PDA

View Full Version : 2006 - Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Traveler1234
09-13-06, 21:08
While everyone was reacting (correctly in support of G), I decided to take a deep breath before making a public post.

Let me preface this post by saying I am an acquaintance of The Traveler (we met briefly for a drink and quick bite with Duni and NoCBJ4ME) and I believe a friend/supporter of Mr. G. And I’ve probably posted more than 100+ on Mr. G’s thread and as guilty of chit chat as any other.

Before TT ‘crossed the line’, I traded pm directly with him, with constructive and suggestive comments on both his style and tone of posts. I am also in frequent contact with Mr. G via pm, and most recently re TT and their little war. (and others, you know who you are, we also traded pm on the same)

It seems to me, IMHO -- both are “provocateurs”, both enjoy going to the edge, and both think they can ‘push’ people’s buttons. This statement is made on the basis of their public posts as well as private pm. I am not disclosing any confidential information they may have shared with me, nor am I passing judgement on either on them….merely trying to state the obvious.

It should also be pretty evident that one big (not necessarily ‘the’) motivation for Mr. G is to get to that 100,000 hit mark and full occupancy at Livingstone. Construction of his addition only testifies to his marketing acumen….and to that extent, he is pushing the right buttons. Other times, I wonder? But, he does have his own thread, and therefore should be granted latittude on that thread.

I won’t comment on TT’s motivations – I might have only a partial understanding. One day he’s in your face, then he’s silent for long periods. To his credit, if one can focus on the substance rather than style, more often than not, he is correct (again IMHO).

Bottom line?

As I pm Piper1 earlier this week, it wasn’t too long ago he was a ‘newbie’ to LOS and when he first posted on these threads, facetiously provoked me into being ‘gentle’ with his query. Ironically we met up at G's and I was his cameraman for one brief moment - The board was a lot of fun, and I thought a lot of good information being exchanged. Differences of opinion existed but there was a sense of comarade. Last few months – atmosphere on the LOS threads has changed….now it appears everyone is in everyone's face :(

PS - ironic this post follows TT's 2500 post - congrats.

Karaoke
09-13-06, 21:12
Let me be the first to congratulate you on reaching the milestone of 2500 posts. It must be quite a challenge to compose 2500 quality, non-repetitive reports that are informative or interesting or humorous or some combination there of.

Karaoke

Piper1
09-13-06, 21:35
As I pm Piper1 earlier this week, it wasn’t too long ago he was a ‘newbie’ to LOS and when he first posted on these threads, facetiously provoked me into being ‘gentle’ with his query. Ironically we met up at G's and I was his cameraman for one brief moment - The board was a lot of fun, and I thought a lot of good information being exchanged. You know, I'd forgotten about your "gentle" RTFF, you bestard!

Anyway, nicely stated and balanced post.

There's always going to be button-pushing, and most of the time (when it doesn't get deeply personal) it's at least mildly entertaining. As I've said in the past, I also have the occasional jab at posters. Sadly for me, they never notice. :(

Traveler - I never saw the Domino posts about your family you refer to (way before my time), but if you were so offended by him mentioning your family ... (do I have to finish this sentence? I don't think so. There's a logical conclusion).

Piper1
09-13-06, 21:52
Piper, Vandalnn and others

Sadly your below posts - which largely overact and hyperbolize what I have said - indicate that I may have said anything negative about his family or even attacked it, which absolutely isn't the case.Traveler, please cite where I overreacted or hyperbolized.

Please cite where I did say anything negative either about Mrs. G or his kid. Please cite where I accused you of saying negative things about them. I said you went over the line to bring his family into it. I didn't say that you said anything negative about them.

Well, I'm bored by the pedantic semantics. Man, you should've been a lawyer!

1Ball
09-13-06, 22:23
Anyway, all of you have double standards.
Domino mentioned my family many times but nobody of you got the balls to criticize him for doing so or for his constant hits below the belt-line.
Not a double standard at all.
Giotto is likeable, and friends support friends.
You, are not, and have lost all your support.
I will not dignify your other post to me with an answer. Waaaaaaaaaay beneath me.

Duniawala
09-13-06, 23:03
Traveler

I think you are not getting the point. Your ego is getting in the way.

Dr. G a is grown man (29 y/o and counting). He has made a base in BKK and has sunk in considerable money in his project. I assume he also has spent many years in Thailand and is very well familiar with its culture, laws etc. You should give him the respect that what he chooses to say on this board, has been carefully thought out. He knows the risks and the benefits of what he is doing.

Your advice to him regarding his family, was totally uncalled for. What in effect you said, is that Dr. G has no clue as to what he is doing (in other words: stupid) and you are the all knowing teacher/parent who needs to show the right path.

Now, do you get it?

As I said earlier, you were a nice guy when I first met you. But it seems that in the last six months or so you have digging yourself in a hole. Please sit back, relax and go over what you are writing for the past few months. If your goal is to have the largest amount of posts, well, congratulations now that you have passed 2500.

BTW, regarding the barely legal GF, all the details we know of her were provided by you on this board. So pray tell us, what did happen finally. Was she faithfull to the end? Did you marry her? Did she dump you or you dump her? Inquiring minds want to know.

Piper1
09-13-06, 23:21
Hmm, still miss all the whining about Giotto mentioning my mom 3 days ago.
But I guess that's ok for you guys, isn't it ?

Traveler - do you mean this post from a few days ago?

The Traveler,

Come on, sleep now. Mama will be angry otherwise.

Good night, and sweet dreams!

Giotto

Giotto! You should be ashamed of yourself! :D

1Ball
09-13-06, 23:28
Piper, now THAT was funny.
And Giotto, shame on you for mentionning his mother in a sex forum. 20 lashes in the dungeon.

Remember Monty Python ......."it's just a flesh wound".
LOL

Giotto
09-14-06, 07:58
Bestards and Friends,

I did not write reports for some time now, because the line was crossed with publishing information about my private life here in the board, and any respond of me would have only worsened the situation.

First of all I want to thank you for all your support. I am deeply impressed by the clear message most of you have sent, and surprised, too, because I never expected that. I have taken some extreme positions in the past, I plaid with words and buttons, so I always saw my own (at least partial) responsibility for that development. One can control his own reactions and responds, but not those of others, and everybody who writes in an internet forum should know that and consider the risks of his own actions. As my mother ( :) ) would say: Who plays with fire will burn himself.

For that I apologize to all of you for having you dragged into this discussion, which nobody from us really appreciated. Many of you have clearly taken side despite of all my wrongdoings, and the only remaining thing for me to do is to thank you one more time for all your support – and initiate that we all move on now!

If we are willing to learn something from all this we should look back and realize that we started with a discussion about my private risk assessments reg. the transmission of STDs in the Bangkok P4P scene and ended up with a discussion about the possible impact of my reports to my private life. Though I still fail to see any connection between both issues others obviously do. And they also find it correct to mention my 3.5 years old son here in this board; some of you visitors of the Lodge know him already, but never ever anybody mentioned him here. Thank you for that, too, you are decent people.

If we are willing to learn something from this discussion then it should be about the differentiation between an argument about different opinions or disagreement on facts, and the interference into the privacy of others. If I decide to write about my life and publish information here in the board it is my own private decision to do so. If somebody then wants to give me an advice that I made a mistake with what I decided to write here the right way of doing it would be to send a PM. It is then still my decision whether I want to leave that report in the thread, modify or delete it.

If somebody is now worried about the impact of this forum on my private life – then please note that I am living here in Asia, in Thailand. To visit massage parlors is part of the normal accepted life here as well having Mia Nois (if I had one, who knows? :) ). I just spoke to a girl just 2 days ago who told me about her father and his 4 wives, two of them living together in the same house. Though this is not the general rule of the family life here it is also nothing unusual. To understand this as a general threat for the existing relationship shows only a lack of understanding of the real Thai society.

Especially in Thai/Farang relationships it is much more important than everything else to give the woman security, perspective and a future. After living together for more than 7 years a visit in an MP would not be an issue at all. There is really far more between me and Mrs. G. than a 10 min. BJ in the Oily Place around the corner. And if “bar owners” would decide to tell her about what they read here she would barely pay attention to that. Though Thai woman can be very jealous they also can be surprisingly tolerant, if they know their partners, if they trust their partners and if they look back what the partners did for them during the time of their relationship.

So please, nobody needs to be worried. To end this excursion – all this is not a real issue. The issue is whether posters should give publicly advices or publish information about the private life of others. That’s what we all should think about.

I got tons of PMs during the past few days, and in many PMs the writers mentioned their frustration about what was going on in the forum, and that they were thinking about retiring. With all due respect to the private decisions of those who wrote that I want to ask you NOT to do so. Stay on the board and write about your experiences and opinions. If you reasonable and decent guys retire those posters remain who don’t have any limits, don’t respect the privacy of others and only use the forum to create some trouble for their own amusement. And then the forum dies.

You all know that you meet assholes from time to time in life, and you have learned to deal with them. It is not different here in this forum, some people don’t want to follow the basic rules of civility, they lost track and develop their own small troubled world in a bubble. In retiring from the board we would chose to run away and let them proceed, and this decision cannot be right.

In my point of view especially after the experience of the last few days there is only one way to deal with those antagonistic people on this forum: to systematically ignore them, to take any attention away from them – but to proceed with having fun on the board and doing “our thing”. Whether we discuss serious issues sometimes, of simply having some nonsense chit-chat – as long as some people like to read it, and as long as we add some useful information in between everybody be able to find his place here. To retire from the forum should not be an option.

To finalize this chapter of the last few days I decided to prepare two more reports:

- one is a necessary clarification regarding the risk assessment report, because the issue is simply too important to let it die down like this.

- the second one will start a discussion about how this thread should be, what was learned and should be avoided for the future, and what kind of reports will be appreciated here.

Jackson decided to let the Thailand forum operate under the No Crosstalk rule. Just for information – I did not ask Jackson to do so, I did not complain about any report or any poster. If I read Jacksons post in the General Report thread I understand his decision not based on events in the “Giotto’s Lodge in Bangkok” thread. But for sure he saw the problems here, too, and he wanted to avoid a further spreading of this nonsense to other threads.

And now it is time for all of us to let go and move on.

Giotto

Meaty
09-14-06, 09:09
...And now it is time for all of us to let go and move on....Giotto
It certainly is. Looking forward to lots and lots of pics from the Maids party on Saturday, don't disappoint G.

Brotherrabitt
09-14-06, 09:18
Points and Buttons

We all have our morning routines I am sure, and after checking the serious news this morning on Hallo magazine online to make sure I am up-to-date with the latest state of the important world affairs, I continued my quest for the perfect nipple. Long time ago I have already decided I like small breasts, first of all because I like them and secondly becomes they are normally attached to a small frame, which I also like. Which appeals to a cheap dutch bastard like me, two for the price of one so to say.

However, the perfect nipple is another matter, even after much empirical research, I was still undecided. One of the reasons being of course that I did not approach this matter in a structured scientific way, but more in a haphazard way, basically studying whatever I found after unwrapping the package, and rating whatever I found.

The "nipple appeal", beside the shape of the breast to which it is attached, is basically determined by two aspects; the diameter of the areola and the nipple projection (or the degree of inversion). A good basic qualification of the different combinations between the two one can find on http://www.nipplerepair.com/nipple/ . Using this qualification has brought me a bit closer to deciding what for me the perfect nipple is.

After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that an areola of less than 2.5 cm and a "normal" nipple is my favourite (or nipple A3, if horizontal is A to E and vertical is 1-5).

However of course this is just a visual qualification, two more empirical tests are required, the "suck-test" and the "clip-on" test.

The suck test basically determines sweetness, time to hardness, level of moans in relation to time of sucking, etc. This can only be determined in real life, I do not think the pictures give much guidance on which nipples would score high in this test.

The Clip-on test is carried out using the so called Alabama Crossover Nipple Clam, a tool developed by a KKK-er in the 60's in Alabama, a dairy farmer who used it to punish his Frisian cows for not being racially pure, and clipped it on the two "black" nipples so that the milk would only flow from the "white" ones. Regardless of its' distasteful origin, the Alabama Crossover Nipple Clam is the only internationally certified tool to conduct the Clip-on test. Samples of these can be found in the Dungeon, however it might take a few days for Dr. G. to re-supply after Piper1 and 1Ball have visited, some people steal towels from a hotel, others nipple clams, what can I say.

Using the same qualification, it would seem that nipples A5 to E5 score the highest. However visually they do not have much appeal to me, if I ever encountered those nipples in a dark alley, I would probably run.

Nipple A3, my visual favourite, would probably score a "medium" on this test, but again results can only be determined objectively in real life.

One could also further complicate things by adding a racial component , i.e., is there a difference between a slav (or is it slavic in english ?) woman with an A3 nipple and say a Thai A3, in terms of their respective performance in the "suck test" and the "clip-on" text. I know a few slav nipples from up pretty close, Thai nipples however is such a long time ago, I can not make any sensible comments.

Many many many aspects on which I need to do more research, however the good thing being that I have now found a serene inner calm, as my main objective in life is now clear, and deo volente, I will have many years left to devote my life to solving this question.

Carpe Nippliem !

V.

Giotto
09-14-06, 09:31
It certainly is. Looking forward to lots and lots of pics from the Maids party on Saturday, don't disappoint G.Meaty,

hmmm...you know we don't publish pictures from our ladies. Only from our customers in bikinis :) !

Giotto

Meaty
09-14-06, 09:36
Meaty,hmmm...you know we don't publish pictures from our ladies. Only from our customers in bikinis :) !Giotto
:eek: There is a brown envelope at reception for you, it should cover the cost of destroying such pictures :o

(The above post does in no way confirm that any such pictures exist nor that 'Meaty' has ever warn a bikini or even part of a bikini in the presence of anyone whether implied or otherwise)

Brotherrabitt
09-14-06, 09:44
Meaty,

hmmm...you know we don't publish pictures from our ladies. Only from our customers in bikinis :) !

Giotto

But only if they have nice nipples I hope.

V.

Meaty
09-14-06, 09:52
But only if they have nice nipples I hope.V.
Never had any complaints about my nipples, girls are too busy moaning about the huge beer belly, excess hair and small penis :o

Giotto
09-14-06, 09:56
:eek: There is a brown envelope at reception for you, it should cover the cost of destroying such pictures :oMeaty,

Received the envelope and expected the content to cover the costs for building the new rooms. After being slightly disappointed I decided to let it go but to safe costs and used the envelope to return the pictures to your home.

Hopefully somebody is there to receive them... :) !

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-14-06, 09:58
Never had any complaints about my nipples, girls are too busy moaning about the huge beer belly, excess hair and small penis :o

Cross-talk, cross-talk, cross-talk ! You should be banned for making personal comments about a poster !

Or is it ok to make nasty comments about one-self ? Still a bit confused about this rule.

V.

Giotto
09-14-06, 10:07
I accept the crosstalk rule and understand it as the directive from the forum administrator that arguments, criticisms or opposing opinions shall not be directed to a member / handle directly.

For chit-chat, customer relations activities, fun, jokes and nonsense of all kind I will go ahead addressing posters with their handles. That is for me a question of politeness and personal connection to that specific member.

If I misunderstood this rule then I will either find my reports deleted suddenly, receive a warning from the forum administration or wake up one day and be banned. Anyway - we will find out.

Giotto

Giotto
09-14-06, 10:14
Bestards and Friends,

Some Bestards are visiting the Lodge soon. TQM manager Sir Duniawala has already announced that he will be here on 25/26.09.2006, to do his checks on the quality of our female staff. Others haven't told us the dates yet, but may be they should do now.

For all bestards being in Bangkok during that specific time periods it is their duty to come to the Lodge to welcome those far traveling friends of Livingstone's. Friends of the house are welcome to join the party.

As usual the first round is always on the house. Furthermore we will arrange a special ISG event with dance shows and whatever can be arranged, if we can find a group of bestards / friends which meet here.

Can you please post your proposals / arriving dates etc. that we can agree on one or two specific dates?

Thanks.

Giotto

SidTheSexist
09-14-06, 10:34
(The above post does in no way confirm that any such pictures exist nor that 'Meaty' has ever warn a bikini or even part of a bikini in the presence of anyone whether implied or otherwise)
ROATFLMAO:D:D:D

1Ball
09-14-06, 13:45
Crazy4Thai and I will be there around the 29 of September. Meaty, we expect you in full regalia the following evening, ready to entertain us.

Giotto
09-14-06, 13:49
Crazy4Thai and I will be there around the 29 of September. Meaty, we expect you in full regalia the following evening, ready to entertain us.1Ball and Crazy4Thai,

Thanks for this good news. I think we don't have to arrange anything for the 30th of September - Swimming Pool Party!!! . So Meaty and his Boyfriends will be there anyway! (Btw.: Meaty, have you given birth yet :) ?)

Now - what's about the time around 25./26 of September? Somebody here to drink Sir Duniawala under the table?

Giotto

1Ball
09-14-06, 13:58
If I remember correctly, Piper will be there around those dates, along with Duni, and Juice might still be there, chomping at the bit to get home ;)
So C4T, I doubt, with all these derelicts arriving a few days prior, that there will be anything but a pile of asses, oops, I mean ashes once we arrive.

1Ball
09-14-06, 14:01
Please return my home made movies. You must have found them under the bed in 115.

Brotherrabitt
09-14-06, 14:46
that there will be anything but a pile of asses, oops, I mean ashes once we arrive.

and some discarded nipples under the bed in room 115.

V

1Ball
09-14-06, 15:58
and some discarded nipples under the bed in room 115.

V
hey G, fire the maid, but keep her outfit for Meaty, of course. ;)

Piper1
09-14-06, 16:00
If I remember correctly, Piper will be there around those dates ... Sept 21, 22, 23, and Oct 6 and maybe 7, which doesn't match up with the dates anyone else is arriving. Guess I'll just have to keep myself happy with Island Girl and a wing-girl. I'll take her out and let her choose a wing-girl for us this time. She'll be taking an active role helping me pleasure and be pleasured by our wing-girl, so I'm sure she will choose carefully. Yeah baby!

Brotherrabitt
09-14-06, 16:13
which doesn't match up with the dates anyone else is arriving.

and if you think that is a coincidence, dream on brother ! :)

Piper1
09-14-06, 16:16
With girls dripping all over me (literally), who needs you bestards for company - bah! (uh oh - did I mention body fluids?)

Anyway, time for my power-nap before I go out to play a bit of pool then find tonight's lucky catch. Life is difficult sometimes.

Giotto
09-14-06, 19:37
With girls dripping all over me (literally), who needs you bestards for company - bah! (uh oh - did I mention body fluids?)...Pipeman,

LOL!

Just come back from the Office Bar - and yes, she was there! Healthy looking, as mentioned, she told me you are coming back to Bangkok?

"Really???" - I pretended to be surprised :) .

---

Shall I arrange a truck that she can pick you up in the airport :D ?

Giotto

Giotto
09-14-06, 19:48
Meaty,

You are absolutely correct. That post does not prove anything.

SidTheSexist,

Don't you think it is the right moment now that we post the pictures :D ?

Giotto

PS:

Meaty, I forgot, Vandalnn asked me to check your bikini size ... to make it easier for you here some specifications: http://www.nipplerepair.com/nipple/

Piper1
09-14-06, 19:59
Pipeman,

LOL!

Just come back from the Office Bar - and yes, she was there! Healthy looking, as mentioned, she told me you are coming back to Bangkok?

"Really???" - I pretended to be surprised :) .

---

Shall I arrange a truck that she can pick you up in the airport :D ?

Giotto
No need for a truck, I'll use my own personal f*cklift (ex towelholder) :D

Traveler1234
09-14-06, 20:08
No need for a truck, I'll use my own personal f*cklift (ex towelholder) :D

I know it's your 'rack' but isn't this the property of THE photographer? I am calculating my royalties on the use of this towel-holder name/photo and expect to collect next time we meet up, with interest.

Meaty
09-15-06, 04:26
Meaty, I forgot, Vandalnn asked me to check your bikini size ... to make it easier for you here some specifications: http://www.nipplerepair.com/nipple/Definetly the 'Shy' version !

ROATFLMAORAOTFLMAO :p

Meaty, we expect you in full regalia the following evening, ready to entertain us.If only i could be there, but the next few months are hectic with travel, nothing confirmed yet so i will try to make it so i can re-enact the bikini scene, which never happened before :o

(Btw.: Meaty, have you given birth yet ?)Not yet, the triplets, (Corona, Heineken and Leo) are taking longer than expected.

Please return my home made movies. You must have found them under the bed in 115.You can take away my country, but you can never take away my home made porn movies !

hey G, fire the maid, but keep her outfit for Meaty, of course. Hey, i am no cheap charlie, i already have my own Maid's outfit, as well G knows :D

By the way, G, you mentioned a new bar that remains trading later than usual between soi 5 and 7, well don't forget another bar in the same area, on top of Foodland soi 5, that place has a few pool tables, big open space, good music, and a mixture of FL's and BG's. when i left it was time for bacon and eggs :)

Giotto
09-15-06, 07:00
Sticking your bare fingers in a pussy which may be bleeding for all sorts of reasons is simply equal to going bareback.
Readers,

Though I know that many of you will not like it, my apologies right now, but I consider it to be my duty to clarify this issue.

As mentioned yesterday I need to add one more post which is connected to the Risk Assessment report I posted some days ago. After that a discussion about infection risks was ongoing, which went that far that I was accused to giving bad advice to readers and even taking the risk of infecting my own wife because of my own careless activities.

The general issue HIV transmission is way to serious to be used for a private discussion / argument as if we talk about a piece of cake, if as a result of it fear and unfounded information is spread.

The above statement

"Sticking your bare fingers in a pussy which may be bleeding for all sorts of reasons is simply equal to going bareback"

is highly questionable (I want to avoid to say "wrong"). I personally doubt that there will be any scientist or medical doctor in the world who will support this statement, based on the actual state of the scientific research on HIV transmission.

The problem for me in the discussion of the last few days were the possible microscopical cuts in the skin. Though this risk is statistically nearly in-measurable it logically exists. What follows out of this statement is that if I understand myself as a serious writer regarding this issue I CANNOT recommend to others to take any risks! I can only explain why I consider this risk to be so very low, that it is acceptable in regards to my own personal behavior!

The general tenor in the literature regarding the infection risk via normal healthy skin is that this risk is close to zero. But for the same reasons of personal responsibility if giving advices and recommendations NO SCIENTIST worldwide will say that the risk is zero!

To evaluate the risk of getting infected via microscopical cuts in the skin and about the risk to get infected via the normal healthy skin please DO NOT SIMPLY BELIEVE ME OR OTHER NON-SPECIALISTS , read the literature on websites like that one from CDC or UNAIDS or google "HIV transmission". There are plenty of scientific reports which can help you to evaluate this risk.

It shall be clearly pointed out that everybody has to make his own decision about the risks he accepts to take. Safe Sex does not exist, but Safer Sex does. Everybody please feel free to follow the advice from another poster in this thread to NOT STICK A FINGER into a vagina! You eliminate the rest risk that you get infected via a microscopical cut in your skin. I personally evaluate the risk as so extremely small, that I can accept it for the benefit of realizing other warning signals for different STDs or getting a general impression about the hygiene of that specific woman. But as mentioned before - this is my personal risk assessment!

-------------

But – what we all forget to mention in this discussion is that the biggest risk factor are WE and our OWN WEAKNESS in the heat of the night! It happens to me so many times now that some guests are talking to me that they were careless the night before, forgot to take a condom and ask me what they should do now.

Compared to the risks we take with unprotected vaginal or even anal sex we can simply forget all the discussion before! Our weakness is biggest risk factor at all, our general intention to dislike this piece of rubber which separates us from the woman, to try to find reasons to avoid it to have a real enjoyable session. And if you talk to women you will find out that many of them also don’t like to use condoms, and only use it for protection reasons.

Whenever a girl seams to be very clean (and nearly all Thai woman are), smells good, no skin lesions – and ESPECIALLY IF WE KNOW HER ALREADY "LONGER" (the famous “Second Night Syndrome”), she is easily considered to be free of HIV and all other STDs. And that is the biggest mistake one can make. If we participate in the P4P scene we have to remember all the time, that this girls are at a much higher risk to be infected with STDs of all kind than all other women in normal mono-partner relationships. We have to remind ourselves on this again and again and again, every time before a possible session, and there DOES NOT EXIST A SINGLE REASON to let us believe, that this specific girl is NOT INFECTED!

The one and only way to having unprotected intercourse with a woman at an acceptable risk level is to go through all necessary medical checks and wait for the results of the second HIV test, which usually is to be performed 3 months after the first test!

If somebody disagrees with this report please post your respond ONCE and move on then.

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-15-06, 07:52
[Report edited by Admin],

Some comments to your last post.

First of all, I see no need for any apologies. The crap of the last week had nothing to do with the subject as such, but with the way it was discussed. Many of us agree that there is a "line in the sand" which should under no conditions be crossed, we voiced our opinion and moved back to our favorite subjects of jacuzzis, guys in maid uniforms, pool parties and the secret affair of [Report edited by Admin] and [Report edited by Admin] (or [Report edited by Admin] as they shall be known from now, congrats guys, a match made in heaven). And probably it was about time this particular bomb exploded, it had been under the surface for a long time and it had to be removed.

And on a personal note, I have to admit it really got under my skin. Which suprised me, because this "obscure little sex board" should be only about "having a little fun" (to quote some other members). I will need counceling to re-arrange my priorities in life, even though my quest for the perfect nipple has given me a new direction (it's great to be shallow).

On STD's as such I think most of us are reasonable well informed, we all know we take a certain degree of risk, but with the standard precautions taken, it is at a somewhat acceptable level, for me in any case. The type of women I usually have sex with, are not the bottom of the barrel and most of them would like to live a while longer as well and make sure sensible precautions are taken, as do I. No 100 % guarantees, but if I wanted those, I would never have started my own business, would never get in a car, and would certainly not plan to go to the Lodge early November :). However I will also not ignore the cultural dimension, in the sense that if, as menioned in your post, guys come to you and admit they have had sex without a condom, it means the girls had as well. I know nothing about Thailand, and this is just an assumption (which is the mother of all fuck-ups), but if the traditional male-female roles in Thailand make the women more docile for lack of a better word, and accept to take bigger risks to please a man, it means that on average, LOS has a bigger risk and probably more precautions are needed. But again, just an assumption.

So, to sum it up (for me in any case), the discussion was distateful, but probably necessary, and had nothing to do with the subject as such, besides 1 or 2 posters, there was no ambivalence in the opinions, and I hope it will never be repeated.

V.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's No Crosstalk Policy. Please do not post any report that refers to or directly addresses or quotes another Forum Member while this Forum is operating under the No Crosstalk restriction. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Jaimito Cartero
09-15-06, 11:11
I had the pleasure of meeting Giotto last week. I'd read about the lodge, and I always try to support ISG people. While it was more than my normal cheap ass budget, say 1300 baht, it was a nice room. I was impressed with the quality bedding and linens, and the staff were pretty attentive.

Giotto was very helpful and showed me around Soi 33 a bit. I missed Juicespike by a few minutes because I was finishing dinner around the pool. Almost all the girls looked quite nice at his place.

The food was pretty good, but honestly, as someone who goes to Argentina a lot, the Argentina steaks were a let down. I had the ribeye, as that's one of my favorite cuts. Now, I've *never* had a good steak in Thailand, so I was expecting to be disappointed. It's wasn't bad per se, but didn't have the flavor or texture of the mid grade steaks I have in Buenos Aires every year.

All the other food I had was good, though.

There were some minor problems with the room (I was in 106), and I guess there's not much sound proofing there. Giotto said that the new wing is going to be much quieter, so I'm sure he'll have it all fixed up nice soon enough. It looks like he's put a lot of work into the place, and I think it will only get better.

Giotto
09-15-06, 11:29
By the way, G, you mentioned a new bar that remains trading later than usual between soi 5 and 7, well don't forget another bar in the same area, on top of Foodland soi 5, that place has a few pool tables, big open space, good music, and a mixture of FL's and BG's. when i left it was time for bacon and eggs.Meaty,

Completely wrong, you forgot to mention that the Livingstone's Sports Lounge surprisingly also has more and more late night business, whenever customers decide to stay longer...:) . What the hell do I know about Foodland?

Giotto

Admin
09-16-06, 02:21
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Please refrain from posting personal attacks, or from engaging in discussions of subjects such as race, religion, politics, etc. except as it may specifically and directly apply to the subject of this Forum.

If you have any questions, please review the Forum's SPAM Policy in the Forum FAQ.

If you should observe reports that constitute or include a personal attack, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTER, even if you are the subject of the attack. All you will be doing when you respond to a personal attack is ensuring that your carefully typed response will be deleted along with the original report.

Instead, simply use the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom left of the report to send me an email alerting me of the problem, and I will take the appropriate action, which usually means that I will remove the entire report as I have so obviously done here.

Thank You,

Jackson

Giotto
09-16-06, 04:20
Bestard and Friends,

Jacksons intervention should not be misunderstood. It has nothing to do with yesterdays chit-chat, but with an inadequate post from yesterday late night / early this morning. All those posts are deleted, and some more, he obviously simply deleted the last / first page of this thread.

So - if somebody misses some chit-chat reports from yesterday evening/afternoon there is nothing to be worried about.

Giotto

Giotto
09-16-06, 14:21
I had the pleasure of meeting Giotto last week. ...
Jaimito Cartero,

Thanks for staying with us last week, it was a pleasure for me to meet you.

Yes, the steaks, it is Argentinian Angus beef, that what get imported into Thailand... . I am quite sure that the steaks taste better in Argentina, and I know that they are much bigger, too.

You are right about the sound problem in the rooms 101 - 108. They are built light walls, and if we had not intervened during the construction of them there would not even be stone wool in between inside to have a minimum of isolation...aaarrrggghhh :) .

The walls in the new rooms are now built with 100 mm Superblock stones, and as soon as we have those rooms ready we will exchange the walls in that tract step by step.

Hope to see you again in Livingstone's - one day :) !

Giotto

Piper1
09-16-06, 15:56
Sadly, Island Girl has informed me that after too many Argentinian Steaks with Fries, she had to leave BKK for Sri Lanka where her ever-increasing voluminosity is more appreciated. I didn't believe her, but cried when I saw this report.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=507458&postcount=116

Giotto
09-16-06, 16:15
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=507458&postcount=116

Yep, that's her :) !

Giotto

Giotto
09-16-06, 16:37
[Report edited by Admin]!!!

I just read the Dubai thread and found this:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=507460&postcount=1495

I was not aware that you like to wear women's wigs...do you also wear womens dresses [sometimes]?

Wait, I remember this one face which seamed to be so familiar - one of the dancers of Meaty's Cabaret Show...wait, I will check whether I find a picture.

Giotto

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's No Crosstalk Policy. Please do not post any report that refers to or directly addresses or quotes another Forum Member while this Forum is operating under the No Crosstalk restriction. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Giotto
09-16-06, 16:46
Really nobody in town around 25./26.09.2006, when Sir Duniawala stays in the Lodge?

As mentioned - we could set up a unscheduled [Mini] Pool Party for that...:)

Giotto

Piper1
09-16-06, 20:21
[Quoted text deleted by Admin]

Only when no-one is looking. ;) I once went to a Rocky-Horror party dressed as the main character (see attached). I was very popular with the girls at the party. Couldn't keep their hands off my suspenders. :D

As for the girl's wig last night - it was a split-second thing - it's a short wig and just came off as I grabbed her hair and I was shagging her hard from behind and laughing so much at the same time I think I put it on backwards. I'm not good at multi-tasking during sex.

I tried to convince her to shave her hair down to a few millimetres. She has that classic long-neck, defined jawline and large eyes of Afro catwalk models, and would look better with her hair shaved short. I'll try and post some pics of her with-wig and without-wig on the Dubai section tomorrow.

I'm using a new lap-top and it won't accept pic files I try to send from my phone via bluetooth. Anyone have any suggestions?

Piper1
09-16-06, 22:32
I'm using a new lap-top and it won't accept pic files I try to send from my phone via bluetooth. Anyone have any suggestions?I finally worked it out. Here's wig girl. More pics in Dubai thread.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=507574&postcount=1066

Giotto
09-17-06, 04:27

The index is posted to organize the information of the thread. New readers / interested hotel guests have then easier access to the important information of the thread e.g. philosophy, prices, pictures etc. and don't need to scroll through pages of chit-chat and discussions.

That's the reason why I post the thread index twice a month.

Giotto

Brain666
09-17-06, 05:17
I am ok with the treat index coming frequently and it is in my opinion absolutely necessary for orientation. The pages of chit chat make it difficult to extract reports out of it.

I think Giotto will come up with a discussion about how this thread should 'develop', as he announced earlier.

My personal opinion is that there is a lack off content of hunting adventures compared to the overflowing chit chat. Would like to read more about Livngstone's girls, rather then jokes about 1 ball sharing room with Piper1, Duniawela etc.

So I hope that the major chit chatters will as well issue great reports about their erotic adventures when they soon visit the Lodge for more adventures, as my understanding is that there might be almost a 'chit chat' member summit in next days (if they don't just miss each other)

So a bit unbalanced in my opinion (but others my have other opinions), but you can't force guests to write a report before they leave. So its not in the hands of Giotto necessarily.

regards

Brain666

Giotto
09-17-06, 18:32
I appreciate the discussion about the posting policy and agree with most of what was written up to now. Please allow me to add some information, facts and thoughts based on the experience running this thread since April 2006:

1. Feedback from ISG members

If ISG members come to Livingstone’s Lodge I get to hear the full scale of options as a feedback about the quality of this thread. Expressed opinions are in the range from “Never read it, too much nonsense in there” to “The best thread of the Thailand forum”, and of course a lot differentiated opinions in between.

It is for many reasons impossible to make it right for everybody, the expectations are too different. New readers with only limited available time want concentrated information about Livingstone’s Lodge, to make a decision whether they want to stay here when they come to Bangkok or not. Others who can invest more time reading the board enjoy the stories and/or even the chit chat sequences.

2. Information about Livingstone’s – the Marketing Aspect

It was clearly stated from the beginning that the purpose of this thread is to market Livingstone’s Lodge. Otherwise this thread would not be necessary, because for stories, discussions and places reviews there are already all necessary threads available in this forum. And – if something were missing we could asked Jackson to add a missing thread.

This thread is about Livingstone’s Lodge, and as a part of it is of course used for customer relations management, which then shows its impact in chit chat sequences and guest stories follow-ups. The mechanisms how this works are easily understandable for everybody, as I think, and for me all this customer reports/comments and chit chat sequences are completely supported and highly appreciated.

3. Where to Post What?

Now critics will correctly argue that if this thread is about Livingstone’s Lodge we should also only write about Livingstone’s Lodge, and all other reports related to MPs or STDs should be posted in the specific threads.

As I see it up to today this also happens – the only one who does not follow this rule is me. Many customers who come here post there reports in the Bangkok Report or Massage Parlour section, they usually only post feedbacks about Livingstone’s and experiences in and around the Sports Lounge / Swimming Pool Party in this thread. And that is also OK for me, though this is also a reason why some content is missing on this thread.

From the marketing perspective this is good and bad same time: Of course I would appreciate more guests stories in the “Giotto’s Lodge” thread, to give it more useful information for everybody, to make it more attractive to read, but on the other hand a marketing effect is also created if somebody mentions Livingstone’s Lodge in other threads.

4. My Own Reports

Now – why do I [sometimes] not post in the main threads of the Thailand forum?

I am spending a considerable amount of time every day to write reports, trying push the thread in a specific direction, adding information to the thread in my attempt to use it as marketing tool for Livingstone’s Lodge. This thread is a part of my daily work. Most posters outside connect to the ISG once a day for a few minutes, and some post one or two reports then (as always: some exceptions confirm the rule :)).

Before I started the “Giotto’s Lodge in Bangkok” thread I had around 150 reports on my user account, written within 18 months, and now it is (let me check) 1300 (unbelievable!), 5 months later. That means: I wrote 1,100 reports in 5 months (I need a brain check!).

Some reports cost a lot of time, eg. to write the MP report lasted at least 7 complete working days. I can only spend this amount of time if it makes sense, also for my business here. But then we can all benefit of that report: It adds useful information to the forum, it shows competence ( oh my god, what do I write there), important for newbies coming to Bangkok, and this is good marketing for the Lodge. Those newbies know that they come here and there is somebody who can tell them what they want to know, and they do not need to be shy to ask.

Last but not least we can start a discussion now, whether I am already so well known to Newbies that it does not matter where I post it. But – I prefer to go the safe way and post it in the “Giotto’s Lodge in Bangkok” thread, and place a link then in the theme related main thread. I think this is somehow fair for everybody, and hopefully acceptable also for my enemies.

Btw.: the last update of the MP report was posted in the Bangkok Massage Parlours section anyway.

5. Spam Criticism

In the past we were also criticised the other way around. If guests from Livingstone’s posted in other threads and mentioned “Livingstone’s Lodge” in their report this was interpreted that “Giotto and his friends” spread spam over all the Thailand forum. If I only reply somewhere (which I might also have done without running Livingstone’s Lodge) the same criticism comes up, sometimes even without mentioning Livingstone’s.

Difficult to do the right thing, under this circumstances, so my decision regarding this is: I will basically post everything I write in the “Giotto’s Lodge in Bangkok” thread, except general issues which have nothing to do with the Lodge (e.g. the breaking news about the new visa regulation). And I will reply to reports in other thread, if I find it necessary. I think that is what all of you do, nothing really worth to mention.

And I will of course also mention then name “Livingstone’s Lodge” sometimes, if necessary. But I will really try to reduce that to the necessary minimum.

6. New Writers

When I talk to ISG members here I always ask them for their handle. I would estimate that approx. 2/3 are passive readers. I then try to motivate them to write about their experiences during their stay in Bangkok and in the Lodge.

It sometimes works, sometimes not. Our promotion rule also supports this. One condition of our ISG promotion requires that the guest of the Lodge has to post a report during the time he stays here. It is NOT a condition to post it in this thread!

I know that some readers started to post in the Thailand thread when they stayed here in the Lodge. And I am well aware that they did not do that because they liked me so much, but because they wanted the ISG promotion voucher :) .

And I find all that absolutely understandable and OK.

Btw.: That reminds me of that Monster Bestard “Constr.” who nearly drove me mad when he stayed here, promised he would write a long long report – hey, man, where is your damned report?

7. My Personal Influence on the Thread

My influence on the thread is very limited. I can start up new themes when I see the interest in the thread cooling down. I can start chit-chat sequences and hope, that somebody jumps on the train, and sometimes it works, but sometimes not. I can write reports about “My Bangkok” of “Stories”, but I never know whether I get a response to that, and what kind of respond I get.

We find friends of the thread writing in there as well as people who don’t like me and/or the thread. Everybody posts what he wants and changes the direction of the thread a bit, even if it is only in those few hours the post is on top, before then another poster turns things around. It is many times possible to somehow guide the thread slowly and quietly through the rough ocean of the forum, and then suddenly the thread gets completely out of control, and I can do whatever I want – I cannot stop it.

I can of course ask the readers / writers to do this and not to do that. Some will respect my wish, but others will not. I tried that already, with limited success.

My influence on the thread exists, but is very limited.

8. Hit Counter

I have got the impression that my former remarks about the hit counter were slightly misunderstood. I checked the numbers in the beginning and registered them in an Excel sheet, and I also thought that I saw some correlation between hits and number of room reservations, but this is definitely not the case. I stopped all that already some time ago.

Fact is that during a crisis the hits are dramatically shooting up, but I understand that as an the reaction of many regular readers are calling the thread again and again to check what has happened. Regarding the room reservations we have a steady increasing number of reservations. Even in low-post times (eg. directly before the last flame, when I was too busy with the new construction site and could not post so much myself) we had steady reservations incoming from ISG members. During the crisis the reservation numbers were steady, too.

What I can see is a correlation a daily basis within the week – the reservation numbers and the hits peak each week on Thursday / Friday, and during the weekend both numbers are clearly lower. I understand this as normal business habit – decisions are made to get things done before the weekend (such as hotel reservations), and information in the forum is checked then parallel to that.

9. Chit Chat

A special chapter for the chit chat issue.

Basically I cannot control the amount of chit-chat posts in this thread either. Even if I completely stop to start those topics others will do, who have been here, who have met each other and can refer to a common experience of event (or even girls they know).

Based on the feedbacks I get the general problem with chit chat is that there is always only a limited group of readers who understands the whole background of that chit chat sequence, and find it funny then. Others e.g. reading the thread first time find then pages of chit chat and ask themselves what kind of thread this is. The next group prefers to read useful information, guests stories etc., and have to scroll though pages before they can find it. They are not happy with it, too.

If this happens this also hurts the marketing aspect of the thread, those readers will most like not return to the thread again. For me it is easier, I know and understand most of the sequences. But many readers cannot follow, if they don’t follow the thread on regular basis.

On the other hand this chit chat connects people in a certain way, they stay in contact, remember and share experiences and jokes, and they stay connected to Livingstone’s Lodge. That is good for us. Furthermore – the joke in between hard work out there might help to get through those long working days outside of the Lodge.

And – I sometimes don’t really get what the problem with chit chat is. It is fun – makes some of us laugh, I sometimes fall from the chair if a good one comes – what is wrong with that? It gives us a short break in the serious business life, nothing more than that. Nobody gets hurt, nobody can lose anything more than some seconds he needs to skip it and scrolling forward…

For me is also important that it is basically the chit chat that keeps the thread up and running, and this is good the marketing strategy for Livingstone’s Lodge. For that I tend go ahead with supporting chit chat in this thread, having fun here and establish long time customer relationship using this tool.

10. Discussions, Fights, Flames

Discussions will always occur in the thread, and they are generally appreciated, because content is added to the thread. The problem with discussion is that they are difficult to control, and it happens again and again that fights and flames are caused by different opinions in discussions.

Up to now I found no way to avoid this phenomenon. But I will never give up to try my best :) !

11. The Future

Before I write something about what I expect for the future, and what I would like to change, I will wait whether there are responds to all the posts from today.

-------------

And now – I hope that somebody reads it [because it is way too long], that I did not write to much nonsense and that everybody takes it with humour :) .

Giotto

Admin
09-17-06, 18:33
Greetings Everyone,

I guess that some of you haven't grasped the concept of the "No Crosstalk" restriction.

It means Do not post any report that directly addresses or quotes another forum member.

In other words, no talking between each other in the open forum. Please use the PM system to send mindless comments and pointless jabs to another forum member.

Thanks,

Jackson

Giotto
09-17-06, 19:08
What happened?

Coming back to the issue "My personal Influence on the Thread". As everybody can see: It is ZERO :) !

But may be all that is not so bad, if we can only figure out how to chit-chat under this "difficult" circumstances...

I wrote another report today, in the time when the thread policy discussion started. I think I post it now, it was about a much more pleasant experience.

Giotto

PS: I just see that all this did not only happen here, but also in the Bangkok Reports thread.

Brain666
09-17-06, 19:35
It would be interesting to understand how to get rid of this non crosstalk rule.

I may ask this question to the Admin as I am rather sure that I was not causing that this rule from the Philipines Thread was used now here as well.

reegards

Brain666

Piper1
09-17-06, 19:46
C'mon Jac ... oops, I mean ... no-one in particular. No talking between each other in an open forum???? Then by definition, it's not an open forum.

I can see the rationale behind the decision, but IMHO the fight club takes care of the problem of pointless jabs at each other.

Giotto's thread takes care of the problem of mindless comments. :D

At least my wig and suspenders weren't deleted. I'd feel naked without them!

1Ball
09-17-06, 23:24
The ridiculously strict control, coupled with the mindless and extremely illogical censorship by Admin causes me to not be able to send in 20$ once my 12 months are up.
As a free forum, I can understand Admin doing whatever the hell they want. As a pay site, which this now is, it is not acceptable.
i have read over this post several times, and I hope there is no crosstalk involved, though is there enough for the post to be censored?

I should also add that removing / censoring posts which were written prior to the no cross talk rule is stupid at best.

Piper1
09-17-06, 23:45
Come on guys, let's not get carried away here. This is a sex internet forum, and only a sex-internet forum. Why so much emotional involvement? Jackson has hundreds of threads to monitor, and is obviously pissed-off at some of the crap that happens in the Thai and Phillipines forums. I don't agree with the "no cross-post" rule, and think the "fight club" threads deal with the flame issues well enough.

I personally don't like it when things get too personal, and I usually just ignore. But for the most part, even flames can be entertaining. I don't agree with many posters here, but there's not one flamer here I'd like to see banned or to stop posting.

Testosterone-charged guys will inevitably let off a bit off steam sometimes (especially if they don't get laid for a few days :(). Not a big deal, and part of the fun. Also part of the business of running an internet sex forum.

1Ball
09-18-06, 01:41
the single mindedness, hypocrisy, and sheer and utter stupidity of some is so mind boggling, I think I am going to give this thread a rest for while.
see all you guys a little bit later. Enjoy the moron.
G, I would say I feel for you, and you have my sympathies, but that would fall under the no cross talk rule, so I won't say it.

Giotto
09-18-06, 04:28
The sun is shining, the workers are on the construction and did not misplace a wall up to now, and the thread still exists. Surprisingly I am still allowed to post.

What a perfect world this is...

Giotto

Thor93
09-18-06, 04:37
It is the little things in life that count for so much. After my last stay there in Bangkok and Livingstones, I remain in severe withdrawal from the realities of life here on the far side of the world and can only count the days until I return.

Of course the board here provides a bit of entertainment. Much better the occasional message from the little friend I left behind there. I often wonder if we all aren't a bit crazy with our fascination and desires for what we leave behind there in Bangkok.

Giotto
09-18-06, 06:13
Why the hell do I care about how others want this thread to be...

Let's go ahead and do whatever everybody wants to do here, let's have some fun as long as it lasts, and if it is over - then its it over!

I will delete all my nonsense from yesterday, let's wait and see what happens next.

Giotto

Isg Not Msg
09-18-06, 16:16
This may be a relevant link. I just dropped a Summary of My Week in Thailand in the Thailand General Reports section. It covers Bangkok, Pattaya, hotels in each city as well as massage reviews and some details of my wonderful stay at Livingstone’s Lodge.

Eu Contractor
09-18-06, 22:05
I'm basically drunk and lazy which is a perfect combination to stay at Giottos. After I made my reservation, they sent me directions in Thai which the taxi from the airport pretended he didn't understand. Finally we arrive at maybe 0700. The night manager checked me in and had an obsession with my email address. Almost to the point where, and don't quote me on this because it is a blur, I don't think he asked for a passport or credit card.

Later that evening I go down to the restaurant for a meal. I'm sitting there minding my own business when this very handsome man comes up and begins to ask me questions. Understand that I had a mental picture of Giotto, from reading this thread, and was expecting this huge German guy. Well Mr. Handsome asks me a few questions, whatsyourname, howlongyoustayinthailand, etc. I thought he was a hooker. To my surprise this is Giotto!

We have a nice chat and I believe he even sat with me and had a meal. Did I mention this is rather blurry? I do remember him giving me loads of places to go and people to see. This is only my second trip to Thailand. My first one I never made it to far from Nana Plaza so Soi 33 was like another country.

After dinner we went into the bar and my evening was set. I noticed one of the chickens with a great bum but couldn't catch her eye. An introduction was made by Ms. Giotto and the rest of the night was history.

Over the next several nights old man Giotto and I would talk (He is much older than I am) about worldly events, state of the union and pussy. We seemed to have much in common and soon began having drinks across the street at Renoir. There was this very attractive woman who I was trying to pull. It was later I found out she is Giottos mia noi. My Bad. Ooops.

The next night as I was hitting on her I invited her to dinner at the lodge. No promises were made (at least that he is aware of) and dinner was great. The fresh fish at the lodge is excellent. Try the steamed sea bass with lemon grass. Did I mention I was duped into taking along last nights pull? Giotto asked me if I was sure she wasn't a ladyboy. I am 94. 7% sure she was not.

Giotto tells me about this Korean massage called Szanka (sp? ). This was great. First she washes you while lying on a plastic tablecloth. Next she puts on some gloves which have sandpaper type material and removes all dead skin. Very nice. Then she covers you with salt and massages that in. (adlib on) Now she sticks a skewer up your ass and puts you on a rotisserie until you are golden brown. (adlib off) After the salt is washed away you get a very nice lotion massage. Then up to the room for some deep massage through a towel and onto the finale'. If you make a fist and face your knuckles together, imagine what it would feel like if your Johnson was in-between while you jerk off. I know it sounds a bit weird however this was unlike any handjob I have ever had. Very unique. Some more nice massage and a shower. This girl wanted me to go a second time so in the shower I received a complimentary BBBJ. Nice touch. I think the price including tip was 1800 baht for 2 hours. Highly recommended.

The next day, at least I thinks, Giotto and I go looking for a new massage parlour he had read about. Unfortunately we couldn't find it so we decided on the Poseidon. This place is like a giant corporate machine with personal service. An entire 115 story building with nothing but fishbowls full of women and massage rooms. We make our selections and take the express elevator to the 103rd floor where our receptionist greets us and checks our identification and performs a retinal scan. Can't be too cautious I always say.

I don't have to get into details about the workings of a soapy massage other than to say this one was excellent. I can't remember the price exactly. You Giotto? So the time goes by to quickly. Having dinner with Giotto, chatting with his interesting manager (another German. Go figure) and getting massages by day, hunting by night. Oh and I understand they have temples and stuff in Thailand too. Did I mention that I took the girl with the nice ass in the beginning? The first night was ok but not great. It doesn't matter though, I am Butterfly. So I went out with some Brit I met at the lodge's restaurant to Soi Cowboy. I forget the name of the go-go however I do remember the sign. 50 beautiful girls and 2 ugly ones. Clever. The one across the street was 50 ugly girls and two beautiful ones. University of Berkley Marketing Grads.

I spot this magnificent 20 year old and have to have her. A deal is made and we head for the lodge. I have never been with a woman that grabs such a hold of your head and directs your tongue with laser precision. When I ask her to return the favor, she doesn't speak English. Yeah whatever. We finish and now she has to go let her sister in because she doesn't have a key to her flat. I tell her I am a locksmith and offer to help. She doesn't speak English. Uh-Huh. Adios

Next night I go to the bar at the lodge and select Miss NiceAss. Second, or third, time she is now relaxing and improving. By the 6th night she is a tiger. As I said in the beginning, I am basically lazy.

It is so easy to stay at the lodge because everything is there. If you want the hectic life of Nana or Pat Pong, this is not the place for you. If you want to live on 10 dollars a day with 10 dollar girls, this is not the place for you. Soi 33 seems to be a place of expats who have spent some time in Thailand. I met bar owners, restaurant owners, etc. All were very friendly and most wanted to go out and party, including Giotto. However at his age I think he should limit himself to once or twice a week.

Seriously, I had a great time at the lodge and will be back for a long term rental in February. I hope the presidential suite is ready by then.

EU

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tiantain
09-19-06, 01:58

The index is posted to organize the information of the thread. New readers / interested hotel guests have then easier access to the important information of the thread e.g. philosophy, prices, pictures etc. and don't need to scroll through pages of chit-chat and discussions.

That's the reason why I post the thread index twice a month.

Giotto

Giotto,

Thanks for answering my question, looks like Admin deleted my report.

Giotto
09-19-06, 02:24
Thanks for answering my question...Tiantain,

Don't worry about that, my reply was left in the thread, and your original post quoting the index was really very long...it was definitely nothing wrong with your post.

Giotto

Tiger 888
09-19-06, 03:53
11.) Though shall not quote
It seems that we have to leave all threads and continue only posting in the fight club. I also got parts of my post deleted and then decided to delete it entirely.
In the future I will post whatever quote in the fight club and then post a link in the appropriate thread. I thought of myself being the last one who would ever read the nonsense there, but be it the almighty father's will.

Duniawala
09-19-06, 08:39
I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose. No crosstalk is a great idea in principle, but reading the reports of the last five days, it is too draconian. Looks like we have thrown the baby out with the bath water. I really have thank one gentlemen for bringing this on.

Woe to me, looks like it is going to be a very, very small party (if all that) at the lodge. Oh well, next time then. See you all (whover makes it) next Monday.

Yi Ren
09-19-06, 09:22
<...>Woe to me, looks like it is going to be a very, very small party (if all that) at the lodge. Oh well, next time then. See you all (whover makes it) next Monday.
With Duni in attendance there is no such thing as a "small party"! :) :)

Save me a seat. First beer's on me.

Cheers,
-Y

Giotto
09-19-06, 15:09
I'm basically drunk and lazy which is a perfect combination to stay at Giottos. ...
Monster Bestard,

What took you so long to write that report :) ? Too much work down there? But may be you are "basically drunk and lazy"...:D - I know!

Thanks for your report, it made my day.

And don't believe that you get away with it so easily, I will reply IN DETAILS :D, but had not enough time today for writing that respond.

Hope to see you soon back in Livingstone's. But may be we both take a long time room in the 115th floor of Poseidon next time :) !

Giotto

Daddy07
09-19-06, 16:57
The news here in the USA today is screaming about some sort of emergency situation in Thailand with tanks on the streets of Bangkok, the Thai Bhat falling in the currency markets, and the prime minister cutting short his trip to New York to get back there. WTF is going on? I'm wondering now if the place will be closed to visitors right when I was planning to be at the Lodge next month. Hope everything will be OK and that all of you there now are safe.

Daddy

Daddy07
09-19-06, 18:00
Now (12:55 p.m. EST) the news here in the US is indicating that the Thai Army, after clashing with police around Government House in Bangkok, has initiated an apparent coup de gras in an attempt to take over the government. Geez, what a shitty time to be in the LOS. I'm hoping that there won't be any violence -- especially against Farang.

Daddy

Giotto
09-19-06, 19:38
...Geez, what a shitty time to be in the LOS. I'm hoping that there won't be any violence -- especially against Farang.Daddy07,

It is very quiet in this part of the city. The traffic died down at midnight (very unusual). And all that has (in the moment) nothing to do with farangs.

There is more information availabel in the "Living in Thailand" thread. I will keep you informed whether the situation is safe here in Thailand, BEFORE you travel next month.

Giotto

Giotto
09-19-06, 20:53
That's a good one:

"The coup caused little stir in Bangkok's popular tourist districts, where foreigners packed beer bars and cabarets just a few miles from where the tanks were posted, AP reported"

Giotto

Piper1
09-19-06, 23:51
EU Contractor. See what happens when you call Giotto an "old man". You get your hotel room in Dubai trashed by a drunken screaming crazy WG the same night. And you thought it was just a random event. ;) No my friend, it was Giotto's revenge, arranged by one of his "contacts in Dubai", who shall remain nameless.

Giotto, please see Dubai thread for proof that all went according to plan. I will collect payment for my services when I arrive Friday morning (at 8am, banging on your door!)

Giotto
09-20-06, 05:00
EU Contractor. See what happens when you call Giotto an "old man". You get your hotel room in Dubai trashed by a drunken screaming crazy WG the same night. ...Thanks, Pipeman, well organized, let's wait now whether our plans for Crete work, too :) !

Giotto

BTW: Admit, that you planned the Coup in Bangkok, too :) !

Giotto
09-20-06, 09:13
I was up and down Sukhumvit this morning, to check out the situation around here. No traffic jam!

That is THE solution for the well-known Sukhumvit traffic jam problem - one coup every day at 10 pm! Will send a petition to the new goverment :) !

(My God, how can somebody write so much nonsense as I do in the moment :) !)

Giotto

PS: No problems, btw. , some soldiers at Asoke and Thong Lor, no tanks. Everything quiet.

Brotherrabitt
09-20-06, 09:35
For the history fans: Coups in Thailands recent history (source International Herald Tribune)

- 1971: Field Marshal Thanom Kittikachorn returns to power and abolishes the constitution and dissolves the parliament.

- October 1973: A student-led uprising ousts the "Three Tyrants" - Thanom, his son Col. Narong Kittikachorn and his father-in-law Field Marshal Praphas Charusathien - who ruled Thailand for much of the 1960s and early 1970s. A brief period of democracy ensues.

- Oct. 6, 1976: At least 46 student protesters, who were demonstrating against the return of Thanom to Thailand, are killed and hundreds more are injured by the police and army. A coup installs a new military-guided, right-wing government.

- March 26, 1977: The military government thwarts a coup led by Gen. Chalard Hiranyasiri after Chalard and about 300 men seized four government and military buildings.

- Oct. 20, 1977: A bloodless military coup, led by Admiral Sangad Chaloryoo, installs Kriangsak Chomanan as prime minister.

- April 1, 1981: Factions in the military attempt to overthrow Prime Minister Prem Tinsulanonda's government.

- Sept. 9, 1985: Retired military officers stage a failed coup attempt.

- Feb. 23, 1991: Gen. Sunchinda Kraprayoon, topples the civilian government of Prime Minister Chatichai Choonhavan in a bloodless takeover.

- May 1992: Suchinda's reign ends when troops gun down at least 50 pro-democracy demonstrators in Bangkok. In the aftermath of the violence, his appointed prime minister resigns. King Bhumibol Adulyadej intervenes to end demonstrations, and parliament votes to reduce the power of military in Thai politics.

- June 2006: Metrosexuals raid the Lodge, no fatal casualties. Kofi Annan send special envoy to release the only hostage taken, a Miss Duck. Due to a severe outbreak of the Stokholm Syndrome, the hostage takers as well as the hostages end up having a night long celebration in the Sports Bar, resulting in the only casualty; a Mr. M. jumps in the pool during the celebrations without checking the water level (the pool is empty, as the Mad German Demolition Team is conducting major renovation works) and breaks his pink toe nail.

1Ball
09-20-06, 09:58
(My God, how can somebody write so much nonsense as I do in the moment :) !)
Giotto
If someone speaks to themselves, is that considered "double cross talk", or just plain crazy ?

Meaty
09-20-06, 10:24
What.....No Coup party G ?
Interesting pics and write up on this link for the biggest non-event of Thailand http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanSpecial.htm

Brotherrabitt
09-20-06, 10:39
Seems that on friday things will get really exciting as the the Right Honerable Prime Minister P1 (elect) will arrive on his flying carpet from the Middle East to take his rightful place in history as Head of Government of LOC (Land of Coups). Ha, nobody had this scoop, I am the first to report it.

Seems from the article you quote that food vendors who hike up the price will get 2 years in a governmental provided vacation camp. Any news on Service Providers who hike up their prices. Or will the boys in green get a "free ride" from the SP's as part of doing their patriotic duty ?

V.

Giotto
09-20-06, 11:01
- June 2006: Metrosexuals raid the Lodge, no fatal casualties. Kofi Annan send special envoy to release the only hostage taken, a Miss Duck. Due to a severe outbreak of the Stokholm Syndrome, the hostage takers as well as the hostages end up having a night long celebration in the Sports Bar, resulting in the only casualty; a Mr. M. jumps in the pool during the celebrations without checking the water level (the pool is empty, as the Mad German Demolition Team is conducting major renovation works) and breaks his pink toe nail.That's an insult! German Demolition team ... :)

Btw.: Mr. M., who is that? This "guy" coming to the Lodge wearing bikinis?

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-20-06, 11:09
So German Demolition Team is an insult, but "mad" is not ?

Seems 1Ball's question is hereby answered :).

On the other issue: he who fits the bikini, should check his pink toe nail.

V.

Brotherrabitt
09-20-06, 11:43
As this was not a funny post, even though I thought it was, I will delete its content. I can not delete the post as such as would....., well whatever.

Giotto
09-20-06, 11:45
Just read this somewhere else (LMAO)

He's [Thaksin] in a detention centre at Heathrow airport. Apparently he was refused entry into the UK due to three recent tourists visa stamps in his passport.

Giotto

PS: Vandalnn, you Bestard that was post no. 2500 of this thread. You will buy all bestards a bottle of Blue Label, when you come to the Lodge next time :) !

Brotherrabitt
09-20-06, 11:48
You win ! But what is Blue Label ?

Giotto
09-20-06, 11:50
You win ! But what is Blue Label ?
Whisky, Johnny Walker, bottle price THB 13,000.00 .

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-20-06, 11:57
Whisky, Johnny Walker, bottle price THB 13,000.00 .

Giotto

Oh, ok that is quite reasonable, no probs friend.

V.

Please read back a little to 1Ball's question and try to answer it again for yourself, but now honestly, ok ?

Brotherrabitt
09-20-06, 11:59
Sure, Sonthi is a muslim.

Giotto

You B ! I just wet my pants laughing. The absolute number 1 deadpan remark of the day.

Giotto
09-20-06, 14:26
OK, what was the question...

If someone speaks to themselves, is that considered "double cross talk", or just plain crazy ?Hmmm,

Just plain crazy.

Giotto

Giotto
09-20-06, 15:59
Thaksin says coup unexpected

Ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra said he did not expect that he would be ousted by a coup.

He was speaking to reporters while leaving New York at 5 am local time.

"I didn't expect that this will happen. I came here as prime minister but left as an unemployed man," Thaksin said.

"That's fine that no one gives me job. I volunteered to work but the didn't want to give me job, so it's fine."

Thaksin said he kept in touch with his family and he believes he could talk to the Administrative Reform Council.

The Nation

ROFLMAO

Giotto

Piper1
09-20-06, 17:03
Is there a curfew in BKK? Do I have to be home before midnight Mom?

Giotto
09-20-06, 19:02
Is there a curfew in BKK? Do I have to be home before midnight Mom?
No Curfew at all. There was a rumor today, curfew at 11 pm, and we did not know whether it would be implemented by the police - but we never got a call from our friends. All bars around here are open as usual.

Giotto

Giotto
09-21-06, 00:46
Good Morning,

It was a quiet night again, everything is OK here in Bangkok. Up to now no bad news.

I got numerious PMs and E-Mails yesterday, people worried about what was going on after the coup in Thailand. Will try to answer step by step - it will need some time.

Thanks for all your support. Makes me feel good. Again - there is no reason to be worried in the moment. Business as usual.

Giotto

PS: Today the banks and government offices and agencies will be open again. And the stock market ... will be interesting to watch how the reaction will be after the yesterdays development.

Yi Ren
09-21-06, 06:20
"I didn't expect that this will happen. I came here as prime minister but left as an unemployed man," Thaksin said.
<...>Giotto
Unemployed, perhaps - but incredibly wealthy. He can well affored to while away the rest of his years at his home in London.

-Y

Giotto
09-21-06, 07:05
All,

I know that everybody who plans to come to Bangkok now considers to cancel of postpone the trip. For that here some infos/statements reg. this issue:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=509337
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=509340

I was waiting until now before I give a statement, I really don't want to be responsible if something happens here.

As I see it in the moment there is NO RISK to travel to Bangkok, the city is safe, the military less and less visible, and no sign of resistance of the former government.

Business as usual, the situation here is completely relaxed.

Giotto

1Ball
09-21-06, 08:28
Hi all, I just read about some coup in Fuckland, while taking a crap this morning.
as this is my first trip to the land of LBFMs, I really don't give a rat's ass about the current political situation. Don't really care about the people, the temples, the way of life, nothin. I just want to know if the bars which show Chelsea playing football will be open, and the girls will be open, and the beers will be open. All for dirt cheap of course, while i sit there in my chelsea tank top, swilling beer.
Burp.

ta.

Yi Ren
09-21-06, 08:40
><...> I just want to know if the bars which show Chelsea playing football will be open, and the girls will be open, and the beers will be open. All for dirt cheap of course, while i sit there in my chelsea tank top, swilling beer.
Burp. ta.
Dahling - You have baht, we have bia n honey fo you. Today cheap prite shoht time only 3 tousand baht! :)
-Y

Old Thai Hand
09-21-06, 09:24
Hi all, I just read about some coup in Fuckland, while taking a crap this morning.
as this is my first trip to the land of LBFMs, I really don't give a rat's ass about the current political situation. Don't really care about the people, the temples, the way of life, nothin. I just want to know if the bars which show Chelsea playing football will be open, and the girls will be open, and the beers will be open. All for dirt cheap of course, while i sit there in my chelsea tank top, swilling beer.
Burp.

ta.

Martians (Domino?????)?????? Is that you???????

1Ball
09-21-06, 09:46
Martians (Domino?????)?????? Is that you???????
somebody ban OTH, he just cross talked.......

Catmonger
09-21-06, 12:16
Fecking Jayziz I'm afraid to post already!
I know I could get the old "RTFF" at any moment, and with all the cumulative knowledge here I can't really add to the knowledge base. Now Giotto has me thinking twice before talking to myself.
Should I talk to myself?

maybe

Would I look like a loon?

probabaly

Will it get any of my questions answered?

possibly

Are there things I need to know?

who knows!

Old Thai Hand
09-21-06, 13:13
So, I heard there was Martian Law declared in Bangcock. Is it safe for me to go? Should I cancel my trip? How will the coupe (isn't that a car, or somethin?) ee-fect the bar seen? I hear these coupe generals hate fat guys in tank-tops and are against slewts and are planning on closing down Nana Shopping Plaza and turning it into Nana Parking Lot, or something. I've heard a lot about that parking lot... (see? I Read The Free Forum [RTFF????]. You guys are like the best, with all the cool stuff you write... like where I can get my knob sucked on a sticky couch from a bird who's had 30 other guy's knobs in her mouth that day).

Anyway, I've almost finished my O levels, am making lots of dosh painting the lines at zebra crossings and I've been saving my money for ten years by living with my parent's in Lutton (even though I'm 45) because I've dreamed all my life about getting on the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and shaggin really dark, skinny Thai birds for less than a pint down at my local, the Yob and Nob. I hope they're not these ladyboys I've heard so much about. I don't like blokes...that much, except my best mate Alf (since I saw him in his Y-fronts when he was 15). I'm really looking forward to those Thai birds since all the fat, ugly local birds usually tell me to "sod off"...so, I'm still a virgin ( except for a couple of times with Alf). Now these coupe guys come in and ruin the first holiday I've ever had (except the time I went to Buttlins Holiday Camp with me mum and da when I was 5).

Maybe I can go to Pattyland. Are there tanks there too? Or, just in Bangcock.

Can someone please let me know? I've already bought my first pack of condoms and am on my way to Gatwick. I was planning on buying a bar the size of a garden shed and shagging the 2 old dollies I get to run it. Can I still do that? And, do I need one of these visas everyone is always running to get?

Anyway, I'd hate to have to turn around. Me mum's already rented out my room.

Thanks

Brotherrabitt
09-21-06, 13:39
I was planning on buying a bar the size of a garden shed and shagging the 2 old dollies I get to run it. Can I still do that?

Seems Dr. G beat you to that idea :).

Very funny Nige.

V.

Surrenr Man
09-21-06, 14:44
Can anyone send me a scanned copy of their business card so I have somethng to show the Taxi driver at the airport. I'll be at Giotto's place this Saturday night.

Piper1
09-21-06, 15:53
oh, oh... sorry. I should have joined into the spirit of this....

ROTF Old Nigel Hand,

You just decribed my evening to a "T" , you bestard. I just stopped off to buy condoms (extra large ... extra large pack that is ;)), and am on the way to the airport in a matter of minutes.

Just spent an hour driving around to six different ATMs, as my card decided it wasn't working anymore. Panic stations! Banks are closed now. Don't worry Dr. G, I managed to extract money from my savings account via my credit card (didn't know I could do that).

As usual, I pushed myself to the limits with work and play before a vacation, so I'm already shagged. I PMd Giotto requesting a quiet room, as I won't be sleeping on the overnight flight, so I'll sleep much of tomorrow to make myself look pretty for Island Girl. He replied "No problems, I have the basement booked for you!!!"

Please dry-clean the batman suit Sir.

BTW - Thai Air called me to confirm I was still flying tonight. Obviously getting a lot of cancellations. Maybe I can stretch out on the plane and get some sleep after all. :)

Yi Ren
09-21-06, 16:02
<...> Please dry-clean the batman suit.
You do know that here in Thailand "dry clean" means washing without soap or water, right? I beleive that Khun Giotto has already seen to it that is done. :)

Cheers,
-Y

1Ball
09-21-06, 16:42
Anyway, I've almost finished my O levels, am making lots of dosh painting the lines at zebra crossings and I've been saving my money for ten years by living with my parent's in Lutton (even though I'm 45) because I've dreamed all my life about getting on the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and shaggin really dark, skinny Thai birds for less than a pint down at my local, the Yob and Nob.
OTH wins the nasty drunk lager lout award.
Please prepare the trophy for presentation at the next pool party.
The trophy consists of a nicely stained Chelsea FC tank top, with smelly pits, and torn front.

Giotto
09-21-06, 18:30
Can anyone send me a scanned copy of their business card so I have somethng to show the Taxi driver at the airport. I'll be at Giotto's place this Saturday night.Surrenr Man,

Sure, Can!

Attached.

Giotto

Giotto
09-21-06, 18:53
Nigel,

Correct, Martians Law declared for Livingstone's Lodge!

Pipeman will arrive tomorrow morning! God be with us!

Everybody please RTFF tomorrow, I will keep you informed :) !

Giotto

PS: I just saw Island Girl rolling home.

Catmonger
09-21-06, 20:19
I hope they're not these ladyboys I've heard so much about. I don't like blokes...that much, except my best mate Alf (since I saw him in his Y-fronts when he was 15). I'm really looking forward to those Thai birds since all the fat, ugly local birds usually tell me to "sod off"...so, I'm still a virgin ( except for a couple of times with Alf).
An obvious Navy man. I did a little research and think I found your fitness report from your days in the Royal Navy Nigel. Is this yours sir?

EPR s206

* His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.

Nuff Said
09-21-06, 22:40
Thanks for the update, looking forward to my first trip there next month

Good Morning,

It was a quiet night again, everything is OK here in Bangkok. Up to now no bad news.

I got numerious PMs and E-Mails yesterday, people worried about what was going on after the coup in Thailand. Will try to answer step by step - it will need some time.

Thanks for all your support. Makes me feel good. Again - there is no reason to be worried in the moment. Business as usual.

Giotto

PS: Today the banks and government offices and agencies will be open again. And the stock market ... will be interesting to watch how the reaction will be after the yesterdays development.

1Ball
09-22-06, 01:57
Thai airways from Dubai lands any minute at Don muang. You all know what that means.............. the lodge might not recover from this.

Old Thai Hand
09-22-06, 02:21
Me mate Nigel down in Luton (not Lutton, Nige you daft git!) told me about the coupe in Thighland. He's a bit thick our Nige thinking the coupe had somethin to do with a car or revolution or somethin. I asked him, "Don't you understand French?" He replied, "Oy! Fuck off, I'm British!". Anyway, I told our Nige that "coupe" came from "La Coupe Mondiale"...ya...The World Cup, Nigel, you twit. Not some fuckin revolution or car. His young eyes lit up at the prospect of finally losing his virginity (not counting Alf) to some Thai bird while watching some footie on the telly, at the same time. We're hopin that Wayne Rooney can get one of those running visas, you guys keeps talking about so he can play.

Anyway, me mates and I are down to London this weekend to put the boots in on some Spurs blokes we have a score with and then it's off to Thighland for the coupe.

This is the dogs bollocks! Cheep [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), cheep birds and footie. Thighland's coupe sounds like just the ticket for a bit of a laugh and some slap and tickle.

cheers,

Old Trafford Hand

Giotto
09-22-06, 03:52
Thai airways from Dubai lands any minute at Don muang. You all know what that means.............. the lodge might not recover from this.Mr. Vice President,

Don't worry, we asked the CDR to place a tank in front of the building - just in case... :) !

Giotto

1Ball
09-22-06, 04:22
Mr. Vice President,

Don't worry, we asked the CDR to place a tank in front of the building - just in case... :) !
Giotto
to prevent him from going in..........or to prevent him from going out ?

Piper1
09-22-06, 04:41
Ah good ole' Thighland (Nigel, you've obviously met Island Girl too). Not a bad flight - I staged a coup on the plane and declared the rights to four seats, so I managed to stretch out and get an hour's sleep.

The silent coup in LOS has obviously had some effect on travel plans. The plane was about 40% capacity, and most passengers were transfer passengers. Only about 30 people at baggage claim.

Arrived at Giottos after an hour in the traffic, and the lovely Indian receptionist saw me and said "Hey! Welcome back!" How could she possibly remember me, a low-key, blend-in sorta guy? Giotto, you must know by now I have a thing for Indian girls, so say goodbye to your receptionist. I'm taking her back with me.

Dr G is looking bright and chirpy for early morning, and soon after welcoming me he said he wanted to show me his new erection work. For godsake Giotto, brush up on your English! You mean "construction work". Jeez. Now I'll skip breakfast, thanks. ;)

Yes, the new construction work is coming along nicely. The presidential suite will be fantastic.

I was expecting to be led to the basement dungeon by Dr. G and his entourage of assistants. Instead they led me to Room 114 - the large room with Jacuzzi overlooking the pool where I stayed last time. I immediately broke out into song: "Memmmmorrrieeeeeees, like the corners of my ...." Nice surprise - thanks G!

Well, time for a beauty nap soon, then time to get the ball rolling, I mean Island Girl rolling (1Ball - I know you want her! Don't worry, there's enough of her to go around). ;)

Meaty
09-22-06, 05:02
The below message was on another Thai forum, Jackson and fellow brothers, not sure how this affects this forum, but wanted to mention it.

NOTE TO OUR MEMBERS:

All media was today 2006-09-21 ordered by ICT to exercise censorship of any news critical of the coup-makers and the new military regime. Offenders face up to six months in jail, a fine of up to Bt10,000, or both.

This also prohibit xxxxx to publish such content. We kindly ask our members to refrain from posting sensitive political content. We reserve the rights to delete content that could be dangerous for the operation of our website. We have to do a bit of self-censorship here so we don't get into trouble. Thanks for your understanding.
Admin

Piper1
09-22-06, 05:16
... We reserve the rights to delete content that could be dangerous for the operation of our website. We have to do a bit of self-censorship here so we don't get into trouble. Thanks for your understanding. Admin Speaking of censorship and other forums, a fellow ISG member PMd me recently about the "no cross-talk" rule. Apparently he'd PM'd Jackson protesting the rule, and Jackson asked for better suggestions for minimizing the infighting. Here's one:

On another forum, there's a simple "no flaming" rule. If a member flames, they're immediately banned for a month. Seems to have worked for the most part.

Brotherrabitt
09-22-06, 07:32
Morning Piper,

Seems you have landed safely and will be soon totally emerged in Island Girls' "healthy thighs". Good for you !

I like your suggestion re cross-talk (even though it is sinful to even think about this issues when you are in BKK, seems you have your priorities wrong :) ).

Have fun in Thighland and please do not wreck the place completely, 1Ball is arriving soon and he would like to have something to do as well.

Giotto
09-22-06, 08:38
Expecting to be led to the basement dungeon by Dr. G and his entourage of assistants, I instead found myself led to Room 114 - the large room with Jacuzzi overlooking the pool where I stayed last time. I immediately broke out into song: "Memmmmorrrieeeeeees, like the corners of my ...." Nice surprise - thanks G!
LOL.

He has no idea yet what we prepared for him up there. Let's wait...:) !

Giotto

Giotto
09-22-06, 08:54
to prevent him from going in..........or to prevent him from going out ?Mr. Vice President,

More or less preventing the hordes of his girlfriends to overrun Livingstone's Room No. 114 :D !

Giotto

Old Thai Hand
09-22-06, 11:02
Nige just phoned me from Thighland, in a taxi on his way to some lodge run by some wop named Giotto. He's still concerned about the coupe and all because when he landed, he heard something about "tanks". Once again, Nige's foreign language skills have failed him. I explained to him that Thighs can't pronouce "H" and that's why they call themselves Tighs. So, "tanks" was actually about the Thighs sayin "thanks" to the World Cup geezers fro bringing the World Cup (La Coupe Mondiale, remember Nige?) so soon to Thighland. The Cup geezers said to the Thighs, "No problem. We gave it France and to Germany. So, as you can see, we'll pretty much give to anybody."

Have fun watching the footie Nige, and enjoy shagging your first Thigh bird, or Tigh bird (better learn the local lingo, Nige. it's Tigh, not Thigh).

Reading here, I see some guy named 1Ball (I hope his name isn't to do with some Thigh bird going mental on him with a knife) and Piper (must be a fuckin Scot wanker) are going to be at that wop's lodge you're headin to. Hope they're ok for a a laugh and getting on the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) with. At least I think this 1Ball is a local geezer, but might be a Chelsea fan. So, watch it.

Anyway, the mates and I'll be catchin the Thigh Air flight, as soon as we're finished givin those Spurs wankers a boot up the Khyber.

Save a cold one for me, Nige.

Old Trafford Hand

Duniawala
09-22-06, 14:19
Shame on you, Dr.G. You sneaked in an Indian receptionist and did not even let the TQM Director know? See, now you have made my work harder. I will have to qualify her twice just to be sure that she meets the highest standard.

And sneaky Pipeman, came to to town just before me to sneak her away. Lay off her, Sir Pipeman.

Jeez, what a conspiracy!

Giotto
09-22-06, 15:08
Shame on you, Dr.G. You sneaked in an Indian receptionist and did not even let the TQM Director know? See, now you have made my work harder. I will have to qualify her twice just to be sure that she meets the highest standard. Sir,

First: She is front desk staff, and that means she is not subject to your quality checks.

Second: I havened seen you here for a longer time already, so I have to do all quality checks by myself :) . Shame in you, are you still in office or not?

Third: After she saw Pipeman she spntaniously quit her job and disappeared immediately.

Fourth: There are some members coming on monday to meet you. Try to be in time, dress well - and behave like a human being this time :D !

Giotto

Piper1
09-22-06, 15:24
Ahhhh - raining cats and dogs - love it! It only rains two days a year in Dubai. Guess I'll just have to stay in tonight and make a Bollywood movie (Piper version). Don't worry Duni, quality is excellent, to Sigma 6. :D

Later, a quick trip to the sports lounge is in order, to pay my respects to ex-wife little Fon. I'm sure all will be forgiven from last visit if I let her beat me at pool. Also want to meet a few other cute new fonsters Dr G told me about today.

And of course, it's my inherent duty to have several surreptitious sips from the bottle of "100 Pipers" whiskey I spotted at the bar while discussing Thai politics with resident analyst Dr. Giotto (isn't one Piper enough?)

The night is young.

Giotto
09-22-06, 15:49
Nige just phoned me from Thighland, in a taxi on his way to some lodge run by some wop named Giotto. ...Trafford,

I checked the dictionaries - cannot find "wop". Please, tell me, what is that, don't let me die stupid.

Giotto

Yi Ren
09-22-06, 15:53
Trafford,
I checked the dictionaries - cannot find "wop". Please, tell me, what is that, don't let me die stupid.
Giotto
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wop

-Y

Giotto
09-22-06, 15:56
Urban Dictionary:

“WOP” is the English pronunciation of the Ital-Neapolitan word “GUAPPO”. The word defines those who belong to the Guapperia o “Camorra”, a criminal organization similar to the Sicilian Mafia located mostly in the province of Campania (an Italian Province) and its capital Napoli, Italia. ... "

Yikes! How can Trafford know :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
09-22-06, 16:04
I forgot to post a link here...

To everybody who thinks about traveling to Thailand in the actual political situation after the coup my POV in the politics thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=509795

Giotto

Eu Contractor
09-22-06, 18:14
LOL.

He has no idea yet what we prepared for him up there. Let's wait...:) !

GiottoPiper,

Enter that room with caution. Giotto had internet cameras all over the room. It took me days to find the one under the toliet seat.

The good news is that he pay residuals for the internet porn.

EU

Duniawala
09-22-06, 18:20
Sir,

First: She is front desk staff, and that means she is not subject to your quality checks.

Second: I havened seen you here for a longer time already, so I have to do all quality checks by myself :) . Shame in you, are you still in office or not?

Third: After she saw Pipeman she spntaniously quit her job and disappeared immediately.

Fourth: There are some members coming on monday to meet you. Try to be in time, dress well - and behave like a human being this time :D !

Giotto

Gawd, what is this LOS world coming to. Bollywood movie making at night starring The Piper and Miss India, and the Indian Bestard left out in the rain? My influential position of TQM Director is being slowly stripped away, and soon will be left with nothing but my underware. (Noooooo, G you can't take the undies, too!)

I should have known that another coupe is taking place, with this bestard out of town.

Bestards all!!!

Dinghy
09-22-06, 18:28
Urban Dictionary:

“WOP” is the English pronunciation of the Ital-Neapolitan word “GUAPPO”. The word defines those who belong to the Guapperia o “Camorra”, a criminal organization similar to the Sicilian Mafia located mostly in the province of Campania (an Italian Province) and its capital Napoli, Italia. ... "

Giotto

It was also a "label" applied to those immigrants (usually Itialian) "With Out Papers" and "WOP" was written on their coats at Ellis Island. The name "stuck"

(ethnic slur, of course)

Giotto
09-22-06, 20:12
Bestards,

I suffered a night with Pipeman. Oh my God.

I will try to recover within the next hours :) .

Giotto

Brain666
09-23-06, 02:49
Bestards,

I suffered a night with Pipeman. Oh my God.

I will try to recover within the next hours :) .

Giotto

expect a authentic report from Piperman as soon as he recovered.

1 hour ISG a day (its raining anyhow) should be part of the daily schedule.

regards

Brain666

Old Thai Hand
09-23-06, 04:31
Urban Dictionary:

Giotto

Both explanations are true. Guappo and Without Papers.

Brotherrabitt
09-23-06, 06:32
Both explanations are true. Guappo and Without Papers.

Sorry, but you are both wrong. Because the Thigh can't say the "h", actually what he meant to say was "whop" which means giving head, and is actually a reference to the special relationship between Nige and Alfie.

V.

Giotto
09-23-06, 10:16
...(Noooooo, G you can't take the undies, too!)...Sir,

let's wait and see!

Giotto

PS: I am on my way now to check out whether the massage parlours are open. What a hard life!

Giotto
09-23-06, 12:32
i was up and down sukhumvit road, and a bit further around. life is completely back to normal.

- the massage parlours are open (sir, no problem!!!), the service is excellent (another report later)
- the sukhmuvit traffic jam is back (damned!)
- did not see any soldiers, tanks, nothing
- police on the roads like always
- a lot people walking up and down sukhumvit
- the shopping centers full (emporium)
- the bars are open and girls are everywhere.

did not see pipeman up to now, somebody knows what happened to him last night? raped? tied up downstairs in the dungeon? transferred to hospital after heart-attack-in-action last night?

who knows something?

giotto

Yi Ren
09-23-06, 13:18
i was up and down sukhumvit road, and a bit further around. life is completely back to normal.<...>
did not see pipeman up to now, somebody knows what happened to him last night? raped? tied up downstairs in the dungeon? transferred to hospital after heart-attack-in-action last night?
<...>
giotto

yeah, i was ventured around silom, chatuchat market and param 9... same observations. all is well in los, it seems.

so if piper is missing, does that mean the coast is clear for me to come down, have a beverage and get beat at pool? :) i need to practice before duni gets here.

cheers
-y

Old Thai Hand
09-23-06, 13:42
Part 1

Was havin a bit of a nod when the plane hit the ground in Bangcock yesterday. Too much [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the plane, I guess. Just as well I fell asleep, as the Thigh air birds were telling me to put a plug in it for singing too loud and generally rabbiting a load of rubbish to some gooner wank stain and generally being a mug. The birds were nice enough about it, though. No Doris among them, believe me. A lot of Thigh stunners on this plane. Thigh birds are a bit of awright. Looking forward to some naff shags and [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in Bangcock and Pattyland. Anyway, woke a bit shagged after a long squawk with a bad mullet and my clobber all arse-about-face. Looked a bit off my face when I was standing in front of that little cam as the Thigh immo plonker looked me up and down. Do they always look at ya like you’re in queer street or something? Anyway, I was chuffed to finally be in the Land O’Sex (LOS, get it?...I’m the fuckin’ dogs bollocks, I am). The taxi bloke asked, “Where you go?” What the fuck? Can’t they speak the Queen’s English here? Anyway, I told him, “The wop’s lodge”, figuring he’d know and all coz it’s got its own spot on the Internet. But, he gave me some cock and bull about not knowing it. But, he said he knew a good hotel for Fa-rang. That ‘fa-rang’ word sounded like he was takin the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). But, he seemed a cheery geezer, so I let him off without any barney. I hadn’t got a butchers at any poster for the coupe footie, so asked him about the coupe and he said, “very good” and that some bloke named Taksin was having a rest in London. I know that England has a lot of foreign players now, and I can’t even say most of their names. But, I’d never heard of this Taksin geezer. I guess coz he’s taking a rest, he must be on the injured list. I hope it doesn’t affect England’s chances in the coupe. At least we still have Wayne Rooney. So, I was really looking forward to watching some footie and meeting some Thigh birds.

The taxi driver took me to some gaff called the Die-nasty or some such. I had a gander and there were a lot of slappers hangin about in the area and I opened the window and shouted, “How’s your father?” And some pair of hooters shouted “You handsome man, I go with you”. I thought, “whoaw, blimey, I’d like to get on my johnny bag and give her a leg-over.

Nige didn't make it to the wop's lodge, either but ended up at the same gaff as me. Small world! It was good to see the geezer and I was so chuffed to be here, I didn’t even have a wash, but told Nige to put on his footie shirt and I would too (coz I hear Thigh birds love footie, and English blokes like us) and we’d get on it with some cheap jars of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and grab some fur burger at the gogos nearby, coz I hear the birds like you to do that. As we were going in this place called Nana something that Nige had talked about, a firm of ropey trogs who seemed a bit bent, not quite right, if you know what I mean…(they were taller than both Nige and I!!!! and had deep voices…deeper than Nige, anyway) started grabbin our goolies, as one of them went for Nige’s dosh. Fortunately, at that moment I guffed a loud one, and quite odiferous too and these birds or whatever they were went mental yelling, “Eeeeooooo, men mack” or something like that and it hit me… ‘men’, crikey, they’re bum bandits, but not really, I guess coz they’re done up like birds and all, so hard to figure out what. Nige, coz he’d been here already one day, had sussed things out by getting a bit of grief, already from these Dorises. He told me they were called. “Ladyboys”. Seemed pretty fucked to me and it was all I could do to keep from givin it to these botty boys or whatever they were. But, we shouted a quick “Oy, naff off” and pushed our way through, coz Nige and I are well hard from kickin it off with limp wristed Chelsea wanks and the like. Anway, that Nana place is one hell of a knock shop, three floors and all, full of birds. We went into some place called Rainbow II, full of what looked like Jap birds and loads of Jap punters. What the fuck? I thought we were in Thighland, not Japland. As it turned out there was a load of these Rainbows here full of these Jap birds…maybe they can’t get work at home coz I here the Jap ecomony is in the dumper or something. Everywhere we walked, some Thigh git was trying to pull us into some gogo gaff or other…”You take a look. Free”. Had a gander in some place called, Lollipop, full of some more of those Ladyboys. Said, “No thanks, guv. I ain’t no bumhole engineer”. Went upstairs, saw some blinder bird with huge jublies sitting outside a place called Angel-something or other and went in. More like it. No beasts in here, except for the old fat cow, who’d come over to take our order. We got some local [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) called Beer Singha…but you don’t pronounce the ha…what a fucked lingo Thigh is. Anyway, not Guinness. But, it’ll do. A couple of birds came over and slid in beside Nige and I. A bit of awright, I thought as I copped a feel, until they started rabbiting on about us buying them a “lady dink”. It took me a moment to figure they wanted a drink. So, Nige and I said “sure” figuring that the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) is cheap, why not? But, the birds, Noy and Goy, I think they were called ended up with some kind of white swill that glowed in the dark. And blimey they drank fast!!!! Then, they wanted another. Must have been parched to drink so much. Coz, it wasn’t like they were getting on it like Nige and I. After several drinks and getting Nige and I all horny like, these birds suddenly disappeared…”We go dancing” and were up on stage in a flash getting their kit off for all to see. The fat cow serving us [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) came and asked us to pay some fine or other. I’d heard a lot about scams in Thighland and thought she was rousting us or something. But, the girls who had returned by this point said, “You pay bar fine. Only 600 bath. We go with you.” 600 bath wasn’t even a tenner, a cheap price for a shag. So we said ok. But, when we got back to the gaff, these girls were saying they wanted only to stay “short time” and wanted 3000 bath each more for some trouser action. Nige, figuring things were already going tits up shouted, “Oy. Leave off. We already gave you 600.” It did seem a shed-load after already paying the bar fine. But, it’s hard to argue with a bird who’s got your knob in her mitt. By this point, both Nige and I were off our faces and totally up for it, and what the hell, Nige had been painting zebra crossings for years, living with his mum and da and saving his money…all for this moment. Let me tell you, these birds were wicked…just like having a missus or something, not that Nige and I would know, coz neither of us had actually even had a girlfriend before. But, I’m sure if we had, it would be just like it was with these Thigh birds, Noy and Goy or Goy and Noy. I never did figure out which one I was shagging. Both Nige and I were rat-arsed and could barely stand, but were still up for the job. Our nadgers were blue and of course, the Thigh birds were arching for it as well and had their Aunt Annies ready for both Nige and I. We took a load of wicked snaps to post on here. But, unfortunately Nige left the lens cap on. So, the only pics we have are of Nige and I dropping our trousers and lifting up our footie shirts while feeding bananas to an elephant that was across the street from our gaff.

All in all a brilliant first night in Thighland.

Old Trafford Hand

Piper1
09-23-06, 14:26
i'm alive and almost recovered, from a night out with giotto, followed by a night in with the sexy little long-haired minx named nut. ;) she said she could only come with me short time because she had to see family in the morning. for some wet reasons, she changed her mind and stayed through to the morning. delicious! will post some pics of cute sweet nut later - no face or sex pics ("boss say no sex or face photo because some man put on internet"). if i find out who "boss" is ... grrrr!

will post a report of the night on soi 33 later, featuring a belated island girl appearance ("you no butterfly my darling!"), plus an intoxicated piper almost falling for the charms of a supposedly non-working girl, but warned away from her by giotto's lovely mia noi.

Mahku
09-23-06, 16:22
Hah! Glad to see you at least made it out the gate and on to the street this time!

I'm alive and almost recovered, from a night out with Giotto, followed by a night in with the sexy little long-haired minx named Nut. ;) She said she could only come with me short time because she had to see family in the morning. For some wet reasons, she changed her mind and stayed through to the morning. Delicious! Will post some pics of cute sweet Nut later - no face or sex pics ("Boss say no sex or face photo because some man put on internet"). If I find out who "Boss" is ... grrrr!

Will post a report of the night on Soi 33 later, featuring a belated Island Girl appearance ("You no butterfly my Darling!"), plus an intoxicated Piper almost falling for the charms of a supposedly non-working girl, but warned away from her by Giotto's lovely Mia Noi.

Dinghy
09-23-06, 17:24
Part 1

Was havin a bit of a nod when the plane hit the ground in Bangcock yesterday. Too much [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the plane, I guess. Just as well I fell asleep, as the Thigh air birds were telling me to put a plug in it for singing too loud and generally rabbiting a load of rubbish to some gooner wank stain and generally being a mug. The birds were nice enough about it, though. No Doris among

<<Cut!!>>

Old Trafford Hand

Can you TRANSLATE THAT INTO SOMETHING RESEMBLING AHNGRIT (without the cockney slang? eh, what??) So this is how the lager louts actually speak? Two children of a common mother separated by a common language...

Giotto
09-23-06, 19:46
Anyway, I told him, “The wop’s lodge”, figuring he’d know and all coz it’s got its own spot on the Internet. ...Brilliant Report, Trafford, I hope you can make it one day to the lodge --- hmmm, better not :) .

Giotto

Giotto
09-23-06, 19:54
Bestards,

I know you are all worried about our friend pipeman, so I will give you a short update.

We did not see him all day(!). At 8 pm we decided to call his room. Yes, he was still there, just waking up. He said he would be downstairs in the Sports Lounge in one hour.

At 10:30 pm Pipeman arrived in the Sports Lounge. He seamed to be OK, but his face showed clear inner conflicts about his next travel destination, island or jungle :) ???

At 1:30 am Pipeman went to bed.

That's basically it. It was such an exciting day - (yawn) :D !

Giotto

Piper1
09-23-06, 20:25
Now for the real story. :D

Piper plays with Nut all night two nights ago. Nut leaves 7am yesterday morning.

Piper sleeps from 8am to midday, does a few hours work, then sleeps again to 8pm.

Guido (hotel manager) calls Piper 8:15pm, saying Giotto is concerned he didn't see me all day. Piper says all is well and will be down in an hour.

Piper goes to sports bar at 10pm, meets Giotto, Juice Spike and Yi Ren (good to meet you guys).

11pm: JS leaves to meet Miss Silky. Giotto, Yi Ren and Piper go to Office Bar. No Island Girl there, so we go to Soi Cowboy (to 5-Star club, looking for Jungle Girl). No Jungle Girl, so Piper falls in love with a tiny chubby Bengali look-alike, and asks her to get on stage and dance so he can check the goods. She does. Piper likes.

Piper barfines Miss Bengali. Big problem. At exactly the same moment, Giotto taps Piper on the shoulder and points out who just entered the club. JUNGLE GIRL!!! Fuck! Giotto enjoys the scene, with lots of evil laughter. Bestard.

I call Jungle Girl over and ask if she remembers me. She gives a polite smile, then wets her pants when she actually remembered me. Okay, maybe not wet her pants, but she gave a big laugh of recognition - she did remember me. Giotto insists it was all an act, but like I said, he is a bestard, and should pay more attention to massaging my fragile male ego.

Jungle Girl was already barfined, so no chance of a double with Miss Bengali. As Jungle Girl sat with her customer across the room, we made hand-signals and facial expressions for 10 minutes. (Her customer was not happy about this).

Hand signals and facial expressions:

Jungle Girl: You take that ugly girl tonight?

Piper: Yes. What can I do? (shrug) You take that ugly man tonight!

Jungle Girl: Me sad.

Piper: Me too. I want you.

Jungle Girl: Me want you too.

Piper: Tomorrow night?

Jungle Girl: Yes.

_________

Miss Bengali, Giotto, Yi Ren and I left the club. Yi Ren stayed behind in Cowboy, saying something about two sisters in the bar on the corner, so we left him to his potential family threesome.

Back in my room, I filled the Jacuzzi, and had a relaxing soak with Miss Bengali. In bed, she was spectacularly unspectacular. None of Piper's irresistable tricks worked on her. So I turned a short-time into a very short time, and finished in 10 minutes.

After finishing, I asked her politely if she wanted to "sleep here or GO HOME". She didn't get the message, so now she is happily snoring away while I type my confessions to you, my brothers.

I'll try to resist a quickie in the morning, as I hope to change tomorrow night's flight and stay in BKK one more night, where I'm determined to find my new ex-wife.

Giotto
09-23-06, 20:40
I call Jungle Girl over and asks if she remembers me. She gives polite smile, then wet her pants when she actually remembered me. Okay, maybe not, but she gave a big laugh - she did remember me. Giotto insists it was all an act, but then again, he is a bestard.
Hmmm...some details.

Pipeman grapped her arm, while she was bringing a drink to her new young handsome boyfriend, most likely heavily equipped :D.

Jungle Girl turned around, looked at Pipeman, and everybody could see the huge questionmark in her face.

Then Pipemans question came: "You remember me?"

The face could be read like a book. "No, not really", she thought, "damned, who is that, must have been long time ago already."

After 10 - 15 min. standing there and looking at Pipeman she decided to resolve the situation with a big smile...

There is a small option that the memories came back - and the details about the towel holder made her smile. But - not very likely :) !

Giotto

Thor93
09-23-06, 21:36
Now for the real story. :D

After finishing, I asked her politely if she wanted to "sleep here or GO HOME". She didn't get the message, so now she is happily snoring away while I type my confessions to you, my brothers.

Now that it always my biggest fear - getting stuck with someone you want to leave. Of course when they are bad enough it is easy to help them to the door. It is those ones on the bubble who are just nice enough that keep you from doing anything rude.

But as we all know it is always better to go with the flow and always try to be nice. It often pays dividends in the end.

Duniawala
09-23-06, 22:53
Dr. G, leaving in a few hours and will be in BKK Monday morning. Please have the dungeon ready for inspection along with Ms. India.

:D

M P Lurker
09-24-06, 05:43
Part 1

Was havin a bit of a nod when the plane hit the ground in Bangcock yesterday. Too much [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the plane, I guess.
<cut>
All in all a brilliant first night in Thighland.
Old Trafford HandSome of it went over my head but a brilliant sendup of wild time ISG reports.

Greatly entertaining.

Giotto
09-24-06, 06:37
Dr. G, leaving in a few hours and will be in BKK Monday morning. Please have the dungeon ready for inspection along with Ms. India.
Sir,

The dungeon is prepared for you anyway, and I will get a huge Mr. India in, as you wish :) !

Giotto

Piper1
09-24-06, 06:52
After posting my last report around 3am this morning where I was disappointed with Miss Bengali's 10 minute effort (she was very sleepy), I went to bed where she was snoozing away. Maybe she sensed something, because she woke up and gave me a wild time. She's a biter, and it still hurts. ;) I love those wake-up calls.

____

I just tried to change my flight from tonight to tomorrow night, but no luck, so it's goodbye to BKK tonight, and back again in two weeks.

Giotto
09-24-06, 14:11
well, I land on the afternoon of the 29. I expect 2 hours at immigration, so that they can take a pic of my ugly mug, then another 3 hours at the taxi stand.
Should hit town 5 or 6 hours after I land.................
oh, no, first Pipeman, then Sir Duniawala - and now him!!!

Giotto

Ozzy Indo
09-24-06, 14:26
Dear Mr. G,

I sincerely hope you recognise me by my ID. You should be able to figure it.

By the way, thanks for the watch!

It has now been several weeks since I was at your humble lodge and have just read your post on the coups.

On behalf of your readers, I wish to congratulate you on a concise and very factual personal expose of the situation as you saw it. Much more informative than anything I could read in the press.

Not bad for a person who expounds English as a 2nd language.

See you again in November.

Ozzy Indo

Giotto
09-24-06, 16:48
Dear Mr. G,

I sincerely hope you recognise me by my ID. You should be able to figure it.
Ozzy Indo,

Yep, that is the right handle for you. On the spot!

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" thread. You finally found it, as I see now... :)

It was somehow fun to write that comment on Thai politics, after writing here about completely different subjects - now some really serious stuff. The dictionary helped a lot :) ...

I hope to read some more reports in the future - about your adventures in Bangkok!

See you in November then!

Giotto

PS: "Ozzy Indo", ROFLMAO

Piper1
09-25-06, 06:52
Well, I managed to trash room 114 after all, in the very last moment. I'd just finished packing my suitcase, lifted it up as I was leaving the room, and it knocked the glass top off the large coffee table, smashing glass all over the room. Sorry ol' chap! Next time I'll behave. (I offered several times to pay for the damage, but ever the gent, Dr. G refused to accept. Guess I'll just have to buy him a few extra drinks on my next stop-over).

Still haven't had the chance to write up some of the adventures of my brief stay. Traveller1234 wiill be happy to know that Pim is looking better than ever (Pim from 5-star, famous for falling head over heels with T1234 before he left her in my room for a foursome with Island Girl, Jungle Girl and me).

Apart from Pim, Jungle Girl and my little Bengali-ish gal, quality of girls at 5-star was unbelievably scary on Saturday night!

Brotherrabitt
09-25-06, 07:22
Another typical feeble metrosexual attempt to to carry out what is basically a very simple mission; Trash the Lodge.

The good thing might be that you have a second chance in a few weeks ("second chances" are another typical metrosexual invention for those "men" who are incapable of carrying out a simple mission in the first case).

But seen your "damage" so far, I will rather put my hopes in the arrival of the "Fab Three": Nige, Old Trafford Hand and 1Ball, lager louts par excellence, three real men, united by a common background and a proud heritage, carrying a passport from the country which is the largest open air museum in the world, where border control is not so much about showing your passport, but paying an entrance fee: The United Kingdom of Great Brittain and Ireland. In any case they should be able to do a better job that an immigrant from the "fatal shores".

V.

Yi Ren
09-25-06, 11:02
Now for the real story. :D <...>
Piper goes to sports bar at 10pm, meets Giotto, Juice Spike and Yi Ren (good to meet you guys).
Same here.

11pm: JS leaves to meet Miss Silky. Giotto, Yi Ren and Piper go to Office Bar. No Island Girl there, so we go to Soi Cowboy.
A man of understatements. Hell, there was NOBODY at The Office!

Hand signals and facial expressions: <...>

More understatement. I thought the "conversation" went like this (what I could catch between ascertaining the age and physial endowments of young Nok - braille can be so taxing!)

Jungle Girl: Who the hell are you?

Piperman: Don't you remember me?

Jungle Girl: one finger salute

I don't even know her, but I like her eloquence! :)

Yi Ren stayed behind in Cowboy, saying something about two sisters in the bar on the corner, so we left him to his potential family threesome.

Alas, the family threesome was not to be that night, but I did wander around the corner and found lovely Su. The rest of the night (what little there was) and the entire next day were pretty routine: 1) work up a huge sweat (among other things) in bed. 2) shower 3) repeat

-Y

Ozzy Indo
09-25-06, 15:01
Ozzy Indo,

It was somehow fun to write that comment on Thai politics, after writing here about completely different subjects - now some really serious stuff. The dictionary helped a lot:)Mr G,

I think you missed your true calling in life. But then again, you are a true connoseur (? ) of the finer 50% of the species.

I will have to think about how to write about Miss Uzbekistan and the Swimming Pool, then the catfight several weeks later. Yikes. She is in Australia by the way. Calling me every day at least twice.

Warning to all mongers out there. If you pick up a nice Uzbeki lady, make sure she is not rich! Those ones have the ability to travel world and hunt you down. Dammit. I knew I shouldnt have given her my mobile phone number!

To quote Willie Shakingmyspear. To Bonk or Not to Bonk. That is THE Question!

Good Evening & Take Care (Selamat Malam dan hati-hati), Ozzy Indo

PS. I don't think I spelt connoseur right. I too need a dictionary. Or at least spell checker.

Ozzy Indo
09-25-06, 15:32
If Men were controlled by a computer program....

program men
function happy_man()
{
$left=atm(visacard)
while $left > 100 ; do
if isempty(cigarettes) or number_condom < 2 ; then
$left=visit_711($left,number_condom,cigarettes)
endif
seek bar
if found()
number_of_girls=lookinside("pretty","available")
if number_of_girls > 3
barfine=FALSE
while open(bar) and (NOT barfine) ; do
select jack_daniels
set order to bartender
intialise cigarette
seek girl
if can_speak_to(girl)
select ladydrink
set order to bartender
if sexy(girl)
if working(girl) AND noboyfriend(girl)
barfine=TRUE
else
panic()
endif
else
echo "[CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off!"
endif
enddo # loop to next girl
$left=pay_bar_tab($left)
endif
endif
enddo
if $left > 0
taxi(home)
else
walk(home)
endif
return(barfine)
}
#-----------------------------------------------
# Begin Main Program
for each $day in $year ; do
if happy_man ; then
do bonk
echo "Success!"
else
echo "Bugger!"
endif
sleep(8)
enddo
# end main program

(c) 2006 Ozzy Indo Incorporated.

PS. I am currently writing woman() function, but I keep on getting into an infinite loop somewhere in the middle of the shopping_mall() procedure.

Brotherrabitt
09-25-06, 16:22
and this is what the computers will look like once Ozzy Indo is finished with his program.

V.

Ozzy Indo
09-25-06, 16:34
and this is what the computers will look like once Ozzy Indo is finished with his program.

V.ROFLMAO!

The matching hardware Platform!

I suppose the operating System will be called OS-SEX or Windows ST.

Mr OI

Daddy07
09-25-06, 16:45
Giotto,

Love your new map, however, on the small chance that some of the LOS cab drivers might not completely understand English, I thought it might be better to add your address to the map in Thai, so I visited http://www.thai2english.com/ , fumbled around for a while, and finally composed the following, which might – or might not – do the trick:

ชีวา ศิลา โรงแรม
(Living) (Stone) (Hotel)

สุขุมวิท ซอย ไตรทศ
(Sukhumvit) (Soi) (33)

Please show this to one of your Thai friends and then let me know if this message on your map will work. Hoping it doesn’t translate into something like: “Where can I get stoned and hump 33 live camels in my Sukhumvit street hotel?”

Thanks,

Daddy

Surrenr Man,

Sure, Can!

Attached.

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-25-06, 23:12
Giotto,

. . . so I visited http://www.thai2english.com/ , fumbled around for a while, and finally composed the following, which might – or might not – do the trick:

ชีวา ศิลา โรงแรม
(Living) (Stone) (Hotel)

สุขุมวิท ซอย ไตรทศ
(Sukhumvit) (Soi) (33)
DaddySorry, but Thai2English is for exactly that; going from something already in Thai to English. Names are not translated so this Thai for Living Stone will cause only total confusion. I don't recognise the second word so must be unusual one. You need to spell livingstone in Thai letters and that needs an experienced Thai speaker to do in the Thai way. Mrs Giotto could well do it.

I found my way OK to Livingstone's tonight by merely knowing Soi 33. If keep eyes open and drive slowly its quite obvious on the left and not far down the Soi.

The address part looks reasonable however use of the soi number 33 is better than using the name of the Soi just in case the driver is new to this area.

Was nice to meet Giotto, Mrs Giotto, Duniawala, and others at the bar tonight., for the first time. Missed the ISG handle of another unfortunately.

Piper1
09-26-06, 00:22
More understatement. I thought the "conversation" went like this.
Jungle Girl: Who the hell are you?

Piperman: Don't you remember me?

Jungle Girl: one finger salute

I don't even know her, but I like her eloquence! :)

Obviously I need to brush up on my sign language - bestard!

Giotto
09-26-06, 05:37
Mr G,

I think you missed your true calling in life. But then again, you are a true connoseur (? ) of the finer 50% of the species.

I will have to think about how to write about Miss Uzbekistan and the Swimming Pool, then the catfight several weeks later. Yikes. She is in Australia by the way. Calling me every day at least twice.
...Ozzy Indo,

Connoiseur - looks French for me :) .

Miss Uzbekistan was here before she left for Australia, she asked me for the videos of "The Swimming Pool Incident" and your private address... I thought it might be a good idea to help her a bit, that she does not get lost in Australia :D .

Haven't heard from her ever since, but if she calls you now regularely I expect her to be fine :) !

Giotto

Ozzy Indo
09-26-06, 09:14
Ozzy Indo,

Miss Uzbekistan was here before she left for Australia, she asked me for the videos of "The Swimming Pool Incident" and your private address. I thought it might be a good idea to help her a bit, that she does not get lost in Australia: D. GiottoMr G,

Yikes. You ARE kidding are you?

This is not something to joke about. It is starting to get VERY annoying. Very very persistent.

Oh well. I suppose a "coffee" won't hurt. Unless she throws it at me.

Famous last words?

I would bet better off hiding out somewhere else. Good thing I go to Indonesia next week.

Hide out at my 2nd home perhaps?

Mr OI

Mr Pelikin
09-26-06, 10:03
I have read lots of posts all through the Thailand forum, and Mr G's thread seems to be one of the few places where I can ask such a silly question, and have at least one nice (hotel owning) member answer it.

I have RTFF, I have searched "How do barfines work" = zero results, I have searched "Barfine" = 30,000 results. If I was to read all 30,000, I would be so old by the time I finished that I would have no need for a Barfined girl anyway!

I know that the Barfine is "to get the girl out of the establishment", but, does paying the Barfine mean that you have bought a specific set of services from the girl aswell (she returns to the establishment to collect her portion of the barfine for her services)? Or is the Barfine only for the establishment, and any/all services provided by the girl cost extra?

Levitian
09-26-06, 10:39
My little contribution to the recent discussion about technologies, Computers, etc.

Levitian

Ozzy Indo
09-26-06, 13:47
Ozzy Indo,
Miss Uzbekistan was here before she left for Australia, she asked me for the videos of "The Swimming Pool Incident" and your private address... I thought it might be a good idea to help her a bit, that she does not get lost in Australia :D .

GiottoNOT FUNNY! Jeepers. That made me jump!

Somtimes the subtle humour gets lost in the translation.

The last sentance was a relief that you were KIDDING!

You were kidding, wern't you? Oh god I hope so! I would say so. She is not even in the right City. So I am safe for the moment.

Ozzy Indo

PS Grab Pim on the bum for me!

Giotto
09-26-06, 14:19
I know that the Barfine is "to get the girl out of the establishment", but, does paying the Barfine mean that you have bought a specific set of services from the girl aswell (she returns to the establishment to collect her portion of the barfine for her services)? Or is the Barfine only for the establishment, and any/all services provided by the girl cost extra?Mr Pelikin,

A barfine is paid to the bar, usually to allow the girl to leave the bar and cover the "virtual damage" for the establishment that this girl is not in for the rest of the night, and hence cannot make money for the bar any more. Usually the girl gets a share of the barfine - in Livingstone's it is THB 500.00 if the barfine is THB 1,500.00 (before 11.00 pm) and THB 300.00 if the barfine is THB 1,000.00 .

Everything else has to be negotiated between you and the girl. There are girls in this road (Soi 33) who will NOT sleep with customers, only go out for dinner or dancing, and others will stay with you ST (Short) or LT (Long), and you have to agree on the "fee" for that. The very professional mongers usually even discuss the services which have to be delivered within this "fee" [I just met one of those bestards yesterday :) ] !

Hope that answers the question.

Giotto

Giotto
09-26-06, 14:21
Somtimes the subtle humour gets lost in the translation.

The last sentance was a relief that you were KIDDING!

You were kidding, wern't you? Oh god I hope so! I would say so. She is not even in the right City. So I am safe for the moment.
Subtle humour? Ozzy, I was dead serious. Did I do something wrong?

Giotto

Ozzy Indo
09-26-06, 14:48
GiottoUmm. Err. Have to go. To airport. Ummm. I think I will go to. Ummm. China. Yes. CINHA. Lots of people in China. Shanghai. Get lost there. Nobody will be able to find me.

(Yikes)!

Ozzy Indo
09-26-06, 14:55
I know that the Barfine is "to get the girl out of the establishment", but, does paying the Barfine mean that you have bought a specific set of services from the girl aswell (she returns to the establishment to collect her portion of the barfine for her services)? Or is the Barfine only for the establishment, and any/all services provided by the girl cost extra?A barfine is what you pay tp the bar because you are going to be a NAUGHTY BOY! SO YOU GET FINED. Not really.

Giotto explained it very well.

In Thailand it is a compensation to both the bar and the girl as they both will not earn drinks once the fine lady has left the establishment. It does not include anything "else" in Thaland.

In the Phillippines, depending upon where you go, it can include a "service fee". In Makati, this is often the case. In Angeles, it generally does not.

In Tokyo you may think it does include "service", but it does not. You think it does because you just shelled out $300US to take the girl out of the establishment. Gulp when you find out that another $500US is then expected.

In Thailand, you do not suffer as much "sticker shock".

:) OI

Brotherrabitt
09-26-06, 15:25
Giotto

Ozzy, of course he is dead serious. You do understand how Dr. G. really makes his money, right ? You are aware that the Lodge is just a front for a much more sophisticated and, I guess, much more profitable business ? You realize that there is a very good reason why there are constantly new girls working at the Lodge and the girls who are gone, usually stay away for 1-2 years ?

At least I hope you knew before you stayed at the Lodge man, honestly, I really hope you knew..................

V.

ChiefThinker
09-26-06, 17:08
Hi!

I will be arriving for my first trip to BK Oct 12/13th at midnight and was wondering how far the new airport is from Livingstone and also the best (quickest) way to arrive near your location. I'm hoping to get there before all the bars close. Do you think this will be possible?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Giotto
09-26-06, 17:55
Ozzy Indo,

thanks for your computer program below, great idea. And - I think it is a really easy way to make people understand how life can change after a visit in the Lodge.

Let me take your story as example (sorry, it's C++ in this case):

Life before the “Swimming Pool Incident”:

void Ozzy_Indy::Life()
{
.. /* Standard life routine of a monger */
.. /* Author: Giotto */
.. /* Date: 26.09.2006 */

.. bool alive = true;

.. while (alive)
.. {
.... alive = enjoy_life();
.. };
.. /* finally: standard procedure for mongers after death */
.. burn_in_hell();

};

Life after the “Swimming Pool Incident”:

void Ozzy_Indo::Life()
{
.. /* Standard life routine of a monger */

.. Ansistring person;
.. Bool alive = true;

.. /* routine to control the impact of a visit in Livingstone’s Lodge in Bangkok */
.. while (alive)
.. {
.... alive = enjoy_life();
.... if (doorbell_rings())
.... {
...... increase_blood_pressure();
...... person = look_through_door_spy();
...... /* is really somebody out there ? */
...... if (person)
...... {
........ if (person != MS_UZBEKISTAN)
........ {
.......... relax();
.......... decrease_blood_pressure();
.......... pray_to_god();
.......... open_door();
.......... ask_person_in(person);
........ }
........ else
........ {
.......... if (! family_in_house(WIFE, FIANCEE, GIRLFRIEND, CHILD[n], FATHER, MOTHER))
.......... {
............ open_door();
............ ask_person_in(MS_UZBEKISTAN);

............ ask_for_video();
............ if (video_handed_over())
.............. burn_video();
............ else
............ {
.............. avoid_confrontation_measures();
.............. pay_hush_money();
............ }
............ open_door();
............ dispose_person((MS_UZBEKISTAN);
............ close_door();
............ relax();
............ decrease_blood_pressure();
.......... }
.......... else
............ /* not many options left */
............ switch (check_options())
............ {
............ /* cover and duck */
............ case HIDING_POSSIBLE:
.............. hide(AS_LONG_AS_NECESSARY);
.............. unhide();
.............. info = check_family_info();
.............. /* no information flow has taken place */
.............. if (info == null)
.............. {
................ relax();
................ decrease_blood_pressure();
.............. }
.............. /* information flow has taken place, Ms. Uzbekistan talked */
.............. else
.............. {
................ if (vido_was_shown_to_family())
................ {
.................. commit_suicide();
.................. alive = false;
................ }
................ else
................ {
.................. /* check out whether serious information was transferred*/
.................. /* ** serious information** */
.................. if (evaluate_info_to_family(info) == SERIOUS)
.................. {
.................... look_for_car_key();
.................... open_door();
.................... leave_city_with_car();
.................... leave_country_with_plane();
.................... set_return_option (false);
.................... restart_life();
.................. }
.................. /* ** not so serious information** */
.................. else
.................. {
.................... explain_or_lie();
.................... apologize();
.................... relax();
.................... decrease_blood_pressure();
.................... buy_presents_for_family(WIFE, FIANCEE, GIRLFRIEND, KID[n], FATHER, MOTHER);
.................. };
................ };
.............. };
.............. break;
............ /* organized getaway */
............ case CAR_IN_FRONT_OF_HOUSE :
.............. open_door();
.............. run();
.............. leave_city_with_car();
.............. leave_country_with_plane();
.............. set_return_option (false);
.............. restart_life();
.............. break;

............ /* standard option: there is no way out */
............ default:

.............. commit_suicide();
.............. alive = false;

............ };
.......... };
........ };
...... };
.... };

.. /* finally: standard procedure for mongers after death */
.. burn_in_hell();

};

Giotto

Giotto
09-26-06, 17:59
...and now I try to find out what happened to the thread.

It disappeared from the Thailand forum.

Giotto

Giotto
09-26-06, 20:34
Bestards and Friends,

What I know up to now is:

Jackson created a separate forum "Thailand - Giotto's Forum" additionally to the Thailand forum, and he promoted me to moderate it. I can create new and delete old threads, and I can edit and delete reports in this forum. And - the most important thing: I have the title "moderator" :) now !

OK, I feel a bit isolated in the moment, and I expect, that this thread will be more difficult to find for new members than before. On the other hand we can organize it better, because we have the option to create some more threads. And that is a huge advantage.

As always in life there are advantages and disadvantages in solutions, and only the future will show us how all that will work out.

I wrote an E-Mail to Jackson and asked for his reasons for his decision. I will let you know as soon as I have an answer.

For the time being I will proceed as usual, enjoying my new title "moderator" :D !

Giotto

PS: Smileys are not working [for me] any more. Obviously moderators do not smile :) !

Killroy
09-26-06, 21:24
Soo you are the Bestard Moderator now. WOW. A bit hard to find your forum,but finaly I did.

Giotto
09-26-06, 21:49
I can ensure you that it is easy to find, even I could :)LOL.

Damned, your smileys don't work either!

Giotto

Thor93
09-26-06, 22:08
I thought you had really pissed off Jackson there for a bit. I was looking and looking and no Giotto's Lodge. But you can find it from the Asia list. It just took a bit of looking to see where it went.

Still I think you are right and it will not get as many new guys looking at it as before. The biggest problem will be in the searches. To save time I always use the advanced option and limit it to the country. I guess anything in here will not now pop up unless you select both forums.

Will always have to remember to use the CTRL key to highlight both Thailand and Thailand - Giotto's Forum to cover both in one search.

Brain666
09-26-06, 22:09
More or less The tread has been upgraded 1 step in the ISG hiracy.
This has advantages and some disadvantages as Thor93 pointed out with the search function. But I also think it is easier to spot now, if you are used to it. Every change takes some time to adopt.

And probably you can decide yourself to put the thread under 'Non Crosstalk rule' or not or whatever other rule.

e.g. 'This thread is now operating under the 'Traveler always comply, deep bow obey and agree rule' or whatever you can think off. (*appropriate smily missing*)

But also, like every upgrade in ranking it looks like more work and responsibility as well.

regards and congretulations (?)

Brain666

Giotto
09-26-06, 22:20
I got an answer from Jackson.

Luckily I did not [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) him off. The new forum shall give us options to structure the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" thread into sub-threads and will allow me to deal with smaller problems without getting him involved.

An announcement in the Thailand forum will follow, so there is nothing more I should write here right now.

Thanks, Jackson, I don't know what to say.

Business as usual.

Giotto

Piper1
09-26-06, 23:34
I can't help but think that Jackson is being a bit tongue-in-cheek by renaming the thread "Giotto's FORUM", and setting it up outside the Thailand threads. I guess with all the activity in Giotto's Lodge thread, it became just as much work as the rest of the ISG forum put together. Congrats on your new role Dr G - now you'll be busier than ever!

Old Thai Hand
09-27-06, 00:21
Giotto's Fight Club
The Traveler vs. Giotto, 1Ball, the Universe Discussions
Domino at Giotto's Lodge
Samas Giotto
Living at Livingstone's
Giotto's Women - Opinions and Advice
Honolulu Giotto at Livingstone's

M P Lurker
09-27-06, 00:30
I thought you had really pissed off Jackson there for a bit. I was looking and looking and no Giotto's Lodge. But you can find it from the Asia list. It just took a bit of looking to see where it went.

Still I think you are right and it will not get as many new guys looking at it as before. The biggest problem will be in the searches. To save time I always use the advanced option and limit it to the country. I guess anything in here will not now pop up unless you select both forums.

Will always have to remember to use the CTRL key to highlight both Thailand and Thailand - Giotto's Forum to cover both in one search.Well the link from the Thailand thread is now there and hopefully will stay there.

BTW, Germany FKK thread separate from Germany due to its high volume and many sub-threads.

LuvDaPuss
09-27-06, 01:18
Dude, this is every boys dream, their own forum on the WSG! You just got a promotion. You have arrived at another major milestone in life. Seriously, I've been in your fine city twice in the last 2 years and get a kick out of the banter on this site. A lot of useful info too.

Can't make it to LOS this year but will certainly be there next year for my yearly 2 week binge of debachery. Last time stayed at the Marriot [rather pricey] but next time I'll certainly want to rack up some time at the bestards lodge in lovely BKK.

Looking forward to meeting you and your highly skilled staff..........LDP

Dinghy
09-27-06, 04:41
Mr G do you actually do things in "moderation"? Anyway - it works, enjoy it

Giotto
09-27-06, 05:38
I can't help but think that Jackson is being a bit tongue-in-cheek by renaming the thread "Giotto's FORUM", and setting it up outside the Thailand threads. I guess with all the activity in Giotto's Lodge thread, it became just as much work as the rest of the ISG forum put together. Congrats on your new role Dr G - now you'll be busier than ever!Pipeman,

I had the same impression when I realized what had happened. I was writing that "Life" program for Ozzy Indo, and when I wanted to post it the thread had disappeared :) !

Jackson wanted to give me the option to moderate the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" thread as well as reorganizing the thread structure, because it had a huge amount of reports during the past 5 month. It's a but difficult to find anything in there. The thread index helps, but an organization in different thread makes it easier for all readers.

That's basically it. I will wait a bit, read all the reactions of the members, and then start to set up some more threads. Hopefully we manage this transition successfully.

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 05:55
Dude, this is every boys dream, their own forum on the WSG! You just got a promotion. ...LuvDaPuss,

LOL.

I am not so sure that I ever dreamt about that before...it was already a lot work to only keep the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" thread up and running...

Whatever - it is now as it is, and I will try to make the best out of it.

See you when you are back in Bangkok next year.

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 06:01
Mr G do you actually do things in "moderation"? Anyway - it works, enjoy itDinghy,

Actually all that is very new to me, and up to now I did nothing in "moderation" (played around a bit, but deleted all that again).

To be honest - I hope that there will never be the necessity for me to use this functionality except creating new threads. I appreciate this function.

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 06:06
Giotto's Fight Club
The Traveler vs. Giotto, 1Ball, the Universe Discussions
Domino at Giotto's Lodge
Samas Giotto
Living at Livingstone's
Giotto's Women - Opinions and Advice
Honolulu Giotto at Livingstone'sOld Thai Hand,

LOL.

One is missing so far:

Old Thai Hands Skin Preferences

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 06:19
All,

for the time being I would appreciate ideas about how to structure the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" thread into subthreads.

Please keep in mind that we should not have the same threads in here as in the Thailand board, we don't want to create competition, we want to complement the Thailand forum with stories and information about and around Livingstone's Lodge.

Thanks

Giotto

Ozzy Indo
09-27-06, 09:20
Ozzy Indo,

thanks for your computer program below, .... (lotsa techo stuff)...

GiottoG,

Thanks for the expolanation. I will follow the algorithm to a Tee!

You MUST have a lot of time on your hands.

Better to be girls than time. On hour hands, that is.

Mr OI

Ozzy Indo
09-27-06, 09:26
Hmmmm.

Giotto as a "Moderator".

Moderation is implied?

Is that not an Oximoron?

Nothing moderate about Mr G!

:) And I hope he stays that way.

OI

Mr Pelikin
09-27-06, 09:35
In Thailand it is a compensation to both the bar and the girl as they both will not earn drinks once the fine lady has left the establishment. It does not include anything "else" in Thaland.So it is kinda like DP then. Sorry I meant DD (double dipping). The servicer gets a payment direct from the servicee, and again from the servicee through part of the barfine.

Hmm, maybe it is DP afterall. DP of the wallet ;)

Piper1
09-27-06, 12:21
All,

for the time being I would appreciate ideas about how to structure the "Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok" thread into subthreads.

GiottoInitial thoughts: Put the index in a thread of its own, have a thread for field reports involving the Lodge, and one for the banter. Of course, banter will occur in the "reports" thread anyway.

(To be honest, I think it's better for marketing the Lodge to leave the thread structure as it was before, but to save Jackson some work, simply give Giotto moderation rights. Maybe the software wouldn't allow this).

Fun Times69
09-27-06, 13:49
Something I've found really useful from your thread has been the detailed guide you put together for massage parlors. I'm definately am going to try out some of your recommendations. Angel and Aviva might be top of my list!

Maybe you could expand this a little into other categories? Maybe good pick up joints for freelancers? Basically, something that would give relative newbies like myself a good kick start in our adventures.

Piper1
09-27-06, 14:02
Something I've found really useful from your thread has been the detailed guide you put together for massage parlors. I'm definately am going to try out some of your recommendations. Angel and Aviva might be top of my list!

Maybe you could expand this a little into other categories? Maybe good pick up joints for freelancers? Basically, something that would give relative newbies like myself a good kick start in our adventures.Fun Times - I agree Giotto has good info on the local scene (I've witnessed his "hands on" expertise!), but as Giotto says, no need to replicate the other BKK threads. There are already threads covering massage parlors etc.

Brain666
09-27-06, 14:41
I agree with most of the members here not to overstructure this thread.

The Thread Index about the lodge and others should be separated in a Lodge only thread with only Giotto to have access to.
It could be discussed to separate the Tread Index into 2 or 3 e.g.
1) Livingstone’s lodge General information
2) Feedbacks and Guest reports
3) Giottos Bangkok and stories

This would let new readers easily navigate (I guess high usability rates)

All structured as link collection not commentable for us (write protection).

The major discussion should continue to be in the main thread like today.

Content wise I would propose to add another series (not necessarily a thread) of Stories/ reports named:
News from Giotto Lodge stable

As we probably all come to monger, some more information about the girls would be helpful. So far Giotto did that very humorous. I like this way. Why not to make a series out of this.
The stories from the Giotto stable could be Girls stories, sometimes some stastistics ( e.g. how many came new, how many have quit), sometimes process issues, funny/ strange/ interesting events and opinions etc.

I am further missing some wrap up reports about the events happened in the lodge. So there was e.g. a lot of discussion about the ‘swimming contest’ prior to the event, but nothing like a report how this event at the end happened. What went well, what went wrong, who won, funny stories etc. Didn’t see any picture either.

All this could be added somehow regular content, which is always worth to discuss chat etc.

That are some first thoughts

Regards

Brain thinking thread

Giotto
09-27-06, 15:09
Thanks for all the proposals up to now, I was out all day to buy equipment for the new rooms.

Doors: It is interesting how much money one can safe when buying the same door type in two different shops. The price difference can huge :) !

Floor: Parquet, we want to make it nice for you. And now I am poor, have nothing to eat any more, all the money left is in the wooden floor now.

Bathroom equipment: Why the hell cost toilets so much? It is only for shitting!!!! Damned.

Showers: Do you people really need to take a shower?

Jaccuzis: Don't want to talk about it. BESTARDS!!!

Furniture: Aaaarrrgggghhhh.

Tiles: Grrrrr..

And then I come back - no power in Livingstone's since an hour. Server shut down from the UPS. Since a few minutes we have power again, restart the server (Unix), router, etc. etc. etc. .

OK, I will have dinner now. I want a hot coffee. I want 220 V in the power plugs! I want light!

Must try to relax. Life is short!

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 15:15
Fun Times - I agree Giotto has good info on the local scene (I've witnessed his "hands on" expertise!), but as Giotto says, no need to replicate the other BKK threads. There are already threads covering massage parlors etc.Pipeman,

Hands on expertise - LOL!

That reminds me on your "hard-on test", can you please give the bestards a short explanation of what that is?

Thanks

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-27-06, 16:18
First of all my congrats to Dr.G., you are now at the same level as countries with half of the world population living in them. Time to stage a coupe, me thinks.

Even though I agree to keep the level of structure as low as possible in the beginning, I however would suggest that you add a thread called "complaints about the Moderator", this will surely increase the level of "hits" on the thread and I would be more than happy to post frequently :).

A thread called "Nige and Alfie in Bangcock" would be a good idea (ps where are these wankers anyway, I thought they had already landed, still in a taxi on the way to the Wop's Lodge ?).

Then of course a thread called "The metrosexuals cooking class adventures", give these boys a place where they can be happy together as well. I hear 1Ball is on his way for his first lessons, what a great way to start this highly exciting thread to read about his attempts to cook "Thai Duck with rice". Man, I can not wait !

One thread which can not be missed either is the "Monger Nurds Programming Corner", seems to be a new hobby of the Moderator and Ozzy Indo (can I post my first complaint about the Moderator now please ?).

The "Places to avoid" thread should be closed and contain only your "general information" posts, the best way to provide a community service to the newbees, so they know where not to go.

Another thread called "More complaints about the Moderator" would also be required I think.

Then "Tips to wreck the Lodge" would be nice as well, maybe the best monthly tip gets a price ? Destroying the coffee table was a minor attempt of course to test the water, but as the damage did not have to be paid, it opens the door for more serious attempts.

The one I look most forward to is the "Find the Hidden Camera" thread, as we all know, everything that happens in the Lodge is taped for later use by its wonderful management for extortion purposes.

Then one more "Even More Serious complaints about the Moderator" thread and I think we have a nice workable structure.

V.

Brotherrabitt
09-27-06, 16:27
Pipeman,

Hands on expertise - LOL!

That reminds me on your "hard-on test", can you please give the bestards a short explanation of what that is?

Thanks

Giotto

Dr. G., the "hard-on test" is when the thing hanging just above your balls gets hard when you see a girl. When it gets hard when you see a boy, you are on the wrong site.

V.

Giotto
09-27-06, 17:06
...I will be arriving for my first trip to BK Oct 12/13th at midnight and was wondering how far the new airport is from Livingstone and also the best (quickest) way to arrive near your location. I'm hoping to get there before all the bars close. Do you think this will be possible?...Chiefthinker,

Just found this report. And good that you remind us, because today / tomorrow is the day. In this moment roads are blocked, equipment is moved from the old to the new airport, and everybody is excited. The newspapers today publish more breaking news about the aiport opening than about the coup. In 4 hours from now the new airport will be open!

The distance from Livingstone's to the new airport is nearly the same distance as to the old airport, tne new airport even might be a bit closer. The problem is that nobody knows in the moment how the traffic will develop in the future. From the new airport the is a 6 line tollway above Rama 9 to the city, and that is also the route to take to get to Livingstone's Lodge. But then you have to leave the highway, and drive on Rama 9 Road ... and that can be desastrous for any time schedule.

The new airport opening is also the reason why I did not publish maps up to now . It wouldn't have made sense to draw maps from the old airport to Livingstone's, knowing that the new airport will be opened tomorrow.

Whenever I have time (and in the moment not so much) I take a taxi and check out the possible routes. I made it to the airport in 30 min. already, on a normal working day, but I also needed 1 hour 20 min. one time. The critical area is Rama 9 Road, if you don't use the tollway.

Back to your question, Chiefthinker, as for your chances to arrive at the airport at midnight, take a taxi to Livingstone's, check in - and then find any open bars in the city - the chances are close to zero. You will most likely not make it.

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 17:11
...One thread which can not be missed either is the "Monger Nurds Programming Corner", seems to be a new hobby of the Moderator and Ozzy Indo (can I post my first complaint about the Moderator now please ?).
...Vandalnn,

Huh, was there a bug in my program? OK, go ahead, complain!

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 18:03
:) :D.

The smileys are back.

Giotto

Giotto
09-27-06, 19:43
...Is that not an Oximoron?
...Ozzy Indo,

Ahhh, an oxymoron.

We just took Jack Daniels from the drinks menu :D.

Giotto

Horatio
09-27-06, 23:14
I think you should have a bullshit section where people can post whatever they want even if, (or especially if) it doesn't fit into any other section. Sometimes I have a dumb question or just a question that I think is off topic some, but that I think posters here could answer. I dont post for the obvious reason. I wish there were a place where I could ask for general information that a newbie doesnt necessarily know anything about. An example of a question I would ask is for information on how to get a cell phone in Thailand and what are the costs, what are the costs to call the USA, etc. There is a lot of information on cell phones on the Thai forum but it is hard to get a complete picture.

I would like a section where you can freely ask anything and not be told to rtff. Sometimes rtff does not explain to the truly befuddled.

Anyway good luck with your forum.

Horatio

Piper1
09-27-06, 23:53
Floor: Parquet, we want to make it nice for you. And now I am poor, have nothing to eat any more, all the money left is in the wooden floor now.

Bathroom equipment: Why the hell cost toilets so much? It is only for shitting!!!! Damned.

Showers: Do you people really need to take a shower?

Jaccuzis: Don't want to talk about it. BESTARDS!!!

Furniture: Aaaarrrgggghhhh.

Tiles: Grrrrr..

Giotto
... Coffee tables: GRRRRRR! I'll kill that Piper!

Piper1
09-28-06, 00:11
Pipeman, Hands on expertise - LOL!

Dr. G., the "hard-on test" is when the thing hanging just above your balls gets hard when you see a girl. When it gets hard when you see a boy, you are on the wrong site.Vandalnn was close. Fellow mongers may have noticed I have unusual and varied tastes in gals (tall, short, skinny, cuddly, black, white, caramel, plain, gorgeous (or just plain gorgeous ;) ...). I have a particularly primal way of deciding which girl to take when I'm at the clubs (in Dubai or elsewhere). While good looks help, looks are not my main criteria in choosing a girl. I may be chatting with a stunning 10, but if there's no sexual chemistry (including at least a stirring down at little Piper), I don't take her.

Then again, I may be chatting to a "plain" girl (like little Bengali Girl the other night), and without even thinking about it, the hard-on "bar-ometer" ;) rises. That's when a girl passes the "hard-on" test, and then I usually take her. Maybe it's some sort of pheremonal animal-attraction thing, or just a look that I like, or the way she talks. I really don't know. In almost all cases, it results in a good night of primal shagging.

I thought the test had failed with Bengali Girl after her initial performance back in the room, but like magic, she came back with a vengeance after she'd had a couple hours sleep. The hard-on test had worked after all!

Poor ol Giotto was sitting next to me on the bench in the crowded Five-Star club the other night when Bengali Girl came and started chatting to me. After a few minutes, I mentioned to Dr. G that she just passed the hard-on test. For some reason, he gave an uncomfortable smile and moved further down the bench. ROTFLMAO!

Fat Bestard
09-28-06, 00:59
This might be out of line, but I think you should print up some kind of Bestard shirt.

The Duck called me a Bestard.

G-Man's Bestard

Or simply Bestard on a T.

Just a thought.

Damn it i should have my own info-mercial.

Bestards Gone Wild.

ChiefThinker
09-28-06, 01:25
Chiefthinker,

Just found this report. And good that you remind us, because today / tomorrow is the day. In this moment roads are blocked, equipment is moved from the old to the new airport, and everybody is excited. The newspapers today publish more breaking news about the aiport opening than about the coup. In 4 hours from now the new airport will be open!

The distance from Livingstone's to the new airport is nearly the same distance as to the old airport, tne new airport even might be a bit closer. The problem is that nobody knows in the moment how the traffic will develop in the future. From the new airport the is a 6 line tollway above Rama 9 to the city, and that is also the route to take to get to Livingstone's Lodge. But then you have to leave the highway, and drive on Rama 9 Road ... and that can be desastrous for any time schedule.

The new airport opening is also the reason why I did not publish maps up to now . It wouldn't have made sense to draw maps from the old airport to Livingstone's, knowing that the new airport will be opened tomorrow.

Whenever I have time (and in the moment not so much) I take a taxi and check out the possible routes. I made it to the airport in 30 min. already, on a normal working day, but I also needed 1 hour 20 min. one time. The critical area is Rama 9 Road, if you don't use the tollway.

Back to your question, Chiefthinker, as for your chances to arrive at the airport at midnight, take a taxi to Livingstone's, check in - and then find any open bars in the city - the chances are close to zero. You will most likely not make it.
GiottoThanks for your answer!

One last question: Are there any after hours clubs that we can find nearby when we arrive or will we be SOL (shit out of luck?). What is the actaul time most bars close is it 1:00 or 2:00AM?

Kunshan
09-28-06, 02:47
Now that Toxin is gone, any chance that the bars are closing later and girls wearing less,,nothing?

Giotto
09-28-06, 03:42
Now that Toxin is gone, any chance that the bars are closing later and girls wearing less,,nothing?Kunshan,

I don't expect any changes for the moment. A slight process of easing those rules might start, and if it is not opposed by the CDR or the yet to be appointed civilian government we might see some a slow movements over the next months.

Giotto

Piper1
09-28-06, 03:51
He's ugly.

GIOTTO'S NOTE: This report contains a personal insult against the moderator. A team of internationally experienced lawyers will contact you soon. (But he's right, I am ugly). Bestard!

GIOTTO'S NOTE: This bestard edited my note!

GIOTTO'S NOTE: This post was moved here from the 'Letters to the Moderator' thread. Please reserve that thread for serious issues reg. the moderation of this forum. Thanks.

Piper1
09-28-06, 04:48
GIOTTO'S NOTE: The moderator has just learned how to delete a report. The power has gone to his head!

GIOTTO'S NOTE: This post was moved here from the 'Letters to the Moderator' thread. Please reserve that thread for serious issues reg. the moderation of this forum. Thanks.

Giotto
09-28-06, 05:42
Thanks for your answer!

One last question: Are there any after hours clubs that we can find nearby when we arrive or will we be SOL (shit out of luck?). What is the actaul time most bars close is it 1:00 or 2:00AM?Chiefthinker,

Here in Soi 33 most of the bars (including Livingstone's) close at 1:00 am, and 2 - 3 bars at 2:00 am or even later (if they have customers).

In other areas your will also find bars which close at 2:00 am. And then there are the late night spots, which open longer :) ... most of them are around Soi Nana, a 10 min. taxi ride from Livingstone's.

Furthermore there is the Nana Parking Lot area, and the Sukhumvit Road with small street bars all night - you do not necessarily have sleep alone that night.

Giotto

Stargm
09-28-06, 07:02
Piper you are so right!

Last night one of my very regular friends told me she was getting married and would not be able to provide the usual service any longer!! Yeah! Yeah! we have all heard that before!

Anyway being the Jai Di lady she is she insisted to introduce me to one of her very best friends to replace her!

So the canidate was brought over introduced and a little chat ensued and Bingo! The hard on test suggested this would be a perfect replacement!!

I will find out next week after my up coming trip.

Don't you just love Thai Ladies!

By the way this all took place in Joe Bananas in HKG so apologies for posting here.

Seeko
09-28-06, 07:10
Here in Soi 33 most of the bars (including Livingstone's) close at 1:00 am, and 2 - 3 bars at 2:00 am or even later (if they have customers).

In other areas your will also find bars which close at 2:00 am. And then there are the late night spots, which open longer :) ... most of them are around Soi Nana, a 10 min. taxi ride from Livingstone's.

Furthermore there is the Nana Parking Lot area, and the Sukhumvit Road with small street bars all night - you do not necessarily have sleep alone that night.

Giotto
Just came into BKK for a quick/short vacation, and observed that Soi Cowboy's bars have opened past 1am. More like 2am. And, no boys-in-browns enforcing the hours. I joked with a manager that maybe next month they would close at 3am, and next year 4am. ;)

Oh, BTW, Thermae Coffee Shop closes at 2:30am. And, of course, the outside street stalls last till the 4 or 5...

Good luck,
Seeko

p.s. Congrats, Giotto. BTW, is there a special pool event this Saturday?

Giotto
09-28-06, 08:38
First of all my congrats to Dr.G., ...
I however would suggest that you add a thread called "complaints about the Moderator"...
Another thread called "More complaints about the Moderator" would also be required I think.
Then one more "Even More Serious complaints about the Moderator" thread and I think we have a nice workable structure.Vandalnn,

Thanks for the congrats.

Coming back to your report from yesterday I realize that the most needed thread is obviousy a section for "Complaints about the Moderator".

I created that thread for you. Now - go ahead, complain, please!

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-28-06, 08:44
Giotto's Day

After an uneventful evening and night ("damn, those two bottles of red sure as hell did not help me perform my own "hard-on" test") I woke up the next morning, took a shower and went downstairs for my first espresso of the day. The first thing I did was check with the night staff if Nige and Alfie had already arrived. Still not, shit, where are they, gone to Pattyland instead ? I switch on my computer, log in, and he ?, WTF ? where did my thread go ? More than 2.500 posts of useless chit chat gone ? Oh shit ! oh no, there it is, WTF ? I am a Muderator now ? What's a Muderator ? It's a punishment for throwing around too much mud ? Oh shit, it says Moderator, ok, that's better, I think.

I leaned back in my chair, cold sweat dripping down my spine, what have I done to deserve this punishment ? Why have I been given this power ? Ok, relax, first another coffee, or shall I take a glass of red, what time is it, oh 07.30, too early, ok coffee then. Let's think this over carefully. What to do now ?

Ok, first thing of course is benchmarking, how shall I measure if this is has a positive impact on my business ? Ok, 100.000 hits, 2500 posts, 20 new rooms added to the Lodge, reservations up with 30 %, barfine revenues up 15 %, beer consumption up 12 % (or was that just because of Piper1's visit ? Ok, let's leave this out). So if 100.000 H = 2500 P = 20 NR = R +30% = BR +15 %, than it means that with careful management of the thread in 2007 it could be 500.000 H = 12.500 P = 800 NR = R + 380 % = BR + 603,3 % => I buy all of Soi 33 girly bars and turn the whole street into Giotto's Happy Sex Park. I will even add a Drive Thru STD clinic, an eye laser clinic for those who can not see the difference between a girly and a LB, and a Gourmet Cooking Institute. Ok, this is good, I have a plan.

Now, the next step, Control. Most important of course, how do I control myself ? OK, first rule, never log in as moderator after two bottles of red. This is good. Rule two; ban Giotto from posting, he only posts chit chat in any case, uhh, I need more coffee, this is not a good rule. Ok, try again. Rule two (revised); ban everybody from posting, yes, hahaha I like this, no posts, no flames, absolute control, yes this is good I will leave this rule. But then I need to post 12.500/365 = 34 posts per day, no, not good, shit. What time is it ? 07.45, ok, time for a glass of red, ok, I will try again. Rule two (revised again); (just found out I can not ban anybody, what a relief), delete all posts from metrosexuals who post their latest recipes, yes ! I will keep this rule !

Good, this is going very well, Benchmarking and Control are dealt with, what time is it ? 08.05, ok, another glass of red to congratulate myself with this outstanding achievement. What is this terrible plonk ? Oh, they have given me glass of red from the bottle with the expensive looking label but with the cheap wine from Chilli inside, idiots, that is only for customers, pisses me off, need another management training session in the Dungeon to sort them out.

Ok, now what else ? Yes of course, a Mission Statement ! The first part is easy "The purpose of this thread is....", but now what ? Posting useless chit chat ? To provide the only place for metrosexuals to be themselves ? Just read that metrosexuals were never breastfed, is the reason for their obsession with titties. Poor fellows, instead of just screwing any woman available, they need to do a "hard-on" test, to know with which women they can get it up. No, not a good Mission either. What about this one "The purpose of this thread is to have no purpose at all". Yes, this one I like, historically true as well, in line with what people expect. Good, excellent, another glass to celebrate, what time is it ? 08.35.

Great day so far, Benchmarking, Control and Mission organised, what else ? Yes, of course, increase revenues, Giotto's Webshop ! Of course, of course, of course, books with German Thai Fusion Recipes for Metrosexuals, Condoms with the Lodge's Logo printed on them, Marriage counselling courses for farangs who want to marry Thai Ducks, Expensive looking wine with cheap plonk inside "Chateau Giotto" Mis au bouteille dans le Dungeon ("fill up my glass, please, but make sure it is from the right bottle !"), MacGiotto Pink Label Whisky, Pay 12 bottles, get 10, Special Offer ! A Travel Agency, yes yes yes (hysterical laughter); Book our Yellow Ribbon Tour Now, See the latest Coup ! Special 5 day Trip to Pattyland, Nige and Alfie our our highly experienced guides will show you all the Delights Pattyland has to offer (where are these wankers anyway ?) !

Shit, I am exhausted, all these ideas make my head spin, what time is it, 09.22, ok I am going to bed, need some sleep.

Taipei Traveller
09-28-06, 08:57
Vandalnn

Excellent, that has just put a ray of sunshine into an otherwise shitty day..

Thanks

Giotto
09-28-06, 09:40
Giotto's Day

After an uneventful evening and night ("damn, those two bottles of red sure as hell did not help me perform my own "hard-on" test") I woke up the next morning, took a shower and went downstairs for my first espresso of the day.
Vandalnn,

We will talk about this report when you come to the Lodge. We seriously have to talk. (ROFLMAO!)

And I think we need a "Reports of Distinction" thread in here, too.

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-28-06, 10:12
VANDAL'S NOTE: The muderator is bragging about his abilities to be able to delete a report. Furthermore this thread is absolutely useless, like all other threads that are muderated by the muderator ! Absolutely no point at all ! So please post as many complaints as possible about the muderator, it's guaranteed that nobody will read them !

1Ball
09-28-06, 12:19
He's ugly.

HE IS VERY UGLY, AND DRINKS CHEAP RED PLONK, DISGUISED AS FINE WINE

GIOTTO'S NOTE: This report contains a personal insult against the moderator. A team of internationally experienced lawyers will contact you soon. (But he's right, I am ugly). Bestard!

GIOTTO'S NOTE: This post was edited, to help this one-balled bestard a bit with the HTML layout!

Tiger 888
09-28-06, 13:08
He's ugly.

Tiger's Remark: :) Maybe that's why Jackson only comments reports of regular members, they can't edit! :)

Old Thai Hand
09-28-06, 13:30
1/ He couldn't think of a German artist to name himself after, so he had to go for an Italian, Or, more likely...he did it because Italians are better at sex than Germans and he's trying to delude himself

2/ He's always attacking my good friend The Traveler

3/ He's always in Singapore "on business" anytime I'm free to come over for ribs

Piper1
09-28-06, 13:53
Since a map-check shows that Demonia is just a few doors down from Giotto's, thought I'd post this here (plus, a search on ISG shows only two posts). Any updates on what happens there? Hopefully more than just the spanking and hot wax I just read about in a google search. I can arrange better than that myself. Time to up the ante. ;)

Giotto
09-28-06, 14:16
p.s. Congrats, Giotto. BTW, is there a special pool event this Saturday?Seeko,

thanks.

And yes, Saturday is Swimming Pool Party!

Giotto

Giotto
09-28-06, 15:20
This might be out of line, but I think you should print up some kind of Bestard shirt.

The Duck called me a Bestard.

G-Man's Bestard

Or simply Bestard on a T.

Just a thought.

Damn it i should have my own info-mercial.

Bestards Gone Wild.Fat Bestard,

That is not out of line. We will print some Livingstone's T-Shirts anyway, why not bestard T-Shirts, too?

Good idea!

Giotto

Giotto
09-28-06, 15:27
I think you should have a bullshit section where people can post whatever they want even if, (or especially if) it doesn't fit into any other section. Sometimes I have a dumb question or just a question that I think is off topic some, but that I think posters here could answer. I dont post for the obvious reason. I wish there were a place where I could ask for general information that a newbie doesnt necessarily know anything about. An example of a question I would ask is for information on how to get a cell phone in Thailand and what are the costs, what are the costs to call the USA, etc. There is a lot of information on cell phones on the Thai forum but it is hard to get a complete picture.

I would like a section where you can freely ask anything and not be told to rtff. Sometimes rtff does not explain to the truly befuddled.
Horatio and All,

I would support this idea. Many newbies will [hopefully] read this thread, and we could give then some answers even if they could find the answers elsewhere in the forum already.

On the other hand there is the risk that there will be a lot of RTFF questions from people who are simply too lazy or don't know how to use the search function.

Can I please get your thoughts about this issue?

Giotto

Ozzy Indo
09-28-06, 15:38
1. Giotto is too tall.
2. Giotto thinks he is too handsome.
3. Giotto has too many mia noi (or is that me annoy?)
4. Giotto has the job that many of us envy.

Giotto has only got himeself to blame.
And he is LOVING IT.

Congratulations on your new Forum.

Ozzy

Ozzy Indo
09-28-06, 15:48
Ozzy Indo,

Ahhh, an oxymoron.

We just took Jack Daniels from the drinks menu :D.

GiottoOh my great Buddah! Don't do that!

How will I possibly survive without my precious JD?

Ng Jak So... nam keng song khorn.

I do have three friends you know.

Jim, Jack and Johnny.

Sometimes they bring their friend along. Mr Gordon, but he is so transparent!

Will post soon about the "pool incident" with Miss Uzbeki. Just need the time to write about it.

Ozzy.

Ozzy Indo
09-28-06, 15:59
Giotto's Day

blah blah blah....
.My Lawdy,

Bby golly gosh, you know him WAY too well.

ROFLMAO.

Ozzy

Old Thai Hand
09-28-06, 18:43
Sorry I haven’t posted for a few days or so. I couldn’t be arsed to write after Nige and I kinda lost it after a bit too much of the amber nectar and loads of bunking up with the birds. Ya! Noy and Goy ended up staying with us for a few days, as they told Nige and I that they, “loved us too much”. I have to admit that both of them really fell arse over tit in love with Nige and I coz they said they really want English blokes as boyfriends and they think Nige and I are the dogs bollocks and all. Only understandable, really, as both Nige and I gave the both of them a thorough stuffing, our John Thomases unloading plenty of baby gravy on there gobs like that wanker bloke on here, Asian Rain. They spluttered a bit on all that spunk, but they rabbited on and on about how ‘Big’ Nige's and my tadgers are. And to judge by all their carrying on, these birds must think Nige and I are totally brilliant in the sack. But, this falling in love guff don’t come cheap, though - 3,600 baht a day to buy them out of the bar…600 bar fine and 3,000 each for them. But, they’re like real girlfriends, so, I reckon at less than 50 quid, it’s pretty wicked.

Anyway, a bit knackered today after a few days of shagging and shopping with the birds. Noy and Goy asked Nige and I to take ‘em shoppin at some place called Para-gone or something. Blimey!! A pricey joint, ain’t it? Goy went all mental on me and called me “Cheap Charlie” or something because I was gob-smacked if I was going to get her some jumper for 2500, when I seen loads of cheap clobber all over the high street. So we had a bit of a scene with ‘er getting all shirty with me and loads of Thighs giving me the eye like I was some muppet, givin her the once over. Both Nige and I were in dead stook by this point, so gave a promise to buy them plenty of naff kit at some market, or other. Still and all, a bit of a fright how Thigh birds go all potters, at the drop of a hat.

After, I managed to get Goy all calm like, she and Noy said they were “hew”. Took a bit of figuring to get that they were both peckish. So, went for a bit of a nosh, but hard to find any food Nige and I reckonized. Not a decent sarnie in sight. Thigh food is dead hot and a bit dodgy. Found some Itigh spags that was a bit of alright and the birds noshed on some rice all in a sticky glob and some shredded salad full of shell-fish, crabs or something, that looked like slaw, but smelled like a bog…enough to give you the blatts. The birds were dead affectionate and Nige and I copped plenty of feels while we ate. Then, we ran into some old Canadian geezer, said he was a university prof, or something, a real high mucky-mucky nob wank stain, like his shit don’t stick same as ours. Anyway, this Canadian wanker got all argey-bargey with Nige and I about acting “inappropriate” as he said, all lofty like, with the birds coz we were kissing and cuddlin, and then he started mouthing a load of shite about our birds being trogs and too dark. Dark??? – What he’s on about, I thought? I actually think these Thigh birds are dead cheery most of the time, not serious at all. So, where did he get off calling ‘em dark? I thought, maybe this wanker is just winding us up. But, Nige was dead cert that he was legit and so right then, Nige stood up in this git’s face, ready to do ‘em some serious damage. But, because the Canadian wanker was with his bird and all, Nige thought better of it and just told him to “Sod off!” I have to admit this Canadian mug’s bird was a bit of alright, but she could do with a bit of sun – paler than me Aunt Doris on a winter’s day, not all choco-skinned with a cake-hole made for sucking a steel pole like Noy and Goy. Her lips seemed a bit pinched, too like me ol’ granny...nice arse and jubblies, though.

Anyway, we finally ditched the birds, as Nige and I are starting to get a bit skint and need to save some wedge for Pattyland. Being action men, now we can’t be arsing about just with these two birds, as in love with us as they are. I hear tell Pattyland is chock a block full of gash. So, it’s off to Pattyland tomorrow. I’m sure there are plenty of slappers there ready to “love us, long time” (ha ha) just like Noy and Goy do. Nige and I told ‘em we would give ‘em a bell when we got back to Bangers. They said, "We wait you. No working bar. We love you too much". Blimey, Thigh birds fall in love fast.

Anyway, Thighland has been a blinding time, so far…better than a slap in the belly with a wet kipper...Nige told me to write that...he's such a bert, sometimes.

Still haven’t caught any of that coupe footie. But, I’m sure they’ve got it on the tellie down in the pubs in Pattyland.

Cheers mates.

Old Trafford Hand

1Ball
09-28-06, 22:56
50 Bt says this thread becomes the most popular thread, within 1 month. there is sooooooooooo much to complain about.

Giotto
09-29-06, 02:17
Will post soon about the "pool incident" with Miss Uzbeki. Just need the time to write about it.
...Ozzy Indo,

Looking forward to that report. Let's check out whether you are a bestard or not :) .

Giotto

Giotto
09-29-06, 07:16
Info:

The No-Crosstalk Rule was lifted from the Thailand forum today. It was never applied for this forum.

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
09-29-06, 07:17
Dr G., OTH,

I think this Nige & Alfie stuff is f-ing brilliant. Is it possible to paste links to these reports in one post somewhere central, in your General Info post, or in the ROD thread or a Nige & Alfie thread, so they are together and they can be read in sequence.

Huge error of judgement though not to kick the canadian professors' ass, seems to be quite an arrogant SOB, with his white thigh girl, probably some closet racist who send his Isaan GF to the same clinic Michael Jackson went to :).

V.

Brotherrabitt
09-29-06, 07:21
Info:
The No-Crosstalk Rule was lifted from the Thailand forum today. It was never applied for this forum.

Giotto

Praise to the Admin ! Let's hope it will never be necessary again.

V.

Tiger 888
09-29-06, 07:29
Info:

GiottoThe no crosstalk rule seems to have been lifted everywhere. This went a bit the Chinese way: The more a rule is broken, the more likely it is to be lifted. It was not workable anyway, since part of the purpose of this forum is communication.
We should though report flamers more frequently so that they don't appear for long.

Meaty
09-29-06, 10:57
50 Bt says this thread becomes the most popular thread, within 1 month. there is sooooooooooo much to complain about.
Clearly you have never been to Thailand and been involved in a bet otherwise why would you try to increase the 'standard bet amount' for all us betpats living here, 20Bt is more than enough for a bet in Thailand :D :D :D

Congrats on your new forum ugly ! and to keep my post on topic i would like to make a complaint...my penis is too small, well its either that or Thai pussy is getting a lot bigger :D

1Ball
09-29-06, 11:57
Clearly you have never been to Thailand and been involved in a bet otherwise why would you try to increase the 'standard bet amount' for all us betpats living here, 20Bt is more than enough for a bet in Thailand :D :D :D

Damn, busted, you are right Meathead, I arrive tomorrow for the first time, and Nige & Alfie are meeting me at the airport, we head straight to Pattyland. They said they would be waiting at Don Quixotte airport, or something, with bells on. It seems they have this place sussed out.
Looking forward to it.

And to keep this thread on track, the Muderator is still ugly!

Brotherrabitt
09-29-06, 12:00
giotto's day three; "another day, another dollar"

well, that was quite an exciting three days. lots of "constructive" advise from the posters, whom i will all ignore of course, what do they know ? nothing, bestards !

many new posts, although still a little bit down from before the change, but it's too early too say anything definite about it, maybe in a few weeks. nige and trafie are located, they are in bangcock it seems, thank zeus they haven't been to the lodge, calling me a wop, hmm, idiots ! they are going to pattyland, i'll pray for another tsunami, just a small one, but enough for them to be swept away, let them swim back to their shitty little island in the north sea, good riddance and greetings from the wop ! hahahaha, shit i am funny !

some new marketing ideas have come up though, i really need to think about converting the dungeon into an s/m place. "master giotto", has a nice ring to it, but wheretf am i going to find a latex suit that fits me ? the stains in my old suit from piper's last visit won't come out. if the bestard would have shot straight, he would have missed me, but no, of course not, always to the left ! and then he destroys my coffee table. grrr, it is that he posts so often, otherwise i would have let him pay for it, double ! but now i can't of course, "customer relations", yeah yeah yeah, always easy to say when it ain't your pocket that needs to pay to maintain good "customer relations". like saying i am in the "hospitality" business, my ass, hospitality, it's all about the dollars, you naive idiots ! oh well, some people just love to be fooled, and who am i to wake them up from their dreams ? of course not, ha, the wop will take all your dollars, suckers ! shit ain't i clever, hahaha and funny of course, hahahahaha.

speaking about dollars, what to do with my baht ? the us is starting to speak about sanctions now, not transferring some usd 24 million for "military purposes". the coupe is starting to get out of hand. not good news, and then with this new visa thing, maybe i should start getting my money out of the country and change my baht for some hard currency. shit, really miss the d-mark now, that currency was as hard as my dick (before drinking two bottles of red of course, hahahaha, i really am funny). maybe us dollars then. maybe not, they also have elections soon. i need to think about this a little more.

in any case the last few days have gone ok. the only thing that worries me is the complaints thread. i should never have listened to this caravan driving potato peeler, they are calling me ugly now ! and there is a guy complaining about the size of his penis ! wtf, this is giotto's, man, not f-ing oprah ! get a life, or not ! who cares ! maybe he should hang 1ball's 4.35 kg ball from it, using an alabama nipple clam, stretch it up a little, won't help probably, but if it makes the guy happy, why not ? nice idea for the dungeon perhaps "stretch you dick using the latest technology, only 59,95 us per treatment", why not, if a fool asks you're a fool not to give, specially if he pays hard currency. ha, i really am clever. and funny, hahahahahaha.

what time is it ? 19.00. ok, time for a glass, or two, but not more than three, at least not before 21.00 or before 20.30. oh well, it's friday, almost weekend, so who cares, and i still have some blue bombs to get the old muscle up if the wifey wants to show her appreciation for all my good work. ha, feels great to be the king, oh shit, you can't say that in thighland, hoho, need to be a bit careful here. maybe if i tie a yellow ribbon around my muscle, is maybe a nice way to show my respect, hahahahah i am funny ! and clever ! hahhahahaha.

he you, pour me another glass, but from the right bottle this time, you twat !

Brotherrabitt
09-29-06, 12:09
And to keep this thread on track, the Muderator is still ugly! and a Wop !

Giotto
09-29-06, 16:05
Bby golly gosh, you know him WAY too well.
Ozzy Indo,

The last bottle of Jack Daniels is here on my desk in my office now - I think I can finish it tonight :D !

Giotto

Giotto
09-29-06, 19:51
I think I must write some reports tomorrow. So many things happened today...

We need some more threads in the forum, I have to think about that - but not now. Bangkok is a city full with stories, and some of those are really difficult to believe.

Nearly 2 am, and the still people in the bar. Thai music, and the girls are dancing.

Stickman was here tonight.

Later...

Giotto

PS: 1Ball comes tomorrow. Damned - my liver :) !

=============================================

Hi Giotto,

How about a Photo Gallery thread?

Thanks,

Jackson

Old Thai Hand
09-30-06, 04:09
Damn, busted, you are right Meathead, I arrive tomorrow for the first time, and Nige & Alfie are meeting me at the airport, we head straight to Pattyland. They said they would be waiting at Don Quixotte airport, or something, with bells on. It seems they have this place sussed out.

Oy! What you on about? We ain't that thick. We sussed out that Don Quixote closed Thursday and they moved the lot to Savannah, Georgia, I think (that's in America, ain't it?). Seems kinda far to me to relocate the airport for Bangcock. But, the Thighs must know what they're doing.

Anyway, 1Ball, Nige and I are already in Pattyland. We'll buy you a jar when you come. Nige is mad keen for this place. But, they're loads of geezers here just like Nige and I...more lads than me Mum's had hot dinners. So, more competition for the birds looking for English blokes like us. Anyway, still plenty a gash, to go 'round.

Gotta run. Nige's itchin to get back on it, and it's only the early a.m.

Old Trafford Hand

Thor93
09-30-06, 06:09
I was just looking at my bill from the last stay and using your phones is even more expensive then using the phones at a 5 star hotel. Without making any international calls (just calls to USA direct and local), I still got hit for over 4,000 baht for phone calls in a 4 day visit.

Between that and the barfines, Livingstones starts to become an expensive proposition. I guess I can't complain about the barfines, they are strictly voluntary on my part. But on the other hand, the laundry charge was only about half what my usual 5 star would charge.

And for the price, the room is a real bargain comparatively speaking. And the jacuzzis do their magic on some girls.

Don't worry though, I will be back soon. We are just going to have to think of a better phone strategy.

Brain666
09-30-06, 06:36
... Without making any international calls (just calls to USA direct
and local), ...

:D :D :D

sounds funny

regards

Brain666