PDA

View Full Version : 2003 General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

HKferry
10-19-03, 22:02
Hey guys, i dont know if im the only one but does anyone else get uncomfortable going into the brothels in mongkok? especailly when there are loads of young kids walking around the streets right infront of the entrance.. If i need a quick cheap fuck i usuall head for one off the C exit i believe. i completely forgot how to get there but there is hardly anyone around there just a bunch of hardware stores and some construction across the street.

Zero
10-20-03, 04:57
I agree with you HK Ferry,
im also quite uncomfortable with the setting.
But sometime my other head takes over so...
anyway, usualy I just circle around the area rather that staying at the cross like local do.
when I saw the targeted brothel's door is empty I just rush myself in
But most of the time there are a lot of guys inside,
they know why you are there and I don't think they mind

Lilojo
10-20-03, 10:25
News Item:

Front page in HK:

A local Mongkok hobbyist was beaten to death by 3-4 "keepers" after pulling off the cover during the act. Apparently it cost HK$300-500 as extra charge for bb full service and when he refused to pay the extra charge, and then even complained and played rough, the girl called her "boyfriends". The police will be patrolling more diligently and closing down most of the establishments for a little while. So watch for a low key approach in the business around Mongkok for now.

HKferry
10-21-03, 00:58
Yes i am reffering to the C exit off the Mongkok station. I dont even know what street it was maybe shanghai street, i hear brothels on that street are generally nicer and less frequented.. Luckily HK is a small place and the time it takes for the girls to come up to your location is not long.

Zero, i know what you mean. Also i think that when i get into the place its no big deal its just like i feel weird when i leave and go out through the door leading to the sidewalk, you never know if there are a bunch of young school girls/boys standing around and looking at you funny.

Lucky888
10-21-03, 02:33
European,

There are 1-4-1 girls that are available all night. I have seen them on ******.com before. I am not sure if the all night occurs at their place or yours, however, as I have not tried it. Usually they list HKD800 for all night.

CC1
10-21-03, 06:58
--- News report on Mongkok brothel scene ---

Pimp sought after triad fighter's death
Marcal Joanilho

At least three men, including a pimp, are being sought as detectives widen the search for the killers of a triad fighter.

The fighter was beaten to death after a row over extra money for not using a condom with prostitute.

The wanted trio is on the stop list at border checkpoints, particularly for Macau and the mainland.

However, detectives probing the death of Hui Wai-keung, 34, a ``426 red-pole'' - a rank for triad fighter - believe the three are still here.

Hui, a senior member of the Sing Wo triad, was attacked by three to four men on Sunday after he had visited a motel on Reclamation Street, Mong Kok.

The rowdy fighter had argued with a 21-year-old call girl and her pimp after refusing to pay an extra HK$500 demanded by the woman for having removed his condom during intercourse. Hui died of head injuries two hours after he was admitted to Kwong Wah Hospital.

The post-mortem report indicated he died from loss of blood due to a ruptured liver.

Hui managed to tell police before he died that he had been attacked by several men, who he suspected were bouncers, soon after he visited the motel on Reclamation Street.

His dying words led to the arrest of the call girl, a two-way permit holder from the mainland, along with two other mainland visitors and three motel staff members.

Superintendent David Grant, assistant divisional commander (Crime) at Mong Kok police station, said they were searching for ``more than one suspect'' in connection with the killing. Grant declined to disclose further details, adding ``we are still investigating the case''.

Hui's parents identified their son's body at the public mortuary yesterday.

The distraught couple left without offering any comment to waiting newsmen.

Tension is running high among sex traders in Mong Kok after Hui's death. Almost all the brothels and motels that provide call girl services, especially along Reclamation Street, were closed for a second day yesterday.

According to the operators, they had been ``forced to shut down'' and would remain closed for at least a further five days while police investigated Hui's death.

One motel operator went as far as saying they could not open for business again until ``the main culprits are caught''. Meanwhile, Sham Shui Po district commander Peter Hunt denied reports that individual mainland visitors were working the streets of his district as prostitutes.

``It's nonsense,'' he said. ``Since August, no individual visitor has been arrested.''

Immigration rules governing mainland visitors were relaxed from mid-August, allowing them to visit Hong Kong as individuals instead of having to join tour groups.

Hunt said that in a recent joint operation with the Immigration Department in Kowloon, not one of the 280 women arrested were individual visitors from the mainland.

He said most of the arrested women were two-way permit holders and a few were illegal immigrants who claimed they had lost their travel documents.

21 October 2003 / 02:08 AM

CC1
10-21-03, 07:00
Following on from the incident in Mongkok, can anyone confirm if the brothel scene is open again. The report below states that the entire Mongkok scene has closed down for business as the investigation into the murder takes place. This is bad news for me since I am planning a trip tonight after a prolonged absence. Can anyone give an uptodate field report?

cc1

Pluto
10-21-03, 10:37
AMPGuest - Thanks mate!

CC1 - I can confirm that the ones on Shanghai street are working well as usual. I went there yesterday to my new 'regular' shop and I was told that 'company girls' cost only 320 while outside girls cost 350 (for PRCs) and I decided to try a company girl and got a very young girl (17 or 18??) She was good looking but had lots of 'mosquito bites' ??? or some sort of red spots on the feet.
Service was very ordinary, although she had a smile all the time. Sloppy bbbj, mechanical missionary. She tried to finish me off with a hj. She learned the bad tricks at such a young age :(.

Enjoy and report back.
Stay safe.
Only last week I had gone bareback and luckily my girl was friendly so she didn't make a fuss about it.

Jock123
10-21-03, 10:40
CC1 - Try 642 Nathan Road, on the 8th Floor. Exit at Mong Kok MTR, exit E2.

They have both Chinese and Vietnamese girls there - some of the Vietnamese girls speak reasonable English. The service there is always good and not rushed. HKD 350 for 50 minutes.

William Tellhk
10-21-03, 16:43
Guys

I just come back from MK. Nothing is open AT ALL. All the brothels are shut right now. I counted 6 (!!) police vans (PTU).

They are raiding the placed right now as I type.

Hope things will be back to normal in 2 to 3 days.

CC1
10-22-03, 03:45
Gents,

Did end up visiting Mongkok last night. Indeed the scene was very very quiet. In fact, in the afternoon, there was another raid, apparently with some 60 odd girls arrested - damn! The keeper told me it was an immigration raid - ie. they check for illegal workers (PRC girls here on visitor visas). When I was there last night around 10pm, there was still a reasonable police presence - mostly, undercover cops wearing tactical vests with "Police" on it. The investigation into the murder is obviously hotting up.

Most fuckshops were closed. At least there were very few girls on the streets and the normally glowing neon signs were turned off. I ended up giving it a pot and visited my usual haunt. To my surprise it was open. The usual third floor which I go to has been shut down and they are now open on the second floor. Which is a good thing since it has all been freshly renovated so it is pretty clean.

A small selection of China girls came to do the lineup but none really took my fancy. To save time, I ended up picking a local Hong Kong girl. She looked 16 (cutie pie style) but was infact 20 - or so she says. She must have weighed 80 pounds, 4 foot 10 or so. Service was fairly good for a local girl. But the amazing thing was the tightness. In my years that I have been mongering, she has to be the tightest girl I have EVER fucked. And she was dripping wet. Every time I thrust in and out, it was like a vice gripping my knob - absolutely amazing. She seemed to have a real high too, clenching and thrusting pretty seriously like she really enjoyed it. In the end she even offered her my mobile number.

All up, the action is returning, albeit slowly. Don't expect a huge selection of girls. Keep the reports coming.

cc1

William Tellhk
10-22-03, 07:13
CC1

thanks for the report. I guess I gotta go to that place then too. I was again in MK today (22/10) and there is still not much to choose from.

Maybe I gotta take use of the 141 for a while. Found a gem in MK wanna try her out.

CC1, where is your place exactly ?

happy hunting lads

CC1
10-22-03, 08:52
--- Directions to a brothel - "Fung Sing" ---

Alrite gents, I've been asked this numerous times so I shall once and for all put up clear directions on how to get there. I've been going to this place for two years and have been pretty happy with the service thus. Having said that, I have not sampled any other joint since finding this place as it fills my needs every time.

Directions:
Go to Mongkok MTR station. Exit via exit C4. Once at ground level, turn left. Walk until you reach the corner of McDonalds, but don't cross the street to KFC on the other side of the road. The length from the MTR exit to McD is about 100m. Once at the corner of McD, turn 90 degrees to your right. Walk across the street. Then keep walking. You will pass some construction site on your right. You will now be at the intersection of another street. Cross it - walk straight. Keep walking, now cross another (final) street. All up about 80 metres. Once across the street you will be at a corner. Now walk another 5 metres forward and you should see a stairwell on your right. Go up one flight of stairs and you are there. Price is standard for the area, $270 Thai, $340 local and mainland girls and $6xx for Russian.

Hope this helps lads.

CC1

William Tellhk
10-22-03, 09:13
CC1

yes thank alot. I will check it out tonight.

CC1
10-22-03, 10:42
Dwittlin,

Have fun dude. But don't get your hopes up for variety of girls. If your interested in a super tight fuck, ask for "Q Lui" as in "Q Girl" in Cantonese. She is a local Hong Kong girl. Do you work near MK? If you do, in future I might rely on you to do some reconaissance! : )

Anyway, do give us a fuck-report. I've given the 141 a miss now. Too hit and miss - more miss than hit!

CC1

William Tellhk
10-22-03, 10:44
CC1

thanks will keep in mind. Yes I am near MK.

Hey, I agree the 141 is mostly miss. It is sometimes amazing how the pictures on the webpage are deceiveing !!!

What do you guys think ?

William Tellhk
10-23-03, 00:51
Hi guys

I went to MK last night, just as discussed, to find that 141 gem. Well, it turned out that she was not there and her friend was helping out. That friend is incredibly old and ugly. So, i turned around and left, determined to go to CC1 s den. However, on the way, my freind was calling me out for a drink. So we went to a pub first.
Turned out to be so smashed that I didnt even think of going ot a brothel anymore but stright back home.

:)))

Perishes of life...

happy shaggin'

Klz998
10-23-03, 14:49
Hi! Guys,

Thanks for the good information sharing. I just wanna say that I found the information on ******.com fairly ok.

I was in HK for 3 nights in Sep.. Checked the website and actuelly spent some time on the website to find a pretty one and then called for an overnight. The price is 1000 HK dollar, not 800 as stated on the page, and try to call after 11 pm. I talked my way down to 900 HK because I spoke chinese.

Hope these info helps.

Take care,

Linzh998

Peterhk
10-23-03, 17:16
DONT GO TO MK THIS WEEK FOR BROTHEL

Recommendation from my friend who is a local HK police guy. As you might have read below and in the news, a client was killed in one of the Portland Street Brothels.

He made 2 faults. First he wished NOT to use a condom with a chick (how stupid you have to be!) and second, he then forced her to do that. After the act the girl complained to her Dai Lo and he sent 4 of his men in to beat the guy. They beat too hard and was killed.

However, 141 shouldnt be a problem. My friend now strongly recommends not to use any brothels in this week. Also there is contant undercover police on the scene especially more in these days.

I know the news was out already, just wanna share my friends recommendation, as we all do to enrich this site. Cheers !

PeterHK

CC1
10-24-03, 09:43
Peter,

Thanks for the tip Peter. But knowing that in HK it is perfectly legal for a monger to go hunting, and with my other head leading the thinking, I'm not too stressed to hear of the police presence. If anything, I feel safer, albeit it does usually mean the selection of girls will be down. However, during such times of police activity, its perfectly safe to go with the local HK girls - some times hit and miss - but for me, so far so good.

CC1024,

I concur that the 141 websites are extremely deceiving. So much so that I have entirely given them a miss now.

Jock123,

Can you elaborate on the place you mentioned. Sounds like if its on the 8th floor it might be more 141-style than the traditional Mongkok brothel. Is it clean? Are the keepers friendly? Is it gangland territory (I try as much as possible to stay safe)? Are the girls all in-house, or are they called to the place?

Thanks...

CC1

Lilojo
10-24-03, 15:10
cc1,

I am not sure I agree that it is completely legal to go mongering in Hong Kong. The police targets mostly the keepers and those who are in HK without legal status. The way to stay out of trouble is not to irritate the police in a raid and generally be very curteous and polite. The police will just check your identity documents and tell you something like "don't do this again".

As to whether a certain place is "gangland" or not, I don't think there are any brothels/nightclubs etc that are not somehow connected to the gangs or under their control or protection. That actually makes them safer, believe it or not. They do not want any trouble to bring police attention so unless the client is belligerent and started acting tough in a dispute, there would be no violence. However, they cannot lose face or as the lingo in North America would describe this, they cannot be "dissed". Again, if there is a dispute or poor service or whatever, complain once, pay up and leave. Do not argue over small change or full price for that matter.

Safe and happy hunting.

Superforce99
10-25-03, 02:48
Hmmm, I'm surprised that so many members are giving negative thoughts about 141 recently. I've had about 6 or 7 experiences with 141 in total, and I think 5 or 6 have been great, just what I expected. The main negative I can think of is that most of the time I choose to go, the 141 girl is busy!

Also, has anyone else noticed a lowering of prices in general for SWs, 141, and sex in general in HK since easier access for mainland Chinese was allowed a few months ago?

Also, I usually pay 240 for Thai, 260 for Malay, and 300-330 for HK girl or Mainland girl. This sounds a little different than what I've been seeing quoted, so it this out of the ordinary? It goes back to my pricing question, I guess.

Thanks

Johnny

OttoGraham
10-25-03, 14:20
UNCLE OTTO’S CHARITIBLE FUND DRIVE!

Support WSG Charities, increase your charitable giving by 50%!

As you know, the WSGForum comes to you completely free of charge, thanks to the hard work of our webmaster, Jackson. Sites that provide far less entertainment and information charge big bucks for “memberships.”

Some of you may not realize that Jackson is also the moving spirit behind WSGCharities, which was formed for the express purpose of collecting funds to be used to purchase food for hungry children in Argentina.

The website is www.wsgcharities.com.

Between now and November 30th, for each $2 you contribute to WSGCharities, I will kick in an additional dollar, up to the breaking point of my own bank account. Your contributions are 100% tax deductible and totally in the good spirit that our community has.

In order to donate, visit the www.wsgcharities.com, and click on “donations.” After you have sent in your Pay Pal or snail-mail contribution, send me an email (ottograham@hotmail.com) with “I’m a friend of Uncle Otto” in the subject line, with the donation amount listed in the body of your email. And for every two dollars you contribute, I will match it with another dollar.

Thanks!

-Uncle Otto

Jock123
10-27-03, 04:26
CC1,

I guess it is more 141 style than not, but it is clean, the guys looking after the place are friendly, and while I'm sure there is a gangland involvement ( isn't there always?) it is not obvious.

The girls are all in-house, and are of a reasonably high standard.

For me the attraction is that it is not rushed.

Give it a go. Let me know what you think.

Jock

FurryFriend
10-28-03, 02:46
I was in Mong Kok last night, near the famous corner of Soy and Shanghai. The police presense was oppressive and omnipresent and there were only a trickling of girls about. Traid members were being harassed on the street, being asked for ID on every corner. It's kind of good, in a way, since the triads have gotten way to arrogant.

Fortunatley, despite the fewer available providers, I happened to find a HK provider I really liked.

Weelock
10-31-03, 07:19
From Asia Master 10-13-03 00:18
Quote:
To the member who is looking to go to taishan or toishan, the only ferrys I know would either be from Hong Kong or Macau. I took the Hong Kong ferry back to Taishan.

Does any one have any info on Taishan or Toishan? I saw a lot of potential but didn't make any moves. Is there any spas? I look in the China section but none have mention Taishan.

To Asia Master or anyone else:

Do you know if there is a ferry from Macau or Shenzhen to Toishan. I'm not planning to go to Hong Kong. I just want to go to Toishan EITHER from Macau or Shenzhen. I'm planning to vist all three Shenzhen, Macau last Toishan. I just need a route to travel by and I DON"T want to backtrack to Hong Kong. I'm looking for the shortest distance from the airport in Hong Kong that connects all three cities.

For example Hong Kong airport to Shenzhen then to Macau (ferry). Last from Macau to Toishan (ferry) Are there ferries than connects all three. I speak a little Cantonese but I can't read it.

For Toishan, it's a small place. I have read over 10 million have left this area over 50 years. They have gone to Hong Kong, Canada, and USA.

Thanks.

Wantoknow
10-31-03, 19:51
I was in Mong Kok on Oct. 28 trying out one of those places on Sai Yang Choi Street. You can't miss those signs saying they have girls. Went up to the 2nd floor and approached by a papasan. Took me to a room first and showed me the price list. $250 HK for thai, $350 for HK girls, $350 for Northern Chinese girls. I asked for a HK girl but was told that choices were not great and they didn't give good service.

Well, give me a Northern Chinese girl then, but I want full service, blow job and the works. No problems he said. In came a cute little Chinese girl but with small tits. Complained a little but agreed to take her. She said she was from Shanghai area, 18 years old.

Service was pretty good. Washed me first. Licking me her tongue all over my body. BBBJ, 69, AR and fucking her hard front and doggie. Full 45 minutes. Not bad for $350 and I gave her $50 tips.

Mammies asked if the girl was ok when I paid. I said yes and left with a smile.

Pluto
11-01-03, 00:39
Just a quick word on the old women who sit on the footpath at the entrance of each building in Jordan. If you walk on the footpath then they'll stare at you and wave you to get into the building by poking their right index finger into a hole made by their left index/thumb fingers. LoL! Amazing body language to say 'fu**'.
Anyway - I was once tempted and ask her how much and she went '100$' ? What??????????????
100 HK$ fu** in HK? Am I dreaming?
Anyway - went upstairs and the door was opened by a middle-aged woman with broken teeth, she smiled and frowned as if to say ' have you come to f***' ? I was looking inside to see if there was a girl and then an older lady came and said 'she's the girl' LoL!

I went downstairs immediately and they started to say something in Chinese, downstairs the old lady was making noise about me leaving so quick. I just left.

Dont accept their bloody invitations guys!

William Tellhk
11-01-03, 02:06
HK man:

Truly a horrific story. Wow, you got a good Halloween tale here...but just...that it is true ! Ha ha thanks for the advice man !

Wntoknow: Thanks for the report pal. But let me tell you, please DO NOT give tips to the gals. I do not want to see the market being spoiled. No harm done and it is just my opinion. Thanks mate !

Keep the reports coming.

I will head to MK myself today for a "on the way home from work- fuck"

Nice snack...aaahhh... :)

See ya guys

Brownout
11-01-03, 10:24
Lilojo and CC1,

In response to your postings about the legal issues of sex trade in Hong Kong, I have to introduce my two cents as an ex-local.

1. The expression 'prostitution' is interpreted under common law: no enactment has ever overridden it even in post-colonial times.

2. Neither the buying nor the selling of sexual service between non-specific persons is illegal, but many associated acts are.

(selling) Many sex workers from outside the Region come under the auspices of a tourist visa or a visa-free access, or even are smuggled in. None of the above can do any money-making activities in Hong Kong. This violates immigration and labour regulations. Recently policies have been relaxed to make it easier for people from Guangdong, Shanghai and Beijing to tour Hong Kong and Macau. With the increase in volume of mainland tourists, the supply of these sex workers has increased. This partly explains the recent price cut.

(buying) Some sex workers operate in one-woman brothels, not unlike the ex-coloniser's counterparts. Most of these are located on private flats and entering or remaining on these premises without legitimate reason constitutes the offence of loitering. On this forum such a modus operandi is known as 1-4-1. Ask me for etymology.

(selling) Keeping a place where 2 or more persons engage in prostitution is punishable as keeping a vice establishment. This seems adopted from English law. Dodging this law is the raison d'etre of 1-4-1 places as contrasted with other avenues of selling sex.

(buying) Some premises recruit girls below 16, knowingly or deceivedly, and any sexual activity with them is a crime no matter whether it is in the context of prostitution. DON'T DO THAT or you'll be DEPORTED AFTER JAIL TIME.

(selling) Streetwalkers (seldom reported here) commit the offence of soliciting for an immoral purpose.

(other) Knowingly leasing a flat or other premises to a person who acts as a prostitute is illegal. The rest warrants no lengthy explanation.

2. To locals, the term 'Portland Street' conjures up the image of prostitution that caters to the working class. This street itself is the eastern frontier of Mong Kok's red-light district, as extensively reviewed by Netizens here. Accessible by MTR. As the sex workers are visible on the streets, many locals mistake that they are streetwalkers, but this is not true, as reported by other Netizens.

3. Ground Zero for Portland Street is the Shanghai Street-Soy Street intersection. The cooked-food market on a corner acts as a dispatching centre. Thanks to popularisation of the mobile phone, dispactching becomes much faster than before and throughput increases.

4. When caught, sex workers that prostitutes violating the law are sent back (usually to mainland China), but it is unknown that what kind of follow-up is given apart from compulsory screening for STD's. Prostitutes cannot be prosecuted unless they double as mistresses, etc.

5. I have had a sighting of a foreigner patronising a streetwalker. She turned out to know enough English to complete good business.

6. AVOID joints in Lockhart Road at all costs. They are big rip-offs that live off the far outmoded Suzie Wong image, essentially the only thing known to U.S. soldiers about Hong Kong.

7. It is suggested that some of the revenues of prostitution finances Al-Qaida, but further proof seems necessary. (It makes sense as drug money and illicit tobacco money are known to be fed into Al-Qaida.)

8. Although it is part of China, Hong Kong has its own administration and virtually all its affairs are separate from mainland China. The military only engages in defence and Beijing foots the bill.

Lilojo
11-02-03, 11:47
Brownout,

Welcome to the WSG. Thanks for the details and looking forward to more of your contributions.

Like other countries under British Law e.g. Canada, does HK have a law against living off the avails of prostitution as well? I do not seem to see it mentioned in the press. Unless it is the one used to prosecute the landlords.

Pluto
11-02-03, 18:34
Went to MK (1 Nov) to my new regular house and asked for that amazing girl but she's gone back to China. The guy was keen on sending me a 'house' girl rather than a girl I liked.
The first girl he sent was not good and made a funny expression maybe because I am not Chinese.
I sent her out and he brought another girl, now this girl had a funny expression as well but she had amazing boobs. She had this slu**y look just the way I like it. So, I accepted her and within 15 secs we were both naked and I observed soon that she was rather too thin but nevertheless I wanted to try her. She washed me thoroughly (not just the good parts) and then we got out and I tried to make her comfortable first by just hugging and kissing and she tried to speak Chinese to me and it was just a waste of time. So, we DFK a while and she got into it slowly, absolutely no rush so more DFK and then I stood up on the bed and she started a great bbbj. It was slow at the beginning but then she knew how to work it. After a long bbbj, some more hugging, kissing and she got into a doggy position and I just knelt down and what an amazing tight pus** she had.
She made the movements and a fake or real? moaning while I just enjoyed her tight pus** and the fu**. I went on top later and she hugged me tight and I soon realized I was about to come so I pulled out and got the rubber off and asked her to bbbj and she did it but it took me quite a while to finish off and I held her head tight so she couldnt pull off and I CIM and she kept smiling after that.

Over all statistics:
Face: 4
Bbbj:8
FJ: 8
Attitude:8
Cost: 320$ + 20$ tip

I was happy and tipped her 20$. She thanked me for that. A word of caution - some of these girls seem to enjoy it or I dont know what but they just dont resist if you try to go Bareback, so we've to control ourselves otherwise it can be dangerous. This girl was so playful that I was testing her if she would allow me to go bareback and she didn't resist at all.

I may not go to that house anymore, they're trying to sell their own company girls. I saw many players though, there was this one girl who was a stunner though. Maybe I should go one last time to see if she's available next time.

Does anyone know if it's possible to meet up an indonesian maid in HK for a good time?

Thanks!

Tomorrow
11-03-03, 07:18
Report from a 1st time poster:

I'm a newbie to the sport, but thought I would try my luck in HK during a short business trip. Looked at that lucky161 website (since I don't speak any Chinese) and went to a place in Jordan.

Door said welcome on the front, but there was no answer. Walked around the building a little bit and on a different floor, came across another room. Two girls where inside, they welcomed me in and one of the girls took off. My girl was about 25, huge natural tits, but the face was just okay. Asked for 350, and since I was excited just to find an open room, give it a go. Short shower (small place), and straight to CBJ. FS, three positions, and she was moaning like a rock star. Willing to do DFK, but I was a bit reluctant (since not knowing where that mouth has been). Overall, good experience for my first time, and I'm looking forward to HK again.

FurryFriend
11-03-03, 08:15
I just returned from a ten-day trip in Hong Kong. Six of those nights were spent watching the action at the corner of Soy and Shanghai. The activity is fickle and drastically changes from night-to-night. On some night, hardly any providers can be seen. On other nights, you'll see a constant stream. If you're there on a good night, you'll spot ladies of unbelievably high quality. No, I'm not some white guy who thinks all Asian women are hot. I'm Asian with VERY high standards. I'm not implying all women there were super-attractive...not even most of them were. But you will seem some stunners, which makes me question why anyone would bother with the expense and time of venturing to Macau.

I've had four sessions and pleased with all four. BBBJ were offered on all sessions and they seem particulary eager to please. Perhaps business has dropped lately due to the recession or recent police raids. I paid between HK$320-$340 for the services, about HK$50 less than last year, and usually gave HK$400 to the shopkeeper with the change going to the provider.

Unlike some reports I've read, there is nothing dangerous about this neighborhood. Even well into the night, there are hundreds of people wondering around with restaurants/stores open past 2am, even on weeknights. Unlike organized crime in the US, traids in Hong Kong usually don't target people randomly. They already make good money on customers who willingly use their prostitution and gambling services without needing to coerse anyone or resort to robbery. And I've had nothing but the kindest reception from them every time I enter a brothal.

I head that the cooked market mentioned by Brownout below isn't as much used for dispatching anymore. That's because the open nature of the market permits police to venture inside and harass the providers. Instead, many providers hide out in clothing stores next to the brothals. There are several clothing stores that open well into the night. If you were there and wondered why a women's clothing store would be open at 2am on Wednesday, wonder no more. It's because the clothing store offers providers a haven that the open cooked market can not.

Speedy
11-03-03, 13:38
Hi all,

I am staying In Kowloon next to the Ferry. Any good places or specific good looking women? Last year I was in Mong Kok and want to experience a Russian girl in Hong Kong.

All recommendations welcomed.

Price no major issue but only wanted for a quick fuck.

Thanks

Brownout
11-03-03, 15:02
Lilojo,

Throughout the previous post I have been glossing over the issues involving people other than the buyer and the seller.

As you said, traditional English law makes it criminal to 'live off the earnings of prostitution of others'. Indeed many British ex-colonies still make it this way, although New Zealand has recently repealed the relevant provisions. Living in the same domicile as a person known to be a prostitute is statutory evidence for this offence.

A landlord who leases a premises for the sex trade is prosecutable, although in a rather oblique way. Usually it takes nuisance within the building for prosecution, but other tricks have been invoked to punish the lessor.

I found in a building a notice by its incorporated owner, saying that some owners allow 1-4-1 to be operated in their premises, driven by rent above market value, causing nuisance to other residents.

It is known that certain people either buy or rent these premises specifically for the purpose of opening up one-woman brothels. In one case, neighbours secured an injunction against the owner, but the owner refused to evict the sex worker and she received 2 years' imprisonment for contempt of court (for breaching the injunction). Of course, tougher measures are needed against Mafia-like organisations, who are known to control most of the prostitution.

Gaolei
11-04-03, 03:07
speedy
look in the holiday inn, harri's club, or the topless bars like bottoms up in kowloon (famous for its appearance in the 007 movie). they usually have women other than chinese for rent sitting around the bar, or can tell you where they are.

Rodmanj
11-04-03, 08:28
Just back from HK

First I have to say Wanchi , it not that bad provided you build up some raport with a certain place or club. Even thought expensive, I like Wanchi.
(day 1) went to my old spot of New Venus II where the Mamasan
picked out here best girl for me. A few drinks later ann 2500HK
I was back at my hotel, with a nice Phillipina, who really gave great service. Decent BBBJ, and FS any way I wanted it. It nice to be treated very well. I will go back and thank the Mamasan.

(day 3)
I wondered about Mong Kok looking for a Russian Girl, Since I had never had one I wanted to try it out. I found a brothel I don't remember the Name but the sign outside was in english and advertised russians. For 650 HK I only got a look at only one russian when they promised a choice of two. She was attractive,
but was a little afraid to do a black american, she complained about all the myth's surrounding the black men and even ask how many chinese girls refused me. I asked here what is she doing here? She replied she needed the money. She did provide decent service, a CBJ, and FS any way I wanted.

Just wondering, It might be me, but I never really give all the service I read about on this site. Not that I want a AR but, no one has even ever tried.

Weelock
11-04-03, 10:43
QUOTE: rodmanj 11:04:03 06:23
I don't remember the Name but the sign outside was in english and advertised russians. For 650 HK I only got a look at only one

Too bad you don't remember the name or can give more details or describe the place. Was the sign on the ground floor. Do you remember about where in Mong Kok was this
place. A side street or on a main street. About how far from a MTR rail station. Any details would help. For 650 how long was it 1hr or?

Thanks

Wolf
11-04-03, 12:05
Rodmanj,
Can you provide details about the place you go in Wanchi and how to get there ? What is the process ? What to expect ? Price ranges ? service ? type of girls ?
Thanks

Wolf

Rodmanj
11-04-03, 15:57
Wolf,

I may get to got to Honk Kong two or three times a year.
After reading this board I have almost tried everything from
Bars, brothels and escorts. I have had very bad experinces from
escorts and would recommend most people to stay out of the phone books. Just my Opinion. Like I stated I like wanchi.
Most of the girly bars area all the same. any road and every corner some one will be trying to get you inside. I think they are all the same. Most of the ones I have visited go like this.
Walk or be pulled in. Once inside the place, a girl will approach you, talk for a bit or grab at your crotch. If you don't like the girl or see one you like better there is no shame in changing or requesting a girl, and it seems not to bother the girl either.
The prices for everything are posted on the wall. Beer, mixed drinks, and bar fines. Most barfines start out at about 4000HK, I have never paid this. Most Mamasan's will negotiate, depenging on the time, how busy etc..., but there are discount for return customers, that still is up to them. Most girls are thai or phillipino, and are friendly and entertaining. The service provided by all the girls I have had had been very good. They normally will stay with you until you leave or about 10:00 the next morning. Their ages can range from 18 to about 24.

Cronin
11-05-03, 05:59
Johnny and I took a little trip to Hong Kong the other day. After viewing the millions of Phillipine housekeepers on their day off and getting a little lunch we made our way to Mong Kok. I had never seen HK or MK before, so I was amazed at the people, food and atmosphere. What a great place to play for the day. Then Johnny took me to what he called "Monger Central" and showed me a series of shops with these curious yellow signs out front.

Cronin
11-05-03, 06:08
We went upstairs and since we both really like Thai women we asked for two Thai Guo Ren. They are actually the cheapest on the service "menu", although for the life of me, I cannot figure out why. However, so much the better for us! We waited just couple of minutes in the small room while the "maitre'd" made the call and then a knock on the door and there they were. To tell the truth I was slightly disappointed at first. The one on the right looked too "pro" for me and the one on the left seemed pretty average. Wrong-O, fellow mongers, but I get ahead of myself. I took the one on the left and Johnny disappeared with the one on the right. Really shy girl, kept her face to the wall as she was undressing. Didn't really want to take off her string panties. But then a nice shower and things warmed up. Here's her post shower pic. Her name is Nok.

Cronin
11-05-03, 06:17
She was slightly reluctant about letting me take photos of her, but as you can see from her smile, she really warmed up to it. She could also tell I was totally knocked out by her. So beautiful and sweet and affectionate. A GFE experience just doesn't sum it up, really. It was love at first fuck. What a sweetie. She had been in HK for exactly one month, didn't speak any Chinese, but spoke pretty good English. Some very affectionate kissing and hugging, sucking on her beautiful breasts, then my favorite snack...DATY. She was shaved, probably when she got to HK since there was stubble, and smelled, looked and tasted wonderfully clean with just that hint of erotic seafood.

Cronin
11-05-03, 06:19
She was enjoying posing for the camera at this point. God bless my little Canon A40. Best $250 I ever spent. I was alternating between her and taking a photo so this is post DATY, as best as I can recall.

Cronin
11-05-03, 06:25
Johnny was absolutely right about Thai service. She took out her thimble of a condom and I then gave her an American Trojan. She opened it, but when I kind of frowned, she dropped it on the bed and gave me the most wonderfully skilled and sensual BBBJ. I thought I had died and gone to Mong Kok heaven. It was a combination of really knowing the art and communicating this really caring kind of affection. Unbelievable.

Cronin
11-05-03, 06:34
After that nice warming up we, well, made love is the best way to describe it. This was not a prostitute experience, and a hell of a lot more affectionate and real than most of the hundreds of real girlfriends I've had. Was I having a good time? Oh yeah. But now it got "interesting". I had used up my 30 minutes of ST and the knock came at the door. Then another more insistant knock. DAMN! I wasn't ready to leave, needless to say. So I got up and tried to negotiate more time with the "maitre'd". He was not negotiating anything, he wanted me out! Thank God Johnny came out of his room at that point and did some translation for me. Did I want to pay for another 30 minutes? It would be double the rate. Oh, of course I wanted another 30 minutes, double shmuble, I don't care. Everyone is happy, we go back to bed.

Cronin
11-05-03, 06:49
We actually used up the entire 30 minutes. A little more missionary, a little 69, then some doggy and ending up with her sort of sitting up and me kneeling in front of her for a rapid and passionate finish. OK, fellow Mongers, really lay into me here, because it was all bareback. I'm going to die doing this, but I guess I'll die happy. Really stupid and I know it, but sometimes, shit, I just can't help myself. I've been really lucky so far, and this post is several days after, so I know I have no STD at least. AIDS? I guess I should think about that more than I do. OK, let me have it. Give me something to think about the next time so I don't do this again. Its becoming a very bad habit. Johnny isn't helping, in fact, I think I'm influencing him. We both need a good talking to. Here's her last photo after another shower. Service with a smile. Damage? Considerable, but that will live in my memory for a long time.

260x2= 520 HK$ plus I gave her another 40 on the way out for a total of 560 HK$ for that hour.

Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Service: If this isn't 10 I don't know it.
Attitude: Total GFE, plus this kind of mystical "hot chick" thing she had going on. A lot of Charisma.

Johnny and I met her outside walking back to her hotel and I waved her over to talk a bit. She seemed so happy to see us. He said: She is so hot. That is someone you could totally fall in love with. Mongers, I think I did.

Member #4177
11-05-03, 10:07
In Kowloon, right next door to Holiday Inn on Golden mile on one side is Chunking mansion and on the other side is MIRADOE Mansion. Walk inside the Mirador Mansion and you will see Indian girls in saress and Indian dresses walking around - can be negotiated for 200 to 400 Hong Kong dollars full service - you can spill two cups.

Macau - outside Holiday inn on a saturday night - it looks like a Hooker's convention. The night clubs are pricey. You can get a good selectio behing Holiday Inn for a reasonable price.

Pluto
11-05-03, 16:57
Went to 642 Nathan Road to check out a Vietnamese cutie as mentioned by Jock. As I got out of the lift the papasan asked me if I went there before so I told a friend of mine had been there and he let me in.
I asked for Vietnamese and he took 5 mins and brought an ugly, very ugly girl and I said 'NO' and he said she was the only girl available and opened her bra and showed how big her boobs were, somehow I didnt like the atmosphere nor his looks and I didnt have the courage to say "NO" and walk out. So, I accepted this sh** face.
We went upstairs to the 12th floor, and this girl had a very skinny body with big boobs and a smelly body. I didnt like anything about this place and girl. Took a shower, got an ok bbbj and a good AR and a quick fu**.
I didnt like it and finished quickly and paid 350 and walked out.
Dont ever go there guys! Waste of money - on the way out though I saw 1 girl who looked good and tall. She must have been chinese, not sure though. Will never go to a 141 kind of setup again.

Hope this prevents fellow mongers from wasting time, money, energy on this sh**hole of a place.

Wantoknow
11-05-03, 18:01
Thanks Desi for providing this great info. on where to find Indian girls. I always want to fuck an Indian girl but don't know where to find them. Now I know. Thanks again.

Chikan
11-05-03, 19:20
Cronin,
Good report and nice pic's. She looks like a cutie to me! Barebacking hookers though is really dangerous! You may have a STD and not show any symptoms for months or ever. I can understand why with this one though...hehe.;)
Any specific directions on getting to this place at all? Or anytime you see these yellow signs just head up the stairs? Again, good report....

Cronin
11-05-03, 20:04
chikan,

thanks for the words of advice, i'm listening, i'm listening.

i don't think i could find this place again if i had to, perhaps johnny can chime in with some help. i was completely in a maze and then in a daze.

we were in an area called "ladies market", that is where i took the sign pix. but then we turned left down one of the side streets. and we went up into one of the shops. but at that first shop, the guy didn't have any thai girls, so we left.

as i recall (i'm telling this to help jog johnny's memory, not to direct you) we walked down two more blocks. stopped for a mango smoothie, turned left and then left again. across the street was another sign shop and that is where we went up the stairs.

the papas there were nicer than i'm giving them credit for. they were very pleasant when we came in and obviously got us some very nice girls, johnny really liked his girl too. i was breaking the rules and they have a business to run, my fault not theirs. but you may want to try to negotiate more time up front, i think you can get a 45 minute session if you stipulate that in advance. depending on your habits and speed, it could save on the unpleasant coitus interruptus.

if johnny gives you better directions than i just did, you may be able to ask for her by name. or if you speak cantonese, you could relay this story about the big stupid white guy that paid twice for the really pretty thai girl. chances are they will remember the whole deal. they asked me how she was when we were all standing out at the desk. i told them she was number 1 and everyone was laughing about that, including nok.

best of luck my friend.

Cavechu
11-05-03, 23:22
Cronin

now this is what sharing a monger field report is all about and photos to back it up. Thanks for sharing Cronin! Keep alert on for any sign of STD and get a blood test later to make sure.

Cavechu
11-05-03, 23:27
Cronin

Can you tell me what Resolution (pixels) setting did you use for those photos? TIA.

Cronin
11-06-03, 05:27
AMP,

Thank for the advice and glad you enjoyed. It was good for me too.

I had my little Canon A40 set to the medium resolution, at 1024 x 768. But actually, I had intended to set it to high resolution, at 1600 x 1200, I just forgot. (Damn!) It also has a low res setting at 640 x 480.

If I had set to high res, I would have been able to save Nok's photos, at least for myself, at that nice high resolution. You only get about 19 photos with my memory card at that high resolution, but that's enough for a monger visit. The difference in photo sharpness is dramatic.

But then I had to upload to WSG at Jackson's requirement of 640 x 480. So I went to my Photoshop program and did a little cropping and reset the image to no wider or higher than 640 pixels. I renamed that image so as not to overwrite the original and uploaded it to WSG.

I have to say that I was a little confused by WSG's requirements. If you are on the "Add Report" page, the "Attach Photograph" message at the bottom says: Maximum Size 640x480px 400000 bytes.

However, if you go to the Posting Guidelines page, the maximum size there is listed as 640x640 which works out to 409,600 bytes. If you multiply it out, the 640x480 is actually 307,200 bytes.

I wasn't completely sure which maximum to use and I wanted to get every possible pixel uploaded that Jackson would allow. I was worried that some of the photos would be deleted.

In the end, I decided to ignore the 640x480 message and just set my maximum length or width to 640 in Photoshop. That worked, obviously.

I'll use the Canon A40 high res feature next time, which will allow me to crop down to some nice close up work for uploading. Is this a nice hobby, or what?

Lilojo
11-09-03, 18:39
Due to the crack downs, there are many different newly "invented" establishments for this hobby. Some of these are not frequented by non-locals, like internet bars, Karaoke-shiatsu, karaoke-nightclubs etc.

There is actually a fine distinction between the two usual kinds of service establishments in MongKok. I have not really seen this discussed but I may have just missed the posts.

It can be quite difficult to tell the difference but here goes:

One is referred to by the locals as "Shiatsu" or "finger-pressure" shops. These are places with their own girls. Ususally slightly older but offer more liberal or open-minded services and up to 45-50 minutes. One can ask for the services described next as well.

The others are "horse stables" where the keeper would call up the girls via the "stable hands or papas or boyfriends". These are much younger and prettier but more restricted and allow 30 minutes.

The prices are approximately the same; $280 for Malay (actually these are mostly Thai as the keepers admit that there are very few true Malays in HK), $380 for local HK or mainland Chinese and up to $600 for Caucasians (mostly East European or Russian).

It was actually quite educational to sit at the front and listen to some of the keepers and their frinends chat. I had that opportunity last week when I went up to one called Foon Sing and there were the keeper and 2 other "friends" chatting. One worked as a loan shark in Macau's casinos and they were friendly enough to explain the differences and some of the inner workings of the establishments.

There was a cutie leaving but I did not like her attitude so they called several others. I make it a point not to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) these guys off and usually do not turn away more than 2 or 3 girls. I ended up with a 18 year old who made huge noises and bit hard.

When I finished, the guys were still chatting up front and actually invited me to hang around if i wanted to see what their inventory was as they have to call up for other clients.

It pays to be friendly to these guys as they are usually chatty just like all men in similar circumstance, gangs or not. (This forum is a great example).

I will report on 3 separate visits to one of these and 2 one-floor-one establishments soon.

Sainter
11-10-03, 05:04
Well done Cronin.

CC1
11-11-03, 02:14
Lilojo,

Welcome to the Foong Sing... my fav establishment for the last three years... and yes, I can vouch for the friendliness of the guys at this place. I too, sit/listen and chat with these guys and have learnt lots from them.

Enjoy...

cc1

MrGhostRider
11-11-03, 03:37
CC1 and Lilojo,

Where are the exact locations of these places (not the KTVs, the "horse stables")?

Thanks for your help, will report back as well...

CC1
11-11-03, 07:27
agoodfella,

Go back a few weeks - I've posted clear directions on how to get to Foong Sing.

cc1

Johnny Rocket
11-12-03, 10:29
CC1: Thanks for the directions to Fung Sing, but can you provide the street names of the intersection it's at? That would be helpful. Also, what kind of girls are usually in the lineup?

HK Man: I have met a few Indonesian (and Filipina) maids for sex, but they were not working girls. This mostly depends on how slick you are and how bold you are at getting to the point of what you want. Also you can try the personals, some of them have active populations of these women.

Ruf66
11-12-03, 10:34
Try using the internet - Yahoo Chat. I have picked up a few locals that way. Or Saturday Night / Sunday when the maids have the day off - damn easy to get one. Cheap as well. There is also Strawberrys in Wanchai - the real hang out for Filipina's. Always had sucess there. But be careful of the "Ladies Drinks" - suddenly the bill will mount up.

Last time I was there - in and out within 20 minutes with a nice looking Filipina. Only cost HKD800 for the night. Must have been the charm or her being drunk. I will go for the charm!

Ruf.

Mighty Mark
11-12-03, 15:40
Will be heading to HK, anyone know if there are any sites similar to 141 and lady168 that are in English?

Help appreciated.

Lilojo
11-13-03, 01:21
A 1-4-1 at Causeway Bay:

This one advertised herself as a Chinese-Indian mix. Being always intrigued by the East Indians, I went looking. Tested her English and it proved to be very good. Even better, she turned out to have come from Singapore and spoke English with a hint of Malay/Singapore twang. This accent is one of my biggest weakness, I just love the Malay accent. (One ofthe reasons why one can usually find me at the airplane galley talking to the Malay/Singapore flight attendants).

Beautiful deep set big brown eyes with a huge smile and dazzling white teeth, I was hooked even before I stepped into the room. Interesting enough, there was a big sign in Chinese stating that she does not do anal. No problem.

She was friendly and chatting comfortably. We were switching between English and Cantonese all the way through the session.

There had been a lot of posts lamenting the lack of English in most of the SPs, so here's one for the brothers. Apparently, a new girl also moved in next door, a Chinese-Portugese mix and advertised to be able to speak Chinese, English and Japanese. I will let another brother provide the details.

My session was totally satisfactory and well worth the $380.

Search in ******.com under Causeway Bay.

AsiaTraveler2
11-14-03, 04:18
Guys;

New to this board. Are the quoted rates US$ or HK$?

AT2

Superforce99
11-14-03, 13:38
Asiatraveler2,

All are in HKD unless noted.

MightyMark,

As far as I know, no. There are plenty of board members that can help you with directions if necessary, including me. Just post some specific questions.
I find that HK is pretty easy to get around in even though I can't read Chinese very well.

Johnny

Laogua
11-15-03, 09:19
Hi, I just moved to HK for an expat assignement. As a new comer for the local hobby circle, I am wondering whether anyone could recommend a good outcall service in HK? I saw a couple ads on the SCMP clasified but haven't tried any of them.

Many thanks.

BodyRockerForU
11-15-03, 10:07
CC1 ,

Can you post the complete address of Foong Sing because I would take a cab and can give the address to the driver so he can staright away take me to the right place.

Anyone has comments on Lotus Sauna , Silvercord Center ?
Can anyone give me complete address of Temple Street Sauna , with street name and Building number?

Will be in HK next week for a day , staying at Grand Stanford Intercontinental , Kawloon anyone fellow hunter wanting to hook for a drink ?

Happy Hunting Folks.

LuvumBare
11-16-03, 10:49
Interesting night Saturday. Stayed at New World Renaissance and walked to Hari's at about 9:30. As soon as I got out of crosswalk a SW hit me up. On a good night, in bad light, she was a 7. Wanted 1800HK all night. Left her and continued up Nathan Road.
Met another one, reddish blond hair, nice chest, nice ass - overall 7.5 to 8. We agreed on 1400 all night. Name Li Ling.

When we got to my room she starts in asking for money up front. I explained to her that I had taken the monger's pledge - MATH (Money After The Hump). No deal and she headed for the door. After she had left I realized she could not accept my plan because of a loss of face. I should have made her a 50/50 offer but I was having a senior moment.

I returned on my mission to Hari's. Nice crowd, great band, fair collection of girls. Sat down next to a stunning Filip who was working on bagging a Brit. He left her to reprocess some beer and she started working on me. We had a deal in the making if her lad had did return from his downlaod. My loss, the bastard came back.

I could not help over hearing their conversation. Since the Brit was wearing a wedding ring, she began to give him some serious shit about cheating on his wife and family. Interesting negotiating technique. He obviously wanted her and she was making him pay a high price for his infidelity. They were still talking when I left but I wished him a good ride.

Sitting at a table behind me was another rather nice one. I heard her tell a monger that she was Thai. They talked for a while but could not strike a deal.

I went to unload some beer and on my return I stopped in front of her, gave her a deep wai and a nice Sawadee Kha. She went nuts!. How you know I Thai lady? Simple darling, you are the most beautiful ady in the house.

Said she was 25, read 30. One baby in Thailand. Overall a solid 8. Performance will upgrade her to a 9.

No problem establishing her desire to spend the rest of the night with such a brilliant mind reader. 1000HK was agreed - cash on delivery.

Her performance was typical Thai - nice dual shower with plenty of tasting. A good massage, a better BBBJ. She was exceptionally responsive to DATY on her partially shaved body. Claims she came twice and her body actions confirm at least one. Anal digits proved to also bring her joy. Multiple positions for the serious parts of the event. Off to sleep.

Morning arrived sooner than I could be fully recharged although the blue pill works wonders for giving her something of substance to play with while you are waking up. During the morning session the subject of the back door was probed and discussed. The arrival of an extra 300HK gained access to this hallowed ground. Very, very enjoyable. She remained in the room and on the bed until 11:30.

She says she returns to Thailand to see her baby and help with the sick buffalo on Wednesday. Will be back in HK in a couple of months.

I have her HK cell number and will share via PM.

Leave HK tonite for SZ, Kunming and Wuhan. Will try to add to these boards if my stamina holds out. Being on the far side of 50 makes this research work a bit of a strain.

Anyone looking for real Viagra, try the Regency Drug Store on the ground floor of the New World Center in TST. I am walking proof that they sell the real stuff.

CC1
11-17-03, 02:22
BodyRock, JohnnyRocket,

Unfortunately, I do not know the actual street names... but if you tell the taxi driver the corner of Shantung Street and Portland Street, that is the intersection of McDonalds and KFC. Just get off there and continue following the directions I have given in my earlier post. For correct orientation, at the intersection of McDonalds and KFC - ON *SHANTUNG Street*, walking one way will get you to the main road - Nathan Road. You want to walk in the *opposite* direction, towards the darker seedier direction - again, I stress on Shantung Road. Will take you less than 5 minutes walking from here.

Or, if you still feel uncomfortable, yell out and I might be able to meet you at McDs and KFC and we can go together.

JohnnyRocket,

They will bring whatever girls your interested in from the selection of local Hong Kong girls (usually young 20 somethings), China girls, Thai, Malay, Viet and Russian. Don't be afraid to tell them what you want in girls and styles - ie. big titties etc. They usually comply without any probs. Yell out if more help is needed.

cc1

Speedy
11-17-03, 16:58
I am now in HK.

Wanchai is not very busy.

There are some absolutely gorgeous columbian and spanish girls here but unsure how much they charge.

They seem to hang around Joe bananas.

A lot of filip and thai hookers in wanchai but be carefull of the lady boys.

In Mong kok the police are not present.

I went the other day and went to a massage "room" but i went searching again fot the same place but for the life of me i couldnt fine it, I walked around 4-5 miles. (well it feels it)

The basic place is charging between $280-$340 for HK girl $700-800 for russian but i could not see any in mong kok at all.

To get a cute girl go to Wanchai bars very early.

By 9-10 they are gone.

Good luck!

Booby Boob
11-17-03, 17:38
Unable to meet up with a 141 girl with great great boobies, I followed CC1's excellent directions to Fung Sing. Although I'd never been to Mong Kok before, from perusing the other posts on this site, I knew that I would have my choice of locales similar to Fung Sing. My strategy was to look around and try to discover a new place--if nothing panned out, I always had CC1's Fung Sing to fall back upon.

At the corner of Soy and Shanghai, I was approached by a friendly tout who told me that I could have 45 minutes with a girl of my choosing for $340. Due to bad previous experiences, I usually try to avoid the touts on the street, but having been assured several times about the safety and dependability of the Mong Kok scene by several contributors to this board, I went along with this guy (my policy is to carry only a tiny bit more than the expected cost in case of scam and also for easier negotiation).

The place he took me to was just around the corner, a clean little establishment called Fu Dou Hui Zhuo between 348 and 350 Reclamation Street to the left of Biu Kee Transmission Equipment. The lobby had a small selection of Chinese skin mags as well as two TVs, one playing Japanese porn, the other just regular programming. There was another "keeper" there, also very friendly, who reconfirmed the price and told me that if I wanted, I could come twice. Both guys emphasized the fact that if I didn't like the first few girls, just to wave them along and they would bring in more.

I chose a girl in the first round (I'm easy to please--just show me big boobies) and off we went to our room, equipped with more porn TV, a hefty supply of condoms, an impressively clean shower, and mirrors on all around. She washed me first and offered me a BBBJ in the shower, which I turned down (I'm a stickler for health safety), before we got down to business. Licked me all over my body then massaged me with her awesome natural breasts. Will spare you the details, but we did all types of positions and I did in fact end up blowing two loads. After the first shot, she seemed strangely eager to get me hard for another go, as if the quicker I had my Second Cumming, the sooner she would be outta there.

Overall a great experience and the price was $340 as stated. The guys invited me to hang out and check out the rest of the selection (seems like the standard thing to do), so I watched as a fellow monger turned down 3 or 4 rounds of girls before being convinced by one of the keepers to take the final girl. Outside, I bumped into several of these girls randomly just walking around (lending credence to the idea that all these places choose girls from the same pool)--this was early in the afternoon mind you (I'm somewhat of an early bird) and still the girls were everywhere! So if you feel like browsing, just take a stroll around the vicinity and you'll get a pretty good idea of what's available.

Anyway, I like this place because it was clean and the guys were cool, but I'm sure there are hundreds just like it in and around Mong Kok. I told the dudes that I would come back tomorrow (we'll see if the 141 thing doesn't work out again) and that I would tell my friends about their place.

Mong Kok rules.
-The Boob

Gwailo
11-17-03, 20:39
<<luvumbare wrote: I went to unload some beer and on my return I stopped in front of her, gave her a deep wai and a nice Sawadee Kha>>

luvumbare,

I hate to be critical but if you are a male speaker you should say sawadee krup, not kha. : )

Sorry, but I don't want people to think you are a lady.

Chok Dee,

Gwailo

Zakis
11-18-03, 10:27
Hi all,

I'm on a business trip in kowloon for the next ten days and am wondering if theres anyone willing to introduce me to the delights of Mong Kok, as I don't know Hong Kong at all and my chinese is limited to say the least, or if you know of any reasonable priced outcall services, feel free to private message me.

Thanks

LuvumBare
11-18-03, 15:42
Gwailo:
You are so correct. Regardless of my transposition of genders, she was still impressed. Mission accomplished.

Swede:
Hari's in the bar on the mezzinine of the Holiday Inn, Nathan Road TST, Kowloon side. Good hunting. Nice band. Not for the budget minded but almost a sure thing. Likewise on Nathan Road you will find some SW's. If Indian curry is on your menu, you can talk with any of the Inidan pimps who will bother you to death. I did not feel comfortable with these slimeballs so I decided to eat Thai.

CC1
11-19-03, 05:42
Booby Boobs,

Sounds like you had some fun. Indeed Mongkok rules. Just haven't had much opportunity to get out and hunt lately.

Zakis,

Just follow my directions on getting to Mongkok/Foong Sing (a brothel). Failing that, just stumble into any of the joints around there - they are easily identifiable with their neon lights/posters/ detailing the price for "China/Hong Kong/Thai/Russian" girls. Or just follow one of the sexily dressed girls into a place.

Happy hunting.

CC1

Liondale
11-19-03, 18:56
Mongkok sounds like a must. I was also wondering if there are any experiences of adult entertainment in the area. Any strip joints or similar? Not movies. Any advice is welcome. Going next week :)

Booby Boob
11-19-03, 19:10
after a quick 141 session of debatable value, i found myself once again in mong kok. on the way back to fu dou however, i noticed that the streets were noticeably less active than they were the previous afternoon. when i arrived, there were 2 different guys acting as keepers but they were equally as friendly as the first guys i had met. unfortunately, my observations proved correct and the evening’s selection was a bit slim. i listened to the speakerphone as one of the guys dialled number after number only to get, if anything at all, voice mail greetings. a few girls arrived eventually but i turned them all away.

“not many girls tonight,” one of the keepers said apologetically in broken english.

“no problem,” i told him. “i’ll come back tomorrow.”

so i followed cc1’s directions to fung sing (very easy to follow, cc1. thanks!). didn’t pay attention to the street names, but just looking at a map, it seems to be at the intersection of shantung and reclamation. it’s either the 1st or 2nd place on the nw corner (as cc1 said, look for the stairwell).

essentially the same kind of deal as fu dou but these guys, though not quite as friendly (perhaps because it was my first time), seemed to be a little more successful at bringing in girls. here’s what i can remember from fung sing’s price list:

thai (30 minutes) $270
thai (45 minutes) $300—(i think)
northern chinese (30 minutes) $340
northern chinese (45 minutes-massage) $360
northern chinese (45 minutes) $360 (vs $340 at fu dou)

i settled for a cute chinese girl a little on the bigger side (just the way i like ‘em). the room was essentially the same as at fu dou minus the mirror down by the feet (gives a nice ‘porno’ perspective which can be nice). good session with 2 shots and i didn’t feel as rushed with this girl. before we began, i had told the guys that i wanted a 45-minute session, and when it came time to pay, i was ready to fork over the $360. but the guy gave me $60 in change for my $400, when he could easily have shortchanged me the $20 (i don’t carry a watch so when the timer is running, i get a little nervous and tend to be a bit speedy). in any case, this gave me a pretty good indication of how honest these guys are. i also liked the fact that they gave me real refreshments before as well as after my session (assorted varieties of cartoned soy milk beverages)—fu dou only has water.

now that i have a few points of reference, i’d say that mong kok is great if you just wanna blow a few loads, especially since you can have the girl of your choice (with a little patience you can find some cuties!). however, while both of my mong kok girls were very polite, in terms of warmth and friendliness they weren’t quite up to par with some of the other experiences i’ve had. i felt like just another piece of meat in the line-up—once they finished me off, off they were to work the next piece. having said that, mong kok is still a wonderful, wonderful place, and now that i’ve left hk, i kind of miss it.

-the boob

Zakis
11-20-03, 06:32
Didn't manage to find Foong Sings this time, trying again tonight and I'm sure I know where I went wrong now. ended up in a club called the New Galaxy night Club in Mongkok, nice enough Hong Kong girls there but they charge for you to spend time with the girls HK$300 per hour as well as paying the girls for ML and BJ HK$300 again so it would prove rather expensive, declined and went on my way. Some streetwalkers about, mind you it was about8 in the evening so maybe it picks up a little later.

Will try my luck again tonight

CC1
11-20-03, 08:14
--- Mongkok Update 19 November 2003 ---

After a prolonged absence (well... just two weeks) I had the urge and need to visit my favorite fantasyland - Mongkok.

The street action was eerily quiet as I did my reconaissance walk near and around ground zero of Mongkok. I knew selection was going to be limited given the lack of street candy prying their wares. Not to be dismayed, I went ahead to my usual haunt - Fung Sing.

The keeper confirmed my prediction. It was around 7pm and the vice cleaners were just starting their work. Things weren't looking good. Keeper calls around for some mainland talent, but from what I could tell, some had already switched off their phones (meaning they are closed for business) and/or wouldn't release any girls. Past experience tells me that the ones they do send out are ugly since they aren't much of a financial loss should they be caught.

Keeper suggests a local Hong Kong girl - to which I have probably seen them all - and frankly, there are only a few that meet my requirements. Fortunately, the first girl to arrive was "Q Lui", a local HK gal which I had done recently. She aint gonna be everyones cup of tea - very skinny. She told me she's only 80 pounds! She's got that cutie pie, young school girl look - if you're into that. But I do recall having a good time with her last time, so off into the room we go.

To cut a long story shot, what she loses out for in terms of appearance she makes up for in service. She has one of the more friendly attitudes - especially amongst the local HK gals who are notoriously known for their bad attitude. Nice long BBBJ, 69 for a while - no AR. Again, I have to stress that any one wanting the tightest fuck in the world give this girl a try. A great ego boost for anyone who feels short changed in the manhood department. It'll take a whole lot of foreplay and DATY to get her lubed up like Niagara Falls before she can accept you, but in the end its great. She even knows how to do the pussy clench thing. She's kinda playful with that, she'll count 1-2-3 then do the pussy clench. Quite a hilarious experience.

I managed to get almost 45 minutes of action - which is more than the standard 30 min for local girls.

Upon leaving the streets seemed to liven up a little. I saw a handful of girls walking the street... one or two that looked quite nice in my book.

All in all, another quiet night, and according to the keepers and the girl, the vice enforcers have been regularly running raids.

CC1

Zakis
11-20-03, 15:49
CC1,

Thanks for the tip on Fung Sing, found the place without any difficulties this time, I was highly impressed by the chinese girls I had a choice from, lovely BBBJ and full sex, she was maybe an 8, just have to decide whether I prefer Thai or Chinese hunnies, is a close run thing.

Fair few streetwalkers flitting in and out of establishments in the hour I spent walking around Mong Kok after my fun, does anyone know if any of these are avaliable for takeaway or long time as I find 30-45 mins not really long enough and I got the impression the girls don't do double time for double pay, mind you I could be mistaken with the language difference.

The keeper at Fung Sing said they were open 24 hours, is this right, and if so is this the norm for such establishments?

Plenty of brothels offering Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, Hong Kong and Russian girls dotted all around Mong Kok, you can't miss them.

Ramrod
11-20-03, 18:19
I had stayed at the Nikki Hotel about 4 months back. I was feeling horny, and dwalked about Nathan road but could find no action. I was walking back to the Hotel when a SW approached me. She was in her mid 30s but had a great bod. My dick took over and I negotiated HK 600 and took her to my room. The security took down her ID, and initially I was quite worried.

Any way we showered, but after that her attitude was very poor. She would not let me kiss her and she kept turning her face away. Shot my load and packed her off. Never again a SW.

Next time I will try MongKok.

LuvumBare
11-21-03, 00:44
On my final night in HK I returned to Hari's looking for the Filip girl I lost to the Brit on Saturday. No luck but the selection of talent was very nice. Obviously Thursday is a quiet night and the girls all gather to hear the band.

No SW action on Nathan St. from Salisbury to the Holiday Inn. Even the Indian pimps were very low key. More Green Shirts than I remember seeing before. Maybe they are driving the girls away from the main drag because of all the tourist families.

Picked a real cutie from the crown. About 24, B cups, super smile, fairly good English, no baby so a tight bod. Zero fat. Turned out she was a Thai. Goes by the name of Linda.

There are a lot of Thai's around and I think they deliver better service than the locals.

Agreed on HK750 for the night since I have an early flight this morning and would not be able to recycle for a second shot.

After a very nice shower, she gave me one of the best non-sexual massages I have ever had. True Thai style. Gentle yet firm, soft but experieced hands.

She loves DATY and her responses tell you she is one happy lady.

She give good AR but does not do any BJ, either with or without cover.

When she gets on top, you realize why we call them LBFMs. Tight and talented, she enjoys herself and makes very certain you enjoy her.

She was the perfect ending to a quick 8 day trip to Asia.

She returns to Korat in mid December. I have her Thailand cell and will provide via PM. She does not have a HK cell.

WooVictor
11-22-03, 11:42
Some weeks ago I found myself in the North Point area during the lunch time with nothing to do ahead of an appointment that was suddenly delayed by a couple of hours. I couldn’t find any decent restaurants nearby to kill time, and as I wandered around I saw a sign that says “Big Time Sauna”. Not a bad way to kill time, I told myself, and walked up to the second floor.

It was just about 12:30 and I was the only customer around when I took my shower. The facilities here are quite basic, though clean enough. Soon I was led to my massage room, and a few minutes my masseuse appeared. Her name is Gigi, but I haven’t got her number. She’s a tiny girl, not much more than 5 feet tall, with long wavy hair. She’s also quite pretty and nice, always with a smile on her face.

She gave me a very good massage which quite effectively relieved the pain on my shoulders. After the routines she suggested full service for HK$788 all in, which I think is quite a good deal. Then she went out to get a condom. When she came back she put a towel over the door to cover up the window, dimmed the light and stripped completely naked. Although her tits are quite modest her whole body is very well proportioned and soft, her skin very smooth. I lay on the massage bed and she first kissed me all over, but not intensely (as the girl at Beijing Telecom Hotel health centre did, see my Beijing report last week). She then gave a blowjob but I couldn’t wait to get into her and so I told her to get on the bed. She put the condom on me and I entered her standing. It wasn’t a wild session but her response was really tender and sweet – gave me a great girl friend feel. I think I’ll go back to her again and may be arrange a session outside the sauna place for more fun. Highly recommended.

Superforce99
11-22-03, 12:34
For all you HK mongers,

I will be heading out to HK sometime in the next few days for a quick day trip from GZ and I was wondering if anyone had tried the Russians from the "Yellow sign" places. After nice experience a couple of weeks ago, I was chatting with one of the keepers and I inquired about the highest-priced item on the "menu" which was "white foreign girls".

He said that it is mainly Russians, though they do have British, American, and Canadian gals (!). I somehow doubt the quality of these gals, though he says they are "very pretty". If so, it wouldn't be too bad a deal, right? Price is usually 600-650 HKD for 45 min. I don't want the keepers to call them up and then I turn around and order a Thai, ha ha...

And to all the HK mongers, thanks for the recent info!

From,

Johnny

Speedy
11-22-03, 17:23
I went to fung sin thanks to CC1. You should get discount now.

Anyhow. very friendly staff, given (verbally) a list of girls. I choose a Chinese (HK) girl.
Waited on the bed for 5 minutes. A liitle nervous at the knock on the door. 6 girls! I could not believe it. But none were above a 5. So I declined them.

Next batch of 5 girls. Still not up to scratch but I could feel the effects of all the alcohol kicking in so I decided to take one. She was ok, nothing great 6 mark. No BJ, no warm up at all. Straight on with the condom and riding me. Very dissapointed. But please remember this is the girl giving you the service and not the establishment.

Best place to go at a cost in Wanchai. Dusk till dawn is very good for thai girls. This bar is busy every night with at least 100 girls. i would say out of that 10 are 8-9. Weird but they do not get picked first. I took one yesterday to a room 3 minutes walk up the road to a "hotel" they rent the room for $130 for 2 hours. Very clean, after each customer they do a clear up, change sheets etc. The girl cost $1000. All price are HKD. She started at $1500. You can get them down to around $800 for a looker for a 2 hour period.

Also known are Strawberrys and Joe Bananas. All within 2 minutes walking distance of each other.

Selection at Joe Bananas is ok, there are some European girls there. Also in this area you can find some nice Columbian girls.

Hope this helps.

Thulolado
11-22-03, 18:37
RE: 141's

Heading back to my stomping grounds in Nepal - but this time flying through HK instead of BKK. I usually answer the questions instead of ask them - but having not done any mongering in HK I've got a couple questions that might seem obvious to those who are more experienced in this neck of the woods.

Checking out the 141 boards I can't decifer their pricing system. Usually only one price mentioned and I take it that it's for FS and probably for a half-hour based on the reports here - please let me know if I'm wrong on this one. A few of the prices have the notations HJ and BM as well. HJ is obvious enough but I'm at a loss as to what BM is - at least I hope it's not what the obvious translation is. Please let me know.

Any word on South Asian action in HK. Heard that there are some Indians working in Mirador Mansion. Anyone with info please let me know.

Will be heading to Kathmandu in January - so I'll update my posts on that board. My bottom line advice has always been to monger in BKK before catching the connecting flight. Just want to know what to do in HK this time around.

Lilojo
11-23-03, 03:23
Thulolado:

When there are more than one price, it generally means that the SP is providing a massage service before HJ (hand job), BM (body massage or a nude body slide) or ML (make love = full service).

I recall one post asking what "dup" meant. It actually is a Cantonese term for massage."Dup Qwut is the pronunciation in Cantonese of the term for Massage.
Hence, $300 for 60 minutes for dup, $400 fro HJ & BM, $500 for ML, would be some of the examples.

Now, risking some flame from other members, I am going to stick my neck out again and say that when one sees these "dup" services, there is a slightly higher chance of the SP being a little older and possibly a former massage girl from the sauna houses of Hong Kong. Some of them do provide great massages.

Happy Hunting

Lucky888
11-23-03, 08:28
Great 1-4-1 experience in Sheung Wan

Lilojo, your timing is excellent.

I had great service this afternoon from a 1-4-1 woman:
http://******.com/php/memberDetail.php?id=1111

She's not the 25 year old the web page suggests. She's probably 30-33. However, her body is as the pictures show, and her attitude and service are outstanding. Her face shows her age, but she's full of smiles and very youthful in spirit. Note that she is rated with 5 smiley face for service---it's very hard to find many 1-4-1 girls/women rated 5 smileys. She deserves all 5 of 'em.

Her place is really easy to get to and it's the cleanest, most comfortable setup I've ever seen for 1-4-1 or brothel type place. This woman is an independent operator in her own very large apartment. She has a proper massage table and also a real bed as shown on the web page.

First--directions: as the web page suggests, take Island line MTR to Sheung Wan (one stop from Central) and take exit A2. When you come up out of the exit you'll see the Circle-K convenience store across the street and to the right. There are two ways to enter the building:
1) just to the left of Circle K is a door with "Tailor" on it and number 87 (Wing Lok St.) above it. If this door is unlocked, as it will be M-Sat during "normal" business hours, take it and walk up to the fifth floor.
2) if that door is closed then go around to the other side of the CircleK and enter the building's main entrace up some steps. The picture of this entrance is also shown on her web page. If you go this way, you can take the elevator to the 5th floor.

Note that though she offers service till 1am, the building's main entrace door will be locked at some point. When I went by there last night around midnight, the door was locked. I hadn't written down her phone number, so I had no way to contact her so she could let me in. At the entrace to her apartment, you may see a yellow sticky not over the doorbell. If there is one, that means she's busy and even if you cannot read Chinese, you'll see the numbers and figure it out when time she'll be available.

The setup: Her place is very nice, with typcial bathroom/toilet/shower setup. Major water pressure in the shower. Big bedroom with massage table and the bed you can see on the web page. Again, this place is very clean and neat. You won't feel bad walking around barefoot (in fact she does). She bascially speaks Cantonese. I think she undertsands Mandarin, but when she tries to reply, it always comes out at least 3/4 Cantonese. She speaks some basic english like "come in, honey, massage, handjob, etc." As with any good service provider, language isn't important because you'll both be too keeping your mouth busy in other ways.

The experience: She actually arrived back from lunch within 10 seconds of me ringing her doorbell. I waited while she prepared new towels on the massage table, etc. Then she showed me to the shower. At first she wanted me to shower alone, but I suggested together and then she was in there within 10 seconds. A thorough cleaning ensued with mutual washing, soaping, giggling, and even DFK.

Into the bedroom, where I quickly went to work DATY on her. She's a real squirmy thing; she certainly enjoyed the DATY (especially when I added the listerine menthol breath strip into the mix) but couldn't hardly lay still. Made for a fun challenge. Got her thoroghly lubed up, then laid back and enjoyed a good BBBJ and AR. More DATY and more BBBJ, then on with the hood for the little man.

She wanted to start missionary and requested her on top. It took about 5 seconds of playful convincing before she enveloped my member with her treasure box. We then proceeded to a multitude of various positions, including standing with me holding her and sort of dance-fucking her. At first she was really wet and not real tight, but as we got on with it and particularly doggie style she really tighted up. After I unloaded, we just laid in bed for a few minutes, exhausted an slightly sweaty. Then back to the shower for more fun with soap and hot water.

After then 2nd shower, I asked how much time we had left. She said 15 minutes. She then explained her pricing: 400 for 45 min with full service. For 500 you can have 80 minutes. She apparently doesn't "start the clock" till well after the first shower, maybe even after DATY....anyway, I was happy to know I had 15 minutes for a massage.

Her massage skills are quite good. She started with her hands and then asked if I wanted oil on my back. I said no, so then she did the Chinese-style walk-on-your-back-and-legs routine, which felt really good. I swear she had already massaged me for 15 minutes when she had me turn over. At this point, I figured I'd pay the extra 100 for more good massage. Seeing the little guy erect again, she offered a HJ (no mention of extra charge). I passed, thinking I might take it later.

She offered a head massage and did a good one for 5+ minutes. Then I asked her to really scratch my head, and she suggested we go back into the shower (yes, this is the 3rd shower), where she gave me a throughly scratch good hair washing (including conditioner). Of course, there was more kissing, fun with soap, and even a brief BBBJ for the little man at the end of the shower.

At the end I paid her my 500 and tried to give her a HKD60 tip, which she competely refused and said to come back again. I left very happy and relaxed. No rush, no games, just great attitude and professional but slighty GFE service.

I figure a typical 1-4-1 girl is around HKD400 +/- , so an extra 100 for another 30-40 minutes of good massage (and the option of a HJ if you are up for it) is a pretty good deal. Hell, I even got a salon-quality hair wash and head massage.

I'll take great service like this over a young, pretty, unskilled girl any day. YMMV, but if you treat her right, she make sure you enjoy yourself and feel great when you leave.

William Tellhk
11-23-03, 08:49
Lucky888

Please elaborate ! Address , $$$ , maybe pics...

Thanks dude

Lucky888
11-23-03, 09:04
Sorry, Dwittlin, somehow hit "submit" after typing the first line. I was editing (actually finishing the message) when you replied.

Cheers,
Lucky888

SunWukong94
11-23-03, 17:36
"ding ling

the eastern express wrote on monday, 5th june 1995:

prostitute racket run by island psb unit

a unit of the zhuhai public security bureau (psb) is running a large vice ring catering for hk clients, an eastern express investigation has found.

the border patrol division, through its zhuhai-registered company, beautiful meetings tourism development company, has established several illegal points of entry to the [chinese] mainland and is taking informal "visa fees" from visitors from the territory, as well as commissions from thousands of prostitutes servicing affluent hk clients.

on the island of gwai shan and ding ling, several kilometers off southern lantau [island that belongs to hk], psb officers man makeshift "immigration" huts charging visitors $25 for a one-day "permit".

visitors do not require formal visas or even passports, instead registering their hk identity card numbers on arrival to ensure they depart the island that day.

the company also owns several upmarket villas which serve as brothels on ling ding.

a psb officer on the island confirmed that the company was owned by the border patrol unit and said authorization for any new business must be sought from his superior officer in gwai shan.

visitors from hk usually charter speedboats from the outlying islands of cheung chau and lantau, or board bigger vessels making regular trips from aberdeen, usually on saturday evenings.

for $100 she will do anything - except tell you her real name.

she is a ling ding girl, one of hundreds of northern chinese prostitutes servicing hk clients on an island south of cheung chau [which belongs to hk]. like most of them she will tell you she is 20 years old, but her phusique gives the lie to the claim. she is 16 at best, 12 or 13 at worst.

if you want something younger, or older, tell one of the dozens of pimps milling around the streets or see the psb officer at the pier. this is china's new frontier and anything can be arranged for a price.

like their counterparts elsewhere in the world, the girls give themselves working names, there are more than a few candys and dozens named after flowers.

there are no solo operators -- no street walkers. it is not allowed. instead the girls work out of either karoke lounges or, more commonly, "barber shops".

karaoke lounges have the usual bar, video screen and couches. a hk visitor is often on the microphone, drunkenly serenading his love of the hour.

clients are invited to "talk with a girl" but with the prostitutes often speaking no cantonese, and never english, the conversation swiftly degenerates into scribbling figures on a bar mat. the next stop is the room upstairs.

in barber shops the visitors are asked if they want a massage or a shampoo. they do not cut hair."

do anyone of you know where this place is and how can i get there?

Zakis
11-24-03, 04:39
The prices Booty Boob quoted are correct from what I can recall except 45 mins with a Thai girl was HK$340 I think.

Friday night at Fung Sing's was a 45 minutes session with an extremely small 20yr old chinese cutie, she couldn't have been over 5 ft, she gave great BBBJ and massage the only problem was full penetration, she was way too tight, and after much squealing from her that was given up as a bad loss, this was all heard by the guys waiting outside fron the grins I had when I came out.

The Mong Kok scene was pretty well dead when I visited on Saturday night due to police activity.

I attended Fung Sings on Saturday about 20:30 but was disturbed while waiting for the evenings enjoyment by the sound of police sirens outside, the keeper informed me there would be a delay as a police roundup was going on in the surrounding area. Five minutes later the brothel itself was raided by two plain clothes officers who "politely" knocked before entering to ask me where the girl was. By this time engrossed in some chinese TV channel, I had just switched over from the porno I could only reply "girl? what girl?" at which reply all they could do was leave. I suppose I hadn't commited any offence, although I would not like to test this if it happened while activities were in full swing. The keeper came in a few minutes later to apologise and suggested I came back the next night. Unfortunately I had popped 50 mg of the magic blue pill so I decided to come back about 11:00 and tried another establishment around the corner from KFC on Portland Street where I waited 1 hour!!! for a girl to arrive and even then the service was mediocre.

Returned to Fung Sings on Sunday about 20:00 and it was business as usual, please note that he has removed his sign temporarily to try and get rid of some of the attention he has been getting from the authorities and this time only had to wait 5 minutes for a tall leggy chinese, service was good although the attitude was not so good.

A suggestion for those who like DFK with Mong Kok girls or working girls anywhere, it may be worth you getting hold of some Hydrogen Peroxide Solution, 20 vols, (make sure its 20 vols) this is an extremely effective anti bacterial mouthwash, an oral bleach, for after use, just dilute according to the instructions and use to get rid of many of the nasties they may be carrying, it can be obtained from most pharmacies.

All I need to do is find the cutie with the beauty spot, I had on Thursday before I leave on Wednesday and my enjoyment will be complete. She was about the only one who didnt appear bothered by the fact I was a "gwailo" and gave great service to boot. Only two more days here then Amsterdam RLD here I come!

Cronin
11-25-03, 12:09
What's up with these crackdowns? Can someone explain this to me? I have been told a couple different times that prostitution is legal in Hong Kong. Is it legal or isn't it? I've actually repeated that to other mongers, but now I'm not so sure.

If it is actually legal (not just tolerated openly like most places in China), then the LE wouldn't be able to shut these Mong Kok places down, right? They'd be legal businesses. Like the legal areas around Las Vegas which can't be touched by LE.

To see those yellow (and also blue) sign places with prices advertised right out on the street in lights makes me believe that prostitution is a legal business.

On the other hand, I saw on Hong Kong news a steet demonstration by local citizens demanding a crackdown on prostitution. Some nonsense about it endangering their safety in the neighborhood.

Of course I know, what's legal and what isn't legal in China is never very clear. I don't think China has an actual written legal code, although I don't really know for sure.

I have heard stories of Mamasans being executed by the state for pandering. But I don't remember if that was Hong Kong, I think that was Shenzhen.

So I'm confused, is it legal or not?

Cronin

Lucky888
11-26-03, 01:43
Cronin,
Usually the LE are not after the brothel owners/managers...they're after the girls (mostly from the mainland) who are their without a visa or have overstayed their visa. It's definitely illegal for a mainland girl to be in HK w/o a visa or to be there longer than her visa allows (I think a typical tourist visa for mainlander is good for 2 weeks).

CC1
11-26-03, 04:50
Cronin,

Lucky is mostly correct in his response. But just adding to it, the brothels in HK are legally registered to provide non-sex massage. But that is simply a front/legal loophole they use to set up these establishments. They aren't suppose to run sex parlours - but ofcourse they all do.

Secondly, again, it is illegal to operate/solicite sex (parlours). As I understand it, it is legal for the monger to have sex with sex workers, but it is ILLEGAL for the girl to solicate and for the house to facilitate/operate an establishment for the purposes of paid sex. See the irony in the law. If they really wanted to crack down on vice, the government would simply need to run far more stringent tests before issuing licenses for "massage parlours" and secondly, the biggest deterrent would be to punish any punter paying for sex. I tell you that would certainly make me think twice! But fortunately, that is not the case, hence, if you get caught in a parlour, having sex, you are not implicated. And lastly as Lucky says, these girls are mostly here on non-work visa's - hence the busts we hear of in MK are sometimes Customs raids as opposed to vice raids.

I'm not a lawyer, but I am fairly confident to the accuracy of the above.

CC1

CC1
11-26-03, 05:09
Johnnykon,

As for "white girls" in Mongkok, I doubt very much they are anything but East European girls. Price is as you quoted. There are very very few of these girls now since most of the mongers (myself included) prefer Asian delights. Recently, I've seen less and less Russian girls in Mongkok (can't comment on other areas). I suspect with all the vice activity, Russian girls are high risk (ie. cost more to bring in) - and if caught its a big loss to their boss. I rarely see any that I think are very pretty - ofcourse subjectively. But don't feel pressured to select them. Most keepers I'm sure will happily oblige to bring you a few Ruskies for viewing, and should none tickle your fancy...they are OK if you got back to the tried and tested Asian lassies.

CC1

Kabukicho
11-26-03, 06:44
So I hung out on Soy Street and Shatung? St. checking out the amazing street meat.

What a site.

So how do I get a girl that I like off the street? These are not street walkers though they walk back and forth.

I guess they go from fuck house to house for a customer to look at them?

Well I went into such a place just by random, and spent 30 min. checking out girls, NONE of the quality of outside, I couldn't get it.

Decided on a girl that I made a mistake. She was chunky when undressed, I couldn't do her, no hard on.

Told her to leave, and I paid the house 380 still.

They sent in another one, and she spoke mandarin, but she didn't seem that happy.

Spent 320 on her.

Then spent another hour outside checking all the street action.

How do I get a hottie walking the street to service me?

They don't make eye contact much, and they only go into houses?

Chikan
11-26-03, 07:45
CC1, (Lucky888)

I think you are right with your posts about the Police going after the girl and not the punter. Some years ago, I was in regular contact with a HK Policeman (retired now) who told me many stories of "busts" in these establishments. One time, he pretended to be a customer and when the topic for "extras" came up with all the juicy details of what she'd do, then the rest of the team would burst in the room! Some sort of code or something was used to alert the rest of the vice squad. Anyways, the funny part is that he told me that he went back a couple weeks later to see the girl because she was so damm hot, but obviously she didn't trust him and he got nothing! lol...;) Point being, nothing happens to the punters, only trouble for the girls / brother owners. Cheers! :)

Intransit
11-26-03, 08:28
Damn it, I wanted to use my 200th post to write about sex, not answer a question. Oh well.

It is legal for an individual operator to solicit sex. In other words, any girl (or guy) in HK can say, "$500, all night?" That's fine. However, pimping is illegal as is operating a brothel. It is legal for you as the buyer to seek and pay for the service.

The problem with the raids is that these girls are working illegally in Hong Kong and may have entered Hong Kong illegally. These girls are in HK on tourist or transit visas, and therefore should not be engaged in any type of gainful employment. HK police crackdown to try to stem the tide of girls going to Hong Kong to engage illegally in prostitution, also to prevent them from getting involved in other illegal activity such as drugs or petty theft.

CC1
11-26-03, 10:04
Intransit,

I concur with you that I think there is a loophole that allows one girl in one establishment to solicit for sex as being legal. If more than one then it is considered a vice establishment. That is my understanding. Hence, the proliferation of the 141 style "brothels". Again, no legal verification of this...

CC1

BJK
11-26-03, 10:38
I think the general comments are broadly correct in terms of the laws of prostitution in Hong Kong. They are based on English law, and have not been substantially changed since handover.

Three main laws:
No soliciting
Can't live off earnings of prostitution
Can't run "Disorderly house"

No soliciting mean no touting for prostitution or even for the SW herself to ask potential customers. Most street walkers can be charged with soliciting. Most of the girls in Mongkok will not negotiate in the street because of this (as well they are not independent workers) they indicate for you to follow them.
I have seen in Wan Chai [undercover] police at the bar waiting for a girl to solicit then the raid begins. In some bars at various times the girls are hesitant to approach you first.

As the keepers are obviously living of the earnings of prostitution it is illegal. The figures on arrests in the press after a big raid indicate a small proportion of keepers are arrested.

Disorderly house is a catch all for places where prostitution may occur. It does not cover 1-4-1 as this is the privacy of ones own home so is perfectly legal. Two or more girls teaming up together in the one flat would either be illegal. Either to live of the earnings or disorderly house.

For punters there is not too much that is illegal, you can get done for procuring what you think is a streetwalker. If it is a cop you could de caught. I don't think this enforced in HK as the punters are not causing problems to the general public by asking all and sundry how much they are.

BJK

Kabukicho
11-26-03, 15:25
CC1,

So your fungsing is on Shatung street it looks like. Doesn't the electric sign on the floor say '250'.

Anyway, on reclamation street there is ALOT of walking activity.

Any titty bars to drink and just watch around Mongkok?

Lilojo
11-27-03, 02:26
kabukicho:

to answer your question, i will try to give you an option to pick your girl on the street but you have to be quick and agile as well as bold.

this is a local trick only the more experienced local mongers can perfect. i have used it a few times and have been successful but it is a little more exercise than i care to engage in all the time.

you also have to give up the idea of just going to your favorite brothel and pay whatever the advertised fee is, without any haggling. it may be slightly more money than what you are accustomed to.

first, pick a girl walking on the street. btw, you are correct in saying that they do not make eye contact on the street. follow her and follow her very closely. even if you are obviously following her, that's ok.

the girl is always doing one of 2 things, going to a new call to show her wares or just finishing an assignment and going back to her "boyfriend".

as you follow her, make up your mind if that is really your target and tail her to her next assignment. at this time, she has not been booked but simply going to show herself to prospective clients that are waiting upstairs.

as she run up the stairs, keep right up to her and as she enters the door to that establishment, say out loud to the keeper that she is the one you are picking. this is a solid "yes" as far as the keeper is concerned and the other mongers waiting would be pre-empted as you are now a confirmed client.

the keeper will then just usher you and the girl into an empty room to complete the transaction.

as i said before, it takes speed and guts since the waiting mongers might feel cheated. experienced mongers will accept that as part of the game.

i personally think that it is quite a bit of extra fun in the game of hunting. try it for variety and report back if you got your prey.

happy hunting

Ganoosh
11-27-03, 05:22
Lilojo:

Great playbook tactic! Thanks for the insight. My only hope is that it isn't over-used and the girls and/or housekeepers don't spot a trend and develop and a defense/counter-tactic for it.

Cheers,

JFX

potter
11-28-03, 04:41
Hello Guys,

I will be visiting HK next week. Just wandering if there's any place near the hotel (e.g., bars, 141s) that I can go to. I will be staying at the Mandarin Hotel.

Many thanks.

Cheers.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Black Jack
11-29-03, 06:26
Fellow mongers in HK,

I'm heading to Hk for about a 5 days next week. I actually lived there for a bit of time before and I have had a couple of business trips there not too long ago. Hehe, I know the 141 scene quite well actually.
I love the idea of looking at the girls online and choosing the one before you go. However, I also like going to the brothels and being able to pick 2 girls for a 3some.

So here's the question: Anyone know of any good brothels with a couple of decent- good looking girls to choose from. Better yet, does anyone know which 141 site shows girls working in the same brothel?

Thank you in advance!

Happy Hunting,

BJ

Fun Lovin Guy
11-29-03, 08:18
Hi,

Anyone out there know where to get uncensored xxx dvd's or vcd's in Hong Kong and how much they cost?

Cheers

Acer V
11-29-03, 15:15
Black Jack.
Unlikely that you'll find a 141 with 2 girls. 141 is short for 1 room -1 girl and has evolved so because it is one of the few legal methods of practicing prostitution in Hong Kong. If more than 1 girl in the room, it's no longer legal.

Having said that, many of the 141 set ups include several rooms right next to each other ( obviously organized by triads). I myself prefer a three-some now and again and I have succeeded in convincing a few of the girls to hook up with a neighbor. A little financial incentive always helps "grease the knickers" in these cases - if you get my meaning. It does take some work and only a few of the ones I've sampled and built a rapport with have been interested. Good luck.

For a sure thing just ask at any of the Mongkok places. Most receive regular requests for 2-girl service. And the girls are more likely to get down and dirty in my experience.

Black Jack
11-30-03, 03:17
Acer_V,

Thanks for the advice and that was pretty much what I was already thinking. I was hoping something new might have developed since my brief period of time away from HK.

Definitely the MK brothels will have the service, which is where I had it a few times before. Actually, I remember that man169 used to have brothels on thier site along with some of the girls working there. Well maybe I'll try to get a couple of 141 girls to team up. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,
BJ

Black Jack
11-30-03, 03:29
Fun Lovin Guy,

It seems like you can get uncensored porn anywhere in HK. But people have told me that a lot of times they will say it is uncensored, but in fact it actually is. You won't be able to return it either after you buy it. I only bought it a few times, and all few times was in MK. On Dundas street, behind the long street market, there is a building with a few floors, all dedicated to fake dvds/vcds of movies and porn. If I remember correctly they were 5-7 disks for 100HKD.
Hope this helps.

BJ

Lilojo
12-05-03, 03:05
Try the open air market after night fall on Temple Street. Stalls run by both Chinese and South Asians (East Indians or Pakistanis).
HK classifies them as Category 4.
Be prepared for 1 out of 3 that does not work, but they are so cheap you won't care.

Happy Hunting

DayNight
12-05-03, 13:58
As a rule of thumb:

Japanese porn is censored
Western porn is not

Go to the run down malls in Mogkok, like Sime or Sino Plaza. There are PLENTY of shops.

My last buy was a Edward BlaKe DVD (Hard Edge). Really good quality for HK$ 20 or so.

Fun Lovin Guy
12-07-03, 08:59
Thanks for the tips,

Does anyone know the names of the streets where Sime and Sino Plaza are in Mongkok? Is it walking distance from the MTR?

Cheers.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

Joe Banana
12-08-03, 14:59
Sim city is on Shantung street only about 50m east of Nathan road. Sino centre is on Nathan about 100m or so south of Shantung. Both easy from Mong kok mtr.

Asian Blok
12-10-03, 02:34
Hi guys...

I found very good reports here thanks to everyone's contribution.

I'll be going down to Hong Kong next week 15th December.

I'm interested in picking up some gals for the night. I don't really like visiting brothels. I was hoping if there is any pubs I can walk in, buy a drink and pick someone up and bring back to the hotel.

I prefer chinese. Doesn't matter if she is Hong Konger or Mainland Chinese.

Where can I go hunt?

Also, is there a problem bring them back to my hotel? I'm staying in Shangri-la in central. I don't know Hong Kong at all, so might be good if I can get a detail direction.

Thanks in advance!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

LuvumBare
12-11-03, 16:58
Asian Blok,

I don't know much about Central, but if you hop the Star Ferry to Kowloon you will be in heaven.

Hari's bar on the mezz level of the Holiday Inn offers exactly what you want. Holiday Inn is at 50 Nathan St., a short walk from Star.

I was in Hari's twice in Nov. and easily scored a fine girl each time. See my FR's from mid Nov.

HK girls, Thai's, Phillipino pros, and some mainlanders. Prices are negotiable but expect 500 to 700 for a 2-3 hours ST in your room.
Girls will travel to Central.

The nice part about this environment is you can buy them a glass of wine and talk. If the chemistry is right then make your offer. To complete the GFE, ask her if she wants to get some food. Between the drink, some food and a romantic ride on the Star, you can set the mood for a really rewarding GFE. Don't be surpised if she wants to stay the night because your hotel room is much nicer than the room she is sharing with 4 or 5 other girls.

If you work at establishing a raport with t\her and treat her as something other than a postage stamp event, the all night stay with a morning pop will not cost anything extra.

Bobs Uncle
12-13-03, 01:11
I've been looking at various 141 websites. I'll be going to Hong Kong in about 2 months. I was wondering if the girls shown in the adds are actually the girls you would see if you went to the address listed. I've seen a few adds where one or more girls are listed for the same suite in the same building working the same hours. The pictures are great, but might the girl who is really working there be less atractive?

MrGhostRider
12-13-03, 01:36
does anyone know if 141 is open on Sat. or Sundays?

thanks

Johnny Rocket
12-13-03, 02:28
Good Fella:

141s are almost all open 7 days a week. But there are a few girls whose pages say "Sunday vacation" or something like that.

Johnny Rocket
12-13-03, 02:32
Hey DESI (or anyone else who knows about Indians at Mirador):

You have said Indian women are standing around in the lobby of Mirador Mansion. I would like more info.

Do they have rooms already, or will I need to get one? If so are there reliable hourly places in Mirador that you would suggest?

Anything I should know about the Indians, such as what they will do and what they won't do compared to MK brothel girls?

Also, do they normally shave or trim their pussies?

What age are they normally? Are any of them attractive?

Thanks brothers!

Johnny Rocket
12-13-03, 02:36
One more question fellas: I haven't been able to reach the lucky161.com site lately. Anyone know the status of it? Has it moved elsewhere?

Variety is the spice of life!

Lilojo
12-13-03, 23:26
Bobs Uncle:

Just like everywhere else, there might be an occsional bait and switch for whatever reason. It happens rarely but it can be a waste of time. If you don't like the girl just politely apologize and leave. I have had no problems doing so when I found the pictures too airbrushed to reflect the actual SP.

Do not sweat that several girls use the same address. It is actually a brothel with a keeper. They would rent the apartment in a residential building to fly under the radar of the police hell-bent on raiding MongKok's massage brothels and leaving the residential 141 more or less alone for now. You actually get more choices (usually 3) and if one of them is busy, you can pick another or wait as you please. I have had very good luck with these setups.

Happy Hunting

Intransit
12-16-03, 07:35
agoodfella,

Dude, they're open every day.

Cappy
12-17-03, 01:18
Here's something I stumbled onto.

If you get to a Chinese site and want to see contents in English (or other languages, I imagine)

Go to: http://world.altavista.com/

(Babelfish linked) and type in the url of the website you're interested in. eg. www.******.com

Be sure to set your translation request to Chinese to English.

And you're off to the races.

There is the odd link that won't work, but if you play with this enough there are workarounds that work.

Fill your boots.

Chikan
12-17-03, 22:23
Cappy - Thanks for the link. That's definately a help!

Member #3346
12-19-03, 02:49
Lilojo,

That was some HOT information you gave me. I went to check out Shanghai/Soy and saw all the signs, guys hanging out on corners, and lots of young sexy chinese ladies. If not for your post, I don't think I would have had the balls to go up the stairs and wait and be picky, because my Cantonese isn't that good. I tried your methods three times and it worked like a charm. I think you could use what you said and not speak any chinese at all.

I spotted my girl, then started following her, about 10 feet behind. She would eventually stop, and I would stop behind her, then start to walk again, or would double back, and I would follow her back up the street, so she knew I was interested. She would go up one of the stairways, I would be about 5 feet behind her, the guy at the top of the door would say something to me and point at the girl, I nodded my head, and he guided us to a room. She started taking her clothes off, and I did the same, then she took me into a shower and cleaned my chest/privates.

Service was pretty standard, not GFE, but BBBJ, then covered in multiple positions with fake moaning. Not much cuddling, didn't try DATY or DFK.

The only time your strategies didn't work is when I would start to follow a girl, and she went up the stairs before she knew I was following her.

My three girls were all mainland Chinese, all young, early 20's at the latest, faces were great, body was all natural with lots of bush. The best was a 19yo about 5'4" 95#, totally slender, tiny waist but decent ass. We got up in the room, I thought she had a wonderbra on, but she had serious 32Cs, they looked like Ds on such a small girl,and they were natural(I checked them out very closely). I had never been with a girl that small with tits that big unless they were rock hard implants.

I was a little worried about getting ripped off, but the showers are glass walled and you can see the whole room and all your stuff at the same time, and you don't have to worry about the price getting outrageous, because the price at the bottom of the stairs is what you pay, includes the room/girl/house fee.

Thanks again Lilojo!

Gyaos
12-19-03, 05:07
Hey everyone!

Where are all the sauna reports here on the HK forum?? I have been reading the reports in Macau and they sound really good! Anyway, I'm surprised that Jordan Spa hasn't been mentioned here for some time! Been there 3 times over the past 3 months and the service is MUCH BETTER and cheaper!!

Prettier girls now and it is $400 (HKD) for HJ, $500 (HKD) for BS, and $600 (HKD) for ML! What I like the most about the massage technique is when the MPA goes between your legs when face down and just goes crazy at that place!! **WOAH**! I was lucky with the last girl, she got a phone call when it happened and kept on playing there! Amazing! And even better, walking distance from TST...good exercise!

Any other MP places that have an excellent technique under, on and above the balls? Went to HAWAII SAUNA 4 months ago...took the $488 HJ option (otherwise it is $788 or $988 in ascending order) and girls young, HK, but that "Jordan technique" wasn't there....it was a little, but not too much!

Mong Kok, VERY QUIET area! Surprising! Not much kink over there...

Gyaos

HK Hunter
12-20-03, 10:19
Im looking for anyone who can give me a tour of the Mong Kok scene. I've walked by the Van station several times and saw some pretty hot looking girls there just standing around but I dont know if they are working girls or how to approach them if they are. I am also worried about safety (I don't want to get beat over the head and robbed.) I am Chinese but speak limited Cantonese. Any help would be appreciated!

Iseeu
12-21-03, 00:46
gyaos,
Do you know the exact address of the jordan spa?sounds great.
thanks.

Peterhk
12-21-03, 07:40
Hi to all HK brothers!

Haven't poster quite a while since I am on a Europe trip. Will come back to HK in January but wanna make a short stop in Japan.

For all that are interested in doing the same, I found a cute website offering J-Girl service (In Tokyo though): www.yosiwara.com .

ARE THERE ANY J-GIRLS IN HONG KONG???

Enjoy your time in HK, and Merry Christmas !

PeterHK

Gyaos
12-21-03, 19:21
Actually the name is Jordan Sauna (my error) and it is on Jordan. Turn West from Nathan to Jordan. I found the place thanks to this board. Lots of info in the archive section.

Bob1000
12-21-03, 20:23
Just got back from Hong Kong. Stay at the Holiday Inn in TST. First night I walked almost 20 blocks just to get a sense of the place. I actually had an address from the ******.com. Went up the elevator and saw a sigh "please wait" outside. I took the evevator back down and walked around for about half hour before coming back to the place. The girl was from Mainland China. She told me that she will be in HK until Dec 19th. However, the room will be used by other girls when they come over from China. Here are my rating for the girls :

Face : 8/10
Body : 8.5/10
Service 9/10
Cost : $320HK

The address is : 67 Nathan Rd, 12th floor, room 1203. It's located in the same building as ten other massage palors (mostly in the lower floors).

Second night, walked around the Watson market near the Hyatt Regency at around midnight. Saw at least 10 SW standing near the Indian Bazaar. I notice that it's very easy to tell a SW from a normal HK girl by the way they scan the street. Normal HK girld just walked and looked ahead, while SW tend to scan people (especially single guy) for eye contact. They also tend to wear longer boots (some up to their calf). Pick up a SW and had a pop with her for $300 HK in my room. She did BBBJ and CFS. The only thing that bother me a lot during the BJ is she kept gagging and spitting into the tower. At one point, right before I start to insert my johny into her, she told me she has to run to the bath room and rinse her mouth. I heard her gagging in the bath room.

Third night, I went back to Mongkok. This time I took the MRT. It's only three stops and $9 HK. Exist the subway. This happen to be the fairly quiet (by HK standard) side. There were SW visible along with LE. I pick up one and she took me back to a ST hotel we I paid $340 for the whole deal for FS.

Overall, my impression with Mongkok is : LE is not very active as this is peak tourist season and they are aware that this is one of the tourist attraction in Mongkok.

CC1
12-22-03, 09:31
Leighton Sauna "Review"

Location - near Canal Flyover behind Timesquare.
Ambience - Nicely decorated - nothing special, clean.
Facilities - Small spa area only gripe.

Mate and I went and we weren't offered anything of a sexual nature. Reason I guess is because we look like coppers(?). The place has only re-opened at the start of this month. They are running a promotion now to kick up the business and so we had the $259 package which includes the shower, use of the spa and sauna facilities, snacks and drinks and about 1.5 hours of genuine oil massage. Great value. This is about half the normal rate I believe.

We tried to coax the girl manager into suggesting a rub-n-tug service but to no avail. Clearly we didn't look like mongers! Actually, she "interogated" us firstly, asking questions like, is this your first time here? Which sauna do you normally go to etc. Anyway, I was positive that action could be had - signs like Penthouse magazines for viewing and the massage girls which I could see going up and down the stairwell in short skirts with skimpy tops. They looked ok from what I could see. All this was confirmed upon completion of our genuine massage. The masseuse told us that there are two pricing schedules. The cheap one that we had (without HJ) and for now at least, $430 (special rate) will get you a massage and a HJ. In all, the genuine massage I had was fantastic. They use a moisturisor type oil which is great in this dry weather. The "managers" (girls really) were shit.

Good value while it lasts I guess. Just mention that you've been there before or you might not get a happy ending.

CC1

CC1
12-22-03, 09:37
Mongkok Update

Went last night after my unsuccessful event at Leighton Sauna. Did a brief recon and the action is there albeit the on-street action was light. This is the norm as LE usually run a crackdown of sorts around year end. Went to my usual haunt and was told the police activity has been low. That conflicts with some other reports I heard. Anyway, there were the mainland girls available for viewing - my favourite. A good sign.

Had a nice 20 yo girl. Very cute... touch chubby. Very green. Loose pussy. Or it might have been the KY she lubed. Managed to get the knob in anal - nice. But she backed out in the end. I'm sure that with a little patience I would have got it all in. Ended up a cum on tits. Santa gave her a nice Xmas present! : )

Ho ho ho! If you pardon the pun.

CC1

Rubbernecker
12-22-03, 10:29
Hi there you guys,

Apoligies if I just appeared if I crawled out from underneath a rock - but what is the easiest way to get into the 141/16* scene from the perspective of a total gweilo!

I was in Hong Kong for almost 7 years and ran the guantlet of the good to the ugly of Yau Ma Tei without having realised what I was into! However having found all the info on this site I am absolutely stunned at what I was missing!!

I know there is lots of info in the various posts but what is the best way to tackle getting hooked up wiyh all these lovelies?

Also how about an update on the Filipina scene in HK - apart from the obvious trashy options of Lockhart Road and adjacent discos.

By the way Mongkok still rocks and CC1 your info is awesome!

Ramrod
12-22-03, 19:07
I have on previous visits picked up SWs and taken to the room. After reading the reports, I went to Mongkok and walked up and down the streets including Tung Choi. Since I cannot read Chinese I was not sure how to get there. I had a few addresses from happy161.com but had problems finding it. There was one address 194A Tung Choi st. When I went there there was a guy sitting there but he pretended that he did not understand. I finally managed to walk up one of the floors and a guy there asked me to wait in a room. The time was around 4 pm. A very thin girl came in, and at first I wanted to refuse, but since I had been wandering about for some time without luck I decided to go with her for a price of $300. After the usual shower and extensive washing of private parts by which time my dick was at full mast. Her body was painfully thin, but she gave me a BBBJ that was great. I could not hold it in and shot my load. After she washed me, my dick was up again, and I asked her if I could fuck her. She agreed and I happily banged her again. I tipped her an extra $20 for being good!.

It is not easy to find these places. How do you identify them?

Lilojo
12-22-03, 23:06
Rubbernecker:

Welcome.

Start with the websites and either call to see if they speak English or just walk up according to the address.

There is really no instruction needed.

www.******.com

www.sextvb.com

Two to start.

Spend some time reading the post for the past 3-6 months.

Happy Hunting

Lilojo
12-22-03, 23:10
qjkl:

Great report. I will be looking for more from you.

Glad my post helped.

Happy Hunting

Black Jack
12-23-03, 04:24
Hey fellas,

Well I just arrived back in HK once again. Thanks for some of your posts before, it helped last time. I was actually wondering if anyone has visitied #429 on 760 Nathan. On a site, it seems to be a brothel with lots of girls to choose from. Can anyone help me confirm this?

Thanks

BJ

Bob1000
12-23-03, 06:05
Since the 141.com site was mostly in Chinese. I used a screen capture utility to capture just the part that has the address and bring my computer down to the concierge and show the concierge just the address without the picture of the whole webpage (I could make it easy on me by just showing them the whole webpage but I do feel uncomfortable as the concierge desk is staffed with both male and female). The actually wrote down the address in English and show me where it is on the tourist map.

CC1
12-23-03, 08:00
rubbernecker,

glad my info helps you (and other mongers) get some trim.

as for 141, there are numerous websites. to add to the list:
www.lady168.com
www.best161.com
www.hk141.com
www.hk161.com

these are from memory and i can't verify right now since i'm at work.

141/161 or whatever you want to call it gives a different level of excitement. firstly, the "hunt". you need to go through the websites to find ones that tickle your fancy. a bit like chasing after a girl. secondly, you do the deed in "her home". i guess its kind of like having a secret affair with a girlfriend. the mongkok fuck factories are just that - fuck factories.

just a few points with 141, always go with at list of at least 3 or 4 establishments in the same vicinity in case one is busy or not as indicated in the website or shut down by cops etc. i can tell you from experience that the pictures can be extremely deceptive of the actual physical beauty of the girl - especially when they block the eyes. makes a huge difference.

make note of the address, call ahead - mostly telephone recordings but some do answer personally. the after 6pm period is most busy as most punters have a quick shag before heading home. also you might not like the production line feel of waiting outside her door (with other mongers) waiting for a root. or alternatively, you might want to look at it like a gang [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) scenario?

the hygiene and cleanliness of the places really do vary a lot. hit and miss.

safety wise it might be a little issue. you are in totally unfamiliar surroundings so i guess do be safe.

have fun... and remember to post a report.

cc1

CC1
12-24-03, 04:06
*** Crystal Sauna Review ***

Firstly, can't remember the exact English name, but the above is is "mostly" correct from memory. The Cantonese name is "Sun Long To Lok".

Location is in the heart of the Tsimshatsui tourist district. Near the "fountain". There are numerous other saunas/nightclubs nearby. If you need exact details of the address best to give them a call on 23682868 since it is a little difficult to find. You enter a major building and need to then go downstairs. That's all I can offer in the way of directions.

The environment is mediocre. A little old and grimy - particularly the showers. Looks more like a public swimming pool change room. The warm spa was just warm enough. It also had a cold spa. And a wet and dry sauna. From what I could tell, the spa had very little chlorine in it - not a good sign. Similarly, the sauna didn't look that clean.

The lounge area was quite large. There are essentially three packages. $3xx for pure massage - 90 mins; $488 HJ and $788 for FS. Once in the lounge area you can dine on some snacks and drinks. Food tastes shit.

You do not get to see the girls upfront. They simply bring out a list of numbers for you to select. Not much help when you haven't been a regular there before. So my mate and I asked the "manager" (again just some young girl waiter type) which girl was good. At around 8:30pm they had about 15 girls working. Quite a few were local girls and she also mentioned some were Thai and Mainlanders. She picked 82 for me - a local HK, who I was later to see and I guess she's about 26.

I originally wanted to try the $488 HJ treatment so after some snacks into the room I go. The rooms are large with at least two massage beds - a requirement of the HK government. There is also a window which is partially blurred with some opaque covering - to shield the action from outside staff I guess.

The session starts with a genuine massage. My girl, Jojo, wasn't all that bad with her massage skills. Her looks would be about 6-7. Reasonably tall and nice boobies.

Second half the session (two sessions of about 40-45min) she covers the window with a towel and then turns the lights off. Shes pretty skilled at arousing the important bits. I guess she's done this hundreds of times. It was all too much so I immediately opt to upgrade to the full fuck package. So the usual, tit rub, lick and CBJ. She did say that I can request an ice/fire treatment, but I didn't get it this time around. Bit of DATY, and I slowly probed her starfish. She seemed to like that so I put the whole index finger in, all the while using my other fingers to probe her clit and pussy. She seemed to like that a lot with a lot of bucking - is it an act, I don't know. Then onto some 69 and I unloaded in her mouth.

All up quite a good GFE since you get a bit of time to chit chat with the girl before the deed.

Back into the lounge for lots of chatting with my mate and around 11pm or so the whole place was very busy.

Not bad for ~$800 incl tips. But can be hit and miss with the girls and the environment is not up to standard.

CC1

Ramn HK
12-24-03, 04:30
Bob1000,

Another way to get the address would be to cut copy and paste onto this web site - www.centamap.com which is a map of Hong Kong.

You will get the address in English and on a map of HK which is very convenient if you are using the MTR to get there.

I find it very invaluable as it gives the whole location in English, and on a map as well. Do note that for some locations, or perhaps the way the address is worded in Chinese, centamap cannot get the address for you.

This way can save a bit of embarassment.

Ramnhk

Wonder
12-24-03, 04:47
Hello All,

I'm new to the HK forum and would like to get the US Dollars to HK Dollars correct. The way I understand it is, $10 US is about $70 HK?

So that would mean that all of the posts I am seeing, which I assume are in HK Dollars? For example, would $100 US be $700 HK? If that is the case, what is the average price for sex in HK in US $ ?

Are we talking about $100 US for the whole treatment? Thank you guys, really appreciate the input because I am seriously considering a quick visa run to Hong Kong in Jan.

Cheers

Lilojo
12-24-03, 17:57
Currency converter website:

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

US$1=HK$7.75

Love Lips
12-25-03, 13:15
Hi,

I have just moved into Hong kong and stay single. Are there any contact numbers for women who I can bring back to my place for the night? If cannot post then please send me a private message.

I am starving for a good GFE. Tried the Mongkok usual - remain unsatisfied for want of a true experience with time for a few shots thru the night.

Need not be a pro or SW.

Grassy Knoll
12-26-03, 06:13
I just wanted to weigh in on the 141 scene. I tried this a few times with excellent results, but it really helps if you speak Madarin or Cantonese. The toughest part is trying to translate the addresses on 141.com. Fortunatley I can recognized the basics like the characters for Kowloon, TST, Wanchai and Causeway bay. Some of the listings have excellent photos of the MTR exits and useful landmarks. I liken it to folowing a treasure map with clues along the way. I agree that some of the ladies' pictures are not a truthful representation.

So far I've tried 3 ladies in TST and one in Wanchai. The first, in Wanchai,didn't open the door at first. I said in Mandarin that a friend had referred me. After that, she let me in. She was outstanding. Great GFE service. I got her number and I plan to visit here regularly.

The other good experience I had was at a place at 6A Cameron lane in TST (to the left of the music shop). You have to walk through a shop and up to the 1st floor. They have a camera so as soon as I went up three ladies came out of their rooms so I could inspect their goods. One mainlander was one of the hotest things I'd ever seen. Gorgeous, with an extremely thin waist and great breasts. Her service was less than inpiring with a covered BJ which was someone mechanical. She got on top after the BJ and she looked so great riding me that I came way too fast. I askef for a second round at half price (HK200) but she insisted on full HK400, which I reluctanly paid. I was ready to go again after a quick shower. This time I was determined to get my money's worth so took my time I did her in as many positions as I could. She was pleasant enought but I think she just wanted me to shoot quickly like the first time.

Later that same afternoon, I came back and tried another cutie down the hall. Her service was much better. Got her number too. Well worth the 400. The prices are a bit higher than Mon Kok but the experience is better and less hurried.

Unlike Mon Kok, you can usually get the number of the ladies and you can check their availability, but spoken Chinese is a must.

One minor clarification to CC1's note. These ladies don't actually live in these single rooms, they rent them.

Happy hunting to all.

Intransit
12-27-03, 05:18
Brothers,

Would appreciate a big favor if one of you would be so kind.

I'm in the US right now and am working on a computer that doesn't have a Chinese character set. I'm looking at a listing for girl number 1586 on ******.com. Normally, I would just read the address.

I'll be back in the Kong New Year's Night and would like to start the new year off right. Would someone mind just posting her address here on the forum, including district (TST, Wanchai, whatever)? Greatly appreciated and would be happy to return the favor in Beijing (home turf) if ever needed. Thanks very much.

Intransit

Lilojo
12-27-03, 15:28
Intrasit:
I tried but it seems that ****** had skipped 1586 and that she is no longer on the site. I am only getting 1584 and 1587, no 1586.
Double check her number again and I will post or pm you with the info.
No problem.
Happy Hunting

Intransit
12-27-03, 19:38
Lilo,

Thank you sir.

Intransit
12-28-03, 02:15
What is the meaning of the word "feel" in many of the ******.com descriptions? I understand what it normally means in English, and I also normally understand what the Chinese descriptions say, but what does it mean in this context? Does it say something specific about the girls or their technique or body?

Lilojo
12-28-03, 22:54
Intransit:

The HK slang use of the word "feel" comes from "feel like".

So, in the ******.com number 1668, she was described as "school girl feel". It would roughly be saying the client would get the feeling as if he was making out with a school girl.

There is another one quoted as "gigi feel". I believe that it means the girl looks like one of the popular singers in HK named "Gigi". The client would get the feeling of making love to this famous celebrity.

HK Cantonese slang can be difficult to interpret especially when it crosses over to English.

Happy Hunting.

Intransit
12-29-03, 03:07
Thanks LJ.

I enjoy reading the HK press precisely because sometimes I don't know what they're talking about. Unlike in China, where the state-run press is stolid and boring, Hong Kong's media has no problem with making up new phrases, even new Chinese characters, to describe inventions, situations, trends, and people.

Last question until I get the chance to jump in and try the 141 scene--is nudity in the photos any indicator of performance? In other words, is a girl who doesn't show her face and won't take off her clothes for the Web site generally a stuck-up wench, where a naked girl is less inhibited, or are these factors not related? Thanks again.

CC1
12-29-03, 05:25
Intransit,

I think the reason why some of the pics on 141 are obscured and others not is varied.

Primarily, I think it has to do with avoiding the Customs/Police. If the girls are here on tourist VISAs (ie. they do NOT have a HKID card), then posting uncensored pics might allow customs/police more leverage in tracking down and then prosecuting for illegal working - once caught.

However, for girls with a "valid" right to stay and work in HK, a full picture is "not as" incriminating, given that they are using a loophole to "work" anyway. Again, this is just educated guess.

Secondly, I think some girls are more green and thus pliable to do a full nude shot and give the OK to it being published. Others are more hardened and will request uncensored pics not be published. This leads to an interesting thought - I thought their "pappas" had more or less full control over how their girls are marketed? Maybe not?

Finally, some are local girls. This could mean a real local girl, or one that from mainland China who has acquired a HKID card. In such cases, actually being a HK resident may force them to protect their identity a little better.

I really think, its luck of the draw with the girls. The last 141 I bonked was a local girl who was originally from China - ie. she has a HKID card. She also did not show her full face. As a matter of fact, she wore a school uniform in all her pics - which gave little away in terms of her body features. However, she was polite, sweet and very well mannered. And offered just about everything I requested - bar anal.

You might want to check out icered dot com for leads on which girls are good or bad.

Cheers!

CC1

Tasty1
12-29-03, 06:23
Is 141.com site in English too? I can only find Chinese language site. Would be graet to have it in English.

CC1
12-29-03, 07:41
Tasty,

Most of the 141 sites are in Chinese only. There are a few girls who specifically advertise in both English and Chinese. I've seen a few with adverts that say "Foreigners welcome" etc.

If you can, give the girls a call before hand, and just ask "Gweilo ok?" - and you might work out if she is accepting of gweilo - from the jibberish response you get. You might also get info on her - such as cost, service and address.

But, I agree, an English site would be great.

CC1

Friar Tuck
12-29-03, 11:25
CC1,

You can view this website in English.

Visit Altavista and use their translation service. It is not necessary to download anything to do this.

I have looked at 141 using this service and everything is in English. One problem is that, on my computer at least, things work very slowly while using the translation facility.
I have downloaded the Altavista toolbar and have found it very useful for looking at Japanese boards. Languages available are limited but Chinese is one of them.

Good luck and happy reading!

Tuck

LuvumBare
12-30-03, 16:25
ffantes:

There is a pharmacy on the ground floor of the New World Center in TST. When you walk in the Salisbury Road entrance, keep weel to the right and walk toward the Intercontinental Hotel. The pharmacy is about 10 stores in from the road. They stay open until 2100. They have genuine V.

Enjoy

Ruf66
12-30-03, 18:15
Try next door to the China City Night club - there is one open until 3 am - 100 gram pills - 100 HKD but these can be split into 3 or 4 doses.

Roversman 999
12-31-03, 03:08
For tsim sha tsui viagra go to REgent pharmacy in New World Center ( in Regent Shopping Arcade ). They charge about HK$450 for pack of 4 x 100g. The price can be negotiated as they will offer HK$500 or HK$550 at first.