PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Member #3400
06-17-06, 23:34
Amazing, where did u got the two cats beauties?

please give us some info

JuiceSpike
06-18-06, 02:36
The master is LoveSex who with skill and determination directed the girls to play together... Anyway, you don't need to be a master of anything but you need 2 girls and a camera...

juices

1Ball
06-18-06, 03:21
Hey Juicy, that's the second time you fuck a girl I fucked 3 weeks prior to you arriving.
You must have one of those little spy cams?
Anyway, why not stick around until end of July, so we can go grab' em together?
you wouldn't mind hanging around another 6 weeks would ya ? ;)

JuiceSpike
06-18-06, 04:17
If you are refering to the sexy girl in the pic below I did not fuck her, LoveSex did and I passed on the other girl... Can't stay until July, got to go back... But "I will be back..." :D

juices

1Ball
06-18-06, 04:34
juicy, i would recognize that P&A anywhere.
Yup, that's the one.
you remember the TG who had pics of her cows on her HP ?..................

D B John
06-18-06, 08:12
Isn't the price you pay to play related to how hot the girl is other than a blanket 500 st 1000 lt?Based on what I have been paying in the P.I., (1000-1200 pesos) 20-25 US, 500ST/1000LT plus meals and drinks is about all I will pay in Thailand. Thailand is better than The P.I. but when you get right down to it I go to both places for the same reason. I was called a cheap charlie by only one short time girl during my last three week trip. I'm OK with the ratio- 9 positive encounters and 1 negative. Too each his own.

Happy hunting and stay free.

Love Sex 22
06-18-06, 08:17
Some more shots for all the horny guys .

Love Sex 22
06-18-06, 08:49
Some Anal penetration for all the perverts .

JuiceSpike
06-18-06, 11:28
Yes, I remember the cow lady. She had a good funny story to tell...

juices

JuiceSpike
06-18-06, 11:45
In this pic I look like I'm humping a pear... :p

juices

Nagan
06-18-06, 17:26
i have been attracted on this lady by her very tiny proportions, real small, her height about 130 cm. from behind i was afraid she is ****, but after i saw her face and did some investigation i find out her age was already 24 years. as a freelancer no barfine to pay, negotiation 300 for st, so she went with me.
in my room, in a split of a second she was stark naked and after shower i was struggling with a bundle of joy. she did everything to please me and she gave me the feeling, all she did, she enjoyed it. i got encouraged by her to make pictures alone or together, all positions. we had some food and beers in the room ( about 240 + tip 100). i have met her several times but i have lost her number, so i have to search for her again.

nagan

Moebius
06-18-06, 20:43
One of my favorits. The only girl i ever know, who can drink everyone under the tabel!

Moebius
06-18-06, 20:50
One of the girls that wakes you up in the morning by sucking your dick - I like that!

Elmerfud
06-19-06, 02:29
One of the girls that wakes you up in the morning by sucking your dick - I like that!Hi Moebius,

Does it really work ? (the cock ring) i think that it help to maintain a strong erection.

Thank you for posting those pictures. Really great

Kiowa53
06-19-06, 03:28
Jesus, do you guys know how to use a condom. You are destroying these girls.

Wahoolee
06-19-06, 04:36
Great pics Moebius!

Thanks.

I Want To Spa
06-19-06, 05:25
Moebuis:

Great pics, but you F'ed the girls without a condom? Are you nuts? While I would love to do the same, I would hate to catch something (i.e. aids).

Spa

Streetlooker
06-19-06, 06:52
Seems like everyone lately has posted pics fucking the girls Condomless. Could it be that these guys just don't care if they die or not and are just enjoying sex the way it should be bare back. Herpes, gono, hep a, b, c, d,and E, sypilyss are just a mild setback really. Aids will kill you eventually so what! your dying of something anyways might has well get some barebackin in before it happens. I admire those guys brave enough to get them some real sex. I have not had any real sex in 10 yrs cause I always have to wear a stupid condom. I Don;t think fucking a girl with a condom even counts has haveing fucked her at all. Might has well fuck a rubber doll Its the same damn thing.

Piper1
06-19-06, 11:24
Mobius - so THAT's how a cockring should be used! ie around the balls also. I was wondering why my cockring was loose. I learn something new every day. Anyway, please stop posting gratuitous penis shots. I'm offended. :)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46374

Brymor
06-19-06, 18:09
Moebuis:

Great pics, but you F'ed the girls without a condom? Are you nuts? While I would love to do the same, I would hate to catch something (i.e. aids).

Spa

Spa
Aids is a medical condition and it is the HIV virus that you can catch which then can lead to AIDS, sorry to be picky. Personally I don't criticise members who go skinless it is up to them and I must confess I have been guilty more than once myself and still remain lucky. However I believe in live and let live and that we all have to make our own choices in life. Those that wear condoms have nothing to fear from those that don't and vice versa.

Nagan
06-19-06, 18:38
Sorry I forgot to attach this pic.

Nagan

Kcuf39
06-19-06, 18:50
Well done,some of the best photos ever posted. Particularly liked the one of her a** in the air and her p***y open to receive your massive piece of equipment. Ignore the preachers about going skinless. I dont go skinless myself because of what I might bring home but if I was single I think I could be tempted.

You are a monger supreme. Keep up the good work.

Member #3400
06-19-06, 19:44
Guys

Anyone knows the difference between Thai, Vietnam and Cambodia girls from physical perspective, body type, body color, age etc…

I have seen some photos of girls with dark Skin and black hair from Cambodia.

It's very interesting comparison

Max

The Traveler
06-19-06, 23:32
Spa
Aids is a medical condition and it is the HIV virus that you can catch which then can lead to AIDS, sorry to be picky. Personally I don't criticise members who go skinless it is up to them and I must confess I have been guilty more than once myself and still remain lucky. However I believe in live and let live and that we all have to make our own choices in life. Those that wear condoms have nothing to fear from those that don't and vice versa.
Mortman,

I also deeply believe in live and let live but the key point is, that you might spread HIV/Aids and therefore kill the girls by this behaviour. They only do accept it to get a better salary. Sure, we are already taking advantage of their economical situation, but we only pay for some services, not for their lifes.

Rebel68
06-20-06, 05:03
Spa
Aids is a medical condition and it is the HIV virus that you can catch which then can lead to AIDS, sorry to be picky. Personally I don't criticise members who go skinless it is up to them and I must confess I have been guilty more than once myself and still remain lucky. However I believe in live and let live and that we all have to make our own choices in life. Those that wear condoms have nothing to fear from those that don't and vice versa.I truly believe that HIV/Aids is a myth. But it's still dumb as hell to bo bareback with a ho.

Spank You Too
06-20-06, 11:55
This is a photo gallery not a chatting post about AIDS.

Pics only please!

Love Sex 22
06-20-06, 13:53
Great time with a great girl , only in Bangkok .

Phantomtiger2
06-20-06, 19:07
[QUOTE=Rebel68]I truly believe that HIV/Aids is a myth. QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, I dont know which part about HIV/AIDS is a myth to you but several million have died from this "myth".
Surely , I hope you are just joking as this is your belief but personally, this is one topic I will never joke about--IMO

PT

Moebius
06-20-06, 19:10
I don't want to open a discussion about fucking a girl condomless, but I want to write some sentences to the pictures I post.

I know that girl, now for nearly four years and every year, when I stay in Pattaya we stay together for some days or a week. Last year we decided to make both a Fast HIV-Test at the P. I. See. (Hospital in Pattaya), course we want to fuck without condom and I want to lick her pussy. You get the result fast and informations what this REALY means. I make a Test every year in Germany, so I know nearly everything about incubationtimes a. S. O. Anyway, we dicided to do it with all the risk thats still there and have a lot of fun for a week. Regular i'am using condoms (see the pictures I post before), and take care of the girls and me. But it can happen again, in a special situation, that I go this way.

Moebius

P.S. One information, I got from my doctor last year maybe is interesting for guys, how like to shaving her balls, like me. Microcuts by shaving, you maybe can't see, are "open doors" for infektions for nearly 24 hours - so "shave save"!

Streetlooker
06-20-06, 19:29
Maybe he ment that its a myth that AIDS can get transfered thru reguler heterosexual intercourse. Facts are its almost always transfered thru IV DRUG use and or homosexual activity. Is there really a way to 100% tell HOW a HIV positive person actually contrated it?? I bet it was thru 1 of these 2 possable ways 99.99 pct of the time and that the LIBERAL GAY RIGHTS drug users pushed to have it reported that other ways were possable to contract it so If they was to actually get it thay would have a out to hide there secret that they were engaging in one or both of these activities. I know of only 2 people thats contracted HIV and Both are homosexual. NONE of my hetrosexual friend nor I have contracted HIV dispite 100s of thousands of bareback encounters in the 80s. And some of my friends contiune to bareback to this day all over the world. I bought the bait and have not had real sex in over 10 yrs But I starting to wonder If I missed all the damn fun.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

FlyingVisitor
06-20-06, 20:24
Great time with a great girl , only in Bangkok .May I draw your attention to the girl's tongue.(# 1798).

You will detect many small scars and (probably) some other small areas of fresh (?) infectious (?) inflammation.

Hopefully you did not gather any harm from this.

F.V.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

The Traveler
06-20-06, 21:21
This is a photo gallery not a chatting post about AIDS.

Pics only please!
Spank You Too,

so where are yours ?

Moebius
06-20-06, 21:39
Spank You Too,

so where are yours ?I wait for this question.

Thanks!

Moebius
06-20-06, 21:51
[QUOTE=Rebel68]I truly believe that HIV/Aids is a myth. [QUOTE]--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, I dont know which part about HIV/AIDS is a myth to you but several million have died from this "myth".

Surely , I hope you are just joking as this is your belief but personally, this is one topic I will never joke about--IMO

PTPhantomtiger2,

Looks like you don´t belive that the earth is a flat disk - do you! :-)

Moebius
06-20-06, 22:00
A girl I remember well.

LexLuther
06-20-06, 23:09
I love it when a guy with five posts tells others what to post.

Lex

Love Sex 22
06-21-06, 07:09
May I draw your attention to the girl's tongue.(# 1798).

You will detect many small scars and (probably) some other small areas of fresh (?) infectious (?) inflammation.

Hopefully you did not gather any harm from this.

F.V.

Thank you for your concerns , but I assure you that no scars and inflammation on her tongue . And I am ok . I am very care full about the girls I pick up .

Freeman 418
06-21-06, 08:10
A girl I remember well.Great pics. Thanks. Brings back memories (I was there a week ago).

An Exmarine
06-21-06, 12:56
Moebius:

Phuket girl mpg-6 has to be the cutest pic I have ever seen on ISG.

Retired Army
06-21-06, 17:05
That's a hell of a 'WOODIE" you have there. Did you have any help from any of the local drug stores?

Firebird
06-21-06, 17:36
I personally like the girl's position in mini-4.
Ready to take it from behind

Phantomtiger2
06-21-06, 19:05
[QUOTE=Phantomtiger2][QUOTE=Rebel68]I truly believe that HIV/Aids is a myth. Phantomtiger2,

Looks like you don´t belive that the earth is a flat disk - do you! :-)

Bro Moebius, ???????? I was not the one that originally quoted that Aids is a myth. Just look back several post.
I was Just trying to clarify why Rebel 68 thought Aids was a myth and that IMO-this is not a topic to joke about (if he was joking ?) cause I have known 2 people that have died from this (both were Hetero, non drug users, never had blood transfusions)but both were into P4P with women only.--so I dont take this topic lightly.

I agree with Jackson this topic should stop here and be moved/discussed on the appropriate thread:
"safe sex in thailand"

Oh, The world is indeed round as I have observed from many air travels at 38000ft.
BTW: great phuket pics

PT

Moebius
06-21-06, 21:39
Get fit for LOS. Find the two REAL GIRLS.

Piper1
06-21-06, 22:53
I know it's bad etiquette to discuss PMs while identifing the PMer, but since I'm the one who looks silly, I don't think Mobius will mind. He PMd me asking me if I was joking about not knowing how to use a cockring properly (ie around the balls). Seriously, I didn't know. I thank him for his lessons (including the pics), and will try it out as soon as I can. :) Good work Mobius.

Wicked Roger
06-22-06, 05:24
I know it's bad etiquette to discuss PMs while identifing the PMer, but since I'm the one who looks silly, I don't think Mobius will mind. He PMd me asking me if I was joking about not knowing how to use a cockring properly (ie around the balls). Seriously, I didn't know. I thank him for his lessons (including the pics), and will try it out as soon as I can. :) Good work Mobius.
Piper

I think this should be posted in the UAE Reports of Distinction and the General Info so all UAE mongers know the facts ;)

Also, shall I tell the lady in the pharmacy in Abu Dhabi where you bought it from (nay she offered it to you!) that you have now figured it out....

See you later tonight. Miss N has promised to behave in your company (but not mine ;))

WR

Shagger Dude
06-22-06, 12:32
I know this may sound childish, but im wondering , there seems to be so many information about aids that it is starting to confuse me.

Is it possible to get infeckted of hiv virus if girl sucks your tool or you suck on her pussy. I was under the impression it wood only be infectous through blood contackt. If anybody can shed some light on this who knows what hes talking about.

well to another subjeckt, I just came from thailand had 2 weeks there I was going to hook with some guys ( Sry Guys) from here but i could barley ring home 2 times, I was having so much fun.

I tell you this was I live changing experince for me. One of my verry good friends decided to go with me. And boy did we have a good time.

any of you guys thought about moving to thailand!! If anbody is living down there or thinking about it, throw me line i preciate it. Some questions a have on my mind.

Sorry about the spelling.

Make Love - Not War : Shagger Dude

Philonx
06-22-06, 14:06
Dear All,

Maybe many of you experienced Mongers know that but I would highlight it; a cockring is exactly a ring manufactured in different materials which applied on the base of the penis helps it to mantain the erection compressing the blood et cetera et cetera.

But the "device" shown in the pic named "how NOT to use a cockring. JPG" of Mr. Piper1's report is a completely different matter.

It's a sort of clitoris stimulator: in fact in the pic you can clearly see that along with the plastic ring there is a small white box that begins to vibrate if activated by means of small button on it which must be pushed (the same to stop it). Due to the particular position when the cock is into the pussy the white box is in close contact with the clitoris and it enhances a lot the fun for the ladies.

The duration of such device is about 20 minutes and can be found as gift buying a particular make of condoms (durex, violet box if I remember correctly).

A friend of mine who works in a pharmacy once gave it to me strongly advicing me to use it and I did: it really works!

When, in the right moment, I activated it my cutie begun to screw and moan a lot giving obviously pleasure to me.

I beg Your pardon if took too much time.

Ciao,

Philonx

Moebius
06-22-06, 16:40
Get fit for LOS. Find the two REAL GIRLS.O.K. I'm not realy good, if I want to be ironic. I get a lot of PM´s , so I had to explain. There are two ladyboys, one is easy to find I think, the other isn't.

Have fun,

Moebius

ManonsanBoy
06-22-06, 17:42
Is it possible to get infeckted of hiv virus if girl sucks your tool or you suck on her pussy. I was under the impression it wood only be infectous through blood contackt. If anybody can shed some light on this who knows what hes talking about.

The risk of catching HIV from oral sex alone is low. It would be increased if you have an ulcer etc. However, how often do you have oral but not penetrative sex? Makes risk calculation difficult. Make sure you wear that condom.

Kcuf39
06-22-06, 18:08
I guess that picture 1 (girl in yellow tee shirt and very short skirt which is good for an easy feel) is a LB as feet are too big and TG in picture 5 (white low cut top and white pants) is also ladyboy because feet and hands are very large. I wonder are they pre or post op. Both still look good.

Kcuf39

Firebird
06-22-06, 18:28
QUOTE=Moebius]O.K. I'm not realy good, if I want to be ironic. I get a lot of PM´s , so I had to explain. There are two ladyboys, one is easy to find I think, the other isn't.

Have fun,

Moebius[/QUOTE]

Well my "vote" is for #79 and #82

Dinghy
06-22-06, 20:38
Agree on 82 but the other one has me stumped (not enough information to make a decision)

I'm guessing 80 based on eye ridges but it isn't certain

HarlequinShrimp
06-22-06, 21:00
My vote is 80 and 81.

No way 82 is a woman.

C Me Type
06-22-06, 21:46
My guess is also #82 and #68

Solite
06-22-06, 22:47
I would have to say 79 and 68.

Member #2041
06-23-06, 00:31
I'm almost certain that 82 is a ladyboy - she's got an adams apple, and man's hips. My other choice is #68.

I am pretty darn sure that #35 is a real lady. In fact, she's the type I go for, because they AREN'T ladyboys.

Piper1
06-23-06, 00:44
Mr Mobius you have a lot of explaining to do! Where did you get the LB pics? Hmmm? ;)
The duration of such device is about 20 minutes Philonx - Thank you for your deep analysis ;) - yes the vibrating cockring is fun -available most pharmacies for $10, but I'll sell mine for $5 - it still has 19 minutes battery life.

Enough chatter - I want some more of this ... (especially Island Girl's lovely plump rump).

Slim220
06-23-06, 01:28
hey fallas here are some pics of this super freak who I met about 3 years ago at The Classroom in pattya. She has huge fake boobies that are nice to play with and she told me she'd be back at the Classroom in July so if your in the area look for her. She's been away from the seen cause she got married and I guess they had problems so its all fair game now. LOL. And her name is Pook. Shes 28 now and shes the dark'er girl on the left on Pics 3 & 4. And I believe her number is 125 I dunno. But make sure you guys check out pattayagogoguige.com to see what lil' ladies are at working your favorite bars. They got a great site and it has real pics. Thats how I found out this girl Pook was back in action. Enjoy and be safe. Remember shes a freak. She'll try to put her finger where the sun don't shine. I don't know about you but I don't like that at all but I know some of you are freaks so I thought I'd share that intel report. Haha.

Slim

Dragonfly22
06-23-06, 03:09
Moby,

I'm going to vote for 80 & 81 as the real deal. Go ahead and make my day!

Dragonfly

Spank You Too
06-23-06, 03:14
Yes men I understand your complaint about me - I havn't posted many pics but they are coming I gaurentee you! And there going to blow you all away, like nothing uve ever seen before! All in good time:)

Dinghy
06-23-06, 04:05
harlequin - YOU READ IT BACKWARDS - he said TWO are ladyboys 82 is one of them dunno about the other one for sure

HarlequinShrimp
06-23-06, 04:28
harlequin - YOU READ IT BACKWARDS - he said TWO are ladyboys 82 is one of them dunno about the other one for sureDinghy,

Read it again, he clearly says 2 are women.

Joulious
06-23-06, 09:36
hey fallas here are some pics of this super freak who I met about 3 years ago at The Classroom in pattya. She has huge fake boobies that are nice to play with and she told me she'd be back at the Classroom in July so if your in the area look for her. She's been away from the seen cause she got married and I guess they had problems so its all fair game now. LOL. And her name is Pook. Shes 28 now and shes the dark'er girl on the left on Pics 3 & 4. And I believe her number is 125 I dunno. But make sure you guys check out pattayagogoguige.com to see what lil' ladies are at working your favorite bars. They got a great site and it has real pics. Thats how I found out this girl Pook was back in action. Enjoy and be safe. Remember shes a freak. She'll try to put her finger where the sun don't shine. I don't know about you but I don't like that at all but I know some of you are freaks so I thought I'd share that intel report. Haha.

SlimYou're right dude, she is back into the action.

Check out : http://www.classroom1.com/pook125.htm

I didn't really liked her on the website pictures but the 2 other one you give us is more.

Okay I just have to put cork in my a** because "same same you : I don't li' snooped fingers" ;)

ThaiLearner
06-23-06, 12:55
Get fit for LOS. Find the two REAL GIRLS.I think they are 82 & 68 are the LBs.

Well spill the beans then.

Moebius
06-23-06, 19:03
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Moebius
06-23-06, 21:24
Some more of this cutie.

To pic 3: I hate this game! I play chess well since I was a young boy, but I can't handle this fucking game and the hell knows how much money I spent on it and I still have no clue. ;-(

Love Sex 22
06-24-06, 10:04
Picked her up from Hollywood a gogo in Nana . Had a good time with her but she had a very flat tits .
so try with my technique ? do you have a very sexy and young girl friend so we can go to disco together , works 9 out of 10 times . She called her girl friend a 3 rd year university student I spoke to her non pro , she said she loves to drink . So made a date for tomorrow night to come first to my room and have few drinks and go to disco latter .
They showed up at 7 PM in my room after few drinks I took Emma the working girl to the bathroom and . Told her I like your girlfriend a lot can you go and I will pay your bar fine for the night will be very good to your friend if she stays with me . She asked her girl friend and she agreed .
What a great time I had with her she didn't had a sex for seven months she was horniest and hottest girl of my recent trip . At first she was so tight that I hardly could insert my finger in her pussy . But she became so wet that she was dripping all over the place .
No pictures off her yet , In my next visit I will take some pictures.

Piper1
06-24-06, 20:38
Mobuis now in the "Banned Users Hall of Shame" for mentioning his experiences with ladyboys. And I thought he was only kidding around. Ouch.

Member #3400
06-24-06, 21:26
From my point of view he is more then OK. A great poster that not hide behind anything. Master in photography

Piper1
06-25-06, 00:31
From my point of view he is more then OK. A great poster that not hide behind anything. Master in photographyMobius is new here despite his great posts, so he probably didn't know Jackson's zero-tolerance policy about LB's. Not my preference (I like soft natural women. Where are you Island Girl?). I personally don't care who people have sex with, if they're consenting adults. But if it's LB's - that's for other sites.

Mobius should get another chance - he was a good-natured contributor. Mobius, you must come back as another persona. But please don't use the name "Moby Dick". ;)

Ralph Kramden
06-25-06, 01:48
I agree with the other posters. Moebius deserves a good slap on the hands by being given a strike(two strikes you are out) because his posts greatly contributed to the ISG Forum. In my opinion, his post about lady boys may have been done more out of not fully being aware of forum rules. I suspect he had no devious intentions in mind, even though his going bb is not very intelligent.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-25-06, 06:11
Mobius should get another chance - he was a good-natured contributor.
I second the motion. Let's petition Jackson to allow Mobius back under his "real" name.

Bimbo Boy
06-25-06, 15:51
Mobuis now in the "Banned Users Hall of Shame" for mentioning his experiences with ladyboys. And I thought he was only kidding around. Ouch.
I am not a fan of ladyboys, but I wonder why this topic should be banned? After all, there are all sorts of crazy tastes in this Forum that I do not share, for example rimming or dark kisses. I vote for tolerance and bringing an honest contributor back.

Piper1
06-25-06, 16:15
I am not a fan of ladyboys, but I wonder why this topic should be banned?The forum is about sex between men and women ...

After all, there are all sorts of crazy tastes in this Forum I agree - have you ever seen 1Ball in his pink polka-dot swimming shorts?

Member #3400
06-25-06, 17:17
You are judging him as a criminal. If he is a criminal I can definitely eat lunch with Osama bin Laden :-)

He just didn't know the forum rules. Please let's be positive to our great contributor and leave this issue behind us. Mobius Is a winner and welcome.

I was living in Thailand for a year being a student for Thai boxing. Unfortunately at that time my camera was film based. As a result from my scanning method the quality of the photos are very poor. (I took a photo of a printed image using digital camera- I don't have a scanner).

I can post more But the quality is useless. My next trip will be with my sony HC-3 high-Def camcorder.

Max

Piper1
06-25-06, 20:44
You are judging him as a criminal. If he is a criminal I can definitely eat lunch with Osama bin Laden :-)

... My next trip will be with my sony HC-3 high-Def camcorder.
MaxMax - Au contraire! I don't see any posts judging Moby as a criminal. BTW - I have had lunch with a couple of Osama's brothers (they have big business interests in Dubai). Nice enough guys. Osama is the black sheep in the family.

I recently bought the same Sony hi-tech camcorder - I just wish I knew how to use the damn thing! (I keep it on "easy shoot"). I need to learn how to extract video-grab pics.

Giotto
06-26-06, 07:59
I know this may sound childish, but im wondering , there seems to be so many information about aids that it is starting to confuse me. Shagger Dude,

Please read the "Safe Sex in Thailand" thread. You will find a discussion about this issue there.

Giotto

Jimbehr2000
06-26-06, 08:04
I'll throw in my .02 on Mobius for the first and last time. I don't have a huge problem with his reference to ladyboys although I didn't like it. Frankly, I am much more offended by the pix some people post revealing their own peckers states of arousal. Female anatomy I like, but I do not get turned on by pix of your penises. Do you have to include your peckers in your photos?

Getting back to Mobius, Jackson has clearly stated the rules and why he didn't like Mobius' behavior. These forums are pretty wide open and almost anything goes. Let's respect Jackson's right to set minimal rules whether you agree or not. I for one feel furthur opinions on this matter should be privately directed to Jackson via e-mail.

Jackson thanks for the website. I really missed it while it was gone a while ago. This is a daily stop for me on the internet and I appreciate your work. And thanks to the members who post information and pictures. Even if I have to look at your pecker now and then.

Seydlitz
06-26-06, 10:39
Although it must be perfectly clear for all that this forum as about sex with women exclusively, I too find the banning of Moebius a little harsh.

1. In the particular case of Thailand, one cannot ignore entirely the existence of a "third gender". Ladyboys, either TVs or TSs (pre or post-op that is) are plentiful, and not always easy to spot as such. Thai surgeons have become amazingly competent at turning an average looking guy into a stunning female. Awareness of the existence of LBs is a must for mongers in Thailand, especially for those who want to avoid any contact with them.
2. People who have made it the main purpose of their lives to "correct" nature as they see it and go through the immense physical and emotional trauma to become women might deserve the rest of us to recognize them as such. In most of our own countries, a TS can be legally recognized as a woman, an as such can even get married.

Bottom line is: talking about LBs can be seen as a sort of public service to the community. Sex with a TS might be seen as heterosexual encounter. Both should not provide grounds for banning. On the other hand, promoting homosexual activity under any guise is a violation of the rules of this board, and banning would be legitimate.

RCA Knight
06-26-06, 11:26
I also agree to many members that the ladyboy topic should NOT be tabooed and it is definitely a big part of sex scene in Thailand. I know this forum do not discuss homosexual topics, but what about these that have transformed themselves into women. Are we going to have sexual discrimination against them.

Remember in almost all the countries in Europe, South America, also in advanced countries in Asia like Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, HK ect, the ladyboys who have gone through the proper sexual transitions have obtained legal female status socially and it's written on their ID cards as well. I don't think it's righteous to sex discriminate them, because the femininity of women not only exist in their body but also in their soul and spirits. To me lots of these born male-body with soul-spirit of females are much more femiline than than lots of these rough females with soul-spirits of masculine characters.

Anyways we should not shut out these people. In our million years cycles of reincarnation into this 3rd dimensional planet Terra(earth), each of our our astral body do develope into masculine or femiline energy, but in the course of reincarnation, it may not incarnate into the sex that match their sexual inclination. Thats why the gays and lesbians occer. Life is a whole cycles of lessons and journeys in this third demensional existance. This apply to every conscious humanoid in every inhibited planet in this 3rd demensional time-space universe. No matter how advanced and civilized they are, they go through the same cycles. Reincarnation to this world is a lesson and jouney that we consciously choose before we come here to learn and to experience, with the 3rd demensional coarse vehicle we call the body. This is the truth about our multi-demensional universes, ladyboys are femiline souls in masculine bodys. They are doing their shares of human learning, human suffering, and experiencing, also somewhat fighting a social war against discrimination and inequality. To me they are actually pioneers of souls, brave souls, who have consciously incarnate in this state to fight and battle in this biased society.

LexLuther
06-26-06, 11:44
RCA,

May I ask what planets you have lived on previously?

Lex

Kcuf39
06-26-06, 11:57
I agree with others that the ban is a bit harsh. Moebius has in his short time on this forum posted some of the best pictures ever. He may not have understood the rules as he was new. He would be a great loss to the board.

I think also that the total ban on LB discussion may be a bit harsh and not in tune with the reality of the situation. Post-op you would often be very hard pushed to know. Yes the site is about hetro sex and so it should remain but I still think some of the comments about LB's is relevant as they are kind of uneique and definitely a big part of the Thai sex scene.

Jackson, thanks for the board. It's the best around and part of my day until I return to LOL again soon to wallow in lots of Thai pussy. Cant wait.

Kcuf39

Old Thai Hand
06-26-06, 17:02
Seydlitz (well-written and thought provoking)... but, ESPECIALLY RCA Knight (on magic mushrooms and from the planet Zenon, perhaps)

Blah, blah, blah. They were born the wrong gender. They have the heart of a woman beating deep inside...and sure, Thai surgeons can do amazing things with extra bits of skin, a couple of bags of silicone and a ton of hormones. But, they aren't women.

Case in point...

I was walking along Sukhumvit, tonight near Mambo, the Cabaret show with my lovely GF and she spotted a couple of LBs walking towards us on their way to work and said outloud, "Ladyboy". She didn't shout, "Lady" because, they're not and are easily spotted as such from a mile away. I looked at her, in all her beautiful, petite Thai femininity and female charm walking gracefully by my side and then at these two reasonable looking, but still unfeminine miracles of modern surgery mincing towards us and simply thought, "not even close", "light years apart" and so forth.

It reminds me of the cartoon, Ice Age 2. One of the characters is a woolly mammoth that because it was brought up by possums, thinks it's a possum and acts like a possum. But, in the end, it's still a mammoth.

In the end, these are still guys, who want to be girls. But, even with the best surgery and behaviour modification, they will NEVER be girls.

They are a third gender, and that's ok. If there are guys who like them, then that's ok, too. But, they don't belong anywhere on this board.

Admin
06-26-06, 18:07
Greetings everyone,

I appreciate everyone's opinions, specifically the suggestions regarding the potential liberalization of the Forum's prohibitions against discussing TVs, TSs and homosexual activities. However, there are a couple of elements to this issue that everyone is forgetting, and I know this from experience:

1. Forum history has demonstrated on numerous occasions that these subjects cannot be discussed rationally, and that they can and will quickly explode into flame wars.

2. If these subjects are permitted to be discussed, the Forum will become a magnet for others who share these proclivities. It's just the way the Internet works. Believe me, I know from experience, these guys have an agenda and if permitted their discussions would become prevalent throughout the forum. I could double the size of this forum if I permitted discussions of homosexual and related activities, but that's not where I want to go.

This is why I take such a strong stance against discussing the activities, and why I take immediate action when these restrictions are violated.

Anyway, given the chorus of voices supporting Moebius, I have decided that his actions were inadvertent and I have thus restored his posting privileges.

Now please, no more discussion about TVs, TSs or homosexuals.

Thanks,

Jackson

Piper1
06-26-06, 18:36
... looking forward to your posts.

Jackson makes a good point - and there's enough flaming in the Thai boards as it is.

Member #3400
06-26-06, 19:19
U are the best...............
Thanks
Max

Giotto
06-26-06, 20:07
Thanks, Jackson.

I posted this in the 'Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok' thread earlier today:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=478793

Just want to let you know, and express my hopes that Moebius will return soon.

Giotto

Moebius
06-26-06, 21:23
I realy enjoy to be back on this board again! I want´to thanks Jackson for his decision and want to apologize me for all the trouble that I dissolve, by not reading the boardrules (want I have done now very well) Thank also to all the members, aspecial to Giotto, for there strong support. Chapter closed!

Back soon with posts,

Moebius

=================================================

Hi Moebius,

Welcome back.

Jackson

Oosik1
06-26-06, 22:40
Greetings everyone,

I appreciate everyone's opinions, specifically the suggestions regarding the potential liberalization of the Forum's prohibitions against discussing TVs, TSs and homosexual activities. However, there are a couple of elements to this issue that everyone is forgetting, and I know this from experience:

1. Forum history has demonstrated on numerous occasions that these subjects cannot be discussed rationally, and that they can and will quickly explode into flame wars.

2. If these subjects are permitted to be discussed, the Forum will become a magnet for others who share these proclivities. It's just the way the Internet works. Believe me, I know from experience, these guys have an agenda and if permitted their discussions would become prevalent throughout the forum. I could double the size of this forum if I permitted discussions of homosexual and related activities, but that's not where I want to go.

This is why I take such a strong stance against discussing the activities, and why I take immediate action when these restrictions are violated.

Anyway, given the chorus of voices supporting Moebius, I have decided that his actions were inadvertent and I have thus restored his posting privileges.

Now please, no more discussion about TVs, TSs or homosexuals.

Thanks,

JacksonActually, I have been curious for some time what a pussy looks like post-surgery from man to woman, or vice-versa for that matter. Where better to ask such a question? I sure can't ask it on the Oprah Show.

Hanqe
06-26-06, 23:35
Isn´t this a photo gallery? Where are the photos in all written reports?

Asian Rain
06-27-06, 16:16
After the creepy devolution of discussion, let's get back to Planet Sukhimvit and the lovely creatures which inhabit its bars, discos, coffee shops, etc...

This is Daeng - the girl who taught me everything I needed to know about the evolution of a Nana Disco bar girl. Perfect cuteness. Too bad I met her before I took up videography, so only this Nana Disco polaroid to remember her. Enjoy, AR+

Member #3400
06-27-06, 17:39
Asian Rain

What do u mean by saying "evolution"?

Does Disco girls can evolve to something totally different? nuclear scientist? :-)

Did u identify any distinct evolutional pattern which is common to most of the girls?

Sukhimvit is definatly intoxicating place

Excellent photo

Traveler1234
06-27-06, 18:08
Actually, I have been curious for some time what a pussy looks like post-surgery from man to woman, or vice-versa for that matter. Where better to ask such a question? I sure can't ask it on the Oprah Show.

Silly post - go post/ask your question(s) and live with consequences :(

Moebius
06-27-06, 20:01
Maybe you also like watchin´the girls, when they are sleeping - I realy do!

Enjoy the pics

Juggernutt
06-27-06, 22:23
how can you find out/notice if someone is a lb?

i am coming to thailand with a bunch of noobs and from past personal experience i have come close that i know off.a security guard checked id and noticed it was a guy.( i wanted id check with regard to **** gals) asked me aside and told me...i gave the gal some taxi money and said i had a headache. i picked the girl up from nep btw.
anyway trust me if i tell you this lb looked and felt like a gal. she even danced on the platform.

no adamsapple, no scars on her tits.(they did look to good to be true imo) and she didnt have out of porportioned hands or shoulders(to me at least) and she was not tall.actually petite imo...not 5'10 modeltype.

these are the signs that i know off. any bros here can give me advice what i should notice and what i can past it on?

Old Thai Hand
06-28-06, 03:41

i am coming to thailand with a bunch of noobs and from past personal experience i have come close that i know off.a security guard checked id and noticed it was a guy.( i wanted id check with regard to **** gals) asked me aside and told me...i gave the gal some taxi money and said i had a headache. i picked the girl up from nep btw.
anyway trust me if i tell you this lb looked and felt like a gal. she even danced on the platform.

no adamsapple, no scars on her tits.(they did look to good to be true imo) and she didnt have out of porportioned hands or shoulders(to me at least) and she was not tall.actually petite imo...not 5'10 modeltype.

these are the signs that i know off. any bros here can give me advice what i should notice and what i can past it on?

most real thai women are 5'5" or under. but in any case...rtff... this isn't the place for this question.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=438096&postcount=18

Love Sex 22
06-28-06, 10:50
Another part timer that love to have fun and S-- .not so inocent .

Love Sex 22
06-28-06, 10:54
She realy loves it .

Jasss
06-28-06, 14:51
ill be in bkk around the nana area if anyone wants to meet up for a beer. ill arrive tomorrow afternoon, then in pattaya from sunday onwards.

Seeko
06-28-06, 18:24
I am working on a piece about Nana Car Park. It should be up in a few days.
EP
Then, you may want to use these pix for reference:

Seeko

Moebius
06-28-06, 20:39
She realy loves it .Love Sex 22,

Realy nice girl and she look´s like she enjoy it. Great pics!

Moebius

Moebius
06-28-06, 21:01
I hope I will meet her again when I go back to Thailand soon.

Member #3400
06-28-06, 22:20
She looks not only hot, but intelligent and GFE.

Max

Piper1
06-28-06, 23:29
Maybe you also like watchin´the girls, when they are sleeping - I realy do!

Enjoy the pics
Nice shots Moby - I like the innocence of "sleeping" shots also (but I feel a bit guilty taking them). ;)

Art Bottom Up
06-29-06, 07:09
Sanuk! Dee!

MarcoStraight
06-29-06, 07:14
Another part timer that love to have fun and S-- .not so inocent .
Hey Love sex 22, my compliments for that , she's really good .
Where did u get her ? I guess she's not one of those 500 ST girls , isn't she ?
regards

Lemon Tree
06-29-06, 08:59
Steady girlfirend or not. Sometimes life afforts you an opportunity, you can not be contrary. All of sudden I met my former girlfriend and her cousin. They had time and I had time. The final result was a high class threesome. So what?

Enjoy your life. You only have this one.

Lemon Tree

Peter Eastwest
06-29-06, 10:49
a guy in us immigration explained to me...

on a machine-readable passport check the bottom line. it goes

passport number followed by country code folowed by date of birth followed by an "m" if "male" or a "f" if "female".

if your "lady" has a passport with "m" then she is not a lady!

pete

Juggernutt
06-29-06, 12:54
I bet that guy would be pretty screwed if he used that test when he is in Thailand....

Kcuf39
06-29-06, 12:54
You were f***ing her hard from her reaction. When I'm slamming them I sometimes get a weird thrill imagining haw many other c***ks has slammed this pussy with how much cum has gone up her. I dont BB but I would love to have a real orgy of trying. Not single at home so cant risk it, but if I was told the world was ending in seven days I would BB everything I could.

Kcuf39LoveSex

Erik
06-29-06, 14:07
Guys, have a look on the pix posted by Amazing Hkg recently on the picture thread of China. Look what you are missing, because this kind of event is hard to find in Sex Realm of Thailand these days. China is THE Power of the XXIst century.

Jb Cool
06-29-06, 23:30
Wow!

Any more from this particular session? Looks like it was an awesome session.

Steady girlfirend or not. Sometimes life afforts you an opportunity, you can not be contrary. All of sudden I met my former girlfriend and her cousin. They had time and I had time. The final result was a high class threesome. So what?

Enjoy your life. You only have this one.

Lemon Tree

Dutch Boy
06-30-06, 04:51
ok i would like to know.. is there a distinct diference between the girls from isan and the ones from the upper class??... they are more chinise / thai mix right with more white in them??.. would like to see some pics also.

Old Thai Hand
06-30-06, 05:03
ok i would like to know.. is there a distinct diference between the girls from isan and the ones from the upper class??... they are more chinise / thai mix right with more white in them??.. would like to see some pics also.

Go back and check my previous posts in the photo section. Almost all the girls I go out with would at least fall into the white-skinned category, but not all are HiSo. I actually prefer middle class girls. Also, not all Isaan girls are dark-skinned. Depending on where they come from and their ethnic mix, there are many that are Thai-Chinese or Thai-Vietnamese or mixtures of all three. These though rarely end up in the "business" as they are usually from better, more prosperous families in Isaan. My current GF would fall into this category. She's an Isaan "townie" from a middle-class family of mixed Thai, Chinese, Lao and Vietnamese blood, with a little northern Thai thrown in.

The differences between Thais, depending on ethnic origin and where they come from has been written about lots of times by me and others, as well. Some people get bent out of shape about what I say about those differences. But, the bottom line is there are very real differences both in look, attitude and behaviour among Thais and hyphenated Thais, just like there are among the different groups in any other country anywhere in the world.

Opebo
06-30-06, 17:43
ok i would like to know.. is there a distinct diference between the girls from isan and the ones from the upper class??

Yes, Dutch Boy, and the difference is that the upper class girls will have nothing to do with a foriegner.

Keep in mind, however, that there are lots of poor Central, Northern, and Southern Thais as well as Isaan girls. In fact I would say that at least 20% of the working girls in the foreigner-oriented industry are from somewhere other than Isaan, and probably much higher in the Asian- or Thai- oriented portions of the industry. Most of these are Northerners, but there are a quite a few from the South or Southeast, and presumably even a few from Bangkok.

In any case, don't stereotype by background too much as some of the classists on here do. Just stick to short times and it won't matter much. The wonderful thing about being a foreigner is you do not have to buy into the local power elite's snobbery, so you can enjoy that which they disdain. As long as she provides good sexual services, why care if her background is from the bottom of the social heirarchy? Who else is going to be a prostitute, generally speaking, in any country?

Love Sex 22
06-30-06, 19:09
.19 years old university girl , you decide her blood line .Frankly I don't give a dam

Moebius
06-30-06, 21:29
Opebo,

That´s, for my opinion, the perfect answer to questions like this, It´s not a matter where they come from, it´s a matter how they are - "please be my mirror, that´s what you are"

Yes, Dutch Boy, and the difference is that the upper class girls will have nothing to do with a foriegner.

Keep in mind, however, that there are lots of poor Central, Northern, and Southern Thais as well as Isaan girls. In fact I would say that at least 20% of the working girls in the foreigner-oriented industry are from somewhere other than Isaan, and probably much higher in the Asian- or Thai- oriented portions of the industry. Most of these are Northerners, but there are a quite a few from the South or Southeast, and presumably even a few from Bangkok.

In any case, don't stereotype by background too much as some of the classists on here do. Just stick to short times and it won't matter much. The wonderful thing about being a foreigner is you do not have to buy into the local power elite's snobbery, so you can enjoy that which they disdain. As long as she provides good sexual services, why care if her background is from the bottom of the social heirarchy? Who else is going to be a prostitute, generally speaking, in any country?

Member #3409
07-01-06, 00:22
.19 years old university girl , you decide her blood line .Frankly I don't give a dam

Yep who cares where she is from. Good to see she is into good oral hygine and all those pics!!!

Old Thai Hand
07-01-06, 04:05
[QUOTE=Opebo]Yes, Dutch Boy, and the difference is that the upper class girls will have nothing to do with a foriegner.

Wrong! But, maybe just you can't get anything but BGs. So, you say this.

You disdain stereotyping and then you go on to talk about Northerners, Southerners etc. Western concepts of stereotyping and political correctness are out of place here, anyway. People distinguish all the time about girls here. If that's classist then there are lots of guys who are classist. So, I'm a classist and for that matter an elitist, too. I've never denied it. Given the number of PMs I've received over the years from guys dying to meet the kind of girls I do, it's evident that given a choice, that there are a lot of guys who would rather opt for non-pro TGs, if they had an opportunity, rather than some skanky BG.

BTW, there are so few girls from the south in the business that I think statistically the percentage would be insignificant. The south is very tradition-bound not to mention that it is generally speaking quite prosperous. There's no need for southern girls to go into prostitution. Especially laughable is you mention girls from the "southeast". This is largely old Thai-Chinese and Thai-Muslim territory, from Chumpon to Nakhon Sri Thammarat and down to the Malaysian border. Girls from this area would almost never need to go into prostitution. Although, it is true that the girls in the business in Hatyai etc. are often white-skinned to cater to the Malaysian's taste, most are not local, but from up north and even Isaan. As I said, Isaan has lots of fair-skinned girls. There are loads of them on my soi because there are lots of Japanese here. Much has been written about the Japanese effect on Nana with girls there looking more and more like Japanese girls. A lot of bars that have lots of Asian customers are only hiring fair-skinned Isaan girls. Your 20% of hookers from other areas of the country is probably a fair estimate. But, most of these would be from the near north and central region just north of Bangkok with a few from as far as Chiang Rai. However, the last time I was in Chiang Rai, it seemed that most girls even there came from Isaan.

Dutch Boy

According to what you told me in your PM, you will be in a good position to meet a lot of upper class or middle-class girls and probably get to date them. I suspect that your question in the first place was prompted by a desire to meet fair-skinned girls. So, don't listen to some guys on here who only know about hookers and get all snotty because they can't get anything else.

Lemon Tree
07-01-06, 06:30
What I like very much are shapely firm tits. Sometimes you are very surprised after taking off the bra. But life experience can be helpful sometimes.

Here is a small collection of those beautiful arguments I found in LOS during the last years.

Lemon Tree

Old Thai Hand
07-01-06, 07:20

But, then you put a distinction like "university girl". Obviously, this is a point of importance for you, or you would have merely said, 19 years old, you decide the bloodline...
Is this any different that classifying someone in other ways? We all classify. It's part of human nature to do so.

BTW, while I doubt i could specify her "bloodline", if she is really a uni girl, I could probably at least speculate on which uni. Fucking a university gilr is no real accomplishment. There are enough in the the P4P game to make it common enough. The accomplishment is fucking the right university girl.

Duniawala
07-01-06, 08:22
The accomplishment is fucking the right university girl.
LS22, you lose. As usual OTH has the last word. And then again, only OTH knowa the RIGHT Uni Girls.

IMHO upper class or lower class anywhwere in the world who fuck around are basically *****s. One disguises it in the forms of being "looked" after and the other does it for upfront money.

I would rather give the money and be over with it rather than wining and dining the upper class ones.

The Traveler
07-01-06, 08:58
Opebo,

It´s not a matter where they come from, it´s a matter how they are - "please be my mirror, that´s what you are"
Moebius,

I couldn't have said it better (of course not :))

I guess some guys need to feel superior to others and believe that they have some class just because they stay at expensive hotels, wear clothes with a brand name, show their pricy watches or run around with a HiSo/MidSo girl.

That's just their way to show off and by doing so they prove that they don't have class.
Class isn't defined by money, it's a question of attitude and character.

I don't see why a HiSo/MidSo girl should be a better human being than a P4P girl.
I only judge on a person by person basis and don't care about their bank accounts.

Let's face it, P4P or not, we always got to pay, one way or the other.

The Traveler
07-01-06, 09:14
So, I'm a classist and for that matter an elitist, too. I've never denied it.

OTH,

correct, you even insist on it.
I guess that's your problem, you believe to be superior to others instead of being an equal part of the "ISG brotherhood".

Given the number of PMs I've received over the years from guys dying to meet the kind of girls I do, it's evident that given a choice, that there are a lot of guys who would rather opt for non-pro TGs, if they had an opportunity, rather than some skanky BG.

What does it prove ? Nothing !
I am quite certain that I have received as many PMs as you had, asking the same question. But I only posted pics of P4P girls as I would never post a pic of a regular (with one exception)

Even you honored the quality/looks of these girls and I don't see why a non-P4P should be a better companion than a P4P girl.
Again, attitude, character and of course looks are important, nothing else.

In my case I assume you won't say, that I say so, because I can't get any regulars. Right ?
You aren't any better than the rest of us and it isn't your "class" that allows you to get a "right" 21 yr old univ student. You simply have the advantage of living in LOS. If you would be on a journey - like those you claim can only get BGs - spending only a couple of days or weeks in BKK, your univ girl wouldn't be interested in you at all. And since we don't know anything about your GF it could be any reason why she is staying with you. Women all over the world choose men due to their status, money etc. and Thai women aren't different at all, in the end they are women too.

Member #3400
07-01-06, 10:23
In Thailand a large portion of thai girls are conservative, so the chance to take random regular girl into bed at the first night are uncertain.

For travelers that have only a week or so, Pro or semi-pro are better. I was living in Bangkok for a year when i was 24. Even then sometimes girls say "Stop it too early for that....."

Now. Girls are always choosing men by the appearance first. (all over the world)

If u poor but looks like "Brad pitt" u can still fuck all of them at any given time and any given country.

i would definitely prefer to have the look of "Brad pitt" in its poor vetion, insted of having "bill gates" fortune and look.

Today man and woman are almost the same it that. the best test is to put a man model photo in a dating site at any country and add "i am poor but with a big heart. The photo alone will do the job.

Max

Old Thai Hand
07-01-06, 11:30
Traveler

You make a lot of assumptions about me, my GF etc. which are all wrong.

Brotherhood????? No thanks!!!!....Man! You crack me up...LOL

Originally, Dutch Boy simply wanted to know about the differences between TGs. I answered him based on my experience and this prompted the usual replies, which I then responded to in my usual way which then prompted the usual righteous indignation.....

Seems I pissed off a number of people. mmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess my work here is done for the day.

Retired Army
07-01-06, 12:03
Now. Girls are always choosing men by the appearance first. (all over the world)

If u poor but looks like "Brad pitt" u can still fuck all of them at any given time and any given country.

i would definitely prefer to have the look of "Brad pitt" in its poor vetion, insted of having "bill gates" fortune and look.

Today man and woman are almost the same it that. the best test is to put a man model photo in a dating site at any country and add "i am poor but with a big heart. The photo alone will do the job.
Max

It would be interesting to do a test in Thailand. Put a Brad Pitt in rags photo and the I am poor with a good heart against a middle age balding farang in front of a mansion with a Rolls Royce and private jet and see which one gets the most interest.

Retired Army
07-01-06, 12:12
OTH has the advantage of living and working in Thailand. He also has a repsectible position and access to higher quality girls, unlike an Expat English teacher for some vocational school. I think that anyone on this forum, if in the same position, would have similar results. So why chastise him for his good fortune. Study his technique.

Retired Army
07-01-06, 12:50

Who else is going to be a prostitute, generally speaking, in any country?

This is not necessarly true. I know many, many high class Thai's who are married to Farangs. You know who's daughter was married to an American and you don't get any higher in Thai society that that.

I have also known some very high class Thai women who have had to supplement their income by prostitution. I think many women would rather do this than lose face by losing their Mercedes. I also know many Thai Airways flight attendants who earn good money when they are on layovers.

Ganoosh
07-01-06, 13:47
Oh, my bad. Guess I arrived at the wrong place, thought this was the Photos thread..... Shitsureshimashita

1Ball
07-01-06, 14:19
Oh, my bad. Guess I arrived at the wrong place, thought this was the Photos thread..... Shitsureshimashita
Ganoosh, this is the THAILAND PHOTO THREAD.
Anything can, and does happen here.
Stay tuned for round 4,765,983,567.

Figrindan
07-01-06, 20:45
Hey moderator,

Why don't you make a rule: If a post has no photo, it will be deleted. Or, it will automatically go into the Thailand General Topics thread. If you can auto-delete posts with email addresses (as the guideline says), certainly you can do the same for no-photos!

=================================================

Hi Figrindan,

I'd like to be able to do that, but the problem is that in the moderation queue I can see if a report has an email address but I cannot tell of a report has a photo attached.

Thanks,

Jackson

Moebius
07-01-06, 22:04
I met here years ago in BK. She looks more then a girl from southamerica, also here how she was dressed, was very special. A realy lightweight, not much more then 45 kg, but a realy little devil. She can´t get enough, wake me up in the night to get more. I was realy done after the ten days i stay with here. I never saw here again. I hear that she left the business. I will remeber here well, because she was something special, but the other bargirls don´t like here, She was something like a loner.

Sorry about the quality of the pics. They scannned by slicepictures and thats not very well.

LexLuther
07-02-06, 01:55
Figrindan,

How is it that a guy with 4 posts figures he can tell people to "shut the frack up"? It's always some dweeb with a hand full of posts trying to tell others what to do and how to do it.

Lex

1Ball
07-02-06, 02:25
hey douchebag Figrindan, let's start with you.
Put up some of your fucken masterpieces, or do you just log on here to stroke your little friend ?

Member #2041
07-02-06, 03:11
Moebius, to think that some of us, myself included, thought she was one of the Katoeys from the earlier photo you posted of her, showing some serious biceps.

We stand corrected.

Piper1
07-02-06, 03:18
hey douchebag ... 1Ball - since when did you know how to speak French? "Douchebag" - ROTF.

BTW - I'm taking most of tomorrow off, so I'll check out your request.

Member #2041
07-02-06, 03:18
Retired Army - I can assure you that prior to marrying Melinda French, Bill Gates was well known within Microsoft for banging pretty much every hot looking secretary at Microsoft. Most of the ladies apparently viewed banging Bill as their best shot at winning the lottery.

No doubt they all were well compensated for signing non-disclosure agreements.

Piper1
07-02-06, 03:23
Moebius, to think that some of us, myself included, thought she was one of the Katoeys from the earlier photo you posted of her, showing some serious biceps.

We stand corrected.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47306

How could anyone think she's a katoey? Nice.

Moby - buy some new jeans. The crinkled look went out in the 90s. :D

Yoyohpw97
07-02-06, 07:54
I generally don't take picture but was just so surprised with that thing pointing at me, I had to get a "Souvenir"....
The girl is from Udornthani, thai laotian, found in Chiang Mai at Bliss ( a bar along the river bank), Body 8/10, face 7/10, beautifull firm B - C cup, when aroused she is a fountain and she fuck me to death till I had to beg her to stop due to the pain.

yoyo

Old Thai Hand
07-02-06, 08:48
[QUOTE=Ken Orvik]You think you so much better than the rest of us? I can go into any bank, or official office in Thailand and get a date for the evening. You are not so special. Only you teach and that will give you some ADVANTAGE. I think you are an [Deleted by Admin]. And you try to give the impression of being a young handsome guy who can pick who ever he wants. I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU!

Sorry to respond late as this discussion has been moved over to Giotto's thread...
But, I just read this. Hahahahahahahaha. Funny. I especially like the bit about me being a young handsome guy. Thanks Ken. Much appreciated. Obviously, though, you haven't read that many of my reports in which I have repeated time and again that I am relatively old (over 50), not handsome and a bit fat. My hat is off to you for your prowess in scoring in banks and government offices. Although I've been hit on by a few not so cute ladies at immigration, I've never scored (nor have i tried) in either banks or govenment establishments. "You're a better man than I, Gunga Din!" =o)

Seeko
07-02-06, 11:23
Has anyone seen this Thai girl around Bangkok?
I miss her terribly. Any contact info, please...

;)

Crazy Swede
07-02-06, 15:03
Hi again guys hope some of you still remember me:)

Went of to LOS for a 3 month trip in Feb. This year and had a great time as always! Spend alot of time in BKK, Pattaya and Jomtien, even went for a trip to Korat again to see some old friends!

I can see you guys are short of picture's and sorry to tell you so I'm I. I had to party hard for my first 6 weeks and thought I will catch up with the dirty picture's later! Now I know much better, I will let my camera work over time next time 555 So what happend you might think?

How stupid it may seam I got my self a "permanent" girlfriend: D hahahaha

Still got more then 900 pcs. Of jpg. -files and I belive I can share some of them, I will pop in and post some from time to time!

1: My first post will be of No: 777 at Sabailand/Pattaya in April this year, a wild and crazy chick I of because forgot the name of!

Well worth the 1500thb for the soap massage and the 200thb for her tip, to be honest there where not much massage involved with this one, seamed she was borred and just wanted to fuck her brain out, just the way I liked it that day:)

Enjoy!

CS

Moebius
07-02-06, 22:45
Oh Piper,

Don't say something like this! My personnel fashion adviser told my this jeans is state of the art - damned! Maybe I have to wait to the next retrowave :-)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47306

Moby - buy some new jeans. The crinkled look went out in the 90s. :D

Dutch Boy
07-02-06, 22:53
hi guys... thanx for all your reply's and sorry for not adding pics.. i wasent really looking for a discussion as ive read the previous one... i merely wanted to see some pics to look if there is a distinct difference between regions and classes..

iam not saying iam only interested in dating high class girls... i just want to date some normal nice girls in thailand... and i read that most ermm "bargirls" are from isaan.. so i wanted to see some examples... not saying here that "bargirls" or any sort off girl is wrong... something for everyone.

Eaglestar
07-03-06, 03:17
Nice to have you back on the LOS thread.

I always enjoy your postings as you seem to truly enjoy and share your joy not only with us but with the girls.

ES

Crazy Swede
07-03-06, 06:49
Nice to have you back on the LOS thread.

I always enjoy your postings as you seem to truly enjoy and share your joy not only with us but with the girls.

ESThank You Eagelstar!

Well you see I belive the girls are importent here, with out them there wasn't much to enjoy for us mongers, would it? : D hahaha

Belive we need to "care about" those girls to, not just use them because we have a few X-tra Bath. Hum, this have gotten tricky seans I got involved to mutt to mutt with one of them: p

Try to post a few while I'm here.

1: Young fresh girl I met in Family Bar in Naklua North of Pattaya early Feb. This year. I hadn't sean pussy for 4 month and run in to her. Poor girl: D

2: Same girl. I can see now I should have tipped her more then 1000thb seans she needed a new bra!

WARNING! There still seam to be a few people around here with "LadyBoy-Fobia" I can recommend those guys NOT to visit Family Bar in Naklua as there work about 1/3 of LB's there, thank you!

3: An old and an new BlTCH. The one on the left is suppose to be the old one's "sister". Sure. I payed BF for both of them and we slept togheter. Nothing more. Hell I'm getting old: mad: damage 2. 200thb but okay, ive'known the older one for some time. Did her later a couple of times for peanuts!

4: Yes here she is BTW, old and ugly but so am I. Gue's we both have been around for a while. To long maby hehehe; )

Both of them works at Honey A Go Go Walking St. / Pattaya!

5: Sa. Freelancer from Beach Rd. / Pattaya. Strange girl, seams like she's stealing some thing from my refrigerator.

6: . Here I'm stealing a nude picture of her! Hehehe

7: Here she is again when I met her the last time in April, could be good G/F material if some one could teach her a lesson or figure her out!

Met her several times and she asked for 500thb, some time 1000thb and some time went for free. She even "spyed" on me out side my room so ive'been told. Strange haa?

8: Good looking cashier working where I use to live in Soi 7 Pattaya. Maby publiched before. Can't remember.

9: Wish it was my dick she was holding here. Nope. Never got her in the sac. Yet. Better luck next trip!

10: New girls looking for work. Maby fresh meat at Soi 7 next sesson?

CS

ThaiLearner
07-03-06, 10:17
Thank You Eagelstar!

Well you see I belive the girls are importent here, with out them there wasn't much to enjoy for us mongers, would it? : D hahaha

Belive we need to "care about" those girls to, not just use them because we have a few X-tra Bath. Hum, this have gotten tricky seans I got involved to mutt to mutt with one of them: p

Try to post a few while I'm here.

1: Young fresh girl I met in Family Bar in Naklua North of Pattaya early Feb. This year. I hadn't sean pussy for 4 month and run in to her. Poor girl: D

2: Same girl. I can see now I should have tipped her more then 1000thb seans she needed a new bra!

WARNING! There still seam to be a few people around here with "LadyBoy-Fobia" I can recommend those guys NOT to visit Family Bar in Naklua as there work about 1/3 of LB's there, thank you!

3: An old and an new BlTCH. The one on the left is suppose to be the old one's "sister". Sure. I payed BF for both of them and we slept togheter. Nothing more. Hell I'm getting old: mad: damage 2. 200thb but okay, ive'known the older one for some time. Did her later a couple of times for peanuts!

4: Yes here she is BTW, old and ugly but so am I. Gue's we both have been around for a while. To long maby hehehe; )

Both of them works at Honey A Go Go Walking St. / Pattaya!

5: Sa. Freelancer from Beach Rd. / Pattaya. Strange girl, seams like she's stealing some thing from my refrigerator.

6: . Here I'm stealing a nude picture of her! Hehehe

7: Here she is again when I met her the last time in April, could be good G/F material if some one could teach her a lesson or figure her out!

Met her several times and she asked for 500thb, some time 1000thb and some time went for free. She even "spyed" on me out side my room so ive'been told. Strange haa?

8: Good looking cashier working where I use to live in Soi 7 Pattaya. Maby publiched before. Can't remember.

9: Wish it was my dick she was holding here. Nope. Never got her in the sac. Yet. Better luck next trip!

10: New girls looking for work. Maby fresh meat at Soi 7 next sesson? !

CSI look forward to seeing the girls in picture ten when i get to Pattaya In September

Seeko
07-03-06, 17:04
Please, learn to edit and trim the quoted text. There's no need to regurgitate the whole thing, especially, when you are only referring to a small part. Just quote that piece. You don't get credit for wasting bandwidth.

BTW, here're my obligatory contributions:
Watching World Cup (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47446)
Lining up for a shot (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47447)

Seeko

William Tellhk
07-04-06, 03:56
Please, learn to edit and trim the quoted text. There's no need to regurgitate the whole thing, especially, when you are only referring to a small part. Just quote that piece. You don't get credit for wasting bandwidth.

BTW, here're my obligatory contributions:
Watching World Cup (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47446)
Lining up for a shot (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47447)

Seeko

I like the flag in the background

William Tellhk
07-04-06, 04:30
Couple of pics from my last trip a month ago

1) She is a lovely waitress
2) My buddy had her. Soi 7 Beergarden. According to him she is OK
3) Mon from beergarden in Soi 7, trying to get her for a while now. Still working on it
4) Country Road, take me home...
5) Yummy

Silver Shadow
07-04-06, 05:25
Could someone explain to me how to retrieve (all) previous messages from a poster?

Jimbehr2000
07-04-06, 07:03
Find any of their posts and click on their username. One of the options you'll see is "find other posts by user". Click on that and you get their other posts.

Mark Anthony
07-04-06, 08:11

3) Mon from beergarden in Soi 7, trying to get her for a while now. Still working on it
5) YummyHey I know Mon. She's good!

Mark Anthony
07-04-06, 08:33

5) YummyDude,

Hey I know all of them. He He He.

Old Thai Hand
07-04-06, 09:16
I've been doing a lot of talking lately. So, I thought I would resurrect some shots from the vault of a variety of girls I've known over the last few years....and no, I'm not saying any of them is the "Right" university girl in reference to the debate in other threads...LOL

Love Sex 22
07-04-06, 09:51
But, then you put a distinction like "university girl". Obviously, this is a point of importance for you, or you would have merely said, 19 years old, you decide the bloodline...
Is this any different that classifying someone in other ways? We all classify. It's part of human nature to do so.

BTW, while I doubt i could specify her "bloodline", if she is really a uni girl, I could probably at least speculate on which uni. Fucking a university gilr is no real accomplishment. There are enough in the the P4P game to make it common enough. The accomplishment is fucking the right university girl.

Any girl that exchanges sex for money , better grade in class room , gifts , etc, is a prostitute . If the color of her skin make you feel superior or make you look superior when you seen in public with her, you better wake up , this is all a dream . The only real relationship that you have in your life its with your real wife and children .

Old Thai Hand
07-04-06, 12:12
Any girl that exchanges sex for money , better grade in class room , gifts , etc, is a prostitute . If the color of her skin make you feel superior or make you look superior when you seen in public with her, you better wake up , this is all a dream . The only real relationship that you have in your life its with your real wife and children .

1/ I don't have a wife and children and think it is possible to have a real relationship without resorting to marriage. I hope you're just being facetious about that.

2/ What you say is correct regarding exchanging sex for money, a gift or a better grade (a lay for an "A") etc. as being prostitution. But, I'd like to tell you that I am not in a dream and if I am, please don't wake me up.

The color of skin that I have often referred to is merely my taste. But, it is true that I feel more comfortable appearing in public, or at a job-related function for example with a girl who is acceptable looking by local standards. I live here and I've often said, in my position I have to fit into the norm. It just so happens that I also like the kind of girl that allows me to do that. So, I don't feel pressured or co-opted to do something that goes against the grain. I like the Asian standard of beauty, anyway. So, it works out well for me.

Lastly, I read into what you say that perhaps you don't think it's possible for someone like me, at my age to get a young girl, student or otherwise without paying for it. If I'm mis-reading you, I'm sorry. But, if this is indeed what you are saying, then you are mistaken. I have rarely ever paid for it in the manner to which you refer. Sure, I go out on dates and pay for a dinner and a movie here and there. But, I see that as a normal thing to do on a date. It also happens to be true that girls have often paid for me. My current GF pays her own way almost completely and often spends money on me. Perhaps it's just hard for you to believe or accept that a TG could simply be with someone, no matter what their age simply because they like them.

Maybe you don't understand how this culture works and how TGs view older men. It's quite different than one encounters in the west and allows for such a thing as a 54 y.o. guy like me to have a 21 y.o. GF without it involving money or payment or any kind.

I'd be glad to explain it to you further over a beer sometime at the Lodge, the next time you're in town.

Texanboot
07-04-06, 12:27
This 32y old girl, has a body in good shape. She lives in bkk, and wants to sextalk with me every day. Don't ask me why, coz I'm not really in to that, I rather do it instead. Now she got herself a webcam. She said she's shy... but I don't think so. She continued touching herself untill she came. I should have saved the image where she pulled out her shiny wet finger to prove it.

No need to ask me for more info, coz she's not a WG!

Seeko
07-04-06, 13:30
...a TG could simply be with someone, no matter what their age simply because they like them.

Maybe you don't understand how this culture works and how TGs view older men. It's quite different than one encounters in the west and allows for such a thing as a 54 y.o. guy like me to have a 21 y.o. GF without it involving money or payment or any kind.
Hot, damn! Alright!!! I knew it.

So, I could've scored with this lovely uni student (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47619) down the hallway. Heheheh...
I've just got to make sure the coast is clear (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47620).
;)
Seeko

Seydlitz
07-04-06, 13:41

I'd be glad to explain it to you further over a beer sometime at the Lodge, the next time you're in town.

OTH,

This is interesting. Would you mind elaborating a little on this? I am sure many could benefit from some insight about TG's perception of difference of age. I certainly would.

Incidentally, I should be a the Lodge later this month, so that you might enlighten me in person.

Old Thai Hand
07-04-06, 15:12
Hot, damn! Alright!!! I knew it.

So, I could've scored with this lovely uni student (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47619) down the hallway. Heheheh...
I've just got to make sure the coast is clear (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47620).
;)
Seeko

LOL. A Pick-up at The Grand Palace. Now, that takes guts!!!!!!

Old Thai Hand
07-04-06, 15:47
OTH,

This is interesting. Would you mind elaborating a little on this? I am sure many could benefit from some insight about TG's perception of difference of age. I certainly would.

Incidentally, I should be a the Lodge later this month, so that you might enlighten me in person.

I'll move this over to the Thai women section where it belongs.

Crazy Swede
07-04-06, 23:13
A bottle of red wine here in Livingstone's - no problem

OK, one more, now it should be easy.

Giotto

Okay .. i thought about it for a while .. stoned .. get a hard on .. etc. .. fuck .. cant see why you guys post pic´s of crap in this forum .. ok .. pictures of value for you and others (tempels jadi jadi jada) .. yes even thai people but i hope they still stay away from here as members ... atleast the lot of them .. so ??
1: Why keep looking for porn pics´amongst crap pics´?
2: I will allway try to post atleast 1 pic to my post as this is a picture forum!

Might not b the best of members around here but if i want to look at thai chick nude picks i usally go here .. (i even look all Asian BTW) .. because they are REAL .. same same as i was there or as if it was my pic´s .. sort of ?!?

Cheers !

CS//

ps. Im drunk as Hell and can admit im a crap member .. read the above but cant really stand up for it yet ... need a few more .. hell . my mother language aint english .. that´s why :mad: ... maby ? 555 :D

pps. Forget picture .. she´s not a LB .. i promisse ;)

Dick Nasty
07-05-06, 08:32
Hi TexanBoot, can you or anyone tell me how to take webcam pictures?
I suppose you were viewing her from your computer and she used her webcam right? Amazingly those pictures are clear, most webcam aren't clear in transmission. How to take webcam pictures, thanks.

DN

Love Sex 22
07-05-06, 08:41
1/ I don't have a wife and children and think it is possible to have a real relationship without resorting to marriage. I hope you're just being facetious about that.

2/ What you say is correct regarding exchanging sex for money, a gift or a better grade (a lay for an "A") etc. as being prostitution. But, I'd like to tell you that I am not in a dream and if I am, please don't wake me up.

The color of skin that I have often referred to is merely my taste. But, it is true that I feel more comfortable appearing in public, or at a job-related function for example with a girl who is acceptable looking by local standards. I live here and I've often said, in my position I have to fit into the norm. It just so happens that I also like the kind of girl that allows me to do that. So, I don't feel pressured or co-opted to do something that goes against the grain. I like the Asian standard of beauty, anyway. So, it works out well for me.

Lastly, I read into what you say that perhaps you don't think it's possible for someone like me, at my age to get a young girl, student or otherwise without paying for it. If I'm mis-reading you, I'm sorry. But, if this is indeed what you are saying, then you are mistaken. I have rarely ever paid for it in the manner to which you refer. Sure, I go out on dates and pay for a dinner and a movie here and there. But, I see that as a normal thing to do on a date. It also happens to be true that girls have often paid for me. My current GF pays her own way almost completely and often spends money on me. Perhaps it's just hard for you to believe or accept that a TG could simply be with someone, no matter what their age simply because they like them.

I have been in few long relationships with very young Thai girls . I think I understand one thing . Thai people in general admire money and power .And they can very fast forget about age differences when you poses either one or both .
I have never seen a poor 54 year unemployed man being cherished by a pretty 21 year old uni student .

Old Thai Hand
07-05-06, 09:53
I have been in few long relationships with very young Thai girls . I think I understand one thing . Thai people in general admire money and power .And they can very fast forget about age differences when you poses either one or both .
I have never seen a poor 54 year unemployed man being cherished by a pretty 21 year old uni student .

Well, I don't have money and only some power. So, I suppose according to your understanding, it is impossible for my GF to "cherish" me. If I am to believe you're right and I'm wrong, naiive or both, I wonder then what her motive is? She sure isn't gaining any advantage from knowing me that I can see other than what she has told me: That I am strong, confident and extremely smart, not to mention she never had an orgasm before she met me...lol

Personally, I think your view is somewhat cynical and very simplistic and shows a lack of understanding of the nuances of the culture. I also suspect you don't really understand Thai women very well despite you relationships with them if you can display such a limited understanding of what Thais admire. Read my post in the Thai Women's thread and perhaps you'll understand.

But, maybe there's no point in my trying to convince you otherwise. So, I'll merely console myself in my relationship with my 21 y.o., and accept it for whatever it is. It's not costing me anything, she's a lot of fun to be with and she's the best lay I've ever had.

Rangerz99
07-05-06, 10:37
For 'Old Thai hand'

Must say that its veterans like you that keep us newbees buzzing on the forum. You are the boss'. I await the day wen I can put on 400 posts'. ; )

Though I hv been on the forum but havent been active for a bit. Ws tryin to work on a potential long term. LOL. Hope to be on circulation. More and better.

I'm gonna be in Chaing Mai for 4 days nxt week. Can you help or advise me on the action in that area'. Will surely apprciate it much.

Wer abouts are you based'? It'd be gr8 to keep in touch. Semd me a PM or whatevere works.

Thanx lots. And await some stuff from an old thai hand'. Cya mate'

All frendz on here'. Anyone who has something on Chian Mai'. Pls feel free to post or PM me. Thanx a lot.

Texanboot
07-05-06, 16:09
Hi TexanBoot, can you or anyone tell me how to take webcam pictures?

I suppose you were viewing her from your computer and she used her webcam right? Amazingly those pictures are clear, most webcam aren't clear in transmission. How to take webcam pictures, thanks.

DNThese I just made by using the 'PrtSc' button (printscreen) and some editing.

Recently I just found a much easier tool, free software called 'Bulent's screen recorder'. I downloaded it and it looks easy to use. It is able to capture a part of the screen and save it as an AVI (movie) file, so you can also use it in combination with Messenger or other webcam software.

Try Google for webcam recording, and you'll find plenty of information.

Love Sex 22
07-05-06, 16:26
Well, I don't have money and only some power. So, I suppose according to your understanding, it is impossible for my GF to "cherish" me. If I am to believe you're right and I'm wrong, naiive or both, I wonder then what her motive is? She sure isn't gaining any advantage from knowing me that I can see other than what she has told me: That I am strong, confident and extremely smart, not to mention she never had an orgasm before she met me...lol

Personally, I think your view is somewhat cynical and very simplistic and shows a lack of understanding of the nuances of the culture. I also suspect you don't really understand Thai women very well despite you relationships with them if you can display such a limited understanding of what Thais admire. Read my post in the Thai Women's thread and perhaps you'll understand.

But, maybe there's no point in my trying to convince you otherwise. So, I'll merely console myself in my relationship with my 21 y.o., and accept it for whatever it is. It's not costing me anything, she's a lot of fun to be with and she's the best lay I've ever had.

You are not poor and unemployed , and you have big power in the university . I don't have any thing against you , I am just stating my opinion as you do ,I hope its ok by you .

Cavechu
07-05-06, 17:00
You are not poor and unemployed , and you have big power in the university . I don't have any thing against you , I am just stating my opinion as you do ,I hope its ok by you .

I am not so sure about your theory that OTH "big" power in/at the university..maybe his dik is bigger then other faculties at the uni. But uni girls like to fuk faculty for grades, fetish and some innate personal issues relating to sex with a older and in authorative (sp??) male. I see that happened here in a states...it's just a facade with these experimenting young pussies. They will continue to maintain the sexual relationship as long as it still good, secretive and hot (DONT GET THEM PREGNANT though) and their circle of friends (males/females) don't critiqued it, eww teasing about fuking older guy in her dad age range etc..she will dumped him or any older guy she is fucking if she can't handle her circle of friends, family members criticize pressure. i say keep fuking while the crops are wet and plenty cause when they are dry and scarse then life is miserable to bear.

Seeko
07-05-06, 18:33
I took a look at the Forum Rules (yes, amazingly, some people do that ;) ):

The following types of photographs are acceptable for publication in the Forum:

Photographs taken by you of women in any state of dress or undress.

Photographs taken by you documenting your travels, including photos of hotels, restaurants, cuisine, street scenes, beach scenes, night clubs and tourist attractions.

Reports accompanying photographs should identify the city, country and approximate date of the photograph.

I believe my photos are in agreement with the rules, except one. It seems that I may have violated the last rule by not clearly providing necessary location or calendar data. :o

Well, here are some photos taken by me of women, while documenting my travels, with clear indication of location and date in the pictures themselves.

Seeko

Traveler1234
07-05-06, 18:52
Well, I don't have money and only some power. So, I suppose according to your understanding, it is impossible for my GF to "cherish" me. If I am to believe you're right and I'm wrof fun to be with and she's the best lay I've ever had.

I think there is reason why most educational institutions have either a written or unwritten rule re faculty dating or patronizing with students. The fact that the rule is never adhered to doesn't subordinate the original intent or rationale for having the rule in place.

As a former teaching assistant when in graduate school (many many years ago) and with many close classmates/friends who are professors in some prestigious and less prestigious US universities, I can say with some authority that many faculty abuse their position when it comes to the opposite sex (male or female).

I'm not accusing you in particular of such abuse....on the other hand, I don't think it makes sense to 'deny' you don't have such 'power or authority'.

Of course you do, and you know it :)

IMHO

The Traveler
07-05-06, 21:10
Well, I don't have money and only some power.
OTH,

haven't you told us, that you get a salary of 100.000 - 200.000 baht per month , free lodging (as far as I remember) plus a few other extras ?

Old Thai Hand
07-06-06, 00:43
I think there is reason why most educational institutions have either a written or unwritten rule re faculty dating or patronizing with students. The fact that the rule is never adhered to doesn't subordinate the original intent or rationale for having the rule in place.

As a former teaching assistant when in graduate school (many many years ago) and with many close classmates/friends who are professors in some prestigious and less prestigious US universities, I can say with some authority that many faculty abuse their position when it comes to the opposite sex (male or female).

I'm not accusing you in particular of such abuse....on the other hand, I don't think it makes sense to 'deny' you don't have such 'power or authority'.

Of course you do, and you know it :)

IMHO

Traveler 1234

1/ Sorry, as far as I am concerned, you are mistaken. As I have said repeatedly, I don't go out with my own students. Never have. Never will. Any students I have been with have with one exception come from completely different universities. The one exception was a student at my university in a completely different program at a different campus.
So, I have never had any power that would be of any advantage to any of these students.

Traveler
2/ To clarify, I don't have housing. Yes, I NOW have a good salary, but didn't always. So, I am not rich (like you). Since I suppose you are referring to this in the context of my GF, she doesn't know what salary I make, nor has she ever asked for any money, anyway. She comes from a family with money. I don't spend much on her either. Also, she is not a student. She works. My position, although more powerful than most Farang teachers in this country is still not that powerful when compared to Thai faculty or Farang who work in the private sector. She doesn't seem especially impressed about my job anyway.

I wonder why people have a difficult time just accepting the possibility that a young Thai girl might like an older guy for very real and simple reasons that have nothing to do with money or power.

Traveler1234
07-06-06, 01:07
Traveler 1234

1/ Sorry, as far as I am concerned, you are mistaken. As I have said repeatedly, I don't go out with my own students. Never have. Never will. Any students I have been with have with one exception come from completely different universities. The one exception was a student at my university in a completely different program at a different campus.
So, I have never had any power that would be of any advantage to any of these students.

I wasn't addressing you per se, in fact, I indicated that I was not accusing you of abusing your authority or power.

I was merely pointing out that as a faculty member, you do exert implicit AND explicit authority/power over students. Denying you have it, IMHO, is wrong. Admitting you have it but not using and/or abusing it is correct behavior.

Old Thai Hand
07-06-06, 01:15
I wasn't addressing you per se, in fact, I indicated that I was not accusing you of abusing your authority or power.

I was merely pointing out that as a faculty member, you do exert implicit AND explicit authority/power over students. Denying you have it, IMHO, is wrong. Admitting you have it but not using and/or abusing it is correct behavior.

OK. True. I have it. I have had invitations, so to speak to use it from my own female students looking for advantage. But, I don't EVER use it. Period. I suppose that just being a teacher has some influence over students, even those not my students because of their general attitude towards teachers here. I'm not sure it's contributed that much though to my getting laid by students. Somehow I still doubt that it extends that far.

Traveler1234
07-06-06, 01:34
OK. True. I have it. I have had invitations, so to speak to use it from my own female students looking for advantage. But, I don't EVER use it. Period. I suppose that just being a teacher has some influence over students, even those not my students because of their general attitude towards teachers here. I'm not sure it's contributed that much though to my getting laid by students. Somehow I still doubt that it extends that far.

Tried to send you pm rather taking up precious space here...it's full and you might want to dump old message.

Suggest any continuation of this dialogue be moved to thai women or whatever, as just realized this is the photo thread!

Old Thai Hand
07-06-06, 02:34
Tried to send you pm rather taking up precious space here...it's full and you might want to dump old message.

Suggest any continuation of this dialogue be moved to thai women or whatever, as just realized this is the photo thread!

OK. A pic to ease our guilt before some newbie with 4 posts says, "I thought this was the photo gallery!"

Lemon Tree
07-06-06, 04:47
For your pleasure, gentlemen.

Lemon Tree

Thaid Up
07-06-06, 06:46
For your pleasure, gentlemen.

Lemon TreeWell it appears to be a good thing that she shaved. Judging from the hair area, you would have needed a machete to find her pussy. I hope you tipped her good for the work she saved you.

Old Thai Hand
07-06-06, 09:55

That's OK. Happy to hear your view of things. What you say is true if I was with girls from my university. But, as I said to Traveler 1234, I never shag my own students. I come out of academia in Canada where the "Ten Foot Pole Rule" is rigourously enforced - Don't go near your students with a "ten foot pole"...or however long it is...LOL. I firmly believe in this.

So, all of the students I've met, except one are from other universities and a lot of them I met online, actually. I don't think that my position had anything to do with them going out with me because it has been of no benefit to them, whatsoever. Most are from families with money and power. So, whatever power or money I possess is of little consequence to them. I am not anything that unique here except that I think at least I have integrity regarding this. Loads of professors both Thai and Farang shag their students on a regular basis. Farang English teachers, especially the young ones do it all the time. I know one teacher at my uni who seems to have a new one every couple of weeks or so. I can also tell you that as long as I've been here, I've only known one guy who got into any kind of trouble at all, but only because the student complained. He was merely admonished and didn't lose his job perhaps partly because the girl complained only after having sex with him on 7 different occasions! He pressured her to continue and she didn't want to, and that's when she filed the complaint. But, it was determined that she was a willing participant in the whole thing and therefore her complaint was meaningless. Equating this with similar situations in the west especially the US is not appropriate as the concept of sexual harassment is quite foreign to the Thais. I don't condone it. It's just what it is here. But, I personally act according to the way I would if I was at an American or Canadian university.

BTW, my GF is not a student, comes from a good family and doesn't need or ask for my money. She has money from her family, works and is with me simply for the reasons I've stated. If people choose not to believe me, I could care less. I'm not deluding myself. I have been here a long time and seen it all. I don't fall for sob stories, or girls looking for a sugar-daddy. I'm in this with both eyes open and take it for what it is and trust me, it's very good.

Seeko
07-06-06, 12:25
So, I'll merely console myself in my relationship with my 21 y.o., and accept it for whatever it is. It's not costing me anything, she's a lot of fun to be with and she's the best lay I've ever had.

I wonder why people have a difficult time just accepting the possibility that a young Thai girl might like an older guy for very real and simple reasons that have nothing to do with money or power.

BTW, my GF is not a student, comes from a good family and doesn't need or ask for my money. She has money from her family, works and is with me simply for the reasons I've stated. If people choose not to believe me, I could care less. I'm not deluding myself. I have been here a long time and seen it all. I don't fall for sob stories, or girls looking for a sugar-daddy. I'm in this with both eyes open and take it for what it is and trust me, it's very good.
OTH,

As the old saying states, thou protests much. Am I right to surmise that you are truly head-over-heel in-love with this current girlfriend of yours?

Are those wedding bells I'm hearing? ;)

Seeko
p.s. attached obligatory pix is a potential model-turned FL with the typical Japanese look (April 2005)

Rimalot
07-06-06, 13:49
A visit in Bangkok:

Rimalot
07-06-06, 13:51
Some more pics:

FlyingVisitor
07-06-06, 14:45
Friends,

it is a real pitty that this thread has mutated into a simple discussion chapter.

Please cooperate to keep "Photo-Gallery" attractive as before and post your general comments, feelings, descriptions and more at the relevant chapters.

I think this will help all of us to enjoy the Forum still more.

Thanks.

F.V.

Old Thai Hand
07-06-06, 14:49
OTH,

As the old saying states, thou protests much. Am I right to surmise that you are truly head-over-heel in-love with this current girlfriend of yours?

Are those wedding bells I'm hearing? ;)

Maybe I'll have to marry her because her father just found out from her bloody sister that's she is living with me...Can you say shotgun wedding? All three brothers are cops. Her Dad's is a government official....LOL

=o)

Duniawala
07-06-06, 15:12
Looks like this thread has gone to the dogs.

Retired Army
07-06-06, 15:30
Maybe I'll have to marry her because her father just found out from her bloody sister that's she is living with me...Can you say shotgun wedding? All three brothers are cops. Her Dad's is a government official....LOL

=o)

You're screwed!

Ganoosh
07-06-06, 15:53
If you think this thread has turned boring, check out China Photos. That one currently has an all too familiar moral majority debate about protecting the privacy of the girls in the pics.

Buddah
07-06-06, 17:56
R these good enough?

I guess better than just talking.

Met her recently in Pattaya.

Duniawala
07-06-06, 18:38
If you think this thread has turned boring, check out China Photos. That one currently has an all too familiar moral majority debate about protecting the privacy of the girls in the pics.
I am not objecting to the discussion, but does not belong to the Photo Gallery thread. Needs to move out from here. And yes, it is boring because nothing new is being said here. Same old stuff over and over again.

Moebius
07-06-06, 20:42
Let´s go back to what these photo gallery is for.

Met her in a beerbar in Pattaya. We have some sweaty nights. Her english was as my my thai near to zero. Normaly i like to talk, but by using fingers, books and bodylanguage we manage everything an had a great time!

Moebius
07-06-06, 21:11
Heat it up, cool it down, heat it up. Thats a technique thats japanese men like, to get more horny, she told me. I´am sure that she fool me, to get a some fun!? I ám overlived it, and was pleased that she not "burndown my candle". Had anybody heard about this before?

Moebius
07-06-06, 21:21
Six days, and I'm on the way to Bangkok!

Kcuf39
07-06-06, 21:31
Super pictures. Did you f--k all three yourself. When that happens it's great fun comparing pussies. Thought I think it's takes two guys to really gangbang three pussies ( and of course if LT to deep throat and greek them as well). LOL great country, three beautiful f-ckmachine ho's LT for the price of an old bag at home for one hour. Roll on return visit in about six weeks time.

Well done Rumalot. Also liked you shaved tackle. Did you do youself or was it done by you personal barber between oral sessions? Ha HA ha

Kcuf 39

Moebius
07-06-06, 21:33
If somebody of the members is around in LOS between 15 July and 12 August and like to have a beer send a post. I'am back at the end of August.

Take care, have fun!

Moebius

Stew2
07-06-06, 23:24
Heat it up, cool it down, heat it up. Thats a technique thats japanese men like, to get more horny, she told me. I´am sure that she fool me, to get a some fun!? I ám overlived it, and was pleased that she not "burndown my candle". Had anybody heard about this before?

Yes, but never that way! Usually it is "fire and ice" - done with hot and cold liquid in her mouth. Check out the China and Hong Kong forums for lots of examples of this. It is very nice when done well. I would probably avoid anyone getting near my willy with a wick, unless you wanty to risk a well-done willy.

Thaid Up
07-07-06, 00:24
Heat it up, cool it down, heat it up. Thats a technique thats japanese men like, to get more horny, she told me. I´am sure that she fool me, to get a some fun!? I ám overlived it, and was pleased that she not "burndown my candle". Had anybody heard about this before?Great pictures! Finding the TG that goes the extra mile is few and far between although I would opt for hot tea instead of the flaming B-52. Was the remote control up your ass yours or her idea?

Richard Kopf
07-07-06, 00:53
Using the girl who tried to burn your dick as a sample - On the grounds that we have similar taste in women, I'll meet you for a drink. In town 3-8Aug and 14-19Aug. Both times in BKK. In between I'm off to Angkor and PP to look at some temples.

This girl is from BKK but I took her to Phuket. She was lots of fun, but keekiat in the end so I had to trade her in. :(

The Traveler
07-07-06, 00:59
Traveler
2/ To clarify, I don't have housing. Yes, I NOW have a good salary, but didn't always. So, I am not rich (like you). Since I suppose you are referring to this in the context of my GF, she doesn't know what salary I make, nor has she ever asked for any money, anyway. She comes from a family with money. I don't spend much on her either. Also, she is not a student. She works. My position, although more powerful than most Farang teachers in this country is still not that powerful when compared to Thai faculty or Farang who work in the private sector. She doesn't seem especially impressed about my job anyway.

OTH,

I never tried to imply that your GF is staying with you because of money.
I believe you if you say that she stays with you because she has a liking in older man and maybe due to your status. I know for sure that some girls prefer older guys over young ones for the reasons that you have posted before.

Actually, I don't care why she stays with you. It's none of my business and we will never know for sure. I don't know any of you in person and have no reason to doubt what you say.

I was just wondering that you said that you got no money.
100.000 - 200.000 baht per month is a good salary in LOS and I guess you have already saved some money. I remember that you mentioned a 6-7 digit amount when we were talking about dowry.

BTW, I am not rich. You told you I am ?
(How much is rich anyway ?)

Richard Kopf
07-07-06, 01:04
I'm kind of in a rush this week, but I noticed I am nearing 50 posts...so maybe a couple of girls to make it up....

This one was from soi Cowboy. Young and cute... just down here for a few weeks to make money for studying. I called her later in the week at Khon Kaen but we couldn't communicate well enough to arrange anything.

Not my usual type of girl but she danced so sexily that I knew we would have fun!

Damn...gotta run to an appointment... I'll edit them in later today

JuiceSpike
07-07-06, 01:17
OTH,

Man, I have never seen anybody explain himself so much. I have seen cases of young woman with old guy and it usually is about the money but not always. If the assholes in here don't want to believe that love can exists then screw them... You know what I mean?

Please let OTH dream in peace.

juices

Richard Kopf
07-07-06, 03:48
After a work session by the pool, my back was aching and I felt like a massage. The hotel wanted 3600bt so I called a local shop at 2.00pm and asked for a delivery. Again, not my normal type but for 1000bt I got a 4 hour excellent massage and I guess she got horny as she stayed until 4.00am. No money accepted except for a Japanese dinner.

*** Please, no more PMs about this girl. She no longer works there, sorry.

Old Thai Hand
07-07-06, 03:55
OTH,

Man, I have never seen anybody explain himself so much. I have seen cases of young woman with old guy and it usually is about the money but not always. If the assholes in here don't want to believe that love can exists then screw them... You know what I mean?

Please let OTH dream in peace.

juices

Ya. You're right. Like the Traveler, I sometimes don't know when to shut up. I'll go back to dreaming now.

Here's another pic of the lovely Da from awhile ago to juice people up...

Old Thai Hand
07-07-06, 04:00
Looks like this thread has gone to the dogs.

you're right. I've contributed to this state of affairs. My appologies.

SE Asia Joe
07-07-06, 04:16
you're right. I've contributed to this state of affairs. My appologies.
PERVERSE - that's what I say. All this drivel and discussions in this photo gallery - has instead resulted in more pictures being posted. The 'newer' guys like Rimalot and Buddah posting up great pictures - for fear of being blasted if they only write - "pictures only please!" Moebius getting bored/posting his great pictures and OTH defensively putting up also grrreat looking pictures!!
So..... Blast me for only writing drivel - and back it up with your pictures please!!
SE Asia Joe

Old Thai Hand
07-07-06, 05:10
PERVERSE - that's what I say. All this drivel and discussions in this photo gallery - has instead resulted in more pictures being posted. The 'newer' guys like Rimalot and Buddah posting up great pictures - for fear of being blasted if they only write - "pictures only please!" Moebius getting bored/posting his great pictures and OTH defensively putting up also grrreat looking pictures!!
So..... Blast me for only writing drivel - and back it up with your pictures please!!
SE Asia Joe

Stop writing drivel!!!!! =o)
Defensive and guilty of drivel, myself.

Retired Army
07-07-06, 05:50

I've had a girl alternate between ice and hot water in her mouth, but never a lighter. What did she use to cool it down, liquid nitrogen?

Slapman
07-07-06, 13:38
hi guys,

first report here. just got back from one night in bangkok and 10 days in pattaya. if it wasn't for ratchada rd i'd never go to bangkok again, although rainbow is always an exception. for those that are interested, mirage and copacabana massage have plenty of seriously stunning girls after 7/8. 00 pm. nataree is always good and i couldn't believe how many girls were there at 4:30 pm, absolutely chockers. check out the photo of what i pulled here. the other big joints like emmanuelle and poseidon were a bit off on the fri i went there. hi-class has gone downhill. caesers has the best rooms but there never seems to be enough girls in there.

o. k, now for the business end of the highway, pattaya, christ i love that town. probably no new news here but the best gogo's in order were peppermint, happy, supergirl, superbaby, heavens above. alot of people are a bit off supergirl and superbaby as the girls seem like they've got their head up thier ass, but i pulled about 6 from there and once outside they were fine, more than happy to go drinking for an hour (to show them off to my mates) and then rooting for an hour.

i pinged about 23 gogo girls last tour and they all wanted 1500 baht, no more no less. except for a little sweety in shark club, they want 1000 baht there.

sabaidee was the pick of the massage joints, get there after 4. 30 pm and there's millions of them in there, always work on the theory that the best ones are upstairs doing the biz at any given time so have a beer, chill out and take your time before choosing. if your lucky enough to find #201 you will be the winner. found a real gem at pp massage (see photo).

beach rd was hit and miss, as someone wrote here recently sundays are real good as there is alot of girls from the surrounding factories looking to top up the pay packet.

my favourite beer bar is performance right in the guts of walking st. it's owned by two champion french guys called michelle and patrick. it's the best place to pull the freelancers cruising between the discos, basically just lassoo them as thier walking past, or buy one of the girls working there a drink and she will gladly play interrigation officer on any you point out.

i don't like the disco's simply because it's too bloody dark in there. marine however i don't mind and have never walked out of there without a win.

soi 6 was good but you have to do the leg work up and the soi.

i've been to pattaya about 40 times over the years and last week my favorite call was "low season, my ass! ". honestly, i was worried that it might be a bit sad being peek low season but i have never seen so many girls there, and serious glamour too. sure the bar owners will be whinging (as usual) though you can't blame them as there was f##k all tourists around. couldn't have been better for me and my mates. next report september.

sorry i can't post photos of some of the real pretty ones, just get your ass down to peppermint, happy and supergirl and you'll find 'em.

slapman

=============================================

hi slapman,

i read your note suggesting that i was welcome to move your report if i thought it was in the wrong thread. i appreciate your offer. however, it ia a lot of work to move a single report becuase there is function for moving a single report. the onlyoption is for me to split thie report out of this thread into it's own thread, and then merge the new thread into the target thread. frankly, it's a lot easier for you to re-post it in the correct forum, which leads me to ask what seem to me to be an obvious question: why would you post a report about pattaya in the photo gallery instead of in the pattaya thread in the first place?

thanks,

jackson

Crazy Swede
07-07-06, 15:38
As i said before i dont have much to show after this trip but as the member seams to be short of pictures and low in quality (Oh My Buddah) i might still have a chance if i keep uploading some of my stuff!

Here we go ..

1: This girl is not exactly pretty but she´s more then crazy i can tell you that ..

2: .. just look at her , thounge alway hanging out side her mouth making funny face´s etc.

3: As you can see from the file name´s i met her for a long time or lets say she worked where i lived in February this year !

4: Finally i barfined her for a week or was it two ?? Belive it was in 2 auctions , she was very much fun to be with accept for one thing .. she was to damned jealous! Finally quit her and she went home to the jungle .. spoke to her a couple of days ago and she works rice again , she had worked Pattaya for less then 2 weeks when i "found" her and my first thought was : What The Fukc is this girls doing here!

5: Oops , a little to much hair in her eye´s there maby ;) .. she had a great little body and *chough* tightest pussy i ever met but maby it´s just me being very small :p ... still miss her some time!

CS//

Moebius
07-07-06, 15:52
Hi Moebius,

First of all have a good time with our smilies.

Your pics makes us smile too!

Who is the girl in pic 116 and pic 122. Do you have more?

Or did you post her pics already?Same girl on post "Pattaya pea 1" and "Pattaya pea 2"

Moebius
07-07-06, 18:12
[QUOTE= Was the remote control up your ass yours or her idea?[/QUOTE]No, that´s my destiny. If i check my pics; cigarettes, ashtrays, food, remotecontrols etc. on the bed. It´s a mess, sorry about that ;-)

Moebius
07-07-06, 19:00
Using the girl who tried to burn your dick as a sample - On the grounds that we have similar taste in women, I'll meet you for a drink. In town 3-8Aug and 14-19Aug. Both times in BKK. In between I'm off to Angkor and PP to look at some temples.

This girl is from BKK but I took her to Phuket. She was lots of fun, but keekiat in the end so I had to trade her in. :(What a cutie, she don´t look lazy!

I post to your PM when I am in BBK and know how it goes on.

Some more pics from the girl I think you like.

See you,

Moebius

Carlos 3
07-08-06, 12:52
Hallo Moebius!

Thanks for yr nice pictures in this forum.

I apreciate yr taste of girls, its just mine.

Are yu Austrian by the way?

Best regards, Servus

Carlos3

Member #3400
07-08-06, 15:22
What an amazing report and photos.............

Great Job you have top quality Awareness.

Macauman
07-09-06, 02:47
Moebius,
Don't you think she was a little emaciated/malnourished?

Member #3409
07-09-06, 05:32
Moebius,
Don't you think she was a little emaciated/malnourished?

Sure that girl is on the skinny side, but I would think she is far from being emaciated and malnourished. Besides even if she is who cares, fuck me Rome man, just enjoy the pictures.

MarcoStraight
07-09-06, 09:27
What a cutie, she don´t look lazy!

I post to your PM when I am in BBK and know how it goes on.

Some more pics from the girl I think you like.

See you,

Moebius

My compliments, she's cute, my style too....

Slapman
07-09-06, 12:42
Here's some of my handywork over the last 10 years.

I doubt that many if any are still on the scene.

Slapman
07-09-06, 13:04
It's just as good now as it ever was.

You just have to leg work,

Member #4611
07-09-06, 15:57
Great selection, dude!

Mott can have my Clamato anytime. (Canadian joke, eh)

FK

Member #3400
07-09-06, 16:37
One again an Amazing demonstration of quality and good taste.
Each one of them looks like a model.

It's not a hardcore, so the impact of the photo is even better that way.
Pattaya Suzi and Tits HH are the best.......(Also soi6 from last week)
your message is load and clear.
Max

MarcoStraight
07-09-06, 17:07
It's just as good now as it ever was.

You just have to leg work,

Quality of girls was better years ago in Pattaya....I've been with the girl you have posted with the name HALFER .If I remind well her name was Jane, half thai half american or something and she had a bad scar on her leg .
I never seen her again.

Phantomtiger2
07-09-06, 18:08
Slapman,
I would have to say some of the same quality can still be found all over LOS, especially in BKK but there was 1 or 2 that were stunning that I've never seen before (unless they were LBs). You were indeed lucky to have found them.

PT

Moebius
07-09-06, 18:36
Moebius,

Don't you think she was a little emaciated/malnourished?I thougth the same; or drugs, when I saw her the first time dancing in the gogobar and later in my room. But we stay for a few day, have dinner and breakfast all the time and she eat very well, no alcohol no drugs as far as I can say that.

Jimbehr2000
07-09-06, 18:42
Those are the best first three posts anyone has made in this forum. Great job. Mott is stunning. Do you remember where you found her?

Horntoad
07-09-06, 20:23
Those are the best first three posts anyone has made in this forum. Great job. Mott is stunning. Do you remember where you found her?Yep, gotta agree with you jimbehr2000, Mott is definitely hot.

Macauman
07-09-06, 21:38
The photo of Mott is from another website. Nice try.

Piper1
07-09-06, 23:45
I suspected Slapman's pics were stolen. Nice pics but too inconsistent. Bad try.

Slap yourself Slapman. Naughty boy.

Slapman
07-10-06, 05:11
I suspected Slapman's pics were stolen. Nice pics but too inconsistent. Bad try.

Slap yourself Slapman. Naughty boy.The photo of Mott is from another website. Nice try.

Sorry to tell you this guys but they are all my photos. Mott was working in rainbow 1 for a couple of years and now is a nude photo model on several porn sites.
6 years ago I put out a calendar called "thaitemptations2000".

Cheers.

Leszekk
07-10-06, 06:08

Slap yourself Slapman. Naughty boy.Piper,

He says it was over a 10 years period. What do you expect.

Slapman
07-10-06, 09:36

Slap yourself Slapman. Naughty boy.I think I've just worked out this forum teplate. If you want to see more of jimmy's best years please stop bagging me as a cheat. I take great pride in my photography (as ametuer as I am). In fact I'd certainly never called myself a professional photographer, but certainly on occaisions claimed to be a "gun ametuer". I've made too many good aussie / american / U. K. / euro / scando / asian / people in my travels to LOS. Iam am not offended by a couple of doubters who may accuse me of being a fake / imposter / PHOTOSTEALER / nottheslapman / fraud / fakester. At least you didn't accuse me of being one of those aussie gangsters on the gold coast who are running the beach mafia in QLD top rip the japs off. Japanese friends beware the lebo's in QLD. And dark skinned men in general countrywide.

Half way through a bottle of beam black, learning to type properly, haha, but true. 6 crown lagers for lunch.

YOU GUYS WOLD IMPROVE YOUR MEMORIES/ LIFE MEMORIES by going digital camera. Email me me here for my 2 current favourite new ditital camera releases.

PS THIS IS NOT connected with me.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

I write long when I get bored/in australia but when I drink too much I, I for instance have had to delete the last 40 mins of rap-editive speak, long but true stories badly spelled, (can't release as bad english). Here I go again, are drunk guys allowed to write here so longs as there behaved and call everybody sir? , haha, I love you guys. , I went out with 4 USN guys one night, radar ENG's/texans/and I'm sure one of 'em was donny rumsfield's son, every call he made to me was- sir, exuse me sir, please sir, may I ask you something sir? . Q. And this went on for hours, at first I thought he was taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), but after hours he fessed up that that was just the way he was brought up. I hope thier grooming him for the top job. Sorry no photos.

Haha, just deleted an hour of jimbeam.

Hunt me down, have a drink.

Slapman

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SlingFox
07-10-06, 11:09
The photo of Mott is from another website. Nice try.Yup, the picture of Mott was posted on another website a while ago---so I highly doubt it is an original.

M P Lurker
07-10-06, 15:04
i have used the gallery thread but have extensive text as well as photos. hope thats o.k.

i am starting another 2 week trip to thailand, mainly to spend time with my new girlfriend of less than 1 year, but the instinct to fuck beautiful girls still remains. some names changed slightly in this wrtieup but otherwise all kosher.

i have to seriously consider giving up all wayward activities in thailand shortly as my girl is wonderful and she would be heart-broken to find out what i was doing. its a pity i don't conform to society standard that says a human should restricted to 1 sex partner.

the first 2 days my girlfriend is not here in bangkok, so i must use my time well to play up to the fullest before we meet up. i have 2 thai mobile phone numbers, one for playing up and one for girlfriend and non-secret activities.

i have rung to a girl dao (age 28) before i get to thailand. she works as a laos food chef in nonthaburi and she has to drive the family to wedding of a close relative in korat but she can see me on friday (june 30, 2006) before she goes it seems.
so no time for mucking around. i meet her at nana bts station at 1.00 pm and take her back to my room at dynasty (sukhumwit soi 4). she is shy. hasn't been playing up with farangs lately. wants to shower alone and wraps towel around to protect her modesty even though i have seen the whole package before. she has a very nice slim but curvy body but not big tits. needless to say a nude pic is impossible but have included some clothed pics

not sure if they are worth anything as her id needs to be protected.

her bum is very nice indeed. i start by kissing there but she is ticklish. her pussy hair has got a bit long but there is not that much really. once i start gently licking and sucking on her beautiful pink bits, she is starting to wimper and writhe around. she comes very quickly indeed (she is suffering from lack of action).

next i get her into doggy position because her beautiful bottom is going to really turn me on. her feet are close together and i rock her backward till she is almost sitting on her feet, so that as i push up ito her delicious slit my balls slap gently against the cool backs of her feet. her pussy is quite tight so i must take it little by little till she opens up fully and gets used to my dick. her cries are quite noisy but she assures me its not hurting. she can play with her clit and my balls in this position and comes again.

i flip her over to better take in the pussy view and finally put her on her side to get the best feeling as i come.

she assures me she has come enough times when i offer to lick her clit some more.
we go down to the hotel restaurant to eat some before going back to the room. after relaxing for a bit i ask for another round before she has to go.

i feal sorry for her not getting much sex so so out of the bag comes the silver fat little smooth vibrator as a present. the vibs are very strong.

she protests of course that she would never be into toys like this but once she has to hold it while i am fucking her, she quickly decides she likes it very much.

this time she is screaming softly but as if in agony. she comes so many times she has lost count and is left completely drained.

i am fucking her all the while she holds the vibrartor where is feels best to her, and finally get my rocks off once more. i'm jealous i can't meet her ability to orgasm so many times but well satisfied (for now).

by this time her shyness has faded a little so we can shower to gether and soap each other up. she is very happy to take her new toy away with her.

i catch up on some sleep since light on the night before in the plane coming to thailand.

in the evening i ring noot the uni student that i know. she is mainly studing languages in order to be a travel guide. she is a lovely girl and i decide to give her another try even though her pussy is really too small to suit me perfectly (i prefer girls where it goes in all the way and doesn't crash the uterus too much).

she meets me quite late in the evening and after a getting somes snacks to eat we go back to my room. she is a full on kisser, so lots of tongue play with her. i quickly pull her clothes off to reveal a freshly hair-trimmed pussy.

not as quite as good as shaven but close. noot gets quite regular sex, so my tongue must work on her pussy just a little lomger before she makes it.

the best action is half way between sucking/strocking gently along the clit with my lips and at the same time getting my tongue into a fast motorised like gentle flicking of the tip.

she forbids me to touch her straight after the orgasm (too sensitive). suddenly she must dash off to the toilet for a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). coming makes some girls need to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). fortunately she is not a gusher who [CodeWord133] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord133) in the throws of orgasm.

after she recovers she gives a very nice sucking (bare back) to get me ready again, and she is not protesting when i slip my fingers gently up her pussy channel as this is a big turn on for me. then i prop her up with a pillow under the bum and commence a very soft slow fucking to allow for her tight pussy.

this time i finish off with doggy as her bum is probably her best asset (i am am a bum man somewhat). she tickles my balls as instructed and we are both pleased as i didn't take too long to come so she is not damaged.

she stays the night and i can't resist touching her up somewhat as she lies nude with me.

she is ok with another sex workout in the morning as of course i have woken quite late with a rock hard-on.

i take some nude pics of her in the morning (included). she has quite small tits but tits arn't everything for a 'cute-bum' man.

i finally send her off after she begs me to meet again tonight providing my regular girlfriend is not around. no vibrator for her as i know she finds sex regularly and i am saving the remaing vibs for my main girl any other likely candidate who is not getting orgasms regularly. some girls say vibs are better than a man (well not every guy can do a good job for girls who don't come easily) but i don't want to spoil girls who hunt for men regularly.

i have never seen any vibrators on sale in thailand. do they exist here?

i give her some cash to contribute a little to cost of her new mobile phone. the old one was stolen/lost but i see she has chosen an expensive new model.

on the way back to the hotel (midday) a girl called phit calls out from the 'morning-night' bar (soi 4). she remembers me from some time ago when she used to work in another bar. she asks me to take her back to my room immediately. she wants a fucking (and some money) urgently. i have to fob her off for a while as i have only just finished fucking noot not long and need some recovery time.

later i stop off the bar for a drink and take away phit back to my room.

phit is yet another girl with small tits but a very hot wicked facial look (high cheek bones, slanty eyes, a wide mouth and swollen lips) and a nice smoth shaven pussy. pics included.

she is quite short and looks strange standing next to me (185 cm).

she is very good at oral as tells me i am also. she comes very quickly indeed and claims that she hasn't had sex for 2 weeks although i find that hard to believe. the story is she has been sick and spending time with the family as business is slow during the world cup. the super tight pussy does suggest not much fucking lately.
i make it suprisingly quickly and so we have the quickest session ever with her (normally i'm slow). she tries to make me promise to she her again tomorrow but i hate promises and know full well that i will be seeing my main girlfriend after changing hotels.

next i need to make the most of my time away from girl #1 by trying out some massage parlours. so i'm off to try out the poseidon in ratchada (just 100 metres south of suttisan subway station). that will be subject of another post in the bangkok parlours section. i'll need yet another post to talk about girl #1 and a night off at a hot bar.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread.

JuiceSpike
07-10-06, 15:23
Piper1,

Slapman's pics don't look stolen but maybe they were taken at different times with different cameras... Who knows. Mybe the only inconsistency in the pics is that some of the girls are OK looking and others are not...:)

Maybe TT can do a little detective work and tell us the camera(s) used, dates and whatever else makes him happy.

juices

Piper1
07-10-06, 15:57
Sorry Jimmy (?) - I stand corrected. Are you sure you're not Queensland mafia? Or maybe Honolulu? ;)
I think I've just worked out this forum teplate. If you want to see more of jimmy's best years please stop bagging me as a cheat. I take great pride in my photography (as ametuer as I am). In fact I'd certainly never called myself a professional photographer, but certainly on occaisions claimed to be a "gun ametuer". I've made too many good aussie / american / U. K. / euro / scando / asian / people in my travels to LOS. Iam am not offended by a couple of doubters who may accuse me of being a fake / imposter / PHOTOSTEALER / nottheslapman / fraud / fakester. At least you didn't accuse me of being one of those aussie gangsters on the gold coast who are running the beach mafia in QLD top rip the japs off. Japanese friends beware the lebo's in QLD. And dark skinned men in general countrywide.

Half way through a bottle of beam black, learning to type properly, haha, but true. 6 crown lagers for lunch.

YOU GUYS WOLD IMPROVE YOUR MEMORIES/ LIFE MEMORIES by going digital camera. Email me me here for my 2 current favourite new ditital camera releases.

PS THIS IS NOT connected with me.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

I write long when I get bored/in australia but when I drink too much I, I for instance have had to delete the last 40 mins of rap-editive speak, long but true stories badly spelled, (can't release as bad english). Here I go again, are drunk guys allowed to write here so longs as there behaved and call everybody sir? , haha, I love you guys. , I went out with 4 USN guys one night, radar ENG's/texans/and I'm sure one of 'em was donny rumsfield's son, every call he made to me was- sir, exuse me sir, please sir, may I ask you something sir? . Q. And this went on for hours, at first I thought he was taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), but after hours he fessed up that that was just the way he was brought up. I hope thier grooming him for the top job. Sorry no photos.

Haha, just deleted an hour of jimbeam.

Hunt me down, have a drink.

Slapman

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #3400
07-10-06, 17:27
I personally believe you. I don’t forget the nice and detailed report that u had attached to the photos.

Fake photos are ugly business, I hope we will not face them ever.

Max

The Traveler
07-10-06, 21:50
Maybe TT can do a little detective work and tell us the camera(s) used, dates and whatever else makes him happy.

Juice,

it's sometimes wiser to think before you say something.

I don't care if Slapman or anybody else is posting his own or "stolen" pics. I only look at posted pics to see if other guys had the same girls, that's it.
In very rare cases, when I note certain differences in the pics - picture style, quality of girls, skill of photographer, different enhancement schemes from different camera producers and so on - and therefore doubt the attached story, I may take a quick look at the infos stored in the pics. No big deal, it's a matter of seconds.

Anyway the pics look quite consistent to me - many girls obviously work in a MP. Furthermore Slapman said that they were taken over the last 10 yrs and a bit thinking would tell you that some of those pics could have been taken with an analog camera. Furthermore it's easy to see that some pics have either been scanned or edited to some extent, not just resized. In all those cases no info will be stored in the pic.

Again, use your brain before you open your mouth :D

Kiowa53
07-11-06, 02:04
God help us. And the Queen.

JuiceSpike
07-11-06, 02:04
Traveler,

As always you take the bite easy. Nicely done analysis and I agree with you that the pictures seem to have a span of 10 years. I was hoping you would use your geeky software to gives us more information...

As far as using my brain before I open my mouth guess what makes the mouth talk? You, by the way, should take your own advice...

juices

Crypton
07-11-06, 21:15
What's the consensus on posting pics of WGs these days? Am I expected to mask/cover the faces? Or is this an individual's decision?? I have a bunch of pics from my trip to Thailand and Indonesia last month and need to know before posting!

Cheers.

Fast Eddie 48
07-11-06, 21:26
What's the consensus on posting pics of WGs these days? Am I expected to mask/cover the faces? Or is this an individual's decision?? I have a bunch of pics from my trip to Thailand and Indonesia last month and need to know before posting!

Cheers.

to crypton

PLease go to rules up top click on that there is a photo guide line , Looking
forward to the photo .

fast eddie 48

Crypton
07-11-06, 21:51
well, looks like there is no official prohibition on posting faces of wgs.
so, here it goes. if you find any of these girls ugly or otherwise undesirable to you, please feel free to keep this information secret!

i was in bkk and indonesia last month. been to bkk many times, of course. the following are a series of pics of girls that i took (did not get pics of all girls for whatever reason).

girl 1 (actually girl 2 for this trip; the first one was a repeat from last year - joy - whose pic i posted last july. funny story. i walked into beer garden an hour after my arrival in bkk and joy was sitting at her usual seat (the far on the far lef corner from the entrance). i had a great time with her last year - so i decided take her again - someting i don't usually do, sometimes to my regret but not mostly not. once we got in the room and we got all hot and bothered. i tried to get her off as well in addition to myself. unfortunately i was unsuccessful in getting her off and she got really mad at me - nearly went psycho. after i paid her, she stormed out of the room and did not talk to me again! oh well).

this girl is from a beer bar in nep up the stairs left side of the entrance - fan't remember the name - even if it has one). this bar has good happy hour deal - all you can drink singha for 150 baht. after the fiasco with joy, i went there for a few beers and saw this girl ([CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)). she is a little chubby but not fat. she has a surprisingly tight body (i felt her up in the bar) and really firm breasts. after a few beers, went to get some dinner and came back to the bar and barfined her (500 b). she agreed to 1500 b for lt. took her to the room - her body and performance were great. really amazing bbbjtc-cim. once i finished, i sensed that she wanted to go but she did not say anything. so i asked if she wanted to leave and offered 1000 b for st. she agreed and left. nice personality and very good performance in bed. wouldn't let me take nude pics though!

Crypton
07-11-06, 22:07
This girl I also found in Beer Garden. Something about her really stuck me - she looked different (she is from Chiang Rai, rather than Isaan - maybe that's why!). She was sitting with some guy and saw me looking (staring?) at her. Gave a bit of a smile but did not come over. When she went to the toilet, I actually went too and waited for her to come out and said Hi as she was exiting! She just said Hi and kept walking. Hmmm.. not interested? She then moved to another spot and sat with another guy, but kept looking and smiling at me. After what seemed like forever, she got up and started to leave the bar. I noticed this just in time and went outside and caught up to her. Started talking with her and she was really, really sweet and spoke very good English. Asked her if she wanted to go with me and she said yes. Went back inside the bar, paid the bill and took her to the room. Her body was great (has a C-section scar). After she removed her towel, she mentioned she has implants (and said "too late!" in a cheeky way). They were very nicely shaped and not too hard. She was fantastic in bed. When I doing her doggie, she turns around and says "when you are ready, I want you to pull off the condom and cum in my mouth." Well, those are magic words and soon she was sucking me hard and fast. Finished in her mouth - which she deposited promptly in the bathroom. Sat and talked for a while. Asked her for long time and she said she needs prior notice since she has a nanny who looks after her son. I wanted to set up a LT session, but did not work out before I went off to Indonesia. When I came back, I saw her again in BG. But I had just finished a session and could not have performed! So, we set up a time for the following day - meet in BG at 1 PM. She showed up around 1:30. Said she could not swing a long time but will go for 3 hours. So, of course, we went and had a really great session with CIM. In fact, she was the last girl I had in BKK before I left for home. I really liked this girl - she is sweet, intelligent, and total GFE. Kinda girl you wanna hang out with for a few days. Again, would not allow nudies. I think Thai girls have become pretty savvy now and are reluctant to allow pics. Or at least extract a promise of not posting them on the internet. Quite a contrast from Indonesia girls!

Crypton
07-11-06, 22:21
This one I picked up in Gullivers late at night. She was very petite and dressed very nice - as seen in the pics. A trophy hooker of sorts. Nice smile. But a complete liar - a liar who needs no reason to lie. She told me she was from Korat and had been in BKK for only a month! I heard her mentioning this same info to her GF - as if to say "don't tell him any different." Anyway, she was telling me she usually hand out at CM2, Spasso, Riva's, etc. where she probably pulls in 4000 B. Again, this could be a ploy to get more from me. Anyway, we agreed to 2000 B LT after some bargaining and finally went off the hotel. After the showers and all that, finally started some action and her f*cking cell phone goes off. Of course, she HAS to answer it. Before answering she says "it's my papa from Italy - be quiet." LOL. Any way, she starts talking to her sponsor, and everyhting coming out of her mouth is a lie. She says she is asleep in her room and she is tired from working hard all day. Funniest thing was that she says it is now raining in Bangkok and says "listen" and holds the f*cking phone up to the air vent in the hotel room!! LOL. I had a hard time not bursting out laughing. All this time, she was jerking me off with her free hand and guising my hand into her pussy. If the sponsor is a member her, may be he will dump her bony ass. Anyway, had a decent session - nothing spectacular. It was more of a revenge fuck for me because she lied to me in the bar - had fun pounding her little ass doggie style. Again, would not allow any nudie pics. Here is what I was able to manage.

Crypton
07-11-06, 22:35
This one (surprisingly) I found in Beer Garden. Some people put down the quality of girls in BG, but one will find some young and pretty ones there. This is an example. Her name is Apple (another trophy hooker!). Beautiful face and a great body. No kids. In BG, she told me she is 23 (later I found out she is 21 when I looked at her ID card at the hotel. By the way, the new Thai ID cards have the western year of birth on them - I heard this change was made so us mongers can more easily figure out the age of these girls ;) ). She wanted 1500 B for ST - which I agreed to because it is rare to find these kind of girls in lower Suk. I also negotiated for pics at the same time. She agreed to five pics (but I sneaked a few more in). Once we did the shower thing, she got on bed, took off her towel (oh what a body - these pics do not do her justice) and said "OK, take some pics." I took the first one with her lying on bed; without any prompting, she started doing various poses all by herself. When the five pics were done (she was counting!) she was ready for action. As it happens many times, the performance was average. Really, in these situations, it is a case of "pleasure is all mine" - meaning I just enjoy the fact that I am fucking such a beautiful and young girl - which is a turn on in and of itself. Anyway, had a nice session and when she was in the bathroom putting on her make up, her cell rang. It was GF and she was in Gullivers with two farangs and she was trying to set Apple up with one of the guys. So, she was ready to go and make more money. I took a few more pics while she was on the phone!! LOL. When she came out of the bathroom, I asked to take a pic of her pussy. She said 200B. I offered 100 B and she would not budge. I caved in - it was worth it - once you see those gorgeous and thick lips! I saw her again in BG a few days later and jokingly said "will you marry me?" She said "sure, you need to give 5 million baht to my parents."!! lol.

My favs are 434 and 435 and of course, 441. By the way, she was my 100th woman :p

Crypton
07-11-06, 22:54
I went to visit Giotto at Livingston'es lodge one day. Mostly I wanted to meet the person who has so much time on his hands that he makes a post every 2 minutes on average!! I also wanted to check out the hotel and watch World Cup. He has quite a harem in his hotel! Seriously, Giotto is a great guy to hang out with. He sat with me for several hours and shot the breeze. Bar fine in this part of Suk (Soi 33 - Artist bars, etc.) is steep as is the price for the girl if you are used to the lower Suk scene as I am. In most bars it is 1500 B barfine and girls ask for 3000 B and up for LT. In Giotto's harem, the barfine drops to 1000 after midnight. Barfined this girl and negotiated 2000 B LT. She spoke no engish - so Mrs. Giotto helped out - she's very sweet as well (but not as sweet as Giotto himself). There was some drama on the way as someone apparently stole her cell phone from her purse in the bar. But she calmed down. She was a bit drunk (on gin and tonics from me and Duniawala). Once she got in the room, she was pretty wild - gave a brief pre-shower BBBJ, followed by a nice shower + BBBJ and very nice session in bed with BBBJTC-CIM. I awlays get a kick out of seeing girls run to the bathroom to spit it out!! LOL. Left at 10 or 11 in the morning - after another session. The last pic is her showing off her maid's outfit which the girls in Giotto's harem wear once a month, I think. I asked her to bring it along hoping that she'd wear it after the shower (with nothing underneath). But she never did and I forgot to ask. Oh well.

Crypton
07-11-06, 23:03
This chick I picked up in Gullivers. She looks like a total non-hooker. She always sits by herself, does not talk to any girls (or guys) on her own, orders tea and has headphones stuck in her ear from her "radio cell phone." Her name is Tat. After watching her a couple of time, I finally went to talk with her. She was pretty talkitive (told me her whole life story) and intelligent. She speaks good English as well. Had a decent session - nothing spectacular. After we were talking and she was telling me about some guy who kept syaing "suck my big dick." She kept repeating it in her cute accent and it made us both laugh. Also told some sad stories of some assholes who refuse to pay after sex. Occupational hazard, I know but still sad. Only one, non-nude pic.

The Traveler
07-11-06, 23:03
As always you take the bite easy. Nicely done analysis and I agree with you that the pictures seem to have a span of 10 years. I was hoping you would use your geeky software to gives us more information...

As far as using my brain before I open my mouth guess what makes the mouth talk? You, by the way, should take your own advice..

Juice,

remember, detective Traveler will only use his "geeky" software when policeman JuiceSpike failed to find the so called "stolen" pics and finally gave up on searching for them on other websites. So do you officially ask me to use this "geeky" proggie to gain more info about those pics ?
I am already used to it, but why not let Slapman live in peace ?
You got to decide who is your "Flavour of the Month", he or me.

BTW, in your case we can really only guess what makes your mouth talk :D