PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pro Chicas

Admin
01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Little King
12-25-07, 13:49
I ran into the time/dating issue big time when I only had 7 short days at the end of November. I decided to limit my dating activity to four or five civ's and give my best effort on each of them. Apparently I didn't choose well - the one I was most interested in turned out to be hung up on her ex, and none of the chicas put out for me. Abuuuuuuuu...Well, thank god for other options ;)

My quick 2 cents - I don't think dating and sexing civ women in Lima is totally different than in a large city here in "sex prison" as it is called around here - only about 85% easier. The biggest difference is, the bar is much much lower for initial contact and, unless you are old or ugly, it is super-easy to meet many decently attractive women. From there, it still takes some game, but not nearly so much. To some extent, women are women everywhere, but it seems clear that a man will find an implementation of the 'Tao of Steve' far easier going in Lima Peru than in any Big City, USA.

Sex aside, Peruvian women of course are friendlier, more fun, and less bitchy than gringas. Lima working girls (I mean regular jobs) can be a bit harried, but northern provincial Peruvian women are something else again - more attractive on average, super-sweet and tranquila, and almost totally lacking in bitchiness - a Chiclayana can be great GF material if a curvy brown body, nice smile, and passionate kissing and hand-holding and all the rest, are more important than sophisticated conversation. You may have to really convince her you are her one and only, either be very sincere or a good liar, before you get to bed her. Of course they are jealous, she better not find out what you are up to back in Lima!! Although sometimes letting some of the truth out is ok, if your girl knows you are desired by other women she herself will desire you more, and after a temporary blowup, if a girl really wants you she may forgive you for being a man, take you back, and rock your world.

Elberto
12-27-07, 18:01
Cat,

My results are in part my game or personality for sure, I've never laid a real high percentage of my dates even there. Something from years of total hopelessness and cluelessness dating gringas....

and:

If I seeked out and dated specifically 6's and 6.5's I could get a lot more civilian pussy, but I wouldn't enjoy that a whole lot.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today but your post made me laugh and feel a little better. Gracias.

Elberto
12-31-07, 07:35
Polvo,

I'm having the opposite problem. With non-pros and my mad skills in the sack my girls all pass out afterwards and don't leave my bed until they have sufficiently recovered.

I am beyond paranoid when strangers are in my apartment and I don't relax until the door closes behind them on the way out. By the time she leaves I'm not thinking about another round but how I'm going to unfuck my sleep schedule.

That's why sometimes I have posted while the girl is still with me. I am killing time until it's my turn to hit the sack. Right now there's a cute 19 y.o. in my bed who I met while shopping for a gift for my Dad. She took my softest shirt out of my closet as her sleeping wear so I think she's planning to be here a while.

This brings to mind the insight attributed to Charlie Sheen about hookers: "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave."

Polvo
12-31-07, 08:09
....... By the time she leaves I'm not thinking about another round but how I'm going to unfuck my sleep schedule...... I will sleep when I'm dead.

(Renaissance: Morales Late Nite Mix)

Suerte!

Polvo

TheCatsMeow88
01-01-08, 23:17
I think Peru is a different country.
Yes, you are right about that one. Peru is, indeed, a different country.

Elberto
01-02-08, 05:32
mmmm, how old are you? how much goodlooking are you? ;)

i am in my late 30s, normal height with a beer belly, nowhere near model good-looking but i get lots of compliments on my eyes/face/smile. my biggest asset is my self-confidence. when i am on my game i can get just about any girl i want and even when i'm at less than optimum i still do well. my style works especially well here in peru.

i posted my thoughts about this a while back (i think in nibu's peru thread) but basically peruanas like americans, i go to places where there aren't many other americans, i know enough spanish to chat up the girls, i am not shy and i will make strong eye contact and approach any girl who appears interested, and while we chat i bombard the girls with "i am going to fuck you good" vibes.

i am still adjusting on the speed of seduction here, which is significantly faster than in the us. if you apply us standards for courtship here you will end up fucking a hole in your hand because the girls will either think you are gay or will get bored and leave.

the other night on a first date with a girl i had met in a local mercado after one beer we were back at my place, soon she was sitting on my lap sucking on my tongue and 10 minutes later i had my face buried in her muff. not only was it fast, but it set my new low expense record at 7 soles (1 cristal + tip).

when the girl says to you "te quiero mucho" you are in, time to quit fucking around and get around to fucking.

Elberto
01-02-08, 06:26
one footnote to my last post.

i have a job that in a sense has been like working on my doctorate in female psychology since 1996. sometimes it feels like i know more about what the girl is thinking than she does, thus my self-confidence.

if you study about female sexual fantasies you will learn that having sex with a stranger (especially an exotic foreigner) is very high on the list.

you will also learn that another popular fantasy is "ravagement", not quite [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) but where she feels a sense of helplessness and having no control in the situation. related is that a top excuse for a woman not using birth control is that she is "swept up in the moment", i.e. somewhat helpless and out of control.

so if you follow what i'm saying a girl is most likely to share these fantasies with other women, and in my experience latinas in particular are eager for sex. if you proceed in a confident, gentlemanly manner to seduce her with the knowledge that you pretty much can't fail she will respond favorably. you will control the situation, she will be "swept up in the moment", and you will guide her to your bed.

Lima Busy
01-02-08, 22:03
The other night on a first date with a girl I had met in a local mercado after one beer we were back at my place, soon she was sitting on my lap sucking on my tongue and 10 minutes later I had my face buried in her muff. Not only was it fast, but it set my new low expense record at 7 soles (1 Cristal + tip).

Take her there during happy hour (4-6 for 3X2 pilsens etc). Only let her have one beer and by Peru mongering rules you can technically claim it as a ¨freebie¨.
LB

Doc Bill
01-03-08, 08:21
elberto,

once again your posts inspire and motivate me. i did use the usa slow approach when i started going to s. america, and the chicks just quit me. i now understand that latin women really like to be "taken." and the other big difference for me is that in general latin women don't care (within reason) about age. this is unheard of in sex prison usa. i'm 50, i look in my low 40's, but i get come-ons from the 20 somethings!

so anyway, elberto, what would you charge per hour to be my in-house psychotherapist while i'm in lima?

TheCatsMeow88
01-03-08, 16:09
i am still adjusting on the speed of seduction here, which is significantly faster than in the us. if you apply us standards for courtship here you will end up fucking a hole in your hand because the girls will either think you are gay or will get bored and leave.
elberto,

i am with you on this. when in lima, my mindset is to get the target into bed the day i meet her or, at the very latest, on the second meeting. if i meet a girl online before my trip to lima, i have pretty much set up expectations and she knows that sex will be part of the experience when we meet. if i meet a new girl when i am down there, it is usually in a night club, restaurant or on the street but the same thinking applies. thus far, my stays in lima have been short: 2-3 days at a time. if i applied us timing rules and dating etiquette i would never get laid (except with pros, which i prefer not to use for the most part)!

the cat

TheCatsMeow88
01-04-08, 22:15
While I disagree that Mongering= P4P...
As has often been wisely noted on these boards, you pay one way or another. There is nothing easy, cheap or free about dating regular girls. When you factor in the cost of meals, drinks, dates, entertainment, gifts, transport and time, it is more expensive to bed regular girls than it is to spend time with purveyors of the world's oldest profession. This is just as true in Lima as it is anywhere else.

And those are the facts.

The Cat

Kapitan Kreme
01-04-08, 22:37
What is this 'Game' that everyone keeps referring to?

Lima Busy
01-04-08, 23:54
As has often been wisely noted on these boards, you pay one way or another. There is nothing easy, cheap or free about dating regular girls. When you factor in the cost of meals, drinks, dates, entertainment, gifts, transport and time, it is more expensive to bed regular girls than it is to spend time with purveyors of the world's oldest profession.

The Cat
I do not dispute your facts but Mongering and dating are two separate concepts.

Mongering for some =P4P and for others it is about hooking up. In Hooking up you are just picking up a women who wants your SEX not your MONEY. If you choose to repeatedly buy her dinner,drinks,coffee or pay for her kids education it is as an afterthought and you are now dating!

If you do not spend money and she and 2-3 others start showing up on your doorstep for their weekly ¨English Lesson¨ NOW YOUR MONGERING!

LB

TheCatsMeow88
01-05-08, 00:05

Mongering for some =P4P and for others it is about hooking up. In Hooking up you are just picking up a women who wants your SEX not your MONEY. If you choose to repeatedly buy her dinner,drinks,coffee or pay for her kids education it is as an afterthought and you are now dating!

If you do not spend money and she and 2-3 others start showing up on your doorstep for their weekly ¨English Lesson¨ NOW YOUR MONGERING!

LB
LB,

Well I understand your point and agree that mongering and dating are two different concepts, both of which cost money.

However, many girls in Lima who are not full-time hookers, but are students or have regular jobs, are more than happy to supplement their income by spending an evening with you (which perhaps includes dinner and/or entertainment), come home with you, fuck you like there is no tomorrow, and walk out with a nice propina, never to be seen again. By your definition, this is mongering but in my opinion the line between mongering and dating becomes so fuzzy as to be irrelevant.

Another quirk in this scenario is that no money is requested up-front and the propina is not even mandatory. Does this mean that it is dating without the propina and mongering with? My point is that the line can and does become pretty blurred.

The Cat

TheCatsMeow88
01-05-08, 00:27
This much we agree on but my point is that they both cost money.

Interestingly, both the urban dictionary and Jackson's abbreviations define a monger as: "one who frequents *****s and prostitutes". This would mean that hooking up is not strictly mongering at all and neither is the bedding of non-pros, however you choose to go about it.

I would say that in the described scenario you have one or more fuck-buddies and are not mongering at all. You are having sex with multiple, regular partners and, presumably, putting your time/schedule management and linguistic skills to good use. It just goes to show how people interpret things differently.

TheCatsMeow88
01-05-08, 05:05
What is this 'Game' that everyone keeps referring to?
Kaptain Kreme,

I refer you to the book titled "The Game" by Neil Strauss, which delves into the world of PUAs (Pick-up artists) and the psychological strategies/techniques used by the world's best PUAs to attract/bed beautiful women.

The Cat

Doc Bill
01-06-08, 09:20
Yes, enjoy the book and have fun with some of the "techniques," but don't envy the characters portrayed. They have been seen by many in the mental health community, as well as savvy lay readers, as well as reviewers of the book, to be basically losers who couldn't have a real realtionship if it was offered to them on a silver platter.

Polvo
01-06-08, 19:02
Yes, enjoy the book and have fun with some of the "techniques," but don't envy the characters portrayed. They have been seen by many in the mental health community, as well as savvy lay readers, as well as reviewers of the book, to be basically losers who couldn't have a real realtionship if it was offered to them on a silver platter.
You mean someone wrote about me without giving me credit???

WTF?

Polvo

Sly One
01-17-08, 16:59
Just some advanced warning.

I will be having my first Sex Party of the Year on Saturday 26th January.

For those of you who are intrested in coming and enjoying this festive occassion.

Please P.M. me so I can provide you some details.

(Reports from previous parties can be read on this forum)

Miraflores Apt
01-20-08, 15:36
I am reading this wonderful forum con satisfacción. I speak a good spanish.

In July I'd like to reach Peru and I will have 10 working days and 10 holiday days.
In different countries of South America I have get lucky in the smal towns. In small towns I have found wonderful girls and so easy to fuck.

I don't know if I spent my holiday in Lima or at a smaller town like Piura or Trujillo.
What is your opinion? Where is it easier to fuck regular girls .... in Piura or Lima?
I thank you for your advice!Being from Piura I natuarly think women from here are the prettiest! I would recommend you to go Trujillo instead, for the following reasons. The majority of the beauty contest winners come from Trujillo and like Medellin (the other city of eternal spring) it is known for the best women in the country. Trujillo is also twice the population and has the most number of University students in the Northern Peru cities.

If you get bored Chiclayo is close and also offers plenty of oppurtunities.

Enjoy,

Rosita

Captain Napalm
01-20-08, 17:17
Just some advanced warning.

I will be having my first Sex Party of the Year on Saturday 26th January.

For those of you who are intrested in coming and enjoying this festive occassion.

Please P.M. me so I can provide you some details.

(Reports from previous parties can be read on this forum)

How often do you have these parties? It would be a nice diversion my next trip down there.

Polvo
01-21-08, 00:35
Thanks a alot for your advice! But I know the girls in Trujillo are much more timid than in other towns in Peru. Is it true or is it a fairy-tale?
Then you have just told me Trujillo is better than Piura to fuck regular girls but you haven't told me if Trujillo is better than Lima.
thanks .. again.Poturu:

Are you Foxhunter on Perutops?

Polvo

Pinga
01-22-08, 17:47
a sex board in Lima. They have an english section too.

One Note Tony
02-19-08, 15:42
But I know it is easier to fuck regular girls in Piura than Trujillo for its hotter climate. Is it true?

thanksNever heard that before. Its true that the girls from the hotter climates are more informal act more sexy. Yeah, I guess it could be true.

One Note Tony
02-19-08, 15:46
I don't know..I like mongering but I love dating. Real dating in many ways is better than paying for a woman. But I feel that both are equal but much different.

In the past I mongered alot but now I found a nice Latina overseas and the mongering is on hold.

Artisto Art
02-28-08, 03:14
With all the experts on this board; I pose a question. What's the best dating site for meeting Peru girls, non-pros of course. I have tried Cybercupido and the selection wasn't very good. Cheers

FoxesHunter
02-28-08, 17:13
Hi, I have no experience in Peru. I have just known a nice girl on Internet and the next mouth I will reach Lima and she will be my girlfriend for one week. She is a beatiful regular girl (20 old) and I am beautiful European 50 old. In your opinion how much have I to spend every day "para pasarla bien" with her? I speak fluent spanish.
Thanks

Member #4351
02-28-08, 18:15
Your daily cost “c” can be easily obtained by using the PMGFEE (perverted monger´s girl friend entertainment equation), where c = (d)(e)/g . Here the difference in age is represented by "d", greed of girl by "g" and country entertainment cost (in $U.S.) by "e". Therefore in your case we can substitute the variables in the equation where d=30, e=10 and g=.5 (A girl found in a store or restaurant and not trolling for older Europeans on the internet would have a normal greed factor of 1.) Therefore your daily entertainment cost will be $150.00.

Adelante Siempre
03-03-08, 06:04
Your daily cost “c” can be easily obtained by using the PMGFEE (perverted monger´s girl friend entertainment equation), where c = (d)(e)/g . Here the difference in age is represented by "d", greed of girl by "g" and country entertainment cost (in $U.S.) by "e". Therefore in your case we can substitute the variables in the equation where d=30, e=10 and g=.5 (A girl found in a store or restaurant and not trolling for older Europeans on the internet would have a normal greed factor of 1.) Therefore your daily entertainment cost will be $150.00.

Let's say that there is no age difference, that is d=0, then the gent can get laid for free because c = 0*30/g, so c=0, there is no cost no matter what the girl's greed factor is.

If d < 0 or a negative difference, then the cost c will also be less than 0.
That is the girl is older than the gent, so she will have to pay!

I would refine this formula to include a beauty factor, b
such that b ranges from 0 to 1. So an average looking girl would cost half as much because: c = (d)(30)(0.5)/g

A butt ugly girl would cost nothing, since (d)(e)*0/g = 0.

So the general formula is:

c = (d)(e)(b)/g

Adelante Siempre
03-03-08, 06:18
Now let's consider an orgy consisting of 9 girls, just to illustrate a new formula.

Let n = #of girls in the orgy.

then the revised formula could be given as:

c = 2*sqrt(n)*(d)(e)(b)/g

With 9 girls in the room: c = 2*sqrt(9)*(d)(e)(b)/g

or the cost for 9 girls is 6 times the cost of 1 girl

With up to 4 girls, the gent would have to pay full price since he could
conceivable have satisfactory sex with all four of them. Any more than that, some of the girls would be getting a free ride if he paid full price for each of them.

since one gent can't properly screw all nine girls during the same session, so he is entitled to some discount, which is the square root of the number of girls in the room times 2, that is 3 times 2.

b then is the collective beauty of the brood of girls in the room.

Member #4351
03-03-08, 15:14
Exactly! Thank you for refining the formula.

Dodger Bulldog
03-23-08, 08:03
Later on Japanese and I get to hotel Maria Louisa and the girl at the desk wouldn’t let Japanese in! They exchanged words for 20 minutes and Japanese was pissed. She said the lady treated her like a *****. I’m thinking "well it is 5: o0 in the morning" I’m was actually ready to just sleep but about 30 minutes later I find myself with my luggage walking around the streets of Lima with Japanese looking for another hotel at 5:30 in the morning!I am booked to stay at the Maria Louisa next week.

I thought it as chica friendly? They just don't allow Japanese, or no chicas at all?

Either way, it gives me pause.

There is still time to scramble and find another place. What's the bottom line here?

Thanks in advance for all input!

DB

Artisttyp
03-23-08, 10:38
I am booked to stay at the Maria Louisa next week.

I thought it as chica friendly? They just don't allow Japanese, or no chicas at all?

Either way, it gives me pause.

There is still time to scramble and find another place. What's the bottom line here?

Thanks in advance for all input!

DB

She probably didn't have ID. The ML is more or less a sex hotel.

FoxesHunter
03-23-08, 22:51
She probably didn't have ID. The ML is more or less a sex hotel.

Could you tell me where Maria Luisa is located precisely and how much it costs?

for Runner Up

I am happy you think Lima is pretty to fuck no prostitute girls but I think you are nice and young man. ;)
I think for a 50 old man it is very stronger.

Artisttyp
03-23-08, 23:43
Could you tell me where Maria Luisa is located precisely and how much it costs?

for Runner Up

I am happy you think Lima is pretty to fuck no prostitute girls but I think you are nice and young man. ;)
I think for a 50 old man it is very stronger.

The ML is located about two blocks from parque kennedy in the center of miraflores. You can't ask for a better location.

I usually stay in a junior suite which runs about $30. It includes an in room safe. A single will cost about $15/17 dollars.

www.hotel-marialuisa.com

FoxesHunter
03-24-08, 00:37
The ML is located about two blocks from parque kennedy in the center of miraflores. You can't ask for a better location.

I usually stay in a junior suite which runs about $30. It includes an in room safe. A single will cost about $15/17 dollars.

www.hotel-marialuisa.com

I have just known Maria Luisa charges $25 fee for the icoming girl for the nigh.
I will sleep 10 days ... $250 for the girl fee? mmmmmmmmm
I don't like very much this custom.
I think it is better to get a small furnished apartment. I think I could to btring with my every girl I like.

Artisttyp
03-24-08, 03:35
I have just known Maria Luisa charges $25 fee for the icoming girl for the nigh.
I will sleep 10 days ... $250 for the girl fee? mmmmmmmmm
I don't like very much this custom.
I think it is better to get a small furnished apartment. I think I could to btring with my every girl I like.

Can you verify that the ML charges a $25 guest fee ? Is this something new ?

FoxesHunter
03-24-08, 12:02

I don'r remember precisely where I have read this post but if I remember fine the japanese had no ID. This was the problem.

Go to the intersection of Schell (spelling) and La paz and there are about 5. My friend and I ended up in two different hostels but less than a stones throw from each other. Each had there advantages but neither has fees for gilrs. If you can't find Schell because of my spelling of it go to aparthotel La PAz (google it) and walk around. If your in front of apart hotel la Paz and looking at it go left to the corner of the next street Schell and go right. You'll start seeing them and on the next block go left and there are more.

Do you jnow if there is an aparthotel or furnished apartment where I can enter into my room without passing through the reception?

Member #4351
03-24-08, 15:16
No problem Runner Up, I knew you were doing well since everytime we spoke by phone you were with a chica. ML is hard core on the girl´s ID situation ever since some guy got ripped off years ago. Usually the ST hostales like ML just let the girl in without registering her, although they register the guy. No way ML charges a chica fee.

Artisttyp
03-24-08, 17:05
No problem Runner Up, I knew you were doing well since everytime we spoke by phone you were with a chica. ML is hard core on the girl´s ID situation ever since some guy got ripped off years ago. Usually the ST hostales like ML just let the girl in without registering her, although they register the guy. No way ML charges a chica fee.I wouldn't go with any girl that doesn't have a valid ID. It doesn't matter where I am in the world. It's for your own protection.

These girls are major hustlers. You cannot let your guard down.

Lima Busy
03-25-08, 16:29
I have never carded one of my future novias. Now on the street or in a p4p bar you should follow your advice.
You are correct and by posting in the ¨Non Pro section¨ I am sure the majority understood what happened.

Anybody who has spent time here chasing Non pros realizes they do not carry DNI´s when they leave the house, as they do not plan on ending up in a sex hotel with a stranger! Generally it is better to have an apartment in these situations, but you seem to have overcome that obstacle easily enough.
LB

Artisttyp
03-25-08, 17:48
what if you met the girl at a restaurant where she works as a waitresss and she brought you your food? would you consider it?

i don't really get what you mean by that statement. however "yes" i could see novia material being different than pro/semi pro visitors.

my recent trip to the dr was a wake-up call for me. i was presented with several **** girls that i would have never considered to be a minor.

my hotel's guest policy was a huge help in me avoiding any mis-haps.

i was very impressed that the maria luisa(miraflores) used to call my room each time a girl left to make sure i was ok.

all i'm saying is that it doesn't hurt to have this sort of back up available to you.

Polvo
03-25-08, 21:37
..... my recent trip to the dr was a wake-up call for me. i was presented with several **** girls that i would have never considered to be a minor.......

and then they broke your arm?????!!!!! :-)

suerte!

polvo

Jockey16
03-26-08, 00:31
Hi Artisttyp,

I am staying at ML and have brought chicas without any charge; however, they have raised their prices an average of $20 soles.

The suite you stayed at last time is going for about $100 soles.

Hope you were here so we can hung around again.

Will you be stay in San Isidro again or will you came back to ML.

Most likely I'll be here until the end of May.

Later

Artisttyp
03-26-08, 23:10
Hi Artisttyp,

I am staying at ML and have brought chicas without any charge; however, they have raised their prices an average of $20 soles.

The suite you stayed at last time is going for about $100 soles.

Hope you were here so we can hung around again.

Will you be stay in San Isidro again or will you came back to ML.

Most likely I'll be here until the end of May.

Later

I had a feeling prices were going to climb up. I will most likely stay in san isidro again. This time I'm looking into going in june/july to escape the humidty in nyc.

If this is who I think it is(or not)...enjoy!

Member #3437
03-27-08, 15:08
i wouldn't go with any girl that doesn't have a valid id. it doesn't matter where i am in the world. it's for your own protection.

these girls are major hustlers. you cannot let your guard down.

in the dr, and in other places to a lesser extent, id *sharing* between sisters and friends of **** girls is very very common.

Elberto
03-27-08, 19:59
Bars in Lima don't always check ID. The other night I went to a bar in Calle de las Pizzas with my girl, her 16 year old cousin, and 2 of her 16 year friends. All night they served pitchers of beers to everyone, and one of the 16 year olds was doing the ordering for the table.

Also, I met a cutie a while back who promised she was 19 but before we did the deed I learned she was 17.

Be on your toes here, fellas, and remember, under 25 means bad blowjobs.

Adelante Siempre
03-28-08, 08:27

Except in Iquitos :)

Sean EZ
03-29-08, 03:08
However, many girls in Lima who are not full-time hookers, but are students or have regular jobs, are more than happy to supplement their income by spending an evening with you (which perhaps includes dinner and/or entertainment), come home with you, fuck you like there is no tomorrow, and walk out with a nice propina, never to be seen again. By your definition, this is mongering but in my opinion the line between mongering and dating becomes so fuzzy as to be irrelevant.

Another quirk in this scenario is that no money is requested up-front and the propina is not even mandatory. Does this mean that it is dating without the propina and mongering with? My point is that the line can and does become pretty blurred.

The Cat

Cat, that sounds interesting. Reminds me of Colombia (where they are sometimes called prepagas), although it doesn't happen all the time. Where do you meet these girls, is there places specifically for that or just a normal nightclub? Never been to Lima, but it is just a quick overnight from NYC. Thanks.

Lima Busy
03-29-08, 04:47
Cat, that sounds interesting. Reminds me of Colombia (where they are sometimes called prepagas), although it doesn't happen all the time. Where do you meet these girls, is there places specifically for that or just a normal nightclub? Never been to Lima, but it is just a quick overnight from NYC. Thanks.
He has his own thread on another board. I hope you and he do not mind if I take a stab at it?

Generally speaking,
1.You have a better chance of this happening with girls you have contacted online first.

2. The nightclub route (for young guys) will be straight up sex for drugs or sex for sex and money rarely changes hands other than the standard S/20 taxi fare.

3. More likely to happen in a gringo pub or a nice lounge where the girl is having a drink alone but it is known to happen at a certain Cafe as well.

4. A lot of Cat´s encounters took place in Larco Mar, a well known pickup area.
5. I and many others have alot of success getting friendly with Ian´s girlfriends shortly before he dumps them. Hell, he will hook you up with them before he dumps them if it helps the juggling routine!

LB

Artisttyp
03-29-08, 12:37
1.You have a better chance of this happening with girls you have contacted online first.

LB

I'd like to try that route this summer. If you had to choose one dating site to pay the $20 fee which one would it be ?

Lima Busy
03-29-08, 15:19
I'd like to try that route this summer. If you had to choose one dating site to pay the $20 fee which one would it be ?
In Peru the most popular pay site is latin american cupid. This site started 5 years ago and was ¨free¨ then. Now the most popular free site is latin love search. One drawback is the girls are more interested in the guys living here in Peru and second it has been pretty fished out. As I am writing, there is a ISG guy up north with his LLS girl and another one here in Lima with his LLS girl from Iquitos.

Personally, the social networking sites give you a much wider reach and I have come across a few R&V girls that way as well as girls from top tier clubs.

Alot of model quality material use hi5 and myspace, facebook and others. My friend is currently dating a ¨Miss Hawaiian Tropic¨ girl that he met thru these sites. A few of them stayed at the ¨Bachelor Pad¨ for a month this summer and created quite the ruckus up at the pool. I was half tempted to sell admission tickets!

The obvious problem being this type is great eye candy but in reality are extremely high maintenance both financially and mentally.
LB

Sean EZ
03-30-08, 18:24
He has his own thread on another board. I hope you and he do not mind if I take a stab at it?

Generally speaking,

2. The nightclub route (for young guys) will be straight up sex for drugs or sex for sex and money rarely changes hands other than the standard S/20 taxi fare.

3. More likely to happen in a gringo pub or a nice lounge where the girl is having a drink alone but it is known to happen at a certain Cafe as well.

4. A lot of Cat´s encounters took place in Larco Mar, a well known pickup area.
5. I and many others have alot of success getting friendly with Ian´s girlfriends shortly before he dumps them. Hell, he will hook you up with them before he dumps them if it helps the juggling routine!

LB

LB thanks a lot

Adelante Siempre
03-31-08, 02:42
According to Alexa, a web information company, hi5 is the second most popular website visited in Peru (after Google)!
It ranks the sites according to popularity in Peru, check it out:

http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_sites?cc=PE&ts_mode=country&lang=none

Personally, I know some girls in Peru who are on hi5 and are not model material.
I did see some model quality girls on hi5 though. Stunningly beautiful women.
By far they are not the majority, though many of them are attractive.

If you speak Spanish, I don't see why you would pay for a site to meet women when you can find them on hi5. Myspace comes in at #32 I think.

Member #3437
04-01-08, 16:31
Bars in Lima don't always check ID. The other night I went to a bar in Calle de las Pizzas with my girl, her 16 year old cousin, and 2 of her 16 year friends. All night they served pitchers of beers to everyone, and one of the 16 year olds was doing the ordering for the table.

Also, I met a cutie a while back who promised she was 19 but before we did the deed I learned she was 17.

Me and my wingman in November picked up two girls in the cuban salza bar, went outside and started making plans. their "Friend", a guy, kept lurking around. Soon I asked their ages and they gave conflicting answers, so I asked one for an ID...."Left it at home". Asked the other..."left it at home".

So, we paid for their drink and left. I don't know if this was a set up or some other bs, but if you are in bars, check the ID for shits sake before you go with a girl.

Member #3437
04-01-08, 16:44
Surfing in Lima was fun, big slow waves. The water has a lot of trash in it but mainly plastic. I don’t think it is polluted with untreated water or nasty run off (no rain in Lima)

...WRONG ANSWER......

The water in Lima is polluted with the nastiest untreated sewage I have ever seen. This includes the rivers that pass thru populated areas. The reputable river rafting companies won't go to any area that flows thru a population area. The water at the beach is horribly polluted with raw sewage, industrial runoff, garbage..you name it. I have had young guys tell me after surfing they break out in skin rashes. If you don't believe me, ask the residents like Lima Busy.

BTW, how do you think the plastic and other trash gets in the water?

Gonzo
04-02-08, 06:49
What are peoples' opinions of the waters near the beaches south of Lima, such as Punta Negra, Silencio, etc? They're around 15-30 miles south of Lima. I went into the water there, and though they're not exactly crystal clear I lived with no horrible diseases as a result. I think.
...WRONG ANSWER......

The water in Lima is polluted with the nastiest untreated sewage I have ever seen. This includes the rivers that pass thru populated areas. The reputable river rafting companies won't go to any area that flows thru a population area. The water at the beach is horribly polluted with raw sewage, industrial runoff, garbage..you name it. I have had young guys tell me after surfing they break out in skin rashes. If you don't believe me, ask the residents like Lima Busy.

BTW, how do you think the plastic and other trash gets in the water?

Member #4351
04-02-08, 15:06
Every year the DIGESA, tests the water at all the beaches and reports which are clean and which are not. The beaches you mentioned are OK. Here is the map of the beaches with their sanitary rating from very good to very bad: http://www.digesa.minsa.gob.pe/pw_playas/monitoreo/2008/02/index.html

Tabu2777
05-04-08, 22:19
Hi guys,

My name is Miguel, if you guys need any type of help about Peru, or girls, I can always help, I'm local and I know my way around, I've lived in the us before so my english isn't bad at all, is pretty good actually for someone that lives here, maybe my grammar sucks but oh well, you guys can contact me at [Email address deleted by Admin] well I do go to clubs, brothels, go to working girls apartments. I actually know like 8 non pro girls that I have managed to get them to sleep with me for a little bit of money, I thought of a way using a page called hi5.com and have proposed to many of course I got many answers bitching at me cursing and even threats but I never posted my real pic or used my own internet connection and I have managed to get positive answers, its a very risky thing to do, but it has paid, I've gotten some real non pro girls that were tight and inexperience which for many its good because they do everything and let you guide them to do everything, if they've made me happy imagine how will they treat you, I can help you guys with many local girls and can take you guys to many places and help you guys not get taken like fools cause you guys are not form here. I'm very good at getting the prices brought down from girls taxis and everything, and I have many many free time, I live in san borja so if you guys are around or need a guide just contact me, you guys can just contact me just for info don't need to meet me, I just wanna make you guys trip super fun unforgetable and safe so you can always remember Peru and pass the word around. I know what working girl is a good fuck or not, I have gone to soo many of them, the site perutops.com is a weird site they have many things that make me actually think the moderators are working with the girls, how? Cause I have actually been with them after I see some post from moderatos being with them and have found out they are totally fake or opposite form what they say and when I have posted stuff about it they erased my post and or ban me, so don't actually trust every post that is there, most are real, some are from outside pimps but mostly are from normal guys, like I said I have so much experience to the fucking scene hahahaha well take care guys, buh bye.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Cuba Tourist
05-06-08, 09:36
Tabu----Would like to be in touch. May come visit around June 10th. would like to meet a girl and take her hiking for a week or so.

Daniel

Polvo
05-07-08, 14:38
Tabu----....would like to meet a girl and take her hiking for a week or so.....Daniel
They will only go hiking if you provide designer boots.

Suerte!

Polvo

Lima Busy
05-08-08, 00:01
Hi guys,

My name is Miguel, if you guys need any type of help about Peru, or girls, I can always help, I'm local and I know my way around, I've lived in the us before so my english isn't bad at all, is pretty good actually for someone that lives here, maybe my grammar sucks but oh well, you guys can contact me at [Email address deleted by Admin] well I do go to clubs, brothels, go to working girls apartments. I actually know like 8 non pro girls that I have managed to get them to sleep with me for a little bit of money, I thought of a way using a page called hi5.com and have proposed to many of course I got many answers bitching at me cursing and even threats but I never posted my real pic or used my own internet connection and I have managed to get positive answers, its a very risky thing to do, but it has paid, I've gotten some real non pro girls that were tight and inexperience which for many its good because they do everything and let you guide them to do everything, if they've made me happy imagine how will they treat you, I can help you guys with many local girls and can take you guys to many places and help you guys not get taken like fools cause you guys are not form here. I'm very good at getting the prices brought down from girls taxis and everything, and I have many many free time, I live in san borja so if you guys are around or need a guide just contact me, you guys can just contact me just for info don't need to meet me, I just wanna make you guys trip super fun unforgetable and safe so you can always remember Peru and pass the word around. I know what working girl is a good fuck or not, I have gone to soo many of them, the site perutops.com is a weird site they have many things that make me actually think the moderators are working with the girls, how? Cause I have actually been with them after I see some post from moderatos being with them and have found out they are totally fake or opposite form what they say and when I have posted stuff about it they erased my post and or ban me, so don't actually trust every post that is there, most are real, some are from outside pimps but mostly are from normal guys, like I said I have so much experience to the fucking scene hahahaha well take care guys, buh bye.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
Miguel,
Stop by Cafe Z in Miraflores this week for lunch. You can give me your phone# and email which I can pass around and if you bring Naty I will give her a test ride and report back here!
Suerte,
LB

Lima Busy
05-09-08, 00:23
Alright I can make it for lunch I'll let you know very soon when I can go and the time also.
Sounds great! We might be doing a private party at the Penthouse on May 16th as everything is closed, might be a good opportunity for the girls to meet a group of the gringos that are around. We can talk more when we meet.
LB

Jockey16
05-10-08, 07:35
LB,

Do they know your handle at cafe Z?

Who do I ask?

I am planing to stop by tomorrow for lunch.

Later,

Jockey16

Sounds great! We might be doing a private party at the Penthouse on May 16th as everything is closed, might be a good opportunity for the girls to meet a group of the gringos that are around. We can talk more when we meet.

LB

Lima Busy
05-11-08, 00:31
LB,

Do they know your handle at cafe Z?

Who do I ask?

I am planing to stop by tomorrow for lunch.

Later,

Jockey16
Tomorrow is ¨Mothers Day¨ the sacred day of mongers worldwide, consequently I will be refraining from all mongering related activities (ISG included) until Monday. ISG handles are not used at Cafe Z but the group as a whole is generally congregated at the big table in the back or if occupied at the table in the front with the park benches.
suerte,
LB

Worldtraveler 66
05-21-08, 03:46
Hello,

I am currently in Lima and I was wondering if there is any action going this weekend where I could join in?

WT66

Member #4351
05-21-08, 16:42
Since SlyOne is still absent, no orgies that I know of. Just a few thousand cuties looking to make an extra buck.

Rick52
06-20-08, 14:53
Hey,

I travel to Peru very often and I’ve been out in Lima very few times. Mostly I go to Huancayo but now I’m trying to just stay in Lima. To be honest I haven’t had much luck here unless I went for big losses. Any good tips on nice not to expensive hotels and were to go places were big losses aunt expected?

Elberto
06-21-08, 09:41
I like to brag how cool I am and how I can pick up chicks so easy here, but I have to be honest and admit when I crash and burn.

I am inspired by David33's conquests and I try to pick up in the most unlikely circumstances. Think about that for a second.... it is so easy to pick up regular chicks that I actually am trying to pick up chicks no one else would ever try just because they present a challenge. In fact, I bet David33 has such a sweet thing going he'd never even try the stupid pickups I try.

Anyway, tonight I got a chick to my apartment and even though she wasn't a hooker she still needed cash tonight so before the clothes came off she asked for a propina. After an unusual night of much cash outflow I was down to my last 30 soles so I said "take this and leave, thanks for your time." She didn't believe I was out of cash but she wasn't ready to split yet, either. She took the money then made our way to the bed where I gave her a massage through her clothes.

She had seen my impressive collection of rums when she entered my apartment so we headed into my living room so we could have a nip. That was when she saw where my regular girl had drawn on my work dry-erase board a picture of a heart with an arrow through it and the words "her name y my name". Within seconds the chica was putting on her shoes and left without even bothering to close the door.

This would have been tragic enough if it was the first time, but another chick left under the exact same circumstances a while back. These Peruanas are like Sherlock Holmes in the first place when it comes to knowing if another chica has been around, but to have a billboard in my living room screaming "HE'S CHEATING ON HIS GIRL!" is the ultimate in stupidity.

Oh well, whatever. Tomorrow is another night and there are plenty of chicas here dreaming of her chance to ride the pene rosado.

Member #4351
06-21-08, 15:47
Latina chicas..even if you are giving them money are jealous and many times have the hope that a LT relation will result. Girls stake out their territory by leaving traces of their presence. I´m sorry Elberto, but how can you leave something like that in plain sight? She left it there for a purpose...and it worked.

Polvo
06-21-08, 23:51
....but to have a billboard in my living room screaming "he's cheating on his girl!" is the ultimate in stupidity......

forensics, forensics, forensics. they will fuck you every time. clean the place down - get the pubes out of the shower, change the sheets and remove the [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) stains on the bedposts where she has also sprayed to mark her territory.

you think csi is fiction??

suerte!

polvo

Tabu7727
06-22-08, 16:16
That was funny Polvo ;)

By the way guys i have 5 more really hot girls.

Elberto
06-23-08, 04:51
Girls stake out their territory by leaving traces of their presence. I´m sorry Elberto, but how can you leave something like that in plain sight? She left it there for a purpose...and it worked.

I never even thought about it. I have told my girl outright that I am with other girls when I'm not with her, and I tell the other girls if they ask that I have an amiga especial, but not a wife or a novia.

I am happy and proud to have my girl and it never crossed my mind that there might be an ulterior motive to her drawing. I'm still naive in the ways of Peruanas, but I'm learning fast. ;)

P.S. A little birdy told me there might be a welcome announcement on the Lima board in the next few weeks.

Dickhead
06-23-08, 05:12
"Anyway, tonight I got a chick to my apartment and even though she wasn't a hooker she still needed cash tonight so before the clothes came off she asked for a propina."

So how is she not a hooker? She is, in fact, a hooker, by definition.

Elberto
06-23-08, 05:22
"Anyway, tonight I got a chick to my apartment and even though she wasn't a hooker she still needed cash tonight so before the clothes came off she asked for a propina."

So how is she not a hooker? She is, in fact, a hooker, by definition.

No, she was working at her regular job but left early so she could go with me. She wasn't asking me to pay her for sex, she was asking me to cover the shortfall in her income as a favor.

Her kids wouldn't understand why there was no food on the table because Mom took off from work to enjoy the salchicha importada.

Dickhead
06-23-08, 05:25
Whatever. "Money before the clothes come off" = hooker in my book. Not that I care. But if you are saying she is not a hooker because she has another job, I don't buy that. Plus the kids would come before the salchica importada if she wasn't a hooker. She took off work to have sex with you, but she wanted money to do so. Hooker. Smart one too since she got money and you didn't get pussy, unless I misinterpreted your post.

Elberto
07-29-08, 18:24
In another thread I asked a poster how the non-pro action was in an out of the way city and his reply was something to the effect of "I didn't go to any regular nightclubs so I'm not sure."

In general, people in Peru do not have money. A girl working in a supermarket, for instance, might take home $300 a month, maybe a little more with overtime. As open-minded as the girls are here about sex, they are very conservative when it comes to money, and it is unlikely that this type of girl will spend her money in a nightclub.

I mentioned this a few months ago when I was sharing all my non-pro pickup techniques, but I almost never go to nightclubs to meet girls. Just by meeting normal girls around town you can get more sex than you ever imagined.

I have the most success just walking around the city, away from the touristy parts of town, and I look in the stores or restaurants and when I see a girl I like I stick around a while and watch to see if she seems interested. In the US and Canada the body language is sort of subtle, but Peruanas will make sure that you know she is interested.

I went to a "menu" restaurant the other day and sat facing toward the street. My waitress walked out and started posing against a car directly in front of me. It was so obvious it was funny, the ridiculous "fuck me" poses she was doing. I know this sounds unbelievable, but ask anyone who lives here and they'll probably have some stories like this of their own.

If you don't know how to interpret body language get the book "Body Language" by Dr. Julius Fast and read it before you come to Peru. Not only will you be able to understand the non-verbal signals she displays to tell you she is interested in you, you will also know how to use your own body language to tell her you are interested in her.

Once you can recognise her body language you will only be approaching girls who are showing definite signals of interest, getting shot down less often, and spending more time in the sack with non-pro chicas.

Elberto
08-03-08, 05:58
I might be the only guy here who chases the free puss, so I might be writing this to myself, but maybe someone will find it helpful.

Anyway, Peruvians generally do not tip the wait staff at restaurants. It is a common occurrence that when I pay a waitress and give her a couple extra soles she will count the money then try to return the extra change, thinking I have miscounted.

When I explain that the extra money is her propina for her good service she usually breaks into a smile. This is an excellent time to whip out the pretty smile compliments, what's your name, do you have a boyfriend, can I call you later routine.

Take her to KFC for a combo meal and you're in like Flynn.

Dickhead
08-03-08, 06:53
So if you have to buy her a combo meal before she fucks you then you are paying for it. Versus, those of us who know we are paying for it, who never get shot down!

Elberto
08-03-08, 07:42
Why do you feel compelled to respond to my posts? You are adding nothing to the thread and nobody cares what you think anyway. Besides, any loser with sufficient cash can pick up a hooker. Big fucking deal.

Actual sex is fantastic and all but for me the greatest thrill is trying to turn a normal everyday situation into a sexual one. I don't care if I get shot down because I know that I have the option of a hooker if I need it. Usually I don't need it because it's like shooting fish in a barrel here with the non-pros.

And so what if I spend $5 at KFC for a girl? Like I said before, money is hard to come by here, and for a regular girl a dinner at a fast food restaurant is a special event. Seriously. I learned this when I offered to take a girl out for her birthday dinner and she wanted KFC. One combo meal later and I'm Prince Charming.

It really comes down to the simple fact that I would rather be with a girl who wants to be with me rather than with one who sees me as yet another trick to be turned. If you like hookers that's great, you can have them.

Member #4351
08-03-08, 22:42
Happened to me a bunch of times. Many would rather go to KFC than the Rosa Nautica. They don´t feel comfortable in a fancy restaurant and KFC is a big deal to Peruvians in the lower socio-economic classes.

Dickhead
08-03-08, 23:47
Why do you feel compelled to post on a hooker forum about "chasing (allegedly) free puss," and what makes you think you're the only one doing it? Pretty fucking conceited if you ask me.

Lima Busy
08-04-08, 03:32
Jackson created this thread so we would not post about "chasing free puss" on the Lima thread. I believe his words were that if anybody posts (Lima thread) about getting sex without paying directly, he would delete it!

Elberto is well aware that everybody that lives here is doing it and I imagine he is putting this out there for (A) Noobs (B) Cheap ass guys(C)Freedom of expression.

Last time I looked this was not a "hooker forum" It is a forum about "finding women for sex". Some guys like the ease of P4P and others the challenge of bedding a non-pro.

Me, i enjoy the love and by being married I get the best of both worlds.(I have to p4p and it can still be a challenge)!

Lucky for me ( la dama) likes KFC and thinks I am "finger licking good!

suerte,
LB

Xxxgoat
08-04-08, 04:32
Jackson created this thread so we would not post about "chasing free puss" on the Lima thread. I believe his words were that if anybody posts (Lima thread) about getting sex without paying directly, he would delete it!

Elberto is well aware that everybody that lives here is doing it and I imagine he is putting this out there for (A) Noobs (B) Cheap ass guys(C)Freedom of expression.

Last time I looked this was not a "hooker forum" It is a forum about "finding women for sex". Some guys like the ease of P4P and others the challenge of bedding a non-pro.

Me, i enjoy the love and by being married I get the best of both worlds.(I have to p4p and it can still be a challenge)!

Lucky for me ( la dama) likes KFC and thinks I am "finger licking good!

suerte,
LB

You got that right!

The p4p is good and there are many choices in Lima but the the non-pro chicas can be fantastic. There truly is a difference in attitude when the chica is doing it for her pleasure as well as yours and she is with you because she wants to be.

I enjoy the ease of p4p with it's "lets get it on" attitude. I also enjoy even more the passion of the latina non-pro. A great combination is the prepago. She's not hardened and still enjoys the sex but needs a little financial help with school or family or whatever. An example would be the girls David33 is famous for.

As you know, I'm in Medellin for a few months and the same is true here.

I'll see you and the gang back at Cafe Z in another month or so.

Cuidate
Goat

Elberto
09-09-08, 05:03
I like a good challenge and I think I've grabbed hold of a whopper - I am now doing the full courtship routine with a Mormon girl. She doesn't drink or smoke or cuss, tonight she took me to show me her church, and after 3 dates I haven't so much as gotten a kiss (and spent less than 100 soles total). We are starting with the playful sexy banter so things are looking up. She knows I have my regular girl but she's still playing along, so so far, so good.

For whatever reason I decided to leave my cellphone at home tonight and it's a good thing because when I got home I had 24 missed calls. Another of the many joys of non-pros.

Member #4351
09-09-08, 15:42
Elberto,

Her goal is to get you to join the church. They are whackos. I suggest you re-direct your energies, money and time. An interesting book regarding this cult is "Under the Banners of Heaven".

Doc Bill
09-24-08, 02:34
I've found and said before that Lima is the best city, imho, in South America for "non-pro" action. It's just so easy here, and age, looks, even to some extent money doesn't matter.

But I like hookers too - and unlike those in the US, many of them here actually enjoy the sex, even though they're getting paid for it. The two are not mutually exclusive here. Of course part of this whole way of looking at things is that the line is a lot blurrier in Latin America between "pro" and "non-pro."

Who cares? Either way you're gonna pay somehow, and either way you can have great sex or not-so-great sex.

Just remember, treat a wh..re like a lady and a lady like a wh..re and you'll do just fine.

Gold Miner
09-28-08, 02:59
I am currently living in Quito, Ecuador and the website has been extremely helpful in finding the "pros" in Quito. My intension was stay in Quito longer but since they are not giving out any more tourist visa extension I will need to leave Ecuador in about a month. After reading all of the reports about Lima, it sounds like that will be my next stop, if I can stay for 6 months.

Many of you make it sound like it is so easy to hookup with "non-pros" in Lima, which is what I am interested in. Going to the clubs in Quito and spending $10 for a 15-minutes quicky has gotten old and I would much rather spend an hour or two in my own bed with a "non-pro".

My question is this: Would it be that easy for a 60 year old, balding, retired gringo with little or no "Game" to find "non-pros" in Lima? I suppose that I can learn "Game" and contact women on various dating sites but I don't want to be spending all of my time hunting. Is it really that easy in Lima? I guess I will have to check it out for myself. I hope that I get a chance to meet some of you in Lima after I get there next month.

Thanks to all of you for all of the helpful information you have provided.

Lima Busy
09-28-08, 16:52
My question is this: Would it be that easy for a 60 year old, balding, retired gringo with little or no "Game" to find "non-pros" in Lima? I suppose that I can learn "Game" and contact women on various dating sites but I don't want to be spending all of my time hunting. Is it really that easy in Lima? I guess I will have to check it out for myself. I hope that I get a chance to meet some of you in Lima after I get there next month.

Thanks to all of you for all of the helpful information you have provided.
I think you may be disappointed in both respects!

1. Although possible it is more likely you will get 60-90 days on your visa.
2. You do not need game to work the dating sites for older women, but you do need time and should start working it now!
3. Depending on your visa limits it is better to have a nice centrally located apartment over a hotel. (gives the impression of stability and that you are not just a sex tourist).

Gold Miner
09-29-08, 01:01
Lima Busy,

Thanks for the information. I will get started in my preparations and should be in Lima in about a month. When you say "nice centrally located apartment", are you talking about in Miraflores only or any of the suburbs in that general area? I would like get my living arrangements set up before I get there.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Lima Busy
09-29-08, 15:35
Lima Busy,

Thanks for the information. I will get started in my preparations and should be in Lima in about a month. When you say "nice centrally located apartment", are you talking about in Miraflores only or any of the suburbs in that general area? I would like get my living arrangements set up before I get there.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
No, it does not need to be Miraflores (unless you wish to be near gringos and mongers). San Isidro,San Miguel,Surco,Barranco as well as others are fine.

Miraflores has the advantage of furnished apartments. What ever town you choose you want to be within walking distance to the central square or commercial area and nearby public transportation for both you and the visiting chicas.

Doc Bill
09-30-08, 00:44
LB, you're forever the diplomat.

Gold Miner, the answers to your original questions are no, and no.

Member #4167
10-01-08, 19:20
LB, you're forever the diplomat.

Gold Miner, the answers to your original questions are no, and no.Hey Doc Bill,

I am trying to understand your answer to Gold Miner. His original question was
My question is this: Would it be that easy for a 60 year old, balding, retired gringo with little or no "Game" to find "non-pros" in Lima? I suppose that I can learn "Game" and contact women on various dating sites but I don't want to be spending all of my time hunting. Is it really that easy in Lima? And your answer was "no" and "no"

However, in earlier posts you make it seem like it's pretty easy to pick up non-pros. Did you say it would be difficult for Mr. Miner to pick up non-pros because of

a) His age/appearance ... or because of ...

b) His lack of game?

Member #4167
10-01-08, 19:50
In another thread I asked a poster how the non-pro action was in an out of the way city and his reply was something to the effect of "I didn't go to any regular nightclubs so I'm not sure."

In general, people in Peru do not have money. A girl working in a supermarket, for instance, might take home $300 a month, maybe a little more with overtime. As open-minded as the girls are here about sex, they are very conservative when it comes to money, and it is unlikely that this type of girl will spend her money in a nightclub.

I mentioned this a few months ago when I was sharing all my non-pro pickup techniques, but I almost never go to nightclubs to meet girls. Just by meeting normal girls around town you can get more sex than you ever imagined.

I have the most success just walking around the city, away from the touristy parts of town, and I look in the stores or restaurants and when I see a girl I like I stick around a while and watch to see if she seems interested. In the US and Canada the body language is sort of subtle, but Peruanas will make sure that you know she is interested.Hey Elberto,

I agree with your tactics. In business there is a management theory called "Managing By Walking Around". Your Latin America Tactic could be called "Getting Laid By Walking Around." I have applied this tactic in Ecuador, Nicarauga and Cuba. If the cover charge is $10 - then the girl you find inside will be either a) rich by SA standards. -or- b) she is a hooker.

Doc Bill
10-02-08, 05:42
Water Boy,

The key phrase in Gold Miner's question was "THAT easy." Hence my answers of no and no.

My answers to YOUR questions, WB are a) yes and b) yes.

Let's not mislead people, ok, guys? It aint "THAT" easy. I know "THAT" may mean different things to different people, but it does take SOME game, and it definitely takes SOME spanish, and unless you're dealing with a hooker it usually takes making at least a convincing impression that you're not just interested in her p***y. That's not "THAT easy" for some people.

Elberto
10-03-08, 06:22
unless you're dealing with a hooker it usually takes making at least a convincing impression that you're not just interested in her p***y.

If you're looking to get a girlfriend then you might want to create this impression, but if you want to fuck her you ought to let her know and be obvious without being obnoxious.

The other day I met a girl and within a short time she said "What do you want to do now?" and I answered "Find a dark corner and kiss a bit." She blushed and with a huge smile said "Oh, so that's your plan."

If you want in the bush don't beat around it.

Artisttyp
10-03-08, 14:56
If you're looking to get a girlfriend then you might want to create this impression, but if you want to fuck her you ought to let her know and be obvious without being obnoxious.

The other day I met a girl and within a short time she said "What do you want to do now?" and I answered "Find a dark corner and kiss a bit." She blushed and with a huge smile said "Oh, so that's your plan."

If you want in the bush don't beat around it.

These girls will let you know. They don't tease the way american women do. If they want your penis they will let you know. Also peruvian women are more open to being touched as in hugged caressed etc. If you can get in a few hugs then go for a kiss...etc.

Doc Bill
10-04-08, 05:08
I know guys, I agree with you both. But I still think, I don't care what country you're in, that it helps if the girl you're trying to hook up with can at least have the fantasy that you are interested in some aspect of her other than her hole.

And remember- Anything free is usually worth what you pay for it.

Elberto
10-16-08, 17:55
Sometimes you need to put the moves on a girl to get her in bed the first time, but other times it can be as simple as asking what she wants to do now because you can't find anything good on tv.

LongMarch
11-01-08, 22:36
Ok. I have a question. Can light-skinned Hip-Hop-dressed-up-looking guy get some action in Peru?

Here in Chile, it's so so prude. The women are so stoic.

The US government has done a lovely job in White-washing Chile. It only took 30 years to westernize Chile; Ay que lastima!

LongMarch
11-01-08, 22:38
OK Question. Do you think that a light-skinned Hip-Hop dressed-up-looking-kind-of guy would get action in Peru?

Currently, I am here in Chile, and it's such garbage. Chilean women seem to be stoic-as-fuck.

The US government did a "Van Glorious" job in White-washing/stoifying Chile. It only took 30 years! Que lastima!!! *sigh*

Lima Busy
11-03-08, 20:17
Ok. I have a question. Can light-skinned Hip-Hop-dressed-up-looking guy get some action in Peru?

Here in Chile, it's so so prude. The women are so stoic.

The US government has done a lovely job in White-washing Chile. It only took 30 years to westernize Chile; Ay que lastima!
As you can see, it does not have the same ring to it and the only hip hop guys are the "gangbangers" in Callao or the guys in front of the Tatoo parlors on Bajada Balta.

I am assuming you are "early twenties" and if that is the case you should be able to get some play in a "reggaeton oriented " venue outside of the tourist areas.

Personally, I do not think you will find it that different from Chile and Brazil might be a better bet.
suerte,
LB

Polvo
11-03-08, 22:36
.....a light-skinned Hip-Hop dressed-up-looking-kind-of guy would get action in Peru?....

Is that dressed like a Wigga?

Polvo

Member #3437
11-04-08, 14:41

The answer depends on your answer on two questions...

1) You got any money?

2) You got any money?

Client 9
11-26-08, 03:14
Hello, Peru veterans. I have spent a lot of time in Latin America. Recently, I spent most of that time in Colombia. I am about to make my first trip to Peru, and I have a question about the Peruanas that join the internet dating sites.

In Colombia, most of the girls that join the internet dating sites are known as "prepagos" in that country. I don't know if that phrase is used in Peru or not. Basically, a prepago is an independepent part-time prostitute that decides who she accepts as clients.

It is uncommon for the prepagos to reveal they are prepagos for a variety of reasons. First, some want to protect their reputations in a highly "chismoso" country. Second, some don't want to be prepagos any longer. Third, some are looking for some dumb Gringo they can dupe into marrying them so they can get to the U.S and make more money as an dancer/escort in the U.S. And so on and so forth.

The dating sites are an efficient and economical method for meeting Colombianas. If they don't reveal they are prepagos, then I don't reveal I know they are prepagos. As a pragmatist, I do not complain about free sex from beautiful women. Most Colombianas assume Gringos are complete idiots. They assume this because most Gringos in Colombia act like complete idiots.

There are a lot of Gringos in Colombia seeking wives. Most of those Gringos meet Colombianas somewhere along the "Gringo Trail" - brothels, dating sites, marriage agencies, dance clubs popular with foreigners, etc. While there are millions of Colombian women that would make worthwhile wives, I personally have decided I would never marry a Colombiana from the "Gringo Trail" for a variety of reasons. In my experience, it is better to be the fisherman than the fish. In other words, I look for chicas that are not looking for Gringos.

(Note, my comments are not intended to be offensive. If you married a Peruana from the "Gringo Trail" in Peru and you still are happily married, then I'm sincerely happy for you.)

If Gringos in Colombia had greater common sense, they would know they need greater time and greater Spanish fluency. With sufficient time and sufficient Spanish fluency, they would discover that their future brides are prepagos. Maybe they don't want to know. Maybe ignorance is bliss. Personally, I feel that ignorance is a ticking timebomb with potentially devastating financial/emotional consequences.

I have heard way too many sob stories from Gringos that made their own luck.

Finally, I arrive at my questions. First, what dating sites do you use to meet Peruanas? Second, are most Peruanas on the dating sites the equivalent of prepagos in Colombia?

Artisttyp
11-26-08, 04:08
Hello, Peru veterans. I have spent a lot of time in Latin America. Recently, I spent most of that time in Colombia. I am about to make my first trip to Peru, and I have a question about the Peruanas that join the internet dating sites.

In Colombia, most of the girls that join the internet dating sites are known as "prepagos" in that country. I don't know if that phrase is used in Peru or not. Basically, a prepago is an independepent part-time prostitute that decides who she accepts as clients.

It is uncommon for the prepagos to reveal they are prepagos for a variety of reasons. First, some want to protect their reputations in a highly "chismoso" country. Second, some don't want to be prepagos any longer. Third, some are looking for some dumb Gringo they can dupe into marrying them so they can get to the U.S and make more money as an dancer/escort in the U.S. And so on and so forth.

The dating sites are an efficient and economical method for meeting Colombianas. If they don't reveal they are prepagos, then I don't reveal I know they are prepagos. As a pragmatist, I do not complain about free sex from beautiful women. Most Colombianas assume Gringos are complete idiots. They assume this because most Gringos in Colombia act like complete idiots.

There are a lot of Gringos in Colombia seeking wives. Most of those Gringos meet Colombianas somewhere along the "Gringo Trail" - brothels, dating sites, marriage agencies, dance clubs popular with foreigners, etc. While there are millions of Colombian women that would make worthwhile wives, I personally have decided I would never marry a Colombiana from the "Gringo Trail" for a variety of reasons. In my experience, it is better to be the fisherman than the fish. In other words, I look for chicas that are not looking for Gringos.

(Note, my comments are not intended to be offensive. If you married a Peruana from the "Gringo Trail" in Peru and you still are happily married, then I'm sincerely happy for you.)

If Gringos in Colombia had greater common sense, they would know they need greater time and greater Spanish fluency. With sufficient time and sufficient Spanish fluency, they would discover that their future brides are prepagos. Maybe they don't want to know. Maybe ignorance is bliss. Personally, I feel that ignorance is a ticking timebomb with potentially devastating financial/emotional consequences.

I have heard way too many sob stories from Gringos that made their own luck.

Finally, I arrive at my questions. First, what dating sites do you use to meet Peruanas? Second, are most Peruanas on the dating sites the equivalent of prepagos in Colombia?

I think peru and colombia are different when it comes to online dating. I find the women in peru to be more sincere. That is not to say you can't find a good colombian wife but my hunch is colombians are alot slicker and peruvians are more humble. However I think colombian pre pagos are way more friendly than their peruvian counter parts. I have to negotiate alot more for services in lima. I was surprised how easy it was to get what I wanted in colombia. I am mainly referring to hardcore pfp like brothels casas etc.

Also I find the darker the skin the more friendly they are...that is why I like countries with alot of indian blood. Colombians have alot of anglo blood running through their veins and at times it shows in their demeanor.

By the way we are all *****s to something whether it be our job sex lives or money.

IMHO the gringo trail might not be that bad a place to look. It depends who you meet. I just met a girl in medellin who works at the botero plaza museum...that is very much a gringo passage way. We just happened to connect...music art etc.

Latin american cupid and latin love search are sites I would recommend.

Client 9
11-26-08, 10:20
I think peru and colombia are different when it comes to online dating. I find the women in peru to be more sincere. That is not to say you can't find a good colombian wife but my hunch is colombians are alot slicker and peruvians are more humble. However I think colombian pre pagos are way more friendly than their peruvian counter parts. I have to negotiate alot more for services in lima. I was surprised how easy it was to get what I wanted in colombia. I am mainly referring to hardcore pfp like brothels casas etc.

Also I find the darker the skin the more friendly they are...that is why I like countries with alot of indian blood. Colombians have alot of anglo blood running through their veins and at times it shows in their demeanor.

By the way we are all *****s to something whether it be our job sex lives or money.

IMHO the gringo trail might not be that bad a place to look. It depends who you meet. I just met a girl in medellin who works at the botero plaza museum...that is very much a gringo passage way. We just happened to connect...music art etc.

Latin american cupid and latin love search are sites I would recommend.

Hello, thanks for your response. I have spent extended time in four different countries of Latin America. In every country, there are similarities and differences. Since Peru is not one of the four countries, my experiences with Peruanas are limited to those I have met in Miami/Orlando and those I have met online. Until recently, I ignored the Peruanas online because I had no intention of visiting Peru instead of Colombia.

In my extremely limited interaction with Peruanas online, I have noticed exactly what you stated - that Peruanas seem more sincere and humble than Colombianas. Of course, sincerity can be feigned. What do others think? Do Peruanas tend to be more sincere and humble than Colombianas?

Before this discussion goes in another direction, I want to clarify something. On the one hand, my comments about Colombian prepagos were not judgmental and were not intended to be offensive. On the other hand, I do not put women in general (or prostitutes in particular) on a pedestal. I have zero interest in a philosophical debate about prostitution. If you and others want to pursue the "we're all *****s" discussion further, then go right ahead but I won't participate. I am simply seeking an objective assessment from Peru veterans about whether the Peruanas that join dating sites have sex for money and whether they tend to hide that fact. In other words, are the Peruanas on dating sites the equivalent of Colombian prepagos?

Also, I suppose the Colombiana that you met at an art museum was technically on the Gringo Trail. However, that's not really a part of the Gringo Trail I was referring to. In order to clarify, I was referring to Colombianas actively seeking Gringos. I don't think employment at a museum indicates she is actively seeking Gringos.

I already use Latin American Cupid, but I had not heard of Latin Love Search before. Thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out. Any other suggestions for dating sites from other Peru veterans?

Member #3437
12-09-08, 15:32
Also, I suppose the Colombiana that you met at an art museum was technically on the Gringo Trail. However, that's not really a part of the Gringo Trail I was referring to. In order to clarify, I was referring to Colombianas actively seeking Gringos.

That would pretty much be every colombian girl you are likely to meet, and that would be all the poor girls in Colombia. In other words the vast majority of women in Colombia are on the 'gringo trail' in one form or another. Listen, I maintain an apartment for the last 5 years way out in the barrio in Colombia and every girl I meet out there, from 18 to 50 asks me if I have a brother, a friend, a cousin, whatever for them. The girls that end up with a gringo are all considered 'lucky', and especially the ones who have never had to work in boca grande and still ended up with a gringo.

No, Colombians and Peruvians are not all '*****s', not by a long shot. However, the vast majority of them are poor and sick and tired of beng treated like crap and working for nothing and a rich foreigner that will treat them nice, help them out, and may one day take them out of their situation is a common fantasy among them. In short, your 'gringo trail' scenario is too limited in scope.

So, there are unlimited opportunities for guys looking for 'nice' girls in any third world country, be it Colombia, Peru, or the phiipines or Cambodia. It just doesn't matter. If this is your goal, you better put on your A game because hidden among all those nice girls are professional gringo daters that also turn tricks and you may never see it coming. If you are just looking to date a peruana from a dating site, it is a tossup what you are going to get.

As far as Peruanas specifically, culturally they are more down to earth than say a girl from Medellin (debatable about girls from the coast), but part time tricking is also very common in Lima and the girls that do it don't look much different than the girls that don't. There are literally thousands of girls that work in brothels in Lima and when they are walking down the street or shopping you would never know it.

What are you looking for? Most of the girls on the dating sites are pretty street smart. Wade in carefully if you are looking for a 'nice' girl that doesn't supplement her income on her back. IF you don't care, like you said in your post, then does it really matter?

Finally, as someone who has spent a great deal of time in Colombia and the Domican republic in the past, I can tell you that you can go on any dating site or marriage site and find girls from brothels and clubs that claim to be all sorts of things they are not, including students, store clerks, etc. I doubt sincerely it is any different in Peru.

Lastly, my time spent in Lima and Peru (about 4 months total) isn't nearly as much as guys like Lima busy, so take what I say for what it is worth. However, if you like 'normal' girls Lima is a goldmine, no dating sites necessary. I have got action from girls in stores, bartenders, girls out with their sisters and mothers, girls dancing in clubs, hell even the census girl gave me a little loven. For working girls I prefer other places, but If you got a little game to sling, Lima is one of the best places to do it. All you need is a little time, a cell phone and some walking shoes.

Good luck and have fun!

Polvo
12-09-08, 16:49
......Lastly, my time spent in Lima and Peru (about 4 months total) isn't nearly as much as guys like Lima busy, so take what I say for what it is worth. However, if you like 'normal' girls Lima is a goldmine, no dating sites necessary.....

I vividly remember being in a cafe with LB, xxxgoat and a few others when a very well know TR regular comes in with her latest "Marriage Tour of Lima" pigeon. She didn't see us at first - but when she did her eyes got really big!! We never let on, and she probably plucked that sucker for many days. Although, I have not seen her recently so, I wonder.......

Suerte!

Polvo

Lima Busy
12-09-08, 22:08
I think WestFla sums it all up quite well and even with my "years in Lima" cannot add anything to his wisdom! I think that most of the girls on dating sites (living in Lima) have a lot of mileage on them and before visiting Lima I would ask if they have ever been to Cafe Z and have you ever met either "Butch" or "Ian"?

Lima Busy
12-09-08, 22:15
I vividly remember being in a cafe with LB, xxxgoat and a few others when a very well know TR regular comes in with her latest "Marriage Tour of Lima" pigeon. She didn't see us at first - but when she did her eyes got really big!! We never let on, and she probably plucked that sucker for many days. Although, I have not seen her recently so, I wonder.......

Suerte!

Polvo
I am sure this is a daily occurrence all over Lam. The only place I have seen more pigeons (then Lima) is probably in the square in front of the Vatican!

Vaughnyb1
12-10-08, 00:00
In my extremely limited interaction with Peruanas online, I have noticed exactly what you stated - that Peruanas seem more sincere and humble than Colombianas. Of course, sincerity can be feigned. What do others think? Do Peruanas tend to be more sincere and humble than Colombianas?In my opinion Peruanas can top colombians any day in attitude and that makes all the difference.

We call Lima the land of th 7's, but with a good attitude they quickly become 8's and 9's. Lima has aa high percentage of them walking around.

I just returned after a 6 month hiatus and I became a religious man again becaus I'm calling Gods name alot these days. HaHa

Colombia while yes they are more beautiful, buy with a "funky" attitude they quickly become 6's or 5's annd then on top of that you just "stick and move" like muhammud ali. So pound for pound Peru is the champion!

My 6 cents

Vaughn

LongMarch
12-12-08, 18:25
How much money are we talking about, fellas?

The answer depends on your answer on two questions...

1) You got any money?

2) You got any money?

Jaimito Cartero
12-13-08, 02:52
How much money are we talking about, fellas?
The more, the better. :)

If you´re on a backpacker budget, you will narrow down your range of chicas, but still will find some. Peru is fairly easy to score, if you do a little work. Old, young, skinny, fat, if you´ve got a tiny bit of game, and a pulse, you should get some.

LongMarch
05-02-09, 21:38
never heard that before. its true that the girls from the hotter climates are more informal act more sexy. yeah, i guess it could be true.[non-english text deleted by admin]. i am a 6-3, 240 lbs light-skinned morenito and trujillenas be having miedos with me.

en trujillo when i was there, [non-english text deleted by admin] they ignore me. i heard it is because they think i am an afro brasiliero pimp that wants to pimp them so that is why they rechazaron me. i am a n*gg*rican from queens nyc por lo tanto. mind you, i did not spew any palabrotas (i. e. taboo words).

for str, you can forget about tarapato. [non-english text deleted by admin]. too conservativa tambien. so i guess that hot weather does not make a soft behind for mucho sexar in the selvas del perú. jajajajaaja!

let me say. that maybe because i am a big man of color in the selva, they get scared that they think i want to pimp them. so when i am naturally being perverted, they get a bit timid. very reserved imho out there in tarapoto. and it{s getting too americanized so that would contribute to the imagenes de la tv some idiotas in tarapoto internalized.

[non-english text deleted by admin], i would be walking down the street and i get laughes all the time from people dark as the late bernie mac. i say to myself, "you guys are the choqolos tantos prietos, not me". then one of them yelled, "me parece ud.como daddy yankee o tego calderon (they are regueton raperos rappers)".

yeah at least there are no gangs in tarapoto nor in yurimaguas. the street dogs pose a higher threat than the people. en serio.

i hope they sell spray de pimienta in guayaquil in case i need to use it on people too. jajajaa

editor's note: this report was edited to remove text not in english. while i encourage contributions from all members, the forum is an english-only website. please do not post reports in any language other than english unless accompanied by a full english translation.thanks!

FoxesHunter
09-16-09, 22:28
Lastly, my time spent in Lima and Peru (about 4 months total) isn't nearly as much as guys like Lima busy, so take what I say for what it is worth. However, if you like 'normal' girls Lima is a goldmine, no dating sites necessary.

I hope you will give me an advice. I went two time in Peru but I always was disappointed. The first time I went to Iquitos. I saw beautiful girls but very shameful to speak with a foreign. I had a little sex there. The second time (one year ago) I went to Lima but I found not many regular girls to fuck. I went many times to "calle de la Pizza". Perhaps there are many other street in Lima but in the night they are very dangerous. I am a very goodlooking man 50 years old, very kind and I speak fluent spanish but Peru is not my favourite country. Perhaps in Lima I have to change behaviour? Do I have to rent a car? I'd like to reach Peru again but I need some suggestions? Do you know an interesting town in Peru where is easy to fuck regular girls?
thanks

Iam Zon
11-25-09, 00:59
I get that Milaflores is the place to be.

Got any hook-ups from this board? I have some specific questions.

Lima Busy
11-26-09, 16:28
Try "Aura" or "Gotica" , young,white and plenty of 'tude!

Cuero99
08-31-10, 17:28
It was a nice week in Lima as always but the monger scene didn't work too well for me. Partly that is because recent trips to Colombia have altered my expecations. TR was a sausage fest Friday night and Dave7613 and I pulled nothing there. We then went to Peppers and did a little better, when I eyed the hottest girl there he mentioned that he had done her a couple of nights before and recommended her, while he was looking for something new, so I took her..I found her sweet and fairly passionate but a little rushed. I forget her name Dave, can you help me? jajajaa. I don't have much to say about the my monger experience overall hence my report here is in the non-pro section describing my best experience of the week.

Much of my time over the week was spent was with non-pro's, until Saturday had some nice dates and kissing but nothing to conclusion.

Then R, a fun, outgoing, sexy girl, office worker, that I had found on latinamericancupid, knew from previous trips but had not completed the business with, texted me Saturday afternoon to see me that night at 8. She had been sick with gripe all week but now feeling better was ready to finish the business. Our prior chemistry showed crazy potential but for whatever reasons she hadn't been ready for sexo. At the time before she wanted a committed man, I have repeated to her I am single and dating and nothing more for now and it seemed to bother her then but eventually a girl either accepts you as you are or not. My gut feeling told me a great time could be in store with R, so I cancelled with Sly to save my bullets for R and hope she doesn't flake. It worked out, she arrived right on time and we went straight up to the dpto.

Enjoyed 3 hours in bed together starting with a good 30 to 40 minutes of FK and foreplay, then chupas and titty-fuck, and finally the main event, intense sexo her on top them me on top for 30 minutes or so before nearing exhaustion could not hold out any longer as she was pumping me harder and faster, my dick in her wet pussy I leched into the condom. Then an hour of recuperation, pillow talk and massage before a second and final romp where she amazingly seemed to up her intensity even more once I entered inside her again. I wanted to do some other positions but she was banging me me too hard and had a surprisingly strong pussy grip on my dick for a woman with 2 bebes, so I came quicker than I wished, probaly within 15 minutes of hard mish. For a 2nd round if I'm relaxed like I was with R I usually can last almost as long as I wish but not this time. I wished I had something left for a 3rd round. Anyway R delivered on what she promised in a big way, she was obviously extremely horny and orgasmed many times (I asked if she had and she confirmed) - the condom was soaked wet after pulling out each time.

So, a true hot peruana latina girlfriend for the evening, it made my trip and I can't think of anything better, my only regret is somehow we didn't get to doggy position and this one is a one of the hot ass chicas who needs it that way. Next time doggy for sure and will ask for anal too hopefully she will be open to that.

John Gault
09-01-10, 01:20
It was a nice week in Lima as always but the monger scene didn't work too well for me. Partly that is because recent trips to Colombia have altered my expecations. TR was a sausage fest Friday night and Dave7613 and I pulled nothing there. We then went to Peppers and did a little better, when I eyed the hottest girl there he mentioned that he had done her a couple of nights before and recommended her, while he was looking for something new, so I took her..I found her sweet and fairly passionate but a little rushed. I forget her name Dave, can you help me? jajajaa. I don't have much to say about the my monger experience overall hence my report here is in the non-pro section describing my best experience of the week.

Much of my time over the week was spent was with non-pro's, until Saturday had some nice dates and kissing but nothing to conclusion.

Then R, a fun, outgoing, sexy girl, office worker, that I had found on latinamericancupid, knew from previous trips but had not completed the business with, texted me Saturday afternoon to see me that night at 8. She had been sick with gripe all week but now feeling better was ready to finish the business. Our prior chemistry showed crazy potential but for whatever reasons she hadn't been ready for sexo. At the time before she wanted a committed man, I have repeated to her I am single and dating and nothing more for now and it seemed to bother her then but eventually a girl either accepts you as you are or not. My gut feeling told me a great time could be in store with R, so I cancelled with Sly to save my bullets for R and hope she doesn't flake. It worked out, she arrived right on time and we went straight up to the dpto.

Enjoyed 3 hours in bed together starting with a good 30 to 40 minutes of FK and foreplay, then chupas and titty-fuck, and finally the main event, intense sexo her on top them me on top for 30 minutes or so before nearing exhaustion could not hold out any longer as she was pumping me harder and faster, my dick in her wet pussy I leched into the condom. Then an hour of recuperation, pillow talk and massage before a second and final romp where she amazingly seemed to up her intensity even more once I entered inside her again. I wanted to do some other positions but she was banging me me too hard and had a surprisingly strong pussy grip on my dick for a woman with 2 bebes, so I came quicker than I wished, probaly within 15 minutes of hard mish. For a 2nd round if I'm relaxed like I was with R I usually can last almost as long as I wish but not this time. I wished I had something left for a 3rd round. Anyway R delivered on what she promised in a big way, she was obviously extremely horny and orgasmed many times (I asked if she had and she confirmed) - the condom was soaked wet after pulling out each time.

So, a true hot peruana latina girlfriend for the evening, it made my trip and I can't think of anything better, my only regret is somehow we didn't get to doggy position and this one is a one of the hot ass chicas who needs it that way. Next time doggy for sure and will ask for anal too hopefully she will be open to that.
dpto- What does that mean?

Lima Busy
09-01-10, 01:40
dpto- What does that mean?
It is the abbreviation for apartment!

Taz Dude
09-11-10, 06:07
dpto- What does that mean?Spanish mostly use deparment instead of aparment.

dpto=apt

Vincelee76
11-02-10, 06:30
I am interested in going to Lima to meet hot women. I am a first timer. Is prostitution legal in Lima Peru? Are the cop crooked like Mexico? Are there any thugs that will rob foreigners? How much to get hookers in Peru?

Sorry for these dumb questions, If anyone can answer, that would be great.

Thanks guys.

Kngdf5
11-02-10, 09:17
[QUOTE=Vincelee76]I am interested in going to Lima to meet hot women.
I am a first timer. Is prostitution legal in Lima Peru?

> I think it's legal for freelancers, but illegal to run a *****house.

Are the cops crooked like Mexico?

> Yes

> Are there any thugs that will rob foreigners?

There are plenty of desperate animals in Lima who will steal anything from anyone. But not in heavily policed areas like Miraflores, San Isidro, La Molina, San Borja.

How much to get hookers in Peru?

> Varies widely. But roughly $11 can get a cheap hooker.

Sly One
11-02-10, 11:51
Sorry for these dumb questions, If anyone can answer, that would be great.Is prostitution legal in Lima Peru? No

Are the cops crooked like Mexico? Yes

Are there any thugs that will rob foreigners? Plenty

How much to get hookers in Peru? Well it depends.

Where, Quality and How long.

But. US$60 for 2-3 hours and US$120 for all night for an attractive is a guide.

Also suggest you read "Sly Ones First timers guide to Lima. " on this site

Sly

Pinche Gringo
11-02-10, 13:19
If you would take the time to read the forums you would see that there are 2 people who you should contact in Lima concerning girls. I will leave it to your "detective" nature to find out who they are.

Member #4178
11-02-10, 17:57
Two weeks from now I will be in Lima. Just made a subscription to this website.

The responses are unbelievable. Every 5 minutes I get a massage.

Regarding to Lima I got a few 18 to 30 years contacts. Most of them want to chat more in the "MSN live".

I am taking a course for Spanish but its still hard to chat on the net.

I will post a report.

J

Member #4351
11-02-10, 20:11
Is prostitution legal in Lima Peru? Yes. There are even some legal brothels. Pimping or charging for procuring girls is what is illegal, hence: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=979734&postcount=1

Are the cops crooked like Mexico? Yes

Are there any thugs that will rob foreigners? Yes...more in some areas, less in others.

How much to get hookers in Peru? There is a girl for every budget...you usually get what you pay for.

XXL
11-06-10, 13:44
I have also read that the "Serenazgo" (ie the local city police) have a worse reputation than the regular gendarmerie. Is that correct? I don't remember how to tell the ones from the others. Now I think I remember the Peruvian themselves in the Perutop website were complaining about the Serenazgo. I never had much dealings with the cops in Lima because I seldom roamed the city after dark.

Regarding what is legal in Peru, like in any country there's a huge gap between what's on paper and what gets implemented in practice. This can be good news, but it can be bad news too when you get ransomed for something theoretically legal. As I said, like in all countries. If everyone who facilitates P&P transactions were to land in jail, 80% of the population would be behind bars. They have a saying in Lima: "Donde hay ley, hay trampa", which could translate as "Wherever there's a law, there's a remedy". I remember another aphorism told to me by a taxi driver: Do you know, he asked me, why Peru is dubbed "The country of miracles ("el pais de las maravillas"). No, I answered. Well, said the taxi driver, that's because here everyone do just as they like ("aqui toda la gente hace lo que le da la gana").

Steven Jones
11-21-10, 14:52
Been chatting to a couple of girls from here, some are just nuts, others looking for long term relationships, but there are a few that look like they would be up for a fun night out.

Well worth looking into.

Member #4351
11-21-10, 16:27
Get ready for some expensive dinners, wasted time, and no sex.

Steven Jones
11-21-10, 17:14
Get ready for some expensive dinners, wasted time, and no sex.I'm looking more for a tour guide for the day time.

Mr Enternational
11-26-10, 09:46
I finish my drink and follow the latest batch, and they walk down pizza allley to the end , turn right and about 50 yards on the RHS is a big disco called Tumbao, and there are 100 hot women waiting to get inside.I often take dates to Tumbao. There are three tiers of entrance. General is what most people do. Then there is VIP where you can go upstairs and have a table. Then there is super VIP where you go up one more level and there are sofas and a bar for that section. There is also a location about 60 meters from Polvos Azules but I have never been inside of that one.

Mr Enternational
11-26-10, 10:52
Been chatting to a couple of girls from here, some are just nuts, others looking for long term relationships, but there are a few that look like they would be up for a fun night out. Well worth looking into.

Get ready for some expensive dinners, wasted time, and no sex.There are two sides to this dating site. When I used to be on there I had some pretty good experiences. I'm still friends with many chicks that I met on the site. One of them owns her own pharmacy. I can drop in any time unannounced and stay with her. The one who wants a bisexual experience and be in an orgy I also met on there. There are many other good ones as well; such as the one who didn't tell me she was a virgin before me until after our second time together.

I will say that the unproductive experiences outnumber the good ones at a rate of probably 3 to 1. I had one girl who didn't tell me she was bringing a friend along . I liked the friend better and switched over. However after several more trips nothing ever materialized. I have also had them bring friends thinking I was going to pay for expensive dinners and taxis. Just say no. Walk off if you have to. I will sit in Parque Kennedy with them for a while. But if they get the idea of heading to a restaurant then I say that I have already eaten and will just see them later.

One interesting story. I was with a school teacher. I can't remember if she was a virgin or had only had sex once a long time ago. Anyway we were in the room ass naked about to get it on. All of a sudden she was really frightened and suddenly had to go because it was late and her father yada yada yada.

There is one who I met once in Lima about 4 years ago before she moved to Barcelona to work. I made plans to see her when I was in Barcelona on two separate occasions and she stood me up. Last month when I was in Barcelona she finally came through and we fucked immediately. I was tired and needed to sleep awhile, but she wanted to go out around the city with me. She said she was going to get something to eat and would be right back. I gave her 5 euro to go get food while I got some sleep. She never came back.

When I called her later that night she said that I only wanted to sleep and she did not like that. I said okay but you did not come right back like you said and by the way you forgot your sunglasses. She told me to leave them at the hotel desk and she would pick them up when she had a chance. Negative. They looked good on me so I was taking them with me. She said they are Gucci and cost her 100 euro. I told her too bad she shouldn't have left me. She threatened to call the police and this, that, and the other. Did not scare me one bit. This is a message I received from her 5 minutes ago:

yessica: amorrrrrrrrr
mrenternational: dime
yessica: vas a venirr
mrenternational: nunca
yessica: xk somos novios
mrenternational: tu no queria nada conmigo. no me gusta perder mi tiempo asi
yessica: quiero casarrme contigo
mrenternational: tu me dejo solito
yessica says: vamoss a casarnos

Personally I think she just wants those sunglasses back really bad.

It will be hard to get a tour guide for the day time unless it is a girl who does not work (rare from my experience) or it is a weekend. Most younger girls live with their parents and can not stay out too late. The older ones have kids and have to be home by a certain time as well.

My first time in Peru I had met a lady off of the site and she had a teenage son and a 3 year old daughter. I hardly spoke any Spanish but she spoke Portuguese so we were able to communicate. She and a bunch of friends picked me up from the airport and I stayed at her house out in the sticks. She had a guest room for me to stay in. She snuck in when her kids and the maid/nanny were asleep and we fucked.

The next day she took me sight seeing. That night I tried to discipline her daughter by sending her to bed for repeatedly disobeying her mother (I don't tolerate bad kids) and she got bent out of shape over it so things fell apart.

The next day she had left the house for hours without telling me anything so eventually I packed my things and left, taking the keys she had given me to the house as well. I found a taxi and secured a price for 50 soles to take me around and show me Lima for the next 4 hours until I had to be at the airport. About the only Spanish I knew was, "Donde estan las mujeres?" This is when I discovered Las Cucardas. He took me to one place that was closed, then he took me a few minutes from that place to Las Cucardas. After I fucked I got him to take me to get local food and I treated him. I didn't know what the hell I was eating. It turned out to be liver. Yuck!

The chick stayed pissed at me for a while but later asked me to marry her for US$7,000 because her brother and mother were illegal in New York. Her mother was elderly and she wanted to bring the kids to New York so her mother could see them. I told her if she would make it US$15,000 she would have a deal. But her brother was never able to get that much money together. That's life.

Try your luck on the site. You never know what you will come up with. Don't get your hopes up though. Hopefully you will come out with at least a few interesting short stories to tell as I have.

Cuero99
11-30-10, 15:32
i will say that the unproductive experiences outnumber the good ones at a rate of probably 3 to 1.

try your luck on the site. you never know what you will come up with. don't get your hopes up though. hopefully you will come out with at least a few interesting short stories to tell as i have.

your experiences are similar to mine. i use latinamericancupid just because i like to meet new women and because of the possibilities that presents, not at all to maximize my lay rate.

i'm a near fluent spanish speaker, but not at all a super playa as my natural personality type is quite introverted. but i usually have layed about 1 to 3 chicas per trip (1 to 2 weeks) from the site over the past several trips out of at least half a dozen dates. so yeah, an unacceptable ratio for a mongers standpoint perhaps. and on 1 or 2 earlier trips i struck out completely. oftentimes the issue is i am just not into the girl.

but since then my peruvian dating game has improved (my us dating game remains nonexistent). given that my spanish is near fluent and i have **** 40 looks and not ugly at all, i should spend more time hunting and chatting up girls at the tiendas and beaches. but i kind of doubt the results of these pickups would be any better for me than the lac dates, ultimately the girl has to be excited and turned on by you in some way, or by your money if that is what is most important to her. and sometimes or most times that's just not going to happen.

i really did want to get layed a little more and easily with sweet gfe chicas last time, and so requested a hookup from david33...but based on my description of myself he felt i had it all going and needed no assistance. which i was cool with, he has no obligation to help everyone, i should make more efforts to broaden the hunt on my own as my skills and experience are decent enough by now.

i can also say that i met the amazing r through lac, see my august report in this section a page or two back - this woman entered my personal sex history "hall of fame" and i look forward to spending a lot of time with in january. so i actually will probably have no need for hunting next visit as i will be with my prize catch the whole time unless this new love adventure runs its course prematurely which is always possible.

Lima Busy
12-02-10, 02:05
but since then my peruvian dating game has improved (my us dating game remains nonexistent). given that my spanish is near fluent and i have **** 40 looks and not ugly at all, i should spend more time hunting and chatting up girls at the tiendas and beaches. but i kind of doubt the results of these pickups would be any better for me than the lac dates, ultimately the girl has to be excited and turned on by you in some way, or by your money if that is what is most important to her. and sometimes or most times that's just not going to happen.

i really did want to get layed a little more and easily with sweet gfe chicas last time, and so requested a hookup from david33...but based on my description of myself he felt i had it all going and needed no assistance. which i was cool with, he has no obligation to help everyone, i should make more efforts to broaden the hunt on my own as my skills and experience are decent enough by now.

you are way under rating yourself! the most important thing in peru is to project "self confidence" ! i can show you 80 y/o men who are still shagging 8teenie's.

i am not knocking the social networking sites and they are good to work from home.

boots on the ground is a different story.

in the stores and on the street your odds drop to 1 in 5 or 10, but you can approach 20-30 a day and still end up scoring. avoid waitresses in miraflores (for the most part),realize that those of us who live in miraflores know who will go and who has a boyfriend and more importantly who just "dumped" or got "dumped, as timing your advance is crucial.

in miraflores i would concentrate more on metro/wong/vivanda and also on the street looking for office workers as opposed to waitresses as they are approached less often. shehadi and rustica girls are getting hit on 100+ times a day and they are banging the managers owners and good customers regardless.

tiendas are all good as most guys shy away but generally they are alone and bored!

happy hunting

Mr Enternational
12-02-10, 08:56
Boots on the ground is a different story. In the stores and on the street your odds drop to 1 in 5 or 10, but you can approach 20-30 a day and still end up scoring. Avoid waitresses in Miraflores (for the most part)When I was in college a friend taught me that it was all a numbers game. The more you try the more success you will have. Say you try talking to 30 chicas and 10 are receptive. With proper screening you will probably be able to bang 3 on the second meeting. 10% is not bad when talking about non-pros (20% is you are a pussy magnet like me!).

I have had some very good luck with the chicas working the shops in Polvos Azules. It's important to remember that Spanish is a must.

Tungurahua
12-02-10, 19:57
I can show you 80 y/o men who are still shagging 8teenie's.
Fuck yeah! That's my inspiration for the day.

Cuero99
12-03-10, 01:52
Good Spanish is no problem for me. I'll give it a try there next time I go there. A shoe hunt might work, I can ask the chica if she sells a good pair for kicking (if she asks me what do you want to kick? My reply - a soccer ball, or a novia's butt when she is behaving bad?) - maybe that will get me a laugh and a phone number. But I'm not going to buy, I remember my feet hurt after a day wearing a pair of cheap fake New Balance's I bought there a couple years back!

I have had some very good luck with the chicas working the shops in Polvos Azules. It's important to remember that Spanish is a must.

Lima Busy
12-03-10, 03:34
Good Spanish is no problem for me. I'll give it a try there next time I go there. A shoe hunt might work, I can ask the chica if she sells a good pair for kicking (if she asks me what do you want to kick? My reply - a soccer ball, or a novia's butt when she is behaving bad?) - maybe that will get me a laugh and a phone number. But I'm not going to buy, I remember my feet hurt after a day wearing a pair of cheap fake New Balance's I bought there a couple years back!
With a "pickup line" like that you are going to be an absolute "stud muffin" in Lima!

Steven Jones
01-03-11, 15:11
This place can be hit and miss, and as mentioned previously it can lead to a lot of expensive dinners and no sex. But if you play it right you can meet some nice women here, so if you keep the play and pay parts of your trip separate it is a nice way of meeting locals and finding a guide to show you around the town.

There are a lot of non-mongering things to be done in Lima, and this is a nice way of seeing some of the town.

As long as you are honest going into the relationship, and have no expectations, the site can be used to your advantage.

Cm6363
01-07-11, 22:29
Hello Gents,

The board has been very helpful and it seems like the only option outside of Dave and Sly is Tequila Rocks. (My SW experiences around Parque Kennedy have been quite disappointing.)

I would like to give a discoteca a try tonight or tomorrow night even though I speak about ten words of Spanish. I will stand out as the blue-eyed, light brown haired gringo in good shape who looks like he is in his late 30`s, but I thought it would be fun to go all the same.

Would anyone like to join or could anyone please make any recommendations?

On another note, has anyone else found that even if the chicas agree to a BBBJ, they only give it a half-hearted try? I have followed all the suggestions on the boards, but the women seem to either say no up-front, or agree and back out later.

Thanks again gentleman

Dtaylor1972
05-01-11, 03:53
Are there any thugs that will rob foreigners?

There are plenty of desperate animals in Lima who will steal anything from anyone. But not in heavily policed areas like Miraflores, San Isidro, La Molina, San Borja. Sorry. But I had to laugh at that response... Old post or no.

I've witnessed a single "piraña" nab credit cards off of the counter of the Smoke Shop on clle Schell in Miraflores.
(NEVER! Lay cash / Credit cards down. You are just asking for it!)

While Miraflores is the safest area for tourists / Gringos. There is crime EVERYWHERE in Lima!

Remember that simple face, watch your back, and don't do stupid things. And you can safely have a good time in Lima.

John Gault
05-01-11, 14:54
Hello, Gents,

The board has been very helpful and it seems like the only option outside of Dave and Sly is Tequila Rocks. (My SW experiences around Parque Kennedy have been quite disappointing.)

I would like to give a discoteca a try tonight or tomorrow night even though I speak about ten words of Spanish. I will stand out as the blue-eyed, light brown haired gringo in good shape who looks like he is in his late 30`s, but I thought it would be fun to go all the same.

Would anyone like to join or could anyone please make any recommendations?

On another note, has anyone else found that even if the chicas agree to a BBBJ, they only give it a half-hearted try? I have followed all the suggestions on the boards, but the women seem to either say no up-front, or agree and back out later.

Thanks again gentlemanSpeaking of the coveted BBBJ it seems in my travels to a lot of countrys in Latin America the BBBJ is not one of Peru's strong points. Other places a lot of the girls seem to give it without even asking for it.

Do not give up hope. One sure way to get a good one is to contact David as his friends seem to relish the task.

Many moons ago I tried one of his friends and it was a great experence. It seems from reading the board that things have not changed in that area.

You say that some of them agree and then back out later? If you have not paid them upfront, then that is the time to let them know you are not happy. The least you could do at that point is not to give a propina.

This sort of thing has happened to me in Colombia when I have a threesome and the girls tell me that they will do some Lesbo action. In the room they then just give each other a kiss or two. I right away let them know I am not happy, but even then it is not the same as if they are really into it. To me the name of this game is to keep hunting until you find a few girls in each city that I go to who are great girls. I then make sure when I travel to their city to see them, they get treated right by me. In this business of being a serious Monger, it is a two way street. You get back what you give with the right girls.

Gary Groundwork
10-18-11, 10:03
In my opinion Peruanas can top colombians any day in attitude and that makes all the difference.

We call Lima the land of th 7's, but with a good attitude they quickly become 8's and 9's. Lima has aa high percentage of them walking around.

I just returned after a 6 month hiatus and I became a religious man again becaus I'm calling Gods name alot these days. HaHa.

Colombia while yes they are more beautiful, buy with a "funky" attitude they quickly become 6's or 5's annd then on top of that you just "stick and move" like muhammud ali. So pound for pound Peru is the champion!

My 6 cents.

VaughnThis is one of the most accurate posts I've read.

Non pros in Peru are way easier, down to earth, genuine and sincere than Colombia.

Sly One
10-19-11, 02:39
A women who wants to give it up for free without you having to Wine and Dine her or with out having to give her a tip or without expecting a long lasting relationship?

Fuck if you ever find a girl like this. Please pass her onto to me.

Because from my view they all cost you one way or another?

Sly.