PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 Penang Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

HeavyDuty
03-17-06, 15:07
hey all cheongers,

went ncp lastnight and had an so so experience. now its only prc is there. no more nl. so all that wanted to look for nl, fyi, there's no more. luckily, the prc i had was good. my buddy's was lousy. 1 too plump and the other one needs a kertas pasir to clean the face. one of my freidn was an indian so the prc there are afraid to entertain indians because they said the indian's didi is too black and they are afraid of it. ke ke ke. too bad for him, once gave him the service, the prc cabut as fast as the speed of lightning.

mine was not bad. gave service then still stick around but damages quite out lar.

look: 6/10 (slim with big tits and small nibble nipple...ke ke ke)
bj: 7/10
damages: rm130
tips: rm10

at the end of the day, she gave me her number. maybe i might go back ;)

Raven1
03-20-06, 07:31
Hi bros,

Well I'm fm kl. But whenever in penang I do drop by there. Agreed pace may not be in class but my experience differ.

In fact was there last week Wednesday. Below is FR.

No: 66
Race: iban
Face: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Daty: yes as 1st customer of the afternoon.
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 34
Gfe: 9/10
Damage: rm 100
Wir: yes

Sorry for bro hash and heavyslam experience. Hv been visiting since last year and mostly same chick. So gfe is way up. Kiss lips, tounge, CIM all canlah. Good service, think the best in BBBJ as she goes on and on. Last week had a blow for about 25mins, slows down if about to shoot. Culdnt walk to cititel hotel where I was staying after the shot. She totally sucked me dry.

Any other info on places with bigtits NL is welcomed.

Ciao and hapy mongering

Danok Chonger
03-20-06, 12:43
hey all cheongers,

went ncp lastnight and had an so so experience. now its only prc is there. no more nl. so all that wanted to look for nl, fyi, there's no more. luckily, the prc i had was good. my buddy's was lousy. 1 too plump and the other one needs a kertas pasir to clean the face. one of my freidn was an indian so the prc there are afraid to entertain indians because they said the indian's didi is too black and they are afraid of it. ke ke ke. too bad for him, once gave him the service, the prc cabut as fast as the speed of lightning.

mine was not bad. gave service then still stick around but damages quite out lar.

look: 6/10 (slim with big tits and small nibble nipple...ke ke ke)
bj: 7/10
damages: rm130
tips: rm10

at the end of the day, she gave me her number. maybe i might go back ;)
have you tried the thais there. should try siau ling. can cim. the other one is jojo. yes, it is a pity that the prc spoilt the market. they basically made the nls out of job! now some of them work in pubs. how i miss those days.

Tyrell22
03-22-06, 07:57
Brothers of the Cheonghood,

I will be heading to Penang soon for some business. Will be staying couple of nights over in Gurney Hotel. I intend to visit Gurney Spa. Who should I get if I want to get a good relaxing rubdown, plus some naughty activities on the side? Considering it will be my first time over there.

Help is appreciated. Thanks.

ty.

Member 30
03-22-06, 09:42
Damned.....I'm in KL & will only be backed tomorrow. Hope she's still around.

Thanks anyway!

They are back last sunday!!!!
Bro hurry up to PV those 2 NL from KL (Nadia & Kelly) are back but donnu for how long... have Nadia (the kurus one) yesterday... she told me also this time she bring 1 indian gal... Since this is 2 time i took her.. he GFE are more superb.. I make her come twice till after the game she flat and rest for few minuted then she ask me for second round.... ha ha ha pops quest :) well bro... 2 round with one pay...;) no one will refuse it .
What a lucky day yesterday.. Member30 hurry up bro!!!

Krazy Bum
03-22-06, 15:37
Can you tell me which level in summit to go to. I went to their normal health centre and got service by a 50+ auntie.

Matching,

I was there once 2 days before the CNY. I went there and ask for PRC but they say they only have local. Then ok lor. Since there already what lazy to move around. We are for viewing but the OKT inform us that we cannot view the girl not like other spa where we choose the girl ourself. They will arrange the girl for you. I was so shock when there come in the mid 30 years old aunty. I thought she only for massage la. But later one hour massage she ask whether i want batin or not. Then i say no since cannot tahan asking a aunty to massage you. But she keep asking you to batin so she can earn extra RM 50. But i insist i don't want. So she finish the massage and leave. Then i change the cloths and ask for the FJ girl. The OKT told me that the massage girl is the FJ girl. Shit i nearly fainted. He told me a lot of girl balik kampung and most of the girl is local girl. I don't think they have PRC. So i think they don't let me view girl because he has no quality girl to view but still he want to do my business.

That time total damage around RM 100 only massage and spa and the spa is without the hot pool. Gosh....

Pgkia
03-24-06, 02:22
Can you tell me which level in summit to go to. I went to their normal health centre and got service by a 50+ auntie.You mean Summit Hotel of Bukit Mertajam?

The indecent activities also take place in the health centre. Just that you need to say loud and clear to the lady at the counter. I want to get laid!

Sparhawk
03-24-06, 04:12
They are back last Sunday! Bro hurry up to PV those 2 NL from KL (Nadia & Kelly) are back but donnu for how long. Have Nadia (the kurus one) yesterday. She told me also this time she bring 1 indian gal. Since this is 2 time I took her. He GFE are more superb. I make her come twice till after the game she flat and rest for few minuted then she ask me for second round. Ha ha ha pops quest: ) well bro. 2 round with one pay. ; ) no one will refuse it. What a lucky day yesterday. Member30 hurry up bro! Wow. Bro you reall are a master.

MorningCall
03-24-06, 11:35
Here my fellow cheongsters, here is my short FR plus opinions on the three gals I have at PV.

The first one is A1. Nice gal and very accomodative. Probably I nie to her at the first place. After walked in, just sit back and have a friendly chat to give her some good impressions. After the battle, I got the contact from her as she will go back to KL. At the time of writing this FR, I think she already went back to KL. Will try to book her over night when I go down to KL next month.

The second one is Nadia who has been described by a few buddies over here. Overall the service is quite ok. Look likes the quality at PV is improve a lot recently. Cheers to karan :P

The last one I had just very recently is Kelly. Her attitude was so good and it really worth to try.

It seens the gals from PV has been well trained. Keep this up and we will keep coming :P

Ms Com
03-24-06, 13:05
You mean Summit Hotel of Bukit Mertajam?

The indecent activities also take place in the health centre. Just that you need to say loud and clear to the lady at the counter. I want to get laid down!Say it in hokkein. I want to "loak chooi". If the receptionist still cant understand you, knock her 'coconut' which is her head!

Kaki Cewet
03-25-06, 20:50
Have you tried the thais there. Should try Siau Ling. Can CIM. The other one is Jojo. Yes, it is a pity that the PRC spoilt the market. They basically made the NLs out of job! Now some of them work in pubs. How I miss those days.

Siau Ling can tapou also. She also owed me a shot since last time I did not release my load. :-)

Horny Randy
03-25-06, 20:54
A few years back, a late veteran monger told me that new WLs have to be "broken in" either by the OKTs or specially invited cheongsters. The ladies were trained in bed to overcome their shyness and in various techniques such as how to make a man cum faster. How they performed also affected their price. Anyway, this is what I heard. Not sure whether such training grounds still exist or whether the WLs these days "learn on the job" only.

Krazy Bum,

Haha, don't go knocking on coconuts please, or you might find yourself getting knocked around by the OKTs. Besides Pgkia's "I wanna get laid!", you can say you want 'package' or 'special services' :)

SlimGuy
03-26-06, 05:32
Siau Ling can tapou also. She also owed me a shot since last time I did not release my load. :-)
On the subject of 'tapau'/take out, Jojo does it too. :)

Icarusmu
03-26-06, 17:26
Hi All,

Not sure if Karen really change her contack. I call her last week but seems no answer. But before that i already get a call from Karen (i think) that she had change number. so the previous number i have seems like no more working and i have 2 new numbers from her agian. Not sure if the gal i call is Karen. one is 012 and ohter is 016. Maybe PV super VIP member 30 can help to clarify :) i will send a PM to member 30 for clarify. i did not cheong in PV cause that day only 2 PRC working and both working so i just too lazy to wait so just go home.

Here my fellow cheongsters, here is my short FR plus opinions on the three gals I have at PV.

The first one is A1. Nice gal and very accomodative. Probably I nie to her at the first place. After walked in, just sit back and have a friendly chat to give her some good impressions. After the battle, I got the contact from her as she will go back to KL. At the time of writing this FR, I think she already went back to KL. Will try to book her over night when I go down to KL next month.

The second one is Nadia who has been described by a few buddies over here. Overall the service is quite ok. Look likes the quality at PV is improve a lot recently. Cheers to karan :P

The last one I had just very recently is Kelly. Her attitude was so good and it really worth to try.

It seens the gals from PV has been well trained. Keep this up and we will keep coming :P

Tyrell22
03-27-06, 06:22
brothers of cheonghood,

i have been reading frs from some bros of taiwan's no 77. after much convincing, i decided to give it a try. so visit taiwan i did a few weeks back.

okt came and recommend some girls currently warming up the red sofa. but i came with a sole purpose to try no 77. okt said i have to wait as she is currently doing her deeds. also said there is another guy ahead of me. so wait i did.

later, there was this girl. quite tall, long blonde-wanna-be hair, so-so face came out. but, she definitely got big boobies! looks as though them boobies wanna be set free. okt signalled me, assuring that's the famous no 77. hell, excited i was.

came my turn, i was brought by her to a quite big room. room no 8. red drapes welcome us as we enter. sexy! i thought. then we hugged, close. she ask me to strip down, and then i got into the shower. she bath me nice, and asked me if i wanna get bbbj right there and then. i said ok! nice. one thing i noticed about the nips, it is almost red, not pink but red! loved it.

then we proceed to the dry area (infront of the dressing table), she went down on me again while posing infront of the mirror. damn. then after a while, she asked me if i want some hacks treatment. i said ok! nice. tinggly feeling on the tip of my didi. then she ask me to bend over infront of the dressing table and start shoving her minty toungue up me bunghole. felt funny getting tinggly feeling at a place where the sun don't shine.

proceed to the bed. again in a bend-over position, she kept on giving me ar and bbbj, alternatively. then she asked me to lie down and if i wanted the hot tea treament. i said ok! nice. tinggly became warm. what a sensation! durex should come up with a lubricant like that. both in one bottle.

then she start giving me a cat-bath. licking me here and there. it was quite a put-off when she start licking my armpit! hell, that is kinky beyond my comprehension!

then i started roaming, fingering her wet spot. it's probably lubed, but nice. then proceed with the hide-the-salami game. she is tight! loved it. i came soon after that. did not manage to change few positions after that elaborate treatment from the shower til the bed.

what i like most was that she gave some after-sales service. a rubdown on my back from shoulder to toe. that is absolutely a plus point!

all in all, i agree with what the other brothers said. totally worth it, and totally recommended. so, bros out there who have yet to be convinced with no 77, be convinced! go now and experience it yourself! this is not a paid commercial.

ty.

Icarusmu
03-27-06, 17:05
haha so you cum fast also, damn i am so sad when i try her, i cum so fast :p anyway, she is really good. i have anohter recommandation for you, number 21, i heard not bad but of cause cannot compare to 77. my friend tried her (21) before, he say good.

brothers of cheonghood,

i have been reading frs from some bros of taiwan's no 77. after much convincing, i decided to give it a try. so visit taiwan i did a few weeks back.

okt came and recommend some girls currently warming up the red sofa. but i came with a sole purpose to try no 77. okt said i have to wait as she is currently doing her deeds. also said there is another guy ahead of me. so wait i did.

later, there was this girl. quite tall, long blonde-wanna-be hair, so-so face came out. but, she definitely got big boobies! looks as though them boobies wanna be set free. okt signalled me, assuring that's the famous no 77. hell, excited i was.

came my turn, i was brought by her to a quite big room. room no 8. red drapes welcome us as we enter. sexy! i thought. then we hugged, close. she ask me to strip down, and then i got into the shower. she bath me nice, and asked me if i wanna get bbbj right there and then. i said ok! nice. one thing i noticed about the nips, it is almost red, not pink but red! loved it.

then we proceed to the dry area (infront of the dressing table), she went down on me again while posing infront of the mirror. damn. then after a while, she asked me if i want some hacks treatment. i said ok! nice. tinggly feeling on the tip of my didi. then she ask me to bend over infront of the dressing table and start shoving her minty toungue up me bunghole. felt funny getting tinggly feeling at a place where the sun don't shine.

proceed to the bed. again in a bend-over position, she kept on giving me ar and bbbj, alternatively. then she asked me to lie down and if i wanted the hot tea treament. i said ok! nice. tinggly became warm. what a sensation! durex should come up with a lubricant like that. both in one bottle.

then she start giving me a cat-bath. licking me here and there. it was quite a put-off when she start licking my armpit! hell, that is kinky beyond my comprehension!

then i started roaming, fingering her wet spot. it's probably lubed, but nice. then proceed with the hide-the-salami game. she is tight! loved it. i came soon after that. did not manage to change few positions after that elaborate treatment from the shower til the bed.

what i like most was that she gave some after-sales service. a rubdown on my back from shoulder to toe. that is absolutely a plus point!

all in all, i agree with what the other brothers said. totally worth it, and totally recommended. so, bros out there who have yet to be convinced with no 77, be convinced! go now and experience it yourself! this is not a paid commercial.

ty.

Member 30
03-28-06, 02:16
Bro,

Don't call me super vip, still far from that level yet :D

Anyway, the 2 nos. you gave me don't ring a bell in my phonebook. Remember, Karen's no. normally end with 4422 or 2244.

I was in Sabah for about a month & when I called up upon returning to Pg, I too suspected that the current mommy I spoke to (though claimed to be Karen) is a different person cause I used to acknowledge the previous "Karen" by another nick and this new "Karen" just don't understand it.

Anyway, who cares which is the real Karen as long as they can provide good quality stocks & maintain the price despite the bloody hike in petrol price etc, right? :)

Cheers!!

Hi All,

Not sure if Karen really change her contack. I call her last week but seems no answer. But before that i already get a call from Karen (i think) that she had change number. so the previous number i have seems like no more working and i have 2 new numbers from her agian. Not sure if the gal i call is Karen. one is 012 and ohter is 016. Maybe PV super VIP member 30 can help to clarify :) i will send a PM to member 30 for clarify. i did not cheong in PV cause that day only 2 PRC working and both working so i just too lazy to wait so just go home.

Nicky Nicky
03-28-06, 06:29
Can someone PM some contacts?

I need Malay chicks..:)

HeavyDuty
03-29-06, 12:33
Bros,

Does anybody know of a new k'oke in Falim with all thai girls only?

Sio Ling of NCP told me as her friend works there.This is an odd one. I didn't know any k at farlim that has this. Any other members knows about this? it would be great if there is an additional place to visit. Especially. Tomyam

HeavyDuty
03-29-06, 12:36
Attention All cheongers,

Got news recently from my OKT that the strong wind is here so becarefuol out there ok.

HeavyDuty
03-29-06, 12:42
Does anyone knows any lobong to find those hot young juicy ones? Most of my lobangs are either in mid 20s or later. Looking for really hot young kuchi mama. Pm me for contacts. Maybe can exchange.

SSV
03-29-06, 16:11
World cup is coming ! I heard opposite Little Cottage also can win a cup, hahaha !

Sexsurfer
03-30-06, 02:12
This is an odd one. I didn't know any k at farlim that has this. Any other members knows about this? it would be great if there is an additional place to visit. Especially. TomyamHi,

Any idea what's the name of the KTV at Farlim? Or the location of it? Please share.

Thanks!

Cebu Local
04-01-06, 00:29
Hi
I am a senior member who is a regular provider of information on the Philippine,China and Macau boards.However I will be going to Penang for the first time this coming weekend April 7-10 as part of a Tourism Delegation from the Philippines hosted by Penang Tourism.I am a regular visitor to Malaysia.Having gone about 15 times to Malaysia.But limited only to KL,JB,Genting,East Coast,Sarawak and Sabah.But never to Penang.I will be staying at the City Bayview Hotel on Farquhar street.But being part of a delegation ,can only slip away for a few hours or order delivery service.Can anybody reccomend a nearby HC that offers Fire/Ice and Hacks service??Not too far away I hope,PRC or Local chinese preferably,NL look too much like Filipina,Want to try variety instead or Maybe a safe reliable FL who does room service.If anybody wants to get together for a beer or a Teh Tarik,I am more then happy to treat and swap stories Please feel free to communicate by posting or PM.I would be more then happy to reciprocate If anybody has questions about Macau,China or the Philippines,Since I am in the Travel industry in the Philippines.Best Regards

Cebu Local
04-01-06, 00:43
Attention All cheongers,

Got news recently from my OKT that the strong wind is here so becarefuol out there ok.Hi as visitor coming to Penang for first time next weekend,Is it safe to go "cheonging" at a HC or better to stick with a Room service FL,Am worried about MIB encounter due to strong wind.Since I am part of a tourism delegation hosted by Penang goverment,It is better to avoid bad weather Thanks

Danok Chonger
04-01-06, 09:37
Hi as visitor coming to Penang for first time next weekend,Is it safe to go "cheonging" at a HC or better to stick with a Room service FL,Am worried about MIB encounter due to strong wind.Since I am part of a tourism delegation hosted by Penang goverment,It is better to avoid bad weather ThanksGo to LQ KTV. It is very near to your hotel. Ask for Penang Bowl and it is just below that. Entrance is on the other side facing the beach. A lot of PRC there for you to negotiate. But must tell mummy first what you want. Some can go for LT but most ST.

Bumpkin
04-01-06, 11:09
[QUOTE=Cebu Local]Hi
I am a senior member who is a regular provider of information on the Philippine,China and Macau boards.However I will be going to Penang for the first time this coming weekend April 7-10 as part of a Tourism Delegation from the Philippines hosted by Penang Tourism.I am a regular visitor to Malaysia.Having gone about 15 times to Malaysia.But limited only to KL,JB,Genting,East Coast,Sarawak and Sabah.But never to Penang.I will be staying at the City Bayview Hotel on Farquhar street.But being part of a delegation ,can only slip away for a few hours or order delivery service.Can anybody reccomend a nearby HC that offers Fire/Ice and Hacks service??Not too far away I hope,PRC or Local chinese preferably,NL look too much like Filipina,Want to try variety instead or Maybe a safe reliable FL who does room service.If anybody wants to get together for a beer or a Teh Tarik,I am more then happy to treat and swap stories Please feel free to communicate by posting or PM.I would be more then happy to reciprocate If anybody has questions about Macau,China or the Philippines,Since I am in the Travel industry in the Philippines.Best Regards[/QUOTE)

Bro Cebu Local,

You could try Taiwan HC which is about a few minutes walking distance from City Bayview Hotel. It is located about 100 metres opposite Hotel Malaysia/Hotel Continental. There is one local Chinese WL numbered 77 who I believe provide Hacks service and her service is good. The damage is Rm100 for 30 minutes. In the vicinity of your Hotel there are a couple more HC like Waldolf and Cathay. The damage is about the same as in Taiwan HC.
Hope you have a good time in Penang.

Cheers,
Bumpkin

Cebu Local
04-01-06, 13:03
[QUOTE=Cebu Local]Hi
I am a senior member who is a regular provider of information on the Philippine,China and Macau boards.However I will be going to Penang for the first time this coming weekend April 7-10 as part of a Tourism Delegation from the Philippines hosted by Penang Tourism.I am a regular visitor to Malaysia.Having gone about 15 times to Malaysia.But limited only to KL,JB,Genting,East Coast,Sarawak and Sabah.But never to Penang.I will be staying at the City Bayview Hotel on Farquhar street.But being part of a delegation ,can only slip away for a few hours or order delivery service.Can anybody reccomend a nearby HC that offers Fire/Ice and Hacks service??Not too far away I hope,PRC or Local chinese preferably,NL look too much like Filipina,Want to try variety instead or Maybe a safe reliable FL who does room service.If anybody wants to get together for a beer or a Teh Tarik,I am more then happy to treat and swap stories Please feel free to communicate by posting or PM.I would be more then happy to reciprocate If anybody has questions about Macau,China or the Philippines,Since I am in the Travel industry in the Philippines.Best Regards[/QUOTE)

Bro Cebu Local,

You could try Taiwan HC which is about a few minutes walking distance from City Bayview Hotel. It is located about 100 metres opposite Hotel Malaysia/Hotel Continental. There is one local Chinese WL numbered 77 who I believe provide Hacks service and her service is good. The damage is Rm100 for 30 minutes. In the vicinity of your Hotel there are a couple more HC like Waldolf and Cathay. The damage is about the same as in Taiwan HC.
Hope you have a good time in Penang.

Cheers,
Bumpkin
Thanks so much,Jalan Penang or Lebuh Leith??I,m just checking my Penang map to locate it and mark it.Yes thank you also to those who have PMed me also,If you ever visit my part of the world,The PI drop me a line Best regards

Pgkia
04-03-06, 05:15
THYE WAN is along Penang Road a.k.a. Jalan Penang.

It's to the left of CITITel Hotel, annexed to PEKING Hotel. Within walking distance from the City Bayview Hotel.

Kay Kia
04-03-06, 16:03
I've got a map drawn by a sifu here, It's got all the h/c near and at penang road. PM me your email add and I can sent it to you.

Cebu Local
04-04-06, 00:25
I've got a map drawn by a sifu here, It's got all the h/c near and at penang road. PMed me your email add and I can sent it to you.I sent you my Email Thanks and Thanks again to all.Will post an FR later next week.

Member 30
04-04-06, 02:46
Ok...visited PV yesterday after a long long while. Was told by Karen got 2 CKTs and 2 viet noodles summarised as below:-

CKT 1: age 22, a bit on the plum side.
CKT 2: age 18 (barely legal), tall & slim
Viet 1: young but forgot her name. Only remember her f**king face from previous negative encounter. Don't like her service at all.
Viet 2: busy working...so no view.

Chosen CKT 2 named Ting Ting. Started with a nice warm shower after a hard day & she did help to put the soap and wash my bro. But that's about it. She's a bit cold I guess, no GFE at all. Then she proceeded to wash her mouth while I cleaned off the shower gel on myself. At that moment, she was bending down cleaning her mouth at the basin and I nearly got the urge to sholved it in there and then (may be due to the after-effect of seeing too much bro doggesan pics).... :D but damn, her zero GFE really gave me a hint that I better don't try that.

She's really that young with her smooth skin and tiny pubic hair. But her BBBJ is a painful...teething :mad: have to stop her from providing before she skins off bro. Then capped me and ride on cowgirl....again, no sound effect, just pump like a machine. :eek:

Then I swapped position to suck her nipples and DATY and there comes the sound effect :p . May be she's a bit young, inexperience and shy. After making her feeling better, did her in missionary and finished off in doggie.

Overall rating:
Name: Ting Ting from KL
Race: CKT
Boobs: 32, not really big but got nice pinkish nipple...
Tightness: 8/10
GFE: 3/10
FK: what do u expect with such rating in GFE...of course NO lar..
Damage: RM200
WIR: NO

Ciao!!

Kay Kia
04-04-06, 13:30
Already email to you. If you cannot or did not receive it, let me know.

Cheong for all!

Xerus
04-05-06, 01:52
Bros,

I'm going up to Penang and really want to see and taste the famous no. 77 from Thye Wan . I guess with her kind of reputation, it's going to be like lining up from Cititel . Can any PM me a contact no. of the OKT or the premise ? Also any other lobangs which I can explore during my stay there ?

Cheers !

Member 30
04-05-06, 03:13
Lucky me, already sensed that she's going to put KY so pre-warned her not to do so :D.

I've tried her last week she told me just get the SPM result with no A. Yeargh GFE quite poor but tighness yess.. one thing i don't like, she using KY so that no mood to daty ha ha ha :) Insist to have a look for that viet but no time... which one are recommended???
Those bro regular to Orina Perda!!! Just wondering do there closed their business??? Try to call but seems the number cannot be reached.

cheers

Hashk
04-05-06, 14:21
Go to LQ KTV. It is very near to your hotel. Ask for Penang Bowl and it is just below that. Entrance is on the other side facing the beach. A lot of PRC there for you to negotiate. But must tell mummy first what you want. Some can go for LT but most ST.

Hi Mate,

What kind of damage should I expect. Do any of them speak english?

Matt01
04-05-06, 14:27
I used to be a PV regular last time, and had the priviledge to meet Karen personally. The new gal that took over the responsibility now is definitely not Karen, not sure what happened to Karen, maybe made a bundle of our bro's hard earn cash and retired.

In fact, you can get some kick out off just calling her any name that pops into your mind, and she will still answer to it. Tried that a couple of times :)

Anyway, agreed with what Bro Member 30 said, doesn't matter who's answering the phone, as long as they can give us good quality stocks, then we are happy. :)

Bro,

Don't call me super vip, still far from that level yet :D

Anyway, the 2 nos. you gave me don't ring a bell in my phonebook. Remember, Karen's no. normally end with 4422 or 2244.

I was in Sabah for about a month & when I called up upon returning to Pg, I too suspected that the current mommy I spoke to (though claimed to be Karen) is a different person cause I used to acknowledge the previous "Karen" by another nick and this new "Karen" just don't understand it.

Anyway, who cares which is the real Karen as long as they can provide good quality stocks & maintain the price despite the bloody hike in petrol price etc, right? :)

Cheers!!

Woodhead
04-05-06, 15:54
After reading all the good things about no. 77 of Taiwan, decided to give her a go when I was in the area recently. Not my luck that day as she was not working.

Took no. 21, Ah Yen from Ipoh. Big size girl, not fat but big size. Very enthusiastic. Did a standing doggy in front of the dressing mirror. Not a bad experience.

Woodhead

Cebu Local
04-06-06, 14:48
I will be Penang Tommorow.If anybody is in town Saturday night,Maybe we can get together for Beer or Teh Tarik,I will be in the Upper Penang road area around that time,I can PM my malaysian mobile # to anybody in town and ok to hook up.cheers

Danok Chonger
04-06-06, 16:42
Hi Mate,

What kind of damage should I expect. Do any of them speak english?Room+beer for 2-3 hours can cost u $200-$300/ Then u ask the girl 4 some action in the room n that is another $200. Never ask them out b4 so no idea for LT. Have not tried PRC, only NLs there. PRC girls definitely cannot speak english.

Hashk
04-08-06, 01:28
Room+beer for 2-3 hours can cost u $200-$300/ Then u ask the girl 4 some action in the room n that is another $200. Never ask them out b4 so no idea for LT. Have not tried PRC, only NLs there. PRC girls definitely cannot speak english.

Thanks mate.

Hashk
04-08-06, 01:30
I will be Penang Tommorow.If anybody is in town Saturday night,Maybe we can get together for Beer or Teh Tarik,I will be in the Upper Penang road area around that time,I can PM my malaysian mobile # to anybody in town and ok to hook up.cheers

This is a busy month for me. Anyhow if you are still keen to have a beer or two let me have your contact. Always happy to entertain.

Cebu Local
04-10-06, 13:17
Arrived Friday night and delegation was welcomedby Penang Officials.Saturday was extremely busy ,We ended up visiting 5 churches,4 Hindu temples,6 Chinese temples,Penang Hill and Sunset Cruise in 1 day,Very tired So ended up getting from Hotel massage service,No Chinese Food,Just Nasi lemak on menu,Not really great but beggars cannot be choosers.129 RM to Hotel plus 100 RM to girl.Looks 4 Service 6.The following night I contacted somebody who was refered by an ISG member,Thanks very much You know who you are!!.She was very friendly GFE,Skills were good and was very understanding.I had some problems because I was very tired.But she was very accomodating.C was defenitely fun.A Native Penangnite Chinese.Paid 220 for 2 hours service in my room Plus tipped her 100RM for good time despite being very tired,The Penang Tourism people kept us so busy.So I was always tired since program was 8 am to 930 pm daily but will defenitey return to Penang.Thanks again for those who gave good advice.

Kay Kia
04-10-06, 18:10
Just came back from mission in ncp. A good one actually thanks to lady luck. Despite from the not-so-comforting room everything was good. If only the place is nicer than it will be a great.

Saw a ok looking prc while waiting for a friend near the front counter and ask for her later on. Started with talk talk and hug hug. Later on proceed to FJ. Not rushing and very accomodating. Started with her on top and finished with missionary. Potential fake moan observed but nipple and pussy response should be real. Rating are as below based on the kay kia cheong-o-meter.

Name: An Qi (Angie in chinese) from Zu Hai
Look: 7/10 (for me, nose not so high; long hair and slightly puffy on top)
Race: PRC (can converse in mandarin and cantonese)
Boobs: 32B I think but firm to touch and definitely not soft or saggy (nipples very responsive to tongue action .... hehehe )
Tightness: 7/10 with natural lubricant
GFE: 8/10
FK: Did not pursue, only lip to lip
Damage: Started with RM 150 for FJ (negotiable, other charges as per usual)
WIR: Possible but I'm the kind that need to go with friend, so if got friend going then perhaps I'll follow and re-visit her.

One thing worth notice is that me and my friend spend quite some time in the room after our job and she will come back when she is free to sit and play hug hug plus holding hands. What can I say, this really kills me. Another thing is that, a lot of good looking prc available in there.

Heard it got swept by strong wind last week so the coast should be clearer now. To all brothers and sifus, cheong at your own risk!! Haha ...

Cheong for all!

Kuai Lan
04-11-06, 01:15
I'm on my way to Penang now. Currently in Shanghai. I'm wondering if any of you guys could share with me some good contacts during my stay in Penang.

Thanks

Ckhor1
04-11-06, 03:34
Where is the NCP?

Cebu Local
04-11-06, 16:20
I'm on my way to Penang now. Currently in Shanghai. I'm wondering if any of you guys could share with me some good contacts during my stay in Penang.

ThanksThai Wan Massage parlor on Jalan Penang in Georgetown and the HC in Georgetown Cititel.also on Jalan PenangThis were recomended,Getting clearance to PM somebody s no.Cheers

Kaki
04-11-06, 19:45
Where is the NCP?

It is at Jalan Anson. Since it is a 1-way street, NCP is on your right, you would not miss the shimmering light signboard.

Went once and got one PRC ON for RM200 +20Taxi. OK experience.

However, the place is packed most of the time!

Kaki

Ckhor1
04-12-06, 00:06
Last week nothing to do after dinner went to cititel at penang road(heard got nice service).Went in asking for massage then she ask me to go to the room 18 and waiting for girl...(cannot choose not good).then the bigger boobs girl came in and she is very friendly.Here is the FR.

Name:Alice (very friendly)
Look: 3/10
Boobs: 32D I think but firm to touch and definitely not soft
Tightness: 7/10 with natural lubricant
GFE: 6/10
Damage: Started with RM 150 for FJ (negotiable, excluded the massage around RM 81- not worth)
WIR: Nope

HeavyDuty
04-12-06, 15:22
It is at Jalan Anson. Since it is a 1-way street, NCP is on your right, you would not miss the shimmering light signboard.

Went once and got one PRC ON for RM200 +20Taxi. OK experience.

However, the place is packed most of the time!

KakiYes bros, remember that in NCP, you can only find PRC. NL CKT all out of business.

Cebu Local
04-13-06, 01:12
Yes bros, remember that in NCP, you can only find PRC. NL CKT all out of business.But I had NL and CKT just last weekend.Is there a reason they are rare???Just Curious

Jack Daniels
04-13-06, 03:48
First of all I would like to apologise for sending this message as I cant reach Cebu Local mailbox. Bombed I guess. Hehe. Anyway, I travel quite often to penang for business trip, almost once every 2 months. I heard that you got to know a FL which cost you RM220 for 2 hours. Since the way you put it, I think it's worth every penny. Could you please PM me her contact so that I can get in touch for her service as well. By the way, is the price negotiable? and within 2 hours, can you have as many shags as possible? and is she chinese or malay? thanks in advance bro and I shall put in a good FR if I manage to get hold of her.

Pgkia
04-13-06, 03:55
But I had NL and CKT just last weekend.Is there a reason they are rare???Just CuriousHe refers to the situation in a pub called New City Pub along Anson Road near Georgetown.

SlimGuy
04-13-06, 09:08
But I had NL and CKT just last weekend.Is there a reason they are rare???Just Curious
NCP is a 'papaya farm' in Penang. At present, there are no NL or CKT girls 'earning a living' in NCP.
Other places in Penang, there are NL and CKT girls available.:)

Cebu Local
04-13-06, 11:53
NCP is a 'papaya farm' in Penang. At present, there are no NL or CKT girls 'earning a living' in NCP.
Other places in Penang, there are NL and CKT girls available.:)
OK Thanks for clarifying.Must try it when I go back

Kay Kia
04-13-06, 12:19
Wah, suddenly the forum is fill with 'ncp'. Reminds me of last week's job.

True indeed, only prc available there. A lot of prcssss to be precise and they all come in different specs (slim, plump, sweet look, CFM look ...etc) to suit the needs of various types of cheongsters. Whether its going to be a good or bad cheong depends on whether or not the girl is an 'ang pai'. This is simply because if she is, then a lot of cheongsters will request for her so the 'quality time' spent will reduce lo.

Especially for those whose in high demand of gfe, you really should't miss this game of 'koala bear and tree' (you will be the tree and of course the prc will play the koala bear hanging on to you la).

Cheong for all!

Ace Away
04-13-06, 14:25

Other places in Penang, there are NL and CKT girls available.:)In Penang or on the mainland? I do not know of any places in Penang that serve NL meat. Can you share?

Member 30
04-14-06, 06:06
Yes, bro. I was waiting for your pm on your local hp as I was in Penang on that sat nite. My having read your FR, I presumed you're fully occupied. That's great to know.

Cheers & may be on your next trip then!!

Brgds...

OK Thanks for clarifying.Must try it when I go back

Member 30
04-14-06, 06:08
Hahaha....i like the koala bear defination...

Seems like it's about time to re-visit NCP again...

Wah, suddenly the forum is fill with 'ncp'. Reminds me of last week's job.

True indeed, only prc available there. A lot of prcssss to be precise and they all come in different specs (slim, plump, sweet look, CFM look ...etc) to suit the needs of various types of cheongsters. Whether its going to be a good or bad cheong depends on whether or not the girl is an 'ang pai'. This is simply because if she is, then a lot of cheongsters will request for her so the 'quality time' spent will reduce lo.

Especially for those whose in high demand of gfe, you really should't miss this game of 'koala bear and tree' (you will be the tree and of course the prc will play the koala bear hanging on to you la).

Cheong for all!

Hashk
04-14-06, 07:07
Hahaha....i like the koala bear defination...

Seems like it's about time to re-visit NCP again...

With all this thread on NCP and the Koala game seems like we will probably bump into many ISG tree bro's in the near future. Perhaps we could do a ISG Koala Party there.

Hashk
04-14-06, 08:09
I was introduced to a Thai massage place by a collegue. Its near Sunshine jelutong.

The full report later.

In a nutshell , massage was great. Place ambiance was so so. Service was good. Looks was so so. Kind of high on GFE. Batin was good but the rustic environment is somewhat dempening.

Cebu Local
04-14-06, 11:02
Yes, bro. I was waiting for your pm on your local hp as I was in Penang on that sat nite. My having read your FR, I presumed you're fully occupied. That's great to know.

Cheers & may be on your next trip then!!

Brgds...Sorry But I was kinda busy,But I will defenitely be back since I will be doing a couple of projects with the Penang Tourism Action council.They kept us busy until 930 Pm every night,then you know.....Thanks for the PM s,Very useful.We are organizing a Penang Food Festival in Manila later this year in partnership with Tourism Malaysia. I will be back in a few months,But I have a couple of Penang people visiting me in Philippines next month also.Our beer is 1-2 RM a bottle and women are much cheaper so they planning to go cheonging in Manila..Cheers

Cebu Local
04-14-06, 11:07
First of all I would like to apologise for sending this message as I cant reach Cebu Local mailbox. Bombed I guess. Hehe. Anyway, I travel quite often to penang for business trip, almost once every 2 months. I heard that you got to know a FL which cost you RM220 for 2 hours. Since the way you put it, I think it's worth every penny. Could you please PM me her contact so that I can get in touch for her service as well. By the way, is the price negotiable? and within 2 hours, can you have as many shags as possible? and is she chinese or malay? thanks in advance bro and I shall put in a good FR if I manage to get hold of her.She is local CKT,But will get clearance first to release her mobile no OK?? please PM me

HeavyDuty
04-14-06, 12:02
I was introduced to a Thai massage place by a collegue. Its near Sunshine jelutong.

The full report later.

In a nutshell , massage was great. Place ambiance was so so. Service was good. Looks was so so. Kind of high on GFE. Batin was good but the rustic environment is somewhat dempening.I didn't know that there is a MP near there. Where is it? Whats the name?

HeavyDuty
04-14-06, 12:04
With all this thread on NCP and the Koala game seems like we will probably bump into many ISG tree bro's in the near future. Perhaps we could do a ISG Koala Party there.Yup, I would have to agree. NCP is always full of suprises. So any plans for a group koala session?

PgPunter
04-14-06, 15:57

The full report later.

In a nutshell , massage was great. Place ambiance was so so. Service was good. Looks was so so. Kind of high on GFE. Batin was good but the rustic environment is somewhat dempening.

Is this the one above the kopitiam beside 7-11?

Cebu Local
04-15-06, 02:22
Unfortunately the group of Penangnites going to Manila is not open to other people joining them.The people are prominent and"good" people who would not want their fellow Penang people to think otherwise.Sufficient to say , For example a Dato and a YB will be going.Air Force one is a Philippine MP with 800 girls working at one time.The girls are in aquariums 200-300 girls each aquarium arranged into economy,business class or first class according to looks.They will be conducting "testing" on its facilities among others.They may be trying to also try playing koala bear with tree except with 2-3 foriegn koalas per tree .No FR further on this trip.I hope you understand

HeavyDuty
04-15-06, 06:10
Is this the one above the kopitiam beside 7-11?Thanks brother, I will check it out later in the afternoon.

HeavyDuty
04-15-06, 10:27
Is this the one above the kopitiam beside 7-11?Brother,

I went to the place specified. I went to the 7-11 at perak road opposite the road from sunshine jelutong. it is right that there is a kopitiam next to the 7-11. Upstairs basically there is nothing there. No signboard, no nothing. Could it be somewhere else?

Lonely Man
04-15-06, 17:18
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because not written in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English.Thanks!

Just Brian
04-16-06, 09:16
Just to confirm that Tess is now in Penang and raring to go.
I have her contact. Was requested to let those in Penang know that she's settled in and accepting appointments. :) Don't ask me how I got in touch with her, it was pure chance perhaps.

Please don't pm me asking for her contact no. if you're not a senior member actively exchanging/sharing contacts. We don't want her to get into any trouble do we?

Btw, her tits are fantabulously awesome and her personality is top rate. Real GFE if treated nicely. Be gentle and playful with her guys.

PgPunter
04-16-06, 16:29
Brother,

I went to the place specified. I went to the 7-11 at perak road opposite the road from sunshine jelutong. it is right that there is a kopitiam next to the 7-11. Upstairs basically there is nothing there. No signboard, no nothing. Could it be somewhere else?

Just had claypot rice at the kopitiam, still there- Ming Palace signboard above the doorway hidden from the road by the awnings. Sorry no FR because too near to homebase.

Hashk
04-17-06, 02:23
Is this the one above the kopitiam beside 7-11?

Sorry bros busy weekend,

Its infront .. well almost opposite bumiputera commerce.

Beside 7-11 no 350C.

Sex Lover
04-18-06, 15:33
Hi guys,

My last visit was about 18 months ago to NCP. I was with friends then.

Heard there are a lot of China gals lately.

Tonite I went there alone. When I first walked in the shop, wow wow. About 17-20 gals, all China dolls. Too many to choose from, like no customer on the rainny nite. 3 gals took me to a small room. Raba raba.

Gals a bit old like 30s. All very friendly.

2 of the gals asked for 'shuang fei'. Charges at rm100 each plus tips of rm30 each. WOW total of rm260 for bonking 2 gals. Only have about rm240 in wallet. So no deal. The third girl left when negotiating with the 2 gals.

I guess now a day in NCP is popular for 'shuang fei', as there are too many gals around.

Well I am a 3some lover. Will try it next time.

For brother who would like to try the 'shuang fei', have to prepare at least.

room rm40
drink rm40
++ service rm10
Gals x 2 = rm200
tips to gals x 2 = rm60

TOTAL OF rm350.

Not sure it is the right price to pay, any brother out there mind to share the going price. Cheers.

Any one have any info on the 'TONG LUCK' at burma road?? Heard a lot of good things from my friend's friend.

Jonlim
04-19-06, 04:15
Hi there,

I am a new in this cheonging session. I hope any brothers will let me know where is a good place to have a nice quality and reasonable price payed for the service. I will be staying at Gurney Hotel and will be driving a car. I can look for all the places in Penang Island through the map.

Hope all the brothers in Penang can recommend me some nice place to cheong at Penang Island.

Kay Kia
04-19-06, 11:19
Seems like Koala session at NCP is unavoidable liao!

Hahaha!

SSV
04-20-06, 15:01
Hey brother, anybody know of where is Cheryl who work in Garden Inn last time pls PM me, 10q

HeavyDuty
04-20-06, 15:44
Sorry bros busy weekend,

Its infront .. well almost opposite bumiputera commerce.

Beside 7-11 no 350C.I passed by this play just now. looks very very creepy. one small sign board. looks untrustworthy. anybody been to this place before. What do they have there? What are the rates like?

Lengman
04-20-06, 16:08
Hey brother, anybody know of where is Cheryl who work in Garden Inn last time pls PM me, 10qCheryl is now in Hotel Continental MC at Penang Road.

SlimGuy
04-20-06, 16:34
Hey brother, anybody know of where is Cheryl who work in Garden Inn last time pls PM me, 10q
Continental, Penang road.:)

Member #3292
04-21-06, 08:17
A few weeks back went to M**good htl after recomendation from here. This is my first there, so I went in thru the front & ask the reception for MP. "behind" they told me.After that I realise that their MP is located vbehind the building & above a all car workshop. Went in wast told only 2 gal working. 1 sarawakian & 1 CKT. The oKT recomend me the sarawakian & told me it's $200 per shot. Overall her attitude was accomodating, smile & gentle most of the time & overall I would rate her 8. As i was about to exit the MP then came in the CKT. She look tall,slim, juicy & the OKT told me this also cost $200. Maybe I would try her on my next trip but I believe other cheonster can get it for $150. Maybe i'm not a regular there so have to pay $200.

HeavyDuty
04-22-06, 00:50
A few weeks back went to M**good htl after recomendation from here. This is my first there, so I went in thru the front & ask the reception for MP. "behind" they told me.After that I realise that their MP is located vbehind the building & above a all car workshop. Went in wast told only 2 gal working. 1 sarawakian & 1 CKT. The oKT recomend me the sarawakian & told me it's $200 per shot. Overall her attitude was accomodating, smile & gentle most of the time & overall I would rate her 8. As i was about to exit the MP then came in the CKT. She look tall,slim, juicy & the OKT told me this also cost $200. Maybe I would try her on my next trip but I believe other cheonster can get it for $150. Maybe i'm not a regular there so have to pay $200.M**good htl, is there suce a place. Believe me I have beed around for quite sometime but I never heard of m**good htl. Anyone has any other 2 cents.

SlimGuy
04-22-06, 04:31
M**good htl, is there suce a place. Believe me I have beed around for quite sometime but I never heard of m**good htl. Anyone has any other 2 cents.
That place is on Argyll road. It has been around for years already.
If you are not aware/heard of something, that does not mean it does not exist. :)

Kay Kia
04-22-06, 05:09
The place is there. I've been there once and sampled a baba nyonya name Mki. Everything is good except that the price is higher compare to other local h/c around.

SSV
04-24-06, 01:06
Feel a bit lonely yesterday, and went to waldrof for no. 8, but the OKT told me she just went in, so I read before about 888, so I asked is she around ? the OKT said yes, so I tried her.

Service : 8/10
BJ : 8/10

The service she gave was very profesional, no wonder you guys recommended her, those who never try should go for her.

SSV
04-24-06, 01:09
This place is a bit expensive, I agree.

Try Ah May, her service is I can say perfect ! I went for her 3 times already ! Rm150

Planeguy
04-24-06, 01:40
Hi there,

I am a new in this cheonging session. I hope any brothers will let me know where is a good place to have a nice quality and reasonable price payed for the service. I will be staying at Gurney Hotel and will be driving a car. I can look for all the places in Penang Island through the map.

Hope all the brothers in Penang can recommend me some nice place to cheong at Penang Island.I was on a business trip to Penang last year. I found many of the bars have girls available. I also found out that many hotels also offer some kind of service... I was in the health center in the Equatorial Hotel (one of the best on the island) and was offered "special" massage!!,

I did find a decent variety of girls at the health center in the Cathay Hotel (downtown). The last one I had was a cute, tiny (less than 5') Chinese/Malaysian that really seemed to enjoy it. I beleive she was number 37. Damage was RM 250.

Also, right outside of Ft. Cornwallis there is a rundown hotel called Fantasy. They have a health club with rather average looking girls (not ugly, but not hot either). I tried one and she was a lot of fun, really got into it. Damage was 80 RM, including a very good massage. Not bad for the money.

You will find almost every taxi driver will offer to get you laid, however, it will be more if you go with a taxi driver or trishaw driver, because they will get a cut.

One thing I really miss, other than the "Special" massages is the legit massages in the mall... 50 RM for a great 1 hour massage!!

Daisiu
04-24-06, 04:43
That place is on Argyll road. It has been around for years already.
If you are not aware/heard of something, that does not mean it does not exist. :)This place has been around for a few years, you're right. The OKT is a right snake though, his recommendations are not to be trusted if you've not seen the goods for yourself.

Daisiu
04-24-06, 04:47
[QUOTE=Planeguy]I did find a decent variety of girls at the health center in the Cathay Hotel (downtown). The last one I had was a cute, tiny (less than 5') Chinese/Malaysian that really seemed to enjoy it. I beleive she was number 37. Damage was RM 250.

That price was a tourist rip-off, you should be paying $100 only for it, my man,

Koay33
04-25-06, 04:13
I was on a business trip to Penang last year. I found many of the bars have girls available. I also found out that many hotels also offer some kind of service... I was in the health center in the Equatorial Hotel (one of the best on the island) and was offered "special" massage!!,

I wonder EQ Hotel offering so called "Special" massage. As far as I know, the masseuers there are in their mid 40's and doubt they would provide extra service, not even HJ. Well, I could be wrong, Please advise.

Regards,
K33

Cheongka
04-25-06, 18:32
This place has been around for a few years, you're right. The OKT is a right snake though, his recommendations are not to be trusted if you've not seen the goods for yourself.

yeah, totally agree, quite fuckup the OKT. I rather pay RM50 more to go midlands spa.

Cashman
04-26-06, 16:44
Hi all cheongster in penang and visitors to penang,

i cant help but to give my over all 2cents view of penang cheong heaven. i realized nowadays many papaya farms have turned into action joints, where those places used to be the place for uncles to take up physical activities namely hand massage! Here are the followings

Venue: NCP, my all time favorites. Had been there for five times yet no other places can beat.
Condition: unhygenic, but, acceptable when you have the "gian".
WL: 100% PRC Tall, slim, young, big spot lights, overgrown, CFM looks, you name it, they have it.
Price: Action from RM100 to RM150 max, Rancap only RM50
Extra service: "Shuang Fei" RM100 to RM150 per person, Sandwhich can be offered depending on the WL. Price negotiable. (I still cant accept this cheonging service). Overall, if you intend to potray the B movies, this can be really good
Room: I thinik RM40 (cant remember that much, most of the time paid by friend) & beer RM15/bottle
Fav WL: Choon Tien, Tien Na, Jo leen (cant remember name correctly, but, the BJ is superb, like those in B Movie star, highly recommended for those into real actions)

Venue: De Butteryfly same mgmt with NCP
Condition: Clean with Karaoke
WL: 100% PRC
Action Service: NO, Just Papaya farm
Room: Price really cant remember should b also be like NCP
Price: RM50 for standard grab session
Summary: When there last week, very disappointed as there is no action at all. Went up to first floor walk passed the PRCs. that area is just like a fish mrkt. 40 to 50 of them easily. I thought i just arrive in China!

Venue: Tong Loke bar at burma road
Condition: Ok-la better than NCP
WL: 100% PRC
Action: Yes, but did not go coz i again thought i just arrive at the zoo.
WL: Mostly middle aged.
Room: RM? may be ISG member can input. did not take up but landed in NCP
Price: RM80
Summary: This place was packed last night. No rooms available. many uncles patronized. For budgeted cheongster, you can give it a try.

For International services at hotels:

Venue: PV in S.Jaya
WL: Offered PRCs, sometimes, East Europe
Price: RM200 PRCs, East Europe RM250
Summary: No need to ask for HP no. of OKT from other cheongster, go ask bell boy, who would gladly give

Venue: Grand Sea*** at Macalister Rd
WL: Offered PRCs, Turkeys, Russians, Koreans
Price: RM200 PRCs, RM250 for Turks and Russians, Koreans a bit extra.
Summary: Contacts can be obtained through OKT from PV

Others like Berjaya, Grand Continental at Komtar area also provide these international services, but through the forum contributions, I dont recommend at all unless you know the OKT.

I will continue local services summary tomorrow. Bed time. PG cheongster please give your opinion if you disagree with some.

Chiao

Hashk
04-27-06, 02:28
Hi all cheongster in penang and visitors to penang,

Venue: Grand Sea*** at Macalister Rd
WL: Offered PRCs, Turkeys, Russians, Koreans
Price: RM200 PRCs, RM250 for Turks and Russians, Koreans a bit extra.
Summary: Contacts can be obtained through OKT from PV

Others like Berjaya, Grand Continental at Komtar area also provide these international services, but through the forum contributions, I dont recommend at all unless you know the OKT.

I will continue local services summary tomorrow. Bed time. PG cheongster please give your opinion if you disagree with some.

Chiao

G.S Inn? I didn't know they do imports! Have i got the right place?

Cashman
04-27-06, 02:44
G.S Inn? I didn't know they do imports! Have i got the right place?Yap. The hotel opposite Agora. WL from PV gave her HP no. from last visit and was told her colleagues and her would be there. True enough few days later action started again. Gd Luck with your endeavor.

Cashman
04-27-06, 03:52
Good old cheong places before the arrival of PRCs still surviving these days. I guess the saying goes "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going" just like any business that can mantain for than 5 years. 2 cents view...

Venue: Cathay, Waldrof, Savoy, Taiwan, Gallant - "Fuck and go" service
Condition: Clean
WL: Mainly local Chinese, occasionally Indians, Gallant mainly east malaysia
Action: yes of course, otherwise how they gonna survive
Extra Service: 3 way only selected few
Price: RM100, anyone pay more than that should ought to be shot! BJ must be provided from all WL for that budgeted price. otherwise, dont go there anymore
Summary: One thing I realized that these places do have long service employees, which soon they will be getting that awards. And also they do have their "ang pais" espcially taiwan 888, cathay also got but not as hot as taiwan, waldrof 8 and so forth, whom I think they would and should receive long servie awards soon.
I hate the OKTs in Cathay, they are very pushy, as if they wanted to hit their quaterly targets. On the other hand, savoy's OKTs are well mannered. The rest of OKTs are okay.

Venue: Mingood's Sunshine Massage, Agora's Fish Tank
Conditio: Clean
WL: Like any other local HC
Extra service: by selected few-3 ways, hacks treatment, hot tea blows
Price: From RM200 onwards in Mingood, Agora's about RM120 onwards
Summary: Before the arrival of PRCs to the pearl of orient, these places served as a higher end of HC than the budgeted ones, offers WL with better quality. I tried mingood several times in the past, OKT there provided good cust. service. WL are young and sweet from central and down south. I have stop going since then. Nothing much to say about agora accept the WL will provide hot tea blow. OKT also not pushy.

Venue: Really budgeted ones - a hotel opposite lorong garu
All I said is dirt cheap from RM30 to RM50. Please dont ask me futher, I will never go therre. I just knw this OKT personally who help to settle my summonses for me.

I have resorted to NCP more nowadays. I guess I just love those tofu skins. And also some personal OKT contacts that sometimes provide office ladies and "kai chai" when i in need of slurping some **** juices, i will opt for it. They operate at different locations. Call them and they would give the locations and room numbers. sorry guys I cant pass this contact around, as being a penangite, i am too cheap to subscribe (sorry jackson) the PM service. May be one of these days...

Anyone been to this Karoke place call Momiji, at Jln Lim Eow Thoon off jalan maclister, a bata shoe shop at the corner? what's the service and price? also anyone care to summarize high end k-session such as S class prices?

Ace Away
04-27-06, 08:10
Venue: Cathay, Waldrof, Savoy, Taiwan, Gallant - "Fuck and go" service.

Venue: Mingood's Sunshine Massage, Agora's Fish TankDon't mind me asking, where is Gallant?

Also what is this Agora's Fish Tank? Is it at Agora Hotel at Mcalister Road?

Cashman
04-27-06, 12:30
Yap. The hotel opposite Agora. WL from PV gave her HP no. from last visit and was told her colleagues and her would be there. True enough few days later action started again. Gd Luck with your endeavor.Sorry bro,

The place is actually call Grand Paradise.

Lengman
04-27-06, 13:58
Welcome, Mr. Cashman. It's nice to see a lauchiao cheonger joining to contribute his bit. Just keep on posting and you will have the benefits coming.

Hashk
04-28-06, 01:13
Don't mind me asking, where is Gallant?

Also what is this Agora's Fish Tank? Is it at Agora Hotel at Mcalister Road?

I had a bad experience at gallant.. IMHO .. forget about it

Cashman
04-28-06, 01:43
Don't mind me asking, where is Gallant?

Also what is this Agora's Fish Tank? Is it at Agora Hotel at Mcalister Road?Yup, agora hotel at mcalister road. take the lift to the top and walk up the stair at the side and it will lead you to the HC. You will never get lost as signage is clearly pointed to the joint. As you enter, on the left there is a big see through glass that separate the WL room and cust viewing area. cheonging partners of mine agreed on the term fish tank as it is similar concept to Thai's action joint.

Gallant, at the end of transfer road. It is opposite the late dr loh boon siew's house. as HashK mentioned, it is not a ideal cheonging place.

what the heck, just check it out.

Cashman
04-28-06, 01:46
Welcome, Mr. Cashman. It's nice to see a lauchiao cheonger joining to contribute his bit. Just keep on posting and you will have the benefits coming.TQ, and the pleasure is always mine. Do you know what Undecipherable gibberish deleted by Admin. offers? Myself is a bit Undecipherable gibberish deleted by Admin. to go in as this place looks kind of expensive.

SlimGuy
04-28-06, 10:27
Yup, agora hotel at mcalister road. take the lift to the top and walk up the stair at the side and it will lead you to the HC. You will never get lost as signage is clearly pointed to the joint. As you enter, on the left there is a big see through glass that separate the WL room and cust viewing area. cheonging partners of mine agreed on the term fish tank as it is similar concept to Thai's action joint.

This place has already closed shop.
But the hotel's business is still on.

Liverpool
04-28-06, 11:40
Talk about Mingon Hc. The OKT are quo the price by regular or new face. If new face come over. He will quo Rm200. If regular he will quo Rm150. If not Malaysian, price are up to Rm300 aso can. Second, this place was not 100% safe from police operation. I had seen police checking this place before. Be Careful.

Cashman
04-28-06, 16:01
This place has already closed shop.

But the hotel's business is still on.I see. Thanks for the update.

Ace Away
04-29-06, 03:09
Thanks for the advice on Gallant. However one man's meat may be another man's poison. I'm still interested to know where Gallant is if someone can point the directions. Would like to venture to see for myself.

Been going around the local places but usually find myself going to either Savoy or Waldorf. My favourites are no.1 from Waldorf & no.33 from Savoy. No.33 is a little on the heavy side however superb GFE experience.

Any other places I can venture to around Penang? I don't have any OKT number because haven't had any luck in the forum. Perhaps not so senior yet? Hope you guys will trust me to PM me some contacts that I can try out. Interested in places like PV.

Ace Away
04-29-06, 03:20
Sorry. When you folks talked about Gallant, now only do I realize it is Sakura you were talking about. If so then I know where the place is.

Any other local places I can visit?

HeavyDuty
04-29-06, 08:44
For those who went to this place before or going to visit this place sometime soon, make sure you are not being serve by an OKT name MARK. This fucker is a chibai. Super Lansi. Service by this OKT not good. Of course the MLs there are quite chun.

Eazy Guy
04-29-06, 15:38
Dear brothers, how's the cheonging life go on? I am just back from Singapore, would like to share my experience in Pg and Sg with you guys. Recently, I should say myself is 'karaoke kaki', most of my friends also scared about it but I still can visit those karaoke not less than 3 times a week for the past 6 months! Crazy~

Soulman
04-29-06, 20:20
Hi Fellow Mongers,

Going to Penang this week. Used to KL scene and Thai border (yeah it was long drive from KL) in the late 90's.

Staying at Northam Hotel. Any action around there?

Thanks

Kendox
04-30-06, 01:57
For those who went to this place before or going to visit this place sometime soon, make sure you are not being serve by an OKT name MARK. This fucker is a chibai. Super Lansi. Service by this OKT not good. Of course the MLs there are quite chun.The last time i went he was very nice to us. Maybe was the extra tip we gave to him. He quite good looking age late 20's right?

Cashman
04-30-06, 14:18
Heavyslam,

I am a bit chicken to pass personel okt contacts arnd. May be I am a newbie and do not knw the depth of the forum and members. Thks for the requisition.

Cashman

Cashman
04-30-06, 14:22
Hi Fellow Mongers,

Going to Penang this week. Used to KL scene and Thai border (yeah it was long drive from KL) in the late 90's.

Staying at Northam Hotel. Any action around there?

ThanksNortham Hotel provide only massage and batin. check the older penang thread and should lead to some recommendations. otherwise, my humble two cents view at the link:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=458197&postcount=1639

Soulman
04-30-06, 23:00
Thanks for heads up on Northam's limited service. I'm used to full service in my room from PJ Hilton but that was back in 1998-2000.

Say how much is taxi ride to Thai border and back? I drove trental car to Thai border 3 times from KL and it was loonngg drive but well worth it staying at cheap hotel and doing 3 girls per day... I parked the rental car at the store between Malaysia and Thailand.

Cebu Local
04-30-06, 23:50
Thanks for heads up on Northam's limited service. I'm used to full service in my room from PJ Hilton but that was back in 1998-2000.

Say how much is taxi ride to Thai border and back? I drove trental car to Thai border 3 times from KL and it was loonngg drive but well worth it staying at cheap hotel and doing 3 girls per day... I parked the rental car at the store between Malaysia and Thailand.I have been quoted between 200-250 RM for rides to the border.IMHO Its a ripoff.There are Mini buses up to the border for 20-30RM.This is another option.

Liverpool
05-01-06, 02:51
Agree with your point, now day MARK very lansi. he not really recommeded and provide service. May be he already famous then.

Koay33
05-02-06, 04:59
Agree with your point, now day MARK very lansi. he not really recommeded and provide service. May be he already famous then.

Well, according to a friend one mine, Mark is going to leave Berjaya Penang and will be reported to Berjaya (KL) soon. Berjaya OKTs have different kind of attitude, once you are close with them, they can actually point the best of the best for you. I wonder Sam still working at Berjaya, you guys may try to get close with him, I would say he is a good recommander. Pls get rid of Kheng, he could recommand you those old chick or lousy chick. Take my advice.

Cheers,
K33

HeavyDuty
05-02-06, 15:58
Well, according to a friend one mine, Mark is going to leave Berjaya Penang and will be reported to Berjaya (KL) soon. Berjaya OKTs have different kind of attitude, once you are close with them, they can actually point the best of the best for you. I wonder Sam still working at Berjaya, you guys may try to get close with him, I would say he is a good recommander. Pls get rid of Kheng, he could recommand you those old chick or lousy chick. Take my advice.

Cheers,

K33Quess I'm not the only one who received the superior treatment from Cibai MARK.

Anyway, Sam is still working in berjaya. He is usually available in the afternoon after 3.00PM. My take is that is the time of his shift. So next time when we heard the name Mark or Kheng.

Happy cheonging.

Walter33
05-05-06, 02:39
Hi All,

I am new here, can anyone provide me contact that can be damage if i am in Vistana Hotel? and what will be to cost for only damage? Please PM me. Thanks!!

Walter33
05-05-06, 02:46
Hi All,

I am new here, can anybody provide any contact that can be damage when i am in Vistana Hotel? and what will be the cost now?

Thanks!

Tamelio
05-07-06, 10:30
latest news from Gurney Spa is that most of the ladies there were from Goldmines spa whcih was closed. these new team are strictly business , massage only and no HJ. So for brothers who are looking for a good massage with happy ending , its only left with some "old" hands, there are francisca, alice and maggie.

I tried Francisca the other day and requested where she offers BBJCIM, the response surprise me, she said " this is my speciality lah !!" , so she stripped and get on with it , not superb but good enough to make be cum in 5 minutes flat !! this is a 100 rm service in addition to the 135rm massage fee ( 2 sessions)

Koay33
05-08-06, 04:00
Hi brothers,

LAst nite went to Berjaya spa and Sam attended me. He brought me into the room which was FULL of PRC. Saw one old bird there, and the rest are new. (Perhaps it's been a long time I din visit them). Picked the girl with black shirt and jeans named Xiao Fong and headed to the room. Stripped and a very nice pair of boobies popped out and nice G-string. Bath was SOP and helped to dry me up.

Cat bath and ball licking and bbbj. At first she intended to cap me for cbj, but I refused. After 10mins, she came on top of me for cowgirl, we finished off with missionary. Overall is satisfaction 8/10.

Next target : Yang Yang
Body figure : 7/10 (small tummy can be seen, maybe it's becoz of clothing)
Look : 7/10
Skill : Waiting for brothers to PM me. :P

Sign off
K33

Hashk
05-08-06, 06:59
I tried Francisca the other day and requested where she offers BBJCIM, the response surprise me, she said " this is my speciality lah !!" , so she stripped and get on with it , not superb but good enough to make be cum in 5 minutes flat !! this is a 100 rm service in addition to the 135rm massage fee ( 2 sessions)

this is indeed a good to know :) post.

Sparhawk
05-08-06, 07:50
I have been quoted between 200-250 RM for rides to the border.IMHO Its a ripoff.There are Mini buses up to the border for 20-30RM.This is another option.Bro. I think they quote you per car not per person basis, that's why the price is on the high side and those mini buses (with Thai number plates) most of them is coming from hdy and instead going back to HDy empty might as well getting some passengers

Bro soulman. Maybe you could state your date of departure or something, who knows maybe other bros could give you a lift to and fro and you could even safe more money for the girls; -)

Klaas73
05-08-06, 21:53
Hi all,

I'll be in Penang next week for abt a week since my last trip 9 years ago. Gosh it must be different. During that time Cititel has just opened up their business. I'll be staying at Gurney Hotel as its the only approved hotel for my company. So not much choicelah. Anyway would like to know from you all esp the Penangites if you have a contact no of a pimp or FL perhaps to share with me. I'm from JB & in return will share & treat you all if you're in JB.

Walter33
05-09-06, 02:12
Hi All,

Anyone can teach me how to get a girl for FJ while i am at Vistana Hotel?

Please show me the direction/procedure or provide me the contact by PM me.

Thank you

Koay33
05-09-06, 04:22
Hi All,

Thank you

I don't think anyone will PM you any Contact if you ask in this way. First of all, I'm not critic at you and no offence intended. As a newbie in this ISG, you should build up your cheongster reputation by giving us some good FR before you ask for any contacts.

In my opinion, cheongster are rarely to share their contacts unless you have some to trade with them. Nonetheless, some kind cheongsters might give you some FL contacts, but, do not expect much from the contacts ( I was once met a FL which given the contact from my friend, she's a shemale.) and always take good care of your belongings. Good luck.

Best regards,
K33

Mabuk
05-09-06, 10:44
Hi All,

Thank you

I will tell you Vistana Hotel there (Bayan Baru Area) nothing much can cheong, if you want just go to town area.

Go Butterfly, NCP that's only I can recommended

Walter33
05-10-06, 04:05
You mean even at Vistana SPA will not able to get any girl for FJ?

I will tell you Vistana Hotel there (Bayan Baru Area) nothing much can cheong, if you want just go to town area.

Go Butterfly, NCP that's only I can recommended

Member #3173
05-10-06, 07:50
Vistana is a clean joint from the day it opened as far as I know.I have visited
the hotel for functions and meals.The suggestion to go to town is correct.If
you want to save time, stay in town instead.Vistana is far without a car

Ace Away
05-10-06, 12:57
You mean even at Vistana SPA will not able to get any girl for FJ?You mean there is a spa at Vistana? Since when?

Ms Com
05-11-06, 03:55
You mean there is a spa at Vistana? Since when?Whoever says that Vistana has a HC, iam gonna knock his head. I was there last week for a business trip. Stayed in the hotel and complained to my client why he put me there.

Macrot
05-11-06, 06:28
Dear Fellow Brothers,

Would appreciate if fellow brothers can advise where can I find some good urut batin in Penang area, not the up-down "hand job".

I used to visit Stella at Ritz Garden, Ipoh back at 1998, 1999 ... so far all my urut batin experience with other ML had been one dissappointment after another. I would appreciate some input. Adios amigo.

Mabuk
05-11-06, 16:29
Dear Fellow Brothers,

Would appreciate if fellow brothers can advise where can I find some good urut batin in Penang area, not the up-down "hand job".

I used to visit Stella at Ritz Garden, Ipoh back at 1998, 1999 ... so far all my urut batin experience with other ML had been one dissappointment after another. I would appreciate some input. Adios amigo.

Just wondering Hand job not up-down? then left-right? If u find some please let me know too I would like to try too

cheer!

Allover
05-12-06, 17:35
I am currently in Penang for a very short visit. Staying at the Sheraton Hotel and I'm looking for something a short taxi ride away. I have read the forum and would like to ask a few questions. I am interested in NCP, Taiwan, and Cathay.

1) Is Taiwan in a hotel or is it a separate building?
2) Is Cathay HC in the Cathay Hotel?
3) Do Cathay or Taiwan have a fishbowl where you can choose the girls?
4) What about tips for girls that provide abovr average service?

Thanks for any info. I'll post a report upon my return home.

Cebu Local
05-12-06, 23:02
I am currently in Penang for a very short visit. Staying at the Sheraton Hotel and I'm looking for something a short taxi ride away. I have read the forum and would like to ask a few questions. I am interested in NCP, Taiwan, and Cathay.

1) Is Taiwan in a hotel or is it a separate building?SEPARATE BUILDING
2) Is Cathay HC in the Cathay Hotel?WHAT CATHAY HOTEL????
4) What about tips for girls that provide abovr average service?UP TO YOU BUT I TIPPED 50-100 RM.

Thanks for any info. I'll post a report upon my return home.You can try all of the above Jalan Penang is only a 5 minute Taxi ride from your Hotel.

PgPunter
05-13-06, 02:40

Thanks for any info. I'll post a report upon my return home.

Just behind your hotel within 3 mins walk is New Savoy(Argyll Road)- same modus operandi as Cathay & Taiwan. From Sheraton main door turn right, along the road pass the coffeshop you ,pass the steamboat place, Walk strait up the Arygll Rd and New Savoy is on your left. ps Lots of hawkers in rd on the right.
Rec gal - Christine(service orientated). Cost for locals is RM 100 for 30min.
Foreigners charge higher(price not sure) for 45mins
NCP is also near your hotel abt 10mins walk. From main door sheraton, turn left cross the traffic light go down Anson road all the way(300m) to next set of traffic lights(Peugeot Dealer), continue strait on to pedestrian crossing (100m)NCP is on your right. Wet market on your left.

Feimao
05-13-06, 04:23
Hi,

I'm a newbie in this forum. Found this forum by chance last week and found it quite useful ;)

Anyway, I've been to the Berjaya and Cititel HC. Otherwise, I found it very hard to find cheong places in Penang. Don't know lubang lah. Been to PV, but been told that no action there. Maybe did not have the right contacts.

Mabuk
05-13-06, 13:08
Taiwan is same building with the hotel, BUT different Entrance.

Yes, at right hand side behind the hotel, different entrance (Same Building with Hotel)

The girl will sit as a straight row opposite you.

Tips not necessary, if you want to pay why not :)

MorningCall
05-16-06, 13:50
Hello all,

Seems long time no contribute.

Just walk off from infamouse hotel in mainland. Get called from Shirley a.k.a Karen regarding new Phino in town. Get tried;)

Nice looking and quite tight 'pet-pet'. She's 19's (if I'm not bluffed)

So brothers who live sorrounding hurry up man. I manage to get her wet ha ha ha :)) May be coz I am first customer of the day.

Damage: ussual lar rm200Hi Kun Pau bro,

When I read your thread, I just tried her just an hour ago :) Very highly recommended. Very GFF, accomdative and frenzly. Ans she allowed you do all the actionz, whatever you named it :P

If you're regular, can ask for discount.

NewCock
05-16-06, 16:09
Hello all brother,

I'm not a new member but it is my 1st time write a report.

Few month ago, get a indon gal in pen. Very damm good service and 100% GFE. Specially her BJ. B4 tat I hv to pay her and nw haha, she wil call me to meet then fuck her.

Walter33
05-17-06, 03:56
Hi Brother,

Can pm me her contact?

I am going to Penang next month.

Hello all brother,

Few month ago, get a indon gal in pen. Very damm good service and 100% GFE. Specially her BJ. B4 tat I hv to pay her and nw haha, she wil call me to meet then fuck her.

Klaas73
05-17-06, 07:25
Arrived Penang last Monday & now stayed in Gurney Hotel. Feel bored last night & decided to call the escort agency in the yellow pages. Call KLQ City but the guy answer is in KL & later passed me his contact in Penang. He quoted me Russian & Korean for overnight RM1500 & also got other FL for RM300. Anyway reject his offer and call the in room massage from the hotel. Got a quite young girl. Oil massage was good for RM80=50mins. B4 finished ask me whether want other service or not. Too bad she only provide HJ for RM60. Didi was already stand up and said yes. Quite good actually. Anyway not many ML there provide extra service & b4 she go she whispered to me that she do this discreetly the mgt dunno abt this.

I got the contact no of the OKT who provide the Russian & Korean. Maybe call him b4 I went back to JB liaoo.

Member 30
05-17-06, 11:08
Bro,

Damned, thanks for your info message below man otherwise I would curse Karen till she drops for not informing me about this wonderful pinoy. Seems like you're on Karen's VIP list now...hahaha.

And yes, her name is Haly and age 19y.o. Total value worth for RM200. Simply the best that I had from Karen's menu. She may move on to other place after Friday. So, I'm now planning for Friday trip again...:D. Hope don't have to fight for time slot with you and bro Morningcall.

Check out the picture section, I've posted her pics there but decided to blank her eyes. She's just too lovely to make me feel the needs to protect her identity, agree??

Cheers!!

Hello all
Seems long time no contribute
Just walk off from infamouse hotel in mainland. Get called from Shirley a.k.a Karen regarding new Phino in town. Get tried;)
Nice looking and quite tight 'pet-pet'. She's 19's (if I'm not bluffed)
So brothers who live sorrounding hurry up man. I manage to get her wet ha ha ha :)) May be coz I am first customer of the day.
Damage: ussual lar rm200

Mabuk
05-17-06, 11:54
Hello all brother,

So nice to have this kind of lubang, :) can introduce her firned arrr.... hehehe

Nicky Vicky
05-18-06, 13:59
Hey bro,

I live in Penang and I use to F those Russian/Korean or what ever imported.Where got so expensive? You contact me lah next time.

Arrived Penang last Monday & now stayed in Gurney Hotel. Feel bored last night & decided to call the escort agency in the yellow pages. Call KLQ City but the guy answer is in KL & later passed me his contact in Penang. He quoted me Russian & Korean for overnight RM1500 & also got other FL for RM300. Anyway reject his offer and call the in room massage from the hotel. Got a quite young girl. Oil massage was good for RM80=50mins. B4 finished ask me whether want other service or not. Too bad she only provide HJ for RM60. Didi was already stand up and said yes. Quite good actually. Anyway not many ML there provide extra service & b4 she go she whispered to me that she do this discreetly the mgt dunno abt this.

I got the contact no of the OKT who provide the Russian & Korean. Maybe call him b4 I went back to JB liaoo.

HeavyDuty
05-18-06, 16:38
Gang,

I went to a MP near jelutong and what can i say about this place.

Place = creepy
Price = reasonable
ML = so so (some are damn sexy)
Service = great service
BBBJ = makes your eyeball turn white.
WIR = yes

Hashk
05-19-06, 02:39
Gang,

Place = creepy
Price = reasonable
Service = great service
WIR = yes

Yo Bro .. Concise report. :)

Standard News reporting with 5 W 1 H ..

WHo , What , Why , when, WHERE and how.

Would be nice more details can be included because to some mates of mine, Balik pulau also very near jelutong.

Lengman
05-19-06, 13:16
Gang,

Place = creepy
Price = reasonable
Service = great service
WIR = yesWe would appreciate if you can give more details please:

I went to a MP near jelutong - Where in Jelutong? It this a FJ or massage joint.

Price = reasonable.- How much exactly? what are the rates.

Service = great service. What type of service they provide?

If you dont feel comfortable to put in the forum Please PM me the details.

Thanks.

Lengman
05-19-06, 13:21
I reported this place earlier 2 months back. This is the follow up.

Went there today with my friend. We were the early birds. Went straight to massage. Had the indons do the massage. Too bad the China one went away already. Only three left.

The massage roomin in the open room behind some cloth partition in house. Changed to my sarong and lied on the massage bed.

First 15mins. masssage started with dry squeezing and massage. At first I thought nothing special about it and not good at all. After finishing that routine she switched to oil massage and thats when I felt that the massage was good. She really put her hand power to work. Total 1 hr. My girl didnt' talked much and not too friendly but the other is very cheeky and friendly.. When finished she didn't pop the magic question. So we got up and changed and paid the taukeh.

Name : Didnt ask. I took the older one and my frend the younger one.

Damage:RM 25
Good points: Good back massage.
Bad points: No batinand hanky panky
Overall: 8/10
WIR: yes
Comments: Must try the herbal steam sauna-when I have more time.

Ace Away
05-20-06, 14:23
I reported this place earlier 2 months back. This is the follow up.

Went there today with my friend. We were the early birds. Went straight to massage. Had the indons do the massage. Too bad the China one went away already. Only three left.

The massage roomin in the open room behind some cloth partition in house. Changed to my sarong and lied on the massage bed.

First 15mins. masssage started with dry squeezing and massage. At first I thought nothing special about it and not good at all. After finishing that routine she switched to oil massage and thats when I felt that the massage was good. She really put her hand power to work. Total 1 hr. My girl didnt' talked much and not too friendly but the other is very cheeky and friendly.. When finished she didn't pop the magic question. So we got up and changed and paid the taukeh.

Name : Didnt ask. I took the older one and my frend the younger one.

Damage:RM 25
Good points: Good back massage.
Bad points: No batinand hanky panky
Overall: 8/10
WIR: yes
Comments: Must try the herbal steam sauna-when I have more time.May I know where this place is exactly? I'm looking for some good massage.

Etitcol
05-20-06, 17:32
This happened somewhere in Early of year 2006 (January I think if I am not mistaken. After a hardday work in BM, my friend call me up asking where am I? Just happened that I was in BM area and he ask me to go over to Bandar perda to have a massage. The massage is sort of like balinese type using baby oil/lotion. I didnt actually choose the massage lady as I only wanted a good massage.

So go into the room (partition with curtain) and a few bed (like those bed in clinic) changed and lay on the bed.come 1 ML around 30, not bad looking (in my humble opinion) good body (B cup). So start the massage with some chat (some old question, where you fr? What are you do for living bla bla bla). So cut short the story, the massage was ok (again in my humble opinion). The massage start with me laying face down and finished with face up. After the massage the ML lady start to raba my "bro" and she start to examine my "bro" as if she was examine some toy for defects. After she done with it. Start to give me a BBBJ which is reasonable good, no much suction. After 10 mins of BBBJ I still havent come so she finished it with HJ.

There are actually 2 massage parlour around that area, my fren told me the 1 we went offer HJ and some lady do BBBJ. The other 1 no hanky panky purely massage.

Total damage :rm 35 (massage) + rm20 (tips)
WIR: Yes (for other massage lady)
Look: 6/10
Body: solid B cup

P/S: 1st time writing report, hope all the taikor here dont mind if I miss out anything. Cheers

Etitcol
05-20-06, 17:45
Went there last month after my friend win a jackpot in one the club in Town. So he suggested that go to city pub as he will cover the expenses. So off we go, reach NCP the captain greet us and bring us into the room. He ask us whether we have the regular girl, we said no but we will choose our self, so went outside and stand near the counter to choose our meat. My fren get 1 girl with big boobs. For my self i get 1 tall and pretty girl, sorry as i couldnt remember her name. She have a model like body, tall, slim and of course most model dont have big boobs.

As usual after some chatting and raba raba, the girls ask us want to "Kai Kong" (mean "working" in Mandarin which is also mean fucking). As i am the shy type so my fren have to wait outside. As the girl was molesting my didi, suddently the captain annouced on the speaker that my girl was wanted to collect bill for other room, shit...didi hard already sudently become lembik as she rush out to get the bill. Then i ask my fren to come back in, chat for 5 mins the girl rush back in to finish wat she was pending. Start with cap BJ, then she do the face to face cowgirl style for 5 mins, feel like want to cum but try to hold on and change to missionary, pump for another 5 mins and done.

After that is my fren's turn to "kai kong" so wait outside and look around for other girls and plan for my next trip.

Look: 8/10
BJ:i prefer bbbj
pussy: quite tight i will give a 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage:150+ 20 tips
WIR: yes for other girl.

Klaas73
05-21-06, 02:00
Hey bro,

I live in Penang and I use to F those Russian/Korean or what ever imported.Where got so expensive? You contact me lah next time.Bro,

Too latelah. I've already fly back to JB last Friday. Anyway have a lots of fun on my last night at Penang. Again, call the OKT & asked for a girl. Was quoted RM300 for a local & agreed liao as I haven't fuck anybody from the day I arrived here. Within 15 mins the girl arrived. Was quite surprised because he send me a PRC girl instead of a local. Petite size, very sweet & her body quite tasteful but the -point is I'm not a chinese & don't speak mandarin so communication breakdownlah. After undressing she hold my hand to the shower & was fun. The rest you knowlah. Service was good. No rushing & quite accomodating. My type of girl. After finished again she shower me & after that we chat although I don't understand a single words she says & the good things is she give me her hp no but too bad I'm not a frequent flyer to Penang. Anyway will kept it for future ref.

Raven1
05-22-06, 03:02
yo bros,
was there last week. went to sakura as usual- alotof ibans with some new addition. picked up my regular.
no:66
bbbj:8/10
gfe:8/10
boobs:32c
fj:8/10
ar:na
as long time customer- as usual gfe on the up scale. wir:yes

2nd day:
walked to grand continental in penang road.saw a sign urut upstairs. checked in, lady ask me want young or old? young 30yrs plus n old 40 yrs plus!!
apalah.. so picked up NL ( only 2 wrkng NL). supposedly the younger one..
not bad looking , tolf no FJ..think coloured so fuck it gave me a batin for rm 50. an experience to forget.
sorry bro cashman.. no time to get to NCP..still cant find cos blind like bat in penang..orang kl mah!
wl definetly chk out NC next call.

ciao n happy hunting.

Klaas73
05-22-06, 09:47
Bro,

The good things is she give me her hp no but too bad I'm not a frequent flyer to Penang. Anyway will kept it for future ref.To all bros who PM me personally esp the newbies asking for the contact no of this FL. Sorry I'll not entertain you unless you too have a contact for exchange. Sorry lah I'm too a newbie but I take initiative to venture it on my own.

Cashman
05-22-06, 16:25
I have accidentally posted this report in the kl thread which should be iin penang. sorry guys.(hope it did not land in kl thread again)

Mr Cashman was a brokeman since the last report posted. But last Friday was mr cashman again. Headed to my favorite place NCP of course with a friend. As soon as we walked in, okt greeted and asked how many persons? With my eager half erected mood, I showed two fingers. He shouted room 38 and the way we went. First question from okt, any girl you know? Mentioned a few names but all have left to their motherland. So, 7 chicks were paraded, none can be swallowed. Guess it was a Friday night and besides, there was no good football match on that night. A piece of advise to any cheong places: if you want to get first hand of quality chicks, either be there in the noon or when there is a good football team playing against another top team ie: Man U vs Liverpool. Finally have to a settled with one named yee waa or EVA something like tat. To me her face look like the actor simon yam's wife. She claimed to arrive in pg on thursady and started working the next day.

Started some s. O. Ps, like the name, from where, aged etc etc. All I care was to fuck u! Continued with raba here there, fingered, french kiss, and finally our clothes were off. She caped and give BBBJ. Half way through, instructed her to lay on the sofa and started pumping her. Moans either real or fake slowing echoed through her mouth. I care-less. Pumped for the next minutes, changed position from missionary to doggy back to missionary. Myself still cant explode. Suddenly, she wanted to stop as pussy was in pain. Pulled out I saw blood. I said shit WTF! She replied, oh my big sister just left two days ago. She poped the wet tissue and removed the condom. At the mean time, little cahsman was gradually dying off. I said how know? Being GFE, apology came pouring in. She answered with a HJ until I came. Cleaned again with her wet tissue, this time was under her personal belonging not from the company. Dressed up and light a ciggi. Few puff paid the bill and left. Oh yes, need to mention, her skin is as smooth as the tofu.

Name: yee waa or EVA
Age: 28 but under the influence of alcohol and dimed light i give her 23 to 25
place: china dont give a shit which part
Looks: 8/10 (under the influence of alcohol and dimed light) without dont knw
Breast: 32a very small. to breast man - not recommended
Body: skinny
DATY: never ask
AR: never ask
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
WIR: Yes
Skin: exceptionally smooth. I always wonder if China can ever trade this secret to all Malaysian women?

Bull Eyes
05-23-06, 07:28
Followed advice from Bro Heavyslam and find for OKT Sam, visited Midland last week about 4pm. Asked for recommendation, petite but no A cup please. Went into the room, 20+ lovely ladies to choose, Sam told me if I can find anyone appealing to my eyes, I just say you recommend lah.

Name: Siu Pan
Look: 7/10 (if you into the cutie and fresh look)
Body: 7/10 (quite short but very well proportion)
Race: PRC (can converse in mandarin and cantonese)
Boobs: 33C (Soft and not saggy – my liking)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Standard, lack variation)
Tightness: 7/10 (Natural lubricant)
GFE: 8/10 (smile a lot and talkative)
FK: Did not pursue, only lip to lip
Damage: the usual RM200
WIR: Possible but probably will try another, not frequent nowadays as lack of cheongster fren to go with.

Long live cheongster.

Darken Sturm
05-23-06, 07:40
I passed by this play just now. looks very very creepy. one small sign board. looks untrustworthy. anybody been to this place before. What do they have there? What are the rates like?Just went there but didn't try as not enough time.

Service : Massage with ball massage. No kongkek (sex) available.
Rate : RM35 an hour, 2 hours = RM60
Girls : Just saw one. A bit skinny.
Time : open 11am to 12pm

Any other place in Jelutong? Saw a mention in an earlier thread but not sure if this is the same place

Sixnine
05-24-06, 04:24
Guys,

When to Bandar Perda yesterday. Found the place, but one thing I notice is there is no more Siamese and Indonesian ML there. It is full with Malay girls.

They offer massage + HJ only as what said by the Taukey Lady. I even asked the ML to give me BJ but she said only HJ. Anyway I refuse to HJ.

The cost RM35 for massage + RM35 for HJ. Is this right?

Mabuk
05-24-06, 10:45
Just went there but didn't try as not enough time.

Service : Massage with ball massage. No kongkek (sex) available.
Rate : RM35 an hour, 2 hours = RM60
Girls : Just saw one. A bit skinny.
Time : open 11am to 12pm

Any other place in Jelutong? Saw a mention in an earlier thread but not sure if this is the same place

Bro,
That place should call Perak Road instead of Jelutong, :)

Mabuk
05-24-06, 10:47
Due to MIB Raided... the one you said has been closed now.

Bro
The one you mention is Wxxxxxful Laxx? ( Miao xx xx)

Icarusmu
05-24-06, 11:28
Long time didn't Cheong already, went to PV this Monday. Call Karen (a guy pick up my call) and he told me there only 2 PRC working. Well since already there just go up and have a look. First girl i saw is from Yun Nan, small boob not very pretty but very good smile and seems very young. So decide to take her.

Everything is normal but one thing i wish to share is, she has very good attitute. willing to do what ever you ask her to do so (except AR i didn't ask). and seems like she enjoy making love. Maybe i do lot of "font work" and so happend that we cum togather :) this is the best part!! and she allow kissing. Wow!!

Name Xiao Qien
Look: 7/10
Boob: 5/10 (small, A)
Pussy: 9/10 (my type of pussy)
Damage: 200

Brother 30 and Kun Pau, go try out!! maybe you can ask Karen about the girl from Yun Nan :)

Cashman
05-25-06, 11:39
[QUOTE=Raven1]yo bros,

Ias there last week. went to sakura as usual- alotof ibans with some new addition. picked up my regular.

no: 66
bbbj: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
boobs: 32c
fj: 8/10
ar: na
As long time customer- as usual gfe on the up scale.
wir: yes

Bro raven1,

I guess you are a Sakura Kaki, mmm. Give me a pm when you come down again to pg. I will try to find a penang map and post it to you for your ease to ncp. Take care and happy cheonging.

Cashman

Allover
05-26-06, 06:17
A few weeks ago I visited Penang with a friend. Since it was our first visit, we read the forum before posting a few questions. This forum is very active with lots of good advice.

We made a list of places to visit. We toured New Savoy, Thye Wan, Cathay, and Sakura. We were disappointed to find from one to four girls at each place. We did not care for the facilities or the quality of girls we saw and never selected a girl. After dinner, we hit the road again after even though we were disappointed by our massage parlor visits. Our next stop was New City Pub known here as NCP. NCP is difficult to describe. The action takes place in very small rooms, almost like booths. All the girls we saw in the hallway were PRC girls. We were taken to a room and told the girls would be paraded before us. Since we were obviously new, I was concerned they may not show us all the girls. I didn't know if regulars here get a parade or not. We were allowed to wander the halls and look at the girls. I was pleasantly surprised at the looks of the girls. Both of us had no problem making a selection and we were both very pleased with the service. My girl's name was Chi Chi or something close to that. The night was saved. After we finished, several of the girls, including our choices, hung out at the cash register for a moment talking and joking (even though we didn't speak a mutual language). The girls were fun and playful with us. The other guys in the club watched this scene with some disbelief. I got the impression they don't see a lot of white people there. I know NCP isn't for everyone but we liked it.

I would not recommend anyone visit Penang only for the cheonging (I learned that word here) but there are some options. I would guess the best quality might be found by getting a phone number from one of the regulars here.

Thanks to all for answering my questions a few weeks ago. I felt the least I could do is post a report.

P.S. Do you guys tip the girls at NCP?

Cashman
05-26-06, 10:23
A few weeks ago I visited Penang with a friend. Since it was our first visit, we read the forum before posting a few questions. This forum is very active with lots of good advice.

We made a list of places to visit. We toured New Savoy, Thye Wan, Cathay, and Sakura. We were disappointed to find from one to four girls at each place. We did not care for the facilities or the quality of girls we saw and never selected a girl. After dinner, we hit the road again after even though we were disappointed by our massage parlor visits. Our next stop was New City Pub known here as NCP. NCP is difficult to describe. The action takes place in very small rooms, almost like booths. All the girls we saw in the hallway were PRC girls. We were taken to a room and told the girls would be paraded before us. Since we were obviously new, I was concerned they may not show us all the girls. I didn't know if regulars here get a parade or not. We were allowed to wander the halls and look at the girls. I was pleasantly surprised at the looks of the girls. Both of us had no problem making a selection and we were both very pleased with the service. My girl's name was Chi Chi or something close to that. The night was saved. After we finished, several of the girls, including our choices, hung out at the cash register for a moment talking and joking (even though we didn't speak a mutual language). The girls were fun and playful with us. The other guys in the club watched this scene with some disbelief. I got the impression they don't see a lot of white people there. I know NCP isn't for everyone but we liked it.

I would not recommend anyone visit Penang only for the cheonging (I learned that word here) but there are some options. I would guess the best quality might be found by getting a phone number from one of the regulars here.

Thanks to all for answering my questions a few weeks ago. I felt the least I could do is post a report.

P.S. Do you guys tip the girls at NCP?Allover,

You made a good choice by selecting NCP. I am a fan of this place at the moment. If you would like to cheong prc in a hotel scene, you may visit pearl view in seberang jaya or grand paradise hotel in macalister road. These places provide russian and korea as well.

I usually don't tip the girl in ncp unless the service given is superb.

Take care

Cashman

Alan Ivan
05-26-06, 10:24
Hi there,

Soon I will be going up to Penang for holiday. Since I'm a newbie here, can anyone here let me know that where is the best place for "shopping" and the price as well. ?

Kay Kia
05-26-06, 12:45
What I learned previously at ncp is that minimum tips for the girl is RM20 and I don't think the bartender there will parade all the girls since there are a lot of them. What I've got last time was a parade of 5 to 6 girls but I believe it's not that difficult to catch a fish because they are all out in the 'open' and not hidden somewhere else. Sigh, I miss that place. Anyway glad to know that you and you friend enjoyed the trip.

Cheong for all!

Gglee
05-26-06, 18:10
First time in Penang. Have to agree NCP best I found in this area but quality of room sucks. Very tiny room for 12 RM and charge 40 RM for A/C and larger room plus drinks, etc.

Got Su Lim (? ). Should get number system so we can exchange accurate info.

Body: 7/10 had C/S scar and small tummy roll
Breast: B/C cup and nice
Face: 7/10
SVC: BBJB: 7/10
DFK but seeing poor hygiene afterwards makes me not want to.
DATY: Reason not to as above. Don't know how much they clean themselves
Minor cat bath but enthusiastic. I got turned off and she was apologetic and kept trying harder but once Johnson down, doesn't want to go on.
Kept asking if she was OK.
Cold plastic covers moving to new position is also a shock.
Cost: RM 200, room & drink: RM 62
WIR: Would go back to NCP but different girl.
Language: No English so communication limited

BTW. on previous post how much are Russians?

Cashman
05-27-06, 01:53
BTW. on previous post how much are Russians?[/QUOTE]I was quoted rm250 once. and rm300 at one time too. any bro wants to give input. I didn't take up the western food. In fact, I settled for kung pao chicken.

Cashman

Allover
05-27-06, 04:34
We tipped 20 also and it was appreciated. Our girls stood next to us while we paid so it was obvious they were expecting a tip. If we have any brothers here who have visited Market Square Cinema in San Francisco, the NCP rooms are similar.

One taxi driver wanted to take us to "a fancy massage parlor with girls from every country" but we chose not to go with him. After reading Cashman's last report, maybe the driver was talking about pearl view. I love Koreans. I also like Russians but I've seldom been impressed with Russians I meet outside of Russia.

Again thanks for the info. I've visited numerous countries and their forums on this website and I must say the cheongsters at the Penang forum are friendlier than any other. It seems like you guys have met and know each other. More Sex, thank you for your kind priivate message.

P.S. Since returning to the U.S. I have been using the word cheong non-stop. Is cheong a chinese word? I need to know since I visit chinatown often and don't want to embarass myself. Happy cheonging.

Gglee
05-27-06, 13:25
Couple of days ago had OK time and thought line up warranted a return trip since I checked out Grand Paradise Hotel. Where are the girls? In bar? Anyway, early in afternoon so I go to NCP.

Wanted someone with C or better boobs. There was one but she had poor attitude and so I said no. I kept waiting and waiting and finally decided to leave. They said my charge was 50 RM for room and drink. WTF, didn't use either. Rather than argue grabbed a girl for a BBJB. When her attitude is already poor and you're pissed, it will be a bad time. She performed poorly and I didn't come. She finally said time was up. No more mongering in Penang unless I hear how to find poontang at Grand Paradise. Other places previously mentioned have been poor.

HeavyDuty
05-28-06, 04:10
Couple of days ago had OK time and thought line up warranted a return trip since I checked out Grand Paradise Hotel. Where are the girls? In bar? Anyway, early in afternoon so I go to NCP.

Wanted someone with C or better boobs. There was one but she had poor attitude and so I said no. I kept waiting and waiting and finally decided to leave. They said my charge was 50 RM for room and drink. WTF, didn't use either. Rather than argue grabbed a girl for a BBJB. When her attitude is already poor and you're pissed, it will be a bad time. She performed poorly and I didn't come. She finally said time was up. No more mongering in Penang unless I hear how to find poontang at Grand Paradise. Other places previously mentioned have been poor.Bro, I understand your situation and before we go into the nifty gritty, i would assume you say late afternoon is somewhere before 6 or 7. Bro,i got some news for you, the activity is just starting to warm up. all the 'chun chicks' is not even in yet. let me give you a tip. start going there around 8:30PM. and you will know what i'm talking about. That is where all the good stuffs happen.

Cashman
05-30-06, 04:44

Wanted someone with C or better boobs. There was one but she had poor attitude and so I said no. I kept waiting and waiting and finally decided to leave. They said my charge was 50 RM for room and drink. WTF, didn't use either. Rather than argue grabbed a girl for a BBJB. When her attitude is already poor and you're pissed, it will be a bad time. She performed poorly and I didn't come. She finally said time was up. No more mongering in Penang unless I hear how to find poontang at Grand Paradise. Other places previously mentioned have been poor.Gglee,

I all out to defend your comment. For the 7th time I went, I encountered nothing less than a superb service. Usually time mongered was arnd 9 to 10pm. I have to agree with heavyslam's experience. All the good ones only come late.

Its sad to hear abt your experience, I suggest to try pearl view hotel in seberang jaya. It provide international selections in hotel environment. Just go and get the contact no. Frm bell boy. As for your grand p hotel, you need the okt hp no. To get t room nos. Where all the chicks are waiting for u.

Happy cheonging

Cashman

Cebu Local
05-30-06, 14:55
Hi there,

Soon I will be going up to Penang for holiday. Since I'm a newbie here, can anyone here let me know that where is the best place for "shopping" and the price as well. ?
Do you know what RTFF means??Sorry for being a bit rude But most people RTFF then ask specific questions Have a nice day

Gglee
05-30-06, 16:50
After bad episode at NCP, I noticed a rash on my cock the next day! I got BBBJ. Fuck!! Be careful there.

Darken Sturm
05-31-06, 02:31

Wanted someone with C or better boobs. There was one but she had poor attitude and so I said no. I kept waiting and waiting and finally decided to leave. They said my charge was 50 RM for room and drink. WTF, didn't use either. Rather than argue grabbed a girl for a BBJB. When her attitude is already poor and you're pissed, it will be a bad time. She performed poorly and I didn't come. She finally said time was up. No more mongering in Penang unless I hear how to find poontang at Grand Paradise. Other places previously mentioned have been poor.Just went to NCP yesterday. They open at 3.

Time: 3.30pm.
Venue: NCP
Girl : Mimi
Description : Petite, looks late 20
Deed : Just a straight fuck, no bj.
Price: Room RM58 (plus drink), tips - RM100 (she wanted RM150 at first).
Comments : Just went there to try out as I've never been here before. Still feel a bit ripped off. Is this the normal price, guys? You can get the full works at NS or Sakura for RM100 (BJ+Fuck).
Attitude : Just average. Should be better for the ammount I'm paying.
WIR : Hell , no.
Advice : Well, anyone going here should be able to speak Mandarin. Enlgish,Malay and Hokkien cannot be used here. Had to resort to sign language & my trusty cellphone to negogiate the price.

Well, would appreciate your comments & advice on this. From what I've read, this place is supposed to be darn good but maybe I didn't go around it correctly. Any advice? Should I ask for how much then do the deed or just do it first then pay the girl how much I want to?

Sixnine
05-31-06, 04:01
Got this contact from a friend of mine. She is a freelance and not intended to be comercialized. Tried the lady, seem to look like a seamese. It is in Simpang Empat.
The good thing is she have a great boobs: 33-34 (estimation), she also provide AR for additional cost.

Have anyone tried her.

Joseph81
05-31-06, 04:14
Just went to NCP yesterday. They open at 3.

Comments : Just went there to try out as I've never been here before. Still feel a bit ripped off. Is this the normal price, guys? You can get the full works at NS or Sakura for RM100 (BJ+Fuck).
Advice : Well, anyone going here should be able to speak Mandarin. Enlgish,Malay and Hokkien cannot be used here. Had to resort to sign language & my trusty cellphone to negogiate the price.

Well, would appreciate your comments & advice on this. From what I've read, this place is supposed to be darn good but maybe I didn't go around it correctly. Any advice? Should I ask for how much then do the deed or just do it first then pay the girl how much I want to?The price is about there, of course it's a bomb if you go alone, anyway, it's more superior than Sakura as you can play around with the girl to build up the X factor before proceed to the battlefield.

Anyway NCP was good months back, it's a seasonal things, nowaday, hardly come across any good comment on the joint. For other option, you can try KIM pUI and Mei Wah, both are alos the PRC joints but I believe u'll have problem since you don't speak their language.

Kay Kia
05-31-06, 14:07
I think timing is a very important factor. Go at around 8.30pm for more choice. Negotiate the price first will be better and if you play your cards right you can get a low price for a fj. I've got 120 last time but I think my cards is still not good enough. Hahaha.

Just my 2 cents though.

Member 30
06-01-06, 01:47
Bro,

What's BCM?? Mind to provide more info like age, damage & does she provide place or only outcall etc....that would be very helpful.

Got this contact from a friend of mine. She is a freelance and not intended to be comercialized. Tried the lady, seem to look like a seamese. It is in Simpang Empat.
The good thing is she have a great boobs: 33-34 (estimation), she also provide AR for additional cost.

Have anyone tried her.

First Evil
06-01-06, 03:03
Just went to NCP yesterday. They open at 3.

Well, would appreciate your comments & advice on this. From what I've read, this place is supposed to be darn good but maybe I didn't go around it correctly. Any advice? Should I ask for how much then do the deed or just do it first then pay the girl how much I want to?I think most of this place sometime need to depend on your luck. Sometime you will get great service but some time you get poor service. unless you know which gal have provide better service.

Sixnine
06-01-06, 08:04
Sorry, suppose to be BM, anyway for her age i guess she's around 25-28, place provided but depends if she is comfortable with you and damage is around RM200 + tips

Bro,

What's BCM?? Mind to provide more info like age, damage & does she provide place or only outcall etc....that would be very helpful.

Liverpool
06-02-06, 11:57
I got the news from few patani road police that begining from 1st June. Bukit aman police will be in penang having an OPERASI. Especially for those

1. Papaya farm which have PRC girl working inside. Example like: kim Pui, city, butterfly, yue lai xiang, de shang hai.

2. Those Pub with estacy pill. Example: Uptown, chill out, mambo

3. Disco. Like s class, kazoo.

Becareful. Don play play with Bukit Aman police.

HeavyDuty
06-03-06, 09:27
I got the news from few patani road police that begining from 1st June. Bukit aman police will be in penang having an OPERASI. Especially for those

1. Papaya farm which have PRC girl working inside. Example like: kim Pui, city, butterfly, yue lai xiang, de shang hai.

Becareful. Don play play with Bukit Aman police.It has started last night. Few places got black car came and sapu quite a number of people. those want to cheong hold your horses for a while. Super strong wind.

Kay Kia
06-03-06, 14:44
Thanks for the news bro. Will keep little bro inside my pants.

Mabuk
06-04-06, 02:37
Today Kwong Wah newspaper said that one Bar in Burmah Road have been raid, believe is Kim Pei and Guang Ming newspaper said two pub near Gurney drive been raid also.

Cheongka
06-04-06, 16:50
Thanks alot friend! Your info is damn accurate, saw police started sapu on friday night, everybody need to go balai, KNN

Becareful. Don play play with Bukit Aman police.

Icarusmu
06-06-06, 05:41
Damn, last week I just went to Berjaya. Better stop cheong (save $$ :P)

Anyway, Berjaya got lot of pretty PRC!

Member #3402
06-06-06, 12:01
Heard from friend,

From new savoy, drive along the the to Penang Road. about 100 meter from new Savoy, there is one kopitiam which is famous with koay teow soup. On top the kopitiam is a small motel can't remember the name. There have part time local stocks. 20-30, RM100-200 depend on quality, Open price usually is high but can negotia down to RM100. Time availble is from 12pm - 7pm because they only do part time. The stock also always keep on changing time to time.

Icarusmu
06-07-06, 06:43
Guys,

There will be a new join in BM. Today frist day operate, have 4 PRCs and will add 6 more (from other country i think) for the next day!! I heard the quality is good. Damage is RM180.

Will post report after visiting it :p

and currently will share the location to senior member only. until i get permission from the owner then i will post in forum. Recenlty strong wind blow, i have to protect my friend from MIB. Or i will share with ppl that contribute to our forum and have pass record that can be trusted. Please send me PM for detail.

Cheong ah :)

Nicky Vicky
06-08-06, 02:20
Heard from friend,

From new savoy, drive along the the to Penang Road. about 100 meter from new Savoy, there is one kopitiam which is famous with koay teow soup. On top the kopitiam is a small motel can't remember the name. There have part time local stocks. 20-30, RM100-200 depend on quality, Open price usually is high but can negotia down to RM100. Time availble is from 12pm - 7pm because they only do part time. The stock also always keep on changing time to time.Those chicks can't go lah...not pretty...maybe Rm50 can...:)

Walter33
06-08-06, 03:49

Have anyone tried her.Can you please PM me the contact? I am going to Pg end of this month.

Thank you,

Joseph81
06-09-06, 05:05
Those chicks can't go lah. Not pretty. Maybe Rm50 can.:)Unless you have a better place to recommend.

Member #3402
06-10-06, 03:02
Do you have any cheap and good gal can recommend?

Either PRC and Local also fine.

Nicky Vicky
06-10-06, 04:28
Unless you have a better place to recommend.Yeah, I know few places with imported chicks pirce from Rm250 - Rm350 per shot. But I dont even know you so I cant give you the contact at the moment. I hope you understand, ok? Maybe next time:)

Hashk
06-12-06, 02:47

Have anyone tried her.

I would try anything now especially with the wind blowing. Got any contacts.? Thanks bro

Miss U
06-12-06, 09:43
Hi everyone,

I am going to Penang for holiday. I prefer young Thai chicks age ard 18-20. Anyone, please can introduce some of these interesting places with these young Thai Chicks so that I will not feel boring in Penang.

Please name the place and how to go there, Penang or mainland? Thank.

I heard there are many Thai young chicks from Dannok to Penang, staying there for long without being caught. But I am not sure where are they working. Anyone can help me?

Joseph81
06-13-06, 02:01
Hi everyone,

I am going to Penang for holiday. I prefer young Thai chicks age ard 18-20. Anyone, please can introduce some of these interesting places with these young Thai Chicks so that I will not feel boring in Penang.

I heard there are many Thai young chicks from Dannok to Penang, staying there for long without being caught. But I am not sure where are they working. Anyone can help me?Just confirmed with one of the waitress in SOHO pub on Penang Road, there are FL gals hanging around in the pub for business at night, and some from Thai, u may try ur luck there.

Joseph81
06-13-06, 02:03
Yeah, I know few places with imported chicks pirce from Rm250 - Rm350 per shot. But I dont even know you so I cant give you the contact at the moment. I hope you understand, ok? Maybe next time:)Never mind, I do have a few myself including Korean and Ruskies but not as expensive as yours.

Miss U
06-13-06, 04:10
Hi everyone,

Honestly speaking, I prefered Thai young chicks than other countries' chicks. They are more attentive and caring towards us. I will be going to Penang around two weeks' time, so I hope someone expertise in this area and also have the same like with me - Thai young chicks could help me.

If possible, please tell me the list of name of the place preferably with young Thai chicks, price and where is the place, other mainland or Penang island also can, just only a distant. Thank.

Member #3173
06-13-06, 08:34
There are not many Thai chicks 18-20 itself in Dannok, so how can there be many in Penang? Anyway chances are better in the mainland in my opinion
if that is what you want.

Mabuk
06-13-06, 09:59
Hi everyone,

I heard there are many Thai young chicks from Dannok to Penang, staying there for long without being caught. But I am not sure where are they working. Anyone can help me?

I think Penang now flood with PRC, is more easy to find PRC then Thai. unless you want them massage only. Bonking Thai now a bit difficult.

Agree with member 3173, mainland have more chances to get Thai for Massage (Bonking I have no idea)

Joseph81
06-14-06, 01:58
Hi everyone,

Honestly speaking, I prefered Thai young chicks than other countries' chicks. They are more attentive and caring towards us. I will be going to Penang around two weeks' time, so I hope someone expertise in this area and also have the same like with me - Thai young chicks could help me.

If possible, please tell me the list of name of the place preferably with young Thai chicks, price and where is the place, other mainland or Penang island also can, just only a distant. Thank.My suggestion is plan your trip near to the weekend, once business is finished then make a trip to Danok afterall it's only 1.5 hours away. There you'll get all sort of Thai gals, fat/thin, young/milf you name it, you'll get it

Lengman
06-14-06, 02:37
Just confirmed with one of the waitress in SOHO pub on Penang Road, there are FL gals hanging around in the pub for business at night, and some from Thai, u may try ur luck there.Last time I went there to check out: No action.

HeavyDuty
06-14-06, 15:27
Brothers,

the wind has slown down and business is usual at many places. I went to NCP last night. To my suprise, there are SOOOO many FLs there. PRC, Thai, local...wow...what a join. the OKT there took me for a round there and introduce to me somenice FLs. Initially I called Lili the "Ang Pai" there. Her looks I would give her a 7/10. the thing with her is that she has a very terrible attitude. According to the OKT, she has already been working there for more than a year and she already dapat already la so a bit hesitant to service us. Anyway, I saw another PRC there. her name is something like Siao Hei. Something like that. The details is as below

Name: Siao Hei/Wei (something like that)
Look: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 (a bit small)
GFE: 8/10
BJ: 8:10 she can really suck
DAtY: never try
AR: NEver try
FJ: 9/10 (very tight pussy can feel it going deep)
WIR: definitely a yes
Damage:
FJ: RM120
Room: RM40
Drink: RM15

Anyway, I also notice that Lili has some spots on her pussy, and if my memory still serves me right, some bro who tried her has rashes after that. So if can, avoid her. Others all are good. until then, over and out.

Joseph81
06-15-06, 01:59
Last time I went there to check out: No action.The gals come in quite late, I went there during hour, the same nothing, to save my time I directly ask the waitress and she confirmed the rumours.

Miss U
06-16-06, 03:53
So is there only SOHO pub & NCP that have Thai chicks, how about other areas either mainland or Penang Island? Anyone can recommend more if not my trip will be wasted.

Sixnine
06-16-06, 04:09
Guys,

There is an Indonesian girl by the name of Nita in SP. I called her, but since my voice was same with one of her bf (kamal), she was talking dirty to me. She even said that she wants me to use 'getah' the next time she meets me (assuming that I was kamal, since my voice sounds like him). After talking all kind of rubbish things, at the end I made a confession. That I am not kamal (she still doesnt believe that I am not Kamal).

Bottom line, this chick can be taken out. Since I am a bit busy, I could not attend to her. Please don't approach her by saying 'how much', say something else like 'we meet before in SP bla. Bla. Bla. And call her out. And FYI she will be living next month 12th, so please hurry. Can I put the number here on this forum.

Name: Nita

HP: 019-*******

So enjoy. This a my contribution to the Penang FORUM member.

First Evil
06-17-06, 03:04
So is there only SOHO pub & NCP that have Thai chicks, how about other areas either mainland or Penang Island? Anyone can recommend more if not my trip will be wasted.Most Thai Massage got thai chick, but hard to get FJ, mostly HJ. If you really want, then suggest direct go to danok, even more choice and cheap price.

Lengman
06-17-06, 08:24
Brothers,

Anyway, I also notice that Lili has some spots on her pussy, and if my memory still serves me right, some bro who tried her has rashes after that. So if can, avoid her. Others all are good. until then, over and out.Waah. NCP so dark when do business can also see spots on pussy. Either it is a very prominent spot or you have night vision eyes. ;)

Member 30
06-19-06, 02:27
Bro,

It's great spirit to share but by putting her no. up you may put her in trouble.

anyway, have you seen this chick or it's just a no. you got it from other people? Some ratings would be very helpful, if you can provide.

Cheers!

Guys,

There is an Indonesian girl by the name of Nita in SP. I called her, but since my voice was same with one of her bf (kamal), she was talking dirty to me. She even said that she wants me to use 'getah' the next time she meets me (assuming that I was kamal, since my voice sounds like him). After talking all kind of rubbish things, at the end I made a confession. That I am not kamal (she still doesnt believe that I am not Kamal).

Bottom line, this chick can be taken out. Since I am a bit busy, I could not attend to her. Please don't approach her by saying 'how much', say something else like 'we meet before in SP bla. Bla. Bla. And call her out. And FYI she will be living next month 12th, so please hurry. Can I put the number here on this forum.

Name: Nita

HP: 019-4******

So enjoy. This a my contribution to the Penang FORUM member.

Joseph81
06-19-06, 04:14
Waah. NCP so dark when do business can also see spots on pussy. Either it is a very prominent spot or you have night vision eyes. ;)I'm sure you haven't been there for years, ever since the PRC arrival, the place has lightened up tremendously moreover most screwing is done in the room which has a dimming light. So depend on individual style, some may want to screw with the full beam on.

Joseph81
06-19-06, 04:16
Most Thai Massage got thai chick, but hard to get FJ, mostly HJ. If you really want, then suggest direct go to danok, even more choice and cheap price.Yeh, I do agree, coming to Penang for Thai chick is like going to Europe for Indian gal.

HeavyDuty
06-19-06, 13:09
Waah. NCP so dark when do business can also see spots on pussy. Either it is a very prominent spot or you have night vision eyes. ;)Brother Lengman, I don't know about you or your preference and I'm pretty much of a visual creature. I want to see all the action. What for cheonging at a dark place right. lights full beam and cheong all the way, see all the action. thats the way. By the way, how long ahven't you been to NCP? 10 years?

First Evil
06-19-06, 13:10
Yeh, I do agree, coming to Penang for Thai chick is like going to Europe for Indian gal.For me, right now penang is place to looking for PRC. Personally haven try those popular place yet, now work hard to save money then follow by play hard.

Lengman
06-20-06, 05:42
Brother Lengman, I don't know about you or your preference and I'm pretty much of a visual creature. I want to see all the action. What for cheonging at a dark place right. lights full beam and cheong all the way, see all the action. thats the way. By the way, how long ahven't you been to NCP? 10 years?I have the very same preference as you but dunno why the chicks always turn the dimmer down. It seems that the management also try to save on electricity using only 60W bulb which doesn't help much. Maybe bring my own torchlight next time then can see all kinds of spots. Hehe.

Its been months I've been to NCP. No kaki because I need a translator since they are fully PRC now. My chungwen/hwaiyii is hopeless. Plus it has always hit and miss over there so not much value not since I heard tips have been increased to RM50.

If I want to drink milk just buy it. I feel no point chasing the cow and then milk them. And find out its a bull. :)

Joseph81
06-21-06, 02:15
I have the very same preference as you but dunno why the chicks always turn the dimmer down. It seems that the management also try to save on electricity using only 60W bulb which doesn't help much. Maybe bring my own torchlight next time then can see all kinds of spots. Hehe.

Its been months I've been to NCP. No kaki because I need a translator since they are fully PRC now. My chungwen/hwaiyii is hopeless. Plus it has always hit and miss over there so not much value not since I heard tips have been increased to RM50.

If I want to drink milk just buy it. I feel no point chasing the cow and then milk them. And find out its a bull. :)My suggestion is try Kim Pui, cheaper and brighter.

Walter33
06-21-06, 10:02
Hi All,

Any nearest and economy cheong at kry*tal Suites at Bayang Lepas?

Please advice, I will be there from this Friday till next Tuesday.

Appreciate if you can provide me the contact or location.

Joseph81
06-22-06, 01:55
Hi All,

Appreciate if you can provide me the contact or location.That area is practically dead, all the action is in town. However, I heard years back there were factory girls earning extra income near that area.

Walter33
06-22-06, 06:14
Shit then, in the wrong area... :(

Then do you have any call in service contact over there?

That area is practically dead, all the action is in town. However, I heard years back there were factory girls earning extra income near that area.

Member #3173
06-22-06, 07:47
If you look ok it should not be a problem to chat up factory girls and date them.They are quite modern in outlook

Walter33
06-22-06, 08:49
If you look ok it should not be a problem to chat up factory girls and date them.They are quite modern in outlookYou mean they will be in Factory uniform and hang around that area?

I never been there before, do you mind to show example where should I get that?
Like coffee shop, shopping complex(if any), or restaurant.

Appreciate if you could give me some hints.

Mabuk
06-22-06, 09:24
Hi All,

Appreciate if you can provide me the contact or location.

Just the information for Outstation cheongters, Hotel Vistana, Krystal Suites, Hotel Equatorial, Hotel Seri Malaysisa all are located near/in Bayan Baru.

So if any bros stay at the Hotel above then sorry.

Kay Kia
06-23-06, 12:40
Heard from a regular okt today that some winds are blowing. Not sure how true that is but to all bro out there, just be careful.

Joseph81
06-26-06, 03:12
Heard from a regular okt today that some winds are blowing. Not sure how true that is but to all bro out there, just be careful.What wind? Over already-lah, now it's world cup wind, business is bad everywhere, most people stay in for football, bola jalan mah

Laulau123
06-29-06, 01:44
Did any taiko out there know what happen to CRV? Passed by last week, everything gone, even the sign were tear donw.

MorningCall
06-29-06, 02:14
Was there yesterday. Greeted by the pretty and young lady. Explained and tour the facilities. The environment is quite ok. Have a chances to parade the MLs and found out all of them are indo. Ages were 30-35. There also have a beautician also Indo but she is young and sui. Since was there already, then tried the massage session.

The indo ML comes in and starts the massge routines. Quite talkative and offer batin during the massage. She asked to extend the time but i rejected it since there was nothing to made me to stay longer. I started to raba-raba her. Take off her bra and fingering her bottom. Sheesh, she was so horny and start moaning and cumming. All my hand get wet. She refused to take off the little panties. She was so horny and I took the opportunity to withdrawl my didi and insert to her mouth. I continue figering her and she was so wet, the juice run all over my hand. Finally CIM to her.

After clean out, she left and didn't ask for tips. So I left the room. The price was the standard massage price. Look likes worth the session for quick release of your tension and bro can try if interested.

SlimGuy
06-29-06, 07:06
Deluxcxxxx spa == Deluxcious spa
Located along Sultan Ahmad Shah road (formerly Northam Road), near to the junction with Transfer road. :)

Hashk
06-29-06, 07:57
Was there yesterday. Greeted by the pretty and young lady. Explained and tour the facilities. The environment is quite ok. Have a chances to parade the MLs and found out all of them are indo. Ages were 30-35. There also have a beautician also Indo but she is young and sui. Since was there already, then tried the massage session.

The indo ML comes in and starts the massge routines. Quite talkative and offer batin during the massage. She asked to extend the time but i rejected it since there was nothing to made me to stay longer. I started to raba-raba her. Take off her bra and fingering her bottom. Sheesh, she was so horny and start moaning and cumming. All my hand get wet. She refused to take off the little panties. She was so horny and I took the opportunity to withdrawl my didi and insert to her mouth. I continue figering her and she was so wet, the juice run all over my hand. Finally CIM to her.

After clean out, she left and didn't ask for tips. So I left the room. The price was the standard massage price. Look likes worth the session for quick release of your tension and bro can try if interested.

I have been meaning to try the place. Was the massage good?
How much is the "standard massage?"

Les Les
06-29-06, 08:38
Anybody familiar with this health center? Care to share?

I pay a visit the other day, only allow to stand by the counter. And the OKT so "lung see ", not willing to show the available girls, starting price from rm150 to rm250.....

Not Cheap indeed.

Anybody been there before? How to deal with the OKT, I heard the girls are always different.

Thanks

Mabuk
06-29-06, 10:42

Bro Morningcall,

Did you ask the girl's name or what number is?

MorningCall
06-29-06, 13:37
Deluxcxxxx spa == Deluxcious spa
Located along Sultan Ahmad Shah road (formerly Northam Road), near to the junction with Transfer road. :)Thanks bro for showing the directions. If you came from Gallant hotel (Sakura HC) direction to transfer road, follow to turn left, and keep left for about 2-3 shop house, bingo! You will see the SPA sign board! (it's about opposite citibank and EPF or income tax office (whatever, who cares?) ??!!

The damage for standard massage per session is RM75 per hour. You can take up the package if you want to. The package here not means hanky-panky, it's for you to enjoy the jacuzzi and also free dinner here. Hmm, what is the name or the number of that ML? Good question! I also forgot liao, lost memory after unload, sheesh! sorry can't help here bro! You gotta to try up your luck. If not mistaken, the name is start with 'S' from Jakarta! The boss will sure happy why this lady become so popular after visited by all cheongster and bros here :P

I am too lazy to reply the PM from those bros who PM me. All the answer is here :P and Enjoy!

Dr Sex
07-02-06, 09:40
I was staying in Bayan Lepas area for about 1 year and 1 month. Nothing much you can do or 'cheong' around this area.

But you may find some factory girls sometime hanging out in S2, Crystal Point. But depend on luck.

Near to airport, there is some flat there which have some factory girls available. Can try your luck.

If you looking for PF or HC then forget about it. There is nothing to point out in this 'dead' area.

Von Dutch
07-03-06, 05:02
Hi...

I'm planning to meet my gf who is studying in northern University middle of this month in Penang. Normally she will come down to KL for our meeting. But since I'm going back to visit my hometown in SP..we planned to meet up in Penang. I cant stay overnite since my HM also coming with me.

So any hotel that offered day use? Prefer 3star and above...location either in Butterworth or Penang Island.

Thank you.

Member 30
07-03-06, 10:10
Bro,

I was thinking you're meeting with your gf, why u need a day use hotel....until I read the last line. :D

Anyway, you may try Stallion Apartment since it's only RM80 for per day which could be the similar charges for a day use hotel. It's just opposite Tesco & is pretty near to the Pg Bridge. Hey, if your gf got fren to bring along, then I dont mind to share the rate...which makes it only RM40. ;)

Hi...

I'm planning to meet my gf who is studying in northern University middle of this month in Penang. Normally she will come down to KL for our meeting. But since I'm going back to visit my hometown in SP..we planned to meet up in Penang. I cant stay overnite since my HM also coming with me.

So any hotel that offered day use? Prefer 3star and above...location either in Butterworth or Penang Island.

Thank you.

Von Dutch
07-03-06, 11:13
Bro,

I was thinking you're meeting with your gf, why u need a day use hotel....until I read the last line. :D

Anyway, you may try Stallion Apartment since it's only RM80 for per day which could be the similar charges for a day use hotel. It's just opposite Tesco & is pretty near to the Pg Bridge. Hey, if your gf got fren to bring along, then I dont mind to share the rate...which makes it only RM40. ;)

Thanks for the info...I shall check it out. But does it safe? A friend of mine was caught by hidden cam which was installed in one of service apartment in Pulau Tikus area...Aurora Court if I'm not mistaken. Money is not an issue..safety 1st.

Liverpool
07-03-06, 13:06
Your friends was caugh hidden camera in arrora court. Is this true ? They was one unit of they offer PRC girl service. Price RM200-RM250. the OKT name is Benn. His HP no is 016-43XXXXX. I wonder wether it this same as you mention.

Mabuk
07-03-06, 16:50
Thanks for the info...I shall check it out. But does it safe? A friend of mine was caught by hidden cam which was installed in one of service apartment in Pulau Tikus area...Aurora Court if I'm not mistaken. Money is not an issue..safety 1st.

Since money is not a issue, why not you check in better hotel near Batu Ferringhi like Holiday Inn, Grand Plaza Park Loyal it more safe there Just pay full day rate and check out at evening or night time.

Some more Batu ferringghi is away from town area, and hotel guest there mostly are westerner this will recude the risk to meet any friends of ur HM or relative.

Member 30
07-04-06, 02:23
For that matter, I'm not too sure. But it's a service apartment that doesn't provide anything hanky panky & the usually is not too high in occupancy, so I guess should be quite ok.

Otherwise, you may check out Cititel which I heard used to offer day use (but it was a couple of years back).

Or you may opt for PearlView in Butterworth. Ask for the standard room on the new wing which is only RM100 on normal day. It's a full day rate but affordable.

Joseph81
07-04-06, 03:04
A friend of mine was caught by hidden cam which was installed in one of service apartment in Pulau Tikus area. Aurora Court if I'm not mistaken. Out of curiosity, how did ur friend find out, did his VCD came out in the street?

Von Dutch
07-04-06, 04:04
Thanks for the info..BTW...take extra care when u use cheap hotel...coz who know you minght ended up being a porn star on the net or vcd like my fren.

Kiasi
07-04-06, 07:10
Liverpool,

I think benn is a professional OKT. I have been using his services for so long and no problem at all. He always change hotel..!! so i don't think he can put hidden camera at every hotel..!! You need to call Benn and confirm where she keep her stock. The system is like pearl view hotel system. Anyhow, he is a very creative OKT which will send you mms for new prc stock... hahaha.. i love that services..!!

Your friends was caugh hidden camera in arrora court. Is this true ? They was one unit of they offer PRC girl service. Price RM200-RM250. the OKT name is Benn. His HP no is 016-43XXXXX. I wonder wether it this same as you mention.

Lengman
07-04-06, 11:53
Recently went to Spa P. Tikus. Friend brought me. Turned out he knew OKT Mark also. Anyway went in and straight see the OKT. After short drink of water he brought us into a room. My gosh it's full of PRC more than 20 of them. Was asked to make my choice. My head was spinning with my eyesgoing left and right scanning non stop. Its like a kid in a candy store. After making my choice we went off into the hotel room. Upon reaching the room she also arrived. So went, took off clothes and showered. It was a good choice as she her boobs are up to size- be+ cup. She washed me while I washed hers. Allowed me to wash her boobs and pussy while in shower as well. After drying up, told her to lie facing down and she was surprised I gave a short massage. Then I played around a bit fingerring her and try to make her high. But she would not allow kissing or DATY. She tried initially to make me get on with the main job but I told her no water yet. Then it was her turn to do work. Started with the usual cat bath then capped BJ. Got a bit bored then told her to ride me cowboy PRC style. This cowboy ride must be a PRC thing. Started with squatting action and then ended with the grinding. From my experience no local ML has ever able to do that to me. Changed a few positions after that and finnished with doggy.

When its time to leave, she popped the questioned about the tips so gave her 50 as I did'nt have change.

Name: Xi Har
Looks: 8/10 (looks like chinese version of Linsay Lohan)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B+ cup.
Fingering: Yes.
Kissing;No
DATY(eat oyster): No
Overall:7/10.
Plus: No time limit. Pretty face. Nice Boobs.
Minus; No DATY, no kissing. Service up to you to demand, better if
I can speak the language.

Von Dutch
07-05-06, 02:49
Out of curiosity, how did ur friend find out, did his VCD came out in the street?

My fren was shown 2 fotos taken from the hidden cam by the girl uncle who happened to be MIB. My fren was forced to marry the girl as her family found out about those fotos but my fren already married. The status as for now still hanging!

I dont know anything about the video? If u have a clip of a local acts..do let me know.:)

Member 30
07-05-06, 10:31
Well, that sounds more like a trap then a hidden camera placed by OKT. If her uncle is MIB, then the gal can't be a ML or FL right? If she's indeed a ML/FL, then her uncle must charge her 1st before forcing your friend to marry the gal.

My fren was shown 2 fotos taken from the hidden cam by the girl uncle who happened to be MIB. My fren was forced to marry the girl as her family found out about those fotos but my fren already married. The status as for now still hanging!

I dont know anything about the video? If u have a clip of a local acts..do let me know.:)

Gladimhunk
07-05-06, 14:50
Hi all,

I've been to penang recently and checked out this Cathay place. All the while I thought it is some spa kind of place but boy o boy I was really wrong.

Upon arriving at the main door, there was like a kitchen or something with aunties cooking and plucking off chicken feathers (were they? Don't know really. Don't care). Opened that door and stepped in to a dingy dodgy looking place. Left is a long red couch and right is a dark. Black (? ) ones for the guys. Tried to act like a regular and bear in mind I am expecting a spa so kept walking. Kept walking. Oops, reached the end and did not see any spa sign! The old dude came up to me offering his help so I then asked "spa leh"?

"no spa" he said. "here we offer 'game' " now that's a creative word --game.

I winked he winked, and we sat. Explaining more on the 'game' and went through his list of stocks. Actually checked out a girl sitting right opposite me, she was away from others. Very. Very moody expression but with long straight hair and sharp face, big bright eyes, nice body. Slim. DEFINATELY fuckable. I said to the old man, this one closest to me one. How, can take ah? But then he did not agree nor disagree instead he said these girls have started for the day except for the one sitting furthest away. Still munching down her lunch. He was sorta trying to push for her, saying she hasn't started yet for the day. Well, what differences does it make I thought, but then I wasn't thinking anymore, was just following his preference, so took the luncher.

She soon walked towards the battleground and the old man winked, motioned for me to follow her, ok jose!

Damn, we were not even reaching the room yet and she started her yakkity yak. I swear there was NEVER a moment of pause for her to catch her breath! Even while we were doing it she kept talking and talking and talking off-topic stuffs. Oh my. I was being mannerful at first to reply with interest, but I really had to give up, finally ended up with one word answers to her endless questions.

Is she really really afraid of moments of silence or what? She has a big problem my friend.

When we were done, which was not too long, I just realised how stupid I was to have left my pants and shirt with wallet hanging at the door of the room, as told by her when I stripped. I heard of this story before but just wasn't alert enough at the right moment. (darn, but luckily I did not lose any stuffs, I think) So, remember folks, never do this mistake, be alert! The door btw, will be concealed nicely away from your view at the bed, allowing the old man outside to come check out your cool leather wallet and fiddle with your plastic cards.

Upon exiting the room after the deed, she revealed that she's no. 77. Hey. No. 77, I thought I heard this famous number before from ISG-penang.

So. I fucked a legend.

Haha,

Cheers!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Koay33
07-06-06, 08:52
Hi all,

I've been to penang recently and checked out this Cathay place. All the while I thought it is some spa kind of place but boy o boy I was really wrong....

.... Oops, reached the end and did not see any spa sign! The old dude came up to me offering his help so I then asked "spa leh"?

.... I just realised how stupid I was to have left my pants and shirt with
wallet hanging at the door of the room, as told by her when I stripped. I heard of this story before but just wasn't alert enough at the right moment. (darn, but luckily I did not lose any stuffs, I think) So, remember folks, never do this mistake, be alert! The door btw, will be concealed nicely away from your view at the bed, allowing the old man outside to come check out your cool leather wallet and fiddle with your plastic cards.

Upon exiting the room after the deed, she revealed that she's no. 77. Hey. No. 77, I thought I heard this famous number before from ISG-penang.

So. I fucked a legend.

Haha,

Cheers!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Firstly, we appreciate you have written the report. But I'm wondering are you writing the FR for the sake of asking ppl to grade it as "Reports of Distinction" ?

This is the first time I happened to see a newbie asking for spa at Cathay :D and it's good to make precautions and always be alert of your belongings, but I don't think the OKT there will steal a single cent from your pocket. Don't be worry, that will indirectly make you "... not too long..." lol...

Cheong more... you will know better of penang scene.

Regards,
K33

Koay33
07-06-06, 09:21
Hello brothers,

Yesterday I went to Deluxurious Spa. Upon entering the main door, I was greeted by the receptionist, Fiona. She brought me up to second floor, spa section. Very nice deco and relaxable environment and was ushered to a room with toilet. A lady came in, she's indon 30+ (could be older) less than 5' and she asked me to remove everything.

3mins later, she came in with a basket of towels and massage oil. Chit-chat for a while and I started to have a nap while she continue to massage my buttock. After a while she asked me to turn over, and ask me whether I want service or not. I hesitated and asked what kind of service do you have, she said she provides batin, but the way she talks, I could feel there are more variety of services she provides. I opt for batin without mention about the price.

She started to press my lil bro lightly until it's hard and start to give me a handjob, I thought to myself, what the heck is this? Batin? Hell no. Then I started to remove her shirt and can see 2 saggy boobs hanging in the black bra, and I tried to remove her pants, she refused but eventually I managed to remove it. I asked her to lie on the matress and finger her with her panty on until the natural lubricant flows out. Finally, she removed her panty and claimed that later she'll feel uncomfortable if the panty is wet. :D She opened her legs wide and hint me to screw her hard, but... I need rubber! No way I'm gonna do it bare man! So, I lie down and "terang-terang" tell her we need rubber. From the dark, I could see she's disappointed and sit like a cowboy ontop of me. She then gave me an average blowjob until CIM.

Took a long shower and she helped to scrub my back and dry me up. She then got out of the room while I was dressing up. By the time I walked out of the room, she disappeared and I paid at the counter and left happily.

Regards,
K33

Mabuk
07-06-06, 11:10
Hello brothers,

Yesterday I went to Deluxurious Spa. Upon entering the main door, I was greeted by the receptionist, Fiona. She brought me up to second floor, spa section. Very nice deco and relaxable environment and was ushered to a room with toilet. A lady came in, she's indon 30+ (could be older) less than 5' and she asked me to remove everything.

3mins later, she came in with a basket of towels and massage oil. Chit-chat for a while and I started to have a nap while she continue to massage my buttock. After a while she asked me to turn over, and ask me whether I want service or not. I hesitated and asked what kind of service do you have, she said she provides batin, but the way she talks, I could feel there are more variety of services she provides. I opt for batin without mention about the price.

She started to press my lil bro lightly until it's hard and start to give me a handjob, I thought to myself, what the heck is this? Batin? Hell no. Then I started to remove her shirt and can see 2 saggy boobs hanging in the black bra, and I tried to remove her pants, she refused but eventually I managed to remove it. I asked her to lie on the matress and finger her with her panty on until the natural lubricant flows out. Finally, she removed her panty and claimed that later she'll feel uncomfortable if the panty is wet. :D She opened her legs wide and hint me to screw her hard, but... I need rubber! No way I'm gonna do it bare man! So, I lie down and "terang-terang" tell her we need rubber. From the dark, I could see she's disappointed and sit like a cowboy ontop of me. She then gave me an average blowjob until CIM.

Took a long shower and she helped to scrub my back and dry me up. She then got out of the room while I was dressing up. By the time I walked out of the room, she disappeared and I paid at the counter and left happily.

Regards,
K33

Wah! That mean you not even pay a single cent to the Indon lady? Chew yun song some more chew yung cheong haha :)

Mabuk
07-06-06, 11:13
Hi all,

I've been to penang recently and checked out this Cathay place. All the while I thought it is some spa kind of place but boy o boy I was really wrong.

Upon arriving at the main door, there was like a kitchen or something with aunties cooking and plucking off chicken feathers (were they? Don't know really. Don't care). Opened that door and stepped in to a dingy dodgy looking place. Left is a long red couch and right is a dark. Black (? ) ones for the guys. Tried to act like a regular and bear in mind I am expecting a spa so kept walking. Kept walking. Oops, reached the end and did not see any spa sign! The old dude came up to me offering his help so I then asked "spa leh"?

I winked he winked, and we sat. Explaining more on the 'game' and went through his list of stocks. Actually checked out a girl sitting right opposite me, she was away from others. Very. Very moody expression but with long straight hair and sharp face, big bright eyes, nice body. Slim. DEFINATELY fuckable. I said to the old man, this one closest to me one. How, can take ah? But then he did not agree nor disagree instead he said these girls have started for the day except for the one sitting furthest away. Still munching down her lunch. He was sorta trying to push for her, saying she hasn't started yet for the day. Well, what differences does it make I thought, but then I wasn't thinking anymore, was just following his preference, so took the luncher.

She soon walked towards the battleground and the old man winked, motioned for me to follow her, ok jose!

Damn, we were not even reaching the room yet and she started her yakkity yak. I swear there was NEVER a moment of pause for her to catch her breath! Even while we were doing it she kept talking and talking and talking off-topic stuffs. Oh my. I was being mannerful at first to reply with interest, but I really had to give up, finally ended up with one word answers to her endless questions.

Is she really really afraid of moments of silence or what? She has a big problem my friend.

When we were done, which was not too long, I just realised how stupid I was to have left my pants and shirt with wallet hanging at the door of the room, as told by her when I stripped. I heard of this story before but just wasn't alert enough at the right moment. (darn, but luckily I did not lose any stuffs, I think) So, remember folks, never do this mistake, be alert! The door btw, will be concealed nicely away from your view at the bed, allowing the old man outside to come check out your cool leather wallet and fiddle with your plastic cards.

So. I fucked a legend.

Haha,

Cheers!

I though the ISG-famous No.77 is from Tye Wan? Are go looking for wrong place?