PDA

View Full Version : Ahmedabad

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

DestinyChanger
01-01-22, 13:46
Any one has used service from SP ending with 75909. He operates from gota I think and is not sending any pics asking to visit directly.

DestinyChanger
01-03-22, 10:18
Anyone tried Buddha Int spa?? What kinda therapist they have and the charges?

Jalsa2000
01-03-22, 18:48
Happy New Year to everyone. Wishing everyone a safe 2022.

On start of new year over the weekend was looking forward for some action so searched some new spa instead of my regular one. Found this new spa (at least for me) on heba tpur road whose meaning in hindi is chamakna. The spa has some good size rooms for regular massage to jacuzzi and swimming pool too. Got Punjabi girl which was I guess a model staff. Massage was just for the namesake as I guess she did not know much. She had good height and body. She popped in question for extra in first 15 minutes only and quoted 5 k for btob. I was quiet and she got my hint. She says if I want in 2. 5 k she can send another girl in. I let her change as there was no chance of price coming down and I do not have any fancy of paying that much money in which a FS can be done for btob. She bring in north Indian girl roo Hi. She also do not know about the massage. Some oil rubbing and she asked for the money. She wanted 500 more to give to previous girl but I stick to what was decided. She got undressed and I see that she got very big jugs (36 b) and thunder thighs. She tried to arouse me by licking my back side and ears but now that really does not work much on me. I went on top of her and sucked melons and played with clits to arouse her. She was showing like she is getting horny but I guess that was fake too. Did some play between her jugs and then she came on top of me and released me. Overall good time spend for extras but massage was not up to the mark for both the girls. Face is not that much attractive. She is kind of normal girl.

2nd one was not into FS. I asked repeatedly by jacking up the price but she was not getting ready. Did not even bothered to ask to first girl.

Take care and happy mongering.

J.

Master Shifu
01-04-22, 05:08
BIS is more or less a legitimate (and expensive) spa. Even in the rare case that you can convince the therapist to give extras, it will be very expensive. Got this from a girl who used to work there but has now shifted to some other spa. Massage is supposed to be good.

Anyone tried Buddha Int spa?? What kinda therapist they have and the charges?

RajaRj2612
01-05-22, 13:29
BIS is more or less a legitimate (and expensive) spa. Even in the rare case that you can convince the therapist to give extras, it will be very expensive. Got this from a girl who used to work there but has now shifted to some other spa. Massage is supposed to be good.Considered as high end spa but nothing great there. Rooms are big & staff are pro for extra but shows attitude for more money.

HardFuck2977
01-05-22, 13:42
Hi guys, I was on a visit to Ahmedabad from 1-5 January. Was interested in meeting some local couples that I hear of in Ahmedabad. Unfortunately got zero leads for same. In any case, was able to align two model for two days each.

Both were quite a nice experience and young girls.

I could be able to convince them to meet a few guys from forum. Unfortunately both don't give BJ, but overall was still quite a nice experience.

Pawar1234
01-06-22, 16:29
Hi guys, I was on a visit to Ahmedabad from 1-5 January. Was interested in meeting some local couples that I hear of in Ahmedabad. Unfortunately got zero leads for same. In any case, was able to align two model for two days each.

I could be able to convince them to meet a few guys from forum. Unfortunately both don't give BJ, but overall was still quite a nice experience.Hey,

What were the damages for the same bro?

Pleasee share their contact details if you can.

TIA.

JayFun123
01-07-22, 05:06
Hi bro,

I PM you regarding Ahmedabad check it.

I could be able to convince them to meet a few guys from forum. Unfortunately both don't give BJ, but overall was still quite a nice experience.

DevilDoor
01-13-22, 10:33
Understood. Thanks again. Should be in Ahmedabad next week. Will go for her.Can I have a contact no of her.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

DestinyChanger
01-18-22, 12:58
So was travelling to Surat again and went to same spa which I had mentioned earlier. There was all new staff so went with the one recommended by the receptionist guy. Her Name is L (wwe wrestler along with hardy boys).

She arrived in the room average looking but nice body. Very good massage skills also very friendly. Did massage for a nice amount and then asked for service. Opted for FS.

Started with undressing herself and the DFK and BBJ. Nice BBJ skills and then WOT for nice time and then finished in Doggy.

DFK: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Looks: 6/10.

BBJ: 7/10.

WFM: 8/10.

WIR: Will try new birds.

Raj6969
01-22-22, 11:21
So was travelling to Surat again and went to same spa which I had mentioned earlier. There was all new staff so went with the one recommended by the receptionist guy. Her Name is L (wwe wrestler along with hardy boys).

She arrived in the room average looking but nice body. Very good massage skills also very friendly. Did massage for a nice amount and then asked for service. Opted for FS.

Started with undressing herself and the DFK and BBJ. Nice BBJ skills and then WOT for nice time and then finished in Doggy.Can you give more guidance where exactly is spa located?

Thanks in advance.

DestinyChanger
01-25-22, 06:48
Can you give more guidance where exactly is spa located?

Thanks in advance.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2937-Ahmedabad&p=2637660&viewfull=1#post2637660.

Check this post for pointers.

DestinyChanger
01-26-22, 08:56
Has anyone tried Afros in Ahmedabad if yes please share your experience. Willing to go for one.

TIA.

PopaTlal12
01-26-22, 17:37
Hello mongers,

Back to Ahmedabad after long time, will be post reviews after any action.

But sad to see not any activity on forum, as I know it is not possible for every monger to share every contact of birds on forum, but still we can post about other spa which are not best for you but may help other fellow monger.

As every monger has 3-4 spa as option, you can share about other spa which are not in priority for you but can help in growing this forum.

So my request to every member to contribute to run this forum (as it is not only responsibility of only senior member's to run this forum) any new monger also can contribute with any small report.

Thanks.

PopaTlal12
01-26-22, 17:40
Hello mongers,

But sad to see very few activity on forum, as I know it is not possible for every monger to share every contact of birds on forum, but still we can post about other spa which are not best for you but may help other fellow monger.

As every monger has 3-4 spa as option, you can share about other spa which are not in priority for you but can help in growing this forum.

So my request to every member to contribute to run this forum (as it is not only responsibility of only senior member's to run this forum) any new monger also can contribute with any small report.

Thanks.

DestinyChanger
01-27-22, 06:31
Hello mongers,

But sad to see very few activity on forum, as I know it is not possible for every monger to share every contact of birds on forum, but still we can post about other spa which are not best for you but may help other fellow monger.

So my request to every member to contribute to run this forum (as it is not only responsibility of only senior member's to run this forum) any new monger also can contribute with any small report..There is a Spa on S G Highway at a Wide Angle may be you can try that.

SouRiceCream
01-28-22, 08:29
There is a Spa on S G Highway at a Wide Angle may be you can try that.Does the name start with a color P? Any other hints if it's wrong. What are the damages?

Also any suggestions for spa in b? Hints of the name would be sufficient.

DestinyChanger
02-03-22, 12:16
Does the name start with a color P? Any other hints if it's wrong. What are the damages?

Also any suggestions for spa in b? Hints of the name would be sufficient.Name is a 2 letter word first is A and second is 9th digit in 1 to 9.

There are many spa on Sindhu Bhawan road but I don't prefer spa in Ahmedabad as most of them don't provide FS.

Maxx232
02-07-22, 16:49
Hi everyone,

After a lot of searching, I stumbled across this amazing forum to help fellow mongers and aspirants find good stuff in Ahmedabad.

Upon reading all the previous posts for options available in Amd, got a little confused and would really help if someone can verify my understanding.

1. Someone mentioned FS is usually not available in Amd spa. Is that correct?

2. The usual rate for therapists is around 2.5-3 K (non Russian).

I have never availed services in Amd so no idea what to expect. I am looking to change that in next few days and am excited to post reviews about it here.

Appreciate your help and guidance. And if anyone needs any contacts about Toronto, do let me know!

ScottyMarky
02-08-22, 14:50
I am visiting Surat in few days. Would you DM me the info of HWs or contacts in Surat?

Thank you.

Met a very cooperative housewife in Surat.

She is a new mother with a baby, with lactating boobs. Good to quench your thirst in dry Surat. Can travel to hotel near by.

Looks- 7.

Skintone- fair complexion.

Figure - 36-30-36, clean and smooth skin.

Boobs- 10.

Pussy- 6 loose due to childbirth.

Service- top notch, all except anal or CIM. Drank as much milk as I could due to fantasy.

Overall- 8.

Price- 2500 per shot. VFM.

Cheers.

DestinyChanger
02-08-22, 18:19
Hi everyone,

After a lot of searching, I stumbled across this amazing forum to help fellow mongers and aspirants find good stuff in Ahmedabad.

Upon reading all the previous posts for options available in Amd, got a little confused and would really help if someone can verify my understanding.

1. Someone mentioned FS is usually not available in Amd spa. Is that correct?

2. The usual rate for therapists is around 2.5-3 K (non Russian).

I have never availed services in Amd so no idea what to expect. I am looking to change that in next few days and am excited to post reviews about it here.

Appreciate your help and guidance. And if anyone needs any contacts about Toronto, do let me know!FS is available in selected spa only you need to try different spas for that. The counter charge in Ahmedabad is mostly 1-1.5 k but the girls ask for very high price for every service as if they are some models. Can help with some vfm indie if you are interested do ping me.

Happy mongering.

Armit007
02-09-22, 15:20
FS is available in selected spa only you need to try different spas for that. The counter charge in Ahmedabad is mostly 1-1.5 k but the girls ask for very high price for every service as if they are some models. Can help with some vfm indie if you are interested do ping me.

Happy mongering.Hi,

I need contact details of VFM Indies, I have tried afros as well, they give an amazing experience, I got a 3 some with them in 9 k for whole night, got tired in 2 shots and a wild long blowjobs.

HardFuck2977
02-09-22, 19:25
Hi Ahmedabad guys, I'll be in Ahmedabad for a couple of days next week again.

I'm interested in meeting any good genuine couple contact in Ahmedabad. I'll be able to host them. If any brother can share any such genuine contact, I will reciprocate with a genuine model from Ahmedabad who has agreed to meet.

Doubting Tomas
02-10-22, 17:49
Dear all,

Kindly provide couple of Afro contacts if you have any.

Can reciprocate with Spa & Indie references.

Cheers.

DT.

RajaRj2612
02-14-22, 11:36
In almost all spa. NE are ready with B2 B & no FS. May be later once you are continued with one for several sessions.

Advance NE is you get good massage & than good service B2B.

Up to 40 to 45 minutes they will say themselves that lets finish massage first & that too will be according to standards.

Later you may get best B2B ranging within 2000 to 2500 depending your repo & repeated visits.

If need good massage & service both, don't think of NI or Punjabi or Gujju.

And yes at some places Thai are also available with good massage & B2B & FS also if they fill comfortable with you.

Have fun.

Hitesh1979
02-15-22, 02:26
Hello brother can anybody share the contact of any good GF type from ahemdabad, we be in ahemdabad on 17th.

Doubting Tomas
02-15-22, 17:34
Hi Armit007,

Can you share Afro contact? Your DM is not enabled. Kindly suggest.

Cheers.

DT.

Hi,

I need contact details of VFM Indies, I have tried afros as well, they give an amazing experience, I got a 3 some with them in 9 k for whole night, got tired in 2 shots and a wild long blowjobs.

Newbee7976
03-03-22, 10:59
Hi fellow mongers,

I have been Inactive for a long time, hence most of my contacts are not available.

I am looking for Indi / SP for night long services In Ahmedabad for Tonight.

Thanks,

Cheers.

Horny24X7
03-04-22, 06:41
Am travelling to Rajkot this week. Anyone has contacts of Indies in Rajkot? It's more of a "Couples" city from what I can understand. DM is active.

Yash Patel
03-09-22, 15:58
I live in Palanpur (110 km from Ahmedabad). I can travel to Ahmedabad. Could you suggest me hot 25+ aged woman?

Jatayu
03-16-22, 09:06
I was visiting AMD for a day and decided to pay a visit to the Music maker MP. I went bit late around 8 pm and there were already 2 folks waiting to be assisted. I went for 1 HR dry and payed 1 K at the counter. In came a petite Mizo babe, flat chest and no tummy. Massage went on for 20 minutes, chatty all the time. Popped the question of extras. Took B2B for 1.5 K. Denied FS.

Nothing much to highlight. It was a quick release.

WIR. Yes, only for the price point.

DestinyChanger
03-16-22, 11:05
It was a Wednesday evening and little rainy and romantic atmosphere it was. So I was in mood to try something new. Contacted to SP and got details of Russian Girl. Confirmed my time. Thanks to my friend Vikas2102 for providing this SP details.

SP has apartment far away from city on ring road. Very calm and peaceful place. I reached there, girl offered me water and then without wasting much time I went straight to the room.

She was waiting for me. We had little conversation. She was literally crazy about dancing. During conversation I came to know that she came here for belly dance in private party. She has mind blowing body. Than she started music for belly dance. She wear shorts and tshirt. She did dance for 5 min and I tried to join her but no match for her belly dance and enjoyed her belly dance. After that we started kissing, had good DFK after long time. We had little fun of undressing each other. She sent me for bath before going further. I took bath and ready for session.

Started with sucking her boobs, It was remarkable. Started in missionary and then she came on top. Surprisingly she was so much energetic and I can feel that vibrations so amazing. I took charge again and tried in doggy style. Finally ended in doggy position. After hard fuck I was tired. She lit cigarette and offered me. Had some conversations for 7-8 minutes and finally left with pleasure and satisfaction..Mind sharing digits?

Amit Patel
03-23-22, 13:55
Hello fellow mongers,

I came across an Indie hailing from Goa for a short time in Ahmedabad. Name is Aln (Also a name of a career institute) in the city. Her digits are xx969. Damage 6 K for two hours, excluding place. Has anyone tried this Indie. Also active on all SMs. Please guide.

Best,

Amit.

Dheer2
03-24-22, 18:17
Hello fellow mongers,

I came across an Indie hailing from Goa for a short time in Ahmedabad. Name is Aln (Also a name of a career institute) in the city. Her digits are xx969. Damage 6 K for two hours, excluding place. Has anyone tried this Indie. Also active on all SMs. Please guide..Yes. Go with her. Tried her in Vadodara For Same damages + booked ticket for her. Liked her conversation soo much that dropped her back to Ahmedabad. Amazing experience. Nice BJ skills.

Doubting Tomas
03-25-22, 03:43
Hi,

Dear Dheer and Patel.

Hints provided are not sufficient to find the girl. Also DM is not working.

Kindly provide proper hints.

Cheers.

DT.

Yes. Go with her. Tried her in Vadodara For Same damages + booked ticket for her. Liked her conversation soo much that dropped her back to Ahmedabad. Amazing experience. Nice BJ skills.

DestinyChanger
03-25-22, 13:56
Hello fellow mongers,

I came across an Indie hailing from Goa for a short time in Ahmedabad. Name is Aln (Also a name of a career institute) in the city. Her digits are xx969. Damage 6 K for two hours, excluding place. Has anyone tried this Indie. Also active on all SMs. Please guide..There are FR on her that people have paid 3-4 k for 2 pops.

Amit Patel
03-26-22, 19:27
There are FR on her that people have paid 3-4 k for 2 pops.Can you please share the link of the FR's on her that people have written? This will be very helpful. Indie is offering unlimited pops in 2/3 hours.

Best,

Amit.

DestinyChanger
03-27-22, 05:04
Can you please share the link of the FR's on her that people have written? This will be very helpful. Indie is offering unlimited pops in 2/3 hours..Search the Ahmedabad forum and you will definitely find one.

Bajiraosingham
03-31-22, 08:57
Hello members,

As usual it was Sunday evening and jolly was in mood. Instantly opened my twitter profile and looked for couples who were in Ahmedabad. Found one with stay and directly texted them, Asking price was 6000 K for 1-2 hours. I have negotiated till 4.5 K with hotel.

After that received address of hotel near SG Highway, Kargil Petrol pump.

Her husband came to pick me up and we went into the room, And there was this beautiful chubby girl, in her late 20's.

We introduced ourselves, Husband went out and conversation was on. She directly jumped on me and has Very good BJ.

Tried her in different positions and came in missionary.

She was expert in Cowboy and I had to stop her 1-2 time. Haha.

Damages: 4500.

VFM: Yes.

Body: 7/10.

Intrstllar
04-01-22, 06:52
Hey bro,

Would you share the details or any hints if you don't mind.

Hello members,

As usual it was Sunday evening and jolly was in mood. Instantly opened my twitter profile and looked for couples who were in Ahmedabad. Found one with stay and directly texted them, Asking price was 6000 K for 1-2 hours. I have negotiated till 4.5 K with hotel.

Her husband came to pick me up and we went into the room, And there was this beautiful chubby girl, in her late 20's.

We introduced ourselves, Husband went out and conversation was on. She directly jumped on me and has Very good BJ..

RajaRj2612
04-01-22, 12:26
Does her name starts with r?

Hello members,

We introduced ourselves, Husband went out and conversation was on. She directly jumped on me and has Very good BJ..

ScottyMarky
04-05-22, 07:51
Can you or Bajirao share info? I am in need and will be in Ahmedabad till Sunday.

Thank you.

Does her name starts with r?

Bajiraosingham
04-05-22, 15:53
Can you or Bajirao share info? I am in need and will be in Ahmedabad till Sunday.

Thank you.Go to Twitter and search for "Ahmedabad FWB". You will see the couples who so ever is in Ahmedabad.

Thanks.

AmitAid
04-05-22, 20:52
Hello seniors,

I am planning to travel to Ahmedabad. Baroda- Surat next WK. Can anyone suggest contact for a good looking girl for full night?(For all three cities.).

Looking for positive response from seniors.

Thanks.

BharatAnand
04-06-22, 20:38
Hey fellow mongers,

I have been on this forum since over 5/6 years. In general, if you see my posts. You will see that they are overwhelmingly positive. I usually never post anything negative. But this was an experience I needed to let people know about.

First time I started visiting MPs was in 2016 or so. I went to Thai Sensation. Back then their attitude was decent / acceptable. But in the recent past I have seen that the receptionists are unbelievably disrespectful to clients. I usually never take membership and hence I can easily stop going to a MP.

I went to TS (their name has changed now). It's the same place above bank in Shyamal area. I asked the receptionist for an oil massage. His way of behaving. The language both verbal and body language was quite rude. I had already paid so I couldn't do anything. I was given room faster, there was another guy waiting who was a member. He was complaining that they are wasting his time. The receptionist was super-rude to him too. More than me. Generally once they have money of membership from someone then their behaviour becomes bad as now it's the customer who has to go to them for the therapy. Anyways, he was rude to me. I ignored and proceeded to room.

Spa was well maintained, NE staff was great. Had a good time. So I thought. Maybe it was a one-time thing. The receptionist may have had a bad day.

I called again today. The way the guy talked on call was so rude, I swore at him and disconnected the call.

Just wanted to inform you all that there are so many spas in Ahmedabad. There is tons of competition. These spa people should be running behind routine clients and clients should not have to tolerate such nonsense.

I go to a MP almost every 3/4 days and spend a decent amount on these. I have a regular spa near CG road where I go where there are new birds early 20's NE which give FS. Hence I rarely go elsewhere. The staff there treat me genuinely very professionally. And it's not just that place, most MPs have great service. But I believe sometimes we need to call out people for their misbehaviour.

TS shyamal used to be my go-to place. With it large rooms, nice background music and Thai therapists in 2016-19. Unfortunately after covid, change of name of the place and new administration. It has gone to the dogs.

My Strong Recommendation: Avoid this place like the plague. It's not worth it since there are so many options these days in Ahmedabad.

Dipak123
04-07-22, 11:52
Please suggest some good MP with good services (preferred with BJ).

Thanks in advance.

VjMonk
04-07-22, 20:01
Hi folks,

I am visiting Ahmedabad next weak So guys share few contacts Indes / SP with references will look forward to PM's and would reciprocate with Bangalore Contacts.

Please share some good MR profiles.

Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering.

FunForSandy
04-08-22, 08:44
Hey fellow mongers,

I have been on this forum since over 5/6 years. In general, if you see my posts. You will see that they are overwhelmingly positive. I usually never post anything negative. But this was an experience I needed to let people know about.

First time I started visiting MPs was in 2016 or so. I went to Thai Sensation. Back then their attitude was decent / acceptable. But in the recent past I have seen that the receptionists are unbelievably disrespectful to clients. I usually never take membership and hence I can easily stop going to a MP.

I went to TS (their name has changed now). It's the same place above bank in Shyamal area. I asked the receptionist for an oil massage. His way of behaving. The language both verbal and body language was quite rude. I had already paid so I couldn't do anything. I was given room faster, there was another guy waiting who was a member. He was complaining that they are wasting his time. The receptionist was super-rude to him too. More than me. Generally once they have money of membership from someone then their behaviour becomes bad as now it's the customer who has to go to them for the therapy. Anyways, he was rude to me. I ignored and proceeded to room.

Spa was well maintained, NE staff was great. Had a good time. So I thought. Maybe it was a one-time thing. The receptionist may have had a bad day.

I called again today. The way the guy talked on call was so rude, I swore at him and disconnected the call.

Just wanted to inform you all that there are so many spas in Ahmedabad. There is tons of competition. These spa people should be running behind routine clients and clients should not have to tolerate such nonsense.

I go to a MP almost every 3/4 days and spend a decent amount on these. I have a regular spa near CG road where I go where there are new birds early 20's NE which give FS. Hence I rarely go elsewhere. The staff there treat me genuinely very professionally. And it's not just that place, most MPs have great service. But I believe sometimes we need to call out people for their misbehaviour.

TS shyamal used to be my go-to place. With it large rooms, nice background music and Thai therapists in 2016-19. Unfortunately after covid, change of name of the place and new administration. It has gone to the dogs.

My Strong Recommendation: Avoid this place like the plague. It's not worth it since there are so many options these days in Ahmedabad.Hey bro, sorry to hear about the shitty behaviour. Good that you gave it back.

Please share the name of spa at CG road.

Thanks.

GeniusStupid
04-10-22, 10:58
Hi fellow members.

I'm looking to get back to mongering after a long time.

Having some experience in Delhi, Ahmedabad seems pretty difficult to start with.

Will appreciate if someone can share a good indie / SP contact or even an MP offering FS.

In return, I can assure you a detailed FR.

Cheers.

GeniusStupid.

Ben Finegold
04-10-22, 13:14
What is wrong with the market right now? I am in touch with a few couples from twitter and they are quoting 10 k for 1 shot and 25 k for full night. How did the rates skyrocket this much? And it is like I enquired with 3 to 4 couples. All same.

Anyways I am in Ahmedabad for 14th of April. And have lined up few contacts. Lets see what the dice rolls this time.

Bajiraosingham
04-10-22, 20:54
What is wrong with the market right now? I am in touch with a few couples from twitter and they are quoting 10 k for 1 shot and 25 k for full night. How did the rates skyrocket this much? And it is like I enquired with 3 to 4 couples. All same.

Anyways I am in Ahmedabad for 14th of April. And have lined up few contacts. Lets see what the dice rolls this time.Yes absolutely true! They are charging so much like their **** is made of gold or platinum.

More and more couples are travelling in Gujarat nowadays and it looks like gujjus are the one who are paying them more.

RajaRj2612
04-11-22, 10:24
Yes absolutely true! They are charging so much like their **** is made of gold or platinum..Yes it is true. All couples are demanding 10000 for 1 hours - 15000 for 2 hours & 30000 for full night. All advance payments.

They feels they are only available on earth. I had a talk with one such demanding 15000 & she confessed has they have less work now a days, so friends it time for us to negotiate & keep prices low.

One or two are demanding 7000 & coming down to 6000 immediately but feel they not reliable.

Can anyone suggest Spa with lock facilities in rooms. There were few 2 to 3 but now a days locks are disables at good clean places & where locks are working girls are like roadside hookers.

Jam88
04-11-22, 14:04
Hello mongers.

Coming to Abad next week.

Any idea how's that "famous theme park" spa in HM mall now a days?

I had their services way back in 2020.

Ben Finegold
04-11-22, 18:31
Yes it is true. All couples are demanding 10000 for 1 hours - 15000 for 2 hours & 30000 for full night. All advance payments.

They feels they are only available on earth. I had a talk with one such demanding 15000 & she confessed has they have less work now a days, so friends it time for us to negotiate & keep prices low.

One or two are demanding 7000 & coming down to 6000 immediately but feel they not reliable.

Can anyone suggest Spa with lock facilities in rooms. There were few 2 to 3 but now a days locks are disables at good clean places & where locks are working girls are like roadside hookers.Try ANine spa at Wide Angle nr novotel in Ahmedabad. Decent rooms and very decent looking models.

Mahilo0404
04-12-22, 11:32
Try ANine spa at Wide Angle nr novotel in Ahmedabad. Decent rooms and very decent looking models.Brother, how much they charge at counter and by bird inside?

Thanks.

Mahilo.

GeniusStupid
04-12-22, 16:44
I had an itch and time to break my Ahmedabad mongering virginity.

Realised that there are MPs who hardly offer FS and then there are couples. Managed to contact a couple.

Initial ask was 10 k for one shot. Negotiated to 5 k.

They gave me directions and easily reached the place.

The guy was below average. Girl looked OK too as she was inside the blankets.

She cozied up and the way she looked me gave me feeling that this could be a good experience. The guy asked for payment which I gave him and said he'll go out and wait.

The wife asked me to sit next to her and started kissing me wildly as if she was waiting for it. She stroked my cock while kissing and I put my hand inside her pants and started fingering her which made her moan and go wild.

She turned off the lights and continued kissing wildly on lips with pecks on neck in between and grabbing my cock above my shorts all this while. She removed her pants so that I could finger here comfortably and I obliged.

She laughed and smiled in between the moans and kisses and totally enjoyed the act.

I then removed her top and bra making her stark naked. Pushed her down on the bed, had a nice look at her figure which was mind blowing and continued kissing. I was still wearing clothes but she made me rub her pussy with my cock as if she wanted it immediately. Teasing her, I didn't let heer remove my shorts and started sucking on her boobs one at a time. Slowly. Then I circled my finger around her left nipple while circling my tongue around her right one and suddenly pressing the left one between thumb and index finger while sucking the right one deep in. This made her moan very loud. This is a trick which works very well with almost every chick. Tease and suck 😁.

Then I slowly went down and planted kisses around her thighs. Very close to her pussy but didn't touch it. Came back up kissing her and started fingering her. Went down again and kissed her clit hard but not touching it with my tongue. She grabbed my hair and pushed me in. I didn't oblige and came up kissing her. She then wrapped me with her legs, took my shorts down and pulled my underwear clad dick over her pussy. "Enough now" she said and removed my shorts and my T shirt.

She took a look at my dick, held it in her hand and started stroking slowly. She was about to reach for condom, but then I sat up and laid back. She then gave me a BJ. It was pretty OK BJ. Licked my precum first, smiled and started taking it in. It was hand job cum blowjob. The kind I don't like much. Best part was that she didn't spit in between.

She then put on the condom and climbed on top of me and started riding me and moaning. In few seconds, I felt like coming so changed position to missionary and started pumping her slowly but firmly. Stroking as fast as I could. By the time I realised that this was a mistake from my end, I had already reached the 'almost cumming' stage. So I just came and stayed there for few minutes. She held me very tight after that and wanted more of me but I was done.

We kissed again and I pulled it out, tied the condom and put it in the dustbin. We put on our clothes, then she called her husband 'Baby. Come out'. He flushed the toilet and came out while I went in to clean up.

I stayed for few minutes and the husband asked if its OK for him to watch next time. I said yes. He then gave me his contact and asked to call him. All this time the wife was smiling. All this somehow made me feel powerful. Never knew even this could be a turn on. Like fucking someone's wife when husband is still present.

So we bid our goodbyes with an assurance to meet again.

Scorecard.

Place: 10/10.

Face: 4/10. Much below average.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10. Perfectly sized.

Ass: 7/10.

BBJ: 5/10.

Pussy: 7/10. Tighter than usual.

Attidude: 10/10.

Experience: 10/10. First time with couple.

Damage 5 k with place.

VFM: No.

WIR: Maybe if they come down further.

Will appreciate some good contacts from fellow members to venture out more.

Cheers.

GeniusStupid.

Ben Finegold
04-12-22, 18:53

Realised that there are MPs who hardly offer FS and then there are couples. Managed to contact a couple.

She cozied up and the way she looked me gave me feeling that this could be a good experience. The guy asked for payment which I gave him and said he'll go out and wait.

The wife asked me to sit next to her and started kissing me wildly as if she was waiting for it. She stroked my cock while kissing and I put my hand inside her pants and started fingering her which made her moan and go wild.

She turned off the lights and continued kissing wildly on lips with pecks on neck in between and grabbing my cock above my shorts all this while. She removed her pants so that I could finger here comfortably and I obliged.

She laughed and smiled in between the moans and kisses and totally enjoyed the act.

I then removed her top and bra making her stark naked. Pushed her down on the bed, had a nice look at her figure which was mind blowing and continued kissing. I was still wearing clothes but she made me rub her pussy with my cock as if she wanted it immediately. Teasing her, I didn't let heer remove my shorts and started sucking on her boobs one at a time. Slowly. Then I circled my finger around her left nipple while circling my tongue around her right one and suddenly pressing the left one between thumb and index finger while sucking the right one deep in. This made her moan very loud. This is a trick which works very well with almost every chick. Tease and suck 😁.

Then I slowly went down and planted kisses around her thighs. Very close to her pussy but didn't touch it. Came back up kissing her and started fingering her. Went down again and kissed her clit hard but not touching it with my tongue. She grabbed my hair and pushed me in. I didn't oblige and came up kissing her. She then wrapped me with her legs, took my shorts down and pulled my underwear clad dick over her pussy. "Enough now" she said and removed my shorts and my T shirt.

She took a look at my dick, held it in her hand and started stroking slowly. She was about to reach for condom, but then I sat up and laid back. She then gave me a BJ. It was pretty OK BJ. Licked my precum first, smiled and started taking it in. It was hand job cum blowjob. The kind I don't like much. Best part was that she didn't spit in between.

She then put on the condom and climbed on top of me and started riding me and moaning. In few seconds, I felt like coming so changed position to missionary and started pumping her slowly but firmly. Stroking as fast as I could. By the time I realised that this was a mistake from my end, I had already reached the 'almost cumming' stage. So I just came and stayed there for few minutes. She held me very tight after that and wanted more of me but I was done.

We kissed again and I pulled it out, tied the condom and put it in the dustbin. We put on our clothes, then she called her husband 'Baby. Come out'. He flushed the toilet and came out while I went in to clean up.

I stayed for few minutes and the husband asked if its OK for him to watch next time. I said yes. He then gave me his contact and asked to call him. All this time the wife was smiling. All this somehow made me feel powerful. Never knew even this could be a turn on. Like fucking someone's wife when husband is still present.

So we bid our goodbyes with an assurance to meet again.

Scorecard.

Place: 10/10.

Face: 4/10. Much below average.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10. Perfectly sized.

Ass: 7/10.

BBJ: 5/10.

Pussy: 7/10. Tighter than usual.

Attidude: 10/10.

Experience: 10/10. First time with couple.

Damage 5 k with place.

VFM: No.

WIR: Maybe if they come down further.

Will appreciate some good contacts from fellow members to venture out more.

Cheers.

GeniusStupid.Nice FR man. Tease and suck always works. In case you want to connect and exchange contacts of few milfs or sp or indie in Ahmedabad, do check your inbox. Have pinged you.

Ben Finegold
04-12-22, 18:56
Holla peeps,

Anyone tried this new bird with payal sp? Also any reviews about anmol sp?

Andie 742
04-13-22, 09:10
Brother, how much they charge at counter and by bird inside?.Counter charges from 1 k to 3 k based on choice. Inside anything from 2 k to 3 k. FS would be 4-5 k. Model staff good. 1 they say us Rash but is actually half Eastern Erpn half Kashmiri. She has good BBQ skills but is a time watcher. Have fun.

Andie 742
04-13-22, 13:19
Dear all,

Kindly provide couple of Afro contacts if you have any.

Can reciprocate with Spa & Indie references..You can try your luck on MR. They have few genuine ones. I tried one few months back. Her name was something starting from A. Can't recollect. 5 k for 2 hrs of blissful exp.

Doubting Tomas
04-13-22, 19:10
Hi,

What is MR? Please explain.

TIA.

Cheers,

DT.

You can try your luck on MR. They have few genuine ones. I tried one few months back. Her name was something starting from A. Can't recollect. 5 k for 2 hrs of blissful exp.

Andie 742
04-14-22, 04:53
Hi,

What is MR? Please explain..Its massage republic. Be cautious though when finding. Not all are genuine. I generally use this for Mum, but tried few times in city too.

RajaRj2612
04-14-22, 10:45

The wife asked me to sit next to her and started kissing me wildly as if she was waiting for it. She stroked my cock while kissing and I put my hand inside her pants and started fingering her which made her moan and go wild..Good to know you had a great time at reasonable cost.

Just eager to know about place.

Was it a hotel or private property? Hotels demand I card that is little tough.

Further it was great that her husband stayed out of show as it is too tough to adjust and enjoy that way. Even his presence in room without joining an act is also typical feeling. Need to be alert that there is no recording of the show.

Keep it on & keep sharing. Bingo.

RajaRj2612
04-14-22, 10:47
Hi,

What is MR? Please explain..Hope you got to know the full form now.

70% are fake on it. You need to be lucky to catch genuine.

RajaRj2612
04-14-22, 10:54
Try ANine spa at Wide Angle nr novotel in Ahmedabad. Decent rooms and very decent looking models.Yes I know AN and its really good but location is somehow not suitable due to lots of public oving around the premises & always tension of getting in someone known's eyes as I stay very much nearby.

But sure shot a good place & reasonable with membership packages.

Any update On on others?

Mahilo0404
04-14-22, 14:11
Counter charges from 1 k to 3 k based on choice. Inside anything from 2 k to 3 k. FS would be 4-5 k. Model staff good. 1 they say us Rash but is actually half Eastern Erpn half Kashmiri. She has good BBQ skills but is a time watcher. Have fun.Thanks Bro,

Request you to give name hint for her. My PM is on.

Thanks in anticipation.

Andie 742
04-14-22, 14:14
Thanks Bro,

Request you to give name hint for her. My PM is on.

Thanks in anticipation.There's just one such Russian. So won't be hard. Her name starts and ends with A with Lee and no in Guj in between. Hope that helps. Apologies still struggling with Bitcoin stuff to activate PM as its an alien topic for me.

GeniusStupid
04-14-22, 17:31
It was a no fuss star Hotel. No privacy issue as such. Yes, it was a bit risky but I had a good time.

Good to know you had a great time at reasonable cost.

Just eager to know about place.

Was it a hotel or private property? Hotels demand I card that is little tough.

Further it was great that her husband stayed out of show as it is too tough to adjust and enjoy that way. Even his presence in room without joining an act is also typical feeling. Need to be alert that there is no recording of the show.

Keep it on & keep sharing. Bingo.

Doubting Tomas
04-14-22, 18:52
Hi,

Does anyone have any pointers towards the Spa mentioned near see G Road?

TIA.

Cheers.

DT.

Hey fellow mongers,

Spa was well maintained, NE staff was great. Had a good time. So I thought. Maybe it was a one-time thing. The receptionist may have had a bad day...

Zyme123
04-15-22, 07:09
Hey, can anyone provide me SP Jigna number?

VjMonk
04-16-22, 20:21
Hi guys in Ahmedabad till 18th can some share any inde or SP contact PM me will share Bangalore contacts in return.

Thank you in advance.

DestinyChanger
04-19-22, 11:20
So I am a fan of Surat spas as there is no nakhra and also they are very value for money. So went the same spa as before in Vesu area and selected the below girl.

Was assigned a room, slept on the bed without dispo and the girl arrived she smiled by seeing me without dispo. Started massage very nice proper Thai massage she had very soft nice skin had some chit chat and she asked for extras I said of course and gave her the money as I am a regular the charge is fixed.

Cleaned my pipe and then nice and sloppy BJ while I was playing with her huge melons.

Then I stopped her and started Miss then WOT and finally finished in Doggy.

Face: 7/10.

DFK: No.

Boobs: 8/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Service: 7/10.

Kitty: 5/10.

Damages: 1 k Counter.

2 k Girl.

EklavyaSeeker
04-20-22, 13:06
Hey folks,

I am going to be in Ahmedabad this weekend. This would be my first time in the city. All I have is contact of one Thai which is shared by her Thai friend I am regular with in Delhi.

Would really appreciate if any kind souls can share contacts in Ahmedabad. Indies preferred but anything would do.

Cheers,

E.

Bajiraosingham
04-21-22, 14:22
Hello Dear Mongers,

So, Last Friday went to this Spa Located in Rajkot Mo Tanki Chowk. Chose the cream massage at counter and room was allotted. I changed and was waiting for the girl in dispo. , within minutes a Assami girl was came with perfect figure. Her name was on the name of spiritual guru of Transform Yourself through the Science of Meditation philosophy.

She started massaging my back and after some chit chat and relaxed massage she asked me for extras and countered what she is offering. Unfortunately only be at be. Asking price was 3 K. Negotiated for 2 K.

She quickly removed her top and bottom and was naked. And I removed my dispo and started with kissing my chest and shoulders. My god she was smelling very nice and was cleaned. She was rubbing her thighs and pussy on the johny.

She was little afraid with Pre cum and was cleaning it with tissue. After I came on top of her and grabbed her tightly and enjoyed a lot. Passionately sucked her melons and gave love bit on it.

After playing with her for around 20-30 minutes she gave me a nice Hand job with constant motion and I came on her melons.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damages: 1 k Counter.

2 k Girl.

Will Repeat: Yes.

Cheers.

ChesterB
04-22-22, 09:44
Hello fellow mongers,

Realized that couple scene in Ahmedabad is really gaining traction. Looked up on FB as well as Twitter but I am not sure how which ones are genuine. Looking for some leads on that. Cheers!

Zyme123
04-24-22, 06:50
Hello,

Hey I am kind of newbie, have messaged some seniors in the group. Need contacts of some good SP (already asked for SP jigna contact, no help) of both indie and CIS / Russian. Already requested before. Will reciprocate when experienced!

Jam88
04-25-22, 15:11
Hello mongers.

Looking for the happening spas with extras or FS in town.

I would return the favor with the contact of my regular SP and the MPs that I already tried.

Intrstllar
04-30-22, 03:20
Try out the one in wide angle!

Hello mongers.

Looking for the happening spas with extras or FS in town.

I would return the favor with the contact of my regular SP and the MPs that I already tried.

Jam88
05-01-22, 10:01
Hello mongers.

What are the best therapists of the famous spa starting first letter of alphabet and the ninth number in wide angle.

And also how much should I pay for extras.

Doubting Tomas
05-03-22, 10:29
Hi,

Any hints for spas with NE therapists offering FS?

Cheers.

DT.

Doubting Tomas
05-06-22, 07:15
Hi,

Ahmedabad forum has gone drier. There is no genuine FR or information sharing. Sometimes, even Baroda forum is more happening than Ahmedabad.

Come on guys.

Let's at least there be 1 post per day.

Cheers,

DT.

Rj4321
05-08-22, 07:36
Hello mongers.

What are the best therapists of the famous spa starting first letter of alphabet and the ninth number in wide angle.

And also how much should I pay for extras.If you will select the top of their two therapist from which one is from Thailand. She has a massage skills.

She is offering B2B with BJ and not FS. May be I have visited first time so FS wasn't into menu. Awesome BJ skills and we tried into a different positions.

Face: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

Counter Charge: 1900.

Extra: 4000 it can be 3000 with No BJ.

Doubting Tomas
05-09-22, 08:40
Hi,

Opposite Himalaya Mall, on drive in road, above sales India. Earlier Golden spa, now name changed.

Very low end place. Counter charges as low as 600 for half an hour.

None of the therapists are looker. But all of them are eager to please. B2B in 1500 if you negotiate properly.

Cheers,

DT.

JayFun123
05-09-22, 12:21
If you will select the top of their two therapist from which one is from Thailand. She has a massage skills.
Bro why all guys is paying so much amount. I never pay her more than 2500 with bj and she was fine

She is offering B2B with BJ and not FS. May be I have visited first time so FS wasn't into menu. Awesome BJ skills and we tried into a different positions.

Counter Charge: 1900.

Extra: 4000 it can be 3000 with No BJ.Bro, why you all paying so much amount. Please negotiate hard and don't hike price. I never pay her more than 2500 even with BJ.

Rj4321
05-10-22, 07:59
Bro, why you all paying so much amount. Please negotiate hard and don't hike price. I never pay her more than 2500 even with BJ.Agreed but I have never paid such a high amount at any spa. In fact I tried my best to negotiate but she was firmed so at the end I have ended up paying high.

Could you please suggest any other therapist who looks good and reasonable?

Doubting Tomas
05-11-22, 16:57
Hi,

Got this SP who sends pics to me daily around noon. Usually 2 birds a day. Yesterday while sending the same, she wrote the name of a particular hindu caste that the girl belongs to.

I have heard a lot about female of this particular caste and generally people say that female of this caste are very active sexually and passionate in bed. So, wanted to check.

Even in pictures, she wasn't a looker; more so, in reality. But boy, the way she gave BJ, awesome. The way she responded to touch and the way she pleased me, mind blowing. It was more she fucking me than the other way around. 3,000.00 well spent.

Cheers.

DT.

RajaRj2612
05-12-22, 10:16
Hi,

Got this SP who sends pics to me daily around noon. Usually 2 birds a day. Yesterday while sending the same, she wrote the name of a particular hindu caste that the girl belongs to.

I have heard a lot about female of this particular caste and generally people say that female of this caste are very active sexually and passionate in bed. So, wanted to check.

Even in pictures, she wasn't a looker; more so, in reality. But boy, the way she gave BJ, awesome. The way she responded to touch and the way she pleased me, mind blowing. It was more she fucking me than the other way around. 3,000.00 well spent..Surprised to know about women of particular Hindu cast with high libido. Got to know this for the first time. Hope to find such special cast soon.

PopaTlal12
05-12-22, 15:31
Does anyone tried service from Twitter couples providing services? And lumsum price.

Thanks in advance.

Doubting Tomas
05-12-22, 16:48
Hi,

It's an open secret. Still, if you have not got it, would be happy to share on PM as can't discuss caste on open forum due to sensitivity issue.

Cheers.

DT.

Surprised to know about women of particular Hindu cast with high libido. Got to know this for the first time. Hope to find such special cast soon.

RajaRj2612
05-15-22, 14:02
Hi,

It's an open secret. Still, if you have not got it, would be happy to share on PM as can't discuss caste on open forum due to sensitivity issue..Thanks DT.

Really I am still not aware of it. Anyways thanks for your offer to share on DM but I don't have membership. Further I understand your point. Its can be sensitive issue on an open forum. I will try to find out considering this as mongering exam HA HA.

VishalDc86
05-16-22, 10:11
Bro, why you all paying so much amount. Please negotiate hard and don't hike price. I never pay her more than 2500 even with BJ.Hello Jay,

Would you please share any hints for therapist to select? Thanks in advance.

I was having your number but lost somehow.

We had a chat earlier too if you remember exactly.

Thanks.

VishalDc86
05-18-22, 09:22
Posting after so much long time as not active due to some reasons!

Seen lots of post regarding above mentioned spa thought to try. This is about the Monday afternoon and took a drive of almost 25 km drive from my place after calling the reception. Reached the place on time and entered the mall. I asked the security person for the way to reach the spa and surprisingly he said that spa is closed today. What a joke it was. I already called and booked an appointment and how can it be closed suddenly. Was in very tough situation hence again called the reception and he answered that there are some problems in between mall management and spa owner due to that mall security doesn't allow entry to the spa. He suggested me underground parking way to reach but at there also security guy didn't allowed me and told there is some problem with the spa. Now, I was in continuous confusion whether to visit or not. What if there could be a raid? Again called a reception and he said please come tomorrow if possible. WTF? Tomorrow? Nah. Waited outside half an hour and observed that there is a stair near the entry gate and somehow fortunately security guy moved and reached to the spa.

Asked receptionist for the therapist and paid the entry charges. First time I have seen that the prices are based on the therapist ranging from 1600 to 2000. I paid 2000 for the top listed therapist. Guided through the room and asked to change. There were two beds available one is on the floor for the dry massage and another is on table for oil massage. I chose oil one. After waiting of 5 minutes, Thai girl came for massage and asked me do you want dry or oil? I said, the one in which you can give me joy. She said come to the floor and started dry massage. Yes, her massage skills was nice but given dry massage just for a 15 minutes and then she didn't interested in massage anymore and I was also getting bored. So I popped a question for extra. She quoted 3 k for B2B and 5 k for BJ. Negotiated for Both and offered her a deal of 2.5 k for BJ which she denied straight away. She said, I don't do it at that price. Then I stopped asking for sometime and she was just doing typical dry massage. Almost more 15 minutes passed, she didn't bother about anything and didn't started any conversation of extra so I also not. Then she said she is feeling sleepy as she couldn't sleep Sunday night due to partying whole night. I said then sleep besides me if you are comfortable and she slept. Almost 15 to 20 minutes she slept and then I got bored again and told her that my time is done and I need to leave. She agreed and said ok.

I really felt unsatisfied with her stubborn attitude but at the same time I think 3 k is the way high price to pay for BJ. Yes, almost wasted counter charges for just a try but learned the lesson.

Yes, sometimes you should control your tool and emotions to keep their expectations within the boundary.

Thanks for the reading a boring experience and KLPD.

PopaTlal12
05-18-22, 19:05
Sorry for writing report of Rajkot here, but I didn't find Rajkot forum.

Visited Rajkot for company visit 1 week ago, I was lucky that I have a good friend in rajkot company branch also.

He suggested me to visit a cheap place called bhavnagar road, he also joined with me as I don't have vehicle with me and that place is far from main city area.

Around 10 pm we reached place.

That place is scary. That place is proper brothel.

I doesn't like the hygiene of place, so we roam in that area, see lot of birds weaving at me, calling only 300-500 rs, but due to hygiene I was not convinced and left place.

If anyone wants quick FS can visit but not my type of place as hygiene is important.

Next day my friend suggested me good place, I will post in next FR as I don't have name of that place.

Thanks.

FunForSandy
05-19-22, 04:34
Hi,

It's an open secret. Still, if you have not got it, would be happy to share on PM as can't discuss caste on open forum due to sensitivity issue.

Cheers.

DT.Even I am intrigued. Have heard that Bong babes are quite liberated and passionate but never heard about a particular caste.

Please share with me as well.

Thanks.

VishalDc86
05-20-22, 07:20
Hello Ahmedabad forum members,

I recently came across one lead that is Kenya girl who is right now in Ahmedabad. Her digits end with "173". She quoted 6 k for an hour and 12 k for full night. If anyone from here tried her please share your experience.

I don't know how long she will stay but want to try her, so respond fast.

Cheers.

Doubting Tomas
05-21-22, 03:52
Hi,

There are multiple options available in African variety. They are nothing better than our own variety. Just for fun, you can try something new. But if you don't, there is nothing to regret. However, do negotiate. 3 to 4 K is acceptable.

Cheers,

DT.

I recently came across one lead that is Kenya girl who is right now in Ahmedabad. Her digits end with "173". She quoted 6 k for an hour and 12 k for full night. If anyone from here tried her please share your experience.

Cheers.

FunForSandy
05-21-22, 09:37

Cheers.Bro,

Afros usually charge much lesser. I have had in 3 k in Bangalore as well as Delhi. Do negotiate.

Cheers.

Rj4321
05-22-22, 06:56

Visited Rajkot for company visit 1 week ago, I was lucky that I have a good friend in rajkot company branch also.

He suggested me to visit a cheap place called bhavnagar road, he also joined with me as I don't have vehicle with me and that place is far from main city area.

That place is scary. That place is proper brothel.

I doesn't like the hygiene of place, so we roam in that area, see lot of birds weaving at me, calling only 300-500 rs, but due to hygiene I was not convinced and left place.

If anyone wants quick FS can visit but not my type of place as hygiene is important..Hey,

It is called red light area of Rajkot same like other famous areas from Mumbai & Delhi. I have been there in Rajkot for few years and I know this place very well. That is below to our standards and made for only labours working around in manufacturing units in Rajkot. I would suggest to avoid this place as there is a police station located in front of this area only 100 meters. I have never tried this place but heard a lot from my friends who got scammed here. Once you will enter into any of their house they will make a big loot they will stole your money and blackmailing you.

So don't ever try to think about to enter in this place. Only local people who are staying nearby and from labour class can crack the deal as they are the only regular members.

VishalDc86
05-22-22, 07:58
Hello Ahmedabad Forum.

Came again with a sensational experience at foreigner spa. Hindi version of "Foreigner". This Saturday was having a day off and too much hot weather made me bored hence called couple of spa and took a drive to aforementioned spa. There were three options to choose among local, NI and NE. I chose NE because with the other two options there are limited chances of even nice massage. Guided to the room which was decent. I never use disposable underwear as I feel uncomfortable hence just put on just a towel and laid down on the massage table.

Knock knock! Here the girl asked the permission to enter and welcomed with greetings. A short height, nice figure, not much heavy meat on upper body but the absolutely as per my preference. The action now begins. She took off the towel and found I did not wear dispo which she did not bother and that was the clear pointer. She started massage from my foot while I was laying down on my chest and slowly slowly she was reaching close to the most sensitive area. Without exchange of even single word she started my bum massage including bum crack, balls and somewhat for tool too. I was just enjoying her skills and feeling high. I can say she was just awesome with her hands and you will not loose your tightness for a moment. She kept mine tight for almost half an hour.

Now she finished the back side and asked to flip over for front side. Turned and the jhony boy was giving her a standing salutation. She didn't reacted even and consciously focusing on her massage. Again started from the foot and reached slowly to my jhony. Guys, I can not express the feeling which I was enjoying at that moment. She again massaged my balls and the pelvis area so nicely the jhony couldn't sleep for almost 15 minutes.

Lastly, she stroked it until I discharge and it was not mechanical. She stroking, rubbing, squeezing any many more skills applying till the level of satisfaction.

Paid 1 k for the satisfaction.

Unfortunately, I didn't exchanged any words with her hence couldn't ask her name because I was busy in some other actions. Sorry guys for that. Spa coordinates you can find from the just dial or google search as I already given you the hints.

Cheers.

Doubting Tomas
05-22-22, 15:03
Hi,

There is a BBW at the Spa frequently discussed in this forum. Name starts with S. I had her recently. 3 K combined for B2B + BJ. She has great BJ skills. If someone is looking for experimenting something new, it's worth giving a go.

Cheers,

DT.

Viral55
05-23-22, 19:56
Hello friends,

I require cheaper FS, kindly give some hints for A'bad location, I know it is not possible in MPs as they costs high up to 7-10 k damage, which I don't prefer as I have once a week FS requirements.

Thanks in advance.

PuneLoverBoy
05-25-22, 10:58
Bhai log. In my job, Ahmedabad is added as new territory to look after. I will be visiting this fantastic city at least once per month. Can someone share good indie contacts? I am ok with paid couple also. How is jinal raj couple?

Tcsrog
05-26-22, 11:28
Bro,

I can see there are 4 spa in 4 different location. One is having natural and another worth hammam in name. Planning to go tomorrow, please provide hints on the location.

Hello Ahmedabad Forum.

Came again with a sensational experience at foreigner spa. Hindi version of "Foreigner". This Saturday was having a day off and too much hot weather made me bored hence called couple of spa and took a drive to aforementioned spa. There were three options to choose among local, NI and NE. I chose NE because with the other two options there are limited chances of even nice massage. Guided to the room which was decent. I never use disposable underwear as I feel uncomfortable hence just put on just a towel and laid down on the massage table.

Knock knock! Here the girl asked the permission to enter and welcomed with greetings. A short height, nice figure, not much heavy meat on upper body but the absolutely as per my preference. The action now begins. She took off the towel and found I did not wear dispo which she did not bother and that was the clear pointer. She started massage from my foot while I was laying down on my chest and slowly slowly she was reaching close to the most sensitive area. Without exchange of even single word she started my bum massage including bum crack, balls and somewhat for tool too. I was just enjoying her skills and feeling high. I can say she was just awesome with her hands and you will not loose your tightness for a moment. She kept mine tight for almost half an hour..

VishalDc86
05-28-22, 07:35
Bro,

I can see there are 4 spa in 4 different location. One is having natural and another worth Hammam in name. Planning to go tomorrow, please provide hints on the location.Hey,

The spa location is near the Road Transport Office. Hope you will find now and yes don't forget to post your experience.

Cheers.

Jalsa2000
05-28-22, 13:08
Been recently there with the top list girl MS. M. She has good figure average massage skills. Quoted 4 k for B2B. Negotiated to 2.5 K and get it done. If they do not budge for the price just let them go that's what I have learnt rather than giving unusual prices.

Posting after so much long time as not active due to some reasons!

Seen lots of post regarding above mentioned spa thought to try. This is about the Monday afternoon and took a drive of almost 25 km drive from my place after calling the reception. Reached the place on time and entered the mall. I asked the security person for the way to reach the spa and surprisingly he said that spa is closed today. What a joke it was. I already called and booked an appointment and how can it be closed suddenly. Was in very tough situation hence again called the reception and he answered that there are some problems in between mall management and spa owner due to that mall security doesn't allow entry to the spa. He suggested me underground parking way to reach but at there also security guy didn't allowed me and told there is some problem with the spa. Now, I was in continuous confusion whether to visit or not. What if there could be a raid? Again called a reception and he said please come tomorrow if possible. WTF? Tomorrow? Nah. Waited outside half an hour and observed that there is a stair near the entry gate and somehow fortunately security guy moved and reached to the spa.

Asked receptionist for the therapist and paid the entry charges. First time I have seen that the prices are based on the therapist ranging from 1600 to 2000. I paid 2000 for the top listed therapist. Guided through the room and asked to change. There were two beds available one is on the floor for the dry massage and another is on table for oil massage. I chose oil one. After waiting of 5 minutes, Thai girl came for massage and asked me do you want dry or oil? I said, the one in which you can give me joy. She said come to the floor and started dry massage. Yes, her massage skills was nice but given dry massage just for a 15 minutes and then she didn't interested in massage anymore and I was also getting bored. So I popped a question for extra. She quoted 3 k for B2B and 5 k for BJ. Negotiated for Both and offered her a deal of 2.5 k for BJ which she denied straight away. She said, I don't do it at that price. Then I stopped asking for sometime and she was just doing typical dry massage. Almost more 15 minutes passed, she didn't bother about anything and didn't started any conversation of extra so I also not. Then she said she is feeling sleepy as she couldn't sleep Sunday night due to partying whole night. I said then sleep besides me if you are comfortable and she slept. Almost 15 to 20 minutes she slept and then I got bored again and told her that my time is done and I need to leave. She agreed and said ok.

I really felt unsatisfied with her stubborn attitude but at the same time I think 3 k is the way high price to pay for BJ. Yes, almost wasted counter charges for just a try but learned the lesson.

Yes, sometimes you should control your tool and emotions to keep their expectations within the boundary.

Thanks for the reading a boring experience and KLPD.

Jalsa2000
05-28-22, 13:12
This spa is located on ground floor opposite national tv channel tower. It is part of the chain of spa which has some 4/5 branches all over. Looks like all the therapists are into FS here but but the price is very very high. I do not take FS anyhow and is upto b2 b or max BJ but for that also they are quoting upto 4 k-5 k. Been there twice but came out without taking any service and just only massage as bargaining was not happening much. If any one wants to pay high prices then can try.

Take care.

J.

SouRiceCream
06-02-22, 13:16
I have couple of reports about spas here.

1. Flower wellness spa. Paid 900 at counter and asked for NE. As this was my 2nd ever spa visit I didn't have courage to send her back and ask for someone else. She was short, didn't look good and on top of that had boy cut hair which totally turned me off. Rooms were average. Not very clean. Didn't like the atmosphere here. Msg started she did for about 20 minutes which was good. Asked 5 k for B2B I said 2 k max. Finally she agreed for 2. 5 k for b2 be without panty. I should have pressed for 2 k. She removes her clothes, comes on top starts with LFK, asks me to remove her bra, panty. Nothing more to describe. Didn't let me touch her P. Came and left. WIR: Maybe for some hot girl that I saw on the way back.

2. A1 T spa: Newly opened spa. Counter guy asked for 1.2 k I paid 1 k and asked to send Punjabi. I thought a MILF type plump Punjabi would come but she was a slim 28-29 yo girl with big be and lots of attitude. Doors had locks here. I chose dry massage and room didn't have washroom but just a washbasin. Also no massage tables but a bed. Perfect for FS. I thought I'll enjoy here but this girl clearly didn't let me. Started massage and chit chat. She told me she has lots of clients, and didn't even massage just pressed here and there for 5-10 minutes and asked me to take service. I asked the menu and she did till b2 be only and asked 5 k for that. I said I won't take but pressured me. I said I'll take for 2 k but she didn't agree. After lots of haggling she wouldn't come down below 3 k so my horny ass agreed. Should have not taken it. She also said don't take TL HJ you wouldn't enjoy I will give you good service blah blah. First she took money. Then turned of all lights. I couldn't see shit I asked her to turn on lights but didn't agree. Didn't remove panty even after lot of persuasion. She was too money minded. Then b2 be started was just okayish. Didn't kiss, didn't let me touch near panty. Overall I didn't like it and just wanted this to be over. I felt like I just wasted my money here. Felt bad after coming home and haven't returned to any spa since then. I just didn't feel worth it. I have another experience that I'll share in next post and that made me truly depressed as I gave in to these spa grills. Should have masturbated at home and enjoyed.

Amit Patel
06-03-22, 12:16

1. Flower wellness spa. Paid 900 at counter and asked for NE. As this was my 2nd ever spa visit I didn't have courage to send her back and ask for someone else. She was short, didn't look good and on top of that had boy cut hair which totally turned me off. Rooms were average. Not very clean. Didn't like the atmosphere here. Msg started she did for about 20 minutes which was good. Asked 5 k for B2B I said 2 k max. Finally she agreed for 2. 5 k for b2 be without panty. I should have pressed for 2 k. She removes her clothes, comes on top starts with LFK, asks me to remove her bra, panty. Nothing more to describe. Didn't let me touch her P. Came and left. WIR: Maybe for some hot girl that I saw on the way back.

2. A1 T spa: Newly opened spa. Counter guy asked for 1.2 k I paid 1 k and asked to send Punjabi. I thought a MILF type plump Punjabi would come but she was a slim 28-29 yo girl with big be and lots of attitude. Doors had locks here. I chose dry massage and room didn't have washroom but just a washbasin. Also no massage tables but a bed. Perfect for FS. I thought I'll enjoy here but this girl clearly didn't let me. Started massage and chit chat. She told me she has lots of clients, and didn't even massage just pressed here and there for 5-10 minutes and asked me to take service. I asked the menu and she did till b2 be only and asked 5 k for that. I said I won't take but pressured me. I said I'll take for 2 k but she didn't agree. After lots of haggling she wouldn't come down below 3 k so my horny ass agreed. Should have not taken it. She also said don't take TL HJ you wouldn't enjoy I will give you good service blah blah. First she took money. Then turned of all lights. I couldn't see shit I asked her to turn on lights but didn't agree. Didn't remove panty even after lot of persuasion. She was too money minded..Thank you for sharing this FR. I have visited mostly all the MP's in Pal area before COVID. I was thinking things might have improved by now. Sadly! It is absolutely the same, expensive and no client satisfaction. Avoid all the MP's in this area. There are better options on SG High and Drive area. Avoid this NI (Pun, Mum, Raj, Bih) They have so many nakhras. Some birds change their mind in the middle of the service which turns off the mood to haggle in the act. All my experiences in this area are same.

Jalsa2000
06-03-22, 12:21
Hi SRC.

This is not a new scenario. When we do hard bargains some smart girls start throwing attitude after the money is paid. Had experienced same things quite some time. Once took Thai and agreed for B2B. She got naked and let me touch her body and started doing HJ. That's how badly that ended. This is part of the business. Some times hit some times miss. Hope you will have good time soon.

2. A1 T spa: Newly opened spa. Counter guy asked for 1.2 k I paid 1 k and asked to send Punjabi. I thought a MILF type plump Punjabi would come but she was a slim 28-29 yo girl with big be and lots of attitude. Doors had locks here. I chose dry massage and room didn't have washroom but just a washbasin. Also no massage tables but a bed. Perfect for FS..

PopaTlal12
06-03-22, 17:34
Hey,

It is called red light area of Rajkot same like other famous areas from Mumbai & Delhi. I have been there in Rajkot for few years and I know this place very well. That is below to our standards and made for only labours working around in manufacturing units in Rajkot. I would suggest to avoid this place as there is a police station located in front of this area only 100 meters. I have never tried this place but heard a lot from my friends who got scammed here. Once you will enter into any of their house they will make a big loot they will stole your money and blackmailing you.

So don't ever try to think about to enter in this place. Only local people who are staying nearby and from labour class can crack the deal as they are the only regular members.Yes bro I realized my mistake just seeing that area and change my mood.

I am frequently going to visit Rajkot so will post new areas of it, as I explore.

PopaTlal12
06-03-22, 17:49

That place is scary. That place is proper brothel..As mentioned in previous report, I am sharing my next day scene.

Place is a Hotel so not going to name here directly but can share hints.

My friend was in touch with some guy who has girls coming from outside state which changes within 10-15 days.

So he contacted him and shows me pics, I choose one bird from it, and next day in evening went to place.

Place is near Aji dam circle, on main high way (I think this hint is enough for any local Rajkot guy).

As soon reached there hotel manager took my photo ID and booked room for me and asked me to go to 3rd floor room.

I met the guy who handle all birds and once again asked me to confirm girl and he showed face to face 4-5 girls in single room.

All birds are same as he day before sent me pic,(obviously with some photoshop) so I choose bird which I selected.

Service was very good, no any tantrum by bird.

Damages: 3500 including hotel.

Will repeat sure as visit Rajkot, but also want to explore new areas.

Amit Patel
06-03-22, 20:48
Dear mongering friends,

Can you please give suggestions of MP that one can get BJ and FS. Please give me some hints only. MP scene has changed post-Covid. Thanking you in advance.

Amit.

IndiansU
06-04-22, 10:14
One of my spa girls worked in Buddha International Spa for 6 months.

Aa per her Thai, Indonesian, Russian, CIS and Filipino girls are available here. Is this true? If true, I will plan a visit.

Master Shifu
06-05-22, 05:22
It is very expensive and it seems that not much happens there. More of a professional spa.

Aa per her Thai, Indonesian, Russian, CIS and Filipino girls are available here. Is this true? If true, I will plan a visit.

Jalsa2000
06-05-22, 06:12
Even though true the counter charges as well as inside charges will be extremely high. It depends on how deep your pocket is for one hour of fun.

Also as regards Thai and Indonesian I have seen at some place that they make NE girl make up in such a way that you feel they are foreigner. I have been came across such girls twice. Given in name of Indonesian and then once you got very well with girl and after service just ask them casually you will get to know that they are from NE. So I am now avoiding high counter charges for Indonesian and if I go I am mentally ready for NE.

Hitesh1979
06-05-22, 07:11
Hello brothers, last week was in rajkot met with a hot birds, if any body visiting rajkot and want to try can share her contacts, but no timpass and fake.

Fig:36-34-38.

Pussy: clean and tight.

Boobs: Big.

Height:5. 7" that is the plus point.

Good in sex and nice big ass.

Damage:6 K with place.

Yashvarsani
06-06-22, 08:08
Hello brothers,

Last week was in Rajkot met with a hot birds, if any body visiting Rajkot and want to try can share her contacts, but no timpass and fake.

Fig:36-34-38.

Pussy: clean and tight..I am from Rajkot as well. Would you mind to share contact. My PM is not active though.

Bajiraosingham
06-06-22, 18:07
As mentioned in previous report, I am sharing my next day scene.

Place is a Hotel so not going to name here directly but can share hints.

My friend was in touch with some guy who has girls coming from outside state which changes within 10-15 days.

So he contacted him and shows me pics, I choose one bird from it, and next day in evening went to place.

Place is near Aji dam circle, on main high way (I think this hint is enough for any local Rajkot guy).

As soon reached there hotel manager took my photo ID and booked room for me and asked me to go to 3rd floor room.

I met the guy who handle all birds and once again asked me to confirm girl and he showed face to face 4-5 girls in single room.

All birds are same as he day before sent me pic, (obviously with some Photoshop) so I choose bird which I selected.

Service was very good, no any tantrum by bird.

Damages: 3500 including hotel.

Will repeat sure as visit Rajkot, but also want to explore new areas.I have seen similar hotel near Aji Dam Chowkdi on Service Road.

How was the birds?

Was it VFM?

How many pops in 3500?

I am visiting Rajkot next week for official work so wanted to try.

Cheers!

IndiansU
06-07-22, 03:17
Even though true the counter charges as well as inside charges will be extremely high. It depends on how deep your pocket is for one hour of fun.

Also as regards Thai and Indonesian I have seen at some place that they make NE girl make up in such a way that you feel they are foreigner. I have been came across such girls twice. Given in name of Indonesian and then once you got very well with girl and after service just ask them casually you will get to know that they are from NE. So I am now avoiding high counter charges for Indonesian and if I go I am mentally ready for NE.Thanks a lot for your response. AMD is certainly worth a visit but this place can be given a skip.

I had a similar experience in Delhi too. The reception guy said that he will send a Thai girl. When I greeted her in Thai, she gave a blank look. Immediately confessed that she is from Mizoram.

Intrstllar
06-09-22, 12:38
Visiting Ahmedabad this weekend and will be staying for about a month.

Need a plug or SP contact.

I can reciprocate with Kolkata's best SP.

TIA.

Zyme123
06-09-22, 14:55
So mongering in Ahm starts with KLPD.

Went to the spa near shell petrol pump, prahladnagar.

Someone posted that they take money depending on masseuse. So gave 4 k for Russian. Her name starts with S,hint Borat. The message was not bad per se. After message she says give 1 k extra for HJ, also she refused to give B2B and HJ.

I refused she asked me if I want another one after I refused. I told her I gave extra money for her. So lesson learned.

Will try to go the spa near Wide angle, as I don't have any further Sp leads or other spa which provide FS. So if any senior has any bad experience with Wide angle spa, please tell me before as I don't want to waste further money.

Eagur
06-10-22, 08:07
Called the spa today and the lady said 3 k for one hour massage and only NI / NE are available. There is no Russian in the spa at present so no need to visit.

I think there are other better VFM spas available with good extra options.

Rj4321
06-13-22, 10:20
Hi,

There is a BBW at the Spa frequently discussed in this forum. Name starts with S. I had her recently. 3 K combined for B2B + BJ. She has great BJ skills. If someone is looking for experimenting something new, it's worth giving a go.

Cheers,

DT.Yes, I have tried her too based on the recommendation.

As per my opinion I can't consider her in beautiful category but rathe she can be considered fat.

Went to the spa and asked for her. She came in before I changed and then she has asked me to change and waited in the room only. Massage was an average.

Once she completed the back side and then she asked me for an extra. She quoted 4 K for B2B+BJ. I have done hard negotiation then she reduce only 500 bucks.

She removed her clothes and turned off the light and that was a big bummer for me. When I have asked to. Switch on some lights then she started nakhra that I am a family girl I can't turn on the lights as I am concerned that someone will take the videos. Lolz.

Definitely she has done great job for giving me BJ but aprat from this nothing was exciting.

I have seen couple of beautiful therapist as well while sitting at reception area but don't know their names.

Request you to share the hints of the best therapist as their counter charge is very high so can not spend more money to just check out the birds. I didn't find any leads for FS at this spa.

Jalsa2000
06-13-22, 13:23
Zyme,

Mongering is a hit or miss game. Sometimes spa may be good but a girl may be bad and vice a versa. You need to take your chances. Take it and share it.

Take care.

J.

So mongering in Ahm starts with KLPD.

Went to the spa near shell petrol pump, prahladnagar.

Someone posted that they take money depending on masseuse. So gave 4 k for Russian. Her name starts with S,hint Borat. The message was not bad per se. After message she says give 1 k extra for HJ, also she refused to give B2B and HJ.

I refused she asked me if I want another one after I refused. I told her I gave extra money for her. So lesson learned.

Will try to go the spa near Wide angle, as I don't have any further Sp leads or other spa which provide FS. So if any senior has any bad experience with Wide angle spa, please tell me before as I don't want to waste further money.

RealReal009
06-17-22, 20:12
Holla peeps,

Anyone tried this new bird with payal sp? Also any reviews about anmol sp?Did you end up visiting her if so was the sp the real deal because I'm looking for a reliable source or any indies you are in contact with.

RealReal009
06-17-22, 20:20
Hey fellow members looking for some SP, Indie and Massage place recommendations please DM me with the information I would really appreciate and would definitely share some spa details who have amazing staff located near alpha one looking to go out exploring tomorrow would love to find a indie in Ahmedabad or a reliable SP since there are a lot of fakes ones out there.

PopaTlal12
06-19-22, 16:15
I have seen similar hotel near Aji Dam Chowkdi on Service Road.

How was the birds?

Was it VFM?

How many pops in 3500?

I am visiting Rajkot next week for official work so wanted to try.

Cheers!For all forum readers.

I think it depends on bird, as I mentioned I liked the bird and as per my friend review, he doesn't disappoint from any service from that hotel.

So on that I can say it's good option but pleasure is subjective.

PopaTlal12
06-19-22, 16:21
Does anyone tried DJ spa.

I tried once almost 6 months ago, but not good experience, still want to give one chance.

If anyone tried in recent times please share review.

Viral55
06-22-22, 19:42
Any MP providing FS with low budget less than 2-3 k?

Kindly share review if any.

Master Shifu
06-24-22, 03:39
Try the one above Sales India opp Mountain Mall.

Kindly share review if any.

DestinyChanger
06-25-22, 11:57
Try the one above Sales India opp Mountain Mall.I tried but the girls were not good and they said no one does here.

PopaTlal12
06-26-22, 17:49

Kindly share review if any.Go for DJ spa, but quality is not good.

PopaTlal12
06-26-22, 17:55
Hello guys,

Today I am going to give you a some leads of MP where you will get whatever you want.

Please make a note of it these are the places where you will find only average stuff nothing high profile. Mostly locals or Indian. So, in case of you will hunt any of these in future after reading this post please don't blame me.

Lead 1: The MP is located opposite to Vastrapur Lake Name Starting with the K. You will find Indian girls over there. No need to pay counter charges for the same you can ask upfront whatever you want or if you feel that it's not comfortable then you can ask directly to the girl once you will be in the room. Range is 2000-4000 depends on your bargaining skills. You will get the choice as well before starting the act so you can choose your bird.

Lead 2: MP is located on drive in road near famous bike Showroom. Now the place is hard to find because it's in the basement area. I would say it's a kind of redlight. Get into the basement they have a sign board of spa name start with be. You will get multiple choice and you are allowed to see all birds before starting act. Range is 1500-4000 for all actions. Couple of them have huge assets.Did anyone find Lead 2.

I tried near bike show room (whos capital is Chandigarh) but did not get any thing.

Please share.

Thanks in advance.

Rj4321
06-27-22, 16:50
Did anyone find Lead 2.

I tried near bike show room (whos capital is Chandigarh) but did not get any thing.

Please share.

Thanks in advance.It is an old post this place has been shut down. I have never seen it active after the pandemic. If you are ok with below average birds then you can find one MP besides Radhika South Indian Restaurant and opposite Paratha Center.

FS is available at 1. 5 K no counter charge you can ask directly.

Rj4321
06-27-22, 16:53
I tried but the girls were not good and they said no one does here.Birds are not good by considering the counter charges as well as extra for services.

I have had FS with one of the birds but waste of money. I would say I have totally wasted my money. (4. 5 K + 1200).

Rj4321
06-27-22, 16:57

Kindly share review if any.You can visit the Happiness (Hindi) Star Spa on gurukul road. They have some birds but quality is not at all good and they don't know how to do extras.

But based on the request they can arrange some indies for you. They used to call Miss are based on the request. She charged 2. 5 K. It is VFM.

I have tried 6 months back not sure still that option available with them.

SouRiceCream
06-28-22, 10:31
Has anyone been to this spa recently? I want to go somewhere but all spas in Bhopal area as bad as someone said and want to go somewhere new. Need BBBJ / FS at any place. Awaiting recommendations from the members.

Amit Patel
06-29-22, 17:31
I am recently contacted by A Nine MP person, they have opened a new branch Gala Imper Drive-in. They are claiming to have international model and local model staff. Insisting me to visit the MP and experience awesome services. This is a new branch, erstwhile it was at Titanium Prahlad.

Counter price is Rs. 999 and service: 2 to 3 k.

Has someone experienced this place. Is it worth visiting?

Do they offer BJ / FS?

Amit Patel
06-30-22, 11:17
Exactly the beauty of the mongering game is suspense. At one MP you where you least expected to be, you get great service and superb bird. Vis a vis at the famous MP and bird and you get bad service.

This forum should be a guiding point to begin with and should not limit your explorations.

Keep exploring!

Zyme,

Mongering is a hit or miss game. Sometimes spa may be good but a girl may be bad and vice a versa. You need to take your chances. Take it and share it.

Take care.

J.

Zyme123
07-01-22, 19:49
I am recently contacted by A Nine MP person, they have opened a new branch Gala Imper Drive-in. They are claiming to have international model and local model staff. Insisting me to visit the MP and experience awesome services. This is a new branch, erstwhile it was at Titanium Prahlad.

Do they offer BJ / FS?Is it with same name, then I will try it next week and tell you the details soon?

Jalsa2000
07-02-22, 11:41
If this is same spa opp national tv channel tower then counter charges are 1200-1500 and service charges for all the birds NE and NI are bit higher as compare to the market. Not heard of any international staff there. This is one of the chain of spa.

Do they offer BJ / FS?

HardcoreMonger
07-04-22, 09:15
Hi folks need your guidance in helping me with good inde contacts who can make visits to the hotel, as I'm visiting the city next week for a business trip. Donation won't be a constraint as long as quality is good.

Can return favors in chennai!!

Rj4321
07-05-22, 16:10
Hello Ahmedabad Forum.

Knock knock! Here the girl asked the permission to enter and welcomed with greetings. A short height, nice figure, not much heavy meat on upper body but the absolutely as per my preference. The action now begins. She took off the towel and found I did not wear dispo which she did not bother and that was the clear pointer. She started massage from my foot while I was laying down on my chest and slowly slowly she was reaching close to the most sensitive area. Without exchange of even single word she started my bum massage including bum crack, balls and somewhat for tool too. I was just enjoying her skills and feeling high. I can say she was just awesome with her hands and you will not loose your tightness for a moment. She kept mine tight for almost half an hour.

Now she finished the back side and asked to flip over for front side. Turned and the jhony boy was giving her a standing salutation. She didn't reacted even and consciously focusing on her massage. Again started from the foot and reached slowly to my jhony. Guys, I can not express the feeling which I was enjoying at that moment. She again massaged my balls and the pelvis area so nicely the jhony couldn't sleep for almost 15 minutes.

Lastly, she stroked it until I discharge and it was not mechanical. She stroking, rubbing, squeezing any many more skills applying till the level of satisfaction.

Paid 1 k for the satisfaction.

Unfortunately, I didn't exchanged any words with her hence couldn't ask her name because I was busy in some other actions. Sorry guys for that. Spa coordinates you can find from the just dial or google search as I already given you the hints.

Cheers.I have visited same spa over the weekend and found that they are running 2 spas with the different name on the same floor.

Based on the review I have asked for the NE but seems rooms were occupied so they have asked me to move into opposite spa. I am pretty much sure that the bird was not same that you were talking about. I have noticed 2 NEs at reception area discussing some serious topic might be one of them supposed to be the same that you have mentioned.

I went to the room and Miss M came old review available on Google with the name. She is a chubby though not very sort in heights. Massage was good and then she asked me for the extra. Quoted 1000 HJ, 1500 Topless and 2500 for B2 B. I have negotiated a bit and immediately she got convinced at 2 K for B2 B. Its a kind of an average experience though she wasn't a time looker but jerking very quickly to get the things done.

Please mention the name of the bird that you have tried so may be next time I can ask directly for her.

Rj4321
07-08-22, 16:47
Hi All,

I am not seeing more new posts regarding the experience so thought of to share few months old experience.

I have visited the spa located near Anand Nagar Cross Road. They just have local birds available and I was getting frequent messages from them so decided to visit once.

Counter Charges are very reasonable hence asked for the Four Hand massage. Due to the less counter charges I was expecting low quality birds hence I have upfront ask for the choice. So the lady sits on the counter has shown me total six girls and out of those I have choosen best two.

I went to the room and there was a double bed in the room ideal for dry massage. Both birds came in start massaging on back side. I would say they don't even know how to do massage and that was a clear indication for the action but without showing my eagerness I have let them allowed to do the massage. After sometime they have started chit chatting and I was waiting for the question but not sure because they were 2 birds so not sure how they would be comfortable. Within some time they have asked me for the extra and I replied that you are two then they said that's fine.

Agreed for B2 be and action started. I was little disappointed since they haven't removed the panties but both of them having a great assets and that was the reason to choose them out of six. So I have enjoyed sucking big melons for a while and they both were playing with Johny. I have controlled a lot so it lasts for 20 minutes and one of those has allowed me fingering. So it was not the best but good experience since I have enjoyed with 2 girls.

Counter Charges: 1. 2 K.

Extra B2 be: 1. 5 K+1. 5 K.

Unfortunately both of them is no longer available.

I have visited same once again this time I found new girl and she was very young and virgin. Opted B2 be with her but she wasn't allowed me fingering even. Too much of attitude.

I have not visited this spa since last 3 months.

Zyme123
07-08-22, 17:00
My second FR here, went today to Ano9 spa today, not so surprisingly there was a crowd today maybe because of rain The receptionist, said only two were avail chose Agnes, bubbly girl. Agreed to do B2B didn't allow fingering, FS, BJ. Was good otherwise. But made a blunder in the end gave more than she asked. Does anyone here give FS? One kind senior provided me one SP no, but for that I need ref. Been pursuing for that. Need some SP contact in Ahmedabad to quench the thirst.

Amit Patel
07-09-22, 16:17
I would appreciate if you can share initials or some hint to locate this place. There are so many new MPs on the cross roads.

Hi All,

I am not seeing more new posts regarding the experience so thought of to share few months old experience.

I have visited the spa located near Anand Nagar Cross Road. They just have local birds available and I was getting frequent messages from them so decided to visit once.

Counter Charges are very reasonable hence asked for the Four Hand massage. Due to the less counter charges I was expecting low quality birds hence I have upfront ask for the choice. So the lady sits on the counter has shown me total six girls and out of those I have choosen best two.

I went to the room and there was a double bed in the room ideal for dry massage. Both birds came in start massaging on back side. I would say they don't even know how to do massage and that was a clear indication for the action but without showing my eagerness I have let them allowed to do the massage. After sometime they have started chit chatting and I was waiting for the question but not sure because they were 2 birds so not sure how they would be comfortable. Within some time they have asked me for the extra and I replied that you are two then they said that's fine..===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Admin

Rj4321
07-10-22, 07:05
I would appreciate if you can share initials or some hint to locate this place. There are so many new MPs on the cross roads.

===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

AdminName start with the role which Kajol has performed in Kuch Kuch hota hai. If you still need more details kindly contact me.

ChesterB
07-11-22, 13:14
Didn't have action for a long time so contacted few Afros from MR. My experience with afros in LKO was good and its VFM. Contacted the girl, quoted 7 k, bargained to 4 k for 2 shots. She quickly accepted. She sent her location. Fixed the deed on next day afternoon.

Called on the next day to confirm. Reached the place. It was a decent hotel on SG road near fun republic. As soon as I entered the reception guy asked for ID. This was something that I didn't expect since in LKo they usually let you enter w / o questions. Went to the room. The girl seemed exhausted from partying. She started brushing her teeth which is a turn off. Payed her the money and started the deed. Her body odor was bad, another turnoff. Started DFK, played with her boobs. Didn't enjoy as she was not smelling good. She started playing with my Johnny. Went for BBBJ. It was mechanical. Didn't want to continue so told her to finish it off with HJ. Smoked a cigarette and left.

TenderLover1
07-13-22, 12:14
I have been a regular reader of this forum and would like to contribute my one bit. Have been a frequent visitor of foreigner spa at SB road. The spa has never disappointed me. I have never tried FS there as won't enjoy it much. Last exp was of a NE where she gave a really nice massage. Don't remember her name. Gave good stretching and felt good. For extra had B2B and HJ bargained to 2.5 K. Ended with few small pecks and showering together.

Shlok2425
07-14-22, 03:57
I am a member in that spa so have visited that spa many time during my Ahmedabad visit. They provide Nuru / bubble & appel pie where therapist are in bdaysute or in 2 pis only for a erotic massage. Some of the international and NE provide FS there. I paid around 3. 5 k to international and 2200 to a kashmiri girl during my last visit. So try your luck next time.

My second FR here, went today to Ano9 spa today, not so surprisingly there was a crowd today maybe because of rain The receptionist, said only two were avail chose Agnes, bubbly girl. Agreed to do B2B didn't allow fingering, FS, BJ. Was good otherwise. But made a blunder in the end gave more than she asked. Does anyone here give FS? One kind senior provided me one SP no, but for that I need ref. Been pursuing for that. Need some SP contact in Ahmedabad to quench the thirst.

Rj4321
07-14-22, 18:26
I am a member in that spa so have visited that spa many time during my Ahmedabad visit. They provide Nuru / bubble & appel pie where therapist are in bdaysute or in 2 pis only for a erotic massage. Some of the international and NE provide FS there. I paid around 3. 5 k to international and 2200 to a kashmiri girl during my last visit. So try your luck next time.Can you give me the hint of therapist or PM me the names?

JayFun123
07-15-22, 04:46
I am a member in that spa so have visited that spa many time during my Ahmedabad visit. They provide Nuru / bubble & appel pie where therapist are in bdaysute or in 2 pis only for a erotic massage. Some of the international and NE provide FS there. I paid around 3. 5 k to international and 2200 to a Kashmiri girl during my last visit. So try your luck next time.Bro, no staff is international there. They just say international. The girl Ange the say Indonesian is tripura girl. I tried her in another spa in 2 k only. The top rated girl A they say Thai is basically mizo. So don't think you are getting any special there just we give very heavy price there.

Shlok2425
07-15-22, 10:35
There are plenty of options available I usually try either international or NE.

If you wants you can try A-my. She is really good. Looks good with excellent B2B service but she takes 3 to 4 k depending on repetitions and bargaining ability.

You can also try a Pune girl name start with G who provide FS at 2.5 to 3 k but I haven't tried her yet so no review for her you can try your luck.

Best of Luck and share your experience.

Can you give me the hint of therapist or PM me the names?

Jalsa2000
07-18-22, 13:44
I 100% agree with you. They all are NE only. Rarely one can find Russian and if they are real one can get to know from their looks and speech else all are Indian. I have kept my budget tight under 1.8 k for counter. Whosoever the bird is. So I have never deep impact on my pocket even though they turned out to be local.

Bro, no staff is international there. They just say international. The girl Ange the say Indonesian is tripura girl. I tried her in another spa in 2 k only. The top rated girl A they say Thai is basically mizo. So don't think you are getting any special there just we give very heavy price there.

BharatAnand
07-19-22, 21:40
Almost every corner seems to be having a spa these days. From 3 K for FS with local to 15 K for FS with a girl that could give an actress a run for her money. I have tried a lot. Regular mongerer. You can see my posts on this forum since maybe 2016 or so? I guess.

I am generally try to have regular girls. When you find a girl that fits your requirements then it kinda gives reliable experience.

Through the years I think I have had around a dozen girl who were my regulars. However many, such as Thais just left the country so I would have to find new regulars. BTW by regular I mean someone with whom I have been like 20/30 times or more.

I am currently looking for a fair skin, slim (kinda like Aliya Bhatt's figure), NE girl with average assets in her 20's that gives DFK, FS and preferably (but not needed BBBJ / CBJ). A positive / friendly / fun attitude is the number 1 requirement and everything else is secondary. Any info / help in this regard would be deeply appreciated.

I have tons of info. I must have been with over 200/250 girls in the past 6 years since I have been mongering.

I am looking to barter intel. If you have valuable info and wish to exchange please DM. Even if you don't have info you can still DM and I will try to guide / help.

The reason why I like regular girls is that I get a predictable experience and after the first 5/7 times they really start opening up a lot and start considering you as a friend. So the chemistry is very good.

WhyWorry999
07-20-22, 10:59
[Deleted by Admin]

Almost every corner seems to be having a spa these days. From 3 K for FS with local to 15 K for FS with a girl that could give an actress a run for her money. I have tried a lot. Regular mongerer. You can see my posts on this forum since maybe 2016 or so? I guess.

I am generally try to have regular girls. When you find a girl that fits your requirements then it kinda gives reliable experience.

Through the years I think I have had around a dozen girl who were my regulars. However many, such as Thais just left the country so I would have to find new regulars. BTW by regular I mean someone with whom I have been like 20/30 times or more.

I am currently looking for a fair skin, slim (kinda like Aliya Bhatt's figure), NE girl with average assets in her 20's that gives DFK, FS and preferably (but not needed BBBJ / CBJ). A positive / friendly / fun attitude is the number 1 requirement and everything else is secondary. Any info / help in this regard would be deeply appreciated.

I have tons of info. I must have been with over 200/250 girls in the past 6 years since I have been mongering.

I am looking to barter intel. If you have valuable info and wish to exchange please DM. Even if you don't have info you can still DM and I will try to guide / help.

The reason why I like regular girls is that I get a predictable experience and after the first 5/7 times they really start opening up a lot and start considering you as a friend. So the chemistry is very good.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Amit Patel
07-21-22, 06:15
Wow! Brilliant. Great experience. I agree with you, MPs, Indies, SP are sprawling like never before. I still remember in 2010 since I begun mongering the options very just a handful. Everything was hush-hush. Now a days MPs are growing like wild fire and it is difficult to find an MP that does not offer extras. It is so easy. Seniors are getting what they want and posts in this forum are dwindling. But being a regular visitor to one place, offers superb services. I am regular to a few places only and not interesting in exploring new MPs with duping offers. I am glad to share my insights as well. Not sure how, DM not active.

Deepak2205
07-22-22, 09:35
Hello Mongers,

I am in the city today for work and looking for action.

Please can fellow mongers DM me any good inde or SP contacts who can make visits to the hotel.

Amit Patel
07-22-22, 12:13
Name start with the role which Kajol has performed in Kuch Kuch hota hai. If you still need more details kindly contact me.Thanks Bro!

Deepak2205
07-28-22, 19:39
Hi all,

Yesterday I visited the spa located near Anand Nagar Cross Road. I selected two as wanted to try four hand massage.

Paid at the counter 1.5 k and they guided me to the room.

Two NE girls came and asked whether I want oil or dry massage. As I had to go out after massage opted for dry massage.

They started back side massage, after almost 35 minutes they asked me to change position as they want to do front massage.

AS soon as I changed they ask me for extra and told me only HJ is only on the menu. And as they are two it will cost 3.5 k each so total 7 k just for HJ.

I was like WTF in that price I can get FS, and they both not ready to reduce price. And when they learn I am not ready to pay 7 K their level of massage just dropped.

So it was not the best experience.

For sure I won't go to this spa again.

HammerOfThor
07-30-22, 07:34
My second FR here, went today to Ano9 spa today, not so surprisingly there was a crowd today maybe because of rain The receptionist, said only two were avail chose Agnes, bubbly girl. Agreed to do B2B didn't allow fingering, FS, BJ. Was good otherwise. But made a blunder in the end gave more than she asked. Does anyone here give FS? One kind senior provided me one SP no, but for that I need ref. Been pursuing for that. Need some SP contact in Ahmedabad to quench the thirst.Just wanted to check if this is a9 in wide angle?

Rj4321
07-31-22, 07:17
Last week I have visited the famous mall on Drive Road and checked out the spa on 3rd floor HtwooO. There was a girl looks very beautiful and young was sitting into reception area along with couple of other girls. I have had tried out out this spa before the Pandemic but seems too much expensive.

All girls seems to be a decent one. So I just thought to try out. Went inside the spa and the reception guy was busy with some customers so waited for 5 minutes and suddenly I got some emergency call and need to rushed out. So I have missed the action.

After that due to some travel I didn't get a chance to visit the place. The big hint of happening is that their all numbers available on web are not operational and they don't mention their contact details at anywhere.

So if anyone wants to try out then can visit. Request you to share your experience as well.

Ppatel1991
07-31-22, 19:51
I am from Vadodara. Was visiting Ahmedabad for work last week.

Had a corporate lunch at BBQ Nation, Prahladnagar. Was done for the day and saw a spa named AxxN Thai above Pizza Hut restaurant.

Entered and inquired about 1 HR massage charges. Was quoted 1.8 k, negotiated for 1.5 k.

The guy at the reception asked if I was interested in package and tried hard to sell it even when I Told him I'm not from the city.

Was allotted a girl named JoJo. She said she is from Philippines.

Was talkative. Told me she used to work in Hyderabad before and that she also has a BF from Hyderabad.

Herself put up the question of extras 20-30 minutes into the massage.

Asked what's on the menu and she said HJ+ TL and B2B.

Asked her if she does BJ. Said no. But sure since it was my first visit.

She quoted 2. 5 k for HJ+TL and 5 k for B2B.

Told her it's too much and asked her to continue the massage.

5 minutes later she asked me how much I'the pay. Told her 2 k for B2B.

Finally settled on 2.5 k. She did give a good B2B though.

Overall a good experience.

Ratings:

B2B- 8/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Body. Skinny.

Zyme123
08-01-22, 16:43
Just wanted to check if this is a9 in wide angle?Why?

Yes but seems crowded this days.

Patel44
08-01-22, 20:14
Can anyone of you guide me to any spa in the city where I can get BJ?

LukngForFun
08-02-22, 02:52
Hi all fellow mongers.

I m here in surat for a sudden short trip.

Need help with some indie or spa where I can get good massage and service.

Thanks in advance.

Deepak2205
08-05-22, 19:48
Hi all,

I visited today Foreigner spa at Sindhu Bhavan Road.

Paid at the counter 1.2 k and wanted to try local girls but none was available. Only Ne available so selected one and she guided me to the room.

As I had to go out after massage opted for dry massage.

She started back side massage, after almost 35 minutes She asked me to change position as she want to do front massage.

AS soon as I changed the position she ask me if I want extra and charges were 1 k of HJ and 3 k for B2B.

After negotiation we settled for 2.5 k for B2B.

Overall it was Ok experience.

WIR: don't know may be.

Zyme123
08-09-22, 19:00
Hello,

One kind senior provided me one SP's contact info long back. Starts with P, but need reference for that. If anyone can help me with that. If not, need other Trusted SP contact info in Ahmedabad!

JackJerry
08-10-22, 08:25
Hi all,

I visited today Foreigner spa at Sindhu Bhavan Road.

Paid at the counter 1.2 k and wanted to try local girls but none was available. Only Ne available so selected one and she guided me to the room.

As I had to go out after massage opted for dry massage.

She started back side massage, after almost 35 minutes She asked me to change position as she want to do front massage.

AS soon as I changed the position she ask me if I want extra and charges were 1 k of HJ and 3 k for B2B.

After negotiation we settled for 2.5 k for B2B.

Overall it was Ok experience.

WIR: don't know may be.I'm planning short trip so need more info on spa bird name, selection, bucks.

Rj4321
08-12-22, 10:12
Hi,

I have recently visited this famous spa in Himalaya Mall. It was not planned visit but passing from there and thought to checkout some birds. Fortunately I have found the same girl which I have seen during my last visit.

Went inside and asked for that girl and she was available. Her name starts with M. She is really beautiful and young. Very fair skin. As I have mentioned in previous post that chances are very high for the action.

Massage was just for the name and after 10 minutes she asked for the extra service. She is struggling with Hindi. FS was on the menu and upfront asked for 3 K and that was non negotiable.

I have selected her based on her look but unfortunately I didn't get good service all mechanical stuff with so much of attitude. In fact she didn't bother to do the HJ and asked me to do that. Despite good looking I didn't enjoy and came out without having FS though I have paid for it.

If anyone wants to try you can may be she was bit upset and that could be the reason.

Damages: 1. 2 K + 3 K.

Body: 10/10.

Pussy: 10/10.

Service: 5/10.

WIR: May be.

JackJerry
08-12-22, 11:20
Hi,

I have recently visited this famous spa in Himalaya Mall. It was not planned visit but passing from there and thought to checkout some birds. Fortunately I have found the same girl which I have seen during my last visit.

Went inside and asked for that girl and she was available. Her name starts with M. She is really beautiful and young. Very fair skin. As I have mentioned in previous post that chances are very high for the action.

Massage was just for the name and after 10 minutes she asked for the extra service. She is struggling with Hindi. FS was on the menu and upfront asked for 3 K and that was non negotiable.

I have selected her based on her look but unfortunately I didn't get good service all mechanical stuff with so much of attitude. In fact she didn't bother to do the HJ and asked me to do that. Despite good looking I didn't enjoy and came out without having FS though I have paid for it..Mongering is just we have to hit hard for it and then try it bro. Finally you got experience right. Use it wisely in future. Keep mongering.

Cvvv21
08-12-22, 23:26
Hi,

I trying to find trusted contact in Anand, vidhynagar, gujarat for FS for upto 30 decent looking.

I'll appreciate if anyone will help me.

Thank you.

DrWho1986
08-14-22, 15:06
I am visiting Ahmedabad. I stay in Mumbai and I haven't enjoyed mongering there. I saw an FR on Foreign Natural Spa and thought of giving it a try. I knew what to pay so there was no haggling. I told the dude at the reception that my friend recommended this place and that they have good NE staff. I was assigned a room and as usual I was waiting for her naked. In comes *illie. The name rhymes with Julie. It is easy to recognise her as she has a piercing on right cheek. At first, I thought she was on slightly heavier side. She is 30 and from Nagaland. She asked me to wear dispo and I was disappointed. The massage started and in 10 minutes I asked for B2B. We negotiated for 2. 5 k and she got naked. I was happy to see that she had a great body. She had a tatto above her right breast and one on her butt. Damn, that butt. They were perfect. Not fat not slim. I like it if they are slightly fuller. Now as she was naked I told her I would like to give her a massage. After 10 minutes used my tongue to run it over her entire body, except vagina as I don't want to exchange fluids with a WG. I then proceeded to finger her vagina. She was enjoying it thoroughly. I was alternating between going deep and shallow. After 10 minutes I took out my finger to see it was covered in blood. I asked her if she was on her periods and she said no. I was a bit scared. This has happened to me before and last time it happened I took the WG for an HIV test. Anyway, I was calmer this time and checked whether I had any skin abrasions on my fingers. I usually have that is why I get scared. I know fingering cannot cause HIV. Anyway, we both washed and resumed our B2B. But now I was not that enthusiastic. I finished by humping her.

Total cost: 1.2 counter+2.5 k to the therapist.

DFK: No.

FS: No.

Anal: No.

I enjoyed my session despite the bleeding incident. Damn, that butt. I complimented her butt so many times that she said she will pack it and give it to me. At some point she offered to parcel it to my home.

WIR: Yes, if I visit Ahmedabad.

Bajiraosingham
08-19-22, 20:20
Hello Members,

Due to cold weather I was in mood to enjoy it. I don't have much of choices so started inquiring some of couples on twitter. But I was literally shocked by their prices. A good looking couple is asking about 10 K for one hour.

After that I searched on MR, as my choice is little on curvy side so found one with name starting with T and digits ending with 259.

Started conversation with her asking price was 5 K for one hour but negotiated till 3 K. Finalized the meet on same day.

She texted me the hotel near bopal ambli cicrle. Reached there within hour and texted her. She gave me room number, gave the ID proof to receptionist and went to the room.

As soon as I entered she greeted me with smile and she was wearing black sports baa and shorts. Had tattoo on thighs. Her body is same as picture.

After some chitchat she directly undressed her cloths (looks like she was in hurry). And helped me removing mine. Jumped on me and gave me a nice hug. Slowly started kissing my chest. She gave very bad BJ. I think she was not in mood.

Once jonny was up, she put on protection and started on cowgirl. She was applying babyoil. I was enjoying the strokes and also melons. Was big but lose.

After some time started doogy and enjoyed her moves. I was controlling myself as wanted to enjoy much more so. After that she looks like tired so finally came with missionary.

Put on the cloths and asked me to put on review on MR. Left the hotel.

Body: 7/10.

Boo: 7/10.

Kitty: 7/10.

Damage: 3 K.

Will Repeat: No.

Cheers.

Palm2410
08-20-22, 06:38
Hi everyone!

I just moved to town and I am looking for a rimjob! Can any kind soul please let me know if anyone in spa or from Afros are offering this services. I can reciprocate with some of my contacts in the city and in Bangalore as well.

Bajiraosingham
08-20-22, 20:35
Hi everyone!

I just moved to town and I am looking for a rimjob! Can any kind soul please let me know if anyone in spa or from Afros are offering this services. I can reciprocate with some of my contacts in the city and in Bangalore as well.Hello bud,

Try your search on M R. You might get some afros and ask them. In spas I don't think anyone would be providing the rimjob!

Jalsa2000
08-21-22, 15:50
Mongering a scene some times hit some time miss. Here are my last two bad experiences -.

1. Spa in Bo p a l. At this area lot of spa on the junction. Was getting some text messages from Blue h** spa so decided to try that when I was on that side. Choose NE as I believe Indians are more or less costly affairs. Came in girl with slimmest figure but has big boobs. She did some massage for the sake for 20 minutes and came question of extras. B2B agreed in 2 k. All clothes removed. And I figured out big boobs were due to padded bra and in real they were lemons and not melons. She had not much technique to do B2B so I decided to take things on my hand. Layed her down came on top of her and started sucking her melons and playing hands all around her body. Tried to finger her and she let me do so I started doing it vigorously and she was not saying no to it. Was feeling little wet inside that due to that. After a bit she said its paining to I stopped. But when I took my fingers out they were stinking with bad odor. Even at once stage when I was holding her from her head and she smelled that and she was also feels like yuck what the f. Anyways completed on her belly. To my shock she did not even wash her self. She just wipe it off with my disposable and wore the cloth. Water was not coming hot so finished bath anyhow and left. I was literally terrified seeing kind of hygiene this kind of girls might be maintaining. I was there on early of the day and was first one for her as she said but think about the guys licking her body late evening and she had not took showers. This kind of girl I have seen first time in my whole mongering scene.

2. I saw new spa on highway side on coming back from Gandhinagar so decided to visit it. Counter charges were 1.2 k and asked for Punjabi therapist. In came a short black medium body girl. Somehow I did not liked her so changed and got Ms. S from Delhi. Massage was not great. Moved to B2B in 20 minutes. Which was also average kind. She did not let me finger her much. Finished on her kitty but she kept a towel in between. She again did not took any bath but when I went to took bath after some time the shower area was filled in with water and it was not going into gutter. I tried to push it with my leg but no success. And then I see something floating on the water. Was that the cough some one might spitted or the cum that did not drained out. I came out immediately and clean my legs with towel and went out completely. Complained to counter about the issue. The line up does not look that much impressive so may not repeat this place again in future.

RJS1995
08-22-22, 18:11
I have been a lurker for some time around here, and decided that I had something to share. Please tell me if I need to describe anything more.

Bud International Spa: S G Highway.

I chose NI from the menu, nothing about extras was stated or discussed at the counter. , got the regular room and was assigned a therapist see. She came in, and she described the word curvy. Tight dress indicated that extras might be there, but I remained cautious and waited for her to ask. Finally, with 15 minutes. Remaining on the clock she popped the question, agreed for B2B for 3 k (which I now think is too much). She was a quite shy and didn't let me touch her between the legs, but she had a really nice body and helped me shower in the end, so felt like it was worth it. B2B wasn't something to write home about, but she was skilled with her hands. Massage was ok-ish, but I've had much better massage at another spa (without a whisper of extras) so would recommend visiting elsewhere if you are looking for that.

Damages: 3 k (counter) + 3 k (Therapist) = 6 k overall.

Body: 8.5/10 (Some may find her a bit chubby).

Notes:

1) Though rooms are nice and clean, I find the spa to be a bit too expensive. Could anyone suggest any alternatives?

2) The counter guy was trying to sell me the 'Lounge Room' saying that it had better staff, but it was over 5 k just for the counter so I refused.

A girl name E followed by rika from MR (Afro):

Pinged her on Whatsapp and she sent me the hotel location. Got there and she was wearing a nice lingerie, got into the room with high hopes but was disappointed. Her boobs, though small, were quite saggy and I didn't even feel like touching them. She had a nice ass, which I turned my attention to and asked her for a BJ. She got annoyed when I switched positions during the BJ and wasn't open to anything much near her butt. Almost zero communication and her smoking killed the mood for me, so I just waited until I came and got out. Was a bad experience overall and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Damages: 3 k (with hotel room).

Note: Hotel demands ID, which I don't find to be OK. Is that normal?

Would love to hear of more options out there if any seniors are willing to share.

SouravFun
08-23-22, 14:54
Hi brothers,

Any hotel in Ahmedabad where girl can be found in the hotel itself? Or the hotel can arrange girl?

Looking for nice and decent hotwla only.

PM active.

Thanks in advance.

SkankHunt420
08-25-22, 09:44
Visited the Ano. 9 spa near a cinema. Chose NE girl at the counter and was charged 1.6 k for that. Redirected to a spacious room that was clean. The therapist came in and she had a really great body and started with an oil massage. About halfway through she asked if I wanted extras. 3 k for B2B, 4 k for BJ, and 6 k for full service. Agreed to full service for 5 k and I didn't try to negotiate further. Overall I was happy with the service and would definitely return if I'm in Ahmedabad again as some of the NI girls looked a lot better.

KrakkenCrunchy
08-25-22, 22:26
Are Afros even worth the money, of course, the ass being their most significant advantage, I don't see much else they can offer than that, also damages are relatively somewhat higher, and NE / Thai are more lucrative with relative ease on pockets, thoughts?

Bajiraosingham
08-26-22, 17:03
Are Afros even worth the money, of course, the ass being their most significant advantage, I don't see much else they can offer than that, also damages are relatively somewhat higher, and NE / Thai are more lucrative with relative ease on pockets, thoughts?Yes buddy, Afros are not the worth price, but if someone just wants to experience one time then they can. Because the only thing they can provide is their booty. Other than that everything seems not worth the price. Definitely NE / Thai will be good choice over afros. Please share NE / Thai leads if you are have some.

Cheers.

V Shah126
08-27-22, 07:30
Visited the Ano. 9 spa near a cinema. Chose NE girl at the counter and was charged 1.6 k for that. Redirected to a spacious room that was clean. The therapist came in and she had a really great body and started with an oil massage. About halfway through she asked if I wanted extras. 3 k for B2B, 4 k for BJ, and 6 k for full service. Agreed to full service for 5 k and I didn't try to negotiate further. Overall I was happy with the service and would definitely return if I'm in Ahmedabad again as some of the NI girls looked a lot better.It is near which cinema.

Rj4321
08-28-22, 08:07
It is near which cinema.Wide Angle.

Bajiraosingham
08-29-22, 07:22
Hello members,

This Saturday I was required to travel in GNR due to official work. I got some time in between and wanted to utilize that so went to this spa near Sargasan Chowkdi.

Opted for Cream message. Went on to the room. Then there come this Miss L lly. Good figure, nice curves and slim. Moved onto the message straight. In between I was getting calls from my office members so she have an eye on my Phones. I am having iPhone 13 Pro Max and a One Plus 9. After half hour and little chit chat, asked me for extras. Quotation was 5 K for B2B, 3 K for HJ, FS was not into the menu. I was little shocked by such a high price. I tried to negotiate for B2B but she straightly denied. I was having feeling that due to the phones she might thought about looting me. But bad luck for me that I was not able to adore such a nice lemons. After took the bath and left the spa.

Lesson Learned: Never Let therapist guess your financial conditions. ! You might save 1-2 k based on that.

Counter: 1.2 K.

Extra: N / A.

Cheers.

Frank1232
08-29-22, 09:03
Gathered courage rafter quite sometime. Got a chance to meet this afro girl in Rajkot. Something rare to find in Rajkot or at least to me it appeared so. Had some good time. Clean, hygienic, horny. Good figure. In Rajkot for a couple of days. Happy to share contact with seniors and those who have contributed to the forum. Pic attached.

Frank1232
08-29-22, 09:10
Gathered courage rafter quite sometime. Got a chance to meet this afro girl in Rajkot. Something rare to find in Rajkot or at least to me it appeared so. Had some good time. Clean, hygienic, horny. Good figure. In Rajkot for a couple of days. Happy to share contact with seniors and those who have contributed to the forum. Pic attached.

RajaRj2612
08-29-22, 10:00
Went through lot many reviews & most friend's concerns are hygiene & safety. Many spas are non hygienic as far as cleanliness & decency of girls is concerned we need to put a list for the hygiene alert.

I have experienced few which are good for hygiene and decent therapists.

Few A grade I experienced as fast as cleanliness & decent staff concerned.

Ass e at Thaltej Third floor.

X Sindhu bhavan Road above famous vege store.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] - Gala Gymkhana Road Relince but some staff is viered and greedy. There were locks before but now disabled.

Ano9 much discussed.

Few more to come.

Awaiting response of other friends.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Master Shifu
08-31-22, 04:19
Went a long time ago but Heritage Thaltej was a dump. Don't know if they have changed or not.

Went through lot many reviews & most friend's concerns are hygiene & safety. Many spas are non hygienic as far as cleanliness & decency of girls is concerned we need to put a list for the hygiene alert.

I have experienced few which are good for hygiene and decent therapists.

Few A grade I experienced as fast as cleanliness & decent staff concerned.

Ass e at Thaltej Third floor.

X Sindhu bhavan Road above famous vege store.

Names in Code Deleted by Admin - Gala Gymkhana Road Relince but some staff is viered and greedy. There were locks before but now disabled.

Ano9 much discussed.

Few more to come.

Awaiting response of other friends.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

KrakkenCrunchy
08-31-22, 18:23
Yes buddy, Afros are not the worth price, but if someone just wants to experience one time then they can. Because the only thing they can provide is their booty. Other than that everything seems not worth the price. Definitely NE / Thai will be good choice over afros. Please share NE / Thai leads if you are have some.

Cheers.That statement is very reasonably put, I completely agree with you.

I don't have many leads in Ahmedabad as I reside and monger in Vadodara, but I do plan on visiting Ahmedabad quite often so I choose to keep an eye on this forum.

Zyme123
09-03-22, 02:34
Man, have the seniors in Ahm forum logged off permanently from this site? I have asked many times for SP contacts both local and CIS (if avail in Ahm) till now haven't got any help.

I am mongering spas here on hit or miss basis, 99* are miss for FS. Would really be helpful if anybody can provide me some contacts?

Bajiraosingham
09-06-22, 07:37
Man, have the seniors in Ahm forum logged off permanently from this site? I have asked many times for SP contacts both local and CIS (if avail in Ahm) till now haven't got any help.

I am mongering spas here on hit or miss basis, 99* are miss for FS. Would really be helpful if anybody can provide me some contacts?Looks like Ahmedabad is becoming so dry that it's hard to get any good SP or Indie. ! And by chance if we got some they are quoting Rocket Prices. ! I have read some reports in Mumbai / New Delhi forums where a good looking Indies are available at 2 K-3 K.

Zyme123
09-06-22, 16:11
Looks like Ahmedabad is becoming so dry that it's hard to get any good SP or Indie. ! And by chance if we got some they are quoting Rocket Prices. ! I have read some reports in Mumbai / New Delhi forums where a good looking Indies are available at 2 K-3 K.Ya seems so, still hard to believe as it has decent migrant population also.

Ajit 1980
09-07-22, 00:25
So I am a fan of Surat spas as there is no nakhra and also they are very value for money. So went the same spa as before in Vesu area and selected the below girl.

Was assigned a room, slept on the bed without dispo and the girl arrived she smiled by seeing me without dispo. Started massage very nice proper Thai massage she had very soft nice skin had some chit chat and she asked for extras I said of course and gave her the money as I am a regular the charge is fixed.

Cleaned my pipe and then nice and sloppy BJ while I was playing with her huge melons.

Then I stopped her and started Miss then WOT and finally finished in Doggy..Hi,

Visiting Surat next week, can any fellow give more hint on spa mentioned in FR and name of massasure.

Other than that please help me with any SP or indi contact available in Surat.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

JayFun123
09-07-22, 06:25
Looks like Ahmedabad is becoming so dry that it's hard to get any good SP or Indie. ! And by chance if we got some they are quoting Rocket Prices. ! I have read some reports in Mumbai / New Delhi forums where a good looking Indies are available at 2 K-3 K.Hi guys,

The main reason that seniors are not giving much FR nowadays and stand as watcher in this site is.

First many of new mongers leak the matter with girls.

Second many new one just collect numbers.

Third most of people want FS in first time directly without having good-bad experience.

Forth people paying mouth saying prices to girl without thinking forth. I was taking FS in 2 k with some girl before now they are asking 5 k minimum and their body and service also not up to 10% of what was before.

People don't like to find new places they just jump on some known one so much better ones are still unknown or known by limited.

People can't say no inside they just paying whatever she ask.

These all are some reasons why seniors don't like to put effort in this site and why prices are rocket high nowadays.

Zyme123
09-08-22, 03:07
Has anyone any reviews of Aqua spa in Bopal. Is it VFM?

PopaTlal12
09-08-22, 13:46
Hi guys,

The main reason that seniors are not giving much FR nowadays and stand as watcher in this site is.

First many of new mongers leak the matter with girls.

Second many new one just collect numbers.

Third most of people want FS in first time directly without having good-bad experience.

Forth people paying mouth saying prices to girl without thinking forth. I was taking FS in 2 k with some girl before now they are asking 5 k minimum and their body and service also not up to 10% of what was before.

People don't like to find new places they just jump on some known one so much better ones are still unknown or known by limited.

People can't say no inside they just paying whatever she ask.

These all are some reasons why seniors don't like to put effort in this site and why prices are rocket high nowadays.Completely agree with you brother.

But some solution has to be done so that this forum not become dead.

My suggestion is that seniors also give the price ranges for every bird they will suggest to new mongers and new mongers will try to follow that price (Ignore your johnny's excitement).

Others are welcome for suggestions.

Thanks.

Bajiraosingham
09-08-22, 20:52
This report is not mongering report but the things I have experienced recently.

So, I was in contact with couple in Gandhinagar, Aru** & P* Just before some time they have moved here. So before 1-2 months I have asked for the prices on telegram. Initially he quoted 6 K for one session. I tried to bring it down to 4 K one session. And at that time they agreed on the same. But due to location issues I was not able to get try them.

Now, before some days I have asked them and shockingly they quoted 10 K for one session. I told them that please read previous chat we have finalised it for 4 K. So he said that was before but now price is 10 K. I was not having any reply for them.

I am wondering why does people are paying such high prices for Couples. !! They are not worth of 10 K. !

Facebook / Twitter / Telegram are flooded with couples and more and more are coming to Gujarat. Need seniors guidance to keep the prices on check.

Regards.

JayFun123
09-09-22, 09:13

So, I was inscene. act with couple in Gandhinagar, Aru** & P* Just before some time they have moved here. So before 1-2 months I have asked for the prices on telegram. Initially he quoted 6 K for one session. I tried to bring it down to 4 K one session. And at that time they agreed on the same. But due to location issues I was not able to get try them.

Now, before some days I have asked them and shockingly they quoted 10 K for one session. I told them that please read previous chat we have finalised it for 4 K. So he said that was before but now price is 10 K. I was not having any reply for them.

I am wondering why does people are paying such high prices for Couples. !! They are not worth of 10 K. !

Facebook / Twitter / Telegram are flooded with couples and more and more are coming to Gujarat. Need seniors guidance to keep the prices on check.

Regards.You are absolutely right bro. Couples are flooded and they also now demanding too much and service also get deteriorate. I was meeting one couple sr**I k*and*l before in 45000 now she demands 8 k. Same way last week I met one couple who frequently coming Ahmedabad named by are**v**are k*m*l with their friend s*be**m sa**a. The deal was on total 2 shot 1-1 with both on threesome. They just going to wind up with 1 shot only in one hour. After when I said for 2 shots at least you have to give time 2-3 hours then guy saying for that you have to pay more.

So couple scenario also getting worse than before same as spa scene. People just have to stick on rate and finalize terms before meet to anybody and if they ask more just left them without meet wether it is spa or couple or sp.

RajaRj2612
09-11-22, 09:55
You are absolutely right bro. Couples are flooded and they also now demanding too much and service also get deteriorate. I was meeting one couple sr**I k*and*l before in 45000 now she demands 8 k. Same way last week I met one couple who frequently coming Ahmedabad named by are**v**are k*m*l with their friend s*be**m sa**a. The deal was on total 2 shot 1-1 with both on threesome. They just going to wind up with 1 shot only in one hour. After when I said for 2 shots at least you have to give time 2-3 hours then guy saying for that you have to pay more.

So couple scenario also getting worse than before same as spa scene. People just have to stick on rate and finalize terms before meet to anybody and if they ask more just left them without meet wether it is spa or couple or sp.You are right. Couples feel that they are only in the world. Also demand advance & we can see her on; why after we pay so bling gamble. I know one & she is genuine bit some visiting from other states demands 20 25 K for 2 hours.

HardFuck2977
09-11-22, 17:13
Hi guys, I'm coming to Ahmedabad for a few days in a week's time. I'm looking for contacts of Indies or couples in Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4786
09-11-22, 18:41
You are right. Couples feel that they are only in the world. Also demand advance & we can see her on; why after we pay so bling gamble. I know one & she is genuine bit some visiting from other states demands 20 25 K for 2 hours.When did this happen.

Member #4786
09-11-22, 18:43
Any leads for good MPs with locals doing BJ+B2B under 3 K?

Thanks in advance.

Member #4786
09-12-22, 06:16
I went through some posts for MPs and since I am a newb and am looking for experiencing MPs in Ahmedabad. Can anyone please tell me what you guys mean when you say NE or NI? Any hint would be great.

P.S: I am going to try an MP near the Cinema [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Has anyone tried it very recently? How was your experience and any decent bird?

Nikks
09-12-22, 16:28
Guys,

I'm new to this group and coming to Ahmedabad tomorrow. Please suggest indie or SP in Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar. Thanks.

Frank1232
09-13-22, 09:14
Exactly. They are demanding because people are paying. The only way to put a check on the prices is to keep a hold on emotions and urges and let the brain, rater than the dick do the work. May be a few times one may have to self please one's self, but in the long run it will be the most beneficial thing. It's simply demand, supply logic! Am not an expert, nor can I advice or preach anyone! But I think it's simply logical, that the hard earned money need to be spent wisely rather than becoming slaves to our thoughts! Take care people! Play safe!

So, I was in contact with couple in Gandhinagar, Aru** & P* Just before some time they have moved here. So before 1-2 months I have asked for the prices on telegram. Initially he quoted 6 K for one session. I tried to bring it down to 4 K one session. And at that time they agreed on the same. But due to location issues I was not able to get try them.

Regards..

Bajiraosingham
09-14-22, 08:54
Hello my fucker friends.

This is a recent FR, I took the leave for relaxation and went to A-One for short shopping then went to this spa in Hiamalaya Mall, H Spa, there are lots of spa but chose this one as seems shady and chances was high for action in that so.

Went in, opted for Cream and receptionist directly asked for Service and said yes. There were only 3 therapist and chose A*nu, Slim body, medium height and small butt and bub. Only understands Hindi. Went in the room which was having bed on the floor. Changed the clothes and was naked, then she came. Took a little massage on my shoulder and she asked for service. FS was on the menu and quotation was 5 K, then I told that it is too much. Continue the massage. Then after 2-3 minutes she told me for 4 K I clearly stated for 3 K and she agreed.

She then goes outside the room and bought the protection and lubrication. Undressed her and sucked her neck, bub and gave some marks on bub. : the Then I asked her to start cow girl but she denied and told me to do missionary. Then I started in missionary. Cat was medium tight, was feeling very warm sensation. Enjoyed 5-10 in missionary and then told her to do doggy. She denied. (Nakhra too much). Then I continued in same for about 15-20 minutes and Stroked shit out of her. Literally she was shouting "Ohh shit ohh shit. Ohh god ohh god", which made me come. : the.

Inbetween other girl from spa was shouting from outside to do hurry, (there were other clients).

If anyone want sure FS then can visit this spa.

Damages: 1.2 K Counter + 3 K Girl.

Body: 6/10.

Bub: 6/10.

Cat: 7/10.

Cheers.

SouRiceCream
09-14-22, 20:55
Has anyone any reviews of Aqua spa in Bopal. Is it VFM?Went to this spa some months ago, the staff was hot af. I live nearby so at closing time I stand near the spa and have checked out the girls coming out and all looked good. So thought of trying. Went around 7 on a weekday. Counter lady doesn't show any massage types but straight away rates for the girls 1. 5 k for NE 2 k for NI 2.5 k for Kashmiri (there was a tall girl who was the best there and other foreigner girls). Mind you these are the counter charges. I paid 2 k for NI they didn't budge on the counter charges at all. Came in a cute NI from MP. She looked good. Massage started and usual chit chat. She said she gives service and all and I trying to be a naive guy asked for rates. She told me what do you want I said B2B and she told me 7 k LOL. I said I'll pay 2 k and she laughed said I won't even give HJ for 2 k. Then I asked for FS she told me leave it she charges 13-15 k for FS I thought damn I fucked zin zin from MR at 11 k in NCR and this normal girl is demanding 13 k for FS here in AMD. I then thought I ended up in a expensive place where businessmen have spoiled the girls and paid a lot to them. I tried to negotiate at 3 k but but she wouldn't agree. She said she'll send someone else who'll do in 3 k I didn't agree as I already paid 2 k at counter for you. She continued drama that last guy paid her 6 k for b2 be she wouldn't do under 5 k. I said continue the massage and my last offer was 3. 5 k as this was the max cash I had. She massaged for some time and agreed after a lot of thinking. Tbh I was frustrated by this point and shouldn't have taken any service to teach her a lesson. Once she agreed she removed her dress and started kissing my ears, neck and LFKs. I sucked her tits for long and fingered her P. Avg sized tits and small ass nothing really special there but B2 be was good, we took shower together after I came and she said I was the 4th customer of the day. She was definitely earning 2 L+ per month for sure. She took money after the deed, hugged me good bye and asked me to come again LOL never your rates are skyrocketing. At this rate I get amazing service in NCR with FS, rimming. Left and was just very frustrated with my decision as I paid a total of 5. 5 k (2+3.5 k) for B2B which is tbh too much and never worth it. I regretted this decision and have totally stopped going to spas here. Never again.

Since I live closeby and have checked out the staff at this spa today, it's not at worth it. The quality has seriously gone down, girls look like villagers with loads of make up and some flashy clothes but they totally look cheap. I am sure the rates will be same and this spa sees a lot of customers everyday so not worth it. Try other spas maybe which are bang for buck or someone from MR. I am done with spas here now.

TL DR.

Charges - 2 k counter for NI + 3. 5 k B2B.

Boobs. Average and less than handful.

Pussy. Shaved, clean but did not allow DATY.

DFK - 3/10 only LFK.

Vfm - 0/10.

WIR. Never.

The girl I tried has definitely left the spa haven't seen her so don't ask for the name.

GeniusStupid
09-16-22, 20:25
OK so late FR incoming.

Was feeling horny for long time so called up JD and waited for responses. Picked up an MP near * bazaar and specifically asked if they have an NE since I didn't want to get disappointed with massage in case there are no extras on table.

Made an appointment and went in. The girl came in bit late but was taller than usual, even without heels. Lights were already dimmed so couldn't see her face properly but she had decent slim and petite figure.

Lied down and she started the massage. Then started chatting, telling about her history and how she's new to massage, which apparently was visible from her skills. However she was trying hard to please me with massage skills. Also ice was well broken due to the conversation.

She didn't bring up extras till end so I finally did. B2 B was on offer and her ask was 2. 5 k which was decent by Ahmedabad standards so I agreed at 2 k.

She removed her clothes but sadly kept panties on (man I miss Delhi a lot). Rubbed her body over mine for a while & her small but perfectly shaped boobs over my face. She just stayed for a while with our lips near each other and gently kissed me. I don't know what got me, I just grabbed her from the hair wildly and started sucking on her boobs while trying to finger her with other hand, which she removed after a while stating no touching down there.

Then I moved up and dry humped for a while simultaneously playing with her nipples and kissing in between and could literally feel juices wetting out her panties. Took the risk and tried to remove her panties slowly but she again resisted.

The fake dry humping continued for a while with occasional me occasionally spanking her ass and light kisses continued to passionate ones towards the end. As it was only few minutes left, she started giving me a hand job sleeping by my side allowing me to play with her boobs and kissing me at the same time. I finally released my load but she still continued till I went total dry.

Dressed up and paid her the money. She told me that she's not from this MP and came from somewhere else since I asked for an NE 😂.

With lights on, realised that she looked cute with less make up on her face and indeed had a great figure.

Ratings.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10. Perfectly shape but tiny.

Attitude: 7/10.

Overall experience: 7/10. High as I was horny. Else 6/10.

WIR: MP yes. Girl-maybe.

Damages: 1 k+2 k.

Overall VFM by Ahmedabad standards.

PM is open for VFM leads if any. All I can offer in return is an honest & detailed FR.

Rj4321
09-17-22, 18:40
Visited the MP couple of days back in the evening time. Unfortunately only one therapist available and that was also local Miss M. Went into the room and waited for 20 minutes no one has came in then called the reception and they have send girl after another 5 minutes that was ridiculous.

She came and I don't like her at all so from the beginning only I have decided to not going for any extra. She has done some massage and then asked me how frequent I am visiting the MP and from whom I am taking the massage and service. When she came to know that everytime I am going with premium staff then she started showing me the attitude. She was telling me that all the customers from the other girl started taking service from her as she is doing the best service. So I have asked about the price and she quoted 5 K for B2 B. LOL. I have clearly denied and told her that I am getting B2 B + BJ in way lesser than this price.

Then she started convincing me that she has not done any service and it was a dry day since she can do it at 3. 5 K. Again I denied and told her that I am getting B2 B and BJ at this price and that's with good staff.

Now she started behaving rudely and told me that you have wasted my time as I am not getting any salary here for massage. Don't ever ask for NI if you want BJ then I told her that no one was available and they have sent you I didn't ask for you. Then she immediately finished the massage within 28 minutes.

Now it was my turn so I have changed quickly and went to reception there were 3 guys sitting there and I have screwed them up and they assured me that they will fire her and given me half refund as well.

Today I got the great experience at the same place will share details soon.

Ben Finegold
09-18-22, 09:59
Holla Friends and Fellow Mongers.

Hope all are having a pretty good time.

Let me share a review of my last mongering encounter. It was June 2022. Since spa visits are not as gratifying since last few months and due to unavailability of few sp and indies like Neha, Allen and others, this time around I had to revert back to my old sp. Anyone who knows this sp or who has read my previous FRs would know that the sp is desperately greedy.

Let me veer off the topic a bit to give you a context. I believe Ahmedabad has very few genuine SPs who are in the gig of elite girl procurers or hosts of these girls. Of course sp of local girls are dime a dozen, but only a few "Elite girl procurers". Now these big bosses when they procure model girls, the girls are further sublet to small sps or sub peddlers who further sublet them to small minions like my babubhai sp. So what happens is when you procure girls from sub peddlers like babubhai sp, commission involved is of 3 to 4 people and hence the cost increases drastically. One way to circumvent this is to get hold of the girl / big boss sp directly and book the girl for 2-3 days for a group of likeminded friends or ISG members / mongers. That comes out much cheaper. This is something that I have discovered by observing and listening to the stories of different birds over the period of time.

Back to the main event. This time around he had a NI bird (Probably Rajasthani I believe) and few others. I picked the most decent looking bird, one which had ample bosom to be honest. I am more of a "racks" guy if we were to refer to the American slang.

So I booked a nice hotel, clean and hygienic, suave but indifferent in a very decent locality. Commercial locality not residential. Picked the girl at the caf of the hotel downstairs. Had to give her ID and had to fill out her covid form at the reception as they didn't allow to take the girl directly to the room. The concierge and hotel staff kept a keen eye. I think everyone at the reception kind of made it out that she was a working girl. After all, the extra makeup and worn out stilettos are not exactly subtle.

Once in the room, she asked the permission to use the shower straightaway. I liked that. She came out few minutes later, her hair dripping with water and a towel wrapped around her voluptuous body. She had curves at all the right place. We chit chatted. Poor English, okay Hindi. She introduced herself as being from Delhi but her surname is a common Rajasthani surname. I had a long look at her aadhar card at the reception. (DOB: 1995) She did honours in Chemistry in DU or at least that's what she told me. She was also a makeup artist and had worked in event management and hotel management both. She was honest and unembarrassed with everything.

Once we start the deed, she was flirtatious. She told me she was okay with everything except anal. The kissing began. She had a trick up her sleeve. She bit my lover lip and kept on sucking the lip. Something new. Something erotic. I assumed she was herself into the deed and believed in customer satisfaction. Her breasts were perfection. I still think of them sometimes. 36 EE and perfectly shaped. Round shape and busty, not saggy. Brown, full bloom areolae and perky nipples. Had a great time sucking on them. No fat on belly but was a bit flabby. Nice thighs and clean pussy. There was lunch at the V. Nice neck and earlobes. Shapely but smaller ass compared to boob size. Not flat by any means. First round was completed in missionary.

After that we talked for half an hour. She had made a visit to Rajkot last month and had fell in love; head over heels with her client. She told everything about him with a feminine chirpiness. He had a BMW, a wife and a cute kid. But our girl had this huge huge crush on him.

After that, there was room service. Lunch. Shower. Second round with WOT. Cowgirl position. She gave me full view, full access and full attention of her salacious breasts. Ah, those pairs. One of the best breasts of my mongering career. They were perfectly plump as she is still young. But since they are enormous and quite handful, they might sag soon as she ages. Will always be grateful to god almighty for those beautiful breasts. Think Monica Bellucci from Shoot them' Up.

After the second deed, we wrapped it up. Luckily we had struck a friendly cord. We exchanged contacts. She asked babubhai to book her return cab. I escorted her to the exit.

Looks: Pic attached for reference. She ain't fair. She had wheatish complexion. Good skin but there are smoother and silkier skins out there.

Damages: Varies every fucking time with babubhai sp. Have to haggle like hell.

Would I try her again: Probably Yes. I like to try different things every time.

Ben Finegold
09-18-22, 11:14
Premise:

I was thinking of teaming up this time. Upcoming weekend, a couple of friends / fellow mongers / ISG members. We can book 2 rooms in a classy 5* hotel. Take couple of birds from different SP for the night. Have nice dinner with them like a social / couple date and then take the party to the hotel room. Spend half the night with 1 bird and then exchange the birds or the rooms. Might come out cheaper and more assured fun.

Anyone up for it? Suggestions to improve the plan are welcome. But, remember – only approach or ping me if you can bring a SP contact / indie contact of yours. Sharing is caring. We each will get a new contact, reference and experience.

For those who haven't read my last FR, here's the context.

Context:

Let me veer off the topic a bit to give you a context. I believe Ahmedabad has very few genuine SPs who are in the gig of elite girl procurers or hosts of these girls. Of course sp of local girls are dime a dozen, but only a few "Elite girl procurers". Now these big bosses when they procure model girls, the girls are further sublet to small sps or sub peddlers who further sublet them to small minions like my babubhai sp. So what happens is when you procure girls from sub peddlers like babubhai sp, commission involved is of 3 to 4 people and hence the cost increases drastically. One way to circumvent this is to get hold of the girl / big boss sp directly and book the girl for 2-3 days for a group of likeminded friends or ISG members / mongers. That comes out much cheaper. This is something that I have discovered by observing and listening to the stories of different birds over the period of time.

Pradyut Dhar
09-19-22, 16:58
So I was feeling a little horny and wanted to try out a spa. Randomly chose a spa in science city since it's directly opposite my office. Location. Stand at science city McD and look opposite slightly left, you will find an ICICI Bank branch and ATM. The spa is located on the top of the bank. So went inside ATM and took out 3 k.

Now I am not regular in spa scene and does this very less and that too in a tight budget. My budget is always 2 k for HJ+TA, 2 K for B2B, 3-3.5 k for FS. I don't budge above that. So went up the stairs, paid 1 k counter for dry.

The room was clean. In comes a Punjabi girl, name starts with P, please deduct the last 5 letters of "DE DE PYAR DE" and New movie "Thank god" Punjabi heroine. Looks slutty with good lips, nice figure with small racks. Overall good. Starts chatting a lot and kills my mood. Has 0 massage skills and asks for extra after 20 minutes. I ask the menu and shocked to find rates, 2 k for HJ+TA, 4 K for B2B, 10 K for full service with BJ. Atuck to my rates of 1 k for HJ + Ta, she starts haggling and comes down to 1.2 k but the negotiations made my Jhonny go limp.

So it ends with the girl going out slamming the door behind me LOL, I lose my 1 k, comes down and deposit remaining 2 k in my ICICI bank account and come back. Now in my bathroom watching Audrey bitoni and jerking off. Please can anyone tell me has the rates gone so high in 3 months. I am going to stop mongering than LOL. Please don't try to message me because I don't have subscription and my pointers are too good to locate.

Ben Finegold
09-20-22, 03:58
So I was feeling a little horny and wanted to try out a spa. Randomly chose a spa in science city since it's directly opposite my office. Location. Stand at science city McD and look opposite slightly left, you will find an ICICI Bank branch and ATM. The spa is located on the top of the bank. So went inside ATM and took out 3 k.

Now I am not regular in spa scene and does this very less and that too in a tight budget. My budget is always 2 k for HJ+TA, 2 K for B2B, 3-3.5 k for FS. I don't budge above that. So went up the stairs, paid 1 k counter for dry.

The room was clean. In comes a Punjabi girl, name starts with P, please deduct the last 5 letters of "DE DE PYAR DE" and New movie "Thank god" Punjabi heroine. Looks slutty with good lips, nice figure with small racks. Overall good. Starts chatting a lot and kills my mood. Has 0 massage skills and asks for extra after 20 minutes. I ask the menu and shocked to find rates, 2 k for HJ+TA, 4 K for B2B, 10 K for full service with BJ. Atuck to my rates of 1 k for HJ + Ta, she starts haggling and comes down to 1.2 k but the negotiations made my Jhonny go limp.

So it ends with the girl going out slamming the door behind me LOL, I lose my 1 k, comes down and deposit remaining 2 k in my ICICI bank account and come back. Now in my bathroom watching Audrey bitoni and jerking off. Please can anyone tell me has the rates gone so high in 3 months. I am going to stop mongering than LOL. Please don't try to message me because I don't have subscription and my pointers are too good to locate.One of the big reason why prices have rose sky high is because of influx of new young and pretty naive mongers who are paying anything amd everything in a desperate attempt to get action. That is also the reason why seniors are staying away alot from the forum and contact Sharing culture has deteriorated a lot over the past few years. If a contact is shared with a newbie, he will pay whatever price is quoted by the bird or sp and then avg price rises for all since these birds and sp are shrewd and they quickly gauge the marker scene and their avenues to earn in this desperate market.

Bottom line. If you want contacts and or references, please do not hike the prices at any cost. Stick to reasonable prices, haggle and bargain, and be prepared to walk away if required.

RajaRj2612
09-21-22, 13:00
One of the big reason why prices have rose sky high is because of influx of new young and pretty naive mongers who are paying anything amd everything in a desperate attempt to get action. That is also the reason why seniors are staying away alot from the forum and contact Sharing culture has deteriorated a lot over the past few years. If a contact is shared with a newbie, he will pay whatever price is quoted by the bird or sp and then avg price rises for all since these birds and sp are shrewd and they quickly gauge the marker scene and their avenues to earn in this desperate market.

Bottom line. If you want contacts and or references, please do not hike the prices at any cost. Stick to reasonable prices, haggle and bargain, and be prepared to walk away if required.Yes you are right bro. Many times they demand 5000 or more and if you avoid they will surely come down. I always pay max 2000 for b2 b & 2500 for + BJ. All the time choose NE as you get genuine massage with perfect service. Both advantages at right cost. Newbies please control rates & have patients, as what excess you pay for service above 2000, you can take second session & service too. Management aloos temp you with word model staff which is a gimmik only. Once you are regular even with model staff after 2nd or third session they will be comfortable with you for price as well as service. Sessions with go in automation & no need to negotiate or ask. They will perform on their own with massage followed by service & also wll not ask money upfront. Best cost down is to take membership of 1 or 2 places where your basis entry cost will go down between 550 to 700 & once she got to know you are member, she will be cooperative with assurance that on good service you will repeat her. Many clean places give 18 sessions at 10000 to 8 sessions at 5000. You can try several therapists during initial visits & later can go for choice with whom you can break maximum ice.

Inblr01
09-23-22, 08:58
Few strange questions for local Ahmedabad scene.

1) do we have action available during navratri and what is best dance place to try to pick up someone.

2) which hotel has best dandiya party happening to enjoy the dance or suggest place for single to go around.

3) are spa open during this period and action available? Or everything closes down.

If any senior monger to join for a hint, do PM me.

Inblr01.

Rajesh1
09-24-22, 08:48
Hi all,

This is regarding my last week trip to Surat. With the help and credits to destinychanger bro, got this contact of spa in vesu area. These spas in vesu are just a lighter version of Pattaya. As soon as you enter the spa, the spa guy asks you to show the staff. The long lineups of Thai women makes an endless choice for any monger. Anyways, I went to this desert hole spa. Got a few desis and a couple of Thais to choose from. Went in with a Thai. All charges are fixed. Counter 1 k. Inside-1. 5 k-2 k. Depends on your skills. Services are as per Thai standards. Massage for 20 minutes and then boom boom, Thai style. Even Delhi could not offer such reasonably priced and variety of Thai girls. Surat is next level. Please don't jack up prices.

Rajesh1
09-24-22, 09:05
I have been a regular at a particular science City spa for a few weeks now. It offers young ne and local staff which keeps on changing every week. Receptionist told me it's owned by some Delhi guy. Dunno how true would that be. I have tried 3 different mizo and meghalaya girls over there. I pay counter 600 for 45 minutes of massage. This is after a lot of haggling. And I think everyone would not get these rates. The rooms are small but have clean shower. The girls are not that reasonable though. Had service twice out of 3 times. With topless handjob for 1 k for miss J and 1. 5 k B2B for another chick (I don't remember her name). No FS like Surat spas. Anyone asking for contacts must be willing to leave without extra if the girls ask for higher amount.

The massage is very good and I don't come up with any offer until I have had a decent massage. All in all would repeat till I get good girls in there.

JhonCooper22
09-26-22, 12:06
Hello fellow members,

I am visiting Surat next week.

Looking for leads on MP's that offer good service.

Also need contacts for SP's or indie's that provide outcall service.

PM is open.

TIA,

JC.

PrinceKerry14
09-28-22, 12:38
Hi,

I trying to find trusted contact in Anand, vidhynagar, gujarat for FS for upto 30 decent looking.

I'll appreciate if anyone will help me.

Thank you.Hii.

Any one have trusted contacts of Indies in Anand / Vadodra. Please share.

Tia.

Maxamlillion8
09-28-22, 17:21
Hello guys,

I have been following the thread for quote some time now. I visit India, especially Ahmedabad every winter for few months. Iv had a good SB up there who I met almost weekly and met my deeds. Lost her last year and started looking for some stable and good provider. However, Due to no contacts in local I was unable to put trust in any. Tried couple of spas but not so good experience as many stated on this forum. If anyone know a solid action location with good looking girls let me know. I don't mind spa or private providers or agencies. Any help is appreciated. Will report back my experiences for others to take a chance.

Thanks MM.

Palm2410
09-29-22, 07:21
Hi folks,

Has any one of you taken services from the foreign profiles on MR. If yes how much did you pay. They are asking for exorbitant prices. Just wanted to check what's the low ball price for these profiles.

Also are there any spas or therapist who offers rimjobs in the city. I miss getting rimmed and really looking forward to it.

Member #4786
09-30-22, 16:16
Has any fellow monger tried this couple from twitter? Any FR already available for them?

https://twitter.com/sampriya_adi/status/1575837197764558849

I am discussing with them and they are quoting 12 K for 3 hours and 5 k Advance (Which is a big no for me).

Member #4786
10-01-22, 04:36
Hii.

Any one have trusted contacts of Indies in Anand / Vadodra. Please share.

Tia.I have one contact, she stays in Vadodara and married. Charged 3 k for one shot. No negotiations on her end.

Rj4321
10-01-22, 21:06
I have been a regular at a particular science City spa for a few weeks now. It offers young ne and local staff which keeps on changing every week. Receptionist told me it's owned by some Delhi guy. Dunno how true would that be. I have tried 3 different mizo and meghalaya girls over there. I pay counter 600 for 45 minutes of massage. This is after a lot of haggling. And I think everyone would not get these rates. The rooms are small but have clean shower. The girls are not that reasonable though. Had service twice out of 3 times. With topless handjob for 1 k for miss J and 1. 5 k B2B for another chick (I don't remember her name). No FS like Surat spas. Anyone asking for contacts must be willing to leave without extra if the girls ask for higher amount.

The massage is very good and I don't come up with any offer until I have had a decent massage. All in all would repeat till I get good girls in there.Can you please give some hint of this spa?

Bajiraosingham
10-02-22, 21:32
Has any fellow monger tried this couple from twitter? Any FR already available for them?

https://twitter.com/sampriya_adi/status/1575837197764558849

I am discussing with them and they are quoting 12 K for 3 hours and 5 k Advance (Which is a big no for me).12 K is too much. Don't go with them. One of my friend tried them and his reviews was not upto the mark. Waste of money.

Member #4786
10-03-22, 04:28
12 K is too much. Don't go with them. One of my friend tried them and his reviews was not upto the mark. Waste of money.Yeah, even as per her photos she does not looking like a bird of 12 k per shot. Thanks for your response.

RajaRj2612
10-03-22, 13:46
Avoid couples save money.

Member #4786
10-04-22, 04:23
Avoid couples save money.Yes bro. The way couples are asking money these as if their partner is very skilled. We all know they will show 100 tantrums and for that they are expecting 20 k-40 k. I think one can easily find arrangements more than 2-3 times at this price. The other couple wanted to negotiate with me and my conditions were very specific. If I am paying 12 k for her. I will atleast expect 12 hours with 3-4 shots. And I think this is not what they want. They just want wham-bham and Run in 1-2 hours. And the worst of all. They call themselves professionals. Hahahah, I mean what do they even understand of being professional.

Its actually becoming quite easier to analyze if these couples are frauds and just wanting to make more money in less time. Best not spend time with these cpls as you can actually have multiple encounters in that rate.

GaganHarma
10-05-22, 20:57
Hello fellow mongers, as my dm is not active and upon posting multiple times for info on genuine birds in Ahmedabad, none of the seniors helped. I am posting my recent exp with one bird I met.

Most people think Locanto is bad but I found bird from locanto and she was one of the wildest bird on the planet. I discussed with her on call and fixed the deed for 6 k and she stayed the whole night with me in which we cuddled, she gave BJ and we had 3 sessions a night. She was asking me to fuck her in the position she likes (I know that is a dream, but it happened). Next day she left with a happy face. This is my very first FR of a bird I met in Ahmedabad. To be honest this is a new bird in the town and you will not find her FR anywhere on ISG. Hence I am posting it in case someone meets her next.

The bird is not a gujju. She works in Ahmedabad and wanted to make some cash. Was lucky to be the one to provide her with some and take her pussy for a drive. It was amazing. Honestly guys, this was my last attempt. I have already been duped by an SP before and I lost all hope of mongering. Was really lucky to find her and I would be locanto now, but yes very cautiously though.

According to me -.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs -10/10 (34 DD).

Ass - 8/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

Will I book her again. Definitely.Is this locanto dating or classifieds. Can't find her under classifieds.

Ben Finegold
10-06-22, 04:25
12 K is too much. Don't go with them. One of my friend tried them and his reviews was not upto the mark. Waste of money.I had a brush with Samir Priyanka in 2020 post 2nd wave covid. Used to charge 5 k back then. She is a housewife. Nice boobs bit nothing else. No skills. Rough hands. Skin not smooth. Shabby hair and gives toothy BJ. Like I said, no skills. Looks a bit like ranu mandal. Avoid. I don't recommend at any price point.

RajaRj2612
10-06-22, 04:27
The Junglree Spa Translate in English. Near Godrej Garden City is sure shot with all services. I was there last week took NE name with the. She upfront offered everything for 5 K & when I denied came to 3 K immediately. Unfortunately she was so skinny with everything flat that prevented me to take service. She insisted a lot & was much cooperative & good at massage but her 45 kg figure was no way exciting. Took HJ only. There is another NE name starts with L but not experienced. I think I know her from another spa & she is OK to try at 3000.00. Others NI Punjabi etc were also available but I insist NE first as massage is also proper all the time. Decent place- counter lady asks big amount first so check rates & don't go above 1000 for counter. She will come down if you start moving out or on phone we fix the rate first. They have new branch at SB road too & they ask more rates for counter but negotiable for sure. Avoid dry room as there is no cleaning facility or keep your wet wipes to avoid their towels.

Member #4786
10-06-22, 16:57
I had a brush with Samir Priyanka in 2020 post 2nd wave covid. Used to charge 5 k back then. She is a housewife. Nice boobs bit nothing else. No skills. Rough hands. Skin not smooth. Shabby hair and gives toothy BJ. Like I said, no skills. Looks a bit like ranu mandal. Avoid. I don't recommend at any price point.Thanks for adding more details, and yes I am not planning for this couple as no good reviews from fellow mongers.

Cvvv21
10-07-22, 05:54
Hello Guys,

I've a genuine contact of 23 gujju curvy college gal only Anand. 4-5 K for 2-3 hrs. Have number as well as TG. Anyone interested to exchange genuine Anand contact with me, please DM.

RajaRj2612
10-07-22, 07:56
Got interaction with another couple Mr. Are & Mrs. J. She looks good figured in pic. Face covered so no more comments. 6 k for 3 hrs in star hotel on S G H W was offer for any Sunday. Ask for another day but they said that they are busy in weekdays & will inform if free on weekdays. Than after no reply since 1 month. This couple also recommended Mr J & Mrs. Are from near by town of North Gujarat & they are available under Ahmedabad forum. More details not available Any report?

Member #4786
10-08-22, 09:55
Is this called Golden Pussy syndrome, where a bird thinks her pussy is made of gold?

When I first was with a couple back in 2020, my damage was 8 k + 3 k (Room) for 12-14 hours (Full night) with the female partner and she was much hotter than any couples I see on twitter. Believe me guys I have seen almost all couples on twitter and fb specially those asking 25 k for ST and 40 K for Night. Sure shot the pics are photo shopped and seems like they do have Golden Pussy Syndrome.

Recently chatted with a so called Model who is in Ahmedabad now and she quoted 25 k for ST and as per her pic she is good at posing but flat at all areas. 25 k for what? Are they also charging me for all those looking at these photo shopped images of hers?

Also the now they ask atleast 5 k as advance. Immediately I block them. I can have Massage + B2B / FS at any good spa at this rate. That is why now I have started going to SPA and recently went to a spa in Baroda and got B2B at 2 k.

My advice, stop giving advance to these Couples and Models. We have plenty in the sea and genuine ones that never charge advance and have way better service.

Inblr01
10-08-22, 20:00
Big shout to Ben Finegold for sharing the lead at last Ahmedabad Trip.

Quite a generous guy in a dry city.

I ran short on time so could not score.

Some action is possible with Locanto else it's all references based on telegram. Quite a close network I must admin.

Better to store energy to useat Mumbai or Delhi, Kolkata.

Thanks. Inblr01.

Ppatel1991
10-08-22, 20:47
Hello Guys,

I've a genuine contact of 23 gujju curvy college gal only Anand. 4-5 K for 2-3 hrs. Have number as well as TG. Anyone interested to exchange genuine Anand contact with me, please DM.You don't seem to have a subscription. Can help you with some spa details for Anand.

I tried to DM you but it failed. If you have a subscription, dm me. I can help you a bit.

Moho1984
10-10-22, 20:43
I'm coming to Ahmedabad at the end of October. I need some hints as to where I may be able to go to have a good time with a lady just for one night. Any hints would be appreciated!

Member #4786
10-23-22, 07:56
Hi Seniors.

I will be in Ahmedabad for a short trip and I am looking for a VFM. Firstly is Ahmedabad having a good SP scene?

Moho1984
10-24-22, 14:17
I'm coming to Ahmedabad at the end of October. I need some hints as to where I may be able to go to have a good time with a lady just for one night. Any hints would be appreciated!Hi everyone, from the 1st three to four pages of this thread, the major theme is MPs. Guess I'll have to check those out. But they seem a bit expensive. I have SPs that I have contacted on c and other websites that are offering similar for the same price. Are they trustworthy?

Palm2410
10-25-22, 22:22
Hi folks,

This is my 2nd review for Ahmedabad. Recently was coming back from office and saw Sheesha Spa near Shyamal crossroads thought of giving it a try. Took Mrs S from Delhi for a massage. She gave a decent massage and then popped the question of extras 20 minutes later. I enquired what's on the menu. B2B and HJ is what she provides. I negotiated hard and brought her down to 2 k. For a B2B. It was just a name sake B2B with handjob at the end. She doesn't remove her panties for the deed which was a downer. Anyways I was really looking for a BJ so asked the counter guy to send Ananya she's a gujju girl looks quite alright and only does service apparently when asked for massage she said clearly that her massage sucks but she will do an awesome service. She also provides full for 4500. But I was just looking for a BJ. Initially she was hesitant but when I stated clearly that all I want is BJ she agreed to it for 2 k. She gave a really good BJ would surely repeat her for that but the spa is in complete mess and very shady in appearance.

Looking forward to reading more posts in this forum. Also I am a sucker for a good rimjob and if someone has a contract for that please let me know.

Happy New year!

Cheers!

KingOfHobbying
10-27-22, 07:49
Hey man,

Somehow she is now charging 8 k for 1 pop. What boils my blood is that she is giving CBJ, no DFK and not even over the top oral action.

Next time do not post the link in open, there are new members lurking here unknowingly or knowingly the prices get increased and it is very hard to get quality then.

Hi folks,

My first review for Ahmedabad MR. Met this hot petite chick named Riya from MR. She's one of those insta models who just got into the business. Super fresh and new a the obliged to all your requests. I booked a stay for 4 hours from bag2 bag and called her to the hotel. She came. On time dressed in hot tight jeans and top. Met her directly in the room. Spent sometime chit-chating. She's easy to talk to and looks very very cute and has a hot figure. Deed started with little make out and moved to BJ. Did her in missionary and WOT.

I Paid her: 7 k. + Room rent. (Ask was 10 k negotiated to 7 k for 2 shots).

Palm2410
10-27-22, 10:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Palm2410
10-27-22, 15:54
Hey man,

Somehow she is now charging 8 k for 1 pop. What boils my blood is that she is giving CBJ, no DFK and not even over the top oral action.

Next time do not post the link in open, there are new members lurking here unknowingly or knowingly the prices get increased and it is very hard to get quality then.I will be more careful next time. Some douchebag also sent her my review from this site and she blocked me too.

Moho1984
10-30-22, 04:17
Learnt my lesson last night and got burnt. These so called agents promise good looking girls and then you get disappointed initially because the girl is fat, with rotten teeth and not good looking. Then the haggling starts after that. I couldn't even get it up. Short story. Go with an independent, not agents. The problem is finding independents is hard.

Zyme123
10-30-22, 17:55
Visited again spa near wide angle cinema. Opted for Ang* She refused to give FS or BJ, but opted for B2B, which was much better than expected. Still didn't maanage to find FS in that spa in my 2 visits.

Cost- 2. 5 k counter2. 5 k-B2B.

VFm- in Ahmedabad maybe.

Also unrelated I have issue in providing ID in hotel, can someone suggest some alternative like where can I get fake ID or other arrangement?

Member #4786
10-31-22, 08:38
Visited again spa near wide angle cinema. Opted for Ang* She refused to give FS or BJ, but opted for B2B, which was much better than expected. Still didn't maanage to find FS in that spa in my 2 visits.

VFm- in Ahmedabad maybe.

Also unrelated I have issue in providing ID in hotel, can someone suggest some alternative like where can I get fake ID or other arrangement?Firstly, great that you are having fun, but you paid too high counter price. I visited same spa last month during my visit, and I negotiated till 1.2 K. Try to negotiate next time please and they will surely come down.

Secondly, do not risk by using fake ID because in case something goes wrong and hotel is obligated to share all check in data with authorities (Which is very rare), you will be stuck with a suite for impersonating someone you are not. India is politically abused country where this can be advantageous to some people in long run. You can use you original ID and if you are that scared, book 4-5 star hotel only. 99% time you will not have any problems.

I can recommend. Bloom near alpha is great spot for meeting someone and seems safe.

Hope this helps.

HornySperm09
10-31-22, 09:49
My two cents on fake ID.

Providing fake ID would be more risky, if anything go wrong, police will charge you for forgery too.

Its safe not to go to any shady hotels. Go to couple friendly hotels. They are safe.

Don't ever take minor with you.

Cheers.

VFm- in Ahmedabad maybe.

Also unrelated I have issue in providing ID in hotel, can someone suggest some alternative like where can I get fake ID or other arrangement?

RajaRj2612
10-31-22, 13:37

VFm- in Ahmedabad maybe.

Also unrelated I have issue in providing ID in hotel, can someone suggest some alternative like where can I get fake ID or other arrangement?Bro.

Sorry to say but the amount you paid 2500+5000 is more than double. Any good spa will charge 1000 to 1200 for entry & 2000 to 2500 for B2B. With membership you can get 7 to 8 entries on paying 5000 or 5500 at any good spa. B2 B max 2000 & 2500 with BJ. Please keep check on rates. Model staff is common word for attraction & high charges.