PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Bangkok Massage Parlors

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Popp Master
11-21-06, 20:36
I heard of a massage palour named Poseidon in BKK. Could anyone tell me where it is located, the price and the quality of the girls there.

Appreciate your advice very much.

Thank you.

Fun Times69
11-22-06, 05:16
I heard of a massage palour named Poseidon in BKK. Could anyone tell me where it is located, the price and the quality of the girls there.

Appreciate your advice very much.

Thank you.

Popp Master

Do a quick search through these pages and you'll find quite a few reports including a link to their website. Quality tends to be pretty high with a particular focus upon girls Thai's find most desireable (i.e. light skinned). Prices are higher than normal for a massage parlor.

As a newbie like yourself I would recommend that you come here, stay at Livingstones, and then pick the brains of those more experienced than ourselves to get the best bang for your buck. There are loads of people around that once you have a chat with them you'll feel much more confident about making the right choices about the right places for your own particular tastes.

Tea Boy
11-22-06, 13:48
A HJ is all feeling. Provided you can get a decent visual while the girl is giving a HJ, I don't mind this at all and maybe even prefer it, to a boring condom fukc.

Freeman 418,

I agree. I like to watch a girl's face when she is giving me a handjob. With a good performer you can see the concentration and sexual excitement in her face. When the spurting begins, the sly smile/pout/grimace (depending on the girl) is priceless.

Tea Boy

Traveler1234
11-23-06, 00:24
Many know this has been a favorite of mine for last 12 months. Unfortunately looks like things are going downhill - unfair to come to conclusion after one visit so jury is still out.

Went over yesterday, got their early, 4:25 and only 3 in fishbowl, although sideliners (aka models at higher price but service usually not as good) were plenty. Thought about leaving for Soi 33 and Akane as had dinner date with YiRen at 7 pm but said, what the hell.

Number 179, nice body, nice massage and bath, very relaxing. Unfortunately on the more important matters - she didn't perform well. Two pops after almost 10 days on the road....but I guess a HJ would have achieved the same objective. Funny - when I finished at 6:45, only 10 or so girls in fishbowel...where are they all?

Anyway, dinner w/ some local clients tonight, wonder if anything new for them to show me ;)

PS: on a separate note, met up with YiRen at Giotto Lodge for dinner and drinks, did a tour of the new construction and new rooms look good. And the new batch of girls at the bar were also nice!

Fielder
11-23-06, 01:08
I will be in BKK in March and I intend to visit Akane. But which one?

I want to indulge in the VIP treatment so which establishment will be best, Chitholm or 33?

Any experiences on what establisment offers the better service, rooms, and girls?

There are 2 websites for Akane showing different girls, which one is current?

On another note. The last time I was in BKK, I noticed a pink painted premisis
on the Silom Rd end Of Patpong 2. Any one know anything about it?

Retired Army
11-23-06, 08:27

The on one on Soi 33 seems to be the best. I have not been to the new one, but from what I have read on the thread neither have many others. Why don't you go and give us a report?

Retired Army
11-23-06, 08:28

Don't make your decisions based on the web site. Those could be models hired for the photo shoot.

Asaas
11-23-06, 09:41
1-is there any massage parlor that does anal fingering other than Akane?

Duniawala
11-23-06, 15:51
Don't make your decisions based on the web site. Those could be models hired for the photo shoot.
Actually, the last time I was there in October, about 50% of the girls were the same as on (soi 33) website. They have an album in the reception with the latest updates, but at 90%. I guess a couple of girls left very recently. However, the quality of the girls are quite good from the looks department (7s and 8s). My best experience was with a girl named Naomi.

Never been to the Chitlom one.

Giotto
11-23-06, 15:55
The on one on Soi 33 seems to be the best. I have not been to the new one, but from what I have read on the thread neither have many others. Why don't you go and give us a report?May I remind you...no, but please protect your frenulum sufficiently.

Giotto

Traveler1234
11-26-06, 11:31
Visited LB on Wed around 4:45 pm, NEP Thursday night around 10 pm. In both cases, fishbowel had very few to select from. I mentioned this to Giotto during drinks Sat night and he seemed to confirm that with exception of a Poseidon, this seems to be the case last few months.

Be curious what others have found - when I was here back in late May, it was not a problem.

As an aside, once again, be warned re Cupidity. Went to NEP with two locals and even then the taxi driver insisted on dropping us off at the cupidity entrance....we then went to second floor (NEP) and thus he didn't get his commission...

VinK
11-27-06, 04:11
Visited the Happy Times Massage on Suk 23 .. very near Soi Cowboy. Its off Suk 23 at the back.. kind of nice and discrete. They advertise a 1 hour oil massage as THB 350 on a big neon board. Walk in pick a girl.. most were sitting outside the store ( I went in at 8Pm which I guess was early). Got a really nice Thai girl.. I would say early 20's.. name she said was Angeline (and she said just like Angeline Jolie lol)..

An unimpressive massage and we had already agreed THB 500 for everything else.. Started of with some BBBJ and thathad me suitably aroused on with the cover and a few positions later.. round 1 over.. She then proceeded to continue her massage (which I must say had improved)... and I glanced at my watch and we were already 50 minutes into the 1 hour and was thinking ok I guess we are done.. and guess what, she asks ready for round 2. Why not. So another 20 minutes of fun and I was done. Tipped her a 200 THB and she said she didnt want it.. I insisted and was pretty much out of there.

M P Lurker
11-27-06, 12:55
<cut>
An unimpressive massage and we had already agreed THB 500 for everything else.. Started of with some BBBJ and thathad me suitably aroused on with the cover and a few positions later.. round 1 over.. She then proceeded to continue her massage (which I must say had improved)... and I glanced at my watch and we were already 50 minutes into the 1 hour and was thinking ok I guess we are done.. and guess what, she asks ready for round 2. Why not. So another 20 minutes of fun and I was done. Tipped her a 200 THB and she said she didnt want it.. I insisted and was pretty much out of there.
Its not absolutely clear why she rejected the 200 Baht. Could be she was happy with money already (seems a little unlikely but possible), or perhaps thought 200 Baht was a little insulting and was pissed off. I would have given her more for 2 pops (plus going overtime as well) but I may be wrong.

Perhaps others will be able to set me straight here because I am really unsure whats happening here.

Frimu
11-27-06, 19:18
In Chitlom,

Before and after the treatment - you can lie onto a plastic bed on which you get showered and washed, that's quite nice. They have more rooms in Chitlom and they are better separated, so you don't hear the moaning of other guests, although I don't mind. :-)

Regards,

Frimu

I want to indulge in the VIP treatment so which establishment will be best, Chitholm or 33?
Any experiences on what establisment offers the better service, rooms, and girls?

On another note. The last time I was in BKK, I noticed a pink painted premisis
on the Silom Rd end Of Patpong 2. Any one know anything about it?

Tokyohomeboy
11-28-06, 06:28
I went to Sazanka Korean Massage for the first time last satuday night. Here's my report. I arrived at 5pm and all the girls were busy. The friendly front desk guide gave me their card to call and book ahead. He recommended booking for Fridays and Saturdays. Decided to do dinner at nearby Bourbaon street but first looked at all the photos of available girls and reserved Mika for 6pm. Came back at 6pm, everythig's ready to go. Put all my pocket contents into the locker (you keep the key) and went with her. She was medium height, small frame, samll tits, but nice face. I took the 2 hour course although they have courses from 30minutes on. Course was in several parts, first came an assisted shower and massage. Shower was perfunctory; she did the work but didn't strip (foreshadowing the massage? You bet). The massage was just ok, but I admit that kind of swedish-style massage isn't my thing (much prefer deep tissue/trigger point massage). Was a little uncomfortable because I just finished dinner (note to self: eat afterwards next time). Next came the handjob. As reported elsewhere in the forum, a fantastic handjob. Lots of lube, lots of stroking between your balls and ass, playing/sucking on nipples. The only negative is she wouldn't take off any clothes nor let me grope her ass (I thought groping her ass was standard everywhere). After a very satisfying climax, went downstairs for a table shower and salt scrub. Another monger reported you should take the table shower fist and I will insist next time. Nive to lay down and get cleaned up. Then the salt scrub. I absolutely hated the salt scrub! My skin was really itching the whole time; if you have sensitive skin or a sunburn, do yourself a favor and skip this part when ordering. After rinsing off the salt, changed back into clothes and went downstairs to pay. Didn't tip because the girl wouldn't get naked or give a second shot despite my requests. An afterthought about FS. If you are going to try for FS here, save some baht in your clothes instead of putting it in the locker. You won't have access again until you leave and it would be very awkward to fumble through your bills in the lounge with everyone around. Being able to produce some baht and a condom in the massage room might work for you.

Overall, I like Akane better but that's just based on the fondling part; your mileage may vary.

Masum Timsah
11-28-06, 10:34
I was in Orange massage house on Saturday this week.

It was quite all right but actually no massage at all, she wanted to get finished very quickly. They tried this "new" warm gel massage, which they charged 600 THB. It feels for a second nice and hot but then the feeling is just like the oil itself.

She applied "pelvis massage" all over my butts, balls, and penis. She took of all clothes and wiped the gel off me. The award was 550 THB, all that I had with me.
I hope to try a hippier place today, hoping to report soon.

Masum Timsah

Fielder
11-29-06, 03:27
Curiosity has got the better of me, and I have to ask the more experienced members of the forum.

Whenever I get off the BTS at Sala Daeng, I get accosted by touts in Silom Rd offering girls of all types. The photos have not changed over the years. I have always ignored them and told them to PO when they become too persistant. Are these working for one establishment and if so where is it?

Or do they have contacts with all sorts of back street places?

Has anybody used them and what advice can be given.

Meaty
11-29-06, 07:40
...accosted by touts in Silom Rd offering girls of all types... Are these working for one establishment and if so where is it?....do they have contacts with all sorts of back street places?
The brochures of the MP's are usually ones located in the Embassy Massage area, same brochures as the ones you see on Sukhumvit touts, large commissions are paid to the chap who takes you there, and your bill is inflated to cover it. There is also a bar called Trade Wings next to Star of Light, TW is a hole in the wall place that pretends to be a bar, but in fact is just a place the girls sit whilst waiting for touts to bring idiots. Girls in TW cost 1,000 Baht for ST, this includes the girl, the Bar Fine, and the room, i'm sure you can figure out what the services will be like ! I popped in there to take a look a few months back, sat with my back to the bar watching the door, touts were bringing idiots in here in droves, it really was surprising to see, one guy walked in with his tout, I'd say early 20's, athletic looking Eurpoean chap, the guy gave the tout 2,500 baht for the deed, the tout only paid the mamsan 800 baht !
If you need a Thai tout bloke to find places in Bangkok then you must be walking around with your eyes closed ! My advice is to avoid them. Good Luck.

M P Lurker
11-29-06, 11:21
Whenever I get off the BTS at Sala Daeng, I get accosted by touts in Silom Rd offering girls of all types. The photos have not changed over the years. I have always ignored them and told them to PO when they become too persistant. Are these working for one establishment and if so where is it?
Has anybody used them and what advice can be given.
Touts are to be avoided. They are one of pet dislikes in Thailand.
This ISG Newgroup is going to give you far better advice than touts, unless horrible girls at horrible prices are required.

Pet Elix
11-29-06, 14:41
Next week I'll go with my boss.I wanna ask akane experts that this place has any HIV prove or not because my boss have panic and fear about disease but he like to suck pussy.

Silom
11-29-06, 16:13
Meaty. I don't mean to counter anything you are sharing here. When business is good I am sure "Trade Wings" is sucking off the fat. The noobs. Etc.

But when business is bad, say the kings be-day, Trade Winds [I believe that is actually the name] is always ready to get a punter a back room beer.

I don't visit there regularly, but I recognize the good they do for me when it is hard to find an open venue.

Not a flame and not contradicting anything you are saying. On a normal night I wouldn't pass through there door.

One love. Monger on.

Meaty
11-30-06, 03:01
...But when business is bad, say the kings be-day, Trade Winds [I believe that is actually the name] is always ready to get a punter a back room beer.....
oops ! You're right, it is called Trade Winds, i'm sure they are open on normally closed days, these people are very well connected, i'm not saying they're bad, just no talent inside and it's a place that touts bring punters to.
We're cool :)
BTW if you know of TW and you know how to find a drink on a holiday when everything appears closed, and you're not in Khao San Road, i'm guessing you have lots of other knowledge probably worth emparting, would be nice to see your Post count head skywards.

LexLuther
11-30-06, 03:30
Pet Elix,

I'm no doctor. But I have heard that the general consensus of medical opinion is that the chance of contracting HIV infection through oral sex is slight. I think both the sucker as well as the suckee would have to have open sores or some source of blood present. Many people seem to feel that the natural environment in the mouth (the saliva, pH, temperature, etc.) are not conducive to or don't promote the transfer (either way) of the HIV.

Some people suggest the use of a dental dam (such as Saran Wrap) in order to be 100% safe. But any pussy licking monger will prefer the taste of the real thing to the taste of plastic. And what in life is 100% safe. Hell you could be having straight missionary protected sex and get killed by a tidal wave.

Of course if you get near the crimson crease and it does not smell quite right, you may wish to rethink your next move. I think that this is often the result of yeast infection and no one wants to chance that being passed. I believe you can also contract certain bacterial infections. So insist on that pussy being quite clean and pleasant before eating it.

LexLuther

Silom
11-30-06, 16:20
Ok. Pass nana Plaza and head down toward the Thai Tobacco monopoly. Pass the Omni tower and start paying attention to the left hand side of the road.

Look for 'Naree Massage'. Seems like your typical 'above board' massage parlor. A couple thai hens sitting around clucking, the obligatory poodle prancing around, but we all know that all massage parlors can deliver the good stuff.

Ok, I am only recommending one massuese. Khun Joy. She is a delightful cutie that stands about 5 ft tall and has the most adorable voice ever heard. Her massage technique is excellent. Her hand job technique is exquisite, and I mean exquisite. She will also feel around the general area and play with anything that gets a reaction.

320 baht for an hour and I tip 500 baht. This is a great spot to dip into if you don't want the hassle of the whole scene.

Giotto
11-30-06, 20:42
Nearly forgot the last developments.

Angels (Soi 26) is growing, they openened more rooms in the building next to them (approx. 2 months ago). They broke through walls, that you can pass through within the building.

If I understood it correctly they have 31 rooms now, and more than 60 girls (!). That is definitely a lot.

After my frenulum incident I started my activities up again in Angels, and most of the experiences were excellent. The management is by far the best of all Oil massage places in Bangkok (that one I know).

The only disadvantage is that Angels is overrun by tourists, may be also due to my report. It is full - always. 31 rooms, and when you come there at 7 pm in the night customers are waiting for the next free room ! Unbelievable. Go early!!!

I still recommend it. And the customers in my hotel will still get the names of those ladies I had good experiences with. Sorry, I cannot publish that here, those girls would be booked for the next 6 months.

Thanks

Giotto

Old Thai Hand
12-01-06, 01:46
The only disadvantage is that Angels is overrun by tourists, may be also due to my report. It is full - always. 31 rooms, and when you come there at 7 pm in the night customers are waiting for the next free room ! Unbelievable. Go early!!!
Giotto

Why would anyone want to go to a place overrun with tourists, despite it being a good place? (I bet a good portion of them were Japanese). Why would anyone wait for a girl to finish - sloppy seconds, thirds and forths...yuccchhh!!!

Pet Elix
12-02-06, 04:22
Yesterday I went to Akane with my boss. My girl name Kumi is cool but my boss is not appreciate with his girl because service is not good and pussy smell is very bad His girl name Chihiro. I told him already that he is not supposed to suck her pussy but he like it hahaha. But I didn't tell him that I suck pussy too. My Kumi is very clean and taste good. Aha

Let's try it

Thanks again,

LexLuther

EDITOR'S NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed for editing to meet the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#postingguidelines).

Dust Off
12-02-06, 12:32
Can anyone give a report on Friend's Barber & Massage on Sukhumvit Soi 19?

Ganoosh
12-02-06, 16:15
Angels (Soi 26) is growing, they openened more rooms in the building next to them (approx. 2 months ago)...... The only disadvantage is that Angels is overrun by tourists, may be also due to my report. It is full - always.
Uhhhh, sure..... that, or could be that Angels advertises through its own website, and has print ads in G-Diary and Rakuraku magazines and their respective websites, not to mention there are a number of non-English websites that have Angels FRs posted.

http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html

Giotto
12-02-06, 16:21
Uhhhh, sure..... that, or could be that Angels advertises through its own website, and has print ads in G-Diary and Rakuraku magazines and their respective websites, not to mention there are a number of non-English websites that have Angels FRs posted.

http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/english01.htmlYeah, why do I write something here...for what.

I have seen it not only one time that massage parlours were overrun after a positive report from whomever. Without those reports you would hardly even find their websites.

Best example is Orient Massage, nearly unknown before mentioned in a local Bangkok website - and then here.

Try to go there now.

Btw, I referred to this report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=502333

Giotto

Jan Chris
12-02-06, 17:05

http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html

Are the girls in the pictures the ones you will find there?

Giotto
12-02-06, 21:04
Are the girls in the pictures the ones you will find there?Jan Chris,

no, that are the girls which worked there, when the specific massage shop took the pictures from the girls for their website :) .

Giotto

MrK
12-02-06, 21:50
I was in Bangkok recently and visited my favorite place "Darlings". I have been going there on every visit to Bangkok since 2002. I have been noticing a disturbing drop in quality and quantity in the last year.

I talked to one of the girls and she said people go to "other places" now.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy were all packed and still going strong.

LOS is my favorite place but Rio is a very, very close second.

Traveler1234
12-03-06, 03:31

Gone there twice in last 6 months, haircut is 200, w/ shampoo 300. Oil massage 400 and happy ending available if you want. I just go for haircut, regular massage as so many better places for pussy. Good service...no rip off.

Tip 20-50 for each service....they speak english, also lots of japanese and other foreign clientel.

Too Jaded
12-03-06, 04:16
btw, i referred to this report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=502333
giottogiotto, this is hands down one of the best reports i have read here. there is so much information rep001tered across so many threads that it is a daunting task to visit anywhere without falling into the newbie traps. but this post has everything you need for the mp scene to get what you want with minimal surprises.

awesome, and thanks! i can't wait to visit your lodge next month! and i will use your reports as a model to contribute back!

Fun Times69
12-03-06, 06:40
Are the girls in the pictures the ones you will find there?

Yes, but the photographer is very talented from my own experience. I went with S who on the site appears a virtual supermodel but she wasn't quite that although still rather fit. Service was poor though.

Giotto
12-03-06, 08:06
...I talked to one of the girls and she said people go to "other places" now.

Has anyone else noticed this?
MrK,

I noticed the same until the end of last year. But I observe that the place is this year picking up again. They now have some nice girls and good performers again.

"Other places", I think the girls are talking about the mushrooming Oil Massage Places. Was it basically Baron's in the beginning you can find them now everywhere along the Suhkumvit area. The competition is much higher for Darlings now.

Giotto

Marcusau
12-03-06, 15:02
Following Silon's advice, today I visited Naree and asked for Joy. She was interested to know who had referred her and I said a friend from Australia named Peter, which seemed to satisfy her curiosity. Bloody hell, if these girls knew the data we shared!

Anyways, Joy gave me a very relaxing massage which included a lot of "Hawaiian" style use of her forearms. After lots of teasing, which inluded some balls massage, she asked me which special I would like and I told her I would like a HJ. She mentioned that she offers everything except anal to nice customers but I was happy to proceed as planned. At my request, she took off her top to allow me to admire her perfect tits. It was not the best HJ I have ever had (my favourite ones have been in Bondi Junction in Sydney) but it was pretty nice, especially after I encouraged her to slow down a little. She took a lot of care and watched me intensely to gauge what was good for me. When I shot my load, she looked into my eyes and smiled, something I really enjoy.

I would recommend Joy and I will probably return next time I am in the Soi 4 area. She is a really sweet girl and deserves to be treated gently and with respect. Total cost B800 (including 500 tip) for one hour.

Happy trails!

Marcusau
12-03-06, 15:46
i should also report on my first tarawadee experience and my revisit to akane a few days ago.

first tarawadee. now this is a classy place. i was greeted by mr ting who escorted me to the two fishbowls while explaining the pricing structure. i narrowed my selection to the "star" girls in the b3,500 ("m" badge) to b4,000 ("s" badge) area. i asked the captain which girls did anal and he steered me towards s70, a real cutie with braces named fa. i don't know how to describe fa except to say she has an almost perfect body, still with teenie tits, and a beautiful face and personality. she took me upstairs to quite a nice room and started pouring the bath while we ordered drinks and got acquainted.

fa really is a sweetie and she was totally gfe during the entire session. into the bath for a thorough cleaning, during which time i made my special requests for two pops and anal. two pops was fine, with a tip ("up to you") but we were both terribly embarassed by the anal request, which she does not do. she offered to change girls at this stage but i decided that this would be grossly unfair to her, so off we went. after the bath we moved to the bed for a lovely bbbj. she positioned herself so i could gently finger her and she became quite wet. at her request, she put on the cap and rode my cowgirl. this was totally awesome! she closed her eyes, letting out the occasional cute moan, and rode me in a way which i can only describe as using me to masturbate. she gave me a combination of long, slow strokes, grinding and pump-fucking, all apparently aimed at her own pleasure. she even did my favourite for a while, the "thai squat", but her legs gave out and she returned to the rotating hip grind which she enjoyed the most. when she came, which was long and included all of the usual involuntary twitching and pussy convulsions, that sent me over the top! we collapsed and cuddled like lovers for a while.

after she removed the cap and gave me a quick wash, she gave me a thorough licking and eventually returned to bbbj. thanks to vitamin v, i recovered quickly and she capped and mounted me again. she needed to stop briefly for some lube this time, which did not surprise me due to the biology of female sexual arousal, then we proceeded around the world. cowgirl then reverse cowgirl, which was absolutely beautiful due to her perfect ass and the way she rocked her pelvis. we then rocked forward into doggy position, which was also awesome. she arched her back and used a variation of angles and thrusts until i finally popped again, totally exhausted. i beat her to the finish line this time, though i am ashamed to say that she was close but i got all sensitive and couldn't continue at this stage.

as i was leaving i approached mr ting and explained my displeasure at the embarassing issue of my anal request. he claimed that he was recommending the best service girl but i only half believe him. i advised him not to bullshit customers in such a classy place which otherwise offers incredibly good service before i left. total cost b5,000 (including b1,000 tip) for 90 minutes.

i also made a return visit to akane while i was in bangkok. i arrived late and chose manami for a one on one, which i had premeditated due to her great performance last time i was there. as the peep inn was busy, or maybe they keep those rooms for the threesome sessions, we went to the normal rooms upstairs. the funny thing is, she remembered me clearly from my last visit which was about two months ago. she gave me a great wash on the funny little japanese chair, including a hair shampoo, then we returned to the massage booth for an absolutely fantastic massage.

this girl is totally devoted to giving pleasure, has a great personality and unusually witty sense of humour, all of which i enjoy during an intimate massage session. i enjoyed the usual akane routine which included a thorough licking, rimming, light bbbj, anal fingering, cbj and slippery body slide. to my amazement, she actually used my shaft to masturbate herself to an orgasm which included intense staring into my eyes while she came. i should add that manami could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose which also makes her a rather passionate kisser, something i particularly enjoy. she then finished me off with a cbj. after i shot, she layed on me for a while and we chatted. total cost b2,600 (including 1,000 tip) for 90 minutes.

overall, two incredible experiences. despite the captain's little stunt i can definitely recommend tarawadee and joy was just delicious in every way. i give her 9/10, only because she avoided my attempts at dfk. i understand her choices with this level of intimacy but it was the only glitch in an otherwise perfect session. regarding akane, i also enjoy their style of service and manami is a maestro. again i would rate her service as 9/10 and the only reason she loses a point is because she is going dangerously close to making me fall in love! i also highly recommend akane. i have been there three times and each occasion has been a little different, special and great fun.

happy trails!

Richard Kopf
12-04-06, 00:38

Dust,

I have used Friends only once, while staying at Sheraton Grande. I looked through the website and didn't see too much I liked - I prefer thin, younger girls. The woman on the phone suggested a few but I pushed for more choices and finally chose a 22-24 year old.

She gave an excellent massage on the bed, which was much better than the sweaty, smelly, hard mattresses inhouse that most places offer. All I wanted was a massage and I wasn't expecting more - she even told me that some girls there do handjobs for 1000bt or more and I laughed. She said she had only done that once and that was because she got on so well with the guy.

After a great 2 hour massage (600bt), I told her she could keep doing that all day, as it felt so good. She told me that
I could 'buy her out' for the day by paying an extra 1000 and she would massae me as long as I wanted. She called the office and told them we would go in at night with the cash.

After another great 2 hours, she was massaging my neck, with my head in her lap, I got bit horny and started to touch her. She didn't object, so I continued. My towel was soon off and she was slurping away.

She was a very horny girl who seemed to enjoy the sex as much as I did. We stayed in bed until 9.00pm (She arrived at 2.30) and she told me that she wanted dinner. We went back to pay the boss the 1000 plus 600 for the initial massage and then for a crappy Japanese dinner and back to the hotel for another session. We were playing around until 4.30am, when she got a stomach cramp, probably from the bad sushi and she went home. She refused any money.

Sadly, I was leaving for Pattaya the next day so I didn't see her again that trip. We fooled around on webcam, with her happily masturbating for me when her sister wasn't home, but the next time I saw her, she let on that she was no longer at Friends, but at a massage place where she offered sex. She wanted 2500 from me, too. :( We had had a great time the last time so I invited her over but it wasn't the same feeling as before, because she was doing business, not having fun. She was very accepting of how much her personality had changed since I met her, but she said she enjoyed the money and has hardened herself to the work. Too bad, but it was fun the first time. I still see her online sometimes, but she is all business, these days.

Some pics of her..sorry no contact details.

Dust Off
12-04-06, 03:46
I don't want to cast a negative view on this great establishment, but just curious about what are the odds of picking up a STD, Hep B or Herpes from places like Akane that offer BBBJ and rimming as their main course and how do the girls protect themselves.

M P Lurker
12-04-06, 11:04
Some pics of her..sorry no contact details.
Seeing she looks so great, just the the name of last place she was last working would do! Not sure if you mean't you didn't know the details or didn't want to tell.

Ralph Kramden
12-04-06, 14:35
Marcusau Or Other Knowledgeable Monger

What your your recommendation for the best and most convenient way to get to Tarawadee? Please advise. I hope to try it at the end of the month.

Giotto
12-04-06, 16:22
Marcusau Or Other Knowledgeable Monger

What your your recommendation for the best and most convenient way to get to Tarawadee? Please advise. I hope to try it at the end of the month.Ralph Kramden,

Taxi, Petchaburi Road straight on. Cross Rhamkamhaeng Road and further straight on, Pattanakarn Road. It's then on the right hand side, inbetween Soi 44 - 46

Adress: No. 1 Pattanakarn Road , Soi 44-46 Suanluang
Tel : 0-2321-6666, 0-2321-6688

Giotto

RCA Knight
12-04-06, 20:01
About Tarawadee, almost all the website foto girls are no longer in the shop. I personally feel the level of the shop has gone down since its opening over 2 years ago. But still have a few better looking girls than Rachada or Petburi, the price is steep here so get a drink or order something to eat and take your time to choose. By the way the food here can be better tasting than the girls.

Big Paul T
12-07-06, 03:02
Can anyone recommend the numbers for some especially talented young ladies that work at Darling?

M P Lurker
12-07-06, 10:19
overall, two incredible experiences. despite the captain's little stunt i can definitely recommend tarawadee and joy was just delicious in every way. i give her 9/10, only because she avoided my attempts at dfk. i understand her choices with this level of intimacy but it was the only glitch in an otherwise perfect session.
i'm glad you were willing to give 9/10 despite the lack of dfk.
guys should realise that culturally thais have not always been into this sort of thing (tongue kissing), instead preffering to "hom gaem" (sort of cheek sniffing).
but many young modernised or western influenced girls may like kissing a lot.
my ex thai girlfriend was not into kissing in a really big way, but might do so when private, very relaxed, preferrably a little intoxicated.
also thai girls will be aware that kissing is a great way to catch viruses.
they may restrict themselves to kissing guys that they know really well and who might tell them if they have some virus.
as thais are sitcklers for cleanliness, hygene, and freshness, absolute care of mouth freshness is essential if we want girls to enjoy kissing us. guys with foul tabacco stenched mouths may miss out with some girls.
i use a tongue scraper to get rid of gunk and brush entire mouth carefully to try to ensure no mouth odours. this is because there is no igger turn-on for me than great kissing.

btw, mouth odours are usually much worse in older people.
young kids never seem to have bad breath.

GentleGiant22
12-07-06, 16:19
I called teen massage (think it was III) last night and asked for a girl. She wanted 7, 000b to stay until the morning.

Am I crazy or was she trying to rip me off? I think teen massage is full of con-artists.

Giotto
12-07-06, 17:38
Can anyone recommend the numbers for some especially talented young ladies that work at Darling?Big Paul T,

Yes, I can. Can you recommend some girls names or numbers of other massage places?

Giotto

1Ball
12-07-06, 18:23
G. good one
:D

Member #3200
12-08-06, 07:29
On my last full day in LOS i finally wanted 2 experience a "soapy" 1st hand,i was staying on soi 17 off of Petchburi Rd,my travelling buddy went 2 Harem's off of soi 41 the previous day so i grabbed a tuk tuk & the driver took me 2 a place further down the street on soi 41,drove past Harem's(i know he would b getting a kickback from the place).20-30 honies waiting 4 me 2 spend my money waving,flirting,blowing kisses,adjusting cleavage,the tout/young guy writes down 3500,i replied 1500-let the haggling begin,on more than 1 occasion i told him this farang is not a dumb farang who let the little head do the thinking & if he didnt budge off his 2500(final price?) & took my 2000 final price i would leave-the deal was done i picked my girl(Moo) & off we went.
it was the best $60 CDN i spent,she was girl #18 on my 13 day trip & all i can say is i wish they had soapy massages here in Canada,the whole experience was sooo pleasureable.
Next year when i go back i will be paying alittle more with soapies then the quantity i had on this trip

Steen22
12-08-06, 20:41
I don't want to cast a negative view on this great establishment, but just curious about what are the odds of picking up a STD, Hep B or Herpes from places like Akane that offer BBBJ and rimming as their main course and how do the girls protect themselves.You can get Hep B from Akane thats 100% I only been there one time. But I never forget, I get sik 6 month later and 14 days in hospital and no vork in long time. but now I can never get it again. Antistof

Marcusau
12-09-06, 06:37
Hi there Steen

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear of your misadventure; I hope you have made a full recovery.

I know this is very personal but do you recall the girl(s) you saw? I like Akane, as you can see in my posts, and I would like to avoid any Hep B positive exposure if it is still there.

Thank you in advance

You can get Hep B from Akane thats 100% I only been there one time. But I never forget, I get sik 6 month later and 14 days in hospital and no vork in long time. but now I can never get it again. Antistof

Steen22
12-09-06, 12:54
Hi there Steen

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear of your misadventure; I hope you have made a full recovery.

I know this is very personal but do you recall the girl(s) you saw? I like Akane, as you can see in my posts, and I would like to avoid any Hep B positive exposure if it is still there.

Thank you in advanceYes I am full recovery.Buth its me lives hottes chock.

I only get BJ no Rimning

Traveler1234
12-09-06, 14:51
I'm not so sure you can normally contract Hep B from bbbj....

More important, I've posted several times in past for everyone to get both their Hep A and Hep B vaccinations, and to keep them current (eg booster every 10 yrs). Both vaccines around for ages and no reason you're not protected....it should be like wearning a condom when you fuck!

Don't delay...

Merlin Magician
12-09-06, 15:48
I'm not so sure you can normally contract Hep B from bbbj....

More important, I've posted several times in past for everyone to get both their Hep A and Hep B vaccinations, and to keep them current (eg booster every 10 yrs). Both vaccines around for ages and no reason you're not protected....it should be like wearning a condom when you fuck!

Don't delay...

Please rest assured that if a lady has any bleeding gingivitis or any other sores which may exude body fluids like blood, one can surely contract Hep B or Hep A or C; or even other little nasties. ( and...the list goes on and on...)

SexWithSmile
12-09-06, 16:27
After an unexpected lonely night, I decided to visit Tulip during that quiet weekend afternoon, and simply try their threesome menu. The girl at the reception immediately called for M and F. Both looked nice in their mini-skirts, meaning that I did not have to argue to go down to the fishbowl and select other ones.

M is the most experienced girl, with the face of a slightly vicious Chinese mama-san, while F is the typical young Issan girl. After undressing, I noted several marks on their body. I guess for motorbike accidents, caesareans, whatever. But the butts were firm, especially the 2 pumpkins of M. I thought that I would reserve myself for a good doggie there, and my expectations were fully met.

The cost for the message. 2 hours, 2 girls. Is Baths 800 x 2. To avoid any unnecessary discussion when entering the room, I put on the table 3000 Baths and 4 condoms, so they know I was expect, and what is the price, and we avoid the "you want special service", "are you ready? , I'll get ready", "you want me or my friend? ". I shall pass the usual procedure, which other mongers did already describe eloquently. So, everything went: shower with blow-job, massage with blow-job, cow-boy ride by F, missionary for M, a little bit of oil massage, sucking the pussy of one while being blown or f. Ed by the other, fucking one and kissing the other or slowly rubbing her clit, moving my mouth from one tit to the mouth of the other and back to a pussy,. I just forgot the exact sequence. The usual. All in good atmosphere, both girls laughing when not moaning, and I shall just add 2 original features:

1) Special foot massage: M take my big toe and insert it in her pussy. It was quite pleasant (hoping I will not get a nastie as my toe was BB).

2) Don't let the girls massage you. It is much better that you massage them. They were quite pleased that I did that, so I started massaging M, putting some oil in my hands, and softly rubbing the neck, shoulders, back, moving slowly to that nice butt which started rhythmically moving up and down, then I gave her a little body-massage. F was watching interested, started to participate by putting oil around M's ass, and quickly help me to put a condom, and there we go (I guess I could have tried M's back road, but her pussy was so wet and pulsating that I decided to go for the traditional way). There was that fabulous doggie, which made me come a second time. Just watch out. When there is too much oil inside the vagina, the condom started to slid, but I retained it on time.

I have tried Eden before, but this one was quite superior for the attitude, fun, and spontaneity. I know that Eden girls pretend to be lesbians, but I found their games very mechanical. Here I did not have any after-thought. We are here for a goooddd party.

Now back to safety of Giotto's stable, there is that girl I met last time who will bring me to the Boss disco at 11 pm. I wonder how I shall perform after such a glorious afternoon.

Freeman 418
12-10-06, 02:33
You can get Hep B from Akane thats 100% I only been there one time. But I never forget, I get sik 6 month later and 14 days in hospital and no vork in long time. but now I can never get it again. Antistof

I don't understand how anyone can go mongering around SE Asia and not be immunized from Hep A, B and other stuff.. why not just play it safe and get shots before you go? There's really no excuse..

DanTheMan
12-10-06, 03:20
I knew u could get HEP B from rimming, but I thought you could get it only if you are the one doing the rimming. There you go.

Steen22
12-10-06, 23:31
I don't understand how anyone can go mongering around SE Asia and not be immunized from Hep A, B and other stuff.. why not just play it safe and get shots before you go? There's really no excuse..You can not be immunized from HepB.

So only condom can help Bj with comdom is not me hottes dream.

SexWithSmile
12-11-06, 11:58
Tulip has a booking system which worked, so I went back after having booked F & M again. M was waiting for me in the lobby, called F, they had made a special effort on the make-up, all laughing, back to same room, and this time I also put the lubricating cream on the table. With the condoms and the THB 3000. Just to see their reaction.

M was quite interested, so after a few preliminary shots in F, we covered ourselves of oil, start rubbing each other, M took the doggie position, asked F to put the cream in the backdoor, and moaned "day, day" (Thai words meaning "can, can"), so I did not need her to repeat it. She loved it till the brim, while F was watching quite interested. Later, back on classical missionary, superb second orgasm in M while sucking tits of F and my fingers in her pussy. Mmmm.

M promised that next time, she'll bring her vibrator to have more fun.

Conclusion:

- Tulip is simple, but quite hygienic and spot clean. No cockroaches. Even their toilet is perfect;

- Girls are also hygienic, so I'll trust my hepatitis A and be vaccination and Listerine and let me go for BB blowjobs (BTW, it is hepatitis see for which there is currently no vaccine). Girls also are quite pros in using condoms, so I trust them more than a drunk freelancer, and with the right amount of oil and practice they make you easily come. Although I agree their pussy has lost the tightness that we can expect for a typical Thai girl.

- Total cost of US$ 120 without hassle, trouble, and while keeping GFE. Perfect service in shower and dressing/undressing of our clothes, totally honest, they don't play games like watching TV or complaining "may sabay", "you boum boum too much, must pay for doctor", "why you like my friend more? ".

Back to Giotto's place. I suggest he puts on his restaurant menu a "special recovery dish". I know that I must still follow his recommendation of Orient and Darlings.

M P Lurker
12-12-06, 09:40
Overall, two incredible experiences. Despite the captain's little stunt I can definitely recommend Tarawadee and Joy was just delicious in every way. I give her 9/10, only because she avoided my attempts at DFK. I understand her choices with this level of intimacy but it was the only glitch in an otherwise perfect session. Regarding Akane, I also enjoy their style of service and Manami is a maestro. Again I would rate her service as 9/10 and the only reason she loses a point is because she is going dangerously close to making me fall in love! I also highly recommend Akane. I have been there three times and each occasion has been a little different, special and great fun.
I tried Tarawadee. Was having trouble selecting a girl when suddenly Look- Taan (sounds like look-darn), number Q-17 (Q is 2nd tier in the price structure), walked in. I selected her immediately, ignoring the cheerperson Oscar's previous recommendations. She had nice lips and very nice bouncy tits (good size but not huge - B cup). Was fabulous in every way. Could not fault her at all. Quite naughty in the bath.
Face 8 (silicon nose but looks good), Body 9, Nice kisser 8, Sex 8, Oral 9 Fun&sexuality 9, height medium short, age 26.
She received a phone call from her friend Joy from Q section, so could be the same Joy mentioned above.
She didn't complain even though apparently was a bit sore after a Farang for double session 4 hours, immediately followed by me for another 2 hours.
Warning - Not all the girls at Tarawadee will be this good, so best of luck when making your choice.
Some cheerpersons sometimes bullshit and recommend duds in my experience.

Tokyohomeboy
12-12-06, 10:02
You can not be immunized from HepB.

So only condom can help Bj with comdom is not me hottes dream.You can absolutely get vaccinated for Hepatitis B. Vaccination for Hepatitis A and B is recommended by the US CDC for everyone, not just mongers. It's Hep C only that has no vaccine.

Ralph Kramden
12-12-06, 15:59
Mick Licker

I enjoed your witticism "cheerperson", which is more imaginative than my previously used "pimp" and "mama".

Phantomtiger2
12-12-06, 20:13
You can absolutely get vaccinated for Hepatitis B. Vaccination for Hepatitis A and B is recommended by the US CDC for everyone, not just mongers. It's Hep C only that has no vaccine.

Absolutely correct as I didnt understand how he got the info that Hep B had no vaccine as this had been around for a long time now. It's a 3 shot procedure to be immunized for Hep B.

Also note that theres also a Hep D (or E)?out there now but not as much written about it--no vaccine for this either.

PT

Steen22
12-13-06, 17:00
You can absolutely get vaccinated for Hepatitis B. Vaccination for Hepatitis A and B is recommended by the US CDC for everyone, not just mongers. It's Hep C only that has no vaccine.Same Same you gan also get vaccinated for malaria but?

Traveler1234
12-13-06, 19:32
Same Same you gan also get vaccinated for malaria but?

Steen

Not sure of your point(s).

Hep B vaccine has been around for over 20 yrs and is well documented to provide protection against Hep B; vaccinations are somewhere in the 90-95% success range (maybe higher now). The first product was made from blood plasma but due to fear of contamination (this is when HIV and AID become well known), a new formulation using yeast (yes, baker's yeast) to create a DNA vaccine was developed.

Asia historically had the one of the highest rates and since mid 80's most asian countries vaccinate all newborns....so that in the span of last generation+, incidence has declined dramatically. It is now also required for newborns in the states (not sure about western europe but assume yes), just like MMR, polio, etc.

Hep A is newer, less than 10 yrs old but same documentation and proof.I do not believe it is yet required for newborns .

I'm actually in the pharma business and been personally/professionally involved in establishing national vaccination programs throughout Asia since mid '80's. To suggest that neither work is absolutely wrong and untrue.

As far as malaria, I know of no vaccine for the same.....

Phantomtiger2
12-13-06, 20:31
As far as malaria, I know of no vaccine for the same.....

Traveler 1234 is correct. No vaccine available for malaria (it is being looked into but no results yet) so as Traveler pointed out, I am also not sure where Steen is getting his medical info. for both Hep B and malaria.

For those interested, China is the main hotbed of Hep B infections right now and problem is alot of Chinese immigrants (legal and illegal) are carrying and spreading Hep B to the west.

PT

Merlin Magician
12-14-06, 02:17
Try to get doses of quinine sulphate for the malaria. If not, drink a lot of Tonic water; it is quinine soda.

M P Lurker
12-14-06, 15:13
Try to get doses of quinine sulphate for the malaria. If not, drink a lot of Tonic water; it is quinine soda.
Quinine is a very ancient and now quite ineffective profilactic to malaria in some places.
Some malaria is now resistent to Quinine (Cloroquin and Malaprim was prescribed many years ago).
Then came Fansidar which was evetually taken away after bad side effects.
Then daily doses of doxycycline anti-biotics was prescribed.
Malaria evolves/mutates and out flanks each treatment in turn.
China found a crop "Artemisinin" that produced a much better treatment for those that had Malaria already, but this was kept secret by China for many years. Herbal Artemether tablets. Eventually a synthetic similar alternative was developed.
Today I believe that Insect repellent is recommended and of course sleeping nets in bad areas. Better versions of Quinine like Mefloquine (brand name: Lariam) and atovaquone/proguanil may be recommended.
Prophylaxis varies greatly by region and levels of malarias restistance to certain drugs.
A good web site (searched on "Malaria medicine" and "Malaria cure")
http://www.traveldoctor.co.uk/malaria.htm

If actually catch Malaria, important to treat very promptly with one of the modern medicines possibly based on Artemisinin, but treatment varies depending on the type of malaria. So need to see the right doctor obviously.

See also http://www.paho.org/English/DD/PIN/pr060120.htm for artemisinin treatment info.

M P Lurker
12-15-06, 14:50
I also agree with Asian Traveler 2 that many places often offer a disappointing selection of 20 to 30 girls at most. The exceptions may be Chaophya II and Cupidy. I have never been to Poseiden, which may have a large selection in all of its floor of venues. Other than that, I would be interested in other information too.
If Cupidy has close to 50 girls and 2nd floor has close to 50 girls, and more on 6th floor Delilah, then you are close to 100 girls all up, but only Friday/Saturday (Monday was quiet), but the prices vary a lot. 2nd floor has some stunning girls but they seem to insist that Westerners pay 1000 Baht more than Thais (even though I speak Thai well and did not ask the price) which seems excessive. However side line girl Bam was so beautiful, I went with her anyway (prices as high as Tarawadee but girls just as beautiful also). At Cupidy (1st floor) low end price I struggle to find girls beautiful to my taste.
Bam later explained that westerners must pay a lot more because they have big cocks and frequently do damage to the girls (with Thais this is infrequent).
Bam is a Chaingmai/Rayong cross with a small face, cute little nose, luscious big lips, expansive tits (large B or small C cup) that bounce around beautifully and are wider than her body, very curvy and everything completely natural.
No Tats, no piercings, no smoking, everything just naturally perfect.
Bam's English was a little strange with some confusing words so I asked to stick to straight Thai with me rather than a weird Thai/English amalgamation.
Anyhow Bam was so beautiful and so wanton in bed that I quickly forgot the extra 1K Baht. She was worth every 'penny'. She kissed beatifully which got me hot for it. Then lay back and pulled hers knees up to her chest which opened her pussy exposing all the beautiful pink as if to say "please lick me out now". I obliged with alacrity. She was slow to make it but eventually I was swamped by a rush of slightly salty come juice.
She licked my balls beautifully but her CBJ was fine but not to super standard.
She was also a very enthusiastic fuck and really showed that she was totally into it. Never complained about anything. I tried every different angle to get all the best visuals to go with the feeling. One of the very best GFE experiences with a stunning P4P girl.
I couldn't ask for more.
Needless to say I will probably be back after her often and quickly forget the other massage venues. The wickedness of my recent trip to Eden Club just cannot compare with the class of this girl and the special feeling.
Its really not the venue that matters its just the girl that you really like that makes the all important difference.
Don't really want to post her photo in case she finds out.
Scores for Bam:
Face: 9+
Body: 10 (wide tits maybe to C cup)
English: 6
Fun: 9
GFE: 10
French Kissing: 9
Blowjob: 7
Sex: 9

SexWithSmile
12-17-06, 10:36
The excitement in searching for new experiences remains in the unexpected outcome, sometimes great, sometimes poor. But I found that sometimes, a little routine where results are known in advance is just what I need for my Sunday afternoon, after sampling Guitto's scrambled eggs. So I went back for my weekly pilgrimage to Tulip, and ordered my favorites again, M & F.

There were some novelties in the act:

- M had brought her vibrator - not one of those big willies, but a small clitoris excitor. I am not used with those - it's not as easy to handle during a 69 as the traditional willies. She will have to teach me.

- During the orgasms, they are not shy in kissing each other tits - that of course IS exciting, especially when you see them doing this during a doggie.

- They are actually quite good in boddy massaging with oil, something I did not have time to appreciate before.

You can barfine them - 1000 THB each for the night each after 9:00 pm. Obviously it is more expensive than Cow-Boy, and you get girls with a lot of mileage, already used during the day and who are not stunners, but all the mongers will agree that the pampering is much better... and with the right chemestry they can be a lot of fun.
BTW, the mamasan at Tulip IS good looking in her mini-skirt. Did anyone try one of those at a massage parlor? Let's not dream, this must be beyond our league.

Happy mongering.

M P Lurker
12-17-06, 12:21
Tried Darling a few days a go.
I was surprised when the warning bell rang thinking we had 2 hours, but actually only 1.5 hours (please note Giotto).
So I got no massage at all after taking time to fill the bath, long naughty bath and a good sex workout.
1.5 hours is not really enough.
So my recommendation:
Have your oily massage first while the bath is filling (take a shower and get clean at your hotel before going to Darling).
Then bath (not too slowly) and then still have time for the sex play.

M P Lurker
12-19-06, 12:35
I have been around Thailand off and on (unfortunately more off than on) for many years, but the erotic body slide massage still has enough attraction for me to want one occasionally.
I used to frequent Chapraya II (Sri Ayuthaya Road close to Ratchaprarop road) but while in its hey day had 100 girls, its been in decline. The body slide section has but a few girls and mostly chubby to my taste.
My last body slide there was July 2005 with a fab slim girl (1800 Baht) but she doesn't work there anymore.
So this leaves me to choose between Mona Lisa, Cupidy, and Chaopraya I.
Perhaps another reader can offer some great alternatives.
All 3 of them have a problem the the "cheer persons" may try to extort a high price, although I don't seem to have problems at Mona Lisa or Chaopraya 1.
Rule #1 - Don't arrive in a Taxi.
Arrive by Taxi somewhere very close by.
Mona Lisa is easy walk East on North side of Petchburi road from Petchburi underground station.
Chaopraya 1 is very close indeed to PhayaThai Hospital (or Phaya Thai BTS station)
I have only ever stayed at Cupidy once after looking several times due to ladies not to my liking and overly aggressive "cheer" staff.
Today went to Chaopraya 1 which has several pretty girls.
Oridinary girls all do body slide massage (1800 Baht was my price) and sideline girls a bit dearer but no body slide.
In order to avoid being ripped off, do not ask the price. Act like you know the place well and simply choose your girl. Then just say that it cost you 1800 Baht last time or simply just hand over 1800 Baht at the counter. If they still are giving problems, add that you go to Chaopraya II regularly where price was a standard 1800 Baht and that you can easily walk out and just down the road to Chaopraya II.
I chose Nui, and while she had a couple of abnormal restrictions, was still thoroughly enjoyable. Very nice swaying arse with sexy tan marks. So I would certainly return.
When I want a real stunner (at a higher price and no body slide), I will probably go to Entertainent Plaza 2nd floor (Cupidy is on 1st floor) or Delilah for the super stars. EP 2ndFl does have just a few body slide girls at times.
Tarawadee had some nice girls too, but no better than EP 2ndFl and prices similarly high. So Tarawadee will probably lose out just because further to travel.
P.S. If the cheer person gives you help and turns out to be good advice, I give them a tip of maybe 100 Baht. If I don't like the cheer person or get told bullshit, no tip of course. Mostly if I don't know the cheer person and don't trust them, I don't take any notice of the advice. Can be fed utter bullshit is quite possible.

Tokyohomeboy
12-22-06, 13:22
I was in Bangkok this Wednesday and couldn't get a cab at Central Chitlom mid-afternoon. What to do. Walk half a block to Akane! I took the S-3P massage course where you start out with one girl of your choosing and a second (not of your choosing) comes in for the last 45 of the 90 minutes. Looks-wise, mostly 6-7s. I went with Rika, who was flirting and seemed happy and had big breasts. It was a great choice as she gave me a great GFE. They have copied the idea of having you lock all your belongings in a locker downstairs before you start. Then up to the room to strip and head for the shower. It was my first time with Rika. She helped me off with my clothes with lots of caressing and light kissing. Once stripped, I thought I would see how genki she was and unhooked her bra. No problem she took it off and we went for a table shower. Very nice with a lot of anal atttention by both of us. She has her finger up me and I had my hand in her panties until she said "You want me to take off? " and pulled them down. This is usually a contentious point when you're going for HJ, with lots of NO and requests for more money but not with her. Back up in the room she gave a so-so massage with lots of attention to ass (some nice rimming), balls and once flipped on my back, my cock. Lots of kissing and hugging too, including a little tongue. She then went off to pick up some warmed lotion and poured it liberally, climbed on the table and slid around. Was happily lying on my stomache her caressing my shoulders when girl number 2 came in. No Hello,,, just a smile when I turned my head back to look and them straight into aggressive rimming and balls licking. She got in deep and was very eager. Letting Rika fully wash me before no doubt helped out. Once more on my back and we work towards the finish, but slowly. My legs were pulled back for some more rimming, then CBJ by girl 2 while Rika sucked/played with my nipples. After a while they switched. It's hard for me to cum from CBJ, so had them finish with HJ. Nice and slow, they both took turns and were giggling and cuddlin me when not working. Finished with Rika working my nippples and number 2 taking it on her tits, which she lightly rubbed in and then wiped off. Both girls then lay on the table with me and cuddled for a few minutes. Went with Rika for a stand-up shower and then got dressed. Total cost just 1700 baht. Highly recommend Rika but be nice to her. She's there to make money but she still wants you to have a good time too.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

NicFrenchy
12-23-06, 10:37
Against all odds I found myself in Cupidy again. It is my second visit and the first one did not leave a very good impression!

First thing that hit me was the amount of ladies: I counted 47 in the FB and 31 on the Sofas (78 girls total).

I sit on the sofa right in the middle facing the FB and order a Beer. Papasan sits beside me and I tell him that I want to take my time (no problem, he tells me to wave him over once I am ready to talk). The sofas are all occupied by Farangs. Now I read earlier someone was implying that this is a Farang Joint and I can understand why they would have such an impression: Farangs (Japanese included) take their time to choose their girl and all sit in the sofas so when you walk in Cupidy, 90% of the people you see sitting sipping on their drinks are Farangs. I stayed there a good 15 minutes looking at every one of them girls and while I was looking, there must have passed 20 Thai Customers. The Thai do not sit and Drink like we do, they approach the FB, choose, point and go up for their session (all under 30 seconds). They pass through so quickly that they almost go unnoticed. I had my eye on a cute TG that looked bubbly and waving so I called up Papasan.

He asked me a few questions to check the "temperature" and quote the Rate. (basically, to see if I was a sucker or not). Asked where I was from and Where was my hotel, but when I told him I lived and Worked in BKK and have been to Cupidy already last month (which was a lie) he asked me which Girl I had and told him she was not in the FB at the moment.

He sat and asked me what I was looking for: Slim, Fat, big ass, big tits, old, young, tall? (his words, not mine) then recommended one that looked like a LB but I pointed to the one I had my eye on and asked him: same price jai mai? He said yes (without even asking me what I paid).

Funny that the TG I picked started to touch a few of her friends with the tip of her fingers (as if she was spreading the "Good Luck". TGs and their beliefs.). Arriving at the counter Papasan looked at me as if "so what rate? " grabbed a calculator and typed 1, 800 to which he agreed (Praise BTF for all the priceless info). I give him 2000 and he says: 200 baht for me. I told him: "I don't think so. You get tip IF the girl is good and AFTER the session" so he did not insist.

My TG joined and we head for the Elevators. Small talk and we get into the Room. Prepare the bath and we start to fool around right there. I fondle her breasts and FK. She grins and asks me you like my tits? Yeah baby I do! She grabs my cock which is already hard and she smiles. "because you hansum" I tell her. We hop in the bath and she starts to wash me while I still caress her "relax" she whispers. "lot of time for you to happy me" (didn't really get it but was funny). I lay back and relax in the bath. Let her do her thing.

The inflatable mattress is a little smaller than I imagined and cramped against the wall opposite the bath tub (not enough space to my liking. Wash and slide Starts but unfortunately, it's not as nice as I have imagined it. I had all these expectations and was left with a little bitter taste in my mouth. She worked hard on the soapy mattress though.

Onto the bed and she quickly joins me, she lays naked beside me and starts DFK, stroking my cock she goes down licking my nipples, belly button and going down for the balls and ass. She licks the shaft a little then reached for a Rubber. CBJ was soso and I flipped her for some 69. "I don't like" she mutters. Well honey, "I like" so turn around. Reluctantly she gives up her pussy and resumes her average CBJ. After a few minutes she is enjoying the licking. She completely stopped the BJ and applied her full pussy onto my face, I had my tongue out and she was going up and down pleasuring herself.

Once done she mounted on top and started riding me, few minutes and then on to Missionary and Doggy finish. She said she enjoyed herself but from My end, I've had much better screws in other MPs.

Back in for a final shower and out of the Room. Now I left 100 for the Room attendant and I saw she took it along with the 1000 tip I gave her. I told her that the 100 was for the Cleaner and she said yes, she will just bring it to the Desk. She did but I noticed the Desk lady gave her back 50 in change. I was puzzled and asked why only 50? She replied "50 for room, 50 for me". I told her No and to go back give the 50 to the desk which she reluctantly did. (Dammit, she just got 1000 tip and is greedy enough to steal 50 from the maid? Wtf? ).

Left the place and walked up to Entertainment Plaza to look at the ladies there. Nothing better than in Cupidy.

Bottom line: the inflatable mattress isn't as good an experience as I thought it would be. But saw enough nice ladies this time to make the trip back.

I still prefer Oilys

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Vizinian
12-23-06, 21:51
I can second the experience of Tokyohomeboy at Akane Chitlom. I was there in 2/06, and picked Rika for the Fashion Massage with Lip Service by mistake. I had been there several times before and each time had used Erika - a short, very cute girl who I don't believe works there any longer. On the last day of my 3 weeks in Bkk, I had called ahead to book time with Erika, and the papasan took my order. When I got there, I went through the usual scenario of being led to the couch in reception, having my shoes taken off for me, and being brought a complimentary drink. One of the Akane girls attending to me, (who turned out to be Rika) then took me by the hand upstairs to begin the process, and led me to the shower room. She was definitely cute and curvaceous, with a mischievous, sexy, playful attitude about her. I thought that she was just going to bath me before Erika came in to take over, but since she was definitely appealing to me, I went along to see what was developing. The twist in this story is that the papasan had mistaken my request for "Erika" as my asking for "Rika", but it certainly was a fortuitous error, as Rika turned out to be much better IMHO opinion than Erika, who was quite good herself! Unlike Erika, Rika's English was essentially non-existant, but I can speak enough Thai so that we could have a basic conversation. Like Tokyohomeboy's experience, Rika had no qualms about getting nude quickly, and letting my hands have free rein of her plentiful curves. She seemed quite confident in her body, and to me, that was a big turn-on. During the massage, she really put a lot of herself into the sensuality of the process, and kept pushing her wonderful breasts into my mouth as she was rubbing her entire body over mine when I was face-up. P4P girls' moans and noises usually are a big turn-off for me, but Rika certainly added to the experience by her vocalizings, even though they were probably part of the act. For the big finish, even though I am not usually a fan of the CBJ, Rika definitely elevated it to its highest form. She worked her mouth and hands in perfect synchronicity, while still feeding me her tasty tits as I played with her pussy. After I came, she attentively cleaned me up, and led me back to the shower room, where she once again let me play with her body as I washed her from head to toe after she finished with me. All in all, she is not the prototypical Bkk stunner by any means, but she is very cute, an adept professional who hides the seams of the business part well to give hints of a GFE, and the playful sexy side her her outshines all the starfish-types in some of the massage places. Even though FS was not part of this encounter, it was still highly erotic and satisfying all the same, and possibly she is up for more outside of Akane. I wonder - has anyone had any experience with her, or for that matter, any Akane girls outside of the establishment?

RCA Knight
12-23-06, 22:06
Quote Snookynic<<Dammit, she just got 1000 tip and is greedy enough to steal 50 from the maid? Wtf? ).>>

I don't like to give advice on the tipping, its people's freedom, but again I will confirm that 1000 bahts tip is way too out of line in Thai Standards to almost rediculous extent.

An office lady in BKK makes 6000-8000 a month. Upcountry about 3000-5000 a month. Daily wage in BKK about 200-300 bahts. Upcountry 150-200 a day.
1000 bahts is 5 day of 8 to 6 work wages in Thailand. So these soapie girls are making at least 10 to 20 times more money than the normal working ladies.

At most 100-200 tip for a good provider is way enough to encourage the good service in Thailand. Almost all Thai clients do not give a baht of tip, so girls do not expect any tip from local clients. Because so many foreigners give tip in rediculous extent, a pattern that has happened now in so many shops that girls now wants and expect big tips from all foreigners regardless their service. I think its good for the market to tip accordingly, or adopt no tip custom like at saunas in China that make things easy, because we have to remember that these girls are making much more money than the most company executives already.

Freeman 418
12-25-06, 05:44
I agree with this.. went to Cupidity in June/July.. took 2 girls- one from Isaan (newbie) and another longer-term BKK one.. gave each 500bt, which I thought was overly generous (I'm decent, clean, D&D free etc.).. the newbie was overjoyed with it.. the other (older) one was very bitchy about this, complaining all the way back down the lift, which was irritating-- let's face it, there's always going to be a push for more, it's their job and that's the name of the game.

Handing over 1000bt tips is a bit ridiculous considering another 1000bt purchases another whole 2 hour episode..

Quote Snookynic<<Dammit, she just got 1000 tip and is greedy enough to steal 50 from the maid? Wtf? ).>>

I don't like to give advice on the tipping, its people's freedom, but again I will confirm that 1000 bahts tip is way too out of line in Thai Standards to almost rediculous extent.

An office lady in BKK makes 6000-8000 a month. Upcountry about 3000-5000 a month. Daily wage in BKK about 200-300 bahts. Upcountry 150-200 a day.
1000 bahts is 5 day of 8 to 6 work wages in Thailand. So these soapie girls are making at least 10 to 20 times more money than the normal working ladies.

At most 100-200 tip for a good provider is way enough to encourage the good service in Thailand. Almost all Thai clients do not give a baht of tip, so girls do not expect any tip from local clients. Because so many foreigners give tip in rediculous extent, a pattern that has happened now in so many shops that girls now wants and expect big tips from all foreigners regardless their service. I think its good for the market to tip accordingly, or adopt no tip custom like at saunas in China that make things easy, because we have to remember that these girls are making much more money than the most company executives already.

Marcusau
12-26-06, 08:50
Merry Christmas everyone! I will be returning to Bangkok next weekend and I am wondering if anyone knows a place where I can have a 3some session with an experienced girl and a trainee. I have done this once in Australia and it was an interesting experience.

Thank you in advance. Happy trails!

M P Lurker
12-26-06, 12:19
Merry Christmas everyone! I will be returning to Bangkok next weekend and I am wondering if anyone knows a place where I can have a 3some session with an experienced girl and a trainee. I have done this once in Australia and it was an interesting experience.

Thank you in advance. Happy trails!
This can happen very easily.
My Bangkok Thread re Shark bar was like that.
I would go with the experienced/enthusisastic one again.However I would not bother with the trainee next time as didn't know how to move or do anything much.

Giotto
12-26-06, 15:13
I was in the Cupidy / Plaza Entertainment Complex on Sunday, 10 days ago. Arrived around 4 pm.

I first walked through the carpark to Cupidy. I just looked around, approx. 40 girls there, 8 – 10 sideliners. I did not see anybody who could have convinced me to stay and try. My target was Plaza anyway.

I then walked into Plaza Entertainment, 2nd Level. 2 Groups of sideliners there, plus the fish bowl. Prices THB 2,000.00 for the fish bowl, THB 3,000.00 and 4,200.00 for sideliners.

In the fishbowl 3 girls. Plus approx. 15 sideliners, all together not more than 20 girls. Nothing special for my taste.

I decided to visit the 6th floor, the lounge, with the top side liners (THB 4,700.00). Nice arrangement upstairs, with all the couches, the piano, huge space – and 3 girls. This asian style girls, a little bit more weight, bigger breasts, white skin.

I had decided to suffer for the forum, and to try this category that day. So I choose one of those 3 girls, and off we went to the room. Rooms ok, TV, bath tub, bed, quality higher than Darling and lower than Poseidon.

Bath: I found out that the girl had silicon tits. Action in the bath tub was not very exceiting.

After the bath she directly wanted to finish the job, tried a lot to make me happy, but after she started mourning without me touching her I immediately realized that all that was a nice movie. That simply killed my desire to go ahead, and I asked for a massage.

The massage was soft, some massage knowledge was there, average, and after 20 min. the massage was finished and I was asked to take a shower.

I looked at her, a bit surprised, how fast 2 hours for THB 4,700.00 can be over, but I did not really want to stay longer. Shower – Good bye. NO TIP, not a single baht.

It was my first visit there, and I don’t want to give an early judgement here, but my first impression is:

- if a girl can shorten a session and the management accepts that the place is for sure not one of the best managed

- if the girls cost THB 4,700.00 and perform like this this place will not have a lot customers on the longer term

I prefer Darling (by far) for the service – I never had a lousy experience like this there. The quality of the rooms are also not that excellent that I would recommend the place because of that. Both quality of girls, service and rooms cannot compete with Tarawadee - in my point of view the difference is huge!

As I mentioned – it was my first experience in that place, may be I only picked the wrong girl. But I was definitely not impressed, and the rip-off comments on this place came strongly back to my memory.

I will give it a second try, when I am back in BKK

Giotto

Nuff Said
12-26-06, 23:17
G, that 6th floor was on my list too check out,thanks for taking one for the forum : ) remind me to buy you a drink when i arrive next month.

I was in the Cupidy / Plaza Entertainment Complex on Sunday, 10 days ago. Arrived around 4 pm.

I first walked through the carpark to Cupidy. I just looked around, approx. 40 girls there, 8 – 10 sideliners. I did not see anybody who could have convinced me to stay and try. My target was Plaza anyway.

I then walked into Plaza Entertainment, 2nd Level. 2 Groups of sideliners there, plus the fish bowl. Prices THB 2,000.00 for the fish bowl, THB 3,000.00 and 4,200.00 for sideliners.

In the fishbowl 3 girls. Plus approx. 15 sideliners, all together not more than 20 girls. Nothing special for my taste.

I decided to visit the 6th floor, the lounge, with the top side liners (THB 4,700.00). Nice arrangement upstairs, with all the couches, the piano, huge space – and 3 girls. This asian style girls, a little bit more weight, bigger breasts, white skin.

I had decided to suffer for the forum, and to try this category that day. So I choose one of those 3 girls, and off we went to the room. Rooms ok, TV, bath tub, bed, quality higher than Darling and lower than Poseidon.

Bath: I found out that the girl had silicon tits. Action in the bath tub was not very exceiting.

After the bath she directly wanted to finish the job, tried a lot to make me happy, but after she started mourning without me touching her I immediately realized that all that was a nice movie. That simply killed my desire to go ahead, and I asked for a massage.

The massage was soft, some massage knowledge was there, average, and after 20 min. the massage was finished and I was asked to take a shower.

I looked at her, a bit surprised, how fast 2 hours for THB 4,700.00 can be over, but I did not really want to stay longer. Shower – Good bye. NO TIP, not a single baht.

It was my first visit there, and I don’t want to give an early judgement here, but my first impression is:

- if a girl can shorten a session and the management accepts that the place is for sure not one of the best managed

- if the girls cost THB 4,700.00 and perform like this this place will not have a lot customers on the longer term

I prefer Darling (by far) for the service – I never had a lousy experience like this there. The quality of the rooms are also not that excellent that I would recommend the place because of that. Both quality of girls, service and rooms cannot compete with Tarawadee - in my point of view the difference is huge!

As I mentioned – it was my first experience in that place, may be I only picked the wrong girl. But I was definitely not impressed, and the rip-off comments on this place came strongly back to my memory.

Giotto

M P Lurker
12-27-06, 08:33

<cut>

Giotto
Giotto,
4PM maybe a little bit too early unless on Friday/Saturday.
I can thouroughly recommend 'Bam' 332 on Plaza 2nd floor side-line with very nice wide B-cup real tits. So good, I saw her 3 times recently. Unfortunately she is not there every day.
But guys on a tight budget can forget it. These stunning girls are not cheap.
But I don't care. I am a sucker for a GFE experience with a stunning girl. She even invited me to go and see the house she was building for her and her mother. But I was a bit shy given she is rather too young (20 I think).

I posted her pic in photo gallery not so long ago.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=542291&postcount=2239

Giotto
12-27-06, 10:03
G, that 6th floor was on my list too check out,thanks for taking one for the forum : ) remind me to buy you a drink when i arrive next month.Nuff Said,

Remember, it was a first time experience. And Mick Licker had a good experience there...

It really depends a lot on the specific girl you choose, and I obviously had bad luck that day.

Mick Licker,

Correct, 4 pm might be too early for a Sunday. Will go later next time.

Nevertheless - watch it, guys, it is not good if the management does not control the length of a session, especially if you pay THB 4,700.00 for a girl. For that amount of money I can have two good sessions in other massage parlours.

Giotto

Batman #2
12-28-06, 16:39
This was my second visit to Bangkok and I decided to visit Akane on Soi 33. I had visited Akane (based on reports in this forum) on my previous visit and had taken the option for Lotion Massage for 70 min. Based on my positive experience last time, I chose the 90 min Fashion massage this time and also chose the same girl as last time (Manami).

And, that turned out to be a very wise decision, on my part. Firstly, Manami appeared thrilled that I had chosen her and rewarded me with a liberal dose of kisses all over my face as soon she met me. To top it up, this being christmas time - she even gave me a christmas present (some chocolates) which left me completely surprised and really upped my expectations for the entire session.

From here, we went to the room and proceeded to the shower. She took off all her clothes and gave me a thorough washing with special emphasis on my private parts. At the same time, she was in a very playful mood and allowed me to feel every part of her body during the shower.

From the shower, we went back to the room - wherein she applied the Japanese lotion all over me (again she was completely naked). She proceeded to lick each and every part of my body in a most erotic manner. First she made me lie on my back and licked me from my toes right up to the back of my neck. She then made me raise my buttocks (in a doggy position) and proceeded to lick my buttock portion thouroughy. She then transferred her attention to my balls which got its due from her, after which she made me turn over. After turning over, she also applied the lotion over herself and performed body slides a number of times. (On a different note, the lotion provided by Akane seems perfectly suited for a sensual massage - tasteless, slippery and easy to lick).

By this time, I was completely horny and I began to feel her. She had no problems with my hands all over her (including her pussy) - though she kept urging me to go "sabai sabai" (means slowly, carefully). I wanted to enter her - but that she did not allow. She then applied the lotion on her pussy and gave me a massage using her pussy - that was an amazing experience. Finally, I felt a condom being slipped on me and she finished me off with a good blow job.

After this, she gave me a regular massage (would not recommend that) and gave another bath and let me go. I was really impressed by her attitude (playful, teasing, energetic and extremely loving) and will definitely return to her on my next visit.

M P Lurker
12-29-06, 06:10
<cut>
By this time, I was completely horny and I began to feel her. She had no problems with my hands all over her (including her pussy) - though she kept urging me to go "sabai sabai" (means slowly, carefully). I wanted to enter her - but that she did not allow. She then applied the lotion on her pussy and gave me a massage using her pussy - that was an amazing experience. Finally, I felt a condom being slipped on me and she finished me off with a good blow job.
After this, she gave me a regular massage (would not recommend that) and gave another bath and let me go. I was really impressed by her attitude (playful, teasing, energetic and extremely loving) and will definitely return to her on my next visit.

"Sabai Sabai" normally means "well, contended, relaxed" so I am not sure that the "slowly,carefully" interpretation is correct. It could mean she is O.K. with what you are doing and just indicating "go ahead".

Mr Enternational
12-29-06, 08:06
This was my second visit to Bangkok and I decided to visit Akane on Soi 33. I had visited Akane (based on reports in this forum) on my previous visit and had taken the option for Lotion Massage for 70 min. Based on my positive experience last time, I chose the 90 min Fashion massage this time and also chose the same girl as last time (Manami).What was the cost of the session?

MongerMania
12-30-06, 11:19
Visited Eden Club today. Found it very easily. Located on Soi 7/1 (for newbies this is the small street next to Soi 7 off Sukhumvit. OTH. Sorry for the long wide-eyed newbie post but comparing to experiences all over Asia this was appropriate to make me wide-eyed newbie or not.

The place itself is smaller than I imagined really no more than a dark shop front with a black door. Entered to find a small bar to my left and a number of girls sitting around. Chatted to Mama-san behind the bar who simply handed me the English menu clearly explaining the services on offer. Basically two girls for 90 minutes and as many shots as you can queeze in to the time. No mention of any massage so don't come here if you want a massage with a happy ending. You're paying for a happy start, middle and ending.

Having agreed that this was an ideal service for me, the girls were gathered. This was at 2. 15pm and the place opens at 2 so I was expecting a small list but around 15 girls gathered to the right and around 5 girls to the left (anal allowed).

The quality on offer was middling (unsurprsingly lower on the left) but I found a beautiful 23 year old Issan girl named Yumi on the right and chose her. I allowed her to choose her companion and she chose Mok from the left. Mok is in her mid-30's and slightly chunky but a pleasant smile and I didn't object as my usual rule is that those with experience tend to give a more experienced level of service. I wouldn't be disappointed.

Off out of the back through a bit of maze and up in the tiny lift to the fourth floor. The room was being cleaned but this only took a couple of minutes. Decor basic but the bed was large and there are mirrors to the left and front and on the ceiling. This was much appreciated during the action as you can really see both girls in action even if one is front and center.

Obligatory chit chat, thorough shower which took around 10 minutes. Both girls shower separately and my alarm bells starting ringing around clockwatching. I was also slightly nervous of leaving my wallet with one girl while the other girl showered me down. However, concerns were unneccessary.

The main event. The beautiful girl had great English, a great sense of humor and is very service orientated. She started kissing me all over with some nice Frenching while the other girl started at the other end and they both worked their way up to the center. A great BBBJ followed as they took it in turns or for the older girl to rim while the younger BJed. Girl 1 got in to 69 position and I gently gave her oral (good acting or genuine enjoyment) and I watched both of them in the ceiling mirror do their fine work. Both had great technique and round 1 was complete in 15 minutes with a well taken CIM.

After a few minutes of stroking / massage, I had asked for dildos and strap-ons (it tells to ask on the menu) and the girls got to giving me a nice show with older girl fu$&ing cute girl doggy while I suck on her tit$. Usually it takes me half an hour to recover after round 1 but this sight got me straight back in business. I take over fu%^ing girl one in a couple of positions before switching to girl 2. Several rounds of energetic switcheroo shagging later (quickly change cover between switch btw) before I finish round 2.

Both disappear for a quick shower before joining me back on the bed for some more massage and stroking along with some good chit chat. The girls spent a short while chatting in Thai but mostly the conversation was very focused on including me and having good fun. I had lost track of time and asked how much longer we had. 15 minutes came the reply and I suspected they were "running down the clock" but no. They immediately suggested round 3 and set to BBBJing me back to life. I shan't go into further details of the action but the actual bells were rung at 10 mins and then 5 mins before a knock on the door came on the appointed hour. My girls didn't even pause. Their intent was to ensure that I finished my 3rd effort and it seemed like a matter of principle that they wouldn't leave me without satisfaction.

Awesome service. Couldn't be faulted. Highly recommended. B3, 600 is an expensive hobby but definitely worth the experience.

Am considering bar-fining Yumi later in my stay. Was informed that this would be B3, 000 total including bar fine for the girl to deliver herself to a bar / my hotel after 10pm and stay until 8. I tried negotiating a proper price but she was not to be moved. The handed me the business card with their phone number and names. Shame but I'm still very tempted given that I know what I'm getting will be rock$tar service.

Thoughts. Should I or not?

Fielder
12-31-06, 02:16
A few questions on prices from a newbie to the more experienced forum members.
If the cost of a massage is quoted at say 1600thb, does this include all sevices and extras, or just the massage?

What is an appropriate tip after a massage?

Is a happy ending included in the cost of a normal thai massage, if not, what price is acceptable?