PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 Kuching Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Viper Z
06-29-06, 03:43
Went to the Pending place, the MILF i will say MIDWF, becos they all look like dino. A different MILF in others countries. I would say if you feel tension and wan something SM, go there then.

Damage 45 + 30

Massange with BBBJ only.

lol

Then will stick to the Satok place. :D

:)
Viper Z

GoddamnPerson
06-29-06, 04:55
Went to the Pending place, the MILF i will say MIDWF, becos they all look like dino. A different MILF in others countries. I would say if you feel tension and wan something SM, go there then.

Damage 45 + 30

Massange with BBBJ only.Bro,

Which one did you go to? well hope you had a good massage.

GDP

Hairy Timun
06-30-06, 06:49
I was feeling kinda frustrated with the way Spain played against France. No mood to work, so decided to head out for lunch earlier. My wandering took me to the Petanak place offering PRC dishes. So took one outta the 3 WL available. Too early, maybe.
Started with massage. Darn lousy. Then proceed to the main action. But no BBBJ. WTF! After coaxing her, she provide brief CBJ. Then proceed to main event. Cowgirl. Then doggy. Then tired liao, so back to cowgirl till mission accomplished.

Race: PRC
Name: N/A (didn't bother)
Face: 6/10 (kinda cute village girl looks. I like cos looked innocent)
Body: 6/10 (petite with b cups but no ass)
Boobs: 6/10 (a nice b cup)
Nips: 8/10 (nice light brown colour)
BBBJ: N/A
CBJ: 4/10 (good techniques but too brief and have to be coaxed)
Pussy: 7/10 (tight with natural lubes)
FJ: 7/10 (hardworking during cowgirl)
GFE: 4/10 (seemed unhappy to be in this line)
Damage:65 + 155 = 220 (65 for room)
WIR: maybe if Germany wins!

Chris Jent
07-01-06, 02:14
Drop by Orient yesterday, my usual was busy so she asked me to come back later as she had just started the session.

The joint seem quiet, maybe because it was still early. My usual was you know, same old same old. But this time around I talked her into giving me bbbj, and I was shocked when she agreed.

The bbbj was teethy and not enough sucking, but its a pretty good bargain to have auto-roaming, sucking her tits, bbbj, hj plus massage for only RM60.

Cheers.

Miao28
07-04-06, 01:19
I dont understand all the home made shortcuts such as nasi campur and MIDLF. If anyone wants to make their own inventions, it is fine, except make it understandable to the community at large. Not much point in inventing some new words that is only understandable to your goodself.

I saw a health related posting by the Blackbeast to ViperZ. Reading between the lines, I would imagine it would be a concern related to the sexual health of the ML concerned. May I take this opportunity of warning against the risks of BBBJ to the bros here concerned? Your chances of catching a STD is very high in BBBJ. If you dont believe me, I think some of the bros here who have actually experienced bacterial infection and viral infection from BBBJ should speak up. It is better to be safe than be sorry as some of the infections have no cure and I am not only referring to AIDS but to some viral infection such as HIV which causes genital warts which will afflict you for life, not to mention hepatitis which can casue you liver cancer etc. I dont want to sound a bore and go on to mention the rest of the bacterial and viral infection that goes with BBBJ, Just go to the government STD clinic and you will be put off sex for a long long time.

Viper Z
07-07-06, 02:12
Looks like lots of PRC in town. lol

Viper Z

Miao28
07-08-06, 01:48
ViperZ,
Huh? Where are the PRC that you mention? There has always been lots of PRC in town, perhaps you are just unaware and have just noticed. Enlighten us as to where you know and have seen of PRCs in town.
In the same vein as you, there are also lots of Indon and Pinoy in town.

Notiguy
07-08-06, 09:22
Greetings bros.

Finally got the chance to try out Lavender a week ago and having read Bro. BakKutTeh's report, i decided to try out Sofia.

Lavender:

For bros who have not been to Lavender, I have to say that it's a good place. It's clean and it's not at a place that attracts alot of attention.

Anyways, the only gripe i have is that, the actualy massage area, though seperated by curtains is rather small. Meaning to say that i can hear what everyone else is saying unless all talk is reduced to a whisper.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but i prefer a more soothing and quiet atmosphere when i want to relax. Nevertheless, like i said, it's clean generally and they change the towels, bed?sheet and pillow case after every client.

I opted for a 1 hour massage.

Sofia:

Sofia is a mixed milf and she speaks well in english, hokkien and bm. If i am not mistaken though, she did mention that she prefers chinese clients. (if anyone would like to confirm that). She's friendly and chatty (if you talk to her that is) and she gives a mean-no rush- massage. Allows roaming.

For extras, it's RM50.00 for a bbbj. Which was pretty good. Though i would have preferred a cbj, for health reasons, highlighted already by Senior Bro Miao.

And oh, the bbbj counts as part of the 1 hour.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Overall experience 7/10
Damage: RM50.00 (1 hour massage) + RM50.00 (bbbj) = RM100.00

It's another RM20.00 for another half hour.

That's all for now.

Be safe everyone.

No Diggity
07-08-06, 20:42
Hairy Timun,
What a surprise to see you here. I haven't been checking this website for a long long time. Looks like you're still at large!!

Have you tried any "kemut-kemut" in Kuching?

Keep up the good work!!

No Diggity

I was feeling kinda frustrated with the way Spain played against France. No mood to work, so decided to head out for lunch earlier. My wandering took me to the Petanak place offering PRC dishes. So took one outta the 3 WL available. Too early, maybe.
Started with massage. Darn lousy. Then proceed to the main action. But no BBBJ. WTF! After coaxing her, she provide brief CBJ. Then proceed to main event. Cowgirl. Then doggy. Then tired liao, so back to cowgirl till mission accomplished.

Name: N/A (didn't bother)
Face: 6/10 (kinda cute village girl looks. I like cos looked innocent)
Body: 6/10 (petite with b cups but no ass)
Boobs: 6/10 (a nice b cup)
Nips: 8/10 (nice light brown colour)
BBBJ: N/A
CBJ: 4/10 (good techniques but too brief and have to be coaxed)
Pussy: 7/10 (tight with natural lubes)
FJ: 7/10 (hardworking during cowgirl)
GFE: 4/10 (seemed unhappy to be in this line)
Damage:65 + 155 = 220 (65 for room)
WIR: maybe if Germany wins!

Viper Z
07-10-06, 01:51
Went to Sri Bintang at MJC again with Miao (Fetish was busy).

Got 3 new girls who started working a month ago.

:D

Viper Z

Viper Z
07-11-06, 09:11
Went back there againwith Fetish. Looks like after lunch is the best time with most of the stock available. Took one and Fetish took one. Again got full service. :D

Viper Z

Kevin82
07-11-06, 09:34
Went back there againwith Fetish. Looks like after lunch is the best time with most of the stock available. Took one and Fetish took one. Again got full service. :D

BRO VIPER V,

DO U MAIN TO TELL ME WHERE THE LOCATION U MENTION "SATOK PLACE" AND THE SHOP NAME ALL NEARING WHICH BUILDING?? THANK YOU~!!

HAPPY HUNTING

KEVIN82

Fat Fat Roll
07-11-06, 19:13
Looks like lots of PRC in town. lol

Viper ZAre they? I thought most of them went back to China.

Mamak San
07-12-06, 02:57
Man, Satok Service was cool.

Thanks for the info.

Vector4640
07-12-06, 05:32
Man, Satok Service was cool.

Thanks for the info.Hi Mamak San,

Could you please share with me the Satok Place you refer to?

Thank you very much.

Viper Z
07-12-06, 06:17
It is a saloon. :D

Viper Z

Mamak San
07-13-06, 02:34
Vector4640,

If possible, we meet today afternoon at Satok. I will private message u.

I wanna cheong cheong cheong today.

ber-ta-han

Thanks

Viper Z
07-14-06, 04:04
Went to Orient again with Miao. That place has a new 'activity' which I think is not so healthy.

Anyway a guy beside me took Anna and promised her 'dinner' at post restaurants in hotel. lol. Looks like she has been getting a lot of invitations to hotels and pubs from her customers lately.

My regular was ok. Miao's one was better. :D

Viper Z

Seeker A
07-16-06, 08:04
Aft reading quite some reviews on Lavendar. Went there last week and luckily Sophia was available. Her looks definitely not that OK but she can talk & give some GFE.

Opted for 1 hr service. As mentioned previously she do give I would say a good and wet BBBJ but unfortunately not cim or else my load that day might choke her. Had a wonderful time. Will go back again during my future trips to KCH. Will to try to order her service out of working hrs to see how much other things she can perform.

However, some chinese ML there as experienced by my frens do not give even HJ and would leave you underwear on during the msg.

By the way, could anyone be kinf enough to tell me whereabt is Orient? My friends can seem to locate it.

Thanks

Mantit
07-16-06, 16:40
Hi everyone,

I am new at this forum but I have been following this thread for a while already. I thought I should contribute some FRs.

I was at 168 one early afternoon. There were only two ladies there at the time. One of them, I think is the owner and the other one is ML.

ML looked more like a native, but the owner said she is Chinese. Later on, I found out that her dad is Chinese but her mom is Iban. She from Bau.

Her name is Ah Lian. What a name! Anyway, she started with massage and it was not really good. She was friendly. I asked for her permission to see her boobs and she said ok. Her boobs are big, at least C++. Kinda soft but holding up well. I think she is around 25 but she had delivered a baby. She showed me that her breasts are still having milk.

She asked me if I want the FJ. I asked for the price and she said RM100. I told her I only brought RM80. She said she would do it for RM35 and the other RM45 is for the massage. I said ok.

At first, she asked me if I want to fuck her raw. I said no way. She told me she was just kidding. (for some reasons, I did not think that she was kidding) Beware guys!

I noticed stretch mark on her stomach area. Her FJ was poor. I wanted her to go on top, but she refused. Her pussy kinda smell. We ended with a HJ.

The only thing I like about her is her boobs.

Face:7/10 Girl next door type
Boobs: 8/10 C++ dark nipples
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 4/10
HJ: 7/10

Viper Z
07-17-06, 01:41
Forgot to tell you guys that there are new pricing structure at Orient.

1/2 Hour - RM 35.00

1 Hour - RM 50.00

1 1/2 Hour - RM 85.00

2 Hours - RM 100.00

Since all their massages sucks big time (except Anna), would advice you all to go for the 1/2 hour package.

This way, all of us wont have to wait so long to the bed to be 'available'.

Viper Z

Inzal
07-17-06, 03:28
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I contribute to this forum. Actually I was in Viet doing business trip for two months. Nothing much to share because I was accupied all the time. Anyway I'll post my reports in Ho Chi Minh thread. Bro Viper, did you went to the saloon in front pet shop at Satok?

Hairy Timun
07-17-06, 05:30
How are you, bro? Thought that you've dropped off the face of the world. How's the scene at the land of the brave? Regret le for going there. Coming back anytime soon? Been cutting down on my cheonging as you can see from my postings. Just not the same without you mah. Oh, I was in Miri the other day. And Hollywood has closed shop liao. Maybe moved?? I dunno also. Anyway, if/when you do get back, do let me know. Maybe we can schedule a meeting in KL or something. Better get the other a$$h**e from NZ too. Hehehe. Then it'll be like old time!

Hairy Timun,
What a surprise to see you here. I haven't been checking this website for a long long time. Looks like you're still at large!!

Have you tried any "kemut-kemut" in Kuching?

Keep up the good work!!

No Diggity

Viper Z
07-17-06, 07:45
Went with Fetish to a new place at Batu Kawa.

Not half bad. Got around 12 girls there.

I took one (Jenny) and Fetish took one (A chinese I think). Fetish was her first customer! :D He had to teach her how to massage. Guess Fetish broke her 'virgin' experience. :P

Mine was not half bad at the massage department and excellent at the HJ department. Did not bring any protection so had to decline the full service.

Total dmg : RM 45 (Massage) + RM 30 (Tip).

Viper Z

Mantit
07-17-06, 17:05
Went with Fetish to a new place at Batu Kawa.

Not half bad. Got around 12 girls there.

I took one (Jenny) and Fetish took one (A chinese I think). Fetish was her first customer! :D He had to teach her how to massage. Guess Fetish broke her 'virgin' experience. :P

Mine was not half bad at the massage department and excellent at the HJ department. Did not bring any protection so had to decline the full service.

Total dmg : RM 45 (Massage) + RM 30 (Tip).

Viper ZHi Bro Viper,

I think you are talking about the same place that I went a few weeks ago. It is an existing MP, just change name, right?

Anyway, I chose a Chinese ML. When I asked to see her boobs, she rejected my request. Then, I asked for a change. I then chose a young native girl. At first, she refused to let me see her boobs also. After some persuasion and offer her RM35, she finally gave in. She has very big and sensitive nipples.

My question is: how often have you guys been rejected to see or touch ML’s boobs?

Viper Z
07-18-06, 02:04
My question is: how often have you guys been rejected to see or touch ML’s boobs?

First of all, don't pay good money just to see boobs. :D Rejection rate so far is 0/999999. :)

Viper Z

Mantit
07-18-06, 09:26
First of all, don't pay good money just to see boobs. :D Rejection rate so far is 0/999999. :)

Viper ZBro Viper,

Are you saying that your success rate is 100%?

Mantit
07-18-06, 09:30
Hi everyone,

Do you guys know any ML with pink nipples and nice boobs?

I am sorry but I am a boobs man.

Viper Z
07-19-06, 06:59
Now they have dangdut girls. Wow... sexy, young, pretty and big tits! :D

The chicken rice and lok lok infront of the karaoke is also not bad.

Viper Z

Fun Ride
07-20-06, 03:46
This is my first contribution to the forum after getting so many information from here. So I think I should not be quiet and selfish from now on.

For those boobs lover can PM me as there is a new PRC in town. Looks slightly above average around 6-7/10.

For karaoke lover, there is a new 1 coming soon on August and will have the lowest price in town. May be we can go to enjoy together as we are the same mankind.

Cheers!

Viper Z
07-21-06, 09:48
Along Jalan Keretapi we saw a place called Bormill Reflexology (not facing the road). Anyone been there?

VIper Z

Fetish
07-22-06, 03:17
Hi everyone,

Do you guys know any ML with pink nipples and nice boobs?

I am sorry but I am a boobs man.
You should get in touch with Viper, he is a boobs fanatics. As long as the boobs are nice, he will even take granny.

Letforeverbe
07-22-06, 04:34
Hello guys,

Newbie here so pls bear with me. I don't see any mentions on hotels in Kuching. Is it because they don't offer special services like in KL?

Fetish
07-22-06, 06:10
Hello guys,

Newbie here so pls bear with me. I don't see any mentions on hotels in Kuching. Is it because they don't offer special services like in KL?

Not in Kuching buddy, you will have to go to west malaysia for those actions.

Viper Z
07-22-06, 07:11
You should get in touch with Viper, he is a boobs fanatics. As long as the boobs are nice, he will even take granny.

Have you seen me taking a granny? hmmmm

Viper Z
07-24-06, 01:14
Looks like this place got a couple of new stocks. :D

Viper Z

Fetish
07-24-06, 02:07

Viper Z
Any pool table or not? now i'm hooked with pool.

Viper Z
07-24-06, 04:07
Any pool table or not? now i'm hooked with pool.

Lounge area = YES!

Inside room.. Nada

Hairy Timun
07-24-06, 04:07
Thanks bro Viper for the directions. Finally found the place.
The place is called M** F****r. I went there after an early dinner about 7. According to the ML, the place normally close at around that time, so lucky me. Hehehe. Only two ML available as the rest are working. Chose Erica. Big boobs, man. No wonder Viper called it his secret place. (If the forum and Fetish can be believed, bro Viper is the ultimate tits man!!)

Name: Erica
Race: Bidayuh
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Tits: 9/10 (Big and it's all real, man)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 8/10 (very good grip and techniques)
Damage: 50 + 30 (tips)
WIR: Probably but if they close so early, maybe a problem for me)

The ML is quite talkative and friendly. GFE was not all that great at first but when warmed up later, she's very good. She was complaining about previous punter who didn't cum even though she was performing HJ for more than an hour. So, I guess she's tired. Allows roaming although for the top only and keep saying that it's ticklish. (That's why I know the titties are real mah.) Said she doesn't allow FJ. Dunno le. Maybe if regular, then can. Seemed possible.

Viper Z
07-24-06, 04:09
Thanks bro Viper for the directions. Finally found the place.
The place is called M** F****r. I went there after an early dinner about 7. According to the ML, the place normally close at around that time, so lucky me. Hehehe. Only two ML available as the rest are working. Chose Erica. Big boobs, man. No wonder Viper called it his secret place. (If the forum and Fetish can be believed, bro Viper is the ultimate tits man!!)

Name: Erica
Tits: 9/10 (Big and it's all real, man)
HJ: 8/10 (very good grip and techniques)
Damage: 50 + 30 (tips)
WIR: Probably but if they close so early, maybe a problem for me)

The ML is quite talkative and friendly. GFE was not all that great at first but when warmed up later, she's very good. She was complaining about previous punter who didn't cum even though she was performing HJ for more than an hour. So, I guess she's tired. Allows roaming although for the top only and keep saying that it's ticklish. (That's why I know the titties are real mah.) Said she doesn't allow FJ. Dunno le. Maybe if regular, then can. Seemed possible.

This one cannot FJ lar. Try the rest. :D

Viper Z

Wanabe
07-24-06, 04:39
Hi all,

Firstly I'm not a regular in Kuching and thus I do appreciate all the field reports by all you bros.

Few weeks back I was in town and realised this Y2Y place at town (near th condo). I recall there was a similar place in 3rd mile. Anyway thought must be similar business. Otherwise why use the name?

Anyway, decided to check it out. Wow! Almost a down PRC there. Funny thing is also lots of guys there. A lady approched me and offer full package for RM210. Though I see what I like I also know some of these PRC aren't that service oriented. I asked why so many guys. Apparently some are boyfriends. I also ask if I can choose other girls. But very confusing as all the girls just sits there. There is no "Mummy" or "OKT" to organise things.

Sensing the price is a ripoff, bad attitude and also many lurking boyfriends. I decide to leave. Went to my usual bar "Lido" and meet some of the Filipinos host instead. They can be girlfriendly and can take away. Even free if you treat them nice.

Anyway wondering if any of you bros tried the Y2Y there. Appreciate some insights. Maybe I shall try in my next trip. Cheers!

Fetish
07-24-06, 07:05
Hi all,

Firstly I'm not a regular in Kuching and thus I do appreciate all the field reports by all you bros.

Few weeks back I was in town and realised this Y2Y place at town (near th condo). I recall there was a similar place in 3rd mile. Anyway thought must be similar business. Otherwise why use the name?

Anyway, decided to check it out. Wow! Almost a down PRC there. Funny thing is also lots of guys there. A lady approched me and offer full package for RM210. Though I see what I like I also know some of these PRC aren't that service oriented. I asked why so many guys. Apparently some are boyfriends. I also ask if I can choose other girls. But very confusing as all the girls just sits there. There is no "Mummy" or "OKT" to organise things.

Sensing the price is a ripoff, bad attitude and also many lurking boyfriends. I decide to leave. Went to my usual bar "Lido" and meet some of the Filipinos host instead. They can be girlfriendly and can take away. Even free if you treat them nice.

Anyway wondering if any of you bros tried the Y2Y there. Appreciate some insights. Maybe I shall try in my next trip. Cheers!

Read Christ gent's report last year and judge for yourself. I have never been there.

Viper Z
07-25-06, 06:50
Noticed another new Reflexology near Parkson (ground floor with black tinted glass). Anyone been there?

The other one is the Healing Reflexology at Batu Tiga.

Let us know if there are anything 'special' there.

Viper Z

Mamak San
07-25-06, 07:53
For those who sent me private messages, sorry that I don't know how to reply because I don't know how to use private message.

The place that I mentioned is somewhere at the satok where place near to the Weekly Market. Sorry I can't mention the name. I think there is one saloon in Satok at the moment. :)

Yes it's a saloon not reflexology.

No FJ. Just urut tenaga batin.

Happy Cheong cheong cheong!

Ambuk Carisa
07-25-06, 10:40

Viper Z

Was there last weekend - nice!

Ambuk Carisa
07-25-06, 10:42
This one cannot FJ lar. Try the rest. :D

Viper Z

I still cannot find the place bros!

Mannnn
07-26-06, 13:40
Hi! All Brothers,

I have read a lot from this forum and now I contribute back a bit.

Went to lavender 2 days ago. It was 7 something and only 2 gals available,
the 4 eyes boss recommend sophia to me. Later find out the other gal name
is Alice. Alice has the look 7/10.

Face: 5/10 only.
Body: small size
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 6/10
Bj: 6/10
Damage: 50 + 50 (tips)

Yesterday went to orient in the afternoon.

Name: Tika
Body: small size
Face: 7/10
Bj: 7/10
Damage: 50 + 50 (tips)

Tika is younger and more playful.

Yesterday went to ND in the evening.

Name: Sound like Eda
Body: consider fat
Face: 4/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 3/10
Bj: 2/10
Damage: 50 + 50 )tips)

Overrall no good. Rough in playing my didi.

Today went to Petanak.

Name: Didn't ask
Race: Father malay, mother iban
Body: middle size
FJ: 3/10
Damage: 62 including room.

The only good thing is there is bathroom to wash.

Viper Z
07-27-06, 01:52
Today went to Petanak.

Race: Father malay, mother iban
Body: middle size
FJ: 3/10
Damage: 62 including room.

The only good thing is there is bathroom to wash.

May you care to eleborate more on this place at Petanak?

Mannnn
07-27-06, 03:25
Viper Z,

When night fall, the gals will come out standing along the dark area of the street. There is only one inn there and it was beside a printing press.

Vector4640
07-27-06, 05:51
Actually, there is also pondan at this area. Pondan is at another corner. Girls are at another corner.

Viper Z
07-27-06, 07:48
Viper Z,

When night fall, the gals will come out standing along the dark area of the street. There is only one inn there and it was beside a printing press.

Ooooooo.. There. lol :D Cheong safely dude.

Viper Z

Mannnn
07-27-06, 08:38
Y2Y,

This afternoon when to Y2Y, when up to 1st floor, door lock then a gal open the door and she ask if I'm looking for massage. I ask how much and she quote 65 an hour. Later I ask package how much and she quote 210. There were many gals sitting inside and since she is nice looking to me, I just pick her.

Follow her to a room nearby. The room is big and clean, with air-con. Took a quick shower and proceed to bed. She start by slowing licking my nipple and then to my didi. Everything was slow and no rushing.

Then my turn to the top and we had some kissing. I told her I want to eat her pussy. To my surprise she allowed. I DATY her and she did not ask for stop. OMG! She enjoy it. I DATY her until I feel tired. Never in my Cheonging activities a gal did not ask for stop.

Later we when on missonery and she was holding me very tight. She even left some slight scratch mark on my back. After we end she told me this is the most Satisfying sex she ever had beside her boyfriend. I think it only happen on my ISG brothers and now I got it, what a luck.

Name: Sound like Wen wen
Race: PRC (Hunan)
Boob: 36 (a little saging)
Kissing: Yes
Daty: Yes (for half an hour)
Damage: 210 + 40 (tips)

Mannnn
07-27-06, 09:03
Ooooooo.. There. lol :D Cheong safely dude.

Viper ZYes! I know that place. I'm always cheong safely. Safety First!

Viper Z
07-28-06, 01:32
Y2Y,

This afternoon when to Y2Y, when up to 1st floor, door lock then a gal open the door and she ask if I'm looking for massage. I ask how much and she quote 65 an hour. Later I ask package how much and she quote 210. There were many gals sitting inside and since she is nice looking to me, I just pick her.

Follow her to a room nearby. The room is big and clean, with air-con. Took a quick shower and proceed to bed. She start by slowing licking my nipple and then to my didi. Everything was slow and no rushing.

Then my turn to the top and we had some kissing. I told her I want to eat her pussy. To my surprise she allowed. I DATY her and she did not ask for stop. OMG! She enjoy it. I DATY her until I feel tired. Never in my Cheonging activities a gal did not ask for stop.

Later we when on missonery and she was holding me very tight. She even left some slight scratch mark on my back. After we end she told me this is the most Satisfying sex she ever had beside her boyfriend. I think it only happen on my ISG brothers and now I got it, what a luck.

Name: Sound like Wen wen
Race: PRC (Hunan)
Boob: 36 (a little saging)
Kissing: Yes
Daty: Yes (for half an hour)
Damage: 210 + 40 (tips)

Generous tipper.. wink wink...
FYI there are good PRCs around at times for RM 100 - RM 160/180 at local hotels. :D

Viper Z

Mannnn
07-28-06, 09:53
Healing Reflexlogy,

This afternoon when to this MP. They provide foot reflexlogy, body massage and back therapy. Choose body massage, wait 5 min then proceed inside. On the right side is foot reflexlogy and on the left side divide by curtain is body massage. There is only 2 person that provide body massage. One is a MILF and the other is somebody grandma.

The ML that attend me is the MILF.

Name: Jenny
Race: Sabah Chinese
Face: 2/10
Body: 2/10
Hj: 2/10
Damage: 55 for 1 hour + 50 (for what?)

This ML need sex very badly and want to give for free, and for the sake of providing info to our bros and lessen the stress of this ML, I go ahead. She give free but I don't take and tip her.

FJ: 2/10

She stay nearby and call me to find her in the morning 7 to 10 to give me free sex.

Mannnn
07-28-06, 13:46
Y2Y again,

This evening went to Y2Y again. Get the same gal again. Same old things to do but longer and hotter.

Damage: 210 + 50 (tips)

Mannnn
07-30-06, 09:54
Relax,

When to Relax foot reflexlogy, a MP opposite Hilton hotel. Looks like all is indon stock. Choose a slim one, working in kuchind for 7 months. Came from central Jawa. Skin colour a bit dark but smooth and a bit shy type.

Name: Aida
Race: Indon
Body: 7/10 (slim very small waist, nice to hold)
Damage: 50

Autoroaming allow and when I ask for batin, she said times up. I should ask earlier she said. Pay her and went out fully loaded.

WIR: yes to continue the unfinished critical part.

Next.

When to Yuan Fan,

A MILF ML came rushing out, take her and when upstair. It was room type and not curtain type.

Name: Mei Ling
Race: Chinese
Face: 5/10
Body: 4/10
Massage: 2/10
Damage: 65 + 135

She ask for money first but I reject and pay only at the end of the job.

Viper Z
07-31-06, 04:10
Healing Reflexlogy,

This afternoon when to this MP. They provide foot reflexlogy, body massage and back therapy. Choose body massage, wait 5 min then proceed inside. On the right side is foot reflexlogy and on the left side divide by curtain is body massage. There is only 2 person that provide body massage. One is a MILF and the other is somebody grandma.

The ML that attend me is the MILF.

Race: Sabah Chinese
Face: 2/10
Body: 2/10
Hj: 2/10
Damage: 55 for 1 hour + 50 (for what?)

This ML need sex very badly and want to give for free, and for the sake of providing info to our bros and lessen the stress of this ML, I go ahead. She give free but I don't take and tip her.

FJ: 2/10

She stay nearby and call me to find her in the morning 7 to 10 to give me free sex.

lol... U took a MILF? But I saw 2 young girls there. They are just receptionist?

Viper Z

Mannnn
07-31-06, 08:36
lol... U took a MILF? But I saw 2 young girls there. They are just receptionist?

Viper ZYes, I make a wrong choice. Bad mistake!

Kevin82
07-31-06, 09:49
Generous tipper.. wink wink...
FYI there are good PRCs around at times for RM 100 - RM 160/180 at local hotels. :D

Viper Z

You are right~!!! go to local hotel more chip and safe. Y2Y too expensive making market increase niaa~!!!

Chris Jent
07-31-06, 10:30
Mann....you are the man! Thanks for your contribution to make this thread alive again.

I, myself have been cheonging, but not been writing for quite some time since I didn't sample any quality goods during all this time :( But your contribution inspired me, and motivated me to go hunting again.

Call up my regular OTK and got some ordinary PRC again. One even refuse to tell me her name. WTF! I headed the door straight away letting her know that kind of attitute cannot be tolerated. It seems a long time since my regular OKT carry any good meat. So, not wanting to die with hunger, I had to do some sourcing of my own. Called up another OTK, who claimed to be the biggest stockist in Kuching; for some KL dish (had enough PRC, KL girls are still my favourite). For all the seniors here, would know who I am talking about.

Directed me to Kingwood where he told me he has two available, so knock on the first door and a lady about 23 opened the door. Face and body is probably worth a 7. Knowing there is another one available, I politely excused myself to check on the second stock.

Turns out, I made the right decision by not rushing onto the first bus. The second lady has 8 for the face, and a body to die for. Here's my FR:

Name: May (or Ah May)
Origin: JB
Face: 8
Body: 9 (curvy)
Boob: CLose to a D (soft)
Pussy: 8 (ok, not loose and neatly shave)
Catbath: 7.5
BBBJ: 8 (slurpy sound and good suction)
DTAY: n/a (didn't ask)
CIM: Yes (for an extra 20)
FJ: 8 (moan with eyes closed)
GFE: 7 (quite SOP since I didnt initiate much)
WIR: Maybe, maybe not...if OKT have better stock!
Damage: 180+20 tips

She really has a almost-perfect body. The FJ didn't last long enough since I was visually aroused. But still managed to cover cowgirl, miss and doggie. She is quite friendly, just happened that I didn't have enough time to spent since I had another appointment in the afternoon. Conclusion is that : KL girls are still the best!

Mann...don't pay for the overpriced PRC where business is conducted in a very insecure space. OKT is still the way to go guys!

Gamble Mania 1
07-31-06, 11:55
last Sunday was directed by OKT to kingwood too, the jb gal CJ mentioned is definitely superb looking, infact if you guys still remember the previous miss cheongsam in kuching, the sarawakian gal who took 2nd runner up look exactly like her. Just that this one from jb got bigger and more superlicious boobiess. I say this because the cheongsam winner is my fren's galfren. The FR from CJ explained it all. However that nite I didn't take her as I was curious to see others as well before deciding. I eventually end up wif a prc who is siau yen tzi look a like (drama of huan zhu ke ke). The best part about her was she was damn accomodating, when me and my two frens wanted to go out of her room to decide who take who, she insisted in such a very horny way that one of us stay. Hehe. Thats me loh.

Name: she prefered to be caled "rose"
Origin: prc
Face: 8
Body: 8.5
Boob: soft and light brown tits
Pussy: 8
Catbath: 7.5
BBBJ: 8 (slurpy sound and good suction)
skin: fair chin...
CIM: dunno
FJ: 8 (moan with eyes closed) and horny sound
GFE: 8
Damage: 180+20 tips

To all of you out there, actually I didn't intend to tip her as my wallet was running low, but she was too good in stroking my chest when I'm about to pull out my wallet and to my surprise she just helped herself pulling 4 pieces of rm50 notes. WTF. But of course she also pandai pandai at the same time gimme a deep kiss. Hmmm. All in all, I think she earned it. :-)

Mannnn
07-31-06, 13:31
I would like to thanks Chris Jent and Fetish for their advice.

I would learn to be a smarter and safer cheongster now.

Hope to catch more good fishs in safer water.

Viper Z
08-01-06, 07:40
Lately me and Miao discovered some 'Jungle' KTV/disco at kampungs. lol.

Sarawak really have much to offer (though have to drive a bit).

Viper Z

Mannnn
08-01-06, 10:32
Connecting to OKT Ah Boy for the first time.

Connection failed.

2 hours later

Connecting to OKT Ah Boy for the second time.

Connection failed.

This time try

Connecting to OKT Siew Ping for the first time.

Connection failed.

A few minutes later, I received a call and it's was Ah Boy, tell me go to the. Wood.

She has got a very big nice boobs. Very protective of her asset. Allow me a few licks on the left and a few licks on the right only.

Name: Xiao Yee
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 36 very firm and pinkish
BJ: Good but fast
FJ: 7/10
GFE: Did not receive
Damage: 180 + 20

Chris Jent
08-02-06, 02:16
Mannn,
Siew Ping does not carry much quality meat these days, mostly PRC at a local hotel near the GH. Prefer Kinwood of its ambience.

Ah Boy's number sometimes have network problem for some reason.

The reason why I prefer West Malaysian ladies over the PRC is that, WM take care of their body. They are always well-groomed with nice fragrance. This can be evident by the collection of their cosmetics and personal body care that they usually display in the shower room. PRC usually come with little baggage of soap and shampoo, sometimes they don't even bother bringing and just put up with hotel's lousy soap.

Don't you all agree?

Please keep sharing. Thanks.

Chris.

Viper Z
08-02-06, 07:10
Connecting to OKT Ah Boy for the first time.

Connection failed.

2 hours later

Connecting to OKT Ah Boy for the second time.

Connection failed.

This time try

Connecting to OKT Siew Ping for the first time.

Connection failed.

A few minutes later, I received a call and it's was Ah Boy, tell me go to the. Wood.

She has got a very big nice boobs. Very protective of her asset. Allow me a few licks on the left and a few licks on the right only.

Name: Xiao Yee
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 36 very firm and pinkish
BJ: Good but fast
GFE: Did not receive
Damage: 180 + 20

Protective assets... Don't tip em.. :D

RM 20 can buy lunch for 2 days.

Viper Z

Sean Law
08-02-06, 15:14
Hi Brothers,

My second trip to Kuching but is my first and more without my boss so hope to find some happening here. I am now staying in Hilton but it seems the Health Centre here is a clean gym type so did not bother to go in and ask.

I did some recce around here and found Hotel Crown just a block away and opp. Hilton a Foot Reflexology call The Relax so any brothers can recommend somewhere nearby for some action or room service type.

Too bad I don't need to call a taxi cos Kuching office attached a driver to me so very difficult to ask lah.

Can any brother help me, I am only left with 3 nites to go before heading home, Sillyapore but good news is that I will be coming here frequent to conduct more Six Sigma training and hope to receive some Sex Sting Ma training in return, hehee...

Thanks a million and will post once cheong any hotspots.

SeanLaw

Mannnn
08-03-06, 06:19
PRC likes to ask for small tips, do you agree?

Protective assets... Don't tip em.. :D

RM 20 can buy lunch for 2 days.

Viper Z

Fat Fat Roll
08-03-06, 13:13
No more Freelance PRC now?

I've been looking for them. But no luck, brother here any good stock?

Bakuteh
08-03-06, 14:24
I had been away from home and of course ISG for a while.
Upon my return I noticed a new brother, Mannnn, had joined this fascinating world of dirty dogs and contributed an impressive quantity of quality FR. Thank you for your good effort in sharing, Mannnn.
Just one thing came into my mind and puzzled me-- With due respect to your personal life, how possibly can you afford to spend those hard cold cash in massage, FJ, not forgetting the tips?
May be you are the son of one of those multi-millionaires! :-)
Anyway, please keep your pace and be slow and steady. I am sure all of us here want to see your continue flow of FR coming in.
Thanks once again..for spicing up this forum.

Bakuteh

Sean Law
08-03-06, 15:11
Ok, guys. My 1st field report, pls bare with me. As promised a report once I cheong.

I ended my training early today around 4:30pm and got back to Hilton around 5pm. Walk over to C11 to purchase a 3pc pkt condoms thinking that I will have some hard rock over in Relax. As my feets were tire after standing the whole day conducting the training, I requested for foot reflexology + full body massage.

There were 4 gals there, 2 look like local malay or indonesian cos fairly dark skin, 2 local chinese gal speaking hokkien to the old man with permed hair (boss). All wearing singlet T-shirts and one was wearing bare back showing some cup B size busts but wearing a black coloured glasses. The other chinese gal was singing some english song along with the karoke on the TV, she left later with her soft toy but was back later. Okay, let's continue ...

This local gal I think or a indonesian, slim and cup size A small busts in pink and white jeans came over with a basin of warmth soaping water for my feet to sock. After 5 mins or so came over to clean up my feets and started to massage my foot. Wow! the first few strokes of fingers pressing is really painful so I told her to relax a little but I think she said something like beginning sure sakai (pain, sori I am a Silliporean so bahasa malayu haf past ten, lah) Okay, cut story short. If you really need a body massage, plse don't go for a foot reflexology then massage it really spoilt your mood.

Okay, later proceed to first curtain room for my body massage. She left the room and I started to undress. When she was back, I pretended to ask if is okay to remove undies while I am taking off my undies to show her my half erected didi. Delay her by asking if there is a towel around so I still can show her my erected didi but she just pretended not looking. Okay, I laid on the massage bed belly down and she starting applying oil on my shoulder and begin to massage. She is terrific with her fingers giving really good body massage. So me try to strike a conversation with her asking she speaks english, I think she cannot so I told her my bahasa also very little. I keep saying her massage skill very shiok and bagus hoping she will ask if I need any special however till the end she did not even attempt to stroke my didi or balls just to maybe indicate something but just said okay finish alridi.

So I ask if she does Hotel room service massage, yes and the charge is ringgit70 for 1 hr and her name is Anni or Ane something.

What to do??? so I left fully loaded didi about to erupt and tipping her 10 for her good massage and paying 88 (foot reflexology + body massage) for the whole massage session. Went back to Hotel and met the voluptuous and sexy hotel receptionist and my mind just went wild but respected her and did not ask if does any special treatment for her hotel guest after her working hours, even try to talk to the chamber lady and try to voice her out if she does special but not use ... she is about mid thirties and have a firm bust and trimmed body.

Any brothers care to advice or comment?

Place : Relax Traditional Massage opp. Hilton
Name : Ani or Ane
Race : Indonesian I think
Look : 5/10
Body : 34A/28/35 (nice broad shoulder, shoulder length long hair)
Skin : Brown
HJ : no chance to ask
FJ : nothing

Regards,

Sean Law

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for directions for posting a link to a specific report.

Kevin82
08-04-06, 05:31
PRC likes to ask for small tips, do you agree?

That one also up to lahh~!! normally the price already confirm with the okt so no need to pay more~!!! Bro we come out hunting must find the chip with good service. what for go to pay more right~!!

Chris Jent
08-04-06, 07:41
I reckon tips is ok if you think she is giving you 110%. I only tip if the girl has good attitude, following with a satifactory service. If she is giving you more then you expected, then I think she will deserve the tips. Otherwise, save your tips for lunch, right ViperZ?

Amount of tips however is up to individual and their financial state, but overtipping might spoiled the girls and the market.

Johnny Love
08-04-06, 09:46
Wow! Finally can login in after trying for 2 weeks!

Anyway, thanks for all the lovely report which saves the trouble of checking here and there.

Went to Satok place on Tue, apparently the queue is longer than the ML serving thus left fully loaded.

Rang a regular PRC at local hotel and bonk for 30 mins. Not recommendable coz she hurries me off. In the end I got her to moan so I can finish off earlier coz rather pissed off.

Bros, I am not good yet with the scale posting but her body is perfect and damage is RM100. Shouldn't complain much for that price, right?

Mannnn
08-04-06, 13:43
Went to a Beauty Salon in Satok, some 200 meters aways from the wet market. Went inside and was greeted by the lady boss I think. Take a quick look at the floor and find not a single hair. Take a second look and find many guys drinking. Take a seat and look around and find only 4 gals avaiable, most of the other gals is working. Lady bosss recomend me one and it's also my choice.

Went to the massage area and Wahh. See nothing and later see something because it was dark inside. Take off all and lay on the bed. She began by massaging my back. While she was busy massaging my back I was busy massaging her thigh. Sensing no rejection my big head tell me this gal can provide extra services.

Learn from my bad experience at Relax Foot Reflexlogy, this time I ask her first and say I want batin and ice-cream. She said massage first for 1/2 hour and later ice-cream 1/2 hour. Wow! I was happy, she said 1/2 hour ice-cream.

After 10 minutes of massage on my back, I turn around and say back OK, now front parts, pointing to my didi. She give me a very very slow BBBJ and since she is slow my little head can tahan lama (last longer). I unhook her bra, a 36C boobs, a nice one and hold it for a good 25 minutes. After explosion, She continue to massage my legs for another 10 minutes and end the jobs.

Name: Anna
Boobs: 36c
Height: 5' 5"
HJ: 5/10
BBBJ: 5/10
Damage: 50 + 50

I ask her Kongket (FJ) how much. She don't know how much to quote. She say sometimes people give her 50, sometimes 100. Because it was dark inside and see little things, I opt for HJ and BBBJ only.

She has become a ML for 2 months only, so her massage is so so only. Before becoming a ML, she is a Mobile phone sales assistance.

Mannnn,

Fat Fat Roll
08-04-06, 16:06
By the way, all brother out there, Any sight of Freelance PRC?

I've been not hunting around for 1 month, and suddenly all the phone number i call out have no luck which return no such call number exist, making me a bit, bored. No way to cheong, myself personally will prefer PRC and Freelance, any luck for me to make hunt? :)

Hairy Timun
08-07-06, 07:26
Was feeling bored (and horny) on a Sunday afternoon. So ended up at the Satok place again. 2nd time. Same SOP. But this time a lot of customers in the waiting area. Hmmm...any of the bro was there yesterday afternoon? Anyway, took An*a. Here's the FR:

Name: An*a
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (kinda plump)
Tits: 8/10 (must be at least a C)
Skin: 7/10 (quite smooth)
Massage: 8.5/10 (very good and relaxing)
HJ: n/a
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (would've been 8.5 or 9 except for the fact that she can't deep throat)
CIM: 7/10 (lots of spitting and gagging after I unload into her mouth. Kinda disgusted by her gagging)
Damage: 50 + 30
WIR: If not for other thing, her massage also worth it.

Hairy Timun
08-07-06, 07:34
Went to a Beauty Salon in Satok, some 200 meters aways from the wet market.

Boobs: 36c
Height: 5' 5"
Damage: 50 + 50

She has become a ML for 2 months only, so her massage is so so only. Before becoming a ML, she is a Mobile phone sales assistance.

Mannnn,

Hehehe... I think I've got better deal le. But one thing. She told me that she's been working for 2 months only but previously works in a coffee shop. So, dunno if we cheong the same girl or not cos the massage provided by my Anna's pretty good.

Mannnn
08-07-06, 09:29
Hehehe... I think I've got better deal le. But one thing. She told me that she's been working for 2 months only but previously works in a coffee shop. So, dunno if we cheong the same girl or not cos the massage provided by my Anna's pretty good.I think it's the same gal, she also told me she works in coffe shop and mobile phone shop. Coffe shop she get paid 300+ and mobile phone get paid 400+.

She says tidak cukup beli baju. Hehe.

Hornbill7
08-10-06, 16:51
Anyone have any idea what kind of service the new place provide?

Drove by just now after Oriental, saw they still open (around 9:00pm), from the outside look, it seems to be 'clean', anyone can confirm that?

Thanks

Crziggy
08-11-06, 05:15
Anyone have any idea what kind of service the new place provide?

Drove by just now after Oriental, saw they still open (around 9:00pm), from the outside look, it seems to be 'clean', anyone can confirm that?

ThanksI think you are refering to this.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1773&page=2&pp=15

Just change owner and unless you are after some old junk worth a shot. :)

Mannnn
08-12-06, 11:28
Went to sunday market for shopping and hunting.

Name: Helen or Lin
Race: Didn't ask
Autoroaming: None
Hj: 7/10
Damage: 50 + 30 + 2 (soft drink)

Mannnn

Gorila69
08-16-06, 06:08
Hi der patrons of ISG-Kuching

I'm new here and I want to know all highly recommended places for some massage, hj,bj & fj in your meow city. I've been here for 2 weeks and will frequent Kuching now and then on bzness/adventure trip.

Teach me some of your lingo here e.g. like PRC means People's Republic of China, I presume? I've read through all pages on Kuching and ya'll use lots of abbrev. I would like to know the actual name of the place (like ND) and also the location of them. I've been recommended personally of two reflexology centers in Kuching but since I found this site, I think I should get your expert advice on Angel Foot and Lavender to start with? Recommend me new places where I can taste local delicacies, I'm not so much into PRC because they can be found all over the world, I suppose. Please recommend names too, looking for young up to late 20s, able to communicate and places where its comfortable and safe to visit (privacy). Am looking forward to your support to make my stay in Sarawak worth a f**k.

Gorila69
08-16-06, 06:50
I think it's the same gal, she also told me she works in coffe shop and mobile phone shop. Coffe shop she get paid 300+ and mobile phone get paid 400+.

She says tidak cukup beli baju. Hehe.Hey Mannnn,

Could u let me know the direction to this place, say, from KFC/PizzaHut Satok?

Hornbill7
08-16-06, 15:16
How about this one at 4 1/2 miles expert?

Anyone try it out yet?

Thanks

Chris Jent
08-17-06, 02:51
Was feeling horny the night before, so called up OKT to check some stock in the afternoon. Went to Kxngwxxd for some KL dishes; the stock were above average but didn't like their attitude, so I continued hunting.

Not into NL, PRC will be what's left. Arrived another place where many PRC are housed. Within, 10 minutes, I have viewed 8 PRC on the same floor under 3 different OKT. There are about 4-5 of them look drop dead gorgeous, but they either have some attitude problems or small boobs.

Finally settled with one PRC called LuLu. Probably a 7-8 looks and quite accomodating. Only let down comes when she took her clothes off. OMG, this PRC has armpit hair unshaved!! But the worst is yet to come. After a brief shower, action started on one of the bed. Standard catbath, then CBJ; another let down, no BBBJ?? I mean who does CBJ now a days?

Didn't feel a thing with CBJ so I turned her around and tasted her cherries. She was really into it and I could tell as her love juice started flowing. When I slowly move my way down, she stopped me for DATY. DATY was really not my thing anyway, so I started with miss, her pussy was wet and it got tighter as we went. Then while I was doing miss to her, I started to notice this strange smell. It was a very strong bad breathe from her while she was moaning lightly.

You wouldn't beliebe it. It was DURIAN breathe. WTF! This girl had durian before work! That really killed everything. But I think becuase of the bad breathe, I was able to hold a lot longer than usual. I bonked her in all kind of positions for a full-on 35 minutes.

Overall, she was accomodating, but the sex part is just a total let down. I mean, that's why we are there for, right? So, this actually goes back to my previous argument on why I prefered WM over PRC when they are always well-groomed. Anyway here's my FR:

Name: LuLu
Origin: PRC (Canton; but does not know cantonese)
Look: 7.5 (wild look, light make-up)
Boby: 6 (ok figure but armpit air; a total turn-off)
Boobs: 8 (c-cup, nice and soft)
Pussy: 8 (tight and juicy)
Catbath: 6 (SOP)
CBJ: 5 (couldn't feel a thing since its capped)
FJ: 8 (horny look)
GFE: 9
Overall: 6
WIR: Nope
Damage: 180

Viper Z
08-17-06, 03:49
Was feeling horny the night before, so called up OKT to check some stock in the afternoon. Went to Kxngwxxd for some KL dishes; the stock were above average but didn't like their attitude, so I continued hunting.

Not into NL, PRC will be what's left. Arrived another place where many PRC are housed. Within, 10 minutes, I have viewed 8 PRC on the same floor under 3 different OKT. There are about 4-5 of them look drop dead gorgeous, but they either have some attitude problems or small boobs.

Finally settled with one PRC called LuLu. Probably a 7-8 looks and quite accomodating. Only let down comes when she took her clothes off. OMG, this PRC has armpit hair unshaved!! But the worst is yet to come. After a brief shower, action started on one of the bed. Standard catbath, then CBJ; another let down, no BBBJ?? I mean who does CBJ now a days?

Didn't feel a thing with CBJ so I turned her around and tasted her cherries. She was really into it and I could tell as her love juice started flowing. When I slowly move my way down, she stopped me for DATY. DATY was really not my thing anyway, so I started with miss, her pussy was wet and it got tighter as we went. Then while I was doing miss to her, I started to notice this strange smell. It was a very strong bad breathe from her while she was moaning lightly.

You wouldn't beliebe it. It was DURIAN breathe. WTF! This girl had durian before work! That really killed everything. But I think becuase of the bad breathe, I was able to hold a lot longer than usual. I bonked her in all kind of positions for a full-on 35 minutes.

Overall, she was accomodating, but the sex part is just a total let down. I mean, that's why we are there for, right? So, this actually goes back to my previous argument on why I prefered WM over PRC when they are always well-groomed. Anyway here's my FR:

Name: LuLu
Origin: PRC (Canton; but does not know cantonese)
Look: 7.5 (wild look, light make-up)
Boby: 6 (ok figure but armpit air; a total turn-off)
Boobs: 8 (c-cup, nice and soft)
Pussy: 8 (tight and juicy)
Catbath: 6 (SOP)
CBJ: 5 (couldn't feel a thing since its capped)
FJ: 8 (horny look)
GFE: 9
Overall: 6

Lol... WAs laughing till I dropped from my chair. Hope you have a good experience on your next session. :D

Viper Z

Eric Niceman
08-17-06, 04:29
It was very hot recently and so 2 days ago went to Orient and asked for Tika. Her massage was ok and she was really accomodating. Can autoroam her and her bj was good. She joke throughout the 1 hour and it was very entertaining. Will go back for her again. Damage was 50+10tips. She allow her bra to be taken off and fondering of it ok. It's good to go around 3pm when there was not much people and also the weather outside so hot.

Mo100
08-17-06, 06:23
... Damage was 50+10tips. She allow her bra to be taken off and fondering of it ok...

Can U verify this, RM50 paid at front counter, RM10 BJ tip for Tika. Mind you let me know anyone else does BJ at Orient. PM me, OK.

TQ.

Mo

Viper Z
08-17-06, 09:31
Are you sure Tika gives BJ? I have known her for a long time. Highly unlikely that she provides this type of services (unless you are VERY lucky of course)

Viper Z

Chris Jent
08-17-06, 11:15
Lol... WAs laughing till I dropped from my chair. Hope you have a good experience on your next session. :D

Viper Z

Viper Z,

Sigh...thinking about it now, I guess I was lucky that she gave CBJ, else my didi will smell like shit! Imagine durain, semen and latex together! I better stop there because its dinner time now.

Ha, guys beware this girl, unless you like durian, I mean it.

Bakuteh
08-17-06, 14:27
Bro Chris Jent,
I totally agree with you on how turn off it is as far as durian breath is concerned.
I used to have a girlfriend who liked eating durian so much. One day, I got an unforgettable experience when I daty her ---- I was liked drinking durian juice! NO JOKE!
So I think you somehow escaped that. Haha....
There is a saying: Durian tastes marvellous when taken in but smells terrible when exhaled!

Bakuteh

Bakuteh
08-17-06, 14:39
Bro Miao 28,
I am overly concerned and worried, after not been able to contact you for the past one week. I called countless time on your mobile phone but every time was answered by the robotic secretary you employed! ( mail box lah!)
Viper Z is worse still... holding a handphone with ever low battery! Imagine how frustrated it is to talk with someone over a energy saving phone!
Anyway, please call me when you see this message.
Sorry to all brothers here for taking up this space for personal appealling...

Bakuteh

Mannnn
08-17-06, 14:48
Hey Mannnn,

Could you let me know the direction to this place, say, from KFC/PizzaHut Satok?You know where is Choice Supermarket. Beside Choice Supermarket is BS Superstore.

There you are Mayfair Beauty Saloon.

Happy Cheonging!

CerealKiller
08-17-06, 19:53
This one is specially for Bro Bakuteh who just love MILF.

There is one now...PRC...age about 30.....she is station with OKT Ah Tie....Quite good service....you can give it a try...

Mo100
08-18-06, 01:39
Are you sure Tika gives BJ? I have known her for a long time. Highly unlikely that she provides this type of services (unless you are VERY lucky of course)

Viper Z

Viper and Eric,

I'm not a regular at orient. Their massage skills sucks except Ah Ling who don't allow roaming; never tried Anna b4. I really love to shag Ah Ling one day. But they're all fun and accomodating.

As far as I know, they don't BJ. Unless, Eric has a very special thing on with Tika. That's why I'd like to find out from Eric who else does BJ.

Or may be Eric has a Life Goldplated membership.

Mo.

Gorila69
08-18-06, 16:48
It was very hot recently and so 2 days ago went to Orient and asked for Tika. Her massage was ok and she was really accomodating. Can autoroam her and her bj was good. She joke throughout the 1 hour and it was very entertaining. Will go back for her again. Damage was 50+10tips. She allow her bra to be taken off and fondering of it ok. It's good to go around 3pm when there was not much people and also the weather outside so hot.Hey Eric,

I'm a newbie here and can' wait for some action over the weekend. Can you lead me to the direction of Orient from any familiar landmark in Kuching?

Gazebos
08-20-06, 07:10
Hi there,

I flew to kuching tonite & wondering if you guys could share with me some contacts, prefer some FL contact, eg local meat if available, or give me OKT contact. Juz PM me the number. Thanks

Viper Z
08-21-06, 05:00
Bro Miao 28,
I am overly concerned and worried, after not been able to contact you for the past one week. I called countless time on your mobile phone but every time was answered by the robotic secretary you employed! ( mail box lah!)
Viper Z is worse still... holding a handphone with ever low battery! Imagine how frustrated it is to talk with someone over a energy saving phone!
Anyway, please call me when you see this message.
Sorry to all brothers here for taking up this space for personal appealling...

Bakuteh

WAh.. Like that also 'kena tembak'? Sigh...

Moral of the story : Don't call for contacts last minute. Call at least 2 - 3 days before you go somewhere.

Viper Z

Gorila69
08-21-06, 05:26
I have heard that there is a palce that offers Tiger Show in Kuching? Anyone heard of this?

Viper ZHi Viper,

I'm new here and been spending the early morning reading through the entire forum. I've been asking around for this kinda offer myself. Have you manage a respond to this question? Last I've heard was at White Swan Night Club/Fata Hotel but that info was way back in late 90s. BTW, any info on the club I've mentioned, you seem like are a Kuching 007?

Gorila69
08-21-06, 05:39
Yes it looks great from outside but all grandma type with good quality healty massage.

Great if you have any aches. Nothing more. Don't let the young receptionist fool you.Last heard, like 2 weeks ago, apartment already came up with a room accomodating for massage. Last seen, there were few leggy, non-uniformed, young and sexy-dressed girls went up there around 9pm+++. I wonder if anyone know or have tried this new establishment.

Viper Z
08-22-06, 04:44
Hi Viper,

I'm new here and been spending the early morning reading through the entire forum. I've been asking around for this kinda offer myself. Have you manage a respond to this question? Last I've heard was at White Swan Night Club/Fata Hotel but that info was way back in late 90s. BTW, any info on the club I've mentioned, you seem like are a Kuching 007?

What are you insinuating here? Kindly tell me direct and not beat around the bush.

Gorila69
08-22-06, 09:22
What are you insinuating here? Kindly tell me direct and not beat around the bush.Cool it. There's no bush-beating here.

Viper Z
08-23-06, 07:32
Cool it. There's no bush-beating here.

Good. The Kuching 007 sounds like some crappy way of saying I am MIB.

Gorila69
08-23-06, 12:18
Good. The Kuching 007 sounds like some crappy way of saying I am MIB.Sorry for causing you to misinterprete. I was trying to say that you're like the ISG encyclopedia. Seems like everyone's asking you for location, location, location, tips, chics of choice. Bla bla blaa. I hope you can take that as a compliment this time. So, is it okay to be asking you for info this time, just like the rest of the ISG patrons?

Viper Z
08-24-06, 03:25
Since you put it that way....

Anyway instead of everyone asking I will put a monthly review by areas. This month will be on Batu Kawa MJC area.

Kitty Reflexology
Here got some milfs, teachers look alike and saw one young native gal.

Vital Reflexology
Got 4 ladies (all Ibans).

J&J Saloon (sudah tutup - went there but the door was closed)

Relax Reflexology
This place is packed! Last time I went there saw like 7 guys waiting for their turn. Also mixture of girls from MILFs, to SYTs.

Sri Bintang Reflexology
Used to be 100% milfs. Now got a few new stock of young girls. :D

Viper Z

Gorila69
08-24-06, 07:18
Since you put it that way....

Anyway instead of everyone asking I will put a monthly review by areas. This month will be on Batu Kawa MJC area.

Kitty Reflexology
Here got some milfs, teachers look alike and saw one young native gal.

Vital Reflexology
Got 4 ladies (all Ibans).

J&J Saloon (sudah tutup - went there but the door was closed)

Relax Reflexology
This place is packed! Last time I went there saw like 7 guys waiting for their turn. Also mixture of girls from MILFs, to SYTs.

Sri Bintang Reflexology
Used to be 100% milfs. Now got a few new stock of young girls. :D

Viper ZSweet!! Therefore, I will refer to your monthly review.

Is it easy to see those places at MJC on car? or I have to stroll to be able to see them? What's MILFs & SYT stand for? Sorry, can't catch up with all the abbrevs. yet. I got a bit confused as to which Relax Reflexology this forum is refering to. I went roaming and I saw many reflexologies bearing this name. Some ISG patrons recommended it, and some don't. I saw Relax FR at ChongLin Park, 3rd Mile (across the road from AUDI) and the other one is just in front of Hilton, and now its MJC. Are they business-related? Which one is worth visiting? I like young but expert hands(age 20s-early 30s) + local chics is preferable. No PRC, Indons, Pinoys, etc since they're all over places, unless they're a MUST TRY ones. Besides, they can be found all over Malaysia.

I've been recommended by friends + seen when drive-by these places too. Any inputs on these places?

AngChengHo area:
Lavender FR (Newspaper)
Angel FR (friend)
ND FR (drive-by)
Sparks (friend)
Shadow FR (drive-by)
Y2Y(drive-by)

Other areas: (seen names in ISGforum)
Aoba FR (Petanak)
Borneo FR(Petanak)
Bormill FR (Jln Keretapi)
Oriental (3rd Mile)
Y&Y (3rd Mile)
Eroma FR(SarawakArcade/behind Parkson)
HongLock FR (SarawakArcade/behind Parkson)
TabuanLaru Apartment & Reflexology
Ginza Saloon (Sekama)
Mayflower Saloon (Satok)

Any other places I haven't list here I should "check-in"...;-D
Kuching, what a surprise! Tell me if there's other options to go for apart from visiting these places. Thanks a HEAP!

Viper Z
08-25-06, 01:55
Yes, usually they have a signboard on the first floor.
MILF - Mothers I Love to Fuck (over 30s) and SYT - Sweet YOung thing - below 25.

This Relax is on first floor of a shop lot at MJC. THe RElax at Chong Lin park also exist but they are NOT related.

AngChengHo area:
Lavender FR (Newspaper) - MILFs
Angel FR (friend) - Try Lucy
ND FR (drive-by) - Provides HJ
Sparks (friend) - Dinos
Shadow FR (drive-by) - Dinos
Y2Y(drive-by) - Full service

Aoba FR (Petanak) - sudah tutup lar (closed down)
Borneo FR(Petanak) - you want a guy to massage you? :)
Bormill FR (Jln Keretapi) - Haven't check it out
Oriental (3rd Mile) - Good overall
Y&Y (3rd Mile) - Full service
Eroma FR(SarawakArcade/behind Parkson) - Nice massage.. but HJ is provided with an extra RM 50
HongLock FR (SarawakArcade/behind Parkson) - Haven't try yet
TabuanLaru Apartment & Reflexology - NOthing
Ginza Saloon (Sekama) - Full service
Mayflower Saloon (Satok) - HJ provided

Gorila69
08-25-06, 03:42
Yes, usually they have a signboard on the first floor.
MILF - Mothers I Love to Fuck (over 30s) and SYT - Sweet YOung thing - below 25.

This Relax is on first floor of a shop lot at MJC. THe RElax at Chong Lin park also exist but they are NOT related.

AngChengHo area:
Lavender FR (Newspaper) - MILFs
Angel FR (friend) - Try Lucy
ND FR (drive-by) - Provides HJ
Sparks (friend) - Dinos
Shadow FR (drive-by) - Dinos
Y2Y(drive-by) - Full service

Aoba FR (Petanak) - sudah tutup lar (closed down)
Borneo FR(Petanak) - you want a guy to massage you? :)
Bormill FR (Jln Keretapi) - Haven't check it out
Oriental (3rd Mile) - Good overall
Y&Y (3rd Mile) - Full service
Eroma FR(SarawakArcade/behind Parkson) - Nice massage.. but HJ is provided with an extra RM 50
HongLock FR (SarawakArcade/behind Parkson) - Haven't try yet
TabuanLaru Apartment & Reflexology - NOthing
Ginza Saloon (Sekama) - Full service
Mayflower Saloon (Satok) - HJ provided

Thank you Man, you're the encyclopedia dude. I can't wait to try the menu. Any tips on outstation locations...like Serian maybe?

Kevin82
08-25-06, 04:42
Last night went out with 2 friends, the time still early so we plan went to book indon chick for overnight. Everyone agree with his program. One of my freind call the OKT to asking still got any stock or not, the OKT say got but need to wait still 10pm, my freind cannot wait any more so call another OKT, this okt say can sent the meat direactly so we faster went to book hotel, badly we went to Golden river full, aparment at tabuan also, chong ling same, hung hung ......still the same. Finally prospond to next week. haiiiiiiiiii~!!!

Happy hunting~!!

kevin82

Ambuk Carisa
08-25-06, 05:41
Talk about taking a COLD shower - got chick, nowhere to bonk! Tough luck, man!

Last night went out with 2 friends, the time still early so we plan went to book indon chick for overnight. Everyone agree with his program. One of my freind call the OKT to asking still got any stock or not, the OKT say got but need to wait still 10pm, my freind cannot wait any more so call another OKT, this okt say can sent the meat direactly so we faster went to book hotel, badly we went to Golden river full, aparment at tabuan also, chong ling same, hung hung ......still the same. Finally prospond to next week. haiiiiiiiiii~!!!

Happy hunting~!!

kevin82

Ambuk Carisa
08-25-06, 05:42
Now that's an idea - i pass thru Serian every so often and a stop to fill up and unload sounds great!

Thank you Man, you're the encyclopedia dude. I can't wait to try the menu. Any tips on outstation locations...like Serian maybe?

Gorila69
08-26-06, 04:15
Now that's an idea - i pass thru Serian every so often and a stop to fill up and unload sounds great!I don't see any sign of MP around any block in Serian, but maybe good chances some beauty salon there maybe running a similar operation as to that of Mayflower or Ginza maybe.

Gorila69
08-26-06, 05:10
Not all the hotels have girls. Once you get a room, it's a simple case of asking the hotel staff to show you some girls. All of the small hotels there will have some arrangement with a OKt. The girls are usually Dayak or Iban but, the going rate of Rm150 a night is as cheap as you can get anywhere else.
Hi Sainter, any current info on the Serian affair for a good HJ,BJ,FJ, etc? I just send an email asking for current information on Serian scene? Appreciate your inputs...;-)

Black Beast
08-26-06, 21:41
How is this Y2Y place?

Is it at the shop houses end of Sekama Road Area.. with the kopitiam directly downstairs. Is it open in the evenings too? Not the most descrete place to go in the day time?

Seeker A
08-27-06, 10:23
Seems like things r getting moving on the info. Was in KCH for 2 days, bored and went to try out Lavender's MILF sophia again. Massage was average followed w urut batin n BBBJ. This time round, she allowed me to fingered her thru her panties via opened zipper. When there r no other choices, i would forego the look n take her and the finish-off was satisfying. Will b even better if they was a full CIM.

As usual, contacted OKT ah boy and looks at his PRC offering..the two in K* Inn was not fulfilling but saw two West m'sia as they go in & out of the venue. Asked to view alternative stock and was asked to go to K* Park. Survey two PRC and one busty and modern looking. Below is the summary of her service which is recommended for those who likes PRC.

Name : ke' - ke'
Bust : 34 and firm
Figure : Good
Kiss : Allow french
DATY : OK
BBBJ : good, wet, with intermittent & long, fast and strong sucks. Enthusiastic
AR : Not done. Have had better.
CIM : partial, withdraw w first loadshoot. Very difficult to find one dat wil sucj u till d last drop.
FJ : Tight with good response, moans, and hands squeesing u here n there tightly.
GFE : 6

Viper Z
08-29-06, 02:21
Would need to scouts to check out hte below two area (even if you check out one should be fine)

Reward : Will entertain your PM with unlimited info (recommendation of girls and price, places, etc).

Viper Z

Ambuk Carisa
08-29-06, 03:58
I like your reward, Viper Z! ;)

Would need to scouts to check out hte below two area (even if you check out one should be fine)

Reward : Will entertain your PM with unlimited info (recommendation of girls and price, places, etc).

Viper Z

Mannnn
08-29-06, 13:38
Hi everybody,

I'm back from outstation. Went to bormill reflexology this afternoon. Inside got 1 old aunty and 4 guys. The guys can do body massage. Of course I choose old aunty, a local ckt.

Name: Not interested
Massage: 5/10 (pure massage only, chinese style)
Damage: Half hour 28 + 2 (tips)

Images
08-30-06, 01:01
Staying in Crown Plaza until Friday. Please let me know where can I go for a meat. Hopefully a walking distance from Crown Plaza.

Thanks ahead.

Viper Z
08-30-06, 02:02
OK. Mann won the first scout award (after I checked out the info). :D

The second place is still open anyone?

p/s: Mann.. any info needed pls PM me.

Viper Z

Gorila69
08-30-06, 10:11

Viper ZI notice that Barber Saloons which provide extra service have typical business trend in Kuching, which is, they to be on the 1st floor with additional vacant floors above it (vacant floors since they're without any banner). If that is true, there's one barber saloon located on the 1st floor of a shop block where the 1st Italian restaurant in Kuching is located. At the corner of the shop block (before you turn left into the direction of SoHo, Grappa blocks) is a woman's clothing wear (ex-SparkManshop outlet).

I think this can top up in the list for the scouters.

Mannnn
08-30-06, 12:27
Contact OKT Ah Boy and went to Ku_Park Hotel. Open the door, oh! face so so only. Don't have much time, so just pick so so only.

Name: Xiao Ching
Boobs: 32B
Tits: Very big
Kissing: No
DATY: Yes
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10

Mannnn
08-31-06, 12:35
It's was rainning heavily this evening and passby pertanak. Saw Borneo Relaxology and went in. All 6 guys is busy doing foot reflexology and I choose body massage by a MILF. There are 4 massage rooms, quite clean and bright.

After massage the boss give me a membership form to fill which I rejected.

Member only 38 per hour.

Damage: 48 + 2 tips

Viper Z
09-02-06, 04:47
I notice that Barber Saloons which provide extra service have typical business trend in Kuching, which is, they to be on the 1st floor with additional vacant floors above it (vacant floors since they're without any banner). If that is true, there's one barber saloon located on the 1st floor of a shop block where the 1st Italian restaurant in Kuching is located. At the corner of the shop block (before you turn left into the direction of SoHo, Grappa blocks) is a woman's clothing wear (ex-SparkManshop outlet).

I think this can top up in the list for the scouters.

lol

Offer only valids for the mentioned two places.

Viper Z

CerealKiller
09-02-06, 20:31
I am thinking of compiling the latest contacts of OKT in the following location:

Kuching

- James
- Ah boy
- Ah Tie

Sibu

????

Miri

- Frankie

Bintulu

- Annie

When I mean OKT are those that deal mainly in PRC and West Malaysian. The name OKT I have all their contact number. Hopefully forum members can help me in updating it especially Sibu. Kindly PM me the okt name and phone number so that in the future I can pass it down to others. Also in those 4 main town mention, if there is any new okt that is there and not on my list also PM me then I will update this list and post back so that we all know how many of them avaible.

Thanks

Mannnn
09-03-06, 14:00
Thanks Bros. Viper Z for your reward. Went to Vital and look for Miss x.
Miss x is not working, heard that she normally work 1 day off 1 day type.
Select 1 sweet and young dayak. Work just 1 week and I'm her 4th customers.
A very shy girl, when I touch her boobs, she said in a soft low voice, cannot oh! (tidak boleh oh).
I tell her, I'll give tips but she still say cannot oh. Later when I keep requesting touching her boobs,
she ask how much tips. I say 50 and she was tempted and agreed. She lift up her bra
and wow! she has a firm nice boobs and nice tits. Cannot tahan and I suck
her nice nipples. Hehehe. Overall, I like her shyness and youthfulness.

Name: Jessica
Race: Dayak
Massage: 3/10
Damage: 50 + 50 tips

Kevin82
09-04-06, 06:51
Last week try to call the OKT ah Tie who given by Bro Cerealkiller (thank you a lot to share the number~!). I ask him still got any stock because that time was golden time, he say yes ask me went to CL. So I directly drove my car to the place he mentions. When I there he ask me went up to view the stock first and confirm. I knocked the door, one pretty PRC opened the door for me. When I’m inside the room, I hear the communication with her friend at phone say that she wants to off that night. When I hear that, I think sure she not has any mood to making business so I call Ah Tie to view other one. Went to other room knock the door once. This time, also PRC opened the door for me she not so pretty but with pair big boobs. Actually I don’t want to pick her, but she say she have a different service with other PRC. If she says like that, so I just try her saw got any different or not. Confirm with Ah Tie to pick her.

She ask me take a bath first, I say ok. She help me to take my cloth, pants even underwear. Then we move to bathroom, all my god, she use her pair big boob to help wash my body from back to front and then up to down. My little brother already “Merdeka”. She helps me to clean up after the bath. Then we move to the bed, she ask me to lie back, and then start licking. From my legs until my ears. Then turn to front also same lick from down to my neck then went to meet my little brother. Doing the soft and nice bbbj, ask her to licking my ball too. Wooo~!! After that she cap my brother, then proceed to the main cause. Cowgirl, then missionary, then doggy. After that I got a bit tired I ask her to service me back so she done the cowgirl again. She not rash at all. Final destination with missionary. After that she asks me to take a rest first, and then take a shower together again. After the bath I telling her I still tired, she help to massage to make me feel relax.

Name: Tien Tien
Boobs: 32c
Tits: ok
BBBJ: 7/10
Kissing: N/A
DATY: N/A
FJ: 7/10 (not rush)
GFE: 7/10

Gorila69
09-04-06, 17:06
Thanks Bros. Viper Z for your reward. Went to Vital and look for Lily.
Lily is not working, heard that she normally work 1 day off 1 day type.

A very shy girl, when I touch her boobs, she said in a soft low voice, cannot oh! (tidak boleh oh).

I tell her, I'll give tips but she still say cannot oh. Later when I keep requesting touching her boobs,

She ask how much tips. I say 50 and she was tempted and agreed. She lift up her bra
and wow! she has a firm nice boobs and nice tits. Cannot tahan and I suck her nice nipples. Hehehe. Overall, I like her shyness and youthfulness.

Damage: 50 + 50 tips Mannn, where's Vital located?

Fat Fat Roll
09-04-06, 19:12
Recently becos the mail box function disabled. Miss out a lot PRC. I heard they are coming back now.

Viper Z
09-05-06, 02:31
Thanks Bros. Viper Z for your reward. Went to Vital and look for Lily.
Lily is not working, heard that she normally work 1 day off 1 day type.
she ask how much tips. I say 50 and she was tempted and agreed. She lift up her bra
and wow! she has a firm nice boobs and nice tits. Cannot tahan and I suck
her nice nipples. Hehehe. Overall, I like her shyness and youthfulness.

Boss. Hope you don't post all the leads that I give you. It is 'exclusive' for you man.

Viper Z

Mannnn
09-05-06, 06:13
Boss. Hope you don't post all the leads that I give you. It is 'exclusive' for you man.

Viper Z

Sorry! Bros. Viper Z. Sorry! Sorry!

Chris Jent
09-05-06, 11:08
Recently did a MMF job with one of the PRC supplied by my OTK. First time experiencing MMF, I guess its not as good as MFF but I guess its good to experience it.

The PRC is probably a 7.5 face, 7.5 body. Nice boobs though, roughly a D cup. Skill wise was pretty good but her bbbj was too aggressive for me. FR as follows:

Name: Xiao Yen
Origin: PRC
Face: 7.5 (colour hair with fringe)
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 8 (D-Cup and soft; still pinkish nip)
Ass: 5 (small and flat)
Pussy: 6 (dried when I enter)
BBBJ: 7 (agressive but long since its MMF job)
Catbath: n/a (no time for it)
FJ: 7 (basically there for the fantasy sake, otehrwise nothing to shout about)
Fingering: n/a (not allowed)
DATY: n/a
Damage: 170 per pax

Eyefull
09-06-06, 10:43
Been busy and away with nothing new to add to this forum. Decided to try this place with the darkened windows in the arcade behind Parkson.

Walked in was greeted with the obvious question, "Massage?" and then shown to an area in the back. The place is new and pretty clean. My ML was Zha Zha (I think). There are four MLs there (but one might be a MM so look careful unless that is your preference).

The massage was pretty standard but ok and with enough strokes in the right places to let you know more was on offer. My ML said she was only working for 4 months and was "shy". This did not stop her from waking up little bro' though. After some stroking around the little bro' the HJ was offered and the ML changed position to beside me on the bed. Little resistance to the shirt going up and the bra coming off to reveal a nice pair of tits.

The rest went as desired with a nice clean-up with warm water at the end.

Price: RM 50 for the rub and usual tips for the tug.

Enjoy,

E

Bluebird69
09-06-06, 16:15
Last heard, like 2 weeks ago, apartment already came up with a room accomodating for massage. Last seen, there were few leggy, non-uniformed, young and sexy-dressed girls went up there around 9pm+++. I wonder if anyone know or have tried this new establishment.Went to Tabuan Laru last night. Greeted by a dino milf receptionist name Corina, which also happen to be a ml. Quoted RM52 for room downstair, if prefer more privacy, can use the room upstair at the apartment with the rate slightly higher, RM63. Only she and another indonesian girl available. So I ask her to show me the other girl. Then to my surprise, that Indonesian can speak mandarin, she intro her as Alice, and ask me to pick her and use the room upstair, which I agreed, thinking of can using the hotel room. However was let down when i entered the room, it is a hotel room with 3-4 bed with curtain, which does not justify the extra fee charged.

Name: Alice
Look: 4/10
Massage:3/10 (lots of oil, feel like dipping in oil during massage)
Extra: didn't bother to ask
Damage: RM63
WIR: No way

Mannnn
09-08-06, 03:47
Went to Sun Reflexology a few days ago. Went in and ask for body massage. The ML said no body massage,
only Thai massage. OK! accept and proceed to the massage room. Take off everythings and put on a
towel and lay on the mattress. There is no bed, only queen size mattress on the floor. Feel very
comfortable because no sounds when turnaround.

The ML came in and massage my left leg first, then right leg, then left hand, then right hand.
After that she call to to turn over and massage my back. After finish, she ask which part still
got pain. I draw her hand to my didi. She went out and come back with a roll of toilet papers and
a bottle of oil for the didi massage (batin). During batin, I lift up her bra and touch her boobs.
She also knows how to position herself, by lying next to me during batin. I quickly dive my hand
to her pussy and do some fingering. Oh! she was very wet. She told me 1 hour time is comming up
and I just concentrate and come.

Name: Ah Chai
Boobs: 32A
BBBJ: None
Fingering: Yes
Massage: 8.5/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 50 + 20 tips

Happy Cheonging!

Mannnn
09-08-06, 14:05
Went to this massage center and try out their skills. Went in and was ask by the receptionist
whether I have make an appointment or not. I said no, and later she telephone to a customer to
confirm the appointment. The customer cannot come at this time, so I was offer a massage therapy.

Went in to the massage bed and change a short pant. A MM came in and give me massage. Massage
skill was excellent and professional.

Massage: 10/10

Damage: 58

Mannnn
09-09-06, 07:04
Today try this freelancer PRC, Xiao Lu. Got her contact from Notiguy.

Damage: 100

Hi everyone.

Special greetings to the senior members here. I stumbled upon this website a while back and its a gold mine. Kudos to all those who share and post. Before I make my first report, I just wanna echo what the seniors here have repeated.

"Sharing is caring."

Anyways, here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Lu: (Free lance)

Was able to get her number from some of the older posts and decided to try her out. Have been to her twice and they were both satisfactory/good.

Nationality: PRC
Looks: 7/10 (the kinda of look i like)
Language: Speaks only chinese
Body: 6.5/10 (HOWEVER! please be warned, she's got armpit hair man. That's just not on. But oh well.)
Boobs: Alright, hand full
Complexion: Fair, smooth
Does not do: Anal, CIM, or cum on face.
Service: Fj, Bj (opted for bj with condom)
Damage: RM100.00
Time: I took 40 mins. Didn't ask her how long the session was for.
Overall rating: 7/10, Bj, Fj for Rm100 bucks, seriously can't complain.

Experience:

Washed me, then when we got down to business, I opted for a BJ with the rubber. (Safety first) and she gives a pretty good BJ. I fingered her a bit but she had ky so I asked her to use. Proceeded to; her on top, me on top, standing and doggie.

The good:

Doesn't rush, is friendly, quite accomodating (as in doesn't gripe or show displeasure) and she's free lance.

The bad:

Armpit hair (dammit) and the first time I went it was RM100. 00 but the second time I went, she said she remembers me. If she did, she wouldn't have told me that it was RM120. 00: ) sneaky man. Anyways, I told her the last time was RM100. 00 and she was all sheepish. Kesian her so I gave her RM110. 00 cause she wasn't rushing. I like that. If you guys wanna try her, best to confirm the price. If she pulls a "it's RM120. 00" or more, you know what to do.

The first time I called her she was using her old number, she's using a new number now.

I am sorry for the long post. I will filter out the junk next time mates. But it's a first post! So here's to more to come.

Kindly note that I will only extend her contact to;

i. Senior members;
ii. People who at least post reports, useful info etc;
iii. Members who can trade info.

Pardon me if I sound snobbish for a noobie but I think that helps to keep things two way street.

Cheers everyone.

Mannnn
09-09-06, 09:16
There are 5 MILF CKT. Just pick one and proceed to massage room.

Name: Ailing
HJ: Didn't ask
Massage: 7/10
Damage: 45

Bluebird69
09-09-06, 12:06
Hello bro Mannnn,

Can you please provide the location of Sun Reflexology?

Mannnn
09-09-06, 13:38
Went to Vital agian. Miss Big boobs caught my attention. Select her and went to the massage
room. Take off everythings and lay on the noisey spring bed. She massage my back first with
her strong hands. It was relaxing because earlier in the afternoon, I had FS with a freelancer.

After massaging my back I turn over and she massage my hands and arms. I lift up her bra and
play with her big boobs. She give me HJ until I release my secound loads of the day.

Name: Arin
Origin: Dayak
Boobs: 34C
Damage: 50 + 30 tips

Gorila69
09-09-06, 21:31
Went to Vital agian. Miss Big boobs caught my attention. Select her and went to the massage room. Take off everythings and lay on the noisey spring bed. She massage my back first with her strong hands. It was relaxing because earlier in the afternoon, I had FS with a freelancer.

After massaging my back I turn over and she massage my hands and arms. I lift up her bra and play with her big boobs. She give me HJ until I release my secound loads of the day.

Origin: Dayak
Boobs: 34C
Damage: 50 + 30 tipsHi Mannnn, Your two trips to Vital sounds encouraging. Care to direct the location?

Mannnn
09-10-06, 03:35
Hello bro Mannnn,

Can you please provide the location of Sun Reflexology?

Sun Reflexology is at 4 1/2 mile, 688 hot market, expert food court.

There is a big signboard and it's at the 1st floor. Nice place!.

Mannnn
09-10-06, 03:40
Hi Mannnn, Your two trips to Vital sounds encouraging. Care to direct the location?

If you go from 3rd mile to MJC, when you reach mjc, you must make a
u-turn, start counting, it's at the 2nd block facing main road. Below
I think is 2 ringgit shop.

Mannnn
09-10-06, 09:51
Went to Full Relaxation. The receptionist show me different kinds of massages. I choose
body massage and wanted to be done by a girl. The receptionist said cannot. he said,
male to male massage (M2M) and female to female massage (F2F). Well! I just walk out. :confused:

Mannnn
09-10-06, 09:54
Went to try this MP located at Bukit Mata, Jalan Padungan. Went in and saw 3 guys MM and 1 girl ML and 1 aunty ML.
Ask for body massage and aunty lead me to the massage bed. Massage technique is good.

Massage: 9/10
Damage: 55

Mannnn
09-10-06, 13:54
Just wanna try how malay traditional massage is. This MP is located at Jln Bishopsgate,
near the kuching waterfront. Believe to be the only malay operate MP. It's run by family
members and relative. They have foot and body massage and face facial. When I had my
foot reflexology in one of the room, I saw a piece of note written on the wall. It say
"Please do not take off your underwear". Dunno who take off their underwear there. Hehehe..

Name: The boss
Foot Massage: 8/10
Damage: 20

Crashzes
09-11-06, 10:12
It's kind of cool to stumble with this site as it provide a lot of info where to find some fun. I'm new here and I will be in Kuching this weekend. Any of you bro can give any contact no. of freelance or OKT? I would appreciate if any of you do and report my experience.

Crashzes
09-11-06, 10:18
I'm still new to this site but it's cool though. Anyway, I'll be in Kuching for a business trip and I wonder any senior or bro out there to help me up of the contact no. of freelancer or OKT. I'll report it after the experience.

Thanks.

Viper Z
09-12-06, 01:49
Just wanna try how malay traditional massage is. This MP is located at Jln Bishopsgate,
near the kuching waterfront. Believe to be the only malay operate MP. It's run by family
members and relative. They have foot and body massage and face facial. When I had my
foot reflexology in one of the room, I saw a piece of note written on the wall. It say
"Please do not take off your underwear". Dunno who take off their underwear there. Hehehe..

Name: The boss
Foot Massage: 8/10
Damage: 20

lol.... That cracked me up. :D

You seems to be very 'adventourous' these days.

Viper Z

Mannnn
09-12-06, 13:23
Y&Y Unisex Beauty Shop at 3rd mile

Just as I was about to reach the door of the MP, a girl quickly rush up the stairs and ask
me if I want to massage. I said yes and she keep promoting every good points of herself.
As usual I'm not choosey and pick her. She lead me to a room and told me to undress all
if I want. She started by massaging my back and she ask me if I want full services. Well,
my real intention there is go for full services. I ask her how much and she ask for massage
65 and FJ 150. I know it's a bit expensive but try one time lah. I tell her OK!.

She undress all and ask me go to shower to wash my didi. After washing and drying, she ask
me where I want to start. I said give me a blow job first. Her blow job was very low on
presure. After blow job she capped me and ride cow girl. During cow girl she tried to vacuum
my didi with her pussy. Sadly speaking, her pussy vacuuming was also very low on pressure.
Then change to missionery and finished the job.

Name: Siew Peng
Origin: Local Chinese
Body: 5/10
Boobs: A cup (she has a big body but small breasts)
Massage: 4/10
BBBJ: 4/10
Damage: 65 massage + 150 FJ
WIR: No

Mannnn
09-12-06, 13:26
Relax Traditional Foot Reflexology at MJC

Went in and saw a few girls sitting on the sofa. Pick one which got mountains and valley.
She lead me to the massage bed and later she came back with towel and oil. Start massaging
on my back slowly. It was a relaxing and smooth massage. After finishing massaging my back
I flip over and she massage my hand. When she was massaging my hand I whisper to her ear
and say I want batin and touch her breast. Batin no objection but touch breast no she said.

I said give you tips lah and she said how much. I said 30 lah and she said then batin how
much. I said 20 lah, all together 50 lah. I can see her happy with my 50 tips and she
started to give me batin. I lifted up her bra and play with her wonderful breasts.
Nice big firm breasts and good slim body. Her nice shaped breasts makes me feel excited
and I come fast.

Origin: Dayak (can speak mandarin)
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 34C (firm and good shape)
GFE: 6/10

Fetish
09-13-06, 02:10
Mannnn,

You are the MAN in the forum now. Even the legendary viper loose out to you nowadays.

Thanks for all your posting.

Viper Z
09-13-06, 10:14
Mannnn,

You are the MAN in the forum now. Even the legendary viper loose out to you nowadays.

Thanks for all your posting.

You cant resist poking at me can you? :D

Viper Z

Mannnn
09-13-06, 13:46
Angel Foot Reflexology Centre at Ang Cheng Ho

Went in and saw all MILF ML. Choose a prettier and younger MILF. She lead me to the massage
bed. As usual start with back massage. During back massage she climb up the bed and steps
on my back using her legs to massage. Luckily I strong, else I would be crashed to death.
Hehe.. just joking!. The massage, of course end with batin and I play her boobs.

Name: Maria (speak good english and hokkien)
Height: 5'5"
Origin: Bidayuh
Boobs: 33B
Damage: 45 + 35 tips

Viper Z
09-14-06, 11:01
went to try this prc with miao. overall good service. okt quoted rm 180.00 but regular customer gets rm 160.00. :d below are the stats :-

name : xiao ying
nationality : prc
bbbj : nil (went straight to fj)
boobs : 36c i think. damn big.
ass : small and sagging
fj : 8.5/10 (enthusiastic - first prc i seen like this so far in my cheonging life). started with cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, doggy then ended with missionary. this girl really knows how to 'push' your buttons. lots of back scraping and she will suck and tickle your tits while you are going at it. got the 'griping' pussy too.
cost : rm 160 (rm 20 discount) :d

viper z

Mannnn
09-14-06, 14:21
Went in and simply choose one. Lead me to a room, partition at head height and quite spacous.
Undressed all and lay on the bed. As usual massage back first. After finish massage back,
massage front body. I tell her, I want batin and she say batin cost 30. OK! agreed and she
do batin. Touch her boobs, oh!, it was flat. The whole bottle of oil is been used up but still
cannot cum. I tell her I cannot cum and she said want to make love or not. I said you ahh..,
no she said. She said her friend got make love services and older her a bit. I said how much
and she said 85. OK lah I said. She said pay her 80 first and I paid. Then she go out and
bring her friend in.

Name: Maria
Origin: Iban
Boobs: 32A (airport)
Damage: 50 + 30 tips

Then an old dinos came in. My big head dislike but my small head want. Ok lah! let my xiao
didi tried this old dinos so that he can make a better decision next time.

Name: ---- (Please don't ask, although old dinos must protect her)
Damage: 85

Mannnn
09-15-06, 10:36
Bro Viper Z,

I got Lily already. The BBBJ damn nice and long. The others, to be keep secret.

Normad2020
09-15-06, 11:03
My meeting finished early today and the sales manager of my client took me out for lunch and after that suggested we go for a massage. Since it was about 1.30pm, I said ok and he suggested we go to Relax at MJC (since we had lunch at 3rd mile). Went up and entered the place. There were several girls paying cards with some older gentlemen. Proceeded to the counter and the lady said massage is RM45 an hour. I chose the first girl that smiled at me and we proceeded to the curtained area.

She requested me to take off my clothes and laid face down. Proceeded to massage my back. She was chatty and we talked about all things and she told me she came from Jakarta. Make small talk and as she massaged my leg, she accidently touched my balls. Taking that as a signal, I put my hand on her boobs and she allowed it. I slided my hand under her blouse and bra and "massage" her boobs and they were a nice size (34-35C). I then proceeded to touch her panty but she told me she had her period. I put my hand to the panty and felt a "Japanese sandwich" there :(

She then popped the question, "mau servis". I asked "apa ada" and she said "batin" dan ice-cream. Opted for ice-cream and she went outside to get a bowl of warm water and towel to clean my shaft. She then proceeded to do a slow and deep bbbj while my hands were busy with her boobs. It lasted for about 10 minutes and I shot a big load into her mouth. She immediately spit it out onto the floor :)

I got dressed (after she rubbed me down with a warm towel, different one from the one used earlier). Below are the details of the girl:

Name: Jenny or Yani (not to sure)
Race: Indonesian
Boobs: 34-35C
BBBJ: Good (deep and long, no rushing)
CIM: Yes
Damage: RM45 (massage) + RM50 (bbbj) + RM5 (change from a RM100)

Hope to try Sun tomorrow (Saturday).

Cheers

Mannnn
09-16-06, 08:20
She called herself Ding Dong because she looks like Doraemon. Well, that's only a name I think.
I shower myself, dried up and lay on the bed. She did not shower maybe she had shower earlier.
She give me a very slow catbath. Very sensual when licking the balls and thighs. Then comes the
BBBJ which is also very nice. She capped me and rode cowgirl. When ridding cowgirl she licks
my nipples. This give me extra pleasure. Then change to doggy and last missionary.

Name: Ding Dong
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 33C
DATY: didn't try
Kissing: didn't try
FJ: 8/10

Viper Z
09-18-06, 02:35
She called herself Ding Dong because she looks like Doraemon. Well, that's only a name I think.
I shower myself, dried up and lay on the bed. She did not shower maybe she had shower earlier.
She give me a very slow catbath. Very sensual when licking the balls and thighs. Then comes the
BBBJ which is also very nice. She capped me and rode cowgirl. When ridding cowgirl she licks
my nipples. This give me extra pleasure. Then change to doggy and last missionary.

Name: Ding Dong
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 33C
DATY: didn't try
Kissing: didn't try

Ask for RM 20 discount. :D

Mannnn
09-18-06, 08:24

OK! Will ask OKT for discount next time.

CerealKiller
09-19-06, 13:24
For those who like PRC, there is one new one in town. I rate her above average compare to most I have seen lately. Call okt James. She just started today and I have tested her. Very nice.

CerealKiller
09-19-06, 13:36

To all Cheongster

First of all, when you ask for discount from the OKT, the WL actually get less. So in return you will get a bad service most of the time.

Secondly, it is consider bad luck to ask for discount when come to such activity.

Thirdly, have some standard. We are not pariah cheongster. I am not saying that you must be generous by giving tips but please do not ask for such little discount like RM20. I think it is very shameful matter. I for one will never ask and will always give them a little tips as sign of goodwill if their service is good.

Lastly, if the gals cannot make money here then the effect is that the pretty ones will not come. So in the end it is the cheongster who will suffer as we get all the ugly stocks.

Bro Viper Z,

I did not know that you are becoming so cheap skate. Even such activities you want to get discount. I thought you used to tip ML very well just for HJ. We Kuchingnites (Sarawakian) have standard and would not want to be known as PARIAH cheongster. So kindly refrain from giving such advised as you are not from here.

Bakuteh
09-19-06, 16:30
Wow... wow... wow... A little bit of pleasant surprise to note that a casual suggestion( or may be just joking?) of RM20 by bro Viper Z would create such a tense and hostile feedback from bro cerealkiller!
Please call me busy body if you like.. but I wish to say something from a very neutral point of view. Hope you guys will bear with me. Thanks.
From my reading in between the lines by Viper Z, I am sure that he did not REALLY mean to demand for a discount of a mere RM20 from the PRC. He might just evaluate that bro Mannn had to take his own shower without her helping service so a discount was desirable. Or he might have taken a PRC before whom he was only charged RM160 but with the same specification and service module? Or he might have just suggested that for the sake of posting a reply with the kind intention of keeping the Kuching forum active?
Anyway, my both dear bros, please sit back and relax. We all know haze had been bothering us and we tended to get upset or irritated fairly easily. But it was gone, wasn't it?
Bro cerealkiller, you are the die hard follower of PRC and your reasonings and analysis of them are second to none. Sincere thank for your unselfish sharing of your PRC encounters all these while. Your inclination to PRC is just liked how I idolise MILF! Calling for MILF!!!
So, I wish there is no hard feeling between you two veterans and please no more issue on RM20 discount, ok?
Let' s make a hand shake.... ( not hand job ok? haha! )

Jimmy Lts
09-19-06, 17:56
Hi cerealkiller,

I agreed with what you said here to all cheongsters. I ,for one, will tip when service is good.

However, I think there is a misunderstanding here about Viper Z 's reply of 'Ask for RM 20 discount' to Mannnn. I think he is merely indicating that Mannnn should be treated as regular by OKT such as his case in Xiao Ying report.

Actually it's Viper Z who first advised me (as a newbie) to always give tips when the service is good. And I assure you that he still tips the ML well just for HJ :)

Viper Z
09-20-06, 03:35
To all Cheongster

First of all, when you ask for discount from the OKT, the WL actually get less. So in return you will get a bad service most of the time.

Secondly, it is consider bad luck to ask for discount when come to such activity.

Thirdly, have some standard. We are not pariah cheongster. I am not saying that you must be generous by giving tips but please do not ask for such little discount like RM20. I think it is very shameful matter. I for one will never ask and will always give them a little tips as sign of goodwill if their service is good.

Lastly, if the gals cannot make money here then the effect is that the pretty ones will not come. So in the end it is the cheongster who will suffer as we get all the ugly stocks.

Bro Viper Z,

I did not know that you are becoming so cheap skate. Even such activities you want to get discount. I thought you used to tip ML very well just for HJ. We Kuchingnites (Sarawakian) have standard and would not want to be known as PARIAH cheongster. So kindly refrain from giving such advised as you are not from here.

Wow! What a comment. First of all, Kuching is a small town. I know you personally and vice versa. So comments such as 'PARIAH' , 'CHEAPSKATE' and others are not the Sarawakian way (as I have seen most Sarawakians are nice people). Your sudden emergence after your 'sudden' disappearance after the 'INCIDENT' is welcome as we need more feedbacks on the scene in Kuching. However your reply is really unbecoming of a friend (is that what we are????) You were the first one that gave me information on the Kuching scene. After so many lunch and outing together suddenly this? Don't worry cereal killer, you are still the 'taiko' in Kuching <EVERYONE WHO WANTS ADVICE KINDLY PM HIM>. I am not the Kuching 'Taiko'.

My reply as below.

First of all I got an excellent service from the PRC (the only one to date - read the FR before you comment just like that).

Secondly, I did not ask for RM 20 discount but the OKT gave it to me. So shouldn't all the other 'Sarawakians' be paying the same rate?

Thirdly I do give tips to those that 'perfome' though PRC is not actually my cup of tea. Compare to my fellow mates, I might be the highest tipper!
But since Miao rated her so highly, I went for a 'test drive'.
Anyway advice are given to those who seek it. I am sure 'Sarawakians' are smart enough to judge whether or not to follow it. After all, we are Malaysians. Don't tell me you resent West Malaysians?

Hope the 'war of words' that you started will end here. We are a small community and should stick together.

Viper Z (small ciku in Kuching)

Mannnn
09-20-06, 14:47
Take it easy all bros. Actually not all PRC are worth RM180. Some are worth only RM150, and of
course some are worth more then RM180. Sadly, the OKT sell everythings for RM180. If the service
is good, I think all cheongster will give a good tips.

Actually I had undermention my tips many times because some bros said I make cheonging more
expensive niahh..

That PRC Ding Dong actually rush me to finished faster. And after the fucking sesion she said
I make her hole bigger. Why I didn't mention it in my FR because I only think of the happy parts.

So all cheongsters here please think of the beautiful and nice boobs and tight tight pussy.

It's not the RM20 discount but to demand a better service.
If the service is no good then RM20 discount is justified.

Mannnn sign off,

Mannnn
09-21-06, 10:44
Pop in to 168 and saw a fair looking chinese lady. Pick her and went to the massage bed.
Massage is OK and half way through massage she said, she got provide full service.

Name: Irene
Age 27
Race: Chinese mix
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: 45 + 100 + 5

Johnny Love
09-22-06, 01:41
BTW, mind to share where is 168?

Pop in to 168 and saw a fair looking chinese lady. Pick her and went to the massage bed.

Massage is OK and half way through massage she said, she got provide full service.

Mannnn
09-22-06, 06:47
BTW, mind to share where is 168?

168 is at Ang Cheng Ho area. It's beside Lavender Foot Reflexology.
Somewhere beside the yellow building shophouses.

CerealKiller
09-22-06, 09:14
To all Cheongster,

Here is some insight to PRC WL.

Remember that China was once a communist rule country and WL was none available at that point in time until the last few years when they open up. Chinese gals in China are still quite conservatist. In china the WL are divided into a few categories:-

1. Street walker - I believe most everyone know about this.
2. BBS (Barber Shop) - Also know as Fuck shop.
3. Delivery type- wher you call and get it delivered to your room

Now most of this gals have no sense of service. Their aim is to get you off ASAP. Just open leg and get the job done. In China most of them man there just need a hole to screw. To them service like BBJ and etc are not important and most of them do not even know how to do BBJ etc because it is not needed to do such service there.

1. Sauna gals - like everywhere there is sauna. Glas working in this places are well trained in the art of pleasing man. They have many interesting skills. They actually have to pay a huge amount of money to get in and be trained by a big sister (there is actually trainer in such places).

2. Overseas WL - Gals who have workin in HK, Macau, Taiwan, Japan etc. Coz of the high standard needed to work in this places, all gals who have gone overseas for their tour of duties knows the important of good service.

Now coming back to the scene in Kuching, the okt do not know which gal provide good service and which one bad. So they will have one standard rate of RM180 for all.

In order to get good service, it is always good to ask first the gals where they have been to before and what kind of service they provide. I will normally talk to them to find out a bit about where they have been to before I decide whether to take the gal or not. This way i do not waste my hard earn money on useless sex.

I only choose gals who have gone overseas or work in sauna only. That way I know that I can't go far wrong.

Another thing most important is that you must specify what kind of service you want the gal to perform and if she agree then only you take. Do not let her decide what kind of service she would give.

I have WL giving me full body massage in bath tub before, fire and ice BJ, CIM, erotic massage etc.

Remember you are the customer, You pay to get service. It is their job to give you the required service if they agree to take your offer.

Like any business, it is always better to put forward your terms and conditions and if both parties agree then the deal can be seal and everybody is happy.

Johnny Love
09-22-06, 10:15
To all Cheongster,

Here is some insight to PRC WL.

Another thing most important is that you must specify what kind of service you want the gal to perform and if she agree then only you take. Do not let her decide what kind of service she would give.Couldn't agree more! I have learnt to be smarter nowadays having been conned for a quicky while paying hefty service. Yup, I also always ask if WL is willing to do this and that and if conditions met. Off we proceed or else chao! Afterall, $$$ is ours to spend.

Well shared cerealkiller! JL

Fetish
09-23-06, 03:49
On this issue, i do not want to take side as I know both legend. However I would just want to bring up one point, In viper's report, intentionally or unitentionally, it's a bit misleading. When i first read it, it did give me an impression that he skillfully negotiated the price down, these could be a misunderstanding from Cereal killer.

Anyway, the situation I believe is clear now, correct me if I am wrong, the RM 20 was offered to viper without anyone negotiations.

Rommance Saga
09-23-06, 19:23
How is this Y2Y place?

Is it at the shop houses end of Sekama Road Area.. with the kopitiam directly downstairs. Is it open in the evenings too? Not the most descrete place to go in the day time?It's near Petanak, yellow new horizon building, the kaya toast (brown) color shop is quite near to it. Last time the ground flour is AKIRA service center. Now don't know what shop open. Heard gotta new good stock there.

Shinkansen
09-29-06, 19:03
Was in Kuching for the first time last week.
Expected to see some action in the hotel I am staying at, Harbour View,looks like there is not even a spa..How disappointing..went around town pretty quiet in cheonging sense
Went down and one of the taxi driver approached me and gave me some numbers. PRC girls for takeway. As I have another non-cheonging friend sharing, not so convenient. sigh..

Kept the no..maybe next time.

Fetish
10-05-06, 02:14
Where is Viper Z lately. Don't tell me he stop posting becasue of cereal killer's comments.

Asyikkeras
10-05-06, 03:43
Was in Kuching for the first time last week.

Expected to see some action in the hotel I am staying at, Harbour View,looks like there is not even a spa..How disappointing..went around town pretty quiet in cheonging sense.

Went down and one of the taxi driver approached me and gave me some numbers. PRC girls for takeway. As I have another non-cheonging friend sharing, not so convenient. Sigh.

Kept the no..maybe next time.Hi bro

you just ask. Bell boy or hotel guard at main entrance. The have a contact. Girl will show at your hotel room. Damage from RM230 to RM300 for LT. For ST never try before. Service. Depand on girl. I recommend don't choose a young girl coz. Their service very bad. Most girl are from indonesia. Happy hunting.

Asyikeras. Yg dah tak larat nak keras.

Normad2020
10-05-06, 09:32
Was in Kuching on Monday and after meeting, requested my business associate's Sales Manager to bring me to SUN at 4.5 mile, as informed to me by a Senior Brother in this forum (thanks a million brother). Went in and was surpised at the cleaniness of the place and was even more surprised to find that the ML were mainly Thais. After sitting for a while having Thai Ginger tea, chose a ML by the name of Boa for a session. Her Thai massage skills were excellent and she finished me off with a nice HJ. Overall satisfactory and will certainly return next time in Kuching. I was off to KK Tuesday. Cheers

Fetish
10-06-06, 02:23
Normad,

After KK, you will forget about Kuching. KK is the real fun place in this region.

I went out hunting yesterday with a couple of brothers here, we went to 3 places and I'm sad to announce that I coun't find a taker. We ended up going back fully loaded.

Calling Viper, Calling Viper, where are you. Please come out from your hibernation nest.

Fetish
10-07-06, 02:20
This is becoming habitual. I went out with some members again yesterday, we went to 4-1/2 miles, the place was packed, we diverted to 3rd mile, selection was limited, went to Ang Cheng Ho, can you believe this, there's a power failure, we went to another place in Ang Cheng Ho, the stocks were non encouraging, went home fully loaded again for the second day in a role.

Calling Viper where are you?

Chris Jent
10-09-06, 06:33
Read today's paper and saw a joint got raided. Believe to be y2y of patanek. Punters and PRC all got cleaned out, hope its not one of you guys out there.

Play safe guys.

Normad2020
10-09-06, 08:30
Brother Fetish, totally agreed with you. KK is incredible and that is why I will always find an excuse to travel to KK. Now is slightly easier as I have a new client there and they are in need of some serious "attention" :) .... as per my report to my boss...hahaha. So hopefully will have more adventures. BTW, I heard from my friend in Kuching that the 'wind' is getting very strong there...I think I am going to give Kuching a skip at least until after Raya...:(

Happy "Cheonging" and Cheers !

Normad,

After KK, you will forget about Kuching. KK is the real fun place in this region.

I went out hunting yesterday with a couple of brothers here, we went to 3 places and I'm sad to announce that I coun't find a taker. We ended up going back fully loaded.

Calling Viper, Calling Viper, where are you. Please come out from your hibernation nest.

Bogel
10-09-06, 13:18
Read today's paper and saw a joint got raided. Believe to be y2y of patanek. Punters and PRC all got cleaned out, hope its not one of you guys out there.

Play safe guys.ND was also raided last week.

Mannnn
10-12-06, 06:07
Where had I been...

Vital - MJC
Massage + Bbbjcim
Name: Lily

J&J SAlon - MJC
Massage only, 1/2 hour, no handjob, no blowjob
Name: Dili
Face: 7.5/10
Damage: 30

Vital - MJC
Massage +++
Damage: 50 + 120 tips

Orient - 3rd Mile
Nice boobs
Massage + Handjob
Name: Jus

Mannnn
10-13-06, 14:53
Today meet a friend in Grand Continental hotel. After our meeting, I went to Grand Spa
beside the hotel and check out the joint. Talk with OKT Dan and he said no extra services
inside. He said he can arrange girls to my hotel room if I want. He recommend one Indon
Chinese, ST RM170 and ON RM280. Will try this girl one day.... for ON.

Mo100
10-19-06, 13:05
Dear Mannn,

You're abosolutely a spoil brad.
You spoiled the girls.
You're damaging the motivations of the ML.
You're damaging the economic of scale.
You're damaging my and others ecology.
You're adding to extravaganza irrational INFLATION.
You're damaging the price stability.

RM50 of tips simply way too High lar at Orient and MJC. That's mean the girl will no longer do HJ for anything less than that.

Please don't do that. Please. RM50 of tips too high. Please don't be like Kopitiam Association. Increase and increase in prices.

Thanks.

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin to all Muslims brothers there.

Mo

Mo sua sua lai. Cin cai ho tip. Cong pai hang zeng.

Where had I been...

Vital - MJC
Massage + Bbbjcim
Name: Lily

J&J SAlon - MJC
Massage only, 1/2 hour, no handjob, no blowjob
Name: Dili
Face: 7.5/10
Damage: 30

Vital - MJC
Massage +++
Damage: 50 + 120 tips

Orient - 3rd Mile
Nice boobs
Massage + Handjob
Name: Jus

Mannnn
10-19-06, 13:43
Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri Mo100 and all bros,

Mari kita bermaaf-maafan antara satu sama yang lain during this hari raya.:D

Mannnn,

Mannnn
10-23-06, 04:22
Heard that there is some sort of didi treatment which cost 500 ringgit.

Any bros know more in details.

Thanks.

Ambuk Carisa
10-23-06, 04:45
LOL... got a point though!

Dear Mannn,

..... Please don't do that. Please. RM50 of tips too high. Please don't be like Kopitiam Association. Increase and increase in prices.

Cong pai hang zeng.

Normad2020
10-30-06, 03:54
I was in Kuching on Thursday and Friday last week for a business meeting. After the meeting on Friday afternoon, decided to get my (now) regularly MP kaki (ie the Sales Manager of my client) to bring me to a new place for massage. He brought me to a place in Petanak called 168 Relex... (2 doors from Lavender). The place was a bit run down but when I walked in, I was surprised to see that their MLs were all locals and were in their early to mid-20s :)

Being a boob lover, I naturally chose the one with the biggest boob whilst my friend chose another ML whose boob was reasonably big.

We proceeded into the massage room which has 2 beds per room separated by curtains. Proceeded with massage and when asked she told me she was an Iban-Bidayuh mixed from somewhere in Serian. I could not resist exploring her big boobs and asked her what type of services she provide. She said FJ was RM100 and that she does not do bj. I agreed and she went to take a condom and a pail of warm water and proceeded to clean my shaft with one towel and to my surprise, she cleaned herself with another fresh towel (after she took-off her pants).

All this while we were talking about sweet nothing and I was praising her on her big boobs. After cleaning herself, she turned to me with a sheepish smile and without warning, she gave me a bbbj !!! It was a pleasant surprise and I truly enjoyed it. She then put the cap on and proceeded to top-ride me. Her top-riding was so good that I came after 4-5 minutes :)

She proceeded to clean me up and after that another surprise ;) Instead of just trying to chase you off after the "deed", she laid beside me (naked) just like a gfe! We talked a while and I found out that she just recently had a child and the boyfriend (who is a married man) left her the moment he found out she was pregnant. That explain why when I was sucking her boobs, I could taste liquid (milk), and to comfirm I playfully sqeezed her right nipple and was rewarded with a few drops of milk...hehehe.

Being a young single mother, she will need money to support her baby. So brothers, if you are in Kuching or is living in Kuching, and if you like please support her by engaging her services. Be gently with her as she is very friendly and accommodating. When I am back in Kuching, I will definitely go there and engage her services again. Her details are:

Name: Ida
Race: Iban-Bidayuh mixed
Height: 5'2"
Boobs: 34C (normal based on bra details) & at least 34D(lactating)
Face: Sweet
Body: small but with big boobs
Pussy: shaved
Damage: RM150 (ie. RM45 massage & RM105 FJ)

BTW, there are 2 other MLs there that have reasonably big boobs and young :)

Cheers

Seeker A
10-30-06, 23:56
Dear Bros out there,

Wil b in Kch this weekend. would anyone b kind enough to PM contacts for good OKT for Indon SYT w delivery to hotel ?

The one i normally ordered is OKT ah wong..whose stock are not so good looking n service so so.

Many yrs ago, there was this OKT Lai (taxi driver) whose OKT and local stock are much better. Don't know what hp he changed..used to use d 010-???

Thanks

Fat Fat Roll
10-31-06, 02:18
Hi all Big Brother out there, today got a SMS from Prc, i think they are coming back now. Beware buddy, prc is coming to suck off your seed now! Will update soon!

Mannnn
10-31-06, 03:58
Being a young single mother, she will need money to support her baby. So brothers, if you are in Kuching or is living in Kuching, and if you like please support her by engaging her services. Be gently with her as she is very friendly and accommodating. When I am back in Kuching, I will definitely go there and engage her services again. Her details are:

Name: Ida
Race: Iban-Bidayuh mixed
Height: 5'2"
Boobs: 34C (normal based on bra details) & at least 34D(lactating)
Face: Sweet
Body: small but with big boobs
Pussy: shaved
Damage: RM150 (ie. RM45 massage & RM105 FJ)

BTW, there are 2 other MLs there that have reasonably big boobs and young :)

Cheers

You went to the right place. I also like this place. Don't worry, I'm supporting them.

From my own experience, there are a lot of single mother in MP. I'm already supporting one being a regular of her.

Chris Jent
10-31-06, 06:49
Was out for lunch today when I spotted a sexy NL, dressed in V-top and mini-skirt that revealed some of her assets; long legs and all. Wow, for the whole meal, cannot really take my eyes off her, and really cannot tahan.

Strangely enough, the guy who is eating with her looked like a freak. I am sorry, but I think girl like that deserved better. It did crossed my mind that maybe their relationship might be OKT and WL. But I would never know now as its not quite possible to go up and ask that....ha.

So, as it happens, I wonder, does OKT Ah Boy or any other OKT provide top quality NL for ST services?

Please do share the experience.

Viper Z
11-01-06, 02:29
Was out for lunch today when I spotted a sexy NL, dressed in V-top and mini-skirt that revealed some of her assets; long legs and all. Wow, for the whole meal, cannot really take my eyes off her, and really cannot tahan.

Strangely enough, the guy who is eating with her looked like a freak. I am sorry, but I think girl like that deserved better. It did crossed my mind that maybe their relationship might be OKT and WL. But I would never know now as its not quite possible to go up and ask that....ha.

So, as it happens, I wonder, does OKT Ah Boy or any other OKT provide top quality NL for ST services?

Please do share the experience.

For all you know it might really be her BF. Girls nowadays look at $$$$$. :D

Normad2020
11-01-06, 03:49
Brother Mannnn, I was lucky that this business friend of mine was quite familiar with the MP scene in Kuching. Thanks for your assurance that you and maybe other brothers can support these young single mothers working in the MPs by engaging their services. They are there sometime not by choice but because of circumtances.

What pisses me off in this case (Ida) was the guy (boyfriend) of her who does not have the balls to own up to his responsibilities. If you do not want the child, at least you can provide her some money to "abort" the featus at the early stage instead of just running away like a coward...!

Am I alone with this opinion or is there other brothers out there (especially in this forum) who feels the same. Your opinion please...

My apology if I come across as being angry.

Thanks and Cheers.

You went to the right place. I also like this place. Don't worry, I'm supporting them.

From my own experience, there are a lot of single mother in MP. I'm already supporting one being a regular of her.

Ambuk Carisa
11-01-06, 05:55
That's why it's always better to be safe than sorry! Keep them caps on, brothers!

Brother Mannnn, I was lucky that this business friend of mine was quite familiar with the MP scene in Kuching. Thanks for your assurance that you and maybe other brothers can support these young single mothers working in the MPs by engaging their services. They are there sometime not by choice but because of circumtances.

What pisses me off in this case (Ida) was the guy (boyfriend) of her who does not have the balls to own up to his responsibilities. If you do not want the child, at least you can provide her some money to "abort" the featus at the early stage instead of just running away like a coward...!

Am I alone with this opinion or is there other brothers out there (especially in this forum) who feels the same. Your opinion please...

My apology if I come across as being angry.

Thanks and Cheers.

Chris Jent
11-02-06, 05:18
For all you know it might really be her BF. Girls nowadays look at $$$$$. :D

:(

Bro ViperZ, you are finally back.

Hornbill7
11-02-06, 18:37
Heard of this place quite sometime, go for a try tonight.

Arrived at 20:30, I am the only customer, about 6 ML there, doesn't have any really good looking one, and most of them are not young. Try to pick a youngest, but she says not working, so go for second choice, a near to 30 Thai girls (I think all of them are thai) with good figure.

Enter the room (wooden partition with real thick curtain), it was surprisingly clean but I think the air-con is too cold, so clear everything and the girl actually start teasing my little bro, but didn't have reaction, so continue with massage, she finally get the little bro standing after a while, she then start the stroking, I stopped her when almost cannot tahan. I think she is complaining but I just cannot understand what she says, so ignore her and continue enjoy the massage, at the end of the session, she ask again if I want to have a relief, we bargain between 20~50, didn't agreed on any number so I just took off but give her 10 as tip.

The problem is they cannot speak good english, only a little bit here and there, making the conversation very annoying so I just keep quiet.

On my way out, there's a younger one sitting on the sofa and she can speak mandarin, talk to her a little and might try her next visit.

Name: Lynn (?)
Boobs: ? soft with big nipple
BBBJ: None
Fingering: Yes
Massage: 7.5/10 (too soft)
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 50 + 10 tips

Mlooker
11-03-06, 03:51
Hi guys,

Can somebody provide me with a reliable OKT number in Kuching? Btw, what's the current rate like fro OT an ON?

Appreciate if you guys can help.

Mann,

Since you seem like the 'man' for this. Appreciate if you could help bro.

Thanks

Viper Z
11-03-06, 05:38
:(

Bro ViperZ, you are finally back.

I was never away. :D

Mannnn
11-03-06, 13:16
Hi guys,

Can somebody provide me with a reliable OKT number in Kuching? Btw, what's the current rate like fro OT an ON?

Appreciate if you guys can help.

Mann,

Since you seem like the 'man' for this. Appreciate if you could help bro.

Thanks

If you subscribe to this forum, I may PM you the OKT number.

Mannnn
11-03-06, 13:29
Normad2020,

As promised, today I went to 168 to seek your mention Ida services.
Face is cute and friendly. Her baby is 2 months old. Her milk is
dry out, so no milk for me, hehe..

Total damage: 150

Cibai Mo
11-03-06, 13:49
Hi brother,

Is she really that good? How or where can I find her? Is she got any contact no?

Mannnn
11-05-06, 09:15
Went to Parkson area to look for Chao Phraya. Cannot find this joint after 2nd try.

Pass by Hong Lok and saw a tall, fair skin, young, sexy and beautiful lady sweeping floor.

Find a place and park my car and enter Hong Lok for a massage. After awhile a girl

came in and that's the girl I saw earlier. After a few minutes of massage, I asked

her what is her name. She don't talk to me but whisper to me only. I asked her other

things and she whisper to me. Oh! my god, now I know she is a he. No mood.:(

He is a near perfect girl. Beware!!!

Name: Mary

Origin: Bidayu

Normad2020
11-06-06, 03:22
Brother Mannnn, hope you had a good time with her. So the next trip I go to Kuching, mid-Nov, her breast should go back in shape (hopefully) and then I can hold a more firm pair of boobs...hehehehehe:)

Normad2020,

Fetish
11-06-06, 07:21
Went to Parkson area to look for Chao Phraya. Cannot find this joint after 2nd try.

Pass by Hong Lok and saw a tall, fair skin, young, sexy and beautiful lady sweeping floor.

Find a place and park my car and enter Hong Lok for a massage. After awhile a girl

came in and that's the girl I saw earlier. After a few minutes of massage, I asked

her what is her name. She don't talk to me but whisper to me only. I asked her other

things and she whisper to me. Oh! my god, now I know she is a he. No mood.:(

He is a near perfect girl. Beware!!!

Name: Mary

Sorry to hear about this brother, hope you can recover from your shock.

Mannnn
11-06-06, 13:49
Sorry to hear about this brother, hope you can recover from your shock.

Luckily massage only and discover early. No wonder he dare not to talk and

always drop down his head. By the way he has got a long beautiful hair

because a hair saloon is just beside the MP.

Mannnn
11-06-06, 13:53
Searching for new joint. Went up to New Furama Foot Reflexology Centre beside Hong Kong

and Shangai Bank. Saw 2 very old auntie ML. Ask got anymore ML. They said no more. Out

I go.

Mannnn
11-06-06, 14:04
Having discover New Furama Foot Reflexology Centre got nothing to offer, I went to

Jade Foot Reflexology Centre in Ang Cheng Ho. Went up a saw a few MILF ML. One gal

looks OK to me and pick her.

Name: Ah Ching

Origin: CKT

Boobs: 36D

Damage: 44.10 (1 hour)

Fetish
11-07-06, 01:22
Mannn,

You are the man of the forum now. Looks like Viper have to hand over his crown to you.

Viper Z
11-07-06, 01:39
Mannn,

You are the man of the forum now. Looks like Viper have to hand over his crown to you.

Yup Yup

Viper Z

Gamble Mania 1
11-07-06, 05:10
Mann,

Chaopaya is at Chong Ling Park, opposite shop of MP relax. So far never check it out yet.

Mannnn
11-07-06, 08:35
Mannn,

Viper is still the most eligible person.

Mannnn
11-07-06, 14:05
Thank you Bro Viper for letting me know this new MP and thank you Gamble Mania 1

for directing me to this place. Passby and saw the signboard and very anxious to

try this new joint. Went in and saw a few ML. The prettier ones are all working,

so no choice but to pick what is avaliable. A ML name Michelle which is pretty

recommend one Agnes for me. Funny a ML recommend a ML.

Actually I don't want to pick her but select her later because I

don't want her to lose face in front of others ML.

Name: Agnes (Ex Lavender ML)

There are about 7 to 8 ML in here and mixture of young to MILF ML.

Hope some bros will try Michelle and post some FR.

Mannnn
11-10-06, 11:12
Went to Relax Foot Reflexology Centre at Chonglin Park. A slim Bidayu girl massage me.

Her massage was OK and when I asked her how long she work here, she said 2 days only.

Before she work here, she work at Hilton hotel at the gym. She said there got massage

centre with about 10 girls and cost about RM80.

Name: Rendy

Autoroaming: Cannot

HJ: She ask for RM50 and I don't want. Don't want to cong pai hang zeng.

Mannnn
11-14-06, 13:29
Went to Ann Ann Foot Reflexology Centre at Chonglin Park. Ask for massage and the receptionist

lead me to a massage room. The receptionist ask me local or China girl. She said local RM50

and China RM60. Haven't tried China massage girl before so choose China girl. A few minutes

later a China girl came in. She was slim and has a long straight hairs. She massage me and

her massage was so so only. I asked her got make love services or not, she said got. I asked

her how much, and she said 200. I said include massage or not and she said not included.

I said this is too high and said 200 include massage can or not. She ponder a while and said

210. I accept and she went out to take a pail of warm water in. She clean my didi and front

body. Later she took off her dress and give me cat bath and bbbj. Bbbj was deep but lack

suction power. Later she cap me and rode cow girl. She was wet and tight. She has some

real soft moan. Change a few position and cum.

Name: Ah Ling

Boobs: B cup and nice tits

Body: 8/10

Attitude: 7/10

Damage: 60 + 150

Mannnn
11-17-06, 04:53
Any bros knows of places or ML that services "liak kin"?

Mannnn
11-17-06, 08:51
Went to Zen Reflexology Centre. A new joint just open recently a month ago.

Place is clean and big, with one bed to one normal room size and of course

with air-con. Some girls are on leave and some are working and left with only

one girl to choose. There is a promotion rate for massage.

Name: Nor

Origin: NL

BBBJ: 3/10

Damage: RM30 (1 hour massage) + RM10 (Bbbj + HJ)

Peter Akih
11-17-06, 10:00
Hi Every one,

New in this forum, but I want to share a good deal with you all. Any new place MP in Kuching town that offer full service with good chick. One that I kno. Ginza. Been regular there and feel boring. Want to try new place. If you ever one nice service. Go to ginza. Chinese local. Name coco. Promise you all you will love it.

Place: Ginza
Name: Coco
Race: local chinese
Boob: 6/10
Face: 7/10 ( very wild looking face)
FJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10- even lick your ball n asss

Damage: rm 160. ( 1st visit) 2nd visit she will offer you for free. You only pay the room, but please don't tell the other amoi.

Peter Akih
11-17-06, 10:22
I'm new to this forum, but I want to share my experience with all especially in Kuching. Do try this beauty saloon, Ginza. Located in sekama. I use to be regular there. But my first time with this chinese local girl name coco. There is no massage just straight to the service. But if you want massage she can do it for you. After undress she give me a quick bath. And wash herself. After drying up I laid down on the bed. And she start do her job. First of all she lick my ass and then my ball and after that my didi. After sometime it time she put on the cap and do the job. (doggy, horse riding & missionary). It is after 45min and I explode. After that she wash me up and give me her card. She said the next time I come back (the card is valid for 1 month) do bring along the card and she will give me free service. All I have to do is pay the room.

Just a few day ago I came back to Ginza, Coco service me well. All I have to do is pay the room. But she ask me not to tell other girl bcos other girl doesnt provide free service to their customer. If you want you have to pay rm160.

Place: Ginza
Name: Coco
Race: local chinese
Boob: 6/10
Face: 7/10 ( very wild looking face)
FJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10- even lick your ball n asss

Damage: rm 160 (1st visit) / RM66 (2nd visit)

Ambuk Carisa
11-17-06, 10:34
Sounds like a great deal - where's the place?

Chris Jent
11-17-06, 11:02

That's so cheap. This sounds too good to be true.

Whats liak kin by the way?

Mannnn
11-17-06, 11:05
Sounds like a great deal - where's the place?

MJC somewhere near Relax

Mannnn
11-17-06, 11:20
That's so cheap. This sounds too good to be true.

Whats liak kin by the way?

Liak kin is the words from hokien. It should be called "liak loong kin".

It's mean blood veins from dragon. This is not normal massage of

the didi but a very special techniques. The feeling is better the FS.

So far only Lai Lai, Ah May know this technique. 9 years experince

and a lot of certificates. As a reminder, please don't take any of

her offer on massage packages. Use the normal walk-in type.

Mannnn
11-17-06, 11:24
Went to King's centre, Kui Poh Foot Reflexology Centre for a massage.

All ML are above 40's. Since I want only massage, I give it a try.

Name: Alice

Damage: 45 + 5 (tips)

Johnny Love
11-18-06, 06:32
Any bros knows of places or ML that services "liak kin"?I had it once sometime this year but at MidValley HC. Look for the older ML. I forgot her name. The one who did it for me was in her 40's.

None in KCH as far as I know but I could be wrong.

I felt fuller during action after the "Liak Kin" but it goes back to original size after a while. Its great feeling though! I guess like tyres we got to do wheel alignment after a while.

Cheers,

JL

Mo100
11-18-06, 07:38
Had this prc out of sudden. Not really satisfied with the services as she's professional. This is the 7th time i had prc in kuching and 5th time unsatisfied with the services.

Body and skin : wow my type man 11/10, smooth, fair skin, long dark hair
Farkable body, tall and exotic features (Filipina?)
GFE: 3/10
Damage: rm200
WIR: depends

end of report.

-------------

Mannn,

will try ah may. I always like massage and liak kin only.

a good liak kin can be far better than fj.

TQ

Mo

Mannnn
11-18-06, 13:33
Today went to Mas ticketing office to buy air ticket, but is closed today, so went
to the opposite travel agency and purchase a ticket. After finish purchasing, went
out and passby a salon, Anthony Beauty Salon. Went in and have a foot massage.

Damage: 30 (1/2 hour)

Later have my lunch and decide to have some action. Drive to Ginza and parked my
car at the back lane. Before I went up the stairs, I make a u-turn. I think it's
better to seek OKT stock. Called Ah Boy and direct me to K.P. hotel. Check 2 stocks
and finally take one whose has bigger boobs and prettier face. She is a cuttie that
looks like Japanese doll. Try different positions and cum in doggie. I had a very
sastifying FJ with this girl.

Name: Ah Yen
Face: 9/10 (her looks very cute to me)
Body: 9/10 (good body shape, smooth fair skin)
Boobs: 35c (firm and pink)
Daty: Yes (Strawberry flavors)
Kissing: No
GFE: 8/10

And later feel a bit tired and want to have a body massage. Read in the newspaper
about a new opening massage centre in 7th mile. Went there and take a 2 hours body
massage. There are 4 massage chairs and 2 massage beds separate by curtain. Very clean
and spacous and cool, because new... The place is quite bright so not suitable for
any hanky panky. Maybe this affect the mood...

Shop name: Green Health Avenue
Name: Xiao Thien
FJ: Didn't ask
Damage: 88 (2 hours)

Hairy Timun
11-19-06, 08:04
Been a long time since I last posted. This post is long overdue as it happened during 2nd day of Hari Raya!!!
Was feeling restless, so decided to go to MJC on account of FRs from all the bros here, especially bro Mann. Tried to find the place mentioned by Mann but can't find it. Ended up at relax. Took a local NL ML. Forgot her name liao. But no service provided. Ended up really frustrated.
Went over to the Satok place. Got Lily. Massage is so so but managed to get BBBJ for 40. But the thing is she don't do CIM! What a waste.
Bro Mann.
Maybe next time you can give more explicit direction le. I'm just hopeless when it comes to finding my way around Kuching. Hehehehe. Pai seh only. So where's the place for liak kin? What's the damage?

Mo100
11-19-06, 10:18
Went to scout around 2.5 mile & 3rd mile. only orient opened cos too early.
Anna not in so took Ah Ling. This is 3rd time I had her in a year.

Place: Orient Refloxology
Name: Ah Ling
Body: 8/10 (one of my type, meaty enough)
massage: 9.9/10 (she's quiet as always)
damage: RM50 + RM10
attitude: 5/10 (no roaming)
overall: 9.9/10

1. I would like any bro actually bang Ah Ling b4. Please let me know. She told me she does not offer this extra service.

2. Does Lissa (Anna younger sister) actually provice service. If so what kind...

3. Will visit Borneo reflxology@Petanak and the one above 688 shop@Penrissen. Please recommend the girl if any of u been there.

Thanks in advance.

End of Report

Mo

Jacky Cy
11-19-06, 10:44
Damage 200, no further details? u say very professional means she rush things off? sounds like her look is very beautiful.

Had this prc out of sudden. Not really satisfied with the services as she's professional. This is the 7th time i had prc in kuching and 5th time unsatisfied with the services.

Body and skin : wow my type man 11/10, smooth, fair skin, long dark hair
Farkable body, tall and exotic features (Filipina?)
GFE: 3/10
Damage: rm200
WIR: depends

End of report.

-------------

Mannn,

Will try ah may. I always like massage and liak kin only.

A good liak kin can be far better than fj.

TQ

Mo

Viper Z
11-20-06, 02:31
And later feel a bit tired and want to have a body massage. Read in the newspaper about a new opening massage centre in 7th mile. Went there and take a 2 hours body massage. There are 4 massage chairs and 2 massage beds separate by curtain. Very clean and spacous and cool, because new... The place is quite bright so not suitable for any hanky panky. Maybe this affect the mood...

Shop name: Green Health Avenue
Name: Xiao Thien
FJ: Didn't ask
Damage: 88 (2 hours)

Paper advertised RM 68 for 2 hours leh? :P

Mo100
11-21-06, 02:10
Jacky,

Don't no why my luck wif PRC always too professional. The most recent PRC that I had did not allow me to suck her breast. BBJ was 1/10.

Yeah she just wanna a straight fuck and finish quickly. Very much like the one I had at Y2Y and Y&Y.

May be u can recommend some good one.

saw Genting reflexology and Beijing reflexology at RH Plaza. The back lane. Any pne been there pls post report.

Mo

Kevin82
11-21-06, 07:10
Yesterday i pass by MJC wanna to find the MP, i saw the new MP will be opening soon named Ang Ang Reflexology Centre near the Kitty MP. Hope have a good action there~!!

Happy hunting~!!!

Viper Z
11-22-06, 03:42
Yesterday i pass by MJC wanna to find the MP, i saw the new MP will be opening soon named Ang Ang Reflexology Centre near the Kitty MP. Hope have a good action there~!!

Happy hunting~!!!

Branch of the ann ann at chong lin. :D

Normad2020
11-22-06, 06:23
Bro Mannnn, will be in Kuching next week and would appreciate if you could "pm" me the location (if posting on the forum is not convenient) of Zen so that I can try out the place. Thanks in advance. Cheers

Went to Zen Reflexology Centre. A new joint just open recently a month ago.

Place is clean and big, with one bed to one normal room size and of course

with air-con. Some girls are on leave and some are working and left with only

one girl to choose. There is a promotion rate for massage.

Name: Nor

Origin: NL

BBBJ: 3/10

Normad2020
11-22-06, 06:35
Bro Mannnn, sorry for not replying for a while as I have been busy with a project in KL; and the bad experience I had at a HC in KL (see KL section for my report).

I am definitely going to visit Ida again next week when I am in Kuching. Hopefully her boobs have firmed up a bit since she has stopped lactating (as reported by you that "she has no milk" ....hehehehehe). My mouth watered everytime I think of her big boobs...:) Cheers and will post FR of my visit to Kuching later...;p

Normad2020,

Peter Akih
11-22-06, 08:56
I went to 2y last Monday. Alot of PRC (very sexy, beautiful) as well as a few guys inside. Pick up one PRC. (very cute, and have a nice boop). Went up to the room. And ask what did she offer. She offer massage and fj. Pick the fj. Undress we go and have a quick bath. After that. Lie on the bed. And she is beside me. Start licking my tit. And play with my didi. Not BBBJ. Straight. Put up a cap. And get down to business. Start to f**k her and lick her nice tit. Great smell as well as playing with her see**t (missionary, doggie and cowgirl then I let my load off.

Wash up and before I left she gave me a kiss.
Name: Didn't bother to ask.
Origin: prc
Age early 20
Boop- big. And nice tit
Face-11/10
Service 9/10
Damage: rm215

Jacky Cy
11-22-06, 12:49
Welcome Normad,

I hope you enjoy your stay in Kch and happy cheonging =)

Bro Mannnn, sorry for not replying for a while as I have been busy with a project in KL; and the bad experience I had at a HC in KL (see KL section for my report).

I am definitely going to visit Ida again next week when I am in Kuching. Hopefully her boobs have firmed up a bit since she has stopped lactating (as reported by you that "she has no milk" ....hehehehehe). My mouth watered everytime I think of her big boobs...:) Cheers and will post FR of my visit to Kuching later...;p

Gamble Mania 1
11-22-06, 12:55
Went to Satok mp yesterday, asked for Billy, but she was working. Then chose one called Kate.

Name: Kate
BBBJ: -
Damage: RM50+ RM20

Just want to ask those ko ko out there, any fuck job provided there? If yes ,who?

Butch01
11-22-06, 13:23
Brothers,

I'm new here. Can anybody give me an idea beside y2y and y&y where I could ride some PRC for the whole night?

See you all around.

TQ

Mannnn
11-22-06, 13:51
Paper advertised RM 68 for 2 hours leh? :P

Paper advertised 1 hour foot + 1 hour body massage.

I took 2 hours body massage.

Mannnn
11-22-06, 14:24
Hi all bros,

From MJC main road, when to turn left to Teck Kong Trading Co.,
go straight and start counting the building block on the right.
It's on the 4th blocks. Somewhere below the shops is CAFE SAYANG.

Please don't forget to bring along a condom and get a FJ for RM30.
Wish you good luck.

Normad2020
11-23-06, 02:46
Thanks Brother JC for the warm welcome. I have always found Kuching people the most friendly people in Malaysia! Keep it up ;) This is not my first time to Kuching but I am amazed by the rapid development in Kuching (especially the increased in the number of "entertainment" outlet for us brothers...hehehehe). Hopefully my trip this month to Kuching will be equally exciting and I will definitely try the MP place recommended by Brother Mannnn, ie. Zen. Sounds good and value for money....! Cheers

Welcome Normad,

I hope you enjoy your stay in Kch and happy cheonging =)

Normad2020
11-23-06, 02:52
Brother Mannnn, my friend in Kuching told me the blocks of shophouses at MJC can be identified by an alphabetical character. Appreciate if you could provide the said character associated with the block where Zen is located. In this way, we will not need to spend time searching so as to have more time for other more worthwhile activities....hehehehe. Thanks in advance. Cheers

Hi all bros,

From MJC main road, when to turn left to Teck Kong Trading Co.,
go straight and start counting the building block on the right.
It's on the 4th blocks. Somewhere below the shops is CAFE SAYANG.

Please don't forget to bring along a condom and get a FJ for RM30.
Wish you good luck.

Mannnn
11-23-06, 05:07
Brother Mannnn, my friend in Kuching told me the blocks of shophouses at MJC can be identified by an alphabetical character. Appreciate if you could provide the said character associated with the block where Zen is located. In this way, we will not need to spend time searching so as to have more time for other more worthwhile activities....hehehehe. Thanks in advance. Cheers

Block Ae101 - Zen

Block Af101 - Relax

Block Ab109 - Sri Bintang

Block Ae104 - J&J

Block Cd103 - Vital

Block Dc106 - Kitty

Block Da102 - Ann Ann (Opening soon)

Ambuk Carisa
11-23-06, 05:45
Mannnn, u da man!

Block Ae101 - Zen

Block Af101 - Relax