PDA

View Full Version : Isaan Region (including Udon Thani, KK, Khorat)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Channy
02-19-17, 16:30
Another brothel is situated next to Siam Commercial Bank at these coordinates: 16.430365, 102.837400. Its in the alley in the picture. I went in there once and saw a horrible toothless woman sitting eating som tam... Guess if I ran away quickly!!If it s really a brothel you should be able to tell us how much this old lady eating some tam ask you? Otherwise how you can be sure this place is a brothel and not a simple# Nouat# place with one or two grannies like there is thousand in Thailand.

Dextro Sol
02-21-17, 09:41
If it s really a brothel you should be able to tell us how much this old lady eating some tam ask you? Otherwise how you can be sure this place is a brothel and not a simple# Nouat# place with one or two grannies like there is thousand in Thailand.She hardly look up to me and didn't say anything. The reason I belive it is a brothel is that I have read about it in this very thread. What is a Nouat place? I have never heard that before.

Daddy07
02-22-17, 01:47
What is a Nouat place? I have never heard that before."Nouat" means massage in Thai.

Dextro Sol
02-24-17, 14:45
"Nouat" means massage in Thai.Thanks Daddy!!

Simian
02-25-17, 08:07
Was in Ubon Ratchathani a few weeks ago on a work connected thing for a few night and decided it would be nice to get away from colleagues and go for a massage involving FS if possible. FS massage was really the only way to go as could not bring girls back to the accommodation.

Read up on the forum and a few other places and was happy that the hotel was fairly central to what appeared to be where the action was. I searched for the famous Amati soapy, not having access to a car, walked up and down Upalisan and Suryat Roads but it could not be found. I even tried to find an address for it online again but nothing. Such a great waste of time.

During one of the work trips, I noticed the Long Beach club and decided to try it out. Arriving I walked into the car park and was immediately attacked by a guard dog and shouted at by a security guard. I guess they usually only accept arrivals by taxi or private vehicle. The entrance is in an old hotel (Pathumrat Hotel?) and normally the punters arrive by taxi and drive into what appears to be the entrance of an underground or enclosed carpark within the old hotel building. The hotel is otherwise closed.

The comedy continued. Inside was met by a papasan who looked barely old enough to be out of short trousers but he was fine. There were 4 girls available. A brown skinned lady who looked vaguely interested in her 20's for 1,900, a pudgy young white girl for 1,700, another white skinny who was about 40 for 1,400 and. . . . wait for it. . . A grandmother for 1,000 baht! Needless to say, I went for the brown skinned one.

The place has the look of being unloved. It probably was the top shelf kind of place in its time but now everything is worn out and tired. The room had the usual soapy kind of stuff but the water was not hot enough to do the BJ in the bath. That part was really bad. A cold shower especially around your gonads just before you are going to use them.

The sex was fine. She was really into it and came at least once but the condom she used was 2 sizes too small and I could not cum. So brought out my own and that worked fine. The lady had more mileage than your average 22 year old that she admitted to but was probably 20 and had a kid already but not too much baby damage.

I was dreading leaving the place and asked the papasan to order a taxi which arrived promptly. The meter was used and the total cost back to the hotel was less than a dollar fifty.

I am not saying that Upon Ratchathani is without its P4 P opportunities. I have heard stories about student freelancers, karaoke joints etc that are probably accessible to someone with a vehicle. But in other ways, I liked the city. People were very nice, streets were safe, plenty of coffee places and restaurants, hotels are really cheap. You can get a nice hotel for $20, $30 gets you a really nice one. But most of the good hotels require access to a car.

Syzygies
02-25-17, 14:13
Was in Ubon Ratchathani a few weeks ago on a work connected thing for a few night and decided it would be nice to get away from colleagues and go for a massage involving FS if possible. FS massage was really the only way to go as could not bring girls back to the accommodation.

Read up on the forum and a few other places and was happy that the hotel was fairly central to what appeared to be where the action was. I searched for the famous Amati soapy, not having access to a car, walked up and down Upalisan and Suryat Roads but it could not be found. I even tried to find an address for it online again but nothing. Such a great waste of time.

During one of the work trips, I noticed the Long Beach club and decided to try it out. Arriving I walked into the car park and was immediately attacked by a guard dog and shouted at by a security guard. I guess they usually only accept arrivals by taxi or private vehicle. The entrance is in an old hotel (Pathumrat Hotel?) and normally the punters arrive by taxi and drive into what appears to be the entrance of an underground or enclosed carpark within the old hotel building. The hotel is otherwise closed.

The comedy continued. Inside was met by a papasan who looked barely old enough to be out of short trousers but he was fine. There were 4 girls available. A brown skinned lady who looked vaguely interested in her 20's for 1,900, a pudgy young white girl for 1,700, another white skinny who was about 40 for 1,400 and. . . . wait for it. . . A grandmother for 1,000 baht! Needless to say, I went for the brown skinned one.

The place has the look of being unloved. It probably was the top shelf kind of place in its time but now everything is worn out and tired. The room had the usual soapy kind of stuff but the water was not hot enough to do the BJ in the bath. That part was really bad. A cold shower especially around your gonads just before you are going to use them.

The sex was fine. She was really into it and came at least once but the condom she used was 2 sizes too small and I could not cum. So brought out my own and that worked fine. The lady had more mileage than your average 22 year old that she admitted to but was probably 20 and had a kid already but not too much baby damage.

I was dreading leaving the place and asked the papasan to order a taxi which arrived promptly. The meter was used and the total cost back to the hotel was less than a dollar fifty.

I am not saying that Upon Ratchathani is without its P4 P opportunities. I have heard stories about student freelancers, karaoke joints etc that are probably accessible to someone with a vehicle. But in other ways, I liked the city. People were very nice, streets were safe, plenty of coffee places and restaurants, hotels are really cheap. You can get a nice hotel for $20, $30 gets you a really nice one. But most of the good hotels require access to a car.Google Maps is your friend.

https://goo.gl/maps/wkWuNBuxpb12

Seems this Soapy is called Atami. I suspected you had the wrong spelling immediately as name was a bit quirky. There was once an Atami in Bangkok too.

Unfortunately the place was located in Suriyat 24 alley making it too difficult to find by chance. Asking the Thais where it was would probably not help since you did not have the name correct. When I get to Ubon, I might well try it.

Channy
02-27-17, 12:34

During one of the work trips, I noticed the Long Beach club and decided to try it out. Arriving I walked into the car park and was immediately attacked by a guard dog and shouted at by a security guard. I guess they usually only accept arrivals by taxi or private vehicle. The entrance is in an old hotel (Pathumrat Hotel?) and normally the punters arrive by taxi and drive into what appears to be the entrance of an underground or enclosed carpark within the old hotel building. The hotel is otherwise closed..You have heard? A good advice Simian read the archive. By going to Long Beach club you was only 1 o minutes walking from the KTV scene. Some are KTV, some are simply brothels at 400-500 the pop in the back (but is it really what you re looking for?

I've heard by farang (not by Thai) about Student looking for fast cash around Rajabat. But I never find them. And no local drivers seems to know about it.

SirWilliam4
02-28-17, 05:34
It has been said before there should be some kind of massage parlour with fishbowl in the same building as Kosa, its a side door to the left of the entrance. I guess one could reach it even from inside the hotel. Never been there though.

I guess it is the door right behind the yellow flag in the picture. If you try it, please report about it here!!

Another brothel is situated next to Siam Commercial Bank at these coordinates: 16.430365, 102.837400. Its in the alley in the picture. I went in there once and saw a horrible toothless woman sitting eating som tam... Guess if I ran away quickly!!Thank you, JCL and Dextro. Info is much appreciated. I will report after my visit in May.

SW4.

Simian
02-28-17, 07:02
Google Maps is your friend.

Seems this Soapy is called Atami. I suspected you had the wrong spelling immediately as name was a bit quirky. There was once an Atami in Bangkok too.

Unfortunately the place was located in Suriyat 24 alley making it too difficult to find by chance. Asking the Thais where it was would probably not help since you did not have the name correct. When I get to Ubon, I might well try it.Many thanks, Syzygies. Now the club and its location are available to anyone who searches the thread.

Channy, thanks for the tip about the KTV bars. Can you tell me more precisely where they are located in case I find myself back in Ubon soon?

Member #4591
03-01-17, 06:35

I am not saying that Upon Ratchathani is without its P4 P opportunities. I have heard stories about student freelancers, karaoke joints etc that are probably accessible to someone with a vehicle. But in other ways, I liked the city. People were very nice, streets were safe, plenty of coffee places and restaurants, hotels are really cheap. You can get a nice hotel for $20, $30 gets you a really nice one. But most of the good hotels require access to a car.Next time just read a little further into the thread and you will see my post. It's a play by play of Ubon and you can't go wrong.

Channy
03-01-17, 12:05
Google Maps is your friend.

Unfortunately the place was located in Suriyat 24 alley making it too difficult to find by chance. Asking the Thais where it was would probably not help since you did not have the name correct. When I get to Ubon, I might well try it.Pictures said it all.

Channy
03-01-17, 12:09
Next time just read a little further into the thread and you will see my post. It's a play by play of Ubon and you can't go wrong.No offense but I was not thinking about your post, because I'm sorry for those like me who like to venture inside the local scene. Your report is all wrong. But if it can help someone else.

Channy
03-01-17, 16:00
Pictures said it all.Sorry I did a wrong manipulation, here the Pictures from Atami you even got the street name.

Member #4591
03-01-17, 16:28
No offense but I was not thinking about your post, because I'm sorry for those like me who like to venture inside the local scene. Your report is all wrong. But if it can help someone else.The local scene? LOL so my report was all wrong because it was about the expat scene? LOL. Ubon does not have an expat scene. Give your head a shake. My report is all wrong LOL. Can I have some of whatever you are smoking?

Channy
03-03-17, 09:47
The local scene? LOL so my report was all wrong because it was about the expat scene? LOL. Ubon does not have an expat scene. Give your head a shake. My report is all wrong LOL. Can I have some of whatever you are smoking?For sure all the Thai men in Ubon go to the places you mentioned. These places can be called# top end local scene#, where is the rest of the local scene in Ubon? KTV, brothels, small massage shop etc, you write your driver showed you everything.

What I mean by #all wrong# is your report is far from being complete.

BTW, read the archives (some report show us much more about Ubon than your), it will help you to save the cost of taxi, recovered the memory. And most of all enlarged your knowledge about Ubon for better fun.

Channy
03-03-17, 09:59
Ubon Ratchatani brothel.

500 per pop.

Member #4591
03-03-17, 18:12
For sure all the Thai men in Ubon go to the places you mentioned. These places can be called# top end local scene#, where is the rest of the local scene in Ubon? KTV, brothels, small massage shop etc, you write your driver showed you everything.

BTW, read the archives (some report show us much more about Ubon than your), it will help you to save the cost of taxi, recovered the memory. And most of all enlarged your knowledge about Ubon for better fun.You have some strange ideas in that head of yours. To say someone's report is all wrong and then turn around and say it's incomplete is ludicrous. One just reports on what their experience was and that's it. Good night Charlie.

Member #4591
03-03-17, 18:15
For sure all the Thai men in Ubon go to the places you mentioned. These places can be called# top end local scene#, where is the rest of the local scene in Ubon? KTV, brothels, small massage shop etc, you write your driver showed you everything.

BTW, read the archives (some report show us much more about Ubon than your), it will help you to save the cost of taxi, recovered the memory. And most of all enlarged your knowledge about Ubon for better fun.Could you please quote one of those reports and comment on it so I can see. I'm interested, thanks Charlie.

Simian
03-04-17, 11:19
Ubon Ratchatani brothel.

500 per pop.And the name of the road is. . . ?

Syzygies
03-04-17, 15:44
Ubon Ratchatani brothel.

500 per pop.That's very enlightening Channy. You post a pic of a cheep brothel which is useful to readers in what way? Location unknown, quality of the girls?

You seem to be acting a bit arrogantly in your posts yet fail to give a lot of useful information. You did show a pic of the street sign for Atami with tiny blurred English under the Thai script. I had already provided the link to the location which already showed it was in Suriyat 24 Alley.

Instead of slagging off on others, and seeming to be bragging as the expert, which you may well be, back it up with some good information that readers can use. We can make allowances for your English not being good.

There is little use to say something like that the KTV clubs are just 10 mins walk away.

Tony Hoeprano
03-06-17, 09:22
What about lazy guys that just lie back and get blown. There are plenty. Should they be called starfish? LOLHahahaha. I've certainly been guilty of this.

Channy
03-12-17, 04:22
That's very enlightening Channy. You post a pic of a cheep brothel which is useful to readers in what way? Location unknown, quality of the girls?

You seem to be acting a bit arrogantly in your posts yet fail to give a lot of useful information. You did show a pic of the street sign for Atami with tiny blurred English under the Thai script. I had already provided the link to the location which already showed it was in Suriyat 24 Alley.

Instead of slagging off on others, and seeming to be bragging as the expert, which you may well be, back it up with some good information that readers can use. We can make allowances for your English not being good..I m not an expert and don t pretend to be one, but it seems even if my English is not good, that unlike many members here I know how to read English and how to read this forum. I haven t find these places by myself. These places have already been reported in this forum long time ago. They are past, present,(future?) and you cannot find it?. It seems members here have problem with archives section.

For Atami the pic was took with HP, I do not blurred this picture.

There is little use to say something like that the KTV clubs are just 10 mins walk awayWhat you want more GPS coordinates? You are not able to use your legs and explore the area?

I'm sorry if I sound arrogant to you, and honestly I don t care.

Member #4591
03-15-17, 17:35
I m not an expert and don t pretend to be one, but it seems even if my English is not good, that unlike many members here I know how to read English and how to read this forum. I haven t find these places by myself. These places have already been reported in this forum long time ago. They are past, present,(future?) and you cannot find it?. It seems members here have problem with archives section.I totally agree with you Chaney. A while ago I posted many reviews on the local Thailand sideline girl scene, how to find them, what to say, how to book them, what to expect, and the prices. Sadly one member could not read or search the forum archives properly to find my posts and sadly accused me of not posting any information about it. Maybe you could do me a favor and post a tutorial on how to search the forum. That way this particular member could find my reports. Thanks in advance and happy mongering. And while your at it, you might want to check the reports of distinction thread to find other useful information about the local Thai scene.

Dinghy
03-18-17, 20:00
I m not an expert and don t pretend to be one, but it seems even if my English is not good, that unlike many members here I know how to read English and how to read this forum. I haven t find these places by myself. These places have already been reported in this forum long time ago. They are past, present,(future?) and you cannot find it?. It seems members here have problem with archives section.

What you want more GPS coordinates? You are not able to use your legs and explore the area?

I'm sorry if I sound arrogant to you, and honestly I don t care.Hate to tell you this but bars change names frequently. Maybe not so much in Isaan, but certainly in Pattaya.

You can be as arrogant as you wish. Remember. The poo-ying sense it as well, AND THE PRICE GOES UP AND THE TIME GOES DOWN.

Member #4591
04-19-17, 02:48
I m not an expert and don t pretend to be one, but it seems even if my English is not good, that unlike many members here I know how to read English and how to read this forum. I haven t find these places by myself. These places have already been reported in this forum long time ago. They are past, present,(future?) and you cannot find it?. It seems members here have problem with archives section.

What you want more GPS coordinates? You are not able to use your legs and explore the area?

I'm sorry if I sound arrogant to you, and honestly I don t care.Please be kind enough to post the link to the report on that brothel in the photo. I would love to read it and I'm very stupid about using the search feature. Just lost one report link, that's enough. Unfortunately I know there is not an available report.

Helya
06-22-17, 16:08
Just returned from a trip to Ubon. Checked out Atami, really not worth a visit (or perhaps I was just there too early at 4 pm). There were about 6 girls and none of them were passable. I had to close my eyes and choose one yeah still went ahead with it.

However got a great gal at Z Through Spa. It's one of those pretty massages so no bathtub or anything, and you have to negotiate with the girl. There were only 3 to choose from and even the worst was way better than what Atami had to offer. The oil massage is 1500 + HJ, but for 500 more I got FS. Haven't had this kind of quality service in the outer provinces for awhile. Definitely worth a visit guys if you're in the area.

Erik
07-17-17, 10:43
Thanks Helya. One question, where is Z please? Which street?

Also, anyone is familiar with the Pbu ("Crab") restaurant that has music and band in the evening? It is opposed Srisomthai Hotel, at the west end of Suriyat road. They used to have pretty hostesses who wouldn't mind meeting you outside after work for a fee. Thai speaking strongly recommended.

If anyone goes there and have a meal, beer or whisky for me, could you report back on the situation nowadays please? Anyone interested, please PM me, I'd have some more tips for you.

Thanks.

Helya
07-26-17, 11:10
Thanks Helya. One question, where is Z please? Which street?

Also, anyone is familiar with the Pbu ("Crab") restaurant that has music and band in the evening? It is opposed Srisomthai Hotel, at the west end of Suriyat road. They used to have pretty hostesses who wouldn't mind meeting you outside after work for a fee. Thai speaking strongly recommended.

If anyone goes there and have a meal, beer or whisky for me, could you report back on the situation nowadays please? Anyone interested, please PM me, I'd have some more tips for you.

Thanks.Don't remember the street, but I found it through google map so you shouldn't have any issues finding it.

Robert Long
07-27-17, 01:56
Just returned from a trip to Ubon. Checked out Atami, really not worth a visit (or perhaps I was just there too early at 4 pm). There were about 6 girls and none of them were passable. I had to close my eyes and choose one yeah still went ahead with it.

However got a great gal at Z Through Spa. It's one of those pretty massages so no bathtub or anything, and you have to negotiate with the girl. There were only 3 to choose from and even the worst was way better than what Atami had to offer. The oil massage is 1500 + HJ, but for 500 more I got FS. Haven't had this kind of quality service in the outer provinces for awhile. Definitely worth a visit guys if you're in the area.All the ladies of quality from Issan are in Bkk. So why waste the time and money to go to the Issan triangle? Practice your sign language?

RL.

Eszpresszo
07-27-17, 03:25
All the ladies of quality from Issan are in Bkk. So why waste the time and money to go to the Issan triangle?
RL.1) Seen enough of Bangkok and need to see the rest of Thailand.

2) Stopover on the way to Laos.

3) Need to monger in a slower paced environment on a lower price scale, which old-timers say is reminiscent of what Bangkok used to be like.

4) Practice the Thai language you might have been studying stateside at your local, Theravada what for two hours every Sunday.

5) Try to enjoy your vacation without being surrounded by so many other farang, who you started to hate on your third day in Thailand.

All five apply in my case.

PedroEscobar
07-27-17, 14:26
Hi all,

Just planning a trip, first time for a while, even booked the flight yeah! It will be good to get back to Thailand for sure. Been approx. 10 years since last there.

Can anybody give me a heads up on the scene in Buriram? Will be in Buriram mid December for a number of days taking care of a little bit of business, and then off to Koh Chang to hit the beaches. Obviously I will attempt to stop in Pattaya for a night of so in-between, but would be good to know what the options are in Buriram and what to avoid.

I will add reports on the trip!

Cheers in advance for info.

PedroEscobar.

Robert Long
07-28-17, 01:32
1) Seen enough of Bangkok and need to see the rest of Thailand.

3) Need to monger in a slower paced environment on a lower price scale, which old-timers say is reminiscent of what Bangkok used to be like.

4) Practice the Thai language you might have been studying stateside at your local, Theravada what for two hours every Sunday.

5) Try to enjoy your vacation without being surrounded by so many other farang, who you started to hate on your third day in Thailand.

All five apply in my case.You have some good points. I sat outside Holly's Coffee and watched half the population of the middle east walk by. All the Penguins in their black bee keeper robes and their tribes of followers.

Went to have dinner at Gullivers and all the patrons were again middle eastern. Changes are taking place as more countries standard of living increases and the population of these countries start to travel. I would say it has increased 150% in one year.

And how about the African Ice pushers up and down Suk? These guys stand arount ATM machines and I would think are very intimidating to Japanese and other Asians.

Pattaya is ruled by the Russians and Phuket is over crowded. What's a poor guy to do?

RL.

Juicyclamlover
07-28-17, 03:37
Hi all,

Just planning a trip, first time for a while, even booked the flight yeah! It will be good to get back to Thailand for sure. Been approx. 10 years since last there.

Can anybody give me a heads up on the scene in Buriram? Will be in Buriram mid December for a number of days taking care of a little bit of business, and then off to Koh Chang to hit the beaches. Obviously I will attempt to stop in Pattaya for a night of so in-between, but would be good to know what the options are in Buriram and what to avoid.

I will add reports on the trip!

Cheers in advance for info.

PedroEscobar.In my opinion there is nothing to be avoided in BR.

The best place for concentrated nightlife is around the square where the Speed disco is about 200 mtrs from the railway station past the Thai hotel.

Plenty of bars, some with live music and lots of young BR girls out on the town. Enjoy.

If you can speak some Thai, even better.

Dextro Sol
07-28-17, 07:36
1) Seen enough of Bangkok and need to see the rest of Thailand.

All five apply in my case.I will spend a weekend in Udon on my next trip in October and I'm thinking the same way as you. Even if the most talented girls are working in Bkk, wouldn't there be any talented Lao girls working in Udon? I think leaving Bkk for a weekend is a good idea, I will avoid most of the japaneese weekend travellers, so some competition less. Ezpresso, you wouldn't be there in the middle of October? Or somebody else, always great to "know" somebody and hunt together.

HorneeFalang
07-28-17, 13:48
I will spend a weekend in Udon on my next trip in October and I'm thinking the same way as you. Even if the most talented girls are working in Bkk, wouldn't there be any talented Lao girls working in Udon? I think leaving Bkk for a weekend is a good idea, I will avoid most of the japaneese weekend travellers, so some competition less. Ezpresso, you wouldn't be there in the middle of October? Or somebody else, always great to "know" somebody and hunt together.The scene in Udon is low key and limited compared to other locales mentioned in these pages, however you will find the action is in the Day and Night bar complex (beware ladyboys) and a handful of bars in Nutty Park. No Go Go's in Udon Thani. Prices are reasonable (1,000ST 2,500 LT) and some very nice girls around. Please don't expect young fresh model types with smoking bodies at these venues. If you are decent looking and can speak some Thai try your luck at Tawan Daeng Pub for a sideliner or maybe even a freebie.

Mostek6502
08-03-17, 17:21
The scene in Udon is low key and limited compared to other locales mentioned in these pages, however you will find the action is in the Day and Night bar complex (beware ladyboys) and a handful of bars in Nutty Park. No Go Go's in Udon Thani. Prices are reasonable (1,000ST 2,500 LT) and some very nice girls around. Please don't expect young fresh model types with smoking bodies at these venues. If you are decent looking and can speak some Thai try your luck at Tawan Daeng Pub for a sideliner or maybe even a freebie.Remember some of those very talented girls go from the farm to Udon first. They then go to Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket. I have seen this. They realise they are smoking hot after a week or two, then they step up. Also many girls like to be a bus ride from home and if they don't know anyone further afield might not want to travel too far.

The bars in day and night are not too bad and up and down the Soi has a good Nany other excellent bars too. There is one bar in the night and day that is mostly ladyboys, it is on the left a bit more than half way in. All the bars close at midnight. The Tawan Daeng Pub is just around the corner and the music is very good indeed. There are many friendlies there.

PedroEscobar
08-05-17, 18:54
In my opinion there is nothing to be avoided in BR.

The best place for concentrated nightlife is around the square where the Speed disco is about 200 mtrs from the railway station past the Thai hotel.

Plenty of bars, some with live music and lots of young BR girls out on the town. Enjoy.

If you can speak some Thai, even better.Thanks for the info, I know the speed disco, so I will go and report back. Sometime to wait yet though, I'm wishing my life away till December 555.

Titanio
08-28-17, 19:14
Well, not so much to mention other than that I arrived today, had a massage without extras offered, went out late, 10 PM, crossed the street and found the gem In the haystack I thought I would never find in a bar. Working in that bar for just a month, and it is the first time she works in a bar. Reason was told and confirmed by the bar owner which I know for many years. No kids which is a big plus for me, perfect body and eyes to die for. Cannot YET go into details but that might be tomorrow an EWR and quit the job on the spot. Yes, she is different. LOL! I did not BF her tonight, as I never do with girls I really like. I always think that a returning customer has way more advantages over a walk in. So gave her a big tip as also she was sick from too many breezers. Told her that alcohol and sugar not good for her bodyshape. She got it and said she better take soda and a nip of whatever liquor. So see how tomorrow will work out and rest of the week. Keep you in the loop. Sorry guys.

Dextro Sol
09-01-17, 22:39
Well, not so much to mention other than that I arrived today, had a massage without extras offered, went out late, 10 PM, crossed the street and found the gem In the haystack I thought I would never find in a bar. Working in that bar for just a month, and it is the first time she works in a bar. Reason was told and confirmed by the bar owner which I know for many years. No kids which is a big plus for me, perfect body and eyes to die for. Cannot YET go into details but that might be tomorrow an EWR and quit the job on the spot. Yes, she is different. LOL! I did not BF her tonight, as I never do with girls I really like. I always think that a returning customer has way more advantages over a walk in. So gave her a big tip as also she was sick from too many breezers. Told her that alcohol and sugar not good for her bodyshape. She got it and said she better take soda and a nip of whatever liquor. So see how tomorrow will work out and rest of the week. Keep you in the loop. Sorry guys.Sounds like a good start! Please keep is updated about your experiences there and have a nice week!!

HorneeFalang
09-02-17, 09:51
Well, not so much to mention other than that I arrived today, had a massage without extras offered, went out late, 10 PM, crossed the street and found the gem In the haystack I thought I would never find in a bar. Working in that bar for just a month, and it is the first time she works in a bar. Reason was told and confirmed by the bar owner which I know for many years. No kids which is a big plus for me, perfect body and eyes to die for. Cannot YET go into details but that might be tomorrow an EWR and quit the job on the spot. Yes, she is different. LOL! I did not BF her tonight, as I never do with girls I really like. I always think that a returning customer has way more advantages over a walk in. So gave her a big tip as also she was sick from too many breezers. Told her that alcohol and sugar not good for her bodyshape. She got it and said she better take soda and a nip of whatever liquor. So see how tomorrow will work out and rest of the week. Keep you in the loop. Sorry guys.Well played! And welcome to the North East. Enjoy.

Bumholes1
09-03-17, 10:59
The girls who used to operate from the Railway Station have been barred from there, whilst the hotel opposite The New Inn, also seem to have turned the girls away.

Nevertheless a few ply their wares in the small soi adjoining 7/11 which is below the New Inn, and recently a few younger ones have joined the golden oldies. Can recommend Noi. Fun and a good lay. Good curtain hotel nearby - 200 baht, circular beds and special chairs, harnesses, poles etc.

Georg1972
09-04-17, 11:41
Well, not so much to mention other than that I arrived today, had a massage without extras offered, went out late, 10 PM, crossed the street and found the gem In the haystack I thought I would never find in a bar. Working in that bar for just a month, and it is the first time she works in a bar. Reason was told and confirmed by the bar owner which I know for many years. No kids which is a big plus for me, perfect body and eyes to die for. Cannot YET go into details but that might be tomorrow an EWR and quit the job on the spot. Yes, she is different. LOL! I did not BF her tonight, as I never do with girls I really like. I always think that a returning customer has way more advantages over a walk in. So gave her a big tip as also she was sick from too many breezers. Told her that alcohol and sugar not good for her bodyshape. She got it and said she better take soda and a nip of whatever liquor. So see how tomorrow will work out and rest of the week. Keep you in the loop. Sorry guys.Have seen some video about Udon nightlife locations. Always empty or only one or two girls. How is the situation from your experience. Freelance girls to find?.

If yes where, never been in Udon. Will be there maybe in November.

Matt Navan Man
09-14-17, 03:33
Just in case anything has changed from the below reports, I have the option of spending a night in Nakhon Phanom or a night in Mukdahan. Is either more likely to present some fun?

HotShaneHot
09-22-17, 06:34
Just in case anything has changed from the below reports, I have the option of spending a night in Nakhon Phanom or a night in Mukdahan. Is either more likely to present some fun?Hi,

You are more likely in Mukdahan to pull a root I did a long time a go and she let me take photos too " I did post too ".

Good luck in Nakhon Phanom I still have not get " but there is a the blow job bar that I have been to same one in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Hots.

Titanio
09-28-17, 22:37
Have seen some video about Udon nightlife locations. Always empty or only one or two girls. How is the situation from your experience. Freelance girls to find?.

If yes where, never been in Udon. Will be there maybe in November.It has been a while I was here on the Forum. Reaon is that recently when I arrived in Udon, first night in a bar I frequently go to, a lot has changed. No more mixed girls and ladyboys. Same owner, new staff. Reason must have been an incident about money between an FL girl and a Korean guy. Although nothing to do with the bar as the FL girl regularly came to that bar to pick up clients but had no direct connection. The incident even hit a national newspaper. Anyway, as mentioned before, on my first night I met the new cashier and we had some small talks and drinks only. Next day during the day a fantastic massage at the Tonkoon Hotel YMMV but that day I had a student who was really worth the tip of a few hundred baht besides the 650 Bt for 2 hours oil massage. At night after dinner went back to the same bar as the night before to meet the cashier again. Cannot go into any further details as it is definitely relational material and something is developing. I did not visit any other bar, but from what I saw, even during low season, no any problem to get laid by a 7/10 if you keep your eyes open. On the premise of the former SistersBar, now 2 new bars have opened and these are frequented by a lot of local FL girls, and LB's too, unfortunately. One of these bars must have a deal with the BIB's as they do not close before 2 AM.

Dextro Sol
10-21-17, 10:16
Next day during the day a fantastic massage at the Tonkoon Hotel YMMV but that day I had a student who was really worth the tip of a few hundred baht besides the 650 Bt for 2 hours oil massage.Went to try the massage at Tonkoon Hotel this afternoon. Don't know if I took the wrong massage parlour, but to my suprice came in to a place with a fishbowl. Asked for Thai massage and was told to pick a lady. Picked #55 who was decent looking. Wasn't planning for sexy massage, but when I saw the fishbowl my penis got erected right away. Went up to the room and took on the massage pyjamas and laid down on my back and closed my eyes. Of course she saw my condition, but did't mention or touch at all. When the 2 hours was nearly finished she asked if I wanted happy massage, moving her hand up and down. I let her down, wanted to save myself for another evening and the bars at Soi Samphan Thamit. All in all, very good thai massage!! Only 350 baht + 100 tip for the lady.

Titiano, did I come to the same massage parlour as you went to?

Titanio
10-21-17, 22:41
Went to try the massage at Tonkoon Hotel this afternoon. Don't know if I took the wrong massage parlour, but to my suprice came in to a place with a fishbowl. Asked for Thai massage and was told to pick a lady. Picked #55 who was decent looking. Wasn't planning for sexy massage, but when I saw the fishbowl my penis got erected right away. Went up to the room and took on the massage pyjamas and laid down on my back and closed my eyes. Of course she saw my condition, but did't mention or touch at all. When the 2 hours was nearly finished she asked if I wanted happy massage, moving her hand up and down. I let her down, wanted to save myself for another evening and the bars at Soi Samphan Thamit. All in all, very good thai massage!! Only 350 baht + 100 tip for the lady.

Titiano, did I come to the same massage parlour as you went to?Yes, that's the place. YMMV but if lucky you meet a young twenty something student. I prefer the oil massage option for 650 Bt 2 hrs. It is very cheap for their performance which is on par with you may get at E. G. Hana massage in Bangkok, but then with all options. Hand job only but very erotic and arousing and as often you like or can within the 2 hours. Next time I will try the soapy with models upstairs, floor 8. But that only starts at 3 pm where in the past it was from midday.

Syzygies
10-21-17, 23:13
I let her down, wanted to save myself for another evening and the bars at Soi Samphan Thamit. All in all, very good thai massage!! Only 350 baht + 100 tip for the lady.
Strange that the name of this Soi in English appears to be two words (same shown in Google Maps). Yet in the Thai Language, it is just one word "Samphanthamit" meaning Alliance or Ally, with stress on last syllable "mit". Samphan does exist as a word by itself meaning "a connection" or "relationship" but Thamit is not a word (and not a person's name), only a suffix for Samphan. Mit alone means "friendly". So what happened to the "Tha"?

Actually the Thai for Samphan looks more like "Samphan(th)" the final "th" being silent unless the word connects to a suffix word like "Mit" when it becomes "Samphanthamit".

Google Maps says "Samphan Thamit Alley" but that is definitely wrong to make Thamit a separate word.

"Pheht Samphan" means "sexual relations".

Dezzy Haynes
01-29-18, 10:27
Picked up a street walker in Korat two weeks back and thought I'the share an update for fellow punters. For those unfamiliar with the scene, the main area at night (in previous years anyway) is the corner of Ratchadamnern Road and Suranaree Road. All I can report is that on a Saturday night it was pretty much dead; I hadn't been there for 12 years and the place was just about deserted. Three young junkie-looking types sitting on the pavement in their hoodies and one dragon standing five meters up from the corner at 12:30 am.

I wandered across the road to the park and there were three players roaming around, all on that borderline of no / maybe in a pinch in terms of looks. What happened to the days when you could always unearth a diamond in the rough? I approached the best on offer to get a price update and not a lot has changed; 700 plus 70 for the room. She was marginally doable so why not? She led me about two blocks south-east to a hotel on Thanon Chomphon, very touchy feely on the way with her arm around me as I explored under her shirt and then fingered her pussy (noone on the street that time of night and nothing open).

Into the room, cursory wash up and into it. She wasn't in a rush at all but I kind of was. This was just for research / revisiting old haunts. BJ, mish, doggy and a big load on her big tits to finish. She wanted to DFK but I avoided it. All in all a dirty, cheap, quick fuck but not bad for a quick, cheap release.

Elsewhere in town, all the massage joints are staffed by old hags, just like in Buriram and Surin. The selection at Palace (soapy massage) on Suranaree Road is pretty good in quality but light on quantity.

Bumholes1
01-30-18, 03:38
Picked up a street walker in Korat two weeks back and thought I'the share an update for fellow punters. For those unfamiliar with the scene, the main area at night (in previous years anyway) is the corner of Ratchadamnern Road and Suranaree Road. All I can report is that on a Saturday night it was pretty much dead; I hadn't been there for 12 years and the place was just about deserted. Three young junkie-looking types sitting on the pavement in their hoodies and one dragon standing five meters up from the corner at 12:30 am.

I wandered across the road to the park and there were three players roaming around, all on that borderline of no / maybe in a pinch in terms of looks. What happened to the days when you could always unearth a diamond in the rough? I approached the best on offer to get a price update and not a lot has changed; 700 plus 70 for the room. She was marginally doable so why not? She led me about two blocks south-east to a hotel on Thanon Chomphon, very touchy feely on the way with her arm around me as I explored under her shirt and then fingered her pussy (noone on the street that time of night and nothing open).

Into the room, cursory wash up and into it. She wasn't in a rush at all but I kind of was. This was just for research / revisiting old haunts. BJ, mish, doggy and a big load on her big tits to finish. She wanted to DFK but I avoided it. All in all a dirty, cheap, quick fuck but not bad for a quick, cheap release.

Elsewhere in town, all the massage joints are staffed by old hags, just like in Buriram and Surin. The selection at Palace (soapy massage) on Suranaree Road is pretty good in quality but light on quantity.Interesting update. Hotel price about right, but 700 bt for a shag is way over the top. 3/400 bt is normal for the park area.

Dezzy Haynes
01-30-18, 14:32
Interesting update. Hotel price about right, but 700 bt for a shag is way over the top. 3/400 bt is normal for the park area.In 1999 when I was first there, it was 300 baht in the park in the daytime. Plenty of options but now hardly any. In the mid 2000's it was 500 as a standard. I didn't think 700 was excessive, more a natural progression. Anyone out there get 300/400 recently?

Crocodilexp
01-31-18, 02:16
In 1999 when I was first there, it was 300 baht in the park in the daytime. Plenty of options but now hardly any. In the mid 2000's it was 500 as a standard. I didn't think 700 was excessive, more a natural progression. Anyone out there get 300/400 recently?It's not excessive, and I haven't been to Khorat lately, but if you can find 500 in Yaowarat in Bangkok, you should be able to find that or less in Issan. It's only a natural progression if you're getting similar quality. If you're getting older and uglier girls, they were probably worth less back then, and less now as well.

Bumholes1
02-01-18, 00:11
In 1999 when I was first there, it was 300 baht in the park in the daytime. Plenty of options but now hardly any. In the mid 2000's it was 500 as a standard. I didn't think 700 was excessive, more a natural progression. Anyone out there get 300/400 recently?Yes. Me last year With a good looking lass too,. Not an old hag.

Dezzy Haynes
02-01-18, 14:17
Yes. Me last year With a good looking lass too,. Not an old hag.In that case, kudos. Good intel for mongers in any case. The price range is 300 to 700 then.

SlowAndEasy
02-01-18, 23:33
In that case, kudos. Good intel for mongers in any case. The price range is 300 to 700 then.I have always wanted to travel to some of these outlying areas to see what they look like.

Dezzy Haynes
02-02-18, 15:01
I have always wanted to travel to some of these outlying areas to see what they look like.Absolutely, and that's half the fun. All of the towns in Isaan mid-size and above have something going on. Surin (where I recently went) is a case in point. Doesn't look much on the map, but there's a hellava lot available there. Definitely worth it to get out there and try new places.

Bumholes1
02-03-18, 00:57
Absolutely, and that's half the fun. All of the towns in Isaan mid-size and above have something going on. Surin (where I recently went) is a case in point. Doesn't look much on the map, but there's a hellava lot available there. Definitely worth it to get out there and try new places.Strange that you recommend Surin. Always found it disappointing. Apart from the soapie, just a few old women hanging around near the station. What and where have I missed?

Dezzy Haynes
02-03-18, 12:02
Strange that you recommend Surin. Always found it disappointing. What and where have I missed?Quite a lot if you think that Rose Queen is the only decent place in town.

Victoria for one thing, and the nice KTV further up the same road on the opposite side. Other than that, when you take a right after walking out to the Main Street from the Thong Tarin Hotel, there are loads of venues either side of the road where you can find freelancers or ordinary girls on a night out. I like it because everything is in the same area. I mentioned Surin because it is relatively small, but has a lot of options.

Dez.

Fodesse
02-15-18, 06:56
Massage where can I have fun? Thank you.

Lasse Basse
02-18-18, 09:31
Massage where can I have fun? Thank you.Grand Naga Hotel (with a fishbowl) which is found on the Makkaeng Road and more or less all of the places along Soi Samphan Thamit especially the ones closer to Prajak Rd. The one around the corner on Prajak Rd just before the Corner Rest. Is also a fun place, probably also the one across the street.

Opebo
02-19-18, 00:37
In 1999 when I was first there, it was 300 baht in the park in the daytime. Plenty of options but now hardly any. In the mid 2000's it was 500 as a standard. I didn't think 700 was excessive, more a natural progression. Anyone out there get 300/400 recently?

I haven't checked out the park at Korat in ages - a few months ago I had one from the pimp group in front of the Chao Phraya Inn (more or less opposite Ginza Soapy) for 1,000, and I think the girls there are much prettier than what you'd find in the park. As a more direct comparison though, I offer the streetwalkers behind the bus station in Khon Kaen - nowadays it is still 500 for the less attractive or older providers there, but 700 or so is normal for any girls who are at all good looking. Prices are up, alas, Bumholes1, and options are ever constricting (for example all small brothels still shut down in Isaan).

Beno69
02-21-18, 17:11
Massage where can I have fun? Thank you.

Really dead in Udonthani. I was 6 days and never had the feeling for boum boum.
I checked Day and Night around Soi Samphan, Nutty Park and the bars around there. Soi 2 and 7 where the brothels were before the shut down.
And then Oscar Soap Massage medium nice girls for 1400/1600 Thb. Grand Naga Hotel (Tonkoon) 8. Floor. Really nice Girls for 2400/2600 Thb - I suposed nice to look, expensive and then, don't touch here don't do that. So I saved my money for Pattaya.

Antex
02-21-18, 18:22
If you heading for Ubon I would recomend Cham bar, close to Nevada convention hotel. Inside Nevada entertainment complex.

Waitresses wery caring but you have to sweettalk then for a while until they follow you home.

Always about 10-15 good looking working there.

Bumholes1
02-24-18, 10:30
I haven't checked out the park at Korat in ages - a few months ago I had one from the pimp group in front of the Chao Phraya Inn (more or less opposite Ginza Soapy) for 1,000, and I think the girls there are much prettier than what you'd find in the park. As a more direct comparison though, I offer the streetwalkers behind the bus station in Khon Kaen - nowadays it is still 500 for the less attractive or older providers there, but 700 or so is normal for any girls who are at all good looking. Prices are up, alas, Bumholes1, and options are ever constricting (for example all small brothels still shut down in Isaan).Don't get out and about as much as I used to, and when I do I tend to look for a diamond in the rough. No diamonds, so I wil not pay enhanced prices. Surin and Korat are not so great these days That said, on a recent and very long overdue visit to Pattaya, I found a superb lass in a bar, and was happy to give considerably more than my normal donation for a great night with everything on offer and accepted.

Dan Key
02-27-18, 05:45
5 pm. Were 4 on, but it had to be Niki. About 19, cute student. Fixed price 1700 for 1 hour massage, body slide and HJ. Massage was just Ok. No body slide. Groping her while getting HJ was OK. Was all over in 30 minutes. Reminded me of the worst at Nataree. Tried to negotiate sex but "yai bai ". But, hey, she was cute and fun. All in all, another triumph of cock logic and hormones over common sense!

HotShaneHot
04-11-18, 10:12
5 pm. Were 4 on, but it had to be Niki. About 19, cute student. Fixed price 1700 for 1 hour massage, body slide and HJ. Massage was just Ok. No body slide. Groping her while getting HJ was OK. Was all over in 30 minutes. Reminded me of the worst at Nataree. Tried to negotiate sex but "yai bai ". But, hey, she was cute and fun. All in all, another triumph of cock logic and hormones over common sense!Well that is what will happen sometimes with a cute 19 year old. I am posting photos now of a not so cute 36 year old that I was just have from 11:00 am to 11:00 am the next day 24 hrs for a Fixed price of 1,000 that is 42 barts per HR non stop sex.

Erzior
05-06-18, 13:53
Hi,

I plan a trip to Udon Thani this Month. Are the Lao Brothels in Soi fai deng and other Places still running?

Or did this Places move or totaly go away?

Lasse Basse
05-09-18, 09:09
Hi,

I plan a trip to Udon Thani this Month. Are the Lao Brothels in Soi fai deng and other Places still running?

Or did this Places move or totaly go away?They are all gone.

HotShaneHot
05-10-18, 03:06
Hi,

Or did this Places move or totaly go away?I don't see but someone was tell me there are back in Nongkhai now, as for Udon still gone, but you should ask the tuk tuk man he would know.

HorneeFalang
05-20-18, 08:25
Stayed at The Pullman. A few bars in the vicinity. Turn right as you leave the Hotel. Opposite you will find a few Beer bars strung together. Very ordinary talent. Mostly aged providers who have done the traps. I also noticed a few freelancers on the street in the area. They looked ragged and wrung out. Was quoted 1000 THB LT from a spinner in one of the bars. Declined.

JohnSue
05-23-18, 00:19
Hi,

Or did this Places move or totaly go away?The junta hit Isaan hard, particularly Udon. Word was last time I was there that the Laos places had gone, but I am sure a tuk tuk driver can find you something. But there are still plenty of other options in Udon anyway. I never went to the Laos places but know people that did. And for a number of reasons that isn't my scene.

But business is business, and the Thai's get their fun in places like that. So I am sure there are still places. You just need to ask the right Thai.

Good luck.

Zjfgdb
06-05-18, 08:23
I have visited Udon Thani several time and I will visit Udon Thani again soon.

Anyone know about the local brothel in Amphoe Kut Chap and Nong Wua So? I have heard of some local scene there but don't know the place.

By the way, As I visited Udon Thani several time in 2016-2017. I could not find any local brothel on Soi2/7.

In the end the Tuk Tuk took me to the drive in hotel and the pimp sent some Laos girl to me. While waiting the girl at the drive in hotel, I saw the local Thai came driving a pick up truck with a Laos Prostitutes. So I think there maybe still some local brothel around the area, just we don't know the location.

JohnSue
06-05-18, 23:31
I have visited Udon Thani several time and I will visit Udon Thani again soon.

Anyone know about the local brothel in Amphoe Kut Chap and Nong Wua So? I have heard of some local scene there but don't know the place.

By the way, As I visited Udon Thani several time in 2016-2017. I could not find any local brothel on Soi2/7.

In the end the Tuk Tuk took me to the drive in hotel and the pimp sent some Laos girl to me. While waiting the girl at the drive in hotel, I saw the local Thai came driving a pick up truck with a Laos Prostitutes. So I think there maybe still some local brothel around the area, just we don't know the location.Udon Thani has the best Falang bar scene in Issan and lots of nice girls and good bars, but I can't really comment on the local scene. I am sure it is still there, somewhere, but you probably need to ask a Thai that you trust, or who you are paying. Vientienne is only 60 k a way. If you must have a Laos girl. But I have never been there.

There are various reasons why many Western people stayed away from the Laos brothels. But then I don't know where you are from.

Beno69
06-06-18, 11:09
...I have heard of some local scene there but don't know the place.
.... I could not find any local brothel on Soi2/7.
..So I think there maybe still some local brothel around the area, just we don't know the location.

If someone live there, of course he have to check nice locals on a good price. I Spent one week and didn't fuck even 1 girl, because it's just stress if you compare with Pattaya! 3-5 years ago Udon was great. Every where nice Ladies for 3-400 Thb / Fuck. Now it's just loosing time. The big Massage Parlor crazy prices with modell beauties. But service? The Bars now ask 500 Barfine and the girl 1500ST. 5555.

JohnSue
06-07-18, 00:03
If someone live there, of course he have to check nice locals on a good price. I Spent one week and didn't fuck even 1 girl, because it's just stress if you compare with Pattaya! 3-5 years ago Udon was great. Every where nice Ladies for 3-400 Thb / Fuck. Now it's just loosing time. The big Massage Parlor crazy prices with modell beauties. But service? The Bars now ask 500 Barfine and the girl 1500ST. 5555.The brothels that you might have found for 300 or 400 Baht were not locals, they were typically young Laos girls, and after Nong Khai Udon is the nearest city. I never went. Post coup the junta closed the places down but I am sure they are still there somewhere. I don't know where you were being asked for 500 BF, all the bars that I know that have girls ask 300 Baht barfine. The price the girls ask is down to the girls mostly. The prices have gone up from ten years ago, and as you point out this isn't Patts, but you need to remember most of the ladies live there. So you need to show at least a little respect and offering 300 Baht would not get you anywhere. You need to understand Thai culture a little in Thai Thailand. Some of the massage parlours on Soi Sampan will provide full service at a decent rate, but typically only one lady will do it. The ones I tried were around 30 and very nice with good service. You might get someone for 500 Baht, but then you still have to pay 300 for the massage you don't get.

I think you are probably right, if your budget is 400 Baht, then Udon probably isn't for you. But at that price I guess nowhere else in Thailand is either though unless you can get into the thai worker type brothels.

MusicalToM
06-10-18, 09:52
Guys,

I'm doing a trip from Nakhon Phanom to Nong Khai and decided the take the route along Mekong river shore. I'll be exploring the temples and other tourist points along the way. However, I'm worried about renting a reliable taxi so need any leads. Would appreciate any help / advise.

Zjfgdb
06-17-18, 14:05
Udon Thani has the best Falang bar scene in Issan and lots of nice girls and good bars, but I can't really comment on the local scene. I am sure it is still there, somewhere, but you probably need to ask a Thai that you trust, or who you are paying. Vientienne is only 60 k a way. If you must have a Laos girl. But I have never been there.

There are various reasons why many Western people stayed away from the Laos brothels. But then I don't know where you are from.The tuktuk driver around day and night street offered me to find Laos girl in bungalow and pimp sent me 2 Laos girl.

I think that night the lao girl was really into me. She gave me a very deep french kiss and gave me her FB.

I know most of the lao girl are starfish and no service such as BJ HJ, but if they are into you they will treat you like her BF.

Zjfgdb
06-17-18, 14:17
The brothels that you might have found for 300 or 400 Baht were not locals, they were typically young Laos girls, and after Nong Khai Udon is the nearest city. I never went. Post coup the junta closed the places down but I am sure they are still there somewhere. I don't know where you were being asked for 500 BF, all the bars that I know that have girls ask 300 Baht barfine. The price the girls ask is down to the girls mostly. The prices have gone up from ten years ago, and as you point out this isn't Patts, but you need to remember most of the ladies live there. So you need to show at least a little respect and offering 300 Baht would not get you anywhere. You need to understand Thai culture a little in Thai Thailand. Some of the massage parlours on Soi Sampan will provide full service at a decent rate, but typically only one lady will do it. The ones I tried were around 30 and very nice with good service. You might get someone for 500 Baht, but then you still have to pay 300 for the massage you don't get.

I think you are probably right, if your budget is 400 Baht, then Udon probably isn't for you. But at that price I guess nowhere else in Thailand is either though unless you can get into the thai worker type brothels.What is the LT price for the beer bar girls now? And the Bar fine?

I tried the MP in Udon before and the price is around 2000 B (Forgot the MP name but near a hospital I remembered).

Half year ago I was in Udon and I went to a drive in hotel on Soi 7 and asked the hotel owner about the Laos brothel. He told me Soi2/7 mai mee. While waiting for the girls, I saw a Thai driving a pick up truck with a Lao girl come, so I sure that there still have brothels in Udon that we don't know.

Zjfgdb
06-17-18, 14:19
If someone live there, of course he have to check nice locals on a good price. I Spent one week and didn't fuck even 1 girl, because it's just stress if you compare with Pattaya! 3-5 years ago Udon was great. Every where nice Ladies for 3-400 Thb / Fuck. Now it's just loosing time. The big Massage Parlor crazy prices with model beauties. But service? The Bars now ask 500 Barfine and the girl 1500ST. 5555.And what's the LT price for beer bar girl on day and night street now? Maybe I will visit Udon again next month.

Mostek6502
06-19-18, 16:48
And what's the LT price for beer bar girl on day and night street now? Maybe I will visit Udon again next month.It's 300 for the barfine and between 1000 and 1500 for st. I am not a young guy and I treat the ladies kindly and give them a sound hiding when I take them home. I always buy a lady drink or two for mamasan and she tells me what's going on with the girls. Its nice to come back after a six month absence and mamasan opens your favourite beer for you even before you take a seat. I also walk the girl back to the bar afterwards. The most recent girl went with me to 7-11 because the bar had closed and we had a coffee while she waited for her mother to pick her up, bless her. I have been going to the bars in the day and night for a few years now and it has a good comfortable feel about it. For LT, add 1000 to 1200 baht

MusicalToM
06-19-18, 17:32
Since I didn't find any help from forum, sharing experience which might be useful to someone.

I needed a taxi to travel Nakhon Phanom to Phu Tok then to Nong Khai. I checked with my hotel and as per them there is no pre-book system exists in NP, my best guess it is because there is no taxi mafia in NP.

The next morning we asked the hotel to call a Tuk-Tuk for us and left for Nakhon Phanom bus station. The bus station guys told no taxi / car would do this trip and instead suggested to book a mini-van for this. A mini-van was readily available and the price quoted was 4000 baht for the entire trip. I happily accepted it and within minutes we were heading towards our destination. Do remember that they don't speak much English so it's almost required to speak Thai / Lao when you are there.

My observations: NP is a very laid back small town with some of the nicest people I have met in Thailand, even the police are so sweet. The town come to sleep by 9 pm except the Mekong riverside areas. Grab doesn't work here and I'm also not sure any dedicated taxi stand availability like BKK. To travel withing the city it's best to hire a bi-cycle or rent a tuk-tuk, the prices are very cheap and almost no one will try to rob you. Not many people speak English, so if you speak Lao / Thai you should be fine. If you want to hire a taxi / van, the best bet is the bus station. Even if nothing is readily available they will find someone for you.

My trip to Phu Tok is memorable and the Issan village life is so peaceful to see. If you want to get out of the main stream tourist areas, busy beaches and packed nightlife my suggestion is to visit Nakhon Phaon / Sakhon Nakhon. The most important thing, people here are so nice and things are so cheap. I loved it and going back soon.

Syzygies
07-01-18, 06:30
The next morning we asked the hotel to call a Tuk-Tuk for us and left for Nakhon Phanom bus station. The bus station guys told no taxi / car would do this trip and instead suggested to book a mini-van for this. A mini-van was readily available and the price quoted was 4000 baht for the entire trip. I happily accepted it and within minutes we were heading towards our destination. Do remember that they don't speak much English so it's almost required to speak Thai / Lao when you are there.
Of course a taxi will do it for the right price, if you can find them, however minivans are generally accepted as the popular way for these trips since they hold more people. The bus station guys may get commission. I never trust helpful people at bus stations completely. LOL Especially don't trust anyone comes to you in Morchit or Ekkamai (Bangkok).

I once had to get back to Bangkok from Kanchanaburi at night, when normally every vehicle has gone home. Still it is possible for the right price. Money talks. Guys will work strange hours when worthwhile to them. Was a minivan likewise. Much easier to find than a sedan for hire.

GeneralM
03-14-19, 19:50
It's 300 for the barfine and between 1000 and 1500 for st. I am not a young guy and I treat the ladies kindly and give them a sound hiding when I take them home. I always buy a lady drink or two for mamasan and she tells me what's going on with the girls. Its nice to come back after a six month absence and mamasan opens your favourite beer for you even before you take a seat. I also walk the girl back to the bar afterwards. The most recent girl went with me to 7-11 because the bar had closed and we had a coffee while she waited for her mother to pick her up, bless her. I have been going to the bars in the day and night for a few years now and it has a good comfortable feel about it. For LT, add 1000 to 1200 bahtI was in town for two days and went to the Day and Night group of bars, and what you posted in still spot on. On my trip it was very slow, nice girls, but very few that I would call hot. I paid 1500ST to a sweet, cute, but a bit chunky lady (a 6) from Honey bar? Honey was in the name of the bar. She didn't run up the lady drinks (just one), she was fun, and it was like time with a GF at the pool table and bar for more than an hour. , so 1500 was fair though I am sure I could have countered with 1200 . Afterwards we rode her motorcycle back to Centura and she didn't rush, lots of kissing, BBBJ and CFS. A very pleasant evening. I would definitely see her again, and I should mention there were a few 7's in that bar that started work later (like 8 pm) that I would have liked also. It was by far the best bar.

From my impressions, since there are very few tourists, 1500 is probably very high for ST for the large local ex pat community there which are their main customers. I think if you wanted to save a few bucks, tell the girl you just moved in when you counter.

Bumholes1
03-15-19, 10:17
The small karaokes in the vicinity of the Siam Boutique Hotel on Injannarong Road have now all gone. So too have the girls that either used to live upstairs or in the small soi opposite the Siam Boutique Hotel. There would always be a few girls available during the day. I would imagine that the girls have in the main re-located elsewhere, but I have not found any girls for play during the past 2 months either in this area or indeed at the train station at night. Can anyone provide any information?

MeatMan
03-21-19, 18:15
The small karaokes in the vicinity of the Siam Boutique Hotel on Injannarong Road have now all gone. So too have the girls that either used to live upstairs or in the small soi opposite the Siam Boutique Hotel. There would always be a few girls available during the day. I would imagine that the girls have in the main re-located elsewhere, but I have not found any girls for play during the past 2 months either in this area or indeed at the train station at night. Can anyone provide any information?Have you tried the bus terminal?.

Bumholes1
03-25-19, 10:07
Have you tried the bus terminal?.No. Will have a look see. Thanks.

Bkkmc
08-12-19, 06:57
Any updates on MPs in Udon. Is soi samphan still the best bet? Also not looking for a soapy.

Hermanthe
08-17-19, 10:42
Hey guys,

first post on the Forum. Anyway, I live Thailand used to stay in Pattaya for 6 years and now 4 in Udon.

I would say its business as usual in the Udon scene. Soi Samphan is still your best bet but it's not far to check out Nutty Park as well.

As for the girls, I would say you definitely have good options for a Thai beer bar scene. Not many farangs around so there will be plenty of girls to choose from.

Prices are 1000ST and 2000 LT. I never pay 1500ST but could be because they know I live here. One thing I don't like about Udon the girls can be very pushy about drinks.

I don't mind buying a few drinks but if you aren't careful you will be paying drinks for all the girls in the bar they will certainly try and get you to do that.

As far as Hotels go I think the Top Mansion was renamed to Top Hostel. But it's still a cheap option with good rooms for the money right in the center. I think they got updated rooms 650 a night.

If you need a Hotel with a pool or certain luxuries Top Mansion is not for you. When my mates come to visit they always stay in the Top Mansion and never had any issues and everyone always points out that you get excellent value for the price.

You can just stumble out of it walk 30 meters to your right and you in the day and night bar complex.

One bar I can recommend is Fun Bar. It's around halfway down Soi Samphan on the right site coming from Top Mansion next to the Italian place. They are known in Udon to usually have the best looking girls.

Another one would be little Havana. It's a bit hidden but you walk to the end of Day and Night and it's actually outside of it on the right.

Bumholes1
11-03-19, 11:29
The area known as "The Park", is looking up. The last couple of days (morning and afternoon) there have been many younger women there, some quite appealing. Going rate 500 baht with the nearby short time hotel now 100 baht.

Nyezhov
11-03-19, 15:21
The area known as "The Park", is looking up. The last couple of days (morning and afternoon) there have been many younger women there, some quite appealing. Going rate 500 baht with the nearby short time hotel now 100 baht.I just got back from Buriram, no massage places and no street girls that I could find at the train station or bus station or even in the falang bars. And I had no time to try the soapy, was not in the mood for Karoake or night clubs. So it was a no pussy trip.

I'm on my way to Khorat, where might "the Park" be? And I will be in Surin after, any intelligence on there?

Bumholes1
11-03-19, 23:55
I just got back from Buriram, no massage places and no street girls that I could find at the train station or bus station or even in the falang bars. And I had no time to try the soapy, was not in the mood for Karoake or night clubs. So it was a no pussy trip.

I'm on my way to Khorat, where might "the Park" be? And I will be in Surin after, any intelligence on there?The Park is where the Ya Mo monument is. Between Ratchadamnoen and Chumphon Rds, Have a look at Google Maps. Used to be a park with grass, trees and bushes in the middle of town, but now just a concrete jungle. Sit on one of the many seats and the girls will find you.

A few msasage parlours and 2 soapies in Surin. Freelancers hang around near the station, and the 7/11 opposite. Most rather on the old side though.

PedroMorales
11-06-19, 23:20
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7655113/Fugitive-Kentucky-man-girlfriend-captured-Thailand.html

Interesting viudeo here of a Yasnk and his Isaan GF shooting their way out of a prison. He later took the riuce paddy temperature challenge but she survived. She's facing the death penalty now but she was facing that anyway. A pity she wears a a mask as we cannot drool over her.

Long story short, lots of nasty farangs about.

Syzygies
11-07-19, 14:32
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7655113/Fugitive-Kentucky-man-girlfriend-captured-Thailand.html

Interesting viudeo here of a Yank and his Isaan GF shooting their way out of a prison. He later took the rice paddy temperature challenge but she survived. She's facing the death penalty now but she was facing that anyway. WTF?

Are we supposed to understand what is a "rice paddy temperature challenge"? Doesn't seem to have sense to it. Google search does not seem to understand either. That would result in facing a death sentence, even more so?

MeatMan
11-07-19, 22:17
WTF?

Are we supposed to understand what is a "rice paddy temperature challenge"? Doesn't seem to have sense to it. Google search does not seem to understand either. That would result in facing a death sentence, even more so?Basically, he killed himself. It's the same moniker Pattaya mongers use when someone commits suicide, AKA "Pattaya Flying Club".

JoseNosay
11-08-19, 00:44

Interesting viudeo here of a Yasnk and his Isaan GF shooting their way out of a prison. He later took the riuce paddy temperature challenge but she survived. She's facing the death penalty now but she was facing that anyway. A pity she wears a a mask as we cannot drool over her.

Long story short, lots of nasty farangs about.Most "Drug Dealers" are simply drug addicts in disguise. If you use drugs Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai. Etc should be avoided at all costs, the "on the game" police giving the drug users a false sense of security, will not be there when shit hits the fan. (very common theme in SE Asia). The best nations in SE Asia despise drugs as its against the core of their vision of the good society (they want uniformed active citizens to build their nations, not high / moody subjects).

Unfortunately he is not the only monger trapped in drugs in SE Asia. If you like drugs, go to a country where its legal. If they were in Portugal they would have had a much better ending.

Mosquito2002
01-31-20, 15:49
Will be in Udon for a few days, any nightlife recommendations?

Good place to watch the SuperBowl?

GeneralM
01-31-20, 18:10
Will be in Udon for a few days, any nightlife recommendations?

Good place to watch the SuperBowl?I should have included this in my earlier review, Tor Yai is closed, they got raided for undocumented hostesses and favors to local police. Too bad, It was a great nightlife spot. If you are young, you can try tawan Deang, its the happening nightclub. I felt way out of place there. There is a fun Karaoke Bar across the street from the Pizza Company in Central Plaza. Lots of nice local girls will give you attention if you are older, just can't remember the name. Maybe a local can help out.

Otherwise, just hang out at 'Day and Night' group of bars, or Nutty Park. You will find nice bar girls, but no stunners. But there are 6's and 7's. Also go to the Irish pubs nearby with Ex Pats, they can tell you where a bar might have the Super Bowl. Remember the time difference, most places will be closed.

Mosquito2002
02-01-20, 05:56
I should have included this in my earlier review, Tor Yai is closed, they got raided for undocumented hostesses and favors to local police. Too bad, It was a great nightlife spot. If you are young, you can try tawan Deang, its the happening nightclub. I felt way out of place there. There is a fun Karaoke Bar across the street from the Pizza Company in Central Plaza. Lots of nice local girls will give you attention if you are older, just can't remember the name. Maybe a local can help out.

Otherwise, just hang out at 'Day and Night' group of bars, or Nutty Park. You will find nice bar girls, but no stunners. But there are 6's and 7's. Also go to the Irish pubs nearby with Ex Pats, they can tell you where a bar might have the Super Bowl. Remember the time difference, most places will be closed.Ty, any recent intel on the soapy massage places (Oscars / Ton Koon)?

Seems the Brick House is having an early morning SB event, so that might be the ticket.

GeneralM
02-01-20, 14:51
Ty, any recent intel on the soapy massage places (Oscars / Ton Koon)?

Seems the Brick House is having an early morning SB event, so that might be the ticket.I save my Soapy money for Pattaya. Never been to a Soapy in Udon, I hear they are fine, but not as good as BKK or Pattaya. My Udon strategy is meeting a local girl like at the Mall or Karaoke. I found a few lookers. The women know its a transactional relationship, the next morning she will ask for money for something, fix a car, new clothes or Mom is sick. I never had to offer more than 1 k / night to make them happy. If I strike out, I go to Day and Night late evening.

Have a great time, Looking forward to your report when you get back.

Bumholes1
07-30-20, 04:14
Does anyone have any info on girls in Roi -et at bars or streetwalkers etc. Going next week.

EihTooms
07-30-20, 06:33
Does anyone have any info on girls in Roi -et at bars or streetwalkers etc. Going next week.I spent a long, long weekend in Roi Et once but thankfully hung with a girl I'd met on TF who took good care of me the whole time. Being with her, I didn't have the opportunity to search out any red light options. But I would be surprised if there was much of it in that sleepy little farm town.

Even the locals had to roll up on the otherwise dark streets in their trucks and motorbikes at night to play boom box music and sit on the curb drinking beer from 7-11. And that was a couple of years ago when Thai tourism was roaring.

Might have a shot at meeting a cute Farang-curious girl in McDonald's or KFC. They have one of each in the center of town. Or did.

Hopefully, someone else will have an amazingly different take on the place from recent experience.

Mosquito2002
08-20-20, 00:08
Did the rounds last Saturday, of note:

Oscars and attached hotel under renovation. Atleast that's what it looks like, could easily be demolition.

Koon Ton basement massage open with around 10 ladies, 8th floor soapy massage completely empty.

Soi Farang, bars / massage parlors operating as usual.

Soi 7 drive thru / park places deserted, but think they are still in operation.

Crocodilexp
08-20-20, 08:40
Did the rounds last Saturday, of note:

Oscars and attached hotel under renovation. Atleast that's what it looks like, could easily be demolition.

Koon Ton basement massage open with around 10 ladies, 8th floor soapy massage completely empty.

Soi Farang, bars / massage parlors operating as usual.

Soi 7 drive thru / park places deserted, but think they are still in operation.Thank you, that's useful.

Does anyone have recent info on Nong Khai? I remember there being Lao houses behind / around the Grand Paradise hotel and a few places on Mi Chai road, but that has been many years ago. Is it dead these days?

Mosquito2002
11-03-20, 04:33
+1.

Would like an update on the activities in Nong Khai, might make a day / evening run there this weekend.

Crocodilexp
11-03-20, 19:46
Would like an update on the activities in Nong Khai, might make a day / evening run there this weekend.

Not much going on in Nong Khai as of about a month ago. A few bars are open on Soi Nitapat with some bargirl stragglers and a few katoys, but nobody remotely attractive in that small group.

No traces of a Thai-oriented scene (was mostly Lao girls), not even a whiff. I revisited places which used to be active 5-10 years ago, brothels have seemingly turned into other types of business.

Better head down to Udon. Plenty of bars and girls at Soi Farang (one with Top Mansion, don't know the official name). I was genuinely surprised at the size and vibrancy of that scene, it almost rivals lower Sukhumvit these Covid days. I guess a resident expat population makes for steady customers, a huge asset with no tourists in sight. Somewhat expensive, though I was quoted 1500 ST + 300 barfine by the bargirls and 2000 (sic!) by a massage girl for a quickie. Perhaps it's fun if you like the bar atmosphere and drinking, I don't care for that. No traces left of Lao houses of the past at any of 3 locations I checked, they were a great deal for 300-400 baht a pop several years ago.

As an aside, I get an uneasy feeling that almost no normal Issan are into Farang any longer. In my past Udon and Nong Khai trips, I had several local girls (civilians) smile and flirt with me, without me even trying, on the overnight bus, market, mall, various places outside the nightlife scene. This time, none, no indications of interest whatsoever, and I'm not that decrepit (compared to other Udon expats, at least).

Berrys66
11-05-20, 14:43
There's a place in tha bo just outside NK where I have been going for 20 yrs where the gals charge me 300-500 for a short time. Never had a dud. You need a bike to find it, ask a taxi driver, I have a property in sri chiang mai so its my local brothel.

Goyave
01-05-21, 09:31
There's a place in tha bo just outside NK where I have been going for 20 yrs where the gals charge me 300-500 for a short time. Never had a dud. You need a bike to find it, ask a taxi driver, I have a property in sri chiang mai so its my local brothel.Hello, Berrys66!

I already sent a private message to you, but you haven't answered yet. Could you please give us more details about the location of a brothel still operating in Tha Bo? I knew a few places in this town in the past, but it seems that they have been closed for years. But you might know another place.

I used to give valuable information here, including precise locations. Here is an example: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=804888&viewfull=1#post804888

Recently, I have not much to report as I mostly find local freelancers via dating websites such as ThaiFriendly and ThaiFlirting. But I would be very grateful if anyone could point me to a local brothel still operating that I don't know yet.

Berrys66
01-06-21, 16:09
Its down by the waterfront and gals are just semi pros down on their luck. I usually go there on my bike so dunno if you can find it, so you'll have to ask a taxi driver.

Its a block of small buildings built by a swiss guy many years ago. Local gals work there when they're hard up.

Head south from the town hall.

Berrys66
01-07-21, 12:41
Its down by the waterfront and gals are just semi pros down on their luck. I usually go there on my bike so dunno if you can find it, so you'll have to ask a taxi driver.

Its a block of small buildings built by a swiss guy many years ago. Local gals work there when they're hard up.

Head south from the town hall.Covid has been found in nong khai so any places could be closed now. Not sure of currant status.

Goyave
01-10-21, 22:41

Head south from the town hall.Thank you. I will check this area soon (next week, probably). When was the last time that you've been there? And at what hour is it usually best to pay a visit?

Berrys66
01-15-21, 15:11
Thank you. I will check this area soon (next week, probably). When was the last time that you've been there? And at what hour is it usually best to pay a visit?A year ago. I used to drop by from midday to afternoon. The gals change around most days and after jiggy wanted to go for a meal and drink near the 7-11 shop where there's some noodle shops. The last gal I met there was tall and dark skinned with heavy pointed breasts and good looking and wanted to hang out but I had things to do so had to move along. The gals who work there are fairly relaxed and don't mind a break if they like you. Farang customers are rare. Good hunting.

Mosquito2002
01-25-21, 12:37
Oscars re-opened. Remodeled, decent upgrade on the interior. Sadly. Quality of ladies remain below avg.

1800/2300 / 2600 bt selection, none of the ladies in the 3 categories were worth the price.

Oh, entrance location changed it's on the left side of the building now. You can still park your car in the usual parking lot, but with the hotel construction your car will require a wash after.

Canary
01-25-21, 21:24
Does anyone have any info on girls in Roi -et at bars or streetwalkers etc. Going next week.There is a hotel near the river, name escapes me that has a selection of girls available. (if anyone is still interested I will update the hotel name).

I was very surprised that such a place existed in sleepy Rio-et, well it was there just over a year ago.

Usual thing you find in Bangkok or Pattaya, girls sitting down behind a glass wall and you choose who you want.

Bumholes1
10-30-21, 06:25
Looking for some street action in KK. Not the farang bars near the Pullman. Seems most of the Thai bars near the Glacier are closed. Any small bars / brothels in the nearby streets?

Lasse Basse
01-05-22, 17:11
Anyone tried the you Club in Udon Thani? They advertise quite aggressively with daily updates of shapely girls. https://www.cnxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php?board=355.0.

Explorer8939
01-23-22, 18:29
Anyone tried the you Club in Udon Thani? They advertise quite aggressively with daily updates of shapely girls. https://www.cnxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php?board=355.0.A more basic question: is Day Night plaza open?

Visal
01-24-22, 06:44
Where to find the girls that look like the fair Chinese? I heard they are mostly in northern areas such as Chian mai. Now I read this forum to see Udon thani has them. Can anyone tell me best places to be in the northern Thailand?

Visal
01-24-22, 07:23
The Park is where the Ya Mo monument is. Between Ratchadamnoen and Chumphon Rds, Have a look at Google Maps. Used to be a park with grass, trees and bushes in the middle of town, but now just a concrete jungle. Sit on one of the many seats and the girls will find you.

A few msasage parlours and 2 soapies in Surin. Freelancers hang around near the station, and the 7/11 opposite. Most rather on the old side though.You mean its on the road from Bangkok's Ratchadamnoen to south side of Thailand? Can you give a better google mas location for this?

Bumholes1
03-20-22, 23:16
You mean its on the road from Bangkok's Ratchadamnoen to south side of Thailand? Can you give a better google mas location for this?Only just seen your post.

My post was in regard to Korat. Not Bangkok¬!

Explorer8939
04-22-22, 06:26
Khon Kaen: how are the massage places? I will have a day to kill there next week.

Lanthano
09-07-22, 22:25
Hi all, heading off to LOS for the first time in 3 years next month. Just booked.

I am thinking of getting out of Pattaya for a few days to a week, to go to Issan somewhere.

For a mix of mongering nightlife and just in general, which city is worth going to?

Khon Khaen? Surat Thani? Or somewhere else?

Explorer8939
09-08-22, 00:52
Hi all, heading off to LOS for the first time in 3 years next month. Just booked.

I am thinking of getting out of Pattaya for a few days to a week, to go to Issan somewhere.

For a mix of mongering nightlife and just in general, which city is worth going to?

Khon Khaen? Surat Thani? Or somewhere else?You mean Udon Thani.

You will be disappointed by the nightlife in Isaan. Not worth it to go to Isaan unless you have other reasons to go.

Allover
09-08-22, 05:25
You mean Udon Thani.

You will be disappointed by the nightlife in Isaan. Not worth it to go to Isaan unless you have other reasons to go.I second this. If I had to go to Isaan it would be to Nong Khai. Skip Udon Thani.

If you nit been to Chiang Rai that would be a nice side trip.

Lanthano
09-08-22, 10:58
You mean Udon Thani.

You will be disappointed by the nightlife in Isaan. Not worth it to go to Isaan unless you have other reasons to go.I'm not expecting Bangkok or Pattaya or Phuket, but if one were going, say with a friend, and wanted some nightlife, even if its low key, where would one go?

Yes, I did mean Udon Thani. Surat Thani, wrong place.

ThaiGoodTimes
09-08-22, 15:20
I'm not expecting Bangkok or Pattaya or Phuket, but if one were going, say with a friend, and wanted some nightlife, even if its low key, where would one go?

Yes, I did mean Udon Thani. Surat Thani, wrong place.Go to the bars along Samphan Thamit Alley, in particular the Udon Day and Night Bar Complex on that street.

Its just near Central Udon mall shopping centre and the bus terminal.

You can also walk from there to the Night Markets for food and shopping, then to the Thai beer bars and nightclubs along Thongyai Road.

Lots of freelancers and hostesses to be found along there.

Udon Thani is in my opinion the pick of the Isaan places, much more available than in Nong Khai, Khon Kaen, Korat and Buriram.

FarmerBoy45
10-19-22, 23:56
Are any of the small girly bars in Nong Khai open these days? Will be in Udon Thani in a few months and hoping to get to Nong Khai for a couple nights.

Allover
10-20-22, 05:49
Are any of the small girly bars in Nong Khai open these days? Will be in Udon Thani in a few months and hoping to get to Nong Khai for a couple nights.I was in Nong Khai last month and most of those bars were open. I wasn't looking for a girl as I had a companion with me but I got this advice from an extremely reliable source. Stop by Jimmy's Restaurant across the street from the White Inn during the day. The #1 mamasan in town who pretty much handles almost all of the town's girls hangs out at Jimmy's during the day. Befriend her and she will be a terrific source for girls for you. If she's not there Jimmy's has decent western food.

TonyIndian
11-12-22, 10:10
Any action spots here? I understand there are sideline freelancers, but still being illiterate in Thai I can't find them.

Bumholes1
11-28-22, 13:54
The small karaokes in the vicinity of the Siam Boutique Hotel on Injannarong Road have now all gone. So too have the girls that either used to live upstairs or in the small soi opposite the Siam Boutique Hotel. There would always be a few girls available during the day. I would imagine that the girls have in the main re-located elsewhere, but I have not found any girls for play during the past 2 months either in this area or indeed at the train station at night. Can anyone provide any information?For the past 3/4 years the former karaoke just up from the Siam Boutique, has been a teke-away brothel, with girls available 24 hours a day Just this last week the shop has been emptied and closed up. Found a former inmate today, but she did not know where all the girls had gone too. Anyone any ideas?

FarmerBoy45
12-02-22, 01:03
Was in Udon Thani back in 2019 and hung out at Day and Night one evening with a lady friend, so I could not partake in any P4P. Will be returning to Udon Thani in a couple months, this time solo, and will be there for five days. Have been reading this thread and doing homework. It seems there are plenty of evening time opportunities at Day and Night and Nutty Park. From my homework it seems like the only possibilities for day time action is Oscars, which seems to have mixed reviews. Or, rather, I haven't read any outstanding reviews and mostly not so good reviews. Are there any possibilities for day time action? Do any ladies work during the day along the bars on the street where the Day and Night entrance is? I will post my experiences when I am there. Really excited about returning to Udon Thani. I much prefer the more laid back towns than the craziness in Bangkok. But I guess I'm just getting old. Hahaha.

Crocodilexp
12-02-22, 17:05
Was in Udon Thani back in 2019 and hung out at Day and Night one evening with a lady friend, so I could not partake in any P4P. Will be returning to Udon Thani in a couple months, this time solo, and will be there for five days. Have been reading this thread and doing homework. It seems there are plenty of evening time opportunities at Day and Night and Nutty Park. From my homework it seems like the only possibilities for day time action is Oscars, which seems to have mixed reviews. Or, rather, I haven't read any outstanding reviews and mostly not so good reviews. Are there any possibilities for day time action? Do any ladies work during the day along the bars on the street where the Day and Night entrance is? I will post my experiences when I am there. Really excited about returning to Udon Thani. I much prefer the more laid back towns than the craziness in Bangkok. But I guess I'm just getting old. Hahaha.As of a few months ago, yes, there's some girls around the street where Day and Night is located during the daytime. You won't have much trouble. Mostly massage girls (who surely do more), but some in various bars as well. Didn't partake, was just passing through.

Bronxdk
12-17-22, 18:21
Was in Udon Thani back in 2019 and hung out at Day and Night one evening with a lady friend, so I could not partake in any P4P. Will be returning to Udon Thani in a couple months, this time solo, and will be there for five days. Have been reading this thread and doing homework. It seems there are plenty of evening time opportunities at Day and Night and Nutty Park. From my homework it seems like the only possibilities for day time action is Oscars, which seems to have mixed reviews. Or, rather, I haven't read any outstanding reviews and mostly not so good reviews. Are there any possibilities for day time action? Do any ladies work during the day along the bars on the street where the Day and Night entrance is? I will post my experiences when I am there. Really excited about returning to Udon Thani. I much prefer the more laid back towns than the craziness in Bangkok. But I guess I'm just getting old. Hahaha.Hi.

Daytime activity there is Sonklin Massage and you Club.

Sonklin massage with most options open, nice ladies.

You Club, young girls and more expensive.

FarmerBoy45
01-15-23, 07:54
Have read the "Isaan" thread going back a few years. Planning a trip to Udon Thani soon. What would be a typical or reasonable price for LT with a gal at Day and Night or Nutty Park?

Explorer8939
01-15-23, 21:17
Have read the "Isaan" thread going back a few years. Planning a trip to Udon Thani soon. What would be a typical or reasonable price for LT with a gal at Day and Night or Nutty Park?Udon is surprisingly expensive. I have paid 2000 baht for ST at Day Night, never done LT.

Allover
01-16-23, 07:10
Udon is surprisingly expensive. I have paid 2000 baht for ST at Day Night, never done LT.Was there for a night last August. The selection in town was very discouraging. I was glad to have brought my own girl there.

FarmerBoy45
01-16-23, 07:13
Udon is surprisingly expensive. I have paid 2000 baht for ST at Day Night, never done LT.Thanks Explorer, and all who have given suggestions to my upcoming travels. I'm thinking, if the right opportunity presents itself in Udon Thani.

I will offer 4,000.

Gajith
01-18-23, 01:22
Have read the "Isaan" thread going back a few years. Planning a trip to Udon Thani soon. What would be a typical or reasonable price for LT with a gal at Day and Night or Nutty Park?I am in UT and walked around the bars area yesterday night. I felt like less girls and about 20% are young and doable. I have been hearing about beautiful Isaan girls all over the forum and internet and surprised to see the real picture in town. BTW, many 60+ yo foreigners too.

Mosquito2002
01-18-23, 08:04
Have read the "Isaan" thread going back a few years. Planning a trip to Udon Thani soon. What would be a typical or reasonable price for LT with a gal at Day and Night or Nutty Park?Here's what you're looking at.

Day and Night. Barfine 300 Baht (current going rate, but they may try to bump it up a little).

ST Price 1. 5 k to 2 k Baht.

LT (hard to find) Price 3-4 k.

Nutty Park. Same as Above.

Side Bars on Falang Alley. Same as Above, though deals can be had. Depending on the lady.

Streetwalkers. Fugly and I'm being kind.

Selection very limited and vast majority of doable ladies (mid-twenties, 6 and above in looks) don't go with customers.

Ladies drinks 150 baht on average.

Oscars Soapy Massage Open (after being closed for a while) 1200 to Midnight. 1. 6 - 2. 6 k Baht. Selection very limited, best selection being after 7 pm.

ThaiGoodTimes
01-19-23, 02:55
Here's what you're looking at.

Day and Night. Barfine 300 Baht (current going rate, but they may try to bump it up a little).

Side Bars on Falang Alley. Same as Above, though deals can be had. Depending on the lady.

Selection very limited and vast majority of doable ladies (mid-twenties, 6 and above in looks) don't go with customers.

Oscars Soapy Massage Open (after being closed for a while) 1200 to Midnight. 1. 6 - 2. 6 k Baht. Selection very limited, best selection being after 7 pm.Sad to read your report on quantity, quality and price in UT mosquito.

But I'm not surprised given the number of SYT's I'm seeing in the bars around Rawai saying they're from UT, KK, NK, etc. , when asked.

I'm assuming many others have headed to Hua Hin, Bangkok, Pattaya as well given the very large high season tourism influxes there.

After a few years without and living with local expats rates of pay, you can understand the younger ones, and newly starting ones have headed away, or upped their prices.

FarmerBoy45
01-21-23, 19:11
Thank you Mosquito. Was in Nong Khai a few years back and had no problem finding LT. Wasn't able to play when I was in Udon Thani last time. Can't wait to get back. Figure I'll spend some time both in UT and NK.

Here's what you're looking at.

Oscars Soapy Massage Open (after being closed for a while) 1200 to Midnight. 1. 6 - 2. 6 k Baht. Selection very limited, best selection being after 7 pm.

Bumholes1
01-24-23, 11:32
Where to find them? Anyone know?

Davey1965
01-25-23, 00:19
There is a hotel near the river, name escapes me that has a selection of girls available. (if anyone is still interested I will update the hotel name).

I was very surprised that such a place existed in sleepy Rio-et, well it was there just over a year ago.

Usual thing you find in Bangkok or Pattaya, girls sitting down behind a glass wall and you choose who you want.I realize this is bumping an old thread, but the Hotel mentioned in Roi Et was the Maithai. Used to have a fishbowl and karaoke on the second floor. New ownership and is now called the M Grand. An OK hotel and has been spruced up a bit. Got on Agoda for $11 a night with breakfast so can't complain. Good location for a night or two. Was with my Isaan girl so didn't hit any of the massage places or Buddy bar. Used to be you could find some freelancers or older local women there.

RakSopheni
04-06-23, 00:28
I just popped into this thread and read the first page- sounds like Udon Thani is not really worth the visit at this time?

Explorer8939
04-06-23, 01:03
I just popped into this thread and read the first page- sounds like Udon Thani is not really worth the visit at this time?Small numbers of bars, higher prices. Not worth going to for mongering.

ThaiGoodTimes
04-07-23, 10:36
Small numbers of bars, higher prices. Not worth going to for mongering.There is acceptable, to good, to great, mongering to be found everywhere in Isaan.

But would you go there, actually anywhere there for mongering?

The answer to that is a resounding no.

I did travel throughout Isaan driving for around 4 weeks a few years back.

Started in Korat, headed to Ubon, along the river to Nong Khai, then zig zagged my way back down to Korat touching most provinces.

I stayed between 1 and 3 nights each province, main cities only, and was never without massage and night time fun options to be found.

FarmerBoy45
04-09-23, 19:28
Arrived to Udon for the first time in four years. Staying at the Pannarai. I'm liking the hotel. I booked for maybe $35 a night. Beds and blankets are comfortable, and it is definitely 100% lady friendly. But maybe all hotels in Udon are. This in only my second time here.

Yesterday afternoon, around 4 pm, I walked outside of the hotel and made a left turn. Immediately came to the ATM bar. Friendly enough staff. But it was too early, so I had a couple beers and went back to hotel to take a nap.

Around 7 pm went to the Brick House and ordered a pizza. After dinner went back to ATM bar and had a beer. Nothing really worthwhile at that time at ATM bar. From there went to Tawan Dang to listen to live music. It was awesome. Really love that place. Thought I was too buzzed after leaving so went back to hotel room. About 15 minutes later inside my hotel room, I thought to myself, "What the hell am I doing? I'm in Thailand. " It was already after 1 am at this point, so I didn't expect to find any action.

I walked outside the hotel and directly across the street from the hotel was a small bar with girls shouting out to me. I think it was the Fairy bar. After a beer I bar fined a very short but attractive (to me) lady. I didn't want to rush. I asked her how much for long time. Its kind of blurry, but I think she might have asked me how much I pay. Not wanting to haggle and get the deal done, I think I offered and she accepted 3,000 Baht. It was a wonderful session. She was awesome.

Fast forward to this afternoon. About 1 pm I found myself at the ATM bar which was again quite dead. I looked across the street at the Country Bar, and there were already at least 5 gals working, and all of them younger (appearing in looks like less than 30 years old, but I realize Thai ladies age slowly). I finished my beer and crossed the street and went inside the Country Bar. I immediately began talking to a young looking lady who I really would have guessed to be 25 years old or so (later found out she is 32). Beautiful lady in my eyes. After I bought her a beer I asked her about bar fine and ST and LT. She seemed very happy at the prospect. She said 300ST, 500 LT. I opted for the ST. I asked her how much to her for ST. She said 1,000 baht. That blew my mind. I am not understanding a post I read that said Udon costs more. Hotels, ladies, (and usually food) seem so much cheaper here to me. At the very least, on par with Bangkok.

We get back to the room, we both shower, and she comes out of the shower looking magnificent without clothes. She was very open to everything I wanted. Great DATY, kissing, everything.

I was so satisfied that I asked her if I could change to LT, and take a nap, then we could spend the night together going out to eat and shopping. She asked how much I would pay for LT. This is were a few of the Vets will get mad at me. I knew I could maybe manage for 3 k, definitely for 4 k. But I had the dough and wanted her happy. I said I'd be happy to spend 5 K for long time. I really wanted her to be happy.

Just my opinion: I don't understand mongers who will spend a few thousand dollars on airfare and hotels, then try to haggle down a lady who you want to treat you well. If I can spend 1. 5 or 2 k on an airfare, why haggle over 1,000 or 2,000 baht?

We went out this evening and had a blast. Came back to hotel and just had a whole lot of fun watching tv and drinking. She is awesome and so friendly.

Got to say, my standards seem to be much lower than the guys who say Udon Thani is not a mongering destination, that it is a desert here and not worth visiting. I love the laid back vibe. I don't know what a "9" or a "10" is. To me a 9 or 10 is a fairly attractive lady who is very happy to spend time with me and let me take her out and give her a nice break from her everyday life.

At the Country Bar, I saw at least five younger gals who I thought were highly attractive and friendly. Country Bar plays classic rock and roll videos that this Farang likes a lot.

I can't more highly recommend dropping by Country Bar. I'm sure there are several who might disagree. But it will be my go to stop when I return in a few months.

Heading to Nong Thai in two days. Will put out a post at the completion of my two day stay there.

Thanks to all who helped me in planning with your words of wisdom about UT. Has helped a lot.

Davey1965
04-10-23, 02:59
Arrived to Udon for the first time in four years. Staying at the Pannarai. I'm liking the hotel. I booked for maybe $35 a night. Beds and blankets are comfortable, and it is definitely 100% lady friendly. But maybe all hotels in Udon are. This in only my second time here.

Yesterday afternoon, around 4 pm, I walked outside of the hotel and made a left turn. Immediately came to the ATM bar. Friendly enough staff. But it was too early, so I had a couple beers and went back to hotel to take a nap.

Around 7 pm went to the Brick House and ordered a pizza. After dinner went back to ATM bar and had a beer. Nothing really worthwhile at that time at ATM bar. From there went to Tawan Dang to listen to live music. It was awesome. Really love that place. Thought I was too buzzed after leaving so went back to hotel room. About 15 minutes later inside my hotel room, I thought to myself, "What the hell am I doing? I'm in Thailand. " It was already after 1 am at this point, so I didn't expect to find any action.

I walked outside the hotel and directly across the street from the hotel was a small bar with girls shouting out to me. I think it was the Fairy bar. After a beer I bar fined a very short but attractive (to me) lady. I didn't want to rush. I asked her how much for long time. Its kind of blurry, but I think she might have asked me how much I pay. Not wanting to haggle and get the deal done, I think I offered and she accepted 3,000 Baht. It was a wonderful session. She was awesome..Thank you for Udon update. I will be there in 4 weeks staying at the Grand Udon hotel almost next to the Pannarai. Glad to hear there is fun to be had. Looking forward to Nutty Park and Day and Night as well. I'll be there for 9 days minimum and hoping to escape for some discreet action. I'm more into the massage parlors and hope to hit all of them during my time there. But will definitely be checking out the bar action late in the evening.

ThaiGoodTimes
04-10-23, 07:45

I walked outside the hotel and directly across the street from the hotel was a small bar with girls shouting out to me. I think it was the Fairy bar. After a beer I bar fined a very short but attractive (to me) lady. I didn't want to rush. I asked her how much for long time. Its kind of blurry, but I think she might have asked me how much I pay. Not wanting to haggle and get the deal done, I think I offered and she accepted 3,000 Baht. It was a wonderful session. She was awesome.

Fast forward to this afternoon. About 1 pm I found myself at the ATM bar which was again quite dead. I looked across the street at the Country Bar, and there were already at least 5 gals working, and all of them younger (appearing in looks like less than 30 years old, but I realize Thai ladies age slowly). I finished my beer and crossed the street and went inside the Country Bar. I immediately began talking to a young looking lady who I really would have guessed to be 25 years old or so (later found out she is 32). Beautiful lady in my eyes. After I bought her a beer I asked her about bar fine and ST and LT. She seemed very happy at the prospect. She said 300ST, 500 LT. I opted for the ST. I asked her how much to her for ST. She said 1,000 baht. That blew my mind. I am not understanding a post I read that said Udon costs more. Hotels, ladies, (and usually food) seem so much cheaper here to me. At the very least, on par with Bangkok.

We get back to the room, we both shower, and she comes out of the shower looking magnificent without clothes. She was very open to everything I wanted. Great DATY, kissing, everything.

I was so satisfied that I asked her if I could change to LT, and take a nap, then we could spend the night together going out to eat and shopping. She asked how much I would pay for LT. This is were a few of the Vets will get mad at me. I knew I could maybe manage for 3 k, definitely for 4 k. But I had the dough and wanted her happy. I said I'd be happy to spend 5 K for long time. I really wanted her to be happy.

Just my opinion: I don't understand mongers who will spend a few thousand dollars on airfare and hotels, then try to haggle down a lady who you want to treat you well. If I can spend 1. 5 or 2 k on an airfare, why haggle over 1,000 or 2,000 baht?

We went out this evening and had a blast. Came back to hotel and just had a whole lot of fun watching tv and drinking. She is awesome and so friendly.

Got to say, my standards seem to be much lower than the guys who say Udon Thani is not a mongering destination, that it is a desert here and not worth visiting. I love the laid back vibe. I don't know what a "9" or a "10" is. To me a 9 or 10 is a fairly attractive lady who is very happy to spend time with me and let me take her out and give her a nice break from her everyday life.

At the Country Bar, I saw at least five younger gals who I thought were highly attractive and friendly. Country Bar plays classic rock and roll videos that this Farang likes a lot.

I can't more highly recommend dropping by Country Bar. I'm sure there are several who might disagree. But it will be my go to stop when I return in a few months.

Heading to Nong Thai in two days. Will put out a post at the completion of my two day stay there.

Thanks to all who helped me in planning with your words of wisdom about UT. Has helped a lot.Good report.

I have always enjoyed Udon when I've stayed there and found good options for fun.

Nong Khai might be more of a challenge as it died with covid, and I've not read anything yet about it being much better.

But who knows if it is or isn't back yet.

It used to have two areas, one along the riverbank near the ferry port, the other are in the main part of town.

I look forward to your update.

KrumeLurer
04-10-23, 18:07

Just my opinion: I don't understand mongers who will spend a few thousand dollars on airfare and hotels, then try to haggle down a lady who you want to treat you well. If I can spend 1. 5 or 2 k on an airfare, why haggle over 1,000 or 2,000 baht?She would be very happy for 3 k baht, no need to impress her with more. You just pay her about a third of what she would get from an ordinary job in Issan.

And yes, if you pay 1-2 k more per lady and you have 15 of them, that means that you go back another 15-30 k baht. Understand? This together with a very expensive flight ticker makes it no longer worthwhile to go to Thailand. For me as a European I can just stay in Europe and even spend less money. So all of this overspenders drive up prices. Although we are far from that in Issan right now. But in other places it has happened and changed things.

And FYI I can tell you that I have seen ads on twitter in Issan where girls are asking from 500-700 baht for ST. Overnight can be as little as 1000 for a young ok looking girl.

I will attach some photos here so all se the prices.

FarmerBoy45
04-11-23, 01:19
Thank you KL, after having some time to process, you are exactly correct. Guess I just got too happy. Thanks for the Twitter suggestion. Already started looking and trying to make contacts. One person replied to me on Line and asked if I was into ladyboys. Damn, that photo really had me fooled. Thanked the LB for the honesty.

Heading out to Nong Khai the morning and staying at the White Inn. Looking forward to checking out that street and the riverside bars this evening. Will definitely report back tomorrow.

The one gal I hooked up with the past two nights is awesome. She's stayed with me 24 hours and we enjoyed going to Central Plaza Mall, eating and having drinks.

Seems like so many bars open on bar street (forgot the name). I didn't even go to Day and Night or Nutty park.

Until tomorrow gents.

She would be very happy for 3 k baht, no need to impress her with more. You just pay her about a third of what she would get from an ordinary job in Issan.

And yes, if you pay 1-2 k more per lady and you have 15 of them, that means that you go back another 15-30 k baht. Understand? This together with a very expensive flight ticker makes it no longer worthwhile to go to Thailand. For me as a European I can just stay in Europe and even spend less money. So all of this overspenders drive up prices. Although we are far from that in Issan right now. But in other places it has happened and changed things.

And FYI I can tell you that I have seen ads on twitter in Issan where girls are asking from 500-700 baht for ST. Overnight can be as little as 1000 for a young ok looking girl.

I will attach some photos here so all se the prices.

FarmerBoy45
04-11-23, 07:24
I just thought this was funny, so I had to go ahead and do a preliminary post prior to full.

Day 1 report tomorrow.

I arrived by taxi to Nong Khai from Udon Thani around 11:00 AM this morning. Taxi fare was 700 Baht which I thought reasonable.

I have a room reserved at the White Inn, but was told the room would not be ready until 1 pm or 2 pm. So I dropped off my luggage and walked across the street to Jimmy's Restaurant for a late breakfast. While I was eating, I noticed an older Farang talking with an older Thai lady. I remember a kind person posted on this thread that the mamsan for Jimmy's bar was usually there in the morning. I was wondering to myself if this could possibly be the mamasan. Sure enough, when the farang left, she began a friendly conversation with me. She let me know right away about her bar, that she has beautiful ladies for massage and to "take care of you".

I finished my breakfast and told her I would head to the bar. She offered to drive me in her car the short distance to her bar. A kind offer which I gratefully accepted since it is currently hotter than hell here.

At the bar were two ladies, and mamasan said she has anywhere between 10-12 ladies working in the evenings. Said they were open until 7 am last night because they had customers that late. Said some people don't start coming in until 12 pm.

I'm very tired, didn't sleep well last night. Had a beer and one of the ladies pointed out a hotel very close to the bar. Can't remember the name. I asked her how much the room for the night is, and she told me 500 Baht and that she could show me the room. I went with her to look at the room. I ended up booking it for the night because I really wanted to lay down in an air conditioned room while waiting for my room at White Inn.

So I'm laying on the bed now with full air conditioning. Hotel is extremely basic, but bed and pillows.

Are comfortable enough and, most importantly, air conditioning works great. Two towels, but no soap.

Or shampoo.

Will probably take a nap and then check in at White Inn.

I guess I have a place for later if I find a lady friend ready for a quickie.

BTW, one lady told me bar fine at their bar was 300.

I won't make the same mistake of overpaying as I did in Udon Thani.

Appreciate everyone who contributes to the Isaan thread.

Stay tuned.

Allover
04-11-23, 16:41
I'm enjoying your report about Nong Khai so far. It's nice to walk the riverfront area and it seems to go on forever. White Inn is a very basic but clean and well run hotel. The only complaint I had with White Inn was a lack of an in room safe. The owner works the front desk and will keep your valuables protected behind the front desk. She is an older woman that I found to be sexy but she wouldn't appeal to most here. Glad you found mamasan at Jimmy's. She knows almost all of the working girls in Nong Khai. Please let us know what the selection is like there. When I visited last year the selection wasn't good but I loved the town.

KrumeLurer
04-11-23, 17:08
Thank you KL, after having some time to process, you are exactly correct. Guess I just got too happy. Thanks for the Twitter suggestion. Already started looking and trying to make contacts. One person replied to me on Line and asked if I was into ladyboys. Damn, that photo really had me fooled. Thanked the LB for the honesty.

Heading out to Nong Khai the morning and staying at the White Inn. Looking forward to checking out that street and the riverside bars this evening. Will definitely report back tomorrow.

The one gal I hooked up with the past two nights is awesome. She's stayed with me 24 hours and we enjoyed going to Central Plaza Mall, eating and having drinks.

Seems like so many bars open on bar street (forgot the name). I didn't even go to Day and Night or Nutty park.

Until tomorrow gents.Nice to hear. Please let us hear how it goes with using twitter. The girls will proberbly be surprised that a tourist has found out how to use it Good luck!

FarmerBoy45
04-12-23, 03:21
After taking a much needed nap yesterday afternoon. I took a shower and headed to Jimmy's bar around 8 pm.

Walking there I would say there were roughly 5 or 6 bars open. I would say most of the bars had 3 to 7 ladies inside, roughly.

Arriving at Jimmy's, I was seated next to two young ladies who looked. Extremely young. They were absolutely beautiful and dressed very nice. I ended up asking them, delicately, proof of their age. They both pulled out their Laos passports. They were 24 and 25 years old. Both were very slim, but not in a bad way. I think almost every man reading this post would have had interest.

We had a couple drinks and the three of us decided to go listen to live music. I don't know the name of the place, but it is next door to the Amanta hotel.

They seemed very, very shy at first. But after some drinks to some good Isaan music, they were very happy and dancing. I bought them some food and they enjoyed. We were there about 2 1/2 hours.

We returned to the bar and I told them goodnight. Although I had barfined them both for LT, I had some kind of mental block because of their young appearance. And, I was pretty drunk.

I walked back to the hotel, but later decided to go back to the bar. I ended up barfining another gal, maybe 30 years old. We came back to the room and had some drinks. But I knew I could not perform. But I enjoyed her company very much.

This morning I had breakfast at 8 am at Jimmy's restaurant. I asked Mamasan if I could barfine the lady still sleeping in my room for the entire day. And I also barfined the two Laotian girls. The four of us will go to the river tonight and attend a festival.

So. My observations from yesterday. For those who don't have extremely high standards, there is definitely lady opportunities here.

The bar fines are 300ST, 500 LT.

ST w lady 1000 baht, LT 2000.

Regarding Twitter. I tried contacting about 6 numbers through Line that I found on Twitter and received three responses. One said she doesn't entertain foreigners, one was a massage place, and one was an in-call set up at a nearby hotel.

I'm lazy, and it's just easier for me in this town, on this street to hang at Jimmy's and let Mamasan hook me up.

Beers are the standard 80 Baht, Ladydrinks 150.

Let me know if I forgot to mention something or if you have questions. I feel good being able to contribute just a little to this Isaan thread as I often wish there were more postings of first hand accounts here.

I will post again tomorrow about my adventures today. It is 9:15 am here now, and I'm hoping the lady laying beside me wakes up soon so we can have some fun while I am filled with energy and the unit is locked, loaded, and ready.

Kakariki
04-12-23, 03:26
She would be very happy for 3 k baht, no need to impress her with more. You just pay her about a third of what she would get from an ordinary job in Issan.

I will attach some photos here so all se the prices.So being a newby on twitter, what do I search for in Twitter. /.

Thanks.

NicFrenchy
04-12-23, 03:29
So being a newby on twitter, what do I search for in Twitter. /.

Thanks.It's difficult because these accounts are being banned fast.

I think there is a group in Telegram that highlights these accounts but they're so popular that many people book them as soon as someone posts.

I'm not in Telegram anymore so I couldn't tell you which groups but I'm sure someone here knows.

Explorer8939
04-12-23, 06:52
I connected with an older lady from Chimphae on social media, and our discussions boiled down to my staying with her one night in Chumphae for 2000 baht. That's all I have promised.

She says she lives in a nearby village with no husband.

I am trying to figure out the downside of this, apart from paying 2,000 Baht for LT with an older lady.

I have to go to Chumphae anyway, so I am not going out of my way.

Nuttin Serious
04-12-23, 12:27
So being a newby on twitter, what do I search for in Twitter. /.

Thanks.Try

Once you get a couple of hits you will have whole paragraphs of # tags you can cut and paste into translate to experiment with.

Edit. That didnt work. Ill posta picture of the thai script and you can use google translate photo mode to cut and paste that.

Kakariki
04-13-23, 02:23
Try

Once you get a couple of hits you will have whole paragraphs of # tags you can cut and paste into translate to experiment with.

Edit. That didnt work. Ill posta picture of the thai script and you can use google translate photo mode to cut and paste that.Thanks for the help, I worked it out.

FarmerBoy45
04-14-23, 01:44
On the afternoon of the second day in Nong Khai, I went back to Jimmy's Bar. I had already gathered a group of ladies to join me for the Thai New Years celebrations along the river in the evening. The Songkran festivities along the river were fun, but damn, never experienced such heat at 9 pm at night.

Ended up brining back to hotel room the lady from the night before (Lady 1) and her friend (Lady 2) . Her friend was really cool. The two of us had gone to my hotel earlier in the afternoon. Lady 1, maybe mid 20's seemed to not be into me at all, so the three of us laid on the bed for a while and then Lady 2 rocked my world while lady one pulled the covers over her own head and did not want to participate.

So at night, same thing happened. Lady 2 rocked it again, while Lady 2 didn't even take her clothes off. I chalked it up as a learning experience. I ended up asking Lady 1 if she wouldn't mind just going home. Lady 2 and I had another very nice morning session.

Returned to Udon Thani and enjoyed the Songkran festivities on bar street yesterday. It was a lot of fun. The bars had lots of ladies. Around 1 am met a nice lady from a bar almost across the street from Full Throttle Bar (can't remember the name at the moment). The lady is 35 years old from Laos. Barfined her for 300 Baht long time and gave her 2000 Baht. We had the best time drinking back at the hotel and eventually doing the deed. Asked her how much would it be if I bar fined her again in the morning and she spent the entire day with me. She said if I barfined her at 10 am when the bar opens, the bar would require a 1,000 Baht Barfine, and I would need to purchase 5 lady drinks for her, but then I could take her back for the entire day. She would still only charge me 2000 Baht.

Its currently almost 8 am, she's sleeping next to me. She's a lot of fun, so I'm considering going for it so I can have a day of fun. She seemed to be grateful just to spend a long time in a comfortable hotel as she lives in a room at the bar with many other people. Room has no A / see. She said she wants to spend day with me and go swimming at the hotel pool with me.

I'm excited about the day ahead. Plan to make the most of it. Last night our session was awesome. I was telling her that I was probably too tired to successfully do the deed. She wouldn't take no for an answer. Said she was really horny and needed some. Sure, maybe just a line. Or maybe true. Said she had been drinking all day. But she's nice and seems to really enjoy just being here.

BTW, staying at the Banbua Hotel on bar street (Samphan Thamit Alley). Banbua is a nice option for those who want to stay near the action.

That's all for now gents. Will report back.

FarmerBoy45
04-16-23, 07:29
My time in Isan has been very fun. Here is a brief summary of some random stuff.

Here are the mistakes I've made.

1. Purchasing too many lady drinks for ladies just sitting around in the bar. Next time I need to be more firm and only purchase one or two lady drinks for a lady I will barfine.

At the "Meeting Place" bar in Udon Thani, the Mamasan requires customers to first buy 5 lady drinks before taking a lady out. I don't think that is the case at Country Bar.

2. Not doing exact negotiations before paying bar fine. Got burned by one lady in Nong Khai who I bar fined, took back to the hotel, then she wouldn't even take off her clothes. I know I could have talked with Mamasan next day, but I was already departing next day back to UT, and it wasn't worth it to me. So I literally need to be very specific on expectations next time before agreeing to bar fine.

3. I did not visit Anchor Bar near the River in Nong Khai. That was a fun place for me when I last visited.

4. Becoming attached to ladies. When I think I've found a good lady who provides good service, I become lazy and stick with her too long. Cuts down on variety.

Other notes.

-In a previous post I mistakenly said that bar fine at Jimmy's bar was 500 Baht. Looking back, I am almost certain it was only 300 Baht even for LT.

-Long time is possible in Udon and NK (at least in Country Bar in UT and Jimmy's Bar in NK, but during nap time or down time they ask to go back to bar to try and sell more lady drinks.

- My taxi from UT to NK was 700 Baht. Seemed reasonable to me.

- Smooci. I met an awesome lady on Smooci several years ago. We stayed in contact. Have booked her for a total of 5 days, 24 hours each time in Bangkok. Yes, quite expensive at 9,000 Baht for 24 hours, But she makes me happy. A really good person and fun to be with.

- In Nong Khai, the White Inn is a place I will stay from now on. Good enough place and cheap, but like someone else said, no in room safe, so you have to be very careful.

I think that's all I got.

FarmerBoy45
04-23-23, 09:23
I will be returning to UT in a couple months. One week I will be staying with a companion, but she will be spending much time with her family.

Question. Are there any short time or cheap hotels near the main bar street where I could take a lady from a nearby bar?

Explorer8939
04-28-23, 04:20
I am rambling around Isaan for a few days and have "dates" lined up with ladies living in Isaan.

The first night was with a MILF in Khon Kaen. Very good fuck.

The second night was a GILF in Chumphae, I thought I would try something different. She was incredibly horny, good for 3 rounds. Addicted to sucking dick, if I didn't have to sleep, she would have sucked and fucked me all night long.

Tonight, a lady from Chaiyaphum will visit me.

I am paying 2,000 baht LT, if you are wondering.

FarmerBoy45
04-30-23, 21:03
Very good and useful intel Explorer. Thank you for sharing the information. Have fun!

I am rambling around Isaan for a few days and have "dates" lined up with ladies living in Isaan.

The second night was a GILF in Chumphae, I thought I would try something different. She was incredibly horny, good for 3 rounds. Addicted to sucking dick, if I didn't have to sleep, she would have sucked and fucked me all night long.

I am paying 2,000 baht LT, if you are wondering.

ThaiGoodTimes
05-01-23, 04:13

I am paying 2,000 baht LT, if you are wondering.What are you using to make connection, is it TF?

Or are you having your Pattaya ladies beating out the message on the jungle drums for you?

Kakariki
05-05-23, 05:06
What are you using to make connection, is it TF?

Or are you having your Pattaya ladies beating out the message on the jungle drums for you?

5555.Why ever would you be paying for ladies here in Udon, there are many here just looking for some fun, no commitment.

Explorer8939
05-06-23, 01:41
What are you using to make connection, is it TF?

5555.I get random ladies who see my Facebook and send Friend requests.

Or, ladies who left Pattaya and are home in the village and are still in contact with me.

The trick is to line up three or more to make the trip worthwhile.

ThaiGoodTimes
05-06-23, 08:33
I get random ladies who see my Facebook and send Friend requests.

Or, ladies who left Pattaya and are home in the village and are still in contact with me.

The trick is to line up three or more to make the trip worthwhile.Noted.

Good to see your fame has spread far.

ThaiGoodTimes
05-06-23, 08:36
Why ever would you be paying for ladies here in Udon, there are many here just looking for some fun, no commitment.Nice to hear kakariki.

Perhaps you might be so kind as to share your insights instead of just you criticism.

You found it very easy to ask questions, so how about passing forward the help that the forum has given you.

Kakariki
05-07-23, 05:13
Nice to hear kakariki.

Perhaps you might be so kind as to share your insights instead of just you criticism.

You found it very easy to ask questions, so how about passing forward the help that the forum has given you.I use TF, Wechat and Badoo, chat nicely to the ladies and you'll get to meet them.

ThaiGoodTimes
05-10-23, 09:47
I use TF, Wechat and Badoo, chat nicely to the ladies and you'll get to meet them.A useful contribution for some I guess, but for anyone who already knew what the apps to use were by name, well, probably not, not at all.

Enjoy your solitude at kakariki, sharers are carers, hoarders are. Lonely.

Kakariki
05-18-23, 03:45
A useful contribution for some I guess, but for anyone who already knew what the apps to use were by name, well, probably not, not at all.

Enjoy your solitude at kakariki, sharers are carers, hoarders are. Lonely.WTF, I shared the Apps, do I need to play matchmaker as well, I'm sure the smart ones on here will know how to use the Apps.

Explorer8939
05-18-23, 09:40
Noted.

Good to see your fame has spread far.Not fame. You probably get the same friend requests. It's a full time job for some ladies.

Chop
07-01-23, 11:51
In non-app related reports:

Despite the legend of all the lookers in Thailand coming from the far reaches of Issan, the massage shops here in Ubon are full of regular Thai plumpers. They're game, and they get the job done (and I'm not a picky guy, just looking to get a nut), but don't come here expecting to find anything you can't find everywhere else in Thailand. 1700 Bhat at Z-through for a nuru-ish experience. 1500 for B2 be and 800 for the 'ol rub and tug at Ubon888 (posted, like written out on the board at the front desk LOL). Grubbier places cheaper depending on your bartering and language skills. Same plump chicks either way, just paying for a little nicer facility.

I"m not a bar guy, but there doesn't appear to be a lady bar scene here. Drinkers / clubbers feel free to correct me, but I haven't seen any openly pro scene at all. This place makes Udon Thani look like Pattaya Noi.

Heading up to Mukdahan in a couple days. My expectations are even lower for there. .

FarmerBoy45
07-11-23, 00:32
Been here the past few days. Here are my initial observations and experiences:

Day 1:

Went to the Country Bar to meet up with a lady from last time. She is crazy, but knows how to move it in bed.

Actually, the best I ever remember having. She is very skilled. She is maybe 25 years old.

I like Country Bar for many reasons. It opens up early. Usually by 11 am. There are always at least three attractive ladies.

There by 11 am (attractive to me anyway). There has never been a drink minimum before barfine in my experiences there.

You can purchase one lady drink and take the gal away, right away, anytime. Last night there were maybe 8 ladies there by 10 pm.

Only three that were doable for me. Maybe four. Owner is such a sweet lady.

So, at 1 pm I had one drink and paid for a lady drink for my crazy lady I met with and spent time with last time. I paid her barfine.

And told her I would return at 10 pm to pick her up. She would have agreed to do LT for 2,000, but I offered 2,500 to maybe give.

Her extra incentive later.

I returned to my hotel and took a nap. When I awoke, I saw a message that she sent me at 4 pm asking if she could come to the hotel and.

Be with me already. She was able to take off work and not return to the bar the rest of the day. I had a similar experience with another lady.

From Country Bar the following day. Seems that if you pay for the LT barfine, they can take off in the afternoon and spend all afternoon and.

Night with you.

The crazy lady and I had nice, multiple sessions throughout the night. She was very skilled.

Lady drinks at this bar is what seems to be the standard, 150 Baht a drink. Regular drinks 65 Baht. Learned last night that.

The barfine decreases to 300 Baht after 11 pm.

I messaged crazy lady during the afternoon and asked if she had a friend she would like to join us in the evening and that I would pay the.

Other lady's barfine as well to join us. BIG mistake. Around 10 pm I picked them both up and we went to listen to live music. When we.

Returned to the room, we had some beers. When it came time for the action. Well. You vets know the deal. One performed while the.

Other hid in the restroom. I had already anticipated this, and I did not particularly care. Problem was. Crazy lady became jealous of.

The new lady as I was going down on the beaver and pounding the new lady. Crazy lady decided she was jealous, ended up leaving and.

Slamming the hotel room door. WTF? Oh well, I had fun after she left, and a nice morning session as well with the new gal. The new gal.

Is very kind, 28 years old. Very sweet, available, and willing for everything.

Day 3:

Went to the bar called Meeting Place around 5:30 pm. There was only one lady in the bar. Mamasan told me the girl was only 20 years old and.

Not able to be bar fined. I bought the gal a lady drink and then left.

Returned to Meeting Place around 8 pm and there were four ladies working there. 3 of 4 seemed to be in their very young 20's. I was captivated with.

One and told her I would return tomorrow to pay her barfine. Owner said she is 22. Looks younger. Mamasan said yesterday was her first day on the job.

The one thing I don't care for about this bar is that Mamasan does not allow her ladies to leave until after 8 pm, and only if you buy five lady drinks for the lady.

But I am looking forward to my time with the 22 year old lady this evening. She is slim, shy, yet nice. If you enjoy the younger ones, this is your spot. At least today.

Other notes:

Went to a massage place directly next door to Country Bar around 10 am yesterday. I think it is called Yao. I just wanted to try out the experience. There was a. Pleasantly plump gal there outside.

Offering a massage. I asked her how much. She said 300 Baht. I figured, what the F, why not. It is a small place. I think it has three rooms. I lay down on the mattress on the.

Floor. She tells me to take my shirt and shorts off. I comply. The massage was pretty good and I was getting turned on, so I began feeling her butt. She laughed. Then she.

Lifted her shirt to show me her big boobs and let me know they were natural. I began feeling her up. In no time she was riding me. Then I put her on her back and went to town.

After the deed I asked her "how much? She told me 1,300 Baht. I was so happy that I gave her 2,000 and told her to keep the change. She was so happy that she almost knocked.

Me over giving me a hug on my way out. Also, on my way out, she asked me if I wanted a beer. At the time I did not understand.

Later in the evening I walked by the same place and saw a few old Farang and ladies outside drinking beers. So I guess the place is a massage place during the day, and at night opens up for.

Drinks for old Farang like me. There must have been four Farang sitting outside with four ladies last night around 10 pm.

I have two rooms here. One at the Pannari for fun, one at Banbua for work. Both are good hotels IMO. Overall friendliness of staff goes hands down to Banbua.

Other notes:

The lady bars seem packed with ladies, and not too many farang. Seems there are at least 5 gals for every guy. Keeps prices down I'm sure.

Any questions, please ask. Happy to share.

Peace.

FarmerBoy45
07-12-23, 13:08
Invited the lady from Yao massage to my room this morning. I offered 2,000 Baht for her to spend three hours with me in my hotel room. She arrived at 9 am. We talked for an hour and had some beers, took a nap, then we awoke and had a beautiful session together. I will invite her back tomorrow morning.

Wanting to learn more about the scene in this town, I decided to go to Sonklin Massage for the first time this afternoon. I arrived and the gal at the front desk showed me the prices and told me prices include hand job but nothing more. I left. I was thinking ladies at Sonklin provided full service.

I went to Easy bar and met a nice lady there. I brought her back to my room. She is a 20 year old college student and very kind. She told me 2,000 for ST, which is more than I am used to paying here, but I paid the 500 bar fine and her fee just to gain information about the bar. She said ladies at Easy bar can leave for one hour for ST, but they can't leave for LT until 12 am. I'm too old to wait that long for LT.

I can't say it enough. The ladies at Country Bar are treated well by the owner. They have more flexibility on when they can leave and be gone. If more lady bars in this town followed the business model of Country Bar, they would have more customers and less turnover. It seems such a simple concept.

But I am enjoying my time here. Would rather be here than any other town in Thailand.

ThaiGoodTimes
07-13-23, 06:42
Invited the lady from Yao massage to my room this morning. I offered 2,000 Baht for her to spend three hours with me in my hotel room. She arrived at 9 am. We talked for an hour and had some beers, took a nap, then we awoke and had a beautiful session together. I will invite her back tomorrow morning.

Wanting to learn more about the scene in this town, I decided to go to Sonklin Massage for the first time this afternoon. I arrived and the gal at the front desk showed me the prices and told me prices include hand job but nothing more. I left. I was thinking ladies at Sonklin provided full service.

I went to Easy bar and met a nice lady there. I brought her back to my room. She is a 20 year old college student and very kind. She told me 2,000 for ST, which is more than I am used to paying here, but I paid the 500 bar fine and her fee just to gain information about the bar. She said ladies at Easy bar can leave for one hour for ST, but they can't leave for LT until 12 am. I'm too old to wait that long for LT.

I can't say it enough. The ladies at Country Bar are treated well by the owner. They have more flexibility on when they can leave and be gone. If more lady bars in this town followed the business model of Country Bar, they would have more customers and less turnover. It seems such a simple concept..Where are you staying?

I have stayed Home at Udon and The Old Inn Udon Thani before and liked them.

They are bot right near the bars, are they still open and OK?

FarmerBoy45
07-14-23, 01:04
Where are you staying?

I have stayed Home at Udon and The Old Inn Udon Thani before and liked them.

They are bot right near the bars, are they still open and OK?Both are still open and running. I have two rooms at two different places. One room at Pannari. The other at Banbua Grand Hotel. Both are on the main bar road. Both are guest friendly. Hell, probably every hotel in this town is guest friendly. I like the Pannari because it is directly across the street from my favorite bar, "Country Bar". I have been bringing a couple gals back to my room each night and drinking and having fun. Then I've been choosing one to take back to Banbua. Pannari is located just a few steps from Day and Night and the ATM bar.

Last night I spent time with a 23 year old from Country Bar. Bar fine 500. LT is probably only 2,000 Baht. But I gave her 3,000 to make her happy and motivated. It worked. She took a nap with me from 1 pm -6 pm yesterday, returned to the bar, then returned to be with me from 10 pm on. I'm secretly hoping more farang do not discover this place. I love the slow pace of life and the more relaxed atmosphere.

During the morning time, I've had this gal from one of the massage shops on the street come to my room and hang out with me. I give her 2,000 Baht and she gives me massages and full service.

I love this town.

MaxyBBJ
07-14-23, 22:33
Both are still open and running. I have two rooms at two different places. One room at Pannari. The other at Banbua Grand Hotel. Both are on the main bar road. Both are guest friendly. Hell, probably every hotel in this town is guest friendly. I like the Pannari because it is directly across the street from my favorite bar, "Country Bar". I have been bringing a couple gals back to my room each night and drinking and having fun. Then I've been choosing one to take back to Banbua. Pannari is located just a few steps from Day and Night and the ATM bar.
I love this town.Thanks for these reports! Sounds like a fun place there, better than BKK or even Pattaya (never been to Pattaya). Actually when in BKK I met a girl in a gogo which I barfined that was coming from Udon. Very nice and pleasant. Actually we are still in touch and was thinking to pay a visit to her there when I will go back to Thailand. After your reports I am even more convinced!

But if I will be visiting this girl, I certainly cannot enjoy other ladies, so not sure of this travel yet. You know what I mean.

Enjoy.

Pulse0101
07-15-23, 04:32
Both are still open and running. I have two rooms at two different places. One room at Pannari. The other at Banbua Grand Hotel. Both are on the main bar road. Both are guest friendly. Hell, probably every hotel in this town is guest friendly. I like the Pannari because it is directly across the street from my favorite bar, "Country Bar". I have been bringing a couple gals back to my room each night and drinking and having fun. Then I've been choosing one to take back to Banbua. Pannari is located just a few steps from Day and Night and the ATM bar.

Last night I spent time with a 23 year old from Country Bar. Bar fine 500. LT is probably only 2,000 Baht. But I gave her 3,000 to make her happy and motivated. It worked. She took a nap with me from 1 pm -6 pm yesterday, returned to the bar, then returned to be with me from 10 pm on. I'm secretly hoping more farang do not discover this place. I love the slow pace of life and the more relaxed atmosphere.

During the morning time, I've had this gal from one of the massage shops on the street come to my room and hang out with me. I give her 2,000 Baht and she gives me massages and full service.

I love this town.Great field reports! Have been wanting to check out UT for a few years and your reports have allowed me to make that decision. Thanks.

The slower / laid back pace that your reports indicate is what really interests me.

Couple Qs:

1) I know that you are liberal with the girls you choose and appreciate that, but what would you say is the negotiated ST / LT prices one can expect to get? 1500ST and 2500 LT?

2) Besides Country Bar, which are the other bars around that don't have the 5 LD minimums?

Cheers / Pulse.

FarmerBoy45
07-15-23, 11:23
Great field reports! Have been wanting to check out UT for a few years and your reports have allowed me to make that decision. Thanks.

The slower / laid back pace that your reports indicate is what really interests me.

Couple Qs:

1) I know that you are liberal with the girls you choose and appreciate that, but what would you say is the negotiated ST / LT prices one can expect to get? 1500ST and 2500 LT?

2) Besides Country Bar, which are the other bars around that don't have the 5 LD minimums?

Cheers / Pulse.Pulse, others who frequent UT could probably answer better. I haven't even ventured into the Day and Night complex that has many bars and ladies. I'd be curious to know the different rates and if there are LD minimums. I do know most of those bars don't open till evening time. I would say your negotiated ST / LT price are probably pretty accurate. Although I did have one lady at one bar (forgot the name of the bar) quote 2,000 for ST. I only went to about three bars this time. Both of the others had LD minimums. I'd like to hear from anyone who knows places in UT with no or fewer LD minimums too.

Hope someone can better answer your questions. I'm interested.

Davey1965
07-17-23, 01:21
Pulse, others who frequent UT could probably answer better. I haven't even ventured into the Day and Night complex that has many bars and ladies. I'd be curious to know the different rates and if there are LD minimums. I do know most of those bars don't open till evening time. I would say your negotiated ST / LT price are probably pretty accurate. Although I did have one lady at one bar (forgot the name of the bar) quote 2,000 for ST. I only went to about three bars this time. Both of the others had LD minimums. I'd like to hear from anyone who knows places in UT with no or fewer LD minimums too.

Hope someone can better answer your questions. I'm interested.I took a couple girls out from two different bars in Day and Night and there were no LD minimums that I know of. I do however like to play pool with the girls and buy a few drinks while there. At one bar I came back two additional nights for the girl there and we both had a drink, shot some pool and then off to hotel. Bar fine was 500 and St was 1500.

RakSopheni
07-25-23, 09:35
Out of curiosity I returned to Udon Thani after an absence of 5 years to see how things had changed. My previous visit I was a much younger man in terms of mongering experience and very wide eyed and easily aroused / impressed. I ended up repeating with a beautiful young Isaan girl for the entire 5 days and this colored my impression of the city as a positive mongering destination. Returning now after the pandemic and hundreds of working girls later I see that not only has Udon Thani changed, but I have changed as well which doubtless colors my current relative cynicism.

First off, in an absolute sense there are much less mongers and ladies than five years ago (my visits were both in July so it's not an issue of seasonality), and the vibe is even more laid back. It's hard to see how some of these establishments survived or are surviving.

I did the rounds over the last 2 nights visiting about 7 bars along the main street, and the Day and Night and Nutty park complexes and the results were mediocre. For some context most mongers here are 10-15 years older than me and with enormous beer guts and ugly mottled wrinkled skin. A non-insignificant contingent of retired farangs live in cheap 450 baht boarding houses, drink all day and look like they are 3 weeks from death. I am in my late 40's, fit, farang, average / slightly above attractiveness. In Pattaya I'm "mid" but here I'm top of the heap. Despite this, at one bar I was almost completely ignored even being the only guy (mottled skin or not) in 300 meters. When I did find some younger attractive ladies they did not reciprocate interest over the initial drink with their body language and attitude and it was clear they just wanted drinks and when asked outright this was confirmed. One younger lady at a Nutty Park bar was very flirty and clearly interested in a barfine, but her looks were substandard (butterface) - and a slutty and sexy spinner at another bar was ready to go but I found her a bit old and the underbite was jarring-and although I nearly pulled the trigger something held me back. I had a couple nice "hostess" style conversations over 3-4 drinks with some young demure attractive farm fresh Isaan ladies who were happy to sit and flirt and allowed me some minimal touch- but again no interest in barfining. Most girls speak very little english compared to Pattaya and Bangkok so almost all communication is via translate apps.

I don't doubt the veracity of the FarmerBoy45 reports and believe it is possible to have a good time here as he and others have, but speaking frankly I think the bar needs to be set in a different place than where mine is- take that as you will. The older and less attractive ladies are the ones more ready to go but depending on your age you may feel more comfortable with them anyways. The younger girls, unless they are 5's or less are content to just earn the minimum sipping drinks. One girl told me she used to earn 6,000 baht monthly at a restaurant but now earns 10,000 baht just hanging out drinking and that's enough for her. Udon is very cheap and if they are still living close by with their family their expenses are minimal. Many girls have not even left Isaan and the few who have visited Pattaya found it not to their liking and returned quickly. I think if you are looking for that Unicorn Bargirl for relationship who legitimately does not go with guys- Udon might actually have a few.

For all my gripes, there are a few positive things to recommend, and for a certain type of guy Udon would be perfect. For one, all the hysteria and hand wringing regarding the Korean invasion into Pattaya and Bangkok would not apply here as almost all punters are of Farang extraction and most are older and retired. Also, for the monger who is 55+ and has tired of all the cacophony and drama of Pattaya, Udon Thani could be a really good choice. Even for me (late 40's) trying to compete in an arena like Soi 6, it can be nerve wracking and demoralizing. In the Central mall you see many retired farangs coupled up with more age appropriate (if still much younger) Thai ladies and I think this is where Udon could really work for a certain guy. If you are retired or on a very long vacation and not necessarily interested in wall to wall fucking action with a new hot girl every day but are more happy developing something slowly that approximates a real relationship- I think Udon Thani beats Pattaya and Bangkok hands down. You will have almost zero competition from all the hot young studs and deep pocketed Koreans, and the pace here is much more soothing and comforting. ThaiFriendly and Tinder would be the go to apps for this. If you want the FarmerBoy45 style fuckfest you will need to be happy with average and older ladies and throwing around above market amounts to motivate. You will also be the sole focus of attention as there is basically nobody else here.

I will probably not come back until I graduate into my mid 50's, but for many guys I think this scene could work great. Enjoy.

Bunky
07-25-23, 18:38
Out of curiosity I returned to Udon Thani after an absence of 5 years to see how things had changed. My previous visit I was a much younger man in terms of mongering experience and very wide eyed and easily aroused / impressed. I ended up repeating with a beautiful young Isaan girl for the entire 5 days and this colored my impression of the city as a positive mongering destination. Returning now after the pandemic and hundreds of working girls later I see that not only has Udon Thani changed, but I have changed as well which doubtless colors my current relative cynicism.Perceptive and well written. Kudos to Mr. Sopheni for taking the time to write this up.

FunSeeker2
07-27-23, 19:02
I spent few nights on my way to Laos. Not much happening in the city and also in go go bars filled with aged man.

First night, I just walked around all the main road and ended up with some good massage from some authentic spa. Not sure about it's name but it's near to train station.

Next day, I just moved in to the Main Street samphan thamit alley. As I said, I am the only youngest person traveller there. So this is my advantage which means I need not spend to laid. Also I can get most attractive girl without competition. I started hopping bars early evening and got contacts from attractive girls from each bar. 9/10 gave their contacts. Never offered them girl drink, as it is early time. They are happy if I buy the drink.

After that, I started to chat with girls I like. And planned to meet on around 1 PM (after the bar closes). As she is also interested in me, she came to me as soon as it's closed.

We went to different pubs after midnight and made ourself comfortable. Later on, we moved to my room. Had a very pleasurable encounter, we both made sure that we are satisfied. Got pure GFE.

Next day, repeated with different girl and finally left to lao in train.

ThaiGoodTimes
07-28-23, 06:03
I spent few nights on my way to Laos. Not much happening in the city and also in go go bars filled with aged man.

First night, I just walked around all the main road and ended up with some good massage from some authentic spa. Not sure about it's name but it's near to train station.

Next day, I just moved in to the Main Street samphan thamit alley. As I said, I am the only youngest person traveller there. So this is my advantage which means I need not spend to laid. Also I can get most attractive girl without competition. I started hopping bars early evening and got contacts from attractive girls from each bar. 9/10 gave their contacts. Never offered them girl drink, as it is early time. They are happy if I buy the drink.

After that, I started to chat with girls I like. And planned to meet on around 1 PM (after the bar closes). As she is also interested in me, she came to me as soon as it's closed.

We went to different pubs after midnight and made ourself comfortable. Later on, we moved to my room. Had a very pleasurable encounter, we both made sure that we are satisfied. Got pure GFE.

Next day, repeated with different girl and finally left to lao in train.Wow Funseeker2, you are my newest hero.

We poor souls can only envy you being young, handsome, and not having to spend money to get laid.

In fact I wonder why given your blessings in life that you are even bothering to be on here or to search for bargirls.

Surely Tinder, and others, as well as just walking along the streets would fill your contacts list.

But, I guess not, as you are on here.

So maybe everything doesn't quite ring true with your bravado and claims as written.

Hmmmm.

RakSopheni
07-29-23, 11:09
As I said, I am the only youngest person traveller there. So this is my advantage which means I need not spend to laid.I think this post is mostly fantasy. My suspicion (if anything remotely resembling this even happened) is that like he said, he did go around to the bars getting numbers without paying for ladydrinks and did not pay for barfine. Later on for an agreed ST rate they met up. So mr young and hot avoided "paying" for the setup costs and spun that as he's super hansum rather than just being cheap.

HorseTrader
07-29-23, 16:19
I think this post is mostly fantasy. My suspicion (if anything remotely resembling this even happened) is that like he said, he did go around to the bars getting numbers without paying for ladydrinks and did not pay for barfine. Later on for an agreed ST rate they met up. So mr young and hot avoided "paying" for the setup costs and spun that as he's super hansum rather than just being cheap.I've had my share of free pussy in Thailand, especially for a fat old man. But I get it not by being a young handsome stud, I get it because these ladies think I'm possible husband material (which I would like to be). For ST or LT, I prefer a financial deal over ONS.

Perhaps he portrays himself as Mr. Right not Mr. Right Now.

Pulse0101
07-30-23, 06:01
As I said, I am the only youngest person traveller there. So this is my advantage which means I need not spend to laid. Also I can get most attractive girl without competition.

As she is also interested in me, she came to me as soon as it's closed.

Next day, repeated with different girl and finally left to lao in train.So you're saying you went to bars that have girls earning money by getting lady drinks from you, but didn't buy them any drinks and they loved you for that. You impressed the really attractive ones so much that they then met you after the bar closed to give you a GFE at no charge. Man, that's impressive!

And you repeated with same MO for your second night. Even more impressive!

Care to PM me the numbers of the girls so I can prepare for my next trip? I'll even buy them those drinks they earn from to ensure my GFE.

FarmerBoy45
07-30-23, 07:49
Rak, really appreciate you reporting your experiences, and I agree with almost everything you said. Udon Thani is not for everyone. If it is the party vibe one is looking for, UT is not the right place.

The four ladies I recently hung out with were aged 23,25, 28, and 31. I'm not one who ranks gals on a 1 - 10 scale, because that is not the most important thing to me. I found all four attractive, but more importantly, they were very simple, chill, relaxed gals who were very open.

I stick to my one main bar in UT. I've been to a couple of bars where I had not so good experiences. If those were my only experiences, I would have a very different take on UT.

And I agree with you, UT is probably more suited for guys 50+. I look around and am at awe that I'm almost always the youngest dude in the bar.

I've found a good bar where all the ladies know me, and the boss knows me, and there are never any problems.

Thanks again for posting your experiences. Very good takes.

FB45.

Out of curiosity I returned to Udon Thani after an absence of 5 years to see how things had changed. My previous visit I was a much younger man in terms of mongering experience and very wide eyed and easily aroused / impressed. I ended up repeating with a beautiful young Isaan girl for the entire 5 days and this colored my impression of the city as a positive mongering destination. Returning now after the pandemic and hundreds of working girls later I see that not only has Udon Thani changed, but I have changed as well which doubtless colors my current relative cynicism.

First off, in an absolute sense there are much less mongers and ladies than five years ago (my visits were both in July so it's not an issue of seasonality), and the vibe is even more laid back. It's hard to see how some of these establishments survived or are surviving.

I did the rounds over the last 2 nights visiting about 7 bars along the main street, and the Day and Night and Nutty park complexes and the results were mediocre. For some context most mongers here are 10-15 years older than me and with enormous beer guts and ugly mottled wrinkled skin. A non-insignificant contingent of retired farangs live in cheap 450 baht boarding houses, drink all day and look like they are 3 weeks from death. I am in my late 40's, fit, farang, average / slightly above attractiveness. In Pattaya I'm "mid" but here I'm top of the heap. Despite this, at one bar I was almost completely ignored even being the only guy (mottled skin or not) in 300 meters. When I did find some younger attractive ladies they did not reciprocate interest over the initial drink with their body language and attitude and it was clear they just wanted drinks and when asked outright this was confirmed. One younger lady at a Nutty Park bar was very flirty and clearly interested in a barfine, but her looks were substandard (butterface) - and a slutty and sexy spinner at another bar was ready to go but I found her a bit old and the underbite was jarring-and although I nearly pulled the trigger something held me back. I had a couple nice "hostess" style conversations over 3-4 drinks with some young demure attractive farm fresh Isaan ladies who were happy to sit and flirt and allowed me some minimal touch- but again no interest in barfining. Most girls speak very little english compared to Pattaya and Bangkok so almost all communication is via translate apps.

I don't doubt the veracity of the FarmerBoy45 reports and believe it is possible to have a good time here as he and others have, but speaking frankly I think the bar needs to be set in a different place than where mine is- take that as you will. The older and less attractive ladies are the ones more ready to go but depending on your age you may feel more comfortable with them anyways. The younger girls, unless they are 5's or less are content to just earn the minimum sipping drinks. One girl told me she used to earn 6,000 baht monthly at a restaurant but now earns 10,000 baht just hanging out drinking and that's enough for her. Udon is very cheap and if they are still living close by with their family their expenses are minimal. Many girls have not even left Isaan and the few who have visited Pattaya found it not to their liking and returned quickly. I think if you are looking for that Unicorn Bargirl for relationship who legitimately does not go with guys- Udon might actually have a few.

For all my gripes, there are a few positive things to recommend, and for a certain type of guy Udon would be perfect. For one, all the hysteria and hand wringing regarding the Korean invasion into Pattaya and Bangkok would not apply here as almost all punters are of Farang extraction and most are older and retired. Also, for the monger who is 55+ and has tired of all the cacophony and drama of Pattaya, Udon Thani could be a really good choice. Even for me (late 40's) trying to compete in an arena like Soi 6, it can be nerve wracking and demoralizing. In the Central mall you see many retired farangs coupled up with more age appropriate (if still much younger) Thai ladies and I think this is where Udon could really work for a certain guy. If you are retired or on a very long vacation and not necessarily interested in wall to wall fucking action with a new hot girl every day but are more happy developing something slowly that approximates a real relationship- I think Udon Thani beats Pattaya and Bangkok hands down. You will have almost zero competition from all the hot young studs and deep pocketed Koreans, and the pace here is much more soothing and comforting. ThaiFriendly and Tinder would be the go to apps for this. If you want the FarmerBoy45 style fuckfest you will need to be happy with average and older ladies and throwing around above market amounts to motivate. You will also be the sole focus of attention as there is basically nobody else here.

I will probably not come back until I graduate into my mid 50's, but for many guys I think this scene could work great. Enjoy.

Explorer8939
07-30-23, 08:20

Next day, repeated with different girl and finally left to lao in train.I love "I get free pussy" posts on this board.

The reality is that virtually every bargirl in UT has a Thai husband, and since they are infrequently barfined for Long Time, when they don't come home, there is a lot of telephone negotiation with the husband. He's got to get up early to take the kids to school, he wants money if she isn't coming home, how much is she making, not easy.

Plus, the ladies have plenty of sex with their Tilac, sex with a customer is a necessary nuisance for them.

As noted above, the ladies may do free overnighters if they think the customer is sponsor material.

FarmerBoy45
07-30-23, 17:53
Explorer, I get what you are saying. In my limited experience this last time, 3 of the four gals I hung out with are from Laos. And yes maybe they have husbands back home in Laos, but to me it does not matter. My previous trip to UT in April, two other gals from two different bars that I usually do not frequent were also from Laos. All of the Lao bar girls who work in the area have a small room somewhere close by their workplace where they stay. They usually share the rooms with other Lao working gals, and their rooms have no AC and I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them, especially during the hottest months.

One of the Lao bar girls I was recently with was always on her phone, and it was obvious that she had a dude somewhere else doing exactly what you are saying. After the first night, my simple solution was not to invite her back again. But to say 100% of the gals have husbands back home and are burdened to be with a dude long time is probably not correct. It just takes some time to find the ones who really want to be with you. And most dudes don't have the time to invest when they are only in UT for a short time, so I get it.

As for free overnighters, and longer. Thai Cupid has worked wonders for me. Met a very nice office gal from Isaan who is wonderful and wants nothing more than to be with me forever. But that takes time.

I love "I get free pussy" posts on this board.

The reality is that virtually every bargirl in UT has a Thai husband, and since they are infrequently barfined for Long Time, when they don't come home, there is a lot of telephone negotiation with the husband. He's got to get up early to take the kids to school, he wants money if she isn't coming home, how much is she making, not easy.

Plus, the ladies have plenty of sex with their Tilac, sex with a customer is a necessary nuisance for them.

As noted above, the ladies may do free overnighters if they think the customer is sponsor material.

HorseTrader
07-30-23, 19:33
I love "I get free pussy" posts on this board.

The reality is that virtually every bargirl in UT has a Thai husband...The only free Thai bargirl pussy I've ever had was after about 5 paid all night sessions on Samui. On the "free" night I said I didn't have the money to give her. I paid the 500 bar fine and she came with me. What she wanted was the nice bed and air conditioned hotel room instead of her shithole, sweaty apartment that she shared with about 12 other bargirls. All night sessions with bar girls are very unusual for me, but I enjoyed this girl.

Zauberfee
08-03-23, 17:06
Does anyone has a good recommendation for an in-house (massage shop / parlor, GC, etc) with FS in Khon Kaen?

Explorer8939
08-04-23, 03:02
Explorer, I get what you are saying. In my limited experience this last time, 3 of the four gals I hung out with are from Laos. And yes maybe they have husbands back home in Laos, but to me it does not matter. My previous trip to UT in April, two other gals from two different bars that I usually do not frequent were also from Laos. All of the Lao bar girls who work in the area have a small room somewhere close by their workplace where they stay. They usually share the rooms with other Lao working gals, and their rooms have no AC and I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them, especially during the hottest months.

One of the Lao bar girls I was recently with was always on her phone, and it was obvious that she had a dude somewhere else doing exactly what you are saying. After the first night, my simple solution was not to invite her back again. But to say 100% of the gals have husbands back home and are burdened to be with a dude long time is probably not correct. It just takes some time to find the ones who really want to be with you. And most dudes don't have the time to invest when they are only in UT for a short time, so I get it.

As for free overnighters, and longer. Thai Cupid has worked wonders for me. Met a very nice office gal from Isaan who is wonderful and wants nothing more than to be with me forever. But that takes time.If you are just mongering for a short time, it makes no difference if the bargirl has a boyfriend. This only comes into play if you are trying to get free pussy, since bargirls don't need customers for sex, they are deluged with offers from hansum young Thais. More to the point, free pussy is off topic, under most circumstances, since such reports don't help anyone.

For me, free pussy is too expensive, since it means the bargirl is trying to secure a boyfriend / sponsor.

Chan Chalupa
08-04-23, 12:55
If you are just mongering for a short time, it makes no difference if the bargirl has a boyfriend. This only comes into play if you are trying to get free pussy, since bargirls don't need customers for sex, they are deluged with offers from hansum young Thais. More to the point, free pussy is off topic, under most circumstances, since such reports don't help anyone.

For me, free pussy is too expensive, since it means the bargirl is trying to secure a boyfriend / sponsor.Then it's not Free Pussy.

Bumholes1
08-06-23, 23:35
Following much demolition in the area of the Siam Boutique Hotel in Buriram, the street girls who were available day and night have now left and possibly moved elsewhere. Anyone know where to find them now?

Davey1965
10-18-23, 06:04
I was last in Udon just 4 months ago and scored a couple cute girls out of Day and Night for 1200-1500 baht which seemed to be the going rate. Well shockingly this last week the cute young ones are quoting 3 k - 5 k short time. I was like no way. I didn't even attempt to talk to the girls I had zero interest in, so not sure if they raised their prices as well. Looking at the other establishments on Soi Sampan I really didn't see that much worth spending time talking to. Also seemed to be more ladyboys there as well spread amongst the various bars at Day & Night.

There is however a new bar that opened across from Banbua hotel. There used to be a small bar with a nail salon next door. It is now opened up as one large bar and last night had about 6-8 girls really trying to get business to come in. May have to stop and see what the deal is there.

Explorer8939
10-18-23, 19:05
I was last in Udon just 4 months ago and scored a couple cute girls out of Day and Night for 1200-1500 baht which seemed to be the going rate. Well shockingly this last week the cute young ones are quoting 3 k - 5 k short time. I was like no way. I didn't even attempt to talk to the girls I had zero interest in, so not sure if they raised their prices as well. Looking at the other establishments on Soi Sampan I really didn't see that much worth spending time talking to. Also seemed to be more ladyboys there as well spread amongst the various bars at Day & Night.

There is however a new bar that opened across from Banbua hotel. There used to be a small bar with a nail salon next door. It is now opened up as one large bar and last night had about 6-8 girls really trying to get business to come in. May have to stop and see what the deal is there.Udon is normally expensive, as in 2000ST.

FarmerBoy45
10-20-23, 05:00
I've been in Udon the past few days. I've been here a handful of times before.

I've developed some connections with my regulars who will happily do LT for 3 k. I don't go to Day and Night. I have one regular spot and know all of the ladies and shuffle between the ladies there. I always am generous purchasing lady drinks at this establishment, and always treat the boss well. I look for quality experiences and maybe it takes time to develop those connections.

Last night I went to the new place you mention. It used to be called EZ bar. The new name is Dollar Bar. I did not care for that bar at all. Did not like the ladyboy mamasan who ran the show there. Now I see the new owner kept the former LB mamasan on as help. It was poppin' last night. They had free food. I was told it was some sort of grand opening, but from what you described, it has already been open for a while. It is much better now with more space. I will probably return this evening and report back.

For me, I don't travel all the way over here looking to save money. I save up and try to tip well, purchase lady drinks to a reasonable extent. It's just easier for me to develop relationships and have the ladies always excited to see me because they know they will be treated well and compensated well.

By looking at the bars I've visited, there is a super surplus of ladies. The lady to guy ratio is outstanding. One of the gals from my regular bar took me over to Dollar bar last night because she knows the new owner. I played some pool and made even more connections.

One bar I would definitely stay away from is Meeting Point. The boss there runs a terrible business. I always have the urge to tell her that there is a reason there are never any customers in there. And the reason is her.

There is however a new bar that opened across from Banbua hotel. There used to be a small bar with a nail salon next door. It is now opened up as one large bar and last night had about 6-8 girls really trying to get business to come in. May have to stop and see what the deal is there.

Davey1965
10-30-23, 11:41
Last night I went to the new place you mention. It used to be called EZ bar. The new name is Dollar Bar. I did not care for that bar at all. Did not like the ladyboy mamasan who ran the show there. Now I see the new owner kept the former LB mamasan on as help. It was poppin' last night. They had free food. I was told it was some sort of grand opening, but from what you described, it has already been open for a while. It is much better now with more space. I will probably return this evening and report back.

For me, I don't travel all the way over here looking to save money. I save up and try to tip well, purchase lady drinks to a reasonable extent. It's just easier for me to develop relationships and have the ladies always excited to see me because they know they will be treated well and compensated well.

By looking at the bars I've visited, there is a super surplus of ladies. The lady to guy ratio is outstanding. One of the gals from my regular bar took me over to Dollar bar last night because she knows the new owner. I played some pool and made even more connections.

One bar I would definitely stay away from is Meeting Point. The boss there runs a terrible business. I always have the urge to tell her that there is a reason there are never any customers in there. And the reason is her.Yes the new bar is trying to get business going. I don't know the name of the soi but if you walk through Nutty Park and through parking lot there is a little strip of 4 bars. The first one you see coming out of Nutty Park was owned by Nan. She now is the new owner of EZ bar. Cute little blonde with a killer body. Hope she does better here as last place was always empty.

Also I had good luck previously at Day & Night at a bar called The Mess. May the owner was awesome and always had fun shooting pool with her and the girls. Well last week she no longer owns the bar and a Thai gentleman owns it now. Renamed to Dions. I forget his name but cool guy and good girls that are not pushy. Collected Line numbers for when I return.

I agree with you and I really like Udon. Bit more laid back and always find something to my liking. Had two girls come over one afternoon just because they wanted to use the pool at Banbua. Who was I to say no. Had a fun time hanging out with them.

ThaiAdventure
11-17-23, 22:36
I'll be in Ban Phai for like a week does anyone know if there is any good places / women to see while I'm there. From what I know it's kind of a boring city haha but I need to stay there for a week so may as well have some fun.

DonaldDon
12-04-23, 17:04
Yesterday I arrived in Udon Thani for the first time. At 17:00 I went to the soapy massage shop at Tonkoon Hotel. Price was 2200 for one hour of full service. At that time, there were only three girls in the lineup. One was super cute, but more interested in hitting the bars at night than getting involved in a soapy situation, so I decided to move on.

I stumbled upon Udon Thani Walking Street by accident, and I'm thrilled I did! It's an expansive night market that seems to stretch endlessly, offering a diverse range of food, clothes, and various other goods. What's more, it's linked to a park featuring amusement rides, concerts, and even free Muay Thai fights—an unexpected treasure trove of entertainment!

Around 21:00, I headed to Day & Night bars and encountered some incredibly attractive girls—absolute stunners. Being in Udon felt great. I had conversations with a few, bought them drinks, and later decided to explore Nutty Park. Though I met some cute ones there too, it seemed like Day & Night had a richer atmosphere and more to offer. Went back to Day & Night and played pool with a group of girls. Made bets that if I win I get a tongue kiss, and if I loose I buy one drink. DFK 2 girls. The girls seemed to like me, so we went to a club nearby.

SangSom bottle for only 800 baht. Party all night with 3 girls. Got super drunk. Then made a deal for 3 k all night with the girl I liked the most. 19 year old with a cute face and amazing slim body that I kept feeling up at the club. She asked if her friend could also come over to my place, and I accepted. With my girl I had sex without condom. Was super drunk so had sex a long time. She was exhausted and in much pain. Said she had never had sex with a foreigner before. There was a lot of blood on the sheets. Did not manage to finish the first time, we just went to sleep after she refused more fucking. Later I woke her up and fucked her and came on her stomach. Lots of blood. She said that it was not even her period.

The following morning, all three of us revisited the same market as the day before, and I treated them to some makeup, shirts, and shoes. When we returned home, I tried to initiate another round with my girl, but she declined, leaving me with a frustrated hard on. In total, I spent around 7 k, including drinks, price of girl and the morning shopping spree. It was definitely worth it—I truly enjoyed my first night in Udon. However, I realize that such an experience might not be as accessible for non-Thai speakers. The majority of young girls here speak minimal English, making it less enjoyable for those who don't speak Thai.

Chop
12-05-23, 00:27
I stumbled upon Udon Thani Walking Street by accident, and I'm thrilled I did! It's an expansive night market that seems to stretch endlessly...You stumbled upon Tung Sri Mueang. It only runs from Dec. 1 to about the 15th. (Duration varies for some mysterious Thai reason.) The regular weekend walking street is much smaller. In either case, the girls are delighted to go shopping with you.

December is the start of 'high season,' and the bars are stocking up with fresh Lao girls for the next couple months.

FarmerBoy45
12-05-23, 00:47
Thanks for the report. Hope you are able to post more of your adventures from Udon.

Yesterday I arrived in Udon Thani for the first time. At 17:00 I went to the soapy massage shop at Tonkoon Hotel. Price was 2200 for one hour of full service. At that time, there were only three girls in the lineup. One was super cute, but more interested in hitting the bars at night than getting involved in a soapy situation, so I decided to move on.

I stumbled upon Udon Thani Walking Street by accident, and I'm thrilled I did! It's an expansive night market that seems to stretch endlessly, offering a diverse range of food, clothes, and various other goods. What's more, it's linked to a park featuring amusement rides, concerts, and even free Muay Thai fightsan unexpected treasure trove of entertainment!

Around 21:00, I headed to Day & Night bars and encountered some incredibly attractive girlsabsolute stunners. Being in Udon felt great. I had conversations with a few, bought them drinks, and later decided to explore Nutty Park. Though I met some cute ones there too, it seemed like Day & Night had a richer atmosphere and more to offer. Went back to Day & Night and played pool with a group of girls. Made bets that if I win I get a tongue kiss, and if I loose I buy one drink. DFK 2 girls. The girls seemed to like me, so we went to a club nearby..

DonaldDon
12-06-23, 16:50
Went to this place called Sonklin Dream Massage. Price is around 1100 for a 1-hour erotic massage session. They had a promotion which was the 4-hands massage for 1400. Went with the the 4-hands and selected my 2 girls. One turned out to quite chubby, a 20-year old. The other girl was more to my liking. Quite shy, decent breast and tight ass, 25-year old.

It was a quite relaxing 1-hours of oil massage by two girls. One girl moaned erotically in my ear while the other strokes the staff. The chubby girl seemed to not mind my gentle touching of her body, but the beautify 25-year old kept telling me to not go near the boobs and ass. This made me want her even more. Grabbed her head to my ear while she moaned and her friend stoked the dick. Then a strong finish and satisfaction.

Asked if the girls every fucked a foreigner. They said that they never had, that they are too afraid of a foreigners big member. Got the line number of the cute one, but she has not answered my invitation to fuck another day in my place yet.

1400 for 2 girls was a great deal. Just wish the second girl was hotter. Not much of a selection of girls though.

Davey1965
12-07-23, 02:25
Went to this place called Sonklin Dream Massage. Price is around 1100 for a 1-hour erotic massage session. They had a promotion which was the 4-hands massage for 1400. Went with the the 4-hands and selected my 2 girls. One turned out to quite chubby, a 20-year old. The other girl was more to my liking. Quite shy, decent breast and tight ass, 25-year old.

It was a quite relaxing 1-hours of oil massage by two girls. One girl moaned erotically in my ear while the other strokes the staff. The chubby girl seemed to not mind my gentle touching of her body, but the beautify 25-year old kept telling me to not go near the boobs and ass. This made me want her even more. Grabbed her head to my ear while she moaned and her friend stoked the dick. Then a strong finish and satisfaction.

Asked if the girls every fucked a foreigner. They said that they never had, that they are too afraid of a foreigners big member. Got the line number of the cute one, but she has not answered my invitation to fuck another day in my place yet.

1400 for 2 girls was a great deal. Just wish the second girl was hotter. Not much of a selection of girls though.Thanks for review, I never visited that location but have received many oil massages in Udon and always got boob and ass play for less. I'll cross that one off my list.

ThaiGoodTimes
12-09-23, 13:39
Yesterday I arrived in Udon Thani for the first time.

... Then made a deal for 3 k all night with the girl I liked the most. 19 year old with a cute face and amazing slim body that I kept feeling up at the club. She asked if her friend could also come over to my place, and I accepted. With my girl I had sex without condom. Was super drunk so had sex a long time. She was exhausted and in much pain. Said she had never had sex with a foreigner before. There was a lot of blood on the sheets. Did not manage to finish the first time, we just went to sleep after she refused more fucking. Later I woke her up and fucked her and came on her stomach. Lots of blood. She said that it was not even her period.

The following morning, all three of us revisited the same market as the day before, and I treated them to some makeup, shirts, and shoes. When we returned home, I tried to initiate another round with my girl, but she declined, leaving me with a frustrated hard on.
Hmmmmm, I don't get it.

You fucked a 19 yo bareback so much for so long that she was bleeding, exhausted, and in pain.

You knew that, yet didn't stop when she likely asked you to.

You reluctantly slept not having cum after she refused any more sex.

Then later you woke her up and fucked her again with even more blood.

Next day you're declined more sex because she is hurting, and you're complaining because you were left frustrated.

Hmmmm.

Is that the gist of it?

DonaldDon
12-11-23, 16:05
Hmmmmm, I don't get it.

You fucked a 19 yo bareback so much for so long that she was bleeding, exhausted, and in pain.

You knew that, yet didn't stop when she likely asked you to.

You reluctantly slept not having cum after she refused any more sex.

Then later you woke her up and fucked her again with even more blood.

Next day you're declined more sex because she is hurting, and you're complaining because you were left frustrated.

Hmmmm.

Is that the gist of it?Well, when you put it that way. I wrote incorrectly. First time we fucked there was no blood. Blood only showed up when I finished on her stomach the second round, and it spilled on my bed sheets.

Its was a super pleasant experience for me, having sex for so long with such a beautiful girl, so yes I enjoyed the heck out of it.

Since then I've had this girl over a few times. On Saturday I was super drunk, on a meth come down from the club and sleepless from partying all night until 12:00. Could not get it hard and she refused to give me a blow job, let me eat her out or even let me kiss her. Quite disappointing. Had agreed to pay her 2 k+shopping that night, but only gave her 1 k+shopping in the end. Now she asks me how much I will pay her for staying over next time, and I say that I don't want to pay her. So guess the fun is over.

ThaiGoodTimes
12-12-23, 02:58
Well, when you put it that way. I wrote incorrectly. First time we fucked there was no blood. Blood only showed up when I finished on her stomach the second round, and it spilled on my bed sheets.

Its was a super pleasant experience for me, having sex for so long with such a beautiful girl, so yes I enjoyed the heck out of it.

Since then I've had this girl over a few times. On Saturday I was super drunk, on a meth come down from the club and sleepless from partying all night until 12:00. Could not get it hard and she refused to give me a blow job, let me eat her out or even let me kiss her. Quite disappointing. Had agreed to pay her 2 k+shopping that night, but only gave her 1 k+shopping in the end. Now she asks me how much I will pay her for staying over next time, and I say that I don't want to pay her. So guess the fun is over.Aren't words wonderful when they don't convey what you meant them too.

Especially when someone else reads them and thinks that you come across as a dick.

Thanks for taking the time to clarify, as my view that you might have been a dick is now gone.

More importantly, the girl came back with you again, and again, so you're definitely not what was first conveyed.

GatorAk
01-01-24, 02:54
Well, when you put it that way. I wrote incorrectly. First time we fucked there was no blood. Blood only showed up when I finished on her stomach the second round, and it spilled on my bed sheets.

Since then I've had this girl over a few times. On Saturday I was super drunk, on a meth come down from the club and sleepless from partying all night until 12:00. Could not get it hard and she refused to give me a blow job, let me eat her out or even let me kiss her. Quite disappointing. Had agreed to pay her 2 k+shopping that night, but only gave her 1 k+shopping in the end. Now she asks me how much I will pay her for staying over next time, and I say that I don't want to pay her. So guess the fun is over.Still sounds sort of creepy to me but that's just me.

Explorer8939
03-28-24, 00:39
Near the Pullman hotel, there are some lady bars.

My usual practice is to take a lady from the KK area, fly her up to KK, and spend a night with her at the Pullman. After that, she goes to see her family, and I hook up with bargirls from Pattaya who live in the area, including Chumphae.

Nyezhov
03-28-24, 04:52
Near the Pullman hotel, there are some lady bars.

My usual practice is to take a lady from the KK area, fly her up to KK, and spend a night with her at the Pullman. After that, she goes to see her family, and I hook up with bargirls from Pattaya who live in the area, including Chumphae.Most beautiful girl I ever had in my life was at Caesars Massage in Khon Kaen. 15-20 years ago tho. But the place is still open.