PDA

View Full Version : FKK Golden Gate / old Villa Vertigo in Grefrath NRW

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Sirioja
01-26-15, 23:40
Entry is now 40 euro ALL DAY.And what about girls? How many? Do they respect rates now? 50/30 mn with DFK, BBBJ and DATY?

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 01:50
Does VV still offer the reduced entry before 6 pm on weekdays?

Sir Wankalot
03-03-15, 20:33
Entry is €60 now, every day, all day long.

But if you vistit on Monday. Saturday, you can come back the next Sunday for free again.

Does VV still offer the reduced entry before 6 pm on weekdays?

Dufey
03-04-15, 22:02
Entry is 60 now, every day, all day long.

But if you vistit on Monday. Saturday, you can come back the next Sunday for free again.Thank you for the update on the Villa Vertigo entry price. I think your post may have been edited by the forum's speak check system but I think the free Sunday applies for entries paid at the full price of 60 euro for visits from Monday TO Saturday provided you register with the front desk who takes some details from you so that you can be checked back in for that Sunday entry.

Willi69
03-04-15, 23:33
I think your post may have been edited by the forum's speak check system.This sytem is really horrible. Why does it exist?

Willi69
03-04-15, 23:35
but I think the free Sunday applies for entries paid at the full price of 60 euro for visits from Monday TO Saturday provided you register with the front desk who takes some details from you so that you can be checked back in for that Sunday entry.See the current blog:

http://www.saunaclub.com/

PussyLiccker
03-05-15, 04:34
See the current blog:

http://www.saunaclub.com/I'm seeing tits and asses. Thanks. :)

Dufey
03-05-15, 07:19
I'm seeing tits and asses. Thanks. :)Below is a rough translation of what the link to the Villa Vertigo blog says:

Because all the guests and the girls were on our campaign "Free admission! Sunday" so excited, this action will be continued in 2015. So who comes from Mondays to Saturdays once in.

The Villa, Sundays has free admission!

All clients and all girls love our special "free entrance on Sundays! This is why we reactivate the special so 2015! The Sunday entrance is free if you visit Villa Vertigo one time before in the same week!

Trans Atlantic
03-07-15, 00:20
Entry is 60 now, every day, all day long.

But if you vistit on Monday. Saturday, you can come back the next Sunday for free again.Confirmed today no more discount before 18. Evening lineup wasn't great. Definitely not worth 60 EUR. There do appear to be a bunch of Russians and Poles around but majority of the lineup wearing body suits around their waist. Overall lineup seems to be late 25's-early 30's and larger frame that Aca under 25 lineup. Food wasn't appealing. Took an hour nap due to jet lag and left.

PussyLiccker
03-07-15, 04:01
Confirmed today no more discount before 18. Evening lineup wasn't great. Definitely not worth 60 EUR. There do appear to be a bunch of Russians and Poles around but majority of the lineup wearing body suits around their waist. Overall lineup seems to be late 25's-early 30's and larger frame that Aca under 25 lineup. Food wasn't appealing. Took an hour nap due to jet lag and left.Since you didn't mention any girls, I guess nobody really stood out for a session. When it comes to forums listing Russians as part of the lineup, I suspect they might be on the older side. Willi posted Russians for the PHG lineup, and my visit there didn't take notice probably because they looked a bit older. There were several girls that looked older there that I wasn't keen on. YY on the other hand, lots of young girls from what I recall, but mostly Romanians that I've met there. The lookers that gave great service there, I didn't see on my next visit. This happens to me too often at the NRW. LOL.

Dufey
03-10-15, 23:18
Is Sandra ex-GT still the thekefrau here?See attached for rear view of Sandra ro for the memories.

Banana Boi
03-11-15, 03:04
Hmmm, if I saw the girl in the pic it would not have clicked that was Sandra ex-GT. Not that the girl in the photo is big but I recall Sandra being one of the thinnest girls in FKK land, with amazing perky B cups for her spinner body. Sandra was like Megan-Gt or Cosmina-Sharks size.

Dufey
03-21-15, 17:14
Hmmm, if I saw the girl in the pic it would not have clicked that was Sandra ex-GT. Not that the girl in the photo is big but I recall Sandra being one of the thinnest girls in FKK land, with amazing perky B cups for her spinner body. Sandra was like Megan-Gt or Cosmina-Sharks size.The picture of Sandra is from the Villa Vertigo blog saying this is Sandra.

Sandra did work at times at Villa Vertigo as a prostitute before becoming the Reception person.

Vito Corleone
04-09-15, 10:14
I left Golden Times for Villa Vertigo on Monday at around 6:30 pm. Both places are 20 km apart and I programmed my GPS to avoid motorways so as not to remain stuck in some rush hour back up. One word describes what I found in Villa Vertigo: dead! The place was dead. No more than 8 girls, hardly any looker among them, 7 or 8 customers. One thing I found problematic was the loose dress-code. One rather good-looking girl was sexily attired but in full evening dress. I asked another girl if said girl was part of the staff or working. The other girl told me she was "working but busy". Busy doing what? She seemed to be making small talk with three of the customers and not into hooking up with the other men there. Indeed when I checked in I was offered the option of staying normally dressed, which I declined, not wanting to stand out. I think it's a mistake on management's part. Working girls, staff and customers must adhere to a strict dress code so that everyone knows what everyone else is there for. As often when business is bad, girls tend to get pushy and sulky. All in all Villa Vertigo made the impression of a place that has seen better days. It could be useful as a fall back for when Golden Times is bursting at the seams. When I checked out I was offered a free entry for "next Sunday" so I surmise Sunday is even worse in terms of action (and hence an ideal day to visit Golden Times).Place was dead? I was planning to visit. I better check my sources!

Polyamorist
04-26-15, 23:16
There's always been a big difference between the two types of girl at this place: live-in crowd (mostly Romanians without education) and the truly independent freelancers who are often of a surprisingly high quality but only show up occasionally. I have had some smoking hot times with the spirited freelancers and even with some of the in-house team.

Lately VV has been going through a quiet phase, meaning less and less freelancers showing up. Which in turn means less clients, which then means even less freelancers bothering. It's a deadly spiral. Sundays are supposed to be good days because the free entry is supposed to attract lots of guys, and girls will follow. However, this Sunday it was like the graveyard.

It's a fine big luxurious villa with a lot of potential. What can management do to bring the place back to life? (Something a bit more subtle than turning the volume of the radio up to 100 decibels.).

1. Show more imagination in recruiting. This mass import of girls is so lazy. Romania is not the only poor place in the universe! There are a lot of girls from many exotic climes who would leap at the chance to be in a setup like this: free food, free board, the chance to mix with well-off men from all over the world, to bring badly needed cash to their families back home, etc. You can see it's not a hopeless idea. Just poorly implemented. (Before I go further, don't get me wrong. I have screwed some awesome Romanian girls. I just think a better mix of cultures would create a better atmosphere: it would not be just one spoilt gang with its own rules).

2. During a slow phase, the in-house Romanian crowd can still have a useful role in maintaining continuity and holding on to regular customers until the independents are heartened enough to return. But this means the Romanian "perms" need to have a really good consistent attitude. Keeping the guys, not driving them away. Being truly available. There has been a fall here.

3. Also make sure the in-housers aren't ganging up on the independents. Not that I have observed this at VV, but it's always a danger.

4. Carefully rethink the gimmick of letting in clothed guys. It lowers the class of the place. A lot of the girls will now just wait until 11 pm to be chatted up at the bar by some Turkish construction worker in a bright shirt. Or by the bartender for that matter. This means the girls are less willing to make any effort with the regular daytime sauna clientele or anybody really.

The quickest summary: the place needs more fresh blood. Escape from conformity. Escape from homogeneity.

I won't be back for a while. If anybody sees that things have recovered at VV, please post a report.

PussyLiccker
04-29-15, 06:03
Yeah, I'd like to read on more reports on this club as well, but unfortunately this forum isn't the kind that would get lots of hits with this club. Same for others far out like GT, PHG, YY, SS, and so on. There are a high population of Ro in the clubs yes, and you may have ran into those appear to be less educated, and etc. I have met Ro girls that seem to be quite intelligent for the lack of education if that is the case. Like anywhere else, there are different types you'd run into.

As far as freelancers, I have ran into them throughout various clubs over a period of time (now it's less so). I didn't know VV was a place for that although I have ran into couple Polish sisters I have met from Oase from way back. A Russian girl grew up in Germany who seems to bit easy going outside the room. At Oase, I usually met them on Saturdays long ago, but that have took a turn around since a year or so ago. Saturdays were preferred day to visit there because of this. GT, I believe free lancers showed up at times as I knew a German girl met from Magnum there didn't wasn't a full-time pro. Even at Magnum some random girls would show up at times. College girls on Friday night that looks to be just hanging around, not doing rooms. A German girl just shows up for few hours on a weekend. Always had pleasant surprises in the past. Good reason why so many clubs hopped. LOL.

VV is a very unique looking establishment. Great looking house/club at that. Very pleasant outdoor/day room area for when the sun is out. It's not surprising the club is high percentage Ro as they are the majority in clubs. GT is the one current club I know of that has bit of a variety in the LU, but mostly LT veterans. Sigh, NRW was the place looked for variety. Within the last 1 or so took a bit of a down turn IMO.

Polyamorist
07-03-15, 22:54
Has anybody visited VV recently? Has it recovered from its doldrums yet? With this fine weather, and the great outdoor facilities, we would hope so? Plus, I noticed that a lot of the best girls left Living Room recently, so they must have gone somewhere.

Willi69
07-04-15, 15:52
Has anybody visited VV recently? Has it recovered from its doldrums yet?No, what I can read in German and Dutch forums.

Not far away (about 4 km) is Planet Happy Garden which have also a great outdoor area, the better looking girls and the better catering.

http://immerhappy.de

Sapper
07-04-15, 17:43
Just to add my opinion to what VV needs. A cinema! Used to be one many years back, a nice cosy one. The management turned it into a posh shower room. Already had one that was fine. I have never been back since.

PussyLiccker
07-04-15, 18:43
No, what I can read in German and Dutch forums.

Not far away (about 4 km) is Planet Happy Garden which have also a great outdoor area, the better looking girls and the better catering.

http://immerhappy.deYes, it's close. Convenient when VV had the 30 entry pricing to check the LU when I stopped by PHG. I personally can't say quality of the women is up there to when I used to attend frequently before Magnum management took over. LU has changed a bit up the new management, and not the same type of girls I remember from late 2012-2013. Back then, they had the types of Ro I liked very much, and recent visits have not run into any likeable girls last 3 infrequent visits. That's just me. I don't know what happened to the Ro that used to work there when I used to attend. Only one Hungarian from there working at ACA with the others, but don't run into the other girls anywhere. There were some younger type Russians, a pretty Latvian I recall, and I've seen some pretty Polish girls back then. I think part of them were freelancers too, and a good noticible mix. Looking back, it's seems I hit a jackpot back then.

Dufey
07-05-15, 17:56
Just to add my opinion to what VV needs. A cinema! Used to be one many years back, a nice cosy one. The management turned it into a posh shower room. Already had one that was fine. I have never been back since.Do you want a cinema so you have somewhere to go to watch sports and where the food and beer is inclusive in the entry price?

Combine that all inclusive deal with two entries for the price of 60 euro being go on any of Monday to Saturday paying full price and then getting the Sunday entry for free. That is a great deal in any book. It is nice to turn a sauna club into a boys club to relax, eat and drink.

Dufey
07-05-15, 17:58
Has anybody visited VV recently? Has it recovered from its doldrums yet? With this fine weather, and the great outdoor facilities, we would hope so? Plus, I noticed that a lot of the best girls left Living Room recently, so they must have gone somewhere.What is new with Villa Vertigo is that since 5 June 2015, that the barbeque is back on. The blog says:

"We are waiting for the summer. Is there anything more nice then being pampered by the beautiful girls of FKK Club Villa Vertigo and to eat fresh meat and sausages from the Barbecue? From now on we have our delicious Barbecue!

Sanuk327
07-07-15, 01:30
This was my first and, probably the last, visit to VV. Arrived around 2 PM, had mediocre lunch and good cauliflower soup. Rural area, nice building from inside and outside. It was very hot day (around 40 C) but no AC in public areas and rooms. The only relief was decent size outdoor pool and nice surrounding grounds. It was around 20 girls at first, increased to 40-50 by 6 PM. LU was very weak, no beauties at all. By 6 pm LU improved slightly. Girls are on a sharky mental side, want extra for stuff free in other clubs. Clientelle international, many Dutch, some Belgians, saw Singh Indians in turbans. No public sex activity, even kisses. Many girls speak decent English but not friendly. Got good massage from Cuban-born masseuse Picasso. At 6 pm started BBQ (bratwurst, pork and chicken) and some greens and fries. Could not find any decent girl and decided to leave for Planet Happy Garden. On the way to locker room noticed shy cinderella type girl Isabella with a face of Mona Lisa, long black hair framed her snow white face. She stood alone along the wall and I decided immediately it is my girl. She started in VV only 5 days ago and arrived from ROM only a week ago. She even could not use her phone because German SIM card did not work with her phone. She stays with a friend 8 km from VV and needed taxi to go home every day. She cannot stay overnight in the club because VV closes at 5 AM and girls need to be in public areas until close. She did not charge extras for DFK as other girls (several girls said they don't DFK at all) and only $25 for CIM (other girls wanted $50). I gave her a tip which she definitely deserved. I may return to see Isabella but not because it is Villa Vertigo.

Sirioja
07-08-15, 19:27
This was my first and, probably the last, visit to VV. Arrived around 2 PM, had mediocre lunch and good cauliflower soup. Rural area, nice building from inside and outside. It was very hot day (around 40 C) but no AC in public areas and rooms.

On the way to locker room noticed shy cinderella type girl Isabella with a face of Mona Lisa, long black hair framed her snow white face. She stood alone along the wall and I decided immediately it is my girl. She started in VV only 5 days ago and arrived from ROM only a week ago. She even could not use her phone because German SIM card did not work with her phone. She stays with a friend 8 km from VV and needed taxi to go home every day. She cannot stay overnight in the club because VV closes at 5 AM and girls need to be in public areas until close. She did not charge extras for DFK as other girls (several girls said they don't DFK at all) and only $25 for CIM (other girls wanted $50). I gave her a tip which she definitely deserved. I may return to see Isabella but not because it is Villa Vertigo.Your lucky day to find new girl Isabella. Ro. Wish she will not change too quickly.

So CIM is 50 €?

How much for 1 hour?

How much for entry?

Banana Boi
09-01-15, 05:05
Sunday free special is back.

"All clients and all girls love our special "free entrance on sundays! This is why we reactivate the special also 2015! The Sunday entrance is free if you visit Villa Vertigo one time before in the same week!

Willi69
09-01-15, 11:01
Sunday free special is back.It never had gone in my opinion.

All clients and all girls love our special "free entrance".Especially the girls like this offer when the guests only come to drink, eat & relax.

Goth Fkk
03-12-16, 19:28
Some people say VV is dead, but actually it isn't yet. More than 90% are desperate Ro women, but a few freelance from Polish, Danish, Russian, Croatian are awesome. They are even better than GT girls. But freelance might had gone. I met half Danish and Scottish outstanding sexy model. Her name is Eva. Is still there freelance working at VV?

Nille Copenhagen
03-14-16, 00:32
Some people say VV is dead, but actually it isn't yet. More than 90% are desperate Ro women, but a few freelance from Polish, Danish, Russian, Croatian are awesome. They are even better than GT girls. But freelance might had gone. I met half Danish and Scottish outstanding sexy model. Her name is Eva. Is still there freelance working at VV?When did you meet this Danish girl? Are you sure she is Danish, because the Danish girls would never work at the FKK price level.

PussyLiccker
03-14-16, 02:25
When did you meet this Danish girl? Are you sure she is Danish, because the Danish girls would never work at the FKK price level.I bet chances very slim, but things are possible. GT supposedly had a Canadian girl there. I've actually met a girl from San Fran, Cali there one time. It's odd I know.

Nille Copenhagen
03-14-16, 10:27
I bet chances very slim, but things are possible. GT supposedly had a Canadian girl there. I've actually met a girl from San Fran, Cali there one time. It's odd I know.Sharks had an American girl.

I've spoke with lot of Danish girls they would never work for 50€.

Goth Fkk
03-14-16, 15:14
When did you meet this Danish girl? Are you sure she is Danish, because the Danish girls would never work at the FKK price level.According to my FKK Diary, I met her April in 2015. Actually, she is 22 year-old, half Danish and half Scottish, born and raised in Copenhagen. She is top 2 most beauty I've ever known all of FKK, much hotter than anyone in Golden Time.

As you mention that Danish girl never work at the FKK price level, Freelance work by appointment only, for regular customer who pay more than 50. Freelance girl use FKK instead of hotel because hotel price is much cheaper than hotel cost. When I visited VV last April, there were 2 outstanding beautiful freelance. I ask one of them to go to the room, she refused, saying I have an appointment. She is gorgeous, maybe most beauty in the world? I thought. So I tried ask her over again and again, she finally gave up, and then go to the room for 100 for 1 hour. She told me that freelance have never gone to the room with the non-regular customer, sometime telling a lie 'I have an appointment'. Freelance choose a customer as men choose a girl. Therefore, regular customer come to VV on time for freelance, and after the session, they quickly leave.

Anyway, I was really lucky, going to the room with freelance. Believe it or not, I spent 1500 euro with freelance for 3 days. Now she retired FKK, but we still keep in touch!

Wry Cooter
03-14-16, 23:49
This club used to be one of my favorites around 5-6 years ago. Back then, there were some nice girls of various countries: German Steffi, French / German Kitty, Lithuanian Xenia, and German Raffaela. It was quite a diverse lineup back in 2010/2011 with frequency "amateurs" showing up on Friday and Saturday nights for the nightclub atmosphere (DJ music and dancing, bigger crowds, more cocktails being ordered, etc). Very nice facilities with nice food and a swimming pool.

Visited them briefly last year and maybe it's just the change in the world economy or that they've changed management because lineup was definitely more heavily skewed towards Romanian with few if any German, Russian or Polish women, although their blog sometimes announces the arrival of a Russian or Polish 'star'.

Nille Copenhagen
03-15-16, 02:54
According to my FKK Diary, I met her April in 2015. Actually, she is 22 year-old, half Danish and half Scottish, born and raised in Copenhagen. She is top 2 most beauty I've ever known all of FKK, much hotter than anyone in Golden Time.

As you mention that Danish girl never work at the FKK price level, Freelance work by appointment only, for regular customer who pay more than 50. Freelance girl use FKK instead of hotel because hotel price is much cheaper than hotel cost. When I visited VV last April, there were 2 outstanding beautiful freelance. I ask one of them to go to the room, she refused, saying I have an appointment. She is gorgeous, maybe most beauty in the world? I thought. So I tried ask her over again and again, she finally gave up, and then go to the room for 100 for 1 hour. She told me that freelance have never gone to the room with the non-regular customer, sometime telling a lie 'I have an appointment'. Freelance choose a customer as men choose a girl. Therefore, regular customer come to VV on time for freelance, and after the session, they quickly leave.

Anyway, I was really lucky, going to the room with freelance. Believe it or not, I spent 1500 euro with freelance for 3 days. Now she retired FKK, but we still keep in touch!Wow you are lucky man! But I was lucky too I met a Russian photomodel in VV back then, I booked her a lot. VV was also one of my favorite club back then, I partied a lot there and attended all the notorious Halloween parties and I had lots of Summertime fun at the outdoor pool area. But I'm not frequenting VV anymore since the LU went downhill.

Banana Boi
06-01-16, 14:29
Visited Villa Vertigo for the first time. It was an afternoon visit so it was slow as expected. Good points are you get a free entry to Magnum for the same day, the food is delicious, and it's a very nice club. A few German girls around but all except the one I went to visit were a bit older. The Romanians I saw were pretty standard. Some ok but unless you want to do a VV / Magnum combo for 60 euro there are similar Romanians at all other clubs.

Anyone know how VV is on a weekend night? Lots of girls? May beed to do a VV / PHG weekend night.

Citizen Kane
06-01-16, 17:33
Visited Villa Vertigo for the first time. It was an afternoon visit so it was slow as expected. Good points are you get a free entry to Magnum for the same day, the food is delicious, and it's a very nice club. A few German girls around but all except the one I went to visit were a bit older. The Romanians I saw were pretty standard. Some ok but unless you want to do a VV / Magnum combo for 60 euro there are similar Romanians at all other clubs.

Anyone know how VV is on a weekend night? Lots of girls? May beed to do a VV / PHG weekend night.Doesn't PHG also have the same owner/s as Magnum? 60 euro same day entrance between VV and PHG would be good, what with them being nice and close together.

BigBuddy69
06-01-16, 20:52
I believe too that there is a link between phg and Magnum. They share the 75 euros / 45 minutes price.

Maybe they share the shitty average service too.

Banana Boi
06-02-16, 00:30
Possibly PHG and magnum are the same and that's what guys on here speculated in the past. I'd definitely use a VV / PHG combo pass. When I showed up at Magnum they were shocked that someone drove from VV to Magnum, like I was the first guy to ever use this free entry.

Sirioja
06-02-16, 06:06
I believe too that there is a link between phg and Magnum. They share the 75 euros / 45 minutes price.

Maybe they share the shitty average service too.Same Turkish management since a while.

Pistons
06-02-16, 06:25
Heard about the same thing between happy garden and villa vertigo. So they have the same owners unless he sold one of them recently.

They even used to have a free shuttle in between at some point.

PussyLiccker
06-08-16, 13:10
Possibly PHG and magnum are the same and that's what guys on here speculated in the past. I'd definitely use a VV / PHG combo pass. When I showed up at Magnum they were shocked that someone drove from VV to Magnum, like I was the first guy to ever use this free entry.This club got swallowed up by magnum as well. I saw the side of autobahn advertisements like Magnum.

What happens is girls hrs of work gets shifted to later, and girls show up later at night.

Monger152
06-18-16, 00:55
So at the Villa V tonight, what a beautiful club, the layout near perfect, I kept thinking how awesome this club could be, the management and staff all good, everything great, great ambiance and feel to the club, but few customers here tonight, and not enough hotties.

A few people said it was the soccer, but this doesn't seem to affect other clubs, some of the girls are out of shape or not really attractive. This is a shame cause the club itself is so cool, has so much potential, just needs a few more hot girls with pretty faces to livin the place up. Maybe its an off day who knows?

I went with one girl Anna Lee, had a good time in thr room with her, she is a nice girl, slim size 8, about 23, blonde, but one of the few doable girls I could find for my taste. I might return just in the hope things pick up but have my doubts.

This could be a really awesome club with a few more hotties.

XXL
06-18-16, 03:09
So at the Villa V tonight, what a beautiful club, the layout near perfect, I kept thinking how awesome this club could be, ....Especially when you consider how successful cramped places like LR are. It seems a waste of good facilities. Planet Eden comes to mind. Will World be like this in the not too distant future?

I wonder whether this is ultimately due only to a lack of clients or to difficulties recruiting hot girls. Let us hope there is no recruitment crisis in donor countries. That would be bad news.

Monger152
06-18-16, 12:16
I would like to understand it better one day, how it all works, why there seem to be more attractive girls at some clubs. One thing I noticed things lookedlike they were picking up around 2 am as I was leaving, possibly because GT closes at that time, and they are open until 7 am I think, they get the late night clubbers coming round.

PussyLiccker
06-18-16, 12:28
NRW in general is not that consistent when it comes to LUs. Some girls may work at a nearby club, leave, new girls show, etc. At times, a club can randomly peak with many lady guests, and then following week, the LU changes. GT would be one club that would be, but given it has higher number of non-regular working girls due to low percentage of Romies, the LU can be down one day, and up another. It took me multiple visits to run into the girls that do not regularly work, and there are ones I know work there, but weren't present even on several visits.

Were the late night clubbers at VV Turkish mainly? With the hours of work shifting to later, that would shift the girls that attend at peak hours to show up later. It all depends on when the peak clientele would show. All this can have affect on types of clientele that shows, and even reflect the LU.

VV had peak moment in the past I've heard. I think it had to do with variety of nationalities present in De to work at the clubs. Diversity has dwindled, and much greater presence of Romies, and it reflect that in most places, including VV. NRW tend to have more new to De Romies around.

Monger152
06-19-16, 03:20
Something interesting happened to me at the Villa V tonight.

I was planning to go to GT but the rain made it less of a good option as I like the garden there on a sunny day so I postponed it until next weekend. By the way I never saw "garden action" until I went to GT last week.

Anyway I was getting hungry so opted to return to VV as much closer to my hotel, the club seemed a little busier tonight than yesterday, and a few of the girls a littke more attractive but I didn't make a connection with anyone.

About 1 am a blonde tall girl started chatting with me, I had seen her yesterday in the club but she was wearing a normal dress both days and I thought she was part of management or a private by appointment only girl. She was from Holland tall slim very different look to the Romanian girls. To be perfectly honest she was not exactly my type but I had to follow down the rabbit hole to see where it lead.

Two hours in the room, much more of a GFE experience, and she spoke english and a few other languages as well. I get the feeling she is not a girl.

Anyone can just approach with €50 in hand. Made quite an interesting night.

Monger152
06-19-16, 04:19
That last sentence should read " I get the feeling she is not a girl anyone could approach with €50 in hand". My phone is altering the punctuation when I post sometimes.

Goth Fkk
06-19-16, 09:53
About 1 am a blonde tall girl started chatting with me, I had seen her yesterday in the club but she was wearing a normal dress both days and I thought she was part of management or a private by appointment only girl. She was from Holland tall slim very different look to the Romanian girls. I'm sure Villa Vertigo has a few girl working by appointment only. They're called Freelance type: As far as I known, Russian, Polish, Dannish, I've never had a chance dutch girls. They're outstanding good-looking, better than any girls in Oase, GT. Freelance type girls wear normal dress and never approach. They're rarely seen because they come Germany for 2 or 3 days only when they have appointments. Why they don't stay longer in Germany? Because they live with their parents in normal life in their country. Why do I know? I am also one of freelance customer, directly know their phone number.

VV has 2 strong point. One is club itself is cool: traditional ambient, clean toilet, each room has own shower equipped. The other is a few customer. If you can catch one your favorite freelance girls, VV is the best club to hang out. There's no rival punters, and very quiet. Personally, I don't need big LU like LR, GT. I need just One my favorite girl. Worst point is regular girls, Romy at VV is disappointing. If you can't catch freelance one, avoid VV. Anyway In the next month I have appointment with Freelance girl. She'll stay just 3 days at VV and of course I'll be staying 3 days with her. LOL.

Der Auslander
06-19-16, 19:42
VV has 2 strong point. One is club itself is cool: traditional ambient, clean toilet, each room has own shower equipped. The other is a few customer. If you can catch one your favorite freelance girls, VV is the best club to hang out.Thanks for the info Goth FKK. I think some are aware that Villa Vertigo works in some ways slightly differently to most other FKK / Sauna Club establishments. Although there are many I suppose who are not aware. The Villa was always good at bringing in touring working girls of exceptional qualities and differing nationality. That said the regular girls used to be pretty good too but perhaps that has changed? The Friday and Saturday night parties were pretty special at one time but perhaps not so much a happening event now?

Goth Fkk
06-20-16, 14:46
Thanks for the info Goth FKK. I think some are aware that Villa Vertigo works in some ways slightly differently to most other FKK / Sauna Club establishments. Although there are many I suppose who are not aware. The Villa was always good at bringing in touring working girls of exceptional qualities and differing nationality. That said the regular girls used to be pretty good too but perhaps that has changed? The Friday and Saturday night parties were pretty special at one time but perhaps not so much a happening event now?Not so many, but some guys know how VV works out. Yes, regular girl used to be much better than recent VV, and regular girl tend to have diversity: Polish, Russian, German, Dutch, Croatian, Brazilian etc. It was an easy to see stunner even if there's no freelance ones. Those days weekends party was lively. Ex VV Owner is Polish so they have good connection to bring short touring working girls mainly from Poland and Russia. Now you only find out more than 90% are Romanian and rest are Bulgarian with 1 or No freelance type. I never say Romanian isn't good, but Romanian at VV isn't apparently different from ones seen at LR, Oase. I'd say Less and less opportunity that freelance type visit. I think the end of transition period is April 2015. A few freelance was present almost every day, but they've gone after that. As I mention My favorite one will be back in this July for short stay, but she mentions it'll be last visit and she'll be retired FKK scene. Anyway, I'll visit July and report again. Whole FKK scene might be changed, VV has even changed. After change upon changes, how is VV going to be?

Polyamorist
06-20-16, 21:13
I'd say Less and less opportunity that freelance type visit. I think the end of transition period is April 2015. A few freelance was present almost every day, but they've gone after that.My first visit to VV was June 2013. I had one of my best sessions ever with a freelancer, and I became a bit of a VV addict after that. As late as April 2015 I found a good freelancer there (Kayce, an ex-model), but that was the last time. Shortly afterwards I reported here about the changes at VV and stopped going. It was just too exhausting trying to find the "real" girls amid all the cheap substitutes offered by the new management.

Anyway, Goth FKK, about the Dutch girl, did you get her contact info in VV itself or somewhere else? Are there any tips you would give for hooking up with freelancers (good ones) and making appointments?

PussyLiccker
06-22-16, 14:11
How are these by appointment girls different from part timers that may or may not do escorting? Why such a fuss? There are part timers at other clubs that rarely work or supplement their income.

Before Magnum management took over, it was mainly Romies present althought the blog (doesn't seem to exist anymore on the website, website has changed) pointing out Russians or whoever. Perhaps those are the part timers referred to? It was when there was new ownership before which I belive to be current ownership that is same as Magnum. I believe Polish ownership then.

Only Dutch girl I've ran into thus far in De has been at GT, Joanna. Not really my type.

Nora, Rus has been at LR lately.

Der Auslander
06-22-16, 19:29
No fuss. Why you make a fuss? The touring girls tended to be particularly high class, 8 or 9 standard non-Romanian as opposed to most run of the mill Romanian girls (with the husband or the boyfriend or the baby or the 'manager') generally working in FKK / Sauna Clubs. There are not so many 8 or 9 standard girls in FKK / Sauna Clubs these days. The money is not there for many of them any more. 50 f*cks don't do it for them. For a while the general standard of girl in Villa Vertigo (including Romanian girls) was very high. Not now unfortunately.

Goth Fkk
06-24-16, 16:46
My first visit to VV was June 2013. I had one of my best sessions ever with a freelancer, and I became a bit of a VV addict after that. As late as April 2015 I found a good freelancer there (Kayce, an ex-model), but that was the last time.

Anyway, Goth FKK, about the Dutch girl, did you get her contact info in VV itself or somewhere else? Are there any tips you would give for hooking up with freelancers (good ones) and making appointments?I'm sorry that I didn't respond so earlier, I was too busy in working and getting air flight ticket or so. Actually, I haven't finished yet, so my answer might be short, but I make a promise that I'll report how it works at VV in July. I also became a bit of a VV addict for the first visit. It's just an aside those days I had FKK trip for 3 weeks all over the Germany and I was going to visit GT for 7 days in a row, but 1st day of visit, I turned out GT is desperately bad-ass and I run into VV. VV wasn't list of visit club. I got contact with herself, not from club, they gave me their mobile phone number and keep touch with them using what's app. I don't know other clubs, but it's normal at VV. It couldn't be any tips, but in my case, I met GFE freelance, through some sessions with her, and we became kind of close to friends more than client. I think we had good vibe. She couldn't stay longer. Before she left VV, she called her freelance friend's at VV introduced me with good regards or she made appointment directly with another freelance for me. I got lots of info and benefits from her. Without her, I couldn't know other freelance. Freelance know them each other, even know when they come to VV. Like this way, VV freelance is like membership club, which is different from any other FKK club.

Polyamorist
06-27-16, 22:31
I met GFE freelance, through some sessions with her, and we became kind of close to friends more than client. I think we had good vibe. She couldn't stay longer. Before she left VV, she called her freelance friend's at VV introduced me with good regards or she made appointment directly with another freelance for me. I got lots of info and benefits from her. Well, that's interesting. I generally find if I get on well with a girl, she doesn't want to see me sessioning with any other girls. (Sad to find the influence of monogamy even in FKKs!) But I suppose if she's going back to her own country, why not?

Freelance know them each other, even know when they come to VV. Like this way, VV freelance is like membership club, which is different from any other FKK club.Do you think they keep in touch mainly by whatsapp, or Facebook, or something else?

Goth Fkk
06-30-16, 14:07
Do you think they keep in touch mainly by whatsapp, or Facebook, or something else?I have no idea about facebook, but I'm sure some girls do whatsapp. It's real private mobile number so you can see their actual face in the profile page. LOL Anyway, one of the girls I met through the freelance was her school's mate. She tasted like real girls next door to you.

Polyamorist
07-02-16, 19:08
I have no idea about facebook, but I'm sure some girls do whatsapp. It's real private mobile number so you can see their actual face in the profile page. LOL Anyway, one of the girls I met through the freelance was her school's mate. She tasted like real girls next door to you.So did you ask them where they started going after they stopped going to VV?

Goth Fkk
07-03-16, 17:49
So did you ask them where they started going after they stopped going to VV?Very just now, I talked to freelance with what's app for Summer Vacation. One of freelance will be back 1 weeks at VV. No need ti mention, I go to VV on the day she come.

For 1 week, she is mine.

PussyLiccker
07-11-16, 05:42
Since the club is nearby PHG, decided to check it out.

Beautiful club like often mentioned. Nice outdoor area. The food stepped up by a large margin. The club is now same management as Magnum, and the cook from that club is providing the a la carte menu in similar vein. 20 Euros to whatever a la carte options that are provided.

In addition, they have food in a buffet style, like Pizza, chicken, etc. Turkish vegetable salad bar. Also, cooked on order BBQ with burger, wurst, and turkey thigh on a stick.

So, food and the club was the main highlight. Not so many girls, like 15-20 even up to 8 pm. So, not even sure when the place gets going or even.

Went right back to PHG where the LU was much better, and peaked at a decent time at night.

Didn't notice any free-lancers if there were any. Just all Romanian LU.

Punter to girl ratio even with such a low turn-out of punters was dire. Wasted visit, and now completely taken off the list of clubs to visit.

They still got the free entry to Magnum on the same day. That's not worth much either.

SdRex
10-17-16, 14:38
We stayed at Villa Vertigo me and my friend Sunday, October 2nd: it was our first time at this club and I confirm the descriptions of the structure present in previous posts. We paid 35 for entry because we entered before 1 pm; I had a room of more than 40 minutes (by paying 70) with a name "GEO girl" is Spanish and comes from Barcelona, light brown hair, is 1 meter high and 50 centimeters, its forms are pleasing and proportioned, very nice. We showered together in the room before and after sex, she sucked good balls and cock, we fucked for a long time in the three positions (with her on top of me, me on top of her, doggy style), then I reached ' orgasm while she sucked me and made me a handjob and simultaneously slipped my finger into the vagina looking for the g spot.

The girls were a few (maximum 25 units throughout the afternoon until 9 pm), mid-level, no beautiful.

Extreme caution!

My friend went up to the room for 35 minutes (verified on the reception log) with two Romanian girls: Lorena (or Loredana? And SAMYA, a one meter high and 70 cm, blonde girl with a long braid, with a beautiful statuesque, and round breasts obviously always naked silicone around the room, and the other girl is 1 meter high and 65, has a beautiful body and the color of copper hair.

The performance was good, with no extras (no anal, no cum in mouth, no real lesbian show) but at the moment to pay demanded with great insistence in total 200, instead of 100!

The no braid girl (who also spoke a little 'Italian) was also angry with me that I defended my friend, but without having been present in the room! Eventually the manager tried to bring back some of the money paid by the customer to the girls, but to no avail. And he told us: "I can not do anything: you can only make a bad review of the girls!

We left angry by the club, and we have not even given a pass to enter the Magnum club.

PussyLiccker
10-18-16, 06:31
Interesting. They've started some promotions. 35 entry before 1 pm, group of two enter for price of 1, same day pass to Magnum.

It states you are allow one of the last two of the specials: Either group of two enter for price of 1, or the same day pass to Magnum. Did you guys get the 2 for 1? If so, then you cannot get the same day pass to Magnum. There is nothing about if you pay the 35 happy HR entry(opposed to full entry), you are denied either of the other two specials.

Same owner as the club that advertises,"100 girls everyday. " Interestingly, VV is advertising 50 girls(?!). So, that means expect half of that? LOL.

Club must be desperate for business. They advertise free entry for new girls.

How dead was it after happy HR entry? When did all the girls show up? How the hell is 40+min 70? Last known pricing Magnum and PHG followed suit, they had 45min for 75 Euros pricing. I take it that VV is the same.

Samia must be still there.

SdRex
10-19-16, 22:35
Interesting. They've started some promotions. 35 entry before 1 pm, group of two enter for price of 1, same day pass to Magnum.

It states you are allow one of the last two of the specials: Either group of two enter for price of 1, or the same day pass to Magnum. Did you guys get the 2 for 1? If so, then you cannot get the same day pass to Magnum. There is nothing about if you pay the 35 happy HR entry(opposed to full entry), you are denied either of the other two specials.

Same owner as the club that advertises,"100 girls everyday. " Interestingly, VV is advertising 50 girls(?!). So, that means expect half of that? LOL.

Club must be desperate for business. They advertise free entry for new girls.

How dead was it after happy HR entry? When did all the girls show up? How the hell is 40+min 70? Last known pricing Magnum and PHG followed suit, they had 45min for 75 Euros pricing. I take it that VV is the same.

Samia must be still there.Hello,

In fact we paid 35 each (I apologize if the translation was not fully understood); I do not know if there are discounts for groups, and in fact we did not get the free entrance at Magnum because we had already taken advantage of a promotion for that day (even after the unpleasant episode of half an hour at 200 with two girls.).

GEO, the girl with whom I made the room before he asked me 50, but immediately asked me to add 20 because we had been together longer than half an hour (even I read 50 minutes on the register at the reception.): it is strange but true.

The girls I've seen have all arrived between 2 pm and 7 pm, at 9 pm We went away, and I do not know if other girls would come.

Geo told me that the day before, on Saturday, were 180 customer arrivals, from 10 am to 7 am of Sunday.

Not Savvy
10-25-16, 08:13
Someone saw recently Gosia (Polish) and Eva (Scotland)?

McAdonis
01-31-17, 18:29
Does VV and Magnum still have the promotion that allows you to pay entry, but access both clubs on the same day? If so, how do the meals work?

Haven't been to Magnum in a year or more. Last I remember, it was 60 EUR entry, but you had unlimited access to buffet, plus 20 EUR credit towards the restaurant.

Derk
01-31-17, 19:36
Does VV and Magnum still have the promotion that allows you to pay entry, but access both clubs on the same day? If so, how do the meals work?

Haven't been to Magnum in a year or more. Last I remember, it was 60 EUR entry, but you had unlimited access to buffet, plus 20 EUR credit towards the restaurant.I was there a few weeks ago yes they still have the option of Magnum and Villa Vertigo for the price of one club. You should know that if you arrive early (I think before 1 pm it's Happy Hour) and the entry is only 35 e but that entry fee does not count towards the (2) club deal. For that you'll have to pay the 60 e entry. You are only allowed 20 e worth of food from the menu's at Magnum and Villa. 20 e is enough to order on entree and an appetizer, you'll be strapped for anything else. Food prices seem to be a few euros higher at Magnum as well.

I've seen the 100 girl ads on vans parked over freeways and on ads along streets but I've never witnessed 100 girls at any of the the Magnum, Villa or PHG clubs since the take over. They try and claim this by saying they have on tab (working for them but not always present).

It's common for many clubs to offer free entry for the girls (this is usually for the first day) to see how they like it, sort of a try it out on us offer. However its also true that clubs like GT don't do this because they don't need the need talent.

ExpatLover
01-31-17, 20:49
We stayed at Villa Vertigo me and my friend Sunday, October 2nd: it was our first time at this club and I confirm the descriptions of the structure present in previous posts. We paid 35 for entry because we entered before 1 pm; I had a room of more than 40 minutes (by paying 70) with a name "GEO girl" is Spanish and comes from Barcelona, light brown hair, is 1 meter high and 50 centimeters, its forms are pleasing and proportioned, very nice. We showered together in the room before and after sex, she sucked good balls and cock, we fucked for a long time in the three positions (with her on top of me, me on top of her, doggy style), then I reached ' orgasm while she sucked me and made me a handjob and simultaneously slipped my finger into the vagina looking for the g spot.

The girls were a few (maximum 25 units throughout the afternoon until 9 pm), mid-level, no beautiful.

Extreme caution!.Always my same recommendations if you are not well know in the club make everything clear before entering the room or even before starting some small touching on the sofa.

PussyLiccker
02-01-17, 04:19

Haven't been to Magnum in a year or more. Last I remember, it was 60 EUR entry, but you had unlimited access to buffet, plus 20 EUR credit towards the restaurant.That special is on the website. They still got the 3 different specials. http://villa-vertigo.com/index.php/aktionen.html.

The chef from Magnum was at VV, and they had ala carte, but not sure if Magnum still does. I don't think they do, or I just didn't get the 20 Euro credit because of the free entry. Not so sure. Don't see ala carte mentioned on the Magnum webpage, but VV does.

Weebey
05-04-17, 23:35
This thread seems quiet. I'm considering going here in a few weeks for a Friday evening. Anyone have any recent reports for here?

Banana Boi
05-05-17, 04:19
35 euro entry to VV between 11-1 doesn't seem so bad. Nice place to have some very good food and relax for a few hours. Don't expect a ton of girls during the day unless things have changed. Some ok looking girls there and the rooms are top notch.

Sirioja
05-05-17, 07:04
Sometimes pretty girls but usually after 6 pm.

Goth Fkk
05-06-17, 18:14
Someone saw recently Gosia (Polish) and Eva (Scotland)?Both Gosia and half Scottish half Danish Eva were completely retired. They both have normal life. I often keep in touch them with What's app. So I also get retired VV. My old good VV has gone.

Zizzo1
06-02-17, 11:42
Dear all,

I didn't find any recent reports.

I would like to visit the VV next Thursday.

The last time was 4 years ago and the situation was not so bad.

I remember some beautiful girls from Poland and Estonia and the Villa Vertigo was a beautiful structure.

Anyone have any recent reports for VV?

Banana Boi
06-02-17, 18:11
I remember some beautiful girls from Poland and Estonia and the Villa Vertigo was a beautiful structure.Lots has changed in NRW since 4 years ago. If it were still full of Polish and Estonians it would be the #1 club in Germany. Like all other clubs VV is mainly Romanian but does have its share of older Germans.

ExpatLover
06-03-17, 22:10
Lots has changed in NRW since 4 years ago. If it were still full of Polish and Estonians it would be the #1 club in Germany. Like all other clubs VV is mainly Romanian but does have its share of older Germans.Like in most of the FKK 90% of Romanian girls which is not a problem at all for me, I like them.

Sirioja
07-30-17, 09:15
I discovered on a July 2013, Saturday night, for barbie Aida / Luana ex PHG ex GT. Since long time I wanted to return, but my week ends are too short time, even not sleeping, and so many regulars to meet. My great new LR GF always asking if I will come again after my holidays, so I preferred not to return to her on this Saturday, even was really enjoyable again with her on Friday evening, a real sweet, cute woman always smiling.

Sunny weather, so I decided to go to VV. Arrived at noon. Entry 35 including 20€ à la carte. Also free foods and drinks. Had good breakfast with tomatoes, eggs, omelette and pancakes. Free foods until 4 am, drank so many excellent apple juice in big glasses, not small glasses like at LR.

VV is really a beautiful club with the best garden for sex I know. My favorite garden is World, but so many beds to fuck outside at VV, World or GT can t compete for this. Of course too cold swimming pool outside. VV is really opened on garden, with 2 terraces for 2 bars and restaurant. I think if You find your good girl, then can be paradise to enjoy her in the garden. A early starting girl was quite elegant, with dress and long curly chestnut hair, but not attracted by her face. From noon, despite pretty, fake blond Sierra ex Oceans, even she answered no, had to wait until nearly 11 pm to see pretty, blond Anaïs. Ro ex Bab ex PHG ex Magnum, she started very late, not a great kisser, but friendly and even VV should be a high level club, but old guys on day and Turkish at night, so no problem about new law restrictions. Also smiling after room, even no need to repeat, so far below my LR GF.

Staff is really friendly even difficult to make them play Hungaroring Formula 1 tries, they don t seem to know Sky sport, but they are friendly. Girls also have friendly behavior, but very average casting except pretty Sierra and Anaïs and the elegant one. 1 fat brunette said to be Brazilian, also 1 fat black. Club was dead in the afternoon, Turkish discotheque at night with girls dancing for one of them birthday. I really can t understand girls having birthday being fucked. I remember my rooms with Isabella for her 2014 birthday, 1 month ago I had to fight with my ex LR regular to make her not working for her birthday, just before stopping with her 2 days later after our last room, taking care of her for my present for her. Even I didn't find my top girl to return, but for me VV should be a high level club and could be really attractive for me on Summer. But attractive girls are more important than clubs and unfortunately, VV is now only a Turkish crowd club at night, so not paradise for kisser. Magnum brother like PHG.

Don t forget your 20€ à la carte card when You leave. Too small lockers is bad point, but even slow sexual day with only 1 hour with Anaïs, I enjoyed the place. Enjoying a top girl in the garden would be a dream. Maybe a new try on beginning of September when FKK school will finish holidays, if I find time, 35 is really cheap for club services and potential. Also shower in many rooms. Just missing jacuzzi.

Goth Fkk
07-31-17, 11:41
VV is really a beautiful club with the best garden for sex I know. My favorite garden is World, but so many beds to fuck outside at VV, World or GT can t compete for this. Of course too cold swimming pool outside. VV is really opened on garden, with 2 terraces for 2 bars and restaurant. I think if You find your good girl, then can be paradise to enjoy her in the garden..You're right. I believe Best Garden of FKK is VV and PSR. It is more classical European house than modern FKK club. There used to be some natural beautiful Polish girls and attractive Germany women, Lisa ex GT. All of them are now gone, though. BTW, It's surprising that you went to the room with girl. Because VV regular LU is worst in NRW! You sometimes mention that you had no room even Sharks, where known as the best LU club, Oh, no in fact, Lots of star girls left, Sharks is now downhill, though. No girls at Sharks, but you got girls at VV?

ExpatLover
07-31-17, 17:48
You're right. I believe Best Garden of FKK is VV and PSR. It is more classical European house than modern FKK club. There used to be some natural beautiful Polish girls and attractive Germany women, Lisa ex GT. All of them are now gone, though. BTW, It's surprising that you went to the room with girl. Because VV regular LU is worst in NRW! You sometimes mention that you had no room even Sharks, where known as the best LU club, Oh, no in fact, Lots of star girls left, Sharks is now downhill, though. No girls at Sharks, but you got girls at VV?3 visits to VV, over 18 months, 0 rooms, for me very narrow LU, most of the girls are looking like prostitutes, not 1 fresh girl, garden better than World, remains a open discussion, will never return there. It is also a small club compare to the big one like Artemis, GT, Shark, etc. Went it is winter you feel like in jail, too small like LR.

Sirioja
08-01-17, 08:39
You're right. I believe Best Garden of FKK is VV and PSR. It is more classical European house than modern FKK club. There used to be some natural beautiful Polish girls and attractive Germany women, Lisa ex GT. All of them are now gone, though. BTW, It's surprising that you went to the room with girl. Because VV regular LU is worst in NRW! You sometimes mention that you had no room even Sharks, where known as the best LU club, Oh, no in fact, Lots of star girls left, Sharks is now downhill, though. No girls at Sharks, but you got girls at VV?I never been attracted by Lisa. De at GT, but Sierra. Ro and also Anaïs. Ro are pretty for me and they would be among the prettiest in any club. Unfortunately Sierra ex Oceans is only pretty but low level, no kissing, no foreplay except BJ, but working hard with her, Anaïs was not bad, even no need to run to repeat.

Finding a high level girl, only 1 would be enough for me, would make the beautiful garden become heaven for sex. I don't remember so many beds in PSR garden, but I enjoyed yesterday Sharks chalets with a tornado, even no top beauty seen at Sharks, but casting is improving with some high level girls.

Chongmal
09-23-18, 06:30
I read this morning that Villa Vertigo has been re-opened / re-branded as Villa Vanilla on 12 September. Have any of our community visited since then. Improvements to the lineup?

Sirioja
09-23-18, 08:06
Great garden, can be heaven with a good girl.

Banana Boi
09-23-18, 17:32
Do they still have the VV and Magnum combo allowing free entry to Magnum if you pay entry to VV?

Pistons
02-04-19, 05:30
Club seems to have changed name to Villa Vanilla. Please update the thread!

Pistons
02-04-19, 05:39
Seems they have a discount on entry before 16.00. Price 30 euro. And in German it says you get a 30 euro discount if you have been to happy garden the same day. But on planet happy garden website there is no info on this. Has anyone been to these clubs lately and know if one can do both clubs in 1 day for a total entry of 60? Or would the total entry be 90 no matter which club you go to first? Given you don't start at VV after 16.00?

And any info on the lineups here lately? And also at PHG?

BigBuddy69
02-04-19, 17:19
According to a recent phg report on youppie, the girls charge now 70 euros for 30 minutes.

Banana Boi
02-05-19, 06:56
According to a recent phg report on youppie, the girls charge now 70 euros for 30 minutes.For standard service or does this include DFK and BBBJ?

Anyone know if my favorite redhead German ex-GT is still at VV?

BigBuddy69
02-05-19, 08:48
No details. Another guy says that he paid 50 € for a basic service. My last time in the club was 1,5 years ago and the only girl I proposed tried to sell me BBBJ for an extra. For me the club is dead and buried.

Moondae125
02-05-19, 14:33
Hello, I think it is very interesting!

Pistons
02-05-19, 18:19
According to a recent phg report on youppie, the girls charge now 70 euros for 30 minutes.Do you know if that is the norm now at more clubs than just phg and maybe vv?

BigBuddy69
02-05-19, 23:09
Do you know if that is the norm now at more clubs than just phg and maybe vv?No sorry. Maybe Magnum.

Fifty Euros
06-13-19, 23:32
Here is an old TV report from 2012 (I guess). Shot in Villa Vertigo then Sharks.

https://www.tvnow.de/shows/exklusiv-die-reportage-1709/2019-06/episode-1074-wir-verwoehnen-deutschland-der-grosse-bordell-check-teil-2-126065

There's a glimpse of a place that we can never visit: the lady's locker room.

Sirioja
07-10-19, 21:58
I already knew for Villa Vertigo even I didn't visit on golden years, but among fuck factories like GT or Sharks, Villa Vanilla is a different club, best garden in NRW, since YY closed, outside swimming pool, 4 beds for love, or to sleep for me, and when I woke up at nearly 10 pm, after Czech Rachel ex YY, I really wish like her for YY again on next year, and angel face Lili, a rare pretty face with what eyes and smile, and what a woman in bed, wow for 1 Latvian and 2 Russians in evening dress, Latvian who was the most attractive, was sitting with 2 Russians and guys, but when she saw I was looking at her, even I was very far, she smiled, stood up and came to me. When I knew she was Latvian, I started to speak to her in Russian, she was so happy, then everybody looked at us, when girls said whole day: you are the prettiest guy. She is at VV with 2 Russians for dance tours, she is a star with staff, but asked me if I wanted her, good is woman types usually come to me, feeling like with a real woman, and really in bed, not a performer, but so wet, so sensitive, really not feeling like with a prostitute, I experienced at Vanilla, what I was told about Vertigo and already experienced twice. To repeat of course. Entry 30 before 4 pm. A very different club. Rachel. Cz chose a amazing room for us in the afternoon.

DonDonato
09-12-22, 13:25
It's strange that club has no website. Considering that the opening is on September 15th.

SerpentX
09-12-22, 14:20
https://www.goldengate-fkk.de/

It's strange that club has no website. Considering that the opening is on September 15th.

DonDonato
09-14-22, 08:37
Thanks for the info man! I hope there will be reports from locals after opening.

Howie
09-14-22, 14:40
I might give this club a visit either next week or the week after. Are the entry prices same as legacy GT?

I hope they have a strong grand opening line up.

Howie.

UssbTravel
09-18-22, 09:26
Any recent reviews on the new club? Can anyone confirm if The club is managed by the GT management team? Any top girls of GT presented on your visits?

Appreciated in advance.

Hyperion2007
09-18-22, 10:30
Any recent reviews on the new club? Can anyone confirm if The club is managed by the GT management team? Any top girls of GT presented on your visits?

Appreciated in advance.There is some reviews in germans forum.

Entry price: 70€.

Around 30 girls present yesterday. Some from Living Room and some from Golden Time.

Rooms: 65430 and 130460 (common to all the girls it seems).

The club seems very nice (the only problem reported is the kitchen that doesn't work for the moment). They market themselves between the low cost clubs like Prime, AcaGold or Penelope, and the big ones like Oase and Sharks.

Sirioja
09-18-22, 10:56

Appreciated in advance.Polish Paula for fans. About 30 girls, too many to fuck for me. Will ne cold for garden swimming pool.

Sirioja
09-18-22, 12:07
Entry 70 . Should be 65/30 ? For Bruggen oldies like Thaï Lulu and maybe Andrea who both worked to improve Sharks casting. Wish Sylvana will also move to Gate when seeing her kill my desire. How is it possible as told my Bruggen regular, more regular at Velbert, but always welcoming me to taste after making her honey. So girls should mostly get 70 for 30 and 130/60 , when 80/60 at Gold, 100 per hour for me in Rhur. Where are more fresh looks?

UssbTravel
09-18-22, 15:48
Entry 70 . Should be 65/30 ? For Bruggen oldies like Tha Lulu and maybe Andrea who both worked to improve Sharks casting. Wish Sylvana will also move to Gate when seeing her kill my desire. How is it possible as told my Bruggen regular, more regular at Velbert, but always welcoming me to taste after making her honey. So girls should mostly get 70 for 30 and 130/60 , when 80/60 at Gold, 100 per hour for me in Rhur. Where are more fresh looks?Are there any young lady type (Under 22 year old) similar to ex GT Florentina at Goldengate?

Sirioja
09-18-22, 17:57
There is some reviews in germans forum.

Entry price: 70.

Around 30 girls present yesterday. Some from Living Room and some from Golden Time.

Rooms: 65430 and 130460 (common to all the girls it seems).

The club seems very nice (the only problem reported is the kitchen that doesn't work for the moment). They market themselves between the low cost clubs like Prime, AcaGold or Penelope, and the big ones like Oase and Sharks.But Gold and Penelope have higher level girls than Oase and Sharks, for less expensive, and also probably than Bruggen oldies or vulgar Jane LR now at Gate. Really not worthing 65/30 when I pay a German who would be the best performer at Globe 50 per 30 for usually 2 hours to have enough time to really enjoy our so wet game.

Sirioja
09-18-22, 20:19
Are there any young lady type (Under 22 year old) similar to ex GT Florentina at Goldengate?I was told by the only French we share contact, when he is not really demanding for look, but usually get good from girls, only 2 attractive for him among around 20 . One not kissing and one asking extra 20 for, more than 65/30 . Just start, but I won t rush, when LR girls but not past wow. He left full balls, preferring to move elsewhere. Free entry for birthday, showing ID.

UssbTravel
09-19-22, 01:59
I was told by the only French we share contact, when he is not really demanding for look, but usually get good from girls, only 2 attractive for him among around 20 . One not kissing and one asking extra 20 for, more than 65/30 . Just start, but I won t rush, when LR girls but not past wow. He left full balls, preferring to move elsewhere. Free entry for birthday, showing ID.Is the door policy different than ex GT now? I thought kissing is standard under this management and zero upselling tolerance.

Sirioja
09-19-22, 08:23
Is the door policy different than ex GT now? I thought kissing is standard under this management and zero upselling tolerance.Some girls didn't really kiss at Bruggen like long time Marian, or LR like Reina. More expensive and upselling, like at 6 NL on 2022, Sharks and Oase.

Howie
09-21-22, 18:51

Appreciated in advance.Looking for the same first hand feedback post the grand opening party. Still in two minds whether to attend or not after my planned visits to ACA Gold and Penelope later this week.

Noticed that the website is giving away free entries for the ladies as a recruiting drive. Could be a bad sign as many fuglies will be auditioning to work there at no cost. Anyone been and can confirm the quality of the line up?

Entry and base price seems kind of steep for a reopening. Was hoping for some form of discounted promotion. Might head out to Samya instead if no one comes back with positive feedback.

Howie.

Sirioja
09-21-22, 20:28
Looking for the same first hand feedback post the grand opening party. Still in two minds whether to attend or not after my planned visits to ACA Gold and Penelope later this week.

Noticed that the website is giving away free entries for the ladies as a recruiting drive. Could be a bad sign as many fuglies will be auditioning to work there at no cost. Anyone been and can confirm the quality of the line up?

Entry and base price seems kind of steep for a reopening. Was hoping for some form of discounted promotion. Might head out to Samya instead if no one comes back with positive feedback.

Howie.GG just opened, Samya is really not at best, now with upselling, sad.

Sirioja
10-22-22, 06:54
Entry 70.65/30 .

Sirioja
10-24-22, 21:40
About 25 kms from Venlo, not far from Nordpark and Bruggen, close to PHG. For the club, ex Vertigo and Vanila, they made good choice, best place in NRW, better than Bruggen with much better lounge / bar with day light, I didn't try but if they kept rooms upstairs like before, then much better rooms to enjoy sex than at Bruggen. Great breakfast on this Sunday, I ate a lot until I left. Many souvenirs from rare nights at Vertigo and Vanila with rare girls like Latvian dancer when Vanila had dancing shows with real dancers, or German eescort. Entering at not much more than 1000 tours, but hearing engine and seeing the beauty, I was asked to park just on parking entry. When I left, we were with a AMG 65 . Really not crowded like at Bruggen on a Sunday afternoon, around 15/20 girls, not quantity like at Sharks or Globe where I don't find attractive, but my eyes were happy with elegant natural look Kira from Bruggen, or pretty, natural Anastasia from Moldavia she told, but not Republic of Moldavia, maybe I don't know other Moldavia? And telling not kissing. Also sweet Hungarian Alexandra and Hungarian Domenika, not the blond Polish, ex Bruggen, both with naturals, and another who seemed quite attractive potential. I enjoyed to relax in high level club, not fuck factory like Bruggen. No vulgars ex LR seen, maybe they returned to Rheingold.

DrPoon
10-25-22, 07:44
About 25 kms from Venlo, not far from Nordpark and Bruggen, close to PHG. For the club, ex Vertigo and Vanila, they made good choice, best place in NRW, better than Bruggen with much better lounge / bar with day light, I didn't try but if they kept rooms upstairs like before, then much better rooms to enjoy sex than at Bruggen. Great breakfast on this Sunday, I ate a lot until I left. Many souvenirs from rare nights at Vertigo and Vanila with rare girls like Latvian dancer when Vanila had dancing shows with real dancers, or German eescort. Entering at not much more than 1000 tours, but hearing engine and seeing the beauty, I was asked to park just on parking entry. When I left, we were with a AMG 65 . Really not crowded like at Bruggen on a Sunday afternoon, around 15/20 girls, not quantity like at Sharks or Globe where I don't find attractive, but my eyes were happy with elegant natural look Kira from Bruggen, or pretty, natural Anastasia from Moldavia she told, but not Republic of Moldavia, maybe I don't know other Moldavia? And telling not kissing. Also sweet Hungarian Alexandra and Hungarian Domenika, not the blond Polish, ex Bruggen, both with naturals, and another who seemed quite attractive potential. I enjoyed to relax in high level club, not fuck factory like Bruggen. No vulgars ex LR seen, maybe they returned to Rheingold.A portion of Moldova controlled by separatists thus creating two Moldovas.

Sirioja
10-25-22, 16:41
A portion of Moldova controlled by separatists thus creating two Moldovas.I know Republic of Moldavia she didn't know, and around Iasie. I would run to her look at Globe or Sharks, but she seems so professional and telling not kissing, for fast rooms even a real natural sophisticated beauty. At Sharks and Globe, quantity but mostly low quality for looks, my eyes preferred few GG looks.

Telnitz
11-13-22, 21:53
About 25 kms from Venlo, not far from Nordpark and Bruggen, close to PHG. For the club, ex Vertigo and Vanila, they made good choice, best place in NRW, better than Bruggen with much better lounge / bar with day light, I didn't try but if they kept rooms upstairs like before, then much better rooms to enjoy sex than at Bruggen. Great breakfast on this Sunday, I ate a lot until I left. Many souvenirs from rare nights at Vertigo and Vanila with rare girls like Latvian dancer when Vanila had dancing shows with real dancers, or German eescort. Entering at not much more than 1000 tours, but hearing engine and seeing the beauty, I was asked to park just on parking entry. When I left, we were with a AMG 65 . Really not crowded like at Bruggen on a Sunday afternoon, around 15/20 girls, not quantity like at Sharks or Globe where I don't find attractive, but my eyes were happy with elegant natural look Kira from Bruggen, or pretty, natural Anastasia from Moldavia she told, but not Republic of Moldavia, maybe I don't know other Moldavia? And telling not kissing. Also sweet Hungarian Alexandra and Hungarian Domenika, not the blond Polish, ex Bruggen, both with naturals, and another who seemed quite attractive potential. I enjoyed to relax in high level club, not fuck factory like Bruggen. No vulgars ex LR seen, maybe they returned to Rheingold.I can broadly confirm Siroja's impressions. The club is indeed broadly similar to former GoldenTime and probably slighly better in terms of lounge / rooms, with decent food. Easy to find, parking limited inside but no problem to park in the street. The garden looked nice but would have to be tested during the fair season. Nevertheless, the line-up was a bit weak both in terms of quantity and quality, with the few young / nice ones in high demand. It was Saturday afternoon so the ratio F / M was not that great. Should give it another try at quieter times.

Sirioja
11-14-22, 10:18
I can broadly confirm Siroja's impressions. The club is indeed broadly similar to former GoldenTime and probably slighly better in terms of lounge / rooms, with decent food. Easy to find, parking limited inside but no problem to park in the street. The garden looked nice but would have to be tested during the fair season. Nevertheless, the line-up was a bit weak both in terms of quantity and quality, with the few young / nice ones in high demand. It was Saturday afternoon so the ratio F / M was not that great. Should give it another try at quieter times.How many girls on Saturday? When quantity is not always quality. I found ex Vertigo much more relaxing than fuck factory Bruggen, when I visited on a Sunday with 15/20 girls and quite empty.

Kuni042
11-17-22, 22:45
Why don't you rename this thread into Golden Gate Saunaclub, Grefrath??

Banana Boi
11-18-22, 20:30
Really not crowded like at Bruggen on a Sunday afternoon, around 15/20 girls,

Entry 70People are paying 70 euro for 15-20 girls now? Wow. Food still Vertigo quality at least?

Telnitz
11-18-22, 20:41
How many girls on Saturday?Around 15 in the afternoon.

Kuni042
11-18-22, 22:07
Yes, food quality is pretty. Probably highest in all german and NL clubs, I have been so far (almost all, BTW).

Also the ambiente is very cool. The sauna area sucks. But the tv lounge is much nicer than GT ever had.

And yes, the line-up has still significant limitations.

People are paying 70 euro for 15-20 girls now? Wow. Food still Vertigo quality at least?

Terryhoxlhx
11-19-22, 11:23
Ist die polish Paula noch the?

Sirioja
11-19-22, 13:00
People are paying 70 euro for 15-20 girls now? Wow. Food still Vertigo quality at least?Quality is better than quantity for me. Few are on my taste, when I was so happy to find one among large casting at Sharks. But real french kissing may not be so standard, like on last time of Bruggen.

Sirioja
11-19-22, 13:06
Yes, food quality is pretty. Probably highest in all german and NL clubs, I have been so far (almost all, BTW).

Also the ambiente is very cool. The sauna area sucks. But the tv lounge is much nicer than GT ever had.

And yes, the line-up has still significant limitations.Best showers close to sauna, compare to close to lockers. I feel good in this place which is highest level with Palace Frankfurt in Germany, much higher than Bruggen. And I remember really beautiful rooms when was Vanila or Vertigo.

Sirioja
11-20-22, 08:05
Around 15 in the afternoon.So, about same than on my discovery on Sunday which was with slow business compare to Bruggen. But the place is more beautiful and more relaxing than Bruggen. Wait for garden on next Summer with swimming pool and beds outside. For me, all basic is there to make a good club, with rate 65/30 . I just need to find a good girl. Hungarian Domenika was great GFE on fire on 2018/2019 at Bruggen, more fire in bed than lovely Kate I loved so much so sexy in doggy.

Sirioja
11-20-22, 08:07
Ist die polish Paula noch the?Not seen, but call desk, they will tell You.

Sirioja
11-20-22, 08:16
As asked Kuni, when I loved Vertigo and Vanila but finished now, could You change name of thread when now GoldenGate on this location in Grefath and deserving own thread from its quality, when GoldenTime Bruggen was bought by Oceans and burned. In Grefath, club is now named GoldenGate, a bit like new GoldenTime with better house and garden. Sara on desk and many Polish and Hungarians cleaning and at bar, are from Bruggen.

AluHut
01-30-23, 15:27
I was there last week on Friday evening, and it was a mixed experience. First of all, entry is now 80 EUR. And it only includes one dish from the menu, no buffet at all. Club was quite busy, there was a trade fair in Dusseldorf, so a lot of business travelers. Choosing a girl was a bit of a challenge. 2 or 3 good looking Romanians said they don't do GFE at all. Finally I've found a real gem. Julia, German, late 20's. I don't like to provide vivid descriptions of the action, but she was really nice, enthusiastic and enjoyed it. I would say it was as good as it gets for GFE. Her rate was quite above Romanians at 200 for 60 minutes.

Second girl was literally a disaster. I forgot her exact alias, but something like Zoey. Also German, early 20's, long blond hair, very slim. Distinguishing feature - puffy nipples. She promised "all inclusive" service for 300/60 and it was basically a scam. She barelly kissed, no DFK at all. BBBJ was mechanical and she made it even worse by using a wet wipe everytime she did it. Stopped DATY at some point, no fingering allowed either. Needless to say she barely hide her boredom and disengagement. The only thing she delivered from promised was anal, and even that was limited to spooning position, nothing else was allowed.

I dunno, is this what now called a "good FFK club"?

Sirioja
03-04-23, 11:48
Golden Gate on this location now and new Golden Time Bruggen. I prefer this place. Entry 70 . Some ex LR girls like Bulgarian / Turkish Nelli now with big silicons. Also Paula. Pol. For me, when I didn't like at Samya years ago and didn't repeat even at Bruggen, but now became such a wow elegant sophisticated natural Italian beauty, the highest class I know at the moment in whole FKK land. Sophisticated elegant natural beauty with super erotic inside nipples, much more exciting for me than vulgarity or porn at Globe. Glamourous high GFE, no money talk, 130/60, I just wish to repeat such quality on my standard.

Sirioja
03-04-23, 17:38
I also want to make black dog my friend, so 2 reasons to return. Not many girls, around 20, but I prefer only 1 high quality for me than 50 average.

Sirioja
03-04-23, 20:58
Ist die polish Paula noch the?Polish Paula was there yesterday Friday. Also Nelli ex LR. Also Alexandra. Hu ex Bruggen.

DrPoon
03-05-23, 08:49
Golden Gate on this location now and new Golden Time Bruggen. I prefer this place. Entry 70 . Some ex LR girls like Bulgarian / Turkish Nelli now with big silicons. Also Paula. Pol. For me, when I didn't like at Samya years ago and didn't repeat even at Bruggen, but now became such a wow elegant sophisticated natural Italian beauty, the highest class I know at the moment in whole FKK land. Sophisticated elegant natural beauty with super erotic inside nipples, much more exciting for me than vulgarity or porn at Globe. Glamourous high GFE, no money talk, 130/60, I just wish to repeat such quality on my standard.Is there any bus or train to get there? The car rental rates are very high these days.

Sirioja
03-05-23, 16:50
Is there any bus or train to get there? The car rental rates are very high these days.Should be when Grefath is not small village. Address 90 Bahnstrasse ex Vertigo / Vanilla at crossroads. If you find a good girl, then good club and less expensive than Hessen for girls, 65/30. My glamourous elegant now real GFE never spoke about money, very appealing nice behavior and great pleasure in bed.

UssbTravel
03-06-23, 21:01
Polish Paula was there yesterday Friday. Also Nelli ex LR. Also Alexandra. Hu ex Bruggen.Is GG worth a visit from Frankfurt? Any young beauties arrived recently?

Sirioja
03-06-23, 21:22
Is GG worth a visit from Frankfurt? Any young beauties arrived recently?I remember I sometimes drove after my climbing sport in Alps or Mont Ventoux, during whole night to Bruggen for Madeleine, and it was before sound of thunder V8 , when even Tom Christensen could not follow. Easy when I relax and rest when speeding. Now much more violent with V8 so I can't feel asleep. Around 20 girls, mostly ex Bruggen or LR, but I found one now very attractive for me, easier and better for me. More choice at Sharks, not meaning higher quality.

UssbTravel
03-07-23, 10:21
I remember I sometimes drove after my climbing sport in Alps or Mont Ventoux, during whole night to Bruggen for Madeleine, and it was before sound of thunder V8 , when even Tom Christensen could not follow. Easy when I relax and rest when speeding. Now much more violent with V8 so I can't feel asleep. Around 20 girls, mostly ex Bruggen or LR, but I found one now very attractive for me, easier and better for me. More choice at Sharks, not meaning higher quality.I don't believe there were Italian in GT or LivingRoom.

Sirioja
03-07-23, 21:33
I don't believe there were Italian in GT or LivingRoom.She worked at Samya where I discovered her, then Bruggen, then PHG and she improved like good wine for elegance, class and GFE and not speaking about money, high value for money.

Sirioja
03-15-23, 09:13
Beautiful black dog is now my friend even he doesn t understand to play football when my dog played goalkeeper, but we will try again. Better breakfast than in Bruggen. I was happy to see long time in business Kira but still no tattoo nor silicon, still a woman image with superb naturals, a miracle after so many years. I m happy because I still see girls with no silicon nor tattoo, looking like normal woman, not porn doll. My french friend who moved from Bruggen to Sharks running after silicon and tattoes, different tastes.

UssbTravel
03-15-23, 17:00
Beautiful black dog is now my friend even he doesn t understand to play football when my dog played goalkeeper, but we will try again. Better breakfast than in Bruggen. I was happy to see long time in business Kira but still no tattoo nor silicon, still a woman image with superb naturals, a miracle after so many years. I m happy because I still see girls with no silicon nor tattoo, looking like normal woman, not porn doll. My french friend who moved from Bruggen to Sharks running after silicon and tattoes, different tastes.I was there two months ago. The breakfast was one of the worst I experienced. No made to order omelets and all the food is low quality for 70 euros entry fee.

Sirioja
03-15-23, 18:22
I was there two months ago. The breakfast was one of the worst I experienced. No made to order omelets and all the food is low quality for 70 euros entry fee.Quite good breakfast on my visits, correct diner and still pizzas on evening. Better for club than Bruggen for me, even less girls, but I prefer 1 woman than 50 silicon. 60 at Bruggen on 2020, 70 now. Before cats, now black dog.

UssbTravel
03-15-23, 21:04
Quite good breakfast on my visits, correct diner and still pizzas on evening. Better for club than Bruggen for me, even less girls, but I prefer 1 woman than 50 silicon. 60 at Bruggen on 2020, 70 now. Before cats, now black dog.They didn't even have fresh eggs when I visited.

Szous
03-15-23, 21:18
Hi,

I'm traveling to Cologne tomorrow, debating between Samya and Golden Gate, what are you guys recommend? What is the rate for both of them right now?

Sirioja
03-16-23, 00:33
Hi,

I'm traveling to Cologne tomorrow, debating between Samya and Golden Gate, what are you guys recommend? What is the rate for both of them right now?Entry 70 at GG, 60 at Samya and fifth for free. For girls, 65/30 at GG, now upselling with many at Samya.

Szous
03-16-23, 08:00
Entry 70 at GG, 60 at Samya and fifth for free. For girls, 65/30 at GG, now upselling with many at Samya.Thanks for the answer; I will stick it with Golden gate, which time do you recommend for visiting?

Sirioja
03-16-23, 09:39
They didn't even have fresh eggs when I visited.I don t look for Easter eggs in garden, I prefer to play with black dog. Better You call desk to ask. Really friendly desk.

Sirioja
03-16-23, 17:03
Thanks for the answer; I will stick it with Golden gate, which time do you recommend for visiting?I can only visit between Friday and Sunday which should be best casting. Before 2 pm for breakfast. Almost full casting at 3/4 pm. Only few attractive, more woman types than teens.

UssbTravel
03-20-23, 09:18
I can only visit between Friday and Sunday which should be best casting. Before 2 pm for breakfast. Almost full casting at 3/4 pm. Only few attractive, more woman types than teens.What's her name at GG?

Sirioja
03-20-23, 10:00
What's her name at GG?Yes, for her first room, just arrived at GG from Hamburg. She didn t know how to take room, had to explain her. We were in room 4 , no room like this at Bruggen nor LR nor Globe. Cute, full natural with only very few small tattoes, friendly and sweet, but far higher level Germans at Sharks or 6 NL. I could have again my hot chocolate, pizzas on evening, I like quiet GG. I found on this Saturday at Sharks, same very high value for money than at GG, a German versus Italia.

Sirioja
03-25-23, 10:59
Free entry for birthday, same like at Bruggen, when weather was not good to cross 3500 high Girose glacier which should be quite wild now, if still possible to reach. If I go to death and I wish I can reach on Easter, but I prefer to see the beauty, rocks and crevaces. Foods are better for me than in Bruggen, with fruit juices and still my hot chocolate. Bis with elegant Italian from french manucure feet nails after I put off her stockings, to glamourous wavy, 80's style hair, in a great room with sunlight, to contemplate her natural beauty when she really improved for elegance since our first room many years ago. Complicated, but interesting, with her, even I won t be a long time booking she is used to from Bruggen. Interesting, few new girls are trying Golden Gate, so may try one just arriving, for her first room, like I did with a German from Hamburg on previous week end.

BbfsOnly
04-03-23, 08:01
The place is very warming from friendly staff. The girls were not pushy, and 30 minutes is only 65 euro.

Lots of locals here, and they are all friendly, made some from friends in there. Line up is okay, but its like that everywhere.

The days of real head turners are gone I guess, thinking of going back tonight. More men than woman on Saturday! With live DJ music.

Yes, this place is worth a return visit, my problem is its a 40 min drive from Dusseldorf.

Thampi62
04-26-23, 03:46
Hi friends.

What about the LU in GG on Saturdays? Can expect around 20. Do the atmosphere is friendly? Planning to visit on secon Saturday in July.

Sirioja
04-26-23, 06:35
Hi friends.

What about the LU in GG on Saturdays? Can expect around 20. Do the atmosphere is friendly? Planning to visit on secon Saturday in July.Swimming pool in more beautiful than in Bruggen garden. Many Bruggen and LR staff. Some very beautiful rooms, I enjoyed for 1 hour in one with 2 windows, so much higher quality than in Bruggen. High level for the club, feeling more quality than in Bruggen.

Clodius1
04-26-23, 15:49
Swimming pool in more beautiful than in Bruggen garden. Many Bruggen and LR staff. Some very beautiful rooms, I enjoyed for 1 hour in one with 2 windows, so much higher quality than in Bruggen. High level for the club, feeling more quality than in Bruggen.Hello Siri, I have a question for you about GG. Do they have a kitchen, or do you have to use a food truck outdoors? Also, is GG a good "day" club like GT was? Thanks.

Sirioja
04-26-23, 20:17
Hello Siri, I have a question for you about GG. Do they have a kitchen, or do you have to use a food truck outdoors? Also, is GG a good "day" club like GT was? Thanks.Yes, mostly day club with full casting around 6 pm. They prepare foods outside, for me better than at Bruggen.

Thampi62
04-27-23, 04:16
Swimming pool in more beautiful than in Bruggen garden. Many Bruggen and LR staff. Some very beautiful rooms, I enjoyed for 1 hour in one with 2 windows, so much higher quality than in Bruggen. High level for the club, feeling more quality than in Bruggen.Thanks Siri. Any good news on Happy Garden near by? Worth a visit along with GG staying in Hoffman hotel near by?

Regards.

Maxime
04-27-23, 10:06
For people who don't need beer or hot food, they can enter GG now for 40 Euro (includes still the rest, so also breakfast and softdrinks, etc).

For 30 euro you can eat a lot and very good in Germany, so might be interesting option for many.

BTW, the foodtruck has been moved "inside" on the small terrace next to the breakfast / lunch / dining room. Food is ok, but might be not worth the extra 30 euro.

Sirioja
04-27-23, 13:09
For people who don't need beer or hot food, they can enter GG now for 40 Euro (includes still the rest, so also breakfast and softdrinks, etc).

For 30 euro you can eat a lot and very good in Germany, so might be interesting option for many.

BTW, the foodtruck has been moved "inside" on the small terrace next to the breakfast / black / dining room. Food is ok, but might be not worth the extra 30 euro.Too far from my beloved mountains, but good for me when beer make Germans fat at 40 yo and also bad breathe, when breakfast is most important for me according to my sports and 70 is too expensive for level of casting, only 1 for me. But I love black dog.

AznHotBoy
04-29-23, 10:28

30 E for food and beers is pretty good even for Germany today.

10 years ago at GT I could drink 10+ beers and fuck 10+ girls to completion in a day, everyday for a week. These days I'll have 1 beer and my dick stops working. LOL! A decade really makes a difference. Don't let people say 30's is the new 20's. It's not!

I'll probably take the no beer option then.

Sirioja
05-01-23, 05:06
White gay Sunday party under sun when unfortunately not in my beloved mountains. Many white in garden. Swimming pool is too cold. Best was to play with black dog female, now I know why I love her. No discount 40 yesterday, but I understand why they made this discount when casting is so poor, worse and worse, not worthing to pay more, Babylon, Gold and Penelope should be better. My tip is not to go on Saturday and Sunday when sunny, when many Bruggen regulars were seen. I was told 31 girls on evening, I would say much more than double guys when parking was full at 2 pm when I arrived from Freubad, I really fell from the plane compare to Freubad looks even some girls are missing there, much more white but many girls not busy, some really fat and some looking old, as I told desk: big problem about casting, not worthing to pay 70 . I wonder, even if owned by BITICI which own Freubad, what will be LR casting level, when Golden Gate don t find beauties, but Globe is also not anymore able.

Thampi62
05-02-23, 03:27
Babylon, Gold and Penelope should be better. My tip is not to go on Saturday and Sunday when sunny, when many Bruggen regulars were seen. I was told 31 girls on eveningThat is great information. As a tourist visitor it will be better to avoid Saturdays and Sundays even though the LU is not okay.

Thampi62
05-02-23, 03:34
30 E for food and beers is pretty good even for Germany today.

10 years ago at GT I could drink 10+ beers and fuck 10+ girls to completion in a day, everyday for a week. These days I'll have 1 beer and my dick stops working. LOL! A decade really makes a difference. Don't let people say 30's is the new 20's. It's not!

I'll probably take the no beer option then.I do my room before having beers otherwise performance will be sub standard. He he. Age matters. After one session eating in between drinking couple of beers, watching beauties, sauna and nap in between. If situation permits go for a second session. As an FKK monger I prefer to add 30 for food and beer. My plan in July.

Sirioja
05-02-23, 06:25
I do my room before having beers otherwise performance will be sub standard. He he. Age matters. After one session eating in between drinking couple of beers, watching beauties, sauna and nap in between. If situation permits go for a second session. As an FKK monger I prefer to add 30 for food and beer. My plan in July.Good luck to find beauties for your eyes, casting really not worthing 70 for entry when 40 is more than enough when beer make fat. Pity when really beautiful club with some great rooms with window, more beautiful garden than in Bruggen. Quite crowded on Sunday party but many guys didn t go to girls, many really not busy. I preferred to give up at 9 pm, very unusual for me. Open now til 1 am on week days and 3 am on Friday and Saturday. Breakfast finish around 2 pm.

Sirioja
05-20-23, 02:17
Most beautiful club in Germany for me. Much better garden than at Bruggen. Rooms at Globe are just ridiculous low quality compare to our usual room with my girl to enjoy her beauty in sunlight through 2 windows in room. Now I pay entry 40 because only 1 girl for me. Not busy on this Friday evening, only me at 2 am when now closing at 3 am on Friday and Saturday.

Sirioja
05-21-23, 04:50
On this Saturday, room with 3 windows where I was already when was Villa Vertigo or Villa Vanila. Again entry 40 with breakfast and hot chocolate, cacao as they say. I was happy to see my black dog woman friend. When will be warmer, 6 beds with curtains in beautiful garden, to enjoy beauty in nature. I prefer only 1 beauty rather than 60 average.

UssbTravel
05-25-23, 22:32
On this Saturday, room with 3 windows where I was already when was Villa Vertigo or Villa Vanila. Again entry 40 with breakfast and hot chocolate, cacao as they say. I was happy to see my black dog woman friend. When will be warmer, 6 beds with curtains in beautiful garden, to enjoy beauty in nature. I prefer only 1 beauty rather than 60 average.I just double check the website and it's stating the entry fee is still 70 euros. Thank you.

Sirioja
05-26-23, 06:26
I just double check the website and it's stating the entry fee is still 70 euros. Thank you.On last week end, I paid twice entry 40 and with breakfast on Saturday. Not working when party. When I go only for 1 girl and to play with black dog, casting don t worth to pay more for me. Pity when GG is the most beautiful club in Germany, much more beautiful with much better rooms than at Bruggen.

Maxime
05-26-23, 06:32

BTW, the foodtruck has been moved "inside" on the small terrace next to the breakfast / lunch / dining room. Food is ok, but might be not worth the extra 30 euro.As you can see here there are 2 entrance options: 70 euro for full drink and food and 40 euro without beer or warm food.

Sirioja
05-26-23, 16:52
As you can see here there are 2 entrance options: 70 euro for full drink and food and 40 euro without beer or warm food.No beer making fat and bad breathe for me. 40 with breakfast and maybe also pizzas. They have to attract new beauties, even they have the most glamourous for me and I like to play fighting with black dog.

Arnold15
06-13-23, 13:18
No beer making fat and bad breathe for me. 40 with breakfast and maybe also pizzas. They have to attract new beauties, even they have the most glamourous for me and I like to play fighting with black dog.I like service and attitude from girls at ACA, but locals are so so bad.

What is best alternative to ACA Gold in Dusseldorf / Dortmund?

I want good service from girls and good locals.

Casting not so important.

Magnum and Oceans = shit.

Villa Verena?
Penelope?
Living Room?
Luder Lounge?
Freudenhaus Dortmund?

Sirioja
06-13-23, 19:08
I like service and attitude from girls at ACA, but locals are so so bad.

Villa Verena?
Penelope?
Living Room?
Luder Lounge?
Freudenhaus Dortmund?By locals, you mean Turkish? I like Penelope and never had problems with Turkish when we don't play same game. Penelope is at best at night, but if you want to avoid Turkish, go from 6 pm to 9 pm, quite sleeping earlier but sauna and garden pool. Living room need to find girls, about 15 . Verena is AO RTC?

Kawaii50
06-13-23, 22:50
I went to Golden Gate for the first time May 23 - 25 & 27,20223. Tues, Wed, Thu, & Sat.

I loved the Club lay out. The bar and sitting room is first class. The outside area reminds me of Golden Time except, much, much better.

The Line Up was very good about 20-30 girls. One girl reminded me of Penny from the Big Bang Theory. One day a Very pretty natural blonde was there. I didn't see her waiting around very much.

I met Valeria the slender tall, Italian beauty. Wow, GFE service 65 e for 30 minutes. I had to take 130 for 60 minutes. I got spoiled with her. I did not want to go to the beautiful GG room with shower with any other girl. I talked to a cute girl with a short blonde hair cut, Ella.

Friday, I had gone to FKK Babylon, there were many total nude RO girls but none compared to the LU at GG. I was disappointed and decided to go back to GG on Sat.

GG was such a treat, Oase and Sharks with 100 Euro cost, seemed too expensive for a trial and error experience. My vote is go to Golden Gate especially with the nice weather.

I like service and attitude from girls at ACA, but locals are so so bad.

Villa Verena?
Penelope?
Living Room?
Luder Lounge?
Freudenhaus Dortmund?

Akibono
06-13-23, 23:20
I went to Golden Gate for the first time May 23 - 25 & 27,20223. Tues, Wed, Thu, & Sat.

I loved the Club lay out. The bar and sitting room is first class. The outside area reminds me of Golden Time except, much, much better.

The Line Up was very good about 20-30 girls. One girl reminded me of Penny from the Big Bang Theory. One day a Very pretty natural blonde was there. I didn't see her waiting around very much.

I met Valeria the slender tall, Italian beauty. Wow, GFE service 65 e for 30 minutes. I had to take 130 for 60 minutes. I got spoiled with her. I did not want to go to the beautiful GG room with shower with any other girl. I talked to a cute girl with a short blonde hair cut, Ella.

Friday, I had gone to FKK Babylon, there were many total nude RO girls but none compared to the LU at GG. I was disappointed and decided to go back to GG on Sat.

GG was such a treat, Oase and Sharks with 100 Euro cost, seemed too expensive for a trial and error experience. My vote is go to Golden Gate especially with the nice weather.How is the service level compared to the old GoldenTime? How about the staff? The old GT tried to keep the service level high and girls that did not measure up were let go. The theme would ask about the service levels from new girls. Do you know if they still screen at the door? Thanks.

Kawaii50
06-14-23, 02:29
Akibono,

The last time I went to GT was 2019 the summer before COVID. I loved going there.

I went to GG in late May and spent my 4 days with Italian Valeria. The other girls were very appealing and to me higher standard than other NRW clubs. When I went to Babylon and Sixsens, the LU looked like RO hustlers.

The have a dry sauna. There was no warm jacuzzi. When you go to the rooms upstairs, you can take a quick shower in the adjoining room before you have a session with your girl. The rooms were very nice.

Receptionist buzzes you in, the same as GT. Everything at the club was clean and staff ready to please. I use to stay at a hotel half way to GT and LR. Now, I will plan to stay at a hotel close to Golden Gate. 65 e for 30 minutes is good value for your money with girls that really try to make you happy.

How is the service level compared to the old GoldenTime? How about the staff? The old GT tried to keep the service level high and girls that did not measure up were let go. The theme would ask about the service levels from new girls. Do you know if they still screen at the door? Thanks.

Sirioja
06-14-23, 05:05
How is the service level compared to the old GoldenTime? How about the staff? The old GT tried to keep the service level high and girls that did not measure up were let go. The theme would ask about the service levels from new girls. Do you know if they still screen at the door? Thanks.Not same selection at the door. I m so welcome again, despite a ex LR girl, to play with female black dog. GG is much higher level building and garden than Bruggen, the most beautiful in Germany. Only casting is very average for me, always going with same girl who is not so tall like a model.

Sirioja
06-14-23, 19:56
Not same selection at the door. I m so welcome again, despite a ex LR girl, to play with female black dog. GG is much higher level building and garden than Bruggen, the most beautiful in Germany. Only casting is very average for me, always going with same girl who is not so tall like a model.Because of very average casting, I pay now only entry 40, when 70 is too expensive for casting which is bad point at GG.

Maxime
06-15-23, 13:39
No service management is done, so any girls don't offer DFK or OWO, or if so, at an extra cost above the already steep Euro 65/130 for 30/60 minutes.

Beware, as of 1 July the prices go even higher, to 80/150 euro, and probably without any service improvement, so make your own conclusion.

Sirioja
06-15-23, 20:25
No service management is done, so any girls don't offer DFK or OWO, or if so, at an extra cost above the already steep Euro 65/130 for 30/60 minutes.

Beware, as of 1 July the prices go even higher, to 80/150 euro, and probably without any service improvement, so make your own conclusion.Who told you for girls increasing rate on 1 July, when I had many 195/90 rooms with real FK and BBBJ and on last Sunday and was not told.

TheRugdr
06-16-23, 12:18

Beware, as of 1 July the prices go even higher, to 80/150 euro, and probably without any service improvement, so make your own conclusion.That really puts me off on visiting. The best thing about LR and GT was the consistency and management of service levels. Nearly all girls included DFK and OWO for the base price. CIM was 25 more. You could immediately go to management with any problems and they would always ask for feedback on the girls you rooomed with.

Sirioja
06-16-23, 18:09
That really puts me off on visiting. The best thing about LR and GT was the consistency and management of service levels. Nearly all girls included DFK and OWO for the base price. CIM was 25 more. You could immediately go to management with any problems and they would always ask for feedback on the girls you rooomed with.Same desk than at Bruggen where I never needed to cry about a girl, when I work to try to receive the best, when I don t think I paid so I must receive. If increasing rate from 130 to 150/60 , I don t see many looks worthing so expensive, when I only pay entry 40 because of looks.

Sirioja
06-25-23, 22:24
Really most beautifyl club in Germany with great rooms. When slow business for most girls at Sharks, some are now busy at GG with many NL. Less girls, but more interesting casting for my standard, when Paola. Pol and Kira were missing, but I could go with 3 , but unfortunately one very pretty but silicon, but I dreamed on real woman, so elegant in red. Girls are more elegant dressed than full naked and great erotic game to discover below, I was not disappointed at all when full natural with 0 tattoo. Some sex in garden on this sunny very warm Saturday. Black dog seemed tired under sun.

Sirioja
06-26-23, 08:46
Casting is improving. I know 5 looks I would go to at Globe. Unfortunately, one silicon and I block now on this. I really hate.

Thampi62
06-27-23, 12:43
Casting is improving. I know 5 looks I would go to at Globe. Unfortunately, one silicon and I block now on this. I really hate.Good to hear that way. Will be visiting on Sunday and hopefully expecting a great optics at that time. What is that Black dog mentioned by you, Siri? Any recommendation on friendly ladies.

Kawaii50
06-27-23, 18:52
What is that Black dog mentioned by you, Siri?The Black Dog is the Golden Gate mascot. She is a friendly, young medium size dog that is Very Strong. Some of the male staff plays with her and they become tired because she pulls with a lot of power.

Thampi62
06-27-23, 19:12
The Black Dog is the Golden Gate mascot. She is a friendly, young medium size dog that is Very Strong. Some of the male staff plays with her and they become tired because she pulls with a lot of power.Very interesting. Wish to play as she is not expecting anything from us other than a handful of food.

Sirioja
06-27-23, 20:40
Good to hear that way. Will be visiting on Sunday and hopefully expecting a great optics at that time. What is that Black dog mentioned by you, Siri? Any recommendation on friendly ladies.Saturday is best casting day, second on Friday. Black dog always want to fight with me, maybe because a female.

Thampi62
07-01-23, 12:04
Saturday is best casting day, second on Friday. Black dog always want to fight with me, maybe because a female.She will be more angry with you when you share multiple rooms with ladies. He he. Ladies will allways be ladies.

Sirioja
07-02-23, 07:01
She will be more angry with you when you share multiple rooms with ladies. He he. Ladies will allways be ladies.Yesterday, I was told lady in black in doggy is on vacation, around 35 kgs always playing pulling fighting. Male would be about 40 kgs. I saw most interesting casting I know in FKK land, with beautiful Kira back. Unfortunately, rainy, but repeated with my Russian discovery in a beautiful room where we opened window. Good point is girls rate didn t increase and high level in bed for some girls. Not the place if looking for teens, but the place to find some beautiful women, 5 for me, I don t find in other clubs.

Thampi62
07-02-23, 17:26
Yesterday, I was told lady in black in doggy is on vacation, around 35 kgs always playing pulling fighting. Male would be about 40 kgs. I saw most interesting casting I know in FKK land, with beautiful Kira back. Unfortunately, rainy, but repeated with my Russian discovery in a beautiful room where we opened window. Good point is girls rate didn t increase and high level in bed for some girls. Not the place if looking for teens, but the place to find some beautiful women, 5 for me, I don t find in other clubs.Happy to hear the rates not increased. I am also behind ladies not for girls. Maturity give more companionship so called GFE.

Sirioja
07-02-23, 23:36
Happy to hear the rates not increased. I am also behind ladies not for girls. Maturity give more companionship so called GFE.No black friend to play with, but still entry 40 for me and 65/30 with girls. One of best value for quality in most beautiful club in Germany with great rooms inspiring me for sex. I prefer than Bruggen, higher level club now.

Sirioja
07-03-23, 08:23
Really very pretty Amy speaking french, such pity with big silicon, when all other is perfect.

Thampi62
07-05-23, 03:04
Really very pretty Amy speaking french, such pity with big silicon, when all other is perfect.Most of the men like naturals, then why these ladies enhancing with silicones? To boost their confidence? I even have a reluctance towards massive tattoos on the beautiful skin too.

Sirioja
07-05-23, 05:47
Most of the men like naturals, then why these ladies enhancing with silicones? To boost their confidence? I even have a reluctance towards massive tattoos on the beautiful skin too.Many guys like big breasts, many are excited by porn or prostitute looks, when I m excited by elegance and look like normal natural woman. GG casting have good potential for me, when I don t find many among mass at big Sharks with 80 but mostly little Romanians.

Sirioja
07-15-23, 06:36
One of the tallest I saw in FKK land, very slim but with round ass, Cristina who started at World, is back, after Bruggen.

Nooky Ninja
07-20-23, 19:53
Ninja visit last Sunday. Facilities among the best in all DE. But line-up just terrible-unattractive, bored girls wanted 100 EUR for 30 min with kiss and BBJ. Reception say 27 working; Ninja never see more than 10 (from 1500 til 2030). Maybe Sat. Night before good but Ninja left ungepopped. Maybe also only 20 or so mongers. Tote Hosen uber alles.

Someone needs to confirm better and more choices Fri-Sat after actual visit. Ninja wait til end of summer or at least some weeks after NRW returns from holidays mid Aug.

Good that Admin has updated thread name. Will be easier to post and follow. Thanks.

Sirioja
07-21-23, 06:37
I confirm some girls are on holidays since 14 and casting is now not at best. Prettiest are not for 100/30 but less. Better value than Sharks with some higher level. My best potential, when my German escort almost left Sharks for her big money escorting business with Germans who ask to marry her, when I don't, but wait she returns to Sharks for me, as I tell her, if she wants a man to take care of her, treating her like a woman, for 200/90 for a so fresh woman type, rare one in FKK land.

David1266
07-22-23, 18:42
Ninja visit last Sunday. Facilities among the best in all DE. But line-up just terrible-unattractive, bored girls wanted 100 EUR for 30 min with kiss and BBJ. Reception say 27 working; Ninja never see more than 10 (from 1500 til 2030). Maybe Sat. Night before good but Ninja left ungepopped. Maybe also only 20 or so mongers. Tote Hosen uber alles..Thank you Ninja, this is very very helpful I was going to visit GG but cancel the plan.

This is the list I created (I know it's subjective) based on my own experience and other's review this year. I visited 8, but never AG / LR / GG because of bad reviews.

Is there any other good club in NRW which is worth visiting?

-- Lineup quality 2023-.

A+: Globe.

A: Sharks, Oase, Samya.

Be: Palace, Mainhattan.

See: AcapulcoGold, LivingRoom, GoldenGate.

The: World, Mondial.

I never visited them.

Sirioja
07-23-23, 07:43
Thank you Ninja, this is very very helpful I was going to visit GG but cancel the plan.

This is the list I created (I know it's subjective) based on my own experience and other's review this year. I visited 8, but never AG / LR / GG because of bad reviews.

Is there any other good club in NRW which is worth visiting?

-- Lineup quality 2023-.

A+: Globe.

A: Sharks, Oase, Samya.

Be: Palace, Mainhattan.

See: AcapulcoGold, LivingRoom, GoldenGate.

The: World, Mondial.

I never visited them.If 2023 Globe casting is A+ for You, then should be easy for You to find pretty girls almost everywhere. When they will be back from holidays, I know GG girls I would run to at Globe, compare to mostly little Romanians now there. After my holidays, too far from GG, GG which is best value and best club quality I know, should be my weekly club, perfect example of quantity and quality, compare to what I saw at Sharks on last night, Saturday, so far below my German now escorting.

David1266
07-25-23, 02:29
If 2023 Globe casting is A+ for You, then should be easy for You to find pretty girls almost everywhere. When they will be back from holidays, I know GG girls I would run to at Globe, compare to mostly little Romanians now there. After my holidays, too far from GG, GG which is best value and best club quality I know, should be my weekly club, perfect example of quantity and quality, compare to what I saw at Sharks on last night, Saturday, so far below my German now escorting.Thanks very much Sirioja. That's what I wanted to know. I gave GG a low rating because of two very negative reviews, but after hearing your opinion, I now decided to visit there. With the Deutschland-ticket, it's free to go any FKK in NRW.

I also didn't like Globe casting (only one visit), but rated A+ because of so many positive reviews from others. But with your information, I change the rating.

-- Lineup quality 2023-.

A: Sharks, OASE, Samya, Globe, Artemis.

Be: Palace, Mainhattan, GoldenGate (see: AcapulcoGold, LivingRoom.

The: World.

Sirioja
07-26-23, 05:25
Thanks very much Sirioja. That's what I wanted to know. I gave GG a low rating because of two very negative reviews, but after hearing your opinion, I now decided to visit there. With the Deutschland-ticket, it's free to go any FKK in NRW.

I also didn't like Globe casting (only one visit), but rated A+ because of so many positive reviews from others. But with your information, I change the rating.

-- Lineup quality 2023-.

A: Sharks, OASE, Samya, Globe, Artemis.

Be: Palace, Mainhattan, GoldenGate (see: AcapulcoGold, LivingRoom.

The: World.Better not to believe all what is written, but make own opinion. For a very different guy like me who prefer women than porn dolls, GG is best value for quality for me, when Globe is down for quality compare to what it was and Sharks is average since few weeks. When some girls are now on holidays, GG casting will be better on beginning of September. Better to discover. I will return after my sporty holidays.

TheRugdr
08-04-23, 08:28
I recently had my first visits to Golden Gate. One on a weekday afternoon, and one on a Saturday afternoon. Both were disappointing. The gardens are nice, but that doesn't mean much during the recent cloudy and rainy weather. The selection of ladies was poor. Unattractive and thicker girls. It's never a good sign when the women I fancy most is the one working reception (Roxy).

I did hesitantly go to the room with Bibi (a short, somewhat thick, especially in the legs, girl who always wear glasses). I also went to the room with her Amy (a taller, attractive blonde). Amy was the most attractive girl there, in my opinion, out of the dozen girls on a Saturday afternoon. However, I find it hard to believe that the managers are the same as the old GT and LR, because the service levels were attrocious. No DFK or GFE with either girl. 80 euros for 30 minutes of "standard" service, or 100 euros for the upgraded service with includes OWO and DATY. Both girls were mechanical and lackluster.

I won't return to Golden Gate anytime soon.

UssbTravel
08-04-23, 18:53
This is the worst club in the area. All the girls are old and the worse thing is that they will scam you and upsell you in the room from €150 to €300 per hour for everything with bad attitude. Aviod it at all cost. The management team will force you to pay even if you enter the room for 5 minutes. It's the worst club in Germany IMHO.

Sirioja
08-05-23, 07:39
I thought I wrote best girls are on holidays since 14 July, when I had so many great GFE 130/150/60,195/200/90 rooms since February with elegant woman types. When I asked desk in July, still 65/70/30 . When I will finish my sporty holidays, I have no doubt about where I will go for best quality and best value in best rooms, when my Sharks rare German is now on escorting and I won t run after her, but I want again my tall, slim, so GFE woman, Russian at GG. Bad, really pretty Amy I would run to at Globe or Sharks is silicon I really don t like.

UssbTravel
08-06-23, 10:34
Even the cheap entry is not worth it, considering that does not include food and very likely you will get scammed by the girls with the help of the sketchy management. This club has nothing to do with the goldentime in the past. 100 HH with unbelievable upselling tactics in the room. Very unsafe environment even located in Germany.

Sirioja
08-06-23, 21:30
Even the cheap entry is not worth it, considering that does not include food and very likely you will get scammed by the girls with the help of the sketchy management. This club has nothing to do with the goldentime in the past. 100 HH with unbelievable upselling tactics in the room. Very unsafe environment even located in Germany.With entry 40 , I eat big breakfast before 2 pm and pizza or else after 10 pm. When all girls and staff knew I went only with one with 0 upselling but elegance and GFE, when I decided to change, when felt I touched the limit, I was really welcome by Russian and also no upselling. After experiencing new Sharks hype, Tunisian speaking french asking 200/60 when very professionnal with many limits and small pussy, I know far higher level at GG for less expensive. For quality, GG is best for me, when quantity at Sharks, but for average.

Sirioja
08-09-23, 11:02
For those looking for little schoolgirl type like my French friend, GG may not be the place, but for those attracted by elegant woman type like me, Kira, Paula. Pol, Italian and Russian, all really not thick and no cellulite, without silicon nor big tattoo. No upselling experienced, I think they prefer I return to repeat. I would run to milky skin, so pretty face and sexy ass Amy, at Sharks or Globe, but unfortunately silicon I hate, when a rare beauty in FKK land for me. When 20/25 girls usually even on Saturday, better to wait after holidays when stars will return from their holidays. When you find a girl for you, you can enjoy her in a very beautiful large room with windows at GG versus in dark rooms at Globe. When I will return from my sporty holidays, I wish to fuck my elegant Russian in so beautiful garden. Should be my club for after holidays, when best value for money for me.

Sucker17
08-16-23, 00:33
With entry 40 , I eat big breakfast before 2 pm and pizza or else after 10 pm. When all girls and staff knew I went only with one with 0 upselling but elegance and GFE, when I decided to change, when felt I touched the limit, I was really welcome by Russian and also no upselling. After experiencing new Sharks hype, Tunisian speaking french asking 200/60 when very professionnal with many limits and small pussy, I know far higher level at GG for less expensive. For quality, GG is best for me, when quantity at Sharks, but for average.I understood the first sentence, but the rest was just incomprehensible and incoherent. You'd be easier to understand, just speaking French. Too bad it is not allowed on ISG.

Neurosynth
08-16-23, 08:23
I understood the first sentence, but the rest was just incomprehensible and incoherent. . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHNbHn3i9S4

Sirioja
08-16-23, 11:36
I understood the first sentence, but the rest was just incomprehensible and incoherent. You'd be easier to understand, just speaking French. Too bad it is not allowed on ISG.I write on this forum only because in English, but at least I know a bit about GG, my best value for quality since months, when Freubad. Ch fell like Globe.

Neurosynth
08-17-23, 06:50
I write on this forum only because in English, but at least I know a bit about GG, my best value for quality since months, when Freubad. Ch fell like Globe.I've learned to appreciate your sheer mass of apparent consumption. It makes for useful information once I factor in your skewed measures. And yes, I know, you need truly beautiful women!

Kidding! LOL.

MoneySign
08-28-23, 01:10
I can see why many of you have complained about the services at this club, but I think bad services come mostly from the new crop of women who started this line of work after the pandemic. For this new generation, they're not different than the ones you would meet at Sharks or at any other club. The part helping Golden Gate (GG), for the time being, is the former Golden Time (GT) Bruggen women who still provide legacy GT services, but they tend to be older (late 20's to early 30's). If you ask the receptionists about the price for a 30 min session, they would tell you that it starts at 65 Euro. The key word here is "starts". They never said that it is the fixed or absolute price. Keep that in mind. I guess that the club cannot legally dictate how much the women can make per 30 min anymore (as it was done back in those GT days) because of the 2016 law or something. That's probably a reason why GG doesn't post the price for 30 min on its website. I guess.

Anyway, I spent couple days in the last week of June at this club. The lineup and optic levels were actually not bad although the services from the top tier (new generation) women were kind of sucks. Here is the list of the ladies that I saw and was interested in when I was there. I listed them based on my subjective feeling about their looks, starting with the hottest one.

1) Bianca (1. 65 m early 20's Rom): She started out this type of work in Switzerland and is new to GG this year. This is the woman that few posters have compared her look to that of the character Penny from the American TV sitcom "The Big Bang Theory". She certainly bears some resemblance of that actress. Bianca is kind of like one of those college hot blondes or cheerleaders you would typically see walking on college campuses or in a mall and fancy about. I normally spent a lot of time conversing with the ladies that I'm interested in to find out what kind of services they provide before going to the room. Bianca's look was captivating that I made the mistake by letting my other head take charged. LOL. I thought the standard price was typically 65 to 70, but she wanted 100/30 with BBBJ but without DFK once we're in the room. WTF! At least she allowed DATY and fingering. Will not repeat.

2) Amy (1. 70 m early 20's Rom): She's a friend of Bianca, and they hang out together. Just like Bianca, she moved from working at a Switzerland club to working at GG. Amy is another college-like hottie, but her silicon enhancement was so badly done that really turned me off. I chatted with her while sitting outside enjoying the sun and the black Labrador, and she seemed to enjoy socializing. Unfortunately, she wouldn't offer DFK because kissing is only for love according to her. WTF! She wanted 100/30, so I passed.

3) Oksana/Oxana (1. 72 m late 20's Russian, former GT girl): She actually used to work at GT for 1. 5 years right before the pandemic. I had one session with her when she was at GT and never saw her again. She definitely provided GFE back then. I did not get the chance to session with her this time because she's busy with her regulars. I'll try her again if I get back there next time. This is the so called elegant Russian woman that a French socialist moron has frequently bragged about and teased you without mentioning her name. Now you know.

4) Valeria (1. 72 m 31 yo Italian, former GT girl): I saw her at GT few times but never got a chance to go with her because there was always another chic that had higher optic level than her at those days. She's 31 now but looks younger like in her late 20's. I have to admit that she still looks pretty fit and attractive at her age which kind of turned me on. LOL As I was standing in front of the bar smiling at her, she walked over and asked me if I want to have some fun. I jokingly said to her that it depends on what kind of fun I would get. She said "just like Golden Time". Damn! I was immediately sold without asking anything further. LOL. She delivered the kind of GFE services one would expect from the former GT club. I still think about how she cowgirled me while dkf-ing me until I came. What a feeling! LOL. Similarly, this is the Italian woman that French socialist has teased you about without saying her name until another poster revealed her. I would only repeat if there is no other choice simply because I prefer 25 and under. The damage was 70/30 as she asked for.

5) Jane (1. 77 m mid 20's Rom, former Livin Room girl): If you visited LivRm frequently few years before the pandemic, you probably still remember tall teenage Jane. I had few rooms with her back then when she was still a teenager at LivRm. She eventually got tired of me because of too much DFK. LOL. She looks and behaves much more mature and elegant now (in a good way) than the childish way she used to act when she was still at LivRm. She still looks pretty attractive though. I may try her again if there is no other option next time.

6) Paula (1. 76 m late 20's Polish, former GT girl): This is another former GT lady that I already sessioned with at GT, so I didn't feel the urge to spend time with her again. She actually looks better now than she was at GT when she was too skinny. She has gained some proportional weight in a good way that makes her more attractive than before.

There you have it. They are the top optic women at GG. I bet some of them are probably on vacations right now. I guess if you want good services, you probably want to go with the former GT women. There were dozen other women there that I had no interest in and don't care to talk about. Amy and Bianca are two hotties that I would love to do a threesome with if they provide GT GFE services at 70/30. Unfortunately, they don't.

One observation I had was that women like Amy, Bianca, and Francesca (from Sharks), who started out this type of work at Switzerland, have a tough time adjusting the lower price in Germany because they get used to the higher cost of living in Switzerland. I think it is human nature to not go backward. Whoever introduced them to this business should have suggested them to start in Germany first. They can then move on to Switzerland later on to get higher pay and finish their FKK career there.

Neurosynth
08-28-23, 08:03
I can see why many of you have complained about the services at this club, but I think bad services come mostly from the new crop of women who started this line of work after the pandemic. For this new generation, they're not different than the ones you would meet at Sharks or at any other club. The part helping Golden Gate (GG), for the time being, is the former Golden Time (GT) Bruggen women who still provide legacy GT services, but they tend to be older (late 20's to early 30's). If you ask the receptionists about the price for a 30 min session, they would tell you that it starts at 65 Euro. The key word here is "starts". They never said that it is the fixed or absolute price. Keep that in mind. I guess that the club cannot legally dictate how much the women can make per 30 min anymore (as it was done back in those GT days) because of the 2016 law or something. That's probably a reason why GG doesn't post the price for 30 min on its website. So what are the possibilities for AO joy there now?

Sirioja
08-28-23, 09:01
So what are the possibilities for AO joy there now?Maybe with some uglies like in RTC, or if You are able to make a WG in love for You, but if You are able to choose good ones and I m sure Amy could be, such pity for so big silicon, when no look like her at Globe, GG is one of best value for quality in Germany, 150/60 or 200/90 for high GFE level with elegant women for me. But for tip, You can find for extra 10 at Aldi and extra 50 at Bernds.

Sirioja
08-29-23, 07:37
When Kate at Bruggen was so right about so many guys obsessed about me and still going on here, when really bad Summer holidays when have to work instead of those I pay for the job, after wind and rain, now snow and Iseran closed and Audi Germany telling they prefer not to touch the motorsport from Ingolstadt, so needing to pick up back to France, so I needed a bit of sunshine on this Saturday after a nightmare Friday spending 4 hours on A3 safety line, so I chose best quality for my standard, GG rather than Hessen. Entry 40 when I arrived too late for breakfast after getting dangerous A4 new generation for rental car and organizing for motorsport as called by Germans S5 back to France. Bad start only eating yogurt when I didn't have time to eat on Friday, but real welcome from my girl. When I really needed to dream, with a so beautiful garden, I asked her to go in nature, between clouds and sun, I don t think any other room in garden, but great quality once again, confirming me GG is my best value in FKK land, when you love and look for women, not little girls nor porn images. Really bad silicon, but for her look and smiling, Amy may worth a try, when we experience from what we are, obsessed not paying to get what we enjoy. 190 for my day dreaming for 1 hour in garden and recovering resting from bad holidays.

Mathias037
09-06-23, 21:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

XXL
09-07-23, 07:56
Is there any web tool to translate Sirioja's text to a readable English. I have no idea what he is trying to tell us.He's doing this on purpose.

Sirioja
09-07-23, 08:40
He's doing this on purpose.My followers like below understand me and need to know and tell who are my girls, but funny to read not same experience, when I got my dream in so beautiful garden, when she wants so much to please me. We really get from what we are, once again.

Kuni042
09-10-23, 10:49
Have you tried chatgpt?

Is there any web tool to translate Sirioja's text to a readable English. I have no idea what he is trying to tell us.

Sirioja
09-10-23, 15:11
Have you tried chatgpt?Need at least that to compete with me.

Howie
09-29-23, 14:03
OK finally decided to take the plunge and visit this club. Last visit was many years ago under the old ownership of Villa Vertigo. Wasn't to impressed back then so not too sure about this visit.

Just paid 40 euro entry for all day pass with breakfast and soft drinks only. Not sure how long I'll be staying so opted not to go with the full 70 euro entry which includes main meals and beer. So far there are about two dozen girls with equal number of guys. Only two so far has caught my attention. Not stunners by any means but quite hot. Hoping for better arrivals later today. Been told minimum for a 30 minute room is 80 euro. Wish me luck for the rest of today.

Howie.

Sirioja
09-29-23, 15:27
OK finally decided to take the plunge and visit this club. Last visit was many years ago under the old ownership of Villa Vertigo. Wasn't to impressed back then so not too sure about this visit.

Just paid 40 euro entry for all day pass with breakfast and soft drinks only. Not sure how long I'll be staying so opted not to go with the full 70 euro entry which includes main meals and beer. So far there are about two dozen girls with equal number of guys. Only two so far has caught my attention. Not stunners by any means but quite hot. Hoping for better arrivals later today. Been told minimum for a 30 minute room is 80 euro. Wish me luck for the rest of today.

Howie.You can diner after 10 pm with 40.

Sirioja
09-30-23, 10:30
Since February, had many 130/60 , 195/90 , really GFE with highest level girls I know at the moment in FKK land. Since May, only my German who moved to escort, could compete. But my quality is not on fast 30 mn and everybody there know I always go with same, same like at LR before. When still Summer in my beloved legends, so I keep on my climbings, but after, no competition for where I will return for best value for quality with woman types.

Maxime
10-02-23, 08:38
No high quality girls at all in GG at the moment. They raised the price from 70 to 80 for half hour, but even then you don't get any decent service. If you want "normal" service with DFK and BBBJ, you pay at least double now, and the girls are certainly not the best looking ones in NRW.

Sirioja
10-02-23, 17:27
No high quality girls at all in GG at the moment. They raised the price from 70 to 80 for half hour, but even then you don't get any decent service. If you want "normal" service with DFK and BBBJ, you pay at least double now, and the girls are certainly not the best looking ones in NRW.I really wish still Summer on next week end to climb again Cormet Roselend and my friend Gran San Bernardino and when they don t want a mercenary, my company will have to give me little WRC car and I will return to my GG elegant woman types for 130/150/60 rate for my full real GFE. Should be my first choice to visit for highest quality I know in FKK land.

Eryk9021
10-04-23, 21:46
Second time here, was here in April 2023 for the first time. This time I paid 40 e for breakfast-only-entry, which is served only till 14, so at 17 it practically means no-food-ticket (with possibility of buying meals separately, like 10 e for goulash and 18 e for cordon bleu, menu differs from day to day).

LU estimated around 20. Some quite good looking ones, many older ones. Most of them bored and desperate, as there are almost no customers! Most girls I saw are professional, often older prostitutes, no natural girls.

Some girls were nagging me, even when trying to hide in porno kino, after 2-3 minutes a girl will try to nag you there, all the time! This is really annoying for me, I don't think this kind of behavior belongs to "premium club" this club tries to aspire! Even when I was relaxing, laying next to swimming pool, with closed eyes, annoying ladies were still shouting at me from 20 meters: "Hallo! Schatzi!

Emma with brown hair proposed me 100 e /30 min. Some Turkish women were annoying, one of them was Alma, I read about her bad service in Living Room, now she provides her bad service also here, for bigger price (she tried to sell me for 150 e /30 min). Does it sound "premium" enough?

There was Amy, exceptional beauty, tanned blonde with silicones, sweet face. On German forum she has few opinions (and also on here) that service is mechanical. I was really tempted to take her, she quoted me 80 e /30 min, but I think / suspect only covered BJ was included in this price. I asked one other guy who was with her, and he was not satisfied, he would not repeat with her. You know, if you are such a hot babe, and you get only one-time customers, you must be doing something really wrong.

So I passed on her eventually. Fortunately I had a good time with my usual lady (Valeria IT).

No service quality management is done at any level. No reliable price level is set and enforced. And that was important factor that was motivating me to get to such a rural area to reach GT. Food is now also out of picture (at least for me). I guess for many other customers this club failed their expectations, that is why they stopped coming here. Perhaps they came to a conclusion that "watching a porn and having a beer" is better way of spending time / money. I see future of this "premium" club in dark shades. I don't think I will get again a motivation to drive here again (club is long drive for me and in the middle of nowhere).

Sirioja
10-05-23, 06:20
Second time here, was here in April 2023 for the first time. This time I paid 40 e for breakfast-only-entry, which is served only till 14, so at 17 it practically means no-food-ticket (with possibility of buying meals separately, like 10 e for goulash and 18 e for cordon bleu, menu differs from day to day).

LU estimated around 20. Some quite good looking ones, many older ones. Most of them bored and desperate, as there are almost no customers! Most girls I saw are professional, often older prostitutes, no natural girls.

Some girls were nagging me, even when trying to hide in porno kino, after 2-3 minutes a girl will try to nag you there, all the time! This is really annoying for me, I don't think this kind of behavior belongs to "premium club" this club tries to aspire! Even when I was relaxing, laying next to swimming pool, with closed eyes, annoying ladies were still shouting at me from 20 meters: "Hallo! Schatzi!

Emma with brown hair proposed me 100 e /30 min. Some Turkish women were annoying, one of them was Alma, I read about her bad service in Living Room, now she provides her bad service also here, for bigger price (she tried to sell me for 150 e /30 min). Does it sound "premium" enough?

There was Amy, exceptional beauty, tanned blonde with silicones, sweet face. On German forum she has few opinions (and also on here) that service is mechanical. I was really tempted to take her, she quoted me 80 e /30 min, but I think / suspect only covered BJ was included in this price. I asked one other guy who was with her, and he was not satisfied, he would not repeat with her. You know, if you are such a hot babe, and you get only one-time customers, you must be doing something really wrong.

So I passed on her eventually. Fortunately I had a good time with my usual lady (Valeria IT).

No service quality management is done at any level. No reliable price level is set and enforced. And that was important factor that was motivating me to get to such a rural area to reach GT. Food is now also out of picture (at least for me). I guess for many other customers this club failed their expectations, that is why they stopped coming here. Perhaps they came to a conclusion that "watching a porn and having a beer" is better way of spending time / money. I see future of this "premium" club in dark shades. I don't think I will get again a motivation to drive here again (club is long drive for me and in the middle of nowhere).You didn't go with Amy because of other guys? Then giving me real will to try such beauty, despite silicon, but no tattoo. She will be my second choice. Should not be a bad visit after Valeria, not many on her level in FKK land and no upselling. GG is not fuck factory like past Bruggen.

Sirioja
10-15-23, 07:37
Now discount entry is 50 and can pay with CC and for drinks. About 30 girls but Kira, Paula, Amy and Valeria were missing. I don t know what happened. Fortunately for me, my number 1 and black dog were there. High Russian level in a room with 2 windows and sun. Really GFE reactive, she told me I behave in other way than others, 0 upselling. My best value for quality.

Sirioja
10-16-23, 07:33
Just pity, Germans prefer to watch their low level football team, where are Rainer Bonhof and Karl Heinz Forster? Rather than outstanding Ireland vs New Zealand which was not even played on German channels. At least, I could live my dream on this Summer, in one of the most beautiful garden, with my Russian very woman, so GFE and 0 upselling, same like Valeria before but I touched her limits and fucked too hard, when a real natural beauty. 0 upselling for me at GG, but welcoming girls to repeat. My best value in FKK land, around 70 per 30 , but no fast 30 mn for me with such GFE quality in so beautiful rooms or garden. Why to pay more expensive than my best quality and for woman images. Not the place for those who are excited by schoolgirls or need to see 80 asses, when I prefer to go with same girl as long she is my best. Public sex is possible in kino, but not usual with stars, I never saw any performing in kino.

Sirioja
10-21-23, 14:54
For her fans, Amira Samya with big tattoo on leg is now at GG, maybe she can go to sleep at home now. Even windy, but a guy sleeping under sun in beautiful garden. I paid entry 50 now with CC.

Sirioja
10-22-23, 19:42
On this year, 8 attractive looks seen and I would pay for at GG. Russia gave me such DT BBBJ pushing with her throat on me, nevertheless lack of magic on this room, too late. Italia started so sexy elegant, I was thinking to return, but blocked after her performance in kino. Now, my sporty tour to finish in Dolomiti, Frioul Venezia and Ventoux, but I find higher quality at Grefath than Bruggen.

DivorceChris
11-10-23, 14:19
Hi, can you visit the Golden GAte with another woman, whom is not a prostitute?

Sirioja
11-13-23, 08:27
No more Amira ex Samya? She tried many clubs since she left Samya, not sure GG is the right place for claimed princess with big tattoo. Bulgarian Turkish ex LR friendly Neli with silicon is back. Some girls smoke electronic cigarette which smell so bad, should be bad to kiss.

Mathias037
11-15-23, 23:42
Hi, can you visit the Golden GAte with another woman, whom is not a prostitute?Probably not explicitly forbidden, but they would be suspicius about what she would do there.

Sirioja
11-16-23, 06:47
Hi, can you visit the Golden GAte with another woman, whom is not a prostitute?Call and ask desk. Possible in some clubs.

Sirioja
11-19-23, 01:13
Back to Russia, when Zermatt Cervinia was also cancelled for women, when they fucked so much snow on glacier. Very woman behavior and deep GFE for 150/60 . Still fresh when I was her tenth hour, very busy. My best value in FKK land since July.

Sirioja
12-09-23, 21:12
Paid entry 50 with CC when I don t drink beer and don t like German foods. Could watch Val the Isere Bellevarde giant slalom second run, great, like at Bruggen years ago. Really icy, even Odermatt was really not easy. After, I decided not to wait for hours my Russian, but to answer Valeria. It who asked if I wanted her. She chose a great room upstairs, far better than room 9 at Bruggen, where I opened curtains to enjoy her beauty in daylight. She really did behave to please me, I could feel, she might behave to make me return to her like earlier til Summer. When quite slow business, I was happy to thank her for big pleasure with her on this year, even we could have many more rooms if she was more free at this time, when she really improved for glamour, elegance and GFE behavior since our discovery at Samya when she started this business. Quite rare when most usually lose freshness fast, but today, 6/7 years later, no soap taste or smell, but very deeply natural like with a girlfriend You don t send to shower when You desire her, rare GFE for her first room of day, I asked her how much she wanted? 150 for 1 very full hour, I didn't feel fucked for quality when seeing her woman type natural beauty and behavior, her behavior for kissing and BJ. GG is my best value for quality and money on 2023 , compare to Sharks since July and Globe. Not for schoolgirls fans. For porn, lovely Nelli ex LR may perform tornado. When ski time now, one more great visit for 200 for entry and 1 hour of real pleasure, when I get 2 high level woman types for 150/60 there and I also like to see Kira and Emy when I don t see such attractive at Sharks among 80 girls, nor Globe among 50.

Sirioja
12-10-23, 10:31
Paid entry 50 with CC when I don t drink beer and don t like German foods. Could watch Val the Isere Bellevarde giant slalom second run, great, like at Bruggen years ago. Really icy, even Odermatt was really not easy. After, I decided not to wait for hours my Russian, but to answer Valeria. It who asked if I wanted her. She chose a great room upstairs, far better than room 9 at Bruggen, where I opened curtains to enjoy her beauty in daylight. She really did behave to please me, I could feel, she might behave to make me return to her like earlier til Summer. When quite slow business, I was happy to thank her for big pleasure with her on this year, even we could have many more rooms if she was more free at this time, when she really improved for glamour, elegance and GFE behavior since our discovery at Samya when she started this business. Quite rare when most usually lose freshness fast, but today, 6/7 years later, no soap taste or smell, but very deeply natural like with a girlfriend You don t send to shower when You desire her, rare GFE for her first room of day, I asked her how much she wanted? 150 for 1 very full hour, I didn't feel fucked for quality when seeing her woman type natural beauty and behavior, her behavior for kissing and BJ. GG is my best value for quality and money on 2023 , compare to Sharks since July and Globe. Not for schoolgirls fans. For porn, lovely Nelli ex LR may perform tornado. When ski time now, one more great visit for 200 for entry and 1 hour of real pleasure, when I get 2 high level woman types for 150/60 there and I also like to see Kira and Emy when I don t see such attractive at Sharks among 80 girls, nor Globe among 50.Too busy Russian on early day and when she was free at 4. 30 pm, I already enjoyed my desire on real GFE when I was not interested to wait for hours. With Italia, knowing what each other like, real FK and top of GFE, when I love so much to fuck her, but when I cum, she doesn t run away, but still let me inside her, like at home. Other level for GFE than just few Romanian baby kiss, with most often upselling. Quality is for less expensive than paying to be fucked.

Explorer2715
12-27-23, 19:44
Visited on Friday and checked out a place, didn't go in, but liked the vibes. First time in a FKK.

Came back on Saturday.

Paid with Credit card, 70 E entrance fee. (Beer & food included).

Its a luxury club and so are the girls. Good way to keep the cheap crowd away.

Good selection of beers. Food was average.

Entrance was fantastic, like a big mansion, though entry gate is on the side. Private parking inside the villa.

Helpful, English speaking receptionist on Friday. Didn't talk much on Saturday entry.

Got a nice clean bathrobe and slippers.

Not too crowded. Probably 1-1 ratio.

Lot of old Men. We in 40's felt way too younger, but a rich crowd looking at the cars parked.

People chilling out more than exploring girls.

Big separate areas for food, for porn theater, for football, for Spa, for a dance area. DJ was nice to accommodate our requests.

Few girls were making the rounds and talking and interacting with men.

One can touch and fool around while talking, the girls do the same. They try to check if you are hard or not and decides accordingly if you would go or rest to recover for round 2.

Gave a girl 50 E for a lap dance for my friend, in public for 30 minutes. Nice couches and spacious area to hang out.

If was an embarrassing but funny, the girl did her best and showed here boobs and rubbed my friend all over. He loved it though feeling shy.

Ilina (Italian girl) with glasses, approached me. Chatted and fooled around and decided to go with her later.

Another Romania girl approached, fooled around for 15 minutes, Nice ass. Big boobs. Didn't go with her. Paid her 10 E, just like that.

Another broken Hindi speaking girl (May be from Arabic background) approached. Again fooled around, fake boobs, tight ass, didn't go with her.

Few more girls approached, didn't find to decide just yet. Enjoyed the fooling around and the atmosphere and the attention.

Ilina approached again, this time I decided to go upstairs for an hour.

Everything was on the offer except CIM and Anal.

BBBJ without condom (full satisfaction), 69, DFK (perfect and slow and passionate), fingering, Bath together, massage afterwards, 2 shots, different positions (loved the reverse cowgirl and cowgirl), licking my balls was the best experience, natural big breasts (didn't expect them to be this big when it was inside bra), little saggy, sucked them well, shower at the end. No rush.

Face 7, Ass 8, Boobs 8, Pussy 7/8, Service 10, Attitude 10.

Damage: 200 E, for everything.

WIR. Yes, for a longer duration like 5-6 hours.

Sirioja
02-01-24, 21:43
My datcha on last week end on Saturday and Sunday with my 2 best in FKK land girls. Funny, girls asking: you slept in club? Just my best quality. I would go with 7 looks there att Sharks or Globe, but I prefer to repeat with my 2 best.

Sirioja
02-03-24, 18:41
She is different, elegant Iranian woman type, but for me, weekly, my really GFE Russian woman who asked me quite weird question.

Sirioja
02-04-24, 09:04
Higher level than Bruggen for me, with best rooms I know and again yesterday, enjoying in daylight, and better garden with swimming pool and for sex in nature I enjoyed with my Russian, but yesterday, for first time I saw guys taking shower with panties, when I showed them my size. Not sure, some girls are into these profiles when usually they go with fat ass, who are not my type.

Long420
02-04-24, 12:42
She is different, elegant Iranian woman type, but for me, weekly, my really GFE Russian woman who asked me quite weird question.The Legend told me about this club and the hot Iranian woman and a girl named Jane there but I couldn't visit as it was far. I will make it on my next visit soon.

Sirioja
02-04-24, 16:55
The Legend told me about this club and the hot Iranian woman and a girl named Jane there but I couldn't visit as it was far. I will make it on my next visit soon.Highest level club in FKK land except for foods and even no jacuzzi I miss. Iranian is really glamour elegant, but I don t follow at all your legend for the rest, when I much prefer 7/8 girls there, when I trust only my brain, but not just following.

LoganLucky
02-05-24, 09:06
The Legend told me about this club and the hot Iranian woman and a girl named Jane there but I couldn't visit as it was far. I will make it on my next visit soon.I have been trying to find the legend but I am not successful. I tried in Oase and Sharks then I got information that he might be in Samya. I tried Samya as well but couldn't find the legend. Where and how I can I meet this legend? Can he be found in Goldengate?

McGrath
02-05-24, 17:26
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Long420
02-05-24, 22:37
I have a suggestion for moderation. Any talk of a supposed legend should be a bannable offense.I don't see any reasons for moderation as we are here to share experience to make the user of this forum to have a good time. The legend is the one with a great experience of the clubs all around Germany / Switzerland. His experience will help the users here to save time and money while they travel in Germany as we have limited time. We cannot go on exploring each and every club in this short trip.

Sirioja
02-05-24, 22:55
I have been trying to find the legend but I am not successful. I tried in Oase and Sharks then I got information that he might be in Samya. I tried Samya as well but couldn't find the legend. Where and how I can I meet this legend? Can he be found in Goldengate?Urban legend with average taste for girls.

Long420
02-06-24, 08:50
I have been trying to find the legend but I am not successful. I tried in Oase and Sharks then I got information that he might be in Samya. I tried Samya as well but couldn't find the legend. Where and how I can I meet this legend? Can he be found in Goldengate?If you are lucky you will just meet him randomly at any club. He is a very friendly person. He is a myth until you meet him, his stories will inspire you to go beyond limit. I would say there a high probability to meet him during the special parties at the clubs as he told me that he love the parties and attend them often.

Long420
02-07-24, 11:02
Urban legend with average taste for girls.You cannot judge THE LEGEND until you meet him. What I share is only a little of his experiences and recommendations. You need to meet him in person to know him. I traveled to Germany for FKK tours for around 50 times in ten years and I have not seen anyone like THE LEGEND.

As this is GG thread, the legend recommendations at GG were Monika, Oxsana, Jane and Valeria. I am returning to Germany next month to follow the legend.

Neurosynth
02-07-24, 20:05
You cannot judge THE LEGEND until you meet him. . . .Most of your posts are mindless useless tributes to this phantom you are trying to create. Please stop.

Sirioja
02-07-24, 21:17
You cannot judge THE LEGEND until you meet him. What I share is only a little of his experiences and recommendations. You need to meet him in person to know him. I traveled to Germany for FKK tours for around 50 times in ten years and I have not seen anyone like THE LEGEND.

As this is GG thread, the legend recommendations at GG were Monika, Oxsana, Jane and Valeria. I am returning to Germany next month to follow the legend.He probably knows me, when I'm not interested to meet him, when claimed experts make me laugh in this business and again, I don't follow for all your list of GG girls, when they are not at all on same level, when I'm at GG almost weekly and so known there.

Sirioja
02-17-24, 08:02
He probably knows me, when I'm not interested to meet him, when claimed experts make me laugh in this business and again, I don't follow for all your list of GG girls, when they are not at all on same level, when I'm at GG almost weekly and so known there.When I didn't see any legend at last Saturday Oase party but 2 great dancers, but maybe he will be today at GG Chinese party, but I won't, when I boycott all what I can about Chinese, when land of lies and no respect for human rights and I also don't like their foods. I will visit out of Chinese. Only big problem for me for GG, when best rooms, but far from mountains, when ski time and my climbing legends for my Summer.

Sirioja
03-02-24, 22:15
Really my best quality in FKK land. After 2 hours waiting, I decided to choose so sexy Italia. No room upstairs free, but I told her I wanted upstairs where great rooms, so she waited, to please me, what I call quality. In bed, more than 30 mn to work to please her, 10 mn really good BJ and 15 mn good fucking, for 150/60 . 30 mn are usually 80 . For fans, Amira Samya, but after big tattoo, now she lost freshness and gained weight compare to Samya, when Italia really improved as woman, even not the easiest compare to Russia, but her reactions are interesting. New sexy Lora. Ro. Can be quality without quantity.

Sirioja
03-05-24, 21:41
When highest level for rooms and girls for me, but bad point at GG are old Germans stuck to really low level Bundesliga 2 , when even richest Bayern is down with Sud Korean defenderv, so far below Grabowski and Kaizer, so I won t go when Formula 1 like on last Saturday, and also too far from mountains to free ride.

Clodius1
03-16-24, 22:35
Here we go, pros and cons-.

Pros.

1 it felt like something closely akin to GT on the approach and with parking.

2 the front desk was very nice.

3 the food is pretty good, not as good as GT but still pretty good.

4. the bartender is alert and helpful.

Cons.

1 the LU did not impress me. In truth, the wait time for a room was quite bad, so maybe the best providers were hidden from sight and my assessment is invalid.

2 too many fatties sharking guys at the bar.

3 the placement of mirrors in the Zimmer wasn't good in my case.

4 the prices and service levels don't match up.

5 the music is way too loud, it ruins the couch time and makes it difficult to negotiate.

With the providers.

Appointment with blond ponytail Amira, allegedly from Russia. Wouldn't take less than 200/60 and made promises for ZK that she didn't deliver in the room. I should have known better, but unfortunately I rolled with it because there weren't more than two providers that I was even remotely interested in. GT is still too fresh in my mind to appreciate this new club. Lack of jacuzzi is also quite pathetic at this price point. Approach with low expectations and you might still enjoy it.

Sirioja
03-17-24, 01:41
At GG, there is 1 top level real Russian, so wet and reactive, she excited me so much on this Saturday, when Amira is Romanian ex Samya, then You understand all. Usual rates at GG are 80/30 and 150/60 and kissing is standard like BBBJ. Some girls are coming from other clubs with other culture, but they have slow business like Amira and won t stay long. I like to play with Amira about money, when I got the best of her at Samya before her tattoo. I was a bit sad to feel Italia angry about my choice, when she could have me much more often if she was more free 1 year ago.

Sirioja
03-17-24, 07:00
When highest level for rooms and girls for me, but bad point at GG are old Germans stuck to really low level Bundesliga 2 , when even richest Bayern is down with Sud Korean defenderv, so far below Grabowski and Kaizer, so I won t go when Formula 1 like on last Saturday, and also too far from mountains to free ride.My mistake, but I was a child, with the Kaizer who just died, was Schwarzenbeck winning versus Oranje, rather than now south Korean. At least, they found a goleador with Kane. They also seem to wake up but too late for Bundesliga 1 .