PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Traveler1234
07-12-06, 01:33
. She was a bit drunk (on gin and tonics from me and Duniawala). Once she got in the room, she was pretty wild - gave a brief pre-shower BBBJ, followed by a nice shower + BBBJ and very nice session in bed with BBBJTC-CIM..

Looks like you had a very busy time in LOS, great pix.

Check you box for PM from me re this set. She's the infamous pesterer that Duni posted about last month...see she performed well for you!

Crazy Swede
07-12-06, 02:55
BKK , Nep , Second floor , Hogs Breath .. wow .. finally i found a place with alot of good music .. from Rock music from the late 60´s and 70´s to ... hold on .. YES ... Isaan Music .. woooiiieh , i just love it, i had many good laugh´s there for a period of time! :p

So , how about the women .. well .. they were not exactly my type even if they were very friendly and happy i went to see them now and then , i actually just barfined one of them .. a chubby girl who spoke not much english and not much thai .. she spoke Cambodia as she was from near that border :)

Bong Salang Niang :D

1: Some of the girls!

2: Oh , so inviting :)

3: More of the Hogs Breath staff .. belive the Boys in Brown had payed us a visit that night .. the girls dressed up early!

4: A Go Go/Bar girls need to sleep to ... her is the "Cambodian" on .. seams like she´s in my bed BTW , cant remember the rest really , hum!

5: Stairways to Heaven ??

6: Her brother worked as a food vendor at Soi 4 BKK .. i was looking for some thing to eat and so did she .. Can i go with you .. i go with you very cheap !

7: Dont remember i ate some thing that night .. think i felt for her smile *sigh*
A 1 minute walk and we were back in my loom , shower , the usual boom boom , shower and then we looked at TV all night me slapping her little ass now and then ;)

Yes 500thb is still kind of cheap BTW!

CS//

William Tellhk
07-12-06, 03:11
This girl I also found in Beer Garden. Something about her really stuck me - she looked different (she is from Chiang Rai, rather than Isaan - maybe that's why!).

Yep, know her. Here another pic from her back also in BG. See my pic 2 posted that time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=481501&postcount=1423

Warbucks
07-12-06, 03:14
This girl can be found at the classroom one club on one of the side streets of walking street in Pattya. She is a real sweet heart and a great fuck. She is dressed as a waitress but will go long time for 2000 baht. Kinda got on my nerves telling me how poor she was all night and asking how much I was worth. I do have a private photo of her in my hotel bed right before we got down to business but the file is too big sorry guys.

Retired Army
07-12-06, 07:28
This girl I also found in Beer Garden. Something about her really stuck me - she looked different (she is from Chiang Rai, rather than Isaan - maybe that's why!). She was sitting with some guy and saw me looking (staring?) at her. Gave a bit of a smile but did not come over. When she went to the toilet, I actually went too and waited for her to come out and said Hi as she was exiting! She just said Hi and kept walking. Hmmm.. not interested? She then moved to another spot and sat with another guy, but kept looking and smiling at me. After what seemed like forever, she got up and started to leave the bar. I noticed this just in time and went outside and caught up to her. Started talking with her and she was really, really sweet and spoke very good English. Asked her if she wanted to go with me and she said yes. Went back inside the bar, paid the bill and took her to the room. Her body was great (has a C-section scar). After she removed her towel, she mentioned she has implants (and said "too late!" in a cheeky way). They were very nicely shaped and not too hard. She was fantastic in bed. When I doing her doggie, she turns around and says "when you are ready, I want you to pull off the condom and cum in my mouth." Well, those are magic words and soon she was sucking me hard and fast. Finished in her mouth - which she deposited promptly in the bathroom. Sat and talked for a while. Asked her for long time and she said she needs prior notice since she has a nanny who looks after her son. I wanted to set up a LT session, but did not work out before I went off to Indonesia. When I came back, I saw her again in BG. But I had just finished a session and could not have performed! So, we set up a time for the following day - meet in BG at 1 PM. She showed up around 1:30. Said she could not swing a long time but will go for 3 hours. So, of course, we went and had a really great session with CIM. In fact, she was the last girl I had in BKK before I left for home. I really liked this girl - she is sweet, intelligent, and total GFE. Kinda girl you wanna hang out with for a few days. Again, would not allow nudies. I think Thai girls have become pretty savvy now and are reluctant to allow pics. Or at least extract a promise of not posting them on the internet. Quite a contrast from Indonesia girls!

I know this girl well. She started in the "business" about five years ago working the Bamboo Club at the Oriental Hotel (not the Bamboo Club on Soi 3) and has slowly worked her way down to afternoons at the Bier Garten. Along the way she stopped at Sapso's/Riva's, the Q Bar, a beauty parlor on Soi 22 and now Soi 7. I met her about four years ago and we tried dating but she just couldn't get into older guys. Said she liked them young and dumb. Had an American BF for a while, that's why her English is so good. Unfortunately her sexual speciality was to get drunk, pass out and let guys do anything to her they wanted. Not my style....

Piper1
07-12-06, 07:39
Hey Crypton - looks like you had a great time. I like the pics and the commentary - always fun to find girl who's a little different to the rest, and you found quite a few. Nice. Too bad our travel plans didn't match-up in the end. Will try to get to BKK end of August - where will your travels take you then?

Angus Magee
07-12-06, 08:13
Unfortunately her sexual speciality was to get drunk, pass out and let guys do anything to her they wanted. Not my style....

LOL-Thats funny. I guess some guys would be into that.

M P Lurker
07-12-06, 13:33
I think I've just worked out this forum teplate. If you want to see more of jimmy's best years please stop bagging me as a cheat. I take great pride in my photography (as ametuer as I am). etcSlapman,

I really appreciate your pics of very pretty girls and very nice shots indeed, and I'm jealous (are the doubters also jealous that your pics are so good?). Look, I'm a skeptical type of person also, but I have no good reasons to suspect anything amiss. Why worry so much when we get great pics from you. I wish all the Pics in ISG could be that good. Some guys need to edit out some of their uglier shots leaving just the pick of them, no? Not referring to you, of course.

Slapman

Crypton
07-12-06, 15:36
I know this girl well. She started in the "business" about five years ago working the Bamboo Club at the Oriental Hotel (not the Bamboo Club on Soi 3) and has slowly worked her way down to afternoons at the Bier Garten. Along the way she stopped at Sapso's/Riva's, the Q Bar, a beauty parlor on Soi 22 and now Soi 7. I met her about four years ago and we tried dating but she just couldn't get into older guys. Said she liked them young and dumb. Had an American BF for a while, that's why her English is so good. Unfortunately her sexual speciality was to get drunk, pass out and let guys do anything to her they wanted. Not my style....

Oh geez - I was expecting a less distinguished sexual history! LOL. She doesn't drink as much now - I saw her sipping a glass of wine once in a while. It is educational to see what happens to these girls as they age. By the way, I may be dumb but not young!! Which may be why paid her more than what I usually pay ST for girls from the BG.

She told me the father of her son is a Scottish guy who died in an accident (seems to happen a lot based on the TG stories).

Cheers.

Crypton
07-12-06, 15:38
Hey Crypton - looks like you had a great time. I like the pics and the commentary - always fun to find girl who's a little different to the rest, and you found quite a few. Nice. Too bad our travel plans didn't match-up in the end. Will try to get to BKK end of August - where will your travels take you then?

Yes, I had a great time - in BKK and Indonesia as well. Yeah, we missed each other by a week or two (and will do so in Brazil as well- as recall). No more Asia this year for me, I am afraid. After the Brazil trip I am stuck in the US of A until at least next summer (June). I have 10 months to figure out how to get out of here for a few weeks.

Cheers.

Crazy Swede
07-12-06, 15:46
... do have a private photo of her in my hotel bed right before we got down to business but the file is too big sorry guys.

Eh , make it smaller then .. photoshop works just fine :)

CS//

Crypton
07-12-06, 15:55
Looks like you had a very busy time in LOS, great pix.

Check you box for PM from me re this set. She's the infamous pesterer that Duni posted about last month...see she performed well for you!

Thanks for the heads up and the PM, T1234. I edited the pics and PMed Giotto to get his "seal of approval."

Cheers.

Traveler1234
07-12-06, 16:15
Thanks for the heads up and the PM, T1234. I edited the pics and PMed Giotto to get his "seal of approval."

Cheers.

Crypton - sorry for the pm. Giotto just advised his house rules have since been relaxed and ok for head shots, etc. (See his post on Giotto thread) Apparently it's up to the girls to make the final call as all have been warned their pictures might be posted.

Given what's been posted re Tat, I think she probably doesn't mind the shots, it's good 'PR' for her!

Keep up the good work....sorry to learn you won't be visiting LOS for the rest of the year. You and Piper1 would have made an excellent photo tag team, and I would have been honored to carry the lighting for both of you during the photo shoots :D

Giotto
07-12-06, 16:28

Cheers.Crypton,

LOL. Where you want the seal, on your forehead?

There were some other pictures from our girls in here already - it doesn't make any sense to try to avoid it. If the girls are OK with it, and the pictures are not taken here in Livingstone's - I am out of the discussion. Who am I to tell you what to do?

Giotto

Warbucks
07-12-06, 16:42
Eh , make it smaller then .. photoshop works just fine :)

CS//

Here you go guys thanks for the advice C.S.

Retired Army
07-12-06, 16:56
Oh geez - I was expecting a less distinguished sexual history! LOL. She doesn't drink as much now - I saw her sipping a glass of wine once in a while. It is educational to see what happens to these girls as they age. By the way, I may be dumb but not young!! Which may be why paid her more than what I usually pay ST for girls from the BG.

She told me the father of her son is a Scottish guy who died in an accident (seems to happen a lot based on the TG stories).

Cheers.

She is correct about the Scottish part. I hadn't heard about the accident. Will have to ask my GF who is the Godmother of the child.

Crypton
07-12-06, 17:21
Crypton - sorry for the pm. Giotto just advised his house rules have since been relaxed and ok for head shots, etc. (See his post on Giotto thread) Apparently it's up to the girls to make the final call as all have been warned their pictures might be posted.

Given what's been posted re Tat, I think she probably doesn't mind the shots, it's good 'PR' for her!

Keep up the good work....sorry to learn you won't be visiting LOS for the rest of the year. You and Piper1 would have made an excellent photo tag team, and I would have been honored to carry the lighting for both of you during the photo shoots :D

Hey - no problem T1234! I appreciate your heads up. I edited the pics anyhow - which I really don't like to do but only out of respect for the bestard Giotto. Imagine that!

I tried to hook up with Piper several times (Thailand, Brazil, etc.). Each time, he says he is leaving just a few days before I get there. This makes me think that he is avoiding me on purpose ;). I actually broke my gang-bang cherry this trip in Indonesia with Ebowan (great guy) - but he is a pervert (on the scale of Piper!!). I will post these pics in the Indonesia section soon.

Cheers.

Crypton
07-12-06, 17:26
Crypton,
LOL. Where you want the seal, on your forehead?
There were some other pictures from our girls in here already - it doesn't make any sense to try to avoid it. If the girls are OK with it, and the pictures are not taken here in Livingstone's - I am out of the discussion. Who am I to tell you what to do?
Giotto

Thanks, Giotto. That WAS the seal of approval. I am tempted to put back the unedited pics, but I'll leave those as they are (too bad, she has such a pretty smile).

Cheers.

Traveler1234
07-12-06, 17:30
Hey - no problem T1234! I appreciate your heads up. I edited the pics anyhow - which I really don't like to do but only out of respect for the bestard Giotto. Imagine that!

I tried to hook up with Piper several times (Thailand, Brazil, etc.). Each time, he says he is leaving just a few days before I get there. This makes me think that he is avoiding me on purpose ;). I actually broke my gang-bang cherry this trip in Indonesia with Ebowan (great guy) - but he is a pervert (on the scale of Piper!!). I will post these pics in the Indonesia section soon.

Cheers.

Crypton:

Ebowan - that BESTARD - he learned the gang bang from me - check him out here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=465994&postcount=748

We went to Blok M one night and I picked up two girls - he didn't have a place to take one so I said: no problem, let's go stereo in my hotel room. LOL

Now he's still banging these two hotties and keeping them warm for my next visit :)

As for piper1 ((no offense to ebowan -great guy), I bow to him - he's the ultimate monger....IMHO.

Crypton
07-12-06, 17:41
OK, enough banter - time to ante up.

Another girl from Beer Garden. From Chiang Mai. I was just sipping my Heineken and minding my own business (yes, you too can do that in BG!) when this girl who was sitting a few seats away started "flirting" with me. Wearing a nice mini skirt and a tight t-shirt. That got me horny and I started chatting with her. Actually, I was at this point waiting to see if Lee (see previous page) would show up (around 1 PM). I had just gotten back from Indonesia (where it is apparently difficult (at least for me) to get a decent BJ never mind CIM). So, I was hankering for one of Lee's expert BBBJ-TC-CIM. Anyway, I was talking with this girl and feeling her thighs (nice and soft) and all this got me horny. After making sure that she likes to "smoke" (incidentally, I want to some day compile a list of nicknames in various countries for BJs. In Thailand, it is Smoke, in Indonesia it is Karoke, etc.), decided to go to the hotel rather than wait for Lee. This girl was fantastic! Did a joint shower with a short BBBJ, followed by wild action in the bed. She voluntarily kept changing positions on her own (like a well-choreographed ballerina) and I was just going along the ride. This is the first time ever I took action pics (usually my pics are either before or after - as I am too busy or forgetful or distracted during the actual action). I even took a short video of her doing BJ - yummy!! Took a lot of pics. I wish I could remember her name. Gave 1000B but she wanted a "tip" (didn't I just give her one?!). So, gave her another 100 B (I know, I am no cheap charlie). What was annoying was that when I saw her again in BG the next couple of days, she kept wanting me to pay her bar tab. Yeah right. Strictly a business transaction, babe, and our business was done. Anyway, here they are. Enjoy. By the way, my dick is a lot bigger than it looks in the pictures (next set) - I was using a "microlens." LOL!

When I got back to the BG after, guess what? Lee was sitting there all by herself and waved to me when I walked in. This is when I set up an "appointment" with her for the next day.

Crypton
07-12-06, 17:45
Crypton:
Ebowan - that BESTARD - he learned the gang bang from me - check him out here:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=465994&postcount=748
We went to Blok M one night and I picked up two girls - he didn't have a place to take one so I said: no problem, let's go stereo in my hotel room. LOL
Now he's still banging these two hotties and keeping them warm for my next visit :)
As for piper1 ((no offense to ebowan -great guy), I bow to him - he's the ultimate monger....IMHO.

LOL - funny thing is that one of the girls involved in the gang bang was Yani!! I will post these pics soon in the appropriate section. Thanks for the link - I mean to look up those pics. Ebowan used the same excuse with me too (not having a place!!!). I did Rina solo as well (again pics coming). Yani's body is a lot nicer than her sister's. I guess the baby is the difference.

Cheers.

Traveler1234
07-12-06, 17:51
lol - funny thing is that one of the girls involved in the gang bang was yani!! i will post these pics soon in the appropriate section. thanks for the link - i mean to look up those pics. ebowan used the same excuse with me too (not having a place!!!). i did rina solo as well (again pics coming). yani's body is a lot nicer than her sister's. i guess the baby is the difference.

cheers.

damn - i think a drink is due my way from both you and ebowan...lol

btw, surprised re your bj comments for girls from indonesia - girl(s) from night two of last trip to jkt (night after session with yani/rina/ebowan - not sure if i posted pics) - my twosome sucked me dry, one even wanted to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in her mouth :d

Retired Army
07-12-06, 17:52
Crypton,

If you want to impress Lee ask her how her son "Justin" is doing. Don't let her know where you got the name. I don't want word getting back to my GF.

Crypton
07-12-06, 18:06
Same as below.

Crypton
07-12-06, 18:08
Same as below. These are the last of my Thai pics. Will post more in the Indonesia section, including "gang bang" with Ebowan.

Crypton
07-12-06, 18:11
damn - i think a drink is due my way from both you and ebowan...lol

btw, surprised re your bj comments for girls from indonesia - girl(s) from night two of last trip to jkt (night after session with yani/rina/ebowan - not sure if i posted pics) - my twosome sucked me dry, one even wanted to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in her mouth :d

sure - drinks are on me next time.

re bj - i got the same comment from some one else also. i must have had a long string of bad luck. most bjs i got were reluctant and brief (except for one or two). one girl in kuta said "the mouth is for eating" when i asked why she does not like bj!! i was thinking - yeah right - and the dick is for peeing.

Busterhimen
07-12-06, 18:15
Great pictures, great stories.

I.wish I had your variety.

You the man!

Norten
07-12-06, 18:38
Nice pictures from 2001 Pattaya.

Crazy Swede
07-12-06, 20:26
Here you go guys thanks for the advice C.S.

Awh you see .. works fine .. and she even looks better on your picture then on those shown before ;)

Here´s a picture i posted at the Burmese Section few hours ago .. just to keep things calm in here sort of speak :D

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48469

CS//

Gwailo
07-12-06, 22:58
These are from 2002, Ko Samui.

Ebowan
07-13-06, 03:00

Cheers.Dear brudders,

thanks for the flowers. I bow to you as you are great mongers as well.

I hope to meet you up again in Jakarta.

The pleasure is on my side to guide you around.

T1234

Yani misses you hahaha.

May the force be with you.

Ebowan

Ebowan
07-13-06, 03:10
....I actually broke my gang-bang cherry this trip in Indonesia with Ebowan (great guy) - but he is a pervert (on the scale of Piper!!). I will post these pics in the Indonesia section soon.

Cheers.Hi brudder,

Were we not all a bit of a pervert hahaha.

I still cannot believe the choking and spitting of Yani after I kept her had down on me and all the protein fluids run down not into her throat then into her lungs hahaha.

Crypton
07-13-06, 14:38
Hi brudder,

Were we not all a bit of a pervert hahaha.

I still cannot believe the choking and spitting of Yani after I kept her had down on me and all the protein fluids run down not into her throat then into her lungs hahaha.

Ebowan,

The pervert comment was a compliment - hope no offense taken! I really enjoyed and appreciated your company - my trip would have been very boring otherwise.

I will never forget Yani's choking - I was laughing so hard it threw me off of my rhythm!

Cheers.

Crypton

Traveler1234
07-13-06, 14:51
Traveler1234 - You need to take your own advice and do your yakking in another thread.

Hi there - thanks for your 'contribution' - in fact your last 5-6 posts have been to remind everyone to yak less and post more pictures. Funny thing though - couldn't find anything constructive from you in terms of a picture, etc..

Come on man, take a better shot, i know you can do better!

LOL

PS - welcome to my ignore list

Norten
07-14-06, 11:56
I found this Girl 2001 on the soi6, I pay 500Baht and 200Baht tip for pictures.

Eaglestar
07-15-06, 08:03
Hope it is OK that I Photo Shopped three of your pics.

ES

Traveler1234
07-15-06, 12:51
Hope it is OK that I Photo Shopped three of your pics.

ES

Oh memories of Jkt. My buddy Ebowan has been introducing she/her sister to others at ISG, including Crypton. And someone on this board also told her pictures were posted of her here.

Next time I think will need to mask faces. Good job :)

PS - for thoses interested, she's at Blok M, I believe M Bar

Kelentit
07-16-06, 05:16
Edit: Sorry I accidentaly posted in Photo Gallery. Mod/Jackson please move to Hatyai Thread. Thank you.

Reach here after a long drive from KL. Just checked in New Season Hotel as suggested by bro Diyexplorer, convinient and they have fast cable line in the room!

Too tired to explore now and better for me to gather information from ISG reports. Any bro arround can pm me, its always good to score if in group.

Kelentit.

Blunderer
07-16-06, 21:32
These pictures don't really do her justice. She was an absolute stunner from one of the smaller bars on soi Cowboy.

Firm body, pale skin (I like pale skin, if anyone has suggestions on where to find them for non-japanese prices, I'd be delighted to know).

She also had fantastic bedroom skills - BBBJ etc. 1k (plus a couple of hundred tip) plus barfine for LT.

I'd give my left nut to be back there now, I live vicariously through the photos of others until I return.

These were taken about a year ago.

Member #2041
07-17-06, 01:09
I'd give my left nut to be back there now....

Keep in mind that if you do, you will be much less able to take full advantage of the benefits that Thailand offers.

M P Lurker
07-19-06, 11:45
These pictures don't really do her justice. She was an absolute stunner from one of the smaller bars on soi Cowboy.Blunderer,

How did you get her to pose like that?

Perhaps the Pics don't do her justice because she was stoned out of her mind, by the looks, or blind drunk, or have I got it all wrong.

Was she enthusiastically co-operating with the Pic talikng, i.e. a total exhibitionist not-at-all-shy type?

Mick

Blunderer
07-19-06, 16:01
Haha, no she wasn't stoned. Just badly taken pics. She agreed to pics, then wasn't overly enthused by them (which was why I stopped).

Blunderer,

How did you get her to pose like that?

Perhaps the Pics don't do her justice because she was stoned out of her mind, by the looks, or blind drunk, or have I got it all wrong.

Was she enthusiastically co-operating with the Pic talikng, i.e. a total exhibitionist not-at-all-shy type?

Mick

Streetlooker
07-19-06, 20:13
She looks like shes sleeping though it all.

Texanboot
07-20-06, 10:44
More of the same camgirl. She's really naughty. Nice ass.

Texanboot
07-20-06, 10:52
She's getting really wet again.

Ergod
07-21-06, 12:12
Hahahhaha can't stop laughing at your post dude! :) hahahahah

I woke this afternoon and found this fucking bear (and this girl) in my bed. It scared the shit out of me.

I wasn't even expecting to wake up with a girl, let alone a giant fucking bear.

Horatio
07-21-06, 23:37
Hahahhaha can't stop laughing at your post dude! :) hahahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma Boy
I woke this afternoon and found this fucking bear (and this girl) in my bed. It scared the shit out of me.

I wasn't even expecting to wake up with a girl, let alone a giant fucking bear.

Where was Coma Boy's post at? I miss his pictures and his posts.

The Traveler
07-22-06, 20:38
Horatio,

why not use the search function ?

It took me just a second
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=422581&postcount=19

1Ball
07-23-06, 00:49
Quote:
Where was Coma Boy's post at? I miss his pictures and his posts.
Horatio, I spoke to Coma about 6 weeks ago. He told me he quit the forum, it was consuming a lot of his life, and he also said it was a lot like groundhog's day.

HHHHMMM. Could he be right? Anyway, he has slid off into the sunset on a carpet of pussy juice. Still around BKK though.

And if you look him up on his personal profile, he hasn't logged on in over 2 months........

The Traveler
07-23-06, 01:16
1ball,

good to hear that Coma is still up well.

You just confirmed what I have already assumed in a PM to Horatio, Coma left because it was boring, always the same stupid chit chat and unnecessary fights.

Maybe he made the right decision ?

Traveler1234
07-23-06, 02:17
1ball,

good to hear that Coma is still up well.

You just confirmed what I have already assumed in a PM to Horatio, Coma left because it was boring, always the same stupid chit chat and unnecessary fights.

Maybe he made the right decision ?

TT, 1Ball et al:

I'm thinking about the same....:)

Alluallu
07-23-06, 09:22
After the showers and all that, finally started some action and her f*cking cell phone goes off. Of course, she HAS to answer it. Before answering she says "it's my papa from Italy - be quiet." LOL. Any way, she starts talking to her sponsor, and everyhting coming out of her mouth is a lie. She says she is asleep in her room and she is tired from working hard all day. Funniest thing was that she says it is now raining in Bangkok and says "listen" and holds the f*cking phone up to the air vent in the hotel room!! LOL. I had a hard time not bursting out laughing. All this time, she was jerking me off with her free hand and guising my hand into her pussy. If the sponsor is a member her, may be he will dump her bony ass. Anyway, had a decent session - nothing spectacular. It was more of a revenge fuck for me because she lied to me in the bar - had fun pounding her little ass doggie style. Again, would not allow any nudie pics. Here is what I was able to manage.Eh, revenge fuck? Come on, man. Why shouldn't the lady be a liar? I mean, that's only very clever of her considering that we are all liars too. She's beautiful, though, and I understand it pisses you off because she happens to be too smart to be monogamous to any guy who pays for sex. That happens a lot. How else could they be able to make a living with one sponsors miserable money. And it also happens a lot that the guys who sponsor them also have girlfriends/wives at home. What's the point in revealing faces? We're all in the same boat anyway.

Crypton
07-23-06, 21:28
What's the point in revealing faces?

Alluallu,

Welcome to the board.

I respect your opinon. However, if you read the photo posting rules, there is no prohibition on showing faces. It's left up to individual members. I made my choice.

The Traveler
07-25-06, 21:16
Charm Onwarin Osathanond - Miss Thailand 2006

and here are all the other nice ladies
http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/0,5538,15167,00.html

Crypton
07-25-06, 22:51

I think I saw her at Thermae in June.

Shamas
07-26-06, 01:39

Also took a look at the link, looks like lots of the gals are sharing the same bikini, wonder if the bottoms are up for sale on ebay :-)

Does Miss Thailand work in a MP :-)

Shamas O'D

NoCBJ4Me
07-26-06, 03:06
I think I saw her at Thermae in June.

That's one fine looking Thai girl.

I'll bet Asian Rain has video and stills of his splooge on her face.

nocbj4me

Asian Rain
07-26-06, 06:20
That's one fine looking Thai girl. I'll bet Asian Rain has video and stills of his spluge on her face.I have picked up some jewels at the Thermae, but none that would be wearing a crown. Should we all be so lucky one day! Incidentally, the more makeup a girl wears (especially eye makeup), the less keen she will be about taking a facial.

Case in point, the attached pic is of a naturally dark-skinned girl. She wasn't coated in makeup and had no problem with taking a splooge. Enjoy, AR+

1Ball
07-26-06, 08:45
AR+, looking at your splooge fest photo, I can't help to notice what a kind and considerate guy you are. Putting a towel behind your girl's neck, to give her extra support will be much appreciated. God knows these girls don't make much, and can't afford the chiropractor visits, should they get a kink in their neck from someone pushing too hard.
Again, I am sure she appreciated the gesture ;)

The Traveler
07-26-06, 19:38
Guys,

I don't want to start another flame war, but why do you think that every Thai girl is available and in the sex biz ?

I know you are just kidding around, but those comments are respectless and show a certain attitude. She is a beautiful women, enjoy her looks as you would enjoy a beautiful sundown.

Guess nobody of you would like if your GF, wife, sister or mother is being called a prostitute.

Crypton
07-26-06, 20:28
Guys,

I don't want to start another flame war, but why do you think that every Thai girl is available and in the sex biz ?

I know you are just kidding around, but those comments are respectless and show a certain attitude. She is a beautiful women, enjoy her looks as you would enjoy a beautiful sundown.

Guess nobody of you would like if your GF, wife, sister or mother is being called a prostitute.

Trav,

FWITW, I was being sarcastic!

Texanboot
07-26-06, 23:55
Taking a shower. Always have a clean pussy

Texanboot
07-27-06, 00:03
Always ready to have some fun. She just can't get enough, even while she's typing she's still touching herself.

Texanboot
07-27-06, 00:12
Touching herself untill she can't take no more. She's showing how wet she gets.

Texanboot
07-27-06, 00:21
Showing from a different angle.

JuiceSpike
07-27-06, 02:50
Crypton,

What is "FWITW...?"

Texan,

Nice pics... looks like that girl likes the cam mac, mac.

juices

Tiantain
07-27-06, 03:52
Showing from a different angle.
Is it just me? I can not view these photos…when I open the attachment it looks like an animated picture. This happens whenever the photo is saved as a “bmp” file verses a “jpg” file.

Johnson994
07-27-06, 06:57
I have picked up some jewels at the Thermae, but none that would be wearing a crown. Should we all be so lucky one day! Incidentally, the more makeup a girl wears (especially eye makeup), the less keen she will be about taking a facial.

Case in point, the attached pic is of a naturally dark-skinned girl. She wasn't coated in makeup and had no problem with taking a splooge. Enjoy, AR+
Great shot. :)

M P Lurker
07-27-06, 12:05
Is it just me? I can not view these photos…when I open the attachment it looks like an animated picture. This happens whenever the photo is saved as a “bmp” file verses a “jpg” file.Yeh, the quality per Kbyte is very poor with BMPs.

JuiceSpike
07-27-06, 13:18
For all of you with an obsession with vibrators...

juices

Wever
07-27-06, 13:47
Great Pictures JuiceSpike

Really enjoyed that.

Dinghy
07-27-06, 18:55
For What It is Worth = (FWIW)

The Traveler
07-27-06, 20:35
Is it just me? I can not view these photos…when I open the attachment it looks like an animated picture. This happens whenever the photo is saved as a “bmp” file verses a “jpg” file.
Tiantain,

what do you mean by "animated" pic ?
Like an animated GIF (see attached ones)

What operating system and browser are you using ?

Dinghy
07-28-06, 05:50
No - I think he has a problem with the file attributes - it won't download BMP (for what reason, don't know - it should since BMP is the "basic-est" of illustrations)

JuiceSpike
07-28-06, 16:19
Dinghy,

Thanks. Never seen that one before.

js

Tiantain
07-28-06, 18:04
Tiantain,

what do you mean by "animated" pic ?
Like an animated GIF (see attached ones)

What operating system and browser are you using ?
No, it is difficult to explain. The picture has colors mixed together so the picture is not clear/viewable.
Now that I know it is just me with this problem, I will look at my settings/attributes like Dinghy mentioned.

Thanks

The Traveler
07-28-06, 21:15
Tiantain,

again, what OS do you use, what browser and is the pic displayed within the browser or do you use a different proggie to look at it ?

The Traveler
07-28-06, 21:23
Dinghy,

you are right, BMP is the basic graphic format, but I don't get what file attributes (hidden, system, read-only ?) you refer to. They don't play a role.

Or do you mean the graphics attributes stored within the file ?

I rather guess another problem causes this effect. Depending on what OS and browser he uses it might be that the file extension is registered for the wrong viewing application.

Duniawala
07-28-06, 21:44
From what Tiantain describes is a resolution problem. He is able to download but not see it properly. Probably in some settings.

The best/easiest solution would be trash the OS and do a clean install from original discs. If you stll have the problem trash the computer and get a new one. (just kidding)

The Traveler
07-28-06, 22:06
Duni,

I don't think it's a resolution problem, the pics aren't neither extremely small nor extremely big. He was talking about strange colours.

I believe to know the cause of his prob.
Tiantain, clean your glasses :D

Tiantain
07-28-06, 22:29
Tiantain,

again, what OS do you use, what browser and is the pic displayed within the browser or do you use a different proggie to look at it ?
Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Like I said this only happens with a BMP file.

The Traveler
07-28-06, 22:48
Tiantain,

ok.
What version of Internet Explorer (see ? --> Info)

Is the pic displayed within the Internet Explorer or is another application used to look at it ?

If you use the Windows File Explorer, will it display BMPs correctly if you change the view to FILMSTRIP and MINIATURE VIEW ?

You could also try to use Firefox, it's more stable, more secure, faster and much more comfortable than the MS Internet Explorer and can be found at

www.mozilla.org
or
www.mozilla.com

Don't worry about your favourites or any settings. Firefox will import them during installation if you want to.

Dinghy
07-29-06, 04:28
Go download Firefox (firefox.com) install and run it and see if it makes a diifference. I can't recreate your problem. If nothing else, BMP files should load in the browser fster and easier than any other graphic. By attributes, I meant file asociations BTW

1Ball
07-29-06, 11:41
I know this doesn't really belong here, so my apologies, but since we are talking about OS....
I have both IE and Mozilla Firefox on my comp. I pretty much use IE, as that is what I am used to, also I have no clue on how to import my favorites to MF.
Can one of you techies please explain how and why MZ is better than IE.
Thank you

Piper1
07-29-06, 12:02
Can one of you techies please explain how and why MZ is better than IE. Thank you1Ball, I know very little about software issues, but just finished reading a book in the early hours of this morning called "The World is Flat" (about the shrinking of the world due to technology and globalization). Fascinating book. It was interesting to read that Firefox is actually Netscape, which was bought fo US$1Billion by AOL, and eventually trashed, then stripped down to the essentials by shareware programmers.

BTW the book also gives a good clue why prices are rapidly rising for all kinds of services in developing countries (including P4P).
_____
Pic: My first BKK girl last December. I've lost most of my BKK pics since I had to get my laptop repaired last week.

Freeler
07-29-06, 12:11
1Ball,

Mozilla is better because it has fewer leaks than IE. But I don't like it as much as MyIE. MyIE is WAY better than just IE and beats Mozilla too.
MyIE is a shell that goes over and on top of IE. It's available from:
http://www.maxthon.com/

However, there is a Portable Mozilla which has some added advantages for travelers. Have a look at the internet security pages, I posted on it in May.

Traveler1234
07-29-06, 13:35
I know this doesn't really belong here, so my apologies, but since we are talking about OS....
I have both IE and Mozilla Firefox on my comp. I pretty much use IE, as that is what I am used to, also I have no clue on how to import my favorites to MF.
Can one of you techies please explain how and why MZ is better than IE.
Thank you

Under Firefox, go to file > import > and it should give you option to import favorites from other browsers.

I use Firefox because can eliminate popup ads, has better extensions, including tabs, etc. Plus I'm a Mac user and IE version always plays second fiddle to pc and WinXP.

1Ball
07-29-06, 14:56
T1234, Piper, Freeler, in english please.
I recently had a massive worm removed, and my IE is now different. I have ti hit control then click to open new pages, whereas I never had to do that before.
I like things the way I learned them, I don't like new shit every 20 minutes.

Freeler
07-29-06, 15:05
1Ball,

That was all the English I can handle:(.
Ever tried "system restore" for your IE probs?

Pipeman,

"I've lost most of my BKK pics since I had to get my laptop repaired last week."
Buy an external enclosure (B400 in Thailand) and an extra 2.5" hd (40-80GB), dude!

JuiceSpike
07-29-06, 16:08
Here is a pic for you guys to check if your browser works...

juices

The Traveler
07-29-06, 17:10
By attributes, I meant file asociations BTW
Dinghy,

ok, I was aiming for it as well, seems that the wrong internal viewer is used to display BMP files. That's why I asked what proggie he uses to look at pics, the appropriate settings can be found at different places of the registry, depending on the use of internal or external progs.

Freeler
07-29-06, 19:15
Juice,

If them buttocks are uneven and shiny, my browser is fine. If they are not, I'm in trouble...

JuiceSpike
07-29-06, 19:43
Freeler,

Yep, your browser is working fine!
Thanks for using Browser Check.

js

1Ball
07-30-06, 00:19
Under Firefox, go to file > import > and it should give you option to import favorites from other browsers.

thanks, I folllowed your instructions, and it states my favs have been imported, but where are they? I am used to the set up of them being on the left of the page. Any idea how to bring them up ?

Dinghy
07-30-06, 05:25
firefox calls them "bookmarks" - go to the pulldown menu "bookmarks" "organize bookmarks" and see what's in there

Horatio
07-30-06, 12:39
firefox calls them "bookmarks" - go to the pulldown menu "bookmarks" "organize bookmarks" and see what's in there

I imported my favorites from IE to firefox. The very last bookmark at the bottome of bookmarks is a file called "from Internet Explorer." It contains all the IE bookmarks.

Horatio

Slacker
07-30-06, 14:21
I have picked up some jewels at the Thermae, but none that would be wearing a crown. Should we all be so lucky one day! Incidentally, the more makeup a girl wears (especially eye makeup), the less keen she will be about taking a facial.

Case in point, the attached pic is of a naturally dark-skinned girl. She wasn't coated in makeup and had no problem with taking a splooge. Enjoy, AR+Having browsed trough some of Asian Rains pictures I am amazed by the fact the there are often no condoms in use. There is even some anal action without condom!

My only theory would be that either you want to get HIV virus or you already have it. Or do you use some other method of in order to secure that no-one gets infected?

I love these Asian women that provide sexual services and I care about their health as well as my own.

/Slacker

Ralph Kramden
07-30-06, 14:41
Horatio

Here is a great Firefox trick.

Click "File", then click "New Tab", then open one of your "Bookmarks".

Continue the previous procedure by opening all your favorite Bookmarks on different tabs, as many as you want.

Once you have all your favorite Bookmarks on the top bar, click
"Bookmarks", then "Bookmark all Tabs". Then one of your new Bookmarks will be called "Opening Tabs".

Whenever I open Firefox the first time each day, I open my 5 favorite Bookmarks with one click. With IE you would have to open IE five different times. MS will have this feature on IE7, but in the meantime Gates and Ballmer are too busy counting the money they have ripped off.

JuiceSpike
07-31-06, 12:33
Here is another pic to see if your browser is working...

juices

Freeler
07-31-06, 13:29
Juice,

I must be in trouble now; I can't see pink:(!

Crazy Swede
07-31-06, 13:32
A few more from my latest trip 2006!

1: Small ass or big foot .. both maby ;)

2: Chatch her next time .. "pan cake lady" outside SabaiLand /Pattaya , she seamed kind of interested but i was "emty" for the moment as ive´just came out from Sabailand! *Bugger*

3: This Little Isaan Lady spoke absolutly no english in Sept. last year accept from Horney Maak Maak when i put my "little friend" inside her!
This year in Feb. she spoke so good english we understod each other perfectly .. gue´s she have had alot of customers seans i saw her last time!

4: My G/F wanted to Bar Fine this girl for me but i said No .. right now i think that was stupid!

5: Bunch of happy bargirls , especially the one on the far right :D
Nep BKK i belive it is!

CS//

JuiceSpike
07-31-06, 14:23
Freeler,

You need to change your browser... :D

juices

NoCBJ4Me
08-01-06, 02:15
Having browsed trough some of Asian Rains pictures I am amazed by the fact the there are often no condoms in use......
/Slacker

Slacker,

I do not recommend nor condone barebacking P4P. What AR chooses to do is his choice and this subject has been discussed in this forum ad nausium. If you do a search for AR's posts and RTFF, you'll see his responses regarding this and you'll realize that whatever is said in this forum will not effect what he chooses to do.

Nuff Said!

nocbj4me

JuiceSpike
08-01-06, 16:20
Freeler,

Use this pic to check your browser for "pink..."

juices

NoCBJ4Me
08-01-06, 19:03
Here's one for you Oosik1,

Since you haven't yet posted a photo in the forum and you certainly like to comment in this thread about other members posts, I am postin my 85th photo. She is a very nice, sweet girl from the Shark Club on Soi Cowboy.

nocbj4me

Dinghy
08-01-06, 22:03
dunno Juice - that might be brown inside...frm the angle it's at... ;-)

Oosik1
08-01-06, 23:25
Here's one for you Ossik1,

Since you haven't yet posted a photo in the forum and you certainly like to comment in this thread about other members posts, I am postin my 85th photo. She is a very nice, sweet girl from the Shark Club on Soi Cowboy.

nocbj4meYou complain that I have'nt posted any pics yet. Well, if you don't care what kind of pics I post, I can post all kinds of pics, but they won't be of BGs from BKK, or Cambodia, or anywhere else. They'll be pics of beach scenes near where I live (a country other than Thailand), flowers (macro shots - beautiful, too), family members, my dog (his name is Job), lots of nature shots, some portraits, sunsets, and OH, I almost forgot, I took one the other day of a gal in a bikini. A real show stopper, but I would have to put those black rectangles over her eyes so you wouldn't know who she is. Now, if those suit your desires for photos, I will be more than happy to post them, but then you'll have nothing to bellyache about when I comment on comments in here that have little or nothing to do with PHOTOS OF NUDE S. E. ASIAN WOMEN (presuming, of course that that is what you have in mind). It is somewhat difficult to find S. E. Asian women in North America who would be willing to pose naked for me. However, if you'll just be a little more patient than you have been, when I get to Thailand this fall, I will undoubtedly take some mouth watering pictures that will be sure to knock your ever loving socks off. Then. Will I be rid of your repetitive reminders that I haven't submitted any photos yet? I sure as hell hope so, because it is getting mighty tiresome and repetitive. Now, that being said, I wish to say once again that with few exceptions, I have tried to honor the purpose of this photo thread by reminding certain people that this is a PHOTO THREAD, not a COMPUTER THREAD, and not a CHAT ROOM, and at the same time holding my comments to much less than this treatise. If Jackson has as one of his rules that in order to say anything in this thread you must FIRST have posted pics, then it should be so stated in the rules, but I haven't found it there. Are we now finished with this "No Pics, No Right To Speak" nonsense? Oh, and congratulations on posting 85 pic in here. Truly impressive and worthy of some sort of Jackson Award of Excellence, I'm sure.

NoCBJ4Me
08-02-06, 13:16
You complain that I have'nt posted any pics yet. Well, if you don't care what kind of pics I post, I can post all kinds of pics......
Oosik1,

Man, are you paranoid? I sent you one PM and made one post regarding this and you call this repeated attacks! Post any pic you want as long as it meets Jacksons photo posting guidelines in the Rules section and that it is relevent to the purpose of this forum.
You are correct in saying this is a photo gallery and not for chit chat. I also believe, in this gallery, members should be able to comment on the posted photos. IMHO, I also believe that non-contributing members haven't earned the right to complain about it.

Since this is the photo section, here is another pic of that cute spinner from Shark Club on Soi Cowboy.

nocbj4me

JuiceSpike
08-02-06, 13:31
Dinghy,

Yep, brown or pink... Both are so close to each other that depending on the angle you might get one or both... :D

juices

Mastorr
08-02-06, 17:41
Hi Nocbj4me,

This girl looks nice.

Do you remember her name or number ?

Thanks,

Dinghy
08-03-06, 16:57
I imported my favorites from IE to firefox. The very last bookmark at the bottome of bookmarks is a file called "from Internet Explorer." It contains all the IE bookmarks.

Horatio

Yeah - I use it so much I tend to forget where it was - of course, I just moved everything up to the "base" and eliminated the "IE bookmark" folder

Note - about AR BB activity - it's been discussed numerous times. Differemt strokes for different folks. Might just as well forget abut trying to preach

Traveler1234
08-03-06, 17:18
Oosik1,

Man, are you paranoid? I sent you one PM and made one post regarding this and you call this repeated attacks!
Since this is the photo section, here is another pic of that cute spinner from Shark Club on Soi Cowboy.

nocbj4me

I had posted re this guy 24 hours ago, then decided to delete it, thinking why waste the time or space. Plus he's long been on my ignore list so don't even see his postings.

However, after his last flame, went back through all of his posts

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=1478986

I've come to the conclusion that he's our unofficial Thai picture thread moderator. Member since last winter, total 25 posts, about 30% of them telling people to yak less and post pictures. And not one photo contribution from him...but he's always there watching/reading the thread.

Makes me wonder if he has ever been to LOS or ever a monger. Maybe more of one those nerder lurkers, searching for photos to jerk off to :D

NoCBJ4me - want to split a membership for ISG, and we'll donate to this guy so he doesn't feel not getting his money's worth as a paid subscriber....LOL

Erik
08-06-06, 00:44
New in town. 19 years old. "My name Mam, I learn Engliss, sister me want me have boyfriend farang for take care me", said she. What she meant was to have me provinding her with a monthly income of at least 20 000 B, while she would carry on working in her bar, just like her sister deoes. The poor dude is Dutch, but "he good heart", says Mam. I can't believe so many guys buy their lies. Maybe some masochist game or something.
Very cute, excellent service. 500 B + 200 B barfine.

Michi
08-06-06, 06:49
Erik,
if you look at the pictures and the you think about not being in Thailand most of the year, I can understand many guys getting weak for the 20k/month.
.... but forget that they can get the same with out the payment.
Looks great in the pictures!!
CU,
Mike

Grudgi
08-06-06, 14:01
Erik,

"500 B + 200 B barfine"

Really?

Phantomtiger2
08-06-06, 21:30
"500 B + 200 B barfine"

Really?

Yes Grudgi, Really!!!!
Some Patts gals will go ST for this price (not all) and more so in the non-peak season like now. And the Barfine is the usual standard price--but some bars may charge 50-100b more than others.

PT

AsiaTraveler2
08-06-06, 21:53
You complain that I have'nt posted any pics yet. Well, if you don't care what kind of pics I post, I can post all kinds of pics, but they won't be of BGs from BKK, or Cambodia, or anywhere else. .. Now, that being said, I wish to say once again that with few exceptions, I have tried to honor the purpose of this photo thread by reminding certain people that this is a PHOTO THREAD, not a COMPUTER THREAD, and not a CHAT ROOM, and at the same time holding my comments to much less than this treatise. If Jackson has as one of his rules that in order to say anything in this thread you must FIRST have posted pics, then it should be so stated in the rules, but I haven't found it there. Are we now finished with this "No Pics, No Right To Speak" nonsense?

Oosik1;

I don't think it needs to be a rule that you contribute first before you criticize. I think that's just common courtesy. Imagine having a big event and everyone but one guy is helping with arrangements, setup, etc. and the one guy just sits on his butt watching the whole thing come to fruition. After the event, the guy who did nothing then says the event sucked. Just how popular do you think his comments would be?

No Pics, No right to speak is not the issue here. I think common courtesy is. Comments on other pics are perfectly natural. Discussions going off on another tangent is also perfectly normal. Should they be posted elsewhere? Maybe. But considering those doing the discussing contribute alot to the forum, I do believe they have earned alot of leeway on this and those of us who look at the pics should simply thank them for their contributions and cut them some slack when the conversation strays.

Just my 2 cents.

AT2

Erik
08-07-06, 00:36
Another 200 + 500 deal in a bar Soi 7. Or rather 300 + 500, because when I saw the big rack girl I wanted to take her home right away without spending any more time on a stupid beer. So I declined any drink. The girl said that it was OK but if I didn't drink, the bar fine would 300 and not 200. I was of course happy with this deal. Very patient BBBJ and great f... Meow, she is 22. Also, she is from Rayong, but this you don't care, do you ?

Long91
08-07-06, 03:06
Another 200 + 500 deal in a bar Soi 7. Or rather 300 + 500, because when I saw the big rack girl I wanted to take her home right away without spending any more time on a stupid beer. So I declined any drink. The girl said that it was OK but if I didn't drink, the bar fine would 300 and not 200. I was of course happy with this deal. Very patient BBBJ and great f... Meow, she is 22. Also, she is from Rayong, but this you don't care, do you ?
My kind of girl. Nice and sweaty.

J Ride
08-07-06, 19:56

My buddy banged this chick too about a year ago. He said she was a fun ride. If anything, that ***** knows how to dance on a pole. We walked by her bar all the time and I don't think I remember ever seeing her feet on the ground.

Erik
08-07-06, 22:51
This hot cuty is doing business between Sukhumvit and Pattaya beach. If you meet her, it is 500 B for a very nice session.

ManonsanBoy
08-08-06, 10:59
This hot cuty is doing business between Sukhumvit and Pattaya beach. If you meet her, it is 500 B for a very nice session.

Almost certainly mixed blood but what

Frank Furious
08-09-06, 14:39
Jesus what a sweetie. If her service is as good as her looks I'm getting on the plane now to come and get her.

She has an interesting dog tag, but she needs a pussy tag. I think it's a rune symbol that means 'protection'.

ThaiLearner
08-09-06, 19:43
This hot cuty is doing business between Sukhumvit and Pattaya beach. If you meet her, it is 500 B for a very nice session.Is she a free lancer.

Jetmech322
08-09-06, 20:00
So Rune symbol huh? I was thinking it was the Eiffel Tower on her tag.About her Ethnic background,at first i was thinking Black and thai mix,but her hair is not kinky enough at thr roots,so now i'm guessing maybe middle eastern and thai mix?

What do you guys think?

Erik
08-09-06, 23:24
No, just the symbol of my dick.

Yes, she is a freelancer.

Mixed blood, she just said papa mama from Bangkok.

The down side, she has a baby. She is 23. But still a nice body.

Quickfix
08-10-06, 05:21
No, just the symbol of my dick.

Yes, she is a freelancer.

Mixed blood, she just said papa mama from Bangkok.

The down side, she has a baby. She is 23. But still a nice body.Hi Erik,

I'm heading to BBK in the next few weeks and would love to see this babe. Any chance you can PM me the details please.

Kind regards,

Quickfix

Erik
08-12-06, 17:13
Quickfix,
With your respect, you wrote that you would report on your july trip to Phuket. We are still waiting for your prose.

Some guys expect a lot from others without giving much. No good, no good...

Erik
08-12-06, 18:07
Hotty Bpen, gogo bar girl.

Dutch Boy
08-12-06, 20:13
ok this is not quite pics... but i found some wicked video's on youtube.com, you gotto register to see... but its well worth it, this is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbLAdfw_9Fc&mode=related&search=

Moebius
08-12-06, 20:22
Hallo guys

I'am just back from Bangkok today, after a fine time in LOS. But I'am just on the run to miami for two weeks. After I' am back more of these cuties and others and some infos:-))

Moebius

Blunderer
08-12-06, 20:54
you gotto register to see...

Rather than register for this (and other sites with compulsary registration) try http://www.bugmenot.com/ which will give you a set of logins - there is even a firefox extension http://extensions.roachfiend.com/bugmenot.xpi) which automates the process and works brilliantly if you are a firefox user (which you should be ;))

Duniawala
08-13-06, 03:30
ok this is not quite pics... but i found some wicked video's on youtube.com, you gotto register to see... but its well worth it, this is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbLAdfw_9Fc&mode=related&search=
Sorry, Dutch Boy, but they are one of the worst videos i have ever seen.

Erik
08-13-06, 16:42
Duniawala, so I guess you are going to show us your videos, or at least how to view good videos. Although I have see a few before, personnally it find difficult to see videos about nightlife in Thailand, so I enjoy looking these ones.
But let's see yours now.

Duniawala
08-13-06, 20:25
Duniawala, so I guess you are going to show us your videos, or at least how to view good videos. Although I have see a few before, personnally it find difficult to see videos about nightlife in Thailand, so I enjoy looking these ones.
But let's see yours now.
Coming up shortly. The ones I have now are touristy. And the naughty ones are sex videos of my romping, so can't show them as they are too personal. Will make the nightlife ones on my next trip in October.

Have patience, my good man. All good things come in time.

Khunk
08-13-06, 23:13
I will be in the LOS from September 4th through the 7th and want to stay as close as possible to Soi Cowboy. Does anyone know any decent hotels near there that also doesn't hassle you when bringing a girl back to your room.

Thanks guys.

Traveler1234
08-14-06, 02:40
Coming up shortly. The ones I have now are touristy. And the naughty ones are sex videos of my romping, so can't show them as they are too personal. Will make the nightlife ones on my next trip in October.

Guys, Duni is quite serious with this...he's already looking for a studio to film (eg Mr. G's dungeon - see earlier post he made) as well as cast for actors (I think he'll supply the actresses).

Right, Duni :)

Traveler1234
08-14-06, 02:41

Guys, Duni is quite serious with this...he's already looking for a studio to film (eg Mr. G's dungeon - see earlier post he made) as well as cast for actors (I think he'll supply the actresses). Volunteers?

Right, Duni :)

1Ball
08-14-06, 04:40
Hey T1234, Vielen Dank asked a question about where to stay.
You are good at this, help him out. ;)

NoCBJ4Me
08-14-06, 05:20
....Soi Cowboy. Does anyone know any decent hotels near there that also doesn't hassle you when bringing a girl back to your room.....

Vielen Dank,

First of all, this is the PHOTO GALLERY and not the thread to ask hotel questions in!

Go here

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1029

and RTFT! All the info you seek is in there.

nocbj4me

Phantomtiger2
08-14-06, 21:47
I will be in the LOS from September 4th through the 7th and want to stay as close as possible to Soi Cowboy. Does anyone know any decent hotels near there that also doesn't hassle you when bringing a girl back to your room.

Thanks guys.

I believe you have posted your question on the wrong thread. Post again on the BKK hotel thread or read through a few pages there and should find your answer.
Note: Cowboy is near Sukhum. Rd and generally most hotels (but not all) on Sukhum. are Guest friendly.

PT

LittleBigMan
08-15-06, 00:51
V. Dank,

You should RTFF, but there is a small hotel called the Penny Black right at the entrance to Soi Cowboy. I stayed there 2 years ago and found it to be pretty good for the price 1,000 baht. Small resturant on the 2nd level. Cable,
full size refrigerator and large tub. Sorry but no phone number!

Good luck,

Khunk
08-15-06, 03:01
I did read the posts but didn't see any that specifically mentioned being close to Soi Cowboy. I appreciate the informaiton. xie xie ni!

V. Dank,

You should RTFF, but there is a small hotel called the Penny Black right at the entrance to Soi Cowboy. I stayed there 2 years ago and found it to be pretty good for the price 1,000 baht. Small resturant on the 2nd level. Cable,
full size refrigerator and large tub. Sorry but no phone number!

Good luck,

Just Me
08-15-06, 06:51
There is one on Soi 22 and Suk, called Regency Park Hotel. It's a small hotel, nice GM, good rooms, take careof the guests well, and are very used to girls coming into the hotel.
That is where I typicall stay. It's a short walk to Cowboy, right in the Washington Sq area, and right across Suk and Soi 33 fun spots.

Just me

Retired Army
08-15-06, 06:55
Gentlemen,

Can we please move the hotel discusion to the proper thread?

Richard Kopf
08-17-06, 04:34
Just a few pics from my current trip.

They include a favourite who snuck away from bf to meet me for lunch and ended up with dessert, also, one who came up from Pattaya and stayed over a week and a home delivery massage girl about 4 feet 10.

Richard Kopf
08-17-06, 04:39
I always loved to perve at the uniformed uni students in town, so I asked her to wear hers - she kept it in a bag and changed when she arrived to my place. No face or buttons...so no complaints please.

RoadGlide
08-17-06, 07:27
Richard,

No. 1 and 2 are sweet, What clubs in Pattaya would you recomend for a first timer to Thailand that considers Rio to be the gold standard?

RG.

Maa Paa
08-17-06, 22:26
..so no complaints please.Complain about what? Very good pics and the girl looks great (even without her face). Congratulations

Question: Did you take the "xxx3"-pic in Phimai or where have you been? i think, I know that place.

Thanks,

Maapaa

Richard Kopf
08-18-06, 02:03
Thanks for the compliments but my earlier pics were posted with a heading indicating that I didn't like all the chatter in this thread. If you need info from someone send a PM and save the PHOTO GALLERY for the photos so ALL may enjoy - please.

P.S. If there's no face, please don't ask for contact details.

Reading this a few hours after posting, it sounds a bit harsh,so sorry if I offended, but still...photos only here.

Kingq
08-19-06, 06:56
Just a few pics from my current trip.

They include a favourite who snuck away from bf to meet me for lunch and ended up with dessert, also, one who came up from Pattaya and stayed over a week and a home delivery massage girl about 4 feet 10.xxx1 and xxx3 have fantastic bodies. Thanks for the pics.

Patarse
08-21-06, 03:21
A few ladies from the last 3 years.

Patarse
08-21-06, 04:05
The changing faces of a bargirl.

Praise The Loard
08-21-06, 05:56
The changing faces of a bargirl.Wow #4 and #19 are cute.

London Lad
08-21-06, 22:32
.My first photo post, about time that I put something back on this board!

A lovely young lady named Nee - met her in Tony's and she was as horny as could be. The rest of the week was spent rushing up to the room for quick fucks before heading back down to the cheeky knowing grins of the people at the pool and some more sun.

A great girl - small tits but so cute and full of life, it didn't matter!

Patarse
08-21-06, 23:55
More clothed women from past visits.

Goblin207
08-22-06, 14:02
Hi guys,

Nice to meet You.

Who know this girl?

I think meet her last year in BKK?

Somebody knows her e-mail, phone numbr or address?Hello,

I know this girl. Her name is Jes and she is from Pattaya.

Cork Sucker
08-23-06, 18:22
More clothed women from past visits.
Oh my God dude, this is heart breaking ,you lucky bastard you :)

Richard Kopf
08-24-06, 01:23
Hi Richard,

Did you post this "licious-girl" before.

Where did you find her ?
She looks cute and delicious.........more ?

Paulo,

I have posted her before. She is my all time fave. A uni student at the time,36kg of yumminess. Sadly, she has a bf now and won't respond to my calls or mails anymore. I remember her very fondly as the best week of sex in my life - no taboos - no holds barred.

Martians
08-24-06, 17:19
Gents,

Meet my favourite slapper from the Dogs Bollox. Hope ye like the photo and the tatts. She can do great contortions with her arse muscles. I fuck her hard and long when I am around but at other times she can shag who and what she likes.

A tip. It is a good idea to bring the slappers out on a boat ride. It breaks the monotony of playing Connect 4 with tight fisted Indians. It is great playing with them in front of the Russian birds who do the offshore island trips. I like to let them lick me off on those trips. It builds up a thirst for later on. But it is always a good bet to feed them a few leg openers in advance to oil up the panties and get the juices flowing.

Photo had to be cut and trimmed becasue of size requirements. She has a cute pussy. The face doesn't really matter but she does do a good bbbj.

NoCBJ4Me
08-24-06, 23:10
That last pic looks more like it was copied and pasted from a porn website than cut and trimmed to fit due to size requirements.

[QUOTE=Martians.....It breaks the monotony of playing Connect 4 with tight fisted Indians....[/QUOTE]

You really hate Indian people don't you.

I'm casting my vote now for banning this loser.

Naughty
08-24-06, 23:37
This is Ooy who works in the Soi Cowboy area. Sorry, but I had to airbrush the face. She was a very fun girl, both in and out of the sack! Also , this is the first pic I've ever posted!

1Ball
08-24-06, 23:40
Naughty, we are all happy you are posting pics, but you didn't post any.
try again.

Member #2041
08-24-06, 23:48
or maybe not

Naughty
08-25-06, 00:15
Whew! How's that!!!

Member #2041
08-25-06, 00:43
Whew! How's that!!!

The photo you posted has a big pink gash down the middle of it.

......Which is why we like it

Tigershift
08-25-06, 17:36
This was a copuple years ago, but I thought I would finally post some pics. She wouldn't allow nudes but she didn't mind posing with my dick. I wish I had a video of the first round soapie - it was awesome.

Khunk
08-26-06, 23:50
Here are some pictures of the girls I met at Tiger Entertainment and also a picture of my room at the Holiday Inn Phuket. It is right on the beach and a two minute walk to Bangla Soi. About $70.00 USD a night with a great swim up bar.

M P Lurker
08-27-06, 00:00
This was a copuple years ago, but I thought I would finally post some pics. She wouldn't allow nudes but she didn't mind posing with my dick. I wish I had a video of the first round soapie - it was awesome.Not sure that looking at your dick is an excitement to most of us.

If it was in a beautiful pussy, it would be of greatly more interest.

Just the girl Pics would have been better.

Here are some examples of a Thai girl taken in June 2005, without dick dominating.

M P Lurker
08-27-06, 18:16
Hi Mick Licker,

Do you have some pics of her boobs too.

And if possible her face.First shot did show boobs and some face, if a little dark. I need to cover some of face to protect identity.

The shots were actually taken in an FKK Club in Germany but subject was a Thai girl who was memorable for BBBJ and FS but she wanted to be never forgotten. There will not be any contact details, so no PMs please.

M P Lurker
08-27-06, 19:41
This girl N is not in general circulation so don't bother to ask for contact details. Have known her for 1 year and has curtailed my mongering activities quite a lot. In fact I seriously have to consider giving up all mongering soon for fear that this trusting girl might find out.

A simple girl who is easy going, has a good heart and doesn't put any pressure on me.

I only had a chance with her because she doesn't speak English yet (but is learning), has a daughter and is a little too old to attract Thai men in general, but way younger than me.

The shots may be too "tame" to suit some tastes.

Romeo Blue
08-27-06, 22:49
Greetings everyone,

I have no conclusive proof that the subject of the photos that were included in this report was under the age of 18, and I realize that many Asian women can appear by Western standards to be younger then they actually are, but in my opinion this case was just too close to ignore, and thus I have deleted the photos.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's stick to the subject and let's post photos of obviously grown women and not little girl look-alike conquests.

Thank You,

Jackson

Hanqe
08-27-06, 22:52
She wanted to "go with me".....

Chivas 1
08-27-06, 22:59
Thank you for the pics Hanqe and you should be commended for a real score!. Now provide us a few more of her. :) Where actually did you meet her and what arrangements did you have with her?

Member #2041
08-28-06, 00:52
Given the Bangkok Post article described in the General Reports and Bangkok reports thread, the timing of this particular set of photos could not possibly be worse. And you'll forgive me if your telling me that you believed her ID doesn't inspire the greatest confidence. I must say that it completely astonishes me that someone would post these photos, as well as a tacit admission that you really don't know if she was of age, right now, given what is currently happenning.

I saw her Thai ID and if i calculated right she was 18 two month ago.

I belived her and took her home.

MarkFalcon33
08-28-06, 04:35
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

NoCBJ4Me
08-28-06, 05:22
Here are some pictures of the girls I met at Tiger Entertainment......

Vielen Dark,

Thai Girls 5 is very cute. Any more shots of her?

M P Lurker
08-28-06, 05:50
Vielen Dark,

Thai Girls 5 is very cute. Any more shots of her?Strange I thought No.4 was the really cute one. Lucky we don't all like the same thing.

M P Lurker
08-28-06, 05:51
Thank you for the pics Hanqe and you should be commended for a real score!. Now provide us a few more of her. :) Where actually did you meet her and what arrangements did you have with her?Yes a really pretty one! and a very nice shot as well.

Khunk
08-28-06, 07:19
Vielen Dark,

Thai Girls 5 is very cute. Any more shots of her?No, I don't. She was a wonderful girl and a great attitude. She must have been newer but was very energetic in a positive way. Her name was Sabu. She works at the Tiger Entertainment Complex in Phuket. She was open to all types of sex except anal and never asked for nor mentioned money. I gave her 1500 Baht for LT and a 500 Baht tip. Would love to see her again on my next trip to Phuket coming up here in September. Go look her up.

Yi Ren
08-28-06, 18:26
Today is my birthday, so a little celebration last night. The lady is from Soi Cowboy, one of the single-space bars. She says she's 25, with one kid. Really thought hard about the 18 yo, but she was just a bit too young-looking for my comfort.

Duniawala
08-29-06, 01:47
Happy Birthday, Yi Ren. Your present is on the way. BTW I came across a pic of you sitting next to Mrs. Giotto. tell me that's not true. :D

William Tellhk
08-29-06, 07:10
Dear fellow mongers. Beware of this cutie from Soi Cowboy. She is a nice gal and surely looks fuckable but she is USELESS in bed. My mate had her and she was more dead than a fish. Dont waste your time on her if u wanna fuck her. (see more info in my BKK report)

Moebius
08-29-06, 21:18
Hello,

I am just back from miami, just before the "maybe" hurricane "ernesto" arrives! Here some pictures from the girls I met in thailand weeks before.

She was a realy "madonna", when I saw her in a gogo-bar in phatty. I take her to my room in "penthouse" (I will write about this place in an other part of this forum later) a realy beauty, but not talented for this job - sic!

I make the best of it. Anyway beautiful hands.

Moebius
08-29-06, 21:26
Forgot one.

Moebius
08-29-06, 21:48
We stay together for nearly one week.

Good "girlfriendsex", she realy love to kiss! - miss her!

Moebius
08-29-06, 21:57
Some more

PS. tigershift + mick licker - greates pics!

M P Lurker
08-30-06, 03:09
Some more.

PS. tigershift + mick licker - greates pics!Moebius,

Like the 2nd shot with girl croaching like a bird.

Here is something vaguely similar

Moebius
08-30-06, 20:33
I met her in a beerbar in BKK. Not realy the kind of girl, I'am looking for. But in a drunken night I take her to my room and. She was UNCREDIBLE!

She likes everykind of sex, do everthing and force me all the time - a realy natural horny girl.

Whats happen? - I get hooked and at the a end we stay one week and had f. Ing good time!

Maybe you know when you lost control and only enjoy it. So I made pics only in the first night.

Moebius

Moebius
08-30-06, 20:40
Some more pics.

Moebius
08-30-06, 20:47
And her pussy was also wet?

Moebius
08-30-06, 21:01
Some more pics of this horny girl.

Moebius
08-30-06, 21:06
The last ones.

Good night

Moebius

Solite
08-31-06, 20:31
Picked one up and she asked if her friends could come along.

Moebius
09-04-06, 20:56
OK, thats a photo gallery, so some pics.

Pics from the BBK girl from last year. A beauty, I post before. Try to met her this summer, but looks like she get married a "downunderguy" and went to Australia. All best for her and the guy!

Moebius
09-04-06, 21:02
Some more of this beauty.

Moebius
09-04-06, 21:10
Lucky guy who takes her!

Moebius
09-04-06, 21:19
Some more of her.

Moebius
09-04-06, 21:22
She likes a cumshot.

Moebius

Solite
09-05-06, 20:04
Some pictures from last trip in June.

Admin
09-06-06, 06:08
Greetings Everyone,

I have moved the last several pages of discussion that was improperly posted here in the Photo Gallery to another thread in this forum titled "Photo Gallery Chit Chat".

If you want to post photos, please do so in the Photo Gallery thread.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Love Sex 22
09-07-06, 04:14
What a nice pair . 100% real . 19 years old .

1Ball
09-07-06, 04:39
LS22, what is going on in this pic? is there another girl? To whom does the foot belong, you notti boy?
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52345

M P Lurker
09-07-06, 06:20

If you want to post photos, please do so in the Photo Gallery thread.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

Thanks,

JacksonOn reflection, Admin does done a good thing here. It will be impossible for the thread to get out of control, and we won't have to worry about complaints on posts with no Pics.

I do want to continue to praise really great Pics.

Solite, your Pics are very nice indeed. I appreciate good shots of pretty girls.

I hope guys don't mind if my Pics are a little old. End of 2004.

Some of you might even recognise the Hotel room. Not very far from NEP.

Although most shots are not of a Thai girl (West Indian Island girl), she was having a really good time in Thailand including with Thai girls.

She has a really nice arse but tits quite, so no need to ask for the tit shots. You get plenty of arse and pussy instead.

Love Sex 22
09-07-06, 07:35
LS22, what is going on in this pic? is there another girl? To whom does the foot belong, you notti boy?
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52345

My god you are good . The other girl is my GF . I cant show her . But some other shots of the second girl will follow up soon .

Ruben X
09-08-06, 12:53
This is Bo, found standing outside NEP at closing last Monday. I had previously decided not to pick anyone up, but she got me with "I be cheap". Nice enough girl, albeit somewhat mercenary.

I've met even cuter ladies, but they are camera shy. Bo said she was too, until payment arrived.

(My first photo post, hope the resizing works.)

RX

Silly Fool
09-08-06, 13:50
This girl N is not in general circulation so don't bother to ask for contact details. Have known her for 1 year and has curtailed my mongering activities quite a lot. In fact I seriously have to consider giving up all mongering soon for fear that this trusting girl might find out.

A simple girl who is easy going, has a good heart and doesn't put any pressure on me.

I only had a chance with her because she doesn't speak English yet (but is learning), has a daughter and is a little too old to attract Thai men in general, but way younger than me.

The shots may be too "tame" to suit some tastes.Thats a keeper !

Buko Max
09-08-06, 16:41
(My first photo post, hope the resizing works.)RX
Great first photo post! Thanks for sharing!

Excelsior

Yi Ren
09-08-06, 16:50
RX
Damn bro,

You're a natural! Either that, or she is. :)

Thanks for the post. Reminds to go and check the NEP post-closing every now an' then.

Cheers,
-Y

Moebius
09-08-06, 17:58
Here some more pea pics, a girl from Pattaya, I was ask for by PM, I post this beauty before.

Ps. Mick Licker, realy nice pics you post. Some more please!

Moebius

Moebius
09-08-06, 18:03
I look for her also this year, but can't find her.

Maybe thats the way it goes.

Moebius
09-08-06, 18:08
Here some more pics of her in a hotel some people know by the "cool blue rooms".

Moebius
09-08-06, 18:34
This is Bo, found standing outside NEP at closing last Monday. I had previously decided not to pick anyone up, but she got me with "I be cheap". Nice enough girl, albeit somewhat mercenary.

I've met even cuter ladies, but they are camera shy. Bo said she was too, until payment arrived.

RXGood pics!

The girls are not realy shy by making pics. Make a game out of it. Give them your camera so that that they make picutures from you and also the action. After a while everthing is possible. Watch the pics with her and the ones they don't like, I cancel - thats fair anyway

Go for it,

Moebius

Eaglestar
09-09-06, 02:46
What a nice pair . 100% real . 19 years old .

That is as fine a rack as I have seen on a TG. Congrats

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52344

Member #2128
09-09-06, 07:09
Here some more pea pics, a girl from Pattaya, I was ask for by PM, I post this beauty before.

Ps. Mick Licker, realy nice pics you post. Some more please!

Moebius

You got your money's worth with both the Peas! Damn, that was a beautiful ass...and such a tight-looking little Thai pussy. Sweet.

Forgive me for being a bit naive, but what's the story with the cock ring? From the pix it looks like your dick is about to explode, or at least blow a few major blood vessels. Are they safe from a vascular perspective? I'd hate to try one and end up having dick reconstruction surgery?

What do you know and what's your experience with it? Does it enhance, hold the hard-on longer, make it harder, what? From here it just looks a little....painful? Obviously, you use it for a good reason, but what?

Thanks for your insight.

M P Lurker
09-09-06, 07:41
Forgive me for being a bit naive, but what's the story with the cock ring? From the pix it looks like your dick is about to explode, or at least blow a few major blood vessels. Are they safe from a vascular perspective? I'd hate to try one and end up having dick reconstruction surgery?
#2128This question caused controversy previously due to posts without photos, so see thread called "photo gallery chit chat" for expanation of Cock Rings.

Moebius, does your knick name imply you can tie a knot in it like the shape of "Moebius strip"?

I have included a photo to stay out the danger zone. I am running low on nudie Pics not posted (that are worth looking at) but fortunately back to Meaung Thai in a week and a half. will try to rectify.

M P Lurker
09-09-06, 08:14
A few spare pics of a gik (or Gig) from a year back

M P Lurker
09-09-06, 08:17
Sorry forgot the Pics last time.

Saved the pussy shot for last.

M P Lurker
09-09-06, 08:49
That is as fine a rack as I have seen on a TG. Congrats
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52344Lovesex22,

Did she have a pretty face as well or not up to same standard?

Just a little skeptical, but I really would like to test them personally to be completely convinced. Looks a little like a reverse lipo-suction job which I have seen on some girls look and feel fairly realistic.

But then everyone was skeptical about Tyra Banks until we were proved wrong.

Moebius,

Pea was both very pretty and lovely gash!

Now for my "keeper" who you've seen before:

Moebius
09-09-06, 12:54
You got your money's worth with both the Peas! Damn, that was a beautiful ass...and such a tight-looking little Thai pussy. Sweet.

What do you know and what's your experience with it? Does it enhance, hold the hard-on longer, make it harder, what? From here it just looks a little....painful? Obviously, you use it for a good reason, but what?

Thanks for your insight.

#2128Hello 2128,

Read my older post about cockring in the new forum: Photo Gallery Chit Chat

Moebius

Moebius
09-09-06, 13:49
Here some more pics of sleeping thai girls.

I realy like to watch them, when they are dreamin´.

I hope some of you like also.

Moebius

Moebius
09-09-06, 22:34
Good night pic for all.

Moebius

Uwe 45
09-10-06, 09:07
Thx. Moebius. They are great pictures.

Uwe

Love Sex 22
09-10-06, 12:26
Lovesex22,

Did she have a pretty face as well or not up to same standard?

Just a little skeptical, but I really would like to test them personally to be completely convinced. Looks a little like a reverse lipo-suction job which I have seen on some girls look and feel fairly realistic.

But then everyone was skeptical about Tyra Banks until we were proved wrong.

Moebius,

Pea was both very pretty and lovely gash!

Now for my "keeper" who you've seen before:

I am not a doctor but they really felt 100% real . As far as her face she is so so . I cant show it because she has a boy friend somewhere .
some more photos for your examination .

Yendor
09-10-06, 15:37
Sweet GoGo girl from Pattaya, last minute company at about 0200. BF reduced to THB 200. THB 1000 all night, photos from just the first encounter, too lazy to take any more pics on rounds 2 & 3. Enjoy.

Yendor
09-10-06, 15:41
...the remainder. She didn't bat an eyelid over the COF request - my first shot......as it were.

Sawadii
09-10-06, 16:58
Beautiful Pics and Beautiful Girl too .

Have you got her tel number?

Or where does she works in Pattaya?

Thanks for your reply.

M P Lurker
09-10-06, 18:02
I am not a doctor but they really felt 100% real . As far as her face she is so so . I cant show it because she has a boy friend somewhere .
some more photos for your examination .Yes I know its possible for young girls to tits this swollen.

The tits and pussy together shot was mind blowing.

Micky

M P Lurker
09-10-06, 18:05
...the remainder. She didn't bat an eyelid over the COF request - my first shot......as it were.Yendor,

Some fantastic shots, but you don't need to post ALL of the repeats.

Keep up the good work but just edit a little.

M P Lurker
09-10-06, 18:21
Hi Mick Licker

Did you post the girl in "picture 016 small" before
and/or do you have more pics of her ?Yes I did post this girl before :

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=1702

But not really any good ones left now.

Moebius
09-10-06, 21:16
Here the last pics fom Pattaya Pea.

Moebius
09-10-06, 21:24
Pea a nice and horny girl, but anything ENDS.

Some good pics post here from yendor & love sex 22 :-)

Moebius

Yendor
09-11-06, 01:29
From Nana gogo bar. Earlier in the night she was quite drunk, maybe on yaba as well - I didn't bother with her then. Later, she was still in the bar and a bit quieter, so I took her away for THB 500 ST. Hopeless really, but I least I got to fire off some shots.....tight body despite the stretch marks. I made sure her buddies looked after her as she fell alseep after the deed...Y

Vittu
09-11-06, 02:07
Yendor -- Barebacking a drunk addict from Nana. Way to go, man.

Yendor
09-11-06, 05:00
...well covered by Mr Durex - the only way for me. Y

Bunsupkneelin
09-11-06, 06:01
Kinda floppy body, but great service. Cheap too: 300baht plus 100baht for photos. From Nimmanhemin working man's brothel.

Member #3409
09-11-06, 10:02
Yendor -- Barebacking a drunk addict from Nana. Way to go, man.

I think you should take a much closer look. Either he is wearing a condom or the plastic surgeon who did his operation made a big fuck up and left a permament layer of latex on it.

Anyway even if he was barebacking that is his business. Anyone who has read the posts here will see those who do it don't care less, and who are we to dictate to them what is right or wrong. So just get on with it and enjoy the pics these guys are providing.

Vittu
09-11-06, 13:48
Yendor,

My sincerest apologies. Your eye sight is the second thing to go.

JuiceSpike
09-12-06, 06:58
bkk is a good thing...

CocoLove
09-12-06, 11:51
Here some more pics of sleeping thai girls.

I realy like to watch them, when they are dreamin´.

I hope some of you like also.

MoebiusSo peaceful till later, I can never get a proper sleep when lady stay with me.

Moebius
09-12-06, 20:27
So peaceful till later, I can never get a proper sleep when lady stay with me.i can never get a proper sleep when lady DON`T stay with me ;-)

Moebius

Moebius
09-12-06, 20:39
Some more pics of this realy funny girl, post here before.

Moebius
09-12-06, 20:44
Nice body and ass anyway. She knows and act like this. And she realy enjoy to make fotos.

Moebius

Moebius
09-12-06, 21:16
Nice ass, what a morning view!

Moebius
09-12-06, 21:32
Some more pics of this fucking horny girl a met in bangkok this year.

Thats it for tonight, watching my favorit club werder bremen in the CL now.

Good night

Moebius

Moebius
09-12-06, 21:38
Kinda floppy body, but great service. Cheap too: 300baht plus 100baht for photos. From Nimmanhemin working man's brothel.Nice pics, but she doesn't look Thai. Chinese?

Moebius
09-12-06, 21:48
From Nana gogo bar. Earlier in the night she was quite drunk, maybe on yaba as well - I didn't bother with her then. Later, she was still in the bar and a bit quieter, so I took her away for THB 500 ST. Hopeless really, but I least I got to fire off some shots.....tight body despite the stretch marks. I made sure her buddies looked after her as she fell alseep after the deed...YI enjoy your pics, but why you cover them with this black marks? I think it's much better to work with a good picture program to cut them to a good size.

Moebius

Cumtoau
09-13-06, 01:55
Yo Moeibus bro,

Are you Aids-proof?

Seems like you've been enjoying natural sex in many occasions.

Any secret in keeping you away from aids?? haha.

You must have a solid risk management in place.

Please share your secret. I would love to do the same.

Cheers

JuiceSpike
09-13-06, 04:47
All you can eat... Eat well.

Rebad
09-13-06, 06:23
Nice body and ass anyway. She knows and act like this. And she realy enjoy to make fotos.

Moebius

Is that a herpes sore ?