View Full Version : 2002-2006 Kuching Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Jibai Tester
10-03-05, 13:51
Got any kang tao in Kuching ka !?

Fetish
10-05-05, 04:28
Viper,

Miao does have a point here. Can you verify? The point is, the room is kind of dark.

The reason i'm bringing this up is if it's not true, you might be doing unjustis to her for scaring away potential customer like me.

I like milk, but only those produced by cow, human milk is no no for me.

Viper Z
10-05-05, 04:33
Viper,

Miao does have a point here. Can you verify? The point is, the room is kind of dark.

The reason i'm bringing this up is if it's not true, you might be doing unjustis to her for scaring away potential customer like me.

I like milk, but only those produced by cow, human milk is no no for me.

Be patient Fetish,

FR by other bros here will confirm whether it is milk or not.

:)
Viper Z

Fetish
10-05-05, 10:24
Viper,

By the time some other human milk hunger brother verify, our poor ML will have starved to dead already.

Miao,

Can we clear this once and for all? Due to Viper's comment, i'll will not be seeing chris for a while.

Chris Jent
10-10-05, 10:02
Monday has always been one of my stressful day of the week. Meeting after meeting, I looked at my weekly schedule, knowing I will have a tough week ahead of me, I decided to reward myself in the afternoon.

After lunch, called up OKT, and found out Leng Leng has already left town so he recommended me a new meat. Went to the dedicated room and was greeted by girl called Carmen. She stands roughly 5'6'', with slim upper body, and 6-7 face.

I always like to make my business transaction consensual, so asked for CIM service and she agreed, and I proceeded to shower. So here's FR:

Name: Carmen
Age: 19 (claimed she's been in the business since she was 15!?)
Face: 6.5
Body: 7
Boob: 7 (B-cup with small tits and firm)
Catbath: 7
BBBJ: 10/10 (excellent! great control and deep throat skills)
AR: 8/10 (Good tongue work, but didn't last too long)
FJ: 9/10 (cowgirl, miss, doggy, miss)
Pussy: 9/10 (wet and great control)
CIM: 8/10 (my first time for CIM where she actually sucked for every drop)
WIR: 70/30
Damage: 180+20 tips

Ok, this girl is really something. She is not a stunner, but she really knows how to fuck. First, she has the best BBBJ skill. Great control and she actually deep throat me few times during BBBJ. Now I finally know how it feels to be deept throated. The BBBJ probably last 6-7 minutes before she wanted to get fucking.

She capped me and wanting to sit on me, so I asked her if she needed some lub, becuase I enjoyed the BBBJ so much, I didn't bother to return the favour. She told me she is already wet, because she is always horny and she never get enough sex to satisfy her needs.

True enough, she was wet with juices as I entered. She statred with some light action before she asked me to fuck her in missionary. So, that's exactly what we did for the next 6 or 7 minutes. During this position, she asked me whether her pussy is tight enough, and before my answer, she controlled and tightened her pussy. Boy, that was something, I must say. The tightest pussy I have ever fucked!

Then I doggy her, as she continue to tighten and loosen her pussy while my didi thrust in and out of her. I was not able to hold it for too long with that kind of pussy tightness, so I asked her to go back to miss so I can release my load. Thrust her hard few more times and quickly took my didi out and exploded, she quickly came up and cleaned up my juice.

She was going to offer me second round for some extra fees, but someone is already queing up for her action. So, she said she will give me some "special" next time.

Now, to conclude, Carmen is one who knows how to fuck, and fucks well. She might not have big boobs and all but she has great skills, and most of all, she is horny and she loves to fuck and claims she never get enough of it. That concludes another Monday FR, happy hunting all.

Chris Jent
10-11-05, 14:23
Was brought to Indon "farm" this afternoon with friends. The place is on Jalan Song, establishment is new and clean. There are roughly 6-7 Indon at the time, but none got my attention.

My friends were there to make bookings for their saturday night "gang party". The OKT also showed us an album where he collected photos of his stocks. The stock there are all very young indeed, and couple of them have nice busty bodies. The rate is 100 for a pop, 200 for a night. A very decent price, as I was told these younger generation are very keen and very into the job.

Nonetheless, I didn't want to watse my Ringgit on meat that I know I would not enjoy as much. If any brother out there interested in these meat, I am happy to pass on the info.

Chris Jent
10-18-05, 14:09
Many brothers have PM mr to enquire about the location and the stats of the Indon farm previously reported. I think I did not make my report clear enough, so I will elaborate it now.

The farm is neither a saloon nor MP. Its more like a apartment the OKT have hired/bought to house the meat. They do have a few so called "canon room" available if you decide to conduct business there. Since it is a private property, the only way to "get in" is to contact the OKT before hand, and he shall direct you to the hide out.

Cheers.

Chris Jent
10-19-05, 08:46
due to family and work stress, i decided to indulge myself for the weekly cheonging action(was thinking to give cheonging a break, but hey what can you do when you are stressed?). called up my okt and asked whether there are any new meat. he told me there are only prcs which he knew i don't fancy much, but continue to convince me one is stunner. no harm checking it out so i asked for the place and room number.

so here it is:

name: xiao xiao
face: 9/10 (you might think another 9?? well yes!)
body: 9/10 (thin, a bit boney)
boob: 8/10 (c-cup, soft with small tits)
pussy: 7/10 (wet, no ky)
fk: 6/10 (she's a smoker so only fk a few times)
bbbj: 5/10 (not so enthusiastic, only last for 1-2 min, plus quite teethy)
ar: n/a
cim: n/a (almost convinced her into it; maybe she will do it for me next visit)
fj: 6/10 (multiple posis)
gfe: 8/10 (a lot of interaction)
overal: 7/10
wir: 60/40
damage: 180+20 tips

her name is xiao xiao from guang xi, and she is expected to be here for a couple of months. she wore just a bra and a tight cardigan to reveal her cleaverage. once we both got comfortable, we chat a bit before we started with french kiss. i started to move my tongue around her curvy body, and caressed her around neck and slowly down to her c-cup. i was thinking to daty but she said she couldn't take it so she brought me around to give me bbbj, while i fingered her clit.

the bbbj is no where compared to carmen's (see my previouse report), and didn't last too long. while fingering her, i can feel her pussy getting juced up for action and she took out the rubber and capped my didi. she wanted me to serve her, so i commanded and slide my didi in missionary position. she is thin and boney so when i fucked her in missionary, i can feel myself banging hard onto her bones.

after 4-5 minutes of missionary, i asked her to climb on top and ride me. her cowgirl skill is not as matured as i expected, so after a few minutes of that, i took her her on my arms and fucked her in the air standing up. because she is thin, so i had no problem carrying her in this position. moving on, i doggy her for another 4-5 minutes and for some reason, i didn't feel like coming at all. i turned her around and decided to finish the session as time about to expire. i bang the hell out of her like no tommorrow and finally all my anger and stress for the days' gone.

she is an adorable girl who likes to joke around. so for me, she is actually very gfe in that sense. however she is not skillful and yet to master many of her love making techniques. bbbj is ordinary and fj is lacking of techniques. having said that, she has the look and body to die for (maybe die for is a bit exagerating, but you'd know what i mean) and a very bubbly personality to go in her credntial.

one funny thing to share was, beacuse we went over the time, her next client was knocking the door while i was still putting on my pants. what the fuck, so i told her to tell the guy to come back in 5. but just before she opened the door, i managed to check the peephole to make sure her next client is not someone i know. haha, when i left the room, there were no one in the corridor, but when i reached the lift, i turned back and saw the guy snuck out at the other end of the corridor.

Fetish
10-21-05, 03:35
Chris,

Good FR, if you keep this up, we have to crown you king of kuching monger.

Chris Jent
10-21-05, 11:00
Chris,

Good FR, if you keep this up, we have to crown you king of kuching monger.Haha. Thanks for the complement, bro. But the fact is, if I keep this up, sooner or later I will go bankrupt. :P

Somewhat the Kuching's thread is moving very slow. Have not seen much action since I joined. What's going on with all the cheong brothers out there?

Viper Z
10-22-05, 02:16
Haha. Thanks for the complement, bro. But the fact is, if I keep this up, sooner or later I will go bankrupt. :P

Somewhat the Kuching's thread is moving very slow. Have not seen much action since I joined. What's going on with all the cheong brothers out there?

The usual 'culture' that I noticed is that Kuching people likes to take and never give (FR/information wise). But when it comes to other things, Sarawak people are the friendliest (that I can say.) :D

As you can see, it is quite quiet. But when you post a new place/'lubang', your mailbox received at least 20 - 30 PMs. Then after giving it out.................. silent. No FR will be posted. This goes on for 3 to 4 times already.

That is why you don't see anymore FRs from me, Fetish or Miao. :(

Anyway, keep up the good work man.

P/s: Tried the place you 'recommended'. First time was a bad experience. (This cannot, that cannot... only missionary... ). Hope to have better 'cars' in future from that place. :D

Viper Z

Chris Jent
10-23-05, 11:00
The usual 'culture' that I noticed is that Kuching people likes to take and never give (FR/information wise). But when it comes to other things, Sarawak people are the friendliest (that I can say.) :D

As you can see, it is quite quiet. But when you post a new place/'lubang', your mailbox received at least 20 - 30 PMs. Then after giving it out.................. silent. No FR will be posted. This goes on for 3 to 4 times already.

That is why you don't see anymore FRs from me, Fetish or Miao. :(

Anyway, keep up the good work man.

P/s: Tried the place you 'recommended'. First time was a bad experience. (This cannot, that cannot... only missionary... ). Hope to have better 'cars' in future from that place. :D

Viper Z

Hi Viper Z bro,
I understand and agree with your statement. However, I must say, I did come across with some brothers who are willing to exchange and shared info with me. One provided me with more contacts even before I asked and the other gave me FL contact and other infos. I mean, this is the whole purpose of Jackson setting up the forum for us to utilise. Guys, my word for all cheong brothers out there is, you will only start to have more fun once you start sharing.

I will still continue with my input on FR whenever I get a chance.

p/s. Sorry to hear about the bad expereice at the "farm". Hope better "cars" next time.

Happy hunting.

Chris Jent
10-23-05, 11:04
Hurray~

After some hard earned money spent, pleasure enjoyed, and detail FR shared, I finally become a senior member at this forum.

Thanks Jackson!

Viper Z
10-23-05, 13:30
Hurray~

After some hard earned money spent, pleasure enjoyed, and detail FR shared, I finally become a senior member at this forum.

Thanks Jackson!

Congrats man! You deserve it.

Viper Z

Fetish
10-24-05, 04:42
Chris,

Congratulation, you deserved it. I tried out your recommendation with Viper last week. Let me just put it this way, i don't really fancy indons. I prefer fair skin petite ladies. I tried it for the sack of trying it and in addition, Viper will not try if i don't so i have to be a good sports.

New B
10-24-05, 10:48
Hey Chris,

I have always enjoyed reading your FR.

Congratulations!

Chris Jent
10-24-05, 15:54
Chris,

Congratulation, you deserved it. I tried out your recommendation with Viper last week. Let me just put it this way, i don't really fancy indons. I prefer fair skin petite ladies. I tried it for the sack of trying it and in addition, Viper will not try if i don't so i have to be a good sports.

Hi Fetish buddy,

Indon is not one I fancy too. Thats why I did not make any move since the time my friend brought me to the place.

I have enjoyed the stock your OKT has supplied me all this time. I don't bother exploring the saloon and MP now a days, since the time I bumped into my boss's friend. God, that was one of the most awkward moment in my life. I think this is the best way for me to enagage discrete business.

Anyway, will keep you guys inform with any new FR. Cheers and play safe.

Chris.

Viper Z
10-25-05, 02:38
Chris,

Wah........... :D What a good friend I have. :D

Viper Z

Crziggy
10-25-05, 07:51
I have the contact of the above woman. Anyone interested please PM me in exchange for contacts of freelance of mlf.

Regards.

New B
10-25-05, 17:02
Hi to all Seniors,

After countless SMS between me and our very kind hearted Bro Chris Jent,
I have managed to get a taste of his PRC, Xiao Xiao. And for the record, this is my first commercial sex experience!

Wanted to go for it on Monday, but at the last minute we found out that she was not working! So I went to get a digital camera instead at the recent sales. Hehe.

Then Chris Jent, with his sincere effort, checked with me again if I wanted it today, and I agreed. After a few hiccups, and much effort on his part, I finally got the room number.

Once I was at the door, I knocked lightly, and after a while, the door opened, and there, behind the door was her. She was such a beauty! Young, petite and pretty, she is really as described by the man himself. She was wearing a dark blue top, revealing her nice cleavage.

We chit chatted a while, and I think I appear nervous, but she was talking to me as if we have known each other before, and brushing her shoulder near my body every now and then. After while, she asked she showered me and then herself.

She started to lick my nipples, and soon after she gave me BBBJ and then a few minutes later, I decide to lick her body, neck and wanted to head down south. I asked if she allowed me to DATY. She said she is 'shy'. Good acting, hehe. I proceed and tasted her. She smells nice and clean and I think she faked a few moans here and there, and bite one fingernail while looking sideways, trying to act sexy? Then she BBBJ me again and capped me. Her BJ was nothing to shout about. Then something stupid happened. I 'misfired' even before we had a FJ! Such a waste!! Years of abstinence and my lack of experience caused such a let down.

After that, I thought lets get another session, and she called her OKT and told him we will have another session. After I washed, we chatted again, hugged and cuddle about while waiting for me to recover. Then after I think I am ready, she BBBJ me again and I was getting a bit hard again. She then promptly capped me and went on top of me doing missionary. I told her I felt nothing, and she playfully grind me and swing her hair left and right on my face. Sensing this is a waste of time, I went for doggie. There wasn't much feeling down there either, and after a few minutes, I went limp! I did not manage to unload, and I was left with a 'lifeless worm'. We tried to revive it but to no avail. Then we just chatted for a while more but gave up since the 45 mins is closing in. I dress up and left after kissing her.

She was very GFE in term of the PR, and which made you feel comfortable and happy. She was surprised at how young I look but guess my age correctly.

Sorry for the long winded FR. This is the first FR in my life, although I did not have get my a good bonk, because nothing much happened, I still hope to do my part(writing a FR) after getting such a pretty PRC, courtesy of Chris Jent.

Final score:

Name: Xiao Xiao
Face: 9/10 (Real deal)
Body: 9/10 (Just the way I like, petite and slim)
Boob: 7/10 (Ample, no idea what cup size)
Pussy: 5/10 (Just nice, not too wet)
FK: 5/10 (FK a few times)
BBBJ: 5/10 (So so)
AR: -none-
CIM: -none- (did not ask)
FJ: 6/10 (Willing to do doggie, girl on top, missionary)
GFE: 8.5/10 (Makes you feel really nice and comfortable)
Overal: 8/10
WIR: YES!
Damage: 180+180 (2 sessions)

Chris Jent
10-26-05, 11:27
Bro, not to worry about what had happened. I guess what they always say in situation like this is; you got to pay to learn the lesson. Right? Hehe. You should put that behind you and look ahead of your potential mongering career. Our playtime is still young, and plenty of meat lining up for us to sample. At least you are now puasa, so I shall look forward to your FR every now and then. :)

New B
10-26-05, 11:44
Bro, not to worry about what had happened. I guess what they always say in situation like this is; you got to pay to learn the lesson. Right? Hehe. You should put that behind you and look ahead of your potential mongering career. Our playtime is still young, and plenty of meat lining up for us to sample. At least you are now puasa, so I shall look forward to your FR every now and then. :)

Hey bro Chris,

Hehe. I am alright :) Actually I treat it as 'paid lessons' too. I have been puasa(ing) for many years now, and this is just a start. Hope you are having a good week!

Can't thank you enough for Xiao Xiao! :o

Viper Z
10-28-05, 03:01
Yesterday went pub hopping with Miao and his friend. Three of us went to this place called Kumang-Kumang at Batu Tiga (recommended by Miao's friend) and got the shock our lives! The so called 'waitress' are not ladies!

So beware guys... this is the first time I am seeing a pub specially for those who likes bananas instead of abalones.

Last night was quite quiet with most of the girls missing due to raids and 'balik kampung'.

Viper Z

Daeng
10-28-05, 03:41
Viper....

Hahahaha.....

It must be a shock...if u make a deal with 'them'
upon discover in the room that they are not the
one you looking for....well some time we mongerer
get cheated by a well...make up artis..?

.....so what to do....if deal closed. You decide..

Glad u visit my hideout recently...since a while
i never go there even the OKT keep calling me
for new stock.

Viper Z
10-28-05, 09:09
Viper....

Hahahaha.....

It must be a shock...if u make a deal with 'them'
upon discover in the room that they are not the
one you looking for....well some time we mongerer
get cheated by a well...make up artis..?

.....so what to do....if deal closed. You decide..

Glad u visit my hideout recently...since a while
i never go there even the OKT keep calling me
for new stock.

The PRC is still the same. But all the indons have changed. So.... When are you coming over?

Viper Z

Viper Z
10-31-05, 05:14
I have heard that there is a palce that offers Tiger Show in Kuching? Anyone heard of this?

Viper Z

Mambong
10-31-05, 09:50
The service provider is a 26 year old Lis from Ping Chen. She will be leaving for Ping Chen on Wednesday for DeepaRaya.

She is very accomodating.

If any punters who want to try Tondari in Kuching can go to Y2Y at Jalan Petanak. hahahah

Viper Z
11-01-05, 02:53
Yesterday was feeling a little bored so called Fetish and we went hunting. Saw a few places namely Natural, 168, Angel (which had moved 3 shoplots away) and Sparx. All dinos or aunties! So off we went to ND. I took one and fetish took one. Here they offer BBBJ but with a tip. :)

Viper Z

Viper Z
11-01-05, 08:44
Today was dragged by Miao28 and Fetish to go visit Kitty (Bakuteh's place). :)

Went there and each of us took a gal. Massage skills is not bad but selection limited. :D Anyway goodplace to unwind.

Viper Z

Chris Jent
11-07-05, 09:53
Hi guys, hope everyone had a pleasant Hari Raya. I was busy with things for couple of weeks, but that was no excuse to stop me from mongering. I visited Orient two weeks ago, prbably my last, since my interest in MP is dying. Eveything seemed very SOP and probably not worth spending such money for hand relief after all.

Last week, just prior to Hari Raya, called my OKT for some action. Apparently he is running out of KL stock, but does have a handful of PRCs. No harm checking them out, but the meat was disapointing. Anyway, here's the FR:

Name: Dan Dan
Face: 6
Body: 6 (medium build, had tat on the tummy)
Boobs: 6 (B cup, soft)
Pussy: 5 (dry and didn't bother to put KY)
BBBJ: 6 (no comment)
FJ: 5 (what a waste of money)
AR: n/a
FK: n/a (don't bother)
GFE: 6
CIM: 8 (probbaly the only thing that went right)
WIR: No way!
Overall: 5 (stinks)
Damage: 180 (don't bother with tips)

It wasn't an experience I would not want to remmber by, the whole deal was disapointing. First, the BBBJ was short and ordinary, I almost gone soft for a while. Then comes FJ, I must say she has the WORST cowgirl skills, it was bad that I didn't feel a thing in between. Worst of all, she didn't even bother to put KY, and it got to a point, I just had it and decided to CIM her instead. She did however, took the CIM pretty good. That's probably the only thing that went right.

Chris Jent
11-07-05, 09:57
In order to get a fresh start after such a long holiday, I called the OKT for some treat for myself. This Monday outing was set to avoid any disapointment as reported previously. OKT replied only has PRC and no new stocks. To avoid disapointment, I told him to set me up with Xiao Xiao (see previous post) again.

While I walk towards the room, I caught a glimpse of a beauty in night gound closing her door at room xxx. I reached the room and asked Xiao Xiao whether she knows the girl from room xxx. She said they are friends and she is also working here for the time being. I called my OKT immediately and told him for an "exchange". So here's the FR:

Name: I forgot (but its also "xiao" something)
Face: 8
Body 7 (too slim)
Boobs: 7 (B-cup, with tiny tits)
Pussy: 7 (quite tight, but not too wet)
BBBJ: 7 (she goes in quite deep)
FJ: 7 (cowgirl, miss, standing, miss and fake moans)
AR: n/a
FK: not allowed
GFE: 5
CIM: n/a
WIR: no
Overall: 6
Damage: 180

I was excited to be served by this young petite beauty, but it became a let down after the second half of the FJ. The BBBJ was ok, and she capped me right after the BBBJ and jumped on me. I was suprised with her cowgirl though, she really rode me like a cowgirl. After some intensive thrusting, I asked her to take a rest and let me continue with the job. I asked her what's her favourite posis, and she replied she had no favourite posis. She continued and said she doesn't feel much with any position. WTF, it was such a turn down for GFE. All my mood were gone then and just decided to pound her in missionary with her fake moans. In between, she checked the raincoat as she was worried for breakage, another turn down. In the end, I just unloaded in missionary and call it a day.

Overall, another disapointing deal. Should have stuck with Xiao Xiao, at least I would be gurranteed for the services. This girl does have a nice and cute face, similiarly to Xiao Xiao, but she is petite and way to slim for me.

Hairy Timun
11-12-05, 06:30
The service provider is a 26 year old Lis from Ping Chen. She will be leaving for Ping Chen on Wednesday for DeepaRaya.

She is very accomodating.

If any punters who want to try Tondari in Kuching can go to Y2Y at Jalan Petanak. hahahahHey all the bruders out there,

Just wanted to know what's the damage like at Y2Y. I know the massage rate's RM65 per hour. But for FJ? I didn't find any FR on the WL/ML working there. Anyone has any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Mo100
11-13-05, 17:12
Hairy Timun,

The ladies can quote as little as RM100. Some could ridiculously go beyond RM200. Try not to pay more than RM100. Besides the massage or counter rate of RM65. It has been nearly a year I do not shop around the Y2Y and Y&Y due to the fact that I was con once. Will go round again this coming weekday.

So mathematically, it will still be a to go for OKT one which cost from RM160, RM180-RM200 for W M'sia or China WL.

Thanks.

Mo

Daeng
11-14-05, 10:08
Bro Viper....Selamat Hari Raya.

Well ....it's quite sometime we haven't meet.

So how things...for me in the pursuing...of 2 NL FL.

1) Salon Girl...part time...meeting her today.

2) Kindergarden Teacher....in the misdt of arrangement.

So you are the one who keep visiting my hideout....but a few FR.
Ehek....

Still hoping to come over to yr place but not at this moment.

:) Daeng.

Viper Z
11-14-05, 10:28
Bro Viper....Selamat Hari Raya.

Well ....it's quite sometime we haven't meet.

So how things...for me in the pursuing...of 2 NL FL.

1) Salon Girl...part time...meeting her today.

2) Kindergarden Teacher....in the misdt of arrangement.

So you are the one who keep visiting my hideout....but a few FR.
Ehek....

Still hoping to come over to yr place but not at this moment.

:) Daeng.

Daeng bro,

Selamat Hari Raya to you too man. Hope to see you soon at Kuching.

Viper Z

Viper Z
11-14-05, 10:34
Went back to this place after a year of avoiding it. 90% new girls there (from last year).

Took a iban girl called Vanessa (the rest were pure dinos). VERY nice massage. Highly recommended. Just say Mr Raymond recommended you.

Looks : 6/10
Breast : 9/10 (36D)
Skin : 7/10
Body : 6/10 (kinda meaty but i like it)

Have fun.

Viper Z

GoddamnPerson
11-15-05, 05:35
Hi guys,

I've been a member for quite some time now. I was just only reading but not contributing anything to the group. So this is my first "site report". I hope to get more teaching from you seniors out there.

I went to Angel last week. It was quite early. I needed the massage cause my body is aching. I saw only three ladies there. I took the Iban gal cause the rest was a dino.

Name: Lucy
Face: 7
Body: 7
Boobs: 7
BBBJ: 7

I gave her some tips for the extra work done. Overall it was relaxing. I hope to send more again.

Chow!

Nizams78
11-22-05, 04:43
Guys,

I'll be in Kuching & Sibu early next month. Can anyone provide me with part-timers numbers or OKT with good stuff?

Chris Jent
11-22-05, 14:56
This place has gone very quiet these days. What happen to all the mongers? I was looking for some action on monday, so I called my regular OKT, and surprisingly his phone was off. Called two other OKT, one didn't answer the other was off too.

Got a bit frustrated, so drop by Ginza and found out only 3 ladies were working on the day. No selection at all, so I left and went home still loaded.

Called my OKT again this afternoon, and he told me he had no stock. He had nothing with him and only expecting new arrival tommorrow. Sounds weird though, I mean how can a OKT have no stock on his hand? This lead me thinking, are there any raids out there these days?

Viper Z
11-23-05, 03:35
This place has gone very quiet these days. What happen to all the mongers? I was looking for some action on monday, so I called my regular OKT, and surprisingly his phone was off. Called two other OKT, one didn't answer the other was off too.

Got a bit frustrated, so drop by Ginza and found out only 3 ladies were working on the day. No selection at all, so I left and went home still loaded.

Called my OKT again this afternoon, and he told me he had no stock. He had nothing with him and only expecting new arrival tommorrow. Sounds weird though, I mean how can a OKT have no stock on his hand? This lead me thinking, are there any raids out there these days?

Chris,

Got a reliable info that this week and next week big wind coming down (due to the recent killings - <3 cases in 2 weeks!> at pubs and KTVs). So better watch your back man. :D

Viper Z

Mo100
11-24-05, 07:15
Cops got to do what they got to do. Hopefully no ops on year end, i.e. christmas eve and New Year's Eve.

OKT should have better stock control management la. Not even one lady meh?

May be after this SPM and STPM we may be able to get some girl-girl. They are normally tight and fresh, even for a second hand one. Any bro has any contact on stock like this, kimdly PM me. My thousand thanks in advance.

Chao,

Mo

Member #4463
11-25-05, 09:03
Seems that Kuching has not much action compared to other states like KL. NO much places to cheong and alsoalways the same old "Kiam Hu". Called one of the OKT today and told me that he have PRC. Went to the hotel and when she opened the door, i was amazes to se eher nice breast with deep longkang. So, i straight ON. Thought the service gonna be good but it turns sucks. My advice is that please don put high hope on PRC gal. Better fuck local gal. They suck ure cock using condom.

Chris Jent
11-26-05, 14:01
Chris,

Got a reliable info that this week and next week big wind coming down (due to the recent killings - <3 cases in 2 weeks!> at pubs and KTVs). So better watch your back man. :D

Viper Z

Thanks for the tips, bro. Will be cautious these couple of weeks.

Chris Jent
11-26-05, 14:05
By the way, I finally found the "secret place" of yours. Only 3 ML at the time, so I didn't want to take my chances. The taokeynio was friendly though.

Chris.

Mo100
11-28-05, 03:05
Went to have a glance last Saturday.

1. Y2Y has 2 pretty chinese, local i think.

2. Angel stocks are all native girl. the cashier looked OK though a little old.

3. Yu Yuan Fan, if the tauke nio is younger, i would certainly take her.

4. 168 closed for the day.

I will never take a dino. Have to be value concious.

Mo100
11-28-05, 03:11
Just wanna to check with you guys if Karen is still at Ginza. And any good WL to recommend there or at Yu Yuan Fan or YY.

Thanks a lot.

Viper Z
11-29-05, 02:24
By the way, I finally found the "secret place" of yours. Only 3 ML at the time, so I didn't want to take my chances. The taokeynio was friendly though.

Chris.
Really? I went there a few times around noon and they were not open. What time did you go?

Viper Z

Steve Gunn
11-29-05, 05:10
Hi guys been while!

Too bad cant give out that Limited Edition_Lia&Co but know what there are more juices around town. Found out the hard way man.

Local chicks. I may say and really Xtreme pleasure. !

There's too many surprise checks by the "Blacks" in town. Dun wan 2 go behind the bars. Men.

Anyway. Talking bout those 19teen and early 20ties chick from Systematic! Young, fresh and hyper active chicks dudes! Manage to get their nos from a gud 007. Too bad didnt manage to get their pix but anyway will try the next time around.

These FRESH MEATS are best taken raw. A RAW style.

Wanna know more? Source out for any 007 from Systematic. For better infor.

Another tips is SEMPURAI from 12 am to 3 am. Thats the hunting zone!

Chio!

Fetish
11-30-05, 04:01
Mr. Viper Z,

Please post the FR of your foray recently.

Chris Jent
12-01-05, 01:47
Really? I went there a few times around noon and they were not open. What time did you go?

Viper Z

was there roughly 4...

Fetish
12-01-05, 02:58
I’m writing this fr on behalf of Viper who’s exact word is “super busy” today.

We went to SB on Tuesday. Viper immediately took the same girl he tool the previous trip there and disappear into the room. As I was surveying the stocks, none catch my eyes so I decided to take a rain check again.

Now here is the funny part, during our last trip, I noticed that Viper’s girl ranked #1 in the chest department but in the look department, #2 from the bottom. (This is considering the fact the best looking girl is around 3.4) Viper been viper, never even look at the face, he eyes were glued on the chest. He didn’t even notice that he took a dag.

To be honest, the only reason I went back to the place with him is for the fun of him finding out about her looks. Sure enough, our friend skipped the face and goes for the chest and took her again. Now here is the fun part, after he’s done, he glimpses at her face and saw the excrescence whom he had shared a couple of passionate moment and exchanged bodily fluid with. When he came out of the room, he swore to me he will never return. I was not there when he shifted his attention from the chest to the face but I’m sure the reaction of his face will be a mixture of horror, disappointments, shock, and a frozen spinal cord.

Let’s just hope the our hero will be out of phobia soon.

Viper Z
12-01-05, 03:07
was there roughly 4...

I see. Maybe they start to open later nowadays.

Viper Z

Viper Z
12-01-05, 03:11
Was dragged yesterday to Orient by Fetish and Miao. Upon reaching there took the same girl that I took before (remember the lactating thingy?) and sure enough, her right breast was still lactating. Below are the FR :

Name : Christina
Origin : Bidayuh
Looks : 7/10
Massage : 5/10
Damage : RM 45.00 + 20.00 (after raba raba her boobs and pinching nipples)
WIR : Depends on mood.

So Tapadotdot, sorry did not call you as most of our 'escapades' are on ad-hoc basis. Maybe next month?

Viper Z

Fetish
12-01-05, 09:35
Viper,

I know you have a fetish for the 2 lumps of meat on women's front part but i never knew u have a fetish for human milk also.

ANyway, i took my regular and everything is sop as usually.

Member #4463
12-01-05, 10:40
Any bro in Miri have OKT num or FL gal to share? I will be tyravelling there for business trip soon.

Thanks

Viper Z
12-02-05, 03:33
Viper,

I know you have a fetish for the 2 lumps of meat on women's front part but i never knew u have a fetish for human milk also.

ANyway, i took my regular and everything is sop as usually.

Since you are so 'into' my taste, below is my criteria in a women.

By Priority:-

1. Body
2. Face
3. Breast
4. Skin smoothness
5. Long hair
6. Fair skin

Viper Z

Tapadotdot
12-03-05, 01:38
I think I cant join viper z in a quest for fun because our taste is almost the same, hehehe. But there are plenty of chicks to choose right. . And here is something to share. Drove by ND at ang cheng ho yesterday afternoon. And to my shock, saw a police minivan parked right in front of it. And its entrance door is half closed. Maybe our MIB is conducting their operation of finding the missing PRC or maybe just the normal raid or maybe THE MIB is there for FUN, who knows, hehehe. Did anybody heard anything?

Thx

Since you are so 'into' my taste, below is my criteria in a women.

By Priority:-

1. Body
2. Face
3. Breast
4. Skin smoothness
5. Long hair
6. Fair skin

Viper Z

Fetish
12-04-05, 14:13
Tapadotdot,

I have cheong with Viper many times and trust me, his tastes are not the same as your. Read the report i worte for him, he only looks at the face after 2 sessions!!!

From my experiences, he tastes are,

1. Big Boods,
2. Dark skin,
3. Big Boods,
4. Big Boods,
5. Big Boods,
6. Big Boods.

So you can cheong with him.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Tapadotdot
12-04-05, 15:32
bro fetish,

Sorry to correct you on your boobs spelling (you spelled it boods bro, hehe). But if what you wrote is true (boobs) then the HC just have to make sure there are at least 2 big boobed gals available to support bro viper and my need, hahaha. Hey, why don't we arrange for a TT session here in kuching. Just a suggestion. Cheers and cheond safe. Byee.

Tapadotdot,

I have cheong with Viper many times and trust me, his tastes are not the same as your. Read the report i worte for him, he only looks at the face after 2 sessions!!!

1. Big Boods,
2. Dark skin,
3. Big Boods,
4. Big Boods,
5. Big Boods,
6. Big Boods.

Viper Z
12-05-05, 03:47
I think I cant join viper z in a quest for fun because our taste is almost the same, hehehe. But there are plenty of chicks to choose right. . And here is something to share. Drove by ND at ang cheng ho yesterday afternoon. And to my shock, saw a police minivan parked right in front of it. And its entrance door is half closed. Maybe our MIB is conducting their operation of finding the missing PRC or maybe just the normal raid or maybe THE MIB is there for FUN, who knows, hehehe. Did anybody heard anything?

Thx

Most likely theya re there to get 'free service' and also to collect some angpows.

Viper Z

Viper Z
12-05-05, 03:48
Tapadotdot,

1. Big Boods,
2. Dark skin,
3. Big Boods,
4. Big Boods,
5. Big Boods,
6. Big Boods.

Boobs are spelled with a b and not d. :D

Anyway I have already listed my taste. :) When we go 'hunting' I usually let the otehrs choose first. So maybe tapadotdot could join us. :P

Viper Z

Fetish
12-05-05, 04:08
Mr. Viper,

Thanks you for your correction. It seems that your are very sensitive to the word "boods" or "boobs" instead of my other mistakes.

Anyway, let's drop this crab and get beck to cheong.

Kevin82
12-06-05, 09:27
Hi to all bro,

Sunday afternoon after working feel every boring at home. So I try to call the OKT (from Bro Chris Jent Thank a lot). I ask him whether still got many stock o not. He tell me yes, I asked him she pretty o not he say nice quality

so I go there to knocked the door. She opened the door. She was such a beauty, young, petite and pretty. She was wearing a red top, revealing her nice cleavage.

We chit chatted a while, one very funny thing happen she asking me how to send sms~!! Because she just bought new hand phone izzit the girls who big boob no brain?? After I confirm with her then she call her boss to tell him she working on that time.

She says she showered me and then herself. After finished the showered, She started to lick my nipples, and then cap my brother and soon after she gave me BBBJ and then a few minutes later, she asked enough, I say ok then she move to top. After few minutes I decide to lick her body, neck and wanted to head down south. She says anywhere can lick just not allowed licking her face and kissing her. After that we proceeded to the doggy. And then back to normal style. Finally I come. Then we take showered again

Name: Se Se
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: 6/10
Pussy: 6/10
FK: 6/10
BBBJ: 5/10
AR: none
CIM: none
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 7/10
Overal: 7/10
WIR: YES
Damage: 180

Sey Kia
12-07-05, 07:20
Hello to all bros!

My first time at the forum and I have enjoyed it so much. You guys are a real happening group la. Have a lot to learn from all of you so i hope you all can teach me a thing or two. From the looks of it..kuching damn happening for cheonging!

New B
12-07-05, 11:57
Hi Kevin82,

When I read your FR, I felt like I wrote it, and sure enough, after rereading my own FR on Xiao Xiao, I saw the striking similarities. I would appreciate if you wrote your own FR from scratch and not just cut and paste some sentences from someone else's FR.

Once I was at the door, I knocked lightly, and after a while, the door opened, and there, behind the door was her. She was such a beauty! Young, petite and pretty, she is really as described by the man himself. She was wearing a dark blue top, revealing her nice cleavage.
so I go there to knocked the door. She opened the door. She was such a beauty, young, petite and pretty. She was wearing a red top, revealing her nice cleavage.And then,

After while, she asked she showered me and then herself.

She started to lick my nipples, and soon after she gave me BBBJ and then a few minutes later, I decide to lick her body, neck and wanted to head down south.

She says she showered me and then herself. After finished the showered, She started to lick my nipples, and then cap my brother and soon after she gave me BBBJ and then a few minutes later, she asked enough, I say ok then she move to top. After few minutes I decide to lick her body, neck and wanted to head down south.Am just annoyed of the lack of effort shown. Using your own words is much more interesting than simply lifting it off somewhere.

Have a nice day.

New B

Ramanair
12-07-05, 15:24
Went to Jln Petanak on saturday afternoon. Only one girl. Pretty & sweet. on the spot told the mummy I want her. Paid RM55 for the entrance & off we go.

Name: Chuei
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: 8/10
Pussy: 8/10 tight
FK: 6/10
BBBJ: not available
AR: none
CIM: none
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Overal: 7/10
WIR: YES
Damage: RM100 + RM55 = RM155

Member # 2739

Sey Kia
12-08-05, 17:02
Hi,

Went around town today, checking out Ginza, Orient, ND, Angel and Kitty. Had trouble locating the rest though, especially those at MJC area. I guess have to go around the whole area by foot. I'll probably do that tomorrow afternoon. See how my luck is. If good, then i will post a FR tomorrow. If not, there will be other days :D.

By the way, while cruising around petanak tonite, saw Borneo Reflexology centre. Anyone been there before?

Cheers!

Member #3045
12-10-05, 16:04
Check out new place called Lavender Reflexology on same row as 168 at Ang Chen Ho area. A few ex Angel.

At Angel, look for Lucy, great body, fair face, good service, and will do more for 150. Pussy a bit dry but tight, c+ natural firm boobs. Too bad have to do behind curtains.

Heard there is another petite girl that offers the same service, will check next visit.

CerealKiller
12-11-05, 15:31
There is a new WL in town. Just arrive today. Her service is very nice. No rushing and very nice to talk to. Goes by the name Ang Chi. Call okt James and you can get her.

I would not write any FR on her as most FR are about the same. All I can say is that she make it worth the money. By the way she is from Johor.

Give her a try and maybe someone else can write a FR about it.

Cheers people

Babun Albino
12-11-05, 17:10
Happen to be at kuching yesterday. Went to MJC area to check. Went to Jade Foot Rexlexology and JJ Salon. Maybe not my lucky day, full house and saw some guy hanging around playing card, maybe waiting for their favorite ML. I went there nearly 4.00pm. I did check Sri Bintang, welcome by old ML, so i decide not to and return with fully loaded water gun. Any other place at MJC that i may enter that offer the same kind of nature? I did check Ah Ling barber but that place nothing happening, maybe pure haircut saloon.

Jorees
12-12-05, 01:48
Wah, James got new horse ah? Gonna have to take this one for a ride soon......thanks cerealkiller for the heads up.

There is a new WL in town. Just arrive today. Her service is very nice. No rushing and very nice to talk to. Goes by the name Ang Chi. Call okt James and you can get her.

I would not write any FR on her as most FR are about the same. All I can say is that she make it worth the money. By the way she is from Johor.

Cheers people

Sey Kia
12-12-05, 15:09
Hi Bros,

Anyone interested to have a TT session?

Cheers!

Tapadotdot
12-13-05, 11:15
Sound like a good idea. Count me in.

Hi Bros,

Anyone interested to have a TT session?

Cheers!

Mo100
12-13-05, 14:12
Do any one know exactly how old is the legendary 'Karen'?

A million TQs.

Mo

Sey Kia
12-14-05, 03:00
Sound like a good idea. Count me in.Bro tap,

Great! Shall we have it this weekend then?

Anyone else interested to join us for a drink?

Cheers!

Dark Hawk
12-14-05, 20:02
Me from KL but do frequent visits to KCH. Count me in. Might be the odd one. You will know when you meet up.

Cheers bro

Tapadotdot
12-15-05, 07:29
This weekend cannot lorr. A friend of mine will be coming here (with his wife and kid) and have to entertain him. Take him here, there, everywhere laaa. Maybe next weekend. And don't forget to ask bro viperz and fetish and other senior bro to join in. Because if only you and me arrr, not much info can be shared. My list of resume is not that long. Only orient and orient and orient, hehehe. I am sure if the timing is right, many will attend the first TT in kuching. Hey, don't you guys want to be apart of the history in the making? . Hehehe. THE KUCHING CHEONGING CLAN FIRST GET TOGETHER.

Out for now.

Bro tap,

Great! Shall we have it this weekend then?

Anyone else interested to join us for a drink?

Cheers!

Sey Kia
12-15-05, 17:25
All brothers,

Shall we do a TT session on the 29th of Dec then? its a thursday nite just before the new years eve. I think there would be less friends and family weddings to attend by then. I hope the senior members would honour us with your presence. Any suggestions for venues?

Cheers!

Bond 007
12-18-05, 07:44
Hi Bro 2739,

I'm planning to kuching next week,so can you give me the exact location on the jln petanak since every one was talking about,and i would like to have a go. already send you PM yesterday but still waiting for your reply lah abang. Thanx in advance.

Kevin82
12-19-05, 07:17
hi all bro,

may i know what "TT" stand for ??
hope all bro can tell me the anwser
thank you

happy hunting~!!

Jorees
12-19-05, 07:20
Anybody got James' number or not? Lost it when my PDA went on the blink. Lesson for me: next time don't erase your emails, save them :(

Cheers people

Notidik
12-19-05, 07:58
hi all bro,

may i know what "TT" stand for ??
hope all bro can tell me the anwser
thank you

happy hunting~!!
TT=Teh Tarik session

Viper Z
12-19-05, 09:34
Unfortunately I wont be able to attend it this month as am very busy with a few projects. Fetish would be glad to attend I think. :D

Viper Z

Chris Jent
12-19-05, 10:25

Cheers people

Hi bro cerealkiller,

Thanks for the info, and I certainly make good use of it. Found out that OKT James is my regular OKT, only that I refer him in his Chinese name. It was embarrassing when I called to request for the girl, as I was trying to introduce myself, only to find out later that he is my regular OKT.

Ang Chi, if not mistaken is also called Angel. However she said she's from KL, not Johor...and she had already left by the time I am writing this FR. So needless to go into too detail, but she certainly is enthusiastic about BBBJ.

Quote me if I am wrong, bro cereakiller, she is 23, tall, about 5'8'',B-cup with long hair. About 7-8 in looks with exceelent BBBJ skills.

CerealKiller
12-19-05, 13:46
Bro Chris Jent,

You got the right gal.....service wise damn nice....boobs a bit on the small side.

Fetish
12-23-05, 05:11
Please enjoy your TT, i will not be able to attend as i'll be outstation for a few weeks.

Hairy Timun
12-24-05, 07:03
Hairy Timun,

The ladies can quote as little as RM100. Some could ridiculously go beyond RM200. Try not to pay more than RM100. Besides the massage or counter rate of RM65. It has been nearly a year I do not shop around the Y2Y and Y&Y due to the fact that I was con once. Will go round again this coming weekday.

So mathematically, it will still be a to go for OKT one which cost from RM160, RM180-RM200 for W M'sia or China WL.

Thanks.

MoThanks for the info. But now end of the year, a lot of project la. No time. Hopefully, next year'll bring better luck.

Just another thing. Local MP do not have something like "chiu keng". At least I've never experienced it. Sometimes a dino'll offer massage. Where got mood like that??!! How does one go about viewing all the girls b4 making a choice? It seems like the ugly dino all rush out to greet the customer and the good looking ones are hiding. BTW, I always go MP alone. Maybe that's why don't get to "chiu keng".
Bro Mo, thanks again for the info.

Mother Hearth
12-24-05, 19:33
Hi Friend from Kuching,

Had a nice report to leave.

I been to Va in Merdeka Palace on Ladies night on Friday. Beautiful gals and nice freelancers. Got one on my room.

Had a Nice Night and Morning also!.

Anyone can help me with some address/number in Kuching?

Thanks Man

Viper Z
12-25-05, 16:02
It was Eve of Christmas eve. :D (Hope you all can figure out which day). Miao called and drag me out of the office (ad hoc man) to 'scout' Batu Kawa Area. Went to the secret place (called Vital - so now not so secret anymore). The place I think already closed. Went there like 3 - 4 times man. A call to one of the 'former' girls confirmed this. Kitty has got nothing interesting and Orient already tried like most of the girls there already. Sigh....

Miao requested to go to Sri Bintang and off we went. Girls quality there really dropped. Took a 23 year old Linda and just went for the massage. No mood cause all like dinos. :(

Wish you all luck on the TT session.

Viper Z

Guruman
12-26-05, 05:06
Was in Kuching two weeks ago, staying at Hilton. Called up an OKT I knew earlier and asked for a girl to be sent to my room. The stocks are all indons. He said he will send two girls and asked me to choose one.

About 30 minutes later two young (20+) indon girls turned up at my room and asked me to pick one of them. I asked whether I could have them both. One of the girls called up the OKT and told him my request. No problem. RM 220 for both ST.

One girl was named June and the other was Dory. Dory was the aggresive one while June seemed to be shy. June said she was shy to Dory..not to me. Anyway, after having some fruits in the room, all of us striped. Both were good kissers, so it was alternating DFK with both of them. I fancied Dory more than June. Her pussy looked more tempting than June's. Couldn't help myself and dived to the muff and DATY for at least 10 minutes. The best part was while I DATY Dory, June gave me a BBBJ. I ask June to join me DATY Dory but she refused. Dory managed to cum while I DATY her with my middle finger deep in her ass.

I put on a condom and did June doggy, while Dory just watched while playing with her pussy. As I was about to cum. I withdrew from June, threw away the condom and cummed on Dory's tits. Definitely one of the best orgams I have had.

Tipped both RM 20 each. Asked Dory quietly whether next time I could fuck her arsehole. She said ¨takut sakit nanti¨. I said ¨I will be gentle¨, and she said ¨oklah nanti abang call saya bila abang datang kuching lagi.¨

Looking forward to my next visit to Kuching.

Viper Z
01-04-06, 03:19
A note of advice for those regular at ND's. They have a special room (just foundthis out last week) for an additional RM 5.00. THat room is locked and your ML will have to get the key from the counter.

Went there last week and took a ML (forgot her name already). Booked the room and instant privacy. :) (only 1 bed in the room and a lot of space). Very GFE and we ended up doing it on the massage bed.

Tips : Bring own condom and tissue paper. And don't pay more than RM 100.00 (else youwill spoil the market).

Viper Z

Jacko71
01-04-06, 03:32
Was in Kuching two weeks ago, staying at Hilton. Called up an OKT I knew earlier and asked for a girl to be sent to my room. The stocks are all indons. He said he will send two girls and asked me to choose one.

About 30 minutes later two young (20+) indon girls turned up at my room and asked me to pick one of them. I asked whether I could have them both. One of the girls called up the OKT and told him my request. No problem. RM 220 for both ST.

One girl was named June and the other was Dory. Dory was the aggresive one while June seemed to be shy. June said she was shy to Dory..not to me. Anyway, after having some fruits in the room, all of us striped. Both were good kissers, so it was alternating DFK with both of them. I fancied Dory more than June. Her pussy looked more tempting than June's. Couldn't help myself and dived to the muff and DATY for at least 10 minutes. The best part was while I DATY Dory, June gave me a BBBJ. I ask June to join me DATY Dory but she refused. Dory managed to cum while I DATY her with my middle finger deep in her ass.

I put on a condom and did June doggy, while Dory just watched while playing with her pussy. As I was about to cum. I withdrew from June, threw away the condom and cummed on Dory's tits. Definitely one of the best orgams I have had.

Tipped both RM 20 each. Asked Dory quietly whether next time I could fuck her arsehole. She said ¨takut sakit nanti¨. I said ¨I will be gentle¨, and she said ¨oklah nanti abang call saya bila abang datang kuching lagi.¨

Looking forward to my next visit to Kuching.

Good session for guruman! I AM SURE TO GO THERE next week. Can share an PM me contact for Dory. I hv these cream to be used for anal sex call Anal Eaze. To be applied on her anus 20mins b4 entering and it will numb the nerves around the anus. The only problem is i dont hv a girl who is willing to do nit now. My gf is away, studying. PM me OKT name n contact no pls!!!

ciao!!!

Sey Kia
01-04-06, 12:14
Hi bros,

Was at chong lin park on monday with a friend. went to relax but only one girl working so walked over to the foot reflexology centres. we both wanted proper massage so i got a plump auntie. The massage was really good and halfway through ask me whether i wanted batin or not. I said yes and she proceeded to oil my did really well. Technique wise not too bad la. Didnt ask for auto roaming. Auntie wor! huge knockers though. haha. Damage was 130. expensive for 90 minute massage and a hand job.

Went to relax today and had a nice bidayuh chinese mix lass. However only pure massage wor. no hanky panky. Any bros here can comment on that? or recommend anybody good there? Thanks.

Sey kia

Tiger R
01-08-06, 14:50
few updates at mjc's mp:

1. last week, i went upstair for vital mp, seem they are re-open again with some minor changes on the counter and add 2 mini table for drinking, l girl seem working again but that night she gone back early; so taukeinoi help me call her. and she asked me who am i; whose she surely forgotten lah.

2. viper, have you tried the chinese ml at kittie mp who is using her knee's force to do massage, which is really really help your blood to flow through your body. and later she will stand up and use the leg to do massage which is similar to thai. try it if you guy get bored by hj massaga

3. new mp going to open next weak called bonne; i went upstair to take a peek, seem like two units being combined to become 1 health center (used to be construction office); lots of sofa and chair, and ask the short guy (u will know what i mean if you see him) about the massage, he said this is more like foot massage only with girl to do jobs. interesting concept, isn't it? and i saw one room with the bed there, make it even interesting? miao any info update on this mp?

Viper Z
01-09-06, 02:09
few updates at mjc's mp:

1. last week, i went upstair for vital mp, seem they are re-open again with some minor changes on the counter and add 2 mini table for drinking, l girl seem working again but that night she gone back early; so taukeinoi help me call her. and she asked me who am i; whose she surely forgotten lah.

2. viper, have you tried the chinese ml at kittie mp who is using her knee's force to do massage, which is really really help your blood to flow through your body. and later she will stand up and use the leg to do massage which is similar to thai. try it if you guy get bored by hj massaga

3. new mp going to open next weak called bonne; i went upstair to take a peek, seem like two units being combined to become 1 health center (used to be construction office); lots of sofa and chair, and ask the short guy (u will know what i mean if you see him) about the massage, he said this is more like foot massage only with girl to do jobs. interesting concept, isn't it? and i saw one room with the bed there, make it even interesting? miao any info update on this mp?

nice to hear that the v has reopened. went there like 10 times but always closed. anyway thanks for the update.

went to sibu but got nothing there... :( saw the infamous temple area.... looks like sibu people are building a food court right next to it.

;)
viper z

CerealKiller
01-18-06, 16:25
There is a new PRC gal at Okt Ah Boy. Age 19 from Changsa. Name is Tung Tung. Tried her today. All I can say is young and nice. Worth the money.

By the way she just arrive today and I was her 2nd customer. Give her a try.

Viper Z
01-20-06, 02:43
Got a call from Fetish yesterday to try a FREE LANCE PRC in town. So off we went. :D After lunch Fetish made the call and we both went to see the 'goods'. Fetish arranged everything for me as I cant speak Mandarin.

After Fetish talked to the girl (San San - aged 25) and asking her to take care of me (boy did she!), and off we go!

After showering we were at the bed when I srated examining her body. She got a 'flower' tatoo right at the stomach. No ass. Boobs big but a little sagging (34C - she told me). She is thin but the stomach is not the flat type (got a few waves).

We started with a cat bath (but not the whole body) and BBBJ. Then on witht he cap and she rode me cowgirl like for 2 minutes. :D THen missionary for the next 15 minutes till 'volcano erupted'. During the whole session a lot of hugging and kissing (not FK) going on. Nice :) Those interested better try fast as she is headed for Hong Kong on the 26th.

Overall below are the stats :-

Name : San San
Boobs : 34 C (but a little sagging)
Ass : None!
GFE : 8/10 (surprisingly this is the first PRC with GFE! My previous encounters with PRC are usually 4 and below)
FJ : 7/10
Damage : RM 120.00 (first PRC this price in Kuching?)

Anyone interested can PM Fetish. :D

Viper Z

Fetish
01-20-06, 02:53
Please PM Viper as i have given him the contacts. As usual, i'll be travelling s might not be able to check my PM.

Viper Z
01-20-06, 09:07
To make Kuching thread more alive, I have given the contact number to those that asked. However, a FR is required or you will be blacklisted. :)

That is only fair man. At least contribute back to the forum.

Viper Z

Mo100
01-21-06, 16:08
First chinese gal I ever tried at Orient. She is good man. I mean good. But unfortunately, she said she don't make love.

Anybody here may have massage or make with her b4. Any gal in Orient do extra, I mean make love.

Massage: 8/10
Face: 10/10
Body: I told her she need to trim a bit on the waist.
HJ: 9/10

End of report.

Mo

Chris Jent
01-22-06, 11:11
To make Kuching thread more alive, I have given the contact number to those that asked. However, a FR is required or you will be blacklisted. :)

That is only fair man. At least contribute back to the forum.

Viper Z

Interesting! Too bad I am out of town for a month. Am back home for some home town action (korean and Japanese, hopefully). Will probably PM you for the details if the lady is still around when I am back in town. Cheers

Bluebird69
01-22-06, 11:19
Got a call from Fetish yesterday to try a FREE LANCE PRC in town. So off we went. :D After lunch Fetish made the call and we both went to see the 'goods'. Fetish arranged everything for me as I cant speak Mandarin.

After Fetish talked to the girl (San San - aged 25) and asking her to take care of me (boy did she!), and off we go!

After showering we were at the bed when I srated examining her body. She got a 'flower' tatoo right at the stomach. No ass. Boobs big but a little sagging (34C - she told me). She is thin but the stomach is not the flat type (got a few waves).

We started with a cat bath (but not the whole body) and BBBJ. Then on witht he cap and she rode me cowgirl like for 2 minutes. :D THen missionary for the next 15 minutes till 'volcano erupted'. During the whole session a lot of hugging and kissing (not FK) going on. Nice :) Those interested better try fast as she is headed for Hong Kong on the 26th.

Overall below are the stats :-

Name : San San
Boobs : 34 C (but a little sagging)
Ass : None!
GFE : 8/10 (surprisingly this is the first PRC with GFE! My previous encounters with PRC are usually 4 and below)
Damage : RM 120.00 (first PRC this price in Kuching?)

Anyone interested can PM Fetish. :D

Viper ZTried one freelance PRC for RM100, but quality wise may not be up to this San San standard. The offer of contact for FR still valid or not? want to give her an ang pow before cny.

Bear X
01-22-06, 14:55
Lat night I went to Jalan Ah Loh. Have dinner at Wong Ah Wah chicken wing restaraunt. While I having dinner with my friends. I found out that in the restaurant, at the last table hv alot PRC station there. Some of them walk out and after 30 minutes they walk back in. I guess they just finish business. Ahahaha. But I wonder how to hook up with them. And brother in forum know how to hook up with them? Some of them is very nice figure and look.

Kevin82
01-23-06, 02:38
Last sat afternoon alone at home feeling boring so called the okt ah boy ( Thank you Cerealkiller ) see got any stock advailable, he said yes asking me went to his place.

When there i press the bell, is she tung2 opened the door for me. on that time she just wear the bra plus the jeans she boobs look very nice. she shower my didi and body andthen she shower herself. i wait her on the bad. first she do is make me song its sick my nipple by the way she also used her boobs to massage my body and then went down help me to do the bbbj around 5 minutes then she cat my didi. let her do the cowgirl around 5 minutes then change to doggy andthen 99 finally went for missionary plus kissing. Around 10 minutes ahhhhhhh.....~!! afterthat we hugging together then went for shower.

She also telling me kuching people quit expert in sex skill, china people not good in sex just because not open mineder. after i listen also smile2 with her dont know how to respon her. hahaha~!!

Name : Tung2
Boobs : 34
Ass : None
Bbbj : 6.5/10
Damage : RM 180.00 + RM 20.00 Tips

Happy Hunting~!!

kevin82

Viper Z
01-23-06, 03:50
Happy CNY to all. Hope to see mroe FR after the CNY celebrations.

Viper Z

CerealKiller
01-23-06, 12:53
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

Now a days tired of writting FR. So no more. Just simple recommendation. Let others write.

Thanks to Bakuteh, he told me another MILF PRC freelancing in town. 016-8982932. Call and tell her you are san san friend.

All I can say she does one of the best BBBJ (for PRC) that I have ever encounter. Age about midlle 30++

Hanamichi
01-24-06, 05:30
hur? my friend told me that there is a ktv joint at hilton, with full of young & beautiful prcs..?!

Good session for guruman! I AM SURE TO GO THERE next week. Can share an PM me contact for Dory. I hv these cream to be used for anal sex call Anal Eaze. To be applied on her anus 20mins b4 entering and it will numb the nerves around the anus. The only problem is i dont hv a girl who is willing to do nit now. My gf is away, studying. PM me OKT name n contact no pls!!!

ciao!!!

Viper Z
01-25-06, 02:14
hur? my friend told me that there is a ktv joint at hilton, with full of young & beautiful prcs..?!

If 'AT' Hilton then your friend is dreaming. The newly renovated place is more like a pub. :)

Viper Z
01-26-06, 06:38
Those living in Sarawak; check out the "SArawak Tribune" page 5. Karen, the WL at Ginza Saloon is featured with FULL FACE while a MBKS officer checking her IC. Kuching being a small town is quite a disadvantage for her. Looks like everywhere she goes now, everyone will recognise her.

The news papaer also quoted a "reliable" source informing htem etc, etc. WTF? After finish the 'deed' then report to authorities? DAMN!

Anyway MBKS/authorities will only act on receiving reports. Looks like we got a big mouth among us here.

Also 2 male customers were caught. Hope it is not one of you.

Viper Z

Gamble Mania 1
02-01-06, 18:51
2nd day of cny. As my colleague had gone back to sibu, he passed me his hou key. Hmmmm. I suddenly felt horny that very evening. The thought that excite me was having sex at a fren's hou. Hehe. Wouldn't it be something different, some more can save room charges! so that nite I called him up saying I wanna bring gal home. And to my surprise he said, " go aheadlah. So long you dun leave any trace that I might think you really do it" hahaha. He actually tot I was joking. But hey, I took that as a consent. So at 10. 30pm. Called up okt and was shown a few indosss.

Name: Intan
Face: 6.5/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: rm200(accompany for 8 hours) + tip 20

Blaquesmith
02-01-06, 19:26
I'm living in KL but this incident happened in Kuching hence it's here. Heck... I don't even know if I should be posting ONS so let me know if I'm out of line here guys.

Dropped by Kch for a day on my way back to KL and went for drinks in Soho. Met a hot Bidayuh girl there (introduced by a friend). Went a couple of rounds and one thing led to another, she was back in my hotel room in Harbour View. Please forgive me if I don't mention her name as she is not a hooker and I don't want to shame her.

Anyway... she said that she would drop me off at the hotel as my friends were still drinking and I had to go back early to catch my morning flight. We started making out in the car and it got to the point where my finger was in her pussy. Then invited her back to my room which she first hesitated, then agreed. We started making out in the lift with me feeling her under her dress. Thankfully it was pretty late at night and there was no one around. Struggled to make it to the room as we were really into each other. As soon as I close my door, she unzipped me and started sucking my dick. Both of us were fully dressed and were still at the doorway. My dick was feeling soft due to the drinks and I wasn't actually in the mood to fuck but when a pretty hot girl offered, who am I to refuse. Anyway, started stripping her when she was giving me a BBBJ, then strip myself. Ended up in bed doing 69. Normally, I won't DATY a stranger as I'm concerned with STD but she was hot and I was too drunk to give a shit. She started moaning when I DATY while sucking my dick. Couldn't take it anymore and wanted to screw her immediately. Flipped her around and capped myself (thankfully I always carry rubber in my wallet). Started screwing her missionary and she was screaming like crazy. I was worried that we would wake up the neighbours but I didn't ask her to shut up. Anyway, after about 10 minutes of humping with variations of missionary, I'd asked her to be on top. She started riding me and within 5 minutes, she came. Exhausted, she flopped herself onto me with my hard dick still in her. Then I asked her to roll over as I did her doggie and came (hey... it's the year of the Dog, ain't it).

Satisfied, we laid there and chatted for about 20 minutes. Then she started to play with my dick again and it started to become hard. This time, no foreply from me as I entered her and started banging away. We did all pose imaginable for about 45 minutes and she came 4 times. All the while, I was hard but couldn't come. My problem is that once I'd come, it's difficult to come again within a short time frame especially if I'm wearing a rubber. Then I asked her to BBBJ to make me cum. She enthusiastically blew me for about 15 minutes before I blew my load in her mouth. I didn't warn her about it but she doesn't seem to mind as she sucked my dick and swallowed every little drop. Brave gir considering that we just met.

She spent the night at my place and in the morning, started BBBJ to wake me. With my little soldier now wide awake, screw her again. Feeling satisfied, we took a shower together, grabbed a shower and then she sent me to the airport. You should have seen the look on my friend's face when I came down with her to the lobby and told my friend that I won't be needing a lift to the airport. Overall, a very fulfilling trip.

Name: Sorry, she's not a working girl
Look: 8/10 (had the CFM look. She was a 9.5 when I was drunk and only downgraded to an 8 when I was sober the next morning. Thankfully, I didn't bring an ugly hag to my room)
Tits: B (a little small for my taste as I prefer C cup)
BBBJ: 7/10 (she really like to do it and was really happy when I CIM)
GFE: 9/10 (Good vibes)
FS: 8/10 (really into anything. Didn't asked for AR or anal though hence I won't know if she would have refused).

Based on my cheonging experience with hookers and ONS, I always prefer ONS as the feeling is mutual hence the feeling of attraction is there. At least I know that the girl isn't screwing me for money hence it's more relax and less business like.

Viper Z
02-02-06, 14:53
2nd day of cny. As my colleague had gone back to sibu, he passed me his hou key. Hmmmm. I suddenly felt horny that very evening. The thought that excite me was having sex at a fren's hou. Hehe. Wouldn't it be something different, some more can save room charges! so that nite I called him up saying I wanna bring gal home. And to my surprise he said, " go aheadlah. So long you dun leave any trace that I might think you really do it" hahaha. He actually tot I was joking. But hey, I took that as a consent. So at 10. 30pm. Called up okt and was shown a few indosss.

Name: Intan
Face: 6.5/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: rm200(accompany for 8 hours) + tip 20

Is this Chris Gent's contact?

Eric Niceman
02-02-06, 23:28
Just share my encounter with my lovely sisiter in law who came back from overseas with her 4 yr old daughter for CNY. On 2nd day of CNY, her daughter went out with my wife and I was watching TV in my bedroom and my sister in law was watching TV in living room. It was almost 7pm and I went to join her and offer a glass of wine to her. After a while of chatting while watching TV, she asked whether I can teach her slow dance and I told her I loved to. So I put on some light music and I taught her step by step. Then we were holding each other quite close and my dick was hard. She can feels it and I get closer and smell her hair and tell her she smells good. Then I can fel that she just put her whole body on me and so I lick her ears. And neck. She was moaning and I push my dick to rub her pussy hard. She closed her eyes and I quickly push my lips onto hers. We kissed for quite a while and then I took off my shirt. And carry her to my bedroom. I went straight to let her lick my dick while I finger her. She was good. Then we changed to 69 position and she smells good. I was hard and I wanted to screw her right away. I did the T position and she was moaning real loud. Then Iwhen I almost blow, I quickly withdrew and blew my load into her mouth. She lick my dick clean and she is really a good fucker. She is around 38.

Gamble Mania 1
02-03-06, 03:16
Nope viper. It was okt andy. However the stock that I took was from his fren as his very own was booked.

Inzal
02-04-06, 08:32
Hey guys! Just checking in. You guys are superb and marvelous. I envy you guys. I'm quite new in Kuching and da bizz. Got any tips or happening places for cheonging in Kuching! My didi always thirst for new meat! Hope you guys can share some infos. Thanks really appreciate it. PM me k!

Longblack
02-05-06, 03:22
Greetings to all big brothers here. Your reports have definitely changed my view on Kuching being a no action town ha ha. I will be taking a trip to Kuching tomorrow and will try out some of the places as mentioned. I also hope some kind souls here can provide me with a okt contact in case I have the oportunity to try. Will definitely write a report after that. Thanks a million.

Cheers.

Bluebird69
02-05-06, 13:52
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

Now a days tired of writting FR. So no more. Just simple recommendation. Let others write.

Thanks to Bakuteh, he told me another MILF PRC freelancing in town. 016-8982932. Call and tell her you are san san friend.

All I can say she does one of the best BBBJ (for PRC) that I have ever encounter. Age about midlle 30++Thanks bro cerealkiller for the contact, a short fr here. Called up this number and she directed to a hotel, knock on the door and saw a familiar face appeared, saw her few times under an okt, forget who. Anyway, ask for the price n she offer 100, seem really keen to do the job, so eventhough the look is a bit of a let down, still decided to take the offer. Proceed into a quick shower, then bbbj, agreed with bro cerealkiller, the bbbj was quite nice. Then straight into missionary, then doggy. Skip cowgirl since she is quite big, more like a cow ride me. Overall value for money, 100 for an imported good plus complimentary hotel room, cant complaint too much.

Name: Xiao Lu
Boobs: 36B
Body: 4/10 Size L
Face: 3.5/10 MILF
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 4/10
Damage: RM100

Big Boy
02-10-06, 16:46
Brudders,

I reads this list very frequently but have not tried to post anything yet. Anyway, here goes.

I have read about the infamous Anna in Orient and was hopint to try. Did not manage to get there till about 5ish. Went up and was greeted by a group of girls calling for massage. Mama ask me who I look for and I said who does she recommend? She asked about the race that I lloking for, either chinese or others. I chose chinese and was rewarded with the legendary Anna: )

She bring me to the massage area and asked me to take off my clothes. Upon returning, we chatted a little whilst she gave my back a good rub. After the routine rub on the back, she asked me to turn over and proceeded to rub my chest area. Whilst doing so, her breasts were right in from of me. Smells marvelous. (Bro ViperZ, I must salute you on your taste of assets) I can feel my didi rising.

She rub some more of the waist then to the didi area, which she promptly asked if I wanted to continue in that area? (Hell yes! I went there for her expertise in that area! ) I agreed and she continued. During the session of HJ, she was chatting with me. But didi only hard but no further reaction. She asked if I wanted to contiue and I said that she was halfway and dun leave me to pour it out! we had a good laugh. She continued to HJ. Slow reaction from didi. Shen then jokingly said that I am not concentrating and immediately pushed my chest down and started licking my nipples. ? something new that I have not read in the forum? She then contiune to say that I not concentrating hard enough. I slipped my hand into her dress and started groping her breasts. ! Boy were they good to feel! WOW! After some powerful pumps, I finally came! She promptly wiped and asked me to wait whilst she get a wet towel to clean up.

After cleanup, she whispered her number to me and I exchanged with her. Then she asked me if I wanted to return tomorrow. I should book in advance. Halfway dressing, she kissed me on the cheek before leaving. I asked her out for dinner but she was already tired. : (

Anyway, it was a good massage and relief. Went out and paid. I even chatted to mama about the pain during the massage. ! ha ha ha!

Damage: RM45

Massage: 9/10 Face: 7/10 Body: 8/10 HJ: 9/10 WIR: Yes

BB

My God
02-12-06, 17:50
Hey bro Big Boy,

Where is this famous orient all of you talking about? I just came back to kuching so would appreciate if bros here can help and the damage.

Thanks

Longblack
02-13-06, 04:59
Was in Kuching last week and manage to find time to roam around Ang Cheng Ho area. For a first timer, it was quite tough searching for these massage places. The first 2 places I saw was 168 and Lavender.

Pop into 168, saw 5 girls which 4 was big and ugly. So took the only young girl there. Btw all the girls are tanned skin (sorry i can't differentiate between the tribes). Her name is Ida and her massage was so so. At the end of 50 mins, she did not offer me any extra service. Very disappointing!

Still having some time on hand, I decided to check out another joint. As Lavender is on the same stretch, I pop in to check out the girls. Saw 2 chinese girls, late 20s. One was quite ok looking but she says her client is on the way so cannot service me. Hai... So off I go.

Walking around the area like a sotong, I came upon Shadow. Saw 2 malay girls there, quite young, so took one by the name of sofia. Finally this girl can do a proper massage and my hands was all over her at the same time ha ha. Not wanting to be disappointed again, I guided her hand to my small head when told to turn around. Initially quite reluctant, she later let me suck her breast and caress her pussy area until I off load my cum. Overall a good experience.

Thanks again to all the bros here because without your valuable info, I wouldn't know the other side of Kuching.

Big Boy
02-13-06, 19:26
It's at 3rd mile, opposite the Korean restaurant. Just ask for direaction for the Korean Restaurant and you should find your way.

Good luck.My God, please spend time to read the previous thread if you want have fun. On top is the location quoted by bro Chris Jent. C'mon, you got to do some homework also lah!

Gamble Mania 1
02-16-06, 13:38
yesterday. Went to grappa with a fren. Hmmm. Haven't been there 4 such a lonnnnnnngggg time. Saw a very hot foreign chick. She could be from denmark based on the language she used talking to her two frens. I heard from one of my cheong fren, there are quite a number of those foreign exchange students in Unimas who frequented pubs. She was then sitting at the bar counter. Standing closely behind were a few guys. Opps. Ass clown actually. Or maybe I should say wussies. One of them tried to talk to the beauty but after 10 min, the beauty and hers frens walked to the back side. 12. 30 am, went to zen. Saw quite a number of hot ckicks shaking their booties. Ohhhh. Great body too. But, to bad they weren't alone, they have guys companion. 1. 30am, feeling damn horny after watching those seductive moves. So went to kp hotel.

name:chi chi (PRC)
face:6.5/10
boobs:8.5/10...very proportionate wif the body
gfe:3/10

. Too biznez type. We started wif some lights kisses and raba-raba and stripping each other. As soon as I lie on the bed half naked, she took out the condom straight away, what the hell. Not even foreplay yet. , she pulled down my underpants and inserted the umbrella. She complained she was tired and asked me to be on top. I then tried side ways and much to my disappoinment, she said her side body ached, infact felt like wanting to cramp. This whole thing really turned into a holy shit. Okie. What the hell, so I proceeded to missionary and blow after 7 min. She then went to bathroom and later put on her cloths. Sighhh, I still wasnt satisfy though. So I persuaded her 4 one more round plus rm50. She was very reluctant at first, but after taking out the RM50 notes, she stop complaining this and that. So I quickly slipped it into her bra. So off we went one more round. Anywhere, there were still 20min left.

Damage:180 +50

Mo100
02-20-06, 17:45
Hope You All Gonna to Have a Good & Frutiful New Year.

[MJC]
Looks like there is a major restructuring at Bintang. Got a few new MP pop up at the new shops.

Went to JJ salon, still saw those dino that make me pute. Yaks. Can't management get something better. May be I went there too early all the time.

May be you bro can recommend me those at MJC. If you have visited any of those.

Can any bro do any FR on Yu Fa Lang, on the same raw as JJ Salon. Thanks in advance.

[Karen on the News]
Viper,

Karen looked really cool and woman on the newspaper.

[OKTs]
Call up the OKTs. Did'nt take any due to China gal effect. No confidence and bad experience. Ah Boy has a Sabah girl. Did not hook up b'cos she looks so sian when I enter the room. This is the fastest time I ever leave after viewing the WL.

Hope you OKTs have more WM'sia and Sabah WL. Sabah used to have excelent WL.

[Other]
Kindly PM me if any of you know the massage lady will do extra after work. Please recommend MP and lady name.

End of report.

Mo

Eric Niceman
02-24-06, 23:18
On 22nd Feb called up Xiao Hu and she is staying next to Telang Usan Hotel. I tasted her during lunch break. Arrived, we bath together and then proceed to ice cream then cow girl ride. Her ice cream is good. We then proceed to missionary and at one point I finger her. Her pussy stinks! So I quickly off load and get the hell out of her room.

She is leaving on 10th March. I will not patronise again because the pussy foul smell is scary.

The damage is RM100. Anyway thanks to all the brothers who shared the contact no. here.

Anyone got OKT no. please pm me. Thanks a lot.

Mo100
02-25-06, 20:46
Liao lo you Eric. Pussy Cau Cau.

Mo

Inzal
02-27-06, 07:42
Hi everione,

Last Saturday quite boring so stop by ND's MP.. (First timer maa) Tried this indon from Ponti.(coz nobody around) have massage but no HJ/BJ/FJ.. quite dissapointed laa. I thooght they offer everything under the sun. Do we have to told hem what to do aaa. Pls advise me.

Then my boboy so thirsty so decided to go to Ginza. Ofcoz so mahal. RM 166 for 45min. what da heck. Go Upstairs and a bunch of girl n 2 men having dinner. i think that time already 6.45 pm. So choose this bidayuh name ****. Waste of money. Here my report:

MA= None
BBJ= 5/10 only last 2 min
Boobs= 6/10 (i think 33b)
Body= 6/10 (quite plum but good shape)
HJ= 4/10 (typical and complaint so much)
Overall= 5/10
Damage= 166/45 min

Sucks man.

Today when to Shadow. just wanna test the service. Only got pure massage. Do we must tell them what to do. went back with full load. Damage 45

Viper Z
03-02-06, 02:10
Hi everione,

Last Saturday quite boring so stop by ND's MP.. (First timer maa) Tried this indon from Ponti.(coz nobody around) have massage but no HJ/BJ/FJ.. quite dissapointed laa. I thooght they offer everything under the sun. Do we have to told hem what to do aaa. Pls advise me.

Then my boboy so thirsty so decided to go to Ginza. Ofcoz so mahal. RM 166 for 45min. what da heck. Go Upstairs and a bunch of girl n 2 men having dinner. i think that time already 6.45 pm. So choose this bidayuh name ****. Waste of money. Here my report:

MA= None
BBJ= 5/10 only last 2 min
Boobs= 6/10 (i think 33b)
Body= 6/10 (quite plum but good shape)
HJ= 4/10 (typical and complaint so much)
Overall= 5/10
Damage= 166/45 min

Sucks man.

Today when to Shadow. just wanna test the service. Only got pure massage. Do we must tell them what to do. went back with full load. Damage 45

Inzal,

ND's modus Operandi is different from Orient. Here you have to 'ask' for it. TO make things easier, book the single room for extra RM 5.00. Then start to nego.

Anyway met Tapadotdot last few weeks. Nice fella. :)

Viper Z

Tapadotdot
03-02-06, 12:01
Likewise mr viperz,

Very nice guy. And speaking of ND, maybe we can go there and do our usual quality control check. Hehe. Cheers guy, and don't forget.

Cheong safe.

Inzal,

ND's modus Operandi is different from Orient. Here you have to 'ask' for it. TO make things easier, book the single room for extra RM 5.00. Then start to nego.

Viper Z

Chris Jent
03-03-06, 02:24
Heard from a friend that there's action in Grand Con Spa. Has anyone been there before?

Fetish
03-03-06, 02:28
Heard from a friend that there's action in Grand Con Spa. Has anyone been there before?
Chris,

Yes, there's action there, dino action to be excact, so unless u have a fetish for dino or milf, don't waste your time and money.

Inzal
03-03-06, 05:12
Inzal,

Viper ZThanxs bro Viper Z. Next time ill shall make the inquery. Is the damege still RM 40/hr?

Went to Orient yesterday. Well I hav been following all the clue given by all undisputable senior members. Its bit tricky to locate the place. But thanx to all my 'homework' finally got it spotted in front the korean resteraunt. Hwen upstairs and got MS by this gal name Irin (think so). MS just so-so. But HJ Wowww. They got a special technique. My didi just when hard for about 20 mins. Then she used the special 'technique' to make me cry for my mama. Damn. Feel so good. The prob was. I was so annoyed because she so busy with her hp and cannot touch her anywhere. Haha pity me.

MS: 5/10
HJ: 8/10
Damage: Rm 45 + Rm 20 (My didi need longer time to pour its loaded

Inzal

Miao28
03-03-06, 07:24
Happy Dog Year to all,

When I was last at the Grand Spa, many yonkers ago, there was a chinese named lily who, by reputation, has a habit of doing it in the raw. Then there was the lovely Sapphire, at the time, had a nice shapely body, but who would now qualify as a MILF, if she is still there.

As a tribute to the dog, may we have more doggy cheongs in the true doggy style. Have a safe cheonging year, everybody.

Viper Z
03-07-06, 02:34
Last few weeks was quite fun. Went to 'Vital' with a fellow forumer and he took Bella while I took another WL with CFM look. Then went to Orient with Fetish, he took Anna and I took Tika. :)

Guess I like native girls a lot. lol

Viper Z

Chris Jent
03-10-06, 00:48
Chris,

Yes, there's action there, dino action to be excact, so unless u have a fetish for dino or milf, don't waste your time and money.

Thanks for the tips, Fetish bro.

Fat Fat Roll
03-10-06, 12:46
Hello all "Tai-Ko"!

I am new here, hope all big brother cheong well well and safe safe. : )

I am in kuching, local kuching. Is that possible I can finf any MILF in kuching? I found one which I already saw her in FR. "Xiao-Lu", she is a legend too, but sometime her BJ is too good man, shott straight away. Hahaha But I discover something, you told her that you cum very fast, she will offer you RM120 for 2 times. : )

Back to real topic lah all "tai-ko", is there possible to get a MILF? or more "over-shit" get a local MILF?

Thanks

Hornbill7
03-15-06, 14:38
After reading past two years messages, decide to take my first step into the MP.
I choose Orient to be the first to try, arrived kind of late at 21:00, only 3 WL playing cards there, the taukenio appointed 'Jane' to provide the service.

Jane is not a looker, but good body and skills, strong and also friendly. Stop her from stroking my bro when near to the shooting point. Just don't like the idea to spread everything on the sheet.

Will try to pay another visit, she told me to try all the ladies there and find out which one is more suitable, I like her attitude.

Fetish
03-16-06, 08:38
Hornbill7,

Welcum.

Hornbill7
03-16-06, 16:55
Thanks Fetish.

Well, went to Orient again in the afternoon. This time take 'Anna', a lot chitchat, strong massage as well, often asking 'is it hurt?', very caring, I like it, when come to the front part, surprise me when she suddenly put her head on my chest, then I start to feel the nipple being lick. I didn't stop her for continuing stroke until I surrender and softened.

When I had my session, heard a lot of "hi hi ha ha" from the next 'curtain', I ask her what kind of activity is that, just got a silent reply. Doesn't mean that I am interested in what other people do, just want to see what kind of respond from her.

Normad2020
03-21-06, 04:13
Brother of the same interest. I have read a lot about the incredible Anna at Orient and she seems to be very popular. Normally when I am in Kuching, my time is quite limited. So, my question is, could any brother PM me the hp number of Anna, so that when I am in Kuching I can call her directly to book a session with her rather than take a taxi there and found out she is not working.

Cheers

Hornbill7
03-24-06, 15:30
Went to Orient again. This time try Tika's skill. For me is so so, as she is rushing, even ask me if I would like to change ML before she started. After 30minutes, she ask again if I want to continue, as already unloaded and no more mood, just pay her and off I go.

She is not bad, friendly and chitchat a lot, if I go earlier maybe we have good time. Anyway, won't go for her again.

GoddamnPerson
03-27-06, 04:18
Hornbill7,

Tika sounds familiar. Did she said that shes from another MP? Well, just want to know.

Lone611
03-28-06, 03:42
Hi guys,

I can anyone PM me anyh privateer hp? Would appreciate it a lot. By the way, which MP is the most happening and advisable to go for? Any suggestion and info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all,

Lone611

Hornbill7
03-28-06, 13:48
Hornbill7,

Tika sounds familiar. Did she said that shes from another MP? Well, just want to know.She didn't mention anything about that, I didn't ask also.

Fat Fat Roll
03-28-06, 17:09
Hi guys,

I can anyone PM me anyh privateer hp? Would appreciate it a lot. By the way, which MP is the most happening and advisable to go for? Any suggestion and info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all,

Lone611Just take a look around our previous forum you will find a lot of "lobang".

Fat Fat Roll
03-28-06, 17:12
Brother Lone611,

You can try to search in our previous forum here, a lots of nice place have been reveal by our big brother here.

Take a look around then.

Lone611
04-03-06, 07:49
Hey bros,

Is Karen of Ginza still working at Ginza? Anybody got her hp no? Thanks in advance.

I did go to Orient the other day, I was there aorund 2pm, and it was jammed pack!!! Every five minutes or so, a customer comes in. And the beds are full. So just drink a can of beer then go off.

To all the bros that got nice contacts, please PM me OKTs no or any freelances' no.

Thanks all.

Lone611

Lone611
04-04-06, 05:46
Hey bros,

What do you think about Kitty? Is it happening?

Thanks all.

Lone611

Kevin82
04-06-06, 01:40
Bro Lone611,

I went there last week, not much ML so I choose the chinese ML call Ah Girl. I think she is casher there, got tatoo at her boob and hand. The skill she massage quit good BUT not provide HJ. Because I not ask for it. Total damage RM45 only.

Happy Hunting.

Kevin82

Mambong
04-06-06, 04:23
Anyone of you punters ever try ALice of YY Central Park. YY is opposite the SG MAONG Police station. There are many PRC there.

Lone611
04-06-06, 08:42
Kevin82,

Thanks for the tip bro. I never been there, but would like to give it a try one day. The only place that I tried around MJC is vital. Went there, and saw many of the girls are sitting with guys and drink beer. The beer is a bit costly. But haven't tried any of the girls yet since the place iwas quite pack.

Regards,

Lone611

Chris Jent
04-06-06, 08:44
It's been quite quiet in this forum. I have been out of town for quite sometime myself, but didn't report much since none of them are worth mentioning. Thus, my regular OKT has been supplying ordinary stock for quite some time.

Really dying for some action...

Viper Z
04-06-06, 09:22
Recently (not gonna mention the date), saw 2 Fujian PRC arriving Kucing Airport. One was L* W** and the other C** Y**. L* W** is a looker.

Too bad I cant speak good mandarin.

Hairy Timun
04-07-06, 04:55
Recently (not gonna mention the date), saw 2 Fujian PRC arriving Kucing Airport. One was L* W** and the other C** Y**. L* W** is a looker.

Too bad I cant speak good mandarin.Yo, Bro Viper,

Did you find out where they are headed? I mean FL or are they gonna be atteched to 1 of the MPs? BTW, seems like you have found out their names. Wonder if you've also find out the contact nos. If you do have, wonder if you would be kind enough to share with poor little me here. Hehehe.

Thanks in advance.

HT

Hairy Timun
04-07-06, 09:19
Was at YY Saloon this pm. Went to do some banking at a nearby bank and felt kinda tired. So dropped by there for a massage. Quite quiet when I reached there about 1pm. Not in the mood for any action really. Just wanted a relaxing massage. Went in saw about 5 ML. 3 local and 2 prc. Opted for 1 prc. Looks kinda old. Anyway, went into room. First thing out of her mouth is that she doesn't know how to massage well. WTF! So I asked her to try her best. So massage for about 20 min. Surprising she's quite good. Claimed that she's strong because used to farm! Hehehe Then asked me to turnover. Massage my front for 5 min then her hand wanders to my didi. Told her I was too tired. Still she played with the little fella. Soon didi not little fella anymo. She then said she wanted to FJ with me but I'm just too tired. Decline her. She pouted and then went back to some half hearted massage. So talk cock with her. Apparently her FJ doesn't include BBBJ or even CBJ. KNN. Luckily I didn't feel like a shag. I would be royally pissed off. Anyway, her hand keep wandering back to my didi during her half hearted massage. Then she started HJ. Which is quite good! But like I've said there just no way I can cum because just too tired. Even playing with her tits I can't cum. Tried so hard that didn't realise the time. Nearly exceed the 1hr time limit. So quickly put back clothes then cabut.

Name: Tan Tan
Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (small tits 32A and no ass)
Skin: Quite smooth titties!!!!
Tits: Small but nice nips.. light brown and of the right size.
BBBJ/CBJ: N/A (She claimed not on the menu)
FJ: N/A (Too tired)
HJ: 7/10(but didn't cum-my fault)
Damage: RM 65 (House) + 35 (Tips altho didn't request for HJ and didn't cum)
WIR: Maybe cos I enjoyed talking with her. But if she still persist of not giving BJ then rather have the HJ.

Viper Z
04-08-06, 02:03
Yo, Bro Viper,

Did you find out where they are headed? I mean FL or are they gonna be atteched to 1 of the MPs? BTW, seems like you have found out their names. Wonder if you've also find out the contact nos. If you do have, wonder if you would be kind enough to share with poor little me here. Hehehe.

Thanks in advance.

HT

Like I said before.. I cant speak Mandarin! lol

Ambuk Carisa
04-08-06, 05:17
Bro HT,

This the place opposite the Korean Restautant?

Was at YY Saloon this pm.

Fat Fat Roll
04-10-06, 04:17
I just received her call today, her name is xiao xi, she told me that she just came from china.Last saturday. But i did not menage to see her yet. I will drop by to see her today. Just wanna check if she is a milf or a sex kitten, lol.

Will post more report when i return tonite.

Hairy Timun
04-10-06, 05:09
Bro HT,

This the place opposite the Korean Restautant?Errr, No. I think that 1's called JJ saloon, at Central Park. The one I'm talking about's in Jln Petanak, at the new shops there. But then, I always get the 2 mixed up!!:P

Doggestyle
04-10-06, 08:52
Bros,

I just came back from Kuching a few days back. Since been having extra ordinary session with my private slave during her visit to KL, thought I sample some WL meat and services, which I’ve not been trying out for some time. I stayed at Crown Plaza hotel, and my local contractor entertained me by sending room delivery at 12am that night. Before that, we spend some time drinking at VA at Merdeka Palace. It was Friday night and the place was packed. I saw lots of good looking local dishes there but I cannot really tell whether they’re ibans or malays. However, don’t know whether local chicks can offer services or approachable. Not enough time to spend there so left feeling quite horny by several good looking chicks in sexy party outfits showing cleavages and long legs. To cut the story short, at 12.30am my room bell rang and I opened the door. There was this cute looking girl, which I found out later to be Fillipinno. Her name is April. Age 22 with nice body at the right curves. She came in and we chitchatted, as I was still not in the mood. Then she proceeded to take her shower and invited me to join her. I was still not in the mood I don’t know why. Perhaps the girl sensed my bad mood, she proceeded to chat and give some good GFE attitude to cheer me up. She was playful in the shower, soaping me up and playing with my lil bro, touching it and making me forget the day’s stress and my lil bro perk up in attention by the caressing. My friend earlier told me that she’s at my service for the whole night as he booked her overnite for me, so I did not rush and took my time playing around with her like she was my gf. We went back to the bed with her wrapped in a towel and continued our playing around on the bed. Then she proceeded to give me a good catbath. However, I requested some body massage, which she sportingly obliged and gave me a good rub down for 30 minutes. Later April continued with her catbath and started to let her tongue doing the roaming, licking my nipples and even went down to lick my toes. I just lay back and enjoy the attention as April started her attention on my balls and lil bro. She gave good slurping and wet BBBJ and her suction was quite good. She doesn’t do very good deepthroat though and I had to control her head pushing it down until I get my whole dick up to the hilt. I started by fingering her pussy and I noticed she got wet and aroused the same time when my lil bro went uncontrollable and release its load in her mouth. Damn! First session and it was over to soon. One of those days lah. Anyway, about 3am we went for another round and I managed to keep up some performance despite being very tired and still get to try missionary, doggy style (of course), cowgirl and finished it off sideways. I fell asleep like a log after that and only woke up at 10am with her still sleeping beside me. Went for my shower, and was thinking of giving her another round but was rushing as I got my client waiting for me at the lobby. So woke April up and told her to leave. She gave me a pecked on the cheek and after washed up, she left my room. All in all not a bad kuching experience though I would love to get my hands on local meat and not imported ones. Maybe bro viper can help me here with any good local contacts for room delivery?

Name: April
Race: Pinoy
Looks: 6-7/10
Body: 7/10 (nice round firm tits with nice ass)
Skin: Average, like malay girl
Tits: Round and firm, quite bouncy. Nipples dark brown and long when erected
BBBJ/BBJCIM: Yes. Good suction and balls slurping. 8/10. Can CIM, she spit out on tissue
FJ: 7/10. Not bad very accommodating on any positions. Pity I can’t test further.
Damage: Don’t know exact damage as client paid for. Was told around RM300 overnite room delivery.
WIR: No. Wouldn’t mind but prefer local Sarawak meat before anything else.

pinoy1- april straddling my legs while playing with my lil bro
pinoy2- cute and sweet young thing. Very playful and accomodating

sorry guys. No contact no. to give out as she doesnt have hp. I also don't have her OKT as she was provided by client.

Bluebird69
04-11-06, 15:18
Help!! Lost my mobile phone thus lost all the precious okt contacts. Can some brothers here kind enough pm me with some of the contacts? Your assistant is highly appreciated.

Fat Fat Roll
04-13-06, 04:18
Hi all big brother cheong cheong,

I got 1 contact, prc, new in here. 2 of them one is around 20+, and another one is 27-28. I forgot.

Both good looking and great, but they only prefer chinese.

I try both, both got their own skills but best in FJ.

Anyone interest in it PM me dude.

Steve Gunn
04-20-06, 04:04
She's sooooo sweet and wetty!

Not bad for a 19 year old! She's an English Student on a student exchange ;)

Hairy Timun
04-24-06, 09:15
Hi all big brother cheong cheong,

I got 1 contact, prc, new in here. 2 of them one is around 20+, and another one is 27-28. I forgot.

Both good looking and great, but they only prefer chinese.

I try both, both got their own skills but best in FJ.

Anyone interest in it PM me dude.

Yo bro FFR,

I've pm you for the contact and have been eagerly awaiting your reply. So far have not heard from you le?? :PVery busy kah? Anyway, I'll appreciate it very much if you can provide details of the contacts for the PRC FL. Thanks in advance.

Hairy Timun
04-24-06, 09:23
She's sooooo sweet and wetty!

Not bad for a 19 year old! She's an English Student on a student exchange ;)

Yo Stevie,

Is the photo for real?? Looks like something off the net. Cut and paste perhaps? Sorry if I sound sceptical but even the name of the pic file sounds dodgy... free-teen-porn???? However, if the photo's the real McCoy, then please furnish more details.... What's the damage? Is it a freebie? Any contact etc.... You get the idea... Looking forward to hearing from you...

P/s: Don't mean to offend anyone...

Normad2020
04-24-06, 10:04
Was in Kuching on a day trip on Friday for a meeting with client. The meeting finished at around 4pm and since I have time to kill (my plane leaves at around 7pm) decided to go to the famous MP (O****T) that brothers have been talking about. Caught a taxi (one of the oldest I have ever sat in - both car and driver !) I reached the place at around 4.30pm (some jam along Rock Road). I proceeded up the stairs and was greeted by a middle aged lady behind the counter. Inquired what I prefer, locals, Malay or Chinese, I indicated that I wanted Tika (as per favorable review by brothers on this forum). I was urshed into a semi-dark room with curtains seperating the cubicles.

I was asked to undress all and lay on the bed. While undressing, a small size girl came in and introduced herself as Tika. She proceeded to help me take off all my clothing and asked me to lay on the bed. She smiled and asked me in Malay why I chose her by name. I told her my colleague told me to choose her as she provides great service. She giggle and proceeded to massage my back with oil. She asked me whether I wanted 1 or 2 hours. I asked her what she provides with 2 hours and she wispered if I am good she will surprise me. I told her I wanted the surprise.

As she was massaging me, my hands began to roam along her legs and slowly moved up to her buttocks. Sensing no resistence, I gently used my fingers to slip up her skirt and under her panties. She moved away a bit and indicated softly that it is still early. She massaged me with reasonable skills. About 40 minutes later, she asked me to turn around and playfully squeezed my shaft. As she was massaging my chest, I autoroamed her boobs and unhooked her bra. I requested that she removed her bra and let me touched her. She agreed and off came the bra and there standing before me were a lovely pair of medium size boobs. I played with her boobs and again slipped my other hand under the skirts to my next target. This time she allowed me and in a little while, my fingers found a very wet c**t. I rubbed her g-spot and she willingly open her legs (to stand apart) for my easier access. I was hampered by the panties and requested her to remove them. She hesitated and after some persuasion, she removed the panties to reveal a neatly trimmed pussy. I continued to play with her g-spot and more juice came flowing out.

By now my shaft was at full attention and she began to play with my balls and occassionally rubbed my shaft. Massage was long out of both our minds. I asked her to lay on the bed beside me. She agreed and climbed on the bed with me. I continued to finger-f**ked her and she seems to be enjoying it. I told her that I would like to do a 69 with her but she refused. I then suggested that she gave me a bbbj. She was reluctant until I promised her I will give her RM50. She agreed and turned around and began to suck me. I was tempted seeing her butt facing me and without wasting any time, I pulled her towards me and began to lick her g-spot. She struggled a bit in the beginning but after about 30 seconds, she began to settle down and allowed me to continue my licking. In a little while I sensed that she was near her climax and I pushed my index and middle fingers into her c**t and fingered fucked her until she climaxed. At that moment, I shot a big load into her mouth and she immediately spit it out. She turned to me with an annoying look and asked why didn't I warned her that I was coming. I apologised and said I could not control myself (hehehehehe).

We rested a while and I got up and dressed. I pay her RM150 (RM90 for massage and rest as tips). She told me to come again next time I am in Kuching, and as returning customer, she will give me more specials :)

Overall, a satisfying afternoon and my first time getting a bbbj done by a ML that is fully clothed (except for bra and panties). Cheers

William Saw
04-26-06, 10:21
is there a possiblity going this way, is it dangerious

any information will be appreciated

Eric Niceman
04-27-06, 00:50

any information will be appreciatedYes, there is daily flights to Pontianak. Batavia air.

Ambuk Carisa
04-27-06, 01:27

any information will be appreciatedDo you mean Pontianak? How are you planning to go there?

Viper Z
04-27-06, 03:46

any information will be appreciated

There is a bus station near penrissen that goes to Pontianak daily. Have fun.

Miao28
04-27-06, 08:59
Astute members here should not waste time from posters who posted from the website called free-teens-porn.***. That particular poster didnt even know how to change the name of the jpg concerned.

Member #4463
05-03-06, 15:34
Hello all the cheong kaki out there. Anyone have any FL or quality PRC?

Ermm..Kuching seems to be quiet and not much activity going on compared to KL. If anybody have any "Kang Tau", feel free to share.

Fat Fat Roll
05-05-06, 10:14
Sorry folk, i was in China/ Hong Kong for few week, now back to Kuching, sorry for those mail, my mail box almost blast~I will try to figure it out, any news thing in kuching now?

I am going out to hunt down all brother ROCK!

Viper Z
05-07-06, 09:11
Seems a bit quiet here. Maybe due to those "all ask but dont want to share attitude".

Fetish
05-08-06, 06:24
Viper,

Maybe because u have not posted for a while on all your adventures. As for me, as you know I'm semi-retired.

Member #3073
05-08-06, 14:13
Hi,

I will be going to Kuching end of this month..will be staying in Crowne Plaza.

Any bro had contact no for FL or OKT in Kuching.

Hairy Timun
05-09-06, 04:57
Hi Bro Fat Fat Roll,

Glad to know that you are back in the city of cats. Regarding your post on the PRCs that you've found. I've PM you but have yet to receive any reply. Could you be kind enough to post details on the services and ratings. Also the damages. Btw, are the PRCs you mentioned FL or working under OKT? Thanks in advance.

Viper Z
05-09-06, 06:47
Viper,

Maybe because u have not posted for a while on all your adventures. As for me, as you know I'm semi-retired.

You retired? lol

In view of all the spirit of sharing shown, I will be semi-retired like our frined Fetish. :D

Viper Z

Miao28
05-12-06, 06:30
The reason that this part of the forum seems dead is that there are the usual people who go around asking for information and who have not bothered to post any information themselves.
I did a quick search of the posts by those who seem to ask for information and it seems that all that they do is to go around the various forums asking for information and have not contributed a single dime of information here.
Of course there are no rules against asking for information, that is what this forum is for originally, but be reminded that if you are a new poster who only ask for information and have not yet given your experiences here before requesting for info, you are only wasting your time and other peoples's time here reading your want list.

Mo100
05-14-06, 04:21
Went to Jade Saloon at MJC last week. Try Linda, a Malay girl. Very Chatty and skilled. Wear mini skirt.

Price quote for FJ: a whopping RM500

But she is cute, pretty and has big boob.

Mo

Bakuteh
05-14-06, 04:25
I was near Petanak area yesterday afternoon when I spotted the above signboard. It has been quite a while I have not been to local MP. So I decided to spoil myself.

I was greeted by a counter lady whom I could regconise she was working at one of those MP before but now apparently opening up her own. I was told 1 hour for RM50 and you will get another 30 minutes if you top up RM10! That means one would get 90 minutes of massage for RM60! A bit like "size up" promotion at KFC! hehe...

Naturally I took up that offer and picked a MILF look ML from the pool of about 5 not- too- bad- looking MLs. I chose her because she has CFM wild look, slim and the most important reason is she has the resemblance of my boss former secretary (older version lah of course) whom I had been longing to shag!

Well...it turned out to be an absolutely correct choice. She did some "locally rare" credit card swaping acts during massage. Really arousing I should say. And the massage was not bad either! In between we had some brief chats.

When she asked me to turn facing up to massage my chest and tummy, the special happened!

She touched nicely and scratched gently around my groin areas. Then she became more agressive to caress my balls and of course the already rock hard dick. At this moment I was roaming her still deliciuos body from her firm ass, waist, smooth tummy and back...finally sucking her sumptous nipples and breasts. She had earlier on taken off her sexy black bra...with my help! All these happened without us asking for each others' consents...

While stroking my dick, we had deep french kiss, really erotic. Her tongue is superb! Then she licked every inch of my struggling body without stopping and changing the style of stroking me!

Suddenly, she gave me a stunning blow job! It was so natural, slow and nice...She did not even care the oil on the dick. I just had to control and prolong my endurance to enjoy such a wonderful sexeperience! It is easily the top 3 best blow job I had before!

It went on for another ten minutes or so before I shot my load half CIM! She did not turn away but continue to suck and lick me with my cum as the lubricant! Then she covered my limbing dick with a towel and kept on massaging for few more minutes. Most ML they really know how to warm down men after coming in a very nice way...

I was totally satisfied and she gave me another round of brief body massage to regain my composure. Then she set her hand phone number into my phone and asked me to call her even at night after her work!

I paid her RM100 and she happily gave me another 2 minutes french kiss before she sent me off at the door....

Bakuteh

Fetish
05-15-06, 02:16
Nice to see your posting again, how are you? Lavender had been advsertising int eh newspaper for a while now on the RM 10 size up, I guess even massage business is competative nowadays.

Ambuk Carisa
05-15-06, 17:25
EROMA also advertised in the local post but nothing on the "size-up" like at Lavender tho - looks like gonna be a price war?

Kevin82
05-16-06, 02:12
Yesterday i went to Lavender MP after i read the Bakuteh post. When i reach there around 5, i saw 5 ML there i think all of them are chinese. I choose one call Sohia, went to the new massage room, i think just build one because i went last time dont have. The ML asking me how long wanna to massage, i say 1 hour, but she say got promotion this month add another RM 10 then can get extra 30 min. The massage skill soso only. but the HJ quit good (slow and stady). Total damage massage RM60 + RM20 Tips.

May i know where the location for EROMA??? somebody telling me. i will thank you a lot.

Happy hunting.

kevin82

Hairy Timun
05-16-06, 06:12
To all taikos our there,

I was at Orient on last Saturday at around 1230pm. But the place was not open. Can any of the bros here shed some light as to the reason that Orient was not open on that day.

Anyway, seeing that the place was not open, I went over to Y & Y just around the corner. The stocks there really just so-so nowadays. All the PRCs only rated 5-6 only. So, since I was too lazy to drive to another place, decided to just get a massage there. Picked a slightly better looking PRC. Massage was only ok. Better than a lot of the usual PRC's technique of squeeze here, squeeze there. At least she put some effort into the massage. Midway through the massage she complained that it's hard to earn a living here. Not much customers blah blah blah. On further checking, she just offered massage. NO EXTRA!!! Not even a HJ. I was thinking WTF!! She then say, people here don't give tips for massage and all that. I was like, "Hello, people came here with certain expectation!"

Anyway, massage finished and I paid her RM 70.00 as the rate was RM 65.00 per hour. Would have paid her exactly 65.00 if I'd exact change!! I didn't want to wait for her to get the change. So left the place with two big blue balls! KNN.

Name: Xiao Wei
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (A bit flabby around the tummy)
Tits: 7/10 (Looks big when clothed, at least a C cup)
Services: Totally 0 (Nothing offered)
Damage: RM 70.00
WIR: Nope unless really desperate

Hairy Timun
05-16-06, 06:19
Hi Bro Bakuteh,

What's the name of the ML at Lavender? Sounds like she's just what I need after the disappointment of Y & Y saloon! I want to make sure I get the right ML this time!!

Chris Jent
05-16-06, 07:08
I also made trip to check out the place yesterday. I was there early in the afternoon. Saw 4 ladies and picked the wild-looker as bro bakuteh reported. Her name is Sophia, believed to be a mixed. Took the 1 hr offer since I didn't have enough time for the 90 min session. Half way through the session, she ask whether my didi needs a treatment. Asked whether she offer any "special" and quoted me RM50 for oral. So I had to go for it after reading brother bakuteh's report.

BBBJ is probably worth a 8, with combination of deep throat action and strokes. Blew my load after a while but there was no CIM, so was little disapointed. Nevertheless, the massage and BBBJ is pretty good.

Notiguy
05-17-06, 05:55
Hi everyone.

Special greetings to the senior members here. I stumbled upon this website a while back and its a gold mine. Kudos to all those who share and post. Before I make my first report, I just wanna echo what the seniors here have repeated.

"Sharing is caring."

Anyways, here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Lu: (Free lance)

Was able to get her number from some of the older posts and decided to try her out. Have been to her twice and they were both satisfactory/good.

Looks: 7/10 (the kinda of look i like)
Language: Speaks only chinese
Body: 6.5/10 (HOWEVER! please be warned, she's got armpit hair man. That's just not on. But oh well.)
Boobs: Alright, hand full
Complexion: Fair, smooth
Does not do: Anal, CIM, or cum on face.
Service: Fj, Bj (opted for bj with condom)
Damage: RM100.00
Time: I took 40 mins. Didn't ask her how long the session was for.
Overall rating: 7/10, Bj, Fj for Rm100 bucks, seriously can't complain.

Experience:

Washed me, then when we got down to business, I opted for a BJ with the rubber. (Safety first) and she gives a pretty good BJ. I fingered her a bit but she had ky so I asked her to use. Proceeded to; her on top, me on top, standing and doggie.

The good:

Doesn't rush, is friendly, quite accomodating (as in doesn't gripe or show displeasure) and she's free lance.

The bad:

Armpit hair (dammit) and the first time I went it was RM100. 00 but the second time I went, she said she remembers me. If she did, she wouldn't have told me that it was RM120. 00: ) sneaky man. Anyways, I told her the last time was RM100. 00 and she was all sheepish. Kesian her so I gave her RM110. 00 cause she wasn't rushing. I like that. If you guys wanna try her, best to confirm the price. If she pulls a "it's RM120. 00" or more, you know what to do.

The first time I called her she was using her old number, she's using a new number now.

I am sorry for the long post. I will filter out the junk next time mates. But it's a first post! So here's to more to come.

Kindly note that I will only extend her contact to;

i. Senior members;
ii. People who at least post reports, useful info etc;
iii. Members who can trade info.

Pardon me if I sound snobbish for a noobie but I think that helps to keep things two way street.

Cheers everyone.

Notiguy
05-17-06, 15:48
Hi everyone.

Special greetings to the senior members here. I stumbled upon this website a while back and its a gold mine. Kudos to all those who share and post. Before i make my first report, i just wanna echo what the seniors here have repeated.

"Sharing is caring."

Anyways, here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Lu: (Free lance)

Was able to get her number from some of the older posts and decided to try her out. Have been to her twice and they were both satisfactory/good.

Looks: 7/10 (the kinda of look i like)
Language: Speaks only chinese
Body: 6.5/10 (HOWEVER! please be warned, she's got armpit hair man. That's just not on. But oh well.)
Boobs: Alright, hand full
Does not do: Anal, CIM, or cum on face.
Service: Fj, Bj (opted for bj with condom)
Damage: RM100.00
Time: I took 40 mins. Didn't ask her how long the session was for.
Overall rating: 7/10, Bj, Fj for Rm100 bucks, seriously can't complain.

Experience:

Washed me, then when we got down to business, i opted for a bj with the rubber. (Safety first) and she gives a pretty good bj. I fingered her a bit but she had ky so i asked her to use. Proceeded to; her on top, me on top, standing and doggie.

The good:

Doesn't rush, is friendly, quite accomodating (as in doesn't gripe or show displeasure) and she's free lance.

The bad:

Armpit hair (dammit) and the first time i went it was RM100.00 but the second time i went, she said she remembers me. If she did, she wouldn't have told me that it was RM120.00 :) sneaky man. Anyways, i told her the last time was RM100.00 and she was all sheepish.. kesian her so i gave her RM110.00 cause she wasn't rushing. I like that. If you guys wanna try her, best to confirm the price. If she pulls a "it's RM120.00" or more, you know what to do.

The first time i called her she was using her old number, she's using a new number now.

I am sorry for the longg post. I will filter out the junk next time mates. But it's a first post! so here's to more to come.

Kindly note that i will only extend her contact to;

i. Senior members;
ii. People who at least post reports, useful info etc;
iii. Members who can trade info.

Pardon me if i sound snobbish for a noobie but i think that helps to keep things two way street.

Till next time. Be safe guys.

Eyefull
05-18-06, 02:46
I have enjoyed the reports so better contribute as well. Not sure how long Eroma has been open, but it did advertise in a local newspaper.

The place is nice and if you want a decent massage the MLs are OK. Can't remember the name of ML I had, but she gave a nice massage with enough attention paid to the area between the legs that you know things will be fun after the flip.

Sure enough, after turn over she worked on my legs and then moved up to the groin and began some very nice work on my brother and his two companions. This was done without asking or prompting and continued to completion. Roaming was probably possible, but I was already pretty distracted.

After cleaning me up, she continued to massage until the time was up.

In all a very nice way to spend an hour. Price; Rm 50 for the massage + 50 for the distraction.

Enjoy,

Ef

Notiguy
05-19-06, 17:19
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask and see how popular lavender is cause i tried to go on wednesday night so i called up around 8 and was told by the helpful guy that all the girls were 'busy' already and they couldn handle anymore clients. HolycoW~ So was wondering what the best time to go would be. Any heads up?

Anyways, was rather dissappointed so i drove around the area for a bit and saw this 'angel foot massage' in a dodgy lorong. So i went down, went up the stairs and was greeted by this lady and her ang mo husband (i think) it was only 8.20pm and what did the lady say?

"No more girls already."

Mahai. 8.20 pm no more girls? how can la.

Has anyone been to this angel foot massage?

But dang, I do wanna try out lavender man. Get the size up too haha.

Makangula
05-20-06, 04:33
Hi guys,

Been to Kuching last week. Saw the advertisement on local newspaper written RM50 per hour, add RM10 for extra 30 minutes. So I called the number asking for direction. I heard jln perdana so I asked the taxi driver to go there but he didn't know the road so call again the MP and let them talk. Its actually jln petanak. Haha.

As I arrived I was escorted to the room and the massage begun. I think the ML is local chinese because they talk to each other behind the curtain in chinese and talked to me in malay. The massage was good. With her hand 'accidentally' touch my didi when massaging my leg makes me hard rock man. When she ask me to turn over, she ask me 'mau urut semua? ' and I said yes. She ask again 'itu mau juga? ' with her finger pointing to my didi. I ask what it cost and agreed to RM30. He technic was good to me. Autoroam was available without asking. Able to autoroam to her ass, boobs and even her pussy man. Finish off after around 15 minutes. She cleaned my didi up and paid her RM 30. And went to the counter to pay another RM60.

That was my first MP experience in Kuching.

Kevin82
05-22-06, 03:40
Hai all bro,

I went there 3 to 4 times BUT i never massage there. The reason is noon time went there the girl not yet come, night time went there not more girl or the girl back already, just 7 something only. The "tau kei nio" patern not good also, if the girl all working also can say "can wait for a moment, somebody going finish". Not like other MP atlease there business attitude is good. So i think will not try it anymore~!!

Happy hunting~!!

kevin82

Fetish
05-22-06, 05:16
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask and see how popular lavender is cause i tried to go on wednesday night so i called up around 8 and was told by the helpful guy that all the girls were 'busy' already and they couldn handle anymore clients. HolycoW~ So was wondering what the best time to go would be. Any heads up?

Anyways, was rather dissappointed so i drove around the area for a bit and saw this 'angel foot massage' in a dodgy lorong. So i went down, went up the stairs and was greeted by this lady and her ang mo husband (i think) it was only 8.20pm and what did the lady say?

"No more girls already."

Mahai. 8.20 pm no more girls? how can la.

Has anyone been to this angel foot massage?

But dang, I do wanna try out lavender man. Get the size up too haha.

Brother,

Most of this place will be close by that time. Most of them will take the last call at 7 and close at 9. So the best time to go will be 2 till 6 pm.

Notiguy
05-24-06, 14:43
Thanks for the heads up fetish.

I never realized that they closed that early. Will keep that in mind.

Have always thought that night was best for hunting.

Thanks again.

Viper Z
05-25-06, 07:58
Went with Fetish to check out Lavender last week. All I can say is.. It is a heaven for MILF lovers, especially CKTs. Only 2 girls were working then so we left as not our taste. :D Might return to check out Sophia (the 'tauke' says she usually checks in at 2:30 pm).

Viper Z

Bakuteh
05-25-06, 10:05
I never expected my last FR on Lavender would cause such a great response among the dirty dogs( pardon me if you can't take this salutation) in Kuching. I think I better post more of those FR in future in order to keep this forum active and lively! :-)

I received lots of pm asking the identity of the ML. Some bros here had got her identity bingo but may be not the services, as I could read between the lines.

I did tell her about I recommended her to my friends( of course not through this website lah) and she was pleasantly surprised. She even commented that no wonder her bookings had increased tremendously over the past 2 weeks! She promised to give me even better service when she sees me again as appreciation. I am just wondering what can be BETTER if I already experienced the BEST! But I really have no time to revisit her since that day :-(

Anyway, please treat her nice and act naturally in case she serves you, ok?

Will talk to you guys again if my time allows. Cheers!

Bakuteh

Viper Z
05-27-06, 01:35
Yesterday was a crazy day. Got a call from my friend (who wishes to remain anonymous) and told me got this great lady who is also doing freelancing. So I agreed and we called her. WTF? Her hp was off. Later we found out she was with another forumer (who also wishes to be anonymous) here! Damn... I am 2nd of the day (no more virgin). :D

Anyway after fetchig her from her house, we went in search of a hotel. Found one with reasonable rates and in we went. She was very friendly and despite that there were numerous phone calls, she ignored them all.

Started with bath at the shower. After that came the BBBJ. She can really do it. Nice pressure and technique and all. Then it was missionary. Man.. she must've really turned me on and knows how to 'treat' people as after 10 minutes, I was done. :( Wanted to try her cowgirl that the ISG forumer before me had but it was too late.

Overall, above average in all aspects. :)

BBBJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
Face : 6/10
FJ : 8/10

Oh, and she is quite reasonable in her rates. I would say value for money (even with the hotel bill in). :D

Viper Z

Viper Z
05-30-06, 02:20
Just got a report that the FL was 'arrested' and is now at the Satok police station. Oh well, was good while it last.

Last week was bored to Miao, Fetish and I paid a visit to Orient. This time was nice as there were not many customers around (maybe all go to Lavender?) :D

Later Miao spent us dinner to replenish our energy. :)

Viper Z
05-31-06, 15:19
First of all you guys should see the thread below. The FL was caught. If you really want to see, go to the Satok Police station. I think she will be deported in a week time.

Viper Z
05-31-06, 15:26
Phew... last 2 weeks certainly has been busy. Monday was bored so went to lunch with Fetish. Then he asked "What shall we do now?" Guess what is my reply... :P

Called Miao but he was engaged so we went just the two of us. Not bad, got two new girls since I last went. Alicia and Carol. Fetish took Alicia (nice face and fair skin) while I took Carol (got the Iban colour skin but claimed to be chinese?) Overall her massage is not really that good - lots of thumb pressing but her HJ is ok.

Below are the stats :-

Face : 7/10
Skin : 6/10 (dark for a chinese)
Boobs : 32 B
HJ : 7/10
Dmg - RM 50 + RM 50 (quite high). Might as well go for the PRC for the same amount. lol

Anyway this will be my last FR for May and June. Gotta take a break after this. Tonnes of work flowing in.

Viper Z

Ambuk Carisa
05-31-06, 17:33
Have always wondered where the h**l is Satok Police Station?

Just got a report that the FL was 'arrested' and is now at the Satok police station. Oh well, was good while it last.

Viper Z
06-04-06, 15:03
Have always wondered where the h**l is Satok Police Station?

Near Satok? lol
It is also the Sarawak Police HQ. Damn big. You can hardly miss it if coming from rock road and saberkas towards the MErdeka palace.

Viper Z
06-04-06, 15:07
Was damn bored to went tp orient with Miao. Not many girls last week (actually most are in the room.. lol) so decided to try this 'jenny'. BAD mistake. Though she has quite an average face, it was a lousy massage + lousy HJ. Definitely wont take her next time.

Kevin82
06-05-06, 02:09
The batter massage & HJ must be Anna. Ah ling also not bad. Other ML soso only all of them got one problem its rush when HJ. Thats is relly i dont like.

happy hunting

Ambuk Carisa
06-05-06, 08:49
Near Satok? lol

It is also the Sarawak Police HQ. Damn big. You can hardly miss it if coming from rock road and saberkas towards the MErdeka palace.You mean the one opposite Thomson Corner?

Viper Z
06-06-06, 02:12
The batter massage & HJ must be Anna. Ah ling also not bad. Other ML soso only all of them got one problem its rush when HJ. Thats is relly i dont like.

happy hunting

Then request for HJ first then massage. :D

Viper Z
06-06-06, 02:14
Ambuk Carisa,

duh! :D

Anyway last few days have been fun hanging out at KTV joints all over Kuching with Miao.

Member #4463
06-06-06, 17:18
Is there any call Girl in Kuching that we can contact and come to your hotel room? My clients will arrive in Kuching in 2 weeks time and they wanted some entertainment. Kindly commenta good and quality one if anybody out there have.

Matarock
06-08-06, 06:08
Went to orient last week. Not many ML available. So I pick Ah Ling, chubby but good looking face. It is true what they said about her HJ technique quite ok and no rushing like any girls I had before. Ask her whether she married already (don’t know why I asked her) she said yes. Cannot touch her boobs, she said she sue me if I do.

Maybe someone can tell me how old Anna is. I ask my friend he said near 40 yo. Is it true? Btw I never see Anna. (always bz leh)

Went to jalan Abell last night. Saw two beautiful indon. Asked them the price they said RM70. I asked for discount. They said ‘RM60 boleh lah murah sudah’. In front of borneo reflexology there are 3 girls. Ask them the damage, they said RM100 no less. Wallau quite expensive for indon and they said no BJ. Wtf. Went back with full load.

Member #4463
06-08-06, 10:10
Doom Day Taukeh. Ayoo. You got ka. I don't know ler. You no say Who knows. Hahaha. Like that I order from you the GOODS. Must be Quality one ooo. My clients don wan later.

Viper Z
06-09-06, 04:03
lol

Nice to see you all posting these days.

Anyway nowadays hanging out at KTVs with Miao. Had fun last night. :D

Kevin82
06-09-06, 06:26
All bro,

any one can telling me which KTV got nice girl + nice service + Price not too expensive ~!! because i not always got to KTV so dont know the "market" inside the KTV. Hope can get some infomation from you all.

Happy hunting,

Mustang Sibu
06-09-06, 10:45
Hello there all!

Here is my 1st report, dun know how to write.

Feel horny last night, so called my friend ask whether he wanna go together or not, he said ok, so we went out around 11pm.

Called the Boss, he said after reach there call him again.

so we just go to the hotel, called him, he said only got one from china, then we said ok loh see first.

Enter the lift, and reach the floor and found the room, ring the bell, waiting.....

The door was opened by a long hair, whole black dressing, showed out half boobs, about 25 years old chinese gal.

So enter the room and chat with her awhile at the same time checking her body figure first, quite ok. during the checking period, she drop something and she squated down to pick out the thing. OH, what a pair of nice boobs!

Immediate make the decision, she is booked!

So, my friend only can wait outside loh.

So begin the process, sit on the bed and chat for a while. then she asked for whether wanna to take a bath. agreed with it, so take off both clothes together and enter the bath room, she help me to clean up my bird, and help her to clean up her boobs and pussy, nice, hairless.

after that, back to the bed again. and i just laid down and she start to lick my nipple and play aroung my bird. about after 2 minutes, start blow my dick, but not a deep blow and no so good technic. just so so, but enought to wake my cock up.

after my cock is wake up, no so long she suck again, just about another 2 minutes only, so she just take out condom from her handbag, and wrapped mine. after that she laid down and i start to lick kiss her boobs and her pussy, i do like lick ladies pussy special is those hairless and no smelly. but no much response when licking there, who knows maybe no much feel already.

so direct slide my into her pussy loh, at that time heard some moan from her, Good! like to hear woman moan.

not much style was using, only for normal - gal down man up and doggy.

blow off about after 15 minutes. tired. Laid beside her for a while and hug her, nice smell.

name Dong Dong
from Kuang Zhou
cost rm180+20(tips) 1 Hour
face 7/10
breast 7/10
blowjob 5/10
body 7/10
CIM Nil

Anyone wanna go to there pls pm me and we can exchange experience.

Viper Z
06-10-06, 04:21
All bro,

any one can telling me which KTV got nice girl + nice service + Price not too expensive ~!! because i not always got to KTV so dont know the "market" inside the KTV. Hope can get some infomation from you all.

Happy hunting,

For price not so expensive... below are the few places

D'metro
Golden Valley
Golden VAlley 2 (king centre)
Jackie's Karaoke
Volcano 1,2,3,4,5

Ambuk Carisa
06-10-06, 14:32

D'metro
Golden Valley
Jackie's Karaoke
Volcano 1,2,3,4,5Are you talking about drinks, GROs or tapau?

Ambuk Carisa
06-10-06, 14:33

D'metro
Golden Valley
Jackie's Karaoke
Volcano 1,2,3,4,5BTW, where's Jackie's?

Kevin82
06-11-06, 17:21

D'metro
Golden Valley
Jackie's Karaoke
Volcano 1,2,3,4,5

Thank you bro viper z

if not wrong
d'metro and jackie's karaoke at MJC
golden valley at 3mile
volcano 1,2,3,4,5 at ???? may i knnnow the location??

happy hunting

Ambuk Carisa
06-12-06, 09:48
Thank you bro viper z

if not wrong
d'metro and jackie's karaoke at MJC
golden valley at 3mile
volcano 1,2,3,4,5 at ???? may i knnnow the location??

happy hunting

Volcano 4 at rock road, near tele-dynamics (fortuneland)
One at Rubber Road, known as aces high
One at 7th mile, at foochow association HQ
Donno abt the other 2

Nicky99
06-12-06, 14:19
Hi there everybody,

I will be in Kuching next week. Can I find out from you all where is the location of Orient? Is it near Harbour View Hotel?

Thanks for info.

Nicky99

Fat Fat Roll
06-13-06, 17:23
Hi there everybody,

I will be in Kuching next week. Can I find out from you all where is the location of Orient? Is it near Harbour View Hotel?

Thanks for info.

Nicky99Do you know where is Hong Leong Bank? It is behind it, and second floor. Or do you know where "ecity" is? the cybercafe but close now, only next door. Or Behind Astro Main office. You will see some sign board call oriental, with chinese word, and pink colour. If still donno PM me, i bring you over. LOL

Member #4463
06-15-06, 05:56
Does anybody have any info about Miri?? Will be going there for a few days for business purpose. Kindly provide some info about Miri.

Miao28
06-15-06, 06:36
Volcano I is the first Volcano and it is in Penampang, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Volcano II is at the other Foochow Association building located at the 7 th Mile Kuching to BAU old road. There are competiting Foochow Association in Kuching and the other Foochow Association is located opposite the Rivera Dangdut.
Volcano III occupies the premises of the former Kitaro Karaoke at Rubber Road, opposite from the Singapore Chicken Rice shop and is called Aces High.
Volcano IV is at the Fortune Land Business Center at 2 1/2 Mile Rock Road. Formerly it was known as Blueberry.
Volcano IV is in MJC and it is next door to the big Honda motorbike showroom. It used to be called Happy Five.

Orient is located across from the Korean restaurant. It is one block from the YY Saloon and two blocks away from the Golden Valley karaoke in the third Mile area. It is not near the Harbour View hotel.

Viper Z
06-15-06, 08:45
Went to almost every KTV with Miao the last couple fo days. He is the taiko of KTV! lol Those interested better PM him.

Check out ND with Fetish. He took one and I took one. Basically the same SOP with different girls and style. :D Got a pool table there though.

Ambuk Carisa
06-16-06, 02:05
Check out ND with Fetish. He took one and I took one. Basically the same SOP with different girls and style. :D Got a pool table there though.

ND? Where's that? Ang Cheng Ho area too?

Kevin82
06-16-06, 09:56
ND? Where's that? Ang Cheng Ho area too?

Yes ~!! see your 2 o'clock if you stand at 20cents main door and facing out to the road. sure u will see it signboard there~!! ND check the stock at 1st floor and massage at 2nd floor. Enjoy~!!

Member #4463
06-16-06, 12:40
Hello to all cheongsters,

Do anyone her ahve any info about Miri??? and FL etc. Will be in Miri next week for business trip.

Member #4463
06-16-06, 13:03
Does anyone have any information about MIRI cheong o not? Will be there next week for business purpose. Kindly provide some info on any Cheong Places nice LF or PRC girls in Miri.

Ambuk Carisa
06-16-06, 17:03
Yes ~!! see your 2 o'clock if you stand at 20cents main door and facing out to the road. sure u will see it signboard there~!! ND check the stock at 1st floor and massage at 2nd floor. Enjoy~!!

Whats the damage like? Thanks.

Notiguy
06-17-06, 09:10
Greetings senior bros and fellow cheongsters,

Went to Ginza for the first time, last week, so here’s my post.

Pardon me senior bro’s if you have already tried Karen. I just thought that I would post, since there hasn’t been any reports on Ginza of late.

It was really quiet when I got there. Karen came to the door as I was approaching, to ask me what I wanted. I managed to catch a glimpse of at least 8 other girls inside. Didn’t really take a look but they seem pretty young.

Anyways, so upstairs we go.

Karen: Ginza

Race: Chinese
Language: Spoke to her in hokkien and some english
Looks: 7/10 (Milf, I like)
Body: 7/10 (Her sense of dress was very sexy)
Boobs: Firm and nice. A handful
Hair: Straight, shoulder length
Service: FJ (opted for bj with condom as well)
Damage: RM170.00 (Can someone please verify, if this is indeed the price? Cause I couldn’t remember how much it was and I said isn’t it RM150.00? and she told me that it wasn’t. Oh well.)
Time: About half an hour, didn ask how long the session was for.
Overall rating: 7/10

Experience:

Had a wash, then when we got down to business. Had some licks which were pretty good. But as usual, when it came to the bj, i asked for the rubber. (Safety first) and her reputation does not fail her. Just the B/j alone I would give a 8/10. Then she got on, cowgirl backwards, then doggie, and this surprised me. I was fingering her ass a little and then I asked if it was okay if we did anal and she said okay. So we had anal for a bit which was a refreshing change. Then we finished with me on top.

The good:

Friendly, knows what she’s doing (i.e. she takes the initiative to moan and move her body when we are at it. I know it’s to hurry me up but I would rather have that then a dead fish)

The bad:

Despite the pretty good service, I have to say that she was quite rushy - i.e she would make the move and ‘direct’ me in, each time to the extent that I had to stop her to take a breather.

Damage:

As mentioned above, it was RM170.00. Can any senior bro’s or Ginza patrons verify this? Would appreciate the info. Maybe I was new?

Cheers everyone.

Cheong safely.

Miao28
06-18-06, 05:20
Notiguy,

You revealed an aspect of Karen which I had not previously known, which is the back door entry. I am sure now those senior bros here will go back to sample what you have enjoyed. Karen must have added a new act to her repetoire. Karen will be surprised if now her next crop of customers will all want to try the back way.

Miao28
06-18-06, 08:27
I notice that a lot of brothers here ask for information about tar pau or take aways. The easiest way is to go to a karaoke which has a mummy or to go to the numerous nite clubs and ask for the captain for a parade or line up so that you can select your choice and then pay and take back to your hotel.
The take away price ranges from RM 250 and up and it is up to you to negotiate with the tasty dish concern what her price would be for various kinds of cooking styles.
Alternatively one can go window shopping at one of the many places located in the various hotels in towns which provide for chinese dishes. Rates for such dishes are normally a hundred ringgit and it includes the room and tips all in. A good deal if you like the MILF who normally provide such cooking. However makle sure you bring your own protection in case of food poisoning. A BBBJ is not advisable with such dishes. All sorts of communicable diseases is liable to be passed on if one takes such risky behaviour. Like in eating, only eat at clean stalls and not those which practice poor hygiene.

Kevin82
06-18-06, 08:59
Whats the damage like? Thanks.

Massage - RM45.00
Tips - RM15.00 (Up to u)

Ambuk Carisa
06-19-06, 02:50
Massage - RM45.00
Tips - RM15.00 (Up to u)

Thanks. Will give it a try soon.

Viper Z
06-19-06, 09:41
Greetings senior bros and fellow cheongsters,

Went to Ginza for the first time, last week, so here’s my post.

Pardon me senior bro’s if you have already tried Karen. I just thought that I would post, since there hasn’t been any reports on Ginza of late.

It was really quiet when I got there. Karen came to the door as I was approaching, to ask me what I wanted. I managed to catch a glimpse of at least 8 other girls inside. Didn’t really take a look but they seem pretty young.

Anyways, so upstairs we go.

Karen: Ginza

Race: Chinese
Language: Spoke to her in hokkien and some english
Looks: 7/10 (Milf, I like)
Body: 7/10 (Her sense of dress was very sexy)
Boobs: Firm and nice. A handful
Hair: Straight, shoulder length
Service: FJ (opted for bj with condom as well)
Damage: RM170.00 (Can someone please verify, if this is indeed the price? Cause I couldn’t remember how much it was and I said isn’t it RM150.00? and she told me that it wasn’t. Oh well.)
Time: About half an hour, didn ask how long the session was for.
Overall rating: 7/10

Experience:

Had a wash, then when we got down to business. Had some licks which were pretty good. But as usual, when it came to the bj, i asked for the rubber. (Safety first) and her reputation does not fail her. Just the B/j alone I would give a 8/10. Then she got on, cowgirl backwards, then doggie, and this surprised me. I was fingering her ass a little and then I asked if it was okay if we did anal and she said okay. So we had anal for a bit which was a refreshing change. Then we finished with me on top.

The good:

Friendly, knows what she’s doing (i.e. she takes the initiative to moan and move her body when we are at it. I know it’s to hurry me up but I would rather have that then a dead fish)

The bad:

Despite the pretty good service, I have to say that she was quite rushy - i.e she would make the move and ‘direct’ me in, each time to the extent that I had to stop her to take a breather.

Damage:

As mentioned above, it was RM170.00. Can any senior bro’s or Ginza patrons verify this? Would appreciate the info. Maybe I was new?

Cheers everyone.

Cheong safely.

Used to be RM 160.00 (RM 60 for massge + room and balance for 'pok pok')

Maybe they raised the price after the recent oil hike. :D

Viper Z

Notiguy
06-19-06, 13:43
LOL,

Thanks for the info Bro, appreciate it. Seems like i was taken for a spin man as i didn't get no massage. But still, it was pretty good ;)

If I go back, i will have to clarify this with her.

And you re right man. EVery increase in price is due to the hike in petrol prices man. Its hilarious.

I remember drinking at the open air market and the drinks increased by 10 cents. I was like an extra 10 cents for ice? and the guy told me matter of factly. "What to do?" Hilarious.

Mo100
06-22-06, 12:28

Cheers everyone.

Cheong safely.[/QUOTE]

RM170 for Karen at Ginza is well worth it. Her service is undisputable excellent. Rushy of course. Should have bargain. A pimp one would also cost RM170 after a hard bargaining.

mo

Viper Z
06-23-06, 02:10
Had a nice round of KTV with Miao last night. Man.. I am hooked!

Ambuk Carisa
06-23-06, 02:22
Had a nice round of KTV with Miao last night. Man.. I am hooked!

So where did u hang out? Very accommodating companions, I gather?

Viper Z
06-24-06, 01:58
So where did u hang out? Very accommodating companions, I gather?

VERY......... :)

Fetish
06-24-06, 02:54
Viper,

Where is the FR for your adventure yesterday?

GoddamnPerson
06-24-06, 05:22
Hi,

Just wondering, i never come across about some action FR in pending area. Well, this is some (maybe) usefull info for everyone. There is two place in pending area for your relaxing pleasure. Theres one place which if for the milf lovers and the other one is for the "nasi campur" lovers. Just a lite info for evryone since i never contribute to the comunity. Chaow!

GDP

Viper Z
06-24-06, 07:29
Viper,

Where is the FR for your adventure yesterday?

WAs at a Massage center at Batu Tiga with the recommendation from Bakuteh. :D Overall so - so.

Bakuteh
06-24-06, 12:54
Hi,

Just wondering, i never come across about some action FR in pending area. Well, this is some (maybe) usefull info for everyone. There is two place in pending area for your relaxing pleasure. Theres one place which if for the milf lovers and the other one is for the "nasi campur" lovers. Just a lite info for evryone since i never contribute to the comunity. Chaow!

GDP

Bro,
Thanks for your kind effort to confuse us.
I tried very hard to read between the lines just to sense what is the message you were trying to deliver to us. But sad to say that I am just liked the Australian goalkeeper who played against Croatia--catch no ball!
Please be kind enough to enlighten us on where we can find your so-called relaxing pleasure or MILF... By the way, please let us know the meaning of your own creation terms " nasi campur".
I would highly appreciate and expect your next post or PM with further clarification.
Thank you.

Bakuteh

Bakuteh
06-24-06, 13:07
WAs at a Massage center at Batu Tiga with the recommendation from Bakuteh. :D Overall so - so.

Bro,
Tell you a story: Two miners were shown to a vast goldmine. They were asked to do the mining seperately to compare the yields at the end of the day.
Upon checking the results, miner B managed to get substantial amount of gold while miner V was complaining he found no gold but sand and stones.
Later when comparing notes they realised that the two miners used different approaches and methods to do the mining!
1...2...3! Let's laugh together... HA HA HA!
Treat me a beer I will tell you the right way of mining. Deal?
Just kidding...

Bakuteh

Viper Z
06-26-06, 03:42
Bro,
Tell you a story: Two miners were shown to a vast goldmine. They were asked to do the mining seperately to compare the yields at the end of the day.
Upon checking the results, miner B managed to get substantial amount of gold while miner V was complaining he found no gold but sand and stones.
Later when comparing notes they realised that the two miners used different approaches and methods to do the mining!
1...2...3! Let's laugh together... HA HA HA!
Treat me a beer I will tell you the right way of mining. Deal?
Just kidding...

Bakuteh

U have to teach me man. Been mining at GV but no success (unlike you). Even got dumped... lol

Beer? No prob. Join me and Miao.

P/s: Got the info from Godamnperson. Gonna check it out.

Viper Z

Viper Z
06-27-06, 06:33
Yesterday went to check out the 'Pending place' but no one working?

So me and Fetish later went to ND. Took the 'room' and got BBBJ from the girl I chose. Fetish went to the regular curtains area.

Later that evening, went with Miao to this special place at SAtok. Damn.. The girls are young and hot! SOmething like Orient quality but there.... everything boleh!

Then after that two encounter went to KTV with Miao again. Had a few drinks and sang some songs then off to our beds. :D

Viper Z

Black Beast
06-27-06, 08:47
Hey Viper,

I tried to Private Message you regarding that Satok Place. Its quite urgent.

(health related to your previous posting)

Kevin82
06-28-06, 02:38
Later that evening, went with Miao to this special place at SAtok. Damn.. The girls are young and hot! SOmething like Orient quality but there.... everything boleh!

Hai bro Viper Z,
May i know where the MP location u mention at Satok area?? How much Damage?? The girls will auto roaming??hahah~!!

Kevin82

Viper Z
06-28-06, 03:26
Black Beast.. May I know which posting?

Kevin 82... As I said.. EVERYTHING!

Fat Fat Roll
06-28-06, 11:16
Went to the Pending place, the MILF i will say MIDWF, becos they all look like dino. A different MILF in others countries. I would say if you feel tension and wan something SM, go there then.

Damage 45 + 30

Massange with BBBJ only.