PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Moebius
09-13-06, 16:37
Yo Moeibus bro,

Are you Aids-proof?

Seems like you've been enjoying natural sex in many occasions.

Any secret in keeping you away from aids?? haha.

You must have a solid risk management in place.

Please share your secret. I would love to do the same.

CheersI wrote everthing about condomless with this girl in my post nr. : 1295 on photo gallery board.

Moebius

Moebius
09-13-06, 21:25
Is that a herpes sore ?(!?) - no, thats what i call i nice ass :-)

Moebius
09-13-06, 22:02
She was something special, but looks like she get married now with a farang.

Moebius
09-13-06, 22:13
;-) - :-) gone !-(

PS. We use condoms

Moebius
09-13-06, 22:34
[Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Moebius
09-13-06, 22:42
Good night with popart - sic.

Ruben X
09-14-06, 01:23
i just returned from bkk today (bummer!), returning via sfo. at immigration they made some noise about being interested in some food products i was coming back with, and marked my customs card. but customs only wanted to see my laptop and have me open up my photo collection. i saw another gent there as well, with his laptop open.

fortunately it was well scrubbed - my few naughties were zipped and hidden in a deep subdirectory. i assume they were looking for **** pics. mine were obviously legal, but why even raise a red flag to get them to look closer?

be wise and keep your main photo collection clean if returning through sfo.

- rx

Buddah
09-14-06, 03:51
Last week, Patty

Damn tight.

JuiceSpike
09-14-06, 09:02
loves to fuck until it hurts... sounds good.

Need Some
09-14-06, 15:12
Buddah,

Great looking girl; she is very sexy! I would love to see more of this beautiful girl, any more pictures?

AprilRain
09-14-06, 19:19
A few ladies from the last 3 years.Nice bush! she sort of reminds me of that youbg thai actress pumwaree yodkamol. I wonder. Any pics of thai girls that look like pumwaree with nice bush too?

Rebad
09-14-06, 22:57
i just returned from bkk today (bummer!), returning via sfo. at immigration they made some noise about being interested in some food products i was coming back with, and marked my customs card. but customs only wanted to see my laptop and have me open up my photo collection. i saw another gent there as well, with his laptop open.

fortunately it was well scrubbed - my few naughties were zipped and hidden in a deep subdirectory. i assume they were looking for **** pics. mine were obviously legal, but why even raise a red flag to get them to look closer?

be wise and keep your main photo collection clean if returning through sfo.

- rx

i have been searched once at sfo.

i have official gov id and my laptop is gov issued. did not stop young sparky from checking though.

i have made 2 trips since and have not been checked.

single men 20 - 40 years old coming back from thailand are going to fall under suspicion.

sfo ice has been bitched about in other travel forums as well.

zipping or hiding your files may fool the casual ice agent who does a general xp search for pics or video.

ice has 2nd level forensic technicians that can find and recover any file that has not been wiped by a dod level program.

if you have anything to hide than you deserve to be caught and prosecuted.

some people give mongers a bad name.

Moebius
09-14-06, 23:32
I have been searched once at SFO.

I have official GOV id and my laptop is GOV issued. Did not stop young sparky from checking though.

I have made 2 trips since and have not been checked.

Single men 20 - 40 years old coming back from Thailand are going to fall under suspicion.

SFO ICE has been bitched about in other travel forums as well.

zipping or hiding your files may fool the casual ICE agent who does a general XP search for pics or video.

ICE has 2nd level forensic technicians that can find and recover any file that has not been wiped by a DOD level program.

If you have anything to hide than you deserve to be caught and prosecuted.

Some people give mongers a bad name.I will post a about this problem on photo gallery chit chat now, corse this is the "photo gallery"

Moebius

Moebius
09-15-06, 00:02
Good night johnboy.

JuiceSpike
09-15-06, 15:47
... Waiting for Silky drinking responsibly. Addicted.

Moebius
09-15-06, 20:45
... Waiting for Silky drinking responsibly. Addicted.Brilliant! Where you find this one, very erotic. Maybe we are one the same level, but I am a little bit shy to post pics like that.

Moebius

PS: Watch the arrow, my cup is under the bed; and the spoon. Never use it condomless!

LexLuther
09-16-06, 01:55
Juice Spike,

I realize it was not a photo of a girl. But that was a damned fine photo.

Lex

Dolphin12
09-16-06, 08:24
Rule number 1: Switch off her phone before the deed.

Rule number 2: Let her switch it on after the deed.

Dolphin12
09-16-06, 08:46
Aha, where are you now? London? OK, me stay my home in Kolat now. Make cooking for family. Me love only you and wait you! When can you send zip-song pan bath to Kasikorn bank again? No no, Pattaya long way. Me no have other man.

Moebius
09-16-06, 19:52
looks like my last pics can´t be open. so thats a test

Moebius
09-16-06, 20:08
Aha, where are you now? London? OK, me stay my home in Kolat now. Make cooking for family. Me love only you and wait you! When can you send zip-song pan bath to Kasikorn bank again? No no, Pattaya long way. Me no have other man. Your right, thats very funny, if you are not the one they talk about.

Also strange when a thaigirl in an internetcafe ask you for translate the message from her "big-spender"

Bittersweet, isn't it? But thats the way it goes

But a nice lady you post

Moebius:-)

Chitrapa
09-18-06, 12:45
Two reasons I love Thailand. I'm sorry for the poor quality of the image, but my Thai gf sent this pic via her cell phone.

Love Sex 22
09-19-06, 09:16
This girl just couldnt stop . what a country .....

Love Sex 22
09-19-06, 09:21
Hot girl she almost broke my equipment .

Love Sex 22
09-19-06, 09:23
And a happy ending.

DJ Cunt Hunter
09-19-06, 12:53
Bro Love Sex 22,

Great Pix.. Almost made me cum.. Interested to know where to pick up this chick... any advice? is it in BKK? Thanks

And a happy ending.

JuiceSpike
09-19-06, 13:52
Her eyelashes were fake. But she was pretty and a pretty good fuck too.

Vittu
09-19-06, 22:21
So what is the military coup doing to mongering?

Moebius
09-20-06, 21:19
Some more late night shots, girls sleeps, and I have the last drink. I enjoy that- long time ago

Moebius

PS: LS 22 - Hey ToyLover, nice pics.

Moebius
09-20-06, 21:26
Light just comin´in - great BJ

Moebius
09-20-06, 22:05
I wish I was in this sitiuation now.

Good night,

Moebius

Peter Eastwest
09-21-06, 09:15
I heard on the news tonight that the new rulers were "planning to hold elections very soon"....

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53280

I see they have started already? (Or have I misunderstood the accent?)
:)

Pete

Light just comin´in - great BJ

Retired Army
09-21-06, 09:49
I heard on the news tonight that the new rulers were "planning to hold elections very soon"....

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53280

I see they have started already? (Or have I misunderstood the accent?)
:)

Pete

Please post in the Thailand Politics forum

Yi Ren
09-21-06, 10:29
So what is the military coup doing to mongering?
Believe or not, the government of Thailand is not obsessed with farangs paying to partake in the female bounty so abundant.

From all accounts, the impact is minimal at best. Come if you want; stay home, if you must.

Me? I'm here for the duration, and haven't seen anything to change my course of action.

Cheers,
-Y

NoCBJ4Me
09-21-06, 15:28
...Come if you want; stay home, if you must....

You need to post a pic (and I know you have pics) of one of your hot girlfriends here - this is the photo gallery! :D

nocbj4me

NoCBJ4Me
09-21-06, 16:26
I guess I forgot to post a pic. Here's one that I photo-shopped myself out of the pic, one day, when I was very bored!:D

I have posted other pics of her in the past. Nice girl - a true spinner!

Yi Ren
09-21-06, 17:37
You need to post a pic (and I know you have pics) of one of your hot girlfriends here - this is the photo gallery! :D
nocbj4me
Touche', my friend. OK, this one is of Noi, an FL that can be found frequenting the Asoke sidewalk bars after 11pm or so. A real "spinner" by NoCBJ4Me's standards!

She's calling my mobile as I write this; she is a good lady that gives a nice GFE, so please treat her with respect.

Cheers,
-Y

JuiceSpike
09-22-06, 02:39
A nice pair, tasted delicious...

Member #2041
09-22-06, 02:47
Please post in the Thailand Politics forum

Retired Army, I believe you need to lighten up to appreciate the joke - which, IMHO, was rather funny. He posted a photo of a TG holding an "eRection", which I think he implied is pronounced like "eLection".

JuiceSpike
09-22-06, 05:08
Not even Peter (Pan) could help this bird...

Piper1
09-22-06, 05:59
Not even Peter (Pan) could help this bird...JS - huh?? Wrong type of bird for the forum. Did someone spike your juice?

Love Sex 22
09-22-06, 20:11
Some more late night shots, girls sleeps, and I have the last drink. I enjoy that- long time ago

Moebius

PS: LS 22 - Hey ToyLover, nice pics.

I am not the one who love toys . The girls love them .And who am i to break there hearts .

M P Lurker
09-22-06, 21:25
Phim was not at Morning Night bar so had to find someone else a quickie before a trip to Poseidon later. Here is "Tear". The mask is a new idea to save photo shop time.

Moebius
09-22-06, 21:30
I am not the one who love toys . The girls love them .And who am i to break there hearts .Hey LS 22,

I never try that "toything", if the girls like that, they never ask for that. Maybe it's a good way to make them horny.

Maybe I try nexttime.

Here some pics of the girl who like my "toy". :-)

Moebius
09-22-06, 21:41
She was a realy horny girl, like's BJ and also to make pics. When I showed her the pics, she like them - crasy girl anyway!

Moebius
09-22-06, 21:51
Some more of this beauty.

M P Lurker
09-22-06, 22:36
Here is Paula and priow, two chicks who liek licking each other out. Its handy to have a spare to take photos, no?

Sorry no blowjob shots (I prefer the pussy and arse!)

M P Lurker
09-22-06, 22:40
Here are the Pics of Paula and Priao.

JuiceSpike
09-23-06, 05:35
This girl loved to suck and get fucked hard. I like when this happens.
The next day Silky called me a psycho while I tried to take a nap. Not fair.

Piper1
09-23-06, 15:35
Here's a few phone-cam pics of Nut. Enjoyed her company at Giotto's all through the night. Short time turned into long time, and as she was leaving, she didn't ask for extra money. I gave her the extra.

She asked that I don't take sex pics or show face pics on the net. Her boss has her well-trained. When I get my hands on him ... grrrr!!

Loved her long wild hair.

Piper1
09-23-06, 23:10
As I post, she is snoring away, oblivious to my evil intentions in the morning.

Thor93
09-24-06, 05:36
She said she was 19 and went to one of the better universities in Bangkok. Daddy had a new family and she needed money to pay the tuition. Based upon her level of spoken and written english, the story is actually plausible, but then who really knows or cares. She was nice and if I hadn't found better the next night, she would have been a repeat during the last trip. The option is still open for the next trip.

Piper1
09-24-06, 06:09
Thor - nice pics. I recognise the decor - Giottos Lodge!

WildnWet
09-24-06, 08:30
Not even Peter (Pan) could help this bird...That totally killed my boner.

Koolshot737
09-24-06, 09:43
Thor, Is she from any of the Nana Plaza bars or from the Angel's disco in Nana hotel.

Regards,

Kool

Thor93
09-24-06, 12:55
Yes, it was Giotto's lodge. And she was most impressed with the jacuzzi. I met my other little friend there though on the next night and never got back to this first one. This one was very good, but I really lost my head over the other one.

Typical
09-24-06, 13:26
She said she was 19 and went to one of the better universities in Bangkok. Daddy had a new family and she needed money to pay the tuition. Based upon her level of spoken and written english, the story is actually plausible, but then who really knows or cares. She was nice and if I hadn't found better the next night, she would have been a repeat during the last trip. The option is still open for the next trip.May I ask her name? I met this girl that looks like this one from Nana as well. 19 years old, spoke great english. Similar story.

Thanks!

JuiceSpike
09-24-06, 16:34
This Uni student had a nice set of braces to go with her smile. Just in case I asked her to open her mouth wider...

Eaglestar
09-24-06, 16:49
This Uni student had a nice set of braces to go with her smile. Just in case I asked her to open her mouth wider...

Juice,

Looks like Black and Decker Pecker Wreckers to me

ES

Moebius
09-24-06, 21:04
I enjoy your pics realy, good work. Made digital or with old fashion slide stuff?

Here an other BKK girl I stay with, maybe you will like.

Moebius

Moebius
09-24-06, 21:48
at my last stay in BKK I visit the Livingstones (giottos lodge) two times and take a look to the rooms. Realy nice ones, clear straight design and the bathrooms are very special in style. Maybe I change to there next year, course I get boaring of dynasty hotel after all this years.

And here two pics of my "spanish thai girl" at the dynasty hotel: =))

Moebius

Thor - nice pics. I recognise the decor - Giottos Lodge!

Thor93
09-25-06, 01:48
I have gotten a couple of requests for the girls name or at least a face shot and even contact information. While I am always anxious to help out fellow mongerers, this girl clearly did not want her face in a picture nor did she ask for help in soliciting additional business. I want to believe she truly is what she says she is - a uni girl doing something she really doesn't like doing to make ends meet. If she was a hard core freelancer, it would be no problem to provide the details. I have done that in the past.

And besides I am back there in a few weeks and plan to see this one again. I fear that a couple of calls from strangers could ruin things for me. If I see her again and find out she wants additional business, I will be happy to pass the information along, but the choice is hers, not mine.

In the spirit of the the photo gallery though I am posting a picture of another Uni girl from about three years ago. I had still been in touch with her up until last year. I know she graduated and now has a regular job.
She used to work freelance in Spasso's. Don't they all look good from the back?

JuiceSpike
09-25-06, 11:59
This cute girl interrupted my Sunday shopping... A quick lunch date then to work... Nice work with her mouth and fucked like a slutty.

Skay33
09-25-06, 12:29
The girl on your pic almost broke your equipment, as you mentioned, and she also 'browned' it (pic 120_2010.jpg) and the sheet of your bed as well - lol.

An idea is to let her go to the toilet before and fill her anus section with water on and on.

Anyway, nice illustration.

M P Lurker
09-25-06, 12:49
She used to work freelance in Spasso's. Don't they all look good from the back?That's a very sexy shot, nearly. Where is the rest of the beautiful bottom?

Did you photshop it off rather than reduce whole image size to 648 x 468?

Can't agree more about heaps of guys asking for contact details, when the girl hasn't given permission to give them out. And you don't know if you will be introducing a really nice suitable man for the girl or a scumbag. Its often very hard to tell from a very short written note. Also how to explain to the girl why you give out her details, and will you get dobbed in for publishing her photos on ISG, etc.? Its really all too risky really. I don't want to publish faces either. Would hate to cause a girl a big problem, no matter who she is.

Attaching a bit of pink gash from last night's exhibitionist "Gik" to keep the thread happy. More of her later.

M P Lurker
09-25-06, 13:02
And here two pics of my "spanish thai girl" at the dynasty hotel: =))
MoebiusI stayed at dynasty last Wed and Thurs, but have moved to more more neutral location now: Soi 11. Could have easily passed you without knowing as I would only know your dick of course from your photos.

I guess you are German perhaps (not at all sure). I was sure you couldn't be the UK guy with very very drunk girl with "fucking" coming out her mouth every second word. The guy should have just dumped her. She was a total embarassement.
Not sure if I am breaking the cross-talk rules here, so I'll attach a photo to make up for the chat. This girl from Soi Cowboy bar was tall enough to be suspected of being a LB, but actually bona fide girl. She took this shot herself as she was quite keen on photos provided no face.

Moebius
09-25-06, 20:06
Mick Licker post:

"Could have easily passed you without knowing as I would only know your dick of course from your photos. I guess you are German perhaps (not at all sure). I was sure you couldn't be the UK guy with very very drunk girl with "fucking" coming out her mouth every second word. "

1. On my post nr. 1845 I mean your pics, I forget to write this.

2. You right, I am german and thats not realy to see upon my dick, but upon my horrible english.

3. I hope I never embarassement a girl like that, but what means: LB?

Here one more pic of spanish girl and me.

Moebius

Moebius
09-25-06, 20:59
That's a very sexy shot, nearly. Where is the rest of the beautiful bottom?

Did you photshop it off rather than reduce whole image size to 648 x 468?

Can't agree more about heaps of guys asking for contact details, when the girl hasn't given permission to give them out. And you don't know if you will be introducing a really nice suitable man for the girl or a scumbag. Its often very hard to tell from a very short written note. Also how to explain to the girl why you give out her details, and will you get dobbed in for publishing her photos on ISG, etc.? Its really all too risky really. I don't want to publish faces either. Would hate to cause a girl a big problem, no matter who she is.

Attaching a bit of pink gash from last night's exhibitionist "Gik" to keep the thread happy. More of her later.To get fast good reduce pics, I use "Mihov Image Resizer 09", a very fast and complete program, you get free on internet.

Your right, I always think of very well, how I post a pics of a girl on this board, covered or not belongs to the special situation. Is she still workin'or not, as I know etc. I covered most of them and also fake name and where I met them. Thats why I also never give name and bar, when I get guestions to my PM. Otherwise I think it's boring to see always penetrations pics (o. K. I also post allot of this) difficult anyway, but everyone have to figure out how to handle this. But notice, some thaigirls know this board and watch it.

I know thats belongs to the "chit chat board", so I post to more pics of a nice one.

Moebius

Love Sex 22
09-25-06, 23:51
The girl on your pic almost broke your equipment, as you mentioned, and she also 'browned' it (pic 120_2010.jpg) and the sheet of your bed as well - lol.

An idea is to let her go to the toilet before and fill her anus section with water on and on.

Anyway, nice illustration.

I meant she broke my Equipment not the toys . And She did clean her anus before and the stain on the bed was there before we started our production . She was very clean girl .

Piper1
09-26-06, 00:05
I tried this little clit-tickler, but I'm sure I put it on wrong. No matter which way I put it on, it didn't seem right. Help me out here someone!

Crypton
09-26-06, 00:43
I tried this little clit-tickler, but I'm sure I put it on wrong. No matter which way I put it on, it didn't seem right. Help me out here someone!

OK, I'll bite. You're wearing it upside down?

Model Chaser
09-26-06, 00:54
Not that I'm an expert, but upside-down and backwards. Looks more like a ball-scrubber to me. :)

Piper1
09-26-06, 01:00
OK, I'll bite. You're wearing it upside down?
Hey Crypton - she did enough biting (seriously), but thanks anyway. ;) It was painful BBBJ, but curiously, I liked it.

I tried the tickler on various ways, including Mobius' famous "around the balls" method. It was a bit like doing a spatial intelligence test on an IQ test. Fun trying, but I failed.

Your consolation prize :D:

Dinghy
09-26-06, 06:26
the nubbies go UP on top and pointed at the clit - you used it as a ball scratcher (ROFLMAO) upside down and backwards

it fits on top of you dick not under and the nubs rubs HER

If you want to use it as a cock ring you need to stretch it enough to over both dick and balls - think of putting a rubber band around dick and balls at the same time (of course, that's how we used to castrate rams - we just never took off the rubber band and the balls shriveled up and dropped off. don't wear the thing for more than maybe 30 minutes or you risk damage due to blood supply cut off it amounts to a makshift tourniquet on your dick/balls)

Piper1
09-26-06, 06:55
the nubbies go UP on top and pointed at the clit - you used it as a ball scratcher (ROFLMAO) upside down and backwards

it fits on top of you dick not under and the nubs rubs HERDinghy - Well it felt good to me (ROTF also!) I've never been good at using sex toys - the girls always tell me they prefer me "natural". Who can blame them? :D

I'm running out of Bengali prizes, but here's looking at you kid.

Skay33
09-26-06, 13:05
That's not a bad idea - will probably also try out that kind of ball scratcher next time! - LOL

By the way: I also had once a toy (black ring made of rubber with a leather band and with a row of rivets) and I never found out how to use it in a proper style.

Dinghy
09-26-06, 20:12
Ah... Piper - always thinking of his own pleasure first...

M P Lurker
09-27-06, 00:18
3. I hope I never embarassement a girl like that, but what means: LB?

MoebiusSorry not official abbrev.

Thought would have been obvious in the original context,

See discussion on "LadyBoy" avoidance in the Bangkok thread.

Piper1
09-27-06, 00:52
Ah... Piper - always thinking of his own pleasure first...Never! With me, the girl always comes first. ;)

Looking through the pics on a friend's PC, my phone-cam pics are almost all-black (on my laptop they are dark but discernible). Will have my trusty canon back next week.

JuiceSpike
09-27-06, 09:50
This chick told me she could suck really good. Have contact info for her...

Jingle1
09-27-06, 10:03
This chick told me she could suck really good. Have contact info for her...I didn't know you wanted to sel your playdoll. Please wash her mouth.

Sorry I'am rather not interrested. My tilak (honey) waits for me at the new Bangkok airport in 3 days.

1Ball
09-27-06, 12:00
Juice, no need for contact details, we all know she is the pesky one at Giotto's. She is looking particularly frisky in your pic. You must have caught her at the start of her shift............ or was she laughing at one of G's jokes?

Skay33
09-27-06, 12:01
Ok - but before she lines up she desperately needs a face renovation :)

JuiceSpike
09-27-06, 12:57
Miss shy wanted to fuck for fun but she said she was shy. No problem.

Moebius
09-27-06, 19:25
I tried this little clit-tickler, but I'm sure I put it on wrong. No matter which way I put it on, it didn't seem right. Help me out here someone! Piper,

Forget this kind of stupid sextoys! For my thought I don't believe the fairytale, that women realy enjoy this kind of rought stimulation. A clit is like a small sensible penis and I am shure you woudn't like if your girl work on you dick with a rubberbrush all time - woudn't you? For your own pleasure follow Dinghy's advise for using a cockring or read my post's about it.

Moebius:-)

Ps. A very good book about woman stimulation: "satisfaction" from Kim Cattrall (o. K, yes, she's the actress from "sex in the city" - but the book is realy good! ) but I'am not "dr. Sommer" (germans know! )

Oh yes the pic!

Moebius
09-27-06, 19:31
Sorry not official abbrev.

Thought would have been obvious in the original context,

See discussion on "LadyBoy" avoidance in the Bangkok thread.LB! Sometime I'am getting old, dammend!

Moebius
09-27-06, 19:43
Hey Crypton - she did enough biting (seriously), but thanks anyway. ;) It was painful BBBJ, but curiously, I liked it.

I tried the tickler on various ways, including Mobius' famous "around the balls" method. It was a bit like doing a spatial intelligence test on an IQ test. Fun trying, but I failed.

Your consolation prize :D:Oh, I just read this post.

Your right, maybe it´s a good idea to open a threat called "funny sextoy accidents" - everybody had one (my one is: plastic-dick get lost... :-( )

Nice sleepin´pic!

Here is my one

Moebius

ThaiVisitor
09-28-06, 04:32
Joey and Phua

Cheers
Tee Vee

Jingle1
09-28-06, 06:54
Joey and Phua

Cheers
Tee VeePlease send them both!

Piper1
09-28-06, 15:11
Time to remove a few phone-cam pics from my laptop. (Just bought a new canon camera, so quality of pics should be better next time. And I've been practicing the self-timer. :D).

Nut was good. Bengali Girl has a great rump, and was an unpredictable little blowjob biter. Ouch!

Moebius
09-28-06, 22:53
She was a cute girl I take from a gogo bar in Pattaya.

Take her to "penthouse hotel" in patty. I like this place, very colourful rooms, a little bit overdosed maybe - "borthelstyle" (I think run by gayguys). A lot of mirrows around for people who like that, like me; rooms, made for have sex in it!

Dolphin12
09-29-06, 07:41
I think this phone loving chick belongs into the photo gallery. Not into another thread. However when she was done, she took good care of me.

JuiceSpike
09-29-06, 17:39
two for one... fun, fun, fun.

It Travel
09-29-06, 20:17

Take her to "penthouse hotel" in patty. I like this place, very colourful rooms, a little bit overdosed maybe - "borthelstyle" (I think run by gayguys). A lot of mirrows around for people who like that, like me; rooms, made for have sex in it!

Sorry to post it here, but can you write a report on Penthouse hotel somewhere?

Thanks

IT

JuiceSpike
09-29-06, 21:27
The spinner... She could spin and spin with talent...

Moebius
09-29-06, 22:05
Sorry to post it here, but can you write a report on Penthouse hotel somewhere?

Thanks

ITO. K. Here some informations and some pics. I allways thought thats penthouse is a shorttimehotel, but it isn't. I stay there for two weeks and realy enjoy it (and the girls also). They don't cover that this hotel is make for sextourist. Several kind of condoms, all the equiment woman needs up to a onewaycamera, if you need this. Mirrows everywere, pornochannel-tv and direktline to the kitkat-club thats belongs to the hotelowners. (I never stay in there)

I think. If you watch the pics you will find out that there some nice "specials" in the room.

The girl I post never stay there, but she realy like it!

Look at "penthousehotel.com" and book early, course in highseason it isn't easy to get a room.

Moebius

Spank You Too
09-30-06, 07:34

Take her to "penthouse hotel" in patty. I like this place, very colourful rooms, a little bit overdosed maybe - "borthelstyle" (I think run by gayguys). A lot of mirrows around for people who like that, like me; rooms, made for have sex in it! That is awesome moebius! Very impressed! Now did you just pick this chick up off the street or do the hotel organise it? How much was this hotel a night? Also what room did you stay in?

Keep it coming!

Dinghy
09-30-06, 17:46
O. K. Here some informations and some pics. I allways thought thats penthouse is a shorttimehotel, but it isn't. I stay there for two weeks and realy enjoy it (and the girls also). They don't cover that this hotel is make for sextourist. Several kind of condoms, all the equiment woman needs up to a onewaycamera, if you need this. Mirrows everywere, pornochannel-tv and direktline to the kitkat-club thats belongs to the hotelowners. (I never stay in there)

I think. If you watch the pics you will find out that there some nice "specials" in the room.

Look at "penthousehotel.com" and book early, course in highseason it isn't easy to get a room.

Moebius

Egad - Ali Babba's tent...

Moebius
09-30-06, 18:56
That is awesome moebius! Very impressed! Now did you just pick this chick up off the street or do the hotel organise it? How much was this hotel a night? Also what room did you stay in?

Keep it coming!I stay in the "Pattaya Room" (1200,- b). Some of the cheaper rooms don´t have windows. I like to sit at the window and watch the streetlife at Soi Pattayaland 2.

I never get a girl from the "Kitten aGoGo" (not Kitkat-Club as I write before) without paying barfine, but the chicks i see in front of the GoGo wasn't the kind of girls I'm lookin for.

I met this girl at a GoGo at Walking Street and we had allot of fun for some days in this room.

Here some more pics from inside the Hotel, the Kitten-Club and this Beauty.

You made the point Dinghy, it´s like Ali Babba's tent. But i will go back to this Place next Year - sure.

Retired Army
09-30-06, 19:11
Crypton,

I had the same story with a girl also named Lee and who looks like your Lee. Same lady? What do you think?

Same Girl.

Moebius
09-30-06, 19:41
Here my good night pic for post 100 today.

:-) Moebius (-:

Bam Boii
09-30-06, 20:07

MoebiusHome, sweet home. Anyone been with Nan who works in the reception? Don't even know if she is available, but I would be willing to spend quite a few baths for spending som quality time with her.

Crypton
09-30-06, 22:37
Crypton,

I had the same story with a girl also named Lee and who looks like your Lee. Same lady? What do you think?

Same one, Stefan as RA said. How was she??

Cheers.

Retired Army
10-01-06, 07:54
Same one, Stefan as RA said. How was she??

Cheers.

I understand that she gives a really good BBBJ/CIM.

Peter1999
10-01-06, 11:43
Same one, Stefan as RA said. How was she?

Cheers. It was September 3rd, I just arrived in Bangkok back from a disappointing trip to Chiang Mai and I was tired. It was about noon, and soon after arriving in the Beer Garden, soi 7, I realized that I was wrong, because in a glimpse I did not see anyone attractive, only old hookers I saw hundreds times before. I was too tired to go away, so I ordered a coffee and decided to wait until something happen. I did not have to wait too long because someone sat beside me just after I got my coffee. She was smiling too much at me. She began conversation by asking me why I did not drink beer in a Beer Garden. I answered because I was tired, with no power and alcohool would put me to sleep. She said she's been working in this place for at least two years, which surprised me because I thought I never saw her before. I told her she were losing time since I did not intend to get any short time soon. She was not put off by my words, on the contrary she tried to convince me that she could give good massage to wake me up and give me power. Though skeptikal about that, I finally agree to take her to my hotel (Nana Hotel), should it be for non sexual exercices, because I did not mind to lose 1000 baths with this clever lady, whose face reminded me some japanese an korean faces. Soon after being arrived in my room she told me "I want to kiss you everywhere, I want to kiss your dick" and tried to take off my trousers. Surprised, I told her I should take shower first. She was very good, I forgot my fatigue. Missionnary, doggy style and yes, you're right Retired Army, I finished with BBBJ and CIM. I turned down her proposition to stay long time with me because I really had to sleep. While going away she said she would not go back to Beer Garden. But two or three hours later, after a short snap, I went back to Beer Garden, hoping to see fresh meat. I was not so surprise to see Lee, talking with a nice man. As soon as she saw me she got angry and got away from the bar, leaving her potential customer alone. Strange and funny lady.

British Paki
10-01-06, 12:07
Here my good night pic for post 100 today.

:-) Moebius (-:Hello and congratulations!

My first post.

1Ball
10-01-06, 12:13
a repeat from last trip. I am a sucker for high cheekbones.
She makes these cute little slurping sounds.
1,000 bt. Nice way to spend an afternoon.

Jeff46
10-01-06, 12:54
Crypton,

I had the same story with a girl also named Lee and who looks like your Lee. Same lady? What do you think?My post of thinking stories and picture from beer garden Soi Seven Bangkok its something like this that i was looking for.

Thank You

Peter1999
10-01-06, 12:58
After the creepy devolution of discussion, let's get back to Planet Sukhimvit and the lovely creatures which inhabit its bars, discos, coffee shops, etc...

This is Daeng - the girl who taught me everything I needed to know about the evolution of a Nana Disco bar girl. Perfect cuteness. Too bad I met her before I took up videography, so only this Nana Disco polaroid to remember her. Enjoy, AR+Hello Asian Rain,

I aslo met a girl whose name is Deng near Nana Disco. I attached a picture of her. Is it the same girl as in your post#1361 ?

Katung
10-01-06, 14:11
From the Beer Gaden, Sukhumvit, Soi 7

Peter1999
10-01-06, 20:48
My post of thinking stories and picture from beer garden Soi Seven Bangkok its something like this that i was looking for.

Thank YouWith picture attached, it's better.

Moebius
10-01-06, 21:36
Home, sweet home. Anyone been with Nan who works in the reception? Don't even know if she is available, but I would be willing to spend quite a few baths for spending som quality time with her.Forget it, her friend is also workin´in there. No way I think.

Retired Army
10-02-06, 04:11
Strange and funny lady.

Yes she is...

If you knew her background you would understand.

Oldian
10-02-06, 10:34
From the Beer Gaden, Sukhumvit, Soi 7

Hey Katung, is the Biergarten gal named June? She looks quite familiar, hard to tell without face.

Asian Rain
10-02-06, 12:16
I also met a girl whose name is Deng near Nana Disco. I attached a picture of her. Is it the same girl as in your post#1361? Looking at your pic it looks like a close match to the Deng in my pic - quite similar Chinese eyes and cute chipmunk cheeks. I haven't seen Deng in over 5-6 years, so I imagine she would be about age 24-25 now, which seems consistent with the girl in your pic. Could be the same girl, then again it might not. Deng was a sweetie from my memory, I hope she still is today! Cheers, AR+

Peter1999
10-02-06, 18:28
Looking at your pic it looks like a close match to the Deng in my pic - quite similar Chinese eyes and cute chipmunk cheeks. I haven't seen Deng in over 5-6 years, so I imagine she would be about age 24-25 now, which seems consistent with the girl in your pic. Could be the same girl, then again it might not. Deng was a sweetie from my memory, I hope she still is today! Cheers, AR+
Asian Rain,

Here is a clearer picture of her. I picked up her at Nana parking on January 8th, around 2 AM. She was very sweet indeed. She told me she was married with a new-zelander and got two children with him, but her husband was boxing her, so she got away. True or not, you never know, but I keep good memory of her.

Cheers,

Stefan

Asshole Big
10-02-06, 20:05
Hello guys,

Small Butterfly, Meat Man, Asshole Big and others.

Just to let you know that Na is pregnant now.I am ready to take care of NA Its 7 mounth ago I meet Na so maby?

Best regards,

Asshole Big

William Tellhk
10-03-06, 03:02
Crypton,

Hi guys. My mate also had her. As he told me she was amazing. I remember her in our hotel room (me with my gal and my mate with Lee) when we had a in-house drinking party. she cheeky and smart. apparently she has a tendency to MS. Nice gal..

See her pic from BG

M P Lurker
10-03-06, 13:32
Please don't denigrate a nationality without strong proof.
A nationality was not being denigrated. On a story about a single possible bad apple, which anyone could see was just a story. The writer did not indicate that the story was to be believed 100%. In any case, every country has bad apples, so why take exception?

Thor93
10-04-06, 04:55
I was messing around on one of the internet dating sites and ran across this girl. She sounded good, university graduate, 27, her own business. But she very quickly offered to hop on a bus and come down to Bangkok to meet me when I come in a couple of weeks. Normally I would be happy about that, but it was a bit too quick for "good thai girl".

So she sent me her picture and I now am thinking she may not really be a "she". Her profile says she is 170cm tall. I look at the pictures and I have my doubts. That plus the abnormal aggressiveness has set off the alarm bells. I could be wrong and pass up a good thing, but the thought is now nagging me.

So I decided to put it here and get some other opinions. I think I am going to pass on her, but maybe someone here will convince me otherwise.

Flyhere
10-04-06, 05:06
So I decided to put it here and get some other opinions. I think I am going to pass on her, but maybe someone here will convince me otherwise.

I think you were right to pass, I would too. Looks like a he.

Vegas1

Member #1210
10-04-06, 06:34
If I was in your shoe- I would pass.

Member #2041
10-04-06, 07:14
I think it's a she, but I also think she is looking to fund an entire herd of buffalo.

Jeff46
10-04-06, 09:35
[QUOTE=Thor93]I was messing around on one of the internet dating sites and ran across this girl. She sounded good, university graduate, 27, her own business. But she very quickly offered to hop on a bus and come down to Bangkok to meet me when I come in a couple of weeks. Normally I would be happy about that, but it was a bit too quick for "good thai girl".

So she sent me her picture and I now am thinking she may not really be a "she". Her profile says she is 170cm tall. I look at the pictures and I have my doubts. That plus the abnormal aggressiveness has set off the alarm bells. I could be wrong and pass up a good thing, but the thought is now nagging me.

So I decided to put it here and get some other opinions. I think I am going to pass on her, but maybe someone here will convince me.

The pictures not so sure she or he but the way she hop so quick to bangkok looks like you will meet a working girl to catch your money some how .... FORGET

DanTheMan
10-04-06, 09:42
Its a bloke, give it a miss...

Bear Pooh
10-04-06, 12:44
I was messing around on one of the internet dating sites and ran across this girl. She sounded good, university graduate, 27, her own business. But she very quickly offered to hop on a bus and come down to Bangkok to meet me when I come in a couple of weeks. Normally I would be happy about that, but it was a bit too quick for "good thai girl".

So I decided to put it here and get some other opinions. I think I am going to pass on her, but maybe someone here will convince me otherwise.I am sure that she is a she - trust me i know her

JuiceSpike
10-04-06, 12:55
Lick all you can lick. Then fuck it.

Professor10
10-04-06, 14:17
Thor,

Its hard to tell - I do see an Adam's apple on 'her' throat, but then again it could be nothing. I would have her come down and meet her in BKK - meet for drinks and just ask if she is a ladyboy. Tell 'her' you're into banging some tall ladyboys and see what reaction she gives you.

Npaul1
10-04-06, 14:17

So I decided to put it here and get some other opinions. I think I am going to pass on her, but maybe someone here will convince me otherwise.Tell "her" you need to see her boobs before you will continue.

Thor93
10-04-06, 16:50
Hi Thor93,
Look what you write in only a few lines !!!!
And.......is she the only Thai-"girl" available for you ???

I have decided to blow right by this one. Too many negative vibes and I have some other strong possibilities in the works in addition to other options developed during my last trip.

My real question now is whether to stay strictly in the world of working girls or roll the dice with a non-working girl. I know the working girls are cheaper in the long run, but nothing beats a real life GFE. Only trouble is it is too easy to get really stuck.

Duniawala
10-04-06, 16:51
Lick all you can lick. Then fuck it.
Is that the one from Livingstones?

Moebius
10-04-06, 20:26
One ghost pic

Good Night

PS: Thor93: she/he look´s nice anyway. If you are not sure follow Paulothai´s advice, I also think that´s the best way!

Moebius
10-04-06, 20:28
I forget, sorry, here it is.

Hanqe
10-05-06, 00:04
Very good judgement! Always be careful in Thailand. In my favourite Bali, very few problems like this will occur!

Hanqe

Dark One
10-05-06, 00:19

May be a fat chance, but ask her if she has a webcam and have her show her goods. Hey worth a try.

Jdbkk555
10-05-06, 04:32
Of course you could always resort to the finger test to see if a cervex is there. The other typical sign is a notable absence of feminine moisture. If she grabs for the KY right off. its a good sign she hasnt been a she for all that long.

Otherwise, it's pretty amazing what the med industry can do with a good knife these days.

Moebius
10-05-06, 22:52
Come on guys, "photo gallery"!

Here some more pics of my a nice girl from BKK.

Moebius

PS. JuiceSpike: greeeaaaht Photo ;-[

Moebius
10-05-06, 23:04
Lost the game, time to..

Good night.

Moebius

J Ride
10-06-06, 01:31

Thor, I've always lived by the sentiment, "to each, their own", but dude- that is either the ungliest woman I've ever seen or the prettiest man. That is definately a man, man! Good luck figuring it all out...

FireWalker
10-06-06, 12:00

So I decided to put it here and get some other opinions. I think I am going to pass on her, but maybe someone here will convince me otherwise.That's a guy. The hands give him away.

Somewhere15
10-07-06, 21:43
I have gotten a couple of requests for the girls name or at least a face shot and even contact information. While I am always anxious to help out fellow mongerers, this girl clearly did not want her face in a picture nor did she ask for help in soliciting additional business. I want to believe she truly is what she says she is - a uni girl doing something she really doesn't like doing to make ends meet. If she was a hard core freelancer, it would be no problem to provide the details. I have done that in the past.

And besides I am back there in a few weeks and plan to see this one again. I fear that a couple of calls from strangers could ruin things for me. If I see her again and find out she wants additional business, I will be happy to pass the information along, but the choice is hers, not mine.

In the spirit of the the photo gallery though I am posting a picture of another Uni girl from about three years ago. I had still been in touch with her up until last year. I know she graduated and now has a regular job.

She used to work freelance in Spasso's. Don't they all look good from the back?I met last year (December 2005) some freelance girls in CM2. They also didn't want to be pictured. Most of them spend a lot of time with me and where are GFE. Some money is always welcome but never had the impression the only did this for money only!

Piper1
10-08-06, 13:51
... leaving Soi Cowboy, for a pleasant night of fine dining with Piper at Giotto's Lodge. Very succulent, Mr. Martians. Bellissimo! ;)

Dinghy
10-09-06, 06:06
Thor93 - looks "poo-chai" to me but without a "real" look can't say for sure - square shoulders, though - not usually poo-ying

M P Lurker
10-09-06, 08:04
I am sure that she is a she - trust me i know herThat's good enough for me. Its a bit insulting for all those who wildly cast aspertions. Their are plenty of real girls in Thailand of 170cm height who often get accused of being Ladyboys just because they are bigger than normal.

The pictures were not that clear and while some face and shoulder shots create suspicion, others looked O.K. Ugly for some is pretty for others. Shoulders were not that large and photo shows too much distortion to judge size of the hands.
I so say its hard to tell for sure.

If Pooh Bear says he knows this girl and she is a real girl, the rest of you should accept this. I feel sorry for girls you have to cop this crap regularly.

BTW, Ladyboys are politely refered to as "she"s in Thai custom even if they were born a he. Calling a girl a "he" is of course extra impolite. So try to be real sure first and even then still call them a "she" when conversing with Thai people.

However Thor93 would be wise to meet girls "in the flesh" rather than over internet as others have advised.

Here are pics of my "Gik", a 170cm real girl who like to show off her pussy but not face.

M P Lurker
10-09-06, 08:26
Lick all you can lick. Then fuck it.Now you're talking! My sentiments exactly.

M P Lurker
10-09-06, 09:05
For those who like pink gash. No labelling necessary.

Yendor
10-09-06, 17:35
ML - nice pics. Y

Moebius
10-09-06, 22:38
Here some more pics of thin girl from Bangkok.

I was ask for at PM.

Moebius
10-09-06, 22:47
What can I say?

Perfect one for me!

Moebius
10-09-06, 22:55
Here we go.

Moebius
10-09-06, 23:01
A realy talented chick and she shave here pussy every evening we stay together.

I like that.

Moebius
10-09-06, 23:08
Last post for tonight.

When I watch this pics again I get horny. :-))

Good night.

Moebius

P.S. Nice pics M.L.

Thor93
10-10-06, 02:49
[QUOTE=Mick Licker]
However Thor93 would be wise to meet girls "in the flesh" rather than over internet as others have advised.

QUOTE]

I have to absolutely agree. Meeting women over the internet is kind of like a strip mining operation. You often have to move a lot of dirt to get at the good stuff. You never know whether you have a good one on the other end or not. Meeting in the flesh is the only way to be sure.

As to whether that one was a ladyboy or not, it wasn't so much the picture as the behaviour that triggered my suspicion.

In any case I have a couple of other better prospects lined up. The plan will be to meet in the flesh and see what we have.

ThatsMeWhat
10-10-06, 06:12
Last post for tonight.

When I watch this pics again I get horny. :-))

Good night.

Moebius

P.S. Nice pics M.L.Out Fucking Standing! Perfect for me too. Do you have contact information for this "Thin Girl"? Thanks

Retired Army
10-10-06, 08:22
what can i say?

perfect one for me!

very nice pictures. but i have a question about mini-9 17.jpg: is that a adult [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) she's holding in her hand?

Eaglestar
10-10-06, 16:28
What can I say?

Perfect one for me!

Fine Lass Moebius. Perfect for me also. Decent rack for a thin girl and WOW what a hockey box. Looks like she could suck start a Harley Davidson.

Well done my man.

ES

Seydlitz
10-10-06, 17:26
A realy talented chick and she shave here pussy every evening we stay together. I like that.

It seems that many TGs have taken the habbit of shaving. This is probably nice, however I miss the good old days when they still had some pubic hair to play with. Most were never that hairy to start with anyway.

Regarding this particular one, I wonder why she is so fastidious with shaving her pubes, but not with shaving inside her legs. Sort of messy that way.

Moebius
10-10-06, 20:28
very nice pictures. but i have a question about mini-9 17.jpg: is that a adult [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) she's holding in her hand?i watch all the pics of this photosession. and i don't have any clue what it is, can't remember, but i am sure we didn't play "[CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) games" :d

moebius

Thor93
10-10-06, 20:39
Just a nice back view of what a Bkk escort agency will send if you ask and pay for their best. She was fluent in english, well educated, very well dressed. You could take this girl anywhere with anybody and never be embarassed. And like many of the escorts I used to interact with, I was able to negotiate my own arrangements after the first visit.

Wolf
10-11-06, 04:17
Just a nice back view of what a Bkk escort agency will send if you ask and pay for their best. She was fluent in english, well educated, very well dressed. You could take this girl anywhere with anybody and never be embarassed. And like many of the escorts I used to interact with, I was able to negotiate my own arrangements after the first visit.

Thor93,

Do you mind letting us know which agency you used and what price you paid. It will be helpfull for everybody.

Thanks and enjoy

The Wolf

Thor93
10-11-06, 12:56
Thor93,

Do you mind letting us know which agency you used and what price you paid. It will be helpfull for everybody.

Thanks and enjoy

The Wolf

The name of the agency is Oriental Elite. I think you can find their number in the yellow pages . I have known the lady that works the phones for years and like to think I get special rates. If they don't know you and you call cold, they will quote you something like 6,000 baht for short time. Obviously they are working the first time businessman on an expense account trade. Those guys don't know anything about Bangkok and think this is a bargain compared to what you pay in the states.

I know even that is way too high, but you get a girl that is generally well-educated, very sophisticated, very good english, and normally a stunner. I suppose they could also supply lower end, but if I am going to them, I only want the top drawer stuff. And because they know me, I am not paying those sucker rates. The big advantage though is that I can tell them exactly what I want and what they deliver does not disappoint.

Run Mann
10-11-06, 13:50
Thor,

Is this the same agency you wrote about?

http://escortbangkok.mfbiz.com/home

The name of the agency is Oriental Elite. I think you can find their number in the yellow pages .

Thor93
10-11-06, 15:11
Thor,

Is this the same agency you wrote about?

http://escortbangkok.mfbiz.com/home

I don't think so. That is a different name and number.

Since this is a photo thread, I will attach another picture of a girl from there. This is from several years ago so I am sure she is long out of the business. Generally this is the quality of what you get.

Traveler1234
10-11-06, 20:44
The name of the agency is Oriental Elite. I think you can find their number in the yellow pages . I have known the lady that works the phones for years and like to think I get special rates. If they don't know you and you call cold, they will quote you something like 6,000 baht for short time. Obviously they are working the first time businessman on an expense account trade. Those guys don't know anything about Bangkok and think this is a bargain compared to what you pay in the states.

If we call, what should is considered a 'reasonable' price to negotiate for? And can we use you as a reference :D

Almotu
10-11-06, 23:41
What is the 'friendship' rate that you are getting? Can we all saying we are friends of yours then? hee hee

Thor93
10-12-06, 04:18
What is the 'friendship' rate that you are getting? Can we all saying we are friends of yours then? hee hee

Like any other business, you have to spend some money before you get the preferred customer rate. My connection with them is not that good to get anyone else special favors. And trust me, the woman I deal with is tough and doesn't give much away.

Zyros
10-13-06, 06:59
This was a real hottie and provided the best GFE I've had in a long time. More to follow.

Zyros
10-13-06, 07:07
Take away from NEP. Part 2

Zyros
10-13-06, 07:11
Looks like the photos did not get uploaded. Here we go again.

Zyros
10-13-06, 07:18
Got it right this time :-)

Zyros
10-13-06, 07:23
Some more of Ann.

Zyros
10-13-06, 07:27
She was a real hottie!

Stevende
10-13-06, 12:56
I understand that she gives a really good BBBJ/CIM.
Sure that will be good!

LexLuther
10-13-06, 13:04
Z,

She looks like a larger woman than most Thais. Not that she's oversize or not pretty or anything like that. But was wondering if she is mixed or some other nationality.

Cheers,

Lex

Zyros
10-13-06, 13:32
Z,

She looks like a larger woman than most Thais. Not that she's oversize or not pretty or anything like that. But was wondering if she is mixed or some other nationality.

Cheers,

LexYes, she is taller than the average TG and said she was thai. She brought me her younger sister the next day. Will post a couple of pics of hers later.

Cheers!

Jon50
10-13-06, 17:26
Zyros,

Nice room. Where is this?

Love Sex 22
10-13-06, 22:23
Yes, she is taller than the average TG and said she was thai. She brought me her younger sister the next day. Will post a couple of pics of hers later.

Cheers!

She hangs out in beer garden every day long time already .

Taz Marine
10-14-06, 01:54
1 – I pick this girl up on my first night in BKK in Nana parking lot. Super great attitude and fun to be with.
2 – Beer Garden Soi 7. She works daily from about 11am to 5pm. She is short time only since she has a kid to go home and take care of. She has high sexual energy! Tits look big but they aren’t as nice as they look.
3 – Nana Disco Angel Witch. She had a nice body and would wear the towel around her waist with those beautiful tits just hanging out while walking around my room. She wasn’t the best performer but she was a bit drunk and I would be willing to give her another try when she is sober. She needs to work on her attitude a little too.
4 – Pattaya Living Dolls gogo. She was on her last dance and agreed to meet me at the 7 11 to avoid paying the bar fine. She said the bar fine was 1000 baht but I’m not sure and think she may have told me that to get a better tip since she was getting me out of paying it. She spoke perfect English and was fun to talk to.
5 - Walking up Soi 7 from beach road the second open bear bar on the right is where I found this one. She was fun and very soft skin that was very pleasurable to touch. Good attitude and loved to dance.
6 – The Tuna bar on walking street. This girl was only 12 days in the business! She was nice but has a lot to learn.
7,8,9 – The famous Soi 6 The full moon bar. Need I say more?

Zyros
10-14-06, 05:09
More of Ann

Zyros
10-14-06, 05:12
Last two.

Bimbo Boy
10-14-06, 10:21
Last two.
Why don't you tell us more about her? She looks sweet. What about her performance? Is she an educated girl? Regards. BB.

M P Lurker
10-14-06, 14:29
Guys,

As photographers know, there is no need to keep (or post) every single shot you take. Some shots are just not up to standard (for every photographer). The better the photographer, the more they throw away. BTW, I don't claim to be a photographer at all, but I don't post every shot.
Sometimes there are just several shots virtually the same (boring).
Each monger is warped in his own way. I like to see a lot of cute pussy and bum, some like big tits. I like pretty faces but am wary of exposing girls and not always permitted to photograph faces.
Some like to see their cock shooting on a girls face (a bit ugly for me).
Each to their own, but some degree of variety in poses and girls is good, no?
And show your 'best' shots rather than every shot.

So some more shaved pussy from "Suzi Wong" today.

Piper1
10-14-06, 14:54
I love tasty Thai delicacies. Don't ask me what we were enjoying, but it was hot and spicy. (The food was good too). ;)

Report plus more photos in Giotto's Lodge thread: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=516967&postcount=2761

Duniawala
10-14-06, 18:33
I love tasty Thai delicacies. Don't ask me what we were enjoying, but it was hot and spicy. (The food was good too). ;)

Report plus more photos in Giotto's Lodge thread: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=516967&postcount=2761
What, you didn't get Room 115?

Dr Zukor
10-14-06, 19:11
Hi Taz, nice pics.

I have a question abt the number 3, the girl you took from NANA Angel Disco. Do you remember her name by any chance? I'm not sure but she seems someone I took from the same place this summer, her name was Mimi...

Dr. Zukor

And, ok, this is a photo gallery thread, so, here is a picture from summer 2005 in koh samui. She was working around green mango as a freelance. Very cute, but not a good performer in bed.

Piper1
10-14-06, 22:29
What, you didn't get Room 115?Duni - I've never seen Room 115. I like 114 - it's big. Lots of room to make trouble. ;)

Duniawala
10-15-06, 01:29
Duni - I've never seen Room 115. I like 114 - it's big. Lots of room to make trouble. ;)
Yeah, but 115 is where the big double jacuzzi is. In fact, three can easily fit in to it. :D The room is ok size, though. :(

Blood Red
10-15-06, 05:32
Last two.Very nice pics. Any crotch shots?

Voracious
10-15-06, 06:00
This is the first report of my trip taken to Thailand the last two weeks of September 2006.

Note: This first report is going to be the hardest one for me to write. It was an unpleasant and in some ways humiliating experience, but if I'm going to share the trip on the board, I'll share the whole trip. I'm going to take one liberty on this one though and not identify the girl. Don't bother asking. It's the one last thing I'll do for her.

The best laid plans of mice and men...

This trip was going to be different. I had been slowly building a crush on a girl that I'd met at the beginning of the year and although, strangely enough, I had never barfined her, I found her to be sweet and cute.

Over the year, we had been trading e-mails back and forth and although there was definitely a language barrier we both made the effort to communicate as best we could.

I don't like to talk on the phone. First it's not good in my situation and second, I don't like alot of dead time on the phone, which I assume happens when you want to talk but run out of things to say. After all how much changes from day to day in the life of a girl in the bars?

That's why it was a suprise that when I finally did get around to calling her we ended up talking for over an hour. I was really impressed with the effort she put into trying to put in English everything that she had wanted to say.

At one point, she let me know she was looking for a sponsor. She had heard from her friends that I "like her too much", as it was fairly obvious when I was near her. Of course she said she liked me too. As I never had the opportunity to barfine her (you can also read that as never having had sex with her or spent extensive one on one time with her), I didn't think it was a good idea.

For me and my situation, butterflying is best. I'm not looking for a mia noi, a girlfriend, or even a long term steady whatever-you-want-to-call-it. Yet, for some reason, something had crawled into my mind and refused to leave. In the months between my July trip and my September trip I had contemplated sponsorship.

Stupid. Especially for me. My friends were asking why, when I knew it's pretty much the worst thing I could do, given that it works counter to what I really want and what I want to put into it, I would want to do something like that.

My only answer...the only answer I could come up with was "gravity". It just felt like I was being drawn there in spite of what is to me, a serious red flag (e.g. girl who I've never been with asking me for money/sponsorship via e-mail).

So there I was. September. My friend had plans to go out to the village to do the "meet the parents" thing with his permanent girl. That meant meeting up with my friend in Bangkok and jumping in a van off to parts remote.

His girl would pick up my girl and we'd meet up at the village. I envisioned a number of scenarios. Most of them had a happy ending. None of them remotely resembled what really happened.

The trip to the village was pretty straightforward. We went as far as the driver knew how to go and then it was navigation by cell phone to little streets, making a couple wrong turns, backtracking the wrong way on the shoulder and then finding the right road. Nothing too wild, typical Thailand. No worries.

We got there and everything was sweet. The house was very simple, but it was kept clean and the family was quite nice. Apparently since I was in wingman mode, I gave them the impression I was the bodyguard lol...his girl called me "Yakuza" or "mafia" more than once in a friendly playful way.

http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report03x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report02x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report04x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report01x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report07x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report08x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report09x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report10x.jpg

My girl was quite friendly. Held my arm, sat with me, etc...no kisses but I assumed that it was because we were in public. We hung out for a while, checked out the family pigs, cows, ducks, chickens...we gave gifts, some whiskey & other items to the family (actually my friend did the giving). I gave out candy to the local kids. I found out they don't like "Sweetarts"...too sour/tart. They ate them all up anyway.

After an hour or so we left and went to check into the local hotel where we were to stay for one night. The ride was nice and again my girl was very sweet. She leaned her head on my shoulder and held my arm. All the things you'd expect.

When we finally got to the hotel, we checked in and went up to the room to take a look. We were just going to drop off our overnight bags and then take off again to dinner. In the privacy of our room, I leaned in for a little kiss on the lips and my girl pulled back. WTF? She didnt' want a kiss. Red Flag. I asked and didn't really get a good answer except "I shy" "I scare you". She was never able to explain why she was scared of me. No one else ever complains about that.

Mind you, I'm not a total newbie and know what I *should* expect. I've never, ever had this reaction from someone I've barfined....ever...it really threw me off.

Also, this was a girl who I was assuming - if the trip went well - i'd be sponsoring and getting into a long term relationship with (I didn't tell her my specific plan in advance, but we had left off in our e-mails that we'd talk about sponsorship when I saw her). Stupid idea once again but for some reason it was a place I was willing to go for her. Why then, was she acting this way?

We didn't have time to resolve it, as it was time for dinner and we took off in the van to pick up the parents and then go to the restaurant. The rains were in and by the time we got to the restaurant it was pouring. Dinner was good, but we were soaked, tired, hot and sticky. After dropping off the parents, the group decided that (and especially since the local hotel's airconditioning controls were intentionally damaged to keep them from being used) that everyone would be more comfortable back in Bangkok. Fine with me so off we went back to Bangkok, mission accomplished and parents happy.

Safely back at the Princess, we unpacked.

http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/pathumwan/pphotelsuite12.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/pathumwan/pphotelsuite06.jpg

My girl had completely unpacked taking up a good portion of the rack and most of the shelfspace, so she was prepared to stay for the week. We had both showered and I moved in for some fun.

She still didn't want to kiss (red flag), but was naked, so I began working around the neck, the earlobes and using one hand warming up the rest of her. I started to kiss my way down and was stopped along with some grumbling and complaining "grr $#@*^ why you so much power" blah blah blah ... keep in mind, she hadn't even touched my dick yet. I roll over to cool off since I was getting irritated at this point. She began to tell me stories about how she would be barfined and would go dinner only or just dinner and party and man would drink and go sleep. How someone had gotten mad because she "no like make lub" but then returned the next day to apologize to her (red flags looking like a field of poppies at this point) then asked me directly how much I "need" because she was good for once a day but would need day 3 and possibly 4 "off" to rest (red flag factory is running out of flags at this point).

After a half hour or so, because I didn't want to give up on her quite yet (and I was damn horny) I tried once more, this time getting up to lubed fingering until she was very wet and moaning and then she broke it off AGAIN complaining and making grunting angry noises. She complained about condoms too, but I had a bag of them so I don't get what she was talking about since there was no penetration, no hand stroking, no samoke, no nothing....

I'm not one to push too hard, so I figure if she don't want it - fuck it. At this point i'm unhappy and I don't want her with that attitude anyways.

I've never had an experience quite like this and usually with attitude like that I'd show them the door right then. However she was from Pattaya and we were in Bangkok and it was the middle of the night. Even if she was a complete ***** (which she was not), I wouldn't throw her out to a 2+hour ride in the middle of the night.

First thing in the morning, though, I let my friends know I was going to let her go and then delivered the news. She took it pretty matter of factly (and the wad of baht) and we didn't exchange many words as she packed and left. My impression is she feels it was a misunderstanding. My feeling is she's new and popular and can get away with this for a while, but one day she will pull that on someone not so kind and may get a rude awakening. It's not my job to explain that to her and I rather just move on.

I was more generous than some guys I know and I tipped her despite her failure to perform, gave her the barfine money (she had prepaid her own to get out to see me) and more than enough for a taxi (even hotel taxi) to go home. It was more than I should have, but it was going to be the last baht she would ever see from me. I typically buy every girl I've ever barfined at least a drink or two if I see them in the bar, even when I'm on another barfine just as a friendly gesture but as I said, that baht was the last she'd ever see.

I spent the day confused, replaying the first day over and over in my mind, trying to figure out what went wrong, if I had done anything to offend. Frankly, I didn't. I moved on. It still bugged me a little bit in the back of my mind, but I knew the drill...things happen. Plans can and often do, go awry. People, for whatever reason aren't always the person you think they are, or build them up to be. All we can do is roll on and have the vacation we came to have.

After a couple days I realized that I was delivered a blessing and found out that it wasn't going to work in one night. Saved me a bunch of baht and the mistake of going the sponsor route, which I knew was no good for me anyway. I was free to butterfly (or not) with a clear mind and no more worries about a girl I had a crush on.

The rest of the trip is better.

(oh yeah...I find out later in the week that I'm not the only one who has had this problem with this particular girl)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Taz Marine
10-15-06, 13:35
Hi Taz, nice pics.

I have a question abt the number 3, the girl you took from NANA Angel Disco. Do you remember her name by any chance? I'm not sure but she seems someone I took from the same place this summer, her name was Mimi...

Hey Dr Zukor, I'm sorry I forgot her name. Here is a couple more shots of her maybe you can recognize her from these.

Tulip777
10-15-06, 18:21
This is the first report of my trip taken to Thailand the last two weeks of September 2006.

Note: This first report is going to be the hardest one for me to write. It was an unpleasant and in some ways humiliating experience, but if I'm going to share the trip on the board, I'll share the whole trip. I'm going to take one liberty on this one though and not identify the girl. Don't bother asking. It's the one last thing I'll do for her.

The best laid plans of mice and men...

This trip was going to be different. I had been slowly building a crush on a girl that I'd met at the beginning of the year and although, strangely enough, I had never barfined her, I found her to be sweet and cute.

Over the year, we had been trading e-mails back and forth and although there was definitely a language barrier we both made the effort to communicate as best we could.

I don't like to talk on the phone. First it's not good in my situation and second, I don't like alot of dead time on the phone, which I assume happens when you want to talk but run out of things to say. After all how much changes from day to day in the life of a girl in the bars?

That's why it was a suprise that when I finally did get around to calling her we ended up talking for over an hour. I was really impressed with the effort she put into trying to put in English everything that she had wanted to say.

At one point, she let me know she was looking for a sponsor. She had heard from her friends that I "like her too much", as it was fairly obvious when I was near her. Of course she said she liked me too. As I never had the opportunity to barfine her (you can also read that as never having had sex with her or spent extensive one on one time with her), I didn't think it was a good idea.

For me and my situation, butterflying is best. I'm not looking for a mia noi, a girlfriend, or even a long term steady whatever-you-want-to-call-it. Yet, for some reason, something had crawled into my mind and refused to leave. In the months between my July trip and my September trip I had contemplated sponsorship.

Stupid. Especially for me. My friends were asking why, when I knew it's pretty much the worst thing I could do, given that it works counter to what I really want and what I want to put into it, I would want to do something like that.

My only answer...the only answer I could come up with was "gravity". It just felt like I was being drawn there in spite of what is to me, a serious red flag (e.g. girl who I've never been with asking me for money/sponsorship via e-mail).

So there I was. September. My friend had plans to go out to the village to do the "meet the parents" thing with his permanent girl. That meant meeting up with my friend in Bangkok and jumping in a van off to parts remote.

His girl would pick up my girl and we'd meet up at the village. I envisioned a number of scenarios. Most of them had a happy ending. None of them remotely resembled what really happened.

The trip to the village was pretty straightforward. We went as far as the driver knew how to go and then it was navigation by cell phone to little streets, making a couple wrong turns, backtracking the wrong way on the shoulder and then finding the right road. Nothing too wild, typical Thailand. No worries.

We got there and everything was sweet. The house was very simple, but it was kept clean and the family was quite nice. Apparently since I was in wingman mode, I gave them the impression I was the bodyguard lol...his girl called me "Yakuza" or "mafia" more than once in a friendly playful way.

http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report03x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report02x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report04x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report01x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report07x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report08x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report09x.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report1/report10x.jpg

My girl was quite friendly. Held my arm, sat with me, etc...no kisses but I assumed that it was because we were in public. We hung out for a while, checked out the family pigs, cows, ducks, chickens...we gave gifts, some whiskey & other items to the family (actually my friend did the giving). I gave out candy to the local kids. I found out they don't like "Sweetarts"...too sour/tart. They ate them all up anyway.

After an hour or so we left and went to check into the local hotel where we were to stay for one night. The ride was nice and again my girl was very sweet. She leaned her head on my shoulder and held my arm. All the things you'd expect.

When we finally got to the hotel, we checked in and went up to the room to take a look. We were just going to drop off our overnight bags and then take off again to dinner. In the privacy of our room, I leaned in for a little kiss on the lips and my girl pulled back. WTF? She didnt' want a kiss. Red Flag. I asked and didn't really get a good answer except "I shy" "I scare you". She was never able to explain why she was scared of me. No one else ever complains about that.

Mind you, I'm not a total newbie and know what I *should* expect. I've never, ever had this reaction from someone I've barfined....ever...it really threw me off.

Also, this was a girl who I was assuming - if the trip went well - i'd be sponsoring and getting into a long term relationship with (I didn't tell her my specific plan in advance, but we had left off in our e-mails that we'd talk about sponsorship when I saw her). Stupid idea once again but for some reason it was a place I was willing to go for her. Why then, was she acting this way?

We didn't have time to resolve it, as it was time for dinner and we took off in the van to pick up the parents and then go to the restaurant. The rains were in and by the time we got to the restaurant it was pouring. Dinner was good, but we were soaked, tired, hot and sticky. After dropping off the parents, the group decided that (and especially since the local hotel's airconditioning controls were intentionally damaged to keep them from being used) that everyone would be more comfortable back in Bangkok. Fine with me so off we went back to Bangkok, mission accomplished and parents happy.

Safely back at the Princess, we unpacked.

http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/pathumwan/pphotelsuite12.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/pathumwan/pphotelsuite06.jpg

My girl had completely unpacked taking up a good portion of the rack and most of the shelfspace, so she was prepared to stay for the week. We had both showered and I moved in for some fun.

She still didn't want to kiss (red flag), but was naked, so I began working around the neck, the earlobes and using one hand warming up the rest of her. I started to kiss my way down and was stopped along with some grumbling and complaining "grr $#@*^ why you so much power" blah blah blah ... keep in mind, she hadn't even touched my dick yet. I roll over to cool off since I was getting irritated at this point. She began to tell me stories about how she would be barfined and would go dinner only or just dinner and party and man would drink and go sleep. How someone had gotten mad because she "no like make lub" but then returned the next day to apologize to her (red flags looking like a field of poppies at this point) then asked me directly how much I "need" because she was good for once a day but would need day 3 and possibly 4 "off" to rest (red flag factory is running out of flags at this point).

After a half hour or so, because I didn't want to give up on her quite yet (and I was damn horny) I tried once more, this time getting up to lubed fingering until she was very wet and moaning and then she broke it off AGAIN complaining and making grunting angry noises. She complained about condoms too, but I had a bag of them so I don't get what she was talking about since there was no penetration, no hand stroking, no samoke, no nothing....

I'm not one to push too hard, so I figure if she don't want it - fuck it. At this point i'm unhappy and I don't want her with that attitude anyways.

I've never had an experience quite like this and usually with attitude like that I'd show them the door right then. However she was from Pattaya and we were in Bangkok and it was the middle of the night. Even if she was a complete ***** (which she was not), I wouldn't throw her out to a 2+hour ride in the middle of the night.

First thing in the morning, though, I let my friends know I was going to let her go and then delivered the news. She took it pretty matter of factly (and the wad of baht) and we didn't exchange many words as she packed and left. My impression is she feels it was a misunderstanding. My feeling is she's new and popular and can get away with this for a while, but one day she will pull that on someone not so kind and may get a rude awakening. It's not my job to explain that to her and I rather just move on.

I was more generous than some guys I know and I tipped her despite her failure to perform, gave her the barfine money (she had prepaid her own to get out to see me) and more than enough for a taxi (even hotel taxi) to go home. It was more than I should have, but it was going to be the last baht she would ever see from me. I typically buy every girl I've ever barfined at least a drink or two if I see them in the bar, even when I'm on another barfine just as a friendly gesture but as I said, that baht was the last she'd ever see.

I spent the day confused, replaying the first day over and over in my mind, trying to figure out what went wrong, if I had done anything to offend. Frankly, I didn't. I moved on. It still bugged me a little bit in the back of my mind, but I knew the drill...things happen. Plans can and often do, go awry. People, for whatever reason aren't always the person you think they are, or build them up to be. All we can do is roll on and have the vacation we came to have.

After a couple days I realized that I was delivered a blessing and found out that it wasn't going to work in one night. Saved me a bunch of baht and the mistake of going the sponsor route, which I knew was no good for me anyway. I was free to butterfly (or not) with a clear mind and no more worries about a girl I had a crush on.

The rest of the trip is better.

(oh yeah...I find out later in the week that I'm not the only one who has had this problem with this particular girl)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Thanks for sharing this report with us. But here are my 2 cents I have a right to.

If more people like you start buying a "drink or two" for every girl they'd ever barfined then pretty soon these girls won't have any incentive to leave the bar.There are already plenty of girls who are turning punters down becomes they are making plenty of money inside the bar. And now this ping-pong crap. Idiots blowing thousands of baht on stupid ping pongs. Why is it that horny men who are in Thailand for cheap pussy want to feel so important about themselves? (I'm not talking about you since I don't know you and cannot go by just a single post.) But it seems that these "Marco Polo" style stories almost always involve kissing some *****'s ass under some silly pretext and trying to appear in charge at the same time. When will we understand that to 99% of these women we are just wallets? And in 100% of the time it's a relationship of convenience. A bar ***** acts like she is from the finishing school for girls. In Thailand, if these women are not totally submissive in a man-woman relationship, they are lost. And we all know how dangerous loose cannons can be. No offense.

AncntFornicatr
10-15-06, 23:02
[QUOTE=Voracious]This is the first report of my trip taken to Thailand the last two weeks of September 2006.

[It sounds like a very personal experience to share with us and I really appreciate that. So much of what we read here is superficial and although interesting and titalating does not provide the type of information you have been willing to share.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of your report and I suspect I would enjoy sharing a beer with you sometime. I will be back in LOS from the end of January through the end of March with some side trips to Laos and Cambodia.

Your photos are top notch as well.

Voracious
10-16-06, 07:58
This was the second night in LOS and the same day I sent the first girl packing.

After a half day touring, We decided to take a look down Soi33. We ended up in Napoleon, which we knew by reputation as being "pricey".

We didn't have a chance to eat yet, so we munched on food from the bar's menu. All I remember was it was good enough, but beyond that I was still puzzling over what happened with the girl from the first day.

I spotted a nice looking lady and it seemed she had spotted me out. I invited her to sit and we got along fine.

After eating we were shooting pool at one of the billiard tables they have there. For the record, I suck. Not just suck but suck so bad the girls think I'm clowning :P

The girl's name is Ben. Yep, Ben. I checked. She's really a girl. Pictures are grainy due to no flash in low light. (i'm getting used to a new camera this trip. sorry)

http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report3/Ben1.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report3/Ben2.jpg

Actually a really sweet one. Kept the right amount of attention on me all night. Some DFK in the bar, hand holding, teasing, all the good stuff. I finally let her know I'm going to barfine her and ask how much the barfine is.

http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report3/Ben3.jpg
http://voracious.icnc.com/09.06.thailand/report3/Ben5.jpg

Napoleon has a reputation well deserved. Barfine was 1,650 Baht. Under normal circumstances I'd be reluctant to pay, but I'd already had a disappointing morning and "All signs point to yes." on this girl. I paid the barfine and was rewarded with an excellent attitude, good skill, and plenty of energy.

After a long day of feeling plugged up, the pipes were clean and I was once again my relaxed Zen self :)

In the morning I let her go with a decent tip.

Zyros
10-16-06, 17:09
Jon - Thats JW Marriott

Moebius
10-16-06, 22:36
Guys,

As photographers know, there is no need to keep (or post) every single shot you take. Some shots are just not up to standard (for every photographer). The better the photographer, the more they throw away. BTW, I don't claim to be a photographer at all, but I don't post every shot.

Sometimes there are just several shots virtually the same (boring).

Each monger is warped in his own way. I like to see a lot of cute pussy and bum, some like big tits. I like pretty faces but am wary of exposing girls and not always permitted to photograph faces.

Some like to see their cock shooting on a girls face (a bit ugly for me).

Each to their own, but some degree of variety in poses and girls is good, no?
And show your 'best' shots rather than every shot.

So some more shaved pussy from "Suzi Wong" today. Hi, mick licker

In the core, you are right. At two sleepless nights I watch ALL the pics that ever post and some storys of all photo gallery and there are many pics, I ask myself, why members post this.

(it's very funny to see, that special in the "old times" some guys post pics "one by one" - maybe to sample memberpoints? )

But as you say, every monger has his special view, his special preferences, what he post and what he like to see.

The main question is, why we do that? Why we post our pics on this publicboard, so that "everyone" can watch, if he spend 20 bugs a year; and why we like to watch the pics of other members?

For my point of view it's a mix of LOOKING and SHOWING - thats the kick! Is't it? . I think this different kind of view makes this board so special and interesting for me, maybe you and others.

Take it, like it is, thats the our internetworld. Enjoy it, ISG is a great board (and believe me, I know nearly all the other ones)

I know, my english isn't good, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Greats moebius

Ps. Some pics

Medmon
10-16-06, 22:52
"I was more generous than some guys I know and I tipped her despite her failure to perform, gave her the barfine money (she had prepaid her own to get out to see me) and more than enough for a taxi (even hotel taxi) to go home."... Are you nuts??? You should have taken her clothes and tossed them and her into the hall and locked the door. I'm not a hardass at all but this girl out and out robbed you and your behavior enabled her and re-enforced in her own mind that the behavior was farang acceptable.

Thanks for sharing this report with us. But here are my 2 cents I have a right to.

If more people like you start buying a "drink or two" for every girl they'd ever barfined then pretty soon these girls won't have any incentive to leave the bar.There are already plenty of girls who are turning punters down becomes they are making plenty of money inside the bar. And now this ping-pong crap. Idiots blowing thousands of baht on stupid ping pongs. Why is it that horny men who are in Thailand for cheap pussy want to feel so important about themselves? (I'm not talking about you since I don't know you and cannot go by just a single post.) But it seems that these "Marco Polo" style stories almost always involve kissing some *****'s ass under some silly pretext and trying to appear in charge at the same time. When will we understand that to 99% of these women we are just wallets? And in 100% of the time it's a relationship of convenience. A bar ***** acts like she is from the finishing school for girls. In Thailand, if these women are not totally submissive in a man-woman relationship, they are lost. And we all know how dangerous loose cannons can be. No offense.

Old Thai Hand
10-17-06, 02:32
Voracious

Your story is so old, it creaks. The pictures of the Isaan village are a nice touch. I can't remember when I've seen a sorrier looking Isaan shithole. I'd be interested in your friend's story. Then again, maybe not. From the pics alone, I'm sure his story is pretty cliche, too.

It never ceases to amaze me that Farang, who one would assume would be lot smarter in their own home country continue to come here, and throw all sense out the window in some miss-guided desire to be with these village idiots.

Medmon

For your first post, it doesn't do to attack someone. You haven't earned your spurs, yet. Post something useful, for awhile before you earn the right to criticize.

Voracious
10-17-06, 03:30
Voracious

Your story is so old, it creaks. The pictures of the Isaan village are a nice touch. I can't remember when I've seen a sorrier looking Isaan shithole. I'd be interested in your friend's story. Then again, maybe not. From the pics alone, I'm sure his story is pretty cliche, too.

It never ceases to amaze me that Farang boneheads continue to come here and want to be with these village idiots.

Medmon

For your first post, it doesn't do to attack someone. You haven't earned your spurs, yet. Post something useful, for awhile before you earn the right to criticize.OTH: I don't fall for every girl I meet, nor am I a western union man. I've known her for a while since she was a red badged service girl and have had a slowly developing crush on her. We've been exchanging e-mails a while and I've never sent a penny.

The strange thing was the jeckell and hyde routine when it came to intamacy. She's new in the green badge business, but not so new that she shouldn't have known what was expected of her. So yes, I sent her home in the morning, but instead of wasting my energy educating her about what's what, I chose to do it my way.

It's a tight circle of friends on her side and with my friend's girl and I'd rather go with grace than pick a fight where for me the upside is a couple thousand baht. In that specific set of circumstances, It was what it was worth to me. It was also a parting gift, as she'll never see another penny from me, though I go to her bar alot.

It may not make sense to anyone, particularly the hardened punter, but that's ok too. I've been a member here for a while and up until now have refrained from posting here, seeing how much people ***** back and forth from time to time. However I thought I'd do my part and throw in this trip. I've been on a couple AC boards and several of the Pattaya boards so this isn't my first attempt at posting.

As for my friend, he's pretty happy and his girl has moved back to the village and started a business. People can make assumptions and I'm not new in this game, but in his case she's a been good so far. Further, she has a good heart and though I was the devil's advocate for most of the year, I've learned over time that she's as genuine a person as I've met in the business and frankly alot more up front and geniune than many punters and civilians alike.

One last thing, just because they are impovershed does not mean they are idiots. I find that presumptive and harsh. In this particular case, the family works, the father is quite functional and they breed the pigs, ducks, and chickens for profit. I've met a fair share of lazy families who sit around waiting for their daughter to bring home the money. This family is not one of those.

Elmerfud
10-17-06, 05:32
This was the second night in LOS and the same day I sent the first girl packing.

I spotted a nice looking lady and it seemed she had spotted me out. I invited her to sit and we got along fine.

After a long day of feeling plugged up, the pipes were clean and I was once again my relaxed Zen self :)

In the morning I let her go with a decent tip.Well the first time you pay and now you had learn you did just the right thing you seen a nice piece of meat and you **** the thing. Bravo!

Do not feel bad about your past experience it happen to me too and a lot of other members for sure only fool do the same mistake twice.

Voracious
10-17-06, 21:03
Voracious,

I have nothing but praise for your adventures and your photos of your mongering, but I wonder what the Thai people, government, police would think about you showing images of Buddha on this web site. I would hope for your sake, as well as for the sake of this web site, that you would delete, or have deleted, those photos which Thai law forbids. Not that the photos are objectionable, but the context in which they appear might well be considered offensive AND illegal. IMHO.Thank you for a point very well made. I have been writing these posts for some of the other websites that, though they cover nightlife, are generally broader in nature. With the help of some of the feedback I've been seeing, I realize that this may not be the venue for these types of reports and certainly, not the "what I did last summer" type report that I enjoy writing.

It had not occured to me that it would be offensive until you mentioned it and yes, looking at the title of this site I'm sure it would be (offensive) and you are 100% right.

I certainly don't want to cause distress to the board, nor anyone on it and do apologize if I have offended anyone specifically with regard to the images of Buddha on this site.

In response, I have requested to the administrators that the report be deleted. Hopefully we will have a response soon.

Thank you again.

Crypton
10-17-06, 23:10
Voracious,

I have nothing but praise for your adventures and your photos of your mongering, but I wonder what the Thai people, government, police would think about you showing images of Buddha on this web site. I would hope for your sake, as well as for the sake of this web site, that you would delete, or have deleted, those photos which Thai law forbids. Not that the photos are objectionable, but the context in which they appear might well be considered offensive AND illegal. IMHO.

Those photos are not on this website. I think you are worrying too much.

NoCBJ4Me
10-18-06, 05:50
If you are going to quote someone, please edit it down to just the area you are commenting on rather than posting the whole report again with your comments

Jackson will appreciate that we don't have to waste bandwidth with a repeat of someone's report every time it is quoted.

BTW, who wants to look at some guys hairy ass pics in this photo gallery? Lets keep the gallery for pics of women. JMHO

nocbj4me

Old Thai Hand
10-18-06, 07:56
Voracious

Yes, perhaps "Village idiots" was somewhat harsh. However, this is what Thais call most Isaan farmers, wrong and harsh, though it may be.

In any event, regardless whether the family works hard and the girl has a good heart, they are still relatively uneducated upcountry farmers. What does your friend honestly have in common with these people? That's actually the question that's more to the point. Even well-educated, more westernized Thais can be incredibly boring sometimes. I can't imagine all these guys living upcountry with their village girls having much to talk about. I've had a few Isaan farmgirl GFs in the past and I can't imagine ever being with them for long and certainly living up there. I'd go stark, raving mad.

Maybe the secret is lowering your expectations and just dumbing down. I still don't get it.

Seydlitz
10-18-06, 09:39
I can't imagine all these guys living upcountry with their village girls having much to talk about. I've had a few Isaan farmgirl GFs in the past and I can't imagine ever being with them for long and certainly living up there. I'd go stark, raving mad.

Maybe the secret is lowering your expectations and just dumbing down. I still don't get it.

An uneventful life of permanent intellectual stagnation ? I guess that many people would gladly settle for that. For people like you and me, an active lifestyle is a must, but for many if not most people, it means stress and danger.

Those guys would consider themselves happy if they can live comfortably on a meager Western pension in a forgotten village in the North East a life in which today is a repetition of yesterday and a prefiguration of tomorrow. And they get a wife/GF half their age they can shag 4 times a day (if they can get it up that is).

Who needs an opera house and broadband internet?

Voracious
10-18-06, 09:40
OTH:

I can't speak for all the guys that go that route. Actually that (yes it's a shithole of a place, even compared to some of their neighbors) home is in Ratchaburi, not far from the floating markets.

Some guys, when they retire, just want to go fishing and live in the woods. My neighbor did that and lived happily up in the far Northern California in a home overlooking the river until he passed away. I can't imagine doing that as I'd be bored to tears.

I know some guys who really enjoy a similar kind of experience in their girlfriends. A chance to have a very simple (well it's never really all that simple is it?) relationship that's not cluttered with alot of the baggage western relationships come with.

Some of them have wives or girlfriends back home, and put up with "who's shuttling the kids?", "we really NEED that remodel", "come look at the taxes", and all the other regular stuff that just makes life so busy and cluttered. Not that it's bad. These guys do a good job keeping everyone happy at home and are wonderful providers. Some for over 20 years. Fact is, though, they're not happy. They perhaps long for a simpler "I take care of you, you take care of me" relationship. It fills a hole for them.

Could they butterfly? Many I think could and most, I think should, given their situations, but they have LTR drilled into their heads and still treat relationships from that perspective.

If an LTR with someone, even someone who is socially outcast makes them happy, if it fills a void in their life, as long as they are somewhat realistic about possible (or probable) outcomes, then more power to them.

None of my friends is over extending themselves financially to get into these relationships, they realize their odds of success, and - at least with the big head - say they are prepared emotionally if it fails. I think that they underestimate the pain but that's still a choice that is for them to make.

I have one friend who is in the process of bringing over a fiancee from Thailand. He's a simple guy and for him, she's perfect (so far). Still, he's being cautious and leaving himself plenty of outs, right up until the decision making deadline. Even then, he still has a couple years to get out without too much damage. He's being cautious but hopeful. He's been dating in the USA for years but I've never seen him as happy as he is when he's with his fiancee.

I gave him the cautions, re-told him the many tales you can find on the boards, and he's going in eyes open. Good luck to him.

I know there are opportunities to meet higher class, better educated women. In fact one of our tour guides has a daughter who is an attorney in Bangkok who would like to move to America, but wants to practice law in the states, which would require Law School here and taking the BAR. Anyone have a spare $100,000? :) True. It just happened this past trip three weeks ago. But I threw that in as an extreme example.

One of the first things I asked my engaged friend when he was getting serious was "If you're looking for a wife, you could find one that's not in the business too you know..." His answer was "but I like HER and she takes care of me." He's his own man and making his own decisions. If they make it, I've got no problem treating her like anyone else. I'll be happy if he's happy.

I'm rambling a bit now, still jet lagged. I'll end here and pick it up again if there's more to write about.

Lazzaro
10-18-06, 11:16
(it's very funny to see, that special in the "old times" some guys post pics "one by one" - maybe to sample memberpoints? )

No, Moebius.

I noticed you're quite "young" in this forum, even if you're became my myth, my hero, a "way-of-life" to follow!
Simply, at those time we cannot post more than 1 photo each time.
It is only after several years that our GREAT Jackson brought some changes, making easier for us all, post pics.

See ya!

Moouan
10-18-06, 11:33
An uneventful life of permanent intellectual stagnation ? I guess that many people would gladly settle for that. For people like you and me, an active lifestyle is a must, but for many if not most people, it means stress and danger.

Those guys would consider themselves happy if they can live comfortably on a meager Western pension in a forgotten village in the North East a life in which today is a repetition of yesterday and a prefiguration of tomorrow. And they get a wife/GF half their age they can shag 4 times a day (if they can get it up that is).
Some of us just get sick of the arrogance and stupidity seen in everyday life everywhere and decide to get away from it all and simplify everything. Is life in big citys so very interesting? Maybe if your already rich and can do what ever you want its fine, most of us have to work and that takes up 90% of your time with somthing you'd rather not be doing. Going to the village where you can live cheap and not work gives us the time to read that book, plant a garden, watch movies and do what you want with less worrys than we usually do.

Why does living in a remote location mean intellectual stagnation? Just because you read the paper ever week use big words dosnt mean your smart, the fact that bargirl can rip of "smart" people so easy should illistrate that.

Get off your high horse and accept that people that live a different existance to you are not better or worse. Oh and, have you seen people in your own country living on a meager western pension? If i was them I think I'd chose to live in Thailand on the cheap too.

Old Thai Hand
10-18-06, 12:22

Who needs an opera house and broadband internet?

Maybe not an opera house, but certainly some culture...and I don't consider eating somtam pra-ra, listening to Mor Lam and going to temple fair even close to "culture".

I spent last New Years trying the village thing, one last time, not with a bar-girl, but in the end not that much different. I've never been so mind-numbingly bored in all my life and I was only there 3 days. I can't imagine making a life there. Needless to say, the girl and I parted company, soon after.

However, I've met some of these guys up in Isaan living the country life, and many of them are not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, not least because they're living on a shitty pension and this is all they've got to their name. Obviously didn't do much planning for their old-age.

Yes, true they get a GF half their age. They also get her family, dogs, pigs, chickens and assorted village free-loaders sucking their meager pension dry.

Quite frankly, I think a lot of these guys have a different kind of stress and danger than you and I face and less control over how to reduce it. The stress comes from the pressures of being in the midst of an Isaan family, not a small force of nature with with to contend, believe me.

Appologies to all for writing this answer here.

Jack Spratt
10-18-06, 13:35
No need to apologise OTH. I guess pomposity and an overwhelming sense of superiority is not going to sit comfortably with "village life" - even if you managed to find a couple of "sharp knives" there.

Your presumption of how others live and enjoy their lives in these villages defies description. But feel free to sit in your ivory tower, and pontificate over those unfortunates living on a shitty pension, under stress, and being sucked dry. And while you are at it, also feel free to continue to define culture according to the wisdom of OTH.

There are undoubtably some sad buggers living in the sticks, but equally a number who count their blessings, and live lives of quality, happily making a contribution.

jack

Old Thai Hand
10-19-06, 03:36
There are undoubtably some sad buggers living in the sticks, but equally a number who count their blessings, and live lives of quality, happily making a contribution.
jack

Ya. Maybe, I'm being pompous. It wouldn't be the first time I've been accused of that. But, I also speak from plenty of first-hand experience.

So, I'm just curious. Have you ever lived upcountry, or at least spent any amount of time with a typical Isaan farm family? Are you one of the "sad buggers" or one of those "counting their blessings"? Or, are you, as I suspect making assumptions about something you know nothing about?

Vietgirllover
10-19-06, 04:38
Gentlemen,

Please remind the Photo Gallery Rules and Photo Gallery Chit Chat Thread!

Thanks

Jack Spratt
10-19-06, 06:04
So, I'm just curious. Have you ever lived upcountry, or at least spent any amount of time with a typical Isaan farm family? Are you one of the "sad buggers" or one of those "counting their blessings"? Or, are you, as I suspect making assumptions about something you know nothing about?

More presumption, and wrong again OTH! I have spent considerable time upcountry, living with a typical Isaan village (not farm) family. And I am neither sad nor blessed at this point.

However, this is the Photo Gallery, and as I have been guilty in the past of criticising those who waffle on here, but do not post photos (not you), here goes.

Old Thai Hand
10-19-06, 13:05
sorry. Jack I moved this discussion to Fight club.

Although I won't post current pics, here's an old pic from my distant past to keep on track with the board.

Pwap007
10-20-06, 08:01
I don't think so. That is a different name and number.

Since this is a photo thread, I will attach another picture of a girl from there. This is from several years ago so I am sure she is long out of the business. Generally this is the quality of what you get.Awesome pix.

Rogger
10-20-06, 12:03
O. K. Here some informations and some pics. I allways thought thats penthouse is a shorttimehotel, but it isn't. I stay there for two weeks and realy enjoy it (and the girls also). They don't cover that this hotel is make for sextourist. Several kind of condoms, all the equiment woman needs up to a onewaycamera, if you need this. Mirrows everywere, pornochannel-tv and direktline to the kitkat-club thats belongs to the hotelowners. (I never stay in there)

MoebiusIt seems they have some good deals in low season.

If you spend 2500 baht in the bar you get a room for free.

http://img126.imagevenue.com/loc449/th_42136_ying_pict0007_fx_122_449lo.JPG (http://img126.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42136_ying_pict0007_fx_122_449lo.JPG)

Moebius
10-20-06, 22:15
It seems they have some good deals in low season.

If you spend 2500 baht in the bar you get a room for free.

http://img126.imagevenue.com/loc449/th_42136_ying_pict0007_fx_122_449lo.JPG (http://img126.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42136_ying_pict0007_fx_122_449lo.JPG)Hi, Rogger,

Thanks for ths info. You get the the room for one night for free?

An english guys, how stay in this hotel told me that, thats the girls, you take from the kitten club up to your room, like to use all the stuff (sweets, drinks, condomes, showercremes, onewaycamera.) that's offer in the room, maybe forced by the club/hotelowner.

I always get girls from outside, what isn't a problem and so I enjoy this place really.

Here some more pics from room and a beauty I post before

Greats moebius

Ps. Here an info for the members, who ask me at PM for infos about the this girl. Sorry I don't wan't to give infos about girls I met.

Hunt for yourself, there are so many nice girls around, nobody need infos like this realy!

Moebius
10-20-06, 22:45
No, Moeb´ius.

I noticed you're quite "young" in this forum, even if you're became my myth, my hero, a "way-of-life" to follow!

Simply, at those time we cannot post more than 1 photo each time.

It is only after several years that our GREATJackson brought some changes, making easier for us all, post pics.

See ya!I don't know that, thanks for this info.

Pic for you :D

Moebius

Jdbkk555
10-21-06, 04:02
Ning and Fon are sisters. 22 and 20

They were fun, I recommend them without question. Sorry, only pics with clothes this time.

Asian Rain
10-21-06, 12:53
Have been doing some sorting on the collection... coming across all sorts of forgotten or misplaced memories. This is what happens when you find a SWEET young thing, bring her back to your room, get all ready for penetration and then realise that you forgot to charge the friggin batteries on your camcorder before you left for BKK. Disaster. Lost opportunity.

Nowadays I carry around two chargers plus a spare high-cap battery. Enjoy the tidbits, AR+

Jakbkk
10-21-06, 15:06

So I decided to put it here and get some other opinions. I think I am going to pass on her, but maybe someone here will convince me otherwise.I am an old Thailand expat with a Thai girlfriend and I can definitely say that she is a he! BEWARE!

Mick888
10-21-06, 15:17
Have been doing some sorting on the collection... coming across all sorts of forgotten or misplaced memories. This is what happens when you find a SWEET young thing, bring her back to your room, get all ready for penetration and then realise that you forgot to charge the friggin batteries on your camcorder before you left for BKK. Disaster. Lost opportunity.

Nowadays I carry around two chargers plus a spare high-cap battery. Enjoy the tidbits, AR+You want to be carefull taking her out on a windy day.

Jakbkk
10-21-06, 15:27
This Uni student had a nice set of braces to go with her smile. Just in case I asked her to open her mouth wider...Do you mind sharing the contact information?

Thanks

Vulcanizer
10-21-06, 20:38
Please be careful with them.
They might start smoking, and then burst into flames.
The hi caps that is!
Good holiday to you and yours, Vulcanizer

Hendrom
10-22-06, 13:45

They were fun, I recommend them without question. Sorry, only pics with clothes this time.Hi Jbkk555,

My compliments for your taste. You can to give me more info about these 2 nice sister? (example: number of phone or where I can to find they)

Thanks you very much.

Jom61

Peter1999
10-22-06, 15:46
Attached a picture of a bar girl named Oh, who used to work at Morning2Night Bar in Nana area a year ago. Nice look but not a good experience for me. Anyone else knows her?

Fawn The Guyver
10-22-06, 15:53
I went to the Venus 2006 convetion in Berlin.
here are few preview pics.
the URL to the Video and the full size JPGs is inside the TXT file.
I know Thailand is not Germany but one girl there is a asian :-)

Member #2001
10-22-06, 20:48
I went to the Venus 2006 convetion in Berlin.
here are few preview pics.
the URL to the Video and the full size JPGs is inside the TXT file.
I know Thailand is not Germany but one girl there is a asian :-)

Those links are not working at the moment for some reason. Maybe just put up the links here without putting them inside a text file?

Almotu
10-23-06, 02:11
Your sisters are very cute. When were the photos taken? Where did you find them? Bangkok?

WISteve
10-23-06, 03:03
A Pattaya short timer I've known for a while from Eagle Bar, soi 7.

Kay works days and the pictures were taken in the bar and in my apartment in September 2006.

WISteve
10-23-06, 03:20
Another short timer from Pattaya, this one works in Billion Beer Bar on Pattayaland One.

May is only 22 years old but has LOTS of tattoos and is looking a little worse for the wear from when I met her a couple years ago.

But May still turns in a good performance.

Pictures were taken in the bar and in the on-site short time rooms September 2006.

~WISteve

Member #3200
10-23-06, 06:42
Another short timer from Pattaya, this one works in Billion Beer Bar on Pattayaland One.

May is only 22 years old but has LOTS of tattoos and is looking a little worse for the wear from when I met her a couple years ago.

But May still turns in a good performance.

Pictures were taken in the bar and in the on-site short time rooms September 2006.

~WIStevevery nice ladies
how much was the donation for each for kay & may
cant wait until i fly 2 the LOS & 4 nights in pattaya during my 2 week thailand avdenture

Jdbkk555
10-23-06, 07:12
I sampled the sisters below on Friday evening. 3 days ago. They can be found by writing to Ant at angelsbangkok. Look up the website via BKK2night. Follow to escorts. Look for Angels. You will not find them there but Ant will get them for you. Ask for Ning and Fon. Please just don't mention you saw their pic's here. Ok? I don't want to spoil the fun for the remainder of my trip.

Ant has 3 sets of sisters. Ning/Fon. A pair of twins. And an older set 28/30 I think. I selected these as I though they were both simply charming.

They are LT only. And higher class than you might find at Nana. So be prepared to spend a bit more than you might otherwise consider. My reference is a nice lady at a soapy like Cleopatra or upscale bar like Pegisis. Either you'll spend about the same and get less bang for your buck.

I've been posting my other contacts in the Bangkok reports section.

Enjoy

WISteve
10-23-06, 07:21
"very nice ladies
how much was the donation for each for kay & may"
``````````````````````````````````````````
Thanks.

Kay is typical and a 250 bar fine (as I recall) at Eagle Bar and I pay 500 baht short time plus 40 baht to get her back to the bar. It's always back at my place with her.
But she's a pro so if you ask her how much she wants it's hard telling what she'll say! She's known me for a while so perhaps she's less inclined to play games.

The Billion Beer Bar is one of the few with an all up 500 baht short time fee on premises. The lady (May in my case) gets 300 baht and the bar gets 200 out of that as I recall. I Usually give her a 100 baht tip in the room after. Shagging my ugly ass she deserves it!

I've attached three nudes of May below from a long time in 2005.
She's added/modified a few tattoos since then!

~WISteve

Lazzaro
10-23-06, 11:47
I don't know that, thanks for this info.
Pic for you :D
Moebius

:D:):D:)

Appreciated!!!!!

Tks, bro!

Pj Brat
10-23-06, 11:50
Hi Bro,

As recommend the sister, fon and ning. Where are they located and have u any contact number? what experince do you have with them?

They were fun, I recommend them without question. Sorry, only pics with clothes this time.

Paulus Xxx
10-23-06, 12:52
"very nice ladies
Thanks.

Kay is typical and a 250 bar fine (as I recall) at Eagle Bar and I pay 500 baht short time plus 40 baht to get her back to the bar. It's always back at my place with her.
But she's a pro so if you ask her how much she wants it's hard telling what she'll say! She's known me for a while so perhaps she's less inclined to play games.

The Billion Beer Bar is one of the few with an all up 500 baht short time fee on premises. The lady (May in my case) gets 300 baht and the bar gets 200 out of that as I recall. I Usually give her a 100 baht tip in the room after. Shagging my ugly ass she deserves it!

~WISteveI had this girl a couple of times! Good shag, seem to be getting back. I stayed next doors in GJ's :-)

Couldn't miss her.

Fawn The Guyver
10-23-06, 14:05
@ Member #2001

The links are working just enter the 3 digt code next to the MEGAUPLOAD logo

NoCBJ4Me
10-23-06, 17:39
@ Member #2001

The links are working just enter the 3 digt code next to the MEGAUPLOAD logo

Fawn The Guyver,

When I get to Megauploader, do I have to sign up for a new account to see this stuff? If not, what do I do after typing in the three digit code.

nocbj4me

Yi Ren
10-23-06, 19:56
Fawn The Guyver,
When I get to Megauploader, do I have to sign up for a new account to see this stuff? If not, what do I do after typing in the three digit code.
nocbj4me
Dude,

Get your ass back out here, and you won't have to worry live vicariously. I've got some spinners lined up. :)

That is, if my company doesn't ship me off to UK. :(

Cheers,
-Y

Fawn The Guyver
10-24-06, 20:28
@NoCBJ4Me

man it is not so difficult
to sing up is only to the premium account.
So you enter the 3 digt code next to the MEGAUPLOAD logo press enter or hit the button, wait 40 sec then you can D/L it. This is all

Jdbkk555
10-25-06, 11:24
Some additional pics from today. Kitty and Tai. You can find more in BKK reports.

Nothing like a little breakfast in bed to start the day out right.

JD

Kcuf39
10-25-06, 22:19
"very nice ladies
Thanks.

WISteveGreat last 3 pics of May, looks like a real experienced fuck toy. I like them well used and experienced. "How many guys fuck you today? You seventh guy" then I know I have real slapper. Cant wait to get back to LOL and wake in morning with two of them blowing me off.

Lemon Tree
10-27-06, 02:54
Well, Gentlemen

In exactly 25 days my 3 weeks vacation starts again. Can hardly explain to be there in LOS. I plan to stay 2 weeks in Pattaya and one week in Koh Chang.
For your and my pleasure I send some photos to the Thailand Photo Gallery. Some nude, some non nude. But no porn, because that isn’t my taste. Same girl(s), different situations.
Enjoy these photos and enjoy your life. You only have this one.

Lemon Tree

Lemon Tree
10-27-06, 02:57
Same girl, different situations.

Enjoy it.

Lemon Tree

Jetmech322
10-27-06, 08:09
Hello Lemon Tree,

Hey i was wondering ,where is the place that you and your lady friend are standing above the river named golden triangle pic. I'm courious because a lady friend of mine just sent me a pic from exactly the same spot as your pic.She told me it was from a place close to her home.

Thx,

Jetmech322

Nhscotsman
10-27-06, 11:37
A nice pair, tasted delicious...I agree! For people who have made multiple trips to Thailand, have many of the BG's had augmentation done to their chests. I am one of the many who think of Thais as having small sized chests. I have read that the surgeries are very cheap and many LB's have gone through the procedures but I was curious if regular BG's have had theirs done too. Keep up the great posts people, I look forward to my trip this January 2007.

Reg Slag
10-27-06, 16:46
Some additional pics from today. Kitty and Tai. You can find more in BKK reports.

Nothing like a little breakfast in bed to start the day out right.

JDMate - you sure kitty's not a bloke?

Lemon Tree
10-27-06, 17:17
Sawadee khrap, Khun Jetmech322.

The River is named Mekong River. And the Golden Triangle is the boarder between Thailand, Myanmar and Laos. We both stand in Thailand, the land on the left side of the River is Myanmar, the land on the right side of the river is Laos. In former times this border was very notorious, because the smuggler of opium made big business there. (Golden Triangle has nothing to do with real gold, but with white gold, the opium)

Enjoy your life.

Lemon Tree

Duniawala
10-27-06, 17:41
Mate - you sure kitty's not a bloke?
What a lovely 1st post. Congratulations and keep it up.

Retired Army
10-27-06, 18:13
I was curious if regular BG's have had theirs done too.

Yes, It is probably the most common surgery in Thailand. Not only BGs, but regular Thai girls as well. My GF/wife is a perfect example. A cups to C/D's overnight. Changed her whole attitude towards sex. Victoria Secrets had to establish a special department just to supply my GF with the sexy clothes she loves to wear under her regular clothes and around the house for my pleasure.