PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Photo Gallery

Admin
01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Piper1
12-18-07, 14:46
Thanks Jackson for starting a photo thread in wild wild Qatar.

Let's get this party started ...

Piper1
12-18-07, 14:51
Hope to see some pics by other Doha members or visitors. I know you're out there. ;)

Excess
12-18-07, 15:49
the Doha Round.

Quality, P1.

Tom2004
12-18-07, 18:46
Hope to see some pics by other Doha members or visitors. I know you're out there. ;)

P1,

either this is not Doha, or - if it is Doha - I do have to admire you for exploring her from the dessert.

Whenever I was in Doha, I just made day stops from Dubai, knowing there is nearly no fun there.

Greetings,

Tom

Piper1
12-19-07, 05:03
P1,

either this is not Doha, or - if it is Doha - I do have to admire you for exploring her from the dessert.

Whenever I was in Doha, I just made day stops from Dubai, knowing there is nearly no fun there.

Greetings,

Tom
Tom,

Yes it was Doha, and there is fun there. About the same prices as Dubai. Read the General thread for more reports and more photos.

Cheers

Piper

PS thanks Excess - let's encourage more photos from the Doha guys

Bumz Rush
02-25-08, 18:14
I hope these pics reach those who really appreciate a chinese takeaway.

Doha has some loveley tourist sights.

Bumz

Piper1
02-26-08, 12:13
I hope these pics reach those who really appreciate a chinese takeaway.

Doha has some loveley tourist sights.

BumzNow where have I seen her before? ;)

Asian Flava
02-26-08, 14:08
Now where have I seen her before? ;)Thanks for the extra pics of this lovely PRC. Just my type of girl! Didn't really have much of a desire to visit Doha again but if she'd ever make a side trip to Abu Dhabi.

AF

English Bronte
04-16-11, 10:39
And now for something Different!

Great Personality.

GFE.

Educated Conversation.

Huge Boobs.

Real Massage.

100% Discretion.

Qatar 20th April for a LIMITED TIME

English Bronte
04-17-11, 00:57
Thanks EB. Giant boobs.I don't know about giant, but soft and sensitive yes!

EbonyBustyUK
04-17-11, 03:18
Ebony Busty Brainy Booty!

Professionalism & Discretion

Friendly Fun & Cute.

I've heard a few times I had a great set of tit's.

Marad39
05-02-14, 09:40
Hope to see some pics by other Doha members or visitors. I know you're out there. ;)Hi Piper1,

It is great to see you active on the thread. Has been a long long time. I have moved to Bahrain and may be you moved to Qatar?

Keep banging and take care. Keep in touch mate.

Rgds.

Marad Raj.

X- Abu Dhabi

Double Shooter
05-08-14, 05:21
Hi Piper1,

It is great to see you active on the thread. Has been a long long time. I have moved to Bahrain and may be you moved to Qatar?

Keep banging and take care. Keep in touch mate.

Rgds.

Marad Raj.

X- Abu DhabiUmm you might want to check the date of Piper's post.

Alas the great Piper is still in hibernation.

IndianGirl002
02-22-15, 15:11
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Greek Niko
06-16-15, 22:52
Met this yummi Filipina at the mall on her lunch break as a secretary. She was so good I dated her exclusively for 2 months until I left. Her name is Rey (Reyza) 26 years old and she is a freelance who is available. She was down with everything and a great 3 hole performer, with a wet juicy pussy that can squirt a lot. PM me for contacts.

UpCountry
06-20-15, 16:11
Met this yummi Filipina at the mall on her lunch break as a secretary. She was so good I dated her exclusively for 2 months until I left. Her name is Rey (Reyza) 26 years old and she is a freelance who is available. She was down with everything and a great 3 hole performer, with a wet juicy pussy that can squirt a lot. PM me for contacts.Both holes are great.

Greek Niko
06-25-15, 01:03
Both holes are great.Very delicious.

Martinas
08-20-16, 18:28
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Dewaana
06-10-23, 03:01
Wish I could get her digits.

Met this yummi Filipina at the mall on her lunch break as a secretary. She was so good I dated her exclusively for 2 months until I left. Her name is Rey (Reyza) 26 years old and she is a freelance who is available. She was down with everything and a great 3 hole performer, with a wet juicy pussy that can squirt a lot. PM me for contacts.

Lucifer12
02-19-24, 07:03
Met this yummi Filipina at the mall on her lunch break as a secretary. She was so good I dated her exclusively for 2 months until I left. Her name is Rey (Reyza) 26 years old and she is a freelance who is available. She was down with everything and a great 3 hole performer, with a wet juicy pussy that can squirt a lot. PM me for contacts.I am shifting to qatar for a job. Would appreciate if you can share the digits. PM active.

TIA.