PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

WaveTingle
01-10-17, 04:28
You make it sound very interesting. Can you share her digits and I'll make sure this go smoothly.

Thanks.

Hello friends,

In last Navratri we made lots fun in GRP gand wang. She is in my fb friends list with fake name and suddenly I got her msg she want some fun in group and want some rewards also so I replied sure baby but we are 3 friends she said 10 k and have a time for 3 hours only and no place so. I picked up and go for long drive and we played dandiya in car.

Its awesome experience.

I can share her FB ID and mobile no. Its worth to get her. She is not typical call girl but she sexy. With big assets.

Sorry you need to active PM to get her number.

Charge 3 k Hour.

IcCool81
01-10-17, 10:52
When I met her last time. She said she needed money for her Sister's stomach surgery and was asking for advance. Within next two hours she said she needs money to pay her big loan of 14 lakhs. Before that over the phone she said she needs money for her brother's education. And blah blah.

She is basically after a Sugar daddy to look after her needs at roughly 40000 per month.

Lastly she is not that great. Not worth the money.

Dear mongers,

Greetings from Raj.

The above mentioned girl is friend of mine and she is in financial crisis I. E she needs money for stomach surgery to be done towards end of Jan.

Her services are already been tested by some of senior mongers in this forum. Her services are like butter smooth and she will genuinely will make happy.

Please PM me for her WA digits. She prefers full night thing though.

I'm currently in Uganda and has helped her but she still needs money. So she requested me and that's how I'm posting in this forum.

Keep mongering but be safe.

Raj.

Aryansoni86
01-11-17, 08:22
Bro,

It would be a true pleasure to help her.

Please PM me her details?

Also let me know expected damage.

Dear mongers,

Greetings from Raj.

The above mentioned girl is friend of mine and she is in financial crisis I. E she needs money for stomach surgery to be done towards end of Jan.

Her services are already been tested by some of senior mongers in this forum. Her services are like butter smooth and she will genuinely will make happy.

I'm currently in Uganda and has helped her but she still needs money. So she requested me and that's how I'm posting in this forum.

Raj.

Aryansoni86
01-11-17, 08:26
PM me the digits.

Your inbox is full.

Dear mongers,

Greetings from Raj.

Raj.

Praks111
01-11-17, 17:06
Friends,

I heard there is lots of action at Gandhinagar. I have not seen any posts about Gandhinagar here. Long ago I had some good mongering experiences there. Mostly at that time it was Indes and HWs. Has the scene dried there? Hope to see some posts in this thread.

JayFun123
01-12-17, 05:54
When I met her last time. She said she needed money for her Sister's stomach surgery and was asking for advance. Within next two hours she said she needs money to pay her big loan of 14 lakhs. Before that over the phone she said she needs money for her brother's education. And blah blah.

She is basically after a Sugar daddy to look after her needs at roughly 40000 per month.

Lastly she is not that great. Not worth the money.Yes bro I completely agree with you. This girl was telling me for her father hospitalization. She lies a lot. Please be aware from such people.

Warlock2
01-16-17, 08:39
Can you provide me with her number please.

She gave me directions toward her place.

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

Sat for a while, comforted myself. Then saw the girls.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one.

Room was large with attached bathroom. Had a good satisfactory session.

Lady has fixed time limit - 45 minutes. Rate 2 K and all inclusive.

Initially on phone, the lady sounded a bit harsh (probably because I was stranger and first-timer) but meeting face-to-face, she was really very friendly.

The lady mentioned that there would be a new girl every 10-15 days or so. I asked her to inform me when there is a new one next time.

Overall, extremely satisfied, especially I liked the location and the safe at-home feel.

Would definitely go again.

PM me for details, would share details for an indie. Please note that the place is in far east side of Ahmedabad, so there would be a bit of traveling involved if you stay in places like Satellite or Vastrapur, but it's within Ahmedabad and it's totally worth the travel.

R1983
01-19-17, 14:13
Hey,

I found the location but can you PM me the details please. My PM is activated and am junior in this field.

Would appreciate help from other senior members for contacts of good Bhabhi or Aunty.

Will post FR for sure going to Ahmedabad on Sunday.

One nice MP near Mithakhali under bridge building name of building Ashwamegh. 3rd floor 1 HR session charges 700/800 . Local girls available with extra service. One aunty around 45/50 is on counter. Small cabin but overall good and clean area. 1 girl around 22/24 and 1 around 28. She is chubby but very active and 1 age is near 32/34. Overall nice service HJ 400/ BJ 500/ and if you lucky than FS also available 1200/1500. Service is OK and surely visit once.

Manoj11
01-20-17, 13:16
Went to one MP located in south Bopal. Had deal on nearbuy. Indonesian therapist. Little aged but was very talkative and nice. Did not provide any extra. Massage was good. So if someone is just looking for good massage from a nice smiling Indonesian lady. One can try.

Dash121
01-21-17, 13:07
Hi,

I am new at mongering but after reading a few posts here on ISG I decided to visit a spa on 3rd floor of building (a children's doctor clinic on same floor) near famous garden. Decided to go for cheapest massage available but they have raised their rates to minimum 1300. Got a Gujarati therapist no at all beautiful. Worst massage session I ever had but the girl was very talkative. After 30 minutes I asked her for extras but she refused and agreed only for a Hand Job for 500.

Massage session- 1 out of 10.

Girls. All married and not good looking.

Extras. Only Handjob.

I suggest to avoid it.

Dash121
01-21-17, 15:24
Hey Foreplayking,

Nice FR. Can you please give some hint regarding where the spa is exactly or a hint about its name. There are a lot of spa's on CG road and most don't offer any extras.

Went to a spa on Chimanlal road and took a Thai girl who was on the chubby side.

She gave an excellent massage for about 45 minutes before popping out the question of extras. I never wear disposables in any spa and so she had realized about my hard on when I had turned over and was sleeping on my back.

I told her that I would like to eat her and she laughed out loud! Then said that this was the most direct that any of her client has been in her massage career of 1 year! I replied that I know what I want and don't feel shy in expressing the same.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Monocef
01-23-17, 08:51
Hi guys,

Will be in city for few days.

Any help for spa with extra or any indie high end stuff.

Much needed.

Thanks.

City G
01-25-17, 08:50
Hi guys,

One of the known SP is looking for expending his business so has asked to spread the word and his number. So anyone looking for genuine SP can contact me on PM. I have taken his services many times and he delivers what he showed and have a reasonable price too. Now I think the average rate has gone down cause he use to ask for 10 to 15 k but he has come down to 5 K to 7 K. Generally the girls are of out states and visit on contract kind of thing. He is in process of getting his own Flat / Bungalow so the business can run smoothly. I am attaching his one of the latest possession and want you guys to have a ball. You guys can also share your contacts.

City G.

Bondrep111
01-25-17, 11:26

Reached there. Place was a beautiful luxurious bungalow, away from the crowd; clean, plush, two-storied home.

Lady was a 50-55-something. She manages this business and has two girls with her for service.

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one.

Room was large with attached bathroom. Had a good satisfactory session..Am from Pune, will be coming to Ahm this weekend. Can you share this lady's number?

Thanks.

NSM123
01-26-17, 09:09
Am from Pune, will be coming to Ahm this weekend. Can you share this lady's number?

Thanks.Appreciate if you can please share contact.

PM activated.

NSM123
01-26-17, 17:00
Would like to share recent action at 100 FT road.

Booked MP at Rs. 1300, got Miss B. NE bird. Bit chubby but having great assets. Very sweet in talking and offering good massage half way she asked if I needed extras, I asked for options. The answer was depends on your budget. Hd taken B2B with BJ and landed up paying 2.5 K.

She assured for FR in next meeting. There are 4 – 5 NE and will be trying for others in next visit.

PrateekKhanna
01-27-17, 14:07
Hello,

Ahmedabad (or whole of Gujarat) for some reason seems dry.

Am from Vadodara and will be in Ahmedabad for a day on 30th Jan, 2017.

Request contacts for a reliable SP or an indie with in call facility along with other details like reference, charges etc.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Prateek.

VishalDc86
01-27-17, 19:23
Since long I am experiencing that no one is interested in sharing their experience by posting the FR's. Everyone is interested in collecting the information or contacts.

This group forum is becoming now boring as lots of posts my friends posting for just asking details. If anyone would really wants the good stuff then he should spend some money and earn the experience eventhough it is KLPD.

If you share and post your experience then only other friends will also realize that you really need some help and I am sure our seniors will definitely help them. But before asking info or contacts straight away in the forum please explore the places which you visited and post it in the forum.

PrateekKhanna
01-28-17, 12:00
Hi,

Am looking for a GFE hotel at Ahmedabad for a day. Please suggest if there are any. Kindly PM.

-Prateek.

Manoj11
01-29-17, 06:31
Keep on visiting MP whenever feel like a good massage and release. Following are 3 experiences in past month.

1) 100 ft road. They had a coupon on nearbuy. Called and fixed the time. Paid 1000 at the counter. Was assigned a NE girl. Only one available. Rooms were really not that great. Massage started. Decent massage. It was not as good as some of the Thai ones. After few minutes, asked for extra. Quote was 1 k for HJ and 2 k for B2B with shorts on. Took HJ. It was alright. She was a bit mechanical and no emotions into it. Got a release. Total damage 1 + 1 = 2 K.

2) south Bopal. Again found on nearbuy. Called and booked appointment with Indonesian therapist. She was little chubby but had a good smile on her face. No extras but good massage and she was a good smile personality to talk to. So had enjoyable massage without extras.

3) Surat. Visited 1 MP in Adajan area. Paid 1000 at the counter for dry massage. Was assigned an old Thai lady. Good slim figure and nice skin but she must in in her late thirties or early forties. There was no other therapist so went ahead. Was offered some clothes to wear during massage. Told her I am not interested and she was fine with it. Lie down on my stomach and she started with massage. It was more of a seductive teasing than massage. After sometime she asked about extras and I asked the menu. Settled with HJ and top access in 1500 after some time. During the deed, removed all her clothes, she really had a very good figure. Well maintained so that was a good turn on. Enjoyed her full body. She also did some part BJ. And then finally released with HJ. Overall decent experience.

Now no mongering for sometime. Do let me know if any of you need more details and can provide on PM.

R1983
01-29-17, 07:58
Went to spa above famous coffee shop paid 2.5 k for 90 minutes, was assigned Thai provider and she was touching Johny during massage so asked for extra right away and negotiated 2.5 K for B2B.

Overall 7/10.

Massage 5/10.

Overall 5 K.

WaveTingle
01-29-17, 10:05
Can you provide the details of the MP.

PM is activated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Would like to share recent action at 100 FT road.

Booked MP at Rs. 1300, got Miss B. NE bird. Bit chubby but having great assets. Very sweet in talking and offering good massage half way she asked if I needed extras, I asked for options. The answer was depends on your budget. Hd taken B2B with BJ and landed up paying 2.5 K.

She assured for FR in next meeting. There are 4 5 NE and will be trying for others in next visit.

Vinut
01-30-17, 18:04
Can you please share the details of Punjabi I am OK to travel.

AndroidGuy
01-30-17, 19:04
Hi fellow Ahmedabad mongers.

I am in Ahmedabad from 31- 02nd Feb. And need help of yours. Need indie or sp contact details who can provide good ones in budget of 3-3. 5 k for short time. Need outcall gals.

Also if anyone knew any indie or sp providing girls for threesome (MMF) then it will be great as one of my friend also lukin for action.

Can share in return Delhi contacts.

PM me with details and any ref to be given with price range.

Androidguy.

RahulMe1981
02-01-17, 14:38
Hi fellow Ahmedabad mongers.

I am in Ahmedabad from 31- 02nd Feb. And need help of yours. Need indie or sp contact details who can provide good ones in budget of 3-3. 5 k for short time. Need outcall gals.

Also if anyone knew any indie or sp providing girls for threesome (MMF) then it will be great as one of my friend also lukin for action.

Can share in return Delhi contacts.

PM me with details and any ref to be given with price range.

Androidguy.Bro,

Your message quota limit exceeds. Kindly delete some messages.

Always09
02-03-17, 06:42
Hey fellas. I'll be in Ahmedabad for a couple of days next week. At Rahul thank you for providing help last time. Highly appreciated.

Can someone advise if Hyatt or Lemon tree or Four Points are GF friendly.

MasterMind123
02-04-17, 21:59
Can you help me with details or number please?

One chick was Punjabi super white milky skinned, and the other one plump and curvy with big boobs but a little dark skinned. Opted for the Punjabi one..===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MasterMind123
02-04-17, 22:19
Please anyone can help me to find some fun in Ahmedabad. I am looking for a short period. My budget is 3 k.

Thanks in advance.

NSM123
02-06-17, 06:27
Hello to members,

After a long time I m returning to Ahmedabad for official purposes, would appreciate if you can please share contact of Indies in Ahmedabad for some great experience.

Pm is activated.

Many thanks,

NSM.

Bobby30
02-06-17, 10:25
Guys from Ahmedabad,

I have shifted here for work and in search for action. Can help in Mumbai and kol.

Please guys help.

SexSeeker69
02-07-17, 13:57
Was planning to take Bhavna's services for quite some time, and then this trip to Ahmedabad happened. Called her and she agreed to meet at short notice. Was directed to the building and flat where a middle aged lady opened the door & welcomed me as "Bhavna's guest", so I was sort of relieved. There was a small kid about 4 / 5 years old playing around watching me. Lady said Bhavna would take a few minutes to come.

When she came, I almost thought of getting up and walking away. If you meet her before the deed then I am sure you would not proceed. But having heard of her oral skills and having already ventured so far, I decided against my initial reaction and went ahead. The condom was provided by the house lady.

In the room, Bhavna gave me a boob hug & we immediately started undressing. Saw that she had a paunch, was was a put off. A little fondling followed. No DFK. Maybe because she seemed to have cold & cough. She sucked my nips well and that felt good. And then she showed me her oral skills. BBBJ, Ball lick, rimming. She has nice handful but saggy boobs. Ass was nice round and smooth. The BBBJ went on for some time and then I stood and she was kneeling. She went on shaking me vigorously and somehow I didn't stop her and came fully in her mouth. She took it all in. No spillage. Overall got a decent suck for a decent amount.

Come to think of it, it all was a pretty fast affair & I could have spent more time in foreplay, but well, it was over. The condom remained unused. Perhaps I wasnt too comfortable in the setting and wanted to get over with this quickly. We dressed & I paid her & left. She mentioned that she provides "bottom service" also and that there is a "College girl" for a threesome. Maybe that could be worth a try. Next time.

Thanks to Rahul bro for her contact!

Raju1985
02-10-17, 15:59
Dear member,

I have got no of Hetal panchal, told she is divorced pay me 10000- monthly and enjoy 4 times in week. Have any one some experience for that.

Please reply.

SmartyPatel
02-11-17, 06:15
Was planning to take Bhavna's services for quite some time, and then this trip to Ahmedabad happened. Called her and she agreed to meet at short notice. Was directed to the building and flat where a middle aged lady opened the door & welcomed me as "Bhavna's guest", so I was sort of relieved. There was a small kid about 4 / 5 years old playing around watching me. Lady said Bhavna would take a few minutes to come.

When she came, I almost thought of getting up and walking away. If you meet her before the deed then I am sure you would not proceed. But having heard of her oral skills and having already ventured so far, I decided against my initial reaction and went ahead. The condom was provided by the house lady.

In the room, Bhavna gave me a boob hug & we immediately started undressing. Saw that she had a paunch, was was a put off. A little fondling followed. No DFK. Maybe because she seemed to have cold & cough. She sucked my nips well and that felt good. And then she showed me her oral skills. BBBJ, Ball lick, rimming. She has nice handful but saggy boobs.Hi guys,

Anyone have any good indi contact.

I have one indi contact.

We can exchange it.

Can you share Bhavna's contact or any other info contact?

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MasterMind12
02-11-17, 14:57
At SexSeeker69, can you guide me to Bhavna. I don't find anyone replying on this thread to reach the perfect place for perfect thing.

In the room, Bhavna gave me a boob hug & we immediately started undressing. Saw that she had a paunch, was was a put off. A little fondling followed. No DFK. Maybe because she seemed to have cold & cough. She sucked my nips well and that felt good...

Neech
02-12-17, 11:27
Hi fellow members and mongers,

I will be in Ahmedabad Next Week for two days. Could someone please assist with info of some good MPs, SPs or indie? Heard some pickup joints place like kanakaria and lal darwaja. Not sure. I will be staying near Vastrapur area, any genuine help would be greatly appreciated. Can post FR after. PM is activated as well.

Neech
02-12-17, 16:31
Hi,

Can you please PM the contact, thanks.

I would like to thank Jbond seems to be a senior member of the forum, who helped me get an FS session with college going girls at a safe place, though in starting the lady who handles the place was reluctant, but after several followups got an appointment yest evening, and I tell you it was total bliss, though it was my first time for an FS like this, or I was an monger for MP only.

The deed started with her undressing herself and coming on the bed, and I made her lick my neck and take out my clothes, and it made me turn on, did make her do some BJ then WOT and the finally finished it on the missy.

Though wanted to hold on for long but the girl got tired and said to finish quickly and as was my first time I did it and was fully satisfied.

Would require more such contact from senior members if anyone can help.

Rishi77
02-12-17, 21:35
At SexSeeker69, can you guide me to Bhavna. I don't find anyone replying on this thread to reach the perfect place for perfect thing.Hi friends,

I have read a lot about Bhavana. Would you please share her contact number and charges in PM with me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Hunter999
02-13-17, 01:04
Dear members,

Since a long time I am seeing that in our Ahmedabad forum, its not so happening, apart from the massage parlors and and the same old and old repetitive things. I have seen many times that each and every member instead of trying to provide the contacts they are very much interested in exchanging it. We are in forum to help each other, and may be without any selflessness we shall exchange contact. I am in Brazil but I am from Ahmedabad. I had been in dubai, just see their forums man. Each and everybody shares contact so easily. Any ways if some body is having contact then we shall happily exchange it. We shall not forget the contact which we have is already used by some peoples who at all have no idea about this forum. Let us forum guys enjoy and have the privilege. And this is how our Ahmedabad forum will be in life again. I Sincerely request all the forum members to do the same. But ultimately its their own decision. If they wish they can share and if they don't want let them keep it with them. This report there's no intention of pointing it out. The only intention is to support and help each other. May be today someone doesn't have a contact but we as a mongrels will keep on mongering and some day somebody will come up with a new contact. I am very thankful to Vishaldc who is always ready to exchange and we all shall follow the same thing. Lets enjoy and let others enjoy as well.

OldManAbad
02-13-17, 12:24
Famous sensational spa perhaps raided in the name of welcome to Thai spa. Before that Kesar spa satellite raided. Its heard many spas are being checked by LE agencies but only raid are noticed in newspapers and no news about verification comes. Also no news about how law enforcement team behave with clients present there. Do they arrest them or they just go after spa owners? Also same spa continues operations even after raids in terms of their listing on little app and groupon. Kesar spa has become Adrina spa now. So not sure what's going on. Any monger got any experience or have heard anything of this kind like police verification at spa. I was told by therapists at three spas that such verification is going on and castle at satellite is one where it was carried out. I went castle and therapist said owner has told not to do certain things as such verification is going on.

SexSeeker69
02-13-17, 12:59
Hi guys,

Anyone have any good indi contact.

I have one indi contact.

We can exchange it.

Can you share Bhavna's contact or any other info contact?Hello,

Please activate your PM & we can share the digits.

RahulMe1981
02-13-17, 18:33
Famous sensational spa perhaps raided in the name of welcome to Thai spa. Before that Kesar spa satellite raided. Its heard many spas are being checked by LE agencies but only raid are noticed in newspapers and no news about verification comes. Also no news about how law enforcement team behave with clients present there. Do they arrest them or they just go after spa owners? Also same spa continues operations even after raids in terms of their listing on little app and groupon. Kesar spa has become Adrina spa now. So not sure what's going on. Any monger got any experience or have heard anything of this kind like police verification at spa. I was told by therapists at three spas that such verification is going on and castle at satellite is one where it was carried out. I went castle and therapist said owner has told not to do certain things as such verification is going on.Bro,

Which spas are raided recently. I have heard that E spa also raided, is it true. We shall play safely to avoid any hurdles.

Newser8008
02-14-17, 10:55
Hey guys,

Planning to visit Ahmedabad this week for a couple of days.

Does the country spa here offer extras?

Are any of the other spas safe to visit?

FunkyHapster
02-14-17, 12:53
Has anyone tried Nisha in recent times? Was quite famous in this forum way back. Planning to visit her for FS. Please update me on her whereabouts. My PM is active.

HotPussyEater
02-14-17, 18:28
Hi dear,

Planing to come to Ahm for two days by this month end.

Request all to suggest me some action by SP girls, Indi or spa. I will be having accommodation near Gandhi Nagar.

Thank you guys.

JakeWolf003
02-14-17, 19:06
Hello folks,

I understand that we are here for genuine break from our busy life and, recently, Thai spas have been the way to go. Much of the thai staff are nice and accommodating. However, spa business are in for making money and they have been cutting corners lately. There are many spas who employ Thai staff with female as well as trans-women. It is cheaper for spas to hire trans-women than CIS-women as their demand is not high in their native country. Trans-women are born male but have undergone sex reassignment surgery to become female. With little head in the driver's sit, it is very difficult to differentiate between real one and trans one. Mind sees through eyes but there is more than meets the eye. Now, many of us may be open minded about from whom we receive our services but there may be some who may not feel comfortable. This traswomen are often not obliged to disclose their true identity, morally or otherwise. I know there are spa in and around Vastrapur who employ them including Amots and Golden (Hindi) ts. I am confident that this is common practice in many spa in the city, specially with high traffic. I just want people to be aware of and empowered while making decisions.

Good luck. Stay safe.

JW.

Anilm84
02-15-17, 02:42
Hi everyone,

Has Sensational Spa shut down?

I was in Ahmedabad on a quick day trip and had some time to spare since my flight got delayed so I headed there at around 6 in the evening and found the shutter down. Had a 1+1 free coupon from them which I believe is wasted now as a month has passed since it was issued.

Grateful if any locals can update.

Anilm84
02-15-17, 02:47
I was in Ahmedabad for a quick day trip and had some time since my flight got delayed. Headed to my regular Sensational Spa at around 6 in the evening but it was closed surprisingly. So I decided to head to the nearest location offering guaranteed extras. Our Spa at TTC.

I was shocked when the lady denied giving any extras after the average massage. This is one place where I have always been offered extras without even bothering to ask. I had just started avoiding them in the recent past because of the higher rates and not so great service, but this was a complete surprise. I just hope this was a new girl.

Any recommendations for new places to try will be welcome. I usually remain faithful to one place to keep costs in control and to ensure I get good quality service, but that looks like a mistake now.

R1983
02-16-17, 05:57
Went to Imagica Thai spa yesterday counter was 1 K.

All NE staff and no hint of extra massage was not good either 5/10.

BharatAnand
02-16-17, 14:29
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/spa-raided-in-anandnagar/articleshow/57028159.cms

No clue how they raided in midnight? Doesn't it close at like 10.

Anyone with idea about any good spa please let me know. Our in TTC was what I was planning. It's sad you had bad experience. Will try some other one maybe TBS or something.

I was in Ahmedabad for a quick day trip and had some time since my flight got delayed. Headed to my regular Sensational Spa at around 6 in the evening but it was closed surprisingly. So I decided to head to the nearest location offering guaranteed extras. Our Spa at TTC.

I was shocked when the lady denied giving any extras after the average massage. This is one place where I have always been offered extras without even bothering to ask. I had just started avoiding them in the recent past because of the higher rates and not so great service, but this was a complete surprise. I just hope this was a new girl.

Any recommendations for new places to try will be welcome. I usually remain faithful to one place to keep costs in control and to ensure I get good quality service, but that looks like a mistake now.

NSM123
02-17-17, 19:37
Hello friends,

Have been back to Ahmedabad today and was hunting for some contacts. Tried SP but got ditched again with poor quality of stuff. Would appreciate if some member can guide on digits of Indies or genuine SP.

Thanks,

NSM.

Sekhar 1506
02-18-17, 12:14
Hi friends,

Reaching Ahmedabad on 24th evening.

Can any body help me with some good HW contacts.

It will be a great help for me.

With warm regards.

Warlock2
02-20-17, 10:22
Hi,

Can you send me her contact please. Will greatly appreciate that.

Please help me with her contact Hiral panchal.

FindingSex
02-21-17, 09:43
They are opened again. Just spoke to the owner today, all good now!

Hi everyone,

Has Sensational Spa shut down?

I was in Ahmedabad on a quick day trip and had some time to spare since my flight got delayed so I headed there at around 6 in the evening and found the shutter down. Had a 1+1 free coupon from them which I believe is wasted now as a month has passed since it was issued.

Grateful if any locals can update.

FindingSex
02-21-17, 09:46
No need to worry about until and unless something BIG happens. Owners are managing it themselves! Thai S is back again as Kesar did.

Ours is also back with another name. So no need to worry about as of now, just go and enjoy.

Famous sensational spa perhaps raided in the name of welcome to Thai spa. Before that Kesar spa satellite raided. Its heard many spas are being checked by LE agencies but only raid are noticed in newspapers and no news about verification comes. Also no news about how law enforcement team behave with clients present there. Do they arrest them or they just go after spa owners? Also same spa continues operations even after raids in terms of their listing on little app and groupon. Kesar spa has become Adrina spa now. So not sure what's going on. Any monger got any experience or have heard anything of this kind like police verification at spa. I was told by therapists at three spas that such verification is going on and castle at satellite is one where it was carried out. I went castle and therapist said owner has told not to do certain things as such verification is going on.

Led Zeppelin
02-22-17, 05:15
Went to Imagica Thai spa yesterday counter was 1 K.

All NE staff and no hint of extra massage was not good either 5/10.There is now. Earlier not available. Don't buy from nearby. Ask for Thai or Mizu.

Hotrod7120
02-22-17, 12:37
No need to worry about until and unless something BIG happens. Owners are managing it themselves! Thai S is back again as Kesar did.

Ours is also back with another name. So no need to worry about as of now, just go and enjoy.Visited Kesar near Azad society on 20 Feb. Only got massage. No offers for extras. Even I was not sure so did not ask for it.

RahulMe1981
02-23-17, 14:37
Hey guys,

Come across a gigolo through my known friend and came to know that he offers massage and extra services to male and female up to extreme extent. He is offering services to single / multiple male, female. Suck cock deep CIM and rim DATY to female till they got satisfied. He entertains couple, group for kinky fun too. In my mongering life I have not come across such a guy who services both male and female but really interesting. Do you guys have any such experience.

AnupadForU
03-02-17, 18:38
Hey guys,

I am new to this portal. Can anyone suggest a place safe place to have massage with extras near SG Highway?

SkyWalkerJ
03-04-17, 09:58
Hey guys,

Recently I found a number on Locanto where they asked me to transfer 800- to their PayTm account and after that, they'll provide me with girls' contact numbers in Ahmedabad. Are these guys legit?

Thanks.

QoolSex
03-04-17, 11:19
Gone through the ads in Locanto, there's a girl who pretends to be on short assignment and has a place in 9 Rangpura. Has anyone experienced her. She asks to pay 50% in advance and rest after the deed. Please help.

QoolSex
03-04-17, 11:33
Hey guys,

I am new to this portal. Can anyone suggest a place safe place to have massage with extras near SG Highway?Try a spa on Vastrapur to Himalaya Mall road.

City G
03-07-17, 08:42
A piece of advice to all those who are new here, "Please do not pay anyone in advance, cause that is 100% fraud things." Locanto and other sites are highly misused by all those who want your money. They will send you all the good looking photographs of girls and try to extract money from you. If you are in this Forum than take advise and contact from Senior Members and others who have experience. Read a lot of these forums and you will come to know where you can save money, have safe massages and FS. Please be educated before taking any decisions.

And for all others members there is hardly any activity in this form except exchanging of the digits. Guys come on share your experiences Good or Bad what ever. Take out some time our after your sessions and write about that, we all want to get benefited from your experiences. Look at the other cities forums they are highly active and you get things on per day basis. Or is it that people just use it to get the contact numbers and than get busy. If other members have helped us than its our responsibility to help others. Share photos and experiences.

Guys please keep this thing active otherwise someday we all will be out from here.

Manoj11
03-07-17, 08:54
Contacted one SP from locanto. Simran. Got few pictures. All were nice, selected one who was petite and looking pretty. Was quoted 6 k for 3 hours inclusive of hotel room. Was guided to a hotel in Vastrapur. Paid 1200 to the hotel reception. Was told that will be deducted from final amount. Girl came with a driver on bike. Looked like a maid. Nothing similar to the pictures shared. Talked with SP over phone but told this is same in picture. So told the driver to take her back. He told me on my face that you will never find the same girl when you book someone on phone. A good lesson learnt for 1200 rs.

SexInLove
03-07-17, 16:01
Hi friends,

Reaching Ahmedabad on 24th evening.

Can any body help me with some good HW contacts.

It will be a great help for me.

With warm regards.Hey Sekhar,

Hope you were successful with the contacts of HW please share.

Arpintu
03-07-17, 17:47
This is how it works. They never provide what they show. Always go with ref as some amount of reliability is assured then. Good luck

Contacted one SP from locanto. Simran. Got few pictures. All were nice, selected one who was petite and looking pretty. Was quoted 6 k for 3 hours inclusive of hotel room. Was guided to a hotel in Vastrapur. Paid 1200 to the hotel reception. Was told that will be deducted from final amount. Girl came with a driver on bike. Looked like a maid. Nothing similar to the pictures shared. Talked with SP over phone but told this is same in picture. So told the driver to take her back. He told me on my face that you will never find the same girl when you book someone on phone. A good lesson learnt for 1200 rs..

Neech
03-07-17, 20:37
Please PM the name.

Try a spa on Vastrapur to Himalaya Mall road.

QoolSex
03-08-17, 10:34
Please PM the name.Its just on your side when you go from Vastrapur lake to Himalaya mall, I guess Am O, but they din't have a sign there. Its above enrich salon.

JBond2016
03-09-17, 05:47
Hi,

Anybody needs FS please PM me.

MasterMind123
03-09-17, 19:09
It was great experience over there. I booked Thai for 1 k. Massage was good and was happy ending with 2 k loss. Total 3 k damage.

QoolSex
03-10-17, 07:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

NSM123
03-10-17, 13:38
It was great experience over there. I booked Thai for 1 k. Massage was good and was happy ending with 2 k loss. Total 3 k damage.Please control prices, HJ - 1 K, B2B - 2 K, FS - 3 K.

This is prices for majority of MP.

Newariya
03-13-17, 17:42
Hi guys,

Will be visiting Ahmedabad later next week and was wondering if any of you could share some contacts of independent / SP for ST and night.

Will reciprocate with interesting stuff for your Delhi visit.

Cheers,

Newariya.

AkkidPerfect
03-16-17, 12:44
Hello guys,

I tried to purchase the one year subscription but was denied after entering all the details of my card. Then I tried it for the second time and got declined again. What's happening? Can someone help?

Regards.

AkkidPerfect
03-18-17, 07:34
Still having issue with subscription. Can't get it right.

Nevertheless, thought to provide review for an SP I booked a girl from a month ago. Found the number for an website. I was hesitant at first but thought to give it a go. Talked to the guy over phone and went to a small hotel on SG Highway that he suggested. Paid 600 Rs for a room which wasn't that good. But who cares about the room. Just made sure it had a bathroom. The girl arrived with the guy about 40 minutes late. I had a thorough glance of her and found her ok. Upon satisfaction I gave money to the guy and he left. Girl was ok in the bed. Though she was saying no for most things. All she cared about the penetration and left soon after the climax. This was my first time in India so possibly I should have offered a little bit extra amount in order to convince her for other things. But well! Will try it the next time.

My rating would be:

Girl's appearance: 7/10.

Upper part: 7/10.

Bottom part: 6/10.

In the bed: 7/10.

I can share the digits of the guy if anyone interested, but unfortunately, I am unable to purchase the subscription.

Newariya
03-18-17, 16:02
Hi guys,

First of all thank you all who have helped me with some leads. I appreciate it.

I will taste what I can on my visit and review them in time to come.

I would like to know about the good GF hotels. Are the 5 stars like Novotel and Radisson Blue cool with night spends?

I need to stay near the Prahlad Nagar area.

Cheers,

Newariya.

PocketHercules
03-18-17, 19:13
HI.

I was in Ahd for a long time but have been out for last 5 years. Going back for a night tomorrow. My regular SP is not responding. Can please someone share a digits of a good reliable high end SP. A good Indi will also do. I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

TIA.

HotFuzz13
03-20-17, 05:52
Hello members,

I am looking for a good SP digits in Ahmedabad. Can anyone share it with me? Please PM ME. Also I will revert the details I have with me.

Looking forward for a quick reply.

Thank you.

Vista Man
03-20-17, 08:48
I have sent the details Check PM.

Hi guys,

I would like to know about the good GF hotels. Are the 5 stars like Novotel and Radisson Blue cool with night spends?

I need to stay near the Prahlad Nagar area.

Cheers,

Newariya.

Monocef
03-20-17, 10:52
Hello guys,

I tried to purchase the one year subscription but was denied after entering all the details of my card. Then I tried it for the second time and got declined again. What's happening? Can someone help?

Regards.Anything other than credit card will be declined.

Try again with credit card.

Najar
03-20-17, 23:32
Hi,

I will be visiting Ahmedabad soon and was wondering if anyone can PM me contact details of any girls or agencies that are genuine. In he past I have been cheated and don't want to make the same mistake again.

Thanks.

Kk2010
03-21-17, 04:23
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to find any spa providing extras in Ahmedabad.

Please reply me know if any one has any info.

Kk2010
03-21-17, 04:45
Hi guys,

Can anyone provide me spa details which provides some extra in Ahmedabad.

AkkidPerfect
03-21-17, 07:57
Anything other than credit card will be declined.

Try again with credit card.I never use credit cards and I don't carry one. Does it mean I can not get messages or help on this forum? This sucks.

FindingSex
03-22-17, 15:21
Activate your PM to get the help mate. Nobody is going to post the info on public board.

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to find any spa providing extras in Ahmedabad.

Please reply me know if any one has any info.

FindingSex
03-22-17, 15:23
Well in that case, you won't get messages activated. And you're on a virtual world my friend and you need a plastic money to pay somebody as virtual world can't accept cash.

I never use credit cards and I don't carry one. Does it mean I can not get messages or help on this forum? This sucks.

HornySperm09
03-22-17, 16:28
There are sites where you can create virtual credit card and add money to the card to use it.

I never use credit cards and I don't carry one. Does it mean I can not get messages or help on this forum? This sucks.

AkkidPerfect
03-23-17, 15:43
PM finally activated.

I am in Ahmedabad currently. Can anyone PM me contacts of a nice and friendly indie with nice assets top and bottom. I am into anal thing. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks guys. Stay safe stay happy!

Manoj11
03-25-17, 11:03
Have seen some beautiful NE girls outside one spa near deer circle on anandnagar road. Any idea if extra services are available in this spa from NE therapists? Or any other spa in Ahmedabad with good looking NE giving good massage and extra services?

Vkvkm1
03-25-17, 19:24
I am visiting Ahmedabad. Please PM me contact details of good independent or SP.

Vkvkm1
03-25-17, 19:28
Appreciate if you can please share contact.

PM activated.Hi,

Appreciate if you can provide contact for Ahmedabad or Vadodara.

Thanks.

SexSeeker69
03-29-17, 13:49
About a month back tried Bhavna. This time she directed me to a nice building in good locality. I was greeted by the flat keeper, and Bhavna came in a few minutes. Decent room with A/C & attached bath. Deed was really enjoyable as she literally cleaned me up with her tongue in the areas that matter. Was treated to a nice BBBJ. Put on a condi & tried Anal but she couldn't take it, so finished in Missionary. Felt a little hesitation to DFK so didn't go ahead with that. Took a shower and left satisfied. Standard charges. Now only if she looked a little better.

She suggested availability of FFM & male masseur who provides all services. Anyone tried it?

Led Zeppelin
03-29-17, 20:15
Have seen some beautiful NE girls outside one spa near deer circle on anandnagar road. Any idea if extra services are available in this spa from NE therapists? Or any other spa in Ahmedabad with good looking NE giving good massage and extra services?Try X'ng Thai spa Sindhu bhavan.

Ask for Mizu.

BluffMasterKk
04-01-17, 11:18
Hello friends,

For quite sometime now forum is not very active or exciting. Would request everyone to post their experiences even if they are with the same girls. It keeps the excitement alive.

Now, my FR goes as follows.

From quite sometime was just going to 1-2 specific spas to get only good massages. This time I thought of getting some extras so went to one of my old favorite spas which has never disappointed me in the past.

Opp V lake on GF there is this spa which has minimum counter charges of 1700. Therapists every time were good. This time I was allotted Mrs K.

She came into the room and started basic chit chat if I was new to spa and all that stuff. I said I have been here before so she asked me the therapist name to which I replied I don't remember name I remember good services. That got her happy and she started cuddling me and asked me what I wanted to do with her. I said I want FS to which she said how much can you pay. Unfortunately I had only 2500 cash with me to which she said she can't do FS for that money so I asked for BJ and she said next time. Then I said there is nothing much left to do to which she said pay me and trust me you will have fun so I paid her. She gave me DFK and after that she started licking my nipples and my whole body in a very sexy way and I was totally turned on so I said come on to me and thereafter she started B2B. Overall it was a very good experience but only turn off was she didn't let me do B2B in doggy style.

Had Tattoo on lower and upper back which was a turn on not to forget the Flat Stomach.

Boobs= 9/10.

Ass= 8/10.

Body overall= 8/10.

Will share details with new or old both members. Would be happy if you guys share details of contacts that you have.

Now want to have a good looking NE therapists who provides good extras.

Happy mongering.

Manoj11
04-01-17, 11:27
Thanks to LedZep. Found out couple of spas who offer girls from Mizoram. Had craving for NE girls so first tried the spa on judges bungalow road.

Was assigned Miss are, decent looking, nice soft skin and good with massage. Enjoyed massage for 30 min and still no hint of extra. So finally I asked and was quoted 1 k for HJ, 2 K for HJ + TL and 3 K for B2B and HJ. Tried to negotiate but could not come to an agreement. So I also lost interest and kind of she also lost interest. Finished massage and left the place. Extras are available but did not want to jack up prices so left.

Next day went to another spa. Confirmed availability of Mizo girl on phone and headed there. She was a little chubbier but smooth skin and good hygiene. Massage was again top class. After 30 min, again I had to ask. Same prices. But was able to negotiate to BJ + B2B for 3 K. Paid and deed started. It was really good 30 min. Apart from FS which I was not interested anyway. Everything was on menu. DFK, BJ with CIM and B2B. It was awesome 30 min. She took all in. Amazing attitude, no hurry, good soft skin, very hygienic and best part was that she was into it. She is little chubbier but it was all right. Overall a good experience.

Dash121
04-01-17, 13:16
Hey guys,

This is my first full report. I visited a spa which provides extras with certainty. Its name is one of spices. Selected a Thai massage and got changed. Rooms are okay but shower is not attached. A woman came in and well I was not excited to see her. She was around 35 but as I am young I like young girls only. But as I was feeling crazy horny that day still decided to go through with it. In the middle of massage asked her for extras. She quoted 3500 at first but thanks to this forum I knew the rates so I started from 2000 and settled at 2500 after a hard bargain for B2B. She dropped her clothes and boobs held up by a push up bra just sagged. She was beautiful but not at all interested in giving me a good time. She just lay down on the bench and I had to do everything. She didn't allow DFK. But had a good session just because I was that horny. After the massage she told me I was too rough with her even when I treated her most gently and tried to arouse her in every way.

Overall okay experience 6 out of 10. Considering costs are reasonable.

Visited it again after a few days and this time too girl was over 30. But considering I paid only 2000 for B2B this time it was okay too.

This spa has become like a horny day's stop for me if I have no other option but I don't get excited to go there.

Guys please share your experience and keep the prices in control. For B2B (without DFK and BJ) do not pay more than 2000 rupees. Also with DFK and BJ do not pay more than 2500.

Led Zeppelin
04-02-17, 05:26
Thanks to LedZep. Found out couple of spas who offer girls from Mizoram. Had craving for NE girls so first tried the spa on judges bungalow road.

Was assigned Miss are, decent looking, nice soft skin and good with massage. Enjoyed massage for 30 min and still no hint of extra. So finally I asked and was quoted 1 k for HJ, 2 K for HJ + TL and 3 K for B2B and HJ. Tried to negotiate but could not come to an agreement. So I also lost interest and kind of she also lost interest. Finished massage and left the place. Extras are available but did not want to jack up prices so left.

Next day went to another spa. Confirmed availability of Mizo girl on phone and headed there. She was a little chubbier but smooth skin and good hygiene. Massage was again top class. After 30 min, again I had to ask. Same prices. But was able to negotiate to BJ + B2B for 3 K. Paid and deed started. It was really good 30 min. Apart from FS which I was not interested anyway. Everything was on menu. DFK, BJ with CIM and B2B. It was awesome 30 min. She took all in. Amazing attitude, no hurry, good soft skin, very hygienic and best part was that she was into it. She is little chubbier but it was all right. Overall a good experience.CIM? Now you make me curious? Was it I suggested? Or some other? Always give hint.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

CoolDudeNo2
04-02-17, 06:54
Try X'ng Thai spa Sindhu bhavan.

Ask for Mizu.Are you sure that Mizu in X'ng Thai Spa offers extra?

How is the one on the road between V'pur and H'laya mall above a famous salon? Their msg rate is quoted as 1.1 k. I did not ask for extras on phone inquiry. Anyone has experience of getting extras from there?

Reco28
04-02-17, 07:48
I'm mongering in Ahmedabad since a few years, it's the usual in here, either bhavna, or a newly opened spa, Delhi and Mumbai has to offer so many good girls, I'm wondering are there no independent sexy girls in Ahmedabad or we are clueless about the same?

Seniors please guide if I'm wrong.

Almost all spa's offer extras now, you just need to ask at the reception services are ok? If yes then you can pay in or walk out.

WaveTingle
04-02-17, 09:01
Hi Manoj,

Can you inbox me the name of the spa where you went the next day.

Will reciprocate with another, where extras and girls both quality are awesome.

Happy mongering.

Next day went to another spa. Confirmed availability of Mizo girl on phone and headed there. She was a little chubbier but smooth skin and good hygiene. Massage was again top class. After 30 min, again I had to ask. Same prices. But was able to negotiate to BJ + B2B for 3 K. Paid and deed started. It was really good 30 min. Apart from FS which I was not interested anyway. Everything was on menu. DFK, BJ with CIM and B2B. It was awesome 30 min. She took all in. Amazing attitude, no hurry, good soft skin, very hygienic and best part was that she was into it. She is little chubbier but it was all right. Overall a good experience.

John Love19
04-02-17, 14:15
Hey guys,

Back to Ahmedabad after a long gap, was helped by seniors then, not following this thread but as am having less time in hand, requesting you guys to help me out, can help you in chennai.

Preferring thai MP, or SP with birds or inde / college student.

Thanks and sorry if it seems like spoon feeding.

JL.

CoolDudeNo2
04-02-17, 14:50
Try X'ng Thai spa Sindhu bhavan.

Ask for Mizu.Are you sure about availability of extras from Mizu in X'ng Thai spa?

Anyone experienced the spa on road between v'pur Lake and H'alaya mall, above a famous salon? Do they provide extras?

Thank you!

Panvelion
04-03-17, 12:56
NCC Navranpura denied extra.

EagleEye001
04-04-17, 16:40
Hello friends,

For quite sometime now forum is not very active or exciting. Would request everyone to post their experiences even if they are with the same girls. It keeps the excitement alive.

Now, my FR goes as follows.

From quite sometime was just going to 1-2 specific spas to get only good massages. This time I thought of getting some extras so went to one of my old favorite spas which has never disappointed me in the past.

Opp V lake on GF there is this spa which has minimum counter charges of 1700. Therapists every time were good. This time I was allotted Mrs K.

She came into the room and started basic chit chat if I was new to spa and all that stuff. I said I have been here before so she asked me the therapist name to which I replied I don't remember name I remember good services. That got her happy and she started cuddling me and asked me what I wanted to do with her. I said I want FS to which she said how much can you pay..Is that therapist NE? 3 letter spa near Himalaya mall?

Dash121
04-05-17, 14:09
Hey,

Does anyone know spa with Gujarati or Indian girls except NE offering extras in Ahmedabad.

Reco28
04-06-17, 08:16
There are 2 on Master cool road, one above ICICI bank and another in cross all near Subhash chowk cross roads. Keep your eyesight up and walk you will notice.

Hey,

Does anyone know spa with Gujarati or Indian girls except NE offering extras in Ahmedabad.

WaveTingle
04-07-17, 05:26
Here's my FR:

Hadn't been able to go out for sometime but finally got the time and ventured to spa in Prahladnagar start road.

Asked for NE on the reception and was assigned one miss B. What we call new born. Changed and waited. Was not in the mood for try your luck. As soon as she entered the room. I just spoke. Extras and she answered oh yes. She's about mid height and heavy assets.

Then the massage with oil started. And went on for about 36 minutes. Good massage. After that she hushed what you want. I said what are you offering. Very coolly she replies B2B and BJ. I agreed and she now asks how much are you willing to pay. I reply to which she doesn't say anything just starts getting to her birthday suit.

Guys I haven't had a better round in quite sometime. With her firm boobs she uses oil all over back first and then turned me over. She's a hard worker. A lot of DFK and BBBJ. Also some DATY. She's quite open and cool.

Highlight was a long and GFE CIM. Afterwards she washed me and just for the CIM gave her a tip.

Boobs 8 firm.

Ass 7 firm.

Attitude 10.

Communication 9.

Wir sure.

Damages 2 k plus 0. 5 tip.

CoolDudeNo2
04-07-17, 17:46
Here's my FR:

Hadn't been able to go out for sometime but finaly got the time and ventured to spa in Prahladnagar start road.

Asked for NE on the reception and was assigned one miss B. What we call new born. Changed and waited. Was not in the mood for try your luck. As soon as she entered the room. I just spoke. Extras and she answered oh yes. She's about mid height and heavy assets.

Then the massage with oil started. And went on for about 36 minutes. Good massage. After that she hushed what you want. I said what are you offering. Very coolly she replies B2B and BJ. I agreed and she now asks how much are you willing to pay..Can you please provide a more accurate address? Or, hint about the name of the place?

Raj Funloving
04-08-17, 20:26
Dear mongers,

Though being Ahmedabad stud m always get disappointment when it comes for mongering scene in Ahmedabad. Last year when I came from Uganda It had more miss than hit and hardly I have managed to get my favorite BJ & CIM.

This year I m in Ahmedabad for special purpose but I never got satisfied with mongering scene until Thursday & Friday I had back to back visits to MP (Though MP has never been my favorite mongering activity) I literally felt little rain drops in dry Ahmedabad.

Friends M not criticising Ahmedabad but things here are so different from other cities & other countries. Just two cents of mine.

Thursday Evening.

Wow was the words When I visited a nice spacious Spa at Shivranjani Cross Road. Its recently opened and has good collection of beautiful NE girls. I got to know about this Spa through one of senior of this forum & my dear friend.

Went there and after going through types of massage chose to try Hamam Massage. Here 2 beautiful NE girls you choose give soothing massage, scrubbing & finally bathing. Makes you relaxed. It usually cost 3000 Rs but after hard negotiation I paid Rs 2500 for 2 girls Hamam massage. Requested Manager to send beautiful chicks. He said don't worry.

As soon as I was in despo two beautiful MIZO girls named Miss A & Miss E came in. Both were kinky looking so dick was full on hard. Asked about Extras they said B2B & HJ for Rs 3000 per girl. After hard negotiation managed to reduce to Rs 2000 for extras. Since m not MP lover or visitor I never took extra service of B2B.

What a wonderful massage was but very sensual B2B by both sexy gals. Enjoyed sucking firm boobs and nice relaxing HJ but dick was not fully satisfied. He wanted more action at least BJ & CIM. So slightly disappointed when I was flatly refused for BJ.

Over all its was something Hatke experience.

Girls Face: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Massage: 8/10.

B2 B: 9/10 quite raunchy it was.

WIR: Probably No as Johnny does not get what he wants. While mongering I only listen to his moods.

Overall good experience #1 of Rain drops.

Second experience to follow.

Raj.

Raj Funloving
04-08-17, 20:52
My Experience # 2 of raindrops in Ahmedabad.

Day 2 Friday Evening.

Thanks to very senior member of this forum & good friend and very analytical seasoned monger I ventured to visit a Spa near Sindhu Bhavan road.

I was specifically told to have services from beautiful NE girl from Mizo named Miss F.

Paid cover charge for Thai Massage of Rs 1,300.

I had already my session with Miss F so it was easy.

Went to room & changed to despo and after 5 minutes came this kinky sexy beautiful gal called Miss F.

To my amazement she asked me you want massage or Enjoyment. I said both. She said no issues and suddenly she came over and we had long DFK wow what GF wala feel. Dick was hard rock.

She gave me relaxing massage for only 10 as agreed and another 50 minutes were allotted for sheer enjoyment of super BJ Balls sucking & finally relaxing CIM.

The girl loves playing with Dick and exactly knows how to please man. She was in periods otherwise another option of pussy licking could have been offered in Enjoyment. Of course no FS again this spa.

But for my Johny this sensual DFK, kinky BBBJ & CIM enough. She played with dick for almost of 35 minutes & finally I requested her bow down & released my cum in style on her tongue.

Just word of caution. Miss F is very good but choosy for CIM if she feels good rapport than she would allow CIM otherwise at least mind blowing BBBJ will be always on her Enjoyment Menu.

Face: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10-Attitude to please man.

Enjoyment: 10/10-Mind blowing BBBJ & sensual DFKs.

Damages for Enjoyment: Rs. 3000. I tried hard but failed to bargain though I was tipped off already my friend about kind of fixed rate).

WIR: Of course. Johny is very happy.

Keep Mongering but be safe.

I have had one bad experience of SP not delivering about his promise. So I decided now that I will focus on MP only for mongering at least Ahmedabad.

Raj.

BoomBoomDesi
04-10-17, 11:20
This FR is almost 3 months old. But still thought should share with all. Went to the famous water spa on shilaj. The receptionist itself was damn hot. Asked for a Thai girl. Went to the room and changed to dispo. In walked the girl. When I saw her I could not believe my eyes. She was drop dead bombshell thai flower. I was feeling lucky. Massage started. It was just OK. Also, she was very quiet. Also did not smile much. She asked a bit about me going to pattaya. After massage she spoke very softly for extras. I was like sure why not. She asked for 2 k for TL and HJ. I was on 1.5 k. She negotiated hard But I was firm on 1.5 k. Finally she agreed to my cost. She lifted her top and wow what juicy tits. She had amazing perky and light brown nipples. Start sucking them with pleasure. The skin was just very soft. Within 5 minutes I popped hard and the sperms got sprayed on the wall. She wiped all and went away. Was I satisfied: very much. I have been to many spa on Ahmedabad but never came across such beautiful babe anywhere.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Looks: 9/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

WIR: Sure.

Damage: 1.5 k Message + 1.5 k Extras.

Enjoy.

Boom Boom.

WaveTingle
04-11-17, 14:35
Boom. Boom.

You should be rewarded for this FR. The title is juicy too. What's her name go by.

Happy mongering.

MassageFan420
04-12-17, 02:35
Are you talking about Julie.

This FR is almost 3 months old. But still thought should share with all. Went to the famous water spa on shilaj. The receptionist itself was damn hot. Asked for a Thai girl. Went to the room and changed to dispo. In walked the girl. When I saw her I could not believe my eyes. She was drop dead bombshell thai flower. I was feeling lucky. Massage started. It was just OK. Also, she was very quiet. Also did not smile much. She asked a bit about me going to pattaya. After massage she spoke very softly for extras. I was like sure why not. She asked for 2 k for TL and HJ. I was on 1.5 k. She negotiated hard But I was firm on 1.5 k. Finally she agreed to my cost. She lifted her top and wow what juicy tits. She had amazing perky and light brown nipples. Start sucking them with pleasure. The skin was just very soft. Within 5 minutes I popped hard and the sperms got sprayed on the wall. She wiped all and went away. Was I satisfied: very much. I have been to many spa on Ahmedabad but never came across such beautiful babe anywhere..

Kk2010
04-12-17, 15:41
Hey,

Can you guide me with the place?

Here's my FR:

Hadn't been able to go out for sometime but finally got the time and ventured to spa in Prahladnagar start road.

Then the massage with oil started. And went on for about 36 minutes. Good massage. After that she hushed what you want. I said what are you offering. Very coolly she replies B2B and BJ. I agreed and she now asks how much are you willing to pay. I reply to which she doesn't say anything just starts getting to her birthday suit.

Guys I haven't had a better round in quite sometime. With her firm boobs she uses oil all over back first and then turned me over. She's a hard worker. A lot of DFK and BBBJ. Also some DATY. She's quite open and cool..

BoomBoomDesi
04-12-17, 19:04
Are you talking about Julie.No mate its not Julie for sure. Julie is such a common name. Had it been Julie, I would have remembered it as you tend to remember such names.

Boom Boom.

BoomBoomDesi
04-12-17, 19:59
Dear Mongerers,

Most often I wonder about some questions that keep bugging me every time I go to a spa. May be all you mongering champs can help me find those answers. My question is why does every babe inside the spa ask if this was my first time in the spa. What exactly is she checking by asking me such a question. Can anybody reply to this?

Boom Boom.

BoomBoomDesi
04-12-17, 20:19
Dear mongering brothers,

Here is yet another FR. Saw this add of a place giving Hamam 4 months ago in AMD. This was something new here. The name of the spa is a synonym for a full hand which is close to the famous Jain temple, near Sitara market. When called the receptionist told that they have a Hamam session in which 2 babes give a bath. All babes where NE there. Was a bit of a risk as NE babes don't give extras most of the time. Still johnny was eager hence decided to go ahead with it. Booked it and went there. At the reception the receptionist took money and took out a rule book. He read most of the rules to me of which one rule he mentioned loudly which was to not ask for any sort of sexual service from the therapist. This was something new to me as never ever such a thing has happened to any spa to me where the receptionist explains you rules. This was a let down. Went inside the room. 2 cute looking chicks arrived. NE babes are anyways cute most of the time. Both with small adorable boobs. They started giving me a bath and started applying soap on my body with no signs of extras. They were not even looking towards the dispo. This went on for an hour were the applied different ways of bathing me. But no signs of extras. Also the statement of the receptionist was running at the back of my mind and also I was getting late I had a bus to catch. Hence could not muster the courage to ask for extras in the end. Also they were 2 chicks hence it was a bit risky to ask for extras to 2 babes in one go. Had it been one chick I could have taken the risk. But I did not want to risk it. Hence dressed up and left after the session.

Babes: 8/10 awesome looking.

Hamam: 7/10.

Extras: none.

Damage: 3 k for the bath.

WIR: no.

Thank you.

Boom Boom.

Wesex
04-14-17, 12:11
Got these pics from SP. Have anyone tried them? SP is asking for 3.5 K for short time.

Any review on them will be helpful.

NSM123
04-14-17, 20:48
Got these pics from SP. Have anyone tried them? SP is asking for 3.5 K for short time.

Any review on them will be helpful.If SP is reliable then go for it and share FR in forum.

AnilForU29
04-14-17, 21:38
Hey bro,

Would you mind sharing her contacts in PM.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Led Zeppelin
04-15-17, 04:36
Are you sure about availability of extras from Mizu in X'ng Thai spa?

Anyone experienced the spa on road between v'pur Lake and H'alaya mall, above a famous salon? Do they provide extras?

Thank you!Yes. Ask for Mizhu or Thai. Or Tete.

FindingSex
04-15-17, 08:30
I didn't try personally but a friend tried girl t2. She is not good in BED so avoid her. Don't know about SP who sent you but bargain hard and he will come down to 2. 5-3. Don't pay more than 3 k. Good luck and share your FR.

Happy Mongering.

Any review on them will be helpful.

Wesex
04-15-17, 09:42
This FR is a week old. Saw the ad on locanto and messaged the girl. She replied back with number. I asked her to share her pics but she was not ready to share pics and was charging 3 k for one pop, tried bargaining but she was reluctant on charges. So finally decided to give it a shot as it's hard to find genuine indies.

Called her and fixed appointment and booked a hotel from Oyo. Picked the girl from paldi and went to the hotel. There was no problem in hotel and entry was smooth.

She is not a great looker and had fat in most places. Started conversation about life and daily routine. Started deed after 30 min with a long DFK it went for good 15 min and we were in our birthday suits. Shaggy melons but was big enough to play with them. I sucked them to my heart content. She was moaning and enjoying every bit of it and was into the act with me. Fingered her and man she really got fired up and was asking to enter her. Put the cover and banged her in mish and cowgirl and finally finished in miss. It was hot session as there was lot of dirty talks and long dfks it was total GFE.

She said she is new in town and do this for some extra money and fun. We are in touch on whatsapp and planning to meet her one more time as she is ready to offer good discount.

Looks- 5/10.

Tits. Shaggy but big.

DFK- 8/10.

GFE - 9/10.

Damage- 3 k for one pop.

WIR: one more time.

Happy mongering.

WaveTingle
04-16-17, 07:18
Good FR. Would you pass me her digits dude.

Cheers.

This FR is a week old. Saw the ad on locanto and messaged the girl. She replied back with number. I asked her to share her pics but she was not ready to share pics and was charging 3 k for one pop, tried bargaining but she was reluctant on charges. So finally decided to give it a shot as it's hard to find genuine indies.

Called her and fixed appointment and booked a hotel from Oyo. Picked the girl from paldi and went to the hotel. There was no problem in hotel and entry was smooth.

She is not a great looker and had fat in most places. Started conversation about life and daily routine. Started deed after 30 min with a long DFK it went for good 15 min and we were in our birthday suits. Shaggy melons but was big enough to play with them. I sucked them to my heart content. She was moaning and enjoying every bit of it and was into the act with me. Fingered her and man she really got fired up and was asking to enter her. Put the cover and banged her in mish and cowgirl and finally finished in miss..

FindingSex
04-17-17, 08:00
Awesome man. Could you provide any hints to find that girl on Locanto? And activate PM please if you can.

She is not a great looker and had fat in most places. Started conversation about life and daily routine. Started deed after 30 min with a long DFK it went for good 15 min and we were in our birthday suits. Shaggy melons but was big enough to play with them. I sucked them to my heart content. She was moaning and enjoying every bit of it and was into the act with me. Fingered her and man she really got fired up and was asking to enter her. Put the cover and banged her in mish and cowgirl and finally finished in miss. It was hot session as there was lot of dirty talks and long dfks it was total GFE..

Jalsa2000
04-17-17, 08:59
Tried same Ms. F in spa over Sindhu bhavan. Started massage and in 2 minutes asked her to remove dispo for ease of massage. She happily removed and did some good massage all over the back, on bums and between the cracks. On front also she did good massage. Then asked for extra and she asked what I want. I told her BJ with CIM. Bargained to 2 k. She did not removed her clothes and I was also not looking for that much as I want to see how sensuously she can do BJ so didn't force that. She came on the table and started the deed and took the tool in mouth full and licking on the balls and around area. At the end shoot into her mouth and after I shoot everything she took out my tool from her mouth. A good experience as I got CIM for the first time.

Over all experience 8/10.

Massage 6/10.

WIR. May be.

Take care.

Jalsa.

Day 2 Friday Evening.

Thanks to very senior member of this forum & good friend and very analytical seasoned monger I ventured to visit a Spa near Sindhu Bhavan road.

I was specifically told to have services from beautiful NE girl from Mizo named Miss F.

Went to room & changed to despo and after 5 minutes came this kinky sexy beautiful gal called Miss F.

To my amazement she asked me you want massage or Enjoyment. I said both. She said no issues and suddenly she came over and we had long DFK wow what GF wala feel. Dick was hard rock.

She gave me relaxing massage for only 10 as agreed and another 50 minutes were allotted for sheer enjoyment of super BJ Balls sucking & finally relaxing CIM..

Wesex
04-17-17, 09:09
Awesome man. Could you provide any hints to find that girl on Locanto? And activate PM please if you can.I will be activating PM. Next week as I am waiting for my credit card to get delivered and rest about hints on loc. I saw her add has been deleted from there. I called her today itself and she is very much available and meeting her again today and will try to capture some pics. And will share another FR.

Will be sending you digits next week when I activate my PM.

VidhanGoel
04-17-17, 09:58
Hi,

Its my FR that happened in month of Feb. After finishing my MP experience here was wanted some good FS. So tried some ads online and even went to 2 places in ashram road but girls there were very bad so returned. These things happened in morning between 10 to 12. Was bit tired so came back to room had lunch. I got watapp msgs from some unknown number stating massage available by gujarati women. Messaged that number to send pictures of her. Got her. She is perfect gujju lady with nice body. Planned to make it out. Asked her for FS. She agreed and said 6 k. So called her and spoke about the deal and fixed for 4 k after hard negotiations. Her place is a commercial apartment near CG road. She guided the auto guy to that place. Its a small room in 4th floor without attached bath. So no massage for sure. Room had a small. She is 100% same as the pics. I liked because of her gujarati face and body. We started the deed with DFK. Then to wot and finished in missionary. 2nd round started after a while with CBJ and ended in doggy. After a long time I did this FS. Everything ended in 1. 5 hrs. Came back happily. Really a worth gujju lady to go.

Damage: 4 k.

She really had soft body and gave good company. Only let down is she understands only Hindi and talk very less English. Sure will repeat wen I again been there. And her name is Nisha.Would be grateful if you could PM her contact.

Thanks.

KennyWu
04-19-17, 08:15
Folks this is my first time visit to Ahmedabad, it seems a bit hard to crack anything going through the reports. Any tips or suggestions to get good time. Cheers,

Saalakhadoos
04-19-17, 14:14
A MP between Vstrpr and Him Mall, as for Miss J. Complete package at 2.5 k.

Praks111
04-19-17, 16:27
Dear Monger friends, yesterday I went to TCC spa. It was fully empty all the 3 rooms were open and empty. Went without an appointment the receptionist was happy to have one customer.

Was assigned a Thai by name Kiki. With tiny top assets smaller than lemons. She started the usual massage was really bad. She did try to touch certain places inside my dispo. But I could feel a half hearted approach. Later I had some usual conversation with her. She was rushing through the massage. Then she asked me for extras herself. Asked her what can she give. She said HJ 3.5 k and B2B 7 k. I said not interested. To my horror she did not try anything she said massage over and said 'go shower. ' Never saw such an egoistic Thai therapist. Had my shower and gave an earful to receptionist. Told her if she wants the spa to be shut they employ likes of Kiki. Receptionist apologized and said she will give me a coupon for the next visit I said nonsense I will never come to this spa. While I was leaving she refunded half of the money.

Took it and returned back.

Never go to TCC A spa. Standards have fallen down drastically. Don't waste time and money there.

RahulMe1981
04-19-17, 18:45
A MP between Vstrpr and Him Mall, as for Miss J. Complete package at 2.5 k.Bro, can you please share the name of the spa.

WaveTingle
04-20-17, 10:02
Hi,

Its my FR that happened in month of Feb. After finishing my MP experience here was wanted some good FS. So tried some ads online and even went to 2 places in ashram road but girls there were very bad so returned. These things happened in morning between 10 to 12. Was bit tired so came back to room had lunch. I got watapp msgs from some unknown number stating massage available by gujarati women. Messaged that number to send pictures of her. Got her. She is perfect gujju lady with nice body. Planned to make it out. Asked her for FS. She agreed and said 6 k. So called her and spoke about the deal and fixed for 4 k after hard negotiations. Her place is a commercial apartment near CG road. She guided the auto guy to that place. Its a small room in 4th floor without attached bath. So no massage for sure. Room had a small. She is 100% same as the pics. I liked because of her gujarati face and body. We started the deed with DFK. Then to wot and finished in missionary. 2nd round started after a while with CBJ and ended in doggy. After a long time I did this FS. Everything ended in 1. 5 hrs. Came back happily. Really a worth gujju lady to go.

She really had soft body and gave good company. Only let down is she understands only Hindi and talk very less English. Sure will repeat wen I again been there. And her name is Nisha.Nice FR. Do you have her pic. PM active. Cheers.

BluffMasterKk
04-20-17, 10:30
Is that therapist NE? 3 letter spa near Himalaya mall?No spa is not 3 letters. This is on GF in a newly constructed tower having lots of showrooms and gym opposite Vastrapur lake. Starts with S and ends with A. Therapist was Thai with good body. Her starts with K and ends with A, 3 lettersonly.

Hunter999
04-20-17, 21:38
Hey bro,

Since a long time missing some action here, can you please message her contacts, I would had shared definitely if I had but I don't have any contacts of Ahmedabad. Please share, and thanks for advance.

Stealth Boy
04-20-17, 21:58
Mongering is an art by itself. We need to keep the art alive by sticking to certain basic principles.

I request everyone out here to follow this piece of advice to make it a healthy environment for everyone, and to keep our community alive.

-you don't have to show off your status by paying the girls more. If you have more money to spare, keep it for the next visit.

-Do bargain. The girls will ask for more. Obviously even they need money, but we need to put in our stand too. You don't have to let your ego win here.

-Respect the women you go out with. They are not sluts in the literal sense (I agree some are, but most of them lead a dignified life out of this).

-Talk terms before the deed, and do not create an argument after everything. This is the reason many girls as for payment upfront.

-Do inquire about the actual price of the girl before paying if you feel that she is asking for too much.

-Think about the future of mongering world. If prices go up exorbitantly, we'll have to end up paying thousands even for a lunch with her!

No offence to anyone out here, but we need to stand together to have as much fun as possible.

Have fun. Play safe.

Hunter999
04-21-17, 19:05
Hi guys,

An experience not so great but still thought of sharing, might help the database to get update, went to a spa in south Bopal TBS the short name its on the second floor, went and paid the counter charges, The receptionist informed that they have Russian, Thai and local as well, but thought of going with the Thai one, Went inside the room and changed into the despo and laid down, and the massage started, I tried to talk but the lady was very rough and was not giving any signs of extras, in the end when just 5 minutes were left she told if I want extras or not, then I explained that in 5 minutes it will not be worth, so again asked for a second lady (I got a 5 massage pack) so took the another massage, as I knew that the first lady would had told about me to the another one, she arrived and we started the extra topic at the very start of the massage, (I don't know guys these Thai's are charging a hefty price for just B2B,BJ.) HJ, BJ, and B2B were in the menu, I asked her name and it is the name (the 6th month of our calendar year which starts from J and ends with E) she was all the way laughing as we were negotiating for B2B and she was asking for 4 k for both, but I just had 3 k so was trying to negotiate. She was very stubborn and was firm and she didn't wanted to go for BJ. At the end I decided for B2B and got relieved.

Looks- 5/10.

Massage- 6/10.

Attitude- 7/10.

Price. Very high.

Over all it was not a satisfactory experience, but still wanted to try so tried and shared the experience. Any one wants the details or the contacts PM me, I will happily share the MP details.

CoolSamson
04-23-17, 12:46
Hello Ahmedabad friends,

Visiting Ahmedabad in next month.

Kindly share some SP or Good Spa's.

Ready barter Pune contact.

Vista Man
04-24-17, 09:49
Hello Ahmedabad friends,

Visiting Ahmedabad in next month.

Kindly share some SP or Good Spa's.

Ready barter Pune contact.PM before a week, will share digits.

TheTank85
04-24-17, 19:50
Hey Raj,

Please empty your inbox.

Can you PM me name of dpa on sindhu Bhavan Rosd and also the name of miss F.

Regards,

The Tank.

Day 2 Friday Evening.

She gave me relaxing massage for only 10 as agreed and another 50 minutes were allotted for sheer enjoyment of super BJ Balls sucking & finally relaxing CIM..

Speed2487
04-27-17, 07:28
Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me with a contact in Ahmedabad? Can share the Mumbai contacts.

Anything near Motera, naroda, sardarnagar.

HotFuzz13
04-27-17, 13:48
Hello friends,

I will be visiting Ahmedabad this weekend. Can anyone PM me good SP number? Along with the reference. I shall also reciprocate the same.

Thank you for the support.

QoolSex
04-28-17, 07:04
Hey guys,

Anyone has experienced her. Her ID is on Lok and to. Asks for advance and gives bank details.

Hunter999
04-28-17, 18:05
Hello guys,

Just sharing an experience of the spa (name mentioned above), the spa is located at vastrapur and is on the opposite side of a famous bank, it's on the first floor. One of my friend has taken a package so we both went to experience the action. Went inside and didn't waited long as we had already booked and we reached on time. Went inside the room and usual it was little dark with some lighting and the therapist entered. She would be between 35 to 40, a bit older. As per my experience if you see any Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, north Indian, they are small in height and most of the time its difficult to have the idea of their age. I would give her a 5 on the looks. The massage started slowly, and soon we started chatting a little bit, she told she is from Thailand, and was asking me every now and then how is the massage which quickly gave me hint, so straight away I raised the question and she asked what I wanted, I replied that I will be interested in BBBJ, to which she agreed we fixed the charges for one pink note, and the action started. She gave me a so so blowjob which I couldn't enjoy much as she was making some weird faces, after 2 minutes of tasting my tool she said it's done, to which I said that I had paid what she wanted so I wanted more, again same thing happened and I lost my interest in continuing that act, so told to give me nice massage on my tool and release my load. So she started massaging the tool and after 5 min I released the load.

When I entered the spa I saw 2 or 3 therapist if I will rate them on their looks there was no body to whom I can give a 8/10. I will be giving them 5/10. Well it was a mixed kind of experience not so bad but nothing worth mentioning as well. But as our forum needs to be updated so sharing the experience.

1) Like Delhi and Mumbai, our Ahmedabad forum is lacking in genuine independent Indies contacts. And comparing the other cities actions we are standing nowhere. So we all members needs to keep our forum going on with some great experiences. And I had asked some of our regular members some of the independent indies contacts but so far haven't heard from them.

2) Let's do sharing and caring, as this will keep alive the momentum in our forum and will keep the atmosphere healthy.

I had traveled a lot so can share some good contacts for Dubai, Brazil, Argentina, if any of our senior member travelling these countries please let me know, I will be happy to share some of the contacts.

Looking forward to have some good independent indies contact on our city, who could be fun tasting. So any of our senior members having any contacts please share. Will upload the experience for sure.

Thanks.

EagleEye001
04-29-17, 15:56
Hello guys,

Just sharing an experience of the spa (name mentioned above), the spa is located at vastrapur and is on the opposite side of a famous bank, it's on the first floor. One of my friend has taken a package so we both went to experience the action. Went inside and didn't waited long as we had already booked and we reached on time. Went inside the room and usual it was little dark with some lighting and the therapist entered. She would be between 35 to 40, a bit older. As per my experience if you see any Thai, Malaysian, Chinese, north Indian, they are small in height and most of the time its difficult to have the idea of their age. I would give her a 5 on the looks. The massage started slowly, and soon we started chatting a little bit, she told she is from Thailand, and was asking me every now and then how is the massage which quickly gave me hint, so straight away I raised the question and she asked what I wanted, I replied that I will be interested in BBBJ, to which she agreed we fixed the charges for one pink note, and the action started. She gave me a so so blowjob which I couldn't enjoy much as she was making some weird faces, after 2 minutes of tasting my tool she said it's done, to which I said that I had paid what she wanted so I wanted more, again same thing happened and I lost my interest in continuing that act, so told to give me nice massage on my tool and release my load. So she started massaging the tool and after 5 min I released the load..I need some therapist who give a good service in Amo.

IAmJusForU
04-30-17, 03:46
Can you pm me the contact. . will be obliged.

Hi,

She really had soft body and gave good company. Only let down is she understands only Hindi and talk very less English. Sure will repeat wen I again been there. And her name is Nisha.

BoomBoom365
04-30-17, 10:05
Hey fellows, Been here in Ahmedabad since a week and one more week to go. Staying in Hyatt. Read the forum and tried all possible ways but no luck. Any pointers towards to Indies or SPs or Massage leading to pretty desi girls is widely appreciated. Can reciprocate with contacts or being a wingman in Europe. Thankss a ton in advance.

FunkyHapster
05-01-17, 07:28
Please share details of any Thai spa which offers FS. Also any particular therapist to be recommended. Planning to take a day off tomorrow. Need to make best out of it. Will reciprocate with ones I have.

FindingSex
05-01-17, 12:29
Hiya all,

Landed on the forum and writing FR after a long time. Sorry but got caught up with work badly! Didn't monger since long and was just visiting SPAs with regular intervals. Everybody knows the scene at SPA so was not writing FRs.

But few days back, got hold of my SP somehow and he sent me few pics. Selected attached girl for a single pop and finalized the deal for 4 K (Including place). Went there on time and locked into the door with the girl.

Started with some nice chat from here and there and found she is a real a be. I. t. See. H. LOL. She loves dirty chat and abusing people. I said, Wow! Abused few people together while sharing her experience with some guys and finally deed started with long DFK. Believe me, she is a great kisser and DFK went for long 10-15 minutes and during that time we were in our birth suits. Removed her push up bra. Not big boobs but firmed and I sucked them hard for 10 minutes and meanwhile, she started playing with johnny who became a big boy already.

She got horny during this time as me and her pussy got real wet. Easy for me to enter into her and started stroking her from behind. Rode her for good 15 minutes and then switched to missy. Fucked her real deep for 10 minutes and I could not control and shot the massive load in CD. Surprising she also came the same time and we both got relaxed like HELL.

Overall a good experience after a long long time!

P.S. Don't ask me for contact as SP is not reachable again and didn't take any contact of this girl.

Happy Mongering!

Rforsheth
05-01-17, 15:59
Hey friends,

First of thank you for your posting reports. So newbie like me can enter this world of mongering. In first reading I can't crack anything, but I tried 2nd time with google it help me to find sure shot loc.

In this last month I had two experiences. Today I'm going to share only one as getting late.

At ours.

I was nervous to call for the first time, even I don't know how to talk with them in this cases (like terms to be asked). Booked the appointment in the 1 HR. Opted for thai as I don't want try my luck in first chance. At the reception waiting area miss came with basket for my shoes. I removed shoes and entered the room. Guided me to change in dispo. Later she came and dimmed the light and msg started. It was my first msg by any miss. As it was first exp. Msg was awesome. Miss was asking again again do you like what I'm doing. And I have nothing to say to her except yes. After 30 minutes msg, she asked me do you want HJ. I asked how much she quoted 2000. I made a counteroffer to her for HJ with top access. She was not ready. Then asked her to continue the msg. I was very firm at my quote. Later after 10 minutes and lot of talk I crack the deal. But as you know guys, nowadays push ups and padded are makes your calculations wrong. Same happen to me. Paid for mangos and found chickoos. I love to fondled them and suck them. But Anyways I suck them well. There is not enough mass to fondled. Even I asked miss to complete top removal but she is not ready due some LE activities or making me fool. After deal is done, she tore the dispo and started the act for HJ. I think. In 15 minute all work is done and I went to shower.

Cover Charge: 1100.

Miss: 1000 (HJ and Top access).

Thanks you Seniors / members once again for your pointers.

Rforsheth.

RockyBo
05-01-17, 19:12
Hey friends,

First of thank you for your posting reports. So newbie like me can enter this world of mongering. In first reading I can't crack anything, but I tried 2nd time with google it help me to find sure shot loc.

In this last month I had two experiences. Today I'm going to share only one as getting late.

At ours.

I was nervous to call for the first time, even I don't know how to talk with them in this cases (like terms to be asked). Booked the appointment in the 1 HR. Opted for thai as I don't want try my luck in first chance. At the reception waiting area miss came with basket for my shoes. I removed shoes and entered the room. Guided me to change in dispo. Later she came and dimmed the light and msg started. It was my first msg by any miss. As it was first exp. Msg was awesome. Miss was asking again again do you like what I'm doing. And I have nothing to say to her except yes. After 30 minutes msg, she asked me do you want HJ. I asked how much she quoted 2000. I made a counteroffer to her for HJ with top access. She was not ready. Then asked her to continue the msg. I was very firm at my quote. Later after 10 minutes and lot of talk I crack the deal. But as you know guys, nowadays push ups and padded are makes your calculations wrong. Same happen to me. Paid for mangos and found chickoos..I liked the words "Paid for mangos and found chickoos" LOL! Nice FR.

Rforsheth
05-02-17, 11:58
Hey guys,

Anyone has experienced her. Her ID is on Lok and to. Asks for advance and gives bank details.Is there any option to search members through their ID in Locanto.

I also came across such ad. After Inquiring about rate, she told me 5k for 2 rounds 3 hrs. 1 k advance and 4 k after service. She is from Gandhinagar. I politely said that I don't believe in advances. Bye. It's a wrong practise and which leads to fraud in many cases. I was also desperate to try out indies but I can not compromise on this front.

Rapa0272
05-04-17, 12:14
Hello friends and seniors,

I am new on this.

Please PM me contact details of Indie or SP.

Thank you.

Rforsheth
05-05-17, 08:57
I have gain some confidence after my first encounter at ours. I have got some pointer for Mastercool famous for all gujju miss but I do not know exact loc. So I just tried to find out the loc first. And found the loc. And reached there. From downstairs, I called them to inquire about charges, appointment and therapist. In reply he told me you can come right now as there was no appontment. So I made my mind & entered the it was not at all like down grade MP. Paid the the counter charges at reception. Still I don't have guts to ask on reception that I want well developed assets on upper side. One one of the reception guy showed me the msg room and asked me to change in dispo. I changed and waited for her. Miss came and first appearance is slim and slender body. But again chickoo (for you RockyBO) are there. Msg started and I like to talk with miss in gujju / Hindi.

To be precise, its not a MP at all, its sure shot extras place. Msg is very pathetic. Do not go over there if you are expecting both the worlds.

To save my cover charge I have to negotiate well for extras. Now I have started to ask for do they provide extras here. She asked me what do you mean by extras. I replied you must be joking that you don't know. And I gave her a smile and in reply I got bigger smile. She offers HJ, B2B with inners and B2B Natural. I asked her what is the sense of offering B2B with inners. I would like to take B2B Natural. Whats your quote. Miss replied and I denied completly. And negotiation went over 20 minutes finally miss agreed at my price. She came over me in inners. I asked her remove them too. She told taht I will remove it later. I said no right now, its the deal. Later all naturals. Sucked chickoos and caresed vagi. Slept for some times side by side. And Started HJ. Miss was in hurry for erruption. Asked me when you will do it. I asked do it properly it will errupt. And finally volcano errupted and miss cleaned it. And now is the most funny part of story. After finishing act, I started to dress up. Miss told me not to go out now as she wants go [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and room have bathroom with glass door. Miss strated the [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) sound started for 25 seconds which I heard and seen both from just a 3 feet distance. After coming out she gave me a big smile. I came out and left the place.

Body: Slim with very little tummy.

Offered: HJ and B2 B.

Quoted 3 K.

Paid 1.5 K.

Rforsheth.

OrgaEcstacy
05-05-17, 11:14
Any reviews of MasterCool Spas? Based on which I can visit & pen down my experience.

FunkyHapster
05-08-17, 14:04
Has anyone come across Indi named Manisha Patel on fb? Charges 2000 upfront Paytm before actual meet. Has anyone tried her?

NoWall
05-08-17, 19:58
Has anyone come across Indi named Manisha Patel on fb? Charges 2000 upfront Paytm before actual meet. Has anyone tried her?Whenever they ask for upfront it's fake and if any sp ask money before the fun then the girl is going to be changed. Follow this simple rule and the fun will go on.

JollyBaba
05-09-17, 06:01
Hi,

I will be visiting Ahmedabad soon and was wondering if anyone can PM me contact details of any girls or agencies that are genuine.

Rapa0272
05-09-17, 07:50
Hello friends and seniors,

I am new on this.

Please PM me contact details of Indie or SP.

Thank you.

Monocef
05-09-17, 10:17
Whenever they ask for upfront it's fake and if any sp ask money before the fun then the girl is going to be changed. Follow this simple rule and the fun will go on.Strict no for advance even if it's Katrina Kaif.

CorpoProc
05-10-17, 05:02
A MP between Vstrpr and Him Mall, as for Miss J. Complete package at 2.5 k.Can you PM me the name of the spa and the miss?

Much thanks!

AkkidPerfect
05-10-17, 06:12
Guys,

I am in Ahmedabad right now and need suggestion for a good looking girl with a well maintained body and a tight pussy to fulfill my sexual desires. Can any senior or any other member share contacts of an indie or a SP? A girl with a big booty and big breasts is preferred. My PM is active, please send some suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

AkkidPerfect
05-10-17, 07:19
Found these photos on this thread. Anyone knows any one of them? If yes, please share contact details. Will appreciate. Really need a good fuck to release the stress!

Anyone up for some help?

JayFun123
05-11-17, 12:04
Found these photos on this thread. Anyone knows any one of them? If yes, please share contact details. Will appreciate. Really need a good fuck to release the stress!

Anyone up for some help?These all are fake pics. Please be aware of fake SP who sends pic like these and in actual other girl.

Rforsheth
05-12-17, 07:14

Anyone up for some help?These are sales material. Using whatsapp pic of someone else. If such good local stuff is available then thais will be out of business.

YatPat
05-12-17, 18:21
So I wanted to share two FRs here. First is almost 10 days old and second is just 3 days old.

1 FR: Asked one of the trusted and local SP and he sent few pics. I wanted to try for night as I don't wanted to take risk in hotels but neighbors are villains here so finally decided to bring her after 12.30 midnight so everyone must be sleeping by that time. Tried to negotiate a bit over the night charges as I was bringing her for 12.30 to 5 AM but he played safe and asked me to have bhabhi, she was looking good in pics so agreed and when I saw her it was disappointment because she was overweight and chubby at all places so it was the first off of the mood. Started chit chat and got comfortable and started kissing but didn't felt safe so avoided DFK and asked her to do BJ, first time she did with cover and I was also in the same mood but she is good in BJ followed by WOT, Miss and Doggy style. Rested for a while and again the same then took long break as she looked tired and almost sleeping so asked her to take a nap and will do one more in the morning. Didn't do third time in the morning as I wasn't in the mood to do and asked her to leave.

Overall felt relaxed but not satisfactory.

Definitely not again with her.

2 FR: Same SP and he was insisting me to have another little fat lady but after the first experience didn't wanted to take chance to asked him to share more who is slim, he had few nice slim girls but they were booked for that night so finally ended up with that lady but he assured me that she is not that chubby. Same place but this time neighbor was out of town so brought her early this time. Man she was looking hot so I was happy. Started with chitchat to get more comfortable as she was not speaking much. But as I made her comfortable she directly came near me and rested on my shoulder checking her whatsapp msgs and talking to me. Started with light kissing but after 5-10 minutes she was giving DFK like I never had before. I still feel goosebumps while remembering that day. Undressed her and gorgeous melons, sucked hard while fingering her. Released stress in Miss N were lying in bed playing with each other. She was happy on that day and was doing everything to please me. Repeated the same thing all the night and had three sessions. She asked me if she can stay for an hour more but man this neighbors so asked her to leave but I wanted to have her shortly is she is still in ABad. She said she is from Mumbai and asked me to call her whenever I will be in Mumbai as she said she will definitely come and also promised to bring one more girl for me. Wow that was fantastic night.

Overall 10/10 ratings for her.

Happy mongering guys.

BoomBoomDesi
05-13-17, 04:16
Dear yatpat.

Thanks for the FR. Great to have an FR from you. Otherwise the only thing that happens in this forum is people asking for phone numbers. And that's it. [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

Boomboom.

So I wanted to share two FRs here. First is almost 10 days old and second is just 3 days old.

1 FR: Asked one of the trusted and local SP and he sent few pics. I wanted to try for night as I don't wanted to take risk in hotels but neighbors are villains here so finally decided to bring her after 12.30 midnight so everyone must be sleeping by that time. Tried to negotiate a bit over the night charges as I was bringing her for 12.30 to 5 AM but he played safe and asked me to have bhabhi, she was looking good in pics so agreed and when I saw her it was disappointment because she was overweight and chubby at all places so it was the first off of the mood. Started chit chat and got comfortable and started kissing but didn't felt safe so avoided DFK and asked her to do BJ, first time she did with cover and I was also in the same mood but she is good in BJ followed by WOT, Miss and Doggy style. Rested for a while and again the same then took long break as she looked tired and almost sleeping so asked her to take a nap and will do one more in the morning. Didn't do third time in the morning as I wasn't in the mood to do and asked her to leave..
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Anilm84
05-15-17, 12:08
Hello fellow mongers,

Finally coming back to Ahmedabad after a couple of months. I guess a lot has changed. Sensational spa was raised the last time I was here.

Does it still offer extras? Anything I should be cautious of?

Stopped going to the TCC branch of Our Spa because of a couple of pathetic experiences in the past. Is their SG road branch offering good quality extras these days? Had tried it more than a year ago and was satisfied.

A.

King11
05-15-17, 14:35
Hey brothers,

Can anyone help me with some info on Surat. Any MPs there?

FindingSex
05-16-17, 08:30
Hey,

I would suggest to avoid Sensational Spa as it's in hit list. Already raided. I've 4-5 massages left with my membership there but avoiding as don't want to take any chance.

Good decision with Amari. Their service / girls are pathetic. Avoid both of their branches. Since Amari name is loaded with lots of bad reviews in recent times, they have opened new Spa with AVON. Tried it but got pathetic services so avoid that as well.

You can Spa Vastrapur Spa mentioned in recent posts to get some quality stuff.

See ya!

Hello fellow mongers,

Finally coming back to Ahmedabad after a couple of months. I guess a lot has changed. Sensational spa was raised the last time I was here.

Does it still offer extras? Anything I should be cautious of?

Stopped going to the TCC branch of Our Spa because of a couple of pathetic experiences in the past. Is their SG road branch offering good quality extras these days? Had tried it more than a year ago and was satisfied.

A.

HornySperm09
05-17-17, 08:51
Hey FS,

I didn't know about raid at sensational. I did visit the spa last week as I was not sure of any other places.

And my experience was good. Also it was running busy during the weekday.

Phew!

Hey,

I would suggest to avoid Sensational Spa as it's in hit list. Already raided. I've 4-5 massages left with my membership there but avoiding as don't want to take any chance.

Good decision with Amari. Their service / girls are pathetic. Avoid both of their branches. Since Amari name is loaded with lots of bad reviews in recent times, they have opened new Spa with AVON. Tried it but got pathetic services so avoid that as well.

You can Spa Vastrapur Spa mentioned in recent posts to get some quality stuff.

See ya!

Rapa0272
05-17-17, 11:06
Sir and friends,

I have three Indies contact.

PM me so I will pm you.

If you have any please PM me.

CoolDude35
05-17-17, 18:00
I've been to a spa on outskirts of the city near sp ring road. It has all NE therapist. Very good massage and all therapist give extras. Some are into FS with the right client. Damage is usual. I've actually talked 2 beautiful ones into FS. One is 21 and other is 29. They need to be perused by being nice to them.

Radhe Simron
05-19-17, 03:20
Hi friends,

I am a Mumbai monger, came in Gandhinagar for official purpose (4-5 days from now). Can anyone help with good indie / SP / MP contacts with decent service. Will reciprocate if you are going to Mumbai.

Thanks,

Radhe.

JackySparrow
05-19-17, 08:19
At Cooldude35.

Please tell the intial of the spa which is located near SP ring road or give us some hint regarding its name.

Thanks in advance.

NSM123
05-19-17, 16:20
Hi friends,

I am a Mumbai monger, came in Gandhinagar for official purpose (4-5 days from now). Can anyone help with good indie / SP / MP contacts with decent service. Will reciprocate if you are going to Mumbai.

Thanks,

Radhe.Bro,

There as various spa in Ahmedabad. Please advise what are you looking for so can assist accordingly.

Trust your PM is active.

Regards,

NSM.

FindingSex
05-20-17, 10:13
They had been raided 2 times. And closed for sometime as well.

Owner told me he has given enough money to Police and should not be a problem now but why take a chance?

Thing is, they have a good number of members already and you know how Thullas are. Their big mouths never get satisfied. So I am just playing safe.

Hey FS,

I didn't know about raid at sensational. I did visit the spa last week as I was not sure of any other places.

And my experience was good. Also it was running busy during the weekday.

Phew!

Kkaushal
05-21-17, 10:30
Hello friends,

Have been following ISG silently for the past couple of weeks and today tried the spalon as mentioned in the subject, at Subhash Chowk. Being the nearest to my home.

I must admit the place is destined for only one thing. Offering massage just for a name sake. The service was offered by a girl, maybe in late 20's. Typical guj local. With assets smaller than chickoos.

It was my first experience at a spa and it was not a pleasant one. The girl named rhyming with "SIM" card was very rigid and did not allow me to even touch her parts; not even her assets. She was not ready to lie down with me either, and when tried to see her while dressing / undressing. Said don't look at me.

I paid 1.1 k for a dry massage at the counter and later 2.5 k for HJ and Full B2 be. The place was very shabby and the cabin was smaller than my bathroom at home; with A/C not working in the heat of 44 Degrees of Ahmedabad. Was out of this MP in less than 40 minutes. Johny blasted in her hands. But did not enjoy for a minute.

My suggestion. Don't waste money if your expectations are high.

WIP. Not recommendable.

Kkaushal.

Shikhaisherehi
05-22-17, 18:51
Hello everyone,

I have been following the forum for a while now. I am a regular monger and have visited many MPs in the city. Now I try and visits someplace where they have Indian girl.

On this forum, I read a lot about a spa on Mastercool street which is on first floor of a building near famous freedom fighter square. Today I pay my visit to this place. It is an okay looking place. The executive at the reception gave quoted a price of 1 k and I paid. Then he called the girl and asked her to prepare the room. Her name was as informed earlier rhyming to SIM card. Not rhyming exactly. It is the name of an actress in the old Hindi movie My Name is Joker and she played role of a teacher. Girl was nice looking. She was decent in appearance, 3.5/5.

The cabin was okay but there was no disposable langot. Now I use my dirty mind. I take off my clothes and wait inside totally naked. The girl come in and see me standing with my equipment hanging in full view. She is a little embarrassed and ask me if I am not ready. My soldier is standing a little already. I said I am ready but disposable has not been provided so I am standing like this. At this point a disposable is procured by her and provided to me. I put it on and massage starts.

Massage quality is okay. It is very clear from start that the place is not meant for quality massage but meant for extra. SIM card did a little chit chat and then asked if I wanted service. I say yes and then negotiate 2.5 k for B2B. After the deal has been closed she began undressing. Nice figure, very slim but the headlamps are very small. But unlike posted earlier, she was laughing, talking properly and let me see her undress. I praised her physique and asked her to turn around so that her buttocks can be viewed by me. Nice buttock too. Upon spanking them laughter can be heard from girls' mouth. She then proceeded to lie with me and kept talking and fondling Mr. Babu Rao. But the disposable was still on. A request was submitted by me to her to massage the tool from inside the disposable. She asked me to wait and that it will done. She kept getting on me and then lie down next to me time and again. Finally her soft hands removed it and she started caressing my junior. It was erect in no time. She remarked that my tool was used a lot and she was able to deduce it from the texture of the skin. It was hence confirmed that she must have been a research analyst. Finally she started jerking me but her technique was not very good. Finally the big bang occurred, the volcano erupted. Her face was a little close to my bat and the lava went to her face. She then wiped it using the disposable. Then she again started chit chatting with me and touching my cock. She almost held it for 10 sec in her palms while talking to me. I was pleasantly surprised because usually girls start to dress up. She spoke in gujju and one can make out she is a typical gujju gal.

Finally she gave a nice squeeze to my cock and said let's dress up. I did as requested post which I marched off the premises, happy with the entire experience. Will go again when chance knocks on my door.

OrgaEcstacy
05-23-17, 20:54
I believe you're confident conduct at such places works in your favour. If they know that you are nervous or lack confidence, they will deduce that you are new to the game and exploit you in terms of overcharging and still not give you good service.

And when you negotiate hard it sends them a message that you want fun but on your terms. It's like leave it or take it deal or a mid way out whereby both parties walk half a distance. Also you need to let them know that if treated nicely this time you could be their long term client and all this needs to be done in a decent manner in a way that you do not sound rude to the lady. After all she is a human being and the fun between you two depends a lot on the chemistry you strike even though it's a paid thing.

Do not be nervous or rude, treat the lady with dignity even while negotiating and if you do not like her price you can politely refuse her services. Being confident but not rude is my little understanding of the game. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hello everyone,

I have been following the forum for a while now. I am a regular monger and have visited many MPs in the city. Now I try and visits someplace where they have Indian girl.

On this forum, I read a lot about a spa on Mastercool street which is on first floor of a building near famous freedom fighter square. Today I pay my visit to this place. It is an okay looking place. The executive at the reception gave quoted a price of 1 k and I paid. Then he called the girl and asked her to prepare the room. Her name was as informed earlier rhyming to SIM card. Not rhyming exactly. It is the name of an actress in the old Hindi movie My Name is Joker and she played role of a teacher. Girl was nice looking. She was decent in appearance, 3.5/5.

The cabin was okay but there was no disposable langot. Now I use my dirty mind. I take off my clothes and wait inside totally naked. The girl come in and see me standing with my equipment hanging in full view. She is a little embarrassed and ask me if I am not ready. My soldier is standing a little already. I said I am ready but disposable has not been provided so I am standing like this. At this point a disposable is procured by her and provided to me. I put it on and massage starts..

Bond Bond
05-24-17, 09:30
Just landed AMD on some work. Have time to kill this evening. Please share some reliable contact via PM. Help appreciated. Last minute update as this was unplanned trip.

FunkyHapster
05-24-17, 12:27
Has anyone tried them?

http://m.locanto.net/ahmedabad/ID_1295465759/Desi-Swingers-looking-for-Experienced-Studs-to-Spice-it-up.html

Grover86
05-24-17, 14:47
Ms Z is a very friendly girl. Talked over phone for couple of days to get comfy. Then asked her if she cud meet me at my hotel. She agreed. We met in the evening, turns out her name is something else but uses this name for business.

We went back to my room, cleared reception area without hassle. Settled down in my room for a while, talked here and there. Damn place doesn't have alcohol to break the ice! Miss you Mumbai. Slowing we shifted to bed and she lay besides me in sideways close to me just like a GF. Loved it. Started caressing all over while her hands moved to the hard on. Soft cuddling for a while, no DFK now as she resisted. I was confident she will be in for it after a while. Then I pulled her on top of me and lifted her top. Pulled her close and hugged her tight while kissing shoulders. She got horny, as I unhooked her. Nice knockers! Sucked on them and boy she got horny, she went reside removed all her clothes while I also got undone and laid back. She took my tool straight to her mouth. Sloppy BBJ for 5-7 minutes. Put on the rubber, she came again WOT and boy did I fuck her hard! She leaned forwards and gave me the sloppy DFK ever! Never took off her lips from mine. Had to literally take her out of my mouth as I wanted to suck her boobies while WOT. Did it for 10 mins or so and rolled over to missi. She got comfy with fluffy pillows on her head and I rammed her like hell. Even though I had rubber, god I felt how wet she was. I know, the wetter the better. In missi I just leaned a bit forward and she caught me again for DFK. Did it fior 10 minutes or so and came.

Chit chatted for awhile and bid goodbye!

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 8/10 tight and wet.

GFE: 9/10.

Damages: 3 k for 1 pop, I had place so nothing for that.

Peace! Keeping banging & sharing.

NSM123
05-25-17, 04:33
Ms Z is a very friendly girl. Talked over phone for couple of days to get comfy. Then asked her if she cud meet me at my hotel. She agreed. We met in the evening, turns out her name is something else but uses this name for business.

We went back to my room, cleared reception area without hassle. Settled down in my room for a while, talked here and there. Damn place doesn't have alcohol to break the ice! Miss you Mumbai. Slowing we shifted to bed and she lay besides me in sideways close to me just like a GF. Loved it. Started caressing all over while her hands moved to the hard on. Soft cuddling for a while, no DFK now as she resisted. I was confident she will be in for it after a while. Then I pulled her on top of me and lifted her top. Pulled her close and hugged her tight while kissing shoulders. She got horny, as I unhooked her. Nice knockers! Sucked on them and boy she got horny, she went reside removed all her clothes while I also got undone and laid back. She took my tool straight to her mouth. Sloppy BBJ for 5-7 minutes. Put on the rubber, she came again WOT and boy did I fuck her hard! She leaned forwards and gave me the sloppy DFK ever! Never took off her lips from mine. Had to literally take her out of my mouth as I wanted to suck her boobies while WOT. Did it for 10 mins or so and rolled over to missi..Nice FR. Finally we found some actions happening in Ahmedabad.

It has been dry from long time. Would suggest guys to keep posting FR in this forum and make it alive.

YatPat
05-25-17, 13:59

We went back to my room, cleared reception area without hassle. Settled down in my room for a while, talked here and there. Damn place doesn't have alcohol to break the ice! Miss you Mumbai. Slowing we shifted to bed and she lay besides me in sideways close to me just like a GF. Loved it. Started caressing all over while her hands moved to the hard on. Soft cuddling for a while, no DFK now as she resisted. I was confident she will be in for it after a while. Then I pulled her on top of me and lifted her top. Pulled her close and hugged her tight while kissing shoulders. She got horny, as I unhooked her. Nice knockers! Sucked on them and boy she got horny, she went reside removed all her clothes while I also got undone and laid back. She took my tool straight to her mouth. Sloppy BBJ for 5-7 minutes. Put on the rubber, she came again WOT and boy did I fuck her hard! She leaned forwards and gave me the sloppy DFK ever! Never took off her lips from mine. Had to literally take her out of my mouth as I wanted to suck her boobies while WOT. Did it for 10 mins or so and rolled over to missi. She got comfy with fluffy pillows on her head and I rammed her like hell..Nice FR bro. ! Made me curious to know.

Does the digits ends with 047?

Hope you will activate your PM soon.

Bond Bond
05-25-17, 14:38
Thanks to all those who sent PM with details. Really appreciate the immediate response.

Visited A spa as it was in the vicinity. Paid counter charges and was led to a room. It had attached shower. I undressed and a young Thai massuese walks in. As it was first visit was not sure of what's in store. Just wore dispo and lay there. She started conversation like first time blah blah. I told her I was from another city and here on work. So need a good massage as day has been tiring. She obliged and started off quite well. In a few minutes she asked if I needed the dispo. And I said na. That's a sure shot indication of extras. Off it goes. She continued talking and her massage which was quite good. Reached the lower back and started massaging the ass. It felt nice. After a while asked to turn back and she said Jonny is sleeping. I asked you have to wake him so she said 1 k HJ. I said b2 b and she demanded 3 k. Negotiation for a while and she agreed for 2 k.

Off goes her clothes and I see pure white smooth skin. Poured oil on Jonny and started playing with it and the balls. Soon he was erect. I was having a good time with her small boobs. Though she did not allow me to suck them. She asked me to lie down and stared rubbing her boobs against my full body. A few minutes and she started stroking jhonny and ended.

Took a shower and left. Had a relaxing experience and a good massage too.

Place 8/10.

Girl 9/10.

Body 10/10 including all assets.

Wir may be if am back soon.

Damage 1. 8+2.

Contact of the spa is available on JD.

Rforsheth
05-26-17, 13:17
Hello everyone,

The cabin was okay but there was no disposable langot. Now I use my dirty mind. I take off my clothes and wait inside totally naked. The girl come in and see me standing with my equipment hanging in full view. She is a little embarrassed and ask me if I am not ready. My soldier is standing a little already. I said I am ready but disposable has not been provided so I am standing like this. At this point a disposable is procured by her and provided to me..I had encounter with Sim Card. Good talkative. Rightly said about headlamps. I was disappointed by it. Sim Card does not provide FS.

Grover86
05-27-17, 15:48
Nice FR bro. ! Made me curious to know.

Does the digits ends with 047?

Hope you will activate your PM soon.Yes buddy, you are correct with the digits. Recently a friend of mine tried her too. He didn't have as much fun as me though. But he got a good deal with her of 5 k for night!

I mean that's some very good deal you can crack in this place. But what's the fun without a good experience is also to be said here!

BTW got my PM activated!

Grover86
05-27-17, 16:11
About a month back tried Bhavna. This time she directed me to a nice building in good locality. I was greeted by the flat keeper, and Bhavna came in a few minutes. Decent room with A/C & attached bath. Deed was really enjoyable as she literally cleaned me up with her tongue in the areas that matter. Was treated to a nice BBBJ. Put on a condi & tried Anal but she couldn't take it, so finished in Missionary. Felt a little hesitation to DFK so didn't go ahead with that. Took a shower and left satisfied. Standard charges. Now only if she looked a little better.

She suggested availability of FFM & male masseur who provides all services. Anyone tried it?Clear your inbox bro. Trying to reach you on this!

Thanks.

KevinStyne
05-27-17, 16:57
Kindly update any good massage place in Ahmedabad as mentioned by Bond Bond.

Thanks in advance.

KevinStyne
05-27-17, 17:00
Any detail I. E. Name or contact will be help buddy.

Thanks in advance.

Visited A spa as it was in the vicinity. Paid counter charges and was led to a room. It had attached shower. I undressed and a young Thai masseuse walks in. As it was first visit was not sure of what's in store. Just wore dispo and lay there. She started conversation like first time blah blah. I told her I was from another city and here on work. So need a good massage as day has been tiring. She obliged and started off quite well. In a few minutes she asked if I needed the dispo. And I said na. That's a sure shot indication of extras. Off it goes. She continued talking and her massage which was quite good. Reached the lower back and started massaging the ass. It felt nice. After a while asked to turn back and she said Jonny is sleeping. I asked you have to wake him so she said 1 k HJ. I said B2B and she demanded 3 k. Negotiation for a while and she agreed for 2 k..===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bunny0102
05-27-17, 20:17
Hi everyone,

Want to know the usual going rate at various MP and spa for HJ, BJ, BBBJ, B2B and FS. Also need a hint about spa near SP ring road. I visited the MP at Master cool road discussed in the forum on a weekday, but it was closed.

SexInLove
05-28-17, 09:19
Hello guys,

I am new to the fraternity and have activated my PM.

I would like to seek guidance from seniors and mentors.

I want contacts of indie who give GFE and DFK.

It would be appreciated if you could pm me the contacts.

Shall share in future any contacts I come across.

Thanks in advance.

Kkaushal
05-28-17, 14:05
Hi,

Please share her contact details. PM is activated. Is it in the area Bapunagar?

l.

Kkaushal
05-28-17, 14:21
Can you or BlreGuy15 PM the details please. Thanks.

Can you pm me the contact. . will be obliged.

Kkaushal
05-28-17, 14:46
Dear Manoj / Led Zeppelin,

Please share the details of the place offering CIM. Would be grateful. Thanks.

PM activated.

CIM? Now you make me curious? Was it I suggested? Or some other? Always give hint.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Kkaushal
05-28-17, 15:21
Hi there!

Can you please share the details of Bhavna. Have heard a lot of her. Need to try her now.

And also few spas offering CIM and FS.

PM activated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Grover86
05-29-17, 09:17
I was stressed, read good stuff about her her and thought what the heck I will just try her amazing BBJ and unload my stress!

Biggest mistake! Leave about unloading, your little one will not get up! She is fat, very very saggy boobs, doesn't smell good, stretch marks here and there and everywhere, yuck yuck yuck!

I took her BBJ, my jhonny hurts due her rigorous approach. It was a sloppy one but I felt disgusted! Made something up and paid 2 k and ran out of the place.

I need to take a bath now!

Still you want to try, experience it yourself!

YatPat
05-29-17, 12:57
Yes buddy, you are correct with the digits. Recently a friend of mine tried her too. He didn't have as much fun as me though. But he got a good deal with her of 5 k for night!

I mean that's some very good deal you can crack in this place. But what's the fun without a good experience is also to be said here!

BTW got my PM activated!That's a great deal bro, I had her on this last Saturday and was fantastic performance from both side LOL. I didn't got sweet deal like your buddy but she stayed and enjoyed at my place for about 13 hours.

PM me your digits bro.

CheckMeNow
05-29-17, 21:33
Got these pics from a SP. Any reviews please.Hi,

Can you PM me SP contacts please.

Grover86
05-30-17, 06:44
That's a great deal bro, I had her on this last Saturday and was fantastic performance from both side LOL. I didn't got sweet deal like your buddy but she stayed and enjoyed at my place for about 13 hours.

PM me your digits bro.Oh my god man! She stayed with you for that long? What could you guys have done! Well, you did get a sweeter deal than my friend I suppose. How much were your damages.

Post an FR in such cases man. We got to know these kinds stuff!

WaveTingle
05-30-17, 14:45
Here goes my two cents worth of saving someone from a mess.

Heard about a spa from a member of our forum and ventured out to it. It a spa that cares for the natural beauty.

Called after getting the no from JD and fixed the time. Entered the building through a lift. The building felt like a sarkari building. Anyway went to the closed gate of the spa which had paper posters of trees stuck on it.

Inside the receptionist was good looking cute. Talked and found her to be the owner but that was the only good thing. Boss the place looked like a maternity hospital from a chawl. I actually asked her about the history and she said is was a hospital earlier.

Indian and Thai therapists. Just like maid servants. Ran out from there as fast as I could. And yes other branches according to the lady are not connected to her in any way.

Stay away This is the Phraladnagar branch.

Jalsa2000
05-31-17, 07:28
Been to one of the spa opposite V. Lake yesterday. Counter charges were 2000 for thai therapist. She came and started massage. After some time asked her to remove dispo for ease of massage and she did that but during whole massage she was not taking her fingers near excited areas (smart enough). When 20 minutes were left asked her for extras to which she quoted B2B 3 k and BJ 4 k. No bargains. I tried to come down for B2B at 2500 but she didn't agreed. I let it go and didn't take any extras. She was acting like we are so desperate that we will give away prices at the end if they don't agree to our price. Crap. Things should be satisfy to both the sides. Money for them and pleasure for us. If not then don't need to take overpriced service.

Thanks,

Have a safe mongering.

J.

Hunter999
05-31-17, 09:07
Can you please share her digits bro.

Kkaushal
06-01-17, 15:30
A housewife in her 40's. Hetal (Anjali Cross Roads).

Average looking with loose body with a heavy tummy but typical gujju aunty.

It was too hot and the room was non A/C too.

Generally she goes to a hotel with ac room she claimed but my experience was not good. It was a 20 minutes session. She was in a hurry to reach home.

I forced her for a 8 pm session which was awkward time for her being a housewife but she arranged a private home without ac with a couple of more than 85 years sitting right outside the room we had been into.

Johny of mine needs time to get up and she was like do it fast. It's not like a fan that you on a switch and it starts to move.

Johny hardly got up in those 20 minutes. Total waste of 3 k.

She was good at service but the setup dint support me. That was without a bathroom.

My 1st FS experience was pretty much average.

My sweat was dripping on her boobs when we were doing missionary.

I was sweating like hell.

Looks was pretty average.

Not amazing with loose boobs but big nipples; lower part was smelly though.

Had a operation Wala stitch Mark on her tummy.

She can be tried. She was not that bad. Very friendly and a talkative person.

Good at services too.

It was only thing that made me not to enjoy was the heat and the setup.

And the urgency she had to finish. It was wrong timing I believe at which I asked her to.

She did a BJ with a condom on which was a turn off other wise she was good at service.

Looks- 5/10.

Service- 8/10.

Body- 5/10.

WIR. I won't repeat her. Can be tried if you one has a fantasy of a session with an elderly woman.

Damage- 2.5 k service + 0.5 k for room (not worth of Rs.5)!

Anybody needing her contact. Shall PM me.

Rokeyy
06-02-17, 03:59
Since long I didn't visit any Spa because of workload. So decided last weekend to visit spa.

I visited spa above the famous salon on road connecting Vastrapur lake to Himalaya Mall.

Reached at counter and opt for Thai Massage with medium pressure. There was no girl free.

So have to wait for 15 min. After 15 min reception a very beautiful chubby girl came to receive.

Me. I have never seen such a beautiful girl. She has wonderful assets. I was literally noticing.

Her curves. We reached at room and I changed to dispo. She entered and start talking. I asked her name.

And it was a white flower name in English. She started massage. First time I opted for medium.

Pressure message, though I can differentiate the pressure she was applying. She gave very good.

Massage to back side. When I turn around my little jhony was little awake. She started massage in.

Front side. Because of her massage my little jhony was fully awake. She was laughing and asked.

Me for extras. Initially she told 3.5 K for B2B but luckily negotiated for 2. 5 K. Deed started, she removed.

Her bra and gave me access to her assets. Boobs were massive huge and firm in shape. I started sucking her boobs.

And entered my hands in her underwear. I started fingering her pussy. She was going with flow and suddenly she.

Realized and stop me. In between she started sucking my nipples and that gave me excitement.

Now she started with jhony, gave gentle massage to jhony and played with balls. Now I was fully excited.

So tried some boob fucking and ass fucking. As she was sure not to give access for pussy. I was tired and let.

Her come on top. She started acting like wild billi by biting me. Each bite gave me fucking sensation.

I never had such a great feeling. Than she started playing with jhony and Finally ended with massive satisfaction.

Looks- 8/10.

Body- 9/10.

Attitude- 9.5/10.

Service- 10/10.

WIR. Sure.

Total Damage- 1.2 k Counter + 2.5 k for B2B.

Happy mongering.

Bond Bond
06-02-17, 05:19
Read the FR. It's A spa, have given road name and available digits on JD. What else do you need?

Any detail I. E. Name or contact will be help buddy.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kumar3636
06-02-17, 09:39
I totally agree on your point it has to be both sides benefit, they come to our country for money only and they don't have that employment option there, and on top of that if they make fun of us or try to dominate its not worth and insulting, too, I respect women but not at the cost of our insult or taking us for granted or desperate one, so whatever the situation never budge to a one with attitude and there is no one like me, play with them and don't pay anything let them spend time teasing and the ones that open their mouth in the last 10 minutes are not worth as its too expensive and waste of time and money, when ever I go to a spa I clearly say as a tactic that I am not from here, a outsider and going back tomm eve so if are going to give extra give now and I make a one more excuse of back pain so no massage back side as they waste much time there, and if you are good I will come here before leaving this city, so they are clear that this is a one time guy take the money and enjoy and don't worry, this has worked for me every time. Try it if it works fine or add what worked for you.

Been to one of the spa opposite V. Lake yesterday. Counter charges were 2000 for thai therapist. She came and started massage. After some time asked her to remove dispo for ease of massage and she did that but during whole massage she was not taking her fingers near excited areas (smart enough). When 20 minutes were left asked her for extras to which she quoted B2B 3 k and BJ 4 k. No bargains. I tried to come down for B2B at 2500 but she didn't agreed. I let it go and didn't take any extras. She was acting like we are so desperate that we will give away prices at the end if they don't agree to our price. Crap. Things should be satisfy to both the sides. Money for them and pleasure for us. If not then don't need to take overpriced service.

Thanks,

Have a safe mongering.

J.

Frank1232
06-03-17, 07:17
You did the right thing man. This girls do act as if we will be paying the amount they ask thinking that we are desperate. But a little control over your senses and that helps a lot in keeping a check over prices. I am not a frequent in the Ahmedabad scene. But, had similar experiences at other places.

Take care bro. Play safe.

Cheers.

Thanks,

Have a safe mongering.

J.

Saalakhadoos
06-03-17, 10:53
Went to the spa AYE EMM OH, paid 1100 at the counter. Had booked Thai therapist name similar to a flower starting with J. I had a sesh with her previously also and it was more then satisfying. Entered the room and changed to dispo and the massage started. I told her my purpose of the sesh and off goes my dispo. She took me to the shower and cleaned my johny and the fun started. She refused to take off her top and bottom saying the manager has asked her to do so, she took off her black bra and black panties and I gobbled on those milky boobs. Then DFK and she pulled up her pyj's and I tasted the sweet honey between her legs. The honey tasting went on for a while and she came a couple of times I guess. Then it was her turn she went down on me like fire. Her hands on my ass and mouth on my johny. After some wild sucking came in her mouth. All this while she never asked for money that makes it a great GFE.

Damage:

Counter- 1100.

Extra- 2500.

Body 7/10.

Service 9/10.

Grover86
06-04-17, 05:30
Bro,

I had told you the charges. It was 2.5 k including place.

Anyways, the services offered were pretty much same for me, but I wad given a full hour. I had met her at 12 noon.

Its always a problem when they hurry!

A housewife in her 40's. Hetal (Anjali Cross Roads).

Average looking with loose body with a heavy tummy but typical gujju aunty.

It was too hot and the room was non A/C too.

Generally she goes to a hotel with ac room she claimed but my experience was not good. It was a 20 minutes session. She was in a hurry to reach home.

I forced her for a 8 pm session which was awkward time for her being a housewife but she arranged a private home without ac with a couple of more than 85 years sitting right outside the room we had been into.

Johny of mine needs time to get up and she was like do it fast. It's not like a fan that you on a switch and it starts to move.

Johny hardly got up in those 20 minutes. Total waste of 3 k.

She was good at service but the setup dint support me. That was without a bathroom..

RajVani606
06-04-17, 05:40
Hi frnds,

Thnks to mr frnd rahul and very senior member to this ISG, given sapnas no. Called her, she guide me towards place reached, very safe place, went in to room seen her first time complete package around 26-28 year old unmarried perfact figure completly fucking meterial, met her little chit chat and she remove her top seen her juicy in shape boobs I started pressing and sucking I removed her jeans seen her ass lovely ass to slap, she started taking my little bro in her mouth it was slopy plus deep throat, I started finguring and went in doggy thn miss and I came.

Over all good exprnce.

Better option thn bhavna.

Will visit next time.

Pawar1234
06-06-17, 10:05

We went back to my room, cleared reception area without hassle. Settled down in my room for a while, talked here and there. Damn place doesn't have alcohol to break the ice! Miss you Mumbai. Slowing we shifted to bed and she lay besides me in sideways close to me just like a GF. Loved it. Started caressing all over while her hands moved to the hard on. Soft cuddling for a while, no DFK now as she resisted. I was confident she will be in for it after a while. Then I pulled her on top of me and lifted her top. Pulled her close and hugged her tight while kissing shoulders. She got horny, as I unhooked her. Nice knockers! Sucked on them and boy she got horny, she went reside removed all her clothes while I also got undone and laid back. She took my tool straight to her mouth. Sloppy BBJ for 5-7 minutes. Put on the rubber, she came again WOT and boy did I fuck her hard! She leaned forwards and gave me the sloppy DFK ever! Never took off her lips from mine. Had to literally take her out of my mouth as I wanted to suck her boobies while WOT. Did it for 10 mins or so and rolled over to missi. She got comfy with fluffy pillows on her head and I rammed her like hell. Even though I had rubber, god I felt how wet she was. I know, the wetter the better. In missi I just leaned a bit forward and she caught me again for DFK. Did it fior 10 minutes or so and came..Bro,

Please share digits. Can reciprocate with digits of inde and spa with CIM.

Thanks.

Bobby30
06-06-17, 12:24
Oh my god man! She stayed with you for that long? What could you guys have done! Well, you did get a sweeter deal than my friend I suppose. How much were your damages.

Post an FR in such cases man. We got to know these kinds stuff!Is the girl discussed Zinal?

WaveTingle
06-07-17, 07:55
Hi bro,

I think this is the one above the salon. I called them and they said J has left 15 day ago. When did you visit?

Thanks.

JimmyChu
06-07-17, 08:19
Hi dear monger!

I am visiting Ahmedabad from Pune. I would be grateful if anybody can share the details of a good Thai spa in Ahmedabad, which offers FS. Also any good SP contact would be welcome, as I am staying in a hotel and can host. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Grover86
06-07-17, 09:21
Is the girl discussed Zinal?Yes. That's her.

Rforsheth
06-08-17, 11:51
Today I saw new board instead of ours of that place. I think high price and no extra policy killed the it. New name is well+suffix spa. I will try it in next few weeks to try my luck.

AkkidPerfect
06-08-17, 11:59
Thanks to Rahul bhai for a chat over the phone and answering calmly all my questions. Really appreciate your time and friendly gesture!

Per Rahul bhai's suggestion I made my mind for a threesome with Bhavna and Sapna. Upon reaching the place near the Acropolis Mall on S G Highway, an elderly lady (probably around 45 yo) opened the door. She asked me to wait for the ladies to come. I didn't realize she was Bhavna herself. Looking at her appearance and body language I absolutely felt no attraction towards her. No feeling at all. Later when she told me she is none other than bhavna, I was kinda shocked and told her that I can not imagine myself doing anything dirty with her. My inner senses just did not allow me for that. She said it is fine if I do not wish to taste her and asked me to wait for Sapna. I waited hoping for a better looking to girl to arrive.

Sapna arrived after about 15-20 minutes. Dark complexion, not very attractive to me. Basically not my taste. But she had big butts which caught my eye and I thought to talk to her alone for a few minutes and asked if she would allow backdoor entry. She denied first but then said OK when I asked her again. I wasn't in a mood for anything else and was thinking of leaving the place. But when she said yes for Anal, I decided to stay!! Set the deal for 3 K.

Deed started. I asked her to bend down in doggy style. She obeyed and I pulled down her pants to uncover her big butts. She had a big clearly visible scar on her butts and her ass did not look that great. We got undressed and she licked my junior for few minutes and then I decided to drill her from behind in doggy style. After a few minutes I pulled my junior out of her ass and realized the condom was torn. She did not have another one so she had to ask bhavna to get more. In the time she arranged a new condom, my junior lost its erection and I asked Sapna to make it hard again. She started licking it again. She tried for several minutes and couldn't make it hard again. Finally she gave up. My junior did not wake up again. This was only because of her body which was very unattractive to me. I tried hard but couldn't get myself to like her again. Ultimately we decided to stop. There was no climax. This was the first time in my life that I ended an intercourse without unloading. This shows how important is sexual attraction during these times.

After we dressed up, Bhavna entered the room and I told her that I did not cum and hence would not pay the full amount. After a little bit of bargain I paid 2500 and left unsatisfied.

The only best thing was that I got to do Anal for a few minutes otherwise not a very good experience for me. They were not my type. Others may have different opinion.

WIR. Never!

Rpetro
06-08-17, 17:28
I am in Ahmedabad for few days. Does any one can PM me contact of SP not chubby and OK with foreigner? Also there are lots of adds on Locanto with offers. Are they real and true? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Saalakhadoos
06-08-17, 21:40
Hi bro,

I think this is the one above the salon. I called them and they said J has left 15 day ago. When did you visit?

Thanks.Yes J has left. I also got the same info.

AkkidPerfect
06-09-17, 09:33
Hello friends,

Can someone please provide contact detail of a good indie or a reliable and trustworthy SP?

Have got cheated in the past when I tried to venture by my own so don't want to risk again. Don't want to try anything without help and recommendation from people of this group. Hoping for a kind soul to help with contacts.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

EagleEye001
06-09-17, 15:22
Went A spa. Took B2B with BJ and finally got FS. Her name Beem. Got her number. She said next time ready for out call. OK boobs.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Body 5/10.

BJ 8/10.

Grover86
06-09-17, 18:18
After my runaway from Bhavna I was still going to venture for sapna after reading another FR on Sapna by a fellow mate.

Chucked her out after reading yours! Thanks.

Thanks to Rahul bhai for a chat over the phone and answering calmly all my questions. Really appreciate your time and friendly gesture!

Per Rahul bhai's suggestion I made my mind for a threesome with Bhavna and Sapna. Upon reaching the place near the Acropolis Mall on S G Highway, an elderly lady (probably around 45 yo) opened the door. She asked me to wait for the ladies to come. I didn't realize she was Bhavna herself. Looking at her appearance and body language I absolutely felt no attraction towards her. No feeling at all. Later when she told me she is none other than bhavna, I was kinda shocked and told her that I can not imagine myself doing anything dirty with her. My inner senses just did not allow me for that. She said it is fine if I do not wish to taste her and asked me to wait for Sapna. I waited hoping for a better looking to girl to arrive.

Sapna arrived after about 15-20 minutes. Dark complexion, not very attractive to me. Basically not my taste. But she had big butts which caught my eye and I thought to talk to her alone for a few minutes and asked if she would allow backdoor entry. She denied first but then said OK when I asked her again. I wasn't in a mood for anything else and was thinking of leaving the place. But when she said yes for Anal, I decided to stay!! Set the deal for 3 K.

Dipak123
06-10-17, 15:06
Hi,

Any one has direct contact of decent one in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar please PM.

MasterMind123
06-10-17, 15:26
RTFF, not addresses and telephones on the public.

A3

CoolDude35
06-10-17, 18:55
Hey bros,

I had an awesome experience in spa located in outskirts of Ahmedabad. The woman was northeast and she gives a very decent massage. She is good looking, about 28 years (looks like 23). After a session of dry Thai massage, she popped the question for extras. I talked her into full service and negotiated to 4 k. I usually take massage with her and she never agrees for FS. But today was her lucky day!

What an experience it was!. Started with DFK, woman on top, and ended in missionary! We went on for 15 minutes and she even agreed to meet outside for night. She quoted 10 k but I'm sure it's negotiable.

Looks 8/10, service 8/10 (she doesn't give BJ) , will repeat: yes but after negotiating.

Please don't bombard me for contacts. I'll reciprocate only for classy indy contacts!

AkkidPerfect
06-11-17, 04:02
Would people of this forum please help others with contacts even if you don't get contacts in return? Don't be so mean. This is not a kid's business. Everyone is matured and understands the nature of this activity. So I am sure they will return favor (with contacts) whenever they have something to offer. It's been only a few months for me in Ahmedabad, don't have many contacts, but will definitely share and help others whenever I can.

If someone is planning to go to Sydney soon, let me know, I can help with contacts as I was there for a long time. I will help without asking for contacts in return.

Regards.

JeetYoyo
06-11-17, 08:55
I am new to the ISG so need some SP for FS in Ahmedabad. It would be OK if the therapist is NE or Thai. I am new so as for newbie some.

Kkaushal
06-11-17, 09:52
Hey CoolDude35.

Can you share the details of this FR. Its name area and the birds' name please.

PM Activated.

Hey bros,

I had an awesome experience in spa located in outskirts of Ahmedabad. The woman was northeast and she gives a very decent massage. She is good looking, about 28 years (looks like 23). After a session of dry Thai massage, she popped the question for extras. I talked her into full service and negotiated to 4 k. I usually take massage with her and she never agrees for FS. But today was her lucky day!

What an experience it was!. Started with DFK, woman on top, and ended in missionary! We went on for 15 minutes and she even agreed to meet outside for night. She quoted 10 k but I'm sure it's negotiable.

Looks 8/10, service 8/10 (she doesn't give BJ) , will repeat: yes but after negotiating.

Please don't bombard me for contacts. I'll reciprocate only for classy indy contacts!

Kkaushal
06-11-17, 10:06
Hey dudes,

After reading so many good reviews of miss F at the above mentioned spa. Johny was eager to meet his destiny. The day finally came today and met Miss F. I must say all of you who had posted earlier were somewhat wrong. She was absolutely brilliant. Just brilliant.

I just had one of my best times in my life. Thank you everybody who had made me to meet her. Directly or indirectly. Had a first time in a spa, with a Thai, and it was absolutely awesome.

Booked an appointment some 2 hrs from present time and was there bang on time. Back massage started. She touched me everywhere in those 10 minutes and than popped this question I was waiting for. Soon we were into B2B. I removed her clothes. And licked her everywhere. DATY / DFK / Foreplay / position 69 (with flipped sides). In short everything apart from FS because she doesn't give FS and I was also not looking for FS. Made her come at least 3 times during the remaining 50 minutes. And in the last few minutes of the allotted 60 minutes johny unloaded in her mouth with CIM. Had a first experience of CIM and it was mind blowing.

She has asked me to come again today evening. At the same place. Would definitely meet her again / but maybe some other day.

Thank you all fellow mongers who shared their experiences.

First ZodXXX spa / than hetal bhabhie / now Miss F. The list is growing thanks to ISG.

Cheers.

Kkaushal.

WaveTingle
06-12-17, 03:53
Hi K,

Good FR it shows the satisfaction you got.

Cheers.

AkkidPerfect
06-12-17, 05:30
Hey dudes,

After reading so many good reviews of miss F at the above mentioned spa. Johny was eager to meet his destiny. The day finally came today and met Miss F. I must say all of you who had posted earlier were somewhat wrong. She was absolutely brilliant. Just brilliant.

I just had one of my best times in my life. Thank you everybody who had made me to meet her. Directly or indirectly. Had a first time in a spa, with a Thai, and it was absolutely awesome.

Booked an appointment some 2 hrs from present time and was there bang on time. Back massage started. She touched me everywhere in those 10 minutes and than popped this question I was waiting for. Soon we were into B2B. I removed her clothes. And licked her everywhere. DATY / DFK / Foreplay / position 69 (with flipped sides). In short everything apart from FS because she doesn't give FS and I was also not looking for FS. Made her come at least 3 times during the remaining 50 minutes. And in the last few minutes of the allotted 60 minutes johny unloaded in her mouth with CIM. Had a first experience of CIM and it was mind blowing..How much was the total damage?

Jalsa2000
06-12-17, 08:03
Dear brother,

Avoid mentioning full name of Spa and its addresses for safety purpose. You can hint the address or name.

Take care and happy mongering.

J.

Hey dudes,

Booked an appointment some 2 hrs from present time and was there bang on time. Back massage started. She touched me everywhere in those 10 minutes and than popped this question I was waiting for. Soon we were into B2B. I removed her clothes. And licked her everywhere. DATY / DFK / Foreplay / position 69 (with flipped sides). In short everything apart from FS because she doesn't give FS and I was also not looking for FS. Made her come at least 3 times during the remaining 50 minutes. And in the last few minutes of the allotted 60 minutes johny unloaded in her mouth with CIM. Had a first experience of CIM and it was mind blowing..

Jalsa2000
06-12-17, 08:05
Hi EagleEye,

Can you PM the name and location of the spa or if not PM then provide some hints here.

Thanks in advance.

J.

Went A spa. Took B2B with BJ and finally got FS. Her name Beem. Got her number. She said next time ready for out call. OK boobs.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Body 5/10.

BJ 8/10.

Anilm84
06-12-17, 08:06
Hi bro,

Sent you a PM. Please reply when you can.

A.

Hey dudes,

Booked an appointment some 2 hrs from present time and was there bang on time. Back massage started. She touched me everywhere in those 10 minutes and than popped this question I was waiting for. Soon we were into B2B. I removed her clothes. And licked her everywhere. DATY / DFK / Foreplay / position 69 (with flipped sides). In short everything apart from FS because she doesn't give FS and I was also not looking for FS. Made her come at least 3 times during the remaining 50 minutes. And in the last few minutes of the allotted 60 minutes johny unloaded in her mouth with CIM. Had a first experience of CIM and it was mind blowing..

GuessIt
06-12-17, 18:54
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been following this thread for quite some time and from guidance of seniors (hints) found some MPs which give extras. Have visited like 4-5 MPs for about 8 times now and this is my first full report.

Started with MP above famous coffee shop. This was my lucky day (beginners luck) because girl allotted to me was just gorgeous. Young no more than 24 year old, everything firm, big tits, slim. As this was my first time jhonny was up from the starting and she played with it from the start. After about half our popped the question and negotiated for 3500 for half hour. Deed started. She came into her birth suit and wow it was just amazing. Her tits were like firm melons. I sucked on them. Then I got up on her and started sucking her pussy. Made her wet and fingered her. She was moaning and it was amazing. Licked her body all over. Then she came above me, kissed me, bite me, sucked my nipples and then took jhonny into her mouth and sucked. It was amazing. Rubbed her pussy on jhonny and then sucked some more. I came all over her. There were about 20 minutes left in massage so we lay together for some time. I kept kissing her and sucking her boobs. Jhony was up again in just 5 minutes. Deed started again. It was heaven. It continued for about 15 minutes then I came again. Left her fully satisfied and happy.

I visited our famous Thai spa and other spa in Ambawadi named Kashmiri spice but never found a girl that beautiful or willing to enjoy the deed. BTW I never paid more than 2500 after that first time but no girl gives BJ.

These days all girls are quoting too high and only Thai girls are available for the deed.

I am looking for some MP with Gujarati or Indian girls other than one MP on Mastercool Road. If anyone know any other MPs where girls other than Thai offer extras please give hints. (don't have PM activated). Also I noticed on other forums rates are very low compared to Ahmedabad.

Please control the rates.

Will share more FR later. I have visited only MPs famous for extras till now. But if anybody still want hints then message.

Kkaushal
06-13-17, 07:03
Hey bro,

Total damages- 1.3 k at the counter for dry massage and 3 k to the bird.

How much was the total damage?

Sam1975
06-13-17, 08:58
Got this pic from SP digits ending with 619 anyone tasted this birds.

If yes please send review about the bird and SP.

MongerBwoy
06-13-17, 16:05
Will need some hints on the coffee shop.

I am in Ahmedabad for the next weekend. Can help you on Pune, Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore.

Hello fellow mongers,

I have been following this thread for quite some time and from guidance of seniors (hints) found some MPs which give extras. Have visited like 4-5 MPs for about 8 times now and this is my first full report.

Started with MP above famous coffee shop. This was my lucky day (beginners luck) because girl allotted to me was just gorgeous. Young no more than 24 year old, everything firm, big tits, slim. As this was my first time jhonny was up from the starting and she played with it from the start. After about half our popped the question and negotiated for 3500 for half hour. Deed started. She came into her birth suit and wow it was just amazing. Her tits were like firm melons. I sucked on them. Then I got up on her and started sucking her pussy. Made her wet and fingered her. She was moaning and it was amazing. Licked her body all over. Then she came above me, kissed me, bite me, sucked my nipples and then took jhonny into her mouth and sucked..

LadyKiller2004
06-14-17, 05:28
Hi guys,

I am visiting Ahmedabad for next 3 days. Could please help me with contacts of SP or Indi. I already tried Bhavana and Hetal in my last visit.

Please PM me contact.

Hunter999
06-14-17, 12:03
Dear folks,

I am living in Ahmedabad, but I am not having good independent contacts here in our forum. Requesting senior and active members to please pass on some independent details here. I have spoken with Bhavna but I am not interested in her as she is not of my type. Kindly share the details or PM me in case any one have some contacts here.

Thanks in advance.

Hunter999
06-14-17, 13:21
Hi brother,

Will appreciate if you can please help me the details of this spa location. Please PM me.

Hey bros,

AkkidPerfect
06-14-17, 16:58
Met another bird (Miss R) today after getting contact details from Rahul bhai. Thanks to him for his help.

Called her to fix a time. She sounded very nice over the phone. Meeting time was 5:30-6:00 pm today (14/06/2017). I arrived at her residence (near Shyamal Cross Road) by 5:45 pm.

There were two girls over there. They said they both have the same name Miss are. Though I doubt if it was their real name. They asked me which one I would like to go with. One of them was quite fat and totally unattractive. So I chose the second one who looked just average but had heavy melons on her chest. She said she is 24 but I guess she was older than that. May be into her early thirties. She took me to the AC room where I saw two big dogs relaxing. Dogs were quickly sent out of the room.

Won't go into much detail what happened next. I will just mention the key points:

Her body was average but had great firm boobs. Her left breast had a nice colourful tattoo. Although I asked her initially not to rush for anything but it made no difference. No serious foreplay. She was quickly into the act of sucking and fucking. She denied for 69. I started sucking her great melons but she asked me not to use my teeth (which I was not using anyway). I said OK and started sucking again but she again had the same problem. I got annoyed and stopped sucking her tits.

Then I wore a condom and we started in missionary position. Her pussy felt loose. Asked her to get into doggy style. But she had problems with it. So finally finished in missionary position.

The sex was okay but not up to the point I was expecting it to be considering the fact I was paying for it.

Overall not that bad but not my taste as I am really want girls with great looks. But you guys may have different opinion about her. The best part was her boobs. So if you are a lover of big boobs then she is for you.

My rating will be:

Body- 4/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 3/10.

Face looks- 4/10.

Behaviour- 8/10.

Service- 5/10.

Ass- 4/10 (she did not offer much visual. But it wasn't that great either).

WIR. NO.

Hunter999
06-15-17, 08:55
Dear folks,

Just was busy with my routine work and all of a sudden A message comes in my mobile about an offer from a SPA at Mansi Circle opposite to temple and the Building name is Millennium Plaza. It was on the third floor paid the counter charges and was taken inside. The room were not that good, the AC was there but it started when I was leaving the spa after the action.

I went to the room and changed to the despo. And there she arrives. It was dark so at first sight I thought she was a Local not from any eastern part of India, not Thai as well. She started talking and within just 5 minutes of start the point of extras came. And she asked me if I want extras or not. And I said Yes, I do. After that she informed that only HJ was on the menu and nothing else. When the entire discussion was going on, the door was knocked and it was slightly opened by the receptionist male guy suggesting the girl to place the towel on the mid section. I was completely irritated and annoyed by this pathetic action of that guy. But still continued for the action.

And after that as I touched her melons, she moved some packed from there to her jeans pocked, and she laughed. As soon as she laughed by looking at her teeth I could understand that she would be eating Guthkas and I asked her that did you hide gutka, and she said yes, ohhh. Waackk. I really don't appreciate girls who eat gutka and come near, and that was a major turn off for me. So dropped the plan for BJ and went for HJ ONLY. And yes.

I opted for oil massage and this girl was doing massage from Powder, what the hell was that. (Powder Massage) these spa people will do anything to earn money. What the hell is this a Powder massage. The girl didn't even know the M of massage just was moving her hands here and there. It was a complete big time NO. In terms of massage. A complete damage of time and money both.

Face: 3/10.

Talks: 5/10.

Damage: 800 counter charges and 500 to that girl.

WIR: Never.

BluffMasterKk
06-17-17, 04:37
Has anyone tried the above mentioned spa in mall at Vastrapur lake. Yesterday saw good birds leaving from there so thought of trying. But even after discount on nearbuy the counter charges are 2500 for Thai and 4250 for Russian. I saw both Thai and Russian birds leaving they both were good looking.

If anyone has been there please share the experience or reviews.

GuessIt
06-17-17, 17:00
Will need some hints on the coffee shop.

I am in Ahmedabad for the next weekend. Can help you on Pune, Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore.Hi,

As I told you these spa's are quite famous and you can find them on nearby.

1. Name same as an expensive Kashmiri spice used in milk, biryani etc.

Location Ambawadi rates usually are 1100 (bargain) at counter and 2000 to 2500 inside depend on your bargaining.

2. TSS (tT is for Thai) above a famous coffee chain shop in prahladnagar (satellite) just search on google and you will find it. (TSS has two more chains and new one near Shyamal cross roads is better).

RajeevK78
06-18-17, 21:40
Hi everyone,

Can anyone please share pics of Bhavana if available. I have been eyeing her since along but again have read a lot of reviews on her looks that its not worth it. It would be a great help if someone could share.

Thanks!

JackySparrow
06-18-17, 22:05
Has anyone tried the above mentioned spa in mall at Vastrapur lake. Yesterday saw good birds leaving from there so thought of trying. But even after discount on nearbuy the counter charges are 2500 for Thai and 4250 for Russian. I saw both Thai and Russian birds leaving they both were good looking.

If anyone has been there please share the experience or reviews.I have worst experience from this spa. I took membership in 10 k and chose one Russian lady, she was indeed beautiful but she didn't understood English at all. Moreover she didn't gave any signs for extra and also the massage was pathetic. As I had membership for three months thus I tried my luck with two North-East girl but those girls also didn't provide me any extras. Only a Thai girl with flat chest was ready for extra and that was only for HJ, when I ask why is it so? Then she replied that our spa undergo for Police check regularly and Management have warned us not to provide extra service to any customer. I wasted my 10 k by taking membership of this spa, so I would suggest you that please don't go in this spa.

MongerBwoy
06-19-17, 17:31
So I had plans for Ahmedabad this month and had posted earlier for some reference. Handful of people did step forward to help.

Now my query.

A senior member referred me to someone name Bans# Now she told me over the phone that she has a place but she has two dogs.

And then I came across this FR which mentioned about this girl named Riya who also has two large dogs.

The problem does not end there. There was an FR about Riya coming along with another girl. And that Riya is not attractive.

Further I read about Bhavna and another younger girl and their FR speaks about how Bhavna is not attractive and the other girl is OK OK.

I am wondering if Bhavna = Riya. =Bhavna.

Someone please help.

Also, still looking for a spa with FS. Also a small spa with extra.

Gowtham149
06-20-17, 11:22
I am from Bangalore and I am coming to Ahmedabad this weekend and I am following this thread silently from 10 days. Many members here (seniors) have posted their experiences and I couldn't find the address of any of the SPA's when I finally got the address of the Kashmir spice spa I came to know that there will be more frequent rides at that place and there are some ride videos. I couldn't find the spas details above coffee shop and the other one in the outskirts and in the mansi circle. Can any of the seniors personal message me the details of these spas and the lady's Bavana Riya. And will there be any problem in negotiating the prices and asking for extras because I can't speak Hindi I can understand but I can't speak fluently and I am good in English and Kannada. Seniors please help.