PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

TishRakit
05-26-16, 07:57
Last Friday though of having some action so booked up a massage at spa on 2nd floor of the famous mall in Vastrapur. Headed to the spa found a very sexy receptionist at desk asked for a massage by local came to know that thwy only have NE Thai and Russian girls. Opted for a Russian girls. After 3 min was guided to the room. The Russian receptionist was in great shape and was damn hot after 30 min of massage she started giving hints about extras I have never exp a Russian girl. She quoted to high for a HJ that's all she was offering so I denied upfront and told her to continue with massage. She did a great massage. I think we should not spoil the rates by paying hefty amt.

Vista Man
05-26-16, 14:44
Got contact of an indie miss A and decided to meet. Can you PM the digits.

FindingSex
05-26-16, 15:27
It's been a long time guys. Hope everybody doing well. Finally got a chance to try something after a long long time due to hectic schedule.

Visited NCC spa long back but didn't get the extra at that time + spa was messy at that time so blacklisted it. But Gsahd07's recent FR gave me some boost to visit them again.

Called them and asked for appointment after an hour with Miss are and surprisingly got it. Reached there on time and paid the counter fees which is 1 k. I told them my friend paid 599 but she denied and told me, that offer is closed since last couple of months. Don't want to argue much for 400 bucks so paid 1 k and therapist guided me towards the room.

Same room assigned to me as last time and I found room is a bit clean this time and smells nice. Took a look at shower room and found it clean as well this time.

Changed to dispo and massage started. Miss are is so much talkative. She continuously talked and shared some laughter through-out 30-35 minutes. After that I asked for extras and she asked what you want. I asked for BJ which she denied and told me HJ for 1 K. I asked what more you can offer. She told FS without BJ and asked 3 k for that. It's a good deal as she has got a great pair of boobs of my liking and silky skin. But I hesitate as I am not into FS at Spas but it's been a bit long time so little bro was excited and had to say yes for FS but being gujju, bargain is in our blood. LOL. So told her politely that I want to do FS but I can pay 2 k for it. She denied and I tried to convince her and after 5 minutes, she agreed after some funny stuffs done by me. She went outside and got the CD.

Deed started with lots of kissing on her body (She has got a nice body and silky skin). She didn't allow DFK so a bit disappointed but her boobs did the job for me. Played with melons for a long time, pinched them, sucked them and make her moan. She got wet, fingered her for a while and asked her to band on the table. She obeyed and started the action from behind. She got a very soft and tight vagina and little bro was loving it. 8-10 minutes and about to cum but followed the stop and start method to increase the time and asked her to lay down on bed. Started again in missy, tried different poses with legs and I was not able to control much so 5 minutes and asked her to come on top which she did and started riding me badly. She was being naughty and loving it and praising the size of my little bro as she was enjoying very deep penetration and moaning. She started jumping like a HELL and I finished within 2-3 minutes. She still kept riding and after a min, she also finished and all of a sudden, she gave a great smooth with some tongue action. Looks like she got some good fuck after a long time and enjoyed more than me. LOL.

So a great experience and will surely repeat as she invited me already to come again for more actions.

Damage: 1 k (Counter) + 2 K.

Figure: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

BJ: No.

Happy Mongering!

Gsahd07
05-26-16, 18:18
It's been a long time guys. Hope everybody doing well. Finally got a chance to try something after a long long time due to hectic schedule.

Visited NCC spa long back but didn't get the extra at that time + spa was messy at that time so blacklisted it. But Gsahd07's recent FR gave me some boost to visit them again.

Called them and asked for appointment after an hour with Miss are and surprisingly got it. Reached there on time and paid the counter fees which is 1 k. I told them my friend paid 599 but she denied and told me, that offer is closed since last couple of months. Don't want to argue much for 400 bucks so paid 1 k and therapist guided me towards the room.

Same room assigned to me as last time and I found room is a bit clean this time and smells nice. Took a look at shower room and found it clean as well this time.

Changed to dispo and massage started. Miss are is so much talkative. She continuously talked and shared some laughter through-out 30-35 minutes. After that I asked for extras and she asked what you want. I asked for BJ which she denied and told me HJ for 1 K. I asked what more you can offer. She told FS without BJ and asked 3 k for that. It's a good deal as she has got a great pair of boobs of my liking and silky skin. But I hesitate as I am not into FS at Spas but it's been a bit long time so little bro was excited and had to say yes for FS but being gujju, bargain is in our blood. LOL..Hi bro,

Good to here you enjoyed the NCC spa and that to in less bucks.

Happy mongering.

CapeMumbai
05-27-16, 11:00
Hello Amdavadis,

Am from Bombay and will be in your city next week. Am looking to host a decent lady in a decent budget in my hotel room in the SG Highway area. Alternatively will be open to go and visit any place in the evening after 6. Will be obliged if someone can help appropriately. Also will be glad to help anyone travelling to Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata with the right numbers.

Looking forward to your revert.

Cheers,

KP

KoolGuy86
05-27-16, 16:57
This is my first review but little outdated. First got in touch with her SP madam at news paper area.

She is very slim and boobs to die for perfect shape like model has. Very cooperative in service.

Good kisser, DFK she is not regular in business now does it once in week. Gets very horny during act.

My experience was awesome with her but she is costly will cost you 10 k for 4 hours and only available during afternoon 1 to 5. She is married age 32 but looks 24.

I got to know that she was divorce by her 1st husband and married again with NRI guy who lives in Canada. She lives at least 6 months in India.

She belongs to Patidar family.

RaviviPin
05-29-16, 12:27
Hi,

Can you PM me the nos of independent Indie in Ahmedabad, just shifted from Gurgaon.

Can help in nos there.

Frank1232
05-29-16, 14:42
Hello guys.

Sorry for not posting anything for so long. Was in cyclone of unawaited situations.

First of all a big thanks, to Rahulme, Gshad, Bitneneat, funkyhapster, jout74 and everyone on the Ahmedabad forum with whom I interacted. There are 2 incidents which want to post about.

One incident was on SGH the place which I think is well known to many of us. I would suggest visiting this place in a private vehicle. But, since I do not belong to the city, I decided to go in auto. No unpleasant situations, but took me quite a long time to find my way back home. Auto drivers in the city know quite a place guys. It was the auto guy who actually took me to the destination. I made an excuse that I was going for some other work. Started having conversation with him and he told many things about the place. I just did not want to take any chance of having any unpleasant situation.

Anyways, I asked him to drop me a bit far from the place near the go juice restaurant. Started walking towards the place. There was a great adrenaline rush within me man. It was a great feeling. After some distance I saw a girl in skirt, but also LE vehicle. I was a bit shocked and just thought to myself not to go beyond that point. But, as was very energized by the mere thought of chicks, did not stop and continued moving forwards. I understood that the chick was waiting outside the restaurant and was with someone. Meanwhile the LE vehicle overtook me and left. I had such a sigh of relief. A few meters further and could see a couple of girls waiting by the roadside and were asking"chodna he" (want to fuck). The other one was like "chal aaja baka" (come on dude). Man I never had such experience as I am not usually fond of street girls. But, this was something different. The girls had figure for which one would do anything. Perfect boobs and perfect ass. Not just one, but all of them. Jhony boy was just amazed by the view. Could not see the face, because they were covered with dupatta (a piece of cloth). But, one can tell that girls were beautiful.

Asked the rate of one of the girls. Fuck! She said 300. She was wearing a black dress and had firm view of boobs and ass. So decided to go with her. She took me to the backside of the road behind the bushes. O God! The place was shitty. I already knew from the FRs of other friends that it can be a very big risk health wise. So I decided in my mind beforehand that no hanky panky and no funny business. I told her straight away that I am not here to fuck or get sucked. I just want to play with her body to which she readily agreed. I hugged her for a while chit chatting. And played with her boobs. She had firm and handful boobs. I slowly entered into her top and came across her Abra -ca-dabra. Was trying to open it up to gadp those lemons into my fist. But was struggling as it was very tight. So she helped saying "lo, khush, ab dabaoo" (have it, happy now, press them). Haha. Man, Johnny was confused what to do and what not to do. Slowly, I moved my hand to her ass. And man it was the most firm ass I ever came across. The only thing was I just did not want to take any, absolutely any risk, so didn't allow her to even touch my bro even from outside. Had the situation been different and the girl and the place were sophisticated, I would have had the chic like a hungry animal. After about 5 min. I decided to finish the deed by myself. So my hands took control of my bro and the things were relieved.

On my way home, with calm mind, on rethinking, I agreed to myself that though I did not have her under me, I have retained the most precious thing.

Overall experience can be great if you can really control your urges and let go the need for Johnny boy to enter into the tight place. In any case, health is always a priority. Although in reality there might be no need to be biased about the place and girls, no compromise with health guys.

FindingSex
05-30-16, 07:48
Ha ha.

That looks like a funny incident but glad to hear that you managed to control yourself!

Can you PM me exact details of location? I may plan some CCBJ with these girls.

Hello guys.

Sorry for not posting anything for so long. Was in cyclone of unawaited situations.

First of all a big thanks, to Rahulme, Gshad, Bitneneat, funkyhapster, jout74 and everyone on the Ahmedabad forum with whom I interacted. There are 2 incidents which want to post about.

One incident was on SGH the place which I think is well known to many of us. I would suggest visiting this place in a private vehicle. But, since I do not belong to the city, I decided to go in auto. No unpleasant situations, but took me quite a long time to find my way back home. Auto drivers in the city know quite a place guys..

Gsahd07
05-30-16, 11:15
Hi guys,

I took off from office for friends engagement. After attending engagement in morning left for the home. Johnny want some fun so decided to visit the spa at mastercool road. As soon as I went their reception girl recognized me and we chit chat for 5 minutes. Meanwhile she order tea and water. After having tea she told me what type of girl I want so I told her to show me all of them. After seeing all decided to take a girl who is dusky as I have things for dusky girl. She guided me to the room I changed into dispo and told the girl to came in. I started conversation and came to know her name is miss k. She started giving massage which is very poor but o continued and had conversation with her. After 20 minutes. I pull her to my chest and started DFK which she did for bit and asked me what you want I told for FS. I asked her how much she take she told 5 k to which I smiled and Said her I can fuck 2 girl in same price. And asked her for B2B and she told me 2 k to which I said I will pay 1 k and started removing her shirt and she told me she is married and have baby. As soon as I grabbed her boobs which is little saggy her nipples get lactation. Johnny got tight because never have a lactating boobs. So I started sucking her boobs. And drinking milk. After 10 minutes. Of good sucking she got aroused and I started giving her neck bites and kissing. I throw him the bed and removed her pants. She shaved her pussy I started fingering her and she started moaning loudly. After 5 minutes. She came and grabbed my Jonny and started giving HJ. I asked her for BJ which she said next time so asked her to give me good boob job. Which she obliged and started giving boob job I started pinching her nipples and milk was started flowing on my johnny after 10 I came and she cleaned me and started wearing her clothes. I paid her and asked her number she gave me and told me it is difficult for her to get outcall but she can try. I again did DFK and left the room. When leaving saw one good girl for her I will go next time.

Attitude:9/10.

Boobs:10\10 (as one more fantasy done).

Pussy: 8/10.

Wir: Yes. For FS or for new girl.

Cheers,

GS

ThumsUp2604
05-30-16, 11:53
Hi buddies,

Newly joined here on ISG.

I am visiting Ahmedabad on 31st & will stay at one hotel at Ambawadi. Will any body guide me some nice MP with extras or some nice girls contact to have fun?

Frank1232
05-30-16, 15:24
Good discovery bro.

And a lucky fellow. As soon as I read the word lactating, a series of chemical reactions started and Jhonnyboy had to pay attention at all costs. Haha.

Keep it up! Cheers. Be safe. Have a great time.

Hi guys,

I took off from office for friends engagement. After attending engagement in morning left for the home. Johnny want some fun so decided to visit the spa at mastercool road. As soon as I went their reception girl recognized me and we chit chat for 5 minutes. Meanwhile she order tea and water. After having tea she told me what type of girl I want so I told her to show me all of them. After seeing all decided to take a girl who is dusky as I have things for dusky girl. She guided me to the room I changed into dispo and told the girl to came in. I started conversation and came to know her name is miss k. She started giving massage which is very poor but o continued and had conversation with her. After 20 minutes. I pull her to my chest and started DFK which she did for bit and asked me what you want I told for FS. I asked her how much she take she told 5 k to which I smiled and Said her I can fuck 2 girl in same price. And asked her for B2B and she told me 2 k to which I said I will pay 1 k and started removing her shirt and she told me she is married and have baby. As soon as I grabbed her boobs which is little saggy her nipples get lactation. Johnny got tight because never have a lactating boobs. So I started sucking her boobs. And drinking milk. After 10 minutes. Of good sucking she got aroused and I started giving her neck bites and kissing. I throw him the bed and removed her pants. She shaved her pussy I started fingering her and she started moaning loudly. After 5 minutes. She came and grabbed my Jonny and started giving HJ. I asked her for BJ which she said next time so asked her to give me good boob job.

Panvelion
05-30-16, 16:40
Hi friends,

This is my first FR and though this FR does not belong to Ahmedabad but posting as may be some of the members here find it useful. I am regular in Ahm and Morbi. Tried few spas in Morbi, The great river of India spa, tree Thai spa. Every where extra was a no no. I usually inquiry about types of therapist they have. In Morbi on the first call the guy on the other side upfront says I can get pure massage and there is no extra. Yesterday evening called up the famous spa in the name of smallest bird of world. The lady receptionist told they have Thai therapist only. Thai in Morbi? What a bammmm. Booked appointment. The fat guy in the reception tried to sale membership knowing I am regular in Morbi. I was ready and asked if they accept card. But he said this is Morbi and everything goes on cash. Any one here can take out lacs from his scooters dikki anytime. So I paid retail 2.3 k counter charge and had to wait for 30 min and understood it was too crowded. In minutes the reception was full and I got the scent that I am in right place. There was no choice so after changing into dispo one good looking Thai lady Ms A of around 30's entered and she was looking too tired after whole day job. Massage was below average. One side of room was fully cladded with mirror. While taking massage spotted stain of dried sperm on that mirror. She started touching johhny as she was there for that only. I asked her extras she told HJ 1 K and TL+HJ-2 k. Tried to negotiate at 1. 5 but she said no. 2 k is fixed. I also said leave it. Knew that she has to agree. After 5 min she told to give money first and then she will do in 1. 5. Handed her cash immediately. She open her top and bra and started giving HJ. I pressed her boobs and she started lactating. She requested me not to suck as she has a 2 yrs old kid. Played with her cute milky white firm boobs and I ejaculated in force which splatted on her face. She cleaned me up took shower and left.

Attitude: 5/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Look: 7/10.

Massage: 2/10.

Damage: 2. 3+1. 5.

WIR: yes but shall ask for my selection.

P.S. If any one need can help with Indies and SPA in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.

Gsahd07
05-31-16, 10:57
Hi guys,

Sunday got a call from famous sensational spa that's new birds have arrived. So told him to book an appointment in evening.

In evening reached their and had chit chat with a reception guy. Another guy guided me to the room. As usual I didn't wear dispo. After 2 minutes. The therapist came we greeted each other and she removed my and spank at my bum. Her name was miss s. We started conversation she gave me awesome bum crack massage and pulled the johnny in between and started playing with balls. After 30 minutes. Of massage she grabbed johnny and told me I want happy ending I said yes and she took some oil in Hand and started giving good HJ and meanwhile I grabbed her ass. She then told me to remove her t-shirt I obliged and big boobs are looking hot in black bra. So started pressing it roughly and removed her bra and sucked her boobs. After that she told me to lie down and started sucking my nipples and moving johnny up and down. After that I came and she cleared me with the tissue. I paid her and she gave me good DFK. I went to shower and she was their waiting for me to come out with towel in hand. She told me to come next time for B2 I so I got confused and asked her what that mean she told me you give me massage with your johnny. I smiled and hugged her and she left.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 1.5 k for two massage + 1 k.

Wir: Yes for different girl.

Cheers,

GS

Bhav44
05-31-16, 14:17
Was in Ahmedabad on Saturday for some work. Got free early & wanted a good massage with a happy ending. Following the earlier leads of NCC spa decided to try it out. Got the no from Justdial, took an appointment & reached there. Inquired about the rates & services provided. Manager told they have NEs & locals. But services will be provided by locals only. On her advise chose a local Miss be. Got a good massage as she was strong. Asked her about the services. Quoted. 8 k for HJ & 1.5 k for BBJ. Settled for the latter & shot the load in her mouth.

Paid & left.

Damages 1 k + 1.5 K.

WIR. Yes.

Panvelion
06-01-16, 13:33
Was in Ahmedabad on Saturday for some work. Got free early & wanted a good massage with a happy ending. Following the earlier leads of NCC spa decided to try it out. Got the no from Justdial, took an appointment & reached there. Inquired about the rates & services provided. Manager told they have NEs & locals. But services will be provided by locals only. On her advise chose a local Miss be. Got a good massage as she was strong. Asked her about the services. Quoted. 8 k for HJ & 1.5 k for BBJ. Settled for the latter & shot the load in her mouth.

Paid & left.

Damages 1 k + 1.5 K.

WIR. Yes.Seen 3 NCC in JD. Can you help with the area?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Raaj234
06-03-16, 05:14
Seen 3 NCC in JD. Can you help with the area?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonHe is talking about satellite 100 ft road branch. Also you can try Kohinoor just on left side of entry gate to NCC having all these stuff.

Raj

Panvelion
06-03-16, 16:13
Today got a call from Chandkheda spa. No available on JD ending with 47. She said they have NE and Gujju both. Offer going on for two days for massage at 1000. From her voice hint smelt. Shall post FR if get time to visit tomorrow.

Osho11
06-05-16, 05:21
I share the digits of independents, spa's, SP's with people here but some members (I will not take their names) don't reciprocate. They will take digits from you but won't share the contacts that they have. We are supposed to help each other, being selfish will limit the amount of sexual experiences / trysts that we have.

FindingSex
06-06-16, 15:21
Agree with you and sorry to hear that it happens to you as well! I also faced the same issue sometime.

So would like to give you an advise to share the details with Seniors only. That does not mean don't share with new mongers but instead, get the details first from new mongers and then share your digits. It will help you to not get disappointed.

Anyways, cheers and happy mongering.

I share the digits of independents, spa's, SP's with people here but some members (I will not take their names) don't reciprocate. They will take digits from you but won't share the contacts that they have. We are supposed to help each other, being selfish will limit the amount of sexual experiences / trysts that we have.

TishRakit
06-06-16, 21:38
Sorry to say but I don't completely agree with you guys. See the problem is that people has just stop posting new stuff and have no ventured any new roads. The whole point is to help each other and only if info is kept between Sr. members then this group will dry out soon. Posting and asking is the answer to the problem. I would request each member to post as many experience as they could indeed it will help us all.

Moreover after experiencing some of the leads by some Sr member who posts faultlessly regarding his exp and new discoveries were found to shit and not true I followed the leads a landed up paying amount just for a nothing as mentioned in his post. What ever that sr person posts is tough to believe. One more question is that how is only that guy always lucky to find new roads. Maybe it's a marketing strategy used by any spas or sp to divert the flow of members of ISG to their places. Please don't let anyone play with this group. I would request all to please post review to any post done on this group if you have tried that leads it would certainly help us all in return to get genuine info. And not to get played by someone fishy.

Keep posting and keep helping each other.

Agree with you and sorry to hear that it happens to you as well! I also faced the same issue sometime.

So would like to give you an advise to share the details with Seniors only. That does not mean don't share with new mongers but instead, get the details first from new mongers and then share your digits. It will help you to not get disappointed.

Anyways, cheers and happy mongering.

Pawar1234
06-07-16, 10:06
After reading the excellent reports thought of trying this spa out. Went there on Saturday but it was closed and nobody answered on the phone.

Tried again today and both phones are switched off.

Any information.

Kevin2502
06-07-16, 20:40
Hi,

Anyone have number of any Russian girl or any other inde, s in Ahmedabad. Please share me number.

Pawar1234
06-08-16, 10:26
Went to the sun sign spa on master cool road.

Selected miss S. Small petite girl.

Massage was the grade.

Asked for extra. Initially offered only HJ and B2B.

Agreed for B2B for 1.5.

After sometime she only offered BBBJ for 2.0.

Took shower and deed started. Beautiful petite body.

Good BJ.

Damage 1.0 plus 2.0.

WIR yes but have seen another girl which I liked.

FindingSex
06-08-16, 12:50
I am not surprised with this. I think, they are not concerned with their business. Sometimes I also face same kind of issue where they close Spa for couple of days and don't pick-up the calls too.

Try Kohinoor Spa besides them as mentioned by a member in recent post.

After reading the excellent reports thought of trying this spa out. Went there on Saturday but it was closed and nobody answered on the phone.

Tried again today and both phones are switched off.

Any information.

Desibwoy
06-09-16, 22:58
I am not surprised with this. I think, they are not concerned with their business. Sometimes I also face same kind of issue where they close Spa for couple of days and don't pick-up the calls too.

Try Kohinoor Spa besides them as mentioned by a member in recent post.Hey mate kindly edit out the name from the post. Thanks.

Desibwoy
06-09-16, 23:07
I share the digits of independents, spa's, SP's with people here but some members (I will not take their names) don't reciprocate. They will take digits from you but won't share the contacts that they have. We are supposed to help each other, being selfish will limit the amount of sexual experiences / trysts that we have.Yeah most of the people out here are quite selfish. I have voluntarily shared good info with many people who PM me. All I ask in return from them is a report on the forum. Yet, they don't have the decency to share their experience. Not even in a few pointers. People, please just share your experiences. It will open new doors amd more seniors might share insights with you. Moreover, everyone including seasoned members can learn from your experiences. So please spend some efforts in writing FRs as you do in writing the PMs.

Cheers.

Desibwoy
06-09-16, 23:12
Today got a call from Chandkheda spa. No available on JD ending with 47. She said they have NE and Gujju both. Offer going on for two days for massage at 1000. From her voice hint smelt. Shall post FR if get time to visit tomorrow.I guess it's on ground floor of a mall near famous educational institution. The receptionist here is very cute. Have fun if you can! Plenty of choice too! Cheers.

BigShot007
06-10-16, 06:00
Hi friends,

After long time writing reports as very much busy with targets.

Last Friday visited spa on master cool road, on first floor above famous bank I see.

They have Gujarati staff only.

Took appointment and on phone they give hint. Reach on time and selected one girl name starts with P.

She is very thin having age hardly 20.

As usual massage stated and then while during bump massage she intentional touch Johann and tell me sorry.

I told her don't worry I like it.

After turn around directly asked about extra. She had only HJ on card. Rate was very reasonable so starts with pressing be at at be & lip kiss.

Then after she do HJ. She invite me again.

Yesterday again took & book her. She recognized me & directly lay down on my back as GF.

I started Lip kiss side by side. After then I turn & start pressing Her be at at be & my hand go down between her legs. She giggle with Joy.

I ask her to remove Jeans & she follow instruction. Side by side I had pull he last piece & she is totally in birth situation on table with me.

I again enjoy her lips & breast which is small, but I like Small one.

Then starts fingering her & then she do HJ to me.

Very Good time with her & leave Happy & satisfied.

TishRakit
06-10-16, 10:34
Hi,

Day before yestersay had a stressful day so thought of trying MP with indis. Scrolled the list in JD and call us a MP at 9 color pura who also cares about nature booked up a massage with local theripist.

In evening reached their and had chit chat with a cute anty type reciptinist. A GIRL guided me to the room. After 2 minutes. The therapist came I Scanned her from top to bottom and must say she had nice curves. Nice gujju girl looks. She started the mass she gave me awesome bum crack massage and started toucing she johnny and and every time gave a nice smile she asked for extras and started touching jonny. HJ BJ and FS were on menu. I aked for.

The sensation was so grt that I wated to fuck her badly but justShe remove her t-shirt I a saw a pair of boobs all guys desire about in there teens. I grabed the pair like a lion bliged and started pressing it roughly she removed her jeans and panty an a hot nice ass was touching my dick. The sensation was grt felt the heat and felts as she wanted to get fucked controled by feelings and told her just to do BBBJ.

After the deed ended she acompined me in the shower put up some gel on by back and gently rubbed it felt grt. I took a shower and paid her 2 k she told me come with a protection next time.

Damage: 1.1 k for massage + 2 k.

Sandy1415
06-10-16, 10:45
Went to the sun sign spa on master cool road.

Selected miss S. Small petite girl.

Massage was the grade.

Asked for extra. Initially offered only HJ and B2B.

Agreed for B2B for 1.5.

After sometime she only offered BBBJ for 2.0.

Took shower and deed started. Beautiful petite body.

Good BJ.

Damage 1.0 plus 2.0.

WIR yes but have seen another girl which I liked.Please help me out with the name?

Ankit234
06-10-16, 14:10
Can you send me location of NCC spa.

Greetings,

Jackson

Vish Achha
06-10-16, 16:46
Hello,

I am from Ahmedabad and just joined the site but I found it really useful and great.

Can some one PM me some indis number based at Ahmedabad. Age and any other criteria do not matter.

It will be referral base and will also try to share contact of few genuine SP I have which are tried and tasted. And trust me they are really good.

Vish Achha
06-10-16, 16:51
Hi,

Day before yestersay had a stressful day so thought of trying MP with indis. Scrolled the list in JD and call us a MP at 9 color pura who also cares about nature booked up a massage with local theripist.

In evening reached their and had chit chat with a cute anty type reciptinist. A GIRL guided me to the room. After 2 minutes. The therapist came I Scanned her from top to bottom and must say she had nice curves. Nice gujju girl looks. She started the mass she gave me awesome bum crack massage and started toucing she johnny and and every time gave a nice smile she asked for extras and started touching jonny. HJ BJ and FS were on menu. I aked for..Can you share name of spa center PM me.

Gsahd07
06-11-16, 14:53
Hi guys,

This report is of last weekend. Due to busy schedule didn't get time to write FR.

Got a number from just dial so called and some aunty picked the call. I asked her for massage to which she Said you want massage or want to have program so I Said I want program. She quoted me 2 k for same. So fixed appointment at her home and she guided me to the place. I reached their she showed me girl and asked for money. After that girl guided me to bed room. I undressed myself and she did herself. She grabbed Johnny and started doing BBBJ to which Johnny got raised. I started sucking her small boobs and after while asked her for 69 to which she obliged and I sucked her clean and shaved pussy. I was about to cum so asked her to stop. She then covered the Johnny with condo and I fucked her in miss, and wot finally cum. She cleared me and I got dressed and left.

Attitude: 9\10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 9\10.

Damage:2 k.

WIR: Yes for sure with different girls.

P.S: Place is very far and it a in the society. So little bit scared to go their.

Cheers,

GS

Gsahd07
06-11-16, 15:11
Hi guys,

Another report of last weekend. Due to Saturday session still feel horny. So decided to go on for master cool road spa.

Went their at 11:30 they just opened the spa. Reception guy offered me water. He guided me to the room and I asked for miss k but she is busy and he told me to take miss P. To which I asked him to show me the girl. First come girl with specs and petite body I said show me another one after that he showed me girl who has short height and petite body. In between miss K come out from nearby room and recognized me and hug me. I told her I was here because of you. She told me to wait for 40 minutes. As I don't have time so told her to recommend me the best girl. She then sent the girl with specs. I changed into dispo and she came inside and started massage. We had chit chat for a while. She was very bad at massage so after 15 minutes. Asked her for extra to which she said yes. So I ask her rate card she asked me how much I paid for fd to miss K. I lied and said 2 k to which she agree and she removed her clothes. She have brown nips with a small boobs. I suck her for while and she is rubbing Johnny with hands. After that I licked her small pussy. First time I saw such small pussy in my life. After that I covered Johnny and started banging her in miss. Wot and finally fucked her in doggy till cum. In between I spanked her ass. She cleaned me with towel. I paid her and asked her number she gave me and left.

Boobs: 5\10 (very small).

Pussy: 9\10.

Attitude: 8\10.

So finally weekend got over. Thinking to go tomorrow again for different girl. Any senior buddy want to come then pm me will go together.

Cheers,

GS

Vish Achha
06-11-16, 18:17
Hi guys,

This report is of last weekend. Due to busy schedule didn't get time to write FR.

Got a number from just dial so called and some aunty picked the call. I asked her for massage to which she Said you want massage or want to have program so I Said I want program. She quoted me 2 k for same. So fixed appointment at her home and she guided me to the place. I reached their she showed me girl and asked for money. After that girl guided me to bed room. I undressed myself and she did herself. She grabbed Johnny and started doing BBBJ to which Johnny got raised. I started sucking her small boobs and after while asked her for 69 to which she obliged and I sucked her clean and shaved pussy. I was about to cum so asked her to stop. She then covered the Johnny with condo and I fucked her in miss, and wot finally cum. She cleared me and I got dressed and left.Dear Gshad,

It seems that you are most active and helping member. Thanks for sharing all your experience for benefit of all members.

It will be great if you can PM me some good options to explore at Indies, SP and MP including this one. Will like to try them all.

Thanks once again.

IcCool81
06-12-16, 10:47
Hello everyone,

I have just shifted here from Queensland, Australia for 3 years contract. I have just signed up for the subscription. Would you please share with me details of some good escorts and massage parlors. I tried to crack the codes for lot of them but no luck. Please help me. I promise that I will share any details I have and get the hang of things around here.

Thanks a lot.

IcCool81
06-12-16, 10:49
Hello friend,

Please share the details and number and roughly the area you went to.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Got a number from just dial so called and some aunty picked the call. I asked her for massage to which she Said you want massage or want to have program so I Said I want program. She quoted me 2 k for same. So fixed appointment at her home and she guided me to the place. I reached their she showed me girl and asked for money. After that girl guided me to bed room. I undressed myself and she did herself. She grabbed Johnny and started doing BBBJ to which Johnny got raised. I started sucking her small boobs and after while asked her for 69 to which she obliged and I sucked her clean and shaved pussy. I was about to cum so asked her to stop. She then covered the Johnny with condo and I fucked her in miss, and wot finally cum. She cleared me and I got dressed and left.

Hunter999
06-13-16, 06:58
Bro,

Can you give me her number?

CheersHi bro,

Few days before came from use. Please share the number if you can.

FindingSex
06-13-16, 09:35
Visited this Spa yesterday in the noon time. I thought it's a shaddy place and when I entered there, I found yeah it's a shaddy place. I wrote Spa cum MP but we can consider this place as pure MP that we had many in late 2010 .

You can't expect massage as girls there even don't know what massage is. They have couple of gujju girls and couple of NEs. I opted Gujju girl (can say Aunty) with big boobs.

Proceed to the room. OMG, is that a spa room? Very small room with 2 colorful light (green and red) and single bed on the floor in a corner. Looks like I was in the REDLINE area. LOL.

Miss P started with the massage but she really does not know what to do and how to do! So after 2 minutes, she informed me that extra are available too. I asked rates and she told me, 1. 5 K for HJ and 2. 5 for BJ. I am like WTF! Negotiated and he got ready for BJ with CIM for 1. 5. She started the deed immediately. Opened her TEE and Bra. She has good boobs with small and black nipples. Not so big but big enough to play and suck but hygiene is the problem so didn't want to get into it much and asked her to suck me. She followed and bro became the rod in next couple of minutes and I was about to cum so stopped her and I stood up and asked her to lick my balls which she did. She has a good attitude! After some licking, I started fucking her mouth badly which lasts for 5 minutes and I'm done. She sucked till last drop and gulp it fully!

I am relaxed but was hoping for massage to get relaxed fully but she seems, not into massage at all. She just wanted to do the extra stuff. She was just doing a touch massage LOL. So I asked her to stop and finish.

I got up, changed clothes, paid fees and went out!

Few things about Spa:

1. It's a shaddy place and you can't expect massage at this place.

2. It's being run by same person who runs MP at nearbuy complex (Same complex where famous paratha joint is located).

3. No attached shower rooms so I would say, it's not Spa, it's a massage parlour for extras only!

Ratings:

Spa: 4/10.

Girl: 5/10.

Attitude of Miss P: 8/10.

Massage Skills: 1/10.

Damage: 1. 1 K (Counter charge. This is for just renting a room to do stuffs for an hour as no real massage. LOL) + 1. 5 K (Miss P for BBBJ with CIM).

WIR: Big No!

Avoid this place as much as you can. But still want to try, can PM me for name and address.

Vish Achha
06-13-16, 11:21
Dear all,

Firs of all a great thanks to all of you for the help and support you have given to me and special thanks to Mr. Pawar, Mr. Coolguy, Mr. Rahul, Mr. Jayfun.

This all guys have provided such a useful information in last couple of days. With the help of Mr. Rahul I could get a chance to meet the Oral Queen of Ahmedabad and my experience was a s below:

I have called her in the morning around 11.00 and agreed to meet hear in the afternoon at a residence. First of all a good residence so without any fear you can sit and meet without any concern. It was really quite residence place. When I have seen her for the first time I thought man I have done some wrong choice but still going by the post here thought let me try her once as she is plump and short height not so great figure or looks but what happen thereafter was ultimate experience for me so far.

We have gone to the room and started chit chatting she was friendly and seems well experienced and also talks about preferences. She also ask for specific preferences and told me to try from back side with her as she really enjoys it. As we are started she had done some fantastic BBBJ and kisses. She kiss my nipples and smooching. She also licks the balls and entire Johnny area as if no tomorrow and such session continues for around 15 - 20 minutes. A truly heavenly experience. Also than she ask me to go for full raw and we have some average fun as she is not that much tight and it do not feel much and she realsie it after some time so she again started with the DT and BJ and had compelled it with the CIM. She is indeed an oral queen. I never had such best experience and I am sure to have her again very soon.

Thanks once again all the senior member for sharing details. Do keep sharing details of such good indies and will exchange the details available with me.

AaronDarSkies
06-13-16, 15:24
Hello all,

I am first time poster and would like to exchange numbers for recommended service providers in Ahmedabad. Prefer younger ones, ideally a college student, cost not that much of an issue, quality is higher consideration.

Led Zeppelin
06-13-16, 18:21
Inspired by so many reviews here went to this famous MP at Prahladnagar road. From first touch indication of extras. The rates quoted are very high. 5 k for B2B negotiated at 3 k. And no BJ. Still excellent Thai girl and B2B. Disappointed as no BJ. Any suggestion as to good spa with excellent Thai BJ?

IcCool81
06-13-16, 20:15
Great review. Please PM me the details like her name and number and area you went to.

Thanks

Dear all,

Firs of all a great thanks to all of you for the help and support you have given to me and special thanks to Mr. Pawar, Mr. Coolguy, Mr. Rahul, Mr. Jayfun.

This all guys have provided such a useful information in last couple of days. With the help of Mr. Rahul I could get a chance to meet the Oral Queen of Ahmedabad and my experience was a s below:

I have called her in the morning around 11.00 and agreed to meet hear in the afternoon at a residence. First of all a good residence so without any fear you can sit and meet without any concern. It was really quite residence place. When I have seen her for the first time I thought man I have done some wrong choice but still going by the post here thought let me try her once as she is plump and short height not so great figure or looks but what happen thereafter was ultimate experience for me so far.

We have gone to the room and started chit chatting she was friendly and seems well experienced and also talks about preferences. She also ask for specific preferences and told me to try from back side with her as she really enjoys it. As we are started she had done some fantastic BBBJ and kisses. She kiss my nipples and smooching..

HornySperm09
06-13-16, 23:04
Hey FS.

As you mentioned there are two spa or MP like setup in vadodara. What you can do is opt for NE and get massage and when 20-25 min. Left ask for extras. Most likely you won't get it from NE. You are lucky If you get from NE. Or else they would send some other girl who provides extra. That way you can get massage for your 1. 1 k.

Cheers.

Visited this Spa yesterday in the noon time. I thought it's a shaddy place and when I entered there, I found yeah it's a shaddy place. I wrote Spa cum MP but we can consider this place as pure MP that we had many in late 2010 .

You can't expect massage as girls there even don't know what massage is. They have couple of gujju girls and couple of NEs. I opted Gujju girl (can say Aunty) with big boobs.

Proceed to the room. OMG, is that a spa room? Very small room with 2 colorful light (green and red) and single bed on the floor in a corner. Looks like I was in the REDLINE area. LOL.

Miss P started with the massage but she really does not know what to do and how to do! So after 2 minutes, she informed me that extra are available too. I asked rates and she told me, 1. 5 K for HJ and 2. 5 for BJ. I am like WTF! Negotiated and he got ready for BJ with CIM for 1. 5. She started the deed immediately. Opened her TEE and Bra. She has good boobs with small and black nipples. Not so big but big enough to play and suck but hygiene is the problem so didn't want to get into it much and asked her to suck me. She followed and bro became the rod in next couple of minutes and I was about to cum so stopped her and I stood up and asked her to lick my balls which she did. She has a good attitude! After some licking, I started fucking her mouth badly which lasts for 5 minutes and I'm done. She sucked till last drop and gulp it fully!

I am relaxed but was hoping for massage to get relaxed fully but she seems, not into massage at all. She just wanted to do the extra stuff. She was just doing a touch massage LOL. So I asked her to stop and finish.

I got up, changed clothes, paid fees and went out!

Few things about Spa:

1. It's a shaddy place and you can't expect massage at this place.

2. It's being run by same person who runs MP at nearbuy complex (Same complex where famous paratha joint is located).

3. No attached shower rooms so I would say, it's not Spa, it's a massage parlour for extras only!

Ratings:

Spa: 4/10.

Attitude of Miss P: 8/10.

Massage Skills: 1/10.

Damage: 1. 1 K (Counter charge. This is for just renting a room to do stuffs for an hour as no real massage. LOL) + 1. 5 K (Miss P for BBBJ with CIM).

WIR: Big No!

Avoid this place as much as you can. But still want to try, can PM me for name and address.

Panvelion
06-14-16, 15:02
I guess it's on ground floor of a mall near famous educational institution. The receptionist here is very cute. Have fun if you can! Plenty of choice too! Cheers.Thanks Desibwoy, you have correctly pointed location. Its on the same side of the road after crossing New see G road from that Engg College. While coming from Visat. Ground floor of the mall named in Krishna. While visiting the SAP first shock was seeing as it says family salon. Negotiated for 60 min deep tissue. Not much selection as all NE left this spa only one Ms Kajal was available. She was very talkative. Second shock. It is never a SAP. Curtained cubicle with common bath. Oily spreads over massage table. That was a turn off. But Miss Kajal, aged around 28, Gujju, slim and cute face made me relaxed saying no body will peep in. Massage was below average but was enjoying chat with the masseur. Asked her to give pressure on back as it was aching due to long office work. She offered free bum massage. Johny said wow. After 40 min of so called oil rubbing massage I asked for extra and she said 1 k for only HJ. Negotiated for TL and she obliged. Lifter her bra and top. I could not believe it was just a firm. Small nipples firm boobs which I sucked like a thirsty crow. Fingered her over her jeans and she moaned. Came in her hand, took bath in common bathroom. Felt adventurous to monger in this kind of place. Paid her and left.

Look: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Massage: 3/10.

WIR: May be yes.

IcCool81
06-15-16, 04:37
Hi,

I am new on this site. And city. Please PM me the name and contact number thanks a lot.

Hi guys,

Another report of last weekend. Due to Saturday session still feel horny. So decided to go on for master cool road spa.

Went their at 11:30 they just opened the spa. Reception guy offered me water. He guided me to the room and I asked for miss k but she is busy and he told me to take miss P. To which I asked him to show me the girl. First come girl with specs and petite body I said show me another one after that he showed me girl who has short height and petite body. In between miss K come out from nearby room and recognized me and hug me. I told her I was here because of you. She told me to wait for 40 minutes. As I don't have time so told her to recommend me the best girl. She then sent the girl with specs. I changed into dispo and she came inside and started massage. We had chit chat for a while. She was very bad at massage so after 15 minutes. Asked her for extra to which she said yes. So I ask her rate card she asked me how much I paid for fd to miss K. I lied and said 2 k to which she agree and she removed her clothes. She have brown nips with a small boobs. I suck her for while and she is rubbing Johnny with hands. After that I licked her small pussy. First time I saw such small pussy in my life.

Pawar1234
06-15-16, 14:33
Hi,

I am new on this site. And city. Please PM me the name and contact number thanks a lot.Hi,

Have you taken massage from the other ms. P at the spa. Gujarati name for gods service?

Thanks.

IcCool81
06-15-16, 16:49
Hello guys,

I am new here on the site as well as in the city. I posted on this forum for the names of some nice working ladies and unfortunately only one person gave me the details. Please anyone who has any details please help. I assure you I will reciprocate as soon as I find anything new.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Kevin79
06-16-16, 02:02
Dear Vish Achha,

Am a nri here please PM me contact details, need to try the oral queen. You seem to be helpful, Please share contact. Hand wash hands bro. If I get any contacts will PM you too.

Dear all,

We have gone to the room and started chit chatting she was friendly and seems well experienced and also talks about preferences..

Kevin2502
06-16-16, 19:23
Hi Kevin,

Can you share me some personal numbers of Inde's.

MRahul84
06-18-16, 01:48
One good food in your city.

She available for few days.

Outcall I think.

Enjoy this food.

RockyBo
06-18-16, 09:46
Hi,

Sorry for posting this FR so late which I should had posted on the same day I. E. 11.06. 2016.

I checked yellow pages for MP locators in Vastrapur and came along the name of this MP named "A Jannat" (read the English version of that word). It is situated in first floor of a shopping building series named after a famous "mountain series of north India Arcade" in Block A, just opposite of Vastrapur lake and adjacent to petrol pump. The MP had NE and some Gujju ladies. NE were below average. I was escorted to the massage room, a small room. The door of the rooms have no lock from inside but closes well. In short, good rooms for massage but if you are planning for extras, you would have to make sure, nobody gives a push from outside LOL. Anyways, I was assigned a NE therapist, NO looker at all. I was given oil massage for some 50 minutes. Suddenly, I was asked if I want extras. I was not in a mood to have extra from this NE, so I just nodded no and told her to continue with massage. She said wait a minute and went outside the room leaving me in this 95% naked position. I saw a gujju lady (Miss K) coming inside, I told her its the wrong room because I was assigned a NE. She told me NE had sent her if I were interested in some extras. I asked for rate and she quoted BJ+CIM for 2 K. I negotiated for 1.5 k. She took off her T-shirt and Bra. Her tits were in pretty good shape and I was enjoying sucking and squeezing them. I grabbed her ass a few times. Didn't ask her to fully undress though. After, 10 minutes or so I was done in her mouth. She signaled me to stay in room and she went outside. 2 minutes later she returned and told that I could use the washroom / bathroom now. Now, this part I did not like at all. I was in towel and had to walk outside the room to bathroom to take a shower. Anyways, it was not so bad experience at all.

NE therapist:

Looks: 3/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Gujju (Miss K, tattoo of S in her thumb).

Looks: 6/10 (a little petite, but good height).

Damage: 1175 at counter + 1500 to Miss K.

WIR: Yes, may try Miss K for massage next time.

I am still in phase to write a good FR and hope for improvement with time.

HotFuzz13
06-18-16, 11:44
Hello members,

Recently got the paid subscription. Hope to get some digit shared from the members. Will share the experience regularly for the same.

Hope to receive some positive reply.

Thanking you.

Led Zeppelin
06-18-16, 20:03
Have you had any good experience someplace for Thai CIM?

Hi,

Sorry for posting this FR so late which I should had posted on the same day I. E. 11.06. 2016.

I checked yellow pages for MP locators in Vastrapur and came along the name of this MP named "A Jannat" (read the English version of that word). It is situated in first floor of a shopping building series named after a famous "mountain series of north India Arcade" in Block A, just opposite of Vastrapur lake and adjacent to petrol pump. The MP had NE and some Gujju ladies. NE were below average. I was escorted to the massage room, a small room. The door of the rooms have no lock from inside but closes well. In short, good rooms for massage but if you are planning for extras, you would have to make sure, nobody gives a push from outside LOL. Anyways, I was assigned a NE therapist, NO looker at all. I was given oil massage for some 50 minutes. Suddenly, I was asked if I want extras. I was not in a mood to have extra from this NE, so I just nodded no and told her to continue with massage. She said wait a minute and went outside the room leaving me in this 95% naked position. I saw a gujju lady (Miss K) coming inside, I told her its the wrong room because I was assigned a NE. She told me NE had sent her if I were interested in some extras. I asked for rate and she quoted BJ+CIM for 2 K. I negotiated for 1.5 k. She took off her T-shirt and Bra. Her tits were in pretty good shape and I was enjoying sucking and squeezing them. I grabbed her ass a few times. Didn't ask her to fully undress though. After, 10 minutes or so I was done in her mouth. She signaled me to stay in room and she went outside. 2 minutes later she returned and told that I could use the washroom / bathroom now. Now, this part I did not like at all. I was in towel and had to walk outside the room to bathroom to take a shower. Anyways, it was not so bad experience at all..

ToyBoyCal
06-19-16, 08:01
Hi there,

I would be in Ahmedabad in the coming week and would like to avail her services. Please do share her / her agent's number. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Outcall I think.

Enjoy this food.

Frank1232
06-19-16, 08:43
Guys,

Anybody having any exp with any tinder babe? Please inbox me.

RockyBo
06-19-16, 17:43
Have you had any good experience someplace for Thai CIM?No bro, I am still new to mongering world. Have a few contacts which are more of an average or below average types. If you still need one, just PM me.

Vish Achha
06-20-16, 08:37
Hello,

I am looking for paid couples in Ahmedabad or nearby areas.

If any one have any contacts please share with me.

Bhrxxx
06-20-16, 09:19
Hey guys,

I am shifting from Ahmedabad to Delhi this week and wanted to give myself a going away present.

Would really appreciate if you could share some digits (Indies / MILF). Will reciprocate with the same in Ahmedabad and in Delhi in future!

Cheers!

ToyBoyCal
06-20-16, 09:26
Hello friends,

I shall be in Ahmedabad on 23rd night and would like to have a girl stay overnight with me. Am not looking for something very expensive may be around 5-6 k.

Would appreciate you help in this. Can reciprocate in Kolkata.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.

Hunter999
06-23-16, 06:48
Hi,

I am a regular visitor of this forum, but am more active in Dubai reports, I am here for few days and going back to Dubai, can you please share the contact details of the oral queen. Will be really thankful to you.

Hunter999
06-23-16, 07:00
Dear All, I had been active in Dubai forum a lot and as I stay in Ahmedabad so sometimes I do read the Ahmedabad reports as well. Any of our forum friends needs any help in Dubai if they visit without any hesitation ask me and I will be happy to help.

Lets come to the point.

After a long time in Ahmedabad, I wanted my johny to be serviced and the oil to be changed but as I was out for about a year so was not knowing any contacts for the girls whom I can take for short time or long time, only knew that there are massage parlors where at least we can get some services, so after long research I went to a spa in south Bopal the name of the spa is Thai buda, its on sec floor or Orchid center, and I went in, the ambiance of the spa is OK, paid 5000 at the counter as single spa is costing around 2000 and in 5000 we can take 4 sessions so taken the package of 5 k as its cost effective, went inside the room and the receptionist told me to change meanwhile she send the girl. I got ready and there came the girl here name was Mrs D, she was bit bulky was from Thai, she slowly started massaging and in in between she was talking naughty and was touching my johny and it was giving a very wild sensation to me. She asked me for extra, I asked for a BJ which she refused and finally we settled for HJ 1 k, she started stroking for about 5 min to and finally I exploded. Was over all a so so expectation, as I have came from Dubai I know that I am expecting more, but any of our forum members have some nice contacts please share with me or pm me. If any of you want this spa details PM me.

Hunter999
06-23-16, 07:08
Hi,

Please share the contact details. I am new in Ahmadabad forum but active in Dubai forum.

Hunter999
06-24-16, 05:58
Hello monger friends,

I am in touch with one independent butter as defined in earlier posts.

My friend had sessions with her and had good experience.

She asked to give references. So any of you are willing to try PM me.

Would appreciate if you guys reciprocate with your contacts.

Thanks.Please share the contacts of butter if you have. I has details of a massage parlor if you want I can GV you.

Vivisimo
06-24-16, 08:10
Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience at X'spa on Phladnagar. Didn't negotiate the rates. After she started I asked her for BJ and she complied. And then began the fun. Got to lick her boobs. Fingered her for some time and off she says she is ready for F. Laid her on the table and she pops out a Durex. And had a good session.

She didn't ask me for the amount but paid her 2.5 K for the entire deed. She was amazing. WIR. Yes yes yes. No bargaining and lot of fun.

Cheers,

Vivi.

BTW. Can anyone share details of Indie. Been ages of visiting spas now need some indies.

Inblr01
06-24-16, 15:48
Hi,

I have shifted to Ahm and stays alone, so have my own place. I am looking to network with mongers in age range 35-45 yrs only please. Rest communication on PM. I check PM once in a week, so please give me time to respond back. Just to safe guard myself, I prefer people who are senior and contributing reports. I will share my bit of things with trusted people.

Inblr01

IcCool81
06-24-16, 17:58
Please provide the name of Spa.

Thanks.

Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience at X'spa on Phladnagar. Didn't negotiate the rates. After she started I asked her for BJ and she complied. And then began the fun. Got to lick her boobs. Fingered her for some time and off she says she is ready for F. Laid her on the table and she pops out a Durex. And had a good session.

She didn't ask me for the amount but paid her 2.5 K for the entire deed. She was amazing. WIR. Yes yes yes. No bargaining and lot of fun.

Cheers,

Vivi.

BTW. Can anyone share details of Indie. Been ages of visiting spas now need some indies.

DubyAman82
06-25-16, 15:35
Called up a SP, I found on locanto. Number ending with 619. He told me, he can supply a girl to Ashram road, CG road or SG high way. I chose Ashram road as it is much closer to where I live. He asked me to go to a hotel on Ashram road, hotel name ends with Palace, and give him a call. He quoted 4 K including hotel charge. I thought lets see the bird first and then we can talk. He told me I will saw you the options once you call me from hotel.

I obliged, I booked a room and called him up with the room number. Hotel seemed to be recently renovated, so, was nice and clean. I was hoping to see some options but, in 20 minutes or so a Girl arrived. A bit wheatish skinned but good to average look and figure. I was bit horny, so I thought, lets finish it.

Started with bit chit-chat. Asked her to take of her t-shirt, to which she said, are you in hurry? I said, fuck no. She smiled and we continue chit-chat. She asked me if she can smoke. I said I would mind. She smiled and started DFK. I must tell you, she was good with her tongue. Then she went down to johnny, but no BBBJ only CBJ. She sucked johnny for some time. Then she came over and started WOT with DFK. Then we finished in missionary.

Overall good fun. After I called up SP complaining about why I was not sent any option and girl was sent straight away? To which he said, You could have called me if she was not good, I would have send another. I said it is not question of Girl, she was good but could have been better if options were given. He said next time will make it up. I said, yeah right!

Look: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

DFK: 8/10.

BBBJ: and / A.

CBJ: 7/10.

WIR: Not likely. (Why should I pay again to fuck same chick. What is the point? Will try SP for a new bird.

Jalsa2000
06-27-16, 10:12
Last week called a spa in Thaltej and they said they have local girl too but the charges are more for local girl than Thai ones as local is more in demand. I was very much surprised and take a wild chance that what really goes that demand is more for local. Girl as soon as enters asks sir you want massage or extra? So directly B2B negotiated and deed started. Some boob sucking and fingering and she started stroking johny. I asked her to stop she says this is the way B2B happens. Shocked. So she started stroking and I was fingering. And she leaves the johnny as soon as I started cumming. Overall experience not much good from my expectation. ! From my point of view waste of money for me! Others can try if they get different experience.

Happy mongering.

Raj6969
06-27-16, 10:18
Hi all,

Been watching this space since 3 months. Have shifted from USA to India. Have mongered there on east coast, NY-NJ area.

So visited this place. Was pretty neat opted for dry massage. Was appointed NE. Her name was RP.

Changed into disposables.

Massage started. Massage was top notch. Rite from head to toe. 30 minutes passed. Was turned over. Thought she might pop the question of extras but she didn't.

So after 5 minutes I asked and she told me she does not offer. Or may be they offer you after couple of visits.

Since massage was so good I didn't mind as I enjoyed the amount of pressure she was putting at the right places which relaxed me like anything.

Damages: 1400.

Girl: 7/10.

WIR: maybe if extras are on offer.

Raj

SameerRokz
06-30-16, 12:46
Lets share the contacts PM please.

Dear all,

We have gone to the room and started chit chatting she was friendly and seems well experienced and also talks about preferences..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BharatAnand
07-01-16, 16:30
I had a sensational experience at Bodakdev branch.

Took 90 minute session.

Was my first ever experience at MP. So I was a bit hesitant. I paid and went in. Some of the pro players here would sit without dispo. I was a bit vary. So I just didn't remove anything.

Massage therapist came in and I was fully clothed. I said Swadi Kra. Or whatever it is spelled as. It basically means Hello in Thai. She smiled and I said you look very pretty and touched her arm and held her. I said I want to have some fun (code for extras? She asked what do you want? I said sex. She said I don't have condom. I was carrying so I took it out. She said 5 K I let you do everything. I said 8 K and you let me do you for 90 straight minutes. As many times as I want.

She took my belt off and could see johnny erect through pants. Took everything off. And started the session. Some covered BJ. Lip kissing. No DFK. But she said she never gives FS and I felt happy with what I was getting. Both of us were fully nude and started out the session. First time was a bit fast. Just 3-4 minutes. I was a bit anxious. Then had a shower where I started cleaning her and rubbing her puss. Came out and talked for a bit. Started second time. This time it was for 25 minutes. Had a good session. She cummed hard. Like unbelievably hard. Then I cummed. Another shower. Then some bed talk about her life and all. Then third time. Again same as second. Paid. Kissed and Good bye! .

I am not sure if she walked in planning on having sex but I think she liked me and went ahead with it. I am in my mid 20's and have a good physique and a good face. I had showered before coming in, She thought I was cute and I had made sure to put on a lot of cologne and have good breath before I came in. I think she enjoyed the session as much as I did.

Looks: 7.

Body: 7.

Attitude: 7. 5.

Downers: No BBBJ, No DFK, She was not shaved.

WIR: Perhaps. If there are better providers in Shyamal road branch then I will go there to other therapist. Would love someone who gives FS, looks good, is shaved and allows DFK and gives BBBJ.

Damage: 1.5 K reception.

8 K for 3 times FS.

Sambha3142
07-02-16, 16:59
Hey mate,

Would appreciate if you can share the name of the spa in private.

Hi,

Cheers,

Vivi.

SameerRokz
07-03-16, 11:33
Hello veryone,

I am quite excited to post my experience here.

Ahmedabad is I guess must be having hundreds of MP's. I was quite bored after frequent visits to those spas. Same BBBJ service, HJ and in some of the spa you can avail FS as well.

Around a week ago I was looking for some incall escort service and fortunately after a long search on 8th page of Google Search (Escort Service in Ahmedabad) I got the right place.

Her name is Dream (See Hindi Version) working at some computer shop. She lives at some where off CG road near some famous Sweet Shop starting with V.

I called her and she guided me for her way to flat. 3rd floor and I was in.

Perfect figure age around 22-23, she is native from Jaipur and is living with her friends as PG alone in the flat at Ahmedabad.

We both undressed after a short personal conversation. She started with massage although she was not a expert therapist of massage but still was good to wake my Johny up. With good DFK followed by fantastic BBBJ and super DFF.

Good Indie to try for as in Ahmedabad there is a shortage of Incall Indies.

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs - 7/10 Bit Small.

Attitude - 8/10.

Total GFE.

Damages- 3.5 K.

WIR. Of course.

SameerRokz
07-03-16, 12:55
My 2nd report of the day.

This happened after 10 days of my 1st report experience. '

I was looking for FS but without SP and hotel non-sense.

I called up my fav. Inde. And asked her if she has a friend.

She said yes but asked me to wait as she will have to ask her first.

Her friend agreed and I got a confirmation call in 30 minutes.

I was asked to go to a particular place on SG highway-- a private flat.

There were couple of girls and I could choose anyone among them..Please PM the contact.

SameerRokz
07-03-16, 13:04
Met with one independent, ex massage therapist, now an independent in Ahmedabad. About 24 years. Ne looks, fair skin. Will trade for independent high profile. PM if interested.

Met her through a high profile spa. Cool girl; invited me to her apartment near Prahaladnagar. Decent place but no AC. She prefers out calls due to security reasons and room mates. Luckily had privacy as she was alone. 2 pops for 4 k. CBJ and DFK. She is very horney and pure GFE. Does not charge extra for second pop.

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.Please PM contact.

SameerRokz
07-04-16, 09:57
Hi guys,

Some of you were generous to share the contact at Ahmedabad.

I did go ahead and try couple of them but went back to my butter again.

I guess it is dry here and guys are just willing to collect contact.

Nevertheless Butter and I met back at the same place, another amazing night. Thanks to fellow mongers, she was quite free since last three weeks, which worked in my favor. She was more than willing to please me. A drink with her revealed her journey from Mumbai back to her home town and offering this service since last few months. Explains her involved pursuit of sex. This time I got ks chill thrill and got her excited. Had my best three sessions. Amazing time again. Going back a happy man.

Familiarity has some bonus and that came with lot of cuddling and access this time.

Happy to share number, but please share some quality inde like Ms. S aka butter.Please PM contact.

Rahul9196
07-04-16, 17:50
Hello everyone!

I'm novice with all this stuff. This is my first post and I'm quite excited to visit MP in Ahnedabad next week. Can any friend of mine suggest me the best extra service providing MP in Ahmedabad. Thanks in advance for the help.

BharatAnand
07-04-16, 21:38
Sensational Spa Bodakdev I got 3 shots in FS. Cost of massage at counter is not much and inside also service is good.

As soon as you enter grab the masseuse and ask for FS. See my experience below.

Hello everyone!

I'm novice with all this stuff. This is my first post and I'm quite excited to visit MP in Ahnedabad next week. Can any friend of mine suggest me the best extra service providing MP in Ahmedabad. Thanks in advance for the help.

Puri Havas
07-06-16, 03:22
Hi,

You can go to singing bird, above famous ice cream shop, at evening crossroads. You can have BBBJ, TL and B2 B. Depends on your pocket.

PH.

Hello everyone!

SamJohn2016
07-06-16, 08:39
Hello veryone,

Ahmedabad is I guess must be having hundreds of MP's. I was quite bored after frequent visits to those spas. Same BBBJ service, HJ and in some of the spa you can avail FS as well.

Around a week ago I was looking for some incall escort service and fortunately after a long search on 8th page of Google Search (Escort Service in Ahmedabad) I got the right place.

Her name is Dream (See Hindi Version) working at some computer shop. She lives at some where off CG road near some famous Sweet Shop starting with V.

Perfect figure age around 22-23, she is native from Jaipur and is living with her friends as PG alone in the flat at Ahmedabad..Please send contact, I live near by and that helps.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

VishalDc86
07-06-16, 09:54
Would appreciate bro if you share some more info like either web link or last 3 digits of her number.

Thanks in advance.

Hello veryone,

Perfect figure age around 22-23, she is native from Jaipur and is living with her friends as PG alone in the flat at Ahmedabad..

PrateekKhanna
07-06-16, 10:23
Hi,

I will be at Ahmedabad, on 8th July, and will have a very small time window with me, may be from 3-5 PM, I will be near Vastrapur, any leads for an incall with a slim, young, GFE would be highly appreciated.

Kindly inbox contact details with damages, references required etc.

-Prateek.

HotFuzz13
07-06-16, 12:40
Went to a new spa (at least for me) . Took a lovely escape to the spa. Very good rooms and the interior. Located in Bodakdev. Called the reception and booked appointment for 4 pm. Reached 3. 50 straight away.

Was allotted a room and masseuse.

Her name was Miss P and she had just landed in Ahmedabad 8-10 days back. Look wise she was hot.

Started the massage and for next 20 minutes it was bliss. It was so good at one point thought hell with extra just enjoy the much needed massage. Then she pulled the disposable and exposed bums.

Now fun begins. I said what's on menu. She questions me you say! I said BJ and B2B. She started the tune of she is very scared of police. Show me your mobile that you are not police! I had to convince her.

By showing my fb profile! Gees.

Then she was like again no-no afraid of police and stuff. I said its OK. Then pulled her on top of me and gave her a deep kiss. While grabbing her ass. Maybe my kiss was magical LOL or our chemistry got active LOL.

Or she just agreed to BJ and B2B. Asked 5000 negotiated down to 2000. She was like other girls telling her that you can get 4000 and 5000 and 10000 also depend on the guy! I said no running charge over here.

Is 1000 for handjob and 2000 for blowjob. If you agree we go forward.

Deed started Took of the top and bra. And her pajama. What followed was amazing oil massage. Man her boobs were so awesome with tits she was scratching my back!

Sucked my cock and finished off in less than 10 minutes! All the while murmuring hurry police will come LOL.

One thing I was afraid was the tissue stucked in the door so was like anytime anyone can blast inside anyways.

Had a very satisfying experience. She was also very happy and shared her mobile number with me! She was eager that I buy membership with her reference and she get commission. Her offer was if my.

5 friends buy she will fuck me for free at my place LOL.

Regard to senior for such a active and helping forum.

Total damage- 1600+2000 =3600.

WIR- Definitely hell yes!

Rahul9196
07-06-16, 17:51
Thank you very much Puri Hawas and Bharat Anand for providing good lead. I may try my luck this weekend. Will share my experience guys thank you very much!

TeriyakiBoy
07-06-16, 18:28
Hi,

Can you please share contact details in PM bro. Will be helpful and will reciprocate in future.

Hello veryone,

Perfect figure age around 22-23, she is native from Jaipur and is living with her friends as PG alone in the flat at Ahmedabad..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Puri Havas
07-06-16, 22:22
Dear mongers,

I keep mongering in Baroda and Ahmedabad. Would like to inform you that all Spa in Baroda have been raided few days back and all Thais have been asked to leave Baroda. They might come back after sometime and may not even come back. This is a very sad news for Barodians. I am writing this here because Baroda is not too far from Ahmedabad and there is a risk of same thing happening here also. Hence stay alert. If possible avoid Spa for some day. Indie is the best.

PH

Suraj Boby
07-07-16, 07:24
Hello Fellas,

I'm active member of Delhi forum. I'll be in Ahmedabad next week and need your help to get some indi contact for LT. I will reciprocate with Delhi and Pune contacts.

Happy and safe mongering!!

Suraj.

RahulMe1981
07-07-16, 19:08
4 days back had a wonderful orgy and Anal gangbang with Bhavna along with my 2 friends from Canada. They planned and we contacted her and she willingly accepted to take all together. Headed over to my friends flat at Naranpura. Spent 4 hours pure deep throat mouth fuck CIM and Anal. We all made 3 CIM each and she was very happy to share cum. Banged her Ass badly too. She's really an awesome for oral stuff. We did Anal and CIM together and yes she had to swallow when one fucking her from back and other fucking mouth and made it sure to unload volcano in mouth. Overall nice satisfying experience As far as Ahmadabad is concerned.

Looks: 4/10.

CIM: 10/10.

Anal: 8/10.

VFM: yeah.

Aryansoni86
07-09-16, 08:06
Hello friends,

I am relatively new to the mongering scene, but would love to try some chicks in Ahmedabad.

I RTFF and have read a lot about Bhavna and I think would definitely love to try her Oral skills.

Can some senior help me with her digits. Please PM me.

Raju 1974
07-09-16, 19:24
I am visiting Ahmedabad tomorrow. Can any senior suggest some good ref. With good ST service affordable and safe place. I prefer spas and incalls than hotels and SPs. It is bit scary for me to checkin to hotels etc. Spa feels more relaxed. Please pm me details.

Thanks in anticipation.

Raju.

Osho11
07-09-16, 19:59
Have digits of some hot & sexy indie's; will share if you guys share your contacts with me.

But please don't share fake digits; we are here to help each other & not fool each other. All the digits I have & which I will pass on to you are genuine, or at least they were when I got them (some are few months old so don't know about their present status) but honestly none of them is a fake contact. I hope you too will reciprocate with genuine digits.

Puri Havas
07-10-16, 04:21
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

NirvanaBoy
07-10-16, 08:51
Hey guys,

Starting today at Ahmedabad for a week. Really need some good tips. CIM. ANAL. Read a lot of bhavna. Can anyone share her coordinates please.

SamJohn2016
07-10-16, 14:06
Hi seniors,

Just quick question about national spa on second floor at famous Vastrapur mall one, any review about service and facility? They are bit costly and who is good one to provide full service there.

Thanks in advance.

NirvanaBoy
07-10-16, 17:34
Can inbox with contacts in Mumbai for exchange of contacts in Ahmedabad.

Greetings,

Jackson

City G
07-11-16, 06:32
Hi seniors,

Just quick question about national spa on second floor at famous Vastrapur mall one, any review about service and facility? They are bit costly and who is good one to provide full service there.

Thanks in advance.Full service is not available there as I have visited the place, as per guidelines of this forum Russians in Spa are expensive and they don't give any Extra Services, others will do others things but not full service.

SteelHorse
07-11-16, 10:00
Please share contact.

Hello veryone,

Around a week ago I was looking for some incall escort service and fortunately after a long search on 8th page of Google Search (Escort Service in Ahmedabad) I got the right place..

Greetings,

Jackson

JayFun123
07-12-16, 05:00
Hi,

Thanks to the Gshad for sharing the contacts. Yesterday was in Ahmedabad so wanted to have good fun. Called a home massage center and ask for girl. The lady who picked the phone ask whether really want massage or program. I replied program. She guided me to the place. When I enter the place show a girl waiting me there I asked lady to give other options but she said she always keep only one girl. The girl was OK looking wise not too bad but average and short height. We enter the room and LOL no bathroom was there in room. The attitude of girl was very bad as it seems she don't want to do anything. She even doesn't understand Hindi well. I removed my clothes and her too. Kisses her and my Johnny got excited. She gave CBJ only 1 minutes. I started in miss and then in Wot. As the deed complete she is asking to wear clothes. As I leave she is insisting for tips. After much insistence from her I gave 100. Very below average experience but it's OK in this price.

Look: 6\10.

Body: 6\10.

Attitude: 4\10.

GFE: 2\10.

Damage: 2000+100 tips.

LonelyGem
07-12-16, 19:48
Went to less known spa near Shyml Road opp a known one.

Changed to dispo no extras on offer.

Relaxed.

Damage 1.2 k.

ForeplayKing
07-16-16, 13:19
Hi everyone,

I logged into ISG after Feb 2016 and was pleasantly surprised with the number and kind of FRs! I was happy to see so many stories shared and mongers increasing!

I have been mongering once a week since the last 6 months and have been bad at posting because of frequent travel and increase in business! Mongering has been limited to a couple of spa (where I get either bbj, HJ or b2 b) and with 2 other (married with children) independents who do it for money but don't do it with others. So am sorry, but unable to share contacts as I am under strict instructions.

However, got tired of banging the same women and decided to venture out. Spoke with a friend who mentioned that there is a babe (Mehek) who is visiting from Delhi and he has heard good reports of her exploits in bed. Saw the pics, (deleted them and hence cannot post) and decided to try. Asking price was 5 k and my reaction was no. Tried negotiating with her last Saturday at 3 k but she was adamant at 5 k. So left her the option to msg me if she changed her mind.

Got a msg from her on Monday saying she is ready for 3 k. I have access to a place in town and so decided to take her there. She was very talkative and started showing me her pics with celebs, saying that she is a make up artist and has done make up on many of the celebs she has taken pics with! I was impressed but was waiting to see her in action.

Reached the destination and cleaned up. She was too talkative and was trying to call the shots. I asked her to calm down and that I would take good care of her. Started with DFK but she did not allow it after 30 secs. Which was a downer. Then I started to go down, and she started giving me some excuses and asked me not to. I got a bit upset and asked her straight faced whether she wants to continue? She understood the change in my mood and decided to play along with me. Allowed me to DATY her and she came big time in just 2 minutes.

She switched to giving me a BBBJ (which was very average) and then suddenly put on a CD and asked me to start the deed as she is getting late! I said WTF and suddenly johnny had lost all charm for her. I asked her (sarcastically) to try putting it in and she actually tried, in vain! I tried to make her understand that she is doing things very fast and also continuously talking, which is not helping in concentrating on the fun and thus I am loosing my erection!

So we started all over again, DFK, BBBJ, me sucking her 36 c boobs, again got a decent hard on and started with FS in missy position. (She gave me some excuses of shaving her pussy and cutting herself and thus unable to WOT). Had to toil for about 15 minutes (dripping sweat in chilled ac room) so that I could finish my session with her. And I was happy that it was over!

I was cordial with her as per my nature but will surely would not bang her even for free!

Overall - 5/10.

BBBJ- 5/10.

Body- 5/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

FS- 5/10.

Damage- 3 k plus 200 transportation.

WIR. Never.

Will start posting regularly about new experiences! Hoping to read new ones from all you guys out there! Cheers!

SamJohn2016
07-16-16, 15:48
Hi seniors,

Thanks for last review.

I need help with review of holy river spa in Navrangpura opp hospital. Do they provide additional service and how is it?

Thanks

Led Zeppelin
07-16-16, 19:17
Dear all,

Sharing report for this spa. Available on nearby.

Been there twice. Thai therapists. Opted for deep tissue. Overall excellent massage with no extras offered.

Damages 1 k got 60 min.

Some Chicks are really good. If anyone has success for extras there do share experience.

Sambha3142
07-17-16, 19:17
As far as I know, no. Will be pleasantly surprised if the answer to that is yes.

Hi seniors,

Thanks for last review.

I need help with review of holy river spa in Navrangpura opp hospital. Do they provide additional service and how is it?

Thanks

Sambha3142
07-18-16, 02:42
Hello,

Has anyone been to Blizz Thai spa / Seven see Spa /6 Senses Spa / Earth Thai spa? What are the scene of extras here?

They have a nearby coupon right now. So was thinking of buying a coupon if extras available.

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

SexSearch
07-18-16, 11:19
Hello,

Nice to see that this is active as the other popular one died.

I am not a paid subscriber so should not ask for free help I will be in Ahmadabad just wanted to know which hotel should I stay so that the same can provide girls in my room itself.

Was planning to take a auto and start hunting this way will it be safe are the autowala reliable. If I succeed I will surely post my experience.

Thanks in advance.

LoverBoyy
07-18-16, 20:00
Have been a silent reader of the forum from past few months. Had a recent experience so thought of writing an FR.

The MP is on master cool road, the monsoon season just made the mood for a good massage. My friend who is a regular took me there. Came to know that there were only 2 birds available and rest on holiday so got no selection. Paid 0. 6 k on counter and was assigned a plump looking NE with nice assets.

She was friendly and very talkative so that gave a positive signal that extra was in menu. Did really good massage and asked for extras. Asked for 0.7 k for HJ TL which was reasonable so started the deed. She even gave DFK as a gift as I was nice to her. HJ was normal with nothing special but loved her assets and sucked them to hearts content.

Face: 6/10.

Figure: 5/10.

HJ: 7/10.

BBJ: NA.

FS: NA.

WIR: Yes but with other slim looking NE.

Will post more FR soon.

Sambha3142
07-19-16, 02:17
Hello,

Have read a lot of reviews about Master Cool Road. Please PM me about it.

Also there was this great Gujju Therapist named Chanda at Xiang Spa. (I am only talking about the massage part, no funny business). She has left Xiang now, anyone know where she is now days?

SamJohn2016
07-19-16, 04:03
I don't know which area is master cool road meaning?

Pardon me for my ignorance sometime I do not understand this synonymous?

If someone can give little more clue please.

Hello,

Also there was this great Gujju Therapist named Chanda at Xiang Spa. (I am only talking about the massage part, no funny business). She has left Xiang now, anyone know where she is now days?

LoverBoyy
07-19-16, 13:46
Just translate the master in Hindi you will easily decode it.

Sorry no PM facility upgraded so can't PM.

I don't know which area is master cool road meaning?

Pardon me for my ignorance sometime I do not understand this synonymous?

If someone can give little more clue please.

IcCool81
07-19-16, 18:03
Hello friends,

I haven't mongered here in Ahmedabad at all as yet. Got a lot of help from senior members but still skeptical to see an indie.

Well coming to the point. One of the finest escort of Sydney is visiting India in August and Ahmedabad as well on my request. I was her regular client.

She will be here for 3-4 days in second half of August. If you want to book her please PM me and I will forward you her email address as well as her pic.

Although its only for those who like a pure GFE and ready to spend a bit as she charges around 500 AUD per hour. Although I told her that its hard to get that much and she is happy to charge anywhere between 250-300 Aud. So roughly it would be 15000 RS per hour. She is a wonderful wonderful lady. 24 yo.

I will share it with the people who have helped me before. And also will give the details closer to her arrival.

So far my FR is still due. As soon as I experience something will share.

Thanks a lot Gsahd, NTF, VIsh, Jayfun123 for trusting and helping me.

Lastly if anyone knows any high end escorts. Please send the details.

Hello789
07-20-16, 03:07
Please send contact, I live near by and that helps.

Thanks.

Please send contact, I live near by and that helps.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

MegaBoy007
07-20-16, 08:13
Hey,

Joined newly to this forum. Have tried many girls. But didn't find any genuinely elder lady or MILF in Ahmedabad. Can anybody guide me for the same?

RockyBo
07-21-16, 19:51
Hello friends,

I haven't mongered here in Ahmedabad at all as yet. Got a lot of help from senior members but still skeptical to see an indie.

Well coming to the point. One of the finest escort of Sydney is visiting India in August and Ahmedabad as well on my request. I was her regular client.

She will be here for 3-4 days in second half of August. If you want to book her please PM me and I will forward you her email address as well as her pic.

Although its only for those who like a pure GFE and ready to spend a bit as she charges around 500 AUD per hour. Although I told her that its hard to get that much and she is happy to charge anywhere between 250-300 Aud. So roughly it would be 15000 RS per hour. She is a wonderful wonderful lady. 24 yo.

I will share it with the people who have helped me before. And also will give the details closer to her arrival.

So far my FR is still due. As soon as I experience something will share.

Thanks a lot Gsahd, NTF, VIsh, Jayfun123 for trusting and helping me.

Lastly if anyone knows any high end escorts. Please send the details.You got to be kidding me, 15 k per hour. Man, with that money you can have a Russian / Afghani / Uzbek for night in Delhi. No disrespect man, but its really way over the mongering standard damage LOL!

IcCool81
07-22-16, 07:29
Just let me put it this way. Samsung provides more features than apple but Apple is still pricey. There must be a reason why. Hope you got the point. No offence but if you haven't been with one you can't judge one.

You got to be kidding me, 15 k per hour. Man, with that money you can have a Russian / Afghani / Uzbek for night in Delhi. No disrespect man, but its really way over the mongering standard damage LOL!

Desibwoy
07-22-16, 10:25
Hello,

Also there was this great Gujju Therapist named Chanda at Xiang Spa. (I am only talking about the massage part, no funny business). She has left Xiang now, anyone know where she is now days?Why are you looking for her? She strictly didn't provide extras AFAIK. If you're just looking for a good massge like she provided, try spa at Shivranjani Circle. Excellent NEs and excellent massage with steam and shower.

Cheers.

OldManAbad
07-22-16, 15:08
Hello,

Also there was this great Gujju Therapist named Chanda at Xiang Spa. (I am only talking about the massage part, no funny business). She has left Xiang now, anyone know where she is now days?Just went a Purnima of Master. Yes. Chanda was good. Don't know about extras.

OldManAbad
07-22-16, 15:13
Earth Bodakdev. Worst. Blizz Thai spa / Seven C Spa /6 Senses Spa / These 3 have Thai+NE. Thai for mongers NE for massage lovers. But 7 C has high standards 6 sense only one therapist might be for mongers. Blizz. Ne for massage only.

MackRakow
07-22-16, 18:35
Just let me put it this way. Samsung provides more features than apple but Apple is still pricey. There must be a reason why. Hope you got the point. No offence but if you haven't been with one you can't judge one.I support Rocky Boy, 15 k per hour is too much even by Australian standards. I don't know if its worth paying so much for an Aussie Caucasian (given that she is Caucasian). 300 AUD can get you an A grade satisfaction in Sydney. However the massage parlors charge around $100 and would satisfy most of the men. Having said this, its clearly personal choice if anyone wants to still go ahead with the offer. I personally would make a trip to Delhi and get myself a CIS chick than pay for this girl.

Mkw

Led Zeppelin
07-22-16, 20:29
How about NCC Bopal, Kesar, Aqua Palms Thai and Xiang available on Nearbuy?

Earth Bodakdev. Worst. Blizz Thai spa / Seven C Spa /6 Senses Spa / These 3 have Thai+NE. Thai for mongers NE for massage lovers. But 7 C has high standards 6 sense only one therapist might be for mongers. Blizz. Ne for massage only..

OldManAbad
07-23-16, 09:54
How about NCC Bopal, Kesar, Aqua Palms Thai and Xiang available on Nearbuy?
.NCC Bopal. Only massage, Aqua. Thai therapists. So for mongers ongers, Kesar Thai & NE. XIAN not visited but on phone they say NE only. I don't get extras. Don't like to pay for. But do try to have knowledge through this forum and direct talk. Normally reception is OK to talk frankly if you are regular visitor. I have been asked specifically whether I need massage or extras. Since I don't go for extra, I prefer NCC Bopal, Palm spa. All branches genuine massage only and also newly opened Uniq at CG road, 7 C etc. All for genuine services. I keep watch here so that I know the spa I am visiting.

VishalDc86
07-23-16, 11:49
Buddy,

Would you please PM the contact?

Hello veryone,

Around a week ago I was looking for some incall escort service and fortunately after a long search on 8th page of Google Search (Escort Service in Ahmedabad) I got the right place..

Justice2013
07-23-16, 15:03

Outcall I think.

Enjoy this food.Is she still available.

Please let me know the contacts.

BharatAnand
07-24-16, 10:24
Went to sensational place.

Same masseuse as last time. Booked her in advance.

Went in and went for a shower before she came. When I came out of shower I had a towel around me and was drying myself. She knew me and while I was turned away. Hugged me from behind and put her hands on johnny through towel.

I have gone to this masseuse a total of 4 times till now and have done her a total of 10 times. 3 times twice and 2 times twice. Took 90 minute sessions.

She gives CBJ, no DFK and full service. Was a bit hesitant in first 2 visits. Then third time onward she knew I was coming and was ready for the act totally. So as far as I can see from this forum and my experience Sensational place provides sensational experience. I wanted to know if these places offer 2 hour. I saw in menu 1 hour and 90 minute. Would like to have a 2 hour.

If you want a fair girl. Brunette hair. All Thai masseuse in the sensational place are probably good. I don't know about others. But I kinda talk with the one I am regular and she said indirectly that all give. There was someone with name starting with P who was mentioned repeatedly on this forum. That was not the one I go to. I was just randomly allotted one and she seems decent.

How have your experiences been with Sensational place, Ours place? I plan on changing spa maybe as I want someone who looks prettier and at least gives DFK. I am not sure which other places to monger.

From my side I can help other mongers saying. Bodakdev sensational gives FS. If you want. Just go.

Damage: 5 K two time full service. 8 K three time full service.

Led Zeppelin
07-24-16, 13:52
Dear mongers,

Went to the water Spa. One of the best Thai I have seen. Miss V. Firm boobs and perfect shape and size. I'm tits. Height is also 5, 6. Slim and a beauty. 1.5 k for HJ. 3 k for B2B. Would have paid even more as the quality is by far the best I have seen.

The only problem doors not locked. Need to move table. No music and noise outside of people passing from corridor. But these are nothing much against the quality you get.

WIR. Absolutely.

NCC Bopal. Only massage, Aqua. Thai therapists. So for mongers ongers, Kesar Thai & NE. XIAN not visited but on phone they say NE only. I don't get extras. Don't like to pay for. But do try to have knowledge through this forum and direct talk. Normally reception is OK to talk frankly if you are regular visitor. I have been asked specifically whether I need massage or extras. Since I don't go for extra, I prefer NCC Bopal, Palm spa. All branches genuine massage only and also newly opened Uniq at CG road, 7 C etc. All for genuine services. I keep watch here so that I know the spa I am visiting.

Anilm84
07-25-16, 02:42
There was Miss S at Ours Spa in TCC who used to give DFK. I guess she has gone back to Thailand now. Another one at their CG road branch but I don't remember her name.

Same funda at most of these places. If you stick to the same girl there is always a chance of getting more than your normal service.

Went in and went for a shower before she came. When I came out of shower I had a towel around me and was drying myself. She knew me and while I was turned away. Hugged me from behind and put her hands on johnny through towel.

I have gone to this masseuse a total of 4 times till now and have done her a total of 10 times. 3 times twice and 2 times twice. Took 90 minute sessions.

She gives CBJ, no DFK and full service. Was a bit hesitant in first 2 visits. Then third time onward she knew I was coming and was ready for the act totally. So as far as I can see from this forum and my experience Sensational place provides sensational experience. I wanted to know if these places offer 2 hour. I saw in menu 1 hour and 90 minute. Would like to have a 2 hour..

Anilm84
07-26-16, 08:43
Hi folks,

After being disappointed by the dry scene in Baroda last week am going to be back in Ahmedabad for a couple of days.

Have been a regular at Ours Spa (both branches) and Sensational Spa (thanks to the kind folks here who gave me good reviews and directions) and was hoping to try something new this time.

Does the Spa on the second floor of the famous mall at Vastrapur offer extras? I had one bad experience there in the past where I was assigned a local. This time I will be staying very close to the place so thought it might be convenient to try my luck again.

Is there any specific therapist I should be asking for? Any other pointers will be helpful.

Thanks again.

GoForIt2
07-27-16, 01:49
Hi to all forum members,

Can anyone suggest a hotel in Ahmedabad which is suitable for mongering also any contact of indi or SP would be appreciated looking for typical MILF.

NoWall
07-27-16, 15:58
Hi fellow mongers,

I have scanned almost a lot of last few pages for a good MP. But I am interested in getting a FS but I think I need to be regular first to get a any girl up for FS.

Can anyone suggest which one can be pocket friendly and good MP place, I am stuck on Sensation, natural CC on 100 ft and I didn't get the master cool road is it one above the ICICI bank?

Please help me chose one for FS and I will keep you guys updated with whatever new thing coming at that joint.

SexSeeker69
07-28-16, 07:29
Hi friends,

Is BJ Queen Bee clean, hygienic & safe? Does she do BBBJ or CBJ? Request seniors to please share experience.

Asdpo
07-28-16, 17:37
Hi IcCool81,

I'm traveling to Ahmedabad and would love to see her, I can help you in Mumbai. Like you I'm here for a while, and don't have much contacts.

Thanks

Hello friends,

She will be here for 3-4 days in second half of August. If you want to book her please PM me and I will forward you her email address as well as her pic..

NoWall
07-29-16, 12:47
Hi,

Trying my hand on getting a good SP.

Tried and contacted some legit resource and keeping in my mind all the sad experiences of fellow mongers.

Got a SP quoted me 4 K straight away his name is same as first name of Dravid ending 4 digits 542.

Has anyone senior tried her, looks great I must say.

VishudJb
07-29-16, 19:18
Hi,

Tried and contacted some legit resource and keeping in my mind all the sad experiences of fellow mongers.

Got a SP quoted me 4 K straight away his name is same as first name of Dravid ending 4 digits 542.

Has anyone senior tried her, looks great I must say.Nice girl if you taste do let us know.

Ash05
07-30-16, 10:29
Went to zodiac spa in afternoon. It's located on Gurukul Rd. There are three local girls. Massage is just for namesake so my advice is to go for cheapest one in menu and bargain the price. Initially the girl was not ready for FS but after some DFK and hugging she agreed. She was quite talkative and not in hurry. Started with missy and end in cowgirl.

Look- 7/10.

Body- 8/10 (slim).

Boobs- 8/10 (small but firm).

Attitude- 9/10.

Cost- 1.5 k+3 k.

WIR- yes.

Ssdel
07-30-16, 20:26
Seriously bro no offence but facial looks are alright body looks very bad.

Wouldn't go ahead if I was you.

Be wise.

Hi,

Has anyone senior tried her, looks great I must say.

Led Zeppelin
07-31-16, 03:21
Try water Spa Miss V.

She gives CBJ, no DFK and full service. Was a bit hesitant in first 2 visits. Then third time onward she knew I was coming and was ready for the act totally..

Ndrckz
07-31-16, 13:33
Hi,

Can you share digits of the MILF.

Greetings,

Jackson

NoWall
08-01-16, 22:57
Hi guys,

Sharing my first experience, I have shared the girl pic from my SP In last post, I wanted to try her out. Sp quoted me 5 k with hotel for 1 hour. Finalized with him and fixed a meeting, called an unber as didn't want to go in private vehicle, reached destination but found the hotel filthy so asked the SP that I will take the girl to an empty flat, he said rate would be same, I tried negotiated but no luck, so I was like OK SP arrived asked for a advance I was like no still had to give away 2500 without seeing girl.

Shock was when girl arrived completely different, he said there was some miss communication among us and if I want I can arrange that meet up on Thursday but that money would stay with him, I couldn't discuss much with people around near that hospital so I said I will take her, the girl was desi and verbally was poor.

She looked happy to have me but she kept on speaking and speaking stupid lines which was big turn off.

DFK was like poor, forcing her damn tongue in me, point blank she didn't knew it.

BBBJ was good but I had lost all hopes.

Finished in missionary and was like please be silent in last 10 min.

So okay okay first experience but much better then getting duped.

The girl renuka shared her number but hell I cared, I was just happy at least Johny came LOL.

DFK 2/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Attitude 10/10 (but not my type).

WR never.

Cost 5 k (gave her full for her efforts).

SP called me and promised me a better girl.

JayFun123
08-02-16, 05:03
Hi guys,

If anyone has new number of butter inde miss S, then please PM me as her old number ending 914 is not working now.

BharatAnand
08-02-16, 05:56
You posted 2 pics in this post and 2 others in last post.

Are the pics in this post of Renuka versus the last post pics are of girl you were promised but not delivered?

Would like to know.

Hi guys,

Sharing my first experience, I have shared the girl pic from my SP In last post, I wanted to try her out. Sp quoted me 5 k with hotel for 1 hour. Finalized with him and fixed a meeting, called an unber as didn't want to go in private vehicle, reached destination but found the hotel filthy so asked the SP that I will take the girl to an empty flat, he said rate would be same, I tried negotiated but no luck, so I was like OK SP arrived asked for a advance I was like no still had to give away 2500 without seeing girl.

Shock was when girl arrived completely different, he said there was some miss communication among us and if I want I can arrange that meet up on Thursday but that money would stay with him, I couldn't discuss much with people around near that hospital so I said I will take her, the girl was desi and verbally was poor..

TomspaLover
08-02-16, 06:36
Try water Spa Miss V.Did anyone had experience with her?

I was planning to book her today.

Reply will be appreciated.

RahulMe1981
08-02-16, 19:34
Hey guys,

Bhavna has started offering 3 some means along with her another lady. It's awesome to have fun with 2 ladies together.

Cheers!

NoWall
08-02-16, 23:02
Yep that was the the first KLPD, SP said that you had chose option number 2 which was the one I experienced, so he brought this one so instead of skipping up, I tried this one.

However SP has promised me that one this weekend.

You posted 2 pics in this post and 2 others in last post.

Are the pics in this post of Renuka versus the last post pics are of girl you were promised but not delivered?

Would like to know.

TomspaLover
08-03-16, 12:47
Seniors please help me with contact details of good spas (Thai & Russian).

Please PM me so that I have visit one by one and have fun.

Am admirer of Madto, Findingsex, Needthatfun, Desibwoy, Raviisbest, Biteneat and many other seniors. Your FRs are intresting.

Greetings,

Jackson

BharatAnand
08-04-16, 15:26
I am planning on going to the sensational place soon. I have posted my experiences there in the past. I had a couple of questions:

1. Do they / Will they be OK with booking 4 hand massage (2 girls) ? I was hoping to try a threesome. It is my birthday next week!

2. Do all girls provide FS in sensational place both branches. I think maybe staff is in rotation. I do not know of all birds. Some provide. Some don't.

My modus operandi is simple. Go in. Get naked. Lie on bed with johnny out. I guess that is as clear as intentions can be. If you know any initials of good FS providers in Sensational place please let me know.

Thanks!

RahulMe1981
08-05-16, 05:33
Dear YogiBane,

Kindly delete some messages as your message quota has exceeded its limit so that I can pass on you the contact.

Cheers and happy monsoon mongering.

YogiBane
08-05-16, 08:53
Hi friends,

Please help me with some good indes in Ahmedabad. Can help.

You in turn in other cities.

Regards.

Hey guys,

Bhavna has started offering 3 some means along with her another lady. It's awesome to have fun with 2 ladies together.

Cheers!

City G
08-05-16, 09:39
I am here in the Capital City so wondering any known places or person here or on S G. Please help my PM is active.

NoWall
08-05-16, 13:34
Hi guys,

Anyone tried six (a number after six) wellness spa near Shivranjinai, am myself going to review it soon but wanted to know any heads up if anyone been there.

Looking forward to reply.

CoolDude35
08-05-16, 18:59
I've been to the spa you are talking about. They have mostly NE therapist. Good massage but no extras. Decent spa and value for money. They have only 1 Thai therapist and she is overly boomed.

Hi guys,

Anyone tried six (a number after six) wellness spa near Shivranjinai, am myself going to review it soon but wanted to know any heads up if anyone been there.

Looking forward to reply.

MM333
08-06-16, 12:15
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Desibwoy
08-07-16, 08:07
I've been to the spa you are talking about. They have mostly NE therapist. Good massage but no extras. Decent spa and value for money. They have only 1 Thai therapist and she is overly boomed.Second that. One of the better spas when it comes to hygiene and ambience. Massage quality is well above average. Management is commendable. Bonus points for steam facility. I mostly go there when I need just a massage. Kindly don't pay more than 1 k at the counter for one hour oil therapy.

Cheers.

Desibwoy
08-07-16, 08:08
Went to zodiac spa in afternoon. It's located on Gurukul Rd. There are three local girls. Massage is just for namesake so my advice is to go for cheapest one in menu and bargain the price. Initially the girl was not ready for FS but after some DFK and hugging she agreed. She was quite talkative and not in hurry. Started with missy and end in cowgirl.

Look- 7/10.

Body- 8/10 (slim).

Boobs- 8/10 (small but firm).

Attitude- 9/10.

Cost- 1.5 k+3 k.

WIR- yes.Why don't you name the girls too?

NoWall
08-07-16, 23:32
Name of the spa is in heading and I recently asked for reviews about it, nice place if you really looking such for a nice massage as they have only NE girls, asked them about Thai and why they don't have.

Receptionist said that they 1 Thai but she is out right now and they will definitely have them in coming times, he pitched me the membership with a surety that Thai will be here soon.

Still a nice place to go for people looking just for massage but no extra.

Next on the list is herbal caring one in bodykdev or the adlabs parked name spa near the lake.

Any suggestion would be welcome where should I be heading for a good massage plus some extra but massage should also be there: the.

SunriseSur
08-08-16, 08:28
Was out of action for some weeks. Called up Miss be last week, who does practically everything, for an appointment. Went there. Had a good time. This was my second time with her. Nothing much to say as she has been mentioned quite a few times in the Forum. Damage 2 K.

Happy mongering.

Rohan760
08-08-16, 13:06
Hello veryone,

Her name is Dream (See Hindi Version) working at some computer shop. She lives at some where off CG road near some famous Sweet Shop starting with V..Provide me contact of that girl.

Greetings,

Jackson

NoWall
08-08-16, 14:45
Hi guys,

Went to the one at master cool MP talked about here was assigned miss K.

Gave all the right signs locked the door, dimmed the light bit of touching and staring and all, but even after asking for extras she didn't say yes, she was friendly and all but she was like help yourself if you need but not me with a smiling face.

However she let me at least feel her from outside and kiss her on cheek.

She said she joined 2 days ago and other therapist have either been replaced or on vacation, she had a hot figure.

Had to return with empty hands and hungry Johnny and below average massage.

So currently avoid this place for few days cause there is nothing much here.

Rohan760
08-08-16, 15:34
Friend, provide me contact of indie miss A?

Got contact of an indie miss A and decided to meet.

Reached the place and she welcomed warmly. She is 36 yr and good looking. Both were ready for action and started with kisses. She is very good kisser. Removed her top and nice big pair was in front of me. Grabbed and sucked for long time. She was also excited and start BJ. Enjoyed her warm mouth and asked to continue for some time. Now she was asking to fuck and I was also not able to control. Put CD and started drilling her in miss. Then changed to doggy and finished with some hard fuck. After washing set for some time and came to know she is open for 3 some. So planning MMF with her.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs. Big (I like big).

Service- 8/10.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Bhavin9468
08-09-16, 07:46
Can anyone provide details for FS in Private Message?

Bhavin9468
08-09-16, 08:05
Hey guys,

Cheers!Can you provide contact details in PM.

Bhavin9468
08-09-16, 08:11
Hi to all forum members,

Can anyone suggest a hotel in Ahmedabad which is suitable for mongering also any contact of indi or SP would be appreciated looking for typical MILF.

Please if any member have contact details for FS then send me Private Message.

LustStoner
08-09-16, 11:30
Hello fellow mongers,

I am visiting Ahmedabad on the weekend. I have pretty much good idea about Delhi but none about Ahmedabad. Kindly help a fellow monger with MP that offers B2B, not interested in FS just a nice massage with HJ or B2B. Any leads would be helpful? Preference would be around Ambawadi. Thanks. Will surely help when you visit Delhi.

DubyAman82
08-10-16, 18:33
Hi all,

This is very frustrating but none of any SPs any popular site like locanto, backpages seems genuine. I tried three times and every time I was shocked to see different (not at all fuck-able) girl than promised on whatsapp. I had to do away with hotel fees, Rs. 2500 in total so far. It seems big scam going on.

Does any one had similar experience with SPs? I have decided to stop using this websites for SP contacts. Had enough.

I request seniors to share their preferred SPs / Indy numbers please.

JayFun123
08-11-16, 06:49
Hi all,

This is very frustrating but none of any SPs any popular site like locanto, backpages seems genuine. I tried three times and every time I was shocked to see different (not at all fuck-able) girl than promised on whatsapp. I had to do away with hotel fees, Rs. 2500 in total so far. It seems big scam going on.

Does any one had similar experience with SPs? I have decided to stop using this websites for SP contacts. Had enough.

I request seniors to share their preferred SPs / Indy numbers please.Most of numbers you found in Locanto are charges much high and provides fake girls. As you are ISG member please keep in touch with seniors and ask help that will definitely work better dear.

Sanjay321
08-11-16, 15:47
Hi fellow mongers,

I will be in Jabalpur next week. Can anybody help to make my mongering easy.

Sanjay

RockyBo
08-11-16, 18:26
Hi all,

I request seniors to share their preferred SPs / Indy numbers please.Yes, there was a time when these sites did provide good SP number S (60% success rate almost). Now they are 90% fake or scammers.

NoWall
08-12-16, 13:44
Tried the earth one, just one advise don't try it.

It seems I am at no luck with new MP.

This joint has Thai word in its name just to fool around.

Massage service is just below average, it's good for me I tried the coupon so at least was a cheap KLPs for me.

Don't know but my other post didn't come up and waiting for other people review of MP.

Currently sensation is the only best bet, hope someone comes up with a new find.

Sambha3142
08-12-16, 14:19
After much thinking I finally decided to monger outside Spas and had Bhavna with Bhavna.

She is not a looker but boy she she has a tongue that is out of the world.

Also had some fun at the other spa in Titanium. Great massage and great HJ with the promise of full service next time.

Will be great if someone can direct me towards someone who offers BDSM services. I have always wanted a session with a dominatrix.

Please PM me. I will share all the details I have with me.

NoWall
08-12-16, 16:44
Hi,

Availing BDSM services in Ahmedabad will be a costly affair as you will have to call someone from Mumbai or Delhi.

You can easily find the 3 famous queens online, but just a warning way too costly for the price.

And the service is pretty underrated.

Which other spa have you tried and found good massage + extra and which therapist did you opt for in master cool road.

After much thinking I finally decided to monger outside Spas and had Bhavna with Bhavna.

She is not a looker but boy she she has a tongue that is out of the world.

Also had some fun at the other spa in Titanium. Great massage and great HJ with the promise of full service next time.

Will be great if someone can direct me towards someone who offers BDSM services. I have always wanted a session with a dominatrix.

Please PM me. I will share all the details I have with me.

MaziDavi
08-12-16, 23:50
I am noob here can any one PM me any Legit SP, preferable home service, Seniors please help me out.

Greetings,

Jackson

Rohan760
08-13-16, 05:59
Can you please provide me contact of miss K?

Hi guys,

Went their at 11:30 they just opened the spa. Reception guy offered me water. He guided me to the room and I asked for miss k but she is busy and he told me to take miss P. To which I asked him to show me the girl. First come girl with specs and petite body I said show me another one after that he showed me girl who has short height and petite body. In between miss K come out from nearby room and recognized me and hug me. I told her I was here because of you. She told me to wait for 40 minutes. As I don't have time so told her to recommend me the best girl. She then sent the girl with specs. I changed into dispo and she came inside and started massage.===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

RockyBo
08-13-16, 13:42
Met with one independent, ex massage therapist, now an independent in Ahmedabad. About 24 years. Ne looks, fair skin. Will trade for independent high profile. PM if interested.

Met her through a high profile spa. Cool girl; invited me to her apartment near Prahaladnagar. Decent place but no AC. She prefers out calls due to security reasons and room mates. Luckily had privacy as she was alone. 2 pops for 4 k. CBJ and DFK. She is very horney and pure GFE. Does not charge extra for second pop.

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.Hey bro,

Would you mind sharing her contacts in PM.

Thanks in advance!

YogiBane
08-13-16, 19:19
Hi friends,

This happened few months back.

One of the seniors gave me contact of Riya. Landed at air port and called her. She was nice to speak.

She asked me to come to a famous bridge and book a lodge there. Reached the place. Asked for a A / C room.

But all A / C room were full. Took a non A / C one.

The room was small with a bathroom. Just a bed. A mirror on wall. Hardly one can stand as the space was fully occupied.

By a bed. It was hot, and the fan was at its max. In case of LE action there was no way to escape. But flesh is weak.

She arrived with face fully covered and eyes covered in shades. Then she removed them and wow. She was fair, tall, with.

Juicy lips, nice strong body, . Nice round mold at a good height. Bit taller than me. Thick dark hair, well groomed. Wearing a nice jeans which made her ass look so.

Desirable, a T shirt with protruding melons who were saying. Grab me. And her lovely smile.

She was a nice talker and told we she was a Punjabi on a short trip to Ahbad. We got in our birthday suit and she put.

On the rubber on johnny and went into CBJ. She was really good in that.

She has this skill. She will attack your johnny vigorously and keep sucking it till you are about to come and then she will simply stop. She will keep doing this on you till.

You have reached a peak. She will guess the exact timing. She your reaction and back out. Where you just enjoy the orgasm without leaking.

Then she made a offer which I or you could not deny. Do you want try sandwich with my friend. Bla bla. Her friend was in city and looking for some extra bucks.

Who was I to deny my self such pleasure. She called her friend and asked her to come ASAP.

Meanwhile she kept playing with my johnny and taking me to higher planes and dropping me back.

Her friend came. Who was from south. Lucky me a Punjabi and a south.

She changed into nothing. And joined us.

Now the Punjabi order the south to give me feeling on top and she will take care of bottom.

South was kissing and sucking my nipples, earlobes, lips while Punjabi was playing the flute.

After a while, I asked for WOT, but Punjabi said she had some problem and took her in missionary.

While I was banging her tight pussy, she was giving out all kind of pleasure looks and moans, while the south.

Put one hand from behind on my balls and one on my back giving a complete massage. The mirror was place at right place were you can see you fucking in missionary with a gal behind you.

Pulling your balls.

Johnny could not hold and came quickly.

Now I wanted to rest for 30 minutes, but the girls said that they can make me ready in 10 minutes. Rested 5 minutes.

I said it will now not happen. But the girls said that they can do it and just two days back they had fucked a uncle and made him come till he almost died due to exhaustion. And they started working on my johnny.

One sucked the balls and other the johnny in CBJ. And surprise the johnny was ready.

Now south went in WOT and kept banging very hard, she was bit inexperienced, while the Punjabi went below.

And sucked the balls as much as possible. After long time I was tired and begged the gals to stop. Told them it will not come.

As it was tired. They looked at each other and laughed.

Now both went down, changed the rubber to new one, and one sucked the Johnny. You can see that your johnny is.

Been sucked by two awesome gals and there are having a good time. Then one was giving HJ and other was tea bagging.

And voila. Just spurted the few drops all over there hands and they squeezed all they could. And they laughed and were proud.

Of there skills. We waited just 5 minutes more. Dressed up, and walked in to the hot weather outside. To the ATM.

Pawar1234
08-14-16, 16:03

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.Hi brother,

Please PM contact details.

Will reciprocate with Indi contact.

Thanks.

CoolDude35
08-15-16, 01:32
Hey guys,

This is a very old FR. The bird already left India. I've a few indy contacts but would reciprocate on sharing basis only in exchange for classy indy contacts in Ahmedabad and Vadodra.

Hi brother,

Please PM contact details.

Will reciprocate with Indi contact.

Thanks.

Pawar1234
08-15-16, 06:31
Have been a silent reader of the forum from past few months. Had a recent experience so thought of writing an FR.

The MP is on master cool road, the monsoon season just made the mood for a good massage. My friend who is a regular took me there. Came to know that there were only 2 birds available and rest on holiday so got no selection. Paid 0. 6 k on counter and was assigned a plump looking NE with nice assets.

She was friendly and very talkative so that gave a positive signal that extra was in menu. Did really good massage and asked for extras. Asked for 0.7 k for HJ TL which was reasonable so started the deed. She even gave DFK as a gift as I was nice to her. HJ was normal with nothing special but loved her assets and sucked them to hearts content.

Face: 6/10.

Figure: 5
HJ: 7/10.

BBJ: NA.

FS: NA.

WIR: Yes but with other slim looking NE.

Will post more FR soon.Hey,

Can you please pm me the name of the spa.

Thanks in advance.

Pawar1234
08-15-16, 06:38
Have digits of some hot & sexy indie's; will share if you guys share your contacts with me.

But please don't share fake digits; we are here to help each other & not fool each other. All the digits I have & which I will pass on to you are genuine, or at least they were when I got them (some are few months old so don't know about their present status) but honestly none of them is a fake contact. I hope you too will reciprocate with genuine digits.Hi,

Interested in exchanging numbers.

Please pm.

DubyAman82
08-15-16, 13:15
Hey guys,

This is a very old FR. The bird already left India. I've a few indy contacts but would reciprocate on sharing basis only in exchange for classy indy contacts in Ahmedabad and Vadodra.Hi CoolDude35,

I respect your rule for sharing digits. But have some exception for (not so) new monger like me who, after 3 months of deliberation could only get a number for a famous MILF Bh from seniors. I mean if you (and other Seniors) stick to this rule, monger like us will have no option other than jerking it off in bathroom Because nowadays even website like Locanto and backpages are nothing but a fraud. I have posted my experience earlier with such websites.

So, I request you to lower your bar for monger like me.

Thanks.

Salspak
08-16-16, 03:30
Your report has been extremely enticing.

Do you mind sharing her contact and also a reference.

Ahmedabad seems to be a desert apart from a few like you who have found the Oasis.

Cheers,

S

NoWall
08-16-16, 16:46
Got a call from master cool spa, that new therapist has joined up if you want a book a appointment, been a dry days to said yes expecting not much.

Got miss L as she alone was free bit bulky and I thought again will be returning without extra.

On entering she asked sir extra or massage which was a good sign but it also means she doesn't know massage, I personally love good massage first then extra.

But she surprised me all the way she was sensually active and gave a very good massage, nice boobs bit saggy but was fun and loved fingering her, she loved it I guess.

Was a great BBJ and B2B, it always great when they enjoy it too.

Don't know about other new therapist but if you like bulky indie girl go for miss L.

Extras 1.5 k.

BobbyPants
08-17-16, 07:06
Please PM details of the place.

She was friendly and very talkative so that gave a positive signal that extra was in menu. Did really good massage and asked for extras. Asked for 0.7 k for HJ TL which was reasonable so started the deed. She even gave DFK as a gift as I was nice to her..

DivCooll
08-17-16, 10:54
Hi guys,

Went their at 11:30 they just opened the spa. Reception guy offered me water. He guided me to the room and I asked for miss k but she is busy and he told me to take miss P. To which I asked him to show me the girl. First come girl with specs and petite body I said show me another one after that he showed me girl who has short height and petite body. In between miss K come out from nearby room and recognized me and hug me. I told her I was here because of you. She told me to wait for 40 minutes. As I don't have time so told her to recommend me the best girl. She then sent the girl with specs. I changed into dispo and she came inside and started massage. We had chit chat for a while. She was very bad at massage so after 15 minutes. Asked her for extra to which she said yes. So I ask her rate card she asked me how much I paid for fd to miss K. I lied and said 2 k to which she agree and she removed her clothes. She have brown nips with a small boobs. I suck her for while and she is rubbing Johnny with hands. After that I licked her small pussy. First time I saw such small pussy in my life. After that I covered Johnny and started banging her in miss. Wot and finally fucked her in doggy till cum...Please share her digits.

Reco28
08-17-16, 12:55
Please PM me details.

Hey bro,

Would you mind sharing her contacts in PM.

Thanks in advance!===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Tut Li
08-17-16, 16:02
Your report has been extremely enticing.

Do you mind sharing her contact and also a reference.

Ahmedabad seems to be a desert apart from a few like you who have found the Oasis.

Cheers,

SBro. It is an old FR I guess. An inde had moved to Pune from Ahmedabad long back (don't know where is she now). She is not available at Ahmedabad for sure.

Tut Li
08-17-16, 16:04
Hi CoolDude35,

Because nowadays even website like Locanto and backpages are nothing but a fraud. I have posted my experience earlier with such websites.

.I agree with you bro. Ahmedabad and Vadodara locanto are full of only SPs. Hardly there is any independent.

Tut Li
08-17-16, 16:18
For Locanto, I feel about 90 % ads are from SPs. One can share his view, if different.

There are few things to filter the ads from SPs.

1. 99% ads with revealing pics are from SPs, stay away.

2. Avoid ads with different names with similar texts. All from SPs.

3. If there is an ad with "chick from so and so country looking for fun" - 99 % are from SPs.

4. If an ad is from an individual girl, asking to contact any male is 100 % SP.

5. Ads with lot of grammatical mistakes like "holl night instead of whole night" - most likely SPs, if not, kind of maids. Better to avoid.

6. Ads from advertisers joined locanto more than 7-8 months. Most are SPs, to be avoided.

7. Avoid ads with "free phone sex" - most are traps to lure newbies.

Most of SPs ads will fall in above 5-7 categories.

If you find an ad outside this, again check 2-3 things.

1. Check "Advertiser I'd", "Joined Locanto -more than X months ago" & "all ads by advertiser" - this information is available for all ads.

2. First check "all ads by advertiser" - if there are multiple ads. Some you will find even in different cities. Is an SP for sure.

3. If only one ad is there. Positive sign. Check next "Joined Locanto -more than X months ago". If advertiser has joined locanto more than 6 months ago, be careful while interacting as advertiser is not new to locanto and will be tough to bargain.

4. Only one ad. Joined less than 3-4 months ago. Are good options provided they do not fall in above 5-7 categories.

In addition to this, create Locanto I'd and place nice ad describing yourself (outsiders get more preference for sure) & your requirement. There are many females like us, who want to have sex (of course paid one in most cases) but resist putting an ad.

Remember one thing, hardly 7-10 % ads are genuine. Might respond after few days, may be weeks. Don't ever show that you are very desperate (even though you are. Same is true with me too) - insist for meeting at public place.

You can upfront offer coffee & 300-500 bucks auto fare if you don't like her. (this will increase your chance for meeting. You are being considered as gentleman).

I hope this might help. Good luck.

Tut Li
08-17-16, 16:22
Hi all,

This is a general post related to back up of mongering contacts.

Many people use same number for society, work as well as mongering. I know few guys who faced problems due to this. They were using the same number and whatsapp chat was seen by family numbers.

Most of your SP numbers will have an appealing pic of WG, will be difficult to tell that he is your friend if someone will see. It's very dangerous. I know it's not possible for all to use two different numbers but it's required.

Majority of the members I have interacted on ISG are well educated, senior people at work or businessman and many of them use the same number for mongering activity. Now, in truecaller days, any smart ass (or pussy too) can find out his identity.

The point is one needs to keep separate number. In case it is not possible, at least create one more gmail account for mongering and store only mongering numbers in that account. I guess most are aware about how to do it. There are 2-3 advantages to do this.

1. If one looses his phone, he will always have hard earned. Contacts in gmail.

2. If you use separate mobile with mongering gmail account, you can use FB, mingle2, Locanto and other social networking websites to hunt, if you are into it. I am always into it. - pros. Is how to manage second mobile at home. I keep it in office when in home town. Most members know that it works in office hours only.

3. If you have only mongering contacts in this account, it will always pop up in FB, wechat etc. Like in FB, do you know this person? - sometimes it helps to see the pictures if available.

I don't know how many of you use separate number / email. But think twice.

This one may be boring for some who are real "players" of the game, but worth for newbies.

Happy mongering.

TopRahul83
08-17-16, 17:21
Just saw a news on TV about fake police raiding a spa in Surat. Any one got any details?

CoolDude35
08-18-16, 06:27
Great advice. I second it!

Hi all,

Many people use same number for society, work as well as mongering. I know few guys who faced problems due to this. They were using the same number and whatsapp chat was seen by family numbers.

Most of your SP numbers will have an appealing pic of WG, will be difficult to tell that he is your friend if someone will see. It's very dangerous. I know it's not possible for all to use two different numbers but it's required.

Majority of the members I have interacted on ISG are well educated, senior people at work or businessman and many of them use the same number for mongering activity. Now, in truecaller days, any smart ass (or pussy too) can find out his identity..

Nibir
08-18-16, 22:35
Hi friends,

This happened few months back.

One of the seniors gave me contact of Riya. Landed at air port and called her. She was nice to speak.

She asked me to come to a famous bridge and book a lodge there. Reached the place. Asked for a A / C room.

But all A / C room were full. Took a non A / C one.

The room was small with a bathroom. Just a bed. A mirror on wall. Hardly one can stand as the space was fully occupied.

By a bed. It was hot, and the fan was at its max. In case of LE action there was no way to escape. But flesh is weak...Hi Yogi,

Your story narrates that you had a wild time when these north and south intersected your central.

Well I am very new to this forum and also this business. If its not too much for you, would you like sharing the contact. Being newcomer I don't have any contacts but definitely would reciprocate as I build up.

I am visiting Ahmedabad tomorrow.

Happy mongering.

Shooks
08-19-16, 08:43
Hi,

Please PM if you have any independent contacts in Ahmedabad.

Thanks.

Sambha3142
08-19-16, 11:59
Hello all,

After my last post on BDSM, I have got contacts details of some domes. None of them are based in Ahmedabad but will be willing to travel to Ahmedabad. As the cost of everything will be high, I was wondering if other guys on here would be interested in such sessions. If yes Please PM me.

Thanks

NoWall
08-19-16, 16:01
There is a dom goes by the name Pari based in Gujarat and mostly is around Ahmedabad.

Hello all,

After my last post on BDSM, I have got contacts details of some domes. None of them are based in Ahmedabad but will be willing to travel to Ahmedabad. As the cost of everything will be high, I was wondering if other guys on here would be interested in such sessions. If yes Please PM me.

Thanks

Vista Man
08-19-16, 20:51
Hello all,

ThanksMy 2 cents, travel to Mumbai and have fun. You will have multiple options. Earlier I have seen adds in SEA.

Piyush88
08-20-16, 08:54
Hi,

Please message me contact. I am completely new in this field.

Greetings,

Jackson

Masked1000
08-20-16, 12:26
Dear friends,

Its been a while since I last posted. Have been a silent reader lately. Great to see lot of people contributing FRs.

Today I will share some of the best and worst experience of MPs, in last 3-4 months. Also give some tips.

Worst.

1) TBS in bopal has gone down the drain. Have taken a membership. And I can tell you its not worth it.

Most of the therapists have been quoting crazy prices and showing attitudes as if they are doing us a favor. It should be mutual.

Would avoid this spa for now till they get their act together. Hygiene level has gone down even after renovation.

Girls: 5/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Ambiance & Hygiene: 5/10.

Extras: 3/10.

2) the spa on SG road. Small time spa. Mostly locals. No AC (room given to me). Therapist was decent looking but with a strong village accent.

Would not go again.

Massage: 0/10.

Ambiance & Hygiene: 0/10.

Extras: 1/10.

3) see spa vastra. Old one. Totally outdated now. Should avoid. Would never go again.

Girl: 4/10.

Massage: 4/10.

Ambiance & Hygiene: 1/10.

Extras: Hit & Miss. 5/10.

Best.

1) Tesc above a famous coffeeshop. Can't go wrong. Pretty clean and clear.

Girls: 7/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Ambiance & Hygiene: 8/10.

Extra: 8/10.

2) why spa. My favorite one. Very clean and great massage most of the times. Currently they don't have thais so no extra. But whenever they have, had the best experience.

Russian spa there is worth trying, though no extras.

Massage: 9/10.

Ambiance & Hygiene: 9/10.

Extras: 8/10.

3) F spa. Changed management. Refurbished. Couple of staff from sensations. Better managed. Tried Miss P & Miss S. Both great.

Massage: 7/10.

Ambiance & Hygiene: 8/10.

Extras: 8/10.

4) S Spa. Vastra. Just went yest. Had a classic experience with Miss K. Can try Miss H also. Very good.

Girls: 7/10 (mostly mid 30's).

Massage: 9/10.

Ambience & Hygiene: 8/10.

Extras: 9/10.

Tips.

1) Always book on phone and than go. Confirm regarding discount before booking. 20% to 40% discount offered on all published rates. Its just that you have stick to your ground else call the next spa. Counter charges paid lately have been in a range of 1000-1600.

2) Learn to say no when money askedis too high for the services to be rendered. Its not only yours loss. As I said earlier, it should be mutually agreeable realistic rates. Win Win for both.

HJ - 1000, HJ+tl 1500, B2 be 2000-2500, B2 be+BBJ 2500-3000.

3) Having a regular therapist would get you the best service plus get suggestions to try the newer ones.

4) Be Nice. And they will be nice. If they show attitude, ignore & avoid forever.

P.S. : Will share the details only on PM. Feel free and happy mongering. Awaiting to read a lot of FRs.

Cheers.

Masked1000.

BluffMasterKk
08-20-16, 14:51
Hello friends,

Before few days some of monger friends like Sameerrokz asked me with contacts of butter, oral queen, etc. And I provided them. In return I asked them the contacts they have.

I am yet to get a reply back from them. Its almost more than a month and half.

Hope that experiences and numbers are shared with everyone so that we all can have a good time.

BluffMasterKk
08-20-16, 15:00
1) spa named after a famous theme park in Pune is good for genuine massage at low price near m circle on 1st floor. All the therapists are NE.

Cost= 700 . Also available on nearbuy.

2) spa on 1st floor above famous coffee shop does provide good extras in Bodakdev.

Cost= 2200 . They give 1+1 coupon for this price. And almost all the therapists provide good extras.

Want to have a good BJ if anyone can give good pointers of spa. And also if anyone can give any pointer for FS with a good looking girl.

Kevin2502
08-20-16, 21:08
What is master cool road? Can you give proper details of spa in PM.

JayFun123
08-22-16, 07:23
Hi all,

Majority of the members I have interacted on ISG are well educated, senior people at work or businessman and many of them use the same number for mongering activity. Now, in truecaller days, any smart ass (or pussy too) can find out his identity..Great FR friend. It's really really worth to many mongers. I totally agree with your thinking about all these activities.

Thanks for such a valuable FR.

IcCool81
08-22-16, 09:49
The best post I ever came across this forum.

Thanks bro.

Dear friends,

Its been a while since I last posted. Have been a silent reader lately. Great to see lot of people contributing FRs.

Today I will share some of the best and worst experience of MPs, in last 3-4 months. Also give some tips.

Worst.

1) TBS in bopal has gone down the drain. Have taken a membership. And I can tell you its not worth it.

Most of the therapists have been quoting crazy prices and showing attitudes as if they are doing us a favor. It should be mutual.

Would avoid this spa for now till they get their act together. Hygiene level has gone down even after renovation....

Vista Man
08-23-16, 14:40
The best post I ever came across this forum.

Thanks bro.YEs I agree. This is too good.

HotFun07
08-23-16, 21:05
Hi guys,

Pretty new to the forum and the world of mongering, but it was something I was keen to try out and have had a few experiences so thought of sharing those here.

Apologies for the length but will start with my first time at a MP, a chance encounter a few months back (before I knew about ISG).

I had heard and read about such activities happening at MPs but never really got to experience any such offers in previous spa visits, probably because I only went to the decent ones before!

I visit Ahmedabad often and was at the famous coffee shop when I noticed the spa above. Decided to go check it out in the afternoon, but they said I'd only get an appointment in the evening, so booked myself for a one hour Swedish and came home. Was just browsing through the Internet for some reviews when somewhere on Google I found a mention of them offering extras (think was a random JD review) so that got my mind thinking.

Anyway, so I went for my appointment, paid upfront and was escorted to a massage room. A short while later, a Thai masseuse (Ms. N) came and greeted me. She was decent to look at and asked me to change into the dispo. The massage started normally, but I could sense some touching and lingering especially around the inner thighs, nothing too suggestive though. Felt it was my mind overthinking on what I had read.

Then, while massaging the top of my back, she came in front and bent really low over me while massaging with her hands, in a way that her boobs kept pushing against my back. I hadn't ever been to a massage like that, so kept quiet and didn't talk much.

Massage went on for about 40 minutes and after I turned over, she popped the question. She said she'd do a HJ for 1. 5 K and B2B for 3 K. Couldn't really believe my luck so quickly agreed on a B2B for 2.5 K since that was literally all the cash I had at the time.

She smiled, shut the lights and lit some candles, before proceeding to remove all her clothes except for her panties and giving me my first B2B experience, which was phenomenal! She kept playing with johnny and brushed her breasts up and down, giving me a sensation I had never felt before. Since it was the first time, I was a little shy but played with her nips and sucked on them a bit, which she seemed to enjoy.

This went on for about 15-20 minutes, before she helped me finish on her hands. She cleaned me and I proceeded for a shower, excited about what had happened.

Second encounter with Ms and.

This was a few months after the first encounter. I was again in Ahd and decided to try the massage again. Had gone through ISG forums by now and had an idea of what to expect and how to react. Called the spa and they had a 1600 offer for a one hour therapy. Still pretty new so didn't ask for anyone specific but was assured that a Thai therapist was assigned. Reached and saw that it was the same Ms. And. Don't think she recognized me, but I told her I had been to the spa before and she got to know what I was really there for.

What followed was the best massage experience I've had so far. From the beginning, she was chatty, giggling and flirting a lot, which really gets me on. Told her I wanted her to focus on my bum, she had already been running her hands all around but said that the dispo is too tight and its difficult for her to reach. So I said OK, you can remove it. She looked at me and said, "Are you sure? I said yes, I don't mind and she winked at me while removing the dispo. She then gave me a wonderful bum and back massage and then asked me to turn over.

When I did, johnny was at attention and she was a little shocked to see that. She basically just asked me then and there what I was interested in and I said I wanted DFK, TL+HJ, BBBJ and a B2B. She started at 5 k but I told her I know the rates and she eventually settled for 3 K. Paid her and then enjoyed her all over me. This time, I was more adventurous and let me hands go to a lot more places, which she didn't mind. Only issue was she wasn't much into the DFK and it was a slight let down. But apart from that, it was amazing. She gave me a BBBJ, and played with Johnny for a long while, touching and rubbing and taking her time. Eventually, she finished me off and this time, she even came with me into the shower and helped me shower (best value addition so far!

Took my time getting ready and we did a bit of chit chat. Wore my stuff and left.

Here's my report:

Spa ambiance: 7/10.

Looks: 7/10 (slightly oldish).

Boobs: 6/10 (smaller than I like).

Massage: 9/10 (she's really good at the massage).

Extras: 9/10.

Damages: 1.6 K at counter and 2-3 K for extras.

WIR: Definitely, but would want to try another therapist (any pointers here would be appreciated!

SameerRokz
08-24-16, 10:43
Hello friends,

Before few days some of monger friends like Sameerrokz asked me with contacts of butter, oral queen, etc. And I provided them. In return I asked them the contacts they have.

I am yet to get a reply back from them. Its almost more than a month and half.

Hope that experiences and numbers are shared with everyone so that we all can have a good time.Dear BluffMaster,

After posting my report in the Forum I got more than 200 PM's asking number. Out of 200 PM'S, almost 15 Mongers must have got the contact from me.

I used to surf ISG very occasionally. It is very tough for me to reply every PM. Still inconvenience is deeply regretted. Check your PM.

And yes we are here to help each other.

Enjoy mongering.

Shooks
08-25-16, 09:30
This forum is waste of time. I am visiting it since last couple of weeks. I sent request to few senior members. Got only one reply and that number also doesn't work. I doubt whether all people here writing story is just the fake stories because none of them replied my PM and only one replied which also number is not answered.

If someone really having some contacts. What's wrong in replying or passing it?

HotFun07
08-25-16, 10:39
After my positive experiences with the MP above the famous coffee chain, I decided to try another spa and ride my luck.

Did my bit of RTFF and came across a mention of a spa whose name is another word for the sun signs. Found a NB coupon for a one-hour therapy for 699 so went for it, felt that even if there's no extras, at least I'll get a cheap massage out of it.

So called and booked an appointment for 7 pm. This spa is in a shopping complex on the famous press road near the lake and is slightly difficult to find. Went in and was asked by the counter lady whether I wanted local or NE therapists. I wasn't sure what to say but said usually I go for Thai. Think she got the hint what I was there for, because without asking me which therapy I wanted, she assigned me a room and told me change.

The therapist was a local Ms. K. She was average looking with a bit of a tummy, but got straight to the massage. I could tell she isn't every experienced because she had little idea of what to do. Thought I'd enjoy it for sometime and asked for bum massage, to which she said she will do that last. Asked me to turn over after about 20 minutes and started playing in a very seductive way with my nipples. She asked if I'd like extras and said straight 1 K for HJ with top access. I checked for more, but she said she doesn't do it. I agreed, and she took off her top and bra and let me have a go at her big boobs, with enormous nipples. I didn't suck, but just kept playing with them while she started massaging my balls.

She asked if I wanted oil there, so I said yes and she applied oil on johnny and started with a wonderful HJ. Now the hottest part: while she was doing this, she kept whispering to me about how to go about getting FS at the spa. She said she only does half, and said she'd have given me a BBBJ if I hadn't asked for the oil on johnny. She mentioned that you should ask for a dry massage and there is a girl Ms. A who does everything for 3-4 k. She was whispering while saying this, and that plus the feeling of her HJ while playing with her boobs was an exceptional feeling.

She jerked me for a good 10-15 minutes and eventually johnny exploded like its never done before. She was really gifted and kept jerking, squeezing out more and more. It was an incredible feeling!

She then wiped my entire body with a hot and dry towel (their shower wasn't working) and left before winking and asking me to come again.

Girl: 6/10.

Massage: 4/10.

Extras: 7/10.

WIR: yes, when I'm in Abad next to try out Ms. A.

Damage: 699 NB coupon plus 1 K for HJ with top access and lots of dirty talk.

Total VFM experience, in my opinion.

Horny24X7
08-25-16, 13:39
This is not an FR. Just a summary of my experiences and overall impression about mongering in Ahmedabad with a few hints about the contacts I have met. I am a lurker on this forum and an occasional poster. Have been mongering actively for over 2 years now and have had a few successes. I am probably overly cautious and more risk averse then others in the forum; more adventurous mongers here may be rewarded with more success than I have had so far. Here are the resources that I have used to find women and my 2 cents about them.

Massage places. Never been to any; Don't prefer them.

Locanto (Ahmedabad section) - Absolutely useless. Pretty much all the posts are fake. I use a filter criteria for locanto ads not too different from what a fellow monger has outlined in a different post. So far, no success on locanto. Not worth the time or risk.

AFF. Had success once with a mature lady (36 yrs according to her). She was probably a newbie at the time and charged 2.5 k for an hour. Decent experience and definitely VFM. She has since teamed up with a guy and they now pose as a couple offering FWB to singles. She is also available without the guy but the last time I checked with her, she was quoting 6 k for an HR and 8 k for 2. Definitely not worth that price. Her ID begins with 'not used' (Car terminology) followed by gold in Gujarati / Hindi and ending with a number that is the legal age of consent in India. There are others (read younger) who charge unreal amounts or want advance in their bank accounts, so not worth mentioning.

IFF (Local cousin of AFF) - Met a 24 yr old girl here back in the days when sending messages used to be free on the site. Banged her couple of times. She was dark but decent and had good figure. Her charges varied each time based on her 'financial needs' but never charged more then 3 k per meet. She has since disappeared and my attempts to contact her have been unsuccessful so far.

FB. This is where I had most success (Although requires a lot of patience). Probability that you will hit a home run is about 10% (My experience) which in the mongering domain is pretty decent.

-A 20 year old girl twice. She keeps changing her IDs and her most recent one seems inactive as of now. Charges 4 k for 2 hours. She is bit on the heavier but not bad for the price.

-A 35 yr old housewife. Good experience. She has now moved up the ladder and become a SP herself. Had good girls before but now only has mature, low cost women. Problem is she calls people.

To her place in Chandkhera; Something that I am not comfortable with.

-A 32 year old lady. She was a nice find. Decent, good English language skills, fair and nice body. Her FB profile is now deleted but she is on AFF with multiple IDs. One of her ids starts with the taste.

Of sugar followed by a name that rhymes with a city in Italy. Cost is on the higher side. She is a big moaner (Something that I like) and very good with BJs.

-FB has many so called 'couples' where the lady is also available for 1 on 1. Charges vary from outrageous (7 k per HR) to acceptable (4 k).

CL. Ever since they had server issues, Ahmedabad section is dead.

Backpage. Only SPs. No indies.

That's all folks!! Hope this will help someone in a small way. Happy mongering and stay safe.

Vista Man
08-25-16, 21:06
This is not an FR. Just a summary of my experiences and overall impression about mongering in Ahmedabad with a few hints about the contacts I have met. I am a lurker on this forum and an occasional poster. Have been mongering actively for over 2 years now and have had a few successes. I am probably overly cautious and more risk averse then others in the forum; more adventurous mongers here may be rewarded with more success than I have had so far. Here are the resources that I have used to find women and my 2 cents about them.

Locanto (Ahmedabad section) - Absolutely useless.
AFF. Had success once with a mature lady (36 yrs according to her). She was probably a newbie at the time and charged 2.5 k for an hour. Decent experience and definitely VFM. She has since teamed up with a guy and they now pose as a couple offering FWB to singles. She is also available without the guy but the last time I checked with her, she was quoting 6 k for an HR and 8 k for 2. Definitely not worth that price. Her ID begins with 'not used' (Car terminology) followed by gold in Gujarati / Hindi and ending with a number that is the legal age of consent in India. There are others (read younger) who charge unreal amounts or want advance in their bank accounts, so not worth mentioning.

IFF (Local cousin of AFF) - Met a 24 yr old girl here back in the days when sending messages used to be free on the site. Banged her couple of times. She was dark but decent and had good figure. Her charges varied each time based on her 'financial needs' but never charged more then 3 k per meet. She has since disappeared and my attempts to contact her have been unsuccessful so far.

FB. This is where I had most success (Although requires a lot of patience). Probability that you will hit a home run is about 10% (My experience) which in the mongering domain is pretty decent.

-A 20 year old girl twice. She keeps changing her IDs and her most recent one seems inactive as of now. Charges 4 k for 2 hours. She is bit on the heavier but not bad for the price.

-A 35 yr old housewife. Good experience. She has now moved up the ladder and become a SP herself. Had good girls before but now only has mature, low cost women. Problem is she calls people.

To her place in Chandkhera; Something that I am not comfortable with.

-A 32 year old lady. She was a nice find. Decent, good English language skills, fair and nice body. Her FB profile is now deleted but she is on AFF with multiple IDs. One of her ids starts with the taste.

Of sugar followed by a name that rhymes with a city in Italy. Cost is on the higher side. She is a big moaner (Something that I like) and very good with BJs.

-FB has many so called 'couples' where the lady is also available for 1 on 1. Charges vary from outrageous (7 k per HR) to acceptable (4 k).

CL. Ever since they had server issues, Ahmedabad section is dead.

Backpage. Only SPs. No indies.

That's all folks!! Hope this will help someone in a small way. Happy mongering and stay safe.Nice report. More or less same experience, except Locanto gave access to few SPs. But I am surprised that you got success from FB. I have joined many forums in FB but no luck. Thanks for the report.

AndyRocks
08-25-16, 21:37
After my positive experiences with the MP above the famous coffee chain, I decided to try another spa and ride my luck.

Did my bit of RTFF and came across a mention of a spa whose name is another word for the sun signs. Found a NB coupon for a one-hour therapy for 699 so went for it, felt that even if there's no extras, at least I'll get a cheap massage out of it.

So called and booked an appointment for 7 pm. This spa is in a shopping complex on the famous press road near the lake and is slightly difficult to find. Went in and was asked by the counter lady whether I wanted local or NE therapists. I wasn't sure what to say but said usually I go for Thai. Think she got the hint what I was there for, because without asking me which therapy I wanted, she assigned me a room and told me change.

The therapist was a local Ms. K...Well bro, couldn't find a NB coupon for the spa you mentioned. Did you visit the spa recently? Or I am guessing a wrong spa.

HotFun07
08-26-16, 08:03
I went about two weeks back. Just checked and the coupon was valid till August 25, so think you may have just missed it.

Well bro, couldn't find a NB coupon for the spa you mentioned. Did you visit the spa recently? Or I am guessing a wrong spa.

VishalDc86
08-26-16, 11:39
Dear BluffMaster,

After posting my report in the Forum I got more than 200 PM's asking number. Out of 200 PM'S, almost 15 Mongers must have got the contact from me.

I used to surf ISG very occasionally. It is very tough for me to reply every PM. Still inconvenience is deeply regretted. Check your PM.

And yes we are here to help each other.

Enjoy mongering.Dear Sameerrokz,

If you really feeling that we are here to help, then request you to please again revisit your PM inbox where I already asked you to share info twice or thrice but still you not responded. I understand that it will be harder for you to reply every PM due to constraint of timings.

Even though advice you to find some time to help us because if everyone will start thinking like you then you will not find this forum so much longer.

All are here to take and give.

Thanks,

Vishaldc86

Raj2016
08-26-16, 12:53
Hey guys,

Cheers!Hi Rahul,

Visiting first time in Ahd. Since your experience with Ahd is very encoring could you please help.

Aaryan Mehta
08-26-16, 17:14
Well I have been a member of ISG and I love it here. I am not a senior member nor I have activated my PM. I was just scouting and try thing on my own. There are may be three-four reviews that I want to give.

First one is about an SP that I found on locanto total waste of time and money. Girl was not that I choose and she said that she will only lie on her back and I have to do all the workn sje was from UP here for like a month. She would talk rubbish all during the session hated it. And would never try again.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Attitude 5/10 (was asking tips of 1 k. LOL).

FR 5/10.

WIR in my nightmares.

Well second one was quiet the opposite and it turned my views upside downs. ! I got a number from the locanto turns out that it was an indy with her friend. Miss S and miss and. They both were awesome and I got to have a sandwich! In just 7 k! Man it was so awesome I was in cloud 9. She is still there near CG road in a private apt.

Miss S.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Miss and.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 7/10 (small perky boobs).

Attitude 9/10 (so understanding and would fuck in every bit of position I asked her.).

WIR Did it already. Haha. But yeah I will may be repeat again. LOL.

Other two reviews are about MP.

One near the shashtrinagar above the bank. Very good massage and a nice NE therapist yeah no extras but may be if one could pursue he can be lucky.

And last one is about a MP near famous lake and I am not even write anything about it. Just don't try it ever. I just visited and didn't even went in the room came back from the outside! Its in the complex near the snooker.

Osho11
08-27-16, 03:16
Well I have been a member of ISG and I love it here. I am not a senior member nor I have activated my PM. I was just scouting and try thing on my own. There are may be three-four reviews that I want to give.

First one is about an SP that I found on locanto total waste of time and money. Girl was not that I choose and she said that she will only lie on her back and I have to do all the workn sje was from UP here for like a month. She would talk rubbish all during the session hated it. And would never try again.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

FR 5/10.

WIR in my nightmares.

Well second one was quiet the opposite and it turned my views upside downs. ! I got a number from the locanto turns out that it was an indy with her friend...Bro,

PM me miss s and miss N's digits. Will reciprocate with digits of an indy.

Thanks.

JayFun123
08-27-16, 05:50
This forum is waste of time. I am visiting it since last couple of weeks. I sent request to few senior members. Got only one reply and that number also doesn't work. I doubt whether all people here writing story is just the fake stories because none of them replied my PM and only one replied which also number is not answered.

If someone really having some contacts. What's wrong in replying or passing it?Brother,

Thousands of people getting benefits from this site. I have PM you number and ref and also asked for confirming again with me as you said it's not working. Many times girls keep number off or don't reply for long times. It's not necessary that as we call or message her and she is ready for us all the time.

We also did not get success for a long in this but keep patient and having interactions with seniors is main think that one has to do in this forum. You can't say that people writing FR are fake for all as we all help each other here and exchanging numbers. I have given numbers to many without asking a number from him even a single time. Many seniors from this forum helped me a lot to enlarge my contact list. You can't blame all people in this forum for not getting proper numbers. You should keep patient and interaction with seniors as well as regular members of the forum.

RahulMe1981
08-27-16, 06:06
Hi Rahul,

Visiting first time in Ahd. Since your experience with Ahd is very encoring could you please help.Bro,

You please activate your PM so as to help you.

Aaryan Mehta
08-27-16, 06:21
Bro,

PM me miss s and miss N's digits. Will reciprocate with digits of an indy.

Thanks.Sorry man I haven't activated my PM yet. But I can tell you this go on locanto search for massage in Ahmedabad. Her ad is the featured ad in that section. Number is there ending with 059. Hope you find her. Its miss S stating full body massage in private room.

VishalDc86
08-27-16, 12:02

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

FR 5/10.

WIR in my nightmares...Bro,

Request you to share the details of Miss S & Miss N.

Thanks,

Vishaldc86

VishalDc86
08-27-16, 14:18
Dear all members,

Recently I had a first experience with one indie whose contact I got from my friend.

She offered nice BJ with FS at very reasonable cost with her place.

She was just around 25-26. Looking awesome, nice dressing both inner and outer. Awesome BBBJ with her tongue and bunches of kisses on my body.

Only one thing what I not like, she not allow DATY and DFK. But other than awesome service overall which I got.

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (32 small like baby girl).

Service: 9/10.

BBBJ: (10/10.

Damage: 2500 with place.

WIR: Yes for sure.

RahulKharad
08-28-16, 13:59
Dear all members,

Recently I had a first experience with one indie whose contact I got from my friend.

She was just around 25-26. Looking awesome, nice dressing both inner and outer. Awesome BBBJ with her tongue and bunches of kisses on my body.

Only one thing what I not like, she not allow DATY and DFK. But other than awesome service overall which I got.

WIR: Yes for sure.If you could help me out with the coordinates.

Hunter999
08-28-16, 15:32
Hi bro,

I have even the same experience as others friends are rarely sharing the contacts, thanks to peoples like you who are always open and ready to share digits without even asking from them. Really appreciate your gesture, bro I used to live in Dubai and now I am moving to Brazil, am here for some 2 weeks so please share some independent girl contacts if you have any, I have been to SP, s but the experience is not so great.

Thanks in advance.

RahulKharad
08-29-16, 07:02
Dear all members,

WIR: Yes for sure.Hey bro,

Looks tempting. Could you share the spoils and the coordinates please.

Priyanshu
08-29-16, 07:49
Hi friends,

For weak in Ahmedabad, had been an old hand here but have lost all contacts. Would reciprocate if help required in Delhi.

CoolDude35
08-29-16, 09:19
Hey buddies,

Has anyone tried Turkish / Arabic therapy. Price per hour is approx rs 4000 after discount. Is it FS?

BophSep
08-29-16, 13:48
Pihu from Delhi is presently in Ahmedabad if interested can share her contact.

Hi friends,

For weak in Ahmedabad, had been an old hand here but have lost all contacts. Would reciprocate if help required in Delhi..

Akshay
08-29-16, 16:51
Hi bro,

I need Pihu number, please whatsapp me [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Pihu from Delhi is presently in Ahmedabad if interested can share her contact..

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FindingSex
08-30-16, 07:53
No need to go for it. It's totally rubbish so avoid it. It's like Russians. Some of them (very rare) offer FS but very high price.

Hey buddies,

Has anyone tried Turkish / Arabic therapy. Price per hour is approx rs 4000 after discount. Is it FS?

Sxplorer
08-30-16, 08:53
Hi Folks.

I'm visiting Ahmedabad.

Would appreciate some contacts of indies, sps and even spa.

All will be highly appreciated and I am happy to reciprocate.

Thanks.

Gudisr
08-30-16, 11:07
Pihu from Delhi is presently in Ahmedabad if interested can share her contact..Can you pl give coordinates of her.

Greetings,

Jackson

Pawar1234
08-30-16, 13:44
Pihu from Delhi is presently in Ahmedabad if interested can share her contact..Hi bro,

Please PM me Pihu digits.

Thanks.

HotHard
08-30-16, 15:27
Thank yo VishaDC86 for helping with the digits.

VishalDc86
08-30-16, 17:52
Hi Folks.

I'm visiting Ahmedabad.

Would appreciate some contacts of indies, sps and even spa.

All will be highly appreciated and I am happy to reciprocate.

Thanks.You may visit T. Sensation With Miss S and AMO with Miss Y. It is hard to have FS in Ahmedabad. But whatever I shared is worth for cost of extras.

Hope this may help you and share your exp.

Vishaldc86

ABadSingle
08-30-16, 18:19
I am from Ahmedabad, can we meet in person?

Hi friends,

For weak in Ahmedabad, had been an old hand here but have lost all contacts. Would reciprocate if help required in Delhi.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

ABadSingle
08-30-16, 18:41
Pihu from Delhi is presently in Ahmedabad if interested can share her contact..Do let us know how can we reach Pihu?

Greetings,

Jackson

ABadSingle
08-30-16, 19:32
Pihu from Delhi is presently in Ahmedabad if interested can share her contact..
Hi all,

I request seniors to share their preferred SPs / Indy numbers please.Yes, even I have tried SP (s) from Locanto 4-5 times till now, but every time its other girl. Its a scam.

Would love if someone PM me Indi number.

Praks111
08-31-16, 10:24
Hi fellow mongers,

I will be in Jabalpur next week. Can anybody help to make my mongering easy.

SanjayWell long back it is 9 years now at Jabalpur I used to catch hold of the cycle rickshaw pullers near the station. First ask them to drop you at some place and while driving strike a conversation and they help you. They take you to some inde HWs quite safe. Don't know the scene now.

Jasmpat
08-31-16, 11:13
An Indi from Mumbai pinged me in the morning of being available in the city for a couple of days.

Any member interested can PM me.

FunkyHapster
08-31-16, 11:29
Hey,

Its been ages since I last posted.

After months of sabbatical from spa's final decided to break the jinx and visit the much discussed sensational one. Since my sole purpose was getting extras opted for cheapest therapy. Went in, got into my birthday suit and waited. Was assigned a cute therapist (sorry didn't bother to ask her name) after 10-15 minutes of name sake massage I pop out about extras.

She quickly agreed. She quoted 4 k for TL, B2B and BJ. Somehow I managed to convince her for 3 k. Deed started and the rest pure bliss.

But was not able to hold too long while BJ.

Now I just wanted to know is there any medicine or cream which helps delay in ejaculate?

Also is there any SP who offers NE chicks?

RajKotDude
08-31-16, 14:55
I have tried contacting on that number. But no response.

Sorry man I haven't activated my PM yet. But I can tell you this go on locanto search for massage in Ahmedabad. Her ad is the featured ad in that section. Number is there ending with 059. Hope you find her. Its miss S stating full body massage in private room.

Praks111
08-31-16, 15:14
Hey,

Its been ages since I last posted.

After months of sabbatical from spa's final decided to break the jinx and visit the much discussed sensational one. Since my sole purpose was getting extras opted for cheapest therapy. Went in, got into my birthday suit and waited. Was assigned a cute therapist (sorry didn't bother to ask her name) after 10-15 minutes of name sake massage I pop out about extras.

She quickly agreed. She quoted 4 k for TL, B2B and BJ. Somehow I managed to convince her for 3 k. Deed started and the rest pure bliss.

But was not able to hold too long while BJ.

Now I just wanted to know is there any medicine or cream which helps delay in ejaculate?

Also is there any SP who offers NE chicks?Just masturbate in the morning and go to the spa in the evening. You can hold up for long.

Praks111
08-31-16, 15:29
Hi all,

Majority of the members I have interacted on ISG are well educated, senior people at work or businessman and many of them use the same number for mongering activity. Now, in truecaller days, any smart ass (or pussy too) can find out his identity..Well I have been reading your posts quite often. Appears we sail in the same boat. I was at Pune later Mumbai and now Ahmedabad sometime at Bangalore and the list is endless. Amongst other members of various fora you not only write mongering stories but also share good knowledge on cautioning members on do's and don't s. Enjoy your posts keep the various fora live. By the way I mat trouble you sometime for contacts hope you may not mind.

Cheers.

Praks

Jasmpat
08-31-16, 15:47
An Indi from Mumbai pinged me in the morning of being available in the city for a couple of days.

Any member interested can PM me.Raviag, you will have to empty your Inbox.

HeadFirst80
09-01-16, 13:00
I've been reading long time on this forum and I must say over all the picture is pretty sad for A'bad.

I visited earlier in the year and went to several places most of them were scams to lure you in and charge hefty later on for ridiculous services.

HeadFirst80
09-01-16, 13:04
Tried one place off of CG road (not on see G road). The place was total legit not even roaming was allowed. Massage was okay though.

Another visit in the Himalaya Mall. There was quite a bit of up-charge for anything. I just said finish your massage and that was that.

One more place visited outside of Vastrapur mall. Here there was more luck. The therapist was Singaporean and didn't understand English but tried to up-charge with gestures. I said no and she gave in. Worked real hard on the performance, I would recommend.

Nibir
09-01-16, 21:20
Dear all members,

Only one thing what I not like, she not allow DATY and DFK. But other than awesome service overall which I got..Hello bro,

Feel like finding water in desert with your post. Would really appreciate if you could share the digits.

Thanks,

Nibir

HornySperm09
09-01-16, 21:23
Hello fellas,

I am coming to your city next week for two days. Hoping to have fun there. Can any one provide pointers or PM me the details of spas with sure shot extras (with discount offers if possible).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Tut Li
09-02-16, 03:19
Well I have been reading your posts quite often. Appears we sail in the same boat. I was at Pune later Mumbai and now Ahmedabad sometime at Bangalore and the list is endless. Amongst other members of various fora you not only write mongering stories but also share good knowledge on cautioning members on do's and don't s. Enjoy your posts keep the various fora live. By the way I mat trouble you sometime for contacts hope you may not mind.

Cheers.

PraksHi Praks, I am relatively new to gujarat forums (not mongering. Hehe) and may be of little help here. But individually we are just one drop and together we are an ocean.

Just pm me, will share few leads here and to be precise, I have not tried any of them, but my friends did. So, let me know your taste and will quickly share possibly one or two.

SunriseSur
09-02-16, 07:26
Went to this SPA which is on the road from Vastrapur to H Mall. Was assigned a Thai, Miss N. Could talk in English. Excellent Oil Massage. I would strongly recommend her massaging skills which is highly refreshing. Popped up the extras query. Quoted 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2B.

Negotiated for B2B up to 2.5 K. Was a good experience overall as the SPA has a nice ambiance also.