PDA

View Full Version : Lady Marmalade Parties

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Explor
02-15-13, 00:33
Would I seem out of place at one of these parties as a guy in early twenties?

(and more generally. What happens? Do you talk to the other punters? How do you go about signalling you're ready to start something with one of the girls, or do they take the initiative? Do you do so in private or in front of everyone else?)

Slavophile
02-17-13, 19:15
It's a proper orgy mate! Just read the thread before asking that kind of a question. It's group sex in its finest and purest form. You can talk to punters if you choose or not.

Just chill out!

Slavophile

Creation
02-22-13, 22:39
Would I seem out of place at one of these parties as a guy in early twenties?

(and more generally. What happens? Do you talk to the other punters? How do you go about signalling you're ready to start something with one of the girls, or do they take the initiative? Do you do so in private or in front of everyone else?) I wouldn't worry. What girl wouldn't like or mind a nice youngish chap. I mean I'm of slight build and if not for the greys in my hair would pass for 20 something. In fact I look mid-30's with it. But in reality I'm in my very late 40's! Go figure. You might just be envied and not just by the ladies!

As for talk amongst the men if you arrive early enough it would be easier as then you can say hi to the others as they arrive. But don't bother, just go to the buffet table and have a nibble. The women would be all there but just act normally. Just a nod here would be sufficient while you sip your cola. You may find men talking amongst themselves despite you arriving early, I suspect they may be staying on from the last party and know each other by now. Nobody's here to talk why'know. And signal nothing just get in there and do your stuff.

Hope I've made your mind up to come. I don't mind visiting again if you can pay for me!

Zuluzinho
03-15-13, 16:36
Hi guys,

WOW. LMP rocks!

I think I first read about LMP end of 2008 and was right up tempted. Unfortunately, being the shy guy I am, I couldn't dare attending one.

Finally, this week I plucked up all my courage and decided that was something I had to do at least once in my life.

LMP really deserve its reputation. Although I'm a bit disappointed about my own performance with the girls, I must say LMMP was beyond my expectations. The place has a good feel, the hosts were friendly. Special thanks to Antonia who try her best to make my first party a success.

The party seemed to be fully booked, so the ladies had a lot of work. Though, I couldn't believe all the efforts the girls made to make this party a 2 hours non-stop orgy and all of them showed a good attitude.

I didn't ask all the ladies name, but I seem to remember Nicole, Zara, Sophia, Mariah.

Their increasing their price starting 8th April. But from what I've experienced I think it's still good value for money. I hope I'll get the chance to go back in the very near future.

Cheers LMP

G3100
03-18-13, 22:40
Attended LMP last Monday, first experience to this venue. Had some trouble to find the place so I arrived almost 10 minutes after it has started. Kind of strange to walk inside and see the action ongoing the minute you enter the door. But it was surprisingly good, something very different but the hosts and the girls were very friendly and keen to help you into the action. The party was almost fully booked so had to share girls sometimes, but never a problem to get attention. Can't complain about my own stamina but I could only finish two times even if I had fun more times. Only thing I did not like was the bathrobes which was quite dirty! Will probably be back as playing with 7 girls for 2 hours was a nice experience after all.

Jj1973
03-21-13, 15:36
Hi There all,

I am a great fan of LMP and as you are all no doubt aware they are probably the best party providers in London. The only problem is that they are presently closed until early April and with the recent demise of gentlemans parties, I'm not sure what other options are out there during the LMP closure period.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jj1973
03-25-13, 13:38
Gosh,

I had no idea I would stir up such emotions.

For the record, I am a fan of LMP and have been attending for many years, although of late my attendance has subsided somewhat. For me it feels like going home, I am well known and always greeted well.for me, its like the CHEERS of adult parties.

I have only attended one other party organiser, being Gentlemans parties and they have shut down. My experience of them has been somewhat mixed. I generally do also enjoy them, also lighter on the wallet, but do get frustrated with all the sitting around during a 4 hour party.

I am still looking for alternatives to LMP especially whilst they are shut over easter.

I do agree though that it can feel like a bit of a conveyor belt sometimes at LMP.

Anyway, if there are any other suggestions about other party venues in London, it would still be greatly appreciated. I have read the forum and have not managed to see anything.

I do also agree with the comments about costs in NRW and generally visit Partytreff Mettmann when I am there. Not a fan of FKK so much prefer the group / public thing. However, unless I am there for existing commitments a special trip is not only not practical but also taking into account travel and accomodation costs LMP still represents reasonably good value.

Anyway, back to my original question, can anyone suggest any other parties other than LMP in London.

Once again, if I have offended anyone by posting in the LMP thread, then my apologies. Feel free to either PM me or reply in the other parties thread, if you think that them will take offence. Personally I doubt she would.

NiceJack

Of course you are right, , I was actually being sarcastic. Based on previous comments I made on this thread which lead to some of the most violent and outrageous flaming I ever read on ISG. If you have really have nothing better to do, just go a few pages back and see by yourself.

On my way to a nice NRW FKK tour next week. For the equivalent of the new £ 160 LMP cost, I will be able to stay 20h in a large club, with food, sauna, massage, indoor pool, surronded by around 30-50 naked girls, and free to fuck 5-6 of them for this price.

Cheers

TonyCarioca11
04-02-13, 20:53
I have been going to LMP for over 3 years on a monthly basis. Have also done several trips in Germany to FKKs, done the partytreff and have been to Thermas in Brazil several times. As a person who appreciates all of them (except the partytreff) I can easily say that you cannot compare FKKs to LMP. It's like comparing apples with oranges.

First of all let's try to look into the economics. Good FKKs cost on average 60 euro entry (Artemis 80 euro) and 30 min with a girl is 50 euro (artemis 60 euro). So entry and two girls would be at least 150 euro. With drink I would say 160euro which is 140 GBP.

I usually spend a long time in FKKs (6-8 hours) and spend about 210 euro for 3 girls and entry.

At LMP you get 7 girls in 2 hours for 140 (160 GBP without membership).

Leaving economics aside and coming to reality, LMP offers something which you cannot easily find in an FKK: the twisted pleasure to have a threesome with a lady and another punter. I have to say that it's a turn on for me to have sex with a lady while she is giving oral to another guy. Or sometimes I just watch a threesome. This may not be for everybody but than everybody has a choice. The ratio of 2 to 1 ensures that every guy stays busy and does not have to wait. To give further credit to LMP I have to say that the quality of girls has improved IMO over the years. Sadly some of my favorite girls leave and some others take their place. Just recently I had changed my attendance at the events to weekly from monthly due to the great party atmosphere. About the girls leaving: If you do the math of 10 guys having sex with the lady in one session and 3 sessions per day she could have sex with about 30 guys the day she works. Most girls work only 1 or 2 days per week but clearly they burn out with time. No one has to do this job forever. When the girls save enough money they can move on with their life and everybody should have respect for that. Similar for girls in FKKs and Thermas.

Was at Artemis in Berlin for Easter break and I also enjoy FKKs as it's a completely different atmosphere and style of having sex. Not to continue this thread too long here my point is that Thermas in Rio, FKKs and LMP are all different kind of places and all of them have their different attractions and different people may like different things. I personally like all of them and have to say that I'm thankful that LMP exists in London. Of course I would love to see a FKK in London but until we have one I will take trips when I can. Life should be enjoyed in moderation and moderation for me is a mix of LMP, FKKs and Thermas based on my free time.

TonyCarioca11
04-07-13, 22:08
Have you visited Erlebniswohnung in Berlin?Not yet. If the ratio of man to woman is too high than I would not be interested though.

Yhddude13
05-06-13, 02:52
Anybody see the article in the weekend FT that mentioned the parties? It seems like its a good way to fix LIBOR. I saw the article in the print version on a plane fom Hong Kong to NY, so I can't like to it.

Emma Xxx
05-06-13, 19:44
Hi Guys,

After over five years at our venue in Lancaster Gate, we will shortly be moving to new premises. This has been a long time in the planning and was a major factor in our recent contribution increase. We had hoped to move during the Easter break but it has taken us a very long time to find premises that provide all the exacting features we require.

Everything is now signed and sealed and we shall continue partying at LG and close there after the party on Saturday June the first. We will then start partying at our new venue on Monday June the third.

The new apartment is larger than present with more natural daylight and all on one level.

It is in the St James area of Westminster, outside the congestion zone with ample on street and NCP parking. It is accessible from mainline rail and easily walkable from 4 tube stations.

We will provide more precise details on location nearer the time and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact us or ask or when you are at your next party.

Regards,

Moss

Englishbobaz
05-15-13, 02:26
Lady Marmalade Parties, I was there last July 2012 and went 3 times had a blast.

Justume
05-17-13, 06:55
Lady Marmalade Parties, I was there last July 2012 and went 3 times had a blast.I am aware of LMP but its 2 hours for 160lb. I know the girls are better but I don't want to go in and feel like sex freak fighting with the other guys and trying to fuck as many in 2 hours. So anyone else tried the other clubs mentioned like Lime Light etc.

Sobo77
05-19-13, 02:59
I am aware of LMP but its 2 hours for 160lb. I know the girls are better but I don't want to go in and feel like sex freak fighting with the other guys and trying to fuck as many in 2 hours. So anyone else tried the other clubs mentioned like Lime Light etc.I think after the first few rounds at LMP, it will be the ladies chasing you.

Kbkbal
05-28-13, 20:40
Was in London for a couple of weeks and was torn between wanting to get as much mongering in as humanly possible and not having the ready cash that I once did to cope with London's astronomical prices, so decided to gird my loins (metaphorically. Physically, the loins were well and truly ungirded) and give LMP a go.

After two visits and a having thoroughly emptied the old tadpole manufactory, all I can say is hallelujah. Thank the mongering heavens for LMP! If eleven girls for 320 quid isn't value for money (in London or anywhere else) , I don't know what is.

I have to admit that the first time was nerve-wracking, but only for about five minutes. I think I was lucky that I picked that particular date and time because there were a few regulars attending and a couple of them in particular were very friendly and happy to help the newbie feel at ease. Even if that hadn't happened, I would have been fine as the ladies managing the party (especially Barbara[?]) were very welcoming, warm and patient.

The girls are also very kind when they know you're a noob. I was taken under the wing of a lovely little Hungarian blonde first up and, after some passionate snogging, soon found myself lying back and receiving a very accomplished BBBJ while another partygoer banged her in doggie. I had been a little apprehensive about (a) being the only foreigner there, but that wasn't the case - there were a couple of other South Asian guys and a Chinese guy there so where you came from certainly wasn't an issue; and (b) about not being exactly slim, but again there were all shapes and sizes in the mix and the girls didn't discriminate in any way.

It was a busy party with the full 2:1 ratio, but the only time I wasn't sucking, fucking, licking or snogging was when I chose not to. Both the girls and the ladies managing the party were very proactive in getting the shy guys involved. I realised early on that there's no point standing around uncertainly and I found that the girls preferred the guys to take the initiative and dive in with mouth, tongue or cock (provided you did so in a gentlemanly fashion). Any and all advances were welcomed.

On my first visit, I managed to play with all six of the girls present (a real smorgasbord of Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Hungarian and English) and to come three times. The last pop was a real struggle but the lovely young Latvian lady who was blowing me and jerking me off wasn't about to let me go without polishing me off. 2 hours, 6 girls, 3 pops and all sorts of kinky gangbanging fun. A pretty sweet deal for 160 quid.

I had such a good time that I went back again three days later, having barely replenished my reserves. Six different girls, which made me very happy as I like to keep count, both of numbers as well as nationalities. Missed out on one girl this time, but that was largely because (a) it was a much smaller party this time and the ratio was more like 1:1; and (b) there were a couple of absolute cuties (both local) that I couldn't resist going back to play with. I had my first round with Toni. The kind of girl you could easily fall head-over-heels for: smoking body, big eyes, lovely kissable lips and a really sweet disposition to round it all off. I probably spent about 40 minutes of the 2 hours alone with her. Lots of kissing, a brilliant 69 and some rambunctious sex until I popped in doggy (from which angle she was a sight to behold, I might add). Onto another 1:1 with Jules (hope I've remembered her name correctly) , also local, a peaches-and-cream pretty GND type. She blew me for a while, then lay back while I gave her long, languorous head until she came shuddering and moaning. Put the icing on the cake for me, having been told earlier by Toni "god, you're good". Jules then tried to return the favour by looking me in the eyes and asking me to come in her mouth, but it was too soon after my first pop and I had to wander off for a bit of a sit-down before returning to the fray. Jules made sure she found me and had me spunk in her mouth later on.

It was another United Nations of girls this time, too: as well as the two English girls, there was a Polish hottie, a Finn, another EE girl whom I missed out on playing with and an oriental lady who was coy about saying where she came from, but not in the least bit coy when it came to everything else. My last pop (again, one that seemed humanly impossible, but which the girls were determined to make happen) was all over the Polish girl's tits, with my head cradled in the Oriental girl's lap and my mouth full of her nipples. 2 hours, 5 girls, 3 pops, 160 quid: again, not shabby at all.

Contrary to what one may expect, it's actually more fun when the party is busier as the dirtiness of the threesomes and all the sex going on around you only adds to the overall experience. I will also make sure I go for the first slot of the day (1pm. 3pm) next time as I found the girls to be more at their peak (my first visit was 1-3, the second time was 4-6). It would be fantastic to have had the chance to DP and DV, but this didn't seem on the menu. Can't have it all, I suppose.

What else? The big guys there for security were friendly on both occasions I went and the lady-managers were outstanding hostesses. The two Bichon Frises were very cute and I made friends with the white one in no time at all (the black one was understandably a little wary of me after I almost sat on it as it snoozed under a cushion on the sofa!). There were plenty of snacks and drinks available and the bathrooms as well as the bathroom linen were clean.

All in all, LMP was a fantastic experience and I can't imagine doing anything else when I'm next in London.

R The Man
06-06-13, 05:46
Looking forward to cumming back to London, and trying out the new location on Monday night. Too bad, though, because I got a great deal on a hotel just around the corner from the old location. Now will have to take the tube.

See you then!

R The Man
06-06-13, 05:50
I have been going to LMP for over 3 years on a monthly basis. Have also done several trips in Germany to FKKs, done the partytreff and have been to Thermas in Brazil several times. As a person who appreciates all of them (except the partytreff) I can easily say that you cannot compare FKKs to LMP. It's like comparing apples with oranges.

Not to continue this thread too long here my point is that Thermas in Rio, FKKs and LMP are all different kind of places and all of them have their different attractions and different people may like different things. I personally like all of them and have to say that I'm thankful that LMP exists in London. Of course I would love to see a FKK in London but until we have one I will take trips when I can. Life should be enjoyed in moderation and moderation for me is a mix of LMP, FKKs and Thermas based on my free time.Totally agree. I like the variety of all those kinds of experiences. Each has their own charms. I'm just thankful that I have the opportunity to hobby all over the world, and to shag gorgeous young girls of all nationalities and colours, all by just flashing some cash.

R.

Bobbyson
06-06-13, 06:52
Totally agree. I like the variety of all those kinds of experiences. Each has their own charms. I'm just thankful that I have the opportunity to hobby all over the world, and to shag gorgeous young girls of all nationalities and colours, all by just flashing some cash.

R.Amen to that!

I really enjoy LM parties when I'm in London! I've been to about 4. When I'm in Germany I really enjoy FKK Golden time. And an occasional partytreff, if I'm I Amsterdam ill even hit the red light district if I see somethin I really like. Etc! I love this hobby! In brazil I prefer freelancers at this street bar on the beach in Rio. The termas seemed a bit to costly!

SamHot
06-06-13, 17:28
I am a little late to write in this thread but reading throu the thread does being back a lot of amazing memories of the time I had at LMP.

I must admit that I am not a regular but have always fancied idea of orgy. LMP seemed like a perfect place to start. I called them up and got a palce on a Saturday in October 12. Managed to reach the place tube station with help of person on phone. As I reached there, was greeted so warmly with Lady Emma. And right behind that half open door was action already in full swing. Went to Chang room where people were getting rady for session and some were finishing from the previous session. Took a shower, slapped of rob, cock was already hard with watching all the action.

I went to the room with a single bed. A petite blonde was already busy with two guys as I waited my turn. Guy in the mouth finished and it was my turn. Played with her firm but small tits and sucked her nipples to heart content while she gave a soft and slow BJ. As the person in her pussy finished, I jumped to the opportunity and came in few strokes (really was tight).

Anyways, cleaned up and watched some action while I zeroed on a tattooed girl. She was constable busy and showered everybody else. Day was busy. Emma was quick to notice and found someone for me. She had lovely face and slightly soft boobs. In red lingerie she looked lovely. Sucked her for a while and took her from behind while she was giving BJ to another fellow. Did not come for a while and was getting tired. Asked her to come on top and she obliged. She rode really hard while I enjoyed her soft boonies and lovely long hair.

Finally got my chance with licking pussy of tattooed lady. She was so smooth and clean, it really felt lovely. It was getting harder to get a hard on after two sessions. A lady with dark hair along with tattooed girl helped me get and tattooed girl moved on, the other girl was already tired a the end of the day but asked me what I wanted. I asked her for an old fashioned fuck, she agreed. 10 more minutes and I had enjoyed most wonderful two hours of my life.

Looking to get back to LMP whenever I go back to London.

Carlojj
06-06-13, 21:58
I have been going to LMP for over 3 years on a monthly basis. Have also done several trips in Germany to FKKs, done the partytreff and have been to Thermas in Brazil several times. As a person who appreciates all of them (except the partytreff) I can easily say that you cannot compare FKKs to LMP. It's like comparing apples with oranges...How can you 7 girl for this price don't understand.

And do you have only 2 hrs only.

CaptCabins
06-29-13, 16:31
Hi,

I have a few question regarding LMP.

In LMP can we...

A) Cum on the girls bodies.

B) Do the girl take showers after getting banged?

C) Can we fuck the girl really hard?

Pagal Chacha
06-29-13, 19:20
Hi,

I have a few question regarding lmp.

In lmp can we :-

A) Cum on the girls bodies.

B) do the girl take showers after getting banged?

C) can we fuck the girl really hardYes to A and C and yes to B if they get soiled with your cum

Slavophile
07-15-13, 20:34
After spending some of my best mongering days in the old LMP flat I was just wondering what is the overall opinion of the new LMP venue? I am sure it's great, just wondering how easy it is now to get to and the logistics. I know I should just go myself and see. I am surprised they didn't keep the old location and just open up second location. I know that would've put so many smiles on so many faces, it would be hard to quantify.

Cheers,

Slavophile

Westside2003
07-27-13, 02:03
to be honest up front, generally an orgy party is not my scene. i just don't have the personality or confidence to be effective in the type of environment you would see in a regular swingers club or gang bang. but the folks at lmp have cracked the code and created a model that makes it accessible and fun for anyone. it felt less like a competitive gang bang and more like the sexual equivalent of speed dating.

so the exec summary is that in two insane hours, i was with 5 different girls (one of them twice) and managed to finish 4 times. i was completely exhausted and spent by the time the party ended. i can honestly say that i have never had an experience like this.

the longer story: i called and spoke to a really nice guy on the phone. said there were a few slots open for the 7pm party and promised to text the address. he was very welcoming and encouraging. i arrived a few minutes before 7 and was greeted by a hot girl at the door. explained that it was my first visit and she escorted me through the routine. valuables in the sealed envelope. clothes hung up. robe on and off to the shower escorted by the beautiful jennifer. hung out in the kitchen and had a beer with some of the other guests and a few of the girls.

it was in those first minutes hanging out in the kitchen that i knew this was likely to work out. the girls were all very friendly and flirty. the other guys were friendly and at ease. soon it was announced that it was party time and everyone filed into the two large playrooms. several people were already going at it and i was hanging back getting a lay of the land.

here is where lesson number 2 came in. participation is mandatory. within 10 seconds the sexy redhead adelle approached me and asked me to come with her. outstanding bbbj and then some really hot doggie leading to pop #1. she was fully into it and working hard to make it great.

i left the first room and peeked into the other. intending to chill for a bit and rest before the next round. barbara immediately made eye contact and ordered me over to play. barbara was like the queen of the party. encouraging everyone, flirting and making it clear that she was doing exactly what she loves to do. got a quick bbbj and ended up getting connected to bia while barbara was working on another guest.

bia is a petite little tattoo'd beauty. amazing rack and gorgeous and naughty face. kisses leading to a bbbj, leading to several positions and the surprised myself with pop #2. normally takes much longer but she coaxed it out of me with gusto. ran to the kitchen for a quick break and then went back to the room to check things out.

again, immediately was encouraged by isabelle to get a bbbj. full on pse goodness in several positions. intense dirty talking eye contact plus a full on vocal orgasm from barbara next to us led to pop #3. at this point, my mind was officially blown.

i literally hid in the tv room for a few minutes just to catch my breath. and the second i poked my head out, i was grabbed by barbara who explained we had some unfinished business. some dfk leading to bbbj and then more pse goodness. couldn't finish the deed, but had a great time anyway. tried to take a break but was intersected by bia for round two. had a repeat with her but again was not going to ring my bell that soon again.

took a quick break and checked out the other room. was invited to join in with the stunning jennifer. initially getting a bbbj while she was getting it from behind. but in seconds, that guy was gone and she ordered me to stay where i was and not to move. she left for a quick clean up and picked up right where she left off. for some reason she decided to have a little extra fun with me. we went to the counter with the mirrored wall behind it did it standing up. we then did some crazy doggie somehow on the recliner. at which point she asked if i had tried the sex swing. 3.2. 1. she is on the sex swing and i am pounding away. another guy comes from the side and i am watching her give an insane blow job while i am pounding away and boom. #4.

there is about 5 minutes left for the party and i head to the showers full of victory.

if it's not clear from my play by play above, they are very conscious of anyone possibly being left out. it's not just management. its in the attitude of all of the girls. which results in 2 hours of uninterrupted, hard core fun. no worries about finishing too soon or taking too long. no worries about trying to pick the perfect one. you just keep going from one to the next as often as you like. every single girl had a great attitude. horny, flirty, dirty and engaging.

that's really what set this experience apart for me. the collective attitude of the staff. you can be a bit shy or awkward and it doesn't matter in the slightest. every single girl will invite you to get involved and seems to truly enjoy what they are doing.

my only regret is that i leave town tomorrow!

Jj1973
07-31-13, 11:54
Hi there,

Recently got back from Germany and managed to try some of the gangbang options out there. Got a bit of taste for it and wondered if there were any options here in London.

Hopefully someone can shed some light.

Many thanks.

JJ

Mrpusa
07-31-13, 21:45
Hi there,

Recently got back from Germany and managed to try some of the gangbang options out there. Got a bit of taste for it and wondered if there were any options here in London.

Hopefully someone can shed some light.

Many thanks.

JJDear Mate,

Your best option in London for the gangbang experince is Lady Marmalade Parties (LMP for short). The cost is 180 UK pounds (without membership). There is a separate tread for LMP on this board and of course you can google it!

Jj1973
08-01-13, 10:32
Dear Mate,

Your best option in LONDON for the gangbang experince is LADY MARMALADES PARTY (LMP for short). The cost is 180 UK pounds (without membership). There is a separate tread for LMP on this board and of course you can google it!Thank you. I am familiar with LMP and regularly attend. I was actually after a smaller affair, perhaps 2 or 3 girls with 10/12 guys. A much higher ratio of guys than LMP. What I was after was having the girl service 3/4 guys simultaneously, rather than just the max 2 guys at LMP which is more often than not the norm.

Many thanks again

Dreams
08-03-13, 10:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dreams
08-04-13, 09:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dreams
08-12-13, 15:40
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Geo Rge
09-01-13, 11:00
Is there a clear trend as to which of the three parties during normal work days are more crowded? The 1pm. 4pm or 7pm?

Dan Danger
09-01-13, 23:08
Hi all,

OK, not a review but a question. Last time I was in London last year and tried to make it to the LMP I called up and was given an address (near Lancaster Gate?). Somehow I ended up walking too far, and then when I thought I was in the right spot I still couldn't figure out the number. Since it was 20 minutes late, dejected I gave up.

I'm planning to be in London again in a couple of weeks and would love this time to really attend. I understand that since then the location has moved.

So, is the new address relatively easy to find once you are near it?

I don't mean the tube location or street as that should be easy enough but last time I was there the numbering of the houses baffled me so to those who have tried the new one, is it relatively easy to find especially if you're running late as I tend to be? I hope I can also have the address texted to me as that will should help too.

Also, I've never tried the group thing before (closest has been the "TV room" at Palace in Frankfurt) so I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing but I'll post my report once I've actually found the place.

Thanks,

Dan

Emma Xxx
09-02-13, 08:48
Hi Dan,

The new venue is in Westminster and, from feedback from guests, is very easy to find.

For reasons of discretion, we do not publish our address but when you book, a text message will be sent with the full postal address allowing you to plan your route. To assist with this we have an interactive map on the website. Our nearest tube stations are Westminster and St James Park.

Bookings are only taken up to 24 hours in advance and all we ask is that you call us from a mobile phone without the number being withheld.

In answer to Geos question, there is no clear trend regarding any day or particular party time. I wish it were easy to predict but on any given day, any or none of the 3 could be the quieter. All I can say is that the one which is more often the quieter would be the 4pm but all are limited to maximum 2-1 ratio.

Regards,

Moss

Hi all,

OK, not a review but a question. Last time I was in London last year and tried to make it to the LMP I called up and was given an address (near Lancaster Gate?). Somehow I ended up walking too far, and then when I thought I was in the right spot I still couldn't figure out the number. Since it was 20 minutes late, dejected I gave up.

I'm planning to be in London again in a couple of weeks and would love this time to really attend. I understand that since then the location has moved.

So, is the new address relatively easy to find once you are near it?

I don't mean the tube location or street as that should be easy enough but last time I was there the numbering of the houses baffled me so to those who have tried the new one, is it relatively easy to find especially if you're running late as I tend to be? I hope I can also have the address texted to me as that will should help too.

Also, I've never tried the group thing before (closest has been the "TV room" at Palace in Frankfurt) so I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing but I'll post my report once I've actually found the place.

Thanks,

Dan

Oskarr1981
09-04-13, 00:41
A few days ago I had a very pleasant experience at LMP, for the first time (after another wonderful few hour first-time at FKK Oase the day before).

The group thing is not really my thing, and this is not really 'group-sex' as one usually think of it (it is a number of beds with 2 men per bed, each one attended by one girl, that you can 'join' from behind if you wish, and if you are not already being attended on the bed.).

But what makes it very worth its while, is that it is more like a very high-end Partytreff: for the fixed price (160 pounds, which seems to be hefty only before you have experienced it) you can fuck 4-7 girls repeatedly, with no limits, and believe me, these girls are skilled, professional, highly sexy, personable and gorgeous! The photos on the website are real, and many times do not even make justice to the girls.

And whenever you are idle, one girl will call you to join and play. There seem to be a rule of the house that no one should be left alone at any time.

Apart from that, Emma and Moss are nice people, and the place is very easy to find. Booking. And the entire process. Is very easy. During the session, free drinks, wine and food are available throughout in the kitchen.

All the girls were really, really good, but special mentions go to Ivana and Misha that were attending that day. The best BJs I ever received. (and repeatedly at that!)

Note: Do not make the same mistake as I did: if you are passing through the UK on a flight connection, do not change money at the airport. The rates are horrendous, and at LMP, they will let you pay in USD at the normal bank rate.

From Heathrow airport, take the Heathrow Express to Paddington (34 pounds round-trip) and from there, it is a short tube ride.

Once you arrive, you will change to a bathrobe in a kind of locker room, then you will be asked to place all your valuables in an envelope that will be kept safe until you pay and depart.

I will go back whenever I can, solely for the high quality of the girls and their outstanding service for the price. Adn next time I will take some viagra.

Member #4207
09-08-13, 17:20
LMP early week.

I have been a regular visitor to LMP over the last 7 years (my how time flies) at their Lancaster gate venue posting as MK (those who know – know. Don't you WR etc). This was my first visit to the Westminster venue.

First impressions : Easy to find, Emma texted back the address on booking in the usual manner.

I alighted at Westminster tube station and it's a five minute walk. Easy access, met by a Polish lady at the door who gave a brief tour. Place is clean as LG and has the advantage of three bathrooms. However one head was bagged off as out of order. Only two play rooms were open on this visit due to lack of players.

Of those rooms open one had a double bed and a play swing and one had a double bed and a single bed.

Therefore first impressions were good but not great.

On the day there were only five players for the 1till-3pm session and 5 girls available. Not good. I like group action and this did not bode well. As expected there was little group play, the girls did their best (really how can I moan at 3 girls attending to me at one point – one with her tits in my face one blowing me and one playing with my balls) but for me it's all about spit roasts and MMFF action as I can get 1 to 1 anytime I want.

I did finish twice in the 1 ½ hours I stayed there (I had no desire to stay for the full 2 hrs) once exploding on the Romanians tits after a long HJ with another girl playing with my balls, once with the tattooed Polish girl after a great BJ watching another guy doggying a thin girl while having his balls massaged from behind by another girl.

So all in all an almost satisfying but rather a more disappointing session mainly due to the lack of numbers. I had planned to return on Saturday but other commitments stopped this plus the new £160 fee is bordering on too much for what's supplied. The lounge is now less inviting and the food / beverages were not as easily flowing (on all occasions I had to ask for a drink rather than being offered one) as in Lancaster Gate.

I am relatively well off (oil and gas) but £160 is now pushing it and for this price the service needs to be better or exceptional. Perhaps LMP are looking at the political market and it's hanger on's given the new location?

Take note LMP. Excelsior is starting to look more attractive, take this as guidance feedback. As I commented on the day, parking looked to be an issue but this was dismissed in our discussion. Umm – I found LG easy to manoeuvre the Mustang around not so Westminster. Plus it's in the congestion zone.

When travelling by tube I used to like the experience of sitting on a tube train with all the regular guys / girls after having just had sex with 4-6 women, this feeling was however diminished by the hassle of walking through the tourist areas of the capital.

Jury's out on this one, I'll play again but hope for better.

Meanwhile in Azerbaijan £160 will easily buy two for the whole night.

Pagal Chacha
09-08-13, 20:13
Swing Monger Azerbaijan two for whole night for £160.

Angeles city 8 for £160.

Mom basa 16 for £160.

But LMP is the best value for money in London, I agree quality of hostesses varies from day to day based on thier attitude, LMP gives me breathing space betn my international mongering, God bless the good old Guju lady Emma!

Jerboa
09-09-13, 00:24
IMO £160 Is starting to tip the balance for a acceptable party fee, for only a two hour party you will have to make every minute count.

With LMP still reported as running a good party, and with very little competition In London, maybe the price rise Isn't any big surprise.

Member #4207
09-09-13, 06:44
Excelsior. My bad sorry. I was trying to remember a name from the past. They used to run similar partys but I can't find a link now. Google London Sex Partys and a load of alternatives come up.

Emma Xxx
09-09-13, 11:37
Swingmaster, thank you for your feedback.

As I read it, you seem to have been satisfied with your time there but your main source of dissatisfaction was the lack of numbers which impacted on the party aspect. Alas, that is something we cannot control and at certain times of the year we have the odd quiet party. You post actually backs up something we tell people who want to attend a quiet party. They are not as good as ones with more guests! Just happens your timings were off.

When we moved location, we were naturally concerned about the impact on and opinions of guests. Whilst we cannot hope to please everyone, the overwhelming feedback about both the location and venue has been positive. Whilst inside the congestion zone, parking is plentiful and I have to say that we drive a 17ft SUV with ease around the area. The vast majority of our guests who drive do so at evenings or weekends when both the congestion and parking places are free.

Contributions are always a point of discussion and wether they are value compared to places like Azerbaijan, Germany or anywhere else is wholly subjective. If someone is in London, the only relevant price is a London centric one. I would point out to Jerboa that the lack of parties has no bearing on our pricing. The £160 contribution is a £20 rise on the old one, unchanged for 4 years and although it came into effect 5 months ago, was announced a year ago when there was more parties around.

As I said earlier, I appreciate your feedback and take it on board. I hope you accept my response in the same spirit. We appreciate everyone's feedback but on occasions that feedback is based on a one off snapshot. You have partied with us for 7 years so presumably enjoyed it so I am sure you will try again and hopefully have a different view next time.

Moss

LMP early week.

I have been a regular visitor to LMP over the last 7 years (my how time flies) at their Lancaster gate venue posting as MK (those who know – know. Don't you WR etc). This was my first visit to the Westminster venue.

First impressions : Easy to find, Emma texted back the address on booking in the usual manner.

I alighted at Westminster tube station and it's a five minute walk. Easy access, met by a Polish lady at the door who gave a brief tour. Place is clean as LG and has the advantage of three bathrooms. However one head was bagged off as out of order. Only two play rooms were open on this visit due to lack of players.

Of those rooms open one had a double bed and a play swing and one had a double bed and a single bed.

Therefore first impressions were good but not great...

Jerboa
09-19-13, 17:56
Swingmaster, thank you for your feedback.

Contributions are always a point of discussion and wether they are value compared to places like Azerbaijan, Germany or anywhere else is wholly subjective. If someone is in London, the only relevant price is a London centric one. I would point out to Jerboa that the lack of parties has no bearing on our pricing. The £160 contribution is a £20 rise on the old one, unchanged for 4 years and although it came into effect 5 months ago, was announced a year ago when there was more parties around.

As I said earlier, I appreciate your feedback and take it on board. I hope you accept my response in the same spirit. We appreciate everyone's feedback but on occasions that feedback is based on a one off snapshot. You have partied with us for 7 years so presumably enjoyed it so I am sure you will try again and hopefully have a different view next time.

MossMoss you might of announced the price rise a year ago, but the fact is you're the only game in town, your business decision to raise the price, but it was done a lot easier without any serious competition.

It's been a long time since I last parties at LMP, I had considered a return as I know you still run a very good party, but the £20 rise put me off, not VFM to me for a 2hr party, for €70-€150 I can spend 12 hours at a German Partytreff or sex party.

Myrrh
09-19-13, 19:56
Greetings everybody,

Myrrh would like everyone to know that he is not a fan of Lady Marmalade Parties.

Thanks,

Jackson

Emma Xxx
09-19-13, 21:11
Moss you might of announced the price rise a year ago, but the fact is you're the only game in town, your business decision to raise the price, but it was done a lot easier without any serious competition.

It's been a long time since I last parties at LMP, I had considered a return as I know you still run a very good party, but the £20 rise put me off, not VFM to me for a 2hr party, for €70-€150 I can spend 12 hours at a German Partytreff or sex party.Jerboa, I understand that everyone has a tipping point and the £20 increment was yours. That I fully respect.

Our decision to implement it was not taken lightly and certainly was not influenced by the competition or lack of it. We chose to publicise the increase many months in advance to demonstrate that it was a carefully thought out move. Every business has to strike a balance between price and quality and it is sometimes necessary to increase one to maintain the other.

With respect, I cannot understand why people compare pricing for us to somewhere in Germany. The typical member of this forum who visits us is here in London on business and looking for entertainment in the limited time they have free. What is available in Germany is about as relevant to them as what is available back in their home nation. Additionally, with the fall in value of the pound against the Dollar and Euro, along with the fact we accept both as payment at prevailing rates, even with the £20 increase, guests are still paying essentially the same as they were 5 years ago!

I hope you continue to enjoy your partytreff visits and maybe some day we will see you again. We do not view them as competitors due to geography and I am sure there are enough party fans for all of us to continue what we do.

Regards,

Moss

Emma Xxx
09-19-13, 21:25
Myrrh,

Google is your friend. Why don't you let your fingers do the walking and find these other parties if you believe they exist.

Parties, like any business, need customers. To get them, they advertise. So instead of stalking us and posting negative comments on somewhere you have never been to, try and be a positive contributor to this website and find these alternatives.

When you do then you can publicise them to the rafters on the general party forum.

One tip for you. You will gain more credibility if after finding somewhere, you actually attend one of their parties and give a detailed review.

Somehow I suspect you find it easier to troll on here.

Moss

Jerboa
09-19-13, 22:05
Yes for a large city like London there is no serious competition since Gent Parties got shut down, but saying that they were a bunch of liars and bullshitters, obviously at LMP it's a max 2:1 ratio, so I don't mind paying more but there is a balance.

Kingh Singh
09-21-13, 23:16
The £160 party fee may be a bit for some but is subjective, at least the good thing is additional services such as Rimming and Cim are being offered

At times.

Member #4207
09-22-13, 06:28
The £160 party fee may be a bit for some but is subjective, at least the good thing is additional services such as Rimming and Cim are being offered

At times.Never seen rimming at LMP although the girls often try to finger your arse but this is just a tried and tested technique to make you cum quicker, I always stop them trying this old trick on me, I'll finish in my own paid for time thank you.

CIM is avoided by the providers, it does happen but usually as a result of bad timing (by the girl!).

Member #4207
09-22-13, 06:46
Swingmaster, thank you for your feedback.SwingMonger.

As I read it, you seem to have been satisfied with your time there but your main source of dissatisfaction was the lack of numbers which impacted on the party aspect. Alas, that is something we cannot control and at certain times of the year we have the odd quiet party. You post actually backs up something we tell people who want to attend a quiet party. They are not as good as ones with more guests! Just happens your timings were off.Agreed on the numbers front. But hey that's fair enough. I was early in the week, I had considered returning the following Saturday but changed my mind as bizarrely I have found Saturdays too busy with the type of guys that tell the wife they've gone to the football.

When we moved location, we were naturally concerned about the impact on and opinions of guests. Whilst we cannot hope to please everyone, the overwhelming feedback about both the location and venue has been positive. Whilst inside the congestion zone, parking is plentiful and I have to say that we drive a 17ft SUV with ease around the area. The vast majority of our guests who drive do so at evenings or weekends when both the congestion and parking places are free.Fair enough but I preferred the two floor layout at Lancaster Gate and it was off the main tourist routes for access. BTW you know you're going to get pulled for that miss spaced plate with an illegal font!

Moss£160 isn't much of an issue for me, the girls are great fun and attractive so its worth it, but I would like to see a return to better service in the non play area. We are paying guests after all.

I'll be back when business trips allow time to play between flights. Guess its the price of an unusual addiction.

Myrrh
09-22-13, 11:22
Greetings everybody,

Myrrh would like everyone to know that he is not a fan of Lady Marmalade Parties.

Thanks,

Jackson

Emma Xxx
09-22-13, 13:25
Myrrh,

Not sure why you have appointed yourself The Lord Protector of all members considering attending a LM Party. However, let me state clearly our position on what guys can and cannot expect to avoid you having to go through everyone's reports with a fine tooth comb.

No guy will ever attend one of our parties with the expectation he is guaranteed anything. All our ladies are here of free choice and party how they want to. That means some will be comfortable doing some things, others not. However, it is agreed that there is no anal and all sex is with protection. Beyond that, it is their choice.

Now I understand this concept of not being guaranteed something at the cheapest price is beyond your comprehension but for 9 years now, guys have been attending our parties under this agreement, have enjoyed themselves, returned and also recommended us to others so this way works. We realise we will never please everyone and sometimes, as with you, this is a blessing!

You can carry on attacking us and anyone who has a good word about us but quite frankly, anyone contemplating attending our parties and who possesses a modicum of intelligence will read your rantings and treat them with the contempt they deserve. You do us no harm and just make yourself look like a twisted and bitter little troll.

Speaking of trolling, on the other parties section, you have insinuated something and I have challenged you to be specific. Let's see if you have the balls to answer or if you are a coward as well as a troll.

Moss

Kingh Singh
09-22-13, 15:23
There's a honest report on another website of being rimmed and cim, unless its a fake. It's number 114223. I think a more then vanilla service is about right.

Slavophile
09-22-13, 16:47
Look, I reported over a year ago that at LMP things happen organically. When you have guests who are good at sex and the hostesses dig those guests then it's akin to two great Jazz artists just playing and improvising with another. That"s what I dig about the place. I never know what to expect, but I am always surprised and it's always good.

They had a hostess named Ewa from Russia (or the FSU some where) and one time I was shagging her doggy style while she was standing up and then all of sudden she dropped to her knees when she felt I was about to cum and I came in her mouth. In fact, she begged me to cum in her mouth, so I obliged. I am not normally even into that sort of thing. You know what? It was fucking hot because it was spontaneous it was'nt planned out, it wasn't something I needed to do. It was sexy because it was not contrived.

I have seen guys at LMP cum literally on the girls', vaginas (I mean lips, clit) , butt holes you name it. When I attend an LMP party it's like a jamming session of great musicians you just want to see where the music takes you, think Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie and Miles Davis in their prime. At times the parties can take you to interesting places with the help of the hostesses.

Look I normally like escorts who are from 150 GBP an hour range and up. For me. 160 GBP for 2 hours with 7 birds works just fine for me. LMP is in the Center of London, not way out in the East End some where, they adjusted for inflation. Good for them. I hope nothing but continued success.

The other competitors need to step up their game. That is where the burden should fall on the competitors not on the shoulders of LMP.

Maxes Angels used to have high end parties with their girls the cost was like 200 or 300 GBP for 3 hours or so, with 3 of their top notch girls on their roster. These parties were legendary when they existed. They stopped throwing these parties because in my estimate the cost was just too bloody high and not that many people signed up to attend. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it.

If you don't like this place then don't go. Leave it at that. The more you talk about a place good or bad you are still drawing attention to the very place you loathe.

They have the right to do whatever they so choose, it's their business. LMP"s formula works for Britain. LMP is not for the proletariat, it is for those with substantial means. So be it.

Keep up the great work Moss and Emma.

Slavophile

Myrrh
09-22-13, 21:30
Greetings everybody,

Thanks,

Jackson

Jerboa
09-27-13, 13:31
They have the right to do whatever they so choose, it's their business. LMP"s formula works for Britain. LMP is not for the proletariat, it is for those with substantial means. So be it.

Keep up the great work Moss and Emma.

SlavophileIs this tongue in cheek, or are you really some sort of tw@t? It's not the case that I or others can't afford to party at LMP, but for me the price has hit a tipping point where I don't see it as VFM. 3hrs at £160 might be good, but 2hrs no.

atMoss yes Germany is not down the road, but when you can get a cheap Rtn flight for under £40 it makes the clubs accessible from UK, I'm sure many of your businessmen customers enjoy visiting, they have limited time, and come from countries (USA) where prostitution is illegal.

Capt Dan
09-27-13, 19:02
I have read the recent negative comments in this thread with sheer amazement. I know that Lady Marmalade Parties run a top notch service and have a most excellent reputation which has spread way beyond Britain's shores. I know of guys who travel far, far distances (some even trans-Atlantic) to attend these LMP party events.

I also think it's great that we have a proprietor who is prepared to engage directly (via ISG) with his customers and potential customers. I am beginning to think that this proprietorial engagement is creating more problems than are deserved.

Like some others I travel to Germany for both business and pleasure but when in London, LMP are top of my list of go-to fun places. Sure they charge what the market will accept. They are after all in business for financial reward and not for the good of their health. For anyone who enjoys this type of party event, LMP are centrally located and convenient for any business or pleasure traveller who is located in London. They run fun events and have acquired an impeccable reputation for doing just that. If you feel you can get better value elsewhere that's fine but lets not castigate a very good business that provides an excellent service solely on the basis that you think that they charge a few quid more than some other lesser events. You tend to get what you pay for and for an almost guaranteed good time I'the certainly go with LMP.

Jerboa
09-28-13, 01:59
Capt Dan I'm not castigating them, just giving my opinion, LMP do run good parties, I just wish there was a little more competition in London.

Kingh Singh
09-28-13, 07:35
LMP is not for the proletariat, it is for those with substantial means. So be it.

Slavophile
09-28-13, 09:32
Is this tongue in cheek, or are you really some sort of tw@t?Well first off let me say, you make excellent observations. I do come from a very long line of twats, unfortunately I can't help myself, it"s genetic, what"s your excuse?

Thankfully none of my forefathers were alcoholics or I would be a drunk irascible twat.

If you read earlier in my post I said, for me and my punting habits I usually see escorts at 150 GBP an hour. For me, speaking for myself. 160 GBP for 2 hours for 7 birds is still VFM. VFM is subjective to each person. What I might find reasonable, another person might find totally unacceptable.

Great example of how subjective Value for Money can be, I am not attracted to Vietnamese or Thai women in the slightest. Nothing against these lovely ladies or their culture, it's just their slim builds are not my cup of tea.

I don't care how cheap the ladies are in Thailand, I probably would leave Thailand not having dipped my pen, in any local ink. I know others on this forum are mad about Thai, Vietnamese (South East Asian ladies) , so for them going to South East Asia is paradise and they are getting Value for their Money.

2 hour complaint.

Frankly, I don't have all day to shag or more than 3 hours to have fun. 2 hours along with the travel time to get there and back is all the time I can excuse from my diary, my wife and my non-mongering associates. 2 hours I can say I was at lunch, the gym, a detour on the way home, a quick pint with a mate or client. Anything more than 2 hours and my wife thinks I"m having a torrid love affair and my mates think I"m leading a double life and secretly a poof. For the record, neither of which I am.

Of course I was being cheeky, you Nonce. Having said that, I am glad to see we both enjoy LMP. I think we both agree that the burden falls on the competitors or future competitors to bring a good party to London, rather than on the shoulders of LMP. I think competition is good it keeps one sharp and innovative as an organization.

From what I've read, we agree much more than we disagree. Long Live LMP!

Cheers,

Slavophile, aka. Iron Felix, aka NEP, aka The Midland Twat, aka King of the Knobs.

Jerboa
09-28-13, 22:26
Well first off let me say, you make excellent observations. I do come from a very long line of twats, unfortunately I can't help myself, it"s genetic, what"s your excuse?

Thankfully none of my forefathers were alcoholics or I would be a drunk irascible twat.

If you read earlier in my post I said, for me and my punting habits I usually see escorts at 150 GBP an hour. For me, speaking for myself. 160 GBP for 2 hours for 7 birds is still VFM. VFM is subjective to each person. What I might find reasonable, another person might find totally unacceptable.

Great example of how subjective Value for Money can be, I am not attracted to Vietnamese or Thai women in the slightest. Nothing against these lovely ladies or their culture, it's just their slim builds are not my cup of tea.

I don't care how cheap the ladies are in Thailand, I probably would leave Thailand not having dipped my pen, in any local ink. I know others on this forum are mad about Thai, Vietnamese (South East Asian ladies) , so for them going to South East Asia is paradise and they are getting Value for their Money.

2 hour complaint.

Frankly, I don't have all day to shag or more than 3 hours to have fun. 2 hours along with the travel time to get there and back is all the time I can excuse from my diary, my wife and my non-mongering associates. 2 hours I can say I was at lunch, the gym, a detour on the way home, a quick pint with a mate or client. Anything more than 2 hours and my wife thinks I"m having a torrid love affair and my mates think I"m leading a double life and secretly a poof. For the record, neither of which I am.

Of course I was being cheeky, you Nonce. Having said that, I am glad to see we both enjoy LMP. I think we both agree that the burden falls on the competitors or future competitors to bring a good party to London, rather than on the shoulders of LMP. I think competition is good it keeps one sharp and innovative as an organization.

From what I've read, we agree much more than we disagree. Long Live LMP!

Cheers,

Slavophile, aka. Iron Felix, aka NEP, aka The Midland Twat, aka King of the Knobs.Yes you were being cheeky Slavo, I asked If you were a twat, I didn't say you were one, there Is a difference, only because I couldn't believe the nonsense you posted,"LMP is not for the proletariat, it is for those with substantial means. So be it." so no need to call me a nonce, that's just childish.

I'm glad LMP are your choice of party, but everyone has their own opinion, I first went to a LMP party back In 2005, back then there wasn't as many girls but the cost was only £100, think it went up to £120 at one point, to me this Is VFM for a 2 hour party, anymore and It's overpriced IMO, as It's only 120 minutes of action, there is only so much action you can have In that short a time, and It's not a one on one experience, though some hogger guys might not seem to think so.

Capt Dan
09-29-13, 15:02
I have read the recent negative comments in this thread with sheer amazement. I know that Lady Marmalade Parties run a top notch service and have a most excellent reputation which has spread way beyond Britain's shores. I know of guys who travel far, far distances (some even trans-Atlantic) to attend these LMP party events.

I also think it's great that we have a proprietor who is prepared to engage directly (via ISG) with his customers and potential customers. I am beginning to think that this proprietorial engagement is creating more problems than are deserved.

Like some others I travel to Germany for both business and pleasure but when in London, LMP are top of my list of go-to fun places. Sure they charge what the market will accept. They are after all in business for financial reward and not for the good of their health. For anyone who enjoys this type of party event, LMP are centrally located and convenient for any business or pleasure traveller who is located in London. They run fun events and have acquired an impeccable reputation for doing just that. If you feel you can get better value elsewhere that's fine but lets not castigate a very good business that provides an excellent service solely on the basis that you think that they charge a few quid more than some other lesser events. You tend to get what you pay for and for an almost guaranteed good time I'd certainly go with LMP.

Captain Dan
Capt Dan I'm not castigating them, just giving my opinion, LMP do run good parties, I just wish there was a little more competition in London.My previous comments were not directed at your post in particular but to the general tone of commentary recently made. However I would say this; in order to be fair in relation to this matter, it should be remembered that LMP are not preventing any individual or individuals from setting up in the party business and it is not the fault of LMP that competition has either not materialised or indeed has disappeared. Unless you think that because LMP offer a most excellent and very entertaining party experience they have consequently driven those individuals who have offered a deficient and imperfect service out of business. IMO comments relating to the deficiencies of other clubs or indeed the lack of other clubs would be better made in the London – Parties & Swinger Clubs Section. This thread is for matters relating to LMP and reports by those who attend their parties. As previously stated, we are also fortunate that the proprietors of this establishment are also willing to join in conversation with their customers and potential customers. This is an almost unique phenomenon on ISG and to be encouraged. Therefore I would say that commentary in relation to LMP, in this thread, should be reserved for those who actually attend LMP events or for those who plan on attending LMP party events or for the proprietors of LMP and for any matters arising from any of the above. Commentary by those who do not attend LMP events or by those who wish to decry the general scene in London (or indeed anywhere in the South-East of England) are better made elsewhere. I look forward to reading reports by those who actually attend, participate and enjoy the LMP experience.

Captain Dan

Jerboa
09-29-13, 18:26
And I thought the cheer leaders were at Wembley today!

The discussion of other parties and lack off is relevant in this thread, Gent Parties was closed after it was raided by the Police, I'm sure many readers would get bored of reading post after post by gushing fans of LMP, I don't apologise for not sticking to the party line, I prefer to be fair and balanced, fair because LMP run a good party, yes maybe their sucess and well run party has added to the fall of less professional outfits.

Kingh Singh
09-29-13, 19:36
I think any other parties who have opened or thinking of opening must be legal, the LMP way. May be then could be competition. If you going to run an illegal party then not much chance of staying open. LMP are legal paid sex parties.

Capt Dan
09-29-13, 23:10
And I thought the cheer leaders were at Wembley today!

The discussion of other parties and lack off is relevant in this thread, Gent Parties was closed after it was raided by the Police, I'm sure many readers would get bored of reading post after post by gushing fans of LMP, I don't apologise for not sticking to the party line, I prefer to be fair and balanced, fair because LMP run a good party, yes maybe their sucess and well run party has added to the fall of less professional outfits.I beg to disagree. This is the dedicated Lady Marmalade Parties Thread. A discussion of other group sex parties (any other party including Gents Parties) is perhaps relevant to the London. Parties & Swinger Clubs Thread or even the London Thread. To post information about other subjects or negative topics rather than discussing experiences with LMP, certainly makes one wonder about the true motives of the person who makes such a post. Rather than cheerleading I am requesting that members respect the intention of this thread and cease off-topic and incendiary posts. If someone has actually visited with LMP and has had a negative experience, they are perfectly entitled to report that experience here and I am sure it will be addressed by LMP Management. More likely, if someone has recently visited an LMP event and had a good time, many members who read this thread, would also be interested to hear about this too. Information about the event, the girls, how the event went, how customers behaved is always welcome in this thread. However those that continually post about subject matter with little or no relevance to LMP certainly make many question their true motivation and who these individuals are actually attempting to represent. Members who complain about the lack of Party Events in the London (South-East England) area and then either deliberately or inadvertently attempts to damage the one interesting and successful event which seems to have managed to stay in business certainly raise question marks concerning their own credibility. This type of behaviour seems very strange to me! Now I am sure that you will endeavour to come back at me and seek to extend this negative and off-topic discussion further and thereby damage this thread some more. Therefore these are my final words on this matter. You can now get in as many cheap shots (about cheerleading or worse) as you like without reply. I would encourage other members (who read this) not to reply to any off-topic and negative posts in this thread as all they will be doing is feeding the trolls who will feast on the perpetuation of these subjects (I. E. The lack of similar non-LMP events and the perpetual negative discussion regarding the attendance fee for LMP). We will let others judge the intentions and credibility of those that have recently posted in this thread and the intentions of those who continue to post off-topic.

Captain Dan

Kingh Singh
09-30-13, 03:20
I think guys should not comment on LMP in the London's Parties and Swingers thread. Keep discussion desperate is good idea I think. Then again I find it strange was there even a need for a seperate LMP thread, after all it does fall into London parties?

Kingh Singh
09-30-13, 08:16
For me the tipping point of a LMP 2hr party will be anything above £300, why? Because I can shag a few girls who are at LMP who charge that for a 121 and that's only for 1hr, its all about getting your knob sucked. 121s are a complete waste. Having said that, I will never buy a can of coke from rip off tourist places charging a £1.

*The above are my personal views and not speaking for others.

Jerboa
10-01-13, 21:02
You publicly complaining like a whining nancy boy is not going to change facts. LMP is 160 GBP for 2 hours now. End of story. This is a fact. Next subject. By the way, if there is any discrepancy, the sky is blue and water is wet.

Do you have any cheaper alternatives to suggest with similar quality in Central London? If so, where are these cheaper and similar quality parties located? Do they guarantee a 2:1 ratio? Do they offer alcoholic beverages and refreshments? Do they have 7 girls in attendance? Do they have website you can share with us?

I am not being sarcastic, I really don't know and you seem like a person with all the answers and strongly formed opinions. If you know something we all don't know, please share with the larger punting community.

I think you"ve missed some larger contextual points others have made such as VFM is completely subjective to the individual punter (monger). Therefore, it is not worth discussing and arguing about. It's like arguing who is the prettiest girl at a party. Every punter has their own tastes and standards of what theytOk maybe we should just cut out the childish name calling.

I'm not whining about the price, just giving my opinion, other guys will be more than happy like yourself paying £160 for two hours, but not for me, no there are no alternative party to compete with LMP, that was one of the points I was making, and one reason why the management can charge £160.

Jerboa
10-01-13, 21:49
I beg to disagree. This is the dedicated Lady Marmalade Parties Thread. A discussion of other group sex parties (any other party including Gents Parties) is perhaps relevant to the London. Parties & Swinger Clubs Thread or even the London Thread. To post information about other subjects or negative topics rather than discussing experiences with LMP, certainly makes one wonder about the true motives of the person who makes such a post. Rather than cheerleading I am requesting that members respect the intention of this thread and cease off-topic and incendiary posts. If someone has actually visited with LMP and has had a negative experience, they are perfectly entitled to report that experience here and I am sure it will be addressed by LMP Management. More likely, if someone has recently visited an LMP event and had a good time, many members who read this thread, would also be interested to hear about this too. Information about the event, the girls, how the event went, how customers behaved is always welcome in this thread. However those that continually post about subject matter with little or no relevance to LMP certainly make many question their true motivation and who these individuals are actually attempting to represent. Members who complain about the lack of Party Events in the London (South-East England) area and then either deliberately or inadvertently attempts to damage the one interesting and successful event which seems to have managed to stay in business certainly raise question marks concerning their own credibility. This type of behaviour seems very strange to me! Now I am sure that you will endeavour to come back at me and seek to extend this negative and off-topic discussion further and thereby damage this thread some more. Therefore these are my final words on this matter. You can now get in as many cheap shots (about cheerleading or worse) as you like without reply. I would encourage other members (who read this) not to reply to any off-topic and negative posts in this thread as all they will be doing is feeding the trolls who will feast on the perpetuation of these subjects (I. E. The lack of similar non-LMP events and the perpetual negative discussion regarding the attendance fee for LMP). We will let others judge the intentions and credibility of those that have recently posted in this thread and the intentions of those who continue to post off-topic.

Captain DanCapt Dan, I agree that detailed reports on other parties wouldn't be in the right place on this thread, but to mention them is relevant, just because I have a slightly different point of view dosn't make me a troll, take a look at my reports and posts mainly on the German Fkk & Partytreff sections If you think that, how have I posted negative posts? As I said before I think LMP are a good party provider, my points was that I thought IMO £160 for a two hour party even at 2:1 with 7 girls is tipping the balance, that isn't a fact, that's just my opinion, so I wish there was more real competition in London, so how is that trying to damage them?

Jerboa
10-01-13, 21:56
For me the tipping point of a LMP 2hr party will be anything above £300, why? Because I can shag a few girls who are at LMP who charge that for a 121 and that's only for 1hr, its all about getting your knob sucked. 121s are a complete waste. Having said that, I will never buy a can of coke from rip off tourist places charging a £1.

*The above are my personal views and not speaking for others.Ok fair enough, that's your opinion, but really £300 for a two hour party? I can see why you say this, but parties are NOT 121's, a party and a 121 are two different things, I know some of the LMP girls do charge high 121 fees, but others can also be booked for £60 in Milton Keynes.

Capt Dan
10-01-13, 23:39
Thanks for your opinions Jerboa and I think you have made your point several times now. Rather than continually debate these issues, I'd sooner make room for those who have actually attended an LMP event recently and who want to report on this event.

Jerboa
10-02-13, 22:11
Thanks for your opinions Jerboa and I think you have made your point several times now. Rather than continually debate these issues, I'd sooner make room for those who have actually attended an LMP event recently and who want to report on this event.Ok thank you, I'm not standing in the way of anyone.

Member #4353
10-02-13, 22:50
I attended the Lady Marmalade Party last Saturday and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of girls. Emma was a very gracious.

Host and made sure you were always being attended by one of the girls. The location was very easy to find, clean and safe. I was with a total of 7 girls in 3 hours and received BBBJ from all of them, only one girl insisted on covered because of a cold sore on her month. The experience was totally worth the amount paid and I look forward to attending another party in the future.

Kingh Singh
10-03-13, 03:29
I was with a total of 7 girls in 3 hours and received BBBJ from all of them, only one girl insisted on covered because of a cold sore on her month.Good, you had a great time, personally the girl with the cold sore should of stayed indoors.

Capt Dan
10-09-13, 16:08
The following posted by Whinger (in the United Kingdom / London thread) :

TimLon123 posting (4044) on Larissa of London Escorts "Cute, pretty, attends to you needs and mind a reader dare I say."

Kingh Singh posting (4041) on Kelly of Max's Angels "Cute, pretty, attends to you needs and mind a reader dare I say."

What a remarkable coincidence! Perhaps you might like to try posting in the Classified Ads section next time (and maybe brush up on your grammar also).Looks like there are some very suspicious posts from members with a very low post count advertising for their favourite escort agencies and perhaps also creating mischief for the competition of said escort agencies!

Ross278
10-23-13, 19:50
LMP sounds very intriguing indeed.

I am still trying to accept it mentally though.

The idea of me being around so many other men and operate together is still a taboo.

How did you guys overcame it at the beginning?

MongoManga
10-24-13, 11:01
Dear Emma,

Tried to PM you for an appointment but got the below message :

Emma Xxx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Jan 156
10-26-13, 22:07
Dear Emma,

Tried to PM you for an appointment but got the below message :

Emma Xxx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.In case it's of any help. Emma is the party host for LMP. If you want to make a booking you just phone their number from their website.

Bobbyson
11-26-13, 08:53

The idea of me being around so many other men and operate together is still a taboo.

How did you guys overcame it at the beginning?Start looking up orgies online. Like on youporn or something. Watch how it goes. If you like it. You should definetely try it!

LanceALot
11-26-13, 17:17

How did you guys overcame it at the beginning?Tried it once. Helps if you have some voyeuristic tendencies and no performance anxiety. Guilty on both counts. I found it enjoyable, but overall, not my cup of tea. In my case mostly because of hygiene. Guys were finishing all over the girls tits, face, arse, but were also getting it all over the bed sheets and stuff. So in the beginning it was great, but towards to later stages, doing it doggy knowing you are kneeling in some dude's spunk is just not my idea of ideal.

That said, thereafter, I've fantasized about hiring a couple of performers, male and female probably MFF, to give it a good go for my viewing pleasure. Have not gotten round to it yet though.

Kbkbal
12-02-13, 05:20

How did you guys overcame it at the beginning?I was really nervous my first time and I was open about it. A couple of the other guys who were there on the day and were regulars basically told me not to worry, once the action starts I'll enjoy myself and they were right. I also mentioned my nervousness to one of the girls as we were chatting before play commenced and she was really sweet about it. Led me downstairs and started things off, taking the initiative until I relaxed. After that I stopped feeling self-conscious and just let myself go! I went back again the following week and there was no nervousness at all this time!

It's worth giving it a go if you're curious. I don't think it's for everyone, though. On my first visit there was another chap who was looking equally nervous and he left after about half an hour, so he clearly couldn't get into it. I found that I loved it and I will definitely go again whenever I'm in London.

My advice would be to relax, don't be afraid to tell the girls that you're feeling self-conscious as it's your first time and, once the games begin, just go for it. Take the initiative and enjoy yourself!

Oh and by the way, there was no "contact" in any way with any of the other guys there - accidental or otherwise - if you were worrying about that sort of thing (except for maybe a foot or a leg bumping into another foot or leg!). Good luck!

DethManRulz
12-03-13, 09:03
How do you find the hygiene issues at LMP? I understand that they place great importance on the health of the ladies, but all it takes is one guy who is not clean (but no obviously so) to show up and ruin everything.

During the party itself. Are precautions being taken? Seems to me that if a girl is giving oral to two guys at the same time, that's pretty unsafe.

Kbkbal
12-06-13, 13:34
How do you find the hygiene issues at LMP? I understand that they place great importance on the health of the ladies, but all it takes is one guy who is not clean (but no obviously so) to show up and ruin everything.

During the party itself. Are precautions being taken? Seems to me that if a girl is giving oral to two guys at the same time, that's pretty unsafe.I didn't see any instance of where a girl was giving more than one guy oral at once and they were pretty diligent about using a wet wipe on each guy before they went down on him. I know that's no guarantee of anything, but I can't imagine the chances of catching something are significantly higher than having any working girl blow you without.

Emma Xxx
12-08-13, 10:14
Hi guys,

As Christmas approaches, I wanted to let you know our planned opening times during the Holidays.

We will be open as normal up to and including Saturday 21st December with Sexy Christmas Themed Parties.

We then close through Christmas and New Year before re opening on Thursday 2nd January 2014. On that day and the following two days, Friday 4th and Saturday 5th, we will be holding one party a day from 1pm until 5 pm with the options of staying for 2, 3 or 4 hours. Pricing same as our Saturdays advertised on the site. Phones will be open from New Years Day for booking.

FYI, as well as Sterling, we accept payment in Dollars and Euros plus Major Credit Cards.

Emma and I would like to wish Jackson and all the members of this forum a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year and thank you for your support over the past nine and a bit years and look forward to meeting old friends and new ones in the years ahead.

Regards,

Moss

Rohan Cid
05-11-14, 16:31
Seriously, this board used to be hopping so seeing that no one has posted on here since last year has me feeling a little glum. Lady Marmalade is still in business, correct? If so, to those who go there, please keep the rest of us appraised of anything new and noteworthy.

Jojosun
05-12-14, 18:03
Seriously, this board used to be hopping so seeing that no one has posted on here since last year has me feeling a little glum. Lady Marmalade is still in business, correct? If so, to those who go there, please keep the rest of us appraised of anything new and noteworthy.The newest thing. Moving to a New Location as from 26 May.

Closed 23/24 May.

This is what the pop up on the site tells us.

Rohan Cid
05-13-14, 17:09
The newest thing. Moving to a New Location as from 26 May.

Closed 23/24 May.

This is what the pop up on the site tells us.Well, once things start picking up again, I hope this board will also pick up. Emma, I don't know about everyone else but I for one miss your updates and commentary. I hope we start hearing from you again.

R The Man
05-15-14, 17:52
Seriously, this board used to be hopping so seeing that no one has posted on here since last year has me feeling a little glum. Lady Marmalade is still in business, correct? If so, to those who go there, please keep the rest of us appraised of anything new and noteworthy.I think because they have a Forum on their own web site, that most of the punters are posting there instead of here.

Are.

Emma Xxx
05-18-14, 14:24
Thank you for the kind words. We would like to contribute more but are conscious of the fine line between contributing and 'touting'. We are also aware that posting can offend some individuals leading to arguements so we hang back a bit.

The purpose of posting today is that we would like to announce that's we are moving to a lovely new venue this coming weekend of the 23rd to the 25th of May. Unfortunately it will mean two extra closing days and if anyone had planned on attending either of those days, we are very sorry. However, we will be up and running for the Bank Holiday Monday, the 26th.

The volatile London property market has been the reason for our move. Talk of surging prices has led to many small time landlords to cash in their assets and in January the owner of our current apartment put it on the market and it sold very quickly.

We have spent the intervening months searching for the right property to party in. During this time we have listened to feedback from many guests about their views on the pros and cons of the current venue and have taken that on board during the decision process. Another factor we have considered is long term stability and obviously, location.

As you might imagine, finding a property with all these must requirements is not an easy task but I believe we have done so. More details will be revealed later this week but we can tell you that it is located more centrally, a few hundred yards from a Tube station and easy walking distance from Paddington train station. The apartment is discrete, very modern decor, closer in size to LG and very importantly, permanent. This will allow us to recreate the cozy & intimate atmosphere we had in LG.

We are very pleased with our new venue and we are confident you will be too. This year we celebrate 10 years of partying and it is fitting that as we enter our second decade, we have secured a new permanent home.

We thank everyone who attends our parties and hope we can continue to win your support. If anyone has any questions, please ask at a party or mail us. Also, if anyone contributes to appropriate forums, we would ask that without compromising yourself or coming across as a cheerleader for us, could you post notice about our move. This is to try and cut down on the number of guests who might not check our site and automatically head for Westminster after we move.

We are very excited about the move and if we don't see you beforehand, we look forward to welcoming you to the new venue from 26th onwards.

Moss

Emma Xxx
06-23-14, 17:38
Hi guys,

We are pleased to announce that attending your favourite party has just got easier!

From July 2014 we are adding two new venues, LMP Bristol and LMP Birmingham. Initially both venues will operate for two days, once a month, each. We aim to add more days at each venue as they get established.

These are not 'franchises' but parties run by them and her team and the girls you see on the LMP Website Hostess page will be joining her.

All the trimmings you expect from an LMP party will be here including fresh Towels and Robes, beer, wine, nibbles, toiletries etc will be there for you just as you would expect.

In Birmingham she will be assisted by our old friend Linzi the. In addition, we have been contacted by lovely ladies nearer to the new locations who are interested in joining us and, in time, we hope to have girls appearing at any and all of our venues.

We have created profiles for both the Parties on Adultwork and in time will add dedicated sections onto the main website here. In the interim, please keep checking the profiles as they develop. Booking procedures are different to London and explained further later in this thread and on the AW profiles.

We are very excited to launch these new ventures as we approach 10 years of partying and look forward to another fun filled decade.

Thank you for your support and we hope to retain it now and in the future.

Regards,

Moss

Ripple67
06-26-14, 12:21
the 20 rise put me off, not VFM to me for a 2hr party, for 70-150 I can spend 12 hours at a German Partytreff or sex party.The difference being that many girls at Party Treffs give the impresion of going through the motions and clock watching. At LMP I get the impression the girls are really into want they do. And that counts for a lot. Plus they speak English so I can communicate better with them. When I first went i thought £140 was a lot - but I found it was money well spent - even at the new rate I think it is. Shame I missed LMP last time I was in London as I had a really bad cold and didn't feel like going out.

Wanking
06-26-14, 20:39
At LMP I get the impression the girls are really into want they do.Just better paid actresses.

Nille Copenhagen
06-26-14, 21:02
Just better paid actresses.No! The girls are truly nymphomaniacs LOL.

Mrpusa
07-12-14, 12:51
No! The girls are truly nymphomaniacs LOL.You can be sure that lady Emma and Moss make sure the girls are nymphs or at least very good in acting as nymphs!

Wanking
07-14-14, 00:16
You can be sure that lady Emma and Moss make sure the girls are nymphs or at least very good in acting as nymphs!Well the service want to be good. 160 pounds is 200 euro, that's for 2 hours, way too expensive for my cock.

Syncretist
08-06-14, 19:16
No! The girls are truly nymphomaniacs LOL.Chaps,

I see there is some debate re value of LMP, so here is my couple of cents worth.

I have been to LMPs 5 times or so in the last 2 years, most recently in June (in a the new premises close to the Hilton Metropole). In summary, my overall impression is that the place, the girls and the experience seriously rocks!

On my first visit it took me a while (but not too long) to get in to the experience, and in my subsequent visits I have enjoyed the experience more and more. I have not yet met a girl that I did not like (of course some are better than others, be it, looks, body or personality) and I agree with Nille Copenhagen that the girls (or quite a few of them) are nymphomaniacs (or close to it) and enjoy the s. X. A cynical view could be that they are good actresses, and I understand and respect that view from any one who has not been to one of LMPs, but having realized the experience myself several times I don't think this is the case.

The atmosphere at LMP was good each time I visited, the hostess Emma is a very nice lady and I enjoyed being able to retire to the kitchen for a break out session to have a beer and watch some sport (I have also had the surreal experience reported by a previous monger of being in the kitchen having a break and one or more girls calling and asking me (or any other guys there) to come to the bedrooms for some fun and me replying, "yes but give me another 5 minutes and I will be with you dear".

I agree that the price is steep, but for me it is worth it. I only get to London a couple of times a year (at most), so for me it I will continue to visit when I get the opportunity.

Yes, I admit it, I am a fan! Don't give me a hard time over this. It is a free world and we are all entitled to give our views.

Emma and Moss. I hope you and the girls I have met to date are well. Keep up the good work. I look forward to my next visit.

Cheers,

Syncretist

IAmClevz7
08-12-14, 14:14
Hey Guys!

This is my first post on here, so please do go easy on me haha.

I will be in London celebrating my 22nd birthday in September.

I am really interested in going to one of Lady Marmalade's parties as I have ready many positive reviews.

One small question, do you have to walk around naked or is it optional?

Thanks in advance fellow mongers.

Zuluzinho
08-12-14, 22:02
Hey Guys!

This is my first post on here, so please do go easy on me haha.

I will be in London celebrating my 22nd birthday in September.

I am really interested in going to one of Lady Marmalade's parties as I have ready many positive reviews.

Thanks in advance fellow mongers.I've been there only once and it was 3 years ago. But as far as I remember, it's the other way round. It seems to me you do not walk around butt naked. It's more like you are supposed to wear a towel around your waist (or was it a bath robe? When you take a break outside of the bedrooms. You only get naked once you're in one of the bedrooms and ready to play.

Nobody told me walking around wasn't allowed but it really seemed to be the etiquette. You might as well ask them directly over the phone or just by sending an email.

Enjoy

IAmClevz7
08-13-14, 08:03
I've been there only once and it was 3 years ago. But as far as I remember, it's the other way round. It seems to me you do not walk around butt naked. It's more like you are supposed to wear a towel around your waist (or was it a bath robe? When you take a break outside of the bedrooms. You only get naked once you're in one of the bedrooms and ready to play.

Nobody told me walking around wasn't allowed but it really seemed to be the etiquette. You might as well ask them directly over the phone or just by sending an email.

EnjoyThanks for the info mate, appreciated.

Nille Copenhagen
08-18-14, 09:54
Hey Guys!

Thanks in advance fellow mongers.I walk around naked LOL, I'm used to sex parties and GB, so it is not a problem, if you are a shy guy wrap a towel around and drop it when you are in action.

Jonners
08-20-14, 18:02
So I am in London for work at the moment and I decided to go along to LMP as I had read so much and was interested in what it would be like. After 2 hours it is a decision I am regretting. Having experienced sex in its many forms this was the most disappointing. I had read the reviews and while I didn't expect it to be amazing it didn't didn't even meet my average expectations. However I think it is only right that I give a balanced review and I can see why some guys would like it. It is 160 for 2 hours. Therefore is good value if you just want to be blown or have vanilla sex. The girls are also not bad for the price. However having talked to the porn girls in London about it all said they were not interested in doing it because it paid so badly. This is the crux of the situation. For me the girls were just not good looking and also surprisingly old. I suppose LMP is where elephants go to die or escorts to live out their retirement. For me it is important when you meet a girl you get a personal connection this was impossible here. Before I shoot a porn scene I will have talked with the girl for some time. Here the sex takes place in 3 bedrooms with except for the odd grunt there is more atmosphere in a library. There was no kissing. No Anal. And certainly no dp. Certainly not a party I am used to. Besides blowjobs which at least were uncovered there were three positions for sex. Missionary, girl-on-top, and doggie. Of course being England at least the queue to fuck the girls was orderly. The party organiser did do a good job of getting people involved with the girls for the first 30 minutes but then got bored and sat in the kitchen on her iPad for the rest of the time. Not a great way to organised a good party.

Also i am used to shooting with girls who are just doing the job for the money and were not into the experience. Their expressions are exactly the same as I saw on the girls faces at LMP. So guys please don't think they love these parties. They don't.

If you are in London I would recommend you pay to see an escort one-on-one where ironically you can get more sex in the hour than for 2 hours at LMP. Even better go to Eastern Europe where you can see a girl for 2 hours for the same price. And there's no queuing.

Rural Punter
08-21-14, 00:58
Having been at the same party as Jonners I felt the need to come on here. How do I know it was you. Well that's easy because you have done exactly what you threatened to do because you didn't get a reduction for an utterly spurious reason.

As a veteran of over 100 parties I spotted you from the off. Behaving like gods gift to the girls but not remotely bothered to really engage with the party. Like you were there to be entertained but couldn't be bothered to make an effort.

I personally had sex in 5 positions and the girls were all young, drop dead gorgeous, energetic and full of enthusiasm. Just like always! There is no anal or dp and never has been at LMP as it does not suit the party scene most of us are looking for.

You know I don't think you could really get it up, you are jaded by life, sex or whatever so when after a few BJ's and a poor attempt at sex you decided to leave early and asked for a reduction. Understandably them explained to you that this was not acceptable so you paid up grudgingly and said 'expect a negative review'.

You have now done that but it is entirely unfair and not what forums are for. Most if not all on here do not want to see the result of someone making themselves feel better by unfairly berating another rather than just accepting they were the poor performer.

My advice to you is to stay away, keep your counsel if you cannot be honest and reflect on what you have written and retract it. Do you want to read lying reviews on the next place you might choose to visit because I certainly don't.

Teddy Johnwa
08-21-14, 07:28
I was in a Lady Marmalade Party a while ago, didn't post a report at that time, but it seems there is a debate going on about LMP quality and general experience, that I feel to post mine now.

Reached the station indicated in the site and made a phone call from a public telephone booth, could not use my phone, so used a discount telephone card purchased somewhere.

The lady instructed me how to reach the place, and I was there in about 10 minutes walk.

It was my first visit to a party, I have been in FKKs but never to parties, so I was a little nervous. I arrived early, the initial scene was just men arriving, fixing their things in lockers and having a shower. A girl helped me to do those things and showed me the place around (actually at the beginning she checked my name in the list, and I saw my name associated to a telephone number from Belgium. I think that's because of the telephone card I used).

After the shower I was guided to a sort-of waiting room, with other men and girls sitting there, available was tea, cookies, cheese, bread and that sort of stuff. There were men of all ages.

When the party started, men went downstairs with the girls, didn't know very well what to do since all the girls disappeared downstairs too. Remained there for a while, then a girl called me down and I had a session with her. First BBBJ, then she went on the top. After a while of that another man joined and she changed position and started blowing me while the other guy was taking her from the back. That made me feel rather uncomfortable at first, but I knew I had to keep my cool there. Session continued do not remember exact sequence, but I remember I had fun.

After that, I had other sessions, girls were all 7 or 8 in my book, got accustomed to have other men with my girl, that kind of embarrassment sensation did not return. Some girls were gorgeous and it was more the desire to join the party than the embarrassment to share the bed with another guy. Actually not all the sessions are involving two men, actually I had moments when I was playing alone with the girl and saw other guys doing the same. It depends, I would say that 20-30% of the time I was having fun with the girls without other guys involved in the action. But -actually- after a while I didn't really mind anymore. I was more concentrated on the girl and the action happening with her, more than noticing what the other guy was doing.

At any moment I felt free to leave the session, and several times left for a moment of relax in the lobby upstairs. Had some drink and went down again I would say I did that 2-3 time in my two hours time.

Another thing I noticed, the men did not seem to speak each other at all and nobody spoke to me even in the lobby, the only guy I had a brief chat was the bodyguard.On the other hand, the girls do speak and chat with each other, they do seem to have real fun while doing their job.

When my 2 h time was almost over, two new girls joined, one was a sort of Brasilian, was exactly my type and I felt bad I had to leave, but -luckily enough- or she felt I liked her or it was a coincidence, I do not know, the fact is that she grabbed my arm (we were standing and proceeding in different directions) and I could immediately have a session with her. It was a simple missionary position, but long enough that I could finish and unload my last droplet, then a lady called my time.

Later when I was showering and preparing to go out, I saw the second girl, was a Japanese type girls, fantastic face, a 9 or 10 in my book. My party started in the early afternoon, I had the feeling that the best girls work in the evening.

Overall was a great experience to me, I was exhausted, I think I had sex with 5-6 girls in two hours time and I would judge each session a near-GFE. That is my experience, I would definitely repeat the first time I am in London again.

T. J.

Jonners
08-21-14, 10:01
So LMP. I don't know why you are hiding behind the profile of a punter. Why don't you just be honest and respond from an LMP profile. You accuse me of behaving like a god, demanding a discount, threatening to write a bad review on ISG, (and the one really below the belt) not being able to get it up. All are totally false. This is not the way I behave and what happened. The only thing you forgot was to accuse me if being so ugly that no girl wanted to have sex with me. It is strange because the party seemed full. Is business really that bad that you can't accept some people would just not enjoy your parties and have to make up false accusations?

You have really gone down in my estimation. However as I was not going to return I doubt you care. I see now reading back that it is not the first time you have reacted in this manner to criticism so I should have expected it. Surely if a person reads my review and decides not to go to your party it is better for you. Why would you want guys there who don't enjoy it? But then again maybe it is all about the money for you. It took me a long time to decide to write my review and despite the vitriol I am glad I did. A review site has to have differing opinions not just positive ones.

I suppose for me the ratio of 2 guys to one girl just doesn't work, far too much waiting around for sex or a BJ. So I don't think your parties would ever work for me. Anal and dp I can take or leave it is far worse that there was no kissing, facials or CIM. As I say very vanilla sex.

Teddy -Your report was good. Obviously you feel different about LMP to me. The only thing I would ask is did you really think you was GFE sex at your party? No kissing? No interaction, at mine at least between, either guys, girls or girls and guys. When I was in the kitchen, a couple of the girls came in for a break and a bit of food. They spoke to neither the other girls there or the guys.

I suppose I am lucky in that I have been involved in many parties in my time although this was the first industrial party ie the girls do 3 parties a day for 2 hours a time (and up to 36 guys!) Anyway I know at LMP you will never get 3 very hot blondes in a jacuzzi drinking champagne laughing and having fun while 3 guys (including me) get ready to join them at the beginning of a party weekend. That is a party!! Not LMP.

So in summary it isn't my thing but I totally understand why some guys like it and you can't argue with how successful it is. Anyway LMP you will be happy as I am now in bed with flu so you have your revenge. I guess when you have 20 people so close together for 2 hours illnesses spread easily.

You have now done that but it is entirely unfair and not what forums are for. Most if not all on here do not want to see the result of someone making themselves feel better by unfairly berating another rather than just accepting they were the poor performer.

Jojosun
08-21-14, 14:01
I was in a Lady Marmalade Party a while ago, didn't post a report at that time,

Later when I was showering and preparing to go out, I saw the second girl, was a Japanese type girls, fantastic face, a 9 or 10 in my book. My party started in the early afternoon, I had the feeling that the best girls work in the evening.

T. J.Talking about the girls going downstairs, you must be referring to the old location in Lancaster gate.

I haven't been to either one of the new venues as I'v been away so I can't comment on the current situation.

What makes you think that the best girls work in the evenings?

The same girls who start the parties at 1 pm are the same ones there at 7 pm which is the last party, unless on the day you attended they had a change of girls or addition to the numbers.

The girl you refer to was Misha a very horny oriental girl. Where is she now?

What pissed me off at the last party I attended at Lancaster Gate was some of the clueless guys who were obviously not used to the party concept treating it as a 121 session. They were really into hogging the best looking girls with no regard to other guys who want to get their slot.

And at 2 hours parties time really flies by.

Jojosun
08-21-14, 14:25
I was in a Lady Marmalade Party a while ago, didn't post a report at that time,

T. J.Talking about the girls going downstairs, you must be referring to the old location in Lancaster gate.

I haven't been to either one of the new venues as I've been away so I can't comment on the current situation.

What makes you think that the best girls work in the evenings?

The same girls who start the parties at 1 pm are the same ones there at 7 pm which is the last party, unless on the day you attended they had a change of girls or addition to the numbers.

The girl you refer to was Misha a very horny oriental girl. Where is she now?

What pissed me off at the last party I attended at Lancaster Gate was some of the clueless guys who were obviously not used to the party concept treating it as a 121 session. They were really into hogging the best looking girls with no regard to other guys who want to get their slot.

And at 2 hours parties time really flies by.

TonyCarioca11
08-22-14, 18:12
I'm a LMP veteran and have been going for over 5 years and have been to all 3 locations. Liked the new place.

15th August 2014.

LMP party at 1 pm with one of the strongest line-ups in a long time for my taste. Started with Andrea from Romania. Great GFE with lots of kissing. Really enjoyed it and spend 20 min with her.

Moved on to Vanessa from Lithuania. No kissing but nice OWO with eye contact followed by a few positions. Again an excellent 20 min. I know Vanessa for ages and somehow I feel we used to click better as she was not so warm towards me.

Next wass Lara from Brazil who has an amazing oral technique. Long oral while watching Ivana and Vanessa in the same room. Priceless.

Now I was 1 hour into the session and next was Apple from the Phillipines. Wooow what a deep throat oral technique and she was really into the sex. I could not hold myself as she was so enthusiastic and came. I needed a break and rested for about 20 minutes.

Ivana (Poland) came and invited me to party with her. She gave me a sensual oral and I wsa ready to party again The problem is that Ivana does not kiss (she is super fit and would love to kiss with her one day), so I went back to Andrea and waited for her to finish with another guy. Then I started kissing with her and she started some oral when Apple came from the other room and started kissing me (last 20 minutes all girls sometimes come to the same room). I asked Apple to give me oral and started kissing Andrea. Apple's oral technique and Andrea's kissing were so good that I came in 10 minutes. A threesome finish of my dreams.
It was a very satisfactory and fantastic session. Wish there would be more days with such great line-ups. Did not party with Lara and Gina Snake but 5 out of 7 ladies is not bad.

Thanks go to Barbara who is always super-friendly and started working on some days in addition to help run the parties.

Poosa
08-23-14, 05:32
I have been a regular at LMP for last 2 years and missing it badly as I flew to my home country. Ladies were always amazing and one specialty was that I never felt uncomfortable having Indian skin. Everyone treated me equally including the visitors.

Can't wait to join again and will be back soon!

Poosa

Mrpusa
08-29-14, 18:33
I have been a regular at LMP for last 2 years and missing it badly as I flew to my home country. Ladies were always amazing and one specialty was that I never felt uncomfortable having Indian skin. Everyone treated me equally including the visitors.

Can't wait to join again and will be back soon!

PoosaThe color of your skin does not matter! Only the amount of your currency! Don't forget, her highness, lady EMMA is of Gujarati Indian extraction!

PartyBoy99
09-01-14, 14:11
So I am in London for work at the moment and I decided to go along to LMP as I had read so much and was interested in what it would be like. After 2 hours it is a decision I am regretting. Having experienced sex in its many forms this was the most disappointing. I had read the reviews and while I didn't expect it to be amazing it didn't didn't even meet my average expectations. However I think it is only right that I give a balanced review and I can see why some guys would like it. It is 160 for 2 hours. Therefore is good value if you just want to be blown or have vanilla sex. The girls are also not bad for the price. However having talked to the porn girls in London about it all said they were not interested in doing it because it paid so badly. This is the crux of the situation. For me the girls were just not good looking and also surprisingly old. I suppose LMP is where elephants go to die or escorts to live out their retirement. For me it is important when you meet a girl you get a personal connection this was impossible here. Before I shoot a porn scene I will have talked with the girl for some time. Here the sex takes place in 3 bedrooms with except for the odd grunt there is more atmosphere in a library. There was no kissing. No Anal. And certainly no dp. Certainly not a party I am used to. Besides blowjobs which at least were uncovered there were three positions for sex. Missionary, girl-on-top, and doggie...LMP is not a party which you have in Europe, Girls most offer min. service. Also no extra service at all. Remark if you are not commmon guest they will not have time enough for you, only regulary guest. There is many other parties whit better service and girls than LMP.

Dreams
09-03-14, 11:41
LMP is not a party which you have in Europe, Girls most offer min. service. Also no extra service at all. Remark if you are not commmon guest they will not have time enough for you, only regulary guest. There is many other parties whit better service and girls than LMP.Now waiting with utmost interest for the reply. In the past not a single critical assessment passed without vitriolic answers!

Hoping to be proven wrong.

Teddy Johnwa
09-04-14, 15:37
LMP is not a party which you have in Europe, Girls most offer min. service. Also no extra service at all. Remark if you are not commmon guest they will not have time enough for you, only regulary guest. There is many other parties whit better service and girls than LMP.PartyBoy99:

That's very interesting to know, can you please share some infos about these parties? Thank you!

T. J.

Rohan Cid
09-04-14, 16:25
Now waiting with utmost interest for the reply. In the past not a single critical assessment passed without vitriolic answers!

Hoping to be proven wrong.Please, if you must argue pros and cons about LMP vs. Other venues, kindly keep it to pm's, thank you.

Dreams
09-05-14, 11:15
Please, if you must argue pros and cons about LMP vs. Other venues, kindly keep it to pm's, thank you.Yes, Boss!

Jojosun
09-05-14, 12:20
Please, if you must argue pros and cons about LMP vs. Other venues, kindly keep it to pm's, thank you.I thought pm's are for asking specific info. Discussing pros and cons of LMP. Other parties in London or close by not LMP. The Rest of the world parties "argue" should be an open discussion on the open forum and that's what forums are there for.

Gagging orders doesn't do LMP or any other party providers any favors.

Rohan Cid
09-05-14, 17:22
I just don't like wading through pages of arguments. This site is for reports on where there is good fun to be had, right? I wish I could travel to the UK on a regular basis. Compared to here in SoCal, you guys have it good. I am so jealous.

Jojosun
09-05-14, 18:22
I just don't like wading through pages of arguments. This site is for reports on where there is good fun to be had, right? I wish I could travel to the UK on a regular basis. Compared to here in SoCal, you guys have it good. I am so jealous.You don't have to " wade through pages of arguments " including one or two from a poster who accused me of " Blatant advertising for LMP " . That said, I do believe in the free flow of info& expressing opinions. That's what that this forum is for, reporting on the Good and how to make the experience even better. And if there was a genuine bad experience that should be included as well.

Readers of posts are adult enough to differentiate between posters with certain agendas against LMP and there are some, and those reporting on an alleged bad experience.

Now I read what's available in Germany's FKK clubs and Parties, I do agree its better value for money than what's available in London, But London is a better choice when it comes to the variety of girls and other factors.

Mongers who don't like anything about LMP parties can try the other alternatives in London (London. Parties & Swinger Clubs) read my posts and make up their minds as to why there is a difference in Prices to be paid. £160 at LMP v £60& £80. For the others.

But Germany is Germany and London is London, Period.

Jojosun
09-06-14, 11:10
LMP is not a party which you have in Europe, Girls most offer min. service. Also no extra service at all. Remark if you are not commmon guest they will not have time enough for you, only regulary guest. There is many other parties whit better service and girls than LMP.Where in London? I am all ears as I love Parties.

LOL. Tell me more. Here is something to cheer us up and put us in the party mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKfQIVEQu-g.

R The Man
09-06-14, 23:25
It is funny to me to see some of the recent negative reviews of LMP.

I am NOT an LMP regular, as I live in Canada, but I hobby all over the world, and whenever I am in London I always book an LMP. It is a unique experience, and if you haven't tried one, you are really missing out. It's not like an FKK, or a bordello, or a partytreff. Emma, Moss and crew really work hard to put together a fun party atmosphere.

I got the chance to attend a party a couple of weeks ago, and it was the best yet, in the quality of girls. Tall, short, slim, voluptuous, something for everyone. And I got to tick off my bucket list - having an LMP virgin! OK, so Carla wasn't a virgin, but it was her first party, and I was her first party guy. She was fantastic. Slim, petite, soft skin with nice curves, and a truly GFE attitude. DFK, wonderful BBBJ, as many positions as you wanted. Didn't want to leave her, but there were other lovelies, so I tore myself off and went around to Amanda (really friendly, wanted to be sure you got exactly what you were looking for), Jayda (with gorgeous full tits), Chantelle and Luiza. There were 2 others that I only had passing contact with, but a great time was had by all. Even though I am older, got off twice, and the girls all wanted to try for a third but the little guy just wouldn't cooperate.

While it is true that the guys don't interact or talk much during the sex play with the girls, there is lots of chatting and banter in the kitchen when trying to rest between sessions. Although Emma will always try to shoo you back into play.

Anyway, I highly recommend LMP to anyone in London. For us in North America, it's like a candy shop of sexual delights.

Enjoy, boys! R.

PartyBoy99
09-13-14, 21:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Pam007
09-27-14, 01:00
After lot of go-no go thought, I made it for my first gang bang. Worth all the effort and will dare to repeat in future.

After hectic travel in Europe, called up LMP in evening to check availability. As it was weekday, got confirmation immediately. After finishing few drinks with old friend and warming up for club crowd of London, took a cab to LMP address. When I reached the building, I was shocked to see 5 people standing at building door, ringing the door bell. Was hesitant to go in front of them. But the girls at the door were good stuff (don't know whether they were same as LMP girls as I couldn't recognise them without clothes). So waited for them to go. Then as start time was approaching, made my move to the door. But shockingly a Korean came to door as well. Then looking at the flat I was calling, he gave a big friendly smile and asked are you first time. I said yes. He comforted as we climbed all the way up to 5 floor. Then it was mechanical routine.

Some of process put by Emma are good like hangers, closed envelope for valuables etc. More towels especially fresh ones at end of 2 hour session can be relaxing.

The variety of girls was the best. Emma ensures that new comers feel at home and asks girls to take care. The support staff is efficient and keeps chatting to you. Entered first room, where there was safe for 1 more person, played with the girl for some time. Then went to play for first time African origin. She was good on blow. When I was planning to climb her, some body started daty with her. Then was cursing myself for slow move. Then in the room came a Latvia babe of 20's. Grabbed her for a ride. She was good. Went to rest in kitchen for 15 min.

Then a MILF came hunting for men, went with her for next ride. All are good at blow. Took her on the sofa alone without any disturbance.

Had some good and rested. Then the count down started for last 30 min. Greedy mind started hunting for flesh. Started fingering a girl and was enjoying. Before I could climb, I saw next girl getting free. Jumped on to her. She was already dead tired as it was last shot for her day. She was already complaining of swelling in pussy and hence no fingering and only ride. Took her in.

Woman on top position. Nice 5 min ride and expression on her face made it fun. Washed, paid and left.

Emma professionalism comes by the fact that money is asked only at end. Keep it going and growing. ,.

Max #01
11-07-14, 22:45
I went to two parties this week -- one at LMP and one at another location. I reported on the comparison in the swinger club forum. I went to the LMP party on Wednesday, Nov 5, at the 7-9 pm time slot (pun intended!) It was everything it was cracked up to be. At age 60 and having Peyronie's syndrome, the plumbing isn't as big as it used to be and now has a distinctive bend towards the front end. I visited a sex shop in Soho (based on a recommendation from a senior on ISG) and loaded up on a 100 MG version of Vitamin V.

I arrived as close to 7 pm as I could get there. I was welcomed and went through the process that others have reported upon. There was a small undressing room where you traded clothes for a robe. They insisted that all of your valuables be placed into a sealed envelope. Although I brought the minimum amount of personal stuff and cash, I never once felt as if any of my worldly possessions were at risk.

After getting into robe configuration, there were two girls who escorted you to the showers. They were quite naked. I think back now and realize that their job was to make sure that we were all showered and cleansed for what was to transpire.

In the location near Hyde Park and Marble Arch, there were three play rooms with 2-3 beds each. For the most part, the action was 1-1, although the girls made sure that everyone was included. They would say something like, "Hey, baby. 'want to play?" On Wednesday night, every one of the seven advertised girls were there. I didn't get a count of the guys, but, I can be certain that they didn't exceed their 2:1 ratio policy.

The best girl of the by a long shot was Kasia. She truly enjoyed sex. The other girls in the same room would stop their hand and blow jobs to turn to look at her when she was cumming. Having said that, every one of the girls was exactly like her picture and top-quality. I had 5-6 sessions, even though I had long-since stopped being able to cum. The benefit to going to the latest party of the evening was that the girls stayed longer and showered with each one of us. I was the last guy of the evening and I had four of the seven girls surrounding me on the bed hand and blow-jobbing me to try to get one last shot out of me. I will say that the only negative was that the girls were a bit "clinical" but no worse than a German FKK.

When you consider what you would pay for a top-quality London escort for an hour of 1-1 action, £160 for two hours of everything you can handle is a bargain.

Jojosun
12-02-14, 11:36
Site is off line & The venue is closed at present +plenty of rumors as to why?

Clarifications from people on the know is very much appreciated as I need a last party for the year before flying to the other side of the waters.

SavoySuit
12-05-14, 00:44
Fine. Then you'll be happy to know they're back, under a different name. But I'm sure you know that by now.

Jojosun
12-05-14, 12:44
Fine. Then you'll be happy to know they're back, under a different name. But I'm sure you know that by now.What makes you so sure?? Not much use for me as I will be away thousands of miles by then in January 2015 .

Only found out this morning about the new name by checking a UK site & reading comments.

Now its 6 girls instead of 7 for £ 160.

I wish they have a theme day for 2015 where the ratio is equal, Or even better bring back the MILFs day once a week or once a month. Different themes & ratios reflected in prices.

Jojosun
12-06-14, 04:47
What is going on here FFS? Its getting very confusing. If the new party venture is nothing to do with LMP. Why can't the Real Moss or Emma get on here & tell us so instead of leaving it to others to do the talking for them? This mystery and playing around with names has already got me involved in a lively exchange with Exmoor Visitor on another site.

Looking at this http://www.thephoenixclub.london/hostesses is very clearly LMP girls, the same times, the same ratio, 2/1. The only difference its a minimum of 6 girls instead of 7 for the price of £160.

Jojosun
12-06-14, 05:13
Now waiting with utmost interest for the reply. In the past not a single critical assessment passed without vitriolic answers!

Hoping to be proven wrong.You've been proved right. Now I've committed the mother of all fucking sins on another site when all I said, there is an increase in price. Ie £ 160 for 6 girls is not the same as £160 for 7 girls. Simple fucking maths.

Some shills are not doing a very good job.

Rohan Cid
12-06-14, 17:31
So LMP is now the Phoenix Club? Or am I mistaken? Emma or Moss, could you clear things up for us, please? Thank you.

Max #01
12-06-14, 23:18
So LMP is now the Phoenix Club? Or am I mistaken? Emma or Moss, could you clear things up for us, please? Thank you.Glad to hear they are back. I recognized a couple of the girls from the night I went to a party. Regardless of the number of girls per party, this is far better than anything on my side of the Atlantic.

Zuluzinho
12-07-14, 15:13
So LMP is now the Phoenix Club? Or am I mistaken? Emma or Moss, could you clear things up for us, please? Thank you.One has to be a member to addend a party. So I emailed them to join ThePhoenixClub and received a response by Moss. So that is Moss who emailed me back, I can make the conclusion LMP is now ThePhoenixClub.

Cheers

Admin
12-07-14, 17:27
The proprietors of the Lady Marmalade Parties have advised me that they have closed their operation.

Accordingly, I have closed this thread.