PDA

View Full Version : Image Reduction and Obscurring Techniques

Admin
01-01-08, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Romano V
02-07-08, 21:46
For image reduction I use a software classic of photo viewer and I go in parameters to change the number of pixels. Or if I do not have this software in my computer I use links of the forum as http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ because you can change the quality of the picture.

The Sex Hunter
07-05-08, 20:06
A good tool to chance your photos is the Photoshop from Adobe!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop

It Travel
08-12-08, 15:39
I post here 15 different images a little balanced in colour and light and mostly reduced and rezized centering the important object! They are not all 640x480, some are smaller... all interesting all done with a Nikon 5400 or a Canon 350 D.

Some caption

001 One of my best pics the swollen lips of an aroused Mystery Tramp some years ago afrter a long tongue treatment!

002 Pic tacen from side, the blonde pig is riding me, I'm putting a dildo in Ludmilla's (red haired) pussy and I hold out the Nikon with the other hand...

003 Olia an 18-19 y.o. student in Moscow with melon-marble tits, unfortunately she did not want a titfuck with final COF...

004 Miss U. posing on my siutcase... she is 180 cm and good for real rough sex in both holes... a classic in Kiev (for free non pro)

005 My student Inga getting a teaspoon of cum taken from her face... a three day of devastating sex, mostky anal... Hope I can reapeat it soon.

006 Miss U. again posing with her wonderful body.

007 Ivol... by far the most excitig girl ever just as i like skinny and 163 cm... fantastic fuck...

008 Mystery Tramp some year later... ready to please, just after this pic she will be fucked to death... including COF and a BBBJ + CIM but she stole my Ikra! :(

009 My friend Ludmilla in her version of "Fleshlight"... why by a vibrating fake pussy when you can have a real one? Plugged she rides me cowgirl... I keep the control...

010 Valentina glazed after a long anal session... she refused to be fed with a tea spoon :(

IT

It Travel
08-12-08, 15:44
Captions

011 Ludimilla's anus after a wide treatment!

012 Valentina a real beauty, depends very much on pics and make up and really a nice GFE...

013 One of my best pics ever... the astonished Iriska with her eye-cumshot!

014 Dont rememeber the name of the girl... only pussy portraying the biggest clito foreskin ever seen... ;)

015 One of my favourite... Inga ready for her daily anal training!

IT

It Travel
11-10-08, 20:43
From a semi pro… (a sponsored girl in Kiev) named Natasha I got this full 4 Mb jpeg photo some days ago. Made with a Nikon D80 in July. A real bad pic for the reflex camera.

Nothing against the guy… he can choose the UA girls, skinny, trimmed and not shaven, and put them in the Jacuzzi with a glass of champagne… of course after the Jacuzzi the “must” is putting her on the board and take her pussy like a brunch… the photos are at 3 pm (camera file), but if he is American it means evening… No question pussy as dinner with a glass of champagne (like vodka and caviar!)

Sample 1 is the original
Sample 2 a little bit corrected
Sample 3 how you should post it
Sample 4 a detail…

Sample 5 and 6 Cognac for him and champagne for her… a nice evening or a nice afternoon skinny enough… with that body and long black hair… I would love some nice positions like a BBBJ with pig tails… or just a 69!

The problem is the flash and the automatic use of the camera. You should use a extra flash (also on small good compact ones (like Canon G9 or G 10, or several Coolpix from Nikon) and have it oriented on the roof!

And also the automatic use of the camera… in house you can use at least 400 ASA (800 for our use is ok) and 1/60 of a second, if you have a stabilized 1/20 is Ok and open totally your lenses, you you use also the normal light of the room!

IT

Just my two cents

PS If possible I’ll nail her for a day very soon… :D but mostly put her on the table afte the jacuzzi and take a nice dinner... :p :p :p

Stefan Escarcega
09-17-09, 13:31
Hi guys,

Do any of you know of free program similar to Fake Webcam where you can send videos in Yahoo Mesenger in webcam when chatting?

SE Asia Joe
06-16-10, 05:39
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

I just found out from another member APAC Man (via PM) that the pictures I THOUGHT I had totally blurred are actually NOT totally blurred after all!!

Basically, the problem is that the THUMBNAIL image shows up as UN-blurred pictures!!!

Please refer to my picture on the China Photo Gallery for an example of what I'm talking about (but of course you do need to be a paid up member to see thumbnails as well as the full size picture).

Not a big deal, but a saved JPG is actually 2 pictures in one file. One is a thumbnail and one is what get displayed. Whatever you used to blur the image only did the main picture and thumbnail is left as it was originally. I have no idea what is the fix or work around. So if you save the file and look at thumbnail, it shows her face clearly! I thought you may want to know in case you wanted to edit something more serious.
I learned about this issue a year or so ago when a radio talk show put her face JPG on facebook and the thumbnail showed her top half naked!

I double checked with a magnifying glass and sure enough, my thumbnail images do show up un-blurred. Anybody got a solution for this?

On another ISG member John Dao's recommendation, I had been using Paint.net to do my blurring, and some other guys have already suggested a few other programs to do this blurring - but I have yet found one that will TOTALLY (both the thumbnail as well as the picture itself) blur the whole thing.

Would appreciate any and all advise on this matter.

In fact, I would think that most other members who routinely post up blurred face pictures would also be very interested in this matter.

Thanks, y'all

SEAJ

Eaglestar
06-16-10, 06:04
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Please refer to my picture on the China Photo Gallery for an example of what I'm talking about (but of course you do need to be a paid up member to see thumbnails as well as the full size picture).

I double checked with a magnifying glass and sure enough, my thumbnail images do show up un-blurred. Anybody got a solution for this?

On another ISG member John Dao's recommendation, I had been using Paint.net to do my blurring, and some other guys have already suggested a few other programs to do this blurring - but I have yet found one that will TOTALLY (both the thumbnail as well as the picture itself) blur the whole thing.

Would appreciate any and all advise on this matter.

In fact, I would think that most other members who routinely post up blurred face pictures would also be very interested in this matter.

Thanks, y'all

SEAJ

Joe,

If you have photo shop there are many options. Here are some photos with varying degrees of "hidden" features of a face.

The possibilities are virtually endless using different colors, patterns and degrees of hiding.

ES

Apac Man
06-16-10, 13:00
Joe,

If you have photo shop there are many options. Here are some photos with varying degrees of "hidden" features of a face.

The possibilities are virtually endless using different colors, patterns and degrees of hiding.

ES

Eaglestar,

The question/issue/problem is not how to change a picture or what program to use! The problem is that he changed the picture and the changed took place, but the thumbnail did not change. So if you look at the picture, the face is blurry, but if you look at the thumbnail it is the original. Here is an example. The original picture of a man and woman was cropped to only show the girl's face but the thumbnail stays unedited. This is not a picture of mine and I had it on my PC from a long time ago as an example of unchanged thumbnail. If you save this pic on your PC and in file manager look at it as a thumbnail, you will see the thumbnail of a man and woman and that was the original pic. But if you click on it, you will see the edited pic.

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Eaglestar
06-16-10, 14:47
Eaglestar,

The question/issue/problem is not how to change a picture or what program to use! The problem is that he changed the picture and the changed took place, but the thumbnail did not change. So if you look at the picture, the face is blurry, but if you look at the thumbnail it is the original. Here is an example. The original picture of a man and woman was cropped to only show the girl's face but the thumbnail stays unedited. This is not a picture of mine and I had it on my PC from a long time ago as an example of unchanged thumbnail. If you save this pic on your PC and in file manager look at it as a thumbnail, you will see the thumbnail of a man and woman and that was the original pic. But if you click on it, you will see the edited pic.

Be Safe,

APAC Man

APAC I clearly understand what Joe said. I did actually read his post. I was only offering one possible way around the problem.

ES

Bimbo Boy
06-16-10, 23:05
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

I just found out from another member APAC Man (via PM) that the pictures I THOUGHT I had totally blurred are actually NOT totally blurred after all!!

Basically, the problem is that the THUMBNAIL image shows up as UN-blurred pictures!!!

The solution is simple. Open the picture and make a buffer copy with CTRL-C. Then open Windows paint and paste the buffer in it with CTRL-V. Then save it from Windows paint. You then have a fresh new picture and thumbnail.
Regards.

It Travel
06-23-10, 11:10
The solution is simple. Open the picture and make a buffer copy with CTRL-C. Then open Windows paint and paste the buffer in it with CTRL-V. Then save it from Windows paint. You then have a fresh new picture and thumbnail.
Regards.

You have to make a copy of the original, otherwise it's lost forever.

I simply use the Microsoft Office Picure Manager where you can just do some corrections, cuttings and resizing, simple and free.

IT

Just some old samples... One just resized the other cutted, worked a little bit

The first subject is Ludmilla (Valentina older sister) just at the start of one of our Anal weekends... not a beauty but... nice for heavy duty anal sex!

The second is Inga (still handcuffed and waiter dressed) waiting to her mandatory DTCI (Deep Throat Cum Injection)

The thirs is Nastya's ****...

Emoshanely
12-21-13, 09:37
A real or fake?

Chris Rob
08-09-17, 09:01
A real or fake?I think it's fake, it's very impossible to fit something as round and large there, although everything is possible.

RinMunich
05-07-19, 06:47
I do that with SplitCam.

Hi guys,

Do any of you know of free program similar to Fake Webcam where you can send videos in Yahoo Mesenger in webcam when chatting?

RinMunich
05-07-19, 07:20
For processing my images I use gimp. The usually steps (all optional) are:

1. Cut out the interesting region.

Tools. Selection Tools. Rectangle Select.

Image. Crop to selection.

2. Adujst colors.

There are multiple processing options. In the example I used:

Colours. Levels (to enhance the dark areas).

Colours. Hue-Saturation (to enhance colors).

3. Blur sensitive regions.

Tools. Selection Tools. Free Select.

Select. Feather -200 (to make the border of the later blurred area softer).

Filters. Artictic - Cubism (this gives good blurring while maintaining overall image impression).

4. Size down.

Image. Scale Image.

RinMunich
05-07-19, 07:22
A question.

What tools are you using to turn video files into animated GIFs with low file size and good quality?

The Tall Man
05-07-19, 21:54
For processing my images I use gimp. The usually steps (all optional) are:

1. Cut out the interesting region.

Tools. Selection Tools. Rectangle Select.

Image. Crop to selection.

2. Adujst colors.

There are multiple processing options. In the example I used:

Colours. Levels (to enhance the dark areas).

Colours. Hue-Saturation (to enhance colors).

3. Blur sensitive regions.

Tools. Selection Tools. Free Select.

Select. Feather -200 (to make the border of the later blurred area softer).

Filters. Artictic - Cubism (this gives good blurring while maintaining overall image impression).

4. Size down.

Image. Scale Image.Many thanks, I am downloading it now, I have been looking for a free editor for some time.

The Tall Man.