View Full Version : 2005 Bangkok Massage Parlors

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
2005 Bangkok Massage Parlors

Ganoosh
12-31-04, 10:49
Gents,

1) Anyone check out Angel Massage at either of the Soi 22 or 26 branches yet? Came across this MP when trolling some Japanese "Thailand Adult Entertainment" websites. The girl, PREAW, really looks like my cup of tea (sweet, fair-skinned TG). The mama-san looks good too, like a younger Amuro Namie. The websites say "Foreign Customers ONRY" and they have maps and price list in English (as well as Japanese), so should be good-to-hook.

Angel - Soi 26
http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/

Angel - Soi 22
http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/angel22.html

2) Also came across this MP/cabaret/go-go/coffee shop place: Super EXtacy Station MoMo. This place seems to be "Japanese ONRY" though. Anyone attempt to get in and sample the talent? A couple girls in the line-up look damn good.

Super EXtacy Station MoMo
76 Soi 8 Ratchadaphisek Rd., Huaykwang BKK 10320

http://momo.yoasobiclub-anna.com/
http://momo.yoasobiclub-anna.com/lady.htm

Cheers,

JFX

Ralph Kramden
01-01-05, 14:21
Happy New Year Gents

Here is a summary report of my activities beginning Xmas Day and ending 12/31. The time was over before I knew what happened. My preference is to visit MP's for reasons I have detailed before. Past experience has shown me that service varies according to the individual girl and not the place. This trip I must have gotten very lucky, or become good at picking the right girl, because I hit a service provider homerun every time. Here are a few things that have worked for me when choosing an MP girl:
-Don't always choose the best looking girl, the second best(or lower) looking girl often gives the best service.
-Don't choose any girl that looks distracted or is fiddling with her cell phone because that is often the kind of service you will receive.
-Choose a girl that makes eye contact with you and/or smiles.
-Once you spot a girl you like, don't hesitate to choose her before someone else does. I have learned this the hard way several times and was very disappointed in my second choice.
-As soon as you get in the room-turn off the television. It distracts from the real entertainment at hand. You are the star in the room, not some funkless tv program.
-When in the room, don't force the action too much, but just go with the flow of the routine the girl practices. She knows what she is doing and will signal you what she likes. There are exceptions, of course, but generally she wants to make you happy because she is mainly working on tips. And if she enjoys the action, that will only make it better for you. These girls are not your sex slave. Treat her right and you will be rewarded.

Places visited:
#1 Nataree-Don't be underwhelmed by the small fishbowel in this place because it usually holds as many or more girls as other places. And of about the same quality. Prices start at 1600, 2000 and 2200 for sideliners. The sideliners are young. The papasan said "high school age", but that could be questioned. I have never encountered any price games here.
#2 Plaza Entertainment Downstairs-To the left are girls outside the fishbowel for 2900, supposedly models. I have yet to find one that appealed to me. To the right are fishbowel girls for 2200 and 2400. Same here.
#3 Plaza Entertainment 6th Floor- Delila-Didn't ask the pricing(surely well over 3000) here because immediately saw what was not to my liking. These are model quality girls, but I couldn't tell you why. Maybe the Japanese can because there were a lot of them there.
#4 Plaza Entertainment Lower Level-Cupidy-Beware if a cab driver takes you here because it automatically adds 500 to your tab. I get out of the cab, turn around and walk up the hill to 2 and 3 and check them out first. Cupidy has a big selection of fish bowel girls (1800) and sideliners (2200). Beware of price games here. You can walk here from Petchaburi Station on the MRT in about 15 minutes and visit Halem, Embassy and Angor on the way to take a look. Pickings looked awfully slim at those places to me.
#5 J1 A small selection of fishbowel (1800) and sideline (2200) girls here. Beware of price games for sure here. One guy quoted me 3000 for the fishbowel, but backed down immediately when I questioned him. Didn't visit J2, which is right across the street.
#6 Mirage-Similar to J1. Prices are 2000 and 2200 from the fishbowel and 3100 for models. Also visited Emmanual and Hi-Class in the same neighborhood. Emmanual is way overpriced(2900) in my book and Hi-Class only had one really pretty girl from a group of 2200 choices.

Other Notes:
-The combination of the BTS and MRT is fantastic. I used a cab only 2 times, to and from the airport. That leaves more time and money for other more enjoyable pursuits.
-I tip a girl 500 for good service and 1000 for outstanding. I don't hesitate to leave no tip for substandard service.
-I stayed for the first time at the Fortune Hotel for about $34. The hotel is not bad and the location is excellent. An MRT station is right out the front door. It may be girl friendly because I saw a couple of customers with their companion in tow, but couldn't say for sure myself.

The first stop of my trip and my selection as the best overall is Nataree.

Happy Humping for the 2005-The Year of the Rooster

RK

Philo
01-01-05, 16:48
I read so many stories about this MP. Maybe I need a update:

1. How much cost a girl? 1500
2. How long takes the game? 2hours
3. How many shots do you have? BBBJ and covered boom is the standard = 2 shots
4. Are there any specials? If you pay - anything goes
5. How much tip do you give her ? I would say 1000 or more because of the 1500 the girl only gets 300 (even less because she has to buy overpriced condoms, shampoo and oil from the house)...

Can you recommended in comparsion to other MP ? I usually go to cupidy...
Annie's is like nowhere else (for good and bad). Go take a look ...

Digits
01-02-05, 05:01
What I'd like to know is where can I find THIS in Bangkok? I have had soapies before, but it was not at all like this. http://rameses.com/screenedge/film/the_dream_of_garuda_256.rm
I have been to BK twice already, but have not yet ventured into the soapies! Although I always thought it was very similar to what it shows here. How then does a regular soapie differ from this?

Also, what is the standard number of SOG during a 90 minute or two hour soapie? Is only one allowed or is it more like an all you can eat type of a deal?

My third visits will begin in eight days!

Thanks.

Digits

Ganoosh
01-02-05, 10:23
Gents,

Any FRs on either branch of Angel Massage? Any feedback appreciated, this place is on my To-Do list in Feb.

Preaw, Nat and Apple look pretty good (Soi 26 website); Nong (Mamasan) ain't too shabby neither.

Cheers,

JFX

Angel Massage - Soi 26
http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com

Angel Massage - Soi 22
http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/angel22.html

JohnTodd
01-02-05, 14:21
Are any massage places open after midnight, preferrably in the Nana Plaza area?

Steen22
01-02-05, 14:28
I read so many stories about this MP. Maybe I need a update:

5. How much tip do you give her ? I would say 1000 or more.Dear Philo

1000Bath? Dont drink to much Singa beer.

1 thailand vorker get 140 Bath for 10 hours work.

Hope you getting better?

Never pay more then 1000 Bath for all LT/ST up to you!

Best Regards Steen 22

H Mondays
01-05-05, 08:25
Hello All,

Was in BKK over Xmas and New Years, stayed at the Conrad hotel in my view excellent value for money (standard room was $119 USD per night). I have stayed at the Conrad for $109 USD per night and even seen in off season as low as $70 USD. The service is first class and the pool on the 7th floor is very relaxing. I have had girls over at the Conrad, and it's never been an issue.

I had dinner and drinks at a place that I have heard a lot about called Sirocco,
http://www.thedomebkk.com
this web site really doesn't do the place justice, it is simply on of the best meals I have ever had and the view is totally worls class, If you want to impress the lady you happen to be with this is the place to take her. Damage was about $9,000 B for two (bottle of wine was $3,200 Bath) if you go with beers, the meal is actually very reasonable, it's equal if not better to anything I have had in New York or Hong Kong (where I currently live).

I was with my mother over the holidays and had to stay out of trouble for the most part. I did pick up a freebie at Q bar (sukumvit Soi 11) on a saturday night, she was very average looking and sorta regretted going back with her, there was a lot of talent out that night. I was talking to a russian gal at Q Bar that was ethinically Korean, she was stunning, very tall white skin and quite a big rack. She quoted me $1500 B for LT, I gave her my mobile # and was hoping to meet up with her at a later stage --she never called.

I tend to stick to the bars/clubs like Q Bar and Bed Bar, there always tones of hot girls both pro and non pro.

I'm going back for a long week end in Feb and bringing my Korean GFriend with me, I have been discussing for a long time that she need to have an experience with a girl. She's a bit shy, however seems very keen to try and what better place that BKK. i will report back hopefully with some photos.

Cheers

Phuquer
01-05-05, 17:28
H Mondays, thanks for the info on the Conrad. I had been thinking about staying there and your good review will probably push me to checking it out. Russian (ethnic Korean) with big boobs sounds like a great find, especially at only 1500baht. Too bad you couldn't take advantage of it at the time. I'll keep my eyes open for her next time I'm in BKK. Hope you can get that 3some action going with your Korean girlfriend. Keep us posted, and don't forget the pics. Looking forward to seeing them. I've been trying to get my Chinese girlfriend to do the same, but she is a little bit shy about it. She is afraid of going overboard. The most I have gotten her to do is get a lapdance in a topless bar (she LOVED it), and a regular massage. Maybe I'll show her your pic and that might convince her to take the plunge, especially if you post that your GF enjoyed the experience. Take care.

Phuquer
01-05-05, 17:30
Are any massage places open after midnight, preferrably in the Nana Plaza area?
I had posted a few weeks ago that Sabai Sabai on Soi 11 (across from Ambassador Hotel) is open 24 hours. FS is available only if you take the girl out of the place, otherwise it's strictly HJ. I enjoyed the service, and they have quite a few cute looking girls working at all times. There is another place that I had seen last year in the Grace Hotel. When you are in the lobby, you can see some stairs going down. Once downstairs, you will see a fishbowl. The only girls I saw were quite old (35+), so I didn't partake. But the time I went it was about 3AM, so at least you can get your massage there. I think it's better to pick up a freelancer in the Grace Hotel Coffee Shop, though.

Philo
01-05-05, 18:26
Dear Philo

1000Bath? Dont drink to much Singa beer.

1 thailand vorker get 140 Bath for 10 hours work.

Hope you getting better?

Never pay more then 1000 Bath for all LT/ST up to you!

Best Regards Steen 22

1. The minimum payment for workers in BKK is currently around 175baht. In the countryside some people earn less then 100 (even 40) a day.

2. I am ha sip ha sip, thank you.

3. I pay anything from 200 baht to 10.000 baht. It depends on the location and the girl. If you take a bus to Mukdahan the room is 300 baht and so is the girl ST. If you want a superstar (from Ratchada) the price is from high to 10+ k. And they are worth every satang (not at all like the buffalos most amateurs think is a queen).

4. The women working in Annie's give good service - a BBBJ and a boom. They only get 300 baht from the house who takes 1200 of the 1500 paid. My heart tells me a tip of 1000 is ok - this way the girl will have 1300 for a BJ and a fuck. Seems reasonable to me in BKK ...

Pay what you want - I don't care. I have changed - I care about the girls ...

ph

BTW: Thai money is farang-spelled 'baht'. 'bath' is something related to water ...

JohnTodd
01-09-05, 12:26
I finally made it to Subway Massage for the Balls Nassage, was fortunate enough to get #23 Rin, I asked for Nuru Nure she said what it is is Kopsi.
The house fee was 800, she began the massage with her cloaths on, she is attractive 5' 0" 36C 24 35, lomg black hair, 32 yrs old. As I laid on my stomach the first 20 min was a std massage then she worked into the sensitive area from behind. She found pressure points from the back and did this for 15 min, I flipped over, again she found pressure points in the groin area, never hurting the testicles and causing the best erection in years. Stroking the unit slowly and putting pressure betueen the balls and rear end. At this time I asked for oral, she said not yet, after another 15 min of getting it as hard as I can ever remember, she did a deep deep throat, I was able to hold for quite some time, her cloaths were off at this time, she was liberal with the touching, she did a finger way up the rear. Overall it was the best massage experience I have ever had in Bangkok I tipped her 1000 Bhat.

Sinbad70
01-11-05, 09:54
Looks like I am moving to the land of dreams in a few months. Are there any places operating further out of Sukhumvit near Onut or BangNa?

Would appreciate some info or PM me.

Divine Baal
01-11-05, 16:15
Gents,

1) Anyone check out Angel Massage at either of the Soi 22 or 26 branches yet? Came across this MP when trolling some Japanese "Thailand Adult Entertainment" websites. The girl, PREAW, really looks like my cup of tea (sweet, fair-skinned TG). The mama-san looks good too, like a younger Amuro Namie. The websites say "Foreign Customers ONRY" and they have maps and price list in English (as well as Japanese), so should be good-to-hook.

Angel - Soi 26
http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/
JFXWell, my proxy don't really give me all the info. I checked Soi 26 website and became curious..

Oil Massage 2hrs 800 TBH
*Oil Massage 2 hrs 1000 TBH

where there were a lot of weird chars after:
* OIL MASSAGE (ホテルや自宅に出張の場合)

The "* OIL MASSAGE コミニケーション ルーム 
(ミラールーム)使用 (+200B)"..

Is that in respect to the girls visiting the hotel or something else?? Just nosy since the text on the page tells me nada nix niente!!!

Member #2718
02-09-05, 16:04
Checked out Annie's massage on night 4 of my BKK stay. Number 16 was the lucky winner. Not only provided a great soapy body massage which culmanated in a BBBJ with CIM, but also gave a good massage on the table. She smoothly transitioned from the massage to a wild cowgirl ride which left me smiling. Ended up tipping her an extra B500 which was still the best deal I have found the whole trip.

Adimondo
02-11-05, 14:21
Thanks for the great information on this thread!

Could anybody give details about adress/services/prices at Cupidy MP?

I read interesting reports about Cupidy, was however confused about how to get there.

Lookin' forward to arrive in BKK again ;-)

R 2 D 2
02-15-05, 13:28
Hi,

I just arrived in BKk. 7:30 pm local time now. Looking for some naughty fun, was thinking of starting with soapie/massage. Any info would be much appriciated. Please include as much info as possible as this is my first time, price, quality, services, etc, etc.

Thnx in advance.

r2d2

Member #2041
02-20-05, 19:00
A good place for a soapie for a farang would be Annies, on Soi 2 just behind the JW Marriott. 1500 baht for a 90 minute session, plus a tip for the lady (typically 500 baht if the service is good).

A quality soapie massage includes about 45 minutes in the tub with your lady (at which time, a quality BJ should be part of the massage) and then a session on the bed, during which should include FS.

LukeSkyWanker
02-21-05, 20:42
I will be bringing my light sabre to Bangkok for 1 night only as I am enroute to Pattaya, I know Pattaya fairly well but I only know the Nana Plaza in Bangkok.

I will be arriving around 21:00hrs and staying at the Dynasty inn BKK then heading to the Dynasty Pattaya can anybody tell me a goog MP near my hotel, Cupidy sounds about the best from the reports on this board but not sure if it is nearby (I think it maybe in Nana Plaza?)

if anyone wants to meet up or can offer advice great.

May the force be with you....

Member #2041
02-22-05, 04:33
Annies is a short walk from the Nana Plaza. Just keep walking down soi 4 away from Sukhumvit for about 100 yards, and make a right toward the driveway to the Rajah hotel that goes between Soi 4 and Soi 2. Annies is in that Driveway, on the ground floor of the Rajah hotel, on the Soi 2 side.

Gyaos
03-03-05, 18:56
Was in BKK over Xmas and New Years, stayed at the Conrad hotel in my view excellent value for money (standard room was $119 USD per night). I have stayed at the Conrad for $109 USD per night and even seen in off season as low as $70 USD.

As nice as The Conrad used to be, these rates are extortion rates and a rip off! Who would pay $119.00 for a hotel in Bangkok, anyway, is beyond me? What a huge ripoff! This hotel should be $55 with breakfast, tax and service fee included. I find this hotel more of a joke and an inconvenience. I believe $50 goes to the extra bottles of water they serve in the rooms. And BF is extra if one isn't an elite with their bogus point system. I know much better at less than $50 per night with breakfast, suite, girls, you name it. At 7 - 8 baht per bottle of water, the 7-11 gives me nice bottles of water that's clean too.

BTW, thanks to user "johntodd" for the great review about Subway massage! It's on the agenda! I've got to go there soon enough!

Gyaos

Member #3443
03-03-05, 23:25
There is a massage place in the 2d floor of the Parkway Inn that is open 24 hours. The girls schedules are 7-7. Parkway Inn is a little before Nana on the Sukhumvit.

I will be bringing my light sabre to Bangkok for 1 night only as I am enroute to Pattaya, I know Pattaya fairly well but I only know the Nana Plaza in Bangkok.

I will be arriving around 21:00hrs and staying at the Dynasty inn BKK then heading to the Dynasty Pattaya can anybody tell me a goog MP near my hotel, Cupidy sounds about the best from the reports on this board but not sure if it is nearby (I think it maybe in Nana Plaza?)

if anyone wants to meet up or can offer advice great.

May the force be with you....

ABCinLA
03-04-05, 07:42
There was a multi storied massage center near the Malyasia Hotel near where the boxing arena is. I remember this place from the late 90's when I was in Bangkok last. I would like to visit it again when I will be in Bangkok for a few days in early March is it still around?

Greg A Lewis
03-04-05, 19:30
From what I've read here Annie's is good place for a soapie, which is the main reason I'm switching from my usual Rio trip.

Looks like #16, #26, #18, and #6 are recommended here on the forum. Do the girls ever switch numbers? If someone recommended #16 a month ago what are the chances it will be the same girl?

I only speak English and enough Portuguese to get laid <grin>. Will this be a problem if I want to specify BBBJ and CIM as part of the deal at Annie's?

If you take a girl out of Annie's how long do the stay?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Greg

MrBlonde
03-06-05, 21:23
Reading this forum has got me thinking.... what kinds of specialty massages are offered at the various soapies and oil palaces?

Mind you, please adhere to Jackson's rules.

I've read so far of Nuru Nuru, and the Balls massage (which are apparently different) and a body-body massage which I've had before.

-Zzz

Boy Toy
03-07-05, 14:23
I have heard stories that poisedon is the most expensive of all and charges anywhere between 4000-5000 B and nothing lesser? your range 2000-3000 seems unheard of by me.

Please guide me the directions in that case as I have heard a lot about the women there?

Boy Toy

Globotto

Seems that prices have gone up, last time I have been there it was about 2000 for all girls in the fishbowl and 2500 for those who sit in front of it. Those in front are part timers or semi pro, they only work if they want to so you can usually expect some better service.

Maybe you noticed a sign in chinese at the wall in the fishbowl. There is a cheaper price for chinese people. Once I have been there with Tapioca who is able to read chinese. Even though he was the newbie he got a better price than me :(, just due to the fact that he looks asian and could read the sign. I had to pay the higher farang price even though I speak fluent Thai and asked the papasan for the special chinese price, but to be fair, I took a part timer and she was worth it. Maybe the special price is only valid for girls from the fishbowl.

Boy Toy
03-07-05, 14:36
You are right, one should get close to say cupidy and walk the rest, but for that you have to know pathways of BKK also, I have been to BKK 8 times, and have visited either Halem , Angara and Cupidy on each of these trips still have a problem getting there without a cab, what do you suggest? If I do wanna lower prices what should be the nearest point that I tell the cab driver?

Boy

Mingman,

This is not just Cupidy, it a regular thing that happens. If you tell the driver exactly where you want him to go and he gets out and follows you in or talk to the doorman then he is going to most likely tell him that he recommended the place to you and connect the commission. If that happens tell the papasan no!

Try not to let the driver know where you are exactly going. Pick a location close to your final destination and walk the rest.

LBM

Magnet45
03-08-05, 19:46
You can have the cab drop you at the Prince Hotel - within walking distance
of most the of the Petchburi Road stops.

By the way, as an update on prices:

I paid b4200 for 2 hrs for 6th floor model at the Plaza. This includes the farang upcharge of b1000.

Ralph Kramden
03-09-05, 15:10
Boy Toy,

If you want to go to Cupidy, then tell the cab driver to go to Cupidy. When the driver stops at the Cupidy door downstairs, pay him, get out of the cab and walk the opposite direction up the hill to Plaza Entertainment. They will holler at you to come into Cupidy, especially the cab driver (because he wants his commission), but just keep on walking. Go check out Plaza, and if you don't see anything you like there, return to Cupidy. The cab driver will be long gone and you won't have to pay his commission. It works, I have done this many times. 1800 for the fish bowel and 2200 for the sideliners at Cupidy.

The Traveler
03-09-05, 20:31
I have heard stories that poisedon is the most expensive of all and charges anywhere between 4000-5000 B and nothing lesser? your range 2000-3000 seems unheard of by me.

Please guide me the directions in that case as I have heard a lot about the women there?

Boy Toy
Boy Toy,

it depends on which floor you pick your girl. The higher the floor the higher the prices. I went up to the higher floors first but the girls didn't seemed to be prettier. I am also not willing to pay 4-5k for just an hour or two. Why pay more if not getting more ?

The World
03-09-05, 21:18
Hi,

Off to BKK next week, am very excited for obvious reasons!! I have been reading about Eden, and will without a doubt be visiting it. However is there any way of finding contact details so I can email and/or phone the owner before hand?

Many thanks

John Kallie
03-10-05, 00:53
What are some good "Traditional Thai Massage" places?

Thanks

Gyaos
03-10-05, 02:49
Cupidy will still try to surcharge you even if the cab is gone. They will split it up with everyone else, or even call the original cabbie on the cell-phone. The place is still good, but you will get surcharged anyway. From Soi 4, Plaza is within walking distance. Not that much of a short walk in the heat, but still reasonable walking distance and worth it, for me anyway, makes sex even better after that workout! The biggest problem is when you get there, it's a b」tch to cross the street.

Plaza 6th Floor has models that are HOT for 4700 baht. Mind you this is a 1500 baht surcharge for farangs as those girls are 3200 baht. When they charge 4700, I don't tip. They are getting it in the surcharge, in my opinion. But they will make you cum! Get 2 girls, I always recommend.

As for Poseidon, 2000 baht is for the girls on the 1st Floor. 3000 baht and higher are for girls on the 3rd floor. I've had good looking girls on the 3rd floor for 3500 baht. And once, one not as good looking, but model quality for 4200 baht.

Gyaos

Boy Toy
03-10-05, 09:57
Boy Toy would like to thank Gayos, the traveller, Magnet45, Ralph Kramden.

Thanks for all the help.

Appreciate it.

Boy Toy

Scotty Monger
03-10-05, 17:30
What are some good "Traditional Thai Massage" places?

Thanks

This place is on Sukhumvit/Soi 8, just 100 feet off of Suk Rd. I was there in November, and I believe it was 200 baht per hour (approx $5). The beds are upstairs in 1 large room. You can get a foot massage and your nails done downsatirs on the main floor.

ABCinLA
03-12-05, 07:45
Went to Annie's at the Rajah Hotel and I was disappointed. Of course I had just been to Darling 1 and 2 in Macau a few days earlier. The mamasan said probably I would like the Poisedon better. But anyway, just walked around the Nana area and of course I ended up following a street hawker over to Embassy. Boy it was along walk, ended up spending too much 3000 baht for a 20 year old (their best category); but it was the best I could see behind the fishboal at that time. The next night I made sure I went to Plaza Entertainment and Cupidity by myself. The low end at Cupidity was 1800 to 2500 and it started at only 1900 for Plaza and of course it goes up from there. I don't know if you get a better girl for more money. I'm very happy with both Cupidity and Plaza. Is Poisedon really that much better? After taking the low end at Cupidity for only 1800 went over to Parkside Inn for a oil and foot massage (550 for two hours; but ended up giving the girl 1200 for an added HJ). I hope I didn't destroy the pricing structure. Well anyway I was very happy with the girls at Plaza and Cupidity are they that much better at Poisedon?

The Traveler
03-12-05, 10:18
abcinla,

Poseidon has some cute girls but others have too. I believe it's always like a lottery, you might have a lucky draw but there is no guarantee for it.

The girl might be cute but bad service or she might look good in her dress but when taking of you discover she has sagging tits and her stomach looks like a map of greater bangkok. I guess one place is as good as another. A massage depends on so many factors, maybe the perfect chick just went upstairs, feels sick today and stays home or any other reason.

As you might already have imagined I am no great fan of MPs cause I got to pay before I receive the service. I also believe that a bar/gogo girl or even better a freelancer will give you better service (if a bath and a bit massage is not your only aim) and of course you got more time to do what has to be done for the same amount of money or even less.

But Poseidon is worth a visit. Especially the sideliners in front of the fishbowl are worth to try. A bit more expensive (2500 as far as I remember) but they only work if they are in the mood which might be some sort of guarantee for a good time.

Good luck

Denny2000
03-12-05, 17:39
2 Reports

1) Report at Love Boat (Rama IX)

For address/direction, I think there must be some instructions post before.

I went to this place by mistake. I wanted to find Utopia but lost. Then, the big signboard of Love Boat (Honalulu known previously). I went there at 2:45pm and obviously I was too early and girls only started to fill in the big fish tank, as big as poseidon. The place is big and looks new (than those along Radachapasiek road). The papa told me that girls started to work at 3pm and told me to wait. I had a flight to catch and therefore, I needed to make a quick decision. One girl caught my attention and I decided to make a quick decision of getting her. Paid 2000bht and I was brought to 3/F by the girl.

Inside the room, I was disappointed that this cute lady had her teeth under correction (the metal wire). However, this disappointment was quickly overcome by her sweetness. She told me she was a Uni. 3rd year student (with hesitation though since many girls told me that they were uni. students) and was a bit shy with some gf feeling. The SOP started and she was committed to make me happy, with a long BJ after bath. She got excited easily with my catbath on her and I could not stop loading my 1st round on her soon. We then took showers and took a nap and she fondled me gently. My little bros. was waken up and I asked her if she could bj me for 2nd round since I was a bj lover. She accepted and bj me with her corrected teeth, first kneeling on the floor with me sitting on the edge of the bed. Then, I lied on the bed and she climbed up as well, continuing her 2nd mission. After a long 15 intensive bj, my 2nd load was released.

After all these, I asked if I could take a picture and she declined, only because she had some better pictures on her mobile phone. She showed me some very nicely taken pictures (with her mouth shut so that the metal wire could not be seen) and more importantly, she also showed me some of her uni. girlfriends, who are even better looking than her! She wanted to bluetooth me the pictures but did not succeed. She was very disappointed (and I had to show some disappointment as well although I would not keep the picture anyway for safety reasons). I got her phone # anyway. She did not ask for tips but I also gave her 500 bht. She was very happy about it.

This joint is highly recommended although it is a big far. Additional traffic direction.. take underground to the station where Tesco Lotus is (I forget the name). Take a taxi to Radison hotel. Take a 5 min walk from there to Love Boat.

Hope that helps.

2) Report at Colonze 2 (off Radachapiesek Road, near all the busy junctions)
It is a side road off the main Radachapiesek road, about a 5 min walk. I arrived at 10pm, which should be the peak timing. I went to this place since I heard that it was good. I was soon disapppointed since it was a small place and the ladies there were far below Poseidon's standard. There were only 10 of them and 8 of them were not eatale. I finally chosen one tiny lady (since I always took tall lady, decided to have a change).

The rest is standard and the lady's service is on par. One thing I do not understand is that all these girls in Thai MP do not provide a good body massage service as those at Darling 1 in Macau. THis lady was the same and I had to say that the bath massage was below average. The FJ job was OK.

One thing that pissed me off was that after the 1st round, I was looking for 2nd round, which was normal (although not mandatory). However, right after the load, she finished off quickly and I asked why. She told me that she wanted to go to disco and started calling friend still hanging at the fish tank . She turned on the TV channel who showed all the girls in fish tank and kept talking for 5 min., also pointing to the girl that she was talkinig to. She was excited but I was not. I thought that even if i asked for my 2nd round, she would not be delivering any service. I left with great disappointment.

Besides, this place looks a bit old and the room is small. Not recommended based on this experience although I had to admit that sometimes, it all depends on luck and timing.

Greg A Lewis
03-13-05, 05:25
i got in last night late (midnight) and was told by the greeter at the jw marr. that annie's was closed. being too tired to think about it, i decided to take his recomendation and had a cab take me to the embassy. they tried sticking me for 4000 or 5000 but i told them all i had was 2000 and they let me go with that. another mistake was taking to papsan's recomendation of a "good service" girl. it was anything but.

cruised around nana hotel parking lot on way home but was too tired to do anything at 2am. will cruise to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s near the crown hotel for a nooner and then try annie's for a look see this evening.

greg

went to annie's at the rajah hotel and i was disappointed. of course i had just been to darling 1 and 2 in macau a few days earlier. the mamasan said probably i would like the poisedon better. but anyway, just walked around the nana area and of course i ended up following a street hawker over to embassy. boy it was along walk, ended up spending too much 3000 baht for a 20 year old (their best category); but it was the best i could see behind the fishboal at that time. the next night i made sure i went to plaza entertainment and cupidity by myself. the low end at cupidity was 1800 to 2500 and it started at only 1900 for plaza and of course it goes up from there. i don't know if you get a better girl for more money. i'm very happy with both cupidity and plaza. is poisedon really that much better? after taking the low end at cupidity for only 1800 went over to parkside inn for a oil and foot massage (550 for two hours; but ended up giving the girl 1200 for an added hj). i hope i didn't destroy the pricing structure. well anyway i was very happy with the girls at plaza and cupidity are they that much better at poisedon?

Kens14
03-13-05, 10:07
I've read a range of reports about Annie's and the other MP's in Bangkok. When I was in Thailand I met a girl in the Beergarden who had worked at a number of MP's, including Annies. She was emphatic in her dislike for working in these places and said that she much preferred her life as a freelancer. She gave the following reasons for not liking working in an MP:

1) the 'take home' for the girl is v.small, esp if little tip is given. She told me that the girls may get 250baht from a customer's fee. From this they have to pay the parlour rent and pay for condoms, KY etc etc.

2) if a girl refuses a customer's requests then he may complain/walk out. In this situation the girl is fined or has to pay part of the customer's fee. The girl would certainly be in trouble. She then started to describe some of the requests made by customers that she had to comply with - burning her with cigarettes during sex, slapping and beating her during sex, etc etc - some people have very distorted sexual preferences !

Overall she really did not like Annie's, she had nothing to gain by telling me all of this - we'd been together for a few days at an arranged fee & when I'd offered her more cash she refused it - so I don't think that she was working 'The Streatham Sympathy Check' on me.

Ah, maybe we should bring in the EU Working Directive for MP girls !

Haiphong
03-13-05, 10:17
Has anyone visited a place called DARLING. It is located in a side street about a block or so away from the Sheraton Sukhumvit. I am curious to know of any first-hand experiences.

Seeko
03-13-05, 21:33
Well, my proxy don't really give me all the info. I checked Soi 26 website and became curious..

Oil Massage 2hrs 800 TBH
*Oil Massage 2 hrs 1000 TBH

where there were a lot of weird chars after:
* OIL MASSAGE (ホテルや自宅に出張の場合)

The "* OIL MASSAGE コミニケーション ルーム 
(ミラールーム)使用 (+200B)"..

Is that in respect to the girls visiting the hotel or something else?? Just nosy since the text on the page tells me nada nix niente!!!

Yes, that's what it says when I switched to English version.

The most expensive service of each type is for "OUTSIDE SERVICE," and the +200 is for OPTION OIL MASSAGE MIRROR ROOM.

Try this link: http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html

Seeko

John Kallie
03-14-05, 02:02
What are the best places for Traditional Thai Massage?

Thanks!

Terry Terrier
03-14-05, 03:05
Haiphong

I Posted a report about the place at the back end of my set of trip reports on the fifth of October in the Bangkok 2004 thread.

John Kallie
03-14-05, 06:49
Yes, I have been to Darling. It is next to "Cabbage & Condoms" restaurant (great restaurant). Few girls at Darling, none attractive. Better go to the restaurant next door instead!

Cocktailfan
03-15-05, 11:52
The best place definatly is at Wat Po. There is a massage school and many Thai massage centers all over the country make commercials that thet have learnd at this place. I am not sure about opening hours, I think they close at 6 pm. One hour thai is 300 baht. You have to pay 20 baht entrance fee for the wat too, but its wonderful.

Have fun,

chris

Andix
03-18-05, 04:16
Had an interesting experience at Poseidon recently. I chose a lady who apparently it was her first day at work there. She was nice, sweet and did everything: BBBJ, kissing, ... and even more. When we got to the bed business she seemed very excited, horny and .. she said to me: "No condom is ok?" I did not agree. So we did it with condom.
It is the first time that this happened to me at a MP. It is quite unusual !!
Anybody else experienced this ?

Andix
03-18-05, 04:23
And another thing. The girl was from the fishbowl from the 1st floor. They charged me 2700 baht. The guy told me that some of the girls from the fishbowl are 2500 and some are 2700. My understanding is that for farangs there is a surcharge.
Was I overcharged ? Or this is the usual rate for farangs ?

Tiny 12
03-18-05, 05:54
I was really disappointed with my first trip to Poseidon, supposedly the premier cathouse in Bangkok. But I think it was my own fault, for getting a late start. The time to go is probably around 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM. I was expecting an elaborately decorated interior, with lots of very attractive, available women, maybe something like the Pegasus Club in the Soi Cowboy area. Boy was I wrong.

My Thai buddy Lek and I arrived about 9:30 PM. We hadn't eaten dinner, so we headed through a small room of attractive women, all dressed identically in white, and on into the restaurant. The restaurant was a little run down, but the food was good. Entertainment consisted of a two-piece band and the fishbowl live on closed circuit T.V. Other than the band, we had the restaurant to ourselves. One thing that was a little discouraging, watching the fishbowl on television, the longer we ate the slimmer the pickings were becoming.

We headed on up to the fishbowl on the second floor, and there were about 20-30 men focusing on 5 available women. And the ladies weren't particularly attractive. So we decided to take a pass and took the elevator up to the model lounge. The lounge was even more ridiculous. There were another 20 or 30 customers, and maybe 2 or 3 available women. Lek grabbed the mommasan, who did dig up a very attractive lady. She needed a little dental work though, and Lek seemed to think she was a hardened pro. He asked her what she did, expecting a student based on Mommasan's description, and her reply was "Well, I eat and I f***." If there had been two attractive, available women, we might have stayed around.

We headed back down to the ground floor, to check out the women in white who were sitting outside the restaurant. Unfortunately, they were there for talking. You pay them maybe 400 Baht, and they talk for you an hour. Mommasan says talk with one 2 or 3 hours, and maybe she'll sleep with you. That's a litttle too indefinite for me.

Earlier at the fishbowl, Lek had argued with a member of the staff for about 10 minutes trying to get me out of the farang surcharge, and no luck. So this was looking to be an expensive proposition for what looked to be some [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) poor pieces of ass, by Bangkok standards. Time to split.

Next stop, Copacabana. Copacabana is located very close to Poseidon on Ratchadapisek, Soi 17. Lek says it's rare to see a farang there, but still there's no surcharge, and white guys like me are welcome. (An aside, surprisingly, most of the customers in Poseidon were foreigners; very few Thais, according to Lek, who can spot the difference between Singapore Chinese and Thai Chinese at about 50 yards.)

We got to Copacabana about midnight, took a quick glance at the fishbowl, and then ambled over to check out the sideline girls. The sideliners were 3000 Baht, and fishbowl was 2000 baht, and women in fishbowl were better looking. So, back to the fishbowl, where we had a selection of 7 or 8, and we were the only customers. Quality was head and shoulders above what we saw in the fishbowl at Poseidon.

While I was making up my mind, Lek spotted a real stunner -- tall, nice breasts, very Chinese looking. Unfortunately while he was gone to the Men's room, another customer came in and took her away. But Lek lucked out because his second choice turned out to be a real gem. Mine did too. She didn't speak a word of English, and my Thai vocabulary consists of about 10 words, but she worked her rear off to make sure I had a good time. Whatever I wanted was on the menu, for as long as I wanted.

Anyway, here's a big thumbs up for Copacabana. And a word of advice from Lek, who has a lot more experience than me with the Ratchadapisek massage places -- if you see a real stunner walk in the fishbowl, pick her, quickly, because if you don't, someone else will. It was a rule he ignored on this particular night, but, again, in this instance he was glad he did.

John Kallie
03-19-05, 03:19
What are the good MPs that do "Body to Body" soapy massages?

I have been to Atami but the girls were not that great.

Thanks

Jaimito Cartero
03-24-05, 11:02
I'd read about the really good balls massage that #23, Rinn (Pronounced Linn) gives at Subway Entertainment.

I got on the Skytrain at Nana, and headed to the Asoke stations (10 baht). From there, take the exit to the MRT. I guess they've lowered the price since the accident earlier this year. It's only 15 baht now. I took it to the Huay Kwang station. Take the #3 exit (Emerald Hotel). It's about 150 meters straight ahead after you come out of the exit. There is a sign for Subway 2, but don't go there.

You pass a few other Fishbowl places, but I have no info on them. You enter and see a moderate size fishbowl. When I went there (3:10pm), there were 15-20 girls there. Nice lookers.

800 baht for 2 hours, but tip expected for the girl as well. It's been reported on BKKT that the girls get 200 baht from the 800.

I was looking for Rinn, from reports on the BKT board. She gives a very nice Balls Massage (I think it's called Chaap ka Sai in Thai). Now I'm not normally a big HJ type of guy, but she does a really nice job. I had "sperm banked" up for 6 days, and she doesn't go for any quick work either. She worked for a good 45 minutes, and I shot over her head when I came. (2 1/2 feet, I'd guess). Not bad for a guy getting older.

She's not a great looker (bad teeth), but does have very good technique, and isn't demanding for a tip or such. A junior papasan asked for a tip as soon as I sat down, when I came in the door.

When I asked for Rinn, he said she wouldn't come in for an hour. When he saw that I was going to wait, he made a call and said she'd be arriving in 5 minutes. She came in, and looked okay, but nothing great, look wise. She says she's 35yo, but who am I to judge. She could be 35 or 45.

She gives a good normal massage, along with the extra nice ball massage, HJ and such. She took her top off without too much prodding, and let me suck on them a bit. I'd guess she's a large C, or small D cup. Others have said she's got implants, but they seemed real to me. She says she's got a 15 year old son.

She gives full measure as well. After she finished the first time, she continued the massage, and 30 minutes later attempted to go for a second time. The first time was so much, that my balls started to hurt when she got me aroused the second time. Ah, blue balls.

When we were leaving, I asked her is she know of a place to get a manicure. She says she can do, and has me sit down and gives me a quick manicure. Quite nice. On the way out, I just give her 1500 baht, so she can pay the room and her tip. I don't see the junior captain, and head out the door.

As I get outside, he's eating watermelon and someone yells at him that I'm coming out. He approaches, and says, "Okay"? I hand over 40 baht and head off.

Overall a very nice time. Not cheap, but something a bit different. She usually comes in about 3pm or so, maybe be available for outcall. I didn't ask for a BJ or FS. I think she takes Sunday off. It is difficult to get her sometimes. I was surprised that I was able to get her.

This is a phone number someone gave me for them. I don't have their card with me right now. 02-692-8105.

Heru Wahyudi
03-24-05, 20:33
Where can I find western girl in Bangkok? How much it cost for the one with a great blow job?

Tahoe
03-24-05, 22:06
I've been to Darling in Dec 04. I went there at around 7PM and they only had 7-8 girls in the bowl. Wasn't too impressed but had to choose one as I didn't have much time left for my flight. (Seems like many friends in this board had the same problem :))

One I picked was short and cute though. Unfortunately, she started talking about a tip as soon as we entered the room. Big turn-off for me. I usually tip but hate being pressed.

I wasn't impressed with the room either. It was old and not so clean although it was large.

I wouldn't recommend this place from my experience but, when I was leaving, I saw more girls in the bowl and there were 3-4 girls who looked like 9's. Maybe I picked a wrong time?

John Kallie
03-25-05, 05:15
Does Subway Massage specialize in "Balls Massage" or is this something that one of the girls just happens to be good at?

Thanks!

Ganoosh
03-25-05, 06:16
Has anyone visited a place called DARLING. It is located in a side street about a block or so away from the Sheraton Sukhumvit. I am curious to know of any first-hand experiences.Try searching the thread, might find your answer that way.

JFX

Ganoosh
03-26-05, 08:51
Where can I find western girl in Bangkok? How much it cost for the one with a great blow job?WTF, this thread is for discussing MPs and Oily's.

To answer your question, try the disco at Grace Hotel on Soi 3 Sukumvit, or CM2 disco at Siam Square. Russkies reportedly hang out at these places.

JFX

Ganoosh
03-26-05, 09:16
Does Subway Massage specialize in "Balls Massage" or is this something that one of the girls just happens to be good at?

Thanks!Balls Massage (BM)

Sometimes is specialty of the girl, sometimes its on the menu.

Mermaid
Nataree (TTM side, ask for #48)
Subway (ask for #23)
Barons
Sanzanka

Teen Massage (BM on the menu)
http://www.bkkteen.com/Services.htm

Akane Fashion Massage (BM on the menu)
http://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html

JFX

Ganoosh
03-26-05, 09:35
What are the good MPs that do "Body to Body" soapy massages?

I have been to Atami but the girls were not that great.

ThanksKoko Massage I:

http://kokomassage.com/Services.html

Oranges Massage:

http://orangesbkk.com

Barons Barber (near Emporium)

JFX

Ganoosh
03-26-05, 10:15
D2K,

Nice FR on Love Boat (Honolulu), thanks for directions too. Suggest taking MRTA to Phra Ram 9 Station, walk up to the Fortune Hotel and take a taxi to the Radisson from there.

Honolulu

http://hage.momo-club.com/furo/honoruru%201.jpg
http://hage.momo-club.com/furo/honoruru3.jpg

Radisson Hotel - BKK

http://www.radisson.bangkok.com

JFX

2 Reports

1) Report at Love Boat (Rama IX)

For address/direction, I think there must be some instructions post before.

I went to this place by mistake. I wanted to find Utopia but lost. Then, the big signboard of Love Boat (Honolulu known previously). I went there at 2:45pm and obviously I was too early and girls only started to fill in the big fish tank, as big as poseidon. The place is big and looks new (than those along Radachapasiek road). The papa told me that girls started to work at 3pm and told me to wait. I had a flight to catch and therefore, I needed to make a quick decision. One girl caught my attention and I decided to make a quick decision of getting her. Paid 2000bht and I was brought to 3/F by the girl.

This joint is highly recommended although it is a big far. Additional traffic direction.. take underground to the station where Tesco Lotus is (I forget the name). Take a taxi to Radison hotel. Take a 5 min walk from there to Love Boat.

Hope that helps.............................

LukeSkyWanker
03-26-05, 16:24
Paid a visit to Annies near the Rajah hotel, decided to take a recommended girl by the mamasan, service was OK but not exceptional cost me about 2000 baht with tip. Service consisted of a jacuzi with with the girl rubbing her pussy all over me for a massage then a bow job finished by hand.

Off to the bed for a good towelling and another pussy/tit massage then with me laid on my back she rode me as fast as she could to get me to unload. Probably another round was on offer but I declined.

May the force be with you.

Kuranyi
03-26-05, 16:30
Just finished my yearly visit to cheap charlie MP S. Botan.As last year no bullshit with the price.Still 800THB\h.Picked No. 115 with nice tits but her performance was at best average.She washed me about 20min and then washed herself another 10min.Quite annoying.She did not want to speak english and the chemistry was not very good but I made her work.CBJ,DATY and some good fucking.For 800THB it was ok but better take another girl.Maybe you have more luck.Not to compare with Pattaya.

Kuranyi

Explorer8939
03-28-05, 04:41
Teen Massage offeres balls massage on the menu. You can select a girl from their book, and then select oily massage + balls massage, if you like that sort of thing. They are a bit of a walk from Sukhumvit, though, pass some of the art bars.

Ganoosh
03-28-05, 05:07
Stopped by a couple weeks ago after inspecting the line-up at J. One (aka CP1). Walking in to the parking lot, I noticed every space was filled, and a lot of Mercedes' parked near the entrance too.

"Alright, this place must be happening tonight!"..... ~NOT~

I should have walked out, but was tired from the heat and the walk over from the BTS station, so I ordered a beer and sat down to catch my breath.

Left side of fishbowl had maybe 8 marginally attractive body massage girls, some were chesty thankfully. Center had only 1 sex-only "superstar" sitting towards the front, who was fairly good looking and chesty, but the look on her face just screamed, "I don't want to be here". Also in the center were around a dozen young, runts-of-the-litter sitting towards the back (also for sex only, no massage). On the right side of the fishbowl.... "Holy sh_t, think I just figured out who owns all those Mercedes!". There had to be at least forty, over-40 women on the right side (Thai massage + sex), preening themselves in the reflection of the glass.

"Uhhhhhm, check please!"

Interesting experience to watch and soak it all in, but CP2 wasn't getting my business that night. Tanked my beer and headed for the entrance. After not finding anything of interest at J1 or CP2, decided to pass on the place next to CP2 and humped it back to the BTS and settled down for more drinks on Soi Cowboy.

Cheers,

JFX

Ganoosh
03-28-05, 06:18
stopped in to check out both fishbowls twice last month on a sunday and tuesday night (ttm side (left entrance) and soapie side (right entrance)). i went in hopes of meeting either of the uni student types below, with no luck:

- http://www.venus.sannet.ne.jp/night/lady/nata-k73-2mini.jpg
- http://www.venus.sannet.ne.jp/night/lady/nata-k73-1mini.jpg
- http://hage.momo-club.com/furo/0-nataree-s1058.jpg

no worries, found equally cute girls both nights. from my observation and experience, i recommend checking out the current k & v class soapie sideliners, nearest the fishbowl (jmho).

got my "soapie mp cherry" popped on sunday and had a positive experience in the process.

sunday was a little slow when i got there around 21:40, a little busier when i came by on tuesday around 20:30. soapie-side fishbowl line-up on both nights was ok, a little better on tuesday (quality and quantity).

on sunday, miss k-class sideliner caught my attention while i was standing behind the booth tables, surveying the fishbowl. she looked back and threw me a cute, sexy smile and a wave... i was hooked. took her upstairs for 2200thb. on tuesday, nataree had 2 sidelines going (near the door, and near the fishbowl). i had trouble deciding because there were a handful of sweet sideline lookers on the front bench. papa was selling me on a slim, nice-boobied, long-legged, fair-skinned honey with long shiny black hair. she was real nice and cute, and seemed interested in going upstairs with me too. almost settled on his recommendation, but i kept noticing the shy smile and glances from miss v-class sideliner sitting there right next to where i was standing. took her upstairs instead for 2500thb, no regrets.

miss k-class grabbed my crotch in the elevator on the way up (thank you, may i have another). to her surprise, i was already rock solid (thanks, penagra!). on the other hand, miss v-class waited until we got to the room. once we sat down, she kept pawing at the rager in my jeans, giggling and seemingly amazed how rock hard i was. i was equally amazed (thanks again, penagra!). after the drinks arrived, she met mr. happy face-to-face.

both girls both nights were attentive, petite, cutie-pie types. although i'm short on mp experiences, i'd say they gave pretty good gfes. same-same both nights: a little tittie & clittie licking, short cbj session, some mish, ending in doggie style (my fav). miss k-class was in to some cowgirl too. miss v-class was pretty much intent on me bringing it home in mish position. she bear-hugged me, gave some obligatory moans, and tongued & chewed my ears (wow, nice touch, i liked that!). finally convinced her in to doggie position and i blew shortly after.

i tested the backdoor waters with a finger anal-probe with both. miss k-class didn't resist immediately, but politely refused my requests, even with a couple offers of extra tip. miss v-class reached back to gently deflect my hand on the very first probe attempt and i left it at that. thinking back on it, i think could have convinced miss k-class to go on pooper patrol with me had i started throwing money on the table, rather than just promising a big tip (lesson learned).

miss k-class and i hit the tub before the boom-boom mattress session, vice versa with miss v-class. both girls liked to cuddle, kiss and snuggle after the first round, more so with miss v-class. although i brought 2 condoms with me, i was spent (physically and mentally) and wasn't game for a 2nd shot, so just kissed and hugged a little before catching the mrta back to my hotel. miss v-class caught me off-guard with a little tongue kissing on the elevator ride down (nice). thinking back on it, i should have inquired on a possible l/t option, maybe bring her back to the hotel with me for a late-night romp (lesson learned).

interesting to observe the middle-aged room maids glaring at my girls as we headed towards the elevators to go downstairs. no words exchanged among the females, but i could see and feel some types of vibe..... jealousy, pity, animosity, or standard inter-female eye-daggers, who knows.

in sum: did i overpay for single shots w/sideliners at nataree? maybe. did i overtip miss k-class, miss v-class and papa? probably. did i have a good time? definitely. will i return? absolutely.

cheers,

jfx

Ganoosh
03-28-05, 06:26
I took a taxi from my hotel (Westin Grande) straight to the Royal Pacific Hotel, just off Rama 9 Road. The bell staff at the Westin were helpful in looking up the address of the Royal Pacific and giving instructions to the taxi driver for me.

Facing the Royal Pacific Hotel entrance, Catherine MP is a 30 sec walk down the soi to your left and La Defense MP is on the right side of the hotel (back towards Rama 9 Rd). Plenty of taxis out front of Catherine's, so shouldn't be a problem getting back to Suk/Nana afterwards. Suggest keeping a business card or matchbook from your hotel in your wallet, to show the taxi driver when you ready to head back to your hotel.

http://hage.momo-club.com/furo/0-kyasarin-s1041.jpg (front of Catherine)
http://map.yoasobiclub-anna.com/02phetburi/04_catherine.htm
http://royal-pacific-s.th66.com (Map at bottom of page)
http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/royalpacific/map.html

Saw this doll up on the cafe stage about 2 weekends ago. I was only there long enough to listen to her sing one number though. Anyone know if the cafe entertainer girls are available for take-out at the end of the night?

http://www.midnightthailand.com/catherine/Cafe_Jan2003_04.jpg

My first stop of the evening was at Catherine MP, Sunday night around 20:30. Not sure if this was the wrong day and/or time, but didn't see much I cared for in the fishbowl. Sat down in the booths nearest the bowl and drank a beer in the hopes something nice would show up. No joy, ended heading over to Nataree afterwards (took taxi to Emerald Hotel, then walked). I kinda like their set up in Catherine though, where the cafe and fishbowl area are kind of semi-connected. Was able to enjoy the Thai music/entertainment while glancing over at the fishbowl for any updates. Staff seemed limited in English skills, but friendly nonetheless. I'll probably stop by again next visit to BKK.

Cheers,

JFX

Rayuk
03-29-05, 15:39
Hi has anyone been to :-

Bangkok TEEN Massage
14/4 Sukhumvit, Soi 33

Any feed back cheers Ray

Boy Toy
04-04-05, 12:08
Any one tried the sopies in Pattaya, any reviews?

Boy Toy

Fighter 654
04-06-05, 07:08
I was wondering about the large entertainment complexes in Bangkok.

What are they like? I understand they have a MP, restaruant, and disco in them but like, how do they work?

Between Poseidon's, Cleopatra's, and Caesar's, which is the best?

What is the pricing? How do you pay for the rooms (are the girls included)?

Thanks

Jaimito Cartero
04-06-05, 17:16
Any one tried the sopies in Pattaya, any reviews?

Boy Toy

This is the Bangkok forum, not the Pattaya one. I suggest you read the messages there, and then ask if you don't find what you're looking for.

RCA Knight
04-06-05, 21:48
I wandered into this place few weeks ago. They have an album book of the ladies in the lobby. But you can look at the real merchandises if you request the mama, she will call the gals out for inspection.

They have different courses like oil massage, Thai massage and testicle massage ect. I took the oil massage one hour for 400. The lady quality is not too good, about 10 gals at 5pm. Took me a long while to pick one out because nothing outstanding. Some gals were actually quite ugly.

Then we went up the room, there were bigger room for 2 hour use and small room for 1 hour use. I was disgusted by how dirty the sheets was. It had pubic hair from previous activities and oily spots. Very obviously the maid did not change a thing. I complained to the gal and she said mai pen rai and put some towels over the pubic hair and oily spots that could be mixture of cum sauce.

Okay she started to oil me and I ask her I want a shot. She asked me for 1500. She definitely not worth it so I told her 1000 at most and she said ok. But the total atmosphere was really bad and the girl was not enthusiastic at all, I had trouble getting hard so I gave up. A waste of money for me. I did not enjoy my experience there at all.

Boy Toy
04-07-05, 06:13
I can read English very well, and I am aware this is the Bangkok Forum. However , I could not find much on sopies in the Pattaya Forum so I posted it here!

Any problems?

Boy

This is the Bangkok forum, not the Pattaya one. I suggest you read the messages there, and then ask if you don't find what you're looking for.

Anon Sailor
04-07-05, 17:56
Not bad service there but the gals there sometimes want sex after the soapy vice HJ or oral. Had one that insisted on sex but she was not that great looking both body or face, so I passed on any service at all. Next day I got the royal treatment from one cute gal, BBBJ, CIM and sex on the bed after the bath, very nice, very GFE too. been there many times and only had one bad experience. There is one soapy place across the street, can not remember the name but the staff does little to help you select a girl and you might not get anything more than clean. Got one very nice looking girl, no service other than the bath.

Boy Toy
04-08-05, 15:16
Having read this section prettty comprehensively, I understand that I can take the Huai Khwang exit for the mp's on ratachadp road, but which one to take for Petchburi Road.

Does the new metro go there? Please guide.

Boy Toy

New BKK Metro - easy access to "Subway" MP

The new metro brought an easy access to Subway for all of us living in the Sukhumvit area: just go until station "Huai Khwang" and then take exit 3, pass several MP on your right (Emmanuelle..) and you get to Subway MP. Dead Easy!

I was there last week: took the 2-hour oil massage for 800 THB. The place is quite prefessionnal. The maid that brings the drinks to the room knows just one word in English: "Tip!", "Tip!"... Massage from the lady from the bowl was OK and she only started to push for extras at around 1h30 after completion of the massage, which I find right as I like ladies who do not rush for extras. She then said "make love?" but did not mention a figure. I obliged, even if I did not really want to. I gave 500 THB afterwards. She then wanted 1000 THB but I said sorry, you should have told me before.

Latrell2

Peter Kin
04-09-05, 06:08
I had a friend recommend the Darling Spa.

Is it any good these days for a soapy?

Which is the nearest major hotel - I find it easiest to locate places by the nearest major hote as it works a treat.

Or is there a better one and where. I will be at the J W Marriott.

Pete

Gyaos
04-10-05, 00:47
RCA Knight,

Were the 10 girls available the same girls listed on their website? Or were they totally different? I'm trying to reserve a girl from the website, but as it's always hit or miss, I'll be walk-in service nevertheless. Thanks!

Gyaos

John Kallie
04-10-05, 04:53
Darling Spa is not that good. Better spend your money elsewhere like Posaidon or Cleo Patra or Emanuel.

Parlour Paul
04-10-05, 23:02
I was in Bangkok 4 weeks ago and tried two soapies, the Emanuel (or Emmanuelle) and the Nataree which was three doors down (both next to the Emerald hotel). The Emanuel qouted price was 2000 Bath for 90 minutes with r&t and 3000 for full sex. I went for the 3000 option. The selection was ok, but not spectacular considering Bangkok high standards.

The service was nice and unhurried, though personally I did not enjoy the soap action as much as I like oil massages. It seemd a bit too athletic and not erotic enough, but that might have been the lady doing it.

I went back two days later and tried Nataree. A little smaller place with smaller but clean rooms. The selection of girls in the bowl looked very similar, and the price was 800 Bath for 60 minutes fs. The service was acutally better, the girl was a lot of fun.

So I do not feel the higher price for Emanuel justified. I know of lot of guys will tell me that I was a fool to pay 3000 anyways, but I sometimes think time is more important than money and I am happy to go to a recommended place.

Since the Emerald hotel is on the way to the Airport, I checked out of my hotel, took a cab to the Emerald Hotel, stored , my luggage for 1 hour (free, the doormen were very nice and I tipped them well) and visited the Nataree and then on to the airport to catch my flight. Slept like a baby on the plane.

lucien
04-10-05, 23:33
I'm a big fan of the MP scene at least here in the states. Since Im going there to sample the nightlife at the clubs, and beer gardens. I would like to spend my days playing in the mp's. Is there all day take out? That would be a trip, since thats almost unheard of here in the states. I've heard alot about Annie's but do they have a website I can see the talent at? You guys have been a huge help so far in planning my trip. Keep it up fellas. Thanx for all the help and any that may be forth coming.

Luc

Speed Touch
04-11-05, 20:52
i beleve annie's do not have a website. the girls there i would rank form 4-7 and maybe an 8 if you have an eagle eye. best to get a recommendation from the mamasan for performance. cost approx 1600 - 1800 baht.

speed touch

Gyaos
04-11-05, 23:02
I'm a big fan of the MP scene at least here in the states. Since Im going there to sample the nightlife at the clubs, and beer gardens. I would like to spend my days playing in the mp's. Is there all day take out?

Yes, you can "barfine" an MPA, but they will charge you something like 3000 - 6000 baht, depending where you hire the girl and which MP you take her from. This doesn't include the cost to the girl herself, which is more. As with all the information here on the board, it's best to simply have fun with the girl at the MP, then get her cell number and take her out after she gets off work. Then she's on her own time and you will not be charged 3000 - 6000 baht to the MP.

If she likes you, sometimes it costs nothing! As for the "MP scene in the states", you must mean the Australian or Canadian states, not the United States of Iran?

Gyaos

lucien
04-12-05, 00:27
LOL. Yeah The good ole' US of A. Thanks for the info man, I will more than likely do that, get my cell a sim card there and pass out the number to the ladies. LOL. On an off note just tried a new barber my old one moved away. So tried a new lady, really cute Thai girl, I thought that was funny since I'm out in may, we got to talking she said she'd teach me some thai before I leave, and told me about a Thai massage place in Washington DC near the thai temple there. I was under a hot towel at the time, and didnt hear everything since shes got that cute thai accent, but I will find out more, if I can. (don't know if anyone here would be interested in that though)

LUC

Lance Manion
04-13-05, 04:02
Lucien,

I live and DC and would be very interested in hearing of the Thai massage place. Virtually all the AMPs in DC are Korean and you can have a very nice experience there. Actually had better times at AMPs in DC and Philly than I ever did in BKK.

PM or post here any info. Moreover, if you need any help with the DC scene, feel free to ask.

Lance

Alpha Major
04-13-05, 14:40
Street Fighter 654,

All the information has been posted previously. Just LOOK, LOOK, LOOK, Absorb....and LOOK, LOOK, and LOOK again.

IrishLager
04-18-05, 16:18
Anyone try either Colonze 1 or 2? The girls on the site look above average for massage parlor girls. One is on Rama 9 Rd. and the other on Ratchepisdek, or however you spell that. I may hit one of those when I go in May, so any onfo is much appreciated.

Fly for Thai
04-19-05, 02:12
I stopped by colonze 2 last week sometime around 8-9 pm. Very few girls in the fishbowl. Can't remember the specific price. I think it was 1900 baht or there about. The girls weren't any better (or worse) then the girls of Poseiden. I remember the Papasan being pretty pushy about taking a girl. None at the time spoke english. Not that that is a deal breaker for me. None of the girls were "sponge worthy" to me that evening.

Happy hunting.

I Fly for Thai

Marpa
04-23-05, 08:30
Hua Hin

I'm going to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Hua Hin, next month, has anyone been there. I would like to know if someone has experienced the massage parlour called Club.

Olympus Health and Fitness Centre and if you can get a special massage there. Unfortunately, as I won't be able to wonder off far, since I am travelling with my ball and chain, it would be useful to know some information about good Massage places in Hua Hin - just in case.

Pete Yim
04-24-05, 15:47
Today go to Poseidon at around 5:30pm, surprisingly less than a dozen in the fish bowl and the quality is a bit below average. Then remember it is Sunday. Think for over 5 mins and decide to leave. Next stop is the near by Copacabana, a bit more inside the fishbowl and quality is much better.

If going on Sunday, better dont go so soon as the choice is quite limited.

Member #3401
04-24-05, 23:08
Anyone got a place they recomend around China Town. Preferably somewhere you can go in the middle of the day?

Cream on Top
04-25-05, 17:28
Time to get myself clean and neat for my Girl in Phuket I told myself. Back on the BTS went to sukhumvit line and stepped out at Phrom Phong close to Emporium shopping Mall. I read about a good Oil Massage where they also seemed to cut hair (barbershop). So off I went to the place. Its easy to find, same side of Emporium but direction Asoke again on your right hand side. The Baron was on the Menu. Entered, got myself a clean Haircut for 120 Baht + 30 Baht tip which was very much appreciated. When you are inside, next to you one Massage girl after another gets into the spare chair for a wash and brush, so you have a close look on the merchandise while you get your own lawn cut.

There is no real fishbowl, but a sofa where all the girls are sitting right next to eachother, and you can have a free contact with them as you stand only 1 - 2 meter from them away. When I was there I think about 15 massagegirls where present (close to 02:00 pm afternoon). I looked at the menu, and prices went up to 800 Baht for a 2 hours massage. So that's what I took as I had nothing special in mind for the afternoon. Got myself June. a 40 KG cuty brought me to the upstairs room, not very big, but included a shower, sink, mirror, and bed. What else could we possibly need ? . June orderd me to undress and take a shower. She followed quiet quickly after me entering the washing area. No shyness here!

Took mister Willy without a frill and cleaned it toroughly. After the washing I was demanded on the bed. She asked me what king of massage I wanted. I could choose soft or hard. Told her to spank me toroughly.

OMG what did I do by asking this:

June turned into a bombshell. I felt like being molested by this 40 kg weighing TG.
She sure knows how to massage What was painfull at the beginning turned out to be wonderfull afterwards. About 30 minutes before the end, the erotic side was on his way. June unwrapped the towel which was around her during massage. She squatted on top, face to face, and started going up and down while turning 360 Degrees . The clockwork Orange fuck (I call it from now on) First time I encountered this '"style". Amazing and very delightfull, seeing how she turns on you while continuing pumping up and down.

All by all a good experience which cost the normal rate (without asking) I gave her 2K Baht. Which she accepted without eyeblinks.

Peter Kin
04-25-05, 23:44
I am arriving about midnight - what time does Subway close?

Pete

Power Bar Ernie
05-02-05, 04:01
Where are some good places in Bangkok to get a good non sex massage?

Thanks for your replies.

Phuquer
05-02-05, 17:00
I think somebody asked this question a few months ago, but in my opinion, a good regular massage place would be King and I Massage on Sukhumvit 12 (just off of Sukhumvit Rd.). It is the same Soi as Darlings Massage, but that is more of a soapy type place. King and I is a more serious and upscale Thai or Oil massage place.

Thanks for your replies.

The Traveler
05-02-05, 19:36

Thanks for your replies.
Power Bar Ernie,

a real upscale massage is the Health Land at Sathorn Nua 12. You can go by car - they have a parking lot in front, often crowded with big Benz and BMW - or take the BTS to Surasak station and walk back a few meters. It's directly opposite the Bank of Asia building. I advise you to to call them in advance to make a reservation because they use to be fully booked at the afternoon and early evening. Call 02-637 88 83

Power Bar Ernie
05-03-05, 05:47
Thanks phoquer and traveler for answering me. I meant to ask whats a good price or how much do they chage if you know?

Thanks

Member #3401
05-03-05, 10:43
Does anyone know a soapie place near Grand China Princess Hotel. Preferably a place open during the day?

Phuquer
05-03-05, 16:16
I don't remember how much King and I charged as it has been a couple of years since I went there. I passed by in December and they were still there, but I was a little bit busy and wasn't able to stop for a massage. What the Traveller said also applies here. It would be wise to book your appointment early, as they get booked up by mid afternoon. I think oil massage is not a problem, but you have to make an appointment if you want Thai massage. There is no parking here, but it is very near BTS Asoke station.

Fuwing Andy
05-03-05, 17:50
I am going to be in BKK in about a month. I have never been to thailand and never monger before. I'v been reading all you mongers posting to get a sense of what massage parlor in BKK is like. They all sounds like my fantasy. I am planning to go to Poseidon. I would like to know for about 2000-2500 baht, what kind of services do i get, just BJ or FS is included, and how many shots can i blow, i've read that some just got 1 shot and others got 2. Just want to make sure and not to be trick.

P.S. Are those girls safe to fuck? Did any one get any disease?

Happy Mongering, and hope to post my report soon.

Fuwing Andy
05-03-05, 18:13
I am going to be in BKK in about a month. I've never been to Thailand and never monger before. I've been researching all you mongers post to get some sense of what happens in a massage parlor. They all seems like my sexual fantasy. I am planning to go to Poseidon. You guys have any suggestions for a first time monger? I'd like to know for 2000-2500 baht, what kind of services do i get, just BJ or FS is included? I read that some just got 1 shot, and others got a shot by BJ and another shot by FS, so how many shot can i blow? just want to make sure and not be trick.
P.S. are the girls safe to fuck? do they have any diseases?

Happy monering and hope to post my report soon.

Makedono
05-04-05, 03:11
Most of the reports are corrects and provided detail information. Look around at the different establishments. On getting the additional rounds etc, it depends on your luck. I had visited a lady before who was insatiable. Sorry, forget her number and which MP (that's exactly the way to do it, shot and leave quickly). Try another place another gal. You may strike the jackpot.

On diseases, use our common sense. She who is eager and willing to go bare back on you would most likely be willing to do so with her previous customers and the risk is therefore higher. My advice is better be safe than sorry.

Happy trip, mine is next week.

Phuquer
05-04-05, 03:13
2000-2500baht at Poseidon should include BJ, FS, etc. You should be able to get in at least 2 shots (more if you can handle it). You are paying for the amount of time (I believe it is 90 minutes at Poseidon), and not the number of shots. As for being safe, the parlor will tell you that the girls get tested weekly, but I wouldn't trust that. Protect yourself whenever you do anything with these girls. Remember, if she doesn't require a condom for you, she doesn't require one from me either. And from the next guy. With the amount of work these girls do (sometimes you see them walk back into the fishbowl, sit for 30 seconds and be called back out) you don't want to take any chances. Protect yourself and have fun. Since you are talking about fantasy, you might want to check out Eden Club. The girls there are not the prettiest bunch (though they do have a few that are quite nice). But they specialize in fulfilling fantasies. I suggest that everyone should check out the place at least once. It's not all that expensive. Some guys have a really great time there.

Run Mann
05-04-05, 04:26
Tried the much talked about Bangkok Teen Massage and I must say it did not quite lived up to my expectation, but I may have had them too high. First I saw about six girls, three were sleeping or laying down in a room at the front entrance and although they were youthful, I don't think I saw a teen in the bunch.

The girl that serviced me said she was 25, nice enough, but my facination with this place was the "Balls or Testicle Massage, I just had to know what thay was about. She gave me a shower and oil me down massage my nuts for a while and then started to push FS, she was attractive but just didn't do it for me so I passed. As I said I really wanted to experience the "Balls Massage", it was quite good, and the service was good, but I problaly won't make a return trip there. They do outcalls too, so that may be a better deal.

They have a website, but did not see any of the girls from the website. Overall I would rate the Teen Massage is a good experience.

The website is http://www.bkkteen.com or call the a t 02-259-3998. The address is 14/4 Sukumvit 33

Fuwing Andy
05-04-05, 14:42
Phuquer,

Thanks for your advice! Can you tell me the address of Eden Club?

Happy Mongering!

The Traveler
05-04-05, 19:46
Phuquer,

Thanks for your advice! Can you tell me the address of Eden Club?

Happy Mongering!
Fuwing Andy,

it's located in Sukhumvit soi 7/1, it's a small sub-soi close to the Nana BTS station stairway. You will find the Eden Club on your right hand side approx. 30m from Sukhumvit, easy to see, but do not expect stunners. Most girls are battle hardened pros that will do everything you ask for. The price for 90min with two girls was 3200 baht as far as I remember.

Enjoy

RCA Knight
05-04-05, 20:49
Few days ago in an afternoon I took a taxi to go home from a friend house and passed Colonze 1 and I decided to take a look again after so many months did not come here.

It was about 7 PM and about 15 girls in fish tank and about another 10 or so outside at the sofa. Actually there was no lady that interest me but I ordered a beer and take a closer look. There was one papasan was quite nagging sitting with me and tried to appeal to me almost every girl.

Then there was a lady just finished a session and walked out back to the sideline and she looked okay from distance. The papasan told me she is only 19 but I really doubt it looks more like 26-27. I was about to give up but papasan started again to tell me she has very good service and does very good blow. He quoted me 3300 for this one. I hesitated and decided to do it reluctanctly. 3300 was quite expensive for this one as I told papasan but he won't give me discount on this one. Before I had a sandwitch here and this same papasan gave me a 500 discount. But that sandwitch experience turned out pretty bad because the 2 girls barely know each other and did not know what to do together and shy to each other. So after that time when I want sandwich its better to get papasan to introduce you 2 pals so they feel relax to work together.

Okay, I took this one and she looks quite old for 19. The papasan again requested me for tip. This one always ask me tip tip. I really find him annoying but gave him a hundred anyway. The session was quite normal and the service was same. A cover blow then I was getting hard and turned her and spread her leg. Thats when my dick started to shrink.

This woman is got to be amazon lady. She has pussy hair so thick and dense and all the way to encircle her asshole. Pitch black down there. I saw that I just cannot get up anymore and also lost all my interst and just want to go home. I did not say to her but she somehow know I lost interest. I just told her I need to go see a friend and we ended the session.

I am so afraid of this kind of thick jungle pussy. And this one is out of the world. She has okay face but with a pussy like that I just cannot function.
I had this kind of experience before. And from my observation there are some signs from the exterior that may indicate for jungle pussy.

(1) girls with darker skin and has some arm hair or leg hair.
(2) girls with some mustache.
(3) girls with darker skin and has lots of hair and dense eye browse.

These are some simple indications that girl may have jungle pussy. Unfortunately its not always correct. Another indication is normally white skin girls have less pussy hair. But next time I go for massage I think I will order a beer and ask the girl to sit to chat a little before order her. I think this is allowed and ask her if she has a lot of moi (pubic hair).

Hope this will solve the problem.

My Inspire
05-05-05, 10:22
Dear all,

My first visit to Bangkok alone, ends up a massage parlor near Bangkapi area. Couldnt remember the name of the place.

Was too excited as what to expect from Thailand best-known courtesy. Went in to a massage parlor, and was seated infront of a fishtank with about 20-25 girls ready for me to choose.

Mamasan recommend a good masseur (not pretty and old for me), so rejected. I seen one cute Thai girl, make my pick and move to upstair. Charge in to the action room.

It turns up the girl, named Tuk can speak abit Mandarin. By the way, I speak and understand Mandarin onli.

So, nothing exciting at first, washing my feet with clean water. Feels like a VIP though. Very different from what i had before in Malaysia MP. Then she makes so sexy movement, and pushes her boob against me while lying me down to the bed.

From this moment on, i know some action is coming up. Then she climb on me and rub my thigh. I immediately had a hard-on. She asked me "You didi very big oh. Can i see?". Of course i say "YES.GO AHEAD".

She take off the towel and play with my dick. I m in heaven. Then she asked me the million-dollar question .. "DO YOU WANT TO MAKE LOVE?"

Then i negotiated till we agree on BHT3000 for 2 shots. She went out to get some condom and back within 5mins.

Its really a GFE as she let me French-kiss her while i undress her slowly. I didnt take off the bra and undies immediately. Just kiss for abt 10mins.

Play with her pussy through the thin undies..and some boob squeesing. She was so high- till she request me to undress.

So, v both undress and i glide my dick outside her pussy. Excite her at her own clitoris.

She become unbearable and guide my dick into her little tight pussy. Along the process, the kisses never stops. Then she shout for sweetness of my pumping. I am totally satisfied by her pussy performance and kissing. I drive-in and out for countless time until exploded inside her.. (with condom ON).

Then she massage me for about 30mins before we start some fondling again. She said its too tiring and i didnt get my second shoots. She keep on hugging me after the sex. Feels like she's my GF. Excellent. :)

The best sex I ever had. Please you all must visit at least once the massage parlor when in Bangkok.

Ramrod
05-06-05, 19:39
I had been to halem about a year ago, and I had a pretty good experience. It was my first experience of a soapy. When i went there recently, i was a bit disappointed as the quality was not so good. Maybe because it was near closing time (11.00 pm). Nevertheless I took one who appeared to have bigger tits. She was average in looks, only 4-5, but she was OK in service. The usual clean up in the bath tub was exciting as she took my leg on top of her thighs, which meant that my rod kept rubbing her nipples. This was followed by the body massage which is really vigorous, and then quickly shot my load in bed. last time I had a better looking female.

Ramrod

Fuwing Andy
05-08-05, 04:38
Going to BKK in about a month, any suggestions of girls in Poseidon who provides good GFE experience? Do you guys remember the girls number?

Happy Mongering!

Run Mann
05-08-05, 14:26
Visited Lisa Massage on Silom Road, it's near the Tower Inn, if you exited Tower Inn and go right towards the Thai Airline Office, Lisa's Massage is will be about half way between but its on the opposite side near Sofitel Hotel. Their business card has three locations, suppose to be a ligit Massage joint but at the end of the session, the girl asked if I wanted a HJ. With the abundance of pussy over here I passed, and asked her for head, but she said no, not in here.

She said if I did the outcall Massge for 800b then a BJ could be had for 1,500b. Took her up on it went back to my hotel and waited. She showed up 5 minutes later, terrible at giving head so I had to teach her, which was kinda exciting because she was receptive. Turned out to be good though with release in her mouth, so much she spat some of it out on the rug.

I thought the places like these were ligit but now I know better, just have to figure out which is which, but at these prices it's no problem.

Hunter10
05-09-05, 00:05
Hi Fuwing Andy:

If you like looks go to the higher floors. They are consiider the super model and are more expensive. They look better but their service drops generally compare to the glass bowl on the 2nd floor of Poseidon.

Girls come and go and the numbers change also especially in a month from now. Choose someone you find attractiive. Your near several other soapies if you can't make up your mind.

There are 2 other massage palor just around the corner on the same block.

Have fun

John Kallie
05-09-05, 06:12
What are the names of the other two places near Posaidon?

Hi Fuwing Andy:

If you like looks go to the higher floors. They are consiider the super model and are more expensive. They look better but their service drops generally compare to the glass bowl on the 2nd floor of Poseidon.

Girls come and go and the numbers change also especially in a month from now. Choose someone you find attractiive. Your near several other soapies if you can't make up your mind.

There are 2 other massage palor just around the corner on the same block.

Have fun

Hunter10
05-13-05, 04:23
The name?

One is Cobacabana. Which building was closed. so they moved next door to their afflicate branch (can't remember the name). Just walk to the corner and walk 200 feet back down and you will see another massage palor.

The owner of Emanulle, Hi -Class, Victoria Secret, Cobacapana and two other branches are the same owner. Look for thier flyer when you visit one. I believe its the Davis group.

Your on the a main strip of soapies. There alot of selection.

Adimondo
05-21-05, 10:15
Before leaving for BKK I did some research work reading the FRs on this thread. Then I ventured on a Thursday evening into the scene on Ratchadapisek Road. Due to the enthusiastic reports I paid "Poseidon" a visit. Chatting with the manager I realized that this spot IS NOT A SOAPIE! They don't provide soap massages. You can get a bath, traditional massage and every kind of extra services, but not the famous session on the air mattress. It is an upper class establishment frequented mostly by the Asian business community. Some babes were stunning. Quite uncomfortable atmosphere owing to the numerous security staff and stiff managers. Anyway one of the best spots in BKK.

Had dinner at "Somboon" seafood restaurant opposite "Caesar's" MP. Absolutely great, dishes cooked to perfection, excellent! Headed to "Caesar's" and "Emanuelle". Little choice and overpriced. Moved on to "Nataree" and choosed 2 chicks for a "sandwich". Both babe were cute. There was a slim English-speaking one and a busty non-Englisch-speaking one. Package rate: 3.2k Bht. Bathing and soap-massage with one girl after the other and the mattress session with both simultaneously. They provided me with sensual body licking and CBJ. Excellent passionate treatment. At the end beeing fully satisfied I tipped for the package service 1k Bht and left.

In my opinion this kingdom's MPs are the best way to spend a marvellous time without any hassle. It is unique in the world!
Keep reporting!

Peter Kin
05-21-05, 17:40
Having been a reader for a few months, it was now time for my trip passing through Bangkok.

I have given a gweneral report on my only night ands this is part 2.

I had been intrigued by the thought of a Subway balls massage so went late once afternoon. It is now called Subway in the lighted sign at night, but during the day is known as Ice something or other. As advised, I let the man in charge choose a lady for me and duly tipped him for the pleasure. He chose Om, either 116 or 126 or something like that. Although told she could not speak English it turned out she could manage quite a bit. A smiling round faced lady of maybe early twenties, she gave me the usual mnassage and then moved to the balls. I would never have thought that she could spend half an hour playing with them, massaging the root of my rod down near my anus and touching trigger points, but she did. The only sad part was that she would not undress and would only finish with HR, although she playfully tickled me when she finished and showed that a night with her would be incredible. Unfortunately Thai Air was awaiting otherwise she would have been bedded that night.

The man charged B1400 for the two hours and he was happy with 100. I noticed he gave Om 1000 straight away and I probably over tipped by giving her 1000.

For days after my usual tight sack hung lower to good effect. It must have been all the stretching of the tubes.

Good work guys with the reports.

Pete

LittleBigMan
05-24-05, 21:43
After doing alot of walking on Saturday nite ( May 21st ) I was really tired and decided to just get a good oil massage the next day. Decided to go to Barons to get a 2 hour massage and picked Pu, she was the only one that gave me a smile when I walked in from the back.

She did not disappoint! I told her I was tired and wanted to sleep a bit so I don't want her to think I was rude and didn't like her. She lightly rub my back side for I don't know how long and then gave me one of the best ball massages ever until I could not stand it any longer. When we finished she gave me another half hour of traditional Thai massage.

All in all one of the best oil massage session that I have had for sometime.

LBM

lastlap
05-25-05, 00:04
Always a good bet for an oil massage. Many of the more experienced and well known ladies have left recently to set up their own massage business. It may take some time for the next batch of superstars to become well known at Barons.

Fly Guy II
05-25-05, 11:39
Hi Guys,

will be in BKK on the 29-01 June so looking for some advice on where I could go for a massage with a happy ending. I will be staying at the Oriental so any advice will be much appreciated. As traffic can be an issue anything place around there would be great. I have read the board and could not find any thing that was handy. Will be with the ball and chain so will have to be carefully NOT to get caught. Usually post on the Malaysian board so if anyone needs help in my backyard I will be happy to oblige Just PM me so I don't clutter the BB
Thanks in advance
F G II

Routard
05-25-05, 12:51
Unexpected business trip brought me back to Thailand, nearly 20 years after my first visit.

My first trip was a in South Thailand. I was a student, had plenty of time and no money. With my backpack and my Lonely Planet, I tried to find the cheapest Guesthouses of Koh Samui, Krabi, Phuket and Koh Phi Phi.
Yes, I had plenty of sex, but with no single Thai: Australian, European, American girls, on backpack holidays just like me. Paying for sex was not an option for me at that time.

Yet, I remember the P4P scene, as it was an open scene in the numerous bars close to the beaches. It seemed much more human to me than the usual street scene in other parts of the world, as it looked more to a dating scene. The girls stayed the whole night and sometimes the whole week with the same guy. Of course, the guys where all wealthy elder Western, and the girls where younger poorer Thai. No doubt, the girls did it for the money (and the guys for the sex), but who could blame them for it?

My second visit was much different. I was in Bangkok for business, had plenty of money but no time. I was with some business partners (included female business partners) in a five star hotel, but just for one single night.

As a hobbyist, the idea of spending one night in Bangkok drove me crazy.
Of course, as usual, I had checked the WSG forum for the best adresses in town. Well, for the first time ever, the WSG couldn't help me to plan my trip. Unbelievebable! Over 20 000 reviews, and no single usefull information after reading more than 2 000 reviews! Of course, I have not read all the reviews, but where are the general overview reviews of the Thailand scene? Where are the top ten list of best places in Bangkok?

Anyway, back to my trip in Bangkok. After a boring business dinner that lasted for hours, whe went back to the hotel. I waited for 15 min in my room before daring to go out (remember, I had even female business partners). I took a cab, and tried to usual hobbyist method, asking the taxi driver for the best places in town. Of course, the taxi driver couldn't speak English. Had to explain it with simple words and signs (I hate this). Guess where the taxi driver brought me to? Patpong! I was not anymore the WSG senior member with the best adresses in town, the FKK veteran with the highest standards regarding quality, but just a simple horny bastard in the same flow as all the other guys out here.

Anyway, Patpong is a mythic place, where every hobbyist has to go once in his life. I was quite disappointed. The scene was of course very different from the scene I've seen 20 years ago in Koh Samui. Usually, as a good reporter, I try to remember the name of the clubs and parlours. But here, this has no meaning anymore. In fact, these are not clubs, this place is a whole RLD. My general impression? All this looked more to me to a meat market, and didn't make me feel horny at all.

Decided anyway to go for a ride (couldn't imagine the fact of leaving Bangkok without sex). Bringing back a girl to the hotel was not an option (remember again my female business partners in the hotel). I was afraid of a typical quicky experience, so I tried to chose a young shy girl, may be she was not so long in the business. Chosing a girl remembered me the dinner, when a few hours before I had to chose the living fish in the aquarium of the restaurant.

Once with the girl, she was indeed petite, but not so young as I believed before. I tried to make her feel confortable and to chat a bit with her. Impossible, she didn't speak English, or may be she just acted like it. She was also not shy, just bored and sad. No smile (in Thailand, land of smile!).
She gave me a bad massage, we had a mechanical and unpassionate sex session. Of course an overall bad experience.

Is this Thailand, the nー1 sex destination? I probably had not the best information, and also not the time to find it out by myself. Guys, no offense, but try to do something with the WSG Thailand thread!

Domino
05-25-05, 14:42
Routard: I am posting this, my very post in this section of 617 posts because I saw your Sao Tome post and it intrigued me. I note your complaints about the Thai section and I would like to make the following points:
1. Massage freaks have given out several addresses in their 600+ posts.
2. Almost all the relevant information centers around Nana and Soi Sukumvit. Why did you not go there?
3. There are many short term hotels there and though this information could be highlighted better, it is there.
4. You could have booked into a second hotel in the Sukumvit area.
5. As regards the top ten places, the FAQs and even the most recent field reports of Juice Spike et al stress Sukumvit and such places as Biergarten, Gullivers, Thermae, Nana feature prominently in reports.
6. I am also a little surprised that you call Patpong a meat market. I think the family tourists and the hawkers outnumber the mongers.
7. Your own report also lacked specific detail.

Deep File
05-27-05, 06:32
The man charged B1400 for the two hours and he was happy with 100. I noticed he gave Om 1000 straight away and I probably over tipped by giving her 1000.

Excuse me? The rack rate at Subway is 700/2hrs to the house, and "the man" does not handle the cash... the cashier does. The "man" may hang around hoping for a tip, but there is no way he hands over 1,000 to Om or anyone else.... especially within viewing distance of a customer.

Fact is always preferable to fiction....

Asian Monger #2
05-28-05, 17:46
Always a good bet for an oil massage. Many of the more experienced and well known ladies have left recently to set up their own massage business. It may take some time for the next batch of superstars to become well known at Barons.Last year there were some good reports on Baron's girls like Beer, who spoke chinese, and other girls. Are they still there? Any updates? I'm waiting for my biz trip approval for June.
Please advise. Thanx.

AM2

Wolf
05-29-05, 11:25
Gents,

The FAQ of the Thai thread is absolutely excellent as it gives any new comers all what he needs to get happier.

I read it, went to Annie, got 2 ladies as recommended and get myself one of the best afternoon I ever had. The 2 girls (Coi # 62 and Lay # 12) are very nice looking (at least a 7 in my books), more than friendly, not young but very acceptable (Coi said she is 30 and Lay said she is 28), very nice breast (Coi is at least a 36 when Lay is about 34).

They provided me an excellent and slow soapie where Coi was insisting that I come in her mouth, which I did after a 20/25mn session. They then washed me again thorougly and also washed themselves. Every square inch was inspected twice (before the soapie and after), they used desinfectant liquid to wash their mouth and another liquid soap to wash their parts and mine, including the cyclope eye...

We then went on the king size bed for a nice massage session where both of them 2 took care of one part on my body.

After another 25mn of this treatment I was hard again. Lay gave me another wonderful bbbj. Then she put the raincoat on and get on me cowgirl style while Coi was putting her tongue and fingers where she should not. She then kissed me passionately whispering to my ear to ask me to come. Though I was rather very hard, I had difficulties to come so they took the raincoat off, cleaned me deeply and Lay went back on the bbbj till I come in her mouth, keeping all juices till I stopped orgasming...

Then another body massage to complete the close-to-2-hours session.

Timing = 14h00
Price paid = ThB 3,000. No tip asked for.
Excellent experience. The girls can be book and taken away for the night or some hours for an additional 2,000 fee.
Believe me, they both worth it.

I recommend any fellow monger to try the place and of course to read the FAQ previously.

Enjoy

The wolf

Koala89
05-29-05, 11:33
I read somewhere there is place where you can get a oil and balls massage somewhere in sukumvit rd has anyone tried this place and do they recomend it as I would not going there myself if it is recomendable.

Domino
05-29-05, 15:51
Wolf: I guess you have done the math: a nice holiday in Thailand can be had for the price of a few bonks in Japan.

Philo
05-31-05, 15:47
Gents,

The FAQ of the Thai thread is absolutely excellent as it gives any new comers all what he needs to get happier.

I read it, went to Annie, got 2 ladies as recommended and get myself one of the best afternoon I ever had. The 2 girls (Coi # 62 and Lay # 12) are very nice looking (at least a 7 in my books), more than friendly, not young but very acceptable (Coi said she is 30 and Lay said she is 28), very nice breast (Coi is at least a 36 when Lay is about 34).

They provided me an excellent and slow soapie where Coi was insisting that I come in her mouth, which I did after a 20/25mn session. They then washed me again thorougly and also washed themselves. Every square inch was inspected twice (before the soapie and after), they used desinfectant liquid to wash their mouth and another liquid soap to wash their parts and mine, including the cyclope eye...

We then went on the king size bed for a nice massage session where both of them 2 took care of one part on my body.

After another 25mn of this treatment I was hard again. Lay gave me another wonderful bbbj. Then she put the raincoat on and get on me cowgirl style while Coi was putting her tongue and fingers where she should not. She then kissed me passionately whispering to my ear to ask me to come. Though I was rather very hard, I had difficulties to come so they took the raincoat off, cleaned me deeply and Lay went back on the bbbj till I come in her mouth, keeping all juices till I stopped orgasming...

Then another body massage to complete the close-to-2-hours session.

Timing = 14h00
Price paid = ThB 3,000. No tip asked for.
Excellent experience. The girls can be book and taken away for the night or some hours for an additional 2,000 fee.
Believe me, they both worth it.

I recommend any fellow monger to try the place and of course to read the FAQ previously.

Enjoy

The wolf

SHAME on you for not tipping ...

If you had done your home work on Annie's (i.e. reading this thread), you would have known that out of the 1500 you pay per girl - the girl gets only 300 (and it is even in a coupon that is cashed in at salary day). And she is forced to buy overpriced condoms, oil, shampoo and Listerine (which you call desinfectant liquid, you blockhead). She is not even allowed to go outside to buy cheap food (all the girls are eating overpriced food in the bar on the ground floor).

Any decent man should tip at least 1000 for each girl at Annie's.

Shame on you ... you fucking ignorant cheapo!

Steen22
05-31-05, 17:37
SHAME on you for not tipping ...

If you had done your home work on Annie's (i.e. reading this thread), you would have known that out of the 1500 you pay per girl - the girl gets only 300 (and it is even in a coupon that is cashed in at salary day). And she is forced to buy overpriced condoms, oil, shampoo and Listerine (which you call desinfectant liquid, you blockhead). She is not even allowed to go outside to buy cheap food (all the girls are eating overpriced food in the bar on the ground floor).

Any decent man should tip at least 1000 for each girl at Annie's.

Shame on you ... you fucking ignorant cheapo!

No No thise days is over the price was 1000 Bath now is it 1500 Bath inc. tip
and the nice lady get 750 bath
Best regards Steen22

Philo
05-31-05, 19:11
No No thise days is over the price was 1000 Bath now is it 1500 Bath inc. tip
and the nice lady get 750 bath
Best regards Steen22Your information is incorrect.

It used to be 1000 for 1.5 hours (200 to the girl).

It is now 1500 for 2 hours (300 to the girl).

Inc. tip?

Steen22
05-31-05, 21:57
Your information is as bad as your English...

It used to be 1000 for 1.5 hours (200 to the girl).

It is now 1500 for 2 hours (300 to the girl).

Inc. tip?
You idiot ...

Dear MR. Pillo Senior Member
You have a long talk with a nice lady?
The tell me that the have a new system
problem with tip
So now 1500 Bath and 750 Bath to the nice lady
Best regards from the big Idiot from Greenland
A jung a lak krassa sut

Steen22
05-31-05, 22:21
Mr. Pillo is a nice man or Mr.Bull shit?
Look at the Senior Members nice talk:

What a dumb cynical cheap charlie. This girl out sizes you in any and every way ...
He might be - or he might not be - and I will leave it to you two small sissys to guess if and in that case who ...
(The post below was this post. If you live in Thailand, you get the 16th of March message about server overload (that's the price Jackson pays for the stupid photo sections, I guess) every second time you try to post/edit/read the forum ...)
If you cannot find a laundry shop and a hair dresser on your own - I suggest you go back to your mother somewhere in the (90 % do not have a passport and accordingly have never been abroad) land of freedom ..
AI regret that I deleted my last post here - due to the reason that I thought Coma was too dumb to understand it. Now I know I was right in my assumption about Coma - but not in deleting the post.
There is only one Jabba sex tourist loser on this thread. The ignorant brave little prick Coma BOY
To all you newbies talking about Sayuri. This report is an auto qoute (early 2003) from this thread.
Conclusion: You are as lazy (and stupid) as the girls.
Please do your reading first (tung mae man ja puat hua ...)
Ph
(The continuation is post # 97 or around that number)
This site used to be a forum for exchanging information - and a starting place for newbies like me - two years ago.
It has now turned in to a fucking Cheap Charlie "Can you give me a discount?" site for north american trash ...This blockhead reminds me of braindead american fake wrestlers.
The names of all the white trash found in this 3rd world gone tourist rich backyard country counts less then the girls nicknames.
What a stupid one must be to feel like a gladiator in Thailand ...
A person who is able to state the last sentence in the quote is either uneducated, non educated, lacks education or is plain dumb.
My guess is that he is mentally retarded ...
Ph
Hanoi GAyYou are a sad fucker.This site is for gathering information, not a billboard for despicable pimps like you.Go fuck yourself - I am sure no girl will ...
I love this innovative thougth. I like your thread more and more - who the fcuk can understand losers who writes an epic story about a 300-1500B ***** as if it was the ultimate love story of world litterature - and then post pictures of his ham in her hoi).
Joe Z is the jai yen yen, Freeler is the kee niow, and you are the central scrutinizer.
Dee, dee loey ...
You need to get married ...
(PS: Your future wife will be a former hooker, though - any normal girl will find you too cute...)
What a pathetic loser. I feel sorry for you. Even if you must have had really heart breaking (and bittering) experiences in the Land of Severs, there is no point in thinking that working girls are worse than white trash having to pay to get laid (you, i.e., in case you didn't get it ...)
I guess you are from hamburgerland - and your dumb brain still hasn't accepted that all the fat white trash (including the sluts and the hos) there are descendants from continental leftovers ..
Compared to you, any streetwalker is an intelligent, educated and decent lady ...

Philo
06-01-05, 17:36
I am impressed. You did a search on my rantings. Very clever (sic).

But that is a waste of time: Please work instead - so you can tip the girls at Annie's ...

Member #2041
06-01-05, 18:00
Wow, not only do we get a cheapskate who gets the ride of his life at Annies and then stiffs the nice ladies who gave it to him and brags about it, but we also get his rant, written in stream of consciousness technique when someone tries to point out that the ladies deserve a tip.

BTW, the ladies at Annies deserve at least an extra 500 Baht each when they do you right. Personally, I give them each 700 extra when I'm fully pleased with the service.

They don't make shit without the tips.

Wee Zel
06-02-05, 09:03
Oh come on guys, please don't invade every forum with cynical attacks on each other! Enough is enough! Lets get back to what this is all about - sharing info on getting laid!

Is it just in Thailand that everyone is so bored and with time on their hands to waste time attacking each other for perceived sleights? Look at the Indonesia board for a good example of where we all eventually want to be - very little aggression there, just helpful and insightful comments!

If this keeps up, lets have Jackson have a "fight corner" section where everyone who wants to can get their jollies, without wasting forum space for the 99% of users who don't have overblown egos to defend.

Paraya
06-03-05, 13:58
Lot of indians are in BKK. Can any one give me details to find indian chics in MP or somewhere else? Please.

Thank you,

Paraya

Duniawala
06-04-05, 20:58
Lot of indians are in BKK. Can any one give me details to find indian chics in MP or somewhere else? Please.

Thank you,

Paraya

There are a lot of Indians in Thailand, but they are in business or from affluent households. It is very rare to find them in MPs or bars. Haven't found any yet. But why would you want Indians in Thailand, anyway.

Paraya
06-05-05, 06:05
Hi Duniawala,

That is a very good question. It depends on the taste. I like brown skin and taller big breast and round bum chics. Unfortunately Thais are not that type but their skills may be good.It is very strange not many Indians in MPS compare to Malaysia and Singapore. Thanks anyway.

paraya

Zimbardo
06-05-05, 07:43
Wee Zel wrote:

"Oh come on guys, please don't invade every forum with cynical attacks on each other! Enough is enough! Lets get back to what this is all about - sharing info on getting laid!"

Weez, I'm really sorry to sound cynical, but I think the contributions of Philo and #2041 indicate some incredibly important points which help to maintain a quality experience for all fellow hobbyists.

Last year I spent a few days with a girl who used to work at Annie's. She had no material, nor psychological, gain in telling me about her experience at Annie's. She confirmed that essentially they made no money without a tip (300 of 1500baht, but she must buy condoms, oil and disinfectant from the house). If a customer complains and witholds payment, or demands compensation, then she must give the house this money. She told me some amazing (disgusting?) stories about the desires of her customers - there are some seriously perverted guys out there. I majored in Psychology and I thought I knew about the extremes of human sexuality ! Life at Annie's was not milk and honey.

Now, personally I always tip, and I tip generously. This is not wholly due to any great munificence on my part, nor a integral sense of philanthropy. Tipping is based on good business sense. Primarily, even paying 1,500 to the house and 750 tip I am still spending much much less than I would for the equivalent experience in the great wasteland. Further, I'd spend more than that on drinks trying to get some stuck up Western girl in the sack with absolutely no guarantee of success. Secondly, I have always found these Thai girls to be so friendly, sweet and attentive. I believe that if we are nice in return then we help to maintain all that is good in LOS. Just like any business, if the customer is nice and the money is good the employer will give better service.

So by paying a contextualised 'little bit more' you're still getting a global bargain and you help to keep everything sweet for the future.

Freeler
06-05-05, 08:41
Paraya,

Like the Clash said: Know your history!

Singapore and Malaysia like India were once, a long, long time ago, part of something they called the British Empire. Thailand was not.

Thulolado
06-06-05, 11:25
Well, visited my favorite mp after a long spell. Previously I've given S. Botan high marks, especially considering the Bt 800 price. Visited this past Sunday around 5pm, which could account for the changes, or could have been b/c the rain was heavy: customers seem more 'working class stiff' than before, instead of 2 or 3 of the girls being beefy, quite a few in the fishbowl were just plain fat, most of them I didn't recognize and looked new. Payment is back to the old system of pay first - which is good for the odd farang as you pay before the girl comes out of the fishbowl so she isn't around when the cash is being handled - btw, they're not used to tips anyhow being a locals' place. Different system with the cafe as well - they no longer put the little slip in the cup but bring a printed bill later on (had trouble being charged for a beer that I brought down from the room, but the large Singhas are only Bt 100, so no big deal). Like I said, looks like it could have been b/c of the rain or a Sunday night, but the class of customers and providers seemed to have declined. By the time I was leaving, around 8/9pm I did see some better looking, slim providers that weren't in the fishbowl when I was selecting. Also looks like they're getting ready for a remodeling as there were boxes of tiles lining the hallways.

My report: took #71 on whom I've posted before. She likes the DATY and acts up a good GFE by throwing the condom at you in sexy haste. Though since this is somewhere between the 4th or 6th time I've been with her, she's taking liberties in the warm up phase while waiting for the bath to fill.

Overall, I still say S. Botan's worth checking out. The girls are still competitive with the more expensive places, they still got my favorite pad thai, it's an interesting experience going to a locals' place, and for Bt 800, you just might find a winner. Cheers.

Duniawala
06-06-05, 18:24
Hi Duniawala,

That is a very good question. It depends on the taste. I like brown skin and taller big breast and round bum chics. Unfortunately Thais are not that type but their skills may be good.It is very strange not many Indians in MPS compare to Malaysia and Singapore. Thanks anyway.

paraya

You can try the Biergarden or Thermae for similar looking girls. There are a few mix of Thais and Indians once in a blue moon. Sometimes you can try and chat up with a few Indian girls you see working at restaurants and food plazas. You might get lucky. I saw a cute one in Robinsons food plaza last month, but I am more interested in TG.

Regarding Freeler's comments, Indians migrated or taken as bonded labor to Malaysia and Singapore many eons ago. The Thai culture was influenced by the traders who came to Siam, but they never really settled there. So what you see in Singapore and malaysia are the 5th/6th generation so they really can't be called "Indians" but locals who have Indian heritage.

In thailand the migration is much more recent, primarily for business opportunities and what you see are the 1st/2nd generation. Give it time and you might see the same in Thailand.

Hope this helps.

Wee Zel
06-07-05, 10:47
[QUOTE=Zimbardo]
Weez, I'm really sorry to sound cynical, but I think the contributions of Philo and #2041 indicate some incredibly important points which help to maintain a quality experience for all fellow hobbyists.

I agree, I think we are on the same page on this topic. They do indeed help, and that is what I like about the forum. Assistance, advice, suggestions and even constructive criticism are all helpful. Personal attacks are not.

However, after reading some of the reports below, I just did not want to see this section follow the thread of so many others on the Thailand board - see the current photo section for a prime example of what I mean! Just a waste of bandwidth!

Eagle Boy
06-08-05, 17:55
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Eden club is any good?

Someone I know went to Bangkok recently and told me to go there.

Also, any good massage parlours/girls to recommend?

Thanks,

EB

The Traveler
06-08-05, 18:54
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Eden club is any good?

Someone I know went to Bangkok recently and told me to go there.

Also, any good massage parlours/girls to recommend?

Thanks,

EB
Eagle Boy,

that largely depends if you like real hardcore. These girls will do everything for you, every desire you may have. They are battle hardened pros, but most of them dont look good, average at best. I didn't liked it though, I prefer the GFE but it's worth a try.

Domino
06-08-05, 20:36
Eagle Eye: Terry Toilet posted on this place some time ago. During the 90 minutes one gets he tanked them up with drink so they could [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) all over him. They will do that, if it is your cup of tea, as it were. Many guys don't like it as it is to in your face. Also, people reckon the Eden skanks are all a little older than normal and that is a problem for some.
I was in there once and just fucked them for the entire 90 minutes and then came. They stuck pussies etc up their well drilled pussies. I fucked all their holes and watched them suck me in panic, fearing I would not come and might ask for a price reduction. The women there are little more than field animals to some. Be kind to them

Eagle Boy
06-08-05, 22:40
Thanks Guys,

Maybe I'll give the Eden a miss.

Any good massage parlours/girls you can recommend?

EB

Terry Terrier
06-09-05, 00:08
Are we all allowed to cloak our personal attacks in 'advice' in order to ignore Jackson' s wishes and not inconsiderable efforts to confine them to the new thread? What must Jackson be making of such behaviour?

NoCBJ4Me
06-09-05, 06:03
Eagle Boy

Give it a shot - or two - or three.

I went to Eden in late April. Go early (1 PM) to get the girls when they are fresh (read haven't sucked off / fucked 5 guys that day yet.) Anything you want they'll do with the exception that some girls don't do greek. The girls line up on one side of the bar in which anything goes and the other side doesn't do anal. Since I'm not into it, I didn't pay attention which side was which. You get 2 girls (1750 Baht each) for 90 min. Total is 3500 Baht plus tip. Payment is due when you are done. If you are not happy, you don't have to pay. Thats the golden rule of Eden. I selected a fairly cute girl a very nice body, then she picked a friend and off we went. If you let her pick a compatible friend, you'll have a better time. The friend wasn't my type but what the hell, sometimes the best ones aren't the best looking. We got to the room and the cute one went in for a shower - I joined her. She washed me and then started the BBBJ in there. After that, plain jane went in for a shower while I was treated to a nice BBBJ on the bed. Plain Jane joined in and it was one of the best double BBBJs I've ever had. Very talented tongues! The girls brought along a bag of tricks (dildos, vibrators, oils, etc.) for using on themselves or on you if you are into it. I am not into the toys for me but it's nice to watch them play with themselves while you recharge after the first SOG.

I had a great session and left very relaxed. Those girls could suck a golf ball through a 50 ft garden hose! The girls are not stunning looking but performance and attitude more than make up for it. You can also request role play stuff - uniforms - costumes - whips etc. The room was clean but not great. A typical, small, short-time room. What more do you need than a big bed and a shower?. I had gone to Eden once before a couple of years ago but I didn't have the right mind set for it at the time. This time was much better.

Everyone should try Eden at least once.

Shit! This sounds like an Ad! I promise you I am not connected in any way to the club.

Too many women, not enough time........

Gnorman
06-09-05, 10:26
My opinion is to give it a go at the Eden Club if you have a threesome fantasy.

I went there last November, around 1pm in the afternoon, at that time there was easily 30 girls to choose from of all ages and body shapes. I picked a young slim girl with a very pretty face and she chose her friend. The young slim girl was in my opinion an 8 and her friend easy a 7 she was in her late 20's with larger natural breasts. Both treated me extremely well, it was a great experience, after tips and drinks it cost me 5000, maybe i tipped the girls too much but in my opinion on service and friendliness they deserved it.

It is slightly daunting walking in the door and having such a big selection, the bar girls will make you welcome so take your time, have a drink and choose after settling in and having a drink and a few minutes to relax.

Good luck and i look forward to hearing of your adventure.

Phuquer
06-09-05, 14:52
Nocbj4me, I agree with you 100%. I have said it before, and I will say it again. Nobody should leave LOS without experiencing Eden Club at least once. You owe it to yourself to at least go into the place and look around. If the girls are really that hideous to you, then walk out. No harm done. But if you do partake, then I know you will have a really raunchy time. To my knowledge, nobody has ever accused an Eden Club girl of being a starfish.

Scotty Monger
06-09-05, 15:44
Thanks Guys,

Maybe I'll give the Eden a miss.

Any good massage parlours/girls you can recommend?

EB

Don't let "Skinjob" scare you away, he's just an insufferable prick, and everybody knows it. He must now try to conceal his attacks within seemingly helpful posts, and we all can only hope that he is shackled even further.

Still, the Eden Club is not for everyone. Go there when you are really ready for a 3-some & want to see girl-on-girl action as well. Best to go early, just after noon. The girls on the left side of the line (furthest away from the front door) do anal, the girls on the right do not. I chose "Ta" aka "TaTa", who I would recommend. She is 24 y.o., and IMHO better looking than most of the others. She chose "Cha" as the third. Together, they were a great time. Cost was approximately 3800 baht (as of Novemeber 2004), plus drinks. Located on Suk/Soi 7/1, which is at the Nana Skytrain Station.

There are numerous massage parlor choices. You need to bite the bullet and RTFF to find the ones that might suit you.

Cheers

Marco Pole
06-10-05, 03:35
Totally agree with Scotty and Phuqer. You should definitely give the Eden club a shot. I find it MUCH better than the massage scene as the chicks are ALWAYS enthusiastic and will pretty much be down for anything.

As Scotty mentioned, around noon is the best time to be there as some of the regulars (with VIP membership) will either check the girls out for the day or monopolize their time in the later hours.

Also, if it wasn't mentioned before, best to pick one girl that you're into and let her choose the partner. I always find it makes for a better experience as both are more 'familar' with one another.

Good luck and report back....

MP

SB Lumens
06-10-05, 12:52
Ok, you guys had me sold on Eden. Didn't try it my first two trips here, but I did today.

Damn, nocbj4m is right on. What incredible sucking action!

Also, at ~2pm I was able to pull a pretty hot number with ample 'nom yai'. Turns out her pick for 2nd girl was even better in the performance department.

I didn't get the 'hard-core and nothing but' impression at all. They were very sweet and caring. 2nd girl even sang to me between shots!

So another vote here for a must-try experience.

SB

Asian Monger #2
06-13-05, 04:30
DairyKing (if you're still active) and others,

Looking back at your FR, you paid several visits to this massage parlor.

Any updates on this massage place? Are the girls still there i.e. Beer, Nui, Saeng, Oil, etc?

I estimate to arrive BKK either 26th or 27th June.

Thanks.

AM2

Nandu
06-14-05, 11:54
How about the prices for LTandST in these gogo bars at Soy cowboy?.

Chris H
06-15-05, 02:48
Anyone that has been or has not been to Eden club, keep in mind that you can get a 3-SOME from girls at the bars or the Freelancers on the streets, for a cheaper price and you can have them all night. I liked Eden Club, but I feel that once you have been there, and learn the ropes of BKK, you know that you can do better on your own, like on the streets or in the clubs.

Chris H

Phuquer
06-15-05, 03:03
Chris H, the same is true with everyplace else. You can find (much) prettier girls than the superstars in Poseidon, and for a much cheaper price if you look for them on your own. But the thing about Eden Club (or Poseidon for that matter) is that you know what is available and it is so easy. Just walk in, fuck, and walk out. That simple. You don't have to walk around, chat, bargain, convince to do the threesome, etc. Just pick and fuck and leave. Samus Aran taught me that. With the girls on the streets and in the clubs, you MIGHT (although not likely) wind up with problems. Not good for the first timers just learning the ropes. Like I said, Eden Club, and Poseidon, are good for one time, maybe two. Not really good to become a regular as you will lose money, but good for the experience.

Member #3399
06-16-05, 21:16
For my money there is nothing better than 90 minutes and the accompanying 3 SOGs (usually).

No fuss no muss, straight hardcore, great sex. It is a little intimidating being a "shy Canadian Farmboy" but I am over that now. Becuase of Eden I scour the world looking for like minded duos and there have beed no substitute and I have looked.

I am not sure what can replace the feeling of 1 young lady licking your balls and 1 sucking your cock. I agree the older less attractive women will do things most of you do not even want, yet. But now that I have had it I need it.

The last time in November I had the best looking SP I have ever had in my life. A 9.9 and boy was she popular. Outstanding body, flawless face and skin, magnificient shave box, simply the best.

There is great trust usually in the inverse corelation between looks and service level, she was an exception.

So hurray for Eden, if there are Eden knockoffs in other parts of the world do let me know BKK is so darn far away. Of course if you can not maintain an erection for most of the 90 minutes (without chemichal crutshes I might add for me) then perhaps EDEN is not for you but if you can give it those girls can take it.

008 aching!

Lorenzo
06-17-05, 05:37
Canada008,

I think you might find what you are looking for in Rio de Janeiro.

Lorenzo

Koala89
06-17-05, 15:15
I am curious to know if anyone has visited or been to place called Teenies massage?

Can they recommend it and also could negotiate for extras as well?

Cheers,

Koala

Tk56
06-18-05, 01:29
Just finished my yearly visit to cheap charlie MP S. Botan.As last year no bullshit with the price.Still 800THB\h.Picked No. 115 with nice tits but her performance was at best average.She washed me about 20min and then washed herself another 10min.Quite annoying.She did not want to speak english and the chemistry was not very good but I made her work.CBJ,DATY and some good fucking.For 800THB it was ok but better take another girl.Maybe you have more luck.Not to compare with Pattaya.

KuranyiI have searched for an address for this place but have not found one. Where is it?

Tk56
06-18-05, 02:03

KuranyiI have searched for an address for this place but have not found one. Where is it?

Run Mann
06-18-05, 02:39
You mean Bangkok Teen Massage at http://www.bkkteen.com. In addition to providing testicle massage, they are a FS operation, a bit over-rated but worth at least your initial patronage.

I am curious to know if anyone has visited or been to place called Teenies massage?

Can they recommend it and also could negotiate for extras as well?

Cheers,

Koala

Duniawala
06-18-05, 17:09
Trying to find a place for balls masage is overrated. Any one who is giving you an oil massage will do it if you can at least communicate that to her.

Take a 2 hour slot for oil massage and when she starts accidentally touches your dick, tell her that you would like to get your balls massaged. She will be more than happy to do it. Smile and tip her and she will do it even better next time around.

Sign language always works, even if you don't know thai.

Phuquer
06-18-05, 17:26
Trying to find a place for balls masage is overrated. Any one who is giving you an oil massage will do it if you can at least communicate that to her.

I agree. Unless you find somebody who is trained, you are just going to have your balls played with wherever you go. Samus Aran did mention somebody in Korat who was trained in this and would go into all the nooks and crannies in your balls. It sounded interesting (if just a bit painful). I don't think you will get the same service in most of the places in Bangkok. I have asked for balls massage here in the US and even the girls who speak good english can't (maybe they are afraid they will hurt me) really do a good job, the way Samus described.

Phuquer
06-18-05, 17:31
I have searched for an address for this place but have not found one. Where is it?
S. Botan Massage
Rama VI Soi 13
Tel. 0-2216-6395-6

I have never been there, but I was able to find the information by searching (Google works pretty well).

1Ball
06-18-05, 21:58
Trying to find a place for balls masage is overrated. .

unless, of course, you are 1ball, in which case, it lasts twice as long

:p

Phuquer
06-19-05, 01:40
Shouldn't it last 1/2 as long for you???

Duniawala
06-19-05, 01:58
unless, of course, you are 1ball, in which case, it lasts twice as long

:p

Absolutely, if you can keep it switching from left to right or right to left as the case maybe, and keep the girl guessing. :eek:

And if you do it long enough you can land up with many hours of fun. :D

And if it is in the middle? As Phuquer says, you only get half the time. :(

Blue Flix
06-19-05, 08:11
Cut & paste from another popular forum.

I have NOT tried any of these listed MPs.

My preference is for those MPs in the Ratchada area like Caesars (http://www.caesarsentertainment.com).

Name Cards of MP in Bangkok

Biwa Turkish Bath
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0008.jpg

Juliana Health Centre
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0010.jpg

Versailles MP
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0012.jpg

Galaxy MP
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0012.jpg

Monalisa MP
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0014.jpg

Bangkok Cozy MP
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0015.jpg

Riviera Turkish Bath
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0016.jpg

Osaka Turkish Bath
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0017.jpg

New Cleopatra
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/ooo9.jpg

Chaophya 2 MP
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0013.jpg

Show it to the taxi driver to bring you there.

Duniawala
06-20-05, 15:49
Blue fix

The links don't work.

Phuquer
06-20-05, 16:22
Blue Flix, as Duniawala says, the links are not working. But I see they are just JPG images (and probably small ones at that). Why don't you upload them to our Photos section. I think the cards would be good to have. I don't know if the taxi drivers will take you to these places, as once they know you are going for a massage they are going to try to take you to a place that pays them commission. But still, the cards should be posted. Thanks.

Samui 87
06-22-05, 21:46
Thought I would throw my two cents worth in here. Spent alot of money this year at the Eden club, although I am no expert. Apparently I am one of the first customers at Eden some 4-5 years ago. The host Marc, is a decent guy. He can help you with most anything, just ask. Tell him what you want and chances are very good it can be arranged. I had a girl mentioned earlier named Cha. What a **** from heaven. She is ok on the looks, about a 7. Great body a 9. Her tits look fake but I can assure are real. Her kitty cat is completely shaved. All of Marc's girls are either completely shaved or have some porno cut on their rugs. Back to Cha. She is an eager little ****. Immediately she was on my dick sucking with a true fury. BBBJ CIM no worries. Then she says "Cannot lick your asshole, has bad smell". Off we go for a thorough ass, ball, dick sterilization. The cleaning was hot. Then back to the bed for some reaming, and sucking, and fucking with two girls. Nut number two. Then I was treated to a genuine Lesbo show. Two chicks who were way inot it. you could see their ab muscles convulsing during their multiple orgasms. Then Cha shoves a nice sized Dildo up her ass as she reams and eats her partner. Next Cha asks me to stick Mr Wigs in her dark cave but I dont really go for that. The night continued with total insanity. I have visited Eden many times. Sometimes the action isnt quite as good. My suggestion is to go in early and wait at the bar for a girl on the right to make eye contact with you. She will be the hottest girl. Then let her pick a girl left of the line she likes to work with. They all work with each other eventually. I eventually found a girl I liked more than others. I would get her and then she would tell me that a new girl was just hired. I would ask her if they had fucked yet. Sometimes yes, Sometimes no. On occasion she would say that she hadnt fucked the new girl yet but she wanted to. So then I would call down and have her added. I f you arrange for a girl to come to you room you can be sure she will be there within 10 minustes of your desired time. This place is fantastic. You can be a real porno star here. Run
e

Freeler
06-23-05, 14:54
Blue Fix,

Tip for beginning link rippers:
Next time when you copy a link from another site (...:(...) do in fact COPY THE LINK, not the text... Duh!

Sxer
06-23-05, 15:34
This is nearly always my first place to visit on arrival in Bkk.

The girls there really treat you extremely well and nothing I mean nothing is off limits. Just ask and invariable your wishes will be accomodated. Marc is very helpful and there is a kind of menu available so even if you are a complete newbie you can see what is on offer.

The girls may not be pefect 10s but there again neither am I, and they are all certainly a lot younger than me. It does not suit everyone I know but for shere unadulterate pornagraphic sex it is the best as far as I am concerned.

Phuquer
06-23-05, 16:20
Samui87, I was just about to ask about that. I was wondering if anybody had experienced lesbionics (girl on girl action) in Eden Club, or if it was exclusively the 2 girls servicing the guy. Your post answered the question before I asked. Thanks.

Blue Flix
06-24-05, 13:32
The namecards are zipped and uploaded here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=203Q0J7M

I have not posted in the pictures section as that should be for images of Thai ladies. The namecards may be in jpg format but are essentially about information in nature.

Phuquer
06-25-05, 13:54
Actually, Jackson pointed out one time that the photo section was for ladies pics, and informational pics also. I think it might have been Domino who was posting the pics of beach road in Pattaya and some daytime pics of the beer bars there. They were well recieved.

Jaimito Cartero
06-25-05, 15:16
I was wondering if anybody had experienced lesbionics (girl on girl action) in Eden Club.

Lesbionics. That's a great word!

Run Mann
06-25-05, 17:10
You had me dying with laughter reading your report, don't know which is more amusing the fact that this actually happen, or the fact that it happen and you had the courage to report it so "matter of factly," great report though.
Then she says "Cannot lick your asshole, has bad smell".

Mr. Wigs? I think I know (I hope) what body part you're referring to, but have never heard it being called "Mr Wigs" before, funny stuff.

Next Cha asks me to stick Mr Wigs in her dark cave but I dont really go for that.

Hamilton W
06-26-05, 08:02
Where is this massage parlor? Near a BTS staion? Anyone know the name or location?

Originally Posted by Thulolado
Not quite Siam Center, but close...

...and a 10 minute walk to the S. Botan MP.

If you're in the area, I'll take you to S. Botan - great little local MP that doesn't get much press here on the forum even though it's Bt 800 FS and they've got great Pad Thail.

Dick Hackman
06-26-05, 09:18
Visited the AKANE Massage @ Chitlom the other day. Great experience.

After perusing the menu, I decided to take the deluxe ride, V-4:

2 girls, 2 hours, every service availible.

My two ladies were:

Yumi, a little older, age 26-28. She did most of the massage and hand work, which was quite excellent.

and Hitomi, younger but specialized in looking sexy and licking me from head to toe.

They started by underessing me in a private room and then marching me up to the wet room. I laid down on a table and they proceeded to soap me up, rub me down and thoroughly exfoliate me using a pair of scrubby gloves.

Two pairs of hands working in unison is a very cool experience.

After 30 minutes of cleaning, we returned to the massage room and they took turns leaving me to go and change into sexy outfits. While Yumi was changing, Hitomi took my head in her hands and gingerly cleaned my ears with a Q-Tip.

Over the course of the next hour-plus, they gave me a great massage with the PePe oil, licked me from head to toe, allowed me to thoroughly paw and jaw thier asses and assets, jacked and licked me to heaven and gave me a free prostate exam (an unexpected but nice surprise).

Afterwards, Hitomi escorted me to another shower room and soaped and rinsed me off. They dried me together and re-dressed me, Hitomi even tied my shoes for me before i left.

The whole thing, including a 200Bt tip for each girl, cost 3000Bt. I was very satisfied and I am about to head back over there again this afternoon.

Ganoosh
06-27-05, 13:18
Name cards???? Pa-leeez..... I *think* taxi drivers in Bangers are fully aware of where the soapy MPs are located. WTF?!?!?! Catch the MRT to Ratchada and walk for crying outload.

Oh, whoopsie..... here's some maps to soapy districts, even better!

http://**************.com/maps/

Cut & paste from another popular forum.

I have NOT tried any of these listed MPs.

My preference is for those MPs in the Ratchada area like Caesars (http://www.caesarsentertainment.com).

Name Cards of MP in Bangkok

Biwa Turkish Bath
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0008.jpg

Juliana Health Centre
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0010.jpg

Chaophya 2 MP
http://img.***********.com/albums/v...ahchan/0013.jpg

Show it to the taxi driver to bring you there.

Phuquer
06-27-05, 14:48
Where is this massage parlor? Near a BTS staion? Anyone know the name or location?
http://www.*************.info/forum/showpost.php?p=167715&postcount=175

Poon Hunter
06-28-05, 13:13
This is nearly always my first place to visit on arrival in Bkk.

The girls there really treat you extremely well and nothing I mean nothing is off limits. Just ask and invariable your wishes will be accomodated. Marc is very helpful and there is a kind of menu available so even if you are a complete newbie you can see what is on offer.

The girls may not be pefect 10s but there again neither am I, and they are all certainly a lot younger than me. It does not suit everyone I know but for shere unadulterate pornagraphic sex it is the best as far as I am concerned.

Off the advice of this exact post, I decided to go to Eden. I got there at midnight, and it just closed. I think it is 1200-2400. I came back today and had perhaps one of the best sessions I had ever had. Nothing is off limits, just ask and they can accomidate. I was joking with one girl and she slapped me. I joked and said harder harder and I think she like it. One of the girls had fake tits. There were pretty cool. She said there were about $1200 in BKK.

Oh here is a tip, you must tell them you don't want the strap on used on you, because it will end up there (if that is your thing, don't say anything).

Lets just say I explored new areas of my sexuality! One of the girls told me, "you hold long time, but i know more than you. I am a mistress"..... she was absolutely correct. It was great being a student again.

i had 3 beers, 2 girls for 2 hours = 3780b + 1000b tip = almost 5000b

But it was worth it because it was a once in a lifetime event (until my next trip to Thailand)!

Thanks SXER for the info!

Poon Hunter

Eagle Boy
06-28-05, 19:45
Guys,

After all your excellent advice, I had my trip to Bangkok in June cancelled (Thanks Boss!).

I'm still crying!

Doing my best to arrange a trip later in the year.

Will def post news of it.

Keep it up!

EB.

greatscandi
06-29-05, 11:55
Off the advice of this exact post, I decided to go to Eden. I got there at midnight, and it just closed. I think it is 1200-2400. I came back today and had perhaps one of the best sessions I had ever had. Nothing is off limits, just ask and they can accomidate. I was joking with one girl and she slapped me. I joked and said harder harder and I think she like it. One of the girls had fake tits. There were pretty cool. She said there were about $1200 in BKK.

Oh here is a tip, you must tell them you don't want the strap on used on you, because it will end up there (if that is your thing, don't say anything).

Lets just say I explored new areas of my sexuality! One of the girls told me, "you hold long time, but i know more than you. I am a mistress". She was absolutely correct. It was great being a student again.

I had 3 beers, 2 girls for 2 hours = 3780b + 1000b tip = almost 5000b

But it was worth it because it was a once in a lifetime event (until my next trip to Thailand)!

Poon Hunter1000 baht tip is totally out of order. Please, do not spoil the price level! Eden used to have a no-tipping policy anyway as everything was included in the price you pay and with total satisfaction guarantee.

Sxer
06-29-05, 15:53
Off the advice of this exact post, I decided to go to Eden.

Poon HunterYou are very welcome. Glad that you enjoyed yourself.

Choc Dee

MondaysChilde
07-02-05, 10:51
i did something a little different this week during my annual visit to bkk. as i have to be discreet, and like the challenge, instead of opting for a soapie or suk mp i found a nice boutique-y, respectable spa around soi convent in silom. the facilities are excellent, as good as any place in san francisco (the most wide-open town in the u.s.a. for this type of activity) and at a fraction of the cost.

while sipping my ginger tea i politely informed the concierge that i preferred a pooying therapist. i was paired with a cute, shy, quiet 24 -year old part-time business student. a little conversation, a few good tips and by my third session this week i was receiving a deep, slow fellating in the candlelight and amidst the sound of running water fountains and enigma's first cd. i fired a major load and she took every drop. well worth the extra effort.

Jayf1970
07-02-05, 14:12
Dick Hackman,

Where is Akane massage parlor and Chitlom? Would the cabbies know how to get there? And lastly can you get by with speaking english?

Thanks,

Jay

Prado
07-02-05, 18:08
i did something a little different this week during my annual visit to bkk. as i have to be discreet, and like the challenge, instead of opting for a soapie or suk mp i found a nice boutique-y, respectable spa around soi convent in silom. the facilities are excellent, as good as any place in san francisco (the most wide-open town in the u.s.a. for this type of activity) and at a fraction of the cost.

while sipping my ginger tea i politely informed the concierge that i preferred a pooying therapist. i was paired with a cute, shy, quiet 24 -year old part-time business student. a little conversation, a few good tips and by my third session this week i was receiving a deep, slow fellating in the candlelight and amidst the sound of running water fountains and enigma's first cd. i fired a major load and she took every drop. well worth the extra $$.mondayschilde,

which hotel was it? what's pooying therapist anyway?

prado

Dinghy
07-03-05, 00:08
pooying is thai for "woman"

Tingle Tree
07-03-05, 09:13
I am a big fan of oil massage. I went to my usual on Soi 8 and was paying about Baht 800 for two hours with no extras in a fairly public room with curtains.

The next day I got a 'takeaway'. The massage place is two doors to the right of Eden Club on Soi 7/1. The mamasan recommended Kaow a little bundle of joy!

She came to my room everyday at 11:00am and gave a fantastic oil massage in the comfort of my room. She also provided full on extras. Total cost (all up) was Baht 1600. It was generous but she did a great job.

She is a petite lady with a lovely figure and a disarming smile. I could not believe her when she told me she was 30.

She speaks little English but was a real pleasure to be with and looked after me a treat during day times. In fact, I think she enjoyed the process as much as I did.

Look her up and say I said hello!

Alex P Keaton
07-03-05, 14:01
Where is Akane massage parlor and Chitlom?

http://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html

Seydlitz
07-03-05, 16:23
On their website they state:
"Our ladies will not ask money for special services and our shop does not allow any illegal services. Any other special services are already included in massage courses, please let us know which you would like."

I guess this means no full service but HJ only. Any expercience to the contrary?

Marteau
07-03-05, 19:36
"Our ladies will not ask money for special services and our shop does not allow any illegal services. Any other special services are already included in massage courses, please let us know which you would like."

I guess this means no full service but HJ only. Any expercience to the contrary?Been there twice, with Yuko for S2 course.

You get 1 coupon for S2 or S3 course.

10 coupon 1 course free!

Hj and BJC is inclued in the deal but i still tip her .

RIM job is very good ! she even put 1 finger in my asshole. LOL

Never got the full job...but she was OK to come in my hotel after work!

Dick Hackman
07-04-05, 15:10
HJ, BJC & Rim-Job by 2 girls simultaneously.

The younger one, Hitome, was keen to sit on my face for a while but that might be because I have a pierced tongue.

I didn't feel a need for much more.

Amsith
07-04-05, 17:19
Hey again,

been on the forum for Massage Parlours in BKK.

A lotta names come up. Would you guys be able to put up a post categorizing these MP's cost n quality wise.

Jus like

A+ costing $$$$ x y z
A costing $$$$ a b c

Rate them on your experiences.

I learn the names Poisedon, Annie's, eden Club, Nataree. Whats their specialization?

Would appreciate the effort.

W169
07-08-05, 08:58

I guess this means no full service but HJ only. Any expercience to the contrary?No full service on site. Tried but politely refused. If want full service, Teen massage at Soi 33 is quite good.

Pete Yim
07-09-05, 09:40
Been there twice, with Yuko for S2 course.

You get 1 coupon for S2 or S3 course.

10 coupon 1 course free!

Hj and BJC is inclued in the deal but i still tip her .

RIM job is very good ! she even put 1 finger in my asshole. LOL

Never got the full job...but she was OK to come in my hotel after work!How much will you tip her afterwards?

RCA Knight
07-09-05, 23:08
A friend of my visiting Bangkok and wanted to see Nana Plaza. We went into a few bars and then make our way in 2nd floor Rainbow 4. Lots of nice body cuties some with pretty bad atitude.

The pay bar price is now 600 for all clubs. The Rainbow 4 ladies all ask for 2000 ST. The price have risen since last yaer. I asked around no one will go for 1500. My friend took one so I was a little forced to take another one because I don't want to wait for him for 1 hour or two. Then the same bad experience of Rainbow repeats.

The girl was 20 but said working for 3 years. Atitude was bad very cold and do not want to talk. No smile. I really wonder why I took her. No blow she refused to give me. Totaly dead fish again. I had 4 trys from the Rainbow systems before, and all the experiences are basically the same. A total waste of money. All of them are in a hurry to go back and get the next victim. The only good thing about this girl was she has nice ass. I lost interest screwing because she just lie there and shut her eyes and tell me to come hurry and I could not get hard. I ended up rubbing her ass to jack off myself.

Advice is still avoid the Rainbow4 especially the top cuties. They all have bad atitude. And nothing worth the 600(pay bar)+2000(body fee)+300(Nana Plaza ST hotel 3Fl). Most of them refuse to go to other hotels because they lose time. Any massage will be a better deal than this crap.

MondaysChilde
07-11-05, 04:50
RCA Knight; I am going to offer a bit of friendly advice. If you are having repeat problems at xyz club the thing to do, esp. in a town full of clubs like BKK, is simply cross it off your list and NEVER RETURN.

Catching multiple starfish is a good sign you're letting the little head do the thinking for you; or that you are not giving yourself enough time to test if the vibe is right. Take a breath, knock back a beer, shoot a game of pool. Often the right girl will find YOU. Or you will look at her face, in her eyes, and know. There is no hurry.

Happy hunting.

MC

Sebastian My
07-11-05, 10:12
A friend of my visiting Bangkok and wanted to see Nana Plaza. We went into a few bars and then make our way in 2nd floor Rainbow 4. Lots of nice body cuties some with pretty bad atitude.

The pay bar price is now 600 for all clubs. The Rainbow 4 ladies all ask for 2000 ST. The price have risen since last yaer.Its still 500 baht on the Ground level and the bars i go to one level up is still 500, so i will avoid Rainbow. (This was the case last week)

The bars on Level 2 (UK) Level 3 (US) charge 600 baht. I go to the san francisco bar, not many girls and they don't attack you when you go in - but i have always found them to be rather pretty and pleasant - if a bit inexperienced in some ways.

I have never experienced bad attitude in Thailand - you should come to China or Russia some time where you can really see examples of bad attitudes.

Starfe
07-11-05, 12:47
Will be ib Bangkok 1 night and they want to go for a Soapie massage.

I need the best one with the greatest selection. this is a one time chance for the 2 of them. ( My dad took me 35 years ago )

Price is no object but quality is!!!

Need an answer by today or tomorrow at the lastest

thank you all

sorry for posting this in 2 threads but its critical

Seydlitz
07-11-05, 14:22
Starfe,

There is no standard answer to that question. I would recommend one of the top-end soapies on Ratchadapisek. Poseidon is my favourite, but Emmanuelle, etc. are just as good.

Going for the sideliners or the superstars might buy marginally better service.

I like this Father-Son thing. Family values and all that :)

Ralph Kramden
07-11-05, 14:46
Starfe

You have options to choose from:

1) Poseidon
2) Take the subway or a cab to the Emerald Hotel and shop around at the several choices in that neighborhood.
3) Chaophaya II (very large selection) and J1. If you don't find what you want in one, walk across the street to check the other.
4) Plaza Entertainment (2 fishbowels on the first floor and superstars on the 6th floor). You can head down to Cupidy if you don't find what you want at the other.

Finding exactly what you want is often a matter of good luck and timing. I suggest you look around the shift change time, 6:30-7:30 for best selection, get serviced and then enjoy a relaxing evening. Or go for a second round someplace else.
Check **************.com for details.

Marteau
07-11-05, 16:10
How much will you tip her afterwards?500 baht.I know a way too much!

Duniawala
07-11-05, 16:37
A friend of my visiting Bangkok and wanted to see Nana Plaza.

The only good thing about this girl was she has nice ass. I lost interest screwing because she just lie there and shut her eyes and tell me to come hurry and I could not get hard. I ended up rubbing her ass to jack off myself.

Advice is still avoid the Rainbow4 especially the top cuties. They all have bad atitude. And nothing worth the 600(pay bar)+2000(body fee)+300(Nana Plaza ST hotel 3Fl). Most of them refuse to go to other hotels because they lose time. Any massage will be a better deal than this crap.

Sorry to hear about your experience. But you must love the punishment from Rainbow. Once, twice but 4 times is a bit too much. Nana Plaza is nothing to be hung on about. There are plenty of places up the street (both sides) to find a cutie. For lot cheaper rates try the Beergarden, Grace, Thermae etc. I am sure you will find someone to your liking.

Your best bet may be after the bars close. Sure you might not find a stunner, but there are plenty who haven't had a customer for the night, and are eager to please you.

Good hunting, next time.

Duni

Member #2065
07-11-05, 16:47
As I just got back from BKK last month for 1 week holiday. I must said I got hooked up with a Bar Girl from Playskool last year trip and this trip, I look for her again. She don't offer a great sex (star fish) but just a good companion like engaging a escort service.

One of the best experience was from a Bar Girl (not a stunner) from Country Road at Soi Cowboy. Really blow me off and really acommodating as well.

Even try Cupidy But not a good as some guys have mention, maybe luck no good to find one.

The Traveler
07-11-05, 21:31
Member #2065,

can you remember the name of the BG from Playskool or do you even have a pic ?
I'm just curious because I had quite a few girls from Playskool and all performed very well. Great attitude, great sex and 3somes.

Member #2065
07-13-05, 16:19
The Traveller,

As i don't take any of the BG pics for keeping. As i would rather leave it as part of my memory of my yearly trip to BKK. Whereby i find it difficult to forget the good times in BKK and always want to return sooner.

The BG I pick up at Play Skool, didn't really recall her name as her look is more important.

Member #3401
07-21-05, 05:33
Went to Bangkok recently and stayed in China town. Went for a walk down one of the main drags and noticed a place called Texas. It was a bit early so there was only 3 or 4 in the fish bowl. 6-8 in the looks department. Found a sweet looking little thing with a great rack sitting in her.

1200 bath was the damage, took me up to the room. Smallish but with tub etc. She turned the TV on and started watching a Thai soapie. She spoke absolutely no English so conversation was by gestures. Had a cold drink went into the tub. She started with a BBBJ in the tub. Went to the bed and continued the BBBJ.

I decided to return the favour with DATY which was a great success. She sudden stopped being distracted by the TV and the pleasure canal became extremely slippery.

After a while we turned round and slipped a condom on for a bit of cow girl. After a few days of action my tool started to fail. She pointed to the condom and gestulated to remove it. OK back to a bit of BBBJ and the then jumped back on for more riding. Finished BB inside her.

One of the best p4p for a long time.

We went back down and on the way out I noticed her making hand gestures to the girl at the counter with reference to the cicurmference of my tool. She was obviously impressed although the may have something going with regards to whites since I presume most of the customers there was om Chinese background.

The Traveler
07-21-05, 19:09
Blik2,

why did you use a condom first if you finished BB inside her anyway ?

No flame intended, but this is just another example that some guys start to think with their dicks at a certain point.

Risky game that you are playing !

Lucifer69
07-23-05, 14:59
Hello,

I have a short layover in Bangkok from around 6 in the morning to around 11. I would like to visit the ladies, if you know what I mean, but can anyone point me in the direction of what may be open at that time. Would prefer a massage joint but if that's not available any bars with gals open in the mornings?

Regards,

Lucifer69

Igor Wlahov
08-08-05, 12:36

The pay bar price is now 600 for all clubs. The Rainbow 4 ladies all ask for 2000 ST. The price have risen since last yaer. I asked around no one will go for 1500. My friend took one so I was a little forced to take another one because I don't want to wait for him for 1 hour or two. Then the same bad experience of Rainbow repeats.

The girl was 20 but said working for 3 years. Atitude was bad very cold and do not want to talk. No smile. I really wonder why I took her. No blow she refused to give me. Totaly dead fish again. I had 4 trys from the Rainbow systems before, and all the experiences are basically the same. .Dear Friend,

I understand your situation. Had the similar experience over the years myself, many times over. However I have conclouded one thing after some SERIOUS SELF EVALUATION that I have done.

The fact is (and I am not alone) I am not really comfortable with very beautiful women. Strange but true, for many guys. There is just too much shit going on about them. That's why all those many plain hookers of Pattaya still do a good business.

I know that many guys can bring out good performence from lookers. But they are just not suited for everyone. It's a self-created mental block. It's not the cash or our age or looks. But the combination of all these and more. We just don't click with them and it's no use to blame the cunts, it takes us nowhere. This situation can be remedied with some self-reflection and realising the truth but first one must admit that the fault is not only in the ****.

I don't like them proud hos more than you do, just trying to help you. Look into your own heart and you might see that this is the fact. I am glad I did. Keep up the good reports,

Regards, IW.

Busy Bee
08-11-05, 13:30
Visited Annie's Soapie at Sukhumvit. Not that easy to locate, its at a dingy corner behind Nana's Hotel. The place inside was dark. There were only 4 girls available, the rest apparantly we working. I took the best looking one (which is not saying much) most of them looked tired and out of shape. This one was the only one who looked like she took care of herself. The room was large, with a big tub (meant for 2). I had to buy the girl a drink and of course when the drink came, I had to tip the mammasan who bought it. We undressed, both got into the tub. Again, am not a cleanliness freak - don't get me wrong - but the tub was not that clean. Anyways, I have already got this far. The experience was heavenly though. The girl was good, the right places and right pressure. She encouraged me to squeeze her breasts and kept telling me to do it harder. The the session on the bed, another massage followed by the screwing in many positions. She did not allow french kissing which I guess was OK with me. Anyway, tipped her after an 1 1/2 hour session and that was it. Good expereince for those who have not tried a soapy before. But I hear there are better places than Annie's

Sainter
08-24-05, 06:55
Ventured over to the Eden club last night. Was welcomed with open arms by the owner Marc. Most of you already know how the place works so, I won't go over the details again. All I can say is service was excellent with every need catered for. There are now over 40 girls to choose from. As a result, competition between the girls is intense and as such, whoever you choose, you are guarenteed satisfaction. Apparently. business has been a little slow lately.

Price is 3500bht.
Tips? Up to you.

Angel Eyes
08-27-05, 06:52
A question:

I'm planning a 2 week trip to LOS, probably be in Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

I've never done a soapy nor, gone to Eden and the likes.

I would like to try these and in fact, the only oil massage I had was the one with a HJ at the end, so if there's an oil massage similar to a soapy, I'l like to try that one too.

What would you guys recommend?

I was thinking about Eden + Annies + Darlings (or maybe just Eden + one of the other 2).

Please consider this: I would be called a 'cheap charlie' by some, reasons are easy: I come from a country where you don't make a lot of money compared (of course, not like LOS), and also I've been living in China for the last 3 years so I'm not used to tipping (and never liked it anyway).

Sainter
08-30-05, 06:22
Ventured over to Angara last night. There now seems to be a lot more girls. Plenty of good lookers. I picked No97, Oo(or something like that). Price was 1600 baht. Do not budge from this price. The fellas there will try to make you pay 2500. Once in the room, the girl was pleasant and all but, refused to give any sort of bj. Thought about complaining to manager, but I doubt if there would be anything to be gained but grief to both parties. Apart from Eden, I remain skeptical as to whether complaining to a manager serves any real purpose as, undoubtedly the girl(or whatever replacement he gives you) will end up doing something probably to your drink while you are taking a shower. Don't need the hassle and to be on my toes while I'm partaking in a supposedly pleasurable experience. Apart from the bj bit, the girl was nice enough with standard service, but no tip was given this time.

Oh, is it just me or do the majority of Thai chicks have saggy tits?

Samu Ray
08-30-05, 06:49
I visited a placed called "Plaza Enterinment Complex". It is a place were they have vip girls, about 30, sitting on couches in an open area. To one side they have girls behind glass window for massage some, to screw the the rest.

For the vip girls, I was told the price is 2,400 baht for 45 mn. The girls, some look very attrative. I spent about one hour drinking a beer and watching. The "barkers" are not pushy!

On the basement of the same building the is another set up, about 100 girls behind glass!

This place is on soi 4, soi nana. Sukhumvit area. It is past Grace hotel, about four blocks. It is just after a wide av, you have to cross over a brige if you are walking!

Ventured over to Angara last night. There now seems to be a lot more girls. Plenty of good lookers. I picked No97, Oo(or something like that). Price was 1600 baht. Do not budge from this price. The fellas there will try to make you pay 2500. Once in the room, the girl was pleasant and all but, refused to give any sort of bj. Thought about complaining to manager, but I doubt if there would be anything to be gained but grief to both parties. Apart from Eden, I remain skeptical as to whether complaining to a manager serves any real purpose as, undoubtedly the girl(or whatever replacement he gives you) will end up doing something probably to your drink while you are taking a shower. Don't need the hassle and to be on my toes while I'm partaking in a supposedly pleasurable experience. Apart from the bj bit, the girl was nice enough with standard service, but no tip was given this time.

Duniawala
08-30-05, 08:31
First of all I don't think you are ready for LOS. You don't make enough money, you are a cheap charlie (by your own admission) and you need to RTFF.

No money, no honey :D

Duniawala
08-30-05, 08:38
Ventured over to Angara last night. I picked No97, Oo(or something like that). Price was 1600 baht. Do not budge from this price. The fellas there will try to make you pay 2500.

You wanted a BJ and did not want to pay 2500. By now you know that the BJ was worth 900. You should have mentioned that a tip awaits her for a BJ (though not neccessarily 900) before you started the soapie. I am sure you would have had your money's worth.

I think it is just you that think majority of TGs have saggy tits. Unless, of course, you are picking up grannies. :D

Sainter
08-30-05, 08:59
I'd been there before and the 1600baht price always included bath,soapy,bj then full sex. I think this girl was turned off by the fact that i haven't been circumsized. I have experienced this same problem elsewhere. Besides, I would have thought that the tipping comes at the end of service, never before it.

Alibaba36
08-30-05, 09:17
This is my first report on Thailand forum.

Below is the information can share with all brothers for rachadapisek road massage parlors where i hv been venture so far:

Clozone2: Limited choice and the staff are really push so hard to recommend. Environment is too shabby and set up are old.

Mirage: Always tumbs up for the choices but u must go on early hours 20:00 in order to pick up good selection. I have experinence to pick up a look 9/10 ranking girls from them. Set is ok and clean. While sometime is too crowded.

Subway: Different standard massage parlors for budget speding selection (no bath facilities and small cubical room). But always come with a lot of good choices and some even better ranking than all those big massage parlors. Set up is bit low class while at the end the most important is the actitivities. You can select from the fish tank and ask the staff for what kind of services they are willing to perform. Price from 2 hours massage is only 400 Bth while for extra services is 500 Bth HJ, 1000 CBJ or BBBJ (is depend on choices) and 1500 Bth for full services.

Nataree: Mid range of massage parlors. However always come with good selection since their management practice FIFO system. Room set is are bit old but one again the improtant is the selection and actitvities. (price range 1800 to 2500 bth and sideline is availabe from 2500 to 3500 onward)

To be continued.

The Traveler
08-30-05, 10:00
Sainter,

giving or not giving a BJ is totally up to the girl. Some do, some don't. She just didn't want to give you a BJ, nothing more or less. Might be a general thing or might depend on the customer. Accept it and next time take another one or agree on it beforehand, no surprises that way.

Safaribob
08-30-05, 10:49
For early morning action gotta try Beer Garden on Soi 7. open at 8 and there are girls there waiting for friends to return. This should fit in your time frame lucifer 69

Vincent H
08-30-05, 20:19
Hi,

Could anyone pleae tell me if the Majestic Grande or JW Marriott have massage palors in them (non-traditional of course).

Thank you

DanTheMan
09-01-05, 08:06
On my trip to BKK a few months ago, a taxi driver took me to a saopy but I never found the name of it out. I was wondering if anyone knew the name. This is a longshot, but I m going to describe it. It was a multi story joint and next to it was a vacant block where the taxi driver had to get permission forom a guy to go through. and lift a gate. then we were on a main road. ANyway it was run by a indian guy, and had 2 fishbowl, top class, and "average ". I don't thikn it was far from the US Embassy.

The top class were all big breasted.

I know its a long shot but I am kicking myself for not finding out the name.

JP2U
09-01-05, 09:00
Anyone been to Mona Lisa on New Petchburi road? Large soapy, 6 or 7 story building. Havent been there in years but recall the 'superstars' on the side were cute.

My recollection of the best lookers though were at the Versaille massage, not far from the Montien hotel (near Pat Pong). Again, hadnt been there in years, but real stunners there. Couldnt speak much English though as they seemed to serve mostly the locals.

JP2U
09-01-05, 09:07
A friend of mine years ago told me of an MP (somewhere in the Pong area) that had see-thru mirrors in some of the rooms. And on the other side was a private locals bar where they were watching the live action. hmm, maybe one day you may end up on a clip on the net?

Titi Tigas
09-01-05, 20:25
I stayed at the Bangkok Shangrila a while back, and there were two decent MPs within walking distance of the hotel (come out and turn left toward the t-shirt sellers, and go 75 meters down the road).

The first fancy one on the right seemed too traditional, so I went for the second one about 20 meters further on the left. There was no problem picking out two girls and then having them come to my room 15 minutes later. Prices were 1500 plus tips (500 for HJ) for 90-120 minutes by two girls. The hotel staff let them up without hassles if they brought their ID (once one forgot ID, but I came down and escorted them both up without difficulty). My GF was with me in the room so they did HJ only. Not sure if FS is available if I am by myself.

Anyone know the name of the place? I'll be returning next month: any other recommendations equally close by?

Member #2041
09-02-05, 06:27
Vincent H,

Annies soapie massage is about 50 yards down the street from the JW Marriott, and directly across the street from the Majestic Grande. Your biggest issue will be that it's SO close to the Majestic Grande that you might fear being seen by your co-workers and/or their wives.

Kuber
09-06-05, 20:26
Taxi's usually get a cut from this MP and it is preferable destination. How was your experience?

On my trip to BKK a few months ago, a taxi driver took me to a saopy but I never found the name of it out. I was wondering if anyone knew the name. This is a longshot, but I m going to describe it. It was a multi story joint and next to it was a vacant block where the taxi driver had to get permission forom a guy to go through. and lift a gate. then we were on a main road. ANyway it was run by a indian guy, and had 2 fishbowl, top class, and "average ". I don't thikn it was far from the US Embassy.

The top class were all big breasted.

I know its a long shot but I am kicking myself for not finding out the name.

DanTheMan
09-08-05, 04:50
Thanks Kuber

Yeah it wasn't bad joint. Got the soapy and all that. Even the average girls were stunning. Mine was just beautiful! Skinny, she was one of those girls that looks better dressed, but still I wasn't complaining. She was a bit rough with the massage/ slide, but still looked after me. 2 shots and I was too big for her, which surprised me. Never told me to stop though.
I am kicking mysel;f should've gone back!

Do they have a website at all? Anybody know?

Dezzy Haynes
09-10-05, 19:49
i will cross post this to thailand-massage parlours so i don't miss anyone.

beware the rip-off!

annies 1600hr friday 7 nov 2003

went to annie's. mumasan wanted me to pick a girl she recommended. the girl she recommended just happened to be asleep in the fish bowl at the time and very ugly. i said thanks, but no thanks, i will pick my own.

i picked a 20 yeal old (8 or 9 rating) with a great body. the only draw back was crooked teeth. couldn't see them from outside the fish bowl though.

asked for 1 hour full service. price quoted 1500 baht. i bought a beer (100 baht) to take into the room and bought the girl a "wine" (150 baht). i tasted the "wine" when in the room and it was quite obviously cordial!

anyway, the massage was hopeless, the bath pathetic, the headjob in the bath very average, the massage not worth the effort. there was not even any fucking. even though i was ready to go a second time the girl said time was up. it was only 35 minutes since i walked into the joint!

as i was leaving i was about to complain to mamasan about the shit service and she ushered me out of the place quick time, telling me the cops were in the joint checking it out for ****d girls. i saw nothing when i was leaving.

be careful everyone. i have heard great things about this joint on this mb, but for my money, give it a big miss.

wjfound this report on about page 40 of this thread.

interesting story about the rip-off but i must say that i never got that sense while i was there. i had great experiences at annie's. the comment about the **** girls jogged my memory about something at annie's though.

i haven't been back there since october 2003 so my report probably isn't that current. more relevant for what happened at the end - the reason i stopped going to annie's. here's my story and you can judge for yourself.

arrival

i got there around 4pm. there were about half a dozen girls sitting around outside downstairs and they all took off upstairs when i approached. mamasan approached after i turned right at the top of the stairs and there were about 15 girls in the fishbowl. no dodgy recommendations or pressure etc. she said i could sit at the bar and have a drink and she would return. fine by me. she only gave me half a cigarette to decide though and all she really did was go an stand in the doorway of a room behind the bar.

the decision

anyway, she came back and i chose the girl i thought had been interacting the most energetically with her peers. they were all big smiles (bar one or two) when i walked in but this way i was able to narrow it down better. i find attitude to be just as important as looks (if not moreso) and it seems to work out better. i chose a cute young thing with a visible tattoo above her breast (don't remember which one). nice body, cute face. anyway she seemed pretty popular within the group so i went for her. seemed a bit shy when she came and sat with me at the bar. didn't drink but nodded vigourously when i asked if she smoked. that's the spirit.

the experience and the bombshell

off we go to the room and she is jumping on me and on my back in a playful way as we go to the room. i was thinking then that i might have picked a winner. into the room and we are talking for a few minutes while she sets up the bath. she tells me she studies english but doesn't like it (why study it then?). meanwhile, she is undressing and reveals a great set of tits that i somehow overlooked, or couldn't have predicted. i was pleasantly surprised anyway. she undresses me, making sure she rubs those fine breasts all over me in the process. into the bath and a bit fondling, kissing and rubbing in all the right places, followed by a bbbj. she takes it a bit fast but i was horny and i didn't care. i blow all over her face and up the wall, we rinse off and go to the bed. massage was lousy but full marks for effort. i talk to her some more and she is asking odd questions for an mp girl. asking about english grammar and speaking english in other countries etc. i switch and ask her some questions "where are you from?" etc and she tells me. she tells me about her family and pets. she never talks about how poor they are though which is also odd for an mpg. silence as we get down to business - she's on top and her tits are bouncing around everywhere. a good fit and no lube - she is very wet and is right into it. we change positions ( giving it to her as i hold her knees apart on the edge of the bed) and i ask "how old are you?". (this time it's odd on my part - i usually ask earlier ;-). she turns a little red and falls back flat on the bed. i'm still inside her and she says "16". well fcuk me! i wonder if she saw the look on my face? a bit shocked i was :-p not one to panic, i just hurried things along. anyway, not more than 30 seconds later i pulled out, ripped off the condom, then finished all over her big soft tits. she didn't seem to like this and grabbed a towel and wiped herself off, frowning. i washed down and was out of there pretty quickly. i wanted to be away from that place as fast as possible. maybe it was a lie, a ruse of some kind. buggered if i know. i do know is that it's no good to get caught(!)

anyone else had an experience like that? i think she was telling the truth myself which is what scared me away from annie's.

sorry if that report is too long. only my second post :-)

Alejandro66
09-10-05, 23:11
i used to be a frequent customer of annie's (i mean one time a week for more than one year) but now i am not. but not for finding out that there are **** girls working there.

i think that annie's is going down: in the last 3 visits i pay to this respectable (and old) venue found:

visit number 1. the water was cold (and it's not so funny being into cold water, even if you are having a bbbj).

visit number 2. **** girl? the problem was the opposite: the average age of the "ladies" was my mother's age. i am 38, so you can guess.

visit number 3. i used to go with a girl whose name is poo (if you are a regular at annie's you know her: big silicon tits and she performs really like a pornstar), but that day she has her day off. i asked the mamasan to suggest me a hot girl: she gave me a real starfish whose blowjob was the worst i can remeber.

those are the reasons why i switched to baron's massage on soi 24. that's where i dicovered noi.

alex

Member #2041
09-11-05, 00:14
That's pretty surprising, because my biggest complaint about Annies was that when I was there, there were hardly anny ladies there who appeared to be less than 30. I picked the only lady there who could possibly been considered to be young at all (she told me she was 23). And I had no complaints whatsoever about the service.

Dezzy Haynes
09-12-05, 00:13
i used to be a frequent customer of annie's (i mean one time a week for more than one year) but now i am not. but not for finding out that there are **** girls working there.

i think that annie's is going down: in the last 3 visits i pay to this respectable (and old) venue found:

visit number 1. the water was cold (and it's not so funny being into cold water, even if you are having a bbbj).

visit number 2. **** girl? the problem was the opposite: the average age of the "ladies" was my mother's age. i am 38, so you can guess.

visit number 3. i used to go with a girl whose name is poo (if you are a regular at annie's you know her: big silicon tits and she performs really like a pornstar), but that day she has her day off. i asked the mamasan to suggest me a hot girl: she gave me a real starfish whose blowjob was the worst i can remeber.

those are the reasons why i switched to baron's massage on soi 24. that's where i dicovered noi.

alexfair enough, fair enough. there were a few grannies in the fish bowl when i went in too. like i said, that was almost two years when i last went.

i've never been into baron's because of various reports and rumours i've read elsewhere. i might give it a try one of these days.

dez

Lord Farquard
09-12-05, 07:19
I stopped by to check out the place. Instead of a fishbowl, they have a book with all the girls pictures in it, you can choose from the book, and when they come out, if you don't like what you see, you can choose again. 400B for a massage, they offer a "balls massage" which in just that, not a HJ. They have in room showers, which is a nice touch, no going down the hall, and the place is very clean.

The lady that I picked came in and took a shower with me, they gave me a massage. She was very unhappy that I didn't want sex, wanted to charge 1000b for a HJ. On the bright side, she did do a good massage, even if she did have a false impression of her self worth.

They want the money up front before you meet the girl, my thoughts are that you talk to the girl before you even go to the room, and if you don't like the prospects, there Are several places just up the street.

Seydlitz
09-12-05, 11:16
Those are the reasons why I switched to Baron's massage on soi 24. That's where I dicovered Noi.
Alex

Is Noi this Chinese-type lady who is a bit weird in her behaviour and chat, but who delivers the most effective blowjobs and greatest overall sex ?

I had a lady like that last year at Baron's but I thought I forgot her name. Now I believe I remember it was Noi.

I could not remember her name this August and I ended up with a very nice lady named Yaa. Great friendly service, but neither GFE nor out-of-this-world performance like Noi delivers.

Generally, I have never been let down by Baron's. Some ladies are better than others, and with time, the stars move on. If this community could establish and keep up to date a list of "tried and tested" ladies, it would be a great help.

Alejandro66
09-12-05, 13:12
Hello Seydlitz,

You are right: we are talking about the same Noi (white skin, silicon tits, great performer in the bed).

And yes, she has something weird but I can not tell you exactly what it is...
I met her a couple of time outside Baron's: we went dancing in a thai disco on soi Thong-Lo and she like to drink (a little bit too much). Once arrived at my home sex was even better than in the massage parlour.

Last week, during my weekly visit to Baron's, she wasn't on duty so I tried a girl called Ning (also white skin, chinese type): she performed very well too but not comparable to Noi. anyway one and a half hour well spent.

Alex

Divine Baal
09-12-05, 13:49
Had a rather surpising happening there. Very few ladies behind that small window. But a rather comfy place. Felt familiar somehow. Mama-san tried to hussle 2 ladies but I could not find anyone to add to my first selection.

The selection consisted of 7 girls (or ladies) ranging from 30+ and up. (or so it seemed). Picked one that I found most attractive and that was a 30yo.. guess a 5.

Standard routine with bathing and bbj in tub but the effort made from the girl wasn't that intense. Then no soapy massage but on to the bed. Some slow massage there before she snaked her head down to my litte soldier and gave it some attention. Shagging was OK and as a customer I had the option to do any 2 holes.. not the third extra one. But 2 pops and then byebye.

Room rather shoddy with broken mirrors and very dark in the room. Tub was ok and bed was ok. Hard enough. Selection of girls not that giving. Just one or two women who didn't give me nightmares. Some of the worst girls seen ever at Annies.

Sex was mechanical but a nice selection of things to do. Very experienced lady. No bargain but also no hustling (except mama-san working to sell 2 ladies).

I don't think Annies will be my favourite Soapy but if I have a hotel next door and need a quicky, then that will be the place. Functional and did what was promised but no more.

Alejandro66
09-12-05, 16:41
Today I've been at Annies' for checking the situation and the risult is the following:
10 ladies available, none of them above 5.
Big pressure from the mamasan to take someone.
I left after 30 seconds.
Honestly I must admit that this place is going down and down...
It's a pity as it used to be one of my favourite places for a good relax.
I will stick to Baron's.
Now I'm heading to Bangkok Cozy because a friend of mine has just arrive for a short holiday and he asked me to take him around.
The report on Bkk Cozy will be post tomorrow morning.
Regards
Alex

Asian Monger #2
09-12-05, 17:01
Is Noi this Chinese-type lady who is a bit weird in her behaviour and chat, but who delivers the most effective blowjobs and greatest overall sex ?

I had a lady like that last year at Baron's but I thought I forgot her name. Now I believe I remember it was Noi.

I could not remember her name this August and I ended up with a very nice lady named Yaa. Great friendly service, but neither GFE nor out-of-this-world performance like Noi delivers.

Generally, I have never been let down by Baron's. Some ladies are better than others, and with time, the stars move on. If this community could establish and keep up to date a list of "tried and tested" ladies, it would be a great help.I was on a 4-day business trip to BKK end June and asked my hotel reception guy to call Barons to inquire if
1. Beer
2. Noi
3. Saeng
were working in that order of performance. The reply I got were "not working there anymore".

I guess Noi still around. Any other girls at Baron's? Please report.

Thanks.

AM2

Frank Africa
09-12-05, 17:24
I stayed at the Bangkok Shangrila a while back, and there were two decent MPs within walking distance ...I went for the second one about 20 meters further on the left. There was no problem picking out two girls and then having them come to my room 15 minutes later. Prices were 1500 plus tips (500 for HJ) for 90-120 minutes by two girls...

My GF was with me in the room so they did HJ only. Not sure if FS is available if I am by myself.
You were able to get a massage and HJ finish by two hot Thai girls WHILE your girlfriend was in the room? Wow!

Alejandro66
09-12-05, 20:57
Asian Monger #2,
until 2 weeks ago Noi was alive and kicking at Baron's...
I tried before also Saeng but I don't know if she is working again a Baron's.
Anyway next Saturday I will check personally the matter...

Alex

Taz Marine
09-13-05, 08:37
I had Noi for a Thai massage plus balls massage and she was an excellent choice. I selected the 1. 5 hrs rate which was 500 baht. The massage was excellent and quite long. For the balls massage she pulled out the oil and poured it all over my stomach and balls area. She started with my stomach moving slowly down to the balls. Then she skipped the balls and went straight to my asshole rubbing gently between the hole and the start of my balls. I was a little nervous she was going to be too rough on the boys but she was very gentle with just the right amount of pressure. At this time she asked me if I would like special service quoting me 500 for HJ 1000 for BJ and 1500 for FS. I select the BJ. The whole time I was thinking how nice her curves were. Even though they were fake they served their purpose and she used them well to give me a full oiled body massage. I'm not a fan of fake tits but hers were nice. The BJ was good but it was taking me along time to come so she ended by getting on top of me. The whole experience was pleasant and she didn't ask for more money for FS. The total damage, 500 for massage, 1000 for BJ, 200 for tip. I was there for almost two hours. I think I will stop by this place again before I leave.

Kiasi
09-13-05, 09:26
To all sifu,

I will be in Bangkok tommorow and will stay in Novotel in Siam square?? Any good massage parlour to introduce?? Both Body massage and Thai traditional massage.

Really appreciate your information

Baldoon
09-13-05, 12:10
Can anyone confirm wehther Darling Massage off Sukhumvit is still in business, and any recent experiences?

Alejandro66
09-13-05, 14:57
Kiasi,
take the sky train from Siam Square station ( 3 minutes walking from Novotel Siam) and get off at Phrom Phong station (7 minutes travel); go downstair, walk to soi 24 and turn left in the first soi -no name, it's just 30 meters from the begininng of soi 24- (4 minutes walking); enter Baron's massage and enjoy...
Regards
Alex

Yahoo 1
09-14-05, 02:44
I was there last Monday, September 5th around 7pm. The place was empty. No customers. The prices quoted were 2000 Baht for girls on the left and 2500 Baht for girls on the right. There were 5 girls on the left side of the fish bowl. They were about 4 to 5 on a scale of 10 and were in the mid 30痴 as an average age. I did not find anyone of them attractive. There were at least 20 girls on the right side of the fish bowl. They were in the 6 to 8 category and ranged from mid 20痴 to lo 30痴. No real stunners. I picked up # 241 who was about 25 years old and had a decent looking face. I confirmed with U-Thai (the 叢imp) that she will do BBBJ. As far as I could tell he talked to the girl and ok壇 it. Of course, you can never tell because they are speaking to each other in Thai.

Once in the room, she was nice to begin with. She did the normal stuff. Like showering and soapy massage but no BJ in the tub. When asked, she said let us wait to do everything on the bed. Then proceeded to take a shower for herself for another 15 minutes including drying afterwards. It seemed like eternity. Finally, she came on the bed, and proceeded to do covered BJ. When I protested, she said she never does BBBJ. I have never gone to a soapie and not gotten a BBBJ. So, I was a little ticked but decided to go along. Her sex skills were too mechanical. The sex part was all done with condom which is the norm. And then she proceeded to do another shower and drying routine for 15 minutes. In all, I got about 1 minute of BBBJ and two minutes of covered sex for my money. I was so ticked off, I let her go 20 minutes early. Then she wanted a tip which I refused. I generally would tip 500 to 700 baht based on performance. But her performance and attitude did not warrant any tip at all.

Based on my experience, I would not go back again to J-49 and would recommend that others be careful of this place. I have heard from other mongers in BKK that my experience is not atypical. This place used to be really good but has gone downhill lately.

Please share if anyone has had a good experience there lately.

Asian Monger #2
09-14-05, 04:08
To all sifu,

I will be in Bangkok tommorow and will stay in Novotel in Siam square?? Any good massage parlour to introduce?? Both Body massage and Thai traditional massage.

Really appreciate your informationKiasi,
I being fellow countryman of your origin, take Alejandro66's advice and visit Baron's. Look for Noi. I know Baron's is good. FJ is on the menu for B1k~1.5K depending on your gratitude.

Have fun and report back. BTW, if you're able to communicate with the reception, please ask them if Beer is still working there. If not, try to ask Noi for Beer's whereabouts. Baron's is not so Farang or English friendly in terms of communication so you might find it difficult to communicate.

AM2