PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Flood800
03-18-06, 04:37
From my regular bar in Patpong, great BBBJ + GFE.

Love Sex 22
03-18-06, 07:18
I picked up this cutie from Beergarden soi 7. She was only meant to be a short time in the afternoon but we ended up hanging out for the next few days until I left. Claimed to have been working only 4 months but seemed a lot more experienced than that.

As far as i know beergarden doesnt allow lady boys in the bar .

Chocha Monger
03-18-06, 07:55
Yikes! :( Blik2 got violated. I hope she used vaseline on him.

Member #3401
03-18-06, 08:00
Def not a man or ladyboy. She was great so you just leave her alone, i am back later this month so i'll take another few day them! I prefer the GFE exp over the eternal hunt for the stunners. Then u have the 5 am phnone call, mums sick have to go etc.

It was taken at Majestic Suites.

1Ball
03-18-06, 09:06
Could not agree with you more Blik. Though she is not a stunner, she certainly looks like a woman to me, and she also looks like she was born a woman.
Beergarden does not let ladyboys in, so if you found her in there, she is a woman.
I have given up on going to find the perfect catch of the day at the gogos, etc. Give me my regular at beergarden, she knows me, what I like both in and out of bed, if I send her to 7-11 she knows what kind of beer to buy, what my favorite candy is. She knows how many chilies to order for my som tum. And I pay her the same as some fucking gorgeous star fish from Hollywood, or angelwitch, or (insert name here).

Looks, she is a 6. Attittude, and GFE, she is a 15. (when I am behind her doing her doggie, and she looks over her shoulder at me, and purrs,
"that feels so good, fuck me baby, don't stop", I really don't give a shit she says that every night to another guy, I like it! )
I was out with a new member last week, and he wanted to find a girl who treated him the same way this girl treats me. Not easy. I have known her 3 years. Not once has she asked me for veterinary money.

3F ? WTF is that?

oh, I almost forgot. One of the best fucks I have ever had. And never any contact when I am gone. I check out of the hotel, and she is out of my mind until I check in again.

thank you for listening. Off to the beach for a swim.

PosterLion
03-18-06, 09:26
Blik's catch is defintely a girl. Ladyboy's are easier to spot that a gay King on and day of any week. All you have to do is look in the persons eyes and say a few words to discover the true feminity.

A woman is bored with being a women because she is a woman and she's known it all of her life. A ladyboy is a creature (and creature is not a bad word) that wants to be what it is not. The eye of the ladyboy has never known the boredom of womanhood. The eye of the ladyboy is an eye that has trained itself to see a woman in a mirror and therefore has the the look of a salesman or something that is trying to convince you in what is nothing more than a dream.,

Try it. It's not difficult and it works everytime.

poster

Old Thai Hand
03-18-06, 12:27
Blik

Girl. Case Closed.

Probably prettier in person than in the photo. Looks like a pleasant girl, and I'm sure was nice to be with. Most of the time these are preferred over the stunning clock-watchers and money grubbers from Nana.

Poster

Nice turn of phrase in your description of katoeys.

MeatMan
03-18-06, 17:28
It's whoah-man! nuff said :D

Oldian
03-19-06, 05:31
I have seen her in the Beergarden, and no, they don't allow katoeys there. She also isn't too regular, she's probably being truthful about the 4 months.

Gladiator
03-19-06, 07:09
Just a reminder that there is one, and only one, way of telling, beyond any doubt, post-op LB’s apart, and that is by smelling their pussies (or by not smelling them, if you are unlucky).

Sure, over 99.9% of them can be spotted miles away just by the way they look or move, their big hands and feet, etc, but I’m talking about that tiny minority of LB’s that can actually pass all the tests and make it till the very end: till your bed.

Looking at their eyes, as posterboring does, won’t get you too far, especially if your average alcohol intake is similar to posterboring’s, so be cautious – I’m not sure why pb still try to mix his ethylic fantasies with the flow of mongering information on this board.

Asian Rain
03-20-06, 01:53
This is a Beach Road pickup from some time ago. Needed relief and brought her back for a quick gulp and blow. She wasn't the best looker, but had a can-do attitude manifested by her super suction bbbj... just look at the tight seal as her lips grip around my cock.

Blew a thick load of jizz all over her face - her first facial. Ahhh... just what I had needed. Enjoy, AR+

Dick Nasty
03-20-06, 23:58
AR, greeaaat pics. I love her facial expression when your jizz just squirt out, its like....Woaaaa, what the hell is this? And when her face is full of your jizz, she started laughing...hehehe..did you shagg her too?
DN

Member #3401
03-22-06, 17:44
Judging form most of Asian Rains pictures no one get pregnant unless you get pregnant by eating sperm. Health questions???? Hmmmm.

Pille
03-23-06, 02:20
This is a Beach Road pickup from some time ago. Needed relief and brought her back for a quick gulp and blow. She wasn't the best looker, but had a can-do attitude manifested by her super suction bbbj... just look at the tight seal as her lips grip around my cock.

Blew a thick load of jizz all over her face - her first facial. Ahhh... just what I had needed. Enjoy, AR+Nice stolen pics from ....********s.net

Storm Rider #2
03-23-06, 05:20
Nice stolen pics from ....********s.netYou know, I don't post a whole lot on ISG, but then again I don't monger like I once did. But I am here enough to know that Asian Rain has more than established himself as a World Class monger and has firmly established his credentials here. If you as a newbie are going to make an accusation, you better be able to back it up. You don't have to obscure the site name unless it is competition for Jackson, meaning a site which promotes the concept of P4P in this case. Better make your case a bit better or you're gonna get laughed right out of here.

Coma Boy
03-23-06, 17:42
__________________________________________________________________________________

Retired Army
03-23-06, 22:35
Any additional information?

The Traveler
03-23-06, 23:02
Just a reminder that there is one, and only one, way of telling, beyond any doubt, post-op LB’s apart, and that is by smelling their pussies (or by not smelling them, if you are unlucky).

Gladiator,

that's nonsense, a clean pussy doesn't smell at all.
A pussy that smells has most likely an infection with bacterias or a fungus.

Soon Be Dead
03-24-06, 13:38
Nice stolen pics from ....********s.netAs one newbie to another, those are mighty big toes you're stepping on.

Stew2
03-24-06, 16:43
You know, I don't post a whole lot on ISG, but then again I don't monger like I once did. But I am here enough to know that Asian Rain has more than established himself as a World Class monger and has firmly established his credentials here. If you as a newbie are going to make an accusation, you better be able to back it up. You don't have to obscure the site name unless it is competition for Jackson, meaning a site which promotes the concept of P4P in this case. Better make your case a bit better or you're gonna get laughed right out of here.

Indeed - when I read this, my first reaction was - if these pix can be found elsewhere, in all likelihood, they have been stolen from AR rather than by him!

Freeler
03-24-06, 17:11
How to proof a pic's yours:

Never post the entire picture. That way, your original is always larger that the thief's 'original'.

Dinghy
03-24-06, 20:26
Coma - "thanks for the mammaries"

Phantomtiger2
03-25-06, 00:32
Gladiator,

that's nonsense, a clean pussy doesn't smell at all.
A pussy that smells has most likely an infection with bacterias or a fungus.

Correct on some occasions but not always true. Had girlfriend once (long ago) that sometimes had bad smell but was never infected--I know cause I made her get it checked to be sure. Its just her own bad body chemistry (mixture of her sweat and vag. fluid) the combo gave a very bad foul smell but not always, thank god.

Conclusion: Individual Body chemistry plays a big part on how one smells. I think we all know of people (male or female) ,
where one could sweat like a pig and their underarm and body odor have no smell , then another may sweat a little or not at all but smells like a pig.

Calvinrussell
03-25-06, 06:02
Happy meal at the Castle Pattaya.

The Traveler
03-25-06, 12:56
Phantomtiger,

correct, that's why I said "most likely".
Body odor also largely depends on your diet but it is absolutely no proof for being a girl or not being a katoey.

Freeler
03-25-06, 12:58
Pattaya azz

Siddv
03-25-06, 21:59
Happy meal at the Castle Pattaya.Thanks at least to the originality. Most of the photos that are submitted on this site are mainly fo the ugliest %&#$%^(*women that I have never seen in Thailand. Do they go out of their way to find this shit? They are trying to get some sort of reaction right. Yes I must admit I do not post my photos as I do not take many and my hat is of to those that do of the dogs they are with. Its great entertainment. Holy shit they must still be smoking that shit left over from the nam.

Anonymous
03-27-06, 07:27
21, uni student, normal girl. 36kg and 153cm.

Anonymous
03-27-06, 07:28
More of my fave girl.

Anonymous
03-27-06, 07:31
More of my fave - sorry to to big breast lovers. I prefer tiny titties.

Anonymous
03-27-06, 07:33
Last ones of my fave girl, unless she gets sick of the current bf. I saved the pussy shots for the end!

DanTheMan
03-28-06, 08:56
Just some pics from my last adventure to LOS, (Bangkok and Phuket)

1. The lovely Na. Met her last year, and decided to catch up with her again this year. She's got a beautiful body, great shape, and a tremendous ass. If she had bigger tits she'd be perfect. Na is 30 has 2 kids, and is an Issan girl. Sorry no nudes though. Took her out to a couple of clubs one night for her birthday, and she got drunk. Needless to say when I took her home that night, I reaped the rewards of her being drunk.

2. Girl I met at a beer bar in Phuket. Can't remember her name, or the name of the bar. Once again an Issan girl, who had 2 kids. Nice girl, chatty and easy going. Good in the cot. Nice big nipples, and loved doing it doggie style. We also took a shower together, where I was the receipant of a nice long BBBJ. Offered to show me around Phuket on her motorbike, but I declined as it was my first night in Phuket, and I wanted to bang more than just one woman! Had her own small business selling jewellery. Offered to sell me some, but I never went back to see her.

3. Girl I picked up from Rock Hard a go go in Phuket. I can't rememebr her name. She was 23, and should be out of the game by now, as she told me she was going back to school to learn English, and some other crap in a month. Its now been about 6 weeks since I saw her. Hot body, great tits. Nice round C- cuppers. Was real chatty in the club, and wasn't bad in the cot. But the next morning she told me she had drunk too much, and I couldn't get a word out of her, whereas the night before, I couldn't shut her up!

Who else has the bangkok blues, (or Thailand blues), after returning from the LOS???? I know I do!

Denis
03-28-06, 18:14
Picked her in Thermae tonight, I thought she was not bad looking.
Service was excellent BBBJ with CIM and FS ok

Denis
03-28-06, 18:16
more of Noy

Storm Rider #2
03-28-06, 21:56

Never post the entire picture. That way, your original is always larger that the thief's 'original'.You know, it has been said said that sometimes the best solution is the most simple one. Kudos to Freeler for emphasizing that point.

Meaty
03-29-06, 06:01
If i was a guy living outside Thailand, considering Thailand as my next mongering destination, these pictures would most certainly make me choose another country. Not any pics from anyone in particular, but 90% of ALL of them. These girls are by no way a fair reflection of the girls available from nana, cowboy, patpong etc., etc. They all look like the dregs still walking sukhumvit at 6am hoping someone is blind and drunk enough to pick them, thank f*ck for you lot i hear them shout. Guys, if you feel the need to put pictures of your conquests on a sex forum, at least sleep with some half decent, semi-attractive tarts and take their pics, these pics are aweful.
And none of that beauty in the eye of the be(er)holder crap, these girls are truly awful and whilst i may sleep with equally unattractive tarts sometimes, i certainly wouldn't be bragging i'd slept with them.

Dugdathug
03-29-06, 06:19
If i was a guy living outside Thailand, considering Thailand as my next mongering destination, these pictures would most certainly make me choose another country. Not any pics from anyone in particular, but 90% of ALL of them. These girls are by no way a fair reflection of the girls available from nana, cowboy, patpong etc., etc. They all look like the dregs still walking sukhumvit at 6am hoping someone is blind and drunk enough to pick them, thank f*ck for you lot i hear them shout. Guys, if you feel the need to put pictures of your conquests on a sex forum, at least sleep with some half decent, semi-attractive tarts and take their pics, these pics are aweful.

And none of that beauty in the eye of the be(er)holder crap, these girls are truly awful and whilst i may sleep with equally unattractive tarts sometimes, i certainly wouldn't be bragging i'd slept with them.I couldn't agree with you more Meaty. Also, so many of the guys in the Thailand forum are way to quick to tell some poor newbie to "RTFF" is such a manner that their rude response actually took them longer to type than simply answering the original question.

Drsinister
03-29-06, 07:09

And none of that beauty in the eye of the be(er)holder crap, these girls are truly awful and whilst i may sleep with equally unattractive tarts sometimes, i certainly wouldn't be bragging i'd slept with them.To each his own "meatless." if you dont like the pics then dont look.

Coma Boy
03-29-06, 07:23
The thing is Meaty, whenever most guys pick up a stunner photography is the last thing on their mind.

The hottest girls I go with are not working-girls so taking gyno shots of them would be innappropriate.

I'd imagine this is the same for many others here.

Also plenty of guys here like the ugly Biergarten girls and so appreciate such photos.

Someone recently pointed out how The Biergarten shouldn't be visited by any guys under fifty. This was one of the best points I've ever read in this forum, and it's so bloody true. I like to go there for a drink to watch the freak-show (and occassionally bang an old lady at the love-motel) but any Farang under fifty shouldn't consider this wise hunting grounds.

Piper1
03-29-06, 09:32
Someone recently pointed out how The Biergarten shouldn't be visited by any guys under fifty. This was one of the best points I've ever read in this forum, and it's so bloody true. I like to go there for a drink to watch the freak-show (and occassionally bang an old lady at the love-motel) but any Farang under fifty shouldn't consider this wise hunting grounds.
Hey CB! Poor ole Biergarten gets a bad rap IMHO, but then again I've only been there twice. I liked it, and I'm chronologically well under 50, biologically under 40, and psychologically under 30. :) Most guys I saw there were in their 30s, and I didn't see any freaky gals - a few uglies, a few medium, and a few just right. I would happily have another session with the cutie I found there. Maybe it was just a good day (and yes it was daytime).

cheers

Piper

Denis
03-29-06, 12:23
Meaty
I will take an exemple:
Personnaly I like very much dark skinned Issan girls, it is probably because it is something I can not get in my own country.
Some of you find them ugly,
Most of the Chinese guys do not like the big framed American or European girls.
Some like white skinny Japanese.
Some like Black girls, some like Ladyboys.
I had some stunners and Coma is right, I was not thinking to take pics.

Everything is a matter of taste.
In regards to Biergarden and Thermae, I will agree that it is a bit dodgy but for me Thermae is part of Bangkok if I am alone it is fine
If I am with some buddies, Cowboy or Nana are fun too.

I went to BierGarden this afternoon, I will say I was not the oldest! (I am 50)and found a girl my taste, but what can you expect for 1000 baht?
If I was looking for a 10+ I would have looked somewhere else and spent a bit more!
DEnis

MeatMan
03-29-06, 18:15
Pattaya azz

Sweeeeeeet!!!.:D:D

Csun213
03-29-06, 19:03
I have found that most of the pretty girls will not allow pictures to be taken.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-29-06, 19:19
The bimbo has DROOOOOOpy tits like on a teenage wet nurse and a totally messed up grill. I wouldn't have bar fined her, no way.

UG

Denis
03-29-06, 20:06
The bimbo has DROOOOOOpy tits like on a teenage wet nurse and a totally messed up grill. I wouldn't have bar fined her, no way.

UG
who is talking about bar fine?

Hono Jim
This was nice of you to pay bar fine at the beer garden , they must love you there!!!
DEnis

Honolulu Jimmy
03-29-06, 20:12
Bier Stub,

No Me as that place is about as scroty as therme. There are much better lookg girls across the street in the pool hall but better yet for to morning nite on Soi Nana. Look at the nips on that wet nurse. They gotta be an inch long and pointing to the ground. Can't wait to see the streatch marks..Yuck!

Denis
03-29-06, 20:17
Ok,

What am I going to get for this one?

Yes she was pregnant? So what?

BTW Honolulu Jimmy, I have not found any pics from your beauties!

Denis

NoCBJ4Me
03-29-06, 20:28
Here's some shots of a girl I pulled at Tiger Entertainment in Phuket. I bribed her to get up on the bar to dance when first meeting her. She didn't want to do it - too shy - but Mamasan made her. She did have fun while she was up there. When she came down I bought her a drink and then bar fined her. She spoke nit noy english so Mamasan negotiated. She was new to the business as evidenced by her nervousness and lack of english skills. She wanted 1500ST, I countered with 1500 LT. She eventually agreed. Age: 23, 150cm, 43 kg. Great: body - attitude - performer. Who said asian girls don't have asses? After a good morning session, I sent her on her way with a well earned 2K in her pocket.

The Traveler
03-29-06, 21:06
Never post the entire picture. That way, your original is always larger that the thief's 'original'.
You know, it has been said said that sometimes the best solution is the most simple one. Kudos to Freeler for emphasizing that point.
Stormrider,

indeed a good idea but is it of any importance ?
Are we here to prove anything or to share ?

Traveler1234
03-29-06, 21:29
Here's some shots of a girl I pulled at Tiger Entertainment in Phuket. I bribed her to get up on the bar to dance when first meeting her. She didn't want to do it - too shy - but Mamasan made her. She did have fun while she was up there. When she came down I bought her a drink and then bar fined her. She spoke nit noy english so Mamasan negotiated. She was new to the business as evidenced by her nervousness and lack of english skills. She wanted 1500ST, I countered with 1500 LT. She eventually agreed. Age: 23, 150cm, 43 kg. Great: body - attitude - performer. Who said asian girls don't have asses? After a good morning session, I sent her on her way with a well earned 2K in her pocket.

Hey, thought you went back? See you're still enjoying yourself. Nice pix

Knobbyxx
03-29-06, 21:44
Ok guys, this wil lbe hard to answer I guess because no one wants to get their real identity out there..but what kinda business do I need to get into to be able to travel to places like this more often! My business now allows me to travel to Taiwan a few times a year, but the scene is dead there! way to expensive! Hey I will consider a job change! Well I am looking for a new one anyway!

Any advice?

Honolulu Jimmy
03-29-06, 23:44
Can we set the tone here and quite posting Farang Kwai pics.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-29-06, 23:50
Note the first tit and nice nipple. Want more? Post good Stuff and I'll opne the flood gate of 10's all legal age ad my hotel checks all IDs etc.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-30-06, 00:30
Combined Age. 36 and both have nice TATA's Both are fine expamles of Issan Babes. One from Kohn Khen and the other Surin. Darling on the left have 4 lovely sisters.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-30-06, 00:52
I have more than 1000 but you see I have to go p/u my laundry, buy some cosmetics for the girls, 20 see thru thongs panties, lots of cosmetics, small perfume and other gifts for my party. I always have a night where I buy food, hand out little gift bags with great stuff and 4 condoms to each lady in one of my favoriote bars...Be at the Moon Bar on Soi Bangla April 13 for a good night!

Honolulu Jimmy
03-30-06, 01:01
Same owners as Capt Kirks in Soi Easy. Hi end boomatic units but very costly and often don't perfom well. I grabed up a unit from Sharkeys in uniform. Very aggressice as to Lady Drinks, high Bar Fine etc. Nice to Look at but no a good deal. Another pic. Khunying Oradee is all lovely, but I do have to go Ala Moana Center in Honolulu to do a little shopping for the Darlings.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-30-06, 01:09
Yes, you do see 4000 Baht adorning the lovely.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-30-06, 01:11
Yes this is the pic of the day. How many days until you will see this upoloaded 1420 hrs HST March 29. When will my very nice pics post!

Master Diver II
03-30-06, 02:53
I couldn't agree with you more Meaty. Also, so many of the guys in the Thailand forum are way to quick to tell some poor newbie to "RTFF" is such a manner that their rude response actually took them longer to type than simply answering the original question.

I'm happy that you found an appropriate nick for yourself. Please note that Meaty has at least contributed and earned some right to criticise others. I wonder if anyone could say the same about you with this your first - and only FR.

MD II

Member #3401
03-30-06, 03:29
I only had a few days in Bangkok this time and both days were pretty busy with business. I had arranged to meet Bee in the airport but she was a no show. I only have a few photos of be and I have been flamed for bringing them in this forum as many thought she was a ladyboy. She is absolutely not a labyboy . Although the photos are not the best I can guarantee she has the nicest arse you could ever experience. She has a really naughty look in her eyes and she will take you to places in bed you could only dream about. If anyone would want a good GFE to be matched with great bed skills, then Bee from Beergarden is the go.

Anyway I was not going looking for her, so I went for a stroll down Sukumvit road in the early afternoon. I was after a companion for the days as I prefer the GFE and that works better for me when I get to know people.

At the Factory I met Dao. Dao is 29 years old and have one child but you could never say. We hit it of pretty well. I took her back as a short time, the idea was to see how it worked, needless to say she stayed the night. Not the best in the sack, a bit much on the back just give it to me. Very little BJ however willing to do what had to be done. On the other hand was she good company although somewhat limited English skills.

Anyway Dao had some things to do on my last day and so had I. After finishing my business and waiting for heading to the airport I decided to go to the Beer Garden to take a short time to finish the trip of with.

I went in and had a coke. It was only 11 am so the place was largely empty. A few girls at the door tried to hook me, but I wanted to look around. Then I made the fatal move to sit with three girls in their mid to later twenties. Maybe is was “Why don’t you take three lady and pay for one” that caught my attention always looking for a bargain. It was ok although I knew that I eventually would have to pay more but what the heck. The deal clincher was when one of them insisted that she only would go with us if I promised to shoot my first load in her mouth. Ok you now have my full attention!

A quick trip to the shop for a bag full of beer and we were in business. In the room things happened fast. The door had not closed before the first was in her knickers and in no time all were undressed and I was washed by three lovely naked ladies. No much room in the Majestic Suite bathrooms.

In the room one of the girls started taking pictures while the other two worked hard on me. I shot my first round and had a beer and a break. Now the camera girl wanted to get in on the action, she was the one I had promised to shoot the first load in so I had not kept my promise. A solid one and a half hour later I was exhausted and finished. Not even 50 mg of Viagra could keep the tool in a working condition past that time.

Completely exhausted I paid each girl 1200 bath, I know it is a bit excessive but I was too exhausted and 3600 bath was still cheap for a fitting good buy to Bangkok.

I love Bangkok

I have attached some photoes. I have noticed that my taste in women does not match the majority her so I only post a few. After my effort posting Bee (one of the best I have had! I want to make sure not to upset too many here) I have around 30 in this series so if they are of any interest I will post more on request.

Member #3401
03-30-06, 03:42
A bit more of the three beergarden girls

SeattleGman
03-30-06, 04:24

Blik2

I have met the girl in the black before. She goes by Suzie Vong. I have never taken her before, how would you rate in bed?

Bnlee2
03-30-06, 04:37
blik

show us more....i want to see the whole series... including the shot of cim

Rebad
03-30-06, 04:39
Ok
What am I going to get for this one?
Yes she was pregnant? So what?

BTW Honolala Jimmy , I have not found any pics from your beauties!

DEnis

Did she charge you for a 3-some?

Member #3401
03-30-06, 04:41
She was the photogropher most of the time so I didn't actually fuck her, but she gave good head. She seemed to be the leader of the three. She also seemed a bit older maybe late twenties.

She was not the best of the three but they were all ok for this purpose. It was just full on hard sex so a bit hard to judge. Anyway they were all good fun. She had a go for 2000 each - as if!

They discovered that I do not mind to have the nippels squeezed a bit - but only a bit - They are black and blue at the moment, that was the one in black that went for that one.

Okido
03-30-06, 05:03

Great party dude. Love it.

Cheers!

Crypton
03-30-06, 21:28

Nice pictures, Bilk.

I don't think you should care about the stupid comments some egomaniacs make here in this forum. Some people never wrote one damn useful post in their life but are eager to criticize those who do. Everyone's taste is different in women. Most people respect your personal decisions and those who don't do not matter anyhow.
Post more!

Cheers

Soon Be Dead
03-30-06, 21:34
Beach Road Bunny

Elvis30
03-31-06, 01:23
Photo's post more!!!

Long91
03-31-06, 02:53
Great photos! Damn! I wish I could get the nerve to do the 3 girl thing. Only got to 2. And let me tell you, the 3 asses in that "The End" pic. Are the Gravy on the Meat. Mouth watering. Thanks for sharing. Damn!

NoCBJ4Me
03-31-06, 03:20
Here's some more pics from my recent trip to LOS.

The first couple of pics are of a girl I picked up on Bangla Rd, Patong, Phuket. Very cute, great body, but shy about the nude pic. Good fuck - really got into it.

The 3rd shot of of a very camera shy girl from a GoGo in Pattaya. It was a sneak pic through the window into the bathroom. She had great tits, so I had to take the shot.

It seems that most girls I've picked up don't want photos taken.

NoCBJ4Me
03-31-06, 03:30
Here's some from the camera shy series.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 04:03
Can we like get off showing off ones short commings and a bunch of stinky old gashes and get into some sexy and provocative shbots.....rather that some hairy beer belly and a beat up stink pot.......

Show me some quality and I'll post more of my stunners!

SE Asia Joe
03-31-06, 05:08
Honolulu - No, I don't want to start any flaming wars or anything but I would like to appeal for a bit of moderation from you. Yes I do appreciate your beauties and yes I do also feel that some of the other pictures here ain't the best quality/best subject matter.... but I still nonetheless really appreciate any and ALL pictures!
I for one have lots of difficulties even trying to get the most innocent of shots of my sweethearts and really admire you guys who has the ingenuity/guts/ knowhow on how to get these girls to allow you to shoot pixs. Really don't know how you guys do it!! So what's the harm in anybody wanting to post THEIR own pictures??!! And whilst you personally may not enjoy these pictures, you can always NOT see them. As for me - to be able to see a picture - any pictures - is a helluva lot better than having to scroll down thru diatribes like mine here on this the photo gallery thread - WITHOUT any pictures!
Sorry if I may have caused offense - but just MHO
SE Asia Joe

Member #3401
03-31-06, 05:11
A bit more from the three musketeers from the Beergarden

Meaty
03-31-06, 05:42
but I still nonetheless really appreciate any and ALL pictures!
You don't get out much do you !

really admire you guys who has the ingenuity/guts/ knowhow on how to get these girls to allow you to shoot pixs. Really don't know how you guys do it!!
Nothing ingenuis/gutsy/knowing about giving an extra 100baht to take a pic !

NoCBJ4me > very nice bod on your bangla 2 pic, shame she's attached to the face in bangla 1 though, i think i'd of used the pillow too !!

Member #3401
03-31-06, 05:58
Here's some from the camera shy series.

NoCBJ4me, these pictures are of different girls are they? Otherwise there must have been some shaving involved also?

To Meaty sorry I do not get you also. Why would U have a problem with anyone posting any picture. If you do not like it, then don't look is that so hard?????

Meaty
03-31-06, 06:09
To Meaty sorry I do not get you also. Why would U have a problem with anyone posting any picture. If you do not like it, then don't look is that so hard?????
I have the fortunate life of someone who lives in Bangkok, unlike those sat at home in farrang land bashing over the worst LOS has to offer.
I can assure you that there is absolutely nothing hard when i look at these pictures, and nothing hard about not looking at them too :D

I'm glad you enjoy yourself whilst in LOS, thats what its all about, its the ones who only get a week every 2 years to be here or even not at all that totally rely on these pics to make them happy that worry me !

Coma Boy
03-31-06, 06:11
Meaty, you have to remember that a lot of these guys are in their nineties.

SE Asia Joe
03-31-06, 09:05
[QUOTE=Meaty]You don't get out much do you !

Nothing ingenuis/gutsy/knowing about giving an extra 100baht to take a pic !

Naaah - not much in LOS - too spoiled in the Pearl River Delta.
Soooooo... Meaty - howzabout some recent pixs from you?? Ain't seen nuthin from you for... ???

SE Asia Joe

Member #3401
03-31-06, 09:52
More Beergarden girls photos

Meaty
03-31-06, 10:06
Soooooo... Meaty - howzabout some recent pixs from you?? Ain't seen nuthin from you for... ???
SE Asia Joe
Master of bangkok, LOL, don't tell STS in Beijing that, he's been left wanting on a few occasions when out with me in bangers !!
Pics from me, i don't think i've ever posted any, not because the girls are better or worse, simply because i don't take the mobile when i go out (the wife would call it) and i don't take the camera out, because one hand has a beer in it and the other a cigarette, pockets on jeans don't accomodate cameras all to well, and i guess the last reason is that i don't want to take pics, if i need to remind myself of a particular beauty or evening, 9 times out of 10 i can go out and relive it, much better than sifting through snaps on the computer or in an album.
I think Bliks photos show some good action, easily available in Thailand with a little pre-thought and discussion, 1 of the girls is aweful, but luckily she's holding the camera, the other 2 are better, but don't do it for me either, but thats not to say that wouldn't be me with them at 1am in the morning after a night out. I just wouldn't have the camera on me.

Piper1
03-31-06, 10:40
Hey Jimmy - What's up with this pic you posted yesterday? Did you enhance her with photoshop? Difficult to tell, as that part of the pic is pixillated.

Member #3173
03-31-06, 10:56
Excellent pictures indeed and rare in this forum.More please

Piper1
03-31-06, 12:53
Thought it might have been, but looked more like a photoshop job. I stand corrected! (Where can I buy one of those aprons, to get me through lonely nights - would make a great pillow ;) ).

Old Thai Hand
03-31-06, 12:54
Meaty et al.

I think the pics are about average for a holidaying monger. Not my cup-of-tea, for sure. There certainly are far better to be had. But, if they had fun and feel they got their money's worth, who's to say 'nay' to the pics, really. I've seen far worse here.

Meaty. Your point about not taking pics because it's easy for you to go out and relive the experience is a valid one. I'm in the same boat and rarely take pics that much because I can see "whoever" again and again, if I want. I'll probably walk over to Cowboy for a drink or two and see some old friends, tonight because it's the equivalent of going down to my "local" back home for a brew. It's just that easy for us.

But, most fo these guys can't do that and the guys who never come here and who are stuck in the frigid U.S. (weather and women), for example live vicariously through these pics. However, bad they seem to you and I, we might be a little more amenable to them if we were stuck in Wichita or some other shithole wishing we were here shagging Thai girls.

Honolulu J.

For a guy who's posted a mere 26 posts and none that memorable, you have a lot to say and some obvious anger issues. Chill out!!!

NoCBJ4Me
03-31-06, 14:05
Meaty,

Re: Bangla Rd. This one was a snap decision at closing time. I sometimes get hung up on the body more than looks. I didn't think she was ugly anyway and she was a great fuck / attitude. No regrets.

I have had no luck photgraphng any stunners this trip. I met a lot of great looking girls who dressed well but turned out to be flabby from having a kid. I don't photograph flabby girls. If I lived there I'm sure I would have better luck- more time to find the gems. The few stunners I did find would not allow photos at all. A friend once said me attitude is more important than looks. I agree with him to a point. I am on the hunt for a decent looking girl with the right attitude. They seem to be the best fucks for me. I figure, a hot body girl with an OK face and great attitude is a lot better than a whining stunner starfish.

...NoCBJ4me > very nice bod on your bangla 2 pic, shame she's attached to the face in bangla 1 though, i think i'd of used the pillow too !![/QUOTE]

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 14:08
Honolulu J.

For a guy who's posted a mere 26 posts and none that memorable, you have a lot to say and some obvious anger issues. Chill out

My pics are not of very beautiful girls....Can we like wipe off the monitor and get unfused....As to sympathy for blokes who never go to thailand....WTF are they doing wanking here? What is that frenchie word for guys who can only watch??????

My pics are hot. No beer bellies, droopy tits, saggy gashes, and mugs that only a mother could love on pay day! Total Darlings.....

HINT: the Girlies love GOOD perfume!

Noel 1445
03-31-06, 14:53
Dude,

Who gives a fuck. We're PAYING for a root, as long as they're not too repulsive who gives a shit? I'd rather spend money on a slapper than fool myself by paying through the nose into thinking a 'hottie' was into me . Get over yourself knobhead, reserve any self -important rantings for women you actually have a relationship with, rather than the cheap fucks a lot of us go to LOS for.

Noel 1445
03-31-06, 14:55
I know it's a photo forum, I'm heading to Bangkok soon, and will endeavor to post some pics of the dirty street *****s picked up for FUN, and not as a measure of myself.

Member #3401
03-31-06, 16:06
Honolulu J.

For a guy who's posted a mere 26 posts and none that memorable, you have a lot to say and some obvious anger issues. Chill out

My pics are not of very beautiful girls....Can we like wipe off the monitor and get unfused....As to sympathy for blokes who never go to thailand....WTF are they doing wanking here? What is that frenchie word for guys who can only watch??????

My pics are hot. No beer bellies, droopy tits, saggy gashes, and mugs that only a mother could love on pay day! Total Darlings.....

HINT: the Girlies love GOOD perfume!

At least you say so yourself Honolulu J as long as you feel good about your pictures and yourself then of you go. However your critisims of others may suggest that you are not that sure the rest of us agree.

While I prefer to express myself a bit less colourful Noel I agree with you statements, who are we really kidding, when we feel a sense of conquest when we have convinced a girl to take our money in return for sex? I had one girl in Cambodia, I would call a real stunner (photo of Davy in Cambo section) who told how some of the american sex tourist didn't even fit in the bed and poor Davy has to sleep on floor. They were probably also proud of their great conquest, but Davy did not show much respect when the nights payment had been made.

While I will never claim to be as experienced or have as good a taste as others on this board I happen to like the photoes of the "average girls". For absolute stunners go to porn movies or professional porn sites, that is a safer bet. I think it is great that every so often you see a picture of someone you have done once. It is a buzz to compare notes like that and that is where a board like this beat a porn site hands down. This is real punters with real girls both the stunners and the not so stunners.

To return to Bee the so called "ladyboy" I posted a few weeks ago, it was great to see another punter on another forum posting a few pictures about beergarden girls publishing a few pictures of her. A bit of corrospondance ensured a great set of pictures of her which brought back one of the more memorable GFE experiences I have had.

Finally my although limited experience is that Go go girls and the really good looking girls often get itchy feet about 3 or 4 am and want to go home, which is a paine in the a.. if you are expecting long time including a quicky in the morning.

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 19:23
not these darlings

no gay shots (male organs ), no beer bellies, and no ugly stinky gashes....btw, i wish all of you whom have pm'd in support of my quest to upgrade the quality of pics here would go public, at obvious risk of being flamed....

why are the flamers also the poster of gay shots, beer bellies and nasty snag????

repent and show good stuff. sedy darlings don't always have to be in the unwraped state....kaow jai! or even kaow jai nit noi, kop koon krap

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 19:30
How about this system. If you have to post pics that are kind of repulsive put up a warning etc. Look, if you grabbed up something that mabey your mates shouldn't know about just warn us so we can avoid the YUK!

No warning on this pic..Don't tell me she ain't a hottie...
And good joop joop!

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 19:35
Tres Amigos...who says you can have fun during rainy season. We were hold up for 48 hours in my room....Had room service for all meals, watched porn from my DVD player hooked to the TV and BTW I also got room serviced, and serviced with three smiles!

Traveler1234
03-31-06, 20:16
Dude,

Who gives a fuck. We're PAYING for a root, as long as they're not too repulsive who gives a shit? I'd rather spend money on a slapper than fool myself by paying through the nose into thinking a 'hottie' was into me . Get over yourself knobhead, reserve any self -important rantings for women you actually have a relationship with, rather than the cheap fucks a lot of us go to LOS for.

Noel:

I see yu moved from the Vietnam photo gallery site over to here and still spitting out those four letter bullets.....be nice, we're got a bunch of happy mongers on this thread.

After your visit to LOS, give us a good old FR and a couple of pix...OK mate?

Traveler1234
03-31-06, 20:20
[/QUOTE]
Meaty,

Re: Bangla Rd. This one was a snap decision at closing time. I sometimes get hung up on the body more than looks. I didn't think she was ugly anyway and she was a great fuck / attitude. No regrets.

I have had no luck photgraphng any stunners this trip. I met a lot of great looking girls who dressed well but turned out to be flabby from having a kid. I don't photograph flabby girls. If I lived there I'm sure I would have better luck- more time to find the gems. The few stunners I did find would not allow photos at all. A friend once said me attitude is more important than looks. I agree with him to a point. I am on the hunt for a decent looking girl with the right attitude. They seem to be the best fucks for me. I figure, a hot body girl with an OK face and great attitude is a lot better than a whining stunner starfish.

...NoCBJ4me > very nice bod on your bangla 2 pic, shame she's attached to the face in bangla 1 though, i think i'd of used the pillow too !![/QUOTE]

Hey guys, CBJ's just being very modest -- he's a great monger and an expert at pattaya.

CBJ, next time you visit, get a new mobile phone with one of those great 2.2 megapixel cameras.....

LOL :-)

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 20:28
Unsucceled nips and the sweetest gash I've veer nibbled in Thailand!

No Warning needed, as with all my pics, thank you!

Member #3401
03-31-06, 20:43
To those who may get offended by members posting pictures of a lesser quality of photo than those they would have posted IF THEY had decided to post anytning, do not torture your self by opening this report. It contain saggy boobs, love handles and depictions of male genitalias in an arosed and semi arosed state!

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 21:33
Boy, I'll take you warning to heart.
Here is another hottle from '03..haven't seen her in a few years....

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 21:41
Check this out...note her height next to to the bed. You gotta love a 32B bra.....had her for 7 days.....She did double boom like a pro. From a village near Udon Thani. Her sister replaced her in Patong as the family breadwinner and was a true bisex. This one cute, eh?..

Member #3401
03-31-06, 21:48
Honolulo J

You should have tried to pump a bit of air into those flabby tits. Could they go over her shoulders or provide a place for the smoke?? It is also a good place to keep phone numbers etc. LOL

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 21:48
i'll dig around cause i have a few of these girls unwraped.... the one on the left da was especially fit. we you do night skinny dips from my pool terrace room. she was totally on target about condoms but said no problem in the clorene pool????????????

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 22:00
True Story...IN '01 the USS Kitty Hawk pulled into Patong harbor after 101 days at sea. I was there in early December and they had been on partol since the 9/11 stuff...At about 10 am I was having coffee sitting in the pool side at my room. Here comes bunch of kids/sailors taking all the pool terrace room. Being an American Patriot I went to the mini mart and go a couple cases of beer and invited about ten guys to have a beer. They wanted to know where to get some action before noon, no problem as I would make a few calls. Within 30 min I had 6 girls ready to go...I played bank and stashed the girls money in my safe and the did well, over charging but no bar fine and deliver service....This one did, true true, 11 short times in 17 hours. the guys were in the pool waiting for their turn with the girls whom set up shop in their rooms....
Pimp for a Day....It ran all night and by next morning the were happily off to their banks and buzzing the family in the village that thew fleet was in. I guys had only 3 days but all seemed to hook up. All the girls had new hair colors that week!

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 22:04
Honolulo J

You should have tried to pump a bit of air into those flabby tits. Could they go over her shoulders or provide a place for the smoke?? It is also a good place to keep phone numbers etc. LOL

That would be HonolulU, thank you...no flabby..nice and of medium hardness..that was the shape, note no streach marks (no kids) Here she is wil a couple pals....good meat on all three

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 22:19
This two hard botties would do a double boom to end all double booms.........Taken on a rare apearance in Pattaya. I'm a Patongite and haven't been to O-town for about 5 years......

LexLuther
03-31-06, 22:23
Honolulu Jimmy,

What is your native language?

Lex

Piper1
03-31-06, 22:25
Warning: either get drunk, or get a dose of nitrogen psychosis (at least 30 metres down) so you can understand this post by a wannabe serial antagonist. Fun pics Jimmy.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=424835&postcount=109

Honolulu Jimmy
03-31-06, 22:47
[QUOTE=LexLuther]Honolulu Jimmy,
What is your native language? Lex[/QUOTE
Les who needs Sex, it would seem.
Do you have pics as this is the Photo section....Flamers go to gay sites...
This pic was sent to me from a guy who goes to Patong with a load of Photo gear (I've a 3 year old Canon Sure-shite) but mostly does photos. Once he did a photo shoot in his room and the invited me over to take her to my room for a session.....Strange, Free Pussy is Free Pussy, especioally in that town....
Claims he hit this one in the rear as she only uses her pussy for pics?????Strange, but nic pic

LexLuther
03-31-06, 23:53
Honolulu Jimmy,

As far as you telling anyone where to post or where to go, you can [Deleted by Admin]. Your posts make no sense at all. You're either on drugs or alchohol, suffering from advanced stages of syphillus, or you have an IQ of about 45.

There's a lesbian ex-chief (Navy type) who works in my office who writes like you do. Couldn't write a complete sentence if her life depended on it.

Lex

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

DanTheMan
04-01-06, 00:53
Who cares what the women look like. Even the ugly ones are far better lookign and carry themselves with more class than women here in Australia, or elsewhere.

So you go to Thailand and root women that some consider ugly.....in my opinion its about "clicking with a barhirl. Most of the glams I've had over there are the worst fucks I've ever had.

If your not living in Thailand, and only there for a holiday, lets face it, you're there for a good time, not a long time!

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 01:28
LUTHER, DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS??????? YOU KNOW, PHOTO SECTION ETC....
Are you unhappy because this sign keeps popping up all over the world....Kinda of lonely for some folk!

Another of my lovely pix for those whom enjoy this pix section and participate......This Darling love to show her tat and the reason is she love to go doggie. She sould wave her nice dumpster you way and after a good worm gobble a dropping of the drws occured, but only to her knees. After a bit of a go she tell you that your gift would be to let her finish with a white swallow! I cant wait to get on a plane as I haven't been in Thailand for nine weeks...

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 01:56
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 02:07
Very nice set of real boobs......Just Lovely....She was so good I brought her back to Bangkok for a few days at the Marriott. A lovely 3 some with the other big titted one that most everybody who likes girls really enjoyed

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 02:16
Who cares what the women look like. Even the ugly ones are far better lookign and carry themselves with more class than women here in Australia, or elsewhere.

So you go to Thailand and root women that some consider ugly.....in my opinion its about "clicking with a barhirl. Most of the glams I've had over there are the worst fucks I've ever had.

If your not living in Thailand, and only there for a holiday, lets face it, you're there for a good time, not a long time!
Cleary you have a point...Althought I haven't been Down Under I have enjoyed the Esprit of the Aussies in Patong, Good lot and they all preach the same about the Shielas....

I don't have that issue living in HNL as ther are lot's of nice ones here, but I like LOS for the sheer smell of wet pussy in every bar. I'm not as, shall we say, as delicate with the girls in thailand as in Honolulu but I still have a nice bottle of parfume for them to freshen before and after servicing my every desire. BTW, I always have some cute panties to give each girl when I'm finished haveing my way....Good for them, a shower, a bit of Lancome parfume, and some fresh panties makes for a nice good by!

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of transvestite photos. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Coma Boy
04-01-06, 06:11
HJ - perhaps you should've issued warnings after all.

Weren't you complaining about the quality of girls others had posted? And now you're posting ugly chicks and LBs yourself.

Looks like we may have a new Thai thread spastic. Don't worry guys he'll fade into oblivion within a few weeks.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 06:38
None, none from me.....LB's now way and no UG's. Please understand that the Tres Darlings was done after 48 hous of rain..........Mostly naked so what should have I done...NO, not good enough! OLK Naked but I want make up. Look, I was getting sex while others were right there....No good enought mate, have a flyuing leap will you now! How's about your pix????????

Member #3401
04-01-06, 07:13
More tasteless pictures. The funny thing is that these tasteless pictures of ugly beerbar girlsare viewede much more than Hand Jobs so called stunners.

There is a saying that an empty barrel makes more noice. That increasingly seem to be more and more the case.

Old Thai Hand
04-01-06, 07:46
HJ - perhaps you should've issued warnings after all.

Weren't you complaining about the quality of girls others had posted? And now you're posting ugly chicks and LBs yourself.

Looks like we may have a new Thai thread spastic. Don't worry guys he'll fade into oblivion within a few weeks.

I couldn't agree more. Apart from the fact that HJ is a bone-headed illiterate, one wonders what mind-altering substances could explain his bizarre stream-of-consciousness rants. Hopefully, as children do, he'll bore quickly of the Thai thread and move onto somewhere else.

Old Thai Hand
04-01-06, 08:07
There's an obvious need to inject some quality into this thread. (Not aimed at you, Blik. Yours, I'm sure do quite nicely for you and that's all anyone can ask).

BTW: Please don't PM me asking for contact details as some have been doing lately. This one is not available, either.

KL Guy
04-01-06, 10:18
There's an obvious need to inject some quality into this thread. (Not aimed at you, Blik. Yours, I'm sure do quite nicely for you and that's all anyone can ask).

BTW: Please don't PM me asking for contact details as some have been doing lately. This one is not available, either.

Nice pics OTH. Really a class act! Bravo!

Member #3401
04-01-06, 10:55
Azer - it was a trio and they took turns taking photoes. Therefore there are only two girls in each photo but there actually are three different girls.

OTH - Nice tits on that one, and nice resort in background. She looks almost professional photomodel quality. How much damage were she for a session? If her performance was as good as her tits it would have taken a fair time to get your feeds back on the ground! Lol = good work

Old Thai Hand
04-01-06, 14:11
OTH - Nice tits on that one, and nice resort in background. She looks almost professional photomodel quality. How much damage were she for a session? If her performance was as good as her tits it would have taken a fair time to get your feeds back on the ground! Lol = good work[/QUOTE]

No damage, unless one considers the cost of going to the resort, food etc. etc. She's not a P4P. She's a student, but not a student of mine. She was fairly conservative about pics and would only allow glamour shots, nothing too raunchy.

LexLuther
04-01-06, 17:00
I've been trying to imagine what kind of fellow HJ is. Is he a Phillipino, Chinese, or what? After thinking about this for a while I believe I have it. Do any of you guys remember the film "Good Morning Vietnam"? There is a character in the film who runs a bar cum *****house which caters to the GI's. This character is a very small and weasely Vietnamese. He smiles continually, is very nattily dressed, and moves about with the exaggerated moves of a dancer. He's a comical character because he's always trying to be cute and come up with witty rejoinders, so the Americans will like him. But his command of English is so poor that he comes across as a nit wit. And of course nobody really likes him because he's really a pimp and part of his comic appeal is that he's quite obviously light in his Gucci loafers. So from now on, whenever I see a post from HJ, this is the image I will conjure.

Lex

Buko Max
04-01-06, 17:57
Blik2 : Thank you for sharing the rest of your photos. It is great to see you had plenty of help from your aspiring photographers in documenting your escapades!

OTH : You have to like the way your subject appears in the natural light. There is no substitute for the sun!

NoCBJ4me : Not to forget about you, I just loved your your "Camera Shy" series!

Excelsior

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 18:11
Old thai Hand, very nice pics. I know how nice it is to go with quality rather than those 200Baht LT Ug's Very nice and thank you very much.

Not you bling bling......Blik tooooooo mut. Gross. Why didn't you give the other members here the warning of gross pics...gross! Who would like to look at your dinker. next thing we'll get shots of you wanking. Gross

BTW, Luther is still a lurker...Pics, but not like the ones from bling bling...please!

Coma Boy
04-01-06, 18:12
Do any of you guys remember the film "Good Morning Vietnam"? There is a character in the film who runs a bar cum *****house which caters to the GI's. This character is a very small and weasely Vietnamese... ...whenever I see a post from HJ, this is the image I will conjure.
Lex, I think that character was called Jimmy Wah.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 18:31
If you want to look at dicks go to a gay porn site....How many want to look at dicks??????

BTW, Inna Coma had some nice pics back on 3/23......Any viewing for the memebers. this is the photo section not the banter section!

LexLuther
04-01-06, 18:40
Coma Boy,

Thanks. Since his name was Jimmy Wah, the conceit must have been that he was Cholon Chinese. However the actor who played Jimmy Wah was Nguyen Cu Ba, who of course was Vietnamese. I suspect the writer had spent some time in Saigon and knew someone like that.

In any case, here's some dialogue from the film:

Jimmy Wah: "I mant to show you something very nice."
Cronauer: "Oh really?"
Jimmy Wah: "It look wonderful. I can confide you."
Cronauer: "Sure."
Jimmy Wah: "Look at the shape of that soldier's ankle, the way it so elegantly curve into his boot. Help me get some photo of those onkle, I give you my bar."
Cronauer: "You're a very sick man. You know that, don't you?"
Jimmy Wah: "Thank you."

As you can see, his English seems actually to have been much better than Hand Job's English. My apologies to the character Jimmy Wah.

Lex

Honolulu Jimmy
04-01-06, 19:46
NO Pics, AGAIN...lowly Banter PICS??? Where are the PICS
Born in 1973 34yrs old and still posting rubbish PICS!
Seems LL is spreading rubbish else where..Check this 260 posts in 1 month 4 days
Home » Users » Profile for LexLuther (Back to the messageboard)

a member for 1 month and 4 days
has posted 260 messages on the main board
has posted 0 messages on the talk board
has posted 0 messages on the links board
Profile Info:

Im at uni in Brighton, I aslo ride mountain bikes for a rather nice website, Diamondback Bikes and Axo clothing (shameless plugs) :) Ummmm...drink lots and im rubbish at photoshop. Oh and i eat too much ketchup

Recent front page messages:

Coma Boy,

Thanks. Since his name was Jimmy Wah, the conceit must have been that he was Cholon Chinese. However the actor who played Jimmy Wah was Nguyen Cu Ba, who of course was Vietnamese. I suspect the writer had spent some time in Saigon and knew someone like that.

In any case, here's some dialogue from the film:

Jimmy Wah: "I mant to show you something very nice."
Cronauer: "Oh really?"
Jimmy Wah: "It look wonderful. I can confide you."
Cronauer: "Sure."
Jimmy Wah: "Look at the shape of that soldier's ankle, the way it so elegantly curve into his boot. Help me get some photo of those onkle, I give you my bar."
Cronauer: "You're a very sick man. You know that, don't you?"
Jimmy Wah: "Thank you."

As you can see, his English seems actually to have been much better than Hand Job's English. My apologies to the character Jimmy Wah.

Lex

Tiantain
04-01-06, 20:22
[QUOTE=Honolulu Jimmy]NO Pics, AGAIN...lowly Banter PICS??? Where are the PICS
Born in 1973 34yrs old and still posting rubbish PICS!

LexLuther
04-01-06, 23:07
Is Hand Job trying to tell us that he's a male model?

Makes sense.

If HJ's really a university student, one hopes to God they can teach him a bit of English eventually. Next would be some arithmetic.

Lex

NoCBJ4Me
04-02-06, 00:47
My guess is if Lex and Hono Jim keep it up they'll be sent to their own room.

This is a photo gallery not a discussion thread.

Lets keep it that way!

Honolulu Jimmy
04-02-06, 04:09
I agree, more pics, no male nudes and better looking women....
I'm all in favor of having this section be what I have said all along, Photos...hose are my comments...more pics less banter....

Old Thai Hand
04-02-06, 14:26
More pics as per requests.

Natural girl in natural light. A genuine Thai beauty. Too bad I can't show her face.

Jiggy
04-02-06, 15:24
I've been trying to imagine what kind of fellow HJ is. Is he a Phillipino, Chinese, or what? After thinking about this for a while I believe I have it. Do any of you guys remember the film "Good Morning Vietnam"? There is a character in the film who runs a bar cum *****house which caters to the GI's. This character is a very small and weasely Vietnamese. He smiles continually, is very nattily dressed, and moves about with the exaggerated moves of a dancer. He's a comical character because he's always trying to be cute and come up with witty rejoinders, so the Americans will like him. But his command of English is so poor that he comes across as a nit wit. And of course nobody really likes him because he's really a pimp and part of his comic appeal is that he's quite obviously light in his Gucci loafers. So from now on, whenever I see a post from HJ, this is the image I will conjure.

LexHJ - aka Honolulu jimmy has been banned from nearly every thai message board.

He was banned from the Mai Tai bar in patong phuket for abusing the bg's who worked there and eventually was banned altogether from Soi Eric for assaulting several bg's.

He claims to be an american war hero but in reality he is a 70 yr old pensioner spending his last pennies on lady boys.

Just ignore him

Retired Army
04-02-06, 18:07
More pics as per requests.

Natural girl in natural light. A genuine Thai beauty. Too bad I can't show her face.

You have my compliments. Nice to see a quality girl with no tattoos.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-02-06, 19:00
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-02-06, 21:42
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

LexLuther
04-02-06, 21:47
Jiggy,

I've been trying to figure out why his English is so bad! Is it his age, the advanced STD's, or what? I sort of got into a pissing contest with him when I asked him what his native language is. His posts are absolutely crazy. They are impossible to understand.

Lex

Kostaboda
04-02-06, 22:06
Nothing to compare with Old Thai Hand's beauty, but nevertheless a very nice GFE experience. 23 yo from Isaan. Good english and quite friendly.

We went together to the Island for a memorable day.

PM me for details (senior members only).

Kosta

Prov 01
04-02-06, 22:48
H.J.,

After reading some of the reports on here,my friend and I would love to meet up with you if you are still in Thailand in May. I feel we share many things in common other than the mongering of women. I also have some stories to share with you of ladyboys/katoeys of Thailand that you will find interesting. It is always fun to meet other mongers who share in the same interests, so hopefully things can workout in meeting up as drinks will be on my friend and I. Do you golf at all or is anyone on the board familiar with golf courses in the great country of Thailand?. Looking to explore it all while we are there as we are open for anything! :)

Old Thai Hand
04-03-06, 01:30
You have my compliments. Nice to see a quality girl with no tattoos.

Thanks RA.
But, I don't personally have anything against certain types of tatoos as they are part of Thai culture. My current girl has a small Buddhist tatoo on the top of her back near her neck. However, I do agree that some girls have rather large, unattractive and inappropriately placed tatoos that turn me off a bit. I especially don't like stomach tatoos and that one in the small of the back above the ass so popular with BGs.
A lot of my students have tatoos and small ones are quite prevalent among HiSo Thais, the ankle, the shoulder blade and the top of the breast being favorite locations.

Retired Army
04-03-06, 01:54
It's a personal preference. I could have Miss Thailand spread eagle, begging me to fuck her, and if she has even the smallest tattoo anywhere on her body I am turned off. Had a doctor friend tell me about the probability of contracting hepatitis from a tattoo in Thailand. Scary, very scary.

LexLuther
04-03-06, 01:58
RA,

You know you can get vaccinated against HEPATITIS B. Don't know about the others.

Lex

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 03:28
No Problem....take a little container of bleach and wash the tat gun, needle, and the ink cups before use. A little Nam Plau chaser to rinse off the bleach and you are Hep/HIV free for that TAT session. I have gotton three Tats in LOS and had a full blood screen at Kaiser in HNL......No get nothing. BTW, for the Na Bobs who have rushed to the board as of late I always use condoms and no Tats for almost 1 year so the Doc cleared me off all shite.....NOW, unless you are an MD and willing to post you License to be verified just shut the F up with trash....

Now, here is some pooying suay mak if I have ever dine south of the boarder!

TOO MANY POSTs in the photo section sans pics....Pics to the Photo section or go to one of the boards that has a flame section for people who have problems....

PICS PICS PICS PICS....in the photo section, Thank You

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was copied from another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of copyrighted material by persons other than the original author. In the future, please do not post photographs that were not taken by you personally. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 03:38
Talk about a gobble at the Y.....this is worth a real kiss..

A I wlll be kissing it very soon. How about the pathetic flamers whom have no pics and have to take viagra to wank.....It shows in their posting! Sad...Can we take up a collection to get the to the Fun Zone....anyplace but here where some chose to contribute and other chose to.....F**K All

Member #4078
04-03-06, 05:25
RA,

You know you can get vaccinated against HEPATITIS B. Don't know about the others.

LexYes you get Vacination for Hepatitis A and B, takes two shots for both, the second shot is six months after the first. Cost about $90.00 US per shot.
not cheap but worth the peace of mind.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 06:06
Just noted this on another board but what a lovely find. Just thought the flamers would like a respite from their waste of bandwith..... I I could only get this lovely GG couple with the lady showing the nice nips...Well it would be a Cialas nite for sure!

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 06:14
Can we have avi's...here is mine for the first few days...

It would spice things up, I'd have a new one every few days..........BTW, I know you all be depressed as to the loss of my pics but I seldom post when on duty in Thailand. Songkran in Patong, Bangkok at the J.W. and the my respite with old friends in chiang Mai and a never ending source of Thai Nurses want to play Dr. with K Farang!
BTW, Luther and Jiggy are constantly sans pics...Can we like block them if they don't post pics. I can't stand emotionaly leaches.....LURKERS and OFTEN just here for the wanking material. Come on now, if you can't get the pics reduced to size e-mail me. I 'll fix them so you can be like all the other guys here and share in the fun insted of just looking at our work!

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 06:26
She is so sweet I brought her this outfit....Lovely and no guys you not see any pics of that Darling unwarpped. No way.... Private Reserve!!!!!!

Coma Boy
04-03-06, 07:09
Honolulu jimmy has been banned from nearly every Thai message board.

He was banned from the Mai Tai bar in Patong Phuket for abusing the bg's and was banned altogether from Soi Eric for assaulting several bg's.

He is a 70 yr old pensioner spending his last pennies on ladyboys.Okay, now it all makes sense. Good post Jiggy.

Old Thai Hand
04-03-06, 08:34
HJ

Just when I add some quality to the board, you polute the waters with BG41soi6. Jesus H. Christ! Do you honestly think she's in any way good looking? I nearly tossed my lunch.

Just to remind you once again...this is what a good looking Thai woman looks like.

Coma Boy
04-03-06, 08:50
OTH- please drink that damn Heineken as soon as possible...

Jiggy
04-03-06, 09:06
HJ - aka Honolulu Jimmy has been banned from nearly every thai message board.

He was banned from the Mai Tai bar in patong phuket for abusing the bg's who worked there and eventually was banned altogether from Soi Eric for assaulting several bg's.

He claims to be an american war hero but in reality he is a 70 yr old pensioner spending his last pennies on lady boys.

All his pics are stolen from other websites

Just ignore him

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 12:37
Please enjoy this beast of nastyness

Jiggy is a serial flamer whom roams about the net making no contribution......

HJ - aka Honolulu jimmy has been banned from nearly every thai message board.

Just ignore him

NoCBJ4Me
04-03-06, 13:47
OTH,

Thanks for the pics of Da. She has a great body and nice skin, but we can't tell if she is good looking or not. For me, I wouldn't care if she wasn't great looking because she has such a great body and I understand why you hide her face.

Why flame a guy for posting pic of a girl he likes. Maybe others like his pics too.

Here's some more pics of my Tiger Entertainment, Patong pull. This girl could be gorgeous or not - but everyone can see she has a good body.

"To Each His Own"

nocbj4me

HJ

Just when I add some quality to the board, you polute the waters with BG41soi6. Jesus H. Christ! Do you honestly think she's in any way good looking? I nearly tossed my lunch.

Just to remind you once again...this is what a good looking Thai woman looks like.

Old Thai Hand
04-03-06, 15:27
[QUOTE=NoCBJ4me]OTH,

Why flame a guy for posting pic of a girl he likes. Maybe others like his pics too.

Why flame HJ? Because he's an idiot, an illiterate, attacks other people for posting pics he considers lacking in quality and then posts pics of skanks claiming they are beautiful, when they are not.

BTW, anyone who knows me knows that the girls I post are at the very least extremely cute. You can be guaranteed that Da is quite a stunner.

CB
I drank the beer. Actually, after she put it there, and I took the pic, she looked up at me with a little smile, pointed to the beer and naughtily asked, "Ao mai".

Coma Boy
04-03-06, 15:42
she looked up at me with a little smile, pointed to the beer and naughtily asked, "Ao mai".Yummy! เอาๆ

So hopefully the photography continued after the beer. Are you holding any pussy shots back? Upload, upload, upload!

Kunden
04-03-06, 15:50
Boy, I'll take you warning to heart.
Here is another hottle from '03..haven't seen her in a few years....Her name is Aem, she worked in Soi Diamond at the carousel bars for awhile. I think she married and moved to Sweden.

Prov1
04-03-06, 16:03
H.J.,

After reading some of the reports on here,my friend and I would love to meet up with you if you are still in Thailand in May. I feel we share many things in common other than the mongering of women. I also have some stories to share with you of ladyboys/katoeys of Thailand that you will find interesting. It is always fun to meet other mongers who share in the same interests, so hopefully things can workout in meeting up as drinks will be on my friend and I. Do you golf at all or is anyone on the board familiar with golf courses in the great country of Thailand?. Looking to explore it all while we are there as we are open for anything! :)

You are not kidding anybody here OTG but it's not surprising to know you have lots of experience in this area. Will you be bringing Juniour on your next trip?

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 18:45
OTH,

Thanks for the pics of Da. She has a great body and nice skin, but we can't tell if she is good looking or not. For me, I wouldn't care if she wasn't great looking because she has such a great body and I understand why you hide her face.

Here's some more pics of my Tiger Entertainment, Patong pull. This girl could be gorgeous or not - but everyone can see she has a good body.

"To Each His Own"

nocbj4me

Very nice....I often go with the smalish ones...very sexy. Very nice, what bar did you say she works at???? I'd love to bar fine her myself next week! Sorry I can't find the unwrapped version of this darling Look highly sniffable and is showing her assets, I love up the skirt peaks

NoCBJ4Me
04-03-06, 19:31
Very nice....I often go with the smalish ones...very sexy. Very nice, what bar did you say she works at???? I'd love to bar fine her myself next week! Sorry I can't find the unwrapped version of this darling Look highly sniffable and is showing her assets, I love up the skirt peaks

All I can remember is Tiger Entertainment, Patong, Phuket. As you walk in, it's a couple of bars down on right. She's very new to this business. Good luck.

nocbj4me

Honolulu Jimmy
04-03-06, 19:49
that is too nice....what a lovely little rump......do you have any with her bent over.....tiger. there are two rows would have it been crazy hourse bar, next to the old cocktails and dreams?????? i love butt crack....i was hosting a nice little pool lunch for some old friends at my pool terrace room when this little peek-a-boo became a photo op! lovely little dumpster and she puts a little sweet smell on her the ring to freshen things for action!
very nice pic nocbj4me...oh, little brown rump...

hope you all like this butt crack shot!

all i can remember is tiger entertainment, patong, phuket. as you walk in, it's a couple of bars down on right. she's very new to this business. good luck.

nocbj4me

Old Thai Hand
04-04-06, 00:56
Yummy! เอาๆ

So hopefully the photography continued after the beer. Are you holding any pussy shots back? Upload, upload, upload!

Sorry CB. The Heineken shot is about as raunchy as she got. Only glamour shots. She wasn't willing to do gyno or anything raunchy on camera....off camera....well, that's another story.

Love Sex 22
04-04-06, 04:28
She is the best looking girl posted in this forum .Don't loose her she looks very wild to .

Old Thai Hand
04-04-06, 07:44
She is the best looking girl posted in this forum .Don't loose her she looks very wild to .

Thanks.
I have lots of pics like this. But, that's about as wild as she got in front of the camera.

Papercut
04-04-06, 13:48
You a so lucky to snap all her posts. Awesome petite body...Looking forward for what is next....

Thanks.
I have lots of pics like this. But, that's about as wild as she got in front of the camera.

Old Thai Hand
04-04-06, 13:59
You a so lucky to snap all her posts. Awesome petite body...Looking forward for what is next....

Thanks.
Here's how she managed the outdoor stuff. She wore this light dress/coat and dropped it in various locations for a few pics.

Papercut
04-04-06, 14:03
Wow...I cant imagine what is a 'life', spending a night with her...emmmmmmm. Well life ain't fair for many of us watching on this. Aanyways, she is good for you.

PC

Thanks.
Here's how she managed the outdoor stuff. She wore this light dress/coat and dropped it in various locations for a few pics.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-04-06, 19:55
very beautiful and use to work as a bartender on Soi
Bangla

Retired Army
04-04-06, 20:02
An artful picture that leaves something to the imignation is always much nicer than a Bier Garten girl showing off her genital warts.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-04-06, 20:24
An artful picture that leaves something to the imignation is always much nicer than a Bier Garten girl showing off her genital warts.

Thanks,
I agree totally and I would like restate my issue on hary beer bellies, droopy bullocks etc.
Here is a pic of a ruskie freelancer..Mai Ow Kop!
Gross Nit Noi......is that Super Clamida or just a nast snag?

Lovely Thai pussy is what I like!

Honolulu Jimmy
04-04-06, 20:40
This was very provocative but before I slid into the water I did enquire as to the use of the water wand. I never went for the colon cleaner as a sex toy.... They did do a nice girl girl washing show and made sure my little gift to them in the tube did not becomce floatsum...Class act, 2 hrs 4000 Baht! Local ......Pvt health spa in Patong...

Horatio
04-04-06, 22:04

It takes all kinds in this world, but I hope everyone here agrees with that.

Horatio

Retired Army
04-04-06, 22:13
Thanks,
Here is a pic of a ruskie freelancer..Mai Ow Kop!
Gross Nit Noi......is that Super Clamida or just a nast snag?

Lovely Thai pussy is what I like!

Oh my God! I couldn't get that drunk and there isn't enough Viagara in the world to make that look appealing.

Old Thai Hand
04-05-06, 00:44
HJ

I would speculate that most if not all your pics are stolen from other web sites. The photographic quality and color of them varies wildly and there is a "second generation" feel to them as if they've been copied. I've noted in at least a couple a moire pattern meaning the original was scanned from print material. Your Russian with the nasty vag is a still from a video. Your supposed bartender 'Supaporn' isn't even Thai.

In general, your contributions are of little consequence and for the most part quite annoying. I think you should be banned from this thread.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-05-06, 01:03
Sure, some have good value but as puting all my pics under the microscope first of all remember that I have more that one camera, some are scanned of prints and some are most certainly replicated, and lastly I use different software to fit them into the board. Replaceted for the boards enjoyment. Shameful that firstly your science in the matter is bad at best and why are you so perjorative...YOu don't seem to be bothered by ComoBoy and Jiggy who post nada and just flame etc so why don't you just MYOB.
As for this pic...Used a Cannon s230 and photoshop 7 to make ready for the board....Kao Jai?????
Issan village home. Home of my Darling and pic of her sister picking up some extra baht doing my laundry. Done however in a washing machine I brought for the house using soap I paid for.....I love the place and the family loves me. I just wish I wern't such a butterfly, most guys would be very happy to have found what I have!

HJ

Speculate...how aboue assume..we all know how to spell
ASS-U-ME......your post is crazy!
I would speculate that most if not all your pics are stolen from other web sites. The photographic quality and color of them varies wildly and there is a "second generation" feel to them as if they've been copied. I've noted in at least a couple a moire pattern meaning the original was scanned from print material. Your Russian with the nasty vag is a still from a video. Your supposed bartender 'Supaporn' isn't even Thai.

In general, your contributions are of little consequence and for the most part quite annoying. I think you should be banned from this thread.

Old Thai Hand
04-05-06, 04:37
HJ
This pic is ligit; one of the few. The girl is an ugly Isaan skank, though. So, I wouldn't be too proud of being with her.

As for Coma Boy posting. he's more than earned his stripes in that regard and has posted some of the best quality on this board.
You, on the other hand keep posting out and out crap. I've complained to Jackson about you and asked him to ban you from this board. I hope for all our sakes her complies.

Coma Boy
04-05-06, 06:21
Plenty, if not all, of HJ's photos are stolen from other websites.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-05-06, 06:37
Just not true....I have more that 1000 pics an have many tha I've shared with friends. I usually shoot between 50-100 per visit and make more than one CD of pics per year.

Honolulu Jimmy
04-05-06, 06:44
Why is it that he has clipped posts from InnaComa, OTH, Jiggy and others for flaming.....One of the few pics ligit, again you are not a tecno wizzard and InnaComa can't top my lovley girls! I never said they were all beautiful but they are all real....Best laugh on you blokes is the one with the girl in the shower....You guys can't recoginze a 5 Star HongNam nor are you familar with the rooms At the J.W. marroitt. Please join Comma in blanking me from your post views as the board is, as I am, quite tired of your off topic banter

HJ
This pic is ligit; one of the few. The girl is an ugly Isaan skank, though. So, I wouldn't be too proud of being with her.

As for Coma Boy posting. he's more than earned his stripes in that regard and has posted some of the best quality on this board.
You, on the other hand keep posting out and out crap. I've complained to Jackson about you and asked him to ban you from this board. I hope for all our sakes her complies.

Eaglestar
04-05-06, 08:32

I must agree with you and OHT. HJ is likely picking up most from other sites. Today he will go in my ignore list. A waste of good bandwidth.

ES

Old Thai Hand
04-05-06, 10:47
[QUOTE=Honolulu Jimmy]...again you are not a tecno wizzard

As a matter of fact, I am a techno wizard (learn to spell, idiot!). You are a fraud and a liar. Get off this board and take your garbage with you!

Honolulu Jimmy
04-05-06, 17:49
Now this is a party

Buzz00
04-05-06, 20:39
HJ

Maybe the ugly skanks are the only skanks he can get !

Old Thai Hand
04-06-06, 01:34
Maybe the ugly skanks are the only skanks he can get !

It would appear so.

Here's another of the lovely Da....could drive a man to drink!

Now this is what a truly beautiful Thai girl looks like. Honolulu...pay attention.

Prov 01
04-06-06, 02:02
Still waiting for you to get back in touch with me about hooking up and doing our thing with my friend. I have received some good p.m' where we can hook up with others and explore it all, you know women, booze, some spiffs, and our alternative lifestyles. The Prov is out and open!

Admin
04-06-06, 02:23
Greetings everyone,

I have decided to give Honolulu Jimmy his own thread titled "Honolulu Jimmy in Thailand".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2422

Those of you who wish are welcome to join him in the discussions there.

Thanks,

Jackson

Old Thai Hand
04-06-06, 03:07
Greetings everyone,

I have decided to give Honolulu Jimmy his own thread titled "Honolulu Jimmy in Thailand".

Thanks,

Jackson

Good riddance to another piece of loser scum in Thailand.

Traveler1234
04-06-06, 03:38
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

Great move Jackson :)

He' already on my ignore list

Buko Max
04-06-06, 03:45
The Prov is out and open!

Correction.........Prov01 is long gone!

Buzz00
04-06-06, 11:07
It would appear so.

Here's another of the lovely Da....could drive a man to drink!

Now this is what a truly beautiful Thai girl looks like. Honolulu...pay attention.

Pure poetry OTH, pure poetry......

Eaglestar
04-06-06, 12:17
Nice to see you even further gone than my Ignore List. LOL

You are such a looser

ES

Old Thai Hand
04-06-06, 13:42
Pure poetry OTH, pure poetry......

I just received a laughable PM asking me if Da was a lady-boy because I hid the face. I hid the face because Da is not a P4P, but a regular Thai girl, and one of my former students. It would hardly do for me to show her face, now would it?

As anyone who is familiar with my posts will know, I generally have access to pretty sensational women. I understand that she may seem, as was said, "too good to be true". But, in fact just look around. There are tons of Thai women who look like this; just not in the usual venues frequented by mongers. Ride the skytrain on any given day and you will see loads of gorgeous Thai women. They just aren't available to most of you. In contrast, you rarely if ever see this kind of woman in a bar, where women are available to you.

I'm not being smug. I just live here and have got to a point of having direct contact with stunning women. Lots of expats living here, who have been smart enough to move beyond the fantasy (or nightmare, if you ask me) of the Biergarden and the bars have women of this quality.

So, I can't show faces. I have to protect identities (mine as well).

Seydlitz
04-06-06, 13:49
So, I can't show faces. I have to protect identities (mine as well).

OTH,

Obviously, I see your point and I agree.

However, I am not sure that you are protecting the sweet little thing's identity very effectively, as you show a good portion of her face, plus her delightful body.

I do not know her, but if I did, I am sure I would recognise her in 10 seconds.

I NEVER post photos of anybody on the web. Just too dangerous. You never know where pics could end up.

Old Thai Hand
04-06-06, 13:56
OTH,

Obviously, I see your point and I agree.

However, I am not sure that you are protecting the sweet little thing's identity very effectively, as you show a good portion of her face, plus her delightful body.

I do not know her, but if I did, I am sure I would recognise her in 10 seconds.

I NEVER post photos of anybody on the web. Just too dangerous. You never know where pics could end up.

Perhaps.

It is very difficult to recognize people definitively without seeing their faces, expecially their eyes. But, you do have a point.

I did stop once doing it for that very reason. Now, because of some stupid comments, I'm thinking of not posting photos again. I don't need the bragging rights and it doesn't serve any purpose because they aren't available to all and sundry ( although I've had enough PMs asking me for contact details). So, what's the point: to have someone ask if she's a lady-boy and another resent me and say it isn't fair that I have a girl like this and others don't? Who needs it?

JuiceSpike
04-06-06, 16:03
OTH,

I have always wondered if a photo posted in this site would be recognized by somebody especially without the face showing. I guess if a memeber knew the girl (what are the odds?) and he told the girl about the pics...Then you could be in trouble but you might be able to console the girl by telling her to look in the bright side by saying that probably a few freaks wanked to her pictures... Women like attention.

juices

Old Thai Hand
04-06-06, 16:47
OTH,

I have always wondered if a photo posted in this site would be recognized by somebody especially without the face showing. I guess if a memeber knew the girl (what are the odds?) and he told the girl about the pics...Then you could be in trouble but you might be able to console the girl by telling her to look in the bright side by saying that probably a few freaks wanked to her pictures... Women like attention.

juices

She knows they have been posted, (hence the hats). However, she doesn't know where. But, she seems to get off on it, more than just a little. She's somewhat of an exhibitionist as is evidenced by the fact of the public nudity, even if, for the most part in remote locales. I do have one of her with people in the background who were seemingly oblivious to what she was doing. I'm not sure about posting it as the location might be recognizable.

JuiceSpike
04-06-06, 19:46
OTH,

Since she knows the pics are being posted you have to post the one with people in the background... If she does not mind the location is irrelevant and since she is an exhibitionist that pic might be the best of them all.

juice

LexLuther
04-06-06, 22:21
OTH,

Not only is she incredibly beautiful, but you and she did a great job with the posing, lighting, composition, etc.

Bravo,

Lex

NoCBJ4Me
04-07-06, 04:41
OTH

Love that bod on Da.

Here's a nice set from a gogo girl in Pattaya. It's the only shot she would allow. Great in the sack too!

nocbj4me

Old Thai Hand
04-07-06, 09:19
OTH

Love that bod on Da.

Here's a nice set from a gogo girl in Pattaya. It's the only shot she would allow. Great in the sack too!

nocbj4me

Nice pic and thanks for your comments.

But, I won't be posting any more shots of Da. I've had enough negative comments in PMs to make me think twice about posting, again. A so-called expert on lady-boys said he suspected she may be one because she has large hands and a big chin. Well, I guess that's definitive proof, then. I'll be sure to question her on that.

Member #3409
04-07-06, 10:54

But, I won't be posting any more shots of Da. I've had enough negative comments in PMs to make me think twice about posting, again. A so-called expert on lady-boys said he suspected she may be one because she has large hands and a big chin. Well, I guess that's definitive proof, then. I'll be sure to question her on that.Bloody hell if she is a lady boy then the doctor did one hell of a job! Guess you cannot please everyone and anyone gutless to make comments like that in a PM are bloody fools.

Duniawala
04-07-06, 14:14
A so-called expert on lady-boys said he suspected she may be one because she has large hands and a big chin. Well, I guess that's definitive proof, then. I'll be sure to question her on that.
If she is a lady boy, then I am the King of Siam. Da is certainly very beautiful and with nipples like that she is certainly a woman, unless of course lady boys are getting nipple transplants as well.

On the subject of beautiful girls, does it really matter. Do they fuck better or give better BJs? If our prime purpose is to have good sex, why then are we hung up so much on looks. Obviously we all would like to have a georgeous looking doll under us, over us (whatever) but if the performance is medicore is it worth the pursuit?

At the same time, I would not pick up old ugly skanks to have a roll in the hay, unlike some of the posters here (but maybe they do have better sex, I don't know). I would prefer an average to good looking performer than a Barbie doll who is a starfish.

So my question OTH is, that wth your experience with the model quality girls, what is the hit rate on good sex. What do the others think?

Duni

Alf889
04-07-06, 16:44
she is 19 Student in one of the college in bkk. she only does ST(3hr) 2000b. small boob, if interested just email me for her number!

The Traveler
04-07-06, 20:29
OTH,

if Da is a katoey many in here - me included - will target katoeys from now on.
Sadly there will always be some nay-sayers around who can't accept that other guys can score girls that are unreachable for them. Therefore they need to create an "excuse" for themselves and claim that those cuties must be katoeys. Just wonder how those guys got such experts on katoeys and why they can't detect a girl when they see one.

Retired Army
04-07-06, 21:50

But, I won't be posting any more shots of Da. I've had enough negative comments in PMs to make me think twice about posting, again. A so-called expert on lady-boys said he suspected she may be one because she has large hands and a big chin. Well, I guess that's definitive proof, then. I'll be sure to question her on that.

What freaking idiot claimed she is a lady boy? Hell, if she/is, then I am going to start hanging the second floor of Nana Entertainment Plaza.There is nothing negative about Da. Just because she isn't a skanky old ho she doesn't have to be castigated. She is what we all wish Thai girls were. Post more and don't take any shit from anyone.

LexLuther
04-07-06, 21:58
OTH,

Please don't let the ignorant, illiterate, pervert who said nasty things about Da, rob us of the pleaseure of enjoying her pictures. She's an exquisite beauty. As I said in an earlier post, that guy is a pogue.

Lex

Macauman
04-08-06, 00:44
Duniawala is absolutely correct. We DO get hung up on looks, often to the detriment of our sexual satisfaction. I was dating a Thai woman here in the States. She was a little older than I like (41 - I'm 43), but a former model in Thailand, and the sex was off the charts. In fact, the photos of Da really remind me of her body, and her beautiful white skin. Then, I met one of her friends - 27, gorgeous, Isaan, dark-skinned, and a smoking body. The first few times we had sex, it was passable, but nothing spectacular. I thought it would get better the more we got to know each other. I was wrong. After a few weeks (and alot of her bills paid by yours truly), she went into total Starfish mode. The straw that broke the camel's back was when she told me she did not want daty, which is my absolute favorite thing to do in the sack, AND when she refused BJ without a condom!!!!!!
Of course, word got back to Thai lady number one who understandably does not want to have much to do now with a philandering scumbag like me.
Lesson learned.

Old Thai Hand
04-08-06, 03:30
so my question oth is, that wth your experience with the model quality girls, what is the hit rate on good sex. what do the others think?

duni[/quote]

the short answer is that the hit rate is maybe a bit better, when compared to the not so beautiful girls, but not that much different. but, i'm talking about non-p4p. i shag good-looking women because i can. but, i'm not on a 'mission from god" to seek out only beautiful women. i've shagged probably more ordinary women, that model types. like anyone, i luck out sometimes. i have friends who are much younger than i am and certainly better looking who have a much higher score-rate on hot thai girls than i do. also, despite appearances, i don't shag that many students, compared to the hundreds i am in contact with. i've maybe shagged only 15-20 in the last 10 years. i suppose i could have done more. but, i was always nagged by ethical considerations, although this doesn't seem to be as much of an issue with me as it once was because i see firstly, that there are more students who are interested, and who am i to say 'no' and secondly, i see lots of other farang and thai professors doing it.

the main thing is though, that these girls are having sex because they want to, not because it's their job. so, in my opinion you're already ahead of the game simply because of that. so, they tend to be a lot hotter and certainly more genuine than any p4p no matter how gorgeous she may be. the obvious attraction is that a girl like this is with you because she wants to be, not because you're her customer or meal-ticket or whatever.

i will post a few more of da including one of her committing true public exposure and another i found of her in the hotel room.

just as an aside, honolulu ******* sent me a pm calling me a moron and saying how honored he was to get his own thread and he wanted me to bring all my "****" friends their for a chat. this guy has a screw loose. jackson should have just banned him outright. but, i guess in the name of free speech and all, he should be allowed to waste bandwidth.

Traveler1234
04-08-06, 03:58
just as an aside, honolulu ******* sent me a pm calling me a moron and saying how honored he was to get his own thread and he wanted me to bring all my "****" friends their for a chat. this guy has a screw loose. jackson should have just banned him outright. but, i guess in the name of free speech and all, he should be allowed to waste bandwidth.

first, great pix. she's a beauty.

do what i did as soon as hj starting flaming; put him on the ignore list.

Seeko
04-08-06, 11:33
I thought I'd share some of my "Coyote Ugly" photos. Amazingly, she is still ok without the make-up. Whew...

Seeko

Seeko
04-08-06, 11:36
Another comparison... Enjoy...
Seeko

Dinghy
04-08-06, 11:59
OTH - Pattaya Beach Road? (Recognize the sidewalk design and beach wall)

That's 200% woman (100% for you having her and 100% for my lusting - I'd say "lucky dog" but yah don't call anyone a "ma" in Thailand) Alas, my "conquests" never approach that quality level

Ralph Kramden
04-08-06, 14:09
If I had only one photo to judge whether Da is a ladyboy or not, then then the "DaHotel" photo would lead me to say she is definitely a ladyboy possibility.

JMPO with no axe to grind.

Buzz00
04-08-06, 14:27
Do you really think Da is a lady boy ? Man you people must be high, squint or have your eyes where the sun don't shine. I can also recommend a really good optometrist.

Cheers.

Retired Army
04-08-06, 14:27
[QUOTE=Ralph Kramden]If I had only one photo to judge whether Da is a ladyboy or not, then then the "DaHotel" photo would lead me to say she is definitely a ladyboy possibility.
QUOTE]

I've never been with a ladyboy so I guess I wouldn't know what one looks like.

Old Thai Hand
04-08-06, 14:35
if i had only one photo to judge whether da is a ladyboy or not, then then the "dahotel" photo would lead me to say she is definitely a ladyboy possibility.

jmpo with no axe to grind.

for fuck' s sake!!!!

i said she wasn't a ladyboy and was one of my students who i saw 5 hours a week for 4 1/2 months. that should be the end of it. what is it with some you guys, that you can't accept what it is i say? sour grapes, maybe because you can't hope to get a girl like this in thailand? don't you think after nearly 10 years here i can spot a lady boy? i think i've more than established my credibility here so that, if i say da's a girl, there shouldn't be any argument, whatsoever. there are enough pics here to more than establish this fact.
and if anyone can spot a katoey, i can. please read this report in reports of distinction, ralph.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=432826&postcount=181

lastly, at the moment, i have 4 katoey as students as well as a half dozen toms (female equivalent). i have lots of experience interacting with both. therefore, i can spot them a mile off.

if after this, anyone is still not convinced, then all i can say is you don't know shit about women.

LexLuther
04-08-06, 15:02
OTH,

Please don't pay any attention to these idiots. Anyone here with an ounce of sense knows Da is definitely 100% female. Not only that, she is so far above most of the females whose photos grace these pages, that some folks are bound to be jealous.

Just ignore these yahoo's. The guys who read your posts and enjoy viewing all the photos you post appreciate it. The photos you took of Da were very well done indeed and we hope you don't get so pissed that you stop sharing with us. Please just ignore the scum who are too fucking blockheaded to appreciate your work and the ladies you know.

Lex

KL Guy
04-08-06, 15:18
Hi OTH!

Have no fears we know you have a very fine smaple there & we're greatful that you're wiling to share those pics with us here in ISG. Leave those baiters alone as they're trying to get you to post completely naked pics of Da.

In all forums there would be gentleman & troublemakers, so chin up & say F O ! to the second group my friend!

I trully aprriciate Da's pics & I'm extremely in awe of her beauty!

Warm regards,
KL Guy

For Fuck' s sake!!!!

I said she wasn't a ladyboy and was one of my students who I saw 5 hours a week for 4 1/2 months. That should be the end of it. What is it with some you guys, that you can't accept what it is I say?.

Retired Army
04-08-06, 15:28
Some guys wouldn't know a real woman if their life depended upon it. I think they are just scared by lady boys. Ask any newie to BKK who has ended up with one by mistake.

About five years ago I had a great girlfriend. She was good looking, nice tits, great personality and was the best fuck I have ever had. Things were great until a friend made a comment that he thought she was a lady boy (definitely not true). But, his comment got me thinking and caused me to cool towards this girl. I just couldn't screw her the way I once did with my friend's comment in my head and I moved on. Well guess what, the next time I saw her my so called friend was screwing her.

Old Thai Hand
04-08-06, 16:54
We are all here, more or less for the same reasons. There are guys here who while chasing the ultimate shag can still appreciate Thai women, respect them and who have made some attempt to understand them. But, unfortunately there are many more here who have a bone-headed stupid attitude towards Thai women and it's these same guys who probably have never really understood women, anywhere beyond being a hole to put their dicks in, and thus they have a rudementary understanding of female anatomy and behavior.

Perhaps, because they only see bargirls all the time, they actually don't know what a normal Thai woman looks like. Also, because there are often less than quality pics posted here that don't reflect at all, the quality of the female population of this country, these guys just simply don't think that anyone can get a really gorgeous girl here. Or, it's simply envy.

Also, I've noticed more and more lately that there's always someone quick to play the "katoey" card whenever they see a pic. Occasionally it's true that the pics are of a katoey. But, more often than not, as in the case of my pics of Da, it is somebody or other who doesn't have any logical proof, pointing the finger. It also often tends to be guys who haven't contributed much in the way of posts or pics.

Here's a pic of another girl who although her body is similar, is not Da.

NoCBJ4Me
04-08-06, 18:03
Love the pics of Da!

I completely agree with your Katoey analysis. Every female "wanna be" that I've seen seems to exaggerate feminine attributes.

I've never taken any "in public" shots of the girls I've been with. (something I plan to do the next time in LOS)

Have you got any rear view shots of Da?

BTW - I hope you are still enjoying Da.

nocbj4me

P.S.: This is the photo section, so here's one. She may not be up to the "Da Standard" but she has a nice body, a great attitude and was a great fuck.

The Traveler
04-09-06, 00:48
NoCBJ4me,

her eyes would have scared me :)

The Traveler
04-09-06, 00:54
OTH,

I just wonder why you post her name. Sure, it's just a nickname (and very common too), but someone who knows her might now know who she is, even though we haven't seen her eyes (but everything else :)).

BTW, did you shave her (pubic hair) on the last pic ?

Silver Shadow
04-09-06, 02:06
ain't it amazing how ralph kramden and others can view a photo, and by an earlobe or whatever else, declare that a woman is a "ladyboy".

it sounds like extreme jealousy that someone is getting something he can't, and probably never will.

sour grapes will never taste sweet, but that won't stop him from resenting all the guys who are enjoying some fine ass.

Old Thai Hand
04-09-06, 04:35
OTH,

I just wonder why you post her name. Sure, it's just a nickname (and very common too), but someone who knows her might now know who she is, even though we haven't seen her eyes (but everything else :)).

BTW, did you shave her (pubic hair) on the last pic ?Her nickname is in fact not Da. I changed it.

Da is trimmed not shaved. But, the last pic I posted isn't her. I't someone else that has a similar look and body.

I have an earlier pic or two of Da, completely unshaved from last year. I won't post those. In fact, I've decide I won't post anymore pics of her.

Ralph Kramden
04-09-06, 10:02
Silver Shadow

I find it amazing how you and others view a post and interpret it to suit your own attitude. If you actually read it you will find that I didn't actually call Da a ladyboy. My comments centered on the photo itself in a conditional sense. If you bother to focus on that particular photo you might see what I meant. Otherwise, in my opinion it is a poorly shot photo that does poor justice to an otherwise average looking physique. I am certainly not jealous of anyone having relations with Da because she has little appeal for me. Given the many opportunities that Thailand offers, I wouldn't pay for her services or spend four months pursuing her in order to take nude photos in the public.

OTH
Your comments about understanding women and treating them with respect have merit, but I question if you are really an authority in this matter.

LexLuther
04-09-06, 12:19
Ralph,

I've re-read your first post. It's true that what you said is that based on that picture, she could have been a LB. But this is stupid. If you had any idea at all what a woman looks like, you would have to agree that Da is a woman and an exquisitely beautiful one at that. Furthermore, OTH is obviously an experienced as well as accomplished photographer.

Given the opinions you've tried to sell here, the rest of us must wonder if you really do know what a woman is supposed to look like. I suppose it's possible you have been fucking LB's and don't even know it. That's sad and disgusting. But more importantly, it qualifies you as scum. Now I know that God loves scum. That's why you find so much of it in the world.

If you were a person of any sensitivity at all you would be able to tell from OTH's photos the respect that he has for her and her beauty. By your stupid comments you have demonstrated that this is one thing you don't have, respect.

I think you and HJ should have your own board where you can do whatever sick things you do. We don't need or want you here.

I know that you'll next come back with some pathetic attempt to attack me and that's ok. I now know what your opinion is worth. So from now on, you are on my ignore list.

By the way, your stage name fits you well. I watched The Honeymooners as a child and it seems to me that Ralph was a plumber. So I guess you chose your handle well. You're obviously a bottom feeder.

Lex

Ralph Kramden
04-09-06, 13:38
Lex

I won't stoop so low to call you the names you called me, or accuse you of having sex with lady boys. But I will point out a shortcoming of your memory: The character Ralph Kramden was a bus driver. And if my memory serves me correctly, the handle you have chosen represents a bottom feeder of the lowest order, that being the nemesis of Superman.

I suppose Da is really a woman. I never said she wasn't, but an "exquisite beauty", I don't think so. She may be a raving beauty facially for all we know, but she has an average body at best. Do people really respect women by photographing them in the nude in a public place?

Kurtweiler
04-09-06, 16:37
Stop this stupid discussion, this is supposed to be a photo gallery. Move to some other forum where you are free to discuss which one of you is the good, the bad (and the ugly).

Thanks

Admin
04-09-06, 18:11
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

NoCBJ4Me
04-09-06, 23:42
Here's one to get this thread back on track!

This pic is one of many I have posted of this girl. Some have PM'd me about her but I have no contact info. She was a GoGo girl I pulled from Nana last year. I think it was Rainbow 3. I liked the way she looked while dancing on the little stages. She seemed to be having fun up there. Within fifteen minutes of first seeing her, she was demonstrating her great skills on me. I barfined her twice that week! Great bj skills and a great fuck too! She seemed to like the camera too! I wish I was a better photographer!

I'd rather fuck than take pictures anyway!

nocbj4me

JuiceSpike
04-10-06, 00:58
OTH,

You wrote on your last post "In fact, I've decide I won't post anymore pics of her..." You have said this about 3 times already and I don't see why you could not continue.

Maybe you are waiting for the drolling guys to beg you. Again. :D

Post all her freaking pictures. Who fucking cares and she seems to enjoy (as you said) showing off.

juices

Old Thai Hand
04-10-06, 02:29
OTH,

You wrote on your last post "In fact, I've decide I won't post anymore pics of her..." You have said this about 3 times already and I don't see why you could not continue.

Maybe you are waiting for the drolling guys to beg you. Again. :D

Post all her freaking pictures. Who fucking cares and she seems to enjoy (as you said) showing off.

juices

You're right. But, I think it was twice, I said that. No, I'm not waiting to be begged and no, I'm not going to post anymore pics of Da (that's 3 times...lol). In fact, I've deleted as many of the pics of Da, as I was able to. But, I won't bother to ask Jackson to delete the rest.

Old Thai Hand
04-10-06, 09:15
[QUOTE=Ralph Kramden]
Do people really respect women by photographing them in the nude in a public place?

I can think of a dozen world-famous photographers who have photographed women nude in a public place and obviously did so with love and respect.

You are welcome to your opnions, Ralph as this is a free forum where all views are allowed, if not always tolerated or accepted. But, I think before you go calling any woman posted here, by me or anyone else as "average", you better post something better yourself. It's easy to denegrate something. But, it carries no weight if not backed up by solid evidence that you can do better.

Seeko
04-10-06, 12:53
Can you identify which Thai festival this dress is for?

LexLuther
04-10-06, 13:33
The female human body can be a source of inspiration and beauty. Anyone who does not understand this is truly ignorant. This has been recognized for millenia and it has been depicted with respect and dignity by many civilizations as far back as the pre-christian era. I think OTH has a great talent for using photography as a tool to share with us the beauty represented by Da. It was done tastefully and there is no vulgarity at all in his photos. I think it's stupid to charge that this was not the case. OTH did not show her sucking someone's cock. That's pornography and his photos of Da were not pornographic. Not that I have anything against pornography. I think we all visit the photo galleries because we like pornography.

But occasionally someone graces this board with photographic art and that is what OTH has done. But of course most of the people in this world are insensitive and unable to recognize art. I think these people should be ignored as should their inane rantings, driven by ignorance and envy.

Lex

NoCBJ4Me
04-10-06, 15:57
IMHO She's not bad looking. Definitly better without the makeup. I don't like makeup anyway. I know I have lower standards than some here that flame but don't post any pics as proof of their superior scooping skills.

How was she?

nocbj4me

I thought I'd share some of my "Coyote Ugly" photos. Amazingly, she is still ok without the make-up. Whew...

Seeko

Old Thai Hand
04-10-06, 16:01
Lex

Very eloquent. I don't know that I deserve that kind of praise. I've taken my fair share of raunchy pics and ones that are of less quality. My new camera has allowed me to take better pics and do more with them.

I think sometimes pics that are less revealing are sexier. This girl is not as shapely as some. But, I like this pic a lot.

Divine Baal
04-10-06, 16:52
Nice girl! Sat on my lap and we had very serious petting while cleaning woman was making shure everything was ok....

She had no probs with my sucking her titties with that lady in the room. This was early 05 so I forgot name and number.

Cam was a mp3/cam/video combo.. only 640x480 resolution so.. not the best cam!

Buzz00
04-10-06, 17:08

I would ask for which Thai festival whats IN the dress ?

Berty Boy
04-10-06, 18:06
NoCBJ4me,

I'm with you.I prefer to grade girls on their performance than their looks. I don't particularly like make up either, and as I like darker skinned girls. I find it a bit turn off when they apply a foundation that makes their face lighter than the rest of their body. Not enough of a turn off to put me off you understand, as I realise that the majority of punters prefer the lighter skinned girls. The lighter foundation has the right effect in the muted light of a Go go club, but once I get them back to my room all that shit is coming off.
I have just returned from BKK/PTY and have a some photo examples which I will be posting once I get my shit together.

The Traveler
04-10-06, 21:01
Seeko,

as far as I know - I might be wrong on that - a traditional Thai dress can be worn for all festivities, there is no specific dress only for a certain festival. You can wear the very same dress at Songkran, Loi Kratong or even your marriage. But there are of course many different types depending on location and period of origin, like Ayuthaya style, Sukhothai style and so on.

LexLuther
04-11-06, 00:02
OTH,

I'm a scientist by training and trade. However I have been interested in photography my whole life. I have taken classes at the Maryland Institute, College of Art. So I believe I know something about photography and your pictures of Da were extraordinary. You took a beautiful woman and showed her in a very senstive and artistic way.

As I said before, I enjoy a bit of pornography. But the setting in which you placed Da and the way you composed the pictures, the way you used the hat to preserve anonymity and pique the viewer's interest qualify them as art rather than pornography. I think the fact that you can't see her face, tends to lend the depiction of her body and her beauty a kind of universality which raises them above mere photographs. Had you somehow managed to put your or someone else's dick in the photos, then they would be pornography. As I believe a judge once said, I may not be able to define pornography, but I know it when I see it. I think I also know art when I see it.

I think that another thing that makes the photos artistic is the fact that Da is slim but not anorexic. There is nothing about her body that is overstated. If she had huge breasts or an outlandish bush, then it may have been a different story with your photos. But her understated beauty, her coyness, the environment, the hat, a number of things, tend to lend the photos a touch of the classic.

By the way, just what kind of camera is it?

Lex

Old Thai Hand
04-11-06, 00:54
By the way, just what kind of camera is it?

Lex[/QUOTE]

Nikon D70s.

LexLuther
04-11-06, 02:20
OTH,

I used to shoot Nikon. It's a good camera and good glass. But then I discovered Leica M. Unbeatable glass. You really see the difference in high contrast photos. There is more detail in the shadow areas of the photo.

Thanks again for your great photos and for sharing them.

Lex

Seeko
04-11-06, 14:32
I don't particularly like make up either, and as I like darker skinned girls. I find it a bit turn off when they apply a foundation that makes their face lighter than the rest of their body. Not enough of a turn off to put me off you understand, as I realise that the majority of punters prefer the lighter skinned girls. The lighter foundation has the right effect in the muted light of a Go go club, but once I get them back to my room all that shit is coming off.
No kidding. I concur. Or, turn the light down. ;-)
Of course, the dark(er) skinned girls would put on ligher/white foundation to increase their chance of being notice or picked. But, it tends to ruin their photos, since the flash gets reflected back badly.
I've attached examples. The two *-WF's obviously have too much. For *-MIN's, I realized the flash problem and asked her to wipe some of her make-up off. The next close-up was better, but not enough, so I ended up having her stand back, so that the flash effect wasn't too much. (which worked out ok, since you can better see her fine figure)
I guess, that's the problem with taking pixs in dark rooms, you have to use flash, which messes up the face.

Yep, I've learned alot about photography and lighting thru trial and error...
Seeko

Seeko
04-11-06, 14:35
as far as I know - I might be wrong on that - a traditional Thai dress can be worn for all festivities, there is no specific dress only for a certain festival. You can wear the very same dress at Songkran, Loi Kratong or even your marriage. But there are of course many different types depending on location and period of origin, like Ayuthaya style, Sukhothai style and so on.
Ah, so, the better question would be "what is the style of the dress based on?"

Seeko

The Traveler
04-11-06, 20:00
Ah, so, the better question would be "what is the style of the dress based on?"

Seeko
Seeko,

I have no fucking idea :)

Actually I don't believe that this custome is a traditional one.
The "turban" looks northern, the "sabai" and "top" somehow don't fit together and the "skirt" looks modern to me. All in all it doesn't seem to be a traditional dress. I rather believe that this is just a wild mixture and not a beautiful one IMHO (no flame intended). Who mixes red with pink ? The skirt and sabai should be yellow/gold.

Anyway, to answer your question, she was wearing that dress on Constitution Day.