PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

FindingSex
09-02-16, 08:42
Check your PM.

Hello fellas,

I am coming to your city next week for two days. Hoping to have fun there. Can any one provide pointers or PM me the details of spas with sure shot extras (with discount offers if possible).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

HeadFirst80
09-02-16, 12:13
Tried one place off of CG road (not on see G road). The place was total legit not even roaming was allowed. Massage was okay though.

Another visit in the Himalaya Mall. There was quite a bit of up-charge for anything. I just said finish your massage and that was that.

One more place visited outside of Vastrapur mall. Here there was more luck. The therapist was Singaporean and didn't understand English but tried to up-charge with gestures. I said no and she gave in. Worked real hard on the performance, I would recommend.I must say all my attempts were around beginning of the year. But I don't think the scene has changed since then at least from the posts I see here.

Praks111
09-02-16, 16:15
Well thanks Rahulme1981 for sharing the digits of BJ and CIM queen Bhavna. After I got the digits yesterday could not resist waiting for Saturday took sometime off from work and met Bhavna at a safe flat. As many said she is not a looker but still decent neighborhood face I found her to be okay. Within seconds we got into the bedroom and hugged and kissed each other she washed little Bro and started BBJ went on for good time. Gulping pre-cum and juices of little bro she went on. Finally unloaded in her mouth both of us washed our respective bodies and started some foreplay and this time after some BJ put cover and bumped her ass. Leaked in her bumps and later she said if I am OK to stay longer she is still fine. One more round of BJ and end CIM. 2 hours 45 minutes and called it a day. Paid for 4 k including place. Bid her good bye. She didn't demand or fix any fees before hand was putting the money in her purse but I asked her to count. She asked me how was it and when I replied she gave me a kiss.

Yes will repeat. Like the attitude of hers. Thanks Rahulme for the lead.

Praks111
09-02-16, 16:46
Well I have been reading your posts quite often. Appears we sail in the same boat. I was at Pune later Mumbai and now Ahmedabad sometime at Bangalore and the list is endless. Amongst other members of various fora you not only write mongering stories but also share good knowledge on cautioning members on do's and don't s. Enjoy your posts keep the various fora live. By the way I mat trouble you sometime for contacts hope you may not mind.

Cheers.

PraksTutli bro please clear your inbox tried send a pm to you but unable to as your inbox is full.

Led Zeppelin
09-02-16, 19:31
How much cost for Singaporean?

Tried one place off of CG road (not on see G road). The place was total legit not even roaming was allowed. Massage was okay though.

Another visit in the Himalaya Mall. There was quite a bit of up-charge for anything. I just said finish your massage and that was that.

One more place visited outside of Vastrapur mall. Here there was more luck. The therapist was Singaporean and didn't understand English but tried to up-charge with gestures. I said no and she gave in. Worked real hard on the performance, I would recommend..

CoolArian144
09-03-16, 06:57
Hi bros,

Was visiting Ahmedabad and after reading about it decided to pay a visit to the spa above coffee shop.

Took a Swedish massage and negotiated a good deal for the same.

Therapist was OK but no massage skills. Was just touching the body instead of actually doing a good massage. I prefer a decent massage and then the deed. Asked to remove disposable and she complied. Gave an ok bum massage.

Asked for B2B and negotiated to 2 k. She gave a good B2B rubbing Johnny between her ample boobs for a good 5 minutes. Then rubbed her boobs on my chest and sucked her. Finally she finished off with her hand.

Overall exp was OK and as don't come to Ahd often was a quick deed.

Ratings:

Spa: 4/10.

Therapist: 4/10.

Body: 7/10.

Deed: 7/10.

Damages: 1.6 k counter + 2 k.

WIR: If time for a quick deed in Ahd.

HeadFirst80
09-03-16, 09:53
How much cost for Singaporean?.She started out with BJ+he for 5 k. I paid 3 k. There was more on the menu it seemed but I didn't go for it.

Sandy6691
09-03-16, 17:23
Hey bro,

How can I reach to Bhavna. When t try to become member by buying a subscription it says my debit card can not be used fro international subscription. Please share Bhavna's so that I can reach her.

Reco28
09-04-16, 11:32
Please send me Details in PM.

Well thanks Rahulme1981 for sharing the digits of BJ and CIM queen Bhavna. After I got the digits yesterday could not resist waiting for Saturday took sometime off from work and met Bhavna at a safe flat. As many said she is not a looker but still decent neighborhood face I found her to be okay. Within seconds we got into the bedroom and hugged and kissed each other she washed little Bro and started BBJ went on for good time. Gulping pre-cum and juices of little bro she went on. Finally unloaded in her mouth both of us washed our respective bodies and started some foreplay and this time after some BJ put cover and bumped her ass. Leaked in her bumps and later she said if I am OK to stay longer she is still fine. One more round of BJ and end CIM. 2 hours 45 minutes and called it a day. Paid for 4 k including place. Bid her good bye. She didn't demand or fix any fees before hand was putting the money in her purse but I asked her to count. She asked me how was it and when I replied she gave me a kiss.

Yes will repeat. Like the attitude of hers. Thanks Rahulme for the lead.

ABadSingle
09-05-16, 09:39
Going through one of the FR, I found this Indi on Locanto.

Contacted her and agreed upon 4 K on phone.

Place: Near Mahalaxmi Cross Road, Paldi.

Miss S, is here for Job and sometimes offer services.

Looks: 5/10.

Boob:5/10 (Average).

Body: 5/10 (Not So great Body).

Attitude: 6/10.

She also had some other friend at her place to give services.

Paid:5 K.

Not a good experience.

This is my first FR, will improve for sure.

I have been to most MPs and Spa here in Ahmedbad, Will update them soon.

VishalDc86
09-05-16, 15:15
If I am not wrong her digits ends with 059, operated by 2 individual girls near by Paldi just opposite to famous dairy.

You are right and their charges doesn't worth for their racks. So for other members it may be helpful.

Thanks bro for your review and help for other forum members.

Going through one of the FR, I found this Indi on Locanto.

Contacted her and agreed upon 4 K on phone.

Place: Near Mahalaxmi Cross Road, Paldi.

Miss S, is here for Job and sometimes offer services.

Looks: 5/10.

Boob:5/10 (Average)..

JBond2016
09-06-16, 10:08
Hey bro,

Looks tempting. Could you share the spoils and the coordinates please.Please PM me the number.

BharatAnand
09-06-16, 15:04
Some of the Thai therapists in sensation spa have gone back to Thailand. I was regular with one of them. In this post there are 2 parts. My farewell and a question or two on recent development.

OK so I had done her almost total 12 times or so. Sometimes 2 times. Sometimes 3 times. She was good but didn't give BBBJ and DFK. First is OK but without second it is not some much fun but still no problem. I was her regular and had her on all social media also. I will give you step by step method on how to make a Thai girl a regular.

First time: I had never ever mongered before. It was my first. I saw reviews here and found number of bodakdev for the sensational place. I booked appointment. I was naive at first time so I paid a lot. I went and paid on the desk 90 min deep massage. Now I didn't know that deep and medium and light has no bearing on service provided internally. Anyways, I paid 4. 5 K for first time 90 min and got one time extra. I later bought cheapest one for the duration I wanted. When I went third time. Don't make this mistake. Onto starting. I have posted but to recap. I went for first time ever to a massage in my life. I had not even had normal one before. Was randomly assigned a masseuse. She came and I had not changed deliberately. I saw and told her Swadikra. That Thai thing which means Hello,. Then went to her nearby and in a few minutes of Hi Hello, started touching her hand. I said I want good time. She said what you want. I said sex. She said. I don't have condom. I said I have. I asked price she said 5 K. I said. I will give you 8 K for 90 min 3 time sex. After little bit yes and no saying that is too many times, she finally agreed after I started taking cash out. I said I will put this here below my phone and you take after 90 min. Started session. I did her in every position you can think of. And cummed thrice.

Like this I went 5 times. 3 time, 2 time, 2 time, 2 time, 3 time. 12-13 times. Had nice tits. Was slim. Had a kid so had some stretch marks but it was OK as in dim light couldn't make much difference. Nice big boobs. A bit of sag. But good.

Last time I did her the day before she was leaving for Thailand. She messaged me to say she was leaving. I had told her 100 times before to meet outside but she didn't want her friends to know. She lived in a house near the spa. Like 5 mins. She called me let's meet and was free that day so just went for it. Told her. Tell me where you are. She was somewhere outside shopping. I reached there. She sat in car. She had a friend but the friend came in a rickshaw. He friend had an OKish body. Not too good. Plump. And bad face. She told me let's do sandwich. But since the other one was not great I said no. The rooms had a transparent glass door in her house. A sitting room, a kitchen and a washroom.

Since I had no condoms I dropped her off and went to nearby chemist. She was in jeans and top when I left but had tiny shorts and a tight top when I was back. Aroused me instantly. Went to her room. She asked for sandwich but I didn't like the other girl. I never had a twosome but she was just terrible looking. Anyways. So started out. Fucked her for hours. Her friend outside came inside while we were doing it and the girl I was with was moaning. Was weird and arousing at the same time. She was saying something. Finish fast else someone will come. I didn't care I just kept hammering her while the other one watched. Anyways. So was a great total GFE experience. I advise you. Get one. I was novice and didn't use the opportunity to make her do anal, BBBJ or DFK but the new one I will find I will make sure she does it all. Make sure you get one. Her friendliness will increase with every time. And be generous if budget can afford. These girls are literally getting hammered for it. Just saying. Generosity when it is not even asked for. Like after a session. Giving a little bit more than you decided and kissing her and saying you loved the session and will come again. Will make her open up 1000 times more.

So question. Does girl with name starting from P 3 letter tattooed. Give DFK in sensational place. Will appreciate response. Also, I have a girl, she is college student and also provides. I will ask her if she is OK with me giving her number to others. If OK I will forward. I have few more contacts hopefully if they agree will share. Also, if anyone has 100% contact of model level then please let me know. I believe quality over quantity. I see others saying there is dry spell here in Ahmedabad. That is because people don't share I think. Anyways, happy mongering, stay safe.

HoneyUSA
09-06-16, 16:51
Hey all,

I am new here.

I want some good looking pros. In 3 k only in Ahemdabad send PM me the number that will be great help.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vinut
09-06-16, 18:59
Can any body help me with some good affordable indies, please PM I am new to this forum so I can share some thing back after few days only.

Vinut
09-06-16, 19:02
Can some one help me with contact of Bhavana, &7 other independent girl who does FS. As I am going through the thread & getting excited with reviews. Soon I also will share some contacts.

Vinut
09-06-16, 19:17
Hello bro,

Feel like finding water in desert with your post. Would really appreciate if you could share the digits.

Thanks,

NibirPlease share her contact over I will get in touch with her.

Vinut
09-06-16, 19:27
Hi friends,

This happened few months back.

One of the seniors gave me contact of Riya. Landed at air port and called her. She was nice to speak.

She asked me to come to a famous bridge and book a lodge there. Reached the place. Asked for a A / C room.

But all A / C room were full. Took a non A / C one.

The room was small with a bathroom. Just a bed. A mirror on wall. Hardly one can stand as the space was fully occupied.

By a bed. It was hot, and the fan was at its max. In case of LE action there was no way to escape. But flesh is weak...I request you to share the Punjabi girl contact over PM, please help.

Led Zeppelin
09-06-16, 20:14
Just quick FR. First time there 1100 at counter. Very beautiful Thai. What is great is BJ and B2B. Best one can have. No CIM. Don't remember name. But really good. Got N2 B BJ at 3 k.

Led Zeppelin
09-06-16, 20:16
Quick update. They do have Thais and real good. B2B at Max no BJ.

Dear all,

Sharing report for this spa. Available on nearby.

Been there twice. Thai therapists. Opted for deep tissue. Overall excellent massage with no extras offered.

Damages 1 k got 60 min.

Some Chicks are really good. If anyone has success for extras there do share experience.

JBond2016
09-07-16, 08:42
I request you to share the Punjabi girl contact over PM, please help.Hi,

I'm new here. How to post in FR I don't know so please. Help me.

Reco28
09-07-16, 08:52
My first report.

I'm a monger of Spa, have tried almost many spa but I like the most is T A Spa behind MC the on Pra Road. They change Thai therapist every now and then, and They have membership options also which is cheap 600 Per 60 minutes. And Thai Therapist Offer BBBJ 3.5 k B2 B2-3 k HJ1 k depending upon therapist. They have 3-4 Thai girls and always keeps on changing so better try your luck not every time you get BBBJ and B2 B but HJ is confirmed from all.

Please provide me number of Bhavna and other Indie for BJ and CIM with place I want to move one step ahead, and don't trust locanto and backpages and other such sites.

Panvelion
09-07-16, 15:25
Got contact with soniya from AFF stated age 32, contacted her thru skype ID she had shared. Primarily she said she is available for cam and voice fun which I straight denied. Asked for a real meet only. She agreed and quoted 6 k for one pop, place mine in a upscale hotel and only in day time. We spoke in skype and had a good phone sex where she claimed she was horny and done with that. Unfortunately I had to move to Mumbai hence could not meet in real. Any one experienced her yet?

Doubting Tomas
09-07-16, 16:27
Hi,

I know a spa where a NE therapist provides BJ. Kindly PM me for details. Exchange of quality Indie digits required.

Cheers,

DT

Vinut
09-07-16, 20:18
Got contact with soniya from AFF stated age 32, contacted her thru skype ID she had shared. Primarily she said she is available for cam and voice fun which I straight denied. Asked for a real meet only. She agreed and quoted 6 k for one pop, place mine in a upscale hotel and only in day time. We spoke in skype and had a good phone sex where she claimed she was horny and done with that. Unfortunately I had to move to Mumbai hence could not meet in real. Any one experienced her yet?Thanks will contact you in Mumbai while coming.

Reco28
09-08-16, 06:49
Got her number from RahulMe1981 and would like to thank you for the wonderful support and guidance.

Coming to Bhavna, She was nothing less than described, but yes on Looks I would give her personally 2/10.

But the skills she has on CIM and BJ and RIM is awesome, and totally dedicated towards her work and does it with a smile.

Thank you for helping me move one step ahead then mongering to spa.

Jalsa2000
09-08-16, 07:40
Booked an appointment and visited golden spa opp v lake near mall. Therapist Miss H was second time with me. She did some good massage on backside and some good bum massage in first 30-35 minutes. Turned front and asked for B2B straight and given 2 k. She said 2.5 and I didn't bargain much. She removed all clothes took shower and come back on top. Some biting and playing with body and then I came on top of her started sucking medium sized boobs and long nips. Did sum sucking of her ears and neck and she was all aroused. Push my fingers inside her and it was all wet. Started pushing in and out with finger inside and she was high like hell. She was playing with my dick with oil in her hand and I was fingering her hard deepest possible. After some time when I came she too orgasm and both rested with heavy breath. While leaving the room she was happy and hugged me as she was GNG back in month time and she knew I won't be around in month time there.

Overall satisfactory experience.

Happy mongering.

Stay safe.

Suraj Boby
09-08-16, 08:15
Hi fellas,

Is anyone tried Juhi, miss Bhav's friend. Due my timing I'll not be able to meet Bhav so she recommended Juhi.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

ChrisMonger3
09-08-16, 17:01
Hi jalsa2000,

Would you be able to pm me the address and how to get to this place? I am traveling in India at the moment and would appreciate your help.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Booked an appointment and visited golden spa opp v lake near mall. Therapist Miss H was second time with me. She did some good massage on backside and some good bum massage in first 30-35 minutes. Turned front and asked for B2B straight and given 2 k. She said 2.5 and I didn't bargain much. She removed all clothes took shower and come back on top. Some biting and playing with body and then I came on top of her started sucking medium sized boobs and long nips. Did sum sucking of her ears and neck and she was all aroused. Push my fingers inside her and it was all wet. Started pushing in and out with finger inside and she was high like hell. She was playing with my dick with oil in her hand and I was fingering her hard deepest possible. After some time when I came she too orgasm and both rested with heavy breath. While leaving the room she was happy and hugged me as she was GNG back in month time and she knew I won't be around in month time there.

Overall satisfactory experience.

Happy mongering.

Stay safe.

Vinut
09-08-16, 17:55
Have been a silent reader of the forum from past few months. Had a recent experience so thought of writing an FR.

The MP is on master cool road, the monsoon season just made the mood for a good massage. My friend who is a regular took me there. Came to know that there were only 2 birds available and rest on holiday so got no selection. Paid 0. 6 k on counter and was assigned a plump looking NE with nice assets.

She was friendly and very talkative so that gave a positive signal that extra was in menu. Did really good massage and asked for extras. Asked for 0.7 k for HJ TL which was reasonable so started the deed. She even gave DFK as a gift as I was nice to her. HJ was normal with nothing special but loved her assets and sucked them to hearts content.

Face: 6/10.

Figure: 5/10.

HJ: 7/10.

BBJ: NA.

FS: NA.

WIR: Yes but with other slim looking NE.

Will post more FR soon.Hi friend,

Give the details of master cool.

RockyBo
09-08-16, 20:04
Hi fellas,

Is anyone tried Juhi, miss Bhav's friend. Due my timing I'll not be able to meet Bhav so she recommended Juhi.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.Juhi is same age as bhavna and not a looker. I saw Juhi's pic on whatsapp. But both Bhavna and Juhi seem very very friendly. I haven't tried.

Shooks
09-10-16, 03:54
Hi Bharat,

Can you share the number of College girl?

Some of the Thai therapists in sensation spa have gone back to Thailand. I was regular with one of them. In this post there are 2 parts. My farewell and a question or two on recent development.

OK so I had done her almost total 12 times or so. Sometimes 2 times. Sometimes 3 times. She was good but didn't give BBBJ and DFK. First is OK but without second it is not some much fun but still no problem. I was her regular and had her on all social media also. I will give you step by step method on how to make a Thai girl a regular.

First time: I had never ever mongered before. It was my first. I saw reviews here and found number of bodakdev for the sensational place. I booked appointment. I was naive at first time so I paid a lot. I went and paid on the desk 90 min deep massage. Now I didn't know that deep and medium and light has no bearing on service provided internally. Anyways, I paid 4. 5 K for first time 90 min and got one time extra. I later bought cheapest one for the duration I wanted. When I went third time. Don't make this mistake..

Peter974
09-10-16, 06:31
Can you clue me MP name?

Hi guys,

I took off from office for friends engagement. After attending engagement in morning left for the home. Johnny want some fun so decided to visit the spa at mastercool road. As soon as I went their reception girl recognized me and we chit chat for 5 minutes. Meanwhile she order tea and water. After having tea she told me what type of girl I want so I told her to show me all of them. After seeing all decided to take a girl who is dusky as I have things for dusky girl. She guided me to the room I changed into dispo and told the girl to came in. I started conversation and came to know her name is miss k. She started giving massage which is very poor but o continued and had conversation with her. After 20 minutes. I pull her to my chest and started DFK which she did for bit and asked me what you want I told for FS. I asked her how much she take she told 5 k to which I smiled and Said her I can fuck 2 girl in same price. And asked her for B2B and she told me 2 k to which I said I will pay 1 k and started removing her shirt and she told me she is married and have baby. As soon as I grabbed her boobs which is little saggy her nipples get lactation. Johnny got tight because never have a lactating boobs. So I started sucking her boobs. And drinking milk. After 10 minutes. Of good sucking she got aroused and I started giving her neck bites and kissing. I throw him the bed and removed her pants...

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BoomBoomDesi
09-11-16, 10:30
Hello mongers,

This is about my experience at the famous sensation spa. After reading posts on this website decided to have a go. Booked well in advance and reached there on time. Luckily on that day they did not have much customers and I heard the receptionist telling somebody on phone, maybe his owner, that they had no customers at that time. Told the receptionist to assign a young chick and not any middle aged aunty. He asked me not to worry. The look of the spa was awesome. Very sophisticated. The room from inside was big with 2 beds, a Jacuzzi and a small attached bathroom for shower. But the issue with room was it was dark with very low lights. Changed in dispo and waited. In she walked, a young Thai maybe 23, and decent looking. Was very very chirpy. Her name is Miss P (for exact name, its name of Amithabhs movie, were he plays a deformed kid, released a few years back) Talked almost nonstop. Massage started. It was going OK till she suddenly pressed my back hard and it literally hurt. I asked her to go soft, on which she said that this is because nobody has given me a good massage till now. All come for B2B and not massage. But she will give me both. When she said "both", I was happy. Then she in between started touching johnny and started joking that for B2B she will charge 1 lakh. This 1 lakh thing went on for about 30 minutes and she kept on laughing and touching johnny. In between gave a good bum massage by lowering the dispo. After 30 minutes asked her to get serious and quote, she said 3 k for B2B and BBBJ. I tried to negotiate but she die not budge. Finally I agreed and gave her the money.

But after that dunno what came into here, she suddenly went horny. She lowered her skirt and asked me to touch her bums. When I touched them she asked me to touch hard and to put my hands inside her panty, which I happily obliged. In between I tried my luck and asked her to take a shower with me. She instantly agreed and held my hand and took me to shower. This was a pleasant surprise as shower was not discussed during the deal. She then removed my dispo and started washing my johnny. And then she started rubbing johnny between her ass and boy I was in heaven. I then removed her bra and started sucking those perky nipples. Boy they were really perky. Loved sucking them. Although the boobs were normal size but the perky tits got me going. After 5 minutes of shower, she took me to the bed again and started giving BBBJ and I started playing with her hairy pussy and ass. (dunno why chicks from Asia pacific love to keep a Bush). After sometime I again started sucking tits and shot my load high in the air as she gave a HJ. She said that she wanted to have CIM but before she asked, I popped. Here attitude was so good, that after the deed she said that we still had 10 minutes left and that she will give me massage for 10 minutes. I asked her for the number and a boom boom outside the massage parlor. She said that she does get fucked sometime outside but if she is not in mood she will send her Thai friend. For that she quoted 5 k for 2 hours and that too at her place. I have saved her number and if at any time I am in the mood, will surely fuck her or her friend at her place.

Massage: 5/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Face: 7/10.

Extras: 9/10.

Tits: 7/10 (very perky).

WIR: Surely.

Damage: 1.6 K for Massage + 3 K for extras.

Enjoy.

Boom Boom.

BoomBoomDesi
09-11-16, 11:09
Dear friends,

This is about my experience at UMMI bird spa, nr. Evening cross roads, above the ice cream shop. This FR is actually a month old but still thought of sharing with you. The receptionist was itself hot. But anyways, finalised the Massage at 1.5 k and entered. The room was OK. With one bed and a basin and a dressing room along with the attached glass bathroom. After I changed inside came a a bit chubby Thai. She was not exactly fat but a bit on the chubby side. Definitely good looking and fair. Her name is Miss P (clue for full name, the soft drink company, cokes rival) She came and the first thing she said was "You have come here for fun. I will give HJ for 1.5 K, BJ for 2 k and B2B for 3 k" this took me offguard. Have never talked about extras in the first five minutes anywhere. I asked her to start the massage first and then will talk on extras. She started giving massage. It was good. In between started negotiating and told her that I want HJ and TL for 1 K. She did not budge. So I told her that if she does not agree then I will not take any extras. Negotiating went on and in between she also got angry that I was not giving her 1.5 k. For 1.5 K also she said that I can only touch her tits from inside the top and not get to suck them. Finally I had to give in as Johnny wanted some real action. Hence paid her and she started giving a HJ. I also put my hands inside her bra and starting filling her tits. This went on and she started feeling that I am not coming hence she started kissing me and after some kissing I popped. Out she went along with my 1.5 K. Then I started dressing and as I looked towards the door, while dressing I could see another thai looking from outside towards me. She stared for some seconds and went away. I dunno why she had come. Got dressed and all was over.

Attitude: 7/10.

Extras: 6/10.

Tits: can't review, as could not see them.

Wir: Maybe. Depends on how horny I am.

Enjoy.

Boom Boom.

StormyRider
09-11-16, 18:20
Hi Boomboom,

Could you please empty the inbox?

Thanks.

Hello mongers,
This is about my experience at the famous sensation spa. After reading posts on this website decided to have a go. Booked well in advance and reached there on time. Luckily on that day they did not have much customers and I heard the receptionist telling somebody on phone, maybe his owner, that they had no customers at that time. Told the receptionist to assign a young chick and not any middle aged aunty. He asked me not to worry. The look of the spa was awesome. Very sophisticated. The room from inside was big with 2 beds, a Jacuzzi and a small attached bathroom for shower. But the issue with room was it was dark with very low lights. Changed in dispo and waited. In she walked, a young Thai maybe 23, and decent looking. Was very very chirpy. Her name is Miss P (for exact name, its name of Amithabhs movie, were he plays a deformed kid, released a few years back) Talked almost nonstop. Massage started. It was going OK till she suddenly pressed my back hard and it literally hurt. I asked her to go soft, on which she said that this is because nobody has given me a good massage till now. All come for B2B and not massage. But she will give me both. When she said "both", I was happy. Then she in between started touching johnny and started joking that for B2B she will charge 1 lakh. This 1 lakh thing went on for about 30 minutes and she kept on laughing and touching johnny. In between gave a good bum massage by lowering the dispo. After 30 minutes asked her to get serious and quote, she said 3 k for B2B and BBBJ. I tried to negotiate but she die not budge. Finally I agreed and gave her the money.

But after that dunno what came into here, she suddenly went horny. She lowered her skirt and asked me to touch her bums. When I touched them she asked me to touch hard and to put my hands inside her panty, which I happily obliged. In between I tried my luck and asked her to take a shower with me. She instantly agreed and held my hand and took me to shower. This was a pleasant surprise as shower was not discussed during the deal..

StormyRider
09-11-16, 18:48
Can you please empty the inbox?

Hello mongers,

This is about my experience at the famous sensation spa. After reading posts on this website decided to have a go. Booked well in advance and reached there on time. Luckily on that day they did not have much customers and I heard the receptionist telling somebody on phone, maybe his owner, that they had no customers at that time. Told the receptionist to assign a young chick and not any middle aged aunty. He asked me not to worry. The look of the spa was awesome. Very sophisticated. The room from inside was big with 2 beds, a Jacuzzi and a small attached bathroom for shower. But the issue with room was it was dark with very low lights. Changed in dispo and waited. In she walked, a young Thai maybe 23, and decent looking. Was very very chirpy. Her name is Miss P (for exact name, its name of Amithabhs movie, were he plays a deformed kid, released a few years back) Talked almost nonstop. Massage started. It was going OK till she suddenly pressed my back hard and it literally hurt. I asked her to go soft, on which she said that this is because nobody has given me a good massage till now. All come for B2B and not massage. But she will give me both. When she said "both", I was happy. Then she in between started touching johnny and started joking that for B2B she will charge 1 lakh. This 1 lakh thing went on for about 30 minutes and she kept on laughing and touching johnny. In between gave a good bum massage by lowering the dispo. After 30 minutes asked her to get serious and quote, she said 3 k for B2B and BBBJ. I tried to negotiate but she die not budge. Finally I agreed and gave her the money..

BoomBoomDesi
09-12-16, 04:02
Hi friends,

Yes this is a fact that I am an avid mongerer. But I am new to this website. You all will be very excited to get lots of details from me and I am also very willing to help. But as of now I do not have the PM service. I will buy it soon but as of now I am without it. So sorry. I can't help it guys.

Boom boom.

Can you please empty the inbox?

Jalsa2000
09-12-16, 08:31
Johny was again in mood. Search jdial find out [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa on see g road. Booked appointment and visited. Got [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Thai therapist. Things are always same with Thai girls. Little massage. Little hinting and then service. Here too it was same like. 30 minutes massage. And she offer B2B with BJ 3 k which came down to 2.5 k after negotiation. Started the deed. And she did reasonable good BJ and sucking all over body. Did some fingering on her outer lips too. And blowed on her boobs and she rubs all the cum all over her boobs. During convo she hinted tht she is also in to FS given right price so if anyone interested can try.

Happy mongering.

Stay safe. Enjoy.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Frank1232
09-13-16, 01:29
What were the damages bro?

Hi friends,

One of the seniors gave me contact of Riya. Landed at air port and called her. She was nice to speak.

She asked me to come to a famous bridge and book a lodge there. Reached the place. Asked for a A / C room.

The room was small with a bathroom. Just a bed. A mirror on wall. Hardly one can stand as the space was fully occupied.

By a bed. It was hot, and the fan was at its max. In case of LE action there was no way to escape. But flesh is weak.

She arrived with face fully covered and eyes covered in shades. Then she removed them and wow. She was fair, tall, with...

SunriseSur
09-13-16, 07:56
A couple of FR's which I ventured into last week.

1. Prestigious Stone spa near Shyamal.

Counter Charges - 1.2 K. Was allotted a NE (Miss S). She was very chubby, talks quite a lot. Although massage was decent, but disappointed as she said that she doesn't provide any extras. Maybe it was due to my being there for the first time. Or maybe, I did not communicate clearly with the reception guy. But they do have locals also, who were busy when I visited. Maybe will visit next time for some local session.

Anybody who has good experience, please point out.

2. Master Cool spa.

Counter Charges - 1.2 K. NE's and Locals available. Took a local (Miss P) as did not get a desired result from the NE at the earlier spa. Massage just for the name sake. Popped up the question after 30 min. FS was not available, but nice DFK, BJ at 1.2 K. Total damages - 2.4 K. But I get a feeling that the NE's here might give a good service. Anyone had a good experience with a NE here, please share.

Regards,

SS

Vivisimo
09-13-16, 08:24
Dear friends,

Can anyone of you pm me Bhavns or any other indi's number.

Thanks,

Vivi

BoomBoomND
09-13-16, 13:15
Hello mongers,

This is about my experience at the famous sensation spa. After reading posts on this website decided to have a go. Booked well in advance and reached there on time. Luckily on that day they did not have much customers and I heard the receptionist telling somebody on phone, maybe his owner, that they had no customers at that time. Told the receptionist to assign a young chick and not any middle aged aunty. He asked me not to worry. The look of the spa was awesome. Very sophisticated. The room from inside was big with 2 beds, a Jacuzzi and a small attached bathroom for shower. But the issue with room was it was dark with very low lights. Changed in dispo and waited. In she walked, a young Thai maybe 23, and decent looking. Was very very chirpy. Her name is Miss P (for exact name, its name of Amithabhs movie, were he plays a deformed kid, released a few years back) Talked almost nonstop. Massage started. It was going OK till she suddenly pressed my back hard and it literally hurt. I asked her to go soft, on which she said that this is because nobody has given me a good massage till now. All come for B2B and not massage. But she will give me both. When she said "both", I was happy. Then she in between started touching johnny and started joking that for B2B she will charge 1 lakh. This 1 lakh thing went on for about 30 minutes and she kept on laughing and touching johnny. In between gave a good bum massage by lowering the dispo. After 30 minutes asked her to get serious and quote, she said 3 k for B2B and BBBJ. I tried to negotiate but she die not budge. Finally I agreed and gave her the money..Hi bro,

Nice to know of another person using boom boom as nick.

I just read your sensational mongering post on Ahmadabad forum.

As I'm in Ahmadabad now a days. Would like to get more information on your Thai encounter.

Can provide trusted contacts in Mumbai Delhi if required.

Regards,

BoomBoomND

BoomBoomDesi
09-13-16, 18:15
Remember bro. NE most of time do not indulge in extras. For extras always chose a Thai spa or a north Indian chick. If you get Extras from an NE consider yourself as very lucky.

Boom Boom.

Counter Charges - 1.2 K. Was allotted a NE (Miss S). She was very chubby, talks quite a lot. Although massage was decent, but disappointed as she said that she doesn't provide any extras. Maybe it was due to my being there for the first time. Or maybe, I did not communicate clearly with the reception guy. But they do have locals also, who were busy when I visited. Maybe will visit next time for some local session.

Anybody who has good experience, please point out...

BoomBoomDesi
09-14-16, 03:19
Hi,

Can anybody give any hint about the name of the spa on master cool. I got the area but there might be multiple MP there. Hence getting the name will help a lot.

Boom boom.

Anybody who has good experience, please point out.

2. Master Cool spa...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Frank1232
09-14-16, 09:01
Does the Riya you are talking about have a contact number ending in 769?

Hi friends,

By a bed. It was hot, and the fan was at its max. In case of LE action there was no way to escape. But flesh is weak.

She arrived with face fully covered and eyes covered in shades. Then she removed them and wow. She was fair, tall, with.

Juicy lips, nice strong body, . Nice round mold at a good height. Bit taller than me. Thick dark hair, well groomed. Wearing a nice jeans which made her ass look so....

Tut Li
09-14-16, 16:19
Does the Riya you are talking about have a contact number ending in 769?No brother. It used (not available now) to end with 821.

Let's hope she comes back to Gujarat for "work".

SunriseSur
09-15-16, 07:27
Heard so, bro. But thought to give it a try.

Remember bro. NE most of time do not indulge in extras. For extras always chose a Thai spa or a north Indian chick. If you get Extras from an NE consider yourself as very lucky.

Boom Boom.

ChuckNorris85
09-15-16, 11:22
No brother. It used (not available now) to end with 821.

Let's hope she comes back to Gujarat for "work".TL Bro,

Have been intending to send you a DM for a while now, But it's been full since forever. Consider clearing your Inbox?

Cheers,

Chuck.

Tut Li
09-15-16, 18:42
TL Bro,

Have been intending to send you a DM for a while now, But it's been full since forever. Consider clearing your Inbox?

Cheers,

Chuck.Cleared and sent my number in pm. Let's connect on WA.

Anilm84
09-16-16, 04:20
There is an old proverb which says 'A fool and his money are soon parted'.

I experienced something similar last week. I have been mongering in Spas and Massage parlors for quite some time now and know the basic rules. In fact I have advised many friends and members here also that NEs and Russians should always be avoided. In fact Russians are just a scam to make people pay more money for a massage.

A friend told me that there is a chance of getting extras from the Russian at the spa in famous mall at Vastrapur. I had never visited this spa and had a bad experience in another spa in the same mall (which is closed now), so was skeptical. But like an idiot agreed to try it out because I was still dreaming about the Russian chick I had in Singapore in August.

Went there, they quoted 5 k at reception. Haggled a bit saying I will take membership and they charged 4 k for a 60 m massage. This itself is a ridiculous price and we can get 3 massages at any other place, but I was determined to add a feather to my cap and become the first monger here to get extras from a Russian in a MP.

The moment I entered the room the errand boy followed me and made me keep all my stuff in a locker! I should have checked thoroughly with my friend or should have checked with members here, but alas in my vanity I made a huge mistake. I could have left some cash in my shirt or trouser pocket but Murphy's law was working completely against me on that day and all my money was in the wallet which was locked away.

The chick entered in 5 minutes. The massage was excellent. She touched the right parts, even pulled down the disposable without asking and gave a decent bum massage. I couldn't gather any courage to ask for extras because I didn't have any money left. Once the massage ended she playfully patted my tool and said 'you have a good body, come again for massage'!

Am assuming she might be open to extras, but the charges will be very high. She doesn't work there like the Thai girls but is some sort of a freelancer. She just picked up her purse and left. I rushed through my shower and went out to try and locate her in the mall to try and talk to her. I saw her entering a shop and was about to follow her when a colleague spotted me in the mall and started chatting. He was staying in the same hotel so I didn't want to risk any suspicious activity in front of him.

So that's my sad story guys. Still not sure if she gives extras, the hints were definitely there or maybe it was just a rose to fleece more customers.

Massage: 9/10.

Face: 9/10.

Extras: 0.

WIR: No. The charges are too high and I don't want to blow my hard-earned money to just check on a hunch. Plus I don't want to be the laughing stock of the forum here by paying a ridiculous amount of money for a HJ.

Moral of the story: Always take Thai therapist in a MP. Ashtrays check with members here before trying a new place.

VishalDc86
09-17-16, 20:20
Hope all my ISG friends are doing well.

This is one of the experience and you can say an opinion which I am sharing for subjected spa.

Yesterday evening I visited one spa whose name can be identified from the subject. There is a groupon / nearby deal is running which will expire on 15th Oct. I called them and ask for an appointment, I also told them that I have seen groupon deal but yet not purchased. So I request them that if I have direct payment option at their shop then I don't have an issue. They straight away agreed and informed that online deal is applicable only with NE therapist not with Thai one. If you want Thai then the deal will be of 1200. I was surprised as it was not mentioned anywhere in the deal on web however the quoted price was reasonable hence agreed and booked an appointment at convenient time.

Reached there and allocated a small room with blue shaded light with attached shower space. But compare to other location it seems too small and shady. However it recently opened hence no issue to visit there. Quite professionalism I saw.

Changed into disposable and allocated Miss M. Not a good looker, somewhat heavier side but seems young as she told her age is just 29. I always used to select the sweetish massage as in Ahmedabad it is the cheapest oil massage. She started from my legs. First she did somewhat dry penetration massage and then regular sweetish with oil.

She had a decent skills of massage with good point selection. Also she gave me a hint of extra while doing my bum massage and inner thigh.

During conversation I came to know she was working in Pattaya before and there were no customer hence she came here to earn. I again surprised. Now coming to the front aide she directly asked me for extra service but I denied as I am too much choosy person as I don't like her look.

Even after my regret she honestly said if I don't want from her then can change lady but I feel it would be too much harsh hence denied to that option also.

Then she told me she working hard here for money but no client gave her tips for extra since 2 days as she massage almost 4 customers a day.

I really felt bad and after massage I gave her 300 as a tip for her attitude only.

Not KLPD but got genuine and decent massage only.

Attitude - 10/10.

Other thing I don't know as I not concentrated seriously.

Regards,

Vishaldc86

Rahul2059
09-19-16, 13:26
Dear all,

I have been to almost all Thai spas in ahd but now have a feeling slowly its loosing the charm, recently went to couple of Thai spa, 3rd time, and now the public, customers level have gone down drastically, they are all young rich people from nearby towns with no decency & kind of dirty, 2 out of 10 ,and now you feel you don't won't to get service from ladies, where these men have been, a big put off, and now I have stopped searching and looking for indies, who are not professional but do for fun and money, that makes more sense.

Beware all new mongers, these days quality is not there.

VishalDc86
09-20-16, 18:43
Dear all,

I have been to almost all Thai spas in ahd but now have a feeling slowly its loosing the charm, recently went to couple of Thai spa, 3rd time, and now the public, customers level have gone down drastically, they are all young rich people from nearby towns with no decency & kind of dirty, 2 out of 10 ,and now you feel you don't won't to get service from ladies, where these men have been, a big put off, and now I have stopped searching and looking for indies, who are not professional but do for fun and money, that makes more sense.

Beware all new mongers, these days quality is not there.Dear Rahul2059,

Yes you are absolutely correct. Here in Ahmedabad I started visiting spa since September 2014 and almost I have tried all the spas of city.

Within a 2 years of era, number of spas increased somewhat 200% and the quality of the thai therapist also downgraded at same rate.

Being a frequent visitor of the spa in Ahmedabad I've noticed since last year that Spa owners just opened a training center in Ahmedabad. They randomly choose Thai lady via their existing therapist reference and bring her in the city. They even don't care about her look, structure, age, experience, etc. Furthermore I was surprised a lot when I saw ladyboy kind of therapist at one of the spa in city. So I can say owners doesn't care for gender also. They are just busy in thinking that how our hard earned money can be snatched from our hands.

So to all my ISG friends, what Rahul2059 have wrote that I feel fact thing.

Please concentrate on quality not the quantity.

Regards,

Vishaldc86

StormyRider
09-21-16, 10:57
Hello guys,

I have been visiting this water spa on see laj road lately.

They have some really cool therapists. Went to two Thai ones and they both provided great extras but charged little higher than normal. But dint mind paying more as quality of massage, girls and services are surely better than the other MPs.

Recently tried the Arabian one in there. She claimed to be from Dubai which I suspect was true as she knew Hindi very well. Nonetheless she was super hot with amazing fig. Provided excellent massage with B2B and HJ in 3 k. Her counter charges are expensive but thought to take a chance with her.

They have a super hot NE but she has the maximum clients there even though she does not do any extra.

Will try her next time for a genuine massage.

Recommendations.

Miss V.

Miss P.

Miss T.

All thais with their respective rating.

Arabian was great but had better expectations.

Cheers!

Reco28
09-21-16, 12:06
I went searching for the spa in Master cool road some head to toe. Got nothing except HJ for 500. Was it due to I visited without reference? Or as I was the first timer?

Please also provide me number of Indies.

Happy9
09-21-16, 14:44
Hello,

Visiting ISG after long time. I got contact of an indie who allows MMF. So if anybody want to join for MMF then PM me.

Sambha3142
09-22-16, 14:47
Anyone here know any other Indie who has got skills with mouth as good as Bhavna? Bhavna was amazing but want to try someone else.

Thanks in advance.

YogaLover007
09-23-16, 04:33
First time posting.

Went to dharti Thai spa on happy town road in Prabhadevi nagar.

Requested for a Thai therapist. A beautiful young lady was given. Rooms were nice.

Have the first half hour of back massage when I turned over she offered HJ plus B2B. Haggled a bit and agreed for 2 k. In addition she allowed Me to DFK and also play with here top assets.

She was too good so couldn't hold for long and hence didn't get my money's worth. Will need to train to hold longer.

Please return favors in Mumbai.

JayFun123
09-24-16, 06:53
Hello friends,

Last Sunday was in Ahmedabd and wanted some action based on the regular FR of forum went to a spa near a famous circle of Vastrapur. Allotted a therapist little bit fatty but it's OK as she was looking not bad. Opted for dry massage and went to the room. Started massage but I think even don't know what is massage. She just pushing body with fingers. In just 4-5 minutes of starting she fingerings inside the despo that is clear sign that she wants to give more. As I was liking it I keep mum and let her to do whatever she was doing. In a minute she ask me that what will we do? I replied what you want she said 2 k. I ask menu she told BJ, I accepted and proceed. As I am playing with her boobs which was good and handful she removed her top and give me a access to her body except the pussy. She was giving superb BJ and deep throat. Again we kissed a lot to each other and DFK. She was started again BJ while I am in standing position. I released in her mouth and she was keeping sacked when it's going to release that was best experienced till today for me. She taken every drop in mouth which was extraordinary. We talked for a while and times up so left with full satisfaction.

Boobs: 7\10.

Body 6/10.

Attitude:10/10.

WIR: surely if time permits.

SexSeeker69
09-24-16, 08:30
Anyone here know any other Indie who has got skills with mouth as good as Bhavna? Bhavna was amazing but want to try someone else.

Thanks in advance.Hi Sambha,

Am from Vadodara. Have been thinking of visiting Ahmedabad & trying Bhavna. Have heard a lot of her oral skills. Does she do BBBJ or CBJ? She seems to be pretty popular so BBBJ seems unsafe. Whats your suggestion / experience?

Remo2310
09-24-16, 13:55
Hey friends,

I need your help.

I am coming to Ahmdabad tomorrow. Please share some very good contacts.

I will be obliged if everyone will help me in this.

I am from Udaipur and will share the contacts if anyone requires.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin2502
09-25-16, 21:24
Please PM me the name of that spa at Vastrapur circle.

Hello friends,

Last Sunday was in Ahmedabd and wanted some action based on the regular FR of forum went to a spa near a famous circle of Vastrapur. Allotted a therapist little bit fatty but it's OK as she was looking not bad. Opted for dry massage and went to the room. Started massage but I think even don't know what is massage. She just pushing body with fingers. In just 4-5 minutes of starting she fingerings inside the despo that is clear sign that she wants to give more. As I was liking it I keep mum and let her to do whatever she was doing. In a minute she ask me that what will we do? I replied what you want she said 2 k. I ask menu she told BJ, I accepted and proceed. As I am playing with her boobs which was good and handful she removed her top and give me a access to her body except the pussy. She was giving superb BJ and deep throat. Again we kissed a lot to each other and DFK. She was started again BJ while I am in standing position. I released in her mouth and she was keeping sacked when it's going to release that was best experienced till today for me. She taken every drop in mouth which was extraordinary..

Champak Lal
09-26-16, 17:53
Hi Guys,

I am visiting the city soon. Interested in MP with some extra. Will be staying at Paldi so location near that will be helpful. Please PM me and do not hesitate to PM me if you are visiting US. Thanks a lot!

Tall69
09-29-16, 13:57
Does anyone have any contacts in Bhuj, Rajkot or Vapi? Visiting for a few days next week and would like to try my luck.

Thanks in advance. I can help with contacts in Goa in exchange.

SpaDkb
10-01-16, 08:53
Does anyone have any contacts in Bhuj, Rajkot or Vapi? Visiting for a few days next week and would like to try my luck.

Thanks in advance. I can help with contacts in Goa in exchange.In Vapi try the spa from Mumbai or the family spa. One above the other in Vaishali cinema.

Very near to the Highway.

They give full services. Indian girls.

Brett21
10-01-16, 17:54
Busy can you tell me how is the quality of girls and the ambiance of these 2 spas?

In Vapi try the spa from Mumbai or the family spa. One above the other in Vaishali cinema.

Very near to the Highway.

They give full services. Indian girls.

SpaDkb
10-03-16, 10:14
Busy can you tell me how is the quality of girls and the ambiance of these 2 spas?The family spa has decent ambiance, but the girls are not that great, but then everyone has their own standard.

They offer something like bed wash which I have not seen anywhere.

They will show both the girls and the room available so that you can take a informed decision.

Out of the two the family one is better. But they are bot in the same building, so you can visit both and decide. Also some bargaining is there.

Best of luck.

Brett21
10-03-16, 20:08
Thanks for the info buddy.

Can you tell me some good Thai spas for BBBJ or FS in Surat.

Thanks.

The family spa has decent ambiance, but the girls are not that great, but then everyone has their own standard.

They offer something like bed wash which I have not seen anywhere.

They will show both the girls and the room available so that you can take a informed decision.

Out of the two the family one is better. But they are bot in the same building, so you can visit both and decide. Also some bargaining is there.

Best of luck.

Arpintu
10-04-16, 06:42
Guys,

I'm in your city Ahmedabad this week. Need to connect with good indies. Please PM me.

I'm from Delhi and will take your care when your here.

RahulMe1981
10-04-16, 10:49
Again had a chance to bang hot mouth of Bhavna as my 2 close friends were in Ahmedabad last week. Arranged meet at nearest farm house in the afternoon. At first my friends were disappointed by looks but I made them assure about awesome experience. We decided to take her in group orgy. After some chit chat she proceeded to take one of my friends cock, engulfed fully, made wet and he started dripping precum. Was about to unload but stopped and moved her to another cock. He also started dripping in 4-5 minutes and after some time he moan loudly Nd bhavna took all way down and kept till he was done. Swallowed completely. He was relaxed more than anything. Now again moved to first cock and made it swallow without hands. Both enjoyed a lot. After some relax, we all started fucking her mouth badly and unloaded protein 3 times each in 3 hours time. Tried different positions for deep throat and mouth fuck. I tell you her mouth is better better to fuck rather than pussy who don't care for looks. Awesome feeling and true value for money.

Cheers!

SexSeeker69
10-05-16, 06:56
Again had a chance to bang hot mouth of Bhavna as my 2 close friends were in Ahmedabad last week. Arranged meet at nearest farm house in the afternoon. At first my friends were disappointed by looks but I made them assure about awesome experience. We decided to take her in group orgy. After some chit chat she proceeded to take one of my friends cock, engulfed fully, made wet and he started dripping precum. Was about to unload but stopped and moved her to another cock. He also started dripping in 4-5 minutes and after some time he moan loudly Nd bhavna took all way down and kept till he was done. Swallowed completely. He was relaxed more than anything. Now again moved to first cock and made it swallow without hands. Both enjoyed a lot. After some relax, we all started fucking her mouth badly and unloaded protein 3 times each in 3 hours time. Tried different positions for deep throat and mouth fuck. I tell you her mouth is better better to fuck rather than pussy who don't care for looks. Awesome feeling and true value for money.

Cheers!Dear Rahul,

How did you manage the farmhouse? Did Bhavna arrange it? Every time I read your review of Bhavna, feel like rushing to Ahmedabad. Keep it up. Pun intended.

SpaDkb
10-05-16, 13:46
Thanks for the info buddy.

Can you tell me some good Thai spas for BBBJ or FS in Surat.

Thanks.Sorry,

I am not a hardcore monger and so am not into either of those.

I just like to get a good massage with some tease and a happy ending if the girl is good.

But you can get full service (not sure about BBBJ) in the relaxing spa near university. If you go there do have a look at there rooms, the biggest one is amazing with an awesome shower.

But happy ending happens in most of the spa.

Today only I went to the spa at Ibc was offered happy ending.

But the cost here in Surat for Thais is prohibitive.

4. 5 k for F. S.

1 k for HJ.

Best of luck.

DubyAman82
10-05-16, 15:54
Hello fellow mongers,

Got this contact from locanto. She claims to be personal massage provider with FS for Rs. 5000/ HR. Her number ends with 059 and goes by the name Sneha / Neha. Had a brief chat over phone. Feeling avoidable. Did any one availed her service. If yes? Would you recommend?

Thanks.

RahulMe1981
10-05-16, 19:37
Dear Rahul,

How did you manage the farmhouse? Did Bhavna arrange it? Every time I read your review of Bhavna, feel like rushing to Ahmedabad. Keep it up. Pun intended.That farm house was of my friend's. And I always like to have such fun in group. Whenever you visit Ahmedabad let me know, we will meet up for fun together. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SexSeeker69
10-06-16, 06:44
Dear Rahul,

That's awesome dude! Will surely message you when I can come to Ahmedabad. Do PM me your contact.

Sxplorer
10-08-16, 04:59
Hey Bros.

I've been in AMD for a couple of days and not having much luck with doing anything other then work, please help out with some indie and SP contacts.

Hopefully I can hook something up for tonight or tomorrow.

All help appreiated and happy to share in other areas.

I sse some amazing pictres on the forum by the way.

Which are the gf friendly hotels close to some fun?

No alcohol so i take it no bars, anywhere else one can meet women?

Thanks alot Bros.

TheGame23
10-08-16, 09:28
Hello friends,

New to this forum. Just activated PM / Subscription.

Not a big massage fan. But more into Indies. Have been living overseas. Looking forward to contacts of Indies. And slowly will start to share what I get too.

Meanwhile. Anyone need any guidance with Singapore. Feel free to ask. Can guide you perfectly.

Ash05
10-08-16, 10:38
They have four girls (3 local and 1 NE). Girls straight away ask for extra. I got NE and asked what's on the menu. HJ for 500 and B2 B for 1500. Agreed for B2 , got some good DFK, titty fuck and ejaculated on her boobs. She did not remove her panty.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Attitude- 5/10.

Damage- 1200 (counter)+1500.

DubyAman82
10-08-16, 16:57
Hi mongers,

I always wanted to fuck skinny girl. Today was my day. Called up SP shared by at at RaviIsBest. Sent few pictures. Selected the skinny one. Set the deal for Rs. 3500 including place.

Went to a hotel near Income Tax office, nothing fancy, cheap hotel. Called up SP and babe arrived in 20 Minutes. Not much different from picture. Started with bit chit-chat. The both got undressed. She started CBJ, did it for few minutes, then she jumped on me in Cowgirl position. I really liked her attitude. Changed position to missionary for a few minutes. Asked her for doggy shot, Started bit of girly tantrums, but luckily got along. So, fucked her in doggy style for few minutes. Then finished in missionary.

Being skinny she was really flexible and light weight, which I really enjoyed.

Look: 6.

Complexion: Wheatish.

Boobs: 5.

Attitude: 8.

WIR: No (what is the point in fucking same babe.

Total Damage: Rs. 700 A/C Room + Rs. 2800 + Rs. 200 TIP = Rs. 3700 Total.

Reco28
10-09-16, 11:15
I would like to thank Jbond seems to be a senior member of the forum, who helped me get an FS session with college going girls at a safe place, though in starting the lady who handles the place was reluctant, but after several followups got an appointment yest evening, and I tell you it was total bliss, though it was my first time for an FS like this, or I was an monger for MP only.

The deed started with her undressing herself and coming on the bed, and I made her lick my neck and take out my clothes, and it made me turn on, did make her do some BJ then WOT and the finally finished it on the missy.

Though wanted to hold on for long but the girl got tired and said to finish quickly and as was my first time I did it and was fully satisfied.

Would require more such contact from senior members if anyone can help.

Osho11
10-10-16, 05:11
I am lonely as my girlfriend left me (more than a year now since she left me). I need a girl to spend a night with me, sex or no sex it doesn't matter just want someone so that I stop missing my girlfriend. Anyone please share digits of such girls who are ready to be with me tonight. Because these past 8 days have been torture; not having someone to go out this [Non-English text deleted by Admin] is making me miserable.

So my fellow brothers I request you to help me, will reciprocate with whatever contacts I have. I have quite a few. Riya's digits, SP Bharat's digits. Butters digits and last but not the least a cute Rajasthani girls digits.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

HornySperm09
10-15-16, 20:57
Yesterday I saw news on local news chanel about raids in Mnagar spas. It might come in next day's news paper.

As per news they caught 10 girls and 5 guys.

Such drive happened at baroda two months back. And all the thai's were sent back to their home country.

Things are quite normal here, thais are coming back gradually, but its better to be careful.

Cheers.

FunkyHapster
10-17-16, 08:49
Was browsing through old pics of forum and came across this pic. Would request members to share details of her. Willing to reciprocate. TIA.

Aaryan Mehta
10-17-16, 15:41
Hello fellow mongers,

Got this contact from locanto. She claims to be personal massage provider with FS for Rs. 5000/ HR. Her number ends with 059 and goes by the name Sneha / Neha. Had a brief chat over phone. Feeling avoidable. Did any one availed her service. If yes? Would you recommend?

Thanks.Yes. Tried it. She stays there with one another girl name Nisha. Both are good but I liked Nisha better. Place is a no go. But if you do go, then you ll enjoy it for sure.

LoverBoyy
10-17-16, 16:39
Saw a really good indie while I was in this mall in Vastral having Gulab (translate to English) spa. Did anyone tried it before?

City G
10-18-16, 08:59
Yes its long time to be on this platform, with help from RahulMe1981 got to experience Bhavna in Ahmedabad and other one in Delhi. Regarding Bhavna, definitely she have some skills that you don't see anywhere easily, she is too good with her mouth and that's end there. All praise to Rahul, got a different kind of experience, but can't give more than 4 on looks and age. Not my kind of preference. But for that amount its a nice one, the place she took me was another concern cause it was at some ones home with kids and their mom, she has this kind of arrangement where she takes to apartment where family are staying and I don't know what she say or give to them that they allow that kind to activity in their home with kids around. She went first and then called me, the main door was open and she took me direct to a small room passing through the drawing room where I saw the kids and her mom, no body seems to be bothered and the society was very small. With that kind of surrounding and an average looking female I totally lost my interest in the game. She started quickly told me that she is ready for the back also, ask if I want BJ or Program, I opted for BJ only. Paid her afterwards and left the apartment in hurry. I felt bad. After that I went to a MP at new complex near Vastrapur Lake, I wanted to enjoy so went for it, I took Thai she was in early 30 and gave a good massage with all the hints of extra, it was only B2B and HJ on menu, with her small assets I tried to forget my past experience and enjoyed myself. Over all a nice experience. But when you look for FS and get just HJ and B2B it seems something is missing. So after few days I tried to get in contact with other indie but some how didn't got time to check her. I look forward for GF like experience DFK BBBJ and now it seems more commercialized to give a shot and leave. As I am in Gandhinagar I look forward for some local action but till now nothing is nearer then SG road. I also tried few SP but I don't understand their working style, go to hotel take a room then call me and then wait wait and wait. Last time even after paying for room I left the room even before the girl arrived cause she was already 1 HR late. Another time one SP asked me for advance though bank cash deposit, I did partially payment but then the girl never turned up. So SP services are very bad till now. Got in contact with one South Indian SP, he is establishing himself so told me that once settled he will provide a good service, I know this guy from some other time and so I can trust him a bit, lets see. Any good Indie who is good in GF like experience, please do share digits.

Jasmpat
10-19-16, 08:41
Was browsing through old pics of forum and came across this pic. Would request members to share details of her. Willing to reciprocate. TIA.You can read about this babe in the Pune forum. Just search for Shimla Mirch, and you will find reviews on her.

WaveTingle
10-19-16, 10:22
Peasel share the name of the spa on matter cool road. Will reciprocate with good MP contact in Prahladnagar road where giving my reference will get you the best of the lot.

Thanks.

SexSeeker69
10-19-16, 13:08
Yes its long time to be on this platform, with help from RahulMe1981 got to experience Bhavna in Ahmedabad and other one in Delhi. Regarding Bhavna, definitely she have some skills that you don't see anywhere easily, she is too good with her mouth and that's end there. All praise to Rahul, got a different kind of experience, but can't give more than 4 on looks and age. Not my kind of preference. But for that amount its a nice one, the place she took me was another concern cause it was at some ones home with kids and their mom, she has this kind of arrangement where she takes to apartment where family are staying and I don't know what she say or give to them that they allow that kind to activity in their home with kids around. She went first and then called me, the main door was open and she took me direct to a small room passing through the drawing room where I saw the kids and her mom, no body seems to be bothered and the society was very small. With that kind of surrounding and an average looking female I totally lost my interest in the game. She started quickly told me that she is ready for the back also, ask if I want BJ or Program, I opted for BJ only. Paid her afterwards and left the apartment in hurry. I felt bad. After that I went to a MP at new complex near Vastrapur Lake, I wanted to enjoy so went for it, I took Thai she was in early 30 and gave a good massage with all the hints of extra, it was only B2B and HJ on menu, with her small assets I tried to forget my past experience and enjoyed myself..Bro,

Thanks for the detailed FR on Bhavna & her place arrangement. I wanted to try her out after hearing of her oral skills, but am having second thoughts now.

LustyLover
10-19-16, 14:26
Bro,

She is famous Sneha Shimla Mirchi. I have been with her 4-5 times. I first met her 3-4 years back in Pune. I still remember that day and experience. She was young and hot, smooth fair skin, nice black hair, big firm boobs and a lovely smile. She was great in bed too, submissive to you will, eager to please and enjoyed the act. Her moans from that day during doggy still echoes in my ear. Man that was the night. Ohh and I just paid 3500 k for 2 shots and she was home delivered to me, right at me door step. Enjoyed her company for good 2 hrs.

Sadly and perhaps inevitably She has hardened now, lost some charm and lost that eagerness to please. My experience with her slowly degraded. In last session about a year back I did not even cum. And I had to pay 6 k for single shot that time. Don't know if that was one odd day or permanent damage is done. But I still desire her. She is, surely was, a gem.

I would say go ahead if you can get her, Who knows you might get that awesome experience.

Was browsing through old pics of forum and came across this pic. Would request members to share details of her. Willing to reciprocate. TIA.

WaveTingle
10-19-16, 17:49
Hi Jay,

Can you PM me the name of the spa and the masseuse.

Thanks.

Hello friends,

Last Sunday was in Ahmedabd and wanted some action based on the regular FR of forum went to a spa near a famous circle of Vastrapur. Allotted a therapist little bit fatty but it's OK as she was looking not bad. Opted for dry massage and went to the room. Started massage but I think even don't know what is massage. She just pushing body with fingers. In just 4-5 minutes of starting she fingerings inside the despo that is clear sign that she wants to give more. As I was liking it I keep mum and let her to do whatever she was doing. In a minute she ask me that what will we do? I replied what you want she said 2 k. I ask menu she told BJ, I accepted and proceed. As I am playing with her boobs which was good and handful she removed her top and give me a access to her body except the pussy. She was giving superb BJ and deep throat. Again we kissed a lot to each other and DFK. She was started again BJ while I am in standing position. I released in her mouth and she was keeping sacked when it's going to release that was best experienced till today for me. She taken every drop in mouth which was extraordinary. We talked for a while and times up so left with full satisfaction..

Sxplorer
10-20-16, 08:28
Hey Folks,

I want to thank the seniors that came forward with some help and contact.

Sadly had no luck in AMD as happen to be there around Dussehra and alot of these women had some festival commitments!

Upon some recommendations was directed to a thai spa, offered a HJ for a 1 k but that was it.

Place was too noisy so opted out.

I hope to have better luck next time and will make sure I do not come during a festival period.

Panvelion
10-23-16, 07:09
Hi guys,

Its been long not posted any FR. Was stationed in law garden area and searched JD for near by spa. Called up few and finally tried to venture a new one behind Central Mall and Just opposite to Kalyan Jwellers. 2nd floor of the Commercial Building. Was a shaddy reception with a middle aged lady. The masseuse was not at all a looker, she was also middle aged. But I smelt some spice. Cabins are curtained. Massage started. Wow. It was the best deep tissue I ever had and first time in my life I had to tell masseuse to reduce pressure. Took off my undie and a best ever bum massage for 10 min putting fingers inside cracks. Kept chit chatting then she took out the vibrator for a machine massage which I denied. She started singing and it was truly melodious. She is indeed a good singer. The massage was so good I had closed my eyes and rejuvenating. She started caring my hair and could smell good perfume with closed eyes. She started kissing my face and ear and made me on. Opened my eyes and asked for money. She said HJ only and no BJ at 500. I denied extra instantly then she offered to relax me in bathroom and helping me bath. Agreed. She took me in common bath. I was in my birth suit. She started kissing my body and stroking me. I pulled her pant down and started fingering her. She started moaning. After 5 minute I came in her palm. She washed my body with soap and helped me to bath (no shower). Was relaxed. Tipped her and left.

Look: 2/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Body / Boobs: 7/10.

Damage: 1 k in counter+0.5 k for extra +0.1 k tips.

WIR: yes to check if any other woman available.

VishalDc86
10-23-16, 09:42
First of all thanks to Raviang for sharing the details of miss butter.

I think all of this forum member aware of her services. So no more info to share in this FR. Whatever experience shared by ISG member earlier in this forum the same was I experienced yesterday.

Overall performance by her good.

Poots168
10-24-16, 01:02
So after reading some of the good posts here on the forum, had a good idea where to go, so visited massage parlor above famous coffee place, I was pretty excited for it paid 1300 rs at counter for 90 minutes massage, was assigned miss be (NE girl) from beginning she was chatty and was asking all the questions about me being single or not etc, she was on a little bit of chubby side but not too much, so she gave really good massage, I had some muscle pain she gave amazing massage, after some time she offered me extras and pretty much everything was on table but she said no FS this time as she didn't have jimmys, so I she asked for BBBJ and B2B and DFK, the whole experience was amazing and she was complementing about my looks and everything throughout the process LOL, it was fantastic, at the end she gave me her number and told me to visit at her house sometime, I didn't know I was that good.

Anyways, any senior members here please share contact info of some young thin 10/10 FS contact or at some MP location, I will really appreciate it, I see some awesome posts here and they are awesome and I aim to be integral part of this forums to share good info.

So here is review for Miss B at Tesc.

Looks- 7/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Communication - 7/10.

Skills- 7.5/10.

Overall very good first time experience at MP.

WaveTingle
10-24-16, 11:28
I think I figured out the name of the MP. T. Esc.

Thanks anyways for the FP.

So after reading some of the good posts here on the forum, had a good idea where to go, so visited massage parlor above famous coffee place, I was pretty excited for it paid 1300 rs at counter for 90 minutes massage, was assigned miss be (NE girl) from beginning she was chatty and was asking all the questions about me being single or not etc, she was on a little bit of chubby side but not too much, so she gave really good massage, I had some muscle pain she gave amazing massage, after some time she offered me extras and pretty much everything was on table but she said no FS this time as she didn't have jimmys, so I she asked for BBBJ and B2B and DFK, the whole experience was amazing and she was complementing about my looks and everything throughout the process LOL, it was fantastic, at the end she gave me her number and told me to visit at her house sometime, I didn't know I was that good.

Anyways, any senior members here please share contact info of some young thin 10/10 FS contact or at some MP location, I will really appreciate it, I see some awesome posts here and they are awesome and I aim to be integral part of this forums to share...

Kuldud2001
10-24-16, 22:25
Hi mongers,

I always wanted to fuck skinny girl. Today was my day. Called up SP shared by at at RaviIsBest. Sent few pictures. Selected the skinny one. Set the deal for Rs. 3500 including place.

Went to a hotel near Income Tax office, nothing fancy, cheap hotel. Called up SP and babe arrived in 20 Minutes. Not much different from picture. Started with bit chit-chat. The both got undressed. She started CBJ, did it for few minutes, then she jumped on me in Cowgirl position. I really liked her attitude. Changed position to missionary for a few minutes. Asked her for doggy shot, Started bit of girly tantrums, but luckily got along. So, fucked her in doggy style for few minutes. Then finished in missionary.

Being skinny she was really flexible and light weight, which I really enjoyed.

Look: 6.

Complexion: Wheatish.

Attitude: 8.

WIR: No (what is the point in fucking same babe.

Total Damage: Rs. 700 A/C Room + Rs. 2800 + Rs. 200 TIP = Rs. 3700 Total.Do you have the digits of this one? My PM is enabled. I sent you a PM. Can you share please?

Bisht
10-25-16, 13:11
Hi guys,

I am in town on 4th and looking for FS. Please do share any contact. Will reciprocate in Mumbai.

Thanks.

PSJ111
10-26-16, 10:51
Hi,

I am new in this forum and website. But I have too much flexible MP address in Ahd.

Yesterday I visit NR. Famous garden NR. Parimal cross road. Famous building and apple children hospital on that floor. Spa name Spalon.

Really good cooperative staff there most of local girl and 1 NE. All are giving HJ. And one name start with Khu. She gave a B2B.

Damage- 1 k at counter and 1 k extra for B2B with happy ending.

Praks111
10-26-16, 16:11
Today I visited the great sensational Spa which many of us know. Booked an appointment and reached little late. Was assigned a fat therapist. She started her massage from the upper back sat on my bums and was rubbing her pussy over my ass. Later she removed my dispo and gave a nice bum massage. After the usual massage she asked me to turn in front. All thru she was touching little Bro. While she was about to end I pulled her close and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. She responded back with a two min DFK. Since it was all open she asked if I want a HJ. I said no hand only mouth. She said 2 K. Didn't bargain. She rubbed off all oil from my body and started licking my chest and all over my body. Finally she took little Bro into her mouth and gave a good 10 minutes bliss. Ejected into her mouth and she had no problem with that. Since there was some more time she washed my little bro and again started to suck. Strangely I again cummed into her mouth. At the end gave her 2 k. She did not demand more for the second deed. Liked her attitude.

2300 at counter.

2000 as tip.

Will repeat for sure.

PSJ111
10-27-16, 11:53
Hi,

I know a spa where a NE therapist provides BJ. Kindly PM me for details. Exchange of quality Indie digits required.

Cheers,

DTPlease share detail.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Jalsa2000
10-28-16, 10:22
Last weekend went to spa above mocha and allotted Thai girl baby. On arrival I asked with what she will massage and she gave option of oil and cream. Opted cream for a change. She started massage little bit chit chat. Asked her to take down dispo to massage on bum and she did without any protest. After legs done by she ask what I need in extra and I said B2B she was ready without any much arguments. She removed clothes and I paid the money. Round 34 sized boobs firm nips she started rubbing on my body and then I started sucking them well. After some good B2B I came. Had shower with her and left happily.

Enjoy and happy mongering during festive season.

Led Zeppelin
10-29-16, 11:20
Try water (synonym) Spa at thaltej. Best looking 10/10 Thai therapist. Don't know if FS is available as I don't prefer. B2B HJ is excellent. Inform on forum if FS is also available for others.

Anyways, any senior members here please share contact info of some young thin 10/10 FS contact or at some MP location, I will really appreciate it, I see some awesome posts here and they are awesome and I aim to be integral part of this forums to share good info..

Anilm84
11-01-16, 10:47
This is almost a month old review. Our spa (both branches) and Sensational are my favorites in Ahmedabad as the extras are almost guaranteed and if you stick to a girl for a long time there is a good chance of getting FS.

However I have noticed that the standards of Our Spa at TCC are falling consistently. I used to prefer this place because I got FS once with my regular (she has gone back to Thailand since). After her I used to prefer miss S who was really good looking although she just offered B2B with HJ. Now that she is also gone I just requested them to give me someone good the last time I went there.

The chick was average looking and the massage was decent, however she asked me for 4 k for B2 be. I refused and haggled a lot. Finally we agreed on 3 k (I know this is high, apologies to fellow brothers) only because I wanted a release. The first shock was when she refused to remove her panties and give me bottom access, a liplock was completely out of the question. The B2B was mechanical and the HJ was lame. I left disappointed. I have received FS, DFK and BBBJ from the chicks at this branch so the attitude by this one was thoroughly disappointing.

Face: 6.

Massage: 6.

B2 be: 4.

HJ: 3.

WIR: Never.

NoWall
11-01-16, 13:56
Hi,

Returned today in town, trying getting hold of few Indie MP but no one is picking up, tried master cool and herbal both not responding and idea if any indie MP is open and has anyone tried Dyna near thaltej.

LustyLover
11-01-16, 16:33
Sad to see this thing happening everywhere. This is becoming the norm everywhere. By now girls have realized that they can get 3-4 k for simply a HJ, So why would she offer more. We are the culprits here, who agree to these absurd prices and limited service.

This is almost a month old review. Our spa (both branches) and Sensational are my favorites in Ahmedabad as the extras are almost guaranteed and if you stick to a girl for a long time there is a good chance of getting FS.

However I have noticed that the standards of Our Spa at TCC are falling consistently. I used to prefer this place because I got FS once with my regular (she has gone back to Thailand since). After her I used to prefer miss S who was really good looking although she just offered B2B with HJ. Now that she is also gone I just requested them to give me someone good the last time I went there.

WIR: Never.

JayFun123
11-01-16, 16:35

The chick was average looking and the massage was decent, however she asked me for 4 k for B2 be. I refused and haggled a lot. Finally we agreed on 3 k (I know this is high, apologies to fellow brothers) only because I wanted a release. The first shock was when she refused to remove her panties and give me bottom access, a liplock was completely out of the question..Yes bro, I am completely agree with you. The standard of girls are loosing and now they were asking too much which never had before. I experienced the same recently I posted in FR too.

Hunterr2016
11-02-16, 08:36
Dear Rahul,

That's awesome dude! Will surely message you when I can come to Ahmedabad. Do PM me your contact.Dear Rahul,

Please PM Bhavna number.

Greetings,

Jackson

KevPet
11-03-16, 11:23
Hi Rahul,

Please share Bhavna's number. I am very new to this site and so any help from your side would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin.

Greetings,

Jackson

LadiesKiller
11-03-16, 17:21

Anyways, any senior members here please share contact info of some young thin 10/10 FS contact or at some MP location, I will really appreciate it, I see some awesome posts here and they are awesome and I aim to be integral part of this forums to share good info..Any indie you can let me know about.

NeedThatFun
11-03-16, 18:58
Few girls never fail to please you and if they are rare like Butter you always come back with a great experience. As there were few PM s asking for her number decided to make another visit after a long pause in mongering when I reached yesterday. Met her in my room to catch up on a drink. I was happy to hear that guys whom I shared number earlier treated her well. Cutting straight to the act. After a good chat we ended up on the bed. She is always a surprise package. Treated me like a boyfriend and one who she missed for a long time. As it was a long session with all positions. I slept cuddling a satisfied guy. To wake up early for another hot session. Bathed together to leave to office. Feeling refreshed.

I will never try another in Ahmedabad as good as her I guess. Till I find one.

Hunterr2016
11-03-16, 19:10
Few girls never fail to please you and if they are rare like Butter you always come back with a great experience. As there were few PM s asking for her number decided to make another visit after a long pause in mongering when I reached yesterday. Met her in my room to catch up on a drink. I was happy to hear that guys whom I shared number earlier treated her well. Cutting straight to the act. After a good chat we ended up on the bed. She is always a surprise package. Treated me like a boyfriend and one who she missed for a long time. As it was a long session with all positions. I slept cuddling a satisfied guy. To wake up early for another hot session. Bathed together to leave to office. Feeling refreshed.

I will never try another in Ahmedabad as good as her I guess. Till I find one.[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

RahulMe1981
11-04-16, 19:24
Hi Rahul,

Please share Bhavna's number. I am very new to this site and so any help from your side would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin.Bro,

Please activate your PM to help you.

WaveTingle
11-05-16, 06:11
Please PM her number.

Thanks.

I will never try another in Ahmedabad as good as her I guess. Till I find one.

AKA7386
11-05-16, 12:22
Hi Rahul,

I am from Ahmedabad just found this site and everyone is talking about Bhavna if you could please message me her number I would love to try her once we can both share other contacts also.[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Poots168
11-06-16, 04:44

I will never try another in Ahmedabad as good as her I guess. Till I find one.How old is butters, I am going to activate my PM soon, also will post some MP experiences from last week here soon.

Poots168
11-06-16, 15:34
So today I am going to write my worst [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] experience at any MP, so because a member recommended here to go to this water spa at Shilaj above famous Bank, I called and booked appointment, I always discuss price on the phone but she (receptionist) told me they have different therapists and charges are based on ethnicity and can only negotiate in person to person, so I booked an evening appointment, when I reached she (receptionist) told me Arabic and Thai available, I was enticed with Arabic as I read some post here that Arabic girl is absolutely gorgeous (quite the contrary) I will touch upon that a little more below, so the receptionist was a little bit cute and great at selling, so she started with 4600 rs for Arabic therapist Ms. S, I said no fucking way I am paying that, give me a good price it being my first time here, she was not budging so finally paid 3500 rs for one hour session (I have never paid more than 1500 rs at counter) but I was like to hell with it, its Arabic therapist so it will be worth it, was really excited went inside changed to disposable, and in comes this middle aged lady not even half as good looking as my expectations, absolute turn off immediately, even with so much makeup she was 2/10, I don't even think she is Arabic, talks fluent Hindi which is one other thing I didn't like, so after a while she started massaging me, she didn't have any idea at all how to do that, after a few minutes she removed my disposable and started teasing, Johny was very desperate so I asked what extra she provides she said only HJ and because I look good she will also give BB massage, she said 2 K for HJ and 4 K for BB no BJ or anything else, I asked her for only HJ but she kept on saying that go for BB, I will really really enjoy it, I don't know I must have lost my brain at the time, I thought she must have a secret weapon or something and this experience may change into something good so I agreed on BB for 3500 (never have paid more than 2500 even with BJ), so she started with BB, fucking absolutely horrible she just sat on me and I had to do the work, she was not at all interested [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] , she hopped off after 10 minutes and started with HJ, I had to imagine stuff in my brain to make myself cum so this absolute horrible experience gets over, I felt first time like I was scammed or something, went outside receptionist started being cute "sir, please buy the membership you can next time try all the Thai, local ETC ETC, in my mind I said this shit, never coming back to this spa ever again".

Looks- 2/10.

Attitude- 3/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Overall experience- 1/10.

WIR. No way ever, even if I go never will go for that Arabic therapist, I would advise you all also to avoid her.

Total damage- 7000 (Absolutely ridiculous I have received many awesome experiences with Thai by not paying more than 4000 total).

P. S:- Is it even worth it to activate PM, as I don't see many active members in Ahmedabad section, I am interested if someone can share detail of some young FS 10/10 looking contact, I am OK with paying good amount but need good quality or high class.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Aryansoni86
11-07-16, 07:40

I will never try another in Ahmedabad as good as her I guess. Till I find one.Please PM the digits and also kindly let me know what is damage and services provided!

Vista Man
11-07-16, 14:03
Any idea or feedback on Indi name Di*Ya number ending 292.

PSJ111
11-08-16, 07:54
PM me for the details. I can share.Near Famous garden. Cross road. Doc. House 5th floor nice extra service as affordable rate. Massage 1 hour 800 and HJ 300 and BJ 500/700.

Jalsa2000
11-08-16, 09:35
Last week was in mood to have a massage and also little fun so searched jdial. Found Nano on thaltej road. Counter charges 1000 - Thai therapist was not that much attractive so I didn't asked for extras. Asked her to do powder massage only and she tried her best to do it best way. At the end for sake of inquiry asked her if she is not doing extra and she told she do HJ and BJ only no B2B. Anyways left from there without any extras.

From there went to Water spa Thaltej. At counter 3 different charges for Thai, Arabic and Local. Opted for Thai therapist in 1500. Allotted Miss V. Went to the room changed but could not find dispo so wear towel. After then what experience I had will narrate in dialogue form so you can have ideas how it really goes:

ME. I didn't wear underwear.

V- Why?

Me. There is nothing here. One in corner seems used. I can't wear used one.

She takes out new one from drawer and gave to me.

V- Are you regular.

Me. Yes.

V. With whom?

Me. With all Thai, Arabic and local but your first time.

After 5-7 minutes of massage asked her to remove dispo.

V- Why.

Me. So that you can do massage more properly.

V. No.

V. Do you want massage inside there?

Me. Yes.

V. I will do if you can pay.

ME. Yes what's your rates.

V. what you want.

Me. B2B.

V. I charge 4000 for first time.

Me. No. Leave it I don't pay such high price.

After 5 minutes.

V. I can do last in 3500.

Me. No forget it I don't pay that also.

V- you want service and you don't want to pay?

Me. I can pay but I don't want to pay unusual high prices.

Again after 5 minutes.

V. OK last 3000 but I won't remove your dispo.

Me. No.

V. I will not remove my underwear.

Me. Forget it. I don't want any service from you.

And I left it after massage was over.

She was second time in India and she knows the scene here so she is charging like hell. I just controlled my self by not budging to her high price drama. This issue was discussed in this forum some day back so I just narrated word by word so that we all understand how it goes in pricing.

Enjoy and happy mongering.

J.

AbhishekSen
11-08-16, 16:30
Thanks bro. That's a good heads up.

Last week was in mood to have a massage and also little fun so searched jdial. Found Nano on thaltej road. Counter charges 1000 - Thai therapist was not that much attractive so I didn't asked for extras. Asked her to do powder massage only and she tried her best to do it best way. At the end for sake of inquiry asked her if she is not doing extra and she told she do HJ and BJ only no B2B. Anyways left from there without any extras.

From there went to Water spa Thaltej. At counter 3 different charges for Thai, Arabic and Local. Opted for Thai therapist in 1500. Allotted Miss V. Went to the room changed but could not find dispo so wear towel. After then what experience I had will narrate in dialogue form so you can have ideas how it really goes:

V- Why?

V- Are you regular.

Me. Yes.

V. With whom?

Me. With all Thai, Arabic and local but your first time.

After 5-7 minutes of massage asked her to remove dispo...

JayFun123
11-09-16, 06:59

V- Why?

V- Are you regular.

Me. Yes.

V. With whom?..Great bro, I had same experience recently but we must control it by not overpaying.

PSJ111
11-09-16, 07:17
One nice MP near Mithakhali under bridge building name of building Ashwamegh. 3rd floor 1 HR session charges 700/800 . Local girls available with extra service. One aunty around 45/50 is on counter. Small cabin but overall good and clean area. 1 girl around 22/24 and 1 around 28. She is chubby but very active and 1 age is near 32/34. Overall nice service HJ 400/ BJ 500/ and if you lucky than FS also available 1200/1500. Service is OK and surely visit once.

Vista Man
11-09-16, 16:17
One nice MP near Mithakhali under bridge building name of building Ashwamegh. 3rd floor 1 HR session charges 700/800 . Local girls available with extra service. One aunty around 45/50 is on counter. Small cabin but overall good and clean area. 1 girl around 22/24 and 1 around 28. She is chubby but very active and 1 age is near 32/34. Overall nice service HJ 400/ BJ 500/ and if you lucky than FS also available 1200/1500. Service is OK and surely visit once.PSJ, Thanks for the info, Avoid giving direct address and ref, to avoid LE

KevinPM
11-12-16, 14:47
Please PM her Number, regards.

Greetings,

Jackson

Praks111
11-13-16, 06:18
I went to the Dhartee spa at P nagar. Got an appointment without any trouble. The receptionist was a local and was revealing her boobs. Paid 1500 at the counter though the menu showed 2 k as the rate. Was assigned a Thai lady. While I was still changing the Thai walked in and she removed her long skirt was just in her upper and some sort of shorts. Usual massage back and bums. She finished back and legs in 20 minutes. She asked me turn and then touched little one and said if I want little bro's massage. I told her what all that she can give. She asked for 2 k for B2B I didn't bargain. Asked for money in advance. I gave all hundred notes. She was surprised and said why all small money. I told her that 500 and 1000 are longer valid and explained she got tensed. I told her not to worry and I would help her convert. Poor thing didn't know about big notes. So happy that she said she would give BJ and asked for little more. Since I said that's all I have she didn't say anything and along with B2B in the end she gave a bonus BBBJ. Unloaded into her mouth. She asked me to help change her money. I am meeting her after spa hours at her place. Let me see what is store for me. She said she has a surprise for me if I can help her. Post soon the next soon. Wish me luck. Also please don't cheat these girls by giving big notes.

Reco28
11-13-16, 10:30
Hello,

I think scene in Ahmedabad has dried up due to 500-1000 notes scene, need some fresh contacts of MP or SP or Inde who provides good BJ with CIM (Except Bhavna and Padma already tried them) any Thai therapists numbers or something would also help.

Also read a post of Threesome with a couple, please pm me with details.

Thanks in advance.

Rohan460
11-14-16, 05:22
Hello,

I think scene in Ahmedabad has dried up due to 500-1000 notes scene, need some fresh contacts of MP or SP or Inde who provides good BJ with CIM (Except Bhavna and Padma already tried them) any Thai therapists numbers or something would also help.

Also read a post of Threesome with a couple, please pm me with details.

Thanks in advance.Got some numbers of spa from JD of Paldi areas, but few responded my calls. I am in dilemma whether they provide the service as desired.

NeoBoy88
11-14-16, 10:58
Bro,

I am new member and I am happy that I found this group. I am from Ahmedabad. Can you please Share the no of Riya or other gal who is good at service. Because I tried spas but was very disappointed. Your help would be appreciated.

Hi friends,

She arrived with face fully covered and eyes covered in shades. Then she removed them and wow. She was fair, tall, with.

Juicy lips, nice strong body, . Nice round mold at a good height. Bit taller than me. Thick dark hair, well groomed. Wearing a nice jeans which made her ass look so...

Sambha3142
11-14-16, 13:39
I have called Bhavna to arrange one more female for our next session. Has anyone else done that? If yes how was your experience.

Also is a threesome recommended? I always want to try new things hence asking.

Also my search for a dominant women in Ahmedabad is still on?

Getting married next month so might be last bit of mongering for me.

Please help a brother our.

Thanks in advance.

NeoBoy88
11-14-16, 19:04
Can you please give me Riya's contact number? Or any other gal with a good service.

Hi friends,

By a bed. It was hot, and the fan was at its max. In case of LE action there was no way to escape. But flesh is weak...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Kevin2502
11-14-16, 20:14
I have tried Russian one at spa at science city but it was very bad experience. There counter charges are very high and they are not giving any type of service even massage was not good like Thai girls. So never go with Russian staff don't waste your money.

PSJ111
11-15-16, 09:22
Most off all MP. Accepted 500/1000 notes.

JayFun123
11-15-16, 17:41
Last Sunday I was in Ahmedabd and wanted some action. My one of the gave me hints about her friend in Ahmedabad a week ago. Booked appointment at spa and miss F went there on time. I told therapist that her friend has referred me to her and she understand what I want. Good boobs and nice skin. B2B and BJ was on menu enjoyed full one hour session and come back happily. Only down point was she has some hair on one nipple.

Surely repeating her again before she go to her homeland.

Kevin2502
11-16-16, 19:19
Hi,

Can you PM me the number of Riya. How much she charges?

Bro,

I am new member and I am happy that I found this group. I am from Ahmedabad. Can you please Share the no of Riya or other gal who is good at service. Because I tried spas but was very disappointed. Your help would be appreciated.

TravelerD
11-16-16, 22:51
Guys I am visiting AMD for 2 days. Please advise some value for money MP / Inde options. Favours to be reciprocated on Delhi ncr visit.

Jimmy17
11-17-16, 19:40
I have tried Russian one at spa at science city but it was very bad experience. There counter charges are very high and they are not giving any type of service even massage was not good like Thai girls. So never go with Russian staff don't waste your money.Was that [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]why** spa on science city road??

MacLoyed
11-21-16, 10:19
You can try for the famous sensational MP in Pnagar. They have offers in nearby.

Guys I am visiting AMD for 2 days. Please advise some value for money MP / Inde options. Favours to be reciprocated on Delhi ncr visit.

AKA7386
11-21-16, 12:58
Hi guys,

I am from Ahmedabad new here can someone please give me a nice contact I just found this site we can share contacts please PM me.

Pawar1234
11-22-16, 11:32
Guys I am visiting AMD for 2 days. Please advise some value for money MP / Inde options. Favours to be reciprocated on Delhi ncr visit.PM me. Will be able to give.

On reciprocal basis.

Justice2013
11-22-16, 17:27
Hi,

Planning to visit Ahmedabad next month.

Looking for some good contacts. Mostly SP and indi.

Will reciprocate in Delhi. That's a promise.

E1119
11-24-16, 02:47
New here, would appreciate if someone can share direct contact of FS in Ahmedabad. Have got few, but want to try new one.

Greetings,

Jackson

Reco28
11-24-16, 11:48
1) Aqua Spa.

Talkative receptionist. Very good therapist. Superb massage. Mind blowing B2B at 2400.

2) Mumbai.

All thanks to senior member RahulMe1981, I went to Mumbai for a day and wanted to try an Inde, RahulMe1981 gave me and I called her up and she invited me to a flat, I was super shitty scared for going in the flat and I asked if I can get beer she said yes, So I got 2 beers went in she was sipping coffee chit chatted for 15 minutes I completed one beer and then got her with me and opened up her. Told you do BJ I will have another beer she started and got tired in some time till then I was also fully pumped up to do the act so climbed on her in missionary and no other position did and did on her till I came she was also happy by me. Total GFE experience moaning biting ears etc the best 7 k spent in my life, not at all a time watcher, And in the end of deed gave her all 100 rs note so she was super happy with me.

I'm going to Pune on 3rd December hope anyone can help me like RahulMe1981 did.

Waiting for your contacts for Pune in my PM.

GujjuBoy
11-24-16, 18:26
Hi,

I am new to this forum and just landed to Ahmedabad for one month trip. Would you mind PM me her contact number? I will be active on this site so likely will get few more contacts. Will share the same.

Hello monger friends,

I am in touch with one independent butter as defined in earlier posts.

My friend had sessions with her and had good experience.

She asked to give references. So any of you are willing to try PM me.

Would appreciate if you guys reciprocate with your contacts.

Thanks.

Raju 1974
11-24-16, 19:48
Visiting Ahmedabad tomorrow, I. E. 25-11-2016.

I have work till 7 pm after that I want to have some good fun.

Any Senior Colleague, if can suggest some leads for a good FS, Inde or SP with safe place, shall be highly obliged.

Please PM me.

Thanks in anticipation.

BharatAnand
11-25-16, 05:55
Hello mongers,

This is about my experience at the famous sensation spa. After reading posts on this website decided to have a go. Booked well in advance and reached there on time. Luckily on that day they did not have much customers and I heard the receptionist telling somebody on phone, maybe his owner, that they had no customers at that time. Told the receptionist to assign a young chick and not any middle aged aunty. He asked me not to worry. The look of the spa was awesome. Very sophisticated. The room from inside was big with 2 beds, a Jacuzzi and a small attached bathroom for shower. But the issue with room was it was dark with very low lights. Changed in dispo and waited. In she walked, a young Thai maybe 23, and decent looking. Was very very chirpy. Her name is Miss P (for exact name, its name of Amithabhs movie, were he plays a deformed kid, released a few years back) Talked almost nonstop. Massage started. It was going OK till she suddenly pressed my back hard and it literally hurt. I asked her to go soft, on which she said that this is because nobody has given me a good massage till now. All come for B2B and not massage. But she will give me both. When she said "both", I was happy. Then she in between started touching johnny and started joking that for B2B she will charge 1 lakh. This 1 lakh thing went on for about 30 minutes and she kept on laughing and touching johnny. In between gave a good bum massage by lowering the dispo. After 30 minutes asked her to get serious and quote, she said 3 k for B2B and BBBJ. I tried to negotiate but she die not budge. Finally I agreed and gave her the money..I have been to all shyamal sensational rooms. I have never seen jacuzzi.

Was this bodakdev sensational experience?

Rokeyy
11-25-16, 08:31
Hello guys,

Yesterday came to know about police raid at Spa in Satellite Area.

Police had sent fake customer and came to know about other activities.

Under massage & spa. Shared for safety of members.

Be safe and happy mongering.

Vikas2102
11-26-16, 11:57
Hi Yogi,

Your narration is very good. I will be happy to have the number of Riya.

Hi friends,

She arrived with face fully covered and eyes covered in shades. Then she removed them and wow. She was fair, tall, with..

Raju 1974
11-26-16, 17:22
Many Thanks to Rahulme. Once I finished my work in the evening, he Had directed me quite well for a session with the famous BJ Queen Bhavna.

Anyways due to some misunderstandings in address location and shortage of time, could not make it.

So got hold of a SP, was taken to a safe place (stupid LE people are observing the page, so can't give any specific clue here), was shown few chicks. Selected one. Nice service ST. SP was genuine and decent.

BBBJ, catbath riding on all position and finish in doggy. Can share digits (PM) of SP with only seniors due to the stupid Indian laws and surge in LE activities recently in Ahmedabad. Newbies please. Excuse.

Stupid Indian laws- Everything is crime, specially in Gujarat. Be it alcohol, girls-Hypocrites. Many times I think what harm are we mongers doing. We are giving no-harm employment to needy and consenting adults. They should concentrate on more serious activities and crimes happening all over. Germany has the most open laws as far as SW is concerned. Prostitution is perfectly legal, controlled, and there are no such sexual crimes there. The SW do it willfully, as an employment and pay taxes. Prices are same or even less than what we people pay in India.

Damages: 5 k with place.

Body: 8/10.

GFE:6/10.

Face: 6/10.

And they accept old notes too!!

Member #4544
11-27-16, 11:46
Guys,

Thank you all, didn't have much great to talk about, but here are some of past expeditions.

1. SC. At Bhopal. Miss N.

I thought I will repeat her again, so went it. She didn't recognize me and was in a hurry. Seemed like mechanical this time. Deed was confirmed for 4 k. She doesn't bargain much. Was nagging a bit. Nothing new, she got a good body though. DFK, eating, BBBJ, B2B all in charts. No FS, but could be okay.

Massages well too.

WIR. No.

Overall- 6/10.

2. Saffron.

Seems like all of them are in for extras.

First time was with a long girl, Thai, not a beauty, a little age but very communicative, appreciated my size all along, while going down at lift too.

Did a good HJ + TL for 1.5 , smiles all the way, as I went after 9.30 she was hurrying a bit.

I shot all over the place, as she didn't control in time, her clothes got wet.

Boobs were small and not so tight.

Won't return to her but she is a nice person.

WIR- No, another girl.

Overall- 6/10.

Another Saffron visit.

Got a kind of old mom type Thai woman, she was soft and Well spoken. I thought my visit was for nothing as she didn't seem like a person who would give extras and no other therapists was there. She gave a brilliant massage and with no hints. After massage finished she asked me if I wanted massage there too. I asked damages, she said 2.5 for B2B TL etc. No DFK. Limited options but we agreed on 2 k and it went on. Had a loose rack. Came quickly and finished off.

Very okay dull exp. But fine since massage was good.

WIR- no, seem like most of them are old.

Overall- 6/10.

3. Thai sensescape. Miss P.

I went with a lot of expectations as I heard she is nice. But didn't like her much. She is kind of chubby, but enthusiastic. Rack is kind of not so tight. Asked for HJ. I spurted all over her body and clothes, she was like Oh. It happened unexpectedly. I didn't jack since long so. It just happened. She is very talkative and during massage gives a lot of hints. Touches boobs to the body. Not a looker.

Overall - 5. 5/10.

WIR-no.

Palms Thai spa, Imagica, got only massage.

Feel Ahmd is very expensive.

Haven't been looking much, if you can suggest some good but affordable indie please do.

Would be visiting Allahabad and Delhi. Any help would be great.

Member #4544
11-27-16, 14:52
Guys,

Can anyone guide me in getting a number without having to divulge my personal details for mongering purposes? Anywhere in Ahmd or Gndhingr.

LittelBond
11-28-16, 08:49
Guys,

Any of you have tried this chic in Ahmedabad. Got her details from a senior here but unfortunately he has not tried her. Need to know about her service, place, security and price.

Tia.Dear,

Just general appeal to you. You can always blur face while you post indi pics.

Why unnecessary posting pic on public forum?

You can always get response if other folks in forum tried indi even with blur face.

Look I don't have anything to do with this lady but as a sensible human I would request forum members to consider it.

Cheers.

Horny24X7
11-28-16, 14:43
Guys,

Can anyone guide me in getting a number without having to divulge my personal details for mongering purposes? Anywhere in Ahmd or Gndhingr.Just get a SIM card and use that exclusively for mongering purposes only. Get a spare phone for the SIM, keep it at work and never ever take it home (That's how the girls in trade manage to hide their rendezvous from their families. No reason why it cannot work for mongers). Getting a SIM on someone's name is both difficult and not worth it. Just don't get into trouble with law and you will be fine.

Pam007
11-28-16, 18:36
Hi all.

I plan to visit Ahmedabad for the first time this weekend. Need help for independent young local contacts around vastrapur area please. Happy to help in Mumbai or Delhi.

Regards.

CoolGuy1212
11-28-16, 19:20
Hi bro,

Can you please share details of therapist. Pm is active. Will reciprocate with details in Mumbai.

Met with one independent, ex massage therapist, now an independent in Ahmedabad. About 24 years. Ne looks, fair skin. Will trade for independent high profile. PM if interested.

Met her through a high profile spa. Cool girl; invited me to her apartment near Prahaladnagar. Decent place but no AC. She prefers out calls due to security reasons and room mates. Luckily had privacy as she was alone. 2 pops for 4 k. CBJ and DFK. She is very horney and pure GFE. Does not charge extra for second pop.

GFE- 9/10; looks 8/10; damage 4 k; will repeat: yes.

Ash05
11-28-16, 19:56
Somebody please share the pick up location for SW on SG highway.

JayFun123
11-29-16, 06:20
Hello guys,

A week ago met the famous butter inde. Good skin and body. Service is not at ghat level. Not enjoyed at all look like mechanical sex.

WIR: never as much much better options are available at good price.

Cpk2610
11-29-16, 08:14
Guys,

Any of you have tried this chic in Ahmedabad. Got her details from a senior here but unfortunately he has not tried her. Need to know about her service, place, security and price.

Tia.Yes I have tried her. Her name starts with S. And number ends with 914. Please PM me for details.

CPk.

MissionBJ
11-29-16, 09:50
Hello mongers,

Was visiting A'bad for the weekend. So after going through the forum I decided to go to this MP above the famous coffee Place. As this location was also close to my Hotel. Went there asked for a NE. I was told that there are only 2 NE's rest are Thais. Also NE's are booked right now and will be available after an hour. I said OK and went downstairs to have some coffee and bites as I was also hungry. Came back up after 45 minutes waited on couch watching some TV for 10 minutes or so. Then the lady at the counter called me to pay for 90 minutes she quoted 1700. I gave her old notes, to which she agreed but said won't be able to give change. I said OK increase the time by 15 min, to which she agreed. Then come Miss are, who had sort of frown on her face and I just didn't like what I saw. I said there was also one other little bit on a chubby side to which she said her name is Miss the and there is already someone waiting for her at the couch. Yes the place was very busy during this time. She then Recommended me Miss J who was Thai. I said yes. Went in change in to dispo. But While wearing Dispo I accidentally tore it, but still wore it and laid down on my stomach. Then Enters Miss J, to my surprise she was quite cute and was one of those light skinned Thai. As soon as she entered she started laughing as she could see my ass from dispo, she squeezed them while sitting on them and banged her pussy on my butt several times. I said to my self this is a good start. After few seconds she laughingly removed my dispo saying this would me more comfortable. She gave me good rub while touching my ball from behind and number of times with good butt massage. She asked me to turn over and after little massage on my legs started touching Johnny and straight away asked for extras. She asked for 4 k which included HJ and BJ, to which I said 2 k, we then settled at 2.5 k. Then she asked whether I would pay her in new notes, I said no. She said it's not fair they only get 300 for 500 exchange. So this time time I said 3 k with B2B. To which she agreed. She started licking my balls and Johnny which was very nice. Her B2B included lots of kissing licking. One of the best services I received so far. It got really steamy and finally Johnny gave up a big load. She then asked me to take shower.

I came outside and complained to the lady that my time was more than 90 minutes, we just finished in 60 min. To which she said she scolded the girl. She asked me to give 200 rs which I did and returned 500 back.

So overall I spent was 1700 + 3000 which I thought was bit high.

Enjoyed the service so no no regrets. Definitely would repeat her. Overall enjoyable and good experience.

Vikas2102
11-29-16, 20:06
Hi,

First of all, the Russian gals are not freelancer over there. Once they finish the first massage then they will move around in mall for 5-10 minutes & come back.

Secondly, they are open to extra but got only hand job by one Miss K (She is from Ukraine). She asked 3 k for hand job but negotiated for 2 k. I was interested in FS so didn't asked anything else. Planing to visit her again soon to get her number & exact address in Township of SP ring road. As discussed I believe they are open for incall. Hope to get success.

There is an old proverb which says 'A fool and his money are soon parted'.

I experienced something similar last week. I have been mongering in Spas and Massage parlors for quite some time now and know the basic rules. In fact I have advised many friends and members here also that NEs and Russians should always be avoided. In fact Russians are just a scam to make people pay more money for a massage.

A friend told me that there is a chance of getting extras from the Russian at the spa in famous mall at Vastrapur. I had never visited this spa and had a bad experience in another spa in the same mall (which is closed now), so was skeptical. But like an idiot agreed to try it out because I was still dreaming about the Russian chick I had in Singapore in August.

Went there, they quoted 5 k at reception. Haggled a bit saying I will take membership and they charged 4 k for a 60 m massage. This itself is a ridiculous price and we can get 3 massages at any other place, but I was determined to add a feather to my cap and become the first monger here to get extras from a Russian in a MP.

ForeplayKing
11-30-16, 13:53
I have had similar experiences and have responded back similarly of not giving into their high demands!

Cheers.

Foreplayking

V- Why?

She takes out new one from drawer and gave to me..

Vista Man
11-30-16, 15:29
Somebody please share the pick up location for SW on SG highway.There is no designated pickup that I know.

LittelBond
11-30-16, 15:56
Vista man I am looking for VFM indi info I would like to PM you.

Can you please clear your inbox?

RjWorld
12-01-16, 06:50
Can you please PM address to me?

RjWorld
12-01-16, 06:53
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the name / address of MP through PM that where I will get BJ.

Greetings,

Jackson

Jimmy Hendrix
12-01-16, 20:55
Hi,

I am new to this site. I am looking for some nice tops. Any leads?

RangAdamDgMail
12-02-16, 13:48
Does the Riya you are talking about have a contact number ending in 769?Please give some contact details for Ahmedabad.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Vikas2102
12-03-16, 06:00
This is almost 20 days back.

I went to this Spa in Himalaya Above the SBI on 2nd floor.

Counter charges were high but the receptionist told me about the offer of 5 session for 5 K.

Opted for it.

They are having Thai, NE & One Gujarati (Most of the time she sits in front desk).

NE strictly no for Extra.

Thai are open to Extra & Charges seems OK.

B2B- 2.5-3.

FS- 5-7.

Had B2B twice with Thai & it was strictly OK.

Now comes the Gujarati Gal.

She asked me for 4 K for BBBJ, 6 K for B2B & FS-12 k.

I started laughing & asked her for how many hours, she said 20-25 minutes.

I was shocked to know her rate card & politely denied.

She told me, "Sir, you take service from me & you will not go to Thai".

I told her about the difference in price to which initially she was not ready to negotiate.

I told her I can pay you max 2 k for BBBJ & pay her tip if I m happy with the service.

She did amazing BBBJ & told me to bring cover next time for FS. I will probably not go to her again except for BBBJ.

Going through the Rate card on the forum I felt I paid a bit on higher side.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Skill: 9/10.

WIR: Not so sure.

Damages: 5 k for membership + 2 k.

Happy mongering guys.

Hunter999
12-03-16, 20:27
Hie folks,

Not much active in Ahmadabad and since long time had not uploaded any reports as well, I am living in Brazil so here the chicks are amazing you can pop a porn movie model in a reasonable prices. Now lets start this escapade which happened few months ago, as I forgot to upload I am uploading it now.

I went to a spa which is at Wastrapur road and there is a ICI bank and from that road we take left towards Wastrapur, we don't need to move that long and on the right there is building name I don't know there is spa on the 1st floor.

Went inside and paid the counter charges 1200 and went inside, our existing forum friend had an exp. Earlier so I wanted to go with that particular therapist. She started with a very good massage and there was complete silence in the room. She was massaging in a way that I thought today nothing is going to happen, and I thought OK lets save money, after half hour passed by she was again massaging and was even giving no signs for extra. Finally when 20 to 25 minutes were left she started talking nice and asked for extras if I want. I said I was here for extras, who the hell is interested in massage. The charges were quite high but we negotiated B2B for 2300 and I paid her the charges then she slowly removed her clothes, dropped some oil on me and came on top of me. She was though in little age but was amazing. Thin and big firm boobs, she had implants. The up and down season of B2B started she was having amazing skills and it was very slippery, I had a full on erection then I put my tool between her boobs and started boob fucking her which she did not mind. And after a B2B session of 10 minutes I finally exploded. She cleaned me. And I want home.

Over all OK. OK session. In Brazil we can really have good chicks at the same price and the response 99% time is amazing. You get it all here. And no time bro. The club starts here at morning 11 till early morning 5 to 6.

IcCool81
12-04-16, 10:02
Last month got a chance to meet the famous indie butter.

To start with she was very skeptical to talk over the phone and continuously asked for the pic before the meeting. Finally after lot of messages we decided to meet.

She sent the pics which I found OK. But little jonny was very keen to explore the first experience in Ahmadabad.

Few guys have mentioned that she is very good and provide great GFE but that was not the case for me.

As soon as we went in the room she was constantly asking me to make her Full time GF. That for me was quite alarming. I thought of cancelling the booking straight away but was kind enough and dodged the girlfriend bullet few times.

The real action started and she started kissing which was great then she said she is on the 6th day so there is no bleeding but you can still enter me.

Then she started the BJ which was disastrous. She just took the tip of little Johnny and said she can't take more as she will start vomiting.

The 4 hours felt like an eternity.

I was after some erotic moans but eventually I got her moaning of money problems the money she owes.

The final review.

Looks 5/10.

Kiss 7/10.

BJ 1/10.

Damage 10 k for 4 hrs.

Visit again: no way.

Vikas2102
12-04-16, 13:07
Hi,

Can you share the number & Facebook ID.

Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and suddenly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

I can share her FB ID and mobile no. Its worth to get her. She is not typical call girl but she sexy. With big assets.

Sorry you need to active PM to get her number.

Charge 3 k Hour.

Vikas2102
12-04-16, 13:19
Hi,

Please share the contact number in return Wil share SP number or session in Spa at Himalaya.

Yesterday saw an ad on the net, called the number. There was a lady on the other side.

Talked about the offer and decided to go.

She gave me directions toward her place.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

Sat for a while, comforted myself. Then saw the girls.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one..

BlackberryBoy29
12-04-16, 19:54
Guys need some help with the surat scene. Please guide. Will be visiting soon! I have been mongering for sometime but have stopped posting offlate. Let me know if anyone wants any reciprocation in Delhi. Just drop a PM and I shall get back ASAP.

Thank you!

Regards.

BBB29.

JayFun123
12-05-16, 06:23
Last month got a chance to meet the famous indie butter.

To start with she was very skeptical to talk over the phone and continuously asked for the pic before the meeting. Finally after lot of messages we decided to meet.

She sent the pics which I found OK. But little jonny was very keen to explore the first experience in Ahmadabad.

Few guys have mentioned that she is very good and provide great GFE but that was not the case for me.

As soon as we went in the room she was constantly asking me to make her Full time GF. That for me was quite alarming. I thought of cancelling the booking straight away but was kind enough and dodged the girlfriend bullet few times..Yes bro,

I have also same experience with her. In the name of service, she is just mechanical. She was telling me also to be permanent and asks for every month pay to her.

Vista Man
12-05-16, 17:55
Vista man I am looking for VFM indi info I would like to PM you.

Can you please clear your inbox?Its clear.

Nibir
12-05-16, 20:51
Hello bro,

Hope you had a great time with the Punjaban. Would really appreciate if you could share the digits in PM.

Yesterday saw an ad on the net, called the number. There was a lady on the other side.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one.

Room was large with attached bathroom. Had a good satisfactory session..

Vinut
12-06-16, 16:14
Hello brother,

Eager to enjoy the milky white can you pm me the contact and how much they charge.

Hope you had a great time with the Punjaban. Would really appreciate if you could share the digits in PM.

CorpoProc
12-06-16, 20:14
Hi bro,

Can you PM me the details? This is my first time for a FS, but seems safe by your text.

Thanks in advance.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one.

Room was large with attached bathroom. Had a good satisfactory session..

CorpoProc
12-06-16, 20:24
Hi JustMehul,

Hope you had a great time.

Would really appreciate if you can share the number?

Much thanks.

Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and suddenly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

I can share her FB ID and mobile no. Its worth to get her. She is not typical call girl but she sexy. With big assets.

Charge 3 k Hour.

HotFuzz13
12-07-16, 12:54
Hello all,

I will be traveling to Ahmedabad this weekend. I am looking for a slim girl. Seniors please guide or PM me the digits.

Would be thankful and shall revert the same.

Warlock1
12-07-16, 14:51
First of all thanks to Raviang for sharing the details of miss butter.

I think all of this forum member aware of her services. So no more info to share in this FR. Whatever experience shared by ISG member earlier in this forum the same was I experienced yesterday.

Overall performance by her good.How can I get details too? Just joined the group.

TIA.

Always09
12-07-16, 17:10
Hello Folks. Haven't been to Ahmedabad so would request help on the mongering scene there. MP's / genuine SP's / Indes / Night Life etc. Let me know if you need any info on the places I have visited.

Thanks.

PlayByMe
12-08-16, 10:19
Hi,

New to the forum. Would appreciate if you could share the details.

Hello friends,

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Warlock1
12-08-16, 15:14
Bro,

Please activate your PM to help you.Hi,

Please share Bhavn's number. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HigherSoul
12-09-16, 05:18
Bros,

I m visiting Ahm but all my SPs are now not reachable. Any help with digits of indies most welcome. Please pm. I will return fav by sharing back my Pune contacts.

PSJ111
12-09-16, 08:37
My 2nd visit at Spalon. Direction give in earlier post. Now this time one chic local Ahmedabad girl. Reallt superb. Name started from. Ni. A. Very good extra service give. 0.5 k for HJ. 0.7 for BJ and 12 k for BB. Massage quality very poor but extra service is really too good. Also accept 500/1000 notes.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Damage total rs. - 1900 (700 at counter for 45 min. And 1200 for B2B with BJ).

Reco28
12-11-16, 10:06
Looking for some Hottie Inde with good BBJ skills seniors please do help.

Thanks to Foreplayking had a very nice massage on science city road with BBJ and B2B, damages as usual.

Thank you to Rahul also for always being helpful in time of need.

Warlock2
12-12-16, 08:46
Hey,

I have just moved to Ahmedabad, please senior member help me with some safe contact in spa or safe place for FS. Thank k you will appreciate it.

Warlock2
12-12-16, 09:31
Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and suddenly I got s also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.Hey,

Can you PM me the digits or link it would be greatly appreciated. As I am new to this forum.

Warlock2
12-12-16, 09:34
Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and sud
denly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one..Hey,

Can you PM me the digits will greatly appreciate your hell.

CorpoProc
12-12-16, 09:49
One nice MP near Mithakhali under bridge building name of building Ashwamegh. 3rd floor 1 HR session charges 700/800 . Local girls available with extra service. One aunty around 45/50 is on counter. Small cabin but overall good and clean area. 1 girl around 22/24 and 1 around 28. She is chubby but very active and 1 age is near 32/34. Overall nice service HJ 400/ BJ 500/ and if you lucky than FS also available 1200/1500. Service is OK and surely visit once.Hi PSJ111,

Can you PM me the name of the MP and is it Ashwamegh Complex or Ashwamegh Avenue.

Thanks bro!

Osho11
12-13-16, 07:55
I had a very disappointing FS session with a Rajasthani girl. I was very excited before I met her but as soon as I saw her Johnny went down faster than the twin towers after the 9/11 attack. The only reason I continued with her was because I was horny as hell.

So brothers I am in need for digits of some hot chick. Will reciprocate with digits of Riya and if you want (the Rajasthani girls digits).

Lalit579
12-13-16, 08:36
Dear members,

Getting bored from the regular life thought of searching just dial and other sources. I found that all of them are fake. The SP's who provide you the girls are different from the pics. I have wasted lot of money. Subsequently came across this wonderful site. It is very helpful and got good guidance from the FRs which are provided by the members. However to have real enjoyment I feel that it is very much necessary for members to keep on helping the other members as done in the past and reciprocate the information may be from other cities also.

I am very new to this site except reading few FRs of Ahmedabad and other cities. I would humbly request the senior members to extend their help in providing contacts of SP or direct in Ahmedabad. I promise that I shall also reciprocate my experience and share the numbers to my friends on this site as and when required. I have activated my PM.

Thanks to all the members.

Lalit.

JollyBaba
12-13-16, 09:15
I have just new to Ahmedabad, please senior member help me with some safe contact in spa or safe place for FS. Thank you will appreciate it.

Lalit579
12-13-16, 11:31
Dear JustMehul,

I am new to this forum, after going through your FR I tried to send you PM but it didn't go thru. Can you please PM me the details of you FB friend along with her mobile number. Since I am new after having some experience I shall also reciprocate the details of any direct of SP contact.

Regards,

Lalit.

YogaLover007
12-13-16, 12:33
I have been a silent reader of ISG for quite sometime, just joined recently with a subscription, I would request you to share the digits of the person in reference in your post below.

Thanks.

Hi friends,

Juicy lips, nice strong body, . Nice round mold at a good height. Bit taller than me. Thick dark hair, well groomed. Wearing a nice jeans which made her ass look so....

Justice2013
12-15-16, 03:23
What do two persons, one getting a blowjob from Mayawati and the other walking a tightrope joining two 100 story building thinking in common.

Don't look down.

Thanks to RahulMe1981, met Bhavna yesterday. Enough has been written in the forum about her not so good looks, so was sort of ready but still bowled over. Closest you can compare her to Mayawati, aged about 55.

Why did I proceed, well you can say curiosity killed the cat, wanted to test out the suction queen of Ahmedabad and man she has got skills. No DFK but then good and soft tits but then. I looked down.

May be next time if I don't get sex for a year, I would choose someone like her. I think you need to get turned on to do the act. She tried everything but johny did not cooperate. The act contained lot of sucking and rimming but alas. Finally it deemed to me that I am going to loose the money. I would always keep my part of deal, its not her mistake that I choose her. She sort of got disinterested and started seeing her msgs and all.

But then I got an idea and turned her around and started fondling her tits with johny touching her ass. Imagination is the key. Some lady in the bus who is allowing all access. Well you don't mind in the bus if the lady is worth looking at if she's got good tits and ass and this did the trick.

Finally not looking at her face did the trick and johny saluted the lady in the bus without any face.

Turned her around and f her mouth, mind you, not looking down. She was cooperative earlier but sort of could not take it any more and started touching her teeth to my softer parts, repeatedly asked her not to but she became sort of uncooperative. Still did not stop and finally unloaded the load in her mouth. My johny still hurts man today as I write, seems the teeth hit it real bad.

Stats.

Girl 0.001.

Place Flat.

Face 1.

Body 1.

Boobs 7.

Pussy 2 - Wet though.

DFK no.

BJ 10.

Fingering.

CIM.

Attitude 5.

Eager to please 8.

GFE: not with a 55 yr old man.

Time-watcher No. Even if she complained. Its OK. Human to do as I took lot of time.

Session Time 1 HR.

Damage 2.5 K + .2 tips.

WIR Never.

ButtSeeker007
12-15-16, 06:52
Any one please contact me that how could I get some special treatment in Ahemdabad.

Greetings,

Jackson

Cpk2610
12-15-16, 08:29
Therapist was local, NE or Thai? Damages?The therapists were both local, NE, Arabic and Thai. PM me for more details.

ForeplayKing
12-15-16, 11:50
Went to a spa on Chimanlal road and took a Thai girl who was on the chubby side.

She gave an excellent massage for about 45 minutes before popping out the question of extras. I never wear disposables in any spa and so she had realized about my hard on when I had turned over and was sleeping on my back.

I told her that I would like to eat her and she laughed out loud! Then said that this was the most direct that any of her client has been in her massage career of 1 year! I replied that I know what I want and don't feel shy in expressing the same.

She started with damages of 5 k for B2B and finally settled for 3 k, stripped down to her birthday suit and lied on the table. I got to work by kissing her all over her soft body and getting her aroused. She did not allow DFK and so focused on her amble boobs and then went for the kill to her love hole. Within 5 minutes she was wiggling / writhing and she came all over my tongue! She was so delighted / satisfied that she kept on hugging me tight and then gave me a very erotic dick massage and hand job. Neither did she offer a BJ and neither did I ask for one!

This one is good for mongers having taste for slightly bigger women!

Nice to see higher activity in the Ahmedabad forum. Needs to see more action of FR, rather than people trying to ask / find info!

Cheers and enjoy the last days of 2016!

Lalit579
12-15-16, 13:53
Dear friends,

Based on the FR of PDJ111, I had been to the MP in Mithakhali, situated on the 2nd floor of Ashwamegh Avenue which was closed, their neighbors told that it was operative till few days ago but at the moment the door is closed and no further information is available with them. Friends do not waste time in locating this MP when you are in a mood to have some fun.

Lalit.

Justice2013
12-15-16, 19:13
Got these pics from a SP. Any reviews please.

Aryansoni86
12-17-16, 08:23
Got these pics from a SP. Any reviews please.Bro,

Can you please PM me the details for the SP along with damage quoted!

The girls look damn hot, would love to try them!

Justice2013
12-18-16, 02:56
SP quoted 12 k to 20 k for single shot. Did not try due to overpricing.

Bro,

Can you please PM me the details for the SP along with damage quoted!

The girls look damn hot, would love to try them!

Laddum
12-18-16, 22:45
Hello Seniors,

Requesting SP's or indie's info in Ahmedabad.

Appreciate any help.

BluffMasterKk
12-19-16, 05:07
Had so much action with Thai in last 2 years.

Now require good action with NE therapist. Those who know the pointers please PM me or post the hints on the wall.

Thank you & keep scoring.

Lalit579
12-19-16, 07:58
Dear friends,

Had been to this HW she says to be 36 but appears to me much older, no attraction in face, body or anything. Talks sweet on phone which is the trap. As told by others, she is very cautious in entry and exit, has three stray dogs and one boy as a guard. Absolute waste. Not of my choice but someone may have a different opinion.

Lalit

DivCooll
12-20-16, 07:43
Hello friends,

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.Please PM her digits.

I am from Delhi your help needed in my Ahmedabad visits.

Navinkum81
12-20-16, 11:45
Hello friends,

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.Hi friend,

Can you please share the details?

Thanks in advance.

Navinkum81
12-20-16, 11:46

Sat for a while, comforted myself. Then saw the girls.Hi friend,

Can you please share the details and digits?

Thanks in advance.

Jalsa2000
12-21-16, 08:43
Been to this spa on middle lane between Drive in and Vastrapur last week. Alloted Thai therapist Ya. She came in after change in dispo and started little dry massage. Then she drop down dispo half and did some oil massage on back and bums but did not removed it full. After massage on back side on turning front she asked if I need extra. Bargained 2.5 k for B2B. With clothes I was sure that she is super slim but was not sure how big her boobs could be as they all wear padded bras all the time. But when she undressed herself it was mind blowing boobs. She has firm-full round big boobs (may be 36) and a long nips. I can say that we can fix dick in B / w her boobs very well to get boob job nicely. She applied oil on front body and dick and started B2B. Came after some time while she was rubbing her body on me.

Overall 100% satisfactory experience. Massage quality was also above average so a good day passed.

Happy mongering. Stay safe.

CorpoProc
12-21-16, 22:33
Been to this spa on middle lane between Drive in and Vastrapur last week. Alloted Thai therapist Ya. She came in after change in dispo and started little dry massage. Then she drop down dispo half and did some oil massage on back and bums but did not removed it full. After massage on back side on turning front she asked if I need extra. Bargained 2.5 k for B2B. With clothes I was sure that she is super slim but was not sure how big her boobs could be as they all wear padded bras all the time. But when she undressed herself it was mind blowing boobs. She has firm-full round big boobs (may be 36) and a long nips. I can say that we can fix dick in B / w her boobs very well to get boob job nicely. She applied oil on front body and dick and started B2B. Came after some time while she was rubbing her body on me.

Overall 100% satisfactory experience. Massage quality was also above average so a good day passed.

Happy mongering. Stay safe.Hi,

Is is the lane opposite Himalaya Mall Or the one opposite Drive-In Entry Gate?

Would appreciate if you could hint out the name of the spa.

Thanks.

Lalit579
12-22-16, 12:45
Dear Senior friends,

I would request my Senior friends to share few digits of indies or reliable SP in Ahmedabad.

Thanks in advance.

Lalit

Praks111
12-24-16, 15:57
Guys,

While most of us have gone dry on account of note ban. The LE has become active in our city please read http://m.timesofindia.com/city/ahmedabad/2-Thai-nationals-booked-for-violation-of-Foreigners-Act/articleshow/56146760.cms.

Warlock2
12-25-16, 08:55
Hi guys,

Please please can you share number of few indi, as well as Thai if any available outside the spa. Really would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Althor9990
12-26-16, 03:10
Hello friends,

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.Hi,

Can you share the contact details? I would like to contact her.

Thanks.

Althor9990
12-26-16, 03:12
Hi,

I will be visiting Ahmedabad for a month and would like to use some of the services provided. Money is not an issue. If someone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Vikas2102
12-26-16, 06:10
Hello guys,

From FB I got this Gals Contact number & watsapp her.

She is indi. She send me her attached photographs & the price was 5 K for Night (Very lucrative offer).

But she wanted the money through paytm (Thanks to Demonetization), I denied her the money in advance.

Has any one tried this gal, she is genuine or Its Scam?

Jalsa2000
12-26-16, 11:00
In the lane opposite to Himalaya Mall. I hope you can find it now. Just trying to avoid clear names due to security issues.

Thanks.

Hi,

Is is the lane opposite Himalaya Mall Or the one opposite Drive-In Entry Gate?

Would appreciate if you could hint out the name of the spa.

Thanks.

RahulMe1981
12-26-16, 11:56
Saturday was something good to come and bhavna had promised me to offer FFM with her and accordingly planned Saturday 4 pm. Reached the designated place and bhavna was there. Greeted and girl arrived after 10-15 minutes. Nice college going girl with good assets. Freshened up and we all 3 headed for the session. Smooch the girl and we 3 came in birthday suit. I was sacking boobs of that girl and Bhavna went to engulf my cock. Sucked good for 5-7 minutes. She really made it wet. Next the girl put CD and rode me well. Changed to doggy and fucked hard and at the same time Bhavna was licking my balls. Went for good 7-8 minutes and when hit was up, removed CD and fucked Bhavna's mouth and came violently. Rested for some time. And after chit chatting, watching some porn, Bhavna started deep throating my cock again. After some time it was up again for action and started miss with the girl, moved to CG, doggy. Session went long but no sign of climax. Removed CD and asked both 2 suck. Went for good time and finally grabbed Bhavna's head and started fucking her mouth deep and hard and same time girl was licking my nipples and I again blasted protein shake. Awesome fun to fuck girl and mature together. Girl was very good and cooperative and Bhavna has best magical mouth to use.

Looks: 7/10.

Damage: 6 k With place.

Time spent 1 hour.

Service: 9/10.

Will repeat for sure. Any guys looking for gangbang.

Warlock2
12-27-16, 05:50
Hi,

Can you please send me few contacts of indi or Thai.

New to this forum require senior member help. Kindly please help.

Thanks in advance.

Vikas2102
12-27-16, 06:39
Hi bro,

Can you PM me her digits.

Thanks in advance.

Hello friends,

Its awesome experience.

Charge 3 k Hour.

Vista Man
12-27-16, 14:11
Advance Payment? Don't fall for ANY such trap.

Hello guys,

She is indi. She send me her attached photographs & the price was 5 K for Night (Very lucrative offer).

But she wanted the money through paytm (Thanks to Demonetization), I denied her the money in advance.

Has any one tried this gal, she is genuine or Its Scam?

SexSeeker69
12-28-16, 06:25
Saturday was something good to come and bhavna had promised me to offer FFM with her and accordingly planned Saturday 4 pm. Reached the designated place and bhavna was there. Greeted and girl arrived after 10-15 minutes. Nice college going girl with good assets. Freshened up and we all 3 headed for the session. Smooch the girl and we 3 came in birthday suit. I was sacking boobs of that girl and Bhavna went to engulf my cock. Sucked good for 5-7 minutes. She really made it wet. Next the girl put CD and rode me well. Changed to doggy and fucked hard and at the same time Bhavna was licking my balls. Went for good 7-8 minutes and when hit was up, removed CD and fucked Bhavna's mouth and came violently. Rested for some time. And after chit chatting, watching some porn, Bhavna started deep throating my cock again. After some time it was up again for action and started miss with the girl, moved to CG, doggy. Session went long but no sign of climax. Removed CD and asked both 2 suck. Went for good time and finally grabbed Bhavna's head and started fucking her mouth deep and hard and same time girl was licking my nipples and I again blasted protein shake. .Dear Rahul,

Your reports on Bhavna are always exciting & interesting, and this FFM one takes the cake.

Carry on bro!

JayFun123
12-28-16, 10:36
Yesterday was in city and have free time. Called a inde to have a good time never met her before. Fix the timing and went to the decided place. Approach in room. At first look I don't like her much but after some conversation I feel she is a good girl from heart. Talked a lot in between. She was very good in BJ and good part I like was she loved to do BJ. Good body and smooth skin. After a long BJ taken her in miss and wot.

Height: average not so tummy.

Body: good.

Attitude: very good.

Face: OK.

Vikas2102
12-28-16, 11:53
Hey,

Any one planning to buy membership, let me know.

Vikas.

Pawar1234
12-28-16, 13:30
Hello guys,

Has any one tried this gal, she is genuine or Its Scam?Definitely a scam. You should drop her like a hot potato.

HornySenior
12-28-16, 18:28
Hi guys,

I am a regular member from Delhi forum.

Planning to visit Ahmedabad in the first week of January.

Will be obliged if any kind Senior share any contact of reliable SP, Indie or spa with FS.

My PM active.

Thanks in advance guys.

CorpoProc
12-28-16, 20:58
Thanks Bro! Clear now!

In the lane opposite to Himalaya Mall. I hope you can find it now. Just trying to avoid clear names due to security issues.

Thanks.

CorpoProc
12-28-16, 21:27
Would appreciate if anybody can PM me the name of the spa and the location.

Thanks in advance.

Hello mongers,

This is about my experience at the famous sensation spa. After reading posts on this website decided to have a go. Booked well in advance and reached there on time. Luckily on that day they did not have much customers and I heard the receptionist telling somebody on phone, maybe his owner, that they had no customers at that time. Told the receptionist to assign a young chick and not any middle aged aunty. He asked me not to worry. The look of the spa was awesome. Very sophisticated. The room from inside was big with 2 beds, a Jacuzzi and a small attached bathroom for shower. But the issue with room was it was dark with very low lights. Changed in dispo and waited. In she walked, a young Thai maybe 23, and decent looking. Was very very chirpy. Her name is Miss P (for exact name, its name of Amithabhs movie, were he plays a deformed kid, released a few years back) Talked almost nonstop. Massage started. It was going OK till she suddenly pressed my back hard and it literally hurt. I asked her to go soft, on which she said that this is because nobody has given me a good massage till now. All come for B2B and not massage. But she will give me both. When she said "both", I was happy. Then she in between started touching johnny and started joking that for B2B she will charge 1 lakh. This 1 lakh thing went on for about 30 minutes and she kept on laughing and touching johnny. In between gave a good bum massage by lowering the dispo. After 30 minutes asked her to get serious and quote, she said 3 k for B2B and BBBJ. I tried to negotiate but she die not budge..

Maheshh007
12-30-16, 12:26
Dear Senior friends,

I would request my Senior friends to share few digits of indies or reliable SP in Ahmedabad.

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

Maheshh007
12-30-16, 12:33
Seniors,

I will be in A'badh this week. Can you please help me with contact who is a Inde.

Regards.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RajVani606
12-30-16, 20:00
Hi senior members,

Looking for your help.

I m. New here please share some contact specially Bhavna lots of thing heard about her want to try her.

Waiting for PM for her number.

RajVani606
12-31-16, 04:03
Dear senior member.

Please message me this Bhavna's digit.

RajVani606
12-31-16, 09:10
Hi mongers,

Went to a hotel near Income Tax office, nothing fancy, cheap hotel. Called up SP and babe arrived in 20 Minutes. Not much different from picture. Started with bit chit-chat. The both got undressed. She started CBJ, did it for few minutes, then she jumped on me in Cowgirl position. I really liked her attitude. Changed position to missionary for a few minutes. Asked her for doggy shot, Started bit of girly tantrums, but luckily got along. So, fucked her in doggy style for few minutes. Then finished in missionary..Please share contact number bro private message.

Jalsa2000
12-31-16, 09:43
Booked Kia on spa opp. Vastrapur lake which resembles with gold. Got into the room she was 3rd time repeat with me. But I guess she behaves with everyone like they are repeating. Smooth touch some tease while massage. Massage quality is average but she is for extra. 2 k for top access B2B. She has nice pair of boobs and yes while she massage on balls puts finger in your asshole too!

If anyone want to try that fun they can try. Over all nice good experience.

I don't write much in detail like she removed clothes and I removed dispo etc etc. I just wrote what is more important for fellow readers. I hope this will help.

Thanks,

Happy mongering, take care.

RajVani606
12-31-16, 10:22
Many thanks to Rahulme 1981 given me Bhavnas contact finished just and giving you the update she is below average look service is good.

Finished in doggy.

Repeat never to Bhavna, but yes she has college girl contact will try her for sure.

Place very safe.

RajVani606
12-31-16, 11:35
Hi sir,

Please PM me contact number.

Hi mongers,

Went to a hotel near Income Tax office, nothing fancy, cheap hotel. Called up SP and babe arrived in 20 Minutes. Not much different from picture. Started with bit chit-chat. The both got undressed. She started CBJ, did it for few minutes, then she jumped on me in Cowgirl position. I really liked her attitude. Changed position to missionary for a few minutes. Asked her for doggy shot, Started bit of girly tantrums, but luckily got along. So, fucked her in doggy style for few minutes. Then finished in missionary..

BigBangBoom
01-01-17, 13:54
Hi friends,

I am in Ahmedabad for a week. Please share indi or SP contacts. I can reciprocate with good and tested contacts in Mumbai, Bengaluru or Delhi.

Thanks!

BigBangBoom.

Hunterr2016
01-01-17, 15:23
Many thanks to Rahulme 1981 given me Bhavnas contact finished just and giving you the update she is below average look service is good.

Finished in doggy.

Repeat never to Bhavna, but yes she has college girl contact will try her for sure.

Place very safe.Hello,

Can you please email Bhavna contact I will be in Ahmedabad this month. I need to try her as heard lot about her service. As I don't have my PM activated yet.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

MumbaiDays
01-04-17, 00:50
Got contact of sital and another from locanto.

Both of them have there own place.

They are demanding partial payment in advance.

How risky is that.

Shall I go for it or not.

Please suggest.

TheTank85
01-04-17, 06:07

How risky is that.

Please suggest.Anyone who asks for part payment is a risky proposition in my books. However some may ask as they also have to cover themselves from time wasters and cheats.

If they asked for part payment at the time of meeting then I guess its not a problem.

Hope this helps.

LittelBond
01-04-17, 11:27
If I would be you I will never go for advance. Its my personal opinion. And mostly locanto are full of crap.

Very rare to get true ad in locanto.

How risky is that.

Please suggest.

Rokeyy
01-08-17, 07:29

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home..Hello buddy,

Can you provide me contact details of this, will reciprocate with SP in my contact.

SnobSonia
01-09-17, 13:45
Hi all,

There is one Indie from Prahlad Nagar Ahmedabad. Please share reviews is it genuine or fake. Screenshots have been attached.

Raj Funloving
01-09-17, 15:45
Dear mongers,

Greetings from Raj.

The above mentioned girl is friend of mine and she is in financial crisis I. E she needs money for stomach surgery to be done towards end of Jan.

Her services are already been tested by some of senior mongers in this forum. Her services are like butter smooth and she will genuinely will make happy.

Please PM me for her WA digits. She prefers full night thing though.

I'm currently in Uganda and has helped her but she still needs money. So she requested me and that's how I'm posting in this forum.

Keep mongering but be safe.

Raj.

CoolGuy86
01-09-17, 18:00
Hi all,

There is one Indie from Prahlad Nagar Ahmedabad. Please share reviews is it genuine or fake. Screenshots have been attached.It is a spam.

SteelHorse
01-09-17, 19:00
Hello fellow members,

I am seeking some contacts for FR and good fun time please be generous guys because I don't have any such contacts for Ahmedabad and badly need some relaxation.

Thanking in advance.