PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Thai Women - Opinions & Advice

Pages : 1 [2]

Joe Zop
09-07-04, 16:30
If nothing else, SA seems once again to have become the topic of conversation, rather than the thread's stated theme. He is no doubt chuckling over that. But I seriously doubt there are many long-time readers or posters here who don't have an opinion of him one way or another, so surely we could just move on.

I'm curious -- are there guys here who can relate their experiences with taking a Thai woman out of the country in such a manner as Rub is considering?

Freeler
09-07-04, 17:07
Joe Zop,

SA indeed pulls it off again!
He even attracts your attention, while someone:) who is trying much harder is all alone in front of her fireplace in the Perth area ready to share her rug with you.

Rubber Nursey
09-07-04, 17:13
How bizarre! I haven't stuck my head in here for 2 or 3 years, and the first time I do - you're talking about me! lol

Hi Freeler :) Ok, I know...I'm going....

JuiceSpike
09-07-04, 18:44
I have an opinion ... 95% of thai women are only good for fucking and the other 5% good for fucking too...:D I'm sure I have pushed a the buttons on a few but don't despair there is plenty for everyone. This is after all a forum about finding women in Thailand to fuck, right?

PizzaMan,

Smoke them. "Gentlemen of the choir". Nicely done. Welcome back, now we won't have dull moments.

juice

Terry Terrier
09-07-04, 19:09
Surely the argument about Samus here is not 'should he post?' but 'where should he post?'. Some find his posts deeply offensive (I find them amusing). It is a reasonable argument to suggest that he should keep to his own thread, and that was the reason for him getting it. That way, posters who want to avoid him can do so.

What a shame we can't have the same setup with Domino (I have already asked Jackson for this in the correct thread). He is the message board equivalent of a hand grenade thrown into a packed house. And about as funny.

Giotto
09-07-04, 20:05
domino,

interesting. you made me think.

you are right with the last chapter in your first post from today, that not many members really replied to hi rubs post, but we had many posts when sa suddenly appeared in this thread. as joe zop says, sa once again becomes a topic of conversation, he seams to be more interesting for others than simply replying to a question of a member.

we all should think about what the purpose of this forum is.

in this case sa replied his well known opinion, but it is still not clear for me why he has to use this strange language to get his message across. i absolutely disagree with you on the point that the importance of the message justifies those means, though i also realize that i am not free of using too strong phrases when i am involved in a serious discussion. but - that can happen as an exception, but not as a permanent technique.

regarding the original issue:

us$ 300,00 is not way to low as a monthly fee for a self respecting thai prostitute. the option of travelling to foreign countries, getting out of the scene for a while and staying with somebody she likes can also motivate her to stay with somebody for free. if she is a mother she will only make sure then, that enough money for the baby is available at home in thailand.

there is no rule. i remember one girl some years ago which i asked to travel with me, and she was (may be) more that type of "self respecting thai prostitute" you refer to. she wanted thb 100,000.00 a month (no joke). first i only laughed, but then i decided to sell my "no" a bit differently: i pretended to agree, but i told her that she has to pay for tickets, hotel rooms and daily food by herself. she did not like the idea so much, because the journey was a round trip from bangkok to singapore, taipeh, hongkong, shanghai and beijing...and back to bangkok.

during the years in asia i travelled with some girls i liked. they never took money for their services, while we were travelling. i sometimes had to pay for the girls specific background "story", parents sick, water buffolo with heart attack or baby to take care of. it never costed me more than us$ 250.00 a month (thb 10,000.00).

the rest of your posts - sorry, i don't get your point (s?). why you raise the "violence-against-thai-women" question? why this [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) and shaving story is mentioned? where is the connection to hi rubs question? may be you can enlighten me.

i can only feel in both posts that you try to provoke others (which you call "gentlemen of the choir"), as many times before, and that makes you a member of that choir in this case, because it adds nothing informative to this thread and gives no answers to hi rubs question. this is exactly that what you criticize in the last chapter of your first post from today.

giotto

Terry Terrier
09-07-04, 22:45
Giotto

Interesting.

So, Domino was not trying to rally his harpies with his "gentlemen of the choir" addresses?

Now I am confused.

BTW, to stay on-topic, I notice that Samus has graciously conceded that he should stay in his thread.

What a shame that Domino cannot be placed in the same situation.

Both of them have important messages, but both are utter nuicances when they stray outside of their respective domains.

JuiceSpike
09-07-04, 23:24
What fucking arrogance some you guys have and the balls to say where Samus should or should not post. It seems that all of you that have this "political correct" approach to the issue of paying for sex and falling in love with hookers in Thailand have forgotten that it is because of Samus thread that some very good discussions have come to surfuce.

Many of you now seem to have this onwership on this thread and just because we all have different opinions on how to pay for sex don't assume that your position is better. Some of you call Samus offensive... well, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why do you go to Thailand or live there for? To fuck, fuck and fuck. I do. :D

This site is about fucking and to the average person anything in here is offensive including some of you hypocrites.

You b.i.t.c.h and moan about Samus but then go to his thread and spill your guts. Ironic.

Domino's posts are some of the best in here except when he gets stuck on a rantting spree. He provides more intellect, twisted humor and information than many of you put together. Jing, jing.

juice

Migrant One
09-07-04, 23:27
Juicespike, I think we all agree on your comment that Thai ladies are great for fucking (however you break the percentage down!).

We just disagree on how long we should keep them afterwards (and number of encores).

Here's to Asian women in general and how, no matter what we think of them, we keep coming back (the alternatives are so worse)

migrant

Terry Terrier
09-08-04, 00:03
Juice

You have destroyed your 'maveric individual' approach with your last post. you have shown your true colours. I am hugely disappointed. I thought that you were one of the section's true ndividuals.

Domino's posts aren't some of the best on here. He is a man who is educated in the art of stringing words together. nothing more, nothing less.

It would be a wonderful world where rant and twisted humour were ok without consequenses.

Grow up, Juice.

JuiceSpike
09-08-04, 01:04
Terry Terrier,

LOL. For someone who only types commentary and really has never wrote one decent report in the Thailand section I have this to tell you: [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off. :)

I'm glad to dissapoint you. I don't need your fucking approval. :D... Try to post reports, pics, or anything worth while catching my attention then we will talk about growing up. Perhaps your libido has stopped working and you are now just an arm-chair retired commentator?

juice

Joe Zop
09-08-04, 03:54
Freeler, RN of course always has my attention! I currently lack, however, both the opportunity and a plane ticket to Western Australia so I can see about taking advantage of her kind blandishments.

And well said, Juice, regarding where people should post! I absolutely concur. The bottom line is that good content outweighs all else, and all the niggling over this or that poster is simply more an indication of the lack of good field reports or an interesting discussion than anything else.

I fail to understand why people think someone else's opinion warrants being segregated or kicked off but their own do not.

Giotto
09-08-04, 04:46
JZ,

Agreed, let everybody post whatever he wants. Let's hope that everybody can do that in an appropriate way (style and language). But - let's focus on the thread: Thai Women - Opinions & Advice. We will always have discussions like this if we don't learn to accept opinions of others, even if they are extreme. And discussions like this is finally lost time for everybody.

To ban SA or put Domino into a cage like SA goes way too far and would for sure not be a good solution. If we don't like what we read WE can refrain from posting in that spedific thread, but to ban others of to put them into cages is simply not the correct (if their posts are not against the forum rules).

May be we can come back to the original issue now, the post of Hi Rub. May be anybody can add experiences about taking TGs for travelling outside Thailand. If not - let's change the subject and discuss Dominos request about TGs and Bangkok Hilton. But sorry, Domino, I cannot add anything useful regarding this issue.

Giotto

Terry Terrier
09-08-04, 12:28
Off-topic, but discussed at length in this thread. It seems clear to me that Samus is a nice enough guy, and is entitled to post anywhere as long as he keeps his rants in the thread that Jackson created for them.

Still off-topic, humour at others'expense. It never ceases to amuse me how quickly the toys come out of the pram, and how quickly the screeching starts with certain posters when the tables are turned. It seems that 'taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)' is a one way street for some.

Domino

I appreciate the fact that you take your writing very seriously, so here's a hint: The posting of thesis-sized waffles to put across a couple of straightforward points is considered bad netiquette. I enjoy many aspects of your posts. But, lately, at times they are hard work.

JuiceSpike
09-08-04, 20:14
Speaking of "puncturing some balloons" here is a little tale about falling inlove with a "high-end pro" Thai actress.

My ex Thai GF (regular type, works for an American ccompany) once had a fling with a doctor from the US. She told me the guy was rich but empty inside and had a small dick (her words). She went out with him because she thought she might like this guy and because he was rich and stupid (you will see why soon).

Well, the guy turned out to be a bored and although he was nice he relied to much on his money to impress women. She took him shopping (for herself) one day and she got a new stereo and TV and DVD player. Eveybody was happy. Then she saw him a couple more times and dumped him. He offered her $2,500USD a month to be her BF and she accepted to see if the guy was serious. He was. She was shocked when he called her one day and asked her to check her bank account. He had transfered $2,500USD (100,000bt) into her account.

She thought twice about keeping this guy because it would increase her monthly income by a lot. She only makes 22,000bt/month.

She decide to break up with him because she could not fuck this guy and pretend to like him (a sign of a good girl?). He did not understand why she was rejecting him. She viewed him as a weak man and all his money could not really make her wet enough to give her sweet and juicey pussy away. :)

They broke up a year ago. Ever since he has tried via email and sporadic phone calls to get her back. He has even offered her $3,500USD/ month to keep her.

About a week ago she calls me to say hello and told me that the guy was even offering her more money. I told her do it, he is a moron so take advantage of it. She said she could not do it... She told me that he had met a Thai actress (should I put her name in here? :D) through a "find an expensive Thai pussy to support" inner circle in Bangkok. He has been "taking care" of this woman giving her $5,000 USD/ month for six months. Nice catch.

Recently this guy told my ex that he was loosing his mind because he had finally realized that women just want him for his money. The actress decided to break up with him recently but keep the condo he had bought her (under her name) to live in. Nice.

My ex is now seeing a guy from Texas. A guy she actually likes and he is not sending her money. She hopes to marry him someday and get a nice dowry.

Love from Thailand.

juice

Joe Zop
09-08-04, 20:25
Nice post, Juice. It shows two things -- first, you can't buy love no matter what you do or how much you spend and trying to do so will just make ehr look at your money rather than you, and second, in LOS as well as elsewhere, women want who they want and don't want who they don't want. (Same as men.)

JuiceSpike
09-10-04, 17:05
"Proof love at first sight exists
Love at first sight may exist, scientists believe

Love at first sight may not be just for old romantics, according to scientists.
People decide what kind of relationship they want within minutes of meeting, a study in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships said."

Just what the Thai girls have been trying to tell us all along.... :D

Here is the link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3643822.stm

juice

Joe Zop
09-10-04, 17:52
Juice, that matches up with a study I read years ago (I've been unable to track it down again, despite a fair amount of trying) that said women decide within five minutes whether or not they'd ever sleep with a guy or whether it's just gonna be friendshipville. Sure wish there was some sort of clear visible indicator, a la litmus paper!

JuiceSpike
09-11-04, 00:17
Joe,

Sometimes I will decide whithin seconds if I want to sleep with a woman... does that mean, we men, think faster? :D

juice

Joe Zop
09-11-04, 04:55
Naw, because barring a seriously disturbing image in front of us (and sometimes even then) yes is pretty much the default decision for most guys, LOL.

The Traveler
09-11-04, 07:36
Juice

that one was funny. :D
Don't know, maybe we think faster or maybe we just think less ?

The Traveler
09-11-04, 07:40
Domino

Most Thais - except Thai boxers - are physically no match for an average farang. They also do not look for trouble and rather try to avoid it. Only some young men - especially when they are drunk (mostly farang too) - might be out of control. But they aren't good fighters as you say, they are just uninhibited to do serious harm to their opponent. That makes them dangerous in some way. A single thai probably won't attack you, therefore they prefer to attack in crowds.

I have witnessed a scene where about 10 guys were hunting down a single (thai) man, kicking him with everything that was handy, like wooden slats. Only his girlfriend saved his life, by stepping in between.

Just an advice, do not carry knives (more than one ?) with you. Even police in most countries gives that advice for several reasons. If you aren't willing to really use it, it's absolutely useless, most people - especially those who are out of control - aren't scared by it. It might also lead to wrong behaviour, instead of walking away from trouble you might heat up the situation, because you feel strong carrying those knives. And at least, those knives might be used against you. A harmless fight with fists might end up with some sliced pizza on the ground because you draw a knife. What can you do with a knife if 5 guys attack you with bats ? Better train running and stay away from trouble.

Terry Terrier
09-11-04, 09:18
On the subject of carrying a weapon. The point is: Are you prepared to use it and take the possible consequences? Domino says he is, so (moral arguments excluded) it's his call. If you are not prepared to use it, and have shown it, the consequenses are potentially much worse.

On man-to-man fighting. It's not so much about size. I would bet on a 120lb pro boxer, or skinny psychopath who's relish and imagination for violence knows no bounds, every time - no matter how big or strong their opponent. Reminds me of when I was watching some boxing on TV a while back. The commentators were laughing about a mass brawl in a rugby union match earlier in the day: "Those guys would be dangerous if they could fight!" But I digress.

My own view is that we should always try to walk away, even if it means losing face. A bruised ego is infinitely less painful than a brain heaommorage (sp) or a hole in the chest. Of course, If some dickhead gave me grief 'on my own patch' I would consider my options. But a visitor to a foreign country is hugely disadvantaged.

BTW, anyone have a rough outline of Thai law on the use of defensive violence/carrying of weapons for protection? In my own country you can be imprisoned for kicking a burglar up the arse, and carrying a can of Mace.

The Traveler
09-11-04, 09:24
Domino

Nice to hear that you are able to take care of yourself and that you try to stay away from trouble if you can. It's really not worth the hassle to have a fight over 5 baht.

I only once experienced some severe trouble with a thai. He was the son of the owner of the pub opposite Marine Disco / Pattaya. He had some argueing with a friend of mine and tried to get me involved. Knowing that he was and probably still is an asshole I ignored him. I came to play pool with my friends and nothing else. When I was fed up by his attempts I quitted pool, payed and tried to leave the premises. On my way out he suddenly - without any reason whatsoever - tried to attack me with a billiard cue from behind. I still have no idea why he did, maybe because I turned my back on him. Whatever, I got angry and before he could hit me with the cue I got him and was ready to throw him through the door. My GF kept me back from doing so, telling me that police would be on his side cause the place belonged to his family. So I stepped out on the street and told him to come out of the pub if he really wants to fight. Besides some yelling and dirty language, he didn't dare to come out. He already had lost face. Funny thing was, the so called security was looking at the scene the whole time bit didn't dare to interfere. He obviously had some dislike in his boss as my GF told me later. That was 18yrs ago and since then no probs at all (at least with Thais).

Most probs occur between two or more - often drunken - tourists. They fight for no reason or about a girl. What a nonsense. Smashing bottles on each other heads instead of enjoying their holidays.

BTW, Thais do fight each other a lot. and in my opinion, they attack in groups because they are cowards to some extend.

To answer your question :
As long as I can walk away from trouble, I will do so. No matter if I would win the fight or not. I came to have fun and to have a fight and probably get in touch with some HIV infected blood of my opponent doesn't sound like much fun to me. But if I have to defend myself, I will do so, which means that if he gives me no chance than killing him or I will be killed, I will kill him without a second thought or regret.

I guess if there are witnesses or his weapons with his fingerprints are detected you won't have too much probs with police. It's self-defense and you might say it was a robbery. Money and good connections might help a lot too. I have both - Bill save your comments - and therefore aren't too scared about police. Anyway, it's better to be in jail than dead, right ?

But again, you say you feel protected carrying your knives. Are they really some sort of protection ? I believe it gives you a wrong feeling of being protected and if you carry a knife police might question your intentions. You said that you lived in Japan as far as I remember. Why not learn some martial arts ? You can't forget those abilities back in your room or loose them. they can't be used against you as well. It will keep you fit and you will learn how to treat guys who carry knives believing that they are stronger than they are.

Just my 2 cents and the way I live

The Traveler
09-11-04, 09:55
terry

correct, many people believe they are ready to use a knife or whatever, but in a given situation they are not.
i also still believe that it gives you the wrong feeling of security. that's dangerous. like girls carrying knives to protect themselves from being raped. many of them ended up raped and dead, instead of "just" raped.

i also made the experience that skinny psychopaths are more dangerous than those wannabe bodybuilding freaks. psychopaths don't care about consequences and their own health. they fight dirty and use everything handy to injure you. bodybuilders instead scare to loose teeth (they are so pretty boys :)) or to get scars and they aren't used to fight. those maniacs fight everytime they are into delirium tremens. being tall, heavy and having muscles alone are nothing if you do not know how to use them. so it's always wise to avoid a fight and walk away.

when i was a student i used to work as security and had a job as a bouncer at a disco, mostly visited by american and british armed forces personnel. 99% of them were nice guys, being out for fun, but some liked to make trouble, especially when being drunk. since those guys love to group up immediately if one of them is in trouble, we (3 guys including me) were often outnumbered several times. even though you expect those guys being trained, physically fit and mentally prepared for such situations they all proved wrong in believing that they can kick our asses. we had to handle such situations several times a week, but they probably never had a "real" fight, besides their excercises in training camp. being drunk their reflexes are slower as well and all abilities are reduced.

so again, better stay away from trouble, you'll never know what to expect.
btw, that's the first thing you will learn when doing martial arts.

The Traveler
09-11-04, 20:43
Domino

you claim that martial arts would not be much good against 5 bats. Even though I doubt it (mainly depends on who is using those bats) I would like to know how good a knife - not a sword - would be against 5 bats ?
BTW, the security guards were no match, so no turning into sauerkraut.
Anyway, that's all unimportant. My message still stands, do not carry weapons for the named reasons.

Link NL
09-11-04, 21:38
This tread is about Thai Women not about martial arts!

Joe Zop
09-12-04, 04:14
While I've seen several altercations in LOS that were Thai on Thai, (including a doozy with bar girls going at it) far more of what I've seen are farang on farang. They usually involve drunks (usually of different nationalities) who get hostile with the world or whoever happens to represent the world at that instance. Once in Chiang Mai there was a Brit who decided he wanted to fight me because I made the silly mistake of trying to convince him he shouldn't attack this extremely drunk Swiss gentleman trying to stagger by simply because the Swiss had "bad hair." He took a couple of ineffective swings at me, which I dodged, and it went on until I bought him a couple more drinks to jolly him up a bit, and got the Swiss guy out of there. Truly stupid stuff. (For which I drank for free at the bar for the remainder of the week.) I was told that a month or so the Brit later slapped a bar girl while drunk, and her brother sliced his guts up pretty good, and he was later killed in a traffic accident in LOS.

I've also seen a couple of Thai on farang confrontations, which usually have been pack affairs where the farang was in serious doo-doo, often again drunk. A couple were pretty ugly. I did talk one guy out of a beating once in such a scenario, basically by convincing him to apologize and by me paying off the aggrieved Thai. (Just a couple of hundred baht.) Happily, I've managed to avoid any such situations involving myself.

Naturally, I've also seen a number of bargirl on farang scenarios, though all the ones I've seen involved property damage, some slapping, big theatrical stuff, etc., as opposed to serious attempts to injure. Mostly for show.

As is obvious, my approach is generally to try to soothe things. I don't back down from stuff, but my experience, both in LOS and elsewhere, has been that except in extreme situations people are usually happy to have an excuse to only have to bluster and not to actually go through with fighting, as long as face is not lost in the process.

No knives, no guns, thank you very much. Thai jails hold utterly no attraction for me.

The Traveler
09-12-04, 04:24
Domino

just curious, why do you want to know this shit ? Any intentions ?

Freeler
09-12-04, 08:57
insulting buddhism... carrying knives...

an australian **** sextourist was arrested in thailand (chiangmai?) some years ago when collecting his kiddyphotographs at the printshop.
police found a knife on him and during interrogation he insulted buddhism.
the judge sent him away for 27 years. forgive me for not remembereing the precise numbers, but perhaps half that time was for his filthy **** acts, the rest for carrying a concealed weapon and insulting buddhism.

The Traveler
09-12-04, 10:31
Domino

Your below provided link only shows what may happen if someone does not respect the local laws.

Nevertheless, I have my doubts that thai laws could be enforced during a flight onboard a Thai Airways flight. As far as I know international laws apply as soon as the airplane left Thai airspace. Just wonder where he got arrested, definately not in London or Japan.

Just act according to local laws and walk away from trouble. If you do so, you won't need the requested info.

Play safe

The Traveler
09-12-04, 12:05
Domino

"When one flies on a national airline, surely one subjects oneself to the laws of that nation; otherwise planes could not operate."

This is not correct. You only need well defined rules to operate, not necessarily those of the country where the airline's headquarter is located. And what about airlines like SAS, which is a conglomerate of several scandinavian airlines located in three different countries ?

During a national flight with any airline you definately fall under the jurisdiction of the laws of the country in which airspace the airplane is flying. As long as the plane did not take off you also fall under the jurisdiction of the respective country.
During international flights the Tokio, Hague and Montreal Conventions apply. But additional laws might be involved in both cases. Furthermore the airline has domestic authority. All in all this matter is quite complicated and not as simple as you say.

Also see the following links :

http://www.luftrecht-online.de/einzelheiten/sonstiges/unrulypassengers.htm
http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/commerce/cabinsafety/workinggroup/report/part4.htm
http://www.ofainc.com/newsletters/1998/ofapg5.html
http://www.skyrage.org/research.html

JuiceSpike
09-12-04, 17:59
Domino,

"just morbid curiosity..." You want dark stories about Thai women? I think you know them all already... Look on the brigth side, make your life shine with love for Thai women but bring money... Leave the knife back home.

Thank the kingdom for supplying us with so many gems, women that love to fuck farang for very little cash and in some cases for free...

Visit the temples, thank the big buhda for everything that country is giving you and for everything that country (especially the women that fall inlove in the first 5 seconds) wants to take away from you...

Bring condoms too.

juice

JuiceSpike
09-13-04, 01:08
In case any of you guys need to justify having sex with Thai women...

5 Reasons Sex is Good For You:

1. You're getting a good workout.
2. You won't get sick.
3. You'll feel happier.
4. You'll reduce stress.
5. You'll live longer (and look younger!).

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/love/content.jsp?file=love/fun/lovetonight.jsp

:)

Firedick
09-13-04, 08:30
Link NL,

OK, perhaps the discussion should be in the general info section.

Now, did you have something to contribute?

Love Sex 22
09-17-04, 07:42
just came out with this idea.

How to outsmart our girl friend or wife that we support. If you are one of the many guys that send money to support a girl while you back in your country, with the promise that the girl is not fucking some other guys while you away. We can ask Jackson to open a new section that we could post the photos of our girls. So if any other mongers that could meet our girls wouldn't fall to the same trap. And could help each other out. Just an idea?

JuiceSpike
09-17-04, 22:42
Love Sex 22,

Good idea. The pictures could also have the email address and phone number of the girls...:D

juice

LittleBigMan
09-18-04, 01:30
Love Sex 22,

If you have to resort to this method to " outsmart OUR girlfriend or wife " meaning you must have one or the other. Whether she is "screwing some other guy" on the side, you should never have gotten yourself in that situation.

This is clearly why SA preaches that 3-F, if you're not sure then I suggest you find out for yourself and sneak around or have someone else do it for you. As for posting someones picture,etc..
Have you consider the consequences if you are wrong or are you so sure she is already doing it that you want to post her picture to get back at her!

If I was you take responsibilty if it is your wife, give her a lump sum and tell her you made your choice and move on. If it is a girlfriend nothing more needs to be said, just move on to another fish in the sea and call it a day and except your lost!

LBM

Joe Zop
09-18-04, 01:38
Love Sex 22, hmm, mongers helping each other out, let's see: I'm quite sure any number of mongers here would be happy to offer their services as "monogamy testers" who would go and see for sure whether or not they could score with your cutie. All for your peace of mind, of course!

Giotto
09-18-04, 03:03
Joe Zop,

definitely, I volunteer!

Love Sex 22,

just send a picture to me, a mobile number and an address, and I will do some "monogamy (beta) testing". I promise, I will not charge anything for my "services" to you!!!

Giotto

Jaimito Cartero
09-18-04, 03:05
Yes, as long as you're being a paid tester! But, if you have doubts, then you're probably know she's fucking everything that has 1000 baht in it's pocket anyway.

Giotto
09-18-04, 03:36
Jaimito Cartero,

no reason to be so negative. I expect to be paid by the girls! Look, they are sitting there back home, they cannot go out every night like before (for what), and the lover is far away (no fun)...

They really need somebody then who can take care of their "physical" needs.

BTW: 1000 baht - I cannot go for 1000 baht. Who do you think I am? Not even ST...

Love Sex 22,

I think I have a better idea. You send the money to me, instead of sending it to the girl. Will forward my bank account number to you (PM).

Giotto

Love Sex 22
09-18-04, 04:54
Ha Ha you guys are very funny. You don't tell me any thing that I didn't know. in the last four years I spent at least 18 months in Thailand, I don't have a wife and don't have a girl friend now. But I don't use the girls as used condoms I have respect for them even if they are *****s, That's the way they make their living. I went with the girl friend experience few times and I know that its wrong, some of us like to spend more than 15 minutes with a girl and we pay the price for it. I like to fuck as many as I can. I know this girl that got married to this guy from Australia with the big party in the village and the dowry and whole package, after two weeks he went back to Australia and she was on a plane to Singapore to work for two weeks. I know this guy that sent over $200000 to his wife to build a restaurant that went under after 6 months, that was fucking her Thai boy friend every night. I know this Japanese guy that sends 40000 baht every month to his girl friend but she is picking guys from gay bar to fuck all the time. Their is no write or wrong. Its depend how much money you have and how long you like to stay with same girl. But I am trying to help the mongers that believe their wife's and girl friends with blind eyes, any thing wrong with that? You guys don't need more phone numbers I am sure your black book is thicker than the yellow pages.

LittleBigMan
09-19-04, 02:29
Love Sex 22,

Sorry, I understand your point but you wrote in your first sentence the words....

Our.pro.,possessive plural of "I",selves
We,pro.,first person plural of I

Sorry, I responded based on your own writing.

LBM

Joe Zop
09-19-04, 03:24
With all due respect, Love Sex 22, why don't you just set up a service that promises to use only a plastic spatula to restore the sight of those born blind? You'd have a much higher success rate.

I'm a big fan of GFE and it is generally my personal preference over the 3F method, but if you lose your head you get what you get. Guys who marry women and then fly out of the country two weeks later or people who live in other countries and send tons of money to absent wives or girl friends are blind fools, whether it happens in Thailand or anywhere else, and most radically so if the woman is or has been a working girl. (I also frankly fail to see how your idea would somehow help the restaurant guy you mention, as women with Thai boyfriends are rather the majority in the country by definition.) I suggest you read some of the stories in this forum about guys who tried to cure such fools of their blindness, as the messenger is most commonly either killed, called a liar regardless of proof, or told he is a meddling fool.

But most of all, the utter bottom line is that this is a forum for men who want to find women for sex, not one for guys who want to make sure women aren't having it while they're not around.

Giotto
09-19-04, 04:46
Joe Zop,

come on, don't get serious now. We are joking a bit...

Even if we established a thread which would contain information about girls which are supported from "overseas" and officially do not work any more - it would be information how to find women for sex! I guess that more than 75 % of those girls will still be available for the "testing" members of this forum.

Giotto

Joe Zop
09-19-04, 04:50
That goes without saying, of course -- and the line of willing faithfulness testers would wind all the long way down Sukhumvit. Indeed, it does already! ;)

Giotto
09-19-04, 05:04
Joe Zop,

correct, but don't forget that I am the FIRST in that endless line of monogamy testers, and I request the "right of the first night" for myself, for all those cases of the new thread!

Giotto

Love Sex 22
09-19-04, 05:15
Joe Zop,

I agree with most of your coments,But you got to understand that some guys finically can afford to go to a hooker in the state and have a massage and get a hand job and drop $200 twice a week, and some guys pay $500 to have sex with a girl only once you can read Honolulu treads for examples. So he doesn't care to pay 10 or 20000 baht a month to keep this girl happy, even he suspects that she is fooling around. But I feel sorry for the average salary man that foolishly falls in love with a girl and have to send her his hard earned money to support her and she fucks her Thai boyfriend.

JuiceSpike
09-19-04, 15:44
Guys,

Love Sex is a friend of mine and he knows the game very well but he likes to collect then trade... :D

If any guys want to put their girls on payroll and want to send money know the risks associated with that. In the end, 97% of the girls will betray you. Why? Because money is their #1 motivation for everything they do.

I think his idea on principal is a good one but not practical as it really makes no sense.

juice

JuiceSpike
09-21-04, 00:26
Wouldn't it be great if there was a forum for the working girls so we could see what they think?.... :) Then we could start a forum war with them.

juice

Giotto
09-21-04, 04:19
Love Sex 22,

there are some agencies specialized on this issue. They check out the family background of the girls, and observe their daily activities for some time.

I strongly recommend to contact one of those agencies and really check the girl out, before / when sending money to her. There are many different scenarios:

- girls who have more than one farang boyfriend, and all of them send money,

- girls who have a Thai boyfriend/husband in the background (--> Private Dancer),

- girls who take the money but go ahead working and having ST/LT customers,

- girls who really stop working and only have one farang boyfriend.

The last option is the one with the smallest probability. But - the probability is slightly higher than zero.

Giotto

JuiceSpike
09-21-04, 16:47
My 2 cents...

In my opinion I think you do more harm to a girl sending her money without making a commitment. We all know these women are looking for something stable (income), a better life and many want to get out of the biz and they hope to do this by meeting a farang with a good heart...

Sending her money is stringing her along to nowhere unless you are ready to make a commitment to stay with her... But the odds are against you. If you commit she might reciprocate and not cheat on you but if she is in it for the money when given an opportunity to make more she will cheat.

If you really want to help any of these girls the first thing to do is stop fucking them for money. Give them money to go to school, to get a job and don't expect anything in return.

I really think that many of the girls recent farangs even the ones sending money to them. Why? Well, they feel you can control them with your money, they feel because you have money and they don't you can do what you want with their lives.

Many girls have two or three guys sending them money because they can and because it is a little game and they want to assert their independence and see how much they can get away with and of course to make more money.

I once met a pretty uni student who had a bf from Europe sending her money and all was good. She would sneak out late at night from her apartment to the discos (I met her at the novotel disco) to look for extra cash and fun. I asked her why she cheated on her bf and she told me that she knew that in the end he would not marry her and she liked to have fun. She also told me that just because he sent her money he did not owned her. Good point. I fucked her really good.

In the end I think sending money is a bad idea unless you know the game really well and don't expect much in return because the odds are you will not get anything back...

juice

Joe Zop
09-21-04, 17:14
Juice, I think you hit the nail on the head. Money is about power and farangs and Thai sex workers alike use it as such. Farangs look to control behavior by dangling cash, whether from afar or face-to-face. TGs look to control money by behavior because they know their sexuality is the only power they have.

I've never understood guys who think that sending money means a woman will just sit and wait for them perhaps to return in a couple of months. If you give a woman money with the promise of more most will shop. And then they will show off what they bought. And if she's buying clothes or jewelry, where and in what way is she going to show them off?

Migrant One
09-21-04, 19:03
I too think that sending money and expecting a commitment is a recipe for disappointment.

But look from the ladies perspective, how many guys say I love you, I'll marry you, I'll help you change your life...... and then vanish after a week or so of great times.

The ladies do what they have to for money, some are doing it because it's easier, some because it's their only option and some probably start out hoping to quit soon.

Perhaps by marrying the rich (in their terms) farang who may not be the best looking (except for me of course) but can provide for the family.

She finds a farang who treats her nice, tells her she's the best thing since porno and he'll love, cherish etc but needs to go back to the states to set things up.

It wouldn't take the ladies too long to develop that mercenary attitude, like us, sure you love me only.....

Can't blame them, but our key is knowledge, learned and shared by forums such as this.

If one chooses to send money and try to develop a relationship, go for it as long as you know the odds at Vegas crap tables are better than the chances of a monogamous relationship.

My bean counting advice to clients for business, fun etc is never gamble more than you can afford to lose (everyone send me $100 dollars now for those words of wisdom)(special WSG rate)

migrant

P Luke
09-24-04, 02:12
I think that it is not a good idea to send money to a Thai friend or a Thai girlfriend. I think if you really like someone then you should make periodic visits. You can then reward her for the girlfriend experience while you are in Thailand. I think if you give them money it would just be spent frivolously and they will continue having their own type of fun.

Domino
09-24-04, 06:39
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3682246.stm

Guys: The Thai wife of British hostage Kenneth Bigley has made an emotional plea for his life. Please let's hold off on this thread at least until such time as the situation clarifies itself.

Dinghy
09-24-04, 15:06
Domino - the Brit was dead the moment they took him. Sorry to be so blatently blunt.

DirtyDoneDave
09-24-04, 22:40
I have had good experiences in Thailand over the years, after many visits and enjoying the culture and much more I ran into a unique lady who worked in one of the Bars. She spoke no english (prime and innocent- to a point) working as a cashier. I am sure she had been with a few guys, but from her shy state not many. Through the mamason I spoke with her and slowly developed trust. Once I knew she was serious about me I set her up in a bungaloo. For two years I made frequent trips and stayed with her. Finally I felt she was a woman who I wanted to marry. I brought her back to the states and a month later we were married. This was 13 years ago and she is the hardest working, most devoted, money saving, female I have ever known.

It is always a gamble in the beginning, my advice is never go for the well spoken Thais, they are very street smark and corrupt. Try the small bars that are fairly new and that is where your best luck in finding a mate. When the woman first come to the resorts they come from rural farm areas and seek a better life, if they find a man who does them right and shows respect, 8 out of 10 times the woman will be faithful to you in my opinion.

I am sure there are stories that directly counter my experience, but hey once you have played so much and feel like you want more, it is always worth the try.

Love Sex 22
09-25-04, 09:48
A friend of mine has a very large gem export company, for the last twenty years in Bangkok. During the years has developed relationship with many of the high society and ranked in Thailand. One day Wife of the very high ranking officer that used to be his good client asked him to bring his best gems to her house she has very wealthy friends that could buy a lot from him. He send his best salesman with over a million dollars of gems to her place. He didn't come back after six hours and he started to worry not answering the cell phone. He called the police and they told him that they will search for him. After 48 hours of repeated calls to the police station. High ranking police officer showed up in his office and warn him that you are farang and if you know whats good for you should leave Thailand immediately. This is a true story he is my cousin. He left after one week. Guys be careful you don't have any rights.

Aces In Hole
09-25-04, 19:41
Just my 1 baht:

I think the whole idea of a TG being faithful could be more complete by also realizing that the Thai version of faithfulness is different than that of the farang.

I think that, even the girls who are honestly looking to have a lasting relationship with a farang (as opposed to those who just want as many farangs as possible to send them money) are still not going to be faithful in the way that we expect. They get horny, and, to a Bhuddist TG, the solution is to go out and have sex; if her BF isn't around, that's just an inconvenience because it means she has to do a little hunting of her own.

So, these guys that send money to a girl and think she's going to shut down her sexual urges on hold are just too naive. This doesn't even happen in our own cultures, but we are more discrete and less open-minded about admitting it here.

Domino
09-30-04, 06:39
I was reading about Bigley's wife in Bangkok Post today (The Thais naturally take a Thai slant on Iraq). She is from Surin, dirt poor and Bigley is the only source of income for herself and her aged mother. She says she will become a Buddhist nun for three days if he is released.

I guess Bigley is like a lot of posters here. He is 62 and in his second marriage. His first one probably cleaned him out and thus his Iraqi work. His family seem to be pulling out all stops for him. No word from his first wife and/or family though.

Pretty fucked up world we live in.

Gregbro
10-06-04, 19:04
I will meet my part time Thai girlfriend in Thailand in November.

We have met for some days / weeks the latest 3 times I have visited Thailand, and she is not a Bargirl.

She gives wonderful sex, and in all ways she is a very nice girl.

However, I would like to try a threesome this time. That means with my GF and another girl, which have to be found in a bar or another place.

My questions are:

What do you think my GF will say to such a proposal?

Will she lose face, or will she be understanding that this has nothing to do with her skills or our "relationship"?

Will she understand that this is a kind of amusement, and at least, do you think she will accept to fullfill my dream.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phuquer
10-07-04, 01:31
Gregbro, if she is a "normal" thai girl, I would not recommend what you are planning. I don't think this is accepted in their culture, as thai women not working in the business are usually very conservative. If you do try it, good luck. In my relationships with thai women, I had been told that there is NO WAY it was gonna happen. So I definitely think it would be a major loss of face for her. I wouldn't risk hurting her and spoiling (or even risk ending) the relationship. With so much p**sy available, if I were you, I would ask her for a few hours away and sneak to one of the pay for play places and have my fun. Less hassles that way.

LittleBigMan
10-07-04, 03:07
Gregbro,

If this girl is truly not a bargirl and is conservative and good. What would make you think she would like to have a threesome.
Close you eyes for a minute and think back to where you came from and ask yourself, would you be asking this same question to your girlfriend or wife at home. Don't think for a minute that because you are in the LOS, that every girl would act like a bargirl even if she is not!

Ask, and that will be the end. Now she knows your'e a butterfly and the good image she has of you is gone! Phuquer is right!

IMHO, go get some other girl for a threesome it should not be hard unless you don't care!

LBM,

Phuquer
10-08-04, 16:35
Domino, they went and killed Bigley. I kind of expected it, but you are right, this is a fucked up world. I wonder what his wife will do now? And I wonder (VERY doubtful) if the government might do anything to help her out.

MeatMan
10-08-04, 20:08
I might be labeled an asshole for saying this, but it looks like it's back to the fields for her. As for Bigley, my condolances to him and his family.

Phuquer
10-09-04, 03:38
I don't think you'd be labeled an asshole at all. I think you are right. I think it's back to the fields, or bar, or factory, or wherever she came from. And it will be difficult for her to marry again, because a Thai guy won't marry her, as she's been married before. So she'll probably end up looking for another foreigner. I feel sorry for her, as she thought she had found a way out, and it's quite possible that she was behaving herself. My sincere condolences to Bigley and his family. I hope things can work out for them, but in his wife's case, I think she is in trouble, unless he had made plans for this kind of thing and left her something. Have a good weekend, guys.

Domino
10-09-04, 06:11
That's the second hostage with a Thai connection to get killed. The Apache helicopter guy who was done in Saudi was, as many here pointed out, a regular visitor. He drank in Jools where Private Dancer is based. I will ask Big Dave, the owner, if he knows much about Bigley.

I read in the paper the Bigleys had a fruit farm down near Surin. She will probably scratch out a living. There are a lot of good eligible women here outside of the bar scene but the poverty and the potential of poverty is so overwhelming it has to dwarf all our Western concepts of love.

I am sure the Bigley family will try to look after her. They sure pulled out the stops for him and it looked like they were in with a chance. It is a tough world out there and any of us contemplating the Midle East as a career move should think long and hard, I guess. Meanwhile, we should count our blessings. A sad day.

Phuquer
10-12-04, 17:40
Domino, I read the article. What a lousy situation. I hope his family steps up to bat and takes care of her, as his intentions were to take care of her. You are right, this world is really messed up. My family always asks me why I like to travel so much and so far, and I guess the reason is because while I am travelling, for that short amount of time, the world stops turning for me. It's just me and the place I am in. I can concentrate on enjoying myself and I can forget about what is happening in the rest of the world. While I am home, I am constantly bombarded with news and tragedy and events, etc. I wonder if anybody can understand how I feel about things, but I guess it makes sense to me, and that's the person that matters. h

Buzz00
10-16-04, 21:53
Domino,

I currently work in the Middle East. One does not ask if there will be another suicide attack, its when.

I travelled to the Netherlands quite a bit to reboot my head when the need arose, until the Euro became much to strong.

My first trip to Thailand ended 2 weeks ago and even though its a pain in the butt to get there I will be back. Its not so much the girls as its being so far removed from anything remotely resembling my life and then it was back to murder and mayhem, felt like Apocalypse Now.

I have no Idea whether Mr.Bigley was financially wiped and landed up in Iraq but I do not do what I do so much out of choice as neccessity, but the whole world is a more volatile place then ever before, even a terror alert on Pattaya, and as they say shit happens.

Buzz

Buzz00
10-24-04, 07:51
Dolphin no need for the rebuke - as you may very well see no posts on the subject since 16/10, more than a week, if you did not notice - sometimes better to leave sleeping dogs lie. Besides I would think that any security situation would influence were we choose to travel.

Cheers,

Buzz

Jim Quince
11-01-04, 11:33
An unplubished book, but really worth reading for those who tend to fall in love with a Thai girl. You can download de .pdf file here :

http://www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html

Jim Quince
11-01-04, 18:31
Great story about Thai women, must read. Just download the .pdf file "Private Dancer" from this site :

http://www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html

Gregbro
11-01-04, 21:42
I am going to visit my part time Thai girlfriend this month. Can you fellows tell me what kind of gifts the Thai girls like (she is 29)? I dont talk about gold and diamonds, but smaller gifts which might make her happy.

As she not is, or have been a Bargirl, I also want to know if it is proper to bring a dildo. In Scandianavia, more than 50 % of all women admit to have and use a dildo, so I want to know if somebody have an idea of how the Thai girls look upon this matter.

Draco
11-07-04, 21:40
Any one have any experience with bringing a lady to the USA? I'm looking for advice on how to work the passport and visa process - contacts, etc. We can all discuss the good and bad reasons for a visit, and that's fine. Different strokes for different folks.

Draco
11-07-04, 22:15
Dave,

Can you point me to advice on how to bring a lady to the US? Need to set up passport and visa. What's involved?

Draco

I have had good experiences in Thailand over the years, after many visits and enjoying the culture and much more I ran into a unique lady who worked in one of the Bars. She spoke no english (prime and innocent- to a point) working as a cashier. I am sure she had been with a few guys, but from her shy state not many. Through the mamason I spoke with her and slowly developed trust. Once I knew she was serious about me I set her up in a bungaloo. For two years I made frequent trips and stayed with her. Finally I felt she was a woman who I wanted to marry. I brought her back to the states and a month later we were married. This was 13 years ago and she is the hardest working, most devoted, money saving, female I have ever known.

It is always a gamble in the beginning, my advice is never go for the well spoken Thais, they are very street smark and corrupt. Try the small bars that are fairly new and that is where your best luck in finding a mate. When the woman first come to the resorts they come from rural farm areas and seek a better life, if they find a man who does them right and shows respect, 8 out of 10 times the woman will be faithful to you in my opinion.

I am sure there are stories that directly counter my experience, but hey once you have played so much and feel like you want more, it is always worth the try.

Dinghy
11-14-04, 05:18
Draco - lots of money and long waits (just go apply at the US embassy in BKK and wait... and wait...and wait...)

Siddv
11-14-04, 17:27
Any one have any experience with bringing a lady to the USA? I'm looking for advice on how to work the passport and visa process - contacts, etc. We can all discuss the good and bad reasons for a visit, and that's fine. Different strokes for different folks.

It is not an easy proposition. Basically the US INS presumes that it is the intention of the non immigrant to reside in the USA on a permanent basis. Therfore, she (you) will have to document with as much evidence as she can her intention to return to Thailand. Thus, she (you) will have to demonstrate that she has a full time job, has lots of money in the bank, has a child, family, a home whatever will convince the embassy that she will return to Thailand. A RT plane ticket is not good enough. I would make the suggestion that you make all attempts to be present at the interview or she can pretty much forget it.

That said, it is fairly well known that 99% of all single Thia women applying to enter the USA on a non immigrant visa are rejected out of hand. It is a huge racket. Knowing that 99% of these women will be rejected, the US Embassy has no problem collecting the $100USD from these women (or the boyfriends).

I wold suggest looking into a student visa but there has been a serious crack down on these as you may know post 9/11. Good luck and I'd also be interested in hearing what others say on this subject.

Big Bossman
11-14-04, 22:36
I met a nice Thai girl (gee, how many stories start that way?! ha ha) who I wanted to bring back to the states. As someone had previously stated, it is difficult for a student or travel visa. But her and I kept in touch daily, I went back to see her a second time, and went ahead with a thing called fiance visa. It was processed w/in 6 weeks. Totally fantastic, easy, and painless. I was here in the states, she was in Thailand the whole time, I wasn't even there for the interview.

However, once arriving in the states be aware that you two have three months to get married or send her back home. It is a very short time period together to get to know each other that well to decide to marry, if that is even part of your plans at all.

Good luck.

Siddv
11-18-04, 06:35
Hey Big Bossman,

In processing your fiance visa did you go it alone or use one of these Thai Fiance Visa Services that charge an arm and a leg? The tourist visa application processs is pretty easy though the results not so. Also, what happens should the two of you not marry? You send her back and is that it? I assume she can't be comming back and forth to the USA once the initial several month period of time is up. Sounds like a one shot deal.

Thanks

Domino
11-18-04, 19:30
http://www.thailandpi.com/background-investigation-thai-girlfriend.htm

Firedick
11-18-04, 20:24
As Bossman states, the fiance' visa (form 129-F) is the easiest. Mine took quite a bit longer than 6 weeks (pre 9/11). But, IMHO 3 months is ample to discover if your honey is really piece o crap ! A lot easier than sending a wife home. All you have to do is NOT act and she has to go home.

FD

The Traveler
11-18-04, 20:45
Domino

very interesting stories, but I do not get why guys seem to throw good money after bad money. If a lady had tricked a guy, he should just go on and learn from it. No need to spend more money on an investigator. The money could better be spend for a couple of ST/LT, lots of drinks and a nice hotel. :)

The Traveler
11-18-04, 21:07
Draco

I don't know if three months are enough to see if she is a piece or crap. Depends on what kind of girl she is and her intentions. If she just sees it as an extended holiday and being a good actor, she might fool you. But if she is really interested in you it might give her the opportunity to see your "real" life to decide if she can live it with you or not.

But beware - at least here in Europe - you have to sign a formal obligation in addition to an invitation in which you guarantee to compensate for all expenses that might be caused by her. So be careful and try to find out if she has any contacts in the US. If she runs away from you and submerges - which she probably won't do if she doesn't know where to run to - you might be held responsible for her breaking the immigrations laws too (check that in advance). So the trick is to find out if she intents to use you as a spring-board to the US or not.

One of my former thai GFs, which I took with me, where approached by other thai girls at a thai supermarket who offered her a job at a bar during daytime. My girl denied and told me immediately but others might have taken the chance for some extra cash.

I guess most girls just want to travel and get out of the biz for the time being, but a small minority might have different intentions.

Firedick
11-18-04, 21:29
Well, maybe The Traveler is just a little slower than I am. No girl could fool me for 3 months of co-habitation.

The financial responsibility rules (in the US) apply to you only as long as you are together. If she flees, you are off the hook. At least that's how I interpreted the paperwork.

FD

JuiceSpike
11-18-04, 23:34
For the romantics thinking about marrying an ex hooker, freelancer Thai woman here is a little story/advice...

Enjoy.

http://www.mangosauce.com/archives/000040.html

juice

The Traveler
11-19-04, 16:47
Firedick

LOL, in fact I wasn't necessarily talking about me.
But we all have to admit that there are great actresses out there and that anybody can get fooled sometimes. Most guys will have to go to work and therefore are seperated from his beloved one for most of the time. At night most people sleep so you have only the time in between, breakfast and evening plus weekends. I guess many girls will be able to play a role during that time. They have a lot of practice, remember, many stay with customers for weeks and even months around the clock, playing to be in love with them.

Anyway, I don't say these girls are faking anything. Most are genuine and honest people. But I use to think in worst case scenarios to be prepared for everything and to avoid to get lulled.

Firedick
11-19-04, 22:37
TT,

Your point is well taken. I'm glad you took mine the right way.

You'll get no argument from me regarding the qaulity of most Thais. My Thai lady and I just pasted four years together. In large part due to the fact that she doesn't ask questions about my SE Asian travels. Ignorance is bliss and I am discreet enough to allow her face.

FD

Draco
11-20-04, 10:28
Well, I've got to thank everyone so far for weighing in on my request for advice on how to bring a Thai Lady to the USA. I've read several notes, received a couple emails and a phone call.

1. It sounds quite challenging to get the visa.
2. Your lady may need assistance with all the paperwork and at the interview. There are agents available to assist through the process. I know of one so far. Costs about $400 to the agent to help your friend.
3. Most applicants get rejected, but not to be dismayed.
4. There are at least 3 different types of visas: a) tourist visa, b) marriage visa, and c) educational visa. For the first, the lady has the greatest challenge to prove she has a lot to return to. For the second, you - the sponsor must get involved proving the existance of a relationship and your ability to support her. For the third, you need a school to sponsor her. Best advice I've heard is an English as a Second Language program. You pay the tuition and the school will sponsor her.
5. There's a lot to learn. I'm just beginning to learn - but it looks like it will be worth the effort. Be patient.

Happy for further advice on either a tourist visa or an educational visa. Living in the Dallas metros there may be some opportunities,

Thanks in advance.

The Traveler
11-20-04, 13:17
Firedick

given the attitude you have displayed so far in the forum and the fact that we have met, I knew that your comment was in no way negative and that you are a nice guy (this is no proposal of marriage of course :))

I also have no prob if people oppose me and like if they are able to use irony and sarcasm. Even if they are able to make fun out of me, I have no prob to laugh about myself too. Any debate with arguments exchanged is an enrichment, cause it's helps me to understand how other people think about a given issue with their different background and experiences. Only discussions with personal attacks (the above irony and sarcasm aren't any for me) and "under the waist hits" are not for my taste. People who are acting like that only display their weakness, insecurity, lack of arguments and humor. I know you are none of them.

Regarding the quality of most Thais : I guess that can only be discussed on a person to person basis. I do not like prejudices and cut and dried opinions.
In the forum some guys seem to believe that they look cool if they issue negative and downgrading comments towards Thais or at least sex-workers in general.
But as far as I understood you have made quite similiar experiences like me. You mostly get back what you are willing to give. If you are nice to them they will be nice to you as well. Major rule which is valid almost everywhere. Only a few exceptions.

Terry Terrier
11-20-04, 16:33
Traveler

You are far more patient, tolerant and polite towards trouble causers than I. My own attitude is that it is necessary to attack the persistent attackers in order to make it clear to them that they are not going get away with their obnoxious behaviour.

From my experience of mongering in my home country (extensive) and abroad (limited), the maxim 'you get what you give' is largely true, as you state. More so in Thailand than anywhere else I've mongered.

Using derogatory references about prostitues is mostly 'showing off', but it's no big deal. Prostitutes generally have a laugh about it. They're usually tough cookies anyway.

Domino
11-20-04, 16:45
traveler

you are far more patient, tolerant and polite towards trouble causers than i. my own attitude is that it is necessary to attack the persistent attackers in order to make it clear to them that they are not going get away with their obnoxious behaviour. then attack yourself, little trouble maker instead of getting the eden skanks to do it.

from my experience of mongering in my home country (extensive) and abroad (limited) , terrytroll: how about some reports form your home ****-ry extensive ones or abroad limited, like yourself .

your reports from thailand have been limited to say the least. you mention writers you have not read, you talk of the faqs of which you know nothing and you think you deserve respect because the traveller, who has an unenviable track record here, pulls you in like the pathetic little fagan that he is. two sad losers who crave respect, even if it is only on a site dedicated to fucking sheap hustlers (aka skanks).

besides trampling all over jackson's rules, you are in need of serious psychiatric help. perhaps your problems stem from your [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) fetish. who knows? get help, you sad little troll.

Terry Terrier
11-20-04, 17:14
Are you still in Thailand?

Are you going to post a field report on internet cafes for us at some point? Prices? Where they can be found? Performance ratings? It would be very useful.

The Traveler
11-21-04, 02:02
... you think you deserve respect because the traveller, who has an unenviable track record here, pulls you in like the pathetic little fagan that he is...

besides trampling all over jackson's rules, you are in need of serious psychiatric help. perhaps your problems stem from your [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) fetish. who knows? get help, you sad little troll.
domino,

as you might have recognized, my post was directed towards firedick, not terry
i know you can read, so why don't you do it ? again leaking memory (we have discussed that matter already, haven't we) ? :)

regarding jackson's rules, you should look at your very own behaviour before pointing at others.

at least it is quite interesting that you obviously detected some of those attributes mentioned by me in your personality, why else that outrage ? :d

The Traveler
11-21-04, 02:10
Traveler

You are far more patient, tolerant and polite towards trouble causers than I. My own attitude is that it is necessary to attack the persistent attackers in order to make it clear to them that they are not going get away with their obnoxious behaviour.

Terry,

attacking isn't the right way. Just do like you would do with little kids, be patient and explain them, hoping that they will understand one day.
But this will only make sense if the person adressed is capable of understanding. With the person currently in question I have my doubts. :(

Joe Zop
11-21-04, 03:40
My own attitude is that it is necessary to attack the persistent attackers in order to make it clear to them that they are not going get away with their obnoxious behaviour.

You know, it's kinda hard to validly claim any high ground when you're engaging in exactly the same behavior you're complaining about. That approach is precisely the one that keeps tribal warfare going on forever -- an eye for an eye and soon the whole world is blind. People forget fairly soon who fired the first shot and just start to take sides, track who's fighting, and count up the damage done.

Mostly, for the rest of us, it means reading more than twice as many silly posts, since the sniping tends to escalate.

Thanks, Draco, for being within shouting distance of the topic!

1Ball
11-22-04, 00:07
Traveler, TT, I remember when I was a kid; a good friend of mine had a dog, who was slightly neurotic, and constantly craved attention. Good attention, as in petting him, or cuddling him, bad attention, as in, yelling at him, or even hitting him, it didn't matter, it was attention. Bad attention was better than no attention at all. He was a very insecure little guy, it was all very sad, and I felt bad for this little mongrel.

Eventually, he outgrew his insecurities, but what helped him the most to outgrow them, was that everyone was asked to please ignore him. If he came over begging for attention, he had to be ignored. He became a very nice pet in the long run. Some animals take longer than others, that’s all.

Nice story, don't you think?

The Traveler
11-22-04, 09:23
1ball

one of my uncles used to train dogs for some special police units. Therefore I am quite experienced how to handle dogs, especially those who are just barking but never dare to bite. Nevertheless I will give it a try. We will see the outcome.

PosterLion
11-30-04, 20:35
I'm sitting here in Oklahoma filling out paperwork. It's the one thing I have a lot of to do when I am back in the states. I am currently filling out an application for an IRA at EVERBANK's world currency department. You can buy 3 month CDs in about 10 or so world currencies. I've decided to stash about half my dough in non USD accounts and hope for a dollar crash. I know I know, it's kind of Patriotic. :)

After filling out the myriad forms I started wondering why it is that I moved to Thailand. Yeah right... It was at least 50% for the pussy I'm sure. But why Thailand? Why Thai (Asian) girls?

I used to think that I was an equal opportunity mongerer. It didn't matter whether I was going to Mexico, Eastern Europe, or Asia. But now that I've been in Asia for almost one year I am wondering if I have developed an Asian Persuasion. The Asian Americans call this a fetish and label white guys that chase Asian girls "fetish boy."

So... Have I become a "fetish boy." It seems so or at least it seems a possibility. Maybe I'll make a side trip to Nuevo Laredo next week and find out. :)

What does the board think about themselves? Are we "fetish boys."?

Another thing I'm curious about is what is the demographics of us Thai mongerers. How many are white, how many are black, how many are yellow, etc...

I'd like to hear what yall have to say about yourselves. You can comment on me if you like. I'll be glad to hear that too.

Are we "fetish boys" and why? What are the reasons? If we aren't then that is also cool too. I would not expect an Asian guy to label himself a "Fetish" for preferring Asian girls, but that is also allowed. lol

poster... (possible fetish boy) :)

P.S. I'll start the demographics by stating that I am of a white-ish color. Red cheeked when I 'm drunk.

MeatMan
11-30-04, 20:40
Another thing I'm curious about is what is the demographics of us Thai mongerers. How many are white, how many are black, how many are yellow, etc...

May as well scribble me in as a man with an "Asian Fetish" Can't get enough of em!......... Especially dark-skinned Thai women!:D

Oh me?: 37yo African-American
Living in Boston.

Migrant One
11-30-04, 21:37
I'll admit to having an Asian fetish. I don't know why, or where, it started.

God knows a poor white boy from Hungarian parents, and living in downtown Detroit, but I have it. My ex wife is Korean so, at least for a while, it helped.

I have spent a lot of time over the last few years in Central America. I love the hispanic Women also, but still hold
Asians higher.

It's not the subservient mystique about them, I just like the looks, body and attitude in general (although I reserve the right to change that statement when discussing the ex).

migrant

Firedick
11-30-04, 21:40
Poster,

Sounds like you've got "Yellow fever" (the So. Calif. vernacular for our fetish). Here, Asian girls who date white guys are referred to as "Twinkies".

Me: 48yo, Norweigan and Irish.

Put me down with Meatman. Asians are the only true ladies out there. IMHO

FD

1Ball
12-01-04, 00:21
i haven't fucked a white chick in about 15 years. probably will never again.
Strictly asian, though going to Costa Rica over Xmas, might sample the fare.

regarding Asians, it's the skin that gets me, the color and the texture. of course the rest of 'em is quite delicious too.

47, French (sorry), and english.
live both here and there.

Kevi
12-01-04, 00:24
I hope this falls under this category. I have been to Thailand once before and planning to return again in February. As you all know, the reason I am returning - I had the best time in my life with the women. Here is my question to you guys. Although I didn't have any problems finding women and getting lots of action. I recently read a post on here by someone regarding another approach. Instead of going to the beer bars and go-go's for women,they were discussing public places such as malls, etc. The thing I am most interested in is via the internet. I read about how this person contacted them through the internet, stayed in contact for a short time before he went and had a few hook-ups lined up. Not to mention free of charge. Not that the price is so unreasonable, but nothing beats free! I understand this could be time consuming, but I can also see benefits as well. For example, p/u from airport, sex, and if there is no connection, I am sure she has friends, family, or an acquaitance looking for an all american male. Just a thought. I want to know if you guys have any experience with this or know of a some free web sites or chat rooms that I could find some single ladies in Thailand. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks. I look forward to your responses, advice, and experience.

P Luke
12-01-04, 02:13
I have to admit that 8 years ago I would never have been interested in an Asian girl. It was not until I worked with many Asians and learned more about their culture that "me liked very much". I always thought they were too rude (really they were shy) and that they had no boobs.

Boy was I wrong!! Once you get to know them you will learn that they are very fun and will treat you very well. I feel that they are honest (honest to a fault to those that do not know the culture) and can be trusted more than a white woman. But this is only possible if you treat them with similar honesty and truthfulness. I was so bored with white woman that I have not dated or accepted dates from white woman for the last 8 years.

Two years ago I married a Thai woman (5 years my younger) and have been very happy ever since. Ok, those who espouse the 3f rule please do not slam me with criticism.

I am white, 37 years old

DanTheMan
12-01-04, 02:33
I haven't done a white woman in 3 years. I just love asian women and am always on the hunt for asian women. Can't wait for my trip to LOS next march!!!

ME: WHite Australian, 36

PosterLion
12-01-04, 05:25
Well don't take the "boys" comment in the title too literally. I'm not a southern trash hypocrite type of guy and I say "boys" with the highest regard. Don't start labelling me as a Catholic Priest either! :)

MeatMan,

Thanks for your candor. Also, thanks for adding your nationality. It's something I thought about after the post and am glad you added it without my asking. That goes for the rest of you guys too. BTW Meat, I like the dark ones too, but also give homage to the lighties.

Migrant,

I won't ask you about your ex. I'll let you bring her up in your own good time. I don't know where my Yellow Fever (YF - is this a new acronym?) started either. It just happened. I like the skin and the eyes the most, especially if she has a bubble butt. Hey Meatman, This is a nice trait of the black girls and I also like them too, especially the Dominicans. She was something special... I do attest.

Firedick,

I appreciate your words but don't lose faith in the other girls. I say that even though I haven't been with a non-Asian in over a year. poster laughs.

1ball,

Jesus H - 15 years!!!!! Wow!!!! You gotta be the expert. You should post more on this subject man. Well... Up to you. Thanks for your input. BTW, don't be sorry for being French. I've been Paris and some of my favorite American writers were inspired to write their greatest pieces while living in your country. France must have some major props I'm thinking. And besides, it's not exactly without second thoughts that I admit to my Americana.

DanTheMan,

I'm 42. This is another good demographic. Hmmm... I can't wait for my next trip to LOS either. That would be in 3 weeks (XMAS day).

If people just want to PM me with the following:

nationality
fetish or no fetish
how long it's been since you've had sex with a non-asian

I'll total it all up and provide everyone (for laughs and amusement) the demographic breakdown of our illustrious group. :)

poster...

P.S. I will accept PMs for 7 days, starting now.

JuiceSpike
12-01-04, 14:28
It has been 4 years of only Thai or Asian (mostly from Vietnam) for me.
The best 4 years of my life...

Aside from the obvious great sexual experiences, I find Asian women very feminine, and their intelligence and playful personalities the best... Also, I love to hear them talk their language even though I don't have a clue what they are saying most of the time.

37, USA French/English.

Fetish? Spanking them. :)

juice

PosterLion
12-01-04, 15:57
I have nine samples after one day. Here are the results:

High: 48
Low: 29
Mean: 41
Median: 42
Mode: 47 or 48 take your pick

(in three weeks the mode will be 48 because someone is having a birthday)

NATIONALITY

Australia: 1 (11%)
France: 2 (22%)
USA: 6 (67%)

One of the French claimed to be English/French. I decided to classify him as French for political reasons. After all, Franco-American relations have been strained as of late.

COLOR

Black: 1 (11%)
White: 8 (89%)

What? No Asians? I know one guy on this board that is Asian. There’s 6 days left so maybe he’ll report in.

FETISH

No: 1 (11%)
Yes: 8 (89%)

The one person that denied having Yellow Fever said he had Woman Fever instead. Sweet! A true equal opportunist. Another guy admitted to an occasional fling with the odd non-Asian but said that 99.99% have been Asian in the last five years. He’s a fetish. :)

That’s it for now,
poster...

Duniawala
12-01-04, 16:14
After 16 yrs of being married to a white southern woman, I have come to enjoy my single life. Hadn't fucked white women in 8 years till last October in the FKK clubs in Frankfurt.

Why Asian? They are gentle, passionate, sweet, sexy and very understanding. I also relate very much to their way of life and family which is similar to my own. I also love the Hispanics for the same reasons.

Thailand has been purely a matter of convenience apart from the reasons described above as I travel 3-4 times a year and is a convenient stopover to my ultimate destination.

49 y/o. Ethnicity: Indian, Naturalized US. Been in US for 30 years

Bob1000
12-01-04, 21:39
I was 18yrs old when I did my last white girl, which was 20yrs ago, therefore I am 38, white, german.

BTW, I did my first asian girl 22yrs ago or better she did me :D

Fetish, hmm, if any, beautiful face, soft and clean skin, a nice smile with straight white teeth.

Traveler,

20 years between the sex is a long long long time to go without...LOL...

Firedick
12-02-04, 02:23
Posterlion,

The cause ? It may actually be genetic. My Dad had it ! He was in Shanghai messing around when the Japanese invaded Manchuria ! (Before the math majors out there throw the bullshit flag, Dad was 45 when I was born). He also had a couple Asian girl friends while with Mom. Funny, things didn't work out. :)

1ball is no more French than I am. I'm sure he was referring to ancestry and nothing else. As a matter of fact, judging by his response on this thread and others, I think he would be insulted by being called French.

I'm gonna slide back now, as politics seems to be the quickest way to start a flame war. Viva Asian girls ! May there always be enough of em for all of us !

Duniawala,

Thank you for posting and taking over the "old man" position for me.

FD

Old Thai Hand
12-02-04, 04:21
Me: 52 y.o., Canadian, lived in Thailand for 7 1/2 years and am going back in May after a seemingly interminable (actually only 9 months) guest lecturing gig in the Bahamas. Being surrounded by Bahamian women who are largely large (pardon the pun), in your face with major attitude, greedy and not particularly beautiful makes me appreciate the grace, the beauty, the soft-spoken nature and wit (yes, believe it or not...wit) of Thai women all the more.

Cap Iota
12-02-04, 04:54
So you need an asian eh?

27, Asian American, and ALL I EVER FUCKED was Asian girlz...
no fetishes
cap iota

1Ball
12-02-04, 08:57
Poster, FD, actually I am 1/2 french, from a french father, and I have tried for years to forget that part of my life. Even though I grew up there, and went to school there, and used to have a french passport, I gave it up long ago.

I find the majority of the french to be smelly cigarette smoking arrogant jerks. I feel it is OK for me to say that as I once WAS a cigarette smoking arrogant jerk. Gave up the smokes a long time ago, I am happy to say.

Not trying to start a flame here, just setting the record straight. My apologies to the other French out there.

So, Poster, please amend your numbers, and put me down as a Brit, or an American, or even a part time Indo.

Duniawala
12-02-04, 16:42
Duniawala,

Thank you for posting and taking over the "old man" position for me.
FD

FD

I cannot take over that position as it is reserved for the wise man. You have more experience than me and much wiser in this field of mongering. It is a position of respect that I cannot yet take over, IMHO.

D

PosterLion
12-02-04, 18:18
I have 15 samples after two days. Here are the results:

High: 62
Low: 27
Mean: 42
Mode: 47 or 48 take your pick

The high and the low has changed. The mean notched up to 42.

NATIONALITY

Australia: 1 (6.6%)
France: 1 (6.6%)
Germany: 1 (6.6%)
UK: 2 (13.2%)
USA: 10 (67%)

This has been a difficult area to keep track of. I apologize for any errors and thank those that pointed them out. Also, some people have reported to me as a naturalized American while being from a different ethnicity. I chose to make them USA even though they are not from there. If people in this situation would rather me list their country of origin, please ask me and I’ll change it.

COLOR

Black: 1 (6.6%)
Brown: 1 (6.6%)
White: 12 (80.2%)
Yellow: 1 (6.6%)

Maybe I should stop trying to use colors and just list race. Sometimes you can’t tell a persons race by their color. On the other hand, maybe that’s a good thing. I’m sticking with color unless overturned by a majority veto.

FETISH

No: 6 (40%)
Yes: 9 (60%)

It looks like there are plenty of equal opportunity mongerer’s out there. I’ve had some people report in with other fetishes: S&M, DATY, etc. I’m just keeping track of the Yellow Fever fetish for this survery.

Enjoy.

poster...

JuiceSpike
12-02-04, 23:31
Poster,

I need to amend my origin, please revise your stats. Forget my English and French background and that I live in America... I had my DNA examined and been told that I'm really from: Mars.

Put me down as being from Mars. Thanks

:eek:

juice

The Traveler
12-03-04, 01:12
Juice

as being from Mars, do you have the appropriate organs to use "our" females ?
Just curious cause different species usually do not mix :D
Would also like to know how it is to get the deed done in low gravity, guess it's fun.
How are female Martians ? Do they have more than two tits and what size do they have ? Again, lower gravity might lead to bigger boobs and doesn't bring them down too fast. It's often taking it's toll here on earth.

Migrant One
12-03-04, 01:54
though going to Costa Rica over Xmas, might sample the fare.

1ball, definately sample the Costa Rica ladies. I've been there often and really enjoy it.

Action is, of course, less than Thailand, but still a great selection.

Good diving also

Happy to answer anything I can, thru PM or whatever.

migrant

IndoHound
12-03-04, 02:47
Myself,

Age 42, white, single, European nationality but permanent resident of Sydney, Australia since more than 10 years

Opinion of white women; mongering - generally average to below average, friendship: practically non-existant at moment but has been above average in past, GFE - non-existant at moment and in far past as been below average.

Other races in white majority countries incl. Australia; quickly lose their charm (slight submissiveness?) become hardened like western girls albeit generally not quite as much, mongering: generally good to very good, friendship: average to above average.

White women in non-white majority countries; mongering - have done once and was very good but also very expensive experience - Spanish call girl in Bangkok., friendship: good to very good since they tend to be on holiday or extended leave and hence more relaxed, GFE: never experienced

Non-white women in non-white majority countries; mongering - all types of experiences ranging from terrible (some streetwalkers in Surabaya) to terrific (Eritrea, Lesotho, Madagascar, Colombia, Panama, Haiti, of course Indonesia in Jakarta and Surabaya, Fiji); GFE: reasonably often and sex is generally better with Pros anyway, maybe not the 'love' aspect but in my experience the techniques employed.

Good luck with the study.

JuiceSpike
12-03-04, 14:12
Traveler,

Gravity is nice but there are no women in Mars. All women come from Venus...

juice

The Traveler
12-03-04, 19:17
Juice,

LOL, long way for a bonk :)

Draco
12-13-04, 05:44
Me - 48, American, White

I find ethnic women are generally more sincere and passionate. Asian women add the gentleness, sweetness and pure sensuality. Who needs fetishes with such beautiful Thai ladies?

Last trip - October. Can't go back soon enough. Trying for Jan in Pattaya.

PosterLion
12-13-04, 20:11
I have 18 samples for the final results:

High: 62
Low: 27
Mean: 41.94
Mode: 42 or 48 take your pick

The interesting thing here is the averages. It seems that 42 is some kind of magic number in the mongering world. If the mean is rounded up then all three measures of average can be accurately stated as 42. The mode is a slight exception as it can be stated as 48 or 42. I chose to use 42 for the irony.

Forty-two is a number that is explained in some novel that I can’t remember the name of. Actually, I haven’t read this book but I’ve been told a summary version by someone that recommended I read it. In a nutshell, a bunch of Geeks try to discover the meaning of the universe by some complex equation that they enter into a giant super-computer. After years of calculation the computer finally spits out an answer: 42. It turns out the meaning of the universe is 42. Quite amusing.

Another oddity. I am watching the Family Feud as I am typing this post. The number one answer for the final survey was cucumbers. Forty-two people responded with this answer. Lol

NATIONALITY

Australia: 2 (11%)
France: 1 (5.5%)
Germany: 2 (11%)
Mars: 1 (5.5%)
UK: 2 (5.5%)
USA: 10 (61.5%)

It looks as if the draw for mongering is a strong one because the winner for the person that traveled the farthest to answer this survey came from Mars. Thank you kindly for taking the time to travel such a great distance!

COLOR

Black: 1 (5.5%)
Brown: 1 (5.5%)
White: 15 (83.5%)
Yellow: 1 (5.5%)

It looks like the winner for debauchery is the white man. This is not new information, even Hemingway knew it.

FETISH

No: 8 (40%)
Yes: 10 (60%)

These numbers are self-explanatory. Many of us on this board have Yellow Fever. :)

Enjoy.

poster...

Migrant One
12-13-04, 20:22
NATIONALITY

Australia: 2 (11%)
France: 1 (5.5%)
Germany: 2 (11%)
Mars: 1 (5.5%)
UK: 2 (5.5%)
USA: 10 (61.5%)

Interesting, I seem to have met many more UK than USA over there.

Gladiator
12-13-04, 20:40
I agree. Also, according to many TG’s the country that generates the highest number of mongers to LOS is the UK.

Anyway, 18 samples are not enough to carry out a reliable survey in this case as the error margin must be huge with such a limited sample space.

PosterLion
12-13-04, 20:50
I agree with you two. I've met more people from England and Austrailia in Thailand than any other Nationality (Thais excluded of course).

Maybe it is the WSG board itself. Maybe (for whatever reason) the people on this board are mostly American.

Another theory is the American Personality Theory. Wouldn't you agree that a majority of Americans are a rather loud and noisy bunch that likes to be heard? Maybe that is the reason most of the replies came from Americans. :)

poster

P.S. I agree there is a margin of error, but I doubt it is more than 20%. If my memory serves me, the number of samples required for statistical accuracy is 25. The fact that this is a survey and not a measurement of an easily observable thing such as how often the wind blows from the north at twelve noon adds other complications. Anyway, this has been fun. I am going to post another survey in a different section soon. heh heh.

Migrant One
12-13-04, 23:00
Another theory is the American Personality Theory. Wouldn't you agree that a majority of Americans are a rather loud and noisy bunch that likes to be heard? Maybe that is the reason most of the replies came from Americans. :)

Sure, being American, I'll agree.

Either way, thanks for the effort, it is interesting!!

migrant

Scotty Monger
12-14-04, 00:31
Forty-two is a number that is explained in some novel that I can’t remember the name of. Actually, I haven’t read this book but I’ve been told a summary version by someone that recommended I read it. In a nutshell, a bunch of Geeks try to discover the meaning of the universe by some complex equation that they enter into a giant super-computer. After years of calculation the computer finally spits out an answer: 42. It turns out the meaning of the universe is 42. Quite amusing.

poster...

It's from one of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" books, which ironically was brought up by another poster not too long ago. After waiting several generations for the super-computer to divulge the answer to "Life, the Universe, & Everything", the geeks were sorely disappointed to learn that the answer was, in fact, 42! They were left with no recourse but to build yet another super-computer to compute the specific question that is answered by 42.

And no, I'm not going to tell you the question to the answer.

Scotty (42 y.o.)

Domino
12-14-04, 07:04
Posterlion: Terry Troll brought this up and a few others some time again before admitting he had not read them. Maybe his Borstal library did not have them. Who cares? Books like this were cultish some time ago. The saying "Thanks for the fish" comes from the same book. Dolphins rule the roost and after they go back to their own planet, thank the simpleton humans for all the fish.

Your best bet in Dallas right now would be to get your fat ass into a (univesity arts/humanities) library and drill your way through as many books as take your fancy. Of course, there are diminishing returns there too. I notie many of our American posters use terms such as "Get out of Dodge", "Boot Hill" etc. I tend to use the latter abit and I usually get blank stares. Bottom line is: you don't miss much by skipping a lot of the "recent classics".

SA is on the right track. Video games are really doing in the printed word. I have seen the future and this is it:(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4092345.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3699516.stm

Terry Terrier
12-14-04, 08:40
Posterlion

The Waffling Fuckhead was getting badly confused (as usual), and was under the illusion that Robert M Pirsig wrote 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy'! So I tried to help him (yet again!). He probably also thinks that Douglas Adams wrote 'Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance' !

But, then again, when someone's head is that far up their own arse we really should forgive them such confusion.

From the diary of Terry Terrier (age 42, WASP Ingrit, Asian fetishist)

Domino
12-14-04, 09:16
terry: i will keep the words small so you can understand.
1. you first started posting in april, expressing your newbie delight at the cheap sex available in thailand.
2. you started spamming some time afterwards.
3. you visited thailand again and subsequently wrote a few rambling reports, some of which contained worthless photos.
4. you paid too much for the little you got but are still too much of a newbie to know that.
5. you went for a 90 minute shot to eden and tanked up the women so they could [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) over you in the relatively short 90 minute slot.
6. you say you have extensive experience of the mongering in the country you come from but you have provided no evidence.
7. you think i should waste time by asking juice spike and others about a nothing like you.
8. you ended up with 6 or so idiotic spam messages in a row in the sa section after gladiator’s interesting post.
9. you are a self confessed moron (thick as fuck is how you put it).
10. you have quoted books and authors you have not read: a sure sign you are a pathetic lump.
11. lie the traveler, who comes here to impress, you are incapable of building and sustaining a social life of your own. try learning from me, samus aran or one of your other superiors.
12. so far, you have contributed nothing whatsoever of value to this forum. that is because you have nothing of value to give. the tragedy for low class scum like you is that, as the written word is largely beyond you (you should have paid more attention in class and less time blow jobbing your buddies), it shows up your many inadequacies.
13. here is a photo for you: over 5 million yen cash, about $50,0000 us which i am going to blow over the next few weeks. chickenfeed to me, big bucks to losers like you. so, just think about that when next you are acting the big guy.
14. when i met juice spike, i had left $3,000 cash and credit cards in a bag in a bar where staff had just been sacked fro stealing (doesn’t happen in los). but i was not worried. now you know why.
15. as regards being on line: many of us not living in some shit heap liverpool council squat have high speed connections which we often leave on for long periods of time. i am sure the traveler has one for his hacking. i use chat software that could tell you when precisely i am on line. but you are too stupid for any of that.
16. thailand would be better off without bottom end feeders like you. now go back to your football pools, your warm beer and your working men’s clubs.
17. if this is beyond you, why not post on some of your extensive experience in your home country? try plagiarizing the uk section for a few hints. you might get more credibility there. you have none here.
18. i have just read your bullshit in the photo section. one’s own [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) may have antiseptic properties (if you have a cat, try injecting its own [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) into it); the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) of others is very dangerous.the ex pm of india used to drink his own [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140); you merely talk shit.

Terry Terrier
12-14-04, 11:05
Waffler

Inbetween your extensive tracts of meandering waffle, you occasionally post very useful info, such as your stories of bottom-feeder Korat prostitutes, sex with canines, and edible bug finding expeditions with Thai children.

Speaking of which, you never did fully explain to us your propensity for taking small Thai boys out into the deserted countryside alone.....

And when are we going to get that long-awaited field report on budget internet cafes? You're all talk and no action.

btw How would you rate the liver biopsies in Thailand?

Domino
12-14-04, 11:24
Here are two more photos of wads. I have changed the book's angle to let you judge how much is there. Each note is worth about $100. Terry: the internet has already been explained (that question stems from your stupidy). Your quips about boys stem from your lower class Liverpool upbringing. You are a poor, uneducated loser who comes here bragging about extensive experience (can you not afford to fuck a Liverpool skank) and your business. Stick to soccer hooliganism.

Let me put it to you in really simple English:you are a newbie here; you have no relevant exprience; you try to cover up for that and win kudos by flaming me and pretending you have extensive experience in the shit hole you come from. Are you going to post photos of those siters forever?

Glad you got over the Terry the dog piece: that was just to how what a piece of shit you are. Now just apologize for not crediting me with the FAQs and for all your other crimes against the board. Then go hang yourself. Like a dog. And like the loser that you are.

Long term members: please forgive me flashing the wad. Being ostentatious with my wealth is not my style but for this thread to move forward, low class scum like Terry Troll and The Traveler have to be called to account on occasions. During the Skinless/kiddyf- thread, SA advised TT t keep that shitto himself and to develop a character. But these misfits cannot do either.

Marc25
12-14-04, 14:36
I do not understand why you a posting dollars , no one who mongers extensively is poor and least I can not see how you can barfine, drink, eat, and be merry on social security.

Sting
12-14-04, 19:08
Hi..

What do you like to tell us?

Explaining would be a good idea

Sting

Terry Terrier
12-14-04, 21:17
Marc25

Domino's just the Forum loony. Just laugh and enjoy the madness. But also be wary: He's more Hannibal Lecter than Uncle Fester.

PosterLion
12-14-04, 21:35
Help!

I've got the shakes man. I've been jacking off for the last two weeks and I'm hurting bad. I need some skank!

My passport is expired and I'm fucking broke. I can't jack off anymore because they caught me in the act out in back of the 7-11 that I've been sleeping behind. I had to pay the cop my last 500 Baht to let me go.

I've been fighting the garbage mafia for two weeks for aluminum cans and plastic bottles to cash in for a piece of Thai honey. God Damn it! Damn it! Cops!!!!

If I don't get laid tonight then I'm gonna lose it. I'll change in these two American dollars and catch a bus down to Pattaya so I can jump off a fucking building. Help!!!!

Domino, "Can I please borrow 500 Baht?" :)

poster

The Traveler
12-14-04, 23:31
Domino,

cool, so you made a couple of photos from (the very same) couple of banknotes, telling us you have huge amounts of it. How impressive.
What do you try to tell us ?

Don't forget, this is the internet. Your pictures prove nothing. Maybe it belongs to your neighbour, a friend or was taken from another site on the net.
So why do you post those pics ? Try to impress us ?

You - besides Bill and SA - once blamed me that I do brag. All I did, was talking to Poster about investments, pointing out that a 100% could be made in thai funds, which I had just done with the SCB SET Index Fund, could be 5 baht or 5 million, never mentioned any amount.

So how do you call behaviour right now ?
Maybe you have more money than others, maybe you have less. WHO CARES ?
Don't forget, there is always someone who knows more than you, owns more than you and/or has a better life than you. So what is it all about ?

Do you really believe that a person is defined by the amount of money he/she owns ?
If your answer is YES, your character is much more worse than I thought it would be.
I used to believe.that people should be judge by their doings and not their property. Is a rich man better than a poor one ?

Also pardon me that I don't understand why not crediting you for the FAQs is a crime and that anybody should apologize to you for not praising you for them.

BTW, keep on attacking me without being provoked, It's in vain, I will ignore it. The more you post the uglier you look. Everything you posted lately displays your true character and it is getting more and more obvious who and what you really are.

The Traveler
12-14-04, 23:36
Poster,

you really saved the day. :D
If we should ever meet drinks are on me.

Domino
12-15-04, 01:12
Gents

If you read the photo section, you will see that Terry Troll knows fuck all about mongering in England, where he claims to have extensive experience. True, mongering needs cash but Terry has none. He comes in here boasting about his business but he has no business. He comes in here boasting about his mongering experience but he has no mongering experience (he is probably a night nurse in England's shitty health service). He has no life so he tries to make virtual life here. Like The Traveler who is a more dangerous and pathetic piece of human garbage.

Note to PMers: I have checked the spelling but I have a busy day today (organizing another few breaks: I might stay longer in the Ph). I appreciate the dangers of feeding thse trolls but it would be a shame to allow these losers take over this section. Tojo was Japan's top war criminal.

The Traveler
12-15-04, 01:40
Gents

If you read the photo section, you will see that Terry Troll knows fuck all about mongering in England, where he claims to have extensive experience. True, mongering needs cash but Terry has none. He comes in here boasting about his business but he has no business. He comes in here boasting about his mongering experience but he has no mongering experience (he is probably a night nurse in England's shitty health service). He has no life so he tries to make virtual life here. Like The Traveler who is a more dangerous and pathetic piece of human garbage.

Note to PMers: I have checked the spelling but I have a busy day today (organizing another few breaks: I might stay longer in the Ph). I appreciate the dangers of feeding thse trolls but it would be a shame to allow these losers take over this section. Tojo was Japan's top war criminal.

Domino,

real great post, lots of info. :(
As soon as you are sober again you should turn your brain on and look what you did to the forum. Also remember the forum rules, 98 of your last 100 posts are nothing but spam. My advice, stop that ranting and flaming. It leads nowhere and makes you only look ugly. No one likes to read that crap, nobody is impressed by your money and you make statements about others without knowing them at all.
You are the one who constantly commits "crimes" against the forum.
I wonder how long Jackson will accept your behaviour, but I scare that he already gave up on the Thai section and sees it as the trash can of his site due to your activities.

Please do us all a favour and only use the forum what it was intended for. If you need to flame, write yourself some emails or PM yourself. Leave any names blank so you can believe that those hate messages target you as soon as you receive them. Then reply to them. That way you can have it go on forever as this seems to be your intention.

Domino
12-15-04, 02:04
traveler: you are the main problem here. the sooner you fuck off, the better. some of my money might go to having you arrested for breaking thailand's child prostition laws. maybe i will hire a dog to fuck terry's sisters, who knows?
have a look at the number of your posts and where you post. why so many in the sa section? read sa's criticism of you in the skinless/kiddyf section. he projects an image, a persona; you do not. he stimulates useful debate; you do not. just think about it. and, if you look at my biergarten photos, you will see my preferred drinks: water and iced coffee(the latter only in moderation).

he also advised you there to keep your kiddy fucking shit to yourself but you cannot. you need approval; you need to believe others are like you. maybe some are but most are not. you are a sex freak. chester the molester as former posters described you.

traveller: you fuck ****d kids and you are in denial. you cannot handle relationships with real women, german women in particular.

me? i am off for love, romance and fine dinners in italia. la dolce vita:)

Wahoolee
12-15-04, 03:13
The Thailand boards are un-readable with all the drivel.

Stop with the "internet tough-guy" thing, all of you.

I'm beginning to think all of you are [Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of Personal Attacks in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post Personal Attacks in the Forum. Thanks!

Terry Terrier
12-15-04, 09:37
Waffler

If there was a vote in this Section for who we want to fuck off , you would win by a landslide.

On the subject of money. I (and, I suspect, most other posters) use bank accounts. When I need ready cash, I use the 'hole in the wall' (or ATM as it is known to some).The carrying around of large wads of cash is uncouth, and is the domain of gangsters, drug dealers, pimps and other assorted lowlifes who inhabit the Black Economy. Or maybe it was a photo of Monopoly money?

btw Hepatitis and it's treatments cause depression and severe agitation in sufferers. The next time I see my doctor friend, I'll ask her about any treatments that can alleviate your symptoms, and I will report back. And I do hope you are covering up when you fuck your small boys in the Isaan countryside. It would be terrible were you to start a hepatitis epidemic among Thailand's children.

1Ball
12-15-04, 11:41
Terry Terrier, when you say "this section", I hope you mean the entire Thai board, or better yet, WSG in general.

Hey Pepperoni, please........ more fascinating pictures of money next to a shoe. Where does one get such immense talent ?

Domino
12-15-04, 12:38
no balls: glad to see you coming to the aid of your little mutt friend just as per the attached pm you sent me some time ago. glad you liked the brand name shoe and the loose change it contained: why not post something similar yourself or are photos of your naked kid sister all you have to offer?. hope you still have the photo of those monks? are you going to try reposting the photos of that naked little girl that jackson deleted? did that screwy dog you had as a kid fuck her btw? or did you? or did you both do the dog? if not, why do you defend the traveller who goes to thailand to fuck **** hookers? do you fuck children yourself 1ball? is that why you feel such an affinity towards the kiddy lover?

not that i care but just see who your company is: a kiddy fucker and a newbie who goes to eden so skanks can [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) over him.
maybe get a few more dickheads, losers or fellow perverts to even up the odds, 1ball.

i see traveler has picked up where you and i left off. here goes another traveler / skinless discussion lol

btw, that photo of the monks that skinless took is still there. i saved it to my hard drive, just in case i need it down the road.

JuiceSpike
12-15-04, 14:59
Guys,

What the fuck... all of you involved in this little pissing match should IGNORE each other... Try it. It works.

Sir Domino,

Find a bank big enough to fit your cash, money talks but deeds talk louder... :D.... Stick to your beloved skank stories... Thailand observations...best reports ever...Jing.

Terry,

C'mon man, let Domino be, he is on a mission skanking himself and reporting his ups and downs.... Being a newbie is OK, we all have been there, you don't need to prove yourself...

Traveler,

What happened to your discipline and ignore button? Use it.

On Thai women....

I love to fuck them. Juice them and spike them :p

juice

1Ball
12-15-04, 15:36
juice, you're right, sorry. I normally try to ignore the idiot, but I let myself slip, on this demented psychotic fool.

a friend just emailed me today, ironically enough, saying that he was going to give WSG a break, until Skinless upped his meds. I agree, I am going to bypass the idiocies, until further notice.

over and out.

Joe Zop
12-15-04, 19:08
Bravo, Juice, well said! C'mon guys, enough already, it's high season -- aren't there any field reports or discussions about something other than those who are discussing things?

Terry Terrier
12-15-04, 20:27
1ball

could be worse. you could be hanging out with a hepatitis-infected psychopath who [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) small isaan boys.

The Traveler
12-15-04, 20:40
Juice

if you have a look at my last posts you will see that I indeed ignored his ranting and constant attacks against me, just tried to remember him who really causes trouble in the forum but that seems to be in vain. He is a maniac.

But you are right, I should totally ignore him. He is just like an annoying fly - he loves shit :D

The Traveler
12-15-04, 21:49
Domino,

you have showed us that you have big bucks, why not use it to do good and donate a bit of it.

Today I have received a letter of Father Philip of the FR. RAY FOUNDATION thanking me for my donations. Maybe you remember one of my so called "lies" about a year ago when I said that I regularly donate a part of the profits of my "non existing" businesses in Thailand.

So I kindly ask you and others to help the poor and innocent and donate some money to

FR. RAY FOUNDATION
184 Moo 6, Sukhumvit 144
Box 15, Pattaya City
Chonburi 20150
Thailand

Phone +66 - 38 - 428 717, 422745
Fax +66 - 38 - 716 629

How to donate :

BANK TRANSFER

Transfer from your bank can be made to the following banks:

Bangkok Bank Ltd.,
Banglamung Branch
Pattaya City 20150, Chonburi
Thailand
Account Name: Fr. Ray Foundation
Account Number: 342-3-04125-4
Swift Code: BKKBTHBK

Kasikorn Bank Public Co., Ltd.
Pattaya Klang Branch
336/14 - 18 M.9 Nongprue
Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Thailand.
Account Name: Fr. Ray Foundation
Account Number: 291-2-08018-2
Swift Code: TFBSTHBK

Krung Thai Bank Public Company Ltd.,
Pattaya Klang Rd.,
209 Moo 9 Central Pattaya Rd.,
Pattaya City, 20260
Thailand
Account Name: Redemptorist Fathers of Thailand
Account Number: 227-6-01534-9
Swift Code: KRTHTHBK
Routing no/chip UID: 7895

Please note, that 100% of your donation will reach the ones it is intended for.
There are NO administration fees of any kind !!!
All monies will directly go to the orphans and disabled and will be spend to feed and dress them and to give them a good education.

Father Ray, who founded and supervised the orphanage, has died on Aug. 16th 2003.and Fr. Philip Banchong Chaiyara took over.

Help if you can, even a bit is better than nothing !!!
Don't forget, it's Xmas
Thank you