PDA

View Full Version : Tainan

Ace Gallant
08-14-08, 06:14

Cool Mint
11-18-08, 02:05
Well, I stayed at a hotel near the bus station, right around a bubble tea place...sorry, I know that's non-descriptive. I was able to get a room for 650NT, and while I was there, a man kept trying to get me to buy a lady. 3000 NT for 50 minutes in my room. Sounded way too expensive so I refused. He showed me the girl anyway and she was alright. Young and nice looking but nothing special and a bit skinny.

Ace Gallant
11-18-08, 08:08
Well, I stayed at a hotel near the bus station, right around a bubble tea place...sorry, I know that's non-descriptive. I was able to get a room for 650NT, and while I was there, a man kept trying to get me to buy a lady. 3000 NT for 50 minutes in my room. Sounded way too expensive so I refused. He showed me the girl anyway and she was alright. Young and nice looking but nothing special and a bit skinny.

Just to clarify: was that 3000NT for 15 mins or 3000 for 50 mins?

I remember at San Chong 1500 NT is for 15 mins, extra 15 mins is another 1500mins.

So if 3000 for 50mins sound like a good deal? Or am I been a BSD?

Enjoy!
AG

Cool Mint
11-20-08, 09:24
Just to clarify: was that 3000NT for 15 mins or 3000 for 50 mins?

I remember at San Chong 1500 NT is for 15 mins, extra 15 mins is another 1500mins.

So if 3000 for 50mins sound like a good deal? Or am I been a BSD?

Enjoy!

AGYou know what, after "browsing" around Taipei I realized I passed up a good deal (for Taiwan). $#%$#%! I think I was comparing Taiwan prices to other prices in Asia (even Korea is cheaper), and got discouraged from "wasting" money.

Yeah, it was 3000NT for 50 minutes, with the girl being young (but with a non-descript body, nothing special in terms of features). The hotel was close enough to the bus station and had an old lady at the front and a guy who could speak Japanese as the pimp of sorts.

What's a BSD?

Anyway I'd still like to check out sanchong, hopefully before I leave in a few days...I hope my elementary Mandarin can get me in...

Ace Gallant
11-20-08, 15:41
You know what, after "browsing" around Taipei I realized I passed up a good deal (for Taiwan). $#%$#%! I think I was comparing Taiwan prices to other prices in Asia (even Korea is cheaper), and got discouraged from "wasting" money.

Yeah, it was 3000NT for 50 minutes, with the girl being young (but with a non-descript body, nothing special in terms of features). The hotel was close enough to the bus station and had an old lady at the front and a guy who could speak Japanese as the pimp of sorts.

What's a BSD?

Anyway I'd still like to check out sanchong, hopefully before I leave in a few days...I hope my elementary Mandarin can get me in...

As Rag always tell me when I visit him in Taiwan; "Welcome back to the land of expansive pussies!"

BSD = Big Swinging Dick = use to describe people who is an idiot when come to paying for what they had bought, in other words Always over-paying.

Enjoy!
AG

Ragnarok42
09-28-09, 05:10
Was in Tainan on an office trip and went out looking for action. Helpful taxi took me to a place outside the city (but only about 120NT out of city center) to a place that told me 2500 for FS (straight up, no hiding, i like this).

Setup was like Ceasers in Taipei but with a larger bed. Girl was nice but older. I agreed and we both stripped. She gave me a rather pathetic massage but soon turned her attention to my ass and crotch. Spent a good deal of time fondling, licking and playing with the entire area. Turned me around and started to give me a long BBBJ. After about 5 min she commented that I was really strong, said many ppl blow their load as soon as they are licked. Guess she was trying to make me cum so she could finish but I would not. So the continued licking me and started to mount me.

I started to tell her I was not wearing a condom but when I looked down I saw one was already on. When did that happen? This girl is pretty good. She rode me for a few minutes then told me to come on top. She started to get wet and excited in Mish and by the time I shot my load she was cummin hard too.

Took a quick rinse and went downstairs to pay. Called a cab and went back to my hotel. Not a bad time but nothing spectacular. PM me if you want address and phone.

Oliveryochest
08-09-15, 20:20
Can you provide me with the address and phone please?

Thanks.

Was in Tainan on an office trip and went out looking for action. Helpful taxi took me to a place outside the city (but only about 120NT out of city center) to a place that told me 2500 for FS (straight up, no hiding, i like this).

Setup was like Ceasers in Taipei but with a larger bed. Girl was nice but older. I agreed and we both stripped. She gave me a rather pathetic massage but soon turned her attention to my ass and crotch. Spent a good deal of time fondling, licking and playing with the entire area. Turned me around and started to give me a long BBBJ. After about 5 min she commented that I was really strong, said many ppl blow their load as soon as they are licked. Guess she was trying to make me cum so she could finish but I would not. So the continued licking me and started to mount me.

I started to tell her I was not wearing a condom but when I looked down I saw one was already on. When did that happen? This girl is pretty good. She rode me for a few minutes then told me to come on top. She started to get wet and excited in Mish and by the time I shot my load she was cummin hard too.

Took a quick rinse and went downstairs to pay. Called a cab and went back to my hotel. Not a bad time but nothing spectacular. PM me if you want address and phone.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ace Gallant
08-10-15, 16:04
Can you provide me with the address and phone please?

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonLOL. It's amazing how many of these are there around just coming here to ask for information and never sharing their own.

Enjoy!

AG.

Domosan
01-28-16, 03:16
Anything for Chiayi city?

Been a bit hopeless finding stuff on my own and not really knowing / speaking the language /(also not having a guide) hinders even more. Have had help with Google translate but is still hard. Have had a bit of luck with wechat / line and did fine a place for 3 Klh1's on the 大20061;20061;22823;36067;22580; side of town.

Private ladies that may use the same line account it seems, girl first time was good and could speak a little English, the second time, no English. Wanted to go for a second round but did not know how to ask (say) and the location had bad phone reception:

Also had something tempt me on shanghai road on wechat but never visited due to it not being open when I would walk past. (seems to be only open from after 4 ish {more like 6} till really late).

If people are willing to message me, I'll stump up the cash and pay to open the inbox system.

Currently not in Taiwan ATM but may be back in July / August or 2017 CNY.