Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
2006 Photo Gallery

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Crazy Swede
01-01-06, 14:44
Sorry "Jacko71" i think i run out of pictures for now but beware .. im going for a 3 month trip starting in Feb. this year so i gue´s i can post a few more pic´s here in the future ;)

cs//

Any more nice pics? Girls are damn sexy.

Wld love some nice ass poking pic.

Keep up the good contribution.

Piper1
01-04-06, 14:59
Hi Piper,

Good girls, but can you skip the bad painting.

Then we can see their beauty!

Thank you,

Paulo
One girl actually - glad the bad painting did it's job. :)

Here's my favorite pic of her, bucking on top (you had to be there and hear her to appreciate it). I think she forgot about me for a while, got into a trance state, and just enjoyed herself. How dare she.

I'm almost tempted to call and ask her to bring one of her friends along next time. Could be fun.

I'll post a vid-link of her blow-job action soon. She was a slow-tease.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34249

FlyingVisitor
01-04-06, 17:15
I would like to contribute with a last year's "experience".

However,the photos to be attached are "too big". How can one "reduce" them to an appropriate size for a forum attachment?

Any technical advice available?

F.V.

Regulr Travlr
01-04-06, 18:05
Read the Forum FAQ on photos. You can download a photo resizer. Once downloaded it is very easy to use. You can do a whole group at once.

Once the photos are resized it is very easy to add them to a report. Again there arei instructions in the FAQ.

We look forward to seeing them.

FlyingVisitor
01-04-06, 21:50
I just will go the way you advised.

Thanks a lot.

F.V.

Ralph Kramden
01-05-06, 13:44
This photo doesn't do her justice. She has a body that won't quit and gave me sensational GFE service. 22 years old, 2200 BHT.

Coma Boy
01-05-06, 14:28
The moist little pussy of my first Paragon pick-up.

JuiceSpike
01-05-06, 14:28
Ralph,

"22 years old, 2200 BHT..." She looks nice. Fall in love already?

:D

juices

1Ball
01-05-06, 14:51
Coma, it's been a while since you regaled us with you signature "Gyno" shots.
Finally got your curtains delivered?

BTW, thanks for the info on the jazz bars.

Ralph Kramden
01-06-06, 02:18
JS,

Yes indeed I fell in love with her, but I followed the Samus Aran 3F rule of falling in love with a different one like her every night.

Afterall, you know the old saying, "Variety is the JuiceSpike of life."

It just boggles my imagination when I see these love-forsaken fools on the street with a NEP midnight parking lot tramp in tow for a weeklong affair, when they could hook up with a different fresh young beauty every night and really enjoy life.

Cheers,

RK

Prov1
01-06-06, 03:15
Fantastic Shots. I think this is an example of showing enough class to slightly hide her face just enough so we don't know exactly what she looks like. Also, the use of condoms is not only common sense, but it in no way takes away from the quality of the pic. Take note, Asian Rain.

Footloose
01-06-06, 04:45
Comaboy:

Good find in Pinky. The pic would make a good illustration of a vagina, all parts well exposed.

WayneKing
01-06-06, 04:50
Well done Ralph...yes fall in love with a different one every night and you will be fine. Keep one for a week and you will regret it.
I think when most guys turn up in the LOS they can't believe that these girls show so much affection to them. They are not used to it and thet start to believe it is real.....but of course it is not!
For 99% of these little sweethearts this is their job and their only source of income. When you consider a factory worker would have to work fulltime for a week....6 days from 8am until 6pm to earn Bht 2,000.... you can see whay they are so affectionate. Its a pretty short career with plenty of personal risk....but the rewards are very high. If nature has delt you a kind hand and you are reasonably good looking you can earn as much as a doctor by selling your body...why not?
But let me remind all Mongers of all ages that it is you who are being played out and not the other way round. I know plenty of these girls...they all have Teraks sending money to them, they will not stop working as they do not dislike the job, they will go with other guys while they are with you, as soon as you leave, anytime...if the price is right. When they are not flat on their backs earning $ they are chatting with each other on how much more money they can scam out of their 'boyfriends'.
So take a leaf out of Ralphs book...have a great night of passion....pay them ....and then plan your next conquest. And NEVER....I repeat NEVER send these girls any money...for anything...ever.
Have fun
Wayne

Virgil
01-06-06, 13:45
The moist little pussy of my first Paragon pick-up.Coma Boy!

What pretty face (and body) to these turkey giblets belong to?

Virg'

JuiceSpike
01-06-06, 16:38
Ralph,

"Variety is the JuiceSpike of life." Nice one. :p

juices

Coma Boy
01-07-06, 11:28
I woke this afternoon and found this fucking bear (and this girl) in my bed. It scared the shit out of me.

I wasn't even expecting to wake up with a girl, let alone a giant fucking bear.

Coma Boy
01-07-06, 11:34
Went to Hollywood last night, and still accidently ended up with a fucking NEP girl. Plenty of them head there after work to look for Thai guys.

I even ended up in one of those all-night boy-hostess-bars were the staff are Thai dudes, and the customers are Thai girls buying "company".

I was with a group of girls- not boy shopping!

Coma Boy
01-07-06, 11:39
I've attempted to take some non-gyno photos.

The girl wasn't shy in bed, but she didn't like the camera.

I took photos anyway.

The Fiend
01-07-06, 11:42
I woke this morning and found this fucking bear (and this girl) in my bed. It scared the shit out of me.

I wasn't even expecting to wake up with a girl, let alone a giant fucking bear.Boy - you must have been in a coma then! lol

Lil Bear
01-07-06, 11:50
That's about all. There's a few more pics that need editing, and a few short vid-ettes with a bit of groaning and moaning. Later.

PiperPiper in the rear shot of penetration are you hitten the cornhole?

Lil Bear
01-07-06, 12:01
My question is do thai chicks do anal or are they hard to find? I plan on going to Thailand some time soon and I'm gonna need some insight. Can anyone help me out with a little info. Also How does the currency exchange rate work do you really get more for your dollar out there or what.

JuiceSpike
01-07-06, 13:47
Coma,

That was cute...:D I like the pic of the girl standing by the window, looking over the city from 24 floors up the ground.

BTW, there is a documentary called "Grizzly Man" which I recommend. It is a fucking funny but disturbing/scary account of a nut spending time with wild bears in Alaska. After 13 lucky years he was finally killed and eaten by a bear in 2003.

I thought you might like this film since you are into bears...:)

juices

The Traveler
01-07-06, 13:55
I would like to contribute with a last year's "experience".

However,the photos to be attached are "too big". How can one "reduce" them to an appropriate size for a forum attachment?

Any technical advice available?

F.V.
Flyingvisitor,

I assume you are using Windows (XP), so why not use Paint (PICTURE --> ATTRIBUTES) which comes with Windows or the Image Resizer provided by Microsoft ? A few other nice tools are included in the Powertools package.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

The Traveler
01-07-06, 14:07
Coma,

good to see that you finally found some time to buy a bit furniture for your condo :)

Piper1
01-08-06, 08:14
My question is do thai chicks do anal or are they hard to find?
Yes they do. If you want it guaranteed, go to Eden club or Tulip MP. Or simply ask any gal up-front.

Answering your previous question about the pics: no - not anal. Didn't try with her. I did with one of the two gals I had yesterday. Just got home and back to work. Will post some pics and a report later.

Piper

Piper1
01-08-06, 11:06
A few quick pics of a couple of girls from yesterday - one busty, one lusty. See report BKK thread. Will post more when I get time to edit

Skip pic 5 if you don't like messy cumshots. I was aiming for a face shot but as I was busy pulling the condom off she put her arms up at the last second, holding me back. Cheeky gal.

Crazy Swede
01-08-06, 11:15
this is a picture gallery .. fine .. i think it´s great to see other people´s pictures and upload some of my own to hear people´s reactions , most of you seam to like them!
yesterday a guy at another forum told me : hey crazyswede .. your world famous now .. i downloaded a pack of files to day and your picture were among those pictures´! the pack was called "real pros´" i think!

after some "investigation" i found out that some dude have absolutly nothing better to do then "steeling" picture´s from isg (and other site´s , didn´t recognize all pic´s) , pack them in to a zip file of 50mb and upload those 636 pictures at another site!

don´t think it was the top 636 pics´of 2005 ...more like crap pack of the year, looked like he had scraped some crap of his table , blurry , out of focos etc. (accept mine of cos´) ;)

okay .. i save pictures from isg and other site´s as well .. for what purpose i don´t know .. i just like to collect them sort of!

i think this low life no good son of a bithc needs to get a life .. or atleast his own camera so he can contribute to this forum instead of snatching pic´s here and upload else where :mad:

pictures´... yes .. digging in the arcives ive´found some pics´, not mine but that doesn´t seam to bother some people around here!

cs//

FlyingVisitor
01-08-06, 13:47
Last year at Hua Hin I met that girl who was a great f...k.

After shaving her, the pussy tasted still much better. Great GFE. She delivered an excellent "service" with BBBJ and anal too.

FV.

The Traveler
01-08-06, 14:09
After some "investigation" i found out that some Dude have absolutly nothing better to do then "steeling" picture´s from ISG (and other site´s , didn´t recognize all pic´s) , pack them in to a Zip file of 50mb and upload those 636 pictures at another site!

CrazySwede,

sounds familar to me :(
Remember, a certain member accused me of stealing pics and posting them here.
He was even able to "find" certain pics in the WWW (Honni soit qui mal y pense :D)

But sadly he refused to explain how I managed to post pics with the unblurred face of the girl even though it was blurred in the pics at the other website.

It happened before and will happen after, but now it should be less likely than in the past, because only members can see and download posted pictures.

Crazy Swede
01-08-06, 15:14
Sure it will happend again "Traveler" and i don´t belive it helps that only member can see the pics´eighter .. i mean this aint the most honest bunch of lads i know about ... no offence ;)

I don´t really care if my ugly face shows´up like that , it´s just that i got pissed of cos´some one is trying to "leash" on other peoples pictures´thats all! :mad:

cs//

It happened before and will happen after, but now it should be less likely than in the past, because only members can see and download posted pictures.

Piper1
01-08-06, 22:45
Here's a short vid of the first girl I spent a couple of hours with in BKK two weeks ago - teasing me slowly at the beginning of a blowjob. I'm still getting PMs about her, but I don't have her number anymore. Pity - she's as good as the best Dubai girls I've been with, and they are good.

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=3CLWRVRR

Derby Dervish
01-08-06, 23:03
First visit to NEP

I'm definitely a newbie. I've RTFF for quite awhile and last November I spent 2 weeks around Thanksgiving in LOS. The first few days I spent at the Dynasty Inn in BKK and the first night I went to NEP where I took out these two girls.

Meow was from the Sexy night bar. Barfine 600B, ST at the ST hotel on the second floor 1000B, room for what turned out to be about 2 hours 300B. A lot of wet energetic fun, she really got into it and would do whatever I wanted.

Pim was from G-Spot. Barfine 600B, ST at my hotel room 1500B. The pictures do not do her justice, the more turned-on she got the better she looked! She loved DATY and was quite loud near the end. I teased her by delaying actual penetration until she was literally begging for it!

On the second day I walked to Soi Cowboy to see how far it was. Not too bad a walk but there's a better way. Take the Skytrain to Asoke and go through the subway station to the exit on the other side. Soi Cowboy/Soi 23 is just outside the subway station exit.

Anyway, I was a little warm after my walk so I stopped in at Toy Bar (purely by chance)for a beer. Lightning struck and I barfined a girl from Toy Bar who turned out to be the best GFE I had EVER had. She stayed with me for the rest of my few days in BKK, 5 days in Pattaya and a few more days in BKK until I had to leave this paradise. Barfine at the Toy Bar was 400B and LT was 1500B daily for a few days until she told me she didn't want any more money from me just before we left for Pattaya.

I have RTFF and I swore not to fall in love with a bargirl but it happened anyways. Well, so far I'm still thinking with my large head, and I'll see where it goes. No advice, please, I'm not going to send her any money. I've known her for 2 weeks. If it works out, fine. If not, not. But I'd love to spend a long time with this woman.

Incredible! I'm already planning my next visit, probably late summer or early fall 2006. Or earlier if I can make it happen.

J Ride
01-09-06, 10:52
I woke this afternoon and found this fucking bear (and this girl) in my bed. It scared the shit out of me.

It's been a while since I posted, but your comment had me falling off my chair. Pretty funny brother.

Migrant One
01-09-06, 20:01

Did the bear come with the girl, the girl with the bear, or both come together (pun intended)

Just Me
01-09-06, 21:44
Derby,

Sorry to bring it up, but are you sure that PIM was a girl? Hate to say it, but by the looks of it, I'm not sure.

Just me

Silver Shadow
01-09-06, 23:26
Justme

You may be right - she could be male or female - but the more important part is that he/she is UGLY.

We've all gotten drunk enough to stick it into a willing mouth, but hopefully we forget about it by the following morning.

My choices are not always the most beautiful women, depending on their talents, but I usually submit photos of the ones who look somewhat better than the street *****s.

Derby Dervish
01-10-06, 00:54
Hey Just and Silver,

Pim is definitely a girl, she was naturally well-lubricated when excited, and came very hard a couple of times. Her clit was distinct and she responded well to oral stimulation. The sheets were sopping wet after a couple of hours.

She might not be the prettiest girl by your standards but I posted her picture to give an accurate history. IMHO often the girls who are not as pretty give a real extra effort to please. I short-timed her based on the initial effort she put out at the G-Spot and her promise of much more to come and I was certainly not disappointed. I did stop in the alley on the side of the DYnasty and feel her up a bit and she was wet already.

It's true she's not beautiful but she is as erotic as they come. I like that, it really turns me on. She beats out a beautiful starfish any day.

Peter Eastwest
01-10-06, 08:57

Hey - I hope you didn't go "bear-back".
Pete

Big Bopperino
01-11-06, 07:52
So Derby,

When you finished, did E.T. phone home?

Asshole Big
01-11-06, 23:26
Do it, and no bulshit talk?

Buggsy61
01-11-06, 23:37
Just hope you are right mate.

To me that looks like a katoey 100% and having been so many times I reckon I can spot em. Hope its a trick of the light on your photos but if you had a good time and ain't that worried then good for you.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:23
Was in Bangkok December thru January. Hope you guys like these pics. Some are ladys. Some are of Bars, Nana Hotel, Skytrain and Subway.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:28
The girl in the green is from NEP Rainbow bar. Bottom floor on the right side.
The one with the huge tit's is from a bar on the second floor on the left corner right next to the steps up to the short time rooms.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:30
More same. Not sure which order these are in, but you will figure it out.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:32
Some of these were taken from the bars right in front of NEP and NANA.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:36
A few more. Five at a time. There is a picture of the Emporium shopping center here. It is about the only place I have been able to buy a REAL T-Shirt in Bangkok so far. But it will cost you more than 100 baht.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:39
A few daytime shots at Soi Cowboy.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:41
More Soi Cowboy and misc.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:43
this is the best transportation around town i have found. bts

also soi 8. [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) street. and the pool at nana.

Kash Flow
01-12-06, 01:47
Lets see. We have the Subway platform, the Thermae entrance and three gogo girls dancing on my bed. SWEET!

Drsinister
01-12-06, 02:45
Dude you dont have to explain. The only ones that will question you are the "cheap charlies" that have never been to Pardise. My all time favorite is not a ten in the looks department but she is the ultimate in GFE. She never asks for money, she took care of me when I was sick, she'll replace the mini with her money, I even dicked her friend down and she was cool with that. and I can go on and on. So I feel you. I love that girl to death and its not for her looks.

Hey Just and Silver,

Pim is definitely a girl, she was naturally well-lubricated when excited, and came very hard a couple of times. Her clit was distinct and she responded well to oral stimulation. The sheets were sopping wet after a couple of hours.

She might not be the prettiest girl by your standards but I posted her picture to give an accurate history. IMHO often the girls who are not as pretty give a real extra effort to please. I short-timed her based on the initial effort she put out at the G-Spot and her promise of much more to come and I was certainly not disappointed. I did stop in the alley on the side of the DYnasty and feel her up a bit and she was wet already.

It's true she's not beautiful but she is as erotic as they come. I like that, it really turns me on. She beats out a beautiful starfish any day.

Fast Eddie 48
01-12-06, 03:48
Derby,

Sorry to bring it up, but are you sure that PIM was a girl? Hate to say it, but by the looks of it, I'm not sure.

Just me

to just me

pim is not a girl but an old lady that have a lot of mileage , surpise she is still
working at nep bar.

fast eddie 48

Red Alert
01-12-06, 10:18
Fellas he stated that he was a newbie. Give him a break. At least he had the balls to post some pics. He met some girls and was willing to share his experiences. Good for him. If they were not up to par in your opinion than so be it. I'm glad there were some pics to accompany his report. Since this is the photo gallery!

Mike Asian
01-12-06, 10:45
My first pictures here. Back in the USA almost a month now. I miss these girls the most. Da from Beach Club, Walking St. Pattaya. Neet, Wonderful Bar, 2nd Beach Rd and Soi 12 Pattaya. Gail, Eyehouse (outcall) massage Bangkok. I can't wait to get back.

FreakFunk
01-12-06, 16:13
Hi there

i have some pictures to post however was wanting to ask other members with more experience on bangkok how safe is it for unprotected sex? I was absolutely shocked when the first girl i took back to the hotel, around 21 years old from Cowboy simply sat on my cock without putting a condom on? I nearly had a heart attack? Has this happened to anyone else? I never would have lay like that if i thought that would have happened?

thanks

Coma Boy
01-12-06, 17:14
Has this happened to anyone else?It happens all the time. Many of the girls are fucking idiots, no wonder they die so often.

Unfortunately when drunk it is often tempting, and then it is fucking antibiotic time again, or something much worse if you're unlucky.

Keep it covered.

Now upload those photos or post in the correct thread you freak.

FlyingVisitor
01-12-06, 20:13
My favourite program:

1.You select the girl and take her to the room.
2. Undress her and
3. Get close to your hands what you like.
4. Enjoy the tits and follow your phantasy to "use" them - and finally
5. You are allowed to proceed to the "main entrance" of passion.

Do you enjoy and agree?

FV.

FlyingVisitor
01-13-06, 18:05
Many of you "old experts" enjoy us with phantastic photos.

I wonder how you can take them when your own "friend" is shown together with the girl's anatomy.

I have the feeling that a third person is present and acting as a photographer.
Am I right?

FV.

J Ride
01-13-06, 23:13
My favourite program:

1.You select the girl and take her to the room.
2. Undress her and
3. Get close to your hands what you like.
4. Enjoy the tits and follow your phantasy to "use" them - and finally
5. You are allowed to proceed to the "main entrance" of passion.

Do you enjoy and agree?

FV.

That's an interesting technique. I'm not much for patient exploration myself. I have two of my own. Either I stick and move which is essentially jumping right into business or I'll hang out with the broad(s) first. That might mean drinking in the room, watching TV, listening to music or shooting the shit. I would say I'm pretty much a 50-50 split between the two. Sometimes I take things easy, but other times I don't want to dilly dally. Interesting topic...

GettingTang
01-14-06, 00:03
Awesume series of photos! Almost like being there. Got any photos inside Thermea?

Kash Flow
01-14-06, 07:45
Awesume series of photos! Almost like being there. Got any photos inside Thermea?Glad you guys liked the pics. I only went to the Thermae twice this trip and each time it was too early. No one is usually there before midnight I think. And by that time I usually have one or two hottys with me. I have found I prefer the gogo girls best. Seems like the prettyest young ladies get to work there first, next step down is Bar girl then freelancer types. Something about 30 super hot, sexy thai girls dancing on stage with thigh high boots and a bikini on, I just like!. I have also noticed that the ladys are more bold about asking for more Baht and tips! Which sucks! Who is teaching them those bad habits!

Later,

Kash Flow

Sojourner
01-14-06, 08:45
Dam Kash, your photo series was great! Those are two ladies I would love to meet! Props on getting good shots both in clothes and nude. CIMG1924 was really a gem.

Keep em Comin'!

Sojourner

FlyingVisitor
01-14-06, 12:54
I met this FL girl during NY period at Sukhumvit.

She has a great experience and gives you realy everything (!). Stayed a whole week with her. Honest GFE.

If you meet her take the chance to "use" her.

FL.

Katung
01-15-06, 10:27
My favorit girl in Pattaya :-)

FlyJets
01-15-06, 11:40
My first pictures here. Back in the USA almost a month now. I miss these girls the most. Da from Beach Club, Walking St. Pattaya. Neet, Wonderful Bar, 2nd Beach Rd and Soi 12 Pattaya. Gail, Eyehouse (outcall) massage Bangkok. I can't wait to get back.I think it is crazy to hit any pay4 without a condom. If you do it is russian roulette with a loaded barrel.

Peace out and Happy Hunting.

ThaiVisitor
01-15-06, 16:17
Don't take my words for it... Come down and check it out yourselves!!!

Cheers
Tee Vee

ThaiVisitor
01-15-06, 16:23
Don't take my words for it... Come down and check it out yourselves!!!

Cheers
Tee Vee

MeatMan
01-15-06, 20:36
The girl in the green is from NEP Rainbow bar. Bottom floor on the right side.
The one with the huge tit's is from a bar on the second floor on the left corner right next to the steps up to the short time rooms.

Kash Flow,

In the pic CMIG1628, She looks VEEERY familiar too me, Her name is Penny I believe. :D

Coma Boy
01-16-06, 06:59
Here's a little starlet from Rainbow.

Coma Boy
01-16-06, 07:02
Four more jay-pegs of last night's girl.

Kash Flow
01-16-06, 07:04
Kash Flow,

In the pic CMIG1628, She looks VEEERY familiar too me, Her name is Penny I believe. :DActually the girl in cmig1629 ,her name was Gay. Not sure on the the spelling but thats how you say it. She was probably one of the hottest I have had in Bangkok. She had just turned 18 a few months prior and started working at the gogo club. The mamasan at her bar was going to fire her because she was always late to work. When she would show up, I would have mamasan send her to my hotel right away. I had her 3 days in a row. Would send her home at night and she would come back around 6pm the next day. She had the most incredible tits I think I have ever squeezed. The gogo bars at NEP have a great selection of the new girls to the trade. I also have all those girls on video. To get to Gay's bar you walk straight into NEP, just before that sprit house you go left and up the lefthand stairway. when you get to the top of what would be the second floor you keep walking straight back into the corner. Her bar is the corner most bar to the left side of the third floor stairway. You can probably just ask the mamasan if she still works there. When I go there, I walk through every single gogo there and look for the hottest one I can find. Its a tough job, and requires several Tiger beers to accomplish correctly.

Later,

Kash Flow

JuiceSpike
01-16-06, 13:15
Coma,

That girl looks yummy and girlie. Nice. I bet she fucked like a rabbit....

juices

Love Sex 22
01-17-06, 05:57
Well I had to start with a bang. Picked gip from rainbow 3 she asked me if I wanted 2 girls I said sure but I want a lesbian show and this time I am well equipped with difrent types of toys to entertain the girls I told her about the toys and she told me about her friend working in the bar next to rainbow 2 .so we went there to pick her up and back to my room . Even most girls don't like to drink I always make sure to give them one dink to start running the engine .

Love Sex 22
01-17-06, 06:02
Not shy any more .The girl in the blue sht is Gip

Love Sex 22
01-17-06, 06:09
All Gooo Things Have To Come To An End .cost 2000 Plus 600 Bar Fine For Long Time But Kicked Them Out Politly When The Fun Was Over .

J Ride
01-17-06, 10:06
All Gooo Things Have To Come To An End .cost 2000 Plus 600 Bar Fine For Long Time But Kicked Them Out Politly When The Fun Was Over .

Those are some good looking pictures buddy. It really makes me miss the LOS.
It's so sad to be stuck in the states. I will return. And soon!

Lilojo
01-17-06, 12:36
Excellent pictures. Nothing better than 2 girlfriends doing lesbian show. Great picture quality as well.
Good show.

JuiceSpike
01-17-06, 17:11
Nice situation you created for yourself. And all the toys for the girls... I bet you had nice clean fun.

juices

NoCBJ4Me
01-17-06, 22:58
Hey Kash Flow

I know the girl Gae from my trip to LOS in April 05. Awesome tits, tight pussy and great BBBJ too.

Here is the link:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=357494#post357494

Her email address is: [Email Address deleted by Admin] It was a working address. She did email me a couple of times looking for photos of me. (No, I never sent her any money!)

I blocked out her face but those tits will surely identify her to you.

Man, do I wish I was back in LOS!

nocbj4me

Actually the girl in cmig1629 ,her name was Gay. Not sure on the the spelling but thats how you say it. She was probably one of the hottest I have had in Bangkok. She had just turned 18 a few months prior and started working at the gogo club. The mamasan at her bar was going to fire her because she was always late to work. When she would show up, I would have mamasan send her to my hotel right away. I had her 3 days in a row. Would send her home at night and she would come back around 6pm the next day. She had the most incredible tits I think I have ever squeezed. The gogo bars at NEP have a great selection of the new girls to the trade. I also have all those girls on video. To get to Gay's bar you walk straight into NEP, just before that sprit house you go left and up the lefthand stairway. when you get to the top of what would be the second floor you keep walking straight back into the corner. Her bar is the corner most bar to the left side of the third floor stairway. You can probably just ask the mamasan if she still works there. When I go there, I walk through every single gogo there and look for the hottest one I can find. Its a tough job, and requires several Tiger beers to accomplish correctly.

Later,

Kash FlowEDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

All About Bob
01-18-06, 06:34
I have some photos to load up, but when i try to upload them they tell me they are all to big, how do i reduce the size and they are on my computer, so how do i change the name so when i upload them my personal detials do not appear.

thanks

Khunhan
01-18-06, 06:35
I am new at this forum

Does anyone know where I can find girls in BKK who wear pantyhose?

I like them to wear it and then in the hotel to rip the hose from her body!!

ThaiVisitor
01-18-06, 14:03
I can't be posting the pics and vids from this site and claim credit for it so I give you the whole website.

This is one website which is really very cool. you got to see it to believe it. The owner Tipatat chronicles events thru a manga (cartoon strips) of the fast pace high life in Bangkok, whereby you have slim, resort club, poseidon, etc.

I'm sure many can relate to it.

http://www.tipatat.com/tjc

Download his drawings, view the videos, you'll love it.

Cheers
Tee Vee :cool:

JuiceSpike
01-18-06, 14:42
Nice. Great content although a bit juvenile but very good work. I also liked the design and the flash animation... That was flash right? :D The vids are cool and I recognized the Bed club in one of them.

I get the feeling you are involved in the project... :)

juices

ThaiVisitor
01-18-06, 16:09
Nice. Great content although a bit juvenile but very good work. I also liked the design and the flash animation... That was flash right? :D The vids are cool and I recognized the Bed club in one of them.

I get the feeling you are involved in the project... :)

juices
No I'm not, unfortunately.

Just saw it somewhere else and I really like it. Must get to meet the guys one day.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Cheongka
01-18-06, 17:09
I am new at this forum

I like them to wear it and then in the hotel to rip the hose from her body!!Just buy one and ask her to wear for you to rip. LOL

The Traveler
01-18-06, 21:22
I have some photos to load up, but when i try to upload them they tell me they are all to big, how do i reduce the size and they are on my computer, so how do i change the name so when i upload them my personal detials do not appear.

thanks
Bob,

this question has been asked and answered a thousand times. Only a couple of days ago I have answered it again, so you definitely haven't scrolled back. Next time, RTFF first and if you can't find an answer feel free to ask. We will all happily help you if we can.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=422607&postcount=26

If you aren't using WinXP, there are a lot of tools available at TUCOWS and other websites.

All About Bob
01-19-06, 04:23
Test photo

All About Bob
01-19-06, 05:07
Finally managed to work out how to upload pictures!

enjoy

Capt JB
01-19-06, 06:49
I am new at this forum

I like them to wear it and then in the hotel to rip the hose from her body!!

U buy the pantyhose and they will wear them. They will play most any game you want to play. Try the parking lot at the Nana Hotel for an "actress"

Peter Eastwest
01-19-06, 08:52
Ref: All About Bob - Post 91

Waow! That girl in pic 24 amazes me. How did she manage to get her foot in that position!

Remarkable.

Pete

enjoy

Duniawala
01-19-06, 09:45

enjoy
Great. Now it would be helpful if you can rotate the pictures before you upload. Prevents getting neck cramps. Thanks.

Jingle1
01-19-06, 13:26
Great. Now it would be helpful if you can rotate the pictures before you upload. Prevents getting neck cramps. Thanks.I'm sorry I already find it great if someone shows pics. Some never DO!

Katung
01-19-06, 19:37
The first girl don' like smoke but she do a little bite.

The other two pics from the same girl (Pattaya), she was 19.

Have fun!

Katung

All About Bob
01-19-06, 20:46
Amazing bird, not a working girl, half Thai half European, best of both worlds.

Coma Boy
01-19-06, 21:28
A good way to keep warm in Chiang Mai.

Coma Boy
01-19-06, 21:32
More of the same.

Coma Boy
01-19-06, 21:35
Same same, but same.

Kash Flow
01-20-06, 06:47
That really does look like her. The mouth and lips and of course the tits. But she looks younger. She does love using the short time rooms too. I recognise the room. 3rd floor nep. What a doll! I will be back in a few months and look for her again. Such a nice girl.

Thanks for sharing!

Later,

Kash Flow

Hey Kash Flow

I know the girl Gae from my trip to LOS in April 05. Awesome tits, tight pussy and great BBBJ too.

Here is the link:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=357494#post357494

Her email address is: bkkgae@yahoo.com It was a working address. She did email me a couple of times looking for photos of me. (No, I never sent her any money!)

I blocked out her face but those tits will surely identify her to you.

Man, do I wish I was back in LOS!

nocbj4me

Love Sex 22
01-20-06, 14:21
4 PM today she approached me and didn't want to leave me alone , I saw her walking in with her 20 years old girl friend . I was more interested in her girl friend with the tattoo in her back she looked very wild . but she said they like to go together to my room .we had a good times but I got the digits form her girl freind when she was taking shower .she was so young and wild I wanted to take more photos but her girl friends say no .I will post more off her when I meet her again.

Thailander
01-21-06, 01:46
My question is do thai chicks do anal or are they hard to find? I plan on going to Thailand some time soon and I'm gonna need some insight. Can anyone help me out with a little info. Also How does the currency exchange rate work do you really get more for your dollar out there or what.Hey lil bear,

Thai chix do anything you want. But bear in mind they are like most women, ask first, do not assume that just because she works in a bar that she'll let you poke around down there. Make sure that you let her know exactly what you plan to do before you give her any cah, then just grin and "bear it". Your money goes a long way with the exchange depending on where you are from.

Love Sex 22
01-21-06, 10:44
she absolutely refuses show her face. I guess she has a farang boy friend some where.

Coma Boy
01-21-06, 12:15
she absolutely refuses show her face. I guess she has a farang boy friend some where.Farang boyfriend, Thai boyfriend, neither, whatever.

It's understandable that a Thai girl wouldn't want her face shown in nude photos.

Jingle1
01-21-06, 13:20
she absolutely refuses show her face. I guess she has a farang boy friend some where.Maybe the sex with you wasn't good enough! LOL. Just a joke Love Sex 22. Great Pics.

Yendor
01-21-06, 17:56
CB - where'd you pick up your lovely in CNX?

I'm due to head north for a few days next month and the temptation is strong within me!

Cheers

Y

Member #2150
01-21-06, 18:06
she absolutely refuses show her face. I guess she has a farang boy friend some where.She might as well show her face -- her tattoo gives her identity away!

Hwwd22
01-22-06, 16:00
she absolutely refuses show her face. I guess she has a farang boy friend some where.The distinctive tattoo and belly piercing should give the game away if said BF is persuing this site!

Great photos!

Lilojo
01-22-06, 16:09
With that tattoo, any boyfriend would recognize her.

Coma Boy
01-23-06, 13:35
CB - where'd you pick up your lovely in CNX?Met her at Spicy.

Have been there three times this week and strangely have only seen one punch-up.

Feels weird without the violence.

All About Bob
01-24-06, 05:15
I find this BF,and Hoe stuff hilarious. These women are smarter than you think. Adding up all the sucker cash flow they bring in, these lil sluts rake the bucks all the way back to Issan with all the dopey Bf's from across the seas sending sick cow, and ill family money to these 24/7 hand out hoes. There is no winning for a Bf of a Hoe. only L for LOSER.

I agree i find it so funny, why do people not just get it, they are the hired help. I see men falling over themselves to be nice to them, and girls treating guys like crap, its a joke. I know one girl, who i pay sometimes to screw if I am in town, she always lets me read her text and email messages its so funny, there guys who have basic jobs in Europe sending her money, she has so far built 2 houses up north, in her village, which ones the mug?

Ro Man
01-24-06, 14:17
This little tight beauty was a short time Soi 6 girl I befriended and took for a LT over 4 day's.

Real sex machine. No bullshit just talking joking and you know.

And ofcourse Money. BF500 LT1000 not cheap ( the barfine ) but fun fun fun.

Ro Man
01-24-06, 14:21
One more of the Soi 6 girl : )

Red Cork
01-24-06, 21:07
photo section!!!????

Richard Kopf
01-25-06, 06:52
Well, I have had a few unsuccessful attampts at posting pics but having to pay for membership has motivated me to become a senior member...so here goes. I wasn't planning on partaking but my friend convinced me that I shouldn't go home... that was after the lights came on at closing time.

A lovely girl from Rainbow 2, NEP

Richard Kopf
01-25-06, 06:58
I can never remember which bar or even how to find it again.... I even lose my car on that soi. Too many distractions.

Richard Kopf
01-25-06, 07:10
This one is 22 (checked her ID) from Rainbow 4. She seemed like a shy one until we left the bar, then became chatty and bossy!

Although I am a big man, she was really tiny. I'm 187cm (abt 6'1"). I put her on the scales: 36kg. Yum

Not the best experience but she was fun to look at.

Richard Kopf
01-25-06, 07:25
This girl from soi 6 made me feel sad to be leaving the next day. I would have taken her for a week.

Edited to add pic.

Love Sex 22
01-25-06, 08:15
Two is company three is a crowd and four is an orgy.

Love Sex 22
01-25-06, 08:24
Its hard to be the producer, camera man,and the main actor in the same time.

Love Sex 22
01-25-06, 08:28
and more .

Love Sex 22
01-25-06, 08:31
Some more coming soon.

J Ride
01-25-06, 08:49
Some more coming soon.
This is a perfect example of why Thailand is known as the Land of Smiles. I had my first foursome not to long ago. It was a thing to remember...

Anzac
01-25-06, 09:36
Love Sex 22,

Great pics mate!! What city were you in and where did you find those girls?

Cheers, Anzac

Dk4711
01-25-06, 09:44
Love Sex 22,

Thank you for very nice pictures - I hope that the girls also was nice too you. Please send more photo.

All the best

Calvinrussell
01-25-06, 10:34
2 mistress in Pattaya a lot of fun:

[Photo Link deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of a hot link to photos on another site. If you have photos you would like to share with the other Forum Members, then please post them here. Thanks!

Member #3173
01-25-06, 10:39
More!more!
Very rare for more than a 3some.I am sure we all could do with more 4some
or more

JuiceSpike
01-25-06, 14:48
You are a sslut....:D Nice pics. The girl wearing the pink skirt looks good. Sorry I can't be there to help out with production...

juices

1Ball
01-25-06, 15:10
Love Sex 22, you filthy disgusting sslluutt. how could you! Taking advantage of 3 innocent sweet girls.You are a disgrace !

PS. If you have more pics you want to post, that is OK too :D

Bam Boii
01-25-06, 19:04
Some more coming soon.Wow Mr. Love, you really are the man. I just saw an old dream come true in your pics. May I ask how much this cost? Did you get lower prices for buying in larger quantyties?

Bkk Men
01-26-06, 04:17
This one is 22 (checked her ID) from Rainbow 4. She seemed like a shy one until we left the bar, then became chatty and bossy!

Although I am a big man, she was really tiny. I'm 187cm (abt 6'1"). I put her on the scales: 36kg. Yum

Not the best experience but she was fun to look at.She is good and more photo pls. hehe

Love Sex 22
01-26-06, 07:40
the girls are working in beer garden in Bangkok soi 7.not every night. I gave them 1500 baht each for almost 5 hours off fun you know its take some time to arrange all that .actually there was a forth one but I find it unmanageable so politely asked her to go home . interesting enough the girls said that never had really lesbian sex they just did like sandwich and kiss titties but never ate pussy . but this was my must do demand on the negotiation .

Love Sex 22
01-26-06, 07:52
Do you, guys think I am a **** .I am trying my best .not easy to be a **** in these days .

Love Sex 22
01-26-06, 07:58
well guys I gave up , they wanted the real thing and they fought for it bravely and with dignity.

Red Cork
01-26-06, 07:59
love sex , you are a disgusting perverted greedy **** pig !!!
hats off to you. you should get a ISG award.
well done!

Red Cork
01-26-06, 08:01
i arrive jan.28 in the evening, can't wait to indulge again.
you still hanging about the beer garden love sex 22?

Love Sex 22
01-26-06, 08:06
i arrive jan.28 in the evening, can't wait to indulge again.
you still hanging about the beer garden love sex 22?

not every day .i am sure we could meet for laughs .

Love Sex 22
01-26-06, 08:29
You are a sslut....:D Nice pics. The girl wearing the pink skirt looks good. Sorry I can't be there to help out with production...

juices

She is the one with the tattoo in her back from previews nights that refused to show her face .

Eaglestar
01-26-06, 12:05
Some more coming soon.

Please more.

Love Sex 22
01-26-06, 17:34
All good hings must come to end.

Butterfly Blue
01-26-06, 22:21
All good hings must come to end.Nice set of pics LS22, some of the best Iv'e seen in a long time.

B4,500 very well spent too.

Richard Kopf
01-27-06, 06:43
A pair off the street, Suk soi 11

Richard Kopf
01-27-06, 07:01
Rainbow 2. 22yrs

Richard Kopf
01-27-06, 07:55
Mamasan chose her for me. She stayed all night and was soft and gentle and did whatever I wanted, except nude pics, which is surprising, as I have since seen her on a porn site in a foursome with 2 other girls and the 'star'. I normally wouldn't show a face if asked not to, but I believe that since she is already online sucking and fucking, I'll make an exception.

I went back for seconds the following week. Yum.

Sadly, she has left the bar.

Richard Kopf
01-27-06, 09:04
More of my soi 6 redhead. Body first.

Richard Kopf
01-27-06, 09:06
Soi 6 redhead BJ.

Richard Kopf
01-27-06, 09:09
Last of soi 6 redhead. 2 pussy shots and 1 with bikini top.

Richard Kopf
01-27-06, 09:25
She looked fantastic the night before when I had already chosen her friend. She spent an hour show me her pussy and grinding into me in the bar between dances and I promised to come back for her tomorrow. I arrived before opening time and got to watch the on stage parade and instructions from the boss. After that she immediately parked herself under my arm, so I took her home.

Only 21 but she has had a baby and it shows, but she sure could shake her ass.

Globotto
01-27-06, 13:34
Love Sex 22
Great photos I love the triple headed thai girl.
As far the other photos you should enter them
in the stretch mark theatre.

Coma Boy
01-27-06, 14:59
As far the other photos you should enter them in the stretch mark theatre.Ah, the good old Stretch Mark Theatre- such a wonderfully nasty theatrical surprise.

I always check first these days, it's a really unpleasant chink in the armour.

Piper1
01-27-06, 15:46
Ah, the good old Stretch Mark Theatre- such a wonderfully nasty theatrical surprise.

I always check first these days, it's a really unpleasant chink in the armour.Pray tell, Mr Coma, how do you check first? Strip search? ;) I've been caught a few times too.

JuiceSpike
01-27-06, 16:28
Piper,

No need to do a strip search... In conversation ask the girl you want if she has a kid. If she says "no" and you have a doubt ask to see her belly...:p

juices

Macauman
01-27-06, 16:31
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I once met a FL in Pattaya. Absolutely beautiful, had a great time with her on Walking Street that night, etc., etc. Then got back to the room, and couldn't figure out why she was so reluctant to remove her towel with the lights on after the obligatory pre-sex shower. The next morning I discovered why. She could have been crowned Ms. Stretch Mark Thailand.
I guess the go-gos are the only way to try to minimize the risk. But Piper is dead-on correct. We've all been caught in stretch mark hell at one time or another.

Piper1
01-27-06, 17:15
... and couldn't figure out why she was so reluctant to remove her towel with the lights on after the obligatory pre-sex shower. The next morning I discovered why. She could have been crowned Ms. Stretch Mark Thailand.
Believe it or not this sweetie had pretty harsh stretch marks on her stomach, and it took a while to get her out of her towel. She was apologetic and self-conscious about her tummy. I told her not to worry about it. She managed to hide the stretchmarks by stretching her stomach a bit.

She gave such great service that I really didn't mind the stretchmarks (I think I got her on a good day, as she really was passionate in bed despite knowing I was only in BKK for the night). If I see her in beergarden when I'm back in BKK in a few months, I would take her again, unless I saw an absolute stunner with a good attitude. She was by far the best of four gals I sampled on my brief visit. One of the other gals I sampled had no kids, no stretchmarks, and massive natural tits. She was a log in bed.

I was half-expecting stretch marks and perhaps saggy boobs with the sweetie in this pic, as I did ask about kids and she told me she had a four-year old. I was very pleasantly surprised by her small but firm tits.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34320

Sean_Double
01-27-06, 17:27
Then got back to the room, and couldn't figure out why she was so reluctant to remove her towel with the lights on after the obligatory pre-sex shower.

Aside from hiding the stretch marks the towel wrap is a huge turn off. Do Thai girls take some sort of lesson in school to learn how to make themselves look unattractive by wrapping themselves up in towel?
I've had to start telling girls that part of the deal is that I'd like to see her naked. Leave the towel on the rack.

Cheers,
Sean

Zip Head
01-27-06, 23:00
Some pics from my recent trip to Phuket. I will post a short trip report in the appropriate section.

Zip Head
01-27-06, 23:04
two more shots.

Frankypanky
01-27-06, 23:59
Aside from hiding the stretch marks the towel wrap is a huge turn off. Do Thai girls take some sort of lesson in school to learn how to make themselves look unattractive by wrapping themselves up in towel?
I've had to start telling girls that part of the deal is that I'd like to see her naked. Leave the towel on the rack.

Cheers,
Sean

Maybe you want to go straight ahead to the action. It's all up to you!

But I think that the most (regular) Thailand-visitors like to unwrap their "package" or bettter said "present", the slow way. ;) (or they got used to it...)

Making it a good GFE experience...

Sumimazen (Holland)

Long91
01-28-06, 02:08
She looked fantastic the night before when I had already chosen her friend. She spent an hour show me her pussy and grinding into me in the bar between dances and I promised to come back for her tomorrow. I arrived before opening time and got to watch the on stage parade and instructions from the boss. After that she immediately parked herself under my arm, so I took her home.

Only 21 but she has had a baby and it shows, but she sure could shake her ass.
Love The pics with the panties half way down and the crotch showing. And you even got them from behind.DAMN! thanks for sharing.

Richard Kopf
01-28-06, 07:24
A pair from Rainbow 4

Coma Boy
01-28-06, 07:27
pray tell, mr coma, how do you check first? strip search?pretty much yeah. i often just lift up their top and check, or if am in a polite mood will just ask how many kids they have.

if you wanna ask say this: "mee luuk ru blao? / mee luuk yang?/ mee luuk gee kohn?" etcetera. i sometimes ask a few other family questions first (mee [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-nong bor? etcetera) to soften the blow.

most bar-girls have kids already so they don't take offence at the question. at somewhere like the beergarden probably 100% have kids.

most stretch marks are hideous, but some are bearable. at least with a stretched girl you know she ain't gonna be too innocent in the bedroom.

c-section scars can be particularly disturbing.

Lustforthrust
01-28-06, 07:41
Most stretch marks are hideous, but some are bearable. At least with a stretched girl you know she ain't gonna be too innocent in the bedroom. The proverbial sliver-lining.

I'm not into Thai pussy (and in Thailand, I find them pretty nasty) but one showed up in the line-up at the parade in my suite at the KL Shearton Imperial. I couldn't tell her apart (odd, that) from the 3 Indonesians who I find very attractive - finely chiselled features.

Instinctively, I did the tummy search on her and found the repulsive scar and she goes "(h)ave baby before".

Richard Kopf
01-28-06, 07:52
I met the shorter one the day before and took a friend to the bar after lunch the next day for a second visit. I had enjoyed her BJ and open attitude, even though she wasn't a stunner. She had my hand between her legs and a finger in her pussy while I enjoyed my Coke in the bar. She made sure I was hard before asking that I take her upstairs. Best sales spiel around!

The following day she wasn't there so the taller one sat down with me. After a minute the first one walks past and looks at me with disappointment so the tall one asks if I had been with her before. I said, yes, yesterday.

She told me she's her friend and we could go together. Deal done. 1 Coke, 2 barfines. I left 2k all up as I was so pleased with their attitude. Nothing was a problem. Not my usual style but I sure had fun and they were actually into each other and wouldn't stop licking until they both came.

Richard Kopf
01-28-06, 07:55
soi 6 lickers continued

Richard Kopf
01-28-06, 07:58
More soi 6 pair

Richard Kopf
01-28-06, 08:02
and the last few.

Richard Kopf
01-28-06, 08:09
Happy-a-gogo off Walking St. She was great in the bar - very sexy dancer - because she was drunk, but she was cute enough and any small girl is worthwhile for me. No nudes, sorry.

Fck Dick
01-28-06, 17:31
hi fellow mongers,

i booked my bangkok visit for next month. i was watching the pictures on the forum and couldn't figure out the ages of the girls. i want to keep away from the **** girls and trouble following them. how do you verify that ? i think their id's must be in thai language so what is the safest way to know that ? secondly is there any typical area to avoid for **** girls and ladyboys?

thanks in advance

Richard Kopf
01-29-06, 00:14

This is a photo gallery only, but:

The Thai year is our year plus 543. It is written on the ID card in numbers. So, 2549 less, let's say 20 years(a 20 yr old) would have the year 2529 on the card.

Bam Boii
01-29-06, 09:43
pretty much yeah. i often just lift up their top and check, or if am in a polite mood will just ask how many kids they have.

if you wanna ask say this: "mee luuk ru blao? / mee luuk yang?/ mee luuk gee kohn?" etcetera. i sometimes ask a few other family questions first (mee [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-nong bor? etcetera) to soften the blow.

most bar-girls have kids already so they don't take offence at the question. at somewhere like the beergarden probably 100% have kids.

most stretch marks are hideous, but some are bearable. at least with a stretched girl you know she ain't gonna be too innocent in the bedroom.

c-section scars can be particularly disturbing.do you also have some good advice on how to identify pancake tits before its too late? cheers.

Macauman
01-29-06, 15:39
Piper,
With respect to your last photo, I had meant to compliment you earlier about that one. Very hot, and looks from your previous posts that she had a great attitude to match. Nice work! She represents EXACTLY what I'm looking for when mongering in LOS.

Love Sex 22
01-29-06, 16:45
Looks like holly wood strip and next door carousel improved both in the show and the girls . I picked up this one from carousel she is 22 she told me in the bar that she is working only for a year but in the room she confessed that she is working about 3 years . She opened her e mail for me she had at lest 30 on going conversations with lovers form all over the world ,in one form or another they send her money or gave her some hefty gifts hen they left . in 3 years her mother owns a house in Bangkok and a new car .All from her money she has only 10000 baht I her bank account .

Rawwy4
01-30-06, 12:52
Hey Zip Head,

That girl looks very familiar, is her name Gunnie?

Richard Kopf
01-31-06, 05:59
I bumped into these girls on the street. One of them used to work at a bar in Clinton Plaza and I spent a night with her in 2001 after a long chat.

It was late (after closing) and they had just bought dinner but asked if they could ALL come up to my place for a party. No money changed hands, but they did clean out the fruit tray and the bathroom was likea swimming pool, afterwards. Not the prettiest girls in the world but how can you knock back three, together?

The security guy smiled at me, and as he pushed the button for the elevator, asked "You have party tonight?" I love the Sheraton.

Richard Kopf
01-31-06, 06:09
This cutie was from a beer bar that you can walk to from near the beach end of soi 7..Ferrari, or something. She came back for short time and then said she had to go back to the bar, but would I mind if she spent the night with me afterwards.

I didn't believe her, but she came back and was my favourite of the trip. Too bad, I never found her again.

Richard Kopf
01-31-06, 06:19
One of very few Thermae finds, she was a hairdresser and drove me back to the hotel in her own car. She was wearing a real party girl outfit but cleverly had her next day's work clothes in the car.

She was like a sex-starved girlfriend who hadn't seen me for too long. She devoured me with that huge mouth.

Richard Kopf
01-31-06, 06:30
This one was waiting for compensation, so I managed to click a few shots after grabbing the wallet and cam from the safe.

Meandering
02-01-06, 01:41
Two is company three is a crowd and four is an orgy. You are to be commended for world class mongering. It has been nine months since I was in Pattaya, and you have rekindled the urges and juices for a return visit.

I shall hold you as a role model for being able to keep concentration for taking photographs in a time of great preoccupation. As I schedule my visit for later this month, I will look for some of the same feminine pulchritude you've pleasantly located. Once obtained, I shall capture those images on digital form to share with you and others.

In approaching this trip with fresh eyes, can you offer some recommendations for points of interest not to be missed? I would like to go to all new places, and get out of the rut.

Wismar
02-01-06, 06:32
[QUOTE=Flyingvisitor]There was a technical mistake while preparing the upload. Some may miss. However, let me go on:

3. Know the way

4. She also is horny

Hey, you do it UNCOVERED .... [ without RAIN COAT ??? ]

Eaglestar
02-01-06, 15:51
You are a gutsy man going BB

Duniawala
02-01-06, 15:51
Not to put a damper on your fun, shouldn't you cap it before you insert the dynamite stick in the hole?

Coma Boy
02-01-06, 15:59
Yeah, sweet photos FV, enjoy the Chlamydia.

Old Thai Hand
02-01-06, 16:40
Yeah, sweet photos FV, enjoy the Chlamydia.

Chances of a man catching chlamydia are extremely small. That's not to say, he won't catch any number of other nasty things. I should think herpes is more likely.

Coma Boy
02-01-06, 17:02
Actually it is extremely easy to catch, very contagious and more than often initially asymptomatic.

Most parts of the world are rife with Chlamydia. Something like six out of ten British teenagers have it, so imagine the stats in BKK.

But if you're gonna catch something, it's the best thing to catch.

Joe Zop
02-01-06, 17:36
Absolutely right, CB, it's easy to catch. It certainly doesn't keep going by largely spreading woman to woman. As you note, half the men who get it don't end up with any symptoms when they get it, but they still have it and can still pass it on, and in both infection can increase the risk of getting or transmitting HIV and lead to infertility, with women at far higher risk of major damage.

Old Thai Hand
02-02-06, 01:00
I stand corrected Doctors Coma and Joe.
I actually got mixed up there and was thinking of Candida not Chlamydia. But, then I realized that doctors now think that Candida is easily transmitted, as well and is connected as a symptom of Aids.
Lots of nasty things to ruin the "hobby" or whatever you want to call it. Cover up for safety.

Peter Eastwest
02-02-06, 10:57
Without wanting to restart the old debate, I put it to you guys that it's just wanton fucking stupidity and/or culpable recklessness going BB with these girls.

And it's one thing not to care about YOU catching something but it's quite another not to care if you give some disease (incurable?) to some poor kid who doesn't know any better, who might be doing what she does because she is forced by gangmasters/mobsters to do it or is compelled by poverty to do it.

Don't be an asshole. BB FS with a hooker is plain WRONG!

My 2 baht....

Pete

Love Sex 22
02-02-06, 16:20
Short time 1000 baht 5 PM today . not easy to com***icate English very poor and my Thai is very poor .Action pretty good no face shot again on her request .

Erik
02-02-06, 22:23
Anybody has seen this girl recently in Pattaya ? I met her on the beach a few months ago, but she must be working in a gogo bar by now. I'd like to meet her again. If you know her, would you pm me ?
Thanks.

MeatMan
02-03-06, 02:47
What a deal Erik, What a deal!:D

Anon Sailor
02-03-06, 09:36
Chances of a man catching chlamydia are extremely small. That's not to say, he won't catch any number of other nasty things. I should think herpes is more likely.

Sorry, VERY easy...and not the best thing to have either

Anon Sailor
02-03-06, 09:39
This one was waiting for compensation, so I managed to click a few shots after grabbing the wallet and cam from the safe.

where did you find this honey at?

Red Alert
02-04-06, 05:10
Flyingvisitor where is your response to why you BB in Thailand? We are curious to you explanation. Or do you not care? By the way nice pics.

Anon Sailor
02-05-06, 00:33
Flyingvisitor where is your response to why you BB in Thailand? We are curious to you explanation. Or do you not care? By the way nice pics.

of your dam business, I see this rant all the time, hey guys, if a guy wants to go BB that's his business...

Gypsie King
02-05-06, 01:41
of your dam business, I see this rant all the time, hey guys, if a guy wants to go BB that's his business...I believe it's also the TG's business. God knows what she will end up with.

Rosy Pup
02-05-06, 04:33
Eric, that is a beautiful girl

Flood800
02-05-06, 06:09
Chatted her up in the afternoon, bought her a coffee in Starbucks during her break. Agreed on 800 Bt ST plus tip. Stayed for four hours, gave her 200 Bt tip, wonderful BBBJ! Paid a bit over the top, but it was worth it.

Macho Dik
02-05-06, 06:34
Dear All,

Since you guys are talking an issue about the BB of Flying V., I have a curious questions in mind and need your enlightment...."will a guys gets any STD (aside from Herpes) when he did a licking spree on the Pussies of the *****s? will appreciated your advises.

thanks and happy mongering!!!

Coma Boy
02-05-06, 06:58
MD- answered in safe-sex thread.

Richard Kopf
02-05-06, 23:20
As requested by CNTANG. No details of her, though.

She made some odd faces at the camera but she has my kind of body, and I love her limbs in these pics. If I can get her to cooperate a little more next time, I think I will take my time and have a bit more fun with her.

NY Buttman
02-05-06, 23:46
There is no definate reported case of transmission of HIV through oral on a girl, but you definately can get gonococcal and clamydial pharyngitis with oral on a girl.

Spider916
02-07-06, 00:33
Guys,

I don't remember anything about her. I should have gone slower on all those Singas.

Spider916
02-07-06, 00:38
Quite late one night I picked up this realy cute looking girl in the Nana Disco. In the sack she was a real pain in the ass, always complaining that I did not treat her like a lady. WTF? I am always nice to the girls I pick up. Her BJ was not bad but her FS was too passive and she got so on my nerves that I told her to leave after one round. I saw her almost daily in the Nana disco. She has a big cross tatooed on her arm. So stay away if you see her, believe me she is not worth your time. Didn't want to do any nude pics.

Spider916
02-07-06, 00:46
I saw a lot of possitive post on RB4 on the board, so I gave it a try twice and it was a disaster. The first girl promised longtime but then did a runner after one medicore shot.
When I complained the next day to the mamasan she promised me two outstanding girls. They were rather good looking and promised lesbian action, nude pics etc. Once in the hotel they quickly forgot all their promises. Only one allowed some nude shots will the other was in the shower.
When my boss called my mobile, I asked them to be quiet and they did just the opposite, they made lots of noises on purpose which realy upset me so that I kicked them out with a minimal paiment (500B each).
I will certainly not set a foot again in RB4. There are plenty of other places to pick up great girls.

Spider916
02-07-06, 00:48
Second part of the one RB4 girl that allowed some limited nude shots before the scene turned ugly.

Spider916
02-07-06, 00:53
In Hollywood on the 3rd floor of NEP I picked up this cute little spinner. She was a little older than my usual preferences but an excellent lay. Maybe I should give older girls more often a try especialy if they still have tight bodies. I would have gone back to her but it was unfortunately my last night on the town. Please don't ask for contact details since I didn't keep any.
A little hint tough, in chinese her number is a lucky number

Spider916
02-07-06, 00:55
Second part of the great Hollywood hooker.

Spider916
02-07-06, 00:57
Still pretty tight.

Spider916
02-07-06, 01:02
The grand finale

Red Alert
02-07-06, 03:34
Number one it is my business.If a dude goes BB. Just a reminder thats how "certain things" are spread. If I need to remind you.

Number two. We can take this outside or preferably to the safe sex section...ha ha. Red Alert.

Tiger 888
02-07-06, 05:12
There is no definate reported case of transmission of HIV through oral on a girl, but you definately can get gonococcal and clamydial pharyngitis with oral on a girl.

I heard there is even a theroetical chance of HIV transmission via a Mosquito.
I got gonococco already through a bj. But this is not a big deal.

John05
02-07-06, 07:44
Quite late one night I picked up this realy cute looking girl in the Nana Disco. In the sack she was a real pain in the ass, always complaining that I did not treat her like a lady. WTF? I am always nice to the girls I pick up. Her BJ was not bad but her FS was too passive and she got so on my nerves that I told her to leave after one round. I saw her almost daily in the Nana disco. She has a big cross tatooed on her arm. So stay away if you see her, believe me she is not worth your time. Didn't want to do any nude pics.

Looks are not everything as you learned. We all learn that lesson the hard way. For a Thai girl, she looks like a 9+. Nice face...very cute. Sorry she was not the best in bed. I had a few hot ones that were ice cold in the performance area. Know how you feel my friend.

Do it Don
02-07-06, 07:53
There is no definate reported case of transmission of HIV through oral on a girl, but you definately can get gonococcal and clamydial pharyngitis with oral on a girl.The literature on this is very mixed. One thing seems clear from the researach I've done. Notwithstanding the cottage industry that exists to tell men that any unprotected sex is bad sex, there is scant evidence to support the assertion that eating pussy is a recognized means of STD transmission. There are some physicians who claim it is very rare based on their clinical observation. They don't say it can't happen simply because that it is unproven. There are simply no studies that have focused on that single method of STD transmission. I would challenge anyone to cite one.

If we took a survey of all mongers who've contacted STD in their lives I wonder how many would claim it had to have been through eating bad pussy. My own belief is that there is more to risk in eating street food.

Ralph Kramden
02-07-06, 14:56
Strato52

Too bad you didn't remember Nana Disco 1 because that pulsating butt-plug you inserted into her Hershey-Highway orfice looks like a tight enough fit that would have made most men shoot a giant load of creamy-white stuff.

Bjsanook
02-07-06, 22:19
To everyone who things oral sex is safe.

I'm an Oral Surgeon, been in the field 11 years now and you can definately get STD's in the oral cavity. Chlamidia, gonorrea, herpes, warts and with the bad oral hygiene in most bargirls mouths the chance of HIV transmission does exist.

If you want the slides of it, let me know, I'll post them. And the ***** of it is, oral infections are often harder to cure than plumbing ones.

BJ

Daring Mood
02-08-06, 01:23
So much fur, and look at her purr. The personal ad is hilarious!
Daring Mood

You'll need to download the "gif" file

Crypton
02-08-06, 01:27
So much fur, and look at her purr. The personal ad is hilarious!
Daring Mood

You'll need to download the "gif" file

Funny...but me thinks this belongs in Jokes and Humorous Stories section.

Honda6831
02-08-06, 07:51
Dear all,

Feel really joy with this gal during CNY.

Really HAPPY.

Cheers,

Majestic12
02-08-06, 19:37
Dear all,

Really HAPPY.

Cheers,Honda,

You Lucky bastard!

The Traveler
02-08-06, 22:03
I heard there is even a theroetical chance of HIV transmission via a Mosquito.
Tiger,

as far as I know this isn't possible or at least this is the current state of knowledge. The virus load is too small to get infected. Your im***e system is able to handle a certain virus load without getting infected.

Richard Kopf
02-09-06, 00:44
With all due respect to longstanding members, I propose that anyone who wants to debate, or comment on disease or sex etiquette, or anything that isn't in relation to our enjoyment of the photos in the Photo Gallery should have their post removed and be warned, perhaps on a 'three strikes' basis. I know I'm not alone in my annoyance over logging in to this thread to find banter without photos, especially when it's one poster telling another what to do, or showing off how much they know on a subject, although they are often mistaken.

BTW, Lex , who should be spelled 'Luthor', the rules of this forum require photos only in the photo gallery, hence its name.

Getting back to business....

A lovely BKK soapy girl who came travelling to Pattaya. I wish I could show her face. It makes me melt.

LexLuther
02-09-06, 02:08
Hey Dick Head (that's what Richard Kopf means),

You're trying to tell other posters what to do. If you don't like what people post, don't read it. It's not that hard to see which posts contain photos.

Lex

J Ride
02-09-06, 04:04
Dear all,

Really HAPPY.

Cheers,
Damn, those are some big tits! Great first post. Where exactly did you find that broad. Contact info?

Big Ears
02-09-06, 04:21
I heard there is even a theroetical chance of HIV transmission via a Mosquito.Simple solution to that one: Don't fuck mosquitos!

William Tellhk
02-09-06, 05:56
The literature on this is very mixed. One thing seems clear from the researach I've done. Notwithstanding the cottage industry that exists to tell men that any unprotected sex is bad sex, there is scant evidence to support the assertion that eating pussy is a recognized means of STD transmission. There are some physicians who claim it is very rare based on their clinical observation. They don't say it can't happen simply because that it is unproven. There are simply no studies that have focused on that single method of STD transmission. I would challenge anyone to cite one.

If we took a survey of all mongers who've contacted STD in their lives I wonder how many would claim it had to have been through eating bad pussy. My own belief is that there is more to risk in eating street food.

I totally agree with you. I had some bad rash around my mouth at max.

Piper1
02-09-06, 12:51
I heard there is even a theroetical chance of HIV transmission via a Mosquito. Only if you go bareback with it, but I wouldn't brag about it.

Dear all, Feel really joy with this gal during CNY.Really HAPPY.Cheers,I could be wrong, but it looks like a gal I took from Suzy Wong's in Soi Cowboy - same t-shirt, same-looking massive breasts with small nipples, and plump sucking lips. Not the best in bed - turned out she was sleepy and drunk, but woke up later when I took her back to Soi Cowboy to catch up with some other forum members at private party, where she danced naked on stage with a few waitresses.

Macauman
02-09-06, 13:30
Richard Kopf-
Nice find on the soapie girl! You met her at a BKK soapie, pulled her out, and she went to Pattaya with you?

Boy Toy
02-09-06, 14:19
been thru the pics in the forum , however want to know a secret from all fellow mongers, i must have had at least 30-40 women from LOS, but only once have i managed a blow job without a condom , would love to get more, but i dont know why whenever i get into bed with a thai women i always get one with the rubber on which kills the feeliong, PLEASE tell me the secret how can i get one without it ?

boy

Freeler
02-09-06, 18:00
Boy Toy,

Your girls are to smart to go without. You should be happy!

Wittle
02-09-06, 18:15
been thru the pics in the forum , however want to know a secret from all fellow mongers, i must have had at least 30-40 women from LOS, but only once have i managed a blow job without a condom , would love to get more, but i dont know why whenever i get into bed with a thai women i always get one with the rubber on which kills the feeliong, PLEASE tell me the secret how can i get one without it ?

boyBF one of the ladies from a BJ bar, they do full service, and not only will the BJ be w/o condom, but it will be one done by an expert--deep throat, et al. I personally suggest Star of Light girls, but others may have other opinions.

Coma Boy
02-09-06, 20:32
i must have had at least 30-40 women from LOS, but only once have i managed a blow job without a condom.

PLEASE tell me the secret how can i get one without it?Finding a girl who requests covering up for BJ is actually extremely rare. I used to think it was an urban myth.

Now, this isn't meant to be insulting, but it may be that you don't sufficiently clean yourself in the correct places, or that your cock looks strange. If you've experienced this problem as much as you say then it is very unlikely that it's just pure bad luck.

Fast Eddie 48
02-09-06, 21:04

boy

to boy toy

In thailand most bar girl offer bbbj , only place like soapie and ktv girl and free
lancer that are new don't offer , if you want bbbj just ask for it up front or go
to china it is a standard there.

fast eddie 48

Honolulu Jimmy
02-09-06, 21:47
Here a just a few. Both girls have no children, a must for me. As you can see these are lovly nips and good boom boom girls!

Richard Kopf
02-09-06, 23:41
Richard Kopf-
Nice find on the soapie girl! You met her at a BKK soapie, pulled her out, and she went to Pattaya with you?

Not exactly, Macauman. We clicked during the session and I asked her to join me after work. She took 3 days off work (her monthly holiday) to go away with me. She was a sales person with no family who decided to become financially secure, dropped her day job and started working a soapie massage place - sorry, I won't say which. After saving sufficient funds, she decided to 'fix' what she thought needed fixing - boobs and nose- and set about saving money. Last time we met, she had saved 600000bt towards an apartment but was not satisfied with what she could get for that so continued to save. She has since met the love of her life, for which I am truly happy, but also disappointed as she won't meet me anymore. We met many times over a few years and she was always a joy.

A truly beautiful person with a beautiful soul. I wish I had been clever enough to take her home. I miss her hot body and her brilliant smile.

Ganoosh
02-10-06, 11:55
Getting back to business....

A lovely BKK soapy girl who came travelling to Pattaya. I wish I could show her face. It makes me melt.Actually, we can see her face fine. But since only her eyes are distorted in a weak attempt to protect her identity, I guess she's safe from anyone ever recognizing her walking down the street. Good play w/ Photoshop.

Boy Toy
02-10-06, 14:47
Finding a girl who requests covering up for BJ is actually extremely rare. I used to think it was an urban myth.

Now, this isn't meant to be insulting, but it may be that you don't sufficiently clean yourself in the correct places, or that your cock looks strange. If you've experienced this problem as much as you say then it is very unlikely that it's just pure bad luck.

thnaks for the info also in the general section, there may yet be another reason thet i dont get a BBBJ, maybe because i am not WHITE skinned, i am not dark either, i am of indian origin living IN hong kong, for asian standards iam pretty fair, though not as white as europens or americans, maybe that is the reason as well, maybe.

any way you look pretty informed about things in thailand , can me advise me about the scene in phuket as regards to soapies/go go bars with nude dancing,what are the other good places?

thanks

boy

NoCBJ4Me
02-10-06, 18:15
I am occaisionally refused a BBBJ in the LOS and I am white. I believe the reason was the girl refuses everyone for fear of catching something. They are not all ignorant of the risk to themselves. If you dress nicely, are clean shaven and have no rashes on your body etc. This will improve your chances of getting a BBBJ with the average BG.

In honor of this subject, and the fact that this is a Photo gallery, here is a BG doing a great job!

Macauman
02-11-06, 04:05
Richard Kopf-
You're KILLING me with those photos. What a sexy girl! And the fact that she's a sweetheart on top of that makes it about as good as it gets. I've just ended a "relationship" with a Thai girl here in the States who would knock your socks off if you saw here, but the sex was pedestrian at best - no BBBJ, very little cowgirl, very little DFK, etc., etc. However, she had no qualms asking me to put out huge sums of money for the pleasure of being around such a beautiful girl. But I digress - this is the photo section, right?
By the way, don't beat yourself up over not being able to snag her and bring her back to the West. With very few exceptions, EVERYTHING changes after marriage, and not for the better - particularly the sex.

Duniawala
02-11-06, 11:03
thnaks for the info also in the general section, there may yet be another reason thet i dont get a bbbj, maybe because i am not white skinned, i am not dark either, i am of indian origin living in hong kong, for asian standards iam pretty fair, though not as white as europens or americans, maybe that is the reason as well, maybe.
boy

boy toy, it is not always that you get a bbbj. i am from the same region and my success rate is 80%. maybe you are pickin up the wrong ones. ask them "no condom smoke?" (may be someone can gve the thai equivalent) before you take them. take some time to talk to them before you jump them. make them comfortable.

last resort: [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) or similar.

Drsinister
02-11-06, 20:55
boy toy, it is not always that you get a bbbj. i am from the same region and my success rate is 80%. maybe you are pickin up the wrong ones. ask them "no condom smoke?" (may be someone can gve the thai equivalent) before you take them. take some time to talk to them before you jump them. make them comfortable.

last resort: [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) or similar.i thats odd. they never want to cover my love machine.

Frankypanky
02-11-06, 21:17

last resort: [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) or similar.

hmm,

it has something to do with newbies. girls whom did more years as a beerbargirl, won't refuse unless you smell or so.

i am a black guy (from holland), well dressed and generous towards the ladies. so my rate is about 85%, whom is willing to give me a bbbj!
if the girl is young and new in town (the real farmers daughter...:)), she often will refuse claiming that their mouth is for eating food....

in that case...do not push...be nice (if she is worth it)...show the "mai pen rai, khap"- additude...and mabye she will be more willing!!!

Kostaboda
02-11-06, 21:33
I have read the forum for quite a long time and would like to thank all the fellow mongers for their advices.

However, Thailand is not the most difficult country to navigate. Last November I spent one week in Pattaya.

This girl was a newbie coming from Changmai. She refused to leave her bar when I went the two previous nights and the mamasan told me she was "learning" and didn't go with farangs.

Finally, we went again on the third evening with a friend and his Thai girlfriend who managed to convince her. Barfine 200 B. LT 1000 B. We first went to disco.

In the room she was nice but penetrating her tight pussy was difficult and she had pain. I had a look at the sheets and there was a red spot ! I asked her and she told she had only briefly a Thai boyfriend in Changmai a few months before.

Nice to think I got a little piece of her cherry.

She had beautiful face and nice firm 19 y.o. body.

Kostaboda

Kostaboda
02-11-06, 21:36
Same cutie from ChangMai.

Kostaboda
02-11-06, 21:39
Same, same.

Kostaboda
02-11-06, 21:44
Same, same.

What a beauty !

DrKnolle
02-12-06, 03:51
Also have around 8ß% BBBJ success rate. But this is only at the first time. I usually try to stick with the same girl for some time (more than one day), and usually the girls drop some of their concerns afer a while, so the girls who initially refused BBBJ at first are happy to do it once they get to know you a bit, see that you take regular showers and you treat them nicely.

Hmm,

It has something to do with newbies. Girls whom did more years as a beerbargirl, won't refuse unless you smell or so.

I am a black guy (from Holland), well dressed and generous towards the ladies. So my rate is about 85%, whom is willing to give me a BBBJ! If the girl is young and new in town (the real farmers daughter. : )), she often will refuse claiming that their mouth is for eating food.

In that case. Do not push. Be nice (if she is worth it). Show the "Mai Pen Rai, Khap"- additude. And mabye she will be more willing!

Coma Boy
02-13-06, 08:20
Nice to think I got a little piece of her cherry.That's something to be ashamed of, not proud of.

Old Thai Hand
02-13-06, 10:25
That's something to be ashamed of, not proud of.

I second that. The whole account made me feel a little squeamish.

I have never understood the desire or pride some men have in taking a virgin. I've met many Thai virgins and on those occasions when "it" has been offered to me, I have refused.

I think I may have reported this somewhere else. But, anyway, there were a couple of 18-year-old virgins on offer at Cocktail Bar in Cowboy. The girls there are for the most part pretty ropey. But, these two were young and cute. As I've been a regular at that bar over 9 years, I know the mamasan. She offered either or both girls to me. But, I graciously declined. The going rate was 30,000 baht to be the first. The pressure got too much for one of the girls and she quit after a month or so at the bar. The other, quite cute with a nice body was eventually taken by an Emiratii from Dubai who bartered the price down to 20,000. Now, of course she can be had for the usual rate. I've noticed quite a change in her. In a short time she has gone from being a rather sweet, quiet girl to being pretty savvy and somewhat of a hard-ass. Sometimes the nastiness kicks in sooner with some than others.

Oh, ya...I still haven't taken her out.

Run Mann
02-13-06, 13:31
Why would one be ashamed of this?

That's something to be ashamed of, not proud of.

Coma Boy
02-13-06, 16:04
Why would one be ashamed of this?Give it some thought, you'll work it out.