PDA

View Full Version : South China - Shenzhen

Ace Gallant
01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

BruceTea
12-21-07, 04:34
Can anyone recommend the top 2 or 3 5 star hotels that's also close to p4p action?

I heard Hilton and Sheralton.

True?

Moody
12-21-07, 07:04
Can anyone recommend the top 2 or 3 5 star hotels that's also close to p4p action?

True?

The Hilton has gone back to being the Panglin Hotel. There are 3 Sheratons in Shenzhen. There's the Four Points near Huanggang, the Black Sheraton near the Exhibition Center, and the Resort in Yantian. None of them are near any action, or at least not walking distance. The Four Points is pretty close to Shuiwei Cun, about 5 minute cab ride, which has a lot of massage places.

Panglin is pretty near some action. So is the Landmark. The Shangri-La is also pretty close. None of the major hotels in Futian are close to action, or at least none that are going to be easily found unless you can speak the language.

Doberpit
12-24-07, 15:24
I've stayed at 4 Points and at the one next to the Exhibition Center. Both are not close to action, about a 45-60 RMB cab ride away from Seibu and the area next to the Panglin Hotel. But at both Sheratons, I had no problem bringing girls back. I did get the "hmm. And what are you two going to be doing at this late hour. " look at the 4 Points, but was never stopped or asked to sign the girl in.

I was at the newest Sheraton last week. My first night, I took the cab ride to Seibu and thought I was sh*t out of luck after walking around the BBS area only to find every single one of them completely closed with nary a light in the whole joint, but then when I was walking back to hail a cab right outside the Panglin, I was approached by two guys and one mama, all trying to hook their girls up with me. Having no other option, I said yes to the mama, who pulled me to the side and called one of her girls. She was about a 7 but was tall, and I have a thing for tall girls, so I took her back. It was the best 300 RMB I've ever spent. She would've stayed all night but after 5 hours and two shots, I sent her back because I was afraid she might steal something while I was asleep.

Then my second and third nights, thanks to Wadman, I had a great time at Seibu. Wadman gave me a tour of all the other spots but I'd have to say that Seibu has the best selection of hotties. However, the service is not so good. Everyone seems intent on rushing and not all will do take-out. Since I was staying with a bunch of work colleagues, Wadman was nice enough to bring a girl up to my room after I'd already gone up. 500 RMB for an all-nighter and I left Shenzhen a happy camper. I am now in Beijing finishing my China business trip and went to Maggie's last night for the first time ever. More on that on AG's Beijing thread later. But I'm off to Maggie's again now to celebrate a Christmas eve to remember!

Gualtier Malde
12-27-07, 22:12

True?

I just stayed at the Panglin. It is perfectly fine, and a block away from the Seibu BBS action. It is rated 5 star.

One night the BBS area was locked down. I was approached by a mamasan on the street outside the Panglin. She called a girl for me, to go to my room. She quoted me 400 for ST, I just gave her a funny look and said in Chinese: Hey, I know! 200 quay!

My chinese shocked her into dropping her price to 200 immediately. Good thing, since it was almost all the Chinese I know! :-)

The girl was ok- tall, young, cute. But she was a little too mechanical for my taste. I ended up spending the rest of my time there with a freebie!

No problem at all bringing in the paybie and the freebie, and the freebie stayed the night with no hassles from management.

GM

One Wing Low
01-01-08, 13:19
A bro PMed me for my suggestions.

He's met a Chinese girl with a PhD EE in eHarmony. He will have a 1-night layover in HKIA and wondered if he should spend the night in SZ to get some Seibu actions besides meeting his EE honey for the first time.

So here are my suggestions:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi B,

I would strongly encourage you to visit SZ even if you only have 1 night. You may find Chinese girls so pretty, honest, well-mannered and loveable that you may want to come back again and again.

For the visa, just give your passport to your travel agent. They will probably charge you a $50 service fee but you dont have to go to Chinese embassy. Make sure you apply for the 1-year visa with multiple entries. Costs a little more but if you want to return to China later, it saves a lot of time and money.

From HKIA you can take the the Sky Limo van into SZ. They will take care of everything and deliver you to any hotel in South China. On the return, hotel reception will arrange the reverse trip to HKIA for you. The trip takes about 2 hours from door to door, including Immi and customs clearance.

If you stay at the Guangshen hotel in SZ, you can meet your EE honey and still have enough time all night to take a few girls from the Seibu alleys for a few romps.

Like you I did not speak Chinese at all but never had problem traveling and mongering all over South China. They can always find someone who can interpret for you.

Good luck, have fun and report your experiences in details so other newbies can have the same enjoyments.

One Wing Low
01-02-08, 07:41
Went to a massage place near Seibu at 11PM with Master Monger, 58 RMB for 3 hours. The place is fairly large and clean, deserted, only 2 other customers besides us. This place is MM's favorite. He took a few mongers there in the past. He picked a dark room in a remote corner, well hidden.

They sent in 2 girls, one young, petite girl with a pretty face like a Japanese doll. The other was bigger with average face. MM let me choose so naturally I picked the pretty one.

She started massaging my face and scalp, then proceeded to my arms and legs. She could speak a bit English so we were exchanging English and Chinese lessons. I tried to touch her legs and her thighs but each time she moved away. I offered to massage her, but she declined. Then MM told me he had fucked many girls in this joint before, but this little girl has always refused! His was a new girl but he could manage to fuck her there. Meanwhile MM and his girl were both lying down under the towels, doing God knows what.

By the end of 2nd hour, the poor little girl was falling asleep while massaging my legs. I told her she could stop and go home to bed. MM came over to dim the light, then told me to take a nap while he fucked his girl. Pretty soon MM was on top of his girl again under the towels. The massage was very relaxing so I felt asleep. When I woke up, it was about 2:30AM. MM and his girl were still squirming around under the towels, making a lot of smooching noise. It's a great deal if you can talk the massge girl into having pasionate sex on the spot, all for 58 Y.

I got horny as hell so I told MM I would pack up and go to Seibu BBS. Paid the 58Y and walked out to Seibu BBS. Picked up Ai Lin to the hotel. Ai Lin initially declined to go as the night was very cold and windy, but then she relented. She was wearing a wool sweater and was shaking as the wind blew.

Back to the hotel, Ai Lin was pretty, nice, sweet, sexy, a great way to complete the night.

One Wing Low
01-03-08, 02:21
Was referred to Bing Bing, a Beijing U graduate at Soho bar. Bing Bing is a pretty and educated girl who speaks good English and works as hostess for the bar.

It's a classy, clean, fairly expensive bar near the Futian business district. It's joined with a large KTV next door, so there are perhaps 50 or more girls available every night. There was a swarm of waitresses quietly waiting on your hands and feet.

We arrived at about 10PM and there were noone there but us. There was singing in about 3 rooms in the KTV next door, but the place was practically empty. Bing Bing looked hungry for business. We went to select the girls for the night. My friend told me the rate is 1000Y all night. Bing Bing brought us over to the KTV side and presented a line up of 10 girls in red dresses, all young, tall, lanky, pretty girls, rated 7,8 in my book. It took me a while to pick out liang Li, my best choice, as they were all adorable. I should have asked for more line ups...

We sat around drinking and playing liar's dice. Bing Bing was around most of the time drinking and playing with us. After downing a case of beer in over 1 hour, one more customer showed up in the bar. We decided to take the girls back to the hotel.

Liang Li speaks a little English and I very little Chinese, but we managed to communicate adequately. She's a pretty, tall, lanky girl with sophisticated, fun, happy and pleasant personality. Her hard body is flawless from head to toe.

She initiated the first session after we got into bed, then she refused to do it again. For the second and third sessions I had to insist on stimulating her to get her going. When she was turned on, she started to guide my fingers, then my butt for her own pleasure. It was like a date with a dream girl.

I dont want to get into much details as narrow-minded guys are known to get jealous. The all-night date was well worth it relative to the quality of the company, the costs and hassles of multiple sessions with the BBS girls. Highly recommended.

For the bros who prefer higher-quality take outs, I will provide Bing Bing's card. She looks hungry for business so you will be treated well. Just say her friend from Beijing U referred you and she would understand. The bar/KTV needs to do some business, so you should call Bing Bing ahead and she can talk the taxi to take you there.

One Wing Low
01-03-08, 18:26
Called and she came over. Dont know where she came from but she has the habit of barking out short sentences like a drill sergeant. She does have a pretty face, a nice, slim, sexy body with very smooth skin.

Started the session. She did the CBJ then proceeded with everything she can do to make me come. She was enjoying herself too... Looked like she wanted sex more than I...

Decided to keep her for the night. She wanted 800Y, offered 500Y and she quickly accepted. Perhaps after midnight 400Y is possible. They would rather have a nice place to sleep than going back to their pig-pen BBS and stay up all night to snare another john.

She slept quietly like a baby. She did not act up or wanting to leave early. A very nice girl to have over night. Any bro near Seibu should give her a try. Have her tel.

ABCinLA
01-05-08, 00:59
A friend who also works in China had the same type of set up with a 35 plus year old at another massage center in a major city North of Zhu Hai. He would end up giving her about 100 rmb extra at the end of their session and may say something "oh here go buy yourself a nice blouse". BTW what hotel do you stay at when you hit Seibu?

Went to a massage place near Seibu at 11PM with Master Monger, 58 RMB for 3 hours. The place is fairly large and clean, deserted, only 2 other customers besides us. This place is MM's favorite. He took a few mongers there in the past. He picked a dark room in a remote corner, well hidden.

They sent in 2 girls, one young, petite girl with a pretty face like a Japanese doll. The other was bigger with average face. MM let me choose so naturally I picked the pretty one.

She started massaging my face and scalp, then proceeded to my arms and legs. She could speak a bit English so we were exchanging English and Chinese lessons. I tried to touch her legs and her thighs but each time she moved away. I offered to massage her, but she declined. Then MM told me he had fucked many girls in this joint before, but this little girl has always refused! His was a new girl but he could manage to fuck her there. Meanwhile MM and his girl were both lying down under the towels, doing God knows what.

By the end of 2nd hour, the poor little girl was falling asleep while massaging my legs. I told her she could stop and go home to bed. MM came over to dim the light, then told me to take a nap while he fucked his girl. Pretty soon MM was on top of his girl again under the towels. The massage was very relaxing so I felt asleep. When I woke up, it was about 2:30AM. MM and his girl were still squirming around under the towels, making a lot of smooching noise. It's a great deal if you can talk the massge girl into having pasionate sex on the spot, all for 58 Y.

I got horny as hell so I told MM I would pack up and go to Seibu BBS. Paid the 58Y and walked out to Seibu BBS. Picked up Ai Lin to the hotel. Ai Lin initially declined to go as the night was very cold and windy, but then she relented. She was wearing a wool sweater and was shaking as the wind blew.

Back to the hotel, Ai Lin was pretty, nice, sweet, sexy, a great way to complete the night.

One Wing Low
01-05-08, 07:05
Guangshen hotel 2023 E Shennan Luo

A friend who also works in China had the same type of set up with a 35 plus year old at another massage center in a major city North of Zhu Hai. He would end up giving her about 100 rmb extra at the end of their session and may say something "oh here go buy yourself a nice blouse". BTW what hotel do you stay at when you hit Seibu?

One Wing Low
01-11-08, 00:31
Business cards with girls' pics were slipped under apartments' doors everyday. One bro collected over 500 cards, all with different pics and phone numbers. The normal rate is 300Y.

Saturday night 3AM, Seibu BBS was raided, no girls were in the alleys, the freelancers in front of Seibu were butt ugly, so I decided to try call girls.

She showed up knocking on the hotel door within 15 minutes. She's probably in her late 20's, has a nice clean face, above average in looks. She was smiling. I had a lot of drinks and was tired, was gonna decline her, but the night was late, her fresh smiling face changed my mind. I invited her in for a quick one.

When she took off her clothes for the shower, I discovered her belly was fairly large. I should have gotten rid of her and call for replacement, but I have a bad habit of being unable to turn down girls when they are in close proximity...

Anyway, she was loose and expressionless. The session was very boring. We tried a couple positions but I just could not feel passionate about her enough to come. Finally gave her 300Y and asked her to leave. She said she usually does it for 600Y so I should give her 500Y at least, blah blah blah... I was just so sleepy to deal with her so I just firmly guided her out the door. Now that I recall her pale face and her unaturally large belly, she is likely to be a few months pregnant. Poor girl.

This call girl option precludes you from selecting the girls with your favored looks, unless you wanna spend all night cycling them through until you see one you like.

Any bro had better lucks with call girls please shed some lights into it.

ABCinLA
01-11-08, 04:48
Business cards with girls' pics were slipped under apartments' doors everyday. One bro collected over 500 cards, all with different pics and phone numbers. The normal rate is 300Y.

Saturday night 3AM, Seibu BBS was raided, no girls were in the alleys, the freelancers in front of Seibu were butt ugly, so I decided to try call girls.

She showed up knocking on the hotel door within 15 minutes. She's probably in her late 20's, has a nice clean face, above average in looks. She was smiling. I had a lot of drinks and was tired, was gonna decline her, but the night was late, her fresh smiling face changed my mind. I invited her in for a quick one.

When she took off her clothes for the shower, I discovered her belly was fairly large. I should have gotten rid of her and call for replacement, but I have a bad habit of being unable to turn down girls when they are in close proximity...

Anyway, she was loose and expressionless. The session was very boring. We tried a couple positions but I just could not feel passionate about her enough to come. Finally gave her 300Y and asked her to leave. She said she usually does it for 600Y so I should give her 500Y at least, blah blah blah... I was just so sleepy to deal with her so I just firmly guided her out the door. Now that I recall her pale face and her unaturally large belly, she is likely to be a few months pregnant. Poor girl.

This call girl option precludes you from selecting the girls with your favored looks, unless you wanna spend all night cycling them through until you see one you like.

Any bro had better lucks with call girls please shed some lights into it.
I've had a couple of favorite mommies send girls up to my room from the apts over by the Century Plaza. I remembered I had a couple lift up their front clothing so I can check out their tit size I did reject one. Another time last winter I had a really bundled up girl come to my room who asked me if I like what I saw I said ok. Then layer up layer of clothing came off until she was butt naked I definitely did not like what I saw and I put my hands and arms to cover my face and told her to go away. I did give her 20 rmb. My papasan said no big deal and I went downstairs to meet up with him to go look for a girl more to my liking. Bottom line you got to reject right away plus maybe use a reliable mommie on a semi regular basis so they will know repeat business is at stake (200 rmb at most).

One Wing Low
01-16-08, 07:09
Next time I will have them lift up their clothes and check their figures.

It's nice to know a few mommies. Even when you know them, I think mommies usually send the ugly ones first, or the uglies would volunteer to go so quick.

Bottom line is, just dont feel guilty of rejecting them. There are thousands of call girls in SZ, and their time is cheap. Keep rejecting until the pretty ones come around. I would also tell them 200Y or leave. They would most likely stay for 200Y.

I've had a couple of favorite mommies send girls up to my room from the apts over by the Century Plaza. I remembered I had a couple lift up their front clothing so I can check out their tit size I did reject one. Another time last winter I had a really bundled up girl come to my room who asked me if I like what I saw I said ok. Then layer up layer of clothing came off until she was butt naked I definitely did not like what I saw and I put my hands and arms to cover my face and told her to go away. I did give her 20 rmb. My papasan said no big deal and I went downstairs to meet up with him to go look for a girl more to my liking. Bottom line you got to reject right away plus maybe use a reliable mommie on a semi regular basis so they will know repeat business is at stake (200 rmb at most).

Bhadva
01-23-09, 17:59
Dear Shenzhen experts,

Please help me out. I have read many posts, but I need some serious handholding. I am an expat living in HK, I have come to Lowu and Dongmen a few times, and have walked around the place, I haven't been able to find a good massage parlour which gives special service like a handjob, in the walking distance vicinity from lowu and near by shangrila hotel. I am too afraid to take a cab.

I went to CP once, with Chinese friends to a hotel, and had a fantastic massage and HJ with the massage lady itself, infact got action also.

CP is little far to go, so something near the train station like lowu or the other one, would be very nice.

Infact looking for something like that just near Lowu or Shangrila, walking distance or in dong men or any near by place you can guide me to by cab.

Thank you very much for your help.

Ace Gallant
01-24-09, 04:12
Dear Shenzhen experts,

Please help me out. I have read many posts, but I need some serious handholding. I am an expat living in HK, I have come to Lowu and Dongmen a few times, and have walked around the place, I haven't been able to find a good massage parlour which gives special service like a handjob, in the walking distance vicinity from lowu and near by shangrila hotel. I am too afraid to take a cab.

I went to CP once, with Chinese friends to a hotel, and had a fantastic massage and HJ with the massage lady itself, infact got action also.

CP is little far to go, so something near the train station like lowu or the other one, would be very nice.

Infact looking for something like that just near Lowu or Shangrila, walking distance or in dong men or any near by place you can guide me to by cab.

Thank you very much for your help.

Try reading past posts like this:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=804553&postcount=2700

or go to the Shenzhen Thread and search for key words "Pink Apartments" , "BBS" etc.

Enjoy!
AG