PDA

View Full Version : ShenZhen

One Wing Low
01-01-08, 06:08
Thread Starter.

One Wing Low
06-28-08, 17:19
The China board has a few stupidest and rudest guys in the world who take great pride in their pursuit of prostitutes, which seems to be the only achievement in their lives.

They seem to have nothing going in their lives, therefore spending most of their time posting dumb, repetitive info in the board, and viciously attacking and threatening others. They exhibit some of the worst characters of human that would normally be unacceptable in the civilized world. In fact a few of these guys clearly seem to be mental cases.

Those conducts will not be tolerated in this forum. Everyone is welcomed to post here, but try to provide factual info and impartial analyses. You can discuss and dispute the info in the posts, but please refrain from attacking or threatening the persons who post.

Hopefully we can benefit from your info and experiences, avoid potential problems and have great times on the road.

Fast Eddie 48
06-29-08, 02:19
Hi OWL,

Happy (Fantasy) Mongering,

-CPEHey CP,

That mean CP will have his own forum very very soon .

he he he

Fast eddie 48

Weelock
06-30-08, 07:48
Hello OWL,

When you first came to China several members were happy to meet and show you around. Members were somewhat helpful with your questions on the board. Somewhat helpful was due mainly with all the newbie questions asked by other new members. Then came those reports from you that need to be desired.

Like someone once wrote, the board was getting kind of dull and boring without your comments from time to time.

EDIT: Yes, look forward to your contribuitons and reports on China. I second that after reading "MpfsLover's" post. It's your forum and your opinion.

MpfsLover
07-01-08, 03:20
Hi OWL,

Nice to see you have your own forum. Look forward to your contribuitons and reports.

cheers,
mpfslover

One Wing Low
07-22-08, 10:07
I really enjoyed hanging out with the guys when I was in Zhuhai.

There must be some misunderstandings.

My posts are all facts, good or bad, aimed to help the other bros. If some of those facts did not agree with any of you, please dispute the facts directly. Dont carry grudges and smear me on all issues.

A lot of these guys dont even have their facts straight, but like to attack others. That kind of conducts just make those guys look like stupid trash. I would never give a shit what they post or say anywhere.

I met some very good bros in China and had good times with them. A few guys just show their stupidity so clearly that I would never want to meet personally.

Let just say that everyone is entitled to show off their own stupidity and ignorance with their posts in this forum.

Hello OWL,

When you first came to China several members were happy to meet and show you around. Members were somewhat helpful with your questions on the board. Somewhat helpful was due mainly with all the newbie questions asked by other new members. Then came those reports from you that need to be desired.

Like someone once wrote, the board was getting kind of dull and boring without your comments from time to time.

EDIT: Yes, look forward to your contribuitons and reports on China. I second that after reading "MpfsLover's" post. It's your forum and your opinion.

One Wing Low
10-12-08, 22:14
I sat next to a girl on the flight to HK. Naturally engaged her in a friendly conversation. She's a tall girl for Chinese with a very nice figure, full boobies and long legs. Turned out she's a well-off stock trader, in her late 20's or early 30's, recently lost her job, and was traveling to visit friends in UK and US for a few months.

I asked her to refresh my Mandarin, especially the number system, as I would need them to negotiate for services. She gave me her home number and promised to show me around HK when I am there. As she stretched out and fell asleep on the long flight, I could not resist glancing a few times at her full, round boobies, her slender waist and long legs.

I went to Shenzhen and called her up the next day, inviting her to SZ. She showed up at my hotel that afternoon. After some quick pleasantries, I was kissing her round boobies, sucking on her perfect tits, groping her sexy crotch. I wanted to have sex but she was laughing, saying she was too hungry to have sex.

She missed Chinese food after eating British and American food for months. So I took her to the seafood street near the Golden Luohu hotel. As we were walking hand in hand, she mentioned having a few girl friends in HK she would introduce to me, and we would all have fun together. I am not sure if she meant a 3-some or 4-some affair, but I am not the kind of guy who would turn down that kind of offers, hehehe. Will soon find out what that means.

The restaurant right next to the Golden Luohu hotel is kind of messy with all kinds of live seafood on display on the sidewalk, but the food is good. We were natural together as a couple. She was taking care of me like a loving GF, which was very nice. She really liked the food and the atmosphere in that place.

After dinner she wanted to go to massage to get rid of her travel fatigue, but that would take 3, 4 hours, so I steered her back to the hotel. After some cursory resistance, she agreed to let me massage her. She has a very sexy, slender body, soft, smooth skin with fine, beautiful hands and feet. I got a raging erection kissing, licking, caressing that fine body.

We had hot sex a few times that night. She was moaning, wailing, gasping each time I entered her. She had to fight me off to fall asleep. She just wanted to cuddle and have her body caressed as she felt asleep. Looks like she was just starving for affection. I enjoyed caressing her sexy body as she was sleeping off and on.

Next day she took me to Kowloon via the bus through the Huanggang port. After some sight seeing we went to the shops where some jewelries were listed for over HK$1.5 mil, used designer watches were listed for HK$400K-500K. She suggested that I buy her a present. I told her I am still waiting for US Congress to pass the bail out plan for the US economy, before my bank let me spend that kind of money. She never insisted.

We went to dinner at a very nice restaurant on the 10th floor with a beautiful view of the HK harbor. The food was delicious and carefully prepared. Prices were low, comparable to average in SZ. She told me a few times that I now have a HK GF, and I will be well cared for every time I am in HK. Sounds like a very good deal, but I have to keep her away from the many jewery shops in HK.

In contrast, all non-pro girls I know in the mainland would never request any gifts or take any money from me. They would insist on paying for meals, taxi rides, entertainment, admissions to attractions etc... They just seem more noble and unselfish.

My HK GF will take her friends to SZ to go clubbing with us this week. So I will soon find out what this arrangement means. She knows there is only 1 big bed in my hotel room. We just have to share it.

Unless one asks, one would never know what one can receive. The only negative consequence would be a rejection. Chinese girls are very gentle. I have never been treated rudely.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mmlouie
10-13-08, 04:44
One Wing Low,

Just a question? Have you even been with a hk regular girl? You might be for a big surprise!

Anyway, sounds like you really have fun. Enjoy it and more power to you!

Shabah F117
10-13-08, 06:06
One Wing Low,

Did you stayed at in Luohu Hotel while in Shenzhen?

How much was the price for the room?

One Wing Low
10-13-08, 18:34
No I was not staying at the Golden Luohu. The hotel is run down; the rooms are small and dingy. Rates are about 300 RMB for singles.

Due to the Canton Fair, most hotels in SZ were fully booked for the week. There are afew other hotels around the Seibu BBS area charging about the same rates, but much nicer than the Golden Luohu.

One Wing Low,

Did you stayed at in Luohu Hotel while in Shenzhen?

How much was the price for the room?

One Wing Low
10-15-08, 02:26
I dated a few HK girls while in college. They were more fun, more honest and much less manipulative than average.

This HK girl took me to jewelry stores since I told her I was shopping for cheap jewelries for children back home. I set myself up, she did not. Anyway, she was just suggesting the presents, never insisted.

She speaks good English, still calls me up everyday with her most loving tone, trying to meet. I dont see how she could harm me. I know a horde of smart and agressive lawyers, who have big need to feed their gold-digging girl friends. So there is really nothing to worry about. I just go right ahead and enjoy her company and her fabulous sexuality as much as I can.

One Wing Low,

Just a question? Have you even been with a hk regular girl? You might be for a big surprise!

Anyway, sounds like you really have fun. Enjoy it and more power to you!

Mmlouie
10-15-08, 07:58
I dated a few HK girls while in college. They were more fun, more honest and much less manipulative than average.

This HK girl took me to jewelry stores since I told her I was shopping for cheap jewelries for children back home. I set myself up, she did not. Stupid me. Anyway, she was just suggesting the presents, never insisted.

She speaks good English, still calls me up everyday with her most loving tone, trying to meet. I dont see how she could harm me. I know a horde of smart and agressive lawyers, who have big need to feed their gold-digging girl friends. So there is really nothing to worry about. I just go right ahead and enjoy her company and her fabulous sexuality as much as I can.There you go, thats the way to think. Was born in hk and I had my shared of hk girls, most of the hot ones all think that their shit don't stink. They were raised with that kind of mentality so you cannot blamed them since all the hk guys are all drooling over them. The more stuck up they are, the more of the guys they have after them. Go figure! As for me, I stick with their neighbor China girls.

Moody
10-15-08, 09:09
Due to the Canton Fair, most hotels in SZ were fully booked for the week. .

Hotels in Shenzhen do NOT sell out because of the Canton Fair. Hell, hotels in Shilong don't even sell out for the Canton fair, and that's only a 15 minute train ride to Guangzhou. Shenzhen hotels might sell out for other reasons, but not because of the Canton Fair. Please don't post misinformation, it only proves your ignorance and annoys those of us who know the real deal.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You are nit picking.

Stick to the main issues.

Moderator.

SE Asia Joe
10-15-08, 09:26
Please don't post misinformation, it only proves your ignorance and annoys those of us who know the real deal.

DITTO on your crap about the Hong Kong Gal.

SEAJ

Shabah F117
10-15-08, 13:00
No I was not staying at the Golden Luohu. The hotel is run down; the rooms are small and dingy. Rates are about 300 RMB for singles.

Due to the Canton Fair, most hotels in SZ were fully booked for the week. There are afew other hotels around the Seibu BBS area charging about the same rates, but much nicer than the Golden Luohu.If you did not stay at the Golden Luohu, then which hotel did you stay in and how much ?

Thank You

OldAsiaHand
10-15-08, 13:54
OWL,

You should send your fantasies to the Penthouse Forum.

Just my POV.

OAH

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you cannot get a few beautiful , loving GF's in HK or China without paying, that does not conclusively prove someone else cannot do it.

That just proves you are a stupid loser in your own home land.

Moderator.

One Wing Low
10-15-08, 20:23
It's the China High Tech Fair in SZ.

Hotels in Shenzhen do NOT sell out because of the Canton Fair. Hell, hotels in Shilong don't even sell out for the Canton fair, and that's only a 15 minute train ride to Guangzhou. Shenzhen hotels might sell out for other reasons, but not because of the Canton Fair. Please don't post misinformation, it only proves your ignorance and annoys those of us who know the real deal.

Mmlouie
10-15-08, 21:26
Hotels in Shenzhen do NOT sell out because of the Canton Fair. Hell, hotels in Shilong don't even sell out for the Canton fair, and that's only a 15 minute train ride to Guangzhou. Shenzhen hotels might sell out for other reasons, but not because of the Canton Fair. Please don't post misinformation, it only proves your ignorance and annoys those of us who know the real deal.Ditto! I will be in sz on the 22nd and I have no problem getting room reservations anywhere. Rates are not even spike up! Gz might be a little different, the nicer hotels are at seafood prices.

SE Asia Joe
10-16-08, 09:47
Sorry, didn't understand your post.

What crap did moody posted are you referring to?
Nahhhh - not Moody - Its Oh What Lies's crap I'm referring to. As if any body is gonna believe that this "A Pak" can score ANY freebies - never mind a suppossedly hi-powered, good looking young HONGKONG Gal. Jeez!!
SEAJ

zzzzzzzzzzzz
If you cannot get a few beautiful , loving GF's in HK or China without paying, that does not conclusively prove someone else cannot do it.

Moderator.

One Wing Low
10-17-08, 07:55
My HK girl friend called me a few times, that she remembered where to buy jewelries and trinkets cheaply in SZ. I wanted to go out with other girls, so told her on the mobile, I’ve gone to GZ and had to stay for a few days for business. One afternoon I just got back into the hotel when she called the room and I picked up the phone. I told her I just got back from GZ. She was very excited, talking fast, calling me honey this, honey that.

She was just conveniently shopping with her GF in the neighborhood and wanted to come by the hotel. I was waiting for a Chinese friend to go to dinner, then bars looking for pretty girls. I finally decided to have a double dinner date. If my friend likes her friend we can spend the night. If not, we would ditch them after dinner. The 2 girls went up to my room. Her friend was older, shorter and chubbier. So my friend was immediately turned off.

Went to the hot pot restaurant on the second floor near the concubine village. The place was dark and grimy. The food was not that good. My friend ran into a friend, a very beautiful young girl, model quality, pushing Heineken beers in the restaurant. He got her mobile number again. The lucky bastard slept with some of the most beautiful girls of many nationalities in SZ, despite the fact that his English is very slow and halting, badly broken with very small and simple vocabulary.

My Chinese friend was worried that I may have picked up a girl with shady background on the flight. So he gently grilled her with a lot of questions in Chinese. It turned out that she was legitimate. She was just so proud of her new American BF that she wanted to show him off to her best friend. She took our relationship very seriously, much more seriously than I thought.

We had a long hot pot dinner. The Hunan broth was as spicy as acid. The 2 girls were clearly enjoying it. She was cooking and feeding me like a baby. My fucking Chinese friend was having fun, casually feeding them lies that I am a very successful, rich, kind, gentle, fun guy from a very wealthy family. The girls’ eyes were getting wider and wider in wonder with each lie. Sometimes I think this friend of mine is a complete asshole. He really knows how to play the girls. The girls were having a good time. They were eating, talking, laughing, suggesting I delay my return trip and take them for a tour of China. My friend quietly advised me not to spend too much money on these girls.

After dinner we took the girls to the Regent International Club, a very nice and clean KTV in Futian. This KTV is expensive but the xiaojies all looked very plain. I would never pay to have them sit with me. We drank, sang, danced, played silly games. A friend of my friend popped in after work, ordering a plate of food and ate it on the spot. He can really sing. The HK girls can really dance. We were having a good time. My Chinese friend abhors smoking but, having a good time, he smoked a whole cigarette. My HK GF asked me to massage her. She said I do very good massage. She wanted to go back to the hotel for more massage and presumably .....hot sex

We got out of the club. My friend called a taxi and sent the HK girls to a massage house. The boys were going a separate way. My HK GF got in the cab. She turned around and said ‘bye’ to me with misty eyes. She knew where the boys were heading. She knew she had been played and was being dumped, that my love for her was only her imagination. I felt really sad seeing her go, but the reality is that I don’t have time for everyone while traveling.

The boys took a taxi to ChangShan looking for those massage/sauna houses that supposedly have the best-looking girls in south China. ChangShan streets used to be swamped with massage houses, but most were closed down last week for fire code violations, after a deadly fire somewhere in China.

The taxi guy was driving around, looking, finally found a place still open. The place is huge like a hotel, very nice and clean with lots of rooms. My friend said 300 RMB for the girl for 2 hours. She would do anything asked. The girl came in. She was very young and beautiful. She looked like a Japanese doll. She took off her clothes but did not take a shower. I was caressing her sexy body, sucking her titties, kissing her pretty face. She gestured to me to start the sex. She had a big glob of Vaseline deposited in her vagina, otherwise she was very passionate during the long session. Now I know why she did not take the shower. She did not want to wash the Vaseline away before sex.

We took a shower together then lied down in the small bed, cuddling. I fell asleep for a while. She put her clothes back on, wanting to leave early. Finally I gave her money and let her off. The room fee was 138 RMB. It was a good sex session with a very young and pretty girl, but nowhere as passionate and loving as with the HK GF.

I called the HK girl the next morning. She stayed at the massage house overnight. Her tone was no longer loving. She knew she was only dreaming. She was clearly hurt. She stopped calling me.

One of my friends is a retired professor from the East Coast, who now lives in South China, doing some teaching and consulting. He shares my views about the good characters of mainland Chinese women. There is a lot of precious innocence, honesty, trustfulness and unselfishness in Mainland girls that may be soon destroyed by the cynicism and selfishness being brought in from the West.

He lives here for years and works with young people everyday but could not find an English-speaking GF. His present Chinese GF is a divorcee in her mid 40's, who cannot speak any English, and he cannot speak Chinese. So his relationship is purely physical sex that gets boring after a while. He’s probably not approaching people the right ways. There are so many young, good-looking, English-speaking girls available and willing in China, it’s impossible NOT to find a few beautiful and loving GF’s. I will introduce my HK GF to him for a start. Maybe I can help improve his skills for picking up women.

Had many dates with some of the finest girls in China this time. Will share my experiences later when have more time.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

One Wing Low
10-17-08, 13:01
Nice, bright, clean, recently remodeled, only 1 block away from the famous Seibu BBS. The rate is about 300 RMB, but may be as low as 220 RMB for preferred customers.

BTW Seibu BBS girls are back in business, but they dont have their storefronts any more, as those were destroyed by police last year. The girls are now sitting around in the dark alleys, so you dont really know how good looking they are like before, when they sit under the pink fluorescent lights in the BBS.

Seibu BBS has some very beautiful young girls all dolled up waiting for johns. This year I found quite a few tall girls like Xiao Mei, whom I did a few times last year. Many of the same girls from last year are still working in the alleys. Seibu BBS girls tend to wear stylish clothes, have their hair styled and faces carefully made up. I can always find good selections of girls here 24 hours a day. Standard rate is 150 RMB to go to hotel. A few mamasans wanted 150 RMB on site and 200 RMB to hotel, but I just walked to the next offers.

The only problems with Seibu BBS girls is that most dont like to do all nighter. They prefer to stay around the BBS all night making more money. For 500 RMB they will try to negotiate all night as 3 shots or until 5AM, whichever comes first. But keep talking to mamasans. You will find girls who would do all nights.

In front of the Seibu department store there must be around a hundred freelancers sitting on the fence or hanging out on sidewalks, eating, drinking, talking, spitting... Some of these girls are tall and beautiful. The quality and quantity of the girls here are definitely better than same time last year. The touts here can be agressive. They just try to hook you up with the girls and make a commission. They hang on to you like leeches. I dont trust them. A guy told me 300 RMB. I told him I would pay 100 RMB. He smirked saying it must be 100 US dollars. Fuck him. There were many good looking girls here whom I would take. Anybody has any exprerience, good or bad, and how to deal with them, please share.

The girls at the pink apartments next to the train station and the Shangri La hotel are mostly fresh off the train from the interior. They wear funny clothes and fur-lined boots from the countryside. They hang out on the street in large groups of 10-20, eating, talking, giggling, horsing around among themselves like a bunch of kids. Did not find any good-looking girls here last year. None of the girls here approach the levels of beauty and refinement of the Seibu BBS girls. Many of these country girls may have been lured into the sex service and beaten if resist.

If you did not stay at the Golden Luohu, then which hotel did you stay in and how much ?

Thank YouEDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Legal Lad
10-17-08, 15:04
In Bizarro OWL world, every hooker falls madly in love with you because your an Adonis. Also in this fantasy land, you acquire superhuman fighting skills which allows you to kick 9 guys in the balls when confronted in a bad mongering situation.

I really need to get directions to this land. Rumor is this place can be accessed directly from Fantasy Island. :)

'lad

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
None of what you said was true.

You are just showing a lot of petty jealousy.

Moody
10-19-08, 19:43
It's the China High Tech Fair in SZ.SZ hotels don't sell out for the HT Fair either. I used to live 5 minutes away from the Exhibition Center, and I know for a fact that only a couple of hotels in Futian even bother to raise their prices during the HT Fair. In Luohu, everything's the same. The SZ HT Fair is nothing like the Canton Fair in size or attendance attendance. You're just another dumass who wants to sound all smart but all you're doing is talking shit out of your ass.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are nit picking.

Stick to the main issues.

SE Asia Joe
10-20-08, 05:50
It looks like One Wing Low did not like my latest post on his thread.

Re: To losers like you

Stay off my forum.The little twit also sent me the same PM.

OK, no problem for me to stay away from HIS forum. But does he really have the right to tell us to stay off it? I'll just post it in both his forum as well as here! So there!

Look-it OWL, you may be able to convince dem Tijuana gals that you're some BSD or? And in fact, even some of the posters on the Tijuana thread may be convinced. Thinking that you are Chinese/Taiwanese (I've read questions asking you this). But perhaps you've been eating too much fish tacos and/or raw oysters there!

Look-it, Bigotry in China is ubiquitous. Against foreigners, people from different provinces, those on the lower economic scale etc etc In fact discriminations against anything that is not like ourselves.

And the fact of the matter is that you are Vietnamese (or is it Cambodian/ Laotian? )- and not only has there been a series of complications/battles between China and its Southern neighbours, but worse, memories of the Boat People exodus are still fresh in people's minds. Poor, in rags, speaking strange languages; boat people. And there is no worse Chinese discrimination than that against the poor.

So you expect us to believe your Penthouse magazine fairy tales? Not only have you been busted countless times. But any one looking at you. Short, skinny, with thick bottle spectacles. Right away thinks of Mad Magazine! And you actually got the guts to portray yourself as being a real Lothario/Valentino! Heck, of course all of us cain't help it but laugh. And put you back in your place!

Look-it, your story telling abilities and command of the English language IS good. Why don't you use such talent to better and proper use? Like writing TRUE stories, Like not giving us BS. Heck in fact, why not everytime you write, why dontcha write a true story and then your fantasy as to what in your mind it should have been. Now, THAT would be great!

SEAJ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In this post you are just showing a lot of your own ugly and stupid personal bigotry, prejudice and petty jealousy. Next time try to provide some proofs, like a real educated man, before accusing anyone of lying.

Moderator.

OldAsiaHand
10-21-08, 15:37
Na, na, na!

OAH

OldAsiaHand
10-21-08, 15:38
Na, Na, Na!

OAH

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OAH

You were a pretty nice, fun, helpful guy.

But you stop being someone's friend when you start doubting his honesty.

Tiger 888
10-30-08, 14:12
You wanna know why OWL is so attractive?

Just take a look at his picture
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104496

One Wing Low
10-30-08, 22:19
Hey Tiger,

That looks just like your ZH boyfriend

You wanna know why OWL is so attractive?

Just take a look at his picture
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104496

Tiger 888
11-01-08, 08:48
I finally found a pic of OWLs long kept freebie.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?

xxxxxxxxxx

Disgusting pic was deleted.

Moderator.

One Wing Low
11-01-08, 17:41
My posts about China are usually long. I prefer to tell complete stories. They are usually not about where and how I can screw so many girls for how little money in China. My posts are more about the social and cultural backgrounds, attitudes, feelings, expressions, reactions…from the girls or women I came into contact with in China in sexual or casual relationships.

I don’t want just simple sexual relationships with the pros or non-pros. Besides encounters with many pretty xiaojies, I want very intimate relationships, involving honesty, fun, friendship, cultural enrichments, love, sex… with the good and beautiful girls of China. I am fortunate to have a few very precious relationships on going, some are too personal to be written about in public forums.

Some of the experiences from my encounters may help readers figure out what are the characteristic norms of young Chinese women, may be not entirely as selfless academic interests, but perhaps they could use them to become more successful and getting more satisfaction out of their personal relationships.

My posts are long because I prefer to present readers with the facts and their surrounding circumstances, rather than just my summary conclusions, which may or may not be correct, hoping readers would help me interpret them to arrive at valid conclusions.

As young people of China are eager to learn about the rest of the world after so many years of isolation, I too have the thirst to learn about their long history, their rich culture, and of course, the bodies and souls of their very beautiful women…

One Wing Low
11-01-08, 17:49
I finally found a pic of OWLs long kept freebie.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?

Hey Tiger,

Your GF looks like an exhumed dead body.

YOUR TASTE IS DISGUSTING.

I just have to delete the pic. Made me puke!

One Wing Low
11-01-08, 20:31
last day in sz, i called up my hk gf, apologizing for not spending enough time with her. she was understanding. she was concerned that i would get lost going to the airport and offered to escort me there. i declined, knowing i had a few things to do at the last minutes. told her i would be back in about 2 months. she was very happy.

i went to the sz train station to buy some presents for home. the train station is definitely the best shopping place for visitors. there are hundreds of shops selling everything you ever wanted for very low prices, all in one building.

on the way back, i figured out how to use the bus system out of the train station, which is quicker and cheaper than waiting in long lines for taxis in the noisy and smoke-filled underground parking structure. it’s easy if you stay at a major hotel on a major street. just walk up to any bus driver and tell him the hotel’s chinese name or show him the business card. he would tell you the bus number to take, usually with a big smile. i am convinced that the average chinese is more honest, happier and more peaceful than the average american.

i got off the bus near the seibu department store. the weather was very hot and humid, unlike last year when it was cutting cold and windy. i would need a long shower before getting on the plane and sit for 14 hours. i may as well pick up a xiaojie on the way back to shower with. walked through seibu village at about 4pm, there were already a few dozens girls hanging out at the bbs. picked up xiao lan, a young, pretty, smiling girl, paid the mamasan 50 rmb deposit, gave xiao lan the room number and told her to delay departure 5 minutes per sop.

went back to the hotel, was waiting for the elevator when a sweet, young girl, wearing eye glasses, wondered in. she had a plastic tag hanging on her neck. i inquired what conference she went to, as if i cared. i was actually more interested on where the tag was resting, which were her fine boobies…. we were schmoozing in english. young chinese girls love to practice english. found out she was a recent graduate on her first business trip to sz. her room was on the same floor. so i asked her for her room number and promised to come over to visit after taking a shower.

was in the shower when the pretty xiao lan came knocking at the door. she’s petite, with a very pretty, smiling face. like other xiaojies this year, she fiercely resisted letting me take her pics nude or clothed. too bad. i took some very erotic nude pics last years. i really love the lean and sexy chinese figures.

helped xiao lan with her shower. it’s very erotic and loving to help them care for their sexy bodies. the xiaojies are very prudish. they all want to close the curtains completely like some dirty old isg guys were peeping outside the windows. got in bed with her. she was nice and sweet, giggling and kidding around with me. i really enjoyed that young, firm, sexy body with very soft and smooth skin, typical of chinese girls.

we were really screwing. i really went deep inside her sexy body. she was moaning, writhing in pleasure when there were soft knocks on the door. xiao lan was all scared. she went hiding under the sheets. i had an idea who it might be, so i went to the door covering my ass with a towel. it was miss graduate! she came over to visit with a few bags of peanuts on her hands. how precious. i told her i was still in shower and promised to come to her room later.

went back to bed. xiao lan was still shaking under the sheets. had to calm her down to resume our passionate sexion. it was a long session. i had a very sensual time with her, but she started grimacing in pain. i added lubrication and resumed screwing. she finally gestured that she had lots of pain in her abdomen. i stopped the seesion, gave her money and let her go. she was a very nice and pretty girl whom i would love to see again, so asked her for her telephone. was kissing her, groping her firm boobies, her tight ass and her sexy crotch at the door. had to push her out quickly, fearing she may run into miss graduate in the hallway.

tidied up the room, getting ready for miss graduate. opened the door to head over to her room but found her hanging right outside the door without the peanut bags. she said she could not wait, was going out. invited her in anyway. offered her beers but she declined. made her a cup of tea. explained to her that i had to pack up to head out to the airport while exchanging business cards and background information with her. she was disappointed but was understanding. took a few pics with her in the room, including a few while embracing and kissing her cheeks. she was blushing but not resisting. damn, i would have had some hot nights with her if i had met her earlier in the week. i packed up, offered her the ground coffee and remaining drinks in the fridge. she graciously accepted.

went down to reception to check out. she was helping confirming the van’s departure time. she lamented that most of her brightest friends moved to the us. i told her she would have much brighter future staying in china with big opportunities from her fast-developing economy.

figured i still had 20 minutes so invited her out to a quick dinner. did not have time to go far so went to the restaurant right next to the hotel. it has smelly cages of turtles and snakes and partridge, tanks of live fishes… and god knows what other animals ... stacked up on the sidewalk. i would normally avoid this messy and smelly place, but it had to do since we were out of time. she helped with the menu and ordered the food. the food turned out to be very fresh and tasty. she had a big appetite like all chinese girls i know. asked the waitress to take a few pictures with my precious friend. her customers called. she asked them to wait in the hotel. she was heading out to this appointment, but decided to spend her time with me. how very nice of her.

the hotel called, saying the van arrived. i asked miss graduate to tell them to wait. i was enjoying my last meal in china with a sweet girl. life was good. let the driver wait. unless you go during rush hours, it should take no more than 1.5 hours from luohu to hkia.

back to the hotel. 2 beautiful women in their early 30’s were waiting in the lobby for miss graduate. damn, i wished i had met them earlier. miss graduate was making sure of the van arrangement to hkia. the luggage was loaded up. i had to say goodbye to miss graduate. as her customers looked on from the lobby, i embraced her lean and young body ,and gently kissed her repeatedly on both cheeks. she was blushing again but did not resist. too bad i met her too late. next time we meet again she would be ready for a good time with me in bed….

her customers were looking on with curiosity. they must have thought i was a horny pervert, out to take advantage of this sweet, young girl. the girls in the hotel reception and house-keeping staff were always giving me their cold looks of disappointment and disapproval, knowing the number of xiaojies i paraded through their lobby at all hours of the day. the tall bell girl, whom i was always grabbing and kidding with in the elevator, one time even walked up to me, staring straight into my eyes, like staring down an enemy..

once my bj gf came to stay for a few days and had long conversations with the reception staff at this hotel. they knew she was a good girl and immediately changed their attitudes, becoming much more friendly, cheerful and respectful to both of us. i was damn lucky the hotel girls never ratted me out about my large number of xiaojies with my precious gf. it’s a good idea to change hotel when your gf’s come to stay, rather than risking hurting her or damaging the relationship.

i made a few more friends with female guests at that hotel. the hotel manager, a nice, young, good-looking guy, was amazed at how easily i made friends with some of his very good-looking and distinguished female guests.

chinese women are very nice, polite, unassuming, warm and open - very beautiful overall. i was never shy to ask for their friendships and was never turned down. the rest of the guys were probably just too shy to ask.

Shabah F117
11-01-08, 22:44
Did you stay at The XXX XXX hotel. How much was the hotel, $300 or $220 ? The price is right for me. I am think of going to shenzhen in early 03/2009. I have been reading the forum.

Have fun.

One Wing Low
11-03-08, 06:39
It's the best place to enjoy the company of some of the best looking girls in China. You can have 5 or 6 young girls come to your room discreetly everyday. It's hard to beat the quality and service of Seibu BBS girls.

Master Monger set me up the first time and I became good friend and favored guest at the hotel.

Last time I arrived before the Canton Fair they were booked solid for the whole week. I had a room for 2 nights then had to wait for cancelations. So I dont want this hotel to be well known,

When you are ready to go, PM me for information. Will try to set you up for the favored rate 220Y.

PS: I edited out the name of this hotel so it's not overbooked. Its good to be the king.

Did you stay at The XXX XXX hotel. How much was the hotel, $300 or $220 ? The price is right for me. I am think of going to shenzhen in early 03/2009. I have been reading the forum.

Have fun.

Shabah F117
11-04-08, 00:15
It's the best place to enjoy the company of some of the best looking girls in China. You can have 5 or 6 young girls come to your room discreetly everyday. It's hard to beat the quality and service of Seibu BBS girls.

Master Monger set me up the first time and I became good friend and favored guest at the hotel.

Last time I arrived before the Canton Fair they were booked solid for the whole week. I had a room for 2 nights then had to wait for cancelations. So I dont want this hotel to be well known,

When you are ready to go, PM me for information. Will try to set you up for the favored rate 220Y.

PS: I edited out the name of this hotel so it's not overbooked. Its good to be the king.It will be my first time in Shenzhen. The 3 star hotels on the net are expensive because they range from 400 to 700. Can you post it again and delete the name two days later. I need to arrange find hotel, I don't want to be stuck. Does the staff speak any English.

One Wing Low
11-05-08, 01:07
The English-speaking manager, Joe, is there during day time.

It will be my first time in Shenzhen. The 3 star hotels on the net are expensive because they range from 400 to 700. Can you post it again and delete the name two days later. I need to arrange find hotel, I don't want to be stuck. Does the staff speak any English.

One Wing Low
11-15-08, 22:47
My Chinese friend recently told me, that while at the Regent KTV club in Futian, when I was massaging my HK GF on her boobies and her crotch, her friend apparently got horny and kept asking him to get into the toilet with her.

He told me she was so horny, and kept pestering him, that he could have fucked her in front of everyone in the KTV room, but he got turned off by her agressive attitude and decided to save his load for the ChangShan sauna.

That explains why he called a taxi and sent them to the massage house. I think he sent them to buy a few orgasms at those massage houses. What do you think? I was told by some Hong Kong guys, that at the upscale massage houses, you can only get hand jobs, but manual stimulation is probably more than half of what women need.

I got a super erotic massage and hand job from a beautiful Hubei girl at an upscale massage house in Nanshan. She brought me to near climax again and again, but I could never ejaculate without penetration. I proposed to give her a big tip for sex, but she just would not take her clothes off for full sex, something about strict house rules that may cost her her job.

SE Asia Joe
11-22-08, 09:27
Hey OWL - just to be fair to you.

I've posted this on the Main board and since you've been banned from posting on the main board, you really cannot reply there.

Thus, to be fair to you, I C+P my posting for your answer, retort or deletion or whatever

SEAJ

Originally Posted by Weelock
It looks like OWL is bad mouthing the China Thread and Jackson.

See One Wing Low's Fantasy World Thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...49&postcount=23

I will delete this post in 24 hours.... Oooooops. Guess I'm target of his majesty's ire now!

Like I mentioned previoulsy, this OWL certainly is an odd bird. As he does come across "OK" when he's on the Tijuana/Mexico boards, but then goes on the China boards and comes out with all his fantasies.

He's even got a bunch of guys over there who actually comes out in his defense and have good words to say about him. Over here. Well, you know!

Odd, really odd!

SEAJ

One Wing Low
11-23-08, 05:52
What do you know about fairness and being civilized?

I am not odd, just a guy who knows how to enjoy life in wholesome ways with the girls in China.

On the other hand, it should be obvious to everyone that you are one of those stupid losers full of jealousy and other ugly emotions.

People would do well staying way away from you.

Hey OWL - just to be fair to you.

I've posted this on the Main board and since you've been banned from posting on the main board, you really cannot reply there.

Thus, to be fair to you, I C+P my posting for your answer, retort or deletion or whatever

SEAJ

Oooooops. Guess I'm target of his majesty's ire now!

Like I mentioned previoulsy, this OWL certainly is an odd bird. As he does come across "OK" when he's on the Tijuana/Mexico boards, but then goes on the China boards and comes out with all his fantasies.

He's even got a bunch of guys over there who actually comes out in his defense and have good words to say about him. Over here. Well, you know!

Odd, really odd!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
11-24-08, 11:20
My Chinese friend recently told me, that while at the Regent KTV club in Futian, when I was massaging my HK GF on her boobies and her crotch, her friend apparently got horny and kept asking him to get into the toilet with her.

He told me she was so horny, and kept pestering him, that he could have fucked her in front of everyone in the KTV room, but he got turned off by her agressive attitude and decided to save his load for the ChangShan sauna.

That explains why he called a taxi and sent them to the massage house. I think he sent them to buy a few orgasms at those massage houses. What do you think? .ROFLMAO..... LOL..... LOL.... what do we think?? WHAT do we think?!!

Hilarious! In other words, you've just confirmed that your super high class beautiful Hong Kong GF IS like what we've been saying all along. Some desperate SEE LIE (old bag) who even needs to go toa Shenzhen Duck house to get her rocks off as nobody else would do her!

Yup OWL. Really high class GF you got there!

SEAJ

OldAsiaHand
11-24-08, 12:38
Na, Na, Na!

OAH

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OAH

You were a pretty nice, fun, helpful guy.

But you stop being someone's friend when you start doubting his honesty.

ModeratorOWL,

You were also a decent guy to start with even though you made a few normal newbie mistakes in the beginning by overpaying on occassion. Your stories just kept getting harder and harder to believe based on our experience in China, especially those of us who live and monger here full time.

For example, any real Hong Kong freebie would never let you molest her in a public place.

Just my POV.

OAH

One Wing Low
11-25-08, 13:53
My first impressions of you, you were a pretty rough and rude guy with little education, poor manners and bad attitudes. It proved to be true with your posts, and the fact that you seem to have more than your share of problems with the girls everywhere you go.

Simplistic guys like you tend to believe in absolutes, like there are absolutely no slutty girls in HongKong at all? Not even 1 in a 100? You are ridiculous, but it would be impossible to convince you of that.

It's true that my HK GF is conservative. She was sitting on my lap as I massaged her neck in a dark corner of a fairly large KTV room. My friend and her friend were drinking, singing and dancing in the other corner near the toilet. I would occasionally grab her boobies and her crotch as I was massaging her neck and her back. She would push my hands away in resistance. I just kept doing it... It was a fun game. She had nothing I had not seen, squeezed, caressed, kissed, licked, sucked... all night before. She probably felt embarassed with her friend. Little did she know her friend was so horny, she was trying to pull my friend into the toilet for sex...

She kept telling me I did good massage, and that she wanted to go back to the hotel so I could massage her. Well, my massage skill is not even 1% of anything I have gotten in China. So she really just wanted to go back to the hotel for hot sex. Unfortunately my friend had already planned to show me the hottest sauna girls in Changshan that night. So it was not cool to change plan. The sauna girl was younger and prettier, but the sex was nowhere as intimate, sexy and passionate as with the HK GF.

Sometime ago I made a remark in the China board about the Korean prostitute glass store fronts in Seoul. You immediately attacked me as lying. It seems losers like you really enjoy cutting other people down with every nit-picking details. Even when your friend Soulman corrected you, you were too shifty to admit to your mistake and your rudeness.

The famous Korean glass store fronts may have been raided on and off, but they seem to flourish again, as captured by amateur videos posted in Utube as recently as 6 months ago. There were a few very hot-looking girls in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztAvdUY14HI

This brave guy took flash pictures of the girls at night, looked like he pissed them off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i1blhGmOEg&feature=related

Bottom line is, who cares what you believe? A loser is a loser rergardless how long you live or monger in China. You really think you know everything about China? You proved to the readers you are just a jealous little guy who is quick to accuse others of lying.

Losers like you should have low expectations. Dont expect others to live like you.

OWL,

You were also a decent guy to start with even though you made a few normal newbie mistakes in the beginning by overpaying on occassion. Your stories just kept getting harder and harder to believe based on our experience in China, especially those of us who live and monger here full time.

For example, any real Hong Kong freebie would never let you molest her in a public place.

Just my POV.

OAH

Giotto
11-25-08, 17:13
This is a quite unusual thread.

Forum Moderator against the rest of the world?

Giotto

Weelock
11-25-08, 23:40
One Wing Low:

If your stories were from somebody else there will be less doubt and believable. But you have been caught lying and exaggerating many times by several members. The biggest lie I remember was taking pictures and being at a naked KTV. It's like the little boy who cried wolf too many times. Nobody believes him. You have lost your creditability and the trustworthy of other members. Nobody believes you and that is why they are attacking you.

Furthermore, other things like overpaying, and blaming others for your problems have caused tension. This has been going on and on and being rehashed.

I remember a senior member asked the forum for a single member to back your up and your information. Nobody came forwarded. You claimed to know many Chinese officials as friends but it seems like you need help getting around. It’s kind of funny when it looks like you are having a conversation with many of these girls when you barely speak any Chinese is suspicious.

SE Asia Joe
11-26-08, 07:38
My first impressions of you, you were a pretty rough and rude guy with little education, poor manners and bad attitudes. It proved to be true with your posts, and the fact that you seem to have more than your share of problems with the girls everywhere you go.

Simplistic guys like you tend to believe in absolutes, like there are absolutely no slutty girls in HongKong at all? Not even 1 in a 100? You are ridiculous, but it would be impossible to convince you of that. OWL. OAH's got more class, breeding, education and plain ole common sense than you could ever hope for. I know you but you don't know me. As a buddy just pointed you out. And from what I see, your little crettin' of a body topped by a ridiculous carricature of a face weighted down by thick spectacles speaks volumes about your easy to understand inferiority complex.

No there are no absolutes. But I would say that you've been absolutely out of line in your continual name calling and just plain ole bad manners. And you dare to say that OAH has poor manners and bad attitudes? Get real OWL. And learn how to behave like a civilized human being.

It's true that my HK GF is conservative. She was sitting on my lap as I massaged her neck in a dark corner of a fairly large KTV room. My friend and her friend were drinking, singing and dancing in the other corner near the toilet. I would occasionally grab her boobies and her crotch as I was massaging her neck and her back. She would push my hands away in resistance. I just kept doing it. It was a fun game. She had nothing I had not seen, squeezed, caressed, kissed, licked, sucked. All night before. She probably felt embarassed with her friend. Little did she know her friend was so horny, she was trying to pull my friend into the toilet for sex.

She kept telling me I did good massage, and that she wanted to go back to the hotel so I could massage her. Well, my massage skill is not even 1% of anything I have gotten in China. So she really just wanted to go back to the hotel for hot sex. Unfortunately my friend had already planned to show me the hottest sauna girls in Changshan that night. So it was not cool to change plan. The sauna girl was younger and prettier, but the sex was nowhere as intimate, sexy and passionate as with the HK GF. Still trying to tell us how conservative and high class your HK GF is? / Look-it. You've stated YOURSELF and confirmed that she's nothing but an old bag who needs to pay some duck to do her. As she couldn't get laid otherwise. Oooops sorry. The Great OWL did do her!

Sometime ago I made a remark in the China board about the Korean prostitute glass store fronts in Seoul. You immediately attacked me as lying. It seems losers like you really enjoy cutting other people down with every nit-picking details. We're suppossed to share correct information and not nonsense. What is wrong with correcting WRONG information here? Only you and your inferiority complex would take it personally as an affront to your suppossed integrity. Which all along you have shown to not possess with all your wild claims, exaggeration and just plain Ole B. S.

Even when your friend Soulman corrected you, you were too shifty to admit to your mistake and your rudeness.

The famous Korean glass store fronts may have been raided on and off, but they seem to flourish again, as captured by amateur videos posted in Utube as recently as 6 months ago. There were a few very hot-looking girls in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch? V=ztAvdUY14HI

This brave guy took flash pictures of the girls at night, looked like he pissed them off: http://www.youtube.com/watch? V=8i1blhGmOEg&feature=related

Bottom line is, who cares what you believe? A loser is a loser rergardless how long you live or monger in China. You really think you know everything about China? You proved to the readers you are just a jealous little guy who is quick to accuse others of lying.

Losers like you should have low expectations. Don't expect others to live like you. And what is it that OAH is jealous of? (And others who you've accused of being jealous of you). What is there to be jealous of? Get real OWL. You are an old dried up little twerp who's got no life outside of Tijuana *****s and your once a year trip to Asia.

I've tried to be civil in all my posting to/about you. But you've really gotten way out of line.

SEAJ

One Wing Low
11-27-08, 00:46
you should change your name to sick jealous joe. it suits you a lot better.

so you’ve gone from not believing the girl exists to believing the girl does exist, but just an old girl? good! at least you still have a little flexibility left in your old brain full of stupid and ugly prejudices. you are making some progress for an old fart.

i never ask girls, or even men, their ages. my hk gf is a good-looking girl about early 30’s. i don’t want to disclose too much of her personal information. it cannot do anyone good. as she became more comfortable with me, her english just came out naturally. she was telling me about financial problems in hk and sz, her life, her jobs, how she was spending and saving money on the road, what she was gonna do next… i no longer thought of her as a hk girl, but just a girl, could be any girl in southern california.

first time she came to my hotel, first thing she did was to grill me in detail about my marital status. i sensed that issue was very important and urgent in her mind. i told her the facts and she was ok with it. i never asked her about her marital status or previous relationships. i felt when the time is right she would tell me. she seemed to be a happy and healthy girl. there was no indication she just broke up with someone.

she wore a few pieces of artsy and expensive custom jewelries and a very nice fragrance. she smelled very sexy. i spent almost the whole night enjoying her body since i could not sleep. she does have a very beautiful, well-cared for body with soft, smooth skin. i could not find any wrinkles, stretch marks or blemish anywhere on her. while i was licking and slurping on her soft, sexy belly, i asked if she had any children. she said she was never married and never had children. i did not doubt her at all.

between sex, she just wanted me to hold and caress her as she slept. i was only too happy to oblige. she seemed starved for love and affection. don’t we all? i left her for a while to play on the computer. she woke up abruptly from her sleep, looking for me, her eyes wide open in fear, arms reaching out, yelling ’…honey…honey…” that was when i was convinced she was just a lonely girl fearful of losing the relationship she just found.

now i have a hk gf every time i go to asia. she shows a lot of joy and appreciation during sex, so sex with her is a lot more satisfying compared to most xiaojies. so far i found 2 ktv girls in sz, 1 in houjie and 1 in cp who gave me comparably satisfying sex. jiajia, the assistant manager at huihua, pretty much raped me after the first round. life is good huh? i should have sent her the bill, hehehe….the other ktv girls in cp were mostly fresh from the farms with crude bed manners, some even with large scars on their bodies…

since for many good reasons mr. sick jealous joe could not get any date with any hk girls, i will now leave him to continue his exclusive, long-term romantic relationships with ms rosie palm and her five younger sisters…hehehehe…

roflmao..... lol..... lol.... what do we think?? what do we think?!!

hilarious! in other words, you've just confirmed that your super high class beautiful hong kong gf is like what we've been saying all along. some desperate see lie (old bag) who even needs to go toa shenzhen duck house to get her rocks off as nobody else would do her!

yup owl. really high class gf you got there!

seaj

SE Asia Joe
11-27-08, 06:21
you should change your name to sick jealous joe. it suits you a lot better. nahhhh. sjj just don't roll off the tongue as languidly as seaj!

jealous huh? of what exactly? hmmmm?

you don't even know me at all. i am just another faceless poster!

should i say "booooo" to you when i next see you?

oh no.

perhaps i should not. i'm sooooo afraid aid of your lightning fighting skills and. oh no. please no! your kung fu kicks! muahaha!
so you’ve gone from not believing the girl exists to believing the girl does exists, but just an old girl? good! at least you still have a little flexibility left in your old brain full of stupid and ugly prejudices. you are making some progress for an old fart. hey. thanks for the compliment!

and here, here's one for you. you've stopped deleting posts! now. thats' an improvement.

and oh. of course you've got girls. but like i've said before, why dontcha write 2 stories. a real one and your fantasy one. you've got good writing skills and really good imagination. but unfortunately you really are also delusional. pity.
i never ask girls, or even men, their ages. my hk gf is a good-looking girl about early 30’s. i don’t want to disclose too much of her personal information. it cannot do anyone good. as she became more comfortable with me, her english just came out naturally. she was telling me about financial problems in hk and sz, her life, her jobs, how she was spending and saving money on the road, what she was gonna do next. i no longer thought of her as a hk girl, but just a girl, could be any girl in southern california.

first time she came to my hotel, the first thing she did was to grill me in detail about my marital status. i sensed that issue was very important and urgent in her mind. i told her the facts and she was ok with it. i never asked her about her marital status or previous relationships. i felt when the time is right she would tell me. she seemed to be a happy and healthy girl. there was no indication she just broke up with someone.

she wore a few pieces of expensive custom jewelriesoh wow. expensive costume jewelry (not custom owl. it's costume! ). and how do you figure out between expensive and cheap costume jewelry? forcrissakes owl. you're slipping! go back and ask your creative writing professor. "is it really true that the word association for costume jewelry should always be cheap? "

and a very nice fragrance. she smelled very sexy. i spent almost the whole night enjoying her body since i could not sleep. she does have a very beautiful, well-cared for body with soft, smooth skin. i could not find any wrinkles or stretch marks or any blemish anywhere on her. while i was licking and slurping on her soft, sexy belly, i asked her if she had any children, she said she was never married and never had children. i did not doubt her at all.

between sex, she just wanted me to hold and caress her as she slept. i was only too happy to oblige. she seemed starved for love and affection. don’t we all? i left her for a while to play on the computer. she woke up abruptly from her sleep. she was looking for me, her eyes wide open in fear, arms reaching out, yelling ’. honey. honey. " that was when i was convinced she was just a lonely girl fearful of losing the relationship she just found. seee? great penthouse magazine stuff you write!

now i have a hk gf every time i go to asia. she shows a lot of joy and appreciation during sex, so sex with her is a lot more satisfying compared to most xiaojies. this. versus

we got out of the club. my friend called a taxi and sent the hk girls to a massage house. the boys were going a separate way. my hk gf got in the cab. she turned around and said ‘bye’ to me with misty eyes. she knew where the boys were heading. she knew she had been played and was being dumped, that my love for her was only her imagination. i felt really sad seeing her go, but the reality is that i don’t have time for everyone while traveling. here you go again!

so far i found 2 ktv girls in sz, 1 in houjie and 1 in cp who gave me comparably satisfying sex. jiajia, the assistant manager at huihua, pretty much raped me after the first round. life is good huh? i should have sent her the bill, hehehe. the other ktv girls in cp were mostly fresh from the farms with crude bed manners, some even with large scars on their bodies. great! i detect at least another couple novellas on owl's ktv conquests! come on owl. regale us with how you conquered these 2! yessssss! [/quote]since for many good reasons mr. sick jealous joe could not get any date with any hk girls, i will now leave him to continue his exclusive, long-term romantic relationship with ms rosie palm and her five younger sisters. hehehehe. [/quote]welll. since i'd be in the company of rosie palm, i need another one of your great penthouse pieces to stir it all up. so. on your mark. set. go go go owl!

seaj

One Wing Low
11-27-08, 09:06
Not against the rest of the world, just against the jealous losers who have taken over the China thread, harassing and attacking anyone who dont conform to their stupid loser mold. They act like a bunch of dumb pitbulls.

There are plenty of good people in the China thread, most dont want to deal with the stupid trash who hang out in that thread.

This is my own forum. I can tell everything the way it is. I dont have to tip toe around the trash.

This is a quite unusual thread.

Forum Moderator against the rest of the world?

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
11-27-08, 09:16
ok – i’ve to compliment you back – that at least you’ve stopped just deleting posts! lets see how long this is gonna last!

we got out of the club. my friend called a taxi and sent the hk girls to a massage house. the boys were going a separate way. my hk gf got in the cab. she turned around and said ‘bye’ to me with misty eyes. she knew where the boys were heading. she knew she had been played and was being dumped, that my love for her was only her imagination. i felt really sad seeing her go, but the reality is that i don’t have time for everyone while traveling. versus

you should change your name to sick jealous joe. it suits you a lot better. nahhhh. sjj just don't roll off the tongue as languidly as seaj! jealous huh? of what exactly? hmmmm? you don't even know me at all. i am just another faceless poster!

should i say "booooo" to you when i next see you?

oh no.

perhaps i should not. i'm sooooo afraid aid of your lightning fighting skills and. oh no. please no! your kung fu kicks! muahaha!
so you’ve gone from not believing the girl exists to believing the girl does exists, but just an old girl? good! at least you still have a little flexibility left in your old brain full of stupid and ugly prejudices. you are making some progress for an old fart. hey. thanks for the compliment!

and here, here's one for you. you've stopped deleting posts! now. thats' an improvement.

and oh. of course you've got girls. but like i've said before, why dontcha write 2 stories. a real one and your fantasy one. you've got good writing skills and really good imagination. but unfortunately you really are also delusional. pity.
i never ask girls, or even men, their ages. my hk gf is about early 30’s. i don’t want to disclose too much of her personal information. it cannot do anyone good. as she became more comfortable with me, her english just came out naturally. she was telling me about financial problems in hk and sz, her life, her jobs, how she was spending and saving money on the road, what she was gonna do next. i no longer thought of her as a hk girl, but just a girl, could be any girl in southern california.

first time she came to my hotel, the first thing she did was to grill me in detail about my marital status. i sensed that issue was very important and urgent in her mind. i told her the facts and she was ok with it. i never asked her about her marital status or previous relationships. i felt when the time is right she would tell me. she seemed to be a happy and healthy girl. there was no indication she just broke up with someone.

she wore a few pieces of expensive custom jewelriesoh wow. expensive costume jewelry (not custom owl! ). and how do you figure out between expensive and cheap costume jewelry? forcrissakes owl. you're slipping! go back and ask your creative writing professor. "is it really true that the word association for costume jewelry should always be cheap? "

and a very nice fragrance. she smelled very sexy. i spent almost the whole night enjoying her body since i could not sleep. she does have a very beautiful, well-cared for body with soft, smooth skin. i could not find any wrinkles or stretch marks or any blemish anywhere on her. while i was licking and slurping on her soft, sexy belly, i asked her if she had any children, she said she was never married and never had children. i did not doubt her at all.

between sex, she just wanted me to hold and caress her as she slept. i was only too happy to oblige. she seemed starved for love and affection. don’t we all? i left her for a while to play on the computer. she woke up abruptly from her sleep. she was looking for me, her eyes wide open in fear, arms reaching out, yelling ’. honey. honey. " that was when i was convinced she was just a lonely girl fearful of losing the relationship she just found. seee? great penthouse magazine stuff you write!

now i have a hk gf every time i go to asia. she shows a lot of joy and appreciation during sex, so sex with her is a lot more satisfying compared to most xiaojies. this. versus

we got out of the club. my friend called a taxi and sent the hk girls to a massage house. the boys were going a separate way. my hk gf got in the cab. she turned around and said ‘bye’ to me with misty eyes. she knew where the boys were heading. she knew she had been played and was being dumped, that my love for her was only her imagination. i felt really sad seeing her go, but the reality is that i don’t have time for everyone while traveling. here you go again!

so far i found 2 ktv girls in sz, 1 in houjie and 1 in cp who gave me comparably satisfying sex. jiajia, the assistant manager at huihua, pretty much raped me after the first round. life is good huh? i should have sent her the bill, hehehe. the other ktv girls in cp were mostly fresh from the farms with crude bed manners, some even with large scars on their bodies. great! i detect at least another couple novellas on owl's ktv conquests! come on owl. regale us with how you conquered these 2! yessssss! since for many good reasons mr. sick jealous joe could not get any date with any hk girls, i will now leave him to continue his exclusive, long-term romantic relationship with ms rosie palm and her five younger sisters. hehehehe. [/quote]welll. since i'd be in the company of rosie palm, i need another one of your great penthouse pieces to stir it all up! so. on your mark. set. go go go owl!

seaj

SE Asia Joe
11-27-08, 09:32
you should change your name to sick jealous joe. it suits you a lot better. nahhhh. sjj just don't roll off the tongue as languidly as seaj! jealous huh? of what exactly? hmmmm? you don't even know me at all. i am just another faceless poster! should i say "booooo" to you when i next see you? oh no. perhaps i should not. i'm sooooo afraid of your lightning fighting skills and. oh no. please no. . ! your kung fu kicks! muahaha!

so you’ve gone from not believing the girl exists to believing the girl does exists, but just an old girl? good! at least you still have a little flexibility left in your old brain full of stupid and ugly prejudices. you are making some progress for an old fart. hey. thanks for the compliment! and here, here's one for you. you've stopped deleting posts! now. thats' an improvement. and oh. of course you've got girls. but like i've said before, why dontcha write 2 stories. a real one and your fantasy one. you've got good writing skills and really good imagination. but unfortunately you really are also delusional. pity.

i never ask girls, or even men, their ages. my hk gf is good-looking about early 30’s. i don’t want to disclose too much of her personal information. it cannot do anyone good. as she became more comfortable with me, her english just came out naturally. she was telling me about financial problems in hk and sz, her life, her jobs, how she was spending and saving money on the road, what she was gonna do next. i no longer thought of her as a hk girl, but just a girl, could be any girl in southern california.

she wore a few pieces of artsy and expensive custom jewelries oh wow. expensive costume jewelry (not custom owl – it’s costume! ). and how do you figure out between expensive and cheap costume jewelry? forcrissakes owl. you're slipping! go back and ask your creative writing professor. "is it really true that the word association for costume jewelry should always be cheap? "

we got out of the club. my friend called a taxi and sent the hk girls to a massage house. the boys were going a separate way. my hk gf got in the cab. she turned around and said ‘bye’ to me with misty eyes. she knew where the boys were heading. she knew she had been played and was being dumped, that my love for her was only her imagination. i felt really sad seeing her go, but the reality is that i don’t have time for everyone while traveling. here you go again! forgetting you wrote something previously and then writing a completely opposite thing subsequently. make up your mind – you gonna tell us more fantasy about your bombastic hong kong gal or are you gonna kill her off?

so far i found 2 ktv girls in sz, 1 in houjie and 1 in cp who gave me comparably satisfying sex. jiajia, the assistant manager at huihua, pretty much raped me after the first round. life is good huh? i should have sent her the bill, hehehe. the other ktv girls in cp were mostly fresh from the farms with crude bed manners, some even with large scars on their bodies. great! i detect at least another couple novellas on owl's ktv conquests! come on owl. regale us with how you conquered these 2! yessssss!

since for many good reasons mr. sick jealous joe could not get any date with any hk girls, i will now leave him to continue his exclusive, long-term romantic relationship with ms rosie palm and her five younger sisters. hehehehe. welll. since i'd be in the company of rosie palm, i need another one of your great penthouse pieces to stir it all up! so. on your mark. get set. go go go owl!

seaj

SE Asia Joe
11-27-08, 09:41
Hey OWL:

Since you don’t seem to be deleting posts any more howzabout re-instating my below post which you did delete in the past?

In this post you are just showing a lot of your own personal bigotry, prejudice and petty jealousy. Next time try to provide some proofs, like a real educated man, before accusing anyone of lying.

If you cannot get a few beautiful, loving GF's in HK or China without paying, that does not conclusively prove someone else cannot do it.

Moderator1. You've been 'caught out' numerous times for your lies.

2. Moody points out another one of your misinformation (lies? ) and you of course revert to character and call it nit picking. You wanted fact and proof. Well, that is fact and proof!

3. You are a short, bespectacled old geezer and basically a caricature of the classic dirty old man, PLUS,

4. You are of a nationality generally looked down by the Chinese. Not only on racial basis, but worse, on the basis of pure economics. Why would any self respecting gal. Especially a Hong Kong gal. Want to even be seen with the likes of you?

5. Your statement that she took you to a restaurant in Hong Kong that is cheaper than in Shenzhen shows the kind of low rent dives your "rich Hong Kong gal" goes to. Also, respectable and well off gals in Hong Kong do not go shopping in Shenzhen. And then spend the night in a massage parlour there. Only old and lower class "zie lie's" do that.

6. On your statement to OAH ". You stop being someone's friend when you start doubting his honesty. " Nobody is doubting you about your honesty. The fact of the matter is that you have shown yourself you to be dishonest.

7. Like I said previously, we ALL KNOW your penchant for telling elaborate and richly adorned tales of exaggeration and outright lies. Why don't you use such talent to instead regale us with true stories? Or when you cain't help it and are off again on a tangent/reverting back to form to tell us that is your over active imagination at work again!

8. Your writing IS quite good and I do like your story telling abilities. So why dontcha make such talent to good use instead of. THIS?

Back to you (O)h (W)hat (L)ies.

SEAJ

One Wing Low
11-27-08, 15:58
You keep posting accusations against me without any proof. You are one of those guys in the China thread who feel no shame of making groundless accusations and savaged attacks against other members.

Nobody in the China thread was able to prove any accusations against me. They just spread a lot of the ugly and stupid xenophobic bull shit. It's ridiculous to see how these guys inflate their egos and feel so proud by showing off their knowledge of where and how to buy sex in China. It's despicable to see them make groundless accusations and attack other members on the pettiest nit-picking details. They are actually the jealous, low-class little boys who cry wolf.

These guys obviously have problems with their maturity and self-esteem. Some guys even show problems with mental stability and psychotic behaviors. Other bros have questioned the integrity, characters and motivation of these guys. I would suggest to other bros new to China to be careful whom they seek to hang out with. They would be better off going to reputable hotels and ask them to arrange for local drivers. These drivers know where to find the best deals for girls locally.

My friends and I were planning to visit Chongqing before the earthquake. As I was having problems resizing my pics, I posted the pics they gave me of orgies in Chongqing. I did post a few of my own pics of naked KTV parties in SZ.

The KTV managements usually can arrange English-speaking girls for foreigners. I always pick English-speaking girls even if they are not the youngest or prettiest. Sex and relationships are just a lot sweeter with good communication.

I found a good percentage of young girls in China can speak, read and write English quite well nowaday. I deal with them everyday by phone, emails, IM etc... I have to be very careful not offending my friends and clients by asking them to arrange for girls. Some hosts took us to fancy saunas where I found the girls older and not as attractive as the Seibu BBS girls, a big waste of precious time and money when on the road.

People can read between the lines. They can figure out what kinds of petty little boys you are by reading your posts.

One Wing Low:

If your stories were from somebody else there will be less doubt and believable. But you have been caught lying and exaggerating many times by several members. The biggest lie I remember was taking pictures and being at a naked KTV. It's like the little boy who cried wolf too many times. Nobody believes him. You have lost your creditability and the trustworthy of other members. Nobody believes you and that is why they are attacking you.

Furthermore, other things like overpaying, and blaming others for your problems have caused tension. This has been going on and on and being rehashed.

I remember a senior member asked the forum for a single member to back your up and your information. Nobody came forwarded. You claimed to know many Chinese officials as friends but it seems like you need help getting around. It’s kind of funny when it looks like you are having a conversation with many of these girls when you barely speak any Chinese is suspicious.

OldAsiaHand
11-27-08, 16:21

Simplistic guys like you tend to believe in absolutes, like there are absolutely no slutty girls in HongKong at all? Not even 1 in a 100? You are ridiculous, but it would be impossible to convince you of that.

It's true that my HK GF is conservative. She was sitting on my lap as I massaged her neck in a dark corner of a fairly large KTV room. My friend and her friend were drinking, singing and dancing in the other corner near the toilet. I would occasionally grab her boobies and her crotch as I was massaging her neck and her back. She would push my hands away in resistance. I just kept doing it... It was a fun game. She had nothing I had not seen, squeezed, caressed, kissed, licked, sucked... all night before. She probably felt embarassed with her friend. Little did she know her friend was so horny, she was trying to pull my friend into the toilet for sex...

She kept telling me I did good massage, and that she wanted to go back to the hotel so I could massage her. Well, my massage skill is not even 1% of anything I have gotten in China. So she really just wanted to go back to the hotel for hot sex. Unfortunately my friend had already planned to show me the hottest sauna girls in Changshan that night. So it was not cool to change plan. The sauna girl was younger and prettier, but the sex was nowhere as intimate, sexy and passionate as with the HK GF.

Sometime ago I made a remark in the China board about the Korean prostitute glass store fronts in Seoul. You immediately attacked me as lying. It seems losers like you really enjoy cutting other people down with every nit-picking details. Even when your friend Soulman corrected you, you were too shifty to admit to your mistake and your rudeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztAvdUY14HI

This brave guy took flash pictures of the girls at night, looked like he pissed them off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i1blhGmOEg&feature=related

Losers like you should have low expectations. Dont expect others to live like you.Owl,

I do not need to defend myself with you since my reputation on this forum and in the China mongering community stands for itself. Your reputation on the other hand has been in suspect and challenged by many.

However, I would request that you provide a link to my post regarding the Seoul RLDs. I believe I have a bit more experience with these areas than you do. I have mongered at the RLDs in Seoul for many years and I was just at Yongsan RLD last month in fact.

OAH

One Wing Low
11-27-08, 16:43
Are there duck houses in China, specifically in ShenZhen?

Women do have sexual needs. Even in conservative and sexually-repressed China, I met many beautiful women who gave out not-so-subtle clues that they needed and wanted sex...

It would be interesting to find out how women in China buy their fucks. Where there are demands, there must be supplies.

I was staying at a 4-star hotel in Beijing near the Tiananman Square. I was with a very pretty girl named Sunny, whom I had picked up at the Pigs and Thistles with the help of Sammy T. We went to their bar and KTV operation. There were a lot of young guys and girls hanging out in that place. Sunny told me the guys were all ducks. later I did see a good-looking young guy give a fat, ugly woman the hug and squeeze treatment in the hallway.

I think the guys and girls in Beijing's KTVs are all available for sex. I could not find out their prices as I was having the blissful company of Sunny.

Giotto
11-27-08, 18:20
...There are plenty of good people in the China thread, most dont want to deal with the stupid trash who hang out in that thread.Agreed, plenty of good people in the China thread, I see ALL OF THEM supporting you here in "your own forum".

This is my own forum. I can tell everything the way it is. I dont have to tip toe around the trash.Own forum. Under full moderation. I could not post without my report going through the moderation queue. Nice forum you have there.

Oh, you can tell "everything the way it is". Impressive!!! So, how do you know "the way it is" ? Do you own objectivity? Given by god to you and only you?

Giotto

PS.: I know some of this "jealous losers" personally, and I cannot confirm that all those guys are jealous losers. Damned, I begin to think that I am a "jealous loser", too. For the name calling part: What's about "Lousy Giotto", may be you did not like his paintings anyway. "Sick Jealous Giotto" doesn't sound too good.

Weelock
11-27-08, 21:54
Sorry to hear you gor scammed. Scams like these would never happen in ShenZhen, Chang Ping or Zhuhai. You should have kicked the 4 thugs in their little balls so they stop fucking around with their customers.

Good thing you give us warning. Would definitely stay away from these bastards.

Why are you so soft on the pimps?

When I got scammed like in this case, I would never give in to the bastards immediately. I would pick up a pipe or a heavy object, quickly make my way to the closest exit, then I would split or negotiate from there. These scum bags would never dare strike foreigners as that would bring down a lot of heat. If that fails, you can still negotiate the price, which would come down quickly one the pimps find some resistance.
You keep posting accusations against me without any proof. You are one of those guys in the China thread who feel no shame of making groundless accusations and savaged attacks against other members.---cut---One Wing Low:

I know a lot of your reports were deleted by the moderator. Therefore some of the my proof are gone. The biggest fantasy report was you able to fight off 4 guys. Then posting scams in Shenzhen and Chang Ping, Zhuhai NEVER happens. Guessing and reading the forum I would say you are a skinny Asian guy about 5'4" 110lbs with geeky looking glasses. You are not the type of guy and it's hard to image you fighting 4 bouncers. If you think you can, try just 3 bouncers with knifes in a room. Next why do you think Chinese "Never dare to strike foreigners". These are just a few of many of your fantasies, lies and exaggerations.

You said other members attack you. It's also the other way around. For example, you blamed others because you overpaid and not telling you in Zhuhai.

One Wing Low
11-28-08, 00:39
I heard this SE Asia Joe is an old guy. Yet in this forum he is acting like a pimpled 13-YO boys who chews Viagra for gums, sitting around all night on his wrinkled ass, jacking off his tiny, shriveled dick, waiting for my posts to show up in ISG so he could immediately write numerous retorts....hehehehe...

Looking at his many rambling, incoherent retorts, I just had to laugh at his crazy hopelessness. The world should know about this old man in HK who has nothing better to do than making a life in ISG, waiting for every chance to spend long hours fighting someone else' posts.

His not-so-bright approach to life makes me laugh and pity him rather than just hate him....hehehe.

BTW I did mean custom jewelries. This HK girl has good taste and knows how to spend her money. Her jewelries are one-of-a-kind unique artsy designs that are hand-made by artisans. They are not the cheap costume jewelries with fake stones mass produced in HK factories which Mr. Sick Jealous Joe loves to offer his ignorant peasant GF's to buy some cheap sex...hehehe.

I did not get into more details with her about her jewelries, fearing she may ask me to buy more for her...

Mr. Sick Jealous Joe mixed up all the facts, events and datelines trying to prove contradictions in my posts. He did not succeed. He's taking a lot of cheap shots. He's acting more like a naughty little boy than an educated gentleman. I dont have time to engage in this kind of crazy discussions.

Anybody else is welcomed to discuss the facts I presented with hope for better understanding the girls of HK and China.

Nahhhh. SJJ just don't roll off the tongue as languidly as SEAJ! Jealous huh? Of WHAT exactly? Hmmmm? You don't even know me at all. I am just another faceless poster! Should I say "Booooo" to you when I next see you? Oh No. Perhaps I should not. I'm sooooo afraid of your lightning fighting skills and. OH NO. PLEASE NO. . ! Your kung fu kicks! Muahaha!

Hey. Thanks for the compliment! And here, here's one for you. You've stopped deleting posts! NOW. Thats' an improvement. And Oh. Of course you've got girls. But like I've said before, why dontcha write 2 stories. A real one and your Fantasy one. You've got good writing skills and really good imagination. But unfortunately you really are also delusional. Pity.

OH WOW. EXPENSIVE COSTUME jewelry (Not Custom OWL – it’s costume! ). And how do you figure out between expensive and cheap COSTUME jewelry? ForCrissakes OWL. You're slipping! Go back and ask your creative writing professor. "Is it really true that the word association for costume jewelry should always be cheap? "

SEEE? Great penthouse magazine stuff you write!

this. Versus Here you go again! Forgetting you wrote something previously and then writing a completely opposite thing subsequently. Make up your mind – you gonna tell us more fantasy about your bombastic Hong Kong Gal or are you gonna kill her off?

GREAT! I detect at least another couple novellas on OWL's KTV conquests! Come on OWL. Regale us with how you conquered these 2! YESSSSSS!

Welll. Since I'd be in the company of Rosie Palm, I need another one of your great Penthouse pieces to stir it all up! So. On Your Mark. Get Set. Go Go Go OWL!

SEAJ

Giotto
11-28-08, 01:48
I heard this SE Asia Joe is an old guy. Yet in this forum he is acting like a pimpled 13-YO boys who chews viagra for gums, sitting around all night on his wrinkled ass, jacking off his tiny, shriveled dick, waiting for my posts to show up in ISG so he could immediately write numerous retorts....hehehehe...
Hehehehe, very funny!!! What sense of humour!!!

I know that SEAJ is taking care of his ass quite well - he does not like to sit on plastic chairs. On the other hand I don't know who is really interested whether SEAJs ass is wrinkled or not. I am not!

Furthermore I ask myself how this report could get through the moderation queue, it seams to me that it contains some phrases which are very close to being personal attacks.

Congratulations to your style, OWL, once we have more moderators like you I think we better shut the whole forum down. Disgusting!

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
11-28-08, 08:41
The Crazy Teen-Age SE Asia Joe ________________________________________ I heard this SE Asia Joe is an old guy. Yet in this forum he is acting like a pimpled 13-YO boys who chews Viagra for gums, sitting around all night on his wrinkled ass, jacking off his tiny, shriveled dick, waiting for my posts to show up in ISG so he could immediately write numerous retorts. Hehehehe. GREAT!

The highlight of my ISG day. Yes. It’s worthed the wait!

Whilst I sit around jacking off!

My My My – 13 YO huh? !

But one chewing Viagra? You mean there ARE 13 YO’s who needs Viagra already? And NO, you heard WRONG!

I AM NOT old. I am ancient!

JUST LIKE YOU!

Only I don’t look like the perfect caricature of an ugly dirty old man like you!

And Cialis is my weapon of choice to impale the young maidens!

And YEAH! SEAJ. Not SJJ!

Looking at his many rambling, incoherent retorts, I just had to laugh at his crazy hopelessness. The world should know about this old man in HK who has nothing better to do than making a life in ISG, waiting for every chance to spend long hours fighting someone else' posts.

His not-so-bright approach to life makes me laugh and pity him rather than just hate him. Hehehe. Ooooooohhhh. OWL. You mean you would actually even harbour thoughts of HATE? Hate? ME? !

OH WOW! Now why would you want to hate?

I thought that you were the ultimate Lover? !

BTW I did mean custom jewelries. This HK girl has good taste and knows how to spend her money. Her jewelries are one-of-a-kind unique artsy designs that are hand-made by artisans. They are not the cheap costume jewelries with fake stones mass produced in HK factories which Mr. Sick Jealous Joe loves to offer his ignorant peasant GF's to buy some cheap sex. Hehehe.

I did not get into more details with her about her jewelries, fearing she may ask me to buy more for her. Aw come on OWL – even you. You KNOW that you cain’t dig yourself out of this one!

CUSTOM jewelries? ! (Actually its custom-made jewelries! )

Dem went out a generation ago! Unless of course if you’re Queen Elizabeth!

Anybody with even a modicum of fashion sense knows to buy pieces from renowned Jewelry houses and actual jewelry designers. NOBODY goes and commission their own jewelry designs anymore.

"One-of-a-kind unique artsy designs hand-made by artisans" YEAH. RIGHT! But as I pointed out earlier – you DO have the gift of great writing – even if it’s all B. S!
Mr. Sick Jealous Joe mixed up all the facts, events and datelines trying to prove contradictions in my posts. He did not succeed. He's taking a lot of cheap shots. He's acting more like a naughty little boy than an educated gentleman. I don't have time to engage in this kind of crazy discussions.

Anybody else is welcomed to discuss the facts I presented with hope for better understanding the girls of HK and China. I already told you OWL. SJJ just don’t roll off the tongue!

And wow – you actually mean that? ! That you really think I am "an educated gentleman" AWwwww. How thweet! You didn’t hafta compliment me!

I’ll still come back even if you didn’t compliment me! After all, where else is there on ISG where everything IS nonsense!

SE Asia Joe
11-28-08, 08:59
Are there duck houses in China, specifically in ShenZhen?

I think the guys and girls in Beijing's KTVs are all available for sex. I could not find out their prices as I was having the blissful company of Sunny.Hey OWL - take this discussion elsewhere!

You're really risking being banned by Jackson on your homosexual tendencies.

SEAJ

Ps. How was Sonny?

Old Mean Dog
11-28-08, 15:21
Is this where the party is now?

I thought you had dried up and blew away since I didn't see your forum in the China area.

On Ducks, actually they hang out at certain clubs in SZ as well as work out of Duck offices. You should ask your only friend MM, seems he used to talk about being a Duck-4-Hire. I hear the HK gals like to use the ducks when they come up for shopping as well as the much older, single/divorced Chinese professional business gals.

You considering changing professions?

CPE

BTW: Do you actually know OAH? You called him little, which means you have never met him in person or you really need to get new BCD's (BCD's are the black, thick framed glasses we were issued in the military and from what I hear, your choice of style. What is BCD? Birth Control Devices, because anyone intentionally wearing them could never get laid by a gal without paying for it).

SE Asia Joe
11-29-08, 04:39

I know that SEAJ is taking care of his ass quite well - he does not like to sit on plastic chairs. On the other hand I don't know who is really interested whether SEAJs ass is wrinkled or not. I am not!

Furthermore I ask myself how this report could get through the moderation queue, it seams to me that it contains some phrases which are very close to being personal attacks.

Congratulations to your style, OWL, once we have more moderators like you I think we better shut the whole forum down. Disgusting!

GiottoHey Hey Hey - Giotto -

Fun and games here huh!

We oughta invite Petemc into the fray. He'll have a ball!

SEAJ

Giotto
11-29-08, 06:37
Hey Hey Hey - Giotto -

Fun and games here huh!

We oughta invite Petemc into the fray. He'll have a ball!

SEAJSEAJ,

LOL, nah, I am out of here.

Giotto

One Wing Low
11-29-08, 12:05
I never claimed to have fought 4 guys anywhere. I only suggested to the guy who was robbed by the thugs at a sauna that, in the finest traditions of our US Marines Corp.'s Expeditionary Force, he should plan to fight first then negotiate later.

If he feels he could not do some serious damages to the threat, he should run quick. He would lose no face by running for his life.

If I was ever confronted by 3 guys with knives in a room without packing my favorite Colt-45, I would go on stealth mode so fast they would never see me again. I would leave it to you to make peace and ... love with the horny bastards. Please tell the board about the big butt plug you always carry, just in case your ass starts dripping like a broken faucet...hehehe.

Butt-plug diplomacy works every time, but it can be drippy...hehehe.

One Wing Low:

I know a lot of your reports were deleted by the moderator. Therefore some of the my proof are gone. The biggest fantasy report was you able to fight off 4 guys. Then posting scams in Shenzhen and Chang Ping, Zhuhai NEVER happens. Guessing and reading the forum I would say you are a skinny Asian guy about 5'4" 110lbs with geeky looking glasses. You are not the type of guy and it's hard to image you fighting 4 bouncers. If you think you can, try just 3 bouncers with knifes in a room. Next why do you think Chinese "Never dare to strike foreigners". These are just a few of many of your fantasies, lies and exaggerations.

You said other members attack you. It's also the other way around. For example, you blamed others because you overpaid and not telling you in Zhuhai.

SE Asia Joe
11-30-08, 03:28
OH WOW - now you're regaling everyone with how Macho you are with your Colt-45!!
Errrrr......Is that the gun or the Beer brand???!!

And again - my hats off to you on your great writing skill - you've actually made it sound as if you were in the Marines - but of course any one looking at you would just laugh their ass off!! Like I said - GREAT writing skills, making it seem that you were a marine.

OK - Marines reading all this - you gonna let OWL get away with besmirching the reputation of the Marine Corps??!
SEAJ

Ps. I note that for the past few days, my reports here comes up immediately instead of being delayed, altered or even deleted as in the past. What happened OWL???

I never claimed to have fought 4 guys anywhere. I only suggested to the guy who was robbed by the thugs at a sauna that, in the finest traditions of our US Marines Corp.'s Expeditionary Force, he should plan to fight first then negotiate later.

If he feels he could not do some serious damages to the threat, he should run quick. He would lose no face by running for his life.

If I was ever confronted by 3 guys with knives in a room without packing my favorite Colt-45, I would go on stealth mode so fast they would never see me again. I would leave it to you to make peace and ... love with the horny bastards. Please tell the board about the big butt plug you always carry, just in case your ass starts dripping like a broken faucet...hehehe.

Butt-plug diplomacy works every time, but it can be drippy...hehehe.

Old Mean Dog
11-30-08, 06:45

I wasn't in the USMC, but I did do 20 in the US Military. OWL WTF do you know about military tactics, besides what you see in the movies? Don't even word your bullshit, to make it sound like you have experience in the finest military in the world.

Carrying a Colt .45, did you just get finished watch Patton or something?

I personally suspect, if you were ever confronted with this kind of situation, you would be the crying little b**ch that dimes out your friends to save your own ass.

-CPE

One Wing Low
11-30-08, 10:47
Hi CPexpat,

I heard these infantry guys are getting their asses kicked by the scrawny mujahadins in the day time, then when they get home they get pissed on by the little wifeys ... So they have to try hard to look like big macho men in ISG.

Is that true??? hehehehe...

I wasn't in the USMC, but I did do 20 in the US Military. OWL WTF do you know about military tactics, besides what you see in the movies? Don't even word your bullshit, to make it sound like you have experience in the finest military in the world.

Carrying a Colt .45, did you just get finished watch Patton or something?

I personally suspect, if you were ever confronted with this kind of situation, you would be the crying little b**ch that dimes out your friends to save your own ass.

-CPE

Old Mean Dog
11-30-08, 19:22
Hi CPexpat,

I heard these infantry guys are getting their asses kicked by the scrawny mujahadins in the day time, then when they get home they get pissed on by the little wifeys ... So they have to try hard to look like big macho men in ISG.

How the hell would I know, I'm retired and don't have a wifey. I would suspect from your anti-American (Support our Troops) sentiment, that you truly are a douche bag in real life.

IF any of my fellow military members ARE in the shit and reading ISG, my hat is off to you, damn fine job and come home soon.

OWL, you are certainly one of a kind, I just can't figure out what kind you are.

-CPE

One Wing Low
12-01-08, 01:31
Why are you talking like Mother Superior, Giotto?

The girls who hang around the bar and pool of your convent...eh, your lodge, aren't they proclaiming and selling their virginity at least a few times a day???

Aren't we allowed to have a little fun in this forum?

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
12-01-08, 20:27
Hi CPexpat,

Jeez..... it's not enough that you keep up your garbage, now you are disparaging the fine guys/gals of the U.S. Military.

I don't really know or care if the U.S. is wrong or right being in Iraq/Afghanistan - but I do know that the fine young men and women of the U.S. military have my greatest respect. Who the hell are you OWL??? To have the nerve to diss' on the military.

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-01-08, 20:35

The girls who hang around the bar and pool of your convent...eh, your lodge, aren't they proclaiming and selling their virginity at least a few times a day???

Aren't we allowed to have a little fun in this forum?
FUN???? OK, lets do have fun - but your writing of late is NOT fun any more.
You're lashing out at everybody - anonymously on the internet - in ways which are mean spirited, petty and way below the belt.

SEAJ

One Wing Low
12-02-08, 08:51
it's ok to dis the mean green machine occasionally. they are not weak and sensitive like some playboys in hk :-). they can take a few jokes.

al qeada, oth, are a bunch of sensitive fags who could never take a joke. if you dis al qeada, they will send a bunch of martyrs to hk to help you get into heaven, leaving all hk virgins to me...hehehe.

cpepuke has been polishing his military tactics, so you may see him show up on your door step in rag head with an ak-47. it's a sight to behold to see cpexpuke tighten his geriatric [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) in case he expunges unexpectedly in combat... put on his bifocals...looking down the ak-47 barrel to figure out which end he should aim at his target... hehehe.

he should remember his military training from his aman to aim the big wooden butt at his victim and squeeze the trigger. that would really hurt the infidels...

jeez..... it's not enough that you keep up your garbage, now you are disparaging the fine guys/gals of the u.s. military.

i don't really know or care if the u.s. is wrong or right being in iraq/afghanistan - but i do know that the fine young men and women of the u.s. military have my greatest respect. who the hell are you owl??? to have the nerve to diss' on the military.

seaj

Old Mean Dog
12-02-08, 13:31
it's ok to dis the mean green machine occasionally. they are not weak and sensitive like some playboys in hk :-). they can take a few jokes.

al qeada, oth, are a bunch of sensitive fags who could never take a joke. if you dis al qeada, they will send a bunch of martyrs to hk to help you get into heaven, leaving all hk virgins to me...hehehe.

cpepuke has been polishing his military tactics, so you may see him show up on your door step in rag head with an ak-47. it's a sight to behold to see cpexpuke tighten his geriatric [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) in case he expunges unexpectedly in combat... put on his bifocals...looking down the ak-47 barrel to figure out which end he should aim at his target... hehehe.

he should remember his military training from his aman to aim the big wooden butt at his victim and squeeze the trigger. that would really hurt the infidels...

congrats on your 1000th post, too bad 999 of them are bullshit, but it pleases me to know, i am the "apple of your eye" for the big 1k.

-cpe

Giotto
12-02-08, 14:23

Aren't we allowed to have a little fun in this forum?Father,

To be honest, I think there never ever was any female virgin in our convent, just som make virgin visitors. And nobody tries to sell virginity here. Our girls all pray before the light is switched off (and they turn into vamps).

And sure, fun is always good, I only wanted to add something to your "fun". Sorry if I cannot reach your level of disgust that fast.

Have "fun"!

Giotto

OldAsiaHand
12-06-08, 06:05
Owl,

I do not need to defend myself with you since my reputation on this forum and in the China mongering community stands for itself. Your reputation on the other hand has been in suspect and challenged by many.

However, I would request that you provide a link to my post regarding the Seoul RLDs. I believe I have a bit more experience with these areas than you do. I have mongered at the RLDs in Seoul for many years and I was just at Yongsan RLD last month in fact.

OAH

OWL,

I am waiting for the link to the post that you refer to in your accusations of me. Soulman will be in China next week and I would like to ask him about it if I see him.

OAH

SE Asia Joe
12-06-08, 06:11

and you - oh the great owl - hath spoken, and proclaimed that it is ok to hurt the feelings of the u.s. military personnel.

ok - you may probably have a gripe with the way that they probably treated you and your family when you had to leave your homeland - but you are now living in the united states and these brave young men and women are actually dying in defense of the country that has generously taken you in.

how dare you now subject them to ridicule? you really really have a sick slant on what is "fun" and what is just way beyond the boundaries of propriety.

why don't you just stay in tijuana?!

seaj

Old Mean Dog
12-06-08, 19:28
It's Ok to dis the mean green machine occasionally. They are not weak and sensitive like some playboys in HK :-). They can take a few jokes.

It's OK for military to dis military, not some douche bag to do it. Say this stuff in front of a soldier, sailor, airman or marine and see how long it takes them to kick in all your teeth.

di di mao

-CPE

One Wing Low
12-06-08, 23:50
Sick Homo Joe is showing he has a big hard-on for the US Army.... hehehe.

Sick Homo Joe probably wants to date the US Marine Corp., but if he doesnt try his best to cover his homo inclination, he will be banned.

Let's get back to the girls, fun and sex issues.

And YOU - oh The Great OWL - hath spoken, and proclaimed that it is OK to hurt the feelings of the U.S. military personnel.

OK - you may probably have a gripe with the way that they probably treated you and your family when you had to leave your homeland - but you are now living in the United States and these brave young men and women are actually dying in defense of the country that has generously taken you in.

HOW DARE you now subject them to ridicule? You really really have a sick slant on what is "fun" and what is just way beyond the boundaries of propriety.

Why don't you just stay in Tijuana?!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-08-08, 05:13
Sick Homo Joe is showing he has a big hard-on for the US Army.... hehehe.

Sick Homo Joe probably wants to date the US Marine Corp., but if he doesnt try his best to cover his homo inclination, he will be banned.

Let's get back to the girls, fun and sex issues.
Omigawd... You REALLY are one sick Mother Fxxker aren't you!

Not only are you dissing on them , now you're actually portraying the U.S. Military as a target for homosexual activity.

You really are sick.

SEAJ

Old Mean Dog
12-08-08, 14:55
A few months ago, I met a gal through the internet, turns out she lives in Guangzhou, we finally met at an RBT there and she is only 22, really cute Cantonese girl. I think she may have been chubby as a child but lost the weight in her teens, good thing was, she still had huge titties. Checked into the Star Hotel near the train station and fucked the hell out of her in every position possible, including her backdoor. I ended up taking her in the bathroom, bent her over the counter, slammed it in doggy style and blew my load all over her back.

There ya go OWL....true story, no BS, no Penthouse Forum. Enjoy your wank!

-CPE

One Wing Low
12-09-08, 03:36
You probably forgot to tell the readers that you met her in the catalog of the GuangZhou Rubber Doll Co...

hehehehe.

A few months ago, I met a gal through the internet, turns out she lives in Guangzhou, we finally met at an RBT there and she is only 22, really cute Cantonese girl. I think she may have been chubby as a child but lost the weight in her teens, good thing was, she still had huge titties. Checked into the Star Hotel near the train station and fucked the hell out of her in every position possible, including her backdoor. I ended up taking her in the bathroom, bent her over the counter, slammed it in doggy style and blew my load all over her back.

There ya go OWL....true story, no BS, no Penthouse Forum. Enjoy your wank!

-CPE

Old Mean Dog
12-09-08, 14:06
You probably forgot to tell the readers that you met her in the catalog of the GuangZhou Rubber Doll Co...

hehehehe.

If a rubber dolls fucks as good as that girl, I'll buy half a dozen of them. At least the rubber doll don't ask for money or talk back.

-CPE

One Wing Low
01-14-09, 10:10
SE Asia was finally excorcised of the demons, and turned into a loving and joyful sex machine, just like OWL!

Rather than nickel and diming the girls, getting them pissed off, and receiving shit sex from them, SE Asia Joe has learned to get and give sexual joys to the girls, albeit with the aids of a bucket of Cialis and a closet full of sex equipment...

I actually enjoy reading that much details about your sexual encounters, and even more... Will see how much love and sex I can get out of these girls.

Adversity into opportunity - part 3

Gotcha! Really gotcha I surmised when she was bucking up and down, grabbing my li’l one and actually beggin’ me to stick it in – even when I was still uncovered! Damn – this is gonna be a helluva ride I thought – and sure enough….. a GREAT ride!

Did her in just about all the position I can remember before settling on what I figure would be the best way to finish off this buckin’ bronco – her lying on her back with both of her feet over my side-way turned torso which allowed my pecker perfect alignment to freely pound her pussy; And all the while
using the bullet vibrator to tease her clit. To lightly touch it, and then using it on her now really pointy nipples, and then linger just close to her clit again….before she grabbed it and just grounded that little sucker directly onto her hairy…very hairy …. mound of Venus. She came so many times this way that she told me later that she actually lost count how many times – just that she’s never come that many times in her life.

Love to look at a gal’s face when she’s coming, how she moans and grunts and gasp, and tighten up and grasp at sheets, at bodies at … anything – and here I had a real-life full length movie of all this going! (Porno movie??!!). Damn, thinking about it whilst writing this is getting me all stirred up. Wish my little cheap ass camera would have allowed me to take movies longer than 30 seconds at a cli[p – but….

OK guys – OWL enough??!! Enough details?? Enough juicy details??

SEAJ.

One Wing Low
02-25-09, 04:22
She's a bright, wholesome-looking girl I met in a business trip 2 years before in SZ. She graduated from college recently and could speak English well. She was helping me with a few transactions, nothing that brought her any benefit. She was just helping a friend.

She was poise and happy, always smiling sweetly after each sentence, showing her pearl-white teeth. Her face was glowing of happiness. Her out-going personality and her honesty were refreshing. She's a very nice, well-rounded girl I really like to be with.

She took me to shopping areas in Futian, Dongmen and the Luohu train station. She was always cheerful, nice, polite and helpful. She always insisted on paying for taxi fares, meals, entertainment etc... when we went out. She would not let me pay for any of it. One of the bros was so taken by this girl that he suggested I marry her. The first time I kissed her, she was very awkward. She said she never had a BF and was very shy...

I took her to the TaiYu teppanzaki restaurant at the Citic Plaza in Futian, where you can eat and drink all you want for a fixed price, like 150 RMB. The plan was to get her fed, drunk and horny. We sat at the table, eating all sorts of meats and seafood, drinking beer and hot sake. She was trying everything and enjoying the wide variety of food and drinks available. She said the sake was kind of strong for her, so I suggested she should wash it down with beer... I had a great time eating, drinking, talking, taking in that sweet, pretty, smiling, happy face.

G had to go to the restroom. I started talking to the couple next to me. It turned out the guy was from HK. He runs a business selling trinkets. The girl was an older, chubby girl, with below-average looks, a pro whom he hired for 2000 RMB for the night. He asked me if I wanted a similar girl. I thought the rate was high and the looks were low. He said one must pay around 2000 RMB if one wants quality girls. I did not know what qualities he was after. He started making calls to find a girl for me... She was also talking to her friends... I did not have much hope but did not stop them from making the calls.

G came back. We had a few more drinks. She had to make a few phone calls. I went with her to the lobby.... That was all I remembered....

I woke up the next morning in my hotel bed with a big hang over from all the sake I drank the night before. My shirt was off. I slept all night in my pants. There were 2 discount coupons for Taiyu on the desk. G. again managed to outdrink me, paid for the dinner and the taxi back to the hotel, dragged me up to the room, took my shirt off and tugged me in bed... I really kicked myself for missing out a would be great session with her young, flawless body and her pretty, innocent, smiling face...

A very nice, gentle, classy and beautiful girl.

Nail1
04-10-09, 12:41
So Any New up date. On you SZ trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She's a bright, wholesome-looking girl I met in a business trip 2 years before in SZ. She graduated from college recently and could speak English well. She was helping me with a few transactions, nothing that brought her any benefit. She was just helping a friend.

She was poise and happy, always smiling sweetly after each sentence, showing her pearl-white teeth. Her face was glowing of happiness. Her out-going personality and her honesty were refreshing. She's a very nice, well-rounded girl I really like to be with.

She took me to shopping areas in Futian, Dongmen and the Luohu train station. She was always cheerful, nice, polite and helpful. She always insisted on paying for taxi fares, meals, entertainment etc... when we went out. She would not let me pay for any of it. One of the bros was so taken by this girl that he suggested I marry her. The first time I kissed her, she was very awkward. She said she never had a BF and was very shy...

I took her to the TaiYu teppanzaki restaurant at the Citic Plaza in Futian, where you can eat and drink all you want for a fixed price, like 150 RMB. The plan was to get her fed, drunk and horny. We sat at the table, eating all sorts of meats and seafood, drinking beer and hot sake. She was trying everything and enjoying the wide variety of food and drinks available. She said the sake was kind of strong for her, so I suggested she should wash it down with beer... I had a great time eating, drinking, talking, taking in that sweet, pretty, smiling, happy face.

G had to go to the restroom. I started talking to the couple next to me. It turned out the guy was from HK. He runs a business selling trinkets. The girl was an older, chubby girl, with below-average looks, a pro whom he hired for 2000 RMB for the night. He asked me if I wanted a similar girl. I thought the rate was high and the looks were low. He said one must pay around 2000 RMB if one wants quality girls. I did not know what qualities he was after. He started making calls to find a girl for me... She was also talking to her friends... I did not have much hope but did not stop them from making the calls.

G came back. We had a few more drinks. She had to make a few phone calls. I went with her to the lobby.... That was all I remembered....

I woke up the next morning in my hotel bed with a big hang over from all the sake I drank the night before. My shirt was off. I slept all night in my pants. There were 2 discount coupons for Taiyu on the desk. G. again managed to outdrink me, paid for the dinner and the taxi back to the hotel, dragged me up to the room, took my shirt off and tugged me in bed... I really kicked myself for missing out a would be great session with her young, flawless body and her pretty, innocent, smiling face...

A very nice, gentle, classy and beautiful girl.

One Wing Low
04-12-09, 18:34
Nail1 must be one of the regulars in the China thread, disguising his nick, so he won't be harassed and attacked by the stupid born losers in that thread.

I had many other interesting dates and encounters with non-pro Chinese girls which I will post, so readers of this forum can hopefully gain some understandings of the people of China.

So Any New up date. On you SZ trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nail1
04-17-09, 17:05
Ha. OWL are you sharing or just plan to attack.

Nail1 must be one of the regulars in the China thread, disguising his nick, so he won't be harassed and attacked by the stupid born losers in that thread.

One Wing Low
06-22-09, 06:11
OTH posted colorful insights into the culture, lifestyle, psyche and sexual habits of the Thai people.

He seems to be an educated man, knowing how to study and report on the subjects at hand. I've always enjoyed his rich posts. He posted pics of a few very beautiful Thai girls, his alleged paramours, who should make Thai people proud.

I would much rather put up with his eccentricities to read the novelties in his posts, than putting up with the old, worn out, repetitive info, stupid whining and vicious fighting from people with narrow minds and even narrower education, who have problems learning new facts or accepting new ideas, and who are inclined to quickly attack.

If what he posts does not agree with me, it may be something I was not exposed to, and I should try to look for more background information to verify the facts to further my understanding, rather than doubting his facts, or worse, doubting his honesty. When I had disagreements with him, we always managed to come to mutual understandings.

Too bad OTH has announced his retirement from ISG. He's another victim of the insecurity and narrow-mindedness of a few ordinary people, and the failure by the forum owner to protect free expression and to promote the quality of posted info.

I will miss his posts.

One Wing Low
07-28-09, 07:20
i waked around all day at the canton fair. it was hot and humid. i was sweating. the thought of spending a sexless night in an big and unfamiliar city scared me. i decided to take the subway then the high-speed train back to shenzhen for some good food and wholesome fun.

on the train, it was late but i decided i called a chinese friend. he already had dinner but he was excited to go out. i told him i had to go back to the hotel to take a serious shower, then change clothes before i could go. this guy was an interpreter for the government for a few years. he speaks good english. he spent many years wining and dining foreign dignitaries, so he knows where all the goodies are. we already agreed that china has some very beautiful girls. he assured me he knows where to find them, the best of the best….

he asked me where i want to go for dinner. i told him i want to go where there are a lot of people hang out eating, drinking etc… he suggested the kingsway brewery plaza somewhere in sz. he gave directions via the phone to the taxi driver. the kingsway brewery is a huge plaza where hundreds of people eat and drink in the open air. we met at the plaza by about 9pm. he brought along his big boss, a frail, wrinked old man who speaks no english. the guy is a general manager of a big factory in sz. he just wanted to meet me.

we sat at a table in the middle of the plaza, amid hundreds of average people, drinking, eating, talking loudly, enjoying themselves. my host ordered mugs after mugs of kingsway (pronounced chingsway) fresh draft beers. they ordered a lot of seafood and shell fish and fried rice. they already had their dinner but were constantly concerned that i may be hungry.

we talked a lot about the people, culture, food, fun, politics, history, foreign policy of china and the rest of the world, including the us where i come from. they asked a lot of questions about countries outside of china. based on their interests and questions, i gauged that the young guy had a college education, but his old boss most likely did not.

i told them from my heart, that i appreciate chinese eclectic cuisine, i love the gentle charms of the people, and i respect their great emphases on honor, loyalty, family and friendship… that i feel all chinese should give their lives unselfishly to fight off any foreigners who would invade china and tell them they should live differently…

we really hit it off. i really enjoyed seeing how local people were having fun. we had a great time talking, eating, drinking, smoking, laughing as the young guy interpreted for his boss. to emphasize each major agreement, my hosts would propose a toast and insist that we bottom up their little 6-ozs glass of draft beer. they kept telling me no one could get drunk with fresh-brewed draft beer. i kept telling them our custom for the toast would be a sip, not the whole glass. my hosts kept pushing me to go for the full glasses…

we had a great time. i drank so many glasses of beer i lost count. i went to the restroom 3 times. there were about 2 dozen waitresses, some tall, sexy, good-looking, who served the draft beers. they would sit, drink and flirt with customers. my friend was asking me if i thought they were good-looking, and how much i would pay for their company for the night. i was willing to pay any market rate to have the company of those strong, healthy, pretty beer girls.

my host paid up. we took a taxi to a massage place where even prettier and classier girls were waiting. the place was a very classy joint. the old man spoke to the pretty reception girls, doing the arrangement. i could not speak a word. i followed the old man inside a nice clean room with big leather seats. the young guy disappeared. i was looking around but did not find him. i thought he must be screwing his favorite girl in one of the rooms.

2 young and pretty girls showed up, cleaning us up for the massage. i was slumping in the big leather chair, feeling pretty bad with all the beers i ingested. that was when the old man started throwing up all over the room. the girls hurried out to get a bucket. the old man was throwing up his gut. he was slumping in his seat. he would rest awhile then restart his horrendous puking. i was 2 seats away, and some of his puke splattered on my pants. the 2 girls just stood by the door watching in fear. a few managers stuck their heads in the door, looking…

i waited a while. the guy was in very bad shape. he was not conscious. what if he died on the spot? i went out to the lobby looking for the interpreter, but did not find him. i tried to talk to the reception girls but none spoke english. i pointed into the hallway, making the gesture someone was vomiting. they did not seem to be impressed. i asked for the bill. i paid it with a wad of bills, not knowing how much. i walked out to the street. they must know how to deal with sick customers. that’s not my specialty.

i hailed a taxi and went back to the hotel. my plan to meet some of the best-looking girls in south china was botched. i really wanted to have a pretty girl for the night, but was so drunk i barely managed to drag myself into the room and fell off to sleep.

the next morning the interpreter called up, very apologetic that the plan was screwed up, that he passed out in one of the room immediately after we got into the massage place. apparently his boss did not die since i did not hear of any funeral arrangement…

conclusion: chinese hosts are very hospitable, but are likely to overdo their toasting and drinking. i have seen it again and again.

Nail1
09-18-09, 13:55
wooo that true what you say. there will drink until one is drop.

thanks for the story. looking forward for the update. trip.

take care

[quote=one wing low]i waked around all day at the canton fair. it was hot and humid. i was sweating. the thought of spending a sexless night in an big and unfamiliar city scared me. i decided to take the subway then the high-speed train back to shenzhen for some good food and wholesome fun.

on the train, it was late but i decided i called a chinese friend. he already had dinner but he was excited to go out. i told him i had to go back to the hotel to take a serious shower, then change clothes before i could go. this guy was an interpreter for the government for a few years. he speaks good english. he spent many years wining and dining foreign dignitaries, so he knows where all the goodies are. we already agreed that china has some very beautiful girls. he assured me he knows where to find them, the best of the best..

he asked me where i want to go for dinner. i told him i want to go where there are a lot of people hang out eating, drinking etc. he suggested the kingsway brewery plaza somewhere in sz. he gave directions via the phone to the taxi driver. the kingsway brewery is a huge plaza where hundreds of people eat and drink in the open air. we met at the plaza by about 9pm. he brought along his big boss, a frail, wrinked old man who speaks no english. the guy is a general manager of a big factory in sz. he just wanted to meet me.

One Wing Low
06-07-10, 02:13
This happened 2 summers ago. Met Y through a mutual friend. He set me up for a date, saying she’s an artist and kind of wild... How wild can a Chinese girl be?

She was a slender, pretty girl in her mid 20’s. Her cute, bright and warm smiling face was glowing with contentment. Not a trace of worry or unhappiness could be found in her face. Her grandparents settled in HK decades ago, leaving some children behind in mainland China. They did well in business so they spent lots of money on schooling and travels for their grandchildren. Y was a lot worldlier than other Chinese girls I had met. She graduated in languages from a university a few years ago and went to work in commercial design. She spoke fairly good English and was always trying to find the correct terms to express herself.

Took her to the Daiyu Teppanyaki at Futian Civic Plaza. Master Monger and I had some good times here. The plan was to get her fed and drunk and ready for bed… She picked out good seats for us at the large communal teppanyaki table so she could observe the other guests. We had a very good dinner with interesting conversation about peoples and their habits.

Y was a painter. Her designs of bold, colorful, childish, happy forms and patterns were implemented into commercial goods. Her style reminded me of the simple but colorful, moving and vibrant style of Henry Matisse. She was saving up money and was trying to launch her own business. I heard she had a BF who fucked her brain out just about everyday. But apparently she still had sex with a few other guys on the side. She told me about the BF but said she did not want to get married yet, because their combined income could not afford them a private place to live. So she was still living with her parents and cooking meals for them everyday.

After dinner, Y said we should go to the clubs where up and coming locals hang out. The club near Windows of the World has better clientele but not popular on week nights. So we took a taxi to Luohu, to the club on second floor of a shopping center. It was a swanking new and sparkling clean club decorated with futuristic metal chandeliers and lots of glass and mirror. The clientele was young professionals in casual clothing. They tend to stick to their little groups. They didnt circulate and mingle like people in singles bars in the West. Y said they would have enough drinks and be a lot more fun later in the night.

A big and tall Western guy came in with 2 older, big, plain-looking Asian girls. He looked very serious, tense and stiff with shirt tail hanging out of his jean. She guessed he was British; my guess he was a Texan. He looked so tense and defensive, just like a tight-assed US Marines who got lost and found himself alone in a mosque in the middle of Iraq. The 2 Asian girls were much taller and beefier than Chinese average. They talked loud and had brusque manners, atypical of mainland Chinese girls. They may be Koreans. The 3 were drinking beers at the stand up table, looking around at other guests. They looked way out of place. Looked like it was their first time there, not knowing what to do.

We ordered beers and were playing liars’ dice at the table. Y was showing constantly changing expressions on her pretty face, from a sweet, happy smiling face to surprises, bewilderment, disappointments and sadness at times with each roll of the dice… It was very nice watching those precious expressions on her pretty, innocent face. I was drinking in all her beautiful facial expressions. She could have been a very good actress in the West being able to show all those expressions on her pretty face. She said her mother had taught her all those cute expressions when she was a little girl.

I was trying to invite her to my hotel but she declined. She had something to do at home. So we took a taxi to her apartment somewhere in Futian. I got out of the taxi, embracing and holding her very close, kissing her on her lips and all over her pretty face. She did not resist. She said she could go out with me again the next night. Just what I wanted.

Next night she took me to a Chinese restaurant somewhere in Futian. It was a traditional Chinese wood building painted red, a single structure inside a nice garden. The place was nice and clean but sparse and quiet, only a few other guests besides us. The big menu had a lot of exotic and fine Chinese dishes. She said this is the restaurant her family usually entertains guests in. We had a good dinner and good conversation. Y was a very nice, gentle, fun and educated girl to spend the time with. We were walking around the crowded street of Futian full of young people at night.

Eventually we ended up in my hotel. Y had a typical slender Chinese body with soft, smooth skin, but her loving body language and her beautiful facial expressions of caring, loving, giving, joy, happiness… were precious and enjoyable. I rarely found girls as nice, sweet, pretty, honest, unselfish, classy and expressive as Y.

I went home. We kept in touch by emails, instant messaging and video chat regularly. We made plans to go on a tour in Southeast Asia together, countries she had been to, but she would love to go again with me as much as I would love to spend time with her. As the summer drew closer, there were news of unrest in Thailand and protesters taking over BKK airport. Our tour had to be canceled.

By Fall, Y called me in my office a few times. She was sad and depressed. She was crying and having her mood swings. She said she wanted to travel and see the world. She wanted to come to US to visit me, or me to come to China to visit her... I felt she had gotten sick, suspected that she may be pregnant. It was not long before my friends confirmed Y got pregnant by her BF. They were discussing marriage.

Y was one of those pretty, classy, sweet, honest, fun, happy, loving and expressive girls whom I would love to spend a lot of time with.

Don Julio
06-07-10, 05:16
Great Post!

What made you think of it now?

One Wing Low
06-07-10, 19:56
If the red shirts were acting up 2 years ago, they would have left BKK airport alone. And we would have had a nice tour.

Great Post!

What made you think of it now?

One Wing Low
06-09-10, 04:40
A close friend proposed a double date. He wanted me to have a good date so he set me up with W, who speaks good English. We were going to dinner, then club, then KTV etc…

The 3 were waiting for me at my hotel. I got stuck in a taxi in traffic. W called a few times. She was getting hungry and impatient. I got back to the hotel. After some quick pleasantries, we piled into my friend's expensive sports sedan, me in the back with W, heading for dinner.

W was a fairly chubby girl, plain-looking, wearing a big pair of fashion eye glasses and hip clothing. She works in the TV industry, dealing with foreigners daily, so she speaks good English. The 3 were bantering quite bit in the car as we were zipping through SZ’s heavy traffic.

We decided to go for Western food. We went to a plaza in Luohu with a dozen restaurants, bars and venues for young people. A few of the restaurants were closed. We went to a pizza place, ordering some pizzas and beer, eating, drinking, kidding among ourselves.

My friend's date was a young, slim, tall and fairly attractive girl with a pretty face still covered with adolescent pimples. She was obviously in love with the guy, feeding him food, drinks, hanging onto him, rubbing, hugging, squeezing, kissing him all night.

W was busy attacking the pizzas. She was hungry and was stuffing her face quickly. Her eating habit was crude. After she ate a bit, she started joining in the conversation. She talked loud and rough, showing lots of crude manners and unpleasant expressions on her face. She was imitating Western manners, specifically, American trash, in the worst ways.

I was taking pictures of my friend deep French kissing his GF. We are very close friends, so he was never in fear of his wife ever finding out what he does with young girls after work.

I started to form very poor impressions of W, but I asked to take pictures of her anyway. She was bellowing and making ugly faces for the pics… She looked distinctly like a hippo gasping for air with its big nmouth wide-open… I was totally turned off by her big, meaty face and her crude manners, which she must have picked up from trashy Western TV comedies...

We went to a KTV. Inside the dark room, the young girl immediately grabbed my friend’s crotch. He quickly got on top of her, deep French kissing her with his hand up her skirt, pulling her panties down… It was a turn on to see so much passion in that horny young girl.

W was singing some Chinese songs by herself. I was so turned off by her hippo face and her poor manners that I could not even come close to her. She was totally repulsive to me.

My friend was horny to fuck the little girl, so we decided to go home. We stopped at my hotel. My friend was pushing W to go with me to my room for the night. W was just sitting in the car not saying anything. She was so crude, she probably did not sense how repulsive I felt about her.

The thought of spending time fucking a chubby, obnoxious girl, with a meaty face and crude, trashy manners, made me want to throw up. I excused myself for having to meet other people and said good bye to the company.

I went to the alleys behind Seibu department store and picked out a very young, pretty, nice, sweet, gentle Chinese girl for the night. She asked me many questions in her sweetest and most caring voice and gave me lots of loving all night…

I still feel like throwing up every time I think of W's ugly, meaty round face... One must be patently stupid to let go of one's good values and imitate the worst in others...

One Wing Low
01-15-11, 07:44
Not the cheap prostitutes in Changping that the old stupid losers rave over, but the young, innocent, wholesome, beautiful, college-educated, English-speaking girls, who come from all over China to work in SZ. SZ is the melting pot for China.

They are so nice, soft, sweet and loving. Unlike any other places in the world. I have to consider every move carefully, so I don't hurt them.

I won't disclose how to get into the hearts of these gentle good girls, so the old losers can pick up their doses of syphyllis from the rotten girls in Chang Ping. Or let them try their crude asshole ways on these girls and get their balls kicked in. Hehehe.

I had many good times with my bro Master Monger. He's the one who knows how to give love and accept love. He got driven out of ISG by a few of the bullying assholes in the China thread. What a shame.

Fast Eddie 48
01-19-11, 23:26
Not the cheap prostitutes in Changping that the old stupid losers rave over, but the young, innocent, wholesome, beautiful, college-educated, English-speaking girls, who come from all over China to work in SZ. SZ is the melting pot for China.

They are so nice, soft, sweet and loving. Unlike any other places in the world. I have to consider every move carefully, so I don't hurt them.

I won't disclose how to get into the hearts of these gentle good girls, so the old losers can pick up their doses of syphyllis from the rotten girls in Chang Ping. Or let them try their crude asshole ways on these girls and get their balls kicked in. Hehehe.

I had many good times with my bro Master Monger. He's the one who knows how to give love and accept love. He got driven out of ISG by a few of the bullying assholes in the China thread. What a shame. To OWL.

So no more China for you my old friend you let them drive you out of China and CP, how is the action in Hong Kong that is the HK club out of Tijuana Mexico, the girl there nice and sweet, clean and no VD correct.

Fast Eddie 48

Tiger 888
04-07-11, 16:52
To OWL.

So no more China for you my old friend you let them drive you out of China and CP, how is the action in Hong Kong that is the HK club out of Tijuana Mexico, the girl there nice and sweet, clean and no VD correct.

Fast Eddie 48Eddie, you feed the troll? I am surprised.

One Wing Low
06-27-11, 05:26
Hi Fast Eddie,

Sorry, did not see your post.

I was in Guang Dong during Chinese New year. Went to a few exotic places with Master Monger and had a good time. Only Master Monger would be brave and crazy enough to go into some of the worst neighborhoods of China at 2 AM in search of girls. That was right after he spent 90-minutes screwing a sauna girl nonstop. The sauna girl had sex so good she was planning to travel 4 hours to see him the week after.

I found a few good-looking girls in Seibu alleys but most insisted that we went to their apartments. I got very depressed seeing the very poor living conditions of these girls, so I did not enjoy their sessions too much, despite their standard well-rehearsed moaning and wailing. . . LE has been giving the girls so much problems that everyone seem edgy. There was no fun left in Seibu.

There are many very good-looking Mexican chicas in clubs like Hong Kong. They are always smiling sweetly as they bare all their assets in their sexy dances. You know exactly what you are getting. The Mexican girls just show a lot of genuine expressions so the pleasures are mutual and the sex is a lot more satisfying with them.

When you come down to So Cal, let me know. Would be happy to buy you a few drinks and show you Mexico's most attractive talents. . .

To OWL.

Fast Eddie 48

One Wing Low
07-31-13, 21:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!