PDA

View Full Version : Galle

Admin
01-01-08, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Keytey
08-22-08, 05:23
I appreciate Jackson for accepting my request to start a thread for Galle. It was bit delayed as I as sent the request as a PM.

So friends I know something happening in this area. While I was visited this area for official purpose our associates there discussed about a place. Even recently when I visited there got to know that tuk-tuk people along with pros doing something. Share your experience.

keytey

Member #4364
08-22-08, 18:46
So start please; apartments, hotels, action etc. ......

Runner72
08-24-08, 07:43
So start please; apartments, hotels, action etc. ......Hi Guys,

Till some GALLE Mongers start contributing we will not be able to think of going that far from Colombo.

I am sure there will be many Mongers in Galle too, but they may not be aware of this FORUM or they may not be intrested in helping others.

Colombo and Kandy is a place where you could find Social minded/Broadminded people and a big community to contribute. That doesn't mean that GALLE people are not Broadminded!

All what I am trying to say is: we need a strong team contributing from there.

Hope we will find some one soon.

Ranjan72

Twinky
08-25-08, 06:45
Good start Jack! It is good that Forum is spanned like this. There may be lot of eager mongers there too. Don't forget that one of the big tourist town is near to galle is Hikkaduwa. not only that something like Unawatuna, Koggala, Rumassala. Good place for such business.

Keep collecting such information.

Twinky

Runner72
04-28-09, 07:35
Hi Guys,

I know Galle Forum is very cold.

I am heading to Galle for the long weekend. Can anyone suggest some good contacts (PIMPs, freelancers, any good spots ect) I will be there for 3 days.

Please PM me the contacts if you can.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Runner72

Twinky
04-28-09, 12:09
I too will go to Galle for Wesak Holiday. Hope to test some chicks in Galle.

I will stay in Unawatuna.

If any body can give some hints will be appreciated.

Runner72
04-29-09, 08:00
Hi Twinky,

I am trying to arrange a girl from Colombo to go with me for this weekend as I did not receive response from Galle forum.

Do you have any contacts in Unwatuna?

Runner72

I too will go to Galle for Wesak Holiday. Hope to test some chicks in Galle.

I will stay in Unawatuna.

If any body can give some hints will be appreciated.

Twinky
04-29-09, 12:00
Hi Twinky,

I am trying to arrange a girl from Colombo to go with me for this weekend as I did not receive response from Galle forum.

Do you have any contacts in Unwatuna?

Runner72Dear Runner72,

You may have noticed that the Galle forum has been quite cool from the beginning. There is no any news even from friends in Galle. I am going to stay some where in Unawatuna and will try to find some on the spot possibilities. Some tuk-tuk guy will give some hints, I guess.

Right now I don't have any possible contact and I am going to meet some diving people with whom I will do some diving trip. Presumabley I will meet some fun loving people who will be given what I want.

Keytey
04-29-09, 15:49
I have contacted one of my frineds from who is not in galle anymore. But he promise to get some contacts through his friend. Possibly chinese one for 2k.

KT

Layan
04-30-09, 04:13
I have contacted one of my frineds from who is not in galle anymore. But he promise to get some contacts through his friend. Possibly chinese one for 2k.

KTThank you Keytey for the information. I was staying in Galle quite some time and I was not able to catch at least one good contact. I have seen some pros lingering in Galle bus stand and they are not our standard. We wish to have some good list of contact in Galle with help of Keytey's friend.

Runner72
04-30-09, 06:39
Hi guys,

I'm so pleased to see at-least after my decision of going to Galle this weekend, the Galle forum has started to move ahead.
I think; Galle forum's time of puberty has come.... LOL :)

Though I have arranged a girl to take with me, I will surely keep my eyes open for an extra activity with Keytey's guide.

Thanks for all the mongers for the effort.

Regards
Runner72

Thank you Keytey for the information. I was staying in Galle quite some time and I was not able to catch at least one good contact. I have seen some pros lingering in Galle bus stand and they are not our standard. We wish to have some good list of contact in Galle with help of Keytey's friend.

Twinky
05-01-09, 07:06
Hi guys,

I'm so pleased to see at-least after my decision of going to Galle this weekend, the Galle forum has started to move ahead.
I think; Galle forum's time of puberty has come.... LOL :)

Though I have arranged a girl to take with me, I will surely keep my eyes open for an extra activity with Keytey's guide.

Thanks for all the mongers for the effort.

Regards
Runner72Dear Runner72,

Can you arrange two girls with you for the Galle trip, if possible. I can pay for the second one. What would you say.

Runner72
05-02-09, 10:49
Sorry mate,

I am already in Galle and I did not have much Internet access here.

I have only one girl who agreed after begging her for hours and I cannot lend her I am afraid.

Hope next time.

Regards
Runner72

Dear Runner72,

Can you arrange two girls with you for the Galle trip, if possible. I can pay for the second one. What would you say.

Keytey
05-03-09, 04:28
Sorry to add this report little bit late due to my friend was with her wife when I try to contact him for last two days. I am posting it just after he passed the infomation.

Chinese spot

I am sorry this information is not much complete as you need to put your effort to find the place. According to him the direction

From "Welle Devala" towards Galle 50M. There is s Chinese Joint. Perhaps tuk-tuk guys in the area may know about. Total cost 2k to 2. 5k.

Other Place is a massage or spa which is in front of Sun & Sea.

He has no contact of the places with him. If you really need more info please pm me. I will get his friends no. To give you right direction.

Runner72
05-04-09, 11:04
Hi Keytey,

Though your information is bit late for this time; it would be useful for future adventures and good to know that someone could give info from that area.

According to what I felt, Galle is a safer area for mongering and there can be many opportunities if you really investigate.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t try for any extra activity this time as I was with a girl whom I took from Colombo, but surely next trip..!

Your effort is highly appreciated Keytey..!

Best Regards

Runner72

Sorry to add this report little bit late due to my friend was with her wife when I try to contact him for last two days. I am posting it just after he passed the infomation.

Chinese spot

I am sorry this information is not much complete as you need to put your effort to find the place. According to him the direction

From "Welle Devala" towards Galle 50M. There is s Chinese Joint. Perhaps tuk-tuk guys in the area may know about. Total cost 2k to 2. 5k.

Other Place is a massage or spa which is in front of Sun & Sea.

He has no contact of the places with him. If you really need more info please pm me. I will get his friends no. To give you right direction.

Twinky
05-06-09, 11:30
I sent one of my friend in Galle to check the place where Keytey given info. He couldn't find such Chinese place or any possible chances there. Ok guys don't be disappointed and we will some how find some opportunity in down south in the Island.

Thanks Keytey for the effort you did and your continue support will benefit to find some chance there.

Ravin F
06-15-09, 23:48
I was in Unawatuna over the weekend staying at UBR and made friends with the three wheeler drivers that hang out in the out side car park. After inquiring if they knew of any places where I could do some mongering one of them took me to the Happy Night Holiday Inn. I went him with him and notified the manager (caretaker or guy at the front that seemed in charge) as to why I was there. He told me that they didn't have that kind of thing at the Happy Night. I returned to the three wheeler and told the driver (Indika) what the man had said. He then asked me to stay in the three wheeler and went and spoke to the man and came soon after and got me. The manager or caretaker (a man with a moustache) then said that they usually catered for only a known clienteile, foreigners and resident guests but would make an exception since he knew Indika or since Indika had recommended that I was OK. I was lead to an upstair room where he knocked on the door and showed me 2 girls. They were both young but one was very skinny and Dark with what seemed like saggy breasts through her dress while the other was very plump with a big stomach. They both had ok faces but None of them took my fancy at all. So I said I was very sorry and inquired if there were any others (to which he replied one more but that she was busy) and decided to leave. Just then the door to the next room opened and a young english guy walked out with an extremely cute young girl who promptly walked into the room that the other two girls were in. I inquired if that was her and he confirmed it. I said I was happy to take her if she was willing (even though she was just after a client). He called her and she was willing. I had to give him Rs.3500 and she lead me to the same room she had come out of with the english guy. She told me to give her 10 mins to have a wash which I agreed to.

She returned with a towel and she had an amazing cute petite body with perfect propotionate curves. She also had a wonderfully friendly smile.

Her name was Lakmini. She said she was 22 years old but looked 19. She was petite and small made with beautiful firm breasts and a nice firm butt. She had an extremely cute face and to top it all a perfect temperament and attitude. What she lacked in experience she made up for in attitude. She said she had come to work in January at a garment factory and been introduced to the Happy Night by a akka (co-worker) and had been working there since late April. She said the money was much better here and that she was from Ahungalla. Her lack of experience and tight body and pussy showed that she was very new to this.

After some fondling and kissing I went down her. She was very clean and loved having her clit sucked. She came within 15 minutes of stimulating her clit and thereafter was very obliging.

Her blow job was somewhat lacking but when I coaxed her to try deep throating me she tried it even though she gagged once or twice when I got too excited and held her head down she did not stop. We tried a little more 69 and when she was wet enough we tried penetration with a condom. She was tight at first but soon relaxed and was enjoying the sex. I went down on her after I had come and she came for a second time. We had a wash relaxed and she gave me a BJ and wanked me until I came in her mouth but she promptly spat it out on my stomach. I gave her Rs.1000 and Indika the trishaw driver Rs.1000 for the trip and his help (including waiting almost 2 hours at the Happy Night).

I returned a second day and asked if I could spend some extra time with her and they did not charge me any extra. I ended staying 3 hours and she let me kiss her on the mouth tongue and all. Her BJ seemed to have improved she did the deep throating that we had tried the previous day, even licked my balls. I went down on her and tried rimming her cute butt since she was so clean but it made her uneasy so I stopped. We had sex two and a half times (half because she was slightly sore after the second bout and I did not want to continue even though she said it was ok simply because she was so very nice). All in all a great experience.

Face - 8/10
Body - 8/10
Attitude - 9/10
Service & Experience - 5/10
Potential - 10/10
Cost - Rs.3500 + Rs.1500 + Rs.1000 = Rs.6000 (for 3 hours, maybe more)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Ricardino12
06-16-09, 07:01
Hi Ravin,

Thanks for the great report Ravin.

Seems like you have had a superb experience. Welcome to ISG.

I was in Unawatuna over the weekend staying at UBR and made friends with the three wheeler drivers that hang out in the out side car park. After inquiring if they knew of any places where I could do some mongering one of them took me to the Happy Night Holiday Inn. I went him with him and notified the manager (caretaker or guy at the front that seemed in charge) as to why I was there. He told me that they didn't have that kind of thing at the Happy Night. I returned to the three wheeler and told the driver (Indika) what the man had said. He then asked me to stay in the three wheeler and went and spoke to the man and came soon after and got me. The manager or caretaker (a man with a moustache) then said that they usually catered for only a known clienteile, foreigners and resident guests but would make an exception since he knew Indika or since Indika had recommended that I was OK. I was lead to an upstair room where he knocked on the door and showed me 2 girls. They were both young but one was very skinny and Dark with what seemed like saggy breasts through her dress while the other was very plump with a big stomach. They both had ok faces but None of them took my fancy at all. So I said I was very sorry and inquired if there were any others (to which he replied one more but that she was busy) and decided to leave. Just then the door to the next room opened and a young english guy walked out with an extremely cute young girl who promptly walked into the room that the other two girls were in. I inquired if that was her and he confirmed it. I said I was happy to take her if she was willing (even though she was just after a client). He called her and she was willing. I had to give him Rs.3500 and she lead me to the same room she had come out of with the english guy. She told me to give her 10 mins to have a wash which I agreed to.

She returned with a towel and she had an amazing cute petite body with perfect propotionate curves. She also had a wonderfully friendly smile.

Her name was Lakmini. She said she was 22 years old but looked 19. She was petite and small made with beautiful firm breasts and a nice firm butt. She had an extremely cute face and to top it all a perfect temperament and attitude. What she lacked in experience she made up for in attitude. She said she had come to work in January at a garment factory and been introduced to the Happy Night by a akka (co-worker) and had been working there since late April. She said the money was much better here and that she was from Ahungalla. Her lack of experience and tight body and pussy showed that she was very new to this.

After some fondling and kissing I went down her. She was very clean and loved having her clit sucked. She came within 15 minutes of stimulating her clit and thereafter was very obliging.

Her blow job was somewhat lacking but when I coaxed her to try deep throating me she tried it even though she gagged once or twice when I got too excited and held her head down she did not stop. We tried a little more 69 and when she was wet enough we tried penetration with a condom. She was tight at first but soon relaxed and was enjoying the sex. I went down on her after I had come and she came for a second time. We had a wash relaxed and she gave me a BJ and wanked me until I came in her mouth but she promptly spat it out on my stomach. I gave her Rs.1000 and Indika the trishaw driver Rs.1000 for the trip and his help (including waiting almost 2 hours at the Happy Night).

I returned a second day and asked if I could spend some extra time with her and they did not charge me any extra. I ended staying 3 hours and she let me kiss her on the mouth tongue and all. Her BJ seemed to have improved she did the deep throating that we had tried the previous day, even licked my balls. I went down on her and tried rimming her cute butt since she was so clean but it made her uneasy so I stopped. We had sex two and a half times (half because she was slightly sore after the second bout and I did not want to continue even though she said it was ok simply because she was so very nice). All in all a great experience.

Face - 8/10
Body - 8/10
Attitude - 9/10
Potential - 10/10

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Lavan
06-16-09, 15:01
I was in Unawatuna over the weekend staying at UBR....Machan thats the cutest looking chick I've come across. I think probably I'll arrange a trip to Unawatuna soon.

Knight Lancelot
06-17-09, 08:51
I was in Unawatuna over the weekend staying at UBR and made friends with the three wheeler drivers that hang out in the out side car park. After inquiring if they knew of any places where I could do someThis is fantastic! Good work!

Twinky
06-17-09, 09:31
One of my friend in Galle said below nice report would be fake! It is not possible such good experience in Galle. But, I am sure our friend here given true story of him. Dear why don't you share the contact details with others?

Any way this new tread is becoming popular with such good report. We hope to have trip to Unawatuna to see her then.

Knight Lancelot
06-19-09, 16:16
One of my friend in Galle said below nice report would be fake! It is not possible such good experience in Galle. But, I am sure our friend here given true story of him. Dear why don't you share the contact details with others?

Any way this new tread is becoming popular with such good report. We hope to have trip to Unawatuna to see her then.Ravin has mentioned that he has not grabbed contact details of this chick. Its obevious that everyone is interested in his great report. I think we have to follow his hints and catch this 3w guy, and then proceed.

Let us know if anyone becomes successful.

Jay Dee
10-12-09, 15:52
Ravin,

I must commend you on your report, great job almost make me want to vist Galle ASAP.
Keep it up.

regards
JD

I was in Unawatuna over the weekend staying at UBR and made friends ....

Circuitcity
03-09-10, 05:12
New to this forum. Visited Ni**vn last week at 3pm was sort of deserted. Old Lady at the counter showed 3 ladies and one petite one. Selected her went for a soft massage and she immediately requested a tip gave her 500, and was told that, for this only a HJ was possible and no touching. Extra 500 requested for bbj. experience was ok. nothing sensational. finished off in a hurry.

Worried Guy
11-19-10, 16:34
Hi guys, I am from Galle, a native.

I don't have money now to subscribe. So can you please help me.

I am not asking for the photo, but can you please tell me how she looks like? Does she have somewhat strange teeth? A long hair? About 5 foot 2 inches height?

Can you please describe? I beg you. My first love was a girl with that name from Galle. So I am in doubt.

Thanks

Face - 8/10
Body - 8/10
Attitude - 9/10
Potential - 10/10

ChrisMonger3
11-26-10, 07:32
From the photo provided she perhaps can be the height you mentioned and does seem to have long hair. But most girls can fit that discription. Her teeth are not shown.

If your so worried and desperate to find her and to ease your mind. Best bet is to get your self a membership my friend.

Chris

Hi guys, I am from Galle, a native.

I don't have money now to subscribe. So can you please help me.

I am not asking for the photo, but can you please tell me how she looks like? Does she have somewhat strange teeth? A long hair? About 5 foot 2 inches height?

Can you please describe? I beg you. My first love was a girl with that name from Galle. So I am in doubt.

Thanks

Chrishan
12-02-10, 04:00
Took a trip down south to Hikkaduwa with the main intention of banging some down south pussy.

Compared to Unawatuna, it was hard to find local girls.

Stayed in Hikkaduwa, the hotel wasn't much helpful in getting information about girls. But met with a tuk tuk guy called sarath who helped.

The damage for the girl was 3000 and 600 for the room. On a scale of 1 to 10 i would rate her as 6. Dark skin and hairy pussy. the attitude was ok.

Then in the night we went to beach party since i heard that it would be easy to pick foreigners there. But the party was a waste and at a round 12 in the night thought of heading towards Unawatuna.

Went to a club on the beach (Can't rember the name). And inquired from the bar guy whether there were girls available. He introduced me to a guy called Jagath. He said there is only one girl available and went to see here. She was much fairer than the one before and since the prize was 4000 i didnt mind banging her as well. (for the rest of the night. Like from 3.00 am)

the next day i met a Ranjan whom also i met at the club but he said he can only get me girls in the morning. Ranjan took me to a place which had for girls this was around 10 in the morning. took one for the prize 1500. Not much of a looker and the sex wasn't that good either.

Any one wishing to travel down south to bang some pussy they should know that all if not most of the girls operate through pimps.

Any wanting contact details of the three pimps i have have mention, send me a message.

Have fun,

Chrish

Wikki
12-14-10, 12:19
Hi fellow mongerers!

I am planning to spend some days in SL in January, most likely want to go to the south-west coast to some resort or hotel there to relax, have some professional massage and so on.

I'd appreciate if somebody please gives some advice where to go / where to stay. Especially I'd like to know girl-friendly places, where I can make some pimp to send me a nice woman to my room to hold me warm for the whole night. Even could imagine to have her around for a couple of days, if she is really nice.

Or can I visit a brothel and take a girl home for the night? Any brothels available on the SE coast?

Have been to Indonesia where it is very popular to book the girl for 24 hours.

Do girls understand and speak English though?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wikki

ChrisMonger3
12-14-10, 14:05
Hi Wikki,

I do feel hikkaduwa might offer what your looking for. You may find someone with limited english. Quality may not be the best so do negociate after seeing the girl.

Most pimps may try to rip you off or take you for a ride by promising heavenly goods and delivering nothing. So whatever you do. Don't part with your money before seeing the girl.

Hikkaduwa also has some nice beach parties where its pretty easy to score a freebie (been there done that my self!)

Chris

Hi fellow mongerers!

I am planning to spend some days in SL in January, most likely want to go to the south-west coast to some resort or hotel there to relax, have some professional massage and so on.

I'd appreciate if somebody please gives some advice where to go / where to stay. Especially I'd like to know girl-friendly places, where I can make some pimp to send me a nice woman to my room to hold me warm for the whole night. Even could imagine to have her around for a couple of days, if she is really nice.

Or can I visit a brothel and take a girl home for the night? Any brothels available on the SE coast?

Have been to Indonesia where it is very popular to book the girl for 24 hours.

Do girls understand and speak English though?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wikki

Wikki
12-15-10, 09:39
Hey Chrismonger,

Thank you very much for your advice.

So would you rather suggest to go somewhere else in SL or even in South India to ralize my plans?

BTW: is there any danger regarding law, as I ve heard that prostitution is illigal in SL?

Regards, Wikki.

Hi Wikki,

I do feel hikkaduwa might offer what your looking for. You may find someone with limited english. Quality may not be the best so do negociate after seeing the girl.

Most pimps may try to rip you off or take you for a ride by promising heavenly goods and delivering nothing. So whatever you do. Don't part with your money before seeing the girl.

Hikkaduwa also has some nice beach parties where its pretty easy to score a freebie (been there done that my self!)

Chris

ChrisMonger3
12-15-10, 13:39
I personnally feel places like Hikkaduwa, you should be ok. I have witnessed the scene there and it has been pretty liberal. But law does state prostitution is illigal.

Honestly. For this sort of thing. Thailand is the best, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore would all be still better than sri lanka for this sort of thing. Everything is very secretive here.

Though I have been to india a few times, I haven't had the pleasure of having any sex adventures there. So I can only comment on the above mentioned countries.

Good luck,

Chris

Hey Chrismonger,

Thank you very much for your advice.

So would you rather suggest to go somewhere else in SL or even in South India to ralize my plans?

BTW: is there any danger regarding law, as I ve heard that prostitution is illigal in SL?

Regards, Wikki.

SexyRaaj
07-21-11, 18:36
Do you guys have new contacts in galle area?

Deer Hunter
09-16-11, 11:48
Hi,

This weekend I am preparing to go to galle. If any contact details or mp or privatye contact details please let me know.

Thanks

Jay Newcastle
03-15-12, 09:55
Spent a month in Sri Lanka last year, & although not looking for any girl action at the time, I did get asked 3 times whilst walking on the beach, if I wanted a girl. When I said yes, everytime I was told that I would have to meet up the next day & travel inland for a hour to see the girls. Apart from wanting action then & there, I obviously did not want to take a tuk-tuk on a long journey to somewhere I would be completely alone & at risk.

I am surprised that there appears to be nothing around Hikkaduwa at all, as this seems to be the most lively & youngest tourist area around. I've got 3 weeks over there in May & just thought I'd check the forums to see if there was any action at all.

Seems the police are taking a very hardline, bearing in mind how small the sex industry is / appears to be in Sri Lanka.

BoyShares
11-27-12, 03:32
I've been to this area many times before about 4 yrs back but I'm posting this entry according to a story narrated by a good budy of mine.

My good friend has been to Unawatuna beach road ("Walla dewalaya road") with his wife and has stayed there one night.

For those who don't know the area, this is about 4km from Galle town towards matara, or from the point where the highway entry road meets galle-matara road- its just 2. 5km towards Matara. The road is a tiny tar road towards beach with an unmistakable cement road name sign board colored in green saying "Walla dewalaya para". You may use that tag and ask directions from anyone.

Its a 500m road ending at a temple; hence its name.

A magical place for holiday. The whole road is full of beach hotels of all budgets. Wonderful beach with plenty of sea food and beach restorents with beach side night romantic dining, bbq, enough boose, Sun bathing foreigners with half open bras.

I myself have seen all above, but when I was there there were hardly any mongering activities. But my friend who has been there quite recently has counted 5 spas (thats right. 5) on that tiny 500m road. Including one luxary spa (name. Sanctuary spa). Unfortunately my friend had been with his wife.

Well, if any monger from the area is willing or if any monger from Colombo is willing to make a visit and have a holiday and explore, we others would love to read a report.

Once I'm back in the country, I'd surely spend a weekend there and will report.

Happy mongering people. Be safe.

Cheers

ShaneJ
11-27-12, 20:47
Dear Mongers

Want to know is there a MP along tangerine beach hotel? Because will be going there very soon.

Please share any details if available.

Thanks

Badiro
01-08-13, 09:14
Well I have been reading and waiting for some posts in the Galle Section in the Forum and seems like no one is reaching no where getting lucky. I'm a southern boy and I have posted several reports on colombo encounters as well. I've been digging deep in to this situation why a well boomed tourist paradise like southern have a very low presence in this industry.

First up, The Police. Southern Police is ripping pieces out of this industry for god knows why reason. Even if some one starts a place, it gets a raid within 2. 3 weeks which is really sad. I remember sometime some foriegners came down and was looking for some chicks to bang. After a 4 hour long search we came up with nothing. And they left to colombo to get some action. I am not saying there are not any places who provide these services. There are, but very very low profile and giving only to their trusted partners. Trust me, they take this shit seriously, one cannot simply bang in South, except in hikka.

Fortunately. I have gotten closer to a potential supplier but he is still denying his brothel activity. But credible sources says he does without a doubt. I am trying to establish contact with him over one of my buddies to see if I can get him to supply with some fine southern chicks. In case if I get lucky I will post a report for sure. And may be share / exchange the contacts with credible fellow mongers only.

Stay Tuned

Badiro
01-18-13, 06:14
As I have mentioned in my previous post I dug deep into the darker sides of galle area to find the sweet spots of galle area. For security purposes I won't be mentioning names and specific areas of my actions if anybody needs to know we'll figure something out to pass the information as I do not have the subscription for ISG forum.

So as a result of passing the message along few of my trusted friends I finnally was able to initiate contact with a dealer. He took me on a tuk tuk to a bit of a remote area in galle full of greenery. I was a bit cautious cause I didn't know these people and I had myself only. So they took me to a guesthouse looked very old and rustic. Not clean at all. Empty. Basically a very shady place. They promised me that they will give me a girl around the age 19 but she wasn't there only a 28. 30 looking girl was there. So I had no choice but to take her. She was plump, good skin color, attitude was fairly okay. But I didn't like her very much cause she looked like she was in a bit of a hurry to finish things off and restricted certain things. I don't rather say she didn't offer the value for the amount I paid, cause I have had better in colombo area. But this is a special case so I gave an exception.

We went to the bathroom together before went to the bed. Looked like a shared bathroom but privacy is there. She didn't washed she was just watching me taking a wash. And then we moved on to the bed. The Blow job was terrible, a complete fake. Her attitude was the main issue for this cause. How ever she didn't looked exhausted at all. Had a good intercourse it was okay. No lip kissing. She let me suck her boobs but not too harsh bites. Overall acceptable but won't go again.

However my lucky day a worker in the hotel gave me his number personally and secretly without the knowledge of the owners and said he have some girls around 22-26 years old. If I may quote him " Podi kallak set karala dennam" in his exact words. So I took his number and called him today. He said for a night will take Rs. 7000 Shorttime Rs. 5000 however I have not seen these girls. But I will check them out too definitely. I would like to keep this low profile so even if you get the contact numbers from me please be very secretive. Police fine is 100, 000 for the supplier and even a suspicious tip is good enough for a police to raid so they won't take any kind of risks what so ever.

So if I rate my experience (out of 10) :

Body 7. 5 (if you are in to Plump models.)

Face 7.

Skin 8. 5.

GFE 3.

Blowjob 2.

Attitude 5. 5.

Handjob 8.

Would repeat this? : NO.

Overall Rating : 6.

Damage : Rs. 5,000 (Including Room)

I have the contact number of the other dealer who gave his number to me. I will exchange the contacts with a fellow monger

Twinky
01-21-13, 13:00
As I have mentioned in my previous post I dug deep into the darker sides of galle area to find the sweet spots of galle area. For security purposes I won't be mentioning names and specific areas of my actions if anybody needs to know we'll figure something out to pass the information as I do not have the subscription for ISG forum.

However my lucky day a worker in the hotel gave me his number personally and secretly without the knowledge of the owners and said he have some girls around 22-26 years old. If I may quote him " Podi kallak set karala dennam" in his exact words. So I took his number and called him today. He said for a night will take Rs. 7000 Shorttime Rs. 5000 however I have not seen these girls.

So if I rate my experience (out of 10) :

Body 7. 5 (if you are in to Plump models.)

Face 7.

Skin 8. 5.

GFE 3.

Blowjob 2.

Attitude 5. 5.

Handjob 8.

Would repeat this? : NO.

Overall Rating : 6.

Damage : Rs. 5,000 (Including Room)

I have the contact number of the other dealer who gave his number to me. I will exchange the contacts with a fellow mongerFirst sorry about your bad encounter. I have very good contact in Galle and always travelling there. But, as Badiro said it is very difficult to find good encounters. But I don't say that they are not available.

I will tell you that how much we are unlucky. There was a place little away (3km) from Galle town where they supplied very good girls. People were complaining about this place to police many times but they escape without harm. One man who stay nearby the place also against to the spot said to me that it is unbelievable that such a nice beautiful girls are there in that spot for games. I was really thrilled to hear that and planned to visit the place very soon. Guys after only one day the place was disappeared due to some serious problem.

This story gives very good hints that such possibilities are available in Galle and Unawatuna. Will explore little bit seriously and let you know guys.

ChrisSexy789
01-22-13, 11:02
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Markus2811
08-28-13, 06:04
Hello my name is Markus and I'm new here in Galle.

Can somebody help me to find in the near a nice place.

To find a nice, sexy girl for massage and everything?

I live near Unawatuna and it didn't know some places to fun!

Please message me thanks for your help.

Markus

Saliya
11-06-13, 18:18
Can you please tell me Good massage places in Galle which give extras?

Micky Mouse
11-07-13, 05:05
If I were you, I would read the forum first.

Failing that, approach tuk tuk guys. They are the best source. Even is there is no availability in that area, they have contacts to bring down to you location.

Many years ago, I did the same. Approached a tuk tuk fellow and he brought a girl within an hour.

MM.

Markus

ChrisMonger3
11-08-13, 18:50
Unnawatuna area is one of the easiest areas to get laid both by locals and tourist. Just visit one of the happening bars in the evening and start from there. Some of my friends and I have a 100% record of succeeding, specially with tourist looking to have a good time. Good luck.

There were some small places for massage, but those were useless. Massage was bad as well as the ones giving. Try the one near UBR, if it still operates.

Chrismonger3

Markus

Podi Kolla
12-05-13, 15:29
Hi friend,

I am going to Unawatuna next week. I need your details to have great time. First I am not aiming Spas, my friend have told that

There enough foreigners in bars and night clubs.

I am targeting to go Night Club. Please give me your thoughts which one is best and can we talk and get a foreigner for our needs.

Please give me your guidance.

Thanks,

Podi

Podi Kolla
12-05-13, 15:52
Unnawatuna area is one of the easiest areas to get laid both by locals and tourist. Just visit one of the happening bars in the evening and start from there. Some of my friends and I have a 100% record of succeeding, specially with tourist looking to have a good time. Good luck.

There were some small places for massage, but those were useless. Massage was bad as well as the ones giving. Try the one near UBR, if it still operates.

Chrismonger3Do you know any club or bars newar Unawatuna. Can we get foreigner at the club (just talk being friendly)

If you or your friend have done this, please give some tips.

You know I never did that type of thing with foreigners. So I would like to know those things.

Also mentioned any dress code for it.

SL Mmonger
05-03-14, 07:04
Hello. I will be in Una during Wesak Week, can I found some fun? Any tips?

ChrisMonger3
07-19-14, 03:41
Dress code is smart casual in most places. The bars are packed with expats during most of the season. Just get in there and scout around. Be watchfull however, cause local boys (beach boys) also scout around and sometimes feel they own the teritory. So be vigilant and tactful. Most of the girls who hand out are very willing for a night of fun! You never know. Your adventure might be on a post card the next day, travelling towards her home country!

Chrismonger3

Do you know any club or bars newar Unawatuna. Can we get foreigner at the club (just talk being friendly)

If you or your friend have done this, please give some tips.

You know I never did that type of thing with foreigners. So I would like to know those things.

Also mentioned any dress code for it.

The Old Teaboy
04-26-15, 06:12
As there are very few reports from the Galle District, I thought I would post this one which I found on the internet:

Jeewoda Suwasuna Ayurvedic Health Center, Hikkaduwa. Full body massage is offered for Rs. 800.

http://www.smartmarket.lk/galle/health-and-beauty/spa-and-massage/jeewoda-suwasuna-ayurvedic-health-center-151186.html

The Old Teaboy
07-07-15, 05:05
This Facebook page lists a number of spas in the South as well as in other parts of the country:

https://www.facebook.com/search/108602292505393/places-in/211987392145473/places/intersect/

For instance, in Hikkaduwa:

http://hikkaduwaayurveda.com/

In Beruwala:

http://www.muthumuniayurvedabeach.com/about-us.html

SiriusCom
02-23-16, 18:05
Hello follow mongers,

Currently I am in Unwatauna near Galle. Are there any know massage places that offer extras in the area? Thanks for your help in advance!

The Old Teaboy
02-24-16, 15:53
Hello follow mongers,

Currently I am in Unwatauna near Galle. Are there any know massage places that offer extras in the area? Thanks for your help in advance!I came across this on the web, but I have not tried it myself:

Galle Fort Spa, 63 Pedlar Street, Galle.
http://www.gallefortspa.com/#xl_xr_page_massage

BaduPot
04-01-16, 16:39
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to the scene here in SL. Just moved back from US. Looking to get some action.

Could anyone provide information on any places in Galle that offer FS? Me and a few friends will be going there this weekend. Appreciate any info.

Thanks!

Xshafrazx
07-09-16, 11:53
I believe there aren't any developments in the area. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Well I have been reading and waiting for some posts in the Galle Section in the Forum and seems like no one is reaching no where getting lucky. I'm a southern boy and I have posted several reports on colombo encounters as well. I've been digging deep in to this situation why a well boomed tourist paradise like southern have a very low presence in this industry.

First up, The Police. Southern Police is ripping pieces out of this industry for god knows why reason. Even if some one starts a place, it gets a raid within 2. 3 weeks which is really sad. I remember sometime some foriegners came down and was looking for some chicks to bang. After a 4 hour long search we came up with nothing. And they left to colombo to get some action. I am not saying there are not any places who provide these services. There are, but very very low profile and giving only to their trusted partners. Trust me, they take this shit seriously, one cannot simply bang in South, except in hikka.

Fortunately. I have gotten closer to a potential supplier but he is still denying his brothel activity. But credible sources says he does without a doubt. I am trying to establish contact with him over one of my buddies to see if I can get him to supply with some fine southern chicks. In case if I get lucky I will post a report for sure. And may be share / exchange the contacts with credible fellow mongers only.

Stay Tuned

Xshafrazx
07-09-16, 12:02
As a new monger who's eager to check out and report back, I went through the entire Galle thread. Based on what's been posted, am I to believe that the Down South is so cleaned up and controlled to a great extent that we'll not be able to have fun. But given the cred and environment, I've thought it to be otherwise and planned myself a trip for the week after next. Should I just drop it? Please advise.

RockSpaStar
07-13-16, 19:26
In my last visit to Galle, I went searching for a place using a reliable number given by one of my friends. Tried to find the place but at the end it was only a dead-end. Wasted 2 hours and Rs. 300 for Tuk Tuk. Finally Gave up and came. Even tuk tuk driver seems to be afraid to give some contacts. Any latest news guys?

As a new monger who's eager to check out and report back, I went through the entire Galle thread. Based on what's been posted, am I to believe that the Down South is so cleaned up and controlled to a great extent that we'll not be able to have fun. But given the cred and environment, I've thought it to be otherwise and planned myself a trip for the week after next. Should I just drop it? Please advise.

JayaSen
08-30-16, 17:50
Are there any places in these areas. Could not find a single last week.

IndoScot
12-12-16, 05:14
Hi I am staying at the Anantara Tangalle resort and wanted to know if I can expect any extras here and what the deal is with the hotel and their therapists. Will be happy to reciprocate if anyone is visiting India any time soon. Thanks.

Kelum87
12-12-16, 08:59
Travelling around down south during the holidays. Have any one found good places / girls in Matara area?

Kelum87
12-14-16, 17:52
Spent a good few hours on last two days trying to find any free lancers or a massage parlor in Tangalle or Matara.

First I tried to do some research online, which came up with only few results. Then I approached few tuk tuk drivers but some didn't want to answer and the only guy who claimed to know few girls. I didn't like his attitude so I let it pass. So I'm wondering if we have no options in down south, happy to hear from someone who got lucky in that region.

BTW, there's one spa (Sanu spa) close to Anantara and few other resorts in Tangalle. But they allow only foreigners (what a shame) so have no idea what they are offering.

The Old Teaboy
12-15-16, 05:34
Kelum87, we need to keep in mind that as a tourist destination Sri Lanka is competing with Thailand. If an European wife is concerned that her husband might "misbehave" in Thailand, she will prefer to choose the South of Sri Lanka which is pure and sexless.

Member #4437
12-15-16, 07:41
Spent a good few hours on last two days trying to find any free lancers or a massage parlor in Tangalle or Matara.

First I tried to do some research online, which came up with only few results. Then I approached few tuk tuk drivers but some didn't want to answer and the only guy who claimed to know few girls. I didn't like his attitude so I let it pass. So I'm wondering if we have no options in down south, happy to hear from someone who got lucky in that region.

BTW, there's one spa (Sanu spa) close to Anantara and few other resorts in Tangalle. But they allow only foreigners (what a shame) so have no idea what they are offering.The girls from down south are working in Colombo.

IndoScot
12-15-16, 11:20
Hahaha. I'm not sure whether you're serious or joking!!

I am a foreigner traveling to the South next week and wanted to know whether there is any scope of extras at the high end hotels like Aman or Anantara. If not, where else can we get this service?

Kelum87, we need to keep in mind that as a tourist destination Sri Lanka is competing with Thailand. If an European wife is concerned that her husband might "misbehave" in Thailand, she will prefer to choose the South of Sri Lanka which is pure and sexless.

The Old Teaboy
12-15-16, 15:06
Hahaha. I'm not sure whether you're serious or joking!!

I am a foreigner traveling to the South next week and wanted to know whether there is any scope of extras at the high end hotels like Aman or Anantara. If not, where else can we get this service?IndoScot, the previous poster stated that the spas at those hotels were for foreigners only. That could be a hopeful sign for you. This could be a management ploy to ensure that Sri Lankan LE will have difficulty sending in a decoy customer. You may well be able to get extras at these spas.

IndoScot
12-15-16, 19:11
Thanks a lot. I will get back to you next week on my report and see what I get!

Any other spa places you might want to recommend in these areas?

IndoScot, the previous poster stated that the spas at those hotels were for foreigners only. That could be a hopeful sign for you. This could be a management ploy to ensure that Sri Lankan LE will have difficulty sending in a decoy customer. You may well be able to get extras at these spas.

DudMan
01-18-17, 18:24
Guys,

Planning for trip to Colombo and stay in Kollupitiya.

Guide me with good massage and night out places.

SamFerna
01-22-17, 10:55
This is a genuine place and actually quite good. Nice little cafe downstairs that makes a very good grilled tuna. Forget the massage, try the tuna.

I came across this on the web, but I have not tried it myself:

Galle Fort Spa, 63 Pedlar Street, Galle.
http://www.gallefortspa.com/#xl_xr_page_massage

Dhanush315
04-12-17, 12:47
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum. I'm looking for something exciting in Galle, However this thread looks very quiet. I would really appreciate if someone can pm me any place or a contact for a massage in Galle / Unawatuna / Hikkaduwa area.

JayaSen
10-31-17, 07:28
Tried this place near M*nj*are*. Check my pressure. Asked my ID which I refused. Rs 1200 entrance.

SL Mmonger
01-05-18, 14:54
Anyone who can help with a contact in Galle?

Best if it's a over night!

GusPetronas
01-10-18, 12:57
Just to clarify a point here for the benefit of others, re: Anantara.

I can confirm that the spa here is not just for foreigners only. I stayed there last year for a few days. They had Balinese and local therapists and the service was excellent, albeit very expensive. Did not bother asking for anything else. Wanted to make the most of the massage since it was so relaxing.

P.S. There was also some sort of genuinely qualified male Ayurvedic Doctor there who was offering free 30 min Ayurvedic health consultations for guests.

IndoScot, the previous poster stated that the spas at those hotels were for foreigners only. That could be a hopeful sign for you. This could be a management ploy to ensure that Sri Lankan LE will have difficulty sending in a decoy customer. You may well be able to get extras at these spas.

JayaSen
11-05-18, 18:56
They like bus halts now. Every kilometre there is a spa. Some are Aurvedic.

JasonX33
09-10-19, 07:38
I'll be visiting koggala in coming days. Any recommendations?