PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 Kuching Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Mannnn
11-23-06, 10:02
Went up and saw 2 ML. 3 ML is working, so pick one and proceed to the massage area.
Stocks here is not bad and has a back staircase if you want to come up from behind
the shop. Place quite clean and separated by curtains.

Name: Risa or Lisa
Origin: Dayak
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 34B
BJ: No service
FJ: No service
HJ: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
Damage: RM45 (Body massage) + RM20 (HJ c/w Playing Boobs)

Mannnn
11-23-06, 13:35
Jacky,

saw Genting reflexology and Beijing reflexology at RH Plaza. The back lane. Any pne been there pls post report.

Mo
Beijing I think won't give us a single shake.
Genting Reflexology Centre is opening soon, will try.
Shangai Natural Healing is opening soon, will also give a try.

Normad2020
11-24-06, 02:49
Brother Mannnn, my deepest respect to a Taiko. You are the authority in Kuching now in relations to MP. Cheers and keep up the good work....hehehehehe

Block Ae101 - Zen

Block Af101 - Relax

Block Ab109 - Sri Bintang

Block Ae104 - J&J

Block Cd103 - Vital

Block Dc106 - Kitty

Block Da102 - Ann Ann (Opening soon)

Mo100
11-26-06, 09:53
Actually had massage at the MP at the further end of Chonglin Park shoplot. The 2 MP are almost face to face; almost oposite. Excuse me, did not take down name and signboard this time cos my eyes were fixed and Michelle who happend to be at outside. Biz was really good at both MPs.

It was the one that open for about a month. Had this girl name local chinese girl name Michelle.

Name: Michelle (money face)
Look: 6/10
Boob: 7/0 large and dark nipple but S size, my type
Skill: 3/10, not if u need a proper massage.
Damage: 50+30 tip for batin, no masturbation, if masturbate, double!!!(do bargain, I bargain all the time)
MP: 10/10 it's new, clean, spacious, nice soft music and multi purpose bed.
WIR: Yes if u want to f*** her. Big No if u want massage.

I asked her the following:

1. BBBJ: RM100
2. FJ: RM200
3. Other: sauna RM26, i think expensive.
4. do remember to add the RM50 @ front counter.

So what do U think?

My answer simple..Better call OKT, cheaper, much better bonking environment and better stocks..

Heard a girl from GrandCon also there. And she's good masseur.

Later, pulled over to the whole stretch of MPs facing DAP office, Ting Ting, Ann Ann and another one.

Went to Ann Ann and saw a "Yang Boleh". Smile and walk out cos I think he knows my old man. May be he's the owner there!!! China girl massage is RM60. Local product RM50. Discrimination!!! This operate like Y2Y and Y&Y.

End of Report

Mo

Kenhoo
11-26-06, 19:06
Hi Brothers,

I'm new here. Thanks for the reports as it had give us some guide.

Can anybody give me the OKT Number where I could find some PRC?

TQ

Eric Niceman
11-27-06, 03:24
Went to Sun and the girls are quite old. Picked one thai girl by the name, ah san. No roaming allowed. Massgae 1 hour, RM50. HJ extra RM50. Total RM100. Charge RM100 if want roaming. Never will go back again.

Smokiee Man
11-27-06, 04:48
Hi all.

Goin to Kuching tomorrow (last minute maa).

Never had any in Kuching, well. apart from my ex; )

So any of you guys kind enough give any numbers to call. Overnight in hotel la if can.

Please help k. My d#*# is starting to merajuk la no action 4 2 mths. Help my d*#*. Its for a good cause: P

Cheers.

P/S: anyone need miri no. I got one teksi guy. Quite good selection.

Smokiee Man
11-27-06, 05:23
Hello bros,

Heard lots abt ida. Hmm.

Anyone kind enough to give her contact no?

Will visit kch. Hoping to get some. If you know what I mean hehee.

Cheers.

Seeker A
11-27-06, 10:53
Was in KCH recently. Felt horny and went to review OKT ah boy at KGPK. 3 available n settle w 1 young PRC w big boobs. However ended up with "swan fei" i.e, 2 against 1. Both the 2 PRC were cooperative and responsive, not 1 sitting there looking while u do d other 1. The 2nd round took quite some time & had to resort to CBJ till cum.

face : 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10 yes for both PRC without hav to wash ur didi
AR : no
DATY : yes

For those who want to try gangbang, these two are rated OK compared to what i had in Sibu n Bintulu.

Also met a sweet and slightly plump local Iban/ Bidayuh FL from Kuching named "Shirley" somethg like dat. She knows how 2 carry herself and looks classy model not like d normal local FL dat u get fr low end OKTs. Has any bros out there ever tried her ? If so, how's d quality n rate ?

Cos' she was mentioned by a mutual non-mongering friend hence i could not ask for her contact then. Otherwise blow my cover.

BTW, the chinese lady OKT for young Zhuhai grade PRC is bk in Sibu. She denied being caught during d previous persistent raids in Sept/ Oct. PM for contacts if u need.

Mo100
11-27-06, 13:00
Dear Bros,

I browsed thru KL and Penang forum, most ML charged RM50 for a HJ. It seems like ML in Kuching may start to ask just RM50 for HJ. Will U guys pay for this amount?

Thanks for your kind feedback and comment.

Just for U all to ponder.

I went to JB and has a FJ for RM40 (30 min++, flexible lar)-u can say it's merely a release; she said she's almost 40 but I must tell U she's still silky smooth and GFE is 11/10. Basically, price goes with age. RM30 lowest. U may request for BBBJ also.

It's a building/shop consist of rooms on every floor. The ladies will wait inside the room. Another block of building, the girl charged RM60 per 30 min FJ cos they are younger ladies, in the range of 30's. Saw lots of SG chaps. Singapore this stuff, just that it's in SG Dollar. Most ladies are Malaysian.

SPA and hotels in JB cost RM180 and onwards.

FJ ya! NOT simply HJ huh. U ML in Sarawak still Play Play

So......

ML in Kuching charged RM45-RM50 for 1 hr massage and no roaming! Huh, Life's So So So Very Good for ML in Sarawak ler, so "ho mia", some even snobbish. What to do? But, I know bro here always buy Sarawak produce.

Mo

Mannnn
11-27-06, 14:13
Name: Michelle (money face)
Look: 6/10
Boob: 7/0 large and dark nipple but S size, my type
Skill: 3/10, not if u need a proper massage.
Damage: 50+30 tip for batin, no masturbation, if masturbate, double!!!(do bargain, I bargain all the time)
MP: 10/10 it's new, clean, spacious, nice soft music and multi purpose bed.
WIR: Yes if u want to f*** her. Big No if u want massage.

IMo

You pay 30 tip for batin, no masturbation, ...

What is the difference between batin and masturbation, please?

Mannnn
11-27-06, 14:22
Went to Sun and the girls are quite old. Picked one thai girl by the name, ah san. No roaming allowed. Massgae 1 hour, RM50. HJ extra RM50. Total RM100. Charge RM100 if want roaming. Never will go back again.
You're so young and she's so old, yet no autoroaming allowed. Tell her to go back to Thailand. There're many local girls waiting for you to play their tits. Hehehe...

Ambuk Carisa
11-28-06, 05:54
You pay 30 tip for batin, no masturbation, ...

Batin makes u hard... no masturbation = blue balls... pay RM30 for blue balls... bad deal IMHO... hahaha...

Mannnn
11-28-06, 11:32
Healing Reflexology is going to have a new name.
The new name is, Living Touch massage therapy centre.
Her slogan is, A blessing from nature.

Just went there to have a foot reflexology. The price is RM44 per hour.
There's a few male masseurs and 1 female masseur, age 30++.

Mo100
11-28-06, 11:51

Here's my sexfination

Batin > skilled motions strokes and massage by an experienced ML. Must have good self control, no shoot out. It feels really excellent. I normally wait 1-3 days, depending on my 'qi' b4 I call OKT or use my gf. My gf claimed that she felt my penis larger.

I start to practice this after I felt unwell masturbating in an cold air-conditioned room. Maintenance and endurance are the keyword. Most ML don't know how and don't like to do batin. I know that ladies at Borneo MP know how to do batin. An older ML will have the patience to do batin.

Masturbation >bbbj, jab and stroke till I cum, say my gf give me a HJ instead of bonking her. Orient MP are best in this category.

Mo

Chris Jent
11-29-06, 02:23

Here's my sexfination

Batin > skilled motions strokes and massage by an experienced ML. Must have good self control, no shoot out. It feels really excellent. I normally wait 1-3 days, depending on my 'qi' b4 I call OKT or use my gf. My gf claimed that she felt my penis larger.

I start to practice this after I felt unwell masturbating in an cold air-conditioned room. Maintenance and endurance are the keyword. Most ML don't know how and don't like to do batin. I know that ladies at Borneo MP know how to do batin. An older ML will have the patience to do batin.

Masturbation >bbbj, jab and stroke till I cum, say my gf give me a HJ instead of bonking her. Orient MP are best in this category.

Mo

Thanks for your sexfination, bro Mo.

I always thought the two are the same thing.

Mannnn
11-29-06, 04:13

Here's my sexfination

Mo

Thank you for you sexfination.
I too thought both are the same all this while.
Thank you bro. Mo100.

Normad2020
11-29-06, 07:09
Thanks to Bro Mannnn and other Taikos, I managed to visit Zen yesterday (after my meeting). I went there with my now good cheonging Sales Manager and since I was the visitor, he allowed me to choose first. I chose Nor (Indo)while he took Kate (local).

Proceeded to the room (spacious as reported earlier). Undressed and she came in. We spoke for a while and while massaging me, I found out that she is 32yo, 1 boy (17 yo), divorced and originally from Jakarta. We talk dirty things for a while and I asked her to take off her cloth. At first reluctant but after some repeated request, she took-off all her clothes except her panty. Body not much to shout about but she got fairly big boobs :)

She asked me to turn around and I started playing with those boobs. Sensing that she was enjoying herself, I pulled her closer and began to suck the nipples. She gave out a slight moan and I immediately dived my finger under the panty and finger-f**k her ****. It was wet and as I increased my finger pumping her hips began to move and she went into a 'fit' and cummed ;) After that her legs just gave way and nearly stumbled but I managed to stablise her by pulling her panty towards me.

She then asked me what I wanted and naturally I pointed to my d**k for some ice-cream. She smiled at me and proceeded to give me one of the best bbbj I have had in a long time. She was slow and deep-throated me, and she used the vibration of her throat to add sensation to her sucking. What I felt was just tongue and throat and not the teeth. She occassionally lick my shaft all the way to my balls and arse-hole. I was in heaven!!

I told her I was about to cum and she immediately resumed sucking my d**k and in a little while I shot a hugh load into her mouth and she drank it all :) !!! Man, was I satisfied ;p She continued to use her tongue to clean my d**k and later laid beside me and asked me whether I had enjoyed myself? I said yes ;o

When the hour was up, she helped me to get dress and I gave her RM30 for a great service and she seemed genuinely happy.

Review & Statistics

Name: Nor
Nationality: NL
bbbjcim: 9/10
body: good considering her age
Damage: RM35 (massage) + RM30 (service)
WIR: maybe but want to try other places ;)

Want to visit Ida this afternoon....hehehe. Hopefully meeting can finish fast.

Cheers

Mannnn
11-30-06, 13:17
Thanks to Bro Mannnn and other Taikos, I managed to visit Zen yesterday (after my meeting). I went there with my now good cheonging Sales Manager and since I was the visitor, he allowed me to choose first. I chose Nor (Indo)while he took Kate (local).

Proceeded to the room (spacious as reported earlier). Undressed and she came in. We spoke for a while and while massaging me, I found out that she is 32yo, 1 boy (17 yo), divorced and originally from Jakarta. We talk dirty things for a while and I asked her to take off her cloth. At first reluctant but after some repeated request, she took-off all her clothes except her panty. Body not much to shout about but she got fairly big boobs :)

She asked me to turn around and I started playing with those boobs. Sensing that she was enjoying herself, I pulled her closer and began to suck the nipples. She gave out a slight moan and I immediately dived my finger under the panty and finger-f**k her ****. It was wet and as I increased my finger pumping her hips began to move and she went into a 'fit' and cummed ;) After that her legs just gave way and nearly stumbled but I managed to stablise her by pulling her panty towards me.

She then asked me what I wanted and naturally I pointed to my d**k for some ice-cream. She smiled at me and proceeded to give me one of the best bbbj I have had in a long time. She was slow and deep-throated me, and she used the vibration of her throat to add sensation to her sucking. What I felt was just tongue and throat and not the teeth. She occassionally lick my shaft all the way to my balls and arse-hole. I was in heaven!!

I told her I was about to cum and she immediately resumed sucking my d**k and in a little while I shot a hugh load into her mouth and she drank it all :) !!! Man, was I satisfied ;p She continued to use her tongue to clean my d**k and later laid beside me and asked me whether I had enjoyed myself? I said yes ;o

When the hour was up, she helped me to get dress and I gave her RM30 for a great service and she seemed genuinely happy.

Review & Statistics

Nationality: Indonesian
bbbjcim: 9/10
body: good considering her age
Damage: RM35 (massage) + RM30 (service)
WIR: maybe but want to try other places ;)

Want to visit Ida this afternoon....hehehe. Hopefully meeting can finish fast.

Cheers

After reading your FR, feel horny and went to find Nor. She was taking bath
and came in a few minutes later. Once inside we hold each other tightly.
Undressed and she give me a slow catbath. My didi also got her warm welcome. She give me bbbj which was slow and sensual. I take out my
rubber and proceed to do FJ.

Damage: 20 (massage 1/2 hour) + 30 (bbbj + FJ)

Normad2020
12-01-06, 08:48
Bro Mannnn, glad we share some common interest. I will try her FJ next time I visited her. Must make sure to bring own condom...hehehehe :) Cheers

After reading your FR, feel horny and went to find Nor. She was taking bath
and came in a few minutes later. Once inside we hold each other tightly.
Undressed and she give me a slow catbath. My didi also got her warm welcome. She give me bbbj which was slow and sensual. I take out my
rubber and proceed to do FJ.

Damage: 20 (massage 1/2 hour) + 30 (bbbj + FJ)

Viper Z
12-01-06, 11:44
Since most of you are infatuated by this Nor... thought of telling you some news. Went there last week with Miao. While he is 'at it' with Nor, I was having a foot massage with the guy massuer. Turns out.. it is her husband!

:D

:)
Viper Z

Mannnn
12-01-06, 13:03
Since most of you are infatuated by this Nor... thought of telling you some news. Went there last week with Miao. While he is 'at it' with Nor, I was having a foot massage with the guy massuer. Turns out.. it is her husband!

Viper Z

If it's true, then don't ....., else come out of the MP minus our didi. Beware!!!

Ambuk Carisa
12-01-06, 17:02

Viper Z

Wahlau - serious stuff!

MasterAndVisa
12-02-06, 07:13
Finally had successfully register myself as one of the member here.

I feel so lucky today, able to explore this forum "accidently" and found so many resourcesful information here. All this while i been trying to source for girl in town, but always don know the "Way". Just tried sakura and sky. And now, i got this "dictionary" and many good referencer in here. Hope every tai ko will help me, the rookie up.

I am going to Sibu next week, any good references over there?

I am yet to try any OKT's gal before, any kind heart cheongster here could help me.

See you all soon..

MasterAndVisa
12-02-06, 14:28
I feel so glad today for accidentally explore this site. It was really like an dictionary for me to know so many actions was happening in town. This is really an reference site for me instead of just knowing sakura and sky in place. Hope you guys will be my referenrer in the future.

I would really love to try some RPC from some OKT, any body can provide me the no?

How about sibu, anybody know any source in Sibu?

EDITOR'S NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed for editing to meet the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#postingguidelines).

Mannnn
12-03-06, 09:28
Went to Orient for a body massage. A few girls were sitting on the sofa. Pick one
and proceed to the massage area. As usual, she massage my back body first. Massage
is OK. After that, turn over and massage my legs. When she was massaging my legs, she
would do some batin. I think this is a warm up exercises for the didi. After finished
the front body massage, she proceed to HJ. Hj was slow and I lifted up her bra for some
fondling. Her boobs were beautiful and quite firms. Later I shoot out my unwanted babies.

Name: Lily
Origin: Dayak
Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: B
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: No
BJ: No
Gfe: 7/10
Damage: 50 + 50

Normad2020
12-04-06, 02:50
Bro Viper (Taiko), since this is the case, I will strike-out her name from my list of things to do in Kuching. I will most probably stick to Ida...:) No point trying to get some "unloading" and then came out to face an angry husband. BTW, is he the older gentleman (about 45-50 yo)? When I was there there was a young man (mid-20s) and an older gentleman......:p

Viper Z

Mannnn
12-04-06, 10:37
Went to Eroma. 2 is working, 2 is off and only 1 is free. Pick her and proceed to the massage area. Place quite clean and spacious.

Name: Didn't ask
Massage: 9/10
Damage: 50

Eric Niceman
12-07-06, 04:00
Went to Zen yesterday afternoon. Room clean. Got Nor aged 32. Paid RM50 for 90 mins well worth body massage. Tip RM50(cos Nor's service very good) for screwing session. Nor very co-operative and it's really value for money. Nor arrived Kuching from Jakarta about 2 weeks ago. She will be here for 1 month.

Total damage : RM50+RM50
WIR : Yes
OWO: Yes
FS : Yes
BLS : Yes
TUMA: Yes
VFM: Yes
XoXo: Yes
Reverse Cowgirl: Yes
Mileage: Excellent
GFE: Yes
Deep Throat: Yes

Remember bring a cap.

Eric Niceman
12-07-06, 04:02
Bro Viper (Taiko), since this is the case, I will strike-out her name from my list of things to do in Kuching. I will most probably stick to Ida...:) No point trying to get some "unloading" and then came out to face an angry husband. BTW, is he the older gentleman (about 45-50 yo)? When I was there there was a young man (mid-20s) and an older gentleman......:pI was told the 2 men are father and son. But I did not asked whether it's her husband or not.

Pengamput
12-08-06, 02:53
Went to Eroma. 2 is working, 2 is off and only 1 is free. Pick her and proceed to the massage area. Place quite clean and spacious.

Name: Didn't ask
Massage: 9/10
Damage: 50Bro Mann,

I went there also on 01/02 Friday eve. Place is clean.

Name: Irene
Damage:50

Normad2020
12-08-06, 05:42
Brother, so is she the older gentleman's wife or lover? Since you said she will be leaving Kuching soon....so I assumed that they are more a defacto husband-wife relationship rather that legally registered ;) ?? If that is the case, that would explain his non-objection to her "extra" services to her customers ;p Cheers

I was told the 2 men are father and son. But I did not asked whether it's her husband or not.

Ambuk Carisa
12-08-06, 10:54
Went to Zen yesterday afternoon. Room clean. Got Nor aged 32. Paid RM50 for 90 mins well worth body massage. Tip RM50(cos Nor's service very good) for screwing session. Nor very co-operative and it's really value for money. Nor arrived Kuching from Jakarta about 2 weeks ago. She will be here for 1 month.

Total damage : RM50+RM50
WIR : Yes
OWO: Yes
FS : Yes
BLS : Yes
TUMA: Yes
VFM: Yes
XoXo: Yes
Reverse Cowgirl: Yes
Mileage: Excellent
GFE: Yes
Deep Throat: Yes

Remember bring a cap.

Bro, I'm confused with yr abbreviations!

Eric Niceman
12-09-06, 10:36
Bro, I'm confused with yr abbreviations!

Dear Ambuk,

Please refer to the abbreviation and you will know what do I meant by those abbreviations. I am learning to use it by refering to the icons above and hope you would do so too.

Happy cheonging.

Mantit
12-09-06, 16:00
After all the good reviews in this forum, I decided to check out 168 today. From my experience, she is not very friendly. However, her areola and her nipples are beautiful.

Mantit
12-10-06, 14:08
Good news! If you would like to save money on massage, you should go to this place and ask for the owner - El**n. They only charge RM35 per hour even though it says RM40 on the menu.

The thing is, there are only two regular ML at this place, Nor and another heavier lady.

But, El**n told me that he can order ML from other places to come. My guess is from Relax.

Eric Niceman
12-10-06, 14:21
After all the good reviews in this forum, I decided to check out 168 today. From my experience, she is not very friendly. However, her areola and her nipples are beautiful.Mantit,

Mind to share what is the damage?

Thanks

Nizams78
12-11-06, 03:15
Guys,

Will be in Kuching after Christmas. Can anyone direct me to Zen. Have no idea where it is.

Cheers

Mantit
12-11-06, 04:30
Mantit,

Mind to share what is the damage?

ThanksRM45+30 tip

Mantit
12-11-06, 10:47
Visited Relax and chose a natural beauty( not much make up) but girl next door type of pretty face.

She is slim and friendly. I really enjoyed the session. She provided HJ without even asking for a tip. I also like her small A Cup boobs. However, into the 45min, she said the police will be coming later to spot check. I wander how they know when??

Damage: RM45 + 0
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Boobs: A cup
Name: Jenny

BTW: Tika is now at Relax.

Mannnn
12-12-06, 03:18
Visited Relax and chose a natural beauty( not much make up) but girl next door type of pretty face.

She is slim and friendly. I really enjoyed the session. She provided HJ without even asking for a tip. I also like her small A Cup boobs. However, into the 45min, she said the police will be coming later to spot check. I wander how they know when??

Damage: RM45 + 0
Face: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Boobs: A cup
Name: Jenny

BTW: Tika is now at Relax.

Which Relax are you refering to;

Relax @ MJC
Relax @ Chonglin park
Relax @ Sri Sarawak

Mannnn
12-12-06, 03:22
Bro Mann,

I went there also on 01/02 Friday eve. Place is clean.

Name: Irene
Damage:50

Does she provide extra services? HJ or FJ or batin?

Kevin82
12-12-06, 10:05
The laters news i hear is many ML working at Oriental before almost moved to other MP. Most of them are moved to the MP called Crystal Palace i think so~!! Including ML Ah Ling.

Mantit
12-12-06, 11:15
Which Relax are you refering to;

Relax @ MJC
Relax @ Chonglin park
Relax @ Sri SarawakSorry. Relax at MJC.

Mantit
12-12-06, 11:18
The laters news I hear is many ML working at Oriental before almost moved to other MP. Most of them are moved to the MP called Crystal Palace I think so! Including ML Ah Ling.Where is this place?

Mo100
12-12-06, 16:17
Kevin,

Where is the location of Crystal Palace? Sound like a football club. It must be a subsidiary co. of Oriental.

Mo

Mannnn
12-13-06, 11:21
Genting is open 1 week ago. Went in and request a body massage. Standard is RM58 and
room is RM63. All massage ladies is working and the receptionist recommend male massuer
for me and I say, I will come back again. Had a chance to see a PRC ML when she came
out to take somethings. Looks, quite pretty and young and wear a uniform.

Then went to Ann Ann at MJC, which open nearly 2 weeks ago. Saw a few PRC girls,
all so so only. Pick a girl for a body massage. Massage area is by 7'X9' room.

Name: Xiao Sik
Origin: PRC
Face: 5.5/10
HJ: No
Massage: 2/10
Damage: 60

Mannnn
12-13-06, 13:04
J&J at MJC has also a new name called D&D Reflexology Centre

Eric Niceman
12-13-06, 13:35
Guys,

Will be in Kuching after Christmas. Can anyone direct me to Zen. Have no idea where it is.

CheersNizam,

You look for Teck Kong while driving towards MJC. It's behind Teck Kong. When you are behing Teck Kong, look for Sayang Cafe. It's the same row as Sayang Cafe. Very easy to locate because Zen put up a big banner.

Best of luck and look forward to your posting.

Mannnn
12-13-06, 13:36
The laters news i hear is many ML working at Oriental before almost moved to other MP. Most of them are moved to the MP called Crystal Palace i think so~!! Including ML Ah Ling.

Where is Oriental please?
I can only find Orient and where is Crystal Palace please?

Kevin82
12-14-06, 03:44
Where is Oriental please?
I can only find Orient and where is Crystal Palace please?

Ooooopp Sorry brother~!!! you are right~!!!

Crystal Palace also at 3th miles but is on Timberland side area. you know the coffe shop called "Wan San Wan", the MP is behind the shop, you will see the signboard red color i think. hope you people will find the place~!!

Happy hunting~!!

Darkman 82
12-14-06, 05:54
Genting is open 1 week ago. Went in and request a body massage. Standard is RM58 and room is RM63. All massage ladies is working and the receptionist recommend male massuer for me and I say, I will come back again. Had a chance to see a PRC ML when she came out to take somethings. Looks, quite pretty and young and wear a uniform.

Then went to Ann Ann at MJC, which open nearly 2 weeks ago. Saw a few PRC girls,
all so so only. Pick a girl for a body massage. Massage area is by 7'X9' room.

Name: Xiao Sik
Face: 5.5/10
Massage: 2/10
Damage: 6058 for massage and 63 for room? Which means all together is RM121 for a body massage by a male massuer summore? Thats hilarious. Is this a genuine massage or?

Mannnn
12-14-06, 06:44
58 for massage and 63 for room? Which means all together is RM121 for a body massage by a male massuer summore? Thats hilarious. Is this a genuine massage or?

No, standard means massage in an area divide by curtains and the price is RM58

And if you want massage inside a room is RM63

Darkman 82
12-14-06, 08:18

And if you want massage inside a room is RM63Critical question: Genuine or hanky-panky?

Darkman 82
12-14-06, 11:26

And if you want massage inside a room is RM63Critical question, is that a genuine massage or any extra as you know? And yea. Are you sure mary from hong lok is a HE? I thought she was a he before but after a closer look, looks like a SHE. Still confusing. Can anyone confirm as this is scary?

Hairy Timun
12-14-06, 11:34
Decided to ular a bit today, so went to genting since none of the bros here have tried it. I opted for the massage in room which cost rm75.00. There's another type quoted by bro Mannn that's at the lower price as stated in previous FR. But the PRC recommended the 75 package as more suitable for tired muscles as I dun read chinese. The explanation given also hard to understand.
Anyway, went into the room which is upstairs. The main hall (cheaper) package's downstairs. Deco really nice. Got nice showers at the back (though not attached to room) ala the spa type. Service staff all very friendly.
Proceed to change into boxers shorts provided. I've got no. 11. Very friendly. Told me her name but am just hopeless with PRC names. Turned out that the package I've chosen was normal oil massage. But she's quite good. Strength wise, just nice.
After awhile, I asked for special service but she said cannot. Boss strictly forbid them. So disappointed. But since the massage was quite good, I decided to extend another 30 min. Towards the end, she did fondle me a bit. So Jr started to react. But she asked Jr to sleep!! WTF!! She says she don't dare. Will maybe try after she gets to know me better. Bummer!!
All in all, a nice massage though came out with blue balls!! WIR?? Maybe if really wanna nice massage.

No : 11
Name: Don't remember
Looks: 6/10 (ok tthough a bit old... late twenties maybe)
Body: 6/10 (very thin but ok boobs)
GFE: 8.5/10
HJ: Not allowed!! (what more to say bbbj, fj etc)
Damage: 112.50 (1.5 x 75.00)

P/s: I saw 2 female customers when I was there. So maybe it's really a clean joint.
pp/s: Went to Ann Ann at Chong Ling a few weeks ago. Got Pei Pei. Damage's 60+50 (HJ). Ok looks and allow top roaming. Nice D cups. Suck 'em and hear her moan!

Darkman 82
12-14-06, 12:29
Which means its a clean place? Can't nego at all? Without the boss knowing of cors. Gonna to try in this few dyas time. How many gals were there? All looking good?

Darkman 82
12-15-06, 11:04
Been to Genting this afternoon as i got ntg much to do. The place is nice and I took a 63 package which is a normal body massage with a PRC in silk uniform. Didnt bother to ask for the PRC's name. She's quite friendly though. When she massage till my thigh, of cors there was some reaction to my didi and i asked if they provide any other service politely. She smiled and said nope as this is a genuine massage center. I just smiled back to her and went home with a present. BLUE BALLS!

Damage: 63

Mannnn
12-15-06, 13:29
Went to Kitty for a massage. Saw a few MILF ML, all had OK looking. Pick one
and proceed to massage area, separated by curtains. Massage was good and batin
is free.

Name: Anna
Origin: CKT
Batin: 9/10 (It's free)
Damage: RM45

Seeker A
12-17-06, 04:40
Wa driving to KCH & had a friend guided me there. The place is quite clean and asked Nor 4 an 1-hr session. Indeed she is friendly n naughtly but massage skills r average.

Aft msg my back and turn to frontal side, i started my work..no problem taking off her panties n bra..n got her to BBBJ till CIM. Had hav much better BBBJ. Aft cleaning up, she proceeded to continue 2 msg and after sometime, didi woke up n asked her for a 2nd rd HJ.

Overall, satisfying but somewhat fallen short of expectations as experineced by other bros out there.

Damage : 40+50 tips (2 rds).

Hairy Timun
12-17-06, 08:23
Finally went to Zen at MJC to try out Nor, or is it Nur?? Anyway, like have been posted before. Massage was ok although a bit too lighht for my taste. Managed to get extras for only rm30.00. Damn cheap.
A brief summary:

Race: Indo (from Jarkata)
Looks: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (big droopy boobs. Allow roaming)
BBBJ: 5/10
HJ: 5/10
GFE: 7.5/10 (very nice and not demanding at all on the $$ part. Just tipped her what I felt right.)
Damage: 40+30 (tips for HJ + BBBJ)
WIR: No. Except for the very shy and undemanding style of hers, there's nothing really to shout about.

Mannnn
12-18-06, 11:21
Went to Kitty again and look for Anna. Her batin skill just got better. Her HJ is slow and
nice. That's the way I like it!.

Name: Anna
HJ: 8/10
Damage: 45 + 50 (HJ)

Went to 168 and saw Ida. Pick her cos' she was smilling happily at me. Had a FJ with her, and
her pussy got tighter and wetter. Start with Bbbj, cap me, and do cowgirl. When doing cowgirl
shw was rocking hard and has some slight moans. Then proceed to doggie and missionery.

Name: Ida
FJ: 8/10
Total damage: 150

Mannnn
12-18-06, 13:54
Went to Genting and proceed to the reception counter. Choose a "Aroma Therapy Body Massage"
which cost RM75 with room. Put the shoes inside the shoes cabinet and wear a pair of slipper.
Receptionist give me a number tag to wear at the wrist. This is used to indentify the type of
massage when check out later. A counter boy lead me up to upstair and pick a room. The room
have numbers which start likes VIP 1, VIP 2 and so on.

I enter the room and sit on the massage bed. A minutes later a girls enter my room and give
me a cup of warm tea. While waiting for the ML, I sip nearly more than half of the cup of tea.
The ML girl came in and put down her things. I take off my shirt and pants and change a silk
short pant. I lay face down and the ML start to massage my back. After a few minutes of massage
I asked the ML got anythings special or not. She said, "no, no, don't think about it", with a smile.

The massage was good and some are sensual massage. I like the parts which her boobs will sit on
my face. We chat nearly throughout the massage session. Before she come over here, she works
at Shenzhen, China for three years. After finishning massage, change back my clothes and went
downstair to the reception counter and pay for the massage. I went out with fresh flower smell
all over my body :) because of eroma massage oil.

Name: KuiYin (Number 15)
Massage: 8.5/10
Damage: RM75

Normad2020
12-19-06, 03:30
Finally had a chance to try Nor yesterday. Went there around 4pm and asked for her. Was led into a room but now the room has curtains with 2 beds per room with the paper removed from the half-glass door :(

She came in and was surprised to see me and immediately hugged me and gave me a long deep kiss. She then closed the curtain and with giggle in her voice asked me to undress. I requested her to undress also for which she obliged.

We resumed kissing and rubbing each other's body. By now my didi was at full attention and without fanfare, she knelt in front of me and gave me a slow and deep BBBJ !! It was great :) After a few minutes, I told her to lay on the bed and I proceeded to finger f**k her until she climaxed. She was making so much noice that I had to cover her mouth with my other hand...wow !!

She then immediately gave me another round of BBBJ. I was ready and put on a condom and proceeded to f**k her missionary with her legs resting on my shoulder. I rammed hard into her c**t and she began to move in time with me and in no time she climaxed again. I turned her over and proceeded with doggie and I was playing with her arsehole. Sensing no objection, I took some of the baby oil that she had in a bottle and apply it to her arsehole. While applying I continued to pump her doggie. After "massaging" the arsehole for a while and sensing the muscle relaxed, I proceeded to penetrate her arsehole.

In the beginning she complained it was a bit painful but after a few strokes, she began to enjoy it and was even able to move her arse to match my stroke. I played with her pussy button and as I climaxed, she had another climax and this time the pussy juice was flowing freely :) :) !!!

She then cleaned me and herself up and gave me a massage around my stomach and groin area. She concentrate on my didi with the process of what she called "pressing the air out of the veins around the didi". It felt good !!

When the hour was nearly up and sensing that my didi was waking up, she asked me whether I wanted to release again and naturally I said YES. She proceeded to give me a BBBJ but after nearly 5 minutes, I was not able to climax and so I asked her to stop and to bring a wet towel to wipe my body and didi. After that we dressed and after more hugging and kissing I left.

Statistics:

Damage: RM40 + RM50

BTW, she is going back to stamp her passport on Wednesday.

Cheers

Ambuk Carisa
12-19-06, 03:34
Went to Genting and proceed to the reception counter. Choose a "Aroma Therapy Body Massage"
which cost RM75 with room. Put the shoes inside the shoes cabinet and wear a pair of slipper.
Receptionist give me a number tag to wear at the wrist. This is used to indentify the type of
massage when check out later. A counter boy lead me up to upstair and pick a room. The room
have numbers which start likes VIP 1, VIP 2 and so on.

I enter the room and sit on the massage bed. A minutes later a girls enter my room and give
me a cup of warm tea. While waiting for the ML, I sip nearly more than half of the cup of tea.
The ML girl came in and put down her things. I take off my shirt and pants and change a silk
short pant. I lay face down and the ML start to massage my back. After a few minutes of massage
I asked the ML got anythings special or not. She said, "no, no, don't think about it", with a smile.

The massage was good and some are sensual massage. I like the parts which her boobs will sit on
my face. We chat nearly throughout the massage session. Before she come over here, she works
at Shenzhen, China for three years. After finishning massage, change back my clothes and went
downstair to the reception counter and pay for the massage. I went out with fresh flower smell
all over my body :) because of eroma massage oil.

Name: KuiYin (Number 15)
Massage: 8.5/10
Damage: RM75

Wahlau, boobs sit on face and get nothing special - no wonder everyone leaves Genting with blue balls! LOL!

Darkman 82
12-20-06, 07:14
Just out of my curiousity, does all the bros who went to genting reflexology centre leave their underwear when changing to the silk pants provided? I found out that wearing the silky pants with underwear on can hardly have feel on the massage given when they massage on ur butt cheeks. I'm not sure if I should put on the silky pants with or without underwear?

Mannnn
12-21-06, 05:55
Just out of my curiousity, does all the bros who went to genting reflexology centre leave their underwear when changing to the silk pants provided? I found out that wearing the silky pants with underwear on can hardly have feel on the massage given when they massage on ur butt cheeks. I'm not sure if I should put on the silky pants with or without underwear?

You try without your underwear and let all bros. here knows how its feel,
and how the massage girl feel.:D

Viper Z
12-21-06, 08:22
Went to Chong Lin with Miao and saw a new refloxology opening soon. It is quite big considering three shop lot is used. The place is called Thienjing Reflexology. :D Looks like china is invading Kuching?

Anyway you guysshould check out Shadow Reflexology after the new year. Been there the last few weeks and I would say the girls are much better than I last visited (2 years ago). :)

Mannnn
12-21-06, 13:53
Went to Jade last week and had a massage. Pick the same old girl named Ah Ching.
Ah Ching told me, there is one shemale/pondan :eek: working there. So guys, becareful when choosing!

Ambuk Carisa
12-22-06, 03:26
Went to Chong Lin with Miao and saw a new refloxology opening soon. It is quite big considering three shop lot is used. The place is called Thienjing Reflexology. :D Looks like china is invading Kuching?

Anyway you guysshould check out Shadow Reflexology after the new year. Been there the last few weeks and I would say the girls are much better than I last visited (2 years ago). :)

Shadow? Where's that, bro? Sounds shady... I like it oredi!

Mannnn
12-23-06, 11:05
My friend came to Kuching. Ask me where got new MP. Take him go Genting. Both of us select body massage.
After massage, when we went out, my friend shouted, Shit!. Fj, no, HJ, no. I said, I also got the same
reply. Both of us got Blue Balls!

Name: KwanYen (No. 19)
Face: 5.5 (consider low quality)
Body: 5.75
Massage: 5/10 (weak hands)
FJ: no
HJ: no

My friend ML;

FJ: no
HJ: no

Passby Jalan Mendu and saw N.D. Foot Reflexology Centre opening soon!

I think Thienjing Reflexology occupy 4 shoplots.

Mo100
12-24-06, 18:51
Mannn,

You should do this next time...

"Aiyo U so pertty Miss. Can we go out on a date, tonite"
"I stay at xxx Hotel"
"Want to do with me at the hotel"
"Later I come to fetch U after work and then we go makan lar"
"And then...my room we..."

Least but not...

"How much"

Or a more direct one...

"U do outcall FJ?"
"What's ur phone no."
"Come and meet me at my hotel"
blah...blah...blah...

Mo

Mannnn
12-25-06, 09:38
Went to Teng Teng Therapy Care Centre and have a Foot Reflexology and Whole Body Pressure Point Massage.

Name: Sze Sze
Foot massage: 7/10
Body massage: 7.5/10
FJ: Didn't ask
HJ: Didn't ask
Damage: 25 (foot masage 40 min) + 55 (body massage 1 hr)

Darkman 82
12-26-06, 05:11
To all bros out there,

Anyone knows theres other MP that are like Genting Reflexology with provides a little bit of extra? Other Mps that have extra normally would not have a decent massage job offered like Genting. But Genting never offer a decent extra job offered by other MPs. So wondering Is there anything in between Genting and other Mps that offered decent massage and also extra?

Thanx!

Hairy Timun
12-26-06, 05:25
I've not heard/read of any FR regarding the foot reflexology at Tabuan Laru mentioned in here. Any of the bros here have been there? It's the place next to the walk up apartments behind Foody Goody. I would appreciate any info. Thanks bros. Oh, have a prosperous and joyous 2007.

Viper Z
12-26-06, 09:48
How r u Bro...

Buzzy cheong ehh...wish i go to Kuching...kekeke
But u seem to be very buzzy yaa...survey lot of
holes..glad u there...makes me wonder what u have
for me if i in Kuching...

:) Daeng

Same old same old.. :D Only dun post anymore FR since it is all basically the same.

Viper Z

Viper Z
12-26-06, 09:49
Shadow? Where's that, bro? Sounds shady... I like it oredi!

Also at Ang Cheng Ho - very near Lavendar and 168. Lepak at BLueberry cafe and you can see the shadow (it is a corner lot)

Viper Z
12-26-06, 09:51
To all bros out there,

Anyone knows theres other MP that are like Genting Reflexology with provides a little bit of extra? Other Mps that have extra normally would not have a decent massage job offered like Genting. But Genting never offer a decent extra job offered by other MPs. So wondering Is there anything in between Genting and other Mps that offered decent massage and also extra?

Thanx!

Sun Reflexology :D But all that is left are MILFs except Ah Anne.

Viper Z
12-26-06, 09:54
The new 'branch' - this one owned by the younger brother - at Batu Kawa provides PRCs (we saw 3 bird there) within the age range of mid 20s to mid 30s. :) Standard price are :-

Massage : RM 60
HJ : RM 50
Full service : Depending on your nego skill - usually RM 150.00

They told us new stock coming next month. :D

Darkman 82
12-26-06, 10:03
Sun Reflexology :D But all that is left are MILFs except Ah Anne.Dear Bro Viper

Wheres sun reflexology? And what about Ah Anne stats? Allow roaming? To what degree? And whats the damage?

Thanks!

Tobawang
12-26-06, 11:45
Why don't you guys list down the names of places which you guys know and rate them so will be easier for everyone.

BTW, what is the outcall rate in Kch? Any numbers?

Tobawang

Chris Jent
12-27-06, 06:40
Why don't you guys list down the names of places which you guys know and rate them so will be easier for everyone.

BTW, what is the outcall rate in Kch? Any numbers?

Tobawang

Tobawang,

why don't you do some homework yourself?

Viper Z
12-28-06, 06:40
As Chris Gent said... We are here to help provide info... NOT to spoon fed others.

Viper Z

Horny Shy Guy
12-31-06, 05:27
Tobawang,

I totally agree with Viper. On top of it, the way you ask was rather rude to my opinion. I believe everyone in this forum would be glad to assist you if u could ask in a more polite way.

thank you.
HSG

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL BROS