PDA

View Full Version : Isaan Region (including Udon Thani, KK, Khorat)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

HotShaneHot
02-26-14, 05:30
Those are tiny titties!Yes

And pussy is too.

HotShaneHot
02-26-14, 08:08
I see this one every two weeks.

HotShaneHot
02-27-14, 01:07
Time to finger pussy and ass.

HotShaneHot
02-27-14, 04:54
Ready for some fucking.

CockTeased
02-27-14, 15:52
You're the Isaan farang stud Hots. Nice photos. Which hole do you like the best Hots? I've never tried anal, but maybe, maybe this trip if she's stuck up. Arriving to TH next week.

HotShaneHot
02-28-14, 02:23
Bend over hun.

HotShaneHot
02-28-14, 02:30
You're the Isaan farang stud Hots. Nice photos. Which hole do you like the best Hots? I've never tried anal, but maybe, maybe this trip if she's stuck up. Arriving to TH next week.I did my load in this one ass.

Koolkid
02-28-14, 10:31
I was driving my motorbike down Adunyadet road and noticed an African lady
wearing mini dress and high heel shoes walking down the road.

I pulled over, and she waved me to go over to the soi she was walking down.

Not sure what number soi. I did not bother, but are African women up here selling it?

Can't imagine her being a tourist and walking.
around in this area.

HotShaneHot
02-28-14, 12:53
I was driving my motorbike down Adunyadet road and noticed an African lady.

Wearing mini dress and high heel shoes walking down the road.

I pulled over, and she waved me to go over to the soi she was walking down.

Not sure what number soi. I did not bother, but are African women up here selling it?

Can't imagine her being a tourist and walking.

Around in this area.I have never seen before.

Maybe from Pattaya looking to see if it good to work in Udon?

Blorean
02-28-14, 19:23
I did my load in this one ass.Good arse hole.

HotShaneHot
03-03-14, 07:56
Its time to go to Nongkhai now lots of hot ladies.

HotShaneHot
03-04-14, 01:35
Arr. That's better.

HotShaneHot
03-04-14, 01:45
Nice pussy.

HotShaneHot
03-05-14, 01:39
I know what's going to happen next.

HotShaneHot
03-05-14, 05:15
Pull your panties down.

Titanio
03-05-14, 06:54
This road trip spent a few days in boring but relaxing Udon Thani of all places again. Explored all the bars between Viking and the ATM bar on the corner of Day & Night. Most of then quite depressive and no atmosphere at all. Same with the bars further up the road. And the bar with the few lovely girls next to the Sportsbar has gone since Sportsbar, which is OK for a chat, has extended. But around the corner is Sisters2! Lady owner or manager is from Krabi and it looks as she has half of her family from the South working there. No typical Isan girls but really good looking and well behaved girls in there. A real fun bar with very reasonable prices.

One point of attention in Sisters2 from what a guy told me. Girls will no go with customers as they tell you that after bar closes they go to work in Sisters1, the karaoke bar that is open until 6 am. But that is not the truth, they will tell that as an valid excuse when they don't like you. Lovely girl May told me that guy was asking her already 3 nights but she refused with the excuse as mentioned. Have fun!

HotShaneHot
03-06-14, 01:25
This road trip spent a few days in boring but relaxing Udon Thani of all places again. Explored all the bars between Viking and the ATM bar on the corner of Day & Night. Most of then quite depressive and no atmosphere at all. Same with the bars further up the road. And the bar with the few lovely girls next to the Sportsbar has gone since Sportsbar, which is OK for a chat, has extended. But around the corner is Sisters2! Lady owner or manager is from Krabi and it looks as she has half of her family from the South working there. No typical Isan girls but really good looking and well behaved girls in there. A real fun bar with very reasonable prices.

One point of attention in Sisters2 from what a guy told me. Girls will no go with customers as they tell you that after bar closes they go to work in Sisters1, the karaoke bar that is open until 6 am. But that is not the truth, they will tell that as an valid excuse when they don't like you. Lovely girl May told me that guy was asking her already 3 nights but she refused with the excuse as mentioned. Have fun!There is lots of nice girls around Viking to Sports Bar.

The ATM bar is a ladyboy bar.

HotShaneHot
03-06-14, 01:33
She loves to fuck.

HotShaneHot
03-06-14, 04:48
Open your top hun.

Koolkid
03-06-14, 09:58
I have never seen before.

Maybe from Pattaya looking to see if it good to work in Udon?It was Soi 2 she walked down, just went past and had a look. So yes maybe

You are right.

HotShaneHot
03-07-14, 01:21
Start fucking with your panties on.

HotShaneHot
03-07-14, 01:30
Getting a blow job.

HotShaneHot
03-08-14, 02:03
Now I like to fuck your ass.

HotShaneHot
03-10-14, 06:00
Some more ass.

Semper48
03-13-14, 03:43
What houses are still up and running now? Went for a scan in and around the "secret sois" but didn't see anything of interest. There seemed to be an inventory sale from a former house at the bottom of soi 2, but that was all I could see happening. I only spent 10 minutes and didn't talk / ask to anybody, so mine isn't a thorough investigation. Latest reports please?

Crocodilexp
03-13-14, 04:38
HotShaneHot, with all due respect, your pictures are great, but they belong to the Photo Gallery thread (yes, Thailand section has such a place).

99% of your posts do not provide any info whatsoever on finding girls in Issan specifically, and they simply pollute this specific thread by being off-topic. Moreover, they're so numerous they flood the thread and make more useful stuff less visible (I always open it in hope of more info on Issan places, but find just pics).

Don't take this wrong, your pics are cool and all, but given the quantity you post compared to the lack of info posted by anyone else, I think not appropriate for the Issan thread.

HotShaneHot
03-13-14, 05:43
HotShaneHot, with all due respect, your pictures are great, but they belong to the Photo Gallery thread (yes, Thailand section has such a place).

99% of your posts do not provide any info whatsoever on finding girls in Issan specifically, and they simply pollute this specific thread by being off-topic. Moreover, they're so numerous they flood the thread and make more useful stuff less visible (I always open it in hope of more info on Issan places, but find just pics).

Don't take this wrong, your pics are cool and all, but given the quantity you post compared to the lack of info posted by anyone else, I think not appropriate for the Issan thread.All the info is there if you can read and with maps too.

Go back an read.

HotShaneHot
03-13-14, 05:57
New Lao lady in Nongkhai.

Good sex too.

Bart1
03-13-14, 08:13

Don't take this wrong, your pics are cool and all, but given the quantity you post compared to the lack of info posted by anyone else, I think not appropriate for the Issan thread.I agree with your very discrete suggestion

Run Mann
03-13-14, 11:20
I agree with your very discrete suggestionWhat's so discrete about it? No one here can argue about the right section for any topic on here anymore, just look at the BKK section. Everything is posted wherever as there is little or no moderation, just roll with it.

Semper48
03-13-14, 14:32
What's the status on Soi 2 and other sites? Been scouting a little (during daytime) , couldn't see what I was looking for. Closed now?

HotShaneHot
03-14-14, 01:14
What's the status on Soi 2 and other sites? Been scouting a little (during daytime), couldn't see what I was looking for. Closed now?Soi 2 open after 9:00 pm at night.

TOT tower is open all day.

Semper48
03-14-14, 12:03
Soi 2 open after 9:00 pm at night.

TOT tower is open all day.Thanks HSH. What are the "right prices" at these venues now?

I see on the main road, close to Soi 2 a light blue and white place, with a lot of Christmas lights after dark (and sometimes some hotties sitting outside, but not recently). What kind of place is this? Haven't been able to check it out, as the wife has been with me each time I see it open.

HotShaneHot
03-17-14, 05:03
Thanks HSH. What are the "right prices" at these venues now?

I see on the main road, close to Soi 2 a light blue and white place, with a lot of Christmas lights after dark (and sometimes some hotties sitting outside, but not recently). What kind of place is this? Haven't been able to check it out, as the wife has been with me each time I see it open.I have not been for long time last time it was 300 BART.

HotShaneHot
03-17-14, 05:04
Nice Lao lady in Nongkhai.

Semper48
03-17-14, 15:17
I have not been for long time last time it was 300 BART.Some action in the middle of the day. Not tried and tested yet.

HotShaneHot
03-18-14, 05:18
New lady in Nongkhai 21 year old.

HotShaneHot
03-19-14, 02:05
Having fun in Nongkhai.

There is lots of ladys now in Nongkhai.

HotShaneHot
03-19-14, 02:13
Love going to Nongkhai now.

HotShaneHot
03-19-14, 07:18
Nice new lady in Nongkhai with big tits.

SirWilliam4
03-19-14, 15:24
Nice new lady in Nongkhai with big tits.Great photos, HSH. I go to Nong Khai occasionally and have never found the "neighborhood" for these ladies. Would you please be good enough to provide location information, perhaps a street name or two, and some directions.

Much appreciated.

SW

HotShaneHot
03-20-14, 01:26
More of nice pussy I got.

HotShaneHot
03-20-14, 04:00
Love this pussy.

HotShaneHot
03-20-14, 07:26
Great photos, HSH. I go to Nong Khai occasionally and have never found the "neighborhood" for these ladies. Would you please be good enough to provide location information, perhaps a street name or two, and some directions.

Much appreciated.

SWThe soi with about 10 bars 15. 20 lades.

HotShaneHot
03-20-14, 07:30
Go to Wan's bar after 5:00pm she has some ladys too and food.

SirWilliam4
03-20-14, 15:43
The soi with about 10 bars 15. 20 lades.Excellent information. Many thanks HSH

HotShaneHot
03-21-14, 02:05
More hot pussy.

Ploughman
03-21-14, 07:17
Always encouraging to hear about some P4P upcountry. I didn't do the Udon Thani sidetrip on my most-recent trip but felt the usual feelings that Bangkok pricing is out of control and the gawkers are ruining Soi Cowboy and Nana, and in 10 years those places will have an altered business model where girls don't need to go out to make money, they'll want tips just for you looking at them like in the USA, and the customers will be mostly gawkers based on the FORMER nightlife reputation of the city.

And Pattaya, which used to be the containment zone and monger bastion, is being overrun by people there for other reasons (such as being in a nationality that's not welcome in many other tourist places due to low budgets or other stereotype). One day they could decide they no longer need the bars or mongerers, and trying to force them out would bring more revenue from others (e. G. Russian families, Chinese shoppers) than it would lose. As is, it seems like the old monger infrastructure there is being slowly turfed out.

So there's a case to be made for Udon or some other place (but probably Udon) providing some kind of low-key alternative in a low-cost place that lacks tourists being there for other reasons. Udon can also be a refreshing change of pace in that there's much more elbow room and you're not overwhelmed by decisions about what to do, where to eat or which bar to try because there's not such a plethora of options. The city's slogan should be "Just barely enough."

Semper48
03-21-14, 14:58
Finally took a plunge today. Nice 20 yr old Lao girl of Jap ancestry. Petite with perfect tits (and I mean perfect) 30 mins for 400 bht. Had a nice talk, lucky I speak a little Thai. She wouldn't blow me, but asked for a tip. I told her I would come again soon. Would she blow me then? Sure! Ok, I will give you a tip then (when I get what I want). All good.

HotShaneHot
03-24-14, 04:57
Love this pussy.

HotShaneHot
03-24-14, 05:09
This 21 year old is a good root.

HotShaneHot
03-24-14, 13:13
Its about time to see some nice woman back in Nongkhai.

HotShaneHot
03-24-14, 13:18
Nongkhai is back on the map.

This hot girl is from Lao.

Ralph Kramden
03-24-14, 14:09
Love this pussy.HSH.

Is that a giant clit at the top or a lobe of skin that looks like one?

Cheers.

Ralph

HotShaneHot
03-25-14, 01:36
Hot Lao girl.

HotShaneHot
03-25-14, 01:38
It's getting windy in my room.

Pro Fesseur
03-25-14, 04:20
I have not been for long time last time it was 300 BART.It's 400 baht per session (about 30 min.) now in this area.

HotShaneHot
03-25-14, 13:30
It's 400 baht per session (about 30 min.) now in this area.Yes I think so I not been for long time.

HotShaneHot
03-25-14, 13:59
She was ask for 1.5 Long time.

We did fuck 4 times over night.

Mmm nice.

Pak Mike
03-25-14, 21:50
She was ask for 1. 5 Long time.

We did fuck 4 times over night.

Mmm nice.Delicious. My kinda gal! Good work.

HotShaneHot
03-26-14, 01:46
The girl I did take LT.

HotShaneHot
03-26-14, 13:40
Hot fun in Nongkhai.

HotShaneHot
03-27-14, 02:41
Undies off.

HotShaneHot
03-27-14, 04:54
Mmm that's better.

HotShaneHot
03-27-14, 07:28
Bend over.

Opebo
03-27-14, 19:18
I haven't been mongering in ages, outside of the same few old favorites, whether in Pattaya or Isaan, but I did go tonight to check out the bus station at KK. Just took a look, didn't take anyone, but the scene seemed back to a reasonable level. While there were many of the unmentionable type we all want to avoid there, there were nearly an equal number of real women present - maybe around 7-8 - and I saw two or three quite cute and very 'doable' ones. I only spoke to one of these, a smiling, attractive, fresh-faced young blond woman of about 20 years, and she quoted the farang-price I was expecting: 800 baht. Very reasonable considering the cost of living nowadays and the difficulties farang post over the Thai customer to which they are more accustomed. I was very tempted but had just done something last night and tonight just had a large meal. You know what they say "pussy's always better on an empty stomach". So I'm hoping to go back on my next visit and find that same girl.

Anyway I wanted to share that the bus station scene, which seemed to have ebbed a lot over the last year, seems to be back to normal. Perhaps not the heyday of years ago, but worth checking out.

HotShaneHot
03-30-14, 02:27
Still bend over.

HotShaneHot
03-30-14, 02:29
Mmm this one looks better.

HotShaneHot
03-30-14, 03:40
This one is only 40 Kg.

HotShaneHot
03-30-14, 03:42
Nice pussy.

HotShaneHot
03-31-14, 01:24
Hots loves Isaan.

HotShaneHot
03-31-14, 05:53
Ready for some pussy.

HotShaneHot
03-31-14, 05:55
More pussy.

HotShaneHot
03-31-14, 13:00
O man I need a rest.

I will lay on my back look you give me a blow job.

Pak Mike
03-31-14, 22:04
O man I need a rest.

I will lay on my back look you give me a blow job.VERY VERY nice.

HotShaneHot
03-31-14, 22:49
All right I am ready to give it to you.

Put your hands behind your back so I got all the power.

Semper48
04-08-14, 01:43
I have been here a few times now. There are about 5 houses along a 100 metre stretch of road. The rate is 400 for 30 mins and 800 for an hour. The girls are all quite young and seemingly inexperienced; late teens, early 20's. One or two are jailbait for sure (didn't ask, didn't want to know). Some, not all will give BBJ for a promise of 500 tip (that is a standard demand). Most are happy to be of service (although lacking in skill). One mamasan quite blatently told me (as I looked in the door at all the girls)"no have girl". More experience is required and Soi Sleaze around Day 'and Night is probably the best bet.

Opebo
04-11-14, 23:18
Some, not all will give BBJ for a promise of 500 tip (that is a standard demand).Good lord. This shows us why it isn't worth going there anymore.

Pro Fesseur
04-12-14, 05:19
I have been here a few times now. There are about 5 houses along a 100 metre stretch of road. The rate is 400 for 30 mins and 800 for an hour. The girls are all quite young and seemingly inexperienced; late teens, early 20's. One or two are jailbait for sure (didn't ask, didn't want to know). Some, not all will give BBJ for a promise of 500 tip (that is a standard demand). Most are happy to be of service (although lacking in skill). One mamasan quite blatently told me (as I looked in the door at all the girls)"no have girl". More experience is required and Soi Sleaze around Day 'and Night is probably the best bet.A 500 baht tip for a BBBJ is way too much, even in this area. A 200 baht incentive is usually enough. That's if the girl is open to negotiation on this matter. If not, just try with another provider. Granted, many won't do it, but those who are inclined to will accept performing it for a 200 baht tip. I might give a bit more (tip amounting 300 baht max) if the girl performs very well and allow me to CIM (which is very seldom there, but can be found).

Semper48
04-12-14, 11:05
A 500 baht tip for a BBBJ is way too much, even in this area. A 200 baht incentive is usually enough. That's if the girl is open to negotiation on this matter. If not, just try with another provider. Granted, many won't do it, but those who are inclined to will accept performing it for a 200 baht tip. I might give a bit more (tip amounting 300 baht max) if the girl performs very well and allow me to CIM (which is very seldom there, but can be found).Have you been lately? Have you run into the places that don't like Farang? What about BBFS?

Pro Fesseur
04-13-14, 14:13
Have you been lately? Have you run into the places that don't like Farang? What about BBFS?I regularly visit these local brothels. Last time was on April 10th this year, so that's pretty recent, isn't it?

I don't know of places in this area where all the girls don't like Westerners, although, it's true that sometimes, you may enter one brothel where most of the girls available at that time are afraid of Westerners. I don't go with girls who are obviously reluctant, and I would advise all punters to act the same: otherwise, nobody will be happy eventually.

As for BBFS, many girls won't do it for any amount of money, some will be OK even with no incentive, some will request an outrageous tip for the privilege, and some will be happy with a 200 or 300 baht tip provided that you don't shoot your load in their pussy.

In those matters (negotiation for services to be rended) , it certainly helps to speak at least some basic Thai, being smiling, polite and clean. Being a returning customer also helps a lot (often, you can get more with one girl when she already knows you a little).

Semper48
04-15-14, 02:53
I speak a little Thai (get by) and can chat a little with the girls. But I often encounter misunderstandings. At first I refered to BJ as kissing "Juub" (nudge nudge wink wink (pat on groin) , the girls all said "ah! Mouth to mouth. Ok". Needed to get that one sorted. Now I know a BJ is referred to as "smoking". I found the Thai word for smoking and armed with this knowledge proceeded to confuse everybody. They thought I wanted to smoke inside. I was in fact just overconfusing the matter, as a BJ is referred to with the English word "smoking" (smoooging). This I now know. Keep it simple.

Pro Fesseur
04-15-14, 14:23
I speak a little Thai (get by) and can chat a little with the girls. But I often encounter misunderstandings. At first I refered to BJ as kissing "Juub" (nudge nudge wink wink (pat on groin) , the girls all said "ah! Mouth to mouth. Ok". Needed to get that one sorted. Now I know a BJ is referred to as "smoking". I found the Thai word for smoking and armed with this knowledge proceeded to confuse everybody. They thought I wanted to smoke inside. I was in fact just overconfusing the matter, as a BJ is referred to with the English word "smoking" (smoooging). This I now know. Keep it simple.Actually, you can say "Om dai may?" in order to ask the girl if she is willing to perform a BJ. But Thai being a tonal language, you might not be understood if you don't pronounce it right.

CoolZero
04-21-14, 10:57
I have been here a few times now. There are about 5 houses along a 100 metre stretch of road. The rate is 400 for 30 mins and 800 for an hour. The girls are all quite young and seemingly inexperienced; late teens, early 20's. One or two are jailbait for sure (didn't ask, didn't want to know). Some, not all will give BBJ for a promise of 500 tip (that is a standard demand). Most are happy to be of service (although lacking in skill). One mamasan quite blatently told me (as I looked in the door at all the girls)"no have girl". More experience is required and Soi Sleaze around Day 'and Night is probably the best bet.I try to found brothels in Udon, I read there were in Adulyadej Soi 2 and 7 but I see nothing. There were hiden? Or change place? You speak about "soi sleaze" I can t find it around night and day (I try a google search but no result) someone can explain me where are brothels?

Thanks

Pro Fesseur
04-23-14, 16:20
I try to found brothels in Udon, I read there were in Adulyadej Soi 2 and 7 but I see nothing. There were hiden? Or change place? You speak about "soi sleaze" I can t find it around night and day (I try a google search but no result) someone can explain me where are brothels?

ThanksThere are several "red light" areas in Udon Thani. Adulyadej Soi 2 and Soi 7 are still active, but usually not much before 7 pm. You should visit those small streets around 9 or 10 pm for better results.

The other main area is called "Soi Fai Deng". It's a small street perpendicular to Wattana Nuwong road, located opposite to a rather large TOT office, not far from a school. Several brothels (not all of them though) are open much earlier there (as early as 8 or 9 am, for instance).

Amjeck
04-23-14, 16:55
Hots loves Isaan.Where did you find this girl?

RCA Knight
04-24-14, 15:28
I went through this nostalgic town on my way to northern Laos. I stayed 2 nights here to check out all the transformations. This city is definitely under massive change, all the condo projects popping up and new hotels all over town.

I checked all the lady sois, and I found S2 is probably on the last breath, there is only one regular house left cost 700, and one upper class house on the side street cost 800-1200, the number of ladies is dwindling, and quality mostly short and plump, mixed with a few more slender ones with unattractive appearances.

All other houses have closed down, and probably will never open again.

Fai Deng has more houses open, but still the level is mostly short / short plump/
to quite fat, I looked at every house and did not see any that can call a cutie, I saw 2 slender ones in different houses but I remember these 2 from last trip which was several years back, so the mileage is quite atrocious, consider 10 pops a day, more on weekends, that is thousands of rounds already.

I did take one in the first left in a air con room. 500 bahts, dirty towel, asked for a new one, girl asked me 20 bahts, lady as usual open leg and go, boom boom bang let's go, I never finish in these type of shack. One thing to be careful is watch out for obvious genital warts, many years back I have seen many girls with ridiculous size warts in these houses.

A few pimps were really rude, one mamasan was waving me away. Some were okay, one was trying to hard sell me so called almost virgin girl for 1500, I think all these are scams.

I had a few rounds of deliveries by tuk tuk drivers. He brought to my room 2-3 at a time, and I decided to pick one, ST 1200, bargained sown to 1000, this one is definitely a experienced pro, offer me BBBJ for extra 500, bargained down to 300. Quite hairy down there which is bad for my taste, but BJ was quite good.

I think these lady houses would eventually close down, nice girls do not need to work 10 customers a day at 200 bahts profit a head, I heard from papasans many girls left for other Thai cities because they can stay 30 days on Asean agreement, or they stay in Vientiane work for higher money, at least 1000 per pop there. So who will remain in these sois eventually, the unsellable.

I heard there are still lots of Thai freelancers in High Tech or Yellow Bird, did not check, did not feel like to go through loud music, and hunt, and talk, and drink, and bargain, the hideous process.

Pro Fesseur
04-24-14, 16:09
[...]

i checked all the lady sois, and i found s2 is probably on the last breath, there is only one regular house left cost 700, and one upper class house on the side street cost 800-1200, the number of ladies is dwindling, and quality mostly short and plump, mixed with a few more slender ones with unattractive appearances.

[...]

i've been there recently (less than two weeks ago). the first house on the right when entering s2 (metallic sliding door) actually charges 500 (or 600 if you request a room with airconditioning) baht, not 700. they might ask you for more money, but it's not the regular price, even for westerners.

i haven't visited the "upper class house" recently, but last time i did (a few months ago), it was only 700 baht for a session with the girl i was interrested in there. of course, they might charge a bit more now, but i suspect that they quoted you inflated prices, not the regular ones.

agreed, s2 is far than being as vibrant as it used to be just a few years ago (no action earlier in the day, and not much -- comparatively -- on offer even at 9 or 10 pm).

in soi fai deng, you don't have to pay more than 400 baht in all establishments but one (the first one on the left when you enter this small street, again, that's if you want a room with airconditioning), or at some places, when the girl is (allegedly) "new" (that means working there for less than a few weeks), but i don't condone this practice for several reasons (said girl might be **** and/or is very likely a poor performer, etc.).

Zidane1
04-26-14, 15:19
If you go to Soi TOT, avoid the small alley with 2 rooms about 30 feet in from the street, I just had a bad deal there.

Picked a new girl at 600 bt and she did'nt want to take off her towel or fuck, the bastard that runs the place refused to refund me the money, he offered 300 as a refund.

I took the refund and left as it could got ugly.

The place is opposite of the house with all the fancy motorbikes behind the bars.

HotShaneHot
04-26-14, 19:54
Where did you find this girl?From the internet date site.

HotShaneHot
04-27-14, 05:07
If you go to Soi TOT, avoid the small alley with 2 rooms about 30 feet in from the street, I just had a bad deal there.

Picked a new girl at 600 bt and she did'nt want to take off her towel or fuck, the bastard that runs the place refused to refund me the money, he offered 300 as a refund.

The place is opposite of the house with all the fancy motorbikes behind the bars.You would have pass two homes on the right same side that are 400 Bart and I have never that that before last time I had a good time.

Pro Fesseur
04-28-14, 15:59

The place is opposite of the house with all the fancy motorbikes behind the bars.

Actually, you have been cheated twice, as the price for a session with a "new" girl in this area is 500 baht, not 600 (and only 400 baht for regular ones in all establishments but one where it is 500 baht, because the rooms are slightly better there with individual shower and airconditioning: it's the first on the left when coming from Wattana Nuwong road).

As stated earlier in this thread, the "new" girls are not recommended for several reasons, one of them being that almost 100% of those girls are very poor performers and many are afraid of non-Asian customers (it's not so prevalent with more experienced providers). Avoid them and, as a general rule, don't select a girl who does not interact a bit positively with you when you smile to her and show your interest!

In any case, you must remain quiet and polite. A full refund is usually possible in a situation like yours, but don't lose time and leave the room as soon as possible when the girl is obviously demonstrating that she doesn't want to have sex with you. Then, explain calmly the situation to the pimp / papasan / mamasan (if you can't speak at least some basic Thai, it might be tricky though). If you don't get a full refund, don't make any drama: it's not worth it, considering how cheap these places are... especially if you have done your "homework" beforehand and have paid the standard price, not an inflated one!

By the way, in my experience, it's often the male young (late 20 / early 30 year old) pimps who are the less accommodating people in these brothels and those who are more likely to play the "new girl" trick. If you are not familiar with this kind of venues, I would recommend that at the beginning, you preferably patronize brothels where you are welcome by a middle-age (40 or older) papasan / mamasan. They are often easier to deal with, provided that you behave yourself properly.

HotShaneHot
05-01-14, 08:29
She does not work bar but she go with many men. My friend did her, sex good but he did say she fatter Thena she looks.Where did he go see her.

What town?

Semper48
05-01-14, 12:38
What is a "standard" tipping practice / negotiation prices at an Udon Thani massage parlour? I see a few in Soi Sleaze that seem to be in for everything basically. Official price for oil is about 340 without extras.

Amjeck
05-01-14, 13:52
I took the refund and left as it could got ugly.I saw a Japanese guy get his ass kicked pretty hard not long ago on this soi. The locals were speaking a lot of Lao so it was a bit hard to understand, but they were saying something to the effect that he insisted on using a sex toy on one of the girls.

Opebo
05-05-14, 13:50
I saw a Japanese guy get his ass kicked pretty hard not long ago on this soi. The locals were speaking a lot of Lao so it was a bit hard to understand, but they were saying something to the effect that he insisted on using a sex toy on one of the girls.

Oh the horror, a sex toy. Yes, the shocking thing about these sois is the absolute anti-service atmosphere, more often than not accompanied by outright hostility to the customer. Sure, its mostly an anti-foreigner phenomenon, but if you've ever been on a boy's-night-out with Thais, you know they only expect a 5 minute super-safe missionary session. In many cases they'll report to you - bj was extra and only with condom, she wouldn't do different positions, and even "touching her breasts" was an extra charge!

HotShaneHot
05-12-14, 02:40
Getting some pussy in Nongkhai.

HotShaneHot
05-13-14, 04:41
Tits from Udon.

HotShaneHot
05-14-14, 08:55
Nice pussy.

Mooris7
05-14-14, 12:28
Tits from Udon.Where did you find this one Shane?

Otari
05-14-14, 14:00
From the internet date site.IS it DIA?

HotShaneHot
05-21-14, 05:07
Got this one from a date site too.

D Cups
05-21-14, 18:38
Got this one from a date site too.Nice one, Shane. Thanks.

HotShaneHot
05-25-14, 01:34
Nice one, Shane. Thanks.This lady did take a 2 hours bus ride to meet me.

HotShaneHot
05-26-14, 02:00
I spent two nights with her.

Mackin
05-26-14, 16:10
I see she has some great head lights.

Semper48
05-27-14, 03:07
Had a free hour and went for an oil massage. A nice looking 40 yr old. She was talking to me about coming "once a week or so" for a regular thing (better hold on to good clients than find new ones every time). Gave me a HJ within the first 20 minutes. Nice but not excellent. 300 bht and tip "up to you". Gave her 600 (would have liked to give 700, but didn't have that in 100's). Don't know if she was happy with the donation. Doubt it.

HotShaneHot
05-27-14, 03:45
Not much to do in Udonthani as its so hot.

So stay in room and have some fun.

HotShaneHot
05-27-14, 07:55
Not much on TV.

So get your lady and just stay room and fuck.

HotShaneHot
05-28-14, 10:06
Last set of photos of this sexy 24 year old.

Dajudge
05-28-14, 17:26
Nice pussy.And of course she's on the phone while doing the deed?

Otari
06-06-14, 00:35
This lady did take a 2 hours bus ride to meet me.How did you reward her effort apart from a good fuck?

HotShaneHot
06-10-14, 02:18
From young lady to old lady but still good fuck.

HotShaneHot
06-10-14, 05:33
More of the old lady but top sex.

HotShaneHot
06-11-14, 00:51
Lady I see lots is now in BBK but she sent me some photos.

HotShaneHot
06-11-14, 02:42
Lady from Lao working in Isaan.

Ulfberth
06-11-14, 05:14
I have been here a few times now. There are about 5 houses along a 100 metre stretch of road. The rate is 400 for 30 mins and 800 for an hour. The girls are all quite young and seemingly inexperienced; late teens, early 20's. One or two are jailbait for sure (didn't ask, didn't want to know). Some, not all will give BBJ for a promise of 500 tip (that is a standard demand). Most are happy to be of service (although lacking in skill). One mamasan quite blatently told me (as I looked in the door at all the girls)"no have girl". More experience is required and Soi Sleaze around Day 'and Night is probably the best bet.I have been in Udon Thani several times and allways goes to the Red Chili Soi. But where is Soi sleaze??

There is onem ore street with Lao girls. The one you talk about is not far from the big antenna and then you turn left wright?

But opposite there should also bee lao girls -but I think they are not to good. Its just bum bum and then bye bye.

But some of them are very nice and teens,bad english skills and " no smoke".

Ulfberth
06-11-14, 05:23
Hello where is thsese two place you mention?

I was on market often but not easy to pick up a girl. I think all the other bars runs still Soi Chili and down near the big hotel?

I went through this nostalgic town on my way to northern Laos. I stayed 2 nights here to check out all the transformations. This city is definitely under massive change, all the condo projects popping up and new hotels all over town.

I checked all the lady sois, and I found S2 is probably on the last breath, there is only one regular house left cost 700, and one upper class house on the side street cost 800-1200, the number of ladies is dwindling, and quality mostly short and plump, mixed with a few more slender ones with unattractive appearances.

All other houses have closed down, and probably will never open again...

Otari
06-11-14, 21:00
HotShane how do you convince girls for getting so nice photos? Do you pay them extra for being model?

HotShaneHot
06-12-14, 03:15
HotShane how do you convince girls for getting so nice photos? Do you pay them extra for being model?I just ask.

I been get text from the sexy 24 year old with nice tits she like to look DVD sex and do the same and experiment make photos and movie.

Will meet her next week for 2 days.

Semper48
06-12-14, 03:25
I have been in Udon Thani several times and allways goes to the Red Chili Soi. But where is Soi sleaze??

There is onem ore street with Lao girls. The one you talk about is not far from the big antenna and then you turn left wright?

But opposite there should also bee lao girls -but I think they are not to good. Its just bum bum and then bye bye.

But some of them are very nice and teens,bad english skills and " no smoke".Is it called Red Chili Soi? I thought it was Soi Fai Deng (red light). Opposite the TOT antenna + a few dozen metres (Lao girls). That street is still alive and well (ish). Now you say opposite this street too? Have not seen that. Tell me more. The Lao girls smoke, but want too big a tip (keep asking for 500), and won't finish, only warm you up and then on goes the condom.

Soi Sleeze (Soi Sampan) is the main street action street, bars (Viking on the corner) and Day & Night lots of massage parlours and some freelancers too. Its the street, others are lesser (and mostly close by).

Otari
06-15-14, 21:18
she like to look DVD sex and do the same and experiment make photos and movie.

Will meet her next week for 2 days.I hope you will share it.

CockTeased
06-19-14, 15:43
HotShaneHot,

Thank you very much for your contribution to this forum. I have been appreciate your reports since about one year now. I finally made it to Thailand and Pattaya where I have now been for two weeks and have another two weeks here in Thailand. I am thinking about going up to Udon \ Nong Khai but I do not speak a word of Thai, would you like to meet up for some liquer and women if I go there, I would be happy to check the bin for both of us.

[

HotShaneHot
06-22-14, 11:11
HotShaneHot,

Thank you very much for your contribution to this forum. I have been appreciate your reports since about one year now. I finally made it to Thailand and Pattaya where I have now been for two weeks and have another two weeks here in Thailand. I am thinking about going up to Udon \ Nong Khai but I do not speak a word of Thai, would you like to meet up for some liquer and women if I go there, I would be happy to check the bin for both of us.

[PM me on what you doing.

Hots.

HotShaneHot
06-23-14, 01:13
I hope you will share it.Just got back from the weekend with lady with nice tits.

HotShaneHot
06-23-14, 01:39
Two days of sex.

HotShaneHot
06-24-14, 00:58
She loves to fuck.

HotShaneHot
06-24-14, 01:17
We stay room all day only go out at 7 pm to go eat food.

HotShaneHot
06-24-14, 08:38
We fuck about 8 times in day one.

HotShaneHot
06-25-14, 00:58
I can see the bars from my room.

I am stay on the 3Rd floor looking down and soon as I say wow sexy lady she get so angry.

Ok its about time I shave your pussy.

After I take some photos of you siting there.

HotShaneHot
06-25-14, 01:27
After I shave pussy.

Otari
06-25-14, 20:12
I can see the bars from my room.

I am stay on the 3Rd floor looking down.Where is the hotel with so good location? Can you recommend any hotel in Udonthani?

HotShaneHot
06-26-14, 01:43
She loves sex and ok I take lots photos.

HotShaneHot
06-26-14, 02:01
Where is the hotel with so good location? Can you recommend any hotel in Udonthani?This time I was stay at Udon Star I was looking for a big room. The room I got was 75 sq. M can have fun with the right lady.

Look it up on net.

HotShaneHot
06-26-14, 09:38
Last set of photos.

Otari
06-26-14, 22:09
This time I was stay at Udon Star I was looking for a big room. The room I got was 75 sq. M can have fun with the right lady.

Look it up on net.Wow. I'm impressed. How much did you pay for it? I imagine that you had a safety box in it?

Otari
06-26-14, 22:33
Last set of photos.Very nice photos. Did you do any films as well that you can share (PM if you prefer)?

HotShaneHot
06-30-14, 02:01
24 year old lady send me some photos.

Wolvenvacht
06-30-14, 19:59
24 year old lady send me some photos.You have to pay her more so she can buy a better camera.

HotShaneHot
07-04-14, 06:01
This friend is now working in BKK so she send some photos to me.

A158
07-05-14, 10:10
Got this one from a date site too.Which site is this Shane?

Cheers.

A158.

HotShaneHot
07-07-14, 06:20
In Nongkhai to meet up with a new lady from a date site.

She was stay the night.

HotShaneHot
07-07-14, 06:26
Lady from Isaan.

HotShaneHot
07-07-14, 06:36
Its more fun in Isaan.

HotShaneHot
07-14-14, 02:33
New lady now in Udonthani.

FuckinRules
07-14-14, 13:35
Was working in Nutty Park. Sometimes free sometimes wants to get paid. Depends how drunk and horny.

Wolvenvacht
07-14-14, 19:17
New lady now in Udonthani.Really HotShaneHot, where do you find all these beauties?

Run Mann
07-14-14, 20:03
Was working in Nutty Park. Sometimes free sometimes wants to get paid. Depends how drunk and horny.Here are some other shots of the same girl, did you snap those pics yourself?

HotShaneHot
07-15-14, 00:33
Same lady I was meet last week.

HotShaneHot
07-15-14, 13:08
Here are some other shots of the same girl, did you snap those pics yourself?Mmm then who did snap those pics as you have the same set?

HotShaneHot
07-16-14, 00:39
Met up with an old gf.

Otari
07-17-14, 00:43
Met up with an old gf.Nice photos HSH. Do you have any CIM photos as well?

HotShaneHot
07-17-14, 01:48
She loves sex so much.

HotShaneHot
07-18-14, 01:09
More of my Nongkhai friend.

Bumholes1
07-18-14, 23:44
More of my Nongkhai friend.Too much pussy. Girls have tits too. Lets see some please.

HotShaneHot
07-19-14, 01:39
Some more and cof.

Naked Gunz
07-19-14, 16:40
More of my Nongkhai friend.Geez, what a botched cesarean!

Too much pussy. Girls have tits too. Lets see some please.If you want tits you should check another section. Thai girls need to buy them. Way to many scarred bodies and padded bras under those clothes.

HotShaneHot
07-26-14, 03:15
Back in Udon for the night and meet lady for some more fun.

First pic is my tools for the job.

And a yummy protein drink to go.

Tony Hoeprano
07-26-14, 22:58

And a yummy protein drink to go.Did the both of yous share the yummy brotein drink?

HotShaneHot
07-27-14, 02:31
Its more fun in Isaan.

Hey Hun you like to eat some more.

Goatscrot
07-27-14, 05:07
Geez, what a botched cesarean!

If you want tits you should check another section. Thai girls need to buy them. Way to many scarred bodies and padded bras under those clothes.Seems like the surgeons do the see-sections with butter knifes.

HotShaneHot
07-27-14, 08:39
Too much pussy. Girls have tits too. Lets see some please.This is just for you Mr Bum.

It Travel
07-27-14, 09:01

And a yummy protein drink to go.Great. Work buddy!

It Travel
07-27-14, 09:06
Its more fun in Isaan.

Hey Hun you like to eat some more.What a work. Great.

This is my best.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs/page72

The last post.

Cuffed, maid clothes, gets her reward.

IT.

HotShaneHot
07-27-14, 12:05
What a work. Great.

This is my best.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs/page72

The last post.

Cuffed, maid clothes, gets her reward.

IT.Yes you are the man I was get this idea from you that is why I love to try it.

I have to get some sexy clothes as I not have so I can have more fun.

If have some new ideals send me I try do.

Hots

HotShaneHot
07-28-14, 00:57
Too much pussy. Girls have tits too. Lets see some please.Some more pussy too Mr Bum.

HotShaneHot
07-28-14, 01:16
So much pussy in Udon no need goto Pattaya.

Some more pussy an tits.

HotShaneHot
07-29-14, 09:33
Now is a good time for a blow job and a rim job.

Josh63
07-29-14, 16:10

And a yummy protein drink to go.Great pics HSH! That's how I like 'them.

HotShaneHot
07-30-14, 01:01
Ok baby its time we fuck your virgin ass.

So I start off fuck her from behind and I put my finger in and she is not liking it at all.

So I tell her come on hun some time you just got to take one for the team.

So I put it in and she is not like it.

Good girl who is your daddy.

HotShaneHot
07-31-14, 01:52
Baby I tell you true if you not like to get sick you need to eat some more protein it's the best medication.

HotShaneHot
07-31-14, 08:29
We miss some of that protein use your finger to wipe it up.

Mosquito2002
07-31-14, 12:27
Where are the lady's from. Bars or the net??

HotShaneHot
07-31-14, 13:36
Where are the lady's from. Bars or the net??Some net.

Some bar.

Some friend of friend.

HotShaneHot
08-01-14, 01:08
We need to wait for the protein factory to produce more protein so lets have a look at you.

HotShaneHot
08-01-14, 02:01
Time to shave your pussy.

And fuck it.

And cum on it.

It Travel
08-01-14, 08:18
Yes you are the man I was get this idea from you that is why I love to try it.

I have to get some sexy clothes as I not have so I can have more fun.

If have some new ideals send me I try do.

HotsGreat and thanks for the consideration.

Look soon at Anal section.

IT.

Ziggy00
08-01-14, 12:35
Baby I tell you true if you not like to get sick you need to eat some more protein it's the best medication.HotShaneHot, some of your pics are just desgusting.

Franciscass
08-02-14, 12:52
HotShaneHot, some of your pics are just desgusting.Firstly I am in principle totally and absolutely against censorship, one should be able to read watch or listen to whatever they choose. Secondly no doubth there are some who fine HotshaneHot's images intertaining possibly erotic but for me they are simply degrading and insulting to the girl involved who presumably only participated because she badly needed the money but that's just my opinion.

GreenBud
08-03-14, 06:07
HotShaneHot, some of your pics are just desgusting.I agree.

I like it! Keep up the good work.

HotShaneHot is one of the top contributors to this site.

HotShaneHot
08-03-14, 08:12
Ok some clean photos for you.

HotShaneHot
08-03-14, 09:24
HotShaneHot, some of your pics are just desgusting.Hear are some just for you.

Duniawala
08-03-14, 15:51
HotShaneHot, some of your pics are just desgusting.You are in the wrong forum. Playboy is on another site.

HotShaneHot
08-04-14, 00:53
It more fun in Isaan.

HotShaneHot
08-04-14, 01:21
Having fun in Udon.

HotShaneHot
08-04-14, 06:41
Ok its Sunday morning maybe its time for some new pussy.

I was meet her from a friend we go get some passport I tell her I will add her to Line so we go back room and the internet was not working so I lay down 2 minute later we are naked.

Then I see what her baby did to her tits.

Pak Mike
08-04-14, 22:30
Ok its Sunday morning maybe its time for some new pussy.
Then I see what her baby did to her tits.Actuallly I like them. Very suckable, and she looks sweet.

HotShaneHot
08-05-14, 02:43
Back in Udon wait for my sexy 24 year old see me so I go bar get some more new pussy.

HotShaneHot
08-05-14, 05:25
Back in room with her friend wow I like her too.

Now time to take your clothes off slowly.

Wolvenvacht
08-05-14, 07:27
so we go back room and the internet was not working so I lay down 2 minute later we are naked.Yeah, a terrible situation. No internet, poor you. Lack of internet drives you to have sex with wild women. ;)

BTW, I like tits with big nipples. So nice to suck on them and see them grow stiff when she gets aroused.

HotShaneHot
08-06-14, 02:18
Time to get back to business.

HotShaneHot
08-06-14, 05:14
Your ass looks good from hear lets try fuck it again ok.

Jp Slicky
08-06-14, 10:24
Love those undies of hers, but I suppose what's in them is the objective.

O'l Walt would be turning in his grave if he saw those?

Wonderful photos, thanks.

HotShaneHot
08-07-14, 01:16
Some fucking and sucking.

HotShaneHot
08-08-14, 00:59
Its more fun in Isaan.

It Travel
08-15-14, 07:03
HotShaneHot, some of your pics are just desgusting.HotShaneHot: for me as an expert in spoon managed fresh cum the pics are perfect.

After anal the cum feeding is the moment of maximum submission. I prefer more dressed and bound girls, but it's a matter of taste!

Go on and feed more!

IT.

Otari
08-30-14, 13:52
I like you photo stories very much, especially when you make some comments to your nasty pictures.

Otari
08-30-14, 14:01
As I'm not sure if I succeed to convince girls for similar phots as Shane is doing, I was thinking about using a spy camera. I'm traveling a lot and would like to take a spy camera (for example build in into an alarm clock or necklace) with me to make pictures or film my adventures in a hotel / brothel. What equipment would you recommend to this end? As I'm sleeping in different types of hotels and travelling oft with backpack it should be light, shock resistant and waterproof but give a reasonable picture and sound quality.

AskeAske
08-30-14, 17:09
As I'm not sure if I succeed to convince girls for similar phots as Shane is doing, I was thinking about using a spy camera. I'm traveling a lot and would like to take a spy camera (for example build in into an alarm clock or necklace) with me to make pictures or film my adventures in a hotel / brothel. What equipment would you recommend to this end? As I'm sleeping in different types of hotels and travelling oft with backpack it should be light, shock resistant and waterproof but give a reasonable picture and sound quality.We all love pictures of beatiful girls. But: don't take pictures if the girls don't agre. Some of the members, who put pictures on ISG are artist, as Shane. I think they only put on pictures, if the girl agre. Don't be an asshole.

Otari
08-30-14, 17:21
We all love pictures of beatiful girls. But: don't take pictures if the girls don't agre. Some of the members, who put pictures on ISG are artist, as Shane. I think they only put on pictures, if the girl agre. Don't be an asshole.No, I'll not put any pictures if the girls don't agree. The others would be for my private collection only, just shorten the time between trips to South East Asia.

Run Mann
08-30-14, 17:26
We all love pictures of beatiful girls. But: don't take pictures if the girls don't agre. Some of the members, who put pictures on ISG are artist, as Shane. I think they only put on pictures, if the girl agre. Don't be an asshole.True, no need to be clandestine when taking pictures, many girls will say yes to pics, if they object just move on to the next one. You can actually negotiate this up front before you get in the room. Bars and brothels don't want you taking pics in their places and there have been episodes where guys were secretly taping the place and it did not end well. You wouldn't want the brothel owner or a girl recording you without your consent while you're in action so why would you want to do it to them?

Otari
08-30-14, 17:46
there have been episodes where guys were secretly taping the place and it did not end well.I agree this is bad idea.

You can actually negotiate this up front before you get in the room.Does it mean pay for photos? If yes, do you have any idea about the rates?

Duniawala
08-31-14, 14:53
As I'm not sure if I succeed to convince girls for similar phots as Shane is doing, I was thinking about using a spy camera. I'm traveling a lot and would like to take a spy camera (for example build in into an alarm clock or necklace) with me to make pictures or film my adventures in a hotel / brothel. What equipment would you recommend to this end? As I'm sleeping in different types of hotels and travelling oft with backpack it should be light, shock resistant and waterproof but give a reasonable picture and sound quality.Have some decency. Ask the girls before you take videos / pics. Most will agree and some won't. Paying extra for pics can sometime win over objections. No need to be sneaky.

Run Mann
08-31-14, 17:30
I agree this is bad idea.

Does it mean pay for photos? If yes, do you have any idea about the rates?There are no rates, just discuss before hand and give a tip her a tip if you want to or you both agree that you will be paying for pics. But again be upfront with everything, can't remember the last time a girl said no to pics. Most of the time its quite easy to get.

HotShaneHot
09-01-14, 00:54
There are no rates, just discuss before hand and give a tip her a tip if you want to or you both agree that you will be paying for pics. But again be upfront with everything, can't remember the last time a girl said no to pics. Most of the time its quite easy to get.Yes, I alway ask the girl if it ok to take photos and if she say no I tell her I will tip her.

HotShaneHot
09-01-14, 01:12
I was at home and chatting to a friend on Line and she send me some photos.

Otari
09-01-14, 18:22
There are no rates, just discuss before hand and give a tip her a tip if you want to or you both agree that you will be paying for pics. But again be upfront with everything, can't remember the last time a girl said no to pics. Most of the time its quite easy to get.Thank you Run Mann and Shane, I'll follow you advice concerning photos.

HotShaneHot
09-02-14, 02:05
Two more she send me.

HotShaneHot
09-02-14, 05:22
So I to meet her and have some fun.

Pak Mike
09-02-14, 22:03
Two more she send me.Very nice indeed. Any action shots?

HotShaneHot
09-03-14, 00:23
Lets take a look at your pussy.

HotShaneHot
09-03-14, 00:40
O man I think its time to fuck you.

HotShaneHot
09-04-14, 00:53
Time for a nice long blow job and more sex.

HotShaneHot
09-04-14, 03:57
After we root two times we go out and play pool and drink.

Then she say she need go get some things so we hop in her car and I think it good time to play some more.

HotShaneHot
09-05-14, 01:17
More photos from driving in car.

WolfGang 196
09-05-14, 12:56
Hello,

Where I can find brothels or girls in Nongkhai at daytime?

Simian
09-06-14, 13:17
Hello,

Where I can find brothels or girls in Nongkhai at daytime?There are one or two but they are very low-end. My memory is dodgy on this and perhaps this one is already closed. You drive along the road called Mi Chai with your back to the bridge over the Mekong. Sometime after you pass the bus station on the right there will be a turn right where there is a dodgy bar on the corner. I think the road is called Pa Phrao but not sure. Wander down there and you may see a house on the right side of the road. They don't open until late afternoon and they don't always accept foreigners but it is worth a try.

Alternatively, there are a few massage places in town and if you go a few times you may find a lady who is prepared to do more than HJ.

Alternatively again, find one of the bar girls who has a phone and who is prepared to wake up during the day for a few extra baht.

Crocodilexp
09-06-14, 21:05
Hello,

Where I can find brothels or girls in Nongkhai at daytime?There used to be a few Thai-oriented daytime brothels in the alleys around and behind the Nong Khai Grand hotel. Take Soi Silapakom from the town, cross the big road #222 and continue a bit, but no point going in too deep. They are not too obvious so you'll either need to pace around and be observant, or ask a motosai / tuktuk driver (if you're not shy), but be aware that being taken there may add to the price. Takeout to your guesthouse / hotel is possible, was 700 baht. Note that these places shift and my info is from early 2013.

HotShaneHot
09-07-14, 01:31
So we get back from driving and go out for more drinks.

Then she comes back from the toilet and tell me its that time of month I say no.

She gets her phone makes a text 10 min later there is a 18 girl sitting next to me and happy to take care of me what the?

Ok I am happy only in Thailand.

HotShaneHot
09-07-14, 01:38
Hello,

Where I can find brothels or girls in Nongkhai at daytime?Have a look at page 12 I did put up some maps.

But Nongkhai is some times is good and some times not so good.

And yes get tuk tuk to take you to the alleys behind Grand hotel.

HotShaneHot
09-08-14, 01:36
She is a good root.

And loves me take photos.

WolfGang 196
09-08-14, 04:13
Thank you very much for all the information about Nongkhai. I will try to find the girls next week and than I will inform you about the actual situation in Nongkhai.

HotShaneHot
09-08-14, 05:23
I still have about 5 more girls waiting to meet up. And one is ok with photos mite need some help hear in Isaan.

Kakariki
09-08-14, 20:08
I still have about 5 more girls waiting to meet up. And one is ok with photos mite need some help hear in Isaan.I'll be there in 3 weeks, always happy to help someone in need. 555.

HotShaneHot
09-09-14, 01:22
Last set from two weeks ago.

Dajudge
09-09-14, 11:01
I still have about 5 more girls waiting to meet up. And one is ok with photos mite need some help hear in Isaan.Looks good. I'the like to help out. Where in Isaan. Khorat, Surin, or Where?

HotShaneHot
09-10-14, 00:34
Some photos she send me.

HotShaneHot
09-10-14, 00:41
Some more she send.

HotShaneHot
09-10-14, 04:47
Sexy lady at one of the bars.

HotShaneHot
09-11-14, 00:37
So I back in Nongkhai to meet up with her for the night.

HotShaneHot
09-11-14, 00:52
Time to take some off.

HotShaneHot
09-12-14, 00:44
This 18 year old is lots of fun.

HotShaneHot
09-12-14, 00:52
Wow nice pussy.

Kakariki
09-12-14, 19:02
I've PM'd you Shane.

HotShaneHot
09-15-14, 00:51
Time for a blow job.

HotShaneHot
09-16-14, 00:13
Time for a root.

HotShaneHot
09-16-14, 00:17
Thank you very much for all the information about Nongkhai. I will try to find the girls next week and than I will inform you about the actual situation in Nongkhai.I just been to Nongkhai and I did not see no girls I would give Nongkhai a miss and go to Udonthani there are lots.

HotShaneHot
09-16-14, 00:20
Love to play your tits too.

HotShaneHot
09-16-14, 06:33
OMG that's better.

Titanio
09-16-14, 22:28
New bar opposite at Home hotel (GF). Lady bartender, Nui 27 y easy to take out at closing time. Girls in Sisters2 now also easy to be taken out since Sisters KTV has been closed. Massage place on Andulyayet Rd, righthand side going north about 3/4 of that road. Oil massage in ground floor room has a jacuzzi where they will bath you if they like you and when being a returning customer. Took a foot massage only the day before and chatted with one very pretty girl. Promised to be back next day for oil. FS possible but same price as an overnight with the two above. Anyway it was worth the short trip again.

Unfortunately the Pannarai hotel was fully booked, so stayed at at Home. Breakfast buffet 150 bt for everyone at the Pannarai. The former great breakfast at the Irish Clock is not anymore what it was a few years ago. Good food at the Corner restaurant at the entrance to Nutty park. Nutty Park as well as Day & Night have a very depressing quality. Might be a seasonal thing.

HotShaneHot
09-17-14, 01:26
Now I need you to clean my dick hun.

HotShaneHot
09-17-14, 01:38
Now its time for round two.

HotShaneHot
09-17-14, 06:24
Last set of photos.

HotShaneHot
09-18-14, 01:28
So I am go back to see her again and she is need money for school ok come to my room for an English lesson.

Run Mann
09-18-14, 02:30
So I am go back to see her again and she is need money for school ok come to my room for an English lesson. English lessons from you? You are so funny.:D

HotShaneHot
09-18-14, 05:39
Lets have some fun.

Ulfberth
09-18-14, 20:56
New bar opposite at Home hotel (GF). Lady bartender, Nui 27 y easy to take out at closing time. Girls in Sisters2 now also easy to be taken out since Sisters KTV has been closed. Massage place on Andulyayet Rd, righthand side going north about 3/4 of that road. Oil massage in ground floor room has a jacuzzi where they will bath you if they like you and when being a returning customer. Took a foot massage only the day before and chatted with one very pretty girl. Promised to be back next day for oil. FS possible but same price as an overnight with the two above. Anyway it was worth the short trip again.

Unfortunately the Pannarai hotel was fully booked, so stayed at at Home. Breakfast buffet 150 bt for everyone at the Pannarai. The former great breakfast at the Irish Clock is not anymore what it was a few years ago. Good food at the Corner restaurant at the entrance to Nutty park. Nutty Park as well as Day & Night have a very depressing quality. Might be a seasonal thing.Hello,

Reg Udon Bars in the end of that road on the T cross. If you turn left there is Centara hotel but torn wright this bar has a new owner Moon. She was working girls last autumn 2013. I fucked her several time - 30 nice girl good body no children. Sweet and not stupid as most Thais are. Call her few times and today to she has now new BF a farang for sure she don't want go with costumers. Bad thing I wanted her again. She one of the few Thai girls who is not looking for money only -but take a person who is nice. Or she like. She's a sweet girl I liked her but its over now.

Opposite in bar area is a few good girls. But to prof to me.

Not easy in Udon now although in the market place should be possible to book a stunner or how do I get one of these young students who BJ for some support? Any advises welcomed?

I had a good massage last year opposite home at Udon. She was 40 sweet and pretty face- cute and good BJ swallowed all. Ah so rare in TH.

The she told she had a Swedish husband, fuck.

Well any new things in Udon? Nutty park or so poor with girls.

Thee there is the LAO girls. Still? Around 18 - 25 you sweet and short but to prof for me.

See soon Udon.

Any who wish to meet for mongering there or a chit chat?

Ulfberth
09-18-14, 21:16
I have been here a few times now. There are about 5 houses along a 100 metre stretch of road. The rate is 400 for 30 mins and 800 for an hour. The girls are all quite young and seemingly inexperienced; late teens, early 20's. One or two are jailbait for sure (didn't ask, didn't want to know). Some, not all will give BBJ for a promise of 500 tip (that is a standard demand). Most are happy to be of service (although lacking in skill). One mamasan quite blatently told me (as I looked in the door at all the girls)"no have girl". More experience is required and Soi Sleaze around Day 'and Night is probably the best bet.Soi Sleeze? Where is it?

Thais or Laos?

HotShaneHot
09-19-14, 01:32
Time to open up.

HotShaneHot
09-22-14, 01:38
Now is a good time for an after school blow job.