PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Bfsie
08-08-15, 10:36
I been there a few times. Last time a couple of years ago. Very few actual real swingers there. A few house women providing mostly basic mechanical service. One older house lady in her 50's was horny enough.

ID imagine there are 1 to 2 house ladies in the daytime and 3 or 4 at night.

Please report back if you do go.

Seems hard to beat insomnia in Berlin for actual active Swingers.Thanks very much for your advice Wanking.

I have a couple of follow-up questions if you don't mind. By house women, do you mean that the women were hired by the club to perform sex service? Were they different women each time when you were there? I will report back if I go there. Thank you very much for your advice.

SvenFKK
08-18-15, 18:19
By house women, do you mean that the women were hired by the club to perform sex service?
Yes. This is not uncommon. There is the full range: true swinger clubs, swinger clubs with a few hired women, swinger clubs with essentially only hired women occasionally visited by real swingers, clubs which don't pretend to be swinger clubs but which real swingers occasionally visit (Mettmann was one), brothels never visited by true swingers.

In some cases, the club advertizes itself as a swinger club even though essentially only hired women are ever present there, and sometimes these even pretend that they are not house women. Not sure why.

Bfsie
08-19-15, 09:06
Yes. This is not uncommon. There is the full range: true swinger clubs, swinger clubs with a few hired women, swinger clubs with essentially only hired women occasionally visited by real swingers, clubs which don't pretend to be swinger clubs but which real swingers occasionally visit (Mettmann was one), brothels never visited by true swingers.

In some cases, the club advertizes itself as a swinger club even though essentially only hired women are ever present there, and sometimes these even pretend that they are not house women. Not sure why.Thanks very much for your insight SvenFKK.

Jblack
08-31-15, 18:46
Hi folks,

I am very familiar with FKK clubs but never been to an AO club before, I am only interested to watch not to participate as it turns me on to see girl banged without condom.

What club would you recommend with plenty of public action? Also a club that is friendly towards colored people please?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

YoungPro
09-01-15, 13:12
I have been looking for some parties in Mannheim and Stuttgart area but no luck. Most of them are in the north. Any leads?

Maxime
09-03-15, 21:58
I have been looking for some parties in Mannheim and Stuttgart area but no luck. Most of them are in the north. Any leads?Both Spermagames and GB01 have parties close to Frankfurt / Darmstadt once in a while.

Hi folks,

I am very familiar with FKK clubs but never been to an AO club before, I am only interested to watch not to participate as it turns me on to see girl banged without condom.

What club would you recommend with plenty of public action? Also a club that is friendly towards colored people please?

Thanks in advance.

JimYou can of course visit one of the AO parties, but if you want a club, you best visit one of the RTCs, like Freude, Venus, etc. You can have sex WITH condom yourself, but see many public AO action around you.

YoungPro
09-19-15, 00:09
Finally pinned down a party that I can join; it's in Nuremberg on Sep 23, some Spanish girls. There is not much info I can get from the ad. Does anyone know the quality and atmosphere? Link is here but they are touring all round http://www.fickanzeiger.com/spp/index.php?id=1441968928.

SwingerLover
09-23-15, 19:54
Finally pinned down a party that I can join; it's in Nuremberg on Sep 23, some Spanish girls.So how was it? I had met Salma de Nora around 4 years ago at a Spermagames party in Reichelsheim and she had displayed a very bad attitude. Has that changed in the meantime? Because she's still on my Blacklist and I'm actively avoiding her parties.

YoungPro
09-27-15, 05:29
So how was it? I had met Salma de Nora around 4 years ago at a Spermagames party in Reichelsheim and she had displayed a very bad attitude. Has that changed in the meantime? Because she's still on my Blacklist and I'm actively avoiding her parties.Maybe you have a different expectation because you are experienced but I liked all of them because they seemed to like it and enjoyed it. So I never noticed any attitude issue. I think there re still on tour in case you are interested.

LRPunter
10-03-15, 08:59
I'm getting ready to go on my first flat-rate trip and have spent a lot of time reading up on your reviews. I've found a number of places I want to try and will post reports when I get back. Before I go, though, I have two huge questions:

How often do you get OWO (BBBJ)? I was amazed at how many places offer it, especially with CIM. I never thought about it before (for safety reasons), and now I really want to try it. The thing is, I need to know:

Have you ever had a problem with STDs from BBBJs? I've done a lot of research, and it seems like the chances of catching something incurable from a BBBJ is pretty low, but I wanted to get some testimonies to back that up. Searches across the boards have shown a mix. One guy claiming to have gone 10 years and thousands of blowjobs without any problem and another catching something after three months. I know there's always a risk, but I'm trying to weigh my options. If these places are as wild as they claim (and you all report), it might be worth it.

In case you're interested, here are two great links I found:

http://www.stdriskcalculator.com/index.php/calculator

https://herpesopportunity.com/downloads/herpes-opportunity-disclosure-handout.pdf

Wild Man
10-05-15, 10:44
I have visited Erlebeniswohnung several times and it's excellent value for what you get and AP once, which wasn't at the same standard but less crowded and decent quality ladies 9 almost all Bulgarian, when I was there!) and slightly cheaper!

When is the new law in? It seems to be effective from Jan 1 2016!

How will it affect these clubs and Flat rates such as Caligula (there is only an extra charge for certain services there)?

WTF does the condom regulation mean, surely BBBJ is still on the agenda in clubs, I know it's illegal and actually enforced by undercover cops in Munich!

Lads, please let us know, if you understand what this new law will entail as it could substantially change punting in Germany!

UShobbyist
10-06-15, 20:49
Have you ever had a problem with STDs from BBBJs? I've done a lot of research, and it seems like the chances of catching something incurable from a BBBJ is pretty low, but I wanted to get some testimonies to back that up. Searches across the boards have shown a mix. One guy claiming to have gone 10 years and thousands of blowjobs without any problem and another catching something after three months. I know there's always a risk, but I'm trying to weigh my options. If these places are as wild as they claim (and you all report), it might be worth it.
It all depends on whom you fuck with. You should chat with a girl for a few minutes then kiss the girl for a few minutes. If you are observing, you should be able to decide whether or not you should get BBBJ from this girl.

Wild Man
10-13-15, 09:11
I have been in Caligula and King Georg, in terms of flatrate clubs (ERW and Ap to me are more gangbang clubs and I can recommend both and they are most definitely no extra charges in them!) and in both of these clubs, extra charges apply in Caligula for any non vanilla encounters which they offer except RO and in King Georg. The girls hassle you for 'cigarette money'. My question is what's the story on this with ladies from the 'all inclusive' partytreff clubs eg Pausha Club chain, Total Club chain and Party Treff 188?

LRPunter
10-13-15, 21:46
I have a spare code (that you pick up at the club) if anyone wants silver status on the PC Bochum / Dortmud / Muenster website. PM me if you want it. First come / first serve.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SwingerLover
11-18-15, 21:36
When is the new law in? It seems to be effective from Jan 1 2016!From where do you get this kind of stuff? There is not even a real draft law yet, much less is anything passed, and most certainly nothing is in effect. And since right from the start it's always been supposed to come in effect 6 months after it's published, you can rest assure that according to simple mathematics, nothing can be put in effect before June (even if it could get passed late this month). Which it will not, since there is not enough time left. So there's still no reason to worry about anything yet.

And I'm getting tired writing the same stuff over and over and over again for months and in several threads of ISG.

SvenFKK
11-20-15, 09:09
I have been in Caligula and King Georg, in terms of flatrate clubs (ERW and Ap to me are more gangbang clubs and I can recommend both and they are most definitely no extra charges in them!) and in both of these clubs, extra charges apply in Caligula for any non vanilla encounters which they offer except RO and in King Georg. The girls hassle you for 'cigarette money'. My question is what's the story on this with ladies from the 'all inclusive' partytreff clubs eg Pausha Club chain, Total Club chain and Party Treff 188?I have been to many Partytreff clubs many times, and also many times to FKK Dietzenbach. I have never paid any extra costs. I have never even been asked to pay them. Not all girls offer everything, that is true, but I've never had an offer to pay extra for something she wouldn't normally do.

Occasionally I have been offered additional services for extra money at massage places, but have always refused. But these were exceptions. Here as well, some girls do more, some do less. The difference is that massage places don't officially offer sex, so this is a bit more low key. Actual sex is rare at massage places, whether or not for extra money. DATY is quite common, though.

Why did I refuse? One reason is the cost. Why pay EUR 50 extra for sex, after already having paid 100 for a one-hour msassage, when around the corner I can get 20 minutes of fuck and suck for EUR 30? Second I prefer honesty. If a woman wants to sell sex, then she should work somewhere where it is openly on offer. Thankfully, this is legal in Germany. Third, by paying for extras this might induce the girls to offer just a minimum service, with extra charges for everything else. I would rather avoid girls who offer too little and reward those who offer more with extra visits. I'm talking about DATY and so on, not sex. If she doesn't offer sex, fine, but DATY, letting me rim her, letting me touch her. etc are, to me, part of the erotic-massage experience.

When, occasionally, BJ or even fucking does happen, it is usually because the woman is either incredibly horny or really likes me (I know from reports that it is not a standard offer), and as such is much more rewarding than paying up front for deep throat.

Myrrh
12-20-15, 14:23
A few of the partytreffs seem to be holding New Years Eve (Silvester) parties but are they going to be any good?

Has anyone been to any of these in recent years?

Is there likely to be special events like gangbangs, lesbian or other shows on the night?

Which partytreff do you think would be a good one to try this year?

Rajat1
12-28-15, 13:36
What are the recommended partyreff clubs in and around Frankfurt. I have been looking around forum but seems some have closed or host it sparingly.

I have been to FKK's a few times on my visit to Germany but never any partyreff. Can we do it with condom as well. I really don't want to risk without condom.

SwingerLover
12-29-15, 01:04
It seems as if you didn't look too hard, otherwise you would have found the Treff188 thread in this forum. Treff188 is propably your best bet: http://treff-188.de/.

I see they have opened a second club in Wiesbaden in November.

Rajat1
01-01-16, 13:37
Thanks man, I will explore my options.

What is the scene inside these clubs like. I understand its a gangbang but for a first time visitor like me to a gangbang, I was hoping for a Covered Jobs rather then bare. Should I be worried about that part?

SwingerLover
01-02-16, 12:55
It's been years since I last was at Treff188, but back then Gangbang action was in short supply and everybody went behind closed doors, (not because of the men, but because the women wanted it that way!) and I don't think that this has changed. That's why I stopped going there. So I don't think that there will be much gangbanging there, except if there's a special gangbang motto day.

Also: Treff188 is a covered. Only club, so you needn't worry about 'bare' there. You can get BBBJs, but if you want CBJs, then that's no problem either.

Christian G
01-16-16, 13:28
Any recent news about Pauschalclub Bochum & Dortmund? I would like to know which one it is usually less crowded and have a better line up / service? Thanks in advance.

Pulse X
01-28-16, 17:33
Hi there!

I hope to try 2 or 3 different partytreff this week for the first time! I'm really looking into it and have read the forum here. I still have some interrogations that maybe some of you can know! I'm with public transport.

1 - What are some partytreff with the nicest woman? Bochum, treff88? What are your favorites?

2 - What are the partytreff that I can have sex with at least 8 or 10 woman during the day, meaning that it's not too busy.

3 - What are some partytreff that sex is not happening in rooms, but in public so that we can watch or participate?

4 - what are some partytreffs that are near public transport?

If you know any of these your help will be greatly appreciate!

Thanks a lot!

Showdown
01-29-16, 04:57
Can someone share where the Partytreffs are near Munich? Any Partytreffs anyone can recommend?

Showdown.

Dublin Mick
03-27-16, 14:50
According to the website it is now only 6 sessions for your standard day ticket and 9 sessions for your VIP one. If this is true then it has killed it for me!

Anyone been there recently that can comment?

Dublin Mick
03-28-16, 08:02
I don't bother with FKK clubs myself as it would cost me hundreds or even thousands for what I want.

The majority of girls in Total Club Osnabruck are at least a 7 and I do believe there are some there that could easily get away with working in an FKK club.

Adindas
04-06-16, 22:19
I am aware that there will be a law yet to be passed to the parliament in Germany against Pauschal Preis / Flatrate club. I know it is a bad news for us punters. I just met a guy in one of Partyreff, he mentioned that starting next year all club who charge a flat rate for sex will be banned In Germany I do not know whether this is true or not. Does anyone could shed a light the current stage of the law?? Is there any link / newspaper covering about this law?

Thanks.

SvenFKK
04-07-16, 10:08
I am aware that there will be a law yet to be passed to the parliament in Germany against Pauschal Preis / Flatrate club. I know it is a bad news for us punters. I just met a guy in one of Partyreff, he mentioned that starting next year all club who charge a flat rate for sex will be banned In Germany I do not know whether this is true or not. Does anyone could shed a light the current stage of the law?? Is there any link / newspaper covering about this law?

Thanks.Search for recent posts from me. I added an update on this just yesterday.

It seems the lawmakers were duped here. Note that the going rate for fuck and suck in the RLD is about EUR 25 for a session. So, at a flatrate club, it is cheaper per session only if you have more than 4, which most punters (who overestimate their own horniness) don't.

I was at a former flatrate club (report soon) which has already changed the rules in anticipation. So, for EUR 79, you get six sessions. I really don't think that most punters do more. I also see no reason this couldn't be raised to 10 or 15.

Adindas
04-07-16, 10:40
Search for recent posts from me. I added an update on this just yesterday.

It seems the lawmakers were duped here. Note that the going rate for fuck and suck in the RLD is about EUR 25 for a session. So, at a flatrate club, it is cheaper per session only if you have more than 4, which most punters (who overestimate their own horniness) don't.

I was at a former flatrate club (report soon) which has already changed the rules in anticipation. So, for EUR 79, you get six sessions. I really don't think that most punters do more. I also see no reason this couldn't be raised to 10 or 15.Thanks for the update. Good news than, it seems there is a way to get away with the law. Seven times for 80 literally say for majority of punters seems that they are paying the same price with the old system, as I believe not many could come more than seven times in a day.

I was in Partytreff in NRW a few months ago which charge customers with this pricing structure. So if this is the way to get away with the law it is a very good news then. At least we could be assured that the law will not change again in near future. The politicians will be ashamed if they keep changing a new law.

Is there any news or analysis which indicates that pricing structures in partytreff such as seven times for 80 will comply with the upcoming law??

SvenFKK
04-07-16, 11:42
Is there any news or analysis which indicates that pricing structures in partytreff such as seven times for 80 will comply with the upcoming law??As I mentioned, this seems to be in effect already at some places. News or analysis in public is not good; it might backfire.

Adindas
04-09-16, 15:06
As I mentioned, this seems to be in effect already at some places. News or analysis in public is not good; it might backfire.Understood. If someone has more info, pm will be very much appreciated.

Praj4
06-02-16, 14:42
Hello,

Will be NRW region for 2 days hence need some discerning opinions about relative merits. Will be in Dusseldorf. Can I travel by rail to visit places like.

Xanten, Kaarst, Dorsten etc without spending much time in travel? Which 2-3 partytreffs I should visit for their kink value, eroticism or quality etc Which 25 km axis I should travel to make most of it. I am already well experienced with FKK style. Something different. Now.

Praj4
06-03-16, 05:29
I have been in Caligula and King Georg, in terms of flat rate clubs . My question is what's the story on this with ladies from the 'all inclusive' partytreff clubs eg Pausha Club chain, Total Club chain and Party Treff 188?I had visited this club in Berlin a couple of years back. It was early afternoon time and there were 5-6 girls except one babe who refused to go with me, others did but quiet mechanically! In all I came with the last girl as I possibly cannot cum with 20-25 min exercise. However those babes showed concern why I am not cumming. To which I answered "not to worry, let us do until your time is up and I can pack off and return bar for next drink" so I wonder how much interesting a closed door partytreff like this could be! So will a swinger club like LMP London style swinger club which happens in hallway is a preferred? Comment.

Creature2
06-04-16, 15:34
What happened to Club Laluna girls and Club Angelique girls? Are there in a new club now?

I really miss the party of Club Angelique and especially, the parties of Private Sunshine girls.

Those were the days.

SvenFKK
07-23-16, 19:25
I was thinking of going to Selm on a Thursday, but unfortunately this is no longer FKK day. In fact, there is no FKK day at all anymore at Selm, though there is at each of the sister clubs (but not on Thursdays).

Does anyone know any other Partytreffs, preferably in NRW (which are where most are anyway) which have an FKK day?

SvenFKK
07-23-16, 19:33
If I can't find an FKK Partytreff (on the day I need), I might consider a non-FKK Partytreff.

What is the consensus now? Which one is the best?

Though they would be nice, I am not interested much in facilities, food etc.

I don't really care how many girls are there; the main thing is how easy is it to get one, I. E. The girl-to-punter ratio.

BBBJ is essential, CIM (or swallow) nice but not essential. I'm looking mainly for non-rushed sessions with girls who will massage me, let me lick them, and so on. I like rimming and being rimmed, so girls who do one or the other or both would be great.

Wanking
07-24-16, 13:57
If I can't find an FKK Partytreff (on the day I need),
BBBJ is essential, CIM (or swallow) nice but not essential. I'm looking mainly for non-rushed sessions with girls who will massage me, let me lick them, and so on. I like rimming and being rimmed, so girls who do one or the other or both would be great.I think Sven the only flatrate places you will get that kind of service these days are the random bareback parties posted on http://www.fickanzeiger.com/sexpartys/. Of course they are hit and miss, sometime great sometimes crap. I know you are not into the bareback scene but you can freely use condoms there.

I had a great 2 days in Hertz factory in Cologne last April, pity its closed now. I had bare Anal, CIM, CIP, long licking, long BJs, deep fingering of both holes, deep kissing etc. It really was great, both public and private action. I had much more sex in a full day there than I had in my whole trip to Frankfurt last week and that included 2 days in Dietz!

Licking tends to go down well at these parties, I think the girls see it as an opportunity to relax, and some of them even enjoy it if you can get them to a private room. In my experience hoors only ever enjoy oral in private away from their sisters.

Parties like Mettmann with true nymphs like Ute seem to be gone. Insomnia swingers club in Berlin gets some genuine older nymphs regularly, and I have had some great sessions with women who squirt and genuinely love cock and tongue. Of course Swinging is also hit and miss and often miss as you know.

SvenFKK
07-24-16, 15:57
Parties like Mettmann with true nymphs like Ute seem to be gone.The last I heard she had stopped working. Does anyone know where she is? Perhaps under a different name? PM me if you want.

To some extent Erotiktreff95 in Schwerte carries on the Mettmann tradition. Certainly there are some real nymphs there, CIM is standard, DATY possible, etc. However, the long, slow sessions with the likes of Ute and Moni don't seem to be on the menu there.

Any idea where Moni from Mettmann now is? What about Marion who used to be in Osnabrück?

I'm thinking now of the Dutch swinger club De Zaar. I was there once about 17 years ago and it was OK I suppose. The fact that it is still in existence is good, and I like the fact that the dresscode is completely nude on some days.

Otari
10-01-16, 12:25
I heard recently that as from next year all Partytreffs / Pauschalclubs etc. Will not be legal anymore in Germany and need to change their business model to sauna clubs.

SvenFKK
10-02-16, 10:02
The "Totalclubs" Hannover, Selm, and Osnabrück have similar websites and until recently each had a link to the other two (top right). Now, only Hannover and Osnabrück are linked, though http://www.totalclubs.de/pauschalclubs/ still has links to all three. Does anyone know why?

Also, a couple of months ago, Selm stopped offering the FKK day. Is this related to the other change?

Wild Man
10-19-16, 13:22
Hi Lads, a

A few questions on this club -.

1 Do they have a cloakroom where you can leave some baggage which is very convenient while you play with the ladies, especially if you intend going to the airport afterwards, or are there decent left luggage facilities at the airport where you could go prior to partying with the girls?

2 Extras what tends to be on offer and what are the rates, the rates are set for all to see in each room in Caligula?

3 Can you realistically see clubs like these survive in a new form post the new law's introduction in July?

Thanks for all your help.

Wild Man
11-03-16, 14:43
In answer to a recent post, which I cannot find, suggesting wondering if they were closed as their website seemed to be down, I just rang them and there will be 10 ladies on for this evenings session! The lady who answered the phone also said they have a place for temporary storage of baggage. Though when I asked previously they said they had no cloakroom. I hope to visit in Mid December.

Neurosynth
12-17-16, 02:08
Are there any worthwhile flat rate clubs within a reasonable train ride of Frankfurt?

Wanking
12-17-16, 13:10
Are there any worthwhile flat rate clubs within a reasonable train ride of Frankfurt?http://www.maxis-swing.de/Home and http://treff-188.de/#top.

SvenFKK
12-17-16, 14:23
http://www.maxis-swing.de/Home and http://treff-188.de/#top.He said "worthwhile". :-|

I can't recommend Maxi's Swing. I haven't been to 188, but reports-at least compared to other flatrate clubs-are not very good. There is also Swing-In in Rodgau, but again no good reports.

Dietzenbach ist not flatrate, but for EUR 130 you can have 3 30-minute sessions of high quality. In-between, you can lounge around and watch all the naked girls, couch action, etc.

Also not flatrate, but with 5 sessions (20-30 minutes each) for EUR 170, PoppClub in Weinheim is a good deal.

http://www.fkk-club-darling.de/ is an FKK club but with a special deal of two sessions for EUR 80 (entrance fee is included). This is only at certain days and times, though.

Also, they offer massages, but it is not clear if they cost extra.

Neurosynth
12-17-16, 21:51
Thanks SvenFKK and Wanking. Dietzenbach is my regular go-to place, but I thought I might try something else along the way.

I'll look up your other suggestions, but right now it's looking like Dietz and http://www.spermagames.com/events/party-raum-frankfurt/#c3409 .

Dublin Mick
01-05-17, 11:34
Dark Vader, can you make space in your inbox as trying to send you a pm but can't!

Batman 2
01-06-17, 06:17
Guys,

It's long time no detailed report has been posted for PTs.

We entered 2017 and forum needs updates.

You know that girls are moving between clubs and if the data is outdated then less people will visit here to get updated. And gradually the forum becomes dead 😔.

So I appreciate you post your experiences as I'm sure many of you already started to mongering in different PTs recently.

Good luck.

Optimist
01-06-17, 12:48
Guys,

It's long time no detailed report has been posted for PTs.

We entered 2017 and forum needs updates.

You know that girls are moving between clubs and if the data is outdated then less people will visit here to get updated. And gradually the forum becomes dead 😔.

So I appreciate you post your experiences as I'm sure many of you already started to mongering in different PTs recently.

Good luck.Your civilty and politeness is the highest standard as always. Maybe you yourself could post some information about your experiences in various venues over the years. ?

Creativer90
01-28-17, 15:45
It's true that all inclusive brothels will be banned in July?

What about gang bang events like Erlebniswohnung?

SvenFKK
01-29-17, 14:41
It's true that all inclusive brothels will be banned in July?

What about gang bang events like Erlebniswohnung?Any commercial flat-rate event will probably be banned. What will probably happen is that instead of all you can fuck, it will be a fee for a maximum of a certain number of times, which might be 10 or so. So, in practice, nothing will change.

Otari
02-05-17, 16:53
What will probably happen is that instead of all you can fuck, it will be a fee for a maximum of a certain number of times, which might be 10 or so. Where do you have your info from? I'm afraid that this approach will be banned. Apparently tax income from sauna clubs is higher than from pauschal clubs. Pauschal clubs started already to move in the new direction. For example ex. Pauschal club Bochum is now XS Sauna club with total different pricing strategy: 40 Euro for entry + 40 Euro for 30 min / 70 Euro for 60 min. Unfortunately the quality of the service remind there the same as it was in a flat rate club. You can't change the girls mentality from one day to another.

SvenFKK
02-05-17, 20:57
Where do you have your info from?
Some clubs, such as PoppClub in Weinheim, have already moved to this model.

I'm afraid that this approach will be banned.
Why?

Apparently tax income from sauna clubs is higher than from pauschal clubs.
I don't know, but that seems irrelevant here.

Pauschal clubs started already to move in the new direction. For example ex. Pauschal club Bochum is now XS Sauna club with total different pricing strategy: 40 Euro for entry + 40 Euro for 30 min / 70 Euro for 60 min.
Maybe they speculate that many mongers will assume that the law means that they have to change the pricing structure, and hope to earn a bit more as a result.

Otari
02-08-17, 01:14
I wish you were right, but from info that I got all clubs working according to flat rate club pricing structure (or similar) will be banned after 1st of July.

Some clubs, such as PoppClub in Weinheim, have already moved to this model.OK, but will they keep this pricing structure after 1st of July? For example PC Bochum changes recently the price structure and after a couple of months from this change was converted to a sauna club.

Why?Because tax income from sauna clubs is higher than from pauschal clubs. Not only club pays taxes, but girls as well, as they have income to be taxed.

I don't know, but that seems irrelevant here.I think that's relevant, as this might be the background of this new law.

Maybe they speculate that many mongers will assume that the law means that they have to change the pricing structure, and hope to earn a bit more as a result.I wish you were right, but apparently they don't have other option as to change the pricing structure.

SvenFKK
02-08-17, 08:23
I wish you were right, but from info that I got all clubs working according to flat rate club pricing structure (or similar) will be banned after 1st of July.
Where did you get this information?

Because tax income from sauna clubs is higher than from pauschal clubs. Not only club pays taxes, but girls as well, as they have income to be taxed. I think that's relevant, as this might be the background of this new law. I wish you were right, but apparently they don't have other option as to change the pricing structure.
Whatever one thinks of the law, tax revenues have nothing to do with it. Again, where did you get this information?

Downandup
02-08-17, 20:56
Where did you get this information?

Whatever one thinks of the law, tax revenues have nothing to do with it. Again, where did you get this information?Flat rate clubs are banned! Also, package deals. For the full details there is a good outline at http://www.6profis.de/lp/prostschg/faq.php..

If a GB party is considered a prostitution event then there are a lot of requirements for the organiser, but just read the whole thing.

Downandup
02-08-17, 22:59
Because tax income from sauna clubs is higher than from pauschal clubs. Not only club pays taxes, but girls as well, as they have income to be taxed.
I think that's relevant, as this might be the background of this new law.This law was originally bandied about as a "prostitutes protection" law by a christian conservative faction led by the government's family minister but it's goal is to imposes heavy new regulations on the industry that barely had any before (prostitution wise as least).

Prostitutes must register in the state where they intend to operate and attend mandatory annual heath education. The registration is only valid for 2 years but can be renewed if the mandatory health education has occurred each year. Girls under 21 must get health education every six months.

And, any sex venue can only use registered prostitutes and these venues have registration, security and safety requirements too. There are even rules for the caravans that some girls work in. I don't know what will happen to those FKKs and big brothels where they rent rooms to girls for the day or week as the law no longer allows the room to be used for sex and as a living / sleeping space. I don't know how the streetwalker world works so have no idea how this works there.

SvenFKK
02-11-17, 10:25
Flat rate clubs are banned! Also, package deals. For the full details there is a good outline at http://www.6profis.de/lp/prostschg/faq.php..

If a GB party is considered a prostitution event then there are a lot of requirements for the organiser, but just read the whole thing.Not Found.

The requested URL / lp / prostschg / faq. Php. Was not found on this server.

Apache /2. 4. 10 (Debian) Server at www.6profis.de Port 80.

Downandup
02-11-17, 12:07
Not Found.

The requested URL / lp / prostschg / faq. Php. Was not found on this server.

Apache /2. 4. 10 (Debian) Server at www.6profis.de Port 80.The link pasted here ended up with a period at the end. Trying again:

http://www.6profis.de/lp/prostschg/faq.php

It works in preview.

SvenFKK
02-11-17, 23:06
The link pasted here ended up with a period at the end. Trying again:

http://www.6profis.de/lp/prostschg/faq.php

It works in preview.OK, works now.

Yes, it does say that flatrate and package deals are forbidden. I think that this can be circumvented by offering, say, 6 sessions for a certain price.

If it really is enforced it will backfire. The going price for a standard session in the RLD is EUR 25 for 20 minutes. So, with EUR 100 at a flatrate club, it's cheaper only with more than 4 sessions. Most punters don't manage that many. So, getting rid of flatrate will mean less money for the girls.

Downandup
02-12-17, 12:30
OK, works now.

Yes, it does say that flatrate and package deals are forbidden. I think that this can be circumvented by offering, say, 6 sessions for a certain price.

If it really is enforced it will backfire. The going price for a standard session in the RLD is EUR 25 for 20 minutes. So, with EUR 100 at a flatrate club, it's cheaper only with more than 4 sessions. Most punters don't manage that many. So, getting rid of flatrate will mean less money for the girls.Not really, I see that already at least one Pauschalclub has changed to a Sauna club, Pauschalclub Bochum is now XS - https://www.xs-saunaclub.de/ (40EUR entry & 40EUR sessions), you may see other Pauschalclubs do the same, they have little choice but to charge for entry and each session, setting the right price for the club will be the best that they can do. I don't know if any club could get around the rules by charging 100EUR for a day ticket and then a token 5EUR per session.

SvenFKK
02-12-17, 20:57
Not really, I see that already at least one Pauschalclub has changed to a Sauna club, Pauschalclub Bochum is now XS - https://www.xs-saunaclub.de/ (40EUR entry & 40EUR sessions), you may see other Pauschalclubs do the same, they have little choice but to charge for entry and each session, setting the right price for the club will be the best that they can do. I don't know if any club could get around the rules by charging 100EUR for a day ticket and then a token 5EUR per session.My point is that many punters overestimate themselves, so while it sounds like flatrate means less for the girls than paying per session, in fact it means more. If prices are adjusted so that they make the same, that will mean more per session for those who do manage more than four, which will drive them away, meaning fewer total customers.

XXL
02-12-17, 21:06
My point is that many punters overestimate themselves, so while it sounds like flatrate means less for the girls than paying per session, in fact it means more.I remember this point being made by opponents of the New Law in a TV debate. A flatrate can play out in favor of the girls. The ignorant anti-prostitution lobbyists assume men are abusive and brutal sex-machines who will fuck ten times if they get ten for the price of one.

Likewise, prohibiting places from having a standard rate for a typical session can be bad news for some girls. A standard price puts a floor on the price of pussy and protects the less good-looking girls from having to trade down. Again, the ignorant lobbyists wrongly assume a standard rate puts a ceiling (not a floor) on the price of pussy.

Otari
03-07-17, 21:42
Where did you get this information?.From girls and Thekenfrauen from Pauschalclubs Dortmund and Munster.

I think that we should look carefully and share our findings what happens in the near future with different Pauschalclubs in order to continue with similar price model.

Dublin Mick
03-17-17, 18:35
Anyone confirm if it's a generic thing across the board that you are limited to the amount of sessions you get per visit? Basically the flat rate experience is already finished if that's the case.

SvenFKK
03-18-17, 18:35
Anyone confirm if it's a generic thing across the board that you are limited to the amount of sessions you get per visit? Basically the flat rate experience is already finished if that's the case.First, no-one yet knows what will really happen.

Second, suppose that the limit is 20. Would you really feel disadvantaged?

Otari
03-18-17, 23:24
First, no-one yet knows what will really happen.Many guys like flat rate idea, just look how crowded these clubs are. Therefore I hope that clubs will find a price model that corresponds to the flat rate model and that is compatible with the new (stupid) law.

Dublin Mick
03-18-17, 23:38
Firstly I am not talking about the future. I am discussing current affairs.

Now a limit of 20 would be great however Osnabruck now have a limit of 6 sessions on a day ticket and another place in MG have a limit of 5!

That's what my question was based on!

Wild Man
03-19-17, 13:45
Firstly I am not talking about the future. I am discussing current affairs.

Now a limit of 20 would be great however Osnabruck now have a limit of 6 sessions on a day ticket and another place in MG have a limit of 5!

That's what my question was based on!But in Osnabruck, if you buy a VIP day ticket is it not a limit of 9, which would be good enough for almost any punter? Also do you have to pay extra for OWO and DFK there. As I'm hoping to go in June! Regards, your fellow Irish buddy!

Otari
03-21-17, 00:16
Do you have any idea what will happen in Osnabrck after 01st of July?

Dublin Mick
03-21-17, 00:44
Yeah it's 9 with a VIP, owo is standard and some girls will do DFK but that's not my thing. Been a while since I was there so if anyone has any recent updates then please post them.

Tiger Genius
03-26-17, 03:02
But in Osnabruck, if you buy a VIP day ticket is it not a limit of 9, which would be good enough for almost any punter? Also do you have to pay extra for OWO and DFK there. As I'm hoping to go in June! Regards, your fellow Irish buddy!For me a limit in a flat-rate club ruin the atmosphere and isn't more a flat-rate club independently how many times is possible to go to the room.

My only experience with limit was in Lavita that limited to 10 times in the room for 110€ or 115€ on a discount day.

Despite the price of a single room wasn't too much different (sometimes was lower) and the number of session wasn't too much less compared to my past days on Pauschalclub69,Bochum or Dortmund (my record was 13 adding rooms+show), I was influenced by the limit because normally my goal is to fuck as much as possible with every women and I have nothing to think but with the limit I had to choose the women, I had to be sure that I was ready for have sex for don't waste a room (for example I refused my favorite girl because I was tired in that moment, after she was busy all day long, I didn't have patience to wait for her, I had sex 3 times with another woman because I like sex with her and I reached the limit without fuck my favorite that was free when I ended my last room) and I didn't feel free like usual in a flat-rate club.

Compared to other low cost places for me the difference is more big also for money I had sex 14 times for 80€ in TC Selm,10 for 59€ in Kerpen, 15 for 110€ in Xanten, 13 for 100€ in Dorsten, I had lost the count but for sure at least a dozen of times, sometimes with two women in TC Osnabrck for 90€ and similar number in other parties for less than 100.

From 2 or 3 years I go in Germany only for gangbang, I'm not more interested in this limited flat-rate (the only exceptions could be the pauschalclub, that don't have official limit but after the raise to 200 for the day ticket, I'm not more interested).

We will see what happened in July but for me the flat-rate are already dead from a couple of years.

Adindas
03-26-17, 15:17
I don't know if any club could get around the rules by charging 100EUR for a day ticket and then a token 5EUR per session.

I think this is a good idea for the organizer for the GB party organizer to think about for mocking the new law.

Erlebniswohnung in Berlin for instance, they could maintain the current price and then add EUR 1 per session to participate on each GB session.

Anyone want to comment about the legality of this in regard to the new law?

Adindas
03-26-17, 15:22
Compared to other low cost places for me the difference is more big also for money I had sex 14 times for 80 in TC Selm,10 for 59 in Kerpen, 15 for 110 in Xanten, 13 for 100 in Dorsten, I had lost the count but for sure at least a dozen of times, sometimes with two women in TC Osnabrck for 90 and similar number in other parties for less than 100.
Auch Did you come on each session?

Your cock must be made from a different material and wired differently.

If I did like you did my dick will fall off.

Adindas
03-26-17, 15:38
Not really, I see that already at least one Pauschalclub has changed to a Sauna club, Pauschalclub Bochum is now XS - https://www.xs-saunaclub.de/ (40EUR entry & 40EUR sessions), you may see other Pauschalclubs do the same, they have little choice but to charge for entry and each session, setting the right price for the club will be the best that they can do. I don't know if any club could get around the rules by charging 100EUR for a day ticket and then a token 5EUR per session.It might be counter productive as people who go to a pauschall club are looking for flat rate value for money buffet style sexual encounter and accept that the quality of the girls are not as good as the girls working in sauna club.

Changing to Sauna club will mean.

- They will need to compete with the existing sauna clubs.

- Sauna club and pauschall club have different market.

- The current facility will need upgrading to meet sauna club standard.

- The cult of the existing girls currently working on Pauschal club as it does not meet the standard and expectation for the sauna club.

Whether they could survive in this competition who knows.

If they stay within the Pauschall concept with modification of the price structure to stay legal they will still do business as usual and maintain the customers.

Tiger Genius
03-26-17, 21:18
Auch Did you come on each session?

Your cock must be made from a different material and wired differently.

If I did like you did my dick will fall off.I didn't come every session, my record was 8 in Xanten and TC Osnabruck in a first day of a trip, normally less in the following days but when I didn't have an orgasm I was ready for another woman (in my last trip I had 18 orgasms in 5 days 7,0,6,3,2 in 3 GB in 4 days and 1 room at FKK Shark on the last day).

It's difficult to say how many times but in some gangbang I had more sex, for sure more orgasms (my record is 12 in 9 hours one time and 10 in 7 or 9 hours multiple times) and I hope that Gangbang organizer find a way to continue despite the new law.

Adindas
03-27-17, 21:55
When the new law come in force in July, I think there is nothing a GB party organizer could do with regard to OWO, BBBJ. We have seen they start introducing cover BJ.

Regarding banning the flat rate nature of flat rate club or GB party, what about maintaining the current price structure + 1 c for each session with the girl. For GB party could be 1 c to participate on each GB party session with the girls. Doing this will they comply with the law??

Anyone want to comment about the legality of this please comment?

Tiger Genius
03-28-17, 02:22
When the new law come in force in July, I think there is nothing a GB party organizer could do with regard to OWO, BBBJ. We have seen they start introducing cover BJ.

Regarding banning the flat rate nature of flat rate club or GB party, what about maintaining the current price structure + 1 c for each session with the girl. For GB party could be 1 c to participate on each GB party session with the girls. Doing this will they comply with the law??

Anyone want to comment about the legality of this please comment?I spoke with some german people and they think that the organizer will find a way to continue.

Otari
03-29-17, 21:16
I spoke with some german people and they think that the organizer will find a way to continue.I'm afraid that this is wishful thinking only and won't be possible in Germany.

Adindas
03-31-17, 21:43
I spoke with some german people and they think that the organizer will find a way to continue.I think they could continue with similar concept with flat rate / GB party. In fact it could be business as usual.

Nature.

I do not think they could find a way around BBJ / OWO, BB without breaking the law.

Otari
04-02-17, 22:00
I think they could continue with similar concept with flat rate / GB party. In fact it could be business as usual.I wish you were right, but how they would do it without breaking the law?

Adindas
04-05-17, 15:47
I wish you were right, but how they would do it without breaking the law?Did you read my post #1327.

This is just my idea so I am encouraging people to comment or to critisize it.

Otari
04-15-17, 14:54
Did you read my post #1327.

This is just my idea so I am encouraging people to comment or to critisize it.Sure I read it, and you should encourage club owners to read it as well. It would be nice if this would be feasible. However I'm afraid that authorities (especially in Germany) will not allow it.

Hioctane
05-11-17, 21:58
Guys,

I will be visiting in two weeks before the July 1 laws kicks in. Have some of the new laws already started taking affect? IE. I have been reading about limits on the number of sessions.

Xantener. Limit 5 all day.

TotalClub Osnabrueck. Limit 6 all day.

Lavita. Limit 8 all day.

DolceVita?

These are the PTs I have decided on checking out. Are these limits in effect NOW?

Any better places I am missing? I am trying to stay around the 120 price point. But if a place is exceptional, I might make an exception.

TIA.

Tiger Genius
05-18-17, 19:42
Guys,

I will be visiting in two weeks before the July 1 laws kicks in. Have some of the new laws already started taking affect? IE. I have been reading about limits on the number of sessions.

Xantener. Limit 5 all day.

TotalClub Osnabrueck. Limit 6 all day.

Lavita. Limit 8 all day.

DolceVita?

These are the PTs I have decided on checking out. Are these limits in effect NOW?

Any better places I am missing? I am trying to stay around the 120 price point. But if a place is exceptional, I might make an exception.

TIA.The limits are in effect NOW. I don't know at Dolcevita but I never read nothing about limit, probably I will go at mega event in June.

Pauschalclub Dortmund was my favourite two years ago (I didn't go in Munster but should be similar) and could be better but now the price for a day ticket is 200 and I'm not sure if there is a limit.

Otari
07-08-17, 17:40
After changes of 1st of July owners of the PC chain (Bochum Dortmund Munster) are testing different price models in different clubs.

In Dortmund (PC Dortmund before, now saunaclub freudenhaus: http://www.freudenhaus.de/dortmund) you have to pay 40 E for the club and at least 20 E (for a 'quicky') for a girl. 20 E might seem not high, but don't forget that now you have to pay extra for everything what was included before for example kissing, BBBJ, etc.

In Munster (PC Munster before, now saunaclub 49: https://www.saunaclub49.de) you have to pay 30 E for the club and 30 E for 20 minutes for a girl (everything included).

In Bochum (PC Bochum before, now saunaclub XS: https://www.xs-saunaclub.de) there are again different prices 40 E for the club and 40 E for a girls (everything included, but 30 minutes instead of 20, as in Munster).

Varenne
07-11-17, 13:25
After changes of 1st of July owners of the PC chain (Bochum Dortmund Munster) are testing different price models in different clubs.More clubs are following the trend:

Saunaclub Yasmin in Melle (former Partytreff Deja Vu):

Entry: 30 EUR.

Service: 4 x within 3 hours for 40 EUR; 7 x and unlimited stay for 70 EUR.

http://club-yasmin.de/preise/

Christian G
07-11-17, 14:45
In Munster (PC Munster before, now saunaclub 49: https://www.saunaclub49.de) you have to pay 30 E for the club and 30 E for 20 minutes for a girl (everything included).

In Bochum (PC Bochum before, now saunaclub XS: https://www.xs-saunaclub.de) there are again different prices 40 E for the club and 40 E for a girls (everything included, but 30 minutes instead of 20, as in Munster).Everything included? So here girls still provide BBBJ-CIM and Anal without extra? Seems strange with the new law.

Wanking
07-12-17, 13:32
All seems just the same as before July 1st according to the website. Not bad there for the money.

https://www.anni-porsche.de/party-termine.html

Christian G
07-12-17, 14:20
All seems just the same as before July 1st according to the website. Not bad there for the money.

https://www.anni-porsche.de/party-termine.htmlSame also for Farell Lounge http://www.saskia-farell.com/service/termine/ and Zhuzha http://www.zhuzha.de/.

SvenFKK
07-12-17, 20:13
Entry: 30 EUR.

Service: 4 x within 3 hours for 40 EUR; 7 x and unlimited stay for 70 EUR.
To be honest, more than 7 sessions is rare, even for me. So EUR 100, which is essentially the flat-rate price. Not a bad deal.

I've never been here. Is it worth a visit? I was thinking about ErotikTreff95. That would be cheaper, but probably more hectic. While I don't mind a group-sex atmosphere, I like more relaxation. At Mettmann we had both.

How long is a typical session? Will the girls give massage?

While I'm at it, a more general question: For at most EUR 120 and at least 5 sessions, what is the best recommmendation?

Tiger Genius
07-13-17, 02:16
To be honest, more than 7 sessions is rare, even for me. So EUR 100, which is essentially the flat-rate price. Not a bad deal.

I've never been here. Is it worth a visit? I was thinking about ErotikTreff95. That would be cheaper, but probably more hectic. While I don't mind a group-sex atmosphere, I like more relaxation. At Mettmann we had both.

How long is a typical session? Will the girls give massage?

While I'm at it, a more general question: For at most EUR 120 and at least 5 sessions, what is the best recommmendation?At the beginning of June I went to Nina's Triebwerk in Schwerte Westhofen (the women are the same that you can find at Erotiktreff95) and was a very good day.

I paid 59€ for a party with 5 women, I think that around 20 men were present during the day but never more than 10 togheter and sex was public, sometimes with other couples in the same bed but not a gang-bang.

My first session was with two women, the less and the most beautiful (a black women but I didn't remember the name) for me, the first made me a good BBJ then tried to fuck me on top but I wasn't ready for put a condom and my dick didn't stay hard, therefore the black woman started another good BBJ and then I fucked her on missio, after I repeated the same with the black woman only but despite her very good BBJ and sex I couldn't cum (I was a little bit tired because the day before I had 8 or 9 orgasms at Dolce Vita Wagenfeld, I had sex until 3 am And at 10 am I started a new party in Schwerte).

A similar good session happened with another woman with many tattoos and I had only a bad session, that I stopped after a lazy BBJ / HJ, with a fat, old and blonde woman whit big tits that didn't seem to be happy to stay there at least with me.

The reason because I choosed that party was Rinata, I had sex 3 times with her, I had 2 orgasms (one in her pussy and one in her mouth after sex, she swalloved like usual) and was great like usual despite was the first time that I fucked her with condom but she gave me FK for the first time and for me is better than a creampie.

I couldn't cum in the third session with Rinata because I was too tired but she want to stay with me to talk for at least half hour despite I was the only men remained, and I liked also this time spent with her ended with a last FK when I left the party.

Probably during the day I could ask to have sex again to the other women, but in the second half of the party I prefer to save my energy for Rinata and I tried to relax a little bit until the boss told me that I couldn't sleep there.

I don't remember if the women gave massages and I don't know if there is a time limit, but I saw some men fuck for long time a woman and I never had any pressure to finish.

For me the atmosphere was similar in my only experience in Mettmann but this party was more long (10 hours, 3 in Mettmann), less expensive (85€ in Mettman) with more and better women (the age of the women was similar, except for two younger women around 30-35 years old, more beautiful than Rita and Moni but not like a big tit blonde Joy that was the reasons that I choosed Mettman in my first trip in Germany).

I don't know if something is changed after the new law, for sure now the price is a little bit higher but 75€ still a good price for 10-12 hours (now 60€ is the price for 3 hours).

SvenFKK
07-13-17, 22:01
At the beginning of June I went to Nina's Triebwerk in Schwerte Westhofen (the women are the same that you can find at Erotiktreff95) and was a very good day.
I've been to Erotiktreff95 twice. Motivation was that some former Mettmann women are there. Back then, they had short opening times, 5 or 6 hours, like Mettmann.

Mettmann had about the same number of girls and punters, but more beds, and a better lounge, so access to the women was better and the atmosphere more relaxed. At Mettmann the girls tended to freshen up more too. However, the girls are willing, not sitting around uninterested like at some places, and genuine nymphomaniacs in some cases.

For me the atmosphere was similar in my only experience in Mettmann but this party was more long (10 hours, 3 in Mettmann), less expensive (85 in Mettman) with more and better women (the age of the women was similar, except for two younger women around 30-35 years old, more beautiful than Rita and Moni but not like a big tit blonde Joy that was the reasons that I choosed Mettman in my first trip in Germany).
Glad that the parties are longer now. I'm not sure what's up with the two locations. Yes, cheaper, but I think Mettmann was worth paying a little more for. As for the women, no-one compares to Ute. Rita was horny, Moni was nice, Ute was both and more besides. Except for the fact that she is tall, not really my type, but the best sex I've had in my life. And, yes, Mettmann also had drop-dead gorgeous girls like Joy.

I don't know if something is changed after the new law, for sure now the price is a little bit higher but 75 still a good price for 10-12 hours (now 60 is the price for 3 hours).
Yes, good value for money, but back to my question: If I pay 100 at Yasmin, I am looking at the same number of sessions, but with food, pool, etc. Presumably a session would be 20 minutes alone with a girl, not 5 or 10 on a bed with several others. So, as long as one doesn't have to persuade the girls too hard, would this be a better option? The Partytreff, or Partytreff in all but name if a reasonable number of sessions are included, is a great concept, but it stands and falls with the willingness of the girls.

As to the law, someone specifically asked about this on the guestbook, and the response was that th club will make sure that it is completely legal. Not really sure what this means.

I'm pretty sure that the law does not apply to swingers' clubs. There have always been clubs which advertise as swingers' clubs but, to a greater or lesser degree, house women, who certainly get some share of the take, are available as well.

SvenFKK
07-16-17, 09:15
It doesn't have to be a real Partytreff, I. E. Flatrate of less than EUR 130 or whatever. What I'm looking for is some place where I don't have to pay per session and can have, say, at least 5 sessions for, say, at most EUR 120. Price per session (within the constraints above) is not the main thing; I'm looking for quality. By that I mean girls whose heart is in it (or at least appears to be), who don't try to finish me off as quickly as possible, etc. Age, race, etc don't matter. I prefer girls who are tall, have big tits, a big arse, long nipples, and a reasonably natural appearance. Ideally, with unshaven armpits and legs, thought that is probably impossible to find these days.

I guess the last real Partytreff I attended was Erotiktreff95, but this is a bit different than most: it is small, there are few facilities, and the opening hours were short. It was relatively cheap though. At least some of these have changed, and since the service was reasonable, I was thinking about going back. But now I'm wondering if some other place would be better: Yasmin, Osnabrück, Hannover? Before Erotiktreff95, the last one was Mettmann's successor. Before that, I was mostly at Mettmann. The last "classical Partytreffs" I attended were a long time ago: Dorsten, Sarah's, Osnabrück, Wagenfeld, Selm. Some are no more, and some have changed, probably for the worse.

So, within the constraints above, and wanting to spend, say, a few hours, which Partytreff-actual or, as described above, in essence-do people here recommend?

Jeretre
07-20-17, 18:52
Visit this club 19th July Wednesday, Kinky Playground party.

Great experience, many people and 6-7 couples that time. I enjoy 4 times, first with two nice ladies, second time on garden bed with dark hair lady. She was very horny and squirt [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) same time when I fuck her. Awesome. Third time with blond woman and last one was the best. I met nice couples from Cologne, they was first timers. I noted they was a little bit outside, just stay together. Then I going chat with them, round 20 minutes, man told me they want to try MMF with me. Wow great, I was their first man. Good times with them.

Yes, sure I want to come back this club.

SvenFKK
07-21-17, 20:25
See my post just a couple down from here. Surely someone must have a recommendation!

Maxime
07-22-17, 09:52
Visit this club 19th July Wednesday, Kinky Playground party.

Great experience, many people and 6-7 couples that time. I enjoy 4 times, first with two nice ladies, second time on garden bed with dark hair lady. She was very horny and squirt same time when I fuck her. Awesome. Third time with blond woman and last one was the best. I met nice couples from Cologne, they was first timers. I noted they was a little bit outside, just stay together. Then I going chat with them, round 20 minutes, man told me they want to try MMF with me. Wow great, I was their first man. Good times with them.

Yes, sure I want to come back this club.Thanks for the report. Most important question of course is: was OWO / BBBJ offered,. So blowjob without condom? If not, a waste of time IMHO.

Jeretre
07-23-17, 20:33
Thanks for the report. Most important question of course is: was OWO / BBBJ offered,. So blowjob without condom? If not, a waste of time IMHO.Yes, blowjob was without condoms.

Wanking
07-23-17, 20:46
Thanks for the report. Most important question of course is: was OWO / BBBJ offered,. So blowjob without condom? If not, a waste of time IMHO.I was only there once a few years ago, was all BBBJ that time, hard to say about now.

Wanking
07-23-17, 20:52
For me the atmosphere was similar in my only experience in Mettmann but this party was more long (10 hours, 3 in Mettmann), less expensive (85 in Mettman) with more and better women (the age of the women was similar, except for two younger women around 30-35 years old, more beautiful than Rita and Moni but not like a big tit blonde Joy that was the reasons that I choosed Mettman in my first trip in Germany).

I don't know if something is changed after the new law, for sure now the price is a little bit higher but 75 still a good price for 10-12 hours (now 60 is the price for 3 hours).Great report Tiger, I wonder what's its like now post July.

ID love to visit a good party with swingers and enthusiastic house women in the NRW.

Seems easy enough from Dortmund...Train and bus, 35 mins total.

Christian G
07-23-17, 21:45
I was only there once a few years ago, was all BBBJ that time, hard to say about now.Been at Farell Lounge 5 times and I always had BBBJ-CIM. Curious to know what is the situation now. I hope Jeretre will give us some more details.

Wanking
07-23-17, 21:55
See my post just a couple down from here. Surely someone must have a recommendation!Sven I'm a bit out of touch with the NRW pt scene, haven't been in 2 years or so, I'm due a trip myself. So I cant offer any advice..

Its mostly been Berlin and frankfurt for me over the past 2 years.

Wanking
07-24-17, 10:58
Both clubs are very nearby and both websites list parties in the other club.

http://erotiktreff95.de/home/infos-events/

http://ninastriebwerk.de/home/events/

https://goo.gl/maps/CFcNwKSnHfn

I guess both have the same house ladies. Even if the action is covered ID go if the women seemed enthusiastic and I could fuck unlimited for 75 euro and have a couple of beers at the end. Plus some possible swinging action would be a bonus.

Christian G
07-24-17, 12:58
Both clubs are very nearby and both websites list parties in the other club.

http://erotiktreff95.de/home/infos-events/

http://ninastriebwerk.de/home/events/

https://goo.gl/maps/CFcNwKSnHfn

I guess both have the same house ladies. Even if the action is covered ID go if the women seemed enthusiastic and I could fuck unlimited for 75 euro and have a couple of beers at the end. Plus some possible swinging action would be a bonus.I been in Erotiktreff95 once. Sure not the best looking girls but very good service and friendly atmosphere. A bit boring between one session and another.

Maxime
07-25-17, 21:04
Yes, blowjob was without condoms.Thanks, good to know this is the case also after July 1st!

SvenFKK
07-30-17, 19:57
I guess both have the same house ladies. Even if the action is covered ID go if the women seemed enthusiastic and I could fuck unlimited for 75 euro and have a couple of beers at the end. Plus some possible swinging action would be a bonus.I was there on Monday, at Erotiktreff95. Yes, same owners, same women. Apparently the new place is more modern. Note that the opening hours are longer than until recently. 4 women there: Silvia (full-figured, black), Liz (normal figure, black), Susanne (thin, white), Silke (full-figured, white). Susanne might be ex-Mettmann. My first session was a double with Liz (who started it) and Silvia (whom I ended up fucking). After a short break, I had a nice, long session with Silke, followed by cuddling and back-scratching which led into another session. Almost as good as Mettmann. Like at Mettmann, the women are German (perhaps with other roots, but have grown up here since they speak accent-free).

Not only good value for money, but nice German women. Recommended.

Wanking
07-31-17, 01:23
Not only good value for money, but nice German women. Recommended.Glad you had a good time.

DATY?

Arsche Lecken?

BBBJ?

Swingers?

Food?

Beer?

Dark Vader
08-14-17, 22:15
http://ninastriebwerk.de/home/

I made a quick sortie to NinasTriebewerk last Saturday afternoon. This is a club under the same ownership as Erotiktreff95 and their crew work at both clubs. It's located in a fairly non-descript building directly opposite a LIDL supermarket and I did wonder whether the local denizens knew, when wandering down the aisles, what was going on within a stone's throw of them but as this is Germany they probably did and cared even less.

The club has a variety of tariffs on offer and I chose the all-day affair which was probably a mistake.

Despite its shabby exterior the interior was fine and had Tardis like qualities with good facilities, as accurately depicted on their website, it would benefit from the addition of a sauna which would make the time between sessions more palatable.

There was no food to speak of (although I think there may be in the evening) and the choice of drinks was fairly limited.

It was quiet when I was there with only 4 other visitors during the four or so hours that I was there.

The ladies on duty were Susanna, Alex and CoCo. Susanna and Alex are both formerly of Mettman's Parish and so that gives a clue to their vintage. Susanna is a tall lanky lady with small boobs whilst Alex is the polar opposite. Coco was somewhat in between but towards the Susanna end of the scale. All were wearing assorted lingerie which they tended to keep on whilst in action. None were wearing knickers which was quite nice and Susanna was wearing thigh-high black vinyl boots.

Although their vintage may be a turnoff to many the service was professional with traditional service levels. Although the service was friendly enough I disliked their somewhat dispassionate attitude and the lack of eye contact when doing the deed. Of course that may have been due to me and YMMV but cest la vie.

I probably won't be rushing back but it's a reasonable choice if you're in the area and know what to expect. That's said, by way of contrast, I made the leisurely drive over to Wulfrath in the evening for Lippkick's bimonthly black and white swingers party and suffice to say that I had a much much better time there for half the price but that's another story!

Wanking
08-15-17, 12:10
Thanks for the report DV.

What age group are the women, and any English spoken?

Dark Vader
08-15-17, 22:12
Thanks for the report DV.

What age group are the women, and any English spoken?Susanna and Alex spoke good English, CoCo was less fluent. I'm not the best on ages but Susanna and Alex must be 40++, Coco is probably in her 30's.

Otari
08-17-17, 23:08
http://ninastriebwerk.de/home/
The club has a variety of tariffs on offer and I chose the all-day affair which was probably a mistake.
What are the tariffs? There is nothing about the tariffs on their web-page. Is it a flat rate approach?

Dark Vader
08-18-17, 07:25
What are the tariffs? There is nothing about the tariffs on their web-page. Is it a flat rate approach?It is laid out in the site but you need to click through to a specific event to check.

Typical pricing below.

Ticket Red:

3 Sunden Ticket: Solo Herren 60. - Paare: 20. - Solo Damen: 0. -.

Ticket Green:

Tages Ticket: Solo Herren 75. - Paare: 20. - Solo Damen: 0. -.

HappyEnd Ticket Yellow:

Ticket ab 16 Uhr: Solo Herren 55. - Paare: 15. - Solo Damen: 0. -.

Private Dates.

Blow and Go: 20. - 20 Minuten: 40. - 40 Minuten 60. - / 60 Minuten: 90. -.

SvenFKK
08-18-17, 10:07
DATY?

Arsche Lecken?

BBBJ?

Swingers?

Food?

Beer?Yes, yes, no comment, no, snacks at the bar, not sure (probably not).

Mangga
08-30-17, 21:36
Excuse me are there any other partytreff apart from treff188 in the Frankfurt (and close suburbs) area? Or at least a low cost extra-included formula like Dietzenbach once was. Thank you.

KC Questor
08-31-17, 04:24
Excuse me are there any other partytreff apart from treff188 in the Frankfurt (and close suburbs) area? Or at least a low cost extra-included formula like Dietzenbach once was. Thank you.The only other place that might be called a Partytreff is Maxis Swing. They call themselves a swing club but there are house girls and the customers are mostly single guys. It's definitely more of a Partytreff than a swing club.

https://www.maxis-swing.de

Dark Vader
09-01-17, 00:31
A couple of other options.

https://swing-in-rodgau.de/

http://wallau.club-coconut-beach.de

The only other place that might be called a Partytreff is Maxis Swing. They call themselves a swing club but there are house girls and the customers are mostly single guys. It's definitely more of a Partytreff than a swing club.

https://www.maxis-swing.de

Excuse me are there any other partytreff apart from treff188 in the Frankfurt (and close suburbs) area? Or at least a low cost extra-included formula like Dietzenbach once was. Thank you.

SvenFKK
09-02-17, 13:12
A couple of other options.

https://swing-in-rodgau.de/

http://wallau.club-coconut-beach.deI've never been to either. The former has mostly bad reports. I don't recall seeing a report for the latter.

Dark Vader
09-02-17, 15:31
I've visited both before but my last visits were years ago. Neither are that good but very hard to find a good partytreff in the Frankfurt area.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1101-Other-Partytreffs&p=1259440&viewfull=1#post1259440

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1101-Other-Partytreffs&p=1567862&highlight=swing-in#post1567862

I've never been to either. The former has mostly bad reports. I don't recall seeing a report for the latter.

Otari
09-02-17, 19:08
According to the new law the BBBJ is now totally forbidden and there is a high fine for it for a girl and the customer. There is a possibility for scams, isn't it?

Otari
09-02-17, 19:17
http://prostschg.erotikum.de/de/news/kondompflicht

Creativer90
09-07-17, 13:26
Does the Dream Heaven have house girls? Or just amateurs? Which days are the best to visit as a solo man?

Neurosynth
09-12-17, 01:11
http://prostschg.erotikum.de/de/news/kondompflichtThis change in the law has been thoroughly discussed here on ISG. Most agree it's unenforcible or nearly so. Most places are still offering what they did in the past, but not in public areas, only behind the closed door when you are alone with the girl in the room.

UltraHappy
09-12-17, 03:33
According to the new law the BBBJ is now totally forbidden and there is a high fine for it for a girl and the customer. There is a possibility for scams, isn't it?No, there is no fine for the girl with regards to the condom requirement.

You should only worry about scams if you are worried that pushing your belly button will somehow result in your bottom falling off.

Otari
09-17-17, 10:51
There is a fine (up to 50.000 Euro!) for both, the girl and the customer. This means that for example you agree a price for a room, but after that she ask for more money accusing you that for example you forced having BBBJ / CIM, etc.

Usel1
09-17-17, 18:58
There is a fine (up to 50.000 Euro!) for both, the girl and the customer. This means that for example you agree a price for a room, but after that she ask for more money accusing you that for example you forced having BBBJ / CIM, etc.Please check, but there is no fee for the girls. Only for customer from 5. 000,00 till 50.000,00 €.

Tiger Genius
10-04-17, 20:12
I think this is a good idea for the organizer for the GB party organizer to think about for mocking the new law.

Erlebniswohnung in Berlin for instance, they could maintain the current price and then add EUR 1 per session to participate on each GB session.

Anyone want to comment about the legality of this in regard to the new law?http://www.fickpartys.net/mach-dir-doch-mal-einen-sch%C3%B6nen-mittwoch-t%C3%B6nisvorst-0

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2014641

30€ for entry (10€ from 11 to 13) and 10€ for each session.

For the most part of man is better than your idea.

Otari
11-30-17, 22:56
In Xanten flat-rate price is back: http://saunaclub-xanten.de/news/384/62/Der-Partytreff-kehrt-im-November-2017-zurueck.html.

Day ticket: 119- Euro and 3 hours Ticket: 99- Euro.

Is this a general trend or just an exception?

Mangga
07-04-18, 14:03
Is Treff188 the only partytreff in the Hessen area?

LMatador
07-04-18, 14:10
Is Treff188 the only partytreff in the Hessen area?Yep. There are two of them but relatively close to each other. One in very Frankfurt, about 20 minutes from the Frankfurt central station by train if I remember correctly.

Christian G
07-04-18, 15:10
In Xanten flat-rate price is back: http://saunaclub-xanten.de/news/384/62/Der-Partytreff-kehrt-im-November-2017-zurueck.html.
Day ticket: 119- Euro and 3 hours Ticket: 99- Euro.
Is this a general trend or just an exception?With 119 you are "limited" to 18 Fun Coins and with 99 "only" 12 Fun Coins LOL.

Flatrate price are still available at Partytreff, but is not "all you can fuck" but have some limitations. Dolce Vita in Wagenfeld have 100 day ticket with 7 coins, In PT Osnabruck you pay 30 entry fee than you have to choose how many "fun coins" you need as 12-70 or 18-90.

http://www.club-girls.com/girls/preise/

https://www.club-dolcevita.de/preise/

The question is: 1 coins is for 1 room or girls will ask 2/3 coins for 1 room?

Koosje12
07-08-18, 08:44
The question is: 1 coins is for 1 room or girls will ask 2/3 coins for 1 room?The website of Clubgirls does quote the (minimum) number of coins per girl per session, mostly this is 3.

Otari
08-07-18, 17:55
The website of Clubgirls does quote the (minimum) number of coins per girl per session, mostly this is 3.Now 18 Spass coins = 90 Euro. This means 15 Euro for a room, provided girls take 3 coins for a room.

Paulo069
07-31-19, 07:38
Looking to visit a Partytreff located within 1 hour on public transport of the main train stations of either Dusseldorf / Cologne / Bonn. Any good recommendations please?

ShiftTab
08-05-19, 21:55
Is Treff188 the only partytreff in the Hessen area?Treff 188 has two locations. The one closest to Frankfurt is near Eschborn Sud train station on the S-line. The last time I went to this location was two years ago and it was still OK.

Their second location is newer and bigger, and located in Weisbaden across the freeway from a shopping mall. You will have to do some walking if you take the S-bahn and bus to this location. I went to the Weisbaden location last year and was not impressed with the girls there, although the facilities are bigger and more updated. I will be returning to Frankfurt for work in a few months and hope to visit the Eschborn location again.

SvenFKK
08-14-19, 08:50
Yep. There are two of them but relatively close to each other. One in very Frankfurt, about 20 minutes from the Frankfurt central station by train if I remember correctly.There is also Maxi Swing and Swing-In Rodgau which are probably as much PartyTreff as Treff 188. I have been two the first two but not the last. I don't recommend the first two.

How many sessions do you want? If you go to FKK Atlanta in Hanau on Monday, you pay EUR 30 entry but get a free entry for any other day. 30 minutes costs EUR 50. So, you could have 4 sessions (on two separate days) for 67,50 each. Dietzenbach would be a bit cheaper, but the quality of the girls is probably higher in Atlanta, and certainly the quality of the facilities. If you pay 115 for a PartyTreff and have only two sessions, then Atlanta is certainly cheaper and probably the sessions will be better.

ShiftTab
09-07-19, 20:42
There is also Maxi Swing and Swing-In Rodgau which are probably as much PartyTreff as Treff 188. I have been two the first two but not the last. I don't recommend the first two.
How was Swing-In when you went there? I've never been there and would like to try it. I have been to Treff 188, so I have something to compare to.

SvenFKK
09-08-19, 15:41
How was Swing-In when you went there? I've never been there and would like to try it. I have been to Treff 188, so I have something to compare to.The sessions were OK. Waiting time was, I would say, reasonable. Facilities aren't that good. However, the pricing structure is unclear. They had apparently done away with the "sex coins" stuff when I was there. I asked how many times, and they said "4 or 5". So, I had 5 sessions. After the last one, the girls said I had to pay her extra. It wasn't clear why. I forked over the money (EUR 30, I believe) since it wasn't clear how she would react if I didn't. When I was leaving, I intentioanally made eye contact with the manager, and she asked me how it was. I complained about having to pay extra despite the fact that I had adhered to the (admittedly unclear, but that's not my problem) rules. She then got the money back from the girls and gave it to me, and there was a big argument. So, thanks to the manager for sorting it out, but these things shouldn't happen in the first place. Also, I can't go back since some might remember me and not like me. (At one point, someone said that if the last session was with some other girl then I wouldn't have had to pay. I don't know if this was true or just bullshit, but if true then it should have been mentioned when inquiring about prices, which I did extensively before paying the entrance fee.).

At Maxi-Swing, it was really cold and they turned the heating back down after I had turned it up. Most girls spent most of their time in the smoking area. It was hard to get a session, though I saw another punter with two girls. They claim to be a swinger club, but it is pretty clear that they have some house women. I don't mind this, but of course the expectation is that the customer can at least expect (if not demand) a session if there are house women. The quality of the sessions was so-so.

SvenFKK
03-07-20, 13:04
I expect to be travelling through NRW next week. Is there anything even remotely similar to the Partytreffs of old, either in Germany or in the Netherlands?