View Full Version : 2002-2006 South China - Dongguan Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
01-01-02, 02:00
Thread Starter.

DayNight
09-03-03, 10:43
OK, lets start:

TangXia (about 50 Minutes from SZ by bus)

Golden Lake Hotel (Jin Wu)
Sauna: RMB 177
Tips: usually RMB 350-400

Clean place. Plenty of gals. Rooms are hotel like with bathroom (internal steam bath). Gals are mainly very playfull.

Jin Dao Hotel (5 Minutes from Jin Wu)
Sauna: RMB 150 (it's in a building next door)
Tips: usually RMB 300-350

Clean place. Plenty of gals. Rooms are hotel like with bathroom (internal steam bath). Gals are a bit more dull compared to Jin Wu.

But after my last experience near Ping Fu I probably try more 'barber' shops. Shop had about 20 gals, all visible, had a nearby appartment (room OK, bathroom, well, don't mention it). RMB 180 - all included, right, incl. FS as well.

PS: I think this forum should be called "Dongguan Area" rather then just "Dongguan", as there is also a city by that name. Just Dongguan as city won't get too many hits - but every shihole in DG area will make this forum to fragmented. Whaataya thin Jackson?

Knobrm
09-03-03, 12:10
I will be stayinng in "Silver Land" hotel in DongGuang in couple of weeks time. Don't know the area; how is the action in or around the hotel?

Trotter717
09-13-03, 20:47
I've stayed at the Hotel Silverland about 10 times during the past couple of years. Like most parts of DongGuan, you'll find action in a number of places nearby. The Health Center behind the hotel usually has some fun and cute girls. I've gone there several times quite late at night, and I've been the only customer in the place so I had my pick of the girls. Plus, I've had them send girls to my hotel room at all hours of the night. Very good service every time.

After about 9:00 p.m., you'll find quite a few SWs just outside the Silverland grounds near the guard house. I've never taken any of these girls, but I've talked with a few of them. They normally charge RMB500-800 for overnight, although they first ask for about 1,000.

Just down the street are 3-4 barbershops with a lot of young girls. I've never tried them, but perhaps I'll give them a shot next time I'm in town.

A very good sauna is located about a three minute taxi ride away at the hotel next to WanDong KTV. I've had several very good girls there.

However, if you like the sauna scene, you should try the newest Health Center in town called Xi Hu Club next to the Xi Hu Hotel in South City, DongGuan. It's a VERY fancy place with some unbelievably large and beautiful private rooms. If you are in the room after 11:30 pm, you can even stay there until morning at no extra charge. And, the girls offer some of the best service I've ever found in DG. The rooms go for RMB211-341 plus 100 for a 90-minute massage. The extra service normally costs 300. I had one girl come in to give me my massage, and she did a great job. After about half an hour, she asked me if I'd ever had two girls before. I lied and said, "No" but I'd sure like to try. So, she called her friend in to join us. WOW! They were fantastic together. Turned into a little more expensive night than I'd planned, but it was well worth it. I'll find two more there the next time I'm in DG!

Storm Cat
09-14-03, 02:35
Dear all:

I have just posted some photos of those gal I picked up in Shenzhen and Dongguan in the photo section.

Anybody wants to play together can contact me at fairyking72@hotmail.com.

I am from Hong Kong, age=30.

Baby Huey
09-15-03, 16:58
Trotter717,

I stay at the Hotel Silverland, last year for a night. I did not have much luck on finding any action. I will be there for 5 days in November and looking for some fun. Most of the time, I am out after 9 p.m.

The health club behind the hotel, is there endlish writing on the signs? Can you give me directions? Cost? Do they speak endlish?

The Massage place inside the hotel, have you try it?

How far is Xi Hu Club from Silverland?

Please send me a e-mail at jimhart69@hotmail.com any help would be great!

Trotter717
09-17-03, 00:50
JimHart69:

The massage parlor on the fifth floor of the Silverland is primarily for foot massage and traditional massage. I don't think they do much else in the way of special services.

The health center behind the Silverland is the place to go. You exit the side door (next to the concierge desk) and turn to your right. Go all the way around to the back of the building and enter the door. Turn to your right and you'll see the elevator. I don't remember the floor number, but I think it's marked inside the elevator. If you have any problem, just ask a Bellboy to help you out. They're great guys. By the way, if you go there late at night you may feel a bit unsafe walking around there alone. I've done that many times and I've had no problems at all... but I still feel a bit uneasy walking back there, especially when I return to the hotel at about 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. and I know I'm the only person leaving the health center. But, hey, what's life without a little adventure, right?

I don't know whether they speak English inside the health center because I always speak Mandarin to them. But, I've seen quite a few non-Chinese guys leaving there, so I'm sure they can handle an English speaker. You won't have any problems getting what you want. But, I suggest you be sure to get everything explained up front regarding the pricing so there are no surprises later. I've never been ripped off there, but it's always best to spell everything out before you head to your private room with that luscious little Chinese girl and suddenly Little Brother starts doing most of your thinking for you.

By the way, the girls there are the usual range of 6-9. I've only encountered one who was simply not desireable. All of the others I would put into the 7-8 range with service in the 8-9 range. One time I found a girl who was so fun, I told her to come to my room the next night. She asked if she could bring her friend who had never been with an American before. Who was I to deny her a new experience? They showed up the next night around midnight and left three hours later with very little of my money in their pockets, but all three of us had big smiles on our faces. One of those wonderful DongGuan memories...

Have fun, and be sure to file a FR!

Baby Huey
09-17-03, 13:55
Trooter717,

Thanks for the infor! What is the usual cost at the health center? Is it common for the girls to come to the hotel? I would think this would be a easier way, to call the health center and have them send the girl to the room.

Trotter717
09-18-03, 02:38
I'm sure the health center will send girls to your room, but they may not do so until they've first met you. My suggestion is that you go to the health center, meet a girl there during a massage session and then later ask the health center to send her to your room, maybe the following night. But, you can always just go to the health center and talk to the manager about sending a girl there immediately rather than having a session at their center. They'll probably go for it.

I don't recall the prices in the health center, but the girls who visit your room usually cost the same as most others from KTVs and elsewhere: about RMB600-800 for ST and RMB1000 for LT.

Travel Dog
09-21-03, 16:22
I'll be returning to China again in a week and I am bringing my Uncle with me. He was married 50 years and a few years back his wife passed away. Anyone have any experience in KTVs, Saunas, etc. with an old guy. His health is quite good but I don't know how the girls will react.

Last month I was in a Dong Guan foot masssage and one of the girls asked if I could introduce her to a foreigner. I said no problem my 70 year old uncle is coming next month. She said "zheme Lao!" really old but then she thought about it a while and said " Does he have money?" ha ha All about the money.

Traxx
09-22-03, 13:44
In a recent trip to Guangdong province, I dropped by Dongguan for a brief visit to see the sights and naturally to feed my needs. After alighting the train from Shenzhen to Dongguan, I took a 5 minute cab ride to Lion hotel (Siong Shi), which was supposed to be home to one of the 2 most established clubs in town according to Hong Kong friends. Being my first trip here, I realized that Dongguan looked reasonably well appointed. The street where the hotel was pretty active with plenty of restaurants and KTV joints. I noted a new hotel with pretty posh looking interiors (at least from the poster outside) which was fittingly called Virgin Hotel.

On arrival at the hotel, I checked in. Being a Saturday the room rates were much more expensive than usual. I paid about 350 RMB for a room which would have cost 150 RMB after discount on a weekday. The hotel was run down but clean and serviceable and I noted that it was also in the process of renovation. That renovation job included the sauna unfortunately. To cut a long story short, a pleasant walk and a good meal (plenty of seafood at a grand total of 80 RMB) later, I arrived back at the hotel ready to play. I did note that according to dated information I had, during the day, the streets were normal packed with pretty girls (SW or WG or mistresses of Hong Kongers). But to my disappointment, the streets weren't so crowded when I was wandering on a Saturday evening. I sure hope it wasn't a sign of more disappointment in the night.

I strolled into the KTV in Lion Hotel and was greeted by the usual fanfare you get in such places. The KTV room required a minimum 400 RMB consumption charge and in a few moments, I had my line-up paraded in front of me. Some 30 girls later, I settled on a delightful Hunan girl (a 7 in looks but a 9 in cuteness and playfulness factor). There was a floor show in the hall but I wasn't thinking about getting entertained anywhere but up in my room and so off the the room we went, after leaving a 200 RMB tip for the waitress who was extremely accommodating and double-teamed with the girl to play touch and feely games with me all night.

I shall spare the gory details but suffice to say I was sated by the morning (2 shots, once in the night and the second in the morning) and 800 RMB lighter in the wallet.

In summary, the experience was about a 7.5. Very much a GFE type of experience with a sweet little girl next door type. So no BJ but I had a good time so I guess it was worth the 2000 RMB or so spent in total inclusive of travel, accommodation, meals, and having a good time.

DayNight
09-23-03, 03:18
A simple Feng Gang story:

Was in a hurry and tried a new 'barber' shop which must have just opened a few days earlier since I'm very often in that area.

The shop had about 8-10 gals, either sitting or playing Mahjong. Price was given as 130, but 'improved' to 150 a splitt second later. Never mind....

I choose a smiling gal (some get really scared by a lao wei, I don't want those). She was quite OK.

The rooms where plywood cubicles with a mattress on the floor. Small, but quite clean. A new experience for me was that she demanded to see my dick first. I got the usual complaint about being too big. I'm used to that... But everything fitted well in the end.

A bit disturbing is the lack of quality shower facilities, and worst, the rare frequency by which they are used by the resident workers. In short, that was a bit vaginal odor.

Never mind, it was a quicky. I gave a generous tip and rounded the total charge up to RMB 200

Jumbo88
09-27-03, 06:27
Fellow mongers,

DongGuan is Heaven! I just had a "Double Fly" (2 girls) service at Kande Entertaintment Club in Houjie town. It was just awosome!!!! Total Thai Bath house experience with GFEs.

The girls were even willing to go down on each other!

Fee: RMB400/girl X 2, RMB268 for the VIP room (really good room).

You guys got to go try it!

ABCinLA
09-29-03, 06:48
I last went to this town in July. At that time I stayed at the Futian, a three star Hotel at best. Its kind of in a local area. The great thing about this place is the third floor where then rent you a two hour room for 130 rmb and you pay the girl 300 rmb for full service. Anyone know of other places like this in Dongguan?

DayNight
09-29-03, 07:41
jumbo88
How did you found those 2 gals? Usually they won't touch each other, in the worst case, one may hide in the bathroom.

One way to have some sort of not too bad ending is to have one girl to chose the other girl. Then at least they are not complete strangers.

Jumbo88
09-30-03, 05:14
Daynight:

The key to a succesful "ShuangFei" double fly is to have the girl that you have chosen to choose her partner. I chosed the big tits chongqing girl and she asked her roommate to join us.

Over all, a wonderful expeiorience, at least by Chinese standard.

Anonymous
10-02-03, 23:55
I've stayed at the Hotel Silverland about 10 times during the past couple of years. Like most parts of DongGuan, you'll find action in a number of places nearby. The Health Center behind the hotel usually has some fun and cute girls. I've gone there several times quite late at night, and I've been the only customer in the place so I had my pick of the girls. Plus, I've had them send girls to my hotel room at all hours of the night. Very good service every time.

After about 9:00 p.m., you'll find quite a few SWs just outside the Silverland grounds near the guard house. I've never taken any of these girls, but I've talked with a few of them. They normally charge RMB500-800 for overnight, although they first ask for about 1,000.

Just down the street are 3-4 barbershops with a lot of young girls. I've never tried them, but perhaps I'll give them a shot next time I'm in town.

A very good sauna is located about a three minute taxi ride away at the hotel next to WanDong KTV. I've had several very good girls there.

However, if you like the sauna scene, you should try the newest Health Center in town called Wu Xi Health Center. It's a VERY fancy place with some unbelievably large and beautiful private rooms. If you are in the room after 11:30 pm, you can even stay there until morning at no extra charge. And, the girls offer some of the best service I've ever found in DG. The rooms go for RMB211-341 plus 100 for a 90-minute massage. The extra service normally costs 300.&n! bsp; I had one girl come in to give me my massage, and she did a great job. After about half an hour, she asked me if I'd ever had two girls before. I lied and said, "No" but I'd sure like to try. So, she called her friend in to join us. WOW! They were fantastic together. Turned into a little more expensive night than I'd planned, but it was well worth it. I'll find two more there the next time I'm in DG!

DayNight
10-03-03, 03:43
The report below was already posted on 13/9 by Trotter717

Open to Explore
10-13-03, 06:15
Dongguan,

There is something related to the Japan Orgy that has come to my attention that
I would like to raise;

Firstly, whilst at a Dongguan City OK last week, at around 10p.m. the OK suddenly became a "male only (excluding mamma)" OK, it was apparent that there was a crackdown occuring; After a chat with mamma it was confirmed that there was a check of a hotel in Dongguan City and as a precuation all girls had to leave OK immediately. There was supposedly also a check in Houjie last week as well.

The mamma also told me that a mamma in Zhuhai who was involved with the Japan orgy has bitten the bullet and is no longer with us!

On a more positive note; the massage parlour remained open during the OK closure, but quality was poor.

Recommend that care still be taken by all for a little while!

Silly Puppy
11-06-03, 00:57
I stayed in Golden Palace Hotel. This is a very good hotel with marble stairs, kind of too expensive for American counterpart. I went to a sauna upstairs called Crystal Palace and was very impressed with the sauna rooms. Picked a young 20 year-old girl from Hubai who speaks zero English so a lot of international sign language was involved :) .

She started with a foot massage on my left leg and gradually moved her hands up around my hard member, but didn't touch it , ha ha I like teasing action. When she moved to another side to do the other leg I was feeling her breasts and she smiled at me. Good sign as I didn't know what to do. She asked me to join her in the shower where she bathed and cleaned me up thoroughly. I did the same to her, running my fingers across her snatch and anus, she was signing all along.

Well, after that we had a great time together as I drilled her for 20 minutes regardless her moaning and clinging action trying to make me come fast. She didn't know who she was dealing with ha ha . I gave her 400RMB and was supprised when the house didn't charge for the sauna/massage fee as mentioned in this forum. Will try it with 2 girls tonight. Wish me luck guys ;)

Travel Dog
11-08-03, 05:07
Police Raids are fairly common at OKs. Usually they happen during a national holiday period or after some problem, like the Japansese orgy.

There is no problem for YOU if you are at the OK during a raid. It is the girls and the staff at risk. Usually they get advance warning and run out the back door. Sometimes they change to street clothes. If you are worried about this or suspect a problem ask your girl to change to her street clothes. Remember, lot's of "regular" girls go to OK, so the Police use the slutty clothes to figure out who is "working" .

Occasionally the Karoakes close done for a few days to let things settle down. Don't forget the police get payoffs. They don't really want to close down anything just turn up the heat to get payments. If you are a foreigner they will never bother you unless you commit some real crime because they are afraid you might be well connected. When confronting the police in this manner I usually raise my voice a little and speak only English. Then they get confused and back down. This is true. I was in a BBS that caught raided for no massage liscense and the police ran off after confronting me there. Of course they came back later to collect the "fees" usually 2000/month for a small BBS.

As for the mama who took the bullet. I too heard this story but I have no real information if this is true or not. Can anyone confirm this?

Baby Huey
11-10-03, 18:08
SOS, I need some help. Has anybody heard of action around the Royal Lagoon Hotel? I am currently staying there and looking for action.

MpfsLover
11-27-03, 07:23
DG Field Report (Part I)

Took a side trip to DG earlier this week to see what this city has to offer. This is more an industrial city with lots of factories. Japanese, Taiwanese, HK and local people all set up factories here. Air quality is much lower here due to all the factories and construction work (building more factories).

There are three to four schedule train that will bring you to DG from either Shenzhen or Guangzhou. I took the long distance bus (VOLVO w/ AC) instead. The bus is more frequent leaves SZ LoWu Bus Terminal every 30 minutes. cost 45 RMB. I think last bus leaves around 7pm. Takes 90 minutes.

Almost all the hotels have KTV and Sauna facilities. I went and stayed at a hotel in Houjie Town. There are about 20 towns in Dongquan. I did not know about Houjie town until after I booked the hotel at a local travel agency, and found out the hotel is located in Houjie.

Hotel is a 5 star hotel, Jia Hua Grand Hotel. Very nice. room rate listed at 808rmb, but booking via travel agency gets you 50% discount. Both the KTV and Sauna are very elegant, with very cute hostess greeting you. KTV has performance shows and singing at night. It is also a good pickup place to meet cute girls. Many girls work there.
LT is about 800 - 1000 rmb, since this is more of a business class hotel, cater to foreigners. I spoke with a few, but did not take any, since the price is a bit high and I wanted to do more hunting before making any commitment at my first stop.

Went to Kang Le Nan Lu (near McDonald and VCD/DVD store), and found a sauna place for locals. They have both open rooms and private rooms I took a private room for about 120rmb for 2 hrs. Do the usual wash up, clothes change and got a girl from Hubei. She was wearing a short evening dress with push up bra. You can see the nice full round breast and slim figures from her outfit.

We started out with a nice soft standard massage on my back, and after a while, she asked me to turn over and asked if I wanted a Thai massage or Chinese massage. I responded with wanting a special massage. She immediately knew what to do, and took out a bottle of oil lotion
and start rubbing on my chest and legs and then on to the little guy. She paid much attention and time on BBBJ and I get to feel her soft round breast. I removed her red panties and DATY her. We later moved on to 69 position. She was all wet and started moaning, and humping harder on my face allowing my tongue probe harder inside, as she is moaning harder and harder. Finally, after 5 to 10 minutes, she was exhausted, and I also needed to come up for air. She turned around and laid on top of me to rest, while I held her in my arms, feeling the warm body on top of me and caressing her smooth back and buttocks and legs.

We chatted for a while, and my sexual interest got started again. I started to do more foreplay with her again to get her wet, and this time I have her straddle me for FS for the grand finale.

Tip for her deed was 350rmb. This is higher than BBS, but for a sauna, you get better facilities, shower, clean room, and girls that are pre-qualify for you.

BTW. the chinese condom is too tight, we tried two and can only get it to half way down. Finally, on the third one, we got it almost 3/4 way down the little guy.

I got back to hotel about mid-night.
Total damage is under 500rmb.

Sorry for the long FR.

mpfslover

Dive Dragon
11-28-03, 16:24
If you go to Sheung Ping (Dongguan - Train Station), the cheapest rate is 200RMB for a quickie and 500RMB overnight.

There are lot of mamasan standing near the Hotel Swan lake ( 3 minutes bike ride from train station). At anytime they will have over 50 girls each.

MpfsLover
11-30-03, 07:07
DG Field Report (Part II of II)

The next morning going downstairs on the elevator in the hotel, I see all these KTV girls getting in from the different floors, some of them are with their foreign customers. In the hotel coffee shop for breakfast, you see them also having breakfast with their customers. This is definitely a " friendly " hotel.

I went to look around the city some more to see if I can find any BBS, but only found legitimate ones. Maybe I am searching the wrong places. In the evening, I believe my best bet is still the sauna or KTV at the hotels.

On this evening, I tried a sauna in one of the hotels. Mama san was really cute, with a pretty face. I can do her at a moment notice, if she lets me. Took a VIP room, and she paraded a few girls in for me to choose. I picked a really busty girl with a pretty face. Must be about 20 y.o. She was willing to kiss, but would not let me DATY her too much( she said this tickles her). She just started working here a week ago, came from one of the nearby factories.

Experience wise she is a bit green, but given the nice bod, pretty face and good attitude, and also good kisser, I let pass the service experience.

Total for 2.5 hrs of BBBJ w/ fire & ice, FS, massage and VIP room fee is 470 rmb.

This concludes my findings in DG. Will definitely come back for more fun.

mpfslover

OldAsiaHand
12-14-03, 03:47
MpfsLover,

Nice reports on the DG Sauna situation. Is that hotel right across the street from the exhibition center? I think I was in that KTV with Soulman once.

Anyway, sorry I missed you this trip. Hope to hook-up with you next time over.

OAH

Open to Explore
12-15-03, 03:27
BBS in Houjie,

You can find them but they a little off the main stream.

Some simple directions. From McDonalds (always a good starting point), go along the high street (going left with your back turned to Macs), go across the main crossroad (about 300m), then keep going around 100m, turn right (at a small gifts shop) then go forward around 200m then, turn left where the road forks right with a left turn.
About 50-100 m up the road you will find several.

It should be noted that my personal preference is not for BBS so i have not tried these, but please feel free to enjoy.

MpfsLover
12-16-03, 06:54
Open 2 Explore,

Is there only one McDonald in Houjie ? If only one in this town, then it would be the one I went to on Kang Le Nan Lu.

Do you have any street names where those BBS are located or nearby?

Thanks,
mpfslover

MpfsLover
12-16-03, 06:56
OAH,

Yes, I believe the exhibition center is across from this hotel.

mpfslover

Open to Explore
12-17-03, 09:42
Yes, I believe there is only 1 in Houjie Town Centre. So you probably were within 5-10 minutes walking distance.

MpfsLover
12-22-03, 09:27
Open 2 Explore,

Any other towns in DG worth visiting besides Houjie. I noticed DG has about 20 towns. Houjie seems like a small town. May have limited sauna, BBS and KTVs establishments.

Any suggestion is appreciated. I think DG is worth exploring more for my future trip.

TIA,
mpfslover

Open to Explore
12-22-03, 09:44
Houjie has about (don't hold me to this) twenty or so saunas, BBS are quite rare, KTV's are very common.

As for other districts in DG, near enough every town has the similar to Houjie, for example , places such as Chang An, Dong Guan City, Humen and list goes on and on. I am sure whichever reasonable large town you go to (Houjie is quite large - note it has hotels such as Sheraton/Hyatt etc), you should be able to find what you are after.

MpfsLover
12-23-03, 16:03
Open 2 Explore,

Thanks Bro.

It is good that you know DG well. Do you live in DG or GZ, SZ area? Maybe in future, we can hook up when I am in those areas and i cay buy you a drink.

cheers,
mpfslover

Open to Explore
12-29-03, 10:18
MPS lover,

I'm not a 'permanent resident' of DG but more of a regular 'business visitor'. I tend to get up there (no pun) about every 2 weeks. Drink sounds good sometime. I have been going up to that area for around 5 years or more and so I am reasonably familar with the scene there.

Wantoknow
12-29-03, 20:01
Hi Dive Dragon,

Thanks for the info on Sheung Ping. Is Swan Lake Hotel a 4 or 5 stars hotel? Is it girls friendly? I heard a brand new hotel, a very nice one, was just recently open in Sheung Ping, what is the name of it? Do you know?

I was there last October and hooked up with a girl with big boobs. Sorry, I couldn't tell you where this place was because the taxi driver drove me there at night. There were at least 30 girls sitting there for your choosing, but most of them just around 5s. I asked the mamasans for a big brested girl and here came one from upstairs to my liking. Grapped her and went back to the hotel in Huangjiang.

Great choice. Once in the room, she was making hot water. She also looked for a bottle of cold water from the frige. You know the drill, fire and ice treatment for my little brother.

Had her for three days. Great time. Do go to Sheung Ping if you have a chance. Tons of pussies everywhere. 500 yuans all night, can't beat that especially when you find a good one.

Happy hunting.

MpfsLover
12-30-03, 08:01
Open 2 Explore,

OK, will let you know once I made plans to get back to China. It is going to be after Chinese New Year at least. I may have to travel to Europe and other places first before I can get back to China. :-((

Little brother will have to starve for a while..

OldAsiaHand
12-31-03, 01:58
MpfsLover,

Can I join you guys in DG on your next trip? I know a bit about Chang Ping and Tai Ping. There is a fantastic KTV place in Tai Ping with about 600+ KTV girls, plus a FS Sauna and hotel attached. The girls are all sitting around the perimeter of the nightclub area so you can walk around and make your choice. IMHO, this is much better than bringing girls to the room, 6-8 at a time. It is truly like shopping for candy. Standard DG pricing, 500 ST, 800 LT. The place is 3 stories of heaven.

Happy New Year, my friend!

OAH

Storm Cat
12-31-03, 04:15
Wantoknow :

The Swan Lake Hotel is only around 2-3 star but I never live there before.....

The new hotel is named the Peninsula but it seems their operations are still quite messy during the initial operation period and the location of the hotel is also not convenient.

Storm Cat
12-31-03, 04:17
OldAsiaHand:

I think the hotel you mentioned in Tai Ping is Lung Quan International Hotel. Is that correct?

MpfsLover
12-31-03, 06:54
OAH,

Sure, welcome to join me on mongering activities in DG. I'll let you know in advance when I plan the trip.

cheers,
mpfslover

Wantoknow
12-31-03, 19:49
Thanks Storm Cat for the info. Can you recommend a girl-friendly, 4-star hotel in Chang Ping? My usual hangout is Taizi Hotel in Huangjiang.

Where is Tai Ping? How far away from Chang Ping or Huangjiang?

OldAsiaHand
01-01-04, 02:40
Storm Cat,

I am not sure about the pinyin, maybe Long Chuen, but I believe you are referring to the same place. It is situated on the top floors of a shopping center. Definitely worth a visit IMHO.

OAH

OldAsiaHand
01-01-04, 02:47
Wantoknow,

I believe all the hotels in Chang Ping are girl friendly. IMHO, the best hotel in town is Prince Hotel, but the location is a bit outside of the city center and pricey at RMB400+. This hotel has the best KTV in town with a huge floor show extravanganza. There are several good 4-star hotels in the city center in the 200-300RMB range.

OAH

P.S. Tai Ping is not that close to Chang Ping. The former is closer to GZ, the latter, closer to SZ. DG county covers a very large land area.

Storm Cat
01-01-04, 15:34
Wantoknow:

Most hotel in Chang Ping is quite girl friendly. I will recommend the New Century Hotel and the Hui Mei Hotel in Chang Ping. Both are 4 stars hotels. Chang Ping Hotel is around Rmb280 on weekdays and New Century is around Rmb320 on weekdays. They are located at the city centre of Chang Ping.

Wantoknow
01-02-04, 18:55
Thanks for the info guys. I heard of New Century Hotel. I will check it out in March, my next hunting trip.

Storm Cat
01-03-04, 04:17
OldAsiaHand:

Is the place you refer to a 5-star hotel in Taiping? It is because Long Quan Hotel is a 5-star hotel.

OldAsiaHand
01-04-04, 02:26
Storm Cat,

I never noticed if the place is a 5-star hotel, but I do not think so based on the quality of the rooms, probably in the 3-4 star range. The place is set-up strictly for mongering all under one roof. I cannot imagine going there for anything else.

OAH

Open to Explore
01-07-04, 08:04
DG Houjie BBS,

As referred in one of my previous posts, I have now re-checked out the area. There is around 10 BBS within the area and each BBS has approximately 10 to 20 girls. Price is 100RMB FS (incl BBBJ). Note: I think can get cheaper!

Girl Quality is from 4 to 8, but if you look hard enough can find several 8's. Only drawback is that the place is dark, foreigners non-existent and not a place to go without company!

OldAsiaHand
01-08-04, 11:07
Open 2 explore,

Wow, just my kind of place! How did I miss that area? I found only one shop downtown and they nailed me for 300RMB FS when I was there the last time.

I would love to join you on your next exploration mission.

OAH

MpfsLover
01-09-04, 05:34
Open 2 Explore,

Thanks for the latest info. Will have to let OAH scout out the situation for us, since he LOVEs BBS.

OAH, will look forward to a good report from you :-))

mpfslover

Legal Lad
01-20-04, 01:30
I've heard KTVs are the way to go in Dongugan.

Anyone got some good recommendations on KTVs (preferable with great looking women) and some decent 3Plus star hotels that are monger friendly.

Open to Explore
01-21-04, 03:03
KTV's can normally be divided into three categories dependent upon price/hotel location.
Low on the range are the 1-3-5 OK located at the 'chinese named smaller hotels' (100- touchy feely, 300 - Shortime , 500 - Overnight), middle of the range are the common hotels ('tend to have english names/but not all the time') here it is quite standard 800-1000 Overnight. Then there is the more expensive top range (few exist however)- here prices are in the range 1000-1500 overnight. These are mainly in very high 5star hotels/OK.

Cat 1 is not so common in Houjie, Dongguan (there are a couple however), Cat 2 is in nearly every 3-4 star hotel , Cat 5 - try the Grand OK. As for bringing back after 11 / user friendly hotels, i think the after 11 is a bit of a myth and nearly 100% of hotels are user friendly.

Transporter
01-31-04, 11:33
There is a hierarchy system set up in DongGuan.

I'll start from the bottom and work my way up, it is as follows:

Street;
On the street, a lot can be had, and the price is really good. They are 20-50rmb, and 100 if you would like to take them back to your hotel. The problem is that these girls may be on the street for a reason ie kicked out of the house for health reason, or minor defects. You will be taking a risk if you bring them back to your hotel that they will rip you off. But if your a gambling man, and the price is right, then roll the dice.

Neon Palace (barber shops);
Just like window shopping, its great. You get a taxi, and they hop right up on the sidewalk, and take you window shopping. Price is 130rmb for the girl, and 30 rmb for mama. So a total of 160rmb. Or you can pay mama 30 rmb, and take the girl back for 200-300rmb, and 500 for an all nighter.

1-3-5;
Minor league KTV (girls don't have enough money to pay the house to move up to the next level). This would be my personal favorite, because of the price, and the hunt. 90% of the girls you would never kick out of bed. They have close to a hundred girls that they bring in batches until you have chosen enough. They are 100rmb for company while there, 300rmb to take back with you, or 500 rmb for them to stay with you for an all nighter. The concentration of super knockouts aren't as high as the next level up, but they all have to start somewhere, so its like getting them before they graduate.

2-5-8;
These are the KTV 5 start places, they have shows, all the flashy lights and things. These places usually have well over 200 or so girls that maybe 1% you would kick out of bed. It is 200rmb for company, 500rmb to take back with you, and 800rmb for an all nighter. These places are basically overwhelming, what more can I say.

Some suggestions: I would definatly call in advance and book a room. It is very important, and go early, so you have a greater selection. Also you don't have to only pick one girl, choose 3 or 4 girls for your evening entertainment, you just need to pay them the minimum, if you don't wish to take them back with you, its well worth it.

OldAsiaHand
02-01-04, 06:43
Transporter,

Excellent summary report on the situation in DG. Most of my DG experience has been in the 2-5-8 KTV places. I would like to try more of the SW and BBS action. Which towns in DG do you find to be the best? What about Sauna? Any info or recommendations for FS sauna places? Thanks.

OAH

MpfsLover
02-04-04, 07:23
Hi Guys,

Pardon my ignorance. What's with the numbering system 1-3-5 or 2-5-8.
Can someone please explain.

Thanks,
mpfslover

Trotter717
02-04-04, 10:45
OAH:

I've visited a lot of the saunas and KTVs in the DG area, and so far the best sauna I've tried is a fairly new one called XiHu Club. It's located on Green Road, South City, in DG. Although it's new, most taxi drivers know it. It's side-by-side to the XiHu Hotel.

I've been there 3-4 times, including a stop last weekend. It's very, very nicely done. They have several different levels of rooms available depending upon how long you plan to stay there. Some of the higher end rooms are truly amazing with outdoor patios and upstairs lofts. The girls I've tried there have always been great. In fact, twice I've taken one girl to the room and then asked her to call one of her friends to join us. You have to love a place that makes threesomes so easy and fun!

I don't know the prices for all of the rooms, but for the entry level which is fine for me it was about RMB250 plus 400 per girl. That's for a 90 minute session. They've told me that if you are there after 11pm, you have the option to stay the night and sleep in the room at no extra charge.

The other side of the Club is a regular sauna with food, jacuzzi, foot massage, etc. I keep wanting to check it out, but I've always arrived so late at night I'm too tired by the time I'd finished with my massage. Rough life, I know!

If you'd like the phone number of the "manager" who helped me out last weekend, I can give it to you in a private message. I still have her card with me because I plan to take her out next time I'm in town... ;-)

Hope this helps.

ManonsanBoy
02-04-04, 12:05
A report on a new hotel in Tangxia called Sunshine hotel. It's been open for 2 months or thereabouts. The sauna is fine and the charge is 228 for the room and I think it is nearer 300 in the evenings. Tip for the girl is set at 300. Rooms are fine and I especially enjoy a being scrubbed down in a sauna. The girls I have encountered have been great. Opposite the sauna is a KTV but I am not keen on KTV.

CC1024
02-06-04, 16:16
Does anyone have experience in Metropolitan Yiking Hotel, no it's not a typo, the business card says 'Yiking', it's in TangXia.

The KTV is fairly large and suppose to have large talent pool.

CC1024

ManonsanBoy
02-09-04, 19:06
CC

Yes, Yiking it is. I went once to KTV late 03. Big and flashy. 500 to take girl to room. Room is 430 or less. They all wear staff cards and the one I had was very skilled. Usually over 80 girls I am told. Maybe some cross over with the Sauna which is good. 280 for room and 400-500 for FS.

Got one to stay overnight:800. No need to go to KTV at all to access talent. Rooms very good.

Jeanster
02-10-04, 02:36
I was at Metropolitan YiKing just over the weekend. It's a nice place and rather new, around a year old. The KTV has around 60 rooms (don't know the room rate as a former supplier paid for it) and a stage where there's some live performances. Note: the female dancers are hot (flat tummies, yum) but I don't know if they go out. The amount of girls are around 100 although I'm told not all the girls have returned from CNY.

I was able to stay overnight in one of the sauna/massage rooms for 300RMB (I don't know if this is the going rate or a rate the supplier was able to get). The sauna rooms are located on the 3rd floor above the KTV. I was initially shocked when I went up to the 3rd floor cause there were so many attendants and I didn't know if they would refuse to let my KTV girl stay. But alas they were only there to serve. In the room there is a double sized bed, a massage table, an amour chair and a steam room in the bathroom. The appearance is fairly modern. And be sure to ask the attendants for towels as there is none in the room.

I never knew that it could be done but my friend negotiated for me 800RMB total, meaning for the time the girl stays with me in KTV and the overnight stay. Before I had always shelled out 800RMB for overnight plus 200RMB for the girl to sit by me during KTV time.

Overall the experience was enjoyable. Hope this helps.

The Master
02-23-04, 06:39
Hello Everyone,

I have been using this site for information on different cities for quite a while, and first of all want to thank all the useful informations that you guys are posting here.

I have been living in DG and SZ area for more than three years, and have gone to many OK and Sauna places, I have noticed that some of the nice, good places have never being mentioned in this site, which I think it is quite normal, as I think keeping quite on where they are will protect them, and we can enjoy more of their excellent service,

There are several good places or Hotel that has Sauna offer pure FS, Well, the price for them is on the higher side, but, total less than 800RMB for a nice clean room with shower for 1.5 hours with a 8 or better girl is worth every penny of it.

I speaks Mandarin and cantonese. of cause English, and also have a car.. so this is the most advantage I have to move around to check things out.. I usully go by myself.. but. if you guys are interested, we can get together, and have some fun in Dong Guan,

Any one interested in get in touch, pls send me a PM and we can exchange our contact details.

Have Fun,

The Master

The Master
02-23-04, 07:31
OAH¡M,

Regarding the Sauna Issue, I always think that Sauna is easier to handle, as you don't need to sit in the OK and spend the whole night, especially when you are in a hurry, or have time constrains, so the establishes sauna places are the best bet,

Almost every hotel in DG has a sauna, and are offering FS. the room fees are vary depends on the stars of the Hotel, and also the girls are from 300-500 depends on where they are,

Normally, if I have time, when I driving pass some hotel, I will go inside and check it out..

If you need a hand to go some of these places, leave me a PM, see what I can do.

Happy Hunting,

The Master

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

DayNight
02-23-04, 15:49
The Master
Without a city name and hotel name your information is not too usefull. Or?

Travel Dog
02-23-04, 15:52
Master,

The purpose of this board is to share information. You should tell us what suanas you like to go to. What girls are the best and such.

I too live in Dong Guan. But, I prefer the "hunt" so I usually don't go to the suana unless I really need to get laid right away. The small foot massage places and small Karoakes have lots of girls. You meet them and ask them out later if you have time. To me this is more fun than a quick lay. But it's all a matter of personal preferance.

So Master, what suanas do you like?

Travel Dog
02-23-04, 16:02
FOOT MASSAGE

Nobody has talked much on the board about foot massage. It's not what you think. In Dong Guan, and many other parts of China, this is where you go and get your feet and body massaged for about 30-40 RMB for 80 minutes. You can pick a cute girl and if you can speak a little Mandarin you can have a good time. Usually there is no "extra services" in these places but I have seen it happen and you can have a lot of fun teasing and flirting with the girls.

You can also get their phone numbers and ask them out later. Also, if you want to take them out immediately you can take out of work by negociating a buy out with the managers. That would probably cost 100-200 RMB. It all depends on the chemistry between you and the girl and what you can arrange. This definately leads to a GFE and all it advantages and problems. Definately a lot of fun.

In Dong Guan, Chang An I particularly like the Kang Yi or the Jin Long Dao. But the area is loaded and they all pretty much work the same.

CC1024
02-23-04, 19:18
For Dong Guan area, the rule of the thumb is 2, 5, 8

200 for sitting
500 for 1 shot
800 for overnight

If you do 1 shot, you do not need to pay 200 for sitting, same for 800.

CC1024

The Master
02-24-04, 04:36
DayNight,

In Dong Guan, Da Lang, there is a Hotel called Delux Hotel,

There is Sauna on the corner of the Hotel, you can go through the lobby, or facing the building, on the right hand side.

The room is less than 300, and FS is 400, including the exciting ass hole licking from the girl.

There are another place that is cross the road from this hotel, it is a new 4 start hotel, I heard that they provide the same service, but, don't have a chance to visit them yet.

Apart from these two, the other better place also in the same area, I don't want to disclose their name, as no one mentioned their name yet, but it is a big place, safe for sure.

PM for further info.

The Master

l_amateur
02-26-04, 12:57
Does any of you live in Chang'An or have information about this city in particular ? Do you know any good area for BBS there?

Travel Dog
02-29-04, 05:18
Amatuer,

I live in Chang'An. There is not a great BBS scene here. Most of the BBS do have massage but many don't have extra services and many are HJ only. I know of a couple that have an upstairs apartment for FS where you go after negociating the deal with the girl.

If you speak Chinese, just ask. Basically if you see a BBS with a lot of girls sitting around and not much haircutting going on then you know they are really in another business. I have heard of FS in the 100-200RMB range but I usually don't like the BBS scene too much so I've never done it in a BBS. Also, since I have my own place I would rather bring a girl to my place and believe me there is no shortage!

In Chang An if you go with a few freinds the KTVs are great. I also like the massage places with all kinds of massage.

And finally if you want a sure thing the suanas are OK. Usually 200-300 for the room and 3-500 tip for the girl depending on which one you go to.

Good luck

Chagia
03-08-04, 01:30
Just spent couple days in Shang Ping, Dongquan. This town was supposed to be the most popular place for mongering. Every Friday night and Saturday, this town is full of H.K. man that come up here to hobby. I went to few of the *****houses here and I mean there were at least 40 young girls waiting for you to pick and I mean 80% are under 20. Price is 200 YMB for quickee and 600 YMB for overnite. You really cannot beat this price. For quickee, one shot deal with no time limited. All girls are trained to do bbbj and won't stop until you tell them to. Sex is covered. First day I had one girl for quickee and then had another girl arranged previously to come over for overnite. Second day I picked two girls together, one suck on your nipples and the otherone giving you the bbbj. Then you fuck one and the other one behind your back pushing you. I sent one away and kept one for overnite. For two days, I don't remember how many time I fucked and cummed.

I highly recommend this town but I guess you had to know how to speak Chinese in order to get the full fun.

ManonsanBoy
03-08-04, 21:33
Chagia

How did you get to s.Ping? Did you stay at a hotel? Few details would be nice.

Chagia
03-13-04, 03:42
I stayed at the hotel called Hui Mei Hotel - a 5 star hotel and only cost about 350 RMB (abt US$40.-) a real good deal. Hotel address is No.9 Zhong Yuan Street, Chang Pin Zhen, DongGuang City. Phone #0769-3918888. They had Karoke on third floor with fantastic looking young girl cost you abt 800 RMB whole nite.

Travel Dog
03-14-04, 03:51
Changia,

Isn't Dong Guan great!

Chagia
03-14-04, 18:57
It was so good that I am planning to go back by end of this month. Ever since I came back to US, I been calling this girl that I was with on my last nite almost everyday since the calling card is so cheap nowaday - $3.00 you can talk for over 200 minutes. Anyway guess what she said. She said ever since I left she missed me so much that she don't feel like going to work anymore and will wait for my return which I told her very soon. I know this is just BS talk but for a 50 year old man hearing this from a 18 year old girl, it does make you feel good. Who care, life is so short. You spend your hard earn money to buy you some happiness which I think is worth it. LOL.

Zoo TV
03-16-04, 01:13
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the best city to fly into in China to get to Dongguan area? I'm planning a trip there, hopefully if it is logistically not too far from a major port or city.

Thanks in advance

Storm Cat
03-16-04, 07:02
Zoo TV,

Shenzhen is the closest airport to Dongguan but I don't know if there is any international flight going there.

Your next choice shall be HK or Guangzhou.

The Master
03-16-04, 07:06
Flying Into HK, and take the bus directly from HK airport to Dong Guan,

Baby Huey
03-30-04, 15:21
Is there any action around the Royal Lagoon Hotel? Or any call services that will come to this hotel?

Travel Dog
04-03-04, 15:56
Here the basic ways to get to Dong Guan or Shenzhen from the HKG airport. The Hong Kong airport has a great web site with a lot of this info. It is http://www.hongkongairport.com/

1) Ferry - There is the direct ferry to Tai Pin or She Kou directly from the airport. This is great because you don't clear customs in Hong Kong you clear in the mainland. Ferry schedule is sparse though and if you get in late in the day it doesn't work out. Most expensive method.

2) Take the airport express train to the Kowloon stop. Then take a taxi or mini bus or the shuttle to Hong Hum station of the KCR. Take the KSR train to Lo Wu Cost around 35RMB and walk across the border to Shenzhen. Then you have to get to your hotel or destination on the China side. You can take a taxi or private car. Or you can take a bus. On the west side of the station is a coach bus station with busses to Dong Guan, Guan Zhou, Tai Pin and other locations. The bus to Chang An leaves every 20 minutes and runs from about 7 AM to 8 PM cost around 35RMB

3) There are bus services directly from the airport to Dong Guan hotels. It costs around 200HKD one way. The two main ones are CTS the other is the Gogo bus there are a few others but I have never used them. To me it doesn't matter which one but you can check the schedules and stops and figure out which one is best for you. The last bus leaves Hong Kong Airport somewhere around 9:30 or 10PM. They often change schedules so when you arrive in HKG check directly for your destination.

4) Finally the cheapest way is to take a public bus A 21 to Hong Hum or A43 to Sheng Shui and take the KCR to LoWu

Zoo TV
04-08-04, 07:05
Guys,

Im planning a trip to DG and wondering what are the best cities for mongering in the area for the best price? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Travel Dog
04-08-04, 18:50
Zooman,

All of DG is great. In particular I would say HouJie, Chang Ping, and Chang An are all really good with lots of choices. The prices will a little lower than Shenzhen and it really depends on your language and negoiciating skills.

What type of mongering do you have in mind?

Nightwing88
04-12-04, 11:52
I've been lurking for too long and enjoy much of the reports. So, it's time for the Nightwing to give my report on the best place in China for my hobby. DG!

Arrived on a crowded standing room only train from Shenzhen to Dong Guan station on 4/9. It was the beginning of the long Easter holiday in Hong Kong, so a lot of Hongkies were heading up to Guangzhou. The train ticket was only RMB35, but standing on the train was quite an experience. Noted that mostly guys disembarked at the Dong Guan train station, so you know where they were heading!

Stayed at the Lion Hotel, one of the best places in DG for Value for Money. First night cost RMB150, second night a little over RMB250. But the best deal at the Lion is the KTV room on the second floor. Friday night, my buddies and I hooked up, and we were in girl heaven. Get there around 7:00PM, and watch all the girls enter the KTV in normal clothes. Then, about 7:45PM, they come back out in their evening wear and prowl around the bar/KTV/disco area looking for clients. I immediately picked up a Shaanxi beauty, and we spent the whole night together. Only 800RMB, can't beat that! Next day we went to the KTV at Lion again. Picked up another girl from Hunan for, (yes you got it), 800RMB! Took the train back to Shenzhen on Sunday for RMB35 (this time with a seat, yay!). So, total expenditure, excluding food, was about RMB2070. Not bad for two nights of pleasure!

What amazes me about the KTV experience in DG, compared to other places in China, is the GFE (girl friend experience) that I've gotten. You can do the girl, chat up with her afterwards, do her again, sleep, do her again, and it's morning time! While in other areas of China, it's just wham bam good bye, here in DG, they seem to like it if you build a little relationship before the act itself.

Lion is also a good place too, because they're renovating the rooms (check out floors 4-6), and they even have a massage place on the 3rd floor, so you can get action before the KTV opens up.

DG gets my two thumbs up! One thumb up for the value for money, and another thumb up for the quality of the girls. If I ever get a chance to visit other places in DG, I'll add in a report as well.

In the words of the immortal Martin Yan:

If Nightwing can, You can too!

Zai Jian!

Zoo TV
04-12-04, 23:03
TrvlDog,

Well, I want to get as much action for the least amount of money spent so those cities are great advice. I speak fluent mandarin so hopefully it will be a blast. Thanks for the advice.

Z

Transporter
04-13-04, 02:15
Metropolitan Yiking Hotel
No. 6 HuanShi Ropad, Tang Xia
DongGuan City, GuangDong Province
(86-769) 7883888

Pretty much top of the line. Second floor devoted to KTV. About 200-250 of the best women in town. Well there is only one that is close it it in town and that one is a 1-3-5.
They offer room service, so you don't even have to go downstairs to the KTV.

Transporter
04-13-04, 02:27
Zoo TV

The farther you are from major cities, the cheaper it gets.

That works inside the city also, the farther you are away from the city center, the cheaper it gets.

DayNight
04-20-04, 09:01
I'm just back from Guangzhou. To avoid the GZ fairs doubled hotel prices I stayed in Shilung. Shilung is just one train stop before GZ coming from Shenzhen.

Last time I stayed in Zhong Xin Hotel (which claimed to have no girls), so I went round the corner to Royal Garden Hotel ( http://hk.geocities.com/rghotelhk/ ). It's an about 2-3 star hotel for RMB 198 (Middle Class A room)

I went around the block and could not find anything, went back to the hotel and ordered a massage (RMB40/hr.)

The girl arrived, quite tall, but a bit chubby, not really my type. Was from Szechuan. Started a massage for 30 Minutes or so (I was undecided as I really don't like fat girls at all).

Anyway, I started to do some breast fondling and the bra went off quickly. We fixed a fee of RMB300 (incl. the massage fee). Once I started my chubby girl became VERY ACTIVE and wanted to try all sort of positions and was getting REALLY into it.

I still don't like chubbies, but have no regret here. In fact one of the best FS I had in China so far.

I will go again next week for the 2nd half of the GZ fair.

BTW: the trainride from Shilung to GZ is about 20 Minutes and costs RMB 35 or so. There are pleny of trains in the morning.

Night Dragon
04-28-04, 20:23
I was in Dong Guan last week-end for business and had one of my best experiences in China.

A local friend took me to the sauna at Dongcheng hotel. This is a new and very large hotel. The lobby is luxurious and befitting of a 5-star hotel. Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor (not the 5th floor which is the health club) to the sauna.

First of all, the set up is different from other saunas / health centers in China. Instead of the standard room with massage table(s), they have regular hotel room with king-size beds, sitting couch, TV, and a marble bathroom with steam sauna. The rooms are clean, sheets are new. This is already a big plus over most places.

Once you are in your room, you can order food or drinks, then the selection process begins. The (female) manager brings in 3-4 girls at a time for you to choose. Beauty is a relative thing so I won't say too much about it but all the girls I saw looked clearly well-groomed (another plus over most places). After seeing more than 15 girls, I finally chose one that I liked. During all that time, the manager was very patient and courteous. The girls who came in the line-ups were very courteous as well. No pressure was put on me.

The girl I chose went away and came back with a set of clean towels in sealed plastic bags. What followed really impressed me because it unfolded like a ritual. Unlike most places that are a hit-or-miss depending on the girl, it became clear to me that here the girls are very well-trained and professional in what they do.

First, she undressed me in the room and invited me to proceed to the bathroom. Then she undressed herself and joined me. The girl that I chose was from Chengdu (Szechuan) with a very pretty face, thin body and nice (natural) breasts. She could easily be a model if she were a little taller (only about 1.63m).

She ran the water and soaped me carefully all throughout, then put soap on her breast and proceeded to use her breasts to rub me front and back, lowering herself to reach my penis. Last, she sprayed some kind of disinfectant on my feet before rinsing them (I later understood why).

After she finished washing me, she invited me to go in the sauna while she showered herself. The shower was an open area with the (glass door) sauna next to it. As I was sweating it out in the sauna, she was showering and putting on an erotic show for me. After a while, I came out and she showered me again and dried me with a towel.

We came back into the bedroom and she asked me if I wanted “an mo” (massage) or “fu wu” (“service”, meaning sex) next. After what happened in the bathroom, I did not want to waste any time so I replied “fu wu.” She asked me to lie down on the bed, face down. She then proceeded to massage me all over my back and legs with her tits. Then she sucked all my toes, one by one (I realized why she disinfected my feet before), and continued upward with her tongue, licking me all over and kissing my buttocks, finally settling on a long AR. After a while, she asked me to turn over on my back and did the same things again: tits massage and licking (everywhere but my cock). She also put some of these popping candies in her mouth before sucking my nipples (did not do much for me, though). Then she proceeded with fire and ice all over my body, finally settling on my cock. The girl was actually so skillful I never saw her slip a condom in her mouth and she did not miss a beat when she started blowing me and actually put the condom on me from within her mouth without actually using her hands. It took me a minute or so to realize that I had a condom on. I’m not really into CBJ, so I asked her to take it off. She complied without problem. It was one of the best blow jobs I ever got. I had to stop her because I did not want to blow my load yet. I had her put a condom on for me and we proceeded to screw in different positions: her on top, me on top, doggy, etc. She was very active all throughout, moving, grinding and moaning.

I was still going strong when she told me that our time (90 minutes) was almost up. I had the option of hurrying up or extend for another “hour” (actually 45 minutes). What impressed me is that she was professional about it and never pressured me one way or another. She informed me that the cost of the room would be about 100 RMB more and that I should give her a larger xiaofei (tip) but never discussed how much. Things had been so enjoyable that I of course chose to extend the time.

After I finished, she showered me again (using a new set of towels) and invited me back to the bed for “xiuxi” (rest): cuddling and chit-chat. At the end of the session, she escorted me to a rest area outside where I met up with my friend, ate and drank a little and watched TV before leaving.

Total cost: RMB 326 for the room (we got a 20% discount) and RMB 500 for the girl (which I gave her directly in cash in the room at the end of the session). The room would have been about 200 if I had gone for the standard 90 minutes and the fee for the girl is normally 400.

All in all, a delightful experience from the point of view of the quality of the sex and the service. If mongering were to be compared to food, BBS is McDonald and this was French haute cuisine.

For about RMB 800, it is also excellent value. You can spend more in China and get a lot less.

DongCheng International Hotel
Dong Cheng East Avenue
Dong Guan City
0769-268 8888

Trotter717
04-29-04, 07:24
Excellent report on the new style of sauna in DG area. I have found quite a few of these places that are all very high class, clean and with gorgeous girls. These saunas all seem to try to outdo each other... for our benefit, of course.

Last week, I visited a similar place that just opened a few months ago. It's in DG City, across the street from the Hotel Silverland; about half a KM from the DG Convention Centre.

I had exactly the same experience as you described, so I won't go into detail. The only difference is that I agreed to take two SiChuan girls who were friends. What an amazing shower it was with one girl behind and the other in front with each trying to show more attention to me than the other! Wonderful!

The cost was RMB263 for the room for 90-120 minutes. And, it was RMB500 per girl. Very clean and nice, and the staff was fantastic. It was almost exactly like the XiHu Health Centre I've written about before.

There is one more advantage to this place, though: it's also a full hotel. So, you can take a room there, too.

Here are the contact details for the place and the ZhingLi who I met there:

Silverland Gardne Hotel
YinFeng Road
NanCheng District
DG City
Tel: 769 280 3888

LiLy
Mobile: 136 00295776

Hope some of you can check it out.

DayNight
04-30-04, 16:20
Just back from the same as hotel in Shilong. Same story, i ask for a massage, but this time for a slim girl - and I got a nice one.

Tall, 170cm, nice breasts. She pretended to be very shi and made a big fuzz about being touched, then a fuzz about taking off the shirt, then the bra and so on. Have to admit, it was a very nice change and added to the exitement.

FS was then very energetic. Also no time rush. Total charge was this time 350 (incl. the 110 for the massage). Wanna try? Ask for '28'.

ManonsanBoy
05-12-04, 21:33
Night Dragon

The experience you discribed is one that I try to get in once a week before my world trip.

I totally agree that BSS is Macdonald and the new style sauna is haute cuisine.

Transporter
05-19-04, 22:08
Sauna

I've traveled all around Dong Guan. Every time I make a trip, I usually stop by somewhere familiar, but then every 2 or so days move on to a different city to try out.
I have pretty much traveled all around Dong Guan and have now established my preferences.

Basically the closer you are to a larger city, the higher the prices are.

I see a lot of post of saunas. Saunas are great, but the price is quite high in my opinion. They can vary, but usually you end up paying somewhere around 400-600.
Every 4 or 5 star hotel has them (probably all of them have them but I've only stayed in 4 & 5). They are usually located on the second or third floor. They open form noon until about 2 am in the morning. But they will be glad to call someone to your room 24/7, so its not like it really closes or anything.

The service is outstanding, no doubt you get totally pampered, but for the price IMO I would rather spend the money on a foot massage, a real massage, 2 girls, and dinner, comes out to about the same.

If you are new to the scene, and want to try out a sauna, then you don't really have to go searching though the forum to find an addrress or recommendation.

What you do is look for a hotel, find one of the larger ones, then just walk in and ask for the sauna. When they show you to the room, if you see a bed you are in the right place. If you don't see a bed, ask them for the other sauna, they may have interpreted you wrong. They will either let you pick from a line up of girls, or bring them in one at a time for your approval. What you need to remember when choosing you girl, is that the entire massage is done without the use of their hands. So make sure that the girl you choose has ample alternatives.

I'll try to post some other reports later when I have time

Stay Safe

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to separate the paragraphs in your report by a single blank line. To avoid delays and increase the readability of future reports, please consider using a blank line to separate the paragraphs to increase the readability of your reports. Thanks!

Wantoknow
05-20-04, 23:40
Just left Chang Pin, Dong Guang. It was another pussy heaven. I stayed at Hue Mei Hotel, reasonally priced, about 310.00RMB week day. When you come out of the front door, turn left is a busy street which has everything including restaurants, foot massage, body massage, hair shampoo shops and most importantly of all mammies. Beginning 1 p.m., just walk on that street you will be approached by many of them. If you are interested they will take you to a place where all the girls are for your choice.

Prices ranges from 100RMB ST to 500RMB all night. Make sure you negotiate and tell the mammies what you want like girls with big tits, will do BBBJ, will tongue kiss and the like.

I had a great time there to say the least.

Trisomie
05-23-04, 22:46
Hi there,

I'm new to this thread and had one question. I'm going to be living in Guangzhou in my own Chinese apartment starting in Sept and I am into the P4P scene. My question pertains to KTV and BBS girls. Is it possible to see these girls on a "freelance" basis once you have seen them a couple of times?. Can you hook up with them after work and on their days off?. I want to be able to see them regularly without having to pay a KTV fee, mamasan and bar fine.

I'm a young, handsome, Canadian guy and could make them bullshit promises about relationships, marriage, etc in order for them to be interested in hooking up with me

Any and all advice would be appreciated

Trisomie

ABCinLA
05-25-04, 04:54
To Trisomie,

Back in sz again plus hong kong and Maccau. I myself appreciate a good joke. Ha Ha.

Silly Puppy
06-01-04, 04:40
Trisomie,

I think the cheapest way for cheap guy like you is to play with yourself. Much safer and only cost you a baby oil bottle. Don't you think? Peace :)

Blue Wolf
06-05-04, 06:14
Night Dragon,

I will go to Dong Guang next weekend.

Did you get the name or number of the girl from Dongcheng hotel?? staff no or phone no ? dos all the girls give the same good service or was you just very lucky ?

Can I go there alone as forenger ?

BlueWolf

ManonsanBoy
06-06-04, 22:43
Wolf

You should be OK as a Lao Wai. They may try to get more money from you because they will think you have a big cock. Remain smiling and polite and you should be able to do a deal. If the place is new to you, just go to a good hotel sauna. You will not be ripped off; they have a business reputation to protect. Many of these places turn over 100,000 RMB a day.

Shy Boy
06-13-04, 16:53
Went to Parkview Hotel in Chang An, Dongguan and had a night at the Colours KTV with some other friends. It was my first time ever in DG and thought the deal was 2-5-8. We were all a bit surprised to learn that it was 2-6-10! Maybe we settled on one of the nicer places, but definitely expect to pay more for FS at that place. We ended up talking our girls down to 800 for LT anyway, so I guess there's flexibility there.

Picked a cute little Hunan girl that I ended up rushing out of my hotel room because the condom broke after the second shot. Overall girls were about 6's with the occasional 7 sprinkled in...a bit of a disappointment but still cheaper than Shanghai. My buddy went trolling for one of DG's famed saunas but was discouraged to find that both places (not sure what they were called) charged 300 for room and 500 for the girl. Is this a standard opening rate with room to negotiate down? From the board we were expecting around 600 for everything.

Cali41
06-16-04, 08:37
Hi Bro’s,

I will be heading to DG (changping) area for the first time in July (10-13). Haven’t decided on where to stay yet? I am leaning towards the Lion Hotel. I read somewhere that it has been renovated? Any bro's who stayed there recently, please update.

Can you guys list your top 3 hotel experiences based on value (newer rooms, etc. my price range is 300-500rmb/night.) and location (close to train station, downtown, shopping) Any websites, contacts and numbers are great if you have it.

Also, what are your top 3 sauna/ktvs based on the following criteria: 1)good selection of girls? 2) Service oriented- I like GFE? 3) Girls speak basic English. I am curious- do any girls speak basic English at any KTV/saunas?

Finally, is there any non-mongering activities that a first timer should/must do when in DG area ? especially during the day while i am recharging my batteries? Example. Best restaurant (food to eat) can be have at _____ ?

Many thanks for all your inputs. By the way, if any bros happen to be in DG from July 10-13 and is interested in hanging out , please post or PM me. It would be nice to share stories and put a face to the postings. I will post my FR after my experience in DG. Can't wait.

Happy mongering fellas.

Peace,

Cali

SE Asia Joe
06-18-04, 05:22
BOY - they're really cracking down in Dong Guang these days!! Went to the Jia Hua Grand hotel Sauna with a friend - and had them insist that it's only a Veggie sauna - in a large common massage area. Absolutely couldn't believe it! So I had to phone up my friend the "Young Godfather" of Dong Guang for intervention! 10 minutes later we took the elevator back up to the sauna and as soon as we stepped out, had 2 of their receptionists apologizing profusely and welcoming us. Had to go up to the 12/f and then take the back staircase up to the 13/f (the 13/f lift button does NOT work! Yeah.. hnh hnh!!) and shown to our rooms in this 5 star hotel (only 3 of them in Donguang, Jia Hua, Sheraton and ?? - forgot).

Our room was directly opposite the room the girls use to rest up between duty calls - so even before the parade, we were able to already eye about 50 of them going back and forth!). And of course at the actual parade, we were shown about a dozen of the best looking ones whilst being re-assured that they were the best not only in looks but also in service! Chose an 18 year old absolute beauty from Hubei - and it was a totally GFE from the word go - but only right after she had bowed down deeply to thank me for having chosen her (What good training!!).

This is one wild gal and she has been trained to do everything - and I mean everything - from boob massage with milk being poured on my body, to Ice/fire AND use of popping candy, to giving me a complete and thorough AR with actual deep tongue insertion to kissing/sucking EVERY single part of me - and of course alternating tender/slow moments coupled with wild FS!! Actually its been quite while since I've had such "close to 10 everything" that I truly enjoyed it! Beauuutiful Gal, wonderful service, luxurious surroundings, GFE - EVERYTHING! And here's the best part - RMB 400 to the Girl and RMB 265 - less 20% - plus ??% for tax etc - all in - just above RMB600!

My friend and I were 2 happy campers when we left!

Travel Dog
07-02-04, 06:23
Shy Boy,

The Parkview (Chinese name Guo Ji) is the most expensive place in Chang An . Along with the Haiyaat at that price range. There are also 2-5-8 places and 1-4-6 places. PM me if you want some names. My favorite is the ShaTou on 107 it is a cheaper than the GuoJi and much more fun. The girls are quite wild in the room.

DayNight
07-03-04, 09:10
I'm just back from DaLang. I saw quite a number of BBS (at least 10). Quality was, well, soso.

I was in the 'Star Hotel' (RMB118) which is a bit below standard, but hat 2 BBS opposite. I checked those later but was not satisfied.

There was also a BBS in the hotel with some OK girls. But when I came back to choose one there was only 1 left. Room massage was RMB 40. Well, after 30 Minutes or so into the session the girl did not want to do FS (already with my dick in her hand). Paid 40 and let her go.

The well after midnight I found another nearby BBS which had 1 nice girl (out of 2). Their room was really grotty, but she came back to my hotel for an agreed 150.

She was really good looking and hat a very good figure.

But one of the few things that I don't like at all is vaginal smell. After she stripped naked I had to send her to the shower ASAP. It helped somehow, but some smell remained.

She also started very bored but got into it later on and got even quite noisy. Finally she wanted to stay the night, but was too smelly for my taste. 200 and off ya go....

Silly Puppy
07-10-04, 00:51
Daynight,

Yeah! Talking about smell. I had a girl in Shenzhen a while ago. I cleaned up her pussy and ass well in shower. However, after a few minutes of doing it doggy style a strange odor came out. Still don't know where it came from. It was not stinky but really weird, kind of heavy and made me nausea. I turned her over for missionary and fucked away made her come hard. She also wanted to stay but I refused.

Sly Guy
07-16-04, 08:53
Had a recent trip to Dongguan for busy-ness. What a crazy place! I'll spare you the lonely planet version but I stayed in Zhangmutou. I should've stayed in Chang Ping though, looking back in hindsight it is a better place to have fun and is more centrally located. Anyways... stayed at Good View Sangem Hotel (San Cheng Ban Shan Jiu Dian) which I booked on Ctrip.com. They have a ktv/bar/entertainment center and a sauna.

The Sauna is like everyone else described. First rate facility. Large, clean, with glass bathroom. The bathrooms have, sauna, shower, and some have a 'shower bed'. Tried the place twice. 238 for the room before 7pm, 338 afterwards plus 500 tip for the girl.

First girl was a short cutey... great service, very skillful, AR, Fire Ice, BJ, FS, no hurry, eager to please. 7+ looks. 8/10 service.

2nd time I tried, they offered me the 'Model' option. Model meaning, former dancer, stripper, or model. This is 200 RMB extra. The girl was definitely hotter. Solid 8 to 8+. Big bust, sexy sultry type. Got bathed on the shower bed. Service was very skillful, but a bit rushed since they are in such demand. Did all the same things as above with one new thing I've never done before.... toe fucking. Haha... it was weird but nice. She would put a condom on the big toe and screw it, then do the same on the other foot. It was like some kind of kung fu, she would announce all the techniques she would preform before doing it. 8/10 service. Would've have given 7 but the two thing was pretty creative.

Later that night:

Went to the entertainment area. They had a magic show and a singing, dancing troupe. Not too exciting, costs 38rmb to get in. Then the hostess offers to bring by girl. Oh yeah. 3 girls in the lineup. Was happy with one, didn't need her to bring more. 2-4-8. Took the girl back. She very sweet, cute, giggly and 18. She said had been doing this for only a week and a half. I had to teach her how to do the BJ. No lube with this girl, she was instant wetness. Dripping like sea cucumber. Had her overnight. Asked her how much in the morning she said, 'gosh you don't have to pay, I had so much fun, I should be paying you'. Anyways, I didn't want to take advantage of her so I gave her the 800. These girls all have it hard. They come from the countryside and have all worked in the factories. It's good Karma not too hardass with these girls. Also I knew this was standard price and didn't feel I was ruining the market for everyone else.

Well it was a short trip, so that's all the reporting I have for this nutty place.

Sound Stream #2
07-19-04, 10:40
Da Xin,

I'm glad you had fun. Its nice to see someone treating these girls good. Most of these girls aren't hoes, they're nice people. Some of them are in the business just to make a living to support their families back home. I normally treat them with respect, unless I bump into one that mistakenly labels me as a sucker, and then I have to show her whose boss. But I rarely ever have to be an ass, because these girls are just too sweet. So I have a lot of respect for you for not taking advantage the girl.

On the other hand, girls in the US are a different case and pretty bad in my opinion. With US girls, you have to show them who is boss, and you have be willing to take advantage of them, or they will try to see how far they can walk all over you. I rarely ever have to treat a China girl the same way that I treat a US girl.

I'm dominant enough to handle both types of girls. = 0 But my life is still much easier and more enjoyable when I'm in China.

Sly Guy
07-22-04, 05:39
I agree, these girls are usually really nice people, and it doesn't hurt to be nice. There's no need to keep up a guard like these girls are going to scam you. I go into it like I go get for haircut. I'm there for the service, but meanwhile I have a nice conversation and get to know the other person. It makes for a more pleasent, less sleazy experience.

And yes, China is the place to be. It's like a instant first class upgrade. Suddenly we're top of the food chain.

Poseidon Guy
07-25-04, 06:03
Hello everyone,

I need some help. This will be my first trip to china, passing through Hong Kong. My cousin told me about "Dongquan" so I'm going there, but it was his first trip too and he doesn't remember where to go and stuff. I'm Asian, but don't speak Chinese. Can anyone give me directions on where to go, what hotels to stay in, and the best places for girls, and how the system works there...and directions from Hong Kong airport to Dongquan? In return, if anyone is interested in visiting Bangkok, I've been to Bangkok 5 times in the last 2 years, will be happy to share info on places to visit, prices, etc.

I'd appreciate as much detailed directions as possible since I don't speak or read Chinese, and yes, I've been reading this board and have gotten great info, but more would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Poseidon Guy

Bull Dozer
07-26-04, 19:28
Hi Guys,

I visit Houjie Town, Donguan, very frequently,I think it is one of the best mongering places, I have been there too many times love their foot massage places cheap 45-50RMB /hour, too many BBS, I have become a little infamous because of my size, looks like a lot of these girls talk between themselves, but there are too many BBS, & even all the hotels have Saunas & offer good service, I don't want to name any hotels if any one needs info PM me.

After a while of staying at the hotels it was getting a little pricey so I went ahead a rented an Apartment fully furnished behind Sheraton hotel, great location for a great price. Als would like to find out how far is Chang Pin or Chang AN from Houjie, I would like to try some fresh waters next time I am in China, probably end of August, in the mean time my vacant apartment is waitng for me to bring some cute girls.
Looks like if you visit these BBS too many times & pick two or three girls every night, one at a a time they get jealous or label you as a stud, any advice on that. Have fun you guys.

GJ

Van Man II
07-27-04, 13:14
Does anyone know what is the official english name of the Kua Wa Hotel in Dongguan? Also is there any action in that hotel to advise of? My friends are planning a weekend there, I would like to be prepared.

Thank you my friends.

Van Man II
07-28-04, 16:06
Please note I made a mistake in my previous message. I mean to ask about Jia Hua Grand Hotel in Dounguan.

Thanks.

Csun213
07-30-04, 00:54
To Poseidon Guy, I would go to Shenzhen instead of Donqquan since it is a bigger city with a lot of tourists. More girls to be had. Plus it is a lot closer to Hong Kong. Look on the Shenzhen board.

MpfsLover
07-30-04, 04:15
Van Man II,

Jia Hua Grand Hotel is a nice 4 or 5 star hotel. There are actions there. They have a very nice and big KTV with stage and dance shows there. Girls are of the higher-end caliber. A bit more expensive than the other hotels. They also have a sauna in the hotel. I did not try the sauna. This hotel is girl friendly.

mpfslover

Poseidon Guy
07-30-04, 06:54
To Csun213,

Many thanks for the advice. I know very little about where anything is in China. Will try that place instead of Dongquan.

Thanks!

If you ever need info on Bangkok, leave a message for me in the Bangkok section. Will be happy to share.

Van Man II
08-09-04, 14:26
Thanks MpfsLover.

Jia Hua Hotel is Hot. The Pharoah night club was absolutely filled with top quality chicks. I must of seen atleast 500 plus. It was so busy, so full of energy.

We were a party of 5, we ended up with more the 15 girls in the room. Each costs RMB200 for just sitting. One Shot is 800 and overnight is 1000. Price was OK for the quality.

We all ended up taking two girls back to the room. They worked real well together, they had great synergy. Definately recommend it to take VIP's.

MpfsLover
08-17-04, 08:29
Van Man II,

Glad you liked it. I liked this hotel also. Great for entertaining friends and customers.

mpfslover

Van Man II
08-17-04, 16:02
Does anyone know which hotel the Hong Kong Democratic candidate, Alex Ho, was staying in? It was a Dong Guan Hotel. How often does a bust like that happens? Therefore I guess it is a total set-up?

OldAsiaHand
08-18-04, 15:47
Ming Xuan Hotel - Dao Qiao

This is an excellent 5-star hotel just off the highway. Rate is only RMB298RMB including breakfast. It is less than one year old.

The hotel is a bit isolated, however, there is a full range of services available in house. KTV girls are a little pricy at 2/8/10. Sauna is RMB238 + 400. Other room service is available for 400-500 ST.

There is a newly opened foot massage place attached to the hotel. 35 for 1st 70 minutes, 30 for additional hour. I went for a session while contemplating what way to go. I had a very sweet girl from Sichuan. After a great foot massage, she started massaging my leg real close, so I extended an hour. She massaged my little brother a bit but I could not take off clothes in the room.

To cut a long story short, I managed to get her to come to room after work. Total GFE. Real cuddly. To my own surprise, I managed 3 pops and sent her off in the morning with 400 RMB which she seemed happy with.

OAH

Rickyeoh99
08-19-04, 01:56
Hi OAH,

Do you have the address and contact number of Ming Xuan Hotel? I tried to send you an email but can't cause your email account is full.

MpfsLover
08-19-04, 04:58
Hi OAH,

Glad to see you found another treasure. I assume this requires a car to get to, any public transportation near by.

I still have not visited Cheung Ping, as you recommended. Will give that city a try on my next visit. Hopefully, in November.

I am counting the days..

cheers,
mpfslover

Nightwing88
08-19-04, 05:12
Had another great weekend in Changping. We stayed with my buddies at the Lion Hotel on Saturday and Sunday. Met up with my regular at the KTV in Lion on Saturday, and did her twice (evening and morning). On Sunday, all my friends left and since I was attracted to one of my friend's girls, I decided to take her out for the whole night as well. Pricing here is the standard 2/5/8, and as I have said before, it is value for money!

What was interesting is what we did on Sunday. My girl and I went on a date to the KTV inside the Versailles Hotel. Have any of you guys seen this place? The KTV looks like a little enclosed villa, all the girls dress up in peacock feathers and dresses, and the guys serving the tables wear outfits that reminded me of the Flintstones cartoons back in the US. The live show inside the KTV featured dancing, singing, moving dinosaurs and a UFO (at 11:00AM), and, most amazingly, Thai tranvestites who looked hot for men! We had a great time watching the whole show. It ends at 12:30AM. Cost wasn't bad. For two people, the bill was 180RMB. I'd recommend it, because it is a little different than what you would expect for Dong Guan

Chew13
08-19-04, 13:39
To Poseidon Guy,

If you are going to Shenzhen, avoid Sha Tsui for the next 3 months as there is a 'cleaning up' going on currently.

If you are going to Dong Guan, Chang Ping is a great place to go and there are plenty of action to be found. Fresh girls arriving all the time so I can stay a stretch there and don't fuck the same girl twice. You can stay at Lion Hotel (Xiong Shi) which is near the main shopping area.

At Lion hotel, they have a KTV (girls cost 2-5-8), sauna (no special action here) and foot massage (some cuties here). If you stand at the front door of the hotel, going straight across the street and going to the left will bring you to shopping areas. Walk down the street to your right and there will be a lot of eating places on both side of the streets. Going straight down this street will lead you to Hui Mei Hotel and usually a lot of mamasans from BBS will be here on weekdays when business are bad. If you go with them, they will most likely bring you to either Ya Lan area, Mu Lun or a KTV called Jin Hua or something like that. Avoid this KTV at all cost. I had several girls from there and each time their attitudes are really bad so I had decided to ban that place for good.

Also, if you go with the mamasan from here, expect to pay rmb50 more. Usual price for ST is rmb200-250 and overnight is rmb450-500 if you go directly to Ya Lan area.

To go direct, just hop onto a motorcycle and tell the rider to go Ya Lan. It will cost rmb5. If you are with friends, flag down a van and it cost rmb15. Either way, they will drop you right outside Ya Lan Hotel where a lot of mamasans will 'assault' you as soon as you get off. Follow them to see their wares and don't be too hasty to pick one, there are at least 8-10 houses there. Never, ever trust the recommendations from the mamasan. You will end up having a better time if you just trust yourself.

Alternatively, you can stay in Ya Lan Hotel, or Swan Lake Hotel (Tian Er Hu). Personally, I prefer girls from the Mu Lun market but getting there is a bit more complicated.

If you are in Chang Ping, you might as well spend a day or 2 in Zha Mu Tou if you have the time. It's like 30-40 min ride from Chang Ping and will cost you rmb40. Stay in Guan Kai Hotel, and right across the street is a few alleys all filled with CD shops and BBS. I always find that the girls there had all been well-trained by the Hongkies and can suck the tyre of a car rim. Really enjoyable!

Ah, time for dinner. So good luck on your trip!

Chew13
08-19-04, 13:44
Does any of you guys know which are the hotels in Chang Ping, Huang Jiang and Zha Mu Tou that has broadband Internet access in the rooms?

I have a client who will be going there and I am clueless about this. I am great at sniffing out pussies but I am lost in these tech stuffs.

Thanks

OldAsiaHand
08-19-04, 15:13
Ricky,

Hotel is just off the DaoJiao exit the GuangShen Expressway. Phone is 0769-8333888.

OAH

Rickyeoh99
08-20-04, 02:03
OAH,

Thanks a lot. Will check on the place when I'm there the next time, hopefully before the year ends.

Cheers

DaBoy
08-20-04, 03:56
"Chew13 wrote: I prefer girls from the Mu Lun market but getting there is a bit more complicated"

Chew13, could provide some clues on how one would get to the other market? One would assume that you could have the moto take you there by saying Mu Lun...or I guess you could specify to the Mama that you wanted to go there...

Could you shed a bit more light on the Mu Lun area?

Cheers!

Jeanster
08-21-04, 04:32
FYI,

The major road between Zhang Mu Tou and Chang Ping is under contruction currently and will be for the next 1-2 months. They're expanding the road to 3 lanes each side so expect to be in traffic for an additional 20-30 minutes if you're in this stretch of area.

Also the major road between Zhang Mu Tou and Huang Jiang has been cordoned off so you will need to find another route to go between these two areas.

Scoubidou
08-23-04, 21:39
Hi Mongers,

I’m going to spend one night (August 27th) at Parkview Int'l hotel in Dong guan, where is the best and closest location for finding a nice girl?

Thanks

Chew13
08-25-04, 03:01
"DaBoy wrote: Chew13, could provide some clues on how one would get to the other market? One would assume that you could have the moto take you there by saying Mu Lun, or I guess you could specify to the Mama that you wanted to go there. Could you shed a bit more light on the Mu Lun area?"

If you are familiar with Ya Lan, then you will know that just by telling the motorguy 'Ya Lan', he will drop you right in front of Ya Lan Hotel and you will immediately get mobbed by the mummies.

However, the "fun houses" in Mu Lun are not as simple. They are actually hidden right behind a factory (tools making I think) which fronted the houses at the entrance and there are no tell-tell signs of the pleasures that lies beyond. As I do not know what to tell the motorguy directly, usually I will just tell him 'Mu Lun market' and give him the directions when I am there. If you are going to explore, look out for a hair salon with flashing barber's light off the main road at the edge of the market. The place cannot be seen cruising along the main road so you will have to cut through the market. If you happen to chance upon the hair salon, the factory is just directly opposite it. Just walk in the front gate and then take the side lane leading back and there will be a "fun house" there plus 4 or 5 more further down the lane.

The discovery of this place was on a trip one year ago when an Australian friend (he's a Chinese) had a Taiwanese client who told him about it. So me, him and a Singaporean friend went walking after dinner at 6pm trying to look for this place. We were walking around the area for around two hour before we gave up and head back to our hotel (Lion) to have a shower before deciding if we want to go to Amazon, or check out the wares at Ya Lan.

We decided to pay a visit to a favorite mummy (Pang Jie) who operates some freelance girls beside Hui Mei (the last one was especially memorable) and along the way, we were approached by another mummy who claims that she is from Mu Lun so bingo! As it was rather dark at that time (around 9pm), we could not really recognise the place but we did notice the hair salon which seems to be the only one around there. The next day at around 4pm, we went back again by ourselves and successfully found the place this time.

What I like about the girls from Mu Lun? Of all the girls we had in Chang Ping, I will say that so far the only place where the girls don't give me bullshit is from Mu Lun, at least not yet. LOL! Some of them really treat me so well that it makes feel guilty when picking another girl on another day when they are around. :-)

Best luck hunting!

Member #2206
08-26-04, 00:13
Chew 13,

Crown Prince hotel in Huang Jiang is very good, and broadband is also free of charge

Member #2206
08-26-04, 00:14
Scoubidou,

In Parkview, there is Sauna facility. You can ask for VIP room, it is good

Travel Dog
08-26-04, 04:06
Scoubidou

The Parkview (GuoJi Jiudian) is great for a first visit to DG. It is a 5 star hotel and the staff speaks excellent English. I have never heard of a problem with anyone bringing a girl or two back to their room. I recently had a customer spend 3 weeks there without any hassles. There is a sauna and KTV right there so you don't have to even leave the hotel if you don't want. It is 1000RMB for all night. PM me if you need more details.

MpfsLover
08-27-04, 03:06
Fellow mongers,

Saw this today. Please careful while having fun..

mpfslover

------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, August 26, 2004

Police close 1,600 entertainment venues, detain thousands

SCMP Story - Updated at 5.52pm:
Police in southern China have closed down more than 1,600 entertainment venues and detained 24,000 people in a campaign to clampdown on vice, gambling and drugs, state media said on Thursday.

As many as 10,670 entertainment businesses were inspected by law enforcement and government agencies during a three-month drive to flush out illegal activities in Guangdong province, the China Daily reported.

"Of those inspected, 1,651 have been shut down permanently, while the rest have been required to cease trading and make improvements to business practices," said He Guifu, from the Guangdong Bureau of Public Security.

The campaign took in eight major cities - Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Dongguan, Huizhou, Foshan, Zhongshan and Jiangmen - situated in the prosperous Pearl River Delta which borders Hong Kong and Macau.

He said more than 24,000 people were detained and hundreds of arrests were made, among them prostitutes and their clients, many of whom hold Hong Kong and Macau resident permits.

Silly Puppy
08-28-04, 20:00
Just got back from DongGuan and it was reported that the police just had a big campaign on prostitutions.

Well, I did not find it the case as I was able to get girls to come to my hotel room. Just talk to massage/saunar manager and he'll find girls for you. Pay him a little tip. ST is 400 and LT 800 as usual. Karaoke bars have many beautiful young girls and there were no signs of police anywhere. I took couple girls back to my hotel and did not see anything suspicious. Just have fun guys!

Warriorxxx
08-31-04, 01:36
James Tran.

Please check your forum PM.

Sino View
09-10-04, 07:49
Chew13,

A mummy approahed us last month when I walking around the eating houses beside Lion hotel. Guess what she took us to the houses behind the factory in Mu lun market. we paid 10rmb for the pick-up,one way. The stocks were pretty good.

The price was reasonable too. 150rmb for ST. Not sure if my friends did pay to the mummy . Over night was 500rmb. We all took ST as are eager to taste the gals in the ktv.

Those houses in Ya lan insisted 250rmb for a ST.

Sino View
09-16-04, 06:17
Some time ago, someone posted a map of Dongguan with it's 21 towns in this forum.

I've searched all over but couldn't locate.

Can someone be kind enough to tell me where to find it.

Many thanks.

Hoeman
09-17-04, 03:57
My first post...HOORAY! I'm based in Humen town, aka Taiping, Dongguan. Found a road with BBS that provides FS. Total damage = RMB130 for ST. RMB100 is for the girl and RMB30 which is paid to the mamasan is supposedly for the massage. But the deal was straight FS once you get into the rooms in apartments behind the BBS. Not sure about LT, will enquire the next time I go.

Plenty of girls (I walked tehn whole length of the road to recce); went for a sweet 20 year old Hunan girl last week (name: "XiaoYang"). She had lovely eyes and 34"boobs(I asked ); not exactly huge but just nice to squeeze and succulent to suck. Almost GFE-like, no rush(I think I went at non-peak hours). I'm itching for the next visit.

Anyone visiting the area can PM me, I can give you directions or we can make it a BBS monger outing. Am looking out for sauna places with FS.

Hoeman
09-22-04, 03:35
Went back to BBS shop in Humen last nite. Well, actually I went back there on SAT & SUn too. Altogether 4 visits in 10days. It must be because my GF is not around (she's back home for Mooncake festival next week) and I'm basically free to monger at will. Either that or I'm getting the monger itch back after 2 years reprieve, back from when I was single, horny and always on trips to Thailand. Anyways, I had a Hubei girl on SAT, a Sichuan girl on SUN. Everything was SOP.

The thing is, I went back last night for another session of ST and chose me a 20 yr-old cutie Hubei girl with lovely tits (35" and the melons were big for her size). Her name was YaoYao. Everything went fine until the last moments. We did several positions; i.e. missionary, doggystyle, her-on-top, me lifting her up and fucking standing up. The finale was back to missionary as she said she preferred this.

Right after I squirted my load (while my dick was still in her), she suddenly gave me a funny look. I pulled out my dick and saw to my horror, the condom had torn and I had squirted my load into her.

It had become a half bare-back session in the final moments. She quickly ran into the bathroom to try to rid the semen from her pussy, while accosting me for not letting her know that the condom had torn (she is worried because she gets pregnant real easy & she has done 2 abortions this year). I told her I didn't know cos I was too busy enjoying, obviously.

I'm sort of worried now because the only time I ever do bare-back is with my own GF and before that, with a pro in Thailand years back (I had myself checked for AIDS after the bare-back in Thailand and the results were negative). Has anyone ever encountered "torn condoms" during sex and do you think I should get myself checked for STD/AIDS? How should I go about this?

My last AIDS test was 2 years back and it was done because my insurance company insisted on the test and they paid for it too (they told me it's because I used to travel a lot to Thailand). Results came back negative and ever since, I've been using condoms all the time when I monger.

Pls advise, fellas! Thanx.

Hoeman

Chew13
09-23-04, 04:59
Sino View,

I am sure you find the place and girls to be of good value for money. :-)

For the rest of the guys who had not been there, try to look for it when you happen to be around the area, it will be worth it.

Arrgh... I am getting withdrawal syndrome for not able visit China for like half a year now. Too broke for the time being now. :-(

OldAsiaHand
09-24-04, 08:48
Hoeman,

The broken condom scare! It happens to me about 2-3 times every year. Especially since I do not bring my own condoms and usually just use what the girl has. I never get checked afterwards unless I have some symptoms, but you may want to take some CIPRO anyway as a precaution. I get an AIDS test once a year as a matter of course.

Just my POV.

OAH

DayNight
09-25-04, 11:36
Hoeman
AIDS is very difficult to catch. For men it's very, very rare to get it just from one encounter. Why? Coz you don't have blood contact and the vaginal fluid contains no viruses. Viruses are a the blood and semen. That's why a gal is much more easy to catch AIDS. I would not worry about AIDS at all.

Broken rubber? I think I had 2-3 out of 1000+ . It usually happens when the girl gets too dry. You will notice that before. Friction will increase.

Yes, it's also good to bring you own condoms. Another usefull acessory would be KY jelly, or similar non-oil based products.

Don't use baby oil or vasiline as lube. The oil makes the latex soft and it breaks easier.

DaBoy
09-25-04, 23:03
Vag fluid can contain the HIV virus.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pubs/faq/faq21.htm

PD Maniac
09-27-04, 04:37
Was in houjie town sept 12 for a couple of days. Stayed at the jia hua grand. Went to the pharoah club with 2 friends. The mama showed us a few girls but we wanted to see some more before we pick. An hour went by and we were getting lonely. So we forced the mama to bring some more girls for us to see. The waitress in our room was no help at all. Finally we picked a girl each. Negotiated LT and the girls were reluctant to go back. i dont know if it was 1 or all 3 but in the end, they all refused. Normally we would of given up but cant be in dg and not get laid. On our way out we stopped our mama and asked her to just pull girls who are willing to LT. There were a bunch of girls walking back and forth and we just pointed to the ones we liked. Mama asked and they came back with us. The session was ordinary so no need to mention it. paid 10.

Next day we paid a visit to the jia hua sauna. They tried to send us to the real sauna. we told them we wanted to go to the other sauna. The workers there kept insisting that they dont do that anymore yet they didnt send us home, they put us in the foot massage room. 30 mins went by and no one tended to us. Finally the manager came in and explained to us that its not that kind of establishment. We noticed guys goin in a different direction from us, not the exit, so we knew it was on. He suggested we come back later when there will be more girls. After a lengthy conversation, he agreed to show us the girls. Went to the back staircase to the 8th fl. saw about 9 girls which none fascinated me. I did pick one bcuz of all the hassle we were put thru. Service was great, ar, fire ice, magic rocket, milk, mint candy and some jello thing.

All 3 of us are chinese and able to speak chinese. Is it that hard to get laid in dg these days?

Hoeman
09-27-04, 10:52
OAH, DayNight, DaBoy:

Thanx for your advice. I think I'll line up to go for an AIDS test soon. For the moment, no STD symptoms, thank God!

Anyways, I'm back to normal after the scare, bcos since the "torn condom" incident, I've had a HJ in Humen (at BBS), a ST in Anhui hotel (hotel massage) & a CBJ in Guangzhou hotel (hotel massage).

Thanks again for your advice and reports!

Hoeman.

Moody
09-29-04, 09:29
by PD Maniac

All 3 of us are chinese and able to speak chinese. Is it that hard to get laid in dg these days?

That's strange, I haven't had any problems. I was in Jia Hua a couple of weeks ago too, although I didn't try the sauna, I did go to the KTV. I didn't take any of the girls out, but they were more than willing. I also went to Cinese the week before that and the I did take the girl out of there and she was cool with it. A couple of nights ago I was at Crown Prince in Huangjiang, again, no problems. To put this more into prospective, I'm not Chinese and my Mandarin ability is probably the level of a 3 year old. I can barely get passed asking the girl's name.

Baby Huey
10-02-04, 20:13
Any good places to get girls in the Dongsuan area outside of the KTV?

Does anybody know any girls that do room service? Phone Numbers?

OldAsiaHand
10-08-04, 16:13
Hooked up with Hoeman this evening for a BBS tour of Humen. We saw about 7-8 shops situated just on the outskirts of the downtown area near the ferry terminal. I must say that 3 of the shops had a very good selection of quality talent, many in the 7-8 range. I would guess there were 15-20 girls in each shop. The girls had a much fresher look than what you find in SZ or GZ. Not as hard and worn.

I got a very good impression of the area. All the mamasans were very friendly and the girls were all smiling and pleasant for the most part.

Hoeman and I picked our girls and went up to the apartments. They rooms were relatively clean for BBS standards. My girl and I had a shower and were just getting into it when I asked for a BBBJ from her. Absolute refusal which I undersand from Hoeman is pretty standard in this area (His girl did the same). After a bit of me insisting and she asking me to go without this time, she decided she better send me a substitute. A couple of girls came in very soon thereafter offering a BBBJ sandwich. I selected only one. Service was very good; BBBJ, AR, multiple postions with a doggy finish. Overall service rating 8. Looks were about 7. Attitude was 9. Price was 130RMB, but I gave her 150RMB for the extra effort.

I will definitely return to this area. There were many girls in those shops that I am keen to do. Highly recommended.

OAH

Asia Butterfly
10-09-04, 04:52
Hello all,

I will be visiting the Dongguan in a couple of weeks and I believe I will be staying at the Golden palace hotel. Can anyone tell me of any mongering experiece there and if it is girl friendly.

Any suggestions is highly appreciated

A.B

Travel Dog
10-10-04, 01:51
AB,
The Golden Palace hotel you refer to is probably in Dong Guan, Liao Biu. I have stayed there many times in the past. It used to be one of the best places in DG but now the place is a little worn and ragged. It is also a little isolated because it is in a small town, so you need a car to go anywhere else.

One the plus side the staff speaks English and the Western buffet is great . It is very girl friendly, the KTV is fine. Should be 1,000 RMB for the girl overnight in your room. Write a report for us.

Moody
10-10-04, 03:50
I believe Golden Palace is in Shilong. 20 minutes in a cab will take you to Houjie with Jia Hua, Sheraton, and Cinese. All three have high end KTV with very large selection of girls. I've never been to Sheraton, but Soulman recommends it. I would recommend Cinese because they had better quality girls.

Asia Butterfly
10-10-04, 17:07
Thanks Moody and Travel Dog,

I have read most of the posts and I beleive the best avenue for getting FS is the BBS. I am hoping there is one in the hotel if not I have to try the hotel massage route.

Question? Is it better to just call for massage in my room or go there within the hotel

Thanks,

AB

MpfsLover
10-10-04, 23:09
Hi OAH,

Glad to see your post on your recent visit to Humen, aka Taiping. I also went to Humen in the past, and found nothing in this city for mongering, maybe I was looking at the wrong place.

Could you provide some details about this area near the ferry terminal. Any street names or alley.

I am hoping to visit Asia end of this year, so may go hunting with you, if you're in town.

cheers,
mpfslover

Hoeman
10-11-04, 05:58
Hi OAH,

Glad that you enjoyed your visit here in Humen. It was great meeting you. We should do this again. Give me a call whenever you are in town.

FYI, I went to BBS again yesterday afternoon. Had a girl from the 3rd BBS shop. Remember the girl dressed in white when we were scouting out. Yesterday was the first time I ever went for seconds with the same girl. The first time was good; this time round, it was heavenly. I'm still whoozy from yesterday's sex. I look forward to mongering with you again.

MpfsLover,

The BBS in Humen are located at "Haiyun Lu". It is a 5mins walk from Trustmart. If you need more precise details, do PM me. I'll try to walk you with better directions. Or I can PM you the phone number to one of the BBS.

Cheers!

OldAsiaHand
10-11-04, 09:08
MpfsLover,

I did not get the name of the street. PM Hoeman and he can give you the details. We might make a stopover when you are next over here.

If you have a few extra bucks, Taiping is home to the famous Long Chuen Hotel which used to house one of the best KTVs in all of S. China IMHO. They used to have nearly 800 girls on tap, all on display in the main room at the same time. I understand they opened a new hotel recently which Hoeman says may not be as good as in the old days.

OAH

Moody
10-11-04, 18:25
AB,

Hotel massage incall tends to be a major ripoff, especially if you're a foreigner. I've heard of girls asking for 500 yuan for a handjob. That's in addition to not knowing what you're getting. A good number of the hotels in Dongguan have private massage rooms where you can get FS. I don't know about your hotel, since I've never been there. Jia Hua massage is famous although guys are posting that it's gotten more restrictive lately. If I were you, I would try the massage in your hotel. More than likely, FS is available and there's a good chance that the girls will be well trained.

I'm not too familiar with the Shilong area since I was there only twice, so I wouldn't really know where to find BBSs. If you're brave, try catching a cab or a moto and asking where you can find the chickenhouse. Those guys all know where they are.

As for BBS in your hotel, if they have one, it's most likely a legit one. After all, there is a legitimate need for hotel patrons to get haircuts. BBS where you get FS quite frequently don't even offer haircuts. You should get a haircut there anyway. Haircut in the better hotels are awesome with scalp massage, facial, upper body massage, and a haircut. Sometimes they'll even have individual TVs for the patrons. Cost at a 5 star place in Dongguan should be around 60 yuan for a haircut. Also try out the foot massage if they have it.

OldAsiaHand
10-12-04, 04:10
asia butterfly,

if the hotel you are talking about is in fact the one that travel dog refers to in liao bu, i have stayed there, but i don't remember the deal with the hotel bbs. the sauna did not look like fs was available to me, but i could be wrong. i did not ask directly. i had a peek in the ktv and the talent looked pretty good. if you walk out of the hotel and turn left, take your first right down the alley running next to the hotel property. you will find a bbs about 70-80 meters in. take out service was available when i was there. there were also 3-4 other bbs on the main road that looked promising but i did not enquire about fs. the foot massage place next to the hotel on that side is also pretty good and reasonably priced.

happy hunting!

oah

p.s. as travel dog mentioned the standard hotel rooms are a bit worn. i tried the executive floor last time for a few rmb more and found the rooms had been recently redecorated.

MpfsLover
10-12-04, 05:36
OAH & Hoeman,

Thanks for the info. Will let you know when my travel plans firm up for the next Asia trip.

I can't wait. You guys are so lucky to be in China. I can only dream about this :-(

cheers,
mpfslover

Open to Explore
10-12-04, 06:04
Jia Hua Hotel !!!.

What is all the fuss about this hotel that it is in the middle of nowhere, overpriced, limited action (granted action in OK is alright but then isn't that the same for all ok).

I want to be more proactive in finding more value for money places, examples include the BBS near the Shenzhen bus station in Houjie, here 400RMB overnight no problem and quality very good.

Alternatively try the Li Yi hotel for the best massage in Houjie again similar costs note: you can get a coupon at hotel reception if you are staying there for 100RMB off.

For OK try the 1-3-5 ok's in Houjie e.g. include the infamous 'Da Shun' - always excellent value, an OK girl overnight 500 , and OK charge low to boot.

If all this is not to your value for money liking try the Cinese hotel - not the 5star one but the 2 star one near the Da Shun and Shenzhen bus station in Shenzhen. Here go to reception say room short time and you will be directed to room where girl will appear for 200RMB short time.

These are more value tips. Good luck.

DayNight
10-14-04, 13:55
Just back from TangXia. Stayed in the Jin Wu Hotel. The very nice massage place is now 295 for 2 hours, plus 'tip'. So you talk at least about 600 or so. So I passed.

I found a BBS nearby which quoted massage for 40 hours in house, or 60 outcall. Looked long for a better place, but finally went back to this one for the 'outcall' to my room.

Gal was 17 (claimed) and did not have to much experience. Touching was stricly forbidden. Well, after some time I was able to touch her belly (with much fuzz), later her bra (again with fuzz), later was what was inside (more fuzz). But anyway, in the end we got naked and it was playtime. And really playfull she was. She got REALLY excited by my vibrating love egg and we had a good playtime.

Unfortunately it got late and she got later too dry for sex. Just could not get it in and no lube was available. So a HJ was the end. Next time I have to bring lube!

Despite the ending, that gal was wild and 100% action fun!

Surprice came at the end. Price was 2 hours @ 60 = 120

Will try again next week for a all night session.

ManonsanBoy
10-15-04, 16:00
Jin Wu (Tangxia) massage is way overpriced at just under 300. FORGET IT. Not so long ago, it was 178. There are nicer massage places nearby.

DayNight
10-15-04, 16:09
ManonsanBoy
I'm not sure if the 295 is discountable or if the price includes any tips. But as a flat rate it would be far too cheap.

The Jin Dao Hotel (1Km in direction towards Feng Gang) has also massage and is cheaper. But have not tried that for a long time. Will be back in Jin Wu next week to get my BBS hottie again for LT.

All About Bob
10-15-04, 23:28
Hi all,

I have to go to Guangzhou and donguan next week, and as i have left to so late cant seem to get a hotel in Gunagzhou and need to go to the fair for one day but all the rest of my meetings are in Donguan.

So i thought i best to stay there, can anyone reccomend a good hotel in Donguan, preferably with a KTV and maybe a massge on the premises.

I thank you all in advance, please either pm me or post, theres a drink in it for anyone who would be so good as too help.

DayNight
10-17-04, 05:49
All About Bob
There are about a million hotels in DG. I used to stay for the GZ Fair in Sheklung, that is 1 train stop out of GZ towards SZ. Train ride is only RMB35 and takes 20 Minutes.

The 'Royal Something Hotel' (see my old old old posts for all details) is about RMB 200. They can arrange a massage room service, which in my case ended always with FS and was always good. Price is funny, was always only the RMB 100 or so massage fee. Guess those gals are semi-pro.

DayNight
10-20-04, 07:35
Again back from TangXia. I booked again my new Hunan sweety for a massage. All clothes went off very fast this time. But it was only playtime, no sex. I guess it's a combination between she ain't be really ready and also beeing extremely tight + pain.

Anyway, playing was 3/4 of the fun and well worth the 150 for 2 hours.

For sex I had to go to a nearby brothel and get a room delivery. Another hunanese, 1.5m tall, but nice in bed. Not bad at all.

Moody
10-20-04, 19:47
As we were coming from back from Huadu to Shenzhen, we stopped by Houjie and went to Kande Club Hotel. They have massage there. It's pretty good. If any of you guys are into the ass licking thing, this is the place to go. I had to tell the girl to stop because she was at it so long and it was getting a little weird. The girl I had was number 051 if any of you guys are into it.

I have to admit it was the first time a girl massaged my feet with her breasts and I liked it a lot. The toe sucking was too ticklish though and I didn't find very erotic.

Juggernutt
10-20-04, 22:38
One day visit. The place of choice I think is going to Changping.

Cant speak chicese, but the info here and other sites are helpful.

Hotel wise, iis there better choices than teh Lion Hotel?

Clean and englishspeaking of course Girl friendly.

Also short recap on CP action:

1) Lion itself and the area around it.(Couple of KTV and BBS)
2) Lanyan area
3) Mulun market?

Basically the choicks are in KTV,BBS but also in houses with mamasans
pricing. 300rmb till500rmb.

Moody
10-23-04, 17:19
Jugg,

About 10 minutes from the CP train station is the Crown Prince Hotel. It's a very nice hotel with a nice KTV. Give it a try. Have a meal at the Japanese teppanyaki there. It's excellent for 220 RMB.

Juggernutt
10-23-04, 22:45
In another map people were recommending Hiu Mei hotel. Right in the neighbourhood of 4 HC/Saunas, amongst other Fuhao, Lion etc.

Is the Crow Hotel girl frindly? What would the damge be if i take up a KTV girl there?

What are the prices of hotel rooms?

l_amateur
10-26-04, 06:44
Just to keep you aware of the risks of the game:

About one month ago a US citizen was trapped and killed at night just behind the beautifull Parkview Hotel in Chang'An. A girl setup the trap. She got help from her boyfriend. I don't have more details but local people around say that it was about sex and money.

-About 2 weeks ago, a regular customer of the Sheraton in Dongguan was killed in Guangzhou. He was poisoned by a girl. This man was in his early thirties. He was from Italy. He was familiar with China as he had often stay in the Sheraton for 2 weeks period. He was gone in Guangzhou for the week-end while keeping is room in Sheraton and never came back.

I don't have more details about those 2 recent events. I got my information from local people and friends in the hotels staff. As a taiwanese friend of mine as been drugged and stolen in his own appartement by a girl this summer in Chang'An, I would advise you to be always carefull with anything you are offered to drink.

-I have also heard that a Sauna in Chang'An, not to far from KFC (it is 150 meters on the right and in front, when you go out of the KFC), is frequently raided by the police as the owner seems to be out of favour. The place is cheap, 330 all included but definitively too risky.

As OAH said, better safe than sorry.

OldAsiaHand
10-28-04, 16:14
I amateur,

Thanks for the informative post. The harsh reality keeps us alert to the potential dangers of our hobby. Common sense and good fortune has kept me away from most risky situations.

A friend of mine in Shenzhen was also drugged in his apartment by a SW he picked up and she cleaned out his wallet and left him asleep. She put something under his pillow.

It is always best to deal with people you know and trust when possible.

OAH

Coolao
10-29-04, 05:16
Fellow Dongguan hobbists,

I admire your posts. I'll be in Dongguan tomorrow. I'm new in the Dongguan area and I always enjoyed meeting fellow hobbists.

Let's party. PM me so I can set something up.

Gchaser

OldAsiaHand
10-31-04, 08:53
Hooked up with Hoeman again for a repeat visit to the same shop. I really like the place. All the girls are very friendly and the lao ban yang is very nice. It makes the whole experience that much better.

This time we switched e.g. Hoeman took my last girl and I his choice from our previous visit. Although, Hoeman did not get a BBBJ from her last time, she reluctantly agreed for me. Said it was her first time and I gotta believe it. She could barely get her mouth over the head of my little brother. After a valiant, but useless effort, we moved on. She would only let me do her missionary style claiming she was afraid of my size. Again, I relented. She really was only a little thing; less the 5" tall. Her saving graces were the rack, sweet personality and her excellent audio performance (pretending or not?), to enjoy it. I must give her an "A" for effort.

Appearance: 7
Rack: 9
Service: 5
Attitude: 8

Would I do her again? Probably not. Will I go back to that BBS? Absolutely!

OAH

Juggernutt
10-31-04, 18:44
Hi,

I'll be in CP on the 1st of Nov. Any bros want to join me? I am interested to join group.

Maybe some expereinced guys wanna join up?

Chew13
11-05-04, 04:06
Ah, it's time I cure myself of my withdrawal syndrome and head back to Dong Guan again after such a long, long break.

I will be there on 14th Nov and leaving around 23rd Nov. This time I am planning to check out Shilong with a friend beside our usual haunt at Chang Ping and Zha Mu Tuo.

Will probably be free from 19th till the day I leave so if you guys will like to meet up, PM me your numbers so that I can contact you when I am there. Wouldn't mind checking out Humen and other places too.

Chew

Woodhead
11-05-04, 14:40
While in Hong Kong last week, a friend took me to Dongguan for some fun. Stayed at the Versailles Hotel and visited the nite club next to the hotel at bout 7.30 pm.

Room charge at minimum of RMB500 and a parade of about 200 girls to chose from. You can asked the captain to bring the girls to your Karaoke room or you can go to the parade to chose. My friend (who is experienced) opted to inspect the line up. With a choice of 200, you bound to find something. Must chose a girl early as the go quitre fast.

Took a curvy girl with come f**k me look but once back in the room, found her on the sour side (sarcastic). At 10 pm, do not feel like spending more time with the girl and asked to leave. Damage=RMB200.

Went back to the line up. Line up now dwindled to 30 girls. Chose a girl who is smiling and sweet looking. At 12 am took the girl back to hotel. Had a really good time and she stayed the night. Had another round in the morning. Damage=RMB800.

An amazing experience due to the number of girls available.

Woodhead

King Xavier
11-06-04, 14:58
If you only had one weekend in Dong Guan for the rest of your life, where is the one place you would go for:

FS Massage -
KTV -
Disco -

Please feel free to answer why? PM me if you want and I'll post the results for everyone. This should help most newbies (including myself!).

Storm Cat
11-11-04, 07:05
Dear all,

I recently played in the town of Houjie of Dongguan and finds the quality of KTV girls better than those in Changping. Although the girls overnite charge is a bit more expensive $1000 for Houjie and $800 for Dongguan. I have tried the KTV inside the Sheraton and the Hyatt Garden Hotel, the girl's quality and attitude is also better than those girls in Changping.

Baby Huey
11-14-04, 01:11
I am currently in Dongguan, staying at the Dongcheng Intertional Hotel. This hotel is a 5-star hotel that is great! There are girls wondering around the common areas of the hotel, that are looking for fun! There is also a Sauna in the hotel. The Deluxe room runs 284 RB and the girl runs 400 RB. It is full service, and the service is good! There is a mamsan that can speak endlish here. Here name is Jin Ling, phone 13592731052. See said if you call ahead, she will have a girl that can speak endlish. The girls do all nighter also on the side. You have to set this up with the girl and she will come by your room, after they close at 2 a.m.

Tonight I am going to try the KTV in the Hotel. They told me the rates are the same plus drinks!

This place is some thing to check out!

Legal Lad
11-30-04, 02:12
Where would you stay in Dongguan?

I am a big fan of the KTV scene, and I am only comming to Dongguan for some action. I had planned to stay at the Crown Prince Hotel, which I think is an amazing hotel. I would be willing to stay a few days there, and maybe a few somewhere else, but there is something to be said for staying a few days at the same KTV so you can get a good rapport with the Mommies, etc.

But with that said, anyone have any experience with the Crown Prince Sauna. I like the hotel a lot. The only problem is, what the hell can I do there during the day. Dongguan in that area is like a war zone. Nothing to see but factories.

Tentatively. I will be there from jan 8-Jan 15th. I plan to take a trip to shenzhen as well, but for you dongguan experts out there. Some suggestions would be very welcome!

MpfsLover
11-30-04, 09:57
I went to ChangPing (CP) town on my first visit. I have heard much on this Forum that I really want to check this place out for myself.

Main objectivies: Do a market survey on mongering activities (sampling the local taste / chicks) and to check out the local real estate market, in case I want to move to China to pursue my lifelong happy hunting hobby.

Took a bus from LoWu station in SZ, 35RMB, arrived 45 minutes later. Bus drops you off outside the Li Xiang Lou Hotel. Li is same as the first word Li Chee (Chinese fruit). Xiang is sweet smell. Lou is building. Looks like a 3 star hotel. Hotel is owned and managed by a Hong Kong holding company, probably has some kick back with the bus company to drop off all passengers from HK to their location. Tel: (0769) 3331138, if anyone is interested. I took the standard rate single room listed at 268RMB, but they give you a 50% discount. I paid 134 RMB.

There is a small nightclub, and a SAUNA in this hotel. I had heard that most SAUNAs in this town are sensational, since a lot of HK guys like this type of activities ( he he he).

Checked in the hotel, rested a bit, room is quite nice. I decided to go out and look for a restaurant to have dinner. This hotel is located right at the center of downtown, lots of restaurants and shops within a couple minutes walk. Another large hotel, Hui Mei hotel is two blocks away. Location is definetly convenient. There are many nice seafood restaurant next to each other, so if you like seafood, this is the place to stay.

After dinner, I walked towards Hui Mei Hotel to see what is there. They also have a nice SAUNA facility. On my way, a mama san from a small park across the street waved and ran towards me. She told me that there are two new girls just came from Hubei, very nice, willing to keep me company..blah blah blah. Cost is 150 rmb. Can come to my room. I thought about it for a moment. My hotel has a counter with a staff on each floor outside the elevator, this could pose a problem bringing back a SW. Ahh.what the heck, let's go for it. I took one of the SW and we walked back to my hotel. I found out she just came from Hubei this week, broke up with her boy friend, and wanted to get away.

Once we got out of the hotel elevator, sure enough, we saw the hotel staff sitting behind the counter. She looked at us and did not say anything, we pretend we were friends, talking all the way to my room and did not look back. Got inside the room, took our clothes off, she went in to shower first, locked the bathroom door. I knocked the door, and went in also. She was a bit shy, but I figure we need to break the ice sooner than later. On the bed, I did most of the work, she did not take any initiative. I did all the sampling, holding, touching, and she was like a dead fish. I finally gave up and asked her to call mama san to send another girl up. She went in to shower, came out and called mama san to complain. I gave her a tip, but she wanted much more. I refused and she would not leave. So now, I have to have her thrown out ( Keep in mind, don't do this yourself, in case she goes to police and claim you push her or whatever lies they put on you). Now this is real interesting..first I worried about bringing in a SW and now I have to tell hotel to throw this chick out. I picked up the phone and called hotel security to come to my room and throw this chick out. The hotel security asked is that the woman in yellow top you brought in. I said yes. They said right away they will send some one up to my room. At this point, the SW heard this and made a quick dash out the room and disappeared.

So from this experience, I learned that this is a girl friendly hotel. SW could be a hit or miss depending on what you want. BBS and Sauna is probably more for me, and you may get better quality since they want your return business.

Sorry for the long FR, I'll post my SAUNA experience in a separate posting later.

mpfslover

Fun Lover King
12-01-04, 01:32
Hey Guys,

Anyone interested in a girl with perfect swimsuit model body, here's a recommendation for you. Lion hotel night club - girl# N62. Her name is Ah Hua.

Super fit body. 5'6" tall. She used to be a track and field person. C Cup firm and real tits. Super nice ass and legs, and slim waist (23 inches) with 6 pack.

I highly doubt anyone can find a Chinese girl with a better body than this one.

She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.

Enjoy!

MpfsLover
12-02-04, 07:05
After failure to complete FS in the room, I needed to go down to the SAUNA to fix my urge, otherwise I will not be able to sleep that night.

I went down to the SAUNA facility and was greeted by well dressed hostess.
They led me to a sitting area and the manageress came to explain the menu. This is very straight forward, which I like, and expected. 2 hrs for 168 rmb (room fee). Special service is available for 300 rmb, you tip the girl. You can do it at one of the SAUNA rooms, or you can do in-call in your own room upstairs. Very nice and convenient. Since I just messed up my room, I decided to use the SAUNA room which is very nice and decorated a bit in Japanese style.

The manageress asked what type of girls I prefer, pretty face or busty types. I chose the busty type. The line up came six at a time, and on my second line up, I picked #30. She is tall and busty with a sweet smile. Later she told me they are size 36, C cup ( lovely! ) She also said they are too big, she is embarassed by them, she wants to reduce them to 34. I tried to talk her out of this nonsense. I said big racks are beautiful :-)

She led me to the room, and helped me with my clothes. She asked me if I wanted fruit or drinks, and ordered them for me. She then went to the bathroom to turn on the water and steam. There is actually a combination steam mist and shower together. This is very nice, as you can first enjoy the hot steam, and then shower afterwards. I sat in the steam room for about 10 minutes, and she came in to join me and we spend time washing up. She is very detail and careful washing me all over, and I was able to do the same to her. It is so wonderful to rub soap all over her body and feel the silky skin. This is very heavenly.

We dried up and went to bed. I laid down on my tummy and she did the massage first on my back, gently running her fingers lightly over my body.
I turned over and she continues, and after a while, I asked her to lie down and I did the same on her and kissing her all over. I feasted on her key areas, and she really loved the DATY. I took time to play with her and stopping when her muscle got real tight. Then I continue, and she was soaking wet down there. You can feel she was really enjoying it, because she grabbed my hands which were massaging her breast and squeezed my fingers really tight, as she was climaxing and her juice was flooding out. I was getting pretty tired after this. I stopped and she immediately said she wanted to give me a BJ to return the favor, and she offered to do fire and ice on me.

I passed on the fire and ice, did not want to wait, and asked that we do 69 position. We then feasted on each other. She went wild on my little bro, sucking it real hard to please me. I asked her to slow down, because I sensed that I could blow any minute. We waited for a bit and we ML in a couple position until I shot the moon.

I would rate her: face=8, body=9, service=9.5, boobs=9.5.

If you all have a chance to go there. Try her. She is #30.

mpfslover

ManonsanBoy
12-02-04, 21:32
Legal lad

This the trouble with mongering in southern China. There is not a whole lot to do otherwise except golf.

DayNight
12-03-04, 05:16
OK, yet another Tangxia report. I was again in the Golden Lake (Jin Wu) Hotel.

First day, I had a tight 40 Minutes between meetings. Time eneugh to meet my previous beauty from the barber shop. Still very playfull and really lots of fun just to be with. This time she didn't wanted to get her pants off coz of 'red tide'. No problem, still good hand work for rmb 60 only.

After dinner I wanted to get some FS and went to the BBS down the road. My previous 'experience' was there and gave me a smile. Anyway, I wanted something new. So I got short and slim gal. Home delivery was 150, 50 to be paid upfront.

I left, she followed. First annoyance, she had a high pitch Bart Simsons sister voice. And talked to much too. In the room she went for a 'quick' shower (and locked the door). After only 30 Minutes she was ready. I suggested to shower together then, but she refused. Maybe because there was no dry towel left?

Anyway, I had a quick shower (I don't like to leave the gals alone in the room with my stuff). In bed the bad luck strain went on. Kissing was not possible coz of random teeth placement and bad breath. She also did not really like nipple sucking, touching my dick was also 'bu shing'. So was BJ. FS was not possible coz of me 'too big'.

After some talking she may would do a HJ for an extra rmb 100. Now I refused.

I gave her a nice 'thanks for coming' and 'time to go'. She had another 30 Minute shower and left. Well, I lost the rmb 50 deposit, and of course the chance of FS since it was well after midnight. I was just glad to get her out.

Day 2
I don't wanted to get back to the previous shop since I didn't pay the gal and that could have pissed them off. I was walking around Tangxia Center (Garden St.) for a while till a found a BBS opposite the 'Jin San' Hotel. There are 2 bbs when you walk opposite the 'Jin San', first is more a hair dresser with it's staff well beyond expiery date. The 2nd shop a bithdown the road with red windows had at least 10 gals. 6 where standing outside and I even did not go into the bbs.

price is 130 or 150 home delivery. I did the later and she was quite nice. will try that BBS again!

Hoeman
12-03-04, 08:22
Went to a HJ-BBS during lunch-break near the office. Damage: RMB35 per hour (HJ only happens when you ask for 2-hours massage - "Jia Zhong" which literally means "add hours"). This is the 2nd time I frequented the shop. This time found a sweet beautiful girl with a firm body. A rare find and quite a jewel...

Of course, touching is usually allowed to a certain extent during the massage session and to my surprise, this girl actually let me finger her till she got all wet and moaning. From there onwards, it almost went on to FS but I figured since I had only about RMB100 in my pocket (I do not carry a wallet, only enough cash for daily use), it would be better not to try FS in case she or the papasan in front asks for FS price, plus there was no condoms.

The thing is, when the session ended, she quickly grabbed my mobile phone and called her own mobile. This is so that she can have my number and she did this while I was buckling up my pants. This is risly business for those married and with steady girlfriends.

I had a bad experience recently with a freebie girl from another HJ-BBS who kept calling incessantly and I almost got into trouble with my GF. I now have to put my mobile on silent mode when I'm at home. My GF suspects there is something on, therefore, I'm treading carefully these days. The girl today was too fast for me to stop her.

Would really appreciate any word of advice for good excuses to tell the missus/GF when these girls (pros) call. I have a bad feeling this girl might call...

Breaking out in cold sweat,

Hoeman...

MpfsLover
12-03-04, 11:24
I went to Humen and visited the hunting grounds where the BBS are all along a street. This is where Hoeman and OAH visited regularly. BTW. Two great guys to know if you have not met them. They're friendly and real fun to go mongering with, and experts in this part of China.

Hoeman and I went to the BBS at about 9:00pm. Early enough to still have good picks, and late enough when most of the ladies have reported to work. I understand from Hoeman that they start arriving later afternoon or dinner time for their night shift.

Went pass a few BBS, but decided to return to the first one on the street, because the selection is better. Hoeman offered me to have first pick and I chose a cutie right away. He also picked one similar to mine. I think we both have about the same taste in girls.

We went to the side alley and up the apartments. Very nice place, clean and roomy. Apartment is very near, less than a minute walk. It was a really nice night, weather wise was perfect for mongering activity.

We got into the room, disrobed and I lied down on the bed. She lied down next to me and hold me tight.. Real GFE experience, immediately she started massaging my little bro. Giving it a lot of attention. We massaged each other, and I finally did her missionary style, hard and fast, with her moaning through it all.

Happy ending : 130 rmb - courtesy of Hoeman's loyal customer discount program

cheers,
mpfslover

BTW. OAH, sorry for changing the schedule on you. I had to rush back to HKG for a meeting on Saturday morning. It would be real fun to do this with you and Hoeman. Will try next time.

Fun Lover King
12-03-04, 20:48
Hey ManonsanBoy,

There are lots to do in China aside from Golf.

You can go for body/foot massage. Typically you spend around 80RMB for 2 hours of service by 2 ladies. Very inexpensive.

You can also go to one of the street shops and drink the soups that revive your little bro. They really work. The one that is made with Seadog penis and other chinese herbs works really well for me. After having that soup, I can go 4 times in one night. Which is pretty good for me.

Legal lad

This the trouble with mongering in southern China. There is not a whole lot to do otherwise except golf.

Fun Lover King
12-10-04, 08:28
The Lion night club is in the Lion hotel. It's full name is "Hero Lion" hotel. In Cantonese it's "Hung See" in mandarin it's "Shung See"

Hey Guys,

Anyone interested in a girl with perfect swimsuit model body, here's a recommendation for you. Lion hotel night club - girl# N62. Her name is Ah Hua.

Super fit body. 5'6" tall. She used to be a track and field person. C Cup firm and real tits. Super nice ass and legs, and slim waist (23 inches) with 6 pack.

I highly doubt anyone can find a Chinese girl with a better body than this one.

She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.

Enjoy!

DayNight
12-11-04, 07:46
BAck from HouJie. Funny, the hotel had already condoms in the room. That area should be quite active then.

1st night I found a nearby BBS. Hotel service was no problem for 150. Siu Fung from Sichuan was really a star. Tall, slim, good BJ, very active. A real fun gal. I gave her 200 in the end. Well worth it.

Called her the 2nd night but she did not return calls. Maybe she was busy....

Anyway, had to walk again. Found a BBS area. Price was 130, then a block came and ask for 200. Sorry, can't do and I don't like to negotiate with dudes. I wanted to check some more BBS and a motorcycle guy alerted all BBS in front of me. I guess he tried to get 'his' share. Anyway, It was getting very late and I opted for a sex less night. The hotel would have had plenty, plenty of action too in the Sauna.

Kat Lover
12-24-04, 03:37
The thing is, when the session ended, she quickly grabbed my mobile phone and called her own mobile. This is so that she can have my number and she did this while I was buckling up my pants. This is risly business for those married and with steady girlfriends.

I had a bad experience recently with a freebie girl from another HJ-BBS who kept calling incessantly and I almost got into trouble with my GF. I now have to put my mobile on silent mode when I'm at home. My GF suspects there is something on, therefore, I'm treading carefully these days. The girl today was too fast for me to stop her.

Would really appreciate any word of advice for good excuses to tell the missus/GF when these girls (pros) call. I have a bad feeling this girl might call...

Hoeman...Yur phone should have a 'bar call' function.

Brain Damaged
12-28-04, 09:56
Went to a HJ-BBS during lunch-break near the office.

--good stuff deleted--

Hoeman...I have a pre-paid sim card that I use when I go mongering. That way, whenever the above happens, the girl only gets the pre-paid sim number. Employing this procedure has saved my gonads from the destructive tendencies of my regular girlfriend!

Regards,

BD

Player88
01-01-05, 10:51
Those in the know, or those who have to do business entertaining clients in KTV's and suchh all know to bring the spare phone and number for such occassions. defintely dangerous for thos with significant others of any kind.

Hoeman
01-05-05, 02:44
Hiya Kat Lover, Brain Damaged, Player88,

Thanx for the tips. I do have another sim-card but forgot to change the sim-card that day bcos it was a quickie during lunch hour. Anyways, will remind myself to be more careful. Cheers!

Hoeman

M Monroe
01-07-05, 04:55
Hi guys,

I will be staying at the Jia Hua Grand Hotel in Dong Guan City in Feb. Anyone know of nearby MP's, or other services of the kind within walking distance?

First time there so dont know my way around too well. Oh and its just one night.

Tanks

MM

Moody
01-07-05, 20:07
Hi guys,

I will be staying at the Jia Hua Grand Hotel in Dong Guan City in Feb. Anyone know of nearby MP's, or other services of the kind within walking distance?

First time there so dont know my way around too well. Oh and its just one night.

Tanks

MM

The hotel itself has a massage service. It's a little more than your garden variety MPs, but it's worth it. They also have KTV if you prefer that.

Hoeman
01-11-05, 07:01
Hiya All,

Figured I post a report on HJ massage parlours. I have been frequenting this HJ BBS near the office for about a month now. Standard RMB35 for 1-hour massage, and you get a HJ when you opt for extra one hour.

Well, happy to say, being a regular with one of the girls there really does come in HANDY...literally. Now, I don't even have to go for the 2nd hour and I get HJs all the same. Previous last 2 sessions there, the pretty young lass gave me 2 HJs during each 1-hour session. Hooray!!!

This is real convenient as I can sneak off during lunch for the much-needed relief and release. A good alternative to FS as most FS BBS aren't open at 12 noon.

I really love China. Where else in the world can you get HJs for so damn cheap?
Just my "er/liang jiao"(2 cents) worth.

Hoeman

Martin01
01-12-05, 07:25
Should be "er/liang feng" for 2 cents. one "jiao" (dime) equal to ten "feng"s (cents). Not a big deal but ...

Just my "er/liang jiao"(2 cents) worth.

Hoeman

Wang
01-13-05, 10:42
And for good measure, you say "liang". "Er" is usually used when reciting numbers eg phone numbers etc.

Love Rascal
01-30-05, 08:28
My first visit to China and Dongguan area. Staying at the Hotel Good View (gotta love these names!) Sangem in Zhangmutou. Has anyone stayed here and what is the action like? Any suggestions on nearby mongering greatly appreciated.

Love Rascal

DayNight
01-31-05, 10:59
Gee, what happend to the board? I nearly thought of changing my hobby to gardening.

Anyway, I was still a bit active and found a nice BBS in Feng Gang area. Has about 17 gals, many are quite nice looking. Asking price is 130 rmb (lurkers, that is US$16).

It's always hard to choose the right girl. I seldom go for beauty, I rather look for someone showing interest in being picked, rather then those which clearly give you the 'I don't like you look'.

Anyway, I settled for 'Wang', slim, short, 17 years old. And really, you switch her ON, you can't switch her OFF. Her BJ skills are OK, I had better. But she is REALLY into playing. She went really beserk after testing my vibrating love egg and couldn't get eneugh of it. She really enjoyed sex.

Did her already twice and will go for a 3rd time this soon. Maybe will ask for a double. She is really a fun type.

ManonsanBoy
02-28-05, 11:40
I was ayt Tangxia at the Yiking sauna. Ther mummy asked me whether I wanted to try a "air hostess". The hit was 700 instead of the usual 400 "siau Feh".

Any experience of this new offer?

SE Asia Joe
03-01-05, 08:40
The hotel itself has a massage service. It's a little more than your garden variety MPs, but it's worth it. They also have KTV if you prefer that.
Moody - I beg to differ on your assessment of the MP at Jia Hua - in fact the massage parlour at Jia Hua is very well known by the Donguan Punters as being THE Massage parlour in the surround. Yes, you DO have to have connections - or alternatively balls/persistence - to be able to partake of the pleasures at Jia Hua - regular punters will just be offered "plain massage in a large hall" but with a bit of persistence, you will be taken up the elevator, to one of the other floors of the hotel, go thru the back staircase to another floor (which the elevator will NOT stop at - buttons disabled for that floor) where nirvana awaits you - the best looking girls in donguan offering the best service.

AGSen03
03-01-05, 15:07
1) I will be in Guangzhou - very first time, for couple days at the third week of March. From this site's invaluable info. that there are much better to spend time in Shenzhen and Dongguan Area for actions rather than at Guangzhou, am I correct ?

2) Would there be enough time for me to travel to Shenzhen from Guangzhou to have some actions and come back to Guangzhou, within the evening ( i.e., 6pm - Midnight+ ) ? Very certain that work will consume the time during the day!

3) Dongguan Area vs. Dongguan City?

PS: I think this forum should be called "Dongguan Area" rather then just "Dongguan", as there is also a city by that name. Just Dongguan as city won't get too many hits - but every shihole in DG area will make this forum to fragmented. Whaataya thin Jackson? ................. Where are the Dongguan Area and Dongguan City, exactly ? I believe there is " Dongguan (???) " which is located between Guangzhou and Shenzhen, on the map?

Could you gentlemen please be kind enough to shred some light on this geography confusion. Also, how to travel to this "Dongguan Area", where the actions are, from Guangzhou ?

Any updated info. which relates to Shenzhen and "Dongguan Area" will definitely be helpful for a newbie like me. Many thanks in advance to all and this great site. Of course, the successful FR ( only ) will be followed afterward. LOL.

Moody
03-01-05, 17:54
1) I will be in Guangzhou - very first time, for couple days at the third week of March. From this site's invaluable info. that there are much better to spend time in Shenzhen and Dongguan Area for actions rather than at Guangzhou, am I correct ?

Shenzhen and Dongguan are better places for extracurricular activities.

2) Would there be enough time for me to travel to Shenzhen from Guangzhou to have some actions and come back to Guangzhou, within the evening ( i.e., 6pm - Midnight+ ) ? Very certain that work will consume the time during the day!

I guess it's possible, but it would be pretty tough. The train takes only an hour, but there's waiting time for the train and also travel to and from the train. You have to budget almost 2 hours each way.

3) Dongguan Area vs. Dongguan City?

Where are the Dongguan Area and Dongguan City, exactly ? I believe there is " Dongguan (???) " which is located between Guangzhou and Shenzhen, on the map?

Could you gentlemen please be kind enough to shred some light on this geography confusion. Also, how to travel to this "Dongguan Area", where the actions are, from Guangzhou ?

Dongguan is the name of the city between Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Within Dongguan, there are several districts. The confusion exists because one of the districts is actually named "Dongguan Ciity." Imagine if the island in New York City was actually called "New York City" instead of "Manhattan." Other areas in Dongguan are Humen, Houjie, Changping, Zhangmatou, Taiping, and others. Dongguan covers a really large land mass. You can get to Dongguan from Guangzhou in many ways. You can take the train, the bus, or a cab.

Any updated info. which relates to Shenzhen and "Dongguan Area" will definitely be helpful for a newbie like me. Many thanks in advance to all and this great site. Of course, the successful FR ( only ) will be followed afterward. LOL.

Sounds great. :)

Moody
03-01-05, 21:07
SE Asia Joe,

I think you misunderstood my post about the Jia Hua Hotel, so I'll try to clarify. The massage is very good. It's a little more expensive than regular massage places, but it's worth the extra money. I do have an in with someone there. If any of you regular posters want to try it out, PM me and I'll give you the number of the "Business Captain of the Recreation Dept."

There are similar places though, in Houjie. You can also go the Kande Club or Cinese. At Kande Club, I don't think you need an "in." The several times I've been there, I asked for a room and no one's given me any hassles. At Cinese, you need an in. Both are also very good in their own way and comparable to Jia Hua. Usual tip for the girl is 400RMB. The price for the room varies a bit, but it's usually around 250RMB.

OldAsiaHand
03-02-05, 17:00
Gentlemen,

I am partly responsible for the confusion since I gave all the thread names to Jackson in the first place. To be precise, Dongguan is a large county in Guangdong Province. Guangdong is a province in South China. Dongguan City is one town in Dongguan County as is Taiping (Humen), Changping, HouJie, etc. Most mongers think of Dongguan as the whole county. This is evidences by the posts from different towns on the thread. However, few people realize it is actually a county. Unless we have one thread for every town in DG county (too many?), it is probably best to leave the thread caption as is and clarify when queries arise.

Just my POV

OAH

AGSen03
03-03-05, 04:25
Many thanks for your info.

Due to the time constraint, look like I will spend time to explore the Dongguan area in the weekdays evening. And dedicate the last day, in the week end, for Shenzhen, then.

Any updated, suggestion which relate to the BBS, SW, Sauna/MP in these Dongguan & Shenzhen scene would be greatly appreciate.

Later Gentlemen!

OldAsiaHand
03-04-05, 08:43
AGSen03,

Do your sauna/MP thing in DG where FS is guaranteed? Although there are BBS in DG, there is a wider selection of BBS in SZ, Jusco, Walmart areas to name a couple. If you get to Humen give Hoeman a shout, he knows some great BBS for 130RMB FS. Visit Sha Tsui in SZ. Mongering smorgasbord. SW are really not a DG thing. Plenty in SZ, primarily concentrated in LuoHu area near Panglin Hotel and on Shennan Lu. And, if you are like moody and want the best, cost not being a factor, go for a KTV in either place, but DG is cheaper. Las Vegas KTV in SZ has some of the most beautiful girls in China.

Just my POV

OAH

Moody
03-04-05, 14:33
The easiest places in Dongguan for you to get to are probably Shilong or Changping. As OAH said, SW are not a big scene in Dongguan. I'm sure they're around, they're just harder to find since there's not a single congregation point like the areas around the hotels in Luohu. One of the more popular scenes in Dongguan are saunas. Just about any decent, and indecent, hotel has one. Prices vary of course, but the most expensive ones in 5 star hotels are about 400+250RMB. If you're alone and planning on taking the train back and forth, KTV's probably not for you. KTV is most fun with at least 3 guys and if you have an entire evening.

AGSen03
03-04-05, 14:58
Your overall terribly helpful info. is all that I want, at this starting stage. At least, I could lay out the activities plan in these new places, confidently.

There are few question relate to the transportation between Guangzhou and Dongguan. Is it easy, convenient and safe to use public transportation ( i.e., bus, train, subway ... ) to travel from Guangzhou to Dongguan's multiple destinations, at the evening? Is the return schedule ( Dongguan - Guangzhou ) flexible/available at the very late evening or early morning? If Taxi is the better alternative, what is the current rate and is there any concerns ( i.e., overcharge, cheat ... ) that I shoud be aware of ? Of course, I would attempt to optimize the budget - to the most extended - toward the main activities. BTW, my Mandarine is at the lowest level of the very elementary level. But there is plenty of motivation and energy to explore the "Heaven", though.

Again, many thanks for your help as well as all from this great WSG.

Later, Gentlemen!

AGSen03
03-04-05, 15:47
Moody,

Just have your post after posting mine.

As much as the other activities, I would love to explore the KTV scenes at these Dongguan and Shenzhen. But, as exactly as you mentioned, it is not a wise choice; since, I am by myself and the time constraint. To take the most out of the KTV, plenty of fun time shall be initially spent with the angels at the joint, prior to the private session. Since, I have reserved plenty of loads and plan to release as many as the opportunity is within. Have encountered the blue-balls and heavy-loads experience few times in the past; believe me, it's certainly miserble! Beside, I do not have the room at Dongguan at the time. Is the remote room available at these KTV joint?

Don't mine if I ask - also, OAH. Where are you station at the last half of March? I will be at Shanghai from 16th - 20th, Guangzhou form 20th - 27th, tentatively (?) and Shanghai 27th - 30th. If it possible and convenient to you , I would love to tag along with you Senior gentlemen for the fun.

As always, many thanks for all the help, gentlemen.

Ciao,

Moody
03-04-05, 20:22
AGSen03,

Public transportation is very safe. I've yet to have a problem and I've traveled via train numerous times. I've also tried the bus on occasion and found them to be very safe. From Guangzhou to Dongguan, it's probably best to travel by train from the Guangzhou station to the various destinations. Train fare should be about 40RMB or less. The problem though, is that the train stops running at around midnight. If you have to return after that, you will have to take a taxi. Cab fare from Dongguan to Guangzhou will probably be around 200-300RMB depending on where in Guangzhou. You haggle with the cab driver before you take off and agree on a price. I've never gone from Dongguan to Guangzhou in a cab, but I've made the trip from Dongguan to Shenzhen dozens of times and I'm guessing that the price will be similar. As for your Mandarin speaking ability, I wouldn't really worry about it as long as you know how to say the name of your destination. I probably have the language skills of a 3 year old and I make my way around fine.

As to whether you can get a room at the KTV, that's almost always possible, especially if the KTV is located in a hotel. Typically, when I go out, I decide towards the end of the evening if I want to sleep with the girl. If I do, I tell the manager I want a room. I usually get a discount for the room too. For example, at the Cinese Hotel in Houjie, the manager will get me a room for 400RMB. At Lungchuen Int'l, I think it was about 320RMB. These are equivalent to the lowest corporate rates, for single rooms, available from the hotel.

BTW, you don't need to go all the way to Dongguan to go to KTV. There are also plenty of KTVs in Guangzhou. When I arrive in Shenzhen, I'll ask a friend of mine who hangs out there a lot where the best ones are. I believe though, girls from Guangzhou KTVs are not automatic tag alongs like Dongguan. If you go in the heart of the city, it's probably more expensive too.

Finally, as of now, my schedule has me arriving in Shenzhen on the 28th. It looks like you will be in Shanghai during that time.

RasSpewtin
03-04-05, 20:38
Yeee-haaaa!

I am sitting in the airport now, getting ready for a dream trip. Saturday in Hong Kong, Sunday in SZ, Monday in Bangkok, Tuesday thru Monday in Pattaya, and then back home.

Anyone care to join me in Bangkok or Pattaya? It is going to be a blast, and I know some of the attractions quite well. Would be happy to serve as part-time tour guide.

Let me know!
Raz

Uncle Goober
03-05-05, 03:56
Ras,

Cannot join you in LOS next week, but happy to buy you a beer in HK today (Saturday 05-Mar). Send me a PM if you have time.

Cheers,

Goober

Moody
03-06-05, 07:17
Sorry I can't join you Raz. :( I'm still in the States. I'll probably be around Guangdong towards the end of the month. If you're around then, give me a ring or post here.

OldAsiaHand
03-06-05, 09:01
Raz,

Sorry, it won't work for me. On the road for the next couple of weeks. I'll call you in SZ to touch base on Sunday. Enjoy, my friend!

OAH

OldAsiaHand
03-06-05, 09:10
Don't mine if I ask - also, OAH. Where are you station at the last half of March? I will be at Shanghai from 16th - 20th, Guangzhou form 20th - 27th, tentatively (?) and Shanghai 27th - 30th. If it possible and convenient to you , I would love to tag along with you Senior gentlemen for the fun.

AGSen03:

I should be in Guangzhou/Shenzhen when you are there. Check your PM for contact details. I would be pleased to show you what I know. For Shanghai, I suggest you hook up with "The King" up there. I also believe the infamous Cronin will be in Shanghai around the same time. As you can see from his numerous photo posts, he is a legendary monger.

OAH

Brain Damaged
03-07-05, 07:08
Yeee-haaaa!

I am sitting in the airport now, getting ready for a dream trip. Saturday in Hong Kong, Sunday in SZ, Monday in Bangkok, Tuesday thru Monday in Pattaya, and then back home.

Anyone care to join me in Bangkok or Pattaya? It is going to be a blast, and I know some of the attractions quite well. Would be happy to serve as part-time tour guide.

Let me know!RazHey Raz,

Sorry I missed you in HK; I didn't check here over the weekend due to a bunch of other commitments! Give me a shout next time you're over. Hope you had a good time in HK and SZ.

Cheers,

BD

play_aggie
03-11-05, 17:02
I am coming for the Canton Fair and has been debating to stay in Dongguan or Guangdong.

For the convenience of actions and price, which area is better to stay? A little bit comparison is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

OldAsiaHand
03-13-05, 10:11
I am coming for the Canton Fair and has been debating to stay in Dongguan or Guangdong.

For the convenience of actions and price, which area is better to stay? A little bit comparison is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

play_aggie,

First of all, I think you mean Guangzhou, not Guangdong which is a province. Dongguan is a town or a county. See my previous post on the subject.

Anyway, DG is better for action, but quite a hike from the fair. You may consider Panyu or another GZ suburban town depending on if you are going to the new or old fairgrounds.

OAH

Not So Funny
03-18-05, 05:19
I almost never went to KTV private rooms, and I never took a girl from there. Anyway one of my friends owns some of the largest and most luxurious KTVs, brothels and bars in Dongguan. I prefer not to give to much details.

This guy was very disappointed when he learned I was in love with one of his thousand of girls. He told me I deserve better. I didn't listen to him.

I met the girl while dancing in a disco that is part of a high class KTV. She did most of the contact, she gave her telephone number like many girls that I never called back. And she kissed me before leaving. But this time I immediately felt a great connection to her. This one I had to call back.

She's 21. She's AAA grade. She's in the business for one year and a half now. She makes an average 60'000 rmb per month with just 2 customers, she' got 2 very rich "husbands". And she add pocket money by working in the KTV because life is so boring if not working, she says. She wanted to be my second wife, but for free.

At the begining it was great. Paradise. She seemed like a normal girlfriend to me, she tells me all her secrets, she's always very hot (more than me). I let her pay the taxi, and everything, as she got so much money. And I like to test her. Also she's always so protective for my private life, a real professional and a good friend in the same time. By the way, I am married, and live with my wife.

And when she talks, every word is perfect to my heart, and she is so sweet. If I call her, she can cross the city at midnight to see me. Or send her customers to hell when in private rooms, just to join me downstair. I really loved her.

But it was hard to learn that she had some western customers, customers that she calls friends, some guys my age also. And then it had been difficult to feel good knowing her relation to her so rich "husbands". Those guys are just my age. Not very old. She also call them friends. But I went over this jalous feeling, as she helped me, telling me not to worry about those guys, and making fun of them. And that I am not a customer anyway. Allright...

It was ok for a time. But now, after 4 month of passion, I feel more uncomfort than joy. And I understood a few things about KTV girls, through her and through her girlfriends, and in fact it is more than I can bare:

Those girls all pretend to hate their job, say they want to quit. They say they do not like the "fucking chinese men", they do not like the "playboys" neither, they feel very tired of the job, they don't like to drink too much. They say they are very picky on customers. They pretend they only do it for the money.

The thing is that they might be great girls at the begining, but they are all completely addicted to the mix of sex, money and alcool. Like many men here.
And they feel that life without KTV is so boring. I am talking to you about high class girls, with enough revenu to stay home being a rich man mistress 3 days per month. Whatever their great qualities they like the nasty part of life. It's a bit hard to bare for a regular guy. For them, they feel it's party almost everyday, even if they will deny it later or play it cold about it, and pretend not to like it.

Finally I got tired of all her stories without me. All those men who know her, or fight for her, who pay for her, who protect her. I am disgusted with all this now. And those regular customers who have sex with her so many time. It's a lot of psychological pressure. The girl is lovely in herself, completely franck and true, but impossible to catch and really call "your girl".

Maybe I should say bye bye to see her reaction. I don't know, or just be friend. Anyway, the feeling is always sour to me.

I'd like to know about you guys who had some similar experience. And how you handled it. And how it finished. And maybe some advice.

Night Dragon
03-18-05, 19:42
Not So Funny,

It sounds like you have reached the point in the relationship where you have to make a decision (and so does she).

You don't like her KTV lifestyle (which is normal since you care for this girl). So either you end the relationship or she has to end working at KTVs (and seeing her sugar daddies). In the latter case, you need to be prepared to "support" her.

Of course, you cannot give her RMB 60,000 per month, but chances are that it will not be cheap given the lifestyle that she is already accustomed to.

So your first question is to decide whether you care enough about this girl to propose this (supporting her) to her.

Next, she will have to decide if she cares enough about you to retire from the trade and "downgrade" her lifestyle. This is when she will show her true colors and you will know how she really feels about you.

From a longer-term point of view, you need to consider where this might go since you are married. Unless you leave your wife at some point, your relationship with this girl will have to end sometime, and it could end badly.

It is a tough spot for you to be in, but it is not uncommon (if that can be of any consolation). Good luck.

I almost never went to KTV private rooms, and I never took a girl from there. Anyway one of my friends owns some of the largest and most luxurious KTVs, brothels and bars in Dongguan. I prefer not to give to much details.

This guy was very disappointed when he learned I was in love with one of his thousand of girls. He told me I deserve better. I didn't listen to him.

I met the girl while dancing in a disco that is part of a high class KTV. She did most of the contact, she gave her telephone number like many girls that I never called back. And she kissed me before leaving. But this time I immediately felt a great connection to her. This one I had to call back.

She's 21. She's AAA grade. She's in the business for one year and a half now. She makes an average 60'000 rmb per month with just 2 customers, she' got 2 very rich "husbands". And she add pocket money by working in the KTV because life is so boring if not working, she says. She wanted to be my second wife, but for free.

At the begining it was great. Paradise. She seemed like a normal girlfriend to me, she tells me all her secrets, she's always very hot (more than me). I let her pay the taxi, and everything, as she got so much money. And I like to test her. Also she's always so protective for my private life, a real professional and a good friend in the same time. By the way, I am married, and live with my wife.

And when she talks, every word is perfect to my heart, and she is so sweet. If I call her, she can cross the city at midnight to see me. Or send her customers to hell when in private rooms, just to join me downstair. I really loved her.

But it was hard to learn that she had some western customers, customers that she calls friends, some guys my age also. And then it had been difficult to feel good knowing her relation to her so rich "husbands". Those guys are just my age. Not very old. She also call them friends. But I went over this jalous feeling, as she helped me, telling me not to worry about those guys, and making fun of them. And that I am not a customer anyway. Allright...

It was ok for a time. But now, after 4 month of passion, I feel more uncomfort than joy. And I understood a few things about KTV girls, through her and through her girlfriends, and in fact it is more than I can bare:

Those girls all pretend to hate their job, say they want to quit. They say they do not like the "fucking chinese men", they do not like the "playboys" neither, they feel very tired of the job, they don't like to drink too much. They say they are very picky on customers. They pretend they only do it for the money.

The thing is that they might be great girls at the begining, but they are all completely addicted to the mix of sex, money and alcool. Like many men here.
And they feel that life without KTV is so boring. I am talking to you about high class girls, with enough revenu to stay home being a rich man mistress 3 days per month. Whatever their great qualities they like the nasty part of life. It's a bit hard to bare for a regular guy. For them, they feel it's party almost everyday, even if they will deny it later or play it cold about it, and pretend not to like it.

Finally I got tired of all her stories without me. All those men who know her, or fight for her, who pay for her, who protect her. I am disgusted with all this now. And those regular customers who have sex with her so many time. It's a lot of psychological pressure. The girl is lovely in herself, completely franck and true, but impossible to catch and really call "your girl".

Maybe I should say bye bye to see her reaction. I don't know, or just be friend. Anyway, the feeling is always sour to me.

I'd like to know about you guys who had some similar experience. And how you handled it. And how it finished. And maybe some advice.

G Reddy
03-19-05, 17:34
Hey Fellow mongers,

I will be at this city called Qing Yeun about an hour north of GZ airport. Anyone has info on the scene there. Any info is much appreciated. I will be there begining next week for week.

emagine
03-22-05, 00:24

For the convenience of actions and price, which area is better to stay? A little bit comparison is greatly appreciated. Thank you!Stay in Dongguan. Thats what I am doing for the fair.

1. 5* hotels are 400+rmb and in Guangzhou your looking at 200usd. Shuttle ride to the show are available at some of the hotels or just take a taxi. (if you catch a guangzhou taxi it might cost you 50-100rmb ow).

2. Never party in Guangzhou but I am sure the action in Dongguan is much better (quality, quantity & pricing). I personally feel safer in Dongguan.

Legal Lad
03-23-05, 03:01
I am going to the fair as well, and agree that Dongguan is much more of a bargain...

..but with that said, the nice five star hotels are also jacking up their prices as well. The more "well known" ones at least. No where near what the prices are in GZ, but be prepared to pay a little bit of a premium. (ie 25 percent or so). I have booked all my hotels through locals and even large companies with good ties to five star hotels are feeling a little heat, because the rooms are that full.

Also, depending on how much "work" you going to do in GZ. The ride to the fair aint cheap, and expect TONS of GZ traffic. Will probably cost you around 20 bucks US for a ride into GZ, IF you can find a taxi :D

But for mongering Dongguan can't be beat. Decision, decisions..

ManonsanBoy
03-23-05, 06:18
Not so funny

Forget her. You have fallen in love and unless you are happy to take it as it comes and go along for the ride, gently drop her.

These girls burn themselves up and when that happens, their husbands are usually no where to be seen....................then they descend into ..............

Hoeman
03-24-05, 13:32
Hi All,

Been a while since I last posted. Busy with work, but I managed to take time out to sneak away for quickies. But sad to say, the last 2 occasions were not exactly satisfactory. Tried 2 BBS shops, different from the shops that I usually go to and to my absolute horror, both shops have upstairs rooms which were real crappy, with wooden floorboards, a curtain in place of a door, no toilet, the whole works if you know what I mean.

And that is only the rooms; the girls (1 from Hunan & 1 from Hubei) on both occasions gave a dead-fish experience. One even had a stinky fish smell down below. Put new definition to the meaning of "dead-fish". It almost put me off the whole thing. Had to force myself to do it commando-style - (fast insertions, strike fast & hard, fast extractions). I should have just opted for HJ at the BBS near the office instead. At least the girls there are accomodating and prettier, even if I don't get FS.

I think I am going to stick to my regular BBS haunts from now on. At least I know I can get satisfactory rooms and better service from the girls and the mamasan.

Gotta rush and head back home before GF starts to suspect anything. Ciao, fellas!

Hoeman

DayNight
03-29-05, 12:00

You could consider Shilong. That is exactly 1 train stop away from the GZ-SZ train line. A train to GZ takes about 20 minutes and costs rmb 35.00

I stayed last time in the Royal Garden Hotel > http://www.geocities.com/rghotelcn/ for rmb200 or so. The hotel is a bit dull, but the massage service was always FS for rmb 250 or so.

But you could consider any place along the train line. Zhangmuktou and Zhangping have also great night life. Zhangping is probably THE brothel city in GD.

Soujourn
03-30-05, 09:34
Hello All -- I visited to Dongguan recently. We went to a KTV that had a distinctly Roman or Greek theme -sorry don't know the name, but sure someone here does. Anyways, attached a couple pix. I was a bit surpirsed at the wall paper theme which included an animal of some sorts attempting copulation with a human of some sorts. Luckily to say, the KTV hostesses were far more attractive yet retained their animal personality in (and out) of the KTV.

Take out was arranged for a very nominal (sub 1000) tip. Lots of girls from Sichuan here :)

S.

p.s. tried to upload pix but failed -- i'll try in subsequent message

Soujourn
03-30-05, 09:42
Maybe this will work ...

ManonsanBoy
03-30-05, 20:48
That photo depicts a lion sampling a christian....................it is a take off on roman carvings etc etc.................sex with animals not usually a turn on for saunas in China

Asia Butterfly
04-01-05, 22:05
Hi,

Can anyone provide any information on any action around this hotel "Huaxiang International Hotel", Hengli Town, Dongguan City.

I am looking for information on clubs and where to find non pros. I like to pick up a girl at a disco etc.

Thx,

A:B

Member #3346
04-05-05, 23:31
I'm posting this on the GZ board too. I know the train goes RT from GZ-DG(changping?) but from the train schedule the last train leaves GZ at 8:20PM, then I'd have to take a taxi back, which is OK. I won't be free from my business commitments until after 9PM. Is there another way to get to DG other than taxi / private car or earlier train? Is there a bus I could take, perhaps? I was planning on going down at night, hitting a couple saunas, then coming back early in the morning, in time to sleep a couple hours then go back to the fair. Does that seem reasonable?

Thanks,

Q

emagine
04-08-05, 18:58
I will be in DG city from April 11-17. Anyone interested in joining me? Going to be doing a lot of KTV's, some discos and some sauna. PM me if you are interested. Leave me your contact number and I will call you when I arrive.

Mr Bean
04-10-05, 08:25
My friends and me will be in DG next Wednesday. Probably staying at the Lion Hotel (if I got this right)?. I would like to find out the best gals to pick up.

Should it be from the hotel's sauna, the hotel's KTV or from SW/BBS?

Girls from KTV, are they trust worthy? I mean do they drug you and empty you flat, I mean your money not your didi's liquid.

From most of the posting I referred here, china gals like foreigners cause they are big and strong or they have plenty of $$$? I'm an asian chinese and I would not know whether I will get playful chicks like what I've read here.

I would like chicks that are playful and yet love sex.

Hope someone is free enough to enligthen me.

Regards.

Tinybobo1002
04-11-05, 01:21
Mr. Bean,

Have a good time at CP, DG. Lion Hotel is relatively safe. It is difficult to define the "best". Generally speaking, KTV gals charge 2,5,8 or 2,6, 10 in DG, plus cost of drinks at KTV. Sauna costs 300 to 400, plus a room fee of 150 - 200. SW/BBS is the cheapest, from 150 to 300 ST or 500 over night. Quality wise, SW/BBS girls are of the lowest, but occasionally, you can find real gems, like those fresh from the countryside. Sauna offers escellent service, if you like a 360 tongue bath. KTV provides more fun, if you have a big group. Enjoy

Travel Dog
04-11-05, 02:26
Mr Bean
Don't go with the SW/BBS girls unless your Chinese is good and you know what you are doing. If you are with a bunch of freinds go to the KTV and tell the mommy what kind of girl you want. Have a good time then you can take the girl back to your room. You can basically can trust them. Just don't leave money or anythihing too tempting around.

If you are alone or with one freind then go to the sauna. Tell the manager what you want. Have a massage and more.

Some Chinese girls prefer foreigners and some don't. Of course it's the money!
Enjoy

MpfsLover
04-11-05, 07:13
I'm posting this on the GZ board too. I know the train goes RT from GZ-DG(changping?) but from the train schedule the last train leaves GZ at 8:20PM, then I'd have to take a taxi back, which is OK. I won't be free from my business commitments until after 9PM. Is there another way to get to DG other than taxi / private car or earlier train? Is there a bus I could take, perhaps? I was planning on going down at night, hitting a couple saunas, then coming back early in the morning, in time to sleep a couple hours then go back to the fair. Does that seem reasonable?

Thanks,

Q

Qjkl,

I have taken bus within DG and also to GZ, they don't operate till very late. Sometimes the last bus is around 9pm. You should check their schedule before you rely on the bus system.

mpfslover

Mr Bean
04-11-05, 12:10
Thank you very much Traveldog and Tatyu for the info. I shall enjoy myself at DG.

DG V shall conquer (Kongkek?)

emagine
04-11-05, 18:58
I just landed in DG city. Got off the bus at Silverland Hotel. Right next to the hotel there were about 5 sw asking if I needed their services. The price should be around 200rmb. Not sure but I know they are all negotiable. I would start with 100rmb. A lot of these girls are nearby factory workers and they are there just to make extra cash. 6 years ago you would hundred and hundreds of these girls working on the Main Street where Hotel Silverland is located.

emagine
04-13-05, 19:19
Went to the Cinese hotel ktv tonight. Lots of girls. 200rmb for sitting and 1k for the night like most upscale ktvs. My friends know the head of mommy really well and she was very patient and helpful in finding me a girl. She brought over 100 girls. Told her I wanted a model and the models she brought in were way below my standards. I told her if she can’t find or have what I want it is ok. I don’t need a girl that bad. She recommended me to other ktvs where the models are better looking. She also told me that she has a girl coming from SZ for the night that I might like but not as tall as I wanted. She said it would cost 2k for a pop and no overnight. Around 12pm she brought in this girl. Wow, I give her a 9+ on my scale. She is hotter than most Chinese actresses. I asked her how much again and again it was the same price. I told her I will call her tomorrow since I was too drunk to do my duties. I asked the mommy if she was someone’s concubine and she said yes. Out making extra $$$ while the man is not here.

Sino View
04-14-05, 09:49

Thanks,

QNot possible. As bus services in China stop quite early, even in the major cities itself. You are talking about inter city bet. DG and GZ. It's does not make business sense for bus service to operate at such super off peak hr.

A better alternative would be for you to stay in DG. Do yr rounds in DG and have a good sleep and take the first train out to the fair.

Many smarter foreigners I knew are doing that. The hotel is so much cheaper in DG during the fair.

emagine
04-17-05, 02:33
The last bus to DG from liu hua bus station in GZ is at 10pm.

John Siron
04-18-05, 09:14
I'm coming to Zhuhai this weekend to party with some friends. I was told yesterday that supposedly Dongguan is cheaper??? What are the quality of women like in ZH vs DG? Of course we all want the girls to look like models in the saunas and KTVs... Do you know what prices are like in ZH? 2-5-8 or 2-6-10?

In shanghai, the ktvs are crazy expensive! 3-8-15 or 3-10(15)-20. For newbies, what this means is 300 sit down, 800 short term, 1500 (RMB) over night.

DayNight
04-18-05, 10:29
Here a little Tangxia update.

I was inbetween meetings and had a free hour over lunchtime. I checked the 'Jin Shan Hotel' (Golden Mountain Hotel) area and found a few BBS.

Anyway, I always wanted to check the room rate in the 'Jin Shan Hotel', it's rmb 140 over night. The hotel is a bit run down.

I ask if the have also 'massage service', they gave me a sharp YES with a smile. Massage is rmb 120 for the room, for 2 hours, and rmb 200 fixed price for the girl.

That is quite a bargain for a total of rmb 320.

I got a nice girl from ChongQing. I got a really nice hot tea BBBJ, and then a some quick FS (I was running out of time).

Will try again next time!

ManonsanBoy
04-18-05, 12:47
[QUOTE=DayNight]Here a little Tangxia update.

I was inbetween meetings and had a free hour over lunchtime. I checked the 'Jin Shan Hotel' (Golden Mountain Hotel) area and found a few BBS.

Anyway, I always wanted to check the room rate in the 'Jin Shan Hotel', it's rmb 140 over night. The hotel is a bit run down.

I

Was the service good in Jin Shan hotel? It sounds very cheap and was the room acceptable?

Under 400 for FS in a room seems reasonable. I usually go to Yiking where the total cost is 650.

Jettsetter
04-18-05, 20:53
Hey Gents,

After much valuable information I siphoned, I wanted to write my trip report regarding our recent visit to CP.

We originally stayed in HK, where we had some Sauna Action, as well as picked up an SW in Wan Chai.

However, after coming into CP, HK lacks greatly from the action in CP.

Last Sunday (April 10th) we checked into Hui Mei Hotel, which cost was at around $308 RMB (approximately $36-40 USD). The place is nice, nicer than most places you'll find in China and had internet avaialble for $20RMB per day.

I'm an ABC (American Born Chinese) and speak Mandarin, so getting around is not too much of a problem. Hui Mei is also easy to say and get back to, as most people recognize it. Try saying "Virgin" or "Lucky" in chinese and who knows where you'll end up.

Hui Mei accomodations have in room internet (with your laptop), big king sized bed, bathroom, everything you'd want. Service is impeccable. It's as close to a 4 star as you'll get.

After checking in, showering, we met up for dinner with some of our friends who traveled with us from Shenzhen and Hong Kong to grab some dinner. Dinner cost us approximately $40USD between the five of us, but we went to town on every type of seafood they had. A meal like this in the US would have easily cost us double if not triple. (including Beer). Needless to say, we didn't finish up our food, but oh well, it was our celebration dinner for being there.

After dinner, we got an early KTV Room at Lion's KTV. Lion is one of the Best KTV's around by far. Mind you CP and China in general is a place where you DEFINITELY need to travel with those who speak chinese (Mandarin)... Cantonese is not often spoke, but some girls speak it (given their wide range of HK clientele).

KTV is an elaborate set up.. when you get there, there are literally hundreds of girls working for diferent mommies running all over the place... mind you when you see one you like, grab them and have them sit.. Then if you see someoen else, have them also sit down and choose... interview.. if you don't like them.. within the first 15 minutes, send them on their way (no charge). If you keep them for too long, you may be subject to the 200 RMB sitting charge to hang out and play.

WE got the room and I'm a quick picker, so I found a smiley 19 year old gal from Hubei. Just a great attitude and face and whiel I couldn't initially tell, had a chest of D's (or big C's). I was pleased. She was very playful, fun and after my friends picked theirs (after lots of interviewing), we played in the room.

Total room charge ran about $30-$50 per person, inclusive of all alcohol, tips, etc... (and not including how much we paid the girls). You have to tip the DJ 100 RMB, and you just go through alcohol like water (also ordered some food, etc.). It's not bad when you think of a night of partying, but if you do it every night, it can get a bit expensive, although cheap by our standards in the US.

Anyways, while you're playing with the girls, it's your chance for you to find out what they're willing to do. They know they're there for sex, so be direct, ask direct questions and make sure they are what you want. I ended up taking my girl out twice, but after the second time, I wanted variety, so i went for others.

Basically, there are so many groups there, and so many girls there, you will have no problems finding someone you will like.

Advantages of girls who have bee nthere for a while- better service.. the cons, they are a little jaded and sometimes don't get as into the sex as the newbies.

The newbies, like the sex (some of them), but aren't as easy to get "into" it.... they're not jaded, so if they genuinely like you, they genuinely do and you can have a great time.

it's a gamble either way. They may play up their sexy nature at the KTV and when you get home, act like a dead fish.

Cons of China girls: BJ's are a rarity, some don't shave their armpits.

Pros of China Girls: They are HOT! They are beautiful, they act like your girlfriend if you get the right one.

One final statement. These girls are here to make money. The will act like whoever you want them to act like, but in the end, it's about money. Don't get attached. They are, after all, prostitutes. Although they're not making a career out of it(doing it for a few months and usually going back home after that), they are usually uneducated and come from a very poor background.

To wit, a match between you and someone from that background is a diffulct match. If you can afford a place in china and to have a steady "kept" girlfriend there.. great.. but don't think of these girls as someone you'd want to take home to mom. They are sweet and beautiful, so have fun with them.

Anyways, that's day one. If you guys want more, let me know and I'll find some time to type what else we did there.

Jettsetter

Mr Bean
04-20-05, 12:01
Reached Guangzhou (GZ) at about 5pm on 13.4.05. There were a group of 9 guys (1 guy cant make it here, arse luck to him). Our MPV were ready to pick us up to Lion Hotel. From the GZ airport it took about 2 hrs drive. Weather wise, it was drizzling and cooling.

I came here quite equipped ie with indonesia gambir, india's V and UK's raincoat. (Thats what my friend told me). Anyway upon reaching the hotel, we checked into our rooms and quickly made our way to the sauna which was located at the other wing of the hotel (under the same management). I had my leg soaked in some hot water, a massage of the body, foot reflexlogy, ear pricked and trimmed. Wow what an experience. Damage 80RMB.

Next I was feeling hungry, so 3 of us had a light meal at the hotel and we skipped dinner. You must remember that we have booked the KTV room at 7pm and we got to be there early to choose the pretty gals.

When we reached the KTV, and after everyone have sort of relaxed down, the mummy start parading their gals. Easily there were about 100 gals from about 5 mummies to choose from. I choose one 20yo from a province up north which I have forgotten (Dont need to remember the place anyway).

We drink, chat, play. Some of the guys were sitting with 2 to 3 gals. She was young looking, ass curved up (Mama mia) but chest flat!. About 11pm I took her up the room for first goal. The normal bathing and no kissing. On the bed manage to push for BBBJ, wow. Started with missionary and shot in doggy style, The pussy was pretty tight!! Clean ourselves and came down to join the gang at KTV again.

After drinking pretty lot when everyone was pissed drunk, we went out for supper. The China steamboat. It was fantastically good but a bit costly, 688RMB for 2 tables.

After supper we got back to room again for 2nd goal. This time I manage to rub gambir for long lasting F**k. You bet. My didi was so hard. I started to made her wet by slowly kissing her on the lips and then finger her clits to ensure well lubricated. Then I slowly insert into her and her moan was just too much for me. I managed a few pumps and turn on my back and she was riding me now. I sat up, pull her towards me and gave her some hard pumps while sitting and her legs grabbing my waist. Then I lay her down again and finish off with the scissors style.

My first nite 2 goals up!

To be continued.

John Siron
04-21-05, 03:32
Mr Bean,

What was the price for the girl you had 2 shots with? Did you pay her separately or at the end of the whole thing?

OldAsiaHand
04-21-05, 03:35
Next I was feeling hungry, so 3 of us had a light meal at the hotel and we skipped dinner. You must remember that we have booked the KTV room at 7pm and we got to be there early to choose the pretty gals.

Mr. Bean has made a very good point here. CP is an early town. Most punters grab an early dinner around 6 and hit the KTVs around 7. If you wait until 8 or 9pm, you will be very dissappointed with the selection.