PDA

View Full Version : Leyte

Dragon Slayer
03-09-08, 23:10
New thread for posting on leyte exploits. I have finally started a new thread here and I will add a few more so we can expand our discussions beyond Davao and Cebu to other areas. Please fell free to post here on this new Board.

Cities of interest in Leyte include Tacloban, Ormoc City, Isabel, Baybay, Hilongos and Maasin. At least these are the ones I know and have visited (yes had a lady or two in each locale).

Dragon Slayer

X Man
03-10-08, 14:00
Exploit....I like the way that sounds.

My virgin trip to Ormoc was via Weesam ferry out of Cebu city for about 700 pesos. Supercat is probably the better way to go, but they were doing mainenance on boats during the time I was there. You usually can go to the pier, buy the ticket and get on the boat straight away, but during high season you might have to make a reservation. I think the trip is just over two hours.

Ormoc is a lovely little town with no traffic signals and no McDonalds. I never saw any go-go bars either, but I wasn't searching for that. Like Davao and CDO (and most of the Philippines) you can meet regular women very easily if you are reasonably polite, sober and presentable.

From the pier you will have the market to your left, and the bayfront park to the right. The bay park is a great place to wander around. The large building right there in front, probably the only building in town over three stories, is the Hotel Don Felipe. Rooms in the back are less than 1000, bayview rooms (views of the park too) in the front are 1400. I'll do other hotel reviews in a follow up post.

Parola in the local language means 'lighthouse'. In the case of Ormoc it is also a beer garden (adjacent to the city lighthouse and at the opposite end of the bay front park). Plastic chairs and outdoor seating, but a good place to have a beer, some bbq and meet the locals. Different operators run small sets of tables and in some cases seem to employ attractive women to lure patrons to the tables. This is not direct p4p, but opportunities present themselves. I shagged one mamasan, and have contact with two other ladies that work at parola.

X man

New thread for posting on leyte exploits. I have finally started a new thread here and I will add a few more so we can expand our discussions beyond Davao and Cebu to other areas. Please fell free to post here on this new Board.

Cities of interest in Leyte include Tacloban, Ormoc City, Isabel, Baybay, Hilongos and Maasin. At least these are the ones I know and have visited (yes had a lady or two in each locale).

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
03-11-08, 01:01
X Man,

Thankyou for a fine, initial post here. The park across from Don Felipe Hotel is a popular place at night for ladies looking to fuck for money. I got this from my Jen's lady friend who now lives in a 2 room house outside of Ormoc City. Like Jen, she is extramely beautiful and a former nightclub singer. Some guy got her pregnant and moved on (sound familiar?). She took her savings and bought a place here where she lives and raises pigs and goats. Still looks gorgeous. Wanted to fix the Kid up with her but he is usually busy drinking.

I have been visiting Ormoc City since 1997. Back then I heard of two Clubs wth women here and I visited one of them late one night. I have never inquired if they are still around, although I heard there are a few karaoke bars with women in town. There are seven colleges in Ormoc City and tons of co-eds. The two weeks before mid-term and final exams are "crunch time" as all tuition fees must be paid in order to take the exams. So, many go out seeking men to fuck for 500-600 pesos. Crunch time is right now for finals.

Hang out at the Park X-Man mentioned and stroll along the seaside at dusk. You can also sit on a park bench and say hello to college girls leaving school. If you are in the Don Felipe hotel you can invite them across the street for a drink or dinner. The Hotel has a decent videoke bar which gets going at 8:00PM until 02:00AM. The seaview rooms on the 5th and 6th floors were renovated last year. I know this as I was staying there at the time.

Dragon Slayer

KongKing
03-12-08, 10:03
Great to see this new Leyte Forum and a Mindanao-wide one. There are lots to be had, and seen, in these wider catchments!

Ormoc is a nice small coastal City, population about 160, 000 and second only to Tacloban in the province of Leyte. This city had a big disaster back in 1991 when tropical storm Thelma caused landslides and floods killing 6, 000, mainly in the town.

Some nice local ladies and understandably they are a little more innocent of the ways of the bigger Philippines cities and the wider world. A meal at the local Jollibee is a big treat for some. And to enter a hotel, not to mention a night with a foreigner, is a real novelty.

Last September I stayed at a couple of very good hotels there. Don Felipe, (Fig 1) mentioned by X Man and Dragon Slayer, is a 3 star ideally situated right downtown. Outside and across the road (Fig 2) is a nice park that sure pulls the locals specially at dusk. I watched with some delight some boy-girl high school nubiles practicing building 4-high people pyramids, as part of some forthcoming city festival.

The adjacent bus and jeepeny terminal (Fig 3) caters for buses from both long distances (Davao and Manila) and local areas. The bus I took from Surigao City to Ormoc was an experience in itself, with a couple of cocks, feathered variety, in strong vocal competition with each other for most of the journey. At night the terminal area is the place to pick up your P4P. The 500 pesos ST dropped to 300 when I started to walk away (I had a chat mate to entertain).

Diagonally across the road and beyond the bus terminal is the ferry boat terminal, where I caught the SuperCat Fast Ferry (Fig 4) to Cebu; a 2 hour trip which departed at 8. 45am (and I think it also sails at 2. 20pm and 8pm daily).

I stayed one night at the up-market, indeed world-class, Ormoc Villa Hotel, (Fig 5) just three blocks from Don Felipe Hotel. Very reasonably priced rooms up to a presidential Suite with Jacuzzi (I didn’t quite make that! ). It includes a beautiful swimming pool (Fig 6). Just around the corner, and probably owned by the same complex, is the Dustria Bar and Disco, which from my one night’s experience seems to be a very fertile ground for local contacts.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dragon Slayer
03-14-08, 03:30
Kongking,

Thankyou for posting and for your informative narrative on Ormoc City. For semi-pro pussy try the park directly across from Don Felipe Hotel from dusk until midnight.

I stayed twice at the Villa Hotel several years ago. I was unimpressed. I paid a rediculous sum for a room with no bathtub, only a shower. The restauratn was the size of my master bathroom in my home and I never saw anyone else dining there. In fact, I seldom observed another guest in the Hotel during either stay. I dined and drank one night out at the open air bar past the swimming pool and, again, the only person there was myself and the 19 y/o with big tits I was fucking back then. Perhaps things have changed. I doubt it.

There is a new Hotel down the road in the opposite direction of the pier past Don Felipe. I have heard it is nice but after the remodeling, the Don Felipe works just fine for me. Has great views of the sea from the terraces.

Dragon Slayer

X Man
03-14-08, 03:59
Baybay, pronounced bye bye, is about one hour down the coast from Ormoc. Bus fare was 50 pesos. I stayed in a dive for 200 pesos. It was a strange expenerience all around. Girl from Baybay came down to Ormoc to meet me. She had to catch the last bus back to Baybay since she worked in the morning. She invited me to go with her. And I love adventures.

I met her family for all of three minutes and then she put me up in the dumpy hotel just a few doors down. It cost 200 pesos. (I couldn't help but think of DS comments about "bottom feeders") We shagged on and off for most of the night. She told her family we had gone to the local disco all night.- to explain her absense.

The next day we went up into the nearby mountains. She had her work and I was hanging out next to the river. The lady on the other side was doing her laundry and spotted me. She came across the river and chatted me up. She invited me to her "home". I declined as I had a girl in the vicinity already, and she was a bit overweight. I did have an excellent view of her rather large breasts thru her wet t-shirt.

Back in Baybay, we ate at the fresh seafood restaurants along the bay and adjacent to the bus/boat "terminal". There were several of these restaurants in a row and the disco was also there. It was called Godfather. I wish I could have gone there.

I never saw another foreigner the entire time I was outside of Ormoc.

X man

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

X Man
03-14-08, 04:01
Has anyone hired a car for the trip from Ormoc to Tacloban (...or Maasin)? How much did it cost and how long did it take?

X

Dragon Slayer
03-14-08, 21:07
X-Man,

In January I hired a car from Ormoc to my home in the south of Leyte, still a godd hour north of Maasin. It was a Sunday and I wanted to get down there fast. I missed the children (2 daughters) and I was getting antsy. Also, the beautiful 21 y/o I had in Ormoc ran into trouble with her father (tricycle driver) for staying out all night with me. The old man wanted to "have a talk" with me. I was not up for this and told her to tell him "NO". I hae had these "talks" in the distant past. They involve questions as to "what are you doing with my daughter" (fucking her silly you dimb shit, what did you think?), or "when will you marry my daughter" (when I get really fucking drunk).

So, thinking he might try to "surprise"me and come by uninvited, I had Don Felipe get me a car for the two hour journey. The fare was P2000 but it was a Sunday and I was in a hurry. In the past I had paid P1200- 1500 for trips during the week. The bus fare runs about P100 and requires changing buses in Baybay. The bus will go all the way to Maasin with numerous stops along the way. I get out in the town next to where my home is so I can easily get a tricycle for P30 to take me the rest of the way using back roads to the sea where the house is situated in a quiet community.

I much prefer taking the hired car and I did this with the Kid in May of last year also. It saves more than an hour travelling and you get to relax and not be jammed into a small area as the bus fills up. There are also vans that go with groups of people from Ormoc to Baybay and then you get a second van from Baybay down. These are very crowded and the cost was P300 for the baybay south run and I think the same for the run to Ormoc. The hired car gets reasonable if you have several people together. Nine years ago I made the trip with tow filipino executives trying to get home to their families after working all week in Cebu.

I never hired a car from Ormoc to Tacloban but I did take the bus and this is an unpleasant trip. A car would run about P1000 but to me, at least, it would be worth it. In Baybay there are two decent hotels with restaurants. I stayed at one several years ago with my daughter's mother. It was not bad and had a/c and cable tv and decent food in the downstairs restaurant. Both are located in town.

You said the lady doing the laundry was a bit fat but had a nice rack. I probably would have accepted her offer to visit her home just to give me something to do while the other girl was working. If she was a fairly attractive woman, I would have fucked her also as it never made much sense to me to "let good pussy go wanting". If she was ugly I would have done like you and politely declined. Her invite to her home would have been a "sure thing".

Dragon Slayer

Sammon
03-14-08, 23:05
Yes, I have hired a van from Ormoc to Tacloban. I believe it cost 800 Pesos Last year. It takes approx 2 hours or less. The scenery is excellent, going through the mountains.

I had a GF in leyte going to school there. She came to Manila by flight from Tacloban. After few days we took a flight from Manila to Tacloban. Her family brought a van to take us to Bay Bay. Obligatory visit her house where we had dinner. But we stayed in a nice hotel costing 1200 Pesos a night. I would think expensive for a small place. But nice big modern room with A/c.

We stayed in Bay Bay for three days and spent three days in Ormoc. Since my flight is from Tacloban I had to rent a van. My gf went back to Bay Bay to school.

Only vans can make this trip. The road is not good because of frquent rains in the mountains. We stayed at a hotel I believe is called Don Felippe overlooking the ferry terminal.

You can negotiate the fare with the van drivers outside.

I believe not much mongering possibilities for foreigners in Bay Bay as well as Ormoc City. But I am sure you can meet and date local girls if you are staying for a while.

X Man
03-19-08, 17:01
Thanks for the extra info on transportation around Leyte.

As for the mountain lady she was certainly doable.

I do much prefer petite women so I was simply being polite, but not really paying attention. When she asked me to her home, she did it in a tone and manner that did indeed say "sure thing". It was at that point I gave her a better look and realized her large tits / wide areolas were clearly visible through her wet t-shirt. Remember, she swam across the river to come talk to me. Ha, ha, shall we say she was a big one that got away?

I like an adventure, but time was short and I had already had very little sleep with the little vixen that I had met the night before (who was working nearby).

Anyway, Ms. Vixen liked naughty talk while we were in the bed, and now sends me some interesting messages. Tells me she really liked getting her pussy licked. But. I'm not sure if this is a compliment or an insult, "I like you physically". Don't you hate it when they only want you for your body? LOL

X

Oh, back to transportation. Getting to a remote area like this is often on a motorbike taxi.- not sure what the proper term is. They have a strange design with an extended seat which could fit three passengers. It's extremely uncomfortable, but. Did I say earlier that I like adventure?

You said the lady doing the laundry was a bit fat but had a nice rack. I probably would have accepted her offer to visit her home just to give me something to do while the other girl was working. If she was a fairly attractive woman, I would have fucked her also as it never made much sense to me to "let good pussy go wanting". If she was ugly I would have done like you and politely declined. Her invite to her home would have been a "sure thing".

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
03-19-08, 21:27
Sammon,

Thankyou for posting and for providing your experiences. Actually the opportunities to meet women in Ormoc City are limitless. Going here regularly a few times a year since 1997 I have met plenty of lovely, young ladies.

Guys,

Do take the time to read my earlier posts on this. Ormoc City has seven (7) colleges and is located right on the ocean. The city is full of young, single women age 18-30. As I mentioned there are pros and semi pros cruising the park across from the Don Felipe Hotel in the evening. There are a couple cafes and a bar with music at the other end of the park away from the bus terminal.

There are a couple Karaoke places that get the ladies on the wekend and I did visit a Club in town about seven years ago with dancers who were pros and could be taken out for a fee. I never bothered to return because this city has plenty of gorgeous, regular women so why bother with the pros.

I stayed twice at the Hotel Villa as I previously mentioned. I did not particularly care for it even though it looked very nice. There was never anyone else around and the restaurant was the size of my master bathroom. The bar out by the pool was nice but again, I was the only one there.

The new hotel down the opposite end of the park away from the terminal is supposed to be very nice. Don Felipe has renovated the rooms facing the ocean on the top three floors and these are very nice.

Dragon Slayer

X Man
03-21-08, 14:08
I didn't go inside the restaurant but it seemed big enough. But it looked way, way to fancy for my tastes. Maybe DS thought it too small because the tables are too close together? That's a deal killer for me....especially at places that allow smoking. Thank you Davao!

When I dined in the garden, between the fancy/dancy restaurant and the pool, I was NOT the only one there. I had a 5'5 of rather attractive woman of SM vintage. There was also a waiter who showed up once in a while.

Later I suggested we (not the waiter of course) look at the pool, and that is where I got some hugs and kisses --- and still getting love email to this day.

Sometimes a quiet empty place is a good thing.

X

I stayed twice at the Hotel Villa as I previously mentioned. I did not particularly care for it even though it looked very nice. There was never anyone else around and the restaurant was the size of my master bathroom. The bar out by the pool was nice but again, I was the only one there.

Dragon Slayer

Khun Larry
09-12-08, 18:38
Can someone inform me best way (public trans) from Ormoc to Tacloban and how long it takes.

Regards,

K Larry

Khun Larry
11-06-08, 17:29
Thanks DS,

Sounds like an easy ride.

X Man
12-11-08, 02:22
Hello,

I might make another trip to Leyte. This time I'd like to do something new -- maybe Tacloban. Here is some of the info I've gathered so far. I would appreciate it if anyone can give me some tips.

Cebu – Ormoc via Supercat: daily at 5:45am, 11am, 4:40 (2hrs 20min)

Leyte area code 053

Hotels

Leyte Park Resort (clicked on tariff, but no prices given)
http://www.blancsablon.com/Philippines/hotel/leyte-park-resorthotel/01-leyte-park-resort-hotel-index.html

Hotel Alejandrol / has coffee shop / exec room 1600 pesos / alejandro@nxdsl.com.ph /
321-7033 / 321-7509 / 321-7510 / 523-7873
P. Paterno Street
http://alejandro.tacloban.biz/

Khun Larry
02-23-09, 09:16
X,

Good info! I was planning to go from Subic or Angeles to Ormoc via MNL and fly to Talcoban then bus but I think Clark to Cebu then pick up the Supercat to Ormoc may be easier. Eventually work my way down to Massin.

Any Cebu - Massin Supercat?

best regards

KL

Dragon Slayer
02-24-09, 11:08
Guys,

I was just on the phone to Leyte, somewhere in between Ormoc and Maasin. Have my second home there where my daughter lives. As to Tacloban, I will have updated information tomorrow. After my next call there.

But here is my take. If you really do want to visit Tacloban City (wari is spoken), just fly PAL direct to there from Manila. Check out this Leyte Park Hotel as to price before arriving. This is the former Mc Arthur Park Hotel and I stayed there long ago. It sucked and was horrifically overpriced.

It is about 1 1/2 hours to Tacloban from Ormoc. Ormoc is much better and has seven colleges full of coeds. Hang out at the Park across from Don Felipe Hotel in late afternoon, early evening.

Maasin is also a college town in Southern Leyte. Nice but primitive. Had a couple places to stay that were essentially pension houses. I will inquire on this also as my Daughter's mother goes shopping here weekly. Visits Tacloban City at least once a month. Baybay has two nice hotels. I spent a night here once. Seaport town but not much to offer but at least there are decent hotels.

Supercat used to go to Maasin. Not enough business. The "slow boat" from Cebu to Batu is okay and takes 3 1/2 hours. Has decent hot food for sale and beer, soft drinks, snacks. Plays movies and there are women on board. This puts you a short tricycle ride to Maasin or Hilongos. I like Hilongos. MLG Resort inland 5 KMs is very nice. Stayed there for almost a week when my daughter was born.

Dragon Slayer

Sammon
02-24-09, 15:54
I have been to Leyte two times. First time to visit my gf family who live near BayBay. There are two ok hotels. My gf was studying at Leyte state college.

There is a disco with many girls in Baybay. Since I was with my girl could not do anything else. Nice frsh seafood restaurents along the waterfront. Me and my GF flew from manila to tacloban. Her family brought a van and it was a hour and half ride to Baybay. Although my GF family insisted I stay at their place I insisted on staying in the hotel. The price was 1300 pesos. My GF had a bike and took me everywhere when she did not have classes. I wanted to get into the school grounds but they would not allow me. Only people with badges are allowed. I did see lots of pretty girls when I dropped and picked up.

My Gf on the motorbike. Did go around myself in the daytime. There are massage places and had a regular massage. Not clean, did not ask for extras.

I saw many tourists from europe and australia girls and boys.

Anyway the relationship ended after one year on my part.

Second time I went to Cebu and took the Boat to Ormoc. This time to meet a girl I was chatting. Stayed at Don filippe overlooking the lagoon. Nice clean place. The girl was studying at some college (aren't they always studying).

She was renting some place and sharing it with her school friends. Did not want me to meet any of her friends probably to save her reputation. Nice girl!

Stayed with me for 5 days. Ormoc is a very small town. There were some clubs, massage places and Karaoke bars. The girl did not want to take me to any of those places. She said she does not drink and hates smoky bars.

My conclusion is going to Leyte for mongering or trying to meet local girls is a waste of time unless you have pre arranged girls. Girls seem very conservative.

Dragon Slayer
03-01-09, 01:29
Sammon,

Thankyou for posting. Good to get different incites and opinions.

My first Trip to Leyte was in 1994. I visited Tacloban City and stayed at the hotel that was then called Mc Arthur Park Hotel. I hated the hotel and Tacloban City. Left quickly, my butt still bleeding from the "ass fucking" I got on the rate charged me at the Hotel (3 times more than it was worth).

I returned by boat to Ormoc City a couple months later. Loved it. Met a beautiful, long haired, big titted co-ed there. Began going there on every Trip I made to the Phils. I have since visited Isabel in the north, Maasin in So. Leyte and Baybay and Hilongos.

The countryside is beautiful and the women are brown skinned, nice tits and very beautiful. I have made about sixty (60) separate trips to Leyte over the past fifteen yeats. Met a lot of beautiful women there. Built a house on the beach for my daughter and her mother. It is nice there and tons of gorgeous, young women but I cannot touch any of them. I tried to set the Kid up but he is totally, completely devoid of what we refer to as "GAME". You have to literally do everything for him and I have long since grown weary of this.

My favorite place is Ormoc. It has seven colleges and tons of co-eds as I mentioned. One of my Jen's girlfriends, a professional singer, owns a small house there. Jen stayed with her once while waiting as I had to see my daughter. I wish I knew her CP# so I could contact her. She had seen the Kid when he accompanied me there. Was actually interested in meeting him (incredible) after Jen said he was a "nice man".

I have never had difficulty meeting women in Leyte. Met one on the bus going from Ormoc to Maasin. She invited me to get off at Baybay with her but I was heading south to see me daughter. She was 19.

I will be visiting here again on my next Trip.

Dragon Slayer

Guiltyfeet
03-27-09, 05:09
Hey, DS, maybe others also,

I'm meeting my gf in Cebu City then going to Padre Burgos (I think) in south Leyte for scuba diving. What's the most painless way to get from Cebu to Maasin or other city near to Padre Burgos? Also, if you have any intel, what's the best place for scuba in that area?

Thanks for your help.

Dragon Slayer
03-27-09, 11:15
Guiltyfeet,

Take boat to Batu (about 30 minute tricycle ride north of Maasin) or day boat to Hilongos and then get bus right there at Bus Station in Hilongos to Maasin. I used to visit Maasin frequently when my daughter's mother attended College there. The Supercat used to go direct to Maasin from Cebu but gave up the route. My daughter's mother goes shopping there frequently.

I will inquire if a decent Hotel ever arose. Doubt it, given size of Maasin. I stayed at small pension house there years ago. Has cable tv and a nice outdoor restaurant. Restaurants in town are all filipino but food is okay. There are plenty of beautiful, brown skined filipinas there attending college. Bars in town are primitive but okay and some have music at night.

I will get updates and post here tomorrow.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
03-28-09, 05:37
Guys,

Just so happened that my daughter's gorgeous mother was in Cebu yesterday buying herself a nice dress (some bullshit about rich man in her life) and supplies for her custom jewelry business. She was at the pier taking the evening boat to Hilongos (leaves daily at 7PM), having missed the 1:30 ,
PM boat there. Boat to Maasin from Cebu goes direct now only twice weekly. You need to check the dates.

Guiltyfeet.

I suggest you have the lady take the bus to Hilongos. Takes an hour on a direct route and is no hassles. Stay at the MLG Forestview Resort in Hilongos (tricycle drivers all know it). This place is very nice and has live music outside and costs only P800/night with a full breakfast and coffee for two included. Rooms are airconditioned and Hilongos is a nice seaport town. Same people who own it have a small Bar/Restaurant in town and several other businesses. I got wasted there the night my daughter was born with her grandfather.

This is a nice, little town. Has a couple bars with music and tons of beautiful, brown skinned women. Sunset at the beach they congregate there. The kid goes to eat/drink excessively at a Restaurant/Bar on the Pier where the boats are. Beautiful views in the evening.

Dragon Slayer

X Man
03-30-09, 14:34
Thanks for the info about Maasin and the ferry, etc.

I'm a bit confused about Tacloban Hotels.

I was under the impression that the Leyte Park Hotel was the hotel on the hill and walking distance into the city. On the other hand, MacArthur Park Hotel was out of town near the memorial.

Is that right?

X Man

X Man
04-10-09, 02:31
Answer to my own inquiry

Leyte Park Hotel in Tacloban -- on the hill, to the north of the city proper
325-6000

http://www.leyteparkhotel.com.ph/

MacArthur Park Beach Resort 323-4095 is about 10km south of Tacloban (Palo town) and is near the MacArthur memorial at Red beach.

http://www.philtourism.com/mpbr_desc.html

X Man

Thanks for the info about Maasin and the ferry, etc.

I'm a bit confused about Tacloban Hotels.

I was under the impression that the Leyte Park Hotel was the hotel on the hill and walking distance into the city. On the other hand, MacArthur Park Hotel was out of town near the memorial.

Is that right?

X Man

Bob Bowie
04-14-09, 03:46
Leyte Park Hotel in Tacloban -- on the hill, to the north of the city proper

325-6000

http://www.leyteparkhotel.com.ph/

X ManThat first resort has a room with it own pool. I have never see that before (except in Las Vegas for ridiculous amounts of money) I could picture inviting over a lot of 20 year old chat mates for a private party. Then Have one stay the night with you.

The girls would only be allowed over if they had American or European swim wear (none of the T-shirt and shorts bullshit, my pool-my rules). Panties and bras would be acceptable.

Anyone know of other hotels that have a private pool in the Philippines?

Dragon Slayer
05-29-09, 11:18
Guys,

Last week I spent four days/nights at my home here. I had not been here in over a year. I spent a lot of time riding around to shops buying supplies to remodel my home. I noticed that there are more young, lovely ladies here in the small towns and villages than I had thought. This is pretty remote and primitive.

Riding in a tricycle to various stores I checked out quite a few hot looking women in their late teens and early twenties. Quite a few gave me nice smiles as I was looking. None were well dressed or wearing any makeup. I could just imagine how they would look with their hair done, nice,sexy clothing, etc.

This is definitely an area to checkout. I am talking of the smaller towns, not Tacloban or Ormoc, although I think Ormoc has an abundant supply of beautiful, young women, especially with seven colleges.

Dragon Slayer

Sammon
05-29-09, 15:20
Guys,

Last week I spent four days/nights at my home here. I had not been here in over a year. I spent a lot of time riding around to shops buying supplies to remodel my home. I noticed that there are more young, lovely ladies here in the small towns and villages than I had thought. This is pretty remote and primitive.

Riding in a tricycle to various stores I checked out quite a few hot looking women in their late teens and early twenties. Quite a few gave me nice smiles as I was looking. None were well dressed or wearing any makeup. I could just imagine how they would look with their hair done, nice,sexy clothing, etc.

This is definitely an area to checkout. I am talking of the smaller towns, not Tacloban or Ormoc, although I think Ormoc has an abundant supply of beautiful, young women, especially with seven colleges.

Dragon SlayerI have been to Leyte, especially Bay Bay few times. Yes, the girls smile and talk but to get into their pants requires lots of time and effort. Many good looking girls with good racks in Leyte. But the society is very strict in small towns. Cannot just behave the way we do in bigger cities like approaching girls and making suggestive remarks.

I was with my GF most of the time and indeed went to many local bars. There are some brothels as what I heard from my GF. But to get a normal girl may be more difficult for a visitor. If you are staying there for a lenghth of time I am sure it will be easy to befriend and get laid. Implications will be that the whole town will know that the girl is your GF and others will stay away from you unless the girl herself is willing to help you score other girls.

X Man
06-02-09, 16:52
I'm wondering how Sammon came to his conclusions if he was with his GF "most of the time".

In my case, the Baybay (pronounced byebye) lass met me in Ormoc for dinner, after eating she invited me to her hometown, I agreed, bus ride, she introduced me to her family, then she found me a VERY simple hotel near her place.

? Did the nasty most of the night until I finally told her to leave me alone so I could sleep a bit.

As light filtered into the zero-star hotel (2-inch foam mattress, bucket flush, faucet cold shower) she left for a while and apparently told the family we'd been at the disco all night.

Upon her return, I'm invited to her workplace. Sounds interesting and I agree.

Tricycle, quick stop at a bakery for some food (I insisted), then off to her workplace, nearly an hour, and eventually I'm introduced me to her colleagues.

As she works I killed time by hiking up and down a small portion of the mountain, ending up at a river.

At the river I was entertained by kids, rode a raft, was propositioned by a chubby lass.

My par amour was able to leave work early and later dropped me off at the Baybay bus station in the late afternoon.- less than 24 hours from the time I had met her. I was exhausted.

Sammon's post is accurate to a degree, but anything is possible in the Philippines.

X

I have been to Leyte, especially Bay Bay few times. Yes, the girls smile and talk but to get into their pants requires lots of time and effort. Many good looking girls with good racks in Leyte. But the society is very strict in small towns. Cannot just behave the way we do in bigger cities like approaching girls and making suggestive remarks.

I was with my GF most of the time and indeed went to many local bars. There are some brothels as what I heard from my GF. But to get a normal girl may be more difficult for a visitor. If you are staying there for a lenghth of time I am sure it will be easy to befriend and get laid. Implications will be that the whole town will know that the girl is your GF and others will stay away from you unless the girl herself is willing to help you score other girls.

Dragon Slayer
06-14-09, 00:04
X Man and SAMMON,

Great input guys. Thankyou. I once met a 19 y/0 on the bus from Ormoc To Baybay. I got invited to lunch at their home in Baybay but I was anxious to get further south to see my then infant daughter.

I kept in touch with her but I was already seeing/fucking a then 22 y/o co-ed beauty in Ormoc. "Just did not take the time wo work her into the rotation".

I have since met plenty of Leyte women in areas far from where my home is situated. I have had modest success with them but I am not here enough. I need to spend more time in Ormoc and its eight (8) colleges be the sea.

Dragon Slayer

Carmex
07-06-09, 13:09
Fuck it guys, with all the reservations and watch outs from the forum, I am still going to Leyte.

Will be down there 3rd week of Sept with spending the final weekend in Surigao island for the Billabong Pro at Cloud Nine. (Gen. Luna for you non surfers).

Will report back how it went.

As for a tasty morsel, I ass fucked a pinay in the front seat of my truck my last night in Honolulu. 19yo and from Ilicos Norte, only been in US for 3 months and was 'bored'. (yea right)

Had on condom, but pulled out and came on her stomach. Nice send off from USA.

Aloha boys.

Dragon Slayer
07-09-09, 05:07
Carmex,

I'll meet you in Leyte in September. It iwll be fun. I love Leyte/. My house is there on ocean. We will monger in Ormoc CIty, "land of gorgeous pussy".

I am in Makati City now.

Dragon Slayer

X Man
07-27-09, 09:23
Any plans to venture north into Samar? The last frontier!?

X

Fuck it guys, with all the reservations and watch outs from the forum, I am still going to Leyte.

Will be down there 3rd week of Sept with spending the final weekend in Surigao island for the Billabong Pro at Cloud Nine. (Gen. Luna for you non surfers).

Will report back how it went.

As for a tasty morsel, I ass fucked a pinay in the front seat of my truck my last night in Honolulu. 19yo and from Ilicos Norte, only been in US for 3 months and was 'bored'. (yea right)

Had on condom, but pulled out and came on her stomach. Nice send off from USA.

Aloha boys.

Irony Monger
10-20-09, 11:05
In the final planning stages for my first time trip to PI in November. I am currently thinking Cebu then off to AC. However, I'm wondering if Leyte might be a good first stop instead, or is this better left for a second trip? Thoughts?

Dragon Slayer
10-24-09, 05:58
Irony Monger,

Putting Angeles City and Leyte in the same sentence is like taling about US Football (NFL) and European Football (soccer) in the same sentence. Totally different. In Leyte you need game. Go to Ormoc City. With eight colleges in a small, waterfront city, you hae thousands of beautiful, young women. Stay at Don Felife Hotel to be near the action.

You need game and you have to approach them. Try the internet cafe on the right side of Don Felipe Hotel. I picked up women here when I needed to go online. In the evening work the Park across from the Hotel on the water. Also the Bar down the street with music. Get a set of balls and approach the ladies, even groups of two and three.

You have an 80% chance of getting laid from a regular woman aged 18-27 here. I always end up with someone when I arrive without any plans. AC this is NOT! You are dealing primarily with young co-eds. And YES, they love to fuck.

Dragon Slayer

Irony Monger
10-27-09, 12:26
Putting Angeles City and Leyte in the same sentence is like taling about US Football (NFL) and European Football (soccer) in the same sentence. Totally different. LMAO! Well, I like both kinds of football, and I like both freebees and P4P, so I see no problem here. To be honest, I need to work on my game, since I've been married for years and just recently split from the wife, so I am out of practice. I figure Ormoc might be a great place to re-learn the game, and if I strike out, head off to AC for a sure thing.

Starchild2012
10-28-09, 11:44
Irony Monger,

Putting Angeles City and Leyte in the same sentence is like taling about US Football (NFL) and European Football (soccer) in the same sentence. Totally different. In Leyte you need game. Go to Ormoc City. With eight colleges in a small, waterfront city, you hae thousands of beautiful, young women. Stay at Don Felife Hotel to be near the action.

You need game and you have to approach them. Try the internet cafe on the right side of Don Felipe Hotel. I picked up women here when I needed to go online. In the evening work the Park across from the Hotel on the water. Also the Bar down the street with music. Get a set of balls and approach the ladies, even groups of two and three.

You have an 80% chance of getting laid from a regular woman aged 18-27 here. I always end up with someone when I arrive without any plans. AC this is NOT! You are dealing primarily with young co-eds. And YES, they love to fuck.

Dragon SlayerI'm off to Ormac city, need some fresh stuff....thanks for the info.

Janus336
01-18-10, 21:55
Hi everyone.

Leafed through the forum, and as far as I can see the action on Leyte seems to in Ormoc.

But does anyone know if there is any p4p action in Tacloban or on the Samar island?

Cebu is not an opton this time unfortunately.

Janus

X Man
01-20-10, 06:56
I can barely remember last month's trip, so take this info with a grain of salt. I don't remember prices. I would suggest trying to line up some online gals rather than rely on bars.

I was there Dec 08, so may have posted Jan 09. There is an area called Schooner -- the bar looks like a boat. It's probably the name of the bar. There were at least two other bars in the area, but I only went to Schooner. You may be the only non-Fil there -- I was.

The gals don't mingle like they do in some places. The system at that time was one dancer at a time, and when she would finish her routine (some nudity) she would walk into the audience and ask someone if she could join the table.

NOT knowing the system and being a lone foreigner in a bar full of Fil guys, I was a bit nervous when the first two dancers I watched walked off stage and asked if they could sit with me. WHo? Me?

I breathed a sigh of relief when the third dancer found another table to offer herself. I had no troubles at all, but drunk and/or jealous Fil guys can be a problem.

And what do YOU know about Ormoc? What action? Lighthouse? ....what do they call it --Poro? I got lucky in Ormoc and still keep in touch with the gal, but it's not a place I would recommend for someone looking for p4p.

I really have to go to Samar someday!

X

Hi everyone.

Leafed through the forum, and as far as I can see the action on Leyte seems to in Ormoc.

But does anyone know if there is any p4p action in Tacloban or on the Samar island?

Cebu is not an opton this time unfortunately.

Janus

Dragon Slayer
06-07-11, 06:04
Guys,

I spent a week here. Had intended to spend two days but I found myself having a much better than average great time. This is a City that would appeal to a lot of Members. Barba and Kong King are two guys I can think of who would enjoy it here. It has nice, unpretentious hotels at reasonable prices and decent food. Alos anabsolute abundance of beautiful, young regular women. With 7-8 colleges in this small, seaport City, it is a mecca for young coeds aged 18-25.

I was here two weeks before school started. Sort of like being at a ski resort in America in October. Not much happening as you are too early. How it was for me makes me wonder just how much better it is with all the colleges in session and literally thousands of coeds from the outlying areas here in uniform. Oh and I need to mention that getting laid her by a young lady is a little more difficult than ordering your breakfast in a hotel restaurant. Not much more difficult. ANd I did not try very hard. But then I did not have to as women were everywhere.

I sat on the outside terrace of the Don Felipe Hotel one Friday afternoon and noticed a young lady walking by. I yelled out to her to join me and she shook her head No. A few minutes later she is again going by and I again yeell out to her. Again she declines so I ask her for her cellphone number. She yells this to me one digit at a time as I add it to my phone. I quickly send her a text inviting her to dinner that evening. She declines.

I text her again and then I call her. Get talking to her and I learn that she is 25 and working for a Company which delivers School Supplies throughout Leyte prior to the opening for the June. December semester. Finally she agrees to have dinner with me, but nothing more. She says she will meet me on the Terrace at 7:00 PM where I was earlier. I am there and she arrives promptly. She is lovely and quite sweet.

She again mentions that it will be only dinner and then she must go. Says she will leave at 8:30PM as she must be at the boarding house so her co-workers do not think bad of her. I tell her to forget them and simply say she is out for the evening. We get talking and I get her to move her chair next to mine. I mention the karaoke bar that the hotel has which opens at 8:00 PM. We head over there and she now says she can stay until 9:30, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO LATER. I ignore this and we sit and order beers.

She gets a song list and sings a few songs. To please her I sing also. We now are snuggled together and she is leaning into my arms. She tells me now that she will stay out until 10:30PM BUT NO LATER, DEFINITELY. I tell her not to worry about the time or her boardmates. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

Finally I suggest we move to my hotel room for some ice cream. She notices that it is now 10:30PM and says she must go home. SHe will escort me to my room but then she will leave. I say nothing as I know she is not likely to depart quickly. We go out and she has her arm around me now. We get to my room and I waste no time having her snuggle next to me on the bed.

I begin kissing her and kissing and licking her neck and chest. She protests but kisses me back quite passionately. I move down her chest to her breasts and move my lips to push down and suck on her right tit, pulling it out of her bra. I am surprised to find that hidden beneath her blouse and bra are a magnificent set of big, lovely tits. I take one in my hand, massaging the nipple as I suck the other. I move her hand to my dick and she rubs it through my pants. I get her blouse and bra off and then remove her pants and panties in a single motion with her help.

I rub her pussy while sucking one of her huge tits. She moans loudly and strokes my dick fast as it is now out of my pants and hard as a rock. SHe is breathing heavy and moaning loudly. I quickly get my pants off and slid eher on top of me. I shove my swollen dick into her wet pussy and we fuck hard and fast as I hold her two tits in my hands, squeezing these huge puppies. She is moanly out loud and I pump my dick into her all the way, fucking her hard and fast. She loves it and is moving her hips to take Trousersaurus Rex deep into her loveobox.

Finally I cum, shooting a load of sperm into her pussy that would have made ol aunt martha wail back in my young years (horny old hoot that she was). She screams outloud as my warm milk squirts into her and keeps moving her hips to take my huge lizard in deeper. Finally, I am done and she collapses into my arms. Tells me she is "deeply attached to me". She then cleans up and departs at 11:30PM. Sends me a text proclaiming undying love for me. I try to see her agin but she is sent by her company down to Batu, three hours south of ORmoc the follwoing morning. Wants me to meet her for a week in Cebu City later in June but I have to return to America. I will have to wait until my next trip for her.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
06-07-11, 06:31
Guys, I enjoyed this City. I will post more when I am home and photos also. Thiss will be on my return trip soon when school is in session.

Dragon Slayer

Border Rat
06-07-11, 12:48
Guys, I enjoyed this City. I will post more when I am home and photos also. Thiss will be on my return trip soon when school is in session.

Dragon SlayerNot that it is needed, but I can vouch for this reporting. And the story sounds very familiar. Hehe. Nice chatting with ya at the Don Felipe! Will do my best to keep the ladies happy here in Ormoc!

Dragon Slayer
06-12-11, 10:33
Guys,

Back in America a few days I finally reach the 25 year old that I met when I called out to her from the terrace of Don Felipe. She was absolutely ecstatic to here from me. Yelling out from the stand where her and her co-workers were now selling school supplies and miscellaneous items in Batu (small seaport town 3 hours from Ormoc). It was early Sunday morning there but they were out selling various items students would need or want for the new school semester starting (condoms and lube jell were not on the list she ran off to me but it was an abbreviated list).

Unable to reach her for awhile I was wondering if she had "Ante fucus regretus" (latin for regretting after fucking). But, NO she was animated on the phone. When I told her I wanted to kiss and hold and suck her huge tits, she laughed and said,"you like them don't you Baby"? She then told me she wanted to "Drive Me Hard" (expression used in Phils for a girl getting on top of you and fucking you hard, swaying her hips taking your dick deep into her as you lay and enjoy).

So I hope to be seeing her again soon. And I willl be sitting on the Terrace frequently "Skimming Pussy". With school back in action it should be like "hunting in an overstocked Game Preserve". Thousands of young co-eds walking about. All hrny and looking for a nice man. Many needing extra money for school and living needs.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
06-14-11, 17:15
Guys,

The Ormoc City Fiesta is June 29. If you are in the Philippines now this may be something to consider. Make your Hotel reservation NOW. Get to Don Felipe and arrive early and take a table right at the outside Terrace and sit by the railing. Lose all shyness! If not, consider suicide as a viable alternative. Remember that you are here to skim pussy, not simply view the parade as it passes on this Boulevard. And DO atten some of the outdoor parties later that afternoon and evening.

School is back in session now. I was here a couple weeks before school began when the city was "deserted". Only available pussy were the few thousand hot, young girls that are here year round. All horny, lovely (many with huge tits) and looking for a nice man. Get over to the campus of Western Leyte College where my beautiful Lady attended in the late 90's. Tons of lovely co-eds will be sitting on the grass in the afternoon between classes. Again, lose that fucking shyness! Just think you are only playing around. Remember that no one knows you here so what the fuck.

I saw one old guy hanging around the Don Felipe terrace in the afternoons with his child and wife. I thought they were staying in the hotel until I learned that this was the hangout for the few expats living in Ormoc. He was an ugly old, retired guy. His wife was mid 20's, beautiful and great body (set of tits that I would hop on my dick ten miles to suck). And from what Border Rat tells me, he is an uncouth fuck. Right in the middle of the Food Court in the dock area, he yells to B. R,"hey are you getting any pussy?" Border Rat tells me there were at least three dozen women and children within earshot of this asshole.

In my City here in the USA this ugly, old fuck could not score with a fat fifty year old woman. Yet, in Ormoc City, this pensioner has a beautiful woman that I could not get back in my ballplaying days at 21, 6'4" and 190, and very good looking! It says a lot for Leyte, particularly a City like Ormoc which has a ton of beautiful, young women. If this asshole can score pussy like he has, ANYONE CAN!

I will return later and be hanging out on the D. F. Terrace and across the street in the park to "skim pussy" as they walk by to / from shopping or classes. I am not shy and I have no problem approaching beautiful, young women, especailly if they have huge tits. Having just been here at at time that can be described as "a few weeks short of open season", I am anxious to get back here IN SEASON.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
06-16-11, 23:57
Guys,

Few if any remember posts I made from October 2003 to March 2004 in the original Davao Board. I began by stating flar out that all the posts ( all 12 of them ov er three years) about Davao being too dangerous to visit were a load of shit. I related my numerous trips there, beginning in 1997. In October 2003 a gentleman calling himself GoodEnough came onto the Davao Board and mantioned he was new in town and checking out available pussy.

This began our post to each other and our initial meeting February 2, 2004. The rest is History! Now there are a couple thousand posts on the original Davao Board by hundreds of men. I left the original Davao Board back in 2007 due to the fact that I could not post without one of four "sick puppies" making rude comments. This is long behind me now with this Forum.

Ormoc City IS the NEW FRONTIER for mongering. Eighteen months ago GoodEnough adviised me on this,"do not post about your success here or you will have thousands of guys flooding the Place". I sincerely hope he is wrong. Last thing we need is for this Quiet, Sedate, Font of gorgeous, Young, Big Titted Pussy to be inundated with wanton lust seekers. As it is now, the City has a handful of retired, elderly ex-pats. Sort of like a small, convalescent home. Nice!

And there are the occasional visits of Dragon Slayer, sitting on the D. F. Terrace, casting his dick out over the railing to see what pussy nibbles at the "bait". Slowly, but surely she is reeled in, skinned (undressed) and "set on ice". Right now, on my visits, I am "Fishing in an overstocked pond". Let's keep it this way!

Now do not get me wrong, if a guy or two wants to visit here for a couple days and enjoy the scenery, this is all and well. But the pussy, well this is something else. I like the odds the way they are now (1 dragon slayer to 20, 000 hot, young pussy). So guys DO continue to visit Davao City. The Place has been RUINED BEYOND RECOVERY. Something GoodEnough and Barba have both agreed upon. Ormoc City is VIRGIN TERRITORY. But few, if any actual virgins. A Place where a Dragon Slayer can still go, relax, drink a cold beer and fuck himself silly for hours upon end.

The last two days at the Hotel in my rooftop Suite, I did not even bother to lock my door when a young lady departed. I knew within two hours another would be knocking. Why the fuck should I get up from the bed? Hell I would be back in there in a "New York Heartbeat" anyway. WIth my feet propped up watching a movie, I just softly called out,"come in, the door is open".

This is still uncharted waters for mongerers. Slayer likes it this way. Thankyou.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
06-18-11, 16:47
Guys,

There are absolutely no comments or PMs on this place. It may very well remain a quiet, sedate town. A convalescent home for elderly westerners to rest and remember the "good old days" when they were young back in whatever european, canadian, autralian or american city they lived.

Over the fifteen years that I have been visiting here I have noticed little change. A few new hotels is all I have found. I stayed at the one which is a few blocks from the pier with no views but lovely rooms. But the restaurant was bad and I just did not like it so much for the extra money I paid. ANd when I checked out the other new place way down the Boulevard and on a quiet street I noticed quickly that at night you would have to arrange transportation.

I return here in a brief time. Considering the reaction of no posts, it is safe to say that it should be as I left it two weeks ago, quiet and peaceful. Only difference will be ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG COEDS.

Dragon Slayer

MauiDude
07-19-11, 16:57
Guys,

There are absolutely no comments or PMs on this place. It may very well remain a quiet, sedate town. A convalescent home for elderly westerners to rest and remember the "good old days" when they were young back in whatever european, canadian, autralian or american city they lived.

Over the fifteen years that I have been visiting here I have noticed little change. A few new hotels is all I have found. I stayed at the one which is a few blocks from the pier with no views but lovely rooms. But the restaurant was bad and I just did not like it so much for the extra money I paid. ANd when I checked out the other new place way down the Boulevard and on a quiet street I noticed quickly that at night you would have to arrange transportation.

I return here in a brief time. Considering the reaction of no posts, it is safe to say that it should be as I left it two weeks ago, quiet and peaceful. Only difference will be ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG COEDS.

Dragon SlayerI am planning to check out tacloban. But I am meeting a girl I know from angeles. She works at a hospital now. So I will have time to go and see what there is or isn't?

Any places to go or places to stay away from. I just started reading the leyte posts.

Dragon Slayer
07-21-11, 02:30
Mauidude,

Nice to hear from you. But you are very vague here. What City do you plan to visit. I have not been to Tacloban for some years now. The reason is simple: I found it to be a dirty, filthy City. DO avoid the Mc Arthur Park Hotel. I found this to be a total ripoff on the same line as the Park Lane International Hotel in Cebu City. It is very overpriced in all aspects and off the beaten path. We had to walk afeww hundred yards down the road to where we could get a tricycle to take us into town, which IS a dump. When I asked for a taxi I was informed, Sir we do not have taxis here (they could call one for me the lazy fucks). We have cars for rental. The fee is $ 80 US for four (4) hours." Like I look stupid enough to pay this. The tricycle took me all around town over the next 1 1/2 hours and back to the Hotel for $ 2. I think saving the $ 78 is a GOOD IDEA!

Perhaps things have improved. I will ask my Daughter and her Mother. They have been here numerous times as they have relatives here, including a Surgeon on Staff at the Tacloban hospital. Maybe it is better but I doubt it.

As to Baybay, I stayed for a night in one of the two decent Hotels here once. Did not like it much. There is essentially nothing to do here but there are plenty of good looking, young women for anyone here to "skim pussy".

I prefer Ormoc City of all the Places I have visited. It has what I need in the way of decent Hotels and tons of lovely, young women. Good food also and some nightlife. Restaurants are okay but not elegant.

Maasin, Capital of Southern Leyte Province is very primitive. I have stayed here three different times. The Hotels are not much and I never found a decent Place to eat. Plenty of beautiful women and a few colleges with hot looking co-eds. Easy to meet women here.

Hilongos is a seaport town. A couple karoake bars and some pro girls here. A couple casas also. Food is just typical Filipino cuisine and the only decent thing to eat is fresh saefood. Tons of this as fisherman bring their catches in twice daily.

Isabel is an hour or so north or Ormoc City. On the coast it is also a primitive place with a couple karaoke places and music halls. A lot of lovely, young women. Food is Filipino and nothing else. Want French or Italian, head to Cebu City.

Dragon Slayer

MauiDude
07-21-11, 03:05
Mauidude,

As to Baybay, I stayed for a night in one of the two decent Hotels here once. Did not like it much. There is essentially nothing to do here but there are plenty of good looking, young women for anyone here to "skim pussy".

I prefer Ormoc City of all the Places I have visited. It has what I need in the way of decent Hotels and tons of lovely, young women. Good food also and some nightlife. Restaurants are okay but not elegant.

Isabel is an hour or so north or Ormoc City. On the coast it is also a primitive place with a couple karaoke places and music halls. A lot of lovely, young women. Food is Filipino and nothing else. Want French or Italian, head to Cebu City.

Dragon SlayerWow thanks for all the information.

Yes I only was planning to got to tacloban. To see a girl I think she is very hot and very nice. Loves boom boom.

She is a nurse there but open minded a little bit.

The hotel leyte park? She says that is nice and then she told me of another one? I forget.

So I guess after this my plan is go there a few days and just hang out with her. Maybe find ocean to swim?

And then go to cebu for fun before I go back to angeles.

Variety is the spice.

A friend of mine said there is a dive shop south? Of tacloban on a point and the guy also has a hobie cat sail boat?

I will have to get the information. He took his own car when he went there.

Yes they do try to really suck the money from you as a foreigner.

With the car rentals or anything they can?

That is why its good to search the posts here and get information and ask.

Thanks again if you get to angeles when I am here. I am here a lot. Let me know and I will buy you a drink

Mongrinastrlnd
07-22-11, 13:17
Wow thanks for all the information.

Yes I only was planning to got to tacloban. To see a girl I think she is very hot and very nice. Loves boom boom.

She is a nurse there but open minded a little bit.

The hotel leyte park? She says that is nice and then she told me of another one? I forget.Leyte Park is a dump. Only two things it has going for it is the out-of-the-way waterfront location and the only pool in the area. Everything else is run down, long past its prime and way overpriced.

For half the cost you can stay at the best hotel in town, Alejandro.

Dragon Slayer
07-22-11, 23:25
Mongrinastrind,

Thankyou for posting. I am not familiar with the Alejandro Hotel and appreciate your informing us all of this.

Guys,

I will be here in August. Have not spoken to my lovely 25 why / o here in a week or so. Last I heard, she was selling school supplies still from stalls in various seaport towns in Leyte. Has her cellphone off a lot as she says there is not signal ion many of the remote towns. Who really knows.

With school in session and eight colleges here in Ormoc City I think I will be busy. I had fun here during the quiet summer session when the city was "empty". Now there are thousands more co-eds here, plus the ladies living here. No excuse for being alone or lonely in Ormoc now.

Dragon Slayer

Member #1453
07-24-11, 07:11
I agree about Alejandro completely. There is a nice feel to it, even though a little shabby. DS I will be in Ormoc Aug 1-2. Any chance our paths will cross?

Mongrinastrlnd
07-24-11, 10:45
Alejandro is on Patterno St, somewhat away from downtown (but so is Leyte Park for that matter though in a different direction). For those interested in history the halls are filled with photos and documents from the liberation period. You could spend a couple hours just reading them all.

Another decent option in Tacloban is Rosenvil Pensione on Burgos about a block before you get to Real as you're going out of town if I remember right but in same general area as GV, Royal Suite and Alejandro.

I've also stayed at Royal Suite and Manhattan Inn in the past, but while they meet my standards for clean, they are bare-bones as far as creature comforts go.

Dragon Slayer
07-25-11, 01:41
Mongrinastrind,

Thankyou for the information. I may check out Tacloban if I have a good reason (hot, young big titted pussy). Ormoc has all that I need now.

Member 1453,

August 1, 2 may be too early for me. I am in Makati for a few days with my infant daughter. I will drop by Burgos St to see how things are. But no way I am shelling out the kind of money I did in Mirrors last Trip. That was rediculous for anywhere in the Philippines (P2100 to use the Room; P1500 extra to girl to shut her up crying poverty; P 200 to shut up ugly mamasan crying poverty; P100 to asshole bartender yelling "Tip, Tip").

I first fly to Cebu. If the pussy is waiting for me there like I think, it may delay my Ormoc boat ride. I expect to visit Cebu by the end of July so have to see how Cebu goes. Ormoc is a sure thing for me early on, especially now that my oldest son is attending school here while his mother took off to work in a hospital in Saudi Arabia against my advice.

I will post again from Makati City in a day or two.

Dragon Slayer

Member #1453
07-25-11, 10:41
August 1, 2 may be too early for me. I expect to visit Cebu by the end of July so have to see how Cebu goes.

Dragon SlayerI will be a newbie in Cebu July 28-30. Would love to meet up for a drink. PM me please if it works out for you.

Mongrinastrlnd
08-15-11, 13:39
Any ever stayed at Sabin Beach Resort in Ormoc?

Taking a little excursion with my GF to get away from her family / friends in Tacloban and this place was recommended by one of her co-workers.

Toronto
08-19-11, 04:00
Any ever stayed at Sabin Beach Resort in Ormoc?

Taking a little excursion with my GF to get away from her family / friends in Tacloban and this place was recommended by one of her co-workers.Please post a review if you get a chance after you visit. I'm going to see my girl in Tacloban in Oct and wouldn't mind taking her there for a couple days.

Full Count
08-19-11, 17:02
Please post a review if you get a chance after you visit. I'm going to see my girl in Tacloban in Oct and wouldn't mind taking her there for a couple days.I stayed at this hotel for about 5 days. It has a large pool, average food in the restaurant. The staff has a I just don't care attitude. The rooms are adequate to good. They are large enough and clean. The wifi is only available in the lobby and its just ok, kinda slow. The hotel is a distance from the port, however it is a short trike ride and the trike ride is very cheap. To take a trike to the port is about 5 mins.

I hope this helps.

Toronto
08-20-11, 04:25
I stayed at this hotel for about 5 days. It has a large pool, average food in the restaurant. The staff has a I just don't care attitude. The rooms are adequate to good. They are large enough and clean. The wifi is only available in the lobby and its just ok, kinda slow. The hotel is a distance from the port, however it is a short trike ride and the trike ride is very cheap. To take a trike to the port is about 5 mins.

I hope this helps.Thanks, sounds very similar in quality to Leyte Park in Tacloban.

Dragon Slayer
08-20-11, 05:22
Guys,

I viewed this hotel on a Saturday evening two years ago. The only person working was a young girl at the front desk who spoke english on a first grade level. Acted terrified, like she had just seen "Big Foot" when I asked her the rates per night for various rooms. Had my daughter and her mother with me and we decided to pass and return to Don Felipe with english speaking staff and a great view of ocea from the rooms and nice terraces off the rooms.

What was the cost per night for the various rooms when you stayed here? Anyone know current prices? How was the food in the hotel restaurant? Was it just lousy, cheap Filipino food?

Dragon Slayer

Mongrinastrlnd
09-20-11, 02:56
Just returned from Sabin in Ormoc yesterday. From the dire warnings here I was not expecting much, but it actually turned out to be the nicest resort place I've stayed at in Philippines outside of Panglao or Mactan.

Front desk staff was fine, rooms are huge, and the pool large and well-kept. Overall I'd grade it way better than Leyte Park or anything else in Tacloban.

The downside. Restaurant is only average and the beach is just a thin strip of rough black sand.

I don't recall what the grade of my room was, but it was very large, one matrimonial and one single bed, and had direct access to the pool via the veranda and was 2100 / night tax-inclusive.

Have some room pictures but I need to get them off my phone and where I'm at now I'm only getting gprs / edge connections.

Incidentally, Sunzibar on Burgos in Tacloban has some of the best ribs I've ever had at quite reasonable prices. 375 including rice, salad and ice tea for two.

Irony Monger
11-04-11, 17:39
I'll be taking a short trip to PI in December with the goal of visiting at least one place I have not been to before, and Ormoc City is on my list. What's the best way to get there? Fly to Tacloban and take a bus, or fly to Cebu and take a ferry? Where can I find bus or ferry times so that I can book appropriate flights?

Bloomberg
11-05-11, 15:26
I'll be taking a short trip to PI in December with the goal of visiting at least one place I have not been to before, and Ormoc City is on my list. What's the best way to get there? Fly to Tacloban and take a bus, or fly to Cebu and take a ferry? Where can I find bus or ferry times so that I can book appropriate flights?I went there from Cebu so I can only give some information about the ferry. If you are coming from Manila I would suggest to go via Tacloban and spend a night or more there as well. That way you can tell us if it worthy to go there next time as well.

There are several ferries from Cebu to Ormoc, I would suggest SuperCat (http://www.supercat.com.ph/sched.asp). The other ferries are much slower but cheaper as well. Just check the weather forecast before you book, maintenaince and safety is not a very serious business here.

Dragon Slayer
11-05-11, 19:20
Irony Monger,

I have done both routes. Obviously, flying to Tacloban, taking a tricycle to the bus terminal from the Airport and then a bus to Ormoc City, via Baybay is a bit faster. Personally, I hate riding buses in the Phils and these are the old buses, not the new, air conditioned ones. I go first to Cebu and spend some time there.

From Cebu City you take the Supercat Boat or the W____, both depart from Pier 4 downtown. You can get the boat routes from the Cebu daily newspaper or, preferably, the Hotel in cebu will have the Schedule. Calling the Supercat line can be helpful. I always inquire as to departure times and decide when to go. I simply take a taxi to Pier 4, purchase a ticket and then wait to board. Takes two and one half hours to reach Ormoc from Cebu by boat. The bus from Tacloban takes about one and one half hours.

In Ormoc I stay at the Don Felipe near the port. It has had all the rooms remodeled. Food in the Restaurant is okay but not close to special. I like the pizzas they make there. The hotel had a karaoke club from 8:00PM to 01:30AM nightly. I like to sit on the outside porch of Don Felipe and try my luck with the ladies passing by. This has proven good for meeting cute, regular college co-eds and ladies.

The Sabin Hotel sounds good from posts here. It is out of the way so not easy to get around in the evening. It is best if you already have a lady with you. I come to Ormoc mostly to look for women and enjoy the beautiful, quiet seaport town.

Dragon Slayer

Irony Monger
11-05-11, 23:15
From Cebu City you take the Supercat Boat or the W____, both depart from Pier 4 downtown. You can get the boat routes from the Cebu daily newspaper or, preferably, the Hotel in cebu will have the Schedule. Calling the Supercat line can be helpful. I always inquire as to departure times and decide when to go. I simply take a taxi to Pier 4, purchase a ticket and then wait to board. Takes two and one half hours to reach Ormoc from Cebu by boat. The bus from Tacloban takes about one and one half hours.Thanks DS! The reference to SuperCat was a big help, as I was able to find their website:

http://www.supercat.com.ph/sched.asp?route=8#dtn

Unfortunately the news is rather depressing, as there are only 3 boats per day. I was not planning on getting a hotel in Cebu this trip, so I either need to leave Manila at the crack of dawn, get to Ormoc in the evening and lose most of a day. As this trip is only six nights total, I may end up picking somewhere with direct flights to / from Manila and hold off on Ormoc until the end of next year when I will have time for a 3 week trip.

I did see that Ormoc has an "airport". Or at least what looks like a somewhat straight patch of dirt from the Google satellite images. Anyone know if commercial planes actually take off and land their? There is a mention of direct flights from Manila to Ormoc on the Philippine Airlines site (http://www.philippineairlines.com/destinations/the_philippines/ormoc.jsp) , but when I called to book they said they don't actually fly there anymore, I guess the web page is just a ghost of things past that PAL hasn't bothered to remove.

Dragon Slayer
01-24-12, 09:17
Guys,

I am on my third day here in Ormoc City. The Don Felipe Hotel had its restaurant remodeled and also remodeled and re-opened its fine dining restaurant from years prior. Both are nice. I will try the fine dining restaurant tonight. Food in the other is adequate but not very good. If you really appreciate good food (I DO) , you will not like it. I hope the other restaurant is better.

I have a 21 year old here but my reason for this Trip to Ormoc is to see my eldest Son, Danile. His mother left him here with her Family and went to work in "The Big Sandbox" against my strong advice not to do this. Fuck as a young man I had an opportunity to work there at a huge salary. Even then I had enough intelligence to pass. Of course she is not happy there. But she hates me for numerous reasons, Mainly my having other children besides our son.

Today I saw my very handsome, eldest son for the first time since last May. I have accomplished my purpose in coming here and I leave for Davao tomorrow. Ormoc is a beautiful city and it has many beautiful sexy, young women. I have posted on this many times before. I stay at Don Felipe for several reasons, mainly its proximity to the water and the center of town.

Dragon Slayer

Sammon
01-24-12, 17:40
Guys,

I am on my third day here in Ormoc City. The Don Felipe Hotel had its restaurant remodeled and also remodeled and re-opened its fine dining restaurant from years prior. Both are nice. I will try the fine dining restaurant tonight. Food in the other is adequate but not very good. If you really appreciate good food (I DO) , you will not like it. I hope the other restaurant is better.

I have a 21 year old here but my reason for this Trip to Ormoc is to see my eldest Son, Danile. His mother left him here with her Family and went to work in "The Big Sandbox" against my strong advice not to do this. Fuck as a young man I had an opportunity to work there at a huge salary. Even then I had enough intelligence to pass. Of course she is not happy there. But she hates me for numerous reasons, Mainly my having other children besides our son.

Today I saw my very handsome, eldest son for the first time since last May. I have accomplished my purpose in coming here and I leave for Davao tomorrow. Ormoc is a beautiful city and it has many beautiful sexy, young women. I have posted on this many times before. I stay at Don Felipe for several reasons, mainly its proximity to the water and the center of town.

Dragon SlayerI have stayed few times at Don Felipe hotel. Location is good. I did not find the beds comfortable unless they have changed it. I was with company so do not know the mongering scene. It is very boring in Ormoc. No decent places to go and hang out. So nowadays I stay in Cebu only and ask my girl friends to take the ferry and meet me in Cebu.

Couple of blocks from the hotel is a massage place and when I went there there were hints of more than a normal massage.

Dragon Slayer
05-19-12, 06:39
Guys,

I am here in Ormoc City, a beautiful Place, great weather a nd a town full of beautiful, brown skinned co-eds age 18-25. Have a lovely 21 year old with me sporting a "Rack of Gibraltar" Sadly, she is 2 years too old, keeping me from yet another "ode to the Bone Collector" Post. In any event the Hotel looks fine and I am situated in mu sual rooftop abode at 50% off the normal rate.

I noticed that the group of ex-pats that formerly occupied the Don Felipe Restaurant terrace are gone. I did not see them last January either. Wonder if the Hotel has instituted a "minimum" if you sit there and are not a hotel guest.

Dragon Slayer

Member #1453
06-06-12, 01:08
I am coming in today, planning to stay for a week. Let us meet for a beer. If you have any spinner contacts, please share via PM. I have two for Cebu which were really good, can provide info via pm also.

Dragon Slayer
06-22-12, 20:08
guys,

ormoc has its annual fiesta the last few days of june. parade goes down the boulevard past the don felipe hotel. ormoc has eight (8) colleges all into the new semester. this tiny seaport town is now full of beautiful, brown eyed, brown skin young women. many with tits the size of grapefruits and bodies to "die for". my eldest daughter's mother won a fiesta beauty pageant years ago and i viewed the photos of her as queen on the parade float.

meeting women here is simply a matter of walking up to one, saying "hello", introducing yourself and offering to buy her a mango juice, coffee or soda. be polite and smile a lot. no leering you dumb shits. you come off as the perrvert you most likely are. the objective is to meet and fuck (quite often) and get some decent blowjobs from a beautiful, sexy, college girl age 18-23.

dress nice. lose the "beachcomber bill" attire of a white t-shirt, shorts, barefeet and sandals. no white socks either you fucking geek. black socks, nice polo shirt or a decent dress shirt and nice pants and casual shoes or sneakers. if you have a fucking beer belly do not wear shorts or a t shirt. it only shows off your fat stomach which really turns off asian women everywhere. if overweight, wear a long sleeve dress shirt of a dark color and roll up the sleeves. wear either blue jeans then fit you perfectly (tight jeans only show off your body fat; no way you will meet and fuck regular ladies). better yet, wear a nice fitting dark colored pair of pants. do not do as "bob the slob" (loser i knew in thailand 15-20 years ago) and walk around with the shirt tail hanging out. you look like you are in maternity attire and are about to give birth. during my days in thailand i would relax in the morning or afternoon at a bar overlooking the water and the girls working or hanging out would yell out "poompoie" (fat) or "chan am" (be ig elephant) as fat guys walked by. these dumb fucks, oblivious to the thai language would wave and smile thinking they were being greeted. ya, they were fucking greeted allright!

dragon slayer

Sammon
06-22-12, 23:12
guys,

ormoc has its annual fiesta the last few days of june. parade goes down the boulevard past the don felipe hotel. ormoc has eight (8) colleges all into the new semester. this tiny seaport town is now full of beautiful, brown eyed, brown skin young women. many with tits the size of grapefruits and bodies to "die for". my eldest daughter's mother won a fiesta beauty pageant years ago and i viewed the photos of her as queen on the parade float.

meeting women here is simply a matter of walking up to one, saying "hello", introducing yourself and offering to buy her a mango juice, coffee or soda. be polite and smile a lot. no leering you dumb shits. you come off as the perrvert you most likely are. the objective is to meet and fuck (quite often) and get some decent blowjobs from a beautiful, sexy, college girl age 18-23.

dress nice. lose the "beachcomber bill" attire of a white t-shirt, shorts, barefeet and sandals. no white socks either you fucking geek. black socks, nice polo shirt or a decent dress shirt and nice pants and casual shoes or sneakers. if you have a fucking beer belly do not wear shorts or a t shirt. it only shows off your fat stomach which really turns off asian women everywhere. if overweight, wear a long sleeve dress shirt of a dark color and roll up the sleeves. wear either blue jeans then fit you perfectly (tight jeans only show off your body fat; no way you will meet and fuck regular ladies). better yet, wear a nice fitting dark colored pair of pants. do not do as "bob the slob" (loser i knew in thailand 15-20 years ago) and walk around with the shirt tail hanging out. you look like you are in maternity attire and are about to give birth. during my days in thailand i would relax in the morning or afternoon at a bar overlooking the water and the girls working or hanging out would yell out "poompoie" (fat) or "chan am" (be ig elephant) as fat guys walked by. these dumb fucks, oblivious to the thai language would wave and smile thinking they were being greeted. ya, they were fucking greeted allright!

dragon slayeryes, there are many girls in ormoc and for that matter all over philippines.

most of the girls i met in ormoc are reserved especially young girls. they do give a shy smile if you smile at them but no way you can directly approach as is mentioned here. these girls are not into the sex for hire scheme.

in fact they have not seen many foreigners come and propose. i would be very carefull approaching girls. they may have a bf and friends who will beat you up if you make a move.

there are bars, restaurents and discoes. here also you need to be carefull because fiull of locals.

my beautifull gf 21 year old and me stayed at don philippe. we have been out and about and sometimes i have been out and about by myself. leyte girls seem to have rounded bodies. yes, some have nice boobs.

there are massage places with pretty girls. they are game to come to your hotel. but since i already had a girl i did not take up the offer.

my previous gf from baybay had beatifull stand up big boobs till she got pregnant by a philippino. we spent lots of time together in baybay and ormoc as well.

baybay has pretty girls also but cannot approach them if you are older. yes, there are p4p girls hanging out in bars.

in short in manila, ac, cebu you can pratically approach any girl and chat her up if she smiles. not so in ormoc.

ofcourse if you already have a girl who does the job for you trying to get you other girls it is ok. it is hard to find such girls.

if you are young and handsome you can approh any girls anywhere in the world.

imho smaller places in phi are strictly for meet or chat before and have a good time together. there maybe exceptions if you get lucky.

Dragon Slayer
06-23-12, 20:42
Sammon,

Thankyou for Posting. Please blueline only the part of my Post which is pertinent to your reply. In this case meeting women in Ormoc. Otherwise, it detracts from your Post and anyone can read my Post any time.

Guys,

For 20+ years now I have been travelling all over the Philippines. Been going to Leyte since 1994. At 6'4" and 240lbs I am hard to miss. Also, I tend to dress a bit nicer which I prefer. So wearing designer clothing also makes me stand out a bit (no ties, suits, white shirts; just nice clothing). I have NEVER had a problem anywhere with filipinos. And NO I am not fucking scared and hide in the corner. Infact, I hangout right in the middle of the excitement. No one misses me. Yes I have had many fights! ALL of them with westerners, mostly europeans who picked a fight with the big, nicely dressed american guy. One, a young german guy of 30 in 2000, dumped by his girlfriend, told his friends he was going to pick a fight with the Biggest, Toughest, meanest, buy in the Place. He found me by the corner of the bar, standing, nursing a beer.

He did what he said he would do. Almost cost him the use of his left eye. Took four (4) guys to pull me off him. In Filipino neighborhoods where I occasionally go, I see all kinds of characters hanging out. Perhaps they are dangerous. But they do not bother me ever. Many tend to be friendly. What brings me to these neighborhoods is beautiful, young filipinas. As mentioned on many occasions here, my "Age Range of Preference" is 18-23! Mainly women age 19. Have one now in Cebu this age.

I have been to Ormoc more times than I can count. Had dozens of women here, all co-eds, over the years. Never bothered with the Pros. No need, as it is so easy to meet the regular women. I always simply walk up, say hello, introduce myself, and begin a conversation. I invite them for lunch / dinner or for drinks. I am NOT young and I was not very young when I began coming here. MEETING BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG WOMEN IN ORMOC CITY IS VERY, VERY EASY TO DO! No filipinos are going to pick a fight with you.

This Culture is set up where the women often look for older men. And foreign men are in Ormoc but in much less abundance than Davao, Cebu or Manila. I have seen so many ugly, old men here with beautiful, sexy, young filipinas that it would astonish a guy making his first Trip. I wrote about the old fart I used to see hanging out on the terrace of the Don Felipe Hotel. He had a gorgeous, young wife and a baby. I used to blatantly stare at his wife's tits. What a site that "A Rack" was! And him? Fuck, he was so fucking ugly he would scare the bark off a tree. From a young ex=pat living in Ormoc who has posted herre, I heard that Old Fuck is retired and living on a small pension. And he is devoid of manners or what we refer to as "class". Yelled out to this young guy in the middle of the food court with women / children all around,"hey are you getting any pussy?" Like I said,"No fucking class at all".

Dragon Slayer

PolyOrchid
06-23-12, 23:43
I would be very carefull approaching girls. They may have a BF and friends who will beat you up if you make a move.

Baybay has pretty girls also but cannot approach them if you are older.

If you are young and handsome you can approh any girls anywhere in the world.

There maybe exceptions if you get lucky.Sammon, my dear man, you sound like a wonderful guy but I am afraid you're telling yourself a story which serves you not at all.

I am almost 65, not terribly rich, good-looking and have never been accused of being tall. However, I do find myself a terribly charming and entertaining guy and have never shied away from a beautiful girl, whether in Ormoc or anywhere else in the PI, or the world.

I travel a lot alone in rural parts of PI and other countries and never hesitate to chat up a beautiful girl if I'm in the mood to do so. On the other hand, I'll as quickly chat up her granny or auntie. It's all about attitude. And once you let fear enter your mind, or worse, your heart, you'll hesitate in situations where just the opposite action is called for.

I've never once been threatened or intimidated by a Pinoy anywhere in the PI because I chatted up a girl.

In the end, we encounter what we expect. Expect disaster and either you'll encounter it, or you'll pass up opportunities becuase you fear pending disaster. Expect wonderfulness and sure enough, it's what you'll be served.

If you get a chance, read the tale of The Three Princes of Serendip, it will change your life forever.

In the words of a fine deceased Dublin nun "Live and love recklessly until the moment of impact".

Safe and serendipitous travels, my good man!

Sammon
06-23-12, 23:50
Sammon,

Thankyou for Posting. Please blueline only the part of my Post which is pertinent to your reply. In this case meeting women in Ormoc. Otherwise, it detracts from your Post and anyone can read my Post any time.If you go back and read your post all of it refers to how easy it is to pick up young girls in Ormoc!

All I can say is you are brazen enough because of your experience in Philippines. I have seen two tiny Phiippino guys beat up a big European guy in Cebu to pulp. Do not know what he did and said. Tough look and heavy set alone will not save anybody. Given the chance Philippinos will gang up.

Havn't you heard of " Live by girth-fall to earth "

It is not that easy to pick up young women. I have been to Ormoc and Baybay many times. Girls co-ed or not are very reserved and shy. Ofcourse in Phi anybody can get young girls. I supported a girl who was 18 through college at Leyte state University. All I am saying is approaching young girls blatantly is dangerous as these girls are reserved and shy. Although they act friendly do not know what and whom they tell about the encounter. Always when anybody goes to small towns and provinces better to chat up online and then meet. Do not go to Ormoc thinking dragon Slayer says " VERY EASY TO DO " and going into tough neighbourhoods looking for young girls is like eating a pice of cake.

When you end up in hospital or worse in a jail you will realise the folly.

Culture is not set up for 19 year old girl marries 60 something guy. Accepted age gap is 10-20 years. It is true poor girls will take any man no matter how old. I fucked a 19 year old in Ormoc who "dated " a 72 year old european guy. Yes, she said they stayed at Don Philippe. She said the old guy could not perform and this was when she was 17. I believe she met him two times for a week each. Fortunately for her old guy dies and told his daughter to send some money to this girl. Daughter contacted this girl and sent something like 100, 000 pesos.

Be safe rathen than sorry.

Sammon
06-24-12, 14:01
Sammon, my dear man, you sound like a wonderful guy but I am afraid you're telling yourself a story which serves you not at all.

I am almost 65, not terribly rich, good-looking and have never been accused of being tall. However, I do find myself a terribly charming and entertaining guy and have never shied away from a beautiful girl, whether in Ormoc or anywhere else in the PI, or the world.

I travel a lot alone in rural parts of PI and other countries and never hesitate to chat up a beautiful girl if I'm in the mood to do so. On the other hand, I'll as quickly chat up her granny or auntie. It's all about attitude. And once you let fear enter your mind, or worse, your heart, you'll hesitate in situations where just the opposite action is called for.

I've never once been threatened or intimidated by a Pinoy anywhere in the PI because I chatted up a girl.

Safe and serendipitous travels, my good man!There is a difference between chatting up and " chatting up to pick up ". We are not talking here about being UN embassadors or Peace core volunteers.

Our goal is chat up and get her into bed quicker the better.

All I am saying Ormoc streets are not lined up with big boobed young co-ed girls waiting for foreigners to " Chat Up " and go to the room for sex. I am also saying be carefull. Unlike bigger cities smaller town girls whether they are complete working girls or not have a reputation to safeguard in public.

You can clearly see their demeanor for example bargirls from provinces in AC. While they are game for anything in the bars and in the room, outside they are reserved and will not tolerate lecherous behaviour in public.

If a guy has learned the art of picking up women and well experienced then the guy knows what lines not to cross. He needs to be experienced in Philippines as well. Height, weight, tough look will go on the wayside if locals decide to teach him a lesson.

I have gone to provinces and have experienced local fiestas. All the time because I was with a local girl. There were lots of good looking women. Ofcourse they are friendly and curious. But does not mean it is easy to have sex with them if I come next time alone. I have met and chatted local girls, got their phone numbers and on occassions have flown them to Cebu and Manila to stay with me. Many a time she tells her family she is going to stay with her friend. Do not know if it is 100% true or not. I am sure family knows something is going on but they will not curtail her movement. Having said that there were other girls whose family refused for her to travel to meet me.

Like anywhere else if Somebody wants to go to Leyte towns and experience it is good. Some will get lucky.

Questor 55
12-11-12, 20:07
DS, you mentioned visiting Ormoc soon. I usually stay at the Vila or Don Felipe and cruise the seawall and Pergola for promising maidens. However, last time I was there, the action had diminished considerably. Crackdown or 'offseason' maybe? A detailed overview would be appreciated if you have time.

Dragon Slayer
12-13-12, 17:55
Guys,

In response to Posts by Sammon here in.

I must have not paid much attention to your Posts here. I guess fatigue and work can be claimed.

First of all,"live by girth, fall to earth"! What the fuck are you talking about here? I honestly think you have no fucking clue about Life in the Philippines. Now just some fucking facts and DO NOT FUCKING BLUELINE THIS:

I have been travelling here for nearly twenty-five (25) years; and I mean coming 4-5 times a year for anywhere from ten days to 5 weeks at a tiime, depending on time of year and work load in my Company here in southwest USA. I, as mentioned dozens of times, own a Home on Leyte, on the ocean which I had built and paid for as it was under construction. Nice, comfortable, magnificently decorated with fine furniture and air conditioned.

I have been travelling to Ormoc City for 18 years now. I am not a Fat Fuck (girth) but a former world class athlete and now a professional businessman. At 6'4" and 240 lbs I am tall, big but no fucking slob. I dress nice as I do here in America, except minus the cashmere wool suit and hermes, silk ties in the Philippines. I have NEVER, in nearly 25 years, had a confrontation with a Filipino or a half dozen of the little guys. Not likely I ever will.

In Ormoc City, and everywhere else in the Philippines, I meet, ON THE STREETS, many, lovely, young ladies aged 18-29. No problem at all. I approach them politely and speak like a gentleman. Usuall just a brief conversation and an nvitation to lunch or dinner. No Problem with fucking Filipino guys EVER approaching me for any fucking kind of a confrontation. I DO know Poly Orchid and I have to state that his comments on meeting women are much closer to reality than yours.

In my own country I can meet plenty of women. But not women aged 18-25! In the Philippines it is so easy that it is a joke to make comments about the norm, age difference being ten (10) years. Fuck, in my City here in the US I meet women for dating / fucking that are 15-20 years younger than me. It is NOT a problem. But they are nothing like the gorgeous, young women I meet in mainland China AND the Phlippines.

By last count, Ormoc City has eight (8) Colleges and several thousand co-eds. Go to where they hang out after classes and in the evening, such as the food court, carenderias and the Boulevard along the highway to / from Ormoc City (across from Don Felipe Hotel). I posted last year how I met a beautiful filipina as she was walking by the Don Felipe Hotel while I was drinking coffee of the terrace. I called out to her, got her to stop and, at my request, she yelled out her cellphone # to me. She was 23 and beautiful with huge tits (found this out later when she unleashed those puppies).

I texted her and invited her to dinner that evening. She arrived at 8:00PM. We dined on the Terrace and talked. Then we went to karaoke, a favorite of Filipinas. Two hours later we left as she had to get up early the next morning. She walked out with her arm around me, escorted me to my room in the Penthouse on the rooftop. There, I got more affectionate with her, kissing her. Few minutes later, she had her blouse and bra off and I saw that she had a lovely rack of 36C tits. I sucked on these puppies as I got her to remove her pants and panties. We fucked for 30 minutes with herr riding my dick and screaming out like old Aunt Betty (and horny aunt Martha) did back in my teen years on the East Coast (lot of horny, older women there). Finally, I shot a "load" into her that had her really wailing outloud.

She texted me early in the morning from the dock. I waved to her from the Terrace of the livingroom in the Penthouse. She had to go to Hilongos that day in southern Leyte. We still communicate today. In fact, she was coming to see me at the Hotel Elizabeth in Cebu City this past November but I had to pass as the beautiful 19 year old with the "rack of gibraltar" was coming by again after her classes.

The same morning that my honey in Ormoc departed for Hilongos, Leyte, I had a lovely 23 year old I met the prior afternoon. She came by, joined me for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We then headed up to my room where she got naked and fucked me magnificeently as I held onto her huge set of lovely tits.

Only confrontations of a physical nature (as in my beating the Royal Fuck out of some asshole) I have encountered in the Philippines involved redneck, drunken slob, ex-pats. These pigs, living on a tiny pension or social security or disability (mental perhaps) , frequently approach me. Being tall and dressing nicely, I guess I attract these scum bags. THey usually begin with some obnoxious comment concerning my attire, size or simply my being an educated american professsional man. Most back down in a "NEW YORK HEARTBEAT" when I tell them how I intend to wreak their world. On a couple of occasions I was left with no choice but to provide karate lessons. End result was a crying, slob, ex-pat on the ground telling one and all how mean Dragon Slayer hurt him. WORTHLESS DETRITOUS!

We had a guy post years ago on the original Davao Board telling "One and All" how dangerous it IS (was?) in Davao City. At the time both GoodEnough and I were in Davao City. We replied separately to this Fool. He had no fucking idea of what it was like in Davao City (just as this guy has no idea what it is like in Ormoc City). He just could not help but to input his "thoughts".

Some guys do NOT do good with women anywhere. ANd some guys walk around "in fear for their very life, whereever they go". I am writng this Post to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT! If I had not gone to Leyte ever, or made only 1-2 trips, the horrific inaccuracies of Sammons post could detract from my visiting agian. As mentioned, I have been to the Phlippines more than 100 separate Trips over twenty-five (25) years. To Ormoc City more than forty (40) separate times over eighteen (18) years.

I HAVE NEVER MADE A TRIP TO ORMOC CITY WHERE I DID NOT GET LAID BY AT LEAST ONE YOUNG GIRL AGE 18-25. In an instance last year I met / fucked five (5) different, young, regular (college students or employees) girls between 20 and 28.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
12-14-12, 00:47
Guys,

This does have me wonderring the vast difference among Fellow Men. Sammon and perhpas many others who think along his line should go to my Davao Board here to July 2007. I arrived then in Davao City alone and had absolutely no one to meet from prior Trips or Internet Sites. My Options werre simple:

A) Sit in my Room at the Marco Polo Hotle holding my dick.

Or.

Be) Get the fuck out on the Streets of Davao and meet some gorgeous, young regular pussy.

I could have gone for the Pros but I needed a few decent, lovely ladies for dinner at the MP Continental CLub or dining with GoodEnough. And NO, GoodEnough did NOT offer to set e up or introduce me to any. Again, my options were simple: put on a "set of balls" and some decent clothing and go out and young women. I am NOT into being the "third wheel" or fifth whell" at Dinner. I like a lady by my side who is not being paid for her time with me and who is fucking me like a horny nympho on steroids.

As I stated, I met eight women in the course of a week, m including Jobeth, then 19 and beautiful and Cherryl. 21 and very lovely. Both of those I continued to see and fuck for some time. In the case of Jobeth for nearly three years. Of the eight women I met, I fucked six & got a handjob in a booth at O'Flangan's Pub from the 7th (had one of the others waiting for me at the hotel). I met women at Rizal Promenade on Friday night when I hung out there talking to people and drinking a few beers. I met one girl walking down the street. I just walked up to her and began talking. I met three at an internet cafe on different afternoons and invited them back to the MP. One simply fucked me outright.

The one with the two daughters, Cyber Mike's girl, gave me a BJ that time and the 2nd and every day thereafter fucked me as often as my dick could take it. You remember from my Posts back then. Cyber Mike was the Accountant in the Houston, Texas area who had a good job as Controller at an Auto Dealership. For two years he had sent her a whopping P 10, 000 / Mo BUT NEVER came to see her. Like clockwork (I would check my watch accuracy based on when ol Mike would call her) he telephoner her at precisely 10Am and 10Pm Phil time (8PM & 8AM Houston time). Of course Mike was married! He called her when he arrived at work and just before heading home. He went literally catatonic when he could not reach her due to my having my large dick in her pussy hole or mouth. Sent texts then saying he was going to kill himself. She showed these to me and I would laugh hsiterically.

Once, she was riding ol trousersaurus rex and it was almost time for Cyber's 10PM call. I was holding her huge tits and massaging the swollen nipples as she moaned like a banshee on a cold autumn night over the grasslands of southern Ireland. I told her to take his call and "just keep riding my dick. I will keep quiet". She actually considered doing this. But she was breathing heavily and would have to tell Mike she just came from a hard 5, 000 meter run or some other bullshit. As to her moans, not sure what she would say; stomach gas perhaps.

She simply began to massage my balls so I would cum inside her quickly. Then, into the bathroom for a 2 minute pussy scrub, on with the clothes and out the door. Just a fast kiss to Slayer. 2nd kiss to T Rex, and off she went. Could hear Mike's CalI ringing through as she closed my door. I texted 21 YO Cherryl who had just gotten off work at SM Mall and showered. Thirty minutes later she was in my room with me sucking my dick oncee again.

If you listen to me, you will actually get laid! And if you listen to the other guy, you will be walking around the City, Alone and In Fear For YOur Life! You choose your course. I have chosen mine. And, as stated, I never have confrontations anywhere with Filipino man. Ex-pat slobs yes, filipinos no. But agian, you can spend your time in your room or the hotel lobby playing with your laptop and sending out countless messages to woomen on internet sites or hitting the CLubs and paying P2000-3500 to fuck some prostitute. YOUR CALL!

Meeting young women in Leyte is very easy. Ormoc is extremely easy due to the numerous Colleges here. Best time to meet women is when Schools are in Session.

Dragon Slayer.

Dragon Slayer

Red Kilt
12-16-12, 10:27
Be) Get the fuck out on the Streets of Davao and meet some gorgeous, young regular pussy.

As I stated, I met eight women in the course of a week, m including Jobeth, then 19 and beautiful and Cherryl. 21 and very lovely. Both of those I continued to see and fuck for some time. In the case of Jobeth for nearly three years. Of the eight women I met, I fucked six & got a handjob in a booth at O'Flangan's Pub from the 7th (had one of the others waiting for me at the hotel). I met women at Rizal Promenade on Friday night when I hung out there talking to people and drinking a few beers. I met one girl walking down the street. I just walked up to her and began talking. I met three at an internet cafe on different afternoons and invited them back to the MP. One simply fucked me outright.DS your information here about the streets in Davao is at least 7 years old or possibly 8 years out of date.

O'Flanagan's Pub was closed in 2005 (might be late 2004). I know you are just tellin the story but I think current information is more useful. You said 2007 but I think it closed earlier than that. Anyway, if I am wrong, 2007 is also 5 years ago, and that is a long time in Philippines mongering scene terms.

As a former resident of Davao, a mate of GE and a frequent visitor, I can tell you that the so-called "Rizal Promenade" is also now very very slow, with many of the bars closed or lacking any life.

The frequent freelancers on the street around Apo View and adjacent streets are also harder to locate now. The current Mayor (daughter of former Mayor) has cleaned up the unlicensed action around town.

Just letting readers know that Davao is a bit different now from the "good old days" in case they don't realise you are talking about the "wild west days".

Dragon Slayer
12-18-12, 00:20
RedKilt,

Thankyou for Posting. I DID POAT ON THE ORGINAL DAVAO BOARD (ph forum) back in 2007 & 2008 about ALL these things. And it was four to five years prior NOT 7-8! Time check and reality check.

I just left Davao City less than four weeks prior. I was there for two weeks. I return shortly for the Annual GE New Year's Eve Party. I can state emphatically that NOTHING HAS CHANGED in Davao City when it comes to meeting women, regular women. Only difference now is that there are far more to meet and far more Places in which to meet them.

GooDEnough first posted about the Place we Names "Ground Zero" back in 2003. I began to hang out there in Feb 2004. Met a lot of ladies there but met far more in otheer Places. Guangzhou still exists at the original location but it is no longer and kind of hangout. This ended in 2007. Now, in the area there are at least eight (8) places to go and eat / drink cheaply and Peoples Park, open until 10PM nightly. The Pros that I wrote about on J Camus sitting on the steps of a boarding house next to a Karaoke restaurant (across street from Apoveiw Hotel) moved their action to the Peoples Park, which is on the strip of land where they first hungout at night to get men.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
12-18-12, 00:34
Red Kilt,

Funny how GoodEnough never mentions you to me. GE and I lived together in Ladislawa back in July / August 2008. I can again state that in Davao City, like Ormoc City, Leyte, if anyting it is NOW much, much easier to meet regular women and get laid by them THEN IT WAS IN 2007, 2008.

Only thing for me that has changed is that I have my 3 year old Son in Davao city which keeps me from heading out like I did before. Still, downtown Davao has many, may places to meet women. END OF STORY.

If you are so much a MEMBER OF DAVAO CITY, why is it that I never heard you mentioned? I do not hide inside my Hotel. This past Trip I was at Henny's twice to eat and twice at Bon Appetit. I also took my lovely 19 year old to the Blue Room. Now, I DO NOT frequent dive bars, Red Knight Garden or carenderias anymore than I would go inside such place here in my own City.

GE and I both commented on the abundance of women hanging out at the numerous Malls in Davao City. And in Ormoc City, Leyte you have the Mall and the Food Court near the Pier. And, my favorite, the Boulevard running along the highway and directly across the street from Don Felipe Hotel. As stated, last Year in Ormoc City, I met / fucked five (5) different women over a week. Not a Prostitute or Semi-Pro in the Group. Co-eds and Office girls ALL. Age was from 20 to 28. One, I met at a net cafe next to the Hotel. Had my laptop with me but ventured inside, all the same, to score some nice, young pussy. WHICH I DID. No problem with Filipino thugs. In fact I do not have any trouble with filipinos. I am polite and friendly to the ladies I meet. Never pushy or rude and no talk of sex.

One of the five above is the Lady I am seeing still and had come to Cebu this last Trip. Best of the lot and lovely. Fucks like a nympho on steroids.

In the Philippines I Score More Solid Board Feet of Awesome Pussy today than I did at any time prior in my Life! And that includes my youing days as an athletic stud (but mediocre with women).

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
04-24-13, 01:40
T Guys,

I think I NOW have some idea why this "Red Kilt" has such a Problem with me. He resents my general, all around, success with Women in the Philippines. In a PM, my friend in a Phil CIty told me her did not know this guy. Inaccurate.

In any event, Leyte is very primitive. I have a home here that I had built ten years ago on the ocean. Land was a Gift from the Family when my now teenage daughter was born. Needless to say the land is NOT mine nor will it ever be mine. It is owned by my daughter and her mother. The house on it belongs to me, as I built it. Life here is slow and quiet. But there are literally thousands of beautiful, young women.

My favorite City is Ormoc. Been visiting for 17 years now. It is several hours from my Home, making it a safe Place for me to hang out. Good and bad of this is that a very close Family Member holds a high level position in Law Enforcement here. Good, should I ever have a problem here. Bad is I should ever have a problem here! I do not think I have to explain this.

A couple days ago I had to get on line late at night to wire money to 2 "Little Mothers". Far easier to send them the money than to deal with late night calls from them on a constant basis until they are "funded". I wire off $$ and a girl pops up on YM and says "hi". I met her online awhile ago. SHe is 25 with a daughter a year old. No Filipino father in sight (as usual).

She lives in a Province a couple hours from Tacloban City (2 hours by bus to Ormoc). The area, like most of Leyte, is very primitive. She opens her webcam for me and she is wearing a lavenderr blouse and jeans. She looks beautiful; 9. 0 looks and a 8. 0 body (nice, slender body, small tits). As we chat I notice two other women in the background. SHe is in her home and the other two are her cousins, sisters age 23 & 21.

As we chat the two cousins get friendly with me. The 23 year old is a 9. 2 looks and the 21 year old is a 9. 0. Nice! They ask me to open my cam. All three are excited to see that I am shirtless as it is late night here and hot. Not hot enough for the air conditioning yet, I go shirtless at night inside my Home. The cousins love my hairy chest and muscular body and the abscense of a "big belly". I ask the ladies to go topless for me as it is only fair. The 25 year old refuses, claiming shyness (Ya RIght!). The 23 & 21 years old remove their shirts.

Wearing only bras and shorts, I can see they both have huge, lovely tits. Size 36 C easy for the 21 year old and 36 B for the 23 year old. Lovely tits hanging out of their bras. I open the camcorder to film this. THe girls ask to see my cock. I pull the "lizard" out of my pants for them to see. All three comment that they "love it'. The 21 year old tells me she "wants to blowjob my cock". I reply that this can be accomplished in a few weeks in Ormoc.

I get the other two girls to remove their bras and I get a view of their huge, lovely tits. Full, round "hooters" ripe for the sucking! I film them and get phone #s for all three women. All three want to meet me together in Ormoc. I try to get them to be nude on cam but no luck. Best I could do was to have the 21 year old get down to only panties. She is a solid 9. 3 body. Huge, full tits and a slender waist and nice butt.

I call them after getting offline. Talk to all three and they promise to meet me together in Ormoc. All three tell me they will "blowjob my cock" and let me fuck them as often as I like. The 21 year old says she likes to get fucked in her asshole. I tell her no problem.

No idea if I will actually meet them. I did not send them any money, but they could be "Camgirls" all the same. Just intend to see what transpires. I also have a new 19 year old that I met online chatting who lives in Ormoc (Hear that Bones?). Spoke to her by phone last night. More likely I will meet her but the other three just might actually show up. Living in the Province does not make for much to do or any kind of excitement (savee for domestic violence). The opportunity to meet a foreigneer in person, eat at nice restaurants and stay in a nice, air conditioned hotel may entice them. Travelling together may ease their concerns also. And the thought of Shopping, Chocolates and $$ are sure to lure them.

I will Post if anything does happen.

Dragon Slayer

Irony Monger
04-26-13, 17:48
Finally booked 4 nights in Ormoc in July. This will be my first trip there. Following your advice on this forum, I'll be staying in the Don Felipe. Wish me luck!

Dragon Slayer
05-01-13, 06:42
5Irony Monger.

July is a good time to be here. Schools are in session. Go by Western Leyte College campus at noon and start talking with co-eds. Be friendly and invite them to your Hotel for lunch or dinner. DO give them your cellphone. They will contact you and may even pass it on to friends. Check out a few of the 7-8 other Colleges in the area also.

From early morning forward to about 7:00PM sit outside on the Terrace having your meals. You will see hundreds of women pass by on their way to School or Work. Get a table right at the railing so you can speak to them. Again get their Names and Cellphone #s and GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE. From about 5:30PM to 10:00PM the park across the street from the Don Felipe gets a lot of activity. Prostitutes supposedly work this park according to my former Lady, Jen. Her girlfriend who sang with her in a Nightclub in Makati back in 2006 now lives ion Ormoc with her daughter and told Jen this when we visited here together back in 2007.

I never met any Pros in Ormoc but I had a girlfriend, college co-ed, who pointed out a couple she knew from her School one afternoon. With all the Colleges here many young women must resort to fucking for money to meet Tuition and Fees and cost of a Room. You want to spend very little time in your hotel room and concentrate on meeting young women. The Food Court across the way and thee one at the Mall both get young women dining cheaply.

Good Luck.

Dragon Slayer

Irony Monger
05-02-13, 18:58
July is a good time to be here. Schools are in session. Go by Western Leyte College campus at noon and start talking with co-eds.

Good Luck.Thanks DS! I'll hit the spots you mentioned and report back. My cold approach game has gotten pretty good over the last few years so should be fun. BTW, what's your opinion of DIA contacts in Ormoc; are they reasonably reliable or instead just as flaky as everywhere else in PI? I don't want to end up waiting around for someone who drops everything when their 5th cousin twice removed shows up unexpectedly, so wondering if I should just focus on the street.

Dragon Slayer
05-05-13, 11:50
Irony Monger,

I have never used "Date In Asia"/I do search the net for Chats with you g filipinas. Did you read my Post last February in my Davao Board? I arrived in Davao with a good 25 women aged 18-32 to meet. Most were in the 19-23 age range. Of this a good 12 were no longer in Davao. They had gone to Metro Manila, A. C. Or elsewhere and kept Davao I think to entice men. There are tens of thousands of women listed in Metro Manila on the Sites. Not so many for Davao. Of the women that lived near Davao City, NONE would take a bus trip to Davao UNLESS Slayer sent them "Upfront Money"/I told one and all to "blow me a big one" if they thought I would shell out $$ for them to take a bus ride costing from $ 1. 5 US to $ 7 US. Offered to reimburse them upon arrival but they refused. These *itches are NOT stupid. They iknow I would incur fees to wire them money and Minimum Amounts to send. They were hoping I would shell out $ 50 so they could have a fun time where they lived at Slayer's expense.

IIn Ormoc I meet women in various ways. Favorite is to sit on the Cafee Terrace of Don Felipe and waveand shout out to lovely, yound girls passing by. I invite them to join me at my table for a meal or drinks. If they refuse I get their cellphone # and give them mine and we chat later. I posted on the one beautiful 22 year old I met last year this way. She was working for a Company distributing school text books throughout Leyte. I caught her on her way to her Room. She arrived for dinner on the Terrace a couple hours later. Excorted me to my Room before leaving.

As it turned out, in my Room (Slayer's Den) I got her naked and realized she had a beautiful "Rack" of huge tits. I fucked her good before she left. Sadly, she departed south towards my Home on Leyte, making it impossible for me to see her there. I did have another girl, age 23, come by that morning with her 20 year old cousin. Took both to breakfast downstairs and then fucked the 23 year old in my bed as the 20 year old sat next to me watching. As I pumped her cousin with T Rex, she kept asking me how it felt and if it was good. Her cousin was oblivious to being watched by her and kept riding my dick hard and moaning outloud.

Go out to places where co-eds hangout when not in class. Approach them. I met one girl in a net cafe next to the Hotel. Yes, I had my own laptop but dozens of cute women are in the cafes during the day. Had her join me back in my hotel room afterwards.

Guys,

Fiesta comes soon to Ormoc. This IS a great time to be here. Tons of beautiful women everywhere.

Dragon Slayer

Canadian26
07-11-13, 20:35
Finally booked 4 nights in Ormoc in July. This will be my first trip there. Following your advice on this forum, I'll be staying in the Don Felipe. Wish me luck!I'm going to Ormoc in August and staying at Don Felipe I was wondering how you made out, I have been talking to many Filipina from Ormoc online and was wondering if it is easier to meet them there instead.

Questor 55
07-13-13, 19:16
I'm going to Ormoc in August and staying at Don Felipe I was wondering how you made out, I have been talking to many Filipina from Ormoc online and was wondering if it is easier to meet them there instead.I have visited Ormoc several times over the last few years. Stayed at Don Felipe a couple of times, but much prefer the Ormoc Villa Hotel. Really no comparison, as Don Felipe is your typical second rate, poorly maintained, tired, old two star. If you already have friends lined up, or have the game to troll them off the street, then the Ormoc Villa is a far more comfortable place to stay. Nice gardens, decent swimming pool and good rooms at under 1800 pesos. Girl friendly and far more appealing. Located only a block off the seawall, behind the Pharos night eating stalls and occasional meet market. Yes, lots of young babes in Ormoc and well worth a visit.

Canadian26
07-14-13, 19:54
I have visited Ormoc several times over the last few years. Stayed at Don Felipe a couple of times, but much prefer the Ormoc Villa Hotel. Really no comparison, as Don Felipe is your typical second rate, poorly maintained, tired, old two star. If you already have friends lined up, or have the game to troll them off the street, then the Ormoc Villa is a far more comfortable place to stay. Nice gardens, decent swimming pool and good rooms at under 1800 pesos. Girl friendly and far more appealing. Located only a block off the seawall, behind the Pharos night eating stalls and occasional meet market. Yes, lots of young babes in Ormoc and well worth a visit.I'm looking forward to going there for the first time, the reason I ask about don felipe is that I'm talking with a girl who actually lives there now. Just worried that it's a set up of some kind. She seems very sweet and have had many conversations with her but you never know.

Irony Monger
07-15-13, 06:56
I checked into the Senior Suite (the best room) at the Don Felipe in Ormoc recently, because it looked like the only room there with a large bed vs. Twin beds (someone correct me if this is not the case). I have to say I am not impressed. I'm not squeamish and often camp under stars with bugs and all, but when I pay for the most expensive room in a supposedly decent hotel I expect it to be roach free. Not the case here by a long shot.

Cons.

* Big roaches. Yes, that's plural. Not one, but several in my room even after it was cleaned. Tried to upload a pics, but having issues with the wireless at Sabin (will post a review of Sabin later)

* Geriatric air conditioners that cough out feeble puffs of cool air but not enough to keep up with the afternoon heat.

* Mouldy smelling pillows.

* No in-room safe (but they do have safe deposit boxes downstairs)

* General state of disrepair and neglect.

Pros.

* Location. That is the only plus to this hotel. Unless you have a roach crush fetish.

Maybe the problems are just with the senior suite on the 6th floor which probably doesn't see much use but I won't be staying here again. Yes, it is very close to the park (which is closed for renovation at the moment) , and women do walk by the restaurant, but you can eat there and chat up women at every meal if you want without staying at the hotel. Anyway, after 36 hours with an average of 1 large roach kill per 12 hours (who knows how many I didn't find) and lots of smaller bugs at more frequent intervals I had enough, checked out, and moved to Sabin. I'd much rather pay the 20 peso trike fare from Sabin to downtown Ormoc then stay one more day at this crumbling heap of a hotel. By the way, don't ask the trike driver how much from the Don Felipe to Sabin. They will tell you 100, but if you just hop in, hand him 20 pesos before he starts driving and say "Sabin" or "Don Felipe" he will take it and transport you for that amount.

Slippery
07-16-13, 12:12
Thanks for the heads up on these two hotels as I'm going to be traveling down to Ormoc in the near future. Sabin was my first choice anyway but now its a firm first choice.

Irony Monger
07-23-13, 07:26
Tried to upload a pics, but having issues with the wireless at Sabin.Able to post pics now. In the roach pic I am holding up an empty toilet paper roll for a size reference. This one crawled up the curtains just inches from my head while I was sitting next to the AC trying to stay cool while using the internet. That pretty much did it for me.

Irony Monger
07-28-13, 09:44
I moved to Sabin for two nights after abandoning the suite at the Don Felipe. I opted for a Superior Room at Sabin. While far from the perfect experience, it was definitely a step up from the Don Felipe. Only big downside was that it was not walking distance to the downtown pickup locations, but it was a 5 minute trike ride. Also, I found one trike driver that had the official fares posted. Looks like the most locals pay is about 12 pesos, but I still think sticking with 20 for a foreigner is acceptable.

Pros.

* Good staff.

* Working AC with enough power to cool the room.

* Great views.

* Good food.

* Comfortable bed.

* No roaches (Why should this be a pro? It should be a given for any hotel over 2 stars)

Cons.

* No in-room safe.

* Poor insulation.

* No fridge in room.

* Food and drinks are overpriced.

* Poor wifi. Only place with decent access is the lobby.

* Intermittent hot water problems.

* The pool is currently under renovation (supposed to be finished in September)

* Need your key to keep the AC power on (but see below)

I generally don't like hotels that require you to insert your key into a slot to keep the power on, as I often like to keep the AC running or charge my phone if I leave for lunch, etc. I usually just ask for a second key, but here they don't have you put your key in a slot, but rather a stick rather like a tongue depressor that is attached to your one and only key. The solution turned out to be quite simple. Just stick anything long and hard into the slot; no not that long/hard thing, I'm talking about something like a pen or your spare sunglasses ;)

Anyway, had only two girls over at Sabin. One (a sexy MILF recommended by WR) checked in with me, so they staff seemed surprised when I brought a 19 YO college student over after the MILF left (they probably thought the MILF was my wife), and the front desk staff frowned a bit at first, but a little chocolate from Mr. IM after the girl left brought back the smiles for the rest of my stay.

Canadian26
07-30-13, 13:48
I moved to Sabin for two nights after abandoning the suite at the Don Felipe. I opted for a Superior Room at Sabin. While far from the perfect experience, it was definitely a step up from the Don Felipe. Only big downside was that it was not walking distance to the downtown pickup locations, but it was a 5 minute trike ride. Also, I found one trike driver that had the official fares posted. Looks like the most locals pay is about 12 pesos, but I still think sticking with 20 for a foreigner is acceptable.

Pros.

* Good staff.

* Working AC with enough power to cool the room...I would love to meet that MILF too how do I get in touch with her when I get there?

Wicked Roger
07-30-13, 14:59
I would love to meet that MILF too how do I get in touch with her when I get there?To reach I'm you will need a PM facility so best you subscribe for that first is my advice.

Canadian26
07-31-13, 02:56
To reach I'm you will need a PM facility so best you subscribe for that first is my advice.I don't know what pm facility is?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Dragon Slayer
07-31-13, 19:32
Guys,

Is the Sabin hotel down a street a few blocks from the pier? The Hotel here was opened in 1997 and originally a "Days Inn". Later a "Viscount Hotel". I stayed here twice years ago. I found the large rooms nice but overpriced. TI get a very goohe restaurant in the hotel was a tiny "closet" sized room with the tables almost touching one another. It had a nice pool and an outdoor bar in the back of the hotel. It had no wifi when I stayed there.

Don Felipe is where I prefer to stay. It has been remodeled and the restaurant looks very nice. Food is reasonable and okay. Nothing close to gourmet but halfway decent. I stay in the Penthouse on the sixth floor always. I did not stay there since 2012. I never had a roach problem in the Penthouse Suite. If I did, I would have complained. The air conditioning always worked fine and the in room wifi is good. I like to simply sit on the bed with my laptop and this was no problem.

I sit on the outdoor patio near the railing and chat with the ladies walking by. This has resulted in my meeting and fucking some beautiful, young co-eds. With eight (8) colleges in this town it is very easy to meet women when school is in session as it now (until late December).

Is the Sabin Hotel the one I am referring to here? There is another Hotel built about eight years ago that is further down the boulevard from the Don Felipe and off on a back road. I went there once with my daughter and her mother. Tricycle driver advised us that if we stayed here we would be off the way and have to rely on someone calling for a taxi or tricycle. Not likely as I am unaware of tricycles taking calls.

What price did you pay at the Sabin? Does it still have only the tiny restaurant?

Dragon Slayer

Questor 55
08-02-13, 04:58
The hotel you were describing is The Villa Hotel. Sabin Resort is on the beach about 4 klicks South of Ormoc. Sabin is second rate and Don Felipe is even lower. Ormoc Villa is far and away the best choice in Ormoc with nice gardens, good pool, well above average rooms and only a block from Pharos food stalls and the Esplanade. I stayed in a very good double room with everything working and in new condition for less than 1800 pesos back in April this year. No comparison from others to the Villa. One of the best hotels on the island of Leyte.

Irony Monger
08-08-13, 00:00
Is the Sabin hotel down a street a few blocks from the pier?No, it is much further down. Here is the location via Google Maps:

http://goo.gl/maps/JL1ND

There is another Hotel built about eight years ago that is further down the boulevard from the Don Felipe and off on a back road.That's the one.

What price did you pay at the Sabin? Does it still have only the tiny restaurant?Here are the rates from their website. I think they are a bit out of date though because I think I payed a little above what is listed here (pretty sure it was 2200 PHP). Oh, and I wish I could correct the title of my previous review...I had a premier room not a superior room (it was separate from the main building and had both a tub and shower).

http://www.sabinresort.com/room-rates.html

They have a large open air restaurant / bar that features live music in the evenings. I ate there several times. The food was pretty good but overpriced. The restaurant at the Don Felipe definitely provides more bang for the buck. I believe Sabin also has a small coffee shop upstairs from the lobby, but I didn't visit it.

Irony Monger
08-08-13, 00:06
this report is about 3 weeks late. pinays and other things kept me distracted until now.

anyway, had my first trip to ormoc recently. read my other posts about my hotel experiences. this post is about the city and the ladies from my perspective as a first timer here (ormoc, not pi). i was only there for a few days, so take this with a grain of salt.

i arrived friday afternoon on the ferry from cebu. checked into the don felipe, got changed, then decided to walk around a bit. it was about 4pm or so if i remember correctly. i wasn't looking to pick anyone up at the time, just familiarizing myself with the area. i walked down bonifacio street to osema street, then took a left, with the goal of walking to the evsu campus. got a bit side tracked when i walked past martinelli's pizza and realized i hadn't had lunch yet, so stopped in for a pizza and beer. there were three ladies in their early 30s sitting at a table (2 somewhat attractive) , so i decided to sit near them and strike up a conversation. they were just leaving, but in the few minutes before they had left i got their numbers anyway. looked like ormoc was going to be a snap.

after pizza i continued walking. made it to where google told me evsu was, but all i found were high school students roaming around. maybe the college let out early? anyway, the girls were way too young, so i got in a trike and headed back to don felipe for a nap. woke up around 8:30pm and heard lots of drumming and music outside, but was still tired so went back to sleep. that was a mistake. i found out the next day that it was their independence celebration and i likely missed out on some serious action.

the next morning (saturday) the whole town seemed hung over. very few people out, and the few that were about were not very talkative. after a few hours walking around with little success chatting up any women i texted wr, who had spoken of a hot milf who wanted to meet me. he put me in contact with her and she showed up later that evening. wow, she was a treat. older than i usually go for, but she has the body of someone much younger that she really is. we hit if off so well we ended up spending the rest of the weekend together.

monday morning the milf had to leave for work, so i decided to try my hand at street game again. what a difference. the streets were filled with women, either going to work or to college. opening them was as easy as smiling and saying hi. after chatting it up with a few girls and exchanging digits i got a text back from a 19 year old dia contact that i had forgotten about. she was available to meet right away, so we arranged a place. she showed up with her sister who was 16. after a bit of chatting i asked the 19yo if she wanted to head back to my hotel (i was in sabin at this point). she agreed, so we went to find a trike. unfortunately her **** sister tried to get in too. i pulled them both out and explained that i could not have anyone under 18 in my hotel. the two chatted for a few seconds, then the younger sister waved goodbye and i hopped into the trike with the 19yo.

back at the hotel, she wasn't very talkative, but the clothes came off in about 15 minutes anyway and we went at it. she was a bit of a starfish though. afterwards i gave her some trike and school money and bid her farewell, thinking that was the end of it. soon after she left i got a text from the milf asking if she could come by again after work so we could spend my last night in ormoc together. i agreed, and immediately afterwards the 19yo started texting me asking when we could meet again. hmmm. i let her know i was meeting someone else, and got a series of rather upset texts back. even though my dia profile clearly states i am looking for "fun sexy girls" she seemed to think she was the only one. i said something like "sorry i hurt you, but i am going to see other women". the texts paused for a few minutes, then when they started up again, the tone was completely different."that's ok, i want to see you anyway. you make me so happy. can you give me a baby next time you visit?". yikes.

anyway, it just goes to show that from my perspective filipinas respond well to competition if you are up front about it. these days i'm brutally honest about seeing other girls and don't try to sneak around and hide it. at first i thought that this would turn off girls, but i've found the opposite to be true. never has a pinay walked away from me because someone else was in the picture. rather, they usually say things like "well, i bet i can f*ck you better than she can" before aggressively jumping my bones. end side track.

so in summary, after 4 nights i came away with the conclusion that ormoc is a midweek day game town, but maybe that was just because of the particular weekend on which i arrived. ds or others, correct me if this is a bad observation. will i be back? maybe. i still need to figure this town out. definitely lots of potential, but the whole vibe is very different from manila and cebu and will take some getting used to.

Dragon Slayer
11-08-13, 12:58
GUYS,

I have a house here in southern Leyte on the beach front. I hope it is still there. I lost contact with my daughter's Mother at 04; 45am today. They lost electricity at 03:45 AM. She had moved to her brother's home with my daughter and a cousin and the two family dogs.

CNN said Leyte was to be hit with the FULL FORCE of the Typhoon by 05:30AM. Called it a Category 5 Typhon to hit Leyte and perhaps the worst typhoon ever to hit land in modern times anywhere in the world. Winds of 315 km per hour (193 mph).

I have no idea what has transpired. Here in Cebu City I am merely stuck in the 7th Century save for the laptop working. No idea about my Family on Leyte. They were prepared and had plenty of cie in a huge chest, food, candles, flashlights, radio operated with batteries and blankets. But the ocean is 150 feet from their back door. No protection from storm surges but to retreat to the 2nd floor of the house.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
11-08-13, 16:43
GUYS,

I have a house here in southern Leyte on the beach front. I hope it is still there. I lost contact with my daughter's Mother at 04; 45am today. They lost electricity at 03:45 AM. She had moved to her brother's home with my daughter and a cousin and the two family dogs.

CNN said Leyte was to be hit with the FULL FORCE of the Typhoon by 05:30AM. Called it a Category 5 Typhon to hit Leyte and perhaps the worst typhoon ever to hit land in modern times anywhere in the world. Winds of 315 km per hour (193 mph).

I have no idea what has transpired. Here in Cebu City I am merely stuck in the 7th Century save for the laptop working. No idea about my Family on Leyte. They were prepared and had plenty of cie in a huge chest, food, candles, flashlights, radio operated with batteries and blankets. But the ocean is 150 feet from their back door. No protection from storm surges but to retreat to the 2nd floor of the house.

Dragon SlayerDS,

I hope family are safe and well.

Not that this will be much comfort but a good friend has a house 2kms from where the typhoon made landfall and there is not much left he says he is based in the Middle East

Cebu am told now has power and trust the hotel has also as I am there very soon so maybe we will catch up if you are still around.

Radical Guy
11-08-13, 22:38
Best wishes, DS, for the safety and well being of your family. It's a horrible feeling when you are helpless to do anything.

RG

Member #4698
11-08-13, 23:28
I hope everything is OK. I have experienced a few hurricanes here in South Florida. The last one that came through surprised everyone with sustained winds of 130 mph. That was a category 3. Haiyan is / was a much more powerful category 5. Again, I hope everything is alright for your family and the people of Leyte. The good news so far is that the Typhoon made landfall at low tide hopefully mitigating the force of it's surge and that Haiyan is moving fast which will lessen the total amount of rain in it's immediate path that a storm of this size is capable of.

N.B.

Dragon Slayer
11-09-13, 07:49
Guys,

Thank you. I have heard nothing. I will not post again until I hear word of my teenage daughter and her mother. I tried on Wednesday to get her to bring my daughter here in Cebu.

Winds were very bad by 03:30 Am when I still had contact.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
11-10-13, 20:01
Guys, \

I got ahold of my Daughter's Mother Sunday morning. No running water and no electricity but they are safe. Toughed it out inside the house. No flooding and no one was injured in the Family.

Dragon Slayer

Hairy Wonder
11-10-13, 20:55
Glad to hear that your daughter and her mother are in good condition DS!

I have seen the pictures and videos on the internet of the damage and devastation in Tacloban. I can't imagine living through that.

HW

Radical Guy
11-10-13, 21:18
Guys, \

I got ahold of my Daughter's Mother Sunday morning. No running water and no electricity but they are safe. Toughed it out inside the house. No flooding and no one was injured in the Family.

Dragon SlayerThat's great news, DS. I'm sure you are elated. Hopefully they can get things back to normal soon.

RG

Member #1453
11-11-13, 00:15
Guys, \

Dragon SlayerThank God DS. That must be a relief. Please post about Ormoc, tacloban and Catbalogan if you hear more.

Dragon Slayer
11-11-13, 10:14
Guys,

Thank you. I heard that Ormoc got hit hard. They are located directly on the water. Had to be terrible.

CNN says that death toll in and around Tacloban could be 20, 000 or more. Bodies on the streets and floating in the water still.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
11-14-13, 01:01
Guys.

Is a total fucking mess here! We are NOW into the sixth (6) day after the typhoon struck. The President, amongst enormous criticism of his lack of Action gave a live press conference yesterday. He saysw the death toll is 2, 300 NOT the 10, 000 plus CNN broadcast two days ago. Okay "George Bush".

Reality is that the death toll will be a good 20, 000 or more. CNN has just broadcast that the dead bodies still are all over the streets TODAY. The USA and Japan have 'pledged" millions of dollars in relief. That IS pledged NOT given. At age 18 I pledged a College Fraternity. It took eight weeks. People on Leyte and Bohol DO NOT have another day to go if medicine and fresh drinking water are not given, AS IN PUT DIRECTLY INTO THEIR HANDS.

Anderson Cooper does help with his live broadcasts from Tacloban. But he does not look like he is missing any meals. A CNN news crew is at a School 19 miles inland from Tacloban. They interview tiny children and teachers. But none of these shitspitters are shown giving fresh drinking water, food or medicine to the children.

Place is overrun with starvation, dehydration and dysentery. People need to be helped NOT interviewed. CNN needs a conscience as does the rest of the world!

I put my wallet where my mouth is and sent directly to where it would help. Not into the pocket of corrupt wprlers / There is NO EXCUSE for this inactivity and incompetence.

Dragon Slayer

Tally Wacker
11-14-13, 01:24
Anderson Cooper does help with his live broadcasts from Tacloban. But he does not look like he is missing any meals. A CNN news crew is at a School 19 miles inland from Tacloban. They interview tiny children and teachers. But none of these shitspitters are shown giving fresh drinking water, food or medicine to the children.

Place is overrun with starvation, dehydration and dysentery. People need to be helped NOT interviewed. CNN needs a conscience as does the rest of the world!

Dragon SlayerI'm sure the news crew did what they could off camera to help who they could. They were there to gather and send an accurate message of whats really happening on the ground or in this case whats not happening.

Lets hope that supplies reach the people in need asap.

GoodEnough
11-14-13, 01:53
The disaster in the Visayas is being well covered by the New York Times, which publishes 3-4 articles a day written, in part, by reporters on the ground. The problem is not, at least at the moment, a lack of food, water and other supplies. The international community has reacted swiftly and bountifully. The major issue appears to be getting the supplies to where they're most needed and it's in the area of logistics and supply that the national government provides no leadership, competence or apparently understanding. The president is woefully inept and it's amazing that after repeatedly stressing that he's got PhpB16 to underwrite the relief costs there's virtually nothing in the news about the financial support provided by the Govenment of the Philippines. As is usually the case here, it's the foreigners who are apparently providing the funds, the expertise and the means of transport.

GE

Dragon Slayer
11-14-13, 19:20
Guys,

Tacloban has a nice, big harbor. I got wasted sitting on its wall 20 years ago as a young man. Ships / boats can easily get in here and lightweight craft can go directly to land. Same for area along the shoreline. Plenty of area for boats to land and drop off supplies at shore. One warehouse had 100, 000 tons of rice stored inside. Why was the rice not distributed to the people? Just look at various news channels. Tons of men just standing around DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

No more news conferences from the Government. Hiding their heads in the sand and pretending this will all go away. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW GEORGE BUSH HANDLED "KATRINA" IN THE USA. HE GAVE NEWS CONFERENCES AND MADE SHOWS OF HIS "POWER WALKS" UNTIL THE OUTCRY WAS TOO GREAT. THEN HE WENT INTO HIDING.

Young children are dying by the thousands and nothing is being done because the guys in charge could fuc king care less. L.

Dragon Slayer

Member #4351
11-14-13, 19:25
Young children are dying by the thousands and nothing is being done because the guys in charge could fuc king care less.They don't care. Life isn´t worth much in the Philippines.

Dragon Slayer
11-18-13, 11:16
David 33.

Unfortunately you are correct. I had to turn off CNN this morning. They were in a van broadcasting live from the road in Tacloban. Mentioned how as the continues on their way they saw more and more people covering their faces. Reason became apparent, bodies STILL lying by the road and in the field. Ten (10) days after the fucking Government still had done NOTHING!

I had to turn off the broadcast as I was becoming too depressed. The Philippine Government HAS NO SHAME. NO ACCOUNTABILITY AND NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. GoodEnough was telling me how relief is being sent out by the Philippine Government in the form of some food packages. BUT FIRST they must be re-packaged into bags with the collar yellow and the Flag and a PHOTO OF THE TOP GUY! How many ways can you say FUCKING DISGRACE!

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
11-19-13, 06:49
As you said they repack the aid so it becomes political. Some postings on the net about Binay but not sure if this is this tradegy or a previous one.

See the articles as clearly Roxas is more keen to oust a non Liberal Party mayor who is trying to help than help those in need? GE's FR noted the US was given 8 trucks, the Mayor of Tacloban said he was given 2! Interesting read.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/529883/aquino-roxas-romualdez-strike-deal

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/529621/roxas-muscling-romualdez-out-of-tacloban-city-hall

Dragon Slayer
11-19-13, 21:20
Guys,

Photo yesterday on front page of Philippine Inquirer newspaper show Aquino presenting one of HIS AID PACKAGES to a Philippine woman. He IS ALL SMILES. I looked at it and Exclaimed outloud,"the man has no shame, no sense of pride, no feeling whatsoever.

I repeat my statement of ten days earlier. The Death Toll IS 20, 000 NOT the fucking 4, 600 the Government states. Ever been to Tacloban or the area? Ever been to Leyte? I own a home on Leyte. Tons of shacks stacked up together a few 100 meters from the shoreline. The waves / that hit on November 8 ran right through Tacloban at a height of 10 feet. It would had covered me by more than three and one half feet.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
11-19-13, 22:58
Guys,

Photo yesterday on front page of Philippine Inquirer newspaper show Aquino presenting one of HIS AID PACKAGES to a Philippine woman. He IS ALL SMILES. I looked at it and Exclaimed outloud,"the man has no shame, no sense of pride, no feeling whatsoever.

Dragon SlayerYou may find this article an interesting read as compliements your comment above DS. As always Filipinos love to screw over their fellow Filipinos especially in a crisis it seems.

On my recent flight all the Filipina flight attendants said they were ashamed / embarrassed of their country and government (adding that they went overseas for bettter work, pay etc as "there is no hope for that in our country").

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/opinion/2013/11/20/nalzaro-exploiting-misery-victims-314658

Dragon Slayer
12-13-13, 15:50
guys,

i have avoided this for a few weeks as it only upsets me to post on this horrible tragedy. my duaghter and her mother have electricity back in their home for two weeks now and also running water. their tv set was broken in the typhoon so i had to get them a new one. her mother travelled by bus to tacloban with her two auntie from manila who were there during the typhoon and wanted to return home. ferries are running again from tacloban to manila. they said the smell was still horrific when they passed through, three weeks after the event

when i was flying to davao from cebu i noticed people getting on a flight to tacloban. the us marines had cleared the airport so flights can come / go. not sure if the philippine government did anything at all so far.

ormoc city:

situation here is still bad. many barangays have no running water and no electricity still as of today. my youngest son and his mother returned here to the house of their sister. the home her family had rented was destroyed. her elder sister's home is not much better. roof leaks bad when it rains which is often. at night they are shrouded in darkness unless the sky is clear or the moon is shining through the clouds.

people here are terrified! first criminals, murderers, [CodeWord127] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord127), etc escaped from the prison during the typhoon. police are searching for them but reports of breakins and robberies have been reported. and the people all claim to see "evil spirits" at night on the rooptops of buildings. the men and some women stay awake outside camping out at night. they build fires and watch for this "spirit" which is very fast, can climb and jump far and looks like a chimpanzee but very dark.

i got into trouble by telling her there was no evil spirit. she claims to have seen it one night on top of a neighbor's roof, along with many other people. i think the blackout and darkness have risen to the point of hysteria among the people. i had to send her money for a battery operated lantern and about 20 large candles which she burns nightly to look around and watch for the ghos or whatever.

dragon slayer

Irony Monger
03-17-14, 06:02
I was on Leyte in February. Things are slowing improving in Ormoc, Baybay, etc, Still lots of damage to be fixed, but that side of the island seems to be getting back on its feet. I actually had a pretty decent time there.

But while I got to Leyte by taking the Ferry from Cebu, I made the mistake of flying out of Tacloban when I left. Still a disaster there. The smell of death was still in the air as the van drove into the city, a full 2 months after Yolanda. I saw dozens of UN tent cities during the few hours I was there, and very little rebuilding going on. I could only find one working ATM, and it ran out of money after I waited 1/2 hour in line (never actually getting very close to the machine). The airport is literally a shell of its former self. There is a roof, but no walls or much of anything else. When the planes leave the terminal, they turn around with their engines facing the people sitting in the waiting area and blast them with jet fumes and flying debris. I'd recommend that anyone visiting stick to the west side of Leyte for now unless you are performing disaster relief.

TheDude865
06-10-14, 22:01
Guys,

I repeat my statement of ten days earlier. The Death Toll IS 20, 000 NOT the fucking 4, 600 the Government states. Ever been to Tacloban or the area? Ever been to Leyte? I own a home on Leyte. Tons of shacks stacked up together a few 100 meters from the shoreline. The waves / that hit on November 8 ran right through Tacloban at a height of 10 feet. It would had covered me by more than three and one half feet.

Dragon SlayerI have very dear friends that live in McArthur. I have been to Tacloban and surrounding areas a few times before the Typhoon. Unfortunately I have not been able to clear my schedule to go back to help them rebuild their farm. I do stay in contact with them and know the truth about the "Gov. Aid" and the lack of real help for the people. I have been taking donations from friends, family, coworkers, and whoever else will donate. I gather supplies and needs for them and several other neighboring families. However Most of the parcels have not made the destination. The few that have made it, have been rummaged through and the more valuable items removed. From what the shipping service says, the gov. Aid reps and / or the Filipino workers are responsible. The shipper told me I need to not bother sending more.

Dragon Slayer
06-12-14, 05:34
guys,

the government here has ni conscience! no sense of responsibility! no dignity or self respect! now will they want to kill me for this. not likely! my past employment will come back to haunt anyone who wishes to fuck with me. and i am on the outside of a family in leyte that is within the govenrment. not being a filipino i could never be on the inside but my daughter is and they all love her like nothing else!

if you do give aid in leyte or anywhere else in the philippines, personally handle the distribution and the delivery! it is easy to do. just takes time. you can easily get some filipinos to assist for a little money and with you there, no one will rob you. but you have to be there and deliver the goods (water, rice, medicines, clothing, baby needs, etc) directly to those in need. do it during the daytime!

i have been considering this myself. i have, for two years now, doing a gift presentation to single mothers in davao city. go into a barangay at about 10-11 am on a weekday when it is quiet. hire a couple off duty police officers to show up with their weapons holstered. and, me at 6'4", 240# and looking as mean as i fucking am, not much will go wrong. i want to provide baby clothes, [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131), 10 kg of rice per mommy, bottled water, baby milk and blankets. goodenough and i discussed this at length. i just need to get moving on it.

if i get my daughter's family going, i think i can get aid to tacloban. my daughter has an uncle in tacloban who is a surgeon. he must be okay as i would have heard if he was injured or dead. he has money so he would have gotten out before the category 5 typhoon hit.

if anyone wants to physically appear and help on either a project to provide aid for tacloban or the single mothers in davao city, contact me. i really do not need much in the way of assistance. mostly $$ for the davao project i will put up an initial $ 1,000. this will be a good start. if no one else kicks in, i will do what i can weith that and a little more from my wallet.

but i kinow from the past that guys always want to show up but not put up. in each case there will be plenty of opportunity to meet lovely ladies. there are thousands of single mothers in davao city with huge tits, slender waists and tight pussies. i have fucked more than my share already.

dragon slayer.

Dg8787
06-12-14, 19:15
guys,

the government here has ni conscience! no sense of responsibility! no dignity or self respect! now will they want to kill me for this. not likely! my past employment will come back to haunt anyone who wishes to fuck with me. and i am on the outside of a family in leyte that is within the govenrment. not being a filipino i could never be on the inside but my daughter is and they all love her like nothing else!

if you do give aid in leyte or anywhere else in the philippines, personally handle the distribution and the delivery! it is easy to do. just takes time. you can easily get some filipinos to assist for a little money and with you there, no one will rob you. but you have to be there and deliver the goods (water, rice, medicines, clothing, baby needs, etc) directly to those in need. do it during the daytime!

i have been considering this myself. i have, for two years now, doing a gift presentation to single mothers in davao city. go into a barangay at about 10-11 am on a weekday when it is quiet. hire a couple off duty police officers to show up with their weapons holstered. and, me at 6'4", 240# and looking as mean as i fucking am, not much will go wrong. i want to provide baby clothes, [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131), 10 kg of rice per mommy, bottled water, baby milk and blankets. goodenough and i discussed this at length. i just need to get moving on it.

if i get my daughter's family going, i think i can get aid to tacloban. my daughter has an uncle in tacloban who is a surgeon. he must be okay as i would have heard if he was injured or dead. he has money so he would have gotten out before the category 5 typhoon hit.

if anyone wants to physically appear and help on either a project to provide aid for tacloban or the single mothers in davao city, contact me. i really do not need much in the way of assistance. mostly $$ for the davao project i will put up an initial $ 1,000. this will be a good start. if no one else kicks in, i will do what i can weith that and a little more from my wallet.

but i kinow from the past that guys always want to show up but not put up. in each case there will be plenty of opportunity to meet lovely ladies. there are thousands of single mothers in davao city with huge tits, slender waists and tight pussies. i have fucked more than my share already.

dragon slayer.ds,

i will be in philippines after june 18th to july 8th and have some interest either going to daveo or tacloban, depending on my schedule. i am willing to put up! if you can pm your cell number to me. thanks.

dg8787.

Dragon Slayer
06-17-14, 11:43
Guys,

I will be in Davao City shortly and also Cebu City and on Leyte. I do not know about a Trip to Tacloban yet as I am uncertain I can stand to view the horror and total devastation.

Any one who wants to get involved in assisting can send me a PM here. I will most likely get to Ormoc City and then decide on travelling by private car to Tacloban. The people DO need help and I should be one on them willing to provide it.

Dragon Slayer.

GoodEnough
06-17-14, 23:21
Guys,

I will be in Davao City shortly and also Cebu City and on Leyte. I do not know about a Trip to Tacloban yet as I am uncertain I can stand to view the horror and total devastation.

Any one who wants to get involved in assisting can send me a PM here. I will most likely get to Ormoc City and then decide on travelling by private car to Tacloban. The people DO need help and I should be one on them willing to provide it.

Dragon Slayer.DS, forget going to Tacloban. For one thing, you likely won't get a hotel room, as they're full of NGO types who drive around town in their four wheel drives "analyzing" the situation. For another, there's nothing much you can do given the magnitude of the devastation.

GE.

Dragon Slayer
06-23-14, 12:47
guys,

i miss my son, conor's birthday, in davao city be a few days. i missed my son dylan's birthday a couple moths ago. i want to bring dylan and his mother to davao and get conor and hold joint birthday parties for them again. two cakes and a big party. need to decide where to hold it. marco polo or henny's restaurant or yve's "bon appetit". have to decide.

goodenough wants me to bring my daughter at the same time. problem is that she must ride a boat ride of a few hours across the sea to cebu city. then she can take a taxi to the mactan airport which she has flown through for 13 years now. problem is that her mother does not get along with dylan's mother and she will fuck it up!

my daughter is a teenager, tall, blonde, very beautiful with a great body. the porters that load the freight on the boats at all the piers in leyte are more animal than human. like most creatures of there level, they do not think of consequences. the fact that i would get them and _ their testacles and _ their eyes and _ does not come into their mindframe. all they will see is a young, gorgeous, white girl alone!

i told ge that when my lady in ormoc was seeing me off at the pier in ormic on the supercat with my son, dylan, age 3 months then, we walked together to the boat. a porter, a filipino of aobut 45-55 years of age was standing at the entrance to the boat. he was no more than 5'1" tall and 110 lbs (i am serious). his face was heavily scarred from years of heavy smoking, dinking tobok and other cheap whiskey and drugs. now i am 6'4" tall and 240 lbs. former ballplayer and martial arts champion, i still look as mean as i am!

none of this stopped this puny, little wimp from yelling at my sons' little mother and swearing at her in vasayan. why, i have no idea. perhaps he wanted to show his fellow scumbags he was not afrain of the big foreigner. my woman looked terrified. he looked as if she had stolen $ 1, 000 us from his pocket (more than he will earn in his lifetime).

i knew i had to take "delicate action" here. so, at the loudest i could yell, i "politely"addressed this "ferocious filipino". i began, "porter, you puny fucking piece of shit! i will rip your fucking heary out of your body and toss your tiny body into the ocean". i was talking to the air by the time i got past the "piece of shit" portion. he was gone. shaking, shivering and running for his worthless life!

i then hear the captain say to me, "sir the business class boarding is here please". no one even checked to see if i had a business class ticket. the other passengers all cleared al line for me and my woman and son as we walked to the business class door. inside i looked and told the other porters to bring me the scumbag. they all got out of my way like i had the plague!

now, if this can happen at the pier to a 24 year old filipina with me right there, think what can happen to my daughter! i would need to make certain that her uncle, a police captain in ormoc city, was there to personally assure the fucking porters that if they messed with her he would kill them!

when i rode the boat into cebu to ormoc 2 years ago the huge titted 19 year old was at the pier 4 to meet me. she had one of her sisters accompany her as i told her not to go there alone! when i arrived a few of the very very scuzzy porters were nearby. i told them to either get lost now or i would break all their fucking heads. they cleared out faster than you can lowlife shit! still, she told me that while she and her sister were awaiting my arrival these puny, scumbags (not one was taller than 5'/4" in height or weighing more than 120 lbs; all looked like the last time they did any working out was when they crawled out of their mothers womb), were constantly taunting them and telling the outloud how they wanted to fuck them. these scumbags would have a hard time getting an erection from all the smoking, drugs and cheap whiskey the consume!

no way in heaven or hell my daughter will travel to davao or anywhere without adult supervison!! i was in cebu when the chow sisters were kidnapped, tortured, gang raped for weeks and them murdered by six (6) filipinos scum from wealthy families. not until thier father took action and had the judge "commit suicide" in a bathtub at waterfront hotel did justice take place. and they were from a very, very wealthy filipino chinese family with ties to many in government and elsewhere.

you do not ever think of the philippines as you would think of your own home. look and see how many filipino chinese or chinese women travel alone. not many!!

dragon slayer.

Dragon Slayer
06-23-14, 12:52
guys,

i miss my son, conor's birthday, in davao city be a few days. i missed my son dylan's birthday a couple moths ago. i want to bring dylan and his mother to davao and get conor and hold joint birthday parties for them again. two cakes and a big party. need to decide where to hold it. marco polo or henny's restaurant or yve's "bon appetit". have to decide.

goodenough wants me to bring my daughter at the same time. problem is that she must ride a boat ride of a few hours across the sea to cebu city. then she can take a taxi to the mactan airport which she has flown through for 13 years now. problem is that her mother does not get along with dylan's mother and she will fuck it up!

my daughter is a teenager, tall, blonde, very beautiful with a great body. the porters that load the freight on the boats at all the piers in leyte are more animal than human. like most creatures of there level, they do not think of consequences. the fact that i would get them and _ their testacles and _ their eyes and _ does not come into their mindframe. all they will see is a young, gorgeous, white girl alone!

i told ge that when my lady in ormoc was seeing me off at the pier in ormic on the supercat with my son, dylan, age 3 months then, we walked together to the boat. a porter, a filipino of aobut 45-55 years of age was standing at the entrance to the boat. he was no more than 5'1" tall and 110 lbs (i am serious). his face was heavily scarred from years of heavy smoking, dinking tobok and other cheap whiskey and drugs. now i am 6'4" tall and 240 lbs. former ballplayer and martial arts champion, i still look as mean as i am!

none of this stopped this puny, little wimp from yelling at my sons' little mother and swearing at her in vasayan. why, i have no idea. perhaps he wanted to show his fellow scumbags he was not afrain of the big foreigner. my woman looked terrified. he looked as if she had stolen $ 1, 000 us from his pocket (more than he will earn in his lifetime).

i knew i had to take "delicate action" here. so, at the loudest i could yell, i "politely"addressed this "ferocious filipino". i began, "porter, you puny fucking piece of shit! i will rip your fucking heary out of your body and toss your tiny body into the ocean". i was talking to the air by the time i got past the "piece of shit" portion. he was gone. shaking, shivering and running for his worthless life!

i then hear the captain say to me, "sir the business class boarding is here please". no one even checked to see if i had a business class ticket. the other passengers all cleared al line for me and my woman and son as we walked to the business class door. inside i looked and told the other porters to bring me the scumbag. they all got out of my way like i had the plague!

now, if this can happen at the pier to a 24 year old filipina with me right there, think what can happen to my daughter! i would need to make certain that her uncle, a police captain in ormoc city, was there to personally assure the fucking porters that if they messed with her he would kill them!

when i rode the boat into cebu to ormoc 2 years ago the huge titted 19 year old was at the pier 4 to meet me. she had one of her sisters accompany her as i told her not to go there alone! when i arrived a few of the very very scuzzy porters were nearby. i told them to either get lost now or i would break all their fucking heads. they cleared out faster than you can lowlife shit! still, she told me that while she and her sister were awaiting my arrival these puny, scumbags (not one was taller than 5'/4" in height or weighing more than 120 lbs; all looked like the last time they did any working out was when they crawled out of their mothers womb), were constantly taunting them and telling the outloud how they wanted to fuck them. these scumbags would have a hard time getting an erection from all the smoking, drugs and cheap whiskey the consume!

no way in heaven or hell my daughter will travel to davao or anywhere without adult supervison!! i was in cebu when the chow sisters were kidnapped, tortured, gang raped for weeks and them murdered by six (6) filipinos scum from wealthy families. not until thier. took action and had the judge "commit suicide" in a bathtub at waterfront hotel did justice take place. and they were from a very, very wealthy filipino chinese family with ties to many in government and elsewhere.

you do not ever think of the philippines as you would think of your own home. look and see how many filipino chinese or chinese women travel alone. not many!!

dragon slayer.