PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Hotels

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

OneOfTheCrew
05-23-16, 03:35
I did a round of the hotels about a year and a half ago. Check my post, #873, to give you an idea of some of the hotels in the area.I would like to visit Sosua in June and I am looking for a condo or a hotel that is Chica friendly and has the following:

1) Oceanfront location with great views.

2) Good Wifi.

3) Very good bed.

4) Walking distance from available chicas.

Thank you in advance for your time.

TomJackin
05-23-16, 04:42
I would like to visit Sosua in June and I am looking for a condo or a hotel that is Chica friendly and has the following:

1) Oceanfront location with great views.

2) Good Wifi.

3) Very good bed.

4) Walking distance from available chicas.

Thank you in advance for your time.Hotel Sosua Sunrise.

Not ocean front, but close to the beach!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g317146-d150814-Reviews-Hotel_Sosua_Sunrise-Sosua_Puerto_Plata_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

Rodeo9112
06-13-16, 04:31
Is Hispaniola Sol on DR Rosen Chicago friendly?

JjBee62
06-13-16, 17:30
Is Hispaniola Sol on DR Rosen Chicago friendly?I think they are St. Louis fans.

I've never heard of it, but chances are good it's Chica friendly.

Adinga
06-14-16, 04:11
Where exactly is the Sosua Sunrise located?

I may check it out but heard that there were problems with noise levels due to construction.

Usually stay at New Garden but that gets noisy in the mornings with those damn baseball games.

JjBee62
06-14-16, 22:50
Where exactly is the Sosua Sunrise located?

I may check it out but heard that there were problems with noise levels due to construction.

Usually stay at New Garden but that gets noisy in the mornings with those damn baseball games.Sosua Sunrise is the new name for Casa Cayena, across from Hotel El Rancho, down by the entrance to Playa Sin Salida. About 1 block past New Garden on the other side of Dr Rosen.

Ghana2017
06-14-16, 23:26
Sosua Sunrise is the new name for Casa Cayena, across from Hotel El Rancho, down by the entrance to Playa Sin Salida. About 1 block past New Garden on the other side of Dr Rosen.Does New Garden let girls hangout around bar and pool area?

JjBee62
06-15-16, 06:06
Does New Garden let girls hangout around bar and pool area?They used to. I don't know if they still do. Only time I was at New Garden I had stopped in to check out the menu, but couldn't get any service.

TomJackin
06-15-16, 06:17
Does New Garden let girls hangout around bar and pool area?When I was there in late March, I walked by NG several times and did not see any women hanging out by the bar / restaurant / pool areas.

Ath Trainer
06-16-16, 19:08
Does New Garden let girls hangout around bar and pool area?The girls I've seen at NG in the past were nothing special. No great loss if they are no longer there.

Kc Talent
06-16-16, 19:53
The girls I've seen at NG in the past were nothing special. No great loss if they are no longer there.I was just at NG early this month and back in Dec. I see the same ones coming and going during the day and it appears they are all the same ones that been hanging for years. No real winners.

Ghana2017
06-21-16, 03:08
When I was there in late March, I walked by NG several times and did not see any women hanging out by the bar / restaurant / pool areas.Is there any hotels in Sosua that allow girls to hangout? I feel a little safer when I can talk a girl back to the room for a quickly that is all ready there. The chance of them pulling anything is less likely since they got the OK to come in to hangout.

Charles Pooter
06-21-16, 13:45
Is there any hotels in Sosua that allow girls to hangout? I feel a little safer when I can talk a girl back to the room for a quickly that is all ready there. The chance of them pulling anything is less likely since they got the OK to come in to hangout.There are two problems with chicas that regularly hang at hotels.

1) They tend to be the bottom end of the range. Chicas who cannot compete in bars and dance-halls.

2) They charge too much as they have a captive market of guys who do not know the scene and do not have the initiative or street-smarts to explore.

If you want to operate like that you negate the whole point of coming to Sosua. You could obtain that "comfort" factor better by staying at Blackbeards where you would find a higher quality of chica with fixed prices and minimal risks.

JjBee62
06-21-16, 16:06
There are two problems with chicas that regularly hang at hotels.

1) They tend to be the bottom end of the range. Chicas who cannot compete in bars and dance-halls.

2) They charge too much as they have a captive market of guys who do not know the scene and do not have the initiative or street-smarts to explore.

If you want to operate like that you negate the whole point of coming to Sosua. You could obtain that "comfort" factor better by staying at Blackbeards where you would find a higher quality of chica with fixed prices and minimal risks.Or he could do like the guy a few years back, who just sat in the lobby and picked up chicas as they were leaving.

Ghana2017
06-21-16, 17:02
There are two problems with chicas that regularly hang at hotels.

If you want to operate like that you negate the whole point of coming to Sosua. You could obtain that "comfort" factor better by staying at Blackbeards where you would find a higher quality of chica with fixed prices and minimal risks.Yes for the most I agree, however when I was in Sosua in 2013 there girls hang at bar area at 8:00 in the morning at New Gardens. I like fact I could eat a good Breakfast and pay the girl 1000 pesos after I eat to blow my load and take a cat nap. I did have girls on the stripe as well as ones I met online prior to coming. I just like the added option. I would never stay at an inclusive resort and pay their overpriced rates.

JjBee62
06-22-16, 00:36
Yes for the most I agree, however when I was in Sosua in 2013 there girls hang at bar area at 8:00 in the morning at New Gardens. I like fact I could eat a good Breakfast and pay the girl 1000 pesos after I eat to blow my load and take a cat nap. I did have girls on the stripe as well as ones I met online prior to coming. I just like the added option. I would never stay at an inclusive resort and pay their overpriced rates.Blackbeard's isn't inclusive and their rates aren't way over priced. Chica prices are slightly lower than the asking price in Sosua, but if you haggle in Sosua you can almost always save 300 pesos, sometimes more. Rooms are about the same price as Casa Cayena / Sosua Sunrise, but don't include breakfast and dinner. On the downside, I think the girls don't show up at BBs until about 9 am.

Then again, what I mostly saw out and about in Sosua at 8 am tended to ruin my appetite.

Charles Pooter
06-22-16, 15:03
On the downside, I think the girls don't show up at BBs until about 9 am.

I guess it varies. I visited a friend there in February and counted 28 apparently available chicas around 5. 30 pm and about 6 apparently unattached guys. Of course some of those chicas and guys may already have made appointments for later.

No interest to me. Not a haitiana in sight!

I was not suggesting BB is better than Sosua, but if you only use the chicas hanging around your hotel then you lose out on the greater variety and economy that Sosua offers and would be better off in BB. I hope both venues continue to flourish.

NZSmith
06-30-16, 09:09
Which hotels in Sosua have especially reliable WiFi? I may have an important but quick call over Skype that I do not want to get screwed up.

Member #2041
07-05-16, 07:31
Are the Santiago Sisters still hanging out at New Garden preying on newbies who don't know the local scene?

RacShack
07-05-16, 10:56
Which hotels in Sosua have especially reliable WiFi? I may have an important but quick call over Skype that I do not want to get screwed up.Stayed at Sousa sunrise, no jam up at all.

RacShack
07-05-16, 11:15
Which hotels in Sosua have especially reliable WiFi? I may have an important but quick call over Skype that I do not want to get screwed up.Now finding a girl worth fucking is another story, unless you on a 700 p a day budget including your Beers, you can find many skinny hot chicks (on chemicals and offer you 500 p BJs) and then never go anywhere else and stand in front of bars after buying you 80 p ice cold presidents, everybody is different, some people have money and some people on 1,000 a month budget, (witch is all good) with out making other people that give their honest opinion a bad rap such as doing drugs.

RacShack
07-05-16, 11:18
I guess it varies. I visited a friend there in February and counted 28 apparently available chicas around 5. 30 pm and about 6 apparently unattached guys. Of course some of those chicas and guys may already have made appointments for later.

No interest to me. Not a haitiana in sight!

I was not suggesting BB is better than Sosua, but if you only use the chicas hanging around your hotel then you lose out on the greater variety and economy that Sosua offers and would be better off in BB. I hope both venues continue to flourish.Why no interest, because hot skinny girls won't take 500 p their and beers are over 80 p?

George03
07-05-16, 20:07
I have stayed at New Garden twice. On my trips, there have always been a few girls hanging around. In my experience, there are not many girls to choose from around town until evening time, though I have taken a few from the beach. There have been a couple at NG definitely worth having, they were usually whatever the going rate was at the time, I wouldn't overpay. So if I wanted something in the morning, it was OK with me. If you are around the eating area at NG, there are usually girls passing by making offered to the diners / drinkers. Hit or miss most of the time during the day!

Yes for the most I agree, however when I was in Sosua in 2013 there girls hang at bar area at 8:00 in the morning at New Gardens. I like fact I could eat a good Breakfast and pay the girl 1000 pesos after I eat to blow my load and take a cat nap. I did have girls on the stripe as well as ones I met online prior to coming. I just like the added option. I would never stay at an inclusive resort and pay their overpriced rates.

JjBee62
07-05-16, 20:24
Why no interest, because hot skinny girls won't take 500 p their and beers are over 80 p?He explained why no interest, because there were no Haitianas in sight. If you had been paying attention you would know that CP prefers Haitianas and why he prefers them.

If you're just going to snipe at everything because people disagreed with your assessment of Sosua, maybe it's time to find a new hobby.

TomJackin
07-05-16, 21:37
Which hotels in Sosua have especially reliable WiFi? I may have an important but quick call over Skype that I do not want to get screwed up.Agree with the other poster.

I stayed at Sosua Sunrise several times; never had a problem with the WiFi.

SavePros321
07-06-16, 00:07
Are the Santiago Sisters still hanging out at New Garden preying on newbies who don't know the local scene?Oh god. Do you mean THE Santiago Sisters, LOL? Those broads were old even when I started going to Sosua. And this was '09!

Could you imagine how hollowed-out their pussies would be in 2016? This one couldn't even take the dick when I took her way back when.

Let me shut up because there is probably some chump out there sending her money via WU...

RacShack
07-06-16, 01:42
He explained why no interest, because there were no Haitianas in sight. If you had been paying attention you would know that CP prefers Haitianas and why he prefers them.

If you're just going to snipe at everything because people disagreed with your assessment of Sosua, maybe it's time to find a new hobby.OK I'll just stay in sunny south fla and not travel no more! He did not disagree with me, he called me a drug addict for giving my honest opinion, you did not see that on your paying attention, apparently.

JjBee62
07-06-16, 04:13
OK I'll just stay in sunny south fla and not travel no more! He did not disagree with me, he called me a drug addict for giving my honest opinion, you did not see that on your paying attention, apparently.You're right, I didn't see that, so I went back and looked:

During my two hours seated in cafes on the main strip I must have seen at least a dozen slim, attractive young chicas. Granted not all would have been immediately available at a reasonable price (or at any price) but I guess at least half would have been (as some made very clear). I would recommend RacShack to buy new spectacles or lay off the booze or chemicals.Nope, still don't see where he called you a drug addict. His assessment of Sosua differed from yours. You were pretty explicit in your review, zero talent, only gross fat chicks. He saw it differently.

But, what if he really called you a drug addict? This would affect your life? Your family is going to read the board and disown you because someone called you a drug addict? The DEA is going to track you down? Is it really worth bothering with?

Mose
07-06-16, 04:48
Oh god. Do you mean THE Santiago Sisters, LOL? Those broads were old even when I started going to Sosua. And this was '09!

Could you imagine how hollowed-out their pussies would be in 2016? This one couldn't even take the dick when I took her way back when.

Let me shut up because there is probably some chump out there sending her money via WU...They were my first pick on my first trip to Sosua at NG. No complaints good service back then, even brought an [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) friend one day to NG and the staff took a look and turned them away.

Getting back to service, the sisters were fine, experienced to say the least.

Riky Rapido
07-08-16, 03:38
Oh god. Do you mean THE Santiago Sisters, LOL? Those broads were old even when I started going to Sosua. And this was '09!

Let me shut up because there is probably some chump out there sending her money via WU...They are, were from Navarette. Famous for their movie a couple years ago. Both have had miles of pipe laid into them. Haven't seen either of one for more than 3 years, but then I don't frequent Sosua any longer. Puerto Plata has all I can handle.

Exuma Stealth
07-14-16, 09:06
I am planning my vacation for October anyone has the contact for the person of the property now that Rick isn't there anymore.

Thanks for any help.

OldKool
07-18-16, 18:27
The suites is a good place to stay very convenient. The owner is very good guy.

I am planning my vacation for October anyone has the contact for the person of the property now that Rick isn't there anymore.

Thanks for any help.

Gzilla
08-08-16, 22:28
Hello,

My Cousin and are arriving in Sosua soon. We are staying for 7 days. We are looking for somewhere to stay that is on top of the action. Any suggestions?

Shockman
09-08-16, 00:43
That's a trip down memory lane. They put up a quite a decent 3 some performance many years years ago when they were relatively fresh at NG.

The younger one looked a little less like roadkill.

Are the Santiago Sisters still hanging out at New Garden preying on newbies who don't know the local scene?

Nordico
02-11-17, 19:22
I'm staying at Casa Valeria. Really nice, peaceful hotel. If you want a lot of action, the hotel is not for you. Most of the rooms are new, not renovated. There are couple of rooms in the back, which are not new, but recently renovated, so all the rooms are nice. I'm paying USD 68 for the room. If you can afford it, I would recommend a slightly more expensive room with own terrace or patio and have more spacious bedroom / living area. This room has a small area in front, facing to the pool.

You can take one girl at time to your room. More girls are not allowed. The girls are not allowed to stay at the pool area. As I brought my own sand to the beach and we checked in together, she doesn't have any problems coming and going or staying wherever she wants (well, she doesn't look like a working girl and they call her senora).

Tempoecorto
02-12-17, 18:23
I'm staying at Casa Valeria. Really nice, peaceful hotel. Casa Valeria is hands down the best hotel in Sosua even though it has changed somewhat with new construction. I used to like the older look more. The Dutch management is excellent and it is, as you say, peaceful, smack in the middle of action. Speaking of Senora, I once visited the place with a woman in her early thirties, and the women at the front desk were very respectful, including at breakfast time, as my guest belonged to a different social class and was used to being treated as a Senora, the point being that the hotel and the personnel is discerning.

Ghana2017
02-20-17, 16:27
Does anyone know if the owner ever allow girls to come back in to sit inside the Hotel?

Charles Pooter
02-20-17, 21:56
... my guest belonged to a different social class. What was she doing with you, then?

By the way, I heard there is a price on your head in Munoz for trying to hit on M. Kanana's student daughter.

Nordico
03-21-17, 00:13
Some photos of Casa Valeria.

NamasteParis
03-24-17, 10:49
What was she doing with you, then?Ever thought about not always posting an offensive / sarcastic question at first?

Who are you to think that people not belonging to the same social class should not mix?

This forum is intended to inform, not to judge people.

NamasteParis
03-24-17, 11:29
I stayed in March 2017 few days in Casa Valeria, and also New Garden (both are side by side).

I paid exactly the same price at both (74 $/ night), and I can clearly say that NG is better.

Room at CV was ground floor, in front of the swimming pool (few steps away), with a tiny terrace, thus facing the pool and all other rooms. No privacy then. If your chicas moans loudly, all the people at the swimming pool will benefit from your performance, and you won't dare open your door to exit your room hahaha! The room was very small, and offered no space enough to open my suitcase flat on the floor! Once you open the door, you step on the bed. But my main concern at CV was to SLEEP. All the doors are made of wood and glass, and the light is going through. At 6:30 am every morning, the room is sunny and waked me up. When I asked to cover the door, they put a white thin towel, which was absolutely useless! (see picture taken at 6:30 am from my bed). Staff is friendly and competent.

At NG, my room (Platinum) was 2nd floor, view over swimming pool, and HUGE compared to CV, dark, and quiet. Platinum rooms are situated on the other side of the street, just in front, and this part of the hotel offers more privacy (also has swimming pool, a billard and security guard at night). Never had pb bringing chicas there. They have to leave ID, and after your session, you have to accompany her to get her ID back, which is good. Room also includes free XXX channel TV. Staff is friendly and competent.

Nordico
03-27-17, 00:54
I stayed in March 2017 few days in Casa Valeria, and also New Garden (both are side by side).

I paid exactly the same price at both (74 $/ night), and I can clearly say that NG is better.

Room at CV was ground floor, in front of the swimming pool (few steps away), with a tiny terrace, thus facing the pool and all other rooms. No privacy then. If your chicas moans loudly, all the people at the swimming pool will benefit from your performance, and you won't dare open your door to exit your room hahaha! The room was very small, and offered no space enough to open my suitcase flat on the floor! Once you open the door, you step on the bed. But my main concern at CV was to SLEEP. All the doors are made of wood and glass, and the light is going through. At 6:30 am every morning, the room is sunny and waked me up. When I asked to cover the door, they put a white thin towel, which was absolutely useless! (see picture taken at 6:30 am from my bed). Staff is friendly and competent.

At NG, my room (Platinum) was 2nd floor, view over swimming pool, and HUGE compared to CV, dark, and quiet. Platinum rooms are situated on the other side of the street, just in front, and this part of the hotel offers more privacy (also has swimming pool, a billard and security guard at night). Never had pb bringing chicas there. They have to leave ID, and after your session, you have to accompany her to get her ID back, which is good. Room also includes free XXX channel TV. Staff is friendly and competent.My room had thick grey curtains to cover the door and the window. No sunshine inside the room. The noise could be a problem with the smaller rooms like yours or mine (6), but in the bigger rooms the bed is not close to the door. There is a sitting area first and the bed is quite far away. My girl of course didn't make a lot of noise. I think she was checking her Facebook or something, while I was having sex with her.

OldKool
03-27-17, 01:30
It happens a lot do not feel bad. Many girls will make love to their phones while you are doing your best work. I have learned not to take it personal. These girls are one and done. Wish we had a wall of shame to place them on.

My room had thick grey curtains to cover the door and the window. No sunshine inside the room. The noise could be a problem with the smaller rooms like yours or mine (6), but in the bigger rooms the bed is not close to the door. There is a sitting area first and the bed is quite far away. My girl of course didn't make a lot of noise. I think she was checking her Facebook or something, while I was having sex with her.

Rodeo9112
04-21-17, 01:02
Anyone know the current ST and overnight rates at Calypso?

George03
05-11-17, 22:11
Does anyone know if the owner ever allow girls to come back in to sit inside the Hotel?I haven't been in two years, but both times that I have been, there are a few girls hanging by the pool and the bar. A couple of these have been at my service.

Ghana2017
05-12-17, 22:25
I haven't been in two years, but both times that I have been, there are a few girls hanging by the pool and the bar. A couple of these have been at my service.Thank you for the response, I got a guy on the ground and he told me there a lot hanging out. The owner wants to keep the $$$ flowing in by selling rooms!

Mose
05-13-17, 05:04
Thank you for the response, I got a guy on the ground and he told me there a lot hanging out. The owner wants to keep the $$$ flowing in by selling rooms!I have not been there for about two years, seems in the past chicas always hanging around the pool for service but the owner changed things and only if you bring them in. Shame things were better in the past.

Ghana2017
05-13-17, 22:52
I have not been there for about two years, seems in the past chicas always hanging around the pool for service but the owner changed things and only if you bring them in. Shame things were better in the past.I just spoke to my contact on the ground, he lives in Porta Plata and goes to Sosua every day to work / hussel. I known this get for over 3 yrs, he tells me they are letting the tricks in to hangout. They do need there I. The. And if the play any games with the guys staying there, they will get there Asses tossed out.

Scotch
06-02-17, 18:28
I just left this hotel on Thursday it's schedule to close June 15 final day.

Mixed stories the manager Wilford said for renovation most of the employees say it is just.

New management and will open back up at later date. I'll be back in August either way.

Tempoecorto
06-04-17, 20:09
$75, breakfast included.

DominicanPete
07-11-17, 15:25
Headed down in two weeks. Staying at Blackbeards during my time but am going to take a day trip or night trip to Sosua. Assuming I take a night trip is there a hotel that has 24 hour front desk staff that would be available if I wanted to stop in a reserve a room spur of the moment at 10 or 11 pm?

Thanks,

NamasteParis
07-11-17, 19:32
Headed down in two weeks. Staying at Blackbeards during my time but am going to take a day trip or night trip to Sosua. Assuming I take a night trip is there a hotel that has 24 hour front desk staff that would be available if I wanted to stop in a reserve a room spur of the moment at 10 or 11 pm?

Thanks,Hotel New Garden has a 24/24 reception.

Regarding the chicas hanging around the pool / bar, it is true that I didn't noticed any when I was there in March, I mean alone or girl group. All the chicas were with the guys, whether at daytime or nightime. I do remember that there were plenty in the past, but it seems that this was 'regulated'. There is always a doorman / reception guy or girl, checking who go through.

But comon, you are in downtown, and you just have to make few steps outside the hotel to find hundreds of chicas. So it's definitly not a problem.

DominicanPete
07-11-17, 21:20
Hotel New Garden has a 24/24 reception.

Regarding the chicas hanging around the pool / bar, it is true that I didn't noticed any when I was there in March, I mean alone or girl group. All the chicas were with the guys, whether at daytime or nightime. I do remember that there were plenty in the past, but it seems that this was 'regulated'. There is always a doorman / reception guy or girl, checking who go through.

But comon, you are in downtown, and you just have to make few steps outside the hotel to find hundreds of chicas. So it's definitly not a problem.Yeah if I go to Sosua for the night I am going out hunting.

It will be a last minute decision which night I go so I just need to know where the easiest place for me to get a room at is and I imagine a place that has 24 hour front desk would be best. Not looking to do the hourly cabana thing if I do Sosua.

Phreeman69
07-17-17, 02:55
I just got back from a long weekend, staying at New Garden in the new part of the main building ("Gold" rooms, online). Man, that place is busy, lots of mongers and chicas coming and going. There were also large family dinners many nights (perhaps the owners' and sometimes kids in the pool. It's definitely not a discreet home base.

The baseball field behind the hotel can be very loud, amplified music playing some nights. I understand the buildings across the street are much quieter ("Platinum" rooms) and I would probably opt for that next time. Through chance I found out they'll discount the room price if you ask ($67 instead of $74, paying cash).

I really like the bidets that New Garden have in the bathrooms. I brought one cutie back I found out front of the hotel just after dark for 1000 pesos but she needed hosing down. The bidet can also provide a little fun foreplay.

The Casa Cayena / Sosua Sunrise was closed, but there was some work going on inside. An European women who said she was with the management company told me they hoped to reopen in August, at first with only the first floor, then working through the upper floors. A restaurant owner also told me he had heard Casa Cayena planned to reopen in August.

MobToatl88
07-24-17, 15:45
I'm planning my first trip to DR, was recommended to Sosua since I'm a newbie. Any info on Casa 22 or Casa Veintiuno? Looking for some thing upscale but no super expensive and easy access to chicas.

Stebo419
08-22-17, 15:22
Is Casa Cayena open?

Scotch
08-25-17, 15:28
Is Casa Cayena open?It's still closed but they are doing some work in it.

I was in sousa last week they took the sousa sunrise name off at present time just blank.

The only problem is I drove by three days and never saw one worker or any work being done.

Oakie
08-25-17, 16:00
I'm planning my first trip to DR, was recommended to Sosua since I'm a newbie. Any info on Casa 22 or Casa Veintiuno? Looking for some thing upscale but no super expensive and easy access to chicas.Check out Terra Linda?

Chica friendly and around the corner from ground zero!

Ghana2017
08-25-17, 22:23
I was told my contact Lionel on the ground that Las Palmeras allows girls to hang out inside the hotel like new garden. The rooms here cost $15 to $20 less per night. And is close to the action!

Manizales911
08-26-17, 01:13
I was told my contact Lionel on the ground that Las Palmeras allows girls to hang out inside the hotel like new garden. The rooms here cost $15 to $20 less per night. And is close to the action!Las Palmeras is a great hotel, well run and all of the rooms were refurbished last year. They do NOT allow girls to hang around like New Garden. I am close personal friends with the owner of Midtown bar and restaurant inside of Las Palmeras and he will only allow a girl to sit in his place if she is eating or drinking ie. Spending money.

Frankfurt
08-26-17, 01:42
You mean I won't see this chica hanging out at the pool?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hotel+Las+Palmeras+Sosua / at 19.7638865,-70.5139205,3 a,99.2 y,90 t / data=!3 m8!1 e2!3 m6!1 sAF1 QipP8 eqQKUI_8 VEbEIjRwCbsxJC1 iIr5 fOiYsYXg2!2 e10!3 e12!6 shttps:%2 F%2 Flh5. googleusercontent.com%2 Fp%2 FAF1 QipP8 eqQKUI_8 VEbEIjRwCbsxJC1 iIr5 fOiYsYXg2%3 Dw203-h121-k-no!7 i744!8 i444!4 m11!1 m2!2 m1!1 sLas+Palmeras!3 m7!1 s0 x8 eb1 e37088 a2 a739:0 x5 a999 e689541821 a!5 m2!1 s2017-08-31!2 i2!8 m2!3 d19.763939!4 d-70.513843.

Las Palmeras is a great hotel, well run and all of the rooms were refurbished last year. They do NOT allow girls to hang around like New Garden. I am close personal friends with the owner of Midtown bar and restaurant inside of Las Palmeras and he will only allow a girl to sit in his place if she is eating or drinking ie. Spending money.

Ghana2017
08-31-17, 02:40
You mean I won't see this chica hanging out at the pool?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hotel+Las+Palmeras+Sosua / at 19.7638865,-70.5139205,3 a,99.2 y,90 t / data=!3 m8!1 e2!3 m6!1 sAF1 QipP8 eqQKUI_8 VEbEIjRwCbsxJC1 iIr5 fOiYsYXg2!2 e10!3 e12!6 shttps:%2 F%2 Flh5. googleusercontent.com%2 Fp%2 FAF1 QipP8 eqQKUI_8 VEbEIjRwCbsxJC1 iIr5 fOiYsYXg2%3 Dw203-h121-k-no!7 i744!8 i444!4 m11!1 m2!2 m1!1 sLas+Palmeras!3 m7!1 s0 x8 eb1 e37088 a2 a739:0 x5 a999 e689541821 a!5 m2!1 s2017-08-31!2 i2!8 m2!3 d19.763939!4 d-70.513843.Oh shit, my contact gave me bad info. Is there any hotel in Sosua that lets girls hang out without being accompanied by a guest like New Garden?

Kc Talent
09-03-17, 05:34
Was in Sosua a week ago during my baseball thing and stay at Casa Valeria, very good, nice new rooms very close to the action and next door to New Garden. I got in to Sosua about 2 AM went to New Garden but they could not find my reservation so I got tried and told them that's ok I will come back tomorrow. Walk out the front and seen a hot chica a few doors down going into a hotel so I follow and ask if they had a room on the first floor and they did. The rate was the same as New Garden but the guy told me I would only be charged half the price for the night since I was going to be there for 3-4 nights and it was already 3 AM and they offer a free breakfast and a discount for cash as a ISG member. Next he showed me the room and I said hell yes lets do this, room was great looked brand new.

I found Casa Valeria to be a great hotel and well managed with a good staff. I had recalled reading about the hotel in this form which they spoke about sun lite through the door in the mornings but I seen this issue was no more, they had nice blinds to cover the door and prevent sun light from shinning through the doors. Sorry no photo of this great room or hotel but here is a photo of 2 sexy babe's I smashed in that room half the next day.

Ghana2017
09-04-17, 02:53
My Haitian connection Lionel told me that Seabrezze hotel allows girls to hang out inside the hotel. Any feed back is welcomed if there are other places other than new garden.

SavePros321
09-07-17, 22:12
I found Casa Valeria to be a great hotel and well managed with a good staff. I had recalled reading about the hotel in this form which they spoke about sun lite through the door in the mornings but I seen this issue was no more, they had nice blinds to cover the door and prevent sun light from shinning through the doors. Sorry no photo of this great room or hotel but here is a photo of 2 sexy babe's I smashed in that room half the next day.I would pass by this place coming and going from New Garden and see all those damn trees and plants and couldn't help but think it is full of bugs, spiders, snakes, etc. For that reason alone I never bothered with the place. Looks like the only tropical rain forest in Sosua, hehehe.

Surfer500
09-10-17, 22:39
So the former Casa Cayena has it re-opened and if so what's it called etc.

I loved staying there and any information would be appreciated.

Sammon
09-11-17, 02:35
So the former Casa Cayena has it re-opened and if so what's it called etc.

I loved staying there and any information would be appreciated.Hotel Alicia Beach. Can book online. I believe breakfast is included but not dinner like before. I stayed there exclusively few times.

It was a bit run down but liked the location and parking space because I always rent a car. Dinner food was great also before going hunting.

Kc Talent
09-11-17, 04:47
I would pass by this place coming and going from New Garden and see all those damn trees and plants and couldn't help but think it is full of bugs, spiders, snakes, etc. For that reason alone I never bothered with the place. Looks like the only tropical rain forest in Sosua, hehehe.NO, I loved and really enjoyed my stay at Casa Valarie. I had and seen no spiders, bugs or snakes. You been around so tell me what hotel would cut my room price in half for that night when I checked in very late late in the night from a late flight as a ISG member and give our members the same discounts as New Garden? NO ONE, so lets not beat up on a hotel that has open arms for the members of this form. I was in a tropical country and really seen nothing more than what's around any other hotel. I stayed because the price, location, super nice staff and friendly management. Plus what appear to be nice new fresh smelling rooms. Good food with a bar that you can seat have a drink and see all the action on the street. A few Step outside your in the action or take a 30 second walk and your in the middle of the action and will find your choice of these like I did (see photos) just to come back and smash each one of them in a newer nice quite room.

SavePros321
09-11-17, 17:25
NO, I loved and really enjoyed my stay at Casa Valarie. I had and seen no spiders, bugs or snakes. You been around so tell me what hotel would cut my room price in half for that night when I checked in very late late in the night from a late flight as a ISG member and give our members the same discounts as New Garden? NO ONE, so lets not beat up on a hotel that has open arms for the members of this form. It was an observation; not a diss. I didn't tell anyone not to consider staying there. I was merely stating why I have never considered staying there.

Tempoecorto
09-11-17, 21:36
NO, I loved and really enjoyed my stay at Casa Valarie. I have stayed there from as far back as 2011, my second trip there and it was always the way you found it to be. Classy and in close proximity to everything. This is prior to the major upgrade as well.

I also did not read "Savepros" comments as negative, perhaps a little tongue in cheek. By the way, I am curious: what kind of discount did you get mentioning ISG? The thought never occurred to me.

Thanks.

Oakie
09-12-17, 12:27
I have stayed there from as far back as 2011, my second trip there and it was always the way you found it to be. Classy and in close proximity to everything. This is prior to the major upgrade as well.

I also did not read "Savepros" comments as negative, perhaps a little tongue in cheek. By the way, I am curious: what kind of discount did you get mentioning ISG? The thought never occurred to me.

Thanks.Ah, the Casa Valaria.

This was my very first hotel in Sosua. That little room at the top of the stairs overlooking the pool, was like something out of a movie. Made me feel like a real world traveler.

The couple that owned it kept a close eye on things, but were chica friendly, if you took your chica's one a a time, and didn't wake up the neighborhood!

I haven't been there in a long time, but will definitely go back one of these days: Secure, with restaurant, in the middle of the action, but very quiet!

Kc Talent
09-12-17, 22:39
I have stayed there from as far back as 2011, my second trip there and it was always the way you found it to be. Classy and in close proximity to everything. This is prior to the major upgrade as well.

Thanks.After went back to read his comments again. Yes I totally agree all tongue in cheek. So sorry if I took it as not just tongue and cheek. The biggest shock was the discount of only have to pay half for my first night because it was so late got in on a 3 am flight.

Told the guy that I would pay in cash for the same discount New Garden would give a ISG member when we pay cash and he agreed and this was before the owners the next day gave me back half the dollars I had paid for the first night when I checked-in. That is why I ask what other hotel does this. Will stay again on my next trip to get these I missed.

Tempoecorto
09-12-17, 23:17
Told the guy that I would pay in cash for the same discount New Garden would give a ISG member when we pay cash and he agreed and this was before the owners the next day gave me back half the dollars I had paid for the first night when I checked-in. Sorry, I have no idea about cash payment or ISG discount at New Garden either. I love New Garden but only the restaurant. The Italian food is as genuine as it can get. Last June, I think I paid $70 at Casa Valeria for a room around the pool and I always pay cash and so I was wondering what ISG discount would get me.

By the way, nice chicks in your photos!

Tempoecorto
09-12-17, 23:23
Ah, the Casa Valaria. This was my very first hotel in Sosua. That little room at the top of the stairs overlooking the pool, was like something out of a movie. Made me feel like a real world traveler.Wow, I used to like that adobe look. Unfortunately, now it is all sleek, chrome and glass, not my cuppa tea but it is quite a oasis in the middle of all that hustle, for a single traveler like me.

The hotel to me has always been excellent. The Dutch management is excellent, it was when I went the first time, it still is that way.

Surfer500
09-13-17, 01:53
Hotel Alicia Beach. Can book online. I believe breakfast is included but not dinner like before. I stayed there exclusively few times.

It was a bit run down but liked the location and parking space because I always rent a car. Dinner food was great also before going hunting.Just booked a room from the 1st of February until the 10th I hope it's for real as I spent months there before but doubt it will ever be the same when Wilfred ran the place.

Can't beat the location and I had no problem with the rooms. H.

Mopar Man
09-22-17, 15:49
Good morning,

I just have a few quick questions concerning the old Hotel Romanoff. Does anyone know if it is still open / operating? Is old Vladimir still there / alive?? And does anyone have a phone number or contact info for the old place? The number I have from a couple of years ago does not get a answer when I try it??

Cheers.

Tempoecorto
09-23-17, 16:21
Good morning, I just have a few quick questions concerning the old Hotel Romanoff. Does anyone know if it is still open / operating? Is old Vladimir still there / alive?? And does anyone have a phone number or contact info for the old place? The number I have from a couple of years ago does not get a answer when I try it??

Cheers.Last I know, the hotel was shut down by the police 4-5 months back, as someone running the hotel (not Vladimir to my understanding) was found to be dealing in drugs, including apparently a few hotel "guests". I understand the place reopened by August, with Vladimir still being the boss but only for long term guests. The phone numbers were posted on the door, presumably changed ones and perhaps someone living in Sosua can swing by and help you out?

Quagmire1974
09-23-17, 18:14
Good morning,

I just have a few quick questions concerning the old Hotel Romanoff. Does anyone know if it is still open / operating? Is old Vladimir still there / alive?? And does anyone have a phone number or contact info for the old place? The number I have from a couple of years ago does not get a answer when I try it??

Cheers.Looks like your questions have already been answered over on the DR1 forum.

Tempoecorto
09-24-17, 03:14
Looks like your questions have already been answered over on the DR1 forum.Thanks and I checked the DR1 site based on your post. Whoa, who was that bozo? Copies and pastes the same question of 2015 in DR1 in 2017 on ISG? Strange people abound.

Mopar Man
09-24-17, 23:03
Thanks and I checked the DR1 site based on your post. Whoa, who was that bozo? Copies and pastes the same question of 2015 in DR1 in 2017 on ISG? Strange people abound.It is always interesting to see feedback from folks. I think if you check again sir you will see that 2015 is my 'join date' on DR1, not the posting date. The posting date was the same on both sites.

Strange people do indeed abound. .

But I do thank the folks who took the time to read my questions and especially the ones who provided helpful, useful information. I now have the information and contact number I needed. I spoke with Vladimir this morning and had a good chat.

These posting forums are a great source of information and entertainment.

Cheers.

Mopar Man
09-25-17, 06:44
Thanks and I checked the DR1 site based on your post. Whoa, who was that bozo? Copies and pastes the same question of 2015 in DR1 in 2017 on ISG? Strange people abound.Good day,

I think if you go back and check you will see that 2015 is my 'join date' at DR1 and that I posted my questions on both forums on the same day. As far as 'bozo's' and 'strange people' I think you could check in the mirror before you shoot. LOL.

Anyhow, your first comments to my questions were useful and informative and I thank you for that. As for your last comments, you would seem like a better person if you kept them to yourself or if you were at least accurate.

Cheers and have a nice day.

Tempoecorto
09-27-17, 15:31
As for your last comments, you would seem like a better person if you kept them to yourself or if you were at least accurate.I provide real information if I can be of help and so when I noticed (thanks to a pointer to DR1- a site I do not visit) the same question, posted at an interval of two years, a cut and paste no less LOL. I thought of a lurker. Perhaps you are not or.

Mopar Man
09-28-17, 00:52
I provide real information if I can be of help and so when I noticed (thanks to a pointer to DR1- a site I do not visit) the same question, posted at an interval of two years, a cut and paste no less LOL. I thought of a lurker. Perhaps you are not or.I am sure your intention is to be a helpful, useful person who provides 'real' information. If that is the case then go back and check as I suggested and you will see that both postings were put up on the same day. And that the '2015' date you refer to is my 'join date' on DR1, as I have already pointed out to you.

If your purpose is to just go on about 'lurkers, cut and paste, Bozo's and strange people' then do as you please. It only reflects poorly on your attitude sir, little else.

Other that that. Have a great day and focus up and onward and keep up the 'real' information without the personal (and incorrect) opinions.

Cheers to all.

Tempoecorto
09-30-17, 00:02
I am sure your intention is to be a helpful, useful person who provides 'real' information. If that is the case then go back and check as I suggested and you will see that both postings were put up on the same day. And that the '2015' date you refer to is my 'join date' on DR1, as I have already pointed out to you.

If your purpose is to just go on about 'lurkers, cut and paste, Bozo's and strange people' then do as you please. It only reflects poorly on your attitude sir, little else.

Other that that. Have a great day and focus up and onward and keep up the 'real' information without the personal (and incorrect) opinions.

Cheers to all.I provided the details I was familiar with regarding the hotel you asked about. I have no interest in checking out DR1 nor did I check it in the first place, but mentioned it because it showed me a curious date. I understand your explanation but this site which is the only one I frequent, shows the actual date of posting and not the date one joined.

To prove your bonafides (not that you need to), a typical expectation is that you post a report if and when you wind up in Sosua, for the benefit of all readers. Thank you.

NashDrummerBoy
10-02-17, 03:38
RTFF and couldn't find Bellamar mentioned, anybody know if it's chica friendly?

Parkinsons
10-03-17, 14:20
RTFF and couldn't find Bellamar mentioned, anybody know if it's chica friendly?Yes, I stayed there a year ago. Front desk will keep the girl's cedula and issue her a bracelet. Since this is not an all-inclusive, the bracelet thing is kinda pointless to me.

Showdown
11-28-17, 17:38
Are there any other nice hotels a stones throw away from the action like Casa Valeria? I always prefer something newer in a hotel.

Showdown.

Questner
11-29-17, 03:29
Are there any other nice hotels a stones throw away from the action like Casa Valeria? I always prefer something newer in a hotel.

Showdown.https://www.antonreef.com/ The first one is recently new and close by. The second is at the end of PC, also new and of higher quality. https://ahnveeresort.com/.

GoldenGreek
12-06-17, 21:24
Do you guys by them separately or together?

GoldenGreek
12-07-17, 21:28
Love your selection of chicas!

Where did you find these?

Ed Rome
01-14-18, 15:11
Been traveling to Asia the past 6 years but have to head back to DR, the place it all started, so I jumped in at the last second and ended up booking at Puerto Plata village, anyone know what there guest policy is since it's a all inclusive? Any info on this place would be great.

Charles Pooter
01-14-18, 19:31
Been traveling to Asia the past 6 years but have to head back to DR, the place it all started, so I jumped in at the last second and ended up booking at Puerto Plata village, anyone know what there guest policy is since it's a all inclusive? Any info on this place would be great.Two questions, Ed.

1) Why is this under Sosua Hotels when you are staying in Puerto Plata?

2) Why did you book into an all-inclusive family resort? If you are coming just to monger it is a bad choice. Are you still able to cancel? If you want a sun and sand family holiday with just the odd sex adventure on the side, then that is a different matter.

Of course it is not chica-friendly. None of the family hotels are, for obvious reasons. You could book in one chica on arrival and keep her for the whole trip if you want. Best if she does not look and behave too much like a working girl in public.

If staying there, your best options are:

A) to visit Field of Dreams, which is very convenient (it is just opposite) but expensive (US $90 for two hours, room and chica), and if you will be visiting more than a few times you may run out of chicas you like.

B) to visit Blackbeards for an additional choice of chicas, but you will have to pay for transport and room, so also works out expensive. Check first that they have a room available for short-time. They may well not have now it is peak season.

C) to visit Sosua which has a wide selection of chicas mostly at reasonable prices (and you can get there cheaply by public transport), but you will need to pay for a room to do the deed. Cabana is best (I think 800 pesos. Recent users please update if necessary).

I have no idea why EdRome booked there. He may have good reasons. But I would emphasize yet again to others contemplating a mongering holiday on the North Coast. Do NOT book into a family all-inclusive. You will waste time getting to and from the working girls and waste money on taxis and hiring rooms just for sex. This will more than negate any savings you may make on a flight plus hotel package.

Plus for most of us, socializing with other mongers is part of the fun and can have practical advantages.

Charles Pooter
01-14-18, 20:08
One question, Ed.
Why is this under Sosua Hotels when you are staying in Puerto Plata?Ed, please ignore my previous post (apart from the above question). Having now read your previous posts on this board I see that my comments are not applicable to you.

I do not post for experienced mongers such as yourself. They should, and usually do, know what they are doing. My main concern is to discourage newbie mongers from booking into all-inclusive.

Ed Rome
01-18-18, 15:41
Ed, please ignore my previous post (apart from the above question). Having now read your previous posts on this board I see that my comments are not applicable to you.

I do not post for experienced mongers such as yourself. They should, and usually do, know what they are doing. My main concern is to discourage newbie mongers from booking into all-inclusives.Thanks for getting back to me. I only jumped into a all inclusive as 2 of my friends booked there. My usual DR spot is casa Linda, or if in Puerto Plata a divey spot called Porto finos.

I figured the place was at best a 3 star and hopefully under paid the front desk staff so I may be able to talk up the reception clerk into selling me some extra bands.

We have a auto so getting back and forth isn't 2 bad of an issue. But I really was hoping to hear someone chime in and say yeah ask for more he is LOL with guests etc etc.

The all inclusive expiereance was mainly as a flight from NYC to pop was about 430 are / t and a package was 500 so food and liquor includes savings.

At Charlespooter if your in the area over the weekend DM me let's have a beer.

Charles Pooter
01-18-18, 22:26
At Charlespooter if your in the area over the weekend DM me let's have a beer.I live permanently in Puerto Plata and seldom leave it. Going to a birthday party in Sosua on Saturday (20th) afternoon but that is a rare exception. Could meet you there if you will be in town. Was this weekend what you meant?

I do not get much social life so always happy to have a drink with other mongers. Field of Dreams might be a convenient place to meet. At least if we soon get bored with each other we will have some chicas to look at. Or on the Malecon at Hans' place.

I have two American friends (separately) visiting Sosua at the moment so might be less flexible than usual as I must fit in with their plans, though they are usually more than happy to meet other mongers too.

With three guys sharing a car it puts a whole different aspect on your plans and makes my aborted advice even less relevant.

Sammon
01-19-18, 04:47
Is Casa Valeria guest friendly? Never stayed there before. I was going to stay at Alicia beach but it says they do not do room cleaning service daily. Only once in 3 days. They do change towels daily.

BogieMaker
01-19-18, 06:41
Is Casa Valeria guest friendly? Never stayed there before. I was going to stay at Alicia beach but it says they do not do room cleaning service daily. Only once in 3 days. They do change towels daily.I stayed there last April and had no problem with a guest but did not try a double. The rooms have been remodeled and had nice showers and beds. A free breakfast was included in the room price.

Sammon
01-19-18, 12:38
I stayed there last April and had no problem with a guest but did not try a double. The rooms have been remodeled and had nice showers and beds. A free breakfast was included in the room price.Thanks, Has anybody tried to sneak in guest at casa marina AI resort or is it possible to get a tag by bribing front desk person.

FredA1212
01-19-18, 19:32

Showdown.
https://www.antonreef.com/ The first one is recently new and close by. The second is at the end of PC, also new and of higher quality. https://ahnveeresort.com/.My last trip I stayed at New Garden. Although I thought New Garden was nice, I was planning to stay at Casa Valeria. The hotel rooms were better and the staff at Casa Valeria were much nicer than New Garden. However, looking at the attached two new locations, they look like better options. Questner, are they guest friendly?

Questner
01-20-18, 03:51
My last trip I stayed at New Garden. Although I thought New Garden was nice, I was planning to stay at Casa Valeria. The hotel rooms were better and the staff at Casa Valeria were much nicer than New Garden. However, looking at the attached two new locations, they look like better options. Questner, are they guest friendly?Yes, all of them mentioned here are GF. The resort is more expensive, and Casa Valeria may be easier on the pocket and closer to the action than Ahnveeresort.

Sammon
01-23-18, 22:46
Is Sousa by the sea hotel allow overnight guests? Thanks for the info.

Questner
01-24-18, 03:43
Is Sousa by the sea hotel allow overnight guests? Thanks for the info.No. This hotel is not guest friendly.

Lakeside32
01-26-18, 23:54
I'm going the week after Superbowl, arriving late night around 10. Looks like Newgarden is booked, are there any other hotels near the strip that will allow you to check in late?

Sammon
01-28-18, 15:01
Does hotel sea breeze allow overnight guests?

Lakeside32
01-28-18, 20:11
Does hotel sea breeze allow overnight guests?Yes, they will have to leave ID behind with security. Don't get a room near the bar, that damn thing goes all night, and the people are very loud.

GringoSlim
04-15-18, 06:18
Can anyone offer any input on how chica friendly different villas are? Whether I want to rent or buy at Casa Linda, Villas Tisu, or Oceanfront?

Or if you know of any other communities that are OK or definately not chica friendly.

Thanks.

TomJackin
04-16-18, 00:31
I stayed at Hotel Alicia for seven nights last month. There is a couple, don't know where they are from, that are now leasing the hotel from the owner. They have a 3 year lease. There did a lot of remodeling using their own money. The new operators seem to do everything possible to please the guest.

I've always loved the location because it is on a quiet street and is basically noise free. I think the prices are about the same and still comes with breakfast included. When I was there, there were very few others staying in the hotel.

Right now, and once again, Sosua is changing. But then again, Sosua changes from one extreme to another on a regular basis.

I will continue to stay at Alicia in my future visits. I would like to see the hotel be successful and stay around for longer than 3 years.

Ipanema Carioca
05-07-18, 03:39
Bellamar and Victoria House are the worst hotels in Sosua. Bellamar use to be the old Sosua Bay Resorts. Bellamar and Victoria House are the worst hotels in Sosua! The water pressure is bad and cold, the wifi sucks, and they are not forthright about booking. Go online and find many different sites quote different prices. Security is horrible. I had taxis and girls come knocking on my room door as if someone told them my room. Another guest had a security guard enter their room at 1 am. He thought the room was empty so he could hide and sleep. As for linen and towels, they are always late and are not done during room cleaning. They try to sell the property because of the location, but you are better at another hotel. As for the manager, she is never there. You always have to deal with a smart as desk person. There are other hotels in Sosua that have invested money in renovations. This hotel and furniture are outdated, and there is a long walk from the front desk to the rooms. They charge between $65 to $75 a night, but for that price, you can stay somewhere more accommodating. I topped referring friends to Bellamar and Victoria House.

Ipanema Carioca
05-23-18, 06:11
I stayed at Hotel Alicia for seven nights last month. There is a couple, don't know where they are from, that are now leasing the hotel from the owner. They have a 3 year lease. There did a lot of remodeling using their own money. The new operators seem to do everything possible to please the guest.

I've always loved the location because it is on a quiet street and is basically noise free. I think the prices are about the same and still comes with breakfast included. When I was there, there were very few others staying in the hotel.

Right now, and once again, Sosua is changing. But then again, Sosua changes from one extreme to another on a regular basis.

I will continue to stay at Alicia in my future visits. I would like to see the hotel be successful and stay around for longer than 3 years.A friend of mine just returned from Sosua and he stayed at Hotel Alicia. He told me a girl put red lipstick on the sheets accidentally, and the hotel charged him 1,000 DP=$10 USD.

Ipanema Carioca
05-23-18, 06:27
A friend of mine just returned from Sosua and stayed at the Alicia Beach Hotel. One of his girls accidentally out red lipstick the bed sheets and the hotel charged him 1,000 pesos=$10 USD to clean the sheets.

Has anyone had that experience?

BlackJah
06-26-18, 05:04
Hello fellow travelers,

First time I will be traveling to the Sos and am in need of a bit of assistance. Probably will be staying for about 5-7 days and I am wondering 1) what is a decent spot for a single fellow, New gardens or Europa? Since these two seems to be the single guys main residency 2) Is there a nice place under 70 that has a kitchen? Just in case I feel like waking up to some head and eggs?

Thanks to all. Can't wait for vacation time.

Manizales911
06-26-18, 21:08
Hello fellow travelers,

First time I will be traveling to the Sos and am in need of a bit of assistance. Probably will be staying for about 5-7 days and I am wondering 1) what is a decent spot for a single fellow, New gardens or Europa? Since these two seems to be the single guys main residency 2) Is there a nice place under 70 that has a kitchen? Just in case I feel like waking up to some head and eggs?

Thanks to all. Can't wait for vacation time.Check out Hotel Las Palmeras, they have kitchens in some of the rooms and all the rooms have recently been renovated, less than 60 a night.

MadisonGuy
06-27-18, 02:33
What if you're not staying on a budget, what's the nicest hotel in the area that's girl friendly?

Manizales911
06-27-18, 16:11
What if you're not staying on a budget, what's the nicest hotel in the area that's girl friendly?If you want to be close to everything and don't want to rent a car I would recommend Casa Valeria.

MadisonGuy
06-27-18, 20:18
If you want to be close to everything and don't want to rent a car I would recommend Casa Valeria.I will be getting there with a car, although that place looks nicer than some in the area. I was thinking more like the all inclusive on the beach type places, some say adult only which I'm assuming means bring guests. As long as it's under 20 minute drive I can manage.

Manizales911
06-27-18, 22:31
I will be getting there with a car, although that place looks nicer than some in the area. I was thinking more like the all inclusive on the beach type places, some say adult only which I'm assuming means bring guests. As long as it's under 20 minute drive I can manage.All inclusive resorts are not chica friendly as in bringing a different girl every night kind of thing, if you wife up to one girl then you can register her but I don't think that is what you are looking for. The only exception is Ahnvee but it is not on a beach and in a real shitty area, I don't recommend Ahnvee due to its location. Remember, Sosua is a small dusty dirty town, I live here and love it here but it is NOT a normal vacation destination.

Manizales911
06-27-18, 22:33
I will be getting there with a car, although that place looks nicer than some in the area. I was thinking more like the all inclusive on the beach type places, some say adult only which I'm assuming means bring guests. As long as it's under 20 minute drive I can manage.Your assumption is wrong about the "adults only" designation to an all inclusive, it just means no children allowed.

Sammon
06-28-18, 03:09
I will be getting there with a car, although that place looks nicer than some in the area. I was thinking more like the all inclusive on the beach type places, some say adult only which I'm assuming means bring guests. As long as it's under 20 minute drive I can manage.There are adults only resorts. It means not for family. It is very hard to get chicas into resorts. Everybody is given a bracelet. Unless you tip the guy to get you a extra bracelet and put it on the girl. Even then they might check your registration to see if you registered her. Some resorts allow you to register a guest for a charge. In effect you can bring a decently dressed girl and register her. They will give her a bracelet which allows in and out privileges and good. Theoretically you can bring a different girl every night and pay charges.

Long ago I had sneaked in girls through the beach way. Also I had bribed the employee to get me couple of bracelets. But nowadays they seem to be strict although I have not stayed in a resort for a while.

Mr Enternational
06-28-18, 04:11
Your assumption is wrong about the "adults only" designation to an all inclusive, it just means no children allowed.LOL. I could see him driving up to the gate with a chick and the guard telling him that will be $200 for the unregistered guest. A couple of years ago out in La Romana my boy was getting married. Me and my girl were heading to the pre-wedding party the night before at their resort. The guard told me it would be $300 something to come through that gate. I turned that car right around. There was no problem coming in the next day for the actual wedding though.

MadisonGuy
06-28-18, 23:55
LOL. I could see him driving up to the gate with a chick and the guard telling him that will be $200 for the unregistered guest. A couple of years ago out in La Romana my boy was getting married. Me and my girl were heading to the pre-wedding party the night before at their resort. The guard told me it would be $300 something to come through that gate. I turned that car right around. There was no problem coming in the next day for the actual wedding though.If they took $200 for 2-3 unregistered guests they'd have a sale. $200 is still relatively inexpensive, escorts in the US are like 3-500 for good ones.

Mr Enternational
06-29-18, 01:17
If they took $200 for 2-3 unregistered guests they'd have a sale. $200 is still relatively inexpensive, escorts in the US are like 3-500 for good ones.I think you are confused. I am saying you would have to pay the resort an extra $200 for the night to bring someone on the premesis with you. I am not talking about $200 for a hooker. And $200 is NOT inexpensive in the DR. A lot of people do not make that in 1 month. Never compare where you are going with home. That is the best way to rip yourself off. Just because $200 is a good deal for home does not mean it is a good deal for DR.

Sammon
06-29-18, 01:50
I think you are confused. I am saying you would have to pay the resort an extra $200 for the night to bring someone on the premesis with you. I am not talking about $200 for a hooker. And $200 is NOT inexpensive in the DR. A lot of people do not make that in 1 month. Never compare where you are going with home. That is the best way to rip yourself off. Just because $200 is a good deal for home does not mean it is a good deal for DR.Dominicans get a reduced rate to stay at AI resorts. Roughly $70 if she can stay with you. Remember this amount is just a add on guest to stay in your room.of course it includes food and drink and use of facilities. Besides you need to negotiate with the girl how much she wants per day. Maybe 3000 pesos, roughly $60. Not all girls would like to be at AI. Some feel uncomfortable to be seen with a foreigner with all tourists around. In Sosua they do not mind.

Before you decide to take a girl to AI you need to see if you both get along well with each other. If she is there just for the money she will not be good company to enjoy the facilities.

George03
06-29-18, 02:04
Hello fellow travelers,

Thanks to all. Can't wait for vacation time.Check out Condos Dominicanos. Condos with a pool, I think most, if not all, have kitchens. A close walk to the main drag. Make sure you ask for AC.

MadisonGuy
06-29-18, 12:24
I think you are confused. I am saying you would have to pay the resort an extra $200 for the night to bring someone on the premesis with you. I am not talking about $200 for a hooker. And $200 is NOT inexpensive in the DR. A lot of people do not make that in 1 month. Never compare where you are going with home. That is the best way to rip yourself off. Just because $200 is a good deal for home does not mean it is a good deal for DR.No I'm not confused, it's all the same cost. If I take a girl out, get her dinner, shopping, it's all money spent on the girl even if none of it goes into her hands. Doesn't matter who the money goes to. And yes I know $200 is a lot in the DR, and I use to be one of those guys that passed up on girls because they were above norm price wise for their country. But those days are over, I'm sick of passing up on a girl who is smoking hot over a measly amount of money. I'm not going to DR for good deals, I'm going for the hottest women I can get my hands on. I'd love to find some Russian girls and pay triple, but only the future will tell. I use to be on your side of the coin, so I get your advice.

DcGogo
06-29-18, 16:10
No I'm not confused, it's all the same cost.Its your money and your free to spend it like you want but.

Somebody's confused. Your talking apples and oranges. In one post you say 'escorts in the US are like 3-500 for good ones' and in another you say 'it's all the same cost. If I take a girl out, get her dinner, shopping,. '.

Are we talking about escorts (ho's, prostitutes, whatever you call them) or someone you want to spend some quality time with? Either way 3-500 is more than even the cluelessiest (yea I just made of a word) of my amigos would spend on a chica in the DR. I don't even know how you would even get to that much money.

Let's see on the VERY high end 5000 pesos for the day for day (you can get this rate even from many casas), plus another 2-3000 for food and drinks. Now we are at 8000 pesos or $160, Shopping? As Donnie Brasco once said "Forget about it" We can go shopping alright, right in my closet and you can take this dress or this VS perfume I brought from the States.

Dudes, like Mr. E have been in this game way longer than me and it seems like you IMHO. When you make a post that appears to be ahh let's say misinformed expect some feedback.

In the end spend your money like you want just try not to f up the economy. Peace.

Canada
06-29-18, 16:18
I am planning on travelling to Sosua in July. I have gone through the thread and have seen some good reports on hotels but I am not sure they fully explain. I want to find a good 4 star hotel girl friendly within walking distance to the best hot spots in Sosua. It sounds like good hotels are $60 to $100 but everyone tastes are different. I realize I may have to spend $100 plus but I prefer name brand hotels like Marriot or similar.

Mr Enternational
06-29-18, 16:29
I realize I may have to spend $100 plus but I prefer name brand hotels like Marriot or similar.The only US branded hotels are in Santo Domingo and Punta Cana. There is a Marriott, Sheraton, Intercontinental, Hard Rock. Sosua consists of mom and pop hotels. I would say that Amvee (sp) is arguably the best and most expensive one.

Manizales911
06-29-18, 17:07
No I'm not confused, it's all the same cost. If I take a girl out, get her dinner, shopping, it's all money spent on the girl even if none of it goes into her hands. Doesn't matter who the money goes to. And yes I know $200 is a lot in the DR, and I use to be one of those guys that passed up on girls because they were above norm price wise for their country. But those days are over, I'm sick of passing up on a girl who is smoking hot over a measly amount of money. I'm not going to DR for good deals, I'm going for the hottest women I can get my hands on. I'd love to find some Russian girls and pay triple, but only the future will tell. I use to be on your side of the coin, so I get your advice.Well if money is no object and you want the best and / or some Russian chicas then hook up with Charlie's Angels, it's about $1000. USD a day all inclusive and you stay in the biggest mansion that I have ever seen in the DR, an unfuckingbelievable baller pad. It is in a somewhat secluded location up El Choco road, I am building a house almost directly across the street from the place, they throw some big ass parties up there believe me. I've never paid to go but I have friends that did and said it was great but at a grand a night I can throw my own party for a lot less but to each their own.

MadisonGuy
06-29-18, 18:57
Well if money is no object and you want the best and / or some Russian chicas then hook up with Charlie's Angels, it's about $1000. USD a day all inclusive and you stay in the biggest mansion that I have ever seen in the DR, an unfuckingbelievable baller pad. It is in a somewhat secluded location up El Choco road, I am building a house almost directly across the street from the place, they throw some big ass parties up there believe me. I've never paid to go but I have friends that did and said it was great but at a grand a night I can throw my own party for a lot less but to each their own.That's awesome we will definitely check that out! That sounds right up my buddies ally and I don't mind joining for the ride.

Phreeman69
07-14-18, 19:27
I have always stayed at New Garden (or the Casa Cayena now Alicia) but I heard Casa Valeria was a bit more discreet. My room there was first floor by the pool, about $75 plus tax with a discount for cash.

The rooms are slightly smaller but I like how the bathroom is semi-private. It helps for keeping an eye on the girl. They say they only allow a single visitor at a time, though I didn't test that. I thought the breakfast was better than the other hotels, although the restaurant is now closed after 1:00 for maintenance. It's quieter than New Garden (which has a problem with loud baseball games) although I did get waken up early twice by the grounds cleaner working around the pool. There are a couple rooms out front that I imagine are noisy.

Recommended. I would stay there again.

Oakie
07-15-18, 13:52
I have always stayed at New Garden (or the Casa Cayena now Alicia) but I heard Casa Valeria was a bit more discreet. My room there was first floor by the pool, about $75 plus tax with a discount for cash.

The rooms are slightly smaller but I like how the bathroom is semi-private. It helps for keeping an eye on the girl. They say they only allow a single visitor at a time, though I didn't test that. I thought the breakfast was better than the other hotels, although the restaurant is now closed after 1:00 for maintenance. It's quieter than New Garden (which has a problem with loud baseball games) although I did get waken up early twice by the grounds cleaner working around the pool. There are a couple rooms out front that I imagine are noisy.

Recommended. I would stay there again.For our budget minded monger, a couple of doors down, Urban Cabana is having a Julio Special of 40 bucks a night! You might be able to negotiate a free simple breakfast, depending on how busy they are.

NamasteParis
07-16-18, 16:24
It's quieter than New Garden (which has a problem with loud baseball games) At New Garden, if you can afford a 70 $/ night PLATINUM room, it's much better, as they are localized just across the street of the main hotel, in a secluded and quiet place, with pool and billiard. Much quieter and private than the main hotel.

D Cups
08-01-18, 16:21
I am thinking of taking a special chica here. Has anyone stayed here? Thanks for any replies.

MongerHunger
10-05-18, 07:50
What's up guys?

I will be heading to Sosua this month. I want to enjoy before there are more drastic changes. I was wondering about the hourly rooms during the day and the rates in pesos. I think I'm going to skip Puerto Plata this time.

Oakie
10-16-18, 13:28
What's up guys?

I will be heading to Sosua this month. I want to enjoy before there are more drastic changes. I was wondering about the hourly rooms during the day and the rates in pesos. I think I'm going to skip Puerto Plata this time.Check out Dulce Secreto, a ten minute drive, (or moto) from Sosua.

There's a link to a Youtube video somewhere on this board, but a quick search online will find it.

It's cheap. $10/$15, and really a well organized place, and makes the session stress free.

MongerHunger
10-19-18, 07:33
Check out Dulce Secreto, a ten minute drive, (or moto) from Sosua.

There's a link to a Youtube video somewhere on this board, but a quick search online will find it.

It's cheap. $10/$15, and really a well organized place, and makes the session stress free.Thank you for the info. I winded up going to Hotel Central next to Bar Central on Pedro Clisante. 400 pesos, like $8 USD. Nice location where the action is all around. Nice size room with bathroom and shower. It is good to use for fucking if you don't want to use the room you are staying in with all your stuff. Once again it is where the action is.

Oakie
10-19-18, 16:54
Thank you for the info. I winded up going to Hotel Central next to Bar Central on Pedro Clisante. 400 pesos, like $8 USD. Nice location where the action is all around. Nice size room with bathroom and shower. It is good to use for fucking if you don't want to use the room you are staying in with all your stuff. Once again it is where the action is.I agree.

I used it a lot in my youth, LOL. I once did three chicas there in 45 minutes, while my beer was still on the bar. Only one was worth 15 minutes though!

The other place, DC, is for a more relaxed encounter with someone you know a little, with room service too and real A/C.

MrIchabod
10-28-18, 02:25
Has anyone ever stayed at these properties? Are they quiet and female friendly? Planning on visiting this coming spring.

Questner
10-29-18, 00:11
Has anyone ever stayed at these properties? Are they quiet and female friendly? Planning on visiting this coming spring.Both are friendly. Both are not very quiet due to traffic noise.

TomJackin
10-29-18, 01:07
Both are friendly. Both are not very quiet due to traffic noise.Alicia Beach is chica friendly and not noisy whatsoever.

Manizales911
10-29-18, 06:28
Has anyone ever stayed at these properties? Are they quiet and female friendly? Planning on visiting this coming spring.Both are noisy dumps, you couldn't pay me to stay at either one of them. But yes, they both are girl friendly.

AntFarm99
11-10-18, 01:34
Where's a good place to stay near all the action in Sosua for 4 or more peoples sharing or is there a better option?

Dumbass
11-10-18, 15:20
Arrived yesterday after a long journey that ended wit a 2. 5 hour van ride from Santiago. My first impression was not good but I am adjusting. Looks like everything is on 1 street which makes the number of chicas seem overwhelming. My head was whipping back and forth trying to take it all in. A really cute, thick girl made eye contact and came over to say Hi. Did all the usual small talk but she would not tell me the price when I asked 2 times. I ended up paying more than I wanted just to get her out of my room. I also walked her back to the front desk so she could get her ID, which is not a big deal just an adjustment for me.

I paid 3500 for short time (sorry) 🤦127998;8205;9794;65039;.

Today will be better after a good night sleep.

Dumbass
11-11-18, 01:46
This should be in the regular section instead of hotel. With that said I'll add a quick review of Terra Linda. It has seen better days. At 80 a night it's a stretch. Free bfast is good.

Arrived yesterday after a long journey that ended wit a 2. 5 hour van ride from Santiago. My first impression was not good but I am adjusting. Looks like everything is on 1 street which makes the number of chicas seem overwhelming. My head was whipping back and forth trying to take it all in. A really cute, thick girl made eye contact and came over to say Hi. Did all the usual small talk but she would not tell me the price when I asked 2 times. I ended up paying more than I wanted just to get her out of my room. I also walked her back to the front desk so she could get her ID, which is not a big deal just an adjustment for me.

I paid 3500 for short time (sorry) 🤦127998;8205;9794;65039;.

Today will be better after a good night sleep.

NamasteParis
11-11-18, 10:29
This should be in the regular section instead of hotel. With that said I'll add a quick review of Terra Linda. It has seen better days. At 80 a night it's a stretch. Free bfast is good.Then you'd better have a PLATINUM room at New Garden for 70 USD.

3500ST! Yeah you have a good reason to feel sorry.

Questner
01-14-19, 20:18
Has anyone stayed recently or has knowledge if the following two properties were guest friendly (other comments are welcome too).

I have not heard anything to that matter, but things change:

https://clubresidencial.com/cwp/ - Club Residencial.

https://www.hotelpiergiorgio.com/ - Hotel Pier Giorgio (they have reopen recently, maybe for the season only).

Oakie
01-15-19, 13:17
Has anyone stayed recently or has knowledge if the following two properties were guest friendly (other comments are welcome too).

https://www.hotelpiergiorgio.com/ - Hotel Pier Giorgio (they have reopen recently, maybe for the season only).I have stayed at both in the past, and found them to be guest friendly.

They all have some rules in the fine print to prevent their properties from becoming "party central" like New Garden and Europa, which they can invoke if things get out of hand, to the detriment of other residents, so a little discretion is recommended. Noisy pool parties are out!

Brother P
01-15-19, 14:23

https://www.hotelpiergiorgio.com/ - Hotel Pier Giorgio (they have reopen recently, maybe for the season only).Club Residencial is a good spot. You won't have any trouble bringing in chicas one at a time. 2 pools, security at night. Ask for one of the studios. Enjoy!

Questner
01-15-19, 21:37
Thanks, I'm back close to a Super Bowl weekend and it's a peak season, most of the spots I stayed in the past have been booked. Looks like Club Residencial has got one visitor at the time and no pool use for the chicas policy. I have sent the inquiries to Hotel Pier Giorgio and they have not responded. I think we need to revisit a list of proven friendly hotels and condos.

Brother P
01-16-19, 01:11
Thanks, I'm back close to a Super Bowl weekend and it's a peak season, most of the spots I stayed in the past have been booked. Looks like Club Residencial has got one visitor at the time and no pool use for the chicas policy. I have sent the inquiries to Hotel Pier Giorgio and they have not responded. I think we need to revisit a list of proven friendly hotels and condos.Apparently I missed the part where you said you were coming for the bowl. I've been coming to sosua since 2011 and I avoid the bowl like the plague! That time of year with large groups and all that drama brings on different rules. LOL. Anyway good luck bro! Enjoy!

Questner
01-16-19, 04:19
Hotel El Rancho, Terra Linda, just naming a few close to the strip, do still have some vacancies left.

Durandpaul
01-20-19, 07:03
Has anybody stay at Coral Blanco. I checked on the map its about 15 min walk to the main bars and restaurants.

I am fine with it, I am planning to rent a car. I want to confirm if the area is quiet and if the internet is good.

Marc Anthony
01-30-19, 17:00
What's the best way to get to town from the POP airport? Does Uber now work? It's been years since I flew in there and it used to have an overpriced taxi monopoly. Is there a better option?

DominicanMike
02-09-19, 23:02
Heading to DR soon with my brother on a mongering trip need info on a hotel or Airbnb that would allow multiple girls at a time and individually.

Manizales911
02-10-19, 17:31
Heading to DR soon with my brother on a mongering trip need info on a hotel or Airbnb that would allow multiple girls at a time and individually.Don't you need to decide on a city first? LOL.

Charles Pooter
02-11-19, 00:19
Don't you need to decide on a city first? LOL.Well, he posted it in the Sosua Hotels thread, so I guess he has decided.

Too Jaded
05-15-19, 10:47
I'm hoping to return next month and the last time in was there (2010) I stayed at Hotel New Garden. I really liked it there and was wondering if it is still a good place to stay?

I'm thinking of doing a few days at BB's followed up with a few days in Sosua. If Mr. GoGo is still around I can finally buy him those beers!

JoeqNight
08-03-19, 21:06
Is this resort escort friendly?

Oakie
08-04-19, 09:44
New Garden and Europa tend to have good reviews from mongers, and NG is located in the heart of the action, with Europa a 5 minute walk away.

Grand Laguna is a condo/apt resort, and a 15 minute ride out of town, so transportation is required. Chica friendly, as long as you stick to the basics, and use a little discretion and respect for the residents.

CoolGregg
08-04-19, 13:20
In Sosua hotel Bellamar is also chica friendly, good thing is they have 24 hour guard. Bad thing is no breakfast. But they had on-site restaurant. It is right on the beach. One side is facing beach across from casino. One next to it is also good. Similar looking building hotel. Forgot name. Stayed at Bellamar twice. If you got big pocket, then Casa Marina all inclusive.

Mose
08-09-19, 04:35
In the past when I went there years ago, putas would hang out at the pool all day, then management kicked them out. Any changes or you just have to bring them in.

Xpartan
08-09-19, 04:58
I understand it's very close to the action, but they easily have the weirdest T&see language regarding this hobby I've ever seen.

"VISITORS Any visits of non-registered guests / local ladies are strongly discouraged and tolerated only. They may be asked to leave in case of disrespectful behaviour. Guests / local ladies are not allowed to walk on the premises and are expected to stay INSIDE the rented villa and have no permission to use the terrace / garden / pool area. The registered guests are fully responsible for the guest / local ladies' behaviour during their stay. Guests / local ladies have to be driven on the premise discretely to and from the villa. It is NOT permitted to pick-up or drop-off guests / local ladies at the entrance area of Residencial Hispaniola. It is not permitted to bring in guests / local ladies in golf-carts. ".

Has anyone stayed there, do they actually enforce this? Staying there in a few days, any input appreciated.

Oakie
08-09-19, 13:23
I understand it's very close to the action, but they easily have the weirdest T&see language regarding this hobby I've ever seen.

"VISITORS Any visits of non-registered guests / local ladies are strongly discouraged and tolerated only. They may be asked to leave in case of disrespectful behaviour. Guests / local ladies are not allowed to walk on the premises and are expected to stay INSIDE the rented villa and have no permission to use the terrace / garden / pool area. The registered guests are fully responsible for the guest / local ladies' behaviour during their stay. Guests / local ladies have to be driven on the premise discretely to and from the villa. It is NOT permitted to pick-up or drop-off guests / local ladies at the entrance area of Residencial Hispaniola. It is not permitted to bring in guests / local ladies in golf-carts. ".

Has anyone stayed there, do they actually enforce this? Staying there in a few days, any input appreciated.Apartment /condo /residential properties post this stuff to protect their owners and regular tenants from having it turned into a monger /hooker haven, with all the loud and in your face partying that goes along with that. There's plenty of chica friendly hotels in the area for that.

On the other hand, they like the dinero, so will "tolerate" a quiet and discreet guest.

Where I live they have a "strictly enforced" no overnight guest policy, unless registered, but as I have posted here, my regular and her girlfriend visit and stay for days on end, and hang out by the pool, with no problem. They know the staff and management, and are respectful.

It's a weird, but quite common policy which allows them to shut down noisy parties, and evict problem renters and hookers, as they see fit!

If you owned a condo in one of these properties, you'd see it works quite well for everybody!

Xpartan
08-10-19, 04:30
Apartment /condo /residential properties post this stuff to protect their owners and regular tenants from having it turned into a monger /hooker haven, with all the loud and in your face partying that goes along with that. There's plenty of chica friendly hotels in the area for that.

On the other hand, they like the dinero, so will "tolerate" a quiet and discreet guest.

Where I live they have a "strictly enforced" no overnight guest policy, unless registered, but as I have posted here, my regular and her girlfriend visit and stay for days on end, and hang out by the pool, with no problem. They know the staff and management, and are respectful.

It's a weird, but quite common policy which allows them to shut down noisy parties, and evict problem renters and hookers, as they see fit!

If you owned a condo in one of these properties, you'd see it works quite well for everybody!Thanks Oakie, for putting my mind at ease.

Vern2020
08-10-19, 15:43
When I was there in November I stayed at Casa Valeria and had a great time. Very nice hotel, great service, great food, chica friendly. Next to New Garden.

Xpartan
08-13-19, 06:51
I don't know if it's my face or something that tells these bitches they could pull this shit with me, but:

3 days in Sosua.

2 women.

Both the type of "leche, papi, leche. ".

The first one was the day before yesterday. Annabelle or something. Not much to write home about other than a pair of nice perky tits. 10 minutes into the action, it started, estoy cansado, papi.

I said in English, you rest when I'm done. That shut her up for a minute or 2. Luckily, I was able to shoot, and kicked her the fuck out.

Today picked a Haitian, cute, nice legs and tits (before the bra fell on the floor). I've had decent sessions with Haitians before, but still told her I'm buying 2 hours of her time and got her agree on shooting in her mouth. I was in a mood to have a couple of drinks and have some quality time in the pool. That didn't last.

First, no, she won't go into the pool.

Second the push up bra got off and revealed 2 spaniels ears.

Then she didn't let me touch them.

Then, she won't chupar sin condom. When I reminded her that she agreed to me shooting in her mouth, she said, yes, but in condom. Clever.

I thought, great, I'm in for a treat.

But it was OK for a few minutes in multiple positions. And I almost shot a load. And then it started.

Papi mucho sexo.

Que?

Much sexo papi.

You agreed to 2 horas.

Si, 2 horas.

No, menos que 1 hora.

No 2 horas.

At this point my dick goes soft. I pull out and tell her to jerk me off. She does for a minute, then takes off the condom and says mira, leche. I said no importa, no termine. She starts arguing again, I throw the money at her and told her to get the fuck out.

I wonder if these seemingly shit-for-brain putas are actually executing a smart strategy. Make sure the "papi" can't fuck you anymore so he can kick you back to the curb sooner.

I've had some great times in Sosua, but I wonder if the universe is telling me to move on. A bad session in Colombia is better than an average one in Sosua.

Anyway, time to jerk off the rest of the leche the ***** didn't extract.

I have 3 more days here, will share my further explorations.

Oakie
08-13-19, 09:26
I don't know if it's my face or something that tells these bitches they could pull this shit with me, but:

3 days in Sosua.

2 women.

Both the type of "leche, papi, leche. ".....

....Second the push up bra got off and revealed 2 spaniels ears.

.;..I've had some great times in Sosua, but I wonder if the universe is telling me to move on.
It's hit and miss, with point and click.
(Like tits you thought were bigger).
It's best to spend a little time,
Before you pull the trigger.

A beer is fine, or glass of wine,
and try and get to know them.
To take one home, with ilk unknown,
can lead to mucho mahem.

Vacation time is precious though.
(and so is your dinero).
Comida from an unknown source,
might taste just like guano.

Don't buy a meal in places strange.
You might get irritation.
Like sex with transient strangers,
that ends in much frustration.

Lol

OldKool
08-13-19, 13:12
Avoiding the hard core girls is something that takes time to learn. They are the ones who are pushy and in a hurry. As soon as a girl starts to push hard back off. Most will promise the moon but will retreat faster then Carl Lewis when in the room. There are some nice girls in Sosua who will give you more then your moneys worth. Take a little time to feel girls out. This is if you want more then a quick nut. If you are looking for a quicky hardcore girls can serve the purpose but set your expectations up front. Hardcore girls will try to get you off and roll out. Which what many guys want. The girls tend to roll with the punches some guys are straight ass holes so girls are on their guard. If I meet a new girl who gives good service I repeat and keep her info for futur trips. Like collecting bullets for your gun.

Schokolat
08-13-19, 14:09
If you haven't heard or seen the videos Sosua is currently a ghost town. I recommend contacting your buddies or reaching out to some locals for current intel.

GrownMan1
08-13-19, 17:56
Anyway, time to jerk off the rest of the leche the ***** didn't extract.

I have 3 more days here, will share my further explorations.The first somewhat trip report in a long time. Come to think about it I've never had a bad session in Medellin.

Sometimes we vets make slips it's only a matter of time. You took a gamble with two newbies. The last time I was there I took a gamble with a chica that I didn't see killa! In her eyes. She moved but it was boring and though I could have bust one; I just stopped after a few minutes and gave her a her thousand pesos. I didn't want to waste a good nut when I have killas for the same price.

Sammon
08-13-19, 20:51
I thought this was and is the HOTEL THREAD. All reports should be on Sosua reports.

Oakie
08-14-19, 11:48
Thanks Oakie, for putting my mind at ease.So, how did you find the guest policy at Hispaniola, restrictive or what?

Xpartan
08-18-19, 07:50
So, how did you find the guest policy at Hispaniola, restrictive or what?Oakie, you were right on the money. The policy might sound ridiculously restrictive, but like you said, there is nothing to worry about. In fact, I wish the security was less lax, as while they do check cedulas, one of the girls managed to arrive right at my villa (they're not supposed to enter the complex without you in the car). Got a girl swimming naked in a pool too, no problem, it's quite private anyway. On the other hand, we've never been visibly drunk, played loud music or tried to throw furniture in the pool, LOL. As long as you don't make trouble, you're fine, I guess.

Oakie
08-18-19, 14:07
Oakie, you were right on the money. The policy might sound ridiculously restrictive, but like you said, there is nothing to worry about. In fact, I wish the security was less lax, as while they do check cedulas, one of the girls managed to arrive right at my villa (they're not supposed to enter the complex without you in the car). Got a girl swimming naked in a pool too, no problem, it's quite private anyway. On the other hand, we've never been visibly drunk, played loud music or tried to throw furniture in the pool, LOL. As long as you don't make trouble, you're fine, I guess.It's all about the money, Their job is to rent and keep the complaints to a minimum. They'll bend over backwards for a trouble free low maintenance guest. Even more so for a regular!

Xpartan
09-19-19, 07:32
I stayed there in Spring 2018. The place has potential, but I had a feeling that it was built by someone who walked backward, fell into some money and then decided, oh, what the fuck, let's build a resort. It's easily the weirdest hotel / resort I've ever stayed at!

Let's see what I remember.

THE BAD.

A toilet right in the middle of the room. No doors, no enclosure. Nada! It's European style, said the bellhop when he saw my face. Um, no. It isn't.

Nothing worked properly. I had door and faucet handles fell in my hand, the hot water would take 15 minutes to start. The last straw after which I demanded another room was the mirror cracked in the middle while I was shaving.

"Jacuzzi" in the room. Don't even get me started. I love pools and hot tubs, especially with chicas (and it's huge), but I haven't set my foot there once. Not only is it cold. You must call people to start it because the controls are OUTSIDE. And I doubt It's ever been cleaned, at least the water was oily. I mean how? I didn't see any drain holes.

The room itself was devoid of any warmth. It felt as if I was sleeping in a warehouse. Almost industrial. I hated it.

No buffet. Sure, who wants the buffet when there are a la carte restaurants, right? Well I do, when I need to eat my breakfast quickly and be gone. The simplest breakfast with eggs and coffee turned into an hour-long affair.

No service at the beach, although I've read they do have it now.

THE GOOD.

Nice pools.

Great food. One of the best filet mignon I've ever had.

Free shuttle will take you anywhere (but picking up is another story, sometimes I'd have to get a motoconcho instead of waiting).

They used to let you dine at Bourbon Street, which is a good option for dinner, but not anymore from what I know.

I saw pool rooms and a Jacuzzi penthouse. They certainly looked better than mine, although with the same dreadful design. The pool room had monstrous showers like you could fit 10 girls there. But again, these pools are cold! And how on earth do they clean them?

But, it seemed the bros loved it there. It was a very nice camaraderie feeling, and that's what I liked the most. Sitting at the bar shooting breeze with the guys. Most were fellow New Yorkers, although I was the only white dude there. I was treated with kindness, and everyone was friendly. It was fun exchanging war stories and stuff.

Like I said, most guys I talked to seemed to enjoy the place, and for most it wasn't the first time. I talked to a guy, who called it a home, many bought timeshares or whatever they call it there in that resort. By the way, if you're interested in booking, I've seen a few listings on Airbnb from the owners. They might offer a better room for the price, I guess. No harm to check.

All in all, the place has a lot of potential if they hire somebody who would help to make it right. But the way it was 1. 5 years ago, it's not my cup of tea.

Just my $0. 02.

Oakie
09-19-19, 11:28
I stayed there in Spring 2018. The place has potential, but I had a feeling that it was built by someone who walked backward, fell into some money and then decided, oh, what the fuck, let's build a resort. It's easily the weirdest hotel / resort I've ever stayed at!Good review. My impression exactly.

When I first went there as a day guest, they did the time share hustle. Since I was looking for a permanent place to stay I checked out the deal. Saw all three units.

Ultra modern room with no kitchen, but who wants to cook in an all inclusive? Grand shower and jaccuzi pool area dominates with no separation. A fairly sterile room.

I'm not interested in the time share scam, but they came up with a long term rental offer, which kept getting better as I didn't bite. In the end it was something like $950/ month, which, if you figure in the free booze and food, didn't sound too bad! Even at your rate of $65 a day, that's not a bad deal for a guest friendly AI hotel.

Must be some catch, because I know guys who can spend more than that on food and drink alone in a month. Or maybe that's why the guests there all looked happy! LOL.

I'm looking forward to Sammon's Report on the place for a updated review.

Cheers!

Scotch
09-19-19, 15:41
I've stayed here a couple times over the last 3 years as a guess which some friends who are members.

On my first stay there they had 3 restaurants and the food and security was decent. The Jacuzzi in the room or more like I'll call it a cold lake along with the toilet being in the middle of the room no door not my style.

On my second trip they were down to two restaurant but this trip was the worst.

There was no restaurants a so call buffet worst then school cafeteria lunch.

Two mornings in a row no meat for breakfast The lights went out 3 to 4 hours a day awful back up generator.

After 2 days I ask for a refund for my other four days instead they allow me to eat at Bourbon Street restaurant for free.

Bottom line this place is finished the owner is supposedly in Miami or the Bahamas and the staff is not being paid. I will never stay there again not even for free. Bourbon street food wasn't all that great plus I still had to rent a room at the Europa can't deal with no lights for three hours a day. Too bad you can't send videos I have a video of me and a couple friends eating in the dark cafeteria with candles. A security note since they're not being paid they were working as motor Concho's and Pimp's. 2 nights in a row I bought a girls back but there was no one to take their IDs so we didn't sign out until the morning. BTW The rate was $60 for all three meals now it's $50 for only breakfast.

Xpartan
09-20-19, 00:56
Bottom line this place is finished the owner is supposedly in Miami or the Bahamas and the staff is not being paid. I will never stay there again not even for free. Bourbon street food wasn't all that great plus I still had to rent a room at the Europa can't deal with no lights for three hours a day. Too bad you can't send videos I have a video of me and a couple friends eating in the dark cafeteria with candles. A security note since they're not being paid they were working as motor Concho's and Pimp's. 2 nights in a row I bought a girls back but there was no one to take their IDs so we didn't sign out until the morning. BTW The rate was $60 for all three meals now it's $50 for only breakfast.Holy Shit!

What else is there to say? It's a disgrace that they still accept reservations. Hope Sammon can cancel.

OldKool
09-20-19, 01:07
The place really lookd nice when it opened, much cash was spent. I understand it was owned by some one from NY. Who knows? If the action moves up the street they could be in the cat bird seat. However they are a bit high for my cheap ass. I pay 50 or less a night. The competition from airbnbs is also a problem. I doubt anvee is making any money. The place had to cost a mint. How the guys was talked out of the 7 figures for that place is beyond me but I believe they are very well connected. Bourbon St, Rumbas and Envee all seem to be on mayors good side.

I've stayed here a couple times over the last 3 years as a guess which some friends who are members.

On my first stay there they had 3 restaurants and the food and security was decent. The Jacuzzi in the room or more like I'll call it a cold lake along with the toilet being in the middle of the room no door not my style.

On my second trip they were down to two restaurant but this trip was the worst.

There was no restaurants a so call buffet worst then school cafeteria lunch.

Two mornings in a row no meat for breakfast The lights went out 3 to 4 hours a day awful back up generator.

After 2 days I ask for a refund for my other four days instead they allow me to eat at Bourbon Street restaurant for free.

Bottom line this place is finished the owner is supposedly in Miami or the Bahamas and the staff is not being paid. I will never stay there again not even for free. Bourbon street food wasn't all that great plus I still had to rent a room at the Europa can't deal with no lights for three hours a day. Too bad you can't send videos I have a video of me and a couple friends eating in the dark cafeteria with candles. A security note since they're not being paid they were working as motor Concho's and Pimp's. 2 nights in a row I bought a girls back but there was no one to take their IDs so we didn't sign out until the morning. BTW The rate was $60 for all three meals now it's $50 for only breakfast.

Kc Talent
10-24-19, 20:47
Can someone message me the email for New Garden. I have sent emails to them this week twice but no response and was thinking maybe they take longer than in the pass or I have a wrong address not direct to them. Coming next month its baseball time for fun.

Thanks.

Kc Talent.

Sammon
11-09-19, 16:01
Expansive place. I believe there are lots of apartments which are leased or owned. Maybe time share is available too. Checked in last night. Plenty of girls at the bar / restaurant. Had dinner there which was decent.

Initially the guy at the front desk gave me a room which needed repairs. Shower was not working. After protesting he gave me a nicer room. Everything is working including internet. He also said he can send a girl for me $70 for two hours. I did not bite.

Crowd thinned out. All the action has moved to playa Chiquita. More on mongering later.

Room is an executive suite with a working fridge, living room area with sofa and table. Then a big bathroom with rainfall shower. Only problem is there is no shower curtain and have to be careful of falling on slippery floor. Nice hot water last night. Walk through and a nice bedroom with king sized bed. Comfortable bed and everything is clean. Since the action has moved to this part of town maybe has potential. Flat screen tv with plenty of channels.

Old type safe with key and will hold your laptop or I pad. Air con working very well and in fact I needed to shut it off at night because girl was freezing. There is no clear security to speak of. Anybody can wander around the property. I guess since the whole place is enclosed people with bad intentions will stay away.

This morning I was served with a nice breakfast and met the owner. He admitted the place needs improvement and he said he is going to do it. Not sure if he is the real owner or manager but he was nice.

Bottom line is if you get a nice room here it is well worth it. Since the action has moved to this part of town the place can be popular.

Will add room pictures soon.

Sammon
11-09-19, 21:56
Expansive place. I believe there are lots of apartments which are leased or owned. Maybe time share is available too. Checked in last night. Plenty of girls at the bar / restaurant. Had dinner there which was decent.

Initially the guy at the front desk gave me a room which needed repairs. Shower was not working. After protesting he gave me a nicer room. Everything is working including internet. He also said he can send a girl for me $70 for two hours. I did not bite.

Crowd thinned out. All the action has moved to playa Chiquita. More on mongering later.

Room is an executive suite with a working fridge, living room area with sofa and table. Then a big bathroom with rainfall shower. Only problem is there is no shower curtain and have to be careful of falling on slippery floor. Nice hot water last night. Walk through and a nice bedroom with king sized bed. Comfortable bed and everything is clean. Since the action has moved to this part of town maybe has potential. Flat screen tv with plenty of channels.

Old type safe with key and will hold your laptop or I pad. Air con working very well and in fact I needed to shut it off at night because girl was freezing. There is no clear security to speak of. Anybody can wander around the property. I guess since the whole place is enclosed people with bad intentions will stay away.

This morning I was served with a nice breakfast and met the owner. He admitted the place needs improvement and he said he is going to do it. Not sure if he is the real owner or manager but he was nice.

Bottom line is if you get a nice room here it is well worth it. Since the action has moved to this part of town the place can be popular.

Will add room pictures soon.

Oakie
11-10-19, 12:45
....Bottom line is if you get a nice room here it is well worth it. Since the action has moved to this part of town the place can be popular.

Will add room pictures soon.Great Report Sammon, thanks! A couple of buddies are thinking of staying there.

Sammon
11-12-19, 22:31
As promised here are the pics of the room at Ahnee resort. Just before I went Expedia was advertising $30 a night. Better to check before you book. I had Agoda points but cost me $50 per night total which includes breakfast.

Ipanema Carioca
11-13-19, 01:10
As promised here are the pics of the room at Ahnee resort. Just before I went Expedia was advertising $30 a night. Better to check before you book. I had Agoda points but cost me $50 per night total which includes breakfast.Not everyone had a great experience at Ahnee. I guess it is a hit and miss joint!

GrownMan1
11-13-19, 16:21

.Sounds like the whole operation will be ran Similar to the mansion in Colombia. I foresee those prices going up much higher as soon as the transition has its footing. Not many of us wouldn't want to be close by the action. It also sounds like a modern and legal way to run a casa. Though the girls may be independent. Chicas are eventually going to be finding someway to pay to be welcome on the premises. The place is right up from the police station so safety and control will go to the hotels advantage. That will work in the gringos favor because he's their Customer. You're not going to find under age girls brave enough to solicit for business next to the police station. That's a good thing!

You don't have to wait for the fight to be over with before the police arrive. Less drug dealing and crime is a positive note. Control the environment and you control the prices. Those Dominicans are doing their business!
Well Man Gogo told me the VIP seating was 3000 pesos. I can only imagine how high it’s going to go when they actually have a large crowd.

Ipanema Carioca
11-13-19, 17:26
Great Report Sammon, thanks! A couple of buddies are thinking of staying there.I've been there and won't waste my money. Plus they are trying to do that time-share hustle like they did for the old Sosua Bay Resort and other names that property used after it closed a couple of times and fellas lost money. The people at Ahnee resort are tied to Sosua Bay Resort and Victoria House, and any knowledgeable Sosua vets know the shaky his at those properties. Ahnee resort from my opinion is overrated, and I am suspicious with any operation trying to cater to mongers and time-share at the same time and tells me they need money. Do your own research online. Google Ahnee resort reviews. I found the reviews I posted here from Ahnee resort Facebook page.

One think I didn't like about the rooms is the smell of chlorine in the pools. Do the Ahnee resort staff clean all room pools after each guest or do they just dump chlorine in the pools. I can't be in a room that smells like chlorine and the pools should be drained and refilled after each checkout. And who wants to see their guest use the toilet. There are no doors separated the toilet from view in the room. That's a fucked up design for the toilet and the room look and feel like a cement storage room.

Charles Pooter
11-13-19, 19:08
And who wants to see their guest use the toilet.Some people pay good money for that. (Not you or I, of course! LOL.

A friend was interested in staying there last month. The reception desk staff were so rude he just walked out. Supervisor followed us out trying to get him back but they had missed their chance.

Sammon
11-13-19, 22:25
I've been there and won't waste my money. Plus they are trying to do that time-share hustle like they did for the old Sosua Bay Resort and other names that property used after it closed a couple of times and fellas lost money. The people at Ahnee resort are tied to Sosua Bay Resort and Victoria House, and any knowledgeable Sosua vets know the shaky his at those properties. Ahnee resort from my opinion is overrated, and I am suspicious with any operation trying to cater to mongers and time-share at the same time and tells me they need money. Do your own research online. Google Ahnee resort reviews. I found the reviews I posted here from Ahnee resort Facebook page.

One think I didn't like about the rooms is the smell of chlorine in the pools. Do the Ahnee resort staff clean all room pools after each guest or do they just dump chlorine in the pools. I can't be in a room that smells like chlorine and the pools should be drained and refilled after each checkout. And who wants to see their guest use the toilet. There are no doors separated the toilet from view in the room. That's a fucked up design for the toilet and the room look and feel like a cement storage room.The room I stayed is 404. It is not a pool room. There is pull door between the living room and bathroom and also another pull door between bedroom and bathroom. Only the shower area can be seen from both sides if the doors are closed. I took shower with the chicas I got and they washed me everywhere, so no issues. Even otherwise I would not mind looking when they take a shower through the glass partition.

Nobody canvassed me about time share or anything. Another thing I observed was after the military people came security was tight with people posted everywhere checking cedula. When I checked in they put a bracelet on me identifying me as staying there. When I got the girls they were registered to my room and their cedula was kept by security. I had to escort them and be there when they gave the cedula back.

My room was squeaky clean and no smell. Sheets, blankets were clean and fresh scent. There was always somebody at the reception desk to take care of things. Couple of times my room card did not work because I kept it with my I phone and they had to re program it. There were plenty of lights and outlets for charging phone.

Yes, I read the reviews which were posted long time ago. When they opened they were all inclusive but lacked in management to keep customers happy. Also they charges lot of money per night. Maybe Food was bad as well.

Maybe it was my luck to get a perfect room. Like I said my initial room shower did not work. Apart from when I stayed at AI resorts this is the best room I got in Sosua. And I have been there many times. Even the girls were impressed. Even the breakfast and one dinner I had there were good. Breakfast free with room.

I talked to the owner or manager who said he is going to fix everything now that they get lot of people using bar and disco. If it becomes popular maybe the price will go up.

My reviews are honest.

Ipanema Carioca
11-13-19, 22:47
The room I stayed is 404. It is not a pool room. There is pull door between the living room and bathroom and also another pull door between bedroom and bathroom. Only the shower area can be seen from both sides if the doors are closed. I took shower with the chicas I got and they washed me everywhere, so no issues. Even otherwise I would not mind looking when they take a shower through the glass partition.

Nobody canvassed me about time share or anything. Another thing I observed was after the military people came security was tight with people posted everywhere checking cedula. When I checked in they put a bracelet on me identifying me as staying there. When I got the girls they were registered to my room and their cedula was kept by security. I had to escort them and be there when they gave the cedula back.

My room was squeaky clean and no smell. Sheets, blankets were clean and fresh scent. There was always somebody at the reception desk to take care of things. Couple of times my room card did not work because I kept it with my I phone and they had to re program it. There were plenty of lights and outlets for charging phone.t.Hey Sammon,

I wasn't doubting you, but I do know how Sosua can be hit and miss and deceptive with lodging.

Ipanema Carioca
12-03-19, 05:48
This old raggeditty hotel now only allow one girl per day!

Oakie
12-03-19, 17:32
I've been there and won't waste my money. Plus they are trying to do that time-share hustle like they did for the old Sosua Bay Resort and other names that property used after it closed a couple of times and fellas lost money. The people at Ahnee resort are tied to Sosua Bay Resort and Victoria House, and any knowledgeable Sosua vets know the shaky his at those properties. Ahnee resort from my opinion is overrated, and I am suspicious with any operation trying to cater to mongers and time-share at the same time and tells me they need money. Do your own research online. Google Ahnee resort reviews. I found the reviews I posted here from Ahnee resort Facebook page.

One think I didn't like about the rooms is the smell of chlorine in the pools. Do the Ahnee resort staff clean all room pools after each guest or do they just dump chlorine in the pools. I can't be in a room that smells like chlorine and the pools should be drained and refilled after each checkout. And who wants to see their guest use the toilet. There are no doors separated the toilet from view in the room. That's a fucked up design for the toilet and the room look and feel like a cement storage room.I don't go by hotel reviews, especially old ones, and especially in places like Sosua, which can change ownership and management overnight.

I also don't rent a room or recommend it to a friend, unless I have inspected it for all those things you complain about. I check out the common areas, pool etc, maybe have a beer at the bar and observe the staff and guests. Only if all my main list is checked ok, will I rent the room.

I'm sorta like that with chicas too, which is why you won't see many complaints from me in these forums.

Rwheal123
01-11-20, 21:19
Hi, just following up, Ahnvee Resort looks like a place to stay but is it guest friendly?

OldKool
01-12-20, 05:36
Airbnbs offer some great options in Sosua. Read reviews and confirm location you will be good.

Hi, just following up, Ahnvee Resort looks like a place to stay but is it guest friendly?

Sammon
01-12-20, 16:12
Hi, just following up, Ahnvee Resort looks like a place to stay but is it guest friendly?Most definitely. They do check the I. The and will keep it till the girl leaves. First night I took a girl nobody bothered me. After that there were lots of police and military checking everybody. After that they posted guards who made sure I. The is kept.

Not all the rooms are in working order. I was given a dilapidated room at first with everything broken. I went downstairs immediately and asked for another good room. Next room was good with everything in working order and plenty of hot water and very nice working air con. So when they take you to the room check it first.

When I was there I met the owner / manager and he said they are going to renovate everything when I mentioned. Do not know if they did. Rooms are more like apartments.

But if they are charging more than $60 it is not worth it. I got it for $40 with free breakfast.

Kelso1
02-11-20, 19:28
It has been about 10 years since I last visited Sosua. I'm thinking of either New Garden or that Ahnvee Resort. I was wondering if New Garden is within walking distance to the beach? I know from reading the board that the other place is not as they have a shuttle to take you to the beach. It looks like the place to party is Ahnvee. Anyone know how far it is between the two hotels?

Thanks in advance for any intel.

Newb20
02-11-20, 22:32
Yes, New Garden is an easy walk to the beach. You can get a moto to take you to Ahnvee just a few minutes. You could walk there maybe 15 minutes.

Oakie
02-11-20, 23:44
It has been about 10 years since I last visited Sosua. I'm thinking of either New Garden or that Ahnvee Resort. I was wondering if New Garden is within walking distance to the beach? I know from reading the board that the other place is not as they have a shuttle to take you to the beach. It looks like the place to party is Ahnvee. Anyone know how far it is between the two hotels?

Thanks in advance for any intel.From New Garden to Playa Alicia is 0. 25 km. To the main beach is 0. 46 km.

The distance between the two hotels is 1. 15 km.

Lakeside32
03-03-20, 04:51
Was really trying to give this place a chance, but they are requiring a 3 night minimum stay during the Memorial Day weekend. Would be convenient but I'm guessing a motoconcho ride can't be all that bad. I really wish them the best, tho.

OldKool
03-08-20, 04:53
Spent a few days in Sosua. I lost count of how girls I fucked. Most were excellent. One chica I had been wth on last trip. The girl is a real pro. We had great chemisrtry I did 2 sessions with her with serious pops during intercource the pussy was awesome. 60 percent of ED is psycological. This girl got me so excited I felt like a teen ager. Kicker was she was a bit heavy but cute. Overall Sosua still supplies all the girls you could ever want. What is on life support is the hang out spots for guys to shut the shit and chill. There were a few old faces but over alla young group of guys seem be in greater numbers, I saw guys sitting in what was Rumbas looking at the empty sidewalks. Classicaos and Meringue were both open and in full effect.

Redwolf77
01-04-21, 17:24
What's the positive factors to go to Ahnvee? 3 days are 700 USD!

WanderingMan
05-29-21, 03:16
It's devolved in clients and allure. I now use a AirBnB place by Sinatra's and love it. It's a long walk to Ahnvee or short motoconcho ride. Having two bedrooms and the only apartment in the complex is better as well. I wish all those who stay at Ahnvee luck.

EdWhy
07-11-21, 18:06
Gentlemen,

It's been way too long since I posted anything here. I really hope everyone got through the Corona Virus without too much anguish. I've not been to the DR in a few years.

I'm planning on getting back down there in November of this year. I never rented a Villa before and I'd like to try it this time around. I was wondering if any of you can suggest a private villa in Sousa, Puerto Plata or Cabarete for me. Private because I want bare ass chicas with me at the pool side and not have to worry about anyone peeking in. Thanks in advance!

Ed.

Norbert61
07-18-21, 20:58
Usually when I go for a short stay I like to stay at the Seabreeze- it's very chica friendly and on the right nights the little bar can get pretty lively- I haven't been back since COVID and I hear that it has changed ownership- I kinda got the idea the new owners were trying upgrades. Does anyone know if it's got all respectable and got rid of the chicas?

Xpartan
07-19-21, 06:38
What's the positive factors to go to Ahnvee? 3 days are 700 USD!There are quite a few Ahnvee reviews in this thread including mine. The short version. Don't stay there.

Gentlemen,

It's been way too long since I posted anything here. I really hope everyone got through the Corona Virus without too much anguish. I've not been to the DR in a few years.

I'm planning on getting back down there in November of this year. I never rented a Villa before and I'd like to try it this time around. I was wondering if any of you can suggest a private villa in Sousa, Puerto Plata or Cabarete for me. Private because I want bare ass chicas with me at the pool side and not have to worry about anyone peeking in. Thanks in advance!

Ed.Keep in mind that all these villas are in condo developments, and I suspect most aren't built to afford absolute privacy. Having said that I have similar inclinations and love having bare-ass chicas in a pool with me. Lots of fun.

I can recommend Hispaniola. I wouldn't call the villa I stayed at luxurious, but it was nice with a wonderful pool and reasonable privacy. They have some quite scary language in their T&see that gives them absolute power to evict you for almost anything, but in reality no one has ever bothered me even once. Then again, I'm a quiet person who doesn't do parties and loud music. As long as you don't disturb your neighbors, you should be OK.

BTW, for a romantic dinner, go to their restaurant, it's superb.

EdWhy
07-21-21, 07:07
Usually when I go for a short stay I like to stay at the Seabreeze- it's very chica friendly and on the right nights the little bar can get pretty lively- I haven't been back since COVID and I hear that it has changed ownership- I kinda got the idea the new owners were trying upgrades. Does anyone know if it's got all respectable and got rid of the chicas?Seabreeze? I'll check it out. Thanks!

EdWhy
07-21-21, 07:20
There are quite a few Ahnvee reviews in this thread including mine. The short version. Don't stay there.

Keep in mind that all these villas are in condo developments, and I suspect most aren't built to afford absolute privacy. Having said that I have similar inclinations and love having bare-ass chicas in a pool with me. Lots of fun.

I can recommend Hispaniola. I wouldn't call the villa I stayed at luxurious, but it was nice with a wonderful pool and reasonable privacy. They have some quite scary language in their T&see that gives them absolute power to evict you for almost anything, but in reality no one has ever bothered me even once. Then again, I'm a quiet person who doesn't do parties and loud music. As long as you don't disturb your neighbors, you should be OK.

BTW, for a romantic dinner, go to their restaurant, it's superb.Yes, Hispaniola looks like a good fit. I'll check out the vids on youtube. Thanks!

Sam 14
07-21-21, 08:44
..BTW, for a romantic dinner, go to their restaurant, it's superb. Im glad I caught this in time to edit. I got confused, thought we were talking about the same place but apparently not. I think you spelled the place you were talking about properly. I confused it with something else.

The best meals I've had in that city, and maybe in the entire country were at Hispanola Diners Club, up the hill. I'd look forward to the night I was going there (Hispanola Club, not Villa Hispaniola). The tuna is insane. Big chunk, cooked perfectly. (I might've mentioned this before). Ask them to make some lemon garlic sauce for sopping, and some mushroom gravy for the mashed potatoes. The spaghetti is great also. Beautiful sea view. If there's a better restaurant in town, I'the like to know about it. Ill have to try the place you mentioned. Thanks for that.

Sammon
01-30-22, 15:52
I usually stay at Alicia beach hotel. I stayed there many times over the years. Hotel is fairly basic but I like the solitude tucked in a corner.

I heard good things about Anton Reef hote. Some also said it is loud with a disco which does not bother me. I can sleep besides an orchestra playing.

Need some input from fellow mongers who stayed at Anton Reef. Thanks.

Jiggaman69
02-17-22, 06:21
I am looking at chica friendly hotels in Sosua, Since sea breeze keeps coming up, can anyone confirm if new management allows chica's? Hopefully someone can give us a list. I don't want to spend $100+ a night for a villa / suite.

Here is the latest video of Sea Breeze hotel in Sosua, looks pretty clean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fo2uWegRdE.

I prefer a quite spot, not sure if I can sleep with parties and loud music as others have stated. Alicia Beach Hotel seems like an alternative. I am still new to the Sosua scene, just doing my research before heading down.

Oakie
02-17-22, 19:18
I am looking at chica friendly hotels in Sosua, Since sea breeze keeps coming up, can anyone confirm if new management allows chica's? Hopefully someone can give us a list. I don't want to spend $100+ a night for a villa / suite.

Here is the latest video of Sea Breeze hotel in Sosua, looks pretty clean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fo2uWegRdE.

I prefer a quite spot, not sure if I can sleep with parties and loud music as others have stated. Alicia Beach Hotel seems like an alternative. I am still new to the Sosua scene, just doing my research before heading down.The usual list of recommendations here is Europa, New Garden, Alicia, Casa Valeria, all close to the action and monger friendly. Others may add some more recent recommendations. Some include breakfast, so try to get that thrown in when making a deal. Cash only, no tax. Add 18% if you insist on using Visa, LOL.

Enjoy!

Let us know!

Triple Darknes
02-18-22, 05:46

I prefer a quite spot, not sure if I can sleep with parties and loud music as others have stated. Alicia Beach Hotel seems like an alternative. I am still new to the Sosua scene, just doing my research before heading down.It's Sosua the town exists for only one thing. If the Hotel is on Pedro or Dr. Rosen it's chica friendly. A non chica friendly Hotel can not exist in Sosua.

Vidoes are only so helpful you have to come down to truly understand. However those videos showing womens asses all day are correct they are available and you can get numbers and pull at anytime day or night.

Hope this helps.

Trip.

VTheVan
02-18-22, 10:47
I have stayed at Alicia beach hotel and it is quiet. The good part is that it is closure to the beach, chica friendly and the breakfast is good. The bad part is that the room decor and furniture are old.

I prefer a quite spot, not sure if I can sleep with parties and loud music as others have stated. Alicia Beach Hotel seems like an alternative. I am still new to the Sosua scene, just doing my research before heading down.

TailShooter
03-19-22, 06:00
Overall Sosua still supplies all the girls you could ever want. What is on life support is the hang out spots for guys to shut the shit and chill. There were a few old faces but over alla young group of guys seem be in greater numbers, I saw guys sitting in what was Rumbas looking at the empty sidewalks. Classicaos and Meringue were both open and in full effect.I was there in December. Meringue was open but Classicos was closed. I'm returning in late May for a few days and would love to visit Classicos again, do you what days of the week was it open and its hours?

Chris H
03-21-22, 13:51
I was there in December. Meringue was open but Classicos was closed. I'm returning in late May for a few days and would love to visit Classicos again, do you what days of the week was it open and its hours?I was just in Sosua this past weekend, and Classicos was NOT open. Only the bar / restaurant downstairs was open, everyday.

SubCmdr
03-22-22, 14:16
Second the motion on this hotel. The owners are excellent hosts. Good security. Quiet. And there is so much action you can call girls from your balcony up to your room. I've even stopped girls I thought were attractive in the stairwell to get their number. Right around the corner from the restaurant with the be name. Beach is a quick walk. And parking is available. Breakfast is great!

I have stayed at Alicia beach hotel and it is quiet. The good part is that it is closure to the beach, chica friendly and the breakfast is good. The bad part is that the room decor and furniture are old.

Chris H
03-23-22, 22:00
Second the motion on this hotel. The owners are excellent hosts. Good security. Quiet. And there is so much action you can call girls from your balcony up to your room. I've even stopped girls I thought were attractive in the stairwell to get their number. Right around the corner from the restaurant with the be name. Beach is a quick walk. And parking is available. Breakfast is great!I totally agree, Alicia Hotel is an on point spot to stay. Breakfast is good, staff is good and friendly. Rooms are fine and spacious, if you have a deluxe room.

There's a restaurant across the street with great food and great ambiance.

Sabor
05-07-22, 23:32
Second the motion on this hotel. The owners are excellent hosts. Good security. Quiet. And there is so much action you can call girls from your balcony up to your room. I've even stopped girls I thought were attractive in the stairwell to get their number. Right around the corner from the restaurant with the be name. Beach is a quick walk. And parking is available. Breakfast is great!This building has been there for many years and has changed ownership several times. My German friend was running it last time I was there.

Aragorn
05-25-22, 09:43
The Alicia sound like a winner. Trip Advisor is offering to book it for me at $45 a night. Is that the way to go or offer cash there?

Sammon
05-25-22, 11:50
The Alicia sound like a winner. Trip Advisor is offering to book it for me at $45 a night. Is that the way to go or offer cash there?I have stayed there many times. I would suggest e mailing them directly on their website regarding dates and availability. Pay cash and no taxes. It includes breakfast for one person. Very much guest friendly. Security is good. If you rent a car like I do there is parking in front.

Only problem is not enough hot water and bed is not very comfortable unless they re modelled.

FlacoDuro1
08-18-22, 14:03
Going down to Sosua for the first time.

Read the reviews on Hotel Alicia seems to be a great place.

Just read and watched a youtube video on SeeBreeze hotel. Posted October 2021.

I don't mind paying a little more for a good place to stay.

My requirements are.

Secure.

Chica friendly.

Most of All, Quiet. I have trouble sleeping with a lot noise.

Alicia seems to be more quiet, but both are within walking distance of the downtown. And close to the beach.

A couple of the seabreeze reviews said it was noise at night and from the motos on the street.

Which one would fit my needs best?

TYIA.

Mr Gogo
08-18-22, 19:30
Going down to Sosua for the first time.

Read the reviews on Hotel Alicia seems to be a great place.

Just read and watched a youtube video on SeeBreeze hotel. Posted October 2021.

I don't mind paying a little more for a good place to stay.

My requirements are.

Secure.

Chica friendly.

Most of All, Quiet. I have trouble sleeping with a lot noise.

Alicia seems to be more quiet, but both are within walking distance of the downtown. And close to the beach.

A couple of the seabreeze reviews said it was noise at night and from the motos on the street.

Which one would fit my needs best?

TYIA.Stayed at both and probably every other hotel in Sosua. Alicia is good but it has a few problems that I will discuss. Sea breeze, I never liked. Sea breeze has noise but security and the owners pay too much attention to who I bring in. Kind of like they are gossiping and keeping files. Plus Seabreeze had a portable safe, no good.

Two of my last 3 trips I've stayed at Alicia. I live in La Espirilla, Santo Domingo so had to wait on two dudes to fly into SDQ so we could catch the bus to Sosua. Their flight was delayed so we called Sosua and everything was booked. Newgarden booked, Casa Valeria booked, Terra Linda booked. Nothing was available.

I have the personal wassap number for the Russian lady with glasses who owns Alicia and she had three rooms. No credit card, pay cash on arrival. It cost 42 usd which includes breakfast. She is always my fallback plan when Sosua is full. Alicia is very quiet but some girls won't go there because of it's history. It was a girl killed there a couple years ago so some dudes and girls are spooked. Sometimes the business is relaxed so always get a receipt. I had one problem about a room I paid for but they said I didn't until I went and got the receipt.

My group is spending the whole month of October in Sosua so I will make my appearance for a couple weeks and hunt Oakie down.

If you need the personal number for the lady at Alicia, hit me on the back channel.

FlacoDuro1
08-20-22, 13:01
Stayed at both and probably every other hotel in Sosua. Alicia is good but it has a few problems that I will discuss. Sea breeze, I never liked. Sea breeze has noise but security and the owners pay too much attention to who I bring in. Kind of like they are gossiping and keeping files. Plus Seabreeze had a portable safe, no good.

Two of my last 3 trips I've stayed at Alicia. I live in La Espirilla, Santo Domingo so had to wait on two dudes to fly into SDQ so we could catch the bus to Sosua. Their flight was delayed so we called Sosua and everything was booked. Newgarden booked, Casa Valeria booked, Terra Linda booked. Nothing was available.

I have the personal wassap number for the Russian lady with glasses who owns Alicia and she had three rooms. No credit card, pay cash on arrival. It cost 42 usd which includes breakfast. She is always my fallback plan when Sosua is full. Alicia is very quiet but some girls won't go there because of it's history. It was a girl killed there a couple years ago so some dudes and girls are spooked. Sometimes the business is relaxed so always get a receipt. I had one problem about a room I paid for but they said I didn't until I went and got the receipt..Thanks for the clarification. My value my sleep and privacy. Alicia it is.

BigTimeFun
08-21-22, 17:54
I would appreciate any Intel on whether the CASA-22 Luxury Boutique Hotel is guest friendly. I have been reading this thread but have not seen any reviews of this Hotel. I am looking for above average hotels that are guest friendly. If I cannot find anything I will go with The Alicia or Terra Linda. Any suggestions and info would be greatly appreciated.

BigTimeFun
08-21-22, 17:58
Las Palmeras is a great hotel, well run and all of the rooms were refurbished last year. They do NOT allow girls to hang around like New Garden. I am close personal friends with the owner of Midtown bar and restaurant inside of Las Palmeras and he will only allow a girl to sit in his place if she is eating or drinking ie. Spending money.When you say the rooms were refurbished, does that mean that they all have new bathrooms?

SubCmdr
08-27-22, 02:26
I was walking by today and decided to snap this picture:

Adinga
06-05-23, 02:30
Any body familiar with Hotel El Rancho? I had dinner there but didn't get a chance see the rooms or inquire about prices. The waitress did mention its cash only.

BigButtDetecto
02-01-24, 22:48
I don't see anybody motels that go by the hour? Do you guys always take the girl in your room?

VanessasClient
02-02-24, 01:24
I don't see anybody motels that go by the hour? Do you guys always take the girl in your room?I would just search for cabañas, that's exactly what they are meant for.

Guthrie
02-02-24, 02:12
Dulce Secrito. Near Playa Chicata casino.

BogieMaker
02-02-24, 15:04
Any body familiar with Hotel El Rancho? I had dinner there but didn't get a chance see the rooms or inquire about prices. The waitress did mention its cash only.I used to stay there quite often about 5 years ago. Rooms were decent hard beds with the typical lumpy Dominican pillow. If the price is right it is not a bad place. If I remember correctly they still had tube televisions back then.

I would say that Alica Beach hotel is a little better.

Manizales911
02-02-24, 16:52
Dulce Secrito. Near Playa Chicata casino.There is a brand new cabaña in Sosua down by the temporarily closed 24/13 complex. I haven't been there yet though so I have no other info on it.

MrBigBoston
03-09-24, 23:16
Finally decided to take a trip, booking a flight for April. Would love some tips or information regarding accommodations.

I've already looked at the Alicia and the Garden, but what are the other good hotels / resorts in the area? And which one is the most resort like / fancy? I don't mind spending a bit more on nicer accommodations and ideally want a place that feels more like a resort than a hotel, if that exists. And of course is close to the action.

Posted elsewhere but felt like this was a more appropriate thread since I wasn't getting responses.

Manizales911
03-10-24, 16:21
Finally decided to take a trip, booking a flight for April. Would love some tips or information regarding accommodations.

I've already looked at the Alicia and the Garden, but what are the other good hotels / resorts in the area? And which one is the most resort like / fancy? I don't mind spending a bit more on nicer accommodations and ideally want a place that feels more like a resort than a hotel, if that exists. And of course is close to the action.

Posted elsewhere but felt like this was a more appropriate thread since I wasn't getting responses.Check out Rizz suites.