PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 South China - Dongguan Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Ace Gallant
09-22-06, 15:27
Wadman, Narsus and I went to the Amazon KTV - Meat market just to show the newbie what it is it like there.

Left the two guys at the foot massage to cools off after 3 full hours of drinking and went back to hotel with one of my two girls.

Report in later after the deed.

Nice to meet Wadman again and newbie Narsus.

AG

Wadman
09-22-06, 20:57
I hook up with AG and Narsus on Friday in ChangPing. It's been a while (as in a few weeks) since I have been there, and boy do I miss it. It's nice to meet up with AG again, and Narsus turns out to be a really decent guy too, so it's good company all around.

Arrive in CP at 3 PM, and since it's a Friday, time is of the essence, because once the Hong Kong guys make it into town things will get real busy real soon. We decide to try the Miraton sauna this time.

There are no actual sauna facilities at the Miraton sauna: no communal shower stalls, no jacuzzi (dipping pool). It's basically a hotel room with a bigger bathroom.

After seeing about 5 lineups (total of about 15 girls), we make our picks. Mine is from Dongbei, AG's is from Hubei, Narsus's from Hunan. My Dongbei chick is not that great looking, she is OK, but with sauna girls it's more about the service rather than the looks. In my experience, generally speaking, Hunan girls give very average service whereas Dongbei girls get more into it.

- Shower first
- BBBJ in the shower stall, I do a CIM
- Good BJ skills, like all CP sauna girls

- Next it's onto the bed
- She gives me short, useless massage (I asked)
- Cat bath with some liquids (milk?)
- Full body massage with her tits
- She lubes my entire back, then massages it with her buttcheeks. She is quite playfull, and was using my back as a playground slide for awhile
- Next, it's more slurping with liquids onto my back
- Finally, turns me over, does some tit massaging and then BJ
- FS in a few positions
- Tried to do her anal, but she was having none of it. Very tight backdoor, I could only insert 1/3 of my index finger when she complained of pain.
- Finally popped in her mouth again, about half of it went into her mouth at which point she turns her head, so the rest ends up on her neck

Comments:
- No "special chair" in the bathroom, the one with a hole in the centre for AR
- she washed her pussy with toothpaste afterwards, first time I have seen a girl do this
- She either has no eyelashes, or they have been plucked. In their places, she has fake ones drawn in with a pencil.
- I thought I was supposed to pay for everything at the desk, so I didn't give the girl her tip. She never asked, or even hinted at it. At the desk, AG and Narsus tell me they paid their girls directly, so I had the attendant call my girl back, so I could give her the money directly. According to some reports here, if you pay the desk instead of the girl, she will not get it until the end of the month.

Place: Miraton hotel sauna
Name: Li Na
Tag number: 75
Face: 6-7
Body: 6-7
Height: about 5'2''
AR: no
Liquids: yes
CIM: yes, twice :-)
Damage: 248 RMB (room) + 300 RMB (girl)
Time allowed: 90 minutes, shower does not count so it works out to be about a full 2 hours
GFE: about as GFE as it gets with a sauna girl

Jwtong
09-23-06, 01:07
There is a taiwanese agency inside Hui Hua and Lucky, Iwas able to get a very good rate from them exchanging US to RMB. According to a source here, there is an ATM machine across from Miraton that foreigners can use, is it the shopping center next to McDonalds?

About purchasing and giving back moon cake to a Hui Mei FM girl (who served me 4 times last year), I also did that last September. The owner is so heartless.....forcing girls that make only $12/hr (when working) to purchase 5 boxes of moon cake ($88 ea.) each year. She was so happy when I did that. More happy than sauna and FL who I normally tip $20-$50.

Based on what I see on this website, most of you are non-chinese speaking foreigners. How do you people manage to get the message across to the girls? sign language? Or just money talks? Although I speak fluent cantonese and english, but I frequently have problem communicating with the mandarin speaking girls. Do you guys have a language barrier problem?

Wadman
09-23-06, 02:36
Posted this report by mistake in the Shenzhen thread. Jackson has suggested that I just re-post it in the correct thread, so here goes.

After the sauna and a quick dinner at the adjacent Bistro restaurant, AG, Narsus and I head off to the Amazon KTV (located next to the Versaille hotel). It's Narsus first time seeing a mega-lineup, and he was suitably impressed. We got there around 7 PM. Place was full and humming already, it might be a good idea to show up even earlier on a Friday.

There were 4 long rows of girls, probably about 300-400 in total. A bit tough to estimate. Having so many girls available poses it's own set of problems: you just don't know which ones to pick, because there is so much choice!

Both girls that I ended up picking (we picked 2 each) turned out to be from Guanxi. I didn't ask the girls this when picking them, I only found out after. Seeing as some of my other GFs are also from Guanxi, I think I definitely have something for Guanxi girls. I have to make a trip to Guilin real soon!

In the KTV room, it's the usual dice and drinking games. After a while, we played the 7-8-9 dice game to get the girls drunk. Both my girls were very friendly. Frenched and fingered both of them, so I cannot complain. Last time I was at Amazon, the girls would not play at all. Tried, but could not get them to touch each other. Not even stroking each other back. Tried to get them to kiss each other too, but obviously no luck there either.

AG is the only one who ends up taking a girl back. I have to drive back to Shenzhen the same night, so I need to sober up. Thanks Narsus, for joining me for a foot massage afterwards.

PS: AG, the bill (not including DJ tip) was 1800 RMB. Do you have any idea why it was so high? The room minimum was only 880 RMB. How many bottles of red wine did we have? And then there the compulsory "lady drinks" that we had to buy of course, but those were only 30-50 RMB each. There was the "free food", but surely we did not eat 600 RMB worth of food? In no way am I implying that any of this is your fault, nor am I complaining. I am just curious.

Ticktock
09-23-06, 03:47
Awesome to meet AG, Cap Iota, MPS Lover, and Wadman all over this weekend at CP. All good fun and easygoing guys.

CP lineups are a site to behold. Glad I got to see this with some veterans, or I would of been torn to shreds by all the girls and mommies.

Thinking about buying SZ to CP in bulk now.

Fun Nite
09-23-06, 03:58
I did said that the private car is HK$220 which is the same as the bus. don't need to pay extra or HK$20 more. The Private is a 7 seater MPV which is much more comfortable than those small Private car. I spoke to the driver and he said that most of the time people taking the service going to CP are not more than 23 so they would use the MPV.

However if you go to the Left Basement of HKIA, there are no other choice than the bus, you have to go back uo to the arrival hall.

AGThanks for the additional info. I'll try that next time.

Ace Gallant
09-23-06, 05:47
PS: AG, the bill (not including DJ tip) was 1800 RMB. Do you have any idea why it was so high? The room minimum was only 880 RMB. How many bottles of red wine did we have? And then there the compulsory "lady drinks" that we had to buy of course, but those were only 30-50 RMB each. There was the "free food", but surely we did not eat 600 RMB worth of food? In no way am I implying that any of this is your fault, nor am I complaining. I am just curious.

You are not the only one who is complaining.

I called Hua Hua our KJ when I got back to my room and complained on why the bill was that big. She explained:

The room she got for us initially was 880 and It was in a Small room in Zone A (one of the older rooms like the one we had the last time). This room we got was in the newly renovated Zone B and it the largest room that cost 1500. We had 4 Red Wine (buy 2 get one so total of 6 bottles) X 288 = 1152 + 10% + 5% = Tax and Service tax = 1324.80 (So minimum charge 1500 + 10% + 5% applies) Ladies drinks was 35 each X 6 = 210

Plus some food of around 105. the total came up to be around 1980, Discount of 10% = 198 was given which makes it 1782.

So whatever...

So anyways: Hua Hua told me that it is not compulsory that we buy the ladies drinks. they can buy it themselves It is compulaory for them to buy one drink from the KTV but most of the girls try to get them off us. But what the hell... its only 25! ... 25 RMB just to keep the girls quiet...?? what the hell???

Lastly:

Do not care much of this place, because basically I just want to show Narsus, the newbie, the Meat market! I bet you, that's his third WOW in CP.

Next time round we are going to this new KTV which has the same setup as Amazon but much much bigger meat market. I was told three time just as big and they are openning on 15th Oct. Will try out and stay tuned for the report.

AG

Ace Gallant
09-23-06, 05:59
There is a taiwanese agency inside Hui Hua and Lucky, Iwas able to get a very good rate from them exchanging US to RMB. According to a source here, there is an ATM machine across from Miraton that foreigners can use, is it the shopping center next to McDonalds?

About purchasing and giving back moon cake to a Hui Mei FM girl (who served me 4 times last year), I also did that last September. The owner is so heartless.....forcing girls that make only $12/hr (when working) to purchase 5 boxes of moon cake ($88 ea.) each year. She was so happy when I did that. More happy than sauna and FL who I normally tip $20-$50.

Based on what I see on this website, most of you are non-chinese speaking foreigners. How do you people manage to get the message across to the girls? sign language? Or just money talks? Although I speak fluent cantonese and english, but I frequently have problem communicating with the mandarin speaking girls. Do you guys have a language barrier problem?

The ATM next to McDonalds, across from the Miraton Hotel, Belongs to China Construction Bank. It accepts, Foreign Card that links to; VISA, MASTERCARD, PLUS, CIRRUS and the China's network "Ying Lian" The rates are reasonable but not as good as if you use the ATM from Bank of China. The only problem with Bank of China, if you stay around the Miraton Hotel, the next nearest is about a 5 mins ride away between Miraton and Yalan Hotel.

For non-Mandrain speaking mongers, it was never a problem in this places, sometimes you would even find some of the managers speak a little English. and Almost all of the Managers speaks Cantonese. On teh Foot Massage girls, most of them (except the new ones - less than 3 months at work) understands Cantonese but just do not speak it. For totally non-Chinese speaking guys, I don't think it is a problem either, sign lanuguage is fine.

On the moon cakes: Each girls quota is 5 boxes. For those who worked less than 6 months, 3 Boxes. Here is the trick: Buy a box from them give the coupon back to the girl and tell her that you want her to have it. Read my post about my girl at the Hui Mei Foot Massage: You can see almost tears in her eyes when I cleared off her last 2 boxes and gave them her for her own consumption.

AG

Pointpanic
09-23-06, 13:07
Next mission in December. Have searched the site. Can someone Goggle Map and point out the Yalan Hotel Area? Been there once by taxi and would love to return. Love the Hui Hua, its Pearl KTV and their sauna. Bank of China ATM across the street and down the block from Virgin. Hope this helps.

Ace Gallant
09-23-06, 14:02
Amazon continued.....

The girl that I brought back. Was a 21 year old girl, Yan Zhi, from Chong Qing. Although the rest of the group thought that I could had brought back the younger sweeter looking 18 years old from Hebei; I surprise everybody by my move.

While in the middle of all the dice games, Yan Zhi even called in her "Sister" a prettier and younger girl to pull me off my attention and perhaps adding another choice for my "take home". But none of them interest me. That's me, I like the try different types!

When back at the hotel room, Yan ZHi asked why did I chose me as she also thought that I preferred the 18 years old..... she said she was very surprise when I ask her to get change! Hahaha...of course the answer from me was well.... you are sweeter to my eyes blah blah blah...

Ok details:

Name: Yan Zhi
Group 3, No. 8
Age 21
Looks, 5/10
A Cup with Punctured breast (As you would guess... she bared baby before)
But No, her Uterus is still intact. After asking her how old is her kids, she replied, "No she don't have kid but had twice aborted her babies in a later stage). She was someone's else Er Nai before.
Skills: Oh man... whoever she serves before must had taught her well! She really fucks man!

She told me that she will likely to stay in Amzon even if the new place were to open next month.

Enjoy!
AG

Ticktock
09-23-06, 14:07
Do not care much of this place, because basically I just want to show Narsus, the newbie, the Meat market! I bet you that his third WOW in CP.AGAG and Changping kept the "wow's" coming. No need for me to say more about the Amazon KTV, as all the previous reports were dead on. Even having read those reports, I was still awed by it.

Ace Gallant
09-23-06, 18:07
Next mission in December. Have searched the site. Can someone Goggle Map and point out the Yalan Hotel Area? Been there once by taxi and would love to return. Love the Hui Hua, its Pearl KTV and their sauna. Bank of China ATM across the street and down the block from Virgin. Hope this helps.

Don't need a map, just get on a Van Taxi, tell him Yalan Hotel and he will get you there in 10 mins may be less... there are no one cab in CP that doesn't know Yalan.

AG

Fast Eddie 48
09-23-06, 23:09
This is a quick and cheap way travel to changping from Hk int airport , Take the KMB bus to Sheung Shui KCRC station every 15 min cost 24 hkd and take the train one stop to Lowu station in Shenzhen 18 hkd cross the border at Lowu bus station take the Changping bus 35 rmb about one hr 15 min to xin Shung Low hotel located around the corner from hui mei hotel whole trip is less than 3 hr time .

fast eddie 48

Ace Gallant
09-24-06, 01:22
This is a quick and cheap way travel to changping from Hk int airport , Take the KMB bus to Sheung Shui KCRC station every 15 min cost 24 hkd and take the train one stop to Lowu station in Shenzhen 18 hkd cross the border at Lowu bus station take the Changping bus 35 rmb about one hr 15 min to xin Shung Low hotel located around the corner from hui mei hotel whole trip is less than 3 hr time .

fast eddie 48

Another alternative to get to CP from HKIA

Agree this is one of the cheapest way to get to CP from HKIA, but not the quick way. You have to count in the time if you are jammed at Luo Hu immigration. I've cross Luo Hu 5 times before and never had I once spend less than 1 hour on the Luo Hu Immigration China side. Whilst my both experience at Huang Gang Immigration is both less than 10mins. Not to mentioned we have to go though the trouble of getting off the bus to the train, buying the train tickets, walking from the train into the Luo Hu terminal, once the Luo Hu immigration, walking to the bus station looking for the right bus to go to CP. IMHO: all these take time and typically you ended up with at least 4 to 5 hours wasted just to get from point A to point B.

I am just a sucker for comfort and time savings. But the Bus, Train, Bus is too much a hastle for me. Plus let assume that a foreigner who does not knows the language, needs to navigate himself around those areas with no or little confusing directional signed to point the right directions.....dam!

Another method I was told is to take the ferry directly from the HKIA to Shenzhen airport, and transfer the bus to CP. Had not tried this but I was told it a very smooth and efficient way. Anyone tried ths method going to CP from HKIA?

AG

Tiger 888
09-24-06, 03:38
...I've cross Luo Hu 5 times before and never had I once spend less than 1 hour on the Luo Hu Immigration China side. Whilst my both experience at Huang Gang Immigration is both less than 10mins...AG, that all depends when you go. If there are groups travelling, especially the Hong Kong side gets Jammed at times in Huang Gang. At Luo Hu the Mainlanders have a different channel to go. I saw times when you had to spend well over one hour in the queue only at the HK Immigration to exit (I know Lou Hu gets busy at times, but I have had occasions, where the HK and the Chinese side together took less than 10 minutes to cross). The best advice is to skip the rush hours. There are also loads of schoolkids commuting daily (living in China and go to school in HK) through Huang Gang which is called "Lok Ma Chau" on the HK side.
If I am in a rush to Shenzhen Airport, I take the ferry. There the queue can't be longer than the number of people on the boat. (Of course that doesn't apply to the HK side)

Manfest
09-24-06, 04:06
Another method I was told is to take the ferry directly from the HKIA to Shenzhen airport, and transfer the bus to CP. Had not tried this but I was told it a very smooth and efficient way. Anyone tried ths method going to CP from HKIA?There are direct ferries from HKIA to SZN Airport, Shekou, and also Dongguan-Human. I don't know how to transport from Humen to CP, but this ferry takes you pretty close. The added advantage, besides saving some time, is that you don't have to go through HK customs, and then PRC customs separately. You take a bus from the airport to the nearby ferry terminal without stamping your passport in HK! Their counter is on the left side just before the immigration desks.

Here is a website
http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/skypier/timetable/main.html

Cheers,

M

Ticktock
09-24-06, 04:11
Next to Virgin Hotel. Has fancy yellow and black sign.

Took some effort for me to get into the Hanky Panky 6th floor. Only shown regular stuff, as they were trying to be discreet. Discreet in CP??? I think either the old post about them being busted once for red-rope stuff after it hit HK news is right or they missed their monthly pay-off. Anyways, had to bother AG for a manager's number, which did the trick. Thanks again AG.

Saturday afternoon, and it's easy to get a room, but the selection of girls is slim. Pick a Sichuan girl my body type after taking 15 min to see 3 girls total. In agreement with Wadman, CP on the weekdays and earlier is better. The quick details:

#906, Sichuan, didn't ask name.
Body: 7
Face: 6
Service: 8
Breasts: C cups, enhanced.
GFE: Not even close.
Oral: BBJ, No CIM
Room: 248rmb
Girl: 300rmb
Time: 2 hours

So worth mentioning about my experience versus other reports is:

1) Was going to be CBJ in shower, but I changed it to BBJ. Little resistance, except don't CIM. I seem to pick girls who don't do CIM. Should I just be more demanding and say "No CIM, No Money."

2) No red-rope or multiple liquid BJ procedure or chair with hole in middle. Maybe all this stuff goes on in another room type?

3) The girl does a nice strip tease show for like 20 min. At one point, I thought I was in Vegas and had hired some hot asian stripper to dance for me in my hotel room. She danced well and very flexible and nice legs/body. She even changed into some special lacy stripper gear including long length gloves. As I have not experienced this from a girl in the China sex industry, I ask her if she was a dancer in a club. She said no, self taught.

4) This girl has one of those henna tatoo on back of waist, a small rose tatoo on left wrist, and 3 cigarette burns on her right wrist, like some HK club **** or gang girl. Once I see the burn marks I start thinking it's a good thing I always check girl's body for needle tracks before I play. No needle tracks or cut marks, so she is just freaky in this way. Asked her who did this to her. She says self inflicted for kicks, which is not uncommon. Sometimes its the gang b/f doing it as punishment or for wild sex kicks.

5) I know this girl is a freaky wild **** outside of the sauna, but inside, a non-GFE pro inside. Probably been fucked in the ass plenty, swalllowed a gallon or more of cum and frenched everything that moves, but I didn't get to do more than rub her asshole. Surprisingly tight pussy though, and she can even make it tighter if she wants. She got skillz yes. All positions, takes it with no complaints, good moans (real enough sounding), flexible, wet and warm inside (with lube). Not very hard to cum doggie. Also, can finger her with two fingers without more than initial complaint. Essentially, I got to fuck a cute Vegas asian stripper. Oh yes, fucked in shower earlier too.

6) Her service is very good if you don't need CIM. You can lie there and she will catbath, rim you, suck hard, and fuck you hard. Western/Korean levels of BJ skills. I recommend this girl if you are feeling really lazy or just had a BBS dead fish.

Fast Eddie 48
09-24-06, 06:29
Another alternative to get to CP from HKIA

Agree this is one of the cheapest way to get to CP from HKIA, but not the quick way. You have to count in the time if you are jammed at Luo Hu immigration. I've cross Luo Hu 5 times before and never had I once spend less than 1 hour on the Luo Hu Immigration China side. Whilst my both experience at Huang Gang Immigration is both less than 10mins. Not to mentioned we have to go though the trouble of getting off the bus to the train, buying the train tickets, walking from the train into the Luo Hu terminal, once the Luo Hu immigration, walking to the bus station looking for the right bus to go to CP. IMHO: all these take time and typically you ended up with at least 4 to 5 hours wasted just to get from point A to point B.

I am just a sucker for comfort and time savings. But the Bus, Train, Bus is too much a hastle for me. Plus let assume that a foreigner who does not knows the language, needs to navigate himself around those areas with no or little confusing directional signed to point the right directions.....dam!

Another method I was told is to take the ferry directly from the HKIA to Shenzhen airport, and transfer the bus to CP. Had not tried this but I was told it a very smooth and efficient way. Anyone tried ths method going to CP from HKIA?

AG

to AG

Last time I try this route is april this yr only take 3 hour form HKIA , It only take me 25 min from train station to Lowu bus station but I have Hong Kong
ID I use the finger print machine is very fast ,I think for newbie maybe best to take the direct bus and spend the extra but is not much faster.

fast eddie 48

Ace Gallant
09-24-06, 07:19
to AG

Last time I try this route is april this yr only take 3 hour form HKIA , It only take me 25 min from train station to Lowu bus station but I have Hong Kong
ID I use the finger print machine is very fast ,I think for newbie maybe best to take the direct bus and spend the extra but is not much faster.

fast eddie 48

Ah.... that's why....! HK ID! That did the trick!

There are at least 8 queue line for HK IDs but only 2 for Foreigners. Unfortunately I use a Foreign Passport to get into China. That's why I ended up with an hour queue at Luo Hu.

But Tiger 1 is right, avoid the peak hours, I cross HuangGang twice at around 1300hrs but all mine Luo Hu crossing was around 1600 - 1800.

Overall... yes, for newbies, take the Small Car service from HKIA, you don't even need to get off the car at Hongkong immigration. And my whole journey was about 2 - 2:30 hours right to doorstep of the hotel.

AG

Sinnatic
09-24-06, 13:17
Hey guys,

Sorry no report as I am new to town. Recently moved from the north america, and have been doing the HK 141 stuff. My brothers back home are coming for a visit in couple months, and they urge me to get into the action so I can show them around. CP sounds like the place to go.

So anybody / group going to have some fun in the next weekend or so? I can do a day trip - sauna / KTV / BBS - doesn't matter. Just need someone who can show me around. Possible travelling by direct train from Hung Hom. Any better commuting idea is welcome!

TIA

Sinn

Cap Iota
09-24-06, 15:20

Took some effort for me to get into the Hanky Panky 6th floor. Only shown regular stuff, as they were trying to be discreet. Discreet in CP???

I had that same problem when I went. They were trying their best to not let me in for some reason. With all the other saunas around, I didn't make that same amount of effort you did...just walked to another hotel.

cap iota

OldAsiaHand
09-24-06, 16:26
Sinnatic,

You are welcome to join the weekly excursion. Drop me a PM with your digits.

OAH

Hey guys,

Sorry no report as I am new to town. Recently moved from the north america, and have been doing the HK 141 stuff. My brothers back home are coming for a visit in couple months, and they urge me to get into the action so I can show them around. CP sounds like the place to go.

So anybody / group going to have some fun in the next weekend or so? I can do a day trip - sauna / KTV / BBS - doesn't matter. Just need someone who can show me around. Possible travelling by direct train from Hung Hom. Any better commuting idea is welcome!

TIA

Sinn

Wadman
09-24-06, 19:31
AG, thanks for the breakdown. Again, I am left to wonder why so many businesses in China (in the sex industry or otherwise) cannot see beyond the next dollar.

I never felt good about the compulsory lady drinks at the Amazon. Yes, the girls can buy it themselves, but it's obviously a dirty trick from management to pressure the customer into buying it for the girls. It's only 35 RMB each, so why should I care you may ask? Well, why would management at the Amazon care on a bill of nearly 2000 RMB? It's just distasteful. Makes me want to go to the Hui Mei instead.

And then the other dirty trick of the room being in Zone B instead of Zone A...

I called Hua Hua our KJ when I got back to my room and complained on why the bill was that big. She explained:

The room she got for us initially was 880 and It was in a Small room in Zone A (one of the older rooms like the one we had the last time). This room we got was in the newly renovated Zone B and it the largest room that cost 1500. We had 4 Red Wine (buy 2 get one so total of 6 bottles) X 288 = 1152 + 10% + 5% = Tax and Service tax = 1324.80 (So minimum charge 1500 + 10% + 5% applies) Ladies drinks was 35 each X 6 = 210

Plus some food of around 105. the total came up to be around 1980, Discount of 10% = 198 was given which makes it 1782.

So whatever...

So anyways: Hua Hua told me that it is not compulsory that we buy the ladies drinks. they can buy it themselves It is compulaory for them to buy one drink from the KTV but most of the girls try to get them off us. But what the hell... its only 25! ... 25 RMB just to keep the girls quiet...?? what the hell???

Lastly:

Do not care much of this place, because basically I just want to show Narsus, the newbie, the Meat market! I bet you, that's his third WOW in CP.

Next time round we are going to this new KTV which has the same setup as Amazon but much much bigger meat market. I was told three time just as big and they are openning on 15th Oct. Will try out and stay tuned for the report.

AG

Wadman
09-24-06, 19:40
1) CIM is not always available, even with sauna girls in CP. For me, it's about 50%, maybe a little less. My strategy is to act like it's part of the package. Don't ask/negotiate, just expect. Doesn't always work obviously.

2) Very strange that the Virgin sauna has no AR chair or the liquids. Last time I went they had both. AG and Blacklisted who were with me had the chair too, if I recall correctly.

5) Surprised to hear that you got FS in the shower. Never happened to me. It's always a BJ in the shower. But then I am a BJ lover, so it's OK, I prefer it that way.

1) Was going to be CBJ in shower, but I changed it to BBJ. Little resistance, except don't CIM. I seem to pick girls who don't do CIM. Should I just be more demanding and say "No CIM, No Money."

2) No red-rope or multiple liquid BJ procedure or chair with hole in middle. Maybe all this stuff goes on in another room type?

5) I know this girl is a freaky wild **** outside of the sauna, but inside, a non-GFE pro inside. Probably been fucked in the ass plenty, swalllowed a gallon or more of cum and frenched everything that moves, but I didn't get to do more than rub her asshole. Surprisingly tight pussy though, and she can even make it tighter if she wants. She got skillz yes. All positions, takes it with no complaints, good moans (real enough sounding), flexible, wet and warm inside (with lube). Not very hard to cum doggie. Also, can finger her with two fingers without more than initial complaint. Essentially, I got to fuck a cute Vegas asian stripper. Oh yes, fucked in shower earlier too.

Diver69
09-24-06, 20:43
Planning my trip to ShenZhen, Chang Ping and may be ZhuHai in Nov/Dec.

I was wondering if amyone can provide recommendations for hotel, including rates for the above location?

I was in CP with OAS, Bill Lee, and another monger last year, but I did not stay overnight. We got the ST room at Yalan, and it was nice enough...I found the bed a little too hard though.

We stopped by Miraton (I think) to take a leak, and it looked like a really nice hotel. What's the rate at this hotel?

I really don't want to spend too much money on hotel rooms - rather spend it on the girls instead.

Also, is it worthwhile to go to ZhuHai at all if I am going to ShenZhen (ShaTsui) and Chang Ping anyway? I have never tried the scene in ZhuHai - am only thinking about dropping by there for a night or so because I am transitting in Macau.

Appreciate any advice out there.

Diver

ManonsanBoy
09-24-06, 23:33
my driver was taking me to pick up at my fav bbs & stumbled on a raid. there were 3 police cars flashing and about 10 cops. one was shouting at mamasan, who patiently explained that the girls were customers (see how nice their hair looks)............i stayed in the car and watched. no big deal as a crowd was gathering. the girls were searched (no condoms found). the shop next door was a general store and guess what, they sold condoms etc etc....................i went on to my hotel.

as i was drifting off to sleep, mamasan from first bbs rang said she needed a bed for 2 of her girls for the night as the cops have closed her shop and could i help; free. i had a room with 2 double beds. i said send them over but did not give a room number. i met them at the lift.

the 2 girls who came looked sheepish but were a 7 & 8. they had nothing except their clothes (jeans and t shirts). both were from henan. i said take a shower and go to sleep. i fell asleep. valuables already in the safe.

when i woke, i climbed into their bed. they had their clothes on. both were clumsy & new to f**king although not virgins. i bare backed both. they had arrived from henan the previous day with 100 rmb. the person they were supposed to meet was no where to be found. they had expeced to work in bbs but neither had any experience. mamasan's recruiters referred them. their papers were fakes and confirep001ed anyway. they had to retrieve them the next day. mamasan told them to be good to me.

i had a careful look at them and their hands and feet. farm girls.

i cancelled other plans and decided to follow their first 3 days in tangxia. mamasan called around 11 am. mamasan and i have developed a rapport over the last 2 months. she sends me the best she has and i give them 200 instead of 150. she also has a good rapport with her girls. she said there is not much to do until she pays off the cops and that will take a few days. so the 2 girls and mamasan and i spent 2 days together.

here is the system. recruitment is usually from factories and usually by current girls. there is a whole network. tangxia is cheap place to rent. 400 for a 50 metres of space. usually 3-4 girls share a room. they get 50 for each customer with 50 to mamasan. take out is 130-150, depending on where and they get 70. so the extra 50-70 i give them doubles their take for the job.

this bbs is small and there is no nearby hotel so there are a lot of regulars. mamasan told me one of her girls ran off with her first customer. the girls earn about 3000-5000 a month and last on average 6 months; then they move on. the pretty ones go on to ktv and the saunas where mamasan say they earn around 6000-10,000 a month. most save more than half.

anyway, the 2 days was spent changing their hair style, digging the dirt out of their nails, finding a place to sleep, cleaning their teeth (5 rmb at a "dentist" and buying some cheap clothes (you can get dressed for 15 rmb. i banged the 2 girls day and night and even had the mamasan once just for fun (she is around 30 and chubby), took them to eat etc etc. i gave them 500 each but the 2 days cost me 2000.

interesting 2 days.

take care; it is raiding season.

Ace Gallant
09-25-06, 02:13
AG, thanks for the breakdown. Again, I am left to wonder why so many businesses in China (in the sex industry or otherwise) cannot see beyond the next dollar.

I never felt good about the compulsory lady drinks at the Amazon. Yes, the girls can buy it themselves, but it's obviously a dirty trick from management to pressure the customer into buying it for the girls. It's only 35 RMB each, so why should I care you may ask? Well, why would management at the Amazon care on a bill of nearly 2000 RMB? It's just distasteful. Makes me want to go to the Hui Mei instead.

And then the other dirty trick of the room being in Zone B instead of Zone A...

Well.... if not for showing our newbie Narsus the Meat Market, I wouldn't go there either. Besides, The KJ, Hua Hua, had also told me since the last trip that the management there are "not that nice". They do ripped a lot of people off. She warned me of a lot of stuff that the management had the girl do. For example lady drinks. It lucky that our ladies only asked for one lady drink, because that other rooms; those ladies just keep them coming.... I heard one of your girls ask the KJ to ask us to buy them the lady drinks at the start of our sessions but the KJ told her off that "we are old clients" so do not try to scam us.

Also, my girl who had her "sister coming to drink with us.... normally these girls would asked their "sisters" to join us in for a drink, normally they will pester us to buy them one lady drink. Like what happened in our first trip there, our case, she did not ask for a lady drink and only one "sister" came along. The rest are already, filtered off by the KJ for us.

So sometimes it is go to treat the KJ a little better and she will "take care of us". Our first trip there, I did tip the KJ an extra 100 on top of that tip we shared among ourselves, when we left the KTV.

Hui Mei KTV and Mraton KTVs are much more reasonable on the prices, at least they know you are staying nearby and are regulars so they will not try to ripped you off.

AG

Ace Gallant
09-25-06, 02:20
Planning my trip to ShenZhen, Chang Ping and may be ZhuHai in Nov/Dec.

I was wondering if amyone can provide recommendations for hotel, including rates for the above location?

I was in CP with OAS, Bill Lee, and another monger last year, but I did not stay overnight. We got the ST room at Yalan, and it was nice enough...I found the bed a little too hard though.

We stopped by Miraton (I think) to take a leak, and it looked like a really nice hotel. What's the rate at this hotel?

I really don't want to spend too much money on hotel rooms - rather spend it on the girls instead.

Also, is it worthwhile to go to ZhuHai at all if I am going to ShenZhen (ShaTsui) and Chang Ping anyway? I have never tried the scene in ZhuHai - am only thinking about dropping by there for a night or so because I am transitting in Macau.

Appreciate any advice out there.

Diver

Regular price: "Rack Rates" (Hotel term for walk in rates) is 498 / night. If you negotiate with the managers at the time of booking you may get 398/night. Don't do walk in... you are less likely to get a good rates. All hotels in China except for some international hotel chain, the prices can be negotiated.

Our corporate rate we are staying is 298/night and its the best price you can ever get for Miraton.

Sometime if you are taking private car transport from the Airport, or Taxis, ask the drivers, some drivers may also get a reasonable rate from the hotel too.

Yalan is 100/night if you book though mama san.

Oh yes; I forgot; Wadman stayed in the hotel across the road from Miraton. Its next to McDonalds called Walter Hotel. Rooms rate is 250/night walked in. I heard from him that its not as great as Miraton and it older but it not that bad either.

AG

OldAsiaHand
09-25-06, 03:24
Diver69,

Just let me know if you want me to book the Miraton for you with the corporate rate. The rate is 298 net, including breakfast. I reckon it is still the best value for money in CP.

AG,

100 RMB is the ST rate at the Yalan. LT is 162 during the week, 182 on weekends. Can the mamas really get it for 100 RMB LT.

OAH

Regular price: "Rack Rates" (Hotel term for walk in rates) is 498 / night. If you negotiate with the managers at the time of booking you may get 398/night. Don't do walk in... you are less likely to get a good rates. All hotels in China except for some international hotel chain, the prices can be negotiated.

Our corporate rate we are staying is 298/night and its the best price you can ever get for Miraton.

Sometime if you are taking private car transport from the Airport, or Taxis, ask the drivers, some drivers may also get a reasonable rate from the hotel too.

Yalan is 100/night if you book though mama san.

AG

Ticktock
09-25-06, 03:29
I had a careful look at them and their hands and feet. Farm girls.

I cancelled other plans and decided to follow their first 3 days in Tangxia.Nice report ManonsanBoy. I like you am interested in the behind the scenes story. Thanks, made for nice reading.

Also, I see a few posts for Tangxia here and there. Sounds like just another less developed of DG area, like Humen or Shatian? Any particular reason to head out there if your not looking at factories?

Ace Gallant
09-25-06, 03:33
Diver69,
AG,

100 RMB is the ST rate at the Yalan. LT is 162 during the week, 182 on weekends. Can the mamas really get it for 100 RMB LT.

OAH

Oh yes...that's what the mama told me on one of those trips there.

Also, I forgot to mentioned, The Swan Lake hotel, further up east of Yalan, which both Blacklisted and I paid 50 for ST, the mama also told me if we book thu her, it also 100 for overnight.

AG

Ticktock
09-25-06, 04:05
5) Surprised to hear that you got FS in the shower. Never happened to me. It's always a BJ in the shower. But then I am a BJ lover, so it's OK, I prefer it that way.Yah, this experience was very different. If I flew this girl to Vegas and dropped her off at some strip club, she would go right in, climb a pole, and start working it.

Ticktock
09-25-06, 04:12
When I woke, I climbed into their bed. They had their clothes on. Both were clumsy & new to f**king although not virgins. I bare backed both. They had arrived from Henan the previous day with 100 RMB.I heard Henan had an HIV crisis resulting from poor blood donation practices. Although an HIV crisis in China is still minor compared to other SE Asia places, is it wise to bareback Henan girls?

Not being judgemental about Henan or barebacking, just curious if my info and thinking is correct?

Aweshum
09-25-06, 07:28
I'll be going to Guangzhou on the 15th of Oct. but will stay in CP area a day or two before the Canton Faire. Maybe even during the fair as I can probably commute. Does the Miraton rate (298/nt) apply during this period? Can someone help me get this corporate rate?

I'm new the China scene so any help/advice would be much appreciated. If any other brothers are there during this time, please let me know so we can meet up and have a drink on me.

Diver69,

Just let me know if you want me to book the Miraton for you with the corporate rate. The rate is 298 net, including breakfast. I reckon it is still the best value for money in CP.

AG,

OAH

ManonsanBoy
09-25-06, 12:16
Also, I see a few posts for Tangxia here and there. Sounds like just another less developed of DG area, like Humen or Shatian? Any particular reason to head out there if your not looking at factories?[/QUOTE]

Tangxia is a factory town. The night life is less developed than CP etc. However, it is also low profile, which is not all bad. I go there for some business and golf nearby. If you have lots of money, Goodview Sangem is a great place. The place is a riot of available, high class women. 1600 for overnight stay but some are stunning.

Henan indeed had a HIV crisis due to shared blood buying sets. I was silly and I did it once with the 2. Silly me.

Laowai123
09-25-06, 12:49
[. ] If you have lots of money, Goodview Sangem is a great place. The place is a riot of available, high class women. 1600 for overnight stay but some are stunning. I was at Goodview "Super Market" for the first time two weeks ago. Selection was fine, but I selected wrong, selected a Dongbei girl from Harbin, good looking and body. Unfortunately I realized my bad luck after the warm-up phase. She didn't like touching and so on - another bad experience with Dongbei girls, hen duo pian zi.

Her damage. At least 450 I assume, depending how much they have to give Mamasan for LT - I paid only 200 for wasting my time: (. Next time I will start my selection with a questionairy.

1800 for LT/Overnight? I was told 800.

Two days letter I met a hot girl which gave me a biz card of Goodview Sangem with "Senior Sales Manager" printed on it. She wants to learn English. Really. : D. Maybe will contact her when I moved to and settled in Zhangmutou. At least try to get some room discounts. In case she is really the person in the position as printed on the card. Who knows.

LW

Phantomtiger2
09-26-06, 00:06
Also, I forgot to mentioned, The Swan Lake hotel, further up east of Yalan, which both Blacklisted and I paid 50 for ST, the mama also told me if we book thu her, it also 100 for overnight.

AG

Just to clarify:
Can any mama on the streets get these discount overnite prices ? or maybe just the ones hanging around outside the hotel entrance ,or do I need to contact certain mamas only?

Thanks

PT

Fast Eddie 48
09-26-06, 00:09
I'll be going to Guangzhou on the 15th of Oct. but will stay in CP area a day or two before the Canton Faire. Maybe even during the fair as I can probably commute. Does the Miraton rate (298/nt) apply during this period? Can someone help me get this corporate rate?

I'm new the China scene so any help/advice would be much appreciated. If any other brothers are there during this time, please let me know so we can meet up and have a drink on me.

to aweshum

None of the 4 star hotel raise the price last yr , i am stay at new century at the rate of 320 rmb that is the normal rate and take the shuttle bus hui mei
and miraton have one 3 time a day to the fair .

fast eddie 48

Ace Gallant
09-26-06, 02:20
Just to clarify:
Can any mama on the streets get these discount overnite prices ? or maybe just the ones hanging around outside the hotel entrance ,or do I need to contact certain mamas only?

Thanks

PT

I think certain mama has some links with the hotels and you may be right; those hanging around the hotel and who has a BBS near the hotel. They most likely to bring a lot of customers (ST) to these hotel and therefore get a special rates.

For the Swan Lake hotel blacklisted and i went, the mama was working in the "BBS" in that hotel. Thus she get the special rates.

AG

Ace Gallant
09-26-06, 02:25

Miraton hotel rate of 298/night, the weekend rate 318/night these applies only thu corporate booking. It used to be 268/night the increase was only recent. This price is not affected by the Canton fair as CP not so near Guangzhou.

But I was told by the bellboys in Mirtaton that we can get these same rate from a lot of hotel in CP.

AG

Aweshum
09-26-06, 06:50
How do the brothers here get corporate booking?

Fasteddie,

How does New Century Hotel compare to Miraton in terms of quality and location especially for a newbie. I can speak Okay Cantonese and some broken Mandarin. Thailand has been my playground for years but since I'm going to the Canton Faire I like to start experiencing the delights of China.

Can someone recommend a few must do things in CP. I like to experience the "meat market" of a KTV. Just go to Amazon?

Miraton hotel rate of 298/night, the weekend rate 318/night these applies only thu corporate booking. It used to be 268/night the increase was only recent. This price is not affected by the Canton fair as CP not so near Guangzhou.

But I was told by the bellboys in Mirtaton that we can get these same rate from a lot of hotel in CP.

AG

Ace Gallant
09-26-06, 10:05
How do the brothers here get corporate booking?

Fasteddie,

How does New Century Hotel compare to Miraton in terms of quality and location especially for a newbie. I can speak Okay Cantonese and some broken Mandarin. Thailand has been my playground for years but since I'm going to the Canton Faire I like to start experiencing the delights of China.

Can someone recommend a few must do things in CP. I like to experience the "meat market" of a KTV. Just go to Amazon?

You should PM OAH, he is the "hotel master."

Of course you got to buy OAH a BBS girl as commission! hahahaha... just joking on that one.. :D

Enjoy
AG

Crazier
09-26-06, 10:13
I play golf at world's largest golf club, Mission Hills near Tangxia. I won 5000 RMB and gave 500 to my caddy and her smile prompted me to give another 500. After shouting dinner at nearby 6 star hotel, Sangem Hill view (at least 100 girls available for 500 ST from KTV and the sauna is great but at 900 for FS, expensive), there was still 3000 RMB left. My caddy called (never done that before) & said she was lonely.come over, I said, a little bemused. I had planned to take my dinner companion to my room.

Sometimes, I indulge mei mei. Well, I ran her a bath, scrubbed her back and gave her a body & face massage. My dee dee kinda lost interest as I had some drinks and she fell asleep, naked in my bed. I fell asleep beside her.

I woke to find her fondling dee dee, mounted me bareback, kissed me. GFE, except I am over 50 and she must be all of 20. The sex was a little awkward the first time. To my astonishment, she started conversing with me in reasonable english (previously we spoke in putonghua). My day off she said. I spent the rest of the winnings on her that day in Shenzhen. I have been taken for a sucker twice in the last 18 months and I really do not want a third time. But she talks to me knowledgeably about golf, politics, even history. 4000 for 3 shots over 24 hours and great companionship. MB. ,

Curious, there seems to be two Tangxias. One in Dongguan and One in Shenzhen, which one were you at?

As for the caddy, if you are feeling like sharing, I will be more than happy to check her out as I may visit Tangxia soon. I may golf there this coming Monday.

Best regards,

C

Crazier
09-26-06, 17:24
I was at Goodview "Super Market" for the first time two weeks ago. Selection was fine, but I selected wrong, selected a Dongbei girl from Harbin, good looking and body. Unfortunately I realized my bad luck after the warm-up phase. She didn't like touching and so on - another bad experience with Dongbei girls, hen duo pian zi.

Her damage. At least 450 I assume, depending how much they have to give Mamasan for LT - I paid only 200 for wasting my time: (. Next time I will start my selection with a questionairy.

1800 for LT/Overnight? I was told 800.

Two days letter I met a hot girl which gave me a biz card of Goodview Sangem with "Senior Sales Manager" printed on it. She wants to learn English. Really. : D. Maybe will contact her when I moved to and settled in Zhangmutou. At least try to get some room discounts. In case she is really the person in the position as printed on the card. Who knows.

LWLW,

Is this within the Good View Hotel in Tangxia which is at http://www.channels.nl/62573.html

How would their quality and depth compare with the Crown Prince next to Chang Ping locality? Presuming that you have done both locations?

Is the 2-5- 8 system applicable here too?

Thanks and best regards,

C.

Diver69
09-27-06, 14:50
Diver69,

AG,

OAH

Hi OAH,

Thanks for the offer. I think I may just take you up on it.

I will PM you once I have my schedule confirmed. Hope we can hook up for another tour od duty...

Diver

ManonsanBoy
09-27-06, 21:58
LW,

Is this within the Good View Hotel in Tangxia which is at http://www.channels.nl/62573.html

How would their quality and depth compare with the Crown Prince next to Chang Ping locality? Presuming that you have done both locations?

Is the 2-5- 8 system applicable here too?

Thanks and best regards,

C.

They have got the location wrong. But the 2-5-8 system is in action but I think it is more. The top ones go for 1600 ON.

DayNight
09-28-06, 01:47
MB. ,

Curious, there seems to be two Tangxias. One in Dongguan and One in Shenzhen, which one were you at?

There is only one Tangxia, in Dongguang area. Maybe some prefer to make it look close to Shenzhen. From Tangxia Center (Hua Yuan St.) it's still about 10 Minutes drive to the Mission Hill North entrance. There is also a minibus going there for 2rmb.

LW,

How would their quality and depth compare with the Crown Prince next to Chang Ping locality?
C.

The 2 places can't hardly compare. CP has a good train connection and is a bit more north. From TX to CP is about 45-60 Minute drive by car, depending on traffic. CP has certainly more variety for the sexually adventurous.

Nearly all hotels in this area offer some sort of sex service. The outcome will really depend on the girl that was chosen and can be hit an miss, depending also on what you expect.

RasSpewtin
09-28-06, 06:13
OAH:

Just to add a little to your comments here, the last time that I stayed at the Miraton, the rate was 328 RMB per night. However, they told me this was due to the fact that it was the weekend, and there was some convention happening in town (maybe not credible, as the only conventions that I have seen in CP are of the monger variety).

This is by no means a complaint, and I think that the Miraton is still a great deal at 328. I sincerely appreciate your help with the bookings here! Also to clarify, the 328 RMB included a buffet breakfast for 2 people, which has a viable value of at least 50 to 80 RMB.

Please drop me a PM if I am out of line here.

Cheers!
Raz

OAH

Laadla
09-28-06, 06:25
Last weekend had the opportunity to try out the a really nice hotel, The Prince in JanPing.

What a hotel. Great rooms for about us$70. Great view of swimming pool.

Went to the KTV at 8. They has a orgy of girls to choose from. Got this 19yr old with a real good 34/22/34 with titties just right.

Did the Drink/dice/dance/sing and boozed out till bout 12. There were 5 of us so this came to bout $50 a head.

Then to the room for a FS all nighter at RMB900.

Did bout a dozen positions. showered and BJ in the jacuuzi (forget to mention each room has a JaCuuzi. Whoa)

They have a recliner couch and had a shot while looking out the window and seeing a few people swimming.

And finally the lovely farewell shot with her on top... what can I say.. The chinese really work had for their money.

Highly recommended but you need to speak a little chinese.

Ace Gallant
09-28-06, 06:55
OAH:

Just to add a little to your comments here, the last time that I stayed at the Miraton, the rate was 328 RMB per night. However, they told me this was due to the fact that it was the weekend, and there was some convention happening in town (maybe not credible, as the only conventions that I have seen in CP are of the monger variety).

This is by no means a complaint, and I think that the Miraton is still a great deal at 328. I sincerely appreciate your help with the bookings here! Also to clarify, the 328 RMB included a buffet breakfast for 2 people, which has a viable value of at least 50 to 80 RMB.

Please drop me a PM if I am out of line here.

Cheers!
Raz

Raz,

Narsus and I were just in Miraton last Wed - Sat . Friday the price is 318

AG

RasSpewtin
09-28-06, 07:25
Hey, Ace:

No surprise that the Miraton would drift up and down 10 RMB or more. Still a good deal.

But hey, did you provide any special services to that cute girl at the front desk to get the discount? If so, please let me know if she likes her cunningulus better with a vertical or horizontal accent. I need to grease her better next time!

:)

Raz

Raz,

Narsus and I were just in Miraton last Wed - Sat . Friday the price is 318

AG

Ace Gallant
09-28-06, 07:37
Hey, Ace:

No surprise that the Miraton would drift up and down 10 RMB or more. Still a good deal.

But hey, did you provide any special services to that cute girl at the front desk to get the discount? If so, please let me know if she likes her cunningulus better with a vertical or horizontal accent. I need to grease her better next time!

Raz

Hahaha! That what Narsus was talking about, it seem now that every single hotel staff (especially bell boys and Front desk) know me and everytime I walked into the hotel, they address me by my lastname! Dam!!! I was telling Narsus, it's time I change to another hotel where I am less known man! :D

In case you did not noticed, the Front desk manager had changed because the previous FD. Manageress; Ms. Lan had left and she also pulled along a whole bunch of people including one of the cutest looking front desk assist manager!

But Hotel code of conduct; "no fucking around with the guest!" , So that's one of the reason why I am switch hotel to fxxk around the staff of this hotel ! ;)

AG

Fast Eddie 48
09-28-06, 08:36
Hey, Ace:

Raz

to raz

Friday rate is still weekday rate in changping , Most hong konger flood cp on
saturday and sunday hotel raise their price , I hope the extra 10 rmb didn't
bust your wallet .

fast eddie 48

Ticktock
09-28-06, 09:55
Hahaha! That what Narsus was talking about, it seem now that every single hotel staff (especially bell boys and Front desk) know me and everytime I walked into the hotel, they address me by my lastname! Dam!!! I was telling Narsus, it's time I change to another hotel where I am less known man! :D I think the bellboys at the Miraton would take a bullet for AG. Why is beyond me. If they only knew what he would do their younger sister!

Minkfan1
09-28-06, 10:05
hope this helps...

Ace Gallant
09-28-06, 10:24
hope this helps...

Holly smokes Batman! That got to be the best map (aerial photo) I've ever seen!

MF, you're CIA or ????? I bet you have the Eye in the sky tracking us as we're bring girls from the Yalan area back to our hotel!

Hahahaha... enough of fun!

Well done my friend!

AG

Pointpanic
09-28-06, 12:15
Hey Minkfan1,

Thank you for answering many of my questions with your labled Google Map. Still can't tell where Yalan Hotel is even though I have been there. Also need to know where Amazon & Versailles is for next trip. Night market location might be a good point of reference too. You have saved my straining eyes. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

WaikikiBob

Bill Lee
09-28-06, 12:22
Good map.

But I thought the Catacomb was coming out of the Miraton Hotel and to the left into a side alley? Or was it coming out of MacDonald and to the left into a side alley? Maybe you're right after all.

Also would be nice if you could include the Yanlan hotel mark too.

Otherwise thanks for the putting the map up.

Bill

hope this helps...

Tristan36
09-28-06, 13:33
If somebody wants to enjoy the map. Those are the coordinates of Miraton as is in the picture of Minkfan1

22º58'19.60''N
113º59'37.39E

Keep safe.

Downunder96
09-28-06, 16:59
hope this helps...Would be nice to know the railway station & the distance to Hu Mei or Miratin hotel!

Thanks

Downunder96
09-28-06, 17:38
If somebody wants to enjoy the map. Those are the coordinates of Miraton as is in the picture of Minkfan1

22º58'19.60''N
113º59'37.39E

Keep safe.I think it is the building on trhe RHS of the letter H.

Ace Gallant
09-28-06, 18:13
Would be nice to know the railway station & the distance to Hu Mei or Miratin hotel!

Thanks

The Train Station is North of Hui Mei and a 5 mins taxi ride.

AG

Pointpanic
09-28-06, 22:50
I think it is the building on trhe RHS of the letter H.The building next to Miraton with the H on the roof on ChangPing Avenue is the Hui Hua International Hotel, home to the Pearl KTV and Hui Hua Sauna with free shuttle to train station. You may tip driver if you want 5-15 rmb.

WaikikiBob

Minkfan1
09-29-06, 04:22
I would've added Yalan if I knew where it was. Only travelled by taxi last time I was there. I have an idea but not too sure.

Sorry about missing the train station. It is right next to the bus station.

I am accumulating locations to my google earth for ZH, CP, Houjie, Macau.

For CP, it was a little difficult finding. I had to look at google earth in Lowu train station and follow the tracks up:)

minkfan

Minkfan1
09-29-06, 04:34
never been there. The locations are derived by interpreting different sources - maps on web, isg posts, etc.

May go next time just to check out Sheraton KTV just to see what the hubbub is about.

minkfan

Le Mulo
09-29-06, 05:12
Adding a map I found on the Dongguan area.

never been there. The locations are derived by interpreting different sources - maps on web, isg posts, etc.

May go next time just to check out Sheraton KTV just to see what the hubbub is about.

minkfan

Ticktock
09-29-06, 05:38

minkfanDamn! Never been and your pretty much spot on. Amazing. Good stuff. Thanks for all these maps. Lotta effort and research and cross-checking. All appreciated.

OldAsiaHand
09-29-06, 06:56
Bill,

Here are the directions from Miraton to the catacombs again for reference:

Cross the street to the Rainbow Department Store, McDonalds is at street level in this building with parking out front. There is a road between this building and the Water Hotel. Go up this road as far as you can until you hit a small park. Turn right and walk past the public swimming pool on your right. You will see a small shop with some pool tables out front. Turn left and the girls are in all the hutongs (alleys) in this area.

Happy Hunting!

OAH

Good map.

But I thought the Catacomb was coming out of the Miraton Hotel and to the left into a side alley? Or was it coming out of MacDonald and to the left into a side alley? Maybe you're right after all.

Also would be nice if you could include the Yanlan hotel mark too.

Otherwise thanks for the putting the map up.

Bill

Ticktock
09-29-06, 11:02
Just left CP via train to SZ once again, and just in time too. CP this weekend will be packed to the gills.

Things to note about travelling this way:

1) Train station for the Guangshen Rail is to the left of the main building.

2) Ticket was 40rmb. No assigned seating. No assigned train really, just catch the next one coming.

3) First time, ended up standing for 35 min.

4) This time, ended up standing for 35 min, though I could of gotten a seat if I fought through the crowd to board faster.

5) You arrive at the west exit of the LuoHu trainstation, but can easily walk to the east entrance where the metro is, as long as you don't exit accidentally.

Pointpanic
09-29-06, 14:00
I would've added Yalan if I knew where it was. Only travelled by taxi last time I was there. I have an idea but not too sure.

Sorry about missing the train station. It is right next to the bus station.

I am accumulating locations to my google earth for ZH, CP, Houjie, Macau.

For CP, it was a little difficult finding. I had to look at google earth in Lowu train station and follow the tracks up:)

minkfanMinkfan1,

Perhaps Old Asia Hand can help us with directions to Yalan. By the way if you go south of Changping Avenue on the street that Hui Mei and Miraton are on and on past the Catacombs you will go by Versailles & Amazon I think, and 15 minutes south as you enter Huangjiang you will see the round blue opera house roof and large swimming pool of the one and only Crown Prince Hotel.

Csun213
09-29-06, 17:19
Minkfan1,

Perhaps Old Asia Hand can help us with directions to Yalan. By the way if you go south of Changping Avenue on the street that Hui Mei and Miraton are on and on past the Catacombs you will go by Versailles & Amazon I think, and 15 minutes south as you enter Huangjiang you will see the round blue opera house roof and large swimming pool of the one and only Crown Prince Hotel.

Yalan hotel is very easy to find. When you leave the CP train station, there will be a lot of taxi waiting right outside. Just go to anyone one of them and say Yalan. They all know where that is . However do not pay more than 20rmb for the fare.

Bill Lee
09-29-06, 23:40
So walking out of MacDonald, the Catacombe is to the left.
Thanks,
Bill

Bill,

Here are the directions from Miraton to the catacombs again for reference:

Cross the street to the Rainbow Department Store, McDonalds is at street level in this building with parking out front. There is a road between this building and the Water Hotel. Go up this road as far as you can until you hit a small park. Turn right and walk past the public swimming pool on your right. You will see a small shop with some pool tables out front. Turn left and the girls are in all the hutongs (alleys) in this area.

Happy Hunting!

OAH

MpfsLover
09-30-06, 07:01
Just left CP via train to SZ once again, and just in time too. CP this weekend will be packed to the gills.

Things to note about travelling this way:

1) Train station for the Guangshen Rail is to the left of the main building.

2) Ticket was 40rmb. No assigned seating. No assigned train really, just catch the next one coming.

3) First time, ended up standing for 35 min.

4) This time, ended up standing for 35 min, though I could of gotten a seat if I fought through the crowd to board faster.

5) You arrive at the west exit of the LuoHu trainstation, but can easily walk to the east entrance where the metro is, as long as you don't exit accidentally.

Narsus,

Another form of transportation is by bus to SZ Lo Wu Commercial Center bus terminal.

You can walk to the Li Hsian Low Hotel ( phone: 0769-83331138 ) from Hui Mei Hotel, about 5 mins walk.

Bus leave CP every 30 mins. 36 rmb and you get a seat for sure, no standing required. Bus takes about 45 mins.

I prefer this than train. Guarantee seat and save a hassle to the train station.

MPFSlover

OldAsiaHand
09-30-06, 08:30
Bill,

Yes, if you walk out of McDonalds, you turn left and then left again just before the Walter Hotel.

OAH

So walking out of MacDonald, the Catacombe is to the left.
Thanks,
Bill

OldAsiaHand
09-30-06, 08:45
WaikikiBob/Minkfan:

I tried to modify Minkfan's map but I am not very competent using Earth Google. Whenever, I try to zoom in close enough to see the detail the image gets very blurry. Any advice?

Yalan area is a pretty long hike from the Miraton. I've never walked it, but I reckon it would take half an hour or more. If you turn left out of the Miraton on Changping Avenue, take the first right turn by the 7-11, almost directly across the street from the Hui Mei Hotel. Take this small road (there is a medium); it takes a quick jog (left/right). At the first main road (traffic light) turn left and go up about 1+ km and turn right. I think it is actually the first traffic light, but I am not sure. The Yalan Hotel is on your left just after you make the turn. Unfortunately, I never pay attention to the street names when I drive if I already know the way.

OAH

Minkfan1,

Minkfan1
09-30-06, 09:36
Hi OAH,

The sat images do not zoom to that fine of a detail. I think your directions are good enough, since taxi is so convenient. I wanted to give others a general idea of where things are. Maybe next time there, I'll make more careful observations about the locations.

I was also thinking that it would be nice if we had another thread that talks about things to do, where to eat, sit down vs squat restrooms, etc in a particular location.

Last time in China, I was armed with info from ISG, but had no idea on where to go for other stuff besides mongering. I guess I can just pick out a fancy restaurant, but I am more interested in little hole in the walls that offer great food.

minkfan

Minkfan1
09-30-06, 11:14
Hi all,

It seems like there are 2 bus stations in Houjie - one on Houjie Da Dao and the other on Hou Sha Lu. (see attached pic)

What's the difference between the two? I read on another site that the one on Hou Sha Lu has the direct buses to/from ZH and SZ.

Can anyone confirm?

My current itiniary is GZ airport - ZH - Houjie - SZ - CP - GZ airport.

thanks,

minkfan

Shorty1
09-30-06, 12:07
Hi all!

Maybe I´m blind and stupid!

But I stayed several times at Crown Prince, but never found the Sauna
for " special activties ".

Is there a special entrance? Whch Floor?

Thank you for your help!

Sebastian My
09-30-06, 12:15
while i have been to dongguan several times for work, this month was the first time i had some spare time to look around and check out the entertainment in this region. for this report i was in houjie and i will only cover than fine town. for those who have been in this part of the world you will know that, while the various towns are close to each other, they are not that close. coupled with this, the taxi's have a fine reputation of ripping off laowai's, so unless you have exhausted all the establishments in a single town, you may be better off staying local. as an example the various laowai bar's in dongguan proper are at least 30min away, with minimal traffic, and the amazon ktv in changping took me an hour to get too last week, so i quickly made the decision i was going to stay local rather than spend my life in a taxi, or worst yet a bus.
the second topic is what is houjie. this fine town is officially famous for furniture, which of course is sufficient reasons for hundreds of hk males to visit this town each weekend. so i think we can quickly assume there is little to do “officially” in houjai. down town there is a shopping district, but it was nothing special. the prices did not seem that much cheaper than beijing, although i would imagine if you wish to buy a full banquet dinning table you will get a good deal (of course the problem then is how to transport the sucker). yet this seeming lack of any reason why you would want to even pass though, let along stay, in this town does not stop houjie from having one of the highest concentrations of western quality 4 and 5 star hotels. i think you can quickly guess there must be a lot of unofficial entertainment around – and their is. i think this must be the foot massage capital of prc, they are everywhere. also ever hotel i went to had some or all of the following facilities – ktv's, massage/sauna & night-clubs. one of the biggest, jiahua grand hotel has so many facilities you never needs to leave it – restaurants, foot massage, ktv's, night-clubs, bar, sauna, in-room services – the lot. i did notice there was a total lack of child care facilities. so in summary, if all you want to do is spend a few days in a single location to generally copulate until you were well and truly pooped, come to houjai.
the next topic is layout of the town. the town runs north/south with s256 neatly dividing the town into a western and eastern segment. the main guangzhou/shenzhen motor way runs parallel with s256, but unless you want to go to either of these cities you do not need to ever use the motorway.
starting from the south you begin with the jiahua grand hotel, which i have briefly described. the ktv is standard, about rm500 for the room, rm200 for female company, rm1000 for take-away all night activity. if you get a mamma-son's card you can order home delivery, if you are really lazy. they may ask you to pay and extra rm200-400 for a dj in the room, but i did not want this service so i have no idea what the benefit is. if you are a regular you may get discounts and a better choice, while 1st timers may be told they need to take all the extras.
as we move north we get to the town proper. running parallel to s256 to the west is the main street of houjie. when you see the sheraton on your right, turn left and the first north/south street will be the main street. along this street you will find shops, shops and more shops. a few restaurants, macdonald and starbucks. if we assuming macdonald to be the centre, then across the road you will find the kande club hotel. the only entertainment i could find their was the sauna/massage facilities – which i did not try but i have been told provided full service. south of macdonalds, about 2 blocks down, on your right you will find the bar street. this consists of a few coffee establishments and 3 bars, including g-spot, a pub and one other. these are chinese bars and i got their very early so i am not sure if you will find any free lancer providers hanging around, i doubt it – but others can provide a more up to date report. the ginza hotel is close by. if we travel north from macdonalds and back on s256, you will come across the sheraton – a lot has been written about the sheraton so all i will say is that its got a ktv and sauna/massage facility.
lets now continue to travel north up s256, after another 10min you will come across the cinese hotel on your left. its right on the edge of houjai and very close to the turn off to dongguan. i bet you have already guessed you can find a ktv and sauna/massage their. to get to the ktv use the lifts on the right. when i got a quote a small room was about rm500, so i assume the costs are similar to jiahua grand hotel, although i got the impression it was a bit cheaper for the girls and extra.
i also went to a local place, but can't remember where it was. all i can say is the cost is dramatically lower for take-away, although the girls i took were real farm girls, dirt and all, and were not very experienced, so i think you probably get what you pay for. this place was south of jiahua grand hotel (i think) and requires a local to get you in. once i get a scanner i will provide business cards and maps.

Ticktock
09-30-06, 13:12
Hi all,

It seems like there are 2 bus stations in Houjie - one on Houjie Da Dao and the other on Hou Sha Lu. (see attached pic)

What's the difference between the two? I read on another site that the one on Hou Sha Lu has the direct buses to/from ZH and SZ.

Can anyone confirm?

My current itiniary is GZ airport - ZH - Houjie - SZ - CP - GZ airport.

thanks,

minkfanI didn't catch a bus that would match any of your itinerary. The bus station you have listed on your sat. maps is where I arrived from SZ LuoHu to Houjie (40rmb). I also took the bus from that station from Houjie to GZ (35rmb).

The station itself is quite small, and as far as I can tell it only has buses heading toward SZ or GZ every 20 min, till 8pm I think. No info on this second station, as I didn't see it walking around.

Things to note:

1) SZ to HJ was non stop. HJ to GZ made one stop somewhere else to pick up a few more passengers. It looked like a bigger local bus station building, but was quite far out from the main HJ commercial area, so I don't think it's the station in question. Neither bus was very crowded. Air-con on both buses was quite strong.

2) GZ has a lot of bus stations, and this HJ to GZ bus did not end at the station that it's placard said and asking the driver and attendant beforehand didn't prove much help. It did put me at a major GZ bus station that was a few miles north-east of the GZ main railway station (didn't know this till later), and that bus station was not metro linked, and not near any familiar landmarks. There were taxis, but luckily, I worked the local buses to get where I needed.

LittleGoomba
09-30-06, 13:27
Having had to do a small work thing down here at the last minute, it's given me the chance to finally check out Changping in all her, er, glory. Just finished with a 18ish (emphasis on the -ish) gal from Wuhan, absolutely cute as a button but unfortunately, with her rotating between being terrifed and giggling because she was new, it was a pretty bad lay. I got her from a mama who has set up shop in the alley behind the Hui Mei. I let her go early because while she was adorable, that ain't what I'm paying for!

I'd like to hit the Amazon or Hui Mei KTV if any of the gang are in town the next night or two.

And a big thanks to OAH for the last-minute hotel hook up. You're a prince!

Min Shenzhen
09-30-06, 16:43
Been a lurker for quite some time and just became a member. I happen to be staying at the Dong Cheng Intl Hotel in DG and am curious if there are any good places where I can try a "scripted" experience w/fire & ice nearby. Anyone been around this area?

Thanks!

Crazier
10-01-06, 01:23
Yalan hotel is very easy to find. When you leave the CP train station, there will be a lot of taxi waiting right outside. Just go to anyone one of them and say Yalan. They all know where that is . However do not pay more than 20rmb for the fare.

In Chang Ping, all the motorcyle taxis should be 5 yuans within the town and taxis 15 yuans around the town. Confirm this before you board any of these so you won't have an argument when you alight.

Csun213
10-01-06, 02:50
In Chang Ping, all the motorcyle taxis should be 5 yuans within the town and taxis 15 yuans around the town. Confirm this before you board any of these so you won't have an argument when you alight.

I agree however I have found that none of the Taxi in front of the train station would go for less than 20rmb. Would not recommend a motorcycle taxi with a bag. If you want to go for the 15rmb, then you would have to walk to the road away from the train station. There will be a lot of van taxi there waiting but they can not wait in front of the train station.

LittleGoomba
10-01-06, 17:56
Just wanted to confirm the Y5 motobike taxis - very convenient if you're flying solo.

Csun is right, i couldn't get any of the taxis in front of the train station for under Y20. However if you are staying at the Miraton, they have a free shuttle to and from the station. Just tell then your arrival time and they'll come pick you up. I didn't know this coming in but will use the service when I leave tomorrow.

Bull Dozer
10-01-06, 18:16
Hi Folks,

I will be in China / Changping on Oct.12th, so lets have a party if you are available. It has been 2.5 months since my last visit on July23rd to CP, need to unload. Please PM me ASAP.
Go Joe

LittleGoomba
10-01-06, 18:35
There have been a couple of references to saunas/massage places where you have the choice of regular girls or model girls at a higher price. I had some of the info on my laptop but left it at home on this trip. Can someone do my a favour and direct me to some of these places? I'm at the Miraton right now.

LG

Moody
10-01-06, 19:52
There have been a couple of references to saunas/massage places where you have the choice of regular girls or model girls at a higher price. I had some of the info on my laptop but left it at home on this trip. Can someone do my a favour and direct me to some of these places? I'm at the Miraton right now.

LG

I don't know of any places in Changping that offers that. Crown Prince in Huangjiang has it as does the Sheraton in Houjie. Crown Prince is probably better for you since it's much closer. BTW, the model girls aren't necessarily any prettier, but they're usually taller. I remember the model girls at the Sheraton were all at least 170cm or taller.

Moody
10-01-06, 19:55
Been a lurker for quite some time and just became a member. I happen to be staying at the Dong Cheng Intl Hotel in DG and am curious if there are any good places where I can try a "scripted" experience w/fire & ice nearby. Anyone been around this area?

Thanks!

If I recall correctly, the Dongcheng itself has a sauna that offers these kinds of services.

Moody
10-01-06, 20:05
Hi all!

Maybe I´m blind and stupid!

But I stayed several times at Crown Prince, but never found the Sauna
for " special activties ".

Is there a special entrance? Whch Floor?

Thank you for your help!

The sauna itself is housed in a seperate building. When facing the main hotel entrance, go to the left side of the building. You'll see an entrance to the sauna there.

I find it a bit surprising though, that you never asked any of the hotel staff.

Aweshum
10-02-06, 06:07
GoJoe,

I'll be in China from the 14th to 18th of Oct. and will be staying in CP for a few days and then possibly ZH. Let's hang out and have a drink. I've been meaning to call you to get info about CP and have a drink. I live in the Bay Area too.

Awe

Hi Folks,

I will be in China / Changping on Oct.12th, so lets have a party if you are available. It has been 2.5 months since my last visit on July23rd to CP, need to unload. Please PM me ASAP.

Go Joe

Ace Gallant
10-02-06, 19:29
GoJoe,

I'll be in China from the 14th to 18th of Oct. and will be staying in CP for a few days and then possibly ZH. Let's hang out and have a drink. I've been meaning to call you to get info about CP and have a drink. I live in the Bay Area too.

Awe

Very soon CP will become an ISG Town! Hahahaha.... Maybe we should issue an secret ISG member password so that we can identify ourselves when we dump into each other!

Enjoy Gentleman!
AG

Silly Puppy
10-02-06, 23:51
All the girls around area can be had for 100RMB ST. One girl told me she got only 100 from the 300RMB I gave to the bell boy for his effort of bringing her to my room. So you guys should do the homework and only need to pay them a little bit more for being foreigners.

Ace Gallant
10-04-06, 06:03
All the girls around area can be had for 100RMB ST. One girl told me she got only 100 from the 300RMB I gave to the bell boy for his effort of bringing her to my room. So you guys should do the homework and only need to pay them a little bit more for being foreigners.

Here's a tip: Get the cell# from the BBS girl if she is good, returning customer pays 100 directly to the girl if you call her directly as she do not need to pay the mama. However, do not call them during their working hours because they would still have to pay mama if they leave the BBS during the working hours.

In the 200 you paid, 100 goes to the mama.

In your case, I guess the Bell boy kept 100, mama gets 100 and the girl still get the remainding 100. But my question is: Do we have the pay the bell boy???

AG

Mongerxx
10-04-06, 07:36
Here's a tip: Get the cell# from the BBS girl if she is good, returning customer pays 100 directly to the girl if you call her directly as she do not need to pay the mama. However, do not call them during their working hours because they would still have to pay mama if they leave the BBS during the working hours.

AGNice tip! What are the repective working hours of the BBS around Yalan and behind Hui Mei?

OldAsiaHand
10-04-06, 13:55
Silly Puppy,

Could you please be more specific where and how you are paying 100RMB ST in CP? AG is right, the girls from most places near Yalan, behind Hui Mei, etc., only get 100. The rest is chopped up according to how you come about the place and which girl you take.

OAH

Ace Gallant
10-04-06, 17:22
Nice tip! What are the repective working hours of the BBS around Yalan and behind Hui Mei?

The girls at Yalan areas or in General, those BBS starts around 3pm and last till about 4am. If you stay up late you may call the girls after 2am, normally they can tell the mama that they are going home as there are unlikely to have anymore customers after 2am. This does not apply for Friday and Sat night.

Normally what I did was, take a nap in the afternoon, have fun at teh KTV till about 2am, if I think those girls I had at the KTV is not worthwhile, I would than call the girls from the BBS when leaving the KTV (closing time : 2am).

Enjoy!
AG

Silly Puppy
10-04-06, 20:52
It is around the New Century Hotel area. My friend also confirms this with me. He also got burned with 300RMB with the same bellboy.

AG's tip is correct. This is how we did it, got the girl #, and called her later. I did this with the girl from Shenzhen (around Shangri-La), too. Some of these girls may not work in BBS but they live in apartments nearby the hotel and they can make excuse to go to your room. You may be able to get new girls from them for a change.

CC1024
10-05-06, 06:37
Wow, there are few from Bay Area! should have a 'BayClub' get-together in CP!!

CC

GoJoe,

Awe

Fresh Meat 2
10-05-06, 11:34
I am staying at the Meriton Hotel in CP.

How far is this from the Canton Fair in GZ?

Fran123
10-05-06, 15:59

Guys,

I'm attending the trade fair in Guangzhow, I will be there from 14th Oct to around the 20th.

I've read numerous reports but to be honest I'm a little confused.

I understand that the price of hotels in GZ increases dramaticaly during the fair and also there are better mongering places nearby. I've read about Shenzhen, Panyu, Changping, Dougguan etc. What I'm after is a 4---5 stat hotel at a reasonable price in an area that is mongerer friendly, whilst im a seasoned mongerer in Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore etc I am still a newbie in relation to china. Can someone please help with the following:

1. Where should I stay? (city)

2. Any hotel recomendations?

3. Areas within the city best for mongering

In return I will post details of my exploits on this site.

Thanks

What stupid questions. For you CP is still not far enough to the fair. CP is outside the city limits of Canton (Guangzhou). I guess you are too lazy to find a map on the web or do a search in ISG. There are serveral maps posted on the area in ISG. You need to read the forum. Can we see your exploits if any? If you read the forum nothing is reasonable during the fair. Hotels and girls are 3-4 times their normal price.

Manfest
10-05-06, 16:05
Wow, there are few from Bay Area! should have a 'BayClub' get-together in CP!!Ha ha! I second that motion!

I think I'll be in town end of November, a bit too far away to plan.

M

Min Shenzhen
10-05-06, 16:43
Well, I broke my sauna cherry as they say. I've been staying in DG at the hotel for work for about a week now. I've been to a few BBS in Shenzhen before and to be honest the whole thing is a bit nerveracking for me. Once all the details are squared away and I'm "in the room" everything is fine but walking into the place and getting the details nailed always just makes me uncomfortable.

So yesterday after about 7 days of being at the hotel and pretty much knowing from Moody (ISG guy through PM) that there was probably "services" at this hotel, I decided to go up there. I take the elevator down to the ground floor, walk across the entire lobby and up into the elevator, getting off at the third floor. As the elevator opens my heart literally drops as I am "accosted" by this very agressive hostess and there are about 7 or 8 other girls all dressed in these red dresses. Clearly this is not just a regular massage place. As it happens, I got the willies, didn't feel comfortable and decided to bolt. After I got back to my room, realizing that I'm being rediculous I decided to try again the next night.

So tonight comes and I got done with work relatively early. Went over to the local food joint that serves western food (quite good I might add). I think it's called "Cat" or something but you can't miss it as it's literally across the steet cady corner from the hotel and there is a black sign. Actually it may even be called "Black Cat". Regardless, 30 RMB for a TsingDao draft with a buy one get one free makes for a decent dinner along with the lasagna and a bowl of minestrone soup.

Right... so you don't care about dinner. OK so I'm back in the hotel, go back up, the elevators open and I just stride in. I asked how much for a massage, "na ge an mo duo shao qian", sorry for my bad pinyin. She said well, the room is 268. She also said next time if I call her first it would be 218 but she really wouldn't budge since I didn't call her. What the heck difference it makes I have no idea. Regardless, I take the room, it's for 90 minutes. I'm about 26.. 90 minutes is more than enough for me :). She takes me to the room and there is this "consultation period" which is the best way I can explain it. She immediately brought in 2 girls, one of which was literally a DongBei model with just a fantastic body and an unbelievable set on top. Tall and absolutely gorgeous. I really can't believe that this even exists in the world.

Hostess wants to negotiate in front of the girls and I just don't think that was very comfortable so I asked her to send them away. She basically tells me that the shorter girl is 500 and the tall girl is 600. She brings in 2 other girls, tells me there is 100 total but I knew it was going to be DongBei the second I saw her. I have to imagine that 600 + 268 is probably negotiable but this was my first time here and I didn't know the deal. I coyly asked the hostess about 冰火 (Bing Guo) which Moody again told me is the fire and ice blowjob. She calls DongBei back in and asks if she's cool to do it. So the deal is finalized, paid in advanced (is this normal?) and hostess leaves.

From there I can just say that you can't ask for more from a service provider. A very willing participant she was. All of 19 years old and just a sweetheart, it boggles my mind that these girls do these jobs. But as much as it doesn't make any sense to me, I also just can't resist. She took me into the shower, laid me down on a shower bed, cleaned me all nice with her hands and her chest, made sure my "insides" were clean enough and bam we are back in the room ready to go.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but fire/ice is nothing special but I'm glad I tried it. She licked my a-hole a bit, never had it done before and figured I'll try anything once. Personally I don't like it and asked her to stop. I won't be kissing any of these girls, that's for sure. She had 2 other fluids which she said she was gonna blow into my hole and a vibrator as well but that's just not the game I play. Good on you for those who can enjoy such activities but I'm happy just to marvel at their existance.

Really I was trying to pace myself since I had 90 minutes but to be honest, there was no massage to be had, the fire/ice was done, there's only so long she can blow you anyway before you blow your load and here she is essentially waiting to be had. Every time I touch her below she almost instantly becomes dripping wet, I've never seen anything like it actually. So I just take here there and with all sorts of positions finally blow it in DG about 15 mins later.

A little conversation ensues, she rubs my back and whatnot and about 20 mins later I'm apparently ready to go again. Not sure what the protocol is about going twice but she didn't seem to mind. On with another condom and ride again, her on top, backwards, forwards, sideways, she was an absolute pleasure. So that's done, we talk a bit. Interesting situation really.. she keeps 500 of the 600. She works 7 days a week, is free to leave whenever she wants but if she leaves she cannot come back. Says she's been working there for 4 months and has about 3 customers a day. Pretty high mileage I guess but seems clean, no smells, etc. Says she wants to work another month and then take off. But we all know how money works and 1500/day * 7 days a week. I doubt she is going anywhere for a while. But good on her, she's a doll.

I still had about 20 minutes left but you know, I'm not there for love and I'm while I like to be nice with the girls and get to know them a bit, I'm also not trying to develop a long term relationship so I decide I've had enough and tall her I need to get some sleep back in my room. She asks me when I will come back and I tell her that it's expensive and that I'll see. Again praised her on her beauty and the pleasure it was to spend some time with her and take off for the lobby where I stride across, get in the elevator, back to the 10th floor and write you all a report.

Hope you enjoyed.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fresh Meat 2
10-05-06, 22:02
For your information Fran123 i have read i have searched the ISG to find out the distance from CP to the fair to no avail.

The receptionist at the Meriton told me it was a couple of hours by car.

My knowledge of China is nil, however ive had 25+ trips to Thailand, if someone posted "how far is it from Udon THani To Sakon Nakon" i unlike you Fran123, would say "159km and allow a couple of hours for the journey"

Why are some members of this board so consumed with flame throwing?

Thank god for the X-FORUM

FRAN123 YOU HAVE A NICE DAY!

OldAsiaHand
10-06-06, 05:12
Fresh Meat,

The train ride is around 35-40 minutes and you have another 15 minutes by taxi or subway from the train station to the old fairgrounds. There you have shuttle buses to Pazhou, the new exhibition center.

OAH

OldAsiaHand
10-06-06, 06:37
Min Shenzhen,

I've never been to the above sauna so what I can offer is about DG saunas in general. Normal girls get 300-400 tips. The room rate of 258 RMB is normal, some places are slightly cheaper, others a bit more expensive. Some places have "special" (higher priced) girls e.g. the Sheraton Hotel (HouJie)sauna and others. I've not seen that much difference except maybe as Moody says they are taller. This seems to be the same case for the "models" you find in KTV, as well, where the sitting fee can go up as high as 500 RMB compared with 200 RMB for the standard girls. I am sure that Moody can shed more light on the KTV scene since he practically lives in them, or at least spends enough time and money in them to own one.

You should have not paid in advance. Normally, you can pay the room fee and tip at the cashier or, just give the girl the tip before you leave and pay the room fee to the cashier. Being your first time, they probably thought you did not know the deal and wanted to be on the safe side.

As far as the DG sauna experience goes, I recommend that you try a couple other things at least once, the red ropes and a "trainee" (extra girl in training for 100-200 RMB depending on the place).

Happy Hunting!

OAH

Minkfan1
10-06-06, 10:50
Hi there,

Just trying to get more data to do a budget projection for my next trip...

How much is a bottle of Chivas in the KTV's in CP? Is a bottle enough for two guys and two girls for the whole night? Or should I expect to add some more?

thanks,

minkfan

Fresh Meat 2
10-06-06, 11:32
Thanks OldAsiaHand for your help.

I noticed in one of your other posts you mention how the price of everything goes through the roof at fair time, why is it that the Meriton hotel in CP is only charging me 328rmb per night?

Regards

Moody
10-06-06, 14:16
Hi there,

Just trying to get more data to do a budget projection for my next trip...

How much is a bottle of Chivas in the KTV's in CP? Is a bottle enough for two guys and two girls for the whole night? Or should I expect to add some more?

thanks,

minkfan

Booze price doesn't vary much from KTV to KTV. Chivas usually goes for around 600-800. As for whether 1 bottle is enough, that all depends on how much you and your friend drink and whether you mix it. Also, KTVs usually have a deal where if you buy two bottles, you get one for free. This sometimes varies though.

Night Dragon
10-07-06, 06:25
Ive been to this place a few times with business partners so I'm quite familiar with the place.

First of all, it is located in a 5-star hotel, where everything is classy, clean and safe.

The sauna itself occupies a whole floor and the rooms are set up similarly to a hotel room, some of then even have a steam room in the bathroom.

The service here is extremely professional. The fee of 268 that you quote for the room (simple not VIP), seems right although you can get a 20% discount just by asking. I am a little surprised that they haggled with you for the price (since it is a set price) and that they collected your money on the spot (usually you pay at the cashier when leaving). Further you don't need to ask about the fire and ice treatment, it's basic in any Chinese sauna nowadays. In any case the tip for the girl is only 400, and that's at the high end of Dongguan saunas. Also, the line-up is more extensive: they usually bring in at least 7-8 girls at a time.

They don't have some of the more "involved" services such as red rope, vibrating beds, etc. but I would recommend this place for its environment (nice set-up and cleanliness) and professionalism. It's a good place to take business acquaintances to when you don't want bad surprises.

Well, I broke my sauna cherry as they say. I've been staying in DG at the hotel for work for about a week now. I've been to a few BBS in Shenzhen before and to be honest the whole thing is a bit nerveracking for me. Once all the details are squared away and I'm "in the room" everything is fine but walking into the place and getting the details nailed always just makes me uncomfortable.

So yesterday after about 7 days of being at the hotel and pretty much knowing from Moody (ISG guy through PM) that there was probably "services" at this hotel, I decided to go up there. I take the elevator down to the ground floor, walk across the entire lobby and up into the elevator, getting off at the third floor. As the elevator opens my heart literally drops as I am "accosted" by this very agressive hostess and there are about 7 or 8 other girls all dressed in these red dresses. Clearly this is not just a regular massage place. As it happens, I got the willies, didn't feel comfortable and decided to bolt. After I got back to my room, realizing that I'm being rediculous I decided to try again the next night.

So tonight comes and I got done with work relatively early. Went over to the local food joint that serves western food (quite good I might add). I think it's called "Cat" or something but you can't miss it as it's literally across the steet cady corner from the hotel and there is a black sign. Actually it may even be called "Black Cat". Regardless, 30 RMB for a TsingDao draft with a buy one get one free makes for a decent dinner along with the lasagna and a bowl of minestrone soup.

Right... so you don't care about dinner. OK so I'm back in the hotel, go back up, the elevators open and I just stride in. I asked how much for a massage, "na ge an mo duo shao qian", sorry for my bad pinyin. She said well, the room is 268. She also said next time if I call her first it would be 218 but she really wouldn't budge since I didn't call her. What the heck difference it makes I have no idea. Regardless, I take the room, it's for 90 minutes. I'm about 26.. 90 minutes is more than enough for me :). She takes me to the room and there is this "consultation period" which is the best way I can explain it. She immediately brought in 2 girls, one of which was literally a DongBei model with just a fantastic body and an unbelievable set on top. Tall and absolutely gorgeous. I really can't believe that this even exists in the world.

Hostess wants to negotiate in front of the girls and I just don't think that was very comfortable so I asked her to send them away. She basically tells me that the shorter girl is 500 and the tall girl is 600. She brings in 2 other girls, tells me there is 100 total but I knew it was going to be DongBei the second I saw her. I have to imagine that 600 + 268 is probably negotiable but this was my first time here and I didn't know the deal. I coyly asked the hostess about 冰火 (Bing Guo) which Moody again told me is the fire and ice blowjob. She calls DongBei back in and asks if she's cool to do it. So the deal is finalized, paid in advanced (is this normal?) and hostess leaves.

From there I can just say that you can't ask for more from a service provider. A very willing participant she was. All of 19 years old and just a sweetheart, it boggles my mind that these girls do these jobs. But as much as it doesn't make any sense to me, I also just can't resist. She took me into the shower, laid me down on a shower bed, cleaned me all nice with her hands and her chest, made sure my "insides" were clean enough and bam we are back in the room ready to go.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but fire/ice is nothing special but I'm glad I tried it. She licked my a-hole a bit, never had it done before and figured I'll try anything once. Personally I don't like it and asked her to stop. I won't be kissing any of these girls, that's for sure. She had 2 other fluids which she said she was gonna blow into my hole and a vibrator as well but that's just not the game I play. Good on you for those who can enjoy such activities but I'm happy just to marvel at their existance.

Really I was trying to pace myself since I had 90 minutes but to be honest, there was no massage to be had, the fire/ice was done, there's only so long she can blow you anyway before you blow your load and here she is essentially waiting to be had. Every time I touch her below she almost instantly becomes dripping wet, I've never seen anything like it actually. So I just take here there and with all sorts of positions finally blow it in DG about 15 mins later.

A little conversation ensues, she rubs my back and whatnot and about 20 mins later I'm apparently ready to go again. Not sure what the protocol is about going twice but she didn't seem to mind. On with another condom and ride again, her on top, backwards, forwards, sideways, she was an absolute pleasure. So that's done, we talk a bit. Interesting situation really.. she keeps 500 of the 600. She works 7 days a week, is free to leave whenever she wants but if she leaves she cannot come back. Says she's been working there for 4 months and has about 3 customers a day. Pretty high mileage I guess but seems clean, no smells, etc. Says she wants to work another month and then take off. But we all know how money works and 1500/day * 7 days a week. I doubt she is going anywhere for a while. But good on her, she's a doll.

I still had about 20 minutes left but you know, I'm not there for love and I'm while I like to be nice with the girls and get to know them a bit, I'm also not trying to develop a long term relationship so I decide I've had enough and tall her I need to get some sleep back in my room. She asks me when I will come back and I tell her that it's expensive and that I'll see. Again praised her on her beauty and the pleasure it was to spend some time with her and take off for the lobby where I stride across, get in the elevator, back to the 10th floor and write you all a report.

Hope you enjoyed.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Ashuram Marmo
10-07-06, 10:33
Dear Fellow Travellers,

As unbelievable as it sounds, I have been to China (Shanghai, Ningbo, Huangzhou and Yiwu) on a regular base for several years and haven't seen anything remotely resembling the things described on this forum (and yes I stay in the same places like Nanyuan in Ningbo).

This time I'm going through Kuala Lumpur, Hongkong and Donquan to the Guangzhou fair and this time I will partake in the pleasures offered and sample much of the local flavours (and multiple times of each)!

So wish this newbie good luck so I can come back with detailed reports (maybe even nice pictures) of my personal adventures. To be continued soon.

Ashuram of Marmo, Explorer of faraway places and hidden nookies

Moody
10-07-06, 12:09
Thanks OldAsiaHand for your help.

I noticed in one of your other posts you mention how the price of everything goes through the roof at fair time, why is it that the Meriton hotel in CP is only charging me 328rmb per night?

Regards

Prices in Guangzhou go through the roof, not Dongguan. Guangzhou <> Dongguan

Jwtong
10-07-06, 15:08
I'm also from the bay area. Who may be going to CP for the 4th time next January. On previous trips, I only stayed near hotels in the Virgin and Hui Mei area. Can someone please tell me:

1) what is Yalan Hotel in Chinese?

2) How safe is it to check out catacombs near the Walter Hotel. Would you go alone after 7 pm? I'm just curious, 99% sure won't do girls in such "uncomfortable" surrounding. Even if I do find someone I like, will probably take her back to the hotel for sex. Has anyone taken one of those girls back to the hotel?

Bill Lee
10-07-06, 19:18
Attached is Ya Lan hotel biz card.

Attached is a photo of one of the entrances into the catacomb from the area closest to MacDonald. As you can see, the pool hall (haha) is on the right and goes for 2RMB.

Thank Minkfan1 for the sat pic of CP.

Now if someone can use that same map and point out where Ya Lan hotel is in relations to other points of interest.

It's best to travel in pack if you're mongering in an unfamilar area for the first time. Day light is best. I have been told by fellow mongers that most girls won't go back with you to the hotel even if you pay more. Beside the catacomb is pretty much like the clustered village houses and you can get lost in it in the dark.

I don't recall the price but I do recall the stench from the mattress. It's not for everybody but is worth trying and saying WTF, I'll done it. Now I can move on to better things.

I just checked and the price was 60RMB for 20 minutes. That's about $7.50 US.

BTW, I'll be back in early January. Hope to run into you.

Bill

I'm also from the bay area. Who may be going to CP for the 4th time next January. On previous trips, I only stayed near hotels in the Virgin and Hui Mei area. Can someone please tell me:

1) what is Yalan Hotel in Chinese?

2) How safe is it to check out catacombs near the Walter Hotel. Would you go alone after 7 pm? I'm just curious, 99% sure won't do girls in such "uncomfortable" surrounding. Even if I do find someone I like, will probably take her back to the hotel for sex. Has anyone taken one of those girls back to the hotel?

Superforce99
10-08-06, 01:48
Hey Bill,

The catacomb prices should be 30 RMB for 20 minutes of FS, no BJ. I was able
to get FS with BJ for 50 RMB the last time I tried. Again, this is not for everyone
and you feel like one dirty son of a ***** afterwards...no shower, no washing of
any kind...just drop trou, fuck, and leave....but the whole experience is pretty
safe and I never felt in danger.

The catacomb girls can't leave the area and go to your hotel because they are
kind of like indentured servants and must service customers from their run-down
shacks. But I couldn't imagine bringing these gals back to your hotel room anyway...
you'd have to spend at least 1 hour washing them in the tub and disinfecting them...

J

Csun213
10-08-06, 02:49
Since so many of us are going, have been or planning on going to China maybe we can get together sometime in the future here in the bay area in Ca. and have a local meet to trade information? Just a thought, love to hear feedback.

Legal Lad
10-08-06, 04:13
Love to meet up with some of you guys. I've been to China frequently, including Dongguan and Zhuhai, but alway flying solo. Think it would be much more fun to meet up with a bunch of fellow enthiusiasts.

Will be in China for a little R&R after the Trade Fair, nov 2-10. Lets see if we can meet up in CP.

'lad

Pointpanic
10-08-06, 11:50
Can anyone read the Ya Lan Card to see if it gives a street address that will help us pin point the Hotel on Minkfan1's map. You can see the Catacombs from the top floors of Miraton and Hui Hua and drive by them on the way to the Crown Prince. Looks safe during daylight.

Attached is a photo of one of the entrances into the catacomb from the area closest to MacDonald. As you can see, the pool hall (haha) is on the right and goes for 2RMB.

Thank Minkfan1 for the sat pic of CP.

Now if someone can use that same map and point out where Ya Lan hotel is in relations to other points of interest.

It's best to travel in pack if you're mongering in an unfamilar area for the first time. Day light is best. I have been told by fellow mongers that most girls won't go back with you to the hotel even if you pay more. Beside the catacomb is pretty much like the clustered village houses and you can get lost in it in the dark.

I don't recall the price but I do recall the stench from the mattress. It's not for everybody but is worth trying and saying WTF, I'll done it. Now I can move on to better things.

Bill

Bill Lee
10-08-06, 15:55
I was with Cronin and OAH on my visit there and could have been hit with the Laowai penalty too. THere was no BJ even when I offered to pay more.

Bill

Hey Bill,

The catacomb prices should be 30 RMB for 20 minutes of FS, no BJ. I was able
to get FS with BJ for 50 RMB the last time I tried. Again, this is not for everyone
and you feel like one dirty son of a ***** afterwards...no shower, no washing of
any kind...just drop trou, fuck, and leave....but the whole experience is pretty
safe and I never felt in danger.

The catacomb girls can't leave the area and go to your hotel because they are
kind of like indentured servants and must service customers from their run-down
shacks. But I couldn't imagine bringing these gals back to your hotel room anyway...
you'd have to spend at least 1 hour washing them in the tub and disinfecting them...

J

OldAsiaHand
10-09-06, 06:06
Bill,

I only paid 30 RMB without a BJ. Cronin nearly always pays too much though, but he gets the pictures.

OAH

I was with Cronin and OAH on my visit there and could have been hit with the Laowai penalty too. THere was no BJ even when I offered to pay more.

Bill

Aweshum
10-09-06, 07:15
OAH,

I'm visiting CP for the 1st time and would like help in hotel reservation at Miraton. Can you help? Please PM me. Thx.

Transporter
10-09-06, 13:15
Be advised that if you only go there during the daylight hours, you will be viewing less than 40% of what is out there.

OldAsiaHand
10-09-06, 14:35
Be advised that if you only go there during the daylight hours, you will be viewing less than 40% of what is out there.

I've been there day and night and never felt in danger.

Manfest
10-09-06, 16:12
Since so many of us are going, have been or planning on going to China maybe we can get together sometime in the future here in the bay area in Ca. and have a local meet to trade information? Just a thought, love to hear feedback.I'm definitely game!

Aweshum
10-10-06, 04:04
Does anyone in CP Oct. 14 to Oct. 17 want to meet up and have a drink? Anyone from the bay area there at this time? It'll be my first time in CP and would be great to hangout with other board members there.

I'm definitely game!

Transporter
10-10-06, 11:12

Never felt in danger at anytime, just that at night there are more to choose from.

Fresh Meat 2
10-10-06, 11:54
Aweshum, I'm in Changping 14th Oct until 17th Oct, staying at the Miraton.

Lets hook up!

PM me if you like.

Il Conde
10-10-06, 15:01
Hi,

There's my first travel to China. We will go to Dongguan, to the Haiyatt Garden Hotel Houjie.

It's a "funny" hotel?, there's special services or only KTV or sauna?. I'll stay there for a week.

Thanks a lot.

J

Aweshum
10-11-06, 02:46
FM, there was error message on your side when i tried to PM you. i will also be staying at the Miraton from the 14th to 17th. lets meet at the Miraton at 6PM on the 14th. PM me.

awe

Aweshum, I'm in Changping 14th Oct until 17th Oct, staying at the Miraton.

Lets hook up!

PM me if you like.

BigLauda
10-11-06, 04:24
Icecool and i will be in Chang Pin from 20th till 24th of October. We will be travelling from Zhuhai to Chang Pin on 20th October via private taxi. Leaving Zhuhai about 11pm. Got space for another person but not free.

PM me if you want to join in. We have a group of 5-6 persons.

Mongerxx
10-11-06, 05:42
I will be just missing BL and his group. I will be in CP Oct. 27-30. We will be a gorup of three or four. Drop me a PM if you want to meet up. I also will be in Zhuhai Oct. 26.

Fast Eddie 48
10-11-06, 10:25

to oah

I have also been there at night there is no light at night you cannot see anything maybe it is a good thing , The girl is very low quality and no bj don't
think i will try anyone of them, I am in cp right now just arrive will go to yalan
or amazon tonight .

fast eddie 48

Ace Gallant
10-11-06, 10:42
There's a party going on tonight in CP. I am the Advance Scout!

This is going to be fun.
AG

Fresh Meat 2
10-11-06, 11:37
Aweshum, had problems trying to pm you, how about sending me an email re our meeting 6pm sat 14th at the miraton, [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Fresh Meat 2
10-11-06, 11:42
Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers. Please use the Private Message system to exchange personal messages and make personal plans.

Thank You

Fresh Meat 2
10-11-06, 11:46
Any other ISG members that find themselves in the vicinity of the Miraton Hotel in Changping this Saturday the 14th of Oct at 6pm are most welcome to meet in reception and join in the festivities.

This could be big.

HoseGuy
10-11-06, 12:57
My sources tell me that a new KTV, Jiayi is opening up, slated for this month Oct 20th. Apparently reservations are going fast. Their claim to fame? A street of ladies even larger than the one currently offered by Amazon (wow!). For those who have remarked that Amazon is going downhill recently, hope this news brings some cheer, competition is good! =) I can't wait.

Ace Gallant
10-11-06, 16:41
My sources tell me that a new KTV, Jiayi is opening up, slated for this month Oct 20th. Apparently reservations are going fast. Their claim to fame? A street of ladies even larger than the one currently offered by Amazon (wow!). For those who have remarked that Amazon is going downhill recently, hope this news brings some cheer, competition is good! =) I can't wait.

Yes this place is in Xin Di. A lot of girls from Amazon are going over. There are three times the Line ups rows in the new KTV as compared to Amazon.

This new place is opened by a few former managers from Amazon. Therefore, they had pulled a lot of staff and girls over from Amazon.

I mentioned in my previous post :

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=510139&postcount=1261

AG

Called the the KJ in CP today and she said its not open till around 20th but, as regular customers we get to be invited to pre-opening two to three days before the 20th to sample their girls. My KJ will call me than.

AG

Fresh Meat 2
10-12-06, 11:13
Guys,

There a few of us ISG members meeting up at the Miraton Hotel reception in Changping at 6pm on sat night.

If you are in the area do come on down.

Yankee 617
10-13-06, 00:06
Here is the web site

http://www.miratonhotel.com/english/main-e.htm

Here is the address, etc...

Miraton Hotel, Zhongyuan Road, Changping Town, Dongguan, Guangdong
Post code: 523560
Tel: (86)+769+83028888
Fax: 86-769-83339999/83028889

Their web page also presents an email address. But forum rules say that I can't include an email address in my post. The "Contact Us" section of their web page offers a map as well (but it didn't seem useful to me, it just shows where Dong Guan is within China... not local streets, etc). This same section has a web-based "feedback" form that one might also use to contact them. Please note that their web pages are slow to load.

It took me awhile to find this info, so I thought it might help others here.

Yankee

Aweshum
10-13-06, 09:07
Guys,

There a few of us ISG members meeting up at the Miraton Hotel reception in Changping at 6pm on sat night.

If you are in the area do come on down.FM, there's something wrong with your PM. it's says you cannot receive it. i know my pm works since AG and OAH both PM me recenlty.

AG, thx for booking the rooms. I am at the Miraton right now.

Downunder96
10-13-06, 18:11
How much is the room? Doesnt sound cheap since it's a 5Star hotel.

I am tempting to switch from Dongguan City hotel to Miraton during the fair 23rd to 27th Oct. Please advise AG.

Thanks

FM, there's something wrong with your PM. it's says you cannot receive it. i know my pm works since AG and OAH both PM me recenlty.

Aweshum
10-14-06, 02:53
FM,

I am at the Miraton until the 16th maybe 17th. However, I might not be able to meet Sat. nite. Family friend wants me to go to the fair with him on Sun. from Zhongshan. I'm trying to get out of going together but looks like I might have to as I'm getting family pressure to do so. I will be back at the Miraton Sun. nite. Perhaps we can meet them. Please leave me a message and contact info at the Miraton for room 1909.

GJ,

I PMed you my cell #. Disregard the first PM cell#. Please PM me your contact info as well.

Hope to meet you all on Sun nite? Anyone else going to the fair on Sunday?

-Awe

Guys,

If you are in the area do come on down.

Fast Eddie 48
10-14-06, 05:48
FM, there's something wrong with your PM. it's says you cannot receive it. i know my pm works since AG and OAH both PM me recenlty.

to aweshum

I also try to pm freshmeat I think he block all pm so he cannot receive any pm, I am at cp right now for the next 2 days and taking the train to the Canton fair , Many senior isg member are in town this week and I have a chance to meet many of them for the first time.

fast eddie 48

Ace Gallant
10-14-06, 12:15
to aweshum

I also try to pm freshmeat I think he block all pm so he cannot receive any pm, I am at cp right now for the next 2 days and taking the train to the Canton fair , Many senior isg member are in town this week and I have a chance to meet many of them for the first time.

fast eddie 48

Just a reminder.

Regular members foes not have PM capablities unless he is a subscriber by paying the $19.95.

Enjoy Eddie.... too bad I got to get back to Shanghai earlier in order to join my gang but its been nice meeting another senior member like you.
AG

Ace Gallant
10-14-06, 12:18
How much is the room? Doesnt sound cheap since it's a 5Star hotel.

I am tempting to switch from Dongguan City hotel to Miraton during the fair 23rd to 27th Oct. Please advise AG.

Thanks

Miraton is fast becoming the offical hotel for ISG member. We had been putting up members in there at the corperate rate of 298/Night (mon - Thurs) and 328 . night (Friday - Sun). The normal rate is 498 and 528 respectively.

If you want to book on your own without the corperate rates, I suggest you go across the orad from Miraton to Walter Hotel, and the normal rates (If I remembered correctly) is @ 318 /night. I did not stayed there before but you can ask Wadman to verify this as he had stayed there.

AG

Wang1024
10-15-06, 00:16
Before I went to Shanghai, I stayed in CP for three days. Changping is really a paradise for mongering in terms of the quality of the girls and price. As recommended by fellow mongers, I stayed in Miraton for 358 rmb in the first day. It is a very nice hotel with a good-size bedroom and well-designed shower room. I was thinking visit Yalan the first day, but I got a mamasan’s phone number from a bellboy. She claims she has more than 50 girls. She sent me a few groups of girls to my hotel for selections. I found a very good-looking girl with nice body (8/10). I wanted to pick her for LT but she was only willing to do ST. That way she can make more money from ST at Saturday night with her beauty. So I ended up having her for ST (200 rmb) and picked up an ok-looking girl (6/10) for LT (500rmb). The service of the pretty girl was a kind of rush, no GFE and no kissing. It was a case of disappointment. But the ok-looking girl was completely different. She tried to please me and provide good service. There were a lot of foreplay, French kiss, Bj, which really gave me GFE feeling. I agree with the comments made by some of our fellow mongers here before that in general, if you want a good service and GFE, may not pick the most beautiful one.

I learned from a girl that Walter Hotel across street of Miraton is also a very nice hotel with cheaper price. A lot of mongers from Hong Kong and Taiwan like to stay there. So the next day I moved to Walter hotel for 260 rmb. I would say that although it is not the same quality as Miraton, it is similar. It is a good alternative for Miraton with 100 rmb cheaper.

As so much talking about Amazon in the forum, I went there in my second day. It is a very unique place and the design is very different from many other places in CP, particular the way they present you the girls. But when I was walking in the “ flower street” to pick my girls, the mamasans pushed their girls in front of me and I can barely walk. I could not see the girls well because of the interfering, which really hurt my judgment. Personally, I still prefer they bring the girls to you while you sit in the room. May be this is because I went alone. If I go with a group of people, may be a different experience.

Overall I had a good time in Chang Ping. I am looking forward to coming back next year early summer time.

Foxtrota168
10-15-06, 09:22
Miraton is fast becoming the offical hotel for ISG member. We had been putting up members in there at the corperate rate of 298/Night (mon - Thurs) and 328 . night (Friday - Sun). The normal rate is 498 and 528 respectively.

AGBro Ace Gallant,

It should be Fri & Sat rmb 328 and Sun to Thur @ rmb 298. This is after the recent adjustment sometime in Late Jul 2006, if i am not wrong. Just to share what i know. No offence,Hope u guys don't mind.

Have Fun! I will be there next week. Rooms already booked.

Wadman
10-15-06, 19:23
If you want to book on your own without the corperate rates, I suggest you go across the orad from Miraton to Walter Hotel, and the normal rates (If I remembered correctly) is @ 318 /night. I did not stayed there before but you can ask Wadman to verify this as he had stayed there.

AGThe Walter hotel was something like 268 RMB when I stayed there. You probably have to negotiate a bit to get that rate. Mr. B was with me that time in CP, so he did the negotiating.

Overall, I agree that it is not quite as nice as the Miraton, but the differences in the hotel accommodation and services are small. It being across the road from the main drag was a pain, as that is the busiest intersection in ChangPing.

By the way, the room I got was on the 17th floor. There was noticable noise coming from a KTV into the room. Not sure how this was possible as most KTVs are usually not located anywhere near the 17th floor, but it sure did not make for a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, I only noticed this about 2 hours after I went back to my room at night (after finishing with the girl). I thought about complaining, but I doubt they would move the KTV, and I was too tired to move at that point.

Ace Gallant
10-15-06, 20:28
Bro Ace Gallant,

It should be Fri & Sat rmb 328 and Sun to Thur @ rmb 298. This is after the recent adjustment sometime in Late Jul 2006, if i am not wrong. Just to share what i know. No offence,Hope u guys don't mind.

Not sure on Sunday as I was never there over the whole weekend. Weekend is not a good time to monger in CP as there are too many mongers around, you basically have to fight for time in order to get the best girls. I usually leave on Sat morning.

AG

Rising Son
10-16-06, 02:43
Better not to monger in CP/DG on weekends -- that's exactly the kind of thing I want to know. Will be going there (finally) in February, and I'll plan to fly on Sunday PM and go back on Saturday AM.

Unless, of course, I decide to spend the rest of my life there.

And thanks to everyone who posts. This forum is an invaluable asset.

RS

Ace Gallant
10-16-06, 03:41
Better not to monger in CP/DG on weekends -- that's exactly the kind of thing I want to know. Will be going there (finally) in February, and I'll plan to fly on Sunday PM and go back on Saturday AM.

RS

February is a long time from now. Situation changes everyday here in China. Please Read the forum often to check on latest status.

AG

OldAsiaHand
10-16-06, 03:42
Rising Son,

Chinese New Year falls in February next year, I thing the 18th. It is not a good time for mongering anywhere in China. Many, many girls go back to their hometowns.

Just my POV.

OAH

P.S. I hope you finally make it over this time!

RS

Datiao
10-16-06, 04:18
I usually monger in Xiamen and am a newbie to DG site, would appreciate some help. Would return favour if anyone wants to monger in Xiamen.

Will be reaching Guangzhou in a few days time in the morning.

Would like to travel to CP and Zhu Hai then back to Guangzhou airport.

Could anyone advise which is a better option in terms of transportation convenience by train and coaches.

GZ-CP-ZH-GZ or GZ-ZH-CP-GZ

I read the forum and would like to stay at Walters hotel which is near mongering activities. is Walters nearer to the train or bus-station.

Understand this place is more for KTV's and saunas, Is there any place for SWs besides the catacomb?

Thanks

Johnny Drama
10-16-06, 16:35
I'm looking at taking a trip to Changping in March, but cant find it on any of the online maps. Is CP actually GD, like Beijing/Peking? I know you have posted a few recommended hotels, even one with a corporate rate for us ISG members, but I'd like your thoughts on a few different places. I can get a great corporate rate at the Sofitel Dongguan, HuaXi Hotel, or Gladden Hotel Shilong. I'd like to know if any of these hotels are close to the action that you've reported on, and if they allow guests? My dates are open for arrival, but it sounds like you recommend sun-thurs for the best price/selection/etc. I was thinking about flying Narita to Guangzhou via Northwest on Sunday, and staying for 5-6 nights for a solid mongering trip. I spent about 4 months in Tianjin (see report), followed by a week in Guangzhou a little over a year ago, so I'm not a complete virgin to the China market. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Drama

Downunder96
10-16-06, 18:29
Hi Fox,

How did you book this? Via Internet?

Internet rate is $340 Sun-Thur and Fri Sat $380

Did you call the Hotel directly?

Downunder96

Bro Ace Gallant,

Shazzam
10-17-06, 10:07
It's been awhile since my last visit, but I'm due to visit The Grand Howard Hotel in Qingqi Town, Dongguan. Anyone been their lately or places nearby?

Dave111
10-17-06, 15:31
I'm a newbie here and do appreciate whatever help I can get.

Will be staying at the Jia Hua Grand hotel in Dongguan. Is this place near Changping, where all the actions are?

Csun213
10-17-06, 16:55
I'm looking at taking a trip to Changping in March, but cant find it on any of the online maps. Is CP actually GD, like Beijing/Peking? I know you have posted a few recommended hotels, even one with a corporate rate for us ISG members, but I'd like your thoughts on a few different places. I can get a great corporate rate at the Sofitel Dongguan, HuaXi Hotel, or Gladden Hotel Shilong. I'd like to know if any of these hotels are close to the action that you've reported on, and if they allow guests? My dates are open for arrival, but it sounds like you recommend sun-thurs for the best price/selection/etc. I was thinking about flying Narita to Guangzhou via Northwest on Sunday, and staying for 5-6 nights for a solid mongering trip. I spent about 4 months in Tianjin (see report), followed by a week in Guangzhou a little over a year ago, so I'm not a complete virgin to the China market. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Drama

In my opinion the best way to have a good time in CP is to post about one week before you arrive and see which of the regulars will be there. It is always more fun to have a regular show you around rather then by yourself.

BigEightEight
10-18-06, 04:58
My sources tell me that a new KTV, Jiayi is opening up, slated for this month Oct 20th. Apparently reservations are going fast. Their claim to fame? A street of ladies even larger than the one currently offered by Amazon (wow!). For those who have remarked that Amazon is going downhill recently, hope this news brings some cheer, competition is good! =) I can't wait.Any news on this new place and is it any good. Any idea where it is and any contacts. Want to try it this weekend.

Thanks

Fast Eddie 48
10-18-06, 08:08
I'm a newbie here and do appreciate whatever help I can get.

Will be staying at the Jia Hua Grand hotel in Dongguan. Is this place near Changping, where all the actions are?

to dave 111

Jia Hua hotel is in Houjie town in dongguan near dongguan city is about 45 min taxi to Changping ,There is a sauna and ktv inside the hotel but there are
heavy crackdown in houjie most sauna only offer full serice to regular only if
you never been there and don't know anyone you are out of luck .

fast eddie 48

Ashuram Marmo
10-18-06, 12:43
to dave 111

Jia Hua hotel is in Houjie town in dongguan near dongguan city is about 45 min taxi to Changping ,There is a sauna and ktv inside the hotel but there are
heavy crackdown in houjie most sauna only offer full serice to regular only if
you never been there and don't know anyone you are out of luck .

fast eddie 48Just my luck, I'm staying at The Jia Hua Hotel my first time so again the action eludes me.

Transporter
10-18-06, 22:38
It may have been a while back, but I got a PM about a girl from the pictures. The message was about contact info about a girl. I couldn't supply the needed info because I had temporarily misplaced my china phone. However I have found it, and have the info now, but lost the PM. So whoever it was, if you still need the info, PM me again.

Porter

Foxtrota168
10-19-06, 05:01
Hi Fox,

How did you book this? Via Internet?

Internet rate is $340 Sun-Thur and Fri Sat $380

Did you call the Hotel directly?

Downunder96Hi,

I know the front desk manageress, Ms Jane Jiang. She helped me me get the corporate rate as I am a regular there.

OldAsiaHand
10-19-06, 14:23
I've been getting inundated with PM requests to book the Miraton Hotel in CP for ISG members. I do not have a corporate rate, nor am I a travel agent. I usually book through Jane as well since I am also a regular. I do not mind booking rooms for my mongering buddies if I am going to be there at the same time, but I do not want to stretch it and jeapordize the relationship. My suggestion is for you guys to pay the extra 20-30 RMB the first time and ask for Jane when you check in. Get her card and ask her is she can help you with a corporate rate in the future. This is what I did in the beginning with the former assistant manager who passed me over to Jane when she left the hotel.

Happy Hunting.

OAH

Ashuram Marmo
10-19-06, 14:44
After a day attending phase I Guangzhou fair I went back to The Jin Hua Hotel in Houijie (Dongguan)

First some business details :

The Hotel costs 590 rmb corporate rate. Normally I hear about 300-400 rmb.

The Sauna is at the sixth floor and KTV at the 4th floor.

The hotel is 5 star and has good facilities for attending the fair : transfer to fair 50 rmb (taxi takes 260-300 rmb) Direct transport to Hongkong by shuttle bus (although I was advised taking hovercraft ferry HK-Shenzhen)

The KTV has about 16-18 groups containing maybe 20 girls each (info from others)
Instead of drinking watered down black label they serve red wine.

The girls are quite beautifull (7-9) slightly less than ningbo/shanghai but much much more willing!

We went with some local business men, people from shanghai, two Germans and some Dutch.

Side note : Girls who speak English were not present that night, Cantonese 1 out of 8, so Mandarin is a must.

As I don’t speak Mandarin, I had to pass all the lookers and settle for someone who could at least speak some English. Also she was not the most talkative/vibrant, 20 years, slender, perky tits and only just started (Yes I never have any luck)

We did have much fun,played the typical dice games. Only thing was that someone had banged the junior mama-san before and lately he had been ignoring her (lame excuses like telephone didn’t work) so he end up being ganged up by his new girl and the mama-san.

This added to the fun.

The group is beyond regulars so I now have phone numbers of mama-sans, president recreational blabla, etc.

Cost were 200/girl and 1000 for taking out.

Although I again had the feeling I choose wrong again, I did take her to the room.

My buddy instructed her for me for additionals (will tell later)

In the hotelroom she proved to be very willing, and performed well without the need for much prodding. She had a great young body, firm tits and would do anything you suggested. I on the other hand was a disappointment as I couldn’t perform the first time (the wine) and she really had to work. She did has some funny techniques which made me giggle instead of getting hard. After half an hour I told her I would goto sleep instead (Yes I know, I suck).

She cleaned up the room, washed my clothes! And folded all my clothes. After this break I finally managed to fuck her once after which she gave me bodymassage and scalp massage.

She woke me up the next day (only3 hours sleep), so I could get to breakfast.
The begging for extra money also occurred but I held my ground.

I also didn’t ask to take any pictures, as I felt that she wouldn’t allow it.

Next month I will be in Shanghai and ningbo again.

Ace Gallant
10-19-06, 17:10
I've been getting inundated with PM requests to book the Miraton Hotel in CP for ISG members. I do not have a corporate rate, nor am I a travel agent. I usually book through Jane as well since I am also a regular. I do not mind booking rooms for my mongering buddies if I am going to be there at the same time, but I do not want to stretch it and jeapordize the relationship. My suggestion is for you guys to pay the extra 20-30 RMB the first time and ask for Jane when you check in. Get her card and ask her is she can help you with a corporate rate in the future. This is what I did in the beginning with the former assistant manager who passed me over to Jane when she left the hotel.

Happy Hunting.

OAH

Come on guys, give us a break!.. Though we can get the corporate rate, doesn't means we have to be your booking agents. We do not work for the hotel or ISG! I too get a lot of PMs asking me to book the hotel for them at corporate rate.

Like OAH said, we can recommend the hotel, but please do the booking yourself.

Whether you get it at corporate rate or not.... depends on your charms. But if you can't get it.... come on... what's 20 - 30 RMB difference? Mind you! its only US$4 difference! That's what? a beer in China?

AG

Moody
10-19-06, 19:51
Is CP actually GD, like Beijing/Peking?

No it's not. Changping is a town in Dongguan. Dongguan is the city in between Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

Ashuram Marmo
10-20-06, 14:46
For people I know better I could arrange corporate rates, but only for
Shanghai, Huangzhou, Ningbo and Dongguan. I can't do this for anyone
as I must use the company of my brother who have contracts with certain hotels (rate and service wise)

But If you use the Chinese internet sites (ask your suppliers) you could come up with low rates yourselves

But I agree with the my fellow speaker, the difference is not worth fussing about too much.

Round
10-20-06, 14:57
I inquired in the GZ section to be told of my error. Finding my feet in China and still have nothing to report new. I saw a report on the Pharoh club at this hotel and started to get excited! It seems to be like A KTV scene..is this right? As I am travelling in china alone. KTV dont seem to be the places to go. So, can someone clarify how this club at the Jia hua works? Are the girls on stage available? I am assuming that I can sit there at a table and girls come up?

I like this sort of arrangement more than the sauna set up. Seeing the babes dressed up and waiting to choose one is the turn on for me.

I ask as I want to know if I should book a couple of night at this place when I go to Dongguan next week.

Will report any and all worthy experiences in detail. I promise!

Ashuram Marmo
10-21-06, 04:21
Have to add,

I first got a room on the 6th floor. Pro-There is a sauna inside the room.

Con-It is really noisy level because the sauna is just around the corner

I'm not a KTV fanatic, depends on the group of friends you go with. But I do have enough experience (I just don't take them to the room) to say the lineup was good, and cup c-d in abundance (don't see that on the streets).

Solo Man
10-21-06, 15:18
I will be travelling to CP on the 22nd or 23rd of Oct. Will be there solo for the Canton Fair. I have read many posting from the ISG forum this few days with many buddies sharing the same interest. Would wish to visit some KTVs in CP but definately more exciting in a group of 4 or 5. Wish to know possibly any members or fellow enthusiast that wish to join me in the hunting spree.

Moody
10-21-06, 17:37
I inquired in the GZ section to be told of my error. Finding my feet in China and still have nothing to report new. I saw a report on the Pharoh club at this hotel and started to get excited! It seems to be like A KTV scene..is this right? As I am travelling in china alone. KTV dont seem to be the places to go. So, can someone clarify how this club at the Jia hua works? Are the girls on stage available? I am assuming that I can sit there at a table and girls come up?

I like this sort of arrangement more than the sauna set up. Seeing the babes dressed up and waiting to choose one is the turn on for me.

I ask as I want to know if I should book a couple of night at this place when I go to Dongguan next week.

Will report any and all worthy experiences in detail. I promise!

Hmmm.. I've never hung out at the lounge area at Jiahua, so I'm not sure what the girls on stage are; whether they're just dancers or girls who work as hostesses. Regardless, if you sit at the lounge area (DaTing), you can ask a mamasan to bring a girl to you. They'll probably bring like 3 at a time for you to look at and pick from. If you are planning on taking a girl back with you to your hotel room, make sure you let the mamasan know that before she brings the girls. As I had previously posted before though, the Jiahua would not be my first choice for KTV in the area.

Yankee 617
10-22-06, 04:48
I usually monger in Xiamen and am a newbie to DG site, would appreciate some help. Would return favour if anyone wants to monger in Xiamen.

Hi Datiao,

I start my first trip to Asia on 8 November and speak no Chinese. Can you recommend an inexpensive hotel (well located near the action) in Xiamen? I will arrive Xiamen airport very late on Friday 24 November and depart early afternoon on Sunday 26 November. I have tried the Lijian hotel, but they want 526 rmb per night and this is far too much for me.

Thanks, Yankee

PS) It seems you are unable to receive PMs. Hence this public post.

OldAsiaHand
10-22-06, 07:06
Yankee 617,

You may get better results with this post on the Xiamen thread.

Just my POV.

OAH

Hi Datiao,

I start my first trip to Asia on 8 November and speak no Chinese. Can you recommend an inexpensive hotel (well located near the action) in Xiamen? I will arrive Xiamen airport very late on Friday 24 November and depart early afternoon on Sunday 26 November. I have tried the Lijian hotel, but they want 526 rmb per night and this is far too much for me.

Thanks, Yankee

PS) It seems you are unable to receive PMs. Hence this public post.

Moody
10-22-06, 09:18

RS

It's actually not as big a deal as it's been made out to be. I've been there on a few weekends during the last month and a half and to be honest, not much of a difference. A couple of points though, hotels are more expensive, but I don't think you're really the kind of traveller to be shy about paying an extra 30RMB ($3.70) a night. Saunas are more full at night. Past midnight, I haven't been able to walk in and get a room at the hotels on the main drag. This is easily remedied though, by reserving a room if you plan on arriving late. If you're planning on getting girls from the warehouses, you probably have to arrive a bit earlier, but then again, that's offset by the fact that more girls show up for work. KTV is barely affected. At the Hui Hua Hotel though, you might want to reserve a room earlier in the day if you plan on going there. A couple of times, they only had the really large rooms (1800RMB minimum) available. That's not a big deal if you have 6-8 guys partying, but it's a bit overkill with 3-4 guys unless you get 3-4 girls each.

Moody
10-22-06, 09:22
I will be travelling to CP on the 22nd or 23rd of Oct. Will be there solo for the Canton Fair. I have read many posting from the ISG forum this few days with many buddies sharing the same interest. Would wish to visit some KTVs in CP but definately more exciting in a group of 4 or 5. Wish to know possibly any members or fellow enthusiast that wish to join me in the hunting spree.

I hope you're not planning on attending the Canton Fair on the 22nd or the 23rd...

Manatsu
10-22-06, 11:12
I was taken to donguan by a vendor from GZ. Went to Sheraton of Dongguan and directly to -1F, Sauna.
Apparently the Sauna is a 3rd party company not related to Sheraton but just occupies the location. After we got in we immediately was taken to the Banfang, a room that is private and used exclusively to choose your server. The mamasans all carry radios and the girls are all 7+ in looks. Models that are 9s are available at $1000RMB tips and standard 7-8s are 500RMB in tips. Remember this is during the GZ Fair and we are in Dongguan. The models all are slender and about 5' 6" or above. The Sauna charges a fee which I don't know, and Sheraton charges 300RMB or so for usage of their room at an hourly rate.

I picked up a non model looking girl #0100 I think and off to the rooms we went. We arrived at 3rd floor I think. The entire floor has been taken over by the Sauna establishment and there are blacksuit servers with earphones at every turn of the hallways. You are escorted to a room and then your server comes. The rooms are all Sheraton standard. Around 600SQFT and with a bathroom the size of my bed room back in LA! The bed room has a Huge glass that is the wall of the Shower. Completely transparent to allow a nice little shower show.

When my server came she undressed me and let me to the shower. She came in and basically cleaned me up. After shower off to the bed and now you lay face up both completely naked as she is sucking on your nipples and neck and eventually your little brother. DK, BBBJ and 69. Put on the rubber and she did any position you can. Personally I dig the Mission -> Doggy -> Cowgirl till completion route. The standard package is 1.5hrs and can be extended if more $$$. When the time is up the Sauna will call the room and you will be escorted to the Elevators down to pay.

What got me the most was the location of the Sauna, right at -1F of SHERATON HOTEL. With Foreigner guests and even kids right in the lobby above the Sauna extablishment. And even taking over a couple of levels completely controlling it without Hotel staffs.

Summary: Good time, 1.5hrs, GZ Fair time about 1000RMB+ Per person. Very professional and pretty staffs.

Cn Explorer
10-22-06, 14:59
In Zhuhai, I remember getting much better rates by reserving through one of the numerous travel agencies there rather than going to the hotel directly. Is that the same situation in Changping & Houjie?

I have also been checking out websites like elong.net, asiarooms.com & chinahotelreservation.com but the rates don't seem that low esp. for hotels like the Sheraton Dongguan. Are these the best websites available? I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. Thks.

Rising Son
10-22-06, 15:37
It's actually not as big a deal as it's been made out to be. I've been there on a few weekends during the last month and a half and to be honest, not much of a difference. A couple of points though, hotels are more expensive, but I don't think you're really the kind of traveller to be shy about paying an extra 30RMB ($3.70) a night. Saunas are more full at night. Past midnight, I haven't been able to walk in and get a room at the hotels on the main drag. This is easily remedied though, by reserving a room if you plan on arriving late. If you're planning on getting girls from the warehouses, you probably have to arrive a bit earlier, but then again, that's offset by the fact that more girls show up for work. KTV is barely affected. At the Hui Hua Hotel though, you might want to reserve a room earlier in the day if you plan on going there. A couple of times, they only had the really large rooms (1800RMB minimum) available. That's not a big deal if you have 6-8 guys partying, but it's a bit overkill with 3-4 guys unless you get 3-4 girls each.

Thanks, Moody -- I appreciate it. I know from living for 25 years in Bangkok and Phnom Penh that certain seasons of the year are just MUCH better for punting than others: less competition, lower rates, etc. Given that I'll be in Asia, and two hours away from China, from January 10 until July 15, when would anyone suggest I go? Are there ideal months in there, or other months to be avoided, like New Year? I think I will work it so I travel on Sunday and go back to BKK on Friday, with a single weekend and two workday weeks there for my first trip.

I'd like a time of year when I can walk into a hotel like the Miraton and get a room (taking OAH's tip that I pay the usual rate first and go for corporate later) and when the tide of punters from HK and Taiwan is not at the absolute high-water mark.

And I'd love to meet up with anyone from the forum for some laughs and adventures.

Given that I'll be in Asia most of the first seven months of 2007, when would the old pros on this forum recommend going into DG?

RS

Rising Son
10-22-06, 15:42
Let's say I add a week to my time in China. Where, other than the Dongguan/Houjie/Changping area, should I go for the extra week?

It could be anywhere that's easily reachable, by plane or whatever. Suggestions?

RS

WontYouBeMyGirl
10-22-06, 16:07
Dear Wang1024,

Does the mamasan you get contact from the bellboy@Miraton speaks English?

Thx

Artisto Art
10-22-06, 21:37
Came across these sites. Very pretty girls for translation services ( and extras if your'e will to pay top dollar ).

Will possibly be making the trip this year and may use their service. Generally from $30-60 per day.

There are sevrral pages to scroll through to get to Guangdong province translator(s).

http://www.viplily.com

http://www.funinchina.com/

Fast Eddie 48
10-22-06, 23:34
In Zhuhai, I remember getting much better rates by reserving through one of the numerous travel agencies there rather than going to the hotel directly. Is that the same situation in Changping & Houjie?

I have also been checking out websites like elong.net, asiarooms.com & chinahotelreservation.com but the rates don't seem that low esp. for hotels like the Sheraton Dongguan. Are these the best websites available? I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. Thks.

to cn exploxer

There is no need to go to a travel agency or book ahead of time in CP or Zuhai if you go during the weekdays , Most hotel will offer you discount up to 50% off the rack rate if they have room if they don't just go some where else in CP hotel have so many empty room during the weekdays , You don't need to book ahead.

fast eddie 48

Wang1024
10-23-06, 02:23
Hi WontYouBeMyGirl,

Sorry, I don't think she speaks any English. You may try to ask some of senior members if they know any mamasans who can speak some English.

Ks457
10-23-06, 03:29
Came across these sites. Very pretty girls for translation services ( and extras if your'e will to pay top dollar ).

Will possibly be making the trip this year and may use their service. Generally from $30-60 per day.

There are sevrral pages to scroll through to get to Guangdong province translator(s).

http://www.viplily.com

http://www.funinchina.com/Interesting site. Kudos for finding it. The talent looks pretty good from the pictures (though slow the site may be).

However, I saw no indication that extra would be available anywhere in the site?! I saw some descriptions that says "other services negotiable" is that saying those would be available for extras?

Still, without knowing how much those "top dollars" would cost, it'll be somewhat difficult to venture in. Nonetheless, the bios of the girls are solid (all college graduates, some airline stewardesses - SWEET! I love REAL uniforms), and would be low mileage, so I think I would fork out high dollars compared to BBS or SWs I think. Know any more information about the "extras" available? Please share with the group. Thanks!

KS

CC1024
10-23-06, 03:49
I hope you're not planning on attending the Canton Fair on the 22nd or the 23rd...

hey Moody, just curious... is there something wrong with Canton Fair?

CC

CC1024
10-23-06, 03:56
Went to town of DunShay in HuiZhu, it's about 1 hour bus ride from LoWu bus station.

Went to a 'relaxation station', Standard Sauna operation, have around 100 girls, quality from 5-7 few 8 and 9's.

$200 for 90 minutes / room cost is $100, room is okay, clean.

Reason for the visit was heard from source that DunShay is training ground for lots of Sauna girls, and the town is full of Sauna.. and relatively inexpensive.

CC

OldAsiaHand
10-23-06, 04:13
Rising Son,

I will give you a second chance. You are welcome to join us on one of our weekly adventures in CP. Call me a fool, but I will even book the hotel for you again.

Weekdays are better since there are less punters to compete with than on weekends, even though there may be more girls to choose from on weekends as Moody says.

Stay away during the CNY period (February next year) for a week prior and 2-3 weeks after, nearly 5-6 weeks in total. Otherwise, any time should be OK.

OAH

Thanks, Moody -- I appreciate it. I know from living for 25 years in Bangkok and Phnom Penh that certain seasons of the year are just MUCH better for punting than others: less competition, lower rates, etc. Given that I'll be in Asia, and two hours away from China, from January 10 until July 15, when would anyone suggest I go? Are there ideal months in there, or other months to be avoided, like New Year? I think I will work it so I travel on Sunday and go back to BKK on Friday, with a single weekend and two workday weeks there for my first trip.

I'd like a time of year when I can walk into a hotel like the Miraton and get a room (taking OAH's tip that I pay the usual rate first and go for corporate later) and when the tide of punters from HK and Taiwan is not at the absolute high-water mark.

And I'd love to meet up with anyone from the forum for some laughs and adventures.

Given that I'll be in Asia most of the first seven months of 2007, when would the old pros on this forum recommend going into DG?

RS

Moody
10-23-06, 06:10
hey Moody, just curious... is there something wrong with Canton Fair?

CC

Nothing wrong with the Canton Fair... Just that phase 1 ended on the 20th and phase 2 won't start until the 25th. If you go between the 21st and 24th, you just get to see a really big building...

Downunder96
10-23-06, 16:34
I am in Miraton now.

Bell boy gave me a number afer taking my luggage to my room.

No English but I noticed he has a stack of mamasan contacts in his pocket.

First night (yesterday) I managed to negotiate $450 after 11pm for LT.

Second night, still deciding what to do.

Dear Wang1024,

Does the mamasan you get contact from the bellboy@Miraton speaks English?

Thx

Ace Gallant
10-23-06, 19:33
I am in Miraton now.

Bell boy gave me a number afer taking my luggage to my room.

No English but I noticed he has a stack of mamasan contacts in his pocket.

First night (yesterday) I managed to negotiate $450 after 11pm for LT.

Second night, still deciding what to do.

The Bell boy make 80 out of your deal.

Which Bell boy is it? Kelvin or Cliford? I remember these two would scam you.

And also, if you order transport to go to the airport via them, they will also make 80 out of you.

AG

Artisto Art
10-24-06, 01:54
Ks457; These sites were discovered from a friend on another (private) board. Since i've read most of this thread and didn't notice them here, I thought I'd share.

He pointed out I believe that he or someone he knew tried some of the translators and the extra service they mention, is just that, extra. They're ALL working, just to what extent. But I agree, they're probaly lo-mileage.

If I try one I'll share the xperience.

Cheers.

Downunder96
10-24-06, 04:07
Hi AG,

I no longer have the card wih me (including the MAMA's card who advised me to call direct instead of via bell boy to save cost). The cleaner might have chucked it away. The chinese name starts with WU. Its definately not Kelvin nor Cliford. I tipped the girl an extra $50 for her honesty. Innocent & inexperienced but I enjoyed her company.

DU96

The Bell boy make 80 out of your deal.

Which Bell boy is it? Kelvin or Cliford? I remember these two would scam you.

And also, if you order transport to go to the airport via them, they will also make 80 out of you.

AG

Foreigh
10-24-06, 04:40
I'm in CP now too.

If you want to monger together, pm me.

Datiao
10-24-06, 07:22
Hi Datiao,

Sorry to post here but just to help a fellow monger
Thanks, Yankee

PS) It seems you are unable to receive PMs. Hence this public post.Yankee,

Forget about the Lujiang area.

Just ask the taxi to bring you to a hotel near FuJinDaJie where there are more action. Just tell the driver your budget say 300rmb will get you a decent place to stay. There's quite a number of decent hotel in that area.

For mongering areas refer to the Xiamen thread.

Pointpanic
10-25-06, 01:32
Think it is called the Jia Yi. Can anyone give me directions from Hui Hua Hotel to new KTV and directions to Amazon. We need to tell the driver. Thanks.

Fast Eddie 48
10-25-06, 16:55
Think it is called the Jia Yi. Can anyone give me directions from Hui Hua Hotel to new KTV and directions to Amazon. We need to tell the driver. Thanks.

to waikikibob

I don't think Jia Yi is open yet but soon , If you are staying ay Hui hua hotel ask the manager have their driver to bring you to amazon ktv at versalles hotel is about 10 min but don't go there until after 8.00pm.

fast eddie 48

Pointpanic
10-26-06, 01:09
to waikikibob

I don't think Jia Yi is open yet but soon , If you are staying ay Hui hua hotel ask the manager have their driver to bring you to amazon ktv at versalles hotel is about 10 min but don't go there until after 8.00pm.

fast eddie 48Thanks. However our client has a driver and I wanted to give him the direction of the Amazon. Is the Amazon?Versailles Hotel off the road going to the Crown Prince

Rwong1
10-26-06, 01:45
to waikikibob

fast eddie 48Hi,

One suggestion is that you need to be at Amazon before 8 pm especially on a weekend or your selection would be limited.

Bnlee2
10-26-06, 02:04
Thanks. However our client has a driver and I wanted to give him the direction of the Amazon. Is the Amazon?Versailles Hotel off the road going to the Crown Prince

here is the website to the versaille hotel. amazon is right next door to it. it is just right across the parking lot. if you find the versaille hotel then you will see amazon. here is the website to the hotel. just print it out . it has address and info on it. print it and give it to the driver. have fun.

i was there in june and the line up is awesome. my friend went back in september and it was not so good. there should be a new place opening up by some of amazon's manager. they just opened and i am hoping to hear back from member about this new place. here is the website for versaille.

http://www.versailleshotel.com.cn/

Rising Son
10-26-06, 04:01
[QUOTE=OldAsiaHand]Rising Son,

I will give you a second chance. You are welcome to join us on one of our weekly adventures in CP. Call me a fool, but I will even book the hotel for you again.

Thanks, OAH. I appreciate it.

Believe me, my not being able to make it last time was a matter of considerable regret, but I had a house that had been on the market for what felt like years, it was one of the keys to my retirement, and it sold. I had to be there through escrow and beyond, but now all that's over -- and I'm free.

Will be in Asia (mainly Thailand and Cambodia) from January 15 through June 15 (or possibly July 15). The way it looks now, March seems like the most probable month for China -- It'll give me January and February to get set up in BKK and PP, and I'll miss the New Year's drought.

I'll get in touch with you by PM a couple of months out.

All best,

RS

Pointpanic
10-26-06, 04:23
here is the website to the versaille hotel. amazon is right next door to it. it is just right across the parking lot. if you find the versaille hotel then you will see amazon. here is the website to the hotel. just print it out . it has address and info on it. print it and give it to the driver. have fun.

i was there in june and the line up is awesome. my friend went back in september and it was not so good. there should be a new place opening up by some of amazon's manager. they just opened and i am hoping to hear back from member about this new place. here is the website for ver
http://www.versailleshotel.com.cn/
Thanks for the website. It will help. Looking forward to going to new KTV and the Hui Mei KTV(based on positive comments by posters here) and maybe the Amazon. Thanks again.

Bnlee2
10-26-06, 04:36
Thanks for the website. It will help. Looking forward to going to new KTV and the Hui Mei KTV(based on positive comments by posters here) and maybe the Amazon. Thanks again.

remember to post pic of your conquest. i was planning to go back after november but will delay the trip till jan 2007. i definitely will be back in cp and dongguan for some r and r.

BigLauda
10-26-06, 11:13
I have just been to Chang Pin.

I went to Amazon twice. Once on last friday and then on monday. The quantity and quality of gals sucks. You may find a few gems but it's not like last time. Most of the mummies and gals are on "leave" and will not turn up to work this week coz they will be starting work in Jia Yi, the new KTV opening this Friday, 26th Oct.

Jia Yi will be operated by an ex-manager from Amazon. I heard he managed to pull about 800 gals from other ktvs. The biggest casualty will be Amazon which will have less than 4-5 mommies left. Even most of the KJ/DJ will be going there. Anyway Amazon is already 5-6 years old. It's time for them to close or renovate. The rooms are rats and roaches infested. Saw a few really big ones scurrying on the floor for food. Yucks!

Anyway Jia Yi will be in a less safer part of town and you willhave no problem as long as you don't offend the locals there.

Ace Gallant
10-26-06, 16:43
I am in CP now with Reader123 and Weelock. But it seems like the mamas is telling me another ISG member is also in town!

How on earth does mama knows about ISG?
How on earth does mama knows I am an ISG member?
Which member of ISG is in CP now?
Who the hell gave ISG and me away?

Come on, own up!!!!

AG

Bnlee2
10-26-06, 17:14
ace

if you guys are going to the grand opening of Jia Yi gives us a detail report on this new ktv. i understand that the owners recruited a lot of amazon's best talents to their place.

best

Pointpanic
10-27-06, 00:34
I have just been to Chang Pin.

I went to Amazon twice. Once on last friday and then on monday. The quantity and quality of gals sucks. You may find a few gems but it's not like last time. Most of the mummies and gals are on "leave" and will not turn up to work this week coz they will be starting work in Jia Yi, the new KTV opening this Friday, 26th Oct.

Jia Yi will be operated by an ex-manager from Amazon. I heard he managed to pull about 800 gals from other ktvs. The biggest casualty will be Amazon which will have less than 4-5 mommies left. Even most of the KJ/DJ will be going there. Anyway Amazon is already 5-6 years old. It's time for them to close or renovate. The rooms are rats and roaches infested. Saw a few really big ones scurrying on the floor for food. Yucks!

Anyway Jia Yi will be in a less safer part of town and you willhave no problem as long as you don't offend the locals there. Thanks. I am scratching Amazon off my list of places to go. Now it will be Jia Yi and Hui Mei and Hui Hua(our hotel KTV) and maybe Crown Prince(I love the cheong sams), My friend is a camera buff and will take plenty of pictures.

Pointpanic
10-27-06, 00:38
I am in CP now with Reader123 and Weelock. But it seems like the mamas is telling me another ISG member is also in town!

Who the hell gave me away?

Come on, own up!!!!

AG
Maybe she can tell which customers are true mongers and do not go to KTVs as a place to make business deals.

Datiao
10-27-06, 05:02
After reading the forum, found the map provided were brief.

Managed to search other websites and got a very detailed map of the mongering areas and set off to changping from Guangzhou by coach.

Reached CP after 2 hours at 2pm. Alight at Miraton Hotel area.

After having a noodle meal, while roaming was a approach by pimps near the Hui Mei. Followed and saw about 20 girls. Though quaility was quite good, I decided to see more options as it was only 4pm.

5pm Went to search for the catacomb, managed to find it through a lane near Walter Hotel. Indeed the place was very rundown but surprising half of the girl face quality was to me above average some even close to 7 except some plump 4s.
Passing by a girl of face 7 I was grabbed by the waist, offered bareback sex.

Suddenly she grabbed my glasses and went inside her room telling me to come in if I want it back. No choice but to go in, as expected she locked the door and try to strip me. What the heck I need a release and she's pretty to me and we did the deed, with rubber of course. Only mish but at least she's not a dead fish, holding me and moaning during the process. cost: 30rmb

Went for dinner and started roaming to find a LT deal.

After viewing several rounds of maybe 100 girls settled for a 34C 1.6m girl.

Mamasan wanted 500 at first managed to reduce to 400rmb as it's 9pm.

Paid pimp 100 and set off to hotel.

Had 2 rounds of BBBJ plus CFS, a 10 minute massage till 1am and problem arises. She started scratching her body and telling me itchy and she wants to go backand sleep. I said OK but I will pay you 200 instead of the agreed 300.

She grumbled that it'd to little but I stand firm.

Actually I didn't mind she left early as I was having a bad sorethroat and wanted some rest.

Next morning after having breakfast made my way back to guangzhou

Face 7
Body 7
BBBJ 7 (quite enjoyable 10 mins)
FS 6 (cow and mish only)
GFE 5
Cost 300rmb 4hours , 2 pops

Jwtong
10-27-06, 05:04
Bill,

I would love to meet you in CP next Jan. Out of the 3 weeks in China, will probably spend 10-12 days in CP starting 1/10/07.

Bill

Beijing Xiber
10-27-06, 07:21
Here is a link to a map showing the train routes from Shenzhen/HK to Dongguan. As others have reported before, it is a long way, up to an hour depending on traffic, from the train station to parts of Dongguan.

Hope the map helps and here is the link.

http://www.celestica.com/pdf/Celestica_Dongguan_col(Final).PDF

Ace Gallant
10-27-06, 13:52
ace

if you guys are going to the grand opening of Jia Yi gives us a detail report on this new ktv. i understand that the owners recruited a lot of amazon's best talents to their place.

best

Sorry, did not made it to Jia Yi last night, took a girl from the Night Market, hump her for 1 hour, poped and she also reached orgazm and just fell asleep on top of me. Man!!! That was good! So I decided to kept her for the night and skip Jia Yi for this trip.

May do that in my next trip, 2 weeks from now.

AG

Moody
10-27-06, 15:24
I've been to Amazon about 4-5 times over the last few months (last time about 6 weeks ago) and I have to say, I was never impressed. The whole thing is more a novelty than anything else. Personally, I don't think seeing 200-300 girls at once is that big a deal, it's not like I'm gonna take 'em all back... Of the times I've been there, I never had a really good time like at Hui Hua or Hui Mei. Girls there tend to be less fun than the other places I mentioned. I'm willing to give the new place a shot, but if it's going be basically the same thing as Amazon but bigger.... I doubt I'll be a frequent customer like at the other places.

Ace Gallant
10-27-06, 15:39
I've been to Amazon about 4-5 times over the last few months (last time about 6 weeks ago) and I have to say, I was never impressed. The whole thing is more a novelty than anything else. Personally, I don't think seeing 200-300 girls at once is that big a deal, it's not like I'm gonna take 'em all back... Of the times I've been there, I never had a really good time like at Hui Hua or Hui Mei. Girls there tend to be less fun than the other places I mentioned. I'm willing to give the new place a shot, but if it's going be basically the same thing as Amazon but bigger.... I doubt I'll be a frequent customer like at the other places.

Well... I must agree with Moody on this one. Although I only been there 3 times over the last 4 months; I must say;

If there are too many choices, you get overwhelm and do not know which to chose.

The interior of the KTV was too over done as a KTV! I know it’s called the Amazon but… people who go to the KTV, what are they there for? The Girls not the interior design is what we want to see right?

Although there the rows of girls are organized in Rows and numbers, there is no difference from going to the BBS where the mamas will cling onto you pestering you to take their girls. At least I know in BBS, the mama will let you view their girl one at a time while in Amazon…. They all cling around you. Perhaps…that’s why they call it the Amazon? You one man…. They all girls!

AG

Bill Lee
10-27-06, 20:30
I'll be leaving China on Jan 9th.

But will be in China from Dec. 1 to January 9th.

Hook up with you then?

Bill

Bill,

I would love to meet you in CP next Jan. Out of the 3 weeks in China, will probably spend 10-12 days in CP starting 1/10/07.

Transporter
10-27-06, 21:44
Only 1 more week to wait,then its back to CP for 2 weeks.

Phantomtiger2
10-28-06, 00:16

Come on, own up!!!!

AG

Hmm, I'm curious on this also.
We mongers on ISG are like men with a secret identity and a secret brotherhood that the outside world should not know about. Afterall, we dont want any of our girl friends /wifes and their lawyers able to track us down and announcing our existence to the world. So lets keep things among ourselves shall we?

PT

Datiao
10-28-06, 04:11
Had 2 rounds of BBBJ plus CFS, a 10 minute massage till 1am and problem arises. She started scratching her body and telling me itchy and she wants to go backand sleep. I said OK but I will pay you 200 instead of the agreed 300.

She grumbled that it'd to little but I stand firm.

Forgot to quote

Her name is MengTing from HarBin

Likes to watch TV and pretends to sleep.

Bad attitude.

Suggest avoid if you runs into her.

Transporter
10-29-06, 10:32
Got wind that some of the clubs got raided this week. That would mean that a lot of the action will go into hiding for a while.

Legal Lad
10-29-06, 12:57
Transporter,

Can you be a little more specific. Dongguan is a big place, and truth be told, I have never seen the "bigger" more well "connected" KTVs ever been raided.

'lad

Downunder96
10-29-06, 17:27
I have been in town for the last 7 days (met up with OAH, Mr.B and another member) & NO mention on ISG or member names to MAMAS no way!

I will be posting a report of CP over the last 7 days when I'm home downunder.

Come on, own up!

AG

Transporter
10-29-06, 22:24
Transporter,

Can you be a little more specific. Dongguan is a big place, and truth be told, I have never seen the "bigger" more well "connected" KTVs ever been raided.

'lad

Sorry, this is in CP

Lord Of Ruin
10-30-06, 13:09
Sorry, this is in CPDo raids generally occur across the area of dongguan? or limited to localities?

We have a place in Zhangmutou, and we got the call before the raids happened of course, but it did shutdown our sauna down for a month though.

HoseGuy
10-31-06, 00:40
Will be there from Sunday evening to Wednesday morning. Any memebers here want to monger together please do contact me. I'm a newbie to the area and sure wuld love someone to point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Ace Gallant
10-31-06, 07:43
I have been in town for the last 7 days (met up with OAH, Mr.B and another member) & NO mention on ISG or member names to MAMAS no way!

I will be posting a report of CP over the last 7 days when I'm home downunder.

So you must be the one mama is referring too!

Nut I still don;t understand how on earth did mama know about ISG and about me as a ISG member? Besides, I had never met you so I turst that you are not the one who gave me away. Most of the guys I met in CP; OAH, Mr. B, Moody, Wadman etc etc are all creditable guys. I trust they will never gave me or ISG away.

AG

Weelock
10-31-06, 17:02
Transporter,

'lad

As I recall reading, CP was RAIDED last Dec/Jan. Many of the KTV and
Sauna were closed. Then when the HK magazine article came out about
Amazon, it was RAID too.

Weelock

Legal Lad
10-31-06, 21:25
I remember the Huge article regarding the going ons at the Crown Prince, yet business has been as usual. I was at the prince during the height of the controversy regarding the HK article and sexcapades, but I never ever seen any LE there.

In fact, its so brazen that mongers walk with two girls on each arm. Further, I also seen the same when I'm at the Sheraton in Dongguan city. Blatent.

All I'm saying, is that I have never seen a raid at the real "5" star hotels. Doesn't mean it doesn't occur, but I guess I been really lucky.

I can't speak as to the street walkers, but most of my play are in the 5 star saunas and KTVs. Just don't feel like raids really are an issue. Maybe I just been lucky.

'lad

Reader123
10-31-06, 22:46
Went to JiaYi's launch today The decor and rooms are nice, but I expected the flower street to be bigger. The flower street was about the same size if not slightly bigger. There were MANY girls there. 3 aisles of girls, which makes it six rows. The gauntlet feels tight, so mamasans are right in your face when selling their girls. Even at 10pm, there is a good number of them still outside. I didn't recognize many familar faces from amazon. I should have checked out amazon to see if it was a ghost town there. Anyone went to Amazon today?

Ace Gallant
11-01-06, 12:01
Coming in town (CP) from 8 - 12 Nov. Any members like to hook up PM me. PLEASE USE PM ONLY

Regular Members: Do not use the thread space to contact me to meet up! Just Pay Jackson a subscription to get the PM function. Do not be cheap!

Besides; there will be totally no way for me to verify you if you are posting it on the threads nor will you want everyone on the web to know your contact details do you?

AG

Cebu Local
11-01-06, 12:13
I will be in GZ from the 5th to the 10th and planning to hook up with AG in CP.Please communicate with PM.Its better that way

Yankee 617
11-02-06, 06:26
My earlier Post #1392 provided all the contact info for the Miraton Hotel in Dong Guan. I tried sending them an email message but got no response. Just now, I telephoned and reserved a standard room with 2 breakfasts for 328 RMB/night. They said they could hold the room until 6:00 PM. Now all I need to do is find my way there from GZ on 12 Nov.

If anyone wants to meet up for a drink, please contact me soon. (Use the PM function to contact me.) Once I start my trip on 8 Nov, I will not be accessing ISG until my return in mid-Dec. However, I will have a web-based email address that I will share (via PM only).

Yankee

Full Disclosure: This is my first trip to Asia, so I am a newbie. I am willing to explore the area with other newbies, or to learn from those more experienced in the region.

Transporter
11-02-06, 14:57
Looks like their will be a few of you up there the same time I am there.
I'll be in and around CP from the 6th-17th. Have fun

Transporter
11-06-06, 01:44
Spent a day in CP, and loved it. Its back to the way it was many years ago (sort of) a lot less out of towners around.
Found out that the big net party last month came with some consequences. Apparently, there was an undercover newsreporter involved, and the story went to print.
Currently the town has been raided, and the saunas and KTV's has been shut down (most).
A lot of services have gone underground, but still in operation.

Legal Lad
11-06-06, 07:01
i've been in cp since the 2nd, and really haven't noticed anything different at all.

hell, i was approached by two mammie's walking out of the new century sauna after a great fs. nothing.

transporter, either me and you really don't go to the same places(hit hua mei, hua hua, miraton, and the prince ktv and saunas), or i just been real lucky! :)

'lad

heading to zhuhai today, for a day or two, then ending my trip in cp from the 9-10th. i know a lot of peeps may be getting together, should be fun

Downunder96
11-06-06, 15:57
ok i m back downunder and will report on the week i was in cp staying in miraton hotel starting from #1443

day 2
early in the afternoon. all hotel patrons were ordered out of the hotel & there were some uniformed fire brigate personnels surrounding the hotel. initially i thought there were some kind of raids but later on i found out that there was a gas leak.
got a pm from oah to meet up & i was over the moon as i have never met any member from the forum before!! after a long chat with mr b (another lengendary along with oah) and another member from canada (pm me i forgot your isg member name), we decided to spice up our sex drives with a bit of curry fish head + 3 other chili dishes across the road (might be a hunan restaurant) from miraton
after the meal, it was decided yalan hotel would be the area to explore. only a short 5 minutes drive we arrived at the yalan hotel. before even had a chance to get down the van we were mobbed by 3 to 4 mammasan. first warehouse the goods were so so (about 15 girls left). second warehouse had more selction i think at least 20 girls (better quality than 1st) & the mamasan were probably more desparate to push their girls (even oah was wrestled down on the couch & i think he was crying [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) :). i took down the names of the girls on the mama business card & did not commit the deal. third warehouse, i have finally picked my girl for the night. paid $100 for the mama

overall:
girl face: 7
body: 7 petite
attitude 8
bbbj: 7
gfe: 8
fs: 8
cleanliness: 8
damage: $400 lt (st is only $100)

took her number as well so our next encounter will not have to pay mama $100
got her to leave 8.30am so i can have breakfast with mr b

thank you again oah and mr. b for the special orientation of cp.

i was like a local over the next few days!!

Downunder96
11-06-06, 16:14
Day3

After a long journey from Canton Fair I have decided to stay in the hotel to relax instead of venturing out. Still have the MAMA business card from yesterday & I called. To my suprise, my choice from the second warehouse yesterday " Ah Har" which I did not commit was still available. In 10 minutes, MAMA sent her in & she collected the $100 & advised me $100 min for the girl ST.

Overall:
GFE: 8
BBBJ 9.5
FS: 8
Face: 7
Body: 7
Attitude: 9
Have time to chat about her life & told me she is turning 19 in Nov
Damage: $150 ST

Downunder96
11-06-06, 16:47
DAY4

The selection from the night before was great so I decided to stick to the same MAMA & requested shuang fei (2 girls) Knowing full well it'll cost double !

Again the same mama delivered 2 girls in no time. Negotiated total cost for LT $700 (plus $200 for MAMA)

Age 19 and 24 & both very playful (a little immature) during price negotiation
Was a bit worried at first as these two were not very well prepared (no condoms to start with). I gave them some money to buy 2 packs from 7/11 next door and also extras for them to buy their favourite spicy chicken from Maccas across the road. I had no idea why I was so generous but this seems to have very positive on their attitude and performances. Anyway to cut a long story short, it was an awesome experience to have 2 girls for LT. The downside is the hotel don;t have enough towels for the showers. It was an extraordinally experience & I treated them for breakfast next door

Downunder96
11-06-06, 17:17
DAY 5

Heard about the JiaYi's launch (27th Oct I think) met up with a couple of people off we went to JiaYi. The place was totally dark and a few security staff was patrolling the car park. We learnt from a local that there was problem with the electricity generator & had to close until further notice. So we walked to the Amazon (just 2 mintes walk on the other end of the street)

First time to Amazon & as far as I can see max 40 girls & the selection pretty ordinally. We booked a small room ($800) and I managed to pick a GFE (probably a 9) for the night. All the Karaoke singing , playing the dice and some wine. I decided to take her for the night. Considering there were so few girls to choose from & I thought i was pretty lucky (if not the high price tag)

Standard KTV girls 2/5/8 system.
I settled for LT 800
Overall
Face: 9
BBBJ: 7
GFE: 10
Attitude: 7

She secretly put her number on my handphone may suggest something?
I would not pay that price again for LT considering what I can get from YALAN for half the price. But then again KTV girls is probably one notch above the BBS and warehouse girls

Jwtong
11-07-06, 06:06
Just booked my airline ticket, will be in China from 1/5 to 1/20. Quite possible be in CP from 1/5 to 1/12. My concern is my united flight doesn't arrive until 7 pm, and by the time I get to CP on 1/5 (Friday), it may be 11 pm already. Don't know if I can still get a room that late on a Friday night. Any suggestion? . I normally stay in Walter? What about you? I will know for sure when I'll be in CP in early Dec. Hope to see you there!

I'll be leaving China on Jan 9th.

But will be in China from Dec. 1 to January 9th.

Hook up with you then?

Bill

Ace Gallant
11-07-06, 07:33
Just booked my airline ticket, will be in China from 1/5 to 1/20. Quite possible be in CP from 1/5 to 1/12. My concern is my united flight doesn't arrive until 7 pm, and by the time I get to CP on 1/5 (Friday), it may be 11 pm already. Don't know if I can still get a room that late on a Friday night. Any suggestion? . I normally stay in Walter? What about you? I will know for sure when I'll be in CP in early Dec. Hope to see you there!

A brief search for CP hotels will show 500 count. There are lots of hotels and occupancy rates are only about 70%, only some hotels like Miraton have high occupancy rate as 80% - 100%

So not to worry, you'll get a room. If you have problems, turn to one of the mamas.... they will get you a room with one of her girls! ;)

ag

DayNight
11-07-06, 10:21
Just back again from a trip to Tangxia. Just a common place somewhere in Dongguang area. Nothing special, but plenty of sex available, just as any other place. But I prefer the lower profile places.

Went to one of the usuall BBS there which stock usually 10+ girls. I asked for "the best one" (zui hao de) and got a nice girl from CQ. Really GF type. Very energetic long lasting BBJ. I guess she could go on for hours.

She also liked to have a finger in her anus. Most girls don't really like that. Price as usual, in-house 130, take out 150, she asked for 10 extra taxi money. OK.

Interesting side note: I was her first customer that day (about 21:00). She get's 0-2 customers a day and brings home about 3000 rmb a month.

To follow the rating system...:

Overall
Face: 7
BBBJ: 8
Anal: only one finger allowed
Toys: very appreciated
GFE: 8
Attitude: 9
Cost: 160 ST

Pointpanic
11-08-06, 03:23
Looks like their will be a few of you up there the same time I am there.
I'll be in and around CP from the 6th-17th. Have fun
Blame it on a Taiwan baseball team. They hit the KTVs and took pictures. They must have had a great trip but they had the pictures published on a open forum. The LEs had to do something. Here is the site and be discreet. The girls must now wear their uniforms. The site is 5 pages long.

http://powerapple.com/modules.php?name=forum&file=viewtopic&forum=38&topic=17176&start=0

Ace Gallant
11-09-06, 05:41
it was great to meet so many isg members in cp last night!

our regular route at the yalan area between 7 - 9pm. saw some nice ones. the mamas are just going gaga over this “convoy” of isg members ( 8 of us) walking down the roads going from bbs to bbs on a quiet wednesday evening especially after the crackdown. (oh yes..! nothing against taiwanese but fuck that taiwanese baseball team for posting those pictures on chang ping which attributes to the crackdown).

by the time i was in one of our regular bbs, i got spotted by my regular mama, who self-declare herself as my wife! she basically wanted to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me in front of the isg team and forced me to take one of her girls!

after scouted around, couple of the team took girl back for the night and couple of us headed for these new ktv, taoyuan recreation town where we met reader1234 with his friend. unfortunately due to the crackdown, the meat market is closed and the mamas are showing line-ups in the ktv rooms instead. dam! (fuck the baseball team again!) new ktv, what is there for me to describe? anything new is nice and big.

had a 2 hours drinking session with reader1234 and friend, headed back to hotel my wunan girl. thought i want to catch up with the guys (oah and group) but i found them going to a foot massage! details of my wunan girl

group 28 no. 010
body: 7/10
looks: 7/10
height:1.65
skills: very gfe. 8/10

i actually wanted to keep her overnight but when she removed her makeup, i notice that she have this bruise around her left eye. i asked her what happened and in return i get a cock and bull story about her sister was having this fight with her bf and she got into the way in which she rolled down the stair blah blah blah. so..nah.. not going to believe her and i hate girls trying to make up stories.. i would sense that she will try to make up another story in the morning (if i keep her for lt) to convince me to pay her more. therefore i paid her 500 and kick her out of the room.

its 2am! and i am still wide awake! so, i decided to call another one of my regular mammy “baby” she told me that all of her best girls are out but she have this girl that just arrived this evening from home town, sweet looking, not fully settled in and if i can put her up in my bed for the night it’s will be great. ok.. in 15 mins, she was standing at my door with not one but two girls! what the hell is going on? another story? well she said she told me she have this two girls not one girl! ok.. never mind… took them in for 300 each. total of 600.

those girls are raw man! they do not fuck well..and therefore i ended up training them all night long! when mama came over in the morning to “collect” them from my hotel. i joking told her that i should make them pay training fees instead of me paying for their services, however mama took me serious and therefore said that she will not collect any commission from me and therefore asked me to pay only 500 instead. she did promised that the girls will get the full 250 each. because the girls have not gone to the bbs yet, mama do not need to pay the bbs owner. i paid her 600 anyways and told mama to gave them the full sum. (because i knew that although she said she will not collect any commission from the girls, she will do it anyways.

tonight; another night in cp!

ag

Old Mean Dog
11-09-06, 07:29
I will have to say this place is really WILD. My buddy and I arrived CP around noon and took a "taxi" to the Ya Lan Hotel. Beware, real taxi's and the mini vans DO NOT meter, the fee seems to be 15-20 rmb anywhere you go in that place and if a driver accepts 15, he gets harrassed by the other drivers standing around him.

The hotel is nice and clean, but they were doing some reconstruction and the whole lobby smelled like paint thinner!! The rooms were big, clean and 182 mb per night. We then went across the street to the hotel restaurant and while enjoying our lunch, we kept noticing sexy girls entering the restaurant and going upstairs so, we told the waitress we wanted to go upstairs! Suddenly, 2 very young mommies appeared at our table and took us up to a room full of hotties, must have been about 20 girls in the room. We were told the price was 100 to the mommy and 100 to the girl, which we agreed and grabbed 2.

The hotel does not care about bringing these girls in and out and during our 24 hours there, we saw many of them. Csun213 had recommended the hotel to us as girl friendly and it's even more than that considering these girls we had worked out of the hotel building across the street!

After our first shot of the day, we headed out to explore a little and as soon as we stepped out of the hotel door, we were accousted by mommies, grabbing and pulling on us, we had to physically push them off of us. The mommies here are much different than in Shenzhen, as these are just very young girls, some younger than the hookers they tout.

After going to downtown CP, sightseeing and having dinner, we decided to pull 2 new ones from around the Virgin Hotel area and were taken into 2 stables full of girls. We each chose one and went back to the hotel for round 2.

Later, got a call from Santa that he, OAH, and another gentleman had made it to CP so, we headed back to downtown to meet them. After we met up and said hi to the guys, we took a taxi back to the hotel and were once again accousted by mommies. This time we followed one behind the hotel into some really grotty building, but once the door was opened, was surprised to see lots of girls sitting on the couches. I chose my 3rd one for the night and headed back to the hotel to take care of business.

#1 Working Girl

Name: Hong Mei
Province: Hubei
Looks: 7/10
Skills: 6/10 BBBJ, Asian Cowgirl, Mish
Pros: Very clean, well groomed, skinny and tall
Was a pro, made lots of noise during the BBBJ and moaned alot during Mish.
Cons: Not real GFE, wanted to hurry

#2 Working Girl

Name: Zhong Re Tong
Province: Hubei
Looks: 6.5/10
Skills: 9/10 BBBJ CIM, Anal play
Extras: Was actually my 2nd choice, but #1 was to scared to go with me so I chose this girl because she spoke some English. OUTSTANDING BBBJ CIM, best one I've had in China and she did swallow, like to insert finger into my ass and play with my testicles. Clean, Spoke some English and gave a short massage, semi-GFE.
Cons: Short girl! After sex, you would have thought she just swallowed battery acid the way she was hacking and spitting......a real turn off.

Name Zang Xia
Province: Hunan
Looks: 8/10 Really nice after she removed the ugly outfit she had on. Perfect tight body, tall with a nice handful of breast.
Skills: 8/10 BBBJ, Asian Cowgirl, Mish, Doggie.
Extras: Very clean, groomed, kissed on face and really enjoyed herself. This was a nice GFE.
Cons: She left

I actually tried to talk 2 of the young mommies into having sex, but they refused and one said she was Santas girl.

Overall a great time and I certainly will be going back in the near future.

SZE

Transporter
11-09-06, 09:32
Blame it on a Taiwan baseball team. They hit the KTVs and took pictures. They must have had a great trip but they had the pictures published on a open forum. The LEs had to do something. Here is the site and be discreet. The girls must now wear their uniforms. The site is 5 pages long.

http://powerapple.com/modules.php?name=forum&file=viewtopic&forum=38&topic=17176&start=0

Yes I know, I read the magazine article, and checked out the website.
Its a bummer that some things are closed down, like the flower street in both KTV's, and the new locations of everything. I still like the way things are in CP now rather than business as usuall, but the choices of girls seem to be somewhere around 50% less right now, and that kind of hinders things. It doesn't really affect my decision, but it takes away a lot of the fun of the window shopping.
Anyway decided to go to Chang Jiang for a night and explore a new town for everyone. It was fun, and I think I will definately go back. A lot of the things are 1/3 or 1/2 the price in CP, kind of like CP was a few years back. I had a lot of fun, but I didn't have enough time to find a lot of BBS action. But as for the KTV, Sauna, etc, there are plenty out there for a lot less, and it is only about 1 hour by car away from CP.

Transporter

Transporter
11-09-06, 10:43
Ok....today is the first time that the crackdown has affected me, and I am a little bummed now.
I felt like a 3 foot massage this afternoon, but because of the raids, they are not doing it right now. Bummed me out.

Ace Gallant
11-09-06, 12:42
Ok....today is the first time that the crackdown has affected me, and I am a little bummed now.
I felt like a 3 foot massage this afternoon, but because of the raids, they are not doing it right now. Bummed me out.

Thanks to that Taiwan baseball team again!

Anyways; Reader1234 and I went down to Swan Lake KTV/BBS this evening at 5:30pm, there were a lot of girls available. We stopped by the first room, spent 10 mins in there trying to get out, proceeded to second room in which the mummy knew me from before.

Reader picked a girl from Wunan while I picked the assistant mummy and headed back to the hotel.

My assistant mummy was terrible! She is 21 from Sichuan.

Bad:

Does not know how to BJ
Skills almost zero

Good:

Fucking tight! Said she sold her first time for 5000 and since than only done it once (Yah right!)
Really nice pinkist tits and pussy.

After 30 mins I couldn't pop and reckon I am not going to pop, so I sent her away without paying a single cent more (besides the first 100 at the Swan Lake.

She only let me take a photo of her back while she is dressing up. Sorry I know its shabby because I only have this phone camera with me.

AG

Downunder96
11-09-06, 13:04
it was great to meet so many isg members in cp last night!

by the time i was in one of our regular bbs, i got spotted by my regular mama, who self-declare herself as my wife! she basically wanted to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me in front of the isg team and forced me to take one of her girls!

those girls are raw man! they do not fuck well..and therefore i ended up training them all night long! when mama came over in the morning to “collect” them from my hotel. i joking told her that i should make them pay training fees instead of me paying for their services, however mama took me serious and therefore said that she will not collect any commission from me and therefore asked me to pay only 500 instead. she did promised that the girls will get the full 250 each. because the girls have not gone to the bbs yet, mama do not need to pay the bbs owner. i paid her 600 anyways and told mama to gave them the full sum. (because i knew that although she said she will not collect any commission from the girls, she will do it anyways.

tonight; another night in cp!

agthe 2 mamas from yalan - jandy and lily (partner). they have new girls all the time. being innocent at this game can be fun sometimes!

i think the same mama and 2 girls also wrestled oah to the ground/couch when we were there 2 weeks ago.

du96

Ace Gallant
11-10-06, 05:49
The 2 mamas from Yalan - Jandy and Lily (partner). They have new girls all the time. Being innocent at this game can be fun sometimes!

I think the same mama and 2 girls also wrestled OAH to the ground/couch when we were there 2 weeks ago.

DU96

Nah... different mummy.. they are in the same shop but Jandy and Lily is better looking mummy than mine! My dam mummy loves to kiss people on their mouth and looks fucking ugly! OAH's mummies were there also when we were in their shop on Wednesday evening. Maybe it is because these mummy are trainned by the owner to attack on different customers at the same time thus increasing their chances?

AG