PDA

View Full Version : Partytreff Baldis - Lengede

Admin
08-03-08, 22:25
Thread Starter.

Fly Bob
08-07-08, 16:49
Went a couple of weeks ago. Arrived about 17:00 and was greeted warmly. The shower is ok but nothing special. The girls were all wearing bikini's as adversised. There are some very nice girls here that do a good job. They are all easy to approach. As always some of the most physically beautiful girls give the worst service. One girl in particular moaned like it was her last day on earth every time she went to the room. In the end it was just an act in the show.

Overall this is as good as they come. Facilities are ok but a bit threadbare in places. Girls were good and the food was what you expect, nearly awful.

Jackyo
08-07-08, 18:30
Went a couple of weeks ago. Arrived about 17:00 and was greeted warmly. The shower is ok but nothing special. The girls were all wearing bikini's as adversised. There are some very nice girls here that do a good job. They are all easy to approach. As always some of the most physically beautiful girls give the worst service. One girl in particular moaned like it was her last day on earth every time she went to the room. In the end it was just an act in the show.

Overall this is as good as they come. Facilities are ok but a bit threadbare in places. Girls were good and the food was what you expect, nearly awful.
I've never been but now you have my attention.

How many girls were there in total then? What was the maximum number of customers there at any one time?

Finding a good PT is a matter of finding one where there is a match between the number of doable women and the number of other dudes.

Thanks for the info, dude!

Rizla44
08-08-08, 23:54
I've had some expectation from this club. It's web site was informative and promising when I was doing my search for an alternative to FKK sceene. It's bit more than two hous from Berlin by train with 2 changes. If you book it on the internet it's 58Euro retun on ICE and regional with time restrictions. Or 100Euro something if you get it in the station. It's just a few hundreds meter from raiway station of Lengede-Broistedt.

I entered the club 3PM. Warmly welcomed by barmaid/receptionist lady. Paid 109Euro. Had a shower. Entered the main bar area. 12 guys sitting by the bar and on sofas. Just one gir (Patrizia) was sitting between two German guys. There was a large group of Russians (6) were talking loud.

When I handed my key to our barmaid she called Patrizia to show me around. A huge club, lots of rooms, two massive area for Gangbangs, a big ki no, smallish sauna, unused jacuzzi, two shower area and toilettes and a massive terrace that I was nearly the sole user of it all day. No girl stepped out of it although it was a sunny and hot day.

While we were doing tour I got to know Patrizia. She is from Poland, blond, next door girl type, bit heavy on the side, nothing special but doable. We talked about Poland and the club when we retuned to bar area. I got a soft drink. In between the chat I made my intention to her that I would start with her. She said fine. She choose a dark room and got undressed. Laid the towel asked me to come closer. I laid down next to her hold my little brother and put the condom. And started CBJ. Very mechanical a few minutes passed and the word of ficken came out from her mouth. I said how about some DATY. She said she never does that. OK. Let's do ficken. She wasn't very happy either with changing positions. Finale wasn't long. I have asked her that it was her or was the norm of the club not having DFK, DATY. She said it was her. I also asked her how many girls were available on that day. Her answer was 6. The web site says normally 8 during the week 12 on the weekends. Those two missing girls made a lot difference when the day progressed.

After this lousy start I went to sauna and shower. When I returned to bar I saw other three girls whom two of them were sitting with the Russians and the other was where Patrizia sitting. Those two who were sitting I've never learnet their names. I had no chance of sitting with them or approaching them. They were Romanians. The younger looking one is skinny with small titts. She is almost a teenager (18-19 max)The other who never left her corner apart for the rooms with the Russians first and then Germans who arrived after Russians left.

The otherone was Anya another Polish with dark died hair, big but saggy titts. Actually she was older sister of Patrizia. Her English was none so I asked Patrizia whether they were sisters. Indeed they were. That point I had some fantasies having a double with these sisters. But experience with Patrizia wasn't helpful. I have skipped that which I was right.

So with the language barrier there was only one way forward to go room with Anya. She was same story, she took me to a dingy corner of the large gangbang area. A suck and fuck session followed. Not a enjoyable way of having fun It was. While we were returning to the Bar two of the stars of the day (or kind of)were also coming out of rooms with their naked bodies. Alina and Karina.

Both are Romanians (in total 4 Romanians and two Polish)Both worked hard all day to cater the all men that at one point I've counted 22 while others were slow even didn't want to go to room.

My next was Alina. 21 year with natural D-cup tits, white skin and model type look. She would make much more money in FKK clubs. She was easy going, her English is basic but enough to chat about things in life and the rest. But guys were waiting and she was in demand we went to a room which was much better than previous ones. She got undressed. She's got the best body in the club. Again no DFK but DATY a deep CBJ and several positions of sex.

I still wasn't happy but for a 109 Euro that was on offer and I had to stay until 9. 30 train to return to Berlin.

Having another shower I went to terrace and enjoyed German sun for an hour. Feeling bit horny I went back to the bar and saw Karina. This olive skined hot chick seemed good to have another session. I didn't even asked her she just ruled me. But It was almost same story no DFK, no DATY, no fingering, her CBJ skills were good but sex was standard and rushed. She also wasn't very happy having positions.

I was hungry at this point and wanted to have some to eat. Big mistake. There were only few bits of cheese, slices of cucumber, tomatoes, salami, boiled eggs on the cold buffet. Last bits of Macaroni looking something and an empty dish with some rice grains on the hot buffet. There were lots of flies as well. Lucky everything were covered. What a choice it was there. Beign on the positive side I hoped there would be better staff after 6 c'clock. I was wrong there was nothing else. That misrable buffet stayed there until I left. So ended up with some cheese sandwiches.

After having more sunsine on the terrace I have returned to sample other two Romanians but no chance. While I was in terrace Russians were replaced with a group of Germans who were definetly were regulars, all the girls knew them. So my chances of getting laid became more slimmer in these circumstances.

Also girls were told by the maid to stop to go rooms. Karina prepared the pole for her show which wasvery energetic. I wished she showed some of her talents in the room. When she finished her show she shouted something in German. What I understood was Alles Gang Bang. It seemed wonderful idea. Problem was we the guys were 22 and girls were only six. So some of us queed for our turn. Actually this wasn't Gangbang at all. Most of the guys only had HJ or CBJ. When I had got my turn I wanted to have more. It was a big mistake, I was told there were other guys waiting I had to be quick. So I tried to bang that skinny Romanian (no name she is not on the web site either)I was just about to come she pulled my willy out and said the condom was split which wasn't at all. We have checked there was nothing. ButI had had lost my stamina. She said she would me see later in private but that never materialsed she was far bussy with the groups. I tried to watch this gangbang farce. I had seen some gangbangs but not this was the worst so far. Went back to bar and had a beer. That was the only way keep cool and wait to leave.

About 9 clock I asked Anya for another session before I go, she declined that somebody was waiting for her. In fact she sat more than twenty minute for her session, just before I left she took the man to the room.

I took my key from barmaid and got changed. She ushered my to the door and asked was everything fine. Voila. It's a good question. I declined. She also asked me my favorite girl. My answer was Alina and the second Karina. How about the rest. I said no comment. That was my answer.

Overall. Baldi's has got good location, easily accessed, great rooms, free beers and drinks all day, very good price but not enough girls to cater the number of men attending, girls are not up to the job either for some reason. If Karina and Alina (Karina had all the men while I was there) wasn't there many men would end up empty handed.

The groups are good for bussiness but management should ensure that they don't take all girls for themselves. This was the case in Baldi's. I think someone from Baldi's should got to Lady Marmalade Parties in London how the Lady Emma makes sure each client gets his own share of party in two hours. Maybe LMP should open a branch. They could make megabucks over here.

Was it a waste of time and money? I am not sure. Maybe I was on a wrong day. There are indeed 8 girls on other days and are much happier than this lot. But I am sure about a thing that I will not go back. I hope you guys get better sessions in the future and prove me wrong.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Wanking
08-10-08, 14:39
Her answer was 6. The web site says normally 8 during the week 12 on the weekendsWhat day of the week did you go there?

From the sounds of it you may have just hit it on a bad day, also most clubs always have less girls on duty than what they claim on the website.

Rizla44
08-11-08, 00:50
I was there on last Wednesday from 15.00-21.00.As I mentioned missing 2 staff made a lot difference against 22 men maybe more over the day.

Fly Bob
08-15-08, 01:51
I've never been but now you have my attention.

How many girls were there in total then? What was the maximum number of customers there at any one time?

Finding a good PT is a matter of finding one where there is a match between the number of doable women and the number of other dudes.

Thanks for the info, dude!

Jackyo,

I must have hit the place on the right night. There were only about 4 or 5 other men there and 6-8 girls. So the ratio was always good. Reality was that not all the girls were that great in the room. The best girls are not always the ones that stand out when you walk into the room. This is a place that would be worth repeating if you don't have to travel far. It is in the middle of nowhere.

Bob

Ericklein
10-04-08, 15:39
There are not many reports for this club, and none of them mentions the magic word BBBJ. Has any of you guys experienced BBBJ in this club or is that not "allowed" in this club?

Iseeu
10-04-08, 21:15
There are not many reports for this club, and none of them mentions the magic word BBBJ. Has any of you guys experienced BBBJ in this club or is that not "allowed" in this club?
It's officially not on the menu, but you can still get them if the SP feels comfortable enough with you. I've found that starting with DATY does that trick. In any case, she'll clean your genitals with a sanitary wipe.

Rizla44
10-04-08, 22:07
It's officially not on the menu, but you can still get them if the SP feels comfortable enough with you. I've found that starting with DATY does that trick. In any case, she'll clean your genitals with a sanitary wipe.When I was there all the girls didn't wanto to give BBBJ and even DATY was out of question with Patrizia and Anya.Alina was bit reluctant but agreed it.I hope they changed thier attitude for the positeve side.

Member #4285
11-12-08, 17:52
I will go to Berlin November 28-30 and intended try on one Partytreff for the first time. Nearest Berlin seems to be Baldis, but after to have read Rizzla44' s contributions I believe I go safe and stay in Berlin for Artemis and Kamilla Dee. East side of Germany does not seem to be hooked on the Partytreff concept.

Jackyo
11-13-08, 12:40
I will go to Berlin November 28-30 and intended try on one Partytreff for the first time. Nearest Berlin seems to be Baldis, but after to have read Rizzla44' s contributions I believe I go safe and stay in Berlin for Artemis and Kamilla Dee. East side of Germany does not seem to be hooked on the Partytreff concept.
Do you know Dedalus by any chance? :)

Member #4285
11-13-08, 17:35
Do you know Dedalus by any chance? :)Sorry mate, I’m total alone here on ISG, as far as I know =)

It’s my friends who brought me in to this but they don’t have the money as I do too go for a nice weekend to the paradise, just like that. Not like I’m rich or so, but they just don’t have the opportunity as I do. I’m going by my own this time. Maybe next time they will follow. And as far as I know they don’t hang around here as much as I do.

I’m from Sweden by the way.

James Bond 007
12-23-08, 06:06
Visited Baldis a few months ago. Unless you are passing through Hanover for business, it's not close to any major city. I took the train from the Hanover Hbf and it was a short walk from the Lengede station. I arrived around 3-4pm. They buzz you in and you walk up a flight of stairs. I don't speak German, but asked if anyone spoke english. None of the staff spoke english, but they introduced me to one of the German clients who spoke some english and he gave me a brief intro. I paid the fee and changed to a towel.

A Romanian girl who spoke some english gave me a tour of the place and I had my first session with her. She was a skinny spinner maybe in her early 20's. Her performance was decent and she had a good attitude, smiled a lot and had a lot of energy. An hour later, she asked me if I was ready for round 2.

Anyway after the session, I went to the food area. There was some bread, salad and some hot food, though nothing too appetizing. Soft drinks and beer was free at the bar. I think liquor was available but I didn't ask.

There were about 6-7 men and about 4-5 girls. The ratio was not bad, but most of the girls didn't appear to have any enthusiam and just sat there on the couch until a client approached them.

I stayed for 3-4 hours and had 3 sessions total. The train to Hanover only runs once an hour and the last train is around 8pm.

Iseeu
04-03-09, 11:41
Had to be back in Hannover for CeBit so I collected my wingman Excess and drove down to Lengede for an evening of Baldis fun. Since my visit last year (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=762), a number of ISGers have visited with mixed results, so I was interested to see if remains on the high level that I remember it.

We arrived at about 6:45 p.m., and found about 20 customers, including Visual whom I had met the previous night at Bernd’s. Visual had been there for a while and gave us the lowdown on the staff. Only 7 SP on duty, 4 of whom were Romanian (Alina, Bianca, Elena, Nicole), and although they were fairly attractive, he was clearly not impressed with them. We also noticed a pretty Polish blonde (Sarah), a largish dark haired Polish woman and a well built African woman (Naomi). No need to describe their looks since all of their pictures are on the excellent website (www.baldis.net) and very accurate. Another of their Romanian SP, Julia was also there in street clothes and not available for play. None of the women looked familiar from my last visit, when I had come away impressed by the energy of the place, the hands on management, the nice upscale and spacious facility, as well as the nice atmosphere with the SP going out of their way to mingle, chat and interact with the customers during their off time.

We noticed that everyone was gathering in the lounge and not going off to rooms, and sure enough at about 7:30, Svetlana the sexy Hausmutter/ bar lady called gangbang and everyone made a bee line for the big gangbang room. I made sure to be first in line to avoid getting sloppy seconds and have the pick of the SP. As luck would have it, Alina had taken primary position on the big cushioned platform right by the entrance to the room and I took my position to receive her ministrations. These sessions are meant to get the customers off as quickly as possible, and Alina did her best to keep to the script, urging me to pop as soon as possible. I managed to hold on for about 20 minutes, through her BBBJ, doggy, cg, finally exploding in mish.

Went back to the lounge, to have something to eat, enjoy the atmosphere and scope out my next prey. Excess and I had a good time chatting and ogling Svetlana. Following the GB, the girls take their time getting back to the lounge, knowing that the customers are all spent. Eventually they came back and I began talking and playing around with the lovely and sexy Naomi. This led to a terrific long session, which included everything one can expect including mutual rimming, lots of DFK, DATY until she came and ended with me staring at her beautiful butt while I pounded into her in doggie. Best session by far of the night, and Naomi is plying her trade in the wrong place as she could easily be making big bucks in a big FKK club.
Sat in the sauna for awhile, relaxed, then went back to the lounge. At some point I was moving to the beat of the music Bianca came to sit with me, and a few minutes later Naomi came over and dropped her gorgeous butt on my stretched out legs. We had some fun playing around and some of the girls began dancing. I joined them as did Excess and we had a great time dirty dancing on the floor and on the pole with Bianca, Julia and Naomi while the rest of the room watched. Naomi started dancing on one of the platforms between the couches and I crouched down near the platform to get a better look. She took the hint and started to crouch on my head and face, then pulled me onto the platform and began dancing over me and on me. At some point she removed my towel and began using my “pole” as her dance pole.

I was very obviously ready for my next session and had eyes on the lovely Sarah, who was happily chowing down her dinner. She saw me watching her from across the room, smiled and let me know that she was aware of my interest. I waited patiently and sure enough when she was ready she came over. We spoke for awhile, and then went off to a room. Sweet girl, who has worked in a number of clubs, gives a nice slow patient session, and is another one who could be making a nice buck in an FKK club.

Pace had slowed down and many of the customers had left by 11 p.m. I was looking for a last session, hoping to get Naomi, but I demurred to my friend Excess so that he could enjoy her company. Sarah was also otherwise occupied so I asked Bianca with whom we had had a good time earlier on the dance floor to join me in a room, but she surprised me and refused saying that she was too tired. Nicole wasn’t feeling well, so Elena, from whom I had gotten bad vibes all night, was the default choice. Bad session, in fact one of the worst that I’ve had, with no kissing, touching allowed. Her BJ was too rough, her handwork, hurt, and she was also unwilling to have sex, telling me that if I wanted to cum, I could do it myself, but to make sure not to get any of my fluids on her. I looked at her with obvious displeasure and left the room.

Horrible finish to a good night. I have nothing against Romanian SP, but on this night, I had 2 good session with non- Romanians and 3 mediocre to poor interactions with Romanians. Came back to the lounge, waiting for Excess who had still not come out of his session with Naomi, and spoke some more with Svetlana who let me cop a feel of her tight butt and bra ensconced boobs. To confirm my first impression, this is still a very good and well run PT, with decent looking SP, great facility, nice fun atmosphere and lots of interaction between staff and customers. But, as I’ve found at all of the PT’s that I’ve visited over the last year (exclusive of Mettmann which is a special case), staffing remains a problem, especially with most of these clubs located out in the sticks.

Will I return? Yes, I’d like too, but I just don’t get to those sticks that often.

Dark Vader
06-28-09, 12:17
Saturday 23rd May 2009, 14:00 – 03:00

I paid another visit to Sexland last month and I’d decided for that trip to sample some of the more offbeat locations on the PT circuit, however, as I was a little unsure as to how the land might lay in those clubs I thought that I’d start off with a club I was hoping I could bank on (clearly the mention of bank in this context originated in pre-credit crunch days!)

As I’d had a few baron weeks I had a heightened sense of excitement as I passed over the train tracks, leading to Lengede-Broistedt station, in my rental car and very soon the familiar warehouse type structure of PT Baldis came into view. Although it had been over a year since I’d last visited here I had a good recollection of the place with it’s variety of open plan play spaces, large gang bang bed and the 3 single closed door rooms at the back of the club just past the kino. The kino was out of action on the day I visited which was a bit of shame because it had been a good place to hang out last time round.

When I arrived the thekenfrau asked me if I’d visited the place before and although I had I said that I hadn’t so as to get the guided tour as often this can be an easy way of getting to know some of the girls. So after taking my shower the thekenfrau made the easy call and got a couple of the black girls, Naomi and Christina, to show me round the place.

Girls in the house

There were 8 girls on duty and I’d put most of them in their 20’s as per their description on Baldis’s rather splendid web site although I suspect that a few liberties have been taken with their ages on there. All were doable to my mind albeit that some of those with a more exigent bent might have had some qualms about one or two of them:

Naomi, a lively young Kenyan, medium height with shiny black hair. Her skin wasn’t the best but her face was attractive enough although not assisted in my view by her garish make-up and bright red lipstick however her pink camisole and matching knickers looked quite nice on her;
Christina, also from Kenya, was rather plainer and much quieter than Naomi;
Ania, from Poland, was the eldest of the crew. She was nice and slim but her body was beginning to wear a bit (like many of us I guess)
Bianca - Romanian, ~5’2”, fuller in figure than some of the others but her skin was still firm and she had nice breasts and proved to have a good attitude. She was douching herself in the outside shower when I arrived and she beckoned me over and suggested that we get it on there and then but I declined her offer so as to continue the tour and get a drink;
Natasha who I think was from Latvia. She had thick black hair and was notable mainly for her big butt
A N Other (I can’t see her on the site), fairly short and I think from Romania and who bore a faint resemblance to Flori (ex of PT Willich) and now at PC Wuppertal.
Fabiane, Polish (I think), tall at ~6’ and pencil slim with A-Cup boobs and who had a large scorpion tattoo on her shoulder
… and finally
Isabelle, also Polish, who was the real star of the place and one of the most attractive SP’s I’ve seen practicing in a PT. She looked even better in the flesh than she does in the pictures on the site, being around 5’10” with a slim hard body, blemish free skin and not a tattoo in sight a definite 11 (on a 0-10 scale). My mind would keep drifting back to her in subsequent days given the relatively inferior lookers I encountered in some of the other clubs on the trip.

As it was one of the hottest days of the year a number of the girls were outside, in the treff’s large patio area topping up their tans, when I arrived and I’m glad to say that most of them were doing it properly by being in the altogether just as nature intended. This of course allowed me to get a good look at their, ahem, “assets” and human nature being what it is meant that I probably saw many of their pussies first before seeing their faces.

After getting a drink I went back outside and slumped down in a deck chair having first placed it in a strategic position to ensure that I was in easy eyeshot of Natascha’s snatch.

My experience / sessions

Declining Bianca’s advances when I’d arrived proved to be a mistake as the girls then went into lazy mode and became more intent on topping up their tans than servicing the punters.

After a bit I made a play for the Kenyan girls but strangely neither of them would go with me as given that I was a fellow “brother” apparently they thought it would be a bit too close to home. Seemingly, they’d cleared this with the thekenfrau beforehand when they’d spotted me arriving at the club. I must say this was the first time that I’d experienced this type of behaviour from black girls in the clubs and it was a bit of a bummer because obviously it reduced my selection pool from 8 to 6.

With all this messing around it meant that I’d been at the club for about 2½ hours before I got my first session when Isabelle engaged me. The thekenfrau had come outside to check up on things when she realised that there were no girls around to service some of the punters who were inside the club and when she spotted that Christina was sound asleep in a shaded area of the patio I think she sussed that they were taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and so summoned all of the girls back inside to a chorus of muttering and general complaints much of it directed towards Christina.

Anyway that prompted Isabelle ( http://www.baldispartytreff.de/index.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&file=fileadmin%2FGalerie%2FGirls%2FIsabelle%2Fisabelle3.JPG&width=420m&bodyTag=%3CBODY%20bgColor%3D%22white%22%20leftmargin%3D%220%22%20topmargin%3D%220%22%20marginwidth%3D%220%22%20marginheight%3D%220%22%3E&md5=1c0c38317f11d4f74009ed8785ef33ce) to approach me and after joking that our babies would have café-au-lait skin she was soon dragging me off to one of the private rooms at the back of the club. Well not that I was putting up much of a struggle!

To be honest the first session with her was pretty crap as after the CBJ start (note CBJ seemed to be the standard offer in the club that day) I had touch of the PE’s and a brief bit of CG finished me off and so the session must have lasted barely 10 mins.

That said Isabelle took to hanging out with me for most of the rest of the night in her down periods much to the annoyance of some of the punters although I only managed to get one more session with her and that was in the one group gang bang session that they held that day. This was held in the big bed in the central square in the middle of the club at around midnight and was preceded by Fabiane doing a pole dance. My session with Isabelle on that occasion was a much longer and more satisfying affair.

In between my sessions with Isabelle I had sessions with Ania ( http://www.baldispartytreff.de/index.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&file=fileadmin%2FGalerie%2FGirls%2FAnia%2FAnia.JPG&width=420m&bodyTag=%3CBODY%20bgColor%3D%22white%22%20leftmargin%3D%220%22%20topmargin%3D%220%22%20marginwidth%3D%220%22%20marginheight%3D%220%22%3E&md5=b41437b85a6a8f14248a15726576c4fa) and Bianca ( http://www.baldispartytreff.de/index.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&file=fileadmin%2FGalerie%2FGirls%2FBianca%2FBianca2.JPG&width=420m&bodyTag=%3CBODY%20bgColor%3D%22white%22%20leftmargin%3D%220%22%20topmargin%3D%220%22%20marginwidth%3D%220%22%20marginheight%3D%220%22%3E&md5=1d305f91127e8ce1d3ae466cd97e2240). My session with Ania was fairly good and I was particularly taken with her big fanny with its protruding labia lips – just perfect for nibbling. The session with Bianca was less so and I had to fake completion in the end. All of the sessions were closed door affairs in the single rooms and were mostly fairly quick.

In the evening a couple of larger groups arrived and tended to monopolise some of the girls although Isabelle was quite good and would go with all and sundry but her sessions were short.

Towards the end of the night I got joking around with Hanna one of the thekenfrau and who happens to be a good friend of the Chef. She’s around 50 and was in the club with her daughter Paula aged 17. She was bemoaning the fact that some of the younger girls were being a bit lazy and not engaging with the customers. We spent some time caressing and cuddling and I would have loved to have given her one but alas she wasn’t up for that.

Conclusion

Still a pretty good club although I didn’t think that it reached the heights of last time but I’d be happy to go back there just to look at Isabelle. The facilities and food were pretty good and their addition of an in-house masseur is a positive step.

Despite the fact that I got lucky with the punter ratios (i.e. less than 10 guys there for most of the day other than for a short period in the evening when it peaked at around 20), I was a little disappointed with the CBJ standard as that doesn’t do much for me these days and with the length of the sessions as most were sub 30 minute affairs although one good looking young stud noticeably did manage to regularly get much longer time proving as ever that connecting with the girls was the recipe for getting a better time. I also felt that the girls were a little lazier on this occasion perhaps as a result of the hot weather.

Trust they’ve got the kino fixed by now.

The following day it was time for a new experience as I ventured over to PT Estrifi.

G Schyman
12-18-09, 12:50
Hi everybody,

I was at Baldis last Wednesday after reading reports on this forum. According to my opinion it is one of the best partytreffs. When I arrived I paid 99,99€ (100€ actually since they do not give change.....). There were 8 girls present of whom about three could easily work at FKK Oase and earn decent money and the rest I would put in the 5-6 range. The age of the women is between 20 and 35. They cme from Poland 3 Czech republic 1 and the rest from Romania. Food was decent and drinks were like at Oase but they also served beer.

The one on one action does not cost extra and I had four sessions in five hours. 3 one on one and one with two girls. The sessions are 100% safe with CBJ which is fine by me as I like to be on the safer side when I am with pros. The only remark I have is that the sessions are a little rushed.

There were about as many men there as women (I was there shortly after opening at 11 a.m. so maybe it is more busy in the evening).

If you pass by Hildesheim/Hannover I would recommend this club. Although it does not have the choice and quality of Oase or similar clubs. But 100 € for 4 sessions, food and drinks is still a good deal.

G. Schyman

Creature2
02-28-10, 00:32
For the second day, I wanted to sample Baldis. But later, I realise I can visit the new party club Chateau in Goettingen as well, which was only a 100 km away from my hotel, maybe aone for the team.

It was a Sunday, I phoned both Baldis and Chateau. Baldis told me there were 6 girl, Chateau told me there were 7. I though it’s a number game and can give that new Chateau club a chance (I have already read a good report in French forum related to that club). I drove 100 km South from my hotel Etap Laatzen. When I drove further South, I realise that the weather conditions was better and Goettingen, there were a few snow. I found the club with ease, with my GPS, even there were a 250 metres of miscalculation. There were a discrete parking area in front of the club.
I rang. After a wait of two minutes (I thought they were closed), a girl with lingerie opened the door and lead me to the main lounge. There were a central bar, the thekefrau told me in German, that half an hour with a girl is 50 Euro, one hour is 100 Euro. I asked about the party offer. She told me this is 120 Euro. First of all, this un-linear price structure didn’t give me trust for the service. And second of all, I asked again, how many girls they had, she told me they had four girls, but on the phone they told me there were 7 girls. This also wasn’t a good sign in my book. Third of all, the bar was in the central of the club so I could see all four girls all together, there were only one very beautiful girl, the remaings were Bulgarian look alikes, they didn’t give me a good vibe, they were the ones I didn’t like to spend my time with. So, I thanked for their offer and quitted the club. I set my navigation for Baldis. That detour cost me two hours of driving in winter conditions and some 20 Euros worth gasoline on my rental.
I arrive Baldis at 3 pm in the afternoon.

Again, every road nearby was fully covered by snow and ice. The club is located very close to a Deutsche Bahn railway station so I guess it should be very easy to do it by public transportation and also this railroad links Lengede to Hildesheim, so it should be possible to do Hildesheim and Lengede, both clubs in a row, with public transports.

The Baldis club was located in the top floor of an industrial building. I rang, they opened. There were a special discount for sometime. Normal price should be 109 Euro on weekdays, but now it was 99 Euro. I gave a 100 Euro note and didn’t receive any change. They showed me the locker room. Auchhh, the lockers were in a small size, this was the smallest lockers I have ever seen in German clubs I visited, so far (The lockers of Maxis-Swing in Frankfrut airport were also small but there were some separate wardrobes, there). On those lockers, you can just place a small briefcase. I wonder if I can lodge all my winter clothes but it worked somehow. I didin’t like the first impression of this club. You have the narrow buffet area (actually, the buffet is placed to a coridor) just in front of the locker room. I didn’t like the location of the buffet, later, I discovered there were lots of empty and more convenient spaces in this club to place the buffet instead of the opposit of the locker room!

The thekefrau was a young German girl and she asked a Russian young girl (Jessy) to give me a guided tour of the club. Basically, this club was as big as Party Inn, and it was in formed on a single florey like Party Inn. The only thing, this one has an outdoor terrace that you can get use of it in summer times. Apart from that, there were a big sauna, the showers were close to sauna and also the massage area. There were also some rooms with curtains insetad of doors. The main contact lounge and the bar was very big, indeed.

The line-up and the boredoom between sessions

As they informed me earlier in the phone, they had 6 girls in the club, I found just the same amount of girls on duty that Sunday; 3 Polishs, 1 Russian, 1 Romanian and a Bulgarian girl. 4 of the girls was very beautiful, approximately to an FKK standart. I believe if I would go to FKK Villa in Hannover, the top girls I would see wouldn’t exceed those girls level (in terms of looks, not attitude) in Baldis-Lengede. But was beauty the beast?

First of all, here, you should approach the girl, they won’t come to you. Second, they are distant and reluctant to go for zimmer and they have always lots of conversations and issues to discuss between each other. They sit altogether and not with the customers. So, somehow, you should break the ices and approach them, you should show some efforts in order to be more intimate with them. I utilised my Polish language knowledge, I was gifted.

First girl; Anja. She was barely the oldest girl in the crew, she was in her late 30 and she was a shortish girl. We went to room after a short conversation. The session was a scrap, the BJ was covered and one of the worst blowjob I received recently, the whole session had nothing to write home about, so I faked orgasm and left the room.

Second session was a duo with recently sessioned Anja and a young and beautiful Polish girl Monica. I thoug at the beginning, at least, I can receive maybe the service of Monica (I know already Anja’s service was shity). In the room, I found out Monica was a though girl, they lay me down and started both started to gave me handjobs (like they do at the last part of the sessions, but here, this was just the begining of the session). After a while, I had to stop them. I wasn’t in the room for that. Then they put a condom and started to gave me a covered blowjob. I wasn’t that happy, Monica get I wasn’t satisfied with that scam. Suddenly, she changed her bad attitude into a nicer one, so she came over me and start to ride my cock villingly. Now, maybe this sessions turns into a good one. After a while, she pulled out and bend herself into four legs, guess what, for a doggy style. I banged her really hard in that position, maybe she should regret she turns into doggy but she seemed ok so I kept pumping until I release my first load of the day into the condom.

Third session was with Jessy. She was also a very beautiful, young, tall and slim maybe too slim for my taste) Russian girl (but she doesn’t had a Russian look, maybe a Russian Gypsy). She could easily do into a FKK with that look. She also speaks some Polish and some English. She brought me to a different room, in the far end of the club, next to the gangbang area, the room had no doors, again.
In the room, she slip my towel and looked to my friend asking “What is that?”, I reply “Huy (means dick in polish). She replied “Tak, huy, ale za dzuje”. I answered; “Nye, nye, just keep on sucking.”
Her mouth was narrow and sweet. I wished I had that BJ without condom and had the opportunity to fulfill her mouth with my juice. As I had enough cum yesterday, I had to have some actions beforehand and had to bang her. I started with mish. She was narrow inside, I was slow inside her, but I can see from her face she had pain, I pulled out and turned her into spoon. Maybe I can cum in that position. Yeah, I reached happiness after a while. As a summery; Jessy was a beautiful girl, but her session was way too mechanical, won’t recommend.

Fourth session of the day. Well, I can tell this was a real session. I was in the lounge area and was sitting next to the Roumanian girl, Bianca. After some social time with her, she slipped her hands under my towel and started to give me a handjob. After a while, she was surprised about my erection and asked a young, Polish blond girl to see it. Now, the unnamed Polish girl joined her to gave me a second handjob, later they found a sort of oil to lubricate my cock during handjob. I proposed them to go for a room altogether, instead of that scam, they both said no, and I said them to stop it, immediately. The Polish girl went back to her corner. The Romanian girl was able to speak some fluent Italian. She said she like the sauna and asked me if I join her. I had no other and better option, in the close perimeter (the other option was the Bulgarian girl which I found rude and noisy, so I went to sauna with Bianca. We had some conversations, she talked me about her life, her child etc etc. Later she came to me, we had some cuddles, kisses and huggings. Then after some 20 min in the sauna, we gone to shower altogether, she helped me washing my body.

At 11 pm, I was the last customer in the club and all the girls and crew was looking to me. Even I didn’t fuck the half of the available girls (because they were always reluctant and lazy to go to zimmer), I decided to call it a night.

Fazit: Somebody asked here, if Baldis was a waist of time and money. I strongly believe it is. It didn’t worth my efforts to get there. Even the girls were mostly young and beautiful, there are way too lazy. I won’t repeat Baldis, unless I read a good report saying the girls changed their attitude. And the lack of the BBBJ was also a disadvantage for me, a stand alone reason for me for not to choose Baldis, especially when you have Party Inn, in nearby area.

Hanoveranian
10-27-11, 15:57
I am new to the Pauschalclub-scene. And after my experiences in Pauschalclub Exzess I wanted to test something new. Sadly there are not so many reports on clubs I'm My area of Germany so I had to try on my own without checking out the recent experiences of other mongers. Now it is my turn to update some of the old threads about the clubs around Hannover.

By luck my job brought me to a village not far away from Lengede and so I took the opportunity to give Baldis a try. The fact that they had a 99, 99 Euro offer added some attraction. I arrived there just at early afternoon and found 5 girls working there. None of the girls is shown on the homepage as far as I can recall today.

Two of them were chubby to fat, all of them came from Romania, while one of them claimed to come from Afghanistan. But the fact that she spoke fluently with other girls make me believe that that wasn't true.

There is plenty material on the location on their homepage so I do not have to tell much about that I think, except maybe: the whirlpool was out of order or at least empty. It was too cold to use the terrace. The impressions of my previous contibutors are still true.

Due to the fact that I forgot the names of the girls already, I will just give a basic summary about my experiences there.

Since it was my first visit I got a tour through the location which ended in the lounge area. After some drink and short talk my guide asked me to go to a "Zimmer" which are to be understood as just slightly separated "corners" in the action area. During my whole stay I never saw the three available single rooms with doors from inside. But I also did not ask for that too.

All of my five Sessions were more or less the same in terms of action. But I have to say that there are differences between girls. Most likely because of different personal connection between them and me.

The whole time I spend there I never saw more than 6. 7 men at one time, and some of them were not really active. I was told that that is normal for a working day and weekends were more crowded. I never had to wait for too long to get a girl. In fact they approached me directly and I had to refuse sometimes when I wanted to relax or had to recover from a previous session.

The men I met there were two who might be between 40 and 50 and four young guys between 20 and 30 who had Russian and maybe Turkish background. All were very easygoing and enjoyed their time there.

As it seems to be standard in those clubs girls and guests tended to smoke a lot, what for me as a non-smoker is a nuisance and generally gives some problems with removing the smell afterwards.

Will I return. Probably, but since it is quite far away from my home I will wait for when I have to return there for work.

Most probably I will try Party Inn next. Since that thread is quite outdated now.

TomRifle
11-24-11, 16:38
Is it possible to go by public transport from Hanover to Baldis and how long does it take?

Hanoveranian
11-25-11, 09:01
Is it possible to go by public transport from Hanover to Baldis and how long does it take?Well, it is. According to website of German railway you have to calculate about 1:20 hours from Hanover central station to Baldies including 10 min walk from trainstation "Lengede Broistedt". Ticket should be about 7, 20 Euro one way. If you are interested you could PM me and maybe we can arrange something, because I am thinking about going there again and would do that by car (not decided yet, since I want to try "Party Inn" in Hildesheim too and have to arrange my schedule in advance). If you have difficulties with German language I could also find you a public transport connection from Hanover to Baldies and back.

Mrknowitall
07-13-12, 10:50
There are not many reports for this club, and none of them mentions the magic word BBBJ. Has any of you guys experienced BBBJ in this club or is that not "allowed" in this club?Correct, no BBBJ. I happened to be in this part of the Country and went to Baldi's last week. No DATY either. Compared to the NRW clubs, this place is a little dissapointing, but I still had fun with 4 girls for E100! Public sex everywhere, and even some groupsex in the bar area which was fun to just sit back and watch. There are three private rooms in the far back (this place is big!) for those who get a little stage fright.

Unlike the other posts, I found the girls to be quite engaged and NOT sitting alone by themselves. 7 girls there, all were eastern european, and nice fit bodys (save for one). Beer is included with the E100 entrance fee, but cocktails are E6. Food was simple brotchen and coldcuts and a dish of noodles, although I don't go for the food, it is nice to eat something between sessions.

Both hot-tubs were empty, but the sauna was working.

So compared to the NRW clubs, this place is not as good. But compare this place to a nearby club in your country, I am sure it kicks ass. Nothing like this even exists in the USA! I guess living in Germany has spoiled me.

I would go back if I am in the Neidersachsen area again; Girls were fun, club was big, beer was included, so why not?

Creature2
07-13-12, 18:19
So compared to the NRW clubs, this place is not as good. But compare this place to a nearby club in your country, I am sure it kicks ass. Nothing like this even exists in the USA! I guess living in Germany has spoiled me.

I would go back if I am in the Neidersachsen area again; Girls were fun, club was big, beer was included, so why not?Party Inn in Hildesheim could be a better place according to the service provided. You might check it if you are nearby.