PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Chit Chat

Admin
01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Howman
12-21-07, 18:53
So my girl gets back and off come the clothes. It's time to make dinner! Man, American women could learn a lot from these women.

RRDo any fries come with those shakes?

ManonsanBoy
12-21-07, 21:18
Does anyone know what causes this effect (as seen in a recent photo posted here)?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85871

I used to think it was from having children or gaining and losing weight, but I have seen it in a lot of the girls.

I think you would be right most of the time. Just pregnancy without having a baby will do it. Many girls have abortions.

Howman
12-21-07, 22:00
Does anyone know what causes this effect (as seen in a recent photo posted here)?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85871

I used to think it was from having children or gaining and losing weight, but I have seen it in a lot of the girls.They're stretch marks from losing weight. My old girlfriend had them when we first met. I never asked her about them but she told me that she had lost 35 pounds the previous year. They faded a bit with time. By the way, what's my girlfriend doing on ISG?

Mr Enternational
12-22-07, 00:02
The "stuff" is a solution that bleaches their body hair. Its how they get that nice blond peach fuzz all over their legs and body. Gives them a nice contrast.

It's lye + ammonia. And burns like shit I might add.

Mr Enternational
12-22-07, 00:08
Was with her last month and gave her the double bullets. She broke out the big one.

Man, get your dick out of the mirror!

Thanos
12-22-07, 02:17
It's lye + ammonia. And burns like shit I might add.Watching girls lather it on like cocoa butter and keep it on for a half an hour 1 real watching guys try to be "brazilian" and putting that acid on their skin and then running for the ocean 30 seconds later PRICELESS!

Chris H
12-22-07, 03:41
Man, get your dick out of the mirror!
LOL......LOL

ScubaBum
12-22-07, 04:21
Sorry Mr E. I didn't notice till now. Too late now I guess.

Should I not post the pics with my dick being swollowed or buried deep in the warm spot? No disrespect intended, but I have seen some raunchy looking guys on this board with no remarks being made.

I look forward to your reply.

Dcsplicer
12-22-07, 08:42
Yes.

I thought it was her, I just wasn't 100% sure. The tattoo threw me off.

Yeah, she got the temporary tattoo a few minutes before I snapped the photo.

Pipe Layer99
12-22-07, 09:55
I'm pretty sure he was joking/busting your chops. Nice pics dude. DD

Sorry Mr E. I didn't notice till now. Too late now I guess.
Should I not post the pics with my dick being swollowed or buried deep in the warm spot? No disrespect intended, but I have seen some raunchy looking guys on this board with no remarks being made.

I look forward to your reply.

Leblon
12-22-07, 19:20
This white stuff what they use is to color their skin hair white. This is reason why black girls have white skin hair, they all seem to use it.

Sometimes it burns if you got it in your hand, I have also had nice time to rubbit on girls.

Various photos from the beach.

BTW anyone know what the stuff is that the girls lather on then rinse off?

Tan lotion maybe?

Anyway the guy has a nice gig rubbing it on them.

Leblon
12-22-07, 19:29
This 6490 foto girl (Daisy??) is half Phillipino, she is always in Meia Pataca. I spend once an frustrating hour with her, she really had disappointing performance in bed. At least with me, maybe you guys had better luck.

Your nice pictures got me in the mood to resize a bunch of pictures. Time to get the Brazil photo gallery back in gear!

6441=Luiza from the beach.
6727=Luci from Miguel Lemos
Adriana from HELP
6490=Cristiane & Daisy
6510=Alessandra aka Mini Me

Thanos
12-22-07, 21:37
Ok, so this girl isn't the most beautiful girl I have ever been with. She's got a bit of a "butter face". It was late on a Saturday night in Salvador and I had more than a few drinks in me. I was waiting in line to get into a dance club in Barra when I saw this girl walk by. From a distance she looked like a 10! I got out of line to follow her and she sat down at a bar behind the Bahia Flat Hotel which I was staying at. When I started to talk to her, I was like, "whoa, she is definately not a 10! " However, she was really funny and made me laugh. It was late and there was a lot to pick from but every other girl seemed like all they cared about was earning some reals and maybe stealing my passport or something. So off we went. I really like her enthusiasm esp. When I pulled out a Tootsie Pop I had brought w/ me from home. Man, she went crazy on that thing! You would have thought that I had just given her a diamond ring! She started sucking on it with the wrapper on it! She must have spent a half hour sucking it. I got hard just watching her! All I could think about where those Saturday morning commercials from my childhood, "How many licks does it take to eat a Tootsie Pop?"Did she have teeth?

Dima25
12-23-07, 00:55
hey just scrolling through the pics how sick is it that your had girls in the same appartment that I had them in. It's the penthouse on the 6th floor avenida atlantica right? I saw your video, I was laughing so hard. I guess this appartment brings good luck in terms of pus`y.

Zimroel
12-23-07, 23:25
Rose-Angela is a very beautiful girl from Minas Gerais. I wanted TLN but finally 150 reals (the week before carnaval) one pop. I forgot to take a picture. Here's a link of an italian guy who had much more fun with her than me.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82382

Below Meline also from Minas Gerais (2 pics) and Juliana from SP. Meline TLN 300 reals (carnaval week) one pop and Juliana TLN 250 reals (one week after carnaval) one pop.

Mr Enternational
12-24-07, 07:11
Man, Scuba you are crazy!

BH Bound
12-24-07, 19:23
The most sensual sodomy was with Joyce (I didn't know about the camera in the robe so thanks for the link). Sometimes when I get bored at my office I close my eyes and remember the sensation of me inside her.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73895

I also had a sodomy again at L'Uomo with Fernanda a girl from northern brazil. She was at least 90 % amerindian.

The most hardcore sodomy was with So whose back is below (therma 502).

Successful at 4x4 with Jacky (beautiful mulata), Clairo (I miss you) and Naomi the sculptural morena below.

haha you said sodomy

Crusader560
12-25-07, 01:19
Rose-Angela is a very beautiful girl from Minas Gerais. I wanted TLN but finally 150 reals (the week before carnaval) one pop. I forgot to take a picture. Here's a link of an italian guy who had much more fun with her than me.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82382

Below Meline also from Minas Gerais (2 pics) and Juliana from SP. Meline TLN 300 reals (carnaval week) one pop and Juliana TLN 250 reals (one week after carnaval) one pop.I think your pic of Juliana and Milene got cut out. Can you repost. and which one would you resession with?

Belldude2
12-25-07, 04:11
haha you said sodomy

"Yeah, Yeah, That was cool !!!"

"Settle down Beavis !!!"

hehehehehe

Belldude2
12-25-07, 04:14
More photos.

Dude, any more pics or info on the blonde? she looks like babalu from behind. And the one in 0635 is seriously sexy as hell !!!!!

FLRoadWarrior
12-25-07, 10:26
i meet adriania, the one from your photo from helpee. she was a real nice girl and gfe. i had a good time with her. imho one of the best in all my trips to rio. she was honest and trust worthy with me. how was she with you? has anyone on the board seen her beside us? any bad information on her? please let me know. i would like to see her next time. i know it was p4p, but she was really nice to me. i just do not want to be hurt, if she is a scammer.

thanks

Riosteve23
12-25-07, 21:02
Successful at 4x4 with Jacky (beautiful mulata)Hey Zimroel,

Are you talking about the really pretty, really skinny mulatta at 4x4 named Jacky who is working there right now? The one with nice tan lines and nice boobs? Did you get to do anal with her??? Do you have any pictures of her?

Thanks buddy,

Steve

Sky Boy
12-26-07, 00:35
Heya Zimroel,

Do you remember what Rose-Angela looked like? Light skinned, Dark? Did you meet her in Help? I might have a picture of her. I have to check.

Let me know,

SkyBoy

Thanos
12-26-07, 01:07
i meet adriania, the one from your photo from helpee. she was a real nice girl and gfe. i had a good time with her. imho one of the best in all my trips to rio. she was honest and trust worthy with me. how was she with you? has anyone on the board seen her beside us? any bad information on her? please let me know. i would like to see her next time. i know it was p4p, but she was really nice to me. i just do not want to be hurt, if she is a scammer.

thanksmy advice to you is enjoy the p4p only. in the same way you don't go to a plumber to get your tv fixed you don't go to a gdp to fix your heart.

Thanos
12-26-07, 01:16
Gentlemen be careful of Minnie-me I was informed by a friend she stold money from him. The reason why she was off the scene was due to that. She needed things to cool off. Taking 1500 USD from him while he slept. When he went to pay her he noticed and confronted her so just be aware and let people know. She left in April and she returned back in late Nov. Be aware just letting brothers know what is up with the girl. I haved known her for 4 years and could not believe it at first but the guy is not a lier and has nothing to gain. He was pissed off and when he confronted her she ran out of the apartment and left Rio the same day. Humn. Guilty I would say. Just be careful.That's definitely true about her stealing the money. It was a time when there were not alot of customers in town for her and business was bad so she stole the money. It just goes to show that even girls with good reputations will resort to stealing when their backs are against the wall. We joke around that she escaped through a heating duct. But she also left because she married a guy (being kind) in the states but like most girls who marry foreigners she's right back on the scene.

House
12-26-07, 06:23
The "stuff" is bleaching lotion. Sorry, but that pretty blond hair on their arms and legs is not natural! :-(

BTW anyone know what the stuff is that the girls lather on then rinse off?
Tan lotion maybe?
Anyway the guy has a nice gig rubbing it on them.

Dcsplicer
12-26-07, 07:28
Hey guys,

Any of you Rio regulars seen this garota around lately ??? I've lost track of her and would like to hook up again. She was a Centauras girl when we fisrt met and she did a stint at Solarium a couple years back. I heard she still lived in Copa as of last spring.....

Any news would be great. Enjoy....

Hammer

No but I wish I had seen her. Sexy girl Hammer.
Nice pics!

BH Bound
12-26-07, 09:03
No but I wish I had seen her. Sexy girl Hammer.
Nice pics!
i'd let her put my weiner insider

Urcarioca
12-26-07, 11:46
Hey guys,

Some photos.....she used to work under the name Andressa.

Anyone seen her lately?

Thanks,

HammerYou can find her on Orkut.

Her profile shows pictures from Rio and some other place in Germany. She's lesbian but in a long-term relationship with a gringo sponsor.

On Orkut search for: "Ich Liebe Vida"

FLRoadWarrior
12-26-07, 14:26
I met her November 2006. She spent several days with my wingman. I hooked up with her March 2007. She's a very nice girl and a lot of fun. Nothing bad to report. But as always YMMV.

And as far as gilrs stealing money, I know I wouldn't leave $1500 bucks laying around anyway.
Just like Snoop says, "I keep my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

GDP proof your room. Use the safe or other means to secure your property.
Maybe HURT was the wrong phrase.I should have said proceed with caution.Thanks to all for your great advise.I have been in the P4P game for seven years.Rio,Costa Rica,TJ,Toronto,Miami,So even guys like me get caught up in the moment.Thanks for the photos.Now I have shaken the cobwebs out.I am fine.Every once in a while we all need to be told to re group.The P4P is what it is.

Hitmanm3
12-26-07, 14:52
That's definitely true about her stealing the money. It was a time when there were not alot of customers in town for her and business was bad so she stole the money. It just goes to show that even girls with good reputations will resort to stealing when their backs are against the wall. We joke around that she escaped through a heating duct. But she also left because she married a guy (being kind) in the states but like most girls who marry foreigners she's right back on the scene.Like I said previously she did steel, funny about the duct thing, but on a serious note. She is infected with HIV and the information came from a guy who knows her well. He and Minnie know each other very well and he has been with her even in Minas where she comes from. So I believe him. Sad but those are ther risk they must take. Please guys where the coat.

Pipe Layer99
12-26-07, 15:01
thanks

if you see her again and want to play some more - go for it. have fun.
but always remember she is only there for the money - otherwise she'd be doing you for free!

play safe - with your possessions and your feelings.

Java Man
12-26-07, 20:10
On Orkut search for: "Ich Liebe Vida"

Orkut search for "Ich Liebe Vida" results in over 1000 responses. click the "users" tab (to the right of "all results" tab) to find her.

Bravo
12-26-07, 21:04
Like I said previously she did steel, funny about the duct thing, but on a serious note. She is infected with HIV and the information came from a guy who knows her well. He and Minnie know each other very well and he has been with her even in Minas where she comes from. So I believe him. Sad but those are ther risk they must take. Please guys where the coat.

Wow dude, thats a really serious allegation!! How does your buddy know for sure that she is HIV positive?

Oddly, I did notice that she had lost a little bit of weight. Matter of fact, i commented on this when I saw her, she just laughed and said she hasnt been getting laid, so she has been very stressed!

Brugal8
12-26-07, 21:09
Hey guys,

Any of you Rio regulars seen this garota around lately ??? I've lost track of her and would like to hook up again. She was a Centauras girl when we fisrt met and she did a stint at Solarium a couple years back. I heard she still lived in Copa as of last spring.....

Hammer

I saw that girl in a couple of TTBOY movies one in specific : big bubble butt brazilian orgy #2

Zimroel
12-26-07, 21:49
Dude, any more pics or info on the blonde? she looks like babalu from behind. And the one in 0635 is seriously sexy as hell !!!!!The blonde is So, gdp working at Therma 502 (crazy hardcore anal sex, I've never been so deep in a girl).

Are you talking about the really pretty, really skinny mulatta at 4x4 named Jacky who is working there right now? The one with nice tan lines and nice boobs? Did you get to do anal with her??? Do you have any pictures of her?
Yes, crazy beautiful. She told me she didn't do anal so I moved. She came back, grabbed my dick to check out the size and we went so yes she did anal. She requires a condom for fingering. No pictures (first time in 4x4 so forgot my camera).

Do you remember what Rose-Angela looked like? Light skinned, Dark? Did you meet her in Help? I might have a picture of her. I have to check.
She's dark skinned. Very pretty. I put a link to a preview post (an italian guy took several pictures of her, it's in the rio de janeiro thread). I met her in Help. She didn't ask too much 200 R for the night but at home she became bitchy, wanted to be paid first so I shagged her, paid her 150 R and told her to leave. Maybe she wanted to find another gringo. I regret, she's the kind of girl I'm fond of.

I think your pic of Juliana and Milene got cut out. Can you repost. and which one would you resession with?Meline is the girl making the V (had problems to upload and also forgot to rotate my pics).

Hitmanm3
12-26-07, 23:17
Wow dude, thats a really serious allegation!! How does your buddy know for sure that she is HIV positive?

Oddly, I did notice that she had lost a little bit of weight. Matter of fact, i commented on this when I saw her, she just laughed and said she hasnt been getting laid, so she has been very stressed!He knows her very well like I mention before and he told me he had himself checked out when she called him to let him know the news. And Bravo how many people lose weight over not having sex. I usually lose weight when iam there not when iam not getting laid. Just be careful. I would not touch anyone who has been pointed out to me as to having hiv. Especially in Rio.

Chris H
12-27-07, 10:50
I wouldnt be too surprised to learn that a great number of GDPs know they are infected and still continue to work everyday. I've heard for years that Big Bootied Tati (MP Hoe) has been positive (reason why she had to stop working in MC) and yet she does 2-4 programs everyday out of Meia Pataca.

Do you have any pics of Tati?

Chris H
12-27-07, 17:46
Tatiana is the queen of MP, everyone who goes there, knows who she is. She pulls anywhere from 3-5 programs a day. Cute girl with a big booty.

(Not my pic, belongs to my man KCRL01, on another board)

Thanks for the pic, I have seen her before at MP.

Chris H

Motha Focker
12-27-07, 18:55
I like big butt's!

Hitmanm3
12-27-07, 20:03
The best thing we can do, is go in with the attitude that EVERY girl we fuck in Rio is positive. We have to protect ourselves no matter what. Truth is, we have no way of knowing whether Minnie is HIV positive, your buddy might be telling the truth, he may not be. (seems kind of odd that she would tell your buddy, knowing that she was going back to hoeing in Copa. What would be her motivation to tell him? She knows the rumor will get out and it will mess up her cash flow)

I wouldn't be too surprised to learn that a great number of GDPs know they are infected and still continue to work everyday. I've heard for years that Big Bootied Tati (MP Hoe) has been positive (reason why she had to stop working in MC) and yet she does 2-4 programs everyday out of Meia Pataca.She told him back in April and she said she was going to give the life of GP up. I was there in sept. For three weeks and I did not see her in Rio. He told me she has a kid. Desperation kicks in. Who knows. But I would not touch her that is for sure. And now I know about tatiana. HELL NO. I love myself too much. Not knowing is one thing but knowing and playing Russian Rullet with your life is another.

CurrymasalaNYC
12-28-07, 00:44
How do you think this girl got hiv? Was it needle use? Bareback sex with favela drug addicts?

Aybolit
12-28-07, 07:39
How do you think this girl got hiv? Was it needle use? Bareback sex with favela drug addicts?I would put my reals on anal sex sans camisinha.

Abzsafado
12-28-07, 15:14
Called up Ohanna for a house call. Of course she had her little pocket rocket with her.
I pissed I lost a 2 gig SD memory card with some video of her in action, along with a ton of other photos and video from my trip.
Well some lucky bastard hit the jackpot if they found it!
Does she still work in Luomo? I recognize the tattoo from some pictures I posted of her in a dupla. She has to be one of the horniest women I have had in Rio. Great fun, always has some toy's to play with.

Jesuscola
12-28-07, 15:57
Does she still work in Luomo? I recognize the tattoo from some pictures I posted of her in a dupla. She has to be one of the horniest women I have had in Rio. Great fun, always has some toy's to play with.

She has not been around Luomo in more than a month.

Lonzof
12-29-07, 22:00
As Sperto and Veterano mentioned, it's appears we had a great time. There were 2 newbies on this trip. Showed them a good time. Only visited one Terma, my favorite 4X4. As I stated I left my charger at home, so no photos from that visit. It's Ok, I'll be back and I will remember my charger. That's it for now. Here's a few closing shots.

RonnyRon

RonnyRon,

Thanks to you the photo gallery is now alive again. Great beach shots. Can't wait... I'll be in Rio in 22 days.

Lonzof

RonnyRon
12-30-07, 00:14
Hey Lonzof,

It is my duty to salute the booty! LOL. No better way than to share some photos. Thank you. Be sure to get some shots for me when you are there. Also thanks Metro33777. The shower shots are my favorite.

RonnyRon

Leblon
12-30-07, 09:10
I am sorry that I cannot help you. But I would like to see those which you have already found. How can I see this "Mike in Brasil", is it in internet ??

I think Daniele is nice, cool and good in bed. I also think she is beautiful, although maybe she is kind of girl who divides opinions ?? Some think she is beautiful, some think not.

I'm trying to find some videos with this girl Daniele. I've seen one a while back by mike in brasil I think. Can't seem to find her screen name though to go by. Anyone familiar with her or the titles of the movies she was in?

Thanx

RonnyRon
12-30-07, 20:04
I would be very interested in info on the one you left out of your report. Nessa, since one of my friends is head over hills for this girl. Very nice girl, I might add.

RonnyRon

Member #4156
12-30-07, 21:09
As Sperto and Veterano mentioned, it's appears we had a great time. There were 2 newbies on this trip. Showed them a good time. Only visited one Terma, my favorite 4X4. As I stated I left my charger at home, so no photos from that visit. It's Ok, I'll be back and I will remember my charger. That's it for now. Here's a few closing shots.

RonnyRon

As always, it's been a pleasure to see your illustrative reports on this forum.

Much props.

Sausage Head
12-30-07, 21:48
I would be very interested in info on the one you left out of your report. Neesa, since one of my of friends is head over hills for this girl. Very nice girl, I might add.

RonnyRonI'm not sure if that was her real name. She told me that some people called her nessa and that's just how I named the photos.

This girl is like a girlfriend. For real. I think if she likes you, she will want to be only with you and no one else until you leave. She is excellent in bed. Has very intense orgasms and will make sure you do the same. If you see her and vibe with her, you may want to just scoop her up for a week or so. You won't be disapointed. On the other hand, expect to be treated like a BF which means no Helpe and no other girls when she's around. I typically don't do repeats so this was a problem for me.

BootyTapper
12-31-07, 01:05
RonnyRon I have to give props for those pics! They definitely took me down memory lane and I am getting ready to head back to Rio and create some new ones. There is just something about that beach and those asses that is magical on film.

Howman
12-31-07, 03:40
Did she have teeth?No, she had a butter face, not summerteeth!

RonnyRon
12-31-07, 10:15
Hey Kel,

There are no photos, but this report is just for you my brother from another mother. It’s Saturday night and me and friends LBJ his girl and Doc are leaving Help. I would have had a girl too, but we got to the stairs on the way out and I offered R150.00, she said NO, I dropped her hand and never looked back. It’s about 4:00 AM. We are staying on Avenue Atlantica about 4 or 5 blocks north of Help. I believe on this trip we hit Help 3 times and walked back to our apartment each time. (I know, I know, it’s dangerous. I have been to Rio many times and I have done this countless times and I am not advising other to do it, especially alone.) I’m with Doc who is pretty good with a scalpel and my boy Lbj who I honestly still don’t know what the hell he does for a living. I just know he sends me postcards from places like Africa, Israel, Pakistan & Afghanistan. Anyway we cross the street going away from Help and this pale ass streetwalker who is obviously a crackhead approaches us and offers her wares. I politely decline her offer stating “ No Obrigado”. We walk a few feet and my buddy Doc makes a joke to the effect “ Maybe, I should have taking the her up on her offer, crackheads give some of the best head.” LOL! We think nothing of the exchange and continue walking for about a block or two, then out of nowhere like a ghost comes the crackhead and she starts picking up sand off the streets where the car were parked and throwing it at us. I am like WTF?

Now she moves to island in the middle of the street and starts to pick up coconut shells and casting them our way. Now we start ducking. She moves closer to us and starts grabbing rocks and starts throwing them at us. So, now my boy Doc has had enough of this sh*t and starts grabbing some rocks. LBJ is consoling his girl who is upset and crying now. Me? I'm still thinking WTF did we do to her? Anywhere, Doc threw a rock at her and almost hits her, but the next one is right on target. Bam! Hits her right in the back, Ouch! Damn sure she had a nice bruise in the morning, when her high wore off. She fades for sight. I’ll be damn if a block later this b**ch doesn't gets out of a taxis and confronts us again! Now it’s ON. Doc & LBJ both grab some rocks and start hurling them her way. She fades from sight not to be seen again. We are in front of our apartment. Maybe we should have taken a cab? Nah, then we would have missed that crackhead!

Man, that was some way out sh*t! You had to be there to see Doc in action! Telling me, " Ron you getting soft! Let's get her ass!" Skipping down the street looking like he was throwing a javilin .It wasn’t funny at that moment, but we spent the next couple of hours laughing and talking about that crackhead until well after sunrise.

Kel, you just never know what going to happen in Rio. You just never know. Life is stranger than fiction.

RonnyRon

Hitmanm3
12-31-07, 16:16
Hey Kel,

Man, that was some way out sh*t! You had to be there to see Doc in action! Telling me, " Ron you getting soft! Let's get her ass!" Skipping down the street looking like he was throwing a javilin .It wasn’t funny at that moment, but we spent the next couple of hours laughing and talking about that crackhead until well after sunrise.

Kel, you just never know what going to happen in Rio. You just never know. Life is stranger than fiction.

RonnyRonThat is funny keep them comming.

Leblon
12-31-07, 18:20
As you can see from her face, Vanessa has Brasilian indian blood, maybe half. I guess that is why she have also such beautiful, long, natural hair (which she don't mind to be grabbed)

When I first met her (-05??) in Meia Pataca, she was pregnant, although she hide it so well that I noticed it only in hotel. She told me that she had done sex with some American guy, condom had broken, she had come pregnant and guy had disappeared. Since she is devoited Catholic, she could not do abort.

She can always be found from Meia Pataca, if you want only short time relationship (hour), she goes there every day.

I'm not sure if that was her real name. She told me that some people called her nessa and that's just how I named the photos.

This girl is like a girlfriend. For real. I think if she likes you, she will want to be only with you and no one else until you leave. She is excellent in bed. Has very intense orgasms and will make sure you do the same. If you see her and vibe with her, you may want to just scoop her up for a week or so. You won't be disapointed. On the other hand, expect to be treated like a BF which means no Helpe and no other girls when she's around. I typically don't do repeats so this was a problem for me.

El Austriaco
12-31-07, 20:26
she told me that she had done sex with some american guy, condom had broken, she had come pregnant and guy had disappeared. since she is devoited catholic, she could not do abort.
you might also want to take into account that in brazil, abortion is illegal except in the case of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) or whenever pregnancy jeopardizes the life of the pregnant woman. and fines for illegal abortions are pretty stiff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/abortion_in_brazil

ea

Jesuscola
12-31-07, 20:45
you might also want to take into account that in brazil, abortion is illegal except in the case of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) or whenever pregnancy jeopardizes the life of the pregnant woman. and fines for illegal abortions are pretty stiff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/abortion_in_brazil

ea

and yet, it happens all the time. every girl knows where to get it done, or knows a girl who does. and it's relatively cheap--r$200 reals in rio.

Bravo
01-01-08, 00:33
Hey SH. I have seen Simone around for years, never been with her though. Just what makes her so great in bed? Is it her BJ skills? Or does she have alot of endurance? Whats the 411?

Hojeobrigado
01-01-08, 01:43
Rx,

She was at Solarium in October. Seemed to spend all of her time both evenings I was there groping the other GDP's tho'.

Cheers,

Hoje

Hey guys,

Hammer

Mr Enternational
01-01-08, 05:54
And yet, it happens all the time. Every girl knows where to get it done, or knows a girl who does. And it's relatively cheap--R$200 reals in Rio.

And it can be quite dangerous as well. My ex's best friend got pregnant by a married guy that she was seeing and went to have one of those backdoor abortions. Afterwards she was pretty sick for a while.

Leblon
01-01-08, 11:05
And it can be quite dangerous as well. My ex's best friend got pregnant by a married guy that she was seeing and went to have one of those backdoor abortions. Afterwards she was pretty sick for a while.I have been cheated lot of money by these abortions in Brasil, two times. I have to write reports of these sometimes for others to be not as stupid as me.

Just word of warning: don't do sex with the girls without condoms. You can get fatal sickness of course, but more probable risk is following: You are back on your own country, girl contacts you and says she is pregnant and need a lot of money to abortions. There are not so many choices in this situation. Then they play with guilty factor, saying that they got sick for abortions, and want more money.
But this is photo gallery, sorry for wasting your time.

Superboy1
01-01-08, 22:18
I have been cheated lot of money by these abortions in Brasil, two times. I have to write reports of these sometimes for others to be not as stupid as me.

Just word of warning: don't do sex with the girls without condoms. You can get fatal sickness of course, but more probable risk is following: You are back on your own country, girl contacts you and says she is pregnant and need a lot of money to abortions. There are not so many choices in this situation. Then they play with guilty factor, saying that they got sick for abortions, and want more money.
But this is photo gallery, sorry for wasting your time.

Yep i fell into that trap too about 3years ago, with this amazing blonde girl. I am sure she is still doing it, To warn the rest of you she goes by the names of Nina or Priscila. She is now no longer blonde but brown hair.

Superboy

Trippleecks
01-02-08, 11:43
Never give them your contact information..... no e-mail address, nothing.!!!!

Chris H
01-02-08, 11:45

Gotta 2nd this very important rule....why would any guy give a GDP info in the 1st place.

Chris H

Exec Talent
01-02-08, 12:07
I guess I just see the world differently. A few years back I was in Prague enjoying some time with one of their lovely young ladies when the condom broke. It was me who insisted that we exchange contact information. When I got back to the US, I took an HIV test and did contact her to make sure she knew the results and to make sure she was OK.

Bizzie
01-02-08, 17:01
Gotta 2nd this very important rule....why would any guy give a GDP info in the 1st place.

Chris H
Why?
Becuase it gives some mongers a sense of accomplishment!
You know, having 'ladies all across the world.';)

Thanos
01-02-08, 18:14
And it can be quite dangerous as well. My ex's best friend got pregnant by a married guy that she was seeing and went to have one of those backdoor abortions. Afterwards she was pretty sick for a while.Rd-49 or whatever the number is. The morning after pill. Alot of the girls use it to cause a premature miscarriage and lose the baby. Just another part of the abortion scam. The girls say they need hundreds of reals for an abortion but then take this pill for 70R. Kind of like the girls who ask for cab fare but then take the bus.

Thanos
01-02-08, 18:16
Never give them your contact information..... no e-mail address, nothing.!!!!Very very true. it will only lead to a request for money in the future.

Brotha
01-02-08, 20:10
Hey SH. I have seen Simone around for years, never been with her though. Just what makes her so great in bed? Is it her BJ skills? Or does she have alot of endurance? Whats the 411?I use to do duplas with Simone and her ace buddy Fernanda in 2003, and there was nothing special about her, imho.

Java Man
01-02-08, 20:17
why would any guy give a GDP info in the 1st place.

Chris H

Because it was the F*ck of his life and he wants to repeat when he returns. :D

Bravo
01-02-08, 20:23
Because it was the F*ck of his life and he wants to repeat when he returns. :D

EXACTLY! The way these girls go thru cell phones and jump from Terma to Terma, it helps to have thier email addresses!!

Euro100
01-03-08, 00:39

Hotmail, yahoo, and many more let you create new email addresses at will. I always keep a few just for mongering purposes. Sometimes it can be very advantageous to give a GDP your email for the purpose of staying in contact. I have done this a few times to line up a couple of girls that I had met during previous visits via email before I arrived in Rio. It's the same with cell phones. I use one just for mongering purposes in Brazil, and another one in Europe. (No contracts, just paying by the minute.) And if things go South, then I can always dump these email accounts and/or cell phone sim cards and move on.

But I agree in that I would NEVER EVER give a GDP (or anyone on this board, BTW) my real contact info. That is suicide!

Lonzof
01-03-08, 03:05
Hotmail, yahoo, and many more let you create new email addresses at will. I always keep a few just for mongering purposes. Sometimes it can be very advantageous to give a GDP your email for the purpose of staying in contact. I have done this a few times to line up a couple of girls that I had met during previous visits via email before I arrived in Rio. It's the same with cell phones. I use one just for mongering purposes in Brazil, and another one in Europe. (No contracts, just paying by the minute.) And if things go South, then I can always dump these email accounts and/or cell phone sim cards and move on.

But I agree in that I would NEVER EVER give a GDP (or anyone on this board, BTW) my real contact info. That is suicide!

Most gdp's have stage names and so do I. My Rio stage name is Malcolm lol. NEVER EVER give real info. Email addresses come dime a dozen.

Lonzof
Lonzof

Sausage Head
01-03-08, 06:19
I use to do duplas with Simone and her ace buddy Fernanda in 2003, and there was nothing special about her, imho.Well, She was one of the first girls I ever did in Rio. To me she was more genuine and plus she was high off cocaine at the time. Now that I am less of a gringo, maybe the experience would not be the same.

SH

Trippleecks
01-03-08, 12:37
Any time you give a GDP an e-mail address, even a hotmail or yahoo address, you are leaving yourself open to any scam they want to play on you..

They can play on your emotions or hit you up for money. They can claim they are pregnant by you or anything else they can come up with.. Even if you don't bite that they are pregnant, there is always a nagging feeling they leave you with that, what if she is really pregnant and it is my kid ?

Just better to leave everything behind when you leave……….

Jan 156
01-03-08, 13:24
sure you do - but they are running a business and they feel the 'marketing' scams / junk mail are a legit way of bringing in dosh if you fall for them. i get more pissed off at any of my gdps for including my email in a cc list as that can cause probs. if she sends me the sick-mother/flatmate-short-of-rent/blah-blah i just remind her that what i pay her for a session is all she gets.

in other words, when you see the sale promotion for a 'hospital bill' just remind yourself that you are shopping for sex and gfe. if you want to do charity, contact the uni or a support group.

I like to discriminate with gdps as with anyone else, but you need the sales-smarts. If you are looking for integrity, it usually comes packaged with a take-it-or-leave-it attitude to business

if the bullsh*t is offered without agro there's no need to go ballistic, just politely ignore it (this is assuming you've been around the block a few times - if in doubt, maintain your impenetrable armour around your codpiece)

Bubba Boy
01-03-08, 13:31
This section is for Photos only. Can you move the chit chat to another section. Rio reports seems to be the most commonly used topic for that purpose.

Jan 156
01-03-08, 13:34
Nevertheless, if you have been around the block and you know all the scams and angles and can say "NO" without missing a beat. If you know the language and you frequently travel to the region several times a year and you have found a "hooker" who gives you better sex than rest at discounted prices and helps you obtain great sex with other women

Spot on, mate. It's almost like dealing with market traders. Maintain politeness - you never know, they just might not be total crooks - but politeness with words not with your wallet.

Sperto
01-07-08, 15:20
There has been some pics posted of Barbara-Paloma, from Remulos in Manaus.

She is now to be found on the Remulos site, look for Paloma.
http://www.remulos.com.br/index2.php

These pics are actually bad news. I had a re-run with her a couple of days ago. Last year she was happy to have her photos taken, but after gotten 300 reais for the Remulos pics she wants to get paid a lot now to have her pics taken.

BTW she is no longer allow to work as Barbara. Barbara is already used by another girl. Paloma is her new name.

Exec Talent
03-07-08, 11:45
This is not a flame. I repeat, this is not a flame.

However, it is a perfect example of what I have been talking about.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=715960&postcount=2274

Do most of you think it is worthwhile traveling 10 hours, paying for airfare, hotel/apartment, food, etc. plus the girls fee to have sex with this girl.

BTW, I have no problem getting GFE in the US. Maybe that is not the case for everyone and everywhere.

George90
03-07-08, 16:32
Do most of you think it is worthwhile traveling 10 hours, paying for airfare, hotel/apartment, food, etc. plus the girls fee to have sex with this girl.

BTW, I have no problem getting GFE in the US. Maybe that is not the case for everyone and everywhere.

YMMV is the catch-word! She is very plain looking, but who knows what her performance was like. As many of us have said, sacrificing looks for better attitude and performance is a very good trade-off.

If you are able to get great looks AND great attitude, then you are THE MAN and more power to you.

Exec Talent
03-07-08, 18:10
YMMV is the catch-word! She is very plain looking, but who knows what her performance was like. As many of us have said, sacrificing looks for better attitude and performance is a very good trade-off.

If you are able to get great looks AND great attitude, then you are THE MAN and more power to you.

I sat outside Help a few years ago for a couple of nights just watching who was leaving with whom. It was very interesting. In most cases, I noticed that guys left with women of about the same level of attractiveness. Some even left with women who looked pretty much like themselves. Now, sometimes that is up to the girl (a hot girl might not want to go with an unattractive guy or sets the price so high he doesn't take her). But, I think it is that guys use the same standards they do in their native country. In other words, that is the best they would be able to get at home.

Jan 156
03-07-08, 19:20
i sat outside help a few years ago for a couple of nights just watching who was leaving with whom. it was very interesting. in most cases, i noticed that guys left with women of about the same level of attractiveness. some even left with women who looked pretty much like themselves. now, sometimes that is up to the girl (a hot girl might not want to go with an unattractive guy or sets the price so high he doesn't take her). but, i think it is that guys use the same standards they do in their native country. in other words, that is the best they would be able to get at home.

i don't know if there's something in that. maybe. i know that when i've looked at the photos of girls i picked up from help i have been amazed at how they didn't look as hot as they did when i took them. i think there's the fun of the chase, the alcohol one usually consumes, and the fact that the girls at help generally know how to sell themselves very well. even at 4x4 i sometimes feel the quality is not quite what it appeared in the groovy-time bar (although the quality there is at least more consistent). i like the city centre termas, the cheap ones, in the daytime. no alcohol goggles, often get to see the girls in daylight, and no hard sell. although quality varies amazingly, and some stunners will still turn their nose up if they think you are below par, there is none of the street-cred contest that there is at helpee. i usually pick the best looking (unless she has an intensely bad attitude) and do my best to charm her. if you are seriously into charming girls, it is better that they have not had any alcohol as well. the only girl i've had from help that was up to the standard of the best girls i've had from cheap termas or mimosa was so lovely i ended up living with her. she even went out of her way to pay half and treat to me to lunch. never cost me a dime. one in a million, i grant you, and she's gone back to sp now.

Rio Bob
03-07-08, 21:11
I don't know if there's something in that. Maybe. I know that when I've looked at the photos of girls I picked up from Help I have been amazed at how they didn't look as hot as they did when I took them. I think there's the fun of the chase, the alcohol one usually consumes, and the fact that the girls at Help generally know how to sell themselves very well.

For sure this certainly falls under the category that I have never went to bed with an ugly woman but I woke up with plenty of them. I have been guilty of this many times especially the free stuff in sex prison. My motto has always been, never judge a pussy by it's owner.

But seriously its true that her smile and her braces and the fact that she is not photogenic with that smile of hers certainly makes her look like a mistake. But take another look at her picture number 4496, where she is not smiling, IMHO she doesn't look so bad here, especially where I am now in sex prison.

Ee2002
03-17-08, 21:48
She looks like this same blonde who has been going to Help for the past 3-4 years. If so , she is not that bad looking in person. Definitly not a Brazilian top model, LOL. I guessthats why its better to take photos before sex(or during).

Edward M
05-04-08, 17:27
Referring to 738906:

What beach was that at? I have never seen a topless girl in Rio but then again I do not go to the beach much.

Are you serious that you thought it was hard to tell that those tits were fake? Those are some of the fakest looking ones I have ever seen. Note: I really hate fake tits and always try to discourage girls from getting them done.

Rio Bob
05-04-08, 18:47
Got 18 cans of red bull in the airport duty free. The girls were in 7th heaven. RR

Ronnie, terrific shots thanks for sharing. About the Red Bull, last time I brought a 12 pack with me but if I had seen them in duty free like you said I wouldn't bring my own due to weight restrictions. How was the price? More realistic like in the US?

Wild Cherokee
05-05-08, 15:00
Flying Continental from the US to GIG, you are allowed to check two bags. I always check one bag with clothes, shoes, etc. (large bag) and a small bag packed with Red Bull. I usually pack approx. 30 to 40 cans (never actually counted them) that I buy in bulk (thus a small savings) and never had any problems doing this. To date, no customs incidents nor any weight restriction issues.

Obviously, this works out great for company at the apartment. It keeps the girls happy and Red Bull expenditures lower. I reserve duty free shopping for the Grey Goose, Patron, Jack Daniels, Bacardi, etc. Yes, I party hard (but safely).

WC

RonnyRon
05-05-08, 16:38
Actually I did know they were fake, but I was just making conversation with her plus I wanted some close up photos. The surgeon did a very good job. Met her in front of Leme beach. She was very proud of them. I always seem to meet girls going topless there. She gave me her number and wanted to hook up that day, but I wasn't feel well. Didn't see her after that day, since she was leaving for SP the next day.

If you don't go the beach much in Rio, then you are short changing yourself. Brazilian women love the beach! I will say this again, they love the beach and you will find many diamonds in the sand.

I brought a six pack of Red Bull in my luggage and purchased 2 more 6 packs in the duty free. Believe the cost was $R21-25 for those 2 six packs. Definitely a big savings over purchasing it Copacabana where one can cost you $R6.00. I also brought cognac & tequila in my luggage.

Wild Cherokee

It appears you and I have similar styles. You like to party much the same way I do. Similar taste in apartments also.

RR

Edward M
05-06-08, 01:25
Actually I did know they were fake, but I was just making conversation with her plus I wanted some close up photos. The surgeon did a very good job. Met her in front of Leme beach. She was very proud of them. I always seem to meet girls going topless there. She gave me her number and wanted to hook up that day, but I wasn't feel well. Didn't see her after that day, since she was leaving for SP the next day.

If you don't go the beach much in Rio, then you are short changing yourself. Brazilian women love the beach! I will say this again, they love the beach and you will find many diamonds in the sand.I guess I misunderstood. Nice work. Respect.

I will have to check that beach out.

Was a non-pro?

RonnyRon
05-06-08, 01:45
No worries. Perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly. Not sure, since we didn't discuss money. She was a very nice person. She touched my face and mentioned that I had a slight fever. Offered to come over to my apartment and give me a massage. Wish I had took her up on that offer, but that's life. Thanks for the props.

RonnyRon

Piper1
05-18-08, 20:41
Great photos Sperto. I hope there are plenty of those black beauties in Rio.

Sperto
06-23-08, 21:17
As I always have been curious about Western Africa I just checked out the Sierra Leone section.

I almost fell of my chair laughing so hard...
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=703276&postcount=122

I'll stick to Brazil.

Balluba
06-23-08, 23:22

I will not eat more today. hehe...

Perkele
06-23-08, 23:54
Brave, brave men... those who roam in Africa.

Naked Gunz
06-24-08, 02:46
I will not eat more today. hehe...

That guy dug up somethin dead and phucked it!

George90
06-24-08, 14:13
As I always have been curious about Western Africa I just checked out the Sierra Leone section.

I'll stick to Brazil.

I have actually mongered in a West African country once. Few of the providers looked like this woman. Actually, while they are under 27 or 28 yo, many of the women in the country I went to were quite hot. They are VERY shapely because of a low fat diet and walking a great deal. Still, life is hard. After a child and over 30 yo, their bodies deteriorate pretty fast.

I ONLY stayed in the cities so I don't know about the vast rural areas. I didn't try anything while I was in the Muslim area.

I won't return, EVER, but not because of the ladies. The politics is murder, literally. The current situation in Zimbabwe is a case in point. That happens EVERYWHERE in Africa and it is VERY easy for a foreigner to get caught up in it. The police simply make up a law that you just violated and extort money or detain you.

I, too, will stick to Brazil and similar places.

Jan 156
07-11-08, 16:51
I just saw the (relatively) new Polaroid Pogo printer today, which is ideal if you like to be able to give people copies of photos while you're travelling.

Although I've found the Canon Selphy quite a good portable printer, it won't go out of the hotel room easily and, while it does superb quality full size photos direct from your digital camera, the Pogo is a quantum leap in terms of size.

The Pogo is only slightly larger than a compact point-and-click camera. You could even put it in a pocket if you're not worried about getting it stolen or take appropriate precautions. It prints 2" x 3" borderless colour photos direct from your camera or mobile phone.

The current price is about Ł99 or just under - I would prefer to wait till this comes down. But I thought maybe some enterprising souls might like to know about it . . .

Jan 156
08-21-08, 06:08
sucking on this and slightly tanned are 4x4
runway girl is 156
maybe not what the vegetarians ordered is Casarao
firm n juicy is VM

Enjoy!

July Gan
08-23-08, 22:38
sucking on this and slightly tanned are 4x4
runway girl is 156
maybe not what the vegetarians ordered is Casarao
firm n juicy is VM

Enjoy!

slightly tanned´s nome de guerre was Naomi, at 4x4, a great lay, now in Spain

Cox Cock
08-24-08, 00:37

I almost fell of my chair laughing so hard.

I'll stick to Brazil.That is funny I am still laughing hmm no offence Jw INC69 i really think you should get your eyes tested, that place is really expensive you should have gone to Cape Town, South Africa where you get girls like in Rio. hmmm I really have no words for your report I admire your guts to write in another language ( im learning porteguese myself) straight to the point no beating around the bush. Plain talk. Yes, I would say that your trip to Freetown was a failure you could have gotten more for your buck anywhere in the world.

P.S Whats a G.o.l.d.e.n D.o.u.c.h.e?**!@#$%*^&*(

Thank you for the extra 7years.

Sperto
08-24-08, 13:19
that is funny i am still laughing hmm no offence jw inc69 i really think you should get your eyes tested, that place is really expensive you should have gone to cape town, south africa where you get girls like in rio. hmmm i really have no words for your report i admire your guts to write in another language ( im learning porteguese myself) straight to the point no beating around the bush. plain talk. yes, i would say that your trip to freetown was a failure you could have gotten more for your buck anywhere in the world.
p.s whats a g.o.l.d.e.n d.o.u.c.h.e?**!@#$%*^&*(
thank you for the extra 7years.
i think what jw inc69 meant with "throwed golden douche her body in the morning" was that he gave the girl a [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103), [CodeWord112] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord112) on her body. :(

Cox Cock
08-25-08, 01:24
i think what jw inc69 meant with "throwed golden douche her body in the morning" was that he gave the girl a [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103), [CodeWord112] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord112) on her body. :(you learn something new everyday.

Balluba
09-01-08, 19:41

I'll stick to Brazil.

Sperto, your message has caused that I now and then looking through the West Africa forums. The girls there often share the same look as many of the Brazilian girls. Here are a few more links.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=761588&postcount=1473

Direct photolinks Natasha and Hirma :

http://www.ricosphats.com/images/b/ricosphats_natasha2.jpg

http://www.ricosphats.com/images/b/ricosphats_hirma.jpg

And finally, and not related to the above;
The best of luck to You who are struggling in Louisiana !

Ryjerrob
09-01-08, 20:23
http://www.ricosphats.com/images/b/ricosphats_hirma.jpg

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Those are some big ass titties!!!!!!!!!!!

ryjer

Balluba
09-02-08, 02:22
DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Those are some big ass titties!!!!!!!!!!!

ryjer

I`ve noticed that these photos already has led to Your newborn interest of the South African board :-)

Can not disagree, many temptations will be there, too !

Giggity
09-20-08, 03:30
Aha Sperto, ok. In one piece. Like chocolate.That's a pretty neat bit of splicing you did to make this photo (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102298) out of these three photos (1 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102246) 2 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102247) 3 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102248)). Did you do it manually with cut and paste in an image editor or do you have a program that does it automatically? It seems that it would be a hassle to do it manually, especially with three photos that weren't taken at the same time.

Balluba
09-20-08, 20:35
That's a pretty neat bit of splicing you did to make this photo (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102298) out of these three photos (1 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102246) 2 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102247) 3 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102248)). Did you do it manually with cut and paste in an image editor or do you have a program that does it automatically? It seems that it would be a hassle to do it manually, especially with three photos that weren't taken at the same time.

Its not perfect, but just for fun. Its different 3 photos, merged in Photoshop CS.
Balluba

Sperto
09-23-08, 09:55
Regarding the discussion about showing the girls faces or not.

I love to take pictures, it's a hobby of mine. Portraits, landscapes, nature, wildlife and women. I enjoy taking pictures of GF's and GP's. I think it's fun and the women often likes it as well.

Digital cameras entering the market has advantages and disadvantages.
- Disadvantage: Before the girls didn't worry about you putting their pictures on the internet. Nowadays more and more GP's are not found of having their pictures taken because of this.
+ Advantage: The girls can see the picture you just took and think it's fun and often insist of you taking more pictures.

The girls are often more open to having their pictures taken if you share them with her. Now you don't have to develop the pictures. Instead you just email them to her.

Of course it's more fun to see a picture which isn't masked. If you dislike the masked picturess in the photo gallery, don't complain. There are propably millions of pictures of naked unmasked brazilian girls on other sites.

Everybody has their own opinion in this matter. I would never post a picture of non-pro unmasked. Actually it's very rare that I have posted pictures of non-pro's. I think that I havn't posted any unmasked pictures of GP's. I wouldn't do that unless she specifically asks me to do it.

I've seen pictures (mine and others) posted in our forum turning up on other sites. I dislike that. I think if you mask the picture, or in my case write a "Sperto" over her face, will prevent that and also protect the girls identities.

I for certain wouldn't like somebody to put an unmasked picture of me on the internet, and because of this I don't post unmasked pictures of the girls.

Sidenote: Last Saturday a friend of mine showed me a site called candidrio.com. Tons of small movies filmed on ho-beach in front of Othon Palace. The movies (which are quite boring) shows the GP's and the mongers on the beach. A lot of familiar faces, even though most of the movies are a bit old. Suddenly I saw myself on one of the movies, chatting with a GP. That really pissed me off.

David68
09-23-08, 11:35
Of course it's more fun to see a picture which isn't masked. If you dislike the masked picturess in the photo gallery, don't complain. There are propably millions of pictures of naked unmasked brazilian girls on other sites.

Everybody has their own opinion in this matter. I would never post a picture of non-pro unmasked. Why can't everyone think like you? I agree with you, and you could see my pictures of hardcore pros. Lebara, Ingrid. some of these girls have their own websites. Not as big a deal as others were making it out to be.

Jan 156
09-23-08, 13:47
I think Sperto's expressed pretty much where I stand. With women, most of the photos I take are of girls faces - as that's what interests me most. I always try to offer the girl one. Earlier this year I was using a small Canon portable to print them off the same day (A new printer has come out that is actually pocket sized, but I'm waiting for the price to come down before deciding whether to buy it.) I do take a few bums and boobs - maybe to remind myself or maybe just to share here without spoiling the girls' anonymity.

In defence - or rather just trying to see the p.o.v. of some of the mongers who post recognisable photos with faces - I think it's easy to have a different attitude when you only visit the country once or remain quite distant from the people while mongering. Once you start building up social relationships, including social relationships with some gdps probably, then there's a tendency to empathize and have more concern for their privacy.

Brasil is maybe slightly different to many countries as well. There's a really, really large number of women who will be what we call gdps, at least for a while. But many of them would freak out if you called them that. That they get some payment from you . . . well . . . in their heads it's maybe twisted round to read, 'I've been on a date with this nice guy and had sex and of course he's given me the money I asked him for towards my housekeeping . . .' In their minds, they've perhaps lowered their standards temporarily (or over a year or two a la programma) but never done anything 'wrong'.

Then there's many girls who do programma for a while in a businesss-like way but then settle down with a former client or 'go straight' and consign their past to an unrememberable time with the efficiency that only a woman can.

But everyone makes up their own mind on how they want to be. The person they are, including the type of monger they are.

ps I'm pleased everyone got the joke about the Alaskan lady of dodgy morals. If she happens to remind you of a high class hooker who accepts millions of dollars without any intention of giving you the goods, that is, of course, your business <g>

Balluba
09-23-08, 16:18
I can not see any major problems with this issue.

It is only a question of being honest to the girl.

I always tell openly in advance that it may be the image ends up on the internet.

If the girl has problems with it, she protests or are turning her back to you.

If you post an image not given specific permission to post, You should act as a gentleman and at least blur her face.

Surprisingly many girls agree that the images will be posted, many get an extra ignition, and acts as porn models on the photos :-)

Ryjerrob
09-23-08, 16:29
I really enjoy see the photos of the different girls that guys have met over the years. While I don't personally take photos of the "money shot," I could care less what another person does. I certainly wouldn't use this forum to speak against it if I did care. Mongering isn't just a state of mind, it's a lifestyle.

If woman who has sex for money, and lets a person take explicit nudes of her, what's left to say to that? And yes, I'd be pissed if some guy was going around taking photos of me at Help, MP, Balcony, or any other mongering destination. I would have some not too polite words for that gentleman..........

ryjer

Jan 156
09-23-08, 18:14
I really enjoy see the photos of the different girls that guys have met over the years. While I don't personally take photos of the "money shot," I could care less what another person does.

If woman who has sex for money, and lets a person take explicit nudes of her, what's left to say to that? ryjer

I agree with most of your attitude although differ on the last para. I have had girlfriends live with me that expected pocket money so they didn't have to work and I expected sex - I could almost include my ex-wife in that category except I got tired of having sex with her. <g>

I think part of the fun of mongering is objectifying a woman as a nice pair of boobs and buns etc during sex - much easier for getting one's rocks off than in a relationship that has cooled a bit. But that's in my head only. I still think of her as a person as much as any other woman (or man). I think the same rules (as far as I am concerned) go for her as when I take nude pics of a non-gdp that I'm having sex with or in a relationship with - ie largely influenced by her wishes in the matter. The only thing about her working as a ***** is that it is a job that is demonised by society and the law. Personally I don't happen to agree with the demonisation. Any more than for your local weed dealer ;-)

And although I am mostly interested in pics of a woman's face, I am occasionally tempted ;-) This one objectified me as much as I did her. She had no interest in me except that I made her come. When I asked her for a BJ once and didn't give her DATY she avoided my business for a fortnight afterwards. She was ok with my taking as many pics as I wanted for non-identifiable use and generally curled up to go to sleep afterwards - which is when I took this one :)

Exec Talent
11-08-08, 16:20
I tried to PM you, but apparently you are not a paid subscriber. Do you know Amanda? My girl and I ran into her again at Balcony and my girl thinks she is on drugs. This is a girl who lost her cookies in my lap and she immediately hits me up for a drink. She really seemed out of it.

El Minetero
12-23-08, 05:10
Today, Dec 23, when I click on a thumbnail in the photo gallery, or the link in a report, they always come up as a business card from asia. Don't know if this is with my computer or the board.

KT

El Minetero
12-25-08, 03:53
All better now, Thank You.

KT

Jan 156
03-12-09, 00:01
I had kinda given up posting anything substantial on here as I realised around Carnaval I was finding it a downer (and I´ve contributed enough to pay my way). But since I´ve just rattled on about restaurants on various Brasil threads I guess I owe you at least a mini report. So here goes.

There are times not to mention money . . .

Today was a pain, plonking round cambios trying to find a rate that bounces every time Mr Brown burps. Eventually, with over 3000 real hidden on my person, I rest my weary body in Sleazy Strip on Carioca. As noted, this establishment has improved. Gone are the ugly strippers. Welcome some quite presentable ones. There´s only a few shows a day (times outside). Otherwise it´s DVD porn projected onto the Iris screen. Now as has been noted, some of the femininely adorned individuals offering blow-jobs to us dedicated cinephiles are not feminine at all. They are blokes. Yet there are an increasing number of doable ladies hanging around the front entrance.

I observed an elderly gent who seemed to have the routine. He negotiated at length with a pretty young thing in the well-lit foyer. Later I see their outline negotiating the darkness to the gentlemen´s alleviation room. Hoping to be in line and a little curious, I get myself up the short flight of stairs next to the stage and into the lavs. But the selfish b*gger is locked in a cubicle! I can clearly see both their feet. I wonder for a moment if he would object if I climb on the seat next door and get an eyeful but decide discretion is the better part of unpaid reporting. I go back and stand at the back of the theatre until my willie is standing to attention then hop it next door to Carioca 59.

As most of you know, Carioca 59 is strictly plug and play. Cubicle, plug it in, play for the allotted time, say thank you. Mostly the quality is awful, but there´s always Casarao across the road. But Casarao usually means hanging about, refusing advances from women I don´t want, and eventually hoping to hit lucky in the mix of darkness and fluorescent light.

Last time I went to Carioca 59 I hit off with a girl called Dani who was quite a nice looker. I gave her a bit of muff-munch and she then frigged herself to orgasm while I was inside her – not bad for a 20 minute shot. I do the rounds and she´s there. Ironically my hard-on sags a bit. She´s looking tired and it brings out the tiredness in me (still recovering from the dodgy food on Rosario). But she´s sweet and I go along with her. After ten minutes I feel we are both bored. But I don´t want to waste half the money. I give her a wee massage. My massage technique is quite good. She enthusiastically points out the bits that need most attention and pours out some of her life story. Sometimes works in BA85. Hubby thinks she works in a restaurant.

I´ve forgotten my camera but there´s a megapixel on my phone, which I´ve brought with me to do Porto revision on the bus into town. I suggest some photos and she is ok as long as they don´t include her face. Then as an afterthought she asks for money. You can imagine my shock and horror fellow punters! I don´t, of course, pay for such things, but don´t mind ´negotiating´. If a girl is adamant I´ll let her watch me delete them. She starts at 5R a pic and then comes down to 5R for the lot.

We get dressed and reckon up. I tell her I owe her 5R for the photos and she owes me 6R for the massage. I´m counting on the massage being good enough to get away with this. It is.

But she doesn´t give me any change. Am I being mean?

I leave and on the way out there is a girl called Ariane sitting on the stair rail on the floor below. She seems to take a fancy to me and clasps me to her, meanwhile arguing about whether I owe her friend an apology for standing on her foot. I argue over the appropriateness of the apology as I play with Ariane´s c*nt - seems to me that if I did step on it - the foot - it was in the way just to get attention. But I am soon in the mood for throwing an apology over my shoulder to un-doable friend anyway. I wonder how far I can go with Ariane. I kiss each thigh lightly and – as she is wearing no knickers – place a quick kiss on her pudenda. She asks me for one real. I don´t happen to have one real so tell her that I don´t speak Portuguese (where requests for money are concerned) but (after a pause, and in Portuguese) that I will come back and see her tomorrow* as I have just now had sex with a lady upstairs. I want to push my hand up her fudd there on the stairs just to see if she will let me but I´ve already lost one real on this staircase . . .

this is probably not true. Although tall, skinny, blonde and branca, she has heavy stretch marks and not as firm as others might be.

Biandoe
03-18-09, 10:57
I am really impressed with the girl that Bad Boy Billy knows from Brazil.

Your pictures are the best.

Rio Bob
03-22-09, 23:41
Curious any others had experiences with them?

I think one of their names is Daniele.

Years ago I took her to my apt, she made 2 trips to my bathroom probably to Powder her nose. She came out of the bathroom jittery.

After we started to get into it she had a fit of paranoia and asked me for the money upfront. I was very disappointed because I liked her but rules are rules. She was jittery and nervous, I told her to calm down in a controlled calm manner and asked her to leave. She obviously didn't like this but had no choice.

In subsequent trips I have seen her sitting in Help with no work but this last February I didn't see them.

I believe they were from Porto Allegro and had also worked in Sao Paulo.

Jan 156
03-24-09, 21:57
I think one of their names is Daniele.

Years ago I took her to my apt, she made 2 trips to my bathroom probably to Powder her nose. She came out of the bathroom jittery.

After we started to get into it she had a fit of paranoia and asked me for the money upfront.

I had a Daniele from Bar Prado a while back who fits the description - good looker and can do the flirtation but no class. I got a bit dictatorial when she asked for money up front and told her it was afterwards or bye-bye. She took her jeans off, lay on the bed in dead pose and shouted angrily, ´ok, fuck me now!!´

Utter b*tch. She recognises me but too much coke (locally known as ´vitamins´ lol) in her system to remember details and so still tries it on.

Rio Bob
07-21-09, 15:11
Sangue Bon I think it was only your, and big, luck the first one said no so many times, cause the second one you took is really great looking.

I do not remember I saw so many nice girls in the Help in one month there, so congratulation for the right choice and thanks for share her photo with us.

Cheers

There were a good amount of nice girls in Help.

Everynight there were 2 from Sao Paulo, dressed to the 9's and drinking champagne ever night, they were hot, tall and slim and the guys were lining up for them as you can imagine. I spoke to them but they had thick attitudes and asked for 500 reais, I said I only pay 250, that was the end of the discussion.

Most girls asked for 350 or 300 but my response is I only pay 250, if they don't take it I move on.

Rio Bob
07-21-09, 15:21
Nice pick though! Did you at least offer her a glass of water?

Geo

The one that I told to leave drank a whole beer, she was very pleasant but stalling for time and believe me I'm not the type to rush so I found it unusual that she was declining my advances after 45 minutes in my apt.

I went back to Help but Help has a policy that you must pay to reenter, I know this because I have returned to Help through the years many times. But it was already after 4 am and I wasn't planning to stay long, many girls were leaving alone at this time and there were still a good amount of nice girls in Help alone. In order for me to get back in without paying the bouncers told me to talk to the manager who at first said no, I told him you have to be kidding me I'm here every night drinking red bull and black label and you're not going to let me in one time on a reenter? He waived me in.

Rio Bob
07-21-09, 15:32
I saw them (there are actually 3 of them that hang together) in Balconey last month. They are big girls, the one in jeans has some serious hips on her!! I have to go back and read your review to see how they were in bed. Any more pics?

The 3rd one which is not in my picture is actually a cousin of theirs. They are not tiny girls like you say and I usually don't go for that type but they were fun and they were real, very real so I had a real good time with them. No more pics because by the time the clothes came off we were fully engaged and the camera was history.

Uzinuzin
07-21-09, 21:06
So Sang, do you get any descend lookers for your R250 max rate from Help or is it just becoming hard with all of them starting and persisting with R300-R350....? (I hope that is for 2hr, multi-pop). I just wonder if it's worth spending time in there, to me even R250 is pushing it when I consider what US$125 buys you in other parts of the world....

Rio Bob
07-21-09, 21:31
So Sang, do you get any descend lookers for your R250 max rate from Help or is it just becoming hard with all of them starting and persisting with R300-R350....? (I hope that is for 2hr, multi-pop). I just wonder if it's worth spending time in there, to me even R250 is pushing it when I consider what US$125 buys you in other parts of the world....

250 reais will get you a real nice girl in Help. I will admit that the Asian girls were not the best looking that I had but I was looking for something fun and easy.

The multiple pops will depend upon you, 250 should get you all night with multiple pops. In my case at 3 or 4 AM, drinking and maybe doing an escort in the afternoon it is a tough job just to get the first pop. It's hard work, one time i was sweating so much the girl told me she needs an umbrella. So if it took me so long to get that first pop then the next pop may be tomorrow in some cases. Most of the time I just tell them to leave but they have been there about 2 to 3 hours.

Rio is not cheap, some spend more then others, my pocket money budget was $300 dollars a day and I had a good time with that with some days multiple girls. But after about 6 days I was coming in under budget so I did 2 nights in a row duplas so that I didn't end the trip with money in my pocket. I went home broke.

Rio Bob
07-22-09, 03:43
Billy that blonde in Picture 1 has beautiful legs...wow!!

Here's some pictures of one of two twins I had when i was there. I had them on separate occasions over couple years time. I've seen them in Help for many years. The last time I was there they were mostly hanging outside the club on the Terrace. Sorry these are not the most flattering pictures of her...but it's all I have.

Curious any others had experiences with them?

Yeah I just did her, Danielie, her sister is Jessica but she just dropped out of the business due to baby and marraige, I mentioned this recently but misquoted her name.

Daniellie was great, I only did her once this time but had a bad experience with her years ago which she didn't remember.

Koolkid
07-22-09, 07:09
The 3rd one which is not in my picture is actually a cousin of theirs. They are not tiny girls like you say and I usually don't go for that type but they were fun and they were real, very real so I had a real good time with them. No more pics because by the time the clothes came off we were fully engaged and the camera was history.

How much was it for the dupla with these two?

Thanks

Rio Bob
07-22-09, 15:48
How much was it for the dupla with these two?

Thanks

If I like a girl in Help I pay 250 nothing more. For duplas I like to pay 200 because they have to work less. These 2 provided great service and worked hard for the money, I paid them 250 each TLN with an additional finish on the backend before they left the next day. If you meet them in Balcony or terraco atlantico Im sure they would go for less.

Rio Bob
07-24-09, 02:45
I think I recognize them.

Yes I met them in Help, I met the one on the right first, we went outside to talk and after 5 minutes she told me I was crazy and walked away. Then I see her inside with this other girl, arms around her dancing, so I asked her do you like girls? She said I like this one, I said so do I. So we all started dancing, I was in the middle of them like a sandwich, the bouncer told us 3 times to cool it.

I told them lets go, the one on the left was so sweet, she was the one I daty while I was banging the other one, she came in my mouth, delicia.

The one on the right has a boyfriend in Europe who pays her rent and she is going there soon to be with him for 3 months, I inquired deeply about this and thats why she said I was crazy.

A great night, this is what we come to Rio for.

The one on the left had a beautiful sister just like her only younger, I wanted to hook up with her the next night but it didn't happen, they were hot.

Rio Bob
07-24-09, 02:55
Looks nice, any info on your apartment? Cost. Location etc.

The apartment was very big for a Rio one bedroom, the bed was king size, fit 3 easy, can even do a 4th if need be. It's on Rua Figueredo Magahlaes 1 block from the beach, good section of Copa, good TV with cable and fast internet. Other members on this board know it too and have stayed there. PM me for more details. Or take a look here apartment # 120 http://www.gringomanagement.com/onebedroomspage3.html

Exec Talent
10-24-09, 03:45
Fashion - absolutely beautiful girl who looks super sweet. Do you know the story behind the tattoo?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=944911&postcount=3621

I do not find tattoos on women particularly attractive. Not being critical, just personal preference. Your girl is not just attractive, she is beautiful. Curious if she thinks today that her tattoo enhances her appearance as much as when she originally had it done.

The Watcher
10-24-09, 19:52
Fashion - absolutely beautiful girl who looks super sweet.

I totally agree. It makes me want to visit Sao Paulo!

Exec Talent
10-24-09, 23:04
I totally agree. It makes me want to visit Sao Paulo!
Weren't you suppose to leave the girls with the little butts for me?

Golfinho
10-24-09, 23:39
The apartment was very big for a Rio one bedroom, the bed was king size, fit 3 easy, can even do a 4th if need be. It's on Rua Figueredo Magahlaes 1 block from the beach, good section of Copa, good TV with cable and fast internet. Other members on this board know it too and have stayed there. PM me for more details. Or take a look here apartment # 120 http://www.gringomanagement.com/onebedroomspage3.html Lot of bus traffic, street noise on that block. There are much quieter (and cheaper) apartments available in the big commercial building a couple blocks up -- the one in which L'uomo is located. Ask the doormen at the Blocos if there's anything for rent, then you talk to the owner directly and eliminate things like Gringoid 'management' who make money off you for doing nothing more than answering an e-mail.

The Watcher
10-25-09, 02:25
Weren't you suppose to leave the girls with the little butts for me?

When you are no longer interested in her, please let me know - I will still be interested! lol

Member #3439
10-25-09, 03:49
Fashion - absolutely beautiful girl who looks super sweet. Do you know the story behind the tattoo?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=944911&postcount=3621

I do not find tattoos on women particularly attractive. Not being critical, just personal preference. Your girl is not just attractive, she is beautiful. Curious if she thinks today that her tattoo enhances her appearance as much as when she originally had it done.I am wondering if it is a global standard that girls who kick for trade must have a butterfly, dolphin or flower tattoo somewhere on their body. I know for sure the rule applies on at least 4 continents and I've found one in every country I've visited, with the exception of Japan.

Sperto
04-11-10, 11:19
I prefer to answer your question here to avoid clustering the Photo section.

Great pics sperto.
Are these pics from a recent brazilian trip?
January-March 2010.

Sperto
04-11-10, 11:20
On one of your pics, the title is "hotel cleaning lady". Is that a real hotel cleaning lady who provided a sensational view of her bare ass or does that title refer to something else? You know we had to ask.
This dark girl was working as the cleaning lady and also in the kitchen of a small hotel/pousada in Bahia. She enjoyed coming by my room several times daily, on her breaks or at nighttime. It was great with the free sex, but problematic to sneak in other ladies in my room as she was very jealous.

I got PMs asking for the name of the hotel. I will not tell you. I'll be happy to share contact info on pro's, but never on non-pro's.

Sperto
04-11-10, 11:24
Sperto,

You banged the maid. have you no shame! LOL.

Where did you meet forro and the girl in red underwear.

How much? they were hot.
The girl in the red underwear with the big tits is a pro, she worked in Av Rio Branco 156. R$ 60.
The girl in the red underwear with the small tits is a Manaus girl.

The forró girl is a non-pro I met at a forró club in Manaus.

Sperto
04-12-10, 14:39
And one more question to Sperto:
Do you remember the city/the place where you met "happy girl" and "jungle girl"?

Pyjama
Yes, I do remember as it was this year. :D
Jungle Girl is a Manaus girl. She´s working at Remulos strip club.
Happy Girl was a GP that worked in Rio Branco 181. She was a newbie at Flavias Massagem (see my centro guide).

Eros74
04-19-10, 20:49
Sperto,

only now I saw your pics......wow !!!!!

We missed here some good pics !

Thanks for sharing and congratulation for your taste in women ! :)

Questner
04-20-10, 03:43
Please share your tips how to make sure a girl agrees to a photo. My question is with respect to all South America and only to low budget casas, centro RJ, incalls etc. I'm interested in faces, clothing does not matter. Usually they do agree but some with reluctance. No photo for me means spoiled session. Local guys are unlikely to snap pictures. So how to make sure she absolutely agrees to a photo? Thanks

Sperto
04-20-10, 07:06
Please share your tips how to make sure a girl agrees to a photo. My question is with respect to all South America and only to low budget casas, centro RJ, incalls etc. I'm interested in faces, clothing does not matter. Usually they do agree but some with reluctance. No photo for me means spoiled session. Local guys are unlikely to snap pictures. So how to make sure she absolutely agrees to a photo? Thanks
I have always enjoyed taking photos, not at least of brazilian women. This has resulted in thousands of brazilian bunda photos.

Before the digital cameras became popular in Brazil it was never any problem to get permission to snap some photos.

In the late 90's and early 2000 digital cameras was a novelty in Brazil. The girls just loved to see themselfes in the camera. "Please, take some more photos!" The girls were wild with posing.

However, this has changed the last years. Digital cameras have become common in Brazil. Most cellular phones have cameras. Just about every brazilian have photos on their Orkut. Girls, specially GP's, have become much more suspicious towards posing. They might think that you'll sell the picture or posting it on the internet.

With regular girls it continues quite easy to get them to pose, as long as they trust that you'll keep the pictures to yourself. With GP's it's more tricky. Some girls have no problems with posing, others agrees to pose without showing their face and others will not pose even if you would offer them money. Sometimes it helps if you promise to email her the photos (which I actually do).

If the girl agrees to pose for you or not depends on the chemistry between you and the girl. When I have a girl naked or almost so, I usually give her tons of compliments of her beauty and lovely body. I tell her that she's the most sexy creature that have ever walked the earth. All women loves to hear that they are beautiful. If she feels like a beautiful, desired and sexy goddess she will be more eager to pose.

When it comes to taking photos of you having sexual intercourse with the girl, then it's a different story. If the GP has been willing to pose for you before the act started, she might allow these photos.

Regarding the low budget casas in Centro of Rio. If you session in the Rio Branco casas, >R$ 70, I would say that 95% of the girls allow photos (sometimes with covered faces). If you session in the really cheap casas, R$ 1/min, about 70% of the girls allow photos. If you take photos in a f*ck cabin, which are partly opened at the top, the flash will alert the other girls that you're taking photos. This can result in some confusion.

Member #3439
07-05-10, 08:13
Regarding the low budget casas in Centro of Rio. If you session in the Rio Branco casas, >R$ 70, I would say that 95% of the girls allow photos (sometimes with covered faces). If you session in the really cheap casas, R$ 1/min, about 70% of the girls allow photos. If you take photos in a f*ck cabin, which are partly opened at the top, the flash will alert the other girls that you're taking photos. This can result in some confusion.

Just a little feedback. YMMV.

I just did several sessions at BA85 and all the girls wanted R20 extra for pix. There must be some agreement in the casa.

At VM, it was about 70% like you say. None of the girls ever wanted extra money, but they all want to see the pic.

I didn't take pics before this year, but it's good sport and lends credibility to the report since everyone can verify that tattoos or bunda or whatever match the girls, so at least it's clear that you were there and not sitting on your couch somewhere making it all up. Now, I always try for pics and filter girls out sometimes if they won't allow them.

I flatter them quite a bit before I get the cam out. ;) Actually I flatter them quite a bit after sessions too, as I want their jobs to be fun and fulfilling so that they keep giving good sessions for people. I find it easier to get bunda shots, as every Brasilian girl is proud of her ass, but not always proud of her frontage.

It does make me feel 'extra gringo' when I get the cam out because, as noted, Brasilados probably don't do that.

Sperto
04-04-14, 22:22
Amazing. After I posted my last pictures I get lots of PMs asking for where to find the big-tittied girl:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=200560&d=1396333214

Most who are asking are members with 2-5 reports. They me tell about how they have visted Brazil many times, never made any report and now they want some contact info for this girl. This makes me p*ke. Contribute to the forum for gods sake and people will share more info with you.

CheerJoy
05-27-21, 13:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Sperto
05-14-22, 00:54
Again I stumbled on this African mongers post. He's a brave guy.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?875-Sierra-Leone&p=703276&viewfull=1#post703276.