PDA

View Full Version : Isaan Region (including Udon Thani, KK, Khorat)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Goyave
07-31-10, 08:24
... Where is Soi 7? Is it Bangkok. Pattaya. Or Udonthani?

Hotshanehot was speaking about Adunyadet Soi 7 in Udon Thani. This area has been mentioned several times earlier in this thread, and very recently by Hotshanehot and several other ISG members (check the previous posts).

Drogue
07-31-10, 19:56
I go to Sisaket quite often and other than the train station, does anyone know of a good place to get a ST? Any soapy or oily action?

HotShaneHot
07-31-10, 23:49
Hotshanehot was speaking about Adunyadet Soi 7 in Udon Thani. This area has been mentioned several times earlier in this thread, and very recently by Hotshanehot and several other ISG members (check the previous posts).Yes thank you.

Opebo
08-01-10, 07:52
I go to Sisaket quite often and other than the train station, does anyone know of a good place to get a ST? Any soapy or oily action?

My Thai friends report there is an 'excellent' (their word) Soapy in Surin, and nothing at all other than a few overpriced low quality rip-off Kareokes in Si Saket. I haven't been to the Soapy in Surin, but these guys know what they're talking about, its only an hour away, and I can confirm the Kareokes in Sisaket are lousy.

HotShaneHot
08-03-10, 09:30
Udon day & night.

Last year at the fifty-fifty bar.

Mmm she was so much fun.

And was cool with the photo's just what we look for.

Goyave
08-10-10, 12:59
I was in Udon Thani earlier today and most brothels were closed. I've been told that it would last at least one week (I guess, because of the proximity with Her Majesty the Queen's birthday, on August 12th) and the local policemen are apparently enforcing this closure.

As a long-time regular in those local brothels, I was allowed to visit a few houses (the pimps saw me and opened the door for me), but I must say that only a couple of girls (if any) are available at the moment in most places.

One of my favorite establishments (for the quality of the providers working there) is currently under renovation (several workers were tiling the floor when I went there), so, no girls are working there at the moment. While I was a bit disappointed, it's good to see that the owners are improving this place, because it was one of the dirtiest brothels (but oddly enough, the girls that usually work here are among the cutest ones IMHO!) in this area.

I suppose that the situation will be back to normal in a couple of days, a bit after Her Majesty the Queen's birthday. I would suggest not to go there in the meanwhile as you will very likely be disappointed with what is available (almost nothing) at the moment.

HotShaneHot
08-12-10, 10:47
I was in Udon Thani earlier today and most brothels were closed. I've been told that it would last at least one week (I guess, because of the proximity with Her Majesty the Queen's birthday, on August 12th) and the local policemen are apparently enforcing this closure.

As a long-time regular in those local brothels, I was allowed to visit a few houses (the pimps saw me and opened the door for me), but I must say that only a couple of girls (if any) are available at the moment in most places.

One of my favorite establishments (for the quality of the providers working there) is currently under renovation (several workers were tiling the floor when I went there), so, no girls are working there at the moment. While I was a bit disappointed, it's good to see that the owners are improving this place, because it was one of the dirtiest brothels (but oddly enough, the girls that usually work here are among the cutest ones IMHO!) in this area.

I suppose that the situation will be back to normal in a couple of days, a bit after Her Majesty the Queen's birthday. I would suggest not to go there in the meanwhile as you will very likely be disappointed with what is available (almost nothing) at the moment.What one and where is it the one geting inproving.

On the place don't know if i know it yet?

Opebo
08-23-10, 09:22
Visited round the Khon Kaen bus station ('non-air', the large 'local' bus station) at around ten PM and found plenty of girls in spite of an awful family oriented fair of some kind not far away. Good looking ones again too. The girls reported that the two weeks or so when they were not to be found was due, as I had suspected, to a police crackdown. They stipulated that if I had visited after about 1:00 AM I would have found them anyway, as in Isaan the police never stay up much after midnight (unless they're out partying/mongering themselves).

I found an old favorite and had a great time, but my Thai friend picked another at my girl's recommendation and afterward he said the service was so bad he had to send her from the room in disgust (alas paying the 500 baht anyway). Rip-off artist, essentially. This is ever and anon the problem with the cheap venue - though it may only be around 500 baht, chances are only 50/50 it will 'work'. He was chagrined he hadn't just bit the bullet and spent the 1,000-1,300 at Villa Soapy for near guaranteed decent service.

Lastly, this story, and many experiences I have had, confirm that it is almost never a good idea to accept the recommendation of anyone, provider or brother monger, on which girls to take. I've taken girls before that friends with supposedly similar taste said were great, and for whatever reason, chemistry or 'type', I had an awful time. Stick to your own first impressions, gentlemen, that's my advice.

Freeler
08-23-10, 18:33
Well,

Just back from another trip to the Kingdom I feel the urge to report on a few little somethings.

In Buriram the railway station is still Ho Central at night. On any given evening around seven pm, at least ten girls arrived on the scene. Some hanging out on the platform, some in front of the station, others at Hotel Chaijaloen, just across the street.
Asking prices 300-500B. Most will settle for B300, some for B200.

The brothels (karaoke like places) near the Siam Hotel where quite busy to, even in the afternoons. They still want B600, but were very vague on ST or LT...

For some years, the Hotel Nivas was empty as far as hookers were concerned, but this July and August at least two holed up in that B80 a night Gem of the Isaan. They started at B300, but took B200 with a smile.

Orther news on Buriram hotels: The Thai Hotel has reopend after half a year of reconstruction. I really only saw changes on the ground floor and the first staircase going up. A basic fan room, quite nice and pretty large, is B220. Add B30 for TV. Aircon would be B400-450, but I didn't ask. Sorry!

Ah, Korat! What can I say. The Park was packed with hookers from 7.30 monring till at least 2 am the next day. Some new ones want B500, but I don't think they get much business. All will go for B300, some for B200.

In Pilok the hookers still are at London Hotel, the PanSomBat (9 am-5 pm on the first floor, after 5 pm right outside) and all around the block. After a couple of days I ran into my favorite lady and that spelled the end of my relationships with the other ones. Most want B300, but all settle for B200 plus the room (mostly B50 ST).

Now I'm tired.

Freeler

Amjeck
08-24-10, 05:12
Well,

Just back from another trip to the Kingdom I feel the urge to report on a few little somethings.

In Buriram the railway station is still Ho Central at night. On any given evening around seven pm, at least ten girls arrived on the scene. Some hanging out on the platform, some in front of the station, others at Hotel Chaijaloen, just across the street.
Asking prices 300-500B. Most will settle for B300, some for B200.

The brothels (karaoke like places) near the Siam Hotel where quite busy to, even in the afternoons. They still want B600, but were very vague on ST or LT...

For some years, the Hotel Nivas was empty as far as hookers were concerned, but this July and August at least two holed up in that B80 a night Gem of the Isaan. They started at B300, but took B200 with a smile.

Orther news on Buriram hotels: The Thai Hotel has reopend after half a year of reconstruction. I really only saw changes on the ground floor and the first staircase going up. A basic fan room, quite nice and pretty large, is B220. Add B30 for TV. Aircon would be B400-450, but I didn't ask. Sorry!

Ah, Korat! What can I say. The Park was packed with hookers from 7.30 monring till at least 2 am the next day. Some new ones want B500, but I don't think they get much business. All will go for B300, some for B200.

In Pilok the hookers still are at London Hotel, the PanSomBat (9 am-5 pm on the first floor, after 5 pm right outside) and all around the block. After a couple of days I ran into my favorite lady and that spelled the end of my relationships with the other ones. Most want B300, but all settle for B200 plus the room (mostly B50 ST).

Now I'm tired.

Freeler
Thanks for the price report. How was the quality?

Freeler
08-24-10, 05:48
Amjeck,

I'll be back!
But I must admit, I've gathered a flock that I stick to and I don't bother with new ones unless I have to. (FFF is only for newbies).

F:)

Opebo
08-24-10, 08:41
Amjeck, you know if you have hopes of high quality in terms of appearance and youth, you can find it at the 500 baht level in Isaan but only very, very rarely, or only reliably in the Lao venues. I have had some very cute 20ish girls at the bus station in Khon Kaen and in the brothel soi in Khon Kaen, but the great majority not so great, and in general service is poor. At the 300 baht level in southern Isaan that Freeler discusses, I have never seen anything I would describe as good quality - at best average looking and a bit rough-around-the-edges as we say.

If you are willing to pay around 1,000-2,500 baht you can have very high quality up here - it is very much a two tiered market. All my Thai friends consider 1,000 per session (1 hour) the norm or standard they shoot for - they consider that a good deal for good quality - and eschew the low end entirely.

Freeler, I also stick to regulars about 90% of the time now, and I think this is testimony to the general lack of high quality or good service in provincial venues - on the rare occasions you find a good one, you really have to keep in touch with her.

Freeler
08-24-10, 21:58
Drogue,

From the railway station platform, cross the tracks, go South past the flag post, cross the road, keep going, go straight ahead at the next crossing and then make a left.
You'll find a snooker hall, and two massage/karaoke places.
Or ask one of the friendly sam lor guys to show you around. 50B for a small tour should do.

Freeler
08-25-10, 14:20
A PM pointed out to me that not every one is familiar with the term "sam lor".
That's a "three wheel" or a bicycle taxi...

Sorry if anyone lost any sleep over that one:(

Mosquito2002
09-01-10, 14:33
Visited the Lao Brothels across from the CAT compound, have the prices increased.....

Today I got charged 400 baht, even after indicating I know it's normally 300.

Anyway, picked a cutie girl (mid-twenties, 5 feet, small tits though very nice, and skinny.....maybe 42 kilos).

Covered BJ (atleast I got one, not a norm on this soi), and multiple positions and she even took me to the bath area and washed me down.

Still a deal at 400 baht, worked out as the service was good and I only tipped her 100 baht. For the service received I'd of tipped 200 baht anyway.

HotShaneHot
09-01-10, 21:29
Visited the Lao Brothels across from the CAT compound, have the prices increased.

Today I got charged 400 baht, even after indicating I know it's normally 300.

Anyway, picked a cutie girl (mid-twenties, 5 feet, small tits though very nice, and skinny. Maybe 42 kilos).

Covered BJ (atleast I got one, not a norm on this soi), and multiple positions and she even took me to the bath area and washed me down.

Still a deal at 400 baht, worked out as the service was good and I only tipped her 100 baht. For the service received I'd of tipped 200 baht anyway.Hey what time of day did you go there.

Mosquito2002
09-03-10, 16:35
Visited around 1 PM.

Opebo
09-03-10, 19:00
Thai friends just returned from Udon, where they report having found the Sois closed by a police crackdown. They said Soi 2 was closed completely, and in Soi Sow Fie Dang they had to choose the girls from photos - the pimps said the girls were at a hidden location. The girls were then delivered to their hotel, but didn't look like the photos. They also said the pimps reported that the crackdown had been going on for nearly a month.

I haven't been there to confirm, just throwing this out there to see if anyone has checked. I'm putting off visiting until I hear something positive.

Amjeck
09-12-10, 12:31
Thai friends just returned from Udon, where they report having found the Sois closed by a police crackdown. They said Soi 2 was closed completely, and in Soi Sow Fie Dang they had to choose the girls from photos - the pimps said the girls were at a hidden location. The girls were then delivered to their hotel, but didn't look like the photos. They also said the pimps reported that the crackdown had been going on for nearly a month.

I haven't been there to confirm, just throwing this out there to see if anyone has checked. I'm putting off visiting until I hear something positive.
Any update on this situation in Udon?

Opebo
09-12-10, 18:00

No, alas. We're waiting for news before we go again. We were just talking about it tonight - frustrating. If anyone out there has anything, please post.

I have been in Khon Kaen recently, however, where I found the bus station scene also still mostly shut down until around midnight, with lots of police on motorbikes and one van. After midnight just a few girls around, no quality. I visited the brothel ('kareoke') soi, but the girl I had before wasn't there. Closing out that late night search I stopped at the two very cheap hotels about a block north of Roma Hotel on the opposite side of the street, where I saw one old bag offering herself for 400 baht. I was slightly tempted, but she immediately started talking about a condom!

Earlier in the day I had visited all three Soapies, but as usual at Ceasar I was met with the hard sell by the pimp-guys - they pushed a dark-skinned girl on me. The place is very annoying - they keep asking you if you want to the trashiest, darkest-skinned girl in the lineup to sit with you, repeatedly. I always say no, but when I sit without making any quick decision (normally I sit a few minutes, taking my time, as is the norm for Thai customers) they call her over anyway, and I have to reject her. I guess they assume the farang will either like this type of girl, or will just give in rather than face the embarrassment of sending her back and asking for another one. This time I just left once I got rid of her, not wishing to deal with them any further. The girl even had the temerity to ask for a 'tip' for the brief sitting together! That place has become terrible.

Thankfully neither Villa nor Kosa has adopted this repulsive high-pressure policy of disrespect. At Villa I tried a very nice looking slim girl of around 22, but the service was basic and I couldn't persuade her, and had to finish by HJ/bbbj.

Contrary to the usual, it was at Kosa (the next day) where I got 'good service', without even asking - just popped it right in. The girl, a cute, short 23 year old from the 'Chiang Rai' seemed very horny and kissed me a lot (I never initiate this action). Alas, though she allowed entry 'the way we like it', I could only get in as far as the head! The girl had an absurdly small vagina, and with the in-and-out being only about an inch I couldn't get off, even sans preservatif. Finally I had to resort to a handjob to completion, though she did also give a very good bbbj.

Costs for two days:

Bike rental - 200 baht
Hotel - 300 baht
girls - 3,500 baht
Foods - 500 baht
Total - 4,500 baht.

Goyave
09-13-10, 19:05

Sorry, guys, I have been pretty busy in the past weeks and did not have much time to post any report here.

Anyway, here is a report about the current situation in Udon Thani regarding the brothels of Adunyadet Soi 2 and of Soi Fai Deng.

Adunyadet Soi 2: Almost all brothels of this soi are apparently closed, at least, in the afternoon (I seldom visit those brothels at night nowadays because I am usually expected and "taken care of" at home then!). In fact, at least two pimps were there when I visited this soi a few days ago. The first pimp (a young Thai guy in his early twenties) wanted to charge me 500 baht and he was supposed to deliver me a girl on his motorbike after I've informed him about my desiderata and to carry us (the "chosen" girl and me) to a short time hotel for this amount (not including the price of the room: 190 baht according to him). I declined for several reasons: firstly, I like to choose the girls by myself (preferably after seeing them with my eyes in real life), secondly, in this area, I've used to pay 400 baht only (on premises) for years (and in the previous month too), thirdly, I know the short time hotel where he wanted to bring us and the regular price there for a 2 hour-stay is actually 100 baht only (250 baht for the whole night), not 190 baht! I would have given him a tip for the transportation if he had been honest, but as he was not and because he tried to overcharge me in two different ways (for the girl and hotel room ST rates), I did not make any deal with the first pimp.

The second pimp was a middle-aged Thai guy. First thing I checked with him was the price and he agreed to charge me the "regular" rate for Farang customers in this establishment (400 baht for a ST session on premises). He opened the door of his brothel for me and I entered to check the local talent available at this place. At that time of the day, it was not great, alas: just four girls, and only one that I would qualify as "doable" (at least, if you are as sober as I was then). A (relatively) dark-skinned (I prefer them with a fairer complexion usually) Lao 19-year old girl, a bit taller than average, a forgettable face, but a nice body (firm C-cup boobs and beautiful legs). Alas, the service provided was poor, despite promising her a decent tip if her performance was satisfactory. It was not (it seems that she allows only classic missionary and doggy style positions: no blowjob, no DATY, no cowgirl, no anal...), and I won't repeat (at least with her).

By the way, I also recently checked the place that I've mentioned earlier in this thread and which is located on the first sub-soi that makes the junction between Adunyadet Soi 3 and Soi 4, but it was closed when I went there and no mamasan, papasan or pimp in the area then.

Soi Fai Deng: I've been there earlier today (no, yesterday as it's already past midnight in the Land of Smiles!) at (approximately) 17:00 (5 pm) and about half of the brothels were apparently closed then. The regular price for Farang customers in this area is still 300 baht for a ST session on premises, despite what is said in a previous report written by Mosquito2002. I've noticed several modus operandi in the "apparently closed" places. A couple of them are really closed since mid-August 2010! At some other ones, a pimp / mamasan / papasan might open their door and let you get in when they see you (and if they know you) or if you are a regular customer, they will tell you the names of the available girls and bring the one you chose at their place or with you to a short time hotel nearby (again, on their motorbike): in the latter case, it's usually 100 baht more only for the room at the ST hotel (the regular rate is usually mentioned on the door of the room).

There is one place (actually, the papasan manages girls working in at least two adjacent "houses"), where the guy in charge might show you about 15 photos (that's if you don't know already the name of the girl that you want to choose) in order to help you to select your provider. The pictures are small (passport photo size) and as often in Thailand, a little bit "improved". I wouldn't say that they are heavily doctored with Photoshop or a similar software, but looking at them, you might think that the complexion of the girls is fairer and that their skin is better than in the real life. And you cannot see their body on these pictures. I don't think that the girls provided are not the same than what is shown on photos, but I am not surprised to read in Opebo's previous report in this thread that they "don't look like the photos". Indeed, these photos may be misleading.

In conclusion, fun still can be had in the Udon Thani brothels nowadays, but it's a lot more haphazard and adventurous than previously (it's more difficult to find what you want if you are not a regular customer) and many establishments are closed or do not provide as many girls than in the (recent) past at the moment.

Amjeck
09-13-10, 20:10
In conclusion, fun still can be had in the Udon Thani brothels nowadays, but it's a lot more haphazard and adventurous than previously (it's more difficult to find what you want if you are not a regular customer) and many establishments are closed or do not provide as many girls than in the (recent) past at the moment.
What's the reason for the closures and do any of the locals know how long it will last?

Goyave
09-13-10, 20:32
What's the reason for the closures and do any of the locals know how long it will last?

I don't know exactly, but it might be related with this year's police reshuffle. I've heard of various durations for the (semi) closure since mid-August this year, but hopefully, it should not be long now before the situation is back to normal. I will inform this board and post an update when it is the case.

Goyave
09-16-10, 11:42
What one and where is it the one geting inproving.

On the place don't know if i know it yet?

Sorry for the late reply, Hotshanehot. I've been pretty busy last month and I'm just starting to read and answer to the posts that I've missed in the past weeks.

Anyway, don't expect too much about the renovation work done in this brothel. It's a little bit better than in the past, but they only tiled the floor (which is now very slippery on rainy days because the roof is leaky!) and repainted the walls. It's still far than being even remotely as "comfortable" than, for instance, the place mentioned in this earlier report: 1018797

Goyave
09-16-10, 12:09
Visited the Lao Brothels across from the CAT compound, have the prices increased.....

Today I got charged 400 baht, even after indicating I know it's normally 300...

As mentioned in a recent post, the regular price is still 300 baht for a ST session on premises in the brothels of this area (Soi Fai Deng).

The best thing to do (IMHO) when visiting these establishments is to directly give the regular amount (300 baht) to the girl of your choice (who then will give it to the papasan or mamasan herself). You are then acting just like a regular customer who knows what is the standard price. If the papasan or mamasan intervenes and asks for more money than the regular price, stay polite, smile and explain that you know that it's 300 baht here (again, on premises) for Farang customers. If the person in charge insists to make you pay more than the regular price, just keep your money and (start to) go in another brothel. Usually, you would not have to go to another place: just pretending to go elsewhere should suffice and the papasan or mamasan, provided that you've stayed polite and smiling during this short discussion, will (almost certainly) conclude the deal with you at the regular price. If not, go elsewhere.

There is absolutely no reason to overpay (even 100 baht only) as the girl servicing you won't get more money. It's better to give her a higher tip (if she deserves it) than "penalize" her because the papasan or mamasan managed to charge you more than the regular price for the deed.

Opebo
09-18-10, 16:09
I visited the P.P. Hotel's Kareoke, where I found that on the ground floor there is a restaurant/bar, on the third floor one of those pointless empty kareokes (the kind without hostesses, that is actually for singing), and finally on the fourth floor I saw the hostesses. They were very attractive but when my farang friend and I asked for more information they couldn't really understand us, nor could I understand their reply, but they didn't give us any girls. My best guess as to what they were talking about was that maybe all the girls were already assigned to guys in rooms or were out working. The few we did see passing from room to room were extremely attractive - roughly the level of the Cleo kareoke in Pullman hotel. No idea what the price is, though some have told me its less than the super-high priced Cleo and Violin (2,000 baht short time, 500 or 600 baht barfine).

I also happened to see quite a few very sexy hi-so hooker types in the parking lot, dressed to the nines in skimpy frocks. They were friendly enough, and smiled at us and were willing to chat a little. They said they worked at the hostess bar in Khon Kaen hotel (Harem), but when we asked 'how much' and if they go to hotel with man they wouldn't say specifically. The is the frustration of the non-farang oriented experience. Things tend to be like pulling teeth, and high-end prostitutes might as well be ordinary girls considering how difficult they are to approach.

I ended up calling a girl from Kosa Soapy who'd given me her number - a very attractive slim 23 year old - but she insisted on 2,000 baht same as at the Soapy, to come to my room. I did it as it was at least bb, but the service was just so-so. Anyway a creampie with a pretty girl is worth quite a bit, I guess.

Late the next evening - around eleven PM - I went to the bus station where I found the scene back in swing, with many attractive 20ish girls having returned as well as the few ladyboys and older, uglier girls who had remained during the crackdown. Prices are still actually 500 baht for Thais, and a little more for farang. I took an old regular and received great service with extras for 1,000.

Two days budget:
Hotel 500
food/bev 1,000
girls 3,000
Total - 4,500

Daddy07
09-19-10, 00:54
...I also happened to see quite a few very sexy hi-so hooker types in the parking lot, dressed to the nines in skimpy frocks...
Wow!!! ... high society hookers working in parking lots ... you just never know what you're going to encounter in Thailand ...

Dr Poosey
09-19-10, 10:28
Is there any massage parlours in the city of Chaiyaphum worth looking at?

Opebo
09-19-10, 18:44
Wow!!! ... high society hookers working in parking lots ... you just never know what you're going to encounter in Thailand ...

They weren't working the parking lot - they were leaving either from the hotel or the nightspot. I suppose I should have said 'high end' anyway - they were the type of girls who, if they would even go with a farang, would probably quote 3-4 thousand baht.

Oldian
09-27-10, 16:14
Any update on this situation in Udon?I was there about 3 weeks ago or so, just when they had closed. I found it rather amusing. Adulyadej was completely black with nobody about. But Soi Fai Deng, although also black, had guys in front of every house coming out to show you the photos on a keychain with a flashlight! One guy showed me a girl whom he said was beautiful and very dark. I laughed and told him that in the picture she looked very white, and he replied that the girls didn't look like they did in the pictures!! Went to the next house and saw a girl that in the photo made me guess she was a bit plump. Pimp told me no, and then ushered me in to the house to show her, and she sure wasn't. It seemed like business as usual but just with all the lights turned off and a heck of a lot more secrecy.

Fred Gold
09-27-10, 21:18
Any reports on any MP or house in Nong Khai worth going to? Karaoke or anything else worthwhile. I promise pictures.

Simian
09-28-10, 05:42
Any reports on any MP or house in Nong Khai worth going to? Karaoke or anything else worthwhile. I promise pictures.

I would not put Nong Khai as a place for massage with FS. I have had extras at a couple of places but the quality in terms of looks, way of doing and facilities left a lot to be desired. And sometimes the same place that has extras one week won't have them the next week.

There are a few bars on the road parallel to the river and a few bars nearby - best go around by motorbike to find the outlying places. Again, the quality is hit and miss as regards the ladies - in terms of looks and quality of experiences.

There are a couple of brothels around but then the quality is not high. I went to the place mentioned in this forum earlier - it is on a soi beyond the bus station between two main roads parallel to the river and it has an archway over the soi entrance (sorry can't remember the name of the soi but RTF). Several times I had an ok time, several times the place was closed, several times I was not welcome. So go figure.

Another place which I never tried is a kind of run-down hotel near the entrance to the market, almost opposite the german style restaurant. A couple of times when I tried to partake, I was refused entry. And another time when I was not looking for anything, they tried to invite me off the street.

There is a place with girls that I never tried - I think it is called the Jungle Bar. And I seem to remember that a few hotels have karaokee - you need some transport to get around to them as Nong Khai is a bit spread out.

Nong Khai is not monger central - but if you get to know a local who has a motor bike or you rent one, you can get lucky. And it would really help if you could speak Thai or Issaan.

Goyave
09-28-10, 12:11

The only place that might be worth visiting (IMHO) in Nong Khai (if you speak some Thai) is a pick-up joint located near a parking lot on Soi Sukpracha. It's on the left side of the soi when you are coming from Meechai Road and going to Prajak Road.

It opens only after the night has fallen (I would recommend to visit this place between 9 and 10 pm approximately). There is usually about a dozen of very cute Lao girls there (usually much more beautiful than the ones working nowadays in the brothels of soi Sri Boon Ruang 2 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104377)). You can't do the deed on premises there, so, you will need a room (your own, or in a short time hotel).

Prices are 500-700 baht ST, depending on your negotiation skills and on the good will of the person in charge (according to my own experience, it's easier to get a good deal with the middle-aged mamasan than with one of the young male pimps) when you visit this place.

Service provided is not always great with those girls (more often than not), but usually, they are very attractive and have nicer clothes than the providers working in the cheap brothels or in the local bars.

Nowadays, most of the girls working in the cheap brothels of Sri Boon Ruang 2 and of Meechai Road (near the Wat Sri Boon Ruang) are not very attractive and few of them provide a decent service. It's still very cheap (300 baht ST, even if they try to charge 400 baht or more to new Farang customers, 300 baht is still the regular price) there, but you might be very disappointed by what is on offer there (look-wise).

The Farang-oriented bar scene is (IMHO, again) even more depressing! Only older and less attractive girls (who try to charge their customers much more money than what they would pay in the cheap brothels to fuck younger providers) are available there.

Goyave
09-30-10, 18:12
The situation is now (almost) back to normal in the brothels of Soi Fai Deng (Udon Thani). Apparently, two houses were still closed on my latest visit earlier today (well, yesterday, as it's past midnight now in the Land of Smiles), but this soi is worth visiting again (IMHO) from now on.

I haven't checked recently the brothels located in the Adunyadet area, but I should be able to do so in a couple of days (probably on this Saturday night) and will keep you informed subsequently.

Simian
10-01-10, 06:08
The only place that might be worth visiting (IMHO) in Nong Khai (if you speak some Thai) is a pick-up joint located near a parking lot on Soi Sukpracha. It's on the left side of the soi when you are coming from Meechai Road and going to Prajak Road.

It opens only after the night has fallen (I would recommend to visit this place between 9 and 10 pm approximately). There is usually about a dozen of very cute Lao girls there (usually much more beautiful than the ones working nowadays in the brothels of soi Sri Boon Ruang 2 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104377)). You can't do the deed on premises there, so, you will need a room (your own, or in a short time hotel).

Prices are 500-700 baht ST, depending on your negotiation skills and on the good will of the person in charge (according to my own experience, it's easier to get a good deal with the middle-aged mamasan than with one of the young male pimps) when you visit this place.

Service provided is not always great with those girls (more often than not), but usually, they are very attractive and have nicer clothes than the providers working in the cheap brothels or in the local bars.

Nowadays, most of the girls working in the cheap brothels of Sri Boon Ruang 2 and of Meechai Road (near the Wat Sri Boon Ruang) are not very attractive and few of them provide a decent service. It's still very cheap (300 baht ST, even if they try to charge 400 baht or more to new Farang customers, 300 baht is still the regular price) there, but you might be very disappointed by what is on offer there (look-wise).

The Farang-oriented bar scene is (IMHO, again) even more depressing! Only older and less attractive girls (who try to charge their customers much more money than what they would pay in the cheap brothels to fuck younger providers) are available there.

Many thanks, Mr G. I did not know about the pick-up joint you mention. I don't speak much Thai but maybe will try it out the next time I come through in a few months. Your other observations about Sri Boon Ruang and the bar scene in NK are absolutely correct but just occasionally you get a kinda looker with a few ok skills.

Goyave
10-05-10, 16:42
Situation is definitely back to normal on Soi Fai Deng (Udon Thani), but alas, it is not yet the case for the brothels located in the Adunyadet area. I've checked this area two times since I posted my previous report, and most establishments are really closed there, while a couple of them (I have actually visited 3 different houses in this area in these last few days) are just "apparently" closed, but a pimp / mamasan or papasan may let you get in when you approach their establishment. Sadly, I must say that it's not the best houses that are accessible there and the quality of the providers available is (on average) much lower than in the past months there. And while the regular price for the foreigners is still 400 baht ST in the accessible brothels of this area, some pimps are now trying harder to get 500 baht from us, even if they probably don't have much customers at the moment (Thai economics at its best: less customers, therefore, the prices increase!).

IMHO, the Adunyadet area is really disappointing and not worth visiting nowadays. Fortunately, Soi Fai Deng is full of cute Lao girls and also a bit cheaper (300 baht ST for foreigners), so, it is (again IMHO) at the moment and by far, the best area for our hobby in Udon Thani.

Natural Relief
10-09-10, 13:31
Well, I am going to take a 5 day trip to either Udon or Khon Kaen. Just wondered what you guys would choose if you had a gun to your head

I have been to both before and I am pretty comfortable in Udon but it has been 2 years since I was there, and the reports suggest the times they are a changing.

Basically I am looking to play 3 rounds of golf over the trip, shag once each day. Massage with happy ending each day, and a few quiet beers in the evenings. For about 3000 all up per day.

Loved the look of this place in Udon BTW. Any reviews of it?

http://sooksantmansion.hong-pak.com/

Opebo
10-09-10, 23:36
Basically I am looking to play 3 rounds of golf over the trip, shag once each day. Massage with happy ending each day, and a few quiet beers in the evenings. For about 3000 all up per day.

That will be a very tight budget for doing all those things in Khon Kaen. Soapies are 1,000-2,200, girls at the shabby houses are 500-600 for bad, rushed service, and about the same, maybe 500-800, for the girls at the bus station, if they're available, with very poor service in most cases. I rarely go in for massage and happy ending but that has to be at least 700-800 baht all in I'm guessing, and I've mostly been refused when I've asked for a happy ending at the massage joints ('we don't do that here, only massage'). Very basic hotels are still around 500 baht per night.

On the whole Udon is better if the houses happen to be open when you're there, but there's no guarantee they will be.

HotShaneHot
10-10-10, 01:01
Well, I am going to take a 5 day trip to either Udon or Khon Kaen. Just wondered what you guys would choose if you had a gun to your head

I have been to both before and I am pretty comfortable in Udon but it has been 2 years since I was there, and the reports suggest the times they are a changing.

Loved the look of this place in Udon BTW. Any reviews of it?

http://sooksantmansion.hong-pak.com/I have been there it nice place,

If you go back about 6 month's you will see it in one of my old reports.

Photo's of the lady's wher in that hotel.

I think it was only 350 tb per night?

Goyave
10-10-10, 03:01
... Loved the look of this place in Udon BTW. Any reviews of it?

http://sooksantmansion.hong-pak.com/

Hotshanehot, a fellow senior ISG member, stayed at this hotel a few months ago and he was apparently quite satisfied: it is, according to him, a cheap, nice and clean accommodation.

Its location is usually quite good in Udon Thani because it is almost in the middle of a red-light district area (Adunyadet), alas, most of the brothels in this area are closed at the moment, so, while still convenient, it is not as advantageous as it was previously in this respect.

But fun can still be had elsewhere in Udon Thani, for instance in the cheap brothels of Soi Fai Deng (300 baht ST on premises there). There is also a Farang-oriented bar scene, but it is (IMHO) not very interesting (older and less attractive girls on average than those available in the cheap brothels) and can not compare (it's an understatement) with what is available in Bangkok or Pattaya, for instance.

About the golf courses near Udon Thani, you may want to read the following thread from a local forum: http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/best-golf-courses-udon-thani-t1456.html

Goyave
10-11-10, 05:47
I have been there it nice place...

Hello, Hotshanehot! It seems that your post was delayed (which is rather unusual for a senior member) as I did not see it when I submitted my own response yesterday.

HotShaneHot
10-13-10, 07:00
Hello, Hotshanehot! It seems that your post was delayed (which is rather unusual for a senior member) as I did not see it when I submitted my own response yesterday.Yer,

I did see that I did add the Report on Saturday.

Opebo
10-29-10, 19:14
Yes I'm actually touting a place. This was one of the four old Soapies of Khon Kaen - Villa, Kosa, Ceasar, and last and least, Lilly. Then it closed down for a few months, apparently out of business. Now however it has re-opened, with the same large staff of not-attractive girls in the massage section, but with several real cuties in the Soapy section (the mammasan calls them 'sideliners'). As you may know from my previous reports, the regular massage girls do take you to Soapy-style rooms for the massage, but they actually try to give you a massage, and everything else is a-la-carte.

I tried one of the new sideliners, at the 1,700 baht level, and she was extremely cute, fresh, and amazingly gave good service in bed - 'GFE' really. Oddly enough she had no idea what she was supposed to do in the tub - She said she'd only been working a week and I guess no one had trained her. I had to give a rather outrageous tip for having things my way, but for those who want just regular service, 1,700 is comparable to Kosa or Ceasar, and the girls seemed cuter. However there are never more than 3-4 as far as I've seen. Go give this place a chance - I hate to see any Soapy close down, as I've never actually seen a brand new one open in all the years I've been in Thailand.

In other news I went last week to good old reliable Villa, and had tip-top service but only decent looks for 1,300. Always a nice place.

Bumholes1
11-06-10, 12:15
Yesterday I was in Khorat for probably the first time in 9 months. I visited the "Park" at lunchtime. There were probably around a dozen girls available, but the quality was somewhat poorer than in the past. Whilst I was there a fight developed between 1 working girl and a gang of others, and the language and tones were very coarse.

I passed on an encounter, and instead amused myself watching the many rats that were at the waters edge - never having seen them on numerous previous visits.

Mosquito2002
11-07-10, 16:11
Initial Warning, as we're getting more info on this individual. Just a warning to beware of a White, English Speaking (British/South African Acsent), 5' 7-8" tall, 78-80kilos, goatie, claims to be Scotish, likes to play golf (10-12 handicap), passed himself off as a pilot for Emirates Airlines.

He departed Udon Thani around Friday, 5 Nov after borrowing around 50K baht (maybe more).

Not sure if he's just on vacation (making the rounds to rip-off people in different locations in Thailand) or if he's actually living here now.

Waiting for a copy of his passport, but he went by Jamie Milner here in Udon.

Once I get more info (mainly passport info), I'll post an update. Figured 2 days outta Udon, he might have already found another target in another part of Thailand.

Crocodilexp
11-08-10, 21:06
Initial Warning, as we're getting more info on this individual. Just a warning to beware of a White, English Speaking (British/South African Acsent), 5' 7-8" tall, 78-80kilos, goatie.

This is off-topic, but please amuse us with the story. How did you meet him, how did he spin his tale to get 50.000 baht?

If we issued warnings about every known lowlife trying to nick some money, the list would be rather long.

Dinghy
11-12-10, 19:31
sorry mosquito - but the sucker was YOU.

Unless I KNOW (as in "back home") the person, they'd be hard pressed to get FIVE B out of me let alone 50K. What was he offering - penile lengthening meds? ROFLMFAO!! Was PT Barnum correct?

Mosquito2002
11-12-10, 21:53
Yes, my fault............I actually on lost (stupidly) 12 of the estimated 50K. The remaining amount is from 2-3 other individuals.

Already made my New Years resolution, no more lending money to anyone....at least nothing over 100 baht.

To my defense, this individual did get verification/backing from someone that I've known for over 2 years. In the long run, it was definitely my fault.

Opebo
12-29-10, 20:17
I hadn't visited Udon in a long while, perhaps six months, and I was happy to find Soi 2 open for business, though some houses are shuttered. As far as I could tell we're down to just two cheaper houses and the one fancier one, and the prices I was quoted (500 at the cheaper ones and 800 at the nicer one) were not negotiable. I even called my Thai friends to check before taking, and they confirmed they were charged these higher prices. Selection was very good at the higher-end house and great at the cheaper house futher down the main soi. Only three girls at the first house though, so maybe its about to go next. One wonders how much longer the soi will last with so few houses remaining. Eventually nothing will be left.

My real shock came when I visited Soi Sow Fie Dang. It is not only completely shut down, there was a kind permanent street-food party set up down the soi, complete with a kind of police line fence at the head of the soi. Obviously the intent was to finally shut down the soi for all time, and it seems to be working. Some guy walked up to me and showed me some photos of girls, but obviously I wasn't interested in that. No wonder the prices have shot up at Soi 2 as the price leader, Soi Sow Fie Dang, is wiped off the map. I doubt we'll be seeing Lao girls available to us much longer, guys.

Goyave
12-29-10, 23:47
... My real shock came when I visited Soi Sow Fie Dang. It is not only completely shut down, there was a kind permanent street-food party set up down the soi, complete with a kind of police line fence at the head of the soi...

The same thing happened there last year (though a bit earlier) in December and it didn't last more than a week. I believe that it was the funeral party of one "papasan" then, because I never saw the old chap afterwards (maybe it is now the one-year anniversary party of the guy's death). I would not worry too much about that and the very recent semi-closure of this soi is probably just temporary. I've been pretty busy on other matters since my latest visit there which occurred just a few days before Christmas (situation was normal then and the price was still 300 baht on premises), but I should be able to check this area tomorrow and again in a couple of days.

The price rise in the Adunyadet red district is not related with the temporary semi-closure of Soi Fai Deng. It occurred at least one month earlier. I had to go to France recently for a little bit more than one month and came back at the end of November. Prior to my sojourn abroad, I was still charged 400 baht only (mid-October this year) in most brothels of this area, but when I came back and visited Adunyadet Soi 2, I was quoted 500 baht in the then (it was at 5pm approximately) three opened establishments of this small street, but it was by pimps that I never have seen before. I went to another brothel of this district (located between the sois 3 and 4), and was first quoted 500 baht there by the person in charge at that time of the day (again, a guy that I haven't met before), but was able to pay only 400 baht because one of the working girls knows me and confirmed that I was a long time customer. Of course, I choose her and she got a better tip.

It seems that it's getting more and more difficult even for me, who is a regular customer of those establishments since year 2002, to pay less than 500 baht on premises even in the cheapest brothels of the Adunyadet red district, and I haven't seen any of the older mamasans and papasans there recently, but only new faces and younger pimps. Maybe a change of ownership occurred during the previous closure some time ago, hence the new people in charge and inflated prices?

Anyway, it was still 300 baht (for a very similar quality of providers than in the 500-baht establishments of Adunyadet) in Soi Fai Deng last week, and hopefully, the semi-closure of this soi won't last very long.

Goyave
12-30-10, 14:10
... My real shock came when I visited Soi Sow Fie Dang. It is not only completely shut down, there was a kind permanent street-food party set up down the soi, complete with a kind of police line fence at the head of the soi...I visited Soi Fai Deng earlier today (at 4pm approximately), and all the brothels of this soi were open then. I saw the remains of the party (no police line fence, though some stalls were still there), but it (the party) was clearly ending. So, business is back to normal there, and I had a ST session with a young Lao girl for the usual 300 baht in one of the fine establishments of this soi.

NicFrenchy
12-30-10, 14:59
I had a ST session with a young Lao girl for the usual 300 baht in one of the fine establishments of this soi.I don't think that 300thb and Fine establishment go together. .

Goyave
12-30-10, 16:28
I don't think that 300thb and Fine establishment go together. .I did not write "luxury", but anyway, I consider that those are perfectly fine places, not because of the environment per se, but because of the gems that one may find there. ;)

Opebo
12-30-10, 18:17
I did not write "luxury", but anyway, I consider that those are perfectly fine places, not because of the environment per se, but because of the gems that one may find there. ;)I like those houses very much, of course, but in fairness I think one has to say that the 'gems' are mixed with many, many bad ones. I just came from there myself, and I also had a slim Lao for 300, but the service was almost comically bad. No BJ, and though service was provided 'as I liked it', she wouldn't open her legs properly, and was terribly defensive of her personal space. She was a tiny little thing, but she kept trying to shove me around. The whole thing was the antithesis of sexy. Essentially an obviously adversarial ordeal rather than an attempt to provide a pleasurable service. So, after a while I just left without finishing. This was in stark contrast to the acceptable service I had earlier in the evening on Soi 2 (still far, far below what I get in Pattaya, but enough to finish me off).

Basically one has to figure one is doing great if one can get satisfaction in these sois 50% of the time, so the 'real' price is more like 600 in Sow Fie Dang and 1, 000-1, 600 in Soi 2. Of course that's still reasonable considering how good looking the girls are.

In other news, and regarding more 'luxurious' places, I did go take a look at Osgar Soapy and the other one near there, at the Udon Hotel. In both the selection of girls was very limited and mediocre at 8 PM, and prices ranged from 1, 400-1, 800.

Goyave
12-30-10, 18:59
I like those houses very much, of course, but in fairness I think one has to say that the 'gems' are mixed with many, many bad ones...

... Basically one has to figure one is doing great if one can get satisfaction in these sois 50% of the time...

Agreed. Of course, I have a better satisfaction rate than that in the long term because I visit those places regularly and frequently, so, I have found where the gems are located, but it's not always an easy task for the occasional visitor.

Titanio
12-30-10, 23:53
Agreed. Of course, I have a better satisfaction rate than that in the long term because I visit those places regularly and frequently, so, I have found where the gems are located, but it's not always an easy task for the occasional visitor.So true! A few months ago walking up the Adulayadet Soi 2 at 4 PM and found nothing, apart from a pimp at the end of the soi offering me 2 very ugly young girls. The house opposite the construction factory looked promising but no action at all. In Soi 7 saw some sort of motels with curtains but no girls around. One small sort of a bar, or livingroom? With 3 girls, ugly again. So back to irish clock for a beer and a nap. Later at night spotted some already occupied, good looking girls in Day & Night. So in the end an early night for a flight with the never come back airline.

NicFrenchy
12-31-10, 03:00
The whole thing was the antithesis of sexy. Essentially an obviously adversarial ordeal rather than an attempt to provide a pleasurable service. I've never been to these parts so can't really judge, but for 300 measly baht, you clearly can't expect her to give you Tulip Service and smile when you CIM right?

These can't be Sexy, Service oriented places but rather "come in and cum quick" with a starfish.

Goyave
12-31-10, 03:50
I've never been to these parts so can't really judge, but for 300 measly baht, you clearly can't expect her to give you Tulip Service and smile when you CIM right? ...
Well, I've already had several times the same level of service (than in Tulip, Mango, Snow White or the likes) with various providers in those brothels, but I reckon that it's rather the exception than the general rule. Actually, the difficult part is to find "all-in-one" packages! However, you can find for instance a "swallower" in one establishment, a real stunner in another one, an anal queen in a third one, etc. It's true that more often than not, the occasional visitor ends up with a young, cute and rather inexperienced starfish, but not always.

NicFrenchy
12-31-10, 07:51
Well, I've already had several times the same level of service (than in Tulip, Mango, Snow White or the likes) with various providers in those brothels, but I reckon that it's rather the exception than the general rule. Actually, the difficult part is to find "all-in-one" packages! However, you can find for instance a "swallower" in one establishment, a real stunner in another one, an anal queen in a third one, etc. It's true that more often than not, the occasional visitor ends up with a young, cute and rather inexperienced starfish, but not always.So, does it just happen like that? I mean, you cum in her mouth or give a go at Anal? Or do you ask first and give them a tip?

Do these places have showers? How long is a session? Not that it is my scene, it's clearly not but I am just curious about these places.

I once went to an oily on Sukhumvit (I will not tell) and the lady offered sex (it was one of these Shower-less places). I agreed and just the smell after she took off her panties was enough for me to go limp.

She saw the expression on my face and knew something was up. I got dressed, gave her 100 and ran away.

Opebo
12-31-10, 11:14
...A few months ago walking up the Adulayadet Soi 2 at 4 PM and found nothing...That's your problem. These sois, particularly Soi 2, are best visited after dark and all night long. They're not really afternoon places, though I have gone there and had the pimps wake girls up for me (most don't arise till about four or five PM).

Do these places have showers? How long is a session? Not that it is my scene, it's clearly not but I am just curious about these places.While I can't confirm Goyave's discovery of Tulip / Mango / etc. Level service there, NicFrenchy, I can confirm that I have often had a halfway decent BBBJ and good basic full service in these sois. Nothing more, and nothing Pattaya level, but good enough to finish. Its a matter of chemistry and individual attitude, I guess, as the girl's work schedules are, as you suggest, pretty grinding.

The 800 baht house has nice rooms with air conditioning and private showers, though no hot water (I think they have one or two VIP rooms with even hot water if you take a super-premium girl at 1, 000 baht, or pay a bit extra with the regular girls). The rooms are very clean and comfortable. At the 500 baht Soi 2 houses the rooms are just tolerable, but with shared rough bucket bath at end of hall, and finally at Soi Sow Fie Dang the rooms are pretty bad, but at 300 its no big dea. I've never stayed a full hour in any of these places, but I think that is probably the upper limit on time.

In all serious Nic, I think you would find the 800 baht place (if it is open) worthwhile. The girls are far, far better looking than at the Tulip type places. Think 18-19 years old with truly perfect bodies, never anything older than 21. This place is marketing to middle-class Thais, not indisciminate farangs.

Goyave
12-31-10, 11:43
Well, NicFrenchy, most of your questions have been dealt with previously by several contributors of this thread, including yours truly, but as it is the last day of the year, I will be an even nicer guy than I am usually and will answer here instead of suggesting you to RTFF, and in particular TFT (This Fabulous Thread)! :D

So, does it just happen like that? I mean, you cum in her mouth or give a go at Anal? Or do you ask first and give them a tip?Usually, I explain to my provider beforehand that I will give her a nice tip if her performance is good. About anal sex opportunities with a new girl, I don't really ask but I always have some lube with me and I usually "prepare the ground" with my thumb first while doing her in doggy style. At this point, the girl might object, and I would negotiate a reasonable incentive for the privilege if she's not too much reluctant.

About CIM (and swallowing in particular), I usually can already tell if it is something that is possible when the girl starts to perform a BBBJ on me. If I want the girl to swallow my load, I always explain that beforehand and tell her how much she will get as a tip for this service if she agrees.

About incentives and tips in the local brothels, you can find some info for instance in this report: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1033-Phuket-Reports&p=1105244&#post1105244

Do these places have showers?Those that I frequent have all at least some kind of collective rudimentary bathroom: there is a big container for the (cold) water and patrons and providers bathe by throwing water on their body with a plastic bowl or a bucket. But sometimes, the girls have their own individual shower in their room (without or with hot water provided by a small electric water heater in this case). By the way, it's not always the cheapest places that are the less comfortable. In certain 300 or 400-baht ST brothels, the girls' rooms are not much different from a maid's room in Paris and they even have their own air conditioner and a TV. However, and even if the situation has improved in the recent years, most of these cheap brothels are filthy and not for the faint of heart!

How long is a session?Usually, it's about 30-45 minutes, but it's often possible to stay more once you are a regular customer and known by the mamasan or papasan of the house. In most brothels that I know of, you can also pay more for a longer session (two shots or 60-90 minutes approximately): the longer session costs 500 baht in most of the establishments where the regular session is charged 300 baht.

Not that it is my scene, it's clearly not but I am just curious about these places. I once went to an oily on Sukhumvit (I will not tell) and the lady offered sex (it was one of these Shower-less places). I agreed and just the smell after she took off her panties was enough for me to go limp.

She saw the expression on my face and knew something was up. I got dressed, gave her 100 and ran away. So, the cheap brothel scene is probably not something that you would enjoy. Numerous places are dirty, sometimes with used condoms on the floor and I even saw a rat in the corridor of one house. But it is sometimes possible to just pick up the girl of your choice from one of those brothels and go with her to a short time hotel or to your own place (if it's not too far) to spend some quality time.

Goyave
12-31-10, 11:50
That's your problem. These sois, particularly Soi 2, are best visited after dark and all night long. They're not really afternoon places, though I have gone there and had the pimps wake girls up for me (most don't arise till about four or five PM).
That's true. Nowadays, at this time of the day (4pm), one has much better luck in Soi Fai Deng.

The 800 baht house has nice rooms with air conditioning and private showers, though no hot water...
For your information, the cheaper brothel (400 baht on my most recent visit a few weeks ago) located between Adunyadet sois 3 and 4 has (relatively) decent rooms with A/C and private showers WITH hot water.

Goyave
12-31-10, 16:12
I received today a private message from a fellow ISG member about the Adunyadet red district, but I cannot reply at the moment because the sender "has exceeded his stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until he clears some space".

RCA Knight
01-01-11, 07:33
Recently went through Udon on my way to Laos and spent 2 nights there. Has been a long while since last visit, so visited most of the houses in the sois, but the girl numbers were really limited even at 8PM peak time. I think only 4-6 girls on the average. For these cheap houses, the pimps wanted 500, no negotiation even I walked out. Last trip I paid 400. In 2 days, I tried maybe 4 gals in cheap houses, I found there is a new trend, these girls all demand tips for any service. Girls demanded another 200-500 for BBBJ. And one even wanted me to pay 1000 for CIM which I refused. I can never finish in these cheap houses.

Tried the middle class house at the sub soi, but was quoted 700 one night and 800 next night. Different boy pimps give me different prices. That was annoying. Even paid different price for my beer Chang on both nights. 100 and then 120. Both sessions quite standard some CBJ. Okay room with lots of towels. But it's luxury compares to these cheapo joints.

Tried the soi 7 love hotel. Went there, and the pimp showed me girls one or two at a time, the level was quite mediocre, mostly short and plump girls, the price too really sporadic. Went there 2 times, got quote from 900-1000, plus 200 for ST room, they even offered me one so called very fresh newbie girl, wanted 2000, told me just had cherry popped 1 week ago, I know it's gimmik did not take. Took a girl each night, able to bargain down to 800, but no further, I know the local rate maybe about 700? Both girls were little short, maybe 150cm, service 1 quite good. 1 mediocre.

The best session was delivered to me by a tuk tuk driver. This tuk tuk guy worked really hard, back and forth taking 2-3 girls each time for my viewing in my room, after 4 rounds, he found a cutie to me, a Thai girl from some Thai karaoke, the girl wanted 1500 ST-2500 all night, which I think its worth a try, for other girls he quote me 1000 ST, I am sure can be bargained, and then tuk tuk all smiles and asked me 150 tip for 4 trips to my room. Later the girl told me she has to give another 200 to tuk tuk guy, and 500 to her shop mama. She keeps the rest. Very fresh, a student at some Thai commercial college, working 2-3 nights a week to make money, has a boyfriend in another town. Gave me a really good BBBJ at night also the next morning. Clean ass and pussy, enjoyed guys licking her. Very soft speaking. Good session.

After thoughts, it is getting harder and harder at least for me, to find a overall good worker that provide nice service and with a passable face and body, if you are on short stay, maybe have to try quite a few until you find one that can deliver some satisfaction. For the economy sex scene, I still much prefer southern China's BBS in Shenzen, Zhuhai, CP, ect, the price similar but the supply and is overwhelming and much easier to find good provider as compared to nowadays Udon and Isan or Laos as a whole.

That was my 2 days in Udon. Then traveled to Udomxay.

Opebo
01-01-11, 15:55
RCA Knight is exactly right. Decent service is as rare as hen's teeth in Udon or Isaan in general, and actual good service is, well, I've almost never found it. It is true that most girls demand tips right and left from farang, ruining the whole enjoyment of the session, and of course any 'service' is likely to be performed horribly if a tip is demanded beforehand for it.

On the other hand, the tip for BBFS is usually less that that for BBBJ or other 'services', so that may interest some, and repulse others. (In some cases BBFS can be had without a tip).

The most frustrating thing is that most of the girls, particularly the better looking ones, dislike farang and dread being chosen by the farang. Particularly if you have visited a few times and become known for uncomfortable endowment, typically only the older, less attractive girls will be willing to go with you. One would think these would be the better servicers, and in generally they are, but its far from always the case. Sometimes its the fresh face who surprises you, and sometimes the old girl is too hardened.

In any case, even if you have a good, friendly session with a girl one day, there's no guarantee she won't refuse you the next. Basically, these girls have sex so many times a day that one session with a larger guy or a longer lasting guy can set them up for an unpleasant day or even two of vaginal discomfort. The refrain in these joints is usually 'jep, jep' and 'hurry up and finish' rather than moans of delight (faked or otherwise). Its similar to the situation in Soapies only even more so as instead of 3 boom-booms per day she may do 5 or 6.

Goyave
01-01-11, 21:09
Recently went through Udon on my way to Laos and spent 2 nights there...The Adunyadet red district is becoming less and less interesting IMHO, especially for the occasional visitor. Anyway, if one wants to visit this area, I think that around 9 or 10pm is probably the best time nowadays.

The brothels of Soi Fai Deng are not only cheaper, they also are open earlier. A couple of them are even open quite early in the morning (I sometimes visit them at 8am for instance), and by 4 or 5pm, most (if not all) of them should be open then (though the best time to go there is also a bit later in the evening, at approximately 9pm, I would say).

In these 300-baht brothels, the service provided is very often as mediocre as the girl is cute. But it's (IMHO) not as difficult than in the past to find a (relatively) decent provider there, and when it is the case, you just have to offer a reasonable incentive to get a BBBJ or anal, for instance. I never give, as a tip or incentive, more than 200 baht for a BBBJ or 300 baht for anal, and I always find providers who do oblige for those amounts.

I am not a big fan of the local karaoke joints (according to my own experience, they are usually a waste of time and money and many girls don't go with a foreigner), but it is something that punters who can speak some Thai should probably consider more often from now on. If you can go by your own means (with your own vehicle and not with a tuk-tuk driver, for instance) to the karaoke places located a few kilometers outside the provincial capitals or in smaller towns, the choice is more limited than in the local brothels and it's more often "miss" than "hit", but one can sometimes find super cute girls in these establishments at a (relatively) reasonable price... if they agree to go with you! The cheapest price that I have paid not too long ago in a karaoke joint was 700 baht for a ST (about one hour long) session (I have paid once 500 baht only for a ST session with a karaoke girl, but it was several years ago). I've been quoted 2000 baht for a LT session at another more upscale place, and in several other places, about 1300-1500 baht for a LT session.

One can find gems also among the local freelancers and street walkers. The street walkers are often (but not always) old and ugly, but cheap. The freelancers are seldom cheap nowadays, but usually young and cute. Speaking some Thai certainly helps to find the real gems among the local freelancers (those who are able to speak English decently enough charge higher prices).

With street walkers, you may get a BBBJ+CIM (and sometimes +swallowing) for as low as 200 baht with the older ones, 300 baht with the younger ones, and I already had a LT session (including anal) with a decent looking SW for 600 baht only.

With the less educated local freelancers (no English), the cost of a LT session is usually in the 800-1000 baht range.

Goyave
01-01-11, 21:50
... The most frustrating thing is that most of the girls, particularly the better looking ones, dislike farang and dread being chosen by the farang...Well, I can confirm that some working girls in those establishments are afraid of foreigners, but according to my own experience, it's not most of them. Maybe it's just me (I'm a smiling guy in my early forties who can speak some Thai and Lao)?

I have noticed that some new girls who were at first reluctant to go with me would change their mind when they hear me speaking to them (for instance, joking about the fact that they are afraid of the Farang) using the local dialect. So, their apprehension is probably often (but of course, not always) a language thing, I guess.

Freezone
01-03-11, 01:30
Anyway, it was still 300 baht (for a very similar quality of providers than in the 500-baht establishments of Adunyadet) in Soi Fai Deng last week, and hopefully, the semi-closure of this soi won't last very long.The sad news is that if one area raise the cost it won't be long before others follow. It will only be a matter of time before SFD common rate to be 400b (or more).

Channy
01-12-11, 13:25
T.

One can find gems also among the local freelancers and street walkers. The street walkers are often (but not always) old and ugly, but cheap. The freelancers are seldom cheap nowadays, but usually young and cute. Speaking some Thai certainly helps to find the real gems among the local freelancers (those who are able to speak English decently enough charge higher prices).

With street walkers, you may get a BBBJ+CIM (and sometimes +swallowing) for as low as 200 baht with the older ones. 300 baht with the younger ones, and I already had a LT session (including anal) with a decent looking SW for 600 baht only.

With the less educated local freelancers (no English) , the cost of a LT session is usually in the 800-1000 baht range.Fully agree with you Goyave. In the big Isaan city we can find what you describe. But it s really" chasing" you have to be patient, and lucky. Most of mongers now are not patient enough and want everything on display and available immediately. In Asia being patient really worth.

Some free lancers just come when they are in need of cash only, some just come for from small town the week end to get extra cash. Dozens of various reasons.

And of course speaking thai help a lot. Simply to avoid misunderstanding.

For the prices you mentioned I confirmed. It s what I paid. If the girl provided good service I give her a "reasonable tip". Always a guarantee to better service for the next time.

Opebo
01-12-11, 15:16
Just thought I'd update on these places. Over the last month or so I've been to all again. At Kosa had a 25ish nice looking girl with breast implants for 2, 200. It was most definitely not worth it. Not sure why, but this higher end place seems to have all girls a couple of years older than the 'best' girls at the cheaper places. I guess they are pretty by Thai standards (very white) and a bit 'elegant' looking, but there's really no substitute for 19-21 when you're paying through the nose.

Visited Villa a number of times but only took twice, both with girls I'd had before. One was early 30s and gives me what I want without any special tip-demands, the other very slim and cute and 23, who wouldn't budge from requiring an outrageous tip (1, 000, which is what I'd previously paid her in a moment of foolhardy passion) to get it the way I wanted it, so I ended up rather depressingly finished off by handjob. Good selection and price (1, 300 for the better girls) here though, with at least 50% chance of good service. Papasans are very honest about girls overall performance / attitude and whether they've burst their seedpods or not.

Finally the highlight was Ceasar, I place I'd avoided for a while because the mama and papasans tend to be very pushy, and the price have gotten a bit high at 1, 600-1, 800. Going back on two occasions I found things toned down, no high pressure, and in both occasions I chose 23-24ish short but cute girls for 1, 600. Also on both occasions I was blown away by the service. The girls seemed horny, enthusiastic, provided service the way I wanted it for reasonable tips (300) , and also gave two of the best BJs I've ever gotten in Thailand (a land of poor blow jobs). One in particular seemed to have learned that sucking is a very important aspect of sucking dick. 'Pop! Pop! ', if you can visualize what I mean. Alas in both cases the girls had apparently had kids though I had been told by papasan they had not. Still, great service, good feeling, I'll be back.

Total cost for a month of soapies:

5 girls. 8,000 baht. Tips. 1,000 baht. Total 9, 000, or 1, 800 baht per orgasm.

Freeler
01-21-11, 16:37
Hi,

Just a quick question: Is Mukdahan (Gawd, I haven't been there in ages) any good these days?

Thanks,

Freeler

Opebo
01-23-11, 20:23
Just a quick question: Is Mukdahan (Gawd, I haven't been there in ages) any good these days?Was it ever? I've contributed a report or two about it a couple years ago or so, and it was terrible.

Freeler
01-23-11, 23:10
Opebo,

Guess that leaves the Indo-China market. And the temple turtles.

Ok, idea to visit erased.

F.

Opebo
01-24-11, 19:06
Guess that leaves the Indo-China market. And the temple turtles.

Ok, idea to visit erased. When I was there I found one or two small houses with very old and unattractive women for the 500 or less price range, and halfway decent 20-25 year olds at various little 'massage' places in the area around the Mukdahan Needle, but they wanted at least a thousand baht on top of the massage fee for sex, so it amounted to close to 1, 500 baht by the time you were finished. Not your thing I think. Someone told me there was also a Soapy there, but I didn't check it out and given the size of the town I'd be surprised. I think you will also often be offered girls by bellmen in some hotels, around 1, 000 baht up.

A Thai friend always claimed that someone he knew had found small high value Lao-staffed houses, a la Udon, either in town or near, but I never felt sure of this claim and could find nothing asking motorbike and tuk tuk drivers when I visited. I wish you'd go and thoroughly check it out.

If you were going as far as Mukdahan why not check out Ubon Ratchthani instead (another place I never could find much fun) , or Khon Kaen, which I can report is very good.

Freeler
01-26-11, 12:18
Opebo,

Surprises can be found in the strangest of places. Over 150 moons ago, I walked from the bus station in That Phanom down to the river and entered a little shop to buy a drink or something when one of the women present showed me a small room to the side. There was a bed and a nod and that was the signal. I quickly parted with 100 Baht and got it on.

But in Mukdahan, so far the only surprise was the upgrade of the Indo-China market back in 2000 or there abouts.

Perhaps I'll spend some of my many days in the Kingdom in Muk anyway. Please note that a report will only follow if I find things worth while.

F.

Bowerboy
02-02-11, 02:39
As surprising as it is, Mukdahan, Ubon Ratchatani and Nakon Panom are complete wastelands when it comes to the hobby. Do not expect to find anything at all of interest in these towns.

I also agree that Khon Kaen is pretty good. Not perfect but pretty good.

Crocodilexp
02-08-11, 16:45
Minor update on Udon. Soi Fai Daeng (Udon Dutsadi 2) is still up an running with the usual Lao women for 300 baht. Crappy houses, low quality service as always. Well worth it given the price, though.

No time to visit other Sois, given the price inflexibility reported earlier and service which is no better, I doubt they're worthwhile.

Opebo
02-08-11, 20:17
No time to visit other Sois, given the price inflexibility reported earlier and service which is no better, I doubt they're worthwhile.In general I find the service somewhat better on Soi 2, though obviously stil far below what one would find in a farang-oriented scene, such as Pattaya. Plus, the girls are a bit better looking. So, generally I've been going to Soi 2 rather than Sow Fie Deng lately.

Goyave
02-09-11, 05:46
In general I find the service somewhat better on Soi 2, though obviously stil far below what one would find in a farang-oriented scene, such as Pattaya. Plus, the girls are a bit better looking. So, generally I've been going to Soi 2 rather than Sow Fie Deng lately.
The difference in quality is not obvious (at least for me) between (most of) the houses of Adunyadet Soi 2 and those of Soi Fai Daeng (while the price difference IS obvious). Of course, the most expensive place in Adunyadet Soi 2 does provide (on average) better looking (or better clothed) girls, but yet, it's not always in the most expensive places than one can find the most beautiful girl or the best performer in Udon Thani. Well, it's also a matter of taste and personal desiderata.

By the way, I was in Nong Khai on several occasions recently, and visited Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2 once relatively early (at about 10 am) and there were three "real" girls available then (one obvious and ugly ladyboy was there too, but I am not interested even when they are attractive, which was not the case here!). The real girls were not very attractive either and (apparently) in their mid-twenties. I chose the best-looking one (but not more than a 6/10 overall on my personal rating scale though) and paid 300 baht for our ST session on premises. Not a bad session, but nothing exceptional either.

I came back twice since (in the mid-afternoon) in this area and was surprised to see that only one house was open then (the one that was open as early as 10 am a few days ago) while usually, about 4 or 5 are already open in Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2 or nearby along Meechai road. Ok, at about 4 pm then, it was still (relatively) early for this area, but it's not a good sign. I also checked another area that used to have a few working girls during daytime in the past, but it was dead. I haven't had the opportunity to visit Soi Sukpracha recently when it is open for business (this pick-up joint opens only after the night has fallen) but I hope that it is still operating. If not, Nong Khai can be declared worthless visiting for our hobby!

Channy
02-11-11, 17:04
As surprising as it is, Mukdahan, Ubon Ratchatani and Nakon Panom are complete wastelands when it comes to the hobby. Do not expect to find anything at all of interest in these towns.

I also agree that Khon Kaen is pretty good. Not perfect but pretty good.I never been to Mukdahan and nakhon phanom, But for Ubon you re wrong Bowerboy, maybe things has change since 2008. But the brothels Alley was still active (I discovered this place in 2001,). After if we talk about girls quality. Quality was low, many girls was in their 30's. But price was damned cheap. The house has all small fishbowl, papasan and mamasan was farang welcome and fair when they give you the price.

Opebo
03-04-11, 10:10
I know it is probably too late to get a response on this, but as I understand it this weekend is a huge funeral of a famous monk in Udon Thani, and that various VIPs and thousands of people will be converging on that town. Can anyone comment if the brothel sois are open or closed, or whether it is likely they will be open over the weekend. Also whether there is likely to be any hotel room. Thanks.

I had planned a trip there with my Thai friends this weekend, but we're thinking it was an unfortunate choice of time.

Nongpagba
03-04-11, 18:34
A question to the connosseurs: How is Udon during Songkhran? Will the houses in the sois and massage parlours be working?

Goyave
03-06-11, 01:28
I know it is probably too late to get a response on this, but as I understand it this weekend is a huge funeral of a famous monk in Udon Thani, and that various VIPs and thousands of people will be converging on that town. Can anyone comment if the brothel sois are open or closed, or whether it is likely they will be open over the weekend. Also whether there is likely to be any hotel room. Thanks.

I had planned a trip there with my Thai friends this weekend, but we're thinking it was an unfortunate choice of time. I hope it is not too late to answer your questions. I visited Soi Saw Fai Daeng two days ago and every houses were open then. I don't think that they are going to be closed because of the funeral. About accommodation, it is probably very difficult, but not impossible (I guess), to find an available room as most hotels are said to be full because of this event.

Goyave
03-06-11, 01:44
A question to the connosseurs: How is Udon during Songkhran? Will the houses in the sois and massage parlours be working?
I usually avoid driving near the main red districts of Udon Thani during Songkran as Adunyadet and Wattana Nuwong roads are usually heavily jam-packed then (at least, most of the day) because of numerous locals blocking these areas and throwing water at each other. It's better to visit the brothels later at night. Some of them are closed during Songkran (but not most of them) and there is usually a little bit less girls available then in the open ones.

Maa Paa
03-21-11, 11:01
As surprising as it is, Mukdahan, Ubon Ratchatani and Nakon Panom are complete wastelands when it comes to the hobby. Do not expect to find anything at all of interest in these towns. .....Talking about Mukdahan. After living in Mukdahan province (50 km from the city) I can't totally agree.

But I was happy to find between 10 and 15 karaoke bars around Mukdahan Tower.

Leave Mukdahan on the main road southwards to Don Tan / Chanuman and after maybe 3 to 5 km the tower is on the left side. There is a small road around the tower and along this road you will find the bars / pubs / whatever.

See my report at the Photo Gallery. I added 4 pics of a young girl from Laos.

Agree. Muk is not paradise, yes. But better than nothing, better than wasteland.

Maa Paa

Bowerboy
03-28-11, 12:52
I can update that Udon Thani seems to be in fine form at the moment.

Soi Fai Deng much better than Adulyadej. I didn't used to like Soi Fai Deng but the attitude there has changed completely. Very friendly wheras as before it seemed to be a but thuggish.

Limprichard
04-01-11, 21:50
Any info on the P4P seen up that way?

Freeler
04-06-11, 16:33
Limpy,

Ubon has never done it for me, but the way there is quite nice. Rail along Korat, Buriram, Surin (yeah, even Surin!) and Si Saket and find pussy at every Provincial capital's RWS.

If you're currently on a BKK or Patts budget you might find you'll be spending way less money than you're used to. Don't let that worry you!

Bumholes1
04-07-11, 09:43
Limpy,

Ubon has never done it for me, but the way there is quite nice. Rail along Korat, Buriram, Surin (yeah, even Surin!) and Si Saket and find pussy at every Provincial capital's RWS. A couple of worn out older women at Surin last week. Buriram has nothing in the day. What there is comes out after dark.

Limprichard
04-08-11, 03:07
Limpy,

Ubon has never done it for me, but the way there is quite nice. Rail along Korat, Buriram, Surin (yeah, even Surin!) and Si Saket and find pussy at every Provincial capital's RWS.

If you're currently on a BKK or Patts budget you might find you'll be spending way less money than you're used to. Don't let that worry you! So there is nothing in Ubon?

Goyave
04-09-11, 15:47
So there is nothing in Ubon?

A few reports about the P4P scene in Ubon Ratchathani can be found in this thread, but they are not numerous nor recent:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=1122209#post1122209
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=944150#post944150
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=1039788#post1039788

You might also find some streetwalkers near the railway station during night time, I suppose, because it's not unusual in those areas (that's the case in Surin, for instance).

Channy
04-10-11, 16:35
A few reports about the P4P scene in Ubon Ratchathani can be found in this thread, but they are not numerous nor recent:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=1122209#post1122209

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=944150#post944150

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=1039788#post1039788

You might also find some streetwalkers near the railway station during night time, I suppose, because it's not unusual in those areas (that's the case in Surin, for instance). Train station is about 5kms outside Ubon, you can reach the place by songthaw during the day, the place is not very busy. But I never see signs of girls activity around the train station (like in khorat). But maybe I was blind?

Maybe Freeler can confirmed?

Freeler
04-10-11, 21:25
Well,

I don't think the Ubon RWS has much to offer, other than a hooker going home from BKK or Pattaya.

The whole scene, if you can call it that, in Ubon is based in hotel massage parlours. Not my thing.

In my opinion, by far the best thing in Ubon is that songthaew, that goes from the RWS all the way to the bus terminal (and VV of course) , many miles away, where you can board a bus to better places.

If you want to try Ubon girls, there are some at Buriram RWS. In Buriram the girls don't just come out at night. If you know who the hookers are it's a 24 hour banquet. At B200 a meal. And please tip them if they perform well, living in Thailand is isn't easy for them.

Limprichard
04-10-11, 23:28
Well,

I don't think the Ubon RWS has much to offer, other than a hooker going home from BKK or Pattaya.

The whole scene, if you can call it that, in Ubon is based in hotel massage parlours. Not my thing.

In my opinion, by far the best thing in Ubon is that songthaew, that goes from the RWS all the way to the bus terminal (and VV of course) , many miles away, where you can board a bus to better places.

If you want to try Ubon girls, there are some at Buriram RWS. In Buriram the girls don't just come out at night. If you know who the hookers are it's a 24 hour banquet. At B200 a meal. And please tip them if they perform well, living in Thailand is isn't easy for them. Thanks guys.

Bumholes1
04-11-11, 00:58
Well,

If you want to try Ubon girls, there are some at Buriram RWS. In Buriram the girls don't just come out at night. If you know who the hookers are it's a 24 hour banquet. At B200 a meal. And please tip them if they perform well, living in Thailand is isn't easy for them. Whether you know the BR RWS girls or not, I have never seen ANY girls at the station during daylight hours.

Opebo
04-11-11, 22:28
In Buriram the girls don't just come out at night. If you know who the hookers are it's a 24 hour banquet. At B200 a meal. And please tip them if they perform well, living in Thailand is isn't easy for them.
Whether you know the BR RWS girls or not, I have never seen ANY girls at the station during daylight hours.You have to remember, Bumholes (and it would behoove other readers to be aware) that Freeler is a man of optimistic outlook, who often sees a wealth of options where others can't find much, or much of interest, or at least at the astonishing price he quotes.

I followed in the great man's footsteps through Korat, Buriram, Surin, and SiSaket (my reports can be found on ISG, now around 5 years old) , and while I had a more or less pleasant time on a very meager budget, I can't say that the girls were my cup of tea or that I've been tempted to try it again; nor can I say I matched his achievement on prices.

Freeler
04-12-11, 07:50
Opebo,

Five years ago the world was a different place. Please find attached a gif file I made in 2007. Yeah, that's four years ago, but that does not weaken my case. This was B200 + tip 50 minutes encounter.

Bumholes1
04-12-11, 10:46
Freeler.

I happened to be meeting someone from a train at Buriram just 1 hour ago. The train was late and I was there nearly 45 mins. As usual, not a single girl in sight.

After 7pm they are there. Not during daylight hours.

One of the karaoke bars was open as I drove past, but the girls were amusing themselves with water guns, buckets and hoses, and clearly had no interest in offering sexual services.

Opebo
04-12-11, 22:14
Opebo,

Five years ago the world was a different place. Please find attached a gif file I made in 2007. Yeah, that's four years ago, but that does not weaken my case. This was B200 + tip 50 minutes encounter. I never doubted your finds, sir, only the ability of we mere mortals to replicate them. For example I never got any blow jobs anywhere in Southern Issan. The girls refused them categorically.

Goyave
04-14-11, 05:09
I never doubted your finds, sir, only the ability of we mere mortals to replicate them. For example I never got any blow jobs anywhere in Southern Issan. The girls refused them categorically.
I haven't been there recently, but I got BBBJs (even without asking) on several occasions by various providers in the Surin province (some were based in the brothel located near the Surin railway station, for instance).

Opebo
04-14-11, 13:36
I haven't been there recently, but I got BBBJs (even without asking) on several occasions by various providers in the Surin province (some were based in the brothel located near the Surin railway station, for instance).There's a brothel near the Surin railway station?

Goyave
04-14-11, 15:51
There's a brothel near the Surin railway station?
Yes. A smallish one. Actually, it's one little house with probably not more than 5 girls working there (and they alternatively look for customers at the railway station nearby). The price was 300 baht ST the last time I visited this place (in one previous report, I said that I paid 500 baht, but that included the 200 baht tip that I gave to my provider who was an enthusiastic 3-holer).

A map is included in the following report:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=1015314&viewfull=1#post1015314

If I remember correctly, the walls of this small house are painted light green.

Bumholes1
04-14-11, 23:08
Yes. A smallish one. Actually, it's one little house with probably not more than 5 girls working there (and they alternatively look for customers at the railway station nearby). The price was 300 baht ST the last time I visited this place (in one previous report, I said that I paid 500 baht, but that included the 200 baht tip that I gave to my provider who was an enthusiastic 3-holer).

A map is included in the following report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2859-Isaan-Region-(including-Udon-Thani-KK-Khorat)&p=1015314&viewfull=1#post1015314

If I remember correctly, the walls of this small house are painted light green. I've looked on more than one occasion, and still to find it. The green walls info may help me next time. Of the few women available at the station, (and most are to be avoided) they ALL go across the road to their rooms at the "New Hotel" Going rate 2/300bt.

Freeler
04-15-11, 08:26
Most will go to that hotel but some take you across the tracks. One took me to her home once. A memorable encounter, mainly because she suddenly took out a knife and said that she wasn't afraid to use it.

That was bullshit, so we fucked.

I left her B200 and took the first train out of there. I don't like Surin.

Goyave
04-16-11, 05:02
I've looked on more than one occasion, and still to find it. The green walls info may help me next time. Of the few women available at the station, (and most are to be avoided) they ALL go across the road to their rooms at the "New Hotel" Going rate 2/300bt.
Sorry, I should have mentioned the color of the walls too in my previous report about this place. By the way, I went there (at the station) only on a few occasions (for P4P), but so far, I never have been to this "New Hotel" that you mentioned! I guess that the favored location for doing the deed varies depending on whom you meet there.

Gorgon
04-20-11, 19:38
There is some older mentions about possible soapies in udon thani. Anyone with fresh insight or some directions if there are places still around?

SevenSatang
04-21-11, 02:10

Was able to find some action in RoiEt. Not much happend in this city, and if anyone know more places, I would be gratefull for hint's.

As you can see in the pics, there's also an coyote club inside, however I never tried it.

I went last week straight to the massage club. Its on the second floor and you have to walk trough the reception. Nobody behind the counter cared much, so I went up. In the backside you can see already the couches of a typical massage joint. When I entered the establishment at about 2 pm there was only 2 girls there, but soon after another 5 showed up. Only 2 of the 7 was in my eyes doable, and the second best looking came straight to my couch after a few seconds, where I was sipping my Leo already. I was eyeing another pretty good looking girl, but she was starring obviously only in her phone, a clear sign that she wasn't into it, at least not at the moment. So I went after a few words, with the girl which came to me.

By the way, on the top of the couches there was clear sign's with 1200$/1500$/1800$. It left no question's open, how much was asked for the service.

My girl reached a key and we went to a room. It seems they take simply hotel rooms for the deed. The hotel rooms had seen better times already, but at least it was clean and without to many moscitos.

The girl. 25 and from Udon she said, started to fill up the tube while I was stripping down and sipping my beer. We booth took a smoke, while water was running.

I jumped in the tube after a while, where she joined me. A typical rub was followed, where she cleaned me softly and gently. She asked if I wanted the hair washed. Told her, that we do it after the deed.

We jumped out, dried up, and me letting down on the bed. She was a bit puzzled, because I was on the bed on the backside. But she got the hint that I wasn't into massage, so she started the deed right away.

A good long licking of the balls, a lot of flicking around the shaft. She started it good and right. However she avoided the end of the dick. Seems theres no BBBJ avalaible, and I was right. After a good 10 minutes she took a condom out and prepared it. After it she started to give me a suck, but the condom was only a 49mm one and I had problem to feel anything.

No problem, I signaled here again after a few minutes to come up and mount me, which she did with a smile. Cowgirl and various other postions followed. Tried also doggie and I took her quiet strong because I felt really not much with this kind of condom on me. Mental note, take next time an own condom with me, I use usually the expensive one with 0. 02.

To bad for her I didn't feeled much, but the rode was quiet pleasant and she took it how I gave it to here. No complaints. It took approx 30 minutes until I unloaded. She made a comment with a smile and invited me again to the tube after we recovered. Again a rubdown and a hair wash followed.

I tipped here 300, which she didn't commented with the exception of a little wai.

Conclusion, some action can be have in RoiEt, but do not expect wild things. No BBBJ and no rimming. Anal I didn't asked for. Didn't think it's on the menu.

New Old Guy
04-21-11, 14:36
SS,

That is a great 1st report! I don't think I'll ever go where you've been, but if I do, will put the info to good use!

Goyave
04-21-11, 18:14
There is some older mentions about possible soapies in udon thani. Anyone with fresh insight or some directions if there are places still around?
IMHO, the soapies in Udon Thani are a big disappointment (usually overpriced for the relatively low quality of providers available). Some of my older Farang friends living here patronize Oscar Massage (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=oscar+massage+udon+thani&aq=&g=Mak+Khaeng,+Muang+Udon+Thani,+Udon+Thani+41000,+Thailand&ie=UTF8&hq=oscar+massage&hnear=Udon+Thani,+Thailand&ll=17.416822,102.784653&spn=0.332823,0.676346&z=11&iwloc=A&cid=1184544777127816227) and the other massage parlor located at the Ton Koon hotel (http://wikimapia.org/9638835/Ton-Koon-Hotel), but so far, I have not been impressed by the girls working in either place (although I must say that I have not visited those establishments recently).

The local brothels (especially those of Soi Fai Daeng) are (again IMHO) better value in Udon Thani and the girls working there much more attractive on average.

Gorgon
04-22-11, 03:08
Oscar massage.

Not much of a soapy but I didn't press the soapy part.

The place is dead before 18. 00, I got there two hours earlier and there was two "sideliners" trying to fall through their cell phones and at the same time they looked sleeping. Got out and came back 18ish. Fishbowl was open with a wide selection of three ladies.

I got the recommended one, (the one closest to the glass incidentally.) but she turned out sweet and provided decent service. Got a standardish quality tub rubdown and then standard fuck. She was pleasantly tight and even did some face kissing before she realised it and stopped.

The place looks clean, the ladies are standard and the sidelines I saw didn't differ much from the fishbowl ladies. The room I got looked clean, free water and towels was provided. Standard fee quoted was 1400.

Good experience but don't expect stunners. Value wise of course it's far out there compared to the places with lao girls.

Opebo
04-24-11, 12:01
To SevenSatang. Yes, Mai Tai is not generally that good. I have found cute girls there very occasionally, but I've never really found outstanding service. If you're stuck in Roi-Et it is worth a look once in a while, but not as a destination. Again, if you're stuck in Roi-Et the best option is to travel by the excellent pink bus line to Khon Kaen. It runs very frequently for less than 100 baht.

I contributed a couple of fairly detailed reports about Roi-Et and Maha Sarakham (the next town on the way to Khon Kaen) a few years ago, and many reports about Khon Kaen, but now I can't find them. It seems something has changed about the forum and I can't figure out how to find older reports. Can anyone?

Daddy07
04-24-11, 12:53
... I contributed a couple of fairly detailed reports about Roi-Et and Maha Sarakham (the next town on the way to Khon Kaen) a few years ago, and many reports about Khon Kaen, but now I can't find them. It seems something has changed about the forum and I can't figure out how to find older reports. Can anyone?Try this: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=768

Goyave
04-24-11, 12:58
... I contributed a couple of fairly detailed reports about Roi-Et and Maha Sarakham (the next town on the way to Khon Kaen) a few years ago, and many reports about Khon Kaen, but now I can't find them. It seems something has changed about the forum and I can't figure out how to find older reports. Can anyone?
I don't know whether or not you can find all your previous reports this way, but I just used the Advanced Search (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/search.php) function and several results (when looking for "Maha", for instance) were displayed. Have a look at the attachments (partial screen-shots) and check the main search parameters (see below).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/search.php
Tab: Single Search Content
Search Type: Posts
Keyword(s): Maha (Search Entire Posts)
User Name: Opebo (Find Posts By User) [X] Exact Name
Search in Forum(s): Thailand
[X] Also Search in Subforums
Show Results as: [X] Reports

Of course, you have to use another keyword (instead of "Maha") to find reports about other locations. If I am not mistaken, a keyword here must contain at least 4 characters.

Opebo
04-24-11, 13:20
Try this:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=768Thanks. Yeah I tried that but couldn't get it to work.

Goyave
05-11-11, 20:04
I've visited the cheap brothels area (Meechai Road and Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2) of Nong Khai several times during daytime in the past few weeks, and the situation is now really bad, with usually only one or two girls available in the open establishment (the other houses are still closed, at least since April 6th this year), one being rather old and unattractive, the other one has a cute face, but her body and her performance are below average. It's a great disappointment, because about one week before Songkran, much more girls were working there and I have then noticed several young and cute ones that I would have "sampled" enthusiastically, alas, I have not had the opportunity to do them then, and I seriously doubt that it would be possible in the foreseeable future...

I'm still regularly visiting the cheap brothels of Udon Thani and was in Soi Fai Daeng today (well, yesterday actually as it is past midnight in the Land of Smiles) at 6pm (approximately). I was about to select a new girl when a young pimp got into the house and warned us that the police was arriving and urged everyone to leave the establishment. So, that's what I did.

On my way back to my car, a tiny and very slim woman (maybe only 1,40 meter tall for a weight of about 32 kilos) started to chat with me in fairly decent English (which is quite unusual in this area!) and offered me to shag her at her place for only 50 baht ST! I kid you not, guys! And there is no typo, it was really FIFTY baht only. And she told me that she would do "everything" for this price!

Ok, there's a catch. This woman is about 55 years old and does not have all her teeth anymore! Not my cup of tea and I declined her offer, but I can say that her tiny body is well proportioned and frankly, even with her missing teeth, she is (IMHO) yet more attractive than many younger girls that one can see in the photo gallery! I guess that she worked in Pattaya or at another tourist-oriented location in the past, which could explain her good English language skills.

By the way, I came back about one hour later in this area and all the brothels were open again then. I eventually had a quite satisfactory short time session with the new (18 year old) girl that I wanted to fuck just before being almost busted by the police. I cost me the usual 300 baht fee (standard price for a ST session on premises in Soi Fai Daeng) and I gave my provider a 200 baht tip (enthusiastic performance, but no anal). Then, I realized that I am a bloody overpayer, since I could have fucked the tiny grandma for a tenth of the total amount that I disbursed today and I'm pretty sure that Granny is a 3-holer, her! :D

Chill Out
05-11-11, 21:01
about 55 years old and does not have all her teeth anymore [....] yet more attractive than many younger girlsReally? :)

Bumholes1
05-12-11, 00:40
Then, I realized that I am a bloody overpayer, since I could have fucked the tiny grandma for a tenth of the total amount that I disbursed today and I'm pretty sure that Granny is a 3-holer, her! :DYou'll be wondering what you missed for a very long time

Goyave
05-12-11, 16:57
Really? :)Nice one. ;) You did not quote me fully, but yes, despite her age and her missing teeth, she really is (IMHO) more attractive than many younger girls that one can see in the photo gallery.

By the way, her older sister, who is a former playmate (see attachment), says hello to you. :D

Goyave
05-12-11, 17:18
You'll be wondering what you missed for a very long time
Ok, she's a "butterface", but had all the brothels been still closed when I came back, I might have tried her... In doggy style and reverse cowgirl, mainly!!! ;)

Chill Out
05-23-11, 22:06
I was in Udon for 4 days a few weeks ago.

First of all, let me thank Goyave who spent quite some time showing me around. I would not have been able to enjoy the city nearly as much without his help. He went above and beyond the call of duty, and is a great guy to hang out with.

I'll still have to disagree with him on several points, and my report won't be that positive, but I know he won't mind the difference of opinion :)

On prices, Goyave is right. It is indeed possible to get girls for 300 to 500 baths ST, which is quite incredible, especially when you are used to BKK prices.

On quality though, I would disagree with Goyave. There are only a handful of venues to go to (2 mains areas with 7 or 10 brothels each). Each venue only has a few girls. The choice is much less than in BKK in quantity. There are more working girls in 2 Rainbow bars at Nana Plaza than in the whole of Udon. And that also means the choice is less in quality. Beautiful girls are few and far between. When you do find a beautiful girl, she won't have the level of sophistication you would have in BKK. Ie she might have beautiful features, but don't expect the long eyelashes, the wavy hair, the nice perfume, the high heels, the sexy clothes. This may or may not matter to you, it does to me. It makes the experience much less intense IMO.

And then there is the service. The girls who are smart and want to be flexible and please foreigners (and make more money) move to BKK. The girls who stay in Udon are more Thai-style, and used to Thai customers. Even a simple BJ is a crazy request here. Even a covered 30-seconds BJ. That sums up the level of service you can get, at least as a short-time tourist. It is actually amusing to be in a brothel, ask if a simple blow job is possible, and see all the girls and the papasan shake their head like you are asking for necrophilia.

No English is spoken, so if you don't speak any Thai, it can get difficult.

If you live there, as Goyave does, it is possible to find a few gems and have a good time on a budget. If you visit from BKK for a few days however, you may feel like you are wasting valuable time. Udon isn't a very beautiful city, either. It is several levels below Bangkok, and pretty dusty and third-world looking. I did not mind going there, for the experience. But I had a lot of time in Thailand. If I had been on a 10 days holidays, I would not have been happy spending half of it there.

Of course this is only my opinion, and Goyave for example says he doesn't like BKK (which I love) and prefers the small-town, relaxed atmosphere of Isaan and Udon. So YMMV depending on taste.

To get there, I recommend the sleeper train. Make sure you book several days in advance when going back, or you might find it fully booked.

Amjeck
05-25-11, 11:29
The girls who stay in Udon are more Thai-style, and used to Thai customers. Even a simple BJ is a crazy request here. Even a covered 30-seconds BJ. That sums up the level of service you can get, at least as a short-time tourist. It is actually amusing to be in a brothel, ask if a simple blow job is possible, and see all the girls and the papasan shake their head like you are asking for necrophilia.

No English is spoken, so if you don't speak any Thai, it can get difficult. Udon is no paradise indeed.

Papasans trying to overcharge farang, girls giving horrible service, and unsanitary fuck environments. A lot of the girls have stds because of zero quality control. Brothels can be closed for weeks by the police with zero warning. So if you make the trip up you can be in the middle of a closure for days.

Delgado
06-25-11, 14:32
To get there, I recommend the sleeper train. Make sure you book several days in advance when going back, or you might find it fully booked.Why take the train when you can get a return ticket from Bangkok with airasia for 3000 baht?

Chill Out
06-25-11, 16:12
I wanted to try the sleeper train. And I really liked it. You waste a couple of hours compared to the plane but you also save 4000 baths (back and forth) , and it's more convenient. You take the MRT to the train station, get in the train, go to sleep, and you wake up at your destination (center of town as opposed to an airport one hour away). No taxi, traffic jam, waiting at the gate for an hour, security checks, etc.

Fish N Chips
06-26-11, 06:26
Oscars, runs 1400 full service no tip required, In the center of town at the fair grounds. Go to the corner intersection that has the big Handa shop, at that intersection have the honda shop on your right and you pointed down the main drag. At that intersection turn left. ITs a small black sign about 30yards up on the right. Pick from the fish bowl pay your money and enjoy.

Titanio
06-26-11, 22:45
I wanted to try the sleeper train. And I really liked it. You waste a couple of hours compared to the plane I beg you pardon? You waste TWO valuable nights in comparison by flying to Udon. OK, you will save a lot of money. 2 nights hotel and a few barfines. Have fun.

Opebo
06-28-11, 12:14
I beg you pardon? You waste TWO valuable nights in comparison by flying to Udon. OK, you will save a lot of money. 2 nights hotel and a few barfines. Have fun.It is a good point. For the tourist on a short duration visit, the two nights lost (plus possible sleeping-in-a-vehicle lag the next day) will not be worth the small monetary savings. For the long-stayer in Thailand it is a reasonable option. I would remark that for picturesqueness, which is after all the main point of train travel nowadays, the over-nighter to Chiang Mai is better, or taking little third class jaunts in the afternoon from one Isaan town to another.

However Bangkok to Udon Thani I would like to recommend the bus, particularly for those who can't plan things several days ahead. Chan Tour operates very frequent 'VIP' coaches to Udon, and while they do take a while. About 8 hours I think, they are much quicker than the train, and are rarely sold out except during major holidays. You simply show up to Mochit Bus Station and you can usually buy a ticket to leave within one hour, sometimes leaving so immediately you have to run to the bus. I don't know much about the daytime coaches. They're less often, perhaps one every two hours. But from about eight PM to about midnight or 12:30 there are coaches leaving for Udon about every half hour.

Chill Out
06-28-11, 12:36
I beg you pardon? You waste TWO valuable nights in comparison by flying to Udon. OK, you will save a lot of money. 2 nights hotel and a few barfines. Have fun.Settle down, bro. It's all a matter of perspective. Yes if you are only in Asia / Thailand for ten days then you may feel it's oh-so-critical to bar fine girls every single night. That isn't my situation. I'm quite happy in fact to have a night off once in a while.

BionicMan
06-28-11, 17:47
However Bangkok to Udon Thani I would like to recommend the bus, particularly for those who can't plan things several days ahead. Chan Tour operates very frequent 'VIP' coaches to Udon, and while they do take a while. About 8 hours I think, they are much quicker than the train, and are rarely sold out except during major holidays. You simply show up to Mochit Bus Station and you can usually buy a ticket to leave within one hour, sometimes leaving so immediately you have to run to the bus. I don't know much about the daytime coaches. They're less often, perhaps one every two hours. But from about eight PM to about midnight or 12:30 there are coaches leaving for Udon about every half hour.If the guy takes an overnight train he will spend the night on the train.

If he takes a bus leaving in the late afternoon, his mongering night is gone anyway.

Unless you suggest he takes a daytime bus. Arriving at destination in the early evening hours?

Opebo
06-28-11, 19:37
If the guy takes an overnight train he will spend the night on the train.

If he takes a bus leaving in the late afternoon, his mongering night is gone anyway.

Unless you suggest he takes a daytime bus. Arriving at destination in the early evening hours? No no, I wasn't offering the bus as having a different timetable than the train, just as a last-minute option. The train you have to generally book ahead, the bus you just show up and go. It is good for cheapskates with a bit of time and not much money, like yours truly.

Also I don't recommend taking day-buses in Thailand. Unless it is the bus from Bangkok to Pattaya. Most of the day buses have inadequate air conditioning and you'll sweat. It can be maddening to be stuck in a bus with barely working air. By contrast the air is usually far too cold on the night buses. Be sure to bring your jackets and wear long pants. But its still generally better than the daytime sweat-box.

Titanio
06-28-11, 22:32
settle down, bro. it's all a matter of perspective. yes if you are only in asia / thailand for ten days then you may feel it's oh-so-critical to bar fine girls every single night. that isn't my situation. i'm quite happy in fact to have a night off once in a while.sorry mate, i was judging based on the assumption that you were a tourist on a 2 weeks vacation trip. and losing 2 nights out of 14 would have been a lot. but even when i actually spend around 60 days a year in thailand and surroundings, i would not think of a sleeper train at all. vip bus, as o**** says, is a way better option, but prices can go up to a level that it is just marginal cheaper than nok air from dmk.

Chill Out
06-29-11, 00:26
No problem.

If you are a short term tourist, as I said in my first post about Udon, in my opinion you shouldn't go to Udon at all. Stick to BKK or Pattaya. It's more pleasant and easy and you'll get better service. Udon is ok if you have time, you want to explore, or you have a really small budget.

I'm surprised you guys recommend buses. I would never recommend travelling by bus, or by normal train, if you can avoid it. You can't lay down on a bus and have normal sleep. 8 hours on a bus or normal train is hard. When I came back from Udon, I didn't listen to Goyave (silly me) and went one day too late to buy my ticket and I had to return on a normal seat, not in the sleeper section. That was not pleasant, at all.

But the sleeper train was a breeze and actually fun. Maybe it wouldn't be so fun on the 10th time ;) But really, no comparison at all to a long bus ride. I arrived in Udon totally refreshed and like I hadn't traveled at all.

Opebo
06-29-11, 09:13
i'm surprised you guys recommend buses. i would never recommend travelling by bus, or by normal train, if you can avoid it. you can't lay down on a bus and have normal sleep.i agree buses are unpleasant, but if you're on a budget, its an option, particularly if you can't book ahead.

vip bus, as o**** says, is a way better option, but prices can go up to a level that it is just marginal cheaper than nok air from dmk.its 'opebo', by the way. but the vip bus is much cheaper than the air flight. usually quite a bit less than half.

Titanio
06-29-11, 22:52
I agree buses are unpleasant, but if you're on a budget, its an option, particularly if you can't book ahead.

Its 'Opebo', by the way. But the VIP bus is much cheaper than the air flight. Usually quite a bit less than half.That was a typo error. Sorry Mr. Opebo. I didn't know about the bus prices to Udon as I only once made a long distance trip by VIP bus from Hua Hin to Hat Yai (way too long) but paid something like 1200 Bt, ut that is long time ago. Currently I rarely to a VIP bus trip from Chiang Mai to Mae Sai in 4 hours for something like 300 Bt.

Crocodilexp
06-30-11, 18:19
No problem.

I'm surprised you guys recommend buses. I would never recommend travelling by bus, or by normal trainBuses don't require booking in advance, just hop on to a taxi and get to MorChit anytime between 8 am and 11 pm, and you're on your way (a bus departs every 30-90 min to most places). If you're not 100% sure about places you're visiting and how long you'd like to stay, they're by far the best choice.

VIP buses from better companies are comfortable, with 3-abreast seating and ample legroom -- as good as 1980s style business class on airlines. You won't get perfect sleep, but with earplugs and eye cover, a passable shuteye is likely.

The VIP bus run to Udon takes 7h door-to-door, overnight (or at any convenient time. If you miss it, next one leaves soon). The plane takes 4h+ door-to-door (go to the airport, check in, go through security, wait, get transport to town). Usually *not* at the most convenient time, especially with low-cost fares.

Costs work out the same way. It's 600 baht for the VIP bus (+100 for taxi to Morchit). For the plane, you *might* get that great promo 999 baht fare for the plane (limited times / dates) and then pay 300 baht to Don Muang. 100 baht to center of Udon (after the haggle) , and perhaps several hundred in fuel / convenience / tax / bogus charges to boot. Plus, going by overnight bus you generally save 1-2 nights of hotel cost (which makes them effectively free). Sure, you *could* get that perfectly timed evening or morning flight, but not for 999 baht, and not any day.

Trains in Thailand suck. None of the flexibility and dependability of the buses, and none of the comfort of Western trains. Unobstructed views of rice paddies are their *only* redeeming feature.

Sorry for the rant...

Opebo
07-05-11, 22:44
I recently visited Udon Thani where I found the sois open and thriving. Not only were things proceeding suprisingly openly on Soi 2, there was even one house that had a picture window! Imagine the boldness, given what's coming. I was travelling with Thai friends so they insisted on going (as always) only to the 'best house' - the 800 baht one - and I made the mistake of taking there. The girl was young and cute of course, but was so small inside I could barely enter with the hated condom strangling me. Nothing else could be had for promises of tips, and no blow job was allowed. Ended up with a hand job, which I very foolishly allowed to finish.

An hour or two later I tried again at one of the much more appealing 500 baht houses on the same soi, where I found a slim and attractive girl of a more reasonable age. Say 23 or 24 instead of 18. This girl provided excellent sex precisely as I liked it, without even a specific promise of the tip amount (though I did have to mention that there would be one forthcoming for the extra service). Alas, I was unable to finish due to the pointless hand job at the other house. What a waste! Not at all unlike stuffing yourself on Macdonalds only to be offered a three course French meal for free immediately afterwards.

I gave this fine girl an enormous tip in return for the extensive damage my prodigiousness and interminability had done to her, along with a promise to return on the morrow and 'set' then (set meaning finish in Thai). After putzing about the town for another hour I thought I'd try again, and went back to the 800 baht house. Foolish I know but I didn't want to waste my time in the better (cheaper and more amenable) houses if I weren't in tip-top rogering form. Surprisingly, I was able to talk the girl into what I wanted this time, but she was oddly unattractive, and smelled not that good, and lastly it took so long to persuade her I couldn't even get it up anymore at that point. Sometimes its just too much frustration at these places to stay interested, and also sometimes in the mix of fairly attractive girls they have these oddities that just some how feel and smell wrong. I left again unrequited. The lesson being - never go to the 800 baht house.

So, out of three, one was superbe and the others abysmal. This is a pretty typical ratio for the Sois of Udon, and in fact I was probably lucky. In any case I have little doubt the sois will be closed down again soon as they were a few years ago last time we had the populist anti-sex government.

Incel
07-06-11, 14:43
Reading a little here and first time mongering in Udon.

I think I know where to go, Adulayadet it will be. Its a small walk from my hotel so its ok.

Do anyone have a "last minute tip" it would be great. Ill be there on Saturday-Monday.

Freeler
07-09-11, 08:52
Opebo,

Last time I checked, in April of this splendid year, B800 was the ST rate in Pattaya.

Udon- B800- WTF!

Regards,

Freeler

Nongpagba
07-09-11, 10:18
I recently visited Udon Thani where I found the sois open and thriving. Not only were things proceeding suprisingly openly on Soi 2, there was even one house that had a picture window! Imagine the boldness, given what's coming. I was travelling with Thai friends so they insisted on going (as always) only to the 'best house'. The 800 baht one. And I made the mistake of taking there. The girl was young and cute of course, but was so small inside I could barely enter with the hated condom strangling me. Nothing else could be had for promises of tips, and no blow job was allowed. Ended up with a hand job, which I very foolishly allowed to finish.

An hour or two later I tried again at one of the much more appealing 500 baht houses on the same soi, where I found a slim and attractive girl of a more reasonable age. Say 23 or 24 instead of 18. This girl provided excellent sex precisely as I liked it, without even a specific promise of the tip amount (though I did have to mention that there would be one forthcoming for the extra service). Alas, I was unable to finish due to the pointless hand job at the other house. What a waste! Not at all unlike stuffing yourself on Macdonalds only to be offered a three course French meal for free immediately afterwards.

I gave this fine girl an enormous tip in return for the extensive damage my prodigiousness and interminability had done to her, along with a promise to return on the morrow and 'set' then (set meaning finish in Thai). After putzing about the town for another hour I thought I'd try again, and went back to the 800 baht house. Foolish I know but I didn't want to waste my time in the better (cheaper and more amenable) houses if I weren't in tip-top rogering form. Surprisingly, I was able to talk the girl into what I wanted this time, but she was oddly unattractive, and smelled not that good, and lastly it took so long to persuade her I couldn't even get it up anymore at that point. Sometimes its just too much frustration at these places to stay interested, and also sometimes in the mix of fairly attractive girls they have these oddities that just some how feel and smell wrong. I left again unrequited. The lesson being. Never go to the 800 baht house.

So, out of three, one was superbe and the others abysmal. This is a pretty typical ratio for the Sois of Udon, and in fact I was probably lucky. In any case I have little doubt the sois will be closed down again soon as they were a few years ago last time we had the populist anti-sex government.Which ones are the 500 B and which the 800 B houses? At soi 2?

Opebo
07-09-11, 13:37
Opebo,

Last time I checked, in April of this splendid year, B800 was the ST rate in Pattaya.

Udon- B800- WTF!Yes generally Thais above the lower-working-class level seem to be quite willing to pay more than the now mostly recession-impoverished farang. Of course they're far pickier about looks and hobby less frequently, so price isn't much of a factor. Sow Fie Dang still has your 400 baht option, and most houses in soi 2 are 500 bhat, with a few cuter girls being 600. When I'm in Pattaya I pay 500-600 on the Beach and get worlds better service than anything upcountry. Clearly Pattaya is the better value.

Which ones are the 500 B and which the 800 B houses? At soi 2?I only know of the one 800 baht house but I've heard there is another on its own a soi or two away. All the 500 baht houses are directly on soi 2, while the 800 baht place I frequent is just to the left on the small subsoi in the middle of soi 2. Just step a few yards to the left on this subsoi and you will find the house on the right side opposite its parking lot (the lot also contains a small noodle-stand type eating-place).

Some people report prices about 100-200 baht below what I pay, and I used to pay less, but neither I nor my Thai friends have been able to get the better prices for the last year or two.

Incel
07-11-11, 17:01
A little report from a short trip to udon.

I found udon amusing, its not many tourist if any so I had a super 2 evenings out in the bars.

The lack of people willing to pay and great numbers of residents who are not paying properly made me a popular guy ofcourse.

I am really sad to see the poor residents going around and trying to take a girl ST for 500b. No young girl want to have sex with a bald 70yo old man. I really feel sorry for the girls who are struggling to make money for their kids and the same time try to make the nightlife in udon good.

I'm pretty sure that in some years this bars in udon will be gone.

As I wrote I had a great time, spending about 5000 a day only in the bars.

I am not an old man so I'm sure the girls had fun too.

And I hope I destroyed your hunt for cheap pussy with my 2000bath LT.

The girls are worth it!

Opebo
07-11-11, 21:37
.No young girl want to have sex with a bald 70yo old man.They prefer trolls?

Incel
07-12-11, 07:06
They prefer trolls?If they paid good.

Amjeck
07-19-11, 17:08
I am not an old man so I'm sure the girls had fun too.

And I hope I destroyed your hunt for cheap pussy with my 2000bath LT.

The girls are worth it!2000bht for an udon bar girl? Almost all are old and lots have kids. Really low end stuff. Their only chance really is to find a sucker like you. Looks like they succeeded. LOL

Incel
07-24-11, 17:12
2000bht for an udon bar girl? Almost all are old and lots have kids. Really low end stuff. Their only chance really is to find a sucker like you. Looks like they succeeded. LOLThe value is up to the payer isn't it?

The girls I found this days I was there was 24 and 22, ok, its a bit old. But ofcourse not many to choose from.

One of them had a child and the other didn't.

Quality from this 2 girls was absolutely great and well worth song pan.

I think I used 5000 every evening in the bars, so ofcourse I was a popular customer at that time.

I am sure the girls had a great time and I had too.

I bit more popular than the residents arguing and bargain to get the cheapest price and ofcourse never wanted to pay barfine.

I heard a lot of stories about you guys living there. Shame on you.

HotShaneHot
08-09-11, 06:03
I meet this young lady 23y old.

In a date site.

Took her out for dinner and drinks.

Back at the room it was all go.

With pics.

I did get phone credit every day she was with me at 300 thai bart a pop.

We did stay at the Top Mansion.

I will see her soon again.

HotShaneHot
08-09-11, 06:42
Same 23y old from udon

HotShaneHot
08-09-11, 07:12
The frist night she stay over we did it 4 time's.

Have a look how wet she was when I was take photo's.

HotShaneHot
08-09-11, 07:30
Same sexy young lady.

HotShaneHot
08-09-11, 08:19
Pic in the morning.

HotShaneHot
08-10-11, 05:56
Same 23y old.

Just 2 day's later at a nice hotel.

This time I did get to shave her.

O man I do need to see her again.

HotShaneHot
08-10-11, 06:18
This is a friend from udon I have know her for about 2 years.

But only see her one time befor.

So still at the nice hotel where yummy 23y old stay last night.

I text my fat friend to come S / T and she ask me if I like to fuck her up the ass.

OK. Fat lady's like fucken an loven too.

Maa Paa
08-10-11, 09:35
Same 23y old.

Just 2 day's later at a nice hotel.

This time I did get to shave her.

O man I do need to see her again.Some pics are a bit blur. But how much better it looks now.

Maa Paa

Zauberfee
08-13-11, 13:24
As surprising as it is, Mukdahan, Ubon Ratchatani and Nakon Panom are complete wastelands when it comes to the hobby. Do not expect to find anything at all of interest in these towns.I will go to Khong Chiam near Ubon Ratchathani for short trip. Even I have no big intentions and expectations at all I'd really like to know if there some venues where you can pick up some freelancers for the night.

Freeler
08-14-11, 08:07
Hi there Zauberfee,

No!

Freeler

Opebo
08-14-11, 08:46
Soi 2 mostly still open but markedly more low key and furtive, as if there is a subtle change in policy, and my favorite house has been closed down by the police! Just one of the mid-priced houses, but the one where I consistently had a better time than in the others. Good looking girls with more of a wholesome whorish attitude rather than the unpleasant phoney-demure you get in most Asian-oriented venues such as these. Ah well, I had to settle for second best. What a waste of a trip. Didn't check Soi Sow Fie Dang. Prices still 800 at the fancy house and 500 quoted (and held to stringently) at the others for most girls, with 600 quoted for the better looking girls.

On the way also spent a few days in Khon Kaen. The bus station scene continues the same as before. Too many of the wrong gender, and when crusing by in the car it is not so easy to tell, but also usually about 3-4 poor quality real girls and maybe 3-4 doable ones. The ones worth doing will always try hard to bargain for more than the 500 that the undesirables will redily go for. Really it is hard for a foreigner to get anything less than 700-800 here for a cute girl - after all they do strongly dislike farang.

At the soapies I had good experiences, just due to good luck really, at both Kosa and Ceasar (2300 and 1800 respectively, with 500 baht tips in both places for the. Extra good service). The 2300 was for a sideline girl, and I do recommend them as all of my 'good experiences' at Kosa have been with this class of itinerants (the permanent regular girls are all too professional to ever give a GFE or extra-good service). Be informed that prices are now up 100 baht. 1,100 for the lone old lady on the left. 1800 for the so-so girls. 2100 for the doable standards, and 2300 for the sidelines.

I looked at Villa and I still highly recommend this venue as they are very friendly, honest, and helpful compared to the other two (particularly the very elderly sort of gnome-looking man). Villa girls also generally give better service, but I just couldn't see paying 1300 for a so-so looking 25-30 year old when down the street I could have a very cute 20 year old for 1800 (Ceasar) or a quite polished and girly 23 year old for 2300 (Kosa). I guess I've totally lost my budget-cred by now, eh gents?

Zauberfee
08-14-11, 14:56
Hi there Zauberfee,

No!Thanks Freeler.

Koolkid
08-21-11, 16:17
Hi.

Do the pharmacies of Udon sell these over the counter?

Which pharmacies are best to visit and how much does kamagra jellies cost?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff Sinclair
08-21-11, 17:10
Hi.

Which pharmacies are best to visit and how much does kamagra jellies cost?

Thanks for your help.Hello,

Been in Udon many times never needed to get Vitamin V up here but there are some excellent pharmacies in town.

There is one near the corner of the road down to robinsons. On the side of the bus station english not good but very helpful.

There is a good one upstairs in Big C.

Also there is a Boots in the complex but not really into that sort of thing I would say.

Prices will be more than Pattaya or Bangkok.

Sorry for bad news

Opebo
08-21-11, 18:19

Which pharmacies are best to visit and how much does kamagra jellies cost?Yes, some do sell it, Koolkid, particularly near the farang-area. They tend to ask for 100 baht per sachet, and they don't seem to want to bargain much like in Pattaya.

I hesitate to mention the exact pharmacy because it could get them in trouble, so I'll just say try any pharmacies near the 'farang soi' where you find Top Mansion and beer bars, or on the street from Central to the train station.

Koolkid
09-06-11, 06:52
Thanks for your replies regarding Kamagra.

I will be arriving soon, but will be with the wife, so I need to be stealth like.

Are there any cheap hotels near the Nutty Park and Night and Day complex's
that cater for the 2-3 hour customer and don't charge for extra guests.

How much should I be paying? I would prefer a clean hotel / motel room with air-con.

Thanks again

EDIT
***Forgot the important question what is the going rate for ST in these areas? Thx ***

Opebo
09-06-11, 20:33
Are there any cheap hotels near the Nutty Park and Night and Day complex's.

That cater for the 2-3 hour customer and don't charge for extra guests.

How much should I be paying? I would prefer a clean hotel / motel room with air-con.

EDIT.

*Forgot the important question what is the going rate for ST in these areas? Thanks *Why go there? Just go for short times at the secret sois: 300-800 baht. I think at those bars they try to ask very high rates, like 300 bar fines and 1000 short times. The pickings there seem meager to me, not many girls and the few good looking ones won't go with punters.

As for short time rooms I think most hotels offer short time rates but the bungaloes which specialize in that are mostly on Adulyadet soi 7.

Opebo
09-17-11, 22:19
I recently visited the famous sois and found both number two and fie dang going strong with quite a few girls, though my favorite house in soi 2 is still closed. You know how in these sois one's chances of good sex is minute? Well, usually in a weekend long visit, after several discouraging attempts, each time wasting 300-800 baht, I will finally have that one really good experience that makes the visit worthwhile. This time, alas no, I went to each soi twice and in no case was I able to actually attain an orgasm, even though in soi fie dang the girls allowed me real sex without complaint.

It is as simple as this. The great majority of girls in these sois resist you and resent you (I think they do resent all their customers but the farang far, far more than the Thai) , and only the very rare one will make any attempt to make your experience enjoyable. You feel you are paying to be insulted or just to argue. Every motion they make is a turnoff, every posture of their body a rejection. Apparently they are used to being able to provide no service at all, and Thai men can finish within five minutes (I surmise this because after ten minutes they were complaining in amazement that I had not finished yet).

On the whole the entire weekend was far worse than masturbating, and a total waste of time and money.

Nongpagba
09-23-11, 19:30
Last time I stayed at Top Mansion Hotel, since Trevor (?) form Irish Clock did not register my reservation. Room was ok, minibar, TV, no DVD player, but I had a portable one myself, price about 360 B. From there you can easily attain Soi 2 and the others. I went one time to Soi 2 looking for the house in the first subsoi, but it did not seem to work; any news Opebo? Right hand side at this intersection, the house pink (?) colour, one Mamasan called me in and I did a small girl satisfactorily. But Mamasan took 700 B and I gave 200 tip for the service I wanted. Later I went to Oscar Massage and had a very cute lady, service was middle, but looks made up for this. Still later I visited Soi Fai Deng, and there the quotes were always 300 B, but there was no candidate to get my tired dick up. Next time!

Opebo
09-24-11, 18:55
.I went one time to Soi 2 looking for the house in the first subsoi, but it did not seem to work; any news Opebo?Walk down Soi 2 from Adulyadet, the first soi coming off Soi 2 going to the left is the one. Its the only soi there, directly in the middle of the houses. Walk left on this soi for about 10 meters and you'll see the house on the right with pimpmen and girls, and the opening of the parking lot on the left. This is the 800 baht house (it also has a second building on the left side, but the girls wait in the building on the right-hand side).

Right hand side at this intersection, the house pink (?) colour, one Mamasan called me in and I did a small girl satisfactorily. But Mamasan took 700 B and I gave 200 tip for the service I wanted.Were you provided an air-conditioned room? Was she a particularly nice looking girl? The normal price at these houses is 500 for the regular girls, with 600 quoted for a few of the better looking ones, and some houses ask 100 baht extra for air-conditioned room.

Nongpagba
09-25-11, 22:15
Opebo: "Walk left on this soi for about 10 meters and you'll see the house on the right with pimpmen and girls, and the opening of the parking lot on the left. This is the 800 baht house (it also has a second building on the left side, but the girls wait in the building on the right-hand side)."

I see it before my inner eye, but the house was closed, no papasan, mamasan, pimps, girls, nor opening of the parking lot, only a big closed door!

Next time, maybe!

Crocodilexp
10-19-11, 20:07
How is the flood affecting the action in Udon? Are the houses still open?

Channy
10-24-11, 07:57
I used to read in another forum, that buriram was wasteland for p4p, . Ahahaha farang and their certaintys.

I ve spend 1 week last July in buriram, since the first time I ventured here was in 2002, the city hasn t change a lot, it s always a sleepy small town, with good

Food and cheap cost of life and friendly atmosfear. Ever if farang are far more numerous, my last visit was in October. I always visited buriram after come back from Cambodia.

So after pleasant stay in khorat, I take the ordinary train from chirat junction in khorat to buriram. Train was on time, just 18 batsh if I have good memory for just 2 hours. The train was not crowd and the trip was pleasant.

With beautiful landscape.

So in buriram as usual I check in to jamnoroen hotel just right to the train station. No sign in english, rooms are very basic, but big and clean more of all it s the place for meeting working girls.

In the past the receptionist in more than show you the rooms also offered you to visit her pussy. Whatever happened you re always sure to meet a bed partner in this hotel.

So the maid at reception asked me for 150 baths, I just enquired if they have increase their price since I always paid 120 baths in the past since 2002. Suddenly the manageress appeared and said #120 baths ok#

Like in the past you always have girls loitering the reception almost 24/24 but this year they was far less numerous than before. Quality was very very low. Some girls was cleary drunk. Anyway I finish to meet an hotel redisent.

Miss Dao from surin, in her 40 s we finished our discussion in her room for 200 baths.

Every day a small bunch of young girls mixed with ladyboy arrived around 5pm, they stay until very late in front f the hotel reception or near the traffic police box, near the train station they are young, cute. But very shy, with no english at all, the bad point is they are always surrounded by young thai men. Pimps or simply gik hard to know. I think Freeler talk about them in older post.

Anyway hard to solved this problem. If you re wrong you can simply have serious trouble with their man. I like clear situation so I stay behind pity because some are really attractive.

I also ventured to Nivas hotel. Not far from train station, just one girl this day and she doesn t care about me.

I a ventured to the karaoke near the bus station. In fact they are located on injandrarong road. From the train station walk until the clock tower and take right. Walk about 2 kms, take your left at the divider. At the end of the road just before the curve there is the tourist police office.

On your left side. So follow the curve and walk again 500 meters you will see the karaoke around 8 karaoke. No bullshit here. When they saw me girls shouted at me # I want go to with you# or# I want take care you# everytime added #300 baths. But I didn t find the girls attractive just my taste.

Otherwise buriram get plenty disco for those interested. But it s not my taste.

In my opinion Buriram is not so good as khorat for p4p. But it s not a desert at all for p4p far from here, but I find the scene far less attractive than it used to be.

Some members like freeler and skinless are long time lovers of buriram. Maybe they can confirm if my impression.

Is correct.

Cheers

Juicyclamlover
10-24-11, 21:09
Ventured up to UT with 3 others from our base in Roi Et for a 2 nighter last Thursday and Friday.

Booked into the Top Mansion. 370 THB a night going upto 390 THB next week from 01 Nov.

Room basic but clean, good shower. Bed was a little on the frail side and in the middle of the in room gymnastics 3 springs bonged causing much giggling and chortling from the pair of us. But stood upto the task overall. Friendly staff and in a good location with many bars along the Soi and at the end of the Soi going towards the night market.

Picked up a girl in the Day / Night complex she was from a village 40 Kms outside UT and had just come back to work after a break.

300 THB bar fine and 1000 for LT and as much bonking as you could manage with no complaints and a 3 holer to boot.

She was so good I kept her for the 2nd night and she stayed with me all day until I left on the Saturday morning.

Had breakfast both mornings in the Irish Clock, quality was good for both farlang and Thai grub, otherwise we just picked food up in the various bars we trawled through.

My companions also enjoyed their time and there were 2 starfish experiences which somewhat let the side down but overall a good experience and one to be repeated. UT is great value for money although it was quiet and so plenty of girls to chose from.

Udbolt
10-25-11, 04:01
How is the flood affecting the action in Udon? Are the houses still open?Everything is as was. Or as I have seen it. I visited soi fai dang found a lovely lao girl. I spent an hour playing with this lovely. 30 min for 300 baht. I think for each and everyone your experience will be different. I let the girl choose me I would say NO if she wasn't my type. It also helps to speak the language I can speak both issan and Thai so for me I really enjoyed her. I walked down the soi from the big tower side went about half way down found a short fat lady who opened a door leading to apartments style rooms where there was a waiting sitting room with a TV the girls were dancing and singing. Around 20 to choose from.

Udbolt
10-25-11, 04:04
How is the flood affecting the action in Udon? Are the houses still open?Everything is as was. Or as I have seen it. I visited soi fai dang found a lovely lao girl. I spent an hour playing with this lovely. 30 min for 300 baht. I think for each and everyone your experience will be different. I let the girl choose me I would say NO if she wasn't my type. It also helps to speak the language I can speak both issan and Thai so for me I really enjoyed her. I walked down the soi from the big tower side went about half way down found a short fat lady who opened a door leading to apartments style rooms where there was a waiting sitting room with a TV the girls were dancing and singing. Around 20 to choose from.

Udbolt
10-25-11, 04:15
I think your experience will be different if you can speak their language. I have never been rushed out and in fact most of the ladies I have been with want to spend more time with me. This is how it really works on Soi Fai Dang. You pay for time 300 baht for 30 mins. If you get rushed its because she feels uncomfortable with you and just wants to get you out. If your nice and can communicate on a different level you can have a very different experience. In my case I just pay up front for 1 hour 600 baht and enjoy! She gives me a shower before during and after.

Opebo
10-25-11, 10:57
I used to read in another forum, that buriram was wasteland for p4p, . Ahahaha farang and their certaintys.Sounded to me like your report confirmed that it was a wasteland. Bad quality, not much available (and I can also tell you that even if you did take a girl, chances are about 90% that the service will be abominable). I had some action in Buriram years ago, but in all my visits it has never been 'good'.

I do like traveling around on the third class train and staying in those 120-200 baht / night hotels, just for the adventure of it, but the P4P you find in such places is not interesting.

RCA Knight
10-26-11, 15:57
Went thru Udon on the way to Udomxay, Laos. I am running out of pristine hunting grounds. Udon was worse with every trip. I think the best time late 90's is forever gone. Each day I had to tried many girls to get one that can comply 30% with me. The numbers and quality down, I checked out most houses the majority short and chubby type. Most houses refused hotel take out now, before it was extra 200 easy.

Tried to take out 2 times, to see if I can finish in my own room, but both times the house won't let go.

Intended to stay 3 nights, but cut short to 2, after 2 nights, could not wait to go to Vientiane for a few more kissable sessions. Tried the houses, tried the tuk tuk delivery, BTW, tuk tuk drivers all want 1000 a piece, quite firm now, refused 900 and wanted to take the girls back! If you are big fan of BBBJ and CIM, forget Udon.

The only partially satisfied session come from tuk tuk delivery of a Thai girl, that was after the tuk tuk made 3 runs and gave me really shiit face, and finally somewhere dig up this one, the girl self claimed college student, tall and slim, my type, but face so so, but doable, tuk tuk want 2000 for her, but bargain down to only to 1800, no more, also nagging me 50 more bahts for gasoline, I think the girl new to the game, still fresh feeling, still get very wet, say only work when she needs money. She said she gets 1500, the rest tuk tuk keeps, no matter how much the guy can sell her.

Good BBBJ, and tight pussy, but still need CIM to finish the job, she asked me more tip of 500, I agreed In the middle of horniness!! she said she never do that, but she only comply partially, only let me squirt on her mouth and lips, I think that's cheating. But give her the tip anyway for partial CIM.

Udon also Bangkok, both quite bad and disappointing for me again, maybe my mind was still on Chang Ping mode, was there 5 nights doing saunas and karaokes before made the trip. Next time after CP, not good to go else where for a while, but I am sure as time passes, memory fades, I will want to try again here.

RCA Knight
10-27-11, 13:21
Forget to mention these bunch of new young kiddie house pimps, many of them really obnoxious now, speaking in sarcastic tones, trying to cheat us many times. Something I never seen before. The middle class house kiddy pimps thought we were some brand newbies, tried to extort us 1200 a piece at first,

Later I had to tell them the entire history of Isan lady houses to let them realize we are oldies, smiled and down to 800 and plus a few 1000 super stars that look the same as others. Even tried to cheat me on the beer. 2 big Chang, I think at most 200, gave 500, returned me 200, complained and gave me another 50!

Another new trick by these kiddie pimps I experienced in these normal houses 3 times, is when you finally pick someone, he will say this one is premium, new comer, it's 700 or 800, not sure about it, some Thai guy later told me no such price for Thais, even one older Korean guy paid 1200 for a 500 girl, surely I was also cheated a few times, but who cares, only once in 2 years. Had much much better bang in Vientiane and Udomxay the following 5 days.

Owl Capone
10-29-11, 06:02
this might be old news to many of you as i have not taken the time to read any of the reports in this section.

10/22/2011.

the last time i saw nahkon phanom was roughly may 1, 1968 finishing a 4 month tdy at nkp. at that time, the road to town from the air base was just red dirt and the town itself was about 10, 000 people estimated. there was only 1 car in the town, the local taxi and all other transportation was by bus or predominantly samlor for 1 baht. my first trip into town ended at johnny's bungalow where a short time of 2 to 3 hours was 40 baht; at that time the exchange rate was a fixed 20 baht to the dollar.

well, that was 43 years ago and the transformation is remarkable. 4 lane divided highway from the municipal airport and mostly lighted all the way. the river front is now a promenade.

i guess part of the progress of the town is that now there is a [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) right across the street from the promenade. i've tried [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s in bkk and pattaya and am not opposed to the operation or the service they provide but i really question the taste of the owner in where they located this one which is between 2 what is, one of which is the symbol of the city and which attracts worshippers from far away.

i didn't try this one out as i was with a respectable lady. i informed her of what goes on there and she wondered why the local police allowed it. hmm.

if you're in the need for a quick fix, it's really easy to find. just walk on the promenade and it is quite close to the northernmost of the 2 what is. neon sign out front, cannot be missed.

sorry about the quality of the photo, it was night and evidently my little point and shoot camera wasn't set correctly.

Channy
10-29-11, 08:45
Sounded to me like your report confirmed that it was a wasteland. Bad quality, not much available (and I can also tell you that even if you did take a girl, chances are about 90% that the service will be abominable). I had some action in Buriram years ago, but in all my visits it has never been 'good'.

I do like traveling around on the third class train and staying in those 120-200 baht / night hotels, just for the adventure of it, but the P4P you find in such places is not interesting.Opebo it s a pity you have lost your faith in Thailand. I agree that isaan with some rare exceptions (and again just for the moment) became less and less interesting. In fact just because isaan have been polluted by farang bored of Pattaya or Bangkok and venturing in here in need of exotism, we have in a way talk too much and now we paid the price of that.

But quality brothels still exist again Opebo with young, cute girls for 400 baths or average girls with good service for 300 batsh these place are well alive. So just mind if we can write all our best places.

And Ubon ratachatanee was worst than buriram for girls choice. The brothel alley has gone and the karaoke street has no attractive girl to my taste.

I don t write the report about Ubon, because when I read the forum, just you, find interest on such kind of adventurous trip like old style reports you did before. For most of members isaan is udon waste of time brothels and related their sexual exploits. Less and less info about new place. Pity.

You should re read your old post Opebo, just a good advice. It s good to remember and think that maybe things has change.

Cheers,

Channy

Opebo
10-29-11, 17:36
a [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) blow-job bar in nakhon phanom, gentlemen? if anyone can confirm this astounding improbability i'll eat my hat! i couldn't find any single sexual service in that dull town, much less an real live blow job.

now to a subject more in touch with reality:

but quality brothels still exist again opebo with young, cute girls for 400 baths or average girls with good service for 300 batsh these place are well alive. so just mind if we can write all our best places.channy, it is true i have lost my faith, my interest and so forth, but only because i never see anything good anymore. and i don't think it has anything to do with farang at all - 99% of the customers around isaan are thai or (rarely) other asians, and farang have little or no effect on anything. to be honest i never found good service in isaan, as a rule.

you should re read your old post opebo, just a good advice. it s good to remember and think that maybe things has change.i wish i could re-read those old posts, channy (it so happens i'm a dyed in the wool nostalgist) but i don't know how. it seems the forum has become unsearchable before a certain date, so i can't find my old posts.

PinkPearl
10-30-11, 03:28
Channy, it is true I have lost my faith, my interest and so forth, but only because I never see anything good anymore.Define "good", SIR? Here is a guy telling you there's cute girls for 400B in Isaan. In BKK I had stunners au naturelle for 1000B + tip 2 months ago. Moreover, I suggest to you, when the floods recede it will be like this or better for years to cum in LOS. So take heart, fuck much, and be merry; BTW, do you have any hotties in your classes?

Channy
10-30-11, 08:24
a [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) blow-job bar in nakhon phanom, gentlemen? if anyone can confirm this astounding improbability i'll eat my hat! i couldn't find any single sexual service in that dull town, much less an real live blow job.

now to a subject more in touch with reality:

channy, it is true i have lost my faith, my interest and so forth, but only because i never see anything good anymore. and i don't think it has anything to do with farang at all. 99% of the customers around isaan are thai or (rarely) other asians, and farang have little or no effect on anything. to be honest i never found good service in isaan, as a rule.

i wish i could re-read those old posts, channy (it so happens i'm a dyed in the wool nostalgist) but i don't know how. it seems the forum has become unsearchable before a certain date, so i can't find my old posts.opebo you can have access to the archives here it s ever on the menu of thailand section.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3031-link-to-2002-2006-archived-reports

isaan mongering is finished from 2006, with just khorat remaining a bit attractive.

isaan used to be good if you was looking for cheap and wild sex, . but never for finding a copy of km 11 in cambodia with young cute and trained girls but we can t have everything and isaan is not just thailand, it was the place to be before not anymore (or at least for real mongers)

but by reading your old post you became critic with the time opebo. and strangely you remain again in isaan. maybe you should go back to your old habits and get the train to visited some hotels.

no i strongly disagree with you opebo the idiots farang has spoiled everything in city like khorat, buriram and worst udon. same in phnon penh where also the majority of customers brothels are locals.

my advice if you want to find the faith again get out isaan and avoid farang place. believe me or not it s up to you opebo.

cheers

HotShaneHot
10-31-11, 11:39
Last night I was at the day / night bar's.

Did pick up this nice one 24y old.

I did take her for long time 2, 000.

Had a body to 9 / of 10.

One of the best pussy, s I have seen for a lond time.

Every 4 hr's we'd fuck.

3 fuck's later.

Yummy.

Opebo
10-31-11, 15:11
Opebo you can have access to the archives here it s ever on the menu of Thailand section.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3031-Link-to-2002-2006-Archived-ReportsThanks, Channy, yes I've seen that link, but I still can't figure out how to find a lot of my old reports. The way the search functions work here seem very limiting.

For example I can't find any of my old reports about super-cheap travels in South Isaan (Buriram, Surin, Sisaket) , nor some of my oldest Udon reports.

HotShaneHot
11-28-11, 04:08
My issan lady

I meet her on a date site.

20y old just a baby 3 month ago.

So I had a good time milking them tit's.

HotShaneHot
11-28-11, 04:38
Udon bar.

24y old and so yuumy

Love Sex 22
11-28-11, 14:35
Last week visit in Ubon rachatani, Visit this disco U BAR seem to be the most in place here. A lot of sexy girls, similar to the seen in RCA in Bangkok but much smaller.

Udonnisse
12-04-11, 01:40
Soi 2, soi fai deng? Where is the location for this adresses?

I'm going up to udon thani after new year and want to know there I can find a good girl who like farang dick or my money.

Joe Perez
12-04-11, 05:34
Last week visit in Ubon rachatani, Visit this disco U BAR seem to be the most in place here. A lot of sexy girls, similar to the seen in RCA in Bangkok but much smaller.Thanks love sex 22. Thanks for pics too. U BAR looks the place. Any chance of easy pick up? (I mean same night) or have to work on. I'll stay in Ubon just a couple of nights and I don't have too much time. Any other good tip?

Thanks

HotShaneHot
12-07-11, 02:28
Udon brothel that has about 15 laos girls in ther 300 thai bart.

Or look about 18y to 20y old

HotShaneHot
12-09-11, 05:32
Udon bar girl.

1,500 LT love me to finger her ass as I fuck her.

A good root

Love Sex 22
12-09-11, 16:21
Thanks love sex 22. Thanks for pics too. U BAR looks the place. Any chance of easy pick up? (I mean same night) or have to work on. I'll stay in Ubon just a couple of nights and I don't have too much time. Any other good tip?

ThanksYour chances are the same as RCA maybe a little better because the girls where obviously where looking at me with interest. But you can't be cheap you have to open a whiskey and invite the girls drink with you. And if your Thai is good your chances are obviously better.

HotShaneHot
12-15-11, 02:17
Udonthani

Got this free one from a date site.

So sexy 19 year old

HotShaneHot
12-19-11, 09:23
Stay hear for 48 hrs in Udonthani.

Lot's of photos.

Cuming soon.

HotShaneHot
12-19-11, 11:45
Udonthani.

Get there about 1pm check in to hotel City Lodge.

Near or the bar's an only 500 per night.

Ok so about 5. 00 pm head off to the tot tower where the Laos brothel is pick this 18y old with a body 10/10 an shit hot tit's.

All up only 300 thai bart.

Ok need a drink now.

Off to the bar now an getting an text from a lady I meet on line in a date site 1 week ago she is 27 why old an like to meet me at 7 ish at my hotel.

Ok cool give her my hotel name an room number.

Still at the bar I am next to this 22y old good looking lady that is ok for me to play up her dress.

So now I am get hard again an she say she ok me take sexy photo's back at room. Mmmm ok cool to much? Pay bar 300 2 min we in room.

Mmmmm pic is not up load wate photos soon?

HotShaneHot
12-20-11, 05:23
22y old from bar.

HotShaneHot
12-20-11, 06:52
Same 22y old lady from bar

HotShaneHot
12-20-11, 07:15
Same lady from the bar 22y.

HotShaneHot
12-20-11, 12:53
Ok back at bar having a drink when get a text from 27y old that I meet on line.

She is at my hotel.

Ok pay bill an off I go it is now about 7:30.

We wach t. V for about 15 min then it's on we are in bed an fucking.

Wow this is the 3rd fuck an 3rd lady in just over 3 hr's.

An this one is free.

HotShaneHot
12-20-11, 13:31
27 y/o free fuck.

HotShaneHot
12-23-11, 04:32
Same day same night.

Now it is about 11:30 pm an at a new bar where I bar fine this one.

HotShaneHot
12-23-11, 04:42
Same lady she did stay L / T

HotShaneHot
12-25-11, 15:06
Same lady did stay all night.

Dan7373
12-25-11, 16:56
Same lady she did stay L / TI like this lady's tits. Her tits look perfect for a man, who likes to test-ride his lady's tits with his mouth and tongue and try to drink any milk she might have as though he is a big baby.

Her nipples and tits look perfect for sucking. They aren't too big, they aren't too small, and they aren't too firm to manipulate them with your mouth and tongue.

She is the kind of pretty lady I would go after just to suck on her tits, while massaging her pussy with my well-lubricated hand to keep her entertained.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 00:43
I like this lady's tits. Her tits look perfect for a man, who likes to test-ride his lady's tits with his mouth and tongue and try to drink any milk she might have as though he is a big baby.

Her nipples and tits look perfect for sucking. They aren't too big, they aren't too small, and they aren't too firm to manipulate them with your mouth and tongue.

She is the kind of pretty lady I would go after just to suck on her tits, while massaging her pussy with my well-lubricated hand to keep her entertained.YES she has nice tit's I still have lot's more photo's of her an she love me to take photos and a good root to.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 00:56
Same nice tits lady same night.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 04:46
Part 3 in udonthani in 48hrs.

The next day at lunch time.

Got this lady S / T 1, 000 + pic for free

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 04:52
Same lunch time lady.

More pic of her.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 06:25
Part 4.

Now it is late at night and I bar fine the same lady with nice tit's.

She is ready for a good fucking.

And we will have some fun taking pic to.

It was a big night.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 06:41
Same lady lot's of pic to cum.

Jeff Sinclair
12-26-11, 12:10
Part 3 in udonthani in 48hrs.

The next day at lunch time.

Got this lady S / T 1, 000 + pic for freeGreat reading.

I am staying at the irish clock.

Lunch times seemed quite where did you pick up that little spinner.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 14:01
The BIG night is about to cum.

Would you like a LEO.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 14:07
Wow nice ass

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 14:16
I like to cum please.

Suck me harder now please.

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 14:21
This is nice

HotShaneHot
12-26-11, 14:32
Can I cum now please.

Just hold still ok

HotShaneHot
12-27-11, 04:18
Part 4.

Can you clean me up please.

Mmmm better

HotShaneHot
12-27-11, 11:13
The big night.

HotShaneHot
12-27-11, 11:19
Can you send me that private messages again the one staying at the lrish clock if you have thai number give me I will hellp you.

Send me in private ok.

HotShaneHot
12-28-11, 01:27
Wow can I cum again.

Them tits will make me cum soon.

HotShaneHot
12-28-11, 01:32
Mmmm better.

Time for sleep

CubanBorn87
12-28-11, 12:53
I like to cum please.

Suck me harder now please.Wow, whaty a lucky man you are. She is amazing.

Dveight
01-12-12, 22:20
I read through this thread, and kind find much useful information regarding Khon Kaen. I will be spending a couple nights up there, and was wondering if anybody had any info on the scene. Thanks!

Bumholes1
01-14-12, 00:55
New girl at Surin Station. Annie. Cute!

MeatMan
01-14-12, 15:28
Part 4.

Can you clean me up please.

Mmmm betterMan, I'd LOVE to fuck her in the ass. Nice and plump.

Channy
01-15-12, 07:24
New girl at Surin Station. Annie. Cute!Just one girl? So at least Bumholes can you tell us how old she is and describe her BTW how many working girls you noticed at the train station?

Bumholes1
01-15-12, 12:51
Just one girl? So at least Bumholes can you tell us how old she is and describe her BTW how many working girls you noticed at the train station?I advised in the singular!

22/23, slim, nice tits, clean pussy, nice face. 300bt. Go have a look see. There most mornings.

Apart from her there were 2 old hags and that was it.

Cayec
01-15-12, 17:18
New Years eve for midnight went to one of a group of karaoke places beside a lake near Non Sa-at to the south of Udon Thani. All locals. I was with a friend and his wife. Mate reckoned it was a short time place and the girls were young and attractive, with one or two sat at the tables of each group of customers. The mates Thai wife said that things were not like in Udon Thani and for a second I though the local guys who had been friendly were going toc hange when my mate suggested to one girl that she come back with us.

One night un Udon Thani in a cheap hotel just up from the street with all the bars (including a big Irish pub). Clearly more girls than clients. I had a massage in a place just opposite the row of bars. Lovely young lady with HE. Nice. 500 baht.

Opebo
01-22-12, 13:21
Ok, this is merely hearsay, as a friend of mine is in Udon Thani. I am not there and haven't been there in months. But he says the Sois are closed down tight with a new task force of 'anti-trafficking' police stationed permanently there, roving around on foot, with some 'farang police' in addition to the Thai police. He said that some of these fellows were also station in Nutty Park, eying the patrons and establishments.

Can anyone confirm or refute?

Jeff Sinclair
01-24-12, 22:45
ok, this is merely hearsay, as a friend of mine is in udon thani. i am not there and haven't been there in months. but he says the sois are closed down tight with a new task force of 'anti-trafficking' police stationed permanently there, roving around on foot, with some 'farang police' in addition to the thai police. he said that some of these fellows were also station in nutty park, eying the patrons and establishments.

can anyone confirm or refute?was there from early december until 15th jan was staying at irish clock and although didn't visit nutty park very often was past it at all hours to visit the 7-11 at the corner of the nightmarket.

never saw any thai police let alone farang volunteers.

don't know why they would bother at nutty. maybe sois as its obvious but its not illegal to drink in nutty park unless they were cracking down on the laos girls or ****.

one night i was passing the corner where the guy fixes motorbikes during the day opposite the hairdresser at the end of soi sampanwhatever and i was shocked to see a plump young girl don't know how old but too young standing on the street where the old hags stand at night. if she was working maybe the police were trying to crackdown on ****.

as i came back 10 mins later she smiled at me said hello, but didn't try and see if she was a freelancer as she looked too young. although if anyone there now and sees here take photo and post as my friend didn't believe me that she was there.

i did walk up / down soi fie dang but also never saw any police at all.

maybe my eyesight is fading but can usually spot police a mile away.

Tucker McElroy
01-30-12, 19:36
I was in Udon a few days ago, all looked normal around Day & Night, Irish Pub Blvd, and Nutty Park. There are some occasional gems in Nutty Park. Never cared for Night & Day.

Tucker McElroy
01-30-12, 19:47
-to "Wan's Terrace Bar." I was there in the afternoon, they had a few ladies there along with Wan. Wan was the best looker there, but she's off the table, married to an English guy that bought the place. Apparently they still have girls on offer though. Didn't stick around as I had to hit the road.

Still located well east of the city center area on the river road, almost to the Buddhist Temple at the end of the road. Two shops away from a bar called "Beer Belly Billy's". Bars on the south side of the street, and the Mekong River on the other side. A nice place to hang out.

Bumholes1
02-06-12, 13:45
Had better luck this morning than of late.

Was offered a "smoke" and sex by a toothy girl for 700bt. Told her "pang" and strangely did not receive a counter offer. Shortly thereafter found a nice lass who was prepared to give the same service for 300bt. I took her, and she was excellent. Went down on her and brought her to orgasm- she was quite ecstatic. Perhaps hadn't cum in a while!

Channy
02-16-12, 14:54
I advised in the singular!

22/23, slim, nice tits, clean pussy, nice face. 300bt. Go have a look see. There most mornings.

Apart from her there were 2 old hags and that was it.I know how to read bumholes. Surin has never been a good place for mongering. So I had expected a little miracle, sorry I don t have time to ventured in surin, what I mean by small description is like long hair or short hair or if she has any tattoes or disabilty that can make her identification for others adventurous mongers fo I m busy in the north Thailand actually (regards from kamphaeng phet. Where I just go out from the cheap brothel). Anyway glad to know you finally find a good service in Khorat.

Bumholes1
02-16-12, 23:08
I know how to read bumholes. Surin has never been a good place for mongering. So I had expected a little miracle, sorry I don t have time to ventured in surin, what I mean by small description is like long hair or short hair or if she has any tattoes or disabilty that can make her identification for others adventurous mongers fo I m busy in the north Thailand actually (regards from kamphaeng phet. Where I just go out from the cheap brothel). Anyway glad to know you finally find a good service in Khorat.Bugger me. It was only a quickie. She had a nice face and smile which attracted me initially. Can't remember her hair length, but she was shaved! No tatts as I recall, and had both arms, legs and 2 lovely tits! What I generally find in Surin and Korat is that apart from the old and uglies, you never see the same girl twice.

Did well earlier this week. 2pm. In Buriram.the lane opoosite the Siam hotel. 500bt for more than a quickie. Was all over me and she orgasmed twice.

Channy
02-17-12, 15:27
Bugger me. It was only a quickie. She had a nice face and smile which attracted me initially. Can't remember her hair length, but she was shaved! No tatts as I recall, and had both arms, legs and 2 lovely tits! What I generally find in Surin and Korat is that apart from the old and uglies, you never see the same girl twice.

Did well earlier this week. 2pm. In Buriram. The lane opoosite the Siam hotel. 500bt for more than a quickie. Was all over me and she orgasmed twice.Thank for the details Bumholes. 500 baths near the siam hotel (close to the bus station) in buriram. Gosh. In July they just asked me for 300 baths. Anyway if you want old and very uglies come to Tak. Ever if kamphaeng phet brothels girls was ugly (but beauties are available at very different and outrageous price for the province). I saw the scariest brothels in 12 years of mongering in Thailand. Only if you re into grand mother this place is for you. And they asked 300 baths. Other brothels was more ridiculous 1000 batsh for 35 years old girl. Friendly but very ordinary. Bad day for me.

For khorat I used to have the same girls from 2002 to 2008 miss pla from nongkhai bro Freeler used to post her pict in the past. But there is a very dark skin girl with short hair from chaiyaphum in the park and I saw her from 2000, year of my first visit to the place (a bad fuck by the way)

Annonymous86
02-28-12, 17:21
I will be in Udon Thani shortly and I'd like to know how the bar scene is. Is it anything like Pattaya? Better / worse? Lots of girls to pick from? How are the bars? Is it as crazy as Pattaya. Not asking for a detailed description just some general help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Annonymous86
02-28-12, 17:24
I will be traveling there shortly and I'd like to know what to expect. How is the bar scene? Are there lots of pretty girls to choose from? Is it as crazy as Pattaya is? Better / worse? Any info would be appreciated. Not asking for a detailed description just some general info on the place. What are some of your opinions.

Thanks in advance!

Wolvenvacht
02-28-12, 21:01
I will be in Udon Thani shortly and I'd like to know how the bar scene is. Is it anything like Pattaya? Better / worse? Lots of girls to pick from? How are the bars? Is it as crazy as Pattaya. Not asking for a detailed description just some general help would be appreciated.Nothing is as crazy as Pattaya.

Juicyclamlover
02-29-12, 03:36
I will be traveling there shortly and I'd like to know what to expect. How is the bar scene? Are there lots of pretty girls to choose from? Is it as crazy as Pattaya is? Better / worse? Any info would be appreciated. Not asking for a detailed description just some general info on the place. What are some of your opinions.

Thanks in advance!The scene in Udon is small. Basically you could fit the bars into 1 Soi (say Soi 6) in Pattaya and probably still have room left.

The main action is around the Central shopping mall which is being redeveloped at the moment.

On that road leading to the railway station on the left the first Soi has some bars and a small complex of bars called Day / Night at the far end on the left between the Irish Clock and the Top Mansion Hotel.

Again walking from Central to the railway station there are 3 night clubs, Mr Tong's on the left and across the other side Croc's Club and a new one called U Turn. Before Mr Tong's there is a no car Soi called Nutty Park which has a selection of small bars, around 20 or so.

BFs are 300 THB and 1000 for the night.

Udon has a different attitude to Pattaya and is far more laid back and the girls generally don't have the hard nosed business attitude you get in Patts, IMHO.

Amjeck
02-29-12, 11:00

Udon has a different attitude to Pattaya and is far more laid back and the girls generally don't have the hard nosed business attitude you get in Patts, IMHO.Girls can't get away with the hard nosed attitude in Udon because they're all old and ugly.

Juicyclamlover
03-01-12, 03:56
Girls can't get away with the hard nosed attitude in Udon because they're all old and ugly.I totally disagree but then one man's meat is another man's gravy.

During my last visit 3 weeks ago I spent time with a 27 year old and my wingman's girl was 22, even the most subjective view can't call that old? As for ugly, that is purely a subjective matter but I can assure you I don't do ugly as seen through my 15/20 vision.

Opebo
03-08-12, 13:26
Girls can't get away with the hard nosed attitude in Udon because they're all old and ugly.I find the attitude much better in Pattaya. More service oriented. If you go to Thai venues in the upcountry. Such as Udon. There will be no service at all. In upcountry farang venues it is better but still much worse than Pattaya.

Banger69
03-09-12, 08:18
Have yet to travel up north to the Isaan region, my last 2 visits have included Bangkok, all down South, Chiang Mai and a few parts of the north but not Isaan or Udo Thani, thanks for the reports definetely keen on visiting next time, considering the amount of talent in Bangkok of girls from the Isaan region. Pattaya was ok but just too over the top, I like it toned down abit, and I think Isaan would also be a good cultural experience as well as the beautiful girls.

Pedro 917
03-28-12, 16:31
Hi.

Anyone have any experience of the scene in Mukdahan or over the bridge in Savanaket?

Cheers Pedro917

Channy
03-31-12, 22:52
Hi.

Anyone have any experience of the scene in Mukdahan or over the bridge in Savanaket?

Cheers Pedro917You have search function don t be lazy Pedro, Mukdahan have been report in the past by thatasshole and opebo at least 4 years ago. As long I m remembered few things to do there, in the laos side it was better. But prices was high.

So read the archives pedro and believe me you will be very surprise. Archives on ISG are gold mine.

Crocodilexp
04-01-12, 23:31
You have search function don t be lazy Pedro, Mukdahan have been report in the past by thatasshole and opebo at least 4 years ago.With all due respect, not much data remains relevant after 4 years, with all the changes Thailand goes through.

For instance, four years ago I would have extolled the stretch between Sukhumwit Sois 3 and 7 in Bangkok as a great place to get freelancers. No longer the case.

Never been to Mukdahan, but Nakhon Phanom is fairly close to dead (as of 2011) , except for one 1500 baht offer sight-unseen at a seedy hotel.

Bowerboy
04-02-12, 15:51
I am thinking of heading to Udon Thani for a couple of days.

Does anybody know if the brothels are open for business as usual?

Many thanks for any updates

Opebo
04-03-12, 12:40
You have search function don t be lazy Pedro, Mukdahan have been report in the past by thatasshole and opebo at least 4 years ago. As long I m remembered few things to do there, in the laos side it was better. But prices was high.

So read the archives pedro and believe me you will be very surprise. Archives on ISG are gold mine.
With all due respect, not much data remains relevant after 4 years, with all the changes Thailand goes through.Its true, four year old stories can make very enjoyable reading, but usually not reliable information to put into practice.

However, let me say that I cannot find my old reports prior to about 2007. They seem to be in some kind of 'archive' that I cannot properly search. Can anyone help me with this?

Pedro 917
04-03-12, 15:09
You have search function don t be lazy Pedro, Mukdahan have been report in the past by thatasshole and opebo at least 4 years ago. As long I m remembered few things to do there, in the laos side it was better. But prices was high.

So read the archives pedro and believe me you will be very surprise. Archives on ISG are gold mine.Hi Channy.

Unfortunately others beat me to it, but yes, not a case of being lazy but experience tells me things move on in 4 weeks let alone 4 years!

So any info still appreciated.

Pedro917

HotShaneHot
04-06-12, 10:34
Hi Channy.

Unfortunately others beat me to it, but yes, not a case of being lazy but experience tells me things move on in 4 weeks let alone 4 years!

So any info still appreciated.

Pedro917I have never been there to.

But I do plan to go there to Nakhon Phanon and Mukdahan over the water. Song khan

Don't know how I will go as I am taken a friend with me.

But will try to have a look around see what is there.

Hot, s

Toss1
04-08-12, 13:49
Hi,

I hear somebody tell me about Irish bar or something like that.

You can go and take lady for shorttimeor longtime after lady stop woany body know or hear abot bar before.

Because I go Udon soon.

Thanks from Bill

Channy
04-08-12, 15:43
With all due respect, not much data remains relevant after 4 years, with all the changes Thailand goes through.

For instance, four years ago I would have extolled the stretch between Sukhumwit Sois 3 and 7 in Bangkok as a great place to get freelancers. No longer the case.

Never been to Mukdahan, but Nakhon Phanom is fairly close to dead (as of 2011) , except for one 1500 baht offer sight-unseen at a seedy hotel.Khorat, buriram, ubon, pitlok, phrae, songkhla, hat yai, nakorn sri thammarat, chumphon all info providing in the archives still remain actual. For prachuap kiri khan, ranong old infos from 2008, providing by other forum still remain valid.

Some city like kamphaeng phet, Tak declared dead has small scene. Up to you to believe it or not.

Sorry I haven t been in other cities. Bangkok, Pattaya, phuket and all farang scene are subject to change a lot. But local scene change very few.

It cost nothing to read the archives and explored by yourself. How many members have been to Phae or songkhla or NST recently? Not real tourist place and mostly for a bit adventurous mongers not for 2 weeks mongers. ; so of course reports number is limited.

Dear Opebo most of your archives report still remain valid. Just check archive section and Read everything. It what I did, because yes unfortunatly by search button you can't find nothing.