PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 Kuching Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Miao28
10-01-04, 02:37
Bakuteh,

I looked up the review for your brand of handphone and there seems to be no easy way to download your hamsup pictures as the review I read tells us that the download cable was not immediately available for your camera. It may be available now.

One way might be to send it to someone with a Nokia and then that chap can download it using the Nokia cable and software and then burn a copy for you.

Bakuteh
10-01-04, 11:28
Miao,

Thanks so much for your information in helping me with those hamsap( haha! I like the word!) pictures. It's the efforts and concerns that count rather than the results. You have been ever helpful not only to me, but to all brothers here who need help in whatever fields.

Now comes the good news! My computer expert friend had helped to download those photos and store in a CD. You are right that the downloading cable is still not available in the market, and so is the desktop charger. I reckon that it is a sad thing as far as technology advancement is concerned. The manufacturer just cannot afford to hold on launching of new product model eventhough the accessories are not ready.

My friend did it by using a cable of older model which was sold to me at about 10% of the price of the phone! WTF! Incidently, not every cable is exchangable among phones of same brand but different models. I actually have 2 downloading cables and 3 batteries of Samsung T100 TRUE i model. Any genuine buyer?

Now my question is: What am I going to do with that CD? How am I going to post those photos from the CD to this forum? I can't seek help from my that friend again because that would expose myself to him as BAKUTEH!!!!

So, any easy way of doing it, please?

Thanks in advanced.

Bakuteh

Zenox
10-02-04, 20:07
Hi Guys!

I will be going to Sarawak very soon, could anyone help me by providng some contact no for overnight-er or FL? Thank you very much

Zenox

Palm Eye
10-04-04, 04:38
Bakuteh,

Pls notice there is a column of "Attach Photograph" each time you adding a new report. click on the "Browse" button and select your picture from your CD drive. Pls attach only one picture for each "add new report" and with some informative description.

You may attach your pictures in Kuching site or Photo Gallery in Malaysia site.

Enjoy.

Palmeye.

Radeon Tx
10-04-04, 10:44
Hey Brudders,

Anyone can provide me Free Lance number? Do PM me. Just cheong in Lido sports no fun.

Archer
10-12-04, 07:00
Hello All

I will be visiting Kuching for the first time, in the next few days.

Would appreciate any pointers on finding some evening action.

Regards,

Archer

Miao28
10-13-04, 11:11
Archer,

You seem to be far away from your well trodden path of Costa De Sol and Amsterdam.

What kinds of action are you looking for in Kuching? I think the brothers here will be able to guide you to the right locations if we know exactly what your requirements are.

Sainter
10-15-04, 05:50
Finally figured out how to post photos. Picked up this hottie from the Hilton a year ago. Okt quoted me Rm350 for the whole night. Well worth it I say. Great body.

She even followed me around the next day for sightseeing. :)

Miao28
10-15-04, 06:06
Sainter,

Are you talking about the Kuching Hilton? Where did you take the picture as I dont recall such a scene in Kuching?

Sainter
10-15-04, 06:24
Miao yes, Kuching Hilton. Photo was taken near Gunung Serapi. It's the countryside residence of abang Johari. We had a bit to do with the construction.

Tyelim76
10-15-04, 07:48
Sainter,

There's a place in Bukit Tinggi, Pen. Malaysia that looks just like the picture you showed. Its called the Colmar French Village in Bukit Tinggi, just about an hours drive from KL. http://www.holidaycity.com/colmar%2Dtropicale%2Dpahang/

TL

Member #2177
10-16-04, 05:07
Miao,

YB Datuk Seri Abang Johari does not have a countryside residence near Gunung Serapi. Unfortunately this smells very fishy indeed. Even the picture taken in Miri looks fishy as I don't think Ogilvy has an office in Miri either (refer to the post under Sarawak Section).

Member #2177

Ramanair
10-21-04, 10:58
Direction plz.

Thanks

Miao28
10-23-04, 12:31
Member 2177,

The scene posted by Sainter doesnt look typically like Sarawak at all. As to why Sainter would make up a story, I think we need to ask Sainter the directions to this country residence so that we can see for ourselves that he is right.

Miao28
10-23-04, 12:33
Member 2739,

There is a Batu Kawa 'hotel' near towards the Batu Kawa bridge spanning the tributary of the Sarawak River. It is opposite the coffee shop and the ground floor of the 'hotel' is a motor cycle repair shop, I believe,

Viper Z
10-25-04, 10:06
Yesterday felt a bit horny. Called Fetish but he was playing with his 'wood'. Call Miao but he was 'outstation'. So went alone....
It seemed that the new uniform for Orient girls is bra and jeans/skirt. In the massage room, you can see them walking around in bras (reminds me of the Regalis quest), but outside they are fully clothed.

So after the usual massage, the one that I took (name witheld) start to tease the didi. After 20 - 30 minutes then ...... you know.

All in all I think the modus operandi here is to give HJ automatically. Good place for a HJ.

:)

Viper Z

Miao28
10-26-04, 23:40
Viper Z,

Fetish and I were at the Orient recently and we did not see anyone walking around in bra inside the massage room. In any case, the massage room was so dark that it was hard to see our own didi, let alone anyone else walking around when you are inside the curtain partition.

Lone611
10-27-04, 06:01
To all brada,

I was in Orient way back beginning of the year. My first time there. The lady told me if I get the 2 hour massage, she will do the HJ for free. Is it the same now? Or it is automatically given or provided with just one hour? Is the price still the same for one hour?

Is there any new place such as the Ginza or Yuan Fan around? To any bros that can help. pls pm me a good okt number with a good stock. Thanks in advance bro.

Lone611.

Viper Z
10-27-04, 07:09
I went on Sunday and they were wearing only bras inside. AS for your 'skirmish' yesterday, I was also surprised. HHMmmmm... Maybe sunday specials?

Viper Z

Member #2177
10-28-04, 03:57
I was there just a few days ago and I didn't see anyone wearing bras only. The girls were all wearing bras but they all had a shirt over it as how girls would normally wear their bras.

Member #2177

Lone611
10-28-04, 07:53
Hellooo to the bros,

Today I tried the so called Hotel at Batu Kawa. Not too many choice to choose from. Good for an afternoon quikie delight. I tried a Selakau (she claimed) girl since I never had Selakau pussy before. There are two better ones but was taken by others upon my arrival, will try them since onr of them got this big boobs!! So since I'm there, I just give it a shot. Here's my humble report:

Name: Helen (sound like that)
Looks :4/10
Body : 4/10
Boobs : 3/10
Legs : 2/10
Ass : 2/10
BBBJ : 5/10 (don't want at first but I maneged to persuade her to try)
FJ : 6/10 (2 positions)
GF : 5/10 (friendly and respectful!)
Damage: RM40.00

Lone611

Viper Z
10-29-04, 02:20

Other forumers have confirmed my reports at another forum. Maybe they only do it on a 'hot' day?

Lone 611,

You tried the 'hotel' batu kawa? It depends on your luck... sometimes got good kampung girl come to work for a week then you are lucky.. if not.. then all dugongs!

Viper Z

Fetish
11-03-04, 10:51
Brother Viper,

Wow, nowadays you go to cheong without inviting me? When did you go to Batu Kawa? Any recommendations?

Miao28
11-03-04, 14:05
Viper Z,

What are the prices for the ladies at Batu Kawa and what range of services do they provide? Which lady would you recommend from your experience? Do you have any contact phone numbers for the ladies?

Viper Z
11-04-04, 01:57
Dear Fetish and Miao,

I am curious. Yesterday both of you went with me to the joint and now you all are asking questions as if you haven't been there?

I am very curious. What are you both trying to prove here?

Viper Z

Fetish
11-04-04, 11:52
Viper,

I believe it’s a misapprehension. It’s a failure on my interpretation to your message which implies to me that you have tried the merchandise. Apparently, you have not tried any (I sincerely hope my interpretation this time is correct).

I was just curious since you didn’t give me any recommendation yesterday when we were there.

Miao28
11-04-04, 18:18
Viper Z,

Your reply to Lone 611 gave me the impression that you have much familiarity with the merchandise at the Batu Kawa hotel. Is it asking too much to share your experiences with less experienced brothers here?

We were not quoted any prices there and we did not see any good kampong girl as mentioned in your previous postings, so we are curious as to which good kampong girl you know of, that would go earn some money for a week.

Viper Z
11-05-04, 02:31
Fetish,

First of all, I was just sharing info with fellow WSG guys here. Since I have been there a couple of times, and saw a few of the 'goods', I believe I can give my comments fairly. I did not try any of them as the 'place' and room was not conducive for lovemaking/sexual intercourse.

Miao,

I am quite surprised that the question comes from you since you were the one who told me the girls are from the kampung in one of our visits there.

The rest,

I am not sure what both of them is trying to do again and again ; first in KL and now in Kuching? (it seems like it has become their hobby or has become a cheap thrillto them).

Anyway, back to the batu kawa thing. Went there early this week WITH Fetish and Miao. Saw a dino and two young ciku there. Room 1 was used. Room 2 was occupied (must be the ang pai there). Room 3 - dino with big boobs. Room 4 and 5 young ciku with short hair. Since it was not to any of our taste, all of us left without sampling any goods.

Overall, looks are a let down but price are cheap (starting from RM 40).

Viper Z

Lone611
11-10-04, 10:02
Hello to all bros,

I went to Ginza a few days ago. I was there entertaining my clients, but ended up I went up to the room also. I took Tina. As all bros already know about her, so there is no point for me to give all the detail. The only different this time is that the damage is less severe, only RM100 for everything. As usual she gave me a quick bath. Kiss my little bro, then I lick her pussy, then we eneded up doing 69. I love the part where she plays with my balls! Tried a few position before I let go my load.

I saw few gals that I never saw before. Working or just lepak with them I do not know. My clients took Lina and Pauline respectively. They told me they only do staright massage but I doubt it.

Few days before that I went up to this Susiana Foot Reflexology. I would not recommend that place to anyone. The gals are a let down! I read the pricing signboard and it says RM50 per hour. One of the gal approached me but I politely turn her down. She offer RM100 for everything. I would rather take Tina for that same amount.

Take everybody.

Lone611

Viper Z
11-15-04, 08:08
Dear Lone,

You took TIna for RM 100? IT is a general price there now or is that applciable just for you? (who knows, might be your good looks)

Susianan reflexology (near ang cheng Ho) got old aunties and ugly dugongs. So far teh good massage places are :-

1. Sri bintang - batu kawa
2. J&J Saloon - batu kawa
3. Orient - BAtu tiga

loserdude
11-16-04, 18:26
Hi guys, well i'm visiting kuching again in few days. I used to know an OKT named Rudy and he used to have Indon girls. But i lost his number. can anyone share okt contact num? I promise i'll post FR. Email to [Email Address deleted by Admin]. Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Viper Z
11-18-04, 17:38
Loserdude,

Check your PM.

Viper Z

Hi guys, well i'm visiting kuching again in few days. I used to know an OKT named Rudy and he used to have Indon girls. But i lost his number. can anyone share okt contact num? I promise i'll post FR. Email to [Email Address deleted by Admin]. Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

loserdude
11-25-04, 16:04
Went to kuching for a few days during Lebaran holiday, called Rudy the okt, didn't pick up. Called James another okt, picked up, said one West Malaysian Chinese, 21. But didn't have time cause can't get away from my friends. Maybe next time.

Thanks for the number again Viper.

Viper Z
11-27-04, 03:53
No problem..

Viper Z

Black Beast
11-29-04, 12:36
Anyone tried new massage place "Relax" at Chonglin Park?
$30 for half hour and $50 for an hour.

I can confirm that an additional tip with one of the ladies earned some extra services and relief... Overall I was satisfied with the service there. The place is new so the venue and beds are clean. Oh the massage is pretty good too!

Viper Z
11-30-04, 01:46
Wow... Must be losing touch. So what are the quality level of girls there?

Anyone tried new massage place "Relax" at Chonglin Park?
$30 for half hour and $50 for an hour.

I can confirm that an additional tip with one of the ladies earned some extra services and relief... Overall I was satisfied with the service there. The place is new so the venue and beds are clean. Oh the massage is pretty good too!

Fetish
11-30-04, 05:00
Viper,

You are out of touch, or were you ever in touch before?

Thanks to black beast for the report, I went there with Miao 2 weeks ago at around 1:00 PM but they were closed. I must say the place looks pretty good from outside.

I'll check it out with Miao soon.

Lone611
12-07-04, 07:24
Dear Viper

Sorry being late to reply. I was away. It is not a general price over there now, I ask her for that price, and she agreed. I think it is just my luck that day. Even with price, she still gave me the first class service. Thanks for the info on the other MPs. I apreciate it very much. I been to J&J and orient before. Never been to Sri Bintang because my gf friends are working there. hehehe. Kinda a restricted are for me.

Adios

Lone611

Viper Z
12-08-04, 04:15
Lone611,

You are lucky man... :)

Viper Z

Dear Viper

Sorry being late to reply. I was away. It is not a general price over there now, I ask her for that price, and she agreed. I think it is just my luck that day. Even with price, she still gave me the first class service. Thanks for the info on the other MPs. I apreciate it very much. I been to J&J and orient before. Never been to Sri Bintang because my gf friends are working there. hehehe. Kinda a restricted are for me.

Adios

Lone611

Hsman71
12-11-04, 16:41
Hi brothers in Kuching,

I'm new to Kuching.

Mind inform the location (eg street name or landmarks) of Ginza.

Is in a hotel?

Is it a message centre or Karaoke bar?

What is the damage like?

Appreciate your information.

Happy Cheonging

Regards,

Hsman71

Member #2177
12-15-04, 03:47
Just came back from an interesting trip to KL over the past week and am now happy to contribute the following to you all!

Finally had the chance to try out Sasha after 3rd try at LDI. Must be 3rd time lucky I guess. Anyway, I called up the OKT and to my delight, I was told that Sasha was working and I could have a booking later in the evening.

Since it was 3 more hours to my appointment, I was anxious to say the least as I've read numerous reports on her in this forum and other forums as well. At the appointed time, I showed up at LDI and was taken to a room and after a few agonising minutes, Sasha walked in. She had a really friendly attitude and immediately gave me a hug like I was a long lost boyfriend.

Overall, it was like one was doing his very horny and imaginative girlfriend. I was most impressed! If only all WLs were like that. Below is the summary of my experience:

Name : Sasha
Nationality : Local Malay
Looks : 6.5/10
Appearance : 7/10
Boobs : 6/10 (a bit small of my liking)
Waist : Flat
Butt : 6.5/10 – ok not to bad
AR: 9.5/10
Anal: Didn't ask but did touch during doggy
Legs : Slim and pretty long
Pussy tightness : 7/10
Pussy wetness : 7/10
Shower : 9/10 - Just like with your girlfriend
Frenching : 8.5/10 – nice long tongue
BBBJ : 9.5/10 - Incredible. Have had only 1 better one before this!
FJ : 9.5/10 Very accommodating, and awesome
Moaning : She shouted when I lick and suck her pussy, smelled & looked cleaned.
Attitude : 9.5/10 Willing to please & friendly
GFE : 9.5/10
Damage : RM 208 + tips. Definately very good value for money!
WIR: Yes!!!

I did go to another place called Mandarin Hotel or something like that and had a PRC girl. She looked really good but unfortunately after sampling Sasha this PRC is not worth reporting on!

Miao28
12-30-04, 12:35
There are only three masseuse working at the Relax but the place is highly recommended. It is nice, clean and and the environment there is relaxing, with nice decor, unlike any other massage place in Kuching. When Fetish and I were there, the girls were all working but we had a look at one who came out for a breather and Fetish and I agree that she is a class by herself too. I recommend the bros here to go have a look at this new place.

CerealKiller
01-03-05, 02:54
Was there last friday after work. Nice place. Clean, nice background music and massage was good. highly recommended to everyone.

Charges is RM50 per hour. Open till 9pm daily. The owner is the same person who open VIP Snooker just infront of Relax.

Fetish
01-03-05, 08:03
My friend Cerealkiller,

Good to see you back on the forum. Yes, it's a good place to go, went with Miao and I love the lady and the enviroment. I have not tried it due to avaliability of stock at that time but I will try it out one day.

Miao28
01-04-05, 06:47
D'Satisfaction Salon above the Fu Bin Seafood in the Third Mile area is now open for business. Same boss as the Golden Valley. D'Satisfaction provides hair cutting and massage services. Any bros checked the place out yet? But be discreet in your postings. Happy New Year 2005 to all.

Miao28
01-05-05, 17:25
Doom Day,

Unless you are a big spender with unlimited budget, a night club is not the place where you can stretch your dollar to the maximum satisfaction. I was recently at the newest kid on the block, Taipei and the girls are nothing to shout about.

May I ask which night clubs you frequent and do you mind to share with the brothers here what is the kind of satisfaction that you get from the girls and the night club here? How is it more fun in a night club than compared with a place like Ruai Apai with the local girls or Golden Valley for the neighbours next door kind of girls?

I think most of us here would agree that most of the night club girls without their two hours of makeup every evening would look worse than most girls.

Miao28
01-07-05, 05:06
Doom Day,

Who do you recommend from the Rasa Sayang, Atlantis and City Nite? I am in need of a good recommendation. You must be a big spender there, I presume?

CerealKiller
01-08-05, 02:13
Bro Miao,

From my experience, you can get so call free bonk from night club gals. Either Filipina or PRC.

I myself have experience this a few time with Filipina and PRC.

You do not have to spend a lot at this place. Just must know how to play your cards right. I for one normally go there for one hour and if the gals can communicated with me, I will call them out the next day for lunch or dinner.

THis only works with PRC as they are free agent and can go out anytime during the day time.

What you actually need is been able to spend time with them and spend a bit of money on food..they like seafood like crab especially.

Tell them staright in their face you are not rich. Only suckers who act like they are rich will get whack by them.

Miao28
01-09-05, 03:31
Cerealkiller,

If they give free bonks to all and sundry, how can they make money to send home to their families in China? In all my cheong life, I never got a free bonk. The hidden cost is usually the numbers of drinks you get to know the girls and the number of seafood crab meat dinners that you buy for them and the cost of the hotels. All in all, it adds up to a pretty penny and in the end, if you bring out the calculator, it adds up to more than the walk in, knock on the door, slam bam thank you Madam kind of establisment.

I presume you are one handsome guy so that you get your bonks free but not all of us are like Tom Cruise and that is why we have to show our money.

If you know of the famous Chinese saying, it goes like this (translated of course roughly as follows): "The penis is inferior to the money which is in turn inferior to the handsome."

CerealKiller
01-10-05, 01:37
Bro Miao,

I believe you are saying about the Pinoy.....they will always ask to buy this and that. YES. Bonking a pinoy from the club for free is much more expensive than paying them upfront. You may end up buying them tons of things including the reloads which up till now I still cannot understand how they can finish a RM100 reload in 2 to 3 days.

However my experience with PRC have been very good till now. No expensive dinner or lunch. Yes sometimes I bring them for seafood but how much can it cost for 2 person. The one (PRC) that I had never ask for anything else...normally they will buy whatever they need themself. What they want is someone to care for them when they are here. Things like bring them out for for sighseeing, talk to them etc. Most of all FUCK them coz all of them tell me China man cannot fuck like us here. Somemore very rough and not caring toward them.

So treat them with a little respect and a bit of love, that is my trick. It works and honestly cheaper than paying for a fuck.

Miao28
01-10-05, 12:38
Bro Cerealkiller,

If you know of any PRC ladies in need of a tour guide and who are conversant in English, may I be included in your list of reliable tour guides? Han ladies from the southern provinces such as Kwangtung and Fukien are most welcomed as I am familiar with their lingo. However if the universal language is sex, I am sure that there would be no difficulty in that department for any PRC ladies.

Fetish
01-11-05, 03:16
Bro. Cerealkiller,

Don' for get me when you meet petitie fair skin lady.

CerealKiller
01-12-05, 06:40
Fetish,

My current gal in China have a sis (26 yrs old) looking for potential husband. Are you interested in it. Can intro her to you.

Quite pretty and heard she is very good in bed.

CerealKiller
01-12-05, 06:44
DoomDay,

Why not we meet up one of this day to exchange info on the PRC. It seems not many bro in this forum are into PRC ( I mean from Kuching )

Maybe we can cheong together also once awhile. Cheaper and more fun to have a partner in crime. Sometimes get my my target and her friend to go out so need another partner to come along or else very difficult.

Bro..Miao,

Told you to go and learn mandarin first. Once you can speak their lingo, we can cheaong together anytime. No problem in intro you PRC but all of them cannot talk english. Mandarin is a MUST.

Fetish
01-13-05, 02:42
Brother Cerealkiller,

2 comments for you.

1. I'm interested in drinking milk, not keeping a cow so you can keep the cow ans sell me the milk.

2. I think almost all KMC members knows that I have a fetish for chinese girl, count me in. I can even read chinese.

Miao28
01-13-05, 03:53
Bro Cerealkiller,

I think the PRC women would see the point in learning English so that they can have English speaking clients. Rather than I learn to speak Chinese, it would be easier for them to learn to speak English. When they have mastered English, they would have new clients.

I believe there are many customers of the PRC women in Kuching. It is just that they are keeping a low profile as most of these sort of customers have families and sometimes wives, who can turn out to be very fierce and rich. That is why they are discreet. But as you are frequently into places with PRC, I am sure you can more or less spot the familiar faces of these customers.

Bro Fetish,

I am more into racing horsesthan cows. You buy the horse to run a few races and when the horse is old, you sell the horse for horsemeat. In any case, ownership of the horse is temporary.

CerealKiller
01-13-05, 06:19
Miao,

Learn Mandarin so we can go to China together and see the racehorse there. Told you already that the plan is to go sometime in April.

CerealKiller
01-13-05, 06:21
Fetish.

Sometimes is nice to own a cow for a short while than just drinking milk from different cow all the time.

Bakuteh
01-19-05, 12:38
Hi! All the dirty dogs around,

It seems that PRC is suddenly becoming the talking and sharing topic at the moment. The information and comment by all the gentlemen here are sensible and suggestive. Thanks. Please keep them coming and I am sure many new and flesh comrades-to-be for sure need those as guidelines!

I would think that mastering Mandarin is NOT a deciding factor to conquere PRC. Simple phrases in Mandarin like are you free tomorrow, can we go for lunch/dinner, you are so pretty/sexy.... etc would be useful and I am sure English master like Mioa knows how to by heart them.

Never act/show you are rich is absolutely important. Always keep not more than RM300 in your wallet when going out with PRC or bring them to bed. However, you may have to hide some money somewhere in your socks or under your car seat!

Concerns, caring, a pair of listening ears and much flexible time are definitely a MUST to please PRC and eventually your little brothers!

I have had good experience with PRCs and I would like to share with you guys in my next post.

Bye for now.

Bakuteh

Member #2897
02-10-05, 04:05
Must say my last visit to Kuching was a good one. I went to my usual place to book a lady - small barbar shop opposite Hilton in amongst the Food Courts, for RM250 for the night. I got a real 22 year old hottie mixed Malay and Chinese from Serian. "Angel" was up for anything and enjoyed it as much as I did. Every time I have gone to this place have already got hooked up with someone good be it Bidayuh, Indonesian or Malay. The mongering network in Kuching seems to work well. Long may it be that way!

Mo100
02-13-05, 05:47
Hi Cerialkiller,

Long time did not log in. Mind tell me where I can meet pool of these 'Lung Ni' or it will be better if both of you can pm me tel no. of the girls to me.I would like to have them as companion for some months. Of course I would like to do this as discrete as possible.

Cerialkiller, your message posted on Jan 12 stating that your current gal in China who has a sis (26 yrs old) looking for potential husband. Is she still available? Can you refer me to her?

PM me for their contact number and location. Appreciate this a lot.

I am not into PRC very much but due to irrational high price. Normally i called the okt in KL.

Before this, a billion thanks to you.

And Bakuteh, waiting for your FR on PRC. PM me if can sub-con from you. Thanks a lot.

Mo.

Mo100
02-13-05, 05:50
A Happy Rooster Year to all bro out there. 'Gong Xi Fa Cai, Shen Ti Jian Kang, Tian Tian Tong Fang'.

Cannot understand why this 2 MP always expensive and big time turned down.

It's been nearly a year I not dare to step my foot in there because of high & ridiculous asking price from the girls. The girls dare to ask for RM200-300 besides the standard RM65. Anybody been there lately. I know they used to have PRC very often and nice local Chinese gals. Better call the OKT one.

The last time I had was Mei Ling, only HJ. I think she's at Yuan Fan now. I just love to fondle her pair of big boobs. Price was ridiculously high of course, too biznesslike.

Anyone know the name of the lady boss at Angel(Ang Cheng Ho). I heard her HJ is excellent.

Please comments.

Any new stock or freelance in town, highschool, office gals? Please kindly PM me.

Thanks.

Mo.

Lone611
02-17-05, 04:09
To all d bros,

Pls PM me OKTs' number(s). And what are the normal procedures and the average pricing is how much. I never tried using this line before to get laid. And also, pls PM me any freelance number too. I would appreciate it very much. I would definetly post any encounters that I am gonna get, if any. Sorry that I do not have any OKTs and freelance numbers. Thanks in advance.

Adios

Lone611

Bamboozeld
02-23-05, 05:35
Yo guys! Lokks like there's only 2 of you who are veryactive in this thread. Anyway, will be heading up to Kuching this weekend for some business. Really appreciate if you guys could provide any place to go and get laid!

Been reading this thread and most of it requires for us to scout around in nightclubs and use the power of WORDS. Are there any HC's or MP's around in Kuching?

Thanx a million!

Fetish
02-24-05, 03:12
Now that the forum is up again, we should not be discouraged by the recent incident of the forum. I believe what the hackers had done is make us stronger and more united.

PLease post more to show them that we are back and kicking and stronger than ever.

Miao28
02-27-05, 05:00
Member #1101,

If you have been carefully reading this thread, you would have seen that some of the members here have listed all the HC/MP that are available in Kuching. If you cannot be bothered to read all through this thread, I am afraid that there are no others members who would be willing to spoonfeed you with the information that you need. It is not that I or other members here are unfriendly, just that there are only one or two of us who have been giving all the information and the others are just reading silently here. No doubt silence is golden but some times it is good to share whatever knowledge that you have.

Having said the above, if you care to browse this thread carefully, you will find that the answers that you seek are already there. Adios.

Hub
02-27-05, 11:01
hi miao my friend, can you pls PM or email me your forum URL? i cant seem to find it anymore. my email is hub@time.net.my. thanks.

CerealKiller
03-01-05, 12:50
Was feeling lousy a few days ago so call my regular Okt in Kuching (Ah Boy). He got this really good stock now.

Name : Suki

Look 5/10

Service 11/10

I will not go into detail guys but her service is out of this world. Lick your whole body from your toes till your ears. best ever service I got so far.

Price is Rm180.

She will be here until next week. So give the okt a call to try her.

Jorees
03-02-05, 04:37
Hiya cerealkiller,

Sent you a PM. Thanks. Anyway, is this Suki local or what?

Jorees
03-02-05, 04:39
Hiya cerealkiller,

Sent you a PM. BTW is this Suki local or what ya?

CerealKiller
03-02-05, 13:05
Suki is from west malaysia, chinese.

Why I say her service is 11/10 is because she will lick you from the base of your feet all the way up your leg, back till your ears and assrim you. Flip you over and suck your toes all the way up to you arms nd give you a damn deep throat BJ including balls licking and sucking. All in I think she service me like 20 minutes or more. No rushing. She really take it slow and steady. Not the normal WL who like to rush you to come fast.

So for those who are going to try her, please make sure you treat her well and if you like the service, give her a nice tip.

Red Rude
03-07-05, 06:41
Hi there all Bros,

I will be in Kuching tommorrow, and would like some company later in the night... any tips on how I can get my dick on one? Freelancers or whatever. Just as long as the price is right and i dont get lonely that night.

TQ guys.

Jorees
03-10-05, 10:09
Called up Ah Boy but said Suki only does ST. Wanted LT so called Rudy. Brought one petite one, one big one. Prefer smaller packages so opted for petite one.

Name : Annie

Look 6/10
Boob: 3/10 but for those who like small ones..
Body : 5/10 char em toh .....
Service 6/10

Very accomodating initially but no sound. Those who prefer stereo....not so exciting la. But very active and willing to take many positions.
Damage :RM250
WIR: Maybe la..

Babun Albino
03-11-05, 14:05
Went to Kuching recently. Call mamasan for ST. Direct me to Kingwood but change direction to Supreme Hotel. Refer to one of the room at 4th level. Knock and welcome by young local malay girl.

Unfortunatley another fellow knock on the door's room while we just one to start action. Spoil the mood. Moral of the story: Make sure the WL you deal with don't have many OKT or mamasan. Make the story cut short, we continue but of course the girl can't concentrate, maybe afraid that her OKT will 'tiau' her.

FR:

Name: Lisa
Looks: 6/10
Body : 6/10, small & slim
BBBJ : 6/10 slow & good
FJ : 6/10 2 position, rush for the time.
Overall : 6/10 accommodating
Damage : RM150

Jorees
03-13-05, 06:49
Called up Jackie and asked for an active one. Got an active one alright! First two sessions lasted more than an hour each.....but had some 'medication' to counter it.

Name : Pera (or vera)
about 5'
Look 5/10 (average rocker-like girl)
Boob: 6/10 about 32B but very firm
Body : 5/10
GFE : 8/10 very nice
Service 9/10
French : Yes
DATY: Yes
Ass: 4/10 thin

Very active and accomodating, but beware...might end up doing her raw, so keep the bigger head in charge.

Damage :RM250 overnight

WIR: Yep

Babun Albino
03-16-05, 17:25
Went to this place recently. Welcome by the 'taukey nio'. My first time visit this place after read a lot abot this MP. The damage is RM45/hr. Introduce by 'taukey nio' to ML by the name Christ. Wonder why toward the end of the mssg episod end up doing BJ without asking for it. Is it the current practice at that MP now? Anybody can confirm on this?

Fetish
03-17-05, 03:28
We are regular patron of that place. HJ is SOP but BJ is unheard of, yo must be a lucky man.

Tiger R
03-17-05, 08:55
Fetish and other fellaw,

BBBJ has been available for at least 2 MP at MJC if you choose the right girl; that's mean not a beautiful one lah but make sure your didi is clean before you go there.

I also overheard recently that you actually can fuck the ML and you only need to pay additional RM30-50 for tips. Just bring your own condom and nego wisely. Times must be bad for ML cause people are not so willing to go MP anymore; so they need to provide additional services in order to attract customer. But I don't think I like to fuck inside MP unless you are fast action guy. ViperZ, anything to add since you are regular to J&J?

Bakuteh, where are you; must be difficult to write report on seduction Chinese WL and do you have any experience Taiwanese lady before cause now standard rate for Taiwanese is RM90 / hour at KTV. And FYI, Chinese is RM70 / hour and Philipine is RM50 per hour.

Fetish
03-18-05, 03:20
Went to relax a few days ago. The place is still opened but it seems that they have changed owner. There were 4 girls and 1 old face, Miao’s girl.

scc38
03-19-05, 11:07
Hi guys,

I am coming down to kch again the coming week. Anyone mind giving me any contacts for ladies and places tat is good ? What is the damages in Kuching nowadays?

I would appreciate if you guys can help out.

Thanks.

Lone611
03-24-05, 05:25
Greetings everyone,

Pls PM me any good OKTs' numbers or any freelance and advice on the damage. No one seems to be able to help me out here. Oh well.

Thanks in advance for those who are willing to help.

Yours sincerely

Lone611

Jay17
03-24-05, 08:43
Hey guys,

I met this girl in kuching somearound feb this year. Her name is Milia. Sexy , good Body and good service. She always hang out at the tribes bar (located in holiday inn kuching). You guys should contact her. Her no [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Tiger R
03-25-05, 18:27
Seems like this thread is a bit quiet; didn't see any taikos here recently. Where have you all been ?

Jackie KTV at MJC going to open soon; should be around second week of April after final meeting with authorities...That's mean Jackie has been closed for more than 3 months already; and this time the new premise is located at next building near Hunter with 2 mini rooms attached; yeah like GV; the going rate should be RM30 / hour for the room. Finally you guys can get "action" inside the room but no toilet attached. Sorry

Recently V5 located at MJC got 3 new Kadaan girls from Sabah which look quite pretty and white skin like Chinese. But 2 times we went there, they are occuppied by 1 table; so we are accompanied by Indo girls which is sad. Any brother went there recently?

Miao28
03-27-05, 07:59
Babun,

It is indeed a first that you got a BJ without asking for one.

Tiger R,
Of course, BBBJ can be had at MP if you are known to the girls. What is unusual in the statement by Babun was that he got a BJ without negotiating or asking for one. It is SOP to get a 'complimentary' HJ at Orient without asking for one at the end of the session. Those ML that allow full service usually have their own condoms, but it may be wiser to bring your own trusted brand of condom.

Jackie is still waiting for her licence to operate her place. In case you didnt know, she didnt have a licence to run her old place or that is what she claimed. Anyway we hope that she will be able to get her licence soon as her girls are all now parked at Volcano V. The only Kadazan girl that I know of at V5 was the 'mommy' of V5 who used to work at Jackie. Didnt know that they had new ones. Sometimes, the V's management rotate their girls from among V2, V3 and V4.

Fetish,
Only the 'old' Chinese gal over forty was left from the previous stocks. Informing Bakuteh of her real age, he was shocked when he heard that was her actual age but we both agree that she doesnt look her age. I was there too last week and they had one new Chinese gal (who looked like a native) and a new native gal.

There appears to be a new massage parlor opening up on the first block of shops facing the road as you approach MJC by car. It is on the second floor and there are no indications on the main road that the second floor is a MP. Check it out folks.

Babun Albino
03-29-05, 12:31
Miao28 & Fetish,

Sorry, wrongly used of abbreviations. Acctually HJ and not BJ. Since this is the first time i went there. But i wonder some other MP didn't offer this type of service. We need to ask for it.

Miao28,

"There appears to be a new massage parlor opening up on the first block of shops facing the road as you approach MJC by car. It is on the second floor and there are no indications on the main road that the second floor is a MP"...do you mean entrance from Petronas or from the other side? Will try once I know the place.

Fetish
03-30-05, 03:06
Miao,

I took the same native looking chinese girl. Purely massage only, nothing else.

Gamble Mania 1
03-30-05, 16:43
Coming down from airport, near green height there is a raw of shops. I went to this clinic (forgot the name oledi)near a developer office, for easy trademark, it will be the WELDA building. after coming out, I took a walk along the area. and guess what. ? I saw a short "free show". it was the upper flesh of boobies but I didn't try to see the nipples. anyway, if I tried my I'll intention would be too obvious as there were other gals inside seeing me passed by. one thing for sure she wanst wearing bra. she was then bending against the big glass. I would just say I was lucky to be at the rite timing. some of the gals I saw would be 6 or 7. the shop turn out to be a saloon. the name is "the hair shop". so, I just wanna ask if anybody ever visited this place? if yes, is there any hanky panky? hopefully all the KO KO (Big Bro) can furnish me wif some info.

Fetish
03-31-05, 03:31
GM,

No hanky panky there, just a mormal saloon. Consider yourself lucky and cherish the moment.

Babun Albino
04-01-05, 14:08
GM,

I was once cut my hair over that place. No hanky panky maa, you r the lucky one. The gal always want to look attractive to lure the customer like us.

Corncake Quart
04-02-05, 05:07
I will going to Kuching on Monday and spending one night there. I need some info on the action there. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn. So PM me please with contacts of FL and the options available in Kuching.

Tks and regards.

scc38
04-02-05, 17:40
Coming down to KCH again soon. Looking for some actions. Need some good quality OKT no. and maybe some free lance if any. Kindly PM it to me if the nos. can be shared.

Thanks for the help.

Miao28
04-03-05, 12:25
Babun,

It would be the first row of shops from the other end, not near the Petronas side.

Member #3045
04-04-05, 12:08
Hi All,

I've been to this new place at MJC. It is not an actual massage center, not a full service center too. No proper bed, lots of people hang out there. I think they all stay there. There is a sexy (Face 6/10, Body 8/10, D) taukeynio there. Massage is 45/hour, very poor service. BJ is 50 and she allow finger fucking. Check it out.

By the way, can any one sent me some OKT numbers.

Fetish
04-04-05, 14:06
Went with Miao to orient. Everything is SOP with massage and HJ.

Babun Albino
04-07-05, 13:55
Mio28,

Will try once got time to go there.

Member #3045,

Any private room or just ordinary MP with curtain separator?

Fetish,

The price is still RM45/ hr? I do believe that they did not do 1 hour massage service but only for 30 - 40 mins. Extra to do the HJ.

Miao28
04-08-05, 07:16
Babun,

The HJ is free at Orient, it is included in the price of the massage. However if you decide to give tips to the girl, all the better for you.

Member #3045,
What is the name of the sexy towkaynio so we know who to ask when I check out the place later?

Member #3045
04-08-05, 09:03
Babun Albino

Yes curtain, 2 bed in one room. Mattress on floor as bed is in bad condition, maybe too much action.

Fetish
04-08-05, 14:14
Babun,

Orient is the oly place in Kuching where HJ is FOC provided you are within the time frame. For Massage, when we said 1 gour it's usuall a 45 minutes session, but if you cum already, ywho needs the estra 15 minutes, right?

Babun Albino
04-11-05, 15:46
Miao28,

How much is the tip that i should give so that i will not spoil the market?

Member #3045,

You mean this place got action? How much is the price? If u already try, give us some FR. I'm still away, later if gud report then will get some action there..emm.

Fetish,

You re right. Why not try MP near Kuching Park. I ever try massage my 'little brother'. According to the ML, it special to 'urut' the wire to make it become stronger & more lasting. Believe it or Not? Try laa.

Member #2897
04-18-05, 01:25
Here for 4 days and just got in yesterday. Staying at one of the larger hotels in KCH and business upgrade a bit of a joke with AC that cant keep the room cold, toilets that dont flush properly and OJ with added sugar! But then never mind lah this is paradise where the chicas are just that little bit more GFE compared to the big city.

Had a massage in the hotel which was expensive, with a girl who was old and not very pretty to put it politely. Gave up on that idea and went and had a cold Tiger by the Waterfront. Now that feels better already. Dropped by to my favourite barbar shop and noticed a few other establishments had spring up in the immediate vicinity. Will try them out later in the week.

Took one Indon Girl, RM250 for overnight. Quite naive girl with not too much other than conventional action. Still nice and sweet and never mind. Quite funny was the other girl who was there are the time was running away at the tall bule'!

Ok onwards and upwards. Another 3 days of bliss before returning to normality. Ciao for now guys.

Member #2897
04-19-05, 05:34
Well another relaxing day with local fare last night of many kinds starting with the food and ending with the main course! First a really nice Laksa and Roti Canai with Teh Tarik and a stroll around town trying a few of the local beers. Tried my barbar shop and to my horror discovered inflation in the overnights price from RM250 to RM300!! Never mind whose arguing when converted back into a $US??!!

Specifically asked for a local Dayak for the night. As usual my Procurement skills mustn't have been up to it as the girl arrived 30 minutes late. Turns out she is Bidayuh but Indon Bidayuh and lives in Jakarta or did before she turned to this line of business. She is now 19 and quite sexy - Ann is her name. But problem is that she claims she has been in the game since she was 14!!! Ouch and yuck! Working in Labuan, Miri and now Kuching. Claims she wants to be here another 5 years but hey then my Bahasa Melayu / Indon is not that good and she spoke ZERO English.

The night turned out OK with a nice FS. Problem is the overnight part - Very GFE wanting to hug me all the time, however, also snored like mad! Saw her off in the morning. Sweet face, smile and nice personality if you understand a little bit of Bahasa.

Onto Day 3 and will try another massage place in my relentless pursuit of a decent HJ and a masseuse that lets you touch her while giving you a HJ!

Ciao for now and happy mongering to y'all

Member #2897
04-22-05, 03:44
Tour of Duty over and now time for the final update. I must say overall I had a great time but spent some time wasting money and time up some blind alleys where the objective was to take my money and give me not very much in return. T

The massage places first:- The first couple of days were outright diasasters but then my mind was changed on the 3rd day when a very nice Chinese women gave me a wonderful time in one of the 5* hotels. Everything but FS and originally she only wanted RM50. I thought this was a bit low and actually tipped her more (RM100). The thing about this one was that she was full on and seemed as it was early in the day that she was up for anything.

I went there a second time the following day and this time tried out a young Bidayuh girl and again was up for anything. Less horny than the Chinese girl but all in all a satisfying experience. She knew the economics better and charged me RM100.

Then had one of the best overnights ever in Kuching with a 19 yr old Bidayuk girl originally from Bau near Kuching. Could only speak Bahasa but I managed "bisa sekit!". Very GFE and fantastic sex the whole night. The experience was RM300 and definitely would look her up again when Im next in Kuching.

One other experience - one night I decided to have a different experience and went to the dangdut lounge - Marina Disco Lounge. They have 3 Indon Girl bands dressed very sexily. About 15 girls who all work 7 nights a week. Seem to push very hard for ladies drinks but I didnt see anyone having anymore success than that! Do any of you local mongers know how to score with these lovely women? Is it a case of followup the following day and taking them out from their hotel for lunch? Also went to the Bunny Pub which was a complete waste of time with a Filipino band which didnt play any music. Seemed intent on letting patrons sing "I did it my way"!! Interestingly this is the song that leads to the most deaths by shootings from other irate patrons when sung in the Philippines Karaoke bars. Perhaps Kuching should adopt this track to keep this crap off stage.

So overall 4 day expedition - 6 out of 10. Be careful which girls you get - 19 yr olds and 20 yr olds might look sweet but many are useless and not GFE. Keep the diamonds when you find them! But be aware you have to look through a lot of trash to find them! Also seems to be a huge turnover of girls here from Indon on short term visas and dramatically fewer locals than there used to be a year or two ago! Does anyone know why?

Ciao and signing off until next time Im in KCH!

Gamble Mania 1
04-25-05, 17:38
Does the Beijing Massage at BDC offer any HJ or special service?

Can anybody pm me contact no or where to go about for prc?

Viper Z
05-19-05, 03:37
Got a call from creator saying that he was arriving to kuching yesterday. So we met up and headed for a session of massage at Batu Tiga. As stated, he took Tika and I took my regular.

Later that evening after a short session at SOHO (thank you to creator for picking up the bill), creator decided to call up OKT Jackie. They send a below par stock (as that time was already 11pm and I think most girls were already booked). Then tried to call a few others but as I had to work the next day, left him to 'select' the partner of the night by himself. :D

Viper Z

Mo100
05-23-05, 05:10
Doom Day,

Do you mind to PM me the telephone no. of this OKT.

Thanks.

Mo

Last 2 week went to see OKT gal at Kuching Park Hotel.

I saw a China gal, really beautiful (9) look like Zhang zi yi (actress)

But service wise no good. That's the down point.

Mo100
05-23-05, 05:19
Has anyone been to West Kalimantan for fun lately. How is the scene in Pontianak, Singkawang and etc.

Thanks,

Mo

Creator
05-23-05, 13:30
Was with Viper in hotel and was call OKT to send wl for the night. Bad luck late night and did not have any interesting WL and send them off. Finnally call Mary recommended by Viper Z and negotitte for a good price for the night an bingo got it and she caem 12 midnight.

Great body and boob for her age ~ 25yeras. Solid boobs and tight ****. After the usual stuff, since i was tired i fuck her kow kow and after about 10 min my volcano exploded. She realise that some juice came out and she accuse me of having my condom torn, wah lao I was shock and worried and later found out its ok. Actually it was her **** juice which was ruipping out and not my condom torn. phew!

Next morning before she goes had another round and let her go. Will be there in June sure to get her again.

Enjoy

Kevin82
05-24-05, 02:23
Hai bro ,

do u mind to send the MAry OKT num to my PM Thank you~!!!

good Luck~!!

Guruman
05-24-05, 11:50
Guys,

I had a strange experience with Mary of Ginza. I have had her three times so far - once last year, the next in March and the most recent early May. The first two times were okay to good.

The last time (early May), when I DATY her, there was a strong foul smell from her p*ssy -.... I immediately stopped. Asked her what's wrong and she said she did not know. She said she had some pimple like stuff inside her pussy and a blister in her mouth. I need not have sex that night and next day she did not ask for any money. I told her to go see a doctor.

I called her from KK the next day and she told me that the doctor had given her an injeciton and antibiotics.

I do not know what this means... but I would be very careful indeed the next time around. She is defintiely out of mylist of service providers.

Best wishes.

Creator
05-24-05, 15:42
Hi all bro,

Kuch gal was a private contact and not convenient to reveal even for those who PM me. I am sorry guys. How about one Filipino in Sabah 21 year and one ~ 25 years old university graduate! Interested!

Creator

Kun Pau
05-25-05, 02:46
Hi all bro,

Kuch gal was a private contact and not convenient to reveal even for those who PM me. I am sorry guys. How about one Filipino in Sabah 21 year and one ~ 25 years old university graduate! Interested!

CreatorHi Bro,

I am not really understand what you mean by interested.

Pleazse explain or more details.

Thanks

Miao28
05-26-05, 18:07
Merry or Mary of Ginza was okay healthwise when I was with her early this mont or late last month and she seemed to be okay with her session with Creator. If she has some sort of STD, then she must have been doing it without protection with some customers and she should be put on our watch list to avoid. Merry wanted RM 350 for a whole night when I asked her the price but I told her that was a bit too high for Kuching standards for a local dish.

Kevin82
05-27-05, 02:43
2 days ago i go lai lai MP at 4 1/2 mile there aroud 6.30pm like that. when i went there only 2 ML on that time (1 chinese and 1 bumi i think). so i select chinese, her skill to put the oil is good just like people playing wax on your body. wooooo...~!! i like it. after 45 minit she start to massage my bro then i also massage her breast untill i buang water~!!
DAMAGE : RM45 (Massage) + RM25 (HJ)

Guruman
05-27-05, 14:57
editor's note: this report was deleted in accordance with the wsg forum's zero tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. please read the forum's posting guidelines for further information.

please be advised that forum members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, **** reports, racial epithets, or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the forum's serial antagonist policy.

Mo100
05-28-05, 19:24
Guruman,

You should also try out Karan at Ginza. She is super excellent.

Creator,

Please PM me the contact for the gal from Kuching, Sabah and the university graduate. They are all in Kuching right.

I am hungry for new meat.

Thanks.

Mo

Dickheader
06-04-05, 13:41
Merry or Mary of Ginza was okay healthwise when I was with her early this mont or late last month and she seemed to be okay with her session with Creator. If she has some sort of STD, then she must have been doing it without protection with some customers and she should be put on our watch list to avoid. Merry wanted RM 350 for a whole night when I asked her the price but I told her that was a bit too high for Kuching standards for a local dish.Hai Miao28

Hello everyone, I am new comer. I have been reading the threads for such a long time, while recently i just being upgraded. Hopefully you guys Big Tai Ko can teach me a bit, please.

Miao 28, You are right, RM 350 is too much expensive for a local dish. Let me share a bit with your guys. (Two weeks ago) i have tried a girl from china.

Name: Xiao Wen
Height: 5'7''
Face: 7/10
Body Cutting: 8/10 Fairly white skin.
Tilts: Papaya type, with pointing pink nipples.
Services: 7/10, GFE.
Comments: Fairly good. She talked a lot, one of the best girl i ever had.
Damage: Rm 180

Black Beast
06-05-05, 14:57
Hey Dickheader,

Where did you pick up this dish from?

Gamble Mania 1
06-11-05, 09:04
Hey all,

If you guys are looking for a brand new quality place and yet exclusive for whatever " business", plz pm me to get more details.

Guruman
06-12-05, 03:06
Guys,

I had my first anal in Kuching (I have had anal in other places). She was a MILF Bidayuh (I think about 35 - 38 yrs) - not bad looking and a good body. She is kind of semi-pro - more of a massage girl. I got her contact from another girl who used to massage me.

She massaged me for the first time in Hilton where she gave me a HJ. The second time I called her, she gave me a massage and we had full sex (RM 150 - 1.5 hours). The third time I invited her for dinner and then we had a few drinks in the one of the bars fronting Hilton. Then back to my room for a romp.

After she had cum twice, I started playing with her asshole and gave her a good rimming. She was obviously enjoying it not realising what was coming next. I always carry vaseline with me and with vaseline, I could finger her asshole easily and with DATY at the same time, she was having a good time. Then as she got ready to receive me missionary style, I pushed my dick at her asshole and managed to get about 2 inches thru first. She was shocked, her mouth open and before she knew it, the entire length of my dick was in her ass.

And what did she say ? Abang... sakit. Jahatnya. I assured her it will be alright ... that it only hurts for the first time. That the next time she will enjoy it. She did not seem very convinced and I did not bang her ass very much. After a few minor thrusts, I withdrew. Changed condoms and fucked her pussy good untill she came again.

She said this was the first time anyone had fucked her in the ass. I told her that she should thank me for opening up a whole new world of experience for her. She left in the morning. The damage RM 150 + dinner + drinks.

The next time (hopefully in a weeks time) I will be in Kuching again. This time, she will come to realise how good a real assfuck can be.

I am not giving anyone her number yet untill I finish her training. Then all you other guys can have a go at her tight ass.

Cheers.

Bogel
06-13-05, 11:03
Anyone tbeen to Orient lately. Went there last week and saw a chinese girl, fair and quite plum. Swee looking. But OKT recommended Melissa or something like that. Any comments on this Melissa as I just had a regulat massage.

As for 4th mile, been there also bu took the chinese girl which was useless. After that, I saw a cute little Indon or Iban. Winder she provide more service.

Miao28
06-15-05, 12:26
Bogel,

There is no OKT at the Orient, it is a massage parlor. Are you dreaming?

What is this fourth mile that you mention? Are you referring to Lai Lai? If you cannot be more specific in your questions, no one here will know what you are yakking about.

Bogel
06-15-05, 13:06
Not sure, probably is Lai Lai.

Dickheader
06-22-05, 05:15
Hi Black Beast,

Sorry, I have been travelling for 2 weeks. Can't even find a PC in that stupid Ulu area. I called up OKT just now, she is back in China already.

Anyway, I met her about 2 months ago.

Sorry to let you guys down. Honestly i am more familiar with Miri, I know a OKT, he always gave me quality stuffs.

Interested? PM me.

Guruman
06-22-05, 14:28
editor's note: this report was deleted in accordance with the wsg forum's zero tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. please read the forum's posting guidelines for further information.

please be advised that forum members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, **** reports, racial epithets, or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the forum's serial antagonist policy.

Viper Z
06-23-05, 02:55
Dear fellow mongerers,

Yesterday Yuan Fan was raided with 13 WL, 1 mummy and 1 customer arrested (Hope not one of you here!). With the formation of the new D8 police force, more raids are expected.

Guruman,

Not advisable to post the gal's number in public view.

Viper Z

Shakespearean
06-23-05, 17:06
Hey guys,

I will be heading to Cat city in 2 weeks time, then off to Miri. Any suggestions on where's a good place in the city or waterfront area to hang out in, like a pub, good music and maybe to hook up with freelance, or maybe even get lucky? :)

Miao28
06-24-05, 03:17
Viper Z,
D8 is new? In what sense? I always thought that those housed in Block C in the Simpang Tiga are D8.

Viper Z
06-24-05, 07:05
Viper Z,
D8 is new? In what sense? I always thought that those housed in Block C in the Simpang Tiga are D8.

That was what written in the 'Borneo Post'. Maybe I read wrongly?

Viper Z

Bogel
06-27-05, 08:06
Hi,

Any kind souls out there to PM me Kuching OKT contact and advice what is the general damage and stocks available.

Thanks.

Tom Rock
06-27-05, 10:38
Will be visiting Kuching for meetings for one week. Appreciate if experienced Kuching members can give a pointer or two for great karaoke centres to pick up one-night stand? Any opportunities to meet horny housewives?

Miao28
06-29-05, 07:32
Viper Z,

Sice you got the news of the D8 in the Borneo Post, I do not recall the Borneo Post ever mentioning the name of the salon but which you positively identified as such and such. You may be right in the name of the salon, but you may be wrong in believing all that is reported in the newspapers as the whole truth. Reporters in Sarawak, have been known for a fee, to have purposely reported in error the name of the persons and the name of establisments and names of roads.

Tom Rock,

Karaoke joints in Kuching are better off to be doing some off key singing and 'raba-raba' rather than as pick up joints. For pick up joints, your best bet is to go get the name of some OKT or to visit some 'disreputable' hair salon and negotiate the booking fee for the lady that you fancy.

Viper Z
06-30-05, 04:40
Viper Z,

Sice you got the news of the D8 in the Borneo Post, I do not recall the Borneo Post ever mentioning the name of the salon but which you positively identified as such and such. You may be right in the name of the salon, but you may be wrong in believing all that is reported in the newspapers as the whole truth. Reporters in Sarawak, have been known for a fee, to have purposely reported in error the name of the persons and the name of establisments and names of roads.

Tom Rock,

Karaoke joints in Kuching are better off to be doing some off key singing and 'raba-raba' rather than as pick up joints. For pick up joints, your best bet is to go get the name of some OKT or to visit some 'disreputable' hair salon and negotiate the booking fee for the lady that you fancy.

Since you are the big boss in Kuching, who am I to dispute it with you? :D

Viper Z

Viper Z
06-30-05, 05:02
Dear Kuchingnites,

6 indonesians and 1 local were picked up by the police last 3 days at Jalan Abri.

Looks like the raids are getting more intense!

Viper Z

Tom Rock
07-01-05, 09:47
Message received with thanks. Tom Rock

Viper Z,

Tom Rock,

Dickheader
07-03-05, 14:48
Hey buddies,

I am going to KL soon, can any tai ko pm some OKT number in PJ area (those with rooms)? Besides SPA kan tao la, or any place that you guys recommended to hook some gals?

Regards

Miao28
07-06-05, 06:49
Viper Z,

Jalan Abri? No such road exist in Kuching.

Viper Z
07-06-05, 07:46
Miao,

I also was not sure where it was. Fetish called me in the morning saying that Pending was raided but when I looked at the papers, it states Jalan Abri.

Went to look see look see at Yuan Fan and it was reopened!

Viper Z

Jorees
07-06-05, 10:16
I thought I had retired. Am now in the lobby of Crown Plaza, and the participants of the Miss Sarawak Tourism 2005 are now lining up for some sort of briefing, reminding me of scenes of HCs in PJ. Giving me nosebleeed liao. :p

And there they go. Bye bye girls.

Don't forget to check them out, this July 15th I tink.

Roger 1949
07-06-05, 12:44
Viper Z,

Jalan Abri? No such road exist in Kuching.Should be Jalan Abell.

Curious Tom
07-08-05, 00:07
staying at mahkota palace this weekend. Anything going on there. Spa with services. Any freelancer number to share. Want to shag.

Vertex
07-11-05, 07:47
I have been reading all this while and never bothered to post. But maybe i can share the information regarding the raid at Jalan Abri that were mentioned by Bro Viper. It is Taman Arbi. The flat opposite the Muara Tabuan Light Industrial Area.

Anybody still dont know where ?? I guess by all of you should know by now where is the place if you are familiar with kuching.

Looking forward to contribute more in the future.

Chow.

Viper Z
07-12-05, 02:54
I have been reading all this while and never bothered to post. But maybe i can share the information regarding the raid at Jalan Abri that were mentioned by Bro Viper. It is Taman Arbi. The flat opposite the Muara Tabuan Light Industrial Area.

Anybody still dont know where ?? I guess by all of you should know by now where is the place if you are familiar with kuching.

Looking forward to contribute more in the future.

Chow.

Thanks for the clarification above. Guess the papers were right after all. :D

Viper Z

Supermonger2
07-14-05, 09:02
I've been mongerig the entire world for the last two years and am using a GPS to log every ***** house / pussy factory on earth. (So far)

Now in Kuching heading for Sabah. Acting on good advice from this site, I tried the Orient Foot Reflexology out near the four-mile mark. Superb service with a killer massage. Been back a half dozen times and it gets better and better. Only a HJ so far but one cutie came to my hotel room last night for a few minutes and left before we could hit the boneyard. Very shy.

She's coming back tonight for another attempt but her younger and prettier sister is vying for the same slot. May the best girl win. I don't think there is money involved but we always pay one way or another. You can contact me direct via GSM 017-625-0872 Staying at Harbor View Hotel. Not bad--a hundred R including breakfast.

BTW--Just around the block is another Chinese house with about a dozen so-so PRCs and a few locals. 65 massage, 100 for mediocre FS with a very quick and worthless CBJ.

Black Beast
07-17-05, 04:30
BTW--Just around the block is another Chinese house with about a dozen so-so PRCs and a few locals. 65 massage, 100 for mediocre FS with a very quick and worthless CBJ.Just around the block form Orient of Harbor View? Whats the place called fella?

Supermonger2
07-18-05, 04:20
If you were stepping out of Orient Massage, you turn right and walk to the end of the buildings and turn right at the last restaurant. Two or three doors up a flight of stairs to a hair salon. Y Y seems to come to mind as the name but not sure. Now in Sibu heading upriver to Kampit and will report from there. Lots of massage places here in Sibu.

Tried the only one open on Sunday night and got a decent masssage with complimentary HJ from a slender Iban girl about 28 years old. She liked my hand up her skirt and respositioned for a better grip. There are about five of them on the same street as the Tourist Info shop but the one I found didn't even have a curtain to separate customers. The girls aren't shy about doing the deed in front of each other. Did not request BJ because her HJ was so good.

BTW---Do they do BJ or FS at the Orient? I did not have any luck when requesting.

Viper Z
07-19-05, 02:46
Police arrested 26 'China Dolls' from a shophouse near Jalan Airport on Sunday (17/7) evening. The raid was conducted by the SArawak Anti-Vice, Gambling and Gangsterism (D7,IPK) Unit head SDP Abang Junaidi after receiving a tip off. Suspects were aged between 17 to 30.

:(
Viper Z

Viper Z
07-28-05, 07:07
Went with Fetish, Miao and another guy to check out the new establishment. Looks like the 'staff' there are from the old 'Relax' Reflexology. All in all good massage technique (VERY relaxing) but average HJ skills. Youngest there around 30 years old and the oldest above 40! So those into MILF are recommended to visit here. :D

The ambience and deco there are nearly the same as the old relax (even the price!). I strongly recommended for the massage session.

Viper Z

Kevin82
07-29-05, 02:21
Hai Viper Z Bro,

May i know where the MP location you mention?? and how much the damage for one hour plus HJ ?? thank you~!!!

Viper Z
07-29-05, 04:43
Hai Viper Z Bro,

May i know where the MP location you mention?? and how much the damage for one hour plus HJ ?? thank you~!!!

On your way to Parkson Kuching, look left. :)

Damage for massage is RM 50 per hour (damn worth it). For HJ is up toy our own negotiation.

Viper Z

Supermonger2
07-30-05, 15:26
Been cruising Sabah after Sarawak and the Orient seems like the best deal on the Island so far. The two Iban sister spinners there are terrific but the best service is from Anna, the bosses daughter. Two kids but a great rack. She wears a dress so you can finger the box.

Viper Z
08-01-05, 04:55
Been cruising Sabah after Sarawak and the Orient seems like the best deal on the Island so far. The two Iban sister spinners there are terrific but the best service is from Anna, the bosses daughter. Two kids but a great rack. She wears a dress so you can finger the box.

You should try the new place a stone throw away.

Viper Z

Nokia61
08-01-05, 05:33
Been cruising Sabah after Sarawak and the Orient seems like the best deal on the Island so far. The two Iban sister spinners there are terrific but the best service is from Anna, the bosses daughter. Two kids but a great rack. She wears a dress so you can finger the box.Supermonger2,

I am heading there next weekend. How do I get to the above place?

Miao28
08-03-05, 06:50
In one of the local daily English newspaper, there appears daily an advert for Chinese and Thai massage. You ring up and the lady answering would offer services both by herself and her daughter. She quoted a price of some RM 200 for a HJ by her daughter and a price of RM 150 by herself. No other services are offered except for a traditional massage, whatever that means. Obviously she does not know that the competition in Orient is doing it for only RM 45.

Nokia61
08-04-05, 02:25
Hi brothers,

Need help on finding Orient massage. Could someone give directions please?

Thanks

Babun Albino
08-04-05, 14:32
Last week stay at Merdeka Palace. Try massage, the damage will be RM115/hr or RM88/45mins. Pure massage.

Before that went to my favorite MP "orient". This time I try Yus, end up give some tip for her. I mean she request for it, bcoz extra for holding our little brother. Before, when i had a massage seassion with Jenny, she didn't request for it. I do belive it's up to us to give the tip right and i also do belive that at Orient MP, HJ is complementary. Any comment out there?

Viper,

"On your way to Parkson Kuching, look left." you mean somewhere near soho?

Viper Z
08-05-05, 02:48
Last week stay at Merdeka Palace. Try massage, the damage will be RM115/hr or RM88/45mins. Pure massage.

Before that went to my favorite MP "orient". This time I try Yus, end up give some tip for her. I mean she request for it, bcoz extra for holding our little brother. Before, when i had a massage seassion with Jenny, she didn't request for it. I do belive it's up to us to give the tip right and i also do belive that at Orient MP, HJ is complementary. Any comment out there?

Viper,

"On your way to Parkson Kuching, look left." you mean somewhere near soho?

No, I meant the same road leading to parkson. :D

As for orient, usually it is up to you to tip them.

Viper Z

Viper Z
08-05-05, 04:01
4 PRC who have just arrived in Kuching was caught in a house at Batu 4. Three Philipinos who overstayed were also caught at the same house. Looks like the wind is picking up again.

Viper Z

Viper Z
08-05-05, 08:23
Was feeling a little bored so went out for lunch with Fetish. After lunch was feeling alittle tired so recommended to go massage. Called Miao but no one answered. :(

Anyway saw that a few new girls are available. Took the one called C*****. Below are the stats :-

Massage : 6/10
HJ : 7/10
Boobs : Special! (right is bigger than the left!) I think right is 36D and left is 36C.
Looks : 5/10

Viper Z

Kevin82
08-05-05, 09:41
i go to ND MP next to the Dua Puluh Sen (Ang Chang Ho)few days ago. i pick one of the ML called Nita if not wrong. have a slim body. when she massage with me come out with the sound "ahh.... ahh...~!!". then next room ML say "jangan bising lah bekin anak kah~!!!" after 35 minit she call me move to front then she continue massage my front side body around 5 minit then she asking me where else need to massage, i say up to her then she start to kiss my nipple make me feeling itchy and abit high. coz she also hold my litter bro. ooo my god how u feel??

Babun Albino
08-06-05, 06:56
I went to India Street last week, then i pass by one of the old hotel with wooden staircase leading up (if you enter from taxi area, it is on your right side the 2nd block shophouses). I did rermember sometime ago there's a news mentioned about hotel at India Street been raided, so i take a chance to look is there's any girl that has been doing ST as mentioned by new before.

I am suprise! :eek: I saw a lot of people que for the room at the 1st floor and at that time, it was only 9.00 am. Wahh. For morning breakfast I guess. I saw a few lady waiting for customer..the rest maybe still hot inside the room. I don't know how much is the damage..maybe any former cheong fellow can tell us. As for me, i quickly go down because rushing for something.

Kevin82,

"ND MP next to the Dua Puluh Sen (Ang Chang Ho)" - any cannon room or just one big room divided by curtain? How much is the damage?

Viper Z,

"Boobs : Special! (right is bigger than the left!) I think right is 36D and left is 36C" - you mean she allow you to hold her boobs or need extra tips to do so..pls advice.

:D

Ambuk Carisa
08-07-05, 18:12
No, I meant the same road leading to parkson. :D

As for orient, usually it is up to you to tip them.

Viper ZYou mean the Bukit Mata side, behind Parson?

Kevin82
08-09-05, 09:44
Bro Babun Albino,

ND MP not have private room it is one big room divided by papan n curtain. but it have two floor one is 1st one is 2nd floor. 1st floor is main MP for costumer. u also choose massage at 2nd floor but more hotter and less people also~!! the damage RM 40.00 1st hour , HJ RM 20.00 ( some ML will not charge)

Viper Z
08-11-05, 02:35
Dear Kuching bros,

Was informed by Miao that ND has got new stocks so went to check it out with a few fellow visitors from the west. The setting was still the same witht he exception of the stocks available! There were 8 girls there (2 old aunties, 4 average, 2 slightly above average). Choosed 1 <called Elwina i think> and up we went. She is a philipino mix with chinese. Found out they offer everything under the sun! (ie. HJ / BJ/ FJ)

The Kuching guys might want to check this out.

Dear Babun Albino,

She did not asked but I just gave the all the same. ;P

Dear Ambuk Carisa,

It is on the way to the Parkson parking and near the food area.

Have fun guys!

Viper Z

Babun Albino
08-14-05, 16:16
Kevin82,

Thanks bro. but according to bro. Viper Z, ND MP did offer anything under the sun, ahaa, maybe. Next trip to kuching can try. :rolleyes:

Orient MP, Batu 3.

Well, wanna ask Orient MP Batu tiga lover: Do you think that they did change the towel after every massage season? I found that after the lady massage me, the lady just put back the towel. Please correct me if I'm wrong :cool:

Viper Z
08-15-05, 04:32
Kevin82,

Thanks bro. but according to bro. Viper Z, ND MP did offer anything under the sun, ahaa, maybe. Next trip to kuching can try. :rolleyes:

Orient MP, Batu 3.

Well, wanna ask Orient MP Batu tiga lover: Do you think that they did change the towel after every massage season? I found that after the lady massage me, the lady just put back the towel. Please correct me if I'm wrong :cool:

Dear Babun (unique nick..),

For ND, some of the girls offer as I have yet to try all. :D
As for Orient, yes, they have a 'designated' lady to wash all the towels.

Viper Z

Ambuk Carisa
08-15-05, 17:52
Dear Kuching bros,

Was informed by Miao that ND has got new stocks so went to check it out with a few fellow visitors from the west. The setting was still the same witht he exception of the stocks available! There were 8 girls there (2 old aunties, 4 average, 2 slightly above average). Choosed 1 <called Elwina i think> and up we went. She is a philipino mix with chinese. Found out they offer everything under the sun! (ie. HJ / BJ/ FJ)

The Kuching guys might want to check this out.

Dear Babun Albino,

She did not asked but I just gave the all the same. ;P

Dear Ambuk Carisa,

It is on the way to the Parkson parking and near the food area.

Have fun guys!

Viper ZThanks, bro. 1st floor?

Viper Z
08-18-05, 05:23
Thanks, bro. 1st floor?

Yes..

;)
Viper Z

Viper Z
08-19-05, 10:39
Last few days was 'forced' to 'cheong' as have to entertain someone from KL. Before he arrive that morning Fetish called me for lunch. Then we went to this 'special' place <name of joint kept secret on purpose> and got some massage. Nice! :) That night upon arrival, we head straight to the infamous Golden Valley KTV at Batu Tiga. Booked a room and called in a few girls. Not much action except a little 'raba-raba' (groping) and showing titties. Next day went to check out Eroma again. Was surprised to see Miao's car beside mine (he went to Eroma also?). :D Later wanted to go to check out Pacific KTV at Batu Kawa that night but found out it was replaced by 'Honda' shop. :(

Viper Z

Kevin82
08-22-05, 09:21
Bro viper Z,

u mind to tell me how much the damage at golden vally for one nite normally ??

thank you.

Viper Z
08-22-05, 09:57
Bro viper Z,

u mind to tell me how much the damage at golden vally for one nite normally ??

thank you.

Bro Kevin82,

For 2 person it will be around 200+

Room is RM 25 (the cheapest one) per hour
Beer Package is RM 32.00 1 jug. (4 cans)
Girls NO NEED tips but must buy them drinks
Orange is RM 12.00 per shot (they use the tequila glass type)
Stout is RM 19.00 per mug

So control the girls' drinks and let them have only 1 or NO orange at all. Stout is quite hard for them to 'finish fast' thus slowing down the rate of your $$$ going down their stomach. :D If you are just planning to raba-raba and no need to use the 'toilet' then you can hang out at the lounge thus save on room charges. ;P

Viper Z

Kevin82
08-22-05, 10:14
Bro viper Z

thank you for your information~!! 1 more queation can we bring the girls out?? if cn how much the demage??

thank you

Viper Z
08-22-05, 10:17
Bro viper Z

thank you for your information~!! 1 more queation can we bring the girls out?? if cn how much the demage??

thank you

That my young Padawan is up to your negotiation skills with the girls. NOT all will go out with you. :D

Viper Z

Supermonger2
08-22-05, 14:19
Looks like the new place near the Orient got raided. Yesterday, there were no girls, just a few guys playing cards who ignored me. When asking about massage, they said all the girls would be back tomorrow.

Returning the next day, the door was padlocked.

The other joint around the corner with the skanky PRC girls tried to hustle me thirty minutes into the massage claiming I owed another hour. I pointed to the stop watch function on my watch and walked out. They tried to smooth it over but no luck. The girl was only a five anyway.

Viper Z
08-23-05, 03:23
Looks like the new place near the Orient got raided. Yesterday, there were no girls, just a few guys playing cards who ignored me. When asking about massage, they said all the girls would be back tomorrow.

Returning the next day, the door was padlocked.

The other joint around the corner with the skanky PRC girls tried to hustle me thirty minutes into the massage claiming I owed another hour. I pointed to the stop watch function on my watch and walked out. They tried to smooth it over but no luck. The girl was only a five anyway.

The 'new place' usually operates after 3pm as the girls also work 'night shifts'. Maybe you went too early?

Viper Z

Supermonger2
08-24-05, 08:15
If we are talking about D'Satisfaction, it was and is closed right now. I use the Internet across the hall.

At the Orient, I did a double team with the bosses daughter and Iban sister. Lots of talking to each other and no one seemed in to it. Damn Anna has nice tits.

Viper Z
08-25-05, 02:50
If we are talking about D'Satisfaction, it was and is closed right now. I use the Internet across the hall.

At the Orient, I did a double team with the bosses daughter and Iban sister. Lots of talking to each other and no one seemed in to it. Damn Anna has nice tits.

I see. Thanks for the update man. :D

Nowadays I go massage somewhere else. :)

Eat the same 'food' every week also get bored.

Viper Z

Supermonger2
08-25-05, 15:42
Just scored a stunning eighteen year old beauty off Abel Road. We spoke zero of each others language but her scumbag boyfriend was coaching her from behind a building to demand what I later discovered was a hundred ringgit. Not wanting to lose this catch, I just nodded. Later, after coughing up 31 ringgit for hotel, I played dumb in the room and handed her a fifty--she balked and after showing all I had was sixty, she took it.

This ultra-fine little fox didn't want to take the top off to let me suck on that perfect extra-firm rack but after snatiching the money back, she changed her mind. Complained but did multiple positions with no BJ. Offered to let me ice cream her but I wasn't in the mood to slurp down her dirtbag pimpo's goo.

Five minutes into the hump she started whining that time was up so I made it a point to bury my brother to the hilt with long hard thrusts. Still thinking about that fine little ass up in the air with a pillow under her hips.

Terrible fuck but I didn't pay her to like it. Even though she sqirmed and tried to wiggle away, I kept a finger jammed up her ass until busting.

Looks 10
Performance 3 (She smiled once)
BJ Maybe after some tequilla
Repeat? Hell yes, just sorry I didn't give her my number.

I'm tired of the Orient also, Can you direct me to a better place? I'm not familiar with the area but have my own vehicle and need directions.

Viper Z
08-26-05, 03:12
Just scored a stunning eighteen year old beauty off Abel Road. We spoke zero of each others language but her scumbag boyfriend was coaching her from behind a building to demand what I later discovered was a hundred ringgit. Not wanting to lose this catch, I just nodded. Later, after coughing up 31 ringgit for hotel, I played dumb in the room and handed her a fifty--she balked and after showing all I had was sixty, she took it.

This ultra-fine little fox didn't want to take the top off to let me suck on that perfect extra-firm rack but after snatiching the money back, she changed her mind. Complained but did multiple positions with no BJ. Offered to let me ice cream her but I wasn't in the mood to slurp down her dirtbag pimpo's goo.

Five minutes into the hump she started whining that time was up so I made it a point to bury my brother to the hilt with long hard thrusts. Still thinking about that fine little ass up in the air with a pillow under her hips.

Terrible fuck but I didn't pay her to like it. Even though she sqirmed and tried to wiggle away, I kept a finger jammed up her ass until busting.

Looks 10

I'm tired of the Orient also, Can you direct me to a better place? I'm not familiar with the area but have my own vehicle and need directions.

SuperMonger2,

Maybe you could provide us with the name of the fox?

Viper Z

Supermonger2
08-26-05, 07:08
I don't have a name or number but am headed back to the same spot tonight to find her again. Will be leaving Kuching in two days and my posts take time to clear. Contact direct if you want and I'll hand her off to you. 017 6250872

She is half Malay, half Chinese and the prettiest since Thailand. If you just want to fuck a fine ***** that is a zero in bed, she is perfect.

Repeat: I'm tired of the Orient also, Can you direct me to a better place? I'm not familiar with the area but have my own vehicle and need directions.

Normad2020
08-26-05, 07:50
Bro, did we have the same girl? I was there last night and I saw two 18-19 yo girls. So approached them and nego. Settled for 80 and went upstairs to the room. Banged the hell out of her. She was tight. Her stats I estimated was 32B / 22-23 / 27-28 petite! Lasted for 20 min and came all over her boobs.

Before that, was with my clients in Lundu for corporate brainstorming (over the weekend). On coming back to town, told them about this site and about Batu Kawa Hotel. So decided to go there. Reached there at 7pm and the place was in total darkness. Can any brothers enlighten us on whether the place still operates and its operating hours. Would not mind visiting during my nect trip to Kuching in September. Because of no actions, we ended up at Jalan Abell. We each took one girl and we rocked!

Cheers

Looks 10

Supermonger2
08-27-05, 12:00
I doubt it was the same girl as she had a young male pimp on a bike waiting. Last night I did see those two cute young girls, very skinny and petite but they quoted me 150 to go to my hotel.

Tapadotdot
08-28-05, 02:20

At the Orient, I did a double team with the bosses daughter and Iban sister. Lots of talking to each other and no one seemed in to it. Damn Anna has nice tits.Hi Mr Supermonger2,

Which Anna are you talking about?

The iban or the bosses daughter?

Thanks

Supermonger2
08-28-05, 06:45
Sprung for the 150 and took the skinnier and prettier of the two last night and went to my hotel What a doll. Very playful with bbbj and multiple positions that lasted an hour. Got the numbers too.

Mo100
08-28-05, 18:04
dear bros.,

anybody been to yuan fan, ginza, y&y and y2y recently? please kindly pm.

cheong activity in kuching is relatively slow and dry.

you bro and sis should think of new way to get in more lung ni from peninsular and china.

heard that some taxi drivers i ever contacted were arrested for pimping. taxi also got detained. life's getting hard uh?

may commercial sex reduce [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

happy merdeka, malaysia.

mo.

Viper Z
08-29-05, 02:20
I don't have a name or number but am headed back to the same spot tonight to find her again. Will be leaving Kuching in two days and my posts take time to clear. Contact direct if you want and I'll hand her off to you. 017 6250872

She is half Malay, half Chinese and the prettiest since Thailand. If you just want to fuck a fine ***** that is a zero in bed, she is perfect.

Repeat: I'm tired of the Orient also, Can you direct me to a better place? I'm not familiar with the area but have my own vehicle and need directions.

Yo bro,

Sorry for the late reply.

First of all, it is NOT advisable to post your HP number in the forum.

Secondly, PM me (with your details) and I will direct you to that 'special' place. :D

Viper Z

Bakuteh
08-30-05, 17:55
Hello! All fellow batangs here,

It was almost half a year since I last contributed my FR. I have been damn busy all these while. Nevertheless I have never been out of touch from this fascinating forum. I make sure I do not miss a single FR which could be useful in future adventure.

In fact I have been to a few cheonging places in Peninsular lately during my business trips and the information from here proved to be of great help for maximun pleasure.

The other place worths mentioned is the boarder town of Southern Thailand, Danuk. It is 30 minutes drive from Alor Star to reach that paradise of 3 F( food, fun, fuck). To me last 2 F is agreeable but food is NAH....

I got a 23 yo Thai chick there from Bangkok who speaks good Mandarin and sms in English. She still comes to KL to meet me and we never failed to have great time whenever together.

Penang is another great city that I really wish to give sincere compliment. The night life is absolutely vibrant. R & B Pub opposite Cititel stations a few sporting and hot chicks to drink and dance away your night. The two Thai chicks named Michelle and Mint kept us there till almost 4am after finishing 4 bottles of Chivas in slightly over 2 hours. Really fun!

Sorry for the unspicy and sexless FR. But it is good to have a change of taste, just like going vegetarian after days of meaty meals :-)

Till then when we meet on line again and wishing all the brothers here a great Merdeka holiday. Bye.

Bakuteh

Gerd Holler
08-31-05, 12:30
To all Abangs visiting the 'Cat City' Kuching in Sarawak-East Malaysia in August 2005:
Had a quiet Meredak Day (National Day) today, but the evening last night was a thriller - regarding the party on the streets.

Everybody was on the Waterfront, food, drinking, laughing - a happy national party!
However, strong police presence on the roads out of town.

Met 3 girls in "Goal Cafe". Look-Rating 6...7/10, Body 5..6/10 <I prefer big girls>.
1 Malaisia-Chinese, 1 Malay, 1 Iban.

The iban girl is christian, what explains why she is wearing an Elf-tatoo on the shoulder.

The others were Muslins and thus can not.

They are working on commission in this bar from 6pm to 1am.

I bought them a couple of Lady Drinks and made them happy. They gave me great company!

I left at 02:30 am, but could not convince any of them to join me.

Pity!

Nowadays, Kuching seems to be quiet and dry.

The massage places offer massage only, and the hotel bell boy was shy of telling me anything.

The cab driver kept quiet when asking for fun places: "Batu Tiga....dunno!"

The previously mentioned massage places in Abell Rd. are locked down, signing "for rent"

Finally I managed to find a Reflexology place today that offered full body massage.
1 hour of hard labor - I tell you I was screaming! But professionally made - not this tickle-here and caress-there.

The middle aged Iban Massage Lady was offering a HJ finally, after I had given her a series of signals.

Damage: 1 h massage 55 MR; gave her additional 50 MR.

Summary: No Pussies in 'Cat City' Kuching.

At least none I was aware of.

Request: Any Abangs who want to correct my picture of Kuching, are invited to PM me, please.

-GH- GreatHard, on holiday from SIN-gapore

Viper Z
09-01-05, 01:45
Dear Grad Holler,

The Abell road have 'shifted' their operations to another nearby Inn but the girls still wait at the same places.

Viper Z

Viper Z
09-01-05, 04:25
Dear Kuchingites,

This is the place to go if you are into MILF that gives hard backrub, HJ and some of them BJ. Massage is RM 45.00 per hour and 'tips' starts at RM 20.00.

Note : This is NOT the 'special' place that I mentioned below. :D (4 thread below)

Viper Z

Ambuk Carisa
09-04-05, 16:56
Anyone tried the HC at HH Inn? Think it's called Shen Sien or Sien Shen or something like that.

Viper Z
09-05-05, 02:37
Anyone tried the HC at HH Inn? Think it's called Shen Sien or Sien Shen or something like that.

Ambuk,

Went there once a year ago. All the massuers are with 'bananas' and no abalones around. :D

Viper Z

Ambuk Carisa
09-05-05, 04:05
So all above board, huh? Sigh.

Ambuk,

Went there once a year ago. All the massuers are with 'bananas' and no abalones around. :D

Viper Z

Viper Z
09-05-05, 04:18
So all above board, huh? Sigh.

Sad to say... YES.

Viper Z

Dark Hawk
09-05-05, 18:11
Hi fellow bros,

Will be coming to Kuching. Last time was a year back. Went through your valuable experiences in this forum and found that Orient is the only place still surviving. How do you guys suggests to kill 6 nights in Kuching? Anything worth exploring and trying my luck on?

Steve Gunn
09-06-05, 02:57
Greetings guys,

When to this club opposite Hilton and had some pool and beers, and go me self a sweet time with this girl for "free". Well not really had to pay for the room and tip her for just RM10.00 for her ride home.

Manage to get her pix while she show me her HJ.

Enjoy dude!

Steve Gunn
09-06-05, 08:47
Hi fellow dudues,

Heared that there's some chick made available from some Universities/colledge here locally. Anyway, we could get some infor bout this.

They will go for free if you buy them food and drinks. Tips depends on the performance.

Regards.

Pooka
09-07-05, 08:32
Hello guys,

Going to Kuching for the first time next week, anybody can give me some OKT nos for some fun.

Thanks

Kevin82
09-08-05, 03:40
All Bro,

May i know ginzi or yuan fan still got any action o not?? got new stock available~?? because this few month less hear the news for this two place~!! or all the bro here got finding the new place to replace this 2 place?? if all bro no mind to share the OKT no with please send the pm to me~!! a will thanks a lot~!!! hope to see ur pm soon~!!

Chris Jent
09-09-05, 04:23
Hi all,

I'm new to this place, have not much idea about the places you guys mentioned. But I managed to find my way to Ginza last week. There were roughly 12-15 girls, but none really standout. A few iban girls look ok but I had to pick one that knows at least a bit of english or chinese. So I stayed with Karen, mid 30s, small boobs, had body massage, a bit of ass licking, BBBJ and got onto cowgirl, doggy and finish her with missionary. All for RM168.

Anyway, you guys know any good places to visit, please pm me.

Much apprecitaed.

Thanks!

Chris Jent
09-09-05, 08:26
Hi guys,

I am new in town, haven not seen much action here as yet. Did managed to pay Ginza a visit last week. But the selection of ladies there were limited. Stayed with Karen, a bit matured, but I needed someone who could at least speak english or mandarin. Was tempted to go for younger ones but I think they are Iban, which for me might have communication problems.

Name: Karen
Body: 6/10 (wore push up, i think. small pinkish tits)
Massage: 5/10
AR: 6/10 (didn't suck for too long, just generally licking around)
BBBJ: 8/10 (pretty good deep throat skills)
FJ: 7/10 (cowgirl, doggy & miss)
GFE: 5/10 (friendly but as intimate)

Overall, she was ok, considering the experience I have encountered in KL and AUstralia. But I guess no complaint for package less than RM170.

Anyone care to pm me any good okt contacts?

Thanks.

Chris Jent
09-10-05, 03:21
Hi guys,

Browsed around the town yesterday, and thanks to the previous reports from those who contributed (viper z, miao and many cheong brothers), managed to find yuan fan, y2y and sakura. Did not have time to visit though as I had other commitment at the time. Will definitely pay a visit real soon and come back with FR to share.

By the way, anyone out there know any lady who does CIM? Any information is mch appreciated, thanks.

Chris Jent
09-13-05, 10:08
Feeling a bit horny today, so decided to check out some MP for some action. So, checked out RELAX at Chong Ling Park at about 1:30. Only 2 ladies were available at the time, so left in disppointment.

Decided to go the infamous Orient at 3rd mile. Walked in and saw bunch of ladies sitting around, approach the aunty at the counter and told her my intention (did you guys said Orient has a sexy taogey nio?) Asked for a Chinese ladies, and she recommended me Ah Ling, as she is the only Chinese available at the time. She has 6/10 face, 5/10 body, bit chubby, but what the heck, since I heard all the business is done in the dark, so we headed into the room.

So here's my first FR at Orient;

Name: Ah Ling
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (a bit chubby for me)
Boobs: n/a (big, but dont think was allow to touch)
Massage: 5/10 (nothing special)
HJ: 9/10 (great control)
Damage: 45 for an hour + 15 tips

She surprised me with the HJ, quite a combination of strokes and techniques that got me to cum in minutes. I had to give her a 9 on that since the HJ I had encounter with others had all turn out to be long and meaningless strokes.

On the way out, saw a Chinese lady in black dress, long hair with highlights, late 20s early 30s, probably a 7/10 face and 9/10 body. Didnt have the chance to ask for her name though, so probably will drop by soon again. Anyone know who she might be by any chance?

Doggestyle
09-14-05, 05:53
Hi guys,

Been pretty busy and outstation for quite some time. I see there's increased activity in the forum nowdays. Probably good for jackson to put up the subscription for viewing people who doesnt contribute.

Had to attend a seminar in kuching and managed to get a local friend to bring some filipino meat for room viewing. Stayed at crowne plaza hotel. The pimp brought up 4 nice looking dishes for me to pick. I chosed a slim and thin sweet looking girl by the name of Illa. Shes 25 years old, nice skin and very GFE. Once we are alone in the room, she quickly stripped and jump into the shower playfully dragging me inside as well. We washed each other while she washed my didi thoroughly. She didnt wash my arse and I thought to myself that filipino girls were not trained to give AR. Or maybe I'm wrong?

Proceeded to the bed, and she gave me the typical tongue wash with her tongue, cleaning and licking my whole body. As it was quite some time that I had time to cheong, my lil brother quickly came to attention in a second. Illa gave me praises on the quick rapid reaction by my didi, and obligingly took my cock in her mouth for some vacuum sucking and deep throating. Well, cock sucking is definitely a filipino's girl better skills. Alas, no AR from this girl. Later, she capped me and proceeded to ride me cow girl style. I enjoyed her humping and grinding my brother. She was quite tight and I laid back and think of england as she brought me near to climax. I stopped her and turn her around for my favorite doggystyle bonking and gave her a good 5 minutes back banging session. Her ass are smallish and tight. Not really my type, as I prefer meaty rounded ones for best doggy shag. I finished off missionary as I straddled her legs wide and hump to final ejaculation. She took off my cap and willingly give my dick a good wash with her tongue and mouth. All in all a good nite service. Though next time I really want to try sarawakian dishes as reportedly they are very good in bed especially the bidayuh's girl. Anybody have local meat's contact please pass for me to sample.
Name: Illa
Body: 7/10 (slim but nice rounded boobs)
Boobs: 7/10 (paired with her slim body, looks very nice and big)
BBBJ: 9/10 (all the right pumping and sucking techniques)
BBJCIM/S: n/a (not trained properly enough back in manila)
GFE: 9/10 (like bonking my gf)
AR: n/a
Damage: RM180 one shot, RM300 overnite

Mother Hearth
09-15-05, 16:06
Hi Guys,

I am new for the Malaysia section cause before living in Central Africa. Nice forum, but still not understand how to find a girl. For example, you speak about Filippino girl, but how to meet?

Someone can help me?

Anyway, see also that in Merdeka at Victoria Arm on Friday Night is full of free-lancers.

Chris Jent
09-18-05, 02:09
Went to Oreint yesterday to try my luck on the black dress lady that I saw last time. Found out from the receptionist that her name is Anna, but she was already booked by a bunch of guys sitting at the corner, so I told her I will come back another time.

Didn't feel like going home with my load, so I went to D'satifcation across the road, only to find out the place has been cleaned out. There are 4 guys playing mahjong in the room and didnt even bother about my presence.

So, jumped back across the street to y&y to seek for action, but didnt like the stock there. Mostly aunties so I decided to leave and check out the action down ang cheng ho.

Found myself in y2y, in a very quiet settings. The aunty there asked me to wait for the ladies, so thats exactly what I did. Then comes a PRC named "ya zheng", approached me and we headed upstairs.

She claimed was only her second day in Kuching, and when i asked for the price, she quoted 200 for an hour, BUT no BJ. So I asked since its by hour, would I be able to cum twice. First, she noded and said fine, then she said it would not be possible since all girls only carry one condom each time. That make sense, so I asked her to go and get another one and I shall pay for it. She said ok, and when she's about to reach the door, she turned around and said it doesnt work that way, and if I had to come twice there would be an extra charge. I got a bit [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and argue her statement just contridicted what she had previously said. I didnt feel like nego with her since it has been a long day already, plus I am not so into BJ anyway, so I agreed and proceed to the shower.

So here is the FR
Name: Ya Zheng
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 (small breast with pointy tits)
Pussy: 6/10 (hairy, wet but loose)
BJ: n/a
FJ: 6/10 (ok with cowgirl)
GFE: 6/10 (french kiss towards the end; and hugs real hard in miss)
Damage: 200+40
WIR: nop, not worth the money

OK, so after I did her, I asked whether I should pay her or to the counter, she told me 200 to her and 65 to the counter. I was shocked and told her that wasnt the deal, but she claimed she had mentioned about the house fees of 65. I argued that should be included in the 200, and just gave her 240, which is I all have with me at the time.

So, did I got con or what. 240 a pop with no BJ. I think there are a few more PRC there, but frankly, I am more interested with the locals.

Hairy Timun
09-18-05, 10:25
Hi there guys,

Been really busy lately. Lots of travelling until no time to cheong!

So last week on Thursday afternoon, managed to get sometime off work. Decided to go to the MP /salon at MJC. Not sure of the name of the place but I think it's J & J Salon.

There were about 7-8 ML there all waiting around. So I spoke to the girl behind the counter as to which one to choose. She recommended herself. She took me to the last bed in the massage room. Told me to take everything off!! Massage was ok although she's got other things on her mind. Keep licking my ear and making sucking sounds. In the end asked her the rate. RM50 for BBBJCIM on top of the usual fees. Here's my FR.

Name: Deanna (or something like that)
Age: 25 (around that though she told me she's only 21. Ya right!)
Race: Bidayuh
Body: 5/10 (a bit too chubby)
Boobs: 7/10 (big but won't let me touch)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good skills)
BBBJCIM: 6/10 (took the first shot right down her throat but spit the rest out)
WIR: Maybe because there are other quite cute and young girls there but according to my ML, they only offer HJ.
Damages: RM50+50=RM100

Overall, it's good value for $$ as the massage is not really that bad.

Viper Z
09-19-05, 03:19
Went to Oreint yesterday to try my luck on the black dress lady that I saw last time. Found out from the receptionist that her name is Anna, but she was already booked by a bunch of guys sitting at the corner, so I told her I will come back another time.

Didn't feel like going home with my load, so I went to D'satifcation across the road, only to find out the place has been cleaned out. There are 4 guys playing mahjong in the room and didnt even bother about my presence.

So, jumped back across the street to y&y to seek for action, but didnt like the stock there. Mostly aunties so I decided to leave and check out the action down ang cheng ho.

Found myself in y2y, in a very quiet settings. The aunty there asked me to wait for the ladies, so thats exactly what I did. Then comes a PRC named "ya zheng", approached me and we headed upstairs.

She claimed was only her second day in Kuching, and when i asked for the price, she quoted 200 for an hour, BUT no BJ. So I asked since its by hour, would I be able to cum twice. First, she noded and said fine, then she said it would not be possible since all girls only carry one condom each time. That make sense, so I asked her to go and get another one and I shall pay for it. She said ok, and when she's about to reach the door, she turned around and said it doesnt work that way, and if I had to come twice there would be an extra charge. I got a bit [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and argue her statement just contridicted what she had previously said. I didnt feel like nego with her since it has been a long day already, plus I am not so into BJ anyway, so I agreed and proceed to the shower.

So here is the FR
Name: Ya Zheng
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 (small breast with pointy tits)
Pussy: 6/10 (hairy, wet but loose)
BJ: n/a
FJ: 6/10 (ok with cowgirl)
GFE: 6/10 (french kiss towards the end; and hugs real hard in miss)
Damage: 200+40
WIR: nop, not worth the money

OK, so after I did her, I asked whether I should pay her or to the counter, she told me 200 to her and 65 to the counter. I was shocked and told her that wasnt the deal, but she claimed she had mentioned about the house fees of 65. I argued that should be included in the 200, and just gave her 240, which is I all have with me at the time.

So, did I got con or what. 240 a pop with no BJ. I think there are a few more PRC there, but frankly, I am more interested with the locals.

You could have gotten a BBBJ/FJ for 160 at Ginza, Sekama. :D

Viper Z

Viper Z
09-19-05, 03:21
Hi there guys,

Been really busy lately. Lots of travelling until no time to cheong!

So last week on Thursday afternoon, managed to get sometime off work. Decided to go to the MP /salon at MJC. Not sure of the name of the place but I think it's J & J Salon.

There were about 7-8 ML there all waiting around. So I spoke to the girl behind the counter as to which one to choose. She recommended herself. She took me to the last bed in the massage room. Told me to take everything off!! Massage was ok although she's got other things on her mind. Keep licking my ear and making sucking sounds. In the end asked her the rate. RM50 for BBBJCIM on top of the usual fees. Here's my FR.

Name: Deanna (or something like that)
Age: 25 (around that though she told me she's only 21. Ya right!)
Race: Bidayuh
Body: 5/10 (a bit too chubby)
Boobs: 7/10 (big but won't let me touch)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good skills)
BBBJCIM: 6/10 (took the first shot right down her throat but spit the rest out)
WIR: Maybe because there are other quite cute and young girls there but according to my ML, they only offer HJ.
Damages: RM50+50=RM100

Overall, it's good value for $$ as the massage is not really that bad.

That girl (Deanna) always intrigue me as she looks like a guy with all the big arms and adam apple. :D Maybe that is why she did not let you touch her. hehehehheheh

J&J I would recommend Nancy. :) Best girl there on my view and GFE is excellent.

Viper Z

Black Beast
09-20-05, 03:55
Does anyone knows what time Orient opens?

Posts about this 'Anna' girl makes me curious.

So one can just go up there and request for her? Fromt the posts before she seems quite popular if one fellow monger was told she was already booked before hand.

Chris Jent
09-20-05, 08:07

So one can just go up there and request for her? Fromt the posts before she seems quite popular if one fellow monger was told she was already booked before hand.The ML told me they open from 12pm onwards. You can call before hand to check whether she is available.

I am also waiting to pay her a visit, and probably will do so next week.

Good luck.

Vector4640
09-20-05, 08:17

So one can just go up there and request for her? Fromt the posts before she seems quite popular if one fellow monger was told she was already booked before hand.Hi,

I think is about 11.30am or 12 noon.

Chris Jent
09-20-05, 10:48
Thanks Fetish bro, for the okt contact! Was home early and chech out my mail box and found out Fetish was kind enough to reply my PM with his OKT contact. As soon as I saw the number, I called up the OKT for the girls.

He refered me to a hotel and told me the room number once I had arrived. When the door open, I was impressed by this girl, ealry 20s, very cute face and petite. It was quite an exprience to remember. We started off with some conversation before getting into the shower. She was very GFE except no french kiss though. Anyway, here's my FR:

Name: Anne
Face: 9/10 (the cute type; with little make-up)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boob: 7/10 (small, suspect A cup but with nice tits)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice control)
AR: n/a (did not ask)
CIM: n/a
FJ: 8/10 (quite wet, only did her in miss, because I will return for more)
WIR: yes! will see her again on 25th.
GFE: 9/10 (good moans, good movements with kissing and cuddling)
Overall: 9/10
Damage: 180+20 tips

She is from west Malaysia, and will only stay here until early Oct. She is very sweet and GFE, and no rush job. She's wearing nice frangrace and its quite a turn on during the act. Those of you who like petite girl, I recommend to visit her.

Thanks Fetish and happy hunting!

Viper Z
09-20-05, 11:00

So one can just go up there and request for her? Fromt the posts before she seems quite popular if one fellow monger was told she was already booked before hand.

Actually they open around 1pm but best go after 2 as by then only most of the girls will arrive. Have fun!

Viper Z

Miao28
09-21-05, 02:23
Viper Z,

Have I not told you before that Diana is a guy who wears woman's clothings? She is the cousin to the Nancy that you recommended. Previously she was the mummy at the old Jackie's karaoke.

Hairy Timun,

How does it feel to have a BBBJ by a guy, now that you know? Any change in your assessment of his/her skills?

Viper Z
09-22-05, 06:45
Viper Z,

Have I not told you before that Diana is a guy who wears woman's clothings? She is the cousin to the Nancy that you recommended. Previously she was the mummy at the old Jackie's karaoke.

Hairy Timun,

How does it feel to have a BBBJ by a guy, now that you know? Any change in your assessment of his/her skills?

Miao,

Just out of curiosity, have you seen Diana's 'banana' ? :D

Viper Z

Miao28
09-22-05, 06:56
Viper Z,

Have I seen your banana? I guess that answers your question.

Diana was even reluctant to let Hairy Timun touch her fake tits. Do you think he will show his banana to all and sundry?

I am only interested in real ladies, Viper Z.

Viper Z
09-22-05, 08:59
viper z,

have i seen your banana? i guess that answers your question.

diana was even reluctant to let hairy timun touch her fake tits. do you think he will show his banana to all and sundry?

i am only interested in real ladies, viper z.

i guess not, unless you have been taking sneak peeks during my massage sessions. :d

lol... cant imagine being 'touched' let alone getting a bj from a guy.

viper z

Chris Jent
09-22-05, 09:48
i guess not, unless you have been taking sneak peeks during my massage sessions. :d

lol... cant imagine being 'touched' let alone getting a bj from a guy.

viper zomg, are you guys serious about this "diana guy"? why would some sickos dress up and work at that joint. pity hairy timun. better luck next time.

Viper Z
09-23-05, 01:48
OMG, are you guys serious about this "Diana Guy"? Why would some sickos dress up and work at that joint. Pity Hairy Timun. Better luck next time.

Personally I am only 60% sure that Diana is like a guy (with the built up muscles, arms, broad shoulders, adam's apples, etc).

Any bros here would like to confirm? :D

Viper Z

Miao28
09-23-05, 09:57
Chris Gent,

I am deadly serious. Viper Z is the one making light of the whole thing, what with his description of all the manly characteristics and refusing to take sides on the matter. It is a known FACT that the mentioned person is a MALE.

May I warn of another such person working in another hair saloon in the area around Orient. I think this person goes by the name of Ah Ling. She was previously in the saloon that occupied the present Orient which has moved across the road to the Siang Siang foodcourt area.

Hairy Timun
09-23-05, 17:33
I don't think so la. She/he sure doesn't act or feel like a man. To be honest, I was sitting opposite her for about five minutes before I chose her/him. Didn't see any sign of adam's apple le.

Anyway, the bbbj was pretty good. And I don't really feel disgusted. Surprisingly!! Hehehe.

Chris Gent,

I am deadly serious. Viper Z is the one making light of the whole thing, what with his description of all the manly characteristics and refusing to take sides on the matter. It is a known FACT that the mentioned person is a MALE.

May I warn of another such person working in another hair saloon in the area around Orient. I think this person goes by the name of Ah Ling. She was previously in the saloon that occupied the present Orient which has moved across the road to the Siang Siang foodcourt area.

Member #3045
09-23-05, 17:37
Watch Out For Annie At Lai Lai Reflexology. Annie Is Comfirm By The Other Worker, She Is A He. Looks Goos Though.

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Member #3045
09-24-05, 16:20
Check out new reflexology center at MJC. Kitty Refelxology Service at new block of MJC beside an aquarium shop. Most girls are ex Lai Lai.

Bakuteh
09-24-05, 19:00
Dear member#3045,
Were you there at about 3.45pm Saturday afternoon? If so, we were just a curtain away!

Anyway, I went just because my regular ML called me to go there as her boss has opened another branch in MJC( next to Nissan showroom). My girl provides really good services which makes me go back to her again and again.

She gives sensual and devoted BBBJ and allows french kiss. When she does HJ, she likes to suck my fingers and seems to enjoy more than I do! I used to fuck her once and she is so tight that my dick was painful for the following 2 days. One thing I like about her is that she is not the kind of money face or commercialised. She never asks for any tips but I always gave her out of my own willingness. A very nice ML indeed.

Till then.

Bakuteh

Bakuteh
09-24-05, 19:05
Hi!
I recently had a great sexperience in Ipoh and I have post a quite lengthy FR in IPOH section.

If any of the brothers here would like to find out what encounter I had, please feel free to read my FR.

Hope you enjoy...

Bakuteh

Viper Z
09-26-05, 01:56
Dear member#3045,
Were you there at about 3.45pm Saturday afternoon? If so, we were just a curtain away!

Anyway, I went just because my regular ML called me to go there as her boss has opened another branch in MJC( next to Nissan showroom). My girl provides really good services which makes me go back to her again and again.

She gives sensual and devoted BBBJ and allows french kiss. When she does HJ, she likes to suck my fingers and seems to enjoy more than I do! I used to fuck her once and she is so tight that my dick was painful for the following 2 days. One thing I like about her is that she is not the kind of money face or commercialised. She never asks for any tips but I always gave her out of my own willingness. A very nice ML indeed.

Till then.

Bakuteh

Is it as good as it sounds? Then lets go together on our next trip!

Viper Z

Miao28
09-26-05, 02:38
The Grand Apartments at Tabuan Laru has a reflexology center attached to it. Anyone checked it out yet?

Viper Z
09-26-05, 10:11
After hearing good words on Kitty's reflexology, IMMEDIATELY Fetish and I went after lunch. Upon arrival the only ML that took our interest was the receptionist. Dress in 'kimono liked' she was the only once up to our standards. :D The rest are a little 'aged'. So we left Kitty. Anyone know if the receptionist can be ML also?

Upon disappointment decided to try the 'special place' again. Fetish and I took the regulars. After finishing our deeds for a mere RM 50 + RM 50, we went on our way happily. :D

Viper Z

Viper Z
09-26-05, 10:13
I don't think so la. She/he sure doesn't act or feel like a man. To be honest, I was sitting opposite her for about five minutes before I chose her/him. Didn't see any sign of adam's apple le.

Anyway, the bbbj was pretty good. And I don't really feel disgusted. Surprisingly!! Hehehe.

Hope to see more FR from you man. :D

Viper Z

Rawwy4
09-27-05, 05:20
Hey Cat ppl,

Just joined. Just wanted to let y'all know bout that.

Been to Kuching a couple of times on business trips and I'm always accompanied by this fantastic girl - Lily. Looks could be better, but a body to die for, especially her tits(36C). Really soft to hold and suck on.

I always call her cause she give you the best GFE.

Oh, she's actually an Indo, but she has chinese blood in her, thus she looks abit like the locals.

Gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Does a good full body massage on top of that.

I always get her really wet by returning the favour and a few times her juices were everywhere.

Sad news a mth ago was that she's gone back to Indo and I'll have to wait for her call to hook up again.

Miao28
09-27-05, 10:15
With a little bit of persuasion, all the receptionists at the MP can be ML too. Have had previous experience with the receptionists turned ML at Relax and Sri Bintang. Tea lady can also be ML, as from my previous experience at Orient.

Rawwy4
09-27-05, 10:18
With a little bit of persuasion, all the receptionists at the MP can be ML too. Have had previous experience with the receptionists turned ML at Relax and Sri Bintang. Tea lady can also be ML, as from my previous experience at Orient.Hey Miao,

Mind sharing how'd you do that? Trade secret?

Wy4

Chris Jent
09-27-05, 11:10
Was at Orient today, not even one cutomer there since its early afternoon. Just the way I like it, so I finally got my wish granted and was served by Anna.

Dressed in Black as usual, she took me to the corner on the left hand side. It's like a VIP "room" since its spacious compared to the rest. Once behind the curtains, I asked if she offers any "special"? She said she only provides the "standard" massage. Was a bit dispointed, but I guess the "standard" should do the job, since I heard so much of her in this forum. Got comfortable soon and she got on to her routine.

First 45 minutes was decent massage from head to toe. She was really friendly and chatty during the session, and we both got very comfortable of each other. Then she asked whether I want my didi to be massage? I said to her, hell yes, that's the whole point of being here. She laughed and started stroking with more lub.

During the HJ, I couldn't resist the temptation, so I asked her permission for touching her boobs. She said OK and I was thrilled and got my hands onto them. After 5 minutes of HJ, she started sucking my tit without any expectation and got me to cum within seconds.

After I blast off, she gave me a kiss on the lips, again, without any expectation. She gave me one more on my cheek before I leave. Overall, she was really friendly as we muck around with our conversation. I won't bother illustrating too much on the FR since most bro know her. Ciao for now.

Happy hunting.

Miao28
09-28-05, 01:37
Rawwy4,

If you are friendly with the receptionists at the various parlors, and you are brave enough to ask the receptionists if they are willing to provide you with a massage, I think that before long, you will be granted your wish. Even if they refuse you the first time, go back the next time and ask again. There is no harm in asking, the worse you will do is to get a refusal. Sometimes persistance pays off. It helps if lady luck smiles at you on that day too.

The one exception is that Anna's younger sister, a real good looker at Orient, has never been known to give massage, in my knowledge. Perhaps you will try your luck on this insurmountable wild horse?

Tingle Tree
09-28-05, 14:41
I plan to visit Kuching next month. Can someone provide address and directions to get to Orient?

Many thanks.

Tapadotdot
09-29-05, 00:39
Yeah, lets go together. I want to join in the fun. And btw, bro bakuteh didn't mention his gals name. At least let bro viper z test the 'product' and then we will know wheter its worth mentioning. Choww.

Is it as good as it sounds? Then lets go together on our next trip!

Viper Z

Chris Jent
09-29-05, 01:47
I plan to visit Kuching next month. Can someone provide address and directions to get to Orient?

Many thanks.It's at 3rd mile, opposite the Korean restaurant. Just ask for direaction for the Korean Restaurant and you should find your way.

Good luck.

Member #3045
09-29-05, 15:51
Yes it looks great from outside but all grandma type with good quality healty massage.

Great if you have any aches. Nothing more. Don't let the young receptionist fool you.

Bakuteh
09-29-05, 16:18
Yeah, lets go together. I want to join in the fun. And btw, bro bakuteh didn't mention his gals name. At least let bro viper z test the 'product' and then we will know wheter its worth mentioning. Choww.

Hi! Tapadotdot,
I noted your comment on I did not mention the name of my favourite girl in Kitty MP. Yeah! you are right, I purposely left it out for a reason which is definitely not SELFISHNESS!

You know I recently discovered a relatively new MP in MJC area and found a gem there. She is an Iban from Song who has a pair of tits of at least 36D and a CFM look. The best thing is she loves sucking and fucking so much and her GFE is first class. She could climax 2 to 3 times in 30 minutes of riding on me! She moaned so loudly that when she came her voice even overrode the music played at the counter!

I have done her 5 times so far and she even offered me CIM after our second encounter. I always paid her RM60-RM70 for the whole session. Mind you this was the amount she asked for after our first session. In between I reloaded her handphone twice which cost me RM40!

And later on came the frustrated experience which led to my UNDISCLOSURE of my girl in Kitty MP.

I told a very popular brother in this forum from Kuching about that sex machine with every detail except her IC number( which I don't know! ).

And the next thing I knew was I got scolded by her for telling my friend SOMETHING about her! But she didn't want to tell what that SOMETHING was.

Anyway I am not seeing her anymore, eventhough she called me dozens of times before she gave up calling again.

So my advice is: If you ever come to know of any good ML/FL from someone or somewhere, just go and look for her and give your dick a damn good treat! It is definitely pointless to give reference or testimonial of your kind and unselfish informer. Keep fucking but at the same time, keep your mouth shut!

With this experience, bro Tapadotdot, I seek your kind understanding on why I didn't mention the name of my favourite girl in Kitty MP.

Till then.

Bakuteh

Miao28
09-30-05, 01:44
Tapadotdot,

From the description given by the senior brothers in this forum, I think that you would be able to figure out which massage parlor we are talking about and which particular girl that we are referring to.

If we describe a cow, then you will be able to figure out a cow by its description.

I have yet try the sweet Iban lass mentioned by our knowledgable brother Bakuteh, but by his description, I have a fair idea of where and who he is talking about.

Discreet is the keyword when visiting these MP and by this, I mean being discreet about where and whom you got the details from. No one like to have their private sex life discussed all over the Internet. What the senior brothers have done here is to help the junior brothers to look for some enjoyment but at the same time there is no need to shout to the whole world all the explicit details.

Those who are regulars to this thread and who are 'kaki' to the various joints will pick up the hints given. We do hope to see reports by those who have benefitted from the information here.

Viper Z
09-30-05, 06:58
Went to Orient the other day again with a friend. Took a ML called Chris. She is lactating! Good for those who likes to be sprayed with breast milk. :D

Viper Z

Miao28
09-30-05, 07:04
Viper Z,

I went with Chris two weeks ago and she certainly was not lactating. Do you know something that I am not aware of? Or has she some sort of medical condition that produce milk like symptoms? Be careful of mucus like discharge that appears to be human milk.

Viper Z
09-30-05, 08:31
Viper Z,

I went with Chris two weeks ago and she certainly was not lactating. Do you know something that I am not aware of? Or has she some sort of medical condition that produce milk like symptoms? Be careful of mucus like discharge that appears to be human milk.

OMG! She told me she just gave birth and are still lactating! She sprayed the 'milk' all over my body. damn.... :(

Viper Z

Tapadotdot
09-30-05, 11:46
Hi everyone, and a very personal regard to Mr Bakuteh and Mr Miao28.

Please don't get me wrong as I am a newcomer to the Kuching scene. Its never my intention to disregard anybody especially our senior brothers here who have provided us with a lot of useful and very 'intimidating' info I must say. (I envy you guys). Maybe the way I wrote my earlier post was a little bit rude and my apologize on that. Out of discreet and few security reasons, I understood completely if the further details should be kept in mum. I myself havent visited the MP in MJC so couldn't really tell about the 'stock' available but am eager to do so to see and hopefully try for myself about the ML described by Mr Bakuteh. I am BIG fan of big boobs, but well, who doesnt. anyways, due to some foreseen (yeah, foreseen) financial problems, hehe, the "PAY YOUR WATER BILL" visit have to be postponed. Been only a few times to orient so far and got stuck with ANNA (thx to bro supermonger). I think my reports will not be different compared to others. One thing though, I must emphasise that the pair of tits are out of this world, and very good in giving massages. 10/10 on that department. My advice to whoever that want to try her, go there around 1 30 pm. She will be very busy after that.

I really hope that this will clear things up and take care all.

Ciao

Tapadotdot,

From the description given by the senior brothers in this forum, I think that you would be able to figure out which massage parlor we are talking about and which particular girl that we are referring to.

If we describe a cow, then you will be able to figure out a cow by its description.

I have yet try the sweet Iban lass mentioned by our knowledgable brother Bakuteh, but by his description, I have a fair idea of where and who he is talking about.

Discreet is the keyword when visiting these MP and by this, I mean being discreet about where and whom you got the details from. No one like to have their private sex life discussed all over the Internet. What the senior brothers have done here is to help the junior brothers to look for some enjoyment but at the same time there is no need to shout to the whole world all the explicit details.

Those who are regulars to this thread and who are 'kaki' to the various joints will pick up the hints given. We do hope to see reports by those who have benefitted from the information here.

Chris Jent
09-30-05, 14:05
Went to MJC this afternoon to check out the "secret place" bro Vizper Z has mentioned. Drove around MJC for probably half an hour and couldn't locate the MP.

Decided to check out Kitty as was mentioned by other bro. It was probably bad timing when I went, as all ladies were working, and a Chinese lady who I assume is also the receptionist came out behind one of the curtains and asked me if I can wait for 10 minutes. So I waited, and when she finished, she came out while wiping her hands with the towel...quite obvious what she was wiping away at the time. She quoted me a massage for RM45 and an addition RM35 for HJ. I asked whether she offers other "services" and she said no, so I left, knowing I can get massage+HJ for RM45. I also noticed there is a little girl sitting at the receptionist desk playing gameboy. God know what, why would her parents leave her in a place like that?

Didn't want to go home fully loaded, I called up Anna of Orient for her availabilty. Got to Orient at about 6, again with no customers, just the way I like it. The rest is all standard procedure. One thing though, through our conversation, she mentioned she once had a "western" customer, whom got to know Orient from the internet. She said they never advertise anything through this channel and couldn't imagine where this fellow got the info from. I just played dumb and said how strange.

Miao28
10-01-05, 01:27
Chris Gent,

The 'secret' place mentioned in MJC has to be located on foot. There is no way that it can be spotted by driving. Orient does advertise but mainly through fliers pushed through letterboxes so you are a wise man to keep mum about the additional business that you brought the establishment. Anna does have quite a large fan following, most of her customers are willing to sit out in the lounge awaiting their turn with her.

Tapadotdot,
If you like big big boobs, check out a girl who I last heard of working at Angel. She was formerly working in Aoba but last I heard, she had moved to Angel neat Dua Puluh Sen in Ang Cheng Ho. She is a Iban lass from Third Division with a killer knock out body and the biggest, most firm boobs in town and it is real and not a silicon job.

Viper Z,
Did you taste the milk sprayed on you to make sure that it is real human milk?

Bro Bakuteh,
Your Iban lass from Song at MJC might be related to our former Iban lass from Song who used to worked in Aoba? Seems the genetic makeup is similar. Even both their names begin with the alphabet 'L'.

Viper Z
10-03-05, 02:50
Viper Z,
Did you taste the milk sprayed on you to make sure that it is real human milk?

Dear Miao,

LOL... did not get to taste it as it was too dark. Anyway she showed me her belly (which really looks like just gave birth - sagging on the bottom). Are we talking about the same chris here?

Viper Z

Miao28
10-03-05, 04:04
Mr Viper Z,

Are you hallucinating? There is only one Chris in the Orient, and that includes anyone that may sound like Chris.

You claimed to have been sprayed with milk. Yet you never tasted the milk. In my case, I was squeezing and sucking her tits two weeks before your so called spray and she was certainly not leaking any milk, nor was her bra wet with any leaked milk, nor did she smelled of spilt milk. For all we know, your Chris was a guy who was masturbating in the dark and at the same time massaging you and his sperm was sprayed on your body.

It was too dark to see whether her tits were engorged with milk, yet you could see her belly. Could you concentrate on your statement and not provide peripheral evidence which is not conclusive to your statement?

I hope this is not the beginning of a milk less argument which has nothing to do with your lack of concrete evidence to your statements.

Viper Z
10-03-05, 05:41
Mr Viper Z,

Are you hallucinating? There is only one Chris in the Orient, and that includes anyone that may sound like Chris.

You claimed to have been sprayed with milk. Yet you never tasted the milk. In my case, I was squeezing and sucking her tits two weeks before your so called spray and she was certainly not leaking any milk, nor was her bra wet with any leaked milk, nor did she smelled of spilt milk. For all we know, your Chris was a guy who was masturbating in the dark and at the same time massaging you and his sperm was sprayed on your body.

It was too dark to see whether her tits were engorged with milk, yet you could see her belly. Could you concentrate on your statement and not provide peripheral evidence which is not conclusive to your statement?

I hope this is not the beginning of a milk less argument which has nothing to do with your lack of concrete evidence to your statements.

My of my! What a response for such a small question. Now you are saying Chris is a guy? That is a definite lady man!

As for the milk thing, maybe other brothers here have went to experience it and care to share?

Viper Z

Chris Jent
10-03-05, 10:29
Was attending a seminar this morning, and after the first session, I took off since the rest didn't interest me that much. After lunch with friends, called up my OKT for some action. Since Anne had left, and since I had stayed with her for the last 3 trips, I asked OKT to show me new meat with the same quality.

First, I was directed to the room when I was welcomed by a typical PRC. Since PRC is not my cup of tea, I deliberately ask whether she provides "extras" such as CIM. She said no, and I used it as the reason for not proceeding with the deal.

Called up the OKT and told him I don't fancy PRC and so he asked me to wait for 10 minutes before directing me to another room. This time, I was welcomed by this slim, sexy and sweet girl named "Leng Leng". Yes, in translation "beauty", she is quite a stunner. She wore a low cut black top with a pink mini skirt to show her curvy body. She is a bit tanned, with light make-cup and a pair of glossy lips.

We chat a bit before heading to the shower. So here's the FR:

Name: Leng Leng (beauty in Cantonese)
Face: 9/10 (very sweet looking girl)
Body: 8/10 (slim but curvy)
Boobs 8/10 (B-C cup, very soft with a pair of small brownish tits)
Pussy: 7/10 (quite tight)
BBBJ: 7/10 (very patient and excellent in ball sucking)
AR: 4/10 (poor skills, and didn't try hard enough)
CIM: n/a (Not provided)
FJ: 7/10 (miss, doggy & miss)
GFE: 5/10 (no eye contact, friendly though and no rush job)
WIR: maybe
Damage: RM180+20 tips

Ok, my conclusion is, Leng Leng is a sweet looking girl with just the right body for me. Slim, leggy and the boobs are just right. She will be one of those girls, that you would like to have if you see her on the street. She claimed she is relatively new to this industry and she's here for the second time . She will only be here for another week before going back to KL.

The downside though, she was not willing to take the cowgirl position, claiming she's not good at it, so we started off with missionary, then doggy, before changing back to missionary. Secondly, she had bad breathe from the smokes, so that kind of put me off a bit.

So, that explains why she was not so much GFE. Otherwise, if you are looking for a sweet looking girl with nice body, and that you care nothing but just fuck, then definately go for her.

Happy hunting.