PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 [2]

BKKguru
01-02-11, 22:09
I will be in Lima from February 1 to 7.

I will stay in Miraflores, although I have yet to book an apartment.

Please send a PM if you want to meet and have a Pisco Sour together!

~BKKguru

Sly One
01-09-11, 16:26
Just arrived back in Lima.

Anybody who is here and would like to catch and go for a drink.

Pm me.

Sly

Globe Trotter
01-11-11, 01:35
Room Available in my Apartment in Miraflores

I have decided to rent 1 bedroom with 2 double beds available in my 11th floor 3 bedroom apartment located on the Malecon (overlooking the Ocean) in one of the safest parts of Miraflores. Apartment has spectacular 180 * view of the ocean. Apartment is 5 min from Kennedyt Park, Larcomar and walking distance to 5 of the best restaurants in Lima. You can bike, run or walk on the Malecon from here for miles. Also, skating platform located in park right in front of my building.

No problem inviting guests (from 1:00PM and after) as long as I am aware they are coming. Also, I have several wonderful contacts I can put you in touch with for some fun. I have a roommate who has the 2nd bedroom but he is cool (he is not a member of ISG so a certain amount of discretion will be greatly appreciated). Breakfast only is included, but you are welcome to cook your own food for lunch or dinner. Please remember that I live in a luxury family residential building with a 24 hr doorman, so no outlandish public behavior outside my apartment will be tolerated (I respect my neighbors).

This is the 1st time I am offering this room, thought I would give it a try since so many of the members are worried about a nice safe place to stay at the last minute.

Availabilty starts Jan 11th. When you pm me please also provide a regular email so I can send you photos wihout sizing issues.

This is for Senior ISG Members only, room rate is USD$100 / night (CASH ONLY, MINIMUM 1 WEEK STAY PAYABLE UP FRONT) with breakfast included. PM me for additional details & Photos. Therefore, you will need to pay Jackson his membership fee in order to be able to PM me.

Hope to see you fellow mongers soon.

PS. I am fluent in Spanish and will gladly help in any translations or communication with the ladies you decide to invite.

Globe Trotter

Globe Trotter
01-12-11, 23:33
Sorry guys but I just realized that I made a typo error regarding the price of my extra room, the correct price is $50 per day not $100 with a minimum stay of 3 days not 1 week. Also, my maid will do your laundry as well.

Please PM me for any additional info you may need. Or if you want to see it for yourself.

Globe Trotter.

Room Available in my Apartment in Miraflores

I have decided to rent 1 bedroom with 2 double beds available in my 11th floor 3 bedroom apartment located on the Malecon (overlooking the Ocean) in one of the safest parts of Miraflores. Apartment has spectacular 180 * view of the ocean. Apartment is 5 min from Kennedyt Park, Larcomar and walking distance to 5 of the best restaurants in Lima. You can bike, run or walk on the Malecon from here for miles. Also, skating platform located in park right in front of my building.

No problem inviting guests (from 1:00PM and after) as long as I am aware they are coming. Also, I have several wonderful contacts I can put you in touch with for some fun. I have a roommate who has the 2nd bedroom but he is cool (he is not a member of ISG so a certain amount of discretion will be greatly appreciated). Breakfast only is included, but you are welcome to cook your own food for lunch or dinner. Please remember that I live in a luxury family residential building with a 24 hr doorman, so no outlandish public behavior outside my apartment will be tolerated (I respect my neighbors).

This is the 1st time I am offering this room, thought I would give it a try since so many of the members are worried about a nice safe place to stay at the last minute.

Availabilty starts Jan 11th. When you pm me please also provide a regular email so I can send you photos wihout sizing issues.

This is for Senior ISG Members only, room rate is USD$100 / night (CASH ONLY, MINIMUM 1 WEEK STAY PAYABLE UP FRONT) with breakfast included. PM me for additional details & Photos. Therefore, you will need to pay Jackson his membership fee in order to be able to PM me.

Hope to see you fellow mongers soon.

PS. I am fluent in Spanish and will gladly help in any translations or communication with the ladies you decide to invite.

Globe Trotter

Echob
01-13-11, 03:41
Anyone interested in getting together for a drink or in need of a wingman PM me.

Echob

Jarod Taz
01-24-11, 03:37
Hi guys, I know this is a little early but I am planning to be I Lima on June 14th 2011 for a few days. I have not booked hotel / apartment but will likely be in either Miraflores / Dontown.

I have researched some of the local action places and will venture out that way. I speak fluent Spanish although still need to pick up Peruvian slang's.

Anyone in that AO in that time frame and want to explore the local way. Let's do it together!

Cheers!

Hasideas Tao
03-20-11, 02:58
Going to Lima and Machu Picchu. Chicas, Horses and Ruins oh my!

PM me if you want a wingman.

Dboy
04-19-11, 01:34
A long week in Lima, then another long week at the Mansion in Medellin, my favorite place.

One time in Lima, but it was 1984, so I'm basically a newbie. I'll probably stay at Maria Luisa. I'll look for Spanish lessons, which I do whenever I'm in Latin America. PM or post if you have a suggestion for a Spanish school or want to meet for a drink or a casa run.

DownUnderMonger
08-08-11, 11:57
Back to Lima for 2 weeks in mid October.

Any one up for some hectic shit? (I'm looking at you Artistyp and Nibu haha)

Member #4250
08-09-11, 14:24

Any one up for some hectic shit? (I'm looking at you Artistyp and Nibu haha) Yup, I'll be there in October too.

Artisttyp
08-10-11, 16:19

Any one up for some hectic shit? (I'm looking at you Artistyp and Nibu haha) Thanks for the shout out. I want to know if there is anything NEW in Lima. My days of sitting in traffic all day for a 20 minute Troc run are gone. Hopefully the via expresa bus system now goes to comas and los olivios without any congestion. That might make things more interesting.

Get hectic and don't forget to let us know what's going on. If anybody can figure it out it's you.

Kukulkan
08-13-11, 09:17
I will be in Lima 8/16.

Kukulkan

Dick Rambone
08-15-11, 00:46
Plan to visit the Trocadero temple on 8/20. If you want to tag along pm me.

Drullusokkur
08-21-11, 01:23
Ill be in Lima for the next 2 months atleast and maybe more. If anybody is looking for a wingman then PM me.

Drullusokkur
08-22-11, 06:32
Ill be in Lima for the next 2 months atleast and maybe more. If anybody is looking for a wingman then PM me.I forgot to mention that I am only looking for non pros

Miami Kid
08-27-11, 06:42
I want to say Hello, to everyone. I just landed on Lima last week.

I am looking to have a good time this week when I get some free time from La Novia.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Wanderlust777
09-02-11, 23:58
I'll be in Peru from November 6th to the 22nd. I'm planning on spending a lot of time doing the tourist thing. However, I'm definately down to game somes ho's and for some p4p action. Hit me up if you need a wingman.

DownUnderMonger
09-13-11, 08:52
Getting round to booking my flight and apartment.

Now a month long (whole of October) , maybe longer trip to Lima.

I will be doing near daily trips to Lima Province chongos (north as Huacho, south as Ica, and everything in between).

Attempting to unearth new shit, as well as reviving great adventures of the past. Maybe even a Chiclayo, Tacna or Iquitos trip.

Some low class clubbing (supercomplejo etc) as well as other cheap ass events.

If you've always wondered where the bus from 2 de Mayo to Troco leaves from, or what the fuck goes on near the corner of universitaria and tomas valle, feel free to pm and catch up.

If you're into relax&vida and tequila rock and paying S / 300 for a chick, you know where calle pizza is (and David is the one to pm not me).

Okurka
09-20-11, 21:43
I will be arriving in Lima on 23. 9 and will stay for few days probably.

Anyone want to meet up for a beer and maybe some action?

Rick52
09-22-11, 04:56
I'll be passing by Lima for a few days around Oct17. Anyone up for a few beers?

Or like to team up in search for some action hit me up!

Oscar3
11-07-11, 21:08
Hi Guys,

So it's here you are, you mongers. But where's the activity? One post in a month! Have you all hooke'the up and forgot the mongering arena, tha tast of beer and pheromones?

Anyway, I will be back in Lima for two month dec-feb and I would like to have a chat with you peoples. Some of you I may have met last December, or not? I met the man from Canada (with a hectic life, from England with his woman from Iquitos, the man bringing his seat with him, several from USA, (coca-cola) (Teacher) (big Bill) all living (most of the time) in Lima Miraflores, hanging around Kennedypark, Calle pizza and Cafe Z.

I'm the sweet looking man from Scandinavia :-D, lived next to the cafe z. If anyone recall send me a PM, that I'll be knowing which one is which.

Anyyone else who will be there this period, send me a note and maybe we can have a drink and join thoose chongos together.

Peace.

Ps. My first report will be this: "There's to many chica-chicos on the Calle de las pizzas".

Bauce
11-12-11, 16:39
Traveling to Lima for the first time in a long time (since I was 15). Time to do some reading.

VitaminC
01-01-12, 04:27
Super excited to check out Lima for the first time, anyone else that'll be there?

Thomas Crown
01-01-12, 15:49
I am in Lima for the first time for 3 weeks looking to have a great time. If anyone else is here, or has any girl contacts, PM me.

TC

Cab Driver
01-30-12, 00:16
Anyone in Iguitos? Am there for short time, please PM me to meet up or info on meeting girls thanks.

CherryBomb1
02-06-12, 04:12
Anyone in Iguitos? Am there for short time, please PM me to meet up or info on meeting girls thanks.I'm in Iquitos tonight and tomorrow night, then off to Lima 7-10. Anyone got any ideas?

CherryBomb1
02-06-12, 04:55
Leaving Iquitos and going to Lima the 7. 10th. Will be up for partying if anyone wants join or lead the way. I'm not being stingy with the money.

Louie OK
02-15-12, 07:48
Any experienced ISGers for the Lima scene up for sharing a few pointers, brews, etc. ? I'm a fifty-ish green-go with some Spanish ability. Most my naughty haunts have been around Quito, Tijuana, Thailand, Indonesia, and street action in various US cities. I won't stay long this time as I'm heading up to Ecuador and beyond. I intend to return soon to S. America and Peru in a few months and would love to have a few good experiences to motivate me back to Lima. So many of the Peru chicks I saw today (Valentines Day) that were walking all around here in Arequipa had me near drooling. The daily fucking rain throughout Northern Argentina, Bolivia, and Southern Peru has cut into some of my enthusiasm for going out to explore. I'd like to imagine that Lima should have a much different type of dampness waiting for me for a change.

BranchCurry
04-05-12, 14:27
I will be in Lima Apr 18. Apr 26 and have rented a nice 2 bed 3 bath apartment in Miraflores. Any non-smoking ISGers that will be there during that time that are looking for accommodations, perhaps we should talk and consider sharing expenses on this apartment. Probably less than $30 / NT split two ways.

Big Bossman
05-06-12, 03:40
It will be my first time in town. If any ISG'ers want to meet-up, this newbie (to Peru, not the hobby) is definitely interested and will accept any and all advice.

Thanks in advance.

Grrrr
06-05-12, 23:26
Hi all,

I'll be in town on the above dates if any fellow ISG'ers want to catch up or even share an apartment. I'm a 40 yo Aussie who is easy to get along with so if this suits feel free to dorm me a PM.

Bang083
07-14-12, 05:08
I'll be here for a couple of days. Anybody here let me know. 29 M

Sly One
07-15-12, 06:21
I'll be here for a couple of days. Anybody here let me know. 29 MThen someone other than me can contact you via pm?

Sly

Member #4367
09-06-12, 01:02
Hi everyone,

I will be traveling to Peru next week. First time in South America. I will be in Lima for a few days at the beginning and end of my trip, and I will likely spend the rest of my time in the Cusco area. If you are around or traveling during the same time, send me a message. I'm in my late 20s, from the United States.

Xiphoris

World Travel 69
09-16-12, 06:30
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6937-2012-Elections-in-the-USA&p=426380&viewfull=1#post426380

Tell them what you think about who we want to guide us into prosperity?

OCSurfer
09-16-12, 19:57
I will be in Miraflores area from September 10. September 30 for business.

Looking forward to wingman (or winggirl) to go party and have fun. I am 28, fit, Italian-American.

John Sperm
10-01-12, 22:32
I will be In Lima from OCt 22 til the 29th if anyone wants to hang. Let me know. I'm new to the Lima Scene but I am down to Explore. I am Fluent in Spanish. Let me know I should have number ready by the 1st day of my arrival. Hope to see some of you.

ArrowStar
10-06-12, 11:01
Just PM me.

Captain Napalm
10-06-12, 13:35
Will be there from Oct 27. Nov 11. If anyone want to hang, shoot the shit, whatever, drop me a line. Not new to the Lima scene, and have reliable choferes who know both spots and people.

Smthgrnthg
11-02-12, 04:48
I will be in Peru. For the week of Dec 7-16. Staying in Lima for a couple of days then heading to Cusco / MP and back via Puno. Will love to hook up with Pooners on Prowl if it works for you too. I am in Mid 40s. Healthy. Straight. Funny and well traveled. Send me a message if interested.

Happy Pooning.

Sixty Two Echo
11-17-12, 01:44
I will be in the Miraflores area of Lima, Peru novermber 19th to the 22nd.

If anybody would like to meet up, message me.

Take care

Squirrel Sniff
11-23-12, 05:19
I will be in Miraflores Nov 27 until Dec 3rd. Looking for a wingman, I am straight, been there before, and speak Spanish.

GlobalMike
12-19-12, 01:24
Hi,

I'm going to be in Lima just for 2 or 3 days from tomorrow, looking for a wingman or girls, I'm straight. 35, only know a little Spanish. Message me.

Okay Playa
04-09-13, 02:50
I am visiting Peru for 3 weeks. Looking for a wingman or to grab a beer. My schedule is flexible for other countries, but I will spend time in Lima and Cusco.

Brief Bio:

Straight and Minimal Spanish.

I am a Senior Member at USASG with over 100+ posts and helped many people get laid in Los Angeles. Check out http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?194008-Okay-Playa

I've mongered in Brazil, CapeTown, Jamaica, New York, and Los Angeles.

I've also picked up non-working girls for single night lays in DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Brazil, and Cape Town.

Please PM me if interested.

BlueSkyOne
06-03-13, 16:10
I will be in the Miraflores area of Lima, Peru Mid-June for over a week. If anybody would like to meet up, have a beer together, please message me.

Member #4244
07-27-13, 22:31
I am planning a trip to Lima and parts near, something like August 18-30 or something like that. I will be traveling in from Colombia.

I speak fluent Spanish and had a Peruvian girlfriend briefly, however I have never visited the country itself. I would love any quick tips you might offer and, of course, if you are local or visiting during that time it would be cool to meet up for a little chocha hunting. I have spent a lot of time in Colombia so I was looking for something a bit different to do before I head home. Peru sounds like a good place to monger and a great place to eat!

D Condor
07-31-13, 22:14
New to another forum but not to Peru. Heading to Lima from Philadelphia last 10 days of August and would appreciate any advice on where to hook up with some piranahs. Er I mean Peruanas. Speak and understand basic Spanish, ie. Know how to bargain with Lima taxi drivers, how to ask the location of the mens' room, how to order Picarones in La Punta, etc. Even though Miraflores and Baranco are the in places to be, I am staying in San Miguel by the San Miguel Plaza on Av. La Marina, close to my dentist! Yuk! But like I said I know how to get a taxi, (cheaper than a train ride on SEPTA). If you are local or visiting lets try and hunt some together. I do have a Peruvian SIM & cell# which I plan to use again on my unlocked phone. I will be glad to share any info or advice about Limenos of the female gende that I am familiar with. Anyone for a cheesesteak?

David 33, will you be around?

Boonmee
08-09-13, 11:32
Will be in Lima for my first time and wondering if anyone else may be there.

Rick52
08-15-13, 05:32
Flying into Lima on the 20th. If anyone is up for meeting up that night and go look for some girls. I have plans to travel to Tumbes picking up a friend the next day morning so I'm just looking for that one night fun before getting stuck with the same girl for two weeks LOL. Should arrive around 9pm, plane load is 1/2 empty and I should be on the first international arrivals beating long waits in imagination. Normally I'm out by 9:30-9:45pm

Mushiboshi
09-02-13, 08:41

Arriving on October 16, stay couple days then head to Cuzco.

Sly One
09-04-13, 22:31

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=950160#post950160

Arriving on October 16, stay couple days then head to Cuzco.Might be worth reading this most is still current.

Sly

PeruYYo
10-11-13, 19:29
PM me if you are looking for a wingman. I am here through the 20th or so. My schedule is starting to book up, so send a PM and I'll see what works.

Cheers,

PYY

Buco71
10-13-13, 04:26

Arriving on October 16, stay couple days then head to Cuzco.Hi,

I will be in Lima from 18. 28 and will spend few days in Cusco as well.

Buco

HelpingHand
10-18-13, 17:29
First timer arriving Lima evening of the 20th, staying in a hotel in Miraflores for 10 days. I'd like to do this right and not waste a lot of time. Looking for guidance and help.

Thanks,

HH

PeruYYo
10-20-13, 20:36
First timer arriving Lima evening of the 20th, staying in a hotel in Miraflores for 10 days. I'd like to do this right and not waste a lot of time. Looking for guidance and help.

Thanks,

HHIf you've paid Jackson his fee, feel free to PM me as a potential wingman.

PYY

HelpingHand
10-21-13, 00:47
If you've paid Jackson his fee, feel free to PM me as a potential wingman.

PYYJust paid. Guess it doesn't get activated until tomorrow. Just walking around Miraflores now. Wondering if I can get a BJ somewhere.

MyOwnIliad
10-26-13, 04:51
I will be visiting the Miraflores district all next week.

PM me if anyone is going to be in the area.

D

Edik Rough
11-09-13, 04:08
Hi,

I will be in Peru November 24th. December 12th. Would love to spend some mongering time with members.

Thanks

Captain Napalm
11-23-13, 03:13
I'll be wandering (staggering?) around Lima for 3 weeks. Feel free to hit me up, I usually stay in SMP.

PeruYYo
12-18-13, 05:52
I will be in Lima from Jan. 28th for two weeks. If you're wanting to get a beer or need a wingman, PM me.

PYY

PeruYYo
01-01-14, 08:55
Headed back to Lima at the end of this month from January 27th on for two weeks. I am in Miraflores so if you want to get a drink or need a wingman, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

PYY

Too Jaded
01-07-14, 01:13
I'll be in Lima on 9 Feb for a couple weeks, and while I am hoping to have a full time companion setup for the duration would enjoy meeting others. Also plan to take the train to Machu Picchu and take a flight to see the Nazca lines and more is always merrier.

SigmaD
01-14-14, 05:58
Wouldn't mind hanging with some fellow Mongerers. PM if interested and in Lima from now until 1/20/14.

Thanks!

Member #4244
01-15-14, 21:52
Hello, friends, I will be in Lima from Feb 5-11, and likely again from Feb 23-26 for my return flight. Feel free to PM if you would like to meet up. I have known a number of Peruvians but never been before, I am excited to meet the local ladies and eat an ocean full of seafood. I am in my mid 30s and speak intermediate pushing fluent Spanish.

Guerinto
01-18-14, 22:11
Hi guys,

First time in Peru and will be in Miraflores until Mach 29th. Working on my bad Spanish and just enjoying the weather and everything Miraflores has to offer.

Always up for drinks and other activities. PM me if interest. Mid 40's Caucasian from Canada if that matters.

Dolomite81
01-29-14, 23:20
Hello, friends, I will be in Lima from Feb 5-11, and likely again from Feb 23-26 for my return flight. Feel free to PM if you would like to meet up. I have known a number of Peruvians but never been before, I am excited to meet the local ladies and eat an ocean full of seafood. I am in my mid 30s and speak intermediate pushing fluent Spanish.Hi man!

I'm in Lima the same period we can meet up.

Maltinvacol
02-14-14, 03:49
Hi guys,

First time in Peru and will be in Miraflores until Mach 29th. Working on my bad Spanish and just enjoying the weather and everything Miraflores has to offer.

Always up for drinks and other activities. PM me if interest. Mid 40's Caucasian from Canada if that matters.First timer too, March 6 to 13, flying from COL but live in US, fluent Spanish / English. Would lilke to meet up for drinks and explore scene, I can share info on COL scene.

Please PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Thunder5
02-25-14, 14:21
I will be visiting the Miraflores district March 12 to March 14. Leaving Lima Sat morning March 15.

PM me if anyone is going to be in the area.

Dave1971
03-03-14, 15:47
I am staying in the Miraflores section of Lima March 11-18, this is a vacation and who enjoy meeting new friends. I am an American and enjoy South America. First time in Peru and have friends, but no single to run with. Hope to hear from you.

Dave

OttawaGent
03-14-14, 00:17
I'm in Lima on business + a few days tourist next week.

Among other things (meeting ladies, with Davids help) I'm keen to play a round or two of golf (Monday, Friday?). Maybe Lima golf club?

Any golfers out there?

Duke69
03-30-14, 05:50
I will be in Miraflores area the above dates learning Spanish and hopefully seeing some fine local ladies. First time Lima visit. Open To meeting for a drink.

John Sperm
04-04-14, 10:16
I will meet a young lady there and she does have friends. But if you want to explore shoot me an email.

Adrass
04-07-14, 16:06
Hy guys,

Will be in Lima for business and of course I would like to meet some ladies. Hopefully with Davids help.

Cheers,

Alex

D Condor
04-29-14, 14:31
Returning to Lima for another visit from 5-7 to 6-3. Looking forward to some picarones and cerviche! Familiar with the local scene so if you are open to explore send me a PM. Not Peruvian but speak and understand basic Spanish. Also meeting a local lady with friends.

Cheers!

David

QuackUp
05-02-14, 07:16
Hi,

I'll be in Lima after going to Machu Picchu from May 14th until May 20 th.

I'll be using David's service but would like to try some of the saunas and clubs

Also. If anyone is around and would like to show me the ropes, please pm me.

I do have information about Brazil and Tijuana if interested. Thanks, in

Advance.

Q

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

AhoraONunca
06-24-14, 01:08
In Lima Oct. 11-15. First timer to Peru.

Gracias por todo.

SinCity Sinner
07-03-14, 01:53
I am currently in Lima for the first time. If anyone wants to meet up for drinks or something, send me a private message. I will be here for the next week or so.

LifeIsABeach
07-08-14, 03:36
I'll be in LIM from August 7 till August 13 2014. Fly to Paraguay night of August 13. Will return from ASU on August 25 and stay in LIM till night of August 29. Fly back to USA August 30th 2014.

Guerinto
07-09-14, 02:39
I know I am posting early, but I thought I would throw it out there now. If anyone has overlapping schedules, let's meet for drinks. When the date gets closer, I will post again and check to see who else has posted. This will be my 2nd trip there.

DaPrick
07-20-14, 23:27
Will be in Lima (first timer!) from August 14th - 16, and then back again on the 24th - 25th. Really looking forward to the trip.

Mango Head
08-13-14, 23:58
In Lima Oct. 11-15. First timer to Peru.

Gracias por todo.Will be in Lima Oct 9-14. First time as well. Happy to meet up with any and all, and will drop another line as the time gets closer.

LuckyGuy1
09-14-14, 03:00
After the mandatory Machu Picchu visit. PM'd David for some help.

AlexanderH9
09-19-14, 19:08
Will be in Lima Oct 9-14. First time as well. Happy to meet up with any and all, and will drop another line as the time gets closer.Hello Mango!

This is Alexander, I'll be in Lima-Peru During Oct 9th-26th.

Last time I mongered around Lima was back in 2004-2005.

I speak perfect Spanish and know Lima well enough to still locate my college period playgrounds.

Although I do see that prices has gone up 2-3 times of what I used to pay. I'm still very interested on exploring things while I am in Lima.

Lets hangout if you are still interested on having someone to go to the fun places with.

Sincerely,

Alex

Bock Wors
09-27-14, 21:02
Two first timers planning to go to Lima, between October 5th and October 10th.

Would be nice to meet and hang out with some of the other members!

Guerinto
10-02-14, 02:47
Good day all,

I will be arriving October 19th and staying for about 6 months. This will be my 2nd stay in Miraflores and my 2nd visit to Peru. If anyone is up for drinks, dinner, exploring, a wingman or any other good ideas, send me a message. I met 4 or 5 people my last trip there and had a good time.

My Spanish is mediocre, but improving every week.

Hope to hear from you. I am about walking distance to Kennedy Park and Calle des Pizzas.

Txs Sgt
10-03-14, 01:24
Hey all card carrying member on USAG,

I will be arriving late on the 10th and leaving late on the 18th.

If you got any advice or can point me in the direction of who to speak with its always appreciated. Hope to have a blast while I'm there.

Kwall
10-18-14, 18:59
Anyone want to meet, I'm game. Staying in Miraflores.

Guerinto
10-19-14, 23:29
Hi all,

I am in Miraflores now and will be staying until mid April if all goes well. If you'd like to meet for drinks, let me know. I've met some nice people from the site and hope to continue that good luck.

Sly One
10-28-14, 22:52
Might be going for a drink to night. If not definitely tomorrow?

Garry & V

Hi all,

I am in Miraflores now and will be staying until mid April if all goes well. If you'd like to meet for drinks, let me know. I've met some nice people from the site and hope to continue that good luck.

Joedil
11-29-14, 17:14
Hey everybody,

Heading to Peru today, and will be at the corner bar in Miraflores and perhaps the old pub watching NFL games all day Sunday. Hope to see a friendly face. Go broncos.

Joe

DonkeyChow
12-16-14, 05:26
Will be in Miraflores. Planning on Late night for Drinks at TR.

HugoR
01-01-15, 16:19
First time to Lima. Will be staying for a few weeks (in Miraflores) starting Saturday, 1/3. I've always up for good food (and drinks). So if anyone wants to get together for lunch / dinner, I'm game. Been to Brazil, Argentina and Colombia a lot, but never to Peru, so looking forward to a new adventure.

Sly One
05-26-15, 21:38
I will be in Lima this weekend. 30-1/06/15.

Any body like to have a drink and chase a few girls PM me.

Sly

OldGringoBangs
06-07-15, 20:36
I'll be staying in Baranco. Would love to hook up with someone to go mongering with. I'll be in Lima for five weeks. I live in Medellin Colombia.

Oldgringobangs

Sly One
07-22-15, 13:57
I will be around for a couple of days if anyone new to town wants to come out and play?

PM me for details.

Sly

Guerinto
09-28-15, 04:23
I will be staying 5 months. Looking forward to reacquainting with old friends and making new ones.

Anyone up for getting together, let me know. I enjoy drinks, dinners, exploring Peru and of course, women.

DiscreetFind69
10-11-15, 23:45
Hey gents,

Arriving to Miraflores 13 Oct. Staying until Sunday the 19th.

DF

John Sperm
10-14-15, 16:55
I'm in Lima for another week or so if anyone interested in finding new places let me know I have been going to a small Chica house in Lince 60 soles but I hear there are better places for 40 soles just that I don't dare venture out alone.

Fiestero
11-11-15, 04:16
I am arriving Nov 18th for five days, and will be staying with my girlfriends when in town, maybe we can meetup for a drink somewhere unless you want to pop by the apartment for some girl fun. PM me if you think this might work out.

Fiestero

Literate Cad
11-14-15, 08:49
I'll be visiting Lima Dec 1st for a few weeks. If anyone wants to just grab a beer PM me.

ACMilan84
12-03-15, 00:59
I'm arriving January 31, I' ll be staying in Miraflores for two weeks. Looking forward to meeting old and new friends.

Guerinto
01-12-16, 01:53
Enjoying the beautiful sites and having fun when not working. Would love company for drinks, dinner, touring and hopefully meeting beautiful ladies.

If interested, drop me a note and we can meet for drinks.

Shamester
01-26-16, 16:52
Shall be in Lima from February 18 with side trips to other Peruvian cities.

Please contact me if you want to hang out and find chicas.

Shamester
02-26-16, 10:58
Currently in Arequipa. Please contact me if you want to checkout some chicas.

Benargen
03-12-16, 20:47
Anyone going to be around Lima near the end of this month?

Guerinto
03-14-16, 20:22
Staying until end of May if anyone is interested in getting together for drinks and perhaps some hunting.

Benargen
03-15-16, 03:15
Staying until end of May if anyone is interested in getting together for drinks and perhaps some hunting.Hey Guerinto,

I think I'll be in Lima from the 25 to 28 of March. Would love to hang out.

Guerinto
03-15-16, 05:58
Sounds good, but you need to pay Jackson his membership fee so we can exchange info.

Hey Guerinto,

I think I'll be in Lima from the 25 to 28 of March. Would love to hang out.

Charm 22
03-29-16, 04:21
Anyone want to get weird in Cuzco next month?

On The Side
05-20-16, 04:44
Anyone want to connect for drinks or otherwise? Not much of a Spanish speaker.

MadMax9336
09-02-16, 05:15
Hi gents,

Finally pulled the trigger and booked the tickets to Peru for two weeks.

First priority is to visit the MP other natural wonders in / out of Peru/ Chile / Bolivia.

I have not made the proper plan yet. But would love to hear from you guys if any one had done two weeks trip mixing bit of mongering as well sightseeing.

Please share your trip reports in that regard.

I have no Spanish skills, planning to start learning online in coming weeks and hope to learn some basic stuff before I leave.

Really appreciate your pointers.

AnonymousJoe1
09-03-16, 16:26
Hello,

I'll be in Lima this Sunday 9/4 and will be in Cuzco 9/10-09/18.

Will be traveling with some buddies but wouldn't mind getting some beers with you all.

I am Peruvian and speak Spanish.

I plan on visiting las Cucardas, Anaconda, el Conejitas and maybe explore other of those type of things.

Captain Napalm
11-04-16, 07:18
If all goes well, will be there for a month, so I may actually wind up meeting up with one of you guys.

Fun starts in December.

Artisttyp
11-24-16, 04:26
It's been a LONG time since I have been to LIMA.

Jan 18 until Feb 14. I have zero expectations since I know the city has changed. If all fails I will camp out at the trocadero in callao.

Will be renting an apartment in LINCE this time around.

Koki9290
12-08-16, 06:25
Back in Lima for a week starting this Saturday, December 10.

Parkour King
12-11-16, 17:12
Hi there!

My first time in South America, departure on 24th Dec. Most of time in Lima. If anybody interested, would be glad to have a drink with you or accompany in visiting some nightclub / brothel.

All the best.

P.S. I almost speak no Spanish.

JockCusto
02-07-17, 05:49
Headed to Lima Feb 9 - 17.

Want to divide time between Lima and Iquitos.

Seraph2099
03-22-17, 01:51
Headed to Lima 03.25. 2017 to 04.03. 2017. I don't speak any Spanish and will be at sort of a lost here. If anyone wants to hang out and grab a drink and show me the city send me a PM.

BigCat13
04-16-17, 03:34
Hi,

I know it's last minute but I will be arriving in Lima on April 19th. Will be in Peru for 3 weeks. I have very limited Spanish and wanted to know if anyone wanted to grab a drink? My shout for the first couple of rounds of course.

Cheers.

Qazplm78
05-29-17, 08:01
Hi,

I'll be arriving in Peru on June 3rd. This was arranged at the last minute, will be there roughly for a week. I've already applied for the subscription and sent the funds to Florida, hopefully I'll get it in time to be able to message members like Jockey16, Sly One and MissK. Fingers crossed, need someone to help me out as I don't speak any Spanish.

Mr Nice1
06-15-17, 08:38
I am heading to Peru next week. Cusco 6/23-28. Lima 28-30. Buzz me if anyone traveling or local to catch up.

Captain Napalm
10-05-17, 20:15
I'll be arriving on the 15th. Will be staying in SMP. Anyone wants to grab a beer or a chica, I'm game.

DJW1255
12-30-17, 03:00
I'll be in Lima (Mira Flores area) from the 1st to the 7th. I know it can get quiet during that time, but if anyone's around and want to gather and / or go on the prowl so to speak, send me a message. I'll buy the first round for sure.

SexyGirls
01-01-18, 18:57
I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Guerinto
01-30-18, 22:17
Will likely be staying in Miraflores from March 22 - April 19, so if you are interesting in meeting for drinks and some good conversation, drop me a line. Been to Lima 3 times previously and spent 14 months there, so pretty familiar. Last visit was 2016, so looking forward to seeing what has changed and renewing some old friendships as well.

Might need an apartment, so if anyone has a line on a nice and clean 1 bedroom with wifi and no chica issues, please let me know. I am quiet and a non-smoker. I just don't like hassles when I discretely bring a friend home.

Thanks!

Travv
02-09-18, 20:46
Am visiting Lima then want to head out to Cuzco to prep for Machu Picchu on the 15th. Currently staying in Miraflores at the Faraona Grand Hotel on Manuel Bonilla 187 Miraflores, Lima Peru. If you are nearby and want to chat and make plans to hit the clubs later, drop by between 7 and 7:30 at the hotel and look in the breakfast buffet area. I'll be wearing a khaki sports coat with matching light brown baseball cap eating breakfast.

On The Side
01-29-19, 20:50
In Lima again next week. Anyone available to a drink and party? I've already connected with some folks on ISG like J16 who are trying to help me find some friends.

Tishamingo
04-23-19, 00:09
Hello,

I will be in Lima for 3 days. Read the fucking Forum.

Thanks in advance.

Zhagolo52
10-14-21, 18:06
Will be in Lima Oct. 21-28 if anyone will be around.

WTSmg
03-20-22, 00:55
Leaving the 23rd.

Kingpin
03-21-22, 05:54
Getting to Lima March 23 for week!! If anyone wants to get a drink.

Dwein
08-24-22, 08:01
Hi,

I'm coming back to Lima and on 14th of September I have meeting with my GF. We decided to take threesome. 2 guys and her. She is classy, pretty, skinny 32 years old chic. So here is offer someone interested to join us for 1 hour?

Eustisflman
09-19-22, 13:22
Was going to spend a week in Quito and Manta but since Lima was so close I changed and will shorten my Ecuador and be in Lima Oct 1-4 Thanks for all the info on the board. I am very active on the USA sister site.

PapiQuiere
09-20-22, 02:05
I'm in Lima now, around Surco and loving it. PK has been a good place to find girls, but hoping for my membership to be recognized (via bitcoin) to get in touch with some of you in the PMs, thanks!

ChazJ
09-20-22, 13:54
I was thinking a week but probably will extend it based just on the great responses I am getting on Tinder.

I am in Medellin and love the street action here. If Peru has even a 1/4 of the scene of Medellin it.

May become my second home. I was planning Lima, Santiago then Buenos Aires with sightseeing.

Mixed in. Did the whole Cusco, sacred valley Machu last year with my ex.

Looking at possibly Northern Peru's beaches and Arequipa.

Love to meet anyone there for Lunch, Dinner, Coffee or drinks (not a drinker but don't mind going out).

I'm in Lima now, around Surco and loving it. PK has been a good place to find girls, but hoping for my membership to be recognized (via bitcoin) to get in touch with some of you in the PMs, thanks!

Eustisflman
09-27-22, 14:12
Was going to spend a week in Quito and Manta but since Lima was so close I changed and will shorten my Ecuador and be in Lima Oct 1-4 Thanks for all the info on the board. I am very active on the USA sister site.Since I live in the Florida area. Ian has made me hold my trip for a week or 2.

Eustisflman
10-03-22, 16:33
Since I live in the Florida area. Ian has made me hold my trip for a week or 2.I will be in Lima Oct 13-16.

Eustisflman
10-03-22, 23:50
I will be in Lima Oct 13-16.Open to meet up and sharing stories or hitting the clubs if anyone is around.

Tishamingo
01-14-23, 01:07
Hello, after 10 years I will be back in Lima for few days in August. Please feel free to PM me to tell me where's the party.

Sean EZ
02-04-23, 19:43
For 10 days, up for bars / clubs anything.

Gristle1
02-27-23, 04:33
Hello All, I will be in Lima May 27- June 4. It's my first time. Looking to meet chicas and maybe go to a bar or two. Feel free to message me.

Smokers Rule
03-09-23, 01:42
Hit me up!

SonicBoom1
04-19-23, 00:25
Hit me up!

BigButtDetecto
05-07-23, 17:18
Anybody interested to join me in lima? PM me.

Ssseeking
09-19-23, 15:41
In lima for 19th and 20th September, Can catchup / co monger.

DoomBringer321
03-10-24, 16:25
Will be here in Lima for the next 3 weeks anyone around so we can hit the clubs together.

Exoticspirit
03-10-24, 23:34
Will be here in Lima for the next 3 weeks anyone around so we can hit the clubs together.I won't be there until May but please report on your trip there as we need current intel. Have fun and stay safe.

DoomBringer321
03-11-24, 02:05
I won't be there until May but please report on your trip there as we need current intel. Have fun and stay safe.I remember in the 2000's this board was hoping but I seem to be making more inroads in Ecuador which has half the population of Peru from the little intel I see this country as far as ex-pats as a clown shows a lot of hippies that are simps from blue states it would be nice to hang around normal humans for a while.

SonicBoom1
03-26-24, 14:59
Lima and aguas termales. Will rent a car probably to explore the mountains.