PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 South China - Dongguan Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

DayNight
04-21-05, 16:36
ManonsanBoy
The JinShan Hotel is quite run down. But at least, it's a hotel, and still one lightyear better then any BBS appartment.

The hot tea BJ skill of that gal where excellent. Sex was also quite nice as she got really into it. I was in a rush and had only 35 Minutes or so. But for 320 (120 room + 200 gal) it's a real bargain and well worth the money.

Nightwing88
04-21-05, 17:44
Mister Bean,

Don't forget to check out the massage rooms at the Lion as well. The cost was within 500 RMB for one pop.

I agree with you. Lion is a great place to be. Too bad I'm still in the home country right now, because Lion brings back lots of fond memories.

Nightwing88

ManonsanBoy
04-21-05, 20:02
[The hot tea BJ skill of that gal where excellent. Sex was also quite nice as she got really into it. I was in a rush and had only 35 Minutes or so. But for 320 (120 room + 200 gal) it's a real bargain and well worth the money.[/QUOTE]

I go to Golden Lake occasionally and find the 170 plus 400 a little high for what is offered.

I will try the Jin Shan this weekend. Just head for SAUNA I guess. I must say SAUNAS are similar whether they cost 170 or 298 for the room. I have never gone to a BSS and don't intend to start. Similarly, siao feh of 300 or 500 seems to give the same service.

I hate KTV.

DayNight
04-22-05, 03:50
ManonsanBoy
I have been in the Golden Lake (JinWu) Hotel a few times. Service was always very good, but it's expensive. Their rooms are really good. I specially like their large hot steam shower cabins.

A bit cheaper, 5 Minutes away, is the Golden Island Hotel (JinDao). The massage place is not in the hotel, you have to pass the hotel entrance and go to the end of the dead end road. Their rooms are 158, and girls are 300 or 350 or so (havn't been there for some time). The rooms are also very nice, but not as nice as Golden Lake.

JinShan in comparism is quite run down and the rooms can match in no way to the 2 previous hotels. But then, it's still much better then most (or all for me) BBS appartments. I also like to 2 hour playtime compare the IN/OUT routine at any BBS.

Well, whether you like JinShan will depend whether you look for high end or 'competitive priced'. Give it a try and report.

BTW, JinShan does not have a Sauna. Just ask for the massage and you will be given a hotel room. Their bathrooms don't have Saunas.

Tinybobo1002
04-22-05, 22:41
[Golden Lake charges 200 for room and 400 for the girl. In my opinion, quality is better than Golden Island.

QUOTE=DayNight]ManonsanBoy
I have been in the Golden Lake (JinWu) Hotel a few times. Service was always very good, but it's expensive. Their rooms are really good. I specially like their large hot steam shower cabins.

A bit cheaper, 5 Minutes away, is the Golden Island Hotel (JinDao). The massage place is not in the hotel, you have to pass the hotel entrance and go to the end of the dead end road. Their rooms are 158, and girls are 300 or 350 or so (havn't been there for some time). The rooms are also very nice, but not as nice as Golden Lake.

JinShan in comparism is quite run down and the rooms can match in no way to the 2 previous hotels. But then, it's still much better then most (or all for me) BBS appartments. I also like to 2 hour playtime compare the IN/OUT routine at any BBS.

Well, whether you like JinShan will depend whether you look for high end or 'competitive priced'. Give it a try and report.

BTW, JinShan does not have a Sauna. Just ask for the massage and you will be given a hotel room. Their bathrooms don't have Saunas.[/QUOTE]

ManonsanBoy
05-04-05, 22:55
BTW, JinShan does not have a Sauna. Just ask for the massage and you will be given a hotel room. Their bathrooms don't have Saunas.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Went looking for Jinshan. Had a little trouble. Is it the hotel below the flyover in Tangxia centre?

Mr Bean
05-07-05, 17:44
Hi guys,

My day 2 report. Truly sorry for the delay in writing this FR, pretty tied up with work.

Next morning my gal went off early without me scoring any more goals. Thats it 2 goals up. We had our breakfast at the hotel cafe, not bad, noodles with ham and egg, and coffee.

Our program for today, you guess, yes half a day at the SPA and SAUNA! The SPA was pretty big and clean. There were not many guest there so we almost had the pool to ourselves. You should try the body scrub. After the scrub, your skin feels as smooth as the china dolls! I had my body scrubbed. Next we proceeded for the massage room. The Shiatsu massage. Man it felt good to be massaged by a pretty doll and you guess , my didi was self massaging as well.

I think 2 of the guys went up for a fuck. They wanted to try the ICE and FIRE experience. Myself and the others prefered to reserve energy to score again tonite. One of the guy NEVER had the ICE as told by him.

After the Sauna we went for a shopping spree at the nearby complexes. You should go for the DVDs. They are dirt cheap if you bargain for it. I bought a collection of 42 DVDs for RMB250. After a hectic day of massage and shopping we return to our rooms, get ouselves ready for the "match" at KTV.

Around 7pm all of us were already in the room just waiting for mummy to parade the dolls. I grabbed one with quite a big boobs (to compensate for the first one who was flat). We drank, played the 6 dices game, dance and talk dirty. All of us are partying!!

Around 10pm my girl says she is not spending the nite with me. So you know lah, consumers right, reported to the mummy. What was done to the girl I dont know. But I do know mummy brought in 3 more gals for me to choose (This was at the demand of my friends who were unhappy with the mummy).

My friend pointed out to me to choose the first one. Mamamia. She has the D36 boobs (even bigger than the rejected gal). We drank and played for a while. Then I whispered to her to go up to my room.

The first thing she did when I opened the room door was grabbing me and french-kissed me. Wow! what a wild girl she was. We stripped and had shower with steam bath together. She sure clean you clean clean.

WE came out from the shower and she push me down to the bed. Climbing on top of me, she gave me anothr Fkiss, then lick my body down to my dick. My dick was as hard as the chota after poping 1 qtr of V. Her CBJ was soooo good. Then I lay her down and my turn to suck her boobs while my hand fingured her ****. She was flowing wet yeah. She grabbed me and I push in my dick into her and her moan was better then my car stereo.

I gave some hard pumping, missionary style. Then grabbed her up and sitting on my lap she rode me wild and fast. For 5 minutes she sure rode well and wild. I push her down and gave her the doggy until both of us cummed! Clean our selves and came to join the rest of my friend at the KTV. Later we had supper.

After supper all of went back to our rroms to score again.

My gal started to get horny again. This time we spent quite a while in the shower with me exploring every detail of her body. She was giving me girl friend experience. I fucked her for almost 20 minutes before both of us exploded into pure orgasm. My thanks to the blue V and the Sarawak gambir!.

After the fuck it was almost 330am. And I need to wake up very early for our program next morning (I mean this morning!). 2 goals again for the 2nd day.

To be continued again.

Santa
05-08-05, 00:20
Hi Mr Bean.

Sounds like you had lots of fun. May I ask the prices of the hotel rooms, ktv and the girls, etc?

Mr Bean
05-09-05, 16:51
Santa,

The hotel rooms rate at RMB250 per day. The KTV I dont know shared by 9 of us. Package 1st nite with 4 bottles of Martell VSOP if I recall correctly RMB2000 plus.

For the girls its the usual 2,5,8.

Member #3346
05-10-05, 22:03
I was in Dongguan for a meeting, and couldn't get a room at the Sheraton, so I stayed at the Cinese. I was hobbying alone, and didn't feel like trying KTV alone. I heard the sauna at the Cinese was hard to get into, and I was unsuccessful on two nights, with the desk people telling me there was no private sauna room, so I ended up taking a cab to the Sheraton. I stopped by earlier that night after dinner, I just went down to the basement, and a manager met me, was really friendly, gave me her card, and I told her I'd be back. She was there when I came back, and took me into the seating area. My Chinese isn't the greatest, but she helped me out, and after a little while we went up to the 7th floor. This was my first China sauna experience during the trip(I ended up making about 8 visits total), why is it that most of the rooms end up being on the 7th floor, regardless of where the sauna is supposed to be?

Anyways, we go to the room, there's a bed, bathroom, and chair. The manager sits down with me, and the girls start coming. They come three at a time, say 'welcome, sir' in unison, say their number and where they're from. If you don't like them, you say no, they say 'we're sorry' all in unison and leave, and the next batch comes in. They're all wearing lingierie, so you can see what you're getting yourself into. All the girls I saw were mid 20's and below, ranging from 7-9 in looks. I was sending girls back just to see as many as I could, then settled on a youngster from Hubei. 5'4", 105#, 32C-22-32, pretty face, shoulder length black hair. We undressed, she took me into the shower and washed the front and back very well. We went back to the bed, she gave me a quick massage, then started kissing my back, then started rimming me w/fire/ice, then turned me over, licked me all over, then did BBBJ fire/ice. She put the cover on, climbed on top, and her pussy felt like a 19 year old, smooth and elastic. We did multiple positions, totally unrushed, and about halfway through with some vitamin V assistance, she started getting into it, grinding against me and moaning. I've been with a lot of fakers before, and think she was really getting into it. A little while later I blew, she took me back into the shower, and we were done. I think the house fee was ~280 and her tip was 300. Amazing experience. It was impressive how well this girl was trained.

DayNight
05-11-05, 10:30
Went looking for Jinshan. Had a little trouble. Is it the hotel below the flyover in Tangxia centre?

Yes, that is the one.

DayNight
05-13-05, 04:17
Just for fun I went to one of those "RMB35" massage places in Baoan. The Massage was as expected bad, and an 'Airplane Shooting' was offered, and done quite well (a good HJ is certainly underappreciated!).

The gal did not ask for tips. I paid 35 at the counter (gave 50, 15 where returned). No discussions, just happy faces to see a happy customer.

Now my question: do these RMB35 massage places always come with a HJ?

Member #3346
05-13-05, 12:00
I had been waiting so long to get into one of these places and had such an amazing time, I rested for about 30 minutes in the lounge area back in the basement, and asked them if I could go again. Just thinking of what my girl did to me was enough to get a rise. They took me back into a room, this time on the same floor as the lounge (B1), the room was the same layout, and the parade again. It was close to closing(around 3AM), so there were less girls, but I went through them 3 at a time, until I saw all the girls available(about 15-20). Again, all young, looks 7-8. I picked a girl who looked Asian-American, with highlighted hair, about 5'2", 32B-22-33, and went through a similar routine.

Got undressed, went to the shower together, got soaped down, then back to the bed. Quick massage, breast-back rub, enthusiastic rim, flip with fire/ice BBBJ, fingering her while she was blowing me, slipped cover on, then she straddled me. I'm not used to having such young pussy in an AMP. This girl was again, snug and skilled. Since I shot not too long ago and had a little V in me, I was good to go and did this girl in every position I knew. After a little while she was getting into it, moaning and grinding when she could. I rode her for a solid 30 minutes, and she was sweating, but stayed moist and tight. I've done most of my AMP visits in Hawaii/California, and the women are a little older, so it's tight for a few thrusts, then starts to loosen up like the Grand Canyon after a while.

Not with this girl. after I blew, we went back to the shower, and she walked me out. The whole place was shut down, except for one male manager. I wanted to take this girl home with me, but I had nothing left in the tank. I wasn't much good at my business meeting the next day.

Next...Changping

Not So Funny
05-17-05, 04:57
I agree with DayNight that those 35 rmb massage parlor should not be underestimated.

There is one in Chang'An where I sometimes go. I tried about 10 girls there, and always got a HJ at the end of the massage. In fact there is almost no massage.
Among the girls I tried, some were cute, some so so, and one was very ugly. Specially there were 3 very cute ones with beautifull young breast. And funny thing is that the most pretty ones seemed to be the more friendly ones, and the more skilled. And they were very skilled.

But something new happened to me last week. I saw a very young and very cute girl there. She immediately seemed very different from others. Like so fresh, and so clean. I choosed her and we went to the room. She is No5. At first I thought she was a bit cold. But after 2 minutes pretending to massage my hand, she started to play with the hair on my chest. Then I slowly grabed her and have her lay on my chest. We stayed like this for a moment, and she looked at me in the eyes. I smiled a little. And she smiled a little, but like very sincere. Then I came closer from her face and I kissed her, and she kissed me. It was very sweet. than we laid for a moment. And in her arms, it felt warmer than in many of my girlfriends. There was a lot of kissing, and specialy when I came with her handjob, we were french kissing.

I went there a second time to see No5. She was so happy and so hot. I asked her if she wanted to make love. She said "bu xing", which I think means impossible, at least no. But she let me undressed her completely, and we were laying togethere, and she was so hot, she was using my leg between her legs to simulate sex, and she seemed to really like it. And she was a bit red and sweating. She then tryed to pull me in, but without condom, I didn't do it. Anyway, we finished with a HJ, and a deep french kiss in the ending.

Feeling was wonderfull, both physically and emotionally.

I came back a third time, with a condom in my pocket, as those girls do not have any condom and only make HJ, nothing else.

As I was waiting for my girl, I went with an other girl for a little warm up. Then this girl asked me: Is it true that you made love with N°5. I refused to answere. She insisted a lot, but I didn't answer. But I understood that what happened between me and N°5 was unusual. And we hadn't made love with N°5 but she was pretending to her friends that we did.

Then I left and found No5 again. We had a little rest in each other's arm, and then this time we made love. Like normal, like young lovers. But after she seemed a bit cold or sad for a few minutes. But then after she was happy and smilling again, and cleaning the little sparkling stars from her make-up that were left on my face. She was playing it like I should really be more carefull with her make-up or my wife might understand. She showed she wanted to protect me. It was nice.

She said she is 19, but I do not believe her. There is no doubt she is younger. Maybe very young. As usuall, I only paid 35 rmb per hour downstair when leaving. And never a tip. Also it is really not about money between me and N°5.

To tell the thing in a cynical way, she got the advantage of a pro, and the feeling of a girlfriend. For 35 rmb per hour it is really a great package.

Analman
05-20-05, 08:29
I will be checking in Jia Hua Grand Hotel sometime next week. Is this hotel girl friendly? Any interesting places around this area?

Thanks

Drainaps
06-06-05, 19:16
Good evening,

I'm currently staying in the Parkview Hotel, Chang'an, Dongguan. A VERY nice 5 star hotel. Magnificient rooms for less than USD 70!!. And furthermore, the place is "TOTAL WHO" city: A great Sauna, accessible from inside the lobby (in an "auxiliary building, as they say"). Once there, you have 2 possibilities:

i) "Chinese Massage": You are directed to a "serious", very nice public bath with Jacuzzis, Steam Baths, and "serious massage", no sex.

ii) Thai Massage: The thing you look for if yo'ure reading this post. Excellent rooms, very clean, with your own private steam bath, bathtub, shower, etc. Same layout as all hotel rooms, except no windows for these.

You get the usual lineup of gals, all dressed in the same pink flowery mini skirts. You do your selection, and then everything else starts.

Mine last night was no 65: Nice body, good breasts. Deep french kissing standard, hot / cold BJ, good massage, and a decent f***k. All in all RMB 760 plus tip for 90 min in a very nice layout. I know you can find "dirt" cheap in Dongguan (pun intended), and elsewhere in China, but this place rocks: clean, safe, good selection, you take your time.

Greatly recommended. Best stuff I have come across in last 12 months, no sales pitch intended.

Have fun out there.

Travel Dog
06-07-05, 04:17
Drain

I agree this is a great hotel, especially for a first time visit to China with no Chinsese required, the staff all speak English. I put our customers up there all the time. But once you get your feet on the ground you can move out side the hotel for fun and save lots of cash.

Lots of places are within a short distance of your hotel offer similar great service and you total price should be 700 or less including tip.

Even within your hotel you can go to the KTV, sit in the large show room and get a girl to sit with you and them return to your room overnight for 1000.

TD

DayNight
06-08-05, 10:30
What a day!

First I wanted to go to a good place and went again to the Golden Montain Hotel in Tangxia - only to see it's getting demolished!

In the same road there are a few BBS, I checked only one, which was full of Mrs. Potatohead lookalikes.

OK, off I went to the vilage next to Shawai Koukwan (forget the name of the vilage, but it's the end of minibus 531 from the trainstation). I went to an old known BBS (i call it 'stunners BBS' since even the uggliest there is far above BBS average).

Arrived, took a nice and very friendly looking girl despite the fact that thare was grid black out and they had no electricity. Off we went to the nearby appartment for a candle light makeout session with no aircon.

BBJ was OK. She was very positive about my vibrating egg and the whole session was about 1 hour or so. Very nice experience. She ask for 200, which was wrong since I had paid always rmb 150 there, and did so that time too.

DayNight
06-19-05, 11:03
I had a stroll around Tangxia the other day. I wanted to put in a quicky, but got stuck in the rain and missed the center by far by taking a wrong bus.

Anyway, there are not too many bbs in Tangxia. The biggest concentration is the road where the former Golden Mountain Hotel was. There are at least 5 bbs there. I had a look in a few, asking price for full service bbs is 130

Time was getting too tight and I ask for the phone number of a gal that looked nice, I told her I will call her later.

Did so and she arrived 10 Minutes later in the hotel. To my surprise it was a local GD gal. Very sweet, BBJ, DFK, really into it. Liked also my vibrating egg a lot (a nice toy everybody should have!). She had a cesarian scar, otherwise very nice and enthusiastic. Playtime was near 2 hours, at the end she ask for 200, but I think it was well deserved.

Regulars may ask me for the phone numbers...

DayNight
06-24-05, 10:31
I had some time and checked the road where the Jin Shan Hotel used to be. It has at least 15 BBS on it. Rate is usually 130 for in-house service.

Since a hotel that does not exist anymore is not a good landmark I suggest when you are in Tangxia:

Get a LOCAL taxi driver
Go to the Peace Hotel (He Ping Jiu Dian), don't stop there, go 200m further. Now walk slowly back to the Tangxia center. You will see plenty of BBS.

One very large one with 10+ Ladies is very close to the Peace Hotel.

ManonsanBoy
06-25-05, 00:01
Daynight

I have never tried BBS...........my putonghua is OK for golf course but not much better............how do the girls compare with say Golden Lake.........do you at least get a shower?

DayNight
06-26-05, 15:41
ManonsanBoy
Golden Lake Sauna is quite high class and really upmarket. I have stayed there a few times too (in the hotel). I don't know if the BBS gals get a shower in their place, but they are allowed to use my facility in the hotel.

Before you complain, as a very environmental concerned person we shower of course together to conserve water and nergy!

But seriously, I am quite active in Tangxia but never had any BBS in-house experience there. For that I usually go to ErGungLing or ShaWan where I have a few known good places.

ManonsanBoy
06-26-05, 22:17
Daynight

My Henan girl has gone home to start her own business. Went home after clearing the "love nest" out of EVERYTHING. She sold the airconditioners, fridge .............................so I am back to the habit full time.

Any directions for ErGunglin BSS?

DayNight
06-27-05, 02:33
ManonsanBoy
Giving directions is always a bit problematic if you don't know how well the receiver knows the area. Another issue is of course the lack of landmarks and street names. OK, let me try.....

From TangXia Center Roundabout (HuaYuanJie) take the cheap big bus to Shenzhen (RMB 8.00). The next city you pass will be FengGang, then YanTian. The next place will be ErGungLing, a few Minutes after the toll gate. Get off at the junction to PingHu. Then don't walk that road, go the opposite, means coming from Tangxia and getting off the bus make a 90 degree left turn.

There will be 5 or so BBS on the left side of the road. The right side does not have any. By taxi from TangXia it will cost RMB 40-60 and will take about 20 Minutes.

The ErGungLing BBS charge a flat 150 for ST. Some shops quote 35 or so which are obviously HJ BBS and I'm not sure if they do full service.

But if you are based in TangXia I will try the Heping Hotel area which does have a richer selection and the FS rate is only 130. I'm not sure about the apartment quality, but I may go to find out one day. And really, I don't think it will differ much. Specially the BBS next to the Heping Hotel had a nice tempting selection, but they quoted 30, maybe I should try if they do FS too. On the other hand, a good not selfinflicted HJ can be quite fun too.

Ramsey1
06-27-05, 06:45
Continued from Guangzhou and South China All Areas threads.

I discussed my first sauna experience in Changping at the New Century but I believe that it really didn't "truly" reflect the fantastic standard of Chang Ping saunas.

A few days into my stay in Chang Ping I decided to explore the saunas on my own. The place that stole my heart (and loins) is at the inappropriately named "Virgin Hotel". Virgin Hotel is across the street from the HuiMei (my hotel). On my first visit around 4:00PM I stepped in the Hotel and cheerfully asked the front desk people about the sauna facilities. They pointed me to the elevator and very shortly thereafter I was at the reception desk for the sauna floors (the sauna basically occupies two floors of the Hotel). With my very limited Mandarin I enquired about a nice massage and the somewhat confused assistant manager (remember I didn't see a white face in the whole city let alone this hotel) took me to a room with a massage table! I looked at her with a smile and said something like "Wo yau pialiande xiaujie bu yau massage". She returned my smile and quickly took me to the upper floor where I was shown into a nice Hotel Room where I was instructed to wait. Shortly after the manager appeared with a slection of three lovely ladies, none of whom were quite my type. So he sent them back and brought in another batch. This time I was smitten by a fairly tall Szechuan beauty who was very surprised to find a white devil requiring her services.

Alone in the room she instructed me to take off my clothes and enter the shower with her. She proceeded to give me a fifteen point soaping that did not omit a single square inch of my body. Next I was instructed to sit on this funny looking low standing chair placed just outside the shower area. I say funny because just in the middle of the chair was a conspicious hole which I found quite strange. At this point the lovely Szechuan beauty lies down on the floor completely and slides her head under my "funny" chair. Needless to say I am somewhat intrigued. Before I can fully resolve what to do next I feel her tongue penetrating and licking my anal area and squeezing my balls at the same time. Wow what a rush. Gentlemen if you haven't experienced this well then you really should pencil it in for the next weekend....^_^

Anyway after a good ten minutes of this unique treatment we are in the bedroom where she goes on prepare her tray of small drinks. I am quite happy at the sight of a bit of refreshment but quickly realize that they are not there for my drinking pleasure..^_^ First I am told to sit at the end of the bed where a bit of expert BBBJ gets me rock hard. Then she proceeds to put in the first little cup in her mouth and start up the BBBJ once again. Now what liquid do you guys think she has in her mouth?? Bubble Tea! With very nice chewy Tapioca balls. Trust me that after a Bubble tea BJ you'll never look at bubble tea the same way again. Continuing her parade of drinks we repeat the same routine with some kind of milk, hot and ice cold water (fire and ice) and some kind of carbonated drink.

Next I am told to squat on the middle of the bed in doggie position (first time I was the doggie!) with her on her knees right behind me. Once again her tongue goes where no tongue has gone before while a wonderfull ball and shaft massage are administered at the same time. I can't deny that to some degree I actually feel violated and exhilirated at the same time!! You sure don't get that at a suburban US AMP.

After that she goes on to administer a truly thorogh tongue bath on my entire body including toes and fingers. By the time we actually get to actual intercourse I have been hard for a good fifty minutes. And what a finish. She certainly holds several degrees in what she is doing and after we are done I had a smile on my face that refused to go away for the rest of the day/night.

By the way the cost for the whoel affair was 240 Yuan for the management and 300 for the girl. What a bargain.

To Be Continued

Ramsey1
06-28-05, 06:13
Now most "hobbyist" do not focus on bars and discos when looking for their lady of the night in Chang Ping. With so many BBS, KTV and Sauna options it just seems a waste of time. I strongly disagree with that notion. I had some of my best times in Chang Ping prowling the bars on the bars street and dancing at Xin Di, the one great club in Chang Ping.

To be successful in these venues you need to have some "game". A bit of good looks and charm will take you far. If you are never successful at bars and clubs back home chances are that you will not have great success in China. However, if you have some skills, your chances of scoring a cute girls at a club or bar are incredibly high. At least in Chang Ping! ^_^

Now typically after getting my first shot taken care of at a sauna or with a BBS shop I would find my way to the bar street wich leads into the Xin Di area (not far from Yalan and Versailles Hotels).

There are several bars you can choose from. The one I liked played great Hip Hop music and had some fantastic dancers that performed their routines on top of the bar. I befriended a couple of the dancers and would have easily gotten some action if time permitted but as it turned out I focused on the easier pickups among the customers. After a few beers or cocktails talking to the girls in baby English and Mandarin and showing off my Chinese dice skills it would be off to Xin Di (around 11:30PM or so).

The place is build like a round multi level arena that can hold about 1000 people. The music is pretty much all Techno and Trance. The clientelle consists of the well to do young guys and lots and lots of professional and non-professional hotties. Many of the KTV, BBS and Sauna girls seem to congregate at this place after hours. You'll also find that most of the dancing crowd is high on some kind of pills.

Now I visited the place about seven times in total and had a fantastic time drinking and dancing. Also I found a lady for the night on every single occasion. Six of them I tipped in the morning although only a couple of them actually asked (I felt 300 Yuan was a fair amount). One of them point blank refused any money.

If you have some game at the clubs and bars back home you should make Xin Di a must stop on your visit to Chang Ping. Here are some of the girls I had the "pleasure" of meeting there.

Ramsey1
06-28-05, 07:50
After a week of Chang Ping it was time to start travelling. My first destination was Houjie for a couple of reasons. First I had read some decent reports about the girl selection and second it has a five star Sheraton where I happen to have lots and lots of points! So after a short one hour cab ride from Chang Ping I was in front of the Houjie Sheraton.

The Sheraton in Houjie is impressive in every way. Fantatic exterior, lobby and rooms. Impeccable and unitrusive service. Also a hosts a couple of great restaurants including maybe the best Italian place I ate at during this trip. If you are a Starwood member this is the place to use up some of your points.

Now on my first evening I ventured to the Annex which houses the KTV. Now since I was alone I obviously didn't book a room but sat at the bar area right up front where I could observe some of the lineups going back and forth between the rooms. I certainly saw a few very nice 8.5 to 9's in some of the lineups but quite honestly couldn't bring myself to part with 1000 Yuan for any of them. Yes the Sheraton KTV is more expensive than the counterparts in Chang Ping. The 3-6-10 rates were a bit too rich for my blood.

In fact as it turned out I skipped KTV's and saunas entirely in Houjie and focused entirely on BBS and freelance girls at bars and discos. For me the great standout about Houjie was the easily accessible and abundant BBS area. I pretty much found it by accident but once I did I was a regular for 4 nights in a row! ^_^ you can find the BBS area by taking a motor bike going left from the entrance of the Sheraton. After about a seven minute ride you take a right and you are pretty much there....

For 150 Yuan you get a nice ST experience with the girls in the shops AT YOUR HOTEL. Only one shop tried to charge me the extra for being a foreigner! Now call me naive but many of the girls I saw at the BBS shops could easily be in a Sheraton KTV lineup and more than hold their own. I for one don't buy into the pricing structure in China.

In Houjie I also had my first threesome experience after befriending a nice working girl at the shopping mall just across from the Highway in front of the Sheraton. She took a friend of hers with her to The Sheraton and what a great evening. It was fully worth the 600 Yuan I gave them....

In summary Houjie is worth the trip for the great Sheraton, good BBS selection and a few nice bars. Here are a few pics of the BBS girls and the threesome girls...And its off to Zhuhai

To Be Continued on Zhuhai thread

Wang
07-01-05, 10:01
My dear Ramsey,

I enjoyed reading your field report immensely and looking at those tasteful pictures (just wished they were clearer and zoomed in). Please keep 'em ...er coming. I too have been to Houjie several times but usually stick to the KTV's and hotel saunas. They certainly brought back fond memories. It puts me to shame reading of your success at the discos notwithstanding your limited command of putonghua. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

Tinybobo1002
07-01-05, 23:16
[QUOTE=Ramsey1]After a week of Chang Ping it was time to start travelling. My first destination was Houjie for a couple of reasons. For 150 Yuan you get a nice ST experience with the girls in the shops AT YOUR HOTEL.

What do you mean by the girls in the shops at your hotel? Is the bbs one of the shops inside the hotel? By the way, how much is Sheraton? Thanks.

Ramsey1
07-02-05, 07:48
Thanks for the compliment Wang. I am sure I'll get back to Houjie at some point and check out the Saunas and KTV's. For the Discos a bit of patience and forwardness will get you very far I think.

Maybe we'll have a drink in Houjie one day.

Ramsey

Ramsey1
07-02-05, 07:51
Not sure how much the Sheraton is as I was using my Starwood points....but you can quickly check it out online.

The BBS shops are about a 10 minute motobike ride away from the Hotel. You can pick the girl and take her back to your room and she'll take a motobike back to the BBS shop. Total cost 150 Yuan + small tip

Fast Eddie 48
07-03-05, 06:51
After a week of Chang Ping it was time to start travelling. My first destination was Houjie for a couple of reasons. First I had read some decent reports about the girl selection and second it has a five star Sheraton where I happen to have lots and lots of points! So after a short one hour cab ride from Chang Ping I was in front of the Houjie Sheraton.

The Sheraton in Houjie is impressive in every way. Fantatic exterior, lobby and rooms. Impeccable and unitrusive service. Also a hosts a couple of great restaurants including maybe the best Italian place I ate at during this trip. If you are a Starwood member this is the place to use up some of your points.

Now on my first evening I ventured to the Annex which houses the KTV. Now since I was alone I obviously didn't book a room but sat at the bar area right up front where I could observe some of the lineups going back and forth between the rooms. I certainly saw a few very nice 8.5 to 9's in some of the lineups but quite honestly couldn't bring myself to part with 1000 Yuan for any of them. Yes the Sheraton KTV is more expensive than the counterparts in Chang Ping. The 3-6-10 rates were a bit too rich for my blood.

In fact as it turned out I skipped KTV's and saunas entirely in Houjie and focused entirely on BBS and freelance girls at bars and discos. For me the great standout about Houjie was the easily accessible and abundant BBS area. I pretty much found it by accident but once I did I was a regular for 4 nights in a row! ^_^ you can find the BBS area by taking a motor bike going left from the entrance of the Sheraton. After about a seven minute ride you take a right and you are pretty much there....

For 150 Yuan you get a nice ST experience with the girls in the shops AT YOUR HOTEL. Only one shop tried to charge me the extra for being a foreigner! Now call me naive but many of the girls I saw at the BBS shops could easily be in a Sheraton KTV lineup and more than hold their own. I for one don't buy into the pricing structure in China.

In Houjie I also had my first threesome experience after befriending a nice working girl at the shopping mall just across from the Highway in front of the Sheraton. She took a friend of hers with her to The Sheraton and what a great evening. It was fully worth the 600 Yuan I gave them....

In summary Houjie is worth the trip for the great Sheraton, good BBS selection and a few nice bars. Here are a few pics of the BBS girls and the threesome girls...And its off to Zhuhai

To Be Continued on Zhuhai thread

houjie bbs and shop

i stay in houjie last nov for 2 days , didn't find any bbs shop at all , only
actions i saw is sauna and ktv , please pm or post me on the locations.

great picture very nice keep up the good work.

Ramsey1
07-03-05, 07:10
Fast Eddie,

The Houjie BBS shops are fairly close to the Bar Streets. From the Sheraton you would take cab or motobike and make a left on the big Highway in front of the Hotel. After about a 5-8 minute ride the motobike would make a right and after another minute or so you are there. Sorry I can't be more specific

Ramsey

Hoeman
07-03-05, 09:01
houjie bbs and shop

I stay in houjie last nov for 2 days. I didn't find any bbs shop at all, only actions I saw is sauna and ktv. Please pm or post me on the locations.

Great picture very nice keep up the good work.Houjie BBS are located at FanJiaZhuang (if I am not mistaken abt the name). Tell the motorbike-taxi the name. It is behind the street where the bars(Queen's Bar, etc) and clubs are.

ManonsanBoy
07-03-05, 14:30
Dear Mongers

AVOID this place for the time being. The KTV is chaotic and half the girls recruited do not know they are supposed to er..................provide appropriate service.

The sauna looks impressive but remains to be seen whether they deliver.

Expensive. Sauna is 380 for the room!

Sino View
07-04-05, 03:29
[QUOTE= By the way, how much is Sheraton? Thanks.I paid 580rmb the last time i was there. Booked thru a factory there.

A very nice hotel.

There are also few nice but cheaper hotel around like Jaihua, Cinese etc.

Comrade 2255
07-04-05, 04:07
them's some fine fillies Ramsey!! You weren't Cronan in a previous life were you?

Ramsey1
07-05-05, 08:46
There is only one Cronin, and it isn't me!

DayNight
07-06-05, 04:56
I checked again the 'Heping Hotel' (Peace Hotel) area in more detail. Coming from the center, I went past the hotel to the end of the road (sort of, as it never really ends). In terms of BBS, about 200m past the hotel there is nothing more coming.

This time I tried the HJ place close to the hotel (about 50m towards the city on the same side as the hotel). Cute girl, no sex allowed. She talked a lot to the girl in the next cubicle about my physioligy. Damage was 35+35

70 is not that cheap, considering thas Sex is 130 in that area. But never mind, the girl was qute and I will give her a call next time. She said outcalls are 'buxin', but let's see.

I would say to total area has 100+ girls. Some sops have about 10 girls and there are many smaller shops. Some are FS, some are HJ only.

Have fun!

Member #3346
07-10-05, 13:30
i was reading ramsey1's posts about changping, reminiscing, and looked for my old post and forgot that i had written a long post and it got deleted/lost when i tried to post it. it's about 8 weeks old, but may still be useful.

i was in hk, and was going to go to macau for 24 hrs, but figured i'd try something new. i got an express visa to china, and took the train to changping and got in around 8pm. i took a taxi(who gave me a high fixed price fare and wouldn't budge, i think 15rmb) to hui mei hotel, because i knew there was a decent sauna in it and hui mei is easy to say if your chinese isn't too good. checked in and before going to my room, saw a sign for a vip sauna on the 2nd floor. i took the elevator and saw a sign for a sauna on a different floor. after unpacking and securing my belongings and taking a cialis, i went to the 2nd floor and all i saw were two restaurants. i peeked in one of them, and ended up going down a hallway, through a kitchen, then a small ballroom and saw some plants with a lit up stairway. i walked into the entrance, and someone greeted me, asked if i had booked a room. i said no, and they took me into what looked like a hotel room with a shower. the manager gave me her card, got me some tea, and the lineups began, three at a time, girls all in red robes, looks from 6-9, all young. i was rejecting girls just so i could get a look at most of the girls, and after about 15, picked this 19 year old young slender innocent cutie. 5'1", 95#, 32a-22-32, zero body fat, taut skin, totally cute face and friendly. she washed me in the shower, and back to the bed had a tray with three cups on it and some small beans. light massage, then started sucking my back with some liquid in her mouth, rimming me, then flipped over for fire/ice bbbj. i pulled her up, started dfk, then after fingering her, went down for daty, which i usually don't do in china but she seemed so young and fresh. she started getting into it, i slid up, started kissing her, and went in against my better judgement for bbfs, which although stupid and risky, was amazing. she was so wet and tight and horny. multiple positions, shot outside, back in the shower. i told her to come to my hotel room later and told her my room number, but she didn't write it down. i don't remember her number but her name was xiao long - little dragon. on my way out, i went all the way down the stairs and exited in the back of the hotel. this place is supposed to give first timer a hard time, but i think because i came in on the second floor they figured i passed the 1st floor screening.

l-9
a-9
s-9.5

more to follow

Member #3346
07-10-05, 13:44
After going to my room and freshening up, I was ready for round 2. I wasn't sure where to go, so started walking around to see what hotels were available. Not much SW action besides for a couple homely looking girls. I walked past the Virgin Hotel to the big cross street and made a right. I saw some hotels, but nothing really promising. I remember reading some good posts about the Fu Hau(plutocrat) hotel, so took a cab there. Plain lobby, took the elevator up and got out and a manager greeted me, asked me if I booked a room, I said no, and she gave me a card, and took me to a hotel room like the one at Hui Mei. Went through the lineup. Lookswise nice, maybe a step below Hui Mei, but still solid. After going through 20 girls, I picked a girl in her early 20's, but after, close up, although young, her face looked a little weathered. About 5'2", petite, 32B-24-34. Same routine, went to the shower with her after she hung all my clothes up, a waiter came with a tray of goodies, short massage, then the service began. Started with her putting a liquid in her mouth, then starting by my ass, letting it drip out then she would suck it back up, sort of like a vacuum running from my ass to my shoulder. Then, she got sort of freaky. First rimmed me with her tongue, then used this hard bullet shaped candy which she held between her teeth, and started rimming me with that, with some gentle penetration. She then got this straw out and would suck up a bubble tea pearl on the end of the straw, and put it up my ass. She did this three times. I wasn't that into it, but wanted to see how far she would go. She rimmed me some more with her tongue, then flipped me over. Great BBBJ with fire/ice/mint, FS in multiple positions all covered, decent, but a little mechanical, no kissing, finished, back to the shower and I was done. I think the room fee was a little less than 300 and the tip was 300.

L-7.5
S-9

more to follow...

Member #3346
07-10-05, 13:55
Took a cab back to Hui Mei, I was pretty wasted but wanted to take full advantage of my time in CP, so headed back out and went to Hui Hwa Hotel. The Fu Hao manager said that facility was pretty nice. It's owned by the same people as Hui Mei and is about 3 blocks away. Went up the elevator and was greeted by a manager. The place seemed to have more rooms all really new and nice looking. It was about 2AM. I went through the whole lineup, about 15 girls, and only found one to my liking and by the time I asked for her, she was taken by someone else. The girls ranged from 6-8, but after two shots, I needed someone really inspiring. I ended up collecting a business card and passing, and headed down to Virgin Hotel, right across from Hui Mei. Same routine, went through the lineup, I thought the girls here ranged from 4-7 in looks, so passed again and picked up another business card. Got home after 3AM, it was too late to try to find another sauna, so I fell asleep. About 4AM, there's a knock on the door, and it's Xiao Long, my girl from Hui Mei, she said she had to track me down through the front desk. She was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt, looked totally cute. I pulled her in my room, we started making out, and after a little while, she said she couldn't stay, but wanted to see me again and gave me her phone number, then her phone rang and she left. Everytime I think about it, I kick myself for not trying harder to get her to stay, but I was so sleepy I didn't know what I was doing.

to be continued...

Member #3346
07-10-05, 14:15
I wake up, get something to eat, check out of my hotel and figure I'd check out Fu Hao again. Xiao Long didn't work until night time and I didn't have a room to take her back to now, so I called the manager who I saw from the night before and asked her to book a room for me. I get there, the manager's not there yet, because it's late morning and she got off work around 4AM, but my room is ready. I walk in, and the room looks like the same nice hotel rooms all the other saunas have, EXCEPT there's a funky chair/apparatus in the corner where normally a lounge chair would be. It looked like a combination of a obstetrician's exam table and a leg workout machine. I went through the lineup of about 20 girls, looks 5-8, and settled on a young cutie who looked like someone I used to work with that I always wanted to hook up with. Same routine, disrobe, shower, back to the bed. Same freaky routine, back sucking, rimming, rimming with bullet shaped candy, put a few bubble tea pearls in with a straw, then showed me the straw, pointed to my ass, and asked me if I wanted it or not, I figured what the hell, so she eases the straw in me, I figured she's going to suck the pearls out, but instead she blows some soda into my ass! She did it once and I told her I was done. Went on to BBBJ with fire/ice, covered FS, then on to the sex chair. It wasn't as cool as I thought, maybe I just didn't know how to use it, but basically she sat back on what looked like an incline bench that was elevated, hooked her legs around these bars that held her legs wide open, and it put her in the perfect position for me to stand and enter her covered. We did that for a while, but it got a little boring. There was a padded seat attached to the front of the chair which I guessed I could have used for DATY, but didn't . Back to the bed for a fast and furious finish, then back to the shower.

L-8
S-9.5
A-9

After that experience, I was ready to head down to Macau for a taste of some non-Chinese ladies. After going to Zhuhai, Changping, and Houjie, China is fantastic value for the money compared to Macau, and the place to go if you want to hook up with Chinese women. I'm talking about saunas, because that's where most of my experiences were. A little more expensive, but less intimidating for a first time visitor to these cities. I think Houjie had the best looking lineups, Changping had the best service, with Zhuhai saunas leaving something to be desired(although I did get my first pop rocks BBBJ there).

Ramsey1
07-13-05, 07:52
Good report Member.

What were the best saunas in Houjie? Also what was the cost?

Ramsey

DayNight
07-15-05, 08:00
I was planning on a hotel delivery via phone. Unfortunately I forgot my huge phone number collection. That was tough since time was not on my side.

Anyway, I managed to sneek away late evening and had a look at the BBS close to the Golden Lake Hotel (the BBS is on the mainroad, left hand side, about 100-200m towards the city center).

Hotel rate was again 150 (130 is in-house) and I selected 'Lili'. A bit chubby for my taste. But the other ones I either didn't not like or had already tested.

Lili was nice. No BJ, but 100% GF. No rush at all. She was very orgasmic und loved the vibrating egg (they all do). She got quite noisy during orgasm. She was really fun to be with. She also had the cutes face I have ever seen.

Definitely a will-do-again!

ManonsanBoy
07-15-05, 09:41
Daynight

I will be staying at Golden Lake tomorrow. So the hotel order in service is available? I go to the sauna but have never tried call up to my room.

ManonsanBoy
07-15-05, 09:43
Daynight

Do you mean they come to your room at Golden lake and the total is 150? Surely not?

ManonsanBoy
07-15-05, 09:44
Daynight

Towards town center is right or left as you come out of the restaurant in front of the hotel?

DayNight
07-15-05, 17:21
ManonsanBoy
Here is what you do:

Walk from the Golden Lake Hotel to the main road just in front of the hotel.
Go over the pedestrian bridge.
Walk right, towards Tangxia center for about 200m or so
50m before the gas station there is a BBS
You can do take out for 150 RMB

For a wider selection you can take a taxi to the 'Heping Hotel' and walk around that area. There are plenty of BBS.

The Golden Lake Massage just moved to the old block. It's during the evening 290 for the room and usually 300 for tha gal. I rather take 2 gals back to the room.

Please report back!

PS: if you get Lili's phone please send me a PM.

Member #3346
07-16-05, 03:20
Good report Member.

Ramsey

In Houjie, the Sheraton was really nice, and was the only one I tried. I heard that the Cinese Hotel and the Jia Hua hotel had nice saunas but were hard to get in. I got turned down at the Cinese twice. I liked the Sheraton because it's a nice hotel, it's easy to get to, and they gave minimum hassles for entry. It was a while ago, and don't remember the exact cost, but I think the room was a little under or a little over 300. I started in Houjie, so wasn't sure how much to tip, so the two times I went, I tipped 400 the first time, 300 the next.

Fast Eddie 48
07-23-05, 09:04
Ramsey,

Chinese Hotel sauna and Jia Hua Sanua is the biggest and has the most girls. Try not to go on Friday and Saturday. Go on weekdays and early before 5pm. I am Chinese never been turn down by mamasan even on my first time. The girls is the best in Southern China cost is 1000rmb for fs.

I like Changpin Sauna also girl is not as hot but you can get 8-10 for 500 rmb. All nite better service and GFE more value for your dollar.

Fast Eddie 48

Good report Member.

Ramsey

Member #3346
07-25-05, 11:46
Ramsey,

Chinese Hotel sauna and Jia Hua Sanua is the biggest and has the most girls. Try not to go on Friday and Saturday. Go on weekdays and early before 5pm. I am Chinese never been turn down by mamasan even on my first time. The girls is the best in Southern China cost is 1000rmb for fs.

I like Changpin Sauna also girl is not as hot but you can get 8-10 for 500 rmb. All nite better service and GFE more value for your dollar.

Fast Eddie 48

Fast Eddie,
Where did you go in the Cinese Hotel? Did you go to the health club or straight to the 7th floor? I tried two nights in a row to get in the Cinese Sauna, but the desk person on the 2nd or 3rd floor said all they did was legitimate massage and told me there was no sauna. I'm Chinese, but don't speak Mandarin that well.

Moody
07-26-05, 05:58
Ramsey,

Fast Eddie 48

Hmmm. When I was at the Jia Hua sauna a while back, I could have sworn the price was 800 for all night and 400 for 90 minutes, plus about 250 for room fee. At Cinese, if you're staying at the hotel, you can have the girl come to your room, you still get charged the room fee though. I presume the "room fee" is the hotel's cut or something.

Moody
07-26-05, 06:06
Fast Eddie,
Where did you go in the Cinese Hotel? Did you go to the health club or straight to the 7th floor? I tried two nights in a row to get in the Cinese Sauna, but the desk person on the 2nd or 3rd floor said all they did was legitimate massage and told me there was no sauna. I'm Chinese, but don't speak Mandarin that well.

I got into the sauna by calling one of the mamasans I knew at the KTV. I asked her if the hotel had a massage with other service and she replied "of course." She arranged for someone to come to my room and pick me up and take me down to the 7th floor.

At most of the places I've been to that have similar service, the girls all have a routine they go through. Although it varies a bit, the service is usually very similar if you go back to the same establishment, and most of the establishments have similar service. Cinese was a little different in that the girls actually gave me a real massage to start off. Unlike some of the other places with a lot of licking and stuff with ice and hot tea, the girls at Cinese were actually pretty good as the giving a massage. So if you prefer that type of service to the licking stuff, you might like Cinese.

Bull Dozer
07-26-05, 22:40
Guys,
From my past experience, which is almost every 45 days I spend atleast 7-10 days in Houjie, why would you spend 1000RMB on one girl, when you can have 3-4 girls for the price of one, for all night from about 25BBS's around Houjie, who seem to have killer girls most of the time. Some of the Mamasans cater to hotels like Sheraton also with their girls. I guess everyone has their preference. I have several posts & Pictures of the girls in Houjie. I know people say Changping is the whoring capital, but the prices are steeper, also I think when Houjie will run out of girls, I will look elsewhere, which will never happen in my lifetime, there is so much HOT PUSSY in Houjie, it is unbeleivable. Good luck if anyone needs help in Houjie PM me, I will try & help.

GJ

Fast Eddie 48
07-27-05, 05:50
Fast Eddie,
Where did you go in the Cinese Hotel? Did you go to the health club or straight to the 7th floor? I tried two nights in a row to get in the Cinese Sauna, but the desk person on the 2nd or 3rd floor said all they did was legitimate massage and told me there was no sauna. I'm Chinese, but don't speak Mandarin that well.To member 3346,

First time at cinese sauna, I went to health club first and ask for a massage. They also told me no FS will be offered and I heard that one before. Most large houjie ktv and sauna if they do not know you or you do not speak mandarin. They will tell you that they are legit but if you believe that and give up, you lose.

After talking to the mamasan for a while, and tell her so and so recommened this place or slip her 100rmb , it work every time and she will bring you her best girl. This also work on the ktv money talk. Make sure that you save her business card or give her one of your. I am a sales and marketing pro and I can sweet talk any mamasan.

Fast eddie 48

ManonsanBoy
07-27-05, 22:23
Fast Eddie

What is the set up with the small shops with girls in short dresses, just like a KTV line up. Nothing discrete about it. Do they just go upstairs for FS?

Fast Eddie 48
07-28-05, 03:33
Fast Eddie

What is the set up with the small shops with girls in short dresses, just like a KTV line up. Nothing discrete about it. Do they just go upstairs for FS?Manonsanboy,

Yes just pick the girl you want. Option FS upstair apartment take a shower, most apartment is ok with shower, you can also opt for take out back to hotel 200st 500 all nite.

You will also see ktv girl in the street going from ktv to ktv. I once saw a 10 tall slim hot models, talk to mamasan 200 st to hotel, didn't have to paid for ktv room.

Fast eddie 48

JoeZ
08-11-05, 07:34
My dear fellow hunters, this is JoeZ from the northern california board. Much inspired by your excellent posts on this forum, I'm making my 1st "happy trip" to Shenzhen and Dongguan from 08/14 to 08/19. I do speak fluent madarin but naive about the sauna/ktv scenes in China. Any fellow hunters care to join me for a fun week (didn't they say it takes at least 3 guys to have fun party in a KTV)? Please post here or PM me for contacts.

Bill Lee
08-11-05, 13:50
You'll be in SZ. Don't bother with the KTV. Go try out the Alley girls in ST. $12US for short time. Sweet and Adorable. Hundreds to pick from in a 20 min. walk. Senior member tends to go for non-KTV hunts. Get pretty expensive in the long run.

Check out the SZ post I had for the sauna back in July. Just as good as getting a hotel room. A business card for the place was posted too. This sauna was near the TS alleys.

Going to Dogguan. Must try Sheraton basement sauna.

Bill

My dear fellow hunters, this is JoeZ from the northern california board. Much inspired by your excellent posts on this forum, I'm making my 1st "happy trip" to Shenzhen and Dongguan from 08/14 to 08/19. I do speak fluent madarin but naive about the sauna/ktv scenes in China. Any fellow hunters care to join me for a fun week (didn't they say it takes at least 3 guys to have fun party in a KTV)? Please post here or PM me for contacts.

Fast Eddie 48
08-12-05, 02:44
My dear fellow hunters, this is JoeZ from the northern california board. Much inspired by your excellent posts on this forum, I'm making my 1st "happy trip" to Shenzhen and Dongguan from 08/14 to 08/19. I do speak fluent madarin but naive about the sauna/ktv scenes in China. Any fellow hunters care to join me for a fun week (didn't they say it takes at least 3 guys to have fun party in a KTV)? Please post here or PM me for contacts.Hey Joe Z,

I was going to go to China on end of Aug. The trip got delay because of a trade show in Sao Paulo Brazil, Shanghai is a lot more expensive city than shenzhen and Dongguan. I am Chinese, grow up in the US.

My Madarin need some help. It is getting better with all this trip to China the last few year. PM me if you have any questions.

Fast Eddie 48

Tinybobo1002
08-13-05, 00:42
You'll be in SZ. Don't bother with the KTV. Go try out the Alley girls in ST. $12US for short time. Sweet and Adorable. Hundreds to pick from in a 20 min. walk. Senior member tends to go for non-KTV hunts. Get pretty expensive in the long run.

Check out the SZ post I had for the sauna back in July. Just as good as getting a hotel room. A business card for the place was posted too. This sauna was near the TS alleys.

Going to Dogguan. Must try Sheraton basement sauna.

Bill

Bill, ST is not very safe, and can be alien unfriendly, unless you speak Chinese. Crack down is very common. Every now and then, there is a murder or two. Relatively, DG is safe. Changping is the paradise.

JoeZ
08-15-05, 01:42
Thank you all for the tips here and on my PM. I cut myself a deal by skipping Shenzhen and am now in Dongguan, the land of exhilaration (if Thailand is the LOS). I'm staying at the HuiHua Hotel downtown Changpin. We have a few friends now but wouldn't mind having more.

Also for pple curious about my senior membership with single post. I contributed some posts on the old WSG forum (on the northern cali. board). In one of the recent system upgrades or server change however, the counter of posts got reset on me. That's at least my understanding. Jackson of course has the most say.

Cheers my fellow mongers!

Open to Explore
08-16-05, 09:48
Attached map of how to get to a 400RMB Massage (all inlclusive) at a Houjie / Shatian Hotel near Jia Hua Hotel.

Service Very Good.

Travel Dog
08-17-05, 09:21
Open
The HengAn hotel in that same area, HouJie past the exhibition center, has a great sauna for the same price. 400RMB. Must be standard pricing in the area.
TD

JoeZ
08-17-05, 19:08
Too bad that Houjie is having a funiture expo this week from 16 to 21. All rooms are booked and priced twice as normal... //sigh

Bull Dozer
08-18-05, 03:55
Guys,
I have an apartment in Houjie behind Sheraton hotel anyone wants it contact me, I am in California at the moment.

GJ

Bill Lee
08-29-05, 14:13
Been to DG once. First time heard of Changping. This board has no separate listing for this city. Mapquest has over five Changping in China. I take it you meant the Changping in Guangdong? Seems like a smaller city than DG and near DG too.

What's the method of operation there? KTV only, Best for SWs or BBS? Places to stay? Prices? etc????

And don't tell me to RTFB, cause there's only 10 mentions of Changping other than mine and Tatyu. Not enough to give me an idea whether to stop by this place or not. Why is Changping paradise?

Bill

Bill, ST is not very safe, and can be alien unfriendly, unless you speak Chinese. Crack down is very common. Every now and then, there is a murder or two. Relatively, DG is safe. Changping is the paradise.

Ramsey1
08-29-05, 20:09
Bill,

Do a userid search on my userid (Ramsey1). You'll find a three part report on Changping. It is a great place indeed.

Ramsey

Fast Eddie 48
08-29-05, 21:40
Been to DG once. First time heard of Changping. This board has no separate listing for this city. Mapquest has over five Changping in China. I take it you meant the Changping in Guangdong? Seems like a smaller city than DG and near DG too.

What's the method of operation there? KTV only, Best for SWs or BBS? Places to stay? Prices? etc?

And don't tell me to RTFB, cause there's only 10 mentions of Changping other than mine and Tatyu. Not enough to give me an idea whether to stop by this place or not. Why is Changping paradise?

BillTo Bill Lee,

There is many post on Changpin in the Dongguan sections. Changpin is a small town between Shenzhen and Dongguan City, 2 train stops from Shenzhen 35 min, bus from Lo Wu is 45 min $ 45 rmb, I have post some info in the past in a small town have over 100 ktv, sauna, bbs and factory.

This is a major monging town for Hong Konger and Taiwan monger, You will see any foreigner at all. My Hong Kong friend took me there 3 yr ago. Everytime I go to China for business, I alway stay there for a day or two.

PMme if you need info or go to my post.

fast Eddie 48

OldAsiaHand
08-30-05, 16:45
Bill,

It has everything; KTV, Sauna, BBS, but not many SWs. 4-star hotels downtown are less than 300 RMB.

If you pull my leg, we can go for a visit when you are next here. It is only an hour drive from SZ, but more than 2 from GZ.

OAH

Bill Lee
08-30-05, 17:07
OAH, it's not your leg that needs to be pulled to get you to go mongering. but I would like to stay overnight to enjoy the fruit of the travel. Wil that work for you?

FE48, found changping and changpin spelled on search engine. Will read all reports.

Ramsey1 - will definitely read your reports when employees leaves work and I can devote all my attention to them.

Will make a point of stopping by this place on next trip.

Thanks again.
Bill

Bull Dozer
08-30-05, 19:26
OAH/ FE48

How far is Changping/ Changpin from Houjie, how long would it take & what mode of cheap transportation goes there. I envy you. OAH I am trying to be there by Sept.9-10, hope to hook up with you & taste the cherries.

GJ

DayNight
08-31-05, 03:00
Changping is a major stop on the SZ-GZ train line. I presume there are busses or minibusses going there. Check with your hotel how to get to the train station.

For some reasons, the train station is in Chanping, but the stop is called. Dongguan.

In the worst case, by taxi should be 30 Minutes or so.

Fast Eddie 48
08-31-05, 05:45
OAH/ FE48

How far is Changping/ Changpin from Houjie, how long would it take & what mode of cheap transportation goes there. I envy you. OAH I am trying to be there by Sept.9-10, hope to hook up with you & taste the cherries.

GJGo Joe,

Houjie to Changpin by bus is about one hr. 2 months ago they are fixing the highway. It is better to take the train from Shenzhen. I think is only $ 60 rmb 2 stop 35-40 min. to anwser day and night question. Changpin is a small town in dongguan district.

There is many option in this small town. I find service and price is one of the lowest in southern china and so many chocies.

PM me if you have any questions.

Fast Eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
08-31-05, 05:56
OAH, it's not your leg that needs to be pulled to get you to go mongering. but I would like to stay overnight to enjoy the fruit of the travel. Wil that work for you?

FE48, found changping and changpin spelled on search engine. Will read all reports.

Ramsey1 - will definitely read your reports when employees leaves work and I can devote all my attention to them.

Will make a point of stopping by this place on next trip.

Thanks again.
BillBill,

Changpin is a very small town. It has been a well keep secret by Hong Kong mongers. You might not find too much info about this place. I've been there for 3 times in the last 12 months, but once to been there you will keep going back.

Fast Eddie 48

Ramsey1
08-31-05, 08:24
I hired a private cab from CP to Houjie...took me about 1 hour or less. Wasn't that expensive. I am sure you can also get buses.

For CP to Zhuhai (another great mongering place) I do recommend the bus over private transportation. Much cheaper and just as fast.

CP to GZ you should definitely take train.

OldAsiaHand
08-31-05, 11:11
Bill,

Let's make it a 2 nighter, one in SZ at your favorite sauna for 4 hours massage and 2 pops (VIP rooms were closed yesterday due to Sha Tsui crackdown, but should be OK by December). Next night, ChangPing, for 3-4 pops, afternoon sauna, early evening BBS, LT from Prince KTV (the floor show is a real extravaganza too).

Bring plenty of V my friend.

P.S. You should get to CP KTVs early for a good selection of talent. Contrary to SZ or GZ, the action starts early.

Go Joe,

I've never travelled from HouJie to CP, but I reckon it to be over an hour's drive. They must have bus transportation between the two, but you can probably grab a taxi for RMB 100+ one way. I do not believe HouJie is on the same train line as the GZ through train from HK that stops in ChangPing.

I talked with Hoeman today. We are planning to meet you in HouJie for a sextravaganza with talent from the local BBS spots.

OAH

Bill Lee
08-31-05, 12:49
Damn. I got come back. See you in December.

Bill

Bill,

Let's make it a 2 nighter, one in SZ at your favorite sauna for 4 hours massage and 2 pops (VIP rooms were closed yesterday due to Sha Tsui crackdown, but should be OK by December). Next night, ChangPing, for 3-4 pops, afternoon sauna, early evening BBS, LT from Prince KTV (the floor show is a real extravaganza too).

P.S. You should get to CP KTVs early for a good selection of talent. Contrary to SZ or GZ, the action starts early.

Go Joe,

I've never travelled from HouJie to CP, but I reckon it to be over an hour's drive. They must have bus transportation between the two, but you can probably grab a taxi for RMB 100+ one way. I do not believe HouJie is on the same train line as the GZ through train from HK that stops in ChangPing.

I talked with Hoeman today. We are planning to meet you in HouJie for a sextravaganza with talent from the local BBS spots.

OAH

Bull Dozer
08-31-05, 21:31
OAH,
I am waiting to participate in that big ORGY, can't wait to get out there. I have plenty of Cialis to keep it up for a month.
GJ

Bill,

Go Joe,

OAH

BH Lover
08-31-05, 23:36

OAHOAH,

There is no direct train between CP and Houjie. The transportation between these two towns are really troublesome. As you said, the best way is by cab, which cost at least one hour and 100RMB.

You mentioned KTV in Prince, had you try KTV in Lion hotel? Which one is better? Pros and cons?

Personally, I like KTV of Lion and massage of Huamei.

BH Lover

Ramsey1
09-01-05, 07:39
I put in my two cents on KTV's and massage options in Changping:

New Century for KTV because its the biggest and nicest Hotel around with a HUGE selection of girls

Virgin Hotel (accross HuiMei) for Massage because the girls are superbly trained and follow through with all they have been taught.. ^_^

For Hotel I do recommend HuiMei for central location and decent price..

By the way OAH please submitt a detailed report on your adventures in CP and Houjie. I'll be back in November!

Ramsey1
09-01-05, 07:46
Gentlemen (especially Senior Members OAH, Go Joe and Bill),

I'll be making my second "hobbyist" trip to China this year and am in the process of making my itiniary. It'll be a three week trip and I would like to expand my horizon by adding a few new stops. For those who didn't read my travel reports last year I already covered Guangzhou, Changping, Houjie and Zhuhai in China. This year I am definitely adding Beijing and Shanghai in addition to revisiting Changping and Houjie. Now I am wondering which other places deserve a visit...what do you guys think?

Ramsey

Hoeman
09-01-05, 09:58
OAH,

There is no direct train between CP and Houjie. The transportation between these two towns are really troublesome. As you said, the best way is by cab, which cost at least one hour and 100RMB.Hiya BH Lover,

I do know that there is a bus service running from Humen to CP. Not sure if there are direct buses from HouJie to CP. FYI, HouJie & Humen are neighbouring towns and only a 20mins bus ride apart. Can opt to travel to Humen first and get a bus from Humen to CP.

From Humen to CP, it should be a 1-hour plus bus ride. Cost approx. RMB10 or so. My GF had a friend visit from CP, and when we sent the friend off at HuangHe bus station in Humen, I noticed the bus service is 1 bus every 40mins or so. I expect Houjie should have a similar bus service, but not very sure.

OAH is rite. A taxi is the best way to get from HouJie to CP, especially for those who dun read Chinese characters or are 1st-timers in the area. RMB100 is not really too much to pay for convenience, safety and comfort.

Hoeman.

Hoeman
09-01-05, 10:15
Hi OAH & Go Joe,

Getting excited about the meet-up in HouJie. I noticed some good quality BBS talents whilst I was there the last time (some of the talents are 7-9 in my books, but then I am not a fussy fella). Sadly, didn't get to partake in the yummy delights due to time constraints. Had to rush back to Humen at that time as GF was waiting. Will make it a point to savour the talents this time round.

OAH, haven't seen you for quite some time now. Look forward to monger and recce the HouJie BBS talents together.

Hoeman

Bull Dozer
09-01-05, 21:20
Ramsey,
Shanghai definitely is worth visiting, I can't say much about Beijing, from my experience Beijing is expensive unless you have the right contacts I made three visits paid 4 times more than Houjie, my conclusion is Dongguan,Huojie is the most economical place, or else try get hold of SB who is the king of Beijing mongering & get some Mammassan #'s, because he get fresh fruits delivered everyday, I don't think he has to go grocery shopping at all.
From my experience a lot of the talent from across the country in any case ends up in places like Houjie & Changping, so just sit in one place & order take out, but sight seeing is another thing then you have to go across the country for cherry picking. Thats my 2 cents. Don't stop, keep on trucking.

GJ

I'll be making my second "hobbyist" trip to China this year and am in the process of making my itiniary. It'll be a three week trip and I would like to expand my horizon by adding a few new stops. For those who didn't read my travel reports last year I already covered Guangzhou, Changping, Houjie and Zhuhai in China. This year I am definitely adding Beijing and Shanghai in addition to revisiting Changping and Houjie. Now I am wondering which other places deserve a visit...what do you guys think?

Ramsey

Bull Dozer
09-01-05, 21:29
Jackson,
This is my request that Houjie have its own thread, Houjie has all the best & newest Hotels in Dongguan, full of pussy & is a big mongering ground in South of China. I hope there will be other experienced members who would second my request.

GJ

John Siron
09-02-05, 14:54
Since the Guangdong fair is in mid October plus the national holiday is at the beginning of October, what do you guys think about the scene during then? I suspect that there might not be many girls around, and if there are, there might be too many men to women around that time. Maybe we should skip southern China during the end of September all the way to November?

Please discuss.

Bill Lee
09-02-05, 19:45
I defer your question to the all knowing, all seeing OAH. I am a newbie compared to this guy. Most of my adventures here has been driven by this man's desire to explore man's deepest wanting for more knowledge of the tight black hole.

Bill

Ramsey

Fast Eddie 48
09-02-05, 20:34
Hiya BH Lover,

I do know that there is a bus service running from Humen to CP. Not sure if there are direct buses from HouJie to CP. FYI, HouJie & Humen are neighbouring towns and only a 20mins bus ride apart. Can opt to travel to Humen first and get a bus from Humen to CP.

From Humen to CP, it should be a 1-hour plus bus ride. Cost approx. RMB10 or so. My GF had a friend visit from CP, and when we sent the friend off at HuangHe bus station in Humen, I noticed the bus service is 1 bus every 40mins or so. I expect Houjie should have a similar bus service, but not very sure.

OAH is rite. A taxi is the best way to get from HouJie to CP, especially for those who dun read Chinese characters or are 1st-timers in the area. RMB100 is not really too much to pay for convenience, safety and comfort.

Hoeman.Hey Hoeman,

There is a bus from Humen to Changping. I took it last year but it take about one hr. Ii took it across the street from Humen Plaza. The $ is only 25 rmb is a mistake,
it made many stops and they are fixing the highway. They are buliding a new
express way it will be much faster.

You can alway go to Dongguan City and take another bus, but that still take
time, faster way is take the train from Shenzhen.

Fast Eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
09-02-05, 20:45

RamseyHi Ramsey,

My next trip to China this month I will try some new hunting ground. Since I've been to all the place above many many times, I think its time to try other place since there is so many crack down going on in Shenzhen and Guanzhou area. There are so many places in Southern China I'd like to try, all the small town around Shenzhen area, Shantou (4 hr bus from Shenzhen) and Panyu Foshan and Zhongshan (1hr bus from Shenzhen) is only a few. I will post update when I get back.

So many girls, so little time.

Fast Eddie 48

DayNight
09-06-05, 10:27
I just had a nice BBS visit in Feng Gang for the usual 150.

I was in that BBS a few time before. This time there where only 6 or so gals. As usual, half looked in the other direction, as usual I chosed the most friendly looking one.

In the apratment she was very friendly. During the lite shower I noticed already that she was extremly wet. And she turned out to be a REAL hottie.

She loved clit rubbing and couldn't stop to play with my vibrating egg. She got really noisy. Also didn't mind to rub her own clit. Very good pelvis muscels too.

Will be back for more soon!

I have to add that my 10 or so last visits to several BBS around Shenzhen (but never in SZ) have all been wonderfull. Every time I got gals with phantastic performance.

OldAsiaHand
09-08-05, 15:43
Ramsey1,

Glad to hear you are coming back this way!

Beijing: Good for Mongolian and Russian girls, but expensive compared with S. China.

Shanghai: Not really a mongering destination, but action is available.

Shenzhen: I would definitely recommend this if you did not make it last year. I'm sure the current crackdown will be over after National Day.

Chongqing: Some of the most beautiful talent and best service available in China.

Qingdao: I found some great BBS action in this beautiful coastal city.

I enjoy checking out the smaller towns in Guangdong. There are literally thousands of them. They all have KTV, Sauna and BBS with prices more reasonable compared with the bigger cities. You will not find any 5 stars, but always a reasonable 3-4 star hotel. You will start getting calls for room service as soon as you check in.

Just my POV.

OAH

ManonsanBoy
09-09-05, 23:35
Ramsey

If mongering is your main priority, Beijing and Shanghai are expensive but the cities have other attractions.

I suggest Chongching and even Kunming but Shenzhen and surrounds has the greatest scene in China.

The very best (v.v. expensive) is probably in Beijing.

OldAsiaHand
09-10-05, 06:15
Hooked up with Hoeman and GO Joe last night. GO Joe and I picked Hoeman up in Humen and we made the mistake of taking Route 107 to HouJie. The traffic was literally stopped or barely crawling the whole way. Do not, I repeat, do not attempt to navigate 107 on a Friday evening in the rain!

We arrived 2 hours later (should be 15-20 minutes max with no traffic). There was a major crackdown going on and most BBS were shut. We managed to find a couple shops still open and one papasan took us around to back to find 8-10 girls in one shop.

One girl from CQ had a nice rack so I picked her. It went downhill from there. She was real slow to get to the apartment upstairs. She would not even let me touch her tits. Refused BBBJ until I started to leave after which she made a worthless effort, spitting every 30 seconds during a 2-3 minutes BJ (I really hate the spitters, but do encounter it often). She demanded me on top and from the moment I entered she started to complain about my size. Finally, she got on cowgirl thinking she could finish me off faster, but that did not work. Tried for doggy and she said "no way". Back to mish, she kept feigning that painful look on her face, so I just finished off and left. On top of all this, she must have had one of the worst attitudes I've come across with a pro in China.

Having wasted 2 hours on the way and another hour on the hunt and doing the first one, we did not have enough time for a second round. We grabbed a quick dinner and split. After I got home, I discovered I had food poisoning from the dinner and was on the can all night.

The only saving grace to the whole evening was the good company.

OAH

My Ducane
09-13-05, 22:49
Will be heading to the Fair in Oct, am trying to find out a good place with KTV and Sauna to stay in Dong Guan because the price will not be affected by the Fair in Guang Zhou.

Does anyone know of a good internet site where I can book hotel online? Can you please give me some reputable place to stay so I can sample the infamous sauna fun in DG?

Ducane

Travel Dog
09-14-05, 03:12
Ducane
Dong Guan hotel prices are definately higher during the fair but not increased as much as in Guangzhou. So you plan is a good one. I'll PM you my favorites.
TD

DayNight
09-14-05, 03:51
I suggest Chanping (coz of the train link) or Panyu (closer to GZ, but no rail). Another alternative is Shilong (only 1 train hop from GZ).

This place will give you a choice of at least 100 hotels of all levels.

I know a nice brothel near Shilong where you can stay for rmb 108 overnight if you arrive after midnigt. Gal will cost another 300 or so. Nice rooms too!

My Ducane
09-14-05, 17:23
Travel Dog and Day and Night,

Thanks for the advice, I am looking for a 3-4 stars place in Changping, yes, I am looking for something that is close by the train station in Changping that run from Hung Hom to Guang Zhou.

I want a decent place that will give me access to inhouse sauna or KTV.

I will search further and shall report back

Ducane

Member #3346
09-15-05, 11:09
Will be heading to the Fair in Oct, am trying to find out a good place with KTV and Sauna to stay in Dong Guan because the price will not be affected by the Fair in Guang Zhou.

Does anyone know of a good internet site where I can book hotel online? Can you please give me some reputable place to stay so I can sample the infamous sauna fun in DG?

Ducane

www.elong.net is good for China hotels, but most of their hotels are in Houjie, not Changping. Houjie is far from the train station, but most of the hotels run shuttle buses to/from the convention center during the trade fair. The saunas/KTVs are top notch, also.

Fast Eddie 48
09-16-05, 19:35
Travel Dog and Day and Night,

Thanks for the advice, I am looking for a 3-4 stars place in Changping, yes, I am looking for something that is close by the train station in Changping that run from Hung Hom to Guang Zhou.

I want a decent place that will give me access to inhouse sauna or KTV.

I will search further and shall report back

Ducane

to my ducane

changping is a small town from train station to center of town where hui
mei and lion hotel at is only 10 min taxi $ 15 rmb, hui mei hotel 4 star
room is about $ 280 rmb a night , there is another new 3 star hotel name
is hua fu is in the back of lion hotel very nice room speical weekdays is
i only paid $ 120 rmb i stay there in jan this year they just open .

i am not sure about the rate on canton fair , i will be there next week i
will get you the rate and the web site for hui mei if they have one and i
will pm you when i get back form china.

fast eddie 48

Wantoknow
09-17-05, 02:26
Tried the sauna at Virgin Hotel in Changping last night at around 6:00 p.m. The room is very nice for $268 RMB. No problems showing many girls for your pick. Picked a Szechun big-tit girl. Service very good. Love DATV. After fucking her in all positions, she let me lick her pussy for 20 mins.

Of course, service includes hot and cold BBBJ, deep penetrating AR, plus a little side show of a condom-covered banana sticking up her pussy. After paying $300RMB tips, I left with a smile on my face. Not bad, definitely will return.

Bull Dozer
09-17-05, 10:19
OAH,
If you had asked we Hoeman & me could have given you a hand job for free, if we had some plastic gloves handy. OAH Houjie is great, I am still here fuck everynight some real good pussy, so don't scratch out Houjie, because we didn't have enough time.
GJ

Hooked up with Hoeman and GO Joe last night. GO Joe and I picked Hoeman up in Humen and we made the mistake of taking Route 107 to HouJie. The traffic was literally stopped or barely crawling the whole way. Do not, I repeat, do not attempt to navigate 107 on a Friday evening in the rain!

We arrived 2 hours later (should be 15-20 minutes max with no traffic). There was a major crackdown going on and most BBS were shut. We managed to find a couple shops still open and one papasan took us around to back to find 8-10 girls in one shop.

One girl from CQ had a nice rack so I picked her. It went downhill from there. She was real slow to get to the apartment upstairs. She would not even let me touch her tits. Refused BBBJ until I started to leave after which she made a worthless effort, spitting every 30 seconds during a 2-3 minutes BJ (I really hate the spitters, but do encounter it often). She demanded me on top and from the moment I entered she started to complain about my size. Finally, she got on cowgirl thinking she could finish me off faster, but that did not work. Tried for doggy and she said "no way". Back to mish, she kept feigning that painful look on her face, so I just finished off and left. On top of all this, she must have had one of the worst attitudes I've come across with a pro in China.

Having wasted 2 hours on the way and another hour on the hunt and doing the first one, we did not have enough time for a second round. We grabbed a quick dinner and split. After I got home, I discovered I had food poisoning from the dinner and was on the can all night.

The only saving grace to the whole evening was the good company.

OAH

Joes
09-18-05, 05:30
To me, the best place in Southern China from a value and service quality standpoint is Chang Ping in DG. It is only a short train ride from GZ and is the "little" Macau, same service quality (or better), much less expensive than Macau. Macau certaining has the better quality girls but you pay a lot more.

For KTV, you must try the Amazon "Flower Street" in the Varsailles Hotel - there are several hundred girls to choose from, price is 2-5-8:

200rmn for sitting n eubbing the whole night
500rmb for sitting plus short time.
800rmb for sitting plus overnight.

For Sauna - my personal favourite is in the Fu long hotel : 富隆酒店 where thay offer the special service called "Kong Zhong Fei Ren" - it is translated as F---ing in mid air - Price is 138 entrance fee, and 300 for the girl.

Good luck.

Joe

Ditto88
09-18-05, 09:46
Greetings to all the senior members on this thread!

It has been a pleasure reading the current reports you guys have posted. The last time i was in Houjie, i only had enough time to go to the KTV at Hotel Sunshine Capital which was where i stayed and the selection wasn't too good considering the 2 : 5 : 8 price point.

My travel itinerary will be Bangkok - Dongguan - Guangzhou - Shantou - Guangzhou and will arrive in Houjie on the 26/09/05 where i will stay at the same hotel which is diagonally opposite from Sheraton.

Would greatly appreciate it if someone would direct me to the latest BBS ST or LT in Houjie and Shantou. Picked up some pointers from the thread but need better direction. Wouldn't want to wasted an extra second getting lost. After seeing the threads, i am tempted to stay in Houjie for an extra day..lol.

Thanks in advance.

Lilojo
09-18-05, 22:39
I did a quick run to CP just for the afternoon. RMB75 for a very nice room for the afternoon.

I had 8 girls brought to the room. Pics will be posted in the gallery. RMB150.

Lunch and a bit of shopping. There is a 3-storey shopping mall full of makeup shops and hair salon. Literally a hundred girls were getting ready for work for the evening.

Great way to spend an afternoon.

All About Bob
09-19-05, 15:56
Hi

If you are looking for a hotel in DG, might be worth checking out this link, the prices are ok, but its safe to book through them.

http://www.chinatravel1.com/english/index.htm

good luck

My Ducane
09-19-05, 16:21
Thanks to all the posters that had given me hotel info, I am still in the process of organizing all the info.

I will report back with reports after my trip.

Ducane

Tingle Tree
09-21-05, 13:16
I had a day of business in Shenzhen with a local colleague. We had a fantastic dinner and then he said he wanted to treat me to a massage. I assumed a foot massage!

Heading off in the car, I soon realised we were heading towards Dongguan. Apparently, Shenzhen locals are very wary of indulging in pleasures in Shenzhen. They also said the quality of ladies in Dongguan was tops.

I can't recall the name of the hotel but it was very opulent with an opera house attached. That should help identify the place. Attached to the hotel was a health club.

Needless to say it was more than a foot massage. The young lady had the most beautiful breasts you could ask for. Her oral skills were awesome to say the least. Despite coaxing to provide full service, I was contented with her oral ministrations.

Can't wait to get back!

WhosWho
09-23-05, 13:05
I am staying in the JiaHua Grand Hotel in Houjie Town from 24/10 - 30/10 during the Canton Fair.

Where is the best place to go for girls in Houjie?

Does anybody know if this hotel is good for action?

Would really appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

AJ

Lilojo
09-27-05, 09:09
"Joes" was absolutely correct.

I had also heard so much about the "Flower Street" in the Amazon KTV in CP, I finally got together a few friends and tried it.

The experience of strolling down a long hallway with 300+ girls eyeing me trying to get my attention (all very well behaved without being overly aggressive) was certainly worth the effort of travelling for an hour from HK.

I picked one with a big bust and got a picture of her in the shower. Posted in the gallery.

I know there are other places in China with a similar set up but it certainly was my first.

Bill Lee
09-30-05, 05:03
I searched all over the Internet and can't find the Varsailles Hotel. Can someone give me the address or send me a PM so I can reply back with e-mail for scanned business card? Business card for Amazon KTV ok too.

I'm dying to try this out.

Bill
A senile member

To me, the best place in Southern China from a value and service quality standpoint is Chang Ping in DG. It is only a short train ride from GZ and is the "little" Macau, same service quality (or better), much less expensive than Macau. Macau certaining has the better quality girls but you pay a lot more.

For KTV, you must try the Amazon "Flower Street" in the Varsailles Hotel - there are several hundred girls to choose from, price is 2-5-8:

200rmn for sitting n eubbing the whole night
500rmb for sitting plus short time.
800rmb for sitting plus overnight.

For Sauna - my personal favourite is in the Fu long hotel : 富隆酒店 where thay offer the special service called "Kong Zhong Fei Ren" - it is translated as F---ing in mid air - Price is 138 entrance fee, and 300 for the girl.

Good luck.

Joe

Bill Lee
09-30-05, 13:18
Now I can sleep in peace.

Bill

I searched all over the Internet and can't find the Varsailles Hotel. Can someone give me the address or send me a PM so I can reply back with e-mail for scanned business card? Business card for Amazon KTV ok too.

Bill
A senile member

Bnlee2
09-30-05, 16:44

Bill
A senile memberYou have to check this place out, it is nirvana. At least 300 girls dress to the "T" to choose from. Been there twice. Only seen a few foreigners there, mostly a play space for Hong Kong guys. It is absolutely awesome, walking down a gauntlet of 300+ girls. The KTV rooms there are also very nice.

Nightwing88
10-02-05, 04:58
Bill,

In case you interested, you can also check out the web site for the Versailles!
http://www.versailleshotel.com.cn/web.asp?t=con

In case you can't read Chinese, phone number is 0769-381-6888. You can also call one of the managers at the KTV for more info (only in Chinese though)... Mr. Liu Xiao Xin, 137-13499072. Here is another link for the KTV, called the Amazon Club:

http://www.versailleshotel.com.cn/web.asp?t=ent

Last time I was there (about a year ago!), I took a girl out on a date from the Lion Hotel KTV. We went to check out the floor show at the Amazon Club. It was pretty nice. Definitely make sure you stay over at the Versailles if you are in Chang Ping... it looks like a very classy place.

Nightwing

MpfsLover
10-02-05, 07:59
Can someone also PM me or post the location of this hotel on this forum. If you have the Chinese name that would be great. I am also planning a trip to DG, and would love to check this place out.

Thanks,
mpfslover

Bill Lee
10-02-05, 09:07
http://www.versailleshotel.com.cn/web.asp?t=ent
and/or
http://www.versailleshotel.com.cn

I don't think there's an English link. By the way, reading from the board, it appears to be close to the train station.

Bill

Can someone also PM me or post the location of this hotel on this forum. If you have the Chinese name that would be great. I am also planning a trip to DG, and would love to check this place out.

Thanks,
mpfslover

Weelock
10-02-05, 22:11
I think this is an article in HK Magazine about Changping and has pictures of the hotel called Varsailles Hotel. My Chinese reading/writing is very very limited. Therefore, I'm not 100% sure about the article's content or it's on Versaille. I have been three times to Changping but never to Varsailles Hotel ( Amazon ). I also and would like to go. You need to install Chinese on your PC to read the article. I think it's degrading the way the mamasan shows the girl's breast in front of everyone. There is a picture of it. This was done in front of me before a few times.

Had a bad experience with a mamasan and a girl from a KTV hotel called, Yue Hua Hotel. I think it's also called Ya Lan. Was told by another person he had problems there also. Well, Yue Hua is just a point of reference. Around this hotel are about 5-6 places where mamasans will take you to see girls nearby. Each place will have about 30-40 girls. Each time a mamasan drags me in to sit down, I felt weird because all the girls are looking at you. You are the only guy in the room. Quality, lower compared to KTV's but cheaper.

Please be careful. I don't advise anyone following a person to their location along. The first time I went with someone. It's too much danger the first time.

Looking for some to join me sometime next year in March/April/May 2006 to China and Beijing mainly for security and safety. Mainly just to Beijing since it will be my first time. Not sure exactly when since it's still early.

-cut--

-cut--

Weelock

Jettsetter
10-03-05, 04:55
I will be in CP from Oct. 8-16 along with a few buddies. If you're going to be in the area, send a note, and perhaps we can hit up one of the great KTV's together. I've always felt that the more the merrier.

I've been to CP about 3 times and each time find different ways of having more and more adventures. It doesn't hurt that I speak mandarin too. So if you're up for it, PM me.

Staying at Hui Mei. Gonna have a blast!

Jettsetter

DayNight
10-03-05, 08:09
After the "Versaille Hotel" was mentioned in a HK magazin I would give it a rest for some time. Keep in mind that mongering is illegal in China and such high profile articles do more harm then good.

You get action in any single place in DG and it's really no point to travel far to any particular place.

Weelock
10-03-05, 09:14
Hi DayNight,

Yes, I agree that "Such high profile articles does more harm then good". Too much publicity brings more people to the area and most likely trouble with the law soon. The last times I was there in Changping I already felt it was too crowded and too much in the open. Looks like a bad sign, sorry. I recall someone else (Cronin?) was thinking about the same thing about the LE and publicity. If anyone think I should delete it please tell me like a PM. I think I have 4-5 day.

The only problem the article was written last year, Oct 2004. I'm NOT 100% sure about the contents of the article either. I beleive the same HK magazine has a full spread about Macau's sex industry, like last month 2005. Has some nice pictures of girls, saunas and KTVs. Was thinking about posting a scan copy of it but it doesn't look like it now.

I'm disappointed about Sha Tsui in Shenzhen. One of my favorite places in China. It seems like the crackdown has been going on for several months in Sha Tsui. I don't want to be like the HK policeman that was caught. From last reports WSG, it's still going on and only about 30% of normal. I don't want this to happen to Changping either.

Weelock

CC1024
10-03-05, 09:15
This artical looks old, from 2004 October. So I would conclude that if there are any effect from this artical, it has came and gone.

CC1024

DayNight
10-03-05, 09:39
Was it that old? Havn't checked the date.

Some Hong Kong newspaper have a daily special about the sex business in China with detailed information and pictures. Someone should read those for an '2-b-avoided' list.

Anyway, my cheap charly places are safe.

Wang
10-03-05, 11:08
Yes, this is a forum to exchange info and ideas but I cringe when I see links, phone numbers and names posted. Just my opinion but wouldn't it be better if all that is done through pm? I know I will sure as hell avoid Amazon KTV.

Crackdowns always take place before a major event / public holiday. I had the unfortunate experience of being in the middle of one and the mamasan told everyone outright no one was to leave with a girl for the night as a precaution. You could of course do whatever you want outside the KTV at your peril.

CC1024
10-03-05, 11:13
Any of these report on the web?

CC1024

Fast Eddie 48
10-05-05, 07:01
I am staying in the JiaHua Grand Hotel in Houjie Town from 24/10 - 30/10 during the Canton Fair.

Thanks,

AJ

jie hua hotel and cinese hotel is the best 5 star hotel in houjie , the most
beatiful girl work in the sauna and ktv at this hotel , very expensive but
you get what you pay for some 8-9 model quality. 1000rmb all nite

fast eddie 48

OldAsiaHand
10-05-05, 08:16
Fast Eddie:

I've been at the Jia Hua KTV a couple of times. Yes, there are some pretty girls there, but I did not see many in the "8-9 model quality". Moody, the king of KTV, tells me that the Cinese is better, but I've not been there yet.

I guess it is just a matter of perception and the environment. I really believe that if you took some of the BBS girls I do for 150 RMB and put a bit of make-up and one of those KTV outfits on them, many would look just as good. Conversely, if you took all the packaging off the KTV girl and put them side by side in their birthday suits, it would be difficult to tell them apart.

Just my POV.

OAH

Cronin
10-05-05, 10:28
Based on the reports, I'm dying to make the trip to Chang Ping. It's only a short train ride from my house, so I could go every day and still sleep in my own bed. But even for an intrepid catacomb monger like myself, I'm a little reluctant to trapse off to parts unknown and wonder around in the dark in some small town. I would not know where I was, where I was going and how to escape from trouble. I'm fearless when it comes to catacomb mongering, but I'm not stupid (well, not too stupid, read on).

I got scammed the other night in Guangzhou doing this. The old "friend sneaks in and steals the money from your pocket while you're fucking" scam. I was in the middle of nowhere in a dark alley (couldn't see my hand in front of my face or where I was walking). A girl standing alone by a little store propped me and she was damn cute. My pants were two feet away from me the whole time we were fucking. They still managed to sneak in room without my realizing it. They were experts at this scam. I should of seen it coming a mile away. Lucky I only lost money instead of blood. Money well lost, since it has made me less cocky about being untouchable.

So, if anyone wants to go to Chang Ping, please PM me! Let's go.

Cronin

Dickystiffy
10-05-05, 17:34
Your first question is too broad. there are many kinds of girls, such as BBSgirls, KTV, Hotel, part time, Street walkers, internet girls etc, which is your taste?

Jiahua is well known for his action and professional service,as well as expense and quality,this is just my own opinion. But I think 波特曼酒店 hotel is better than Jiahua, Sauna there is very worthy.

It is very easy to find any kind of action you want in Dongguan, 5 millions plant there young first line workers in sweat plant have been providing abundant resource.

Thanks,

AJ

WhosWho
10-06-05, 15:39
Thanks for your reply Dickystiffy,

I would be more into KTV or Sauna girls I think. However I would consider BBS depending on the quality of the girls.

Anyway, I sent you a PM.

Cheers,

AJT

Your first question is too broad. there are many kinds of girls, such as BBSgirls, KTV, Hotel, part time, Street walkers, internet girls etc, which is your taste?

Jiahua is well known for his action and professional service,as well as expense and quality,this is just my own opinion. But I think 波特曼酒店 hotel is better than Jiahua, Sauna there is very worthy.

It is very easy to find any kind of action you want in Dongguan, 5 millions plant there young first line workers in sweat plant have been providing abundant resource.

Fast Eddie 48
10-07-05, 07:34
i stay in changping last week for 2 days , stay in hua fu hotel behind hui mei
hotel $ 180 rmb a nite 160 rmb weekdays no increase on the canton fair week
www.huafuhotel.com.

for you guy like to stay in channgping on fair week , there is the price that i
check.

crown prince hotel new 5 star hotel in huangjiang town 15 min from changping
station with free shuttle $ 60.00 US a nite with nice pool and sauna over 100
girl $ 680 rmb with fs . www.crownprincehotel.com

hui mei hotel $ 280.00 weekday and $ 320.00 rmb weekend www.huimeihotel
4 star with sauna $ 580 rmb with fs with bus service directly to the fair 1 hr

new century hotel near hui mei have the largest sanua in changping 4 star
$ 380 rmb a nite

pm me if need more info

fast eddie 48

Bill Lee
10-07-05, 12:00
Are those the walk-in/rack rates are they discounted rates through one of locals or internet services?

How far is Hua Fu from Versailles Hotel/Amazon KTV?

Bill

i stay in changping last week for 2 days , stay in hua fu hotel behind hui mei
hotel $ 180 rmb a nite 160 rmb weekdays no increase on the canton fair week
www.huafuhotel.com.

for you guy like to stay in channgping on fair week , there is the price that i
check.

crown prince hotel new 5 star hotel in huangjiang town 15 min from changping
station with free shuttle $ 60.00 US a nite with nice pool and sauna over 100
girl $ 680 rmb with fs . www.crownprincehotel.com

hui mei hotel $ 280.00 weekday and $ 320.00 rmb weekend www.huimeihotel
4 star with sauna $ 580 rmb with fs with bus service directly to the fair 1 hr

new century hotel near hui mei have the largest sanua in changping 4 star
$ 380 rmb a nite

pm me if need more info

fast eddie 48

Sean C
10-07-05, 13:55
You can take van to KTV at rmb15, bike at rmb5.

Moody
10-07-05, 20:42
jie hua hotel and cinese hotel is the best 5 star hotel in houjie , the most
beatiful girl work in the sauna and ktv at this hotel , very expensive but
you get what you pay for some 8-9 model quality. 1000rmb all nite

fast eddie 48

I've been to Jia Hua and Cinese dozens of times, but I have to say, I think that Sheraton has the best lookers in Houjie. Cinese though, has the hottest mommy I've ever seen. I forgot her name, but she was better looking than all her girls.

Fast Eddie 48
10-08-05, 04:00
Are those the walk-in/rack rates are they discounted rates through one of locals or internet services?

How far is Hua Fu from Versailles Hotel/Amazon KTV?

Bill

to bill lee

all this is walk in rate , rack rate is alway much higher, sorry never been
to versallies changping is a small town hui mei is center of town walking
distance from lion , hua fu , virgin and the new century most of this hotel
offer up to 55% discount of the rack rate and no increase on the fair week
crrection on hui mei site is www.dghuimeihotel.com. all hotel will offer free
pick up from train station or 15 rmb taxi all girl friendly place.

fast eddie 48

Bill Lee
10-08-05, 04:06
No? I always thought that walking into a hotel without reservation, you would get hit with the rack rate. No?

Bill

to bill lee

all this is walk in rate , rack rate is alway much higher, sorry never been
to versallies changping is a small town hui mei is center of town walking
distance from lion , hua fu , virgin and the new century most of this hotel
offer up to 55% discount of the rack rate and no increase on the fair week
crrection on hui mei site is www.dghuimeihotel.com. all hotel will offer free
pick up from train station or 15 rmb taxi all girl friendly place.

fast eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
10-08-05, 04:16
No? I always thought that walking into a hotel without reservation, you would get hit with the rack rate. No?

Bill

well it all depend if hotel have alot of room or not, changping have so many
hotel many have empty room on weekdays they will discount , i travel all
over asia never have reservation in adavance may be in hong kong or in high
season dec-jan .

i just spend a week in thailand before head back to US today , all hotel in
bangkok and phuket hotel rate is 25% discount from the web site rate.

fast eddie 48

Bill Lee
10-08-05, 12:41
I'll certainly make a point of traveling during the weekdays. Aside from Versailles Hotel, what hotels are walking distance of the infamous Amazon KTV?

Bill

well it all depend if hotel have alot of room or not, changping have so many
hotel many have empty room on weekdays they will discount , i travel all
over asia never have reservation in adavance may be in hong kong or in high
season dec-jan .

i just spend a week in thailand before head back to US today , all hotel in
bangkok and phuket hotel rate is 25% discount from the web site rate.

fast eddie 48

Bill Lee
10-08-05, 12:45
Is Jia Hua, literally translated mean Pig River/Ocean? Right across the border from Macau?

If that's the place, I heard it was hopping at one time. Is it still hopping now?Is the operations similar to SZ Sandy Lips' alley girls?

Bill

I've been to Jia Hua and Cinese dozens of times, but I have to say, I think that Sheraton has the best lookers in Houjie. Cinese though, has the hottest mommy I've ever seen. I forgot her name, but she was better looking than all her girls.

Tinybobo1002
10-08-05, 16:09
I'll certainly make a point of traveling during the weekdays. Aside from Versailles Hotel, what hotels are walking distance of the infamous Amazon KTV?

Bill

Bill, Amazon and Versailles are one unit by the same owner. They occupy separate buildings but link at the back by a restaurant and at the front by the parking lot. They are about 5 minutes drive from the town. It is not advisable to walk at night, or alone during the day. 10 RMB by bike or 15 by taxi will bring you to the town.

Amazon and Versailles are going downhill. Personally, I prefer Crown Prince for the KTV and New Century for the sauna. Crown Prince is expensive though.

Ramsey1
10-09-05, 07:36
I second Tatyu on Amazon. Talking to local mongers I decided to skip Amazon as the best KTV talent were at the New Century, and other newer Hotels. There is a also another bit further away Hotel called Li Cheng if my memory recalls correctly. Big place with LOTS of girls.....By the way what was the pricing scale at the Crown Prince? Much higher than the usual 2-5-8?

Bill staying in the city center around Hui Mei, Virgin and New Century makes more sense for CP...just my POV.

Cronin
10-09-05, 09:33
I think it's the 300 girl line up at the Versaille that has Bill's weenie in a wood knot. I'd like to experience that line up myself. Of course, being turned down by 300 girls will be an experience I'd want to forget. At least he's Asian, I'm not.

Cronin

OldAsiaHand
10-09-05, 11:34
Bill,

It is a hotel in Houjie directly across the street from the exhibition center. I think the road is S526 or something like that.

OAH

Is Jia Hua, literally translated mean Pig River/Ocean? Right across the border from Macau?

If that's the place, I heard it was hopping at one time. Is it still hopping now?Is the operations similar to SZ Sandy Lips' alley girls?

Bill

Bill Lee
10-09-05, 15:41
I have heard of a place right across from the Macau on the China side either called Pig River/Ocean. Anybody know what I'm talking about? It's like the alley in Sandy.

Bill

Bill,

It is a hotel in Houjie directly across the street from the exhibition center. I think the road is S526 or something like that.

OAH

Lilojo
10-09-05, 16:08
Bill:
Do you mean ZhuHai? You can walk across from Macau and there are some very interesting posts in the ZhuHai thread here.
Read the forum and then if you really want to go, PM me for some suggestions.
Happy Hunting

Bill Lee
10-09-05, 16:52
Thanks Lilojo

Got to stop by there too this year.

Bill

Bill:
Do you mean ZhuHai? You can walk across from Macau and there are some very interesting posts in the ZhuHai thread here.
Read the forum and then if you really want to go, PM me for some suggestions.
Happy Hunting

Fast Eddie 48
10-09-05, 22:25
Bill, Amazon and Versailles are one unit by the same owner. They occupy separate buildings but link at the back by a restaurant and at the front by the parking lot. They are about 5 minutes drive from the town. It is not advisable to walk at night, or alone during the day. 10 RMB by bike or 15 by taxi will bring you to the town.

Amazon and Versailles are going downhill. Personally, I prefer Crown Prince for the KTV and New Century for the sauna. Crown Prince is expensive though.

to bill lee/ramsey / tatyu

i was at crown prince sauna last week many girl over 100 many model quality
didn,t try their ktv , new century i think still have the largest ktv and sauna
in changping , hey ramsey never been to amazon ktv do you rate the lion ktv
over amazon , lion ktv have some nice quality girl but no as many as the new
century.

fast eddie 48

Transporter
10-10-05, 10:49
If you are talking about the Crown Prince in Huangjiang, then you may have not been able to give it a fair accessment, as it was just raided a couple of weeks ago, and it may still be feeling some of the after effects.

Wantoknow
10-10-05, 16:38
Transporter, exactly when was Crown Prince got raided? I was there on September 18, 2005 having a great time at the Mid Autum Moon Festival Dinner Show with friends. However, I was not aware of any raid.

Is your information first-hand? I am very interested in knowing the facts as Crown Prince is my favarite hotel to stay when I am in Dongquan. The best hotel rooms in southern China.

Transporter
10-11-05, 08:42
I don't have the exact dates, as it was news.
It was the same m.o. as the Rainforest expose that was done last year.
A reporter from HK did an undercover job on the K club and its activities in the Crown Prince.
I'll be going through HK this week, I'll try and pick up a copy of the magazine.

Legal Lad
10-13-05, 04:47
I am a regular at the crown prince as well. But, I think the article referred to about the Crown Prince hotel is regarding a story that a HK reporter did about the going's on at the Crown Prince. The Crown Price was used as the backdrop of a Chinese "TV Soap Opera." The reporter did some investigative work and found that the "fameous" HK movie stars were calling Professional girls during their stay there.

Furthermore, the story said that there is a lot of sex for sale in the KTV's, Sauna, etc.
--

HELLO! This is Dongguan. Not only the Crown Prince has these affairs, they ALL Do. The Crown Prince is arguable, as mentioned in the article, the best hotel in South East China, or even South East Asia. The owners of the Crown Prince are well connected with the government, and it has been stated that even the "state" has an interest in the goings on in the hotel. It is only business as usual at the Crown Prince.

I am regular there, and spend at least 30 days a year there. IF anyone has any questions or need some more info, feel free to PM me.

Skyway
10-13-05, 13:14
Mongering brothers! I am heading to China tommorrow (first time ever ) to visit the fair in Guangzhou. A mongering brother from the board recommended I stay in Houjie city in Guangdon - for price and pussy! I booked to stay at sheraton there, and have some questions - could the area pros please help!

1. Whats the best, fastest, and cheapest way to get to and from Hojie to Canton fair in guangzhou. Are there taxi's to use and how much would the fair cost?
2. Whats the mongering seen like in Houjie, any advise or recommendations.
3. I would greatly appreciate any ideas or help, as I am heading off there 2moro and am cluless!

Thanks!

Wantoknow
10-13-05, 17:09
Yes, thank you, Legal Lad, for your post on Crown Prince. As I understand also Crown Prince is well connected with the "government/authority", it will not be raided anytime soon.

Fast Eddie 48
10-13-05, 21:34
I am a regular at the crown prince as well. But, I think the article referred to about the Crown Prince hotel is regarding a story that a HK reporter did about the going's on at the Crown Prince. The Crown Price was used as the backdrop of a Chinese "TV Soap Opera." The reporter did some investigative work and found that the "fameous" HK movie stars were calling Professional girls during their stay there.

Furthermore, the story said that there is a lot of sex for sale in the KTV's, Sauna, etc.
--

HELLO! This is Dongguan. Not only the Crown Prince has these affairs, they ALL Do. The Crown Prince is arguable, as mentioned in the article, the best hotel in South East China, or even South East Asia. The owners of the Crown Prince are well connected with the government, and it has been stated that even the "state" has an interest in the goings on in the hotel. It is only business as usual at the Crown Prince.

I am regular there, and spend at least 30 days a year there. IF anyone has any questions or need some more info, feel free to PM me.

to legal lad

crown prince is a new hotel to say they are the best is way over rated , i do
not think they are even the best in dongguan , sheraton and cinese in houjie
is just good but not as new .

i was there on end of last month , everything is business as normal at the sauna didn't heard anything about any raid. changping area of dongguan is a
monging town , i have never saw any le crack down in this area , all the hotel
in this area is cater for the taiwan and hk monger . if there is any crack down
it will really kill the hotel business here .

fast eddie 48

Dickystiffy
10-14-05, 07:19
Dear guys:

If somebody want to stay in Jiahua hotel which is five star, I can help you to book with half public rate.

If you need,please send me your requirement to:

[Email Address deleted by Admin]

Have a good day

Dicky

Bill,

OAH

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

John Siron
10-14-05, 09:24
Will be heading out to Zhongshan for some work. Does anyone know where we can play? Looking for good quality saunas... the sauna doesn't have to be great, but the girls do. ;-)

Still waiting for someone that knows anything about Yiwu... anyone from the Dongguan board know? Recommended "fun" places and hotels.

Thanks!

Open to Explore
10-14-05, 10:24
Cheapest way get the bus ! Around 40 RMB from the Houjie bus station which is near the infamous Li Yi Hotel (brilliant for massage) !

WhosWho
10-15-05, 01:49
Skyway,

If you are staying in the Sheraton Hotel I am sure they will have a shuttle bus going to the fair.

Superforce99
10-16-05, 06:14
Had a chance to check out Changping yesterday and from Ramsey1's great reports, wanted to try out Virgin Hotel's sauna.

Ride from GZ to CP or SZ to CP is about 35 RMB and takes about 40 minutes with trains every 20 minutes or so. After getting out of the station, there will be hordes of motocycle drivers and private taxi drivers trying to get your attention. They are actually not too bad and negotiated 15 RMB to Hui Mei from the train station, about a 10 minute ride. All the taxi drivers know where it is by simply saying, "Hui Mei" which is very convienent. If you still have trouble, I've attached a scan of their business card below.

The Virgin Hotel is directly across the street from Hui Mei and the sauna facilities are on the 3rd floor. Just go up and and you'll be greeted by the typical China sauna scene of several girls in fake silk dresses and tux-wearing captain. I speak enough Chinese to get by and I'm sure that even if you don't, you'll have no problem. Just make sure that when they show you into a room, it looks the room picture I've attached below. These are the "action rooms" as opposed to the more plain "massage rooms." On an extra note, you can even just skip going to the 3rd floor massage centre and go behind the Virgin Hotel and into the multi-story "Virgin Hotel Sauna Center" which is it's own building. Why? Well, after talking to the captain, he let me know that this building is where the girls actually wait for customers (leading to shorter wait times for lineups since the girls won't have to walk out of one building, go up the elevator, into your room...etc.) and the rooms are newer. The center has their own front desk so you can take care of bills without going back into the hotel building.

So, I got a Coke from one of the male attendants (what must it be like to work as a male attendant in one of these places? the too-expensive fruit forever within sight but out of reach??) and the lineups started coming. Now, this was at about 8pm, which I consider relatively primetime, so I expected the best or near-best quality on offer. After requesting 5 (!) lineups of 2 or 3 girls each, the captain let me know that all the others were "busy." Overall, quality was lower than I expected, about 6-7 looks and early to late 20s. Not bad, but no girl's looks "jumped out" at me but YMMV. Picked one from the first lineup and captain radioed her to come back to the room. Ah Mei was from Hubei (ofcourse) and been working at the sauna for a couple of months. Slightly taller, about 5'5, with medium breasts and hair pulled back straight in a ponytail. I just wary of the other gals with teased/curled/permed hair...

Captain explained that price was 300 for girl and 260 for room, total time 2 hours. One shot. I though is was 540 according to Ramsey1's report but was told that is the price. Probably additional price for after-5pm time, like foot massage places.

My wash experience was slightly different than Ramsey1, but not too much. Long, thourough body was, especially the asshole, so I knew there was some major ass-licking about to occur, which did. Had the chair with the hole in the middle for simultaneous ass-licking and HJ, which is a uniquely great feeling, maybe better than straight intercourse! Then to the bed for some varied-liquid BBJs: fire and ice, warm milk, soda water, and milk tea. It was good, but I think more gimmick then anything else, but still, it's a young woman giving you a pretty good BBJ, so I'm not complaining. After, you get a total body tongue bath followed by some BBJ followed by more AR. Then girl asks you if you want do her missionary or her on top. She was nice and accomidating, but pretty much SOP. Did her a couple of positions and finished with her on top. Then back to shower for mutual wash and she's outta there.
Captain also said that if you come in after 12am, you can stay until 12pm the next day (12 hours) complimentary.

Overall, a pretty good deal for an interesting experience that you couldn't easily find in any other city in China, I think. Definately worth a try.

Went walking around afterward and I can say there definately is NO crackdown going on in CP. You can just feel the hooker-ishness in the air, and everywhere you turn, you see working gals coming and going. Gals from everyshape and size, looks, and attitudes. Asked a couple standing on street corners or walking about in pairs and got quoted 150-250 ST on average but I'm sure you can negotiate further. Especially amusing are the motocycles delivering gals to different hotels like a pizza, see attached pic I took earlier in the day. Got taken to another area where there are lots of mamas standing on the street corners and will literally run up to you (I was on a motorcycle at the time) and almost pull you off! Another mama stood in front of the moto while the "puller" tried to convince you to look at her gals! Apparently, they are pimping former KTV gals, all "young", "beautiful", and "obedient" according to the mama. It was just too crazy of a scene, and one HK-looking monger foolish enough to wander into this jungle on foot was literally MOBBED by 4-5 mamas and 4-5 working gals. It was crazy to see this guy being dragged by this mob towards some dingy-looking club. Luckily, my moto man made it outta there, but judging from his laugh at the whole thing, it's probably not the first time he's gone through the whole scenario.

After talking to some other local drivers, they showed me a very interesting area behind the Hua Tai Bing Guang (Hua Tai Hotel). Sorry, I can't be more specific since I don't know this town at all, but this seemed to be a major hotel, so it should be a good landmark., Anyway, the area is behind the hotel is a really bombed-out, poor farmers area, like some of the really old, condemed-looking areas in GZ. Walk around and try to find the small, young girls standing outside of rooms (imagine something about 3x the size of a port-o-let and made of brick with a simple wood-slab bed), waiting for johns. They all look really young, about 18 or 19, and are small and short. Maybe local gals? Anyway, these just stand there, wave to you, and charge...30 RMB! Ha ha...but since just finished the sauna, and wasn't feeling so adventurous, decided to save it for next time. If any board memebers decided to participate, post a report.

Anyway, that ends my first adventure in CP. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves too.

Johnny

The pics (sorry, no sauna girl pics, she refused):

1. Hui Mei Hotel business card
2. Virgin Hotel business card
3. special delivery
4. crazy mamas chasing my motocycle
5. sauna room at Virgin

Mr Bean
10-19-05, 16:47
I shall be in Dongguan from 3.11.05 to 6.11.05.

Anyone who will be there can pm me.

Cheers

Not So Funny
10-21-05, 04:01
A little story about KTV girls and their life.

There is this girl, a KTV xiaojie, and an average american man. The guy is a very frequent customers of this KTV. And he allready spent many nights with this girl allready. In fact she likes him in her way, and she doesn't use condom with him anymore.

One day she left the Karaoke. After one month she comes back to work and she tells her friend she is pregnant with the american guy.

One day she sees this guy again and she tells him she is pregnant with his baby.

The guy says "how do you know it is mine? If you do not use condom with me, you certainly don't use condoms with many others!"

Then the girl regrets she told the american guy about her being pregnant. She should not have said anything.

But she tells her friend that anyway, she will keep the baby, because he will be beautifull. And all those girls believe mix chinese and western babies must be beautifull. So she decide to keep the baby for herself anyway. And she is not unhappy.

A few weeks later, she sees her american customer again in the KTV, with some other girls, of course. She comes to say hello: "long time not see!".

The guy is sitting, he looks at her, few seconds, then turn back to his beer.

She finally choosed abortion, and left Chang'An, back to her hometown.

Mvpexcalibur
10-21-05, 05:02
Guess she make the right choice :)

Sometimes you thought you love someone but the truth is ...

At least she has that abortion and moved on with her life and instead of seeing "him" thorugh the baby ... which last a life time of remaining her the pain.

A little story about KTV girls and their life.

There is this girl, a KTV xiaojie, and an average american man. The guy is a very frequent customers of this KTV. And he allready spent many nights with this girl allready. In fact she likes him in her way, and she doesn't use condom with him anymore.

One day she left the Karaoke. After one month she comes back to work and she tells her friend she is pregnant with the american guy.

One day she sees this guy again and she tells him she is pregnant with his baby.

The guy says "how do you know it is mine? If you do not use condom with me, you certainly don't use condoms with many others!"

Then the girl regrets she told the american guy about her being pregnant. She should not have said anything.

But she tells her friend that anyway, she will keep the baby, because he will be beautifull. And all those girls believe mix chinese and western babies must be beautifull. So she decide to keep the baby for herself anyway. And she is not unhappy.

A few weeks later, she sees her american customer again in the KTV, with some other girls, of course. She comes to say hello: "long time not see!".

The guy is sitting, he looks at her, few seconds, then turn back to his beer.

She finally choosed abortion, and left Chang'An, back to her hometown.

AquaSponge1
10-21-05, 06:50
Are we supposed to benefit from this in any way?

DayNight
10-21-05, 07:27
And the moral of the story is: always use a rubber.

HornyAsianDawg
10-22-05, 06:01
Who here would like to meet up in DG? I'll be at the fair on the 27th, and will probably head back to HK on the 29th. Would like to spend a night in Changping on the 28th. Anyone here will be in the area that time for some cheap mongering?

Shazzam
10-22-05, 07:54
Hi guys,
coming to Dongguan next month and staying at the Grand Howard Hotel. Does anyone know of this place? Seems to have a karaoke bar and nightclub in it, plus foot massage and sauna. Hopefully some girls hanging around. Any comments would be great.

Fast Eddie 48
10-23-05, 04:33
Hi guys,
coming to Dongguan next month and staying at the Grand Howard Hotel. Does anyone know of this place? Seems to have a karaoke bar and nightclub in it, plus foot massage and sauna. Hopefully some girls hanging around. Any comments would be great.

hey shazzam

is this your first time in dongguan , this is a big area you need to specific
which city and town this is at , i have never heard of this hotel, the best
thing to do is ask the taxi driver or moto guy they will take you there, all
town in dongguan have this to offer you just need to find it .

fast eddie 48

Shazzam
10-23-05, 22:44
Thanks Fast Eddie 48. The Grand Howard Hotel is located on Jufu Road, Qingxi Town, Dongguan City. Only been open less than a year.

Fast Eddie 48
10-24-05, 04:38
Thanks Fast Eddie 48. The Grand Howard Hotel is located on Jufu Road, Qingxi Town, Dongguan City. Only been open less than a year.

to shazzam

this is very near dongguan city . many 4star hotel in the city have sauna or
ktv , may be your hotel have it too so you don't need to go any where ,

dongcheng hotel have a nice sauna with alot of hot girl , ask the taxi driver
they can take you there , pm me if you need more help

fast eddie 48

Transporter
10-25-05, 12:32
Need to correct an earlier post.
The Crown Prince is business as usual, there was no raid of any kind (story got handed down to me, and I guess changed a bit by the time it got to me).
There was a story done in an HK magazine with pictures of the stuff that goes on in the K rooms there (no diff from any other K rooms).
From what I heard, the owner is the former rulers son, so they have some kind of political pull there.
Anyway, I did my usual few days stay there in the VIP rooms on the top floor, and had the usual fun.
However, the place is not the same, it is very busy, and full of tourist from everywhere that it is quite uncomfortable. A couple of years ago, if you rent out one of the presidential rooms, you were treated like kings there. Now they are so busy, that you are not that special.
It is still a pretty good place for us hobbiest to meet up, as they have the 12, 5, 4, and 3 bedroom palaces upstairs, but the feel is not quite the same as it use to be.

CC1024
10-28-05, 06:19

Shazzam,

Grand Howard have KTV on second, third floor and Sauna on 4th and 6th and 7th floor.

The KTV is the most popular in QingXi at this time, so it gets busy there.

CC1024

OldAsiaHand
11-02-05, 16:02
My first experience with the "mama street" in CP was a blast. I could have shopped the whole night but Mpslover made his choice so I went back for the infamous "Hangzhou Mei" so we could go back to the hotel together. I became best friends with all the mamas. Competition is fierce and I really enjoyed the hard sales pitches. The way they would expose the breasts of the girls for advertising was great. And their descriptive commentary was hilarious. "Ichiban! Ichiban! The best service. BBBJ until you can't take it any more. CIM, whatever you want!" IMHO, the quality and service was as good or better than what I normally get from from KTV or sauna in CP at twice the price. Rates: 200 RMB ST, 500 LT. Highly recommended.

OAH

BH Lover
11-02-05, 18:56
My first experience with the "mama street" in CP was a blast. ...
Rates: 200 RMB ST, 500 LT. Highly recommended.

OAHThe best part in CP is the warehouses, which all taxi drivers can take you there (well, the drivers will be paid by Mamas, 30RBM I think. So you don't need to pay the driver ;-)

I noticed that they use pinky lights in the warehouse, so you always see the "pinky" nipples when you doing your QA.

The largest warehouse I saw had ~50 girls, and it could take a long time for you to go through the entire inventory. The best time to be there is ~3:30pm.

On the slow days, you can get the price down to 150ST and 350LT.

BH Lover

MpfsLover
11-03-05, 13:33
Yes, it was fantastic to be there, and bringing the winner back.
Sorry, OAH, I had to force your hand by picking the first cutie. Otherwise, we could be there all night in the candy store.

Had a great time, good friends, great gals, and nice mamas. They still call out for you on my second night there.

You're famous over there.

cheers,
mpfslover

BTW. Miraton Hotel is fabulous, orignially plan to stay one night, end up extending night after night for three nights.

My first experience with the "mama street" in CP was a blast. I could have shopped the whole night but Mpslover made his choice so I went back for the infamous "Hangzhou Mei" so we could go back to the hotel together. I became best friends with all the mamas. Competition is fierce and I really enjoyed the hard sales pitches. The way they would expose the breasts of the girls for advertising was great. And their descriptive commentary was hilarious. "Ichiban! Ichiban! The best service. BBBJ until you can't take it any more. CIM, whatever you want!" IMHO, the quality and service was as good or better than what I normally get from from KTV or sauna in CP at twice the price. Rates: 200 RMB ST, 500 LT. Highly recommended.

OAH

OldAsiaHand
11-03-05, 16:53
BH Lover,

Sounds like the places the mamas took us are one in the same. Mostly 1st floor, large spaces with all the girls sitting around the perimeter of the room? Now that I think about the pink lights, the nipples did look pinker than usual. We got there around 8-9 pm. Will have to go earlier next time. My girl did tell me that on the weekends most places have over 50 girls. These are near the Yalan Hotel. Are you talking about the same places or somewhere else?

OAH

BH Lover
11-04-05, 00:09
There are a large number of places of this kind. I saw large warehouses with 50+ girls, and also small apartments in buildings with ~5 girls. All within 5 ~ minutes drive from Lion Hotel.

BH Lover

BH Lover,

Sounds like the places the mamas took us are one in the same. Mostly 1st floor, large spaces with all the girls sitting around the perimeter of the room? Now that I think about the pink lights, the nipples did look pinker than usual. We got there around 8-9 pm. Will have to go earlier next time. My girl did tell me that on the weekends most places have over 50 girls. These are near the Yalan Hotel. Are you talking about the same places or somewhere else?

OAH

MpfsLover
11-04-05, 00:57
It is with saddness that I am writing this, because I am leaving this lovely town today.

Yesterday, after a nice dinner at the main strip, I decided to visit Xin De Club.
Thanks to Ramsey1 and Johnnykon666 for info that made this trip successful.

The club was one of the larger ones I have seen in China, with a main center floor and KTV style rooms on both floors. The club serves a much younger crowd. It is difficult for me to pickup someone from this place.

I headed back to my favorite mama street and found my cutie mama. I decided to give her my business, since for the past two nights we did not choose one from her place. I picked a Wu Nan gal, looked like one of my co-workers. This is her second day here at CP, factory gal from SZ, very nice and fresh. Nice body and proportion in all the right places.

We went dancing first, back to Xin De. She's very GFE, because mama asked her to take care of me. I think for the price, this is the way to go. Counted as ST and take her back to hotel for some fun afterwards.

We went back to hotel after an hour dancing, and did the routine. She is so tight that I have to go easy on her. This trip all the gals are petite in size, and they are really tight. Also, I hate the condoms here, they are too small.
Must bring them from outside China next time.

I ended up letting her stay the night, so she can earn a bit more. Business is slow for the past few days, they stay from 3pm to midnight sitting in those small rooms waiting for customer, and often few customers show up to choose them.

LT - 100 for mama, 400 for gal.

mpfslover

Open to Explore
11-04-05, 10:15
Sorry but where in CP is mama street, i have searched the last 10+ pages of this forum. I am sure all taxi drivers will probably know where but some help in guiding them would be useful.

Thanks

MpfsLover
11-05-05, 00:58
Sorry, I don't know the street name, there were no street name that I could see.

Take the taxi to Yalang Hotel. Get off the taxi and start walking back and forth as if you were looking for something. Mama will spot you very quickly and you'll get tackle in no time ;-)

mpfslover

Sorry but where in CP is mama street, i have searched the last 10+ pages of this forum. I am sure all taxi drivers will probably know where but some help in guiding them would be useful.

Thanks

Moody
11-10-05, 16:58
Has anyone been to the Mei Jing Wan Hotel? A guy I know gave me a card from there telling me that they have a really good sauna there. The problem is, I'm not sure exactly where it is. The business card is written all in Chinese and I can't read enough of it to determine it's location.

Fast Eddie 48
11-10-05, 22:54
Has anyone been to the Mei Jing Wan Hotel? A guy I know gave me a card from there telling me that they have a really good sauna there. The problem is, I'm not sure exactly where it is. The business card is written all in Chinese and I can't read enough of it to determine it's location.

hey moody

There is so many hotel in dongguan , can you post us a photo of the business
card so we can translate for you where is the hotel.

fast eddie 48

Moody
11-11-05, 14:40
hey moody

There is so many hotel in dongguan , can you post us a photo of the business
card so we can translate for you where is the hotel.

fast eddie 48

Hmmm.... should have thought of that myself.... ;)

Fast Eddie 48
11-12-05, 04:08
Hmmm.... should have thought of that myself.... ;)

to moody

Hengil town just north of Changping about 15 min by taxi , this is a small
town never been there , so many choice in changping i don't see a need to
go there.

fast eddie 48

Moody
11-12-05, 13:02
Eddie,

Thanks for the translation. It would be a bit out of the way for me from my usual haunts on the west side. I guess I won't be going there anytime soon either. :( Hope someone will check it out and report back. ;)

Later,

Moody

to moody

Hengil town just north of Changping about 15 min by taxi , this is a small
town never been there , so many choice in changping i don't see a need to
go there.

fast eddie 48

OldAsiaHand
11-18-05, 15:55
I cannot help myself. The new Changhu Highway cuts my time home in half, so a stopover from SZ to GZ is too hard too resist. I took a couple of fellow mongers up this week to do some research for a future visit. The mamas were all over me and I lost balance and took a spill right on top of one of them. I skinned my elbow and the mamas took me to a clinic/pharmacy for treatment.

One mama, Hua Hua, was very concerned about me and made sure the nurse did a good job cleaning and covering up my wound. She is really nice and has pretty good talent available. Worth a look if you happen upon her.

One girl was advertised from Inner Mongolia. I took her only to find out she was actually from Hunan. Do not be fooled by false advertsing. The mamas play all kinds of tricks to differentiate, but that is marketing.

I took a room in the Yalan Hotel for 120 RMB for 3 hours. The service is always better for me in CP compared with other S. China spots for the same money. The girls never seem to be in a rush.

OAH

OldAsiaHand
11-18-05, 15:59
A legend will be visiting CP for the first time soon. Cronin, armed with his Canon "Super Pro", a pocketful of cash and his stash of Vitamin V is coming to town. You don't want to miss this monumental event!

OAH

John Siron
11-18-05, 19:55
Was at the KTV inside the Dongguan Exhibition International Hotel. You can get the KTV to book the bedroom for you (380rmb).

The bedrooms are actually very nice and includes free internet (I believe this is a 5 star hotel???). The girls charged 2-8-10. Pretty pricey in my opinion. She didn't want her picture taken or I would have taken it in bed.

Face: 7
Body: 8
Attitude: 8
Service: 6

She was good in bed, but she wouldn't do BJ covered or not. She was already naked in my bed and I was horny, so didn't kick her out. Overall a good GFE but she wouldn't do BJ... so I rate her service a 6.

Fast Eddie 48
11-18-05, 22:40
Was at the KTV inside the Dongguan Exhibition International Hotel. You can get the KTV to book the bedroom for you (380rmb).

The bedrooms are actually very nice and includes free internet (I believe this is a 5 star hotel???). The girls charged 2-8-10. Pretty pricey in my opinion. She didn't want her picture taken or I would have taken it in bed.

Face: 7
Body: 8
Attitude: 8
Service: 6

She was good in bed, but she wouldn't do BJ covered or not. She was already naked in my bed and I was horny, so didn't kick her out. Overall a good GFE but she wouldn't do BJ... so I rate her service a 6.

TO JOHN

This hotel is new never been there is in dongguan city correct , you must be
a newbie , the purpose of going to a ktv is that so you can talk to the girl and
see if you like her or no and see what kind of service is offer, never get the
first girl you see talk to as many as you can , you paid this kind of money and
didn,t even get bj , try sauna and ask for bbbj , ar , massage and fire and ice
upfront .

fast eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
11-18-05, 22:49
A legend will be visiting CP for the first time soon. Cronin, armed with his Canon "Super Pro", a pocketful of cash and his stash of Vitamin V is coming to town. You don't want to miss this monumental event!

OAH

TO OAH / CRONIN

Are you sure CRONIN is ready for the changping girl service , One thing for sure you don,t need alot of cash just alot of vitamn v , THe legend might
not want to go back to guangdong ,

Question on the new changhu highway is this the same hwy from humen to
changping in less than 40 mins , I understand the new highway is already
finish, I will be in dongguan next month i will try to contact you again when
i am at shenzhen.

fast eddie 48

Cronin
11-20-05, 19:12
Got into Chang Ping from Guangzhou about 2 pm Saturday. Left on the same train at 6 pm Sunday. In that time I managed to do 6 girls. Three from Mama Street near the Ya Lan Hotel where I stayed (damn nice 3 star), two from the catacombs near the Hua Tai, and one from a low end KTV (with several nice viewing rooms) called Golden Times. I had to leave even though I didn't want to, I had depleated all my resources: Blue V's, Lubricant, Camera memory cards, blood glucose and sleep deprivation. My lips are sore from sucking and licking. Its a good thing I don't live there, I would die of dehydration. I had a wonderful time, can't wait to go back.

I saw maybe 500 girls (just a guess, it's all a blur now) in seemly endless viewing rooms all over Mama street and the surrounding area. Some big rooms like "Baby" and others had maybe 50 - 60 girls to choose from. Other smaller rooms had 10 or so. Sometimes we would go back to the same rooms to check the rotation, or sometimes just by accident, since we never really knew where we were being dragged off to.

I was trying to hold out for 9's, but actually only saw a few. Most girls are in the 4 - 7 range by my standards. This is an early game: rooms open at 2 pm, hit their stride around 6 pm and are depleted of the best stuff by 9:30. I was told they close at midnight, but there is still plenty of action on Mama street at that time and later.

Mamas are totally hard sell, which annoys some people and even injured OAH last week. But I loved every minute of it. Mamas drag you to their viewing rooms where you will sit down opposite the line up of girls also on couches. Then Mama starts in pulling one girl and then another girl off the couches for a close up view, including pulling her bra down so you can see her tits. If she sees you looking at a girl for more than two seconds, she will be standing in front of you instantly, handling of the merchandise is definately encouraged.

Never got a single "foreign devil" turn down, although some girls were pretty happy I didn't choose them as they ran back to their spot on couch. If you see one you want, you pay 100 to the mama up front and the girl will come with you to your hotel room where you pay another 100 (200 standard ST rate). Or you can arrange to have her come to your hotel room at a specific time. Its a good idea to arrange your morning girl the night before (unless you do a LT), she will come to your hotel the next morning and serve you "breakfast".

If you don't want a girl, Csun says don't stay and game the mama, she will get pissed and you may not get back in next time. Of course, that is the game OAH and I love, but the turn over is critical to them. This is a volume business and they don't have the time to play the chit chat and joke game that works so well in GZ BBS. They need to get back out on the street. If you don't see something you want, move on (or at least try). You will usually find another group of mamas who saw you go in and are waiting for you to come out to go to their room.

We saw a lot of monger tour groups of 5 - 8 guys. Transporter told me that there are tour companys who take guys around to all the rooms and get the best service, you just sit back and they handle everything, quality guaranteed. We had 5 in our group, Csun, Rapterman, two guys who aren't on the forum and myself. Many, many thanks to Csun who guided for us, negotiated for us, booked the rooms, provided extra V when I ran out, and was just great company. Csun you are the best! I also met Transporter and a friend of his who I instantly bonded with. They are extremely knowlegable besides just being very cool gentlemen. I hope to see them again.

We visited the catacombs twice, and being a catacomb lover, I was in heaven. It was an amazing experience. The area is not all that big, maybe 40 girls in this area. We got a lot of stares and giggles and eventually had an entourage of Chinese guys following us around just to see what we would do. No, not a Sha Tsui type threatening group, they were just intensely curious as to what their white monger counterparts do.

You get 20 minutes max, no BJ, in a prison cell room. The sheets were clean, but the rest looked like 500 BC. I thought they had Papas, but one girl told me they do not, its all independent action and those places are where they live. I don't know how that's possible, but that's what she said. The rate is 30 kwai. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT give the girls more than 30 kwai. If she wants more, move onto the next one. There are some really adorable girls here if you are into the Farm Girl thing (that's my thing, so I loved it). They are not local girls, both my girls were from Hunan. They are out in force most hours of the day and night, but you will have better luck if you go after dark, they get much friendlier when they can't be seen.

I think I'll leave it there for now. I have 110 photos in large RAW format to edit, so bear with me and have some patience, I'll get the best ones posted asap. Here's a taste.

Cronin

Tinybobo1002
11-21-05, 00:02
I had only 4 hours in the morning in CP, before heading to Hong Kong for a meeting, so skipped BBS (which is cheap and good for ST) and KTV (not enough time). Virgin Hotel is on the major road in downtown Changping and behind the Hotel is the Virgin Spa and Sauna. Room fee was 268 RMB (Red Lion and others are better). My girl was an 18 year old from Hubei. Measurements are 5'2", 105 lb and a b-cup. Her face was like a cutie angel. "Package" service included milk, ice and fire, coke and mint. She worked hard, but the experience was just average. Pussy was tight: she was only 18 and had started her career for 2 weeks only.

Tips was 300, so total was 568: more expensive than BBS but average amongst all CP saunas.

Sheraton, Red Lion, and Prince are better, but I won't complain since I had only 4 hours.

Member #3346
11-21-05, 00:16
I think I'll leave it there for now. I have 110 photos in large RAW format to edit, so bear with me and have some patience, I'll get the best ones posted asap. Here's a taste.

Cronin

Great picture and great report. Can't wait to see the prison pix. It amazes me how much value you get for your money. I was last in CP 8 months ago for 16 hours and saw 4 sauna girls. You probably did all your girls for the cost of one sauna girl. I have much to learn

OldAsiaHand
11-21-05, 11:39
Fast Eddie 48,

Yes, that's the one.

OAH

TO OAH / CRONIN

Are you sure CRONIN is ready for the changping girl service , One thing for sure you don,t need alot of cash just alot of vitamn v , THe legend might
not want to go back to guangdong ,

Question on the new changhu highway is this the same hwy from humen to
changping in less than 40 mins , I understand the new highway is already
finish, I will be in dongguan next month i will try to contact you again when
i am at shenzhen.

fast eddie 48

dangnabit
11-21-05, 12:30
Hi all,

I'm a new poster to the forum, instead of standing on the sidelines with trepidation, I was moved to make a comment. I've got to say Cronin, your pics are the best! You've got excellent taste in women!

Your pics of girls in Fancun, Yuancun, Dongguan: Consistently oustanding!

DayNight
11-22-05, 03:23
I did again a bit of 'play' in Tangxia. After I got involved in online chats my demand in P4P has dropped quite a bit.

But I just got delivery of my Sildenafil Candy from RX-Mex.com and was keen on trying it out. See how it compares to Viagra....

Went to one of the numerous BBS near the Heping Hotel. Asking price was 130. Short and very small build Sichuan girl. Room was one of those open top wooden boxes. Mattress was wood too. Cleaningness of bed sheets etc. got a flat zero. They also had no towels. Considering the cleaningness I am not sure if that is good or bad.

Girl was nice, but no kissing, no BJ. Had a slight vaginal smell. On the good side, she was quite energetic and her tightness did not allowed me to last very long.

For 130 it was OK. She ask for an extra 10, but the economic situation is quite tough and I had already other plans for that rmb 10.

And the RX-Mex Viagra did work well. 34 pills for US$110.25 - that should last for some time since I cut them to quarters and don't use them all the time anyway.

Fast Eddie 48
11-22-05, 23:48
Fast Eddie 48,

Yes, that's the one.

OAH

TO OAH

changping-humen expressway is new not sure is open yet , the one you are
taking about is changhu highway , there 4 expressway is being bulid that will
open next 12 month in guangzhou area , have link to map of new expressway
that is on the work . I have to learn new highway everytime I go to dongguang and guangzhou .

fast eddie 48

http://www.tdctrade.com/alert/cba-e0304p8.htm

OldAsiaHand
11-23-05, 03:49
Fast Eddie 48:

They are one in the same. I've driven it 3 times already, including last night. Highways in China are named after the two points they connect, thus Changhu is Changping - Humen, Guangshen is Guangzhou - Shenzhen, etc.

The only part of the Changhu that is not open yet is the right turn exit route that will eventually connect further up on the Guangshen at the point it now bears left to go to the Humen Bridge.

OAH

TO OAH

changping-humen expressway is new not sure is open yet , the one you are
taking about is changhu highway , there 4 expressway is being bulid that will
open next 12 month in guangzhou area , have link to map of new expressway
that is on the work . I have to learn new highway everytime I go to dongguang and guangzhou .

fast eddie 48

http://www.tdctrade.com/alert/cba-e0304p8.htm

Padrote
11-23-05, 05:23
Hi all,

Here is my first contribution to forum. I had this girl 3 times and she was a lot of fun. Very tight body and very wet. I first chose her friend with a nice rack but almost no butt and I asked her to get another girl with more meat in the back, so she called her cousin (pic). It was an awesome threesome. I lasted a good hour with both of them switching back and forth, with every switch a new rubber. But I pumped this pictured girl until she came twice. She told me twice but I know at least a good intense one.

Padrote,

OldAsiaHand
11-23-05, 12:27
Stopped again on my way back to GZ this week. It is becoming a weekly thing. Hooked up with Transporter who introduced us to a tour service that takes you to the best *****houses without all the hassle from the mamas. After the tour, he dropped us off at a "Sauna" where you can get the service of girls hanging down from the red ribbon for BBBJ/FS. I had never experienced this before and wanted to try it out. I picked the girl that was portrayed as the "master". The girl also uses all kinds of different things for BJ and AR. Some, I didn't even recognize. She offered me a second girl for only 100 RMB more so I went for it. The best part was one doing AR, the other BBBJ at the same time. Nice sensation. Total damage was 560 for the room and 2 girls. IMHO, this type of service is overated. Although worth a try one time, I would not repeat at least at this particular establishment.

OAH

BH Lover
11-23-05, 23:26
She offered me a second girl for only 100 RMB more so I went for it. ...

OAHFor most of high end places in CP, you can get additional girl who is "under training program" for 100RMB.

BH Lover

Fast Eddie 48
11-25-05, 07:37
Stopped again on my way back to GZ this week. It is becoming a weekly thing. Hooked up with Transporter who introduced us to a tour service that takes you to the best *****houses without all the hassle from the mamas. After the tour, he dropped us off at a "Sauna" where you can get the service of girls hanging down from the red ribbon for BBBJ/FS. I had never experienced this before and wanted to try it out. I picked the girl that was portrayed as the "master". The girl also uses all kinds of different things for BJ and AR. Some, I didn't even recognize. She offered me a second girl for only 100 RMB more so I went for it. The best part was one doing AR, the other BBBJ at the same time. Nice sensation. Total damage was 560 for the room and 2 girls. IMHO, this type of service is overated. Although worth a try one time, I would not repeat at least at this particular establishment.

OAH

to oah

Can you let me know the adress of this sauna is this in dongguan city or
changping .

fast eddie 48

Shazzam
11-28-05, 10:52
Hey guys,
Can someone please give me some advice on the process of walking into a large hotel KTV on your own and trying to get your message across to the staff that I don't want to sing, I just want to pick a little cutie to come back to my hotel room. I stayed recently at the Grand Howard and failed big time as I'm not used to KTV set ups and the staff didn't understand what I was after. Any advice would be appreciated.
Shazzam

OldAsiaHand
11-28-05, 11:42
Shazzam:

All you have to do is talk directly with the mommy and tell her exactly what you want. However, IMHO, your request is probably the exception, rather than the rule, in most KTV.

Just my POV.

OAH

Hey guys,
Can someone please give me some advice on the process of walking into a large hotel KTV on your own and trying to get your message across to the staff that I don't want to sing, I just want to pick a little cutie to come back to my hotel room. I stayed recently at the Grand Howard and failed big time as I'm not used to KTV set ups and the staff didn't understand what I was after. Any advice would be appreciated.
Shazzam

Transporter
11-28-05, 20:18
If you want to just walk into the KTV and choose a girl, you need to go to one that has a bar or show, most of them do, the larger ones for sure.
There is usually a 2 drink minimum which oddly enough comes out to 150 rmb.
If all else fails, just tell them that you want to get a drink. Once you get seated, you can look around and pick a girl.

If you can speak a little mandarin, then just call the KTV (or get a card from some of the mommies and call direct) and have them send some girls to your room for selection.

Transporter
11-28-05, 20:23
If you really want to check out the "flying lady" saunas, then I would suggest going to Chang An.
As the best 3 "flying lady" saunas are in Chang An. I am sure any of the locals can direct you if you ask for it.
The one in CP just was the first to do it, so it is the most famous, but a lot of the top talent has been stolen to work in CA right now, so the training program and talent in CP is falling behind.

Porter

Shazzam
11-29-05, 12:08
Thanks for the heads up about the KTV's guys. I'll put it to good in a couple of weeks.

Santa
11-29-05, 18:48
Wo bu xiang chang ge. Wo bu xiang he jiu. Wo zhi shi xiang zhao-ge xiaojie. Ranhou, dai ta hui wode fangjian.

I don't want to sing. I don't want to drink. I only want to meet a girl and then take her to my room.

Sharraz. That's how you say it. Let me know if that works.

Sir Jackson, how about a "useful phrases" thread.

Boss
11-29-05, 22:39
wo bu xiang chang ge. wo bu xiang he jiu. wo zhi shi xiang zhao-ge xiaojie. ranhou, dai ta hui wode fangjian.

i don't want to sing. i don't want to drink. i only want to meet a girl and then take her to my room.

sharraz. that's how you say it. let me know if that works.

sir jackson, how about a "useful phrases" thread.

santa, your idea is excellent, and i hope you don't mind me suggesting to include tone indicators. printing pinyin without tone indicators can lead to confusing speech because there are 4-5 different ways to pronounce each word, as i am sure you know.

how about: wo3 bu4 xiang3 chang4ge1. wo3 bu4 xiang3 he1 jiu3. wo3 zhi3 shi4 xiang3 zhao3 ge4 xiao3jie3. ran2hou4, dai4 ta1 hui2 wo3de fang2jian1.

boss

Bob Builder
11-30-05, 01:59
For someone who hasn't learnt pinyin and tones, having tone indicators isn't going to be much help as it is not anglo phonetics.

As an example, someone who does not know pinyin is more likely to pronounce "Wo" as "Woo", not "War", or "xie xie" as "she she", not "share share".

Maybe play a few more games of Pictionary before you leave the US or learn to draw stick figures having sex.

Just my 2 fen.

Wang
12-01-05, 09:17
I like Boss' suggestion. Those 1-4 tones are extremely useful as Mandarin is a tonal language. Get the tone wrong and it means something else. There are only 4 tones - if someone can post a audio file for the 4, it would greatly help the non-native speakers.

As to how to actually pronounced pinyin, the romanised version; it isn't too difficult to grasp.

"Share share" is not exactly right for xie xie. See-air, see-air would be closer :-)

LittleGoomba
12-01-05, 17:05
China is such a fantastic place to monger.....but infintesimally more if you speak the language. I can't speak for y'all in the South by that's the way I feel up here amongst the tall beauties that I prefer.

Still, I empathize with those who don't know Chinese and for whom reading pinyin is a nightmare. I just think that it's too difficult of a language for the average newbie to pickup.

Take this early example:

"Wo bu xiang chang ge. Wo bu xiang he jiu. Wo zhi shi xiang zhao-ge xiaojie. Ranhou, dai ta hui wode fangjian"

Sure, this is no problem for us who are familiar with the language. But for a newbie, my god, it would be a miracle if came out right, tones or no tones.
Instead, I'd just tell my non-speaking friend to say:

"Bu yao chang ge. Bu yao he jiu. Zhi zhao xiaojie, qu wo de fangjian."

I just tell my non-speaking friends something really simple as baby-ish as it might sound to locals. Barring that, I just tell them to translate a bunch of easy sentences on babelfish.altavista.com and print it out to show to whoever they need to show it to.

I'm on board though for a common slang list of phrases for Chinese speakers. I sure as hell didn't learn anything like "I want a threesome with double jointed girls who like anal" during my HSK classes.

Wang
12-02-05, 05:08
"I want a threesome with double jointed girls who like anal"

Little G, So, just how do you say the above in pinyin (with tones, please)? I may have an idea but you 1st. LOL

Santa
12-02-05, 11:20
I agree with everything you guys say here. My chinese is also poor and a "useful phrases" thread would be very helpful to me and fun to read.

About using tone numbers, they would be very useful but not completely necessary. I could simply show my notes to someone and fill in the tones when they read the words.

For guys who don't know any chinese, they could simply show the written words. Most of the girls can read pinyin.

NOW. Does anyone know how to get a new "useful phrases" thread started????

Orientalovers
12-03-05, 05:04
Dear fellow members,

I will most probably visit DG (Changping) on 13 December, just one night stay.
This will be my first trip to DG. I am a Malaysian born Chinese, fluent in English, Chinese and Cantonese. Wanna join me? Hope to meet you and guide me for the experience of sweetie in DG, or any recommendations for me alone? Which 4 stars hotel should I stay?

Thanks in advance, Chineselove.

John Mail
12-03-05, 12:38
Dear fellow members,

I will most probably visit DG (Changping) on 13 December, just one night stay.
This will be my first trip to DG. I am a Malaysian born Chinese, fluent in English, Chinese and Cantonese. Wanna join me? Hope to meet you and guide me for the experience of sweetie in DG, or any recommendations for me alone? Which 4 stars hotel should I stay?

Thanks in advance, Chineselove.Suggesting you stay in JunYi Hotel or HuiMei, both are about 5-10 minutes to the train station and go to JunYi Sauna at the back of Junyi Hotel. You will not be disappointed. But don't forget to write a report.

Weelock
12-03-05, 23:19
Suggesting you stay in JunYi Hotel or HuiMei, both are about 5-10 minutes to the train station and go to JunYi Sauna at the back of Junyi Hotel. You will not be disappointed. But don't forget to write a report.

Hi John,

I did a search trying to find more information on "Junyi Hotel/Sauna" and found nothing. Can you give us/me more information like phone, location etc. Since I know where is HuiMei, you can use it as a point of reference.

Thanks,

Weelock

Phantomtiger2
12-04-05, 00:13
I like Boss' suggestion. Those 1-4 tones are extremely useful as Mandarin is a tonal language. Get the tone wrong and it means something else. There are only 4 tones - if someone can post a audio file for the 4, it would greatly help the non-native speakers.

As to how to actually pronounced pinyin, the romanised version; it isn't too difficult to grasp.

"Share share" is not exactly right for xie xie. See-air, see-air would be closer :-)

Plan on visiting CP in the near future. I understand all of China have to learn the universal Manderin but I always thought this province spoke mostly Cantonese? I happen to have a better working and speaking cantonese and my Manderin is almost non-existant. So dont know if this will present a problem for me?

Phantomtiger2
12-04-05, 00:27
We visited the catacombs twice, and being a catacomb lover, I was in heaven. It was an amazing experience. The area is not all that big, maybe 40 girls in this area. We got a lot of stares and giggles and eventually had an entourage of Chinese guys following us around just to see what we would do. No, not a Sha Tsui type threatening group, they were just intensely curious as to what their white monger counterparts do.

You get 20 minutes max, no BJ, in a prison cell room. The sheets were clean, but the rest looked like 500 BC. I thought they had Papas, but one girl told me they do not, its all independent action and those places are where they live. I don't know how that's possible, but that's what she said. The rate is 30 kwai. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT give the girls more than 30 kwai. If she wants more, move onto the next one. There are some really adorable girls here if you are into the Farm Girl thing (that's my thing, so I loved it). They are not local girls, both my girls were from Hunan. They are out in force most hours of the day and night, but you will have better luck if you go after dark, they get much friendlier when they can't be seen.

Cronin[/QUOTE]

Hi Bros,
Since I will be in CP sometimes next year, whats the best way of finding these Catacomb area?
Also, what is 30 kwai worth in US dollars?

BTW: do you know of any online sites that have detail street maps of Changping. Believe it or not, I actually went to a Border book store to check out maps of China and they don't even have CP on any China maps. Its like the place dont exist except on this web site (which is good I guess).

As I am more familar with the workings of Thailand (ST and LT), are they similar of different here in CP?
ex; ST in thailand usually mean negotiate a time, say 2-3hours with a babe back to your hotel (or rent ST room nearby), then some will let U have as many bonks as you can handle while some only allow 1 bonk.
LT: take gal out for whole nite and they leave in the early morning.
Dont know if same system applies here.
Thanks
PT

Bnlee2
12-04-05, 02:28
Just found out the Cantonese name for Amazon KTV next to the Versaille hotel. The cantonese name is called "Fawn Yee Choy" this place has an amazing 300+ girls lineup. Totally amazing. If you are in dong guan, just tell that to the bellhop. It is literally next door to the Hotel Versaille (across the parking lot).

Cronin
12-04-05, 11:33
PT,

Based on your questions and your past reports, its obvious you're a bit of a newbie at this. As such, I suggest you skip the catacombs and stick to mama street or the sauna at the Virgin Hotel. After you get to CP just ask the driver to take you to the Ya Lan Hotel, or the Virgin Hotel, you won't need to know anything more. You won't get ripped off like in Thailand, this is all strictly business, but I would just stick to ST if I were you.

I would also STRONGLY suggest that you skip the tipping for street girls. I know why you do that, I always want to be extra nice too, but you are not being kind to the other mongers. Try to remember that. All that does is create a push for price inflation. When you reach for that extra cash, think of us, not her, please.

Additional info: the locals speak both Putonghua and Guangdonghua, but I have never met a CP girl who could speak Guangdonghua, they're mostly from up north. Kwai is the local slang for yuan, I'm surprised you didn't know that, but whatever. There are maps of CP on the Dongguan city map, you can find these at train stations and bookstores. But I didn't see any street signs in CP, so the map is basically worthless, fun thing to have though.

Good luck. Take pictures.

Cronin

Moody
12-04-05, 19:55
Hi Bros,
Since I will be in CP sometimes next year, whats the best way of finding these Catacomb area?
Also, what is 30 kwai worth in US dollars?

BTW: do you know of any online sites that have detail street maps of Changping. Believe it or not, I actually went to a Border book store to check out maps of China and they don't even have CP on any China maps. Its like the place dont exist except on this web site (which is good I guess).

As I am more familar with the workings of Thailand (ST and LT), are they similar of different here in CP?
ex; ST in thailand usually mean negotiate a time, say 2-3hours with a babe back to your hotel (or rent ST room nearby), then some will let U have as many bonks as you can handle while some only allow 1 bonk.
LT: take gal out for whole nite and they leave in the early morning.
Dont know if same system applies here.
Thanks
PT

Part of the confusion with Dongguan exists because of stupid naming. Dongguan City is the name of the city, but also one of the areas of Dongguan City is named Dongguan City. Imagine if you will, New York City instead of having a borough named "Manhattan," the borough is called "New York City." That's the confusion that exists in Dongguan. They really ought to consider renaming the area called "Dongguan City" to something else. Shenzhen doesn't have an area called "Shenzhen City," and the stupid naming adds to the confusion.

As mentioned, Changping is an area in Dongguan City, the greater. It's in the southeast part of the city. It's also the a stop on the Guangzhen Rail Express and takes about 30 minutes by train from the Luohu train station in Shenzhen. It's also about 30 minutes from the Guangzhou East train station. If you can find a map of Guangdong, Dongguan City is situated between Guangzhou and Shenzhen. BTW, Dongguan City is big. It's estimated to have a population of around 6-7 million or so, which would make it the 2nd or 3rd largest city in the US.

As for 30 kwai, it's about $3.60. ST in China usually means once. LT can mean a lot of things. Sometimes, the girl will leave at sun up, sometimes, they'll hang around all day. Negotiate with the girl if you have a preference. I prefer the girls leave as soon as I wake up cuz I usually have stuff to do.

Moody

Weelock
12-04-05, 20:57
--cut--

Plan on visiting CP in the near future. I understand all of China have to learn the universal Manderin but I always thought this province spoke mostly Cantonese? I happen to have a better working and speaking cantonese and my Manderin is almost non-existant. So dont know if this will present a problem for me?

Hi since you mentioned USD and Border's Book Store, you are in the USA? You can get maps of Chinese cities at your locate Chinatown in the USA. Then you need to find a Chinese book / magazine store. I don't believe there is a specific map ONLY for Changping. You have to get a map of Dongguan County or Area. They run about 5-8USD. In China, there are about 10RMB. I also recall seeing a website selling these maps but I don't recall the url link. Since you speak Cantonese, finding them will not be a problem. The map I have of Dongguan County, has Dongguan City, Houjie, Taiping, and Changping. Each city are NOT very detail, too general. I think they could be better but you might think differently.

Weelock

Fast Eddie 48
12-04-05, 22:45
to phantomtiger 2

Changping is just a small town in dongguan district , I have got a map of
dongguan that I purchase few yr ago at houjie , for a detail st map of
changping you need to buy one when you are in town , but no english any
way so you need to understand some chinese . the map i have of dongguang
do have some english name of the changping but is not a detail map. pm
me if you need any info.

fast eddie 48

Weelock
12-05-05, 00:28
I would agee with Fast Eddie. Changping is a very small city. If a detail road atlas map exist, it's going to be in Chinese and you have to get it in Changping. You might try your luck in a local Chinatown. Try googles or yahoo.com.

Fast Eddie 48
12-05-05, 02:03
I would agee with Fast Eddie. Changping is a very small city. If a detail road atlas map exist, it's going to be in Chinese and you have to get it in Changping. You might try your luck in a local Chinatown. Try googles or yahoo.com.

to weelcok

do not waste time looking for a changping map . you can not even find a
map of changping in most place in southern china , only in dongguan city
or changping town, you don.t really need one , just tell the moto or taxi
driver yan lan hotel , hui mei hotel and train station only thing you need to
know .

fast eddie 48

Travel Dog
12-05-05, 03:49
Here's a map in Chinese, with some Pinyin, of Dong Guan city. It isn't as clear as the original because of the photo posting restrictions. But It may be of some help.

TD

Kid Eddie
12-06-05, 16:16
Hi bros,

I will in Changping on 23/12 to 28/12. Anybody will be there during this period of time. Can PM me, Hope we can enjoy together.

21/12 - 22/12 - SZ
28/12 - 29/12 - Zhu Hai.

Kid Eddie

OldAsiaHand
12-07-05, 09:08
Dongguan is the name for a county and a city. I believe that Dongguan City is the county seat of Dongguan County. ChangPing is a town in Dongguan County, not part of Dongguan City. This is how I understand it, but I could have been misinformed.

Travel Dog
12-07-05, 09:35
OAH
Yes you are right on the money.
Here's a summary

A state in China would be called a Province, or Sheng. For example, Guangdong
A county in China would be called a city, or Shi. For example, DongGuan or Shenzhen
A city in China would be called a town, or Zhen. For example, ChangPing or Dong Guan city
A neighborhood in China would be called a villiage, or Chun.

TD

Ramsey1
12-08-05, 10:29
Gentlemen,

I am in the midst of an extensive China journey...Just finished Beijing and Shanghai legs (extensive reports coming soon).

Will be in CP tomorrow and wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow "hobbyist". I am pretty familiar with CP but hope for some new inputs from some of the more regular CP visitors (Dog? OAH?).

OAH, Santa was talking about your Shenzen adventures.......

At some point I will also be going to Shenzen and Houjie....anyone in those areas interested in a drink or two please contact me..

Ramsey

OldAsiaHand
12-09-05, 09:14
Ramsey1:

We were just in CP last night. Even took a room ST at your favorite; Yallan Hotel. Check your PM for my cell # and we can hook-up.

OAH

Gentlemen,

I am in the midst of an extensive China journey...Just finished Beijing and Shanghai legs (extensive reports coming soon).

Will be in CP tomorrow and wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow "hobbyist". I am pretty familiar with CP but hope for some new inputs from some of the more regular CP visitors (Dog? OAH?).

OAH, Santa was talking about your Shenzen adventures.......

At some point I will also be going to Shenzen and Houjie....anyone in those areas interested in a drink or two please contact me..

Ramsey

OldAsiaHand
12-09-05, 12:38
We (Bill Lee, myself and unamed monger) pulled into CP around 6:30 yesterday. Cronin showed up an hour later. After looking in around 6-7 houses, I went back for a bubbly Hunan cutie in the house behind the Yallan Hotel. Took the ST room rate at Yallan of 100 for 3 hours and got started. This girl was sensational. She really wanted to try a white guy and gave me fantastic service. Took off my clothes and showered me. Laid me down on the bed and she proceeded to give me a full cat bath from head to toe. Propped my ass up on a pillow and provided some great AR followed by BBBJ until I almost popped. Put a cap on and climbed aboard to ride me like a rabbit. Multiple positions later, I finally popped with her legs on my shoulders and her moaning as close to the real thing as it gets. Highly recommended.

I sent her up to Bill's room , and he got incredible photos and a twenty minute porn video doing her. She was a star. He better post those pics.

While Bill was busy, we went hunting with Cronin. I told the mamas he was the "King" and they asked me what country. I told them "The World" and they believed me! He charmed a tall, slim, Haerbin girl right off my lap. She had a gorgeous body. I am sure he will share the pics to prove it. A true legend in his own time!

After a quick bite to eat, I asked several mamas if they could guarantee BBBJCIMWS. Most said it was not possible to find. One mama said yes and I tried the girl. It took her over 45 minutes to get me off. 3X BBBJ/FS cycles later she finally gets me to CIM, but spits it out immediately and runs for the bathroom. Had to give her an "A" for the effort though.

OAH

Phantomtiger2
12-09-05, 20:14
Thanks all bros for info on CP. (efforts on maps and all)
Like I said, this place only exist here in detail on this great forum and there is nothing wrong with that.
Will try to make it into C-town and locate some maps so I could at least see for myself just where this "magical place" call CP is located.
BTW: yes, I am stuck here in the f**king northeast USA shovelling the f**king snow as we speak. Just got over 9inches overnite( wish my member could grow that much overnite) and also Wish I had a gal to massage my sore back after all this shit.

Also, sorry but I never been to China before so don't really know the currency there. But always good to learn, so nice to know kwai=yuen
and since I'm always willing to learn, I may still try to locate these "catacombs"( even if its just out of my own curiousity) when I get there, so any directions to help me find it will be appreciated.

From what I read on CP so far, most gals seem to from more northern provinces other than from Guangdong area. Since I only understand and speak very basic cantonese only( and english of course). Will it be a problem trying to talk to the gals as most other provinces in China speak mostly Manderin?

Once again thanks all. When I do finally arrive there (hopefully) in late Oct 2006, will post my arrival and perhaps if any bros around, will meet and treat U to beers.

And to all those away from home having a great time and of course, all those stuck at home shovelling this shitty snow: Happy Holidays to all bros.
PT

Beijing Xiber
12-10-05, 16:09
I got the chance to spend two nights in Dongguan with old friends that are fixtures at the KTV scenes (5 star quality only for these guys!).

Cinese Hotel KTV

On the first night we hit the Cinese hotel ktv which they have been going to for years (and which I join them every few months or so). Our group was about 5 to 10 guys in a large room with guys wandering in and out most of the night. We had about 10 to 15 girls in the room and most were about 5 to 7 in looks which was a bit of a downgrade to what I have become accustomed to over the years from the Cinese ktv (probably lost some of the top girls to Dongguan Hillside). About 4 or 5 of the gilrs I was told were models that did not go out - looks for them were a little higher around 7 to 8's. All the girls were quite friendly and went out of their way to liven things up. The charge was 3, 8, 10 and since none of the guys I was sitting near indicated or asked them for LT until we were just about ready to go (a strategy I strongly recommend) all of the girls were exceptionally friendly. Had a good time in the KTV room. Drinking, dice, singing - the usual ktv scene - but still fun due to the girls' great attitudes. Maybe its the competition from DG Hillside KTV.

Anways, getting to the good part. Took out a girl named Dan Dan who said she was 22 from Wuhan. Not too tall about 5' 5". Looks about a 7 and built a little on the too slim side, I thought. I said to myself probably a padded bra but what the heck it was late and time to go, right! Boy was I wrong!! Got back to the room and when she took off her clothes there were a set of amazing full B's or maybe even small C's on a slender frame with a tiny waist! You had to see them to believe it! I said to her, where were you hiding those. She laughed and said, "not big, small!" Yeah right, I thought, and I just got poked in the eye and am seeing distortions then!!!! I have been at this mongering business for at least 25 years and her body was a 10+. Couldn't get enough of them and they were definitely natural as I spent the rest on the evening checking them out and enjoying them. Service was good about a 7 and she was in no hurry to hit and run. In fact, she stayed the entire night and we did an encore in the morning. Total Damage 1000. Would have liked to have kept her for the next night, but my friends wanted to show me the new ktv in town..... Such is life but I'll be back to look for her soon, I hope!

Dongguan Hillside Sauna, Spa, KTV & Hotel

Night two and we are off to the new DGH KTV. The whole place is new (or at least 100% completely remodelled very recently I was told) and true 5 star quality. We had a huge room with its own regulation size pool table. Must have been around 15 to 20 guys and and equal number of girls. At one point in at the end of the evening, I tried to count the number of girls in the room, but gave up as there were just too many and too much moving around to get a true count. My guess is we must have had around 30+ girls in the room by then as the mamasan wanted my friends to see the whole lineup as their reputations as good customers is legendary in Dongguan! I was introduced to the mamasan and her 3 assistant mamasans (can you believe that, 3 assitants!) Was told the whole place had around 300 grils on any given night.

Overall quality was a bit higher than the Cinese KTV. I'd say about a 7 average looks as compared to a 6 in Cinese with some stunning models types in the 8+ range. Price again was 3, 8, 10 and service was excellent by my girl named Aprila. Loved to BBJ, DIY and for such a short time we had together was able to give a true GFE experience. And she really loved to do the deed. I was spent and she wanted to do more. So naturally being the gentlemen, how could I refuse! She spent the night and then in the morning went to town to have breakfast with me and my buddy. Total fare rmb1000.

Then to top it off, helped us to get a cab to take us back to Shenzhen and bargained like mad to get the cab driver to come down off the standard quote of Rmb 300 to 180 - by the way does anyone know if there is some place in Dongguan to catch a one way cab back to Shenzhen at a reasonable price? Rmb300 sounds ridiculous and Rmb180 was painful for a 50 to 75 kilometer cab ride.

Overall, I recommend both places if you are into the high end KTV scene. Not cheap but sometimes it pays to splurge and spoil yourself. I guess I am just lucky that I get to ride on the coat tails on my friends who nearly live in those 5s tar KTV's and have huge expense accounts since they own their own manufacturing companies! Better to be luck than good! Emjoy!

Phantomtiger2
12-11-05, 01:46
PT,

Based on your questions and your past reports, its obvious you're a bit of a newbie at this.

Good luck. Take pictures.

Cronin

Bro Cronin, U are absolutely right . I am very new at being a monger (confessed it was my first time at it while in Thailand. Had some bad experiences and few good ones. I admit to have been taken for a few unwanted rides as they can sense I was a newbie by my inexperience and hesitations. But like I said, it is part of my learning process--got to take a few hits before graduating and receiving the full monger diploma.
That is why post and suggestions by U and others, ex: don't tip the gals and don't give over this amt really helps me because if never been, then don't know all the rules.
Yes, I was fond of tipping while in Thailand cause it was just a habit coming from the USA and also I was just a soft person without a clue. But with warnings and suggestions, then I will be more aware as not to hurt the mongering economy.

BTW: One of the reasons I decided to monger for 1st time was from reading many of your post and watching your many wonderful pix.
In a way, You are still the Master and I am but a humble student (waiting to graduate).

PT

Mvpexcalibur
12-11-05, 01:52
I got the chance to spend two nights in Dongguan with old friends that are fixtures at the KTV scenes (5 star quality only for these guys!).

Cinese Hotel KTV

Dongguan Hillside Sauna, Spa, KTV & Hotel!Thanks for the trip report. Perhaps can hook up to your friends when I visit DG. Just kidding. Anyway, it sure help to have friends locally who know the scene. I have never been venture out in DG but usually in Foshan after I get done with business in DG since have a buddy there locally.

I feel more comfortable going with some other people who knows the local scene than going alone :)

Lilojo
12-11-05, 07:30
I got a report from my friends in CP that the Karaokes are closed down over the last week. Both Amazon and New Century are involved. Maybe we need to move to another town for the time being.

If there are any brothers in CP right now, please keep us up to date.

Cp Express
12-11-05, 09:32
I got a report from my friends in CP that the Karaokes are closed down over the last week. Both Amazon and New Century are involved. Maybe we need to move to another town for the time being.

If there are any brothers in CP right now, please keep us up to date.Reports are CP will be back in business start from the 12th and CA. Took the big hit, they wont recover till the 20th , its always this time of year that they do some minor clean ups.

BTW, I am new here.

Hi Cronin, this is Porter's friend.

I can see that you are hooked in CP.

Cp Express
12-11-05, 09:40

If there are any brothers in CP right now, please keep us up to date.From what I know CP will be back in business on the 12-15th of December, CA took the big hit they was closed from few weeks ago and will last till the 20th of December.

It is normal for this time of the year, they have to clean up the town a bit for the upcoming New Year and Chinese New Year.

Cp Express
12-11-05, 12:20

If there are any brothers in CP right now, please keep us up to date.It should go back to business in 2-3 days, there are always some "Clean Ups" they had to do for the upcoming New Year and Chinese New Year.

Now if you are in CA then you are in trouble, i heard the "Raid" in CA will last till end of this month.

BTW Hi Cronin (This is Porter's friend) I guess you are hooked in CP now LOL

CP Express

Cp Express
12-11-05, 12:21

If there are any brothers in CP right now, please keep us up to date.It should go back to business in 2-3 days, there are always some "Clean Ups" they had to do for the upcoming New Year and Chinese New Year.

Now if you are in CA then you are in trouble, i heard the "Raid" in CA will last till end of this month.

BTW Hi Cronin (This is Porter's friend) I guess you are hooked in CP now.

CP Express

Goderos
12-11-05, 12:40
We (Bill Lee, myself and unamed monger) pulled into CP around 6:30 yesterday. Cronin showed up an hour later. After looking in around 6-7 houses, I went back for a bubbly Hunan cutie in the house behind the Yallan Hotel. Took the ST room rate at Yallan of 100 for 3 hours and got started. This girl was sensational. She really wanted to try a white guy and gave me fantastic service. Took off my clothes and showered me. Laid me down on the bed and she proceeded to give me a full cat bath from head to toe. Propped my ass up on a pillow and provided some great AR followed by BBBJ until I almost popped. Put a cap on and climbed aboard to ride me like a rabbit. Multiple positions later, I finally popped with her legs on my shoulders and her moaning as close to the real thing as it gets. Highly recommended.

I sent her up to Bill's room , and he got incredible photos and a twenty minute porn video doing her. She was a star. He better post those pics.

While Bill was busy, we went hunting with Cronin. I told the mamas he was the "King" and they asked me what country. I told them "The World" and they believed me! He charmed a tall, slim, Haerbin girl right off my lap. She had a gorgeous body. I am sure he will share the pics to prove it. A true legend in his own time!

After a quick bite to eat, I asked several mamas if they could guarantee BBBJCIMWS. Most said it was not possible to find. One mama said yes and I tried the girl. It took her over 45 minutes to get me off. 3X BBBJ/FS cycles later she finally gets me to CIM, but spits it out immediately and runs for the bathroom. Had to give her an "A" for the effort though.

OAHOAH,

Nice post. Wow I am impressed. BBBJCIM to completions Hehe only in China. Sweet young things. Ah, such precious memories. :-) . And you dont even need a MasterCard at 100RMB a pop. Cant wait to get to CP. Hopefully Ramsey will still be there when I get there.

DayNight
12-11-05, 15:48
I asked several mamas if they could guarantee BBBJCIMWS. Most said it was not possible to find.
OAH

I wonder if you can find a real pussy eating lesbian duo?

Fast Eddie 48
12-12-05, 02:43

to lilojo

I will be in changping and dongguan houjie next week , i have never heard of
any crack down in cp before , you can always go to the ktv and the factory
instead s omany choice there, any one want to meet up pm me please.

fast eddie 48

Travel Dog
12-12-05, 06:46
Eddie
There is a big crackdown in Dong Guan, Chang An that's been going on for over 2 weeks. But surrounding towns like Sha Jing, Humen, Taiping, and CP are unaffected as far as I can tell . But in Chang An no KTV girls no saunas for probably another week.

TD

Fast Eddie 48
12-12-05, 08:28
Eddie
There is a big crackdown in Dong Guan, Chang An that's been going on for over 2 weeks. But surrounding towns like Sha Jing, Humen, Taiping, and CP are unaffected as far as I can tell . But in Chang An no KTV girls no saunas for probably another week.

TD

to travel dog

Where are you at now , is shenzgen and houjie still going strong , i think
cebu local is right china need to set up a SEZ sex entertaiment zone
for the monger.

fast eddie 48

Weelock
12-12-05, 10:13
Eddie

TD

Oh, are there conflicting reports? First the Karaokes are closed down in Changping. Two that are involved are Century and Amazon. Then Changping is UNAFFECTED. I think we need another clarification or update. Seems like something is happening in Changping and it's going to be the first time.

Weelock

OldAsiaHand
12-12-05, 11:34
I wonder if you can find a real pussy eating lesbian duo?

DayNight:

I suppose you can just ask the mamas for this too. In my experience, most girls just put on a show for you, rather than the real thing. I have had a few over the years and found the best way is to find one bi-girl and ask her to find a mate. It always turn out wrong when you pick two girls independently for a sandwich.

Just my POV.

OAH

Rising Son
12-13-05, 02:34
Hi all,

I'm planning a Dongguan/Houjie/Changping trip in the spring (destinations all suggested by members of this board over on the Shenzen thread, thanks) and am wondering about getting to Dongguan from HK Airport.

My problem is that I travel heavy. This will be a 4-5 month trip in all (3 months or so in SE Asia, plus the China swing) so I'm going to have two humongous suitcases. I've read on the board about the bus service from the airport, and I wondered (a) whether the bags are going to be an issue, and (b) would it be a good idea to fly to Guangzhou and then go by bus (or whatever) to Dongguan after a night or two in Guangzhou?

Also, someone on this board said to beware Chinese private car services. Is there a reason I shouldn't book a private car from Guangzhou to Dongguan? Any idea whether there's a reliable company, or how much it might run? It would be worth some money to just throw my bags into a car and be delivered straight to my hotel in Dongguan.

Also, as long as I'm in that area, any other towns worth exploring?

Thanks in advance. Will definitely file trip reports once there's something to write about.

RS

Cp Express
12-13-05, 07:24
Oh, are there conflicting reports? First the Karaokes are closed down in Changping. Two that are involved are Century and Amazon. Then Changping is UNAFFECTED. I think we need another clarification or update. Seems like something is happening in Changping and it's going to be the first time.

WeelockIt is not the first time, CP and other towns are always in need of clean ups, look it as a way to keep the city safer for all of us.

From what i heard the raid is over as of today, so all clubs should be back in business for the whole DG city.

Play hard and stay out of troubles

Cp Express