PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 Kuching Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Menteng
06-22-04, 00:27
Fetish,

Funny you mentioned the LE look, because that's what the guide in Cherating said to be the reason. So I need your company next time you regular bro's!

Miao28
06-22-04, 00:32
i guess with the recent crackdown, the service providers and their agents are wary of people who bear a resemblance to law enforcement officers.

usually le officers have shortly cropped hair. menteng, do you think you bear any resemblance to the local police officers in speech and mannerism?

Lai2026
06-22-04, 07:36
Bro Miao28,

I did read thru all the posting and found that all of you in here are expert. Actually I am from Bintulu but work in Kuching. Most the time my friends came to visit me, I only brought them to GC Spa, as that is the only place that I know in kuching. Some of the gals are not friendly and expensive as well.

Member #2027

Menteng
06-22-04, 11:38
Miao,

I don't think so, I wear glasses and I am bald. I might have a confident attitude, but you can also tell by the way that I speak, that I've lived in Europe for more than 40 years.

Miao28
06-22-04, 12:00
Menteng,

Perhaps you bear a resemblance to the TV cop, Kojak. I guess maybe you look intimidating with your bald head.

Viper Z
06-23-04, 08:45
Member 2074,

Next time go to either Yuan Fan (ang cheng ho) or Ginza (sekama)

Ask cab if you don't know the way

:)

Viper Z

Fetish
06-23-04, 10:44
Member 2047,

That is the worst place to visit. You pay a arm and a leg, get some crapy food, disgusting spa, boring tv programe, nasty massage room, get massage by a fat ugly grandma who have the nerve to ask you if you want special, the worst part is I think you have to pay like RM198 or something. I've been there a couple of times before I found other lubang.

Miao28
06-23-04, 18:01
Member #2047,

If I were you, I would go to other places than the GC Spa. The charges for GC Spa is more than RM 90 per hour. You cannot get to choose the ML. The food there is tastless and lousy. The captain is not friendly. A lot of the girls are old and ugly.

If I were you, I would bring my friends to places such as Ginza where at least you can choose the girl you want.

If it is just a massage that you want, the usual massage places in Kuching only cost from RM 45 to RM 50 at most per hour.

For other additional services, you have to directly negotiate with the ML that is servicing you to see if she provide HJ or FS.

Lai2026
06-24-04, 09:55
Hi Bro Miao28, Fetish & Viper Z,

Thanks for all your suggestion. I will try the place that you guy mentioned in the forum. I dun think I will visit GC spa again, since I have a lot of places need to explore..

May be we can meet one day, guys.

Member #2074

Viper Z
06-25-04, 02:32
Member 2074,

Maybe

Viper Z

Horny Shy Guy
06-25-04, 07:36
Viper Z,

Thank for your advice. My supplier was satisfied. I brought him to Yuan Fan. He took Na Na. The feedback from him:-

Look : 7/10
Boobs : Just the rite size
Friendliness: Try her best to suit u (but don’t bargain becoz she is business type)
Bbbj : 6/10
overall: 8/10
Damage : 65 + 100 (FUCK) + 30 (BBBJ) = RM180

Towkay nio remark that Na Na never give birth before.

I think that’s all for now. Forgive me if the FR is not as good as others becoz it’s my first.

But should thank you for ur guide and help.

HSG

Red Devil 04
06-25-04, 17:21
I usually stay at GC whenever I'm in Kuching. Noticed that there was discussion on some MP located at Ban Hock Rd, I haven't notice any of these MP opposite GC Hotel. Can someone direct me?

Thanks in advance.

Miao28
06-25-04, 18:03
Horny Shy Guy,

Nana comes highly recommended by the towkay Nio, Alice. She is one of the new girls there from Miri. Havent tried her yet as she was always busy whenever I call. Guess I have to go test drive soon.

You didnt say which one you test drive? No one there suited you?

Viper Z
06-26-04, 02:08
HSG,

No prob. Any time.

Just that next time give RM 100 for extras only.

Your next trip here we go makan (of course you belanja lar) seafood?

Viper Z

Fat Cat
06-26-04, 06:50
Dear all Cheong Tai Ko,

This is my first report. I have been following this site for quite sometime. Just waiting for my password to be upgraded.

Sometime back in February or March I went to Angel Reflex. (along the road toward Dua Puluh Sen Mega Store). I asked for Susan. She have a very good technic for masaging your DiDi. Do try our yourself.

Fat Cat

Horny Shy Guy
06-26-04, 07:48
Miao28,

I think you should book Na Na in advance. I agree it is not easy.
If I am not mistaken she is from Sibu.

Viper Z,

I shall advise them on the RM100 extra next time.Anyway, chicken rice will do la. Sea Food not very healthy la. hehe.

Will plan a time for meet.

Thanx,

HSG

Miao28
06-27-04, 01:04
Horny Shy Guy,

Thanks for putting me right on the origins of Na Na. I guess she is the 'ang pai' there, so have to book in advance.

Horny Shy Guy
06-28-04, 02:25
Miao28,

No problem bro. I agree with u tat Na Na is currently their "ang pai." If you really look in the place, there are not many good options to choose for.

Do you think Ginza is better in term of choices and services? Who do you highly recommended there among the top three lady I heard from Viper. J?, M? or T?

HSG

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Miao28
06-28-04, 08:02
HSG,

I have only tried two of the three that you mentioned. I have not tried M yet. Between T and J, I would take T if I have a choice.

However, I suggest that you go and look at the girls there yourself. One man's meat is another man's poison and vice versa.

I guess that it is only when you have personally experienced the services from M, J and T would you be able to say which one suits you best. Go and give yourself a treat by test driving all three.

Horny Shy Guy
06-29-04, 02:14
Miao28,

I think so too. Anyway, please let me know if you discover anything new. hehe.

Thx.

HSG

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Fetish
06-29-04, 02:36
HSG,

I have not tried J or T but I have tried M. Let me put it this way, AWESOME.

Horny Shy Guy
06-29-04, 10:34
Fetish,

Oh yea? Should go la since it's strongly recommended by you.

Is she Chinese or what? Mind to describe?

Lately all my friend went to Sparks, and feedback that all the good one left. So for all those who plan to go there better think twice.

HSG

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Miao28
06-29-04, 20:19
HSG,

Where did all the good ones go when they left Sparks? Has another MP opened in town and the good ones went to work in the new place?

There are now more new girls in Ginza. You should go and have a look there.

Viper Z
06-30-04, 02:43
Ginza got more new stocks....

Just came from Sibu

early 20s

Fetish
06-30-04, 03:20
HSG,

M is a local Iban. Spark is going down the drain, the last time I saw anything good there was, can't remember, a long long time ago.

M Statistic
Face 5.5/10
Boby 7/10
Bood 6.5/10 (i'm not a tit man like Viper)
BBBJ 8/10
FJ/8/10

Horny Shy Guy
06-30-04, 08:19
Mioa28,

I heard the 'ang pai' left but don't know where to.

Anyway I think Yuan Fan is a safer place to go. Unlike Qinza whereas the back door is facing 2 coffee shop.

Malu la if like that. hehehe.

Fetish,

Thanx for the statistic. But I will prefer to go for at least look 6.5/10 or above la and service above average. To me, most important is the look. If you get to see the girl that match mt taste then let me know. hehehe.

HSG

Miao28
07-01-04, 00:22
HSG,

If you park your car anywhere near Yuan Fan, it is very obvious to all where you are going.

At least in the case of Ginza, you can tell people that you were drinking coffee in the coffee shop since it is a popular coffee shops area.

Perhaps the 'ang pai' of Sparks have retired after earning enough money or have gone to search for more money in bigger cities like Kuala Lumpur.

Horny Shy Guy
07-02-04, 02:15
Miao28,

Where I park my car I don't worry so much because I could follow someone there with using my own car. But the problem is the people seeing you walking up. But one thing I just discover, one of the coffee facing the back of Ginza close quite early. So left one open. ("ai $ mai mia" as in Hokkien)

I think soon Yuan Fan will be inconvenience to go also, considering the new building besides it is almost done for operation. The glass of the building is tinted. I won't even know who is looking at you from inside.

Any safer place that you can recommend?

We can just forget about the "ang pai" of Sparks. Life goes on. hehe.

HSG

Viper Z
07-03-04, 06:21
HSG,

You could bring your friend for other activities like night KTV, reflexology, etc. (If you want to entertain your friends).

Viper Z

Horny Shy Guy
07-03-04, 08:14
Viper Z,

I think so. Thx for the recommendation.

Just now when I was driving past Ginza, I saw a pretty girl walking up. I think for those who are planning to go should go today. hehe.

HSG

Viper Z
07-05-04, 06:40
HSG,

PM me your HP number.

Viper Z

Member #2177
07-05-04, 07:35
Hello all!

This is my first post on this forum. I've been following all your posts & reports for quite sometime and have found it to be very informative. Any recommendations for me to check out? I've been to Ginza twice and found it to be quite acceptable. Can anyone tell me who's the best to look for?

Thanks in advance!

Miao28
07-05-04, 14:32
Member #2177,

It is hard for us to say who is the best to look for in Ginza. May we ask in both your visit to Ginza, who did you look for? Unless we know your preferences, it is hard for us to second guess your requirements.

We hope that you would post your experiences of your two visits to Ginza here.

Miao28
07-05-04, 14:33
Horny Shy Guy,

You should have chased the pretty girl up the staircase to the Ginza. Dont let the opportunity pass you. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Horny Shy Guy
07-06-04, 02:23
Miao28,

I was in rush. Also I never been there. Next time we go.

HSG

Viper Z
07-06-04, 04:14
HSG,

Got your PM and replied to it.

Viper Z

Member #1277
07-06-04, 05:59
Hey there fellow cheongsters,

I just got to Kuching. Been reading the various threads and would be thankful if you would tell me how to get to Ginza.

Thanks heaps

Viper Z
07-06-04, 11:44
Member 1277,

2 ways.

Option 1
If you know kuching area drive around sekama. Big pink/purple sign will be welcoming you (it is a corner shop)

Option 2
Take a cab

Viper Z

Viper Z
07-07-04, 01:43
Yesterday went to one of the 'new' saloons popped out at Batu Kawa. They have locals (bidayuh and chinese) and foreign (indon) Massage ladies.

Tip : The indons are more accomodating.

Viper Z

Member #1277
07-07-04, 06:05
Viper Z,

Thanks for the options. Just getting to know my way around Kuching. Did a drive by Sekama and saw a Ginza "hair and beauty" salon. Is Ginza the "hair and beauty" salon? Don't want to walk into the wrong place.

Might try

Miao28
07-07-04, 08:04
Member #1277,

If you are driving along Sekama Road and you see a big signboard saying Ginza Hair and Beauty Saloon, you have arrived at the right place. There are front and back entrances. It is best to park your car not too near the Ginza in case you are afraid of being spotted as it is a busy coffee shop area.

Look at the earlier postings for the comments on the place and the girls. Be sure to post your experiences here so that everyone can partake of it.

Viper Z
07-07-04, 10:22
Member 1277,

Is the world round?

p/s: got new establishment called "the urut urut" in today's newspaper. Anyone checked it out before?

Viper Z

Miao28
07-07-04, 11:15
The Urut Urut appears to be a high end establishment in the Green Road area. The Blind Center trained massage ladies are by appointment only. A footbath will follow after the aromatic oil massage. I believe they offer a package deal for ten massages of one or two hours duration.

There are three well appointed rooms for ladies and three for men.

There is a full page write up about the place in a Kuching local English newspaper today (7 July 2004).

Member #2177
07-08-04, 11:09
Miao 28,

Can't remember the names of the two girls but one was a Bidayuh and the other an Iban from Kapit. The Bidayuh girl was more accomodating and had GFE compared to the Iban lass. I'll try to remember their names when i pay them my next visit.

I did go to the Reflexology place in Central Park and had a girl called Christine (I think!). She was pretty good with the HJ. Any recommendations there?

Lai2026
07-09-04, 04:02
Dear Bros,

Can anyone tell me where exactly is the "Yuan Fan" please?

Thanks

Viper Z
07-09-04, 11:11
Any KTV kaki around here?

Viper Z

Viper Z
07-10-04, 06:48

Yuan Fan is near the ang cheng ho area. It is quite hidden.

Viper Z

Roger 1949
07-11-04, 06:00
Hi Viper Z,

I am newbie here. Read from your report that there are some 'new' saloons popped out at Batu Kawa... are there in MJC? hope you don't mind to share with us with regard to location and name, etc.

Thank you.

Black Beast
07-11-04, 06:34
I personally prefer a KTV experience.

Can cost up to $200-300 a night of $500 (rasa sayang) if you wish to bed them.

But the girls are usually class and the GFE is more certain than say a walk-in-bag-walk-out experience.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Viper Z
07-12-04, 02:09
Roger 1949,

I believe one of my friends have PMed you.

Viper Z

Member #1277
07-12-04, 08:32
Dear all (especially Viper and Miao)

Many thanks for your directions. Went to Ginza last night and was lucky enough to get the legend herself, Karen. You were right in that she's a bit mature (but I wouldn't say old) but she was still quite tasty to look at.

She was friendly and the service was amazing, particularly the BBBJ. She sucked my dick so great that my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. The FJ itself was pretty good too but I've never had my didi sucked so well before.

Cheers again brothers for your tireless efforts. She was so good that she kept me horny even after I had finished. Decided to go to the infamous Yuan Fan. Managed to find it (thanks again to the previous postings on) but it was closed! It was only 9pm. Is Yuan Fan open only on certain days or certain times?

Anyway here's the rundown of my night with Karen:

Place: Ginza
Date: 7/7/04
Girl: Karen
Body: 7/10 (pretty nice but I sort of like bigger asses)
GFE: 8/10 (mouth to mouth kissing and pretty much anything else)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Fantastic, she can deep throat and everything)
AR: 7/10 (pretty good and seemed to actually enjoy)
FJ: 8/10 (great and accomodating service)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: 170
WIR: To paraphrase Viper Z, is the world round?

Thanks again everyone. Thinking about making another trip again tonight. Damn horny just thinking about Karen again. Any suggestions or anyone want to come along?

PS. To Jackson. Sorry for the repeat. I accidentally posted this report on the Kuala Lumpur threads.

Roger 1949
07-12-04, 14:09
Hi Miao28,

Thanks a lot for PMed me. I will post my FR after visiting the place.

Miao28
07-13-04, 00:31
Member #1277,

Karen of Ginza has years of experience to fall back on. Although some of the cheongsters here may prefer younger dishes, Karen still has a thing or two up her sleeves. She was formerly working in the PJ de Inn in PJ for many years before moving back to Kuching.

Yuan Fan is open most days. It is open seven days a week. The best time to go is around 1 PM and 5 PM. That is the time when most of the girls would be around waiting for customers. Although it is open earlier, the younger looking girls only come in around 1 PM. It closes, when the last customers leaves, usually around 7 PM.

Miao28
07-13-04, 00:53
Member #2177,

I guess you went to the place called Orient. I have never tried the Chinese girl called Christine, but reports from other cheongsters have said that her skills are quite good. The skills of some of the other girls rapidly decline if you are their regular customers. There is this girl who whistles and put on the radio in her handphone as a signal to the other girls that she is giving you some other kind of services.

The massage place in MJC might be worth a try for you. There is only one place which openly advertises itself as the MP. It is currently opposite the place with the fun fair. The name in Chinese is called 'Sing Sing' or 'Star' in Mandarin.

Miao28
07-13-04, 00:56
Roger 1949,

The best times to go to the places in MJC is between 2 and 5 PM. Then you will get a good selection of ML to choose from. The price is between RM 45 and RM 50 for a massage. Other services is by way of negotiation with the ML. Normally the price for a HJ is RM 30.

Member #1277
07-13-04, 07:33
Miao,

Many thanks for the tip. Scene here is different from that in Kuala Lumpur I guess. There the MPs and Spas are open quite late (even on weekdays). Guess I was just expecting the same in Kuching.

Think I'll try Yuan Fan today. Any borthers out there want to join me. I am new to Kuching and all my cheonging brothers are in KL. PM me to let me know.

Happy cheonging

Member #2177
07-13-04, 08:48
Miao28,

Orient is indeed the place i went to. Christine is a Bidayuh girl. She has a very pleasant face. I went there again on 9 July and had her again. This time she was more accomodating although she was very brief with the massage. She proceeded to massage my little brother and even took her top off. Her breasts are ample and very firm (1 big handful!). Are there any other ones you might recommend in Orient?

As for the MP at Batu Kawa, any nice ones to recommend?

Regards,

Member #2177

Miao28
07-14-04, 00:15
Member #2177,

You are correct. I was confusing Christine for Anna. Anna is the Chinese lady there.

Viper Z
07-14-04, 01:59
Member 2177,

There are 3 Mp in Batu Kawa. Which one are you referring to?

Viper Z

Miao28
07-14-04, 05:36
Viper Z,

There are 4 MP in MJC, not three. Namely, they are Sri Bintang, J & J, Memories and Jade.

Member #2177
07-14-04, 05:40
Viper Z,

I really don't know. Miao28 said there's one in the previous post so i'm not sure to which he was referring to. Any recommendations from you?

Thanks!

Member #2177

Member #1277
07-14-04, 05:47
Well brothers, went to Yuan Fan last night alone and must say that I was NOT impressed. After being spoilt by Karen at Ginza I guess my expectations were a little too high.

Got to Yuan Fan at about 7pm or so. Talk about slim pickings. I was about to walk out of there but a girl called Mei Lin did the begging thing and guess I am a sucker for needy types. She was kinda mature type, small with very short hair.

Anyways, she offered me a message for RM65 and I said we would take it from there. Went to one of the rooms and Mei Lin started to massage me (still in her underwear). Man, I can humour a WL for a while but she just kept on talking about how depressed she was all the time and how she had two kids she needs to support and so forth. Was very depressing. She asked me if I had a car, I stupidly said yes and then she, in all seriousness, asked if she could borrow it for 2 days as her car was recently stolen! Naturally I said no, that I obviously needed the car.

So then I started to ask her about extras. She quoted me 200 for FS NOT inclusive of the cost of the room (RM65). Then she said that this was standard. Usually she said she was paid in US Dollars! (Yeah right) I said she must be kidding. She insisted. I just asked for a HJ then as I was kinda fed up at that point and just wanted to leave.

After a half assed effort I came (just) and left pretty quickly.

Place: Yuan Fan
Date: 13/7/04
Girl: Mei Lin
Body: 6/10 (couldn't see much as she refused to take off her clothes)
GFE: 1/10 (starts off touchy but then as soon as you pay she turns to pure business)
BBBJ: Not offered.
AR: Not offered
HJ: 3/10 (useless)
FJ: forget it.
Overall: 1/10
Damage: 165 (100 for HJ, what a joke! Feel like an absolute dope)
WIR: IF others more familiar with the place come along but alone? NEVER.

Miao28
07-14-04, 07:56
Member #2177,

We forgot to warn you to beware of the Chinese lady who keeps on pestering you to take her in Yuan Fan. I think if you had read previous posts, you would have come across a reference to her by brother Viper Z.

Actually, the brothers here had either BJ and HJ in Yuan Fan for an extra RM 30 to RM 50 only. She must have figured that you were not a local.

For those who are not local, please be aware that the price for FJ is RM 165. You dont need to pay anything more than that. That includes the prices of the massage and cost of room.

Bluebird69
07-14-04, 08:08
Member #1277,

Really pity your suffering from the Yuan Fan experience. I suffered the same fate too when I 1st went there 2 months ago. It was a forgetable experience, so didnt come out with any fr here. She is such a B*cth!! Overall the experience was similar to yours except I reluctantly paid 50 extra for hj, after some bargaining, which was luckier if compare with you.

So a caution to all the members here, avoid this Mei Lin at all cost when you next visit to Yuan Fan!

Here's a report from my adventure last night, not good in composing this type of report so please excuse me if its not too interesting.Any bro here ever went to Pacific at MJC? Went there last night around 1.30am with a friend, after an invititation from a girl I know who worked in Volcano last time. A not bad set up with around 10 GROS, there is plenty of seats at that time. Ask my girl to get another girl for my friend and we spent 2 hours there with lots of raba-raba, singing. Managed to control them to order just 2 ladies drink in 2 hours, which price at 18 per drink. And since since me and my friend were not into alcohol that much, so we only ordered 2 mugs of beer for the 2 hours stayed, which cost 7 per mug, so for 2 hours of fun there just cost us 43 per person, which I think is pretty reasonable and highly recomended.

At around 3 am me and my friend were both managed to persuade them to follow us for some extra fun. We were damn horny that time and immediately check if there any room left in our regular hotel. But lucks seem desert us as all major hotels were fully booked. After 1 hour of searching we finally able to book 2 rooms for 2 hours which cost 30 per room.

Pretty poor in describing the actions which happened afterwards, all I can say here is we both satified with their service. An unforgetable day for us.

Fetish
07-14-04, 08:28

WTF, 100 for HJ? the standard price in Kuching is between 30 to 50, NEVER over 50. You should have just walk out of the room and forget the entire thing.

Word of advise, never take pushy middle age ungly chinese lady, most of the time, it's a rip off.

Anyway, I feel sorry for you, for RM160, you could have Marry and have a really good time.

Viper Z
07-14-04, 08:32

One man's meat is another's poison. What attributes are your priority?

Me, Fetish and Miao ALWAYS avoid the short hair girl like a plague.

For the amount of money that you have paid (RM 165) you could have gotten a full session of FJ. Next time insist on RM 100 full session or nothing at all then they will relent.
(BBBJ/HJ ranges from RM 30 - 50 only)

Viper Z

Miao28
07-14-04, 14:52
Member #2177,

Try and stick to the true and tried. I recommend Sri Bintang in MJC.

Miao28
07-15-04, 01:27
Before any more cheongsters here are asked to pay too much by dishonest WL, I would like to state the usual price that is paid by Kuching cheongsters.

For a massage, expect to pay between RM 45 to RM 65. RM 45 are for massages in a MP where you go to a room which is partitioned by a cloth curtain. Some places charge RM 50.

Other places which offer massages charge a fee of RM 65. In these sort of place, the massage takes place in a room with an attached toilet and bathroom. The room is usually furnished with a big bed and has its own airconditioner. This is the places where you can normally expect specials to be offered.

The specials are normally BJ, HJ and FJ. For a BJ or HJ, pay between RM 30 to RM 50 for the service rendered. For a FJ, just pay RM 100 more.

Member #2177
07-15-04, 04:47
Viper Z,

My ideal attributes are small(ish) size as in slim with ample (but not really huge) tits. Friendly is another must.

Miao28,

Thanks for the recommendation. I will definately pay Sri Bintang a visit.

Member #2177

Member #1277
07-15-04, 05:41
Dear All,

Yeah I know I was wasn't just fooled, but cheated as well. Many thanks for your words of advice. Guess I was just too damn horny at the time.

Was meant to go to Ginza last night but was caught up with another appointment. Man, really miss the KL scene but that is not to say that I can't have any fun in Kuching either.

Will try to make it to Ginza tonight and try Julia on the recommendation of Viper.

Just a point of interest. I lived in Australia for the past few years. In Sydney, I used to get together with an australian girl who was into gangbangs. Been with her on a few and she's thinking about making a trip to KL. However, I don't think she will make it due to her other work commitments. Anyone here into the gangbang scene? Is there a gangbang or group scene? Is this the wrong forum to talk about it? I've mainly been in the cheonging scene for the past year or so. PM me if anyone is interested on the topic.

Fat Cat
07-15-04, 10:44
Member #1277,

Sad to hear what happened to me, happened to you too. Actually this Mei Lin last time was located at Y Y Saloon (3rd Mile - Central Park). After the bad experience I have, I never go back to YY again.
I've never visit Yuen Fan cos on the day I wanted to go there, I saw HER car is there (Wira - Maroon Colour).

Miao28/Viper,

Have anyone of you check out the Y Y Saloon lately ?

Happy Cheonging

Viper Z
07-16-04, 02:13
Member 2177 (damn, I am confusing 1277 and 2177),

In that case just one more question. Does age or race matters?

Viper Z

Miao28
07-16-04, 02:15
Fat Cat,

This Mei Lin used to be at the bottom of the staircase at YY looking for customers. She would hand out her name written on a piece of cigarette box paper. I think I still have her name card somewhere.

One afternoon some time back as I was driving past YY, she waved to me and as I stopped told me that she was willing to do FJ for some ridiculous amount of money. She even told me not to bother going up the staircase to the YY as she claimed that all the girls there were less pretty and older than her.

Viper Z
07-16-04, 08:47
To day went to lunch with Fetish. CAlled Miao but he was busy.
Anyway after lunch we went to J&J Saloon for our massage. Fetish took my earlier girl and I took a another local. Overall it was a ery good and relaxing massage. Opted for the 30 minutes session as was in a rush to get back to office.

Viper Z

Member #2177
07-17-04, 07:47
Viper Z,

Age should be below 25(ish) and race is not a problem as long as it's not Indian. But then again there are no Indians in town!

Member #2177

White Croc
07-18-04, 02:47
Hi 2177,

Just what is wrong with Indians? Any bad experiences with them in bed?

Just curious.

Thanks

Mo100
07-18-04, 04:57
Fat Cat,

I enjoyed the companion of Mei Lin once. I am not a fan of large breast but once in a while is good for the soul to fondle it. Mei Lin has large breast. But her price is ridiculous. She is pushy as well.

Her HJ was lousiest I ever had. Too professional.

All Brothers,

Had a lady from PRC about 3 weeks ago.

Place: Kuching Park
Nationality: PRC
Body: 9/10 (allow me to fondle her breast while negotiate, plus she hold my hand, very firm butt)
Skin smoothness: 10/10
Breast: 9/10 (very firm, not too big, ample for a hand, can see the veins, pinkish nipples)
Voice: 9/10 (very sexy)
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10 (I need more sucks/licks la)
FJ: 8/10
Overall workmanship: 7/10
Damage: RM200
WIR: Definitely (too bad she left already)
(China lady are quite professional/business like most of the time. i.e. timing of BBBJ was too short)

Mo

Miao28
07-19-04, 00:38
White Croc,

We have not heard from you for so long that we thought you had left to seek greener pastures.

My friends seldom go for Indian WL because of their physical attributes. A lot of Indian ladies have big busts and my friends are not boobs fans. Some Indian ladies also have a lot of body hair. I know a lot of guys like the feel of a smooth skin without body hair. Some Indian ladies are large in stature and tower over my friends who are of small in stature.

Viper Z
07-19-04, 01:37

There are a few girls that fit the description at J & J Saloon and 2 girls at Seri Bintang. Go and take your pick.

p/s: Some girls don't let you 'touch' their assets. So choose wisely

White Croc,

The number we traded the 'girl' say wrong number?

Viper Z

White Croc
07-19-04, 10:57
Hi Viper,

Be patient and tactful, of course she will say 'wrong #'. She caters exclusively for a handful of decent clients only. A couple more tries she should relent.

Cheers

Hairy Timun
07-19-04, 14:16
Yo Mo?

How to get in touch with the PRC? Brother here am dead tired of local fare, hehehe

Will really appreciate the help.

Cheers,

HT

Viper Z
07-20-04, 07:34
White Croc,

OK. Will try it again.

Viper Z

Hot Stuff
07-20-04, 14:48
Brothers,

Anyone with FLs please PM me. Would appreciate the information.

Viper Z
07-22-04, 07:16
Yesterday felt tired and wanted to get a massage. So called fetish but he was not in the office and was busy. Then I suggested to miao that we go to the J & J Saloon for a massage (a new joint - opened a month back i think). Once there I immediately took my usual 18 year old local girl and miao took another girl (i don't remember the name). Overall it was a good massage but the last half hour was heavenly.

Damages there will be
RM 30 - 30 minutes massage
RM 45 - 60 minutes massage

Tips is up to you.

Viper Z

Doom Day
07-22-04, 11:20
All bro,

I use to be cheong in KCH before I went to KL to work.

If you all want to see gal just call the OKT then they give you a hotel room no and you go to view.

Mostly the gal are better then the massage parlour ones. Of course the price is higher. One shot around 160-180. Russian around 250-280, but not much stock.

For me I prefer go KTV and nightclub. If you are persuasive then you can get free stuff after few visit. Of course a bit high end, at least 300 per visit.

Miao28
07-22-04, 13:21
After a long duration of not going to the Lido Sports due to the exorbitant prices, I have been back there on two separate occasions this week.

I would say that the ladies there are pleasant looking and not pushy for drinks. Of course, this is during happy hours.

I would suggest that those looking for the better looking Pinoys to come here and sample the wares.

Roger 1949
07-23-04, 15:07
J & J saloon

Hi Viper Z,

Read about your FR regarding your massage session with your usual 18 years old local girl. sound tempting and hope to get more infro from you. What is her race and is she GFE?

Thank you in advance.

Viper Z
07-24-04, 03:06
To all the bros out there,

Anyone knows any good place at the border of Sarawak/ Indonesia to get 'services'? Maybe Serikin or Tepedu?

Viper Z

Viper Z
07-24-04, 12:09
Roger 1949,

Cannot tell lar. Since I am her regular she will surely know I blurted our to the forumers. Best bet is you go and pick.

Viper Z

White Croc
07-25-04, 03:36
Viper,

Nothing in Tebedu. Serikin somtimes, at the lodging house.

Miao,

Thanks so much for replying on behalf of our beloved member 2177, although I would have loved to hear it from the horse's mouth.
Ya I was testing and tasting foreign soil lately. Had 4 different gals in 9days, hectic schedule but very fulfilling.

Cheers

Miao28
07-25-04, 05:47
There are also Vietnamese GROs at Lido Sports but be aware that once you call them, you have to pay for their time by the hour and you need to pay for their drinks too, if the girls order separate drinks.

The two pool tables there is a good spot for ogling at the ladies. If you find a lady that you like, then you pay her booking fee or bar fine and take her out. That way, you can save a few pennies which can pay for the hotel room.

Miao28
07-25-04, 23:01
White Croc,

I think Member #2177 has not replied to you yet. I was just giving another opinion to your question to him.

Do tell us what foreign dishes you had enjoyed. Any white meat available in this part of the world?

Miao28
07-25-04, 23:07
Roger 1949,

Be careful of one of the so called 'girls' at the J & J Saloon. She is not what she seems to be. None of my friends knew guessed it. Only with the benefit of hindsight when I pointed it out did they all commented that they half guessed that it.

Miao28
07-25-04, 23:11
Hairy Timun,

Many choices of PRC ladies at Rasa Sayang in Sekama, Atlantis in Tabuan Laru and the City Night Club in Song Thian Cheok Road.

Prices for these ladies are not cheap. You have to pay a 'bar fine' or 'booking' fee to the management of the House. Then you have to negotiate beforehand with the lady concerned about the services available and the price payable. Then there is the price of the hotel to be paid.

Supahornie
07-26-04, 07:11
Hey all bro's!

I recently got the permission for postings n PM. Have made some frens over at the KL page. But just returned from Kch and KK so decided to post my exp here.

Was in Kch for 2 days business trip and as usual, nite time is for prowing the town with my colls. I was brought to this pub in Samarahan (I think) called Atlantis, next to another pub Mermaid. Got down to a few drinks then went upstairs to check out the action. K'oke rooms upstairs but no gals to be seen. Was told that we have to book the room for the gals to come. Not wanting to waste $ before even seeing the goods, we left shortly.

Next was another pub called Harbour (dunno what area,maybe Kch bro's will know this place). This time we hit gold! As soon as we sat down, the mummy came join us and made frens. Said that all gals here are PRC, we got 2 gals to sit with us, Jo & Lily (I think). Both with long hair, pretty face n nice solid round boobs! Was more interested in Jo coz she looks sweeter with a petite body in rite proportions. One prob though, all of us were hving diff understanding them some times, their accent and the way they talk. Anyway, didn't come here to talk!

After a few rounds, neg for RM280 for short time. I got Jo and my coll got Lily. (the other 2 colls no action coz both local & married hehehe) Brought her back to Hilton and started the action. Jo was eager to please, turns out I hardly have to do anything, she was on me with her toungue licking all over while I finger her pussy. Wet as hell! Proceeded to BBBJ, damn good suction! But thanks to the beer, I'm still far from cummin heh heh.

FJ was above average. not too tite but still can feel her grip! The best thing I like is the screaming and moaning, her sultry voice asking me to fuck her harder! Damn turn on. Did it in all the positions I know how, finally blowing my load while fucking her doggie, puling on her hair...damn shiok. Cuddled her from behind, cupping those big soft tits while my cock goes soft in her pussy.

Showered clean together, paid up and let her go. promised to return for her but honestly, don;t kow when I'll be returning to Kch. Motly gogin Kl nowadays.

Thats my little action a few days back, cheers bro's.

Viper Z
07-27-04, 02:44
Yesterday miao called to go for dinner. So we went for satay at 'the usual place'. After a couple of beers it seems that miao and his friend were horny so the three of us set off to Jackies.
Arrived around 10.00pm. Not many gals around (around 10 only). Miao and I requested for our usual gal and Jackie called them out.

It was a fun night for two hours.

Total damage was around RM 80 for me (3 ladies drink + RM 30 tip).

I think miao paid around RM 100 (cause he spent our beer and tit bits)

Around 12.00 midnight one of the girls shouted in chinese (which i don't understand but roughly knows that she is saying it) that there is a raid going on. They rushed to a 'special' door for the escape route. So not taking any risk the three of us left the place and head for GV. Apparently GV was also empty (no girls at 12.15?). Suspecting an ongoing raid that night we all decided not to go for 2nd session and just go home.

Viper Z

Viper Z
07-28-04, 06:43
Doom Day,

You meant the OKT number? It is quite a ONE sided exchnage isn't it. YOu give them the contact and they will creep back to the lurker's hole till a new info arrives but NEVER contributes.

That is why I stopped giving it to any tom, dick and harry. They will just lurk the forum and ask for info but NEVER contributes. I only give FL contacts to those that contributes or exchange.

Viper Z

CerealKiller
07-28-04, 11:09
Hi guys,

Have any one of you tried Part 1 at King Center. Was there a couple of days ago with some friends and there was quite a number of pinoy there. Not bad looking and the ladies drinks is quite cheap RM14 compared to sport lounge.

Bro...Miao....you should check out this place....some of the gals there are ex moon rock last time....

Miao28
07-28-04, 12:42
Cerealkiller,

Good to see that you are back online.

Is Cynthia from the Moonrock now at Part I? I remember she once asked me for RM500 to go out with her and I told her I had better use for my money.

Anyway, there have been many new Pinoys arriving at the other places and I have been busy checking them out. Some of them are quite 'chun'.

Miao28
07-28-04, 20:15
Doom Day,

I suggest that you give out the numbers to people who actually contribute something to the WSG here. Everytime someone says that they have some FL or OKT numbers to give away, that person gets a deluge of requests and PM from every lurker who never posts.

If those people are not willing to share any information, I dont see any point in giving them any information. It is not to say that we are selfish but the number should be given to those who are deserving.

Miao28
07-28-04, 21:19
cerealkiller,

rereading your post again, i am surprised that ex pinoys from moonrock would surface at part 1. normally these pinoys would go back after their term of service here and i havent heard of any who would want to extend their stay here. having said that, perhaps the part 1 is operated by the same moonrock management? i hear that the moonrock people have another establishment near the timberland, through the grapevine.

normally i would stay away from those seasoned pinoys. all customers are game to them and unless you are a sucker, i would suggest that you stay away from them.

White Croc
07-29-04, 04:00
Hi Guys,

Get your gender right! Pinoy is for guy,pinay is for gal.

Cheers

Member #2177
07-29-04, 07:34
White Croc,

Sorry for missing your query. You can PM me and ask again if you like. I've been out of town last two weeks or so. My FRs on my trip to KL is posted on the KL section.

Regards,

Member #2177

Miao28
07-30-04, 00:45
White Croc,

I was under the mistaken impression that the term Pinoy encompassed both the masculine and feminine gender. You are absolutely right that Pinoy is the masculine form and Pinay is the feminine form.

Unknown66
07-30-04, 14:54
Hi everyone. Just got my account upgraded so this will be my first post =P

I've heard that Sparks at Ang Cheng Ho got 9 new ladies. Just wondering if they're any good, coz apparently Michelle called my friend up and asked him to go over and try.

Miao28
07-31-04, 11:38
Unknown,

Many thanks for the news about Sparks. My friends and I will be paying them a visit before next week is out. On our last visit there during the Festival celebrations, it was not fruitful.

Let us know how your friend did in the place if he has already gone there and inform us here in advance if there is any particular person to avoid in terms of service.

Bakuteh
07-31-04, 13:13
Hello,

I can only give two disclosable excuses for my long absence in this forum. Firstly, I have been too busy for the past 3 weeks to post any FR eventhough MP exploring activities were never lack of. Secondly, my PC was seriously infected by virus and noly got it ironed out few days ago. In fact, there is another undisclosable sensitive reason which I had only told brother Mioa28 in our regular and sincere PMs.

Ok, to make up for my long absence here, I will sacrify my dinner to post this FR I encountered during my recent trip to Miri and Limbang last week.

I visited the MP called Vanity Salon situated upstair of Maybank Finance next to Imperial Mall during my previous trip to Miri last month. Beware, there is a decent SPA next door and make sure you don't bump in the wrong hole. Then I came to know this ML who gives at least 4.5 stars services and she suggested that I can get her in my hotel room after her 'office hour' at 10.30pm so that I could save RM50 of room charges. Besides, we could have a more wildly and no hurry fuck.

So this time around I called her at Kuching Airport and told her that tonight she is mine. She was so happy to acknowledge that she couldn't wait to see me and she felt gatal and basah bila ingat apa yang berlaku hari itu.

Came 10.15pm. My phone rang and she was at the lobby and ready to come up to my room. OK guys, a brief description of this ML. She has a neighbour's wife look, late 30's, fair, soft and gentle spoken, neat and clean...The only setback is she doesn't have a perfect pair of breasts, but presentable though. However, this minor setback, to me, is well and easily overcomed by her good personality.

She gave me a very GF hug and a 15 seconds kiss as soon as she entered my room, with the door still opening! Then I led her to the sofa where she whispered in my ear that she rindu pada me. After few minutes of chit-chatting, she signalled that she would take a shower. I didn't join as I know that was not her style.

10 minutes later, She came out wearing a red, sexy ligerie with her hair tied in a CFM style. I was lying on bed with only my underware. She gave me a chicky and seductive smile, then sat next to me on the bed. We stared in each other eyes for a few seconds and then she kissed me passionately on my lips and man, that feeling was just great!

Her lips and tongue moved to my ears, neck, shoulder, chest, nipples, abdomen, lower belly...till now her hands were still idle but I was in heaven already! Then, she started caressing and squeezing my dick with my pantie on, followed by biting and scratching softly with her teeth. That was amazing!

Then, my girl slowly pulled down my pantie and my dick, already hard like steel bar springed out and she wasted no time to envelop it with her warm, wet and tongue twisting mouth. Soft and real moans were heard. When I looked down at her, she was eye-contacting me with her half closed eyes without stopping tongue painting my dick and balls. OMG! She seemed to enjoy more than I did.

After a solid 20 minutes of mind blogging BJ, she slowly kissed and licked all the way up to my ear again and whispered, ' It would be nice to do it without a condom...' Wou! She was offering raw sex! But, I just have to decline and say, ' I know you trust me and keen to enjoy real and unbarriered sex with me, but then I am scared that I might make you pregnant if I come in you, dear. ' That sounded nice, didn't it? She nodded and reluctantly got a cap and put on with her MOUTH !

Stay tuned. To be contrnued!

Bakuteh
07-31-04, 18:36
Hi! This is the continuation of my previous post.

After capping me skillfully with her mouth, she slowly moved towards me with her hands combing my body liked octopus and without me knowing it, my dick was already in her warm and nice ****. She didn't ride or pile me first but instead doing some adjusting and accomondating movements until we two felt comfortable. Then came the real show. She moved in forwards and backwards direction slowly but forcefully. Then she moved in circular direction, both clock and anti clockwise. She looked so sexy in doing so. In between she would feed me her breasts signalling me to suck her nipples while she also did the same thing to me. Her moans were absolutely top class.

This went on for about 15 minutes or so. Suddenly she increased the momentum and she moaned louder and french kissed me for 30 seconds. I knew my girl was flying in the sky enjoying a great orgasm! I could feel her **** was contracting and vacuuming. OMG! That was marvellous! She then collapsed on top of me.

Later she apologised for coming ahead of me. I told her it's ok and she also had the right to enjoy sex. Besides, I felt great that I could give her those fucking pleasure. Sounds good again? She noddingly smiled and gave me another deep kiss.

She remembered I had not done yet. She took off the condom and gave me another round of even more sumptous BJ. She again offered me to do her raw which I declined tactfully. She then put on another cap and this time around I really pumped her brain out in every possible position you can think of( but really tired, man!). I remembered I pulled out the cap before I came and spreaded my loads on her tits. She smilingly massaged her tits with my come. We two were so exhausted and laid there hugging each other.

Then, she took a warm towel from the bathroom and cleaned my body caringly and thoroughly. I told her that I enjoyed the session with her so much but I just can't get used to sleepig with someone over night. She said she could understand me just liked I could understand her not to take shower together with someone else. Such an understanding girl!

We had supper at the hotel coffeehouse before I drove her back to her rented quarter. Until then we had not spoken a word of money but I had secretly inserted three RM50 notes in her hand bag when she took shower without her knowing till she reached her room. She called to say thank you and asked me to take a good rest.

Within minutes, I was sleeping liked a baby on the bed where we had the ultimate sexual satisfaction a while ago. Thank you too, girl!

My flight to Limbang the next morning was six hours away....

Bakuteh

Miao28
08-01-04, 02:30
Bakuteh,

I think there will be a long beeline of people queing up to go to the MP to try and spot and second guess who is this ML who gives such good service outside her working hours.

I will think that there will be a long stream of PMs to you to ask you the name of this ML. It would be prudent to be cautious when contemplating whether to give the name privately to all and sundry who are unknown to you. After all, we dont want to get anyone into trouble or for the ML concerned to get unwanted attention. What she has offered to you, she may not offer to other people.

I am waiting anxiously for the conclusion of your tantalising escapade.

Bakuteh
08-01-04, 13:18
Hi! Doom Day,

I tried to figure out your tone along the lines of your post.

Please be more sensible and conscience that all brothers who contribute their FR here are doing so out of kindness, but not obligation. We are not paid or getting famous either.

I appreciate you spent you precious time to read my post for 10 minutes, and as a matter of fairness, I think you too have to respect my equally precious time to type the FR for may be 4 times the time!

Please kindly read your post attentioned to me and may be you missed out words like hi, hello, please, thank you, regards etc., somewhere or somehow.

For your information, there is a post by Miao28 just below yours which I think you should go for second read again even if you had read it.

Miao28 is also anxiously awaiting the conclusion of my FR but he showed appreciation, politeness, manner, patience, understanding in his mere last sentence.

Anyway, thanks for your attention on my FR and my post. For your information, the continuation of my FR that you are cursing has been reviewed and out for your comment. Hope you enjoy as much as the previous one.

Regards.

Bakuteh

Unknown66
08-02-04, 07:06
Bakuteh,

Thanks for sharing the story. I will be going to Miri next week, and hope to have some good fun. Hope everyone had a good weekend (I nearly got busted by cops), and I will try go down to Sparks some time this week for a good rub =)

Viper Z
08-02-04, 09:01
Today felt horny. Fetish and I called miao like 20 times and he did not pick up.

So we went to J&J Saloon in Batu Kawa for our massage. I took my regular girl (N) and went in.

It was another 1 hour of heavenly rest.

Damage was RM 50 (45 for massage and RM 5 tip)

Bakuteh,

Hope you could continue your report and not just to our friend miao.

;P

Viper Z

Miao28
08-02-04, 11:55
Doom Day,

We all appreciate a good story here and I think Bakuteh is doing us a good service by telling us of his adventures.

We need to understand that it takes time to write a good story and I hope you can have patience. Many of us come to read the field reports here but how many of us really take the time to write one ourselves?

In many television series, there are many parts to a story such as the Chinese series aired everynight on local television. It is worthwhile to wait for the ending to a good story.

If you have read any or all of Bakuteh's previous posts, we cannot deny that he has taken a lot of time and effort to tell us of good places to go to. He is not out to be famous but to let us cheong brothers know of good and new places to go to.

Please be appreciative of Bakuteh's efforts.

Bakuteh
08-02-04, 16:25
Hi,

It's me again here recalling what I encountered in Limbang and typing FR for the reading pleasure of every brother here. Please bear with me if it happens half way through that I have to attend some urgent matter and leave you guys for a while. No rude or commanding remarks,ok? Deal?

After the round of fascinating sexual encounter the previous night in Miri, I proceeded to Limbang the next day morning.

I touched down at Limbang new airport in a Fokker flight at 8.45am. It was a pleasant and nice flight as compared to the twin-otter flight I used or had to take before the new airport was built.

That was followed by scheduled appointments, meetings as well as luncheons. By the time I checked in the one and the only one more presentable Punama Hotel, it was already 4.45pm. ( I really hate staying in this hotel but no choice. Just walk in the lobby and coffeehouse area and you will vomit by smelling the bad shitty odour may be from the sewerage treatment plant!)

Suddenly, my dirty dog friend in Limbang called up to check if I was ready to have action in my room. I said why not as my dinner appointment was still 3 hours to go and he said he would make arrangement to get a girl to my room. I didn't tell him much as he knows my specification. :)

Within 10 minutes, knock knock knock was heard on the door. When I opened the door, a young, gorgeous, pretty and fair Indon girl appeared! She immediately gave me a GF hug and said, ' Abang! Apa khabar? Lama tak jumpa!' I then realised that I had fucked this girl 2 times during my last two visits here before she went back to her hometown in Bandung for quite a while.

She became slimmer, sexier and more cock teasing. Don't get me wrong, I had really good and memorable moments with this girl before. If not I would not have done her 2 times! Right?

After a while of usual chit-chatting, she went to the bathroom to have a shower. When she came out after 5 minutes, she was wearing a set of very sexy black bra and panty. Oh boy! She is really great! I was almost stunned and staring at her like a statu. She smiled chickily and said, ' Kenapa bang? Bukan bang tak pernah lihat! Kongket pun dua kali sudah!' Then we both laughed and she sank herself into me and we fell into the bed.

She is 20 years old with figure 34-C, 24, 35. What I am crazy about this girl is her pair of tits. Right size, nice cup, firm, pretty nipples, and a perfect shape. They are hanging and pointing outwards but not sagging downwards. Oh! How I wish I could show you her tits! Haha!

As usual, she started off with tounge licking and painting from my forehead right down to my knee cap. She teasingly licked and sucked and swallowed my two balls without touching the rocky dick. I could not bear with that temptation that I pulled her head towards my dick. But she pretended to refuse by saying tak biasa! Fuck you lah, tak biasa. Kongkek pun dua kali sudah oh! But, that tactic undoubtedly added certain degrees of thrill and excitement. Imagine how would you appreciate if a girl just unzips you, pulls out your dick and sucks on it like step 1, 2, 3 ?

Anyway, my girl gradually got hold of my dick and gave me the familiar yet long expecting BJ, no hurry, with full concentration...that last for at least 20 minutes. Then she helped to put on the cap followed by another few minutes of CBJ to keep the stiffness of my dick intact.

She began riding me slowly, sucking and licking my nipples at the same time. That was nice but not as enjoyable as the one in Miri the previous night( sorry, girl!). I would understand that might be possibly due to the age and life experience factor. Without asking too much and comparing note, I thought I should enjoy whatever available on top of me. Ya! A young and sexy fucking Indon who was trying her best to ride me.

Then, we swapped position to missionary, one leg then two legs on shoulder, both legs on my neck, side way....I told myself that if I were to come, I would have to screw her doggie because she has got such a seductive butt and waistline to hold while fucking her from behind. So I signalled her my intention and she smilingly obliged.

She gave me another BJ to keep my dick hard and then she grabbed a pillow to put under her chin. Then I grabbed her swinging arse by the waistline and she found my dick from behind and guided me into her. Wao! That was GREAT! The scene of seeing my dick sliding in and out the hole under the beautiful arse was simply fantastic! She pulled my hand to squeeze her tits and fondle the nipples. She turned her head and showed me her snaky tounge asking for a wet kiss. I frenched her hard while dogging her at the same time for two minutes or so, until she moaned and whispered to me, ' Bang....kuat sikit...sayang hampir keluar air...um..um...ah...ah...! ' OMG! My girl came and her reaction was so sexy and tense.

She bit the pillow, grabbed the bed sheet and gridded her pussy against my dick. These prompted me to pump her again and this time around I would not hold back anything. A few minutes later, I pulled out my dick, springed off the rubber and shot my creamy load on her round and firm arse. I then collapsed on her back with my hands still fondering her tits.

We rested and were chickily caressing each other until I realised my dinner time was 30 minutes away. We took shower together and she gave me another round of BBBJ under the shower!

I gave her RM100 and she accepted with a broad smile. She even offered to stay overnight with me free of charge but I had to decline because of early flight the next day.

Then she left. But before she shut the door, she said, ' Kalau bang perlu saya malam ini, col saya huh! ' I nodded. Thank you, girl!

The dinner was SOP, you know.

BUT, what I encountered when we were in the dangdut pub after the dinner was UNBELIEVABLE!

Sorry guys, I got to' potong stim' again right now because I have been sitting and typing this FR for nearly two hours!

However, don't you guys worry, my memories are still fresh and I will be back for that ALL NIGHT LONG encounter.

Promise, ok?

Bakuteh

Bakuteh
08-02-04, 16:58
Hi! Viper Z,

Thanks for your post attentioned to me.

I actually do not and cannot get what you precisely mean by 'I post just to miao.'

Correct me if I am wrong :
1) You mean you are looking at a different screen from everyone of us here when onto this website?

2) You mean Miao can read something I post here which you can't read in the same website?

3) Or Miao shares or compares notes with you on whatever sincere pm I sent him?

BTW, it's ok that you are not willing to give me any of the FL contact. Don't worry, it's actually my fault that I failed to declare my personal details to you for the exchange. I only declare those to apply for LC for my US suppliers, OD facilities for my factory....etc.

For your information, if you are asking about the second part of my Miri FR, it had been reviewed and was out for your comment. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as the first one.

For your further information( which I did not even tell Miao but only you now), I had just sent one FR in Limbang to Jackson for his kind review. Stay tuned for it.

Once again, thanks and take care.

Bakuteh

CerealKiller
08-02-04, 20:14
For everyone info, Moonrock have closed down and some of the pinoy have gone back and some have gone into hiding as the police are on a lookout for them.

Saw a few of them in town the other day with their asawah.

Part 1 is not operated by the same owner as Moonrock. Meligai Keling and Rentap pub is owned by the same owner who happen to be the same owner of Moonrock.

Some of the gals in Part 1 were ex-moonrock long time ago. What I like about the place is that the ladies drinks are cheaper. Onlt RM14 and the gals do not pressure you to buy them drinks. Not like Rivera and Sport Lounge. Very irritating when they gals keep on nagging you to buy them one more drink and even buy their ateh(Big Sis) drinks also.

That is why I boycott sport lounge and rivera until today.

Miao28
08-02-04, 23:16
Cerealkiller,

I think the straw that broke the Moonrock's back was the stabbing of an ex senior police officer outside the Moonrock a few months back and the vandalising of the Moonrock's owner's car. Just before this incident, the Moonrock's owner's house was firebombed by Molotov cocktail.

If the ladies at the Part One were ex Moonrock, does it mean that the ladies are more mature in age and experience? Perhaps the reason why the ladies drinks are cheaper is because the Filippinas there are less 'ang pai'?

However it is good news that there are now RM 14 ladies drinks. Competition must be really tough for the new or less established outlets in town to resort to a price war. But it is good for the consumers like us.

I hope the cheaper ladies drinks does not mean that is is just some orange colored drink or colored water but at least a brandy and coke mixture. Is there a final ten percent service charge attached to the bill? The other places that you have mentioned all have a ten percent service charge and that is not including the tips for those who feel generous or obliged to give a tip.

Cerealkiller, I think White Croc has pointed out that we should use the term Pinay rather than Pinoy for a female Filippina. I was also guilty of using the incorrect gender term.

When did you start to officially boycott the Sports Lounge and Rivera? Didnt you mention to me the other day that you were at the Sports Lounge recently with a friend, perhaps slightly more than a month ago, when we were having a coffee together one afternoon?

Miao28
08-02-04, 23:30
Viper Z,

If you had carefully read Bakuteh's previous report, Bakuteh reported that he just pm to me one of his personal undisclosable reasons for his long absence from this forum. I think you have not taken the time to read Bakuteh's posts carefully. He did not post any report just to me. The following paragraph from Bakuteh is reproduced for your reference:

< I can only give two disclosable excuses for my long absence in this forum. Firstly, I have been too busy for the past 3 weeks to post any FR eventhough MP exploring activities were never lack of. Secondly, my PC was seriously infected by virus and noly got it ironed out few days ago. In fact, there is another undisclosable sensitive reason which I had only told brother Mioa28 in our regular and sincere PMs. >

I have no idea that you were unwilling, or perhaps erring on the side of being cautious, to give out any FL contact to brother Bakuteh. However, if you have been following carefully any or all of Bakuteh's reports, he is the one person who has been giving lots of information to this Kuching forum. If anyone is deserving of receiving any FL numbers that you have, it is Bakuteh. However, the choice is yours whether to give or who to give any information to.

Please ensure, to the best of your ability, that any FL information that you give out is genuine and up to date. There are lots of useless FL numbers floating around and I think most of the brothers here, to whom you are willing to impart the numbers to, have no time for wild goose chase.

You will recall that when we first met, you gave me two numbers of FL. One of the numbers did not work or had changed and the other number was either fake or false as the person who answered the call told me that they had been using that particular number for a long time and no one by that name existed.

Miao28
08-02-04, 23:36
Bakuteh,

Did your friend get you a girl from the Health Club located downstairs or was it a take away from somewhere else?

Although the Purnama is the best hotel money can buy in Limbang, the standard is rather low compared to the big towns and cities. Once I was given a room which had smelly carpets as the room was inundated with water due to the last guest leaving the bathroom tap on. It took them a while to change the room for me.

What I like about the Limbang town is that is takes only a few minutes to stroll around the whole town.

Miao28
08-03-04, 00:16
Doom Day,

<I heard Moon Rock has close down. Is that true? What happen? Where all my asawa go>

If you dont know where your asawa has gone, then it is big trouble because Cerealkiller has mentioned he saw a few of the ex Moonrock girls in town with their asawa.

Perhaps your asawa has gone back to her province in the Philippines or in hiding from the MIB.

Viper Z
08-03-04, 01:31
To Bakuteh and Miao,

In short what I meant was share more info. Don't just keep it to yourselves.

Bakuteh, option 3.

Viper Z

Miao28
08-03-04, 01:46
Viper Z,

If you dont care to share any FL info with Bakuteh, why ask Bakuteh and I to share info with you or anyone else for that matter? You only want to receive and not give?

Although you have not given any info that is of any interest to Bakuteh, I did share some of the new info that I had from Bakuteh to you, although I may not have mentioned from what source that I may have got it from. Since you are the recipient of some new info which came by way of Bakuteh indirectly through me, you should give thanks to Bakuteh.

You dont seem to have read my report carefully again. I said that we should give to deserving folks, not to every Tom, Dick or Harry or to anyone who claims to have another free lance number in exchange. You want to exchange your proven FL number for some other number which may not exist in the first place? Think carefully, my friend.

Fetish
08-03-04, 05:09
Miao,

I noticed we are upgraded to senior member thanks to jackson.

As usual, viper sometimes do not read in between line so we just have to live with it, but overall, he's a nice guy.

Last Sarurday, I went with Miao to check out the Massage place at Hung Hung hotel, there's a big sign outsite that give you the telephone number and room number 123. We called the number but the reception told us room 123 is not in operation yet.

Viper Z
08-03-04, 05:33
Dear Miao,

All my FL contacts in Sarawak is already given and stored in your HP. So since you are SOOOOOO close to Bakuteh and PMing each other ever so regularly (sounds like a *******,plugger and sainter case) , I would assume that Bakuteh had already got it from you. After all I don't know who Bakuteh is.

Viper Z

Bakuteh
08-03-04, 06:32
Hi! Viper Z,

We in fact had an opportunity to becoming SOOOOOOO( sorry pal, one more O than yours) close and sincere pm-ing friend as Miao but your entry qualification of accepting friend was somehow to harsh for me and I failed miserably.

It's ok that you don't know who bakuteh is. In fact I didn't have the intention to force anyone here to know who bakuteh is since the first FR I posted. What I wish is to SHARE my personal experiences and encounters with every brother here. If someone doesn't like what I have written, I would probably feel self-blaming and sad. But, if someone says he doesn't know me, it is perfectly fine with me and I won't give a fucking damn! Haha!

Another note that I would like to clarify is among my countless pm with Miao, we had never asked for ML or FL contact from each other. He is a gentleman who always gives good and objective advices, opinions as well as encouragement to every brother here.

Anyway, if at anytime you were to decide to relax a bit on your entry qualification to accept me as your friend, please let me know. I would be honoured to be your friend, based on the recommendation of Fetish that you are overall a nice guy. :)

Regards.

Bakuteh

Bakuteh
08-03-04, 06:59
Miao28,

Congrate to ourselves being upgraded to Senior Members! I think Fetish also got his as well, right? Thanks to Jackson.

Another thank to you for saying something SENSIBLE, LOGICAL and REASONABLE on your last few posts. I believe there was no wrong doer in any case. It all boils down to different human nature who sees thing in different perpective. You and myself click because we see thing from the same angle. Simple as that, agree?

The girl I got in Limbang is a FL who hangs around in town. As what you reckoned, everyone can her to bed but the services she offered would vary from case to case. Golden rule applies again: Treat the girl nice, she will treat you nice too!

Really feel great that the post I write now is out in real time. May be we should interact more now. :)

Got to rush to a meeting now.

Bye, everyone!

Bakuteh

Miao28
08-03-04, 06:59
Viper Z,

Do I detect a hint that you are sore that I didnt tell you all that Bakuteh has told me, especially in his PM?

Please note that I have never met Bakuteh in person nor have I ever spoken to him on the telephone. He has also never asked me for any FL number nor have I asked him too.

We are corresponding members by PM besides our posts in the WSG.

For your information, all of the two PM numbers that I referred to and which you gave to me were not new and were freely available on the WSG, in case you have not noticed.

I have not given to Bakuteh nor mentioned to him any of the numbers that you gave me as they didnt work from the first day they gave me, in case you havent noticed.

Miao28
08-03-04, 07:02
Fetish,

I have posted my thanks to Jackson for making us senior members and I hope we can live up to his expectation by sharing whatever information that can be safely shared with the brothers here.

Of course, some sensitive information are best relayed via PM and brothers who are genuine and in need are most welcome to ask me for further help by PM. If I cannot help, I can always pass on their message to whoever that I think my be able to be of help. I am ever willing to help anyone who shows a genuine interest.

Viper Z
08-03-04, 07:28
Miao and Bakuteh,

Let's leave it as it is since I don't think further discussions will be able to solve anything but only to create more conflict. Keep on the good Pming with each other.

Viper Z

Sainter
08-03-04, 09:34
Viper, you remind me of the neighbourhood keh-poh(busybody) who gets irritated if he's left out of the loop. Oh well, there's one in every forum.

Fetish
08-03-04, 09:44
Sainter, Miao, Bakuteh, Viper,

OK, let's close this subject of PM once and for all. Whatever relationship Miao and Bakuteh has it's their business, we can't be in the loop for everything. Sainter, where have you been?

Fetish
08-03-04, 09:51
Bakuteh,

Let's meet up someday for some bakuteh. I heard the one at the back of the new shop in rock road is really good.

A brief FR here, I had a white meat in kuching last week, I hold the post until now due to the strong wind in Kuching at the moment, the summary are,

Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Boods: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (I tried 3 different positions, I never know that you can have different positions for BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 (Any request that you want except anal)
CIM: Yes but I didn't go for it.
Facial: Yes
Overal : 8/10
Damage: 250
WIR: Yes, but she's not around anymore.

I think I'm in love with white service.

Sainter
08-03-04, 09:56
Fetish, congrats to you Miao and Bahkuteh on your upgrades. In fact the upgrade was long overdue.

Been busy at work here in Melbourne, and haven't had much time to do any cheonging. Hopefully that will change in October when I go to Thailand and Malaysia for 5 weeks.

Hope you're all in good health. Keep up the good work.

Fetish, that bakuteh place? Is it behind the Blue Sky Bar where all the seafood type places used to be.

Viper Z
08-03-04, 10:28
Hmmm.... The three stooges are back?

So where is the seafood dinner that was promised?

Viper Z

Bakuteh
08-03-04, 12:35
Miao28,

If my clarification had put you in any unwanted or difficult situation between you and brother Viper Z, I sincerely apologise for that.

Anyway, I think I should adhere to the advices of all the brothers here that the pm subject is closed. Let's forgive and forget. What the brothers here want is spicy and dirty FR, right?

I would absolutely agree with you that when writing FR, the identity of the ML or FL should be withheld or reserved. I made mistakes when I first wrote FR. But, we learn new things everyday, don't we? Imagine if I had disclosed the name of the ML in Miri in my FR, then a fucker would recklessly bump into the MP and asked for that particular ML. What the fucker would do next is posing stupid questions like: Do you curi makan after work? I heard you can fuck without condom? You like to have sperm on your tits? I heard you are a good sucker?

Haha! What a joke, right? And if the ML remembers she did all those to me, I will be shooting lizard in my room next time when I am in Miri, bacause of my kindness( or stupidity? ) to tell the fucker the whole story!

Fetish,

Thanks for the advice which I accepted gracefully.

May I know what nationality is the white meat? I never heard of any good service offered by wm in Kuching. You are just a rare lucky fucker! CIM by a wm would be somewhat fantasy! WHY you didn't try and tell us how was it? Sayang leh!

I don't know what three positions of BBBJ you are refering to, but you just remind me of a position which I would like to share, any objection? :)

Ask your girl to lay with face up at the edge of the corner of the
bed. You stand in such a position that your dick and balls are just hanging above her face, possible right? Then she would suck and lick your dick as well as the two balls from down under and you can bend forwards to fondle her tits and nipples. If you are persuasive and convincing enough, you may find your girl licking and tounge fucking your asshole! The best view would be when you come, spread your loads on her chest and ask her to rub and massage the tits! What a mess! You tried before?

The bakuteh stall you mentioned is at Fortuneland commercial centre called Grandma Handmade Noodle. The chef is from Teluk Pulai. The food is ok but you will find that the pork ribs and three layer meat are always sold out! Don't know true or not?

If you want acceptable standard bakuteh, try the one in Siang Man Lou Cafe near Everise BDC. You will love the onion rice! The other one worth trying is behind Hornbill Court at Ban Hock Road. The chef is from Johore and it is served in more KL styled.

Sainter,

Thanks for your congrate. Nice to hear from you after quite a while. Haven't seen your FR lately and that is unforgivable because you are so near to the first and only listed ***** house in the world! Haha!

Talking about Melbourne makes me recall when I was there few months ago. I was waiting for my friend on the cold street outside Swanston Hotel Near Chinatown. A teenage girl, not very good looking, walked pass and offered me, ' Blowjob 30 Dollars! Deal? ' I counter offered 20 knowing my friend would arrive anytime. She said, ' Nah! No deal! ' Then, she fled off. Haha...

So, you take care and wish you good health!

Bakuteh

Miao28
08-03-04, 13:48
Bakuteh,

As we are all brothers in cheonging arms, it is good for a little clarification now and then as to clear the air.

After reading all the new items that are available here, I am off tonight to check out the place mentioned by Cerealkiller in the King's center called Part One. As some of you know, I am partial for Flippinas for their gfe experience. I shall be calling Viper Z along to join in the experience in a short while.

I hope to have some wonderful news to share with the brothers here after my little excursion tonight. Stay tuned.

Fetish
08-03-04, 15:55
Bakuteh,

This is very difficult for me to explain by writing but here it goes,

1. Standard position, guy lying down receiving bj.

2. This is something I saw in Morocco section, it’s like what you explain but I inserted my dick into her mouth. You can actually fuck the mouth that way like a pussy.

3. Guy standing and women kneeling on the floor, I finished in this position with facial.

I was the one who withdrew before I cum, she was ready to receive my load in her mouth. As to why I didn’t do it? I felt bad enough for receiving BBBJ so I do not want to increase my guilt and risk by CIM. To me it’s simple, when you ejacuate, there will be a vacuum in you tube (the way cum travel) and back pressure will tends to suck some fluid into the opening. This may not be true but it’s just my theory.

You miss out another place for Bakuteh, Sing Chau at the other corner of the old Maybank at Pending, the coffee shop used to be Thomson Corner.

BTW, I do not like the one in BDC.

Bakuteh
08-03-04, 16:40
Fetish,

Thanks for your reply. Damn shiok! You are just a lucky fucker!

I used to patronise Sin Chau bakuteh you mentioned, but I found that is ok only. But what made me boycot that stall for three years was one time I brought five of my friends there. We ordered a full table of bakuteh items which amounted to around RM60. When my friend asked for an extra bowl of soup, the boss charged us RM1 for that! From then on I never step in the shop anymore even after he moved to the existing shop.

Oh ya! There is another one quite good at Point One at the back of Siang Siang at 3rd mile. The stall is called Lou Wong and I think his claypot rice is the best in Sarawak. The owner is a Johorean.

Regards.

Bakuteh

Miao28
08-03-04, 17:58
I was hoping for some action tonight at the King's Center and fetched Viper Z after 9 PM. I am disappointed to record that not one single Filippine girl was to be seen at the Part One at King's Center at 9:30 PM. On the way to send Viper Z home, I double checked the place at midnight but no girls were to be seen.

All was not lost. Viper Z and I decided to check out Aces High, a karaoke in Rubber Road, an offshoot of Volcano II.

I am pleased to say that there were many pretty Indonesian GRO there. Overall, the quality of the ladies there are better than the Golden Valley. Does anyone here know how much the bar fine or the booking fees for these girls are?

I was sorely tempted by those sultry Indonesian lasses but I reasoned that it would be more worthwhile to check it out a bit more before 'investing' in these girls.

Viper Z
08-04-04, 05:27
Miao,

You forgot to mentioned I lost to you in out pool game 3 to 4. The girls there are quite presentable. Went to Part One at King centre with miao as recommended and there was not one single gal available.

Bakuteh,

Lets make peace.

Viper Z

Miao28
08-04-04, 05:53
Actually I forgot to mention that the GROs that I saw at the Aces High were very good and sexy pool players. What they can do with the seven balls is wonderful. Maybe they can do more wonders with two balls.

Viper Z
08-04-04, 08:35
Last night was really fun. Should go there again to see see 'chiu keng'. Can't really afford to buy the girls drinks at RM 28 per stout. If RM 17 or 18 can lar. Looks like I am stuck at Jackie's.

:(

Viper Z

Bakuteh
08-04-04, 11:50
Hi! Everyone,

True enough that I have been getting a long beeline( as quoted by Miao) of pm asking about the girls I had in Miri and Limbang. May be it is more practical to reply all brothers who pm me in one shot here. Don't worry, I am not that blunt to mention your name if you are one of them. Hehe!

Go the the MP in Miri when you are there. If you still cannot locate the MP with the direction I gave, then you owe me a knock on the head! :) Inspect the girls available there and talk to the taukeh nio to explore more about her girls. You may match my description with the girls there see if you can hit the jackpot. Don't talk about the issue on curi makan after work unless you are with the girl alone in MP room. That issue is definitely a NO-NO as far as taukeh nio is concerned.

In Limbang, walk along the row of shophouses behind Punama Hotel and the multi-storey carpark. The shophouses are facing SUPP Limbang branch office. You will find a lot of Indon girls standing at the five-foot-way or sitting on the staircase. They usually give you a chicky smile if you walk near them. The price is RM50-RM80 per shot. You can do it in the room provided upstair but I would advise to get the girl in your own room( if you have one) for safety and comfort reasons. If possible, try not to disclose your room number first but meet her at the lobby lift. Loud and clear?

In any cases, please don't expect five-star services from these girls but I have no complain. Golden rule applies again: Treat her nice and she will treat you nicer!

Ok, hope you can hit your jackpot next time but please remember to share if there is one, or even the bad one! Enjoy!

Miao,

Sorry to hear that your night out to Part 1 was miserable due to the false tips. Wish you better luck next time, ok? There is one Chinese proverbs says: You can't have the flower blossom for hundred days!

Lasy night I drove pass a karaoke at RH shopping centre near BDC. It is called something like Sulu or what, located in between Thai Restaurant and Taiwan Cake house. A few sexy and appertizing girls were seen outside. Anyone knows about this place and would like to enlighten? Thanks.

Went to J&J this afternoon with friends. That stupid girl( may be your favourite! :) ) who massaged was LOUSY! I thought I could understand and be forgiving for lack of strenght or skill. But what made me so mad was her altitude! Listen to this: Her phone rang and she answered. I was fine because the caller would not know she was working, right? She kept talking for five minutes with one hand massaging me! I was still fine but a bit annoyed. Next, she SMS on her phone while massaging me with one hand!

Without accepting her apology, I got her changed with another fantastic girl who gave me another one hour of amazing massage with HJ as finale.

Ok, brother, will talk to you later.

Viper Z,

Hi, great to hear from you again.

Have we been at war? Nah... never! Haha!

That is life, friend! At times, we did not mean to step on others' tails but then if they hide their tails under the carpet without telling us, what can we do? Agree?

So you and Miao last night had good time in Aces High yeh?

Regards.

Bakuteh

Miao28
08-04-04, 12:06
The Sulu Karaoke has many Indonesian GROs. A few weeks ago, I was just in the nick of time to escape the raid by the MIB at that place.

What I could remember was that the beer was cheap in the place but the girls are not top notch. However, they could have new girls coming in now. It is worthwhile to go back to have a second look now that Bakuteh has reported on seeing new girls.

Bakuteh,

I am not sure if the girl that massaged me was the same as the one who massaged you at J & J. For a while, I thought that you were talking about the Orient as that was what happened to me sometime ago. In any case, it is good to change the non pleasing ML. Teach those poor service providers a thing or two about service.

Fetish
08-04-04, 16:52
Bakuteh,

I went to Sulu with Miao, Viper and another friend a few weeks ago. IMHO, the place sucks, the girls are ugly and the place smells like blue sky. We were in there for like 10 seconds and I just can't stand it and left.

As for the massage girl in J&J, there's a girl who's quite cute and we refer her to "wild horse", she giive really bad service. Personally, I do not find the place that outstanding, the reason we keep going back is because Viper have this regular there, I think Viper did not go for massage.

Viper,

Do you have anything to add?

Miao28
08-04-04, 18:07
Tymood,

Further to your report of the Moonrock having closed down, I drove past it a few hours ago and the Moonrock was operating as usual, the neon signs can be spotted from the Twin Towers traffic light. Many cars were outside and the inside was lit. The information that the Moonrock has closed down is inaccurate. Perhaps you meant temporarily?

I am pleased to have finally met up with Bakuteh at the Victoria's Arms tonight. There were not many patrons inside the VA and the band was defeaning. Bakuteh had just picked up a very nice Indonesian girl and had brought her to listen to the live band at the VA, and no doubt we will be hearing more from him soon. I wish I had his talent in spotting and being able to conquer such delicious dishes.

Black Beast
08-05-04, 03:01
Where exactly is this J&J that you all speak of?

Viper Z
08-05-04, 03:49
Bakuteh,

I think you took Ms A****? She really does have a bad attitude but a kinda cute face and petite. Anyone care to tame the wild horse?

Fetish,

I agree. Sulu does sucks.

As for J&J Saloon, I like her because of the GFE experince. And as you can see, her boobs are small. So I guess I lost my title as the boob person? I like her for the cuddly feeling and of course the intimate moments.

Caution : No extras though

Viper Z

All a Dick
08-05-04, 07:21
Hi, to all the Bros here. I'm new to this forum and have enjoyed all the reviews posted in this section by all the capable Bros! Good work. I'll find time to write my review soon.

Cheers!

Hairy Timun
08-05-04, 15:56
Yo bro Viper,

Finally had the time to check out J&J. It was yesterday (04/08/2004) afternoon at around 1630. Anyone of you taikos there?:P

Anyway, "took" Nancy. Actually, I just let the taukei neo pick for me since I don't have any idea who to choose?! Small sized body, ie petite. Not that pretty.

Massage was ok though I've had better. Nothing was offered!!! Maybe too crowded as there are people left and right! And damage was 45 for 1 hour.

I'll try and go again. Maybe they only offer special to regulars.

Member #2177
08-06-04, 04:21
Dear All,

I'll be in Miri & Limbang sometime next week. Any places that I should try out or you brothers care to recommend to me?

Thanks in advance. FRs will be forthcoming on my trip upon my return.

Regards,

Member #2177

All a Dick
08-06-04, 06:10
I am not used to writing review on this subject but will give it a try here.

It was a lazy afternoon after work and was on the way to meet my buddies for a drink. While driving pass Ginza MP, suddenly something strike me…I remember reading some FR about the talent at Ginza. So without much thought, pulled over by the parking lots behind Ginza and decided to check out the place.

The establishment has not changed much (in terms of set up) since I last visited about two years ago except they look more presentable now. Obviously, they have renovated the place and I do find the atmosphere there present and relax. Anyway, when I was there, I saw about five ladies lazing around the sofas watching TV. Mostly Bumis girls. While getting myself comfortable on the sofas, a lady approached and introduced herself as Karen (I remember reading the review about her). Interestingly, she only offered ‘package’ when I only wanted to have a massage to relax myself. Funny thing is she gave me the impression that I would not be disappointed. Instinct has it.

Agreed on the price, we proceed to the room that was located upstairs. We both striped bare and I was surprised to see that she has a pretty good-looking body considering her age. Guess she must be in her early 30’s. Good size boobs that are quite firm, too. We had the usual washing ritual. She seems to pay quite a bit of attention on my lower body…hmmm.

She started with a very enjoyable cat bath covering from head to toe. Then, she proceeds to give me BBBJ. She is good at that! Deep and lots of suction at the same time stimulating my balls with her fingers. Good move. Wow! Her BBBJ really get me going for more. I fingered her and she is already wet! I do mean wet! Her moans sounded fake but I couldn’t be bother about. After that, she capped me, climbs on top, and does the cowgirl. I think she has a way with controlling her pussy muscle…tight and I can feel the muscle working hard to milk me inside. It’s a great feeling. She moans loudly. After about 10 minutes or so, I turned her around and did missionary and doggy for the next 15minutes. She was good. She is always stimulating my body while I was pounding her and she makes every effort to heighten the pleasure. Her moan sounded real now as the act gets going. Who knows…she is a very experienced in her trade.

Finally, when i cannot hold back any longer, I quickly got her to blow me again. This time I took off the rubber and got her to BBBJ me. Arrhh…finally, the urge to come is just too great to hold and I shot my load over her beautiful chest. She was quite surprised with the amount of cum and she continues to ‘milks’ me dry. Wow! I was totally exhausted by then. Fall back onto the bed and rest for a while before proceeding to wash and clean up. She gave me a quick massage, too.

Total damage is RM170 for the package that lasted about 45mins. I would say that she provides a more than satisfactory service for a ML and worth the money if you want to be pampered by an experienced lady who knows best to satisfy your need!

Cheers!

AllaDick

Viper Z
08-06-04, 09:27
Black Beast (you indian?) lol,

J&J is at MJC Batu kawa.

Good luck

Viper Z

White Croc
08-06-04, 09:40
Hi Guys,

Careful when you are having a massage in MPs in Kuching(especially in Sparks), when you doze off half way through the massage the masseuse will go through your wallet in your pants hanging on the wall. A friend of my lost RM50 to an ML by the name of Cecelia. Just put your wallet under the pillow.

Cheers

Miao28
08-06-04, 12:53
Black Beast,

J & J is on the same block as the Sayang Cafe in MJC. Sayang Cafe is the corner bottom shoplot and J & J is the second shoplot first floor shop next to the Sayang Cafe.

Miao28
08-07-04, 00:44
White Croc,

A good piece of advice from you. Some of those masseuse are well known for pinching the customer's money. My advice is not to bring more money than is necessary to pay for the massage and keep a lookout on where you hang your trousers and be careful not to fall asleep during the massage session. The same advice would apply when you are taking a shower after a session. Make sure that you can see your clothing from the shower room. Better to be safe than sorry afterwards.

I have heard of customers losing hundreds of Ringgits in these sort of places.

Viper Z
08-07-04, 03:27
Hairy Timun,

Have Pmed you the info on J&J.

When are we meeting up?

Bakuteh,

Heard you had fun the other night and met miao.

White Croc,

Sparks are local or ...........

Viper Z

All a Dick
08-09-04, 05:55
Would make this section more interesting and informative (?) if our bros here can have some photos to share their experiences?

Fetish
08-09-04, 09:54
All a Dick,

Nowadays, the wind are very strong so we try to minimize our report detail.

As for photo's Kuching is such a small place that they WL will find out if you post it, if that happens, their boyfriend will be looking for you.

Keep cool and lay low for now.

Sainter
08-09-04, 09:59
In Malaysia, the girls will be very reluctant to pose for photos. In Kuching, as a little kampung(compared to KL) the task of getting a girl to agree to photo's is near on impossible. By and large the majority of working girls here are from Sarawak, and you'll find that they are very paranoid about their families finding out what they do. The only way I can see taking their photo, is to use your phone cam without telling her. Although this practice would be rather mean.

You'll also find that in a lot of places like Blue Sky, Sakura, it's way too dark to even see the girl properly, let alone take a photo. And I'm sure the neighbourhood "pai-kiah" wouldn't appreciate someone publisising their illegal activity.

Viper Z
08-09-04, 10:54
So far through our 'outings' it is quite easy to get the gal to pose - Non Nude (with their consent of course) once they are comfortable with you. However, as mentioned below by Fetish, we would NOT be posting their pics here. It will only get them to trouble with their BFs. Plus the wind is also strong.

Viper Z

Miao28
08-09-04, 13:11
I strongly not recommending the posting of any photos here unless you are looking for trouble. This is such a small place that anybody know everybody else.

Fetish
08-10-04, 01:42
In the local daily news paper this morning.

A massage parlor in MJC suspected of engaging in vice activities was raided yesterday. 2 Indonesians women, 3 local women and 2 male customers were arrested. The 2 Indonesians will be charge in court today for not having valid travel documents.

Does anyone know which one? Looks like the wind is still very strong.

All a Dick
08-10-04, 01:51
Appreciate all you bros comments about posting pics here. I do notice that the WLs are not very receptive to have their pic taken of the fear that their identity may be exposed. Agreed. Lets skip this topic, ok.

Cheers!

Viper Z
08-10-04, 01:53
Fetish,

2 male customers?

And we were just talking of going there if not for the Vitamin M factor.

Viper Z

Fetish
08-10-04, 02:22
Viper,

Don't you think we are lucky, otherwise it would be 4 male customer. But let's confirm, it might not be the palce we are talking about.

Horny Shy Guy
08-10-04, 03:48
Fetish,

That's funny when you mention about 4 customers. hahaha.

We can't afford to lose both of you la. So please play safe.

Cheers,

HSG

All a Dick
08-10-04, 06:02
here is another quickie that i would like to share with all the bros here.

phoned okt last week and went to check out a young girl in one of the hotel. okt claimed that she is from miri but i suspected she is from indons. anywhere, she must be in here early 20’s. i'm no good in judging. she has a dark brown complexion, small size; firm body about 5’ 2” high, half handful boobs? short hair but with a pretty cute (if that the right word to use) face. she is inexperience in servicing – that’s a bonus for someone who likes to direct the ‘show’.

here is the quick summary:

face : 6/10 (but cute?)
complexion : 5/10 (some scares on body)
cat bath : non
ar : what?
bbbj : 5/10 (too much teeth action!) if you know what i mean…ouch!)
fj : 5/10 covered. full of enthusiasm but more like she is trying to satisfy here desire that yours. tight but lack experience. did her mainly cowgirl style and missionary. she doesn’t even know how to position herself for doggy!
cim : partially…lol. its because she wasn’t expecting it! love the reaction and look in her face when i shoot my load. the moment she tasted the cum (must be her first taste of cum) she withdraw here mouth with such speed that’s almost reflex action. luckily, she didn’t bite me! lol
gfe : 7/10 she gets comfortable after the act started.

total damage is rm160.

Roger 1949
08-10-04, 06:38
One MP in MJC raided

Hope all MB take good care of yourself in order to aviod your names / pictures appeared in local newpapers.

Bakuteh
08-10-04, 06:42
Fetish,

I do not know which newspaper you read, but to my understanding, the two male customers were NOT arrested!

Furthermore, the eight were not ARRESTED but rather BROUGHT BACK to police station to help further investigation.

Sometime, without us realising, we would simply hear-say or read-say and then interpret the information in a rather misleadin, confusing and alarming manner. For those who pick up the news at this level, imagine how crooked, distorted and ruined the perspective of the real situation the would get, right?

On the other hand, if the above happens, what would be the scenario to be faced by the MP industriy as a whole? And we know very well that most raids either on vice or gambling activities are for show.

No personal attacking on you, believe me. We no doubt got to be careful, but not too over reacted. Not easy to balance up, I reckon, though.

I also reckon there might be feed back on my this post. I opt not to react nor reply to if there is any.

Regards.

Bakuteh

Viper Z
08-10-04, 10:34
Bakuteh,

Heard this from the chinese newspaper by Fetish. Maybe it was wrongly reported?

P/s: When are you organising the next luncheon?

Viper Z

Fetish
08-10-04, 10:40
Bakuteh,

Funny you should bring this up. I was having a drink with Miao and Viper 30 minutes ago and I was discussing with Miao on the interpretation of the chinese words of the newspaper. The newspaper I'm refering to is Sin Chew. I told Miao that I might have mistranslate the message and since Miao's chinese is less than half bucket, he can't help me. So I guess the correct translation would be detained for questioning. However, I am very sure of the number of person involved as stated on the newspaper.

Miao28
08-10-04, 11:14
I think what happened was that the two customers were asked to help with the Police investigations into the alleged vice activities at the said massage parlor.

The customers themselves does not seem to have commited any offence. It is an offence to be a prostitute offering sexual services for payment.

When the police raiding party arrived, there must have been some incriminating evidence that would allow the MIB bring the girls and the customers back to the station for further investigations. The most common items would be the discovery of used condoms on the premises or an extraordinary amount of condoms. This would raise the suspicion that this place is being used for vice.

The two Indonesians not having valid travel documents would of course face charges under the Immigration Act for not having valid travel documents and working illegaly and under the Criminal Procedure Code if they were found to be working as prostitutes.

This brings me to the question that is most important in the mind of customers who visit a legitimate licenced massage parlor, and some of the ML there offer services of a sexual nature, with or without the consent of the proprietor of the premises. What happens when the police party come and you are told to go back to the station to give evidence as a witness or to help in the investigations. Does the police have the right to compell you to follow them back to the station at that very instant? If you opt not to follow them back at that moment to give a statement, are you considered obstructing justice and thus liable to be arrested? Of course if you obstruct justice, you can be arrested and brought back to the station. This brings me back to the question as to whether the police have the power to compel witness to go back to the station at their whim and fancy? If you are not under arrest and only needed as a witness, then this would surely negate the need to follow the police back to the station to give a statement at that moment. All you would need is to give the police your name and address and the police can then ask you to go to the station at any other time to give your statement.

Any there any practising criminal lawyers here and what provisions of the Criminal Procedure Code would apply?

Miao28
08-11-04, 04:02
Roger 1949,

The names of the customers of prostitutes are not published in the newspapers in Malaysia. In the United States, customers of prostitutes are 'shamed' by having their names published.

Reporters hanging out at the police divisional headquarters have a habit of taking photos of suspects. In the case of the MJC raid, I was able to positively identify one of the suspected Indonesians from the newpaper photo although an attempt was made to mask the face of the suspect.

Black Beast
08-16-04, 03:29
My first Full Report. yay!

Place: Ginza
When: Thurs, 12th Aug, 330pm
Name: Christina
Race: Bidayuh

Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (if you like small petite types)
Boobs: 6/10 (small)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Excellent composure. She's the type you will suck you wet rather than just pound at the cock quickly. Special treat included inserting cock all the way in the mouth and then rotating head slowly from clockwise/counter-clockwise. That feels divine)
Liked to wank pretty fast in between sucking cock. Sneaking suspicion she wanted me to cum early hence to end the session quickly. tsk tsk... told her to slow down and she did. Proceeded to...
FJ: 8/10 (Covered. 1st She on top, 2nd me on top spread legs wheel barrow style, 3rd doggy (cum)
Now this is the good part. This lass has a hell tight pussy. Even tighter than my current GF and ex-GFs. Cum while doggy style cause she has such a cute firm ass... Overall: An awesome fuck.
GFE: 3/10 (Will talk only when spoken too. Expect straight forward one liners.)
CIM: Don't know
Facial: Don't know

Overal : 7/10 (nice BJ and tight pussy)
Damage: 166$
WIR: Don't know. Kinda paranoid someone will find out.

White Croc
08-19-04, 03:43
Hi Guys,

Hello! Has everyone died from over fucking? This board has been dead for a week.

RIP

Viper Z
08-19-04, 05:13
Black Beast,

Is she the one month old new gal? For GFE you should have taken Tina or Julia.

Viper Z

Fetish
08-19-04, 07:06
last night i drove past gv and went up to peek through the door, i was in a hurry to go home so i didn't go in.

i happy to report that gv had restored their glorious day, the place was packed.

All a Dick
08-19-04, 07:39
Is there any new talent in Ginza?

Miao28
08-19-04, 15:04
White Croc,

This board is quiet because it is waiting for more input from you. Why is the white crocodile not out hunting?

Miao28
08-20-04, 04:45
Lido Sports is a good place to have a quiet drink in the afternoon after 4 PM and to check out the girls there. It is happy hours until 9 PM which means no booking fee if you ask the girls to sit with you until 9 PM. You only pay for the drinks.

Viper Z
08-20-04, 08:06
Went to Lido with Miao yesterday evening. Lost in pool 4 - 1. Overall the girls there are the best in selection I have seen but it could be a bit pricey.

P/s: I think they have a rule there that customers are not allowed to put in the money for the pool tables.

Whitecroc,

Waiting for your FR to keep the ball rolling.

Viper Z

Miao28
08-20-04, 11:22
Viper Z,

The girls at Lido have been trained to help the customers arrange the pool table balls so that it is properly set up. That is called 'service'. Dont you want some pretty girl setting up the pool table for you? This is done so that the pretty girls can attract your eyes and attention. You may then want to buy her a drink and other things later on.

Of coz, there is nothing stopping you from arranging your own balls. :P

Viper Z
08-21-04, 01:26
Miao,

Kinda wierd as I am used to arrange my own 'balls' after each game. Anyway like the idea. Other pubs should emulate them.

So anything tonight?

Viper Z

Miao28
08-21-04, 01:37
ViperZ,

I dont understand your logic. You feel weird when girls arrange the pool tables balls. You prefer to do it yourself.

Applying the same logic, you dont feel weird when you get a HJ from a total stranger or near total stranger. Why dont you DIY?

*Blur* *Blur*

Member #2177
08-21-04, 05:47
I went to Ginza recently and am happy to inform that there's a girl there that claims that she's from PRC. Anyway, I had a session with her and here's my FR:-

Name: Ah Chiek (or something resembling that!)
Height : 5' 5"
Looks : 6.5/10 (Pretty cute)
Body : 7.0/10
Boobs : 6.5/10 (Big A)
Legs : 6/10 (not too bad!)
Ass : 6/10 (typical chinese)
AR : none
BBBJ : 7.0/10 (not bad but not that good either)
FJ : 6.5/10 (4 positions)
GF : 7.9/10 (very friendly!)
Damage: RM200
WIR: Maybe for somebody else.

Regards,

Member #2177

Viper Z
08-22-04, 06:49
Miao,

You should always separate games and cheonging activities. I might like it one aspect and dislike it in another aspect. There is no rule saying that all your liking must be the same right?

Anyway I just say it was weird. Anyway since you were blur blur , hope the above should clear it.

Anyway my friend was approached at Kingwood Inn and the freelance indons quoted the below price (according to him)

whole night - RM 180.00

Just managed to get the contact numbers from him. Will pass it to you guys later. To the others that I have yet to met to PM, only trading of contacts will do.

Viper Z

Fetish
08-23-04, 02:22
I visited Tina of Ginza a few days ago. Summary of review, nothing to shout about, extremely SOP. Total damge is 170.

Viper Z
08-23-04, 04:27
Talk about short retirement!

You know who you are.

Hehehehhe

Fetish
08-23-04, 06:49
This is call part timing or I would prefer to call it moonlighting but Miao would disagree on my choice of English. I'm sorry I did not take Julia, he face really doesn't arose me.

Viper Z
08-23-04, 09:27
I see.

Fetish my friend, Take care and Cheong Safely.

Miao28
08-23-04, 11:39
Fetish,

Would you call part timing moonlighting as having sex or making love? I think it must be having sex as the SOP was nothing to shout about. However if it was making love, then the feeling would be something to shout about.

Next time if you want to have a better experience, then you must try to persuade the girl to make love and not to have sex.

Fetish
08-23-04, 16:14
Miao,

When I'm at home, I make love. When I'm moonlighting, I fuck, it's more than having sex, it's purely fucking. I may sound cruel but that's what life is about. If I want a romance, I would get a mistress or girfriend, but sometime you just want to have a good fuck and I classify that as moonlighting.

Viper Z
08-24-04, 03:41
Last night me and Fetish found a new hole for indon chicks.

Short time - RM 100 / Overnight RM 180.00

Cheapest overnight I found so far.

P/s: Have yet to see the stock as room is NOT included and they are under OKT

Viper Z

All a Dick
08-24-04, 10:35
Viper Z,

Would you mind sharing the OKT number? Interested to check out the Indon chick.

Thanks

Miao28
08-24-04, 12:49
Viper Z,

Anything that has to go through an OKT cannot be that cheap. The cheapest Indonesian are those FL that are at the Abell lorongs. They dont have any OKT so you can negotiate a price that is more reasonable. You also have the choice of a few ladies there.

Some of the Indonesian GRO are also available at many of the Karaokes in town. Do check them out.

I would suggest that you only go to an OKT if you do not have a choice and you do not have a conscience. Dont let the scum of the earth prey off the hard earned livings of those unfortunate women.

Mark Kor
08-26-04, 13:41
Viper,

Must visit you one day in Kuching man. From your threads its seems a good place to cheong. No LAPD? No Heat? All cool rite?

Bakuteh
08-27-04, 04:20
Viper,

I think most of the non-pool playing brothers here would appreciate more of your posting effort if cheonging exploration experience FR is being shared. I presume, well I might be wrong, they don't bother who won the pool games among you guys.

If I don't bring this up, I am afraid that soon we will have this lovely forum full of FR not on cheonging activities but on pool, snooker, fencing, archery, diving, weightlifting so forth and so on. You won't like to see that, will you? After all those Olympic reports on TV.

There is an ancient Chinese proverb telling us for centuries: We would rather leave it vacant than stuffing it with something irrelevant!

There is another Chinese proverb saying that: Genuine advises are always hard to get into the nut while good medicines are always too bitter to swallow. Hope you don't feel that way.

To all the brothers here,

Sorry for keeping sort of quiet lately. I actually have a few good and exotic FR but just find it too tidious and time consuming to type single fingeredly. May be I should get my secretary to type for me while I am doing the dictation. Then, you guys would expect another spicy FR from my office! :)

Promise to find time in the next few days to bring FR, ok? But no commitment, though... haha!

Till then, take care.

Bakuteh

Viper Z
08-27-04, 08:11
Bakuteh,

Will post only when I got FRs.

Viper Z

Fetish
08-27-04, 09:18
Bakuteh,

I am bigining to like you(not that I haven't), during luch today, we actually told Viper to delete the pool outing due to exposure reason also, he promise to delete it after lunch and he had done that.

BTW, when are we going to meet up? Viper is very good in posting so I would suggest he type your FR.

Miao28
08-28-04, 01:57
MJC is now quite a good spot forgoing for drinks and a bit of raba raba. The Bat, located opposite the Sayang cafe, has some nice local GROs. Volcano V located at MJC has a few nice Kadazan girls whom cheong brothers might like to buy a few drinks. If Kadazan girls are not what you fancy, then you might pop two doors away to the Pacific Music Lounge where they are Kenyah girls to sit and raba raba. If you are hanking after Indonesian girls, you can always pay a visit to Jackie's Karaoke opposit the road. At Hunter, you can sometimes get freelance Bidayuh ladies.

Member #2177
09-02-04, 07:26
Hello all!

Sorry for not posting for so long. Have been busy with work and guests coming and going. Finally on 21 August, I had some time to go visit the massage place at Central Park (can't remember the name but it's above a cafe) behind Astro's office. I was greeted by the lady boss and after choosing a cute Bidayuh girl, i was led into the massage hall.

My FR is as follows:-

Name: Tika
GFE: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 6/10

Damage: RM45 +RM30 tip for taking her top off and letting me pluck her papayas.

WIR: Only to try another girl.

Member #2177
09-02-04, 07:31
Hello again!

Once again, i went to the same massage place as my previous post and had the luck of getting Anna who is the boss's daughter.
I actually have been wanting to try her out for some time but have not had the luck till now. My FR on this escapade is as follows:-

Name: Anna
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 (cute perky tits)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and talkative)
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 6/10 (very vigorous)
Damage: RM65 (1.5 hours) + RM40 tips for the usual raba raba.

WIR: Yes but to try what looked like a very cute chinese girl with shoulder length hair. Anyone know who she is?

Viper Z
09-06-04, 11:36

The 3rd time you go there, should take the girl with the most tatoo on the hand..

Viper Z

Miao28
09-07-04, 02:05
Member #2177,

Is the 'cute chinese girl' mentioned by you a bit plump and fair skin? If so, then it is the chinese girl from a town about forty miles from Kuching.

Member #2177
09-07-04, 06:37
Miao28,

Not plump if you ask me. Quite young looking actually.

Viper Z,

Girl with tatoos? To be honest, I'm not really into tatoos. Very highly recommended is she?

Regards,

Member #2177

Fetish
09-07-04, 12:14

Don't go back to the place too often. The service deteriorate in propotion of the number of visit. I told the same girls twice, the first time, she gave me a decent massage, the second the, she didn't even bother to massage my body, just my didi.

Miao28
09-07-04, 13:00
Member #2177,

My experience is the same as that of Fetish. The service of Tika deteriorates after each succeeding visit. She sms all the time and she puts on the radio from her cellphone. Then she will whistle when she is giving you something special. This is a signal to the other girls.

Member #2177
09-07-04, 14:48
Miao & Fetish,

OK. Thanks for the advise and I'll keep what you've told me in mind. Then again, I normally don't do the same girl twice unless she's exceptional but even then only after I've tried them all. Always looking for something better I guess!

Member #2177

Miao28
09-08-04, 11:53
Member #2177,

Then there must be new stocks in the place. I shall have to go check it out soon. It has been a while since I was last there so I am a bit out of touch, I guess.

Bakuteh
09-09-04, 11:41
member#2177, miao& fetish,

there is a possibility that the chinese girl whom you guys are talking about is the younger daugther of the boss, i.e the younger sister of anna. i might be mistaken as who you are refering to because i have not been there for months.

that girl is prettier and more appertising than anna and always sits at the counter. but mind you, she is not into that business.

seems that i have lost touch on kuching mp hang-cheng already. really too busy to go for those dirty-doggie activities, as far as i would very much love to. i even had to decline a really tempting offer by a buddy for a free dinner show this friday evening to watch those miss tourism parading in their semi-covered boots and butts. i will be in kl then. anyway, millions thanks to the buddy, hope he would [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) those chicks spiritually on my behalf!

ok, got to sign off now. boarding time back to kuching in 15 minutes time.

take care, every brother here.

bakuteh

Member #2177
09-09-04, 17:18
Bakuteh,

I think that's the one! She doesn't work? Oh well, just my luck I guess.

Member #2177

Miao28
09-10-04, 06:35
Bakuteh,

I am more into the karaoke girls scene now. Havent been back to the Orient after the last bad service by Tika put me off. Those ML dont have a high turnover rate but the same cannot be said of the karaokes GROs.

Shasha
09-12-04, 09:55
Guys,

I heard from friends that June KTV at 4 Jln Keretapi have local gals who are good cork-teasers. However, they do not have more private rooms.

Any coments from Taikos who have been there and whether can bring out for canon (if so, damage)?

Thanks

Miao28
09-13-04, 10:57
Shasha,

I have been to June a couple of times and I never found that place appealing. I dont think you can bring out the ladies but you can always try your luck. I think the girls there only want to earn commission from their drinks rather than go out with you for some action.

If you want action places where you can bring out the girls, the places to go are City Nite, Atlantis, and Rasa Sayang but be warned that it doesnt come cheap. My Singapore friend was at the City Nite the other night and the girl could only go out until 3 o'clock and he was charged RM 500.

Bakuteh
09-13-04, 11:47
Shasha,

I like your name. Sounds like the legendary ML from LDI. Haha!

Anyway, I have to agree with Miao that June is not that appealing anymore nowadays, though it was.

The chicks turnover is damn slow. Imagine you go there 3 or 4 times and you always pick from the same bunch of girls to sit with! Fed up, right? That's the reason why I never patronise that place anymore because places like GV, Jackie, Atlantis...are popping up.

However, I do know one or two girls there are fuckable if they like you and you are convincing enough. I once took a girl out for a car drive for about 1 hour during a session there. While my friends were holding the microphone singing like superstar in the karaoke, she was holding my microphone sucking like a porn star till CIM in the car!

It is undeniably not cheap to get especially Pinay at places like City Nite or Rasa Sayang. The rule is if you book the girl for at least three hours before 3 am, you are free to bring the girl out PROVIDED the girl is willing to. Of course if anything extra go on, it will be on separate account.

I have a good score at a karaoke at Sekama 2 months ago. I met one Pinay with great appearance, sexy body and totally GFE. I got her to bed 2 days later and ever since we had a few more times during her off day afternoon. She is really hot in bed and we always fucked like rabbits in every corner of the room. So far, I have only spent the first night 2 hours of booking fees of RM100! Oh ya, another perfume of RM118. We still go out for real passionate love making session even until now whenever I am free.

Last night, I drove past the dark lanes of Abell Raod near Sarawak Tribune. Amazing to see at least 10 Indon chicks rating 7.5-8 waiting for customer. I think the going rate is RM60 per shot. A good deal for a quick release. Any brother here try before?

Thats all for now and please write something here if anyone of you are free, ok?

Regards.

Bakuteh

Bakuteh
09-13-04, 11:56
All brothers,

I have heard so much about Karen, Mary and Tina from Ginza. Anyone cares to elaborate or evaluate their individual performance?

Or you have any recommendation there besides those 3?

Thanks.

Bakuteh

Miao28
09-14-04, 00:44
Bakuteh,

I have tried Agnes, a Chinese girl who has been there for a few years and thus is seasoned. Her skills are okay although her looks are not that appealing to me. I have also tried Julia who is quite pleasant and has a big bust but I would also not return for a second round. I have also tried Karen and Tina and the only one that I havent tried is Mary. I would give top marks to Tina, although Fetish would beg to differ. One man's meat is another man's poison. Do you still remember the old days of Ah Mei at the Ginza before the renovation?

I would suggest that one should try some of the girls before making an evaluation on each of the girls. I know some people only try one girl and give good marks and this is very misleading. The service by the girls may also vary from day to day and from customer to customer.

I have tried one of the girls who used to work at Abell road before but alas, she was caught by the police and is now serving jail time. I think some of the girls are also at the far end of the building housing the Long House hotel near the Yung Kong credit and next to the car wash at night. The asking rate is RM 60 but I think they are willing to go down to RM 50. I have been quoted ridiculous rates of RM 100 but just tell them that no one will pay that price and they will lower the price to RM 60 very quickly. The price includes the cost of the room at the nearby inn but be warned that facilities are very basic and the service is very basic too. Dont expect your health club standard of service.

Fetish
09-14-04, 16:31
Bakuteh,

My ranking,

Marry
Tina
Karen

All of them aimed to please but in my personal opinion, my ranking goes by the looks.

Unknown66
09-14-04, 18:01
Hi brothers,

Just wondering, because I visit Rasa Sayang quite frequently. Has anyone ever had any experience with a Pinay called Mika? She's been sms-ing me a lot, so I'm just wondering if she's worth the bother. BTW, the chicks there are nice, but I don't think much of the Pinays there. There's a new one there called Chris or something like that. GFE in my opinion would be a 2 :P Sorry, maybe because she's too new to the job.

Hairy Timun
09-15-04, 16:17
Dear all,

Anyway here's the rundown of my visit to this hair saloon near Orient massage place. Maybe one of the bro here can enlighten me. Dunno the name of the place.:

Place: ?????

Date: 12/9/04

Girl: Ah Hoon?? (From Sibu, or so she said)

Body: 4.5/10 (pretty sad)

Massage: 6/10 (pretty strong)

GFE: 4/10

BBBJ: N/A (Asked but was told that she does not provide that service)

AR: N/A (in my dream!!!)

HJ: 5/10 (SOP)

Overall: 4.5/10

Damage: 100 (massage + HJ)

WIR: No, unless I can get one of the other better looking girls.

All I wanted was a massage this afternoon. So drop by the place during the hot afternoon. Front door was locked and had to be opened by that ML (Ah Hoon). I asked if there is massage available, then I was lead straight to a room in next shop lot. I didn't even get a chance to pick any girls. What the ****? I dunno if this is the SOP here. Neway, massage was ok. Then ML offered FJ for 200. Declined as not enough cash. Then she insisted on HJ. Declined but she pujuk pujuk. And looked like she's not continuing with the massage anyway, so agreed. SOP HJ. Then offered me her no. Then told me I can contact her next time. Well, if I do go again, it'll most assuredly not with her.

Lone611
09-16-04, 03:43
Hello all the bros,

I have been following this site for quite a while and it is the bomb! Thanks Jackson for approving my profile. I have tried Ginza and I found that Karen is the best in teasing and pleasing. Regardless of her age, she can still perform. Totally worth it. I also have tried Lina, she good too. I tried Pauline, but it was a very dull moment, to me at least. I never tried Tina but would like to hear from all the senior bros on her. I hope my present here would be welcome.

I tried a few at Yuan Fan, but they always ask for quite a high price so I just opted for the massage only. Any advice on the place?

I would like to know where I can find PRCs girls here? Regardless lah where, in Karaokes, night clubs, and better still, places like the Ginza.

Black Beast
09-17-04, 02:13
I've tried Karen before at Ginza and agree that she is indeed talented.

I was wondering though if any of you fellas have visited Karen lately? Last couple times i went she didnt appear to be among the girls at Ginza.

So any confirmation as well as time/day of visit would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

BB

Fetish
09-17-04, 03:08
Lone611,

Welcum to the board. Try Marry, you will not regret it.

Junior88
09-17-04, 11:20
I just wanna thanks to brother viper, fetish and meow for bring us out for babes and drink. You guys are really friendly and kind. Hope to hang out with you guys sometime in future, if I happen to be in Kuching.

Junior!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Miao28
09-18-04, 00:31
Junior88,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your friend. Let us know in advance of your next trip and I shall try to find the appropriate entertainment for you.

To other members,

Fetish and I checked out the Hung Hung Inn HC but there are only massuer available. No massuese are available.

The Borneo Post, a local Sarawak newspaper, reported that five local ML and a foreigner was arrested in a MP in the Liang Kee commercial center. I would suggest caution when visiting a MP now and try to refrain from having FS at the MP as the wind is very strong. Be safe than sorry and live to cheong another day.

Fetish
09-18-04, 02:50
Junior,

It's nice meeting you and your friend in person. Sorry you didn't get any orgasm in Kuching, please give us some advance notice next time on your budget and perferance so that we can make the appropriate arrangement for you.

Black Beast,

Karen was alive and kicking 4 weeks ago, I don't know about now.

Miao28
09-19-04, 05:54
Has anyone tried the Mei Kuang MP located on the same block as the Panggau Libau, Kumang and V3? Information on the masseuse would be welcomed.

Junior88
09-19-04, 05:56
Guys,

Thanks for everything again. The place you brought us, Lido I guess. My colleague was telling me, if the babes there can fuck, he is willing to pay. Hahahhaha. He is imediately turns on by looking at the babe overthere. I think he will be visiting Kuching soon enough. As for me, I dun think I will be there in short time.

Fetish, you have good understanding about car audio. Good to talk with you about it too.

Regards,

Junior

Viper Z
09-19-04, 10:24
Junior,

You are most welcum!

Viper Z

Mark Kor
09-19-04, 18:55
Viper,

When are you back in KL?

Miao28
09-20-04, 01:13
Junior88,

It is rather expensive to bed those Filippina babes from the Lido. The booking fees and the ladies fee would come up to almost RM 500. It is a lot of money and if you are not a regular, the service provided sucks. I can tell you that all the girls are after is your hard earned money and the gfe feeling that your colleague is going to experience is just to massage his ego and make him part with his money.

If all he wants is a quick release, then it is preferable that he go got a hour's session at one of the many saloons here and the cost is only RM 168. However if he has money to burn, then he may want to try one of those Lido's babes. But be warned.

Viper Z
09-20-04, 01:37
Mark Kor,

Most likely end October or early November. Why you ask? Got any specific agenda?

Viper Z

Miao28
09-20-04, 01:47
I think most members here will agree that Viper Z's agenda to KL would be most suited to the PM system that was instituted by Mr. Jackson.

Viper Z
09-20-04, 01:59
Really? Wow!

Thanks for the awakening.

Viper Z

Bakuteh
09-20-04, 06:04
Miao,

Really feel itchy just by reading at your posts about you guys' outing with Junior88. Hehe, why wasn't I invited to the occasion?

I think you guys have brought this forum to another level of excellency, not only sharing information on cheonging activities but also providing our very own Sarawakian hospitality to forum members from outstation. That to me, is very highly recommendable. Keep it up, brother!

I tried that girl from Ginza based on your recommendation. Friendly ML with good professional altitude who knows exactly what to do with her job.

We had an initial FJ session at Ginza but followed with another two sessions a few days later at her apartment. She is hot in her own room where she would wear really sexy ligerie to turn you on. To me, she is one of the better BJ provider( sucker lah!).

We also went to pubs a few times in between. She is a good companion to be with, believe me. Btw, she never makes any monetary request.

Please pm me your handphone number because I lost my phone AGAIN in Genting casino after watching Kitaro concert 2 nights ago. That musical genius is fantastic!

That's all for now.

bakuteh

Viper Z
09-21-04, 01:47
Fetish, Miao and Bakuteh,

Went to the 'lorong' on sunday night and saw two good ones (very different from the one that we (me and Fetish) saw on 31st August 04).

And going to entertain another guy this friday noon/night. You guys want to tag along (like last time)? He is bringing a bottle of Chivas.

Viper Z

Lone611
09-21-04, 04:49
Hello again to all the bros

The other day I went to Y & Y at 3rd mile, my experience is an unpleasant one. The one that I pick was asking for RM300 for a full service. That is ridiculous. And she was willing only to lowered it down to RM200. So again, typical of me, I just let her do the massage eventhough she kept on mumbling that RM200 is the cheapest. By the way, massage is RM65 per hour.

But I did saw at least two other girls that are quite ok working there. I did not take them because I was given the other one when I entered. I never say anything then since that is my first time going there.

Thanks Fetish. I will try Mary the next time I go there.

By the way, I went to a new Karaoke Pub the other day with my collegues at 2 1/2 mile, Semampai Rindu, I saw most of the Ginza girls are working there as GROs. I guess they are working to earn few extra bucks beside working at Ginza. They came late though, I was there since 9pm with my friends and they came at after 10pm.

That's all I got for today. Thanks for reading bros!

LikeIt
09-22-04, 06:09
I was in Kuching last month and decided to call an OKT (got the number from a bro in here... thanks!). Called the OKT at about 10 and told him I wanted a girl overnight in my hotel room.

20 minutes later, there was a knock on my room door and I went to open it. The OKT came with 2 girls, both Bidayuh I think. Anway, they were both average looking at most. One didn't look interested while the other smiled at me, so of course I chose the her. Asked OKT how much, he said RM230 plus the cab fare for the girl the nest morning. So I paid him although i was surprise that it was that cheap!

Anyhow, they left and Juliana stayed behind. She is not pretty, average only, a little chubby but with nice long hair and pretty awesome tits! Started getting cozy after some small talk. Frenched kissed and it got quite passionate, tore off each other clothes and continued to french kiss all the way. I moved my hands to her beautiful C cup and played with her nipples which were already hard. Then she pushed me on the bed and gave a reasonable bbbj.

After a lot of foreplay, the cap came on and fj was excellent!!! It was hard and furious with loads of moaning and cumming!!! She loves to ride while I love doggy, so we did those a few times. All in all, I came twice that night, she said she came about 5 times. Slept... woke up at 7, did it one more time... but this time it was more of a quickie. Then she left. gave her RM30 for cab fare.

Name: Juliana
Race: Bidayuh (if I am not mistaken)
French kissing: 8/10 (lots of passion and tongue)
Body: 6/10 (a bit on the chubby side)
Breast: 9/10 (nice C cup... felt really good to grab and play)
Catbath: none (there were loads of kissing on the body, but not exactly catbath)
AR: none
DATY: none (she didn't allow)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not very experienced)
FJ: 9/10 (again very passionate, hard and furious, I loved it)
Overall: 8/10

Overall, it was a good experience. While she is not very experienced in giving service, it became really more of a hard-sex session with a non-pro, which I really liked.

I won't post the OKT's number here on the forum although I am sure the OKT would like the advertisement. But if any bro wants the number, you can PM me.

Member #2177
09-24-04, 07:44
Went for a quickie yesterday evening and took Mary again for the 2nd time. Funny enough, the boss wasn't around and the girls were actually packing up getting ready to leave. (This was even before 6p.m.!) Anyway, my FR on Mary is as follows:-

Name: Mary
Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Tits: 6.5/10 (Big A but didn't like the papaya shape)
Shower: 5/10 (SOP)
BBBJ: 7/10 (The best I've tried at Ginza)
AR: None
FJ: 7.5/10 (very willing)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly)
Damage: RM180 (I think as I gave RM200 & told her to keep the change)
WIR: Only if I'm too horny & there's nothing else available

All a Dick
09-24-04, 08:28
Upon recommendation of the bros here, went to Ginza and tried out the service of Tina. She is quite a petite person but sort of aggressive in ‘selling her service’. Took her full package for RM166? Here is the brief summary.

Name: Tina
Race: Bidayuh
Face: 6/10 but lack the CFM look
French kissing: 2/10 for a short while but she didn’t resist. I just didn’t continue long enough, I guess. Not so GFE.
Body: 6/10
Breast: 6/10 C cup... soft but not saggy. Sensitive nipples, though.
Catbath: none. But kiss / lick around nipples and balls! Almost lost me balls in her mouth!
DATY: Yes, She enjoys it. She was having goose pimples all over after a short DATY. She was arching her hip toward me and I think she must have come at that moment. Felt the wetness, too. Oh, ya…trimmed pussy hair - short
BBBJ: 6.5/10 very wet but no deep throat even though I encourage her to perform. A bit too soft for my liking. Not enough suction, if you know what I mean.
FJ: 6.5/10 Energetic when doing cowgirl. No much pussy muscle control. Did her a few positions and finally finished with me on top.
Overall: 6.5/10

Bakuteh
09-26-04, 10:14
Hi! Everyone,

I have quite a number of photos of an Indon girl in bra, in pantie, semi naked, totally naked, showing butts and boobs and even BJ in action. They were taken with my Samsung E600 VGA phone.

The resolution might not be that good as taken with real digital camera, but from the artistic point of view they are great! I had even taken 5 video clips of BJ in action!

I have to admit that I am an IT idiot and computer to me is just to surf on internet and do emailing.

If, just IF, any brother here who cares to guide me 'step by step' in a' back to basic way' on how to post pictures from handphone here, I would CONSIDER sharing those pictures with you guys.

I am on the reservative and conservative side simply because if I do that, it would be, correct me if I am wrong, the first Sarawakian to do so. Besides, my privacy and private part would be totally exposed, right?

Let's see how it goes.

Bakuteh

All a Dick
09-27-04, 06:15
Bakuteh,

I'm sure, we bros would like to view those photos if you could post them here. Hopefully, that will kick start the photos gallary for Kuching, ya?.

All a Dick

Bakuteh
09-28-04, 01:49
All a Dick,

I would like to share those photos as much as you would like to admire them but then I really can't do anything about them stored in my handphone.

I have been keeping my handphone in the deepest corner of my pocket, if you know what I mean.

Surprisingly no one here seems to care sharing ways of downloading photos from handphone to computer so that I can post those photos here. Is that the local traditional culture of " no give, just take" or everybody is just as IT idiot as myself? I don't know.

Anyway, hope to hear from someone here on my pledge, failing which I have no way but to erase them for good.

Regards.

Bakuteh

Miao28
09-28-04, 07:49
Bakuteh,

If your handphone has a sort of memory card, I can help you to download it to the computer as I have the card reader. I think your phone should have a cable to help you to download the picture to the computer. Call me if you need any help. Thanks.

Junior88
09-29-04, 03:20
Wah!!!

It seems like the Kuching guys are in action! I can't wait to see those pic!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Radeon Tx
09-29-04, 09:24
Hi all,

I a new cheonger, and never been to any MP before, but I went to Lido Sports a few times and find out that the GRO there is quite good looking, but the damage is too high, I went with my freind and we go for the room, that night we spend three hours in the room, end up paying 4++ for drinks and 3 hours for the GRO. We were shock, we thought the most expensive is going to be 2++ to 3++.

I will try to visit MP next time, anybody can give me some recommandation??

Thanks.

Miao28
09-30-04, 01:57
Radeon,

If you go to Lido Sports before 9 PM, there is no booking fee for the Philippina girls. However there is booking fee for the Vietnamese girls all the time. In these sort of places, always ask whether you are charged for the time spent with the girl or whether you are charged for the ladies drinks. Always ask the price as for example, in Volcano II now, the booking fee per hour for Philippina is RM 76 and the ladies drinks for the Indon girls are RM 28. In the Volcano II, you cannot just buy the girls a drink without paying the booking fee. That is the new rule.

Once you know the prices, then you can plan accordingly. I forgot how much the prices is for the Lido Sports but I think it is RM 50 per hour but I may be wrong, as I always go there before 9 PM. Remember that if you sit with the girl before 9 PM and you continue sitting after 9 PM, then you are charged the hourly fee after 9 PM.

Radeon Tx
09-30-04, 04:13
Dear Miao,

Thanks for the info. We were charged for GRO even before 9pm as we were offered to party in the private rooms upstairs. Guess we got slaugthered by the mgmt of lido.

Anyway, where would be a nice place to cheong for pussy besides lido. Would appreciate if you could recommend some places.

By the way, we should meet up and I will buy you a jug for this useful info.

Miao28
10-01-04, 02:34
Radeon XT,

The way to cheong for pussy inexpensively is not go drink with the girls in their workplace. You go and survey the place out by buying yourself a mug of beer and then you spot the girls as they come to work.

After you see a pretty young thing that you like, you call the captain or mummy, whatever the case may be, and you ask them how much is the booking fee and the time that the girl can spend for you. Then you call the girl and tell her directly what you want to do with her explicitly and ask her how much she charges. Of coz, you need to tell her what you want to do with her in the hotel. That way there would be no misunderstanding later on.

Good places to go hunting are at the City Nite Club, Rasa Sayang, and Atlantis. Have fun and post a FR here if you go go cheonging. Make sure that you stretch your dollars in these hard economic times.

To all other bros,

I think the White Swan Nite Club may be re-opening again soon after renovations.

The 5 jug promotions at the 4 Volcanos was over last night so it is back to beer at RM 28.80 a jug. Ladies drink remain at RM 28 per small stout.