PDA

View Full Version : Isaan Region (including Udon Thani, KK, Khorat)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

HotShaneHot
04-09-12, 00:52
Hi,

I hear somebody tell me about Irish bar or something like that.

You can go and take lady for shorttimeor longtime after lady stop woany body know or hear abot bar before.

Because I go Udon soon.

Thanks from BillYer the place is the Irish clock. But don't know if you can take them? But there is a lot of bar, s near there and lots of fun to be had.

Mosquito2002
04-09-12, 07:41
Bill,

It's a bar / resturant / hotel. No working ladies only waitress (most well past their prime, at least last time I visited about a month ago) who aren't available for LT / ST (unless I missed something). Believe 800-850 baht a night for a decent room above the bar. Bar has good selection of beers and well above average food (at above average prices, you get what you pay for).

If you want to stay there, recommend you go to their website and reserve your room.

Udon is a fun place to visit, talent level not even close to Pattaya or BKK. But diamonds in the rough can be found!

Macrot
04-09-12, 08:41
Just spent a few nights in Pullman Hotel in Khon Kaen. No streetwalker, no WH. Most local MP close at 10pm. Kosa Hotel's MP is open till 12 mid night, but mostly old ladies there. Massage is 200 baht / hr.

The Underground pub in Pullman play good music. Michael Jackson's music with Thai lyric. Really weird at first but OK after a few beers. Check out the brewery, awesome.

A good place to relax, not mongering.

But on the bright side, the receptionist at Pullman, cashier at Top and beer promoter at Underground and Kosa all good looking.

Macrot out.

HotShaneHot
04-14-12, 08:53
hi.

anyone have any experience of the scene in mukdahan or over the bridge in savanaket?

cheers pedro917i am in mukdahan. now and i was in nakorn phanom. the night i stay in nakorn phanom i was stay on the river an did go for a wallk to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s the blow job bar an yes same as bkk or pattaya 700 thai bart for bbbj cim wow nice one time to go have a beer.

have lots of photo from nongkhai i will put up soon.

have fun.

have not had time to get out at night to see mukdahan but there is a lot of bars next to the tower. or behind it that is one spot to start look for some isaan pussy.

HotShaneHot
04-14-12, 15:59
Hi.

Anyone have any experience of the scene in Mukdahan or over the bridge in Savanaket?

Cheers Pedro917I was go out on night 2

I go to the bars at the back of the big tower.

It only take me 5 min to have a laos lady up in room in bar.

Fuck her 2 times an take photos.

Wate for pic soon ok.

It all good hear

Gorgon
04-18-12, 14:50
Oscars / osgars in udon thani was even worse this year. This year there was only discards, some looked like substance abusers. The suposed sideliners was just as bad, perhaps finer shirts. What made them sideliners is a mystery. The prices should be closer to 500-1000 bath instead of the 1500 bath asked. The only redeaming point is they have hot water in the showers.

As I was already there and had no energy to go further in the killing heat I chose one of the dogs with a sort of cute face, she had a kid recently so she hid some sweet tits under her dress. I took advantage of that and came all over said tits, this was not apreciated at all. She started scrubbing her front long and hard, so long I was wondering if she was trying to rip her tits off and leave them in the room for the cleaning crew. My charms at work I guess.

I can't really recomend it, even the papasan looked like he wanted to die just to get away from the place.

Opebo
04-19-12, 12:40
Just spent a few nights in Pullman Hotel in Khon Kaen. No streetwalker, no WH. Most local MP close at 10pm. Kosa Hotel's MP is open till 12 mid night, but mostly old ladies there. Massage is 200 baht / hr.

The Underground pub in Pullman play good music. Michael Jackson's music with Thai lyric. Really weird at first but OK after a few beers. Check out the brewery, awesome.

A good place to relax, not mongering.

Lots of stuff in Khon Kaen, Macrot. I mentioned it all in previous reports. There are two sois of old-fashioned, basic small brothels (disguised vaguely as kareokes) near the downtown where you stayed. Prices around 500-1000 depending on lots of factors, mostly just higher for farang. The girls are pretty cute in these places, though the service is abominable.

In the Kosa Hotel you mention, I can't imagine why you'd go to the regular massage when there is a Soapy there - the girls are fairly attractive though very overpriced - 2100-2800 for a soapy-sex-session. There are two or three cheaper but pretty good Soapies around town - Villa at 1100-1300, and Caesar at I think 1300-1800. Lastly Lilly's massage in Cheoren Thani hotel is mostly regular massage but does have a small Soapy section, around 1600 I guess. Out of these I would recommend Villa and Caesar the most.

Where you stayed, the overpriced Pullman Hotel, does have 'Cleo Kareoke' directly on premises with very good looking girls available for short-time for around 2500-3000 baht (keep in mind like all high-end girls they don't like farang and provide terrible service). There are one or two other similar high-end kareokes around town - the one I know of for sure is just down the street.. can't remember the name right now.. perhaps Violin?

There are no streetwalkers downtown but there are still some at the bus station. Alas this scene has been over-run with ladyboys, but there are still some girls around there - old an unattractive ones 500 baht, younger cuter ones 700-800 for a Thai, and probably more like 1000 for a farang. Again, as always remember, nobody likes a farang. Probably your best bet for not being treated like crap/overcharged for your farangness would be the Soapies, where service is somewhat standardized and price wholly standardized.

Pedro 917
04-19-12, 14:38
I was go out on night 2

I go to the bars at the back of the big tower.

It only take me 5 min to have a laos lady up in room in bar.

Fuck her 2 times an take photos.

Wate for pic soon ok.

It all good hearHi Hotshanehot.

Thanks for info, await pic plus any further info you might have.

Thanks again.

Pedro 917

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 10:04
Pic from Mukdahan.

Lao lady

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 10:09
Pic from Mukdahan.

Lao lady

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 10:18
She was so much fun.

Ok with pic.

Ok with put ice up her pussy then fuck her wow nice try it some time.

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 22:59
New lady from Wan's bar.

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 23:04
This lady will do the lot.

Up the pussy. Up the ass. In the mouth. Ice up the pussy.

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 23:08
Wow so much fun.

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 23:11
Wow time to put the ice in then fuck you good.

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 23:15
Wow that was nice.

Time to have some ass.

HotShaneHot
04-21-12, 23:19
Wow that is what I needed. Time to go have some beer befor we do it all again.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 02:19
Nice cold beer.

Time to get a good blow job hun with cim ok

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 02:24
Mmm that was a good root may need to send you home an get a new one soon.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 06:39
This lady is so much fun.

She will do the lot too.

Up the pussy ass an cim.

Take a look at her pussy flap's

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 06:45
She has the best pussy flap's I seen in a long time.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 06:49
She is 23 why old.

I have seen her about 4 times now.

One of the best I have had.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 06:54
Same lady.

Wow there is milk in them tits.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 09:29
Now at a new bar.

And yes more lady that will do the lot.

Pussy ass mouth cim.

I know 3 of them hear.

No need for me to go to BKK or Pattaya.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 09:33
This lady love to take all my cum in her mouth. An play with it. To she eat it all up an then clean me up.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 09:36
To much fun to be had hear.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 09:38
Best one in Nongkhai.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 13:23
In Nongkhai about 2 weeks ago.

Wow what can I say more pussy ass with cim.

Dam I love Thailand.

I know why now I am live hear.

I am 42 old fuck this working shit it to good hear.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 13:33
Mmmm.

I shot my load more then 5 times.

Fuck never did this shit back home.

I am going to stay hear.

Did take her out for dinner an then finger fuck her in my new car on the way back to hotel.

Wow cool take a look.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 13:36
Wow a nice hot fuck

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 13:40
You can cum lots.

I did.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 13:45
What you like to see.

She is in love with me.

Maybe there is a pic you like to see her doing. Just ask I will try to do it for you ok?

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 13:50
I love it hear.

An in udon thani

Amjeck
04-22-12, 15:12
HotShaneHot,

There's a photo section on this board where you should post photos of all the oldies and mothers you have fun with.

Bumholes1
04-24-12, 04:26
HotShaneHot,

There's a photo section on this board where you should post photos of all the oldies and mothers you have fun with.Pictures are far better alongside the reports. If it's Isaan region the pics belong there.

Opebo
04-24-12, 11:44
Pictures are far better alongside the reports. If it's Isaan region the pics belong there.I agree with Bumholes. Isaan and other obscure regions are little reported, and so any photos of the girls there would just 'get lost' in the relatively large number of Pattaya / Bangkok / Phuket / etc. Photos in the photo section.

HotShaneHot
04-24-12, 12:37
I agree with Bumholes. Isaan and other obscure regions are little reported, and so any photos of the girls there would just 'get lost' in the relatively large number of Pattaya / Bangkok / Phuket / etc. Photos in the photo section.Thanks that is why I put it hear. The girls are from Isaan

3 are 23y old

1 was 28 why old.

Hope to go to nongkhai soon get some cum on face pic for owe friend. We should post lots for him. Hehehehehehe

Love your work Asian rain?

Keep it up.

Crazy4Thai
04-24-12, 15:03
HotShaneHot,

There's a photo section on this board where you should post photos of all the oldies and mothers you have fun with.HotShaneHot, never mind the lone complainer. I enjoy your posts. Some members could learn to follow your example of posting REPORTS! The pics are the frosting on the cake!

Crazy4Thai
04-25-12, 14:24
What did the complainer complain about? Your love's beauty should be kept to yourself? Thank god you blocked out her FACE. LOL!Yeah Harold, you are the only one on here doing it RIGHT. Everyone else is a cheap fuck and has no taste in women. We can tell by your reports.

HotShaneHot
04-27-12, 02:49
I was in nongkhai and was thinking about Lorenzo so I got some photos just for him hope you like them as you love cof?

HotShaneHot
04-27-12, 02:54
Still in Nongkhai did get to spend some time with a 23y lao lady.

Muss95
05-14-12, 00:34
i am in mukdahan. now and i was in nakorn phanom. the night i stay in nakorn phanom i was stay on the river an did go for a wallk to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s the blow job bar an yes same as bkk or pattaya 700 thai bart for bbbj cim wow nice one time to go have a beer.

have lots of photo from nongkhai i will put up soon.

have fun.

have not had time to get out at night to see mukdahan but there is a lot of bars next to the tower. or behind it that is one spot to start look for some isaan pussy.hello friend,

i have to go to mukdahan next month. where is located red light district? how much? beautiful lady? lady lao?

thank you friend

Muss95
05-14-12, 03:08
Hi.

Anyone have any experience of the scene in Mukdahan or over the bridge in Savanaket?

Cheers Pedro917Hello,

Please more information.

Thank you

Maa Paa
05-14-12, 04:17
Hello friend,

I have to go to Mukdahan next month. Where is located Red Light District? How much? Beautiful lady? Lady Lao?

Thank you friendAfter living near Mukdahan for 16 month I might not know all places where to go for "night fun". But the place where to head first should be next to the "Mukdahan Tower" ("Hor Gaeow" in Thai).

Leaving Mukdahan southwards it's less than 3 km from city center, on your left side.

Tower is woth going before it gets dark. Nice view around and over the river to Laos / Savannakhet.

And later, after getting dark outside, you will see about 10 "Karaoke" or "Massage" shops around the tower. Lights will show you the way. Many girls from Laos there.

HotShaneHot
05-14-12, 07:51
After living near Mukdahan for 16 month I might not know all places where to go for "night fun". But the place where to head first should be next to the "Mukdahan Tower" ("Hor Gaeow" in Thai).

Leaving Mukdahan southwards it's less than 3 km from city center, on your left side.

Tower is woth going before it gets dark. Nice view around and over the river to Laos / Savannakhet.

And later, after getting dark outside, you will see about 10 "Karaoke" or "Massage" shops around the tower. Lights will show you the way. Many girls from Laos there.Yes this was the place where I did get a lao lady for s / t in room at the bar I am think maybe $500. I forget.

HotShaneHot
05-14-12, 07:59
From Nongkhai.

Maa Paa
05-15-12, 08:47
Yes this was the place where I did get a lao lady for s / t in room at the bar I am think maybe $500. I forget.Did you have "Miss Universe Laos"? She might go for 500 (fivehundred!) Dollar! Pretty sure that you are talking about Baht. Nevermind.

Sorry, this was like a penalty. I had to try to make that point.

Muss95
05-16-12, 06:49
Hello thank you very much.

I will go with Bus from Morchit, Bangkok

What about locations of bus stations Mukdahan and Mukdahan Tower" ("Hor Gaeow")?

Price 500 THB all include?

Thank you very much

Maa Paa
05-16-12, 23:40
Hello thank you very much.

I will go with Bus from Morchit, Bangkok

What about locations of bus stations Mukdahan and Mukdahan Tower" ("Hor Gaeow")?

Price 500 THB all include?

Thank you very muchMukdahan bus station and the tower are not "just nearby" and not in walking distance. You have to take one of these motorbike taxies, waiting at the bus station.

They look like a "motorbike-pickup". You will sit behind the driver but there is room enough for 4 passengers or for your bag (s). Price should not be more than 40 to 50 Baht.

500 all incl? How to answer? It depends on the woman, on you, on your Thai language skills. There are many factors. Impossible to give an answer that can cover everything, sorry.

Muss95
05-17-12, 03:22
Mukdahan bus station and the tower are not "just nearby" and not in walking distance. You have to take one of these motorbike taxies, waiting at the bus station.

They look like a "motorbike-pickup". You will sit behind the driver but there is room enough for 4 passengers or for your bag (s). Price should not be more than 40 to 50 Baht.

500 all incl? How to answer? It depends on the woman, on you, on your Thai language skills. There are many factors. Impossible to give an answer that can cover everything, sorry.Thanks again friend OK so I will take a tuk tuk for 40-50 Bahts to go HorKew in 3 weeks ahahah.

Opebo
05-17-12, 20:11
Those 'motorbike taxis' at the Mukdahan bus station are similar to those at every Isaan town's bus station, and are known as 'Skylabs' or 'tuk-tuks' depending on various factors. Most farang just use the term 'tuk-tuk' as it prevails in Bangkok.

When I went to the tower area I was most definitely not charged 500 baht all in. The little kareokes and massage joints around there are more like 1200-1500 baht kind of places, perhaps 1000 if you are incredibly lucky. Very poor value, very bad service, but some nice looking girls. This is typical of the middle-range type of sex-shop which can still be found throughout Isaan. Very poor choice for farangs I'm afraid. Best bet avoid Mukdahan entirely as it is an extremely boring place. The only places really worth visiting in Isaan are Khon Kaen, Udon Thani, and Korat.

AfAsia
05-17-12, 21:36
local samlo? refered as tuk tuk in other areas. took photos in chum phae, i visited this town late last year. situated west of kk. very slow form of transportation, max speed is roughly 60kph. had no opportunity to slip away for any scout reports i'm afraid to say. the lady kept me under close guard, i won't be doing this again, no matter the beauty of the keptress. what i can divulge is the behaviour of the local youngsters is rather poor, unfortunately they directed some awful remarks at my lady, although this took place when they were mobile, such as on motorbike for the quick getaway. they not used to farang with local girls in these parts gents. only thai food to be had in town, we found a hotel catering to aliens on the main drag. i believe there are several foreign restuarants in town though. beer leo is plentiful and as always, most agreeable.

not a town i would rush back to even if alone, mongering opportunities look minimal to nil for farang. i'm sure for a few baht, a local would happily point out some p4p, just perhaps.

Bumholes1
05-19-12, 12:14
UBON.

Staying in the town centre near the Moon River, tomorrow (Sunday 20th)

Is there anywhere in the vicinity where I might find a shag. Bar, massage or freelancers.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Channy
05-27-12, 13:55
. Best bet avoid Mukdahan entirely as it is an extremely boring place. The only places really worth visiting in Isaan are Khon Kaen, Udon Thani, and Korat.I will added Buriram if you re not difficult in the ladies choice, and Ubon if you know where to go.

All and all prices are rising in isaan for lower quality girls and service than the past. Farang are really wanted since they have the talent to paid much more than the locals and being proud of it.

Isaan is not so attractive than it used to be. Better to explore other places.

Joe Looking
05-29-12, 11:37
I was a bit apprehensive about going because of all the bad things I heard about how Isaan girls look, my original plan was 1 day in Nong Khai and 2 in Udon Thani. Despite everything I heard, I actually enjoyed the women. I will say that most of the women I saw were late 20s and onward, but let's face it many Asian women seem to improve with age. I also found that on the average the women were less greedy. I had several tell me that if I did not want to pay the bar fine I could wait until they got off work (I know in Bangkok girls can have their salary docked for that kind of stuff) and many others were willing to go LT for 1000.

As far as beauty goes, they ran the gammut. Their were big girls, small girls, older, younger, light skin, dark skin. I would say that in 90% of the bars there was more than one girl I was attracted to. Although everyone is different, I would also say that I saw a few who were gorgeous.

I'm still not sure how, but in Udon I was even able to get a couple of semi freebies. I did buy a bottle of whiskey and chasers to drink with the girl and her friends both nights, but it was probably slightly cheaper than the BF + LT price and the chase is always fun. Sadly she was hung up on some guy and when he came back the good times ended.

My only truly negative experience was an 18 why / o girl from Sexy Girls, I should have trusted my instincts and left her at the bar. The night before I had gone there and quickly paid the bar fine for a woman who was 28 and willing to go LT for 1300. However, she seemed to have lost her money or something so the manager told me that I could take another girl or get a refund. Despite the 18 why / o girl's flirtations, I really wanted to go with this early 20's girl named Joy. We had been flirting a little and there was something about her that just did it for me. The only bad thing was that at first she said she could not go LT. She eventually said she could and I went with her for 1500, I think it should be closer to 1000-1300 but I did not want to go through another round of negotiations. Turns out that Joy is mostly into girls and this was reflected in the sex. Although she gave a good effort and actually appeared to get into things (lots of hip movement, fairly sensual kisses once she got going.) , she was a bit dry throughout the act.

Back to the 18 why / o whose name I think is Boom. I took her on my second night and once we got to the room it was all downhill. She started by continuously asking how much I paid Joy the night before and faining jealousy. When I finally had sex with her she spent far too much time with her eyes closed looking to the side for my comfort. After the deed, she started asking me to take her dancing and would not shut the fuck up about it. When I told her I had to wake up early because my friend was taking me somewhere she started acting pissy because my friend is female. I finally told her she needed to leave and gave her an inflated ST price. Before she left I made her take a few photos and when I was showing her the photos she saw one of me kissing Joy and really started to flip out. So I'm back to my belief that young girls are only good for young guys and old men.

A couple of off putting thing about Udon Thani. A lot of the girls seemed to want the best of two worlds. They want you to take them out and treat them like a girlfriend, but then they want you to pay for sex. There are some who are happy to fuck you for free if you show them a good time, but it seemed a bit tough to identify them and you are competing with tons of guys for them. It is easy to pick up some of the girls who work at the bars after hours at Mr. Tongs or Model 59. However, this can be problematic because many of them want to party all night and then sleep the day away. This leads to a situation where you are possibly too tired to fuck when you get back to the hotel and have to hope that by the time they wake up you are not too frustrated to be bothered. Many of the girls seemed a bit cavalier about condom usage. Unfortunately, I tend to have a lot of condoms break on me and with I think one exception most said it's okay just put it on my stomach not inside me. Finally, the scene is a bit small. This means that you have to be a bit of an asshole because if you want a different girl you will probably end up walking past the chick from the night before with the new one.

For you massage fans, I was able to get a BJ at the first massage place past the 49 baht steak place if you are coming from Wattana Road. The first time she asked for 1000 baht but I got her down to 600 (my only reference for a BJ in Thailand is Star of Light in Bangkok where it is 700). The second time was better than the first because she tried to swallow instead of spitting and she spent more time sucking than jerking without me having to push her head down.

I did get to Soi 2 once, I wanted to go back but I kept getting stuck with chicks who wanted to sleep until 3pm. I went around 1pm and was beckoned into one of the first houses on the right. I had hoped to find the 300 baht house but stuck it out there for 500 baht (he would not budge on the price). Despite what I had read, the service was pretty good and it get the impression that had I gone back to the same girl it would only get better. There were three girls in the room and I went with the only one of the three who seemed okay going with me. The guy who took the money indicated that I could have any of them even if they did not want to go, which I think is the mistake that most guys make. The girl I got was not bad looking, had great tits, actually seemed to care and even let me move her through several positions.

A bit off topic, but I did almost get in a fist fight with another American. I had bar fined a chick with a car from day / night so that she could take me to the historical park. When we got back I slept with her and took her out for drinks. Because she overreached when I asked her how much she wanted for her time I decided I did not want to keep her for the night and would be better off trying to nail the free chick again. At 38, she is a bit older by Thai standards but not western standards and we always joke about her age. She had called me and asked me to meet her at model 59 and after I got a drink I saw her sitting outside. There was a guy next to her but she did not appear to be talking to him. In a good mood I turned to him and made a joke about her age, she and I laughed but he was stone faced. I thought maybe his English was poor so I asked,"English?" His response was "I'm American." So I replied,"But you do speak English, right?" Clearly the humor was lost on him and I realized that he was trying to pick her up. He was visibly upset so I tried to be the bigger man and I apologized for stepping on his toes while he was talking to this chick who unbeknownst to him I already knew and pretty much came with me. Instead of saying no worries and slapping me on the back, he goes into a tirade about how fucked up it is to walk up and talk to a woman when she is with another man. I could not figure out if I should knock the shit out of him or let him know that less than 3 hours ago she was moaning with my dick inside her. Fortunately nothing happened because she took me by the hand and asked me to take her inside, once inside she told me the guy was an asshole whose first words to her were how much. I'm pretty sure the guy went home alone and the real shame is that there is no reason to go home alone in Udon Thani. Just in case the guy reads this, had you not been an asshole you probably could have gotten laid. Nothing makes you look better to most of the women than having another person say what a good guy you are. Had he not been a dick, I would have probably sung his praises to the woman and if she did not want to go with him she would have found him someone who would have.

Opebo
05-29-12, 13:26
I did get to Soi 2 once, I wanted to go back but I kept getting stuck with chicks who wanted to sleep until 3pm. I went around 1pm and was beckoned into one of the first houses on the right. I had hoped to find the 300 baht house but stuck it out there for 500 baht (he would not budge on the price). Despite what I had read, the service was pretty good and it get the impression that had I gone back to the same girl it would only get better. There were three girls in the room and I went with the only one of the three who seemed okay going with me. The guy who took the money indicated that I could have any of them even if they did not want to go, which I think is the mistake that most guys make. The girl I got was not bad looking, had great tits, actually seemed to care and even let me move her through several positions.

500 is now unavoidable on Soi 2, you can only find 300 on Soi Sow Fie Dang, a totally different place, if it is open. They will try for 400 on Sow Fie Dang but 300 is still no problem, but they will never go below 500 on Soi 2 now. You were very lucky to find decent service, but keep in mind the selection is much greater after about 7:00 PM - those houses are more for evening and late night than daytime.

Bowerboy
05-29-12, 14:41
I was just in Udon Thani and spent some time in Soi Fai Dang and Soi 2 which are both a shadow of their former selves.

I must say going into any upcountry brothel is an absolute study in poverty and its causes. I know its not the best job in the world and I know its not the best example but it would be impossible to imagine a more slovenly and sloth like approach to commerce than that displayed in those lady houses.

I have never seen a group of people so utterly bereft of initiative and so completely devoid of get up and go and just so plain an utterly lazy. The way everyone is just sitting around sleeping and the complete indifference to the fact that a paying customer just walked in the door (surely the reason they are there?). This attitude applies equally to Thai customers as it does to Foreigners.

I know no one wants to be there but once you are there you may as well show some initiative (or just don't be so utterly and pathetically lazy) and you might be able to get yourself out of there. All the people do is sleep and eat and extremely reluctantly lift their head off the pillow from time to time when a customer walks in. A look of complete dissinterest is about the best you can expect but the standard response to a paying customer walking through the door is a look of utter disgust (that only happens when they can muster up the energy to move their facial muscles from a lying down position).

When you read about the plight of impoverished people it is hard to take it seriously. From what I can see they have no one to blame but themselves. Give them a chance and they don't take it due to utter laziness.

I am talking here about a very limited point of view obviously and I realise the lady houses of Udon Thani doesn't mean all Issan or Laos people are like this.

Chill Out
05-29-12, 16:47
Interesting post Bowerboy. I quite agree with you. You have to realize that by definition, all the smart and driven girls have left to Bangkok, because they quickly understand they'll make 4 times as much money, and potentially much more. What is left is what you describe in your report.

Opebo
05-29-12, 17:01
...I know no one wants to be there but once you are there you may as well show some initiative (or just don't be so utterly and pathetically lazy) and you might be able to get yourself out of there.

When you read about the plight of impoverished people it is hard to take it seriously. From what I can see they have no one to blame but themselves. Give them a chance and they don't take it due to utter laziness.

I've taken the trouble to underline your errors. And those apply not only to the 'poor' in Isaan but to the working class in every country - including you and I. Its a trap Bowerboy, and 'attitude' or 'initiative' make not the least difference.

That said, I agree it is incredibly unpleasant to deal with service providers who show their disdain so clearly and vividly - this is the norm in Asia however.

Chill Out
05-29-12, 17:23
What? True for the average working class person on a construction site maybe, but not for hookers. That's the beauty of this profession.

A girl in Udon only needs to work for 2 to 4 weeks and she will have saved enough to pay her train ride to BKK and a month of food and basic shared accommodation.

From there she can multiply her income 5 to 10 times immediately. The first month.

If she finds a couple of sponsors she could make more than a white collar person in the US by the end of the year.

Amjeck
05-29-12, 17:39
Interesting post Bowerboy. I quite agree with you. You have to realize that by definition, all the smart and driven girls have left to Bangkok, because they quickly understand they'll make 4 times as much money, and potentially much more. What is left is what you describe in your report.His report is talking about Lao nationals, not Thais. These Laos don't have the opportunity to go to BKK and get work making 4 times as much money.

Also, the reason for much of the "disdain" that he is describing, is because some of these girls fuck more than 6 guys a day on a regular basis. They are basically revolving doors that receive no extra pampering from their customers. Most decent gogo girls fuck 1-2 guys a day and are completely spoiled with outrageous payments, tips, dinners, and gifts.

HotShaneHot
05-30-12, 09:20
Back in Nongkhai and hear is a nice lao lady about 34kg.

HotShaneHot
05-30-12, 09:34
I love it hear in Nongkhai lot, s of ladys.

My lao lady

HotShaneHot
05-31-12, 05:33
Now its time to have some ass hun.

HotShaneHot
05-31-12, 05:49
There is so much fun to be had hear.

Time to open up an let me take a good look hun.

HotShaneHot
05-31-12, 06:05
With a shit hot ass that I love to fuck it.

Joe Looking
05-31-12, 11:03
I disagree a bit with bowerboy's post. We have no idea what the real story is with most of the brothels. Some girls may have been sold, some may have family debt, some may have a boyfriend that makes them do the work. You also have to keep in mind that the SE Asian approach to business is a bit different from the western approach. You will find that in many smaller businesses, especially restaurants, you actually have to track the people down to take you order and money. It seems to have little to do with laziness and more to do with not exactly being customer service oriented.

On another note, in many brothels the girl is paid little to nothing. So she may have sex with 6 guys a day and make 600 baht for her trouble. The effort she gives may be indicative or her rewards for the job and not down to laziness. As an exercise, try tipping the girl who you take 200 baht before the deed and see if her attitude improves.

Another possible reason for their attitude may be the SE Asian male's expectation of sex. I have found that many SE Asian men just want to hop on and grind a way until they finish. They don't care if the girl is happy or miserable. That said, many of the women probably just try to get through what for them is an infilling experience. Remember when English girls were told to close their eyes and think of England to get through sex, my guess is these girls do something similar in most cases.

Although it sometimes boggles our minds, because of what we see as a potential to make a lot of money with far less effort, many girls don't want to go to Bangkok to work.

We all have to keep in mind that what we see as a good / bad situation is subjective. The girls, at least at the house I went to, had their own rooms, appeared to have some leeway to turn a customer down and on more than one occasion I saw some girls at the store on the corner of soi 2 laughing and joking with each other. It is easy for us to imagine that it is a really shitty life to fuck 6 guys a day, but what are the alternatives? For many it is the farm or a low paying job that may require 12 hours of hard labor. Compare that to maybe 2 hours a day of real work and ask which would you take. Despite the potential for the gogo / Bangkok girls to make more money, what many here would call a good life compared to the brothel, some of them have pretty shitty lives. Many are in the bar for pretty long hours and they are not all barfined every day. Add to that that they work almost everyday of the week and there is tons of competition.

The extra money does not always lead to a better life. Some make more and spend almost all of it on things like clothes. For others, the more they make the more they are expected to send to their family. Some of the families can be downright abusive when the money decreases or stops. I met a girl once whose sponsor got bored of her and she was afraid to go home. Her family never called to ask how she was, only to ask where the money was.

Joe Looking
05-31-12, 11:05
500 is now unavoidable on Soi 2, you can only find 300 on Soi Sow Fie Dang, a totally different place, if it is open. They will try for 400 on Sow Fie Dang but 300 is still no problem, but they will never go below 500 on Soi 2 now. You were very lucky to find decent service, but keep in mind the selection is much greater after about 7:00 PM - those houses are more for evening and late night than daytime.Out of curiosity, where is Soi Sow Fie Dang. I tried searching the board and the net but came up with next to nothing. Also, do you think it is actually worth it to save the 200 baht?

It Travel
06-01-12, 06:45
With a shit hot ass that I love to fuck it.Practically I can see your "intestinal" jizz!

A very envious It Traveler!

Channy
06-01-12, 11:58
[QUOTE=Joe Looking; 1287432]I disagree a bit with bowerboy's post. We have no idea what the real story is with most of the brothels. Some girls may have been sold, some may have family debt, some may have a boyfriend that makes them do the work.

[QUOTE]What kind of brothels are you talking about? The brothels filled with illegal girls? Because I can tell you in all the brothels filled with Thai girls I have visited the girls rented their rooms in the brothels (they live, cook, sleep, often have visit of their childs during the day) they are free to take some hours off for shopping for example. ; and days off are not unusual. Of course there is some internal regulation the girl have to follow.

[QUOTE]On another note, in many brothels the girl is paid little to nothing. So she may have sex with 6 guys a day and make 600 baht for her trouble.

[QUOTE]Many doesn t mean all, brothels are not necessary filled with Laotian, burmese. Many are fill with Thai girls, if you want to know the truth, just ask to the girl to show you her pocket book where she has write everyday how many customers she has, the money she receipted from the papasan and the amount of the debt she has to refund.

Last point tip is personal matter. In my case I tipped the girl at the end of the session (not before) and only if I am satisfied. What is worth for you and the girl is to became a regular customer.

HotShaneHot
06-03-12, 03:13
Same lady.

I must have fucked her about 6 time over night

HotShaneHot
06-03-12, 03:18
Now its time to fuck that ass again.

I will fuck it to I put my hot load in side

HotShaneHot
06-03-12, 03:22
I just shaved her pussy.

Look how good it look now

HotShaneHot
06-03-12, 08:33
Practically I can see your "intestinal" jizz!

A very envious It Traveler!I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did taking them.

Hots

Bowerboy
06-03-12, 10:06
I must say the brothels in Udon Thani the girls are free to do as they please. They are free to turn down customers and I have never once seen a papasan or mamasan push them which is definitely a good thing.

I am pretty certain those girls are free to come and go as they please. The family front may be a different story entirely though.

What really gets me about the whole situation is the fact that nearly ALL of them do it for family. Most of the family are still very much of working age. If the parents could just think a little tiny bit ahead and say "hey, I can still work so I don't need your money now. When I really need it is 15 or 20 years from now so why don't you keep your money and better yourself and then when I really need the money you will truly be able to take care of me". And so the cycle of betterment could continue.

Of course that is never going to happen due to. LAZINESS! On the families behalf (give me money now so I can work less now and the future be damned).

All a bit off topic. So this is on topic:

Soi Fai Dang is much better than Soi 2. Soi 2 more or less a waste of time now and more expensive too.

Conrad Hess
06-04-12, 01:28
I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did taking them.

HotsI have to say those pics are great.

Opebo
06-08-12, 12:12
Soi Fai Dang is much better than Soi 2. Soi 2 more or less a waste of time now and more expensive too.

Really? I found it just the opposite last week. I couldn't find anything I wanted to 'do' on Soi Sow Fie Dang, but I tried one for 300 anyway - terrible service. The girls over there just weren't attractive at all, but maybe I was going at a busy time (I think it was Friday night). And who knows maybe my tastes have changed.

On Soi 2 I saw quite a few attractive looking girls available, and tried one - to my mind the sexiest one - at the 800 baht house. I was surprised, had good service! It is at best a 50/50 chance of getting decent service in such places, so I felt very lucky.

HotShaneHot
06-10-12, 05:00
Ok back in nongkhai for a night.

This time I am looking for somthing new.

So I bf new lady she just order some food to eat.

So off I go wate her get a text about 40min later I can go with you tonight? It is that time of month.

I find out it was her boss tell her to get bf money. It ok I get it back.

So ok fuck this shit I just go get my lao lady again.

She happy to see me later we back in room fucking then I am in need of her ass.

As I fucking her ass I was think mmmm maybe I should get some photos for the forum so I did hope you like them.

Muss95
06-10-12, 09:50
After living near Mukdahan for 16 month I might not know all places where to go for "night fun". But the place where to head first should be next to the "Mukdahan Tower" ("Hor Gaeow" in Thai).

And later, after getting dark outside, you will see about 10 "Karaoke" or "Massage" shops around the tower. Lights will show you the way. Many girls from Laos there.I've just come back to Mukdhan Hor Kaew.

Pay THB 1000 for one lao lady, she proposed also THB 300 only massage.

In this area it's expansive price about THB 1000-1500.

Udon it's better than Mukdhan I think.

HotShaneHot
06-11-12, 04:45
I've just come back to Mukdhan Hor Kaew.

Udon it's better than Mukdhan I think.When I was ther I got 2 roots and photos for 500 THB.

Opebo
06-11-12, 19:39
I've just come back to Mukdhan Hor Kaew.

Udon it's better than Mukdhan I think.Yeah my experience matched Muss's. And they were very insistent on the pricing, though I tried hard to bargain.

Bowerboy
06-12-12, 11:24
Yeah my experience matched Muss's. And they were very insistent on the pricing, though I tried hard to bargain.Same for me too. Mukdahan, Nakon Panom and Ubon Ratchtani for me were a complete waste of time. Visited each place on more then 5 or 6 occasions. Yes there are girls but not many and quality extremely low and prices high.

HotShaneHot
08-12-12, 04:58
Got this lady from nutty park butt no photos nude.

HotShaneHot
08-12-12, 06:18
Back in Nongkhai got this lady from one of the bars near the Nongkhai City Hotel.

HotShaneHot
08-12-12, 07:13
Got this lady for the day / night bars.

HotShaneHot
08-12-12, 07:16
Same lady from day / night.

HotShaneHot
08-12-12, 07:20
Same lady with nice tits.

Metro33777
08-18-12, 00:37
local samlo? refered as tuk tuk in other areas. took photos in chum phae, i visited this town late last year. situated west of kk. very slow form of transportation, max speed is roughly 60kph. had no opportunity to slip away for any scout reports i'm afraid to say. the lady kept me under close guard, i won't be doing this again, no matter the beauty of the keptress. what i can divulge is the behaviour of the local youngsters is rather poor, unfortunately they directed some awful remarks at my lady, although this took place when they were mobile, such as on motorbike for the quick getaway. they not used to farang with local girls in these parts gents. only thai food to be had in town, we found a hotel catering to aliens on the main drag. i believe there are several foreign restuarants in town though. beer leo is plentiful and as always, most agreeable.

not a town i would rush back to even if alone, mongering opportunities look minimal to nil for farang. i'm sure for a few baht, a local would happily point out some p4p, just perhaps.sky lab is what they are called.

PinkPearl
08-18-12, 12:55
Got this lady from nutty park butt no photos nude.That's but & ladyboy.

Joe Looking
08-19-12, 00:26
Same lady with nice tits.If this is the chick I am thinking about, her name was Boo or Boom maybe, she was probably the worst chick I dealt with in Udon. I had taken another chick from the same bar the night before and when I took this one, she kept asking how much I paid the other girl and she would not shut the fuck up about going out dancing. I had taken her LT but ended up sending her away after less than an hour, at a discounted rate. Out of curiosity, what was your experience and how much did you pay?

I did not get her from day / night I got her from the bar next to the internet cafe on the end of the street heading away from day / night and the irish clock.

HotShaneHot
08-23-12, 05:22
If this is the chick I am thinking about, her name was Boo or Boom maybe, she was probably the worst chick I dealt with in Udon. I had taken another chick from the same bar the night before and when I took this one, she kept asking how much I paid the other girl and she would not shut the fuck up about going out dancing. I had taken her LT but ended up sending her away after less than an hour, at a discounted rate. Out of curiosity, what was your experience and how much did you pay?

I did not get her from day / night I got her from the bar next to the internet cafe on the end of the street heading away from day / night and the irish clock.Hi yes you are right she was work in that bar next to internet cafe then at the day / night now I think in BKK?

She was ok with me but did ask for big money I pay 1, 500 plus tip for photos and that was LT.

HotShaneHot
08-23-12, 05:30
Back in udonthani for the night.

HotShaneHot
08-23-12, 05:39
One night of fun.

There seam to be not much to pick from no more and when I did fine one she ask for 2, 500 NO WAY.

I pay this one LT 1,500.

NicFrenchy
08-23-12, 11:36
One night of fun.

There seam to be not much to pick from no more and when I did fine one she ask for 2, 500 NO WAY.

I pay this one LT 1, 500.Be careful, there is a BIG red mark on the side of her Pussy. Herpes outbreak?

El Greco
08-23-12, 13:21
Be careful, there is a BIG red mark on the side of her Pussy. Herpes outbreak?No is the extra cherry on the pussy cake. The bonus herpes so to speak. LOL

Wicked Willie
08-23-12, 23:56
Be careful, there is a BIG red mark on the side of her Pussy. Herpes outbreak?Big red circle (CIRCLE) being the key word.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1920&bih=828&tbm=isch&tbnid=PMvibJ9mlIjUSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.healthcentral.com/incontinence/h/what-do-syphilis-sores-look-like-on-a-vagina.html&docid=MaWQMSV4WOjdBM&imgurl=http://www.healthcentral.com/common/images/1/17066_18004_5.jpg&w=400&h=320&ei=ubQ2UPK-C6OXyAG-9ICoAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=966&vpy=149&dur=5338&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=90&ty=90&sig=104994084816988636714&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=45&ved=1t:429, are:4, s:0, I:82.

Enjoy!

Maximus V
08-26-12, 07:09
Big red circle (CIRCLE) being the key word.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1920&bih=828&tbm=isch&tbnid=PMvibJ9mlIjUSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.healthcentral.com/incontinence/h/what-do-syphilis-sores-look-like-on-a-vagina.html&docid=MaWQMSV4WOjdBM&imgurl=http://www.healthcentral.com/common/images/1/17066_18004_5.jpg&w=400&h=320&ei=ubQ2UPK-C6OXyAG-9ICoAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=966&vpy=149&dur=5338&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=90&ty=90&sig=104994084816988636714&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=45&ved=1t:429

Enjoy!Why on earth knowing that there is something clearly wrong with that vagina would you stick your bare dick into it.

She clearly has a herpes / syphilis type outbreak, right in front of your face is a big red lesion! I will never understand humanity.

HotShaneHot
08-30-12, 07:53
Why on earth knowing that there is something clearly wrong with that vagina would you stick your bare dick into it.

She clearly has a herpes / syphilis type outbreak, right in front of your face is a big red lesion! I will never understand humanity.You seam to be an expert so you have seen it before when you got it right herpes / syphilis I think you have had it lots before.

HotShaneHot
09-02-12, 10:22
Hi yes you are right she was work in that bar next to internet cafe then at the day / night now I think in BKK?

She was ok with me but did ask for big money I pay 1, 500 plus tip for photos and that was LT.Yer I was go see her again but did not last long before I tell her to f. K off and I get bar fine back too.

HotShaneHot
09-02-12, 10:29
Ok after I tell her to f. K off an get bar fine back I go get new lady.

3.30 am in the morning the f. King phone starts ringing I have to go see friend umm ok 30 min later I kick her out with 500 thai bart less.

Joe Looking
09-04-12, 02:05
Yer I was go see her again but did not last long before I tell her to f. K off and I get bar fine back too.I'm not really sure what her problem is. Maybe just youth.

At that same bar next to the Internet cafe there was a young chick named Joy. To me she was pretty cute so you might want to give it a try if you get a chance. The biggest shame about that bar is that if I'm not mistaken the hottest chick is not available. On the other side of the Internet cafe there was another bar and I stopped there for a drink one night. There was a really young innocent seeming girl working there. If you like them young and she is available it could work out better.

I hope it's not out of line, but are you retired in Thailand or something?

HotShaneHot
09-04-12, 07:40
I'm not really sure what her problem is. Maybe just youth.

At that same bar next to the Internet cafe there was a young chick named Joy. To me she was pretty cute so you might want to give it a try if you get a chance. The biggest shame about that bar is that if I'm not mistaken the hottest chick is not available. On the other side of the Internet cafe there was another bar and I stopped there for a drink one night. There was a really young innocent seeming girl working there. If you like them young and she is available it could work out better.

I hope it's not out of line, but are you retired in Thailand or something?Yes you right

I know now the one you mean she never go with man an she has a baby too.

Wolvenvacht
09-04-12, 20:29
Yes you right

I know now the one you mean she never go with man an she has a baby too.Her name must be Mary?

HotShaneHot
09-10-12, 01:18
In nongkhai for two nights.

I was going to see new Lao lady just start in bar 19 why old owner of bar good friend of me so tell me come in an take her.

So I did take her LT

Body 9/10. We did it 3 times. 1,500.

She go home 7:30 am.

Ok thinking what to do next I got all day need some day time fun?

Get on DIA see lady on line been chat long time to hear but I bit old 42y ask her if she like to see me 2 hr later she say ok.

At about 1pm she at my hotel I tell her she so hot go have shower cool down then I go in with her the next 2 hrs we fuck like rabbits she was a better root then the 19 why old I had last night I will see her again.

Now I just Rember I am meet up with a lady from Lao she is come see me in nongkhai

Ok it all work out good send her home at 5:00 pm she ask for some money for food? Just when I was think it was a freebe.

So give her 500.

Meet my lady from Lao at 7:30 then go out all night back at 2:30 am

Wow fuck me.

Body 10/10.

Looks 10/10.

Like sex 10/10.

Will see her soon again

HotShaneHot
09-21-12, 13:50
Lao lady I meet her again.

And the sex is 10/10

Luvpuss
09-21-12, 23:09
Lao lady I meet her again.

And the sex is 10/10Did you have to pay her?

Just to add. I do like your photos.

HotShaneHot
09-22-12, 01:06
Did you have to pay her?

Just to add. I do like your photos.No never pay her.

Just take her out Dinner and drinks I pay for meet her on the Internet from a date site

Lasse Basse
10-01-12, 10:38
[QUOTE=Bowerboy; 1288653.

Soi Fai Dang is much better than Soi 2. Soi 2 more or less a waste of time now and more expensive too.[/QUOTE]I agree, went there there today and had a nice time for 300 THB. The Soi seems very busy with at least half a dozen places and pretty young girls everywhere.

HotShaneHot
10-04-12, 06:44
Back in nongkhai was going out to get me a 18 why old from a friend bar.

Did not work out. So to the next bar got this hot lady. Then she was ask for 2k no way.

So off the next one shit I am getting pissed by now.

Wake up in room at 3am look next to me shit where did you come from?

Never mind jump on an start fucking it again.

HotShaneHot
10-04-12, 06:50
Same lady.

Soon as I wake up she go to have a wee I see camer on side of bed take a look we been take some pic. Shit don't rember.

Never mind we will take some more.

And give her about 3 more fucks before she go home at 8 am

HotShaneHot
10-07-12, 07:23
Its the weekend again so I phone up my lao GF to meet me in Nongkhai.

HotShaneHot
10-07-12, 07:28
Its Saturday and my Loa GF is go back lao for 3 hrs.

So what do I do to kill the time?

Knowledge
10-07-12, 20:22
Maybe he gave it to her?

Why on earth knowing that there is something clearly wrong with that vagina would you stick your bare dick into it.

She clearly has a herpes / syphilis type outbreak, right in front of your face is a big red lesion! I will never understand humanity.

HotShaneHot
10-08-12, 12:44
Maybe he gave it to her?It was you she tell me

Did you get all clean now.

Hope you ok now?

Hey don't come to Udonthani or Nongkhai, ok.

Don't won't lady get from you!

HotShaneHot
10-30-12, 12:13
Back in udon for the night.

Do some shopping.

HotShaneHot
10-30-12, 12:17
Shopping for pussy now.

HotShaneHot
10-30-12, 12:21
From the bar near corner bar.

HotShaneHot
11-02-12, 11:43
Bar owner tell me she have new lady from Lao only been in bar for 3 days.

Ok cool and what a night it was.

She was a good fuck an all night too.

HotShaneHot
11-02-12, 11:47
Same new lady.

LoverboyJerico
11-04-12, 11:09
Were you fucking her without a condom?

Same new lady.

Daddy San
11-04-12, 11:44
NO! He just uses virtual condoms

Cfeu68
11-08-12, 11:26
Shane,

How much do you pay the girls for taking pics? Most of them I met until now are too shy IMHO.

HotShaneHot
11-09-12, 06:42
Shane,

How much do you pay the girls for taking pics? Most of them I met until now are too shy IMHO.Ok.

Some are free. And if the lady say no I tell I will give her a 500b tip if good sex and photos. Then I say up to you?

Opebo
11-18-12, 18:54
On a recent tour of central Isaan, I found the same Soapies doing business in Khon Kaen at the same price levels - Villa (1100-1600), Caesar (1300-2000), and Kosa (1900-2500). Caesar's has been remodeled, and their show-room downstairs looks quite fancy now, but alas I could detect no upgrade at all in the rooms. They're not bad, but no renovation there. At both Villa and Caesar I had good service, however the girl at Villa was reluctant and it required quite a large tip. Usually it isn't too hard to get good service at either place, though it is far from 100%.

In both cases the girl in question looked like a reasonably cute early 20s girl (not beauties, but acceptable), but in the room Villa as usual surprised on the upside, Caesar on the downside - for whatever reason, I seem to get girls at Villa who look better with their clothes off, while at Caesar, worse. It has happened so many times like that I'm going to report it as such. Still, nothing to complain about in either case. The girl at Caesar pressed her telephone number on me, suggesting we could meet outside at a hotel for 1500 if she wasn't working at the Soapy - not a big discount as her original price was 1800.

We did take the time to drive around the old bus station there, and while there are still a fair number of girls, their quality seemed way down compared to a year or two ago, and there seemed to be a lot more ladyboys around, so we didn't even stop to ask for prices - used to be 500-1000 - though the higher prices use to be for the cutest girls, and none we saw that night looked even doable, much less really cute.

We then moved on to Roi-Et, staying at the Roi-Et City hotel there - a nice place but it seemed to me very overpriced at 1200-1500. We scouted around town by car, and saw some girls (not absolutely sure they were real girls, but I think they were) near the lake in the late evening. They appeared to be freelancing, but they were too dubious or downmarket for my Thai friends, so I didn't get to stop to check it out. They also declined to look for 'gummy bears'. We did look in at Mai-Tai Soapy, at the Mai Thai hotel, but the selection seemed very poor compared to Khon Kaen - about 10 girls but not a single one of them appealing, though one Thai friend stayed as they had a very white somewhat fat girl there (we chided him about 'Chinese dumplings' and left him). I forget the price now but I think that Soapy is 1200-1800. I didn't go to the nightclub there, but my Thai colleague who did reported it would be possible to short-time the coyote dancers there for 3000 (he didn't take them up on the offer and I find it a bit dubious as such coyote types are 5000 in Khon Kaen).

Finally we drove back through Maha-Sarakham, the town between Roi-Et and Khon Kaen, where we had heard from a local contact of a new 'house' with supposedly Lao girls. Our local friend took us to the house, located behind a kind of night-spot style restaurant and drinking establishment. Coming from Roi-Et, one turns left on the road to 'Kosum Pisai', and the house is just on the left before reaching the ring road. To be honest it would be very difficult for a visitor to find, but not impossible as it is the only largish night-spot restaurant along that road. Behind the restaurant is a small house with bungalows attached, and about eight to ten pretty girls sitting outside the house. I was quite impressed - they were all in the 19-25 range, so a little older than in Udon Thani, but very sexily dressed - and the price asked by the papasan was 1500 including the room... a bit high compared to Udon but for that part of Issan it seemed acceptable or normal. Alas due to some disagreements - some of our foursome wanted to stay, others not, we ended up departing without sampling, but I am determined to go back one day (or failing that to go back to Udon soon - the sight of those Lao girls reignited my long-slumbering interest).

Luvpuss
11-18-12, 22:43
I went there on my last trip.

It is by far the worst place I have ever been in Thailand.

There is nothing to do, a hand full of MP's, crappy restaurants, etc.

It is not a mongering destination. There are a few places as mentioned below, but overall the scene is nill. I hated it and will never go back.

Opebo
11-20-12, 18:14
I went there on my last trip.

It is by far the worst place I have ever been in Thailand.

There is nothing to do, a hand full of MP's, crappy restaurants, etc.

It is not a mongering destination. There are a few places as mentioned below, but overall the scene is nill. I hated it and will never go back.

Wow, there's much less in most Isaan towns! I'd say Khon Kaen is a clear third best after Udon Thani and Korat in Isaan, or perhaps even #2 with Korat third, depending on your preferences. Of course anywhere you go in Isaan outside of Udon Thani the scene is very Thai-style (bad service, reasonably good looks).

Did you make it to the little sois of 500-800 baht houses? I don't recommend them, but they're there. And by 'MPs', did you mean Soapies? The three main Soapies of Khon Kaen - Kosa, Villa, Caesar - really are not bad as far as these types of places go. The freelancer scene around the bus station used to have a few gems, but lately nothing great.

It is quite comparable to Korat, where you have low end freelancers in that sort of park downtown, higher end on a street near there in front of that hotel (forget the name, near Ginza), and several pretty good Soapies around town. Alas for me I never found any little sois of more-or-less blatant brothels as you can still find in Khon Kaen, though to be fair, these places, though cheap and with pretty good looking girls, have really bad service and attitudes.

Luvpuss
11-20-12, 21:26
[QUOTE=Opebo; 1351038]Wow, there's much less in most Isaan towns!

I am just spoiled by the other places. I did meet a girl from TLL there and she was fun. But the scene in general was not for me.

Opebo
11-21-12, 20:41
Drove all the way back to Maha Sarakham today just to try that Lao house. It was sort of worth it - good service had for 1500 with a very cute 19 year old with those gravity defying Lao breasts. She was up for a bit of kissing and playing around as foreplay, but no BJ. The selection was a less compared to the day my friends and I just scouted it, with only about five girls available when I arrived in the early evening.

I chose the girl who came up to me in a friendly fashion and spoke a few words of English, but all the girls seemed to have no problem with a farang visitor. The only drawback to the whole affair was - as is often the case with the younger provider in non-farang venues - a lot of difficulty getting inside very far even after I went out to the car and got some KY. Still, she was moist throughout, uncomplaining for about twenty or thirty minutes, and I managed to finish. The room was much worse than the average bungalow room though, air hardly worked and no hot water, but can't complain too much as it was included in the price - 1500 all in, no extras (not even a Leo Beer was offered).

Crocodilexp
11-22-12, 03:52
Drove all the way back to Maha Sarakham today just to try that Lao house. It was sort of worth it - good service had for 1500 with a very cute 19 year old with those gravity defying Lao breasts. She was up for a bit of kissing and playing around as foreplay, but no BJ.

Great report, your maps are priceless.

However, 1500 baht for a typical upcountry service is over-the-top, and makes me wonder. If Udon Soi 2 is still 300, it means 5 for the price of 1.

Opebo
11-22-12, 18:42
Great report, your maps are priceless.

However. 1500 baht for a typical upcountry service is over-the-top, and makes me wonder. If Udon Soi 2 is still 300, it means 5 for the price of 1.Hi thanks. In Udon Thani Soi Sow Fie-dang is still 300, but Soi 2 is at least 500 for the regular houses and 800 for the fancy house. I'd say the quality I saw at this place was similar to the fancy house.

Locman75
12-23-12, 19:43
No Condom? Damn, you have balls.

Same new lady.

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:01
Days 13 and 14 with Bonus: Money wasted and beam action.

Day 13.

I wanted to enjoy again the girl with the beam and to do her again.

I went to Soi Fai Deng around 3. 30, but she was not in the room.

I decided to start first with a young chick, as I felt horny, and as I saw two small chicks going to shop first on the left (20 to 30 girls at peak hours!) , I took one of the two.

Of course she had these small perfect tits to satisfy my lubricious greediness, but her nice velvet pussy was so small and tight that it was really a problem to enjoy with such a difficulty to join. I preserved my load.

Damage : 300.

Then I went back to the small room at the entry of the courtyard.

My "beam girl" was there. She recognised me and laughed. We went together to her small room with complicity.

I shall not repeat previous session. Unfortunately, as I had already excited my mind with the young chick, it did not last long before I discharged my load.

Damage 300 + 100.

Day 14

It was my last night.

I decided to go 'again' (sorry I omitted it in past days action, you have to add one day!) to the most expensive brothel, which rate for the Thais as well farang, is clearly 800 bt.

First time I had a good girl starting by BBBJ, following by cowboy, but her age was around 23, accordingly her tits not as fresh as those I experienced the previous day.

Of course, the girls there offer a wide room. But even shower is to guaranteed, it can be a bucket.

That time, I took a younger pussy which revealed to be a complete lost of tme and money. She started in the corridor to say I lot of things I could not understand. It followed in bed; refused DATY, did not want to show her pussy in a proper way; wanted to do only HJ. Which I refused. Finally she was so unpleasant that it demobilized me completely, and I even could not enter her hole!

Complete unrest.

Damage lost:800 bt, no tip of course!

Conclusion: as already mentioned by some of you 300 bt girls might be better than 800 bt, the only difference is the wider and more or less cleaner room and sheets. But for so short intercourses, it is not fundamental from my point of view.

BONUS DAY: 15.

Last day, I was taking the last flight to BKK, so I planned to leave my hotel at 17. 30.

Hotel PANNARAI, having nice shower area behind the pool to have a last shower, shampoo, changing clothes, before leaving, my lascivious mind, combined with my previous night frustration, lead me to a last session mid afternoon, at Soi Fai Deng, if possible with my "beam girl" which vulva diameter was so acquainted to my private instrument.

Around 3. 45, I was there, and luckily, she was in the little showroom, drying her hair she had just cleaned.

She laughed again, and we had our last session, first on missionary position, especially good in consideration of mutual size adequation; then of course, she finished me on the beam!

Damage : 300+100

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:06
Day 11 and 12 The shaved pussy and the Thai cave.

Day 11.

I decide to go this night back to Soi 2, and to try the first shop on he right for which a Mamasan was very eager to have me as client a previous day.

I chose a thin leggy little bird.

She brings me to her room.

Always interesting to see their chosen environment:

Her bed is covered with big stuffed toys. I understand it is a girl who loves sweetness.

And she shows to me a little living rabbit (no more than 20 cm long) that she takes in her arms and caresses.

Then she get naked (without shower for her or for me. Negative points about her cleanness)

She lies on the bed showing me all her private parts. Which surprisingly are completely shaved! First time I see a girl shaved since the beginning of my THAI / LAOS mongering trip!

She has a small lovable pink pussy with very small clit. Perfect strawberry tits.

Sure I would have like a superb DATY. I start a little at the clit level, she is clearly with no objection. But it smelled a little, and I suspected her limited cleanness, so I stopped.

In fact she had put the alarm clock, she knew the rule was one hour and was at my complete disposal for all my lewd purposes on her tits or pussy. But completely as an inert starfish.

Accordingly, I started to operate her with my instrument. But she was so inert that after 30 mn of ploughshare in her deepness without any sort of reaction, I get completely flabby. I tried to come in again. She left me do upon my desires, but her little hole was so narrow, that my soft dick, could not enter again.

Finally, I came at an end for the session without delivering any load.

In our " business" we really discover all kinds of girls.

My feeling is that this girl does not like men.

I am sure she masturbates when alone, with all her stuffed toys.

Moreover, this small sweet rabbit, which was kindly under the bed during our session, is surely a sex toy for her. I am sure, she plays with it, to have it sweetly between her thighs. And the animal is probably educated to use its small tongue to lick her shaved pussy with some attractive sweet it might like, spread over. So I am convinced that this shaving of pussy is not as innocent it might be.

Day 12:

I decided to make a morning photo tour of our lewd places.

In Soi 2 everything was quiet and closed.

In Soi Fai Deng also, but with some perseverance, I am sure that there will be somewhere a Papasan to put a chick at work.

But I wanted to see more clearly Soi 6 and its Motels area.

Walking there. And horny, as the previous day the "rabbit girl " had left me thirsty; in front of the Motels area, where the day before I had visited a brothel but did not act, a Papasan told me : "do you want lady boom boom ".

I answered "why not, want to see". It was 10. 30.

He told me : 500 +100 for the room "where you can stay to relax after the girl will leave"

He led me deep in the motel area, and asked me to sit and wait, on a bench, under a kind of shelter, fresh and quiet (a place to select girls at night?)

After a few minutes, he brought me a girl, I found ugly. I said no.

Ok he said, I come back in five more minutes.

I waited quietly.

It is clearly the place Thai men or boys are coming with their girlfriend or illegitimate spouse to have good time secretly. In front of each room, there is a place for the car or the motorbike. Rooms are with aircond toilet and shower. Just what is needed to spend good time in correct comfort. It remembered me ASUNCION (PARAGUAY) motels, but there, it is a true industry with big buildings, and the place for cars is hidden by a shutter for more discretion (where it demonstrates that the Thais are cooler as far as discreet sex is concerned)

The new girl he brought to me, was more a lady, Mother around 40, but with a nice smiling face, so, as I was in need of sex and she looked volunteer with smiles to me, I said OK.

Little shower, then went to bed. With no problem she opened her legs and I started to introduce my instrument without any difficulty.

But compared to what I had experienced in the past few weeks, it was from speleology in narrow guts, to wide cave.

My instrument had the impression to be in a cave 15 m high. 15 m large. 80 m long! It turned in all directions to explore. !

The merit, is that, being not tighted, it gave a lot of time to enjoy!

After 30 mn, she negociated a tip of 200 bt, I agreed on and followed my exploration. I delivered my load after 40 mn.

She left, and I relaxed with the only noise of aircond during about one hour.

The lady was Thai, with one child, she told me.

She had a ring, so was normally married.

But she was selling her flesh.

It remembered me what one of the first explorer of Thailand : Henri MOUHOT wrote in 1860 in his "Travel to Siam, Laos and Cambodia"

"Compared to Chinese woman, Thai woman has a lot of freedom, to go out of the house, to the market, to socialise; she is honoured very much in the family, with jewellery, has power in house. But should the husband has some debt: he sells her to repay his debts. These beloved spouses are sold as cattle, to repay debts ".

Probably she had a drinking or gambling husband who fully agreed she sells her charms to repay his debts!

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:10
Day 9 and 10 From chubby girl to acrobatic girl.

Day 9.

I go back to Soi 2, to have "My"

This time both chubby girls are their. And both smile to me!

Of course I take "My"

Same scenario for my perfect satisfaction, I shall not repeat.

Damage: 500 +100.

Day 10.

I want to explore other shops of Soi Fai Deng.

At 80 m of the entrance of the street, on the right, there is an access to a courtyard, where I already observed attractive chicks.

I decide to explore more thoroughly.

There is a small showrom just on the left, at the entry of the courtyard.

Two girls: one seems to look somewhere else when she sees me. The other on the contrary seems very willing.

I take her, even if her face is not of quality of some other stunners chicks, and if she looks older than average (around 25).

I shall not be deceived!

After cleaning, she asks me to lie on the back.

She wants to take me cowboy.

Exceptional in brothels!

And she did it in a very professional manner.

She especially made little jumps on my helmet just clutched in her vulva, up and down, without going deeper. A pure delight: it seemed that the diameter of our two organs had been made for eachother.

Then suddenly, she seized a beam which was hooked to the low ceiling of the room. And she continued her cowboy action, with her two arms hanged at the beam, her body completely stretched, magnifying her tits. Always up and down on my dick. What a delight for the sensation and the view!

After this exciting gymnastics, she was entitled to some relaxation, so I lied her on the back, and finally finished her one behind the other.

Damage:300+100

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:12
Day 7 and 8 Double action and mattress relaxation.

Day 7.

I decide to go to Soi Fai Deng, to chose among the vast choice there from 6 pm at first shop on the left.

As it is 30 mn for 300 bt, my orientation is clearly to start with one and finish with another.

I chose a nice chick, nice lao face, perfect tits and body, bushy with generous pussy offered. Her name is Kai (cf pic)

I plough her about 20 mn, but, even with lube, she suffers. As she is so nice and does not complain, she has my absolution, and I spare her. I finish before the clock.

I go next door just in front (first door on the right when we walk in the street from W road.)

I take a young, thin, attractive face chick who clearly was not looking at me when in the room: mistake on my part. It is clear she did not want me, and as already mentioned, I get the conclusion that this shop does not like farang.

She even did not want that I look at her during action. However I discharge my load.

Damage: 300+ 300.

Day 8.

After an excursion day in NONGKHAI. Where, I confirm to have seen some places for chicks, but probably in far lower number and availability of choice than in UDON. I go to Soi 2 by night.

Of course, I want to "do again" my chubby BBBJ girl:"My"

I think to have chosen her: chubby girl smiling to me.

But in the room, I have some hesitation: is it really her? Or another chubby girl?

In fact as demonstrated from cleaning time. I had made a mistake: it was not "My" but another chubby girl."My" was not in the showroom, probably already in action!

However, this young chick was quite sweet, also with very generous perfect tits.

I do her, as usual in brothels in missionary position. She is a sweet flesh mattress.

Damage :500+100

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:16
Day 5 and 6 Delight, angriness and other delight!

Day 5.

Back to the poultry farm of Soi2.

It is late (around 21. 30) and most girls seem already in action.

My preferred girl is not available.

I ask the Papasan, which girl he suggests among the half dozen available.

He shows me two of them, especially one for which he shows that I shall not be disappointed by her upper shape.

I take her. Effectively, she has superb, well proportioned tits to be kneaded with excitement.

I might call her "Miss No meaning Yes"

In fact her true name is ' Tan'.

Her face is not especially cute (cf pic) but the rest of her body is very delicate and exciting, with a delicate pussy, with only thin pussy hair in the fence. No bushy hair.

After seeming to refuse, she enjoyed DATY, then fingering, she became very wet, then kisses of the neck, swallowing her ears. She was more and more excited, putting her arms around my waist to induce movements of my instrument as deep as possible for her deepest pleasure. We reached a complete sensual fusion.

I do not know if she reached climax or just be close of it. But with such an excited young babe under me, I could not refrain my load anymore, and offered it in a long abandon.

This brothel girl had truly enjoyed, and I only dreamed next day, to renew a session with her.

She allowed me photo of her and her room.

The poultry farm it is brothel upperclass.

For girls : vast room; shower (sometimes bucket)

The rooms of the poultry farm are not different of maids'room in Paris as Goyave said rightly in one of his posts.

And it will be my curiosity futherly, to look at the way each chick personalises it, as it is clear that in Soi 2, girls host us in their private room; but in Soi Fai Deng, it is only passage rooms where all girls work all day long after each other and we lie on the same couch, guy after guy!

Damage: 600+100.

Day 6.

Unfortunately. Future with brothel girls in unpredictable!

Next day, when I arrived, she was just going out of her room she had put in order (after previous client?)

She was probably tired of business, and I understood immediately that she accepted me because it was decision of Papasan, following my choice, she had to obey.

The beginning was not too bad for DATY and fingering. But when we came to action, she became fastly fed up and after 5 mn and became surprisingly drier and drier, suffering in such a way she ordered me to withdraw. Of course, I had paid for one hour to float (a solution might have been lube to carry on but we did not came to that discussion as she wanted that I withdraw and leave!)

I became angry, and her too.

I told her that I would report her bad attitude to Papasan, and accordingly, I clothed me fastly, opened the door and called Papasan.

She started to cry and increased angryness. Of course I did not understand what she said.

I reminded Papasan my excellent time with her the day before, and did not understand her today attitude; I asked him to provide me another girl. But he refused strongly.

I saw Tan criing going in the arm of another guy (other Papasan?) to be consolated.

I was obliged to leave. But decided to boycott the poultry farm from that day, as a matter of principle. Even if I confirm it is a good place. But girls are unexpectable!

Damage: 600 lost.

Of course, I was not finished and did not want to go back to hotel in such a situation!

I decided to join the next brothel nearby where I had not been before.

Usually, I prefer thin girls, but after the consequence of a non desired wish of the girl, I agreed a girl who was very chubby but smiling to me. And I was not disappointed!

She started to undress. And she had fantastic, generous, firm non flabby tits, as I had never seen of this volume in perfect shape. (cf pic done at next visit)

Her name is "My".

She wanted to clean herself my little boy, with soap. I left her do this pleasant ceremony. She cleaned also herself. Good point all these cleanings!

But my surprise came on bed.

She asked me to lie on the back.

She made a scrupulous examination of my excited helmet. And started lo lick it in the most delicate way, from bottom to top, then swallowed it in an excellent BBBJ!

What a surprise!

A non requested BBBJ. When I had never obtained more than missionary positions from all these lao girls until now!

Then she started a cowboy action. With her splendid voluminous tits floating in the air. Irresistible! And as I had started to be warm with previous Tan. Useless to say, that it did not take long before I came.

Damage: 500+100.

Conclusion: Brothels girls are really unpredictable!

We may have positive as negative surprises!

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:19
Day 3 and 4 Sweet chick in the poultry farm.

Day 3

I go back to the poultry farm of Soi 2, with the intention to consume on the spot this time.

I identify a petite lao, who seems sweet.

And in fact she will be.

I go to her room.

After slight shower we discover eachother.

She is a little chubby, but in the most pleasant way for a young chick.

I caress her sweetly. But she does not allow me DATY. However she cooperates for my pleasure, including in caressing my balls when I wish it.

I kiss her neck, she likes.

Big difference with her colleague I brought to CITY LODGE!

I give her a 100 bt. Damage : 600 +100.

Day 4.

As it had been a sweet moment without hassle, available for a true one hour sex time, I repeat next day.

She spontaneously shows me 2 condoms, meaning that she will allow me 2 pops as she likes the way I treated her.

For reason, I already mentioned I shall unfortunately be in a position to use only one of her two tickets!

Same damage.

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:23
Day 2 Discovery of Soi Fai Deng.

I went to this 300 bt Soi in front of Telecom of Thailand, that some of you, as I understood, call Soi Fai Deng.

By the end of the street, a Ho Chi Minh style Papasan, presents to me his girls.

I do not find them very attractive, but I suppose that it is the 300 bt standard stuff- in fact girls of the first shops of the street are much more attractive.

I take one of his girls (probably lao mother, which is not at all usual).

Smiling, and good will, but no pleasure; after 30 mn I had not found pleasure to come. Gave her 40 bt tip, she thanked me.

So I kept my liquor, having in mind to plough for another 30 mn another stuff.

In the first shop on the right, I take a nice chick, to whom I will offer my most precious gift. But she had no pleasure, and even did not want that I look at her face during action. My impression.confirmed later-is that the girls of this shop do not like farangs.

So I decided to go to the main shop (first on the left) with at least 20 girls at peak hours from 6 pm, next time.

Damage : 300+40+300

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:25
LAO BROTHELS ACTION.Day 1 Impresssion of deflowering.

In practice I made my reports day by day, even if they were not necessarily successive days.

To be honest, being 65, I can afford now usually, no more than one pop per day, so it explains that each day correspond to one pop experience.

And you will discover that brothels bring a lot of unexpected experiences.nice or bad. But this cure was exciting by its discovery dimension.

DAY 1:

Thanks to this site, I found easily Soi 2 by daytime, then went by night.

I decided to start by the "poultry farm" which is at the end of the Soi, on the right.

Nice courtyard, with hutches (girls rooms) all around; and an atrium in the center, which is the showroom of available girls.

There is at least 20 lao chicks available at this place. Depending of course of time you come. Best is around 8. 30 pm.

The pimp told me 500 bt on site, or 800 bt if takeaway. One hour.

I chose takeaway, as I was at CITY LODGE at this time and that there was no more reception after 9 pm.

I chose a chick which looked very young (but we are in THL, so I "suppose" she was 18, with thin legs and.as it had been confirmed. Delicious teenager tits)

I paid 800 bt to the pimp, he asked my hotel and room number; and the chick and I were invited on a pimp motorbike to be carried to CITY LODGE. Good full service!

Arrived in room, the girl went for shower, me afterwards, but when in bed she first refused to withdraw her towel. In fact she was of very bad will for action! (The risk is always increased in my experience when we want chicks in the confort of our hotel). I argued. And finally showed 200 bt as tip that I put on the floor to give her understand it would for her only if she behaved correctly.

It is a shame, but money won her bad will. And she left my old carcass to wallow her superb pure body. Her flesh was as sweet as silk. I sucked her tits :two little raspberries on a cone of fresh cream. Her intimate velvet was thin, but she did not allow me DATY. Accordingly I introduced my ploughshare straight in her furrow, with no consideration for her sufferings. And I ploughed deeply her small hole, for the great satisfaction of my aspergillum, so tightly gripped in her holy-water basin.

I really had the impression to be one of these lewd monks who deflowered the little Justine in Marquis de Sade book. I was enjoying selfishly, at cost of the sufferings of this so young chick, while my pleasure is usually the girls pleasure. But when we go to brothels it cannot be always the case. My philosophy works with independent pros or semi pros, but is more difficult to transpose to brothels!

My behaviour was really sin, from a moral point of view.

But, it is clear that I was not deflowering her. She surely had already endured old dicks like mine. And maybe had been deflowered by an old lao official or businessman (according to records, it cost them 500 E ). So her sufferings were fake or not a novelty for her. She was not Justine.

And the Marquis de Sade teach rightly that sins are necessary for the sake of our soul; as if we do not make sins, we cannot access to confession. And only confession paves the way to salvation.

However I did not let her suffering one hour, but after probably 15 mn, I liberated her from my old carcass, after a long groan of abandon, as she was so exciting.

I accompanied her downstairs and she went away.

Damage : 800 + 200

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:28
Here below the two maps of Brothels places in UDON THANI.

The numbers refer to the day of action.

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:30
udon thani : my bars action.

i had no experience of bars action in thl.

it was for me a discovery.

a) tooktar experience:

i have no experience of pattaya, so my first surprise in the bars area was the voluntarism of girls to attract you, i had never been accustomed in my mongers experiences. accordingly to chose quietly a girl seemed difficult.

i tried to have a fast speed dating approach. and my first test was a success.

started by exploring nutty park. where there is a corner, a girl attracted me by her smile and general look, in a bar called the cavern. i stopped there, chatted with her and took a drink. i confess that a majority of bar girls seems vulgar to me, but this one had "class". elegance, luscious lips, nice smile (cf pic) , her name is tooktar. she is 28 with a 2, 5 years old girl. graduated in marketing; abandoned by a flighty thai husband. i came fast to the conclusion: st 1000 bt+bf 300 bt.

surprisingly, she led me to the carpark behind the bars area, and invited me in her superb toyota aircond car, just to go 5 mn away, to city lodge.

(sure i never get a girl with a car in madagascar!)

we showered together nicely. it is clear that her body had been affected by motherhood especially her tits and buttock shape. she is conscient of it and apologized. however, it was a very good experience, as she liked my daty, she was very juicy, followed by a nice bbbj, with tongue playing as on icecream cone as i like, and all positions action. she reached climax on cowboy position and fell on me of exhaustion. she clearly liked my session and told me that i was a "gentleman" (was it in consideration of my daty she enjoyed clearly very much?). i believe that it is the kind of lucky girl who enjoys sex with any man, and accordingly is happy in this job she chose, providing more money and intimate pleasure than clerical employee position. there are girls for which we are a "remunerated hobby". gave her 200 bt tip.

to make it short, i made another session with her in pannarai hotel at my second stay with same success and action.

when i had my third stay in udon beginning of december, came to me the idea that i would willingly invite her for lunch in a good place around udon, where we might go with her car, as it is really the kind of girl you are honoured to have at you table as escort; then, we might have had a lazy afternoon in bed for digestion!

but when i went to the cavern, on evening of 4thdecember, before kings'birthday holiday of 5 december (with bars to be closed) a lady of the bar told me she had taken a week off. my idea had flopped! as she had given me a phone number, i tried to reach her. but the line was off.

on december 6, i decided to go by bus to nonkhai, to spend the afternoon there, to walk and read along the mekong river.

there is also a famous good viet restaurant, where i wanted to go.

so i sat and ordered excellent viet rolls.

after 10 mn i suddenly thought it was a mirage: 4 meters in front of me, at another table a girl which could not be anybody else than tooktar, was there with a farang i saw only the back (it appeared to be a nice guy in last 30s).

she could not, not see me : we were quite opposite to eachother. however, she seemed not to notice me. it is true that it was three weeks after our last coit, and that time had passed (and men in her juicy see.). even when the guy went to pay the bill, we were alone. i had not a single eyes look of complicity. i seemed completely unknown of her! of course far of my mind to disturb her in any way. whatever my esteem to suffer!

i was confirmed in the idea that it is a girl who enjoys men's dick on the moment, but do not care more than over her immediate pleasure. all men being equal customers, forgotten after climax action. sure the perfect complexion to do that job without psychological problems: to enjoy sex as it comes and no more! as we do! girls of the same complexion exist!

the other farang had had the same idea than me. especially easy to realise with her car- to take her as escort girl to enjoy time together.

i decided to investigate. by going to the cavern again the week after, if her session with this "customer" came to an end ("customer " was her expression she used when we chatted and that i fully respect). i was curious to know how long that guy had taken her?

but she was not back from monday to wesnesday. so my excited curiosity will never be satisfied!

b) mickey experience:

in the constraint speed dating way, i met this girl in one of the bars at the middle, on the right, in day and night.

she wear a funny hat, was very talkative (in bad english) , and i selected her as she was tall and leggy. to experience a typical isaan girl in my bed.

she started to chose an expansive drink (!). personally under this hot latitude, i drink no alcool. even no beer!

she explained to me in a gibberish language, as far as i understood, that her sister and other members of her family died in the past tsunami. she showed me photos of this sister and other people. with many "sorry, sorry."

ok, but it was not the purpose of my stop-over in this bar!

after ten minutes of this broken conversation, i told her that i wanted to pay the barfine to bring her to my bed st.

she fully agreed of course.

i paid the bill and brought her next door to pannarai.

she took her shower, me too, but always in a talkative diarrhoea, i understood she did not want daty (always with a lot of sorry, sorry.). straight to the main dish, always saying non understandable words mixed with "tsunami", but it did not pass 3 mn she withdraw with always a lot of "sorry, sorry."

i concluded that this girl was completely mad and traumatised by past tsunami.

she even did not ask for money, as clothing her. i was so puzzled by this odd situation, and her verbal diarrhoea, i gave her the 1000 bt anyway, as i was completely upset. it will have been my contribution to victims of tsunami!

this experience reinforced my will to remain far from these foolish bargirls who later on, were calling me by my surname, each time i passed in the street, as i had given it this night. awful of vulgarity.

TigeDeJade
01-06-13, 22:35
udon thani (generalities)

on the way to laos, i started to spend 2 days in udon thani, end of october, to explore the place. especially after having read most of the interesting posts of this site.

for non predictable reasons, i had to come back from vientiane for some additional 8 days beginning of november. but my main occupation at this moment was only marginally sex.

and in consideration of the poor and expansive cost of mongering in laos. (cf my posts on laos) i decided to have a true sex cure in udon thani, excellent for prostate, during the last 15 days of my land arrival visa from laos. first fortnight of december.

at first stay, i had booked with city lodge gh. well located, but pretty noisy outside, that i considered overpriced (700 bt)

in this category, i would suggest top mansion orathome.

however at my further stays, i lodged in a new hotel, also very central of "action" in the bars sector.as the two others, more expansive but inclusive of an international hotel breakfast buffet, swimming pool and sports room: hotel pannarai (i heard it opened only around march 2012, and is clearly competing now with the former and° 1 hotel in udon which was centara.)

rate was 1280 bt beginning of november. they increased to 1480 bt in december. and the hotel is already quite fully booked! excellent service and rooms.

to be clear, i did not come to thailand since mid 1980s when i was going to bkk for business, with no real mongering activity (just discovered patpong soapies). i visited more recently in the 2000 cambodia and vietnam with mongering purposes in cambodia.

but those who will like to understand more my bases of comparison after reading my various posts on udon thani, might read my posts on madagascar with all the pics of the delicious cutties clothed or naked i collected years after years (which remains for me undisputably after rediscovering thl a much better destination in quality and fun) or unknown eritrea where no tourists go; or with few tourists but cheap available 3 holes white pussies: paraguay.

i shall divide my reports in two parts:

bars action (as you will read, very limited in consideration of my tastes, with opposite experiences)

brothels action (my true hobby in consideration of my taste for girls without motherhood and below 25. also with opposite experiences)

bars area is very easy to find : concentrated:

sampantamit st.

day and night.

nutty park.

all that in a small perimeter were we see local white expatriates and white visitors spending days and nights drinking beer and talking with girls.

udon thani : lao brothels (generalities)

my first question to thl specialists is:

is there any town in thl, except udon thani (and marginally nonkhai) to have authentic brothels as herebelow described (with thai, lao, myanmar? cambodia? girls)

brothels area of udon thani is more rep001terred than bars, even if easily reached by foot from the "center" bars and gh farang action area.

after having read posts of hobby affiliates on this site, i had no problem thanks to a kind map to find "soi 2 "

but it took me time to find this "soi fai deng" mentioned by several of you.

this "soi" appears on no map of this site or of tourist office map!

i finally imagined that one of you talking of 300 bt near tot and others talking of specific area for 300 bt brothels. that it was the same place.

i went to explore the tot area and found by myself the famous street!

as the first purpose of this site is to provide useful information for mongers, you will find herebelow maps for location of udon thani brothels. (with the reference of those i visited and reference number of my private story (ies) there)

my general impression was that honestly, i had no interest at all in what seems to fascinate many mongers colleagues: bar girls (i invested my curiosity in one, with success; and in a second in a complete failure (cf posts)

i confess that all these mothers with one or two children, with thai boys who enjoyed when they were fresh, then abandoned them; who are waiting for a farang to bring them money (or, even to be married with. i saw several farangs with their pure thai child or children) induced me only pity but no passion.

i confess that like the thais, i am fond of young pussies between 18 and 20, with tits or belly not yet affected by motherhood.

during my whole stay in udon, i saw only two farangs (one at breakfast in pannarai; another in a coffee shop of central plazza) sharing his time with the kind of escort i am accustomed in madagascar: young fresh cuttie in her young twenties.

as you will read in my posts, i concluded: in roma, do as roman do. i. e. go to the brothels: only place where you find these fresh young cutties. i saw quite only thai guys (usually in their 20s-30s. (even if some farangs like me are coming sometimes as this site demonstrates.) all of you, previous posts writers, my introducers: thank you.

Dextro Sol
01-08-13, 10:07
Thanks for nice reports from Udon Thani Tigedejade. I tried to find the places you talk about in google maps, but I'm not sure I find the right places, please take a look at this link_.

http://goo.gl/maps/MXNOA

To see if I have found the right soi:s

HotShaneHot
01-08-13, 12:31
Thanks for nice reports from Udon Thani Tigedejade. I tried to find the places you talk about in google maps, but I'm not sure I find the right places, please take a look at this link_.

To see if I have found the right soi:sYer it looks about right to me.

The one to the left it about 300 Thai Bart

Have fun.

I will put up some more photos soon from nongkhai. An udonthani

Hots

TigeDeJade
01-10-13, 15:11

To see if I have found the right soi:sYou are perfectly right.

I understand that this site purpose is to bring "sex guide" infos to those who decided to join it.

The infos I provide (beyond my sensual experiences) especially on soi 2 and soi Fai Deng were already mentioned by colleagues, but in a lousy way, just to tell their own life. I provide clear and not vague info just to puzzle the readers.

Accordingly, I was surprised by some private messages which told me that I was guilty to reveal secrets that these happy fews wanted to keep for them, in contradiction with the purpose of the site. Of course it remain of responsability of each of us not to over pay and behave properly in the environment.

Crocodilexp
01-11-13, 19:27
I provide clear and not vague info just to puzzle the readers.Great report, exceptionally informative, indeed that's the purpose of the site.

On the other hand, I hope this post won't being an influx of loud and indiscreet Pattaya Farang traipsing around and making these rather precarious venues so much of a nuisance for locals that the police shuts them down or demands unreasonable bribes (300-500 / pop does not leave much room for tea money). Udon is gentrifying and these places won't last long, I hope they won't be given a fatal push / attention too soon.

Jeff Sinclair
01-12-13, 15:09
Great report, exceptionally informative, indeed that's the purpose of the site.

On the other hand, I hope this post won't being an influx of loud and indiscreet Pattaya Farang traipsing around and making these rather precarious venues so much of a nuisance for locals that the police shuts them down or demands unreasonable bribes (300-500 / pop does not leave much room for tea money). Udon is gentrifying and these places won't last long, I hope they won't be given a fatal push / attention too soon.These small areas exist in most larger thai towns. Usually stocked with girls from over the borders and no visa. They are there to service the thai clients quick in and out so to speak. They have existed long before the GI's found Pattaya in the 60's and will exist until the sun goes down on the land of smiles in my opinion. Where it might change during a periodical clean up is that they will move close down temporarily or not welcome farang as much.

HotShaneHot
01-14-13, 13:03
These small areas exist in most larger thai towns. Usually stocked with girls from over the borders and no visa. They are there to service the thai clients quick in and out so to speak. They have existed long before the GI's found Pattaya in the 60's and will exist until the sun goes down on the land of smiles in my opinion. Where it might change during a periodical clean up is that they will move close down temporarily or not welcome farang as much.I see them come an go all the time

They have been gone for about 2 years now

I did get some from hear long time ago an did post hear too.

Now back for how long don't know!

Get in have fun to it will close down again temporary by the police!

Crocodilexp
01-15-13, 18:51
these small areas exist in most larger thai towns. usually stocked with girls from over the borders and no visa. they are there to service the thai clients quick in and out so to speak.that's how the theory goes, but i never found anything close to the scale of udon in other parts.

in other provincial towns (e. g. plok, khon kaen, chiang mai) , there might be 2-4 venues in one cluster at best, usually costing 600-800 at the lowest end, with girls not looking good. usually there's not even that much, perhaps two rep001tered karaokes bar or soapies with starting price of 1000-1500 or more.

udon's soi fai daeng has 10 different houses. 300 baht per shot, good lookers. and then there are other areas as well, plus the farang bar scene. haven't found anything comparable elsewhere.

anyway, i think most farang would feel rather uncomfortable in such places, while we may be accepted (sometime), those venues geared towards thais.

Luvpuss
01-16-13, 01:04
that's how the theory goes, but i never found anything close to the scale of udon in other parts.

in other provincial towns (e. g. plok, khon kaen, chiang mai) , there might be 2-4 venues in one cluster at best, usually costing 600-800 at the lowest end, with girls not looking good. usually there's not even that much, perhaps two rep001tered karaokes bar or soapies with starting price of 1000-1500 or more.

udon's soi fai daeng has 10 different houses. 300 baht per shot, good lookers. and then there are other areas as well, plus the farang bar scene. haven't found anything comparable elsewhere.

anyway, i think most farang would feel rather uncomfortable in such places, while we may be accepted (sometime) , those venues geared towards thais.many girls on the dating sites from kk. they will meet you at the airport and fuck you good.

otherwise, i thought the rest of the place was shit.

HotShaneHot
01-20-13, 10:35
In nongkhai for the night have seen this Lao lady before and did have a good time so back to see her again.

HotShaneHot
01-20-13, 10:58
In Udonthani an got this one from the bar.

HotShaneHot
01-20-13, 11:19
Going away for a week.

Frist stop nongkhai.

This one is a good friend

And loves to fuck on the side.

I did have a lady stay with me for the night she was go home about six in the morning so I call up my friend she come over just

Before eight. Nice.

Time to get the bus now.

HotShaneHot
01-24-13, 11:31
In Nongkhai for the night.

Having a beer or two.

Pimpa
01-24-13, 18:14
that's how the theory goes, but i never found anything close to the scale of udon in other parts.

anyway, i think most farang would feel rather uncomfortable in such places, while we may be accepted (sometime) , those venues geared towards thais.i have been in chiang mai perhaps half a dozen times. and i always found cute, fairly good looking girls there. but one needs some time to look around, some of the girls are semi-pros

TConor
01-28-13, 01:46

To see if I have found the right soi:sSoi Fai Daeng?

Amjeck
01-29-13, 09:30
Soi Fai Daeng?I was there recently and it was shut down by the police as were the other places on the other sois. This happens periodically in udon.

HotShaneHot
02-08-13, 17:06
Back in udonthani for two nights.

Take a lady from a new bar for ST.

Love Thailand.

HotShaneHot
02-08-13, 17:44
Just take lady number 1 back bar from ST.

Off to the next bar get one more lady for ST.

An back to my hotel.

HotShaneHot
02-08-13, 17:48
Lady number two.

More photos + cum in mouth

HotShaneHot
02-09-13, 13:21
Wow it is the next day and I been going from bar to bar.

To I come to this bar with a lady playing pool.

She was so slim only 40KG.

Wow its been a long time for me to have one like this.

Off we go.

It Travel
02-10-13, 09:17
Lady number two.

More photos + cum in mouthWow. Nice Oral work. Could not avoid commenting.

If you do some anal come to Anal Conoisseur with your pics!

IT

ScorpioProwler
02-10-13, 11:57
I have been a long-term visitor to Bangkok, since the 90's, and have recently enjoyed this site as a reader of its posts. I am been quite fond of the Bangkok massage parlors and will pick up hot free-lancers in the Sukhumvit area.

Anyway, after hearing some positive reports about Udon Thani on this site, I thought the least I could do was to dedicate a few days to exploring Udon Thani this trip. I am in Udon Thani as I write this. I usually don't post on this site because everything's already been said, but there is always a first time.

My observations about Udon Thani:

*The Thai women in the beer bars on Soi Farang here look fairly weather-beaten, like they have been recycled from the Pattaya bar scene after some hard years. Some of them were asking 1, 500 baht for ST, which seemed way out of line.

*There are very few young, hot women in these establishments. The young ones who looked good that I talked to either all had kids or were not available for the bar fine, I. E. They were there to lure guys in for drinks.

*The brothel scene here has been completely shut down since I arrived. When I did walk the main brothel areas the last few nights and tried to talk to some Thai's thugs who were loitering in the area and were less than welcoming, the only consistent word in English that I could understand was "police". The areas were poorly lit and felt pretty uptight. I didn't feel really comfortable walking around in these areas.

*Talking to a few ex-pat's over some beers, they informed me that this happens up here and the police shut down the brothels from time to time. They seemed to indicate that there was a political agenda behind the closings. Even Thaksin's influence was mentioned.

WTF? I wasted a trip up here. I could have still been banging total quality women in Bangkok at a much better value.

Out of desperation last night, I pulled a woman from a bar on "Soi Farang" after paying the bar fine. She looked good until we got back to my place to shower, with her slim legs and big boobs, I thought I had found a reasonable score for the night. She took off her clothes, only to have been hiding a bit of paunch and C-section scar with with some clever dressing. She even smelled funky.

I doubt I would ever choose to come to Udon Thani again when I could be enjoying high value in Bangkok. Even Chiang Mai is better than Udon Thani.

Just my opinion.

Duniawala
02-10-13, 18:20
I have been a long-term visitor to Bangkok, since the 90's, and have recently enjoyed this site as a reader of its posts. I am been quite fond of the Bangkok massage parlors and will pick up hot free-lancers in the Sukhumvit area.

My observations about Udon Thani:. I doubt I would ever choose to come to Udon Thani again when I could be enjoying high value in Bangkok. Even Chiang Mai is better than Udon Thani.

Just my opinion.Just look at the plus side.

You went to a new place. Sometimes you don't get what you are looking for. I am sure apart from the monger scene there must have been something nice about the place.

Be a traveler, not a fly by.

Luvpuss
02-10-13, 18:57
Thanks for the report Scorpio. Sounds like Khon Kaen, which I felt was a total waste of time.

Rjsss212
02-10-13, 22:33
Just look at the plus side.

You went to a new place. Sometimes you don't get what you are looking for. I am sure apart from the monger scene there must have been something nice about the place.

Be a traveler, not a fly by.Why o wise-one why? Why should our new friend be preached-to for not making lemonade when lemonade was not what he came for? WHY?

Please share these pearls that you clearly MUST possess, that our new friend missed on his recent trip?

Titanio
02-10-13, 23:49

Anyway, after hearing some positive reports about Udon Thani on this site, I thought the least I could do was to dedicate a few days to exploring Udon Thani this trip. I am in Udon Thani as I write this. I usually don't post on this site because everything's already been said, but there is always a first time.

I doubt I would ever choose to come to Udon Thani again when I could be enjoying high value in Bangkok. Even Chiang Mai is better than Udon Thani.

Just my opinion.I get the idea that you just had bad luck. I was there a few weeks ago and the 2 brothel areas full of girls with 300 to 800 a pop. I was not so impressed by the Day & Night beerbar area next to my great Pannarai hotel. Also the other farang area did not have so many cuties. But in the bars around there were definitely some gems to be found. Problem is that all newcombers hardly speak a word of English so conversation is a nightmare. But al in all I always enjoy a few days in Udon Thani.

HotShaneHot
02-11-13, 00:50

Just my opinion.[/QUOTE]Hi,

Did you look at Nutty Park?

There is more then soi Farang and I have not taken a lady from day / night for a long time and never pay more then 1000 ST.

Last trip I was get 1 for 500B plus tip for photos.

And 1 for 1000 B

HotShaneHot
02-12-13, 13:18

*The Thai women in the beer bars on Soi Farang here look fairly weather-beaten, like they have been recycled from the Pattaya bar scene after some hard years. Some of them were asking 1, 500 baht for ST, which seemed way out of line.

*There are very few young, hot women in these establishments. The young ones who looked good that I talked to either all had kids or were not available for the bar fine, I. E. They were there to lure guys in for drinks.

*The brothel scene here has been completely shut down since I arrived. When I did walk the main brothel areas the last few nights and tried to talk to some Thai's thugs who were loitering in the area and were less than welcoming, the only consistent word in English that I could understand was "police". The areas were poorly lit and felt pretty uptight. I didn't feel really comfortable walking around in these areas.

*Talking to a few ex-pat's over some beers, they informed me that this happens up here and the police shut down the brothels from time to time. They seemed to indicate that there was a political agenda behind the closings. Even Thaksin's influence was mentioned.

WTF? I wasted a trip up here. I could have still been banging total quality women in Bangkok at a much better value.

Out of desperation last night, I pulled a woman from a bar on "Soi Farang" after paying the bar fine. She looked good until we got back to my place to shower, with her slim legs and big boobs, I thought I had found a reasonable score for the night. She took off her clothes, only to have been hiding a bit of paunch and C-section scar with with some clever dressing. She even smelled funky.

Just my opinion.Udonthani my last trip.

I did ask lady. She was new in bar I ask her how much she say 2, 000

No way.

I end up take lady 21 old and 40 KG.

Wow, nice fuck.

Amjeck
02-13-13, 08:50
Udonthani my last trip.

I did ask lady. She was new in bar I ask her how much she say 2, 000

No way.

I end up take lady 21 old and 40 KG.

Wow, nice fuck.Yah, last time I was in UT I was quoted outrageous prices from girls, and most of them were throwbacks. Way more value in Pattaya IMO.

Ploughman
02-13-13, 10:13
Was in UT from Jan. 31-Feb. 4 or thereabouts, and it was a mixed bag. A number of USA Air Force guys were in town, upsetting the ratios in bar-land but well-behaved as usual. Soi Fae Daeng (the B300 area) was not only shut down but apparently had a high metal fence blocking the view. Soi 2 was still operating. Tried the second place on the right as you head down the street & got a pretty good 19-year-old from Vientiane at B500. Just a fan in the room and a big water barrel in the ensuite, but have seen even more downscale digs. The girl had an expensive-looking purse and a Samsung Galaxy phone, so she was retaining some of the money. Also tried the B800 place, which boasts of air-con rooms (though still not in the greatest of repair). They had the most available girls on that night, though many appeared to be from Laos. If so, then immigration crackdowns or other pretexts could make the whole thing unstable, not unlike what you sometimes see in Malaysia or Singapore.

Didn't see anything I had to take back from Day & Night or the other beer bars, but the stock may have already been unusually depleted by the time I got there. As others noted, those girls are mostly older and on the downslope of the career.

Stayed at the Sritakarn Hotel near the bus station, which has excellent location and a good staff, but rooms of very uneven quality. The first one smelled too mildewy and the second was a bit too close to the street noise. Third room was OK ($13) , but maybe paying the $42 online and going for the Pannarai would have been better.

Given the huge growth in retail / restaurants over the past 4 years (Central Plaza, UD Town, stuff in between) , there hasn't been concurrent growth in the size of the P4P scene, which is still underdeveloped IMO. Without seemingly having planned it, UT has a really strong potential drawcard in that if you stay on either the bar street or near Central Plaza, you can easily walk to dozens of restaurants and stores, two movie complexes, the beer bars and the brothel street, UD Beer City, IT Plaza, Bangkok Hospital, both the central bus and train stations, and most of the farang-run eateries. All without needing even a tuk-tuk. Nong Khai is an easy daytrip (one-way rail fare on the return trip for me was B11) and it's also easy to go to Khon Kaen for the day.

UT also might well be overserved on flights, as I was able to get a BKK-UTH RT at $76 on only a week's notice with Nok Air.

Besides convenience, the Udon Thani appeal for mongerers would include not being as physically crowded and chaotic as Bangkok or Pattaya (having sidewalk space to walk on can be refreshing!) and, above all, the relative lack of tourists there for other reasons. The downside is that summers are hot & steamy, and there still isn't quite enough "there" there on the nightlife.

Luvpuss
02-13-13, 15:42
From my experience, if you are looking for decent girls from these regions, don't go to these regions.

There are some exceptions. I have met them on TLL. To add, most if not all of the girls I met at these places did pull the money card at some point.

But generally, they will go to Pats, Phuket, or BKK to work. Even if not in P4P. There is no money for them in farming and it is very hard work.

As far as these places starting up larger P4P venues. I don't see it. I may be wrong, but I don't think they want to be hookers in public in their home towns.

Amjeck
02-16-13, 18:02

Just my opinion.Yah, sounds like udon.

Channy
02-17-13, 12:35
From my experience, if you are looking for decent girls from these regions, don't go to these regions.You're right Luvpussy, if you want descent girl offering good service by farang standard, isaan is not the place to go, but if you re into MILF and / or dirty cheap price (ever with young cutie) it's a good reason to go there (ever if it's not the good it used to be, but after all Thailand is not just isaan)

I may be wrong, but I don't think they want to be hookers in public in their home towns.Most of the FL, massage girls I used to bonked was coming from another province. Ex nong khai or ubon girl working in khorat.

Cheers

Luvpuss
02-18-13, 23:43
You're right Luvpussy, if you want descent girl offering good service by farang standard, isaan is not the place to go, but if you re into MILF and / or dirty cheap price (ever with young cutie) it's a good reason to go there (ever if it's not the good it used to be, but after all Thailand is not just isaan)

Most of the FL, massage girls I used to bonked was coming from another province. Ex nong khai or ubon girl working in khorat.

CheersOk, thanks. I just don't like the places and will never go back. Spoiled I guess.

Amjeck
02-25-13, 04:03
Ok, thanks. I just don't like the places and will never go back. Spoiled I guess.Agree, not the best place to monger. I've had some of the worst service offered in Isaan. Women just lying there like dead fish with ultra dry cold pussies waiting to get the sex act over as fast as possible. Pattaya still has the best value considering price and service on offer.

Dan Key
03-11-13, 23:12
Went to Khorat for three days over a weekend to check it. Hired a motorcycle and surveyed the facilities, of which there are many. Bargains? Sure, but the general conclusion is : as anywhere, you get what you pay for.

Ginza.

Over the road from the Plaza in Jomsurangyard Road which is probably the centre of Khorat. Well appointed place. I went about 5 times but never partook. Were always only a few in the fishbowl at 1200b, and up to 15 freelancers, some quite attractive, but pricey at 2400b.

New Palace.

Cnr Suranaree and Yotha Rds. About 10 or more in fishbowl 980b. Took what I thought was a cutie, although I have to admit I was fooled by a very well made up face. She must have been wearing a corset. Even before she took it off she began talking about how her husband had dumped her and her two kids aged 10 and 8. Then she warned me about being pung (fat) and let it hang out. Maybe she thought I would feel sorry for her and give her more $, but I just felt like I'the rather cut my losses and go back to the hotel and have a tug.

But we rarely listen to our higher selves talking good sense. So I persisted though the perfunctory bath and the disinterested foreplay, thinking that once I got it in I'the experience something like pleasure or amusement. But, of course, instead I got `Jep, jep. ` I'm not putting her down, I did feel sorry for her. Many of the other girls are apparently from Khon Kaen or elsewhere and just commute for the weekend. But she lived in Khorat which isn't huge so many people probably knew what her line of work was. But I had to cut my losses and politely got dressed and left, pleading a headache.

What were the other ladies like for 980b? You may be thinking. Surveying them on the way out, most were overweight, nearing 40, and not really worth a shot.

Pegasus.

Cnr Thanon Mitraphap and Changpuak Road. I don't know the actual name of this joint. It's on the 12th floor of the old Pegasus Hotel, which is the old dining or function room. The room is spacious and clean and the girls sit pertly on the stage. The rooms on the floor below are the old executive hotel rooms, a bit tatty, but large and clean and with spectacular views over the city (if the view in the bed isn't enough). I went about 3pm, so there were only about 6 girls, but at least 3 were gorgeous. I picked one with a winning smile and seemingly sweet nature.

What followed was an hour and half of truly GFE professional attention. No anal (but I didn't try). What was rare outside BKK was that she morphed her attentions to my needs. It was just my body language which seemed to suggest that I wanted it slow and loving, and she dealt it in spades, slowly building the passion through hugging and gentle petting and DFK to BBBJ and dining at the Y until rutting in every position etc.

Magic. And 1800b. Don't know if the price goes up at night.

?

On the left half a kilo further west along Suranee Road from New Palace. The sign is only in Thai, so you have to recognise the `nuat` (massage) in the sign, but it's clear what it is. No windows, largeish carpark, flashing lights and Johnny Walker ads.

Mongering doesn't come much cheaper than this. Or more desperate. I was quoted 500b. About 12 in the fishbowl. The women were probably so poor they couldn't even afford a few sparkly little clothes and accessories. Or maybe some Thai men like women looking overweight, unkempt and dressed in rags. It was just sad.

What is surprising about Khorat is that `nuat piset` (special massage) is so prolific. I was just there for 3 days noodling about, and apart from a couple of old blokes with Thai wives half their age in the streets, I didn't see any farang or tourists. So there are probably plenty more massage joints which aren't obvious to farang in this burg with only about 250, 000 souls. One must conclude that, if Khorat is a reasonable sample:

• The sex business in Thailand is even bigger than we thought.

• Apart from parts of BKK and Pattaya, most of the market is domestic, ie for Thais.

• The wives in Khorat and everywhere else must turn a blind eye. Yet the evidence of truly epic infidelity is so obvious.

Amjeck
03-13-13, 05:43
Went to Khorat for three days over a weekend to check it. Hired a motorcycle and surveyed the facilities, of which there are many. Bargains? Sure, but the general conclusion is : as anywhere, you get what you pay for.

Ginza.

Over the road from the Plaza in Jomsurangyard Road which is probably the centre of Khorat. Well appointed place. I went about 5 times but never partook. Were always only a few in the fishbowl at 1200b, and up to 15 freelancers, some quite attractive, but pricey at 2400b.

New Palace.

Cnr Suranaree and Yotha Rds. About 10 or more in fishbowl 980b. Took what I thought was a cutie, although I have to admit I was fooled by a very well made up face. She must have been wearing a corset. Even before she took it off she began talking about how her husband had dumped her and her two kids aged 10 and 8. Then she warned me about being pung (fat) and let it hang out. Maybe she thought I would feel sorry for her and give her more $, but I just felt like I'the rather cut my losses and go back to the hotel and have a tug.

But we rarely listen to our higher selves talking good sense. So I persisted though the perfunctory bath and the disinterested foreplay, thinking that once I got it in I'the experience something like pleasure or amusement. But, of course, instead I got `Jep, jep. ` I'm not putting her down, I did feel sorry for her. Many of the other girls are apparently from Khon Kaen or elsewhere and just commute for the weekend. But she lived in Khorat which isn't huge so many people probably knew what her line of work was. But I had to cut my losses and politely got dressed and left, pleading a headache.

What were the other ladies like for 980b? You may be thinking. Surveying them on the way out, most were overweight, nearing 40, and not really worth a shot.

Pegasus.

Cnr Thanon Mitraphap and Changpuak Road. I don't know the actual name of this joint. It's on the 12th floor of the old Pegasus Hotel, which is the old dining or function room. The room is spacious and clean and the girls sit pertly on the stage. The rooms on the floor below are the old executive hotel rooms, a bit tatty, but large and clean and with spectacular views over the city (if the view in the bed isn't enough). I went about 3pm, so there were only about 6 girls, but at least 3 were gorgeous. I picked one with a winning smile and seemingly sweet nature.

What followed was an hour and half of truly GFE professional attention. No anal (but I didn't try). What was rare outside BKK was that she morphed her attentions to my needs. It was just my body language which seemed to suggest that I wanted it slow and loving, and she dealt it in spades, slowly building the passion through hugging and gentle petting and DFK to BBBJ and dining at the Y until rutting in every position etc.

Magic. And 1800b. Don't know if the price goes up at night.

?

On the left half a kilo further west along Suranee Road from New Palace. The sign is only in Thai, so you have to recognise the `nuat` (massage) in the sign, but it's clear what it is. No windows, largeish carpark, flashing lights and Johnny Walker ads.

Mongering doesn't come much cheaper than this. Or more desperate. I was quoted 500b. About 12 in the fishbowl. The women were probably so poor they couldn't even afford a few sparkly little clothes and accessories. Or maybe some Thai men like women looking overweight, unkempt and dressed in rags. It was just sad.

What is surprising about Khorat is that `nuat piset` (special massage) is so prolific. I was just there for 3 days noodling about, and apart from a couple of old blokes with Thai wives half their age in the streets, I didn't see any farang or tourists. So there are probably plenty more massage joints which aren't obvious to farang in this burg with only about 250, 000 souls. One must conclude that, if Khorat is a reasonable sample:

• The sex business in Thailand is even bigger than we thought.

• Apart from parts of BKK and Pattaya, most of the market is domestic, ie for Thais.

• The wives in Khorat and everywhere else must turn a blind eye. Yet the evidence of truly epic infidelity is so obvious.What about the SW scene?

Opebo
03-13-13, 12:53
Ginza.

Over the road from the Plaza in Jomsurangyard Road which is probably the centre of Khorat. Well appointed place. I went about 5 times but never partook. Were always only a few in the fishbowl at 1200b, and up to 15 freelancers, some quite attractive, but pricey at 2400b.Normally we call those 'sideliners'.

Pegasus

What followed was an hour and half of truly GFE professional attention. No anal (but I didn't try). What was rare outside BKK was that she morphed her attentions to my needs. It was just my body language which seemed to suggest that I wanted it slow and loving, and she dealt it in spades, slowly building the passion through hugging and gentle petting and DFK to BBBJ and dining at the Y until rutting in every position etc.You're incredibly lucky, especially on the DFK point. Service in Ab Aum Nuats is generally fairly mediocre.

The wives in Khorat and everywhere else must turn a blind eye. Yet the evidence of truly epic infidelity is so obvious.Haha, fidelity is a nonsense concept from the West. Alas it may be taking hold here like so many other negative things. Such as being on time, 'democracy', wearing trousers, etc. But for now it isn't de rigueur.

I doubt I would ever choose to come to Udon Thani again when I could be enjoying high value in Bangkok. Even Chiang Mai is better than Udon Thani.The entire attraction of Udon Thani is the Lao girl, in the Lao girl brothel. If they're closed or not to your liking (good looks, poor service) , than yes, Udon is nothing special. Not sure what is 'high value' in Bangkok. Always seems entirely unaffordable to me there.

HotShaneHot
03-15-13, 08:35
On me way to nongkhai I go to seka get a lady that I meet on TLL she is a freebie.

She did just turn 30

HotShaneHot
03-15-13, 08:39
My freebie lady fucked her about 6 times two of them was cum in mouth.

HotShaneHot
04-09-13, 20:03
Just been meet lady from date site.

It say she 19 year old.

When we meet she is now 22 why old. Umm.

Ok never mind did take back to room for some hot sex.

And wow it was nice.

Then she fuck off an not tell me? Ok cool go out an get more fun.

HotShaneHot
04-10-13, 02:00
New lady in bar.

HotShaneHot
04-10-13, 02:08
Same new lady.

Titanio
04-10-13, 22:43
Same new lady.Very interesting just to know which bar you found this gem, as I have not yet seen them like this in any Udon Thani bar so far.

HotShaneHot
04-13-13, 12:24
Very interesting just to know which bar you found this gem, as I have not yet seen them like this in any Udon Thani bar so far.Hello,

Wate to next week.

I have got lots more post to put in.

This lady I did get again the next day

To shave that pussy then fuck it with photos too.

The same day I did get a new 19 why old lady.

And at night time a lady to a lady from same bar with pic of fucking her in pussy an ass.

Love Thailand.

It's more FUN in Thailand. And cheaper then the phi.

HotShaneHot
04-16-13, 11:45
In udon

Got this lady from a new bar only 19 why old and

$500 S / T

HotShaneHot
04-16-13, 12:09
Same lady

The next day.

Shaving her pussy

Pute Nut
04-16-13, 19:34
It's more FUN in Thailand. And cheaper then the phi.Agree, with the recent price increases in PH ("sin tax" etc) the 3rd world dump is much less competetive nowadays.

HotShaneHot
04-17-13, 02:15
The lady I take home for L / T.

Was good fun.

Blow job.

Pussy.

Ass.

The lot.

HotShaneHot
04-17-13, 02:45
New lady in bar.

I just love the look on there face when you put it in the ass.

Ralph Kramden
04-17-13, 13:09
Nice job on that shave. Gillette or Schick?

Member #4387
04-18-13, 02:16
New lady in bar.

I just love the look on there face when you put it in the ass.don't take this the wrong way as I love those ass pics a great deal but I see you rubbered up entering vagina and derubbered when entering ass. I usually do it opposite but not with regulars ofcourse then I go derubbered all the way. Nice contribution HotShane.

HotShaneHot
04-18-13, 03:35
don't take this the wrong way as I love those ass pics a great deal but I see you rubbered up entering vagina and derubbered when entering ass. I usually do it opposite but not with regulars ofcourse then I go derubbered all the way. Nice contribution HotShane.Yer you are right.

I was take it off.

Then keep fucking her to cum in pussy.

Hots

HarigeHarry
04-19-13, 01:24
Yer you are right.

I was take it off.

Then keep fucking her to cum in pussy.

HotsSorry, just had to react. And don't take this the wrong way I'm not judging you but just want to know: you do realize how risky it is to have unprotected ANAL sex with a Thai lady of the night? Just wondering why anyone would take such risk? Again, not judging your or attacking you in any way, just would like to hear your opinion. No you won't die of HIV these days but having that disease is a big thing man.

HarigeHarry
04-20-13, 03:37
Why bullshit?

The only reason to ask the question is because you don't approve and are judging what he does. You think it is stupid. Right?If I just wanted to say it's stupid and didn't approve, then I'd just say that, wouldn't that make more sense?

No, the reason I'm asking is that I'm sincerely interested why anyone would take such a risk. I'm sure he understands that if you want to get HIV, then the best way to go around is having anal unprotected sex with a Thai hooker. That's why I think it's interesting to hear why anyone would do that.

HotShaneHot
04-23-13, 14:10
Well hots is off to BKK then Pattaya.

Hope to get lots of photos for you all.

As you all seam to like pic of me bare back in the pussy an ass.

I will do my best to get more for you.

Love Thailand

More fun hear and cheaper too.

Akumas
04-23-13, 14:45
Shane, I love your work. Keep up the great photos. I see you enjoy the farang bars of Udon Thani and Nong Khai. Do you ever venture to the infamous brothels in Udon? I didn't have much luck with the farang bar scene in Udon and much preferred the local haunts.

Luvpuss
04-23-13, 18:58
Well hots is off to BKK then Pattaya.

Hope to get lots of photos for you all.

As you all seam to like pic of me bare back in the pussy an ass.

I will do my best to get more for you.

Love Thailand

More fun hear and cheaper too.Yes, those are great photos.

Try and get a good one of cum dripping out of ass. I love those.

Thanks

Amjeck
04-24-13, 06:08
If I just wanted to say it's stupid and didn't approve, then I'd just say that, wouldn't that make more sense?

No, the reason I'm asking is that I'm sincerely interested why anyone would take such a risk. I'm sure he understands that if you want to get HIV, then the best way to go around is having anal unprotected sex with a Thai hooker. That's why I think it's interesting to hear why anyone would do that.Especially in Udon! Udon has some of the highest rate of hiv in the country amongst the working girls. Definitely a hiv risk region.

Akumas
04-24-13, 07:55
Especially in Udon! Udon has some of the highest rate of hiv in the country amongst the working girls. Definitely a hiv risk region.This is concerning. Are you able to elaborate? Where did you hear about this?

BionicMan
04-24-13, 09:19
There is a specific forum to discuss the danger of HIV and the positive side of safe sex. Why you guys do not debate it there?

We all know there is no area of the world that is HIV-free or not risky.

We all know BB gives some more chances to get a STD

HotShaneHot
04-25-13, 05:30
In Udon

Go to my hotel meet my friend that live there he make a phone call.

To a lady he know

Have some beers then up to room

HotShaneHot
04-25-13, 05:49
Ok going to the bar.

And see lady with big tits.

Ok got to play with them.

HotShaneHot
04-25-13, 05:54
Ok go back same bar with big tits.

Then take an old duck home but good fuck.

Akumas
04-25-13, 11:39
Shane, where do you spend most of you time in Udon? Nutty Park, Day and Night etc?

HotShaneHot
04-26-13, 09:21
Shane, where do you spend most of you time in Udon? Nutty Park, Day and Night etc?No

The bars at the end of that soi Internet shop / come bar and more fun too.

There is about 4 bars there

And the soi that ruysuk is on.

Adunyaded Road two bars there near the lights have some young lady's too.

Hots

Dajudge
04-26-13, 17:05
Shane, I love your work. Keep up the great photos. I see you enjoy the farang bars of Udon Thani and Nong Khai. Do you ever venture to the infamous brothels in Udon? I didn't have much luck with the farang bar scene in Udon and much preferred the local haunts.Where are those infamous brothels located?

Dajudge
05-06-13, 14:35
I plan a trip to Surin in Isaan and seek information on the mongering scene. Anything goes. Anybody out there?

HotShaneHot
05-06-13, 15:13
Where are those infamous brothels located?The one that is all way open.

Is the one near the tot tower.

Go back and look at some old reportst hear you will see.

And how to get get there to.

It is a 300B fuck lady is 18 why old from lao sexy to.

It like a fuck am go.

Titanio
05-07-13, 22:44
Where are those infamous brothels located?When you have once been there it is very simple, otherwise you struggle. On Google Maps find Udon Dutsadi road, go north until soi 2, (Udon dutsadi 2, that is just before crossing with Wattananuwong road) , go right into Soi 2, no signs but you will see on Google Maps and walk to the end of the soi and you are there. Have fun.

I dunno why so many guys here have difficulties to explain how to get to a certain spot.

Dajudge
05-10-13, 13:53
I plan a trip to Surin in Isaan and seek information on the mongering scene. Anything goes. Anybody out there?Gone there, dunnit.

Places to go are Soi Kola near the Thong Turin hotel (didn't have time to see if they still have a fishbowl) , the area around the bus station, and the area around the railway station. There are many massage parlors offering full service but at varying quality. Generally cheaper than Hua Hin and Bangkok.

HotShaneHot
06-15-13, 05:21
Back in Nongkhai.

Lady from TLL

HotShaneHot
06-15-13, 11:37
In Nongkhai day 2.

An afternoon root.

Before go out 28y old fuck pussy an ass and photos.

HotShaneHot
06-16-13, 02:10
Two ladys from a bar.

Amjeck
06-16-13, 18:38
Where are those infamous brothels located?I was just there a week ago and everything is closed down. Cops shut it down again. Locals say it won't be open again for awhile.

Titanio
06-16-13, 23:06
Two ladys from a barHotShaneHot,

As NongKai is fairly streched out from the railway station to the other end of town, with quite a number of parallel streets, it would be nice if you can give an indication in which bars or area you found these gems. With Udon I have no problem at all, but never do a daytrip to Nongkai as I don't know where to go for any action. Please be so kind to help me and all other interested out a bit.

Thanks

HotShaneHot
06-17-13, 03:18
HotShaneHot,

As NongKai is fairly streched out from the railway station to the other end of town, with quite a number of parallel streets, it would be nice if you can give an indication in which bars or area you found these gems. With Udon I have no problem at all, but never do a daytrip to Nongkai as I don't know where to go for any action. Please be so kind to help me and all other interested out a bit. Thanks.Ok,

You will find them in udon same Soi as Daynight but up end of Soi in internet shop.

In Nongkhai you will find lots of bars in same Soi as the White Inn hotel.

Hots

Titanio
06-17-13, 23:07
Ok,

You will find them in udon same Soi as Daynight but up end of Soi in internet shop.

In Nongkhai you will find lots of bars in same Soi as the White Inn hotel.

HotsThanks for intel. In Nong Khai I never looked any further than on Mi Chai Road and the other parallel street closer to the river. In Udon I know Samphan Thamit Road quite well but I don't think I have ever seen an internet shop, ah maybe when walking in direction of Prajak Sillapakom Road on the right hand side. Problem is probably that I never visit an internetshop when staying there in the Pannarai Hotel, and the Irish Clock before. I will check in a month's time.

Thanks

HotShaneHot
06-28-13, 06:21
Back in town.

Having some fun.

Round one.

HotShaneHot
06-28-13, 09:44
Round 2.

Fuck an cum in mouth again

HotShaneHot
06-28-13, 10:03
Time to go out up town.

This time I take her undies off more fun in Thailand.

HotShaneHot
06-28-13, 10:22
Back in hotel room.

Time for round 3

Pussy to ass. Ass to mouth.

HotShaneHot
06-28-13, 10:35
Round 4 of 6.

Time for some leo.

Leo in pussy.

Leo in ass.

Leo in ass me in pussy.

Cum on tits.

Frankypanky
06-29-13, 00:22
Back in hotel room.

Time for round 3

Pussy to ass. Ass to mouth.You had a good time with that lady, mate! Thanks for sharing!

HotShaneHot
06-29-13, 03:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

It Travel
06-29-13, 07:46
Back in hotel room.

Time for round 3

Pussy to ass. Ass to mouth.Will post links on Anal Conoisseurs!

BionicMan
06-29-13, 08:15
Back in town.

Having some fun.

Round one.Just for the sake of the knowledge, from what kind of a place did you pick her up? Bar? MP? FL? Not much needed to know for where, but the type of place. Thsnks

HotShaneHot
06-29-13, 08:51
The next day.

Same lady getting ready for the main event.

HotShaneHot
06-29-13, 09:16
For the main event.

I did see this a long time ago hear. Was it you. It travel? I not remember.

But it was the best video an photos I have see her.

So it did take me time to find lady to do it.

But I did for get about the chat.

So it was a blow job. Some riming. Cum in mouth. Put cum in cup.

Mmmm wow love it.

Ok, what can she do next?

Give me some iders ok I will try do it.

Cunning Stunt
06-30-13, 10:10
I did see this a long time ago hear. Was it you. It travel? I not remember.Looks like a series of pics / vid stills I posted some time ago on the Philippines PG of the renowned Analyn and myself having fun with a champagne flute.

Excellent series of hardcore pics as always, Hots.

Sid70
06-30-13, 10:49
For the main event.

I did see this a long time ago hear. Was it you. It travel? I not remember.

But it was the best video an photos I have see her.

So it did take me time to find lady to do it.

But I did for get about the chat.

So it was a blow job. Some riming. Cum in mouth. Put cum in cup.

Mmmm wow love it.

Ok, what can she do next?

Give me some iders ok I will try do it.Here a new idea for you. Go to the super-market and buy some food to play with. There are many possibilities, be creative.

HotShaneHot
06-30-13, 15:00
Looks like a series of pics / vid stills I posted some time ago on the Philippines PG of the renowned Analyn and myself having fun with a champagne flute.

Excellent series of hardcore pics as always, Hots.Wow.

Thank you.

I still look me as a newbie hear.

I try hard to get good hot photos.

For all to see.

Try do same as before me an more.

Hots

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Opebo
06-30-13, 18:33
Visited a few times recently - still some cute girls around there, but alas there are a lot more cops in the area, so your chances are about 50/50 of finding girls or cops in situ. Same old story, crackdowns and more crackdowns. Price remains about 600 for youngish but so-so lookers, 800-1,000 for the few really cute ones (if you're lucky enough to see any). 500 or less for the old bags.

Psychman
07-01-13, 01:39
Visited a few times recently - still some cute girls around there, but alas there are a lot more cops in the area, so your chances are about 50/50 of finding girls or cops in situ. Same old story, crackdowns and more crackdowns. Price remains about 600 for youngish but so-so lookers, 800-1,000 for the few really cute ones (if you're lucky enough to see any). 500 or less for the old bags.Thanks for the report. Any sense of how the talent is in the beer bars around the Pullman? How is Cleos's these days? Will be there in a few weeks.

Opebo
07-01-13, 20:18
Thanks for the report. Any sense of how the talent is in the beer bars around the Pullman? How is Cleos's these days? Will be there in a few weeks.

Psychman the talent looks about the same as always there around the Pullman - just so-so looking and mostly not spring chickens. But not terrible. I've never tried to deal with anyone around there, just walked past - are they available by bar-fine? As for Cleo's yes, its still there, but I haven't been inside in ages.

Psychman
07-02-13, 02:15
Psychman the talent looks about the same as always there around the Pullman - just so-so looking and mostly not spring chickens. But not terrible. I've never tried to deal with anyone around there, just walked past - are they available by bar-fine? As for Cleo's yes, its still there, but I haven't been inside in ages.Yes, the women in the beer bars around the Pullman at available. It was a 300 or 400 barfine, plus ST / LG free for the women (but you know that, sorry for being captain obvious, more for others who might not know). In my two trips to KK over the last couple of years, I have bar fined perhaps five women or so from the beer bars. As you said, the talent is hit and miss, and the average age probably is north of 30.

I was in Cleos in January, and had four LG. Three were fantastic, one just average. Not cheap, but a nice treat when staying at the Pullman.

Bumholes1
07-02-13, 10:10
[QUOTE=Psychman; 1441149.

I was in Cleos in January, and had four LG. Three were fantastic, one just average. Not cheap, but a nice treat when staying at the Pullman.[/QUOTE]

LG? Do you mean LT as opposed to ST?

HotShaneHot
07-02-13, 12:38
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Psychman
07-02-13, 19:24
LG? Do you mean LT as opposed to ST?Yes, LT, Long time. Sorry for the typo.

TConor
07-04-13, 01:40
Here a new idea for you. Go to the super-market and buy some food to play with. There are many possibilities, be creative.And they do have some fantastic carrots here for dp action.

HotShaneHot
07-14-13, 08:22
In Udonthani with my GF of the week.

HotShaneHot
07-14-13, 08:40
Now it's time to cum and get some ass.

HotShaneHot
07-14-13, 08:53
Ok time to go next bar.

Look new lady.

It Travel
07-16-13, 08:10
Now it's time to cum and get some ass.Could not avoid to post a link in Anal Conoisseurs. That is a work!

Next time cum on her face and feed her with a tea spoon! And send us the pics!

IT

HotShaneHot
07-16-13, 08:34
Could not avoid to post a link in Anal Conoisseurs. That is a work!

Next time cum on her face and feed her with a tea spoon! And send us the pics!

ITYes, I been think about that I will do it next week.

Hots

HotShaneHot
07-25-13, 02:21
Time to eat off the tea spoon.

Round 1

HotShaneHot
07-25-13, 02:46
Round 2.

Cum and spoon yummy.

HotShaneHot
07-25-13, 02:59
Time now to try that virgin ass.

Will use the K Y.

HotShaneHot
07-25-13, 03:16
I am ready to get a blow job. But Hun use some ice please.

Wow nice.

Put some ice in your pussy and I will fuck you.