PDA

View Full Version : China Women - Opinions and Advice

Ace Gallant
01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

LateNiteMike
04-02-08, 11:29
Well, as a Newbie, I guess this is as good a way as any to start my contributions to ISG.

I've lived in China for almost six years now. Five and a half in Shenzhen and now residing in Nanning. I've traveled extensively in China, and IMHO I think the Chinese gals are some of the finest ladies on the planet. I like the Thai girls and the Vietnamese girls, . But there's just something about the Chinese gals that really appeals to me. It doesn't matter if it's the office girls, or the average girl on the street, or the ladies who are readily available to us Mongerers, . I love 'them all! They have a sense of innocence about them. They almost always behave in a very ladylike manner, quiet, and demure. I find that VERY appealing.

They seem to enjoy being a woman and behave in very feminine ways in almost every way and almost all the time.

I've been fortunate enough to have had several Chinese girlfriends, . Lady friends. And. Yes, I've spent time with many gals available from BBS's and other venues. I've enjoyed almost every moment of the time I've spent with each and every one of them. They all. Behaved themselves very well and always 'treated me right'

So, here's to all the Chinese gals. If they're not the best. Then they are at the very least near the very top of the list.

Ace Gallant
04-04-08, 06:30
Well, as a Newbie, I guess this is as good a way as any to start my contributions to ISG.

I've lived in China for almost six years now. Five and a half in Shenzhen and now residing in Nanning. I've traveled extensively in China, and IMHO I think the Chinese gals are some of the finest ladies on the planet. I like the Thai girls and the Vietnamese girls, . But there's just something about the Chinese gals that really appeals to me. It doesn't matter if it's the office girls, or the average girl on the street, or the ladies who are readily available to us Mongerers, . I love 'them all! They have a sense of innocence about them. They almost always behave in a very ladylike manner, quiet, and demure. I find that VERY appealing.

They seem to enjoy being a woman and behave in very feminine ways in almost every way and almost all the time.

I've been fortunate enough to have had several Chinese girlfriends, . Lady friends. And. Yes, I've spent time with many gals available from BBS's and other venues. I've enjoyed almost every moment of the time I've spent with each and every one of them. They all. Behaved themselves very well and always 'treated me right'

So, here's to all the Chinese gals. If they're not the best. Then they are at the very least near the very top of the list.

And I truly agree with you on this.

I had lived in different part of the world, twice divorced and now I had just retired in China. Why China? It is because of the same very reason you had mentioned!

Enjoy!
AG

AsnDragon
04-12-08, 02:31
Ace,

If divorce is something that is inevitable, then why do men get married anyways? The more trips I go to China, the more I feel that marriage is such a facade of love and happiness ever after.

You see these guys in China and all over coming over to monger. Sometimes even mongering with their spouse actually knowing. And you start to think to yourself. Why bother to get married?

In addition, seeing such hot asses in China just makes me think of marriage even less. Why bother get married when you are going to end up mongering behind the wife's back for some tight asses out there, once your wife is all sagging?

You can shed some light on this subject right? Since you've been twice divorced. Marriage is something not to embark on right?

How do you resist all the hot asses out there? Doesn't marriage eventually lead to divorce, because men fall into their own temptations?

AsnDragon

And I truly agree with you on this.

I had lived in different part of the world, twice divorced and now I had just retired in China. Why China? It is because of the same very reason you had mentioned!

Enjoy!

AG

Santa
04-14-08, 08:34
What's the difference between a wife and a girlfriend? About 10yrs and 45lbs.

What's the difference between a husband and a boyfriend? About 45mins.

Ragnarok42
04-14-08, 08:55
If divorce is something that is inevitable, then why do men get married anyways? The more trips I go to China, the more I feel that marriage is such a facade of love and happiness ever after.

In addition, seeing such hot asses in China just makes me think of marriage even less. Why bother get married when you are going to end up mongering behind the wife's back for some tight asses out there, once your wife is all sagging?

How do you resist all the hot asses out there? Doesn't marriage eventually lead to divorce, because men fall into their own temptations?

I think we could fill an entire library about this subject. Myself, I have been married for 13 years (most of those years happy ones) with one child but my wife and I hardly have sex anymore. I do my fair share of mongering (ask AG) but have never thought of leaving my wife. She provides me with something more than sex and companionship. And if I have to explain the spriritual support I get from my wife to you then maybe you have not experienced it with a lover /GF yet. She knows I go and monger once in a while, but if did not have the option I probably would have left her long ago for a younger, tighter girl.

Interesting stastic, 80% of the men seeking WG in the US are married men. So, in a strange way WGs actually help men maintain their marriages. As long as you have your priorities and needs in order, you can have both - a happy family life and young, fresh meat every once in a while.

Just my 2 cents. Cant wait to see how you all react to this ;P

AG, care to take the first shot? ;-)

Ace Gallant
04-14-08, 13:55
Ace,

You see these guys in China and all over coming over to monger. Sometimes even mongering with their spouse actually knowing. And you start to think to yourself. Why bother to get married?

You can shed some light on this subject right? Since you've been twice divorced. Marriage is something not to embark on right?

AsnDragon

AD,

Uhh.... actually I had told my side of the story sometime back in the main board (I think about over a year ago).

The reason for my divorces is not because that I or she is seeing someone else or any one of us is sleeping with someone else. Well, at least I know I wasn't sleeping with someone else when I was married. The main reason is that we were living apart from each other due to my constant travels in my businesses and we had moved apart. Our thinking / interest are not in sync and therefore we reckon it is best that we part.

I do not monger when I was married. Back than every trip is strictly business and even if I was been entertained; even if the supplier ranged a girl waiting in my room, I would drink coffee with her and send her off after paying her without touching her. Yes yes, by saying this I know some people out there would call me BSD, or nuts or whatever, but that's my principal in life.

I can have many GFs, but I cannot have many wives.

Enjoy!
AG

Ace Gallant
04-14-08, 14:13
I think we could fill an entire library about this subject. Myself, I have been married for 13 years (most of those years happy ones) with one child but my wife and I hardly have sex anymore. I do my fair share of mongering (ask AG) but have never thought of leaving my wife. She provides me with something more than sex and companionship. And if I have to explain the spriritual support I get from my wife to you then maybe you have not experienced it with a lover /GF yet. She knows I go and monger once in a while, but if did not have the option I probably would have left her long ago for a younger, tighter girl.

Interesting stastic, 80% of the men seeking WG in the US are married men. So, in a strange way WGs actually help men maintain their marriages. As long as you have your priorities and needs in order, you can have both - a happy family life and young, fresh meat every once in a while.

Frankly, my answers are in my previous post. But also in real life and in business sometimes it is hard to say no. I can control and say no, but I also recognized the fact that sometimes situation does not permits anyone or everyone to be my the same position as I do.

However I respect the fact that, in real life, married man do sleep with other female besides his wife. I respect the fact a man can go party, entertain and be entertained all he likes; just that he leave the party outside of his house! Leave everything out of his family and home, not bring anything back home; let it be diseases, mistress/es, Girlfriends or even dirty thoughts. As married man, responsibilities of a husband and father is something he cannot do without.

I do not respect mongers who bareback WGs, goes home with the risk of infecting his family, if he was infected. Dam bloody irresponsible! Neither do I respect people who, knowing the risk of STD, for his own selfish enjoyment, bareback WGs. This way he is sharing the risks with others of infecting another person by barebacking.

We monger must be responsible a person to our families, friends and the world. The others (including WGs) has not done anything wrong to us to deserve such treatment from us and thus why do we need to punish them by sharing the risk?

Enjoy!
AG

AsnDragon
04-14-08, 23:56
Ag,

Wow, I never thought that on this mongering board, there would be a discussion about ethics and principles. But I am interested and honored to be participating into this topic.

First off, I am impressed that you were able to resist the temptation of suppliers giving you girls at your front doorstep and you not even touching them. I don't think that I could possible resist. But at the same time it's admirable that you stick to your principles and faithfulness to your wife.

So another question is this, now that you don't have a wife, and have gf's ect. Do you find yourself happier now or back when you were married (before you and your ex-wife separated in interests and outlooks in life? ) Because as Rag had stated, sometimes people stay with their spouse is because they fulfill them spiritually and emotionally, whereas mongering is just to satiate the sexual part of a man's needs.

Because in a sense it's a double edged sword. In my personal opinion, it's hard for me to imagine ever being with a WG long term. But when you monger and are free to have as many girls as you want, I feel that there's a lack of emotional compatibility and attraction many times, so there becomes a sense of loneliness emotionally. But then again, when you're married, you have emotional support and compatibility, but at least I itched to monger to satiate the physical needs.

In life you can never have everything. But do you prefer to still be married? Or the life of a monger?

AsnDragon

AD,

Uhh.... actually I had told my side of the story sometime back in the main board (I think about over a year ago).

The reason for my divorces is not because that I or she is seeing someone else or any one of us is sleeping with someone else. Well, at least I know I wasn't sleeping with someone else when I was married. The main reason is that we were living apart from each other due to my constant travels in my businesses and we had moved apart. Our thinking / interest are not in sync and therefore we reckon it is best that we part.

I do not monger when I was married. Back than every trip is strictly business and even if I was been entertained; even if the supplier ranged a girl waiting in my room, I would drink coffee with her and send her off after paying her without touching her. Yes yes, by saying this I know some people out there would call me BSD, or nuts or whatever, but that's my principal in life.

I can have many GFs, but I cannot have many wives.

Enjoy!
AG

AsnDragon
04-15-08, 00:03
Rag,

Can I ask you a personal question? You don't have to answer me on this board if it's too personal. But is your wife asian?

Because I find that asian women are more able to accept that their husbands are out mongering and be ok with it more than a western gal, who cannot accept that fact at all. I could be completely wrong in your situation however.

But, that said, I guess your situation is the most ideal, when your wife looks that other way and can live with the fact that you are out mongering once in a while. However, do you ever get the sense of guilt coming back after a mongering session?

I use to feel this deeply, after mongering I felt this extremely deep sense of guilt coming home and realizing that you should have been more faithful and stuck to your commitments. So in that sense I respect AG a lot to be so faithful throughout his marriage. I on the other hand couldn't have resisted temptations of the flesh.

But everyone has their own formula and nothing is ever right or wrong. So I guess whatever works for you is great.

I do have to agree with AG that not wearing protection and infecting other innocent girls is just purely wrong and malicious. I know a lot of people on this board do it bareback, and I'm not judging anyone, I agree that everyone should be responsible, not just to themselves and people around them, but should take part in the global effort to fight diseases and not contribute to it's spread of them.

AsnDragon

Mock A Bee
04-15-08, 03:05
Ace,

AsnDragon

I think there is a fundamental difference between why you get married and why you visit a WG that is being confused as the same here.

Marriage is more for spiritual bonding and commitment between two people, and the sex between the two is theoretically a part of that commitment. In some cultures, you can be taken to the cleaners in divorce court if you cross the line and sleep with women outside of marriage.

Outright sex with someone who is not married to you does not mean you necessarily have a marriage commitment and it is simply sex. Most people don't (though some people think they do) have a spiritual relationship with their prostitute who services you. (Ok, yeah yeah... some people caught up in the moment are having a spiritual moment in the heat of passion when they cum... !)

But basically, seeking physical pleasure outside of marriage does not mean you can't continue to be married and that you don't care about your spouse.

Getting serviced is quite frankly a commodity in Asia, and it is akin to getting your hair cut, or getting a manicure.

Prostitutes provide a sexual service - nothing more! They don't provide a deep and meaningful relationship and are NOT a substitute for it, though some men think WG's are a substitute - they are not!

Good luck!
MAB

SE Asia Joe
04-15-08, 03:37
Prior to marrying my wife, I told her - all lovingly of course - that as she is so much younger and good looking than I, that if she feels she needs to go "outside" of our marriage that she follows the following promises:

1. Don't let me know
2. Don't let me loose face
3. Don't bring back anything dirty
4. don't have a family outside.

"Sauce for the goose sauce for the gander." Hell for all I know, she could be out with shopping or having tea with her best friend!

Plus one more thing I keep to myself - deny deny deny - no matter what!

100% fool proof.... up to now anyways!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-15-08, 05:15

SEAJ

Oooops - just noticed I've missed out on the most important disclaimer of all
- don't try this with your wife if she's NOT Chinese or at least SE Asian!

The way these Western Gals are - you'd end up with sauce all over your own face!

Chinese/SE Asian women knows better where their sauce comes from, and with 'em, 90% of the time, you'd be pretty well assured that its gonna work for your benefit.

SEAJ

Ace Gallant
04-15-08, 10:21
Ag,

Wow, I never thought that on this mongering board, there would be a discussion about ethics and principles. But I am interested and honored to be participating into this topic.

First off, I am impressed that you were able to resist the temptation of suppliers giving you girls at your front doorstep and you not even touching them. I don't think that I could possible resist. But at the same time it's admirable that you stick to your principles and faithfulness to your wife.

So another question is this, now that you don't have a wife, and have gf's ect. Do you find yourself happier now or back when you were married (before you and your ex-wife separated in interests and outlooks in life? ) Because as Rag had stated, sometimes people stay with their spouse is because they fulfill them spiritually and emotionally, whereas mongering is just to satiate the sexual part of a man's needs.

Because in a sense it's a double edged sword. In my personal opinion, it's hard for me to imagine ever being with a WG long term. But when you monger and are free to have as many girls as you want, I feel that there's a lack of emotional compatibility and attraction many times, so there becomes a sense of loneliness emotionally. But then again, when you're married, you have emotional support and compatibility, but at least I itched to monger to satiate the physical needs.

In life you can never have everything. But do you prefer to still be married? Or the life of a monger?

AsnDragon

There is one way of resisting the temptations; get yourself fucking drunk to the extent that your dick cannot even stand! That way, all the blood will be rushing to your big head and not to your small head….hahahahaha!

Good questions; and the answers will be:

I have mix feeling of this; I had the luxury of having both a Westerner wife and an Asian wife before. IMHO: My first wife, a blond, wants control of her our life, do not wants to control anyone else, including our kid. In another sense, she does not want to be responsible in bringing up our kid. My second wife, an Asian, wants only to control my wallet. In a sense that is a smarter choice because, by controlling my wallet, she basically controls everything, including me!

So, having freed myself from all these controls, I felt like a bird! I love freedom and I am obviously happier with it. But my other half (as I am not getting any younger…..) I felt the loneliness at times, especially when I having group activities with my married friends when families get together. There are certain amount of feelings that make me wants to get attached again. In a way, I felt that maybe the Japanese way works for me? As couples stays together for the “companion” side and never talk about getting married. She does have her own activities and so does I; but comes to time when anyone needs each other’s presence we’ll be there. In-directly this may also fulfill what Rag had described as the “spiritual” side of it.

You are right; “In life you can never have everything.” But maybe as age catch up, I think I may tend to move towards the “spiritual” side of it.

I guess the situation I am in might not apply to most of you guys because I had gone through two marriages with wives from two different cultures. I would not say I had seen it all, but at least I can say I know what it is like. Whether I will find another or remain single with lots of GFs, I would leave it up to faith. I enjoyed been married and been single as well; there are pros and cons in both married life and single life and I don’t think it is fair to make a comparison on them. So the answer is; Yes I will marry again if the right person comes along, but if she doesn’t I will still enjoy my life. Life is too short to worry about these, enjoy now and worry later but just make sure you are responsible of your doings.

Enjoy!
AG

BTW: I told every GFs I have now and before, that I do have many GFs. If they want to be my special someone, they will have to compromise and work harder (whether on their personality or on bed).

Ace Gallant
04-15-08, 10:29
prior to marrying my wife, i told her - all lovingly of course - that as she is so much younger and good looking than i, that if she feels she needs to go "outside" of our marriage that she follows the following promises:

1. don't let me know
2. don't let me loose face
3. don't bring back anything dirty

"sauce for the goose sauce for the gander." hell for all i know, she could be out with shopping or having tea with her best friend!

plus one more thing i keep to myself - deny deny deny - no matter what!

seaj

there is one basic rule that i always stated out to any girls who wants to be my gfs:

i am a businessman, i travel around and i need to entertain clients and i do sleep with other girls. you must not stop me from doing these because it is my work. if you can accept this; you pass the first level. unless you are my wife, you have no rights to stop me from sleeping with another girls regardless of whether it is for my work or for my pleasure. however, if you finally get married to me, unless i had been raped or unconscious, i would promise you that you will be the only dick park that my dick will park.

enjoy!
ag

AsnDragon
04-15-08, 11:41
Well, this is interesting. I would tend to agree with your assessment that having sex outside of marriage isn't THAT bad, so long as you give your heart to your spouse, and learn to separate it and leave the fun outside of the house.

But my close friend, in his mid 30's isn't married and doesn't plan to get married. His reasoning is that he cannot stay faithful to only one woman. He claims that he has never met a girl that he can say, fulfills all his emotional and physical needs in order for him to marry her and be give up mongering.

Therefore, he has this big problem of trying to find the "best" , anything that falls slightly short he will not even consider engaging even in a relationship, making him a picky bastard.

He and i always get into these heated debates. He thinks what i'm doing is wrong. having a wife and going out to monger is the" wrong" thing to do, and he asks me how i can live with myself, asking me don't i feel guilty at all?

It's strange to hear this from him, considering that i monger sparingly, 1 girl a day, whereas he is a true monger, mostly 2 times a day and many times 3-4 girls in one day. I don't see how he does it, and he never takes viagra or cialis.

Anyhow after he lectures me, i feel a bit down and i tend to self -reflect for 1 minute, and then i go off to monger again anyhow. But perhaps marriage and mongering outside is the perfect formula.

Even my friend, who refuses to get married or even have a stable relationship, agrees that he too gets emotionally lonely. especially after the deed is done, he finds himself trying to session with some WG GFE style, which always leads to something bad. But although i am a contradiction to my vows during marriage, i find him to be a contradiction as well, for he goes out to monger wanting freedom claminng marriage isn' for him, but he still wishes to have the emotional and spiritual parts of a relationship.

So perhaps AG is right, the whole japanese style perhaps is the best....too bad not many girls are ok with a long term marriage with no ring and security.

AsnDragon

I think there is a fundamental difference between why you get married and why you visit a WG that is being confused as the same here.

Marriage is more for spiritual bonding and commitment between two people, and the sex between the two is theoretically a part of that commitment. In some cultures, you can be taken to the cleaners in divorce court if you cross the line and sleep with women outside of marriage.

Outright sex with someone who is not married to you does not mean you necessarily have a marriage commitment and it is simply sex. Most people don't (though some people think they do) have a spiritual relationship with their prostitute who services you. (Ok, yeah yeah... some people caught up in the moment are having a spiritual moment in the heat of passion when they cum... !)

But basically, seeking physical pleasure outside of marriage does not mean you can't continue to be married and that you don't care about your spouse.

Getting serviced is quite frankly a commodity in Asia, and it is akin to getting your hair cut, or getting a manicure.

Prostitutes provide a sexual service - nothing more! They don't provide a deep and meaningful relationship and are NOT a substitute for it, though some men think WG's are a substitute - they are not!

Good luck!
MAB

Night Cat
04-17-08, 00:33
Anyhow after he lectures me, i feel a bit down and i tend to self -reflect for 1 minute, and then i go off to monger again anyhow. But perhaps marriage and mongering outside is the perfect formula.

It's probably the most practical solution. However, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion if we didn't feel that there was some issue of dishonesty or hypocrisy in this, and it can only be an issue if we care about integrity (which we do, apparently).

It's like claiming to be a monk (who should have zero sex), and having sex -- one claims a certain status, and enjoys the benefits of that status, while not really upholding its principles. To me, marriage (having only one sex partner) is just one step away from being a monk. That's why I'm not married. I don't want to sign up for a commitment that I don't expect to fulfill. On the other hand, people who uphold that commitment should be free to enjoy that status, just as a monk who truly lives as a monk should be entitled to label himself as such.

I think men want it both ways because they need both things (a long-term partner, and variety), so maybe it's not men that are flawed, but society that's flawed. Perhaps someday society will change to allow people to have what they need. But it won't happen by men pretending to uphold the principles of marriage while not doing so -- this just perpetuates the status quo. Maybe it will happen by men simply rejecting marriage as an institution, and just living with a partner. But this probably won't become the majority in our lifetimes. Maybe later.

SE Asia Joe
04-17-08, 04:58
It's probably the most practical solution. However, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion if we didn't feel that there was some issue of dishonesty or hypocrisy in this, and it can only be an issue if we care about integrity (which we do, apparently).

It's like claiming to be a monk (who should have zero sex), and having sex -- one claims a certain status, and enjoys the benefits of that status, while not really upholding its principles. To me, marriage (having only one sex partner) is just one step away from being a monk. That's why I'm not married. I don't want to sign up for a commitment that I don't expect to fulfill. On the other hand, people who uphold that commitment should be free to enjoy that status, just as a monk who truly lives as a monk should be entitled to label himself as such.

I think men want it both ways because they need both things (a long-term partner, and variety), so maybe it's not men that are flawed, but society that's flawed. Perhaps someday society will change to allow people to have what they need. But it won't happen by men pretending to uphold the principles of marriage while not doing so -- this just perpetuates the status quo. Maybe it will happen by men simply rejecting marriage as an institution, and just living with a partner. But this probably won't become the majority in our lifetimes. Maybe later.
Perhaps a purely Anglo-Saxon take on what is marriage? Perhaps an over generalization?

SEAJ

Night Cat
04-17-08, 23:59
Perhaps a purely Anglo-Saxon take on what is marriage? Perhaps an over generalization?

SEAJ
I'm not sure. Yes, there are a lot of affairs in China, but the fact that they're mostly done in secret seems to imply that it's considered a no-no. Also, we see high-level officials in China getting busted for having affairs. So there is some element of Chinese culture (at present, anyway) against this idea.

If I could go around telling everyone (friends, boss, colleagues, potential mates, and the parents of potential mates) that I'm looking for an "open marriage," and find that they all consider it to be normal, that would be great. But I haven't found that kind of culture in China or in the West (although there is the subculture of "polyamory" where it is perfectly OK to say that -- but that's a small subculture).

Ragnarok42
04-18-08, 01:16
Rag,

Can I ask you a personal question? You don't have to answer me on this board if it's too personal. But is your wife asian?

My wife is Asian ( born in Taiwan, Canadian citizen) and I do agree that Asian women are more tolerant about their men going out and have WG than their western counterparts.

That being said I do know some Chinese girls who would not tolerate this type of behavior, telling me that if their lover / husband ever did something like that they would leave them immediately. Oddly enough this girl once told me she wanted to come over to my hotel to have sex all the while knowing that I was married (so I guess hypocrisy exists in all cultures).

Bnlee2
04-18-08, 03:48
My wife is Asian ( born in Taiwan, Canadian citizen) and I do agree that Asian women are more tolerant about their men going out and have WG than their western counterparts.

That being said I do know some Chinese girls who would not tolerate this type of behavior, telling me that if their lover / husband ever did something like that they would leave them immediately. Oddly enough this girl once told me she wanted to come over to my hotel to have sex all the while knowing that I was married (so I guess hypocrisy exists in all cultures).

I feel that most asian women (born in asia) tolerate their husband mongering. Just don't flaunt or embarass her about it. The "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. I do not think that the wives are so stupid not to know about it when their husband have mistress across the border. Just as long as they are secure financially they usually stays silent about what the other half is doing. I think that most of these wives have 'squirreled" away enough money already.

just my POV

Ace Gallant
04-18-08, 04:10
I feel that most asian women (born in asia) tolerate their husband mongering. Just don't flaunt or embarass her about it. The "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. I do not think that the wives are so stupid not to know about it when their husband have mistress across the border. Just as long as they are secure financially they usually stays silent about what the other half is doing. I think that most of these wives have 'squirreled" away enough money already.

just my POV

IMHO:

Asian women; As long as you bring back the money to keep them happy and they think that they are in control of their domain (like the finance, the house, the kids), they do not care on what is happening in your outside life. But you have to make sure you had got their "Domain" right.

Westerner Women; I control your love life, you do not control mine. But if you give me what I wanted and what I needed, I'll go through thick or thin with you.

Well, this applies to most of the women I know and had experience with. Of course it sound very generalizing but there are always exceptions.

Enjoy!
AG

SE Asia Joe
04-18-08, 08:52

just my POV
Ditto
Follow my 4 rules (plus1) with Asian gals and you'll have peace, prosperity and happiness!
SEAJ

Ragnarok42
04-18-08, 10:35
Follow my 4 rules (plus1) with Asian gals and you'll have peace, prosperity and happiness!

I have already put it on my desk next to my "Shit happens" sign.

Rules to live by ;-)

Clean Gene
04-19-08, 14:36
Some time ago, I had sex with a young lady of doubtful virtue. I did make the precaution of a pack of condoms. Snuck one on before the act (I didn't want to act like I mistrusted her cleanliness).

Wow! She was hot! Her pussy sent electric shock from my head to toe.

I tucked my dick (with condom still on) in my jeans and rode a bus home. The goop on the condom had leaked into my shorts and onto my roid (which was in bad shape from the spicy food). And I got a nasty infection far away from medical care.

Point: Roll off comdom and clean up immediately after.

World Guy Sh
04-19-08, 17:22
Getting serviced is quite frankly a commodity in Asia, and it is akin to getting your hair cut, or getting a manicure.Or in many places all possible at the same time.

Dan Hawaii
06-06-08, 11:16
I'm not sure. Yes, there are a lot of affairs in China, but the fact that they're mostly done in secret seems to imply that it's considered a no-no. Also, we see high-level officials in China getting busted for having affairs. So there is some element of Chinese culture (at present, anyway) against this idea.

If I could go around telling everyone (friends, boss, colleagues, potential mates, and the parents of potential mates) that I'm looking for an "open marriage," and find that they all consider it to be normal, that would be great. But I haven't found that kind of culture in China or in the West (although there is the subculture of "polyamory" where it is perfectly OK to say that -- but that's a small subculture).
I heard Mormons or other certain religions allow multiple partners??? Maybe you guys need to find a girl of that kind of religion that allows multiple sex partners. ;) And pretend you are of that religion or truly convert.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-06-08, 13:52
I heard Mormons or other certain religions allow multiple partners??? Maybe you guys need to find a girl of that kind of religion that allows multiple sex partners. ;) And pretend you are of that religion or truly convert.
Sure... go to church several times a week to meet Wife 1 (you may need to bring a female relative to trade). Wife 1 selects your sex partners (often her sisters/cousins/etc. You may need to bring female relatives to trade) with the help of prayer and multiple meetings with church authorities. Each night they will decide who you service, but only after you all pray together. Missionary position only. After you remove her sexy neck-to-ankle homespun dress that covers enough cotton underwear to outfit a Spanish galleon with sails.

And then there are the logistical challenges of finding a double-wide that is big enough to house four plus-size women in billious cotton sails and all of their little ankle-biters.

Yeah. Forget polygamy.

Mock A Bee
06-06-08, 19:12
Sure... go to church several times a week to meet Wife 1 (you may need to bring a female relative to trade). Wife 1 selects your sex partners (often her sisters/cousins/etc. You may need to bring female relatives to trade) with the help of prayer and multiple meetings with church authorities. Each night they will decide who you service, but only after you all pray together. Missionary position only. After you remove her sexy neck-to-ankle homespun dress that covers enough cotton underwear to outfit a Spanish galleon with sails.

And then there are the logistical challenges of finding a double-wide that is big enough to house four plus-size women in billious cotton sails and all of their little ankle-biters.

Yeah. Forget polygamy.

But what happens if you divorce wife? Is she still your sister?

;-)
MAB

Wapec
08-22-08, 08:57
Folks

An interesting sub-thread a couple of pages back. My 2 fen worth.

If you marry then its for love something deep and durable over the period as long as I can see forward. Its a deep, mystical and spiritual enduring connection for those who are lucky enough to find it. Simply it touches the soul and changes both parties.

Sex, girlfriends, mistress and mongering well its the physical attraction and joy of sex with a women that you want to treat as a little princess for the time you are with her. It too can be a deep, mystical and spiritual connection but lasts only as long she is with you and understands that it can be created with other little princesses who you too can and will deeply love while you are with them.

Because one is enduring, touches the should and the other temporary then it falls to reason that sex and love are not the same. This is why its possible to have great sex and multiple sex partners while you are at the same time married.

I've had good sex when married but I've had amazing, great, outer body experience sex when mongering (and mongering while married following something similar to SEAJ 4 +1 rules). The two are very different and almost polar opposites.

JMPOV
\W

Mock A Bee
09-03-08, 09:28
I absolutely agree with Wapec. Love and sex are two different things. I have posted comments before on the fact that there are many who read this website and get the two utterly confused.

Oh well, some things never change.

MAB

Folks

If you marry then its for love something deep and durable over the period as long as I can see forward. Its a deep, mystical and spiritual enduring connection for those who are lucky enough to find it. Simply it touches the soul and changes both parties.

Sex, girlfriends, mistress and mongering well its the physical attraction and joy of sex with a women that you want to treat as a little princess for the time you are with her. It too can be a deep, mystical and spiritual connection but lasts only as long she is with you and understands that it can be created with other little princesses who you too can and will deeply love while you are with them.

Because one is enduring, touches the should and the other temporary then it falls to reason that sex and love are not the same. This is why its possible to have great sex and multiple sex partners while you are at the same time married.

I've had good sex when married but I've had amazing, great, outer body experience sex when mongering (and mongering while married following something similar to SEAJ 4 +1 rules). The two are very different and almost polar opposites.

JMPOV
\W

AsnDragon
09-27-09, 01:05
Mock A Bee/Wapec,

Did I miss something? What is the 4+1 rule. I'm dying to hear about it.

Life would be simplier to just NOT marry and monger. Either having mistresses or girlfriends. You name it. There's no guilt, no obligation, you get the variety that you want and you can still feel emotionally connected to your mistress or girlfriend as well. Less potential legal mess when a divorce comes up.

But sometimes. Just sometimes I think love and sex intertwine at times. People do become confused. It's easier to judge from a distance, but when you are the one involved in this love/sex tangle, it's actually very real and it does happen. It's difficult to discern between the boundaries or love and sex.

AsnDragon

I absolutely agree with Wapec. Love and sex are two different things. I have posted comments before on the fact that there are many who read this website and get the two utterly confused.

Oh well, some things never change.

MAB

BruceTea
09-27-09, 14:44
Here it is:

...follows the following promises:

1. Don't let me know
2. Don't let me loose face
3. Don't bring back anything dirty

Plus one more thing I keep to myself - deny deny deny - no matter what!

100% fool proof....

I'd rather be married with kids and monger than monger when I'm single.

But it's my weird thinking that often gets me beat up by senior members...

Chocha Monger
09-27-09, 19:17
Folks

That is an interesting view. Since few will ever find something like that the more practical approach is to marry if it will bring you money, fame, power or valuable connections.

Ace Gallant
09-28-09, 09:42
Here it is:

I'd rather be married with kids and monger than monger when I'm single.

But it's my weird thinking that often gets me beat up by senior members...

Speaking from experience:

I am for Monger when Single and if you need to monger when married, do it without attachment and somewhere far away from home!.

I am married and divorce twice. In my first marriage, me and my wife lived thousand miles apart but I don't monger. Sometime even have to give myself hand-jobs to relief myself! So? What happens? Still divorced!

Second marriage, I travelled too much still, but decided to monger once in a while during business trip when I was entertaining or been entertained. Still file for divorce!

Let me tell you all these talk about 4+1 rules > BS! Female are smart animals till they get married! When they lost interest in you, no matter what rules or how many rules you abide to are useless! Regardless of whether they know or not, whether you have family outside (Geez... how can a man have more than 1 REAL family?), whether they lose face or not, or even you are down with AIDS or VDs....are all not in the equation. In fact, if the women really love you, she would even be willing to take care of you if you are down with anything! Hey? Isn’t that what in the oath of marriage?

So end of the day: The best time to monger is when you are single. But if you are not Single…. Better monger far far far away with not strings attached!

Enjoy!
AG

Ragnarok42
09-30-09, 01:33
So end of the day: The best time to monger is when you are single. But if you are not Single…. Better monger far far far away with not strings attached!

Enjoy!
AG

Great advice AG but for me I only mongered after I was attachted / married. So not a lot of experience when single. As you know I am a big fan of sticking with girls I have had a good time with and many have become good fuck toys. But many married men monger in order to STAY married and not stray.

haha, hasn't worked too well for me either. Being I am on affair number 2 and 3 and 4 seem to be happening soon. So wait for a few more months and you will start to see my wining, bitching posts.

Yuri B
10-07-09, 19:26
I Love and sex are two different things.

MABIf that were to be true, how'd you explain the pain when you find out that your loved one is having an affair?

Maybe Sex is a part of Love, but not the way around.

Ace Gallant
10-08-09, 00:27
If that were to be true, how'd you explain the pain when you find out that your loved one is having an affair?

Maybe Sex is a part of Love, but not the way around.

IMHO:

Let me put it in another way: Are you: Making Love or Having Sex?

Got it?

Enjoy!
AG

Panda Bob
10-27-09, 01:46
This is my first writing and I wanted to express some of my views about chinese woman based on my 3.5 years living/teaching in China.

1. young, sexy, cute woman look/dress the part and looking for a sugar daddy. There thing is texting, shopping.

2. college students - start looking for a bf their 2nd year of university.
Times are changing as girls use to stick with her first bf. Now they will shop around and ok to loose their virginity to her BF.

I have talked to students who told me their roomates bring the boyfriend to the dorm for overnight visit/sex. one guy in the bedroom with 6 to 8 girls.

The student usually has a serious bf during her 3rd/4th year and most likely to marry the guy in the next two years.

Women usually get married at age 24 or 25 and have their baby at 26. They believe age 26 is the best time to conceive.

Whe the girl gets 24/25 and not have a bf her family starts to worry and pust pressure on her to find a guy fast.

So when you meet cute, educated girls age 25 up they are usually already taken / married.

Many of the open minded students age 20 and up will work the KTVs to earn extra money. Many students looking for extra to pay school fees.

Most divorces are in the 35 and up range. There are 10s of thousands of smart attractive "older" available woman.

It is not surprising to talk to woman age 40 who are sexy looking, have a good job and not have had sex for 10 years. Why? these woman dedicate themselves to their child/family until the chile gets into university / graduates and then they are serious to start hunting for a husband.

Yes, many get Chinese guys at first but most I not say all I said most guys only want to play with these woman who are divorced. Why? There are so so so many young virgin woman running around the men don't need to waste their time being serious with an older lady.

Chinese woman like most other woman don't want to marry down.

About sex: Chinese woman in general are shy to talk openly about sex. From my conversations 50% ladies not like oral and most not want to taste/drink the sperm. I did not say all! You have to work on it and be patient with the woman.

A chinese woman will be very attached to you if you help her
Just buying some groceries buying her a set of long underwear for the coming winter, buying her eye glasses for 200 rmb will score you points and making her commited - obligated to you.

I know you are laughing and saying all woman are like this - what I am saying they have a real sense of commitment to you for helping her. They will not ask you to buy a cellphone or jewelry. Not like my experiences in Thailand + Philippines.

Please keep in mind I am speaking in general terms - and my comparisons to woman in Philippines and Thailand is based on my years visiting those countries for the past 20 years.

I'm not talking about my sexual experiences in china in this thread.

Please also note my observations are based as a 60 year old American who was in China to teach English - I am a retired teacher.

I thought it would be easy for me to find a GF/lover but not so.

Problems to keep in mind:

1. age if past 50
2. able to speak Mandarin/ her ability to speak English or . . . . .
3. they worry you might have aids
4. they worry you will love them and then dump them - going home.

If you are on the younger side of 50 and work and live in china you can hook up with a great woman.

Of course if you have "money" - businessman then the door is wide open. Just like in any country.

there is more I can share but maybe you already know this and sorry if wasted space here.

I guess I am writing this if you are looking for more than mongering.

I have so much to share from my experiences as part time monger and talking to real mongers in china.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Ragnarok42
10-28-09, 08:23
IMHO:

Let me put it in another way: Are you: Making Love or Having Sex?

Got it?

Enjoy!
AG

IMHO:

I am fucking

hahaha

Ace Gallant
10-28-09, 13:09
IMHO:

I am fucking

hahaha

Fucking = Having Sex

Enjoy!
AG

Lustforthrust
10-28-09, 16:07
Women usually get married at age 24 or 25 and have their baby at 26. Same in the USA.

I have talked to students who told me their roomates bring the boyfriend to the dorm for overnight visit/sex. one guy in the bedroom with 6 to 8 girls. That's ordinary for Chinese anywhere.
I had a lover, a flight attendant at Qatar Airways in Doha who was playing the "how much do you want me" game on me at one time. Won't take calls, picked up her clothes from my apt. when I wasn't there but left some and other obvious womanly tricks.
So I went to her apt. one day. I rang the door bell. Saw an eye in the viwer, a minute later someone opened the door. They were having a party, there were maybe 6 chics, all Taiwanese. My chic want standing there, looking down, kinda trying to run away, kinda smiling, not knowing what to do. I went over to her and without saying a word, grabbed her and kissed her. It got hot, I was squeezing her butt, her hands around my neck, I had a hard-on, pulled her legs over my hips, still kissing and started walking to her bedroom. Her flatmate ran in front of us to open the door to my chic's room and then closed it after I walked in with my chic on my hips. Then she put a large towel on the floor at the door, I guess to muffle the sounds (give us more privacy).

Later I came out and joined the party with a big smile on my face and my chic on me like she was a part of me. And all the other chics had bigger smiles on their faces than mine.