PDA

View Full Version : Monterrey - Mastermind's Reports

Mastermind
01-01-05, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Mastermind
07-11-07, 04:58
Hi. Now that Bob has his own thread, will there be some actual trip reports about finding hot Regias in this thread? I will be going to Monterrey next week and look forward to postig a nice, long report. And yes, all the long posts were actually discourageing me from making a post here.

Ding Dong the witch is dead?

Mastermind
07-11-07, 18:52
Carlos,

I will be staying at the Best Western on Juarez. I've heard about the PDA, but for business reasons I have to stay at the Best Western. I don't think its too important because I prefer not to have salidas and take care of my business on-site. I suppose that if Iwant to order take out, there are plenty of motels de paso in the area?

as for my preferences, I prefer to go where the action is plentiful and the prices aren;t crazy so I really have no preferences- just, I stay away from street girls.

I have about 25 years experience mongering in SEA and Mexico, in Tijuana, Mexico City and a couple of other places. What differences can I expect when I get to Monterrey?

Looking forward to defrocking some of the beautiful regias next week.

Ask you questions sir... that's why we are here.

Am not kidding.

Am local, Wasted will be here for the weekend (his umphteen trip) and USB will vist Monterrey at the end of the month.

Business as usual.

Tell us where you will be staying (so you can know if you hotel is girl friendly) and what are your preferences.... MPs, SC (although SC are my forté I can help you out with MPs).

Mastermind
07-24-07, 11:59
Ok, just got back from my 6 day trip to Monterrey. Overall, I was happy with my experiences there but I was disapointed with a few things.

First night: I got into Monterrey late because of flight details. I was so tired after hotel check-in, but I decided to try and salvage at least one pop for my first night. I went per recommendations on the board to El Infinito. I was a tad disaponited with the selection of chicas. Many were nice, a few were hot and many were fat and/or ugly. The bad things was that the hot ones and the decent ones had swarms of men around them and it was nearly impossible to get their attention. Many fugly ones gave me the eye, but none were even worth considering. So I spent my first night in Monterrey at a dive club trying to get some decent girl to give me some attention. One of the bartender guys brought me over a decent girl but she was distracted and only willing to sit with me for a few minutes before guzzling her drink and leaving like the wind after I hesitated in buying her another. I went back to the hotel to sleep my horniness away. Summary of my first night: Frustrating and about 300 pesos spent to be frustrated.

Second day: After doing some work stuff I went on the prowl in the early afternoon. I decided to try my luck at the massage parlors. I went to Signore on Villagomez. Inside I saw 4 girls total, 2 worth doing. I picked a short brunette names Alexa. Service was very good overall. 300 pesos for FS and 100 pesos more for BBBJCIM. Well, it was more like BBBJC on the side of mouth as she pulled away at the last minute. Still very good.

In the night I went back to Infinito to give it another try. Maybe I was just jetlagged from the night before and feeling frustrated. I had a slightly better experience, but still wasn't overly impressed with the quality of chicas. I had FS with a lovely flaquita in the privadas. 400 pesos plus 50 pesos per song . I was upset that my girl spent the first song talking to me and half of the second dancing out of hands reach. When we started the FS we were already well into the second song. Total cost of the FS in the very uncomfortable privada area: 400+ 5 songs= 650 pesos. Add in two drinks for my chica and my beer and I spent almost 900 pesos (plus the tips I was asked for from almost everybody). Still I got laid and left happy.

Afterwards, I left for the other clubs in the area. I went to Matehuela and El Cielo. I ws intrigued by Cielo as something that might be good, but I didn't have any chicas in either place. I just had a beer and went back to my hotel. Truth is I didn't find anything to my liking.

Third day: I decided to search out more massage parlors after having the good experience at Signore. I went to Faraonas (sp?) . Very impressed with one of the girls there. She was almost dangerously young but I was assured she was of age. Her name was Ana and a very cute morena with some strecth marks on her belly, but all in all very attractive. Got FS for 200. I tried to get other acts from her but she was only into basic service. Good, though.

At night I did a grand tour of the other strip clubs in Monterrey. I went to Pasarelas, Poisson, Harem and another nearby Harem that I can;t recall. I spent a short while in each and they were nice and the chicas were better than at Infinito and Cielo, but the prices were obscene and I just felt I was getting hustled. I left for the night at about 3am without getting any service from a chica.

Fourth Day: Had to work all day and didn't have time to explore.

Fifth Day. I went around back to the massage parlors Faraonas and Signore and got a FS from each over the course of 4 hours. Set me back a total of 500 pesos when the other night I had spent about 1000 pesos just going from club to club and not getting laid once.

Sixth and last full Day: With the savings from not getting fleeced again at the strip clubs, I decided to splurge and go to Misses. I was floored with just how cute all the girls were. And then I was floored by the cost. Doing the math in my head, 250 for the massage and 2000 for the girl, I would be out 2,250 for FS. I said what the heck and took my savings from not going to the strip clubs and chose a hot guera named Alejandra. Her service was great and just having that hard, young body next to me made me almost go crazy.

After a nice meal, I went back to Signore to see what was available. It was late so the selections wasn't great, but I chose a short and chubby girl with a cute face. 300 pesos for the half hour and 100 extra for a tittie fuck to orgasm.

Very late, near closing time I went back to Infinito to try for one last pop before going back to the states. I found a flaquita with a gorgeous body, but a Mr. Ed Face. After one chica drink we agreed to go back to the privadas for a BJ. She insisted on condom but we came to an arrangement. I offered her an extra 200 pesos to let me shoot near her without a condom. I have to admit I cheated a little and overshot my mark, squirting her on the cheek and earlobe. Ooops hehe. Not bad for an old man. All in all it cost me 550 with songs included.

My last day was by far my best.

Summary:

Monterrey is a pretty decent city for mongering but hardly the paradise the so many reports here would suggest. The strip clubs were just ok, about what you would expect from any strip club in a mexican city.

I think the strip club scene in Monterrey is very deceptive because on the surface the prices seem a lot cheaper, but man oh man do they try to nickel and dime you to death! At the end of the night you spend more money this way than if you went to clip joint in Mexico City. The whole sex in the privados thing is a real scam in that the meter is running all the while your girl tries to drag out the FS or BJ. At the end of the screw you end up paying more than you would pay at most other strip clubs in Mexico for comparable service. However if money is no object and you want to listen to music and watch girls,by all means go to the strip clubs. As for me, I can take them or leave them.

The real thing for Monterrey to brag about is the massage parlor scene. Good prices and good service are very available at the MPs, but you will have to wade through some ugly porkies before finding your princess. I had gone to quite a few other MPs that weren't even good enough to make me recall their names, but Signore and Faraonas provided pretty chicas who gave good service at a very good price. I know massage girls come and go, but I can't see the quality falling that badly to the point of not being worth a visit. Misses was very expensive but the girls were HOT.

I think that its a bit of a disservice to the readers here to steer everybody away from the MPs and into the strip clubs because what really makes the city a worthwhile mongering destinations is the availability of good sex at a low price at the Mps. The strip clubs are decent, but not great- I have seen better clubs at more reasonable prices in other Mexican venues. Maybe Im bitter about being nickel and dimed to death by the girls or maybe I'm still reeling from the 3000 peso for the girl and 1000 pesos for the house salida I was "offered" at Poisson. Whatever the case, to not go to the MPs in Monterrey would be a mistake when you come to visit.

I know, personally what may make me come back to Monterrey will be the massage girls and not "just another Mexican strip club."

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mastermind
07-25-07, 14:14
I stand by what I wrote and it was my opinion and an opinion only based on my six days in monterrey. I have nothing to gain or lose by posting here and now I think maybe it wasn't even worth the headache to post on the International Sex Guide. My intention is not to provoke but:

The strip clubs are "just" strip clubs, nothing spectacular. Just girls dancing and trying to swindle you out of your money, nothing new here and nothing special overall. I am not a new monger. I have been mongering since i was in the service in the early 80's and I have been to SEA, Europe, Africa and all over the Americas. I abandoned the strip clubs in Monterrey because I refuse to get fleeced by anyone anymore. Idon't know how much experience the people here have with mexican strip clubs in other mexican cities, but as a veteran salesman I have tons and can say that aside from the number of strip clubs, Monterrey is nothing out of the ordinary when compared to other Mexican venues.

The massage parlors are cheap and there was always at least one or two cuties around for me to chose. Yes, there were piggies, but there were also piggies at the strip clubs. I have very high standards and if the MP girls were good enough for me, they'd be good enough for almost anyone. I did mention that I went to other MPs besides Faraonas and Signore and Misses. These places didn't impress me and I left for greener pastures. But overall my best experiences in Monterrey were with the MP girls.

I get the feeling that Carlos doesn't even really read anybody else's posts here becasue he had no idea what I really wrote. I think he just skims the posts to look for things to correct and ways to direct people to the strip clubs. Spongebob is just gullible and follows along in attacking anybody that Carlos attacks. If they like to pay up the arse for what you can get for 1/4 the price, then that is great. Just stop trying to attack those of us who don't want to be fleeced. They may like the ego trip of being recognized by a hooker at a strip club, but I don't care about all that. I just want to have sex with a cutie and not have pay up the arse.

Again, I had no intention of contradicting anyone or attacing anyone. I was just stating my experiences. The MPs are the way to go if you want to have a good time in Monterrey. There are so many MPs that you will find a great chica and save a great deal of money in the process. For the price of one salida with a PROFESSIONAL STRIPPER, you can have 4 sessions with a cute local MP girl. And let me just say that what I saw at the Infinito and cielo was not all that much better than what I saw at the Mps.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mastermind
07-25-07, 14:30
Ya' know...things are becoming abundantly clear...What better way to pave the way for profitability oriented commentary by Monterrey entrepreneurs than by attempting to discredit, and hopefully remove, guys that have over 500 posts each, and considerable experience on the ground in MTY. You really need to get over yourself.

A good strategy might be to create discontent with the administration of the board, and post bogus reports and recommendations that directly dispute years of former postings about the MTY venue, instead suggesting that newbie visitors patronize the more expensive clubs and massage parlors, and to suggest that the lesser expensive strip clubs are all dives full of ugly pigs, and that the low to medium level massage parlors are somehow miraculously better with respect to selection than clubs full of professional hard bodied strippers. Another good strategy would be to discredit the MPs and do your best to direct all incoming Monterrey mongers to two or three of your "preffered" strip clubs. Before this became all about Carlos and Spongebob, a long time and many many pages ago, there were many reports about the MPs in Monterrey. Now, thanks to two hijackers all dissenting viewpoints have been squashed. This thread is now only about strip clubs and political discussions. Evryone else has been eliminated and negated by the resident "experts" in getting fleeced by PROFESSIONAL STRIPPERS.

Right!!! The low and medium level massage parlor girls, girls that make 200 pesos as their cut for F/S, are far superior in quality to professional strippers earning five to ten times that amount for the same span of time. So are you saying that more expensive means better service? That's an interesting viewpoint and its a good explanation of why prices get jacked up all over the world when Americans find their way to a certain venue. So I guess the Mexico City strippers are better than the Monterrey strippers because they make more money? Or how about the lousy French hookers? they make a fortune and have the most ridiculous prices so they must be the best providers? Makes no sense, sparky.

Mastermind
07-28-07, 17:45
You have misunderstood me I think. Of course the strip clubs with dozens of girls are going to have the more ample selection than the MPs with less then ten girls. The thing I was saying was that it wasn't worth the price paid at the strip clubs for FS when I could get the same service (with even raunchier and more adventerous, but still attractive girls) at 1/3 the price and with 1/10 the time involved. While some of strip club girls were beautiful, the prices and the nickel and diming of the clients made for service that was way to expensive when compared to what I saw available at the MPs, where you just popped in and if you saw a chicas that you likes, you'd go back to the room and have at it. The strip clubs in Monterrey just didn't impress me and things if you let them would get way out of hand with the amount spent at the end of the night. I'm not cheap, but I refuse to be taken in for a sucker. Based on my experiences in Monterrey I was continuously more satisfied with my MP experiences than with my experiences at the strip clubs. Now, don't take me wrong the strip clubs were ok sometimes, but they are what they are everywhere- places where tourists come to empty their wallets for the chance to have sex with a stripper. In that respect Monterrey is no different than anywhere else in Mexico. However, the vast number of MPs is what makes Monterrey different and comparatiely cheap.

Thank you for reminding me that Prok had written that, and I most definitely will check it. And, of course, there is also the report that Mastermind just posted...I'll refer to that too. And then, there is El Sol, which is hit and miss due to the shear numbers of MPs advertising there...you never really know which of those adds holds a lot of promise.

But, with respect to my asking the intial logistical question, I figured I would demonstrate my open mindedness at asking for information from whomever might wish to contribute, just in order to demonstrate that I am NOT opposed to hearing about the MPs, nor do I want to be accused of promoting the club circuit only...I have taken the criticism to heart. I am in fact open to reading all points of view.

The only issue I took up with Mastermind was the selection comparison, and that is where my skepticism lies. That is going to be the basis of my research. But, I am not opposed to assessing the MP experience as a whole either. But, I am going to focus on the quality of selection issue.

I may be under the mistaken impression that the MP experience is not going to be satisfying to me based on my past experiences. But, that doesn't mean that I fault anyone for enjoying the MPs.

I am sincerely providing an opportunity, for those that may have possibly felt constrained by my former postings about the strip clubs, to insert something on the MPs within the MTY thead. I know guys think I am just baiting them, but I am simply trying to be concilliatory, welcoming a full range of commentary.

I may not have in the past been able to offer recommendations on things that have been beyond my range of routine experience in MTY (MPs), and I apologize, but I can't report on a venue I don't frequent. I do not fault those who wish to use the MPs and like to post their experiences about them.

Porker is one of my best friends from this board, and he used to post a shit load of stuff on the MPs. I have literally traveled the mongering world with Porker. He frequents the MPs in MTY, but not by choice necessarily. Certainly, his habits do not resemble an MP kind of existence when he's in the PI or Indonesia...but, he speaks favorably about the MPs in Monterrey because it's the only food on the buffet due to his circumstances. But, either way, circumstances or not, it's back to the steak thing...like Wasted said.

Where I suspect I will verify my disagreement with Mastermind is over the quality of selection issue, comparing MP selection to strip club selection. But, if I find that is not the case, I will be the first one to say I was WRONG, and apologize to him publicly here in the forum. But, it remains to be determined. However, I am not afraid to tell Mastermind I was dead wrong. What have I go to lose?

I know I am perceived as being disengenuous with respect to my research on the MPs, but Mastermind's post made me stop to think how I had not really visited an MP in a long time. Fact is, I have been contemplating a revist and assessment of them for quite some time, just for a change of pace. But, because you guys do not know me personally, you are assuming I am insincere. I truly am intending to make a non-biased evalutation, and the amigos on here that know me personally, know that I am totally for real.

Look, if I reported back with bias, it doesn't serve me or anyone else. I must admit, that because I enjoy the GFEs more, I am skeptical that I will personally find the MPs to be satisfactory at this point in my life. But, I am open to trying them out again, hoping actually that I do find some alternatives, if not for enjoyment sake then certainly for savings sake.

If I find that I don't like them, or that they turn me off, I will still report it as such, and why. But, on the other hand, if I find that I am satisfied with one or more of those experiences, then I PROMISE to report it truthfully. I am intrinsically skeptical, but open minded, willing to change my mind. The proof is in the pudding.

My amigos all know me well, all telling me that I am going to dislike them,....because they know me. But, all this is subjective. If you like MPs that's fine, and I welcome all of your comments on them.

But, now, especially after having completed my own research, research which I intend to carry our during the course of several subsequent visits, just so I can be certain of the validity of my conclusions, I will have a first hand perspective on the validity of most reports that come in here with respect to the MPs.

Up to now, I can't really refute or confirm my conclusions about selection or anything else because it's all based on past assessments.

So, I apologize to Mastermind for jumping to conclusions about his assessments over the quality of selection...I was premature.

I will make that right next week, and continue the assessment for several subsequent trips, just to be fair in making any future commentary, good or bad.

I do believe the effort to canvas the lower and medium level MPs will be significantly more tiring than sitting in a lower level strip club like El Infinito, where 40-60 girls are sometimes working. One would have to canvas many MPs to find that kind of overall selection. But, I am eating my Wheaties...:-) Popping my Viagra in advance....:-)

Mastermind
10-27-07, 06:08
Business brought me back to Monterrey so I figured to give it another shot here and try to have some more good times. This time I did a whole lot of research and dtective work in finding some real easy possibilities for take out from the strip clubs. I have to confess that I have given Unospongebob a lot of crap over the days but his posts provided me with the most help.

So, with international sex guide at hand and the reserach onmy laptop I went to Infinito to look for some good action. I wanted to find that "G" girl that hes always talking about just to see how good she really is. I went to the club and started asking around about a flaca morena with fake boobs who buses in from a town called Garcia. Low and behold the second waiter I asked in my limited Spanish brought her right to me. Turns out her real name is Gallileo. Cute girl with a nice body and ass.

I sat with Gallileo for about 45 minutes when she brought up the topic of a salida. 1000 for her and 350 for the house for 1.5 hours which I negotiated up to 2 hours for same price. We left back to my hotel and I laughed to myself after she said that she had never been before to the PDA. Oh, she must be a virgin! HAHA.

Once in my room I could see why unospongebob is so gaga over her. She is a vey tender lover and really likes sex. She started with a covered BJ and then into FS. Cowgirl and finish in doggie.

Then I broached the subject of anal sex and she just turned away giggling. She said that it would hurt and offerde another BJ instead, but I was smooth and negotiated with her. She gave in when I offered an extra 300 pesos for anal. So much for her being shy! HAHA. I had a good time doing greek on her eventhough it was a little tough getting it in at first. Gallileo was a trooper and stuck with it until I popped but I doubt she’ll be sitting down anytime soon! HAHA

Thanks to you guy on the international sex guide for directing me to her and thanks for making my first night back in Monterrey a memorable one. More to Follow.

MonterreyDude
10-27-07, 15:21
Mastermind... Were you at the Infinito around 8:30 pm?
Think I saw you... was busy with my own girls near the dressing room stairs

PS: The G girl is right. She has never been to the PDA. USB stays at a different hotel.

Business brought me back to Monterrey so I figured to give it another shot here and try to have some more good times. This time I did a whole lot of research and dtective work in finding some real easy possibilities for take out from the strip clubs. I have to confess that I have given Unospongebob a lot of crap over the days but his posts provided me with the most help.

So, with international sex guide at hand and the reserach onmy laptop I went to Infinito to look for some good action. I wanted to find that "G" girl that hes always talking about just to see how good she really is. I went to the club and started asking around about a flaca morena with fake boobs who buses in from a town called Garcia. Low and behold the second waiter I asked in my limited Spanish brought her right to me. Turns out her real name is Gallileo. Cute girl with a nice body and ass.

I sat with Gallileo for about 45 minutes when she brought up the topic of a salida. 1000 for her and 350 for the house for 1.5 hours which I negotiated up to 2 hours for same price. We left back to my hotel and I laughed to myself after she said that she had never been before to the PDA. Oh, she must be a virgin! HAHA.

Once in my room I could see why unospongebob is so gaga over her. She is a vey tender lover and really likes sex. She started with a covered BJ and then into FS. Cowgirl and finish in doggie.

Then I broached the subject of anal sex and she just turned away giggling. She said that it would hurt and offerde another BJ instead, but I was smooth and negotiated with her. She gave in when I offered an extra 300 pesos for anal. So much for her being shy! HAHA. I had a good time doing greek on her eventhough it was a little tough getting it in at first. Gallileo was a trooper and stuck with it until I popped but I doubt she’ll be sitting down anytime soon! HAHA

Thanks to you guy on the international sex guide for directing me to her and thanks for making my first night back in Monterrey a memorable one. More to Follow.

Mastermind
10-27-07, 16:12
Yes Carlos Perez I was there at about that time but who looks at his watch right? HAHA

Unospongebob she did give good service but shes just one hooker among hundreds. She is already forgotten. I don't need my hand held like a little girl and I don't get so gaga over a piece of ass no matter how good it is.

Mastermind
10-29-07, 01:25
Next Day: I opted to not visit the clubs again and went for signore. Same deal as last time I was there. 300 for the hour fulls service and no BS. I took Natalia and negotiated for CIM service for 100 extra. She is a nice girl but her stomach is a little saggy for may tastes. I might do her again if nothing better is avaliable.

I had some work to do so that had to be it for the night. The next day I decided to go back to infinito and look for my new friend Gallileo and maybe giver her another greek lesson but someone else caught my eye first. Oh well, maybe the next night. HAHA. I settled on a fake blonde with fake tits. Can't recall her name but she was also pushing for a salida. Maybe beusiness is not so good? Maybe Gallileo refered me? HAHA. But I decided to get FS in the privados instead. Decent service and I got off so that's whats important. I'm not one of these bozos who tries to find love at a strip club. that's just idiotic if you care if these girls love you or not. I just want to have sex with a hot girl. I'm not so insecure that I need them to love me. Geeez. Lets be frank, none of the girls love none of us because we are payingto fuck them.

Man, I have to deal with all this romance and intrigue with the old lady back home. Why would I want to have that in Mexico as well?

More to come:

Mastermind
11-05-07, 11:11
Sorry I couldn't post sooner but I had some work things to handle and couldn't take the time to write but I'm here now to report on my last two days in Monterrey.

I have to admit that unospongebob was right about one thing at least. I couldn't help myself but repeat with his "G" girl, Gallileo from the Infinito club. This time I bar fined her for two sessions for 4 hours total. She agreed of course and off we went early on in the evening. We began by having a nice session: BJ, to mish to doggie finish. Then we had some pillow talk. I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said no and then I asked if she sees a lot of Americanos. She said that she has some regular American clients but nothing special. I asked if she remembered their names and she gave me three: one that started with a P another with a R and another G. I won't reveal their names since I respect the privacy of my mongering compatriots. She was so charming that I showed her my laptop and my research for my trip. She didn't get offended. She just laughed at all the gushy romantic stuff she read through the translator. I asked her if this was her boyfriend and she said "Ay dios, no. Es muy mamon" (Carlos, what does mamon mean?) and that she thinks its some old guy with a laptop who comes down a lot on business and always wants to be with her all the time. She rolled her eyes and laughed a lot while reading so I think she thought unospongebob was real funny. But shes not mad or embarrased. She is a nice girl and we chatted and read for about an hour. By the way, I learned that her name is actually Galilea, not Galileo, the masculine version.

After the chat we had another session that included a greek lesson. Finally a final session that I upsold to a BBBJ CIM for an extra 500 pesos. I was surprised to still have a decent load in me to blow after having squirted twice before. Only complaint on my last service was that Galilea shut her mouth while I was squirting and could'nt catch it all. And that's not much of a complaint at all :>

I finished the salida by taking her back to Infinito to finish her work night. We said our goodbyes and I promised to come back and visit. She called me an angel, but I actually felt more like a devil at that moment. HAHA.

The next day I went to Faronas MP and had a good deal with a cute spinner brunette named Sandra. 300 for the hour plus 100 more for a tittie fuck to completion without condom.

Next I went back to Signore and sessioned with a girl named Grecia. Again 300 pesos for standard sex and she wouldn't be talked into any other services. Too bad because she was the best MP girl that I had seen all trip. Still good service.

All in all I had a very interesting time in Monterrey on this visit. I made a new friend in Galilea and had some good sex in the MP's for very cheap prices except for MIsses which was well worth the price. Work may bring me back to Monterrey next month and we'll see what awaits me then.

Member #3453
11-07-07, 12:53
Let's just hope that Mastermind doesn't butt-fuck all YOUR girls and cum in their mouths and then come down South and do the same to mine... :)

I believe that you made a fruedian slip here at the very end of your post, revealing a vivid emotional understanding of our position concerning locals or regulars revealing too much information in a public forum.

"Let's just hope that Mastermind doesn't butt-fuck all YOUR girls and cum in their mouths and then come down South and do the same to mine... :),"...

A psychological analysis of this comment reveals your own agreement with the "protectionist" scenario, indicating that you totally, at least on a fruedianly subconscious level, hold the same subconscious concerns we hold with respect to what we have invested in our best girls.

You do not want anyone fucking up a good thing...

Analysis of the words always trips us up...:D

Start the backtracking... :D

Mastermind
11-07-07, 18:25
I didn't intend to create such a ruckus in here with my posts but maybe people are just not used to actually reading info on this thred anymore and they reacted aggresivley. but I do need to clarify some things:

1) I never showed Galilea the ISG. I showed her selected writings by her gran mamon. Haha. I have nothing against the majority of you, just against the loudmouth know it alls. And when I asked her about Americanos she offered up the names. I didn't pry her for them. And I didn't post them. I just used their initials just like you guys do with the girls.

2) My trips reports are real and gritty. I don't love these girls. I don't need then to stroke my ego and I definately don't need to brag about what a stud I am on an anonymous message board like you guys do. I think that after what I discovered about unospongebob maybe all of you guys speak in code because you are lying through your teeth. HAHA

3) I will continue to post TRIP REPORTS using names and any specifics possible. And if you don't like it, too fricking bad. Jackson is the boss here and not you.

So there, nothing will change. You will keep posting your middle aged fake fantasies about hookers loving you and I will keep posting the realities. I don't care about none of you guys who try to attack me everytime I post just because I have different likes than you. Maybe that's why a city of 4 million with thousands of mongers only produces three chumps who post. Nobody wants to deal with you guys. But I will continue to be here posting anything of value that I like.

My next trip is confirmed for the end of November, so unospongebob, get our "G" Girl, Galilea warmed up for me.

Member #3453
12-20-07, 14:36
Mastermind....

Uhmmmm, whom could you really be??? Pretty obvious now isn't it...Well, frankly, Mastermind, I can't say that the origin of your true identity never crossed my mind. You decided to post your bullshit reports to the reports of distinction area, so I feel a natural right and obligation to refute them publically. I'm entitled, right? What is fair is fair.

I regret this chain of events. But, we all know these "reports of distinction" really are bogus, and certainly that your posts were intended to change my direction, the content of my commentary, if not to directly antogonize me personally?

Just WTF were you trying to accomplish? I wish I could understand the reasoning behind your strategy. Your careless intellect got the best of you. You became too confident, too overzealous, and for what? What a shame!

I miss your comments. I just wish you had been a little more geniune, and that you hadn't chosen to hide behind this Mastermind screen name, but that you had articulated your position with decorum and politeness, under the guise of your legitimate screen name. I guess you attempted that many times, but you just couldn't permit freedom of expression on the board. Everything just had to be your way, or no way. Now, it's no way, and it's unfortunate. Make no mistake, your demise is of your own doing.

I wish you had not attempted to influence the content of my comments by posting the absolute Bullshit about my "G" girl. Perhaps the purpose of your BS posts was to somehow demonstrate to me, perhaps even from a genuinely concerned perspective on your part, that I was falling victim to the disengenuous ways of a stereotypically insincere, coniving, and self interested bar girl.

Certainly, I understand that stereotypical definition, and I even understand how someone could believe me to be totally naive with respect to my devotion to my "G" girl, even when the devotion is strategic on my part, and yielding for me, exactly what I am looking for in a mongering adventure. For some reason, you just could not psychologically tolerate the content of my postings, or my position with respect to strategy, preferences, etc...we disagreed in so many ways. You just could not permit freedom of expression in the content of my postings without lashing out. But, your "real" attitude toward me was displayed in the personality of Mastermind, and now, at least I am aware of your disengenousness.

It was uncalled for, and totally malicious in every way. But, more accurately, your attempts to depict my "G" girl in that light were bogus, and disengenous toward the readers of the board. You sacrificed the legitimacy of the board for the opportunity to articulate bogus commentary designed to quell your own insecurities over what I had been expereincing with her, over the content of my writings, all of which were contained in my personal section. It cost you your membership on the board. But, more importantly, it disrespected the board, and contributed to it's present state of affairs.

You fucked up. It cost us all in playful commentary, cyberfriendship, comradre, and in so many other ways...Honestly, I will NOT miss your bogus commentary as Mastermind, but I will miss your commentary as...well, that might as well go left unsaid. We all know who you are, or were, at this juncture. It is quite obvious.

I, for one, am sorry it ever went this far. Why didn't you just leave me alone to comment in my allocated space, in the Unospongebob Section. What is it about my comments that got you so disturbed? Que Lastima!

Now, look what this board has deteriorated into. Sparse commentary, almost no legitimate logistical posts, except from the original regulars that proliferated here to begin with, total suspicion as to the validity of posts, etc...

I tried...I tried to stay in my own section, so everybody could co-exist. I simply do not understand the logic of your strategy. I suspect you don't really understand it yourself at this juncture. I guess it just backfired.

But, I hold no grudges. I am open to Jackson bringing you back in fact...

Fact is, this board is really boring now, with the exception of the relatively sparse commentary of a few of the long time regulars, and some occassional newbies that have made valiant attempts to keep it flowing, it dies a slow death. I fear that it just won't be the same. All the BS really changed my willingness to contribute specifics. And now, everybody is gun shy. What a frickin' shame. What a fuckin' waste.

You know, there are some that will say that this does not qualify as a report of distinction. But, from my perspective, I feel a right to comment, especially since the bogus reports were aimed squarely at me, designed to embarrass and injure me emotionally, not to mention your nomination of totally bogus posts to the reports of distinction area.

My commentary placed here is the most valid rebuttal to your bullshit that I can think of. Placed here to somehow return some kind of semblance of legitimacy to the board itself. These comments will be imortalized here to preface future reports of distinction, and I hope it will serve as a renewed spirit...this commentary is a critique about how a grudge, an apparent misguided hatred and insecurity on the part of one member, the misuse of a screen name, and the abuse of another contributing member, with malice, in order to to accomplish one's own personal clandestined objectives, can simply go too far. The entire Mastermind scenario has ruined this board up to now, and forever effected the regular posters that have kept it viable for so long a time.

Hiding behind false screen names, and attempting to play the roll of serial antonist contributes nothing to the validity of these kinds of boards.

One thing I am pleased to know is that the regulars that comment here, and have literally maintained this section for years upon years, have always commented with sincerity, none of them hiding behind screen names, playing games, commenting disengenously, making up reports, trying to embarrass others, etc...The regular contributors here, the ones that frequent Monterrey so often, are dedicated to providing assistance to all that need it, ask for it, or desire it. But, the jealousy, and psychologically warped perspective of some fueled the fire that created the Mastermind character.

Some may not like what is articulated by the regulars here, and/or some may prefer other assessments than what the regulars provide, preferring to read assessment about different venues within the Monterrey scene. But, what you see is what you get from the regulars, no BS...just legitimate, honest, valid, sometimes heartfelt commentary, made with genuine and sincere honesty, comments made about our own opinions and experiences, even if they are confined only to a certain favored segment of the overall Monterrey scene...at least the regulars comment with nothing but sincerity of purpose here, and not some jealous psychologically warped agenda.

We leave it up to the reader to judge the credibility of our comments. We really don't need disengenous orchestrations to lead the board in a particular direction one way or another. If somebody wants to comment on the street girls, the room girls, the trannies, the clubs, the ho houses, the whatever, they are free to do so, and the regulars are free to comment with their perceptions, provided they do so in a cordule and polite manner, which they always have.

If Jackson reads this, I vote that he reverse his decision, and that he permit all to participate, even you Mastermind, but preferrable under your formerly distinctive screen name, and to whatever extent you wish, at least within the confines of polite literate decorum.

The nonsense that went on her for so long has damaged the viability of this section, and I sometimes wonder if it will ever recover it's legitimacy. I propose we all bury the hatchet and get on with it.

Jackson, return the Monterrey section to its former glory...'cause right now, it's goin' nowhere.

Member #3453
12-21-07, 04:30
These comments will be imortalized here to preface future reports of distinction, and to hopefully reverse a trend that has everyone, regulars included, reluctant to post anything of substantive value. I am posting here because I am sick and tired of Mastermind's posts being given a position of distinction. I no longer wish to see his screen name when I check the board.

This will illustrate how one former member's egocentric demons, and his willingness to disengenuously act on those demons, can almost single handedly compromise the viability of a board such as this.

This scenario also demonstrates how a bogus report set in motion activities by other members, myself included, that jeapardized the clandestined nature of the board. Such as was the case with Mastermind's claim that he had revealed ISG to my "G" girl.

That bogus revelation set into motion a signficant chain of events that jeapardized the secret nature of our board due to his bogus testimonial that he had revealed the exisitence of the board, thereby making regular members careless in their own investigation of the facts, thereby further jeapardizing the secrecy of the board with respect to the "enemy," the bar girls.

Then, when called on the carpet by members of the ISG board, his attempts to back pedal hinted at the disengenuous nature of his posts, eventually revealing them to be entirely bogus in the end.

Everything written by Mastermind with respect to my "G" girl was bogus. I am as satisfied with my arrangement with my "G" girl as I have ever been. To this day, she is as I have always represented her to be. There is something in it for her, and she values "it," whatever "it" is defined as being. So, our arrangement flourishes. In spite of Mastermind's lies, I am getting just what I like, and with an element of legitimate affection thrown into the mix, the hi-bred GFE. The Mastermind plan ultimately backfired, but all plans born of jealousy and loathing usually do.

Mastermind harbored a jealousy, IMHO. Not a jealousy with respect to human relationships such as what I have articulated here about some of my best hi-bred GFE's, although that too is simultaneously possible, but a jealousy over articulated successes posted here in the Monterrey section by anyone that did not, or does not, subscribe to his preconceived notion as to how mongering should be defined and/or reported on. But, his reaction went much further than polite disagreement. His reaction was beyond malicious.

I also think the origin of his real motivations were over a jealousy at the success of the Monterrey board. I believe that his ego simply could not tolerate the articulated successes of the regular senior members, as they articulated their exploits here in the forum, nor could he tolerate the participation level of the regular senior members. The validity of the posts were not a consideration for him. He could not stand, psychologically, to accept their validity, so he lashed out at the senior members, disregarding any consideration that the senior members might be reporting their exploits with accuracy and sincerity.

Speaking for all whose exploits have been chronicled here, in order to defend the validity of their posts against the charges leveled by Mastermind, I say that those posts are intended not as bragging, as has been formerly charged by Mastermind, but as reports intended to demonstrate the full range of possibilities in Monterrey for all to consider. Isn't that the purpose of a trip report?

As many of you know, I have always said that if you are a regular visitor to a particular venue, that to post too many details is to arrange one's own failure on the ground in that venue, regardless of where you are mongeing, Monterrey, the PI, Thailand, anywhere...If you monger regularly somewhere, beware. Your contributions to a board can come back to haunt you.

I'll tell you guys the reason I always posted before. I was asked to. My amigos would ask me to post my previous night's exploits every time I would visit Monterrey so they could keep up with what I was up to. Then, later, as the numbers of my amigos grew in size over the years, the requests to post became obligatory.

However, of course, naturally I enjoyed writing, so my contributions were made with pleasure. Those of you that read my particular exploits over the years, guys that I do not know, were simply reading what was intended for my amigos.

But, now, after the Mastermind posts, and after having been the victim of such maliciousness, my willingness to relate details, and to expose myself to such attempts to sabotage my experiences in Monterrey, where someone can so easily strive to damage me with respect to my hard earned relationships on the ground in Monterrey, not to mention attempts to sabotage me personally otherwise with a prohibited brand of conduct on the board, leaves me NOT wanting to post anything of substantive value in the future.

Mastermind's purpose, IMHO, was to sabotage the MTY board, primarily on account of a hatred and loathing for the regular senior member posters here. Psychologically, I believe his motivations were to discredit the regular senior member posters, to gratify his own ego by demonstrating his own perceived intellectual superiority, and to ruin the viability of the Monterrey board. But, in the end, that egocentric, self-perceived superior intellect was all just a dilusional ego boost that cost us all. The screen name "Mastermind" turned out to be just another Oxymoron...kind of like "military intelligence."

Mastermind
12-22-07, 22:46
EDITOR'S NOTE: The commentary posted here was deleted because Mastermind is limited to posting information only and is specifically not permitted to post comments, opinions, stories or any other text regarding other Forum Members or the Forum Membership in general.

Mastermind
12-28-07, 02:44
I gave myself an extra special Christmas present this year and stashed away enough moolah to make a 3 day trip to Monterrey and have some adult fun. HaHa!

I got in to my hotel late on Wed. night and thanks to something I ate in the airport my stomach was feeling a little unsure. So I decided to order in since I hade never ordered an escort in Monterrey.

I called bomboncitas regias and ordered Fabiola to my room. On their website she is gorgeous but I didn't like that they blanked out her face. Fabiola came in about 30 mins and she was gorgeous! One of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in all my travels and with a killer body to boot. Her pic on their website is 100% accurate.

She started off the session with a BBBJ and then she slipped on the condom for cowgirl and then a pop in the good ol mish. She offered another relation in the hour and I was more than happy to oblige! Excellent service overall and a real girl who looked good and pouty, just like the rich girls you see in the centro commerciales. Price was a little steep at 2,500 per hour but quality costs and I don't mind paying a lot if the service and the girl are top notch.

Earlier today I went to the MP Signore and got a HJ from a decent looking girl named Monserrat. Cost was 200 pesos and I got ever pennies worth!

Tonight I will be going to Infinito for a visit with my new friend Galilea. I hope she's there but if she isn't I'm sure I'll find a replacement. HaHa.

By the by,I highly recommend the pills called Acanol for diarrhea. I took one pill and I was cured. So strong that it doesn't seem right but I won't complain. I think they costed me 10 pesos for 2 pills.

More to come.

I hope this report was alright and I didn't hurt anyone's feelings or break any rules.

Mastermind
01-09-08, 22:16
I'm sorry I couldn't post part 2 of my trip report sooner but I had some problems with my computer.

The second day of my trip I hooked up with my girl Galilea from Infinito. She was very happy to see me and we chatted at the table for several minutes before I just had to have a privado. After the privado I bought her a couple of drinks and we agreed to go out for a 2-hr salida.

I took her back to my room at PDA and we ravaged each other a couple of times before I took her back to the club to make more moolah. Everything is on the table now with her: BBBJ, CIM, Greek, oral, all positions. I paid about 2, 000 pesos in total with taxi and some food included. Nothing's too good for my angel! Best part is we agreed to see each other the next day, off the clock so she could teachme more spanish and I could teach her more english (and hopefully more greek!).

The next day I picked her up at where we had agreed to meet and we had a bite to eat. Then I thought it would be fun to take a private tour of the city with Galilea as my guide. I rented a taxi for an hour and just told him to drive while she told me about what she knew about Monterrey. I had a good time and she did too because we eventually found ourselves back in my hotel room! The best part was that she didn't even ask for money after about 4 hours together. I gave her 600 pesos anyway and so the whole day out with a cute girl and some free spanish classes only costed me the 600 plus an economical meal at Sanborns.

We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to stay in touch. She really is a nice girl and very HOT. I will definately call her next time.

On my last day in Monterrey I enjoyed a nice walk around the hotel area and went to some clubs in the early evening. I went to Givenchy and another club close by that I can;t remember. Nothing caught my eye and after one beer I left for the MPs to get a sure thing at a good price.

I went to Signores and found a very cute and shy girl named Diana who agreed to full service and BJ for 300 pesos. It must have been her first day on the job because she had no idea what to do so I had to lead her through her responsibilities. She even called another girl inand asked her something but I couldn't understand what they were saying. But in any case I got what I wanted with a very cute girl next door type for a very good price. Then with the money I saved I went to a strip club called Harem with the intention of just sitting, drinking and watching the show. I shoed away a few girls and just sat back with a cold one to relax and watch the pretty regias.

All in all it was a very nice trip, but a little short. Next time I will spend more time and do more things. Galilea will be first on my list and the MPs will be the next. I just like being able to see what I get and not have to waste a fortune interviewing girls to find the right one.

P.S. I just got a text message from Galilea who was asking me when I'll be back. When? Maybe a lot sooner than I had first planned!

El Cabron 007
01-10-08, 03:29
Mastermind - we are anxiously waiting for your report. Where did you go, when, and whom did you eat? Eat ... as in ... not food. Where did you stay?

I could've used some help with the girls. I needed a couple more guys to help me load them into a yellow bus.

That is besides the fact that I know you never made it there in the first place. Where are you? Come on out and enjoy the fun? Did you make it for the xmas eve and new year's? The clubs were jamming.

Wasted

I gave myself an extra special Christmas present this year and stashed away enough moolah to make a 3 day trip to Monterrey and have some adult fun. HaHa!

Tonight I will be going to Infinito for a visit with my new friend Galilea. I hope she's there but if she isn't I'm sure I'll find a replacement. HaHa.

More to come.

El Cabron 007
01-10-08, 06:41
Nice Report but odd. Galilea left home for xmas and is not back yet. Did you go to her hometown to see her or did she fly 2 hours daily to see you? You must be very special to her.

Was the Internet working at PDA roof room? I understand they were also having issue and had to send the router out for repair. This does not add up. Explain please.

I'm sorry I couldn't post part 2 of my trip report sooner but I had some problems with my computer.

The second day of my trip I hooked up with my girl Galilea from Infinito. She was very happy to see me and we chatted at the table for several minutes before I just had to have a privado. After the privado I bought her a couple of drinks and we agreed to go out for a 2-hr salida.

Mastermind
01-10-08, 07:58
Wastedgman,

I am very behind in my report and as I mentioned in my last post I gave myself an x-mas present with my trip to Monterrey. I downloaded some sort of virus and as I am not computer savy, it took me about a week to get my first post up and about two weeks for my second post. So my actual trip was about a week before x-mas and due to being an old ex-trucker, turned salesman I wasn;t able to get my computer working until I got back home after x-mas and put it in the shop. I just got the thing back a coupleof days ago!

And with the PDA internet stuff. Heck, I haven't even been able to figure out how to connect to the internet from my laptop, so I just go to an internet cafe and get my information there and leave the downloading and posting and other stuff to when I get back home and am in the safety of my slow, but trusty landline. My laptop for me is more a library and music center than anything else. But cut me some slack. I'm probably older than your dad!

So I am not in Monterrey and haven't been there since about a week before x-mas but I hope to be back soon!

By the way, I forgot to mention in my last post that I also went to the Poison strip club and was offered a salida for 800 pesos total! Did I understand wrong or was the girl hurting for some pre-christmas cash? I did not barter she just offered it to me in our privado. I assume these are not typical prices and I was a little suspicious that maybe she wanted to leave with me and have me robbed. Girl wasn't my type, so there was no deal but I just thought I'd mention it.

Nice Report but odd. Galilea left home for xmas and is not back yet. Did you go to her hometown to see her or did she fly 2 hours daily to see you? You must be very special to her.

Was the Internet working at PDA roof room? I understand they were also having issue and had to send the router out for repair. This does not add up. Explain please.