PDA

View Full Version : 2003-2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Bulai69
09-16-06, 15:56
I wasn't really referring to commercial sex workers I was referring to ALL of them! One of the many characteristics of Indonesian girls is their acting ability: the ability to totally convince you of their "love", loyalty etc etc. But as soon as your back is turned they are off with someone else. This doesn't stop when they are married as many readers will be able to testify - I mean as beneficiaries of this characteristic rather than victims!

Zedster
09-16-06, 20:15
When I took her out, she was constantly (unconsciously) looking for 2nd and 3rd options incase our relationship didn't work. A few times she even took business cards or numbers from guys who approached her trying to pick her up in clubs etc.She sounds like me lol. I always thought having a 'backup plan' or three might be an idea - JUST in case ;)

Maybe I'm being sneaky here, and just subtly (about as subtle as a brick) trying to find out IF she's being a good girl while I'm away, or maybe I just want to show her off - who knows? To me, she's *special*.

Later.

ProfDesigner
09-17-06, 03:11
Sorry to say I agree with Bul69, so many times I meet different girls in Bali and they are always saying what good girls they are and then over the next couple of weeks I see them with different men, my honest opinion is that they will tell you to your face that they love you and you are the only one for them and then anyone else to them is just a extra way of making money and giving them a better way of life. 9 times out of 10 we are just walking ATM machines to them.

Even my girl who I have been with for 8 months now swears that I am the only one ever for her but then occasionally she will go out with the girlfriends when she has said she will be home and go to a club. The stupid thing is when she does that I have people all around that know me and sms me straight away so I know.

Bule are a way that most of these girls can get a really good life, my way of thinking now is have your fun while you can. If you do decide to take them to your home country a lot of these girls are totally out of their depth when they are put into a culture that is nothing like what they are used to.

Just to add a little more to this the first two pics the girl on the right a month ago swore that she was totally off the market and no longer needed anyone as she was now married and no longer needed to work as her husband looked after everything for her. Well surprise, surprise, last night she was out in a club, the husband is back in england and she was out looking totally f**kable and looking for fun.

The other girl in pic three works at MBargo and is with a different guy nearly every day of the week and she is on a good income as well.

In the end be like a wombat - eat, root, shoot and leave.

Prof

Dino Jay
09-17-06, 04:54
What Bulai69 and Prof Designer say I second/can confirm that.

They tell you what they think you want to hear, hoping that you're looking for a good girl girl. Being the so-called good girl may result in a long-term income stream instead of being the girl with yo-yo knickers. The often used word by these good girl is geli. Some obat geli works wonders, I can assure you

I think it's best for most girls (and eventually for you too) when you let them stay and live where they were born and raised. They make like the livestyle of Western people as seen on TV but real life in th West is no movie. Far from it.

BostonBread
09-17-06, 16:27
Several years ago I was in Thailand and I found that the loyalty only lasts until you pay. Leaving the hotel "pimmy" sees a guy says hi and mumbles "he pays 4,000bht". A short conversation, a nice breakfast then she says, I have to go as I am heading to bangkok with that guy. It helped me keep my mind in reality that I pay her to leave! Sarcastic outlook, but lets face it.

Tonsil Basher
09-17-06, 18:09
I absolutely agree with Bulai69. Working girls are working girls. You're just a bank to them until the other bank offers her more. So when you do them, just do them until you're truly satisfied, and make sure you calculate the cost per f*** that you get out of them. Make sure it's nothing less than 6 rounds per night.

Hangaround
09-17-06, 22:19
Shure you can find an "good" girl.

But never believe a single word.

Even if you are lucky that you find the 1 in a hundred loyal girl, she will be more loyal to her family and squeeze your wallet or worse your bank account empty to send huge amounts behind your back.

Or at least try it.

Even in very LT, you have to keep control.

And I am not even talking about bargirls.

Cant confirm any are f***ing around behind your back, but any will empty your pockets.

Anyway, if you leave your girlfriend in Jakarta, waiting for you returning next holiday, never ever expect her to be without other guys.

So dont be a fool to believe the lovestory and send money from home...as many do. Or worse "wait" for her and be prevented from our hobby.

Anyway, I love Indo, but I dont believe one word that is spoken to me there.

Have fun

SE Asia Joe
09-18-06, 05:09
She sounds like me lol. I always thought having a 'backup plan' or three might be an idea - JUST in case ;)

Maybe I'm being sneaky here, and just subtly (about as subtle as a brick) trying to find out IF she's being a good girl while I'm away, or maybe I just want to show her off - who knows? To me, she's *special*.

Later.

Hmmmmm.... I am now starting to wonder if you're really serious about getting advise from this forum - or if you're just trying to pull our collective chain? I mean - look-it, you know that in this - a pay for sex forum -us old guys are going to chastise you for your naivety!
OK, so what? I've already taken the bait so....
GOOD girl??? With a ciggy hanging off such a good Muslim Girl? Going around with a Bule? Dressed in low risers/skimpy top in relatively conservative Jogja? Yeah, good girl.... right!! Very loose defintion as to what is a good girl I say!!
OTH, I must defend some of these girls against some of the relatively vitrolic assessment on this forum - whether they're good or bad or...?? Can you really blame ANY woman from trying to parlay whatever natural assets they may have into bettering their own lifes? Whether its beauty, a sexy body, great bed moves OR their pearly white innocence, purity and whatever chastity they can project to attrat - WELL, that's all part of the game!! And its a game being played all over the world for whatever rewards or advantage there is.
The only thing that galls me is when a poor clueless sucker really does not know the score - gets suckered in badly ands ruins his whole life. All over a lady who is just playing the game! and thus this reply to you Z
(and again my apologies to all and sundry for posting without a photo)
SE Asia Joe

Zedster
09-18-06, 05:54
SE Asia Joe

Apology accepted sir, and please don't think I'm playing any game here, or trying to pull any chains either. I imagine you had a smile on your face when you so eloquently said your last piece, you certainly gave me a giggle. You talk a lot of sense, but you don't know the whole story. That pic with the ciggy and top was taken about 18 months ago *before* she changed. I don't blame your cynicism, as no doubt you have a lot more experience with these ladies at your age. I'm not old, but then, no spring chicken either (almost 40), so I should no better.
Anyway, now, she doesn't smoke, dresses less *down*, and her whole attitude seems better. What happened? No idea...maybe someone hit her round the side of the head with a Qur'an and told her to mend her ways, no idea, but I find it hard to trust a leopard totally changes its spots. We live in hope. A *really* good Muslim girl, would be rather hard work, don't you agree? I'm just not *sure* she is playing a game though, but maybe I'm stupid (and addicted to her charms), however, not so stupid to send her handouts. Time will, no dount, reveal all.

I'm relatively new to this whole scene, having only been to Indo half a dozen times in the last couple of years, so excuse my naivety.

I appreciate your opinion, as well as anyone elses', and my apologises for not posting another photo here.

Later

Maling
09-18-06, 07:05
Well guys, here is a little treat for you. I got this very nice and friendly girl's phone number in my bar last friday night as she was already with a "customer" as she so candidly and honestly put it.

I liked her and would have taken her then but...Anyways, sms'd her sunday and yesterday and she said she'd be back in Jakarta from Bandung today. So we arranged to meet in the lobby of the hotel and the end result is: very nice and sweet, very tender and careful BBBJ, very sexy (I could not resist and took her practically standing upon entrance in the room...well, I didn't have any since friday night guys...). It's with her approval that I am posting these pictures and i will share her number with those interested. Just be nice to her. She's really very sweet.

Oh, and by the way, while her necklace read Yenni, she said her name was Lianne ??? so...you figure it out.

Enjoy.Knight 1001,

Can I get her phone number this girl ? I think she good for me.

PM me pls.

Thx for your help.

SE Asia Joe
09-18-06, 07:43
SE Asia Joe
That pic with the ciggy and top was taken about 18 months ago *before* she changed.
Anyway, now, she doesn't smoke, dresses less *down*, and her whole attitude seems better. What happened? No idea...
but I find it hard to trust a leopard totally changes its spots. We live in hope. A *really* good Muslim girl, would be rather hard work, don't you agree? I'm just not *sure* she is playing a game though, but maybe I'm stupid (and addicted to her charms), however, not so stupid to send her handouts. Time will, no dount, reveal all.

Later

I THINK..... and only THINK that I've got an answer for you.
Apparently she WAS not such a nice girl - 18 months ago. Well, all that "not niceness" got her zilch, PLUS she's now getting on in age. (IMHO, in asia, 18-21 is prime age, 22 is getting a bit long in the tooth and 23..... well, already consigned to the back room and anything over that - the scrap heap!).
We all know the hard lives these girls live and in most instances, they still end up with ZILCH. They either get cheated by these gigolos preying on these women, gamble/drink/drug themselves to poverty or worse, was never good looking/desireable enough to earn any serious money.
So your lady friend probably figures its time to have a change of strategy - lets try being a good girl she says to herself - after all, all these nice girls end up with good husbands and happiness..... so PRESTO - a nice girl just for you Z!!! Congratulations! And Good Luck!!
SE Asia Joe

Ps. And yes - she's quite an eye candy - and if this leopard does change her spots, you're a lucky guy - BUT, I seriously doubt it!! Just be careful my friend, be very careful - leopards have nasty bites!!
(And again apologies for no photos - hey Z perhaps we can take this discussion elsewhere - maybe the General info page? You probably can get other/some more perspective on your situation as I find that the general info page's discussion centers around more mundane topics (instead of just sex for pay) and SEEMS to be populated by other than just hard core mongerers.

Dolphin12
09-18-06, 09:44
I absolutely agree with Bulai69. Working girls are working girls. You're just a bank to them until the other bank offers her more. So when you do them, just do them until you're truly satisfied, and make sure you calculate the cost per f*** that you get out of them. Make sure it's nothing less than 6 rounds per night.Darling, where are you now? London? OK, me stay my home in countryside now. Make cooking for family. Me love only you and wait you! When can you send dollar to bank again? No no, i not work bar. long way from here. Me no have other man.

Knight 1001
09-18-06, 10:40
I think you must have missed the point here: I was not all that thrilled with the experience, as I thought I'd mentionned in the report. As such, I did not get her number.

You know where to get her, so...just get there.
Good luck.

Cheers

Knight 1001,

Can I get her phone number this girl ? I think she good for me.

PM me pls.

Thx for your help.

Bulai69
09-18-06, 17:58
- 100% correct - and Dolphin12, how did you know what my girlfriend said.....you must have hacked in to my email.....

Ekspat
09-19-06, 02:10
Darling, where are you now? London? OK, me stay my home in countryside now. Make cooking for family. Me love only you and wait you! When can you send dollar to bank again? No no, i not work bar. long way from here. Me no have other man.

Hey thats my g/f!! See how you are! :D :D

Hehe, I have some similar pics of gals at home. In the right hand the expensive mobile from boyfriend and talking bullshit, left hand massaging my willy. Either before or after the action. So strange!
Cheers!

Happy Chappy
09-19-06, 12:17
Yeah I have to agree with this opinion from experience.

I had an Indo girl visit me here in Aus. She was good in many ways, but from a poorer background in her own country. She was not even a working-girl or anything of the sort.. just your average middle to lower class Indo girl.

When I took her out, she was constantly (unconsciously) looking for 2nd and 3rd options incase our relationship didn't work. A few times she even took business cards or numbers from guys who approached her trying to pick her up in clubs etc.

I knew all of this was going on, but didn't really care, since I got my "value" from the short-term relationship, just as she did. I had no real intenion for a serious LT relationship.. but pity help the poor dudes who "fall in love" with these women and start doling out the cash.

Treat it for what it is.. a contract between 2 people.I also have an indo friend who says the same bullshit to me about loving me and all that, hoping I can provide a better life for her. Like yourself though, I am content on just getting my "value" out of my visits there occasionally.

I enjoy my time with her and she often says how she would love to visit me in Australia. At the moment I have just been thinking not worth the potential dramas such as you described. So I guess I would appreciate any backround to your experience when she visited you in Australia. Did it work out fine overall? Or is there stuff that happened that made you think that just isn't worth it, worlds collide? does she get bored? homesick? does she feel way out of place or did her sizing up other opportunities with men spoil it all for you. Were you on holidays yourself or were there days where you worked and she had to spend time by herself?

Sometimes I get tempted to invite a girl back home for a month or so, but is this a crazy idea? I am leaning towards not doing such a thing but maybe others have had good experiences?

Cheers

Happy Chappy
09-19-06, 12:37
Its not much I know, but after asking a long-winded question I just realised I was in the photo gallery.

Its all I got at the moment. (not the girl I referred to in the question by the way) but this one had some o.k. breasts.

Juggernutt
09-19-06, 14:24
Sorry to extend this discussion....but it's interesting because I have had this discussion from the otherside.
I have some indo friends and they are interested in a serious relationship with a bule...but it's just difficult to find. Lets face it...most bule or men in general rather go for a quick (sexual) fix, than invest in time to get into a relationship with a gal.

Anyway IMHO there are 2 types of workinggals in indo...the real pros and the semi pros.
The real pro's u should be carefull about. Some are easy to spot. They act and look like the real pros as in western countries.But indo the more dangeorus ones IMO are the ones who act all girlfriend-like. When u meet them at first u think they are just a group of girls having fun clubbing.just like in western world.But actually and literally they are on the prowl.and are just as coldblooded and businessminded as the other real pros.
And I am not saying they are evil or lost causes...but that most of these gals have so much baggage(bad experiences,husband etc)...that when they notice that a guy is falling in love with them...they dont see that as an opportunity for love, but pure as an opportunity for making money.And they know all the tricks to clean u out.
IMO always avoid..in thai forum u read a lot about this. Nothing worse than falling for a working girl.

The other type are the semi pro.You'd be surprise how many of them are of this type. Most of them have another job or still students. They like to go out and they know that when they go to a westernstyle oriented place that they can be picked up and that they can expect compensation. Reasons they do this are; they are just horny, need some cash or want to meet bule.
With these girls..if you really connect and u can play it right....a relationship is always a good chance.Is up to you if you can build up a certain to base your relationship on.
The problem is finding out if she's a semi pro or just a real good pro that will clean you out. My tip is check out her friends. If her (best)friends are all pros, the chance is huge that she is one too. If most of her friends are more or less normal gals, then you just lucked out. U found yourself an indoslut. U can try and have a relationship with her with out having toworry about being cleaned out yet.
Anyway a friend of mine hooked up with one of these gals and they are now living together in europe. So far so good.
He gets a typical asian gf that he can boss around and she gets a guy who takes care of her and provide financial stability and a good life. Because let's face it...that's what all these gals are after in the end.

Anyway this is just about the working girls in indo...and not about "good" girls. These gals you normally won't find in disco's or clubs. Or places we on this forum go to. ;-)

Road Lover
09-19-06, 23:37
Prof Designer, AR+

Please rescue us. I am drowning in all this text. We my heart is sinking. My soul is restless. We desperately need some good pictures from you great veterans!

ProfDesigner
09-20-06, 01:49
To take this forum back to a Photo Forum here are a couple of pics who I can guarantee are models in Bali, and for the ridiculous amount they got paid to do these shots nearly any monger could get them to shoot. Each girl got paid 3 million rp so roughly $300 US. Not that I am suggesting that we should spend that much but the quality is certainly there.

Please note these are not my photos, but I do know how to get in contact with the modelling agencies they are with.

Will see if I can get some free shots soon :), many a model party coming up. I love this town.

Prof

Knight 1001
09-20-06, 16:41
In order to try and contribute to the breaking of the bleak and boring monotony of what has become of this supposedly photo thread of late, (remember what these images of girls look like guys ???, well that's how they're called: P H O T O S !!! and you're supposed to post them here for sharing), I will contribute by sharing with all of you, (including the wind talkers...), the pictures of a somewhat rather cute gal I had a session with in Hotel Travel today.

Actually, I'd seen her last friday while I was there with Menteng, and as promised, I went back. The result ? hum,...I must be going through a flipping period where all my stars, and the rest of the universe's comets alignment is all screwed up...seems that all I'm getting these days are "Sakits" and "Chappe" ? (meaning tired I think...).

She wanted to do a CBJ but I insisted on BBBJ, however, the result was only directly proportional to her reluctance to oblige. As for the rest, well, she has a very nice and tight body, well proportioned, though not too tall, but I've had much better sessions overall (though none of them in Hotel Travel....yet). Next stop will be TC...should have stayed there tonight...only 2 nights to go, got to hurry.

Anyways, up to you if you want to try her out. the lingo barrier did not help either, but that did not prevent other nice girls to please elesewhere...enjoy.

Asian Rain
09-20-06, 18:18
This is what happened once we were out of the bathroom... sweet little fuck box, super suction bj, awesome doggy and finsihed with an explosive splooge dump into her wide open mouth. Enjoy JKT! AR+

Asian Rain
09-20-06, 18:24
Each girl got paid 3 million rp so roughly $300 US.Leave it to Prof D and Knight to bring this thread back on track.

No criticism on the quality of the models below, but for US$300 I would expect a girl to do much more than lie in the bathtub. Attached are some pics from a very recent session that started in the bathroom - all sorts of naughty activity happened. Rp250k for an overnight session. This girl is still on the game, so no face. Any complaints? Don't look then. Cheers, AR+

NoCBJ4Me
09-21-06, 07:06
.....I would expect a girl to do much more than lie in the bathtub.....AR+

Hey AR,

Ref Pic: JakartaFun-02,

That's not a simple farm girl there.

That girl has mastered the art of Multi-Tasking!

Nice pics as usual!

nocbj4me

Tabolitz
09-21-06, 15:54
hey a/r we miss your vid clips? got any?

Road Lover
09-21-06, 16:29
To take this forum back to a Photo Forum here are a couple of pics who I can guarantee are models in Bali, and for the ridiculous amount they got paid to do these shots nearly any monger could get them to shoot. Each girl got paid 3 million rp so roughly $300 US. Not that I am suggesting that we should spend that much but the quality is certainly there.

Please note these are not my photos, but I do know how to get in contact with the modelling agencies they are with.

Will see if I can get some free shots soon :), many a model party coming up. I love this town.

Prof

Wow! Prof you Re a mood enhancer. And see what your goodexample hasdone to the forum! There is a vitual splurge of pussies! Keep them coming. I wish I could be in your position.

AsiaLover777
09-22-06, 00:58
Prof Designer, you have indicated that you have the names and contact info of the modeling agencies in Bali. Strange as it may sound I actually need some Balinese models for a photo shoot/promotion. ( Yeah, it'd be nice to have them for other purposes as well. lol ).

I'd appreciate it if you'd share that info with me and the other forum members.

Thanks.

Rainman 2108
09-22-06, 07:11
Selamat Datang,

Here's her pic, what do you think?

later

Nice sweet thing.

Her eyes aer so red... She did not sleep well or on drugs?

Cheers

Hanqe
09-22-06, 18:00
So next time on Bali - MBargo is the place to go to?

Sorry to say I agree with Bul69, so many times I meet different girls in Bali and they are always saying what good girls they are and then over the next couple of weeks I see them with different men, my honest opinion is that they will tell you to your face that they love you and you are the only one for them and then anyone else to them is just a extra way of making money and giving them a better way of life. 9 times out of 10 we are just walking ATM machines to them.

Even my girl who I have been with for 8 months now swears that I am the only one ever for her but then occasionally she will go out with the girlfriends when she has said she will be home and go to a club. The stupid thing is when she does that I have people all around that know me and sms me straight away so I know.

Bule are a way that most of these girls can get a really good life, my way of thinking now is have your fun while you can. If you do decide to take them to your home country a lot of these girls are totally out of their depth when they are put into a culture that is nothing like what they are used to.

Just to add a little more to this the first two pics the girl on the right a month ago swore that she was totally off the market and no longer needed anyone as she was now married and no longer needed to work as her husband looked after everything for her. Well surprise, surprise, last night she was out in a club, the husband is back in england and she was out looking totally f**kable and looking for fun.

The other girl in pic three works at MBargo and is with a different guy nearly every day of the week and she is on a good income as well.

In the end be like a wombat - eat, root, shoot and leave.

Prof

Asian Rain
09-28-06, 15:16
I want to be clear that at NO POINT during the session would I entertain her taking off those wicked FUCK-ME-BOOTS! :D I'm disappointed that I didn't do a better job of working those boots into the video shoot. My attention must have gotten diverted by her sweet little fuck box. Where were my priorities? :confused: Enjoy, AR+

Frankie555
10-01-06, 04:39
Amazing time with this FL. Best set I have seen in a while,

The place was difficult to find but well worth the effort.

ProfDesigner
10-02-06, 02:22
Just a couple of girls who were at Double 66 in Bali on sunday night, this was at 3.30 in the morning at there werent many to choose from... tried to get naked photos of the one of the left but she was shy. Now that I am a free man again, I will be checking out the bar scene in Bali and will keep all posted.

Frankie555
10-02-06, 02:37
This time with attachment.

Amazing time with this FL. Best set I have seen in a while,

The place was difficult to find but well worth the effort.

Dutch Boy
10-02-06, 06:04
dude thats just scary... hahahahaha, no better talent then that??..

p.s. any luck on the e-mail? :-))

Frankie555
10-03-06, 01:37
Hi, Frankie555,

Some handsfull. Looking great.

Hope you had some good fun with all these and more ofcourse.

What is her name. Age? You now posted pic nr 34. Have more? Had to leave Indonesia for a rest LOL. But missing it already! Did a couple of spas with FL and Massage having read good reports, as well as Melawai, TC, BM, Sari Ayu, also called up a few old aquaintances. Great sessions also with a stunner from the hotel club when got too lazy to venture out. I digress. Wanti I think her name was. 20 yrs old. Great looker, but would not allow face pic. Will see if I can dig up a few others:-)

Dom Perignon
10-04-06, 13:44
Just a couple of girls who were at Double 66 in Bali on Sunday night, this was at 3. 30 in the morning at there werent many to choose from. Tried to get naked photos of the one of the left but she was shy. Now that I am a free man again, I will be checking out the bar scene in Bali and will keep all posted. Hi
Prof Designer,

I'm staying in Bali for 4 months already and looking up at your pics

I can recognize more than 5 girls I already fucked.

Not all pro. Most of them freebies.

Great pics!

Ildom

ProfDesigner
10-05-06, 01:22
Yep had a look around last night and it was quiet, a few good women around but apart from that pretty basic... Mbargo was dead at 1am, only Bounty seemed to be going off.

Tried the Balinese massage place near Kuta Buga and although the girl didn't offer any extra services it was primarily a damn good massage and I paid 80,000 for a very clean private room with shower, not like Kuta Bugar where everyone is seperated by just curtains and you all share showers...

Anyways after scouting around I was on my way home just walking... its still pretty safe to walk at night I do all the time and dont really get hassled. So I see a girl I know from a while back, Josie. Well Josie sees me and runs across the road a gives me a big hug and says I heard you no longer girlfriend - (how the hell she knew i don't know) so I said yes and she said ok I come with you. I thought what the hell and well I got my first sympathy F@#k in a long time. only a couple of pics as she was shy in the end.

PeterPanCan
10-08-06, 21:53
No, I'm not mongering, was just looking for opinions on how trustable Indo girls are in general. So I might a newb to this site, but you were too once, remember that?

Of course I care about her (hence no nakedness here) and I respect her dignity. She's a relatively *good* 23yo Muslim girl and is certainly no mongerbait anymore. In fact, she's never directly asked me for any *payment*. I'm just not sure if she has some hidden agenda.

In restrospect, it was probably a mistake my posting her pic here, but someone said they wanted to see pretty faces, so, in a moment of utter and complete madness, I obliged; but, thought would try to kill two birds with one stone in the process, and try to get constuctive opinions about trust, from others' experiences - but then again, maybe this is the wrong place to ask.

And if you did happen to recognise her, who cares? She's taken.

We'll see

Sampai jumpa!Hi Zedster,

I read your first and subsequent post about Yanti. I also read the replies given by several others in answer to your question.

For whatever it is worth, I am moved by your circumstance to add to list of replies.

I have been travelling regularly to Indonesia over the past six years (if that is good enough to warrant sufficient experience) and I share the same opinion that others have put to you.

Please do not empathise easily with the Indonesian girls. I am not saying this from any sad experience. I have an Indonesian girl of East Javanese background and we have been together now for 6 years. I also have adopted an Indonesian girl from a very destitute family and she has begun her first year in school this year.

The cultural chasm between the Indonesian girl and those of us who come from developed countries is a challenge. The dream of an Indonesian girl to get out of the subsistence level of living will make her seem to be something out of this world to an outsider. The Indonesian girl is tantamount to anything to save her skin first and that begs the question of her being a sexually loyal partner.

As the Indonesian idiom goes, "one in a thousand." Perhaps in this regard I have been fortunate with my girl of six years. However, I am persistent in un-Indonesianising her ways of thinking. I have learned a great deal from her about how Indonesians think and behave.

Her advice to me has always been, "Never trust an Indonesian no matter how close and good they may at first seem because there will come the day when the Indonesian will choose to betray your friendship and resources and leave you totally stranded."

If you have that kind of feelings towards Yanti (as I did my girl 6 years ago), take it easy and don't rush it. Test, test, test her and be more head than heart.

Wish you all the best !

Spank You Too
10-11-06, 09:21
Hi guys,

Went to danua posso in sanur, got taken by taxi driver, arrive and three girls come past I chose this one with the biggest tits! And she was ok looking.

He wanted 400, 000IDR so I paid it and got down to business, she started by sucking nipples then cock, she gave me a 2 second BJ and then chucked the condom on and went for it, she was a machine and didn't want to waste any time, she wanted me to cum and go. I cam quiet quick becuase it was only 2 mins before I was wanking off so I was quiet ready to go, I wanted to go again then she said if you want to come again you have to tip me 100, 000IDR, what a joke! So I said no way and left, waste of time and money! Where is somewhere good?

Pics included. She also didn't like pics but I said too bloody bad!

Kelentit
10-12-06, 06:49
Hi guys,

Went to danua posso in sanur, got taken by taxi driver, arrive and three girls come past I chose this one with the biggest tits! And she was ok looking.

He wanted 400, 000IDR so I paid it and got down to business, she started by sucking ..

My friend that's too expensive. For FS/ST the rate is arround 200K

Smoothy
10-12-06, 13:09
My friend that's too expensive. For FS/ST the rate is arround 200K

I think 400k is fine. The extra 200k to allow him to photograph her sucking his dick and screwing him is a fair bonus.

Spank You Too
10-12-06, 15:47
I think 400k is fine. The extra 200k to allow him to photograph her sucking his dick and screwing him is a fair bonus.Yes true! Haha still she wasn't anything to rave about! Where else can I go?

Beno69
10-15-06, 14:40
.. Well Josie sees me ....I think, we should not show Fotos from Faces..they have a new Law against Prostitution and even show naked Meat. So it could be very bad for the Girls! Please, hide the Identeties!

John Aldrich
10-16-06, 19:33
I think, we should not show Fotos from Faces..they have a new Law against Prostitution and even show naked Meat. So it could be very bad for the Girls! Please, hide the Identeties!

Beno 69,

I request you to kindly RTFF. There has been a debate on this before and the finding has been why the girls love their pix on this forum. Please RTFF. You will realise that the girls want their pix here because their brand equity goes up and they are in demand after that.

And as far as LEA is concerned, any new law in Indonesia is just to generate more moolah for the LEA. So dont worry about the LEA as long as the girls are not worried.

In any case, request you to RTFF. That could rnlighten you on the kind of discussion the forum has had.

Cheers,

El Culion
10-26-06, 22:13
My strategy in Jakarta so far has been to concentrate on the food courts in Plaza Semanggi which are full of students of the Atma Jaya University, located right across the mall.

I must say it has paid off well. I’ve made three fantastic lady-friends in this Mall, two of which were studying at the University (and have graduated now) and a lady working in a nearby office. They’ve shown me around Jakarta and insisted on paying everything. You’ll understand how surprised I was when someone in this Forum wrote how money-hungry Indonesian girls were. On the contrary!

The girls don’t know each other so I’ve had to practice great caution when meeting them. This went good up to my last visit in May. One of them came to my room and while I was having a bath she started nosing about in the folders of my mobile phone and found the smses that I had exchanged with the three of them. She was very upset and didn’t want to see me again. Too bad, because she was very hot and the best fuck of the three. I’ve told all three of them from the start that I wasn’t looking for a serious relationship because I’ve been married and divorced twice and only wanted to be friends.

I’m still seeing the other two girls, and after a night out with one of them she came to my room and we started making out on the bed. While playing with her box I commented that it was very hairy and asked her if she had ever considered shaving it. When she said it had often crossed her mind but she'd never done it, I asked her tongue-in-cheek if she wanted me to shave it for her. To my great surprise she said, ‘If you like.’ I didn’t give her time to reconsider her reply. I ran for my razor and a towel and gave her a smooth shave. After that I told her that the result was so good that I wanted to take a picture of her hairless twat to have for a keepsake. I couldn’t believe my ears when she started laughing and asked me why men liked looking at pussy so much. Since she didn’t object I grabbed my mobile phone and quickly took some pictures with it. As you can see she even cooperated by keeping the lips apart! She’s a demure young lady and I’d never expected her to act like this. These Indonesian girls keep surprising you!

The other girl I’m still seeing likes to chat on MSN. She is kind of exhibitionistic. It needs a bit of coaxing and compliments but after a while she undresses completely and plays with herself when I ask her to. I’ve recorded some of these sessions and have considered posting some shots here, but have decided against it. Her father or some other person who knows her room might be watching this site too and recognise her room. And bringing this sweet girl into trouble is the last thing in the world I want. So sorry guys, you’ll have to do with these shots!

El Culion
10-27-06, 14:34
Although I said that I'll closely guard the identity of the girls of my previous post, I keep getting private mails for contact information. Please understand, these girls have a regular job and are NOT available for P4P! Find your own girls by working the Malls (cuci mata, as they call it) like I did. It's really not so difficult. So please, no more PMs on this subject.

However, to satisfy your curiosity somewhat I'm posting some screenshots of the MSN girl. Since they've been made by "Print Screening" the recordings, the quality sucks, but at least you'll have an idea of how she helps me through when I'm back home (in Pussy Desert).

Menteng
11-01-06, 06:46
Some girls who allowed their pictures to be taken during ramadhan. A co-production with JAD!
BTW they sure were no freebies at 250K incl hotel + tip.;)

Reg Slag
11-06-06, 15:36
Beno 69,

I request you to kindly RTFF. There has been a debate on this before and the finding has been why the girls love their pix on this forum. Please RTFF. You will realise that the girls want their pix here because their brand equity goes up and they are in demand after that.

And as far as LEA is concerned, any new law in Indonesia is just to generate more moolah for the LEA. So dont worry about the LEA as long as the girls are not worried.

In any case, request you to RTFF. That could rnlighten you on the kind of discussion the forum has had.

Cheers,I would side with Beno69 on this, regardless of RTFF. The brand equity argument would have more credibility if any of the guys posting photos showed their own faces - funnily enough they don't - wonder why that is - embarrassment of identification perhaps? Why are the girls any different?

Sure, some chicks will be happy to pose in an identifyable way, but I bet many would be horrified if they knew where their photos would end up. I somehow doubt that they are all told the intended destination of their photos.

While the photo's may not represent sufficient proof for the LEA, there's always a chance that the photo's will be used to cause grief - I'm sure many girls would sooner the LEA saw the photo's than their families!

Obviously I'm talking as a complete hypocrite - John Aldrych's Semarang shots were superb!

La Chef
11-10-06, 04:42
She is just great

Very GF style sex, great BBBJ with CM, very tight pussy, and willing to try new things, she is hot and younge, treat her well and she will be thankfull.

She has an incredible tight body but not to thin, very nice shape.

I paid her 300k for 3 hours and she was happy with it, but i guest that depens on the person.

I have her details and willing swap numbers with others who has also conections.

Naked Gunz
11-10-06, 18:36
Very cute. I'm going to Batam area. Hopefully she close to Singapore...Can you tell me how to reach her? You can't get PM yet...Send me one

ProfDesigner
11-11-06, 04:21
Went to Mbargo last night many new hotties are now gracing the Mbargo bar from about 12.30 onwards. I was introduced to this new one Linda from Sumatra and she speaks very little english, and if anything was very shy... She is hanging out with a few of the hardcore girls who I have previously posted so it wont take long before she is a worn out as these girls will push her onto everyone on the chance that they can also get part of the deal.

Body wise this girl is 9.5
Looks 8
Attitude - Shy but willing
Service - 3 This girl just didn't know crap, no BJ and started missionary and had the worst fake moans on the planet. She seriously needs a trainer... lol

Would i go there again? Yes, only to see if she has got over the nerves and if she has learnt anything... and as I said before one of the best bodies I have seen in a while. I will try and get some decent pics next time.

The girl in white is a high price girl... she is all class but will try and charge between 1.5 and 2.5 million rp. I have been with her once early last year and I paid a mill just to see why she wanted so much and really it was good, the body is damn near perfect, but I cant justify the money...

The other pic is a couple of the Mbargo Promotions girls... the pic says it all

Am off to a party tonight so should get some good pics later tonight.

Enjoy Prof

Oh Yeah - Mighty Spearsman, have a good list of quality for you PM me and I send you details.

Knight 1001
11-11-06, 10:29
Hi Guys,

I celebrated the second part of the evening with Fifi here, (the first part was a nice session in Bintang Mawar with Elsi, alas no pics taken). Friendly, nice and firm body. Enjoyable double shot session for 300K.

Knight 1001
11-11-06, 10:30
Dela sure looks nice. Which city is she in ? if Jakarta, how can we get her number as you cannot get PM's ? you can check my posts and choose.

Cheers

She is just great

Very GF style sex, great BBBJ with CM, very tight pussy, and willing to try new things, she is hot and younge, treat her well and she will be thankfull.

She has an incredible tight body but not to thin, very nice shape.

I paid her 300k for 3 hours and she was happy with it, but i guest that depens on the person.

I have her details and willing swap numbers with others who has also conections.

Bucu Travel
11-11-06, 23:51
Met this girls in Kuta/Sanur some while ago.. just4fun! I payed between 150k and 300k / hour.

Bali Girls Part #1

Bucu Travel
11-11-06, 23:53
Bali Girls Part #2

Bucu Travel
11-11-06, 23:54
Bali Girls Part #3

Bucu Travel
11-11-06, 23:56
Bali Girls Part #4

Bucu Travel
11-12-06, 00:00
Bali Girls Part #5

I AM SORRY. ONLY PHOTO 1-19 ARE IN A BAD QUALITY.

@Moderator: Sorry for big the letters ;)

Knight 1001
11-12-06, 06:10
Went to this place for the first time with a friend who grew to love it, understandably.
There were more cars outside than girls inside, and we took the first girls which the mamasans brought to our table. Mistake not to be repeated.
Anis herebelow looked sexy, slutty and charming ... in the dark.
Upstairs,well, the attitude was still good, but the tits were a little flabby, the skin spotted and some marks not so cool to look at. A little bit of misplaced fat too.
So ... I kept the lights really dimmed. Next time I'll take my time and choose for myself, and I promise: I'll feel those goddmaned tits for firmness !!! flipping wonderbras ...
damage: 300K plus 50K for tips.

Enjoy...if you like her.

Cheers

Asian Rain
11-12-06, 06:15
I AM SORRY. ONLY PHOTO 1-19 ARE IN A BAD QUALITY.
Well done BT... don't mind any whinges about photo quality, at least you share what you have. Between you, me and the rest of the board, was that hidden video in the first group of pics? ;) Naughty naughty! Hehe. Crappy pic attached. Enjoy, AR+

La Chef
11-13-06, 03:23
The girl in white is a high price girl... she is all class but will try and charge between 1.5 and 2.5 million rp.Sorry but I just would like to say that "I think" that she didn't look like a high profile girl, she look rather cheap. In JKT you can get that quality or better for Rp. 300,000.

I never would go to Bali again if I have to pay so much for that.

But I guess we all have different taste, and we all have our own standards. I just want to say for that price you can get two of them in your shack!

La Chef
11-13-06, 10:52
Sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh. I just wanted to tell you, you might be ripped off by that girl.

Bucu Travel
11-13-06, 12:20
Between you, me and the rest of the board, was that hidden video in the first group of pics? ;) Naughty naughty!
Oh, I can't remember. It was a long time ago :).

Bulai69
11-14-06, 00:18
You are certainly right about the girl in white: "Sorry but I just would like to say that "I think" that she didn't look like a high profile girl, she look rather cheap. In JKT you can get that quality or better for Rp. 300,000."

Jay Prodhan
11-14-06, 18:03
Just querying Knight 1001 and his photos below. Would like to meet the lady in the pics he may not like but I thought she was rather nice. If you have the number let me know.

Thanks

ProfDesigner
11-15-06, 02:10
Agreed with you gentlemen about the girl, really doesnt do that much for me and really the service was average... but the attitude does put her up there and she is very very picky. Enough of that though...

On Monday night I caught up with Mighty Spearsman and we took a couple of lovelies out to dinner. By 10pm my girl said hey lets go now so who am I to argue... we went back to her place and the pics say it all. The good thing is I have known this girl for a while and she has a rich boyfriend in england so she gave me a freebie, so that was the end to a good night, or so I thought. About 2.30 the girl that had been with Spearsman turns up and says she wants to go to the club, so we put on our clothes and go to MBarGo. Well over at the bar is a very nice looking girl, my girl sees I am interested and goes over and brings her back to me saying what a nice man etc etc. What can I say but she came home with me and stayed with me all day yesterday and left at midnight all for 500.000 and like clockwork every two hours wanted sex... She wants to make blue movies so now I am trying to figure how to get a good minicam. All in all a monday to remember.

ProfDesigner
11-15-06, 05:09
I have just been thinking about what was said before and let me just say this... Bali is a small market and no where near as big a choice as the other parts of indonesia. I would love to be able to access a lot of the super models in Jakarta, but it just won't happen in Bali yet. Bule69 when you come to Bali have some classy thin girls for you, Mighty Spearsman mentioned that you and I have very similar taste... Le Chef if my standard of girl is not good enough then I suggest you actually post some pictures yourself and show what you expect... enough said

enjoy all

Prof

La Chef
11-15-06, 05:38
I have just been thinking about what was said before and let me just say this... Bali is a small market and no where near as big a choice as the other parts of indonesia. I would love to be able to access a lot of the super models in Jakarta, but it just won't happen in Bali yet. Bule69 when you come to Bali have some classy thin girls for you, Mighty Spearsman mentioned that you and I have very similar taste... Le Chef if my standard of girl is not good enough then I suggest you actually post some pictures yourself and show what you expect... enough said

enjoy all

ProfI didnt say if the girl wasnt good enough, I just said that it wasnt worth more than 500.000, and I think Bule69 did agree with me on that.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

By the way, I havent master the art of getting the right girls who like to get their pictures taken, what and how do you ask them that?

La Chef
11-15-06, 05:39
Le Chef if my standard of girl is not good enough then I suggest you actually post some pictures yourself and show what you expect... enough said

enjoy all

ProfI didnt say if the girl wasnt good enough, I just said that it wasnt worth more than 500.000, and I think Bule69 did agree with me on that.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, I guess I have to be carefull for sensitive people in here.

By the way, I havent master the art of getting the right girls who like to get their pictures taken, what and how do you ask them that?

Smoothy
11-15-06, 05:43
Prof, those are some nice girls. I've always found the Bali girls to be far inferior to those in Jakarta in the past. But I may have to give Bali a 2nd chance.

Bleute
11-15-06, 10:15
Well Prof D I think she is one striking lady. Just my type slim and thin with lovely brown skin. Cannot wait to get back to Jkt to taste some of those girls again.

What a taste!

Best man food ever invented Indo girls.

Mighty Spearsman
11-15-06, 13:30
Went to Mbargo last night many new hotties are now gracing the Mbargo bar from about 12.30 onwards...

The girl in white is a high price girl... she is all class but will try and charge between 1.5 and 2.5 million rp. I have been with her once early last year and I paid a mill just to see why she wanted so much and really it was good, the body is damn near perfect, but I cant justify the money...
Just noticed some of the comments about the "girl in white" and wanted to point out that Prof. Designer himself in his original post did point out that he himself didn't think that the girl in white was worth the amount of money that she was asking!

Prof. D also warned me about the girl in white when I hooked up with him for dinner on Monday, saying that she'd be a great choice for the usual 300,000 - 350,000 rupiah rate, but that she has an inflated view of herself and wants considerably more. He suggested I stay away from her and try some of the other lovelies available.

Had a great time out on the town with Prof. D on Monday evening, as he wrote in a more recent e-mail. Ended up spending close to 4 hours (and multiple shots) with a girl who's the friend of "SA", the first of the two girls photographed by Prof. D and posted below. Unfortunately I had to be up at 7 am to go to work, so I went home at 2:30 pm and my girl hooked up with the Prof. D. and his lovelies for some more partying.

My girl wasn't quite as thin as the Prof's two girls, but she had a very pretty face and was lots of fun in bed, plus she had huge tits by Bali standards. Which makes up for the girl whom I was with on Sunday evening, who appeared to have good tits at first glance with her shirt on, but ended up being totally flat chested as she was wearing a heavily-padded bra (more on Sunday in a separate post). Maybe I should have checked her tits first, as Knight 1001 suggested below?

It was great to be out with Prof. D, as he seems to know everyone in town, including lots of good-looking women. For me, the bottom line is: Prof. Designer is Mr. Bali!

Knight 1001
11-15-06, 17:34
Sorry bro but i did not ask for her number as I did not think I would want to get her again. Remember, this is jakarta, I live here and there is such a large choice ... but you know where she is so it's just a taxi ride away to get her and have more than her contact.

Enjoy.

Just querying Knight 1001 and his photos below. Would like to meet the lady in the pics he may not like but I thought she was rather nice. If you have the number let me know.

Thanks

Mangga
11-16-06, 10:43
Discovered this little firecracker a little while ago at MyBar. Because the Blok M bars don't get going until so late I often find I'm not feeling right at my peak when a little fuckable creature to my liking appears. After a long night, a few beers and breathing in other people's cigarette smoke (can't they get some decent exhaust fans?) I feel more like getting some sleep rather than slipping some in.

So what I often do is gather a few chestnuts for later enjoyment - ie gather some phone numbers for when I'm feeling really horny.

In this case, I felt very much in need of jolly good rogering by lunchtime the next day. By wonderful coincidence, she just happened to text me, so my rising cock couldn't resist taking over my texting fingers. An hour or so later she was standing at my door looking even better than she did the night before.

Well, she was great! She really appeared to get into fucking because she wanted to be fucked. Yes, I know what you're all thinking, but I think I can tell real passion for the faked kind. No woman can fake that much wetness or pulse her pussy like that without something real happening. I love it!

She loved being photographed in all sorts of lewd and lascivious poses. A few times she demanded "camera!" when she wanted to show off a bit more. That's my kinda girl!

Oldtimer43
11-16-06, 17:17
She loved being photographed in all sorts of lewd and lascivious poses. A few times she demanded "camera!" when she wanted to show off a bit more. That's my kinda girl!What a great photo! I have never been to Jakarta although I've been to Bali many times and had great times there, hopefully I may be able to get there early next year.

Joel Goodsen
11-17-06, 09:50
Last week Thursday, had a lovely two hour session with this 20 yo. from Bandung, for Rp. 250k. Very,very sweet - just started in the "business". After she mentioned "tidak suka buru-buru" - i don't like to rush, she turned off all the lights before the lovemaking and gave me a blow job to remember underneath the sheets..

Mangga
11-17-06, 13:02
Miss C! Wah....manis banget! Just the sort of sweet little fucklet that gets me rising... Any more pics, Joel?

Knight 1001
11-17-06, 16:09
Just a few pictures of probably one of the sweetest little lady and juicest young pussy I've had so far here. 19 years old. Tits to die for, just as I love them, firm, not too big, perfect shape, fit so nicely in the hand and cudly, beautiful view from the rear, tight body, really nice. let's call her Didi.

I met her in a Plaza, got her number and called her today. she was a little bit affraid at first but warmed up later. 2 pops in a record time ... She's not in the market though. And I apologize for not showing her face but I'd rather not on this occasion.

Yuli did not really like pictures taken hence it's the only one I have. She was also nice and quite friendly (once I'd put the camera away), beautifully soft skin, such a welcoming pussy ....

Enjoy.

Joel Goodsen
11-18-06, 03:16
Miss C! Wah....manis banget! Just the sort of sweet little fucklet that gets me rising... Any more pics, Joel?
Ada dong, Mangga.. tapi tidak banyak. Pls find attached. As per earlier post, she was pro, had asked initially for Rp. 500k, but was very ok with the Rp. 250k. In between the sheets she turned out a high gfe and whispered all kind of sweet things.. the type of stuff you want to hear,turning me very much on. I didn't want to spoil the moment by reaching for the camera..

After the two hours she wanted to go out for lunch and do some more shopping, basically to get more $ out of me.. I agreed to meet her at a restaurant but didn't show up. I just couldn't think of a nice way to say no to her. Later during the day by coincidence we ran in to each other in the shopping mall, I pretended not to have seen her and turned away from her, so did miss C.

Absolutely loved that beautiful pantat & very healthy skin of your little firecracker, yum, yum - very appetizing!

Dino Jay
11-18-06, 05:58
Man, these are a pair of fine crafted breasts. Such a delicacy.

Just a few pictures of probably one of the sweetest little lady and juicest young pussy I've had so far here. 19 years old. Tits to die for, just as I love them, firm, not too big, perfect shape, fit so nicely in the hand and cudly, beautiful view from the rear, tight body, really nice. let's call her Didi.

I met her in a Plaza, got her number and called her today. she was a little bit affraid at first but warmed up later. 2 pops in a record time ... She's not in the market though. And I apologize for not showing her face but I'd rather not on this occasion.

Yuli did not really like pictures taken hence it's the only one I have. She was also nice and quite friendly (once I'd put the camera away), beautifully soft skin, such a welcoming pussy ....

Enjoy.

Menteng
11-19-06, 10:35
Her body looked promising when I saw you talking to her, but reality again beats fantasy. Nice pictures, bro! I hope to be able to find that kind of body here in Bali.

Joel Goodsen
11-19-06, 12:37
.. from Golden Crown, LT - Rp. 300k. Golden Crown is in Glodok Plaza and similar in it's setup to Stadium, but friendlier. It’s website address: http://www.goldencrown.co.id/

It's open 24 hours - has karaoke, a nice executive club, a discotheque, spa etc. The disco/ musical theatre has a capacity of 2000 people and closes during weekdays at 5 am. There are private rooms, but unlike Stadium, they're hard to get and one needs to be connected. Just like any other house scence in Indo, the disco produces enough decibels - earplugs can come in handy.. you actually can feel the airwaves when you walk past the speakers. There are no mamasans, or papasans, and thankfully it lacks the tic tac-selling hawkers that can be so annoyingly persistent in Stadium.. There are, of course, but if you don't want to see them, they won't be there.

There is a cover charge of 20K, I think? which will get you a complementary drink - a choice between a beer or water - air putih. Two girl DJ's were turning the tables, loud techno house, last week, when I went there with two other guys.. We were the only travellers in a crowd of over a thousand and there was a very favourable cewek/cowok ratio - plenty of young pretty girls in their 20's, as anywhere in the Kota, with slim trim body's, dressed up in tight jeans.

Pls find attached. btw, full lips and fantastic regular white teeth, miss W. was a fabulous kisser!

Carlos 3
11-19-06, 20:55
Thanks for the nice pictures, must be a beautyfull session.

Carlos

Mighty Spearsman
11-20-06, 04:41
...As per earlier post, she was pro, had asked initially for Rp. 500k, but was very ok with the Rp. 250k...
Something that we oldtimers already know, but worth re-stating to jog our memories as well as for any newbie mongers who have just arrived in Jakarta: just because a girl starts off by asking for a large amount of money doesn't mean she's not willing to settle for a lower amount.

Don't be afraid to negotiate! Many girls will ask for a high amount from a bulai just to see if they can get it, but they will lower their money expectations once they realize that the monger knows what the going rate is.

Joel, great photos, very sweet girl ;-)

Mature Man
11-20-06, 08:25
Last week Thursday, had a lovely two hour session with this 20 yo. from Bandung, for Rp. 250k. Very,very sweet - just started in the "business". After she mentioned "tidak suka buru-buru" - i don't like to rush, she turned off all the lights before the lovemaking and gave me a blow job to remember underneath the sheets..Whereabouts did you meet this lovely chick?

Knight 1001
11-20-06, 17:11
This was the second session with this wild cutie Thari. I don't know if she really enjoyed herself or if it was all faked, which is what I strongly believed, but she certainly put her heart into it, and well, did the job. Nearly sheared off my little brother by her circular belly moves while on top ... phewwww...

Enjoy

Frankypanky
11-20-06, 20:03
This was the second session with this wild cutie Thari. I don't know if she really enjoyed herself or if it was all faked, which is what I strongly believed, but she certainly put her heart into it, and well, did the job. Nearly sheared off my little brother by her circular belly moves while on top ... phewwww...

Enjoy

Does it matter if she was faking?
As long as you enjoyed the session...who cares?:D

Nice body, nice rack...good find1 Thanks for sharing!

Dino Jay
11-21-06, 01:51
She has a nice rack for sure. Home grown or cosmetically enlarged?

Enjoy

Dutch Boy
11-21-06, 03:24
yeah knight... def hottie, so where did ya find this one??..

Joel Goodsen
11-21-06, 08:05
Whereabouts did you meet this lovely chick?
I've just tried to PM you the whereabouts of Miss C. but it seems your account doesn't have private messaging enabled.. cheers.

Joel Goodsen
11-21-06, 08:20
Something that we oldtimers already know, but worth re-stating to jog our memories as well as for any newbie mongers who have just arrived in Jakarta: just because a girl starts off by asking for a large amount of money doesn't mean she's not willing to settle for a lower amount.

Don't be afraid to negotiate! Many girls will ask for a high amount from a bulai just to see if they can get it, but they will lower their money expectations once they realize that the monger knows what the going rate is.
Thanks & agree. Would like to add that the location I met her, a coffeeshop, and the fact that I approached her in Indonesian, would have made a difference for the price. 250K was just right - maybe she would have settled for less, I think - 200K, but nibbling too much of the asking price would have potentially spoiled her mood/sentiment and I might have missed out on a such lovely & colourful session..

Joel Goodsen
11-21-06, 08:48
Regret to have only one lousy pic from her.. She was a natural beauty - doesn't need much make-up to look good. She sat alone at a table - in a place where sitting alone at a table means "i'm available" – most Indo members will know which place this is. Rp. 200k ST. The day before she had arrived in Jakarta from Surabaya by bus, one and half day travel and hadn't had sex for 5 months ..She enjoyed the session as much as I did, made me very happy. Her best feature was her puss – healthy, elastic - her love canal was completely straight.. When she turned over for doggy, her own cum had oozed down between her buttcrack and had spread onto her lower back.

Knight 1001
11-21-06, 10:53
Dutch,

She was out of blok M, roaming the various bars such as D's and Topgun.

Dino,

As far as I could tell there were homegrown. I honestly do not believe she would have the money to do otherwise.

yeah knight... def hottie, so where did ya find this one??..

Joel Goodsen
11-21-06, 16:39
Freebee, but not quite.. works in a proshop, lovely girl.

ProfDesigner
11-25-06, 03:18
For the first time since being in Bali I went to a sleazy karaoke bar as my friend Ev has just started there and she begged me to come so that it looks like she can bring in customers... haha.

The hourly charge to have a girl hanging off your arm is 40.000rp so after cancelling anaother appointment I agreed to stay for 5hrs to help out my friend. Well let me say what a laugh, here you at least 20 girls all trying to get with a customer and if they take them home from the bar before 2am it will only cost 600.000rp The drinks I have to say were a bit steep with long island costing 70.000rp for a small glass.

Anyways the night went on I bought Ev 3 long Islands and then at 1.30 she was totally wasted and said just wait for me outside I will be out at 2. Fine I said so I paid the bill and waited near 3 taxis when 2 oclock appears and Ev and her roommate are carried out by security and put into a taxi so smashed it just wasnt woth the trouble.

Great I thought so I headed back to the taxis and this other little lovely who had been watching me all night comes up to me and says she is sorry my friend was so drunk but hey can I take her instead... No problems I say and we go back to my place and she literally screwed me into the ground. One of the best screws i have had in a long time... So in the end my night did turn out to be good.

She left this morning asking me to come again tonight and surprise, surprise left her watch just so I would take it back.... Just depends on what happens at Baccio tonight.

The other shot is of one of the Baccio promo girls... most of the promo girls and their group are all ex Jakarta models so if you like the model clone look Baccio next to Double 66 is the place to go.

Oh well off to rest for a bigger night tonight

Prof

Dino Jay
11-26-06, 00:35
Ayu_Komang1.jpg looks sweet. Did she taste sweet too? Almost every one's last name on the island is Komang.

For the first time since being in Bali I went to a sleazy karaoke bar as my friend Ev has just started there and she begged me to come so that it looks like she can bring in customers... haha.

The hourly charge to have a girl hanging off your arm is 40.000rp so after cancelling anaother appointment I agreed to stay for 5hrs to help out my friend. Well let me say what a laugh, here you at least 20 girls all trying to get with a customer and if they take them home from the bar before 2am it will only cost 600.000rp The drinks I have to say were a bit steep with long island costing 70.000rp for a small glass.

Anyways the night went on I bought Ev 3 long Islands and then at 1.30 she was totally wasted and said just wait for me outside I will be out at 2. Fine I said so I paid the bill and waited near 3 taxis when 2 oclock appears and Ev and her roommate are carried out by security and put into a taxi so smashed it just wasnt woth the trouble.

Great I thought so I headed back to the taxis and this other little lovely who had been watching me all night comes up to me and says she is sorry my friend was so drunk but hey can I take her instead... No problems I say and we go back to my place and she literally screwed me into the ground. One of the best screws i have had in a long time... So in the end my night did turn out to be good.

She left this morning asking me to come again tonight and surprise, surprise left her watch just so I would take it back.... Just depends on what happens at Baccio tonight.

The other shot is of one of the Baccio promo girls... most of the promo girls and their group are all ex Jakarta models so if you like the model clone look Baccio next to Double 66 is the place to go.

Oh well off to rest for a bigger night tonight

Prof

ProfDesigner
11-27-06, 01:50
Ayu Komang is the name of the Karaoke Bar in Dempasar/Kuta just about 200 metres up from Bali Bakery heading towards Dempasar on the righthand side. Worth a look...

Mangga
11-27-06, 07:49
Responding to popular demand, I'm happy to present some more shots of my delicious Blok M girlie. Arse-men of the world, enjoy....

Knight 1001
11-27-06, 15:14
Though petite, she had all the right proportions where they belonged as well as the right attitude to go with it.

She said she was 21 but when it comes to that, I am totally unable to judge these girls age and so take it for granted. Perfectly at ease with what she does which leads to think she's been at it for a while.

A nice, firm, full body with silky smooth skin, a thin waist with a back view which had nothing to envy to the frontal one leading one to wish one had a few more hands ...

Very GFE and only too pleased to please. A very nice late afternoon session ... look forward to doing it again.

Enjoy.

Smoothy
11-27-06, 23:34
Knight, I think those are your best pics yet. I like that you're starting to include some action shots. Very hot! I hope I can do as well when I get back to JKT in a few days.

Thanks for posting!

SteLateBloomer
11-28-06, 00:42
Nice shots Knight. I enjoy your pics and thanks.

Tony Soprano 1
11-28-06, 00:51
Knight1001,
Ani is so fine. You lucky dog!!! Please post more if you have them. She is hot.
Cheers to all.
Tony

Oracle1
11-28-06, 02:09
Though petite, she had all the right proportions where they belonged as well as the right attitude to go with it.

She said she was 21 but when it comes to that, I am totally unable to judge these girls age and so take it for granted. Perfectly at ease with what she does which leads to think she's been at it for a while.

A nice, firm, full body with silky smooth skin, a thin waist with a back view which had nothing to envy to the frontal one leading one to wish one had a few more hands ...

Very GFE and only too pleased to please. A very nice late afternoon session ... look forward to doing it again.

Enjoy.Knight1001!

You are the man! Great pick.! How did you do it? Plan to relocate to Indonesia. :)

Cheers!

Asian Cat
11-28-06, 02:31
I just have to say that she is the hottest lady on her. Good work!

Enjoy.

Ketilang
11-28-06, 03:59
Knight,

This Ani. Where? JKT or TB? Any clue or contact? Please.

Ha ha ha

Regards

BuleDaddy
11-28-06, 05:48
This girl has 5 educated brothers that would draw and quarter me and maybe do something terrible to her, so I put a little disguise on her. SORRY!

ProfDesigner
11-29-06, 03:52
Well I went out last night to Mbargo and a couple of new cuties hanging around, but also a lot of surfer guys... doesnt help a short bald fat man against that :) But in the end money talks and the surfers walk.

I got bored with Mbargo and thought I would look at Double 66 and quiet city. All up about 30 people at 3.30 in the morning... boring...

So I decided stuff it just cut my losses and go home, went down Legian street almost near Bounty Ship when I saw a girl I havent seen for a long time... She was with some guys but they were clearly wasted and she was walking behind them... My driver pulls up next to, says something in bahasa and then she is hopping in the van yelling sorry to the surfers and coming back to my place... All in all a good session, especially when she grabbed the camera and took some shots of the action from her point of view. (Na004a) Enjoy the shots... we did

Prof

Menteng
11-30-06, 04:07
This girl has 5 educated brothers that would draw and quarter me and maybe do something terrible to her, so I put a little disguise on her. SORRY!

Wow, I like that bush!!

Mangga
12-01-06, 10:22
Wow, Na is delicious...

Any more of the whole body shots? I personally find close-up pussy shots pretty boring.

Robbaf
12-01-06, 15:36
Wow, I like that bush!!

I like that bush. I had a hairless 20 year old Filipina and IMHO it isn't the same.

Sammon
12-01-06, 16:08
Prof designer,
Why are you bare backing that chick?
The chick who looks like that will have many suitors. Be carefull!

Joel Goodsen
12-02-06, 00:27
Enjoy the shots... we did
Prof
Much enjoyed it .. superb action shots!
Prof D., Na001(!) and Na001a are absolutely fantastic - would have loved to have seen her face in these two, to be honest - anyway we can tempt you to upload more?.. cheers.

ProfDesigner
12-05-06, 02:17
I appreciate the warning, but NA always asks for a condom before starting... I have known her for over a year and from what I see she doesnt get that much business as she is very shy.. Go figure.. Shes in the right business. Also I know she only just had a checkup a week ago with a complete std check... she showed me the results. It seems she is paranoid about stds as we all are...

Good to see also Bali is really pushing the beware of Aids campaign and trying to educate the girls to always use condoms and to actually carry them with them. Now if only they would invent one that doesnt rip apart everytime I wear one I will be happy.

Prof

Mangga
12-08-06, 08:03
Just thought I'd share the delights of a couple of dial-a-fucklets I fucked the other day. The first was a tiny little three-holer I picked up in Blok M some time ago. I got her hp and have called her around to my place a few times since. This time I got her to bring a friend.

It ended up a fantastic time because my little 3-holer is an absolute champion cocksucker and it turned out that her friend can tongue-kiss you to heaven. There is nothing I like better than having my cock taken deep into a 19-year's soft wet mouth and tangling tongues with a 20-year old at the same time! And they could keep it up (and keep me up!) for an eternity...

Barek
12-08-06, 15:16
Congratulations on the picks.
Very hot chicks...
Cheers
Barek

Knight 1001
12-08-06, 20:35
I thought that I should share with some of my friends here the pics of the very sweet 20 years old Yuni who's the kind of girl that makes it difficult not to fall in love with her, or near enough.

Nice attitude and very friendly,
With a body to die for, (at least in my book...I know, I've said that before ... but she is NICE),
A soft and smooth skin,
Lips which part on approach of a kiss and then go down with a feathery, silky, eerie touch,
A waist and hips which come to yours naturally,
A belly and pussy that make one's head spin like a drunk as they start moving around you,
Gasps that make one suck for more air which is not to be found,
An ass that that fills bot eyes and hands and makes one forget the time and place of the day...or night,
Well, yeah, you've guessed that right ! Just close your eyes and there you are, shedding years by the bucket ...
Overall, a truly delightful moment, alas too short and which I can't wait to repeat.

Anyways, enjoy.

Cheers

Asian Rain
12-09-06, 14:51
shortly after this bit of intro footage was shot, this blok m (my bar) pickup rushed me off to the shower. "you take shower!" "me hornee!" "you take shower!" "i want fuck you now." this always sets my alarms off... anyway, i trundle off to the shower, turn on the water and then peek my head out the door to find her down on the floor rifling through my (empty) jeans. the first girl that i have caught red handed trying to raid the cookie jar in a long while.

i walk out, shake my finger at her and tell her to fuck off. she demands payment. i tell her to fuck off. i go to the phone and say she either leaves or i call security. she tells me to go ahead and that i can call the police. i pick up the phone and call for security. she grabs the phone from me and starts screaming into the phone... won't even speculate what. i calmly put some clothes on and then push her out (screaming) into the hallway. hear sheraton security come 20 seconds later. open the door. point to my jeans and tell them the story, with lying ho risa pleading it isn't so. slam the door and hear them escort her away.

this is a rare enough occurrence thankfully and a lesson to keep one's valuables in a safe place. more disappointing in that she had asked for rp300k st at the bar... i would have paid more for the priviledge of plugging her totally fuckable package. greedy ho. for the jakarta regulars, be advised to take this girl risa at your own risk. mug shots attached. enjoy jkt, ar+

Bulai69
12-09-06, 15:39
Asian Rain's story very much underlines the point about not getting carried away with the heat of the moment and forgetting to hide away anything that can move. Best to do it BEFORE you go out hunting then all you have to think about is hiding (securely) what you've taken out with you which should be as little as possible. Don't forget the mini bar as a missing hand full of minatures from a 5 star hotel will double the price of your fuck!

La Chef
12-09-06, 15:53
Sorry but I have no sympathy for people like Asian Rain or others who doesn't care about using condoms!

1Ball
12-09-06, 17:51
La Chef, your comments are wonderful. It is obvious to everyone here, that the only reason AR+ nearly got taken is because he likes to bareback !!!
It was all a set up, as she reads the forum, was able to identify him fully clothed while still in the bar, and decided to teach him a lesson.

Dodger Bulldog
12-09-06, 17:52
Sorry but I have no sympathy for people like Asian Rain or others who doesn't care about using condoms!Being ripped off has absolutely nothing to do with whether one uses condoms or not.

There is a big disconnect in your thinking here, La Chef.

While I certainly do not advocate going bareback, using that as a reason to celebrate that a thief tried to steal from Asian Rain will not win any converts to your position, man.

You come across as the right wing fundamentalist judge and jury of ISG, the one who knows all the answers and condemns everyone who disagrees.

I am reminded of the analogy made by an emergency room doctor when people demanded to know why he saved the life of a gang member who had been shot, instead of just letting him die.

He stated that when they bring someone to him who has been in a car wreck, he doesn't waste time asking whose fault the accident is before he acts. He just does his best to save the person's life.

People make mistakes and questionable decisions all the time, including you. That is what defines us all as a human.

Quite frankly, to use that as the basis for wishing someone ill in life appears to be extremely immature.

DB

BuleDaddy
12-09-06, 21:47
shortly after this bit of intro footage was shot, this blok m (my bar) pickup rushed me off to the shower. "you take shower!" "me hornee!" "you take shower!" "i want fuck you now." this always sets my alarms off... anyway, i trundle off to the shower, turn on the water and then peek my head out the door to find her down on the floor rifling through my (empty) jeans. the first girl that i have caught red handed trying to raid the cookie jar in a long while.

i walk out, shake my finger at her and tell her to fuck off. she demands payment. i tell her to fuck off. i go to the phone and say she either leaves or i call security. she tells me to go ahead and that i can call the police. i pick up the phone and call for security. she grabs the phone from me and starts screaming into the phone... won't even speculate what. i calmly put some clothes on and then push her out (screaming) into the hallway. hear sheraton security come 20 seconds later. open the door. point to my jeans and tell them the story, with lying ho risa pleading it isn't so. slam the door and hear them escort her away.

this is a rare enough occurrence thankfully and a lesson to keep one's valuables in a safe place. more disappointing in that she had asked for rp300k st at the bar... i would have paid more for the priviledge of plugging her totally fuckable package. greedy ho. for the jakarta regulars, be advised to take this girl risa at your own risk. mug shots attached. enjoy jkt, ar+
if this happened right before ramadan the girls are all grabbing stuff to take back to the family. candy bars from minibar snack baskets, shirts for daddy & brothers are all considered fair game. but to steal from the grand master of "splooge shots" is a crime against humanity. as for bagz, the girls will often try to circumvent thier use in jkt. they think the "anti-bee-otik" shot the doctor gives them prevents the big one, as i'm sure that is what the mammason tells them. i always insist on doing a mutual "sah-wah". that way you get to inspect the goods, and have them wash you off and get familiar. always roll them trousers up folded with the pockets inside the roll and the legs on the outside and stash it someplace when she is in the shower. in nyc the hoze can grab your credit cards out of your wallet while they polish the knob, leaving the wallet in place. another reason why st is better than "take home" in the big durian. i posted some old photos, as this is the gallery. they were from jkt, except for the broad shouldered isan girl i met in bkk.

Joel Goodsen
12-10-06, 00:00
Looking at her innocent eyes, and the fact that she's so horny - I agree with the chef, it wasn't the wallet, it was condoms she was looking for.. :rolleyes:

BuleDaddy, very much liked your 'sacroze' girl, the girl dressed in black.. actually, dressed and undeepants pics are very nice, leaves much more to one's imagination.. As per the roll-up trousers technique, I would agree, but sometimes am to lazy, as you'll find attached miss A from Atrium (Rp. 200 ST) standing next to my embarrassing messy suitcase. :D I wish them best of luck in finding my valueables.. cheers!

Smoothy
12-10-06, 04:11
it wasn't the wallet, it was condoms she was looking for.. :rolleyes:

Well, there was nothing to worry about then. If she was there to steal condoms, she was in the wrong room. LOL!

I've lived in Jakarta over 6 years now and I've never had a girl try to steal anything from me. I think this girl was an extreme exception. It's always good to be safe though, by both using condoms during sex and by keeping your valuables in a safe place. Better safe than sorry.

Knight 1001
12-10-06, 06:10
Jackson,

I wanted to add another post with pics but when I press "Browse" from the attachment window, it does not go anywhere. Is it due to a server or uploading softwere or should I be looking at my system ?

Cheers.

Knight 1001
12-10-06, 06:20
I've lived in Jakarta over 6 years now and I've never had a girl try to steal anything from me. I think this girl was an extreme exception. It's always good to be safe though, by both using condoms during sex and by keeping your valuables in a safe place. Better safe than sorry.

Well Bro, I'd say you must have been quite lucky I guess. Funny enough, I also got robbed by a girl in the Sheraton Media hotel some years ago while on a short business trip. Though I was trying to be careful, it took her very little time to hit, less than 30 seconds while I popped in the bathroom. I'd picked her up in the stairs that lead to the disco of the hotel. Widia was her name.

Very innocent and good looking and yet ...However, on a subsequent trip, I called her again, fucked her in the 3 holes and sent her home only with taxi money after reminding her that she'd helped herself in my back pocket the time before: I didn't get a single word of protest !

I also caught another one red handed: her hands in my pocket pants in Vietnam. So, as you say, better be safe than sorry: stash anything of value somewhere they can't have access to it then all you'll have to worry about is having a good time.

La Chef
12-10-06, 11:48
You all right. My mistake.

La Chef
12-10-06, 11:56
Being ripped off has absolutely nothing to do with whether one uses condoms or not.

There is a big disconnect in your thinking here, La Chef.

While I certainly do not advocate going bareback, using that as a reason to celebrate that a thief tried to steal from Asian Rain will not win any converts to your position, man.

You come across as the right wing fundamentalist judge and jury of ISG, the one who knows all the answers and condemns everyone who disagrees.

I am reminded of the analogy made by an emergency room doctor when people demanded to know why he saved the life of a gang member who had been shot, instead of just letting him die.

He stated that when they bring someone to him who has been in a car wreck, he doesn't waste time asking whose fault the accident is before he acts. He just does his best to save the person's life.

People make mistakes and questionable decisions all the time, including you. That is what defines us all as a human.

Quite frankly, to use that as the basis for wishing someone ill in life appears to be extremely immature.

DBI don't wish anybody ill. I don't wish anyone gettign ripped of. I just don't have sympathy with AR and the rest who does barebacking, and its my right not to give sympathy!

if you feel attact because of my comment...well get use to it

La Chef
12-10-06, 11:58
La Chef, your comments are wonderful. It is obvious to everyone here, that the only reason AR+ nearly got taken is because he likes to bareback !!!
It was all a set up, as she reads the forum, was able to identify him fully clothed while still in the bar, and decided to teach him a lesson.Hey, maybe your right.

Joel Goodsen
12-10-06, 12:19
Upload seems to work again, maybe a small glitch... Pls find attached some older pics from miss E. Rp. 300 ST. Lovely session, but I really don't like the way some girls seem to be glued to their hp's - in her case I actually had to tell her to put the thing away.

Knight 1001
12-10-06, 14:29
This is a blok M fucklet, who I believe must have been in the business for quite a few years. Yet she seems to have managed to preserve herself, though I believe that's mostly due to having started at a very early age.

She'd been taken care of, and travelled around, by a few sugar dadys, from Europe to Australia. Alas, they had to leave town at some point or other, and her nostalgia of those good old plentiful days made her mad when she got "only" 300 KRp's for 2 hours. Too bad, because I wouldn't have minded a repeat. Oh well, just have to do some more hunting.

Enjoy

Smoothy
12-10-06, 15:23
Well Bro, I'd say you must have been quite lucky I guess.

It's true that I've been lucky in Jakarta so far. But I've had girls try to rob me all over the world (some successfully, some I caught). Especially Africa, you can't seem to trust those girls at all. Chinese girls also seem to take advantage of any situation if possible. I have the girls shower with me these days so that eliminates the chance of them taking advantage of me when I shower. Shower time normally seems to be when they make their move. The other time is (of course) while you sleep - if you let them stay the night. As long as your valuables are in the safe and you haven't paid them yet, you should be ok.

Menteng
12-11-06, 06:04
I always insist on doing a mutual "sah-wah".

Call it anyway you want it, but I always insist on taking a shower together. Not for safety reasons, but I find it very stimulating washing and touching each other while showering. Also after the session(s)!

Vulcanizer
12-12-06, 16:40
here's my pennys worth,
a regular and consistant contributer gives us a nod to say that he caught a girl trying to fleece him, and someone smears it!
i still cant believe that people are on this forum complaining about ar(or whoever) barebacking!
this forum is about what, exactly?
if people get off screwing wearing [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131), womens underwear, a condom, or god forbid not, who are we to point fingers?
i know, we all read the reports and enjoy the photos!
shit, le chef et al, if he aint forcing girls and he aint messing with kids, then really, where are you coming from?
mr rain, keep the faith, please!
be good y'all, vulcanizer.

DeVil
12-12-06, 17:00
Vulcanizer,

I second and support your comments.

Vahaza Be
12-12-06, 17:15
here's my pennys worth,
a regular and consistant contributer gives us a nod to say that he caught a girl trying to fleece him, and someone smears it!
i still cant believe that people are on this forum complaining about ar(or whoever) barebacking!
this forum is about what, exactly?
if people get off screwing wearing [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131), womens underwear, a condom, or god forbid not, who are we to point fingers?
i know, we all read the reports and enjoy the photos!
shit, le chef et al, if he aint forcing girls and he aint messing with kids, then really, where are you coming from?
mr rain, keep the faith, please!
be good y'all, vulcanizer.
amen.
to suggest that ar deserves to be ripped off because he fucks bb is hypocritical and absurd. stinks of jealousy in my opinion. it's his dick afterall. the girls know the score. in my limited experience in jakarta, few working girls insist on a condom.

Asian Rain
12-12-06, 18:06
I saw quite a few girls wearing those Superman t-shirts on my last visit to Jakarta. This is a Blok M pickup... she had a cute face, but when I realised she was a MILF, I wasn't in the mood to see sagging tits and stretchmarks, so I let her keep on her t-shirt.

As I had her throat engorged and gagging on my cock, the camera caught this scene. I have been playing around with some new graphics software, so I made a neat little animated GIF to illustrate the action (wait for it to load fully). Crusaders, feel free to jump in and save her anytime. Enjoy JKT! AR+

Mangga
12-13-06, 02:02
Recently fucked a girl I connected with on a website. She was even more arse-crazy than me. I fucked her up the arse (with condom), she stuffed a vibrator up her arse and up her pussy at the same time while she wanked my oiled cock. Then watched my pornos for hours and wanted me to stick my finger up her arse as she watched. I obliged for a while...

Now, I love a delicious arse, love to squeeze n lick n slap them... and arseholes are just made to stick my fingers up and to play with. But this girl was not just arse-crazy she was crazy....so bye bye...

ProfDesigner
12-13-06, 02:48
Let me just jump in with the whole condom or not... 99% of the girls I see or have seen in the past year all insist on a condom. So dont think they are not aware. They know damn well if they get sick or pregnant, they dont make money and most of these girls are all in it for the buck. I mean really do we all fool ourselves that 18-20 year old girls really want to screw 40+year old men because they like us the first time. (Not saying we are all over 40 by the way :) ) Ha! Sure we might find the occassional girl who likes the older guy, but that is because they have worked out we tend to look after them better. I find that most of the girls I kinow who do BB me only let me after they have known me for quite a long period of time. Oh well thats my two cents worth and here a re a couple of more yummies just to keep the photos happening. Both are in Bali and have seen them in MBargo looking as Semi Pros. Lets face it they all want the better life... if we can provide it for them then good for us.

Joel Goodsen
12-13-06, 13:07
Something on arse's from a different perspective.. pls find attached my gf's arse shots - do NOT click on it if you have a gf that contemplates to stop smoking .. this is what might happen.

Back in July 2005, my very sweet and pretty gf asked me if I wanted her to stop smoking. I don't mind smoking, but not in the bedroom (!), so I said yes. Two weeks later the job was done.. she had quit, but a month later there was a little side effect - her arse had gained 1 kg. 6 months later & it stood at an extra 6 kg's.. After a year, gaining 1kg per month, well guess what - yep, 12 kg's!

Since the last half year, it seems to have stabilized around that figure. Inspired by Mangga's fantastic fishnet bodystocking shots - i bought a fishnet of my own: "one size fits most" - well, wonder why i don't have shots from it, ...there you have it, it doesn't fit.. cheers.:)

Khepher
12-13-06, 13:58
Something on arse's from a different perspective.. pls find attached my gf's arse shots - do NOT click on it if you have a gf that contemplates to stop smoking .. this is what might happen.

Back in July 2005, my very sweet and pretty gf asked me if I wanted her to stop smoking. I don't mind smoking, but not in the bedroom (!), so I said yes. Two weeks later the job was done.. she had quit, but a month later there was a little side effect - her arse had gained 1 kg. 6 months later & it stood at an extra 6 kg's.. After a year, gaining 1kg per month, well guess what - yep, 12 kg's!

Since the last half year, it seems to have stabilized around that figure. Inspired by Mangga's fantastic fishnet bodystocking shots - i bought a fishnet of my own: "one size fits most" - well, wonder why i don't have shots from it, ...there you have it, it doesn't fit.. cheers.:)I'd say that's quite a fine arse. Pantat Gede is good!

Cheers,

K

Knight 1001
12-13-06, 15:45
It's a wonder you can still find your way in there ! Give us a shout if you need a tracking device ...

Cheers,

Something on arse's from a different perspective... "one size fits most" - well, wonder why i don't have shots from it, .. it doesn't fit.. cheers.:)

LurkeringKing
12-13-06, 16:51
I don't think he'll have trouble finding it. If he does pm me and I start a search party. Any chance of some more pics of the fabulous frontside?

Since the last half year, it seems to have stabilized around that figure. Inspired by Mangga's fantastic fishnet bodystocking shots - i bought a fishnet of my own: "one size fits most" - well, wonder why i don't have shots from it, ...there you have it, it doesn't fit.. cheers.:)

Seoul Korea
12-15-06, 02:09
I met her at Kuta beach, in Bali.

She's the darker one on the left.

She SWORE she wasn't working. Just wondering if she was telling the truth.

Cheers

Kim Chee Kane
12-15-06, 07:20

Cheers

No idea who she is; but she is dope. : )

Robert Long
12-15-06, 08:25

CheersI have some land for sale in Hawaii and its real cheap, Its all lava, but it will turn to good soil in no time at all. Just send the money and I will hold it for you... Just kidin of course, never believe an Indonesion woman, especially at the beach in Kuta. And I am not kidin about that.

Menteng
12-15-06, 12:57

Cheers

Any money involved during or after your meeting(s)? And, that bikini tells that she certainly is not the average non-working Indonesian girl. But, maybe Prof Designer can enlighten us.

Clandestine782
12-15-06, 14:53
Hot diggity damn, that girl is HOT (the one on the left).

If there are more like her floating around I have a reason to reconsider Indonesia.....

Non Olet
12-15-06, 21:54

CheersHave been many times at Kuta beach but I have (unfortunately) never met her, nor anywhere else in Kuta.

NO

Mangga
12-16-06, 06:43

Hey Joel!

That looks arselickin' good!! Enak sekali...delicious. I'm sure my fishnet bodystocking would fit!! Made in Australia, not in China.

Joel Goodsen
12-16-06, 15:01
I'm sure my fishnet bodystocking would fit!! Made in Australia, not in China.
Thanks Mangga, it will be nice to try your model sometime.. mine is Australian made too - which makes her pantat size a slight worry, but in jeans it’s still an awesome thing to look at.:)

Please find attached another bumper shot and two from the porn library.

For what it's worth, as per discussion on the 'lying' capabilities of Indonesian women - meeting a large amount of genuine sweetness during my monger time in Indonesia, eg.. miss T - if i wanted to come over to eat sop ayam with mum and adik at her house.. the girls deserve more credit. There is a difference in charming and lying. As in my gf’s case - the owner of the delightful pantat, she ran a 7 months stint in the blok in 2004. I’ve known her for the last two years and know her very well, she has always been completely honest and open about anything and her time in the blok - no lies & rarely talks money.. cheers & happy hunting.

ProfDesigner
12-18-06, 02:44
Had a weekend to remember for many a week...

Saturday my girl flew off to Jakarta to see family at 5pm.
10pm went to LOKO in Dyana Pura Seminyak and they had a party happening. Met little cutie (Duo) and she wanted to go to MBargo as most of the party was french men. I agreed and we took off. Three Rum and diet cokes later she is literally dragging me out the door.

She is lucky to be 4'8" and I have learnt never mess with a horny midget :) we went back to my place and screwed me senseless... She wakes in the morning and goes home only to call me at 12 to say she is hungry do I want to do lunch... sure I say and at one oclock I go to reception to find her and the other girl in (Duo2) waiting great I think as her friend I have been watching for a couple of weeks, it seems they are the very best of friends, so we go to lunch and then she says she wants to go shopping...

Great I think this is my payback for last night, which was a freebie. We go to Centro and all she wants is a tshirt at rp 120.000 cool I think... then she wants a body scrub so we go to a salon near my place and for the next 2 hrs she is pampered and add another rp 250.000 her friend got a cream bath at the same time.

When this was finished her friend said hey lets go back to your room so of course I agreed... Friend 2 was tired so curls into a ball and falls asleep, girl number one drops all her clothes and says get naked... Who am I to argue with a horny midget... She just pushes me back and starts humping away to a screaming orgasm that of course woke her friend. She then sits up and starts watching, playing with her tits and then her pussy and then takes her clothes off and says it was her turn... Damn was the best sunday arvo I have had in a long time.... Total cost rp 730.000

Later that night I had arranged to meet girl one out at Mbargo but at 1.30 she sms me to say she was too tired. Fan-bloody-tastic I thought there goes my night although the day was great... So as I am about to leave I see a little cutie just falling asleep and she is with a previous girl I have been with... We get introduced and then she agrees to come home with me because she is upset her boyfriend was fucking another girl... I have to say what an idiot. In the club she was quiet and then in the bedroom another girl appeared and she was incredible, gave incredible head and then we gave each other a sweat drenched good time until dawn this morning...

Am still in aftershock form it all and going for round two tonight and again free, as I have said many times... I love Bali.

The cuties are all starting to come back and MBargo after 1am is the place.

As to the girl on the beach... I can only say this the swimwear is expensive and she is totally accessorized with earrings etc to match. Also she has a good tan which tells me she goes to the beach a lot, which would mean she doesnt have a day job... If she says she isnt working its probably because she has a sugardaddy giving her lots of money to survive. Also did she ask you for money or was it free? If she asked for money then she is totally bullshitting you... seen it too many times...

Enjoy all Prof

Nyamuk
12-18-06, 07:29
Lets see some more shots of the duo. The girl in the turquoise top is fresh.

Re: The girl on the beach. I went out with a few years ago. I didn't offer any money and she didn't ask for any. She like most of the girls that are bold enough to interact with tourists are just looking for a suger daddy.

Brandon88
12-18-06, 19:17
I agree that turquoise top is very nice. I asume MBargo is in Bali? Never heard of it.

Menteng
12-19-06, 04:47
I asume MBargo is in Bali? Never heard of it.

Then you must have missed the postings by Prof Designer in the Bali section. In almost every posting he made, he refers to it. With or without photos.

Knight 1001
12-21-06, 19:04
This is quite a nice girl actually, 23 years old, very GFE and agreable to basicaly everything, including back door. The massage was the cherry on the cake, and nice too.

Enjoy, because I sure did: I went twice this week asking for more ... and will go again surely !!!

Ciao

ProfDesigner
12-22-06, 01:48
I believe a lot of you in Jakarta know my current little playgirl. Well sorry boys she is in Bali at the moment although she did come back briefly last week to visit the family...(and Top Gun). For 18 this girl has certainly played the field a bit. But hey its fun at the moment so we shall see waht happens.

If you do know her I wouldnt mind you PMing me to give me more information :) Hung Man dropped into Bali the other night and immediately recognised her... She was in Jakarta last weekend and said she was just seeing Mama and I know that is bull, but hey I wasnt exactly being good either... Either way enjoy, I know I am

Prof

Sabbath
12-23-06, 18:05
I have been away for quite a time..., Enjoyed to read the reports and pics...

Anyway, not does only this girl hang out in Jakarta., Even do the other two girls which, you mentioned as "duo" in your previous post, usualy hang out in the blok in jakarta...

Have been to Bali myself last week due to some work.., Went to Mbargo the first night and have seen at least 10 blok girls in there...;-)

On my way back to Jakarta, I met another 2 girls at the airport, going back to JK-town, after a weekend in Kuta.., Looks like not only the guys need a change, hehehehe...

Sssssabbath...

I believe a lot of you in Jakarta know my current little playgirl. Well sorry boys she is in Bali at the moment although she did come back briefly last week to visit the family...(and Top Gun). For 18 this girl has certainly played the field a bit. But hey its fun at the moment so we shall see waht happens.

If you do know her I wouldnt mind you PMing me to give me more information :) Hung Man dropped into Bali the other night and immediately recognised her... She was in Jakarta last weekend and said she was just seeing Mama and I know that is bull, but hey I wasnt exactly being good either... Either way enjoy, I know I am

Prof

Smoothy
12-24-06, 09:02
Have been to Bali myself last week due to some work.., Went to Mbargo the first night and have seen at least 10 blok girls in there...;-)

On my way back to Jakarta, I met another 2 girls at the airport, going back to JK-town, after a weekend in Kuta.., Looks like not only the guys need a change, hehehehe...

The Blok M girls have always gone to Bali for a week or so at a time for a change of pace. The sad thing is that if you see a Blok M girl in Bali, she will invariably be better looking than any of the Bali regulars. I still think the quality of girls in Bali is about 10 notches below the quality of the girls in Jakarta on the whole. You can find a few gems, but you have to work much harder in Bali to find something nice.

Asian Rain
12-24-06, 13:31
A very happy end of year festive season wish to all of you. It has been a great mongering year for me thanks to the many members here who have contributed so much information.

Picked up this lovely green-eyed girl at one of the Jakarta malls. She turned out to be a superb GFE with 3-hole capability. Awesome cutie and awesome natural talent.

Happy holidays! Enjoy, AR+

Bbois77
12-24-06, 15:30
AR...only two words spring to mind..........lucky and b*****d....!!

Have a happy one, great pics as always.............!!

Oracle1
12-24-06, 20:28
A very happy end of year festive season wish to all of you. It has been a great mongering year for me thanks to the many members here who have contributed so much information.

Picked up this lovely green-eyed girl at one of the Jakarta malls. She turned out to be a superb GFE with 3-hole capability. Awesome cutie and awesome natural talent.

Happy holidays! Enjoy, AR+We need the action shots Mr. Rain. You always have the best shots.

Thanks

Brandon88
12-24-06, 21:16
AR...well, he shoots, he scores...then he shoots again. :D

Knight 1001
12-26-06, 17:42
It had been a while since I had not been back to some of my favorite places in north Kota and when i did, I realized then how much I missed it, even if it can be a hit or miss. Actually, I believe that the hits far outweigh and make up for the misses, but to every man his own judgement.

These are neither nudes nor action pics as the girls would not allow them being taken. However, I thought it would give you a chance to put your imagination to work and to have a look at the kind of gems this city of Jakarta has to offer, though this board is certainly not short of that: I tell you guys, we are spoiled rotten !!!

The last pic of Canka was an accident as the camera was on manual mode with no flash, but somehow i liked the result and so here it is.

Both of them are 20 years old, nice bodies and particularly legs and asses, soft and firm honey skin, breasts of the right size (for me that is), quite friendly, a little clumsy and shy to start with but enjoyed the sessions as much as I did, once they were warmed up, (in separate sessions of course).

I don't know if it's the effect of the levitra pill i took 2 days ago, but with Neni, to my surprise, i lasted quite a long time while usually, when the girl is so nice and hot in action, I find it difficult to resist for too long. I'll have to try that again for confirmation.

Enjoy.