PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
2007 Photo Gallery

M P Lurker
12-31-06, 09:33
BTW, Mick - I hope she 'performed' as well a she looks, just darn the starfish that sometimes happens!
Does 'starfish' mean 'just lies there legs apart'? I wasn't familiar with the term but hope I guessed right.
She performed moderately well and was a girl who orgasms very easily (no challenge at all). However her blowjob skills were that much. No matter, her body was grrrreat.

Ken Orvik
12-31-06, 10:14
What can I say?If that is a university girl, all my friends in Bkk and Pattaya have a master degree. LOL

Old Thai Hand
12-31-06, 17:37
If that is a university girl, all my friends in Bkk and Pattaya have a master degree. LOL

I have my doubts about this, as well and actually doubt the pics, too. And what's with the bindi on her forehead? No Thai girl, least of all a university student would be caught dead with one of those unless she's an Indian - and I doubt if there are any Indians in Roi-et.

Anyway, what's the cache in nailing a supposed uni girl from a university in Roi-et?

JGM005 - what university did she come from, since you mentioned you met her at her uni?

BTW, lots of bargirls and freelancers say they're university students because they think it will give them added attraction (and money).

If you're nailing a student from a major university - Chula, Thammasat, Silpakhorn, Bangkok U. for example, you've got bragging rights. Otherwise, it's no big deal.

Jgm005
12-31-06, 19:01
I have my doubts about this, as well and actually doubt the pics, too. And what's with the bindi on her forehead? No Thai girl, least of all a university student would be caught dead with one of those unless she's an Indian - and I doubt if there are any Indians in Roi-et.

Anyway, what's the cache in nailing a supposed uni girl from a university in Roi-et?

JGM005 - what university did she come from, since you mentioned you met her at her uni?

BTW, lots of bargirls and freelancers say they're university students because they think it will give them added attraction (and money).

If you're nailing a student from a major university - Chula, Thammasat, Silpakhorn, Bangkok U. for example, you've got bragging rights. Otherwise, it's no big deal.Well, shall I waste time by defending the pictures and get the moderator upset to have the soothsayers still say I am a lier or such.

Oh why not.

1) Never said anything about 'bragging rights'. I just find her very attractive and quite open. Taste is in the beholder

2) Yep she does have a tatoo and I was there when she got it.

3) Yep she has piercings, nose, navel and ears

4) Yep she put the bindi on her forehead, stick on, for the pictures (she took those of herself)

5) Yep she is a real University girl. I am not naive to the Thailand scene and have learned from experience

6) Yep, as said before, the pictures are real and not something grabbed from the web. Most taken with a camera phone (Samsung X820)

7) Yep she is a real University girl and goes to school at a regional campus near Khon Kaen for Ramkhamhang University. Now this may not fit your model of a top notch Uni. I just said 'Uni Gurl'; I never said she came from BKK U or Thammasat, etc.

Interesting how some posts of pictures can take on a life of their own.

If you chose to doubt that they and all are real, then so be it. I posted them for viewing pleasure for folks of a 'real' person.

Cal Eden
12-31-06, 19:30
She could be an exchange student. 5555!

Piper1
01-01-07, 00:46
JGM005 - I agree - why waste your time defending yourself?

She's gorgeous, you had fun, end of story. (Can I have her phone number? Kidding.) :)

Old Thai Hand - here's a Harvard student who taught me a thing or two about anatomy in BKK last year. I was fine on the theory test, but I failed the practical. ;)

Old Thai Hand
01-01-07, 03:25
JGM005

Fair enough. explanation accepted. sorry I doubted you. But, you did make a point several times of mentioning she was a uni girl, as if this was some big deal - so left yourself open for scrutiny.

Ram U. is about as low as you can go and is often referred to as "Hooker U." because so many P4P girls study there part-time. So, nailing a student from there isn't much of an accomplishment.

However, having said that, you're right, she is attractive.

M P Lurker
01-01-07, 05:35
JGM005
Fair enough. explanation accepted. sorry I doubted you. But, you did make a point several times of mentioning she was a uni girl, as if this was some big deal - so left yourself open for scrutiny.

Ram U. is about as low as you can go and is often referred to as "Hooker U." because so many P4P girls study there part-time. So, nailing a student from there isn't much of an accomplishment.

However, having said that, you're right, she is attractive.
I'm a real skeptic but had no problem with the "Uni Gurl" other than the spelling. But as a warning to JMG005 and other posters, when posting very inconsistent and unusual pictures, some explanation should be attached from the start so as not provoke the skeptics.

I once picked up a Uni student, on semester break, dancing nude in Cascade bar at Nana Plaza "Aom" (that was before it became an exclusively Lady Boy bar - for the skeptics). She was quite cute and very classy at dinner (never found a bar girl that classy before) but was a lousy fuck. Probably pining for some other Farang who had just captured her heart after taking her to Pataya it seems, but maybe he thought she wasn't much in bed as well.
Could be she had very little sex experience.
Serves me right for just grabbing the prettiest little thing in the bar.

Chitrapa
01-02-07, 07:28
Photo Gallery?

Perhaps I missed the point of having different ISG sections.

Anyhow, here's a small contribution to further the mongering cause.

The first image was taken inside from my current GFs 3,000 baht a month apartment in Bangkok. Even though she had an apartment, I always made a point for us to stay a few days at the Marriott. Thankfully, in September 2005, she moved back home and is awaiting my arrival this coming June.

The second image was sent via her cell phone from her hometown.

If our relationship goes south, I promise to post my entire collection of bedroom art here. LOL

Excess
01-02-07, 12:36
for your words of infinite wisdom. I try to remind myself of this each time I am 'out', sometimes I follow it and sometimes I don't. I will try harder in 2007.

Your phrase below could equally be posted on every ISG thread for the same reasons.

"Serves me right for just grabbing the prettiest little thing in the bar."

Member #1088
01-02-07, 17:14
She is real.

Very real, and I confirm JGM005 posting.

You may not want to believe it, but if u take the time to find them, they are there
JGM005 you are the man!

Well, shall I waste time by defending the pictures and get the moderator upset to have the soothsayers still say I am a lier or such.

Oh why not.

1) Never said anything about 'bragging rights'. I just find her very attractive and quite open. Taste is in the beholder, etc.

Thpon
01-03-07, 00:37
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

M P Lurker
01-03-07, 10:00
Photo Gallery?
If our relationship goes south, I promise to post my entire collection of bedroom art here. LOL
Are you to "out her" for revenge?
BTW looks like you been favouring her right side tit too much.

Red Alert
01-06-07, 06:06
Travel Fox thanks for the photos. Nice. I'm sure you have many more to share. Keep them coming.

Red Alert

Chitrapa
01-08-07, 13:11
Am I seeking some sort of revenge?

While I've never published my current gf face or name, I'm sorry you got that impression from my previous post.

I just thought my fellow traveling mongers could relate to a woman hand-washing clothes on an apartment balcony.

Anyhow, this is a photo gallery, so here's a more southern view sent via cell phone.

Have a great ISG day!

M P Lurker
01-09-07, 13:26
Am I seeking some sort of revenge?
While I've never published my current gf face or name, I'm sorry you got that impression from my previous post.

I was being somewhat flippant.
However it seemed that you promised to 'out' your girlfriend to the world, if you should split up in the future. Which would be the arsehole thing to do.

However I probably misunderstood. Sorry about that.
Maybe you were just going to give enough info to give some other guy a chance with her, should you split up.

Lemon Tree
01-09-07, 16:28
Gentlemen, for our common pleasure lets share some photos from the last years

Miss T – found her in the bar beer complex at the corner of Beach Road / Walking Street. Since some weeks she is married with an old farang. All best wishes for them.
Miss F – from Sabaii Land. Excellent body, little bit chubby, but first class service. An intelligent and well educated lady, who spoke English very well.
Miss I – from Sabaii Land. Beautiful midget (4-5) with impressive nipples and good service. Education so so and basic English.
Miss T- Best blow job – From Sabaii Room. Took first ice-cubes in her mouth and then junior. I never had that experience before. Unbelievable good. Funny girl with good English knowledge.

Hanqe
01-10-07, 00:03
If you check in in the Nana Hotel in BKK the most beutiful girls of the City will wait for you outside.......

Member #2041
01-10-07, 01:57
If you check in in the Nana Hotel in BKK the most beutiful girls of the City will wait for you outside.......
And some of them might even actually be girls.

Retired Army
01-10-07, 03:29

The best looking ones were usually not born female. If they are too good looking to be true, then they probably aren't "true" women.

Kay Bee
01-11-07, 04:45
Before they tore them down.

Used to hit cutie to the left. My boy, the one on the right.

TravelfoxAre you saying the one on the right in the jeans is a boy, or the guy sitting down in the blue shirt is "your buddy"?

FreakFunk
01-11-07, 12:14
Photo Gallery?

Anyhow, here's a small contribution to further the mongering cause.

The first image was taken inside from my current GFs 3,000 baht a month apartment in Bangkok. Even though she had an apartment, I always made a point for us to stay a few days at the Marriott. Thankfully, in September 2005, she moved back home and is awaiting my arrival this coming June.

The second image was sent via her cell phone from her hometown.

I know that girl, i know someone who is paying for her apartment, but she's back in bangkok, she worked in Soi Cowboy? Is that right?

Cyberspace
01-13-07, 13:17
Photo Gallery?

Sadly it's true that the concept of a photo gallery thread is misunderstood and routinely disrespected at WSG. I'd suggest you simply don't reply to posts that fail to contain a relevant image.

Diver69
01-15-07, 05:17
Just some pics of girls I took from the Beach in Pattaya back in Nov.

Nothing out of the ordinary, standard service. 500 Bht

The girl whose head is cropped sells cosmetics and I decided not to show her face.

Cyberspace
01-15-07, 05:35
The girl whose head is cropped sells cosmetics and I decided not to show her face.

Pity you couldn't show her face.

Mr Enternational
01-15-07, 06:52
Pity you couldn't show her face.Damn. I hope I can find her when I get to BKK this week.

Cyberspace
01-15-07, 16:17
Happy new year from Bangkok.

Yes it was :)

LittleBigMan
01-16-07, 03:10
Cyberspace,
Where did you find IMG-5004, in Bangkok?

Thanks,

Cyberspace
01-16-07, 05:54
Anyone else have new images from Bangkok? I'd love to hear from them :)

Fun Times69
01-16-07, 08:25
Couple Pictures of a Thai Girl that I see.

Jgm005

I can imagine one could never get bored of looking at that girl in her G string!

Cyberspace
01-16-07, 14:31
Saying thanks to all those who give info. I am short in this category lately so I try to give back maybe with pics.

Travelfox

Actually info and chit-chat belong in other forums. In fact there already is a seperate forum designated for photo chit-chat. You Travelfox, are actually one of the select few that make appropriate contributions to this thread with pics.

Lemon Tree
01-16-07, 16:30
Gentlemen,
for our pleasure. 2 nice girls with excellent - non silikon - airbags. Both from Pattaya.

Enjoy your life

Lemon Tree

LuvumBare
01-16-07, 20:04
I strongly suspect your Miss J (Miss J.JPG) has spent some time under the knife.
'bare

Lemon Tree
01-16-07, 21:29
Mr. Luvum Bare,

you will loose this bet. I know her since about 5 years. This airbags are real. No plastic surgery, neither under the boobs, nor in the axilla.

Lemon Tree

Lemon Tree
01-16-07, 21:43
Had a nice party with some of the girls from The Super Star Beer Bar in Soi 8.
One of the girls is a closed friend of my buddy. So she was happy to invite the other girls for good food in the Thai House Restaurant on North Pattaya Road.

Lemon Tree

Cyberspace
01-16-07, 22:28
Gentlemen,
for our pleasure. 2 nice girls with excellent - non silikon - airbags. Both from Pattaya.

Enjoy your life

Lemon Tree

I'd tend to agree that non-silicon is a plus, but that doesn't always prevents a girl from being cute. BTW - what's with the blackened eyes? Why not save yourself the effort?

Raiderman
01-16-07, 22:47
Here are some more pictures of another girl I see. Oops, I should say a woman I see being she is 41. Which I know is a turn off for some. Met her at one of those cosmetic counters in the new airport. Every morning I wake up to a new pic of her Nom in an email. I guess she is proud of them. Anyway, enjoy or not enjoy. Choice is yours.Damn not bad.

Retired Army
01-17-07, 05:29
Here are some more pictures of another girl I see. Oops, I should say a woman I see being she is 41. Which I know is a turn off for some. Met her at one of those cosmetic counters in the new airport. Every morning I wake up to a new pic of her Nom in an email. I guess she is proud of them. Anyway, enjoy or not enjoy. Choice is yours.

Nothing wrong with a 41 year old woman. At least when you drop your drawers she isn't going to look at your cock and ask what she should do with it. She knows!

Cyberspace
01-17-07, 16:07
I got a private note from interested in this pretty girl from LG bar that I visited recently.
Therefore thought I might add some more pics.
Her only defect was a slightly flatish nose.
Sorry she was too high class and shy for me to ask for nude pics.

Dude, please try to get over such inhibitions!

The Fiend
01-18-07, 08:12
Here are some more pictures of another girl I see. Oops, I should say a woman I see being she is 41Nothing wrong with that. As the saying goes "many a good tune played on a old fiddle".

I'd certainly like to play with her!

M P Lurker
01-18-07, 12:34
Dude, please try to get over such inhibitions!
Your girl wasn't nude either, just flashing tits no bigger than my own. No big deal. Her chubby face was not on a good angle for looking good either.
Hope you have some beautiful pics for us. Didn't like the airbags girl either.
However I guess you were illustrating for fun just how bad tits can look. So no problem.

I believe that sometimes a nice looking girl is worth looking at fully clothed more so than than an ugly girl with her gear off. Lots of guys just post every ugly photo that they have rather than choosing the best shots for the forum.

I don't even have a problem with a short post with no picture, if someone has something postive to say, or to encourage others good work.
Its better to have no pic than to waste time downloading lots of ugly pics not worth looking at. Just my opinion. Nothing is more boring than those whinging about a few short posts with no picture.

Cyberspace
01-18-07, 13:12
Your girl wasn't nude either, just flashing tits no bigger than my own. No big deal. ...

I'm hoping you're not going to use that as a pretext for posting pics of your own tits. I myself do however consider female tit flashng as nudity, if you have any pics of this variety please share them.

Hope you have some beautiful pics for us. ...

As has been discussed many times here, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I do make a point of including a picture in my every post to the photo gallery. However I might add that your point would be more effective if you yourself had posted a beautiful picture.

I believe that sometimes a nice looking girl is worth looking at fully clothed ...

But then why come to a WSG photo gallery? You might better go to a fashion magazine if all you really want is a pretty girl fully clothed. The WSG audience is unique from other forums in that they have an appreciation of prurient interests.

I don't even have a problem with a short post with no picture ...

I have to disagree with you strongly on that. There's a chit-chat forum specifically set aside for posters that wish to comment without sharing images.

But hey, thanks for sharing a picture with us anyway.

Cyberspace
01-18-07, 13:27
... I don't normally post pics these days. But, here's one from the archives which I think is of some quality.

If you're unable to get girls to disrobe for the camera, why don't you just say so? But on a positive note I should compliment you for your nominal attempt to respect the photo gallery with inclusion of an image.

Old Thai Hand
01-18-07, 15:19
If you're unable to get girls to disrobe for the camera, why don't you just say so? But on a positive note I should compliment you for your nominal attempt to respect the photo gallery with inclusion of an image.

I've more than proven in the past that I can do that (re-post below). However, I wouldn't post a pic of this particular girl nude out of respect for the fact that she's becoming a fairly well-known model, now.

I will delete her pic by tomorrow. I was just making a point.

I'd pit her beauty, even clothed against the rather questionable naked pics you've posted of late, any day of the week. I dare say that there are more than a few on here who'd rather look at her face than the nudity of the particular image I mentioned.

I'm not trying to start a war. I'm just questioning your taste in posting such a pic. Thailand is full of beautiful women. You just seem to not have met any of them, yet.

1Ball
01-18-07, 15:41
Nice pic OTH.
Cyber, (Martians, asshole Big, Domino, or whatever your name is, as you seem so adversarial in all you posts, and no doubt in the one following mine) I now know why I should give LOS a miss and go straight to monger hell in the ME, if that is that is waiting for me.
I think I'm gonna puke. Don't tell me you actually fucked that...........AND PAID MONEY ???

Sorry, gents, this should be in the photo gallery chit chat.

NoCBJ4Me
01-18-07, 16:49
"To each his own'....as they say!

I've been with a fair number Thai girls that were not stunners, but they had a good attitude and I had a good time with them. Some I thought were just OK looking, but they had great bodies. It depends on my mood at the time. Usually, I require them to be thin, but not always. Many posters here like a little bit of fat on their girls. To each his own....

If we all liked the same girls, there would be a lot of lonely, horney people out there! If I don't like a pic that someone posted, it's no big deal to me. I only comment on pic posts if I like them.

Since this is a Photo Gallery, here's a girl I picked up in Phuket at Tiger Entertainment in Patong. She has small tits, but had a great attitude and I had a good time with her. That worked for me!

nocbj4me

RCA Knight
01-18-07, 17:45
In Singapore for business again, and had some free days, my Sillypore friend
invited me to go Laos and have some guaranteed super action. He has a long time contact, who always find him very nice college girls who want to make a little pocket money for tuition. I have followed him to Laos 2 times in the past and this guy really arranged super nice collegel babes for us. This time we went to Vientiane for 2 days and then to Udon Thani for 3 more days, I had total 8 girls, screwed a few in Vientiane because some could not make it to Udon, then picked a few thru his introduction and had him send over to us in Udon Thani at different interval. I think all of them don’t do this regularly, we had to do it in the discreet of private home, or send them cross the border to Thailand. None of them would walk in the hotel in Vientiane. All girls are 7.5-9 in overall scale, all real college students of 18-20 year range, all pretty much amatures with very wet pussy, with very nice figure, the man knows our taste.
I was warned repeatedly by my Sillypore friend, absolutely cannot give out contact number of this friend, not even to my close friends. This man has very legitimate job.

By the way we took the new Tiger Airways Singapore-Udon Thani route. This route is doomed, I think my flight was only about 30% full. And I paid dirt cheap like 160 SGD round trip.

All the girls refused fotos at first, but able to convinced them not to show any face, and with help of some tips, I think all of them gave in except 2, including the most gorgeous one who freaked out when I mentioned foto. Had to resize and crop a few to absolutely protect the privacy of these college girls, chopping out such as a scar or birth mark or a little tattoo and also to protect the privacy of the home. This is Lao we are talking about.

Great short trip, most importantly we feel we did some very worthy humanitarian works, all these girls won’t be worried about their tuitions for the next 2 semesters or so and can even buy their parents a water heater and some new frying pans.

Member #2041
01-18-07, 17:49
Great short trip, most importantly we feel we did some very worthy humanitarian works, all these girls won’t be worried about their tuitions for the next 2 semesters or so and can even buy their parents a water heater and some new frying pans.

I really admire this type of altruism.

RCA Knight
01-18-07, 17:51
part 2 of the same report

RCA Knight
01-18-07, 17:57
part 3 of the same report

RCA Knight
01-18-07, 18:13
have more but not sure who is who now

RCA Knight
01-18-07, 18:26
part 5 of the same report, included the only one dark skin girl but very cute with very little pubic hair, but already a second year college student of 19 years old, with the best English skill.

RCA Knight
01-18-07, 18:32
Have some more but cannot find the other memory card, post later.

Member #4351
01-18-07, 18:57
RCA Knight,

Great pics and report!! Your pm box is going to be full of guys begging you for your contact´s information. Hope you fed that super skinny one.

Michi
01-18-07, 20:49

Hey,
BUM?? Nice girl to have fun drinking, but she likes girls first,
men only for work.
Rgds,
Mike

Khushi39
01-18-07, 21:30
Wow!

RCA KNIGHT you hit upon a treasure. Be generous share the contact details.

NoCBJ4Me
01-18-07, 21:55
OTH - Thanks for reposting that nice pic of Da!

RCA Knight - Very nice pics! Shouldn't they be posted in the Laos photo gallery?

nocbj4me

I've more than proven in the past that I can do that (re-post below)......

Cyberspace
01-18-07, 22:10
"To each his own'....as they say!

I've been with a fair number Thai girls that were not stunners, but they had a good attitude and I had a good time with them. Some I thought were just OK looking, but they had great bodies. It depends on my mood at the time. Usually, I require them to be thin, but not always. Many posters here like a little bit of fat on their girls. To each his own....

If we all liked the same girls, there would be a lot of lonely, horney people out there! If I don't like a pic that someone posted, it's no big deal to me. I only comment on pic posts if I like them.

Since this is a Photo Gallery, here's a girl I picked up in Phuket at Tiger Entertainment in Patong. She has small tits, but had a great attitude and I had a good time with her. That worked for me!

nocbj4me

Hope you haven't already run out of pictures, I see in your latest post you failed to include an image :( But to keep this positive, thank you for sharing the Tiger Entertainment girl. If it's easier for you, you could skip the extra and unnecessary effort of blacking out the eyes ;)

NoCBJ4Me
01-18-07, 22:20
Here's the same Tiger Entertainment girl - I didn't "black out" her eyes in this one!;)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39682

I need to go back to LOS - I'm running out of pics!

nocbj4me

Hope you haven't already run out of pictures, I see in your latest post you failed to include an image :( But to keep this positive, thank you for sharing the Tiger Entertainment girl. If it's easier for you, you could skip the extra and unnecessary effort of blacking out the eyes ;)

Levitian
01-19-07, 05:14
Touche'! What a beautiful girl!
All the best for her - well deserved - career!

Levitian

Cyberspace
01-19-07, 05:45
RCA Knight, you should be appauded for your contributions to this thread. Even now there are still many that just don't get that this is a photo thread. I'm not sure whether they're merely slow learners or that they have a rude and undying need to butt into discussions where they cannot make appropriate contributions. I'm sure all of us that appreciate finding photos in the photo gallery welcome your effort. Of course if you can convince your models not to hide their faces an even greater applause would await you, but I'm perfectly happy with the images you've shared nonetheless.

In Singapore for business again, and had some free days, my Sillypore friend
invited me to go Laos and have some guaranteed super action. He has a long time contact, who always find him very nice college girls who want to make a little pocket money for tuition. I have followed him to Laos 2 times in the past and this guy really arranged super nice collegel babes for us. This time we went to Vientiane for 2 days and then to Udon Thani for 3 more days, I had total 8 girls, screwed a few in Vientiane because some could not make it to Udon, then picked a few thru his introduction and had him send over to us in Udon Thani at different interval. I think all of them don’t do this regularly, we had to do it in the discreet of private home, or send them cross the border to Thailand. None of them would walk in the hotel in Vientiane. All girls are 7.5-9 in overall scale, all real college students of 18-20 year range, all pretty much amatures with very wet pussy, with very nice figure, the man knows our taste.
I was warned repeatedly by my Sillypore friend, absolutely cannot give out contact number of this friend, not even to my close friends. This man has very legitimate job.

By the way we took the new Tiger Airways Singapore-Udon Thani route. This route is doomed, I think my flight was only about 30% full. And I paid dirt cheap like 160 SGD round trip.

All the girls refused fotos at first, but able to convinced them not to show any face, and with help of some tips, I think all of them gave in except 2, including the most gorgeous one who freaked out when I mentioned foto. Had to resize and crop a few to absolutely protect the privacy of these college girls, chopping out such as a scar or birth mark or a little tattoo and also to protect the privacy of the home. This is Lao we are talking about.

Kevi
01-19-07, 09:46
I just wanted to chime in on what nocbj4me stated. Having been to Thailand a few times, I've noticed how some of the "super-hot" girls had the worst attitudes and not very pleasurable to deal with. When picking out a girl for me I also take into consideration her attitude and ability to have a good time. Isn't that what it's all about? Even here in the states, if a girl has a bad attitude I am not interested no matter how hot she may be. There are exceptions to this rule of course, but I would much rather be laughing and balling, than be irritated and annoyed. Some of the girls I been with may not have been the hottest, but they were definately more fun to be with. I prefer a "long-time" engagement, but will short time a hottie just to hit it. Cheers to all who contribute to this forum. I appreciate one and all. Keep them cuming.

Kevi

Kevi
01-19-07, 10:33
Finally figured out how to re-size my pics. So here is my contribution. The best ass in Pattaya. Found her on Soi 6. Pictures do not do this ass justice. So much better in person. Amazing booty. Soi 6 seems to be the only real action happening during the day. Girls lining the streets. Good times! Can't wait until I can get my ass back there again. Enjoy!

Kevi

Old Thai Hand
01-19-07, 12:02
Cyber

While I'm not prepared to be drawn into a one-upmanship battle, I'll re-post a couple of pics I posted before to show you what a nice Thai girl's body actually looks like.

I can't show faces though.

One Wing Low
01-19-07, 13:27
How long did it take to court her??

Cyber

While I'm not prepared to be drawn into a one-upmanship battle, I'll re-post a couple of pics I posted before to show you what a nice Thai girl's body actually looks like.

Old Thai Hand
01-19-07, 13:30
How long did it take to court her??

Hard to say, as I knew her for a couple of years because she was one of my students. When she wasn't one of my students, we went out a couple of times and this was the result.

I don't want to incur anyone's wrath (LOL), so I guess I'll post one more.

Cyberspace
01-19-07, 14:10
Cyber

While I'm not prepared ... I'll re-post a couple of pics ...

The interesting thing about faceless pictures is that you can pass the model's body off as anyone or anything. If you're a photographer or merely an aspiring amateur with access to a studio, it's not hard to find a model that will cooperate to create anonymous cameos. OTH, I should compliment your photos for being well posed, and well lit and exposed. However the lack of spontaneity and anonymity of this type of image just leaves me cold. I suppose if you tell us she's Thai we should accept your authority, but she could well be from Siberia for all that's seen in the photo.

Old Thai Hand
01-19-07, 14:15
Cyber

Hahahaha. I really did hurt your feelings, didn't I? Leave you cold? Well, your pics (at least the plastic surgery mistake with the wretched face) leave me wanting to up-chuck.

I think my integrity is well-established on this board. But here's are a couple of "Siberians" just in case.

NoCBJ4Me
01-19-07, 14:58
....if you tell us she's Thai we should accept your authority, but she could well be from Siberia....

OTH - Great tits on Miss "Siberian1"!

Cyberspace,

Ref: Your last pic - Never seen a Thai girl with freckles...she probably is from Siberia...

I have no doubt OTH's pics are of Thai girls but I suspect you are making a thin veiled attempt to get him to post reveling action pics like Asian Rain does.;)

I always hide the girls eyes in the pics I post and I don't care what anyone says about it. OTH's girls' are not bargirls, but uni students or professionals etc... Why should we "out" them and risk the embarassment of their family seeing/hearing about the pics. It works the same way for mongerers. They almost always black out their own faces in the pics. Why risk ruining it for everyone? This is leading more and more girls to refusing to allow pics at all. How many of us have heard "No Photo! You put on internet!" Many are asking for extra money for pics already.

Just my 2 cents....

Another pic of the Tiger Entertainment girl...

Cyberspace
01-19-07, 15:58
Cyber

I think my integrity is well-established on this board ...

I see you're still dredging up artsy-fartsy headless cameos from your archives. If you no longer have the will to go out and update your portfolio with images from the bars and prostitutes you detest, I imagine you have little other choice. I know you said you don't like posting pictures, but I'd like to think that maintaining the archives of your distant memories still gives you some pleasure. Please say this is so, I don't want to think I'm making you do something you wouldn't otherwise.

And for you fans of the posed and artsy-fartsy, I'm including a photo of this classic Khemer beauty I found in Paragon off the Siam BTS stop.

Old Thai Hand
01-19-07, 18:12
I have no doubt OTH's pics are of Thai girls but I suspect you are making a thin veiled attempt to get him to post reveling action pics like Asian Rain does.;)

LOL. You might be right. But, sorry. I don't have any of those action pics, just the boring, 'artsy' ones.

Cyber

I take my pics being called 'artsy-fartsy' as a complement.

The Khmer Apsaras is probably the best looking girl you've posted yet. Keep 'em coming.

Ken Orvik
01-19-07, 18:55
I see you're still dredging up artsy-fartsy headless cameos from your archives. If you no longer have the will to go out and update your portfolio with images from the bars and prostitutes you detest, I imagine you have little other choice. I know you said you don't like posting pictures, but I'd like to think that maintaining the archives of your distant memories still gives you some pleasure. Please say this is so, I don't want to think I'm making you do something you wouldn't otherwise.

And for you fans of the posed and artsy-fartsy, I'm including a photo of this classic Khemer beauty I found in Paragon off the Siam BTS stop.What is your problem Cyberspace?

OTH has posted beautiful and "real" photos for a long long time.

You have problems getting laid?? Should not be a problem?

There is plenty for everyone in LOS, Even for you!

Enjoy the photos OTH are posting, not be jealous of his posistion and oportunities in LOS. OTH photos are among the best in this forum, and I have no doubt he knows these girls.

Ken

Bearchen
01-19-07, 21:50
Some pics from November 2006 from Soi 15, What's Up Agogo.

Cyberspace
01-20-07, 01:42
Cyberspace,
... I suspect you are making a thin veiled attempt to get him to post reveling action pics like Asian Rain does.;)

Appears we're making a non-participant innocent bystander a subject of this discussion, but hey this is WSG so why not?

I've seen Asian Rain pics and like you yourself and OTH he religiously hides faces. His style has far more in common with your yours and OTH's tastes than mine. Anonymous low-res genital closeups are his specialty. I myself prefer unaltered full frontal nudity. Are you a fan of his?

NoCBJ4Me
01-20-07, 02:21
....I've seen Asian Rain pics.....Are you a fan of his?

AR does seem to find some very cute girls in his travels and his photo quality is almost unmatched here. He also posts very informative reports about the areas he travels to which is what this forum is all about. He doesn't always cut out their faces though. Many of his pics are jizz shots to the face - not really my type of pics. Personally, I would prefer the pics posted in ISG just have the women in them and not show the lucky guys hairy ass while he's nailing 'em, but to each his own....

Great tits on this one!

Shomohin
01-20-07, 03:31
Pim, out of Soi Cowboy.

Old Thai Hand
01-20-07, 04:29
Cyber

Lumping me in with Asian Rain in any way is quite funny. The guy hates OTH (not me, of course. He doesn't know me.)

Asian Rain
01-20-07, 04:40
...show the lucky guys hairy ass while he's nailing 'em....
N, You have a point... but I'd have to take out a loan to be able to afford the waxing treatments. Donations will be accepted. :) Fanshot attached as per request. Enjoy, AR+

Shomohin
01-20-07, 07:54
This time I hope I'll get the uploading right.

First night in Bangkok: Pim, from Soi Cowboy

AprilRain
01-20-07, 08:20
Any nude pics of cute young Thai actress Pumwaree Yodkamol?

I heard she's got a nice bush.

Old Thai Hand
01-20-07, 11:35
Yikes!!! I'll never complain about another pic on this board, if this is what it leads to. I'm going to have nightmares tonight for sure.

Someone needs to replace that ass-shot with another, quickly.

This is the best I could come up with.

Cyberspace
01-20-07, 13:23
OTH, First you deny the similarity of style between you and Asian Rain, then you post an asshole picture to prove the contrary. LOL, do you ever tell the truth? Just curious.

And I guess I no longer need call you artsy-fartsy.

Someone needs to replace that ass-shot ... quickly.

Agreed.

Ralph Kramden
01-20-07, 14:49
Poster that is relatively new to me suddenly starts posting regularly.

Keeps re-posting the same set of pictures over and over.

Engages in discussion that subtly baits other posters into discussion.

Starts to subtly bad-mouth a long time contributor.

Reminders of Domino aka John Skinless.

I wonder.

Cyberspace
01-20-07, 15:13
Excellent images Bearchen, especially for a first post! In recent years the photo gallery has become polluted by so-called Senior Members that use the forum for pointless BS instead of pictures. But on your first post Bearchen you demonstrate conclusively that you get it. Right on! I've mentioned you in Reports of Distinction.

Some pics from November 2006 from Soi 15, What's Up Agogo.

Old Thai Hand
01-20-07, 20:29
Cyber

Just one question. What do you honestly think of the girl in IMG 5023? I really want to know your opinion of her, since you've imposed her on everyone, once again.

Are you just trying to wind everyone up?

Opebo
01-20-07, 20:41
I found the girl in image 5023 definitely doable, OTH, if no beauty. And I have to say that ass you posted a little further down the page is no better than 5023.

Cyberspace
01-20-07, 23:18
... I'll never complain about another pic on this board ...

Appears that OTH has been caught in an obvious lie :)

1Ball
01-21-07, 00:35
Poster that is relatively new to me suddenly starts posting regularly.

Keeps re-posting the same set of pictures over and over.

Engages in discussion that subtly baits other posters into discussion.

Starts to subtly bad-mouth a long time contributor.

Reminders of Domino aka John Skinless.

I wonder.
Ralph, read post 2352.
and no, there are no pics attached to this post, and I really don't care. The self appointed police of " (whine, whine,) I notice you didn't post any pics in your post, (whine, whine)" can cut and paste this into the chit chat thread and say what he likes, nobody really is interested, as long as there are PLEASE , no more pics of the lactating cow with the pink T shirt. Tough to look at before a stiff drink! I feel sorry for the guys who have never been to LOS, when they look at that. Thank you OTH, for balancing things out.

Cyberspace
01-21-07, 01:15

Cyberspace,

... This is leading more and more girls to refusing to allow pics at all. How many of us have heard "No Photo! You put on internet!" Many are asking for extra money for pics already.

Just my 2 cents....

NCBJ,

So why don't you just stretch your short arms, reach into your deep pockets and give the girl a decent tip if she thrills you?

Evil Penivel
01-21-07, 08:45
These are some pics of coyote dancers at Secrets Bar on Soi 14 just off walking street in Pattaya.

I don't do hard stuff in LOS, but for those of you who do, here's a possible hint as well as a warning. I was approached today in the Beer Garden on Soi 7 in BKK by a very well-dressed and well-kept woman in her late 30s to early 40s. She had noticed my Canon camera bag on the bar in front of me and said she wanted to be my model. When I told her "No thank you," she said she had "young girls" who were willing to "do everything" in front of the camera. Again, I brushed her off and she went back to chatting with another guy who had visible camera equipment with him.

To me, the situation said "scam" or even "blackmail," but if you're looking for ladies willing to pose, you might try the Beer Garden. If you do get a legit opportunity to take some single girl or action shots, make sure you download to an encrypted file as soon as the girl is out of your room, then delete the photos permanently from your camera. If you don't know about encrypted files (and it isn't rocket science to learn, then you shouldn't be messing with X-rated stuff.

Tiger 888
01-21-07, 10:02
...If you do get a legit opportunity to take some single girl or action shots, make sure you download to an encrypted file as soon as the girl is out of your room, then delete the photos permanently from your camera. If you don't know about encrypted files (and it isn't rocket science to learn, then you shouldn't be messing with X-rated stuff....Once more my recommendation for encryption: www.truecrypt.org very capable and freeware.
But make sure you read all documentation and FAQ's in order not to think you're safe while you are not.

The Traveler
01-21-07, 13:08
Ralph, read post 2352.
and no, there are no pics attached to this post, and I really don't care. The self appointed police of " (whine, whine,) I notice you didn't post any pics in your post, (whine, whine)" can cut and paste this into the chit chat thread and say what he likes, nobody really is interested, as long as there are PLEASE , no more pics of the lactating cow with the pink T shirt. Tough to look at before a stiff drink! I feel sorry for the guys who have never been to LOS, when they look at that. Thank you OTH, for balancing things out.
1ball,

aren't you just playing police and WHINING about the pics of another poster ?
Who entitled you to set up rules for others which pics can be posted and which can't ?
Who is forcing you to look at those pics, if you don't like them, skip them !

Remember that you told me to ignore Domino aka Skinless when he directly attacked me with the most ugly accusations possible and criticized me for not following your advice ?
So why can't you follow your own advice and ignore harmless posts and pics that you may not like ?

Guess it's always easier to give advice than following it yourself.
Also wonder why people feel the need to discuss about taste.
To each his own or did you forget the meaning of the word "tolerance" ?

Zip Head
01-21-07, 14:05
Hi Everyone,

Finishing up my third trip to Bangkok and Phuket. Mostly Phuket for diving and fun. Nothing new in Phuket....short time still 1000-1500 baht depending on age, looks and time of night!!

Overall still a great time. Enjoy the pics!!

Shomohin
01-21-07, 22:52
Plucked from Nana Plaza's Playskool. Quoted 600 baht ST, 1500 BT LT, which seemed very reasonable even at the late hour of 1:30 AM. Later she tried to claim that she had said 2000 ST, which was bollocks. I held my ground, just disappointed that an otherwise sweet girl had tried to hustle me. She gave up without too much fuss. Sorry, no nudes.

Phantomtiger2
01-21-07, 23:24
Plucked from Nana Plaza's Playskool. Quoted 600 baht ST, 1500 BT LT, which seemed very reasonable even at the late hour of 1:30 AM. Later she tried to claim that she had said 2000 ST, which was bollocks. I held my ground, just disappointed that an otherwise sweet girl had tried to hustle me. She gave up without too much fuss. Sorry, no nudes.

As the gal in the photos is not what I call a stunner, definitely not worth 2000b.

Almotu
01-22-07, 03:45
Are the girls posted all from Phuket? #31 & #35 are definitely my taste. Can you post more of those two girls . . . any topless or naked pics available?

Thanks for sharing.

Hedonist
01-22-07, 03:47
This girl is from one of the bars on Soi 6, closer to the Beach Road end of the soi. I took her with me Koh Tao, because of her sweet GF attitude and beautiful ass. We took the sleeper train from BKK to Chumphon to get to Koh Tao. We were in the 2nd class car with lots of other people. Once beds were made, she sneaked into my bed and we fucked twice while other passengers were busy reading their guidebooks, writing postcards, and drinking beer. Making love, while listening the noise of the railroad tracks was really cool. Enjoy the pictures...

Almotu
01-22-07, 03:52
Thanks for sharing the photos from SECRETS. I was in PTY during Christmas/New Years and I went there one night as well. Nice place, did not eat there but heard the food was good. Definitely some nice coyote dancers there, was talking to this one chick . . . bought her a lady drink . . . but she seemed lukewarm about going with me so I did not pull the trigger.

Did you takeout any of the girls from SECRETS (from these photos)? how was pricing and service?

Hedonist
01-22-07, 04:16
I don't think it was Secrets. The bar I'm talking is on the right hand side when facing the beach on Soi 6. The manager is a dumbass French guy (not that I have anything against French) who fights with every possible customer. I took her LT. The barfine for LT was 400BT or 600BT. I don't remember exactly. I gave her 1000BT for everyday she spent with me. I am lucky enough to be 30 y.o. and in great shape. I guess she liked me we had great chemistry (or she faked it very well), and as result gave me great service. In Koh Tao, our daily schedule was something like this:

- Wakeup
- Pre-breakfast fuck
- Breakfast
- Post-breakfast fuck
- Hedonist goes scuba diving
- Post-scuba wellcome fuck
- Dinner
- Pre-sleep fuck
- Sleep
- Mid-sleep fuck
- Sleep

No complaints whatsoever. Most of the time she initiated the activity. I actually lost some weight in Koh Tao from all this activity. One day I refused to fuck as I was exhausted and she took it as a sign that I am getting bored of her. Chick logic...

Thanks for sharing the photos from SECRETS. I was in PTY during Christmas/New Years and I went there one night as well. Nice place, did not eat there but heard the food was good. Definitely some nice coyote dancers there, was talking to this one chick . . . bought her a lady drink . . . but she seemed lukewarm about going with me so I did not pull the trigger.

Did you takeout any of the girls from SECRETS (from these photos)? how was pricing and service?

Cyberspace
01-22-07, 12:35
Evil Penivel

I actually botched my first attempt to find the much discussed Beer Garden. At the time I wasn't entirely familiar with Bangkok's Soi numbering schemes and I wandered down Soi 7/1 thinking it must be the same thing as Soi 7. There were lots of bars, they all served beer, and they all had an ample supply of women announcing their availability to all passers-by. I chose a friend for the night and left thinking that maybe there's no marquee labeling whichever bar was "the" Beer Garden.

Next morning curiosity possessed me, I walked a few steps further down Sukhumvit and discovered the a Soi 7 seperate from 7/1 and found the real Beer Garden. Much as you described, even in the early hours there there were women who approached me. I believe they're in their 20s rather than 30s or 40s, and they didn't mention photography though I did. After striking a deal with three girls, we had a photo session at the short time PB Hotel. Can't say that that I myself sensed or experienced "blackmail" though.

The picture I'm including here is actually from Soi Cowboy. Stay tuned to this thread for the Beer Garden photos later :)

These are some pics of coyote dancers at Secrets Bar on Soi 14 just off walking street in Pattaya.

I don't do hard stuff in LOS, but for those of you who do, here's a possible hint as well as a warning. I was approached today in the Beer Garden on Soi 7 in BKK by a very well-dressed and well-kept woman in her late 30s to early 40s. She had noticed my Canon camera bag on the bar in front of me and said she wanted to be my model. When I told her "No thank you," she said she had "young girls" who were willing to "do everything" in front of the camera. Again, I brushed her off and she went back to chatting with another guy who had visible camera equipment with him.

To me, the situation said "scam" or even "blackmail," but if you're looking for ladies willing to pose, you might try the Beer Garden. If you do get a legit opportunity to take some single girl or action shots, make sure you download to an encrypted file as soon as the girl is out of your room, then delete the photos permanently from your camera. If you don't know about encrypted files (and it isn't rocket science to learn, then you shouldn't be messing with X-rated stuff.

Neyzen Tevfik
01-22-07, 13:12
Now, THAT's some way of earning senior membership or respect from a naive member when he sees 113 (supposedly) posts under your name, huh?

In the last month, you have posted the pics of ONLY 2 girls (one chubby-cheap looking, and one african looking, both are ugly by the way). AND you have posted the SAME or ALMOST same pictures of them shot at a bar (that reminds one the question : have you managed to barfine and f*ck them?) ONE BY ONE.

Does anyone buy that ?

Your 113 posts are mainly nonsensical whimsicalities (I filtered and tried to have a quick review of all, got bored and fell asleep at 75th) and bears no true contribution.

I am not insulting you or whatever, You have the right to post, comment and view other's posts and entertain yourself, just like non*members, guests and many other "accidental" members like yourself.

But, Sir; with all due respect : Please do not be unfair and do not be a smart-aleck ! OTH or Asian Rain has no obligations to prove anything to you or us; they have already earned their reputations with the contributions they made and the pictures (just observe the quality of pics and girls in their pictures) that you or likes of you wank at ! Who do you think you are to call them arsty-fartsy or whatsoever? Would you NOT be angry if one of them calls you a "Cheap Mixer" ?

Carpe Diem

OTH, First you deny the similarity of style between you and Asian Rain, then you post an asshole picture to prove the contrary. LOL, do you ever tell the truth? Just curious.

And I guess I no longer need call you artsy-fartsy.

Agreed.

Cyberspace
01-22-07, 16:38
I do indeed enjoy the pics Zip Head, especially S2010031.JPG which is a nude with a recognizable face! Truely you too are in the forefront of the struggle to take back the photo gallery from the coterie imageless posters doing their level best to discourage pictures. Their ignorance is on display for all to see in their continuing barrage of baseless attacks and lies, but the images keep coming to the photo gallery nonetheless and they can't stop them.

Hi Everyone,

Finishing up my third trip to Bangkok and Phuket. Mostly Phuket for diving and fun. Nothing new in Phuket....short time still 1000-1500 baht depending on age, looks and time of night!!

Overall still a great time. Enjoy the pics!!

Bearchen
01-22-07, 19:02
Some Pics from Pattaya 2006 at Naklua.

Evil Penivel
01-23-07, 07:59

I didn't b/f any of the Secrets girls because I had appointments with the ladies of the Hell Club (the Eden spin-off) every night I was in PTY. For the Secrets coyote dancers, the b/f is 1,000 baht before 1.00 a.m., 600 baht after. The price of the girls' services varies and is a matter of negotiation, but 1,500B should get you what you want.

Of the girls in the pics, Cute Smile and Tann asked me to b/f them (sorry I couldn't) and the others seemed willing enough. But I agree, if the girl doesnt appear enthusiastic about a b/f, pass on her and find one who is.

Evil

Cyberspace
01-23-07, 13:21
... Sorry, no nudes.

Pity that, thanks for the pics anyway.

Bearchen
01-23-07, 22:40
Some Pics from Phuket in November.

Almotu
01-24-07, 00:27
Wow! Threesomes every night! 3,600 BHT each time, right?

I visited the EDEN one afternoon but did not see any girls because the few girls that were working (6) were "in session". So I did not see the quality that is available there but I heard that while they are recruiting in Pattaya they 'truck in' the talent from BKK.

Any photos?

NoCBJ4Me
01-24-07, 00:53
....I visited the EDEN .....Any photos?

I believe Eden Club manager Marc does not allow photos on premises. Maybe someone got some pics when they ordered take-out!

nocbj4me

Cyberspace
01-24-07, 01:11
This girl is from one of the bars on Soi 6, closer to the Beach Road end of the soi. ... Enjoy the pictures...

Yes, enjoyed your pics. Feel free to share any of her front side if you have any :)

Shomohin
01-24-07, 04:36
"Kay", another item from Soi Cowboy, originally set at 1500 ST, but the little fireball rocked my world as well as my bed, and so I let her stay until morning for an additional 500.

Jakan
01-24-07, 07:23
Yes, enjoyed your pics. Feel free to share any of her front side if you have any :)Haven't we seen this pic many times before? What's so special with this one?

Cyberspace
01-24-07, 13:53
Thank you Bearchen for your continued excellent images.

Some Pics from Pattaya 2006 at Naklua.

Duniawala
01-24-07, 15:18
Thank you Bearchen for your continued excellent images.
Not to be critical, but from your posting of pixes, did you meet only one girl in Thailand?

Cyberspace
01-24-07, 16:12
Some Pics from Phuket in November.

Truely I should also thank you for this fine set of pics.

Old Thai Hand
01-25-07, 13:57
Not to be critical, but from your posting of pixes, did you meet only one girl in Thailand?

Lest Cyber start calling you a liar, I want to set the record straight.

He has in fact posted pics of 3 different girls, posted piece-meal, one pic at a time over 18 posts, so that we could savour them like a fine bottle of wine.

Below is the culmination of his awesome pic contribution over the last 9 days, well justifying his self-appointed role as saviour and defender of the Photo Section.

Fish N Chips
01-25-07, 14:18
Plus the fact, there not even that hot. I think what were trying to say is put just a little more effort in to your posts. One event or lady at a time. Thank you for posting, its just not a good practice to string out the same set of PICs. Post and make a topic don't make us suffer the same poompy chick every other day.

Cheers

Cyberspace
01-25-07, 18:58
As I've stated previously, I don't intend to respond in the Photo Gallery to imageless postings of nonsense in the Photo Gallery. If the mood hits me, I may answer some questions in Photo Chit Chat, but see no reason the guarantee it.

OTH, you're relatively more correct than Duniawala but not entirely accurate. What you neglect to mention is that I've posting images to the Thailand photo gallery for more than 9 days, and that I've posted images of at least two other women previously. Now with this post, I'll have posted a sixth.

As you know OTH, your latest contribution, although intended to make a point, is in fact stolen from my contributions. Should I assume that you in turn would not mind if I reuse your contributions, as meager as they've been in the last nine days?

If anyone cares to question either the quantity or quality of my posts, I'll suggest they present examples of their own images to illustrate their point. In lieu of that, I feel comfortable laughing off pointless criticisms from those that misuse the Photo forum.

Lest Cyber start calling you a liar, I want to set the record straight.

He has in fact posted pics of 3 different girls, posted piece-meal, one pic at a time over 18 posts, so that we could savour them like a fine bottle of wine.

Shomohin
01-25-07, 19:14
If anyone cares to question either the quantity or quality of my posts, I'll suggest they present examples of their own images to illustrate their point. In lieu of that, I feel comfortable laughing off pointless criticisms from those that misuse the Photo forum.

How about if we care to criticism the lack of any interesting value in your pointless harping about other people's contributions?

Cyberspace
01-25-07, 19:39
Thanks for the pics in your previous post. It would be nice if you'd remain consistent in this practice.

"Kay", another item from Soi Cowboy, originally set at 1500 ST, but the little fireball rocked my world as well as my bed, and so I let her stay until morning for an additional 500.

NoCBJ4Me
01-26-07, 00:22
If you don't want to see the scary pics of a particular poster, put that poster on your Ignore List and their posts will disappear when you log on to view the forum.

A simple solution!

nocbj4me

Old Thai Hand
01-26-07, 01:42
Cyber

Just when I think you can't outdo yourself, you present the stunning woman in IMG 5038 and 5041.

I'm jealous. Where do you find such fine examples of Thai womanhood?

Oh, damn. I forgot to post a pic. Oh well, tough shit.

1Ball
01-26-07, 03:39
OTH, keep up the good work, I am off to the land of censorship for a few days, where ISG is not available, I trust you will carry the torch.

Cyberspace
01-26-07, 04:13
I believe in leading by example. For those of you that have forgotten how to post images or are merely unable to get a girl to pose for you ... here's how it's done ...

1Ball
01-26-07, 05:06
cyber, a leader you are not.

Cougar 2
01-26-07, 15:04
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find the Ignore List?

There is someone that I feel compelled to add, since he clogs this forum with utter shit!

Old Thai Hand
01-26-07, 16:00
1Ball. I couldn't get a girl to pose for me, tonight. I guess I'm not a charismatic as some people. Have a good trip.

NoCBJ4Me
01-26-07, 17:38
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find the Ignore List?

There is someone that I feel compelled to add, since he clogs this forum with utter shit!

After you log in, you will see, in the upper right of your screen, "Welcome Cougar 2". Below that is "Private Messages". Click on that. Next, on the left, is the Control Panel and at the bottom is the "Buddy / Ignore list".

nocbj4me

Tiger 888
01-26-07, 18:24
cyber, a leader you are not.

Oh, damn. I forgot to post a pic. Oh well, tough shit.1 Ball there are times where it is better to shut up if there is nothing to say, or in your case, better to post no pic rather than one that bores everyone. Heads up!.

Cyberspace
01-26-07, 20:28
Yes thank you for being one of the elite few that have images to offer in the Photo Gallery.

Her name is Bee, Great GFE Great gal

The Traveler
01-27-07, 01:23
OTH and 1ball,

please tell us who made you the new "quality police" of the forum ?

Your behaviour isn't funny, it only proves that you are immature and aren't able to accept other people's opinion.

Yes, the girl is far from being attractive, but so are 99,99% of all other girls posted here. So what ?
To each his own, or do you have a prob with that ?
Nobody forces you to look at his pics !!!

BTW, 1ball should be the last to complain, can't remember any pic from him and the girls I saw he took in BKK weren't stunners at all IMHO, and this is still a very friendly description. Do it better and show us your pics instead of criticizing a board member who does what this board was intended for. Or don't you dare to show us what you got ?

Cyberspace
01-27-07, 04:24
Good morning Thailand! The sun is up, the birds are singing, and another picture is posted to the Photo Gallery. This still is now, as it was always intended to be, a PHOTO GALLERY :)

Fish N Chips
01-27-07, 04:31
Ok here is the PIC.

Found in Pattaya, her name is Fa and she has a great set of Fake-Ns!!!

You can chew on them all day.

Old Thai Hand
01-27-07, 04:55
OTH and 1ball,

Please tell us who made you the new "quality police" of the forum ?

Your behaviour isn't funny, it only proves that you are immature and aren't able to accept other people's opinion.

Yes, the girl is far from being attractive, but so are 99,99% of all other girls posted here. So what ?

To each his own, or do you have a prob with that ?

Nobody forces you to look at his pics!

BTW, 1ball should be the last to complain, can't remember any pic from him and the girls I saw he took in BKK weren't stunners at all IMHO, and this is still a very friendly description. Do it better and show us your pics instead of criticizing a board member who does what this board was intended for. Or don't you dare to show us what you got ?

Traveler,

First of all, I think you are totally out of line attacking 1Ball's taste based on a personal, real-life experience with him. It is beneath you to do so. I know you have a long-standing disagreement with him. But, I think bringing that into this is irrelevant and unfair. I think you owe him an apology for such a personal attack. The question here is 2-fold. First, Are people not allowed to express an opinion about the quality of a pic, especially when those people (like myself) have contributed considerably over the years to this board? Second, Does anyone have the right to tell another what they can say or do on any particular thread?

I think, you're missing the point in the current situation.

It is in fact Cyberspace who has set himself up as the self-styled leader and cop of the Photo section. For a guy who has contributed nothing much of any consequence to the Thai Board ( a few dubious pics and NO information at all), he suddenly has a hell of lot to say about what HE considers acceptable and not acceptable, particularly since he appeared out of nowhere. He's been preachy and dictorial from the start. 1Ball, I and others are just trying to prick his balloon. The guy needs to be brought down a few notches.

No one has the right to tell people what they can and cannot do on any of the threads, except Jackson.

This guy has hurled personal insults left right and center calling anyone who disagreed with him in the slightest way, liars and fools etc. While calling someone a "fool" without any justfication may merely be seen as a desperate act of an intellectually-challenged individual, recklessly calling people "liars" is much more serious, as it is not just name-calling, but is in fact a serious accusation. Knowing your long-expressed belief in fair-play and keeping discussions on a certain higher plain, do you really want to be seen defending a guy who acts in such a manner?

As for comments on quality; I think it is anyone's right to express an opinion about anything here, including whether they think a girl is ugly or not. If I had said his girls were stunning, I would been thanked and that would have been it. But, I thought one particular picture was horrendous and I said so and that's what unleashed nearly two weeks of his bullshit.

People have always expressed a variety of opinions about pics here: "She's a katoey", or "I think she's had plastic surgery" or "While she's not a stunner..." etc. I've had people pass judgement on my pics as have you. Neither of us has ever gone all mental, if someone didn't like our pics. Now, THAT would have been childish. Childishness and bullying behaviour has been the territory of Cyberspace. So, he deserves whatever I and anyone else can dish out to him.

While I understand that you're just trying to be egalitarian and fair, and I can appreciate that, I hope you can see the bigger picture here. I don't want to get into an argument with you over this, particularly as I cited you early on in this debate as an example of a quality poster on the photo section and lamented that the days of that kind of quality had largely disappeared.

BTW, do you remember when I posted pics of the somewhat plump, 40-something university professor a few years ago? I got roundly criticized for those pics, one senior member saying that he "...nearly up-chucked his breakfast" when he saw them. I was relatively new here at the time, and took the criticism rather light-heartedly. Those pics were posted in an attempt to show something a little different and I never claimed she was beautiful. However, the contrast of those pics with what was the norm - high quality, beautiful women from the likes of you, Coma Boy etc. certainly made them stand out as different and perhaps ugly. The sad thing is, that if I re-posted those pics of the 40-something professor now, they would merely be the norm and in fact might be considered above average. Such is the pathetic state of the current photo section. One wonders where all the beautiful women have gone or whether the current batch of punters just have bad taste.

A pic, because I choose to post it, not because some puffed-up asshole demanded it.

If anyone thinks she's unattractive, that's your choice.

Tiger 888
01-27-07, 05:48
For a break and back into quality: Here is a link to a guy whose picture series is one of the best ever posted. No nudes though. But he posted tons of them with outstanding reports to each picture. Just search for Loso69.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62796

Old Thai Hand
01-27-07, 06:11
Tiger

Nice one. It proves as well that you don't always need to show nudes. A beautiful clothed woman is far better than an ugly naked one.

NicFrenchy
01-27-07, 06:17
Wow! The Loso69 pics are Terrific! I must meet these ladies :)

BostonBread
01-27-07, 06:49
OTH,

Nice pic you posted. Wondering what hotel that was as it looks exactly what I am looking for in a hotel! This is a serious enquiry.

Meal

Old Thai Hand
01-27-07, 07:19
OTH,

Nice pic you posted. Wondering what hotel that was as it looks exactly what I am looking for in a hotel! This is a serious enquiry.

Meal

not a hotel, but her condo near Cha-am. sorry.

Bearchen
01-27-07, 07:42
Some more Pics from Pattaya.

Member #3200
01-27-07, 08:04
that pic was quality-she is gorgeous
long hair & natural pussy hair-yum yum
i miss LOS-sure beats the snow & cold here & the shallow ballbreakers in our home & native land
once i know 4 sure when i'm coming back,love 2 meet you & buy u a beer
no pic-tough shit
my pics of my thai purchases r too big 4 photo gallery

M P Lurker
01-27-07, 09:25
After you log in, you will see, in the upper right of your screen, "Welcome Cougar 2". Below that is "Private Messages". Click on that. Next, on the left, is the Control Panel and at the bottom is the "Buddy / Ignore list".
nocbj4me
No CBJ 4 Me & Cougar 2,
Thanks for remimding us of this wonderful option at a very appropriate time.
I don't have to see his continual whinging about the lack of Picture attached to this post. (The record seemed to be stuck). Nor do I have to ever see one of those pics of the girl with the "wonderful nips". Fast and Furious really made me laugh. I am sure his mail must be tongue in cheek even though he writes it completely straight. A clever post!
I urge others to take advantage of this ability to dissappear a nuisance poster.

Neyzen Tevfik
01-27-07, 09:31
Thanks for the pics in your previous post. It would be nice if you'd remain consistent in this practice.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62892

Just my two cents about the quality of pics :

The photo shooting quality is not bad, just the quality expected from an auto-mode digital camera.

The woman : I think she does not have to be persuaded to pose for a pic. She must be the one who pays, to have this photo posted in this forum. Simply ugly !

Please note that, this has nothing to do with the character or taste of the person who took the picture. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Carpe Diem

Old Thai Hand
01-27-07, 10:23
[url]Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Actually, it's not. While getting into a philosophical discourse on beauty is the last thing anyone here is interested in, let me just say that if challenged, I could bury this board with enough empirical evidence to end once and for all any notion that beauty is subjective (and also bore the shit out of everybody...hahahaha).

Let's just say that man has been pre-programmed since pre-history to respond to certain common aesthetic rules based on the golden mean, and symmetry, among other things. The German philosopher, Immanuel Kant described the notion of "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as false and that what we could at best consider is that some people find certain traits "agreeable" and others not, but that this didn't mean that these traits are scientifically beautiful. Scientific beauty based on mathematics is an absolute and derived from a universal genetic predisposition in man to find certain traits beautiful, and others ugly for the purposes of procreation and survival of the species.

Should I go on??? LOL...I think not....too dry a topic.

Anyway, I'm always reminded of something Terry Terrier once wrote when a discussion about beauty got carried away..."This is one of the daftest topics ever to be discussed here."

Oh. BTW. I don't want to post a pic. I would normally honour the board and move this to the "chit-chat" section. But, given our resident whinger has been ordering people to do what he wishes, ('coz hey he's the boss, right???) my perverse nature leads me to flaunt the rules. ;)

Neyzen Tevfik
01-27-07, 13:47
Actually, it's not.

O.K., I must confess that I agree.

I just did not want to start a flame war on grounds that are not my territory (Thailand Board, I mean)...

I visit the Thai Photo Gallery in order to enjoy the pics of beautiful Thai girls, which bring up my Thailand trip memories. And I follow up OTH or Asian Rain's pictures for this pleasure. When I come up with pics like Cyberspaces' ugly monkeys, my viewing pleasure is gone and I get nervous for my time spent here. Yes, anybody can say that just ignore his pics if you do not like them. But, when I try put myself in Cyberspaces' shoes; I think that I would feel ashamed to post such whimsicalities, posted one by one, just in order to gain senior membership by increasing the number of posts, and exhibiting bullshit.

If I open a shop selling Bullshit on Rodeo Drive, Hollywood; would people just ignore it and walk past, or would the other shop owners and fellow citizens protest me ?

Subject closed; I do apologize from all of you for causing so much pictureless chit-chat here...

Bye.

Old Thai Hand
01-27-07, 14:19
Neyzen

I always admired and appreciated your prodigious output and contributions on the Turkey Board, especially your pics. Don't worry, Thailand actually does have some of the most breathtakingly beautiful women in the world. Unfortunately, Cyber has failed to find any of them.

I'm sure you'll have much better luck.

As a friend of mine used to say, "Even the Elephant Man could get laid in Thailand". I dare say, the Elephant man would probably post better pics than Cyber.

I look forward to your future pics from Thailand.

Ok. ok. I won't chit chat anymore, either.

Cyberspace
01-27-07, 15:52
Ok here is the PIC.

Found in Pattaya, her name is Fa and she has a great set of Fake-Ns!!!

You can chew on them all day.

Clearly part of the definition of a quality picture should be whether you can see the girls face. I have to thank you Fish and Chips for not being yet another purveyor headless annonymous corpse-like images. Fa is trues a beauty, but if she ever decides to drop her top, please have your camera ready :)

Piper1
01-27-07, 16:13
Cyber - she actually looks good from that angle. :D

Crypton
01-27-07, 17:06
PLEASE - all of you posting useless drivel, please take the bullshit to the photo gallery chit-chat thread. Thanks.

Cyberspace
01-27-07, 17:14
... do you remember when I posted pics ...

Mostly a distant memory. At your age I'm sure it's good to know you still can, however occasionally :)

Cyberspace
01-27-07, 18:49
... this isn't a forum for grown ups or adults, but a better kindergarten or a nursery school. ...

And then you share a cartoon image to prove your point. Please take your seat Lemon Tree, crayons and paper will be passed out momentarily.

BostonBread
01-27-07, 20:46
Do yah really think that we are the most mature individuals here posting about mongering?

Silly Fool
01-28-07, 01:31
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62892

just my two cents about the quality of pics :

the photo shooting quality is not bad, just the quality expected from an auto-mode digital camera.

the woman : i think she does not have to be persuaded to pose for a pic. she must be the one who pays, to have this photo posted in this forum. simply ugly !

please note that, this has nothing to do with the character or taste of the person who took the picture. beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

carpe diemi think this wldebeest tried to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) my buddy at the big " c" nightclub!

Cyberspace
01-28-07, 04:14
You say you want to see some different girls? Today I have a whole Soi Cowboy stage full of 'em for ya. Enjoy :)

Bearchen
01-28-07, 09:11
Special Lady from Pattaya 2005

Acerboy
01-28-07, 10:22
Check out those tits.

Sawadeekap!!

The Traveler
01-28-07, 12:48
gentlemen,

the purpose of this forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

let's get back to the subject.

thank you,

jackson

=================================================

first of all, i think you are totally out of line attacking 1ball's taste based on a personal, real-life experience with him. it is beneath you to do so. i know you have a long-standing disagreement with him. but, i think bringing that into this is irrelevant and unfair. i think you owe him an apology for such a personal attack. the question here is 2-fold. first, are people not allowed to express an opinion about the quality of a pic, especially when those people (like myself) have contributed considerably over the years to this board? second, does anyone have the right to tell another what they can say or do on any particular thread?oth,

of course people are allowed to express their opnions, even though i think it may discourage others to post their pics in the future. free speech, i got no prob with it. but i am also allowed to express my opinion about such counter-productive posts, like the ones you and 1ball made.

if you guys would have said only once that you rate the girl ugly i wouldn't have raised my voice, but you kept going with those comments and as you have just admitted, you did that to retaliate for some previous comments of this certain poster. so you didn't just expressed your opinion but rather tried to provoke. by doing so, you put yourself at the same level with him, aren't you any better than that ?

btw, you claim that your past contributions give you the "right" to make condescendent remarks about the pics of others but demand an apology from me towards 1ball.

what did he contribute to the forum besides his endless chit-chat about jacuzzis, cucumbers and other crap like that ? all i can remember are a few remarks about a handful of hotels he has been. and where are his pics of his girls, so we can rate them?

it's easy to criticize others without showing that you can do it better yourself. if he can't or don't want to - which would be ok - he should rather shut up.

i think, you're missing the point in the current situation.

it is in fact cyberspace who has set himself up as the self-styled leader and cop of the photo section. for a guy who has contributed nothing much of any consequence to the thai board ( a few dubious pics and no information at all), he suddenly has a hell of lot to say about what he considers acceptable and not acceptable, particularly since he appeared out of nowhere. he's been preachy and dictorial from the start. 1ball, i and others are just trying to prick his balloon. the guy needs to be brought down a few notches.i don't know about any previous arguments with cyberspace - don't read much these days, especially in the pic section, as i have more important things to do - and actually i don't care about any previous debates with him. i do not defend him, for me he is just a member who posted some pics.

i only criticize a certain kind of behaviour and the attitude that stands behind it, simply because such behaviour is counter-productive.

arguing that he had done the same before and you now got to pay him back the same way is childish. again, aren't you any better than that ?

no one has the right to tell people what they can and cannot do on any of the threads, except jackson.so why you try to do it?

this guy has hurled personal insults left right and center calling anyone who disagreed with him in the slightest way, liars and fools etc. while calling someone a "fool" without any justfication may merely be seen as a desperate act of an intellectually-challenged individual, recklessly calling people "liars" is much more serious, as it is not just name-calling, but is in fact a serious accusation. knowing your long-expressed belief in fair-play and keeping discussions on a certain higher plain, do you really want to be seen defending a guy who acts in such a manner?
again, i do not defend him, but criticize a certain kind of behaviour.
i have been called far more worse things than just "liar" and was heavily criticized by 1ball for not letting those unjustified accusations go unanswered. seems that 1ball is great at giving advice but can't follow it himself.

as for comments on quality; i think it is anyone's right to express an opinion about anything here, including whether they think a girl is ugly or not. if i had said his girls were stunning, i would been thanked and that would have been it. but, i thought one particular picture was horrendous and i said so and that's what unleashed nearly two weeks of his bullshit.

people have always expressed a variety of opinions about pics here: "she's a katoey", or "i think she's had plastic surgery" or "while she's not a stunner..." etc. i've had people pass judgement on my pics as have you. neither of us has ever gone all mental, if someone didn't like our pics. now, that would have been childish. childishness and bullying behaviour has been the territory of cyberspace. so, he deserves whatever i and anyone else can dish out to him.

while i understand that you're just trying to be egalitarian and fair, and i can appreciate that, i hope you can see the bigger picture here. i don't want to get into an argument with you over this, particularly as i cited you early on in this debate as an example of a quality poster on the photo section and lamented that the days of that kind of quality had largely disappeared.

btw, do you remember when i posted pics of the somewhat plump, 40-something university professor a few years ago? i got roundly criticized for those pics, one senior member saying that he "...nearly up-chucked his breakfast" when he saw them. i was relatively new here at the time, and took the criticism rather light-heartedly. those pics were posted in an attempt to show something a little different and i never claimed she was beautiful. however, the contrast of those pics with what was the norm - high quality, beautiful women from the likes of you, coma boy etc. certainly made them stand out as different and perhaps ugly. the sad thing is, that if i re-posted those pics of the 40-something professor now, they would merely be the norm and in fact might be considered above average. such is the pathetic state of the current photo section. one wonders where all the beautiful women have gone or whether the current batch of punters just have bad taste.as already said, i got no prob if people express their opnions and may rate a pic, even though i find it hard to see the deeper meaning in it. but it was far more than that, a provocation to retaliate. if you want to fight with him or anybody else - ok - but do it in the fight club.

yes, i remember the pic of your colleague. her body wasn't attractive to me, but others may like it. anyway, beauty isn't only in the eye of the beholder, it often also comes from within. maybe she had a great attitude or simply the chemistry between the both of you was perfect. i also do not always pick the most beautiful girl available - even though the physical appearance must be within certain margins - but rather the one with an attitude that fits me the best. you always got to buy the whole package and a friendly and willingly doable girl will be a much better experience that a beautiful starfish.

Magna White
01-28-07, 13:00
You say you want to see some different girls? Today I have a whole Soi Cowboy stage full of 'em for ya. Enjoy :)

Nice and clear shop! How did you do that? Last time I tried to use my mobilephone camera but was stopped by the staff.

Old Thai Hand
01-28-07, 13:37
Again, aren't you any better than that ?

Yes, I am. And, like you, I have better things to do.

Some 'Artsy-fartsy' shots (LOL) of a pretty young thing, as I exit from this.

Cyberspace
01-28-07, 14:21
... I have better things to do. ...

OTH! So nice to hear from you again, and you brought a photo contribution to the party also!

M P Lurker
01-28-07, 14:22
Check out those tits.

Sawadeekap!!
Acer Boy,
Your shots are very 'blue" :-)
I took the liberty to send one back after Adobe Photoshoping it.
Selected Image colour balance.
Increased red and yellow and magenta just a litlle.
Then selected contrast and brightness to make brighter.
I am no expert so someone else could do better.
But here is the result.

Asian Rain
01-28-07, 16:12
Today I have a whole Soi Cowboy stage full of 'em for ya. Enjoy :)At which bar were you taking pics? From my experience most bars prohibit pic taking. BTW, don't concern yourself with antagonist monkeys. With the exception of a couple rabid chimps who don't have anyplace else to go, as long as you don't feed them with attention, they run out of dung to sling.

My pic is from a threesome. Girl #2 was not only skilled enough to operate my video equipment, she also ticked my testicles while her friend rode me Asian cow girl style. :) Enjoy, AR+

Piper1
01-28-07, 16:47
Pic 1: After taking this pic in 5-Star Club in Soi Cowboy, one of the waitresses waved her hands, and signalled "No more pics".

Pic 2: Jungle Girl trying to be artsy with a bed-sash in Giotto's.

Piper1
01-28-07, 17:06
Bearchen,

Was her name Lola? L-O-L-A Lola? ;)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63056

Bearchen
01-28-07, 17:47
Bearchen,

Was her name Lola? L-O-L-A Lola? ;)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63056No, her name was Nany (she worked in Buffalo Bar)

Cyberspace
01-28-07, 18:53
At which bar were you taking pics? From my experience most bars prohibit pic taking.

Don't remember which bar had this particular stage. Best I can remember is that this was probably accross the street on Soi Cowboy from After Skool, which is where I'd taken most of my pictures. After Skool was great, the girls were happy to model as long as you buy them drinks. The attitude at the "full-stage" bar was more reserved and I didn't stay too long.

BTW, don't concern yourself with antagonist monkeys. With the exception of a couple rabid chimps who don't have anyplace else to go, as long as you don't feed them with attention, they run out of dung to sling.

I've never seen any reason to take them seriously. It's almost funny in a stand-up comic vs heckler kinda way. As long as they post a pic, I'm happy to throw 'em a bone.

My pic is from a threesome. Girl #2 was not only skilled enough to operate my video equipment, she also ticked my testicles while her friend rode me Asian cow girl style. :) Enjoy, AR+

Considering your comment re antagonists, I hope you don't mind my mentioning that there appears to be something distinctly un-female displayed prominently smack-dab in the center of your last post? I'm not a fan of that brand of content. But I'm in a good mood today and I think I have a pic in tune with that style for you. BTW - this would also represent an event that encouraged me to change venues before I might get kicked out. :D

Canyon
01-28-07, 22:51
Old Thai Hand,

Those art photos are beautiful. Who is that light-skinned, shapely beauty?

Canyon

Hanqe
01-29-07, 00:12
There are only 10-15 meters to the parking lot. This girl asked me if she could join me, and sure she could...

Have fun!

Acerboy
01-29-07, 03:28
Acer Boy,
Your shots are very 'blue" :-)
I took the liberty to send one back after Adobe Photoshoping it.
Selected Image colour balance.
Increased red and yellow and magenta just a litlle.
Then selected contrast and brightness to make brighter.
I am no expert so someone else could do better.
But here is the result.
Mick Licker,

The reason it is blue is cos I have an overlay stamp(guess there is another name for it) with my name. The overlay is blue thus the photos are bluish. I'll try to change that.Using sharkfiles for the stamp/marker.

Cyberspace
01-29-07, 04:51
... trying to be artsy ...

Are there still fans of faceless artsy pics out there? Well this is your lucky day! Today I got something for you :)

Mahku
01-29-07, 05:41
Finally arrived back home after a long trip and bought a new laptop to store pics.

Here are a few of the girls I met last June and July.

1 and 2. Noi from Suzy Wong's in Soi Cowboy.

3. Rose at BKK Teen massage.

4 and 5. Girl I picked up in Nana Plaza. Can't remember the name of the girl or bar.

6. Girl from Marine Disco in Pattaya

Piper1
01-29-07, 09:42
Piper1... trying to be artsy ... Are there still fans of faceless artsy pics out there? Well this is your lucky day! A certain old chap insists on slowly drip-feeding his pics of the same few spotty old women.

This shot, where I'm drip-feeding a spotty young gal, is dedicated to him.

Well, you wanted face. :D

Bumholes1
01-29-07, 10:06
Cyberspace

Image IMG 5054 - nice looking girl, but bloodshot eyes. Unhealthy looking - hope you didn't bareback her.

Cyberspace
01-29-07, 16:50

Did I fail to compliment Bearchen on yet another truely great pic? Shame on me!

BTW - here's the face that goes with the "artsy" pic I posted earlier :)

Piper1
01-29-07, 19:41
Did I fail to compliment Bearchen on yet another truely great pic? Shame on me!But you failed to compliment my artistic work in my latest, ahem, shot. I'm shattered. :(

Cyberspace
01-29-07, 22:56
There are only 10-15 meters to the parking lot. This girl asked me if she could join me, and sure she could...

Have fun!

Thanks! You too are among the few here that "get it".

Piper1
01-29-07, 23:51
Cyber, why are you ignoring me, you big tease? It hurts. :(

Tiger 888
01-30-07, 00:27
Found a real cutie for you

Cyberspace
01-30-07, 01:16
Finally arrived back home after a long trip and bought a new laptop to store pics.

Here are a few of the girls I met last June and July.

1 and 2. Noi from Suzy Wong's in Soi Cowboy.

3. Rose at BKK Teen massage.

4 and 5. Girl I picked up in Nana Plaza. Can't remember the name of the girl or bar.

6. Girl from Marine Disco in Pattaya

Looks like you had a great time :)

Piper1
01-30-07, 01:37
Mahku ... Looks like you had a great time :)Knowing Mahku (we've mongered together - he's good fun), I'm sure he had a good time.

Like most mongers, he did more than only take pics of the girls. Don't be sad. Some guys just like to look and take pics. There's nothing wrong with that.

Cyberspace
01-30-07, 02:13
...This shot, where I'm drip-feeding a spotty young gal ...

But you failed to compliment my artistic work in my latest, ahem, shot. I'm shattered. :(

No tits? And that little bump on the right of the frame wouldn't be your dick, would it? You sure you want my comment :D ? But really, thanks for sharing :)

Piper1
01-30-07, 02:48
No tits? Just for you.

Old Thai Hand
01-30-07, 03:13
Did I fail to compliment Bearchen on yet another truely great pic? Shame on me!

Well, Cyber...you do like them in all flavors...how very open-minded of you.

Like Piper, I think Bearchen's "special lady", Nany is indeed, truly special, but really should be, as he suggested named L-O-L-A....or perhaps Holly...

Holly came from Miami, Fla
Hitchhiked her way across the USA
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs, then he was a she, she said:

Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side... (with appologies to Lou Reed)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63056

Cyberspace
01-30-07, 09:08
Found a real cutie ...

Where'd you meet her? How much did you pay? You a good buddie of OTH? Yeah, I guessed as much from the pic you chose.

Old Thai Hand
01-30-07, 10:36
Where'd you meet her? How much did you pay? You a good buddie of OTH? Yeah, I guessed as much from the pic you chose.

Naw. She's not white enough for me.

Some more artsy, "headless corpses" all nicely compiled for you.

NicFrenchy
01-30-07, 11:06
OTH,

Some really nice natural busty ladies in there. Any chance they have a pussy? LOL
(maybe it's girls you already posted? Sorry for being lazy)

Fun Times69
01-30-07, 14:06
Where'd you meet her? How much did you pay? You a good buddie of OTH? Yeah, I guessed as much from the pic you chose.Cyberspace,

Hi, I'm one of the forum members bemused by all the antics of the past week, i.e. the pros and cons of headless corpses vrs monkey's. Be honest with yourself and admit that sometimes you take pleasure in picking fights when there is no point. On the Keiv photoboard you did exactly the same. What is the point??!!

Just accept that we are all a bunch of guys who like what we like. Its not a problem that some members like lighter skins and others darker skins. Some like their pubic hair shaved and others don't. So what?!

I've seen some pics from you of women that are really cute and good looking. Others that I wouldn't be so happy with shagging. But do you know what? I respect your choices and will not judge.

I also will appreciate that fact that you've chosen to share the pictures you have without thinking I have the right to tell you off when it wasn't taken to my own particular tastes.

There's plenty of people for whom going into a blow job bar is the equivilent of playing Russian Roulette but I think its rather good fun. And.... I respect their views and likewise they respect mine

So, come on, relax, enjoy the forum for what it is. A space where men can share their experiences of having sex. Not so bad eh?

Very few of us will ever meet each other. There's no point in getting annoyed with people who you know nothing about.

If you ever want to see pointless fights in action see some of the cat fights near the bottom of the Thailand board.

Read them and then realise that people can sometimes take things the wrong way, get offended over things that don't matter, and all this over people they've never met?!

What a waste of valuable time that could be better spent shagging women.

Member #2901
01-30-07, 16:05
Here are some more pictures of another girl I see. Oops, I should say a woman I see being she is 41. Which I know is a turn off for some. Met her at one of those cosmetic counters in the new airport. Every morning I wake up to a new pic of her Nom in an email. I guess she is proud of them. Anyway, enjoy or not enjoy. Choice is yours.I agree that older can so often be better- The cosmetic counter> how ddi that go down? Was she shopping or working?

Do you still see her or can you share her info with another older gentleman soon heading to Bangkok?

Thanks mate

Globoid
01-30-07, 16:37
Agree with Fun Times69

Let us not start a catfight og something like that for no reason. It´s more fun to be out in the field hunting. I see this in other board in my country and it´s no fun at all. We are all different humans - keep that in mind please.

I must admit that I do not take any pictures of the girls. Thats just not my way of doing it. Sorry guys.

But this forum has given me a lot of information and helped me in the jungle, so to speak. Anyway on my last trip I was just looking. I had my TG with me for all 14 days. Boring you all think but I had a great time. Stayed at Bel-Aire Princess at Soi 4. Nice hotel and close to the fields. Most important for me was that the staff was very polite to my TG and gave her respect all time.

So you see, we are all different humans. Keep up the good work guys!

Cyberspace
01-30-07, 16:57
Just for you.

For me? Then it's only right I dedicate one just for you in return.

Fun Times69
01-30-07, 21:46
Agree with Fun Times69

Let us not start a catfight og something like that for no reason. It´s more fun to be out in the field hunting. I see this in other board in my country and it´s no fun at all. We are all different humans - keep that in mind please.

I must admit that I do not take any pictures of the girls. Thats just not my way of doing it. Sorry guys.

But this forum has given me a lot of information and helped me in the jungle, so to speak. Anyway on my last trip I was just looking. I had my TG with me for all 14 days. Boring you all think but I had a great time. Stayed at Bel-Aire Princess at Soi 4. Nice hotel and close to the fields. Most important for me was that the staff was very polite to my TG and gave her respect all time.

So you see, we are all different humans. Keep up the good work guys!

Yes everyone! Keep up the fantastic work that we ALL respect!

Us newbies read your reports and respect your experiences so much. Please don't forget the purpose of this board.

Globoid - I used Jasmine for the same purpose. doesn't seem as good a choice as you made. cheers for the info ;D

If anyone is in any doubt about how bad things could turn out read the catfights in the closed parts of the Thailand section. See how adults turned into children and how this board degenerated.

Here's a really cute girl that Cyber posted a picture of ,before now, on the Kiev photo board. Maybe, Cyber you're just trying to wind people up right now because it doesn't look different in style from the photo's OTH chooses to submit?

Maybe its time for a chill pill?

OTH - lush breasts! gimmie more!

Erik
01-31-07, 00:40
Good threesome actors, Pattayan gogo girls, 19 and 20, some real lesbo action, sweet, hot and unrushed cuties. 1500 B each + barfine for ST.

Erik
01-31-07, 01:15
Sorry, I meant 1000 B each + barfine, of course. Not 1500 B.

Cyberspace
01-31-07, 05:23
... Here's a really cute girl that Cyber posted a picture of ,before now, on the Kiev photo board. ...

Old Thai Hand used my photos for a gallery post awhile back. Now Fun Times69 takes a file from my Kiev adventures for his post. It's said imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Not sure the same applies to thievery though.

Oh well, I suppose anyone coming to the photo gallery looking for photos should feel lucky they deign to offer any image, regardless of ownership. So why don't I just thank them for sharing and politely suggest they share more of THEIR photos.

Old Thai Hand
01-31-07, 05:56
Old Thai Hand used my photos for a gallery post awhile back. Now Fun Times69 takes a file from my Kiev adventures for his post. It's said imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Not sure the same applies the thievery though.

Thievery implies taking something not yours for personal gain and ownership. I think in both cases here, appropriation would be a better word given that in both cases a point was being made about your posts and that neither of us was claiming these pics as our own (God forbid) and gave you due credit (or blame, as the case may be).

OTH,
Some really nice natural busty ladies in there. Any chance they have a pussy? LOL(maybe it's girls you already posted? Sorry for being lazy)

Just for you.

Member #3200
01-31-07, 06:09
OTH thats what i call a collection of pics
yummy!!!!!!!!!!

Old Thai Hand
01-31-07, 06:31
OTH thats what i call a collection of pics
yummy!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually trying to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. But, thanks.

Here's one for you, then. I dated this girl who never wore underwear. While bargirls, maybe because they are country girls, and therefore often a little shy in the oddest ways (given their profession), regular Bangkok girls can be decidely more daring. I've been flashed more than a few times by students not wearing panties. Part of this has to do with their skirts being so tight that they don't want any VPL (visible panty line) so either wear thongs or nothing at all.

Member #2041
01-31-07, 09:27
Naw. She's not white enough for me.

Some more artsy, "headless corpses" all nicely compiled for you.

What do you call this cmpendium - the Venus de Thailo collection?

Member #2041
01-31-07, 09:35

Bearchen, I can believe "Special" alot easier than I can believe "Lady"

Old Thai Hand
01-31-07, 09:48
What do you call this cmpendium - the Venus de Thailo collection?

LOL. Well, no because at least they have arms.

Fun Times69
01-31-07, 13:05
My little dick surely is the smallest in the world... need to share this with you all now... :)

do you really need to share this? please spare us!

Next time you quote me... please quote me in full and try to actually respond to what I say... other wise, don't bother. Do you think it is possible for you to do this?

I haven't personally attacked you. I've only observed that you are just repeating behaviours you displayed on the Keiv photoboard and asked you to chill out.

We all have different tastes and the world is a better place for it :)

If you really want to, why don't we all just start shouting names at each other like a bunch of stupid kids in some school playground. This is the direction this photoboard is going right now.

OR

Why don't we just remember the purpose of the board and share our experiences of shagging women?

Cyberspace
01-31-07, 19:00
... Just for you.

No compendium here. Don't see any value added in destructively lessening a picture's resolution, and I'd hope you don't actually put much work into it. Thanks for the collection of body parts OTH, and here's a pic just for you.

Piper1
01-31-07, 21:07
Soup, from one gent to another.

(No added MSG).

The Traveler
01-31-07, 22:37
I just vomited all over my keyboard. TT, What is the correct cleaning agent for puke ?
1ball,

I did know that you don't have the slightest self-control, but this even surprises me.
My advice, throw away your keyboard, that will protect you - and of course us - from your further nonsense and endless BS.

Since this is the photo section I won't reply to you in here anymore.
In case you want to start a fight, move it to the appropriate section.
I may respond to you when having time for crap like that.

Old Thai Hand
02-01-07, 01:10
Cyber

Nice pic. But, she could do with some slimming down. I've happily obliged.

Hanqe
02-01-07, 03:36
Why do you publish such a photo?

Old Thai Hand]Cyber

Nice pic. But, she could do with some slimming down. I've happily obliged.[/QUOTE]

Cyberspace
02-01-07, 05:18
Good threesome actors, Pattayan gogo girls, 19 and 20, some real lesbo action, sweet, hot and unrushed cuties. 1500 B each + barfine for ST.

After seeing the recent parade of non-image, stolen image, and "appropriated" image posts here at the photo gallery, it's truely refreshing when someone brings their own unmutilated images to the party. Your contribution Erik, should not go unrecognized.

Normally I wouldn't believe it, but while looking at today's image I'm thinking it really is possible to buy a bar girl too many drinks.

1Ball
02-01-07, 05:53
1ball,

I did know that you don't have the slightest self-control, but this even surprises me.
My advice, throw away your keyboard, that will protect you - and of course us - from your further nonsense and endless BS.

Since this is the photo section I won't reply to you in here anymore.
In case you want to start a fight, move it to the appropriate section.
I may respond to you when having time for crap like that.
Thank you so much from your wise words, grasshopper.
Start a fight with you? oh please, what happened to your never ending droning on about you being too busy? You revel in telling us how busy you are, yet........
Please, stay busy. Your true character is showing here, and a fight with you would be so incredibly boring, as you would relentlessly ask me to answer your never ending, astonishingly dull questions.
So let's just agree to disagree, I will ignore you, as I pray you will ignore me, but that is unfortunately impossible for you. It is not part of your genetic make up.
Have a nice life.
I am out

Old Thai Hand
02-01-07, 11:47
Why do you publish such a photo?

Old Thai Hand]Cyber

Nice pic. But, she could do with some slimming down. I've happily obliged.

...Well, because he continues to post single images only of a handful of girls, yet acts like he is the hall monitor for the photo section, as if he is contributing significantly to it and therefore has the right to criticize others and dictate what people should and should not do in what he thinks is his personal domain.

Here are the facts

A/ Cyber posts ugly girls (well, at least in my opinion and the opinion of a large number of others)
B/ He posts only single shots of them (perhaps we should be grateful) never in multiples like most posters. This begs the question, does he only have a very limited number of pics of a very limited selection of girls and that's why it's one at a time?
C/ He adds no useful information to the Thai board, but is a colossal shit disturber.
D/ He has become a senior member by virtue of these short, single meaningless posts.

But, Hey, I'm really just kidding and having a bit of fun.

Cyberspace
02-01-07, 17:26
... a colossal shit disturber. ...

:D LOL, This wouldn't be the first time you've brought your personal digestive troubles to the board. Shouldn't you be seeing your doctor?

... But, Hey, I'm really just kidding and having a bit of fun.

Whew! Almost sounded like serious shit. I trust you'll find the rest room down the hall and to the right.

Ken Orvik
02-01-07, 20:12
Anyone know if Na has given birth to her baby yet?

I not seen her since september last year, and her mailbox is full, so I guess she is back in Buri Ram?

The Traveler
02-01-07, 21:13
Guys,

if some "vomit" comes my way, I step over it and move on.
But you guys pick it up and throw it at each other.
That's ugly, isn't it ?

Member #4351
02-02-07, 00:14
Jackson should maybe consider doing a serial antagonist poll on this guy. You´d really have to go out of your way to find a girl that ugly in LOS.

Old Thai Hand
02-02-07, 00:59
Jackson should maybe consider doing a serial antagonist poll on this guy. You´d really have to go out of your way to find a girl that ugly in LOS.

I don't think you're being fair to Cyberspace. There are many kinds of beauty. There's beauty within and beauty without. I'm sure this girl is as beautiful within as she is without beauty.

Here's what I think is beautiful both within and without. Sorry, she is clothed.

But, I AM showing her face.

These photos will self-destruct in 24 hours.

Piper1
02-02-07, 01:13
These photos will self-destruct in 24 hours.Too bad. I saved them to my hard-drive, and will distribute them world-wide.

Kidding, but anyone could.

Clandestine782
02-02-07, 01:16
There was nothing wrong with the chubby girl.

Some men have a stomach for heavier women. (Think about it: If most black men could not tolerate fat women, then they wouldn't be able to enjoy a great many black women. I can't stomach any black woman in any case, but that's another story.)

Crypton
02-02-07, 01:27
So, this photo gallery has degenerated to bragging about how much prettier the HOOKERS you fuck are compared to the HOOKERS others fuck. Are you guys serious? OTH and Cyberspace - please quit this JUVENILE bullshit. Are you ehos re4ally this fragile??? Take this to the photo gallery chit chat.

Old Thai Hand
02-02-07, 01:43
So, this photo gallery has degenerated to bragging about how much prettier the HOOKERS you fuck are compared to the HOOKERS others fuck. Are you guys serious? OTH and Cyberspace - please quit this JUVENILE bullshit. Are you ehos re4ally this fragile??? Take this to the photo gallery chit chat.You're missing the point. If you've followed this nonsense...(and I do agree with you) from the beginning, it started with me merely expressing an opinion that one of Cyber's girls was less than attractive. His frail sensibilities at having been insulted, or whatever menstrual cycle he was going through launched the current mud-slinging. I perhaps should have let it go a long time ago. But, the one thing that annoys me (and many others, BTW) about this guy is that he continues to post single pics of the same handful of ugly skanks and is atempting to dominate the board with it.

I have anything but a fragile ego and am little concerned about impressing anyone on here.

BTW, for the record, I don't fuck hookers, if that makes any difference.

But, being that you have been a great contributor to the China board with truly awesome pics, I will out of respect for that take your admonition under advisement.

Old Thai Hand
02-02-07, 01:49
Too bad. I saved them to my hard-drive, and will distribute them world-wide.

Kidding, but anyone could.LOL

Well, I already have on other non-sex boards. So, they're probably already out there somewhere. It's simply the location that will make me delete them.

Piper1
02-02-07, 01:49
Cyber - it's all your fault. Good work old chap. ;)

Jungle Bluebird
02-02-07, 07:06
So, this photo gallery has degenerated to bragging about how much prettier the HOOKERS you fuck are compared to the HOOKERS others fuck. Are you guys serious? OTH and Cyberspace - please quit this JUVENILE bullshit. Are you ehos re4ally this fragile??? Take this to the photo gallery chit chat.Got to mingle on this one. On my recent visit to Darling, Nok (my favorite and I think some of you guys know her well) asked me whether she should follow no. 105’s example and hang out next to the condo pool during mornings. Reason: she wants to get dark skin. Why: coz foreigners like that. Well, there you go. I personally think dark girls look poor, fresh from the countryside and all what’s missing are heavy gold chains.

But hey, fact is most Thailand visitors prefer the black skin, big white teeth girl. Without being too philosophical here, I rather classify beauty something that comes from within. Girls with a well balanced character, proud and polite. So in that sense most Soi Cowboy and Nana hookers don’t qualify.

Cyberspace
02-02-07, 10:44
... she is clothed ...

Pity, but thanks for briefly sharing a G-rated Disney pic.

Today I offer the full female face and body ... but wait! There's more. A special salute to you Old Thai Hand.

Old Thai Hand
02-02-07, 11:04
Thanks. Photo same same. Yawn. Apologies to Crypton et al.

The photo gallery is yours.

Bumholes1
02-02-07, 12:21
Jackson - please put a stop to this nonsense.

Most of us are sick and tired of Cyber. the photo gallery shoul be just photos and an appropriate description.!

Member #3409
02-02-07, 13:15
Thanks. Photo same same. Yawn. Apologies to Crypton et al.

The photo gallery is yours.God I hope not, your pics are always worth looking at, certainly shows the other side of Thailand.

Cryptons, are getting a bit annoying because its all the same same. Dude you might get some more respect if rather than posting each as a individual post posted severl togther, or at least had a bit of variety in the pics. The same old same old will just bore regulars here to the detriment of the whole board.

Erik
02-02-07, 14:13
Ken Orvik,

Why, are you the father?

Ralph Kramden
02-02-07, 15:26
Comments about photos taken the last week of December

My flight arrived about 30 minutes early on Xmas Eve. No problems at the new airport. Arrived at the hotel, unpacked, drank a quick beer, hopped on the MRT and got my shaggy ass down to Nataree about 6 PM. Still a good selection of sideliners. Had in mind something slender.

All these Nataree girls claimed to be from Chang Rai (later confirmed by RCA Knight to probably be true) had tight pussies, soft skin, seemed to enjoy having sex, be relatively inexperienced and spoke very little English.......just exaxtly my type. No monger-wise street-shank smooth-talking hustlers for me.

N1-She caught my eye. No sooner were in the room than she had her hand down my pants. I was sufficiently aroused so she got the “RALPH KRAMDEN XMAS EVE SPECIAL” 500 strokes in 5 different positions. It would have been 600, but she lubed up too quickly before I could get my tounge in place. CBJ. She seemed to climax twice or a did good acting job. The only problem is my groin area became sore from all the pounding on her slender frame. Later I found out why she was so anxious to get it on......the infamous Nataree cold water bath after 6PM on busy days.

Started arriving at Nataree around 4PM to insure the best selection and hot water.

N2-Much cuter than the picture suggests. She seemed very reluctant to have her body shot, so she got close to the camera. CBJ and great service. I was sorely tempted to choose her later, but the selection was too good to pass up. A nice soft tummy that made for a good smooth landing on the downstroke.

N3-Had her hand down my pants in a hurry too. Big georgous firm tits that were great sucklers. Seemed very reluctant to have her pussy sucked, but I insisted. Unlike most girls who lay on their back, she propped herself up and watched the action. The picture doesn't show it, but I sucked her tits and pussy so hard her head caved in. Excellent sex.

N4-Seemed to be the oldest at 21 and spoke much better English than the others. Was quite surprised when I discovered she had enhanced tits. The permanently erect nipples were the tipoff, but had a good job done, so I didn't mind. Fantastic lengthy ball lick and super sex.

N5&6-Hot and fiesty this one was with a great personality. Insisted on two rounds, which I willingly went along with. BBBJ.

N7-The best overall service with a killer body. Great tit masage on my back in the bathtub and fucked like a rabbit. My New Years Eve Celebration indeed! Forget the goofball drinking and partying, I'll take sex anytime. BBBJ.

I generously tipped these girls because they deserved it. And they appreciated it too. What a small price to pay to drink from their fountain of youth.

Daddy07
02-02-07, 15:58
Great pics, Ralph -- much better than all the headless pussy gash shots on the menu. What did you pay for these cuties?

Daddy

NicFrenchy
02-02-07, 16:24
Ralph,

Very nice report! Love miss #7, shall pass by Nataree and pay my respects :)

Old Thai Hand
02-02-07, 18:41
[QUOTE=Jc373]God I hope not, your pics are always worth looking at, certainly shows the other side of Thailand.QUOTE]

Thanks for your praise. But, Cyber can have the board, as I said. Here is the last pic (just for you) I'll post until Cyber disappears.

Ralph

Very nice pics, especially #7. True quality. I absolutely love Northern Thai girls. They are the best in looks and attitude, IMHO.

Piper1
02-02-07, 19:09
...Pick up a girl at Beergarden... for the first time ever in all my years in BKK, I experience a ST hotel. On soi 7/1, it is called star something, very close to Eden.

This room had mirrored ceilings and also a mirror on the wall ... 300 bt for an hour. We tried to both squeeze into the shower, but that just wasn’t going to work.Seems like you've been busy, Mr. Ball. :)

The ST place is called Starr Inn. During my first ever (8 hour) lay-over in BKK two years ago, I also picked up a cutie in Biergarten, and she took me to the same hotel (500 for two hours). I loved the mirrors. The room was fine for a ST.

This girl was probably the best P4P experience I've had in BKK. Very giggly and genuinely horny.

Piper1
02-02-07, 19:17
A couple more mirror shots. There's nothing like watching a girl's face as the session goes on (and on and on). ;)

Cyberspace
02-02-07, 23:25
Ralph Kramden,
Thanks for the pics. Further comments you requested are in Chit Chat.

Old Thai Hand
I doubt anyone thought you truthful when you said you're leaving yet again. But thanks for the pic. Really! I hope you're not going to play Indian-giver with this one too.

Piper1
Thanks for your pics too.

Apparently there are many here that still offer only complaints but no pictures. Even a single pic is more than an infinite multiple of zero pics. I'll allocate respect for such posts in accordance with that formula.

Ralph Kramden
02-03-07, 01:58
I am not much on action photography, preferring to concentrate on the pleasure
at both hands, mouth and love muscle.

And I am not particularly into nude shots either for various reasons.

Daddy07-See my report in the "Massage Parlor" section around the first of January.

NicFrenchy
02-03-07, 03:15
Piper1,

Excellent Pics.

Love the expression on her face in that last pic!

Thumbs up

Cyberspace
02-04-07, 01:33
Here's a smile from the Land of Smiles :)

Nutso
02-04-07, 02:31
Flying Sky High - what is your recommendation we do when someone actively antagonizes other members? I've added Cyberspace to my ignore list but if he is going out of his way to insult other members of the forum, don't we all have an obligation to say something? That's why Jackson has set up the serial antagonist policy and gives people three strikes and then bans them. But he also asks that we call these things to his attention. It seems Cyberspace is smart enough to keep his insults above a certain threshold so that Jackson hasn't started the count, but I will add my vote to Bumholes and wish he would.

This is also not a flame towards you in any respect. I am just pointing out that up until Cyberspace dropped in, things were far more peaceful. And I'm guessing that as long as he's around, the hostility will continue.

But now getting back to what this board is about, here is a pic of a favorite of mine. 20 yrs old and can suck the chrome off of a tailpipe.

So how do you feel you are qualified to use the term "most"? Do you have the position of "moderator" of this site so you can see the number of visitors or members viewing this thread to make that kind of statement?. What have you contributed to make this kind of statement? Are you the cyber police that you are running to Jackson for help?

This is not a flame towards you in any aspect. I am just pointing out to you that it is NOT your call to make a statement like you have. Jackson has a "ignore button" you are free to use at any time if you do not approve of other members. Thank you Cyberspace, Old Thai Hand, Piper, and others for your contributions and humour, as it is very entertaining and appreciated!

M P Lurker
02-04-07, 08:17
[QUOTE=Jc373]God I hope not, your pics are always worth looking at, certainly shows the other side of Thailand.QUOTE]

Thanks for your praise. But, Cyber can have the board, as I said. Here is the last pic (just for you) I'll post until Cyber disappears.

Ralph

Very nice pics, especially #7. True quality. I absolutely love Northern Thai girls. They are the best in looks and attitude, IMHO.
Just put Cyber on the ignore list like me. I'm not scared of his continual whinging.

I enjoyed both Piper1's unusual action Pics and Ralphs demure Pics (even though I generally don't go for Northern girls with sometimes wide faces, I liked the first one well enough). Variety is what its all about.

Ralph doesn't like girls nude??? Maybe because he wants to include the face. I love girls to be nude if they have good bodies like OTH's pic. Thats why I used to frequent gogo bars but was dissappointed if they didn't have a few stunning girls totally nude and preferably shaved or well cropped as well. Not many bars have this really.

Fun Times69
02-04-07, 09:31
Flying Sky High - what is your recommendation we do when someone actively antagonizes other members? I've added Cyberspace to my ignore list but if he is going out of his way to insult other members of the forum, don't we all have an obligation to say something? That's why Jackson has set up the serial antagonist policy and gives people three strikes and then bans them. But he also asks that we call these things to his attention. It seems Cyberspace is smart enough to keep his insults above a certain threshold so that Jackson hasn't started the count, but I will add my vote to Bumholes and wish he would.

This is also not a flame towards you in any respect. I am just pointing out that up until Cyberspace dropped in, things were far more peaceful. And I'm guessing that as long as he's around, the hostility will continue.

I too would add my voice in saying I'd vote to cage Cyberspace. He has a track record of deliberately antagonising other forum members both in this thread and others.

I attemped to be rational with him but he wasn't interested. He obviously has nothing better to do in his sad life...

OTH - As a newbie I appreciate your insight and experience in exactly the same way I appreciate all the other senior and experienced members who have contributed to the knowledge this forum gives us all.

Please don't allow Cyberspace to dictate how and when you make your contributions in the forum.

Piper - Brilliant photo's!

Maa Paa
02-04-07, 12:28
A couple more mirror shots.I am quite sure that I have been looking into those mirrors already. Inside the "Star Inn Hotel", Sukh. Rd., Soi 7/1.

Here is my mirror shot.

Maapaa

Maa Paa
02-04-07, 12:53
And another one.

Sorry Piper, I didn't read your previous post. You wrote already, that you went to the "Star Inn Hotel".

Maapaa

Cyberspace
02-04-07, 17:19
... getting back to what this board is about ...

It was very nice of you to include a picture after your unprovoked attack on me. The advantage of showing faces along with the nude female body has been discussed often enough, but I wonder if you're aware that posting guidelines state that you can include images up to 640x480? In fact I've found that images up to 648 pixels in either dimension will upload to ISG.

Piper1
02-04-07, 20:01
Why try to put Cyber in a cage? He adds a bit of fun here, with his grand collection of five nasty girls pulling their shirts up in some bar for a cheap drink. (Don't try this at home gents).

But Cyber, you should try to actually have sex with a girl one day. It's good fun.
___

Maa Paa - thanks for the pics of Starr Inn, but must you show the pink bits? I'm offended!

Cyberspace
02-05-07, 13:19
... But Cyber, you should try to actually have sex with a girl one day. It's good fun. ...

Thanks for your concern. I do "try" several times, but usually succeed only once a day. It's enough.

Peter1999
02-05-07, 21:56
Anyone know if Na has given birth to her baby yet?

I not seen her since september last year, and her mailbox is full, so I guess she is back in Buri Ram?I saw Na on December 31st. She had not given birth as you can see on the picture. By now, it should be done I guess.

Cyberspace
02-06-07, 14:50
I saw Na on December 31st. She had not given birth as you can see on the picture. By now, it should be done I guess.

Thanks for the pic Stefan. Here's a girl that's unclothed and unpregnant, for those of you into that sort of thing.

The Plan
02-06-07, 18:15
OK, so The Plan was due to head east but an unforseen emergency meeting took me to London for two days and I could not resist the opportunity of making the dreams of a few young ladies come true.

I was in the Holborn area of the city and my good friend wanted to show me a strip club to start off the night. Now, I had made a resolution to kick strip clubs once and for all after a two week bender last year cost me in excess of $7,000 but seeing as I wasn't paying I was easily convinced.

Off we strolled to Parkers on Parker Street (formerly, I believe called Twighlights). I have to admit that this was a far cry from the normal Spearmint, FYEO style clubs that you geting the UK. Cheaply decorated with a pleasantly sleazy air you can touch, finger, grope and prod the girls as much as you desire- and they will give you a good rub-down too. Price is equivalent to other clubs- dances are £20 but lasted much longer than usual with more aggressive grinding and body contact.

This place also doubles as a take-away with the girls in bikinis being dancers only and those in cocktail dresses are ready for all manner of sins. I didn't enquire further about costs beacause I had other plans afoot.

The final note on this joint was that the girls were all averagely attractive- no stunners, no milk-curdling disappointments. So an above-average experience from a below average place. The Plan recommends.

Onwards and upwards and a flick through my little book revealed a number for a little Japanese girl called Gigi who is a 10 minute cab ride from the west end.

She's about 5,5 , perhaps 24, slender, perfect skin and with the most staggering enhanced tits and collagened lips- a little fuck-puppet if ever there was one. Service was excellent and accomodating with an access all areas policy that was very welcome. Please PM me for details.

So despite the unplanned nature of this visit London payed off very well. Hopefully St P'berg will be equally, if not more entertaining- report due in 2 weeks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

===============================================

That's a great report, but with all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Jackson

1Ball
02-06-07, 18:57
OK, so The Plan was due to head east but an unforseen emergency meeting took me to London for two days and I could not resist the opportunity of making the dreams of a few young ladies come true.

I was in the Holborn area of the city and my good friend wanted to show me a strip club to start off the night. Now, I had made a resolution to kick strip clubs once and for all after a two week bender last year cost me in excess of $7,000 but seeing as I wasn't paying I was easily convinced.

Off we strolled to Parkers on Parker Street (formerly, I believe called Twighlights). I have to admit that this was a far cry from the normal Spearmint, FYEO style clubs that you geting the UK. Cheaply decorated with a pleasantly sleazy air you can touch, finger, grope and prod the girls as much as you desire- and they will give you a good rub-down too. Price is equivalent to other clubs- dances are £20 but lasted much longer than usual with more aggressive grinding and body contact.

This place also doubles as a take-away with the girls in bikinis being dancers only and those in cocktail dresses are ready for all manner of sins. I didn't enquire further about costs beacause I had other plans afoot.

The final note on this joint was that the girls were all averagely attractive- no stunners, no milk-curdling disappointments. So an above-average experience from a below average place. The Plan recommends.

Onwards and upwards and a flick through my little book revealed a number for a little Japanese girl called Gigi who is a 10 minute cab ride from the west end.

She's about 5,5 , perhaps 24, slender, perfect skin and with the most staggering enhanced tits and collagened lips- a little fuck-puppet if ever there was one. Service was excellent and accomodating with an access all areas policy that was very welcome. Please PM me for details.

So despite the unplanned nature of this visit London payed off very well. Hopefully St P'berg will be equally, if not more entertaining- report due in 2 weeks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

That's a great report, but with all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Jackson
And why is it in the Thailand photo gallery?
And why would a report about the UK, placed in the Thailand thread, be recommended for a ROD?

Cyberspace
02-07-07, 02:06
Appears Jackson shares my concern that posts that have nothing to do with a photo or photos don't really belong in a photo gallery. I've stated before that I have nothing but respect for Jackson and the work he's doing maintaining this board, and I'm more than happy to reaffirm that now.

... payed off very well. Hopefully St P'berg will be equally, if not more entertaining- report due in 2 weeks.

Jackson

Troposcat
02-07-07, 03:48
I saw Na on December 31st. She had not given birth as you can see on the picture. By now, it should be done I guess.You have hit my Kink nerve. I have a weekness for black females and asain females. I just go crazy over ebony asains. I will be in Bangkok 2 March and pattaya shortly after that. If anyone knows the best hunting grounds for these ebony asains PLEASE report. :)