Thread Starter.

Dark Knight
08-15-07, 21:15
One more of Nica Raquel.

C'mon.... seriously?

Lorenzo
08-16-07, 04:05
C'mon.... seriously?
You can only post 10 photos at a time, and I had 11 of her. Hence the need for a second post.

Hang Low 69
08-16-07, 04:25
I think he is trying to tell you that she was very ugly and you should be ashamed of yourself for paying for that.

Lorenzo
08-16-07, 18:18
I think he is trying to tell you that she was very ugly and you should be ashamed of yourself for paying for that.
Well, I didn't think she was ugly, but as with most chicas, YMMV. If you or anyone else don't like the girls in the pics, no one is forcing you to look at them. Just close the window and move on. If you read my report, you'll see that this particular chica provided excellent service, which made it worth every penny I paid for her.

L

Piper1
08-16-07, 22:29
Lorenzo - great reports and photos. Looks like you had a great series of adventures with many fun girls. As you say, good looks are in the eyes of the beholder.

A guy with your many experiences needn't even bother replying to a criticism from a guy with two posts, one of them criticizing, the other one asking for help. Keep up the good work!

Glenn61
08-16-07, 22:59
Nice pics there Lorenzo, thanks for posting,,,,seems you've discovered the play full secrete of the average looking ticas.

I mean there are some real exotics there like in the DelRey, but I had the most fun with the average cutie with small breast and a little tummy. They're not out to hustle and they spent more time and effort to please me for less than a quickie with one of the Maxim Model types would cost.

Yup, I like the every day cutie,,both in CR and Miami.

Member #2964
08-17-07, 03:14
2666. Mini work day looks as though see puts in a full days work with a smile.

I will be there in September and I'll be sure to have some cleaning she can do for me.

Also the green condoms with the green nail polish is just the sickest San Jose fashion statment I have seen in a while. You have been working hard. Great pics.

Lorenzo
08-17-07, 06:22
Nice pics there Lorenzo, thanks for posting,,,,seems you've discovered the play full secrete of the average looking ticas.

I mean there are some real exotics there like in the DelRey, but I had the most fun with the average cutie with small breast and a little tummy. They're not out to hustle and they spent more time and effort to please me for less than a quickie with one of the Maxim Model types would cost.

Yup, I like the every day cutie,,both in CR and Miami.
Glenn61,

You've got that right. Princesses lead only to pain.

Piper1,

Thanks for the kind words. I always enjoy your posts and photos. I think I may have stayed in the same room you did at SL, the Junior Suite in front. Am I right?

L

Rebad
08-18-07, 02:15
Please stop feeding the girls at Sportsmen's.

Next time a Chica asks for a side of fries offer her some cock.

Piper1
08-18-07, 03:22
Please stop feeding the girls at Sportsmen's.

Next time a Chica asks for a side of fries offer her some cock.Rebad, I'm Looking forward to your actual reports of your promised trip. Or did you have to stay home alone with your right hand again?

I'm slightly annoyed at the stay-at-home "one-hand-on-the-keyboard" critics who criticize the guys that go and have some actual fun.

Glenn61
08-18-07, 03:24
Rebad, I'm Looking forward to your actual reports of your promised trip. Or did you have to stay home alone with your right hand again?

I'm slightly annoyed at the stay-at-home "one-hand-on-the-keyboard" critics who criticize the guys that go and have some actual fun.

...................:D

MJG Dogs
08-19-07, 09:06
Then see Nebraska get crushed in front of their home crowd. This years game will be a bigger blowout than that lethargic USC performance last year. USC is absolutely loaded.....

But nice picture with the big red shirt. I wonder if the chica knows the Nebraska is a state in the US?

Dodger- I wonder if Bonita also fucked the shirt off of Eric Crouch's back also, considering his storied NFL career....

Allover
08-19-07, 18:36
Nice pics guys. Looks like Dodger Bulldog started a trend here. I'll have to bring my Sooner jersey along on my next trip.

Rebad
08-24-07, 22:10
Rebad, I'm Looking forward to your actual reports of your promised trip. Or did you have to stay home alone with your right hand again?

Piper1,

I went to El Salvador, feel free to read my report.

As a long time member of CRT (Ohio Bob) I know what Im talking about.

Everytime Im at the SL the girls have managed to get all their meals paid for by mongers.

Bill needs to add a section to the menu ie. South Beach Chica Diet.

Meat Loaf
08-25-07, 14:43
Piper1,

As a long time member of CRT (Ohio Bob) I know what Im talking about.

Everytime Im at the SL the girls have managed to get all their meals paid for by mongers.

Bill needs to add a section to the menu ie. South Beach Chica Diet.What is CRT? That's not too bad buying the girls at the SL or any other brothel a meal, although I don't, but what's getting on my nerves are Nicaraguan non-pros coming to my house uninvited and asking for a meal.

Ladio
09-01-07, 21:42
Just saw this when browsing youtube - how many do you recognize?

http://youtube.com/user/zbcostaricajones

Glenn61
09-02-07, 02:40
Just saw this when browsing youtube - how many do you recognize?

http://youtube.com/user/zbcostaricajones

This guy seems to think it's bogus,,,,what's up here fellas...?

PATTAYA2008 (2 days ago) (Reply)
This video in inappropriate as the pictures use have been take from another web site without permition. This video should be removed quickly.

Member #2964
09-02-07, 20:38
Whom ever put the you- tube presentation together did a great job.

I only find exception with the bluring of faces. Great song choice.

Anyone who has ever been to ZB know the girls love having pics taken of themselfs for all sorts of reasons ..even self promotion.

I wonder why only 1 pic of Vanessa? Get down tony.

Prolijo
09-03-07, 07:25

This video in inappropriate as the pictures use have been take from another web site without permition. This video should be removed quickly.
What's up has nothing to do with the video being bogus. What is up is that while the video montage may have been artfully put together by this guy, the snapshots themselves weren't taken by him. Those photographs were really shot by other guys who had posted them in the VIP member's only gallery section of CRT and in many if not most cases were never intended to be shown indiscriminately outside that restricted area. He basically just stole all those shots and then peddled them as his own work.

That would make what he did unethical enough by itself. But his failure to consider the possible consequences of his actions makes it even worse. As it is there are jerks that reveal to the chicas that their pics are up somewhere on the internet (even if in just a restricted area) and that has made many of them less willing to be photographed. If word gets out that their pictures are up on such a widely viewed site as youtube and could be seen by literally thousands if not millions of people, one can only imagine how they'd react.

Not only that but if they can actually go out and see the photos themselves, they very well might be able to tell who the actual monger was that took the photo and originally posted it, thereby potentially putting him personally in very hot water. Of course, one can only have so much sympathy if guys are posting photos of chicas without their permission or even against their express wishes, but CRT is not the only website where this is an issue. How crazy would you guys around here be if some guy they don't even know took copies of photos that they posted here of their favorita (currently technically only accessible to ISG senior members) and without their permission posted it somewhere where she is much more likely to come across it?

Finally its one thing to post photos of chicas up in a place where CR mongers can see it and possibly in some way benefit from the availability. It is entirely something else to post them somewhere that just anyone can see including the easily offended moral crusaders that are campaigning against sex tourism to places like CR. We don't need to indiscriminately throw around any potential ammunition to those groups or bring any added attention by non-players to what we are going to CR for.

2964 makes it sound like all these girls love having their pictures up on the net, but that is not exactly the case. Sure SOME of the chicas don't mind having their pictures up in the CRT gallery or even at sites like ISG, because those sites are targeted at guys who could be potential customers and are unlikely to be seen by anyone else. But many don't even want that type of exposure. And the fact that many chicas, including some ZB ones are increasingly less apt to allow their pictures to be taken or at least are more likely to restrict those photos to sin cara or con ropa than they were even just a couple of years ago. Anyone that takes photos must have run into that.

So before anyone pats this guy too much on the back or think we should lighten up they should consider all of that.

As for why the pics are sometimes so blurry, 2964, that has nothing at all to do with any deliberate effort by this guy to preserve the chica's anonymity or anything like that. I'm sure he never even gave that a second's thought. The pictures are clear enough for anyone that knows these chicas to recognize them. Besides, its not just the faces that are blurring. The reason for the blurring is actually probably due to limitations in the video software that either recorded the montage or plays it back and how it deals with the changing resolution as the camera zooms in and out or loads each picture as it comes into the frame. I'm afraid if you really want a clearer view of the girls, you'll just have to join CRT.

Member #2964
09-03-07, 19:36
My pics and those of others I know on this site and CRT have regualarly had pic's stolen and posted on other sights.

I could call on Prolijo the self appointed picture and morality police.

What am I going to do about it. Not a dam thing.

Life is just too short & sweet to worry or hagel the little shit.

Prolijo why dont you post your pic's and story of your Colombia trip?

Prolijo
09-03-07, 23:18
Hey, Glenn asked what was up and I provided the answer. He misinterpreted Pattaya2008 comment as alleging that the pics in that video were in some way bogus, but that was not what he was saying at all. Those are in fact chicas from Zona Blue. Pattaya's complaint was simply that the pictures used in the video were stolen from another site which is in clear violation not just of that other site but the policies of youtube.

Now the additional comment by member2964 that his pics and those of others he knows on this site and CRT have regularly been stolen and posted on other sites is only relevant because those other cases raise similar issues. However, it has absolutely no bearing on whether such practices are right. I 2964's needs to consider his reasoning ability a bit more. Maybe he personally has no problem with his pics being reposted elsewhere. That's his call. But not all the other guys who have had their work used in that way necessarily feel the same way. And none of the guys who have had their pics reported by others were ever given the opportunity to say one way or the other.

Obviously, 2964 has some sort of bug up his ass about me. Tough shit. I don't think of myself as some sort of "self appointed picture and morality police" and I'm clearly not. I have absolutely no enforcement capability. The rest of you can clearly do whatever you want. But, just as that is their right, it is my right to express my opinions just as much as it is any other member's. And we all have the right to choose whether or not to read anyone elses posts. If 2964 has such a huge problem with me, he should just change his settings to ignore my posts (as can anyone else that feels the same way). I know I should have done that myself with him a long time ago. I realize some guys may have problems with my posts, but I also know there are PLENTY of other guys who appreciate what I contribute to this and other forums.

My last comments on his post: why dont I post my pic's and story of my Colombia trip? Well to begin with, I haven't been to Colombia in years and wouldn't post anything about that in the CR forum even if I had. I HAVE just returned from a trip to CENTRAL America and have posted on portions of that trip in appropriate forums. HOWEVER, I no longer post ANY photos I might take on here or anywhere else for several reasons. First, unlike many guys, I always ASK my subjects whether they'd have any problem with my sharing their photos with other guys I know and I ALWAYS respect their wishes. Second, I've stopped posting any photos myself exactly because of the problem illustrated in these last few posts of pictures being used elsewhere in ways I can't control beyond the confines of these supposedly restricted sites.

Now some might say that it is hypocritical of me to view others photos, and maybe it is, but there are several critical differences. Those guys who posted those photos choose to post knowing they would be viewed. That was their call, not mine. Whether I view their photos or not has absolutely no effect on the fact that those pics are still out there. Secondly, I'd never deseminate someone else's photos with or without their permission (because I've no absolute assurance of the real wishes of the subject). And finally, if the photo gallery disappeared altogether tomorrow because of the ethical problems surrounding it, I'd have absolutely no problem with that. But until that happens, I'll continue to check it out.

Prolijo
09-04-07, 01:24
Most, if not all girls know that if you take their photos, they could end up on the net. As Member 2964 implies, this is the wrong site to moralize.You're absolutely right that most if not all girls know that if you take their photos, they could wind up on the internet. You're also absolutely right that some girls are absolutely okay with that. However, you're really kidding yourself to think that they all are.

Let's get real some guys promise the chica that the pictures THEY take won't be used that way and then go ahead and post them anyway. Of course, right or wrong on the part of the poster, it is at least partially that chica's fault for believing that snake. Other times, its "don't ask, don't tell". The guy makes no mention of what he intends to do with the photos and if the girl doesn't say anything he ASSUMES she must be alright with. Again, maybe she is and maybe she isn't but just should have known.

But let me ask you one final question. If there really is nothing wrong with these practices and allowing any pictures to be taken at all is tantamount to a valid approval to do anythign you want with those photos, why do so many guys have problems with their chicas finding out that the photos of them that were posted on the internet came from the ones that they took?

This has been a huge source of tension particularly of late. First, obviously many chicas DO have problems with their photos being up on the net, whether or not YOU think they have any valid grounds for complaint. Fortunately, most of the chicas don't seem to have gotten wind of this site but CR has certainly developed a highly questionable reputation within the chica-net. This partially because they don't like a site that spreads information about not accepting their demands for cien dollars or about their various other scams but mostly because of the photo gallery. And its not just the chicas who get up in arms, for their mongers get extremely upset whenever one of their fellow mongers, probably trying to curry favor with the girl, reveals things that are discussed or even gives her the keys to the car by providing her the password to the site so she can search the gallery or at least show her her photo. By whatever means, word gets back to the favorita what their guy posted and suddenly she is not his novia anymore and no one is happy (except for the snake who ratted him out)

Perhaps you're right that this is not the right website to moralize, but it really goes beyond simple right or wrong. As you can see, right or wrong, messing around too frivolously in this area can have much more practical negative ramifications.

Mr Jetsetter
09-04-07, 05:53
I side with Prolijo on this issue. Bottom line: pictures should NEVER be posted without the express permission of the ladies involved, and pictures should NEVER be lifted from one site and posted on another by someone who didn't take the original photos.

Mangga
09-04-07, 09:53
Now, can we get back to the photos?

Piper! Great pics! A man after my own heart - fishnet body stocking and slipping a finger up the arse while your cock is doing business up the pussy...mmmmmmmmmm!!!

MonterreyDude
09-09-07, 00:36
Let me intervene in this picture taking subject:
(Let me point out that I post elsewhere on the ISG)

"You're absolutely right that most if not all girls know that if you take their photos, they could wind up on the internet. You're also absolutely right that some girls are absolutely okay with that. However, you're really kidding yourself to think that they all are. "

Let me add to this , that the girls that don't care in fact don't really know where their pictures are heading, they don't even think that their pictures are headed to an international forum seen by hundreds if not thousands of mongers.

All of you guys that are so simplistic in sayng, "oh, who the hell cares about the girls!"... let's me see you telling your chicas that you are posting your pics in the ISG and showing to them the extent of the forum.

And it is not just the pictures, if they realize there are posts on what they did and what did didn't do, where to go, who to avoid....

Lets see what happens then...

Prolijo, I think you've made your point (over and over again). Enough already. Geez man, you're worse than my wife. ;)

Here's a cute but crazy part-Philipino/part-CR girl from HDR. She was a persuasive talker. Perfect English, whispering sweet-nothings to me for over an hour in HDR restaurant until she finally hooked me (well hooking is her job). Not bad in bed.

Prolijo
09-09-07, 04:05
i don't know how compelling that actually is. there may be some validity to that argument, but not much. posting pictures and writing posts hardly amounts to even nearly the same thing.

first of all, as long as we are dragging other things into this debate, what about the things chicas say about us. don't you think they discuss us behind our backs. the difference is that they're all right there and can do it face-to-face pr by word-of-mouth. we're all rep001tered all over creation and so pretty much have to do our networking over a semi-restricted members-only site.

secondly, there's also a significant difference between verbal posts and graphic pictures. most of these chicas have working names just the same way we have handles. even if they don't, how is using a first name and a vague physical description by itself going to help a family member (or whomever they don't want knowing what they do) identify that chica unless they already knew what she was doing anyway.

third, if the post is about a chica who fails to deliver as promised or worse, rips you off, who cares about invading their privacy? they deserve it. otoh, if the post is favorable: a) it won't do anything to rat that chica out to her friends or family unless they were already suspicious to begin with and then go down to where she works to check it out and b) it might increase her business with our fellow mongers because we'd be going there anyway and might then look for her.

Kcrl01
09-09-07, 06:34
On the average what are you guys paying for say a 2-3 hour session and an allnighter in CR?

Might take my Thanxgiving Break there. I usually go to Rio. Looking for a little change of scenery.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Prolijo
09-09-07, 07:10
DB, it was obvious you weren't being serious and was actually being sarcastic. I was just adding to your argument only in a more serious tone. You've raised some good points but as usual I don't ENTIRELY agree with you. I'll take it 1 by 1.

1) The logic about those people being able to buy an ISG membership is NOT the same as they're going to see for themselves by going to their place of work. At least not if the only thing her was some vague verbal description. They would still need to see actual and revealing photos here or go see for themselves in order to know for sure that their chica was the same as the one described. And few ticos from backgrounds like these chicas come from are going to pay their not likely to pay even $20 to get on some english language site based just on some vague suspicion (even if they also frequent tico MP's themselves)

2) I agree the chances are pretty infinitesimal that mami and papi would ever see these photos, but the call whether to be concerned about even that level of risk is for the subject of those photos to assess not us.

3) I also agree that the REAL issue is when members show or even just tells chicas that their photo is up here for whatever reason (but not that it is the only issue). And for that matter that applies to guys revealing contents of posts as well. Of course, in the case of pictures, if we explained how small the risk was of anyone other than potential customers seeing the photos and how it could increase their business and then got their permission to post the pic, then it wouldn't matter even if a guy did tell them about it.

4) I totally agree with everything you added about how post and photos can greatly enhance their business. I think the ones that complain the most about having their pictures up aren't really fearful so much about their friends and relatives finding out. In most cases, their families already know. I think the chicas are just as fearful or more so of all of us finding out how well they measure up to the other girls and how the photos make it easier for us to put that knowledge to use. If they had their way, they'd have us all believe that we all pay $100/hr. They don't mind sharing intel with each other, but they don't like the idea of us doing essentially the same thing on our side. I say too bad.

Obviously, different people have very different views on this subject and I seriously doubt hashing this out any further is really going to change any of those views. This is the photo thread and thats what guys come here to see, so let's just leave it at that and get back to letting guys post pics if that is what they want to do before we [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) them off any more.

Member #2666
09-09-07, 07:41

I'm a bit confused here...does anyone know for certain that the producer of the youtube clip actually took the pictures from another site..maybe he is actually the producer and usind another handle here on ISG...just a thought

Prolijo
09-09-07, 08:08
I'm a bit confused here...does anyone know for certain that the producer of the youtube clip actually took the pictures from another site..maybe he is actually the producer and usind another handle here on ISG...just a thoughtNo, there is no doubt at all. They all came from the CRT VIP Gallery. Two thirds were definitely posted by other members. The other 3rd were posted anonymously on that site but nearly all of those have since been accredited to other members. I suspect this guy didn't take a single one himself.

BowHuntMopar
09-09-07, 15:40
Senior Members whose been to both places:

I plan to vacation this Christmas break for a week or two at one of the two locations. Coming from St. Louis, MO.

Cannot make up my mind. Been to (& love) Pattaya Beach last year but never been to SJO.

Could those of you that have visited both locations please provide some input either on this forum or by PM?

Thanks in advance!!

Allover
09-10-07, 05:20
A lot depends on whether you want to see Costa Rica's other tourist attractions such as volancos, rainforests, beaches, etc. Of course budget is an issue too. Keep in mind San Jose is a shithole with little to do but monger. That's not a terrible thing but you need to get out of town if you spend a week or two in Costa Rica.

For two weeks, I would do Thailand. For one week, San Jose would be more practical due to distance. You would likely spend about 4 1/2 hours in the air plus a plane change in Miami. Pattaya is much farther as you know.

R Brandon
09-10-07, 23:51
BHM. If you have more than a week I would seriously consider Pattaya. Airfare will be about double but everything there will be cheaper. Anouther factor is CR is Catholic and things are really slow over Christmas break where Thailand is not. Just a helpful suggestion for you and many outhers is as this is unrelated to photos it should be in anouther section.rbc100

Piper1
09-11-07, 00:13
DB, it was obvious you weren't being serious and was actually being sarcastic. I was just adding to your argument only in a more serious tone. You've raised some good points but as usual I don't ENTIRELY agree with you. I'll take it 1 by 1.

1) The logic about those people being able to buy an ISG membership is NOT the same as they're going to see for themselves by going to their place of work. At least not if the only thing her was some vague verbal description. They would still need to see actual and revealing photos here or go see for themselves in order to know for sure that their chica was the same as the one described. And few ticos from backgrounds like these chicas come from are going to pay their not likely to pay even $20 to get on some english language site based just on some vague suspicion (even if they also frequent tico MP's themselves)
2) I agree the chances are pretty infinitesimal that mami and papi would ever see these photos, but the call whether to be concerned about even that level of risk is for the subject of those photos to assess not us.

3) I also agree that the REAL issue is when members show or even just tells chicas that their photo is up here for whatever reason (but not that it is the only issue). And for that matter that applies to guys revealing contents of posts as well. Of course, in the case of pictures, if we explained how small the risk was of anyone other than potential customers seeing the photos and how it could increase their business and then got their permission to post the pic, then it wouldn't matter even if a guy did tell them about it.

4) I totally agree with everything you added about how post and photos can greatly enhance their business. I think the ones that complain the most about having their pictures up aren't really fearful so much about their friends and relatives finding out. In most cases, their families already know. I think the chicas are just as fearful or more so of all of us finding out how well they measure up to the other girls and how the photos make it easier for us to put that knowledge to use. If they had their way, they'd have us all believe that we all pay $100/hr. They don't mind sharing intel with each other, but they don't like the idea of us doing essentially the same thing on our side. I say too bad.

Obviously, different people have very different views on this subject and I seriously doubt hashing this out any further is really going to change any of those views. This is the photo thread and thats what guys come here to see, so let's just leave it at that and get back to letting guys post pics if that is what they want to do before we [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) them off any more.I have about a hundred more CR photos I could post here, but it's clear they'd be wasted here. It seems like this sex-photo thread is actually a place to prove that one is a dainty logical gentleman, and delightfully psuedo-intelligent. Frankly, I prefer to show my 'classiness' somewhere more appropriate than a sex site (e.g., in real lfe). Think about it, Pro.

Cactus J
09-11-07, 03:57
I went to BA over Christmas 2 years ago not thinking about the Catholic connection, The golf courses were closed for 3 days. Still some chicas, but the restaurants were closing very early Christmas eve. I will nevr make that error again!

Cactus J

Prolijo
09-11-07, 04:09
It seems like this sex-photo thread is actually a place to prove that one is a dainty logical gentleman, and delightfully psuedo-intelligent. Frankly, I prefer to show my 'classiness' somewhere more appropriate than a sex site (e.g., in real lfe). Think about it, Pro.I have thought about it. This sex-photo thread is a place to post and discuss photos, which is what I and others were doing. However, I was ready to turn the stage back to the photo posters and YOU chose to continue this worn out discussion with an inflammatory post that, btw didn't have any photos in it either.

I'm sorry if hearing opinions that differ from yours upsets you so much (not!). Personally, I don't think engaging in the P4P hobby has to mean you can't do it in a classy manner, although it very well might be true that YOU can't. You'll find many many posts, even on this board, by vets advising treating the girls with respect (at least to their face) and how that leads to getting better sessions from them. And posting photos of them against their wishes is a form of disrespect that can lead to bad sessions (or the refusal to pose for any more) IF it gets back to them, particularly for the original poster but to a lesser extent for everyone else as well due the general reduction in trust.

As far as my being "psuedo-intelligent", that's pseudo and there's nothing pseudo about it. I'd be more than happy to match wits with you anytime in real life.

Thomrn10
09-11-07, 05:40
I am in the middle of choosing both places.

I will do San Jose for a week in Oct/Nov followed by a month in Thailand /Philippines in January.

I have done Thailand in two weeks but it is a difficult proposition. I am in my 50s, in fairly good shape but that is one long ass haul to southeast asia. Costa Rica is an early morning start from the SF Bay area and mongering by mid evening. Thailand is an 18 hour marathon and while it is exciting on the way out, it is most difficult coming back.

Just my 2 cents.

===============================================

Hi Guys,

It's okay with me if you want to change this thread into a General Discussion instead of the Photo Gallery, but at least let me know so I can start a new Photo Gallery.

It's either that, or you can move your discussion to another thread and we can keep this thread as the Photo Gallery.

Thank You!

Jackson

MJG Dogs
09-11-07, 08:50
Why go to CR, when you can go to the PI, and get my play for way less play???

Smokers Rule
09-16-07, 01:39
Thanks for the pics. $100 for TLN is not bad. Where did you pick her up? And judging from the pics BBBJ was a no-no?

Mr Gato
09-16-07, 04:33
Piper,

$350. Is she some sort of crackhead? I am hoping she was less than a cien. I would have laughed and moved on. You could have a 10 colombiana for $100.

Mangera
09-16-07, 20:13
No, but maybe she thought I was. ;) I did laugh (well, I smiled) and I moved on. Initially met her at Key Largo, but left after her wild bid for 350, went across the street to HDR and she followed me there 5 minutes later and agreed to 100.

Thanks for pics, whats up with the holloween outfit? Did you bring along on the trip, or did she have the items with her? Nice touch.

Prolijo
09-16-07, 20:45
Thanks for pics, whats up with the holloween outfit? Did you bring along on the trip, or did she have the items with her? Nice touch.I don't know about the fishnets (which are also nice), but a mask is definitely a great thing to bring along. Aside from the added eroticism, they can sometimes be the difference between a chica allowing at least part of her face being in the shot or not feeling comfortable enough to allow you to take any shots at all. I've brought along a feathery Mardi Gras mask on occasions to break out when I encounter a reluctant model and often times the chicas seem to actually like the idea of putting on something so attractive and a little exotic. Plus aside from a customs baggage inspector maybe giving you a funny look, it really takes up no space in your bag.

Elusive
09-16-07, 22:30
$100 in CR, CBJ to boot! Being new to CR,I have some sympathy, but the point of reading this board is to stop from getting ripped off.

No, but maybe she thought I was. ;) I did laugh (well, I smiled) and I moved on. Initially met her at Key Largo, but left after her wild bid for 350, went across the street to HDR and she followed me there 5 minutes later and agreed to 100.

Mr Jetsetter
09-17-07, 18:26
Piper1,
This is the CR photo section -- please don't post pics from Bangkok or Dubai, as they are making me insanely jealous that I haven't been to either locale! LOL

I like the idea of masks and will definitely bring a couple on my next sojourn to CR.

DR Monger II
09-20-07, 17:06
CR is different than Dominican Republic. There are many massage parlors or incalls available in CR. The going rate at different MP are 8.5k-15k for 30 minutes or 12.5k-32k for an hour. The exchange rate is about 1=500 colones. These places usually close at 8-9pm. Afterwards you can go to Key largo or hotel del ray and negotiate. I've been told women would take $50 us or 25k colones for an hour in your hotel in KL. In Del Ray most women would ask for 100, but you can negotiate down to 70-80 for an hour or negotiate 100 for 2 hours, etc.

World Jockey
09-22-07, 19:26
CR is different than Dominican Republic. There are many massage parlors or incalls available in CR. The going rate at different MP are 8.5k-15k for 30 minutes or 12.5k-32k for an hour. The exchange rate is about 1=500 colones. These places usually close at 8-9pm. Afterwards you can go to Key largo or hotel del ray and negotiate. I've been told women would take $50 us or 25k colones for an hour in your hotel in KL. In Del Ray most women would ask for 100, but you can negotiate down to 70-80 for an hour or negotiate 100 for 2 hours, etc.
Great post!

Thanks

Smokers Rule
09-25-07, 04:18
That vagina is not very attractive.

MJG Dogs
09-25-07, 08:25
looks like pastrami

ThunderPants
09-25-07, 15:51
Looks like yourcatch was better than mine on Sunday. Where did you catch her and how much bait was required?

Frankypanky
09-25-07, 17:41

As long a guy can put his c*ck inside and have lots of fun....who cares?!?

GringoLoco2
09-26-07, 02:00
Actually most people have been exposed to HPV. This is on a medical site..

"Chances are you have been exposed to the human papillomavirus (HPV) and don't even know it. In fact, most adults who have been sexually active have been exposed to HPV, with as many as 20 million Americans estimated to be infected with the genital form of the virus."

"It is estimated that as many as 75 percent of the reproductive-age population has been infected with one or more types of genital HPV and up to 5.5 million new infections occur each year."

The girls in the photos you listed below need to get treatment and have them removed, they are obviously extreme cases but still pretty nasty looking.

Take a look at these photos of herpes, genital warts and gonorrhea infected vagineas and tell me if you still feel that way. Frankly, I didn't see anything wrong with 2666's pictures that changing her shaving blade more often wouldn't cure.

Wandering Man
09-26-07, 02:48
Great pics Prolijo. Google "HSV2", "genital warts", and "HSV HIV". Very revealing stuff, even without such graphic support that you provided.

Safe sex practices are mandatory in non-manogomous encounters. BBBJTC might be lower risk behaviour, but anything involving pussy needs a barrier. At least for me.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Wandering Man
09-26-07, 02:52
Sorry for the addition, but I agree Prolijo, that photo posted by 2666 shows nothing unhealthy, probably just folliculitis from shaving.

Smokers Rule
09-26-07, 04:48
The photo gallery is going south quick.

ScubaBum
09-26-07, 05:43
Thanks Pro- I especially like the pic of anal worts. I don't think I'll be able to jerk-off for a week(3 weeks till CR).

Belldude2
09-26-07, 05:50

dude, how many vaginas do you find attractive. I find them hot, sexy, desirable, and fuckable, but rarely attractive. People call it "bumpin uglies" for a reason. I would soooo suck on those lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!! hehehe

Prolijo
09-26-07, 16:52
Nice pics, 2666.

As for mine, I was really just kidding around and didn't really intend them as STD education. I apologize if I grossed anyone out, but I did put warnings in my message. Actually, I was kind of surprised they've gotten so many views. I was expecting much closer to zero given the filenames. It just goes to show that many of you guys can't help wanting to check something out and will click on just about anything.

MJG Dogs
09-26-07, 18:43
Actually your pictures were educational, and maybe some guy may spot a genital wart on a chica before diving in. Nothing wrong with posting the pictures, even a gross as they were.

Remember some of these chicas have cracked thousands of nuts in their esteemed careers. There is a chica at the HDR, whom I know has seen more cock than the urinals at the LA Coliseum.

Thank you for posting them

I disagree with the editor whom says they should be under " safe sex". They should be here as a reminder of what is out there.... IMHO

DR Monger II
09-26-07, 21:19
Most of the rooms you session in are probably dark. It's highly unlikely that anyone could see or do a thorough inspection of a providers vagina before doing the deed.

MJG Dogs
09-27-07, 00:20
Not at Zona Blue
Not at New Fantasy
Not during an afternoon session at the pink palace

Regulr Travlr
10-01-07, 00:15
She was with my friend, NOT ME, so I cannot comment on performance. He did tell me that she was very GFE!

Nice job on this trip! Considering your initial hotel difficulties. How did you let the spinner get away? Not like you. Are you starting to turn into a nice guy in your old age?

Fantasy
10-01-07, 05:13
still the ass-hole you have come to know, but once one of my friends zoom in on a girl, i zoom out. she was very hot though. Now over to the Managua Photo Gallery to Post some odds and ends.

Wet Nose
10-02-07, 23:53
May I offer my humble suggestions on taking better shots - I'm no pro, but these are the lessons I've learnt over the years...hope you guys find it useful...

And no, I don't use SLRs just a humble point and click. But IMO, good technique can make up for a lot. If you are buying a camera, the Canons and Sonys take fantastic photos. Check dpreview.com for reviews...

http://internationalsexguide.info/f...09&postcount=41

N2Techno
10-05-07, 03:46
Where can I find them?

N2Techno
10-10-07, 02:05
I would love to find a girl that swallows, We are bringing it when we go, 4 girls every 12 hours for 5 days! Trust me, will happen!

Barek
10-24-07, 15:16
Hdr tica, back at my place, this past weekend. I gave her what she wanted. Cien. She gave me what I wanted. 4 hours of her time.
What a PUSSY::::Nice Picture...
Cheers
Barek

Elusive
10-25-07, 21:19
I personally think its out of line to get these girls numbers behind managements back. These stores spend good money both hiring and training these girls.

September trip; It’s the end of October and why now. Well I have a life.

Had a surprise when I went into the Sportsman’s for a beer one afternoon,

Who did I see sitting at a table smiling at me? Anna, formally of Idem and Don Gordo’s calendar girl. Yep she has gone PRO.

She is very pretty but has turned into a clock watcher and never works on Sunday. I am sure she will adjust to her new work conditions in time. She is looking for new men in her life and has what it takes to become a true GFE.

Stevewxly
10-26-07, 03:13
Here is a pic of Alexa - Special Gal In San Jose - from my previous report.
PM me for more info and her cell phone number.

http://www.domainnamesanity.com/webumake/wwwsites/www.laptop-doc.com/SD530226.JPG

Pura Vida Steve

N2Techno
10-26-07, 04:08
Man, those these tits are awsome ...and ..all hers

She came from one of the Tico MP'sI am on CRT website Same nic. Or leave a message here.

Member #2666
10-26-07, 17:04
I personally think its out of line to get these girls numbers behind managements back. These stores spend good money both hiring and training these girls.

You lost me on this one..

What are you suggesting?

Member #2964
10-26-07, 20:01

Elusive. I was in the Sportmans bar. A lot of woman come into the bar not as many as the Del Ray but the woman know what they want.

As far as I know Bill does not own, charge money for, accept a percentage of any woman that has a cedula or passport proveing she is over 18 and does not sell drugs or steals that enters the Sportmans Bar.

The fact that Anna use to work at Idem has no bearing on NOW. This point of her life that she has chosen to work for and keep all of her earnings for herself and her family.

PS If you have the address's and class times for training of the girls I would like to sit in. I need a few new numbers.

Member #2964
10-26-07, 20:27
Well Elusive. after reading what I am attaching here. I think you are a Dominica National or encourage proxenetismo (pimping). Keep an open mind.

"Immigration Officials Uncover "School for Prostitutes" in Playa Jacó
According to an investigation by the Policía Especial de Migración - immigration police - two men and woman, Dominicans naturalized in Costa Rica, ran what they call a "school for prostitutes" in playa Jacó.

The investigation began when a woman who had attended all the classes at the "school" was then sent out to work in the local bars and night clubs in the area.

The head of the immigration police, Francisco Castaing, said that he began an investigation following the woman's complaint, a foreigner who was not identified, when she told immigration officials of the existence of the the "school" and that they charged thousands of dollars for the classes.

"We uncovered that three people were bringing in illegally to Costa Rica women from the Dominican Republic, were they would put them up in a house in Jacó and in the afternoon impart classes and put them to work as prostitutes at night", explained Castaing.

The immigration official added that once the women graduated, that is they were good at their job, the operators of the "school" would them arrange them to get married to Costa Rican so that they could avoid deportation.

Wednesday night immigration officials descended on the coastal beach town in a sweep of local bars and nighclubs to uncover illegals.

"The surprise is the number of Dominican prostitutes in Jacó, of a group of 60 women we investigated, 58 were from the Dominican Republic. We have declarations from a number of the Dominicans of the existence of the 'school' and the method they use to get them here, coming in through Nicaragua and Panama, mocking police controls", said Castaing.

The amazing part is that a large number of the prostitutes possess a residency cedula that they allege to have obtained through marriage with a Costa Rican, although none of the women know who they husband his.

For director de Migración, Mario Zamora, the "school of prostitution" is just another example of proxenetismo (pimping) that goes on in the country.

"This is a hard case of pimping and protected by the power of marriage. But not all ends there, these women will obtain their Costa Rican nationality in two years, opening the door to immigration to the United States and Europe", explained Zamora.

The immigration director added that Costa Rica is just a stop, as Costa Ricans do not need a visa to Europe and that this could be problem for Costa Ricans when those countries begin to see problems and place travel restrictions on Costa Ricans.

Zamora said that one solution to the problem is the approval of reforms to the immigration laws that would end marriages by proxy, a mechanism used by many foreigners.

One of the women talked to the press, telling her story of how the group would charge us$3.500 to come to Costa Rica and for those who cannot get a visa will get here by way of Nicaragua or Panama, where Dominicans do not need a visa.

Once in Costa Rica, they are taken to a home where they are taught to be prostitutes. The woman who did not reveal her identity said that she was not a prostitute in her country, but in Costa Rica no one knows her and is her way of making money to pay off the loan and send money home to help out her family."

Elusive
10-26-07, 23:56
Of course I am not talking about independant girl spots like Sportmens Lodge, KL, or DR. I do think its out of line to get the phone number behind managements back at places such as ZB, NF or Oasis.

On the other subject, there is certainly an argument that the mongering scene would be much better off without foreign gals.

Columbianas. Having Columbian pimps around vs. Having knockout blondes around, albiet with hard attitudes.

Dominicanas. Sought after by pimps for lack of a better word, "their plyability". I am told that they for whatever reasons, rarely complain and make trouble. Of course reading the article below sort of fits right in.

IMO, the scene was better when it was only Ticas with a smattering of Nicas.

Well Elusive. after reading what I am attaching here. I think you are a Dominica National or encourage proxenetismo (pimping). Keep an open mind.

"Immigration Officials Uncover "School for Prostitutes" in Playa Jacó
According to an investigation by the Policía Especial de Migración - immigration police - two men and woman, Dominicans naturalized in Costa Rica, ran what they call a "school for prostitutes" in playa Jacó.

The investigation began when a woman who had attended all the classes at the "school" was then sent out to work in the local bars and night clubs in the area.

The head of the immigration police, Francisco Castaing, said that he began an investigation following the woman's complaint, a foreigner who was not identified, when she told immigration officials of the existence of the the "school" and that they charged thousands of dollars for the classes.

"We uncovered that three people were bringing in illegally to Costa Rica women from the Dominican Republic, were they would put them up in a house in Jacó and in the afternoon impart classes and put them to work as prostitutes at night", explained Castaing.

The immigration official added that once the women graduated, that is they were good at their job, the operators of the "school" would them arrange them to get married to Costa Rican so that they could avoid deportation.

Wednesday night immigration officials descended on the coastal beach town in a sweep of local bars and nighclubs to uncover illegals.

"The surprise is the number of Dominican prostitutes in Jacó, of a group of 60 women we investigated, 58 were from the Dominican Republic. We have declarations from a number of the Dominicans of the existence of the 'school' and the method they use to get them here, coming in through Nicaragua and Panama, mocking police controls", said Castaing.

The amazing part is that a large number of the prostitutes possess a residency cedula that they allege to have obtained through marriage with a Costa Rican, although none of the women know who they husband his.

For director de Migración, Mario Zamora, the "school of prostitution" is just another example of proxenetismo (pimping) that goes on in the country.

"This is a hard case of pimping and protected by the power of marriage. But not all ends there, these women will obtain their Costa Rican nationality in two years, opening the door to immigration to the United States and Europe", explained Zamora.

The immigration director added that Costa Rica is just a stop, as Costa Ricans do not need a visa to Europe and that this could be problem for Costa Ricans when those countries begin to see problems and place travel restrictions on Costa Ricans.

Zamora said that one solution to the problem is the approval of reforms to the immigration laws that would end marriages by proxy, a mechanism used by many foreigners.

One of the women talked to the press, telling her story of how the group would charge us$3.500 to come to Costa Rica and for those who cannot get a visa will get here by way of Nicaragua or Panama, where Dominicans do not need a visa.

Once in Costa Rica, they are taken to a home where they are taught to be prostitutes. The woman who did not reveal her identity said that she was not a prostitute in her country, but in Costa Rica no one knows her and is her way of making money to pay off the loan and send money home to help out her family."

Stevewxly
10-27-07, 15:28
Pics of my friend Alexa. She is perhaps not the best looking Chica in San Jose, but her winning personality and manner make up for anything she lacks in the looks dept. You will enjoy her !

http://www.domainnamesanity.com/webumake/wwwsites/www.laptop-doc.com/SD530227.JPG

http://www.domainnamesanity.com/webumake/wwwsites/www.laptop-doc.com/SD530226.JPG

Her cell phone number: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Steve

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kid Brooklyn
10-27-07, 21:31
You can find them in the MP's in and around 6th Street, 747, Cha Cha Cha's, Central Massage, the Dungeon, Oasis, and many more...

Here's one from tonight from the Del Rey...no holds barred 20,000 and 1,000 for her taxi
You get what you pay for!

I see that for some it doesn't matter what she looks like as long as she swallows.

Member #2964
10-29-07, 17:58
Yeah Kid. Gobble the goooo.

Prolijo
10-29-07, 19:07
Yeah Kid. Gobble the goooo.2964, I'm not sure what that last post or the one about the prostitute school has to do with photos which, as you so often like to remind everyone else, is what this section should be for. I don't believe I've ever asked for a photo here (certainly not always asking for it as you claimed in the other section), but here is a request right now and I'm only making it to see if you guys can back up your claims of super low rates that we can see and judge for ourselves. You and others are claiming that there are decent women to be had in the calle 6 pensiones. How about posting photos of them to back up your claims.

Forget about the Del Rey chicas that you just posted in the REPORT section. First of all, the DR is not Calle 6. Secondly, except for one you didn't say how much you claim you paid for them. Big deal you didn't pay $100 for them. None of them were 9-10's that would get anywhere near that amount (except by real rookies) and the "9 mil" girl Marcela didn't show her body so who knows what she was really worth. Secondly, outside the MP's with their flat rates, you can claim to pay anything you want for the chica and there is no way to know if you aren't stretching the truth. In fact, all of those chicas were clothed so we don't even know if your sessioned with them at all.

And forget about the "tico MP" girl Karen that you just posted here. Not that she was all that special anyway, but you didn't say which MP you found her out or even whether you just found while you were out walking. Also by your own admission she cost double the rate that Habilio1 was talking about which started this whole line of discussion. I'm NOT talking about tico places like 747 or cha-chas where we know decent chicas can be found albeit at rates much higher than 4k/hour rates that Habilio1 was talking about. I'm talking about pictures of a Pensiones chica that we can go in and verify is available for that little.

Member #2964
10-30-07, 00:58
Marcela is a Pension girl.

No freebies for you. Do your own leg work.

And like I have posted my 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 is not the same as yours.

But You, never miss a chance to bad mouth a woman or to try to put someone down who does share something other then bad taste.

I stick by my comments directed to you; You are nothing but a tool.

Prolijo
10-30-07, 02:31
Dickwad 2964,
There you go with your name calling again and you wonder why I fire back. Total tool? Is that your best shot. Up yours, too. Eres un asqueroso pendejo. Chingate tu madre.
Here are a few, they all stated at Cien, but those of you who know me know they did not get any where near that. In fact marcela was 9 mil. So let me get this straight. A Pensione girl started out asking $100 and you got her down to over double the usual Pensione rate? Something just doesn't add up. You can post all the photos you want and claim to having only paid them whatever you think we might believe. That doesn't mean that you aren't blowing hot air.

I'm not expecting you to do my leg work. This is not about you finding cheap girls for me to session with. It is about you proving you're not full of shit. Actually, I'm expecting you to come up short. Besides, why should I do the legwork to prove anything? How am I supposed to prove a negative? You're the one making the outrageous claims. Let's see you back them up with something other than hot air. Until then, you shouldn't be surprised if others question your veracity.

My point is anybody can CLAIM to pay ultra low rates with independent chicas like you find at the BM or outside the MP's, but there is no way for the rest of us to really verify what they actually paid. OTOH, at the MP's the girl's either work there or they don't and the rates are fixed. If you post a pic of an MP girl (and specify clearly where she can be found) then someone can easily see for themselves whether they're actually there and available at those low standard rates. So, once again, I'll repeat my request on the vain hope that you'll have enough brain cells to comprehend my point this time and simply respond to it. If you or anyone else, that supports Habilio's claim that decent looking chicas can be found in a calle 6 MP for as little 4K/hour, can actually show us even one gal that we can go and see at a place that has rates that low and who doesn't look like a worn out *****, then this whole debate can be ended. (face shots that hide their obesity don't count)

BTW, I agree that say one person's 8 may be another person's 10, but there are certain common standards of beauty and it is a real stretch to suggest that someone's 2 or 3 (as I would rate most pensiones putas) would be another person's 8. Sure it can happen. Some guys' tastes are way off the norm, but most of us will see the difference.

Kid Brooklyn
10-30-07, 03:20
Guys.
No need to argue or name call, guys on these boards will always tell lies and make outrageous claims to make themselves look cooler and feel better. Each of us has some inherent need/void to fill in our lives and many have a need for acceptance and exaggerating and stretching the truth does it for us.

Asking for proof is worthless and a waste of time. It's not worth the effort. If you smell bullshit, it probably is. I don't believe half of what I read on these types of boards.

Netex1
10-31-07, 00:29
That Alexa chic has an ad on craigslist. And I think it is the same photo.

Netex1
10-31-07, 00:35
I just rechecked she on craigslist she is in the erotic section. Same shot also.

N2Techno
11-01-07, 02:54
You guys are just jealous. Its all about knowing how to negotiate. I can usually get the chicas to pay me for our sessions, not mention buy all my drinks back at the bar. Here is one I had from my last trip.You got one post,

Your credibility hasn't even started!

Pacific1
11-01-07, 06:12
Had the same one too at the same MP. She's very sweet and tries very hard to give a GFE. Took it up the ass without lube - now there's a trooper!

I met Karen while out for a walk through the local MP's in early September.

She was about 8 mil for 1/2 hour. later after they finished work for the day I met up for dinner with her & her co-worker Marcela.

Following day before work she dropped by for a 2-3 hour morning session.

fun time was had by all.

Member 2694
11-01-07, 11:51
You guys are just jealous. Its all about knowing how to negotiate. I can usually get the chicas to pay me for our sessions, not mention buy all my drinks back at the bar. Here is one I had from my last trip.You got one post,

Your credibility hasn't even started!N2Technotool,

And you have what? All of 7.

Have you contributed any photos yourself?

Besides, there are certain guys here with close to 100 posts or more who don't have much credibility in my view.

I've posted the photo, that should be proof enough for everybody that everything else I say is the god's honest truth. Shouldn't it?

Kenai
11-01-07, 14:56
Is there any chance you all can take this cat fight somewhere else?

Iva Bigun
11-01-07, 15:42
You guys are just jealous. Its all about knowing how to negotiate. I can usually get the chicas to pay me for our sessions, not mention buy all my drinks back at the bar. Here is one I had from my last trip.Frequent poster and Senior Member from the States here. And all I got to say about this claim, and the pic is "Umm. BULLSHIT! "

Later,

Iva B.

Prolijo
11-01-07, 20:09
N2,

You're being a bit obtuse. I think it was pretty clear 2694 was being sarcastic. I mean, if he really wanted us to believe his post, do you really think he'd have used a picture of what appears to be Miss Costa Rica (judging from the sash)? It wouldn't matter how many other posts a guy had or how credible those posts were. Nobody is going to believe that big a whopper. Besides, didn't you also notice his choice of handle? Come on now. Obviously, he was lampooning a certain member of this forum.

I thought it was an interesting post and kind of funny (or at least I got a little chuckle out of it). I believe his point is basically the same as what I've been saying all along, that talk is cheap. I'm just glad to have some people back me up on that point even if in doing it they choose to keep their identity a secret.

To answer "2694's" rhetorical question, simply posting a pic proves absolutely nothing about the claims that go around it, other than that is what the girl portrayed in the photo looks like (and sometimes not even that).

Louista
11-01-07, 20:51
When I suscribe I hope I wil get information on girls where I fine then fone # but I see is not that way there is alot self fish alot guy wanto be super macho I'm addict to sex I has travel all Latin American start en that 80 went it was save. In the 80 e good looking girl cost 10 dolar toda la noche so stop been self fish shere infor if not don't sey nating.

Noguera
11-04-07, 03:39
So in keeping in the spirit of the page here are a few from my last trip.

D Panda[/QUOTE]

DRH1.jpg (19.5 KB, 789 views)

This shot looks like a room in the Holiday Inn? If so, did they nail you for the $25 chica fee? Where did you find the girl?

D Panda
11-04-07, 15:48
You have a sharp eye my friend.....it is the Holiday Inn.....My wingman and I took care of the door guy (($60 first day, weeks worth of wages for him)) and we had no problem after that. We stayed for a week so it was money well spent for the both of us. She was from HDR. Not all that though...easy on the eyes but mechanical, you can do much better. Live and learn I guess.

Panda

So in keeping in the spirit of the page here are a few from my last trip.

D Panda

DRH1.jpg (19.5 KB, 789 views)

This shot looks like a room in the Holiday Inn? If so, did they nail you for the $25 chica fee? Where did you find the girl?[/QUOTE]

N2Techno
11-10-07, 03:49
N2Technotool,

And you have what? All of 7.

Have you contributed any photos yourself?

Besides, there are certain guys here with close to 100 posts or more who don't have much credibility in my view.

I've posted the photo, that should be proof enough for everybody that everything else I say is the god's honest truth. Shouldn't it?I am a member of USA with over 150 Posts and CRT also! I just never have anything to post here due to I never posted about my mongering here!

Steeda3519
11-20-07, 04:15
Nice work my friend. Nice work.

Here's a pic of the accessories I bought in New York especially for CR girls. After two nights and two girls, still unopened and unused. Hopefully they will come in useful tonight.

PS - ignore the date-stamp. I need to work out how to re-set it.

D Panda
12-12-07, 23:32
I thought everyone had foresaken the photo section. Thanks for the pic, you lucky S.O.B.

Milton1974
12-14-07, 00:11
Here are a few more from my recent trip. Giselle and Valeska. Both well worth the time and energy the last one is Marcela. Also greatGuauuu Great pics!

Noqrtr61
12-17-07, 14:46
Nice pics scuba, Kati is Hot. I was there a few times from 12/6 thru 12/11 and did not see her.

NOQ

Lorenzo
12-17-07, 17:30
This is Kati. Only the lucky few in their lives will get to experience her. Everyone else will keep searching.
Where did you find Kati? She is a real keeper.

Noguera
12-18-07, 03:23
ScubaBum, what gives. The shots you are posting of Kati are the same identical shots from DodgerBulldog. Kati is a Nica from Leon. Why are you titling the shots “My Wife”. Are these your shots or are they those of the Dodge’s?

Dodger Bulldog
12-18-07, 06:39
Where did you find Kati? She is a real keeper.Katty is just one of those "Hyundai, hot dog, Gallo red, Maxfield Parrish, Neil Simon, Eminem, amateur"
type of chicas that one finds almost daily in Costa Rica.:rolleyes:

Surely she cannot be up to the highest standards of such a connoisseur!

Comparing CR to Rio is like comparing a Hyundai to a Rolls Royce, a hot dog to Chateaubriand, a Gallo red to Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Maxfield Parrish to Michelangelo, Neil Simon to Shakespeare, Eminem to Pavarotti.....but you get the idea. CR for the amateur, Rio for the connoisseur. Happy mongering, gentlemen. :rolleyes:

ScubaBum
12-20-07, 04:02
Noguera,

It is like DB stated. He saw my pics and asked me to either post them or give him permission to post them. I said go ahead and post them but I never saw them posted, so I waited a few weeks and then posted them myself.

Scuba

Smokers Rule
12-21-07, 17:21
I love Andrea. We are getting married.

One of the best ever at ZB. Now at one the high end strip clubs getting $300 for ST. I wish I could afford it!

Ezinho
12-23-07, 18:16
I've browsed this forum for a while and thought it was about time I gave back to the community. Here are a few pics from my trip to San Jose.
Wow, awesome fotos. Thanks for "giving back to the community"!

Where is the white girl from, CR? Looks like she could be a sorority girl from the U.S.

Pacific1
12-23-07, 18:55
Wow, awesome fotos. Thanks for "giving back to the community"!

Where is the white girl from, CR? Looks like she could be a sorority girl from the U.S.I think she is from CR. She and her half-sister (yes, you can have them perform for you together!) both work at ZB and are some of the most photographed women on this and another forum.

Smokers Rule
12-23-07, 21:11
Their names are Pamela and Lorena. Lorena is awesome, and Pamela is legendary.

DR Monger II
12-23-07, 22:26
That isn't Pamela. The blondes name is Lorena. I think the Brunettes name is Karen?

Big Jay
12-23-07, 23:27
Where did the shots of them both blowing go? I somebody removing HC stuff form the forum?

Smokers Rule
12-24-07, 01:28
My apologies. Thought I saw Pam (the other blonde) in there. Yes, I believe the brunette is Karin.

AdventureMike
12-30-07, 23:39
Not a day after these posts I was lucky enough to spend an hour with the legendary half-sisters (Lorena and Pamela) and I had the time of my life. I will post photos upon my return in another few weeks.

I am in Jaco now but before I left SJ Lorena told me Pamela will be in Jaco all week so I keep hoping to run into her (however unlikely).

Pacific1, when were you there at ZB? Lorena has plumped up a good 15 lbs. Since your photos (maybe too much Holiday cheer), but she is still super sexy and energetic. I had 3 sessions with her on different days, including the one with Pamela. Over the 3 sessions I took about 200 photos and videos including some amazingly raunchy money shots (those I will have to keep in the vault) and she and Pamela cheerfully and lustfully gazed into the camera for every one. Good times.

Their names are Pamela and Lorena. Lorena is awesome, and Pamela is legendary.

AdventureMike
01-02-08, 21:05
Correction, their names are Pamela and Laura (maybe Laura is short for Lorena). I wish I was going back to SJ before my return but sadly have to depart from Managua.

Not a day after these posts I was lucky enough to spend an hour with the legendary half-sisters (Lorena and Pamela) and I had the time of my life. I will post photos upon my return in another few weeks.

I am in Jaco now but before I left SJ Lorena told me Pamela will be in Jaco all week so I keep hoping to run into her (however unlikely).

Pacific1, when were you there at ZB? Lorena has plumped up a good 15 lbs. Since your photos (maybe too much Holiday cheer), but she is still super sexy and energetic. I had 3 sessions with her on different days, including the one with Pamela. Over the 3 sessions I took about 200 photos and videos including some amazingly raunchy money shots (those I will have to keep in the vault) and she and Pamela cheerfully and lustfully gazed into the camera for every one. Good times.

Smokers Rule
01-03-08, 00:55
I would respectfully disagree and propose that her name is, indeed, Lorena.

ArchieLeach
01-03-08, 11:36
It's Lorena (Blonde) and Karen (Brunette). Pamela is not in these pics. Some people are confusing her with Lorena, with whom she has been photographed many times. She's also been photographed with Karen many times.

Pac knows all about them. :)

Can someone else confirm Scuba Bum's note on Andrea no longer working there? I think I'm going to cry like a little girl now. I was hoping to see her in a month.

Baby Huey
01-03-08, 19:22
Can someone else confirm Scuba Bum's note on Andrea no longer working there? I think I'm going to cry like a little girl now. I was hoping to see her in a month.

She is now working at Atlantis. It is a Strip Club and making the big dollars.

Belldude2
01-16-08, 09:57
Fun at Zona Blue.

Dude that Morenita in "fun at zona blue" is so frickin FINE!!!!!

Fly Guy II
01-16-08, 12:50
AdventureMike,
Great photos. The girls have killer eyes and the rest of their package is not shabby too. Anymore to share?
Thanks
FG II

Meat Loaf
01-17-08, 14:12
AdventureMike,

Great Photos!

Cenoteguy
01-20-08, 19:44
Adverture Mike:

How much for the whole trick?

Will be visiting there this year some time.

Cenoteguy

AdventureMike
01-21-08, 09:00
I think the rates are in the reports of distinction but I'll repeat it here.

ZB charges US$30 per chica for 30 min, or $50 per hour (42 with a CRT card). With them I paid for 30 min (but got closer to 45 min), so it came out to $60 plus I tipped $20 more each (well worth it for 100+ photos, maybe 10 min of MPEG video, and a full PSE complete with facial).

Adverture Mike:

How much for the whole trick?

Will be visiting there this year some time.

Cenoteguy

Rebel Monger
01-23-08, 21:49
On Christmas Eve I was lucky enough to spend an hour with the legendary half-sisters (Laura and Pamela) at Zona Blue and I had the time of my life.
Do you really think those two are half-sisters? That's just a "fantasy" they sell you. Personally, I wouldn't have any respect at all for sisters who would lick each other pussy, or any relative for that matter. I don't understand how somebody could be turned on by that. Just visualize your sisters or daughters doing that. How would you like it?

Phileas
01-23-08, 23:01
I take it you don't believe in Santa Claus.

Sammon
01-23-08, 23:33
Very rarely real sisters or half sisters go down on each other. Most of the girls all over the world call their close friends as sisters. Sometimes they will say same father, different mothers. Who really knows the truth? And who cares?
This is not a moral issue. We cannot justify our mongering as a moral highground either.
If the girls go down on each other half sisters or otherwise, it is good for our mongering experience. I commend the guy who posted these pictures and enjoyed their company and sex.
Like they say in America if you do not like the show you are watching turn off the TV. Nobody is slamming down your throat to watch the pictures.,

Baby Huey
01-24-08, 00:16
Do you really think those two are half-sisters? That's just a "fantasy" they sell you. Personally, I wouldn't have any respect at all for sisters who would lick each other pussy, or any relative for that matter. I don't understand how somebody could be turned on by that. Just visualize your sisters or daughters doing that. How would you like it?

Last summer, I got into town late on a sunday afternoon and staying at ZB. I have known Pamela for a few years now, she was working, but book until closing. The problem was she was on vacation the rest of the week and was heading out of town. So she suggested to go out for a few drinks after work and Chat. She finished work and head out to her vehicle and mother was there waiting for her. So we all went out and had a few beers. Mom did comfirm that Laura was Pamela true half sister. Driving in SJ with Pamela can be a experience!!!

AdventureMike
01-24-08, 04:23
Well said, Sir.

I had read on CRT some strong opinions that they were not half sisters but when I was actually there in front of them both I read such similarity in the facial structure that I felt there was about a 60% chance they really were half-sisters so that is what I chose to believe. Anyone who chooses to believe otherwise proves that opinions are just perceptions and it is silly to try to find fault with such a subjective thing.

I could really care less if anyone disagrees with my opinion but after reading JimHart69's encounter I think it even more reasonable to believe there is an extremely good chance they are at least related and I still find the fantasy of that hot.

And who cares?

This is not a moral issue. We cannot justify our mongering as a moral highground either.

If the girls go down on each other half sisters or otherwise, it is good for our mongering experience. I commend the guy who posted these pictures and enjoyed their company and sex.

Like they say in America if you do not like the show you are watching turn off the TV. Nobody is slamming down your throat to watch the pictures.,

AdventureMike
01-24-08, 04:31
Sounds like a fun and insightful time, JH. Do they have the same mother? If it was the same mother I can imagine she would be pretty interesting and wild to have produced 2 such rowdy vixens.

Also, those suites at the ZB look pretty sweet. Did you get your money's worth in chica discounts?

Last summer, I got into town late on a sunday afternoon and staying at ZB. I have known Pamela for a few years now, she was working, but book until closing. The problem was she was on vacation the rest of the week and was heading out of town. So she suggested to go out for a few drinks after work and Chat. She finished work and head out to her vehicle and mother was there waiting for her. So we all went out and had a few beers. Mom did comfirm that Laura was Pamela true half sister. Driving in SJ with Pamela can be a experience!!!

Baby Huey
01-24-08, 15:17
They do have the same mother, different fathers. The mother was in the business also. I believe she has been out of it for sometime now.

Staying at ZB is great! The cost is higher then most places in town, but the rooms are large, with wet and dry sausa in each room. The clean staff will clean your room a few times a day, after the action. If you do a few session a day, it pays for the higher cost of the room. The best is you can get 2 girls for 2 hours for $80.00 that are truely bi. Plus, instead of dealing with the small rooms with the small bed downstair, you have a large king size bed to play in!

I will be down there on monday and this is the 4th time I have stayed at ZB.

Rebel Monger
01-25-08, 22:21
Very rarely real sisters or half sisters go down on each other. Most of the girls all over the world call their close friends as sisters. Sometimes they will say same father, different mothers. Who really knows the truth? And who cares?
Maybe we see this situation in a different way due to our culture difference. I was born in Cuba and in my culture, having sex with relatives is a no-no, those who do are down there with child molesters, but maybe in your culture that's ok; that's why you see it as a good mongering experience.
I'm just a normal guy who sometimes pay for sex. I don't need any fantasy to get a hard on, nature provided me and her with what I need for that, and if I ever get to the point where I need "those fantasies" to function, I rather be impotent.
It's not a moral issue, it's just human nature. Are you people so alienated from your own family that don't see anything wrong with two sisters going down on each other?

Prolijo
01-26-08, 01:47
i'm just a normal guy who sometimes pay for sex. i don't need any fantasy to get a hard on, nature provided me and her with what i need for that, and if i ever get to the point where i need "those fantasies" to function, i rather be impotent.

it's not a moral issue, it's just human nature. are you people so alienated from your own family that don't see anything wrong with two sisters going down on each other?rm,
lighten up! judge not lest ye be judged! there are those who'd say paying for sex in the first place isn't normal. that it is somehow demeaning to both those who sell themselves that way and/or to those who feel they have to procure it by such means. or that it is somehow a debasement of what should be an act of love or procreating. to paraphrase what you just said and present it from another angle, there are also those who might say "if i ever get to the point where i need to pay for sex to get my rocks off, i'd rather be impotent". i'm not any of those people, but there are certainly many who would fall into one or all of those categories.

if i've learned one thing from taking part in this "hobby" is to never be too judgemental about practically anything that other people are into because i'm well aware that there will always be others who might think pretty much the same things about some of the stuff that i consider "normal". to be judgemental of others and then to hope others would refrain from being that way with me seems very hypocritical to me.

of course, there are limits. basically, whatever we do it should be between consenting adults and shouldn't cause harm to either party. but does any of that really apply here? i fail to see how 2 adult half sisters being intimate with each other can at all be equated with an adult having sex with a relative who is below the age of consent, which is what you just did. even in cuba, i suspect that it isn't all that different from anywhere else. when most people think of [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128) they're mainly thinking of sex between an adult and a child relative (ie real molestation) or between a brother and sister (or male and female 1st cousins) from which defective offspring might result. and they look at that with much understandable repugnancy. otoh, i think lesbian [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128) is far less common and not what most people are really thinking about when they're considering perverted [CodeWord129] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord129) acts. there is also a completely arbitrary but definitely existant difference in the way our cultures view 2 women having sex with each other (related or otherwise) and the way it views 2 men in a similar situation (at least on the part of most men). one is often seen as extremely hot and the other as extremely icky. furthermore, i also suspect that if most cuban men were to consider 2 sisters from someone else's family having sex they'd be just as turned on by it as any of us.

is it a little twisted? sure. would i myself have sex with a relative? probably not (well maybe if i was really drunk and it was with a really hot 2nd cousin twice removed :), but all my relatives are really ugly). is it my nature? again, no. however, we're not the ones having sex with our sisters, they are and that's their choice. our degree of alienation or not from our own families has absolutely nothing to do with it. and if 2 really hot women, who are unrelated to me, want to tell us they're sisters and then allow us to watch or participate in something they shouldn't be doing with each other, then who are we to stop them. you just don't get it. it is the very taboo nature of it that raises its appeal (similar to such fantasies as greek sex, the mile high club, etc.) and that is why it appeals to so many guys. are you telling me you're sexual tastes are so vanilla, that you only have sex in the missionary position and don't have any such fantasies at all?

Rebel Monger
01-26-08, 10:48
rm,
lighten up! judge not lest ye be judged! there are those who'd say paying for sex in the first place isn't normal. that it is somehow demeaning to both those who sell themselves that way and/or to those who feel they have to procure it by such means. or that it is somehow a debasement of what should be an act of love or procreating. to paraphrase what you just said and present it from another angle, there are also those who might say "if i ever get to the point where i need to pay for sex to get my rocks off, i'd rather be impotent". i'm not any of those people, but there are certainly many who would fall into one or all of those categories.

if i've learned one thing from taking part in this "hobby" is to never be too judgemental about practically anything that other people are into because i'm well aware that there will always be others who might think pretty much the same things about some of the stuff that i consider "normal". to be judgemental of others and then to hope others would refrain from being that way with me seems very hypocritical to me.

of course, there are limits. basically, whatever we do it should be between consenting adults and shouldn't cause harm to either party. but does any of that really apply here? i fail to see how 2 adult half sisters being intimate with each other can at all be equated with an adult having sex with a relative who is below the age of consent, which is what you just did. even in cuba, i suspect that it isn't all that different from anywhere else. when most people think of [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128) they're mainly thinking of sex between an adult and a child relative (ie real molestation) or between a brother and sister (or male and female 1st cousins) from which defective offspring might result. and they look at that with much understandable repugnancy. otoh, i think lesbian [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128) is far less common and not what most people are really thinking about when they're considering perverted [CodeWord129] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord129) acts. there is also a completely arbitrary but definitely existant difference in the way our cultures view 2 women having sex with each other (related or otherwise) and the way it views 2 men in a similar situation (at least on the part of most men). one is often seen as extremely hot and the other as extremely icky. furthermore, i also suspect that if most cuban men were to consider 2 sisters from someone else's family having sex they'd be just as turned on by it as any of us.

is it a little twisted? sure. would i myself have sex with a relative? probably not (well maybe if i was really drunk and it was with a really hot 2nd cousin twice removed :), but all my relatives are really ugly). is it my nature? again, no. however, we're not the ones having sex with our sisters, they are and that's their choice. our degree of alienation or not from our own families has absolutely nothing to do with it. and if 2 really hot women, who are unrelated to me, want to tell us they're sisters and then allow us to watch or participate in something they shouldn't be doing with each other, then who are we to stop them. you just don't get it. it is the very taboo nature of it that raises its appeal (similar to such fantasies as greek sex, the mile high club, etc.) and that is why it appeals to so many guys. are you telling me you're sexual tastes are so vanilla, that you only have sex in the missionary position and don't have any such fantasies at all?
prolijo, as i've known you (cybernetically) for quite a few years now, i know you're pretty good with words, but not good enough to convince me that it's ok for two sisters going down on each other, and if a person enjoys that, it means that it accept it as normal.
you see, i have three sisters and three daughters which i love very much and i can't even imagine them doing that. just think about your sisters, or daughters doing that for the enjoyment of a pervert.
as for my sexual tastes, it's not vanilla at all, i've done quite a few things in my life, and yes, i have had a few fantasies but none included [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128) in anyway.
blood is sacred, and so it's friendship!

Karlton
01-26-08, 11:38
prolijo, as i've known you (cybernetically) for quite a few years now, i know you're pretty good with words, but not good enough to convince me that it's ok for two sisters going down on each other, and if a person enjoys that, it means that it accept it as normal.

you see, i have three sisters and three daughters which i love very much and i can't even imagine them doing that. just think about your sisters, or daughters doing that for the enjoyment of a pervert.

as for my sexual tastes, it's not vanilla at all, i've done quite a few things in my life, and yes, i have had a few fantasies but none included [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128) in anyway.

blood is sacred, and so it's friendship!yes [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128). a game the whole fakmly can enjoy.

karlton

Dgfd
01-26-08, 17:22
Weird discussion belongs elsewhere.

Member #2666
01-26-08, 23:15
Pamela and Lorena ar no more sisters or half sisters than any one of you and me...

They get a lot of milage from that act and it works great for the mongers fantasies...pura vida

PS ... I'm an only child

Prolijo
01-27-08, 20:09
I have to go with 2666 on this one even though we seem to disagree on just about everything else. The term sister is used fairly indiscriminately by all of these girls. Is it some innocent laxity used to describe 2 girls that really are just especially good friends (ie with no actual shared blood) or is it something a bit more calculated designed to "get extra mileage" from many mongers? Who can really say except them? However, we can say that this is certainly an unusual FANTASY that does hold some appeal for many guys. And if those guys can manage to believe those girls really are sisters as part of their fantasy, shouldn't that be good enough, true or not?

RM,
I think you're still missing what I'm trying to say. I never specifically said that "it's ok for two sisters going down on each other". I never said it wasn't either. What I said was that I wasn't about to judge it one way or the other. If other people (jointly) choose to do that or not, it is really just their business. At least so much as it impacts no one else but those people directly involved.

Also, I never said that "if a person enjoys that, it means that it accept it as normal." Normal is what most people do and most people (hopefully) don't have sex with their relatives. Actually, whether one enjoys this sort of thing or not, I'd have to say that it is DECIDEDLY NOT normal. However, normality, or lack thereof, is not really the issue. There are many things that are not in the norm of what most people do, but that by ITSELF doesn't make those things somehow immoral or bad.

You see, I have three sisters and three daughters which I love very much and I can't even imagine them doing that. Just think about your sisters, or daughters doing that for the enjoyment of a pervert.You keep coming back to seeing this as some personal thing that your own family would engage in and how you'd feel about that. Again you seem to be missing the point.

First of all, if I had sisters and daughters, I wouldn't want them to be doing ANYTHING for the enjoyment of perverts, let alone have sex with each other, and that would include prostituting themselves at all. However, that doesn't stop me (or you apparently) from having sex with women who have chosen this profession and who are clearly someone else's daughters or sisters. So why would it be any better for them to have sex with a bunch of perverts (who might beat them, rob them, impregnate them or give them some disease) than to have sex with each other? Or why is it any better for US to have someone ELSE'S young (but of legal age of course) daughter wh0re herself out and fuck old farts like OURSELVES than it would be for us to simply watch that same daughter having sex with HER sister (btw, something she might be doing anyway even if we weren't even there)? Perhaps, I'm just missing something.

Secondly, we're not even talking (or at least I'm not) about having sex with our OWN sisters and daughters or in watching them have sex with each other. I'd hope that SPECIFIC image would quickly wilt any woody derived from the fantasy of watching 2 strange sisters having sex (even if it didn't, I'd think that'd AT LEAST be better than those guys acting out on their fantasies and ACTUALLY having sex with 2 women who REALLY were THEIR relations). However, I think personalizing it that way is actually the furthest thing from the minds of most guys who find this appealing, and it doesn't reflect any similar sort of drive that they'd have to see something like that actually take place in their OWN families, as you seemed to suggest. What we're talking about here does NOT have ANYthing at ALL to do with our OWN families, sisters or daughters but rather about someone ELSE'S. What they choose to do (assuming these girls aren't somehow being co-erced or co-opted into doing something they really don't want to do) is their family's business, not ours. We're just there for the ride.

BTW, I think it is great that the Admin seperated out this Photo Gallery DISCUSSION thread, something that was done long ago in other parts of the ISG forum. It remains to be seen how well we all are at keeping the discussion here and the photos there, but at least we can try. Anyway, even this topic of "sisters" has strayed WAY off from the original photo posting that started it.

Noguera
02-02-08, 19:00
Member #2666

I had to chuckle at your photo "dueling vibes" posted in the photo gallery

mini-dueling vibes.jpg (55.8 KB, 2921 views)

I love the diamond and wedding ring on the one girl. What woman would wear these to work at a ***** house? Plus, 99.99% of the barrio girls will never have these.

It just made me laugh.

Alemaker
07-08-10, 20:36
I wanted to take a peak at some of the photos. Seems like there are more complaints than photos here. Remember guys. "There is a seat for every ass."

That said. I wanted to share some of the asses that have been in my seat lately.

Noroc!

Ale

Vamp
07-09-10, 00:38
Great pics!. THe only thing I wonder if is Erika is a shemale, kind of muscular for a tica.

Iguana Six
07-09-10, 00:56
I wanted to take a peak at some of the photos. Seems like there are more complaints than photos here. Remember guys. "There is a seat for every ass."

That said. I wanted to share some of the asses that have been in my seat lately.

Noroc!

Ale

Where did you find Erika11? How much? What time of day?

Inquiring minds want to know!

This is what I mean by the "6 Billion Peso Paisa," or the "Robo-chica." How do you get a Colombian "10" in the Del Rey? Start with an "8" in Medellin, and invest in surgery, lipo, a gym, etc.

Alemaker
07-09-10, 18:12
Where did you find Erika11? How much? What time of day?

Inquiring minds want to know!

This is what I mean by the "6 Billion Peso Paisa," or the "Robo-chica." How do you get a Colombian "10" in the Del Rey? Start with an "8" in Medellin, and invest in surgery, lipo, a gym, etc.I met Erika last November at the Del Rey in the afternoon. I was having lunch at the Colonial (by the window)when I saw her and a friend walk in to the DR.

Dropped a 10K note to cover my lunch and sprinted out the door towards the DR.

As it turns out, Erika is from Uruguay. She was on her way to LA (Fitness magazine shoot) and she stopped into SJO to see her "sister". She had been told about the DR and was curious about the operation so they went in for a visit. That's when I met them.

Her "sister" said her name was Natalia, and that she sometimes attends parties at Hotel M.

Traded numbers with Erika. Dinner, drinks and dancing later at Mas Tequila. Then she invited me back to her hotel. It was one of the Barcelo hotels I think. Kind of nervous on the way over. Should I even bring up the issue of money?

But as we're pulling up to the front of the hotel, Erika tells me to pay the taxi. Gives me her room number. Tells me the location of the hotel ATM. And that I'll need $300 US if I want to spend the night. My hands were trembling as I withdrew the cash. TLN with this sexy woman for $300. In a heartbeat.

Funny. I'm not sure, but I think the Barcelo isn't a Chica Friendly hotel. But since the chica was the one staying there. No problema bringing a chico to the room. Double standard?

Having never visited Medellin, if Erika is an 8 in Colombia. I need to make my reservations very soon for a visit.

I have a number for her in Uruguay. We talk every month or so. Got to take her out on one visit to LA. No sex. Just dinner. Damn. Still a lot of fun because you get a lot of looks from other people. Excellent wing-chick.

Last discussion we had. She mentioned that she was going to set up her own website for escorting. Once the site is up, I'll pass it along for those who are curious.

Nastravi,

Ale

Johnny Sax
07-16-10, 06:17
alemaker, you have good taste, those will help bring up the average a bit here in the pics forum.

shemale? ru kidding? i think you've gotten to used to the latina-tummy types. yeah, erika looks buff but i don't see "shemale"!

however, $300 for tln is way too much to pay, even for her. i've never paid more than $100 for tln. $150 woulda been my max for erika. you gotta always bargain, never say yes to the first offer (or demand!) that comes outta her mouth. imho

now as to the discussion about sisters, first of all i don't buy that pamela and whats her name are sisters. i talked to them about it at length and they had me sorta convinced but on 2nd thought, i figure they're probably just cousins or half-sisters or something.

now, as to whether or not this is wrong, i don't think this should be off-topic here, since the subject came up of 2 of the girls claiming to be sisters.

it doesn't bother me a bit that they could be sisters. i've heard interviews on the radio about sisters who have sex with each other and as far as i'm concerned there's nothing really wrong with it if they're of legal age and both enjoy it. in the case of the interviews i've heard, they all seem to enjoy it and it doesn't seem to be causing them any problems. so why should it bother me?

i know my male cousins used to masturbate each other when they were ****s. i'm pretty sure they did not as adults. i'm sure this goes on all the time though with kids. now if those kids grow up and decide to keep doing that kind of thing, so what? as long as a brother doesn't get his sister pregnant, what difference does it make? call me immoral, whatever; i really don't care what brothers and sisters do together.

all i know is pamela is a hot sex-driven woman and she likes to make it with girls, and one of those girls she claims is her sister. all i know is, i had a good time with them! whether they're cousins or sisters or friends, it don't make a dang bit of difference to me.

Weasal
07-16-10, 07:19
Alemaker, nice pics and thank you for sharing! That was quite a nice surprise to see Sue, and damn she looks good. I have been with her before and she has mentioned that she goes with other girls but she is picky. She also said that someone drug her to NF once and she didn't like it because she thought it was too sleazy, or dirty, or whatever. So, a couple questions. Did you select jacki and Sue independently of each other, or did one of them recommend the other as a third? Also, was there real lesbian acts, or did they just switch off on you and no real girl-girl action. How did this go? Oh yea, you'll probably remember that she gave excellent head.

Thanks in advance.

Weasal

Alemaker
07-16-10, 18:20
Alemaker, nice pics and thank you for sharing! That was quite a nice surprise to see Sue, and damn she looks good. I have been with her before and she has mentioned that she goes with other girls but she is picky. She also said that someone drug her to NF once and she didn't like it because she thought it was too sleazy, or dirty, or whatever. So, a couple questions. Did you select jacki and Sue independently of each other, or did one of them recommend the other as a third? Also, was there real lesbian acts, or did they just switch off on you and no real girl-girl action. How did this go? Oh yea, you'll probably remember that she gave excellent head.

Thanks in advance.

WeasalHi Weasal.

Yeah. Sue is a very cool person. (picked me up at the airport last time I came into town. Great reaction from all the taxi drivers.)

When I first met Sue, she was working duos with Patricia (see photos). I went with them both. A couple of times actually. The sex was great, but I felt like the lesbian play was acted out. Seeing them seperately is much better.

I was talking with Sue last visit, and she mentioned that she reall does enjoy the touch of another woman, but Patricia does not. So, yes, it is an act with them. I asked Sue to let me know if she has a friend that she likes. That's where Jacki comes in.

They were part of a 4-way girl show. The two of them clicked. Spent the rest of the night together in one of the short-stay motels. Sue's description was so hot, I had to ask. No beg. To get in the middle of their love-making.

Great fun. Very interactive experience. I also learned a bit about the way women provide oral to each other.

If you're a friend of Sue's, she will be cool with bringing Jacki along. Give it a try. But be prepared for an intense workout.

Salud,

-ale

BTW. Johnny. Totally agree that $300 is too much for TLN. But this was a unique opportunity. That I wasn't going to miss out on for want of an extra $100. Actually, given how the night went, I'd pay it again and again and, well I think you get my point. Very special!

Sisters. Funny that you mentioned Pamela and her "sister" Laura. The connection is not biological. Pamela's father has a relationship with Laura's mother. But they have been selling the sister thing for a couple of years at HLH.

Cheers all

Blight782
12-16-11, 13:50
LMAO. Seriously?

Nvslim
09-10-12, 10:09
Was in San Jose July 18-25. Am posting this so late because since I returned been swamped at the office and a close family member has been in the hospital seriously ill for an extended period. Met a few girls on Facebook this trip. Juliana can be found at the Del Rey during early evening. Met her through the Del Rey Facebook page. She has a hot friend Dayana who mostly works Jaco. Tried to hook up with her but she took days to reply to my FB message so didn't get the chance. Juliana is a real hottie, but the sex was so-so. She went for $80 for two hours plus a $20 propina for BBBJ. Also allowed assplay with my tounge and fingers, but that's as far as she let it advance in terms of her culo. She loved DATY and O'd a few times.Thanks for the report and the pics. Looks like you had good luck and a good time.

Slim

Sammon
09-10-12, 17:39
Totally agree that $300 is too much for TLN. But this was a unique opportunity. That I wasn't going to miss out on for want of an extra $100. Actually, given how the night went, I'd pay it again and again and, well I think you get my point. Very special!

Cheers allOnce I paid $300 to a 10/10 columbian girl with big boobs. She came and sat with me while I was gambling. I did make some money. She was like a insatiable tigress in bed. So much so after fucking her in different positions for one hour and I came she wanted me to use my hand to make har come couple of more times. She stayed with me for three nights but I only paid $100 more. We did go together to volcano etc sightseeing. She was real GFE.

Never saw her afterwards. Maybe somebody married her.