PDA

View Full Version : Isaan Region (including Udon Thani, KK, Khorat)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

HotShaneHot
01-19-15, 01:23
I got more hun this one looks good too.

HotShaneHot
01-20-15, 00:43
You have a nice body.

HotShaneHot
01-20-15, 00:45
Lay down hun.

HotShaneHot
01-20-15, 00:46
O man I love them tits.

HotShaneHot
01-20-15, 10:51
Wow nice box.

Not shave it long time.

Pantot
01-20-15, 18:17
O man I love them tits.Those last 4 posts pictures display the female form at its finest. A body like that can only only last for a fraction of the girls life. The skin is so lovely. The tits have yet to suffer prolonged gravity. You picked those fruits at their ripest and sweetest.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

HotShaneHot
01-20-15, 22:31
Last set of this fine looking girl.

Marco81
01-20-15, 22:31
Wow nice box.

Not shave it long time.I think you have some shaving to do Shane.

HotShaneHot
01-22-15, 00:47
The next girl is hear have to start over again.

HotShaneHot
01-22-15, 00:53
Wow nice pussy.

HotShaneHot
01-22-15, 05:31
This girl loves to dress up too.

HotShaneHot
01-22-15, 21:36
Open up baby.

HotShaneHot
01-22-15, 21:40
Wow you look good in that.

HotShaneHot
01-22-15, 21:42
Lets go out I need a rest from all this fucking.

HotShaneHot
01-23-15, 05:59
OK, let's get back in to it.

HotShaneHot
01-23-15, 06:02
Put this on.

Wolvenvacht
01-23-15, 08:10
Lets go out I need a rest from all this fucking.Did you take her out while she was wearing your sexy lingerie?

HotShaneHot
01-23-15, 21:38
Did you take her out while she was wearing your sexy lingerie?I would have like too.

HotShaneHot
01-23-15, 21:39
This one looks good too.

HotShaneHot
01-23-15, 21:42
Wow nice I like you.

HotShaneHot
01-23-15, 21:43
O no this is all getting to much for me.

HotShaneHot
01-24-15, 16:31
You look good in this too.

HotShaneHot
01-24-15, 16:42
Get the tits out.

HotShaneHot
01-25-15, 01:01
O man I love see you dress up sexy.

HotShaneHot
01-25-15, 01:02
More tits out.

HotShaneHot
01-25-15, 06:45
Wow you look ready for round two.

HotShaneHot
01-25-15, 06:50
Bend over.

HotShaneHot
01-26-15, 00:43
Lets look your pussy.

HotShaneHot
01-26-15, 00:46
Open it up.

HotShaneHot
01-26-15, 00:49
I am horny now.

HotShaneHot
01-27-15, 00:29
Lets fuck more.

HotShaneHot
01-27-15, 00:32
Wow nice.

Blow me off more.

HotShaneHot
01-28-15, 07:36
Two finger's are better then one.

HotShaneHot
01-28-15, 21:37
Wow you look so sexy hun.

Opebo
01-31-15, 22:39
I didn't see it myself, but my Thai friends state that it was reported on Thai TV over the last week that the brothels in Udon Thani were closed in a very publicized way, as part of a major nationwide crackdown on '[CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)', in response to Thailand's recent embarrassments on that and other fronts. My friends said it this crackdown in Udon looked much more concerning than previous ones.

HotShaneHot
02-01-15, 00:34
MM I not see it too but I was in Udon last week and I did go to the Lao brothels near the tot tower but only see about 6 girls and all old and not good looking.

Hots

FrankyUdon
02-02-15, 04:09
Have some body new info about the KK Nightlife?

Bar scene?

Brothels?

Chickenfarms?

Goyave
02-03-15, 05:31
I didn't see it myself, but my Thai friends state that it was reported on Thai TV over the last week that the brothels in Udon Thani were closed in a very publicized way, as part of a major nationwide crackdown on '[CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)', in response to Thailand's recent embarrassments on that and other fronts. My friends said it this crackdown in Udon looked much more concerning than previous ones.I can confirm that yesterday, all brothels in Udon Thani were closed. It's a bit worrisome indeed this time because I haven't seen any papasan or mamasan in the vicinity. Often, during previous crackdowns, if a mamasan or a papasan still stays in the area, they may open the door of their 'officially closed' establishment for regular customers that they know very well or suggest an alternate location such as a hotel nearby for the deed. The choice of girls then is limited, of course, but it's better than nothing. At the moment in Udon Thani, there is apparently no such thing, alas!

I don't know how long this situation will last, but it seems that the crackdown is seriously enforced this time.

HotShaneHot
02-03-15, 12:19
I can confirm that yesterday, all brothels in Udon Thani were closed. It's a bit worrisome indeed this time because I haven't seen any papasan or mamasan in the vicinity. Often, during previous crackdowns, if a mamasan or a papasan still stays in the area, they may open the door of their 'officially closed' establishment for regular customers that they know very well or suggest an alternate location such as a hotel nearby for the deed. The choice of girls then is limited, of course, but it's better than nothing. At the moment in Udon Thani, there is apparently no such thing, alas!

I don't know how long this situation will last, but it seems that the crackdown is seriously enforced this time.What about all the bars in Soi day / night still have girls?

ShinShin
02-03-15, 16:14
Seems like these houses got too much attention from 10 years ago online. Too much publicity over these years. There are even bigger scale of brothel karaokes in Kanchanaburi with lots of foriegn workers still unscathed, maybe because this area is barely visited by outsiders, and the locals seems to know to keep it to themselves.

Day and Night and Nutty Park are not affected, but I feel the customers count is really minimal, and the lineup is still these same old stretch marks.

By the way, Nong Khai lady houses are also completely shut. My friend said Chachongsao houses are open in secret yesterday.

Titanio
02-03-15, 23:20
What about all the bars in Soi day / night still have girls?All bars in Soi Day & Night as well as Nutty Park and Sisters bar, business as usual last week. The Soi opposite the tower dead as hell and all locked. Did not check Anduyet road Soi's. Udon DIA girls still in for daytime activities as usual.

FrankyUdon
02-04-15, 09:29
All bars in Soi Day & Night as well as Nutty Park and Sisters bar, business as usual last week. The Soi opposite the tower dead as hell and all locked. Did not check Anduyet road Soi's. Udon DIA girls still in for daytime activities as usual.Udon DIA girls? Whats this DIA?

Sammon
02-04-15, 14:49
Udon DIA girls? Whats this DIA?dateinasia.com

Dating site where you can chat with girls and maybe hook up. It is free to join, send messages.

Goyave
02-04-15, 15:18
All bars in Soi Day & Night as well as Nutty Park and Sisters bar, business as usual last week. The Soi opposite the tower dead as hell and all locked. Did not check Anduyet road Soi's. Udon DIA girls still in for daytime activities as usual.Yes, foreign-oriented venues don't seem to be much affected, but they are not my cup of tea (not great quality and overpriced providers IMHO there). A few streetwalkers can still be found, but most of them are (again IMHO) ugly and not exactly young (and that's an understatement). Well, at least, they are cheap.

DIA girls. Yeah, that's an option for some punters, but not really convenient in my situation (I am a married man). It can be time-consuming, as many girls are not quite what they pretend to be, and some among them are not even real girls. Sure, there are some gems too, but (once again IMHO), not so easy to find, although, it certainly depends on how high are your own standards.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I did check all the brothels in Udon Thani, and of course, this includes those in the Adunyadet area.

Wolvenvacht
02-04-15, 20:29
Udon DIA girls? Whats this DIA?DIA = Date In Asia (http://www.dateinasia.com), a well known dating-site, now sadly overrun by Philippinas. A few years ago I did have good experiences on DIA and even found my present Thai GF there.

Many, if not most, of the girls on DIA are looking for a relationship; so you are warned.

Crocodilexp
02-05-15, 16:17
Seems like these houses got too much attention from 10 years ago online. Too much publicity over these years. We tend to overstate our own importance. Soi Fai Daeng in Udon does get an occasional expat, but is by no means a major foreign monger destination, does not show up in a typical Google search for Udon, and is a complete non-issue when it comes to the city image. It is probably because the scene is easy to clean up, since it does not have particularly powerful protectors since it doesn't provide the correct people (who have likely changed after the coup!) with substantial income.

There are even bigger scale of brothel karaokes in Kanchanaburi with lots of foriegn workers still unscathed, maybe because this area is barely visited by outsiders, and the locals seems to know to keep it to themselves. Pointing out some locations (by PM if you're reluctant to do so in public) would be much appreciated. Are these low-end places or higher-end (1500+ baht per pop)? Higher end places are rarely closed as they enable the local authorities to derive more income.

Opebo
02-06-15, 00:47
I don't know how long this situation will last, but it seems that the crackdown is seriously enforced this time.

It is very concerning. To be honest I never actually had much fun in those sois, because service is so abominable, but I hate to see them closed. I can add that girls I see 'freelance' who work in Soapies around Isaan (which nowadays mostly do employ a lot of Lao girls) have sent their non-Thai girls home. According to my contacts, these Lao girls were told 'not to go home, it will only be a few days to a week off while the police do their thing' - but that's for Soapies. The girls I know, being Thai, found themselves making good money over the last week due to lack of Lao alternatives in the line-up.

FrankyUdon
02-06-15, 01:35
Khon Khean Nightlife? Somebody there with news?

Have some body new info about the KK Nightlife?

Bar scene?

Brothels?

Chickenfarms?

ShinShin
02-06-15, 09:09
I checked myself, these fun houses are dark as haunted houses. I checked all around Grand Hotel, could not see any familiar mammies. Even tuk tuk had problem showing me ladies. I think it's the first time in my memory that happened. Eventually a tuk tuk showed me 2 plump ladies for 1000, I refused. The bell boy showed me another one supposed to be beautiful student, but turned out to be a mediocre street level. But there is not much to choose at this moment. The local fun is pretty much in ruin.

The usual beer bars are still open with mostly 30 years up with multiple kids. Some rare instances you see a few young cousins or sisters coming to work for a short while. Last year I found a very nice cousin of some old bird and complete new arrival from some farm, almost a virgin, paid bar fines for 2 days, she did not even know how much to charge me.

Goyave
02-06-15, 18:22
I've checked once again the Udon Thani brothels tonight and the situation is even more concerning than I initially thought. All were closed, but there is something more: I saw a sign on the door of one house located in Soi Fai Deng that says 'บ้านว่างให้เช่า' which means 'house (available) for rent'!

It seems that at least one brothel owner has given up and is now trying to rent his establishment. A very bad omen, IMHO.

As stated in previous posts, foreign-oriented venues are apparently not affected (yet) by the current crackdown, though.

Ploughman
02-07-15, 20:02
Well, Goyave beat me to some of it, but I can reconfirm that Soi Fae Daeng isn't operating as of now. Went there around 5 and it was a ghost town, so I rechecked around 8:30 and still totally desolate (and not very safe-looking to walk down, as the only light was on the next street corner). If it can't open at 8:30 on a Saturday night, it mustn't be running for now.

There wasn't anything to lead to believe that it could not reopen at just about any time, but when that'll be is a mystery as always. Also walked over to Adunyadet soi 2, which was similarly deserted. All that was lacking was the tumbleweeds blowing through! No touts, no passing bikes, no signs of even any activity for Thais.

As the climate is quite nice in Udon this time of year, I had also done a late-afternoon walking tour of soi 7 short-time places. Still going, and with rates from B170, but no mention of the motorcycle routine bringing in the girl. Just the loom. Did see the theme-room place, which is B250 for 3 hours (entrance on Phon Phisri road, I think the name is. Near the end of soi 7). The manager on duty showed me the car room (mattress on back of modified old convertible), which would be cool.

My guess would be immigration crackdown and / or police heat because of some visibility event (VIP visit or whatever). Anyway, after drawing two blanks I went for the hat trick with asking around with tuk-tuks, though some drivers just didn't understand or have the English. An older one who sometimes hangs around the Irish Clock took me on a soi 7 tour but didn't inquire at any of the places. The missing link seemed to be the guy who'd get the girls in on motorcycles. That part wasn't happening that night (which makes me think immigration crackdown) and the places would only have 1 or 2 rooms busy with those who drove cars or trucks in. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it was a far cry from the experience of a few years ago.

Anyway, he offered to call someone up, promising a beautiful university student. I tend to cringe at such blind-date arrangements, but my "out" was to pay the round-trip to the hotel and a few baht to the girl if I didn't like. So he drove me to what I recognized as the university street (the one opposite the campus with shops, housing, etc.) and out of one of the apartment buildings she emerged. Pigtailed, pixie-cute, 23 she said, turned out to have nice boobs and better English than average. Said she was a student.

I negotiated B1400ST (essentially B1200 for girl and B200 she paid to the tuk-tuk driver) and had her go back to the hotel (me in the tuk-tuk, she on a motorbike). Fully unwrapped she was about a 7. 5 on looks, but performance disappointed. Tried to do it all via BBBJ. Better than average but only one girl (the legendary Chompoo of soi 6 in Pattaya) has ever been able to consistently do the whole job orally every time. I tried coaching her, and she was better than some at responding but it still wasn't enough.

She didn't want me to do DATY ("oh, it smell") and "I don't do boom-boom" (a misunderstanding from the original negotiation). Finish was more oral and manual with K-why. Less than ideal and I'm sure I overpaid at B1200+200, but gave her some credit for time at it. Should have negotiated it better, but inexperience and crosstalk were obstacles there. Not my usual mode of operation.

Day & Night Plaza, Nutty Park and the beer bars are still going as usual, though supply / demand isn't as favorable as in, say, Pattaya. Beer bars can be an awful lot of work. Maybe the girl has a regular customer, or doesn't want to go for some other reason. It's not like a great freelancer spot like L. A. Cafe in Manila, where everyone's available and ready to go with you right when you ask. To call it low-pressure often seems to be an understatement. In one case the girl didn't even try to get me to buy her drinks.

The whole format favors patient extroverts with a real gift of gab or at least alcohol-fueled hilarity. But those type people would "need" Thailand the least, as they're most likely to hook up or be married. Happily or otherwise, rinse and repeat. Back in the home country. That bit of irony is lost on many of the girls. Maybe there's a good 5-questions routine to figure if she's available or not that I need to work on (The same problem, BTW, often happens in Angeles, Philippines and Pattaya, I. E. Needing multiple "interviews" per take-out. It starts to feel like a good bit of work).

So it's looking like a tough hand dealt on this trip, but YMMV and it could all be different in a month or so. So far it has been the most challenging environment in my 5-6 trips to Udon, but am still glad to get away from Phuket and the huge crowds there. Climate is also nice if you're a farang (Thais really think it's cold now!) Will also be heading to Pattaya.

Opebo
02-07-15, 21:47
My guess would be immigration crackdown and / or police heat because of some visibility event (VIP visit or whatever).

It is probably related to a couple of unique circumstances - firstly, the UN embarrassed Thailand by rating it 'one of the worst' about '[CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)', and secondly it seems the new government continues to 'clean up' the country - which is of course related to who gets what money, and which side the criminal gangs/police/army are on, nothing to do with actually stopping corruption or anything like that. It may be a lot longer wait for anything to return to business as usual, this time, and farang may never be allowed to return.

She didn't want me to do DATY ("oh, it smell") and "I don't do boom-boom" (a misunderstanding from the original negotiation). Finish was more oral and manual with K-why.

Typical. This is the problem with what's available in Isaan - can be good-looking, but the service is so terrible you can't actually get any joy from it.

Titanio
02-07-15, 23:13
About the service in Isaan you might be right, YMMV. But last week I was a couple of times in Sisters bar and they have some talent. Definitely you have to invest a little more in time as maybe in the DAY & NIGHT Beerbars. I did not go into the&and this time as it already looked depressing from the outside. The bar opposite Pannarai hotel is worth to have a drink as I saw some talent as well. But the biggest talent I found at the first massage shop when walking into the&and street from, let us say Nutty Park. Left hand site, girl, checked her ID to be sure but that was okay. Took her out for a daytime 2 hours massage in my room. Great! She was only working there since 2 weeks and seems to be a niece of the shop owner. Little pricey but way cheaper than in BKK. The 2 bars at the far other end of the&and street have also some girls working that do not look too bad. Pass them and turning right, after 100 meters opposite side of the street there is a new $$$ bar which I suppose that will become and FL pickup point soon. Just my impression. And even some of the streetwalkers sitting under the tree at the corner of the motobike repair shop looked better than I have ever seen before.

HotShaneHot
02-08-15, 01:20
I think the Isaan thread is in need of some happy time pics.

Made one call to this lady to meet up before she go to work.

HotShaneHot
02-08-15, 01:23
Nice hun.

Ebauche
02-08-15, 11:17
Nice hun.HSH. I appreciate your dedication to contributing. But do you realize you are individually posting about 1 out of every 6 photos on the entirety of ISG? Maybe you could exercise a bit of editorial discretion and focus on quality over quantity, maybe cutting back somewhat on repetitive "blow-by-blow" pics.

Between you as an individual and India as an entire forum, you represent about 50% of all photos posted. Seriously.

Ralph Kramden
02-08-15, 12:52
HSH. I appreciate your dedication to contributing. But do you realize you are individually posting about 1 out of every 6 photos on the entirety of ISG? Maybe you could exercise a bit of editorial discretion and focus on quality over quantity, maybe cutting back somewhat on repetitive "blow-by-blow" pics.

Between you as an individual and India as an entire forum, you represent about 50% of all photos posted. Seriously.Your photos have never appeared on this thread that I am aware of, so until such time that they are, you should refrain from criticizing HSH's photos for lacking quality. Personally I think they are of high quality and I always enjoy them.

ActionOriented
02-08-15, 13:54
Your photos have never appeared on this thread that I am aware of, so until such time that they are, you should refrain from criticizing HSH's photos for lacking quality. Personally I think they are of high quality and I always enjoy them.HSH is doing a great job with his pics.

The OP seems to be in the habit of structuring (at least wanting to) ISG as per his fancy. He has also started a thread which appears to suggest to the forum administrator that he carve out the India forum from ISG because he does not like looking at the photos. A voyeur indeed.

AskeAske
02-08-15, 14:13
HSH. I appreciate your dedication to contributing. But do you realize you are individually posting about 1 out of every 6 photos on the entirety of ISG? Maybe you could exercise a bit of editorial discretion and focus on quality over quantity, maybe cutting back somewhat on repetitive "blow-by-blow" pics.

Between you as an individual and India as an entire forum, you represent about 50% of all photos posted. Seriously.I always enjoy HSHs pictures. If you, Ebauche, don't like them, up to you. But what the f.

What do you, Ebauche, think gives you the right to encourage others not to post on the ISG? Take care of your own business and let others enjoy HSHs images. If you don't like them, don't look at them.

Wolvenvacht
02-08-15, 14:47

Between you as an individual and India as an entire forum, you represent about 50% of all photos posted. Seriously.So? Do you have to pay for the disk storage perhaps?

HSH, please carry on and show us the *real* reality of mongering outside of the beaten paths.

Ebauche
02-08-15, 18:38
The OP seems to be in the habit of structuring (at least wanting to) ISG as per his fancy. He has also started a thread which appears to suggest to the forum administrator that he carve out the India forum from ISG because he does not like looking at the photos. A voyeur indeed.Unlike HSH, the contributors to the India fora seem hell-bent on posting pictures not at all representative of actual field experiences. In huge volumes. Roughly 1 of 3 photos posted across ISG as a whole, virtually all of extremely limited value. (Nota Bene: I've actually mongered in India and know of what I speak.) Regarding India, yes, I do believe those fora would be best somehow segregated, on the basis of the quantity/quality of pics posted in abhorrent volume AND on the basis of forum actions, values, and mores not well aligned with the rest of ISG. I am not alone in that opinion, and I feel no need to apologize for it. My experience interacting with sub-continental mongers in various locations outside of India only serves to bolster that opinion, unfortunately. How Indian mongers choose to behave in their own country is their business. Their country, their culture, their "rules." Elsewhere, local values, mores, and rules should be followed. I have personally witnessed too many Indians abroad fail to follow that wise path, to the point of creating very unfortunate scenes, and fostering an environment of severely ill treatment upon their brethren that later follow in their footsteps.

HSH, on the other hand, does obviously have a valuable contribution to make. It could just be made more elegantly. How many virtually identical pics of the same pair of boobs are necessary to document one's erotic escapades. Many of what I consider the "best" contributions to ISG utilize a mere handful of well selected shots, along with an almost literary written report.

I always enjoy HSHs pictures. If you, Ebauche, don't like them, up to you. But what the f.

What do you, Ebauche, think gives you the right to encourage others not to post on the ISG? Take care of your own business and let others enjoy HSHs images. If you don't like them, don't look at them.It's a challenge avoiding them, as you suggest, as they take up so much real estate in the site-wide PG. Plus, I don't wish to avoid them, nor for HSH to cease posting. I merely suggest a bit more editorial selectivity would be merited and would actually serve to enhance HSH's contribution. In my opinion, there are too many of nearly the same shot, repeated over and over and over. To quote architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, "Less is more."

Your photos have never appeared on this thread that I am aware of, so until such time that they are, you should refrain from criticizing HSH's photos for lacking quality. Personally I think they are of high quality and I always enjoy them.True, I've never posted photos in this thread. However, I have posted FRs and photos in many areas of the world (and the USA going back to when this was an integrated WSG site). All together, I've been posting on this site (and its predecessor) for going on 15 years.

Regarding quality, we can agree to disagree. Where you see quality I see non-selective volume. HSH's "story" could be told more elegantly without resorting to a data dump. The fact that he alone contributes 1 out of 6 photos supports this perspective. I appreciate and applaud his posting. At least his posts (with the exception of his foray into posting screenshots of Pinay cam girls in the PI PG a while back) are of actual experiences in the field, particularly in Thailand. Although I may or may not have the same taste in companions as HSH, I appreciate and in some ways envy his prolific activity. Some of his girls are quite attractive, others I find less so. Frankly, that doesn't matter, as I never call into question another monger's personal tastes.

So? Do you have to pay for the disk storage perhaps?No, I don't pay for storage. But I do wade through high volumes of very repetitive pictures in the site-wide photo gallery to efficiently get to pics in the various fora I have particular and specific interest in.

This was immaterial before there existed a site-wide PG. You only saw the pics in the fora you chose to wade through. The consolidated PG brings out into the cold harsh light of day that some fora, and some posters, contribute at different rates and at different subjective levels of quality.

Mbsl65
02-08-15, 19:08

Between you as an individual and India as an entire forum, you represent about 50% of all photos posted. Seriously.So, who cares? At least he is posting something instead of being a self appointed moderator. Post something and let us see. My $0. 02.

Wolvenvacht
02-08-15, 19:22
No, I don't pay for storage. But I do wade through high volumes of very repetitive pictures in the site-wide photo gallery to efficiently get to pics in the various fora I have particular and specific interest in.

This was immaterial before there existed a site-wide PG. You only saw the pics in the fora you chose to wade through. The consolidated PG brings out into the cold harsh light of day that some fora, and some posters, contribute at different rates and at different subjective levels of quality.You are exagerating. If you daily check the site-wide PG page, at worst you will have about two or three pages to "wade through" and it only takes a glance to see which photos merit any further study.

HotShaneHot
02-08-15, 21:41

Between you as an individual and India as an entire forum, you represent about 50% of all photos posted. Seriously.India? Seriously I only see photos of people I never see photos of naked / tits / pussy all sex at all.

You never see photos like this in the India thread.

HotShaneHot
02-08-15, 21:43
Some sexy dress up.

HotShaneHot
02-08-15, 21:45
So, who cares? At least he is posting something instead of being a self appointed moderator. Post something and let us see. My $0. 02.Yes I like to see him post something too.

ActionOriented
02-09-15, 04:41
Unlike HSH, the contributors to the India fora seem hell-bent on posting pictures not at all representative of actual field experiences. In huge volumes. Roughly 1 of 3 photos posted across ISG as a whole, virtually all of extremely limited value. (Nota Bene: I've actually mongered in India and know of what I speak.) Regarding India, yes, I do believe those fora would be best somehow segregated, on the basis of the quantity/quality of pics posted in abhorrent volume AND on the basis of forum actions, values, and mores not well aligned with the rest of ISG. I am not alone in that opinion, and I feel no need to apologize for it. My experience interacting with sub-continental mongers in various locations outside of India only serves to bolster that opinion, unfortunately. How Indian mongers choose to behave in their own country is their business. Their country, their culture, their "rules." Elsewhere, local values, mores, and rules should be followed. I have personally witnessed too many Indians abroad fail to follow that wise path, to the point of creating very unfortunate scenes, and fostering an environment of severely ill treatment upon their brethren that later follow in their footsteps.

HSH, on the other hand, does obviously have a valuable contribution to make. It could just be made more elegantly. How many virtually identical pics of the same pair of boobs are necessary to document one's erotic escapades. Many of what I consider the "best" contributions to ISG utilize a mere handful of well selected shots, along with an almost literary written report.

How can you know what is representative of actual field experiences in India? The WG market in India is akin to the pimp-working girl market and in this case the pimp sends over several pictures out of which a monger makes his selection. So when Indian posters upload several pictures, it gives an idea of what is available in the market place and for what prices and then one is required to read the report to know the review for any particular girl. Sites like ISG help people to know in advance which working girls to avoid, isn't that the point of the forum? Or is it just to cater to voyeurs?

I am sure your vast experience in mongering in India has helped you appreciate the logic of such field reports! You are definitely not alone in your views, you have probably 15 other posts in your thread which would make it roughly 7-8 other members. IMHO I hardly think anyone on the India forum is going to take advice on posting quality (which is still not clear) field reports from a lurker who probably hasn't posted a report in years (inspite of being on the forum for say 15 years), it would debunk the point of the information, but I am sure your vast mongering experiences in India have taught you otherwise.

You may have witnessed some Indian mongers not being nice to working girls outside India, I will not deny that that does not happen (I have seen some cases as well). But making a generalisation of that nature (especially in relation to ISG members) and supplementing it to your argument of carving out the forums seems all but illogical to me.

Perhaps I would be more inclined to take you seriously, if I read a report from you and which is of equal (if not more) value than some of the better reports on the India pages.

Mbsl65
02-09-15, 09:04
Thank you very much for making ISG an awesome website with your contributions.

Crocodilexp
02-09-15, 20:55
HSH, on the other hand, does obviously have a valuable contribution to make. It could just be made more elegantly. How many virtually identical pics of the same pair of boobs are necessary to document one's erotic escapades. Many of what I consider the "best" contributions to ISG utilize a mere handful of well selected shots, along with an almost literary written report.I appreciate HSH's prolific contributions, and don't mind the quantity.

However, one significant negative effect for me is drowning out all the other info on the Issan Region subforum. An update to the subforum used to mean a chance of discovering new information or previously unknown venues in Issan.

Now it just means a handful of new amateur porn pictures, which are not even necessarily working girls with venue names specified, but mostly civilians (who although easily obtainable, still take some amount of work and at least living in Udon for some time). I guess a newbie browsing through it would have a difficult time getting the lowdown as well.

It would be great if those pictures could be separated into another subforum, leaving the current one for actual useful information and discussion.

Titanio
02-09-15, 23:12
Thank you very much for making ISG an awesome website with your contributions.The point is that HSH does not have any informative contribution to this subforum other than two single detailed maps of mongering areas in Udon. All the rest are just GF pics that does not contribute anything else than that you can work out in which hotel he frequent. Now I also do not remember the names of all the bars I visit in Udon but being a little more descriptive rather than a personal comment to the pictures would be welcome.

HotShaneHot
02-10-15, 00:29
Last set of this girl that I was meet about 1 year ago on line.

Uncle Volodya
02-10-15, 08:23
Last set of this girl that I was meet about 1 year ago on line.Nicely done HSH!

But whatever happened to this one (see pic)? She was my favorite; p.

ShinShin
02-10-15, 08:33
which is of course related to who gets what money, and which side the criminal gangs/police/army are on, nothing to do with actually stopping corruption or anything like that. It may be a lot longer wait for anything to return to business as usualAll the cheaper options are shut down all across north and northeast. Even small town karaoke pick ups in Nakhon Phanom, Mae Sai massage houses, Mukdahan, ect ect are gone. Seems like the new warlords are cutting off all incentives in their enemy territories. All the bigger establishments in north and Issan mostly not effected since these big owners are part of their camp.

So no more affordable sex for ordinary Somchai in north and northeast, those ordinary Thai guys are saying they stole our vote, now they stole our ladies. Feel pity for these guys, now getting laid is an unimaginable luxury of 7-10 days salary for them.

Beno69
02-10-15, 11:11
But whatever happened to this one (see pic)? She was my favorite....

For this nice tits I would travel also to Udon. 555.

HotShaneHot
02-10-15, 11:47
Nicely done HSH!

But whatever happened to this one (see pic)? She was my favorite; p.Yes, I was all so meet her on line about 1 year ago and she is my favorite too she said no to meet up but she still says " I miss you " "I love you." I think she may have new man. But hots will not stop trying no worries OK.

I so love her tits too.

Mogwai
02-10-15, 13:33
It would be great if those pictures could be separated into another subforum, leaving the current one for actual useful information and discussion.There is already a subforum for that: the Photo Gallery. Although I don't mind so much that he's posting them here since there are not that many other contributions in this thread.

Goyave
02-10-15, 16:05
All the cheaper options are shut down all across north and northeast. Even small town karaoke pick ups in Nakhon Phanom, Mae Sai massage houses, Mukdahan, ect ect are gone. Seems like the new warlords are cutting off all incentives in their enemy territories. All the bigger establishments in north and Issan mostly not effected since these big owners are part of their camp.

So no more affordable sex for ordinary Somchai in north and northeast, those ordinary Thai guys are saying they stole our vote, now they stole our ladies. Feel pity for these guys, now getting laid is an unimaginable luxury of 7-10 days salary for them.I very recently (two days ago) checked a few karaoke joints in Udon Thani and Nong Khai provinces that I have patronized in the past. Most places were closed, but a few among them are still operating. Alas, there are much less girls available there than in the past (probably only Thai staff, but no Lao girls now). For instance, I saw only 4 hostesses (including the 'mamasan') in an establishment where there used to be about 8-12 girls depending on the time and day of the week. Only one among them was attractive, at least to my eyes, but the 'mamasan' told me that this girl was not available for pick up. Maybe this applies only if the customer is a Westerner, but I can't say for sure. It could be for various other reasons. I do believe that a Thai customer may have much more luck at the moment in these establishments.

I also checked the brothels and pick-up joints of the red light districts of Nong Khai (city), but with no luck. It's not very surprising, as there was not much still open there in the recent years, even before the latest crackdown. No activity behind the Nong Khai Grand Hotel and nothing either on soi Suk Pracha, Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2 or on Meechai Road. While I was checking Meechai Road, a ladyboy on his motorbike asked me if I wanted ladies. I recognized the bloke. About one year ago, while I was having a look at the (real) girls available on the last brothel still opened then on Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2, he was apparently working there (as a pimp?) and he tried to steal the content of one of my jacket's pocket. So, when I saw him last Sunday evening, I was not too trustful. He said that there were girls available for 700 baht ST nearby. I said that the last time I went in this area, I paid only 500 baht. He said OK, 500 baht, just for you. I asked where the brothel was located. He wanted me to go there with him on his motorbike. I said: no, I have a car parked not far away, so, wait me here and I will follow you. He got angry and went away! Thus, I don't know if it was a scam, but maybe is there a (new?) brothel (still?) operating in Nong Khai city, apparently somewhere on the far east of Meechai road. At that time of the evening, I still had other places that I wanted to check, so, I didn't investigate much more (but will certainly do one of these days).

After a few very disappointing checks between Nong Khai and Udon Thani cities, I ended in the latter and had a look once again at the local P4 P establishments. Nothing much to add to the recent reports about the current situation: all the Lao brothels are closed and I suspect that if they reopen one day, there will be much less numerous and will probably be relocated elsewhere around the city (the latest crackdown got too much publicity on Thai national TV channels).

At the moment, one may find a few 20-25 year old cuties in some foreign-oriented bars, the rest being mostly below average (on the looks department) or simply unattractive (IMHO) women in their thirties (or more). I saw only two fat and ugly streetwalkers (probably in their forties) this day.

Finally, I had some luck with two freelancers in their early twenties who stopped near my car at traffic lights. I did fancy only one of the pair (a 7/10 in my book, the other one being only a 6), but she would not go with me without her friend. Long story short, I managed a ST threesome at a short time hotel for 1500 baht, which is not too bad, but still much more than I would have paid in the recent past under other circumstances. Both girls were insistent on condom use, even for a (short) blowjob, no anal, and no lesbian action. Session was just so-so.

Times are becoming difficult. Seems that I will fuck my wife more often from now on!

Kakariki
02-10-15, 20:44
There is already a subforum for that: the Photo Gallery. Although I don't mind so much that he's posting them here since there are not that many other contributions in this thread.I agree although there will be a lot more postings now as punters try to search for some hot spots. Apart from his last girl, I don't know where he finds all these fat ones, at least he's keeping them off the streets.

HotShaneHot
02-10-15, 21:27
I very recently (two days ago) checked a few karaoke joints in Udon Thani and Nong Khai provinces that I have patronized in the past. Most places were closed, but a few among them are still operating. Alas, there are much less girls available there than in the past (probably only Thai staff, but no Lao girls now). For instance, I saw only 4 hostesses (including the 'mamasan') in an establishment where there used to be about 8-12 girls depending on the time and day of the week. Only one among them was attractive, at least to my eyes, but the 'mamasan' told me that this girl was not available for pick up. Maybe this applies only if the customer is a Westerner, but I can't say for sure. It could be for various other reasons. I do believe that a Thai customer may have much more luck at the moment in these establishments.

I also checked the brothels and pick-up joints of the red light districts of Nong Khai (city), but with no luck. It's not very surprising, as there was not much still open there in the recent years, even before the latest crackdown. No activity behind the Nong Khai Grand Hotel and nothing either on soi Suk Pracha, Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2 or on Meechai Road. While I was checking Meechai Road, a ladyboy on his motorbike asked me if I wanted ladies. I recognized the bloke. About one year ago, while I was having a look at the (real) girls available on the last brothel still opened then on Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2, he was apparently working there (as a pimp?) and he tried to steal the content of one of my jacket's pocket. So, when I saw him last Sunday evening, I was not too trustful. He said that there were girls available for 700 baht ST nearby. I said that the last time I went in this area, I paid only 500 baht. He said OK, 500 baht, just for you. I asked where the brothel was located. He wanted me to go there with him on his motorbike. I said: no, I have a car parked not far away, so, wait me here and I will follow you. He got angry and went away! Thus, I don't know if it was a scam, but maybe is there a (new?) brothel (still?) operating in Nong Khai city, apparently somewhere on the far east of Meechai road. At that time of the evening, I still had other places that I wanted to check, so, I didn't investigate much more (but will certainly do one of these days)...O shit no not the wife its not the bed yet.

Here is one I not meet yet but she send some photos.

HotShaneHot
02-10-15, 21:31
More photo that some ne send me.

HotShaneHot
02-10-15, 21:41
I very recently (two days ago) checked a few karaoke joints in Udon Thani and Nong Khai provinces that I have patronized in the past. Most places were closed, but a few among them are still operating. Alas, there are much less girls available there than in the past (probably only Thai staff, but no Lao girls now). For instance, I saw only 4 hostesses (including the 'mamasan') in an establishment where there used to be about 8-12 girls depending on the time and day of the week. Only one among them was attractive, at least to my eyes, but the 'mamasan' told me that this girl was not available for pick up. Maybe this applies only if the customer is a Westerner, but I can't say for sure. It could be for various other reasons. I do believe that a Thai customer may have much more luck at the moment in these establishments.

I also checked the brothels and pick-up joints of the red light districts of Nong Khai (city), but with no luck. It's not very surprising, as there was not much still open there in the recent years, even before the latest crackdown. No activity behind the Nong Khai Grand Hotel and nothing either on soi Suk Pracha, Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2 or on Meechai Road. While I was checking Meechai Road, a ladyboy on his motorbike asked me if I wanted ladies. I recognized the bloke. About one year ago, while I was having a look at the (real) girls available on the last brothel still opened then on Soi Sri Boon Ruang 2, he was apparently working there (as a pimp?) and he tried to steal the content of one of my jacket's pocket. So, when I saw him last Sunday evening, I was not too trustful. He said that there were girls available for 700 baht ST nearby. I said that the last time I went in this area, I paid only 500 baht. He said OK, 500 baht, just for you. I asked where the brothel was located. He wanted me to go there with him on his motorbike. I said: no, I have a car parked not far away, so, wait me here and I will follow you. He got angry and went away! Thus, I don't know if it was a scam, but maybe is there a (new?) brothel (still?) operating in Nong Khai city, apparently somewhere on the far east of Meechai road. At that time of the evening, I still had other places that I wanted to check, so, I didn't investigate much more (but will certainly do one of these days)...Maybe you are right its becoming more difficult I see about 24 girls in this pic but only one I like to fuck.

ScottHayes
02-10-15, 22:54
Hey guys,

What's the easiest and hassle free location to fly from Phuket to any Isaan of the destination? Price / quality / time wise?

Goyave
02-11-15, 04:33
Maybe you are right its becoming more difficult I see about 24 girls in this pic but only one I like to fuck.Girls in Santa Claus attire? It's not Christmas time anymore, and many things have changed since in the local P4P scene, especially in establishments that were NOT foreign-oriented.

By the way, on this picture, maybe two or three girls are attractive enough to my eyes, but one has also to consider at what price those girls are available. I am not (yet) ready to pay in Isan the silly rates that most foreigners pay in the touristy locations!

Now, Vientiane (Laos), for instance, is IMHO getting more and more interesting, not for the number of pretty girls available, but for the price-quality ratio.

HotShaneHot
02-11-15, 11:00
Hey guys,

What's the easiest and hassle free location to fly from Phuket to any Isaan of the destination? Price / quality / time wise?Its Udonthinai but not the same hot looking girls from Phuket all Pattaya but has lots still.

Uncle Volodya
02-11-15, 15:51
Its Udonthinai but not the same hot looking girls from Phuket all Pattaya but has lots still.From what I gather from reading the reports this is a place where you want to find your girls online via tagged, badoo, etc.. Is that right?

Old New Guy
02-11-15, 16:11
Hey guys,

What's the easiest and hassle free location to fly from Phuket to any Isaan of the destination? Price / quality / time wise?Hook up with an Isaan lady and she will be happy to march you to her place.

HotShaneHot
02-12-15, 11:15
Hook up with an Isaan lady and she will be happy to march you to her place.Yes that is true.

Then take you down the shops to get food and beer and ice for her family and her friends and don't for et the nabers.

Then all the nabers friends will come and sit down and look at you and maybe think we got an ATM now (hun we need get more beer).

I now not do that shit, I say I come to meet you. See you, OK hun.

HotShaneHot
02-12-15, 11:23
From what I gather from reading the reports this is a place where you want to find your girls online via tagged, badoo, etc.. Is that right?Now a days is not good to get hot girls.

You need to try more place to get them 1' on line 2' bars 3' free lance 4 friend of a friend ect. ?

HotShaneHot
02-12-15, 12:15
Nicely done HSH!

But whatever happened to this one (see pic)? She was my favorite; p.Maybe I can give you more photos she say she will meet me soon wow OK wait an see.

Uncle Volodya
02-13-15, 08:04
Maybe I can give you more photos she say she will meet me soon wow OK wait an see.Thanks man. I am looking forward to it. Enjoy. I dig your posts.

It is indeed "more fun in Issan". Haha.

Titanio
02-14-15, 00:32
Hey guys,

What's the easiest and hassle free location to fly from Phuket to any Isaan of the destination? Price / quality / time wise?The only flight from Phuket to Isaan is to Udon Thani. And when you are in for a relaxing few days, Udon is a nice place to be.

HotShaneHot
02-14-15, 11:17
Thanks man. I am looking forward to it. Enjoy. I dig your posts.

It is indeed "more fun in Issan". Haha.OK get ready I was just get back today from Udon.

I met her on Friday at 12:30 pm.

Wow did I fuck her good.

She was go home 8:00 am in morning and I did not take my hands off her tits for the 19 hours I with her.

I will start to re-size photos now.

HotShaneHot
02-14-15, 11:19
The only flight from Phuket to Isaan is to Udon Thani. And when you are in for a relaxing few days, Udon is a nice place to be.Yes, it is a good place its just not the same as BKK all Pattaya OK.

HotShaneHot
02-14-15, 11:33
Nicely done HSH!

But whatever happened to this one (see pic)? She was my favorite; p.OK just get in room.

HotShaneHot
02-14-15, 11:36
Thanks man. I am looking forward to it. Enjoy. I dig your posts.

It is indeed "more fun in Issan". Haha.OK hun can get them tits out so fucking miss C play them.

HotShaneHot
02-15-15, 00:52
Wow so yummy.

HotShaneHot
02-15-15, 01:44
Take it all off.

ShinShin
02-15-15, 06:15
I and my friend were in Udon Thani. We went to look for pick ups in all Thai discos. There are definitely pros, semi-pros, and girls who just want to get some quick cash. For 3 nights in 4 different discos, we got something on the same night or appointment next day.

Yellow Bird, lots of girl groups and girls with lady boys, we never try girls groups with any number of Thai guys together. Talked to a lady boy with 3 girls, all passing the doable level. Observation looked like they come often they know many waiters. Cut the story short, we drank together, they danced and drink the Thai whiskey. I asked one girl to go with me, she discussed with her friends, asked me if I give her some money, I said I can, she asked me if I can give her 3000, I groaned, she said 2000, I did not bargain because I was in a good mood with all that alcohol.

Then my friend also successfully took another, not free of course, we left first, the third girl stay on with lady boy, and we went to motel. The sex was so so because we were both tired, and remember girls always look 25% better in the discos. They both were not that hot when they came out, but both passed the mark.

Got their number for future possible repeat. She said she is not professional girl, but they go dancing if good guys come pick up and would give them some pocket money for a date, they surely will do it, said they don't go they don't like.

Saw 2 fights on the same night, both between girls, so be very careful in Thai discos, observe and observe before you act. And basic to intermediate Thai skill is helpful. Zero Thai skill can be very difficult.

I have more reports in Hi Tech Plaza and UD club, both all Thai clubs, I report it next time.

HotShaneHot
02-15-15, 13:19
Tits and blow job.

HotShaneHot
02-15-15, 13:28
Tits and fucking.

ShinShin
02-15-15, 16:24
The girls dance in Bikini. Most girls look average but several have nice body. I and a friend do not speak Thai too well so the system was a bit confusing. There are girls in bikini, they come and sit with you and you buy them drinks, drinks about 150 up. You can bar fine them, 7 drinks or up depend on the girl level as far as I understood. Coyotee dancers cost more.

I had total 8 girls come sit and one drink for interview, some will not go off, others will, the activity fee is up to negotiation, but an older girl told us if girl like you 1500 will do or even free, but 2000 is medium, and there is no short time / long time, girl goes off she is off the night, have to ask if the girl can stay long time.

Total bill for 2 of us, including 8 lady drinks for 8 ladies, and us 4 drinks, 2580, each 1290, so not to bad. We did not bar fine them on that night, but I got 2 numbers from our favorites and met the next day at the pre arranged place and price at 2000.

My girl said only work part time, a few times a month, she has new car, she said she has many regular clients they meet often. I think she is making good money from her regulars. She is a bit hairy there, so may not repeat. If you want to take out lady with bar fine, the cost is like 7 drinks plus service fee 1500-2500. Not a cheap option, but the only option in Udon to see the girl's contour before decide.

The bar is on Phon Phisai Road.

HotShaneHot
02-16-15, 01:11
Fucking and cum.

HotShaneHot
02-16-15, 01:22
More fucking.

HotShaneHot
02-16-15, 11:52
More cum and more fucking.

HotShaneHot
02-16-15, 11:54
Just love them tits.

HotShaneHot
02-16-15, 11:59
Time for sexy dress up.

HotShaneHot
02-16-15, 12:04
Wow that looks fucking good.

Uncle Volodya
02-16-15, 15:37
Just love them tits.They are looking better than ever! Good job Shane!

You are my Issan Hero!

Wolvenvacht
02-16-15, 20:43
Wow that looks fucking good.Or, looks good fucking?

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 00:49
More dress up.

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 00:58
She just got back from dinner.

Looks like all this fucking has made her hungry too.

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 01:05
I could have you suck me all day.

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 01:15
I just love to lift her top up.

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 11:53
Bend over hun.

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 11:57
Time for you to pull your top up.

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 12:04
Get ready to put on sexy dress.

HotShaneHot
02-17-15, 12:08
Wow look so good.

HotShaneHot
02-18-15, 00:46
Ready for more blow job.

HotShaneHot
02-18-15, 00:47
Open your legs hun.

HotShaneHot
02-18-15, 00:51
More fucking.

HotShaneHot
02-18-15, 14:37
Wow nice tits.

Sammon
02-18-15, 16:30
Nice job!

You get the nicest girls.

Ebauche
02-18-15, 19:33
Wow nice tits.Repetitive.

Tits.
Same tits, closer up.
Left tit closeup.
Right tit closeup.
Both tits, with a wisp of hair and HSH's hand in view.

Understand my perspective. Great contribution, but unbelievably repetitive. And with absolutely ZERO insight into the girl, her personality, how you found her, etc., etc., etc.

UanUan
02-18-15, 23:10
Repetitive.

Tits.
Same tits, closer up.
Left tit closeup.
Right tit closeup.

Understand my perspective. Great contribution, but unbelievably repetitive. And with absolutely ZERO insight into the girl, her personality, how you found her, etc., etc., etc.That's the beauty of it. He has found his way, and it works for him. It's not like one of us gave him a grant to provide comprehensive research on sex in Thailand. He is just a dude who likes meeting girls in foreign countries and taking pictures of them when they are in a moment of emotional vulnerability I. E..

HotShaneHot
02-19-15, 00:48
Repetitive.

Tits.
Same tits, closer up.
Left tit closeup.
Right tit closeup.

Understand my perspective. Great contribution, but unbelievably repetitive. And with absolutely ZERO insight into the girl, her personality, how you found her, etc., etc., etc.She is not a pro / she is not work in bar / we meet up when she need some money for food, etc.

She has been text me lots this week she like to meet up again.

I tell her I like to trim her hair on pussy and take some cum in mouth pic.

BionicMan
02-19-15, 07:08
That's the beauty of it. He has found his way, and it works for him. It's not like one of us gave him a grant to provide comprehensive research on sex in Thailand. He is just a dude who likes meeting girls in foreign countries and taking pictures of them when they are in a moment of emotional vulnerability I. E..Fair enough, but this is good for his memories, nothing much to do with a forum as this one. Supposed to be informative on finding girls (mainly) for paid sex. Over half of those images could present girls anywhere in the world.

BionicMan
02-19-15, 07:08
Repetitive.

Tits.
Same tits, closer up.
Left tit closeup.
Right tit closeup.

Understand my perspective. Great contribution, but unbelievably repetitive. And with absolutely ZERO insight into the girl, her personality, how you found her, etc., etc., etc.Fully agreeing! Not much content for the information side of ISG.

Wolvenvacht
02-19-15, 08:00
Fair enough, but this is good for his memories, nothing much to do with a forum as this one. Supposed to be informative on finding girls (mainly) for paid sex. Over half of those images could present girls anywhere in the world.At the very least, these photos provide us with an overview of the "market". These are the girls you will actually meet. Not photoshopped, not girls "as seen through beer-goggles", no subjective comments: just what-you-see-is-what-you-get!

Well done HSH.

HotShaneHot
02-19-15, 11:46
Fully agreeing! Not much content for the information side of ISG.There is more info in this thread if you go back and look.

Then all the thread's.

With map's and photo's.

Tell me where you get this info when you looking at the Philippines thread?

The only info you get is. Today's morsel / Enjoy the Philippines / pinoy.

If I meet lady on the net / to meet as BF / GF yes I not going to give her number to you meet your own GF OK.

And If I get photos I am happy to show you all.

I see no send pic when been in Udon?

HotShaneHot
02-19-15, 11:54
More fucking for you.

Uncle Volodya
02-19-15, 12:47
Don't pay them no mind Shane. Thanks for the great fotos and keep them coming!

Mogwai
02-19-15, 13:00
Well, I like the photos so keep them cumming but HSH you could tell us every now and then where you find all these girls.

Ralph Kramden
02-19-15, 14:48
The haters are just jealous HSH. And probably gaping at those repetitive photos of hot tits while wanking their wanker. In the meantime you are banging all the hot mamas.

Finnish Fucker
02-19-15, 20:58
More fucking for you.Shane, keep on posting pics of the nice tits :cool:

Vittu
02-20-15, 02:20
Shane, keep on posting pics of the nice tits :cool:Outstanding. I always thought Finns only fucked reindeers. After beating themselves with birch twigs in a hot sauna!

FrankyUdon
02-20-15, 10:12
Some updates from Khon Khean?

Nobody stay there? LOL.

Shane please make a trip for us and give a update.

You ever go KK?

HotShaneHot
02-20-15, 11:51
OK, I am going to meet up with her next week.

And she will stay all day and night with me.

I have been tell her I like to do more cum in mouth this time. And maybe cum on her and use a spoon to clean it up so she can eat it.

All maybe you like to see her do something new? Tell me I will try. All try ask her to do it.

D Cups
02-20-15, 17:24
Shane, keep on posting pics of the nice tits :cool:FF, those are the nicest boobs I have seen on ISG for a long time! Thank you!

Opebo
02-20-15, 18:07
Some updates from Khon Khean?

Nobody stay there? LOL.Check my old reports, nothing has changed alas. Three or four soapies, a very few streetwalkers behind the bus station, a few bad-service local ~600-1000 baht houses in two sois in the downtown area, and that's about it. In general the appearance level is considerably better than Pattaya but the quality of service is even worse (the providers deal mostly with Thai customers). I'd say the only interesting places might be Villa and Caesar Soapies and the curious old 'barber shop' next to Bar Number One which provides older service oriented ladies.

Finnish Fucker
02-20-15, 22:56
Outstanding. I always thought Finns only fucked reindeers. After beating themselves with birch twigs in a hot sauna!Vittu, vitun vittu. You dumb fuck. Yes I was dreaming of a fat reindeer when I pumped this big titted thai girl. And somewhere in the middle of the act while her big boobs were slapping onto my face I heard the song in my head reminding of my country and sauna and all.

Ah, ah,

We come from the land of the ice and snow.

From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands.

To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

-ff

Mosquito2002
02-23-15, 14:36
Are the Udon Sois still closed?

Goyave
02-24-15, 19:17
Are the Udon Sois still closed?Nothing has reopened yet! And I don't believe that, at least for the Soi Sow Fai Deng area, the 'Lao' brothels will reopen in the near or even distant future at the same location. The first brothel on the left when entering the soi is now history: it had been recently tore down (see attached pictures).

I noticed that another house was advertised as being for rent during a previous visit. A few other houses are currently being renovated, probably for being sold or rented soon. This area is probably definitely dead for P4P, alas.

For several reasons, I have a little more hope for the Adunyadet red light district (although, there will probably be even less brothels in activity than prior the crackdown there then), but at the moment, all 'Lao' brothels are still closed there too.

FrankyUdon
02-25-15, 01:17
Nothing has reopened yet! And I don't believe that, at least for the Soi Sow Fai Deng area, the 'Lao' brothels will reopen in the near or even distant future at the same location. The first brothel on the left when entering the soi is now history: it had been recently tore down (see attached pictures).

I noticed that another house was advertised as being for rent during a previous visit. A few other houses are currently being renovated, probably for being sold or rented soon. This area is probably definitely dead for P4P, alas.

For several reasons, I have a little more hope for the Adunyadet red light district (although, there will probably be even less brothels in activity than prior the crackdown there then), but at the moment, all 'Lao' brothels are still closed there too.And what about the Drive Inn Hotels?

This offer the service same before and take a lady to your room?

Goyave
02-25-15, 04:00
And what about the Drive Inn Hotels?

This offer the service same before and take a lady to your room?As already reported in a previous post by Ploughman, I can confirm that only the rooms are still for rent now and no girl is provided to you if you don't have one when going there, alas!

ShinShin
02-25-15, 05:34
And what about the Drive Inn Hotels?

This offer the service same before and take a lady to your room?I tried the famous Bungalow last week. I went in and the caretaker lady told me "lady go home" "mai mii". It was the first time this ever happened. I saw a Thai guy came in a tuk tuk and also was turned away. I asked a Thai guy I know by face working in a hotel. He said he still has a few numbers to call for customers, but no more Lao lady, I asked him to call one for me, if I like I take her to motel. After 30 min the girl came, and was quite chubby, and wanted 1500. So I refused and was asked 40 bahts for gas. The guy was unable to produce another one, because all busy.

The Thai guy said the out call girls now do very good business because lack of ladies in the city. Some girls start to charge 2000 to tourists and out of town people. There are still freelancers in many discos, but it is hard work and tiring work. Not many guys are willing to go through that. This moment, it is absolutely a seller's market.

HotShaneHot
02-27-15, 11:02
Come on men please there is still lots in the bars in so Sumpun.

I was meet up with my GF. Nice tits when she go out to eat I go to the bars wow there was lots this night.

HotShaneHot
02-27-15, 11:31
More of my lady doing some sexy dress up pic.

HotShaneHot
02-27-15, 23:47
More rooting.

HotShaneHot
02-28-15, 00:49
More sexy pic.

FrankyUdon
02-28-15, 09:38
Today I go the Drive Inn in SOI 7. Take now Thai lady's for 1000 Baht to the room.

Still no have Lao girls, but the caretaker lady not long time will have again.

I tried the famous Bungalow last week. I went in and the caretaker lady told me "lady go home" "mai mii". It was the first time this ever happened. I saw a Thai guy came in a tuk tuk and also was turned away. I asked a Thai guy I know by face working in a hotel. He said he still has a few numbers to call for customers, but no more Lao lady, I asked him to call one for me, if I like I take her to motel. After 30 min the girl came, and was quite chubby, and wanted 1500. So I refused and was asked 40 bahts for gas. The guy was unable to produce another one, because all busy.

The Thai guy said the out call girls now do very good business because lack of ladies in the city. Some girls start to charge 2000 to tourists and out of town people. There are still freelancers in many discos, but it is hard work and tiring work. Not many guys are willing to go through that. This moment, it is absolutely a seller's market.

HotShaneHot
02-28-15, 11:45
I just love fucking this one.

HotShaneHot
02-28-15, 11:47
O shit look at them tits.

Ralph Kramden
02-28-15, 17:39
O shit look at them tits.Tits to take your last gasp of O2 trying to suck.

DeeKa
02-28-15, 21:26
When living in Udon mostly I had a GF but sometimes I was single and so I got this mid 30's girl on Badoo which was just looking for sex.

I picked her up at an agreed place, we went to my house, had a shower and then I had to pick the Gillette as she was unshaved.

So a clean shave, nice BBBJ followed by GF-sex.

Sure not an optical beauty, but hey, it was free.

Dee

HotShaneHot
03-01-15, 01:21
More fun in Udon.

HotShaneHot
03-01-15, 01:34
It's more fun in Udon.

Opebo
03-01-15, 23:37
In light of the recent extreme crackdown throughout Isaan, I took a look at the two sois of small brothers in Khon Kaen. Both were completely shut down. Zero venues, zero girls. Just dark, deserted streets and not even a pimp on a motorbike. It is getting depressing out there guys - these venues were staffed by Thais, not Lao, last I checked.

I asked around some of the ancient ladies who work at the farang oriented bars in the Pullman/Kosa area, and they stated the crackdown was very severe and long-running. They easily understood I had no interest in them (unlike the typical farang), and offered me something ostensibly better for 2000 baht. I looked at the pics on their phones and was completely uninterested at any price. Women of 25-30 and unremarkable potato-like appearance. When I demurred with an obvious look of dismay on my face, they mentioned there were 'a lot' of girls available at the 5,000 baht level. Farcical really - I looked at those pics, and they were, while a little less superannuated, still quite uninteresting to me for anything more than a thousand.

It is time to leave Thailand, it seems.

Daddy07
03-02-15, 01:10
It is time to leave Thailand, it seems.Or start learning how to use a smart phone like BKKdog. If the times are changing one must change with the times.

I'm sure you don't wish to return to the bad place.

ShinShin
03-02-15, 03:23
In light of the recent extreme crackdown throughout Isaan, I took a look at the two sois of small brothers in Khon Kaen. Both were completely shut down. Zero venues, zero girls. Just dark, deserted streets and not even a pimp on a motorbike. It is getting depressing out there guys - these venues were staffed by Thais, not Lao, last I checked.In the whole Issan and North, the easy fast food sex is pretty all gone. This so called crack down is very much geographical. It seems to cut off all extra incentives in the enemy territories. I was surprised when I visited Nakorn Phanom a few weeks ago. There were several joints of Thai / Lao karaoke pick ups scattered outside of town, they have been there for eons, they have changed locations before, but this time they are nowhere to be found, even tuk tuk had problem getting me any girl. My friend who stayed in Mae Sai, all forms of pick ups like massage, karaoke, lady houses, even a few very clandestine one along the riverside all shut down. My friend was a long stayer in Mae Sai because of the abundance of easy fast food action, he packed and left.

Even as far as Nan and Phrae, these Thai local pick up joints are gone. But in the south region, I have heard reports from other sites, these local pick up joints in the "friendly territories"are still very lively and untouched, places like Surat Thani, Nakhorn Sri Thamamrat, Dannok, and along the Malay border, Hat Yai, Kanchanaburi ect ect all karaoke brothels and pick up joints are all very much in business, staffed by multi nationals, Thais, Burmese, Laos, Viets ect ect.

It is obvious the whole thing is pretty much cutting the roots in this whole region.

Amjeck
03-02-15, 06:43
Or start learning how to use a smart phone like BKKdog.Please elaborate.

ShinShin
03-02-15, 06:58
Or start learning how to use a smart phone like BKKdog. If the times are changing one must change with the times.

I'm sure you don't wish to return to the bad place.The social media option doesn't really work for us who have kids or wives or girlfriends around us. That's why these fast food joints like the Sois and motels are very convenient, 1 2 3 we are full and out of the shop in less than an hour and very affordable too. Seems like the quick and easy way with young tight bodies is becoming a thing of the past.

A friend came to Isan and expected wild night with sweet young things, but I had to tell him the truth that is all history. I took him around Day and Night and walked a few rounds could not find one that classifies as young thing. We took a tuk tuk to the only soapie in town Oscar. By the way if you say Oscar, the drivers won't understand. You have to say Osaka, like Osaka Japan then they understand.

The lineup at 9 pm consists of 7 very mature women, all age about 35-40, I asked papasan if anyone younger, but he said all of them have kids and 30 up, there is one sideline who was ordinary market level, papasan said she younger and no kids, so she is sideline. The young one is really hard to come by these day. We both just pick one from fish bowl at almost random, because they all looked the same.

My worker was 33 with 2 kids, that sound a bit depressing, because we had never pick someone almost out of desperation and out of choice. 1600 bahts, I think the Petburi Bangkok cheap joints like Biwa or Nancy have a better value and more choices than this.

I got a decent blow job, the sex was really bad, mentally I had to run a lot of videos but still fail to finish. Ended up with a HJ.

I could feel the tough time is here in Isan.

Goyave
03-02-15, 07:20
Please elaborate.I think that what he meant is that one may use various dating and communicating smartphone applications in order to meet regular girls, semi-pros and other online prostitutes in disguise.

There are of course more available options, apps and tools with a smartphone nowadays, such as those based on location, but if you don't have one, it's still possible to have some success on several online dating websites. Not an ideal solution for some mongers and quite time-consuming, but it seems to be convenient enough for others.

Alternatively, there is still the good old direct approach, especially if you can speak decent enough Thai and are of the smiling type. I am not an Adonis, but I get surprisingly good results with this method (but it has its drawbacks, of course!).

EDIT: I found this post by BkkDog in response to a report by Tptp76 about this matter: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2677-Bangkok-Reports&p=1678931&viewfull=1#post1678931

Amjeck
03-02-15, 09:03
Thanks for the link, Goyave.

Yah, that's basically dating, and time consuming as well. A good cheap brothel is hard to beat!

Mogwai
03-02-15, 09:52
Thanks for the link, Goyave.

Yah, that's basically dating, and time consuming as well. A good cheap brothel is hard to beat!Sure, it can be the same as dating (wining, dining and hopefully sex after) but it's better to aim for the cheaper and less time consuming way: let them come to your hotel. See some of my recent posts in the Angeles thread for example. But I'm only a beginner. There are 'hardened pro's' out there like BkkDog and Skogis.

DeeKa
03-02-15, 20:24
We took a tuk tuk to the only soapie in town Oscar. By the way if you say Oscar, the drivers won't understand. You have to say Osaka, like Osaka Japan then they understand.

The lineup at 9 pm consists of 7 very mature women, all age about 35-40, I asked papasan if anyone younger, but he said all of them have kids and 30 up, there is one sideline who was ordinary market level, papasan said she younger and no kids, so she is sideline. The young one is really hard to come by these day. We both just pick one from fish bowl at almost random, because they all looked the same.

My worker was 33 with 2 kids, that sound a bit depressing, because we had never pick someone almost out of desperation and out of choice. 1600 bahts, I think the Petburi Bangkok cheap joints like Biwa or Nancy have a better value and more choices than this.I've been to Oscar once two years ago, as I had my own motorbike no issues with Tuktuk drivers.

I was there at 6 pm and the bowl was filled with like 20 girls from lower 20's to mid 30's.

I've chosen one in the mid 20's a little on the chubby side but the one with the prettiest face.

After the bath tube I got a good blowjob, no DATY as she smelled a little bad, then an OK FS followed by a little massage and chatting.

Price was the same 1600 then.

Dee

DeeKa
03-02-15, 20:31
A tip for the massage fans is the small massage shop beside the "Corner Bar" at the entrance of nutty park.

Although all shops from here to day&night offer massage plus in some shops you might end with a no as you got the wrong girl.

The massage shop there is (at least was until last June) managed but not owned by a very slim girl in the mid to upper 30's with long black hair and very thin lips.

She is quite good in the massage section and was also my favourite for HJ.

Once I asked for FS and it was possible, she was performing very good and as we didn't talk about the money upfront I gave her a lot more than the usual FS-rate of 1200, I think there was some sympathy on both sides.

If you like her you can also take her to your room for some hours as I could see another day.

Dee

Titanio
03-02-15, 23:13
What is really bad in Udon? End of January when the Lao brothels were just closed, the street of Day & night still going strong as ever. Not exactly my type of girls, but in the whole street it must be around 150 available girls I suppose, and that excluding Nutty Park and Sisters bar. Beside of that there is also a legitimate massage shop on Anduyet Rd, where you also can get a soapy, although you have to be a returning customer. 1500 bt all inclusive. Walk in direction of the lake and it is the last massage shop on the right. Just ask for oil and shower. The rest you find out Yourself. And all what is written about a sellers market now, I won't believe it as, even when buzzy in the bars, not so many pick ups for the girls as most visitors do live in the area of Udon. Girls in Sisters were very willing me paying BF, and still for standard rates of 1000ST, 1500 LT. Also seen a massage shop in the&and street where I was offered a new young girl. Outcall massage in your close by hotel was possible, 2 hrs 1000 bt all inclusive. Massage crappy, rest was so so. Yeh, days of the naughty massage shop opposite AtHome hotel where you you got an oily for 300 bt incl. Perfect ball massage are long gone. But as always, Udon is still a nice place for a sneaky breakaway for few days.

Be back next month.

Goyave
03-03-15, 03:53
What is really bad in Udon? End of January when the Lao brothels were just closed, the street of Day & night still going strong as ever. Not exactly my type of girls, but in the whole street it must be around 150 available girls I suppose, and that excluding Nutty Park and Sisters bar. Beside of that there is also a legitimate massage shop on Anduyet Rd, where you also can get a soapy, although you have to be a returning customer. 1500 bt all inclusive. Walk in direction of the lake and it is the last massage shop on the right. Just ask for oil and shower. The rest you find out Yourself. And all what is written about a sellers market now, I won't believe it as, even when buzzy in the bars, not so many pick ups for the girls as most visitors do live in the area of Udon. Girls in Sisters were very willing me paying BF, and still for standard rates of 1000ST, 1500 LT. Also seen a massage shop in the&and street where I was offered a new young girl. Outcall massage in your close by hotel was possible, 2 hrs 1000 bt all inclusive. Massage crappy, rest was so so. Yeh, days of the naughty massage shop opposite AtHome hotel where you you got an oily for 300 bt incl. Perfect ball massage are long gone. But as always, Udon is still a nice place for a sneaky breakaway for few days. Be back next month.

Well, sorry to disagree, but the P4P situation in Udon Thani has really worsen recently and it's quickly becoming a seller's market at the moment. Just before the latest crackdown, one could have a ST session for 400 baht only. No barfine and no room to pay in addition, and the available girls were on average younger and much more attractive than those that you may find in the other venues that you mentioned in your quoted post. Agreed, the service provided in the 'Lao' brothels was often substandard (some would say mediocre, but as usual, and that's valid for other venues, YMMV depending on many criteria). But it was so cheap there that it was not very difficult for a monger who lives here to eventually find out several decent (and even quite good) performers among the young Lao cuties, and even a few 3-holers were available then for this price (although, I always gave a reasonable tip to the girl in this case, and more generally did this too when the performance was decent enough). Can you get that for such a low price now? Not likely!

On the freelancer (regular girls or semi-pros) side, the situation has worsen too. I am not speaking about the few usually old and unattractive (that's an understatement) streetwalkers that one may find in this city, but about girls who are students or who have a regular (non-P4P) job. With most of these girls, not so long ago, I could very easily have a ST session for 500 baht only (not including room) with attractive girls in their early twenties. Now, even much less attractive girls in their thirties want 1000 baht ST on average. It's still possible to get better deals, but it's much more difficult, especially with the younger and cuter ones, than prior the latest crackdown.

About the drive-in motel options in the Adunyadet district, while not completely dead now, there is not much on offer at the moment and the prices have risen. Just prior the crackdown, you could have a cute girl in her early twenties delivered there for 700 baht (ST) only, now, you must pay 1000 baht (ST) for, on average, an older and much less attractive provider. Try to order a slim fair-skinned girl in her early twenties there now and you will most likely hear the famous "no have" answer nowadays.

I suspect that, even in the foreign-oriented venues, the situation will soon worsen, and I won't be surprised if the prices increase there too in the very near future. Of course, not yet to the silly levels of Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and other touristy locations, but by at least 25% and probably more just after Songkran (if not earlier) if the cheap 'Lao' brothels don't reopen (and alas, that's very unlikely, at least regarding the Soi Sow Fai Deng area).

If this is not becoming a seller's market, I don't know what is!

ShinShin
03-03-15, 13:31
The tourist / farang market may seem still normal. But it doesn't have many young and tight bodies to begin with. The tourist / farang market is probably only 10% or less of the overall pay to play market. The huge local market in Isan and North as a whole is in a big chaos since this coup. The whole grass root entertainment for ordinary Thai men has been pretty much in ruin. (meanwhile, these chicken houses in south from Surat, Thamarat, all the way down to Hat Yai, Danok, are still intact, another obvious double standard).

If you live in North or Isan and have some ordinary Thai guy friends, you can feel their pain. I know many factory workers who rely on these services for years and years, suddenly have no outlet for release, they are saying if they get horny beyond control, may have to start to rap. For those making 6000-8000 bahts, they can only dream of these tourist joints (they may not like the products as well) or disco freelancers.

By the way, after the shut down of lady houses, the late night Thai discos freelancers in Udon also have surge of business, my Thai friends said before these freelancers at Tawang Daeng or Yellow Bird can be had 1000 easily, but now the medium has gone up 1500, and 2000 is quite common as well for these nicer ones, because the big demand from Thai market, the freelancers now are choosing customers and higher bidders. I think the local market will be more and more spoiled because now there is no competition from all the sois and motels.

What I try to say is that the local scene all across the Lanna / Isan is in such a disarray that getting laid has become a luxury for ordinary Thai men. I am not sure how long these men can last without getting any fun.

Since Thai market is getting great demand, eventually this will also influence the farang market as well, these few remaining young bird in the Day and Night and Nutty Park may jump ship.

Titanio
03-03-15, 23:06
OK ShinShin, local market might be suffering in Udon. Last time did not visit any Thai disco as I normally do, but for the Falang market I did not see much changes. That all Lao girls might have gone by the crackdown, I can imagine, but for the availability of the disco freelancers I do not expect so much difference as it is a complete different market. Lao brothel visitors and disco go'ers do not mix. And yes, prices might have gone up, but what's the sifference, 500 bt? For a few hours of fun? So what. And specifically for Udon, I visited that place over 10 times now, I cannot imagine that the low price P4 P market was 10 times bigger than the Falang area. Not in number of girls and definitely not in number of houses compared with the number of Falang bars. But indeed, also in the falang area there are now more and more bars that intend to have girls on site, but in the end they are just freelancers hopping from one bar to the other. We will see next month, and if not impressed, acting like a gentleman rather than a tourist does help a lot to impress.

Titanio
03-03-15, 23:15
A tip for the massage fans is the small massage shop beside the "Corner Bar" at the entrance of nutty park.

Although all shops from here to day&night offer massage plus in some shops you might end with a no as you got the wrong girl.

The massage shop there is (at least was until last June) managed but not owned by a very slim girl in the mid to upper 30's with long black hair and very thin lips.

She is quite good in the massage section and was also my favourite for HJ.

Once I asked for FS and it was possible, she was performing very good and as we didn't talk about the money upfront I gave her a lot more than the usual FS-rate of 1200, I think there was some sympathy on both sides.

If you like her you can also take her to your room for some hours as I could see another day.

DeeThat is next to the new named restaurant Good Food. Yes, that always look friendly girls. Always smiling and discrete. Never took a massage there. Thinking about it, no idea why not. But as outcall is an option, 9 out of 10 service will be good when the girl has massage skills. That will be easy to find out, when taking an oily on site and invite for outcall next days as a returning customer. I had great sessions in Angeles last year with that approach. Picked up same girl from massage shop three days in a row. Professional massage and great sex in the end.

Goyave
03-05-15, 06:11
... I cannot imagine that the low price P4 P market was 10 times bigger than the Falang area. Not in number of girls and definitely not in number of houses compared with the number of Falang bars. ...If you compare the number of attractive girls under 25-year old and who are not already mothers that were available in both P4P markets prior the latest crackdown, then, I am pretty certain that for this type of providers, the figures stated by ShinShin are even too much optimistic regarding the foreign-oriented venues.

Your comparison is not relevant for people who were used to have mostly ST sessions with young cuties for only 400-700 baht, with no barfine to pay and (often) no room to rent.

By the way, many other establishments that cater mostly to locals (such as karaoke joints for instance) have also much less providers available since the latest crackdown. Those are, for the most part, not located in Udon Thani city, but were quite numerous and lively (before the latest crackdown) in smaller towns all around the province.

ShinShin
03-05-15, 11:28
but for the availability of the disco freelancers I do not expect so much difference as it is a complete different market. Lao brothel visitors and disco go'ers do not mix.The clients of Lao houses and Thai discos freelancers and Thai beer houses (the one with hostesses), Thai karaoke clubs, massages, I think all overlap. Not only the low income Thai visit the Lao houses, upper class Thais frequent the houses as well because of the presence of young providers. They often take house girls to nice hotels as well and do over night too. In the heyday, back 10-15 years ago, the local scene was dominated by these houses, the Thai counterpart could hardly compete with them. But gradually it declined and declined, and Thai establishments started to flourish.

Oscar massage lady told me, since the crack down, she is doing 7-8 rounds a day, as compared to before 2-3 rounds. Also Thai karaoke lounges are doing much better, the karaoke place behind Charoen Hotel, most of ladies get taken out every night, as compared to before 2-3 times a week, it's 2000 fee for ST.

Expensive clubs like UD club, Tune karaoke, the girls also told me they get much more bar fines now then before. The upper class clients do frequent the lady houses as well, but they have the funds to switch to other venues when one venue is gone. But the 80% working Thai men are not that fortunate, they are somewhat still hoping the affordable venue may return to them.

I heard from a Thai friend, there are now more and more delivery girls in Udon now, Thais girls, from 1000-1500, he ran into this tuk tuk driver who is running the operation. I will try it when I go Udon next time.

Opebo
03-08-15, 21:44
I had a talk with some of my more knowledgeable Thai friends and they say that the crackdown has nothing to do with the recent international outcry against Thailand on these issues. They say it is entirely because the current government wants to destroy the 'other side's' mafias (and thus the source of ready cash), while allowing their own mafias (those in the South, in some areas of Bangkok, and along the east cost) to thrive. They stated that this sort of money is very influential in politics, as it provides one of the vital slush funds for patronage and corruption network. Thus each side in Thailand's regional / class conflict will tend to want to destroy the illegal businesses of the other side. I haven't been South in years, but it seems it is now the time to go, both in search of sanuk and perhaps to confirm this theory.

DeeKa
03-09-15, 04:01
That is next to the new named restaurant Good Food. Yes, that always look friendly girls. Always smiling and discrete. Never took a massage there. Thinking about it, no idea why not. But as outcall is an option, 9 out of 10 service will be good when the girl has massage skills. That will be easy to find out, when taking an oily on site and invite for outcall next days as a returning customer. I had great sessions in Angeles last year with that approach. Picked up same girl from massage shop three days in a row. Professional massage and great sex in the end.For the massage skills be careful as when they get new girls trained, they just have a 2 days training and then "they know".

So I always took the same if available after I had good experiences with her.

Dee

ShinShin
03-09-15, 06:31
I had a talk with some of my more knowledgeable Thai friends and they say that the crackdown has nothing to do with the recent international outcry against Thailand on these issues. They say it is entirely because the current government wants to destroy the 'other side's' mafias (and thus the source of ready cash), while allowing their own mafias (those in the South, in some areas of Bangkok, and along the east cost) to thrive. They stated that this sort of money is very influential in politics, as it provides one of the vital slush funds for patronage and corruption network. Thus each side in Thailand's regional / class conflict will tend to want to destroy the illegal businesses of the other side. I haven't been South in years, but it seems it is now the time to go, both in search of sanuk and perhaps to confirm this theory.My friend went to Hat Yai last week, he said all chicken farms and karaokes are normal, with many choices Thai, Burmese, Tai Yai, Laos, and some nicer karaokes with China dolls as well. Dannok, Padang are also running normal with big supply of multi ethnic supplies. A friend living down south passed Surat last month, these Burma karaoke houses are also running full swing. Kanchanaburi houses are also running normal with big stock of ladies across the mountain range, as a friend checked it in Feb. A online friend also checked Chachongsao houses are also running, but in low key form. I checked the Bangkok super parlours in Feb like Catherine, Nataree, Emmanuel, as usual fully stocked with Tai Yai ladies and also other ethnics from northern borders and even Yunan ehtnic Chinese, and I would think Colonze, Caesars, Plaza, Amsterdam ect would have them too. But they all speak fluent Thai, so to most foreigners they seem local. But to trained ears they sound bit different.

As I said before this is a cutting roots for grass roots political incentives for the enemy zone, it has nothing to do with human right issue, these feudal lords probably never heard of these UNHRC reports nor care.

As for Soi Fai Daeng, a house mama is now selling food, she said it is finished forever for sure, the biggest and legendary house on the entrance of the Soi was completely torn down flattened, a sense of nostalgia also runs through my skin after my first adventure here in all these houses more than 20 years ago, when most houses ran like a beer houses and lady could sit around and flirt with you while you drink, and get a quickie for 150 bahts onsite and another 100 bahts tip get you a nice BJ from most girls.

Time is changing.

Amjeck
03-09-15, 11:23
I had a talk with some of my more knowledgeable Thai friends and they say that the crackdown has nothing to do with the recent international outcry against Thailand on these issues. They say it is entirely because the current government wants to destroy the 'other side's' mafias (and thus the source of ready cash), while allowing their own mafias (those in the South, in some areas of Bangkok, and along the east cost) to thrive. They stated that this sort of money is very influential in politics, as it provides one of the vital slush funds for patronage and corruption network. Thus each side in Thailand's regional / class conflict will tend to want to destroy the illegal businesses of the other side. I haven't been South in years, but it seems it is now the time to go, both in search of sanuk and perhaps to confirm this theory.Yes, of course this is the real cause. It has nothing to do with "H trafficking".

The question now is: Where are the flourishing scenes that the current mafias run? Have they not just shifted the talent over to their side?

Opebo
03-09-15, 20:41
The question now is: Where are the flourishing scenes that the current mafias run? Have they not just shifted the talent over to their side?

Just check out the superb post of ShinShin just below yours. Basically look at an 'electoral' map of Thailand, and view which areas were/are craven to the age-old regime - there you'll find everything as normal. Those areas which dared to rebel are not allowed sexual recreation or its concomitant profits any longer.

It is fascinating really, and I suppose we footloose farang are lucky, because what's the difference to us between Udon Thani and Surat Thani? I can assure you the food is far better in the latter anyway.

Crocodilexp
03-10-15, 23:46
haven't been South in years, but it seems it is now the time to go, both in search of sanuk and perhaps to confirm this theory.What are some of your methods for searching for local brothels?

I found that asking the tuk-tuk and motosai drivers can be of limited use, as they'll often point you to more expensive soapy places (higher commission), simply claim not to know, or the worst, suggest they'll bring you girls. Sometimes walking around works, but for that one has to have a good idea of the general area, and the scene has to be at least somewhat identifiable (it often isn't, say in Adunyadet Soi 2 I wouldn't have guess much was happening at most times).

In my experience, asking the girls themselves can sometimes be useful (if I establish some rapport), as they often worked in various areas, but that requires starting somewhere.

Opebo
03-11-15, 14:34
What are some of your methods for searching for local brothels?

I found that asking the tuk-tuk and motosai drivers can be of limited use, as they'll often point you to more expensive soapy places (higher commission), simply claim not to know, or the worst, suggest they'll bring you girls. Sometimes walking around works, but for that one has to have a good idea of the general area, and the scene has to be at least somewhat identifiable (it often isn't, say in Adunyadet Soi 2 I wouldn't have guess much was happening at most times).
.Tuk-tuk and motorcycle taxi interrogations usually yield good results for me, but then I appear to be extremely poor, and do speak Thai a bit. Try dressing very badly and ostentatiously using an old Nokia mobile, and they'll be more likely to steer you to sub-1000-baht places (if they exist) than to high-end soapies. You often have to insist on the cheaper options.

ShinShin
03-11-15, 16:42

I found that asking the tuk-tuk and motosai drivers can be of limited use, as they'll often point you to more expensive soapy places.When I to to a new place, I charter a tuk tuk or motosai for a night, I always pay them more and insist I want to see all the local joints, pay them good so they don't need commission, sometimes you change driver to see if there is something else that the previous guy did not cover. Sometimes when I go drinking I just ask other Thai guys where are the fun spots, I found most times they are enthusiastic to tell you about the fun places in their town. But tuk tuk drivers in the past gave me the most info.

There are several small towns that I would never have imagined that they have such a big number of pick up joints and also a few times shocked at the high quality of providers in such minor towns. Tuk tuk and moto boys also have been a very good source of info to me.

HotShaneHot
03-12-15, 03:53
Some photos a friend was send me in Udon.

Uncle Volodya
03-12-15, 07:56
More sexy pic.Yowzers!! Her body is damn near perfect. You are the man Shane!

Goyave
03-13-15, 05:41

Of course, tuk-tuk, motosai and taxi drivers are a great source of information when you want to find the cheap local brothels.

I have noticed that those are very often located in the oldest and/or ugliest district that is in the immediate vicinity of train and/or bus stations.

That's also near the bus and/or train stations that one may more likely find streetwalkers, usually when the night has fallen.

Public parks are often a good pick-up location for freelancers and/or streetwalkers late at night.

HotShaneHot
03-15-15, 02:00
We need to see more tits.

HotShaneHot
03-19-15, 05:21
More tits.

Manicure
03-25-15, 01:46
Hi.

I am planning a trip into this less popular area from a tourist perspective, planning to rent a car from Udon Thani and travel in the area. Should I expect security problems? I do not speak Thai. Any lead to massage or brothel between Udon Thani and Nakhon phanom.

Thank you.

ShinShin
03-25-15, 04:25
Hi.

I am planning a trip into this less popular area from a tourist perspective, planning to rent a car from Udon Thani and travel in the area. Should I expect security problems? I do not speak Thai. Any lead to massage or brothel between Udon Thani and Nakhon phanom.

Thank you.There is no security problem driving in Udon Thani to Nakhon Phanom. The road is quite good, some places are narrow some places are wide. There may be a few check points, last time I drove there did not see any active check. If you get caught for some traffic violation, a little tea money is always appreciated anywhere in Thailand. If you come this region for sightseeing, it is worth the trip to Nakhon Phanom and That Phanom, very scenic lime stones on the Mekong river on the Lao side. That Phanom has the most famous temples in all northeast, worth a visit. This Mekong area is very scenic.

As for lady houses, Udon is shut completely, no sign of revival, and Nakhon Phanom, before there were several karaoke pick ups a little outside of town with mixtures of Thai, Lao, and sometime Viet girls, are also completely shut.

The only thing available now in Udon is to go through tuk tuk, they will bring you to curtain motels, or ask tuk tuk to deliver to your room. The process has become a hassle, at this moment as I checked the number of girls are low and quality is really low, if you refuse, the tuk tuk or sometimes the girls and the pimp too will still ask you for tips, and sometimes the motel also ask you pay 100-200 first even before the girl arrive, tell them you decide a girl first.

I found at this moment, besides the usual farang bars which I always have trouble finding a young and tight body providers, late night Thai discos have a better selection of younger workers, Tawang Daeng and Yellow Bird always have many working girls late at night, but without some Thai language ability can be a little hard.

For sightseeing in Nakhon Phanom Mekong region, I recommend, but as for ladies, Udon Thani Nakhon Phanom do not have much to offer now especially if you prefer younger providers.

Goyave
03-25-15, 05:15
Hi.

Thank you.

If you behave properly, you shouldn't have any security problem. As for the local P4P market, alas, the situation has not improved since the latest reports. But you still have the foreign-oriented bars which is probably your best option if you don't speak Thai.

HotShaneHot
03-30-15, 04:54
Back in Udon for two nights.

HotShaneHot
03-31-15, 03:27
New lady same day later at night.

HotShaneHot
03-31-15, 03:42
Time for sexy dress up.

HotShaneHot
04-01-15, 05:20
Ready for a blow job then shave you.

HotShaneHot
04-04-15, 06:14
More blow job.

HotShaneHot
04-04-15, 06:22
Time for sexy dress up.

HotShaneHot
04-05-15, 00:41
More fun in Udon.

HotShaneHot
04-05-15, 00:46
Some more boom boom.

HotShaneHot
04-11-15, 22:18
Same day as lunch time fuck in BKK now in Udon to meet up with hot tits girlfriend.

ShinShin
04-12-15, 05:36
School is on holiday and I found lots more freelancers in discos. I found quite a few student freelancers from discos who are from different provinces. In Yellow Bird a few days ago, saw quite a few all girl groups or girls-lady boy groups, I chatted with a few, and found a nice one from Sakhon Nakhon. She said she is student 19 years old and on holiday here with friends. They have been here for 2 weeks and stay 2 more weeks. She told me she wants to make some money on holiday.

I invited her to go out, she quote me 2000, but I just want a quickie because cannot stay out late, she begged me to give her 2000, because she only have a month holiday and wants to save some money, so I did not bargain further.

Her other 3 friends asked me to buy them a drink, I made a mistake of being too nice, they ordered Bacardi and something else, wasted me another 500.

A friend walked her out the disco to my car together and I guess she took note of my car plate as precaution. We went to motel.

She was fun because a newbie to the game and very low mileage, lots of kissing and hugging, she said in 2 weeks, she got picked up 5 times at different discos including Rythm, Tawang Daeng, she said she doesn't like to go with Thai guy. One Japanese guy took her to Laos for holiday several days and she got a good income from that. She and her friends came Udon last year during holiday for first time, I guess she had the first taste of money.

She did not have have condom, asked me just do it and shoot outside. Gave a long BBBJ rare for Thai student girls.

Very good and fun session, a little tired to go through noisy disco pick up process, I would try disco pick up again soon before school starts.

HotShaneHot
04-12-15, 20:12
Lets start fucking.

HotShaneHot
04-12-15, 20:25
That's better.

Uncle Volodya
04-12-15, 22:53
That's better.Haha. I HATE you bro. Envious as all hell. She is indeed, the one. Body damn near perfect! Keep up the good work brother.

HotShaneHot
04-13-15, 00:38
Haha. I HATE you bro. Envious as all hell. She is indeed, the one. Body damn near perfect! Keep up the good work brother.Yes you so right.

Going out to eat some food.

HotShaneHot
04-13-15, 11:53
Its time to eat more but not food.

HotShaneHot
04-13-15, 21:46
Take it all off hun.

HotShaneHot
04-13-15, 21:53
Putt this on hun.

TripleX
04-14-15, 07:21
School is on holiday and I found lots more freelancers in discos...
I would try disco pick up again soon before school starts.Hey Nice Report ShinShin. I was excited to be going to Udon Thani this summer until I read about the crackdown, but I will likely still make it out there and give things a go. Maybe I will just concentrate on ThaiLoveLinks and try out a few discos. It will be my first trip there, too bad I didn't plan it a bit sooner.

HotShaneHot
04-14-15, 21:54
Getting ready for a swim.

HotShaneHot
04-14-15, 21:56
Its lots of fun in Udon.

WildBillLewis
04-15-15, 23:04
More rooting.I've been looking through the Isaan posts, thinking I might explore that region of Thailand on my next trip. Most of the recent posts tell of doom and gloom, but your pictures, equally recent, seem to tell quite another story, one of abundant pussy, all of it highly attractive. What gives?

HotShaneHot
04-16-15, 12:56
I've been looking through the Isaan posts, thinking I might explore that region of Thailand on my next trip. Most of the recent posts tell of doom and gloom, but your pictures, equally recent, seem to tell quite another story, one of abundant pussy, all of it highly attractive. What gives?I don't know why lots of people are report of doom and gloom in Udon has lots of bars and lots of girls for fucking I have a fucking good time there all the time I am OK and happy the less man come hear the better for me.

The more lady for me.

And there is now now lady that I not fuck yet so please not go as I like to fuck her OK.

Hot,

You can wait for pic.

Goyave
04-18-15, 05:23
I've been looking through the Isaan posts, thinking I might explore that region of Thailand on my next trip. Most of the recent posts tell of doom and gloom, but your pictures, equally recent, seem to tell quite another story, one of abundant pussy, all of it highly attractive. What gives?

Nobody said that one can't find attractive P4P women in Isaan anymore. But the situation seriously worsened here recently and the local punters now can't have sex with young cuties for only 400-700 baht ST (basic 'room' included and no barfine nor other charge to pay in addition) like it was the norm in the cheap brothels prior the latest crackdown.

Opebo
04-23-15, 00:22
Nobody said that one can't find attractive P4P women in Isaan anymore. But the situation seriously worsened here recently and the local punters now can't have sex with young cuties for only 400-700 baht ST (basic 'room' included and no barfine nor other charge to pay in addition) like it was the norm in the cheap brothels prior the latest crackdown.

I think also for many of us foreigners who live in Isaan, if we want to go for a bit of 'farang style' bar-girl sex, we'd rather go down to Pattaya for a few days and get the full deal with lots of choice. In Udon or other Isaan towns, there are a few farang bars, but just very few compared to Pattaya. Without the added motivation of the 'local scene' - where the girls are much better looking - it doesn't make much sense to go mongering in Isaan instead of Pattaya.

Goyave
04-23-15, 05:48
I think also for many of us foreigners who live in Isaan, if we want to go for a bit of 'farang style' bar-girl sex, we'd rather go down to Pattaya for a few days and get the full deal with lots of choice. In Udon or other Isaan towns, there are a few farang bars, but just very few compared to Pattaya. Without the added motivation of the 'local scene' - where the girls are much better looking - it doesn't make much sense to go mongering in Isaan instead of Pattaya.Agreed. Maybe the going rates are still a bit lower here (on average) than in Pattaya in farang-oriented venues, but Pattaya offers much more options, especially for tourists who don't speak much Thai, if any.

ShinShin
04-23-15, 08:21
Was in Udon for sometime, and I went around check on any new development of local scene. The whole Soi Fai Daeng areas are going massive renovation. The biggest legendary house on the left is turning into a cafe. And many houses are doing renovation probably trying to rent out as houses or student rooms. So the SFD is definitely gone into the history book.

I tried to asked some local friends and tuk tuk where the ordinary Thais are having their hanky panky. The local guys who I know for many years told me there is still no affordable places for them in the whole area, even as far as Nong Khai, simply there is no more affordable places for them to release. The tuk tuk driver also confirmed this, SFD and S2 are gone. Even himself has problem finding affordable lady for himself.

The motel delivery is also hanging on the last breath, most young workers are gone, and very few remain in this line of work, and price is steep for some very unattractive girls, there is no fixed price now, the scene is chaotic, all depend on the motel, on the tuk tuk, on which pimp the girl is from, or freelancer, I tried this option several time and got quoted all different prices from 1000-2000, for unattractive Thai or Lao girls.

The local guys are really suffering, people who cannot afford over 1000 per play is really suffering, that is practically 80% of male population in Isan and North are suffering.

I checked again with my friends down south a few days ago, the Bangkok local pick ups in Bang Na, in nearby Chachongsao, Hat Yai / Dannok chicken farms, Surat / Thammarat Burma / Thai joints, Kanchanaburi Burma / Thai joints ect are all running as normal. Thai guys in central and south are still enjoying their affordable pastime as usual.

Several nights ago, I found a young girl who came to help in a bar in Day and Night, she said she only stays in Udon 3 nights, she looked a little out of place among all these middle age women there, I further investigated and she is no little rabbit lost in the forest, she wanted 2500 for ST, because she said she is almost virgin, she said she only wants Hi-so customers, she said she went 2 rounds at this price the night before. I could feel again the time is changing, a bit too fast for me.

Opebo
04-23-15, 14:06
Agreed. Maybe the going rates are still a bit lower here (on average) than in Pattaya in farang-oriented venues.Actually I find it much more costly to go to farang bars in Isaan compared to what I would spend in Pattaya, simply because there aren't any freelancers available in Isaan. In Pattaya the Beach Road still offers a relatively 'cheap' option.

Amjeck
04-23-15, 14:19
Actually I find it much more costly to go to farang bars in Isaan compared to what I would spend in Pattaya,
The isaan bars are certainly no deal! Pretty much the same prices you'd find in Pattaya in a similar establishment. You'd think the expats in Udon would keep prices stable, but I guess there's too many fools in the north too.

Channy
04-28-15, 14:51
I checked again with my friends down south a few days ago, the Bangkok local pick ups in Bang Na, in nearby Chachongsao, Hat Yai / Dannok chicken farms, Surat / Thammarat Burma / Thai joints, Kanchanaburi Burma / Thai joints ect are all running as normal. Thai guys in central and south are still enjoying their affordable pastime as usual.Shinshin,

You cannot compared the farms in hat yai with brothels in Udon. In the farms few girls accepted short time (and it s pricey). Malaysians and Singaporeans take the girls for the full day (offering them meals, and got pressure for gifts), expected nothing under 2000 baths for LT. The best (and new) girls are often booked in advance, so as farang don t expect you will get the first quality.

It s not business as usual in hat yai, most of the 200 baths brothels are closed from already 1-2 years, many bar girl ground Hansa have been destroyed, the FL at the clock tower have disappeared too, Chintana MP is now closed from 2 years.

Well Hat yai is not for everybody, here, everything is made for the Asian monger. Not for the farang.

In Songkhla the bar strip haven t change, but you have to compete with oil workers, the last 2 small brothels near the pier are now closed.

Same for Nakhon where potong is now closed, cheonging options remained very limited if we talk about brothels, it used to have much more brothels in Udon than Nakhon.

For bar it s different, just look beside big see.

If Nakhon, was the paradise described by your friends, why some of this forum legend like Opebo, Freeler, Thatasshole. Never comeback there after their first visit? Trust me Shinshin. Since their old reports almost nothing has changed, I will ever said there is ever less than what they wrote.

ShinShin
04-28-15, 16:17
Shinshin,

You cannot compared the farms in hat yai with brothels in Udon. In the farms few girls accepted short time (and it s pricey). Malaysians and Singaporeans take the girls for the full day (offering them meals, and got pressure for gifts), expected nothing under 2000 baths for LT. The best (and new) girls are often booked in advance, so as farang don t expect you will get the first quality.

It s not business as usual in hat yai, most of the 200 baths brothels are closed from already 1-2 years, many bar girl ground Hansa have been destroyed, the FL at the clock tower have disappeared too, Chintana MP is now closed from 2 years.

Well Hat yai is not for everybody, here, everything is made for the Asian monger. Not for the farang.

In Songkhla the bar strip haven t change, but you have to compete with oil workers, the last 2 small brothels near the pier are now closed..My intent was to point out that in many areas of Thailand in central and south, there are still affordable pay sex for ordinary Thais, where as now the whole north and northeast the affordable venues for ordinary Thais were completely uprooted. In the case of Hat Yai, I am no expert in Hat Yai, but I have friends that stays there and frequent there. There are still many chicken farms in the city, but of course it has scaled down a lot compared to 10 years ago and not as public and open as before. And the farms rent out their girls LT mostly later hours to Malays and Sings, you can pay first to reserve them from certain hours, they certainly do a lot of ST in afternoon and early evening to local clients for 700-1000ST. I have a Thai friend who works there, he usually get girls around See Kim Yong for a 700-800 plus 150 for room as the local regulars pay. The purpose of this post is not to compare the Udon local scene to Hat Yai or any other place, the purpose is to show that in Hat Yai and many other cities in the central or south of Thailand, the local men still can enjoy their affordable venues where these poor fellows in Isan and North regions no longer have access to cheap sex.

Amjeck
04-28-15, 16:51
the Bangkok local pick ups in Bang Na........Surat / Thammarat Burma / Thai joints, Kanchanaburi Burma / Thai joints ect are all running as normal. Please tell more about these scenes. You can send me a PM if you wish not to make it public, thanks.

ShinShin
04-28-15, 18:51
Please tell more about these scenes. You can send me a PM if you wish not to make it public, thanks.The vast majority of Thai guys are making less than 10000 bahts a month, so every where in Thailand there must be places for them to go, but these old style local joints are becoming more and more rare as a whole (the brothel joints of any form in whole north and Isan regions have virtually been shut down after the coup) . But many are still running in many provinces. I know these places because I have a few very very adventurous friends. Lots of these places are totally off limits for foreigners, and these friends get thrill for going into the unknown. They took me to a few these trips, but I do not enjoy them, because I never feel very safe in these all Thai semi-underground atmosphere.

But I can tell you there are still many places right in Bangkok for these ordinary working Thais, more famous ones like China Town, Samrong area, Udomsuk areas etc, are all running as now, maybe in low key or more secretive form but they are still running, there are also some places even taxi drivers don't know, these places are totally ridiculous for foreigners to go anyway.

Last Dec, I did take a look at Samrong, and still could find a few nice ones that I have no idea why they were working there for a few hundred bahts a shot.

Titanio
04-28-15, 19:15
The isaan bars are certainly no deal! Pretty much the same prices you'd find in Pattaya in a similar establishment. You'd think the expats in Udon would keep prices stable, but I guess there's too many fools in the north too.Well, my experience from 3 days Udon last week is slightly different. Massage 2 hrs at the Tonpoon place for 550 bt and offered 300/500/1000 for extra's (HJ / BJ / FS) with a 6/10 pretty lady. 35 years old lady with looks of 28 running a small bar close to Irish Clock was a night of fun for agreed 1000 Bt excl tip. But yes, quality went much down, also at Sisters not much to be found. As usual did not go into the&and as I don't like the place, all too greedy. But to say you cannot find reasonable looks for 1000ST, that is not my experience. Also new bars with virtually no customers have opened at the back of Nutty Park as well in proximity of the Irish Clock to Nutty Park strip. Still enough fun to be found in Udon.

Dinghy
04-29-15, 06:28
<SNIP>
I checked again with my friends down south a few days ago, the Bangkok local pick ups in Bang Na, in nearby Chachongsao, Hat Yai / Dannok chicken farms, Surat / Thammarat Burma / Thai joints, Kanchanaburi Burma / Thai joints ect are all running as normal. Thai guys in central and south are still enjoying their affordable pastime as usual.

.I had the situation explained to me by some khonThai that I know in the US before I came over for this trip. ISAAN is a "problem"area for the yellow shirts (thus for the MILITARY as well). That network of brothels and the like presents an easy source of FUNDS for the redshirts.

Since the ground zero of the redshirts is ISAAN, it makes it simpler when the MILITARY shuts down the easy money and cuts off the funds to the POLICE. Confused yet? The cops and the military are only sort of on the "same side" That is why the central area and south are still going full steam (little to no redshirt activity).

At any rate, I stay out of Thai politics. Even a simple discussion can lead to grief. It will not be until after the coup gets resolved that things will return to what is considered "normal.

Channy
05-03-15, 07:50
My intent was to point out that in many areas of Thailand in central and south, there are still affordable pay sex for ordinary Thais, where as now the whole north and northeast the affordable venues for ordinary Thais were completely uprooted. In the case of Hat Yai, I am no expert in Hat Yai, but I have friends that stays there and frequent there. There are still many chicken farms in the city, but of course it has scaled down a lot compared to 10 years ago and not as public and open as before. And the farms rent out their girls LT mostly later hours to Malays and Sings, you can pay first to reserve them from certain hours, they certainly do a lot of ST in afternoon and early evening to local clients for 700-1000ST. I have a Thai friend who works there, he usually get girls around See Kim Yong for a 700-800 plus 150 for room as the local regulars pay. The purpose of this post is not to compare the Udon local scene to Hat Yai or any other place, the purpose is to show that in Hat Yai and many other cities in the central or south of Thailand, the local men still can enjoy their affordable venues where these poor fellows in Isan and North regions no longer have access to cheap sex.Shinshin my intent is also to tell you to not have too much expectations about the south of Thailand. Some towns like Krabi, Prachuap, Satun, Phattalung etc are also facing serious shortage of affordable venues.

Farms and brothels are 2 different things. Targeting different kind of customers.

In the case of Hat yai I know this town from 15 years now, every year I like to spend a month there.

Many chickens farms? What you mean by chicken farms? 10 years ago you got 5 farms. Now only 3, all located in the big downtown, they was already here 15 years ago. None of them was# public#. If you don t know hat yai or without assistance your chance to find the farms by yourself are close to zero.

In the farms you enter, you book your girl, pay the papasan and bring your girl to your hotel (or eventually he will delivered your girl later depending your arrival time). Up to you.

Asian mongers come to Hat yai for fucking as much as possible (in clear more than 2 times), all my Malaysian friends come to Hat yai for this reason. This is why after 2 pm the best girls are already out. Remember that most of the Bus form KL, Johor, Singapore arrived early in the morning.

Like I said only some farms accepted ST, my local friends all recommended me to no got at the farm at night since you ll got the less attractive girls or those providing low service. In more such kind of option is more costly than others. As far I can read many here paid 400-500 baths in Udon brothels. Not around 1000 baths which is not cheap for the factory Thai worker.

OK, it s Isaan thread here, if you want to comment again about hat yai, I invited you for the benefit all the forum members to go on the hat yai thread.

Cheers

HotShaneHot
05-03-15, 23:13
I was in need of a holiday from all the fucking I been doing.

I am ready to get back to work.

Back in Udon.

HotShaneHot
05-03-15, 23:22
Them tits are popping out.

ShinShin
05-04-15, 03:38
Shinshin my intent is also to tell you to not have too much expectations about the south of Thailand. Some towns like Krabi, Prachuap, Satun, Phattalung etc are also facing serious shortage of affordable venues.

Farms and brothels are 2 different things. Targeting different kind of customers.

In the case of Hat yai I know this town from 15 years now, every year I like to spend a month there.

Many chickens farms? What you mean by chicken farms? 10 years ago you got 5 farms. Now only 3, all located in the big downtown, they was already here 15 years ago. None of them was# public#. If you don t know hat yai or without assistance your chance to find the farms by yourself are close to zero.

In the farms you enter, you book your girl, pay the papasan and bring your girl to your hotel (or eventually he will delivered your girl later depending your arrival time). Up to you.

Asian mongers come to Hat yai for fucking as much as possible (in clear more than 2 times), all my Malaysian friends come to Hat yai for this reason...I think we are talking about different things. Chicken farms in Hat Yai, Dannok as the Malays and Singaporeans called them refer to all these off-site pick and go joints all over Hat Yai and Dannok, notably in Channivet and around Merlin Hotel areas, generally called See Kim Yong. I think you maybe referring to these on-site run-down brothel houses which I thought are extinct 4 years ago.

I checked the situation with some Hat Yai experts on sammy, decent playboy, 141, they said farms are all running and the locals or regulars still pay 700 up plus room from 100 for ST. So this price is in line with Udon's soi 7 pick and go which was 700 plus room from 100 before the crack down. But after crack down, the number of ladies dwindled and it is almost impossible to get price under 1000, the pick and go quick procedure is gone, now you need to go through these motels or through tuk tuk or bell boys, and the pimp bring one by one to show you at a motel or in your room, the process becomes a big hassle. And the price no longer fixed. Even local Thai here cannot get any cheaper. I tried a few times, but was quoted from 1200-1500 with room. I heard some local regulars pay 1000, but I was unable to get down to that price.

So in Udon and Issan, nowadays it is not easy to get a younger, and more slender girl under 1000, even for locals. There are always some very old and unattractive street standing ones near the corner of Soi Sanpam and the main street, some will go 300, some 500, this is probably the cheapest things in Issan at the moment. But not long ago, the same price could get you a nice and young lady in the lady house start from 400 in Fai Deng. That area is under big transformation, there is 1 huge condo the Base under construction nearby, one more big building I think it is a hotel or apartment under construction, the famous house on the left has been converted into a cafe and restaurant, other houses are under renovation to rent. So 20 plus years of history of this Soi is finished.

The local Thai guys still hoping the houses will return somewhere else in the city, but it's doubtful under this extreme yellow regime who imposes dual standards for their enemy territories. Several Issan guys I know from my friends company are making occasional day trips to Vientiane to visit the local brothels there with young Lao or Viet girls for 500.

HotShaneHot
05-04-15, 09:32
This dress look good hun.

HotShaneHot
05-04-15, 09:34
Wow look so good.

HotShaneHot
05-04-15, 23:00
Get them out.

HotShaneHot
05-05-15, 01:44
Its more fun in Udon.

HotShaneHot
05-05-15, 09:42
Westcoast take note see can put more then one pic up.

HotShaneHot
05-05-15, 09:44
Try the red one on hun.

HotShaneHot
05-05-15, 22:46
Time for some sexy dress up.

HotShaneHot
05-05-15, 22:55
Looking sexy hun give me a blow job.

HotShaneHot
05-07-15, 00:11
This one looks good on you.

HotShaneHot
05-07-15, 00:28
That looks better.

HotShaneHot
05-08-15, 00:25
I got lots of sexy dress up for you.

HotShaneHot
05-08-15, 00:27
Wow I like that.

HotShaneHot
05-09-15, 00:42
She loves to dress up for me.

HotShaneHot
05-09-15, 00:44
I think its time for more rooting.

Channy
05-09-15, 07:37
I think we are talking about different things. Chicken farms in Hat Yai, Dannok as the Malays and Singaporeans called them refer to all these off-site pick and go joints all over Hat Yai and Dannok, notably in Channivet and around Merlin Hotel areas, generally called See Kim Yong. I think you maybe referring to these on-site run-down brothel houses which I thought are extinct 4 years ago.

I checked the situation with some Hat Yai experts on sammy, decent playboy, 141, they said farms are all running and the locals or regulars still pay 700 up plus room from 100 for STShinshin,

I was there the 1st May and I never said the farms was closed, I told you that since couple of years the farms number dropped from 5 to 3, same for the FL number. I also said it has few sense to go to the farms in the afternoon since the number of girls is low.

I know well the forum you mentioned since I'm member in some of them. Is it also the same experts saying this wrong info? # these on-site run-down brothel houses which I thought are extinct 4 years ago.

The local Thai guys still hoping the houses will return somewhere else in the city, but it's doubtful under this extreme yellow regime who imposes dual standards for their enemy territories.Shinshin,

Did you have also an explanation about the crackdown of the Burmese brothels in the south Thailand? Because as far I know they are very yellow here.

Cheers

HotShaneHot
05-10-15, 00:04
Nice tits.

HotShaneHot
05-10-15, 00:07
More blow job and fucking.

ShinShin
05-10-15, 06:24
Spent a few days in Udon with a friend. We walked around Nutty Park and the and and, and for 2 nights we did not see any young slender cutie. If your taste is for younger and tighter body, there is not much this type on the tourist market here. Most girls are friendly and nice to chat, but for me not really attractive enough to take out.

We ended up picking up our night friends from Tawang Daeng. This place is good for a very late night pick up, if you speak intermediate Thai and not afraid to approach these girls. My friend was shy so I had to start the opening line a few times. I found quite a few potentials that night, eventually found 2 girls with a ladyboy outside the club at late hours. Very friendly and I asked the girls want to go with us, and they offered themselves at 2000. I counter offered 1500, agreed but for 1 hour only because they are from Nong Bua Lamphu, ladyboy drives them back later. The 1000 freelancing price is getting hard these days with younger workers. I have been doing the Thai style hunting quite a few times since the shut down of all the pick up joints and lady houses, and no girl I picked in freelancing scene agreed to 1000.

We took them to motel, as night went on and facial makeup starts to fade, they looked just okay, nothing special, but both have slender figure and nice skin and youthful air around them. My session was just ordinary without much extras, no BJ no kiss, she said she never do BJ. Lots of Thai girls say that. My friend called from the next room, and he said he wanted to switch and do one more round, so I asked the girl, she called her friend and talked and asked me another 1000, I told her 500 enough because she does not give blow job, agreed. Her friend came over, and the second girl was better, more friendly, some short blow job, and asked me to lick her. Showed me her ID, turned 18 in March, she said they do this when they need money, have been doing this since 15 years old.

Very tiring night, but it is the last option for getting younger providers in Udon. Saw lots of Thai guys also trying to get ladies from disco. So do it carefully with all these Thai guys around doing the same thing. There are certainly many many young girls in the game just like the whole country, but only in the Thai market.

Titanio
05-10-15, 22:15
Spent a few days in Udon with a friend. We walked around Nutty Park and the and and, and for 2 nights we did not see any young slender cutie. If your taste is for younger and tighter body, there is not much this type on the tourist market here. Most girls are friendly and nice to chat, but for me not really attractive enough to take out.

We ended up picking up our night friends from Tawang Daeng. This place is good for a very late night pick up, if you speak intermediate Thai and not afraid to approach these girls. My friend was shy so I had to start the opening line a few times. I found quite a few potentials that night, eventually found 2 girls with a ladyboy outside the club at late hours. Very friendly and I asked the girls want to go with us, and they offered themselves at 2000. I counter offered 1500, agreed but for 1 hour only because they are from Nong Bua Lamphu, ladyboy drives them back later. The 1000 freelancing price is getting hard these days with younger workers. I have been doing the Thai style hunting quite a few times since the shut down of all the pick up joints and lady houses, and no girl I picked in freelancing scene agreed to 1000.

We took them to motel, as night went on and facial makeup starts to fade, they looked just okay, nothing special, but both have slender figure and nice skin and youthful air around them. My session was just ordinary without much extras, no BJ no kiss, she said she never do BJ..Problem in Udon is also that there is no quality hotel with a disco in the basement like there is in Chiang Mai an Chiang Rai. Talking to girls and made them aware you stay in the hotel above, gives you better options. But that is just my own experience.

HotShaneHot
05-11-15, 00:18
Some more tits.

HotShaneHot
05-11-15, 00:20
I think next time I will shave it.

HotShaneHot
05-12-15, 00:47
I like this one too.

HotShaneHot
05-12-15, 00:54
She is one of the best roots I have had.

Even lets me cum in her mouth as much as I like.