PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Dhruvin4321
10-26-20, 12:44
Hi guys,

I was searching for new spa and found Health Mantra in Bop area. Google shows very nice reviews which I generally don't believe.

But they have very new concept of resort like layout where they have different huts for spa treatment.

If you find more details about quality of message and availability of extra please update on this thread.

UltimateBeast
11-02-20, 13:30
Hi guys,

I was holding myself since lock down. Looking for some action from quite some time.

Suggest me good spas. That can have full action or a trusted MP or inde connect.

Looking for some genuine contact near SG highway or bopal area.

Please share only genuine reliable connects.

Jam88
11-06-20, 09:57
Hello folks, travelling to Amd tomorrow and looking to have some fun in the spare time. I generally have fetish for south especially mallu girls. Any help / contacts would be appreciated. I can reciprocate with the experiences / contacts I had in the town.

My PM is active.

Thanks in anticipation.

Jam88
11-08-20, 09:27
Hello folks, travelling to Amd tomorrow and looking to have some fun in the spare time. I generally have fetish for south especially mallu girls. Any help / contacts would be appreciated. I can reciprocate with the experiences / contacts I had in the town.

My PM is active.

Thanks in anticipation.As I did not receive any response to my previous request, I contacted the SP I am using since last 3 years.

His place used to be in Gota inside a hotel off SG highway but has recently shifted operations to a hotel on SPRR near the washing powder university.

On contacting, he sent me the pics all of which were NI. The options were very less than usual and the girls he shown this time were not that hot than it used to be. He said the business is not good due to pandemic.

But as johnny was in need of action, so selected one slim girl from the list.

Went to the mentioned hotel. The girl arrived in 15 min. Was exactly as shown in pic. This is the specialty of this SP. He always sends the genuine pics of girls.

So she got naked. The body was smooth and without any stretch marks. The boobs were normal size but pointy.

Done some foreplay and she gave me a good BJ.

Post BJ, we went for the deed. And after 10 min of diff positions, I came when she was giving woman on top position.

Looks- 6/10.

Body- 7/10.

Total damage- 3 k + 700 for room total 3. 7 k.

Will repeat? - probably yes in future when his business becomes normal and more choices are available.

Ravi009
11-09-20, 07:29
Please use Localbitcoins.com and directly send the BC to the ISG hash. You can get it done in minutes. BTW purchase more than $25 BC as there are transaction charges.

Hiiii,

Unfortunately I haven't got around the bitcoin without ID solution. Still looking for a way out.

However I am sure going through my various posts you should be able to get the hints to communicate.

Can share a few indie / reliable SP numbers. Rest your can review.

Regards,

Rajujosh.

Harshsehgal
11-09-20, 14:13
Try Paxful.com.

This was the best solution I was able to find and bought subscription last week.

You can do a transaction of up to INR 70 k without any ID there.

Hiiii,

Unfortunately I haven't got around the bitcoin without ID solution. Still looking for a way out.

However I am sure going through my various posts you should be able to get the hints to communicate.

Can share a few indie / reliable SP numbers. Rest your can review.

Regards,

Rajujosh.

Dev1989
11-10-20, 05:28
Dear brethren,

I paid for a package of 5 visits at X-Thai (SB Road), but could only go once. Now, I have been transferred to Delhi and have 4 unutilized visits worth 4 k remaining at the Spa. I am happy to share the same amongst my brethren. I only ask for a good indie contact in Delhi in return, if possible. PM me for details.

Cheers!

FunForSandy
11-17-20, 14:25
I was in Ahmedabad and was staying on S G Highway. I RTFF and was also advised by a fellow monger that this place on SB road is a sure shot place. So found some time and decided to go there. Called up to inquire. Was reassured that they get the therapists tested every Monday. That they change sheets / towels and sanitize the rooms. So I booked an appointment. Was tools that they have no Thais, was offered a choice between NE and Kashmiri. It's the first time in 5 years of mongering that I heard about Kashmiri therapist. Decided to let it go because I thought it would definitely be false label. Also because I have found NEs to be fun and uninhibited in my experience.

Reached the spa at the alloted time. Paid up 1500 and was shown to the room. It had lots of seepage and the washroom was dirty. It put me off totally. Saw another room, which was in similar condition. Took a chance and thought maybe the therapist will make up for it. She came after a wait of 10 fucking minutes. She was an old hag, short and with a pot belly to rival Saurabh Shukla.

I chose a dry massage, got it done 10 min earlier and left. Though the massage was good and she had a good touch. She touched my balls and Johnny and even massaged them now and then, my libido had gone underground after having looked at her.

Maybe others had better experience, for me it was probably my worst ever spa experience.

Can anyone suggest better options in Ahmedabad? Spas which are in good condition, and where therapists are young, pliable and service oriented?

Cheers.

Jam88
11-18-20, 16:08
Week old FR.

So while wandering across the city for festival shopping last week, I went to famous HM on drive in road in the evening.

Now after taking a stroll across the shops, the various spas in the 2nd and 3rd floor caught my attention. Now this was not planned but then again, seeing so many spas on top floors were mouth watering sight and it was a good way to get rid of the tiredness from the day's shopping.

After strolling across the 2nd and 3rd floor, I finally picked the much discussed spa whose name is that of the famous theme park near Panvel, Mumbai.

The counter charges were 1. 2 k for oil / cream and 1. 5 k for hamam.

Paid 1. 2 k for oil and got a cabin assigned.

While going towards the cabin, the service guy asked for the type of therapist. Three categories were available- local Gujju, Thai and NE.

I choose NE as they have very soft hands and due to my previous good experiences with NE across the country.

The girl came after 3 min. She had a not so chubby body with round boobs and above average looks.

The next 50 min she gave one of the best massages I have received in this city.

In the last few min, she asked for extras but as Johnny was not in mood, I politely declined it.

Sorry folks, I forgot to ask for the rates:).

But you can go and visit yourself if not for extras then for a good massage. Not sure it this is available in NB or not, but I paid in cash as most of the spas have slashed the rates post the Pandemic, so any ways NB coupons are not that necessary.

Massage- 10/10.

Ambience- 8/10.

Girl- 8. 5/10.

Extra- Didn't tried. But will surely go next time to try.

King89
11-19-20, 11:34
I am at bhuj for 3 days, I know this is Ahmedabad thread, but can anyone let me know if there are any massage parlours in bhuj. For cross gender massage.

YumYum1
11-19-20, 17:47
You are absolutely correct on "not fall for nuru massage". Had burnt more than few times now its common sense.

Hey Guys,

Yes that's true. They claim to have nuru massage and counter charges 2500 for single girl and 3500 for two girls claiming orgy kind feeling.

I paid 3500 and two girls came. One of them was bit fat having nice big boobs and another one was average in size. Both came and changed into very thin disposable bikini kind and asked me to lie down on my back. They they started hamam shower and one of the girl came on top of me and another one came near my head and started rubbing my back using mostly liquid soap and they saying pass me that jel (it wasnt any kind of jel).

After 2 minutes they asked me if I want. Extra and I said yes. They told me that everything is available and I need to pay 3 k to both of them and then agreed to 2500 each. Both removed their top portion and started rubbing their boobs on my body (same as b2 b) I asked one of them to give me blow job and she told me she can't give in anybody else's presence. So I asked the other girl that I want service one by one. She told me that once she goes out, she will not come back. I said fine and sent her out.

Again first girl. Started B2B rubbing with liquid soap and having hamam shower on. She agreed to give BJ with 1 k extra and FS with 2 k extra and opted for BJ. She give me BJ for 3-4 minutes and then started giving me HJ and finished with HJ only.

BumchikBabloo
11-23-20, 06:38
Hey all,

Does anyone know this SP by name Nitin Raza no ending with 860?

BumchikBabloo
11-23-20, 16:06
Dude,

Can you please share SP's number with reference please. In reciprocal will share my contacts but not from your state.

I've just got this Nitin Raza SP number ending with 867 and 860. Even he shared less pics with high prices.

Anyone in this forum help me out finding indies as I'm in Ahmedabad only till first week of December.

No one is sharing pics of girls in this forum, running so low here.

Week old FR.

So while wandering across the city for festival shopping last week, I went to famous HM on drive in road in the evening.

Now after taking a stroll across the shops, the various spas in the 2nd and 3rd floor caught my attention. Now this was not planned but then again, seeing so many spas on top floors were mouth watering sight and it was a good way to get rid of the tiredness from the day's shopping.

After strolling across the 2nd and 3rd floor, I finally picked the much discussed spa whose name is that of the famous theme park near Panvel, Mumbai.

While going towards the cabin, the service guy asked for the type of therapist. Three categories were available- local Gujju, Thai and NE.

I choose NE as they have very soft hands and due to my previous good experiences with NE across the country..

Rokeyy
11-30-20, 12:21
You're right dude that now days for Xiang is over. Any customer would definitely look at service and here they failed. I also had horrible experience recently and put this spa in my blacklist. We should more admire places with good service.

I was in Ahmedabad and was staying on S G Highway. I RTFF and was also advised by a fellow monger that this place on SB road is a sure shot place. So found some time and decided to go there. Called up to inquire. Was reassured that they get the therapists tested every Monday. That they change sheets / towels and sanitize the rooms. So I booked an appointment. Was tools that they have no Thais, was offered a choice between NE and Kashmiri. It's the first time in 5 years of mongering that I heard about Kashmiri therapist. Decided to let it go because I thought it would definitely be false label. Also because I have found NEs to be fun and uninhibited in my experience.

Reached the spa at the alloted time. Paid up 1500 and was shown to the room. It had lots of seepage and the washroom was dirty. It put me off totally. Saw another room, which was in similar condition. Took a chance and thought maybe the therapist will make up for it. She came after a wait of 10 fucking minutes. She was an old hag, short and with a pot belly to rival Saurabh Shukla.

I chose a dry massage, got it done 10 min earlier and left. Though the massage was good and she had a good touch. She touched my balls and Johnny and even massaged them now and then, my libido had gone underground after having looked at her..

Rokeyy
11-30-20, 12:26
Police raided some spa in Rajko. Sex racket was busted from spa near new Jalaram Society. Guys be careful for some days. Read this in newspaper and thought to share you guys.

Doubting Tomas
12-02-20, 19:18
Hi,

It seems that Spa options in western Ahmedabad, Satellite, Bopal, Thaltej, Science City etc. Areas have bottomed out. There seems to be no fresh reviews. We have same old 3-4 options with same rooster of therapists.

Any new developments shared would be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

DT.

LastManStand
12-04-20, 09:27
New here.

That would be my first post. After reading hundreds of Spa Stories, I asked one of my friend about spa and he gave me a number, On whatsapp, at first the guy / girl talked as if they are providing some genuine massage service but my too much inquisition tested his patience and the guy said, "4000, k sir". I bargained to bring it down to 2500 for 2 times including A (But I'm not fan of it). He sent me pictures, Apart from One women who was in her early 30's, nobody was worth even 1k. But needed some action & relief from restlessness, so chose that girl although average looking. He sent me location which is oppo RBI bank just behind I. Tax building. Called him and it's is typical cheap place on 3rd floor, wanted to return but I knew my weapon needed some oiling after so many days. Allotted me the room, the girl was average (don't have pic as he deleted it from chat), but friendly not so educated. I made herself comfortable, offered a smoke but denied. I started undressing her and kissing on her neck. Told her just to touch my jewel stones and not Weapon as it can shoot it even at a touch of girl. Completely undressed her, started sucking and licking her boobs & armpits from behind. Her smell was good. Then gave her proper cunnilingus. My weapon was ready to get taste of female tongue. She was okay in BJ but with my guidance she nailed it hands free. Then did 10 minutes of missionary and finally unloaded the month old load in spooning position. Took a smoking break of 10 minutes and asked her to give a HJ, she was ready for A but I said No. After 5-7 minutes of Hand Action, started a deed in doggy. Finished it, took a bath and came out.

Girl was ok boobs were good with intact elasticity. Genitals weren't shaven which was a biggest put-off. I won't repeat unless desperate to get an action.

BumchikBabloo
12-07-20, 07:18
Clear you messages mate its full.

Week old FR.

I choose NE as they have very soft hands and due to my previous good experiences with NE across the country..

Doubting Tomas
12-08-20, 11:26
Hi,

Kindly let me know if any one has come across any new Spa in Ahmedabad recently.

Cheers,

DT.

LastManStand
12-12-20, 08:08
Anyone has tried to reach out to that lady who has posted ad on locanto? She is 46, Named Aliza (obviously changed name) and ready to host for a day but needs advance pay. I tried to communicate with her but got abuses in reply when I asked if she is really alone. The ad seemed genuine with long description and even few people have rated her giving five stars appreciating her hosting. Need review here if any member has tried her.

Godzil
12-13-20, 02:50
Met a very cooperative housewife in Surat.

She is a new mother with a baby, with lactating boobs. Good to quench your thirst in dry Surat. Can travel to hotel near by.

Looks- 7.

Skintone- fair complexion.

Figure - 36-30-36, clean and smooth skin.

Boobs- 10.

Pussy- 6 loose due to childbirth.

Service- top notch, all except anal or CIM. Drank as much milk as I could due to fantasy.

Overall- 8.

Price- 2500 per shot. VFM.

Cheers.

Gamer76
12-14-20, 16:32
Met a very cooperative housewife in Surat.

She is a new mother with a baby, with lactating boobs. Good to quench your thirst in dry Surat. Can travel to hotel near by.

Looks- 7.

Skintone- fair complexion.

Figure - 36-30-36, clean and smooth skin.

Boobs- 10.

Pussy- 6 loose due to childbirth.

Service- top notch, all except anal or CIM. Drank as much milk as I could due to fantasy.

Overall- 8.

Price- 2500 per shot. VFM.

Cheers.Good action bro, nice report!

Vista Man
12-19-20, 09:15
Donot fall for advance trap. If she is really genuine she will agree without advance. Also this Eil. A is has postedin MH, Assam, Bangalore, TN, ND, Noida and many places.

Anyone has tried to reach out to that lady who has posted ad on locanto? She is 46, Named Aliza (obviously changed name) and ready to host for a day but needs advance pay. I tried to communicate with her but got abuses in reply when I asked if she is really alone. The ad seemed genuine with long description and even few people have rated her giving five stars appreciating her hosting. Need review here if any member has tried her.

Vista Man
12-19-20, 09:29
Check inbox.

Hi,

Kindly let me know if any one has come across any new Spa in Ahmedabad recently.

Cheers,

DT.

LastManStand
12-20-20, 17:23
Donot fall for advance trap. If she is really genuine she will agree without advance. Also this Eil. A is has postedin MH, Assam, Bangalore, TN, ND, Noida and many places.Thanks for insight. Yeah, I went through her / his profile, seems catfish. Has posted almost 15+ ad with same description in different cities. Locanto is totally trash man!!

Mahilo0404
12-25-20, 05:42
Dear friends,

Can we not get a subscription by directly paying USD using debit card?

It is quite confusing! Or buying a bitcoin is must for membership?

Thanks in anticipation.

Mahilo0404.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

DubyAman82
12-25-20, 20:47
Not possible. Cash or BTC only. I just sent BTC via paxful.com. Took some time. Had to do 2 buy transaction as I did not account for a INR 800 transaction fee while sending the BTC to ISG wallet.

You still need to verify your email and mobile to be able to buy BTC. Once mobile / email verified, search for an offer. I selected offer which did not require "Photo ID verification" and Payment accepted with "any Credit / Debit Card" and the seller sent me a PayPal invoice link to pay. Once payment confirmed, seller released BTC in my wallet.

Hope This helps.

In a meantime anyone please share contacts of good reliable SP or Spa. Its been a more than a year since last active here. Need some action after such a horrible time.

Regards.

Dear friends,

Can we not get a subscription by directly paying USD using debit card?

It is quite confusing! Or buying a bitcoin is must for membership?

Thanks in anticipation.

Mahilo0404.

DubyAman82
12-26-20, 15:39
Please clear your messages bro.

As I did not receive any response to my previous request, I contacted the SP I am using since last 3 years.

His place used to be in Gota inside a hotel off SG highway but has recently shifted operations to a hotel on SPRR near the washing powder university.

On contacting, he sent me the pics all of which were NI. The options were very less than usual and the girls he shown this time were not that hot than it used to be. He said the business is not good due to pandemic.

Went to the mentioned hotel. The girl arrived in 15 min. Was exactly as shown in pic. This is the specialty of this SP. He always sends the genuine pics of girls.

So she got naked. The body was smooth and without any stretch marks. The boobs were normal size but pointy.

CoolArian144
12-27-20, 02:56
Is Miss F in X spa still active. Coming to and this week. Any other recommendation of her skill level. Looking mostly for BJ not FS.

Mahilo0404
12-27-20, 19:26
Not possible. Cash or BTC only. I just sent BTC via paxful.com. Took some time. Had to do 2 buy transaction as I did not account for a INR 800 transaction fee while sending the BTC to ISG wallet.

You still need to verify your email and mobile to be able to buy BTC. Once mobile / email verified, search for an offer. I selected offer which did not require "Photo ID verification" and Payment accepted with "any Credit / Debit Card" and the seller sent me a PayPal invoice link to pay. Once payment confirmed, seller released BTC in my wallet.

Hope This helps.

In a meantime anyone please share contacts of good reliable SP or Spa. Its been a more than a year since last active here. Need some action after such a horrible time.

Regards.Dear brother,

Thanks for a reply.

Meaning one can buy BTC using Debit card! Do you have to write for what purpose you are buying BTC? So you have to mention ISG or odes ISG name come in your statement?

Regards,

Mahilo.

RajKot
12-28-20, 06:15
Is Miss F in X spa still active. Coming to and this week. Any other recommendation of her skill level. Looking mostly for BJ not FS.She is on vacation till 28th of this month on account of Christmas.

Doubting Tomas
12-29-20, 03:01
Hi,

She might be back by month end but she is not fun any more. Infact, through out the Spas, I am frequenting there seems to be acute shortage of fun therapists.

DT.

She is on vacation till 28th of this month on account of Christmas.

Gustavo7
01-17-21, 04:05
Went for action in odhav.

There SP gave 3 option of birds, but none were looking that great, all chubby (I personally like slim as possible).

Damage - 4.5 k for 45 min.

Chose 1 bird.

Looks - 6.5.

Pussy-7.

Service - 6.5 (no CIM, no anal) (don't know about other birds).

WIR- no.

RJS1995
01-19-21, 04:10
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here knows about some reliable contacts in or near Gandhinagar.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Praks111
01-23-21, 19:19
Bro,

If I am not wrong she is Sangita. I had her 3 years back for an overnight session. Short height. She from the neighbouring state. Just be careful once you start repeating her she will try to borrow money from you. She will want you to meet her often. She will be pinging you asking you to meet.

She is good GFE material. But pussy is dry at this young age. She is good for ST.

Keep banging and safe mongering.

Hey boys,

Met with an indie a month ago.

She is not regular in the field.

Earlier she asked for reference and.

Denied of knowing it.

After lot of persuasion she got convinced and pick her up from a decided place. She was half an hour late and slightly darker than her pictures but what a body she has!

Reached my place and had few drinks to break the ice and man! What a performer!

Must say a wild bird in bed. We didn't have a time for round 2 as it was little late in the night and she was getting calls from her family for her whereabouts.

But a complete GFE encounter.

Would love to bang her if I get a chance.

Doubting Tomas
01-25-21, 03:54
Hi,

Her service level has gone down. Body is also not much desirable now as it's sagging. She seems to be past her prime. Also, some attitude has crept in. Avoid and look elsewhere for fun.

Cheers.

DT.

Hi,

She might be back by month end but she is not fun any more. Infact, through out the Spas, I am frequenting there seems to be acute shortage of fun therapists.

DT.

WhereIsMyShoe
01-29-21, 11:59
Hey guys!

I am stuck dry in Udaipur. Posting in Ahmedabad as it's the closest mongering hub. Can someone DM me about either SP or indies in Udaipur. How's the service, charge or any other information you can tell me that could be useful.

Haven't gotten laid for a few months now, so I could really use some help guys. Haha.

Take care,

Shoe.

LastManStand
02-06-21, 09:44
Has anyone tried that African Girl MICA from Kenya? I found on her skokka, had good long conversation with her today on WA, sent me pics -has good assets. Charges 6 k for a session which includes everything except A. She is living in a hotel near SG highway near DEVARK. She is leaving Ahmedabad on Monday so reviews are welcomed if anyone had session with her.

Masked Guy
02-06-21, 20:12
Hello brothers,

In MEWE I follow couple from Daman.

Ma Hotwife their profile looks very tempting and they share videos girl is slim but very horny have anyone tried her please share you are experience I want to try after virus scare is over.

Enjoy safely!Agreed, she's a horny young lady but unfortunately, they are completely off the radar now. Can't locate them on any of the social medias. Mewe, fb, twitter, gmail. I had their contact on all these but suddenly disappeared. Don't think they are going to be back.

NaughtyDevil1
02-09-21, 16:56
Wanted to try this spa and asked for appointment and checked for So new (Hindi word) but there is no Thai or NE.

Don't know the latest scene. Have read some recent FRs but sometimes difficult for outsiders like me to figure out clues and names.

Would like to try 2 spas tomorrow (B2B and BJ if possible).

Budget 1.5- 2 k counter /2 k service. Looking for recommendation from helpful bros.

New Thai therapist. Name of Congress Old Lady.

Massage- 7.

Service. FS and BBBJ available.

Service: 8.

WIR- Yes.

The another Thai therapist Fa is still there.

Other Senior members kindly share or PM your details of other Spa / therapists.

Regards.

NaughtyDevil1
02-09-21, 17:34
Wanted to try this spa and asked for appointment and checked for So new (Hindi word) but there is no Thai or NE.

Don't know the latest scene. Have read some recent FRs but sometimes difficult for outsiders like me to figure out clues and names.

Would like to try 2 spas tomorrow (B2 B and BJ if possible).

Budget 1.5- 2 k counter /2 k service. Looking for recommendation from helpful bros.

New Thai therapist. Name of Congress Old Lady.

Massage- 7.

Service. FS and BBBJ available.

Service: 8.

WIR- Yes.

The another Thai therapist Fa is still there.

Other Senior members kindly share or PM your details of other Spa / therapists.

Regards.

MK5769
02-14-21, 10:10
Called her and quoting 8 k including a stay for full night. Did anyone try her?

Has anyone tried that African Girl MICA from Kenya? I found on her skokka, had good long conversation with her today on WA, sent me pics -has good assets. Charges 6 k for a session which includes everything except A. She is living in a hotel near SG highway near DEVARK. She is leaving Ahmedabad on Monday so reviews are welcomed if anyone had session with her.

MK5769
02-14-21, 14:40
Has anyone tried that African Girl MICA from Kenya? I found on her skokka, had good long conversation with her today on WA, sent me pics -has good assets. Charges 6 k for a session which includes everything except A. She is living in a hotel near SG highway near DEVARK. She is leaving Ahmedabad on Monday so reviews are welcomed if anyone had session with her.Did anyone tried this?

SmartGuyHyd
02-15-21, 19:25
Hello mongers,

I am from Hyderabad, planning to visit Daman for short trip fellow monger could help for any pointers and girlfriendly hotel and how the situation there and LE activity.

Please help for info. I can help In Hyderabad. Thanks.

JustGotDoneNow
02-16-21, 09:32
My brothers, I was looking for chicks in SA and Gleeden for Bangalore this African chick messages me from Ahmedabad as I wouldn't be coming there anytime soon would like to mention what I saw. Face 8/10 and body structure given how they usually look I would rate her another 8/10. Any senior wants I can share the details. Have already given the same to my friend who is trying her out this weekend. So it wouldn't be my FR but his as he is not on the forum. Cheers boys keep Banging.

Rock9991
02-17-21, 07:22
Hello everyone.

Returning to this world after quite long time.

In Ahmedabad now need help on suggestion for spa with any good NE or thai or any cute indie.

Thanks.

Rock.

Rokeyy
02-17-21, 12:01
This is a old FR around 2-3 weeks back.

I got number of this SP Jigna from my friend. Heard very much about her birds. Finally decided to give a try. She shared a photos of 3 girls. Selected 1 girl and confirmed time.

Place was near to famous railway station in PM Modi old constitutional area. It took little much time to search the place as this was the first time. Reached there by time. Saw the girl and I am satisfied as same girl from photo was available.

Finally wait is over and we entered into the room. Girl name was Preety and she was from Delhi. We had some chitchat and started with kiss. Initially she was hesitate to give kiss but she gave good kiss. We helped each other to undress. Her boobs was damn juicy and tight. I sucked it so hard that she screamed loudly. Then she started kissing on my body almost everywhere and my Johny was getting hard. She gently started sucking my Johny and I was enjoying it.

After much excitement in foreplay finally started in missionary. Her pussy was not that much tight but I was enjoying it. Then tried cowgirl but she was tired in few seconds so finally ended in doggy style.

Overall it was very good experience for first time with SP Jigna.

Girl Looks: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damage: 2 k including Place.

Value For Money: 100%.

Cuntributor
02-17-21, 16:24
Agreed, she's a horny young lady but unfortunately, they are completely off the radar now. Can't locate them on any of the social medias. Mewe, fb, twitter, gmail. I had their contact on all these but suddenly disappeared. Don't think they are going to be back.Yes I too saw many of their videos but now they don't seem to be active. Sometimes it is just a window of opportunity that we get and if we encash its a sweet memory. Wish to see them back and if possible try them. And many such couples. There are others that I am trying but the dick never tires and wants more all the time.

Cheers.

See.

Doubting Tomas
02-17-21, 17:04
Hi,

Can you please provide number of SP? I wanted to message you but seems you are not on subscriptions.

Cheers.

DT.

I got number of this SP Jigna from my friend. Heard very much about her birds. Finally decided to give a try. She shared a photos of 3 girls. Selected 1 girl and confirmed time.

Place was near to famous railway station in PM Modi old constitutional area. It took little much time to search the place as this was the first time. Reached there by time. Saw the girl and I am satisfied as same girl from photo was available.

Finally wait is over and we entered into the room. Girl name was Preety and she was from Delhi. We had some chitchat and started with kiss. Initially she was hesitate to give kiss but she gave good kiss. We helped each other to undress. Her boobs was damn juicy and tight. I sucked it so hard that she screamed loudly. Then she started kissing on my body almost everywhere and my Johny was getting hard. She gently started sucking my Johny and I was enjoying it..

Yashvarsani
02-18-21, 07:29
Hi,

Can any one give contact for Rajkot? I am new to ISG need help.

Thank you.

RajKot
02-19-21, 09:01
You must buy subscription.

Hi,

Can any one give contact for Rajkot? I am new to ISG need help.

Thank you.

Doubting Tomas
02-19-21, 17:28
Hi Rockey,

Request you to provide some pointers for SP Jigna's contact.

Cheers.

DT.

Hi,

Can you please provide number of SP? I wanted to message you but seems you are not on subscriptions.

Cheers.

DT.

Ruch888
02-22-21, 07:07
Hey bros,

Travelling to Rajkot this week looking for indie who can travel from Ahmedabad or for SP or sure shot spa in Rajkot.

Please suggest.

Will reciprocate in Mumbai with indies and SA babes.

TIA,

Ruch888.

Rock9991
03-03-21, 10:01
Hello brothers.

Looking for spa who has active good Thai or NE girl available.

Please help me with recommendations.

Thanks a lot.

Rock.

BumchikBabloo
03-03-21, 14:40
Has anyone encountered following chicks. Both are sisters and Bengali, under the SP. If anyone tried please give a review and wIR.

Rahulwap
03-07-21, 11:39
Next week planning to Diu so any girls contact for SP and all.

Horny24X7
03-12-21, 08:25
Posting after a long time. Was off the mongering bandwagon for a long time.

Looks like Ahmedabad is the new go to destination for Afros. They usually stay in Hotels but recently came across one that is staying in a flat around sg road area. Anyone tried her? I had a chat with her. She has quoted with 8 k for 2 hours and 5 k for 1 hour. I gave her a pass since Afros, while they provide good service, charge much less in Delhi and this one too appears to be from Delhi. But am considering giving her a try if anyone here has been to her and had good experience. BTW, I found her on Loc.

Found another girl on Loc. Claims to be a Punjabi, studying MBA and lives in the "Royal garden" area. Willing to meet for 5 k, 1 hour. Her Digits end in 678. Doesn't require advance payment, so looks genuine.

Appreciate any feedback on the above leads.

Anyone wants to exchange tried and tested contacts, do ping in private. Am mostly interested in Indies.

Cheers!

Aroran13
03-12-21, 10:33
Hi,

Newbie here, visiting Ahmedabad next week. Can anyone provide leads on good MPs or SA contacts?

BlueMoon021
03-12-21, 22:09
Forgive me if I am not following any format to provide review.

My very first MP experience was in VPur at Ass Bee Thai Spa located on Second Floor. I knew Extras were always on the table at that place.

I walk in and reception guy asks if I want NE or North Indian. I told him whoever can give good Massage too (Probably made a mistake here) and paid 1.5 counter charge. I was led to a okayish room which was not so decent and asked to change in dispo. I changed and waited for couple of minutes. Than enters the girl (I am sorry but I do not remember her name as this was about a year ago) but she said she was from UP. She was Chubby and not my type. But I still decided to go through with it as I wanted the experience. She was giving half decent massage (As we call tel malish on my back) and started chatting me up about how I look and blah blah blah. In about 20 minutes she asked me to flip. I did and she asked what do I want, I said what is offered. She said 1.5 for Topless BJ and 3.5 for B2B and shower with her. I negotiated a bit and we agreed on 3 k. She took off her cloths and took off my disposable underwear as well. B2B exp was neither good nor bad. She asked if I want to finish on the bed or in the shower I said in the shower. I fingered her and she stroked me. We finish the deed and I am out on my merry way.

One other thing that kept bothering me was that she kept taking phone calls in between massage which is a huge turn off for me.

I have never repeated the place after that. But have gone to 2 other places. Will post the review very soon.

Gsahd07
03-14-21, 19:11
After longtime had a good experience in Ahmedabad. It was a similar experience that I have with Angie in Delhi some year back.

My friend shared the number of afro in Ahmedabad with me on Friday. I instantly ping her and she replied asked for a reference and I gave her my friend name and offered charges a 7 k a shot. I told her to share picture. To my surprise she look like a sex goddess with a huge boobs, nice curvy figure and tempting ass. Immediately I counter her with a 4 k a shot but she denied and again I asked her for 6 k 2 shot with place. She immediately responded positively.

Fixed the deed on Saturday. She asked me to come at sindhubhavan and after that she guided me to the hotel. As soon as I enter the room my johnny gave standing ovation. She was win short black dress with melons pooping out she hugged me and offer me water. We had some chat. After 5 minute she sit on my lap and removed her dress. I started sucking boobs and grabbing her ass. She removed my clothes and started doing twerking on my dick. I felt like I was about to cum but I controlled and ask her to give me good BJ she started doing and men I had best BJ till now. She was sucking like it was the last dick on the world and I grab her head and started pushing faster and did CIM. She swallow it. After that I cleaned johnny. We have chit chat for almost 30 minutes. She offered me cigarette we smoked. It was like a I am with my girlfriend.

After while she started licking my nipple and slowly kissing my neck and gave me memorable bite mark on my neck. I Pushed her into the bed and started licking her clean shaved pussy till my heart content and slowly inserted finger she started moaning and after some time she cummed. Then she ask me for rimming. I said yes and she cleaned me with cloth and started giving rim job I was on heaven I can feel her tongue inside my ass. She did for a 5 min. I was about to cum so asked her to be in Doggy and inserted johnny in the doggy style with started slapping her ass and johnny cum. She cuddle me for a while as I was tired. Then she cleaned a herself and me in the bathroom. I paid her we chitchat for sometime. She hugged me and I left.

WIR: Definitely yes yes and yes.

Tits: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10 very tight.

Charges: 6 k 2 shots.

It was worth it experience. If anyone want a reference please ping me on DM. Will happy to help.

BlueMoon021
03-15-21, 23:10
Does anyone here knows what is SA Membership? If you can't share it in the post my DM is open.

Thank you in Advance!

Master Shifu
03-16-21, 06:01
SA is short for Seeking Arrangement, a sugar baby site. You can visit seeking dot com and see more.

Does anyone here knows what is SA Membership? If you can't share it in the post my DM is open.

Thank you in Advance!

Yashvarsani
03-17-21, 06:40
After longtime had a good experience in Ahmedabad. It was a similar experience that I have with Angie in Delhi some year back.

My friend shared the number of afro in Ahmedabad with me on Friday. I instantly ping her and she replied asked for a reference and I gave her my friend name and offered charges a 7 k a shot. I told her to share picture. To my surprise she look like a sex goddess with a huge boobs, nice curvy figure and tempting ass. Immediately I counter her with a 4 k a shot but she denied and again I asked her for 6 k 2 shot with place. She immediately responded positively.

Fixed the deed on Saturday. She asked me to come at sindhubhavan and after that she guided me to the hotel. As soon as I enter the room my johnny gave standing ovation. She was win short black dress with melons pooping out she hugged me and offer me water. We had some chat. After 5 minute she sit on my lap and removed her dress. I started sucking boobs and grabbing her ass. She removed my clothes and started doing twerking on my dick. I felt like I was about to cum but I controlled and ask her to give me good BJ she started doing and men I had best BJ till now. She was sucking like it was the last dick on the world and I grab her head and started pushing faster and did CIM. She swallow it. After that I cleaned johnny. We have chit chat for almost 30 minutes. She offered me cigarette we smoked. It was like a I am with my girlfriend.Thank you for sharing Information. Can you please provide some pointers for this I really looking forward for that.

Malta787
03-20-21, 06:53
Dear Brothers,

I am a Delhi monger, in Udaipur for a day. Request if any bro can recommend a good spa providing extra and charges in Udaipur. PM is active. Thanks.

RajuJosh
03-20-21, 12:53
Thank you for sharing Information. Can you please provide some pointers for this I really looking forward for that.DM me or review my other posts to get the hints.

Yashvarsani
03-22-21, 08:02
DM me or review my other posts to get the hints.Thank you for the Information. Will contact soon.

Magnificent
03-23-21, 17:54
Hi there,

Can any of you Samaritans help me with leads in in Ahmedabad, also I was kinda duped when I picked up contact from lo canto site, looks like its click bait, well now I learned a lesson never play upfront online, anyhow, I am still looking for SA in well V'pur region, so help me I you could, have fun!

RajuJosh
03-24-21, 15:09
Hi there,

Can any of you Samaritans help me with leads in in Ahmedabad, also I was kinda duped when I picked up contact from lo canto site, looks like its click bait, well now I learned a lesson never play upfront online, anyhow, I am still looking for SA in well V'pur region, so help me I you could, have fun!DM please.

RTF to get communication options.

AlienMatter
03-26-21, 14:16
has anyone encountered following chicks. Both are sisters and bengali, under the sp. If anyone tried please give a review and wir.Very much new here. Any links on how to get into escort contacts.

LastManStand
03-29-21, 04:26

My friend shared the number of afro in Ahmedabad with me on Friday. I instantly ping her and she replied asked for a reference and I gave her my friend name and offered charges a 7 k a shot. I told her to share picture. To my surprise she look like a sex goddess with a huge boobs, nice curvy figure and tempting ass. Immediately I counter her with a 4 k a shot but she denied and again I asked her for 6 k 2 shot with place. She immediately responded positively.Even I contacted one Afro here, Is She the same with name showing Mimi on Truecaller and digits ending with 033?

JamSam111
03-29-21, 07:38
Hi,

I am native of Guj but could not venture anything here so want to venture good Indi or reliable sp contact in any cities Ahmedbad, Vadodara or Surat, budget 5 k.

Thanks.

Yashvarsani
04-01-21, 14:33
Hello guys,

Please anyone share FRs and Pointers for new birds. Since I am new but watching this group regularly. Please do help us senior members.

Dhruvin4321
04-08-21, 19:48
W at another site spa. Thaltej.

Tried russian. Decided 5 k for B2B.Superb GFE and she bites hard if get excited. Denied BJ but DATY excited her to a level that she gave me excellent BJ and she was ready for FS even without cover. I had to control.

A9 Spa at wide angle.

They have started something called AP (Apple Pie Therapy). Counter 4 k and you don't need to pay anything extra inside. Decent girl (S at are at). From start she will be in her birthday suit and she will give you nice kisses and lick your entire body in sensuous way. I enjoyed that too. She is nice cooperative girl and will accept everything except FS. She is a nice kisser too.

Vio Spa near Shell Petrol pump Prahladnagar.

Tried Russian. She is also good. 4 k counter and 4 k to her, you will get GFE. She too will be ready for everything except FS. She is really nice sucker and after a nice DATY, she accepted CIM too. WIR for sure.

Same place tried Indonesian. 2.5 k countr and 3 k inside. Very slim and absolutely no tits. It was okayish. I will not try her again.

More later.

AussieGaigin
04-09-21, 04:27
Hello guys,

Please anyone share FRs and Pointers for new birds. Since I am new but watching this group regularly. Please do help us senior members.Maybe if you read the instructions at the top of the page, you will get help.

AussieGaigin
04-09-21, 04:28
Very much new here. Any links on how to get into escort contacts.Maybe if you read the instructions at the top of the page, you will get help.

Mahilo0404
04-09-21, 06:41
Is it safe to visit MP / India in this difficult phase outside.

I am really afraid to venture.

Regards.

Mahilo.

Mahilo0404
04-09-21, 06:44

Tried russian. Decided 5 k for B2B.Superb GFE and she bites hard if get excited. Denied BJ but DATY excited her to a level that she gave me excellent BJ and she was ready for FS even without cover. I had to control.

A9 Spa at wide angle.

They have started something called AP (Apple Pie Therapy). Counter 4 k and you don't need to pay anything extra inside. Decent girl (S at are at). From start she will be in her birthday suit and she will give you nice kisses and lick your entire body in sensuous way. I enjoyed that too. She is nice cooperative girl and will accept everything except FS. She is a nice kisser too.

Tried Russian. She is also good. 4 k counter and 4 k to her, you will get GFE. She too will be ready for everything except FS. She is really nice sucker and after a nice DATY, she accepted CIM too. WIR for sure.

Same place tried Indonesian. 2.5 k countr and 3 k inside. Very slim and absolutely no tits. It was okayish. I will not try her again.

More later.Brother,

Which spa at Thaltej. Pl give some Hint and even the name of the Russian girl there!

Thanks in anticipation.

Doctor 12
04-09-21, 10:47

A9 Spa at wide angle.

More later.Please give some more clue about w at another site spa. I can't understand it.

Dhruvin4321
04-11-21, 03:49
Synonym of water. Water spa.

Please give some more clue about w
at another site spa. I can't understand it.

Rokeyy
04-11-21, 10:54
I am sharing experience of my friend.

He used Locanto to search girls. He came across one SP, he was providing 2 shots in 3500. He told him to book hotel near ashram road. He sent some internet photos and my friend got trapped. Once he booked hotel, it took 30 min waiting. When girl came he was shocked by seeing girl which was different from photo. He paid 500 rs to counter and then he gave 3000 money to girl. Before starting she asked more money for auto fare. My friend gave her 200 rs. Finally it was height that she asked for tip before fucking that if you give me tip I will give you good blow job. He also paid 500 rs. Finally Deed started. In 3 minutes girl started throwing tantrums and my friend lost anger. He had fight with that girl and tried to snach purse of that girl to take his money back. Unfortunately he has to run away from hotel half naked. He took loss of 4200.

Moral of story.

Never trust on online sites, many cheaters are there. Always verify girl on video call if possible. Never book hotel in advance.

Mahilo0404
04-12-21, 06:47

A9 Spa at wide angle.

More later.Which one out of W, thaltej and A9 you will recommend from enjoyment point of view. Apple Pie therapy is never tried so far. Some more hint of the name of therapist for apple pie with name starting with "S".

Dhruvin4321
04-18-21, 03:34
Sorry my friend. I don't know name of Russian at water spa but I doubt if there is more than 1 Russian.

At A9, there is only one girl for apple pie. At counter they mentioned that she is from Dubai but I doubt that.

Which one out of W, thaltej and A9 you will recommend from enjoyment point of view. Apple Pie therapy is never tried so far. Some more hint of the name of therapist for apple pie with name starting with "S".

UltimateBeast
04-19-21, 09:00
Sorry my friend. I don't know name of Russian at water spa but I doubt if there is more than 1 Russian.

At A9, there is only one girl for apple pie. At counter they mentioned that she is from Dubai but I doubt that.Do you mean water for AQUA?

DelhiHere
04-19-21, 18:05
Hi Ahmedabad,

I hope all monger are safe doing well.

Dear I am from Delhi and in your city for few days. Looking for help.

In reciprocate I will not give anything here.

As Rahul help without any return. Let's see Ahmedabad.

Safe mongering.

Sakhtlounda
04-21-21, 06:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Dhruvin4321
04-23-21, 03:36
Yes. That's true.

Do you mean water for AQUA?

RajuJosh
04-29-21, 12:35
Please DM.

Will send some indies contact.

Hi Ahmedabad,

Safe mongering.

Ben Finegold
05-01-21, 19:16
Hi Ahmedabad,

Safe mongering.Hey there,

Welcome to Ahmedabad. I have a couple of contacts. An indie, a hotwife couple and a couple of SPs. A few spas have good staff too but they are closed due to pandemic as of now. If you in town, ping me. Also your inbox is full.

Regards.

Tarantula
05-02-21, 02:09
Hey there,

Welcome to Ahmedabad. I have a couple of contacts. An indie, a hotwife couple and a couple of SPs. A few spas have good staff too but they are closed due to pandemic as of now. If you in town, ping me. Also your inbox is full.

Regards.Can you help me with the indie details in Ahmedabad. Check you PM please.

ChesterB
05-10-21, 19:42
Hello fellows,

I am new to the forum and was really taken aback by reading reports from fellow members. Will love sharing my experiences here too. A general question though, is there no other way to subscribe other than bitcoins?

Thanks!

BlueMoon021
05-13-21, 23:06
Hey there,

Regards.Can you help me with indie and / or couple's contact? Since MP scene is dead need something else to keep the mongering going. PM is open.

BlueMoon021
05-13-21, 23:13
Hey fellow members,

Just curious as I would like to explore the possibility of spending some time with a high profile face in Ahmedabad. How possible is it to book a smalltime celebrity? If you can not comment here my PM is open.

Scamcity
05-14-21, 23:32
Hey fellow members,

Just curious as I would like to explore the possibility of spending some time with a high profile face in Ahmedabad. How possible is it to book a smalltime celebrity? If you can not comment here my PM is open.I would be interested in this too.

CoolGuy86
05-19-21, 22:13
Hi guys,

This is an old FR from Jan 2021 I met this Muslim couple sofia from Jamnagar. They were staying in the Satelite area P Plaza 5* hotel. Got in touch with them through Facebook, and had planned to meet them once they reach Ahmd. So once they arrived the HW gave me a call and spoke in a very sweet voice, that if I can come tonight and meet them. I was at work so said I am busy and will call you later in the evening after my job git over I called the same number and her husband took the call this time and asked if I am planning to meet them tonight. Initially, they were asking for 8 k for st and 12 k for the night. I was a bit skeptical about the service and the looks of the MILF, so insisted on ST 1 session for 5 k they didn't agree after some bargaining fixed the deal for 6 k st. Met them early morning around 8 am as there was lockdown from 10 pm to 7 am. Had a nice session for 1 hour, the husband went outside the room since I wanted a one-on-one session. Started the deed with DFK, BBBJ, then Fucked her in missionary nicely for 20 minutes. Asked her if she is ok for Anal but she was not into A. Allowed to finger her Ass hole, Turn off she farted few times while I fucked her, haha I Lost my mood and interest, asked her to give me a BJ and HJ. Came in a condom while I played with her tits and she HJ me. Had to hurry the session as I had an important meeting scheduled at 10 am.

Won't be trying them again as they asked to pay before the deed which is again a big turn-off as I usually pay only after the session.

Cheers.

Coolguy86.

Warcraft33
05-23-21, 12:15
Would be glad if you could share the name of spa.

Few days back visited spa at Jodhpur (New Building). Counter guys know me very well. I went for someone else but she was not available. So he provided miss M. She was good. Started massage and she indicated. After 25-30 minutes. She coated 1500 HJ, B2B 2500, No BJ (I didn't asked), I was continues asking for full service but she denied and finally she agree and ready for FS but m bad I forgot to take protection so took B2B in 2500. Took shower together. Good experience.

Massage- 8.

Service. FS available (not sure for everyone, reference can work).

Service: 9.

WIR- Yes.

Mamshivad
05-25-21, 16:22
Please DM.

Will send some indies contact.How to contact you. New to this forum.

AussieGaigin
05-26-21, 00:46
How to contact you. New to this forum.Reading the instructions at the top of the page would be a good start.

AussieGaigin
05-26-21, 00:47
Would be glad if you could share the name of spa.How do people contact you?

AussieGaigin
05-26-21, 00:54
Hello fellows,

I am new to the forum and was really taken aback by reading reports from fellow members. Will love sharing my experiences here too. A general question though, is there no other way to subscribe other than bitcoins?

Thanks!I'm sure if there was, it would be mentioned in the instructions above.

RajuJosh
05-26-21, 06:38
How to contact you. New to this forum.Go through the posts by me and you may get the options or go ahead and buy a subscription to DM.

Rokeyy
05-27-21, 04:04
I am here in Amreli for 15 days on official trip. Tried to search some fun in Amreli but couldn't get details. Finally decided to give a try to spa. This Spa is in located at outer Ring Road. Just got there at counter I was asked to select massage type. I have selected oil massage.

I went in room and get ready. After some time a beautiful north east girl with hour glass shape came inside. She started & as soon as she lifted my towel she went outside and asked me to wear undie. Here it is strictly not allowed extra services that I came to know. Once I wear undie I called her inside. She started massage. I was trying to talk with her but she was not supportive. May be she was asked not to talk with customers. When I turned back I checked out her boobs and curves in detail. I was imagining that she's best material for B2B but unfortunately she was not into this. She had excellent massage skills it can relieve your stress and pain. Shower Area was also good. Overall if you want good massage you may choose this place.

Looking forward for any contacts in Amreli.

Damage: 900.

Massage: 9/10.

Shower Room: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

WIR: No extra services available so Yes for only body massage.

Rokeyy
05-28-21, 16:11
Nowadays I see many couples into this business. I was thinking to try one Couple and I am glad that you have shared your experience with Couple. Only things turn off with Couple are their costly price.

Hi guys,

This is an old FR from Jan 2021 I met this Muslim couple sofia from Jamnagar. They were staying in the Satelite area P Plaza 5* hotel. Got in touch with them through Facebook, and had planned to meet them once they reach Ahmd. So once they arrived the HW gave me a call and spoke in a very sweet voice, that if I can come tonight and meet them. I was at work so said I am busy and will call you later in the evening after my job git over I called the same number and her husband took the call this time and asked if I am planning to meet them tonight. Initially, they were asking for 8 k for st and 12 k for the night. I was a bit skeptical about the service and the looks of the MILF, so insisted on ST 1 session for 5 k they didn't agree after some bargaining fixed the deal for 6 k st. Met them early morning around 8 am as there was lockdown from 10 pm to 7 am. Had a nice session for 1 hour, the husband went outside the room since I wanted a one-on-one session. Started the deed with DFK, BBBJ, then Fucked her in missionary nicely for 20 minutes. Asked her if she is ok for Anal but she was not into A. Allowed to finger her Ass hole, Turn off she farted few times while I fucked her, haha I Lost my mood and interest, asked her to give me a BJ and HJ. Came in a condom while I played with her tits and she HJ me. Had to hurry the session as I had an important meeting scheduled at 10 am..

BluffMasterKk
05-29-21, 20:08
Hi mongering friends,

Hope everyone is safe in this covid situation.

Has anyone of you tried the girls in Ahmedabad or any other city from SA (see--ng) platform?

The membership is quite expensive so I haven't. But girls there seem of good quality, specially in metro cities like Mumbai & Delhi.

Also if anyone has digits of a high quality / good inde kindly share in PM. Tired of the spa scene and also at this time I feel its risky.

TIA.

Mayurp
05-30-21, 15:26
Bro, I have tried couple girls in Ahmedabad and one in Vadodara through SA.

But, definitely nothing much and isn't worth the money. There are very few girls available in entire Gujarat.

SA is much more helpful in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. (many girls, some of them scams and guys acting as girls).

I however tried seeking in dubai and it is awesome. So, I think, I would use it for out of India meetings only.

P.S. Seeking girls would ask more as it itself implies subarbaby / daddy relationship.

Hi mongering friends,

Hope everyone is safe in this covid situation.

Has anyone of you tried the girls in Ahmedabad or any other city from SA (see--ng) platform?

The membership is quite expensive so I haven't. But girls there seem of good quality, specially in metro cities like Mumbai & Delhi.

Also if anyone has digits of a high quality / good inde kindly share in PM. Tired of the spa scene and also at this time I feel its risky.

TIA.

UltimateBeast
06-08-21, 11:36
Hello everyone,

Returning to this world after quite long time.

In Ahmedabad now need help on suggestion for spa or any inde for FS.

Thanks.

Rokeyy
06-11-21, 18:34
First of all I would like to thank my friend at TonyMontana for sharing this contact.

I was on official work at Amreli and tried to have some fun. Got a contact from my dear friend. When you are contacting someone very first time there's a doubt of fraud. I booked a night with SP. Reached at Rajkot hotel and checked in & after 40 minutes girl arrived.

We introduced each other and started chatting. She was from Kolkata so hardly understanding Hindi. She's having awesome figure, firm big boobs, wheatish skin, Huge Ass, Thunder Thighs, Tight pussy in short you can say that she's full package.

First round started with DFK and then started eating her Kesar Mangos. Kissed her at many places on body and finally licked her pussy. Started in missionary and finished in missionary.

Second round started with BBJ and I felt that she's damn expert in that. I was in mood to bang her ass so tried doggy style and finished. Third round she came on top. She rided on my johny & I enjoyed her wildness.

Best thing was between rounds I enjoyed hugging her bare body in chilling AC. It's damn satisfying like I'm fucking my girlfriend. Her small teasing gestures turned me up. It was totally unexpected like enjoying a honeymoon. For me it's best night ever.

Damage: 10 K with Hotel Room.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10 Firm and Huge.

Pussy: 9/10 Clean Shaven, No Smell & Tight.

Service: 9/10 DFK, BBJ was available. Didn't tried anal. GFE.

WIR: Definitely.

Vineett
06-15-21, 08:36
Hi everyone. I am in Gandhinagar for a week. How is the scene here? Tried Mkt spa and blue sea T Spa but no action there. Can someone please suggest any MP where FS is available or any indie.

Please PM if anyone has some leads.

KingOfInfo
06-15-21, 19:41
Please share the Rajkot contact in return I have FS info in Ahmedabad.

[Deleted by Admin]

Ty.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Rokeyy
06-16-21, 03:50
There's one spa located in market yard near us pizza. Just walked in there and asked for massage. I checked shower room first and then selected dry massage.

I went in room and get ready. After some time one girl arrived she introduced herself from Delhi. Massage was ok ok not that much great. Even place was not looking that much hygienic. Last she asked for happy ending. I asked what's happy ending and she told hand job. I disappointed and and refused. Overall bad experience.

Damage: 800.

Massage: 6/10.

Shower Room: 2/10 (Common Shower Room between 4 Rooms).

Service: 0/10 (Only HJ available and didn't try).

WIR: Neither suitable for extra services nor suitable for body massage. I won't waste my money again.

Rokeyy
06-17-21, 02:32
Dear Vineett,

Gandhinagar is a capital of Gujarat and many ministers are living in Gandhinagar. Due to this law and order is strict at Gandhinagar. You may barely find any Spa which offers FS.

Instead if you can travel to SG Highway there are plenty of options here and believe me it's worth.

Hi everyone. I am in Gandhinagar for a week. How is the scene here? Tried Mkt spa and blue sea T Spa but no action there. Can someone please suggest any MP where FS is available or any indie.

Please PM if anyone has some leads.

Vineett
06-17-21, 07:23
Dear Vineett,

Gandhinagar is a capital of Gujarat and many ministers are living in Gandhinagar. Due to this law and order is strict at Gandhinagar. You may barely find any Spa which offers FS.

Instead if you can travel to SG Highway there are plenty of options here and believe me it's worth.Thanks man; for replying.

Yeah its cold dry here. Will try visiting Ahmedabad but chances seem very bleak. Issue is that I am staying with two more friends here who obviously do not know about my adventurous mongering hobby. Disappearing for long hours in a strange city will raise suspicion. That's why I was searching for action nearby. But will try though. Lets see.

DestinyChanger
06-17-21, 13:20
Can I get some indie contact new to the place.

DestinyChanger
06-17-21, 13:37

Fixed the deed on Saturday. She asked me to come at sindhubhavan and after that she guided me to the hotel. As soon as I enter the room my johnny gave standing ovation. She was win short black dress with melons pooping out she hugged me and offer me water. We had some chat. After 5 minute she sit on my lap and removed her dress. I started sucking boobs and grabbing her ass. She removed my clothes and started doing twerking on my dick. I felt like I was about to cum but I controlled and ask her to give me good BJ she started doing and men I had best BJ till now. She was sucking like it was the last dick on the world and I grab her head and started pushing faster and did CIM. She swallow it. After that I cleaned johnny. We have chit chat for almost 30 minutes. She offered me cigarette we smoked. It was like a I am with my girlfriend.Really looking for to end a long time dry spell.

DestinyChanger
06-21-21, 14:04
I got a lead with number ending in 269. She is asking for 4 k for 1 HR all services included. Her name is Anjali (not verified) can someone review.

Doubting Tomas
06-22-21, 20:11
Hi,

I am free coming week end. If you provide proper pointers, I can check it out my self and give you first hand feedback.

Cheers.

DT.

P.S. Your private message not working; so reply in forum only.

I got a lead with number ending in 269. She is asking for 4 k for 1 HR all services included. Her name is Anjali (not verified) can someone review.

DestinyChanger
06-23-21, 13:35
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

DestinyChanger
06-23-21, 13:46
Hi,

I am free coming week end. If you provide proper pointers, I can check it out my self and give you first hand feedback.

Cheers.

DT.

P.S. Your private message not working; so reply in forum only.I found her on locanto with ad nude massage in ahd.

DestinyChanger
06-23-21, 14:03
I was thinking to buy SA membership is it worth buying for cities like ahd and mum. Its expensive so need genuine reviews.

Mayurp
06-26-21, 08:00
I was thinking to buy SA membership is it worth buying for cities like ahd and mum. Its expensive so need genuine reviews.SA is not worth for any cities of Gujarat. In Ahmedabad, you will hardly get 4-5 active profiles and in Vadodara and Surat, hardly 1 or 2.

In Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, you get plenty of profiles and some of them can just be fake. So, if you want to use SA, sign up 2-3 days prior to your trips, filter 4-5 girls and choose one. NO ADVANCE MONEY IN ANY CASE.

P.S. SA subscription is faily costly per indian standard. I could make a few meettings using SA in Delhi and Mumbai. But, not much luck in Gujarat. I am currently in Noida and chasing one girl and will let you know how it goes.

Whenever I am out of India, I renew the SA subscription and use it. And then I downgrade my subscription to the basic so I don't get charged monthly.

Mayurp
06-26-21, 08:07
Ah, great man.

I am basically from rajkot. Now settled in vadodara. I had some great experiences in Rajkot in the past. But, since 2 years, I am lost. .

Please share SP digits when you can. Thank you. Let me know if you ever be in Vadodara and need help.

First of all I would like to thank my friend at TonyMontana for sharing this contact.

I was on official work at Amreli and tried to have some fun. Got a contact from my dear friend. When you are contacting someone very first time there's a doubt of fraud. I booked a night with SP. Reached at Rajkot hotel and checked in & after 40 minutes girl arrived.

We introduced each other and started chatting. She was from Kolkata so hardly understanding Hindi. She's having awesome figure, firm big boobs, wheatish skin, Huge Ass, Thunder Thighs, Tight pussy in short you can say that she's full package.

First round started with DFK and then started eating her Kesar Mangos. Kissed her at many places on body and finally licked her pussy. Started in missionary and finished in missionary.

Second round started with BBJ and I felt that she's damn expert in that. I was in mood to bang her ass so tried doggy style and finished. Third round she came on top. She rided on my johny & I enjoyed her wildness.

Best thing was between rounds I enjoyed hugging her bare body in chilling AC. It's damn satisfying like I'm fucking my girlfriend. Her small teasing gestures turned me up. It was totally unexpected like enjoying a honeymoon. For me it's best night ever.

Damage: 10 K with Hotel Room.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10 Firm and Huge.

Pussy: 9/10 Clean Shaven, No Smell & Tight.

Service: 9/10 DFK, BBJ was available. Didn't tried anal. GFE.

WIR: Definitely.

AdityaRaj
06-26-21, 15:05
Friends,

Can I please get some help in Rajkot city. Will be grateful for any pointers. Thanks.

AussieGaigin
06-27-21, 23:34
Friends,

Can I please get some help in Rajkot city. Will be grateful for any pointers. Thanks.We can point you to the instructions at the top of the page.

BlueMoon021
07-01-21, 00:33
Has anyone tried HealthMantra Spa? I saw few pictures and I think they have great locations and all but want to see if anyone has been there before? How was the massage and other stuff?

Dankie123
07-01-21, 15:20
A9 Spa on SG Highway can be paid a visit. Recently went and tried a Russian. The damages were 1.5 k + 2.5 k for B2B.

KingOfInfo
07-02-21, 06:03
Has anyone tried HealthMantra Spa? I saw few pictures and I think they have great locations and all but want to see if anyone has been there before? How was the massage and other stuff?Not worth a try at least when I went there were shit quality of therapist.

RahulMe1981
07-02-21, 06:50
Hi Bros,

Request to share good contacts in Gandhidham Kutch if anyone has. You can message me. I will surely help you out with my contacts in various cities. Take care and be safe.

DestinyChanger
07-09-21, 10:35
Does anyone have an experience with a couple in Ahmedabad or any girls who have a friend for threesome?

PM not activated.

DestinyChanger
07-09-21, 14:26
Hi,

Cheers.

DT.

P.S. Your private message not working; so reply in forum only.Did you visit them?

DestinyChanger
07-13-21, 14:41
So this is my first experience at a Spa. So I went to a spa named after a tree near mansi circle paid 1.5 k at counter they had NE local and model type (which they thought) chose model type she was ok small boobs nice looking cute kinda girl.

Massaged me properly for 40 minutes or so and then asked for extras. She does not provide FS so was a bit disappointed. Also she first refused for BJ as it is covid and all but then after insisting she offered B2B for 1.5 k and BBJ for 2 K. As I was excited went for BBJ. She was sucking it nice and hard nothing special. Her name was Sia till I remember.

WIR: no.

Boob: 2/10.

BBJ: 4/10.

Looks: 6/10.

RajuJosh
07-14-21, 12:25
Does anyone have an experience with a couple in Ahmedabad or any girls who have a friend for threesome?

PM not activated.Go through various posts of mine and you will get the hints.

Contact for 3 sum FMF might be possible.

BngEats8
07-15-21, 14:02
Hi,

Can anyone share pointers to a spa with genuine massage? I prefer NE therapists as they are more skilled and can do a mix of both massage and extras. Any recommendations would really help.

Thanks,

Rc.

DestinyChanger
07-16-21, 13:58
I got a lead with number ending in 269. She is asking for 4 k for 1 HR all services included. Her name is Anjali (not verified) can someone review.With Johnny demanding action finally went for action. She is living at a flat nr V Lake not the same as in photo but she is decent a bit on a heavy side. She asked for 4 k for shot but settled for 3 k. As soon I enter the flat she offered me water and then enter the room she asked me to remove clothes and then she came in her undergarments and started b2 b massage which was for name sake. A bit talkative and then she gave me a CBJ which was ok and short. The she removed her undergarments and started riding me. A little kissing and little DFK her boobs were big and soft. She rode me for 5 min and then I did it doggy style.

VFM: I would say 7/10.

DFK: No.

BBJ: No.

Boobs: 8/10.

Sex: 6/10.

WIR: Maybe.

Brat257
07-20-21, 20:28
Hello mongers,

Need some crucial advice and help, I contacted a SP in Ahmedabad through a website and he shared some profiles, I thought they were fake so didn't confirm with him. Later he got back to me and started blackmailing that I wasted his time and wants money. He threatened to post my number online on-adult websites so that I get spammed and to remove my number I would have to pay more.

If someone has experienced the same or knows how to deal with a situation like this please let me know, any kind of help would be much appreciated.

AussieGaigin
07-21-21, 01:03
Hi,

Can anyone share pointers to a spa with genuine massage? I prefer NE therapists as they are more skilled and can do a mix of both massage and extras. Any recommendations would really help.

Thanks,

Rc.Recommend you read instructions at top of page first.

FunForSandy
07-21-21, 02:31
Hello mongers,

Need some crucial advice and help, I contacted a SP in Ahmedabad through a website and he shared some profiles, I thought they were fake so didn't confirm with him. Later he got back to me and started blackmailing that I wasted his time and wants money. He threatened to post my number online on-adult websites so that I get spammed and to remove my number I would have to pay more.

If someone has experienced the same or knows how to deal with a situation like this please let me know, any kind of help would be much appreciated.Stay firm and threaten him with a police complaint. No need to worry. He can't do anything.

Rj4321
07-26-21, 20:17
Hi,

Now a days getting lots of promotional messages from the Spas for a Nuru Massage and Four Hand. So I was wondering that some of you might have experienced the same.

Has anyone tried Nuru Massage? Also I wanted to know if anyone got a chance for a Threesome. Couple of years back I tried Four Hand massage on multiple occasions but wasn't lucky enough. One time I got extra with 2 ladies but only one was involved in the act and another was just standing and doing head massage so it was a waste of money.

Please share your experience. Any leads would be appreciated.

Rokeyy
07-30-21, 03:16
Never tried this type of massage though I am also getting these types of messages frequently. Also wondered about this sandwich massage. Then I tried to inquire on that numbers and found that these are marketing strategies to lure customers.

Hi,

Now a days getting lots of promotional messages from the Spas for a Nuru Massage and Four Hand. So I was wondering that some of you might have experienced the same.

Has anyone tried Nuru Massage? Also I wanted to know if anyone got a chance for a Threesome. Couple of years back I tried Four Hand massage on multiple occasions but wasn't lucky enough. One time I got extra with 2 ladies but only one was involved in the act and another was just standing and doing head massage so it was a waste of money.

Please share your experience. Any leads would be appreciated.

Rokeyy
07-30-21, 03:18
FR From Last Week. Due to rainy weather I was in mood to have some fun so called SP. He sent photos and agreed.

Reached the place and met her. She was slight different from photos looks darker side. She's average in height, chubby body, big boobs & big ass. In short you can say Perfect mallu bhabhi.

Started with foreplay & sucked her big boobs. She gave a CBJ then started with missionary. After some time I asked for doggy style. Her big brown ass and curvy body was perfect for doggy style. Top of that there's a mirror in cupboard beside bed, looking yourself banging her in doggy style was much satisfying. Finally finished with pleasure.

Pussy: 7/10.

Damage: 1. 5 k.

WIR: Yes for doggy style it's totally worth it.

Saalakhadoos
08-03-21, 11:23
Hi,

Writing a post after a long time, went to the above spa a week back and paid the usual 1.2 k for NE. They sent a girl with a name starting with A, similar to a fairy. She came in while I was changing, I asked her to come in but she said that she shall come after I have changed. I changed and then she came in, she was wearing a blue mini dress with little straps on the shoulder. She started the massage on my back and the feel of her soft thighs on my legs made me real horny, I asked if she offers extras and she said yes. Initially, she asked for 5 k for B2B and after some haggling, she agreed to 3 k. I paid her the money and that's when things started going downhill, she took off her clothes and for some reason, she was wearing two sets of panties. She removed one panty and put disposable underwear on it, when I asked the reason why she is having the panty on in B2 be, she said she didn't want to take them off and another reason she said was that she didn't want to get her other panty spoiled. As I was not in a mood for DATY I went with it. After that when I was trying to suck her nipples, she stopped me from doing that saying it was not acceptable, that's when I lost my mood. I asked her to turn around and dry humped her for a while. I finished off on her disposable panties as I wanted to release myself. The therapist was absolutely not interested or interactive, I don't recommend her at all. The spa has a few more birds, will try them some other time.

Damages:

Counter: 1.2 k.

B2B: 3 k.

P.S. the place is not hygienic especially the shower so don't go with a lot of expectations.

UltimateBeast
08-11-21, 17:58
SA is not worth for any cities of Gujarat. In Ahmedabad, you will hardly get 4-5 active profiles and in Vadodara and Surat, hardly 1 or 2.

In Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, you get plenty of profiles and some of them can just be fake. So, if you want to use SA, sign up 2-3 days prior to your trips, filter 4-5 girls and choose one. NO ADVANCE MONEY IN ANY CASE.

P.S. SA subscription is faily costly per indian standard. I could make a few meettings using SA in Delhi and Mumbai. But, not much luck in Gujarat. I am currently in Noida and chasing one girl and will let you know how it goes.

Whenever I am out of India, I renew the SA subscription and use it. And then I downgrade my subscription to the basic so I don't get charged monthly.I also do the same!

It's a waste in India I would say.

DestinyChanger
08-11-21, 20:42
Any idea of good MP with nice girls providing FS.

KennyWu
08-12-21, 02:40
Fellow members, I am visiting Ahmedabad for two days trip and would like to seek your suggestions to stay in a hotel offering SPA services and experience if anything to get.

Rj4321
08-12-21, 20:20
Hi all,

I want to share my most recent experience at Sun Re**x Spa. The spa is located near Jodhpur Char Rasta on Forever 21. As per my previous post after getting.

Lots of messages I thought to checkout the same. So went for it.

Girl sitting at the counter suggested me couple of massage and claimed to be very erotic and counter charges are reasonable so I have opted Nuru Massage. I got Miss Tanu and she was a chubby and having big assets. She was from Delhi. She came into a short dress and started massage with Gel. After that she asked me that whether I am have any idea about Nuru Massage or not. So I have told her that I know what it is but it would be great if she can do it in the way I am expecting.

So after 5-10 minutes of massage she turned off the lights and started undressing herself. Now here is the catch I have been told that the girl will come into a bikini now what she has done was not expected, she just wrapped herself with disposable bed sheet which is always there on the massage bad. Now she started rubbing her boobs on my back and then on front. But trust me you won't feel anything due to that disposable sheet.

After all this drama she has asked me that if I want any extra so as you know that you won't get anything in free doesn't matter it's a Thai massage or Nuru Massage. So I have asked her about the rates then she has quoted 5 K for B2B and I have denied fot it upfront as it was an unreasonable. Then she told me that what's the max that I am paying for B2B. I told her that she has quoted very high amount hence she doesn't left any scope for negotiation. Then she took the pause and again after 5 minutes she started convincing me but I have not shown any interest. Actually I was knowing that she will definitely come down at very lower rate. So she said I will give you the best and all then I said next time not today.

She kept insisting me and asked what happened so I have told her that you have turned off the lights and that was a mood breaker. Then she immediately turned on the lights. Then I have Offered her 2 K for B2B she replied that last 3 K so I have denied again then she got agreed with 2 K.

So she undressed herself and started rubbing her nude body on my back and then on front. Her melons were huge so that's was a real experience of Nuru Massage. Then my Jhonny has travelled in between her boobs great experience it was the she started giving HJ with gel and started kissing on body. She doesn't allow DFK. Initially she also denied for fingering but my soft touch made her excited and she allowed me to do it. She can do DATY also but I don't prefer it. So after 15 minutes of action Johnny came down. She took the shower with me. So it was a decent experience.

Damage: 1.2 K Counter + 2 K B2B.

Face: 7/10.

I haven't tried Rain Dance Massage that is coming at 1.5 K with 2 girls. So if anyone will try please share your experience.

ButtStuff69
08-13-21, 01:20
Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to mongering, I wanted to ask if any of you have tried 'MR' for African girls and if the profiles on there are legit or not. I wanted to give it a try so thought of asking y'all.

TIA.

DestinyChanger
08-15-21, 11:05
Jonny was demanding from few weeks finally decided to try a sp with number ending 138 showed me some model pics but then asked to send what is available sent few pics selected one. The bird which arrived was very different as usual fat amd very talkative. Came straight to the point started the deed gave CBJ for 2 minutes and then fucked her quickly as was not interested.

Damages: 2 k for the bird.

700 for hotel.

Boobs: 4/10.

Looks: 3/10.

Sex: 1/10.

WIR: Never.

Viking2007
08-18-21, 12:33
Hey,

I am new on here.

Can anyone guide me with some points or genuine contacts. Never really done this, but I am kinda frustrated with relationships. Feel free to DM, Cheers.

V.

Posting after a long time. Was off the mongering bandwagon for a long time.

Looks like Ahmedabad is the new go to destination for Afros. They usually stay in Hotels but recently came across one that is staying in a flat around sg road area. Anyone tried her? I had a chat with her. She has quoted with 8 k for 2 hours and 5 k for 1 hour. I gave her a pass since Afros, while they provide good service, charge much less in Delhi and this one too appears to be from Delhi. But am considering giving her a try if anyone here has been to her and had good experience. BTW, I found her on Loc.

Found another girl on Loc. Claims to be a Punjabi, studying MBA and lives in the "Royal garden" area. Willing to meet for 5 k, 1 hour. Her Digits end in 678. Doesn't require advance payment, so looks genuine.

Appreciate any feedback on the above leads.

Anyone wants to exchange tried and tested contacts, do ping in private. Am mostly interested in Indies.

Cheers!===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DestinyChanger
08-19-21, 13:29
Mongering is costly and demands your focus off from your work. My advice would be to stay away from it as it is a sinking mud you will get more and more into it. Also the experience you get with your GF or from mutual benefits is not what you will get by paying

Hey,

I am new on here.

Can anyone guide me with some points or genuine contacts. Never really done this, but I am kinda frustrated with relationships. Feel free to DM, Cheers.

V.

Roy Archi
08-23-21, 11:58

Second round started with BBJ and I felt that she's damn expert in that. I was in mood to bang her ass so tried doggy style and finished. Third round she came on top. She rided on my johny & I enjoyed her wildness..Can you provide number of SP.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Boffin
08-23-21, 19:18
I received a call last week from forum famous Ammu who serviced out of chr*mpet and now in Pall*ram.

Has anyone met her lately? How is her service now. She used to be a good BBBJ option earlier.

Ben Finegold
08-27-21, 06:37
Hello friends,

Posting this after a month. This was one of my better experiences with an indie. With the help of a ISG senior, I got the contact of an indie. Neha.

She is a MILF. Unmarried. Maybe in her her late 30's. She is stocky and comparatively short in height. Her boobs are decent and has great skin. Her face is very pedestrian and something you wouldn't look at twice in normal course of the day. But she came with great reviews. So I had booked a nice hotel in the city of Ahmedabad.

She arrived. She was quite aware and smart about the entire charade. Waltzed confidently past the reception and to the lift. I escorted her to the room. She was frank and a bit crude in her conversation. And she turned out to be a Gujarati. We did some chit chat and then removed our clothes.

Now the game begins. She is an expert with her tongue. Her licking of my body was exceptional. Something I have never experienced. She played with my nipples. Sucked them, suckled them, bit them, licked them and kissed them so aptly that I cried with joy. She sucked my manhood with such devotion and skill that it would put Katrina's mango sucking advertisement to shame. She enjoyed pleasuring me. She then fondled my testes, licked and sucked them as well. And then she did give me a rimjob as well. And ofcouse she massaged the prostrate. This all made the orgasm much more intense. I orgasmed the first time without any penetration.

The second time, despite all her expertise and talent, I managed to hold myself till penetration sex. Her dirty talking and grinding, and playing with my ass didn't allow me to last long enough to try any other position than missionary.

Despite all my willingness and excitement to go for the third round, I was totally spent. Took the shower and bid her good bye.

She gave better b2 b, better BJ and better HJ than anyone else I have had. And I have had a fair deal or massage parlour s, spas, sp and indie birds. Though her vagina is loose and average, she makes up for it with plethora of her other skills.

Damages - 10 k for 3 hours. Negotiated a discount for the next time.

WIR. She is mature and not a looker. But she is an experience in herself. She is something you would never get with someone else. There is something to explore and learn from her. Try if it excites you.

Pros. Her skills with her agile tongue. And her familiarity with man's anatomy and physiology.

Cons. Her typical Gujarati accent, her blabbermouth and her rant about her receding hairline. Her curiosity to learn details of your personal life is seriously a turn off.

P. S. We had talked about how wet tissues are helpful during such sexual encounters and she joked about how handy they are while giving blowjob in the car. I appreciated it and as a token gesture she left the box of baby wipes for me to find after she left. That was nice. ☺65039;.

CoolDude712
08-28-21, 03:54
Hi,

I am travelling to Ahmedabad after a gap of 5 Yrs. Can some brother help me in sharing Girl Friendly Hotels in the heart of city. Also request to share a few leads of Good Indies or Couples if possible as well.

DestinyChanger
08-28-21, 20:52
Hi,

I am travelling to Ahmedabad after a gap of 5 Yrs. Can some brother help me in sharing Girl Friendly Hotels in the heart of city. Also request to share a few leads of Good Indies or Couples if possible as well.There are almost all hotels in Ahmedabad which are girl friendly. But it depends on how much you are willing to spend. You can get from a normal 1 star oyo to 5 star properties in Ahmedabad.

Mahilo0404
08-29-21, 07:11
There are almost all hotels in Ahmedabad which are girl friendly. But it depends on how much you are willing to spend. You can get from a normal 1 star oyo to 5 star properties in Ahmedabad.Dear Destinychanger,

That's good info which I couldn't gather so far.

Can you pl give more pointers for a reasonable hotel with safe access at sg highway / surrounding areas.

Do we need to give our identity at the reception or that is manageable. Pl guide such pointers.

Thanks in anticipation. You can PM me the specific pointers.

Rgds.

Mahilo.

IndianMale83
08-29-21, 07:51
I received a call last week from forum famous Ammu who serviced out of chr*mpet and now in Pall*ram.

Has anyone met her lately? How is her service now. She used to be a good BBBJ option earlier.You should post this in Chennai forum, brother!

Champ211
08-30-21, 05:48
Can anyone suggest indie in Rajkot or nearby area. Will be in Saurashtra for next 3 weeks.

I am from Pune and can help you with Pune contacts.

LonelyGuy38
08-30-21, 08:32
Dear Destinychanger,

Can you pl give more pointers for a reasonable hotel with safe access at sg highway / surrounding areas.

Do we need to give our identity at the reception or that is manageable. Pl guide such pointers.

Rgds.

Mahilo.You can try Ramada (near corporate road, Prahladnagar). I try many times (bring GF there). You need to give ID cards (both person).

DestinyChanger
08-30-21, 11:52
Dear Destinychanger,

Rgds.

Mahilo.I am sorry but my DM is not activated. ID proofs are compulsory but you can use a fake one. There is one next to gnfc towers on sg highway forgot the name other is Hotel first word of each royal Paint and children park. Also there is one 5 star on bopal ambli road which is also female friendly.

Adckbpu
08-30-21, 20:20
Hi friends, if anyone can share good indie contact would be there in Ahmedabad for day and have some spare time so would like to have some fun in spare time.

NaughtyDevil1
09-10-21, 19:14
Travelled to Ahmedabad after a long time. And so thought of checking the scene.

Checked the Water L (flower) spa at Bopal next to the residential complex.

Had been here in the past but now found the scene quite bad. Inflated prices (1. 5 k for oil) and trying hard to sell package.

Thought of checking. Tried dry for 1 k. A Punjabi (raazi heroin). Looks ok, a bit fat. Within minutes she asked if interested in extras. Quoted 5 k FS and 3. 5 K B2B! Not sure if she thought I was a newbie or these are the current rates in Ahmedabad. Just declined. Tried negotiating a bit but she was adamant at first and wasted too time. Asked her to continue the massage and go. I think above 2 k for B2B and 3 k max (assuming real catch) for FS is waste.

Next day thought of checking another one at same place. Big mistake. A 4/10 walked in (forgot the name). And demanded 5 k again and not willing to budge. Wasted 15 minutes. Asked for change and now uncle is not willing claiming after 15 minutes can't be changed! Asked her to just finish massage.

On both times, massage rating 0!

This place was a nice earlier but now looks like a fraud. Will avoid in future. Be careful not to waste money to try. Unless someone wants to spend so much for services.

Check aqua on floor below. High prices so just avoided. Didn't want repeat experience and money down the drain!

NaughtyDevil1
09-10-21, 19:30
The next report.

Last day thought of checking a diff location at bopal. The 2 large towers at the junction seem to have a no. Of spas running.

Didn't have any references or recent reports so just walked in a couple of them to check rooms (hygiene and shower).

Entered one with name starting Blue on 2/3 floor. Luckily saw a cute one near the counter. Negotiated 1 k, counter guy was reasonable and good. Asked to send the same therapist. (happiness in Hindi).

Looks 7, serv 8.

Charges 2 k for B2B. 2.5 k FS should be possible.

Will love to try an indie or hw. Requesting fellow ISGians for help in VFM / SP contacts.

TIA.

DestinyChanger
09-10-21, 20:32
Is there any spa providing FS in Ahmedabad?

Also want reviews about buddha int spa is any service available there?

SaintIn
09-18-21, 14:04
After so many days, was looking for some action. Enquired on JD, got few calls from nearby spas.

Zeroed down a spa near Himalaya Mall, kept my expectations very low, went in for dry massage, in came the girl, started with chit chat and name sake massage on legs and back after about 10 minutes she asked me to turn around, that's the time I realized that she is very young and decent looking.

Within next 5-7 minutes of sweet talk she was allover me and she said she is horny. Within no time we were licking each other's bodies like BF-GF met after a long time. Then rolled the see on and entered in missionary, after some time shifted to WOT and then Doggy for some time, at last finished in Missionary again as she wanted very fast strokes to end with.

Overall a very nice experience which was not expected.

Damages.

Counter. Negotiated to 800.

Deed. No discussion before the act, gave her 2 K and she accepted, I would have given about 500 more if she insisted.

DestinyChanger
09-18-21, 19:30
Can you share some pointers on spa name.

After so many days, was looking for some action. Enquired on JD, got few calls from nearby spas.

Zeroed down a spa near Himalaya Mall, kept my expectations very low, went in for dry massage, in came the girl, started with chit chat and name sake massage on legs and back after about 10 minutes she asked me to turn around, that's the time I realized that she is very young and decent looking.

Within next 5-7 minutes of sweet talk she was allover me and she said she is horny. Within no time we were licking each other's bodies like BF-GF met after a long time. Then rolled the see on and entered in missionary, after some time shifted to WOT and then Doggy for some time, at last finished in Missionary again as she wanted very fast strokes to end with.

Damages.

Deed. No discussion before the act, gave her 2 K and she accepted, I would have given about 500 more if she insisted.

Doubting Tomas
09-19-21, 03:21
Hi,

Kindly provide some hints for the name of Spa and the Girl.

Cheers.

DT.

Damages.

SaintIn
09-20-21, 11:17
It's above sales India, diagonally opposite to Himalya mall, don't remember the name of the girl, she was someone new there.

Hi,

Kindly provide some hints for the name of Spa and the Girl.

Cheers.

DT.

Master Shifu
09-21-21, 05:02
Got too horny and finally mustered up the courage to visit a spa for the first time after Covid. Based on past reviews in the forum decided to go to H spa in Thaltej. Was expecting a clean and hygienic experience but this place turned out to be a dump. Was assigned a chubby Punjabi girl with huge knockers if you like that sort of thing. I am more into slim girls so this was somewhat of a bummer for me. She started with what was supposed to be a massage but was not even close. After a few minutes she popped the extras question. Took B2 be from her which was an okayish sort of experience. She denied BJ and FS. Was ok with DFK but she had just smoked so the odour was a turnoff.

Overall it was a below par experience. The only saving grace was that there were two awesome NE girls outside when I was leaving. One was on the phone in the lobby and another one was just leaving. Wish I could have gotten one of those. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Damages: 1. 5 at counter + 2 to the girl (bargain hard).

Looks: 5.

Service: 6.

WIR: probably not.

In the mood for a slim NE babe who will do a BJ. Any suggestions?

SaintIn
09-30-21, 08:16
Why the Ahmedabad forum is dead? Have people stopped mongering?

I went to same spa yesterday evening as in my last post, chose same dry massage at same counter charges, enquired about the same girl but was not there. Went ahead expecting something good with the new bird, in came the girl (In fact a lady) with zero massage skills, after 10-15 minutes she asked for something extra, I clearly told her that, she does not have what I am looking for in a polite manner and continue with massage.

She seemed very much interested in massaging inner thighs and buttocks, I asked if she can give bum massage which she happily agreed, I removed my dispo. She massaged the Bum, balls and area in between for next 15-20 minutes with oil. It was a good but not the great experience. After the massage she herself lifter her top and started hand job, which felt nice. After about 5-7 minutes, ejected the load, she cleaned and bye-bye.

Damages, Counter 800, 700 to the girl.

DestinyChanger
10-02-21, 13:47
Went to Spa name starting from A meaning Celtic word for "river" a few days back on see G Road. The lady on reception allotted a room and a Girl was allotted who was from Mumbai. Looks were ok nice curvy body and big assets. Talked a lot about she is from Mumbai is not liking here, is going back tomorrow. The massage was basic nothing special. She had HJ and B2B on menu but was demanding 5 k for B2B which I refused tried to convince me but I dint gave up. Then she told that she will ask some other girl if she can do the deed but there was no one available. After some more massage she said that she will leave I was upset and said ok.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Service: 0/10.

Counter: 1 k.

DestinyChanger
10-02-21, 13:55
After being disappointed at 1 spa went to another one nearby with name starting from the (Person who plays music) Was appointed a girl maybe of around 20-21. Changed to disposables and started the massage. She was a NE from Mizoram name starting from and. Excellent massage and very nice bum massage. But she was constantly looking in her phone and also attended 2 calls. Asked for extras she said HJ and B2B. Opted B2B but she was least interested. First she was wearing her pants but I said that's not B2B then she removed it and came on top sucked her small tiny tits and then she finished with HJ.

Overall: 5/10.

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: 2/10.

Massage: 8/10.

WIR: No.

Counter: 1 k + 2 k to girl.

Looking for genuine Indie GFE in Ahmedabad.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

BngEats8
10-06-21, 08:48
After being disappointed at 1 spa went to another one nearby with name starting from the (Person who plays music).Can you share some more pointers on the spa name? I'll be in the city over the coming weekend. Would love to visit a place that offers good massage plus some extras.

Thanks,

Are.

SilentNinja
10-06-21, 23:48
I require your assistance for a FS Spa preferably for next two days since I am paying a visit to city for *work purposes* I can provide some help in Vadodara if possible. My stay will be arranged by company so not really into indies or SP unless there are some green hotels. Need some quick no BS action hence FS Spas only. Thanks.

Regards,

SN.

SouRiceCream
10-08-21, 11:28
After reading reports for a long time went to a spa in HM store complex ground floor. There were 2 NI and Gujju, paid 1 k for dry massage, chose NI and went inside. She was about 5'5 good build and big boobs. Door didn't have locks. Started massage, did small talk, told spa doesn't pay salary so she resorts to extras. Asked 3.5 k for B2B, negotiated to 2 k. Undressed and started B2B. Sucked boobs for a long time and came. Since it was my 1st time I didn't ask about FS, totally forgot about it.

DFK: 0/10 (Didn't do but sucked my neck and said you smell nice).

Massage: 9/10 (First massage so I don't really know much here).

Damage: 1 k+2 k.

WIR: No, I will try new spas.

Covai07
10-10-21, 05:26
Any hint to get.

Hello friends,

Posting this after a month. This was one of my better experiences with an indie. With the help of a ISG senior, I got the contact of an indie. Neha.

She is a MILF. Unmarried. Maybe in her her late 30's. She is stocky and comparatively short in height. Her boobs are decent and has great skin. Her face is very pedestrian and something you wouldn't look at twice in normal course of the day. But she came with great reviews. So I had booked a nice hotel in the city of Ahmedabad.

She arrived. She was quite aware and smart about the entire charade. Waltzed confidently past the reception and to the lift. I escorted her to the room. She was frank and a bit crude in her conversation. And she turned out to be a Gujarati. We did some chit chat and then removed our clothes.

Now the game begins. She is an expert with her tongue. Her licking of my body was exceptional. Something I have never experienced. She played with my nipples. Sucked them, suckled them, bit them, licked them and kissed them so aptly that I cried with joy. She sucked my manhood with such devotion and skill that it would put Katrina's mango sucking advertisement to shame. She enjoyed pleasuring me. She then fondled my testes, licked and sucked them as well. And then she did give me a rimjob as well. And ofcouse she massaged the prostrate. This all made the orgasm much more intense. I orgasmed the first time without any penetration..

JayFun123
10-10-21, 05:44
Hi,

I had tried many spa in Ahmedabad so daily getting sms from many spa. Yesterday one of known guy sms that he has started new spa and have good Thai chicks. As so long time have not tasted any Thai so mood get up for good Thai massage. Went to spa paid counter, guy tried to convinced me for membership but first I wanted to check girl. Entered room. Good spa but nothing great to write. Thai therapist name S at are at come in. Look wise she is ok ok, body also looks ok not great. Started massage below average massage. I always expect bum massage from Thai but no bum massage little disappointed. She asked extra and quoted 5 k for FS in reverse I said 2500 and hard bargain comes to 3000. She gave cbd for name sake and nothing great in boom boom also. Will never repeat that spa again. The spa name was natural ingredient with lots of health benefits and very sweet start from H.

Look: 7/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Massage 3/10.

CBJ 1/10.

Service 2/10.

Very very poor experience.

BluffMasterKk
10-11-21, 12:03
For quite some time I was searching for spa which can provide BJ or FS.

Didn't have any hints so didn't try any new spas and went only for massage in my regular spa.

But one day I thought to try a new spa behind rajpath club.

On 2nd floor in a new building there is one spa by name of a color of Indian cricket team.

Went there and asked and the guy said they have NE, NI and model staff. Price of model staff was 1800 and he gave me at 1600 which is less compared to other spas I have inquired and tried.

Got a therapist named S. She was not a model and said was from Mumbai but had done make up so it was not bad and had good body but not very good.

Massage was average and after 30 minutes or so she asked for extra and I asked the menu. She said B2B and HJ and I asked for BJ and FS and she quoted very high prices at 8000.

So I refused and asked her to continue massage. Again we talked about it and negotiated to 5500 (which is again high) but gave in because of long dry spell.

She said next time she will give more discount. She was co-operative in the deed and had nice assets.

WIR: Yes, once.

Damages: 1600 + 5500 = 7100.

You will get 80% hints if you read carefully.

Ahmedabad forum is dry as I think mongering friends are not regularly sharing any new finds or FRs.

Keep sharing & caring.

DestinyChanger
10-12-21, 14:43
Its the profession name of the person who plays music in the clubs.

Can you share some more pointers on the spa name? I'll be in the city over the coming weekend. Would love to visit a place that offers good massage plus some extras.

Thanks,

Are.

PopaTlal12
10-13-21, 14:21
Hi everyone,

I am new on this forum, but not new in this field.

I also visited it.

You can find it on 1st floor opposite mall.

Also you can directly ask for service, it will cost around 2000.

Within next 5-7 minutes of sweet talk she was allover me and she said she is horny. Within no time we were licking each other's bodies like BF-GF met after a long time. Then rolled the see on and entered in missionary, after some time shifted to WOT and then Doggy for some time, at last finished in Missionary again as she wanted very fast strokes to end with..

Master Shifu
10-16-21, 07:24
Commiserations brother. What do these girls think their pussy is made of? This is the classical Golden Pussy Syndrome.

5500 seems to be too much, even for FS, in a spa. Add to that the counter charge and you are out in excess of 7000.

Had a similar experience at V spa Prahladnagar. Went there in the afternoon and there was a shady guy at the counter. Counter charge was 1500. He first sent an NE girl but I could hear her coughing repeatedly before she came in so I sent her back. After that a Punjabi girl, Ms J, came in. She was hot but refused to take her mask off (bummer #1). Massage was almost non-existent. She popped the question of extras and quoted 8 k for B2 B (wtf!) Eventually coming down to 5 k (bummer #2). There was no way I was going to pay that much just for B2B. Told her I would jerk off by myself and leave.

She said that she worked earlier at the Fruit Colour spa near V lake. There are actually four spas on the ground floor of the building facing the lake. Any review of those?

Guys, let's not drive up prices. I think B2 be should not be more than 2-2. 5 k. What about FS?

For quite some time I was searching for spa which can provide BJ or FS.

Didn't have any hints so didn't try any new spas and went only for massage in my regular spa.

But one day I thought to try a new spa behind rajpath club...

PopaTlal12
10-16-21, 13:08
Yesterday I tried new spa.

It is opposite of Himalaya Mall.

Hint: 1st floor, Spa name start with M.

There are three birds available, but only one is good looking.

She is new there so you can enjoy as your wish.

PopaTlal12
10-16-21, 15:17
Brothers can you share some hints to contact.

Finally wait is over and we entered into the room. Girl name was Preety and she was from Delhi. We had some chitchat and started with kiss. Initially she was hesitate to give kiss but she gave good kiss. We helped each other to undress. Her boobs was damn juicy and tight. I sucked it so hard that she screamed loudly. Then she started kissing on my body almost everywhere and my Johny was getting hard. She gently started sucking my Johny and I was enjoying it.

After much excitement in foreplay finally started in missionary. Her pussy was not that much tight but I was enjoying it. Then tried cowgirl but she was tired in few seconds so finally ended in doggy style..

BluffMasterKk
10-19-21, 11:33
Commiserations brother. What do these girls think their pussy is made of? This is the classical Golden Pussy Syndrome.

5500 seems to be too much, even for FS, in a spa. Add to that the counter charge and you are out in excess of 7000.

Had a similar experience at V spa Prahladnagar. Went there in the afternoon and there was a shady guy at the counter. Counter charge was 1500. He first sent an NE girl but I could hear her coughing repeatedly before she came in so I sent her back. After that a Punjabi girl, Ms J, came in. She was hot but refused to take her mask off (bummer #1). Massage was almost non-existent. She popped the question of extras and quoted 8 k for B2 B (wtf!) Eventually coming down to 5 k (bummer #2). There was no way I was going to pay that much just for B2B. Told her I would jerk off by myself and leave.

She said that she worked earlier at the Fruit Colour spa near V lake. There are actually four spas on the ground floor of the building facing the lake. Any review of those?

Guys, let's not drive up prices. I think B2B should not be more than 2-2.5 k. What about FS?Yes I know 5500 is high even for FS (and I had FS not B2B in that amount) if it is in a spa but when you have had long dry spell you sometimes give in.

Plus I have never paid more than 2000 or max 2500 in any of my B2B encounters and sometimes have got even BJ along with B2B at that price.

I think Ahmedabad / Gujarat forum is dry compared to cities like Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore where either you don't have options or people who get lucky enough don't post FRs.

Malta787
10-19-21, 11:38
Hi Brothers,

I am a Gurgaon manger in Ahmedabad for couple of days. Would request kind brothers to provide Spa hints for FS, B2 B with rates. My PM is active and will reciprocate with Delhi / Gurgaon options. Thank you.

DestinyChanger
10-20-21, 12:39
Hi everyone,

I am new on this forum, but not new in this field.

I also visited it.

You can find it on 1st floor opposite mall.

Also you can directly ask for service, it will cost around 2000.Hints of the name of the spa?

Master Shifu
10-21-21, 05:24
Seems that Foreigner SBR is still reliable as ever. FS around 4-4.5 k. Decent looking girls. YMMV.

Yes I know 5500 is high even for FS (and I had FS not B2B in that amount) if it is in a spa but when you have had long dry spell you sometimes give in.

Plus I have never paid more than 2000 or max 2500 in any of my B2B encounters and sometimes have got even BJ along with B2B at that price.

I think Ahmedabad / Gujarat forum is dry compared to cities like Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore where either you don't have options or people who get lucky enough don't post FRs.

PopaTlal12
10-21-21, 07:34
Brother,

There is only one spa above sales India, still you need name of spa?

Hints of the name of the spa?

DestinyChanger
10-30-21, 11:27
Brother,

There is only one spa above sales India, still you need name of spa?Sorry but I was not able to find it but I know a spa opp to sales India so just wanted to confirm.

Mahilo0404
10-30-21, 20:26
Sorry but I was not able to find it but I know a spa opp to sales India so just wanted to confirm.Does the Spa name starts with G. That is "Soneri" Gujarati.

And that too looks very shady from outside. Sorry for this repeat but request for aome more hint about Soa and the Girl / s.

Thnaks.

Mahilo.

PopaTlal12
11-03-21, 06:46
Does the Spa name starts with G. That is "Soneri" Gujarati.

And that too looks very shady from outside. Sorry for this repeat but request for aome more hint about Soa and the Girl / s.

Thnaks.

Mahilo.Hi everyone,

Sorry if I created any confusion.

Yes Mahilo spa name is correct.

You will not find that spa on Google maps.

There are more spa in that area where you can easily find birds, I will post about it in new FR soon.

Thanks.

CharlieSheen69
11-03-21, 07:00
Ahmedabad is so dry it seems. Will be going there on a biz trip soon for 2 days. What do you guys suggest? Should I take someone from Mumbai & go or approach local SPs (which I have no leads) or local indies (again no leads / info)?

DestinyChanger
11-03-21, 22:50
Ahmedabad is so dry it seems. Will be going there on a biz trip soon for 2 days. What do you guys suggest? Should I take someone from Mumbai & go or approach local SPs (which I have no leads) or local indies (again no leads / info)?Depends on what you are looking for. You can find average gals with local SP but for model type and more GFE you will have to bring them from out of Gujarat like Mumbai or Delhi.

PopaTlal12
11-09-21, 10:54
Hello everyone,

My report is regarding spa near Himalaya Mall.

Spa name is in Gujarati.

You will find it just beside A1 paratha center.

Spa is run by a Gujarati lady, there are 4-5 NE birds available.

If you want FS, visit there.

Girls quality: average,(but not bad).

Damage: 1500 rs.

Note: message is on name of shake only, so don't go if you want massage also.

CharlieSheen69
11-10-21, 06:21
Depends on what you are looking for. You can find average gals with local SP but for model type and more GFE you will have to bring them from out of Gujarat like Mumbai or Delhi.I am thinking to take someone from here (Mumbai) but I'd wouldn't like to let of the opportunity to try Guj birds. The Mumbai one I can try anytime: the.

HootingStar289
11-12-21, 07:44
This is my FR regarding this spa (name is the same as the profession of person who remixes popular songs) on CG road, there are many spas in this area, but not all give FS services.

The spa has some really nice selection of girls, I went with NE she was short, fair and very cute. Gave a decent-ish massage, popped question for extras, she quoted 5 k settled for 3 k (was having a long dry spell and was heartbroken). She was clean shaved, rack was small. But FS was horrible, lay there like a dead fish just waiting to get over. Did WOT and finished in Miss. But I was so turned off by her dead fish act I couldn't finish, she asked me to come there again and she'll help me finish. Also, she doesn't speak Hindi or English well so another downer.

WIR: Nah, probably with some other therapist, but mostly no.

Damage: 1.5 k counter + 3 k FS.

Pune Bro
11-13-21, 06:27
Can anyone provide good contact of inde with own place?

In Ahmedabad for a couple of days, will reciprocate with contact in Pune.

TIA.

Pune Bro
11-13-21, 12:40
In Ahmedabad and tried this spa.

Was greeted by a very basic looking girl with okay-ish body (name is And Dhupia).

Massage was average, was interested in offering only extras. Took HJ+tl with bum massage.

HJ was ok, bit hurried. Bum massage was non existent, when brought up, did it for 30 seconds. Took 60 min massage, got 45 minutes only.

Place is very unhygienic and can be avoided. Was too hungry so couldn't control. Shower had centepede crawling and is open for peepers. Be careful of your belongings.

Damage: 1+1.5 K.

WIR. No.

Pune Bro
11-13-21, 12:43
Hello everyone,

Spa name is in Gujarati.

Note: message is on name of shake only, so don't go if you want massage also.Is this weit in spa opposite A1?

Pune Bro
11-13-21, 12:45
Hello everyone,

Spa name is in Gujarati.

Note: message is on name of shake only, so don't go if you want massage also.Is this Weit In spa opposite A1?

Also the one above sales India seems to be closed.

PopaTlal12
11-14-21, 04:32
This is my FR regarding this spa (name is the same as the profession of person who remixes popular songs) on CG road, there are many spas in this area, but not all give FS services.

The spa has some really nice selection of girls, I went with NE she was short, fair and very cute. Gave a decent-ish massage, popped question for extras, she quoted 5 k settled for 3 k (was having a long dry spell and was heartbroken). She was clean shaved, rack was small. But FS was horrible, lay there like a dead fish just waiting to get over. Did WOT and finished in Miss. But I was so turned off by her dead fish act I couldn't finish, she asked me to come there again and she'll help me finish. Also, she doesn't speak Hindi or English well so another downer.

WIR: Nah, probably with some other therapist, but mostly no.

Damage: 1.5 k counter + 3 k FS.There is another spa in same building, visit it.

PopaTlal12
11-14-21, 04:46
Is this Weit In spa opposite A1?

Also the one above sales India seems to be closed.Hi brother,

Spa name I don't remember, as am not in town right now so can't visit and tell name, but I can assist via location.

Search Google Raju omlet or A1 paratha Centre in drive in road. Or.

On drive in road there is Samsung service centre, just opposite of it local food shops available. Just visit food shop, besides the shops you will find spa.

Regarding spa above Sales India, I have to confirm once I visit city.

Thanks.

Doubting Tomas
11-16-21, 10:40
Dear all,

Required Indie or SP contacts with reference please. In desperate need of luck. So, this is required. (Long Story). Messages are activated. Kindly respond positively.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

DT.

Doubting Tomas
11-18-21, 15:41
Hi,

More than 2 days and no revert. Seems my luck has hit rock bottom.

Guys, come on. Help me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

DT.

Dear all,

Required Indie or SP contacts with reference please. In desperate need of luck. So, this is required. (Long Story). Messages are activated. Kindly respond positively.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

DT.

Siripu
11-23-21, 13:04
Hi all,

One of my known Punjabi indi is coming to Ahmedabad tomorrow, If you want want contact details then inbox.

Rahul2020
11-23-21, 17:42
Hello guys,

I am travelling to Ahemadabad next week for official visit. Please help with some contacts of Indies. My PM is active.

Thanks for help.

Vran8
11-23-21, 18:49
Hi all,

One of my known Punjabi indi is coming to Ahmedabad tomorrow, If you want want contact details then inbox.Hi bro,

I recently joined the group and it seems the DM is not active. [Deleted by Admin] Thanks!

Vran8
11-23-21, 19:02
Hey all,

So wanted to share one experience in October. So there are a lot of couples on Twitter who keep on visiting this city. I met one like them. DMed on their Twitter and took the conversation forward to TG.

This was a couple in their mid 20's. It's usually a threesome but if you ask the husband to be away or cuckhold they adhere by it as well. In my case, the guy was drunk so he slept. Talking about the wife, slim, small cherry boobs, dusky, decent face, decent to talk as well. She would dress up and put make up super nicely so that is nice. These guys don't put their face on Twitter and don't even reveal until you meet them so that part is always a bummer. I guess my luck wasn't that bad or good either. The stay was in a 5 star hotel. Usually these couples book only one of these and also bring booze.

Booked her for the night although I should have taken for an hour only (less damage and they got booze so I was super drunk anyway). She started with a HJ, then BJ (which was decent), did in multiple positions (advantage of slim body), No CIM but she would allow on body. Post the deed, snuggled and slept.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Skills - 8/10.

WIR. Not really. The difference between the pictures and real was quite huge so was a bit disappointed.

Damage. 15 K for the night. No charges for hotel or anything else. I know it's a lot but these couples are usually on the higher end.

P. S: If you want to spot such couples on Twitter, search "Ahmedabad Fwb" if they would be coming to the city, a few posts would pop up.

P. P. S: In a dire need for a good indie. Found a few. Didn't look exactly great. Wouldn't mind paying a bit high too.

Mnavez123
11-23-21, 20:58
Hi,

Thank you for sharing Punjabi Indi info.

I am working on activating my messaging [Deleted by Admin]

Thanks.

Hi all,

One of my known Punjabi indi is coming to Ahmedabad tomorrow, If you want want contact details then inbox.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

VickeyForever
11-24-21, 12:38
Friends, pl help with any contacts of indes with place in Surat.

I am travelling for one night tomorrow.

I can reciprocate in Mumbai.

Pl pm me.

Rajesh1
12-09-21, 09:05
Ahmedabad forum is dead I think. No reports for days together. Although the number of spas is shooting up everyday. And many are packed every day. Still no word here on ISG.

I will start with my experience. I m a regular at this spa on science city road. All NE staff. Some girls are pretty and have great body. Once I did DATY to this chick for 10 minutes. What a beautiful **** she had. Some nakhras but I try to keep the prices in check. 1 k counter. 1-1.5 k for B2B. Full access to girls body. But no sex. Earlier there were girls who would have sex as well but they are no more at the spa.

Anyone interested may PM me but with some experience to reciprocate at least.

Hunter999
12-09-21, 10:34
There are many massage parlours, in Rajhans mall in surat, and you have a optoin of seeing the massaseuse first, normally all are Indian, and when you are inside, you can enjoy full service. Go to Rajhans mall, or rahulraj mall, you can google the address.

Friends, pl help with any contacts of indes with place in Surat.

I am travelling for one night tomorrow.

I can reciprocate in Mumbai.

Pl pm me.

Tcsrog
12-11-21, 07:52
This is my first report. I have been following this forum for a long and was in search of Good service.

I was googling and found a spa in Crystal Icon 2, Name: "Synonym of the watering hole" (*newly opened). I was lucky to find this spa. This was one of the best experiences I had. All the birds are young (Locals = Gujju). The counter person showed me all the girls to choose from, and oh boy! They are really yummy in size and shape.

The room was cozy, she came in, started the massage with some stretches, and made me feel comfortable with massage, (Opted for B2B), and oh boy! What a pleasure. Enjoyed the deed, finished by having a shower together.

Overall: 8/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Massage: 7/10.

B2B: 8/10.

WIR: Yes. Going to experience all birds.

Counter: 1 k + 2 k to girl.

*DM me for more info.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

DarcyDrew
12-12-21, 07:18
Hi Fellas.

I am from the Pune forum and will be visiting Ahmedabad for a week. Can someone please share contacts of some reliable SPs or indies in Ahmedabad. Can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi and Pune.

Cheers.

CharlieSheen69
12-12-21, 07:30
Kemcho (Hello,

I'll be visiting Ahmedabad this week and was looking for genuine SP / indie (MILF will be fine) with big boobies.

Can any veteran / senior monger can help? I can help you out for Mumbai.

BluffMasterKk
12-13-21, 05:37
How to connect with you? Is that the only spa in the building? Which floor?

This is my first report. I have been following this forum for a long and was in search of Good service.

I was googling and found a spa in Crystal Icon 2, Name: "Synonym of the watering hole" (*newly opened). I was lucky to find this spa. This was one of the best experiences I had. All the birds are young (Locals = Gujju). The counter person showed me all the girls to choose from, and oh boy! They are really yummy in size and shape.

The room was cozy, she came in, started the massage with some stretches, and made me feel comfortable with massage, (Opted for B2B), and oh boy! What a pleasure. Enjoyed the deed, finished by having a shower together.

Overall: 8/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10..

Doubting Tomas
12-13-21, 09:00
Hi,

This seems more like an advertisement than information. DM is not activated be the way.

Cheers,

DT.

The room was cozy, she came in, started the massage with some stretches, and made me feel comfortable with massage, (Opted for B2B), and oh boy! What a pleasure. Enjoyed the deed, finished by having a shower together..

RajaRj2612
12-13-21, 11:03
Almost at all Spa in Ahmedabad you can gets services like BJ & B2B.

Few spas hardly 2 or 3 have remained professional & there girls do not go for service but are worth for genuine massage.

At any decent spa, you can get BJ at 1000.00 & B2B between 2000 to 2500 max.

At many others offers at low cost but dirty.

DestinyChanger
12-13-21, 15:35
This is a post regarding my surat experience of a month ago.

The spa scene is very boring in Ahmedabad, was in Surat for few days so decided to try the spa scene there. Googled few names but all of them were at their closing time and said no. Then went to a building opp Vijyalaxmi hall. Went to the spa named after a fruit, the ambience was ok but the lady on the counter showed the images of the girls, the one which I liked was busy with other clients so I got disappointed and asked the lady if there are any other spas near by, to my surprise the building is full of spas went to the third floor and at the reception showed the images chose a Thai girl and went to the room. The girl was same as in the pics. Slowly started massage and damn she was too good as a masseur after half an hour she popped the question of direct full service I was so excited that I said yes. She removed her clothes and started the deed and my damn god is was almost perfect in everyway and also she was very friendly. Gave me a BBBJ for for few minutes and then dis WOT and finished in CG. She has perfect tits and nice huge ass. Then we had a bath together where she cleaned me.

Overall: 4/5.

Face: 3/5.

Body: 4/5.

Service: 5/5.

And I was so pleased that I repeated her the next day which I will be posting soon.

DesiBuoy
12-14-21, 14:00
Hello fellow mongers,

Visiting this wonderful city and wondering where I can find some good looking Thais. No budget constraint but hoping to get more than a plain HJ and topless service.

My DM is open!

Many thanks.

Rj4321
12-14-21, 18:34
Hi brother,

Spa name I don't remember, as am not in town right now so can't visit and tell name, but I can assist via location.

Search Google Raju omlet or A1 paratha Centre in drive in road. Or.

On drive in road there is Samsung service centre, just opposite of it local food shops available. Just visit food shop, besides the shops you will find spa.

Regarding spa above Sales India, I have to confirm once I visit city.

Thanks.Hi,

I have confirmed that the Spa is still operational but by any chance do you know the name or can give any hints about girl.

Rj4321
12-14-21, 18:38
Is this Weit In spa opposite A1?

Also the one above sales India seems to be closed.Yes I have found it by same name there is no any spa with Gujarati name. Additionally I have checked out all the girls of this Spa I would say below average seems all are in their late 40's. If you want to go with average stuff I would say visit happiness (Hindi) star spa at gurukul definitely you will get young birds.

RJS1995
12-14-21, 18:42
Hey everyone,

New guy here.

Stumbled across a few Afros on a website called massage Republic and it seemed genuine at first glance. But I haven't got any replies to messages sent via the site and I'm not keen on disclosing my Whatsapp number right off the bat.

Anyone here has any experience with the site or any such SP? I don't have my DM activated.

Rj4321
12-15-21, 04:07

Damages..Hi,

Could you please help me out with the bird name Or any hints?

DestinyChanger
12-15-21, 07:56
Can anyone help to find a spa which has International girls was able to find in Surat but not yet in Ahmedabad.

Shlok2425
12-18-21, 09:01
You can Try A 9 spa thy have therapist from Russia when I visit last time.

Can anyone help to find a spa which has International girls was able to find in Surat but not yet in Ahmedabad.

DesiMacho
12-18-21, 13:21
Yesterday I was looking for some action and searched a popular website which listed pictures and WhatsApp contacts.

Sent request to several girls, all appearing independent. Overall responded to some 8-10 Indies.

Most responses were read by the receiver as WhatsApp showed double ticks (good news).

In return, was contacted back by 3-4, each an agent.

All showed a list of 5-6 pictures, none of which were from the website (generally expected of agents).

Various price points by-time spent were mentioned.

Finally I settled on one agent & one picture, for 3 k / 1 hour.

Refused service from the other agents. Honestly telling them that I had closed with someone else & I'll use them for future booking (genuinely & politely).

Now the surprising part.

Plus point.

Girl came within 20-30 min as promised.

No negotiation on price.

Took payment by PayTM (convenient).

Negative point.

The girl was completely different than "Any of the pictures" (Generally expected of agents). But she was OK so went ahead.

(Big negative.

One of the Agent who I had declined. Started calling me again and again. Demanding 1000 INR for "Future booking". When I declined to pay ahead, he started calling on WhatsApp / Mobile again and again to harass using at least 6-7 different numbers. He also sent me morphed image of mine from WhatsApp to scare me. This went on for almost 2 hours. One call even came at 2 am in the morning when I was sleeping which I noticed in the morning. I tried blocking all of them, but 7-8 calls were too much to make me wonder to what lengths these guys will go.

BIG lesson learned. Never "over communicate" with agents. Limited and to-the-point giving them zero hints.

After all this. The girl was average but she gave a good covered BJ.

Happy mongering.

PopaTlal12
12-18-21, 17:41
Hi,

I have confirmed that the Spa is still operational but by any chance do you know the name or can give any hints about girl.Hi brother,

Are you talking about spa above sales India?

PopaTlal12
12-18-21, 18:06
Hello Everyone,

Please not that FR is from one month old experience.

My report is regarding my encounter with a fraud on a locan to site.

As I was eager to have some fun & doesn't want to have fun with spa birds as I found most of them mechanical.

So try my luck on websites. As you search on websites many options available, I search every number on true caller to avoid frauds as much as possible.

And found a number without any spam reports, so decided to try that number, contacted him via WhatsApp.

He replied within minute with many girls photos, for conformation tried to reverse search photos on google and found to be genuine guy.

Then decided to go ahead with him.

Finally agreed with negotiation of 2500 , with hotel.

He texted me hotel name, and asked me to choose time, which I said next day afternoon.

Next day I reached hotel and called him, he asked me to give phone to the counter guy, after that I payed 500 rs to counter guy for room book.

As room book conformed, I sent room number photo to guy on WhatsApp, and he told me that bird is on the way, she will reach in 30 minutes.

Yea bird come but I was shocked to see her face, she is totally different form the photos, I called the guy and he said that the bird I choose was not available with him, I lost my mind and very soon I left the place without giving any money to bird.

Few minutes later the WhatsApp guy called me and said next time he will surely give me same bird as promised, but as per my experience I can say that he is not trustworthy.

His number is ending with 109 on WhatsApp, please avoid him.

Thanks.

FunForSandy
12-19-21, 05:10
Hey friends,

Can you suggest spas which are clean and where one can get FS with well groomed and slim therapists.

Have tried Xiang Thai spa in my earlier visit which was a disaster.

Thanks in advance.

BluffMasterKk
12-19-21, 21:50
Hey friends,

Can you suggest spas which are clean and where one can get FS with well groomed and slim therapists.

Have tried Xiang Thai spa in my earlier visit which was a disaster.

Thanks in advance.You can try be spa (name of color of Indian cric team). They have 1-2 good. Soumya.

FunForSandy
12-20-21, 04:09
You can try be spa (name of color of Indian cric team). They have 1-2 good. Soumya.Thanks Soumya. Do they have Thais or Indians?

And how much should I pay at the counter? And how much do the therapists charge?

Would you recommend any therapist?

Thanks again.

BluffMasterKk
12-20-21, 12:41
Thanks Soumya. Do they have Thais or Indians?

And how much should I pay at the counter? And how much do the therapists charge?

Would you recommend any therapist?

Thanks again.That is the name of the therapist.

Yes the have NE & Indian staff. No Thai after covid.

Counter = 1500 & therapist 5000 when I went.

DestinyChanger
12-20-21, 15:02
Hello friends,

Now the game begins. She is an expert with her tongue. Her licking of my body was exceptional. Something I have never experienced. She played with my nipples. Sucked them, suckled them, bit them, licked them and kissed them so aptly that I cried with joy. She sucked my manhood with such devotion and skill that it would put Katrina's mango sucking advertisement to shame. She enjoyed pleasuring me. She then fondled my testes, licked and sucked them as well. And then she did give me a rimjob as well. And ofcouse she massaged the prostrate. This all made the orgasm much more intense. I orgasmed the first time without any penetration.Please share the contact and I can reciprocate.

DestinyChanger
12-20-21, 15:15
Few days back visited spa at Jodhpur (New Building). Counter guys know me very well. I went for someone else but she was not available. So he provided miss M. She was good. Started massage and she indicated. After 25-30 minutes. She coated 1500 HJ, B2B 2500, No BJ (I didn't asked), I was continues asking for full service but she denied and finally she agree and ready for FS but m bad I forgot to take protection so took B2B in 2500. Took shower together. Good experience.

Massage- 8.

Service. FS available (not sure for everyone, reference can work).

Service: 9.

WIR- Yes.Can you please share the name DM is open. TIA.

DestinyChanger
12-20-21, 15:33
So guys, today tried Shruti AKA ShritiKunal.

Had been talking to her on FB for past 10 odd days. Finally arranged to meet her today, took a while to plan since had to go to odhav in some hotel.

Hotel room was decent for a quick fuck and out.

So reached hotel, she was waiting at the reception. Checked in together and went to the room. Attitude was friendly and damn she has curves. She was wearing black Jean's and red top but her curves instantly had turned me on. We got comfortable introduced each other, she seemed very gentle and not at all in any kind of rush. She went in to the quick shower for this city is still hot like summer. She came out in the towel and Jonny was already pumping up. I jumped into shower then & we got into bed in the towels.

Got comfortable and had a bit of chitchat for few minutes. And she started touching and caressing.

I could see her tit almost dropping out of the towel. I loosened my self and she moved her fingers towards jonny and started playing with it. The she asked if ID liked to finger her. To which I Said of course. The rest is hard to put in words as I could write an essay on the experience. But to not make this read anymore boring, she is wild, into it, great GFE, takes command, can get a bit rough in a good way, and she loves to kiss!! And yes she has a nice tight Vag. With nice curvy booty and tits..Do you still have their contact?

DestinyChanger
12-20-21, 15:44

Fixed the deed on Saturday. She asked me to come at sindhubhavan and after that she guided me to the hotel. As soon as I enter the room my johnny gave standing ovation. She was win short black dress with melons pooping out she hugged me and offer me water. We had some chat. After 5 minute she sit on my lap and removed her dress. I started sucking boobs and grabbing her ass. She removed my clothes and started doing twerking on my dick. I felt like I was about to cum but I controlled and ask her to give me good BJ she started doing and men I had best BJ till now. She was sucking like it was the last dick on the world and I grab her head and started pushing faster and did CIM. She swallow it. After that I cleaned johnny. We have chit chat for almost 30 minutes.Nice FR bro can you please share the contact details can reciprocate. TIA.

DestinyChanger
12-21-21, 06:52
In talks with a bird with number ending 626. Sends 2 pics and asks 3500 for 2 pops. She operates from different hotels. Any reviews on the same? The offer seems too good to believe.

DestinyChanger
12-21-21, 07:26
Hi fellow mongers,

Writting this FR which is 15 days old. This indie find thru insta and turned in to real good thing. Had her once before and she asked me out with her friend also. Her friend is a small time model working in Pune. She has a pretty face but chubby just the way I like it. Deal was done for 9 k for 2. Pune wali was bit nakhrewali but she had a juiciest boobs. The deed lasted for 2 hours and could not do both. But it was fun! Felt like I am in one of the brothel of game of thrones.

For Pune girl.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Service 8/10.

Insta hooker.

Body 7/10..Can you please share the contact can reciprocate some nice contacts.

FunForSandy
12-22-21, 02:33
That is the name of the therapist.

Yes the have NE & Indian staff. No Thai after covid.

Counter = 1500 & therapist 5000 when I went.Understood. Thanks again. Should be in Ahmedabad next week. Will go for her.

Jalsa2000
12-27-21, 07:55
Hi all,

Been an old monger but been offline in last 2 years due to wfh. This report is just general spa scene in Ahmedabad.

Ahmedabad spa scene has been evolved very much. Earlier NE were ruling the market and then came Thai therapist and they just take over the market. This helps to bring down the service rates among NE. Now NE, local and other indie are available in the market and from my experience so far NE are in better rate control. Punjabi and Delhi side girls asked for higher rates still and very few NE too. Recently one NE with not so great figure asked B2B 4000 which came down to 2000 after negotiation.

Now a days at many places FS is available (won't mention the names here in openly) - so there are spa where mostly all the girls do give massage + FS, there are some spa where a few (1/2 birds) give it and some spa where none. I never venture to the place where only FS is available as I know at the end the quality will not be good and it might be low class brothel only with very low hygiene.

There is some scams also going in the mkt where NE girl will be termed as Indonesian, Nepalis, Burmese etc etc.

Hope to update regularly going forward here.

Take care and happy mongering.

J.

DestinyChanger
12-27-21, 11:01
So was finding some good indie on the net finally stumbled upon Miss why. She offered 3.5 k for 2 shots with Hotel. Pics seems to be photoshopped contacted her and finalized the deal. Went to the hotel and she arrives half HR late. 80% match to the pic she sent. Was in a hurry started straight no DFK no foreplay Lied down and started in Missionary. She was totally dead in the deed. After some time second round she gave a Nice CBJ and then finished in missionary again. Very mechanical but nice assets and pussy.

VFM: Definitely.

WIR: Maybe searching for GFE experience.

Service: 5/10.

HardFuck2977
12-28-21, 17:59
Hi guys, am a regular on Delhi forum and am travelling to Ahmedabad this weekend.

A guy known to me shared this pic and says she is not pro. Wanted to check in Ahmedabad forum if any of you guys have met her or know about her.

DesiMacho
12-29-21, 07:31
Any Bro wants to give guidance on how to find a girl on Instra or FB.

I am new and not finding any group.

Thanks.

So guys, today tried Shruti AKA ShritiKunal.

Had been talking to her on FB for past 10 odd days. Finally arranged to meet her today, took a while to plan since had to go to odhav in some hotel.

Hotel room was decent for a quick fuck and out.

So reached hotel, she was waiting at the reception. Checked in together and went to the room. Attitude was friendly and damn she has curves. She was wearing black Jean's and red top but her curves instantly had turned me on. We got comfortable introduced each other, she seemed very gentle and not at all in any kind of rush. She went in to the quick shower for this city is still hot like summer. She came out in the towel and Jonny was already pumping up. I jumped into shower then & we got into bed in the towels.

Got comfortable and had a bit of chitchat for few minutes. And she started touching and caressing..

Horny24X7
12-29-21, 09:15
Posting after a long time. Took a break from mongering but thinking of getting back into it. It seems Ahmedabad has a lot of paid couples where the wife is available for fun. Anyone has any recent experiences with such couples? I have contacted a few on FB recently but haven't met any. Ahmedabad also seems to be a hotspot for travelling paid couples lately. I did meet a few couples long time back before I took a break from this lifestyle. Anyone with recent experiences with paid couples, please post your experiences here or PM me. Would appreciate tried and tested leads too. I will reciprocate. Cheers!

Horny24X7
12-29-21, 09:19
Posting after a long time. Took a break from mongering but thinking of getting back into it. It seems Ahmedabad has a lot of paid couples where the wife is available for fun. Anyone has any recent experiences with such couples? I have contacted a few on FB recently but haven't met any. Ahmedabad also seems to be a hotspot for travelling paid couples lately. I did meet a few couples long time back before I took a break from this lifestyle. Anyone with recent experiences with paid couples, please post your experiences here or PM me. Would appreciate tried and tested leads too. I will reciprocate. Cheers!

Jalsa2000
12-29-21, 11:37
Friends,

Got some DMs for the leads but my DMs are not active as of now so won't be able to reply to those. Sincere apologies!!

J.

So was finding some good indie on the net finally stumbled upon Miss why. She offered 3.5 k for 2 shots with Hotel. Pics seems to be photoshopped contacted her and finalized the deal. Went to the hotel and she arrives half HR late. 80% match to the pic she sent. Was in a hurry started straight no DFK no foreplay Lied down and started in Missionary. She was totally dead in the deed. After some time second round she gave a Nice CBJ and then finished in missionary again. Very mechanical but nice assets and pussy.

VFM: Definitely.

WIR: Maybe searching for GFE experience.

Service: 5/10.

DestinyChanger
12-30-21, 11:15
As I did not receive any response to my previous request, I contacted the SP I am using since last 3 years.

Done some foreplay and she gave me a good BJ.

Post BJ, we went for the deed. And after 10 min of diff positions, I came when she was giving woman on top position.I have never found a SP sending real image of the gal, this seems to be out of the box can you please share the contact?

BluffMasterKk
12-30-21, 14:37
Hi guys, am a regular on Delhi forum and am travelling to Ahmedabad this weekend.

A guy known to me shared this pic and says she is not pro. Wanted to check in Ahmedabad forum if any of you guys have met her or know about her.No. Haven't come across.

BluffMasterKk
12-30-21, 14:44
Understood. Thanks again. Should be in Ahmedabad next week. Will go for her.Hi,

Latest update.

My friend visited recently and he was told by the counter guy that soumya is not available.

He didn't ask if the girl has left the job or not available that day.

But then he frankly asked the counter guy for good extra service and he was allotted a girl and she too gave the FS and her name was Linda or Anna, he is confused between the two. But you can surely try and will get the FS.

HardFuck2977
12-30-21, 19:03
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Ahmedabad from 1-4 January and am looking for any good leads. I will be staying at star hotel and have already aligned two girls.

Have heard of paid couples fun recently in forum and would love to try some option.

I can reciprocate with one or two good contacts in Delhi when any of you guys visit.

DestinyChanger
12-31-21, 06:46
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Ahmedabad from 1-4 January and am looking for any good leads. I will be staying at star hotel and have already aligned two girls.

Have heard of paid couples fun recently in forum and would love to try some option.

I can reciprocate with one or two good contacts in Delhi when any of you guys visit.Can you please tell me more about the model you have lined up and also I can split the charges if you don't mind going double.

FunForSandy
01-01-22, 09:06
Hi,

Latest update.

My friend visited recently and he was told by the counter guy that soumya is not available.

He didn't ask if the girl has left the job or not available that day.

But then he frankly asked the counter guy for good extra service and he was allotted a girl and she too gave the FS and her name was Linda or Anna, he is confused between the two. But you can surely try and will get the FS.Thanks buddy for your help.

I did manage to have Soumya a couple of days back.

She has an average face but a good figure. What she lacks in technique she makes up in enthusiasm. Had to guide her in BBBJ and stroking. Her technique is to go hard and fact Didn't go for FS as didn't find her very attractive. Opted for B2 B and BBBJ. Doesn't allow CIM nd finished me with a HJ. Damages - 1 k at the counter and 3. 5 k inside.

The room was quite good but the washroom was not. The tap was leaking and there was just some liquid soap and a poor quality bucket.

WIR. Girl - no. Might go for other girls there.