PDA

View Full Version : Racism against foreigners in Thailand

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Daddy07
09-08-09, 00:45
...Anyone who actually bothered to read the accompanying notes to my links in the ROD would have reasonably surmised that I was flagging up the return of Domino,...
Are you saying that The Departed is Domino?

I've been here more than 3 years, but Domino is before my time.

Why don't you tell us about it? Maybe the story will develop into a nice fight. :D

LittleBigMan
09-08-09, 02:18
T.T.

I have discussed this with you in the past and I have no beef with you. My reply on the ROD, after you brought the post wasn't meant to be a discussion it was a comment short and simple! and no one followed with a discussion! If one RTFF down this thread you will see majority made very similar comments.

Whether Domino is The Departed which I don't believe, I was on this board when he was here and I can tell you along with OTH, Their reports weren't anything in the form The Departed has written. His reports are good but the message is blurred with all his hate and racism. It's like a person trying to tell you his vacation and every other word that comes out of his mouth is Fuck this fuck that after awhile what is the message? It sounds like he had a good vacation but it's hard to tell when every word is fuck!

When it comes to OTH, and I have read nearly all his reports and there is no comparison to the two. And lets say that The Departed is now OTH, and not Domino I wonder why you aren't taking him to the task? just a thought?

LBM

Terry Terrier
09-08-09, 20:50
I wonder why you aren't taking him to the task? just a thought?

Outing him as Domino is more than enough on that front.

LBM, I suggest you go back and read a few of Domino's later reports (or even a few by Martians - same guy again). You will see that The Departed has Domino's style of posting stamped all over him. Same wit, same cynicism, often the same phrases. He just gets more extreme to get a response with each new incarnation.

Piper1
09-08-09, 21:11
I thought the same thing when I read (and enjoyed) The Departed's witty satirical posts - they sounded very Domino. But there's more than one witty satirical poster on ISG. I don't think it's Dom.

NicFrenchy
09-09-09, 00:59
But there's more than one witty satirical poster on ISG. I don't think it's Dom.

yeah, like OTH? we all saw what happened, apparently, being witty and satirical doesn't work well with the children of this forum.

LittleBigMan
09-09-09, 16:41
Outing him as Domino is more than enough on that front.

LBM, I suggest you go back and read a few of Domino's later reports (or even a few by Martians - same guy again . You will see that The Departed has Domino's style of posting stamped all over him. Same wit, same cynicism, often the same phrases. He just gets more extreme to get a response with each new incarnation.

Terrry Terrier,

O.K. crazy LBM, did just that and here is what I came up with, if you have other ideas as to where to look let me know and I will look them up and continue to revisit my opinion.

In summary, I went to the 2002-2006 Archives first and look up Domino, came to the board in 2004 and ended in 2006. There were 31 pages of reading which I went through. Lots of old names came up including you Terry Troll, which I think he called you? Lots of exchanges and brought back lot of old names that haven't been writing for years, but majority of the exchanges were between Domino and The Traveler and brought lots of exchanges between other posters that wanted to get rid of Domino. The famous word " Serial Antiagonist " was brought up and if I had to use this label based on the definition that was given just recently that would fit Domino. No matter what anyone said he had to have the last word, now I remember he drove The Traveler crazy with calling him a kiddie Fucker. And he had a label for everyone that disagreed with him. Personally he was full of shit but he knew how to push everyones button and that is all he really did in his post was persistent in being a irratation. The worse words he use was Fuck from time to time but I didn't sense anything close to a racist!

Martian or whatever his name is came to the site in August of 2006, right after Domino tenure ended. Five pages of post, personally didn't see any writing style comparing him to Domino not enough post unless Jackson saw a red flag thinking he wasn't going to let this progress any further not wanting to create another situation like Domino with The Travelers and others. Martian tenure ended at the end of 2006.

The Departed came in 1-29-07, Certainly the dates begin and end which would give evidences that they all might be the same guy. But it is hard for me personally to believe that since The Departed came to the scene and reading his post since 2007, that over 2 years he waited until now to turn from being a " Serial Antagonist " to a " Big Racist " Maybe it was a slow process or he was so stupid that it took him 2 years to change his M.O.!

Sorry T.T. I just don't think your assumption is correct. I just don't see it. Personally once a Racist always a Racist or " you can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl " or " you can't change the stripe on a Zebra " ( not sure about that one ) but you get the point! If Domino is The Departed, his Racist view would have come out long ago! See I'm not looking too much regarding his style of writing I'm looking at content which doesn't even come close to Domino/Martian, these two were a irritation to others The Departed is pure Racism. The only time I have seen anyone change from one extreme to another was this Latin brother who got butt fuck by a bunch of white freaks in prison and after that he wasn't the same if he wasn't a racist when he came in he was now! Maybe that's what happen to The Departed?

LBM

Terry Terrier
09-12-09, 23:17
Terrry Terrier,

O.K. crazy LBM, did just that and here is what I came up with, if you have other ideas as to where to look let me know and I will look them up and continue to revisit my opinion.

In summary, I went to the 2002-2006 Archives first and look up Domino, came to the board in 2004 and ended in 2006. There were 31 pages of reading which I went through. Lots of old names came up including you Terry Troll, which I think he called you? Lots of exchanges and brought back lot of old names that haven't been writing for years, but majority of the exchanges were between Domino and The Traveler and brought lots of exchanges between other posters that wanted to get rid of Domino. The famous word " Serial Antiagonist " was brought up and if I had to use this label based on the definition that was given just recently that would fit Domino. No matter what anyone said he had to have the last word, now I remember he drove The Traveler crazy with calling him a kiddie Fucker. And he had a label for everyone that disagreed with him. Personally he was full of shit but he knew how to push everyones button and that is all he really did in his post was persistent in being a irratation. The worse words he use was Fuck from time to time but I didn't sense anything close to a racist!

Martian or whatever his name is came to the site in August of 2006, right after Domino tenure ended. Five pages of post, personally didn't see any writing style comparing him to Domino not enough post unless Jackson saw a red flag thinking he wasn't going to let this progress any further not wanting to create another situation like Domino with The Travelers and others. Martian tenure ended at the end of 2006.

The Departed came in 1-29-07, Certainly the dates begin and end which would give evidences that they all might be the same guy. But it is hard for me personally to believe that since The Departed came to the scene and reading his post since 2007, that over 2 years he waited until now to turn from being a " Serial Antagonist " to a " Big Racist " Maybe it was a slow process or he was so stupid that it took him 2 years to change his M.O.!

Sorry T.T. I just don't think your assumption is correct. I just don't see it. Personally once a Racist always a Racist or " you can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl " or " you can't change the stripe on a Zebra " ( not sure about that one ) but you get the point! If Domino is The Departed, his Racist view would have come out long ago! See I'm not looking too much regarding his style of writing I'm looking at content which doesn't even come close to Domino/Martian, these two were a irritation to others The Departed is pure Racism. The only time I have seen anyone change from one extreme to another was this Latin brother who got butt fuck by a bunch of white freaks in prison and after that he wasn't the same if he wasn't a racist when he came in he was now! Maybe that's what happen to The Departed?

LBM
You went back and read all that??? Wow!

Actually, this prompted me to look back and spend a little time re-reading that stuff myself. I'd forgotten about his hilarious Billy Ibrox persona, seemingly created initially to take the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of Dragon Slayer over on the Phils threads (an easy hobby, just ask Piper). The Scottish accent in the early reports made them all the more comical.

It's obvious all the personal insults were what blew it for him that time around. I never took offence to any of the ones directed at me, except when he referred to me as a male nurse living with mother in Liverpool (I mean.....Liverpool, of all places :D). He seems to be riding above that shit this time. Come over to this little sanctuary if you feel the need to get personal again, D. It's acceptable here.

Yeah, it's him alright. Or somebody doing a note-perfect impersonation of him.

Warbucks
10-12-09, 07:33
http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2009/SukhumvitRoadNightOut.htm

At this hour the area should be renamed Little Africa. A stream of Africans lope along, as disinterested in the skanks as the skanks are in them. In another part of the world, their homeland, I would be much more concerned about my personal safety than I am here. Two white boys in a sea of black, we head deeper and deeper into Little Africa.

The Africans are sub-human in the Thais' eyes, a sad reflection of the extreme racism that permeates every level of Thai society. The Africans know it. They keep their hands clean. Complaints to the local plod about them are taken seriously. The word of anyone against a black man in Thailand in 2009 is little different to Mississippi in the 50s, Johannesburg in the 70s. The black men from Africa ain't got no rights in Thailand. And many have no embassy to help them. Get in trouble in Thailand as an African without local representation and your life is as good as over. If farang are second class citizens in this country, what does that make the poor black men?

Discuss.

NicFrenchy
10-12-09, 08:48
http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2009/SukhumvitRoadNightOut.htm

Discuss.

Nothing to discuss... how can people still believe a word that idiot Stickman writes is beyond me.

Daddy07
10-12-09, 08:54

Discuss.
What's to discuss?

Racism in Thailand now is, according to Stickman, comparable to US racisim in the 1950's, and South African racisim in the 1970's. So if there is one positive aspect of this depressing story, it is that Thailand might just catch up with the rest of the civilized world in a few more decades.

Chocha Monger
10-12-09, 09:55
http://www.stickmanweekly.com/stickmanbangkokweeklycolumn2009/sukhumvitroadnightout.htm

discuss.
stickman must be trying to drive up the traffic on his site! he tries to equate thai racism with white oppression, terrorism and genocide against blacks. i haven't heard of the thais lynching, castrating or setting attack dogs upon blacks. haven't heard of the thais wearing white bed sheets and burning crosses outside the residences of blacks. they certainly haven't bombed any black places of worship. blacks don't have to ride in the back of buses or the black compartment on trains. the thais never invaded any african countries to enslave the population and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the land of its natural resources.

please don't take the thais to task on this article. it was clearly written by a white man interpreting thai behavior from his perspective.

Member #3428
10-12-09, 10:15
the thais never invaded any african countries to enslave the population and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the land of its natural resources.

no the thai's just pull their neighbor's boats out to sea and cut them adrift without food or water..... sorry had to throw that in there... :d

there has always been a form of racism in every country of the world imho even in thailand.

Fon Tok
10-13-09, 04:01
Please don't take the Thais to task on this article. It was clearly written by a white man interpreting Thai behavior from his perspective.
If you live here for awhile, it's fairly common knowledge that Thai people don't like black people. They don't even like black Thai people! Of course, if there is money to be made it's a slightly different story...

For example, why do you think you almost never hear anything about Tiger Woods' Thai heritage in Thailand? He's half Thai, right? But being black & Thai puts him in a much different limelight than in the rest of the world.

I thought Stickman's story was an interesting read because he describes a walk down lower Suk at 4am. I'd much rather read about it than do it!

Warbucks
10-13-09, 08:00
If you live here for awhile, it's fairly common knowledge that Thai people don't like black people. They don't even like black Thai people! Of course, if there is money to be made it's a slightly different story...

For example, why do you think you almost never hear anything about Tiger Woods' Thai heritage in Thailand? He's half Thai, right? But being black & Thai puts him in a much different limelight than in the rest of the world.

I thought Stickman's story was an interesting read because he describes a walk down lower Suk at 4am. I'd much rather read about it than do it!

They seem to not like Caucasians much also with the rip-off scams, (voted most dangerous tourist destination for Brits and Aussies

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=1435667

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/thailand-deadliest-aussies-secret-11597/)

and the violence being perpetrated against you guys annually.

Member #3428
10-13-09, 08:09
They seem to not like Caucasians much also with the rip-off scams, (voted most dangerous tourist destination for Brits and Aussies

violence being perpetrated against you guys annually.

""You Guys"" ??? Please you are too funny you really make me laugh at times....

With the bling you wear (or wore) around BKK you got noticed right away as a "Farang / Foreigner" and not an "African / Foreigner", but you can't help it you just got too much style :D

Take pity, those Rip Off Scams are against every foreigner not just those who are unfortunate enough to have pale faces :D :D

Starchild2012
10-28-09, 12:02
stickman must be trying to drive up the traffic on his site! he tries to equate thai racism with white oppression, terrorism and genocide against blacks. i haven't heard of the thais lynching, castrating or setting attack dogs upon blacks. haven't heard of the thais wearing white bed sheets and burning crosses outside the residences of blacks. they certainly haven't bombed any black places of worship. blacks don't have to ride in the back of buses or the black compartment on trains. the thais never invaded any african countries to enslave the population and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the land of its natural resources.

please don't take the thais to task on this article. it was clearly written by a white man interpreting thai behavior from his perspective.

very well said.

Siam Slummer
11-01-09, 13:40
What's to discuss?

Racism in Thailand now is, according to Stickman, comparable to US racisim in the 1950's, and South African racisim in the 1970's. So if there is one positive aspect of this depressing story, it is that Thailand might just catch up with the rest of the civilized world in a few more decades.Yeah because the rest of the civilized world is just sweet and cuddly. No racism or violence at all. I love those slums in the US with the black children dying before they reach the age of 5...such a rich and wonderful country, not like poor nasty Thailand!

Khun Larry
03-29-10, 10:28
Racism against farangs in Thailand? Many ignore it, some choose to deny it exists. For sure if you are a farang and for any reason you have a problem with a Thai it will be 20 on 1. It is really only a problem for those new to Thailand who get a false sense of security in a place which can turn dangerous very quickly.

LittleBigMan
03-31-10, 04:56
Racism against farangs in Thailand? Many ignore it, some choose to deny it exists. For sure if you are a farang and for any reason you have a problem with a Thai it will be 20 on 1. It is really only a problem for those new to Thailand who get a false sense of security in a place which can turn dangerous very quickly.

There are many forms of Racism in Thailand you will experience before you have to worry about getting your ass beaten by 20 Thai's. Most times this happens is because some Farang has put themselves in a position for this to happen. It's doesn't excuse the fact that it should happen but nevertheless a large percentage of visitors will ever have to worry about.

LBM

NicFrenchy
04-01-10, 16:06
There are many forms of Racism in Thailand you will experience before you have to worry about getting your ass beaten by 20 Thai's.

Yes, and it does not matter how well you speak the lingo, how many years you have been in Thailand or if you dress like a fucking Issan Farmer, eat roots and suck on ice cubes, living a poor life.
your Skin is white, you are a FARANG and always will be a FARANG.

Some will have problems with it and really badly need to be accepted or seen as an Equal by the Thais. As far as I am concerned, fuck that and fuck them, I am proud of my roots and never want to become a Thai. I live here, work, don't make any trouble so I don't expect to ever be in trouble.

I enjoy this country, its people, the lifestyle however I have no Thai friends and do not want to have any, my life is full and happy and I would not want it any other way.

LittleBigMan
04-02-10, 09:45
Yes, and it does not matter how well you speak the lingo, how many years you have been in Thailand or if you dress like a fucking Issan Farmer, eat roots and suck on ice cubes, living a poor life.
your Skin is white, you are a FARANG and always will be a FARANG.

Some will have problems with it and really badly need to be accepted or seen as an Equal by the Thais. As far as I am concerned, fuck that and fuck them, I am proud of my roots and never want to become a Thai. I live here, work, don't make any trouble so I don't expect to ever be in trouble.

I enjoy this country, its people, the lifestyle however I have no Thai friends and do not want to have any, my life is full and happy and I would not want it any other way.

Then in many ways you are a lucky man. My skin isn't white but as soon as they find out I'm a Farang I'm screwed and have been many times. I don't look for trouble but trouble seems to find me! I wish I didn't have any Thai friends either if I had a real choice and that is only in general opinion. Some where in this country there is got to be Thai that makes some sense of all this B.S. that seem to go around and get past on from generation to generation. Personally I would never want to be a equal with the Thai's because that would seem to go against the way I was raised to believe in things.

Funny thing about Thai's is, they back stab you and then they get their pay back and they get upset as though why in the world would he do that?

Sometimes I think looking like them I get it from all sides like I got a target on my back.

LBM

Warbucks
04-02-10, 12:12
Then in many ways you are a lucky man. My skin isn't whiteWow this thread is up and running again? Well we are all in agreement there is racism against foreigners in Thailand but the true sad stuff comes from other mongers. For example
One thing that I did notice was that the number of Indians trawling BR in packs had increased exponentially.Why did he notice?
Blame cheap budget air flights from the sub-continent I think Indian guys like women too. Damn I guess it's alright since the Indians contributed so much to Thai culture for the guys to come and play. Had no idea SE Asia had a white or westerner (which ever you prefer) only sign hung somewhere
but the threat is minimalThe threat? LOL. To who or what?
at the moment as many of the better looking girls still turn their noses up at khaaks, partially due to colour (many Thais been racists)
but also because they are perceived as cheap charlies, often refusing to pay more than 300 bahtSounds like some board members I know who never had an address at the "sub-continent".
and demanding special services. Like what? Anal, Urolagnia

http://www.Depression-guide.com/urolagnia.htm
This was all gleaned from a beach road girl so don't shoot the messenger.Don't shoot/kill messenger? The Romans routinely did. Why did he feel the need to report this as if those Indian guys are some sort of pest. They are simply vacationers minding their own business like everyone else.

Golfinho
04-03-10, 00:23
stickman must be trying to drive up the traffic on his site! he tries to equate thai racism with white oppression, terrorism and genocide against blacks. i haven't heard of the thais lynching, castrating or setting attack dogs upon blacks. haven't heard of the thais wearing white bed sheets and burning crosses outside the residences of blacks. they certainly haven't bombed any black places of worship. blacks don't have to ride in the back of buses or the black compartment on trains. the thais never invaded any african countries to enslave the population and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the land of its natural resources.that's an instructive ancient history lesson. if it really is so bad for poor, opressed blacks in the usa, why don't we see them doing what mexicans and central americans and nigerians and asians and everyone else does: get to a border and get out to where the getting is better? fact is, there is no better place for slavery's descendants to live than right where they are, the good old usa, and they d*mned well know it.

Mushamisi
04-03-10, 09:37
From what I have read here most often then not Yankee/Northen American don't make many solid or at least considerate arguments about racism because of a lack of global perspective. Everything mentioned is based solely on there countries history an unfortunately it is an over emphasized and narrow focus of Sociology in concerns with America.

You mention genocide and immediately most from the USA focuses on the holocaust but genocide has and continues occurring long before then. The US is similar to the spoiled youngest child in a family (want all the attention and all the power). I remember news coverage of a missionary who "rescued" some children who were America citizens from the (as he described it) cess pool of a country in which he was doing mission work.

My only concern when thinking of a place and considering my race, is whether or not it would be easier to go some where else. I am not trying to change how other people will respond nor do I have a problem unless it could cause harm to my person or those who accompany me or enjoy service from. If a provider will get in trouble or hurt because they oppose their cultural expectations then c'est la vie.

Three rules I live by in the mainstream and hobbying:

1) Do not do harm physically

2) Do not do harm financially

3) Do not do harm psychologically

Then hard part is making sure that you can prevent if not minimize the harm caused by external forces outside of your control.

Golfinho
04-04-10, 05:51
From what I have read here most often then not Yankee/Northen American don't make many solid or at least considerate arguments about racism because of a lack of global perspective. Everything mentioned is based solely on there countries history an unfortunately it is an over emphasized and narrow focus of Sociology in concerns with America.

You mention genocide and immediately most from the USA focuses on the holocaust but genocide has and continues occurring long before then. The US is similar to the spoiled youngest child in a family (want all the attention and all the power). I remember news coverage of a missionary who "rescued" some children who were America citizens from the (as he described it) cess pool of a country in which he was doing mission work.

My only concern when thinking of a place and considering my race, is whether or not it would be easier to go some where else. I am not trying to change how other people will respond nor do I have a problem unless it could cause harm to my person or those who accompany me or enjoy service from. If a provider will get in trouble or hurt because they oppose their cultural expectations then c'est la vie.

Then hard part is making sure that you can prevent if not minimize the harm caused by external forces outside of your control."Do no harm." That's nice. like Jainism.

Daddy07
04-05-10, 06:56
From what I have read here most often then not Yankee/Northen American don't make many solid or at least considerate arguments about racism because of a lack of global perspective. Everything mentioned is based solely on there countries history an unfortunately it is an over emphasized and narrow focus of Sociology in concerns with America...
OTH, is that you???? ... or just another puff of hot air?

LittleBigMan
04-05-10, 08:48
that's an instructive ancient history lesson. if it really is so bad for poor, opressed blacks in the usa, why don't we see them doing what mexicans and central americans and nigerians and asians and everyone else does: get to a border and get out to where the getting is better? fact is, there is no better place for slavery's descendants to live than right where they are, the good old usa, and they d*mned well know it.

zingadoon,

" get to a border and get out to where the getting is better " your statement has more to do with immigration ( legal or illegal ) than slavery.

here is the difference, africian were taken from their home africa by force, tied up, beaten, starved on boats for months then sold for a profit like cattle or a piece of meat and their women were raped by the white slave owners. their history is well documented along with why there was a civil war!

it's really funny how some because of their skin color feel dominant in telling people to go back to where they came from. i still remember going to school and being confronted by italians calling me " chink " and saying go back to where you came from. i was second generation and this kid look like al pacino in the godfather with a heavy accent!

how laughable it is to hear people say " if you don't like the usa go back to where you came from " africian were force over here hundred of years ago and after generations of generations whether you know it or not people know nothing else they are within the melting pot the usa, whether black, brown, yellow, and white! the saying is this land wasn't just made for you.

by no means get immigration mixed up with slavery!

lbm

Golfinho
04-05-10, 23:05
zingadoon,

" get to a border and get out to where the getting is better " your statement has more to do with immigration ( legal or illegal ) than slavery.

here is the difference, africian were taken from their home africa by force, tied up, beaten, starved on boats for months then sold for a profit like cattle or a piece of meat and their women were raped by the white slave owners. their history is well documented along with why there was a civil war!

it's really funny how some because of their skin color feel dominant in telling people to go back to where they came from. i still remember going to school and being confronted by italians calling me " chink " and saying go back to where you came from. i was second generation and this kid look like al pacino in the godfather with a heavy accent!

how laughable it is to hear people say " if you don't like the usa go back to where you came from " africian were force over here hundred of years ago and after generations of generations whether you know it or not people know nothing else they are within the melting pot the usa, whether black, brown, yellow, and white! the saying is this land wasn't just made for you.

lbmyou likely have a point somewhere in there. america is full of people who ended up with a better opportunity in the usa, whether they were driven off their homelands by famime, poverty, expulsion, or sold by their brothers to the slave-catchers, is beside the point. not trying to be controversial. wondering at what point americans begin to go abroad, start businesss, start families in their new countries and become emigrants. and, send money back to the usa, instead of now where americans abroad are pensioners and essentially parasites to the us. and, experience for real racism in their new country.

LittleBigMan
04-07-10, 04:42
You likely have a point somewhere in there. America is full of people who ended up with a better opportunity in the USA, whether they were driven off their homelands by famime, poverty, expulsion, or sold by their brothers to the slave-catchers, is beside the point. Not trying to be controversial. Wondering at what point Americans begin to go abroad, start businesss, start families in their new countries and become emigrants. And, send money back to the USA, instead of now where Americans abroad are pensioners and essentially parasites to the US. And, experience for real racism in their new country.

Zingadoon,

There is a point! your opinion is wide range but when it comes to Slavery I think you fail to grasp the concept that many of the statements you made are related to Immigration and not Slavery!

You wondering at what point Americans begin to go abroad, it has been happening for a long time. Ever hear of the Global economy? Take China for example in Shanghai, you have Hundreds if not Thousand Americans or all races living and working in China and sending their money home because it is safer!

Once again your points are valid but please don't relate them to slavery! and once again who is so pure in their race to decide who goes and who stays?

LBM

SE Asia Joe
04-21-10, 14:21
DK if this belongs here or not but I have noticed that GENERALLY, there are WG's and mongering areas which caters ONLY to the Western tourist, those that caters to the South Asian/Middle East tourists, and those that caters to the locals.

Chinese, Japanese and other Asian trourists who prefers the whiter skinned Thai WG's usually go to those that caters to the locals whilst it seems to me that the Western/South Asian/Middle East tourists prefer - and is catered to - by the darker skinned (Issan?) gals.

Even the activities seems to be different in that Western/South Asian/Middle East tourists usually congregate around more "brash and loud" activities like those around Nana, Cowboy etc, - and such activities forms most of what is reported on ISG.

Seems to me the locals prefer the Sauna/Soapies at Ratach....... (SP.??) and other "lower volumed" areas.... and we hardly get any reports of such on here.

Discussions about Thai WG's here also seems to all center around activities/gals that are denizens of Nana, Cowboy etc. OTH was the only one who used to report on other type of gals. Pity - as I personally feel that the Nana/Cowboy type gals are definitely NOT representative of what its all about in Thailand. I've personally been with both types of Thai gals and would love to read more about non-Nana type Thai gals.

Just me rambling and wishin'

SEAJ

Mick888
04-21-10, 16:25
zingadoon,

lbm
just mohi we should also note that while the '' white '' race was guilty of the slave trade, most of those were sold to the white traders by powerfull tribes, who sold other less strong tribe members. very few whites would venture too far from the seaports. it's not so much about colour, it's about strong vs weak. after all we are still animals

Doublebogey
06-05-10, 00:58
Ok a 2 part reply

First. What the heck are you guyts talking about?

Whites were not guiltier of slave trade than blacks. We are taught in school we instigated it for political reasons, yet the history shows and remains today that waring tribes sell their prisoners as slaves and this is alive and well, I am in no way defending slavery mind you, just not buying into this guilt trip.

If you realy want the truth then google blacks in the slave trade, what you will find with very little searching is the biggest slave traders by overall volume of traded humans for $$$ were indeed freed slaves in S. Carolina. The biggest slave trader of all time was indeed a freed slave in Charleston SC.

So lets please not paint our forefahters as the creator of a diabolic activity, that while we did participate, our level of participation was no less than any other race. And in fact because of the benevolnce of other whites we outlawed it and no longer participate while other races still do!

PART 2.

Baring that if I don't get killed by the jungle traders, hahah, and venture out into NANA and other parts- how are things there curently?

Thanks and apologies to anyone who disagrees with me, however the truth is the truth and if it is not known then it is repeated. Hence the printing of Japanese history books today where they say the koreans and americans were agressors that atacked them, meanwhile they run around the world printing signs that say Japanese only.

El Minetero
06-06-10, 21:32

Then hard part is making sure that you can prevent if not minimize the harm caused by external forces outside of your control.

"Do no harm." That's nice. like Jainism.

Or, like Wicca/Paganism: 'Do what ye will, and ye do no harm'.

El Minetero

Bigcebu
06-07-10, 21:10
whilst it seems to me that the Western/South Asian/Middle East tourists prefer - and is catered to - by the darker skinned (Issan?) gals.

Maybe true for westerners, but Arabs and Indians do not prefer the dark skinned gals.

They prefer fat and white prostitutes (few of them are 100% female).

Amjeck
06-08-10, 13:30
Discussions about Thai WG's here also seems to all center around activities/gals that are denizens of Nana, Cowboy etc. OTH was the only one who used to report on other type of gals. Pity - as I personally feel that the Nana/Cowboy type gals are definitely NOT representative of what its all about in Thailand. I've personally been with both types of Thai gals and would love to read more about non-Nana type Thai gals.

Lots of these girls can be found in gentlemens clubs and in a high-so p4p scene. You can go buy a membership at one of these gentlemens club, but the high-so p4p scene you'll need a connection to help get you involved. Both of these scenes are very expensive compared with nana or cowboy. Rich thais will easily drop 10-20k ST for something they consider "hot".

These type of scenes are worth exploring if you're rich and willing to spend lots of money. You'll get the "cream of the crop" and you'll be competing with very rich thai men.

Those who play this scene have no reason to come to a board like this and make field reports, that's why you don't see any info on isg about this.

SE Asia Joe
06-08-10, 15:51
Lots of these girls can be found in gentlemens clubs and in a high-so p4p scene. You can go buy a membership at one of these gentlemens club, but the high-so p4p scene you'll need a connection to help get you involved. Both of these scenes are very expensive compared with nana or cowboy. Rich thais will easily drop 10-20k ST for something they consider "hot".

These type of scenes are worth exploring if you're rich and willing to spend lots of money. You'll get the "cream of the crop" and you'll be competing with very rich thai men.

Those who play this scene have no reason to come to a board like this and make field reports, that's why you don't see any info on isg about this.
Makes sense!!

Yes, I usually am in the company of 'Higher So' type Thais when partaking of these fairer skinned gals.

But then you're practically saying that just about ALL posters on ISG are ..... "not cream of the crop".... to put it mildly.

YOWICH!!!.....OUCH!!!

SEAJ

BionicMan
06-08-10, 21:49
Makes sense!!

Yes, I usually am in the company of 'Higher So' type Thais when partaking of these fairer skinned gals.

But then you're practically saying that just about ALL posters on ISG are ..... "not cream of the crop".... to put it mildly.

YOWICH!!!.....OUCH!!!

SEAJ
I am happily and sufficiently wealthy but if I look at my wallet, I do feel I am "not cream of the crop"..:) so no problem with me! LOL

DeepCover
06-25-10, 15:06
That's an instructive ancient history lesson. If it really is so bad for poor, opressed blacks in the USA, why don't we see them doing what Mexicans and Central Americans and Nigerians and Asians and everyone else does: get to a border and get out to where the getting is better? Fact is, there is no better place for slavery's descendants to live than right where they are, the good old USA, and they d*mned well know it.Said like a white guy who never suffered oppression!

Sonic
07-04-10, 22:07

"Do no harm." That's nice. like Jainism.

Or, like Wicca/Paganism: 'Do what ye will, and ye do no harm'.

El MineteroThis sounds like a good way to go.

Jmelbourne
09-03-10, 09:28
Said like a white guy who never suffered oppression!While I do not pretend to understand slavery, in China (most of Asia) and Mexico (most spanish speaking countries) there is constant racism and reverse racism against both black and white.

A few times a week I'll try to catch a bus, the bus will whiz by me and stop directly in front of an Asian person. The bus driver won't look at me and the ticket person will pretend not to understand my Chinese. Yesterday, I told ticket lady my destination over and over even using it in a sentence and telling her the district (which is all you require for the price anyway). Finally the people on the bus all started yelling at the ticket person, saying, "He is speaking Chinese! What is wrong with your ears! "

There is a HUGE and growing amount of racism in China against white and dark skin. Western people have NO idea what we are getting ourselves into with the 'Rise of China' They are so Nationalistic Racist Self-Interested they make the US and the EU look like Patrons.

Don't believe me? Here's a quote from a Chinese Girl's Chat forum about Western Men:

I'm a Chinese female and my parents are from China. They are absolutely against any man that is Western. I have a lot of Chinese female friends who will fool around with a Western guy but will never ever marry them. It's seen in a bad light, having Western/Chinese children, amongst Chinese people because they aren't considered Chinese but merely as "mongrels" (words of a Chinese female friend). Most Chinese people have quite nationalistic views. I myself myself have quite nationalistic views and marrying/having children with a Western man would go totally against my beliefs. I want to have Chinese children. I'm only attracted to Chinese/Korean (yes, I have a weakness) men. I also have a cousin who married a White male and my entire family disowned her. I think slutty Japanese women are more open to marrying/having children with Western men. These views, from what I've witnessed, are shared among many Chinese people they just won't express these views in your presence.With the Rise of China White and Black will feel the effects in a way not seen since the Muslims Sultans banded together, invaded Europe and kidnapped 100, 000 White Slaves.

Western white or black, we're all in a lot of trouble.

LittleBigMan
09-06-10, 05:27
Rqrose,

I'm a Chinese American, your point of view is pretty correct. Having been to China before it was ever open as it is now it is interesting to visit but if you work or live there after a while it would be normal to experience the racism that exist. Growing up being discriminated we ourselves did the same within our own culture! The chinese words for Blacks and Whites in general " Black ghost " " White ghost ".

The conversation example you use for the Chinese girl on the Internet brought back some memories as to how many of us thought in the 50'S/60'S regard interracial dating and marriage in the States. Now particular where I was born and raised is so common no one even thinks about it. Now Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc... marrying Whites are so common even a Asian can't find a good old fashion Asian women? Every Asian women thinks and acts like a White? Can't find one that even speak the language or can't cook anything other that Ramen noodle? Many of our parents thought the same way as they do in China now but as years go by and as China becomes more Western it will be more acceptable.

I would like at one time Thailand was like this and still but look around now?

Just a 2 cents though to the past............in joking....... pay back is a B-t-h isn't it?...............LBM

Deal Seeker
09-07-10, 06:44
Now Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc... marrying Whites are so common even a Asian can't find a good old fashion Asian women?

Sorry, to say that I have to agree with that. To extend that thought, Asian men are getting to be/already are bottom rung choices for Asian American women.

LittleBigMan
09-07-10, 07:59
Sorry, to say that I have to agree with that. To extend that thought, Asian men are getting to be/already are bottom rung choices for Asian American women.

Deal Seeker,

I will add one more to that... when you speak of bottom rung choices that brings back another memory from the past!

I have a good friend born and raised in the U.S. has a college education and a good job 1st generation Chinese American. Met a girl one day Chinese American 3rd generation! Her mother didn't like him because they expected more for their daughter they wanted a Doctor or a Lawyer along with my friend being too " Chinese to them ". After several years they got marry and after a few years they got a divorce. They say love is blind when it was all over and one of the major things that came out was she after all those years she wanted what she called a normal family as to what the American dream is about!

His parents couldn't speak much English although they were good and kind people who work hard. Therefore, whenever she went over to his parents home she felt alone since she didn't speak any Chinese and she didn't like to eat Chinese food in a real Chinese setting and didn't really understand the Chinese culture. She missed what some of her own friends had which was going shopping with the inlaws etc...?

Years later my buddy found another women more within his own generation that could speak Chinese and had a understanding of the culture they have been married for over 25 years and now their kids are like his first wife. We all no matter what race or where we are at some point will get the red hot poker up our ass!

LBM

Deal Seeker
09-07-10, 17:31
Deal Seeker,

I will add one more to that... when you speak of bottom rung choices that brings back another memory from the past!

I have a good friend born and raised in the U.S. has a college education and a good job 1st generation Chinese American. Met a girl one day Chinese American 3rd generation! Her mother didn't like him because they expected more for their daughter they wanted a Doctor or a Lawyer along with my friend being too " Chinese to them ". After several years they got marry and after a few years they got a divorce. They say love is blind when it was all over and one of the major things that came out was she after all those years she wanted what she called a normal family as to what the American dream is about!

His parents couldn't speak much English although they were good and kind people who work hard. Therefore, whenever she went over to his parents home she felt alone since she didn't speak any Chinese and she didn't like to eat Chinese food in a real Chinese setting and didn't really understand the Chinese culture. She missed what some of her own friends had which was going shopping with the inlaws etc...?

Years later my buddy found another women more within his own generation that could speak Chinese and had a understanding of the culture they have been married for over 25 years and now their kids are like his first wife. We all no matter what race or where we are at some point will get the red hot poker up our ass!

LBM

Agreed. Asian American girls that know me ask me why I travel to Asia, it's hard to explain to them that I don't feel like I'm "bottom rung" in Asia. Then these same Asian american girls explain to me that they are looking for almost any kind of boyfriend...except Asian.

Me, I blame it on media representations of "what" is considered attractive. If more male Asians were represented in Media as "attractive" I think the paradigm would change.

NicFrenchy
09-12-10, 05:14
You think Asians have a bad reputation? try talking to the indians...

CJsweats
04-19-11, 03:17
You think Asians have a bad reputation? try talking to the indians...I was reading something related in another thread, and had to come ask. They were asking specifically about if a certain place or places were "indian-friendly". Is it really that bad where there is a need to ask out of worry about racism and not being let in or being given a hard time?

Daddy07
04-30-11, 00:43
I was reading something related in another thread, and had to come ask. They were specifically about if a certain place or places were "indian-friendly". Is it really that bad where there is a need to ask out of worry about racism and not being let in or being given a hard time?Yes, it's really that bad.

I've seen Indians waived away by bouncers from the bar door in a very impolite manner.

Phish
04-30-11, 02:53
I was at the doll house in Clnton plaza and they stopped a couple of indians from getting in and said "Sorry member only". They were brits and threw a scene. Then saif FOF, I will give my money next door and left. Really bad. Also I have seen that some will not go out with Blacks or Indian. Bad racist attitide

Adrenalinrush
09-11-11, 03:09
Refer to my recent reports in the Pattaya thread, I am of Indian origin, but look more Arab, just completed a 10-day visit to Pattaya. I think things are getting better, business is not so nice for most clubs and I had no problem entering 90-95 percent of them. After at least one visit of all big clubs of Pattaya, I was only stopped at 4 clubs, Alcatraz, Fahreneit (on WS) , Happy go-go, Beach Club (off WS). Coloured guys, please avoid these clubs, it will just add to the frustration on your visit and it definitely has a psychological effect (you then feel its them vs me and carry this attitude everywhere, it happened to me, so I know). For more details, refer to recent reports in Pattaya thread.

Phish
09-11-11, 05:00
Refer to my recent reports in the Pattaya thread, I am of Indian origin, but look more Arab, just completed a 10-day visit to Pattaya. I think things are getting better, business is not so nice for most clubs and I had no problem entering 90-95 percent of them. After at least one visit of all big clubs of Pattaya, I was only stopped at 4 clubs, Alcatraz, Fahreneit (on WS) , Happy go-go, Beach Club (off WS). Coloured guys, please avoid these clubs, it will just add to the frustration on your visit and it definitely has a psychological effect (you then feel its them vs me and carry this attitude everywhere, it happened to me, so I know). For more details, refer to recent reports in Pattaya thread.thanks Dude. I really wish more people heed to these notification avoid such clubs like the Plague. Any club or hooker thaty stoops so low needs to be treated like Vermin.

Sami29
09-20-11, 22:32
Refer to my recent reports in the Pattaya thread, I am of Indian origin, but look more Arab, just completed a 10-day visit to Pattaya. I think things are getting better, business is not so nice for most clubs and I had no problem entering 90-95 percent of them. After at least one visit of all big clubs of Pattaya, I was only stopped at 4 clubs, Alcatraz, Fahreneit (on WS) , Happy go-go, Beach Club (off WS). Coloured guys, please avoid these clubs, it will just add to the frustration on your visit and it definitely has a psychological effect (you then feel its them vs me and carry this attitude everywhere, it happened to me, so I know). For more details, refer to recent reports in Pattaya thread.I don't know why some Indians pretend to be stupid. Thai ladies are not racist but have preferences. They like farangs, meaning white Europeans because these people care about them. Farangs marry them and take them to their countries. Now let's see the financial benefits that farangs, Arabs and Indians bring to Thailand. First, farangs or Europeans. These people have invested heavily in the development of Pattaya, most bars, malls and restaurants are financed by farangs. For this reason they are respected in Thailand. Second, Arabs. They have less investment in Pattaya but the money they spend in shopping and in leisure is incredible. In South Pattaya most hotels are occupied by Arabs. Third, Indians like you. What do you bring to Pattaya? Thai people do not like Indians for one big reason: Indians, instead of bringing money to Pattaya they take money out of Pattaya. They come to stay and work illegally by paying the Thai police. They don't go to any bars for drink and never shop. They take ladies from the beach who do not have any I'd cards. Finally, let me tell you one thing, if you looked like an Arab I am dead sure they would have allowed to get in.

Margaya
09-22-11, 22:26
Refer to my recent reports in the Pattaya thread, I am of Indian origin, but look more Arab, just completed a 10-day visit to Pattaya. I think things are getting better, business is not so nice for most clubs and I had no problem entering 90-95 percent of them. After at least one visit of all big clubs of Pattaya, I was only stopped at 4 clubs, Alcatraz, Fahreneit (on WS) , Happy go-go, Beach Club (off WS). Coloured guys, please avoid these clubs, it will just add to the frustration on your visit and it definitely has a psychological effect (you then feel its them vs me and carry this attitude everywhere, it happened to me, so I know). For more details, refer to recent reports in Pattaya thread.Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Jondoh
02-05-12, 08:17
Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.I have a friend of Sri Lankan origin and he tells me that he usually gets mistaken for being Indian / Pakistani, much to his ire. The general problem he says is the way Indians / Pakistani's behave.

Their behaviour and how they treat woman (and sorry to say some are quite cheap) , unfortunately reflects on how they get treated. Indian need to reflect on their behaviour first before accusing others of racism. And unfortunately their behviours affects how other South Asians (I. E. Sri Lankans, Nepalese etc) are treated.

MikeForFun
03-03-12, 15:26
I don't know why some Indians pretend to be stupid. Thai ladies are not racist but have preferences. They like farangs, meaning white Europeans because these people care about them. Farangs marry them and take them to their countries. Now let's see the financial benefits that farangs, Arabs and Indians bring to Thailand. First, farangs or Europeans. These people have invested heavily in the development of Pattaya, most bars, malls and restaurants are financed by farangs. For this reason they are respected in Thailand. Second, Arabs. They have less investment in Pattaya but the money they spend in shopping and in leisure is incredible. In South Pattaya most hotels are occupied by Arabs. Third, Indians like you. What do you bring to Pattaya? Thai people do not like Indians for one big reason: Indians, instead of bringing money to Pattaya they take money out of Pattaya. They come to stay and work illegally by paying the Thai police. They don't go to any bars for drink and never shop. They take ladies from the beach who do not have any I'd cards. Finally, let me tell you one thing, if you looked like an Arab I am dead sure they would have allowed to get in.I am not sure how this argument is related to denying entry to brown skinned person in a bar. If you follow this line is reasoning, it is ok for any restaurent, theater, hospital in Pattya to deny entry to Indians as they do not have much of "investment" in Pattaya. Following the same logic, Thai people should be denied entry into Singapore, Japan and Korea becasue "they take out money, not bring it in".

LittleTruths
03-03-12, 22:35
Indian need to reflect on their behaviour first before accusing others of racism.Quite funny how some indians can complain about things such as "racism" and "discrimination" when their own society with the caste system characterizing it is probably among the most, if not the most, discriminating one in the whole world.

MikeForFun
03-04-12, 13:02
Quite funny how some indians can complain about things such as "racism" and "discrimination" when their own society with the caste system characterizing it is probably among the most, if not the most, discriminating one in the whole world.Sorry, I am still not clear how this argument is able to justify denying entry to a brown skinned person in a bar in Thailand or anywhere else in the world. Would you not agree it is similar to aparthield in South Africa? For the record, caste system is equally wrong but let us not use it in justifying another wrong.

Honestly, I have no issue if a bar girl does not like Indians but denying entry reeks of racism.

Margaya
03-04-12, 23:30
Quite funny how some indians can complain about things such as "racism" and "discrimination" when their own society with the caste system characterizing it is probably among the most, if not the most, discriminating one in the whole world.Westerners have been brain washed by this caste thingy problem which was declared legally illegal after independence in 1947. In fact in exists in reverse format now where children belonging to so called scheduled castes and tribes have seats / jobs reserved for them based solely on low caste status. I had to secure 86. 8% marks to get into engineering, scheduled caste students needed 6. So who is discriminating against who? One of the major reason why I left India & hate it. Nothing wrong with giving a helping hand to poor but bright students but to reserve seats and jobs for them based on atrocities done to their forefathers is thuggery.

There are always two sides to every story.

The problem of may bars not allowing dark skinned people is perhaps becuase many such people misbehave and are too frugal and hence waste of time. I am myself not a big fan of Indians, after all their behaviour was part of reason why I chose to leave India. However it is racism in plain terms.

If some clubs don't want to entertain certain nationalities / colors / types whatever, they should just make it clear politely. If I had known Rainbow4 was one such place, I would not have bothered to visit them.

Hopefully Thailand will overcome this problem in near future.

Wandere
03-05-12, 10:25
[QUOTE=Margaya; 1254495]Westerners have been brain washed by this caste thingy problem which was declared legally illegal after independence in 1947. In fact in exists in reverse format now where children belonging to so called scheduled castes and tribes have seats / jobs reserved for them based solely on low caste status. I had to secure 86. 8% marks to get into engineering, scheduled caste students needed 6. So who is discriminating against who? One of the major reason why I left India & hate it. Nothing wrong with giving a helping hand to poor but bright students but to reserve seats and jobs for them based on atrocities done to their forefathers is thuggery.

There are always two sides to every story.

The problem of may bars not allowing dark skinned people is perhaps becuase many such people misbehave and are too frugal and hence waste of time. I am myself not a big fan of Indians, after all their behaviour was part of reason why I chose to leave India. However it is racism in plain terms.

I am with you partially to the extent the dark skinned persons are percieved to be spend thrift / perspiring etc

AussieDoug
03-05-12, 10:26
I am not sure how this argument is related to denying entry to brown skinned person in a bar. If you follow this line is reasoning, it is ok for any restaurent, theater, hospital in Pattya to deny entry to Indians as they do not have much of "investment" in Pattaya. Following the same logic, Thai people should be denied entry into Singapore, Japan and Korea becasue "they take out money, not bring it in".Discrimination is practiced by everyone, think about it, you do or you don't fuck ugly girls etc, it is only the white countries with their pc blinkers on that think they can change the world. The vietnem war has been over for 30 years, yet Japan has accepted only one vietnamese for resettlement, and he is on welfare because no jap company will give him a job. In Asia racial discrinination is alive and well, and supported by governments, why you think they let us whiteys fuck the dark skinned girls and keep the best white ones for themselves.

Cocopops77
03-05-12, 11:14
Chill Tony your mexican buddy will be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Hoeprano [View Original Post]

I just met up with an old friend from back in the days on Facebook, had some lunch with him, and was telling him of some of my exploits in Thailand and he is really itching to tag along next time I visit. He's single with no kids nor a whole lot of responsibilities tying him down. The only concern I have for him, is he's half Mexican, somewhat dark and would suffer from racial discrimination from the Thai babes. Heck, when we were young his nickname was either "the brown one" or "Turd"

Will the girls ignore him because they think he's Indian or Arab? He has a goatee and I told him to shave it off before he comes to LOS.

I have just come back from a 4 week trip to heaven sorry I meant Thailand and from my personal experiance your mexican buddy should be fine. I was born and bred in the uk and have a pakistani background. Me and my buddies have spent the past month in Thailand and true some thai girls are racist but who gives a $%£. There was a dark skinned indian guy who was a cross between APU from the simpsons and the elephant man who had a different Russian supermodel with him every second night in my hotel so money talks at the end of the day. I spent a few days in phuket and a few days in Bangkok but most of our trip was spent in Pattaya. I went from soi 6/7/8 all the way to the top end of walking street and didn't encounter any problems must have had about 28 different chicks during my time here from ST 500 to a few super stunners at 2500LT (BUT no LADY BOYS HONEST) NO chick had a problem BUT it depends on the individual. True ARABS and INDIANS don't have a good rep here and it makes life a little tricker if you are a "non whitey" like me but who cares you just got to treat it as a game. When the chicks realised we werent indians or arabs they were cool. A few points to note are be nice and friendly to everyone you would be amazed wot a little smile can do. Be clean, tidy and smell good and you will be laughing all the way to the bedroom and beyond. One night my buddies and I picked up some girls from a bar and the boss wouldn't let the girls leave with us cause she thought we had 100 cousins back in the bedroom we all pulled out our different hotel key cards at the same time and the whole place was shocked and then erupted in laughter- then the boss just smiled and let the girls leave. Another time one of the bars charged me 500 bht for a bar fine then my girl later told me that the boss charged me more cause he didn't like arabs WTF! I did notice that one of my darker mates got some funny looks especially when we went to some of the top bars in walking street but when most people heard our accents they were cool. Overall I had a great time here saw a lot of crazy shit met a lot of good people thais and americans\aussies\brits and I personally think your mexican buddy will be fine I really thought I had done my bit too improve racial harmony here in the land of smiles but then some iranian assholes messed it all up again I just know I am going to have to spend a long time at the thai airport next time I come here anyway hope you and your mexican buddy have fun I am sure you will and you know you will.

MikeForFun
03-15-12, 13:57
Discrimination is practiced by everyone, think about it, you do or you don't fuck ugly girls etc, it is only the white countries with their pc blinkers on that think they can change the world. The vietnem war has been over for 30 years, yet Japan has accepted only one vietnamese for resettlement, and he is on welfare because no jap company will give him a job. In Asia racial discrinination is alive and well, and supported by governments, why you think they let us whiteys fuck the dark skinned girls and keep the best white ones for themselves.Aussiedoug, like your viewpoint. Especially your observations on thai girls. It is true that the real Thai girls are much more beautiful than you find in bars. Sadly, that is what seems to be offer.

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 14:45
I got verbally abused by a German guy today. Does this count?

Horny Landoora
05-09-12, 15:58
If some clubs don't want to entertain certain nationalities / colors / types whatever, they should just make it clear politely. If I had known Rainbow4 was one such place, I would not have bothered to visit them.

I had similiar experience considering the fact that am also Indian punjabi. The guy was quite rude on the entrance but when he taunted me for the membership I told him if its about money then let me show him who he is dealing with and took out a bundle. He then knew my intention was unlike some people from my own country who go there and have a single beer and expect a blow job on the spot for free! I did walk in thereafter bought some pegs of scotch, few drinks for girls then walked out without bar fining someone! I would have not spend more than 3000 baht in the bar but they understood I mean business.

Unfortunately be it us or be it Arabs or in some cases Africans, there is a mindset among certain people because of the fact that some of our own have tarnished our image! Can't help it, but yes I do not like to be looked down upon or ill treated and make sure that like above if tangled in such a situation take appropriate stand!

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 17:07
Unfortunately be it us or be it Arabs or in some cases Africans, there is a mindset among certain people because of the fact that some of our own have tarnished our image! Can't help it, but yes I do not like to be looked down upon or ill treated and make sure that like above if tangled in such a situation take appropriate stand!Avoid Thaniya then, The Japanese Bars Cater only to Japanese People. It's not about Colored (Indians, Blacks, Arabs) anymore but includes everyone. In all Fairness, there is a Bar / restaurant in Khao San that is only for Jews. You must show your passport to even Enter the place (they have a huge bouncer at the door).

For me, I could not care less. When I go to the Middle east, the locals force me to abide their stupid Religious bullshit so I'm not going to shed a tear over them being discriminated against in Thailand. Fuck it.

Joe Looking
05-11-12, 15:29
I am black and to be honest I have had limited problems in SE Asia and have never had problems in Thailand. A lot of getting into clubs / bars has to do with how you carry yourself. If you approach a bar / club with a large group talking loudly and acting obnoxious (that is the stereotype for your ethnic group) , you may not be let in. At the end of the day money talks the majority of the time and for people with business sense it can often trump preconceived notions and old wives tells. I would bet my bottom dollar that with the right roll and demeanor I could easily walk into any Japanese only club in Thailand. Truthfully, getting in would be the easy part and leaving with a woman would be the hard part because the women who pick only Japanese / Korean men generally do it not just for the high prices but the ease of the work. I have had countless sex workers tell me things like: some Japanese men don't want boom-boom they just want to watch, some just take me to dinner, some just take me to sit with their friends and most shockingly some boom-boom and I not feel. Compare those comments to another American who once told me that he never gets upset when a chick picks a Japanese over him because that guy may fuck her for 3 minutes and he is going to go as long and hard as he can.

That being said. For those of you pretending that it is not a big deal or that it is okay for a business to discriminate it is probably because it has not happened to you. Each time I have been turned away the person doing it has always been polite and apologetic (it usually has to do with fear of me having a huge dick) , but I would probably be pretty upset if I was not only turned away but treated like I was less than human.

For other people with dark skin or even local guys (I have met many SE Asian women who will not go with the men from their own country) I have a bit of advice. No matter where you go walk in like you belong; when you are well dressed, exude confidence or just look like you have a touch of class you are usually treated appropriately. Take your passport and don't be afraid to tell where you are from. I can usually spot an African, but I have little doubt that most Asians can tell (especially because on my first trip to Laos I was first asked if I was Indian and then African). Be willing to take the girl who is less than gorgeous. I went to a health club in Penang and was almost turned away when the captain learned that I was "negro" and not Indian. He informed me that there was only one girl I could have and if my dick was too big for sex she would only be able to do BJ / HJ. She was clearly older than the rest, but damned if she did not earn every penny. A couple of weeks ago in Laos, I was turned away from a brothel because of my skin and then flagged down by a less than beautiful chick who said yes. It was late but I was the only guy that night to take her (she had darker skin and had coated her face with white makeup because the local men prefer white skin) , but again she earned every penny. Take the time to put the girls mind at ease. If she thinks that you won't pay, tell her that you will pay up front if she will leave her I'd and cellphone at the reception desk. If she thinks you might be too big for her, let her know that if she will blow you to completion you will stop if she asks you to (be careful though because some are plain lazy). Lastly, build as much good will as possible. Flirt with cashiers and mamasans. Also, make sure that whatever chick you take, you treat right because they do talk.

Rippa
05-11-12, 16:22
I am black and to be honest I have had limited problems in SE Asia and have never had problems in Thailand. A lot of getting into clubs / bars has to do with how you carry yourself. If you approach a bar / club with a large group talking loudly and acting obnoxious (that is the stereotype for your ethnic group) , you may not be let in. At the end of the day money talks the majority of the time and for people with business sense it can often trump preconceived notions and old wives tells. I would bet my bottom dollar that with the right roll and demeanor I could easily walk into any Japanese only club in Thailand. Truthfully, getting in would be the easy part and leaving with a woman would be the hard part because the women who pick only Japanese / Korean men generally do it not just for the high prices but the ease of the work. I have had countless sex workers tell me things like: some Japanese men don't want boom-boom they just want to watch, some just take me to dinner, some just take me to sit with their friends and most shockingly some boom-boom and I not feel. Compare those comments to another American who once told me that he never gets upset when a chick picks a Japanese over him because that guy may fuck her for 3 minutes and he is going to go as long and hard as he can.

That being said. For those of you pretending that it is not a big deal or that it is okay for a business to discriminate it is probably because it has not happened to you. Each time I have been turned away the person doing it has always been polite and apologetic (it usually has to do with fear of me having a huge dick) , but I would probably be pretty upset if I was not only turned away but treated like I was less than human.

For other people with dark skin or even local guys (I have met many SE Asian women who will not go with the men from their own country) I have a bit of advice. No matter where you go walk in like you belong; when you are well dressed, exude confidence or just look like you have a touch of class you are usually treated appropriately. Take your passport and don't be afraid to tell where you are from. I can usually spot an African, but I have little doubt that most Asians can tell (especially because on my first trip to Laos I was first asked if I was Indian and then African). Be willing to take the girl who is less than gorgeous. I went to a health club in Penang and was almost turned away when the captain learned that I was "negro" and not Indian. He informed me that there was only one girl I could have and if my dick was too big for sex she would only be able to do BJ / HJ. She was clearly older than the rest, but damned if she did not earn every penny. A couple of weeks ago in Laos, I was turned away from a brothel because of my skin and then flagged down by a less than beautiful chick who said yes. It was late but I was the only guy that night to take her (she had darker skin and had coated her face with white makeup because the local men prefer white skin) , but again she earned every penny. Take the time to put the girls mind at ease. If she thinks that you won't pay, tell her that you will pay up front if she will leave her I'd and cellphone at the reception desk. If she thinks you might be too big for her, let her know that if she will blow you to completion you will stop if she asks you to (be careful though because some are plain lazy). Lastly, build as much good will as possible. Flirt with cashiers and mamasans. Also, make sure that whatever chick you take, you treat right because they do talk.Lots of sage advise in your words here, Joe L. Discrimination against Punters of all races and nationalities occurs ALL THE TIME and AROUND THE WORLD. But as you so eloquently pointed out, there ARE ways to work around much of it. As a gwailo I've been 'shunned' and even refused service several times in Asia, though never in South America. I believe it's part cultural, and part the old, 'Oh, you too big' thing. Trickiest areas, for me, have been Korea and especially Japan. But good, GFE experiences can be had even in those places if one follows your suggestions. Dress and act the part, be generous with your attention and your smiles, and take the time to learn some of the 'pleasure words' in the local language. 'Please', 'Thank You', and 'You are very pretty' go a damn long way even if you aren't fluent otherwise.

Margaya
11-09-12, 16:51
I would like to know which bars or gogo places to avoid during my next visit to BKK and Patayaa. I know rainbow4 is one such establishment. Can someone please let me know if there are others?

Thanks

Run Mann
11-09-12, 18:52
I would bet my bottom dollar that with the right roll and demeanor I could easily walk into any Japanese only club in Thailand. .Lots of good advice in your post Joe but you would easily lose this bet. These clubs are set up for Japanese males who will pay a higher rate than Mr. Falang without flinching or haggling over price and they're easier on the girls. These clubs advertise to Japanese customers that their girls are clean (primarily because) they never go with Falangs so you being in the club would contravene one of the club's main selling points and offend the club's clientele. But as you said, in the unlikely event you did get in, the girls would never go with you and why would they when going with the Japanese John is so much easier and rewarding for them?

BionicMan
11-10-12, 00:57
I got verbally abused by a German guy today. Does this count?Hope it was not about a sausage meal.

LittleBigMan
11-12-12, 04:24
Joe Looking,

Okay Chris Tucker? I think you been watch too many Rush Hours movies?

LBM

HoyArroi
12-04-12, 03:48
I've been visiting Thailand since 1994. The Thais, and in particular, the women are fetishists. They are obsessed with white skin. Millions and probably BILLIONS of Baht are spent in Thailand every year by women who purchase skin lightening and whitening products. But ultimately, they will disguise their disgust for anyone who is not "fish belly white," and spend as much time is needed to separate you from your money. I was sitting with a lady friend I see regularly in Pattaya. We were watching the people parade on Beach Road. An absolutely stunning Thai lady was on the arm of an overweight, IMHO unattractive falang. I asked her is she thought the man I had pointed out was handsome. Her response? She said "any falang with money handsome man!".

Billy Baht
12-08-12, 04:25
I've been visiting Thailand since 1994. The Thais, and in particular, the women are fetishists. They are obsessed with white skin. Millions and probably BILLIONS of Baht are spent in Thailand every year by women who purchase skin lightening and whitening products. But ultimately, they will disguise their disgust for anyone who is not "fish belly white," and spend as much time is needed to separate you from your money. I was sitting with a lady friend I see regularly in Pattaya. We were watching the people parade on Beach Road. An absolutely stunning Thai lady was on the arm of an overweight, IMHO unattractive falang. I asked her is she thought the man I had pointed out was handsome. Her response? She said "any falang with money handsome man!".Yes, its all about the money. Forget that at your peril.

Naked Gunz
12-08-12, 04:59
I am black and to be honest I have had limited problems in SE .Really? Your post reads like Alabama circa 1963!

I went to a health club in Penang and was almost turned away when the captain learned that I was "negro" and not Indian. He informed me that there was only one girl I could have and if my dick was too big for sex she would only be able to do BJ / HJ. She was clearly older than the rest, but damned if she did not earn every penny. A couple of weeks ago in Laos, I was turned away from a brothel because of my skin and then flagged down by a less than beautiful chick who said yes. It was late but I was the only guy that night to take her (she had darker skin and had coated her face with white makeup because the local men prefer white skin) , but again she earned every penny. .I thought the idea was to get HOT chicks? I don't pay for a 1973 Ford Pinto when I'm renting a car. What is every one thinking of you when you take what evry one else won't. Your not making things easy for the next Black guy when you eat off the floor. But to each his own, I will give you that. My question is, UNLESS your being paid to be there, why are you going to a country your not going to be respected in? I'm Black to my friend.

Dash Riprock
05-24-13, 09:08
The great thing about local racism is that the pinnacle of it is usually that they avoid you and leave you (whatever group you are in: Asian, Black, Farang, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc.) in ignorant bliss. It's like "country club racism" (not talking about all clubs of course) in the west. Members don't burn crosses on the 9th hole, black guests are 'welcome,' but you certainly won't see too many blacks on the membership list either.

It's easier to pick up on once you've lived here for awhile. For instance that subtle tension between Chinese Thais, Indian Thais, and Issan/Lao type Thais. They all seem to get along in most situations... but you can certainly see/feel the light tension in other situations.

:-)

BionicMan
05-24-13, 15:55
The Thais, and in particular, the women are fetishists. They are obsessed with white skin. Millions and probably BILLIONS of Baht are spent in Thailand every year by women who purchase skin lightening and whitening products. .Did you ever check how much the cosmetic industry is making in the western world woth solariu, sun douches, sun-lotions etc. How many people lays in various state of dressing or no dressin on beaches to get sun-tan? Each one his / her own. Someone like it dark, someone like it pale.

CorporateMalaya
08-26-13, 06:09
I would like to know which bars or gogo places to avoid during my next visit to BKK and Patayaa. I know rainbow4 is one such establishment. Can someone please let me know if there are others?

ThanksRainbow 4 had a group of Indians, last time I visited. Do try there.

Pahllus Maximus
08-26-13, 06:46
There are many myths held by punters and girls alike. There are also cultural traits that are factual, for example (I know this from WG's in many different countries telling me) that have germ of truth. For example, mainland Indians tend to have the same sexual repression as back home and many girls don't like them, so they say, because they like to bite and sniff. Similarly, it is assumed that negroid races have extremely large cocks (this is actually not true) and that Caucasian cock is larger than Japanese. So in Singapore, whites pay double the rate of local Chinese, and the assumption they have big swinging dicks and are unruly. Then there is the Hawaiian shirted, camera toting American, the fat German, the stingy Brit and robotic type Japanese snapping photos of anything and everything. It is also a popular myth in China that all whites love gambling, drinking and whoring and are degenerate uncivilized barbarians. In fact, any casino will show a very large number of Chinese smoking etc, and of course the two famous Chinese maxims:-

1. Daylight brides (ie mistresses who never are part of the family)

2. When dealing with a snake and Indian, deal with the Indian first.

And so on. Human stupidly and self-aggrandizing belief is limitless. In general in Asia, there is no discrimination. Business owners try to maximally rip off everyone without regard to race. One the other hand, there is a class of girls who like Japanese only just as there are Asian women who like Western men. Probably there is some truth that some races are more sexually uninhibited and demanding that others, again, the girls tell me French and Germans like anal (and again, this is common in Brasil).

Frankly, a hot little mouth swallowing my cock and tickling my balls is a very good thing personally and as a means to world peace. Judging from the grins and friendliness in Bangkok bars between guys who are getting lucky for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we need to divert military budgets into blowjobs and perhaps research into genetic engineering of placing a clitoris on girls tonsils. No borders are needed. We need more mind blowing sex and less aggro.

CorporateMalaya
08-31-13, 19:20
And so on. Human stupidly and self-aggrandizing belief is limitless. In general in Asia, there is no discrimination. Business owners try to maximally rip off everyone without regard to race. One the other hand, there is a class of girls who like Japanese only just as there are Asian women who like Western men. Probably there is some truth that some races are more sexually uninhibited and demanding that others, again, the girls tell me French and Germans like anal (and again, this is common in Brasil).

Frankly, a hot little mouth swallowing my cock and tickling my balls is a very good thing personally and as a means to world peace. Judging from the grins and friendliness in Bangkok bars between guys who are getting lucky for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we need to divert military budgets into blowjobs and perhaps research into genetic engineering of placing a clitoris on girls tonsils. No borders are needed. We need more mind blowing sex and less aggro.Very nicely put.

Xplorer007
09-03-13, 09:28
Frankly, a hot little mouth swallowing my cock and tickling my balls is a very good thing personally and as a means to world peace. Judging from the grins and friendliness in Bangkok bars between guys who are getting lucky for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we need to divert military budgets into blowjobs and perhaps research into genetic engineering of placing a clitoris on girls tonsils. No borders are needed. We need more mind blowing sex and less aggro...Excellent!

Rio D
10-02-13, 05:44
In Asia racial discrinination is alive and well, and supported by governments, why you think they let us whiteys fuck the dark skinned girls and keep the best white ones for themselves. 'BEST white ones?' I thought only certain asians believed in that bulls-t

Onadlos
05-15-14, 16:17
'BEST white ones?' I thought only certain asians believed in that bulls-tDude every single Asian I met prefers light skin tones. Opinion differs on other features, but that oone is a given and they are not ashamed to say it loud, it's normal. Every asian girl I fucked use products that "whitens" the face and hands, and they keep telling me how great my white skin and pink nipples and jonhson look. Which is funnt to me because in my home country people would tell me I am white as an ass and that I should get a tan.

Even back to the Geishas and concubines girls would use white powder and red lipstick.

Dark skin means peasant, working under the sun and dirty.

I'm not making this stuff up, it's just the way it is.

It doesn't mean a good looking girl with not so white skin looks bad to them, but porcelain white skins are preferred. And frankly I admit that asians who have white skin and pink 'private parts" look stellar just like blonde Polish girls do.

It is not a racist thing, it's cultural.

Over the years I've come to appreciate the white skin full Bush big eyes asian thing.

Our girls look very "vulgar" to me sometimes.

Member #4263
05-15-14, 17:04
Dude every single Asian I met prefers light skin tones. Opinion differs on other features, but that oone is a given and they are not ashamed to say it loud, it's normal. Every asian girl I fucked use products that "whitens" the face and hands, and they keep telling me how great my white skin and pink nipples and jonhson look. Which is funnt to me because in my home country people would tell me I am white as an ass and that I should get a tan.

Even back to the Geishas and concubines girls would use white powder and red lipstick.

Dark skin means peasant, working under the sun and dirty.

I'm not making this stuff up, it's just the way it is.

It doesn't mean a good looking girl with not so white skin looks bad to them, but porcelain white skins are preferred. And frankly I admit that asians who have white skin and pink 'private parts" look stellar just like blonde Polish girls do.

It is not a racist thing, it's cultural.

Over the years I've come to appreciate the white skin full Bush big eyes asian thing.

Our girls look very "vulgar" to me sometimes.It is indeed cultural and I was very surprised to speak to a cabin crew member on a flight from Thailand. Gorgeous young woman from Bangkok with a slightly darker skin tone.

I complimented her for her looks and inquired whether she was married yet to which she replied "No, still single...".

She said that if she'd look white she would've attracted Thai men so she was very much flirting with many foreign men on board.

Personally, I see this as an advantage for foreigners because you can have some really hot chicks with a 'darker' skin tone (which sometimes is not different than having a white person with olive skin).

And they assume they're not attractive enough because they don't attract Asians.

RumBuddy
07-19-14, 14:32
It is indeed cultural and I was very surprised to speak to a cabin crew member on a flight from Thailand. Gorgeous young woman from Bangkok with a slightly darker skin tone.

I complimented her for her looks and inquired whether she was married yet to which she replied "No, still single...".

She said that if she'd look white she would've attracted Thai men so she was very much flirting with many foreign men on board.I know you are talking about women, but does a Black man have problems in Thailand getting the women? Isn't the money just green and that's all that matters?

DwayneJohnson
08-05-14, 20:59
I know you are talking about women, but does a Black man have problems in Thailand getting the women? Isn't the money just green and that's all that matters?Situation is slightly more complicated than it appears.

I was refused by a girl who thought I am an European yet she was not racist.

She was a petite Thai girl with tight pussy and was worried about dick size.

It can be a stereotype due to previous bad experience.

I guess African, African-American carry even bigger reputation about it.

This might explain why Joe was turned away while Indians are allowed.

I am an Indian with lighter skin tone however I know reputation that Indians carry over the globe so don't see any other reason why African decent person is not allowed while Indian is allowed.

I have a favorite at Amsterdam and she was treated pretty bad by a Chinese customer and she was telling me she now prefers western men over Asian.

However culturally whole of Asia is drowned in white sycophancy. You can observe this phenomenon in India much more than in Thailand.

There is one more aspect apart from being a cultural thing, from WG's perspective white = developed nation.

Thus white= more money making opportunity to them.

Japanese are favored in few places like La belle because girls generally think it is easy money (less effort and quick finish, another stereotype) and generous tip.

So it may not always be racism but can manifest as a racism.

RumBuddy
10-27-14, 01:27
'BEST white ones?' I thought only certain asians believed in that bulls-tI know Chinese women believe this. Many don't even want a tan at the beach.

Amavida
10-28-14, 03:03
I know Chinese women believe this. Many don't even want a tan at the beach.Thin & pale is the Asian ideal (in their minds).

AV.

Goatscrot
10-28-14, 03:41
'BEST white ones?' I thought only certain asians believed in that bulls-tIt has nothing to do with "belief. " It has to do with tastes and preference. I am Western and have come to prefer lighter skinned gals. The longer I live her the less really dark gals appeal to me. Don't like pale pasties, but I do like "honey skin" as the Thais term it.

The Cane
10-28-14, 03:54
However culturally whole of Asia is drowned in white sycophancyI was with a Filipina girl one time who almost didn't go with me because she thought that I could either be Indian or Emirati. Once she realized that I was American, she was all for it. She said she liked to go with white and black American men. I tried to get her to tell me what was wrong with Indian and Emirati men. I pressed her some, but she failed to tell me anything of substance.

However, as the conversation unfolded she did say a couple of other things that I found to be "curious". In her mind, the best possible "mix" a person can be is to be a "Philam". That would be a Filipino-White American mix. I was honest with her and told her that I was not attracted to most Asian women, but that I did find certain groups to be more attractive to me than others (Koreans, Japanese, Thais, Filipinos, and the light-skinned Indians).

I noted that I was not so attracted to Chinese girls. Her response was that the Chinese girls are the most unattractive of all Asian women as they are the most "mongoloid" in their appearance. These were her words, not mine. One Asian woman talking about other Asian women being unattractive due to their "mongoloid" appearance. People are people, and they hold all kinds of beliefs and feelings for God knows what reasons.

In this Filipino girl's case, although she clearly thought that "white was right", it wasn't all about skin color since she definitely had preferences based on nationality as well. And for her, there was also a pecking order among Asians with those having the most "mongoloid" appearance being the least attractive Asian people.

Wolvenvacht
10-28-14, 04:02
Dude every single Asian I met prefers light skin tones. Opinion differs on other features, but that oone is a given and they are not ashamed to say it loud, it's normal. Every asian girl I fucked use products that "whitens" the face and hands, and they keep telling me how great my white skin and pink nipples and jonhson look. Which is funnt to me because in my home country people would tell me I am white as an ass and that I should get a tan.

Dark skin means peasant, working under the sun and dirty.Before the 1950's even in Europe, a tanned skin meant peasant and a "lady" would not think about going outdoors unless wearing a hat, gloves and carrying a parasol to shield her from the sun's blackening rays.

Dick Hertz
11-13-15, 09:16
I was with a Filipina girl one time who almost didn't go with me because she thought that I could either be Indian or Emirati. Once she realized that I was American, she was all for it. She said she liked to go with white and black American men. I tried to get her to tell me what was wrong with Indian and Emirati men. I pressed her some, but she failed to tell me anything of substance.

However, as the conversation unfolded she did say a couple of other things that I found to be "curious". In her mind, the best possible "mix" a person can be is to be a "Philam". That would be a Filipino-White American mix. I was honest with her and told her that I was not attracted to most Asian women, but that I did find certain groups to be more attractive to me than others (Koreans, Japanese, Thais, Filipinos, and the light-skinned Indians).

I noted that I was not so attracted to Chinese girls. Her response was that the Chinese girls are the most unattractive of all Asian women as they are the most "mongoloid" in their appearance. These were her words, not mine. One Asian woman talking about other Asian women being unattractive due to their "mongoloid" appearance. People are people, and they hold all kinds of beliefs and feelings for God knows what reasons.

In this Filipino girl's case, although she clearly thought that "white was right", it wasn't all about skin color since she definitely had preferences based on nationality as well. And for her, there was also a pecking order among Asians with those having the most "mongoloid" appearance being the least attractive Asian people.It just the cultural differences. Have you notice that groups she named want there women to be covered up but the men can go out ***** mongering all night. They hear it mostly form the experiences of other bar girls but this is what I been told.

Vivek
11-17-15, 16:41
Hi,

I am Vivek. 40/ Male / Single from Mumbai, Indian. I am planning to travel all alone to Thailand for a Sex Tour for about 5 to 6 Days. Budget about Indian Rupees 70,000/ ie. US Dollars 1000 or 35,000 Thailand Baht) all inclusive including Flight Tickets, Accommodation and for Girls. I will be travelling to Thailand for the First time and am not really interested in Sight-Seeing though I don't mind doing it during day time. I have read reports of Thailand and Bangkok & Pattaya on internet. I realized that in Bangkok / Pattaya Indians are many times not treated well at many places and there is a risk of theft and scams.

The best solution to this problem is to join in any Tour operated by Indian Company like Thomas Cook or Heena Travels for 5 Days /6 Nights, where they will arrange everything during daytime like Flight Tickets, Airport Transfers, sight seeing, Food (I am Vegetarian), Accommodation, etc. Though I asked but they have no special tours for Bachelors in Thailand. So these tours are for families and nightlife we are supposed to explore on our own. The problem with exploring nightlife alone is travelling via taxis and not knowing which clubs are best and safe. I found a solution that in night I can take a local guided tour for just a night with local company of "Bangkok Hangover Tour"(site: http://www.bangkokhangovertours.com/). This company charges about 2000 Baht per person but takes the tourists to best night clubs in Bangkok in their own vehicle in a single night and picks up and drops off tourists to their respective hotels. So Safe and best without cheating and worrying about travelling.

The other option is to bypass any Indian tour operator and directly Fly to Bangkok on my own, take a room in a girl friendly Hotel like Nana Hotel in Bangkok which is at walkable distance from Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza. And then for nights I will take "Bangkok Hangover Tour" for first night and then will enjoy on my own for subsequent 3-4 nights. The advantage of going without Indian tour operator is that I will save money of a Tour but disadvantage is Airport Transfers, Sightseeing and food, I will have to manage on my own which may even turn out to be more expensive and headache for me.

Now my questions are as follows.

1) Among Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket which is the cheapest, best and safest place that I should go to as Sex Tourist? Tours generally take us to Bangkok as well as Pattaya. But Bangkok & Pattaya have similar kind of Nightclubs and should I avoid one or should I try both? If I decide to go to only one place which is the better?

2) Which is the Best Hotel which will allow girls without extra charge or hassles? Which are best Nightclubs & Massage Parlors & Vegetarian Restaurants at walking distance from that Hotel?

3) How much should a girl, massage and spending time in a nightclub cost me? I like Medium type. Neither very expensive nor very cheap and unsafe.

Please provide as many details as you can with names etc. Thanks in advance.

Vivek

LifeIsABeach
01-18-16, 05:59
I know Chinese women believe this. Many don't even want a tan at the beach.Not just the beach. Have you noticed that Asian women, especially Chinese carry an umbrella when it is sunny so that they do not get a tan?

Member #4394
01-18-16, 16:13
I don't know if some Indians are really treated unfairly in Thailand.

But I have heard about it, and if it is true why do you want to go there?

Those bastards don't deserve your time and money.

Avoid bad energy and negative karma.

Just have fun with nice people somewhere else.

Hi,

I am Vivek. 40/ Male / Single from Mumbai, Indian. I am planning to travel all alone to Thailand for a Sex Tour for about 5 to 6 Days. Budget about Indian Rupees 70,000/ ie. US Dollars 1000 or 35,000 Thailand Baht) all inclusive including Flight Tickets, Accommodation and for Girls. I will be travelling to Thailand for the First time and am not really interested in Sight-Seeing though I don't mind doing it during day time. I have read reports of Thailand and Bangkok & Pattaya on internet. I realized that in Bangkok / Pattaya Indians are many times not treated well at many places and there is a risk of theft and scams.

The best solution to this problem is to join in any Tour operated by Indian Company like Thomas Cook or Heena Travels for 5 Days /6 Nights, where they will arrange everything during daytime like Flight Tickets, Airport Transfers, sight seeing, Food (I am Vegetarian), Accommodation, etc. Though I asked but they have no special tours for Bachelors in Thailand. So these tours are for families and nightlife we are supposed to explore on our own. The problem with exploring nightlife alone is travelling via taxis and not knowing which clubs are best and safe. I found a solution that in night I can take a local guided tour for just a night with local company of "Bangkok Hangover Tour"(site: http://www.bangkokhangovertours.com/). This company charges about 2000 Baht per person but takes the tourists to best night clubs in Bangkok in their own vehicle in a single night and picks up and drops off tourists to their respective hotels. So Safe and best without cheating and worrying about travelling.

Golfinho
01-18-16, 18:23
Not just the beach. Have you noticed that Asian women, especially Chinese carry an umbrella when it is sunny so that they do not get a tan?Can hardly find in Asia a face wash product (for men) that doesn't say 'whitening' on the label. And, then there's all the products specifically for 'whitening'. Tell a salesgirl you're looking for a skin 'darkening' product and see what happens.

Gryffindor
01-25-16, 08:24
Hi,

The best solution to this problem is to join in any Tour operated by Indian Company like Thomas Cook or Heena Travels for 5 Days /6 Nights, where they will arrange everything during daytime like Flight Tickets, Airport Transfers, sight seeing, Food (I am Vegetarian), Accommodation, etc. Though I asked but they have no special tours for Bachelors in Thailand. So these tours are for families and nightlife we are supposed to explore on our own. The problem with exploring nightlife alone is travelling via taxis and not knowing which clubs are best and safe. I found a solution that in night I can take a local guided tour for just a night with local company of "Bangkok Hangover Tour"(site: http://www.bangkokhangovertours.com/). This company charges about 2000 Baht per person but takes the tourists to best night clubs in Bangkok in their own vehicle in a single night and picks up and drops off tourists to their respective hotels. So Safe and best without cheating and worrying about travelling.70000 INR is less for 5-6 days if it includes flight tickets too. Make it a lakh including flight tickets.

Mojo Bandit
02-14-16, 04:10
Hi,

The other option is to bypass any Indian tour operator and directly Fly to Bangkok on my own, take a room in a girl friendly Hotel like Nana Hotel in Bangkok which is at walkable distance from Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza.

2) Which is the Best Hotel which will allow girls without extra charge or hassles? Which are best Nightclubs & Massage Parlors & Vegetarian Restaurants at walking distance from that Hotel?

VivekI can not answer to wether Thai girls are going to be predjudice against an Indian guy but as a white American, I got turned away some in Nana Plaza but never in Soi Cowboy, and I was told by a Thai girl there that they prefer the Japanese and Chinese because they have small penis. That said, I think there arel always more woman than men and they want the money so I doubt you leave alone. I can tell that most people say that Pattaya is the budget sex tour with many a cheap girl friendly hotel. I never been. I have been to Bangkok.

Now the other option you mentioned was visiting Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza in Bangkok on your own and this I have done. You don't need a tour. I stayed at the Majestic Grande Hotel which sits on Sukhumvit 2 Alley about 275 meters south of Sukhumvit Road (Sukhumvit Road is a important street because Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are both right off Sukhumvit Road, as are many hotels and embassies in this area) The Majestic Grande is actually a nice hotel but most are in this area and it is not Cheapest but it is reasonable ($75 US dollars includes breakfast) and it is girl friendly. Annies Message is just across the street (with Beautiful Women!) Nana Plaza is a short walk (250 meters) and Soi Cowboy is a short taxi ride away (always make sure the taxi is using a meter, just look them full in the eyes and say "Meter?" and make them point to it! I also used my phone to track the GPS so I knew when they were going to far off course!

Chad711
02-14-16, 16:06
Hi vivek,

As an Indian and somebody who's visited bangakok Pattaya and koh phagan my suggestion if you choose to take it, is that save up some more money a decent budget would be 1. 5 lacs inr and then visit.

Even though I am Indian I didn't face any problems when in Thailand. I always dress well more so in a foreign country. Always have a swag. Makes you stand out wear an expensive perfume even if you have to overdo it. Be honest have always told the girls I am from India and more specifically Mumbai. These girls know about Mumbai and it's bustling night life. Infaact I had a girl who was a fan of Indian movies, specifically bollywood.

Money talks everywhere so it would be better if also include the not so good times. It's a Russian roulette maybe you will find a girl at lower price with awesome service whereas there would be times where you pay a premium and don't get the satisfaction or pleasure you were hoping for.

Always plan for contingencies. In Bangkok shock bossy are Indian friendly and you might find good girls here. I had a girl who I repeated and she didn't even charge me the second time around and I just slipped some money when going out. Be genuine as girls like that.

Cheers happy hunting.

Hi,

The other option is to bypass any Indian tour operator and directly Fly to Bangkok on my own, take a room in a girl friendly Hotel like Nana Hotel in Bangkok which is at walkable distance from Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza. And then for nights I will take "Bangkok Hangover Tour" for first night and then will enjoy on my own for subsequent 3-4 nights. The advantage of going without Indian tour operator is that I will save money of a Tour but disadvantage is Airport Transfers, Sightseeing and food, I will have to manage on my own which may even turn out to be more expensive and headache for me.

Now my questions are as follows.

1) Among Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket which is the cheapest, best and safest place that I should go to as Sex Tourist? Tours generally take us to Bangkok as well as Pattaya. But Bangkok & Pattaya have similar kind of Nightclubs and should I avoid one or should I try both? If I decide to go to only one place which is the better?

3) How much should a girl, massage and spending time in a nightclub cost me? I like Medium type. Neither very expensive nor very cheap and unsafe.

Vivek

Dynolas
03-02-16, 13:52
It's hard to believe theirs racism in Thailand, even thou I'm American with Indian heritage (dark skinned) I never experianced racism instead the opposite. Everyone is extremely nice, I think the reason most Indians are having hard time and fealing racism (please don't take any offense to this) is because the way they are dressed, hygiene, smell (including overuse of Cologne / perfume) going in groups (seems intimidating unless you have a mixed group), being very cheap (biggest Indian stereotype) , manners and keeping composure. Also treating these women with a level of dignity and not some toy you can grope the moment you see her.

I hope most of Indians as well as other races from Asia and Middle East don't take any offense but instead to better yourself to prevent this ongoing stereotype racism so it will make it easy for the next generation mongers.

KrisMonger
04-19-16, 18:24
I am an American of Indian ethnicity and having mongered globally over the years. I will have to say that Indians do get treated differently in Thailand. However, it is definitely not a racist thing IMHO. It is primarily because of the impressions that most Indians leave behind when they visit places.

Majority of Indians (from India I will add) have this herd mentality. They show up in groups of 4 or more, walk around places as if they own it and hunt in groups. This I am pretty sure confuses the P4P girls as to who should they really target?

Second, they show lack of class by occupying space in gogo or beer bars and not spending money or if spending money splitting a coke or beer between groups etc. Just el- cheap behavior.

Let's face it- everyone gets turned off by body odor and my Indian brethren (even the ones that work in IT and make easily 3000 USD a month on India) just don't get this. Using perfumes ALONE is not enough people. Use the darn deodrants and just use some decent brand like Right Guard or Old spice. Net / Net please keep the BO away.

Finally, the bargaining aspect of Indians. I have reason to believe that this happens only with some real cheap buggers that show up from India (because Thai ran a promo for a less than 200 USD ticket round-trip) thinking that they are going to score every single night by spending less than 1000 baht. Furthermore, these are the same guys that treat women in general disrespectfully and just handle women roughly.

On my trips to Pattaya and BKK- I have been on occasions stopped from entering a bar mainly because of this categorization. Usually, when I talk to them, they understand that I am not from India and let me in. I always go have a drink or two -whether I select or not and folks are generally fine if you are spending.

Unfortunately, Indians overall will carry this stigma. Until some other ethnicity replaces Indians as the cheap folks.

Kris

Cool
04-29-16, 13:39
I can not answer to wether Thai girls are going to be predjudice against an Indian guy but as a white American, I got turned away some in Nana Plaza but never in Soi Cowboy, and I was told by a Thai girl there that they prefer the Japanese and Chinese because they have small penis. That said, I think there arel always more woman than men and they want the money so I doubt you leave alone. I can tell that most people say that Pattaya is the budget sex tour with many a cheap girl friendly hotel. I never been. I have been to Bangkok.

Now the other option you mentioned was visiting Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza in Bangkok on your own and this I have done. You don't need a tour. I stayed at the Majestic Grande Hotel which sits on Sukhumvit 2 Alley about 275 meters south of Sukhumvit Road (Sukhumvit Road is a important street because Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are both right off Sukhumvit Road, as are many hotels and embassies in this area) The Majestic Grande is actually a nice hotel but most are in this area and it is not Cheapest but it is reasonable ($75 US dollars includes breakfast) and it is girl friendly. Annies Message is just across the street (with Beautiful Women!) Nana Plaza is a short walk (250 meters) and Soi Cowboy is a short taxi ride away (always make sure the taxi is using a meter, just look them full in the eyes and say "Meter?" and make them point to it! I also used my phone to track the GPS so I knew when they were going to far off course!If you don't want to deal with rogue taxis or traffic you can take the Nana BTS Skytrain. It is safe even though it gets packed at peak times. Inexpensive and fast.

Cool
04-29-16, 13:42
I don't know if some Indians are really treated unfairly in Thailand.

But I have heard about it, and if it is true why do you want to go there?

Those bastards don't deserve your time and money.

Avoid bad energy and negative karma.

Just have fun with nice people somewhere else..Good point! Unless of course they luck up and the trip is company paid.

Cool
04-29-16, 13:59
I know you are talking about women, but does a Black man have problems in Thailand getting the women? Isn't the money just green and that's all that matters?There may be less problems in LOS for black men than Philippines even though the Philippines is better but more dangerous. How appealing are you to women back home? How do Asian women view you back home? If you are smooth you will land freebies. Bangers has a sizable middle east and African expat community so they are familiar with dark skin foreigners. You could try dating sites or tagged to get feedback. You will be OK in LOS. I find disco free lancers more choosy than FL that hang on streets or go go girls.

BennLee
05-04-16, 11:40
I can not answer to wether Thai girls are going to be predjudice against an Indian guy but as a white American, I got turned away some in Nana Plaza but never in Soi Cowboy, and I was told by a Thai girl there that they prefer the Japanese and Chinese because they have small penis. That said, I think there arel always more woman than men and they want the money so I doubt you leave alone. I can tell that most people say that Pattaya is the budget sex tour with many a cheap girl friendly hotel. I never been. I have been to Bangkok.

Now the other option you mentioned was visiting Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza in Bangkok on your own and this I have done. You don't need a tour. I stayed at the Majestic Grande Hotel which sits on Sukhumvit 2 Alley about 275 meters south of Sukhumvit Road (Sukhumvit Road is a important street because Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are both right off Sukhumvit Road, as are many hotels and embassies in this area) The Majestic Grande is actually a nice hotel but most are in this area and it is not Cheapest but it is reasonable ($75 US dollars includes breakfast) and it is girl friendly. Annies Message is just across the street (with Beautiful Women!) Nana Plaza is a short walk (250 meters) and Soi Cowboy is a short taxi ride away (always make sure the taxi is using a meter, just look them full in the eyes and say "Meter?" and make them point to it! I also used my phone to track the GPS so I knew when they were going to far off course!Though I live in Korea, but some time I face this issue as well. Few time I went to the room, and undressed before woman, and when they saw my dick they said it is big. So they returned the money. I think it hurts them, that's why I no more undress before girl.

MackRakow
07-16-16, 07:06
I am an American of Indian ethnicity and having mongered globally over the years. I will have to say that Indians do get treated differently in Thailand. However, it is definitely not a racist thing IMHO. It is primarily because of the impressions that most Indians leave behind when they visit places.

Majority of Indians (from India I will add) have this herd mentality. They show up in groups of 4 or more, walk around places as if they own it and hunt in groups. This I am pretty sure confuses the P4P girls as to who should they really target?

Second, they show lack of class by occupying space in gogo or beer bars and not spending money or if spending money splitting a coke or beer between groups etc. Just el- cheap behavior.

Let's face it- everyone gets turned off by body odor and my Indian brethren (even the ones that work in IT and make easily 3000 USD a month on India) just don't get this. Using perfumes ALONE is not enough people. Use the darn deodrants and just use some decent brand like Right Guard or Old spice. Net / Net please keep the BO away...I have been to Bangkok thrice in past two years and, thankfully, did not face this problem even once. But the girls did mention their dislike for Indians giving me exactly the same reason that you have written in your post however, they said that I was different. In fact few girls tried very hard to convince me to take them after giving me all the reasons for they not choosing Indian men! At that time I felt they were doing this to just promote themselves as exclusive indulgences and thereby increase the charges / fine / tips. Let me also clarify that I have a traditional Indian wheat-ish complexion. What I feel after my experience and reading your posts is that the girls look at lot of factors that would get them easy money. It also depends on the demand for the girls at the time you visit them.

Mkw

Solo Traveler
04-03-17, 13:15
I can not answer to wether Thai girls are going to be predjudice against an Indian guy but as a white American, I got turned away some in Nana Plaza but never in Soi Cowboy, and I was told by a Thai girl there that they prefer the Japanese and Chinese because they have small penis.Does a 180 cm hefty Japanese man have a smaller dick than a 170 cm thin White man? I don't think so.

Resorting it to the same old Japanese dicks' joke is just easier for the girls' to excuse their greed and laziness.

It's pay sex, in which money matters most. Unless the dick is so unnaturally big that it may hurt their pussies, penis size is not even a consideration they take into account.

They prefer Japanese because, in the main, Japanese splash money easily and are not demanding (usually just suck, fuck, and then leave).

And note that being fast with sex has no correlation to dick size, either.

The girls earn more money in even shorter period, so of course they love Japanese more than others.

The girls shorten and generalize the whole idea above into "Because their dicks are smaller. " and they also know this joke will make white men feel good, so why not.

CaptJack555
05-19-17, 13:05
In speaking with many Thai girls they joke about liking Japanese men for 3 reasons.

They are willing to pay 3 times as much.

They have a 3 inch cock.

They finish in 3 minutes.

True story.

AlphaPunk2
12-13-17, 16:50
Does a 180 cm hefty Japanese man have a smaller dick than a 170 cm thin White man? I don't think so.

Resorting it to the same old Japanese dicks' joke is just easier for the girls' to excuse their greed and laziness.

It's pay sex, in which money matters most. Unless the dick is so unnaturally big that it may hurt their pussies, penis size is not even a consideration they take into account.

They prefer Japanese because, in the main, Japanese splash money easily and are not demanding (usually just suck, fuck, and then leave).

And note that being fast with sex has no correlation to dick size, either.

The girls earn more money in even shorter period, so of course they love Japanese more than others.

The girls shorten and generalize the whole idea above into "Because their dicks are smaller. " and they also know this joke will make white men feel good, so why not.You are absolutely right. They say that to westerners to make them feel good. No other explanation needed.

Solo Traveler
01-02-18, 16:24
You are absolutely right. They say that to westerners to make them feel good. No other explanation needed.What's worse, Western Racism (against East / South-East Asians) also exists in Thailand.

I'm a so-called banana, by the way. (A Westerner who looks East Asian / A White man with an East Asian face. Okay, whatever.).

I was sitting at a bar, chatting with a Thai lady. (In English).

She casually referred to a group of customers behind us as the "racial slur".

I immediately asked her to stop using that word, and explain to her that the "racial slur" she just said, was created and used specifically to demean East / South-East Asian people like you and I in the English language.

She then told me it was some mid-aged American / Canadian customer who taught her the word. (Well, no freaking surprise, actually, as the racial slur was just publicly used against NBA star Jeremy Lin in 2012.).

Of course, she didn't know any better.

It was the man teaching her the word who got a problem.

It's 2018 right now, folks.

Thankfully, the younger generation no longer casually call me racial slurs when I live in Western English-speaking countries.

SlowAndEasy
01-22-18, 14:12
You are absolutely right. They say that to westerners to make them feel good. No other explanation needed.There have been quite a few studies about the size of male penis by race. The research seems to support that black men generally have the largest cocks, and Asians have the smallest.

As far as girls liking Asians, it is most likely a combination of many things. Generally:

1. People tend to feel more comfortable with people.

Who look like them. Asians prefer.

2. Maybe the Koreans and Chinese spend more.

3. Maybe the Koreans / Chinese are less demanding.

4. Maybe the Koreans / Chinese finish faster.

5. Size. Not penis size, but height and weight.

While there are some girls who love having.

A guy who is 1 foot taller and 150 lbs heavier.

Pound her. I think most girls prefer the smaller.

Younger guys. In the US, I am average height.

And barely 175 lbs. I spent a few months in.

Northern China with an ex girlfriend and her.

Family and most places we went, I was one.

Of the tallest.

http://www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Solo Traveler
03-28-18, 01:59
It's not only about literal words or superficial meanings.

It's also about their origin.

Do you know where the Asian genital stereotype / joke was from?

The whole story was like this:

In the past, some scientists made a (racist) study.

African people (the so-called Black people) have smaller brains and bigger genitals. It means they may be good athletes, but they have a flaw of not being intelligent enough.

Asian people have bigger brains and smaller genitals. It means they may be good professors, but they have a flaw of not being sexually productive enough.

European people (the so-called White people) have medium brains and medium genitals. It means they are the best race which finds a perfect balance between the size of brains and genitals. They can do anything better than other races, because they are flawless.

So, every time someone says "Blacks have bigger genitals", it also implies "Blacks have smaller brains", which is not a compliment at all.

Saying "Asians have smaller genitals" also implies that Asians have a flaw, so they are not as good as Whites.

Either way, they all implies that the White race is the best race, and other races have flaws in them.

This was the origin of the whole story of the genital stereotype / joke.

So, is it racist or not?

I'm not sure, because nowadays, once a person speaks out "Hey, this is racist, this is wrong! Some people will counterattack right away by saying "No, it's not racist. It's just a neutral statement or a fact. You're over-sensitive."

Member #4628
05-24-19, 14:45
Unfortunately, Indians overall will carry this stigma. Until some other ethnicity replaces Indians as the cheap folks.I've been there brother, I am a South Indian and to be frank I feel embarrassed to be an Indian travelling to foreign countries because of all the nonsense standards set by our fellow countrymen. I've been to Thailand 8 times till now and seen why Indians are treated like rubbish. All the things you mentioned are very true, I've seen Indians going in groups to a freelancer and arguing / demanding to do the deed for 500 bhat (WHF) and if the girl politely refuses they start raising their voice ultimately forcing the girl to run away. In one scenario the girl had to call the cops because the situation was escalated with the Indian being drunk and harassing the girl and he evidently slapped her. This took place in beach road Pattaya and they were taken to the station for further questioning. Why can't they understand that they are not in their homeland and should never get in trouble with the locals.

They talk very loud in public transport, if you are ever on a bus from Mo Chit to Pattaya, you can observe that the majority of noise caused will be Indians. They do not respect queues anywhere, I was waiting patiently in line like everybody else for my VOA and I was cut off by 3 idiots thinking they could get away but they were caught by the security and everyone had to witness them being shamed for cutting line and evidently causing our Indian reputation to deplete. They actually had the never to argue they were not cutting the line after being caught.

Regarding the odor, Indians need to practice wearing perfume vigorously. I carry small perfume bottles and I drain like 4 vials at the end of every trip, its not hard to enforce this in our daily routine. Dressing sense, odor and good behavior go a long way in how Thai's treat Indians, I was let into a gogo just because I wore perfume, that was insane.

I don't think any other ethnicity will be able to beat our Indian track record, even if they do they will never be highlighted as much as Indians.

To all my fellow Indians, due to a few morons the rest of us are feeling the heat. My only request is to behave yourself in any country you travel, the same way you behave when you are attending a job interview. Respect everyone and lets clear up our horrendous reputation one step at a time.

Gargano19
05-25-19, 06:23
All the posts on this page about Indians facing racism is true.

Saying that, I am an Indian, expat in BKK. I never had any problem with any girls ever. Because I treat them like a professional. Many people think if they are paying her, means they can treat her like trash. That's just plain disgusting.

Every WG I met, has been keen to meet again. Why? I have been nice in bed with her, never forced anything, gave a good tip, and smelled good.

As a Indian, some might be surprised, I avoid some Indian restaurants. Because of reasons mentioned below, they sit in group and make so much noise. Though, honestly, they also can be from Bangladesh or middle east.

Regarding asking for low price, that's just stupid. But few days back I saw a farang asking a girl for 2 hours for 500. She agreed. Now, there are two things, it's fine if you asked for such a low price, but if girl said no, just leave. Don't force her. And for God's sake, don't ask her, "how much for all of us".

Saying all that, though this racism towards Indian is earned by themselves, but if you're Indian, don't get discouraged. Act like a nice person, smell good, don't be a chap-tat and you will have a good time.

ShawMan74
06-27-19, 08:41
I've been there brother, I am a South Indian and to be frank I feel embarrassed to be an Indian travelling to foreign countries because of all the nonsense standards set by our fellow countrymen.

lets clear up our horrendous reputation one step at a time.

Saying all that, though this racism towards Indian is earned by themselves, but if you're Indian, don't get discouraged. Act like a nice person, smell good, don't be a chap-tat and you will have a good time.I completely concur with both of you guys. Its been my personal experience as well. Is thailand racist AF against indians? You bet. But when you see the way indians behave in thailand you completely understand why. Its disgusting. And embarrassing. And it makes it that much harder for the rest of us, in a world that's already god-damn hard.

Every. Single. Customer in line is indian, they are 30-40 desis queued up at any given soapy during any given time of day. They all look the same, like an even hairier, uglier, and more out of shape non-union equivalent of ron jeremy, with dandruff. And stinking like yesterday's sh*t. And we still have the temerity to blame the thai for their feelings towards us after having put up with our BS as neighbors for the better part of a century now. For shame.

Aswinpal
06-27-19, 09:20

Saying that, I am an Indian, expat in BKK. I never had any problem with any girls ever. Because I treat them like a professional. Many people think if they are paying her, means they can treat her like trash. That's just plain disgusting.

Every WG I met, has been keen to meet again. Why? I have been nice in bed with her, never forced anything, gave a good tip, and smelled good.

As a Indian, some might be surprised, I avoid some Indian restaurants. Because of reasons mentioned below, they sit in group and make so much noise. Though, honestly, they also can be from Bangladesh or middle east.

Regarding asking for low price, that's just stupid. But few days back I saw a farang asking a girl for 2 hours for 500. She agreed. Now, there are two things, it's fine if you asked for such a low price, but if girl said no, just leave. Don't force her. And for God's sake, don't ask her, "how much for all of us".

Saying all that, though this racism towards Indian is earned by themselves, but if you're Indian, don't get discouraged. Act like a nice person, smell good, don't be a chap-tat and you will have a good time.Exactly! I visit Thailand 3 to 4 times a year and I "always" avoid the places normally visited by Indians. I dress classy, I don't haggle unless I feel I am being scammed. I treat the girls I take out really well, also pay them a generous tip If I enjoyed my time. I have never had a problem with the women so far. In fact most of them take down my line and keep in touch even if I am outside the country.

Mushuu09
05-27-23, 06:22
I google researched racism in Thailand and this popped up. So I'll share my experiences here, and in a way searching for reasons why it happens. I ventured into Thailand firs to BKK, Phuket, and Pattaya / BKK. This is my third trip to TH, and first trip dedicated to mongering, but I did spend a few days in Pattaya years ago, doing the same (just not at this level and effort). Anyways, I am a Asian male, born in America, parents are from VN. I go around telling girls I am American, knowing that it would provide much more success and obviously if I only speak english, the speech matches the description. Anyways, I felt there was a big presence of racism on part of Thai girls, especially freelancers, which have always been my bread and butter as most affordable, and abundant of girls. But I had so much trouble having them talk to me. I went to the meat markets, and at the clubs where there are 90% working girls (Insomnia, Illuzion, White Room); but it was hard to get conversations going. Normally, just to get chatting. Not to like get freebies, but the usual spitball. Woudln't take much. It is first Hello,/ Hi and follow up with how are you doing or what's your name. Those lines usually will garner a response. This time around in Thailand, fucken nothing, maybe a glance but a like swiped of the head upwards and away from the direction. It was quite a new revelation and new experience when it comes to fucken working girls. Hookers to be blunt. So many hot girls, and missed opportunities there. Me, myself, I pass for early 30's, Asian male, groomed, on the short side, but I have a decent and many girls say adorable face. (I don't need to go into much details as I am not hideous). But dam, the share amount of slighted heads started to really pist me off, like I did something to tarnish their family's honor. From the girls I did managed to meet and bang, they all said, oh I thought you were chinese. And it seems that if I wasn't aggressive with them, or pulling them from bars and gogo clubs, they would have slighted me too. Anyways, any thoughts or reasons why this is. And confirmation that Thai girls or maybe the culture itself is not racism against Asians. And even deeper hatered from their Chinese counterparts? I did see about of chinese tourist, but 1) they don't spend english well. I don't find that a good reason to hate a whole group. 2) from what it looks like they are not overly push and abrasive, not that I saw 3) they do travel in packs of at least 2 or 3. 4) most of them are with girl friends and are holding their girl's bags and shit.

So I don't understand the overt racism towards other Asians. And I don't see why they continue to be even after I give pleasantries in English, as to show I am American. Also, I am not dark skin and do not resemble a person from India, that racism has been well documented, now what is up with the racism to other Asian people. And in my case Asian-looking people. It was a mood changer on my trip and prevented me to partying it up as the number of girls declined rapidly, if any. After this trip, ya'll can have Thailand. It did not live up to the hype, and factoring in all the up-charges and crazy bar fines and some wanting 5000/6000 baht for ST, and then adding double lady drinks that I didn't order. The upsell did not meet it demand for me, not when other substitutes are around the corner. Any thoughts?

XXL
05-27-23, 10:23
A friend of mine in Thailand who is a black American keeps going on about prejudice against black. However the cases of prejudice he's been reporting are simply girls who wants more money than he's prepared to pay. I don't pay go-go prices but I pay 500 more than he's willing to pay. So each time he will put down his lack of response from the same girls to "the girl not going with black guys".

Indians feel discriminated and now I see from the post below even "other Asians" do so. Thus it seems not to be the case that Asians have it easy.

What is happening is that mongering in Thailand has been deteriorating fast. Hot girls hold out for either big payers or for younger, better looking guys. The prostitution scene has morphed into a dating scene with some pay-for-play added.

Mongers are in denial. Passing yourself off as the victim of race prejudice is less humiliating than recognising you are outpriced or "outlooked". Thailand is now a place where you get cats calls at every turn from MILFs with mommy body, with any hope of landing a hot girl increasingly elusive. This is very difficult to accept for most of us, more so even for expats as for sex-tourists.

The Cane
05-27-23, 11:42
A friend of mine in Thailand who is a black American keeps going on about prejudice against black. However the cases of prejudice he's been reporting are simply girls who wants more money than he's prepared to pay. I don't pay go-go prices but I pay 500 more than he's willing to pay. So each time he will put down his lack of response from the same girls to "the girl not going with black guys".

Indians feel discriminated and now I see from the post below even "other Asians" do so. Thus it seems not to be the case that Asians have it easy.

What is happening is that mongering in Thailand has been deteriorating fast. Hot girls hold out for either big payers or for younger, better looking guys. The prostitution scene has morphed into a dating scene with some pay-for-play added.

Mongers are in denial. Passing yourself off as the victim of race prejudice is less humiliating than recognising you are outpriced or "outlooked". Thailand is now a place where you get cats calls at every turn from MILFs with mommy body, with any hope of landing a hot girl increasingly elusive. This is very difficult to accept for most of us, more so even for expats as for sex-tourists.There's always somebody who wants to deny that racism has something to do with it. Well until you're in someone else's skin you're never going to have the same experience. "Colorism" is alive and well in Thailand, and I've seen it in action with my own eyes, including even when it comes to gaining admission to certain establishments. One can't even get past the doorman to have a chance to talk to the girls! I was at one place where East Asians were clearly being given preferential treatment over everyone else, including Caucasians. So don't tell us that in Thailand race has nothing to do with it. We all know better and have seen and / or experienced otherwise in our lived experiences.

Mushuu09
05-28-23, 11:18
There's always somebody who wants to deny that racism has something to do with it. Well until you're in someone else's skin you're never going to have the same experience. "Colorism" is alive and well in Thailand, and I've seen it in action with my own eyes, including even when it comes to gaining admission to certain establishments. One can't even get past the doorman to have a chance to talk to the girls! I was at one place where East Asians were clearly being given preferential treatment over everyone else, including Caucasians. So don't tell us that in Thailand race has nothing to do with it. We all know better and have seen and / or experienced otherwise in our lived experiences.LOL. XXL. I can reduce your argument to this, simply pay more. By how much 500 baht more? You are a simpleton, believing that to get girls to talk to you, being flashy is the key. Obviously your reading comprehension was not keen on how there was an inability to get to the gate not the negotiation of prices. You also believe that girls rather talk to younger guys regardless of the age of appearance because younger guys tend to have more money than 30 year olds. And as mentioned, girls that did respond, mentioned race as key elements of previous hesitation.

Obviously by your screen name you are a complete loof as you probably think your dick, here your gut size is probably more accurate, is a measure of your intelligence. GTFOH with your own denial.

Psychman
05-29-23, 01:17
LOL. XXL. I can reduce your argument to this, simply pay more. By how much 500 baht more? You are a simpleton, believing that to get girls to talk to you, being flashy is the key. Obviously your reading comprehension was not keen on how there was an inability to get to the gate not the negotiation of prices. You also believe that girls rather talk to younger guys regardless of the age of appearance because younger guys tend to have more money than 30 year olds. And as mentioned, girls that did respond, mentioned race as key elements of previous hesitation.

Obviously by your screen name you are a complete loof as you probably think your dick, here your gut size is probably more accurate, is a measure of your intelligence. GTFOH with your own denial.Any chance you can make a cogent argument without insulting people? This post makes nearly no point other than you seem to like to be antagonistic.

Irish Mongrel
05-29-23, 03:27
LOL. XXL. I can reduce your argument to this, simply pay more. By how much 500 baht more? You are a simpleton, believing that to get girls to talk to you, being flashy is the key. Obviously your reading comprehension was not keen on how there was an inability to get to the gate not the negotiation of prices. You also believe that girls rather talk to younger guys regardless of the age of appearance because younger guys tend to have more money than 30 year olds. And as mentioned, girls that did respond, mentioned race as key elements of previous hesitation.

Obviously by your screen name you are a complete loof as you probably think your dick, here your gut size is probably more accurate, is a measure of your intelligence. GTFOH with your own denial.

Jump over to the Angeles board and you'll see girls doing the same thing, except it's white guys being overlooked by all the hot chicks for Korean or Japanese guys. Now is that racism, or is it money? To me it's a mixture of money and ignorance, I could easily out bid any of the Koreans, but why should I. Others, if they where so inclined may point to racism.

Go to Indonesia and I have what every Indonesian girl wants, deep blue eyes. So they will discriminate against other white guys because they, like lots of other Asian ladies, seem to love blue eyes to the point that the number of girls who have wanted to have babies with no attachments (which I refuse) becomes a bit of a drag, even though I point out to them that the baby may have blue eyes for about 6 months and then bye bye. Discrimination happens every where and to everyone, it's not just one specific country.

PopUpMenu123
06-12-23, 04:37
There may be less problems in LOS for black men than Philippines even though the Philippines is better but more dangerous. How appealing are you to women back home? How do Asian women view you back home? If you are smooth you will land freebies. Bangers has a sizable middle east and African expat community so they are familiar with dark skin foreigners. You could try dating sites or tagged to get feedback. You will be OK in LOS. I find disco free lancers more choosy than FL that hang on streets or go go girls.I've been meaning to ask about this. It's my first trip to Thailand. I'm going in a small group. It's 3-4 of us. But we plan on splitting up shortly after we land. I know as a white man I'll be treated differently than my two friends. But I'm not sure how differently. And I'm not sure if I'll have to look after him. He's concerned about traveling to Thailand cause he's not sure how he'll be treated. I've heard differnt stories. He's 6'3 a bit of an athletic build, darker skinned. All my friends says he's really handsome and he's a nerd and dresses nice. My other friend is a Latino man around my height 5'8 kind of skinny and he also dress really nice. I'm also traveling with my female "friend". I think being that me and her will be treated normal. We had a good experience in Korea.

Thoughts? Feedback? What should be careful of?

The Cane
06-12-23, 14:12
I've been meaning to ask about this. It's my first trip to Thailand. I'm going in a small group. It's 3-4 of us. But we plan on splitting up shortly after we land. I know as a white man I'll be treated differently than my two friends. But I'm not sure how differently. And I'm not sure if I'll have to look after him. He's concerned about traveling to Thailand cause he's not sure how he'll be treated. I've heard differnt stories. He's 6'3 a bit of an athletic build, darker skinned. All my friends says he's really handsome and he's a nerd and dresses nice. My other friend is a Latino man around my height 5'8 kind of skinny and he also dress really nice. I'm also traveling with my female "friend". I think being that me and her will be treated normal. We had a good experience in Korea.

Thoughts? Feedback? What should be careful of?I happen to think that "colorism" is less of an issue in the Philippines than it is in Thailand. That said, overall I think that Thailand is the far better mongering destination where some people may have to face some discrimination from some of the girls here and there. But the scene in Thailand is so huge that this problem is only a very small part of it.

Showdown
06-12-23, 17:14
I happen to think that "colorism" is less of an issue in the Philippines than it is in Thailand. That said, overall I think that Thailand is the far better mongering destination where some people may have to face some discrimination from some of the girls here and there. But the scene in Thailand is so huge that this problem is only a very small part of it.I am black and I lived in BKK for years.

I will tell you that racism in Thailand against blacks is more geared toward Africans. From Asok train station to the bars they are everywhere. They cannot get work permits in Thailand so they do whatever is necessary to survive including drugs etc. I can tell you that the Thai police routinely shake down Africans.

As far as the women-I never had a problem. The women, especially from Issan, do not care. I had one Thai girl I dated said that she was surprised after she got to know me because a white British guy had convinced her all blacks were evil(and I was not). I had to explain to her that you cannot let one person make you believe that Black Brazilians, Black Africans, Black Americans etc are a monolith. It is more a matter of culture and education. But I taught her to not base decisions like that on race.

Thai-Chinese may be another ball game. They have a general superiority complex because, as they say in Thailand, they are "Hi so"( high society etc). But they generally believe they are better than everyone that isn't Thai Chinese or white skinned.

You may have a Thai girl call you "chocolate man" here and there but trust me they mean no harm.

And learn basic Thai. Whatever walls they have up will drop in. 02 seconds.

Showdown.

Mr Enternational
06-12-23, 18:07
I happen to think that "colorism" is less of an issue in the Philippines than it is in Thailand.Why do you think that? Maybe you do not know the Philippines well or maybe it depends on your circles. Years ago I was messing with a married Filipina that lived in Thailand. Her best friend who was a police chief in the Philippines came to visit so we hooked my cousin who was also living in Thailand at the time up with her. She told him that if he came to Philippines then she could not be seen out with him because of her career and that he is Black.

Personally I have never had a racial problem in Thailand. Like most places people care about your money and not your skin color. I wanted to write something out at the time of the original post but the site was not working correctly. I do not think the original poster is aware that 13% of Thais are ethnic Chinese and that they are the richest folks in the country. Leng Kee is a Chinese name, not a Thai name. Looking around Pattaya, you know how rich this Chinese Thai family is. Also there are other board members of Chinese and other East Asian descent and they have never talked about having a problem in Thailand. If there was a problem then it was not because he was of East Asian ancestry.

Mr Enternational
06-12-23, 18:34
I am black and I lived in BKK for years.

I will tell you that racism in Thailand against blacks is more geared toward Africans. From Asok train station to the bars they are everywhere. They cannot get work permits in Thailand so they do whatever is necessary to survive including drugs etc. I can tell you that the Thai police routinely shake down Africans.

As far as the women-I never had a problem. The women, especially from Issan, do not care. I had one Thai girl I dated said that she was surprised after she got to know me because a white British guy had convinced her all blacks were evil(and I was not). I had to explain to her that you cannot let one person make you believe that Black Brazilians, Black Africans, Black Americans etc are a monolith. It is more a matter of culture and education. But I taught her to not base decisions like that on race.

Thai-Chinese may be another ball game. They have a general superiority complex because, as they say in Thailand, they are "Hi so"( high society etc). But they generally believe they are better than everyone that isn't Thai Chinese or white skinned.

You may have a Thai girl call you "chocolate man" here and there but trust me they mean no harm.This post is spot on. Funny that Westerners say that Thais try to save face when Thais usually call it as they see it, but Westerners try to hide from the apparent truth. If you look on Thai Friendly you will see chicks blantly say things like I am fat, I am short, etc and they have no problem pointing out that you may have certain characteristics as well, like being a chocolate man. They are not speaking bad, they are speaking the truth and what they see.

In the West it is considered bad manners or even unthinkable to point out someone as being fat or whatever the hell else. A lot of Africans have proved themselves to be scammers, not just in Thailand, but around the world. Last week in my city in the USA there were over 36 Africans sentenced in a fraud and money laundering ring. https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/dozens-sentenced-their-roles-atlanta-based-fraud-and-money-laundering-operation-stole) Thais see themselves as being better safe than sorry to acknowledge these sterotypes and tread around them accordingly. It is like you know all snakes are not poisonous, but if you see a pit of snakes are you trying to not judge and reach your hand inside and be wrong? Westerners preach giving the benefit of the doubt (but is it really practiced), while Thais do not saying upfront we do not trust you mfs. Of course nobody has the market cornered on scamming though. There are just as many Thai scammers and drug dealers as there are any place else.

The Cane
06-17-23, 13:19
Why do you think that?It's not just what I think but what I know from direct experience and observed treatment of others. Although, I should clarify that it's not always necessarily about the girls themselves per se but often the way that club management treats people differently. I found in Thailand that certain people (Indians, Africans, darker skinned) were denied admission to some bars with the "members only" bullshit excuse while East Asians and Caucasians typically faced none of that. Or if you were admitted, then maybe you were asked to pay something upfront while East Asians and Caucasians were not. That's the "colorism" I'm talking about, and it's real in Thailand. I went to one place on Soi Cowboy where anybody who wasn't East Asian was being pulled to the side and asked to pay first while East Asians were just being waived in. Now, I'm not here to deny anybody else's lived experiences, but I won't allow mine to be denied either. In the Philippines I never encountered any of that sort of thing ever. All with some money and good behavior welcome!

As proof of what I'm talking about, I've attached a picture of my "honorary East Asian / Caucasian card" as I call it that I was required to have (and pay something in advance) before I was admitted. In the meantime, I was seeing white people and East Asians being waived in with a literal, throaty "welcome"! No "member" card required. So don't tell me it's not an issue in Thailand. It absolutely is! As to your story about the Filipina, nobody is saying there isn't any racism or colorism in the Philippines. That exists anywhere there are people. Hell, I was with a Filipina one time who ranked all Asian people from high to low, with the Chinese being at the very bottom because, according to her, they were the most "mongoloid' in their appearance. What I'm talking about is not even the treatment of me or others as tourists in general, but as mongers. And in that I and others have faced some discrimination in Thailand, but I never did in the Philippines. That said, I still rank Thailand ahead of the Philippines for mongering because the scene there is so, so large and those few unpleasant experiences were quite limited, at least for me personally. But again, I'm not going to question somebody else's lived experiences in this category. And I won't allow mine to be summarily dismissed.

Mr Enternational
06-18-23, 05:04
nobody is saying there isn't any racism or colorism in the Philippines. That exists anywhere there are people. I was just reading this article about how bad mixed Filipinos are treated in society. Funny thing, because on this board mongers are always claiming they want to have a baby with a White guy. I guess both could still be true though.

https://time.com/6275367/philippines-amerasian-children-us-military-legacy/

The Cane
06-18-23, 17:16
I was just reading this article about how bad mixed Filipinos are treated in society. Funny thing, because on this board mongers are always claiming they want to have a baby with a White guy. I guess both could still be true though.

https://time.com/6275367/philippines-amerasian-children-us-military-legacy/Sometimes, often actually, nationality comes into it as well as race. Recall the one who I said had her ranking of Asians from high to low. She also said that she thought the best pairing for a Filipina girl was with a white American man first choice, and then with a black American man second choice. What was sad was when I was in Angeles City and saw obviously mixed race kids living in the streets. It was so obvious that they were the children of white and black men who had gone over there and got young Filipina girls pregnant and left them and their kids to fend for themselves, with the kids often ending up on the streets. Very sad.